时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You know your tailbone? | 你的尾椎么 |
[00:15] | It used to be a tail. | 之前是有一条尾巴的 |
[00:23] | Sofia! | 索菲亚 |
[00:25] | That pink part in the corner of your eye? | 眼角粉红的部分 |
[00:28] | It used to be a third eyelid. | 以前是第三眼睑 |
[00:30] | Ugh, skull is cracked. | 头骨碎了 |
[00:31] | They said he went through the windshield? | 说他从挡风玻璃飞出来了 |
[00:32] | V-tach. No pulse! | V型针 没脉搏了 |
[00:35] | Paddles! | 拿电击板过来 |
[00:36] | Charge to 100! | 充电100 |
[00:38] | Donald Mercer. | 唐纳德·梅西 |
[00:39] | The appendix used to help us | 阑尾以前是帮我们 |
[00:40] | digest tough foods. | 消化难消化的食品 |
[00:42] | Now it does nothing. | 而现在却什么用都没了 |
[00:44] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:48] | The story of our evolution | 我们进化的历程 |
[00:51] | is the story of what we leave behind, | 就是遗弃的过程 |
[00:55] | what we’ve discarded. | 遗弃那些不需要的东西 |
[01:02] | Uh, explain, please. | 咋回事啊 |
[01:03] | Oh, Sofia got fruit juice all over it. | 索菲亚把果汁撒上面了 |
[01:05] | And, you know, she could fry the microprocessor in here. | 可能让里面的芯片都短路 |
[01:07] | Now I’m gonna be late. | 我工作得迟到了 |
[01:08] | And I’ve told her not to play with my leg! | 我之前就告诉她不要玩我的假肢 |
[01:09] | Uh, no, you haven’t actually — ever. | 这个 你从没告诉过她 |
[01:13] | Hey, um, I found these. | 我翻到了一些东西 |
[01:16] | Um, where should I put them? | 我该把它们放哪去 |
[01:17] | What? | 什么东西 |
[01:19] | Your wheelie sneaks. | 你的滑轮鞋 |
[01:20] | Oh. Trash. | 扔垃圾堆吧 |
[01:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -你不用了么 -不用了 |
[01:24] | Callie, it’s fine. | 凯丽 我不在意的 |
[01:24] | Our bodies only hang on to the things we absolutely need. | 我们的身体只会保留真正有用的器官 |
[01:28] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:30] | Okay, I’ve got a rhythm. I got a pulse. | 好了 有心跳 也有脉搏了 |
[01:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:35] | The things we no longer have use for… | 那些没用的器官 |
[01:38] | No pupillary response, no pain response, | 瞳孔无反应 对痛感也没反应 |
[01:40] | visible brain matter, no evidence of brain activity. | 大脑物质外露可见 这都说明没有大脑活动 |
[01:45] | I think we lost him. | 我想我们救不活他了 |
[01:46] | …we give up… | 我们就弃之不用了 |
[01:47] | Maybe there’s a mistake, please. | 是不是弄错了 |
[01:49] | I need to see him. | 他不能死 |
[01:51] | …we let go. | 全部遗弃 |
[01:53] | Jared Cole, suffered byler’s disease since birth, | 杰瑞德·科尔 出身时便患有内胆汁淤积症 |
[01:55] | complains of increasing jaundice, | 伴有恶化的黄疸病 |
[01:57] | edema, frequent fevers… | 水肿 频发性高烧 |
[01:59] | So his condition has gotten much worse. | 也就是说他情况越来越糟了 |
[02:00] | And if the bile continues to build up, | 而如果胆汁越来越多的话 |
[02:02] | then we’re looking at cirrhosis or possible liver failure. | 那就可能肝硬化或者肝衰竭 |
[02:04] | He has to go on the list now, for a transplant? | 那就是他得排队等器官移植了 |
[02:08] | We have one more chance to avoid it, | 还有一个办法 |
[02:09] | a diversion procedure. | 分流手术 |
[02:11] | We’ll take a piece of his intestine | 我们用他的一部分小肠 |
[02:12] | and create a detour for the bile | 做一个分流道 |
[02:14] | to drain out through his abdomen. | 把胆汁从他腹部引流出来 |
[02:15] | I’ll have a hole in my stomach? | 你们要在我肚子上开洞么 |
[02:16] | I know, that sounds weird. | 确实有点怪怪的 |
[02:18] | But it’s our best shot | 但这是最好的方法了 |
[02:20] | so that you don’t feel like you’re getting sick all the time | 让你不会再恶心 |
[02:22] | and so you don’t look like an oompa loompa. | 也不会让你像呜巴鲁巴小矮人 |
[02:24] | Does that sound good? | 是不是算好办法呀 |
[02:27] | Sweetie, the doctor asked you a question. | 孩子 医生问你话呢 |
[02:31] | Are you a robot? | 你是个机器人么 |
[02:33] | Jared Cole, manners! | 杰瑞德·科尔 你的礼貌呢 |
[02:35] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[02:36] | No, no. That’s a valid question. | 没关系 这不能怪他 |
[02:38] | No, I’m not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[02:39] | I’m almost that cool. | 不过也就差一点点啦 |
[02:40] | I got into an accident, and I lost my leg. | 我之前出了意外 失去了一条腿 |
[02:43] | And then they gave me a new one. | 然后医生们给我装了一条新的 |
[02:45] | Can you jump super high? | 那你是不是能跳得超高 |
[02:47] | No. | 不能哟 |
[02:49] | See you in there. | 到时候见 |
[02:52] | After all he’s been through, | 他已经够惨了 |
[02:53] | we gotta cut up his perfectly healthy intestine | 我们现在又要切了他完好的肠子 |
[02:54] | and put a hole in his belly? | 在他肚子上打个洞 |
[02:55] | Hey, you saw his bilirubin. He’s out of options. | 你知道他的胆红素指标 他没得选了啊 |
[02:58] | Wilson, go check on his coags before we go to surgery. | 威尔逊 手术前再看看他的化验单 |
[03:00] | You’re gonna need to assign someone else. | 我看你得带别的实习生了 |
[03:01] | Wilson’s no longer in peds. | 威尔逊不能在儿科了 |
[03:02] | – What? – Why? – You’re suspended from surgery. | -什么 -为什么 -你也不能做手术 |
[03:04] | What? | 搞飞机啊 |
[03:04] | You broke the non-fraternization rule. | 你违反了上下级不能谈恋爱的规定 |
[03:07] | And it was just gonna be a slap on the wrist, Karev, | 本来不过是一件小事 克莱夫 |
[03:09] | until you decided to give the board the finger. | 结果你三天前惹了董事会的人 |
[03:10] | Three days, no surgery. Wilson, the E.R. | 你三天不能动手术 威尔逊 你去急诊部 |
[03:13] | I have my byler’s kid. | 我还要做那小孩的手术呢 |
[03:14] | You’re gonna let this rule mess with patient care? | 你总不能让那白痴规定阻碍病人治疗吧 |
[03:16] | Robbins can take that case. | 罗宾斯会接手的 |
[03:18] | Thanks. Makes my day real easy. | 真是太谢谢了 我一个人”完全”搞的来 |
[03:20] | Well, I’m afraid it’s about to get harder. | 恐怕还有件事 |
[03:24] | – H.R. wants to talk to you today. – H.R.? | -人力部今天要找你谈谈 -人力部 |
[03:26] | The anonymous harassment complaint | 那份匿名的骚扰投诉 |
[03:28] | came from Leah Murphy. | 是墨菲写的 |
[03:30] | Oh, god. | 我的老天啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah, and, legally, H.R. has to investigate, | 对 法律上讲 人力部得调查 |
[03:33] | and they want you to answer some questions. | 他们也想你回答几个问题 |
[03:35] | – And that might be the end of it. – And if it’s not? | -也许问完就没事了 -如果还有事呢 |
[03:40] | I have no time for this today. | 今天我没时间处理这个 |
[03:41] | No contact with Murphy, okay? | 记住不能和墨菲说话 |
[03:45] | Hey, Derek! Are you coming by the lab today? | 德里克 今天你来实验室么 |
[03:47] | We’re starting to lose all our phase two momentum. | 否则阶段二跟不上了啊 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Actually, they’re setting up my new office today. | 会的 他们今天过来给我弄新办公室 |
[03:51] | Oh, you know what? I got to grab a sensor. | 我还得去拿个感应器 |
[03:53] | The guys are going to duplicate one. | 他们要复制一个 |
[03:54] | Ah, yes. The Washington guys, mappin’ the brain. | 对对对 华盛顿那帮人嘛 你的大脑绘图 |
[03:57] | You’re actually gonna have time to do this, too, though, right? | 但你今天还是有时间过来吧 |
[03:58] | Yeah. I hope so. I plan to. | 有的 我会过来 |
[04:00] | All right. Well, let me know when you’re ready. | 那好 来之前告诉我 |
[04:02] | “Oh, yeah. Call me. We’ll hang out.” | “打电话给我哦 一起玩儿” |
[04:05] | I haven’t seen a blowoff like that since high school. | 从高中以后我就没见过这么忽悠人的 |
[04:07] | It was not a blowoff. | 我不是忽悠她 |
[04:08] | I have nothing against Ross. | 我不是对罗斯有意见 |
[04:10] | I just don’t think he should be on my service. | 我只是不想要他继续跟我了 |
[04:12] | Look, he needs to feel that he has your support. | 他必须知道有你的支持 |
[04:15] | He’s trying to find his footing. | 他现在正在重新振作起来 |
[04:16] | I know, and I think he lost it | 我知道 但是我觉得 |
[04:17] | because I was not the best influence. | 也是因为我他才崩溃的 |
[04:20] | Also, we had… | 况且 我和他 |
[04:23] | inappropriate — | 也发生了不正当的 |
[04:24] | Shenanigans. I know. | 滚了床单嘛 我知道 |
[04:26] | That’s what the rule is for, Dr. Yang, | 所以我们才要规定 杨医生 |
[04:28] | so we can work together without the shenanigans. | 这样我们才能在不滚床单的情况下一起工作 |
[04:30] | I think it’s a bad idea, sir, | 我觉得这不好 先生 |
[04:32] | And I think the chief will, too. | 而且主任肯定也这样觉得 |
[04:35] | Well, the chief asked me to keep an eye on Ross. | 主任还让我好好看着罗斯呢 |
[04:38] | So it’s my call, not his. | 所以这由我决定 不是他 |
[04:40] | And as far as you’re concerned, Dr. Yang, | 还有 杨医生 |
[04:42] | I am still and will always be the chief. | 我现在 而且也会一直 是主任 |
[04:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[04:52] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[04:54] | about what I said. | 我之前不该那样说你 |
[04:55] | I was a complete jerk. | 我太混了 |
[05:02] | I heard you got busted. | 听说你被逮着了 |
[05:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:04] | I have to miss out on my education | 为了不让我跟阿历克斯在同一层楼上 |
[05:06] | so they can keep me on a separate floor from Alex. | 我连今天的学习都得错过 |
[05:08] | See, I want that rule. | 我倒希望有这条规矩 |
[05:10] | If I find myself alone in a room with Jackson, | 我要是单独跟杰克森待在同一个房间的话 |
[05:12] | I’m afraid I’m gonna nut punch him. | 我怕我会揍他 |
[05:14] | So every time he has a consult in the E.R. today, | 所以他每次只要走进急诊室会诊 |
[05:16] | I’m taking a break. | 我就跑出来休息 |
[05:18] | You shouldn’t. | 你不该逃出来的 |
[05:20] | You should nut punch him. | 你就该痛揍他一顿 |
[05:21] | We’d all want to see that. | 我们都巴不得看见那一幕呢 |
[05:26] | He married her, Jo. | 他娶了她 乔 |
[05:27] | One day, he’s with me, the next day, | 前一天他还跟我在一起呢 后一天 |
[05:30] | he’s not just with her, she’s his wife. | 他俩不仅好上了 她还成他妻子了 |
[05:33] | So, what the hell was I all that time, | 那我他妈的那段时间到底算什么呢 |
[05:35] | that he could just… toss me aside like garbage? | 他就可以像丢垃圾一样把我丢开吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:44] | It was right outside — | 箱子就放在外面 |
[05:46] | By the dumpsters. | 在垃圾桶旁边 |
[05:47] | He’s warm, pulse is weak. He’s breathing fast. | 他体温很暖 脉搏虚弱 呼吸急促 |
[05:48] | Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh! | 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[05:50] | Hey, little one. How are you? | 小家伙 你好吗 |
[05:51] | What are you, like 8 months, 9 months? | 你多大了 八个月 还是九个月 |
[05:54] | Oh, what do we have here? | 这是什么呀 |
[05:55] | You’ve had some surgeries before. | 你以前做过手术 |
[05:57] | Okay. Let’s get him up into the PICU. | 我们把他送到儿科重症监护病房 |
[06:00] | Uh, I’ll — I’ll get a peds gurney. | 我去 我去拿儿科的轮床 |
[06:02] | So, page cardio and call the police. | 呼叫心脏科 另外报警 |
[06:04] | Get prints, any identifying marks, | 给他提取指纹 找找身上有没有胎记 |
[06:05] | find out if he was born here, seen here. | 查查他是不是在这里出生 有没有人见过他 |
[06:08] | We’re gonna find out who this little guy is. | 我们要查出这个小家伙到底是谁 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! | 对不起 真是太对不起了 |
[06:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:16] | Oh, I think you broke my leg. | 我好像把我的腿弄坏了 |
[06:18] | – Oh, my — oh, my God! – It’s all right. | -天啊 -没事 |
[06:20] | I have another one in my car. | 我车里还有一条 |
[06:35] | – What happened?! – Oh, I’m fine. | -发生什么事了 -我没事 |
[06:37] | – I was walking, and — – What happened? | -我正走着 然后 -发生什么事了 |
[06:39] | I’m fine! I was — | 我没事 我 |
[06:40] | I had an accident, my leg got broken, | 我出了点意外 腿弄坏了 |
[06:42] | and someone’s bringing me a spare. | 有人去给我取新的了 |
[06:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:44] | Oh, God! I’m sorry! | 天啊 对不起 |
[06:45] | I got it. I got the leg. | 我拿到了 我拿到你的腿了 |
[06:47] | Oh, Dr. Robbins, I am so sorry. | 罗宾斯医生 真是太对不起了 |
[06:48] | Edwards, you know what? | 爱德华兹 这样吧 |
[06:49] | You should go page cardio | 你去呼叫心脏科 |
[06:50] | and then go do a work-up on the baby. | 然后给那个宝宝做个病情检查 |
[06:52] | I’ll go with her. | 我跟她一块去 |
[06:53] | Whoa, Wilson, what baby? | 等一下 威尔逊 什么宝宝 |
[06:55] | We found a baby in the trash. | 我们在垃圾桶那里发现一个婴儿 |
[06:56] | No, you’re not doing the work-up. | 不行 你不能做病情检查 |
[06:57] | But it’s my dumpster baby! | 可那是我发现的宝宝 |
[06:58] | You’re not on peds. I have a patient for you. | 你今天不跟儿科 我有个病人要安排给你 |
[07:00] | Oh, Bailey, um, I have a Byler’s biliary diversion surgery today, | 贝利 我今天有一个拜勒胆汁导流手术 |
[07:03] | and I lost Karev, so can you assist? | 克莱夫今天不能帮我了 你能不能帮我 |
[07:05] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[07:07] | Okay, everybody out. Please. | 好了 所有人都出去 拜托 |
[07:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:14] | Yeah, my neck’s a little sore, and my leg is totaled. | 我脖子有点酸 腿也彻底毁了 |
[07:16] | – Oh, geez. – Now I have to wear my old beater leg. | -天啊 -我现在只能用旧腿了 |
[07:18] | I thought you said this chafes you? | 你不是说这条腿磨得你很疼吗 |
[07:20] | Well, it’s better than nothing | 在我另一条腿修好之前 |
[07:20] | until my other one’s fixed. | 也总比没腿强吧 |
[07:22] | All right. Here. | 好吧 来 |
[07:23] | Oh, um, can you make it to round on Alyssa Cramer? | 你等会能不能去看下爱丽莎·克莱姆 |
[07:26] | The club-feet girl? She’s back? | 那个畸形足的女孩 她又回来了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, scar revision. | 是啊 来做疤痕修复 |
[07:28] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[07:30] | Hey, um, listen. H.R. wants to talk to me. | 对了 人力部要找我谈话 |
[07:32] | The anonymous harassment claim came from Leah Murphy. | 那个匿名的骚扰举报人是莉亚·墨菲 |
[07:43] | All right. You good here? | 好了 你没事了吧 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[07:48] | I understand that I broke a rule, | 我知道我违反了规定 |
[07:50] | but I don’t think it’s fair for this to affect my education. | 但就因为这个而不让我学东西有点不公平吧 |
[07:52] | You spend more time on peds than any other service. | 你在儿科待的时间比其它任何科室都长 |
[07:54] | Because I’m interested in peds! | 因为我喜欢儿科啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, well, I’m interested in giving you a well-rounded education. | 而我希望给你提供全面的教学 |
[07:57] | So today, you’re on trauma, and this is your patient. | 所以今天你要跟创伤科 这位是你的病人 |
[08:00] | Mr. Donald Mercer is an organ donor. | 唐纳德·默瑟是位器官捐赠者 |
[08:03] | He was injured in an MVC this morning. | 他今早在连环车祸中受伤 |
[08:05] | We’re waiting the 6 hours | 我们要等六个小时 |
[08:06] | to confirm the diagnosis of brain death. | 来确定脑死亡 |
[08:09] | – Okay. – Now, you will make sure that his organs | -好的 -所以现在 你要保证他的器官 |
[08:11] | are in optimum condition for donation, | 都符合捐赠的最佳条件 |
[08:12] | and then you will get to scrub in on the organ recovery. | 然后你就可以参加器官摘取的手术 |
[08:15] | – You got it? – But that’s like six surgeries in one! | -听明白了吗 -这可是一次性做六个手术 |
[08:18] | Trauma’s not so bad now, huh? | 现在觉得创伤科也不错了吧 |
[08:22] | She’s filled out all the donor paperwork. | 她已经填好了所有的捐赠表格 |
[08:23] | She just wants a couple minutes with him | 她只是希望在一切开始前 |
[08:25] | before she starts making arrangements. | 再跟他单独待会 |
[08:26] | – Of course. – Excuse me, uh, doctor? | -当然可以了 -不好意思 医生 |
[08:28] | This isn’t the right time for this, I’m — I’m sure. | 我知道现在不太适合说这件事 我知道 |
[08:30] | I mean, there probably isn’t one. | 恐怕也没有合适的时机了 |
[08:31] | But I-I feel like it can’t wait. | 但我觉得不能再拖了 |
[08:33] | How can we help? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | Donnie had a kidney transplant about four months ago. | 唐尼四个月前做过肾脏移植 |
[08:36] | – Yeah, we knew about that. – That was me. | -是的 我们了解 -那是我 |
[08:38] | I donated my kidney for him. | 是我捐的肾给他 |
[08:39] | Wow. That’s… | 那真是 |
[08:41] | He was lucky to have friends like you. | 他有你这样的朋友真是幸运 |
[08:42] | He was. Yeah. Uh, amazing. | 的确 太棒了 |
[08:44] | So, um… | 那么 |
[08:46] | I was wondering, about the kidney… | 我在想 就我的肾 |
[08:49] | can I get that back? | 我能拿回来吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I can see you. | 是的 我能看到你 |
[08:55] | I don’t know why you can’t see me. | 我不知道为什么你看不到我 |
[08:56] | But we’re still setting up here, so… | 但是我们这里还在收拾 所以 |
[08:58] | Yes, uh, so, then you did get all the proposals? | 好吧 那你收到所有的提议书了 |
[09:04] | Uh, yeah. Yep. Yep. They’re right here. | 是的 是的 就在这呢 |
[09:07] | Great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[09:08] | And, um, you’re sending us a prototype | 你也会把你的非对称传感器的原型 |
[09:09] | of your asymmetrical sensor? | 发给我们 |
[09:11] | – Yeah, sending it out today. – Thank you. Thank you so much. | -是的 今天就发出去 -非常感谢 |
[09:13] | And, obviously, discontinue any other work | 显然 你还需要停止任何其它 |
[09:15] | you’ll be doing with the sensors, | 这个感应器的项目 |
[09:17] | and I will e-mail you a release for the patent. | 然后我会把专利通过电子邮件发给你 |
[09:20] | Wait, I’m sorry, “discontinue”? | 稍等 你说什么 “停止” |
[09:21] | My work with Dr. Torres is ongoing. | 我和托瑞斯医生的工作还在继续 |
[09:23] | Uh, well, not with your sensors. | 不能用你的感应器 |
[09:27] | They have to be proprietary to the work that we’re doing | 你的感应器必须为我们现在的项目所专用 |
[09:30] | our N.I.H. grant is dependent on that. | 国家卫生研究院的拨款就指着这个呢 |
[09:33] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[09:33] | I’m not sure Dr. Torres will. | 恐怕托瑞斯医生不会理解 |
[09:35] | And I have to say, Lloyd, I don’t like it. | 而且罗伊德 老实说 我也不喜欢这样 |
[09:37] | Uh, well, I’m, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry, Derek, | 我很抱歉 德里克 |
[09:40] | but it’s pretty clear from our agreement — | 但我们的协议里说的很明确 |
[09:43] | we and the N.I.H. hired you, | 你受雇于我们和国家卫生研究院 |
[09:45] | and your sensors come with you. | 你的感应器也是 |
[09:55] | Oh, hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[09:57] | What do we know? | 他的情况如何 |
[09:58] | He’s had a median sternotomy, a couple of chest tubes. | 他做过正中胸骨切开术 被插过胸管 |
[10:01] | low sats, high B.P., | 低血氧 高血压 |
[10:03] | – Failure to thrive. – Have you cuddled him? | -发育不良 -你抱过他吗 |
[10:05] | No, I have not. | 没有 |
[10:06] | Well, if I were left in a cardboard box, | 要是我被丢在一个纸箱里 |
[10:08] | all I’d want is cuddling, right? | 我想要的就是个拥抱 好吗 |
[10:09] | Oh, I think I’d want a cardiac cath | 我觉得我需要一个心导管 |
[10:11] | to confirm I’ve had a coarctation of my aorta. | 来确定我的主动脉没有变狭窄 |
[10:13] | He is like a puzzle that I can’t solve… | 他就像个我解不开的谜团 |
[10:16] | – Oh, whoopsie! – if you’re gonna do that. | -我的乖乖 – 你真要抱他啊 |
[10:17] | Do you have a coarctation of your aorta? Do you? | 你的主动脉有没有缩窄 有没有啊 |
[10:19] | No record of the baby being a former patient. | 没有记录表明这孩子是某个病人的 |
[10:21] | The police are getting statements | 警察正从爱德华兹和威尔逊那 |
[10:22] | from Edwards and Wilson. | 录口供 |
[10:25] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[10:26] | Um, I have a patient, | 我还有个病人 |
[10:27] | so will you call me when you’re done with his cath? | 等你做完心导管检测就叫我 好吗 |
[10:29] | Ross, you want to take the baby? | 罗斯 你想抱他吗 |
[10:30] | I’d rather not. | 还是算了吧 |
[10:31] | – Ross, take the baby. – Come here. | -罗斯 抱着孩子 -来吧 |
[10:33] | Are you squeaking? | 是你在吱吱叫吗 |
[10:35] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:36] | Can I put him down now? | 我能把他放下吗 |
[10:37] | No. She’s right. He should be cuddled. | 不行 她说的对 他应该被抱着 |
[10:39] | You’re not gonna hurt him. | 你不能让他受伤害 |
[10:40] | And I don’t want to do it. | 而且我不想抱着他 |
[10:54] | Did I hear you found a baby? | 听说你发现了个孩子 |
[10:57] | Yes. In a box, abandoned. | 对 被遗弃在箱子里 |
[10:59] | – Oh, is it all right? – I don’t know. | -孩子怎么样 -我不知道 |
[11:01] | I imagine it’s pretty traumatized, | 我觉得被突然遗弃 |
[11:02] | having been suddenly left behind, | 被丢到垃圾堆里 |
[11:04] | – thrown aside. – Stephanie — | -被抛到一旁 -斯蒂芬妮 |
[11:05] | dumped, as it were, in the trash. | 一定会感到很受伤 |
[11:07] | Would you please let me talk? | 求求你让我解释 |
[11:09] | You — you really want to get out of my way. | 你别挡我的路 |
[11:17] | Three days I’m suspended from surgery. | 这三天 我被禁止手术 |
[11:19] | You bang a co-worker, | 你钓上了个同事 |
[11:20] | and you get a house and two kids. | 得到一栋房子和两个孩子 |
[11:21] | I do it, and I get suspended. | 而我就被禁止手术了 |
[11:23] | I know. I’m a hypocrite, I’ve heard. | 我知道 大家都叫我伪君子 |
[11:25] | I’m supposed to do a biliary diversion. | 我应该去做胆汁分流术的 |
[11:27] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这个孩子 |
[11:27] | I’ve been treating him for years. | 我治疗他很多年了 |
[11:28] | I want to make sure it’s done right. | 我希望最后的手术顺利 |
[11:30] | But do me a favor. Talk to Hunt. | 帮我个忙 跟亨特说说 |
[11:31] | See if he’ll start my stupid sentence tomorrow. | 看能不能从明天开始惩罚我 |
[11:33] | I will. I’m gonna talk to him. | 我一定会跟他说的 |
[11:34] | Thank you. You’re a hypocrite and you suck! | 谢谢 你是个伪君子和大坏人 |
[11:37] | Hey, did you hear, uh, grumpy and hairball | 你听说爱生气和毛球 |
[11:39] | found a baby in the trash? | 在垃圾堆里找到了个孩子吗 |
[11:40] | Emma Marling came by to get a key for the trailer. | 艾玛·玛琳今天来拿房车的钥匙了 |
[11:42] | Why are you telling me this? | 你告诉我这些干吗 |
[11:43] | It’s gossip. I’m gossiping. | 这是八卦 我在八卦 |
[11:45] | Oh, okay. Shoot. | 好吧 说吧 |
[11:46] | To get her things because her and Owen are through. | 她是为了拿她的东西 因为她和欧文结束了 |
[11:48] | Through? Why? | 结束了 为什么 |
[11:49] | I don’t know. She didn’t say. | 我不知道 她没说 |
[11:50] | But I don’t think it was her idea. | 但我觉得不是她提出的分手 |
[11:55] | I can’t tell if you’re happy or sad. | 我看不出来你是高兴还是伤心 |
[11:57] | Neither can I. | 我也不知道 |
[11:59] | It hurts like a bitch, dad! | 快他妈疼死我了 爸爸 |
[12:00] | Don’t talk like that! | 不许说脏话 |
[12:01] | Don’t talk to me like I’m a baby! | 别像孩子一样的跟我说话 |
[12:03] | We’ve gone over this and — | 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[12:04] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[12:05] | – Hey, Alyssa. Herb. – Guys, what’s going on? | -嗨 阿丽莎 赫布 -发生了什么 |
[12:08] | We’re just gonna do another stupid surgery, | 我又要做一次愚蠢的手术 |
[12:10] | and I’ll still in pain. | 但还是摆脱不了疼痛 |
[12:11] | – Simmer down. – No, no. I know. | -冷静 -我知道 |
[12:12] | Your arthrogryposis symptoms are worsening, | 你的关节弯曲的症状严重了 |
[12:13] | but today’s surgery will alleviate the scarring | 但今天的手术会减轻伤痕 |
[12:16] | and hopefully the pain, too. | 也有希望减轻疼痛 |
[12:17] | You said that before my last surgery. | 上次手术前你就这么跟我说的 |
[12:20] | – I know. – And the one before that and the one before that! | -我知道 -还有前一次和更前的一次 |
[12:22] | – Stop it. – You keep lying to me about — | -闭嘴 -你一直骗我 |
[12:24] | They are trying — they are trying to help you! | 他们是在努力治疗你 |
[12:25] | I have had braces and castings and surgeries, | 我用过支架和铸件固定 还有手术 |
[12:27] | and none of it works! | 全部都不起作用 |
[12:29] | – So, I want to know… – don’t. | -所以我想知道 -别说 |
[12:31] | …if you can just cut them off. | 能不能直接把我的腿截断 |
[12:34] | Just give me the fake legs. | 给我装上假腿吧 |
[12:36] | Then I can still do all the stuff I want to do. | 这样我还能做想做的事情 |
[12:38] | Yeah, she’s been talking like this for a month now. | 对 她这一个月来一直这么说 |
[12:40] | Please tell her that I am not gonna allow anybody — | 告诉她 我绝对不会允许任何人 |
[12:42] | What? Disable me? Dad, I am disabled now! | 什么 致残我 爸 我已经残疾了 |
[12:46] | I still can’t walk! | 我还是走不成路 |
[12:47] | It hurts when I stand for more than three minutes. | 我站了三分钟就疼的受不了 |
[12:49] | I’ll never run! | 我永远都不能跑步 |
[12:50] | It hurts when I try to sleep! | 就连我睡觉的时候都疼 |
[12:51] | Tell her she’s being ridiculous. | 告诉她 她的想法很可笑 |
[12:52] | – You are! – She won’t talk to me. | -你的想法才是 -她不愿意和我说 |
[12:54] | I live in a bed, dad, and | 我活在床上 爸 |
[12:54] | there are girls running marathons with fake legs! | 而有女生用假肢来跑马拉松 |
[12:57] | Alyssa. | 阿丽莎 |
[13:00] | It has — it has been a long road. | 这一路走来很不容易 |
[13:03] | Look at how long. | 你看有多不容易 |
[13:07] | And I know — I know it hurts… | 我知道 我知道很疼 |
[13:10] | And it feels like you can’t go any further, | 我知道你可能觉得坚持不下去 |
[13:12] | but this is the time you have to be brave | 但这次你必须要勇敢 |
[13:14] | and push through it and have faith. | 要努力克服 充满信心 |
[13:16] | Even if it’s not working yet, | 即便现在还没有效果 |
[13:18] | it’s going to work. | 但终究会有效果的 |
[13:21] | Right? | 是吗 |
[13:24] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不是太确定 |
[13:36] | I cannot believe that you didn’t back me up in there. | 真不敢相信刚才你居然没有支持我 |
[13:38] | I mean, a kid wants to cut off her legs! | 一个小孩想要截断双腿啊 |
[13:40] | I’m just suggesting that you don’t dismiss it out of hand. | 我只是建议别完全不考虑这个想法 |
[13:43] | Hey, Callie, you got a minute? | 凯丽 有空吗 |
[13:43] | Something kind of unexpected came up. | 有些意外的事情发生了 |
[13:44] | Hold on a sec. Really? | 稍等一下 真的 |
[13:46] | Because it sounds to me like you’re asking me | 但听起来像是你要让我 |
[13:47] | to just throw away three years’ worth of hard work and investment in this girl, | 放弃三年来对这个女孩的投资和治疗 |
[13:50] | just cut it off and throw it away like it never happened. | 截断双腿 当做什么都没有发生 |
[13:52] | And I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这么做 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, Derek. What is it? | 抱歉 德里克 什么事 |
[13:56] | Nothing. I’m good. | 没事 我没事了 |
[14:00] | Somebody tried to fix his coarctation. | 有人试图修复他的主动脉 |
[14:02] | Did a hack job. | 但干砸了 |
[14:04] | Look, it’s closing up already. | 你看 已经愈合了 |
[14:06] | Um, I’m going to reopen. | 我要重新打开 |
[14:07] | Um, prep a balloon catheter. | 准备一个气囊导管 |
[14:11] | Did you notice anything about his mitral valve? | 你注意到他的二尖瓣有什么异常吗 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:14] | Shane, come on. | 肖恩 仔细看 |
[14:16] | This is like a puzzle. | 这就像个谜题 |
[14:18] | I found the corner pieces. I need help with the sky. | 我发现了一些线索 还需要整体的帮助 |
[14:20] | The valve leaflets were thickened and shortened. | 瓣膜小叶变厚变短了 |
[14:23] | A parachute mitral valve? | 降落伞型二尖瓣 |
[14:25] | Yes. And there’s a supravalvular mitral ring. | 对 而且有一个二尖瓣上环 |
[14:28] | – The three indicate… – coarctation, | -这三个意味着 -主动脉缩窄 |
[14:31] | Supravalvular mitral ring, and parachute… | 二尖瓣膜上环 降落伞型 |
[14:36] | Shone’s complex? | 肖恩综合症 |
[14:37] | Bingo. | 对 |
[14:38] | A trifecta of congenital heart defects. | 先天性心脏缺损 |
[14:41] | – That answers another question. – What? | -这也回答了另外一个问题 -什么 |
[14:44] | Why they abandoned him. | 为什么他们抛弃了他 |
[14:45] | The kid had one heart surgery. | 这个小孩接受了一次心脏手术 |
[14:46] | He needed at least two more. | 但至少还需要另外两次 |
[14:48] | Someone thought he was more trouble than he’s worth. | 有人觉得他就是个累赘 |
[14:55] | What are you doing here? Go away. | 你在这干嘛 快离开 |
[14:57] | – What are you doing? – Organ donor. | -你在干什么 -这是器官捐献者 |
[14:59] | I have to keep him alive until he’s actually dead. | 我得保证他咽下最后一口气前还活着 |
[15:01] | Nice. | 很好 |
[15:01] | I’m off peds, and Hunt’s got you arranging a meat platter. | 我离开儿科 亨特就让你干这种破事 |
[15:04] | I know. But I’m gonna show him. | 我知道 但我还是得向他证明 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna keep his organs so healthy, | 我会把他的器官保护得妥妥的 |
[15:07] | someone could use his appendix. | 就连他的阑尾都能用 |
[15:09] | You should go. If Hunt shows up, he’s gonna — | 你该走了 如果亨特来了 他会.. |
[15:10] | We could use his appendix. | 我们可以用他的阑尾 |
[15:13] | It was a joke. | 这只是个玩笑而已 |
[15:13] | We don’t donate — | 我们不能捐献 |
[15:14] | No, that could work. | 不 这还真行得通 |
[15:16] | Karev, don’t make me turn three days into a week. | 克莱夫 别逼我把三天改为一周 |
[15:18] | Did I get too close to Wilson? | 我和威尔逊走得太近了吗 |
[15:20] | Did an alarm go off somewhere? | 还是哪里警报响了 |
[15:23] | But it’s a donor organ, | 但这是捐献器官 |
[15:25] | so it can’t be…regifted. | 所以它不能再物归原主 |
[15:28] | I don’t understand, though. It’s mine. | 但我还是不能理解 它是我的 |
[15:30] | Yes. Yes. It was yours, | 是的 是的 它之前确实属于你的 |
[15:32] | but then you gave it to him. | 但你之后给了他 |
[15:33] | And now he’s not using it, | 可现在他没用上 |
[15:35] | a-and I’m still down one kidney. | 而我仍少了个肾 |
[15:37] | I-I loaned him my bike. | 我还借给他我的自行车 |
[15:38] | I’m probably gonna get that back. | 当然那个倒是要得回来 |
[15:40] | I should wait a month or so. | 当时我该再等多一个月 |
[15:41] | Sir, um, transplanting the kidney | 先生 移植肾对器官本身 |
[15:44] | put a pretty big strain on the organ. | 会带来很大的负担 |
[15:46] | To do it again would be risky for you and your kidney. | 再做一次对你和你的肾风险太大了 |
[15:48] | – See? – His — his kidney. | -看到了吧 -是他的肾 |
[15:50] | You said “My kidney.” | 你说了”是我的肾” |
[15:51] | You think I should get it back. | 你也觉得我该要回来吧 |
[15:51] | Um…I actually — I have to be elsewhere right now. | 事实上 我现在得去忙了 |
[15:54] | Oh. Oh, no. Of course. | 没关系 你去忙 |
[15:55] | Yeah, no. I-I’ll wait here. | 没关系的 我会在这等 |
[15:58] | Ouch. | 痛 |
[16:00] | We don’t have to cut Jared’s intestine. | 我们没必要切除贾里德的小肠 |
[16:02] | – What? – Jared Cole. | -什么 -贾里德·科尔 |
[16:03] | Instead of the intestine, | 我们不用小肠 |
[16:04] | we use, uh, the appendix to make the stoma. | 而改用阑尾来造瘘 |
[16:06] | It’s easier on him, and it’s, uh, | 这对他来说要舒服多了 而且 |
[16:07] | repurposing something he doesn’t need anyway. | 改造了一些他不需要用到的东西 |
[16:09] | That’s the same procedure, | 那还能用相同手术步骤 |
[16:11] | resulting in a cutaneous end-stoma? | 达到在皮肤造瘘的效果吗 |
[16:13] | Even easier. And the appendix is — is narrower. | 比之前的更简单 而且阑尾更狭窄 |
[16:15] | So a smaller hole in his stomach, | 所以他肚子上只会有一个小瘘口 |
[16:17] | more normal life. | 生活也会更正常 |
[16:17] | Reduces complications, recovery time, and | 同时降低并发症 愈后时间以及 |
[16:21] | oh, crap. | 该死 |
[16:22] | Uh, sorry. I-I didn’t know you were, um… | 真抱歉 我不知道你在… |
[16:25] | Uh, I can wait till you’re finished. | 我可以等你们弄完 |
[16:26] | No, Alex, it’s fine. | 不 阿历克斯 没关系的 |
[16:27] | ’cause I never see you like that. You okay? | 因为我从没看过你那个样子 你没事吧 |
[16:29] | Yeah. It’s a blister. | 没事 只是起水疱了 |
[16:30] | I think using the appendix is a great idea. | 我觉得用阑尾是个很棒的主意 |
[16:32] | Let’s look into it. | 我们先查阅相关资料 |
[16:33] | Well, I can get him prepped. | 我可以帮他准备下手术 |
[16:33] | Whoa, oh. This does not mean that you’re scrubbing in. | 等等 这不意味着你可以参与手术 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:38] | He just came off his hinges when he saw you. | 当他看到你那样时瞬间慌了神 |
[16:41] | Yeah, there are two different looks that you get. | 的确 你能得到两种截然不同的目光 |
[16:42] | Without the leg on, they feel sorry for you. | 没看到腿时 他们会替你感到遗憾 |
[16:44] | And with the leg on, | 而看到腿后 |
[16:45] | they think that you’re amazing and brave. | 他们就会觉得你是多么厉害多么勇敢 |
[16:48] | Yeah, or a robot. | 又或者看起来像个机器人 |
[16:53] | Any word from the police | 警察那边有关于 |
[16:54] | about my mystery baby in a box? | 箱子里神秘男婴的消息吗 |
[16:56] | No. Social services is on it now. | 没 社保机构正在着手此事 |
[16:59] | What’s his status? | 他现在什么情况 |
[16:59] | Uh, he needs a mitral valve repair, | 他需要做二尖瓣修复 |
[17:01] | which I’m gonna do tomorrow. | 我打算明天就做 |
[17:03] | He’s already been through enough for one day. | 今天对他来说已经够折磨了 |
[17:09] | So, what’s this I hear about you being an idiot? | 我听说你做了件蠢事是怎么回事 |
[17:11] | You broke up with her? | 你和她分手了 |
[17:13] | She was it, Owen. | 她就是你生命中的另一半 欧文 |
[17:15] | The picket fence, a dozen kids, | 带栅栏的房子 一群孩子 |
[17:16] | fresh baked goods. | 以及新鲜烘培食物 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to talk about that, okay? | 我不想谈这个 好吧 |
[17:19] | Because you’re dumb? | 因为你就是一傻瓜 |
[17:20] | No, because it’s between her and me. | 不 因为这是我俩之间的事 |
[17:22] | And I hurt her, and I feel bad, | 我伤害了她 我感到很抱歉 |
[17:24] | so I don’t want to talk about it. | 所以我不想再谈这事了 |
[17:26] | Why throw that away? | 为何要放弃这段关系 |
[17:28] | Is it because of what happened at the trailer? | 是因为发生在拖车上的那件事吗 |
[17:31] | – That was — – Give me some credit. | -那是 -相信我 |
[17:32] | I know what that was. | 我知道那是怎么回事 |
[17:35] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[17:37] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Why are you so upset about it? | 你为何为这事如此不高兴 |
[17:44] | Uh, because. | 因为 |
[17:45] | Because…why? | 因为 为什么呢 |
[17:47] | Because of what happened in the trailer? | 因为在拖车上发生的事吗 |
[17:52] | I don’t care for the direction this is taking. | 我一点也不在乎这事怎么发展 |
[17:53] | I’ll tell you if you tell me. | 如果你如实告诉我我就告诉你为什么 |
[17:59] | No. | 不要嘛 |
[18:11] | Dr. Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[18:14] | Hey, Herb. | 嘿 赫伯 |
[18:15] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:19] | – Do you have kids? – Yes, I do. | -你有孩子吗 -我有 |
[18:20] | I have a little girl. | 我有个闺女 |
[18:21] | You have a little girl, | 你有个闺女 |
[18:23] | and you can still tell me | 那你还能若无其事地说 |
[18:24] | that I should cut my daughter’s legs off? | 我该同意女儿做截肢手术 |
[18:26] | No. | 不 |
[18:28] | Ultimately, that’s her decision. | 这最终还得又她来决定 |
[18:29] | But she can’t make it without your help. | 但没你的帮助 她下不了决定 |
[18:31] | You think her life’s gonna be better with no legs? | 你觉得她没有双腿后会生活得更好 |
[18:34] | You think kids aren’t gonna stare at her, | 如果她真瘸了 你觉得其他孩子 |
[18:35] | that they’re not gonna make fun of her if she’s crippled? | 不会盯着她看 不会嘲笑她吗 |
[18:37] | Disabled — | 是残疾 |
[18:38] | Crippled, disabled — | 残疾 瘸了 |
[18:39] | What — what difference does it make?! | 有区别吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t care what you call it. | 我不在乎你怎么叫 |
[18:43] | How can you say that? | 你怎能说出那种话来 |
[18:50] | I never thought that I’d carry my daughter | 我从没想过自己能照顾女儿 |
[18:52] | or be a doctor again. | 或是再次成为医生 |
[18:54] | And now there’s very few things I can’t do because of this. | 经历过那事已经没什么事能难得到我 |
[18:57] | When did that happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[18:58] | I’ve had it since before we met. | 自我们认识之前就有了 |
[18:59] | – I didn’t notice. – Why would you? | -我没注意到 -你怎么会注意到呢 |
[19:03] | Herb… | 赫伯 |
[19:05] | Alyssa’s arthrogryposis is so severe, | 爱丽莎的关节变形非常严重 |
[19:08] | And her muscles put too much strain on her joints. | 肌肉对她的关节造成太大负担 |
[19:11] | And it won’t get worse, | 虽然不会继续恶化 |
[19:13] | but the pain will never stop. | 但疼痛将永远无法消失 |
[19:17] | It’s just me and her now, | 现在只剩我和她相依为命 |
[19:18] | and I don’t want to make the wrong decision. | 我不想一失足成千古恨 |
[19:20] | I know. I know. | 我明白 |
[19:23] | She’s your little girl. | 她是你的掌上明珠 |
[19:27] | 46-year-old male, | 46岁男性 |
[19:28] | complains of tightness in chest, | 有胸紧 |
[19:30] | possibly heart-related, | 有可能跟心脏有关 |
[19:31] | probably enchilada-related. | 但多半是吃肉馅玉米卷饼引起的 |
[19:33] | Pulse in the 70s, | 脉率70次每分钟 |
[19:34] | B.P. 170/110. | 收缩压170 舒张压110 |
[19:36] | Trauma two. | 送到创伤二室 |
[19:37] | You do any more bowling for doctors today? | 你今天还撞倒其他医生了吗 |
[19:39] | What? You heard? | 什么 你听说了 |
[19:39] | Oh, it’s all over the radio. | 电台上都播着呢 |
[19:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[19:41] | Oh, I’m just saying, the next time you do it, | 我只是说 下次遇到这种情况 |
[19:43] | try and take out Kepner. | 记得把凯普娜也撞了 |
[19:46] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[19:52] | That’ll work, too. | 撞他也行 |
[19:59] | Guys, I’m fine, okay? | 伙计们 我没事 |
[20:01] | I’m so sorry. | 好吧 我真抱歉 |
[20:03] | No, no. You warned me to stay out of your way. | 没关系 你警告过我别挡你的路 |
[20:06] | Was Robbins your warm-up? | 撞倒罗宾斯只是你的热身运动吧 |
[20:07] | I didn’t do this on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[20:08] | Edwards, I’m about to take his pants off. | 爱德华兹 我要给他脱裤子了 |
[20:10] | Go be someplace where you won’t be a danger to others. | 找个你不会伤害到别人的地方待着吧 |
[20:14] | – What happened?! – Oh, god. | -怎么回事 -天呐 |
[20:16] | Um… I’m fine, okay? | 我没事 |
[20:17] | I got hit by a gurney. | 我被轮床撞了 |
[20:22] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[20:23] | All right, Dr. Edwards! | 太棒了 爱德华兹医生 |
[20:28] | Two for two! | 有种 |
[20:30] | Hey, chief. Can I talk to you for a second? | 主任 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah. What is it, Grey? | 什么事 格蕾 |
[20:32] | – So, it’s about Alex Karev. – Uh, sorry. | -是阿历克斯·克莱夫的事 -抱歉 |
[20:34] | Um, Robbins? Have you been up to H.R. today? | 罗宾斯 你去人力部了吗 |
[20:36] | Oh, no. I haven’t had a chance. | 没呢 一直没空 |
[20:38] | We’ve been developing a biliary diversion using the appendix. | 我们一直在研究用阑尾做胆汁导流 |
[20:41] | Right. I was gonna have all the interns observe. | 是哦 我要让所有实习生都去观摩 |
[20:43] | That is a pretty inventive approach. | 真是有创造性的方法 |
[20:44] | But, Robbins, H.R. needs that statement today. | 可是人力今天就要陈述 罗宾斯 |
[20:47] | Yeah, okay. Um, Bailey, why don’t you go on up without me? | 好吧 贝利 要不你自己先上去吧 |
[20:50] | And by the time that you have jared on the table, | 等你在手术台上开始时 |
[20:52] | I’ll be done with this thing. | 我这边就完事了 |
[20:53] | And you should get someone to assist you, too. | 你还得找个人帮你 |
[20:54] | – Oh, uh, I’ll take Grey. – Wait, no! | -我要格蕾 -等等 别 |
[20:55] | Well, that’s what I wanted | 我就是想跟你说这事的 |
[20:56] | to talk to you about, because it’s Karev’s case. | 因为这是克莱夫的病例 |
[20:58] | It was his idea, so he should be on it. | 这是他的主意 他应该做这个 |
[21:00] | Karev’s suspended. You’re on it. | 克莱夫停职了 你去 |
[21:02] | Terrific. | 真要命 |
[21:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:06] | I have to tell Karev that I stole his surgery. | 我得告诉克莱夫我偷了他的手术 |
[21:08] | Oh, I have to tell Torres | 我得告诉托瑞斯 |
[21:09] | that the president won’t let her use my sensors any more. | 总统不让她再用我的传感器了 |
[21:12] | Just tell her you made a promise to her, | 就跟她说你对她承诺过 |
[21:13] | but instead, you’re gonna spend | 可是现在你要把时间 |
[21:15] | your time and energy on something else. | 和精力用在其它地方了 |
[21:17] | It worked when you told me. | 你这么跟我说的时候就管用了 |
[21:18] | I thought we were gonna help each other. | 我以为我们会互相帮助 |
[21:20] | You left yourself wide open there. | 你把自己置于这种境地 |
[21:22] | Callie’s a grown-up. | 凯丽是个大人了 |
[21:24] | She knows how research works. Just tell her. | 她知道做研究是怎么回事 跟她直说吧 |
[21:26] | And Karev will be… understanding about it. | 克莱夫也会理解吧 |
[21:28] | Oh, no. I’m not telling him. | 不 我不告诉他 |
[21:29] | Did you get to talk to her? | 你是要去跟她谈吗 |
[21:31] | No. I was on the floor. | 不 我就是路过 |
[21:33] | She didn’t do it on purpose, did she? | 她不是故意的吧 |
[21:34] | No. No. I don’t…think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[21:37] | Maybe. | 也有可能 |
[21:38] | Well, what about you? Did you talk to Matthew? | 你呢 你跟马修谈过了吗 |
[21:40] | I left another message. | 我又留了言 |
[21:41] | Nicole said he quit, | 妮可说他辞职了 |
[21:43] | and then she called me a name. | 然后她骂了我 |
[21:44] | So that’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[21:45] | Can you just talk to her, | 你能跟她谈谈 |
[21:48] | apologize for both of us? | 为咱俩道个歉吗 |
[21:49] | I’m trying. | 我试试吧 |
[21:51] | Nurses’ station. | 护士站 |
[21:53] | Oh, God. You scared me! | 天呐 吓死我了 |
[21:55] | Any word on my kidney? You were gonna give it some thought. | 我的肾有什么消息吗 你说要考虑一下 |
[21:58] | I, uh…no. | 不 |
[22:00] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没说 |
[22:02] | Oh, Dr. Hunt! | 亨特医生 |
[22:03] | Um, do we return donor organs to donors | 受者去世的话 |
[22:06] | when the recipient passes on? | 我们能把器官还给捐献者吗 |
[22:08] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[22:09] | UNOS is very strict about this. | 器官共享联合网络对此非常严格 |
[22:11] | Um, why do you…want it? | 你怎么想要回去呢 |
[22:14] | Well, it’s the principle, isn’t it? | 有这样的原则吧 |
[22:15] | You know, t-these are not the terms of the agreement. | 这些不是协议上的条款 |
[22:18] | I donated my organ for a purpose, | 我捐献了器官是有目的的 |
[22:19] | to– to filter my buddy’s…pee or whatever it does. | 是为了过滤我朋友的尿什么的 |
[22:22] | And– and now it’s just being discarded. | 可现在肾却被废弃了 |
[22:24] | So I-I think I have a right to get my kidney back. | 我觉得我有权拿回我的肾 |
[22:27] | I’m not quite following. Is, um, your other kidney failing? | 我没太听明白 你的肾不行了吗 |
[22:30] | It– it could. | 有 有可能会 |
[22:31] | You never know what’s gonna happen, right? | 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[22:33] | – Y-you’re just fine, sir. – Am I? | -你很好 先生 -我好吗 |
[22:37] | Oh, wow! Uh, that’s my pager vibrating. | 我的呼机震动了 |
[22:40] | Uh-huh. Oh! Oh! Is yours vibrating, too? | 哦 你的也震了吗 |
[22:41] | – Oh, yeah, it is. It’s urgent. – Okay. | -是啊 是紧急情况 -好了 |
[22:42] | Um, we’re very sorry about your friend. | 我们为你的朋友感到抱歉 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[22:47] | Is he stalking you? | 他在跟踪你吗 |
[22:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:56] | Herb Cramer just told me that you were pushing him | 赫伯·克莱姆刚跟我说你逼他 |
[22:57] | toward an amputation for Alyssa. | 让爱丽莎做截肢 |
[22:59] | No. I wasn’t pushing anything, Callie, | 我没逼谁 凯丽 |
[23:01] | But, I mean, it’s the right thing to do. | 可这是正确的决定 |
[23:03] | And you’ve done palliative amputations before– | 而且你以前也做过姑息性的截肢 |
[23:04] | Yeah, on a soldier! | 是啊 是给一个战士 |
[23:06] | A a grown man. | 一个成人 |
[23:07] | Not a child whose legs | 不是孩子 |
[23:08] | I have been trying to correct for three years! | 我花了三年时间想矫正她的腿 |
[23:09] | And failing. I’m sorry. It’s true. | 可是失败了 抱歉 这是事实 |
[23:12] | And honestly, I mean, before last year, | 说实话 去年以前 |
[23:13] | I think that you would have seen it. | 我想你也都见识过了 |
[23:14] | Okay. So you think this is about you? | 所以你觉得这事跟你有关吗 |
[23:16] | It’s about Alyssa. It’s not about me. | 这是爱丽莎的事 和我没关系 |
[23:18] | But it’s not about you, either. | 可这跟你也没关系 |
[23:19] | Why would you say that it’s not about me? | 这怎么会跟我没关系呢 |
[23:20] | I didn’t say that it, because I am– | 我没这么说 因为我 |
[23:20] | I-I think that you’re afraid to do this amputation, | 我觉得你害怕做这次截肢 |
[23:23] | and I’m afraid that that might be my fault. | 我怕这会是我的错 |
[23:26] | Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生吗 |
[23:28] | Hi. I’m Anne from H.R. | 你好 我是人力资源部的安 |
[23:30] | We’re ready for you upstairs. | 我们在楼上都准备好了 |
[23:31] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:34] | – I… – Yeah. | -我 -我懂 |
[23:38] | There’s just a few questions we need to go over. | 我们只有几个问题要问 |
[23:40] | It shouldn’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[23:41] | I’m sure you’re busy. | 你肯定很忙 |
[23:51] | – Clear! – Shane, no! | -离手 -肖恩 不 |
[23:52] | Don’t shock him! His heart can’t take defibrillation! | 别电击他 他的心脏不能除颤 |
[23:55] | I thought so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[23:56] | So I tried to stabilize him with cardioversion– | 所以我想用心脏复律让他稳定 |
[23:58] | One shock, timed in the refractory period of his heartbeat, | 一次电击 抓住他心跳的不应期 |
[24:00] | to get a good sinus rhythm. | 来获得良好的窦性心律 |
[24:02] | And I think it worked. | 好像起作用了 |
[24:09] | Good call, Ross! | 干得好 罗斯 |
[24:10] | He could have a mitral valve rupture. | 他可能会发生二尖瓣破裂 |
[24:12] | Uh, clear an O.R., page Robbins, | 清理一间手术室 呼叫罗宾斯 |
[24:14] | and set up for a redo sternotomy. | 准备好重做胸骨切开术 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:16] | They what?! | 他们要什么 |
[24:17] | They want my sensors proprietary to them, | 他们想优先使用我的感应器 |
[24:19] | which means… | 也就是说 |
[24:20] | …they can no longer be used for our research. | 不能用于我们的研究了 |
[24:23] | Well, we can’t do our research without them. | 没有它们 我们就不能做研究了 |
[24:24] | – I know. – Well, what are you gonna do? | -我知道 -那你要怎么办 |
[24:25] | This isn’t gonna keep you from doing their project, is it? | 这不会妨碍你做他们的项目吧 |
[24:33] | Callie, I never expected them to do this. | 凯丽 我没想到他们会这样 |
[24:35] | Okay. I’m going to try to fight them on this, but in the meantime… | 我想尽力争取的 可同时 |
[24:38] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[24:40] | Uh, I think so. | 我明白 |
[24:41] | You partnered up with me, | 是你要跟我搭档的 |
[24:44] | but now you’re taking our ball | 可现在你要把我们的玩具拿走 |
[24:45] | and you’re gonna go play with your new friends. | 去跟你的新朋友玩了 |
[24:47] | I understand that the last six months | 我明白过去这六个月 |
[24:48] | was a complete waste of my time. | 就是在浪费我的时间 |
[24:53] | She understands. | 她还真理解了 |
[24:54] | And at that point, Dr. Torres handed her the drill, correct? | 就是那时托瑞斯医生把钻给了她 对吗 |
[24:59] | And that’s when Dr. Murphy | 也就是那时 墨菲医生 |
[25:01] | drilled through Dr. Torres’ patient’s leg | 将托瑞斯医生病人的腿钻穿 |
[25:03] | and into the table? | 钉在了桌子上 |
[25:04] | That’s correct, yes. | 没错 |
[25:05] | At the time of that incident, | 事故发生之时 |
[25:07] | you said you had terminated | 你说你已经终止了和墨菲医生 |
[25:08] | any romantic relationship with Dr. Murphy? | 任何恋爱关系 是吗 |
[25:10] | I had, yes. | 没错 |
[25:11] | There was no contact of a romantic or sexual nature after the incident? | 事故之后你们之间都没有任何恋爱或性行为 |
[25:15] | No. There was not. | 对 没有 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:18] | Oh, I have an emergency. | 我有点紧急的事要处理 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry. I have to — | 对不起 我必须… |
[25:20] | No problem. That’s really all I need. | 没事 我就需要这么多信息 |
[25:23] | Well, you — that’s it? You don’t need me to come back? | 就这样吗 你不需要我再回来了吗 |
[25:25] | Mm, no. Or do you have more…? | 不需要了 或者你有更多的… |
[25:27] | No. No. It’s just, I mean, if I’m being accused of something, | 不 不 我意思是如果我被指控了什么 |
[25:30] | I think that I should have a little more time | 我想我应该需要更多的时间 |
[25:32] | – to, you know, to speak my — – Oh, no. Don’t worry. | -来解释下… -不不 别担心 |
[25:34] | Dr. Murphy didn’t lodge the complaint against you. | 墨菲医生并没有投诉你 |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | Hey. What happened? | 嘿 发生什么了 |
[25:50] | Oscar had flash pulmonary edema. | 奥斯卡有急性肺水肿 |
[25:51] | His mitral valve blew. I’m gonna go fix it. | 他的二尖瓣破了 我要帮他修复 |
[25:53] | Ugh, I was stuck in H.R. | 我刚被叫去人事部了 |
[25:55] | Is Murphy coming after you? | 墨菲是冲着你来的吗 |
[25:56] | Worse, actually. Her complaint is against Callie. | 比这更糟 她是冲着凯丽去的 |
[25:59] | – Callie? Why? – I don’t know. | -凯丽 为什么 -我不知道 |
[26:01] | No, I mean, I know, but I-I didn’t want to believe it. | 不 我意思是 我知道 但我不愿相信 |
[26:04] | Right — “Oscar.” | 对了 叫奥斯卡 |
[26:06] | 动画《芝麻街》里 奥斯卡这个角色一直待在垃圾桶里 | |
[26:06] | ’cause you found him in a trash can. | 是因为你在垃圾桶里找到了他 |
[26:08] | Hey, do you need to be in your byler’s surgery? | 你不是要去做那积液小孩的手术么 |
[26:10] | – ’cause I’m good here. – You sure? | -我这儿不用帮忙 -你确定 |
[26:12] | Yeah. I’ve got Ross. | 是啊 罗斯可以帮我 |
[26:16] | Okay, that’s Callie now. Um, come find me after? | 行 是凯丽 一会来跟我说下情况 |
[26:18] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 |
[26:19] | Tell Dr. Bailey to go ahead and start without me. | 让贝利医生直接开始手术 |
[26:21] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[26:24] | They asked for you. | 他们想见你 |
[26:31] | I just need to hear it again. | 我就想听你再说一遍 |
[26:33] | Tell me that you think this is the right idea. | 告诉我你确定这是正确的选择 |
[26:37] | I do. | 我确定 |
[26:38] | Dr. Torres has done everything | 托瑞斯医生已经竭尽全力 |
[26:39] | that anyone could do to stop your pain, | 来减缓你的痛苦 |
[26:41] | But — it’s not working. | 但是并没有效果 |
[26:43] | And by every indication, | 从各个迹象显示 |
[26:45] | more surgery will just mean more time in a hospital bed, | 越多的手术就意味着你要在病床上躺更久 |
[26:47] | more scarring, and the same results — | 更多伤疤 但是结果并不变 |
[26:50] | Pain for the rest of her life. | 她一生将被疼痛所困 |
[26:54] | She’ll never run? | 她永远都不能跑步吗 |
[26:57] | I’ll never… walk her down the aisle? | 我也无法 陪她走婚礼红毯了吗 |
[27:00] | Not unless we amputate. | 给她截肢后装假肢就可以 |
[27:13] | Instead of the surgery that you have scheduled for today, | 把你们今天排的手术 |
[27:17] | please schedule a double amputation. | 换成双腿截肢手术吧 |
[27:21] | I want her pain to stop today. | 我希望她的痛苦今天就能终止 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:31] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[27:38] | – Callie. – No, it’s fine. | -凯丽 -没事 |
[27:39] | It’s just one more thing today. | 不过又一桩让人郁闷的事而已 |
[27:42] | H.R. wants to see you. | 人事部的人想见你 |
[27:43] | Leah Murphy’s complaint is against you. | 莉亚·墨菲向你提起了投诉 |
[27:45] | They wanted Hunt to tell you, but I asked if I could. | 他们本想让亨特来告诉你 但我想来 |
[27:47] | I thought that I, you know… | 我认为… |
[27:53] | Okay, well, um… | 好的 那… |
[27:56] | I, uh, have to push this amputation — | 我要把截肢手术排开 |
[27:58] | No, I’ll take that off your plate. | 不 我会接手的 |
[27:59] | I mean, I’ll do it. | 我意思是 我来做 |
[28:00] | And you come find me when you’re done? | 等你忙完来找我好吗 |
[28:04] | I’m — I’m so — I’m sorry. | 我…我…非常抱歉 |
[28:05] | You know, I just got through a malpractice suit. | 我刚经历一起医疗事故诉讼 |
[28:07] | Now I have to deal with your jealous ex-girlfriend | 现在还要处理你那嫉妒心重的前女友 |
[28:08] | trying to ruin my reputation?! | 来毁我名誉 |
[28:10] | I swear to God, I can’t take any more of this! | 我真是受够了 |
[28:12] | The heart has so many abnormalities. | 这心脏有如此多的异常 |
[28:15] | It’s incredibly fragile. | 非常脆弱 |
[28:17] | Uh, 4-0 prolene. | 4-0缝线 |
[28:20] | You have to really be delicate. | 你必须得仔细一点 |
[28:25] | I want to ask you about something, | 我想问你点事儿 |
[28:27] | But there are all these new rules. | 但介于有了这些新的规矩 |
[28:29] | And, uh, the act of me asking might be breaking them. | 如果我问的话可能会破坏这些规矩 |
[28:33] | – You can ask. – There was a complaint. | -你问吧 -有个投诉 |
[28:36] | That’s a question? | 就是要问我这个么 |
[28:37] | I thought it might be you. | 我以为是你提的 |
[28:39] | It wasn’t. | 不是我 |
[28:40] | I know, but it made me wonder | 我知道 但这让我想知道 |
[28:42] | if you ever felt compromised. | 你是否觉得憋屈 |
[28:45] | because I didn’t want you to. | 因为我不想让你这样 |
[28:47] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:49] | Oh, now that sounds like coercion. | 现在听上去像我强迫你了 |
[28:51] | Like I’m telling you how you were supposed to feel. | 像是我在告诉你 你该有怎样的感受一样 |
[28:53] | – I didn’t take it that way. – Really? | -我没这么想 -真的吗 |
[28:55] | You’re not just saying that to curry favor? | 不是为了拍马屁才这么说的吗 |
[28:57] | No. I’m not “currying” anything. | 没有啊 我没有在拍任何人马屁 |
[28:58] | Because you never have to do that. | 因为你从来不用这么做 |
[29:00] | You don’t have to get Shepherd coffee | 你不用帮谢博德倒咖啡 |
[29:02] | or fix Callie’s baby schedule | 帮凯丽照顾孩子 |
[29:04] | or…relax me. | 或者 取悦我 |
[29:06] | You’re too good of a doctor for that. | 你是一名优秀的医生 不用讨好别人 |
[29:09] | And when you look back in 10 years, | 十年之后 你回顾这些事时 |
[29:11] | you’ll be relieved you didn’t. | 你会很欣慰你当初没这么做的 |
[29:13] | I don’t know if I’ll even be a doctor in 10 years. | 我都不知道十年后我还是不是医生 |
[29:15] | Oh, shut up. You will. You better. | 别乱说 肯定是 你最好是 |
[29:19] | Now, that’s coercion. | 这才是强迫 |
[29:23] | That should be you down there. | 那本该是你的手术 |
[29:25] | Who cares? I’m doing an organ recovery. | 管它呢 我要做器官摘取手术了 |
[29:28] | Screw peds. | 儿科算个啥 |
[29:29] | I’ll basically be on general, cardiothoracic, | 那个手术基本涵盖了普通外科 心胸外科 |
[29:31] | ortho, plastics, and pulmonary in one operation. | 骨科 整形外科 还有呼吸科 |
[29:34] | Wow. I’ve got to go up to H.R. to fill out an accident report. | 而我竟然得去人事部填一份事故报告 |
[29:38] | Oh, for hitting Robbins with a gurney? | 就因为你用推床撞了罗宾斯吗 |
[29:39] | For hitting Jackson with a gurney. | 我撞得是杰克森 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:52] | Robbins should be here to see this. | 罗宾斯应该来看看这个的 |
[29:54] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[29:55] | Appendix is holding. | 阑尾固定 |
[29:56] | Uh, Grey, will you intubate the stoma, | 格蕾 你来插管吧 |
[30:00] | make sure it’s patent? | 确保它是开放的 |
[30:05] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[30:06] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[30:13] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事儿了 |
[30:14] | He’s gone into v-fib. | 他室颤了 |
[30:15] | I pushed epi and atropine. | 已经打了肾上腺素和阿托品 |
[30:16] | Did you shock him? You gotta shock him! | 用电击了吗 应该给他电击的 |
[30:17] | Dr. Wilson, he’s already gone! | 威尔逊医生 他已经死了 |
[30:19] | No! There are at least nine people counting on him not to be gone! | 不 至少有九个人指望他活着啊 |
[30:22] | Move! Clear! | 让开 离手 |
[30:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[30:28] | You asked for a resident. | 你说需要一名住院医生 |
[30:29] | I’m the only one available. | 只有我有时间 |
[30:32] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己做吧 |
[30:36] | Are you actually gonna do that? | 你真的打算这么做吗 |
[30:37] | You’re gonna refuse to work with — | 你真的要拒绝和我一起工作 |
[30:38] | Leah, I cared for you. | 莉亚 我关心你 |
[30:39] | I liked you, and that’s all that it was. | 我喜欢过你 仅此而已 |
[30:41] | And I am sorry that I hurt you. | 但我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[30:43] | But if you’re gonna come after my wife now because of the — | 但如果你因此针对我妻子… |
[30:45] | I know what our relationship was. | 我知道我俩是什么关系 |
[30:46] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩 |
[30:48] | I never thought of it in terms of work. | 我没想过把私事带进工作中 |
[30:50] | It was you who brought it into the hospital. | 是你公私不分 |
[30:52] | You told Dr.Torres about us, | 你告诉托瑞斯医生我们的事 |
[30:53] | and Dr.Torres chose not to teach me in a moment | 托瑞斯医生不愿意教我 |
[30:56] | that put a patient in danger. | 置病人于危险中 |
[30:58] | She made me put a patient in danger. So did you. | 她让我害了一个病人 你也是 |
[31:00] | I-I never thought that — | 我从没想过… |
[31:02] | You were thinking about yourself. | 你只考虑自己 |
[31:04] | It wasn’t safe. It wasn’t fair, and I had to say something. | 这很危险 这不公平 我得提出来 |
[31:07] | Because it shouldn’t happen again, to me or anyone. | 因为这事不能再发生在任何人身上 |
[31:18] | You want to cut the fibula | 在离胫骨一到二厘米处 |
[31:18] | 1 to 2 centimeters proximal to the tibia. | 下刀切腓骨 |
[31:24] | Then you’re gonna reshape the end with a bevel | 然后用斜面锯修整尾端 |
[31:27] | so that the prosthesis will fit better. | 这样方便佩戴假肢 |
[31:33] | You watching? | 你在看着吗 |
[31:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause you’re gonna do the other leg yourself. | 你来截另一条腿 |
[31:43] | Hey. Hi, Kim. | 吉姆 你好 |
[31:46] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[31:47] | I feel pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[31:49] | And you don’t look like a basketball. | 你看起来不像个篮球了 |
[31:51] | You did a good job. | 你真棒 |
[31:52] | Yeah, well, I had to watch them, | 是啊 我盯着他们 |
[31:54] | make sure they didn’t screw it up. | 确保他们不出问题 |
[31:58] | Get some rest? | 休息一下 |
[32:00] | All right. | 好 |
[32:04] | That was having my back? | 这叫帮我啊 |
[32:05] | I knew you were a hypocrite, but that was really cold. | 我知道你是伪君子 但这样做很冷血 |
[32:07] | Stop it. You’re suspended. Somebody had to be in there. | 少来 你被停职了 总有人要去做手术的 |
[32:10] | Read this. | 读读看 |
[32:11] | – What is it? – It’s me having your back. | -这什么 -这就是在帮你 |
[32:13] | I got it from H.R. It’s a love contract. | 我从人事部那拿来的 这是爱情合同 |
[32:15] | A what? | 什么 |
[32:15] | It’s a declaration of a relationship. | 这是恋爱关系证明书 |
[32:17] | If you sign this and Wilson signs it, | 只要你和威尔逊签了名 |
[32:20] | it clears everybody from any claims | 那任何人都不能提出 |
[32:22] | of favoritism or sexual harassment. | 偏袒或性骚扰指责 |
[32:24] | That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard of. | 这是我听过最蠢的事 |
[32:26] | Well, it sounds stupid, | 听起来是傻 |
[32:27] | but H.R. Said if you sign this | 但人事部说 如果你们签了 |
[32:28] | that it makes the whole thing go away. | 所有麻烦就会消失 |
[32:30] | – So, sign it. – No! | -签名吧 -不 |
[32:31] | Well, then I’m done trying to help you. | 那我也仁至义尽了啊 |
[32:33] | I can’t go to her with this. | 我不能让她签这个 |
[32:34] | Look, I asked her to marry me | 那时我爸让我慌了神 |
[32:35] | when I was freaking out about my dad. | 我向她求婚了 |
[32:37] | I scared the crap out of her. | 当时把她吓死了 |
[32:38] | If you guys keep screwing with us — | 如果你们继续给我俩添乱 |
[32:39] | How are we screwing with you? | 我们怎么给你们添乱了 |
[32:40] | Jo wants to be a surgeon, Mer. | 乔想当医生 梅 |
[32:42] | She came from nothing to be here. | 她好不容易走到今天 |
[32:43] | Now, cause of me, | 现在因为我 |
[32:44] | there are suspensions and punishments. | 又是停职 又是处罚 |
[32:46] | If you keep making it harder, she’s gonna leave me. | 如果你们继续捣乱 她就跟我分手 |
[32:48] | And if you make it too hard, | 如果你们把事情弄得复杂 |
[32:49] | she’s gonna be like Izzie and she’ll walk. | 她就会像伊兹一样一走了之 |
[32:53] | Will you just sign the stupid paper? | 就签名不就得了 |
[32:58] | Watch his SATs through the night. | 注意观察他的血氧饱和度 |
[33:01] | Below 85, page me. | 低于85就呼叫我 |
[33:03] | Uh, is that Oscar’s file? | 这是奥斯卡的资料吗 |
[33:04] | The baby? Yes. | 那孩子吗 是的 |
[33:05] | And that stays with him, right? | 这资料会保存下来的吧 |
[33:07] | And his name — Dr.Shane Ross. | 写上他的名字 肖恩·罗斯医生 |
[33:11] | The adoptive parents will have questions. | 领养父母会有疑问 |
[33:13] | In 10 years, Oscar will have questions. | 十年后 奥斯卡也会有疑问 |
[33:16] | And you will answer them. | 而由你来回答他们的问题 |
[33:22] | You know, I could sue you guys. | 我能把你们告上法庭 |
[33:23] | I could sue this entire hospital. | 把这家医院告上法庭 |
[33:25] | Sir, you signed away your legal rights to the kidney | 先生 当你同意捐赠器官时 |
[33:28] | when you agreed to be a donor! | 就放弃对器官的所有权 |
[33:29] | No, he broke our deal. | 不 他失信了 |
[33:30] | The — the terms were I give him my kidney to use, | 当时的条件是我让他使用我的肾脏 |
[33:33] | and he has broken our deal! | 他失信了 |
[33:34] | – It was a gift! – He threw it away! | -这是馈赠 -他丢弃了 |
[33:36] | Thom! | 汤姆 |
[33:37] | Step back right now, or I will call security. | 退后一步 不然我就叫保安 |
[33:39] | – Dr.Kepner… – Wilson… | -凯普娜医生 -威尔逊 |
[33:41] | Donald Mercer suffered cardiac death. | 唐纳德·梅西心脏死亡 |
[33:42] | Organ recovery’s called off. | 器官捐赠取消了 |
[33:44] | – It’s all going in the trash. – Dr.Wilson, | -一切结束了 -威尔逊医生 |
[33:47] | Thom here is Mr.Mercer’s friend. | 汤姆是梅西先生的朋友 |
[33:50] | Oh, I am — I’m sorry. | 我很 我很抱歉 |
[33:52] | No. No, he what? Do– Donald what? | 不 他怎么了 唐纳德怎么了 |
[33:55] | He died, Thom. | 他死了 汤姆 |
[33:56] | No, I-I don’t understand. You said he was just brain dead. | 不 我不明白 你说他只是脑死亡 |
[34:01] | He was. | 他之前是脑死亡 |
[34:02] | He was, and his heart was sustaining his organs. | 他的心脏在维持器官 |
[34:05] | But now his organs are no longer viable | 但现在他的器官不能捐赠了 |
[34:08] | for donation because he’s gone. | 因为他心脏死亡了 |
[34:11] | Donald is gone. | 唐纳德离世了 |
[34:12] | This is — this is not right. | 这… 这不对 |
[34:13] | This is — this is not fair. | 这… 这不公平 |
[34:14] | I know. I know it’s not fair. | 我理解 我知道这不公平 |
[34:16] | – It’s not fair at all. – No, no. | -这完全不公平 -不 不 |
[34:17] | He’s — He’s my best friend, since 7th grade. | 从七年级开始 他就是我的挚友 |
[34:20] | I-I saved his life. | 我 我救过他 |
[34:22] | I-I gave him my kidney. | 我把肾脏都给他了 |
[34:25] | I was… | 我应该… |
[34:27] | I was supposed to have saved his | 我应该要救回他的… |
[34:30] | – I just… – Okay. | -我只是… -节哀 |
[34:31] | All right, come on. | 没事的 过来坐 |
[34:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:35] | Let’s just sit down. | 来坐下吧 |
[34:42] | Hey. Oscar’s doing well. | 奥斯卡一切良好 |
[34:45] | He needs, uh, more observation, but — ooh. | 他还需要多加观察 但… |
[34:48] | Bad leg day. | 今天诸事不顺 |
[34:50] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[34:55] | What would have happened if they hadn’t found him out there? | 如果没人发现他 那会怎样 |
[34:58] | – He’d be dead. – Yeah, but he’s not. | -他会死 -但他没有 |
[35:00] | He’ll grow up. | 他会长大 |
[35:01] | He’ll be, you know, who knows who. | 他会成为某个人 |
[35:03] | He’ll have a whole life. | 拥有自己的人生 |
[35:12] | Do you still have dreams about it? | 你还会梦见那次飞机事故吗 |
[35:17] | Usually when I’m anxious. | 通常是我紧张的时候 |
[35:19] | The day, um, | 那天 |
[35:20] | before Sofia started her first day of preschool, | 在索菲亚上学前班前一天 |
[35:23] | I dreamt about it all night, | 我做了一晚的梦 |
[35:24] | about Mark and Lexie and the pilot | 梦到了马克和莱西 还有机长 |
[35:29] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[35:30] | – Jerry. – Jerry. | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[35:34] | For me, I dream about you screaming. | 我会梦到你在尖叫 |
[35:39] | You wouldn’t stop screaming. | 一直尖叫 |
[35:42] | So thank you for that. | 我还要感谢你啊 |
[35:51] | Good job today. | 你今天太棒了 |
[35:53] | Lucky kid. | 小孩太走运了 |
[35:57] | Lucky kid. | 小孩太走运了 |
[35:58] | Just the accident report and the worker’s comp paperwork. | 只需要填写事故报告和几份文件 |
[36:01] | Shouldn’t take long. | 很快就好了 |
[36:02] | You can sit in here. | 你可以坐在这 |
[36:09] | Dr. Edwards is filling out an accident report, as well. | 爱德华兹医生也在这填事故报告 |
[36:13] | You two mind sharing? | 你俩一起填 不介意吧 |
[36:15] | Brilliant. | 真好 |
[36:15] | You know what? I can — I can come back. | 好吧 我 我可以待会儿再来 |
[36:16] | No. It’s fine. I’m almost done. | 不用 没关系 我快写好了 |
[36:18] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[36:30] | How’s your leg? | 你的腿好些了吗 |
[36:31] | My knee is… | 我的膝盖 |
[36:34] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:38] | How about you? How are you? | 你呢 你怎么样 |
[36:41] | I didn’t see you coming. | 我当时没看到你 |
[36:42] | – That’s not what I meant. – No, I know that. | -我不是问这个 -我知道 |
[36:45] | I’m sorry, Stephanie. | 对不起 斯蒂芬妮 |
[36:46] | Will you let me say that to you, please? Okay? | 求你了 让我说完好吗 |
[36:49] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:51] | I had no idea I was gonna do that. | 我根本不知道自己会那么做 |
[36:55] | None. | 不知道 |
[36:56] | I thought I was — | 我以为我 |
[36:58] | I told myself that I didn’t want her, | 我告诉自己我要的不是她 |
[37:01] | that April didn’t want me. | 艾普丽尔也不要我 |
[37:02] | And you and I… w– | 而我和你 我 |
[37:06] | – Steph, you are so — – Please don’t. | -斯蒂芬 你真的 -别这样 |
[37:09] | Don’t do that. | 别说这些 |
[37:10] | I’m trying to say I didn’t see it coming. | 我是想说我没料到事情会这样 |
[37:12] | Okay? There’s no way I wanted to hurt you. | 好吗 我实在没想要伤害你 |
[37:16] | And I don’t know how I can make that better. | 我不知道怎样才能弥补 |
[37:18] | You can’t. | 弥补不了 |
[37:21] | And, anyway, we both got a day we’ll never forget. | 不管怎么说 那天我俩都不可能忘 |
[37:23] | – Steph — – You got a day to tell your grandkids about, | -斯蒂芬 -你可以跟你的孙子们聊起这天 |
[37:26] | and I got something I’d never gotten before. | 而我经历了以前从没经历过的事情 |
[37:28] | I got pitied. | 我被人同情 |
[37:29] | I-I was suddenly the girl who wasn’t good enough | 我突然成了那个不够好的女孩 |
[37:32] | or smart enough or pretty enough or not deserving. | 不够聪明 不够漂亮 不值得拥有 |
[37:37] | I’ve never gotten that look before | 以前从来没有人会那样看我 |
[37:38] | because I’m not that girl. | 因为我不是这种女孩 |
[37:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | Look, you can hit me with as many gurneys as you want to, | 你可以尽情地用推车撞我 |
[37:45] | because I’m gonna feel terrible about this | 因为我下半辈子一直都会 |
[37:47] | for the rest of my life. | 为这事感到痛苦 |
[37:48] | Okay. Well, you do that if you want to. I’m not. | 很好 随你怎么痛苦 我才不会痛苦 |
[37:51] | I’m not going to feel sad | 我再也不会感到伤心 |
[37:54] | or angry or pitiable for one more minute, | 或是生气或者可怜自己了 |
[37:59] | because I’m not gonna care about you. | 因为你对我什么都不是 |
[38:02] | So, if I don’t say hello | 所以 如果我不再 |
[38:03] | or make small talk on the elevator | 跟你打招呼 或在电梯里和你聊天 |
[38:04] | or acknowledge your birthday | 不再祝福你的生日 |
[38:06] | or even acknowledge you’re alive, | 甚至不再关心你是不是还活着 |
[38:08] | it’s because, to me, you just exist. | 这都是因为对我来说 你只是个路人 |
[38:12] | Because I don’t care. | 因为我不再关心了 |
[38:15] | Why does it feel so good to get rid of things… | 为何从纷乱世事中脱身会感觉如此美好 |
[38:24] | …to unload… | 卸下重负 |
[38:28] | to let go? | 放手 |
[38:31] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[38:36] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[38:38] | I think Murphy was right. | 我觉得墨菲说的对 |
[38:39] | Oh, of course she was right, Arizona! | 她当然是对的 亚利桑那 |
[38:42] | I mistreated her! | 我虐待了她 |
[38:43] | And I was petty and jealous | 我很小气 嫉妒 |
[38:44] | and at my worst because you slept with her! | 表现糟糕 都是因为你睡了她 |
[38:46] | Of course she was right! | 她当然是对的 |
[38:51] | I keep thinking we’re okay. | 我一直想着我们和好了 |
[38:53] | And we — we buy a house, | 我们 我们买了房子 |
[38:56] | and then this happens, | 然后发生了这事 |
[38:58] | and I’m not sure we’ll ever be okay. | 我不知道我们是不是真的没问题了 |
[39:00] | And today I lost my research. | 今天我丢掉了我的研究 |
[39:02] | I failed a patient. | 辜负了一位病人 |
[39:04] | And now I have a disciplinary report | 现在我又背了一个 |
[39:06] | that’s gonna follow me forever. | 会跟随我一辈子的报告 |
[39:06] | So I’m going to bed! | 所以我要去睡觉了 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:08] | I feel like all I’ve been doing is thinking about myself. | 我觉得我一直以来考虑的都是自己 |
[39:10] | God, I swear! I swear | 天啊 我发誓 我发誓 |
[39:11] | I cannot listen to you apologize one more time. | 我再也听不下去你的道歉了 |
[39:13] | You have made it very hard to keep forgiving you! | 你把你自己弄得让人难以原谅 |
[39:16] | For over a year, since the plane crash, | 坠机后一年里 |
[39:18] | all I have been thinking about is myself. | 我想的一直都是自己 |
[39:21] | I had to figure out how to…be me. | 我得想清楚怎样 做自己 |
[39:25] | I used to be someone who was always happy. | 我以前是个总是很开心的人 |
[39:28] | I woke up happy. | 每天都很快乐 |
[39:30] | I was someone who used to skate at work. | 我以前还在上班时滑旱冰 |
[39:33] | And then this happened, | 然后就发生了这个 |
[39:35] | and everything was hard | 一切都很艰难 |
[39:37] | and everything took thought and — and planning. | 所有事都要先考虑清楚 作出计划 |
[39:41] | And my life felt like it didn’t fit me anymore. | 我的生活好像不再适合我了 |
[39:44] | And I just — I wanted — | 我就 我想 |
[39:45] | I wanted to tear it all down and start over, | 我想把一切推倒重来 |
[39:47] | just throw it away and find a life that fit who I am now. | 抛开这些找到一个适合现在的我的生活 |
[39:52] | But I’m starting to feel like I know who I am again. | 但我又开始找回自我了 |
[39:59] | And I’ve had to give up things, | 我不得不抛弃一些东西 |
[40:02] | but what I’ve learned is that I don’t need much. | 但我认识到自己要的并不多 |
[40:06] | I don’t need much to be happy. | 要快乐并不难 |
[40:08] | I don’t even need two legs. | 甚至不需要有两条腿 |
[40:11] | But I do know… that I need you. | 但我知道 我需要你 |
[40:14] | I need Sofia, | 我需要索菲亚 |
[40:17] | and I need you. | 我需要你 |
[40:19] | And I’m — I’m afraid, | 我害怕 |
[40:21] | now that I’ve learned all of that, | 现在我终于知道了 |
[40:24] | that I made you give up on me. | 是我自己逼得你放弃了我 |
[40:28] | Maybe because when we see | 也许是因为当我们发现 |
[40:30] | how little we actually need to survive… | 熬过苦难 并不要多少东西 |
[40:53] | You shouldn’t have to give up anything. | 你不应该放弃任何东西 |
[40:55] | …it makes us realize how powerful we actually are. | 此时我们才能意识到自己是多么坚强 |
[41:01] | To strip down to only what we need. | 只为自己所求而妥协 |
[41:07] | You want to know why I’m upset? | 你想知道我为什么生气吗 |
[41:08] | – I’ll tell you why. – Okay, why? | -我来告诉你为什么 -好 为什么 |
[41:10] | She’s what you wanted. | 她正是你想要的 |
[41:12] | You don’t just throw away a future like that. | 你不应该放弃那样的未来 |
[41:14] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[41:15] | – Oh, do you? – Of course! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[41:17] | Or do you just want to see me squared away? | 还是说你只是希望我重新开始 |
[41:20] | What does that mean?! | 这是什么意思 |
[41:21] | It means, uh, you want to see me, | 就是说 你希望我 |
[41:23] | you know, get what I want | 得到我想要的 |
[41:24] | so you don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 这样你就不用再感到内疚了 |
[41:27] | About what? | 内疚什么 |
[41:28] | About not giving it to me. | 内疚你没有给我我想要的 |
[41:31] | Right? | 对不对 |
[41:34] | It’s either that, | 要么是那样 |
[41:35] | or you just want to see me get married off | 要么是你想等着我结婚 |
[41:37] | so you’re forced to stop thinking about me. | 你好强迫自己不再想我 |
[41:39] | Oh, that’s it. That’s the one. | 正是 就是这原因 |
[41:42] | To hang on only to what we can’t do without. | 为了我们不能放弃的坚持 |
[41:46] | What we need… | 我们需要的 |
[41:49] | not just to survive… | 不仅仅是要战胜苦难 |
[41:52] | Yes! | 很好 |
[41:56] | …but to thrive. | 还要更好地生活下去 |
[41:59] | Calliope! | 卡莉欧碧 |
[42:02] | *If you fall, I will catch you* | *如果你跌倒 有我扶着你* |
[42:05] | *I will be waiting* | *然后等着你* |
[42:08] | Here we go! | 走了 |
[42:09] | *Time after time* | *不离不弃* |