时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Do you know who you are? | 你了解自己吗 |
[00:09] | Do you know what’s happened to you? | 你知道自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[00:16] | Do you want to live this way? | 你想要这样生活吗 |
[00:21] | There’s a hole in the pericardium. | 心包膜有一处破洞 |
[00:22] | That’s the source of all this blood? | 所以才有这么多血吗 |
[00:23] | No, that’s what’s keeping him alive. | 不能这么说 他因此才能活着 |
[00:30] | Well, hello. | 瞧瞧 |
[00:31] | All it takes is one person, one patient, one moment, | 只需要一个人 一位病人 一瞬间 |
[00:36] | to change your life forever. | 就会改变你的一生 |
[00:37] | Ross, I would like to introduce you to… | 罗斯 让我向你介绍 |
[00:41] | the black mamba. | 黑曼巴[有剧毒的蛇] |
[00:42] | It can change your perspective, | 会改变你的人生观 |
[00:44] | color your thinking… | 对事物的看法 |
[00:45] | Um… isn’t that the IVC? | 那是下腔静脉吗 |
[00:48] | The single trickiest vessel in the entire human body… | 人体内最难处理的血管 |
[00:51] | delicate, unpredictable. | 精细 不可预测 |
[00:54] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[00:55] | The gurgling? | 咕咕声 |
[00:56] | That’s its song. | 是它在吟唱 |
[00:57] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[00:58] | Look how it twitches. | 瞧这些弯曲 |
[00:59] | One wrong move, one misstep, | 一不小心 稍错一点 |
[01:01] | and this patient is dead. | 这位病人就死了 |
[01:03] | You can’t repair that mamba without moving… | 想要修复这血管 |
[01:07] | with the mamba. | 要找到它的规律 |
[01:08] | Some people say it’s impossible to repair. | 有人说这血管没法修复 |
[01:10] | One moment that forces you to re-evaluate | 有那么一瞬 迫使你重新审视 |
[01:13] | everything you think you know. | 你所知的一切 |
[01:15] | Come on, mamba. | 来吧 毒蛇 |
[01:17] | Let’s dance. | 让姐瞧瞧 |
[01:21] | You paged? | 你呼我了 |
[01:22] | MVC victim. | 车祸病患 |
[01:23] | Wanted you to take a look at the C-spine X-rays. | 想让你看看颈椎的X光片 |
[01:27] | Oh, damn. | 惨了 |
[01:28] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[01:30] | Oh. Hey. I just nailed the mamba. | 我刚修好了不可能修复的血管 |
[01:33] | Do you know who you are? | 你了解自己吗 |
[01:35] | The patient’s c3 and 4 are obliterated. | 第三第四颈椎都损坏了 |
[01:37] | His spinal cord is severed. | 他的脊髓受损严重 |
[01:38] | There’s no way I can repair that. | 我无法修复 |
[01:41] | Do you know what’s happened to you? | 你知道自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[01:43] | But we just fixed his heart. | 但我们刚修复他的心脏 |
[01:45] | Against all odds. ’cause I’m awesome. | 如此艰难 可姐厉害啊 |
[01:47] | Yeah, well, even so, | 虽然如此 是啊 |
[01:49] | he’s lost all motor function from the neck down. | 他丧失颈部以下的运动功能 |
[01:52] | The man’s paralyzed. | 瘫痪了 |
[01:56] | Do you want to live this way? | 你想要这样生活吗 |
[02:01] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:02] | Unfortunately, the impact of the crash | 不幸的是 这次撞击 |
[02:05] | severed his spinal cord at c3, | 损坏了第三颈椎 |
[02:07] | which is quite high in the neck — | 是颈部的高位 |
[02:09] | Yeah, no, I’m a nurse. I-I know what c3 is. | 我是护士 我知道那是哪里 |
[02:10] | So you’re saying… | 你的意思是 |
[02:13] | He’s paralyzed. | 他瘫痪了 |
[02:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:17] | I am so sorry. | 我表示非常遗憾 |
[02:19] | But his brain function is good, | 但他脑功能正常 |
[02:21] | and I was able to fully repair his heart — | 而且我修复了他的心脏 |
[02:23] | Uh, is his diaphragm working? Can he breathe on his own? | 横膈膜功能正常吗 他可以自主呼吸吗 |
[02:27] | No, he’s currently on a ventilator. | 不能 他要用呼吸机 |
[02:30] | There are options from here, once he’s had time to recover — | 他能康复之后 我们有些方案 |
[02:34] | Uh, surgery to fuse his spine so he can sit up. | 可以通过手术固定脊椎让坐起来 |
[02:37] | We can, uh, insert a-a permanent trach. | 植入一个永久的固定条 |
[02:40] | These are all options we can discuss — | 我们看看这些方案 |
[02:41] | Will he ever breathe on his own again? | 他会恢复自主呼吸吗 |
[02:45] | No. He will not. | 不 不可能了 |
[02:47] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[02:49] | I need you to wake him up — right now. | 现在我需要你来叫醒他 |
[02:52] | You can do that, right? | 你可以的 对吗 |
[02:54] | Elise, your husband just underwent major surgery. | 伊莉斯 你丈夫刚做完大手术 |
[02:56] | I know, and now I’m asking you to wake him up. | 我明白 我要求你现在叫醒他 |
[02:59] | And I need you to ask him | 我需要你问他 |
[03:01] | If he wants you to remove the vent. | 他是否要撤掉呼吸管 |
[03:04] | Well, the vent is breathing for him. | 那是维持他呼吸的 |
[03:05] | It’s — it’s what’s keeping him alive. | 让他还能活着的呼吸管 |
[03:07] | I was gonna surprise him tonight. | 我本来今晚要给他一个惊喜的 |
[03:10] | As an early anniversary gift, I got us playoff tickets. | 我买了季后赛的票当周年礼物 |
[03:13] | I mean, nosebleed seats, but we kind of love it up there. | 虽然是后排的座位 但是我们喜欢 |
[03:15] | It’s like, pretzels and hot dogs for dinner. | 晚餐是椒盐卷饼和热狗 |
[03:18] | I mean, it’s fun. | 我想说 那很美好 |
[03:22] | The last thing I thought when I woke up this morning | 我今早醒来 怎么也不会想到 |
[03:26] | was I’d lose Jason. | 我会失去杰森 |
[03:29] | I understand… | 我知道 |
[03:32] | what I’m asking. | 我在说什么 |
[03:33] | Believe me, I don’t want to lose him. | 相信我 我并不想失去他 |
[03:37] | But… | 但 |
[03:39] | I know him. I know everything about him. | 我了解他所有的一切 |
[03:42] | I understand how he thinks. I get his humor. | 我知道他在想什么 懂他的幽默 |
[03:45] | I could predict what he’s gonna order in a restaurant. | 我知道他去餐馆会点些什么 |
[03:48] | And I just — I don’t think he would want this. | 我只是 我觉得他不想这么活着 |
[03:52] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[03:55] | I think he would rather die | 我觉得他宁愿死 |
[03:57] | than live one more minute hooked up to a machine. | 也不愿意靠那个机器多活一分钟 |
[04:05] | It’s your husband’s right to decline treatment, | 你丈夫有权放弃治疗 |
[04:07] | if that’s what he wants. | 如果那是他的意愿 |
[04:09] | Uh, it’ll — it’ll take some time | 麻醉的作用 |
[04:11] | to fully wean him off the sedation, | 还会持续一段时间 |
[04:13] | but I’ll let you know when he starts to wake. | 他要醒来的时候 我会通知你的 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | I think she really means it. | 我觉得她是认真的 |
[04:21] | And that bugs you? | 这让你不爽 |
[04:23] | No. I mean, maybe. I don’t know. | 不是 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[04:25] | It’s just… I don’t know. | 就是…我也不知道 |
[04:27] | It’s not like I want to get married tomorrow, but never? | 我也不是明天就要结婚 但永远不结哪行 |
[04:30] | But you’re with her. | 但你们已经在一起了 |
[04:32] | I-if you love her, who cares if she’s not the marrying kind? | 你要是真爱她 她不是结婚的类型又怎样 |
[04:35] | – I wasn’t. – Yeah, but then you did. | -我也不是啊 -但是你结了啊 |
[04:37] | Right, but some people don’t. | 是啊 但有些人就不结 |
[04:38] | So, what — we just keep doing what we’re doing | 所以呢 20年后我们 |
[04:40] | for the next 20 years, and that’s it? | 还像现在这样 就完了 |
[04:44] | But if you’re together, what does it matter? | 但如果你们相爱 其他的有什么相干 |
[04:51] | Didn’t see you there. | 都没发现你在这 |
[04:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:55] | Yep. | 没事 |
[04:57] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[04:58] | My name is Dr. Yang. | 我是杨医生 |
[05:00] | I know you must be very confused right now, | 我知道你现在一定很困惑 |
[05:02] | but I need to ask you some questions, okay? | 但我需要问你几个问题 好吗 |
[05:06] | There’s a tube down your throat, so you can’t speak, | 你嗓子里有根管子 所以你不能说话 |
[05:09] | but you should be able to nod “Yes” or “No.” | 但你可以点头表示是或不是 |
[05:12] | Think you can do that for me? | 能做到吗 |
[05:16] | That’s great. Okay. Let’s get started. | 很好 那我们开始吧 |
[05:19] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[05:23] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[05:28] | Do you know what’s happened to you? | 你知道自己发生了什么事吗 |
[05:33] | You were in a car accident. | 你遇到了车祸 |
[05:35] | Your vehicle was hit from behind, | 你的车从后面被撞了 |
[05:37] | and you flipped over into oncoming traffic. | 翻车后迎上了对面的车 |
[05:40] | You’re in a hospital right now. | 你现在在医院 |
[05:45] | Do you know who this is? | 你认识这是谁吗 |
[05:50] | Your spine was crushed in the accident, | 你的脊椎在车祸中被压碎了 |
[05:54] | and you are paralyzed from the neck down. | 从脖子以下都瘫痪了 |
[05:57] | You’re currently breathing with the help of a ventilator. | 你现在是在呼吸机的帮助下呼吸的 |
[05:59] | That’s the tube in your mouth. | 就是你嘴里的那根管子 |
[06:01] | Now, I understand it might be your wish | 现在 我听说你可能想让我 |
[06:03] | for me to remove the vent? | 移除呼吸机 |
[06:10] | I want to make sure you understand what this means. | 我要确定你明白这意味着什么 |
[06:13] | The ventilator is breathing for you. | 现在是呼吸机帮你呼吸 |
[06:18] | That means, once it’s removed, | 也就是说 一旦移除了 |
[06:20] | you will not be able to breathe on your own. | 你是无法自主呼吸的 |
[06:24] | Now, if you can’t breathe… | 如果你无法呼吸 |
[06:26] | you will die. | 你就会死 |
[06:28] | It might take a few hours — probably less. | 可能几个小时 可能更短 |
[06:32] | Do you understand this? | 你明白吗 |
[06:36] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[06:39] | Do you still want me to remove the vent? | 你仍然想要移除呼吸机吗 |
[06:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:49] | And I want you to know, whatever you decide… | 我想让你知道 不论你做什么决定… |
[06:56] | …I’ll support you. | 我都支持你 |
[06:59] | I’ll be by your side, no matter what. | 不管怎样 我都在这陪你 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask one more time. | 我很抱歉 但还要再问一次 |
[07:13] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[07:16] | would you like me to remove the vent? | 你希望我移除呼吸机吗 |
[07:45] | Do you know who you are? | 你了解自己吗 |
[07:57] | Do you know what’s happened to you? | 你知道自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[08:03] | Do you want to live this way? | 你想要这样生活吗 |
[08:09] | Ohh! God! | 哦 天哪 |
[08:11] | Hey, you. | 嗨 |
[08:12] | What are we doing? What the hell are we doing? | 我们是在干吗啊 我们这到底在干吗啊 |
[08:15] | I’m…waiting for an elevator? | 我在…等电梯啊 |
[08:17] | I just spent my day | 我花了一天时间救一个男人 |
[08:20] | saving the life of a man who’s now choosing to die, | 结果他现在选择放弃生命 |
[08:22] | And all I keep thinking is… | 而我所能想到的都是 |
[08:26] | you and I are throwing so much away. | 我们实在是太不懂珍惜了 |
[08:30] | We should be together. | 我们应该要在一起 |
[08:32] | You’re the love of my life, and it is stupid — | 你是我的真爱 我们假装逃避 |
[08:34] | Just stupid — for us to keep pretending. | 实在是太傻 太傻了 |
[08:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:40] | I want to be with you — for real, forever. | 我想要和你在一起 认真的 到永远 |
[08:43] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[09:06] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[09:07] | We’ve christened every room in this house. | 我们已经在每个角落都滚过了 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:11] | And it’s a pretty big house. Mm-hmm. | 这房子可不小呢 |
[09:13] | I thought I wasn’t gonna make it through the guest room. | 我还以为撑不到客房呢 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, but you rallied at the end. Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm, I did. | – 但你做到了 -没错 |
[09:19] | You know, the house feels big for just two of us. | 就我们两个住这房子显得太空了 |
[09:21] | Don’t you think? | 不觉得吗 |
[09:27] | Ah. He is gorgeous. | 他长得真好看 |
[09:29] | No. | 不要 |
[09:31] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 那… |
[09:34] | This one. | 这只呢 |
[09:35] | I agreed to a dog, not a horse. | 我同意你养狗 又不是养马 |
[09:37] | That’s a mid-size dog. | 这只是中等大小而已 |
[09:39] | No, that is huge. You know what a big dog makes? | 不 简直是巨犬 你知道巨犬会带来什么吗 |
[09:41] | – What? – Big poop. | -什么 -巨屎 |
[09:43] | That thing could crap my entire body weight in a day. | 这家伙一天拉的屎就得有我这么重 |
[09:46] | Hmm. That is a beautiful image. Thank you. | 这画面还真美好啊 谢谢你 |
[09:53] | That one. | 那只 |
[09:54] | – What? – That’s the one. | -什么 -就是那只了 |
[09:55] | No. No. That is not even a dog. | 不 不 那根本不是狗 |
[09:58] | That is a rodent, and it looks mean. | 那是啮齿动物 而且长相凶狠 |
[10:00] | Hey, uh, we want this thing in here. | 我们要这只 |
[10:02] | Can someone get it out? | 能不能帮我们把它拿出来 |
[10:04] | Conduit, please. | 请给我导管 |
[10:05] | Fresh off the printer. | 刚从打印机里拿出来的 |
[10:06] | Kid’s tiny for 12 months. | 这个一岁的孩子个子太小了 |
[10:08] | He’ll grow when his heart’s sending | 等他的心脏能为 |
[10:09] | a little more blood around the system. | 身体供更多血后 就会长个了 |
[10:11] | The first couple kids we put conduits in, | 我们植入导管的头几个孩子 |
[10:12] | you can already see the difference in only a year. | 在仅一年的时间内 就可以看到差别 |
[10:15] | Hey, so, I have an emergency surgery. | 我有个紧急手术 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna be in the O.R. for the next nine hours. | 接下来九小时我都得待在手术室里 |
[10:19] | – Okay. – Mrs. Rodriguez! | -好的 -罗德里格斯太太怎么办 |
[10:21] | Oh, no. This is gonna take me at least three hours. | 不 我这手术也得做至少三小时 |
[10:24] | Well, Mrs. Rodriguez is not gonna make it. | 她可撑不了那么久 |
[10:25] | Is she a cardio patient? | 她是心脏病人吗 |
[10:27] | I could have somebody page you a consult. | 我可以让人帮你呼叫个会诊医生 |
[10:28] | Mrs. Rodriguez will last until I finish here, and then I’ll go. | 她能撑到我做完手术的 然后我就去看她 |
[10:32] | – Ross, you’ll close for me? – Yeah. | -罗斯 帮我缝合好吗 -当然 |
[10:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:35] | Well, this is why I said we should keep the damn dog | 所以我才说我们出门的时候 |
[10:36] | in the kitchen when we’re gone. | 就该把那该死的狗关在厨房里嘛 |
[10:38] | I am not locking the dog in the kitchen. | 我是不会把狗关在厨房里的 |
[10:39] | Well, then you can clean up the puddle | 那你回家就等着 |
[10:40] | on the rug when you get home. | 清理地毯上的屎吧 |
[10:41] | I’ll leave it for you! | 我会给你留着的 |
[10:43] | You got a dog? | 你养了条狗 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:46] | Thing’s gonna be dead in a week. | 一个星期就得挂 |
[10:48] | Wait. You named your dog Mrs. Rodriguez? | 等会 你给狗起名叫罗德里格斯太太 |
[10:51] | When you meet him, you’ll understand. | 等你见到他 你就明白了 |
[10:52] | Meet him soon — before he dies. | 早点去见他吧 晚了他就挂了 |
[10:54] | What? I’m a physician! | 干吗 我可是个医生 |
[10:56] | It’s not like I’m gonna have trouble keeping an animal alive. | 我怎么可能连个动物都养不活 |
[10:59] | Give 5-0 prolene, please. | 请给我5-0缝线 |
[11:01] | What? You think I can’t keep a dog alive? | 怎么 你认为我连条狗都养不活吗 |
[11:02] | – Whatever. Don’t worry about it. – He’s perfectly healthy. | -随便啦 别操心了 -他健康得很 |
[11:07] | Alex, it’s not funny. | 阿历克斯 这一点也不好笑 |
[11:12] | I can’t believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[11:13] | you’re gonna dress the dog in my son’s sweater. | 你居然要拿我儿子的毛衣给那条狗穿 |
[11:15] | Mrs. Rodriguez gets cold. | 罗德里格斯太太会冷 |
[11:18] | He doesn’t have the constitution for all this damp and rain. | 他的身体可受不了这么潮湿多雨的季节 |
[11:21] | He gets the shakes. | 他会发抖 |
[11:24] | What? | 干吗 |
[11:26] | You like the dog! | 你喜欢那条狗 |
[11:27] | He’s an unusual dog. | 他是条与众不同的狗 |
[11:29] | It’s not like I’m becoming someone who likes dogs. | 我又不是从此就变成爱狗人士了 |
[11:31] | He just happens to relate to people like I do. | 他只不过碰巧像我一样招人喜欢 |
[11:34] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[11:35] | I mean, he doesn’t want to talk about | 他又不会跟你聊 |
[11:36] | his feelings or the future. | 他的感情或是未来 |
[11:38] | If I walk him and feed him on a regular schedule, | 如果我按时喂他 带他散步 |
[11:41] | he’ll curl up next to me on the couch, | 他就会跳到沙发上蜷在我身边 |
[11:43] | and if I don’t, he’ll bite my ankles. | 要是我做不到 他就会咬我的脚脖子 |
[11:45] | It’s a set of behaviors that makes sense to me. | 他的行为在我看来很合理 |
[11:47] | You like the dog. | 你喜欢那条狗 |
[11:48] | The dog gets you. | 那条狗能理解你 |
[11:50] | You’re alike. | 你们俩很像 |
[11:51] | That’s how I talk about my children. | 我就是这样形容我家孩子的 |
[11:54] | You have a baby. Oh! | 你有孩子了 |
[11:56] | A dog baby. | 狗宝宝 |
[11:58] | Mrs. Rodriguez! | 罗德里格斯太太 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. I know how painful it is. | 抱歉 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[12:04] | I’ve been through it myself, | 我自己也经历过这种事 |
[12:05] | but it’s been over two years since the injury, | 但自你受伤以来已经过了两年了 |
[12:07] | and at some point, you just have to say enough is enough. | 到某个时候 够了就是够了 |
[12:09] | What? No. Y-you have no idea where — | 什么 不 你根本不知道 |
[12:10] | Hey, look, your hand needs more time, all right? | 听着 你的手需要更长的时间恢复 |
[12:12] | Just give your hand rest, throw yourself into the rehab. | 暂时别用 休息一下 然后去康复中心 |
[12:14] | I’ve done the rehab! It’s been two years! | 我去过康复中心了 这都过了两年了 |
[12:17] | It’s done, okay? I’m good enough to operate. | 已经结束了 好吗 我完全可以胜任手术 |
[12:19] | I mean, what is this? Is this about Mr. Willenstein? | 这是搞什么 是因为华伦斯坦先生的事吗 |
[12:21] | – That was a routine — – The decision has been made. | -那是常规… -我们已做出决定 |
[12:24] | You can keep your administrative duties, | 你可以保留你的行政职务 |
[12:26] | but you are not cleared to operate. | 但是不可以做手术 |
[12:29] | You’re not going back in the O.R. | 你不能回到手术室里 |
[12:40] | Any other business before we adjourn? | 散会之前还有别的事吗 |
[12:41] | Actually, uh… yes, there is. | 还真有 |
[12:46] | You had to bring it up to the board! | 你非要在董事会面前谈这件事吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. It was time. | 是的 到时候了 |
[12:48] | It absolutely was not time. We didn’t make the decision yet. | 绝对不是时候 咱们还没决定呢 |
[12:52] | Well, clearly, I’m wrong, ’cause we did. | 但明显我错了 因为我们已经决定了 |
[12:54] | I just wasn’t part of it. | 只是做决定的是你一个人 |
[12:56] | Listen, it is the job of a lifetime. | 这是关乎一生的决定 |
[12:59] | Running the entire military trauma division with Teddy — | 和泰迪一起管理整个军队外伤科室 |
[13:02] | It’s — it’s what’s next for me, Cristina. | 这就是我接下来的事情 克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:04] | I can feel it. | 我很确定 |
[13:05] | Yeah — in Germany! | 好 但是在德国 |
[13:06] | We have a house! I have my trial! | 我们有房子 我还有试验 |
[13:10] | We are good here, Owen. We’re happy. | 我们现在很好很高兴 欧文 |
[13:12] | We can’t just leave everything. | 我们不能就这么一走了之 |
[13:14] | Just listen to me for one second — | 听我解释 |
[13:15] | No. No. You want to know what? | 不行 你想知道什么 |
[13:17] | You’re not backing me into this. | 你不可能让我回心转意的 |
[13:18] | Come on. Nobody backs you into anything. | 拜托 没人强迫你任何事 |
[13:20] | Believe me — I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[13:21] | So, you want me to dump my whole trial, | 所以你想让我抛弃我的试验 |
[13:23] | just when I’m starting to get somewh– | 在我刚刚有眉目的时候 |
[13:24] | That is not what I’m sayi– please stop. | 我不是这个意思 别这样 |
[13:26] | Stop acting like you’re some hit-and-run victim. | 别像个肇事逃逸受害者一样抱怨了 |
[13:28] | I can’t have another conversation | 我不能继续这样的对话了 |
[13:30] | where the idea that my career | 凡是谈到我的职业规划 |
[13:32] | or, in fact, any of my wishes might come first | 或任何要优先考虑的我的愿望 |
[13:35] | is presented as some… crime against humanity! | 总是被你说成是反人性的 |
[13:38] | Oh, what? | 你说什么 |
[13:39] | So, now we’re back where we started? | 所以现在我们又重回起点了 |
[13:41] | I never give you anything, | 我什么也没有给你 |
[13:42] | so the terms under which we’re together | 我们在一起就肯定是 |
[13:44] | are that your dreams die? | 以牺牲你的梦想为代价 |
[13:47] | Can you quiet the damn dog? | 你能让这该死的狗闭嘴吗 |
[13:48] | You know what? You quiet the damn dog. You wanted the dog. | 你去让他闭嘴 是你想要一条狗的 |
[13:50] | Not that dog! He doesn’t even like me. | 不是那个狗 他不喜欢我 |
[13:51] | He only likes you. | 他只喜欢你 |
[13:52] | Because you make stupid decisions! And he knows it! | 那是因为你做了蠢决定 他知道 |
[13:55] | I’m not moving to Germany! | 我不会搬到德国去的 |
[13:58] | Oh, so, that’s it? Conversation’s over? | 这就样 谈话结束了 |
[14:01] | Of course it is. | 就知道是这样 |
[14:05] | I don’t know why I ever entertained the idea for one second | 我不知道为什么我还幻想过 |
[14:07] | that we might ever do anything that I’d want. | 我们会一起做我梦想的事 |
[14:19] | – Coming through! – Dr. Yang! | -借过 -杨医生 |
[14:21] | Oh, whatever it is, it can wait. | 无论什么事 都得等着 |
[14:22] | My shift is over, and I am going home. | 我下班了 要回家了 |
[14:24] | Come on. Patient 11 — Jasper O’neil. | 拜托 11号病人 贾斯伯·奥尼尔 |
[14:26] | He’s back for his annual checkup. | 他回来做每年的例行检查了 |
[14:27] | Apparently, he’s learning to play hockey. | 很明显 他学会打冰球了 |
[14:29] | You handle it. Send him my best. | 你搞定吧 替我向他问好 |
[14:32] | But if my conduit gets smashed | 但如果因为打冰球 |
[14:33] | because they let their kid get body-checked on the ice, | 而把我植入的导管弄坏了 |
[14:36] | I’m killing them! | 我会杀了他们 |
[14:37] | Will do. | 知道了 |
[14:39] | Hey, who’d have thunk it? | 嗨 谁能想到啊 |
[14:40] | You and me — we’re belly buddies. | 你和我是怀孕二人组 |
[14:43] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[14:51] | It’s okay. You’re almost there. | 没事的 马上就好了 |
[14:52] | All you have to do is push. | 你只管用劲 |
[14:53] | No. No can do. | 不行 我做不到 |
[14:55] | We are almost there. | 马上就结束了 |
[14:56] | He’s gonna have to stay up in there. | 他只能待在里面了 |
[14:57] | I’ve got a cozy womb. He’ll be happier. | 我的子宫很舒适的 他会更高兴的 |
[14:59] | It’ll be better for everyone. | 这对大家来说都好 |
[15:01] | Oh, my god! Oh, god! Oh, god! | 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[15:03] | – Wait a second. You have to wait a second. – No, I can’t! | -稍等一下 等一会 -不行 |
[15:05] | – You have to wait one second. – I can’t, I can’t. | -你得等一下 -不行不行 |
[15:06] | Oh, god. This is a mistake. It’s a mistake! | 这是个错误 错误 |
[15:09] | – I can’t! I can’t! – What? | -我做不到 -什么 |
[15:10] | – This is a mistake, Mer! – Everyone says that. | -梅 这是个错误 -大家都这么说 |
[15:13] | Here we go. We need one more push. | 来吧 再用力一次 |
[15:15] | Okay, now! | 好 加油 |
[15:16] | Push! Push! Push! | 用力 用力 |
[15:22] | Great! | 太好了 |
[15:45] | I screwed up, Mer. | 我搞砸了 梅 |
[15:48] | Mer, I screwed up. I really screwed up. | 梅 我搞砸了 我真的搞砸了 |
[15:53] | I can’t — | 我不能 |
[16:04] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[16:12] | Oh. Go back to sleep. I got this. | 去睡觉吧 有我呢 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | It’s okay. You’re doing good. You’re being so good. | 没事 你做得很好 你做得很好 |
[16:55] | Yeah. He’s fine. He’s fine. | 他没事了 没事了 |
[16:59] | This is all my fault. You know, I was — I was at the park, | 这都是我的错 我当时在公园 |
[17:02] | and I looked away for a second when Ross texted me. | 罗斯给我发短信时 我看了一眼 |
[17:04] | I was — I was standing right there. | 我当时就站在那 |
[17:06] | Listen, it’s okay. These things happen. | 没事 这样的事情时有发生 |
[17:08] | And have you met our son? | 你又不是不知道我们儿子 |
[17:09] | He lunges headfirst into everything. | 他什么东西都先拿头去撞 |
[17:11] | It’s a wonder this never happened sooner. | 这样的事没有早发生就是个奇迹了 |
[17:12] | Well, we can’t go back to that park. | 我们不能再去那个公园了 |
[17:14] | They need, like, sand or some of that soft turf stuff. | 应该有沙地或软草地之类的东西 |
[17:16] | I mean, who puts concrete steps by a play space? | 谁在游乐场里建混凝土的楼梯 |
[17:19] | It’s completely irresponsible. | 实在是太不负责了 |
[17:20] | It is a superficial cut. He’s gonna be fine. | 这只是皮外伤 他会没事的 |
[17:22] | I’m already late for my meeting. | 我开会已经迟到了 |
[17:24] | I can’t just — I can’t just stick him in daycare, not when — | 但我又不能把他留在日托所 尤其是 |
[17:26] | Slow down. Slow down, okay? | 冷静 冷静 |
[17:29] | Now, we’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[17:30] | And, by the way, daycare has very capable teachers. | 还有 日托的老师都很能干 |
[17:34] | Oh, please. I am capable. | 得了吧 我才能干呢 |
[17:36] | So, your text said “Make sure the phase 3 patients go.” | 你短信上说让第三阶段病人走 |
[17:39] | Go to the bathroom? Go away? | 是去厕所还是离开啊 |
[17:41] | Oh. Sorry. I didn’t realize. Is he okay? | 抱歉 我不知道 他还好吗 |
[17:43] | – Yes. – No. | -挺好 -不好 |
[17:44] | Uh, do you want me to reschedule | 需要我重新安排 |
[17:45] | the phase 3 patient meetings today, | 今天和第三阶段病人的会议吗 |
[17:46] | maybe try to squeeze them in next week, or– | 可以勉强把他们安排到下周 或… |
[17:48] | No, just, um… | 不 那就 |
[17:50] | Ross, will you take them? You understand the procedure. | 罗斯 你能负责他们吗 你知道手术流程 |
[17:52] | You know what to do. Just– I — | 你知道该怎么办 我得 |
[17:54] | you know, I want you to take over phase 3 from here. | 我需要你接手第三阶段病人 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | What– are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[17:58] | Yes. Can you do this for me? Just do this for me, okay? | 是的 能帮我吗 就帮我这次吧 |
[18:02] | Of course, if that’s what you want. | 没问题 只要你同意 |
[18:16] | I can’t believe Bailey’s already 7. | 真不敢相信贝利已经七岁了 |
[18:20] | Please tell me he has outgrown that whole | 快告诉我他长得太快了 |
[18:22] | “I fiddle with my junk 24/7” phase, | 超过了玩自己粑粑的阶段 |
[18:24] | ’cause I have to practically duct-tape Theo’s pants | 我现在被西奥的大小便 |
[18:27] | on his body. | 整死了 |
[18:29] | Of all the conversations that you and I have had about boys, | 咱俩所有关于孩子的对话中 |
[18:33] | I didn’t expect this one to be it. | 我真没想到会听到这句 |
[18:41] | Feel any kicks yet? | 有感觉了吗 |
[18:42] | Uh, no, not really. | 还没呢 |
[18:46] | Nauseous? | 恶心吗 |
[18:47] | Oh, just tired. | 就是有点累 |
[18:50] | Every day, I go to work and do my job. | 我每天去上班工作 |
[18:54] | Then I come home and do that job. | 然后回家干活 |
[18:57] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[18:59] | It’s like I’m sleepwalking all the time. | 就好像一直都在梦游 |
[19:02] | Well, you’re well into your second trimester now, | 你已经四个月了 |
[19:04] | so that’ll start getting better. | 会慢慢好的 |
[19:07] | It’s not the pregnancy. | 不是怀孕的事 |
[19:11] | Cristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[19:12] | Look how happy he is. | 看他多开心 |
[19:24] | You’re not dressed? | 你还没穿衣服 |
[19:27] | We need to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[19:29] | The Harper Avery Awards await. | 哈珀-艾弗里奖快开始了 |
[19:32] | Are you… nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[19:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:37] | Do you need a minute? | 需要等一下吗 |
[19:37] | No. | 不 |
[19:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:42] | But just a minute. | 但只能一会儿 |
[19:44] | And then nerves of steel. | 然后就不紧张了 |
[19:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 很好 |
[19:52] | The surgical mind needs to be constantly inspired, | 外科医生的大脑需要不停转动 |
[19:55] | always asking the toughest questions. | 一直向最困难的问题提出挑战 |
[19:58] | The Harper Avery Award is a celebration of that, | 哈珀-艾弗里奖就是为了庆祝这点 |
[20:02] | of the kind of mind I saw in tonight’s recipient, | 在今晚的获奖者中我看到了这种精神 |
[20:07] | even when he was just an intern. | 即使是在他作为实习生时也是如此 |
[20:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to present to you | 女士们先生们 很荣幸向您宣布 |
[20:13] | this year’s Harper Avery Award recipient | 今年的哈珀-艾弗里奖授予 |
[20:16] | to Dr. Shane Ross. | 肖恩·罗斯医生 |
[20:29] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:33] | First and foremost, I’d like to thank Dr. Yang. | 首先 我要感谢杨医生 |
[20:36] | I wouldn’t be here without your guidance, | 没有你的引导 鼓励和支持 |
[20:38] | encouragement, and support. | 我就不会站在这里 |
[20:43] | All it takes is one person, | 这全部都归功于一个人 |
[20:45] | one patient to change your life forever. | 一个病人改变我的一生 |
[20:50] | When I first met Jasper O’Neil, | 当我第一次见到贾斯珀·奥尼尔 |
[20:52] | he was 12 months old, | 他才12个月 |
[20:53] | And we didn’t think he’d make it to 13. | 我们以为他撑不过13个月 |
[20:57] | He’s here with us tonight. | 可他今晚和我们在一起 |
[20:58] | Jasper, would you stand up, please? | 贾斯珀 可以请你站起来吗 |
[21:09] | Cristina. Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:12] | Do you know who you are? | 你了解自己吗 |
[21:16] | Do you know what’s happened to you? | 你知道自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[21:19] | Do you want to live this way? | 你想要这样生活吗 |
[21:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:24] | And I want you to know that whatever you decide… | 我想你知道 不论你怎么决定 |
[21:29] | I’ll support you. | 我都支持你 |
[21:32] | I’ll be by your side… | 我会陪在你身边 |
[21:35] | no matter what. | 不论怎样 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask one more time. | 抱歉 可我不得不再问一遍 |
[21:42] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[21:44] | Would you like me to remove the vent? | 你希望我移除呼吸机吗 |
[22:27] | Son of a– | 混蛋 |
[22:30] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[22:31] | I just spent my day saving the life of a man | 我花了一天时间救了一个人的命 |
[22:33] | who could’ve chosen to die but didn’t. | 他可以选择死 可他没有 |
[22:35] | I repaired a heart that was impossible to repair. | 我修复了一颗不可能修复的心脏 |
[22:40] | I achieved the impossible today, and it feels good. | 我今天成就了不可能完成的事 太爽了 |
[22:44] | No. More. | 不对 不止 |
[22:47] | It feels…incredible. | 那感觉无与伦比 |
[22:52] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在干什么 |
[22:53] | Um… Waiting for the elevator. | 等电梯啊 |
[22:57] | Yeah. We’re gonna have to take the stairs, | 好 我觉得走楼梯更好 |
[22:59] | ’cause I just finished my shift, and I feel like celebrating… | 因为我刚下班 想庆祝一下 |
[23:02] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[23:04] | Naked… | 一丝不挂 |
[23:05] | With you. | 和你在一起 |
[23:06] | Oh. I could be into that. | 好主意 我喜欢 |
[23:22] | Are you… | 你… |
[23:24] | sure you’re okay with this? | 确定我们这样没问题吗 |
[23:30] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m very sure. | 是 是 我很确定 |
[23:32] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[23:33] | No, not — not this. | 我不是指这个 |
[23:37] | Us… | 我是指我们 |
[23:39] | Being… | 只有 |
[23:42] | Just us. | 我们在一起 |
[23:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:48] | And I’m good. | 我觉得没问题 |
[23:50] | I am. | 真的 |
[23:54] | – You said you were okay. You told me… – Yeah, I know. | -你说你没关系的 是你说的 -我知道 |
[23:56] | – You told me that… – I thought I was, okay? But I’m not. | -你自己说的 -我以为我不在乎 但其实不是 |
[23:58] | – What does that — I just need my films. | -这是什么… -我来拿片子 |
[24:03] | Not right this second, though. | 但是来的不是时候 |
[24:06] | Listen, all I am asking | 听我说 我只要 |
[24:09] | – is that we just reopen this conversation — – No. No! | -能重新考虑一下 -不 |
[24:11] | There is nothing left to talk about. | 已经没有什么好说的了 |
[24:13] | Owen, I was clear about this. | 欧文 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[24:14] | I was so clear. | 很清楚了 |
[24:16] | I can’t give you more than what I am already giving. | 我能付出的 我都已经付出了 |
[24:19] | And if now you need more — | 如果你希望从我这里得到更多 |
[24:20] | – Yes, I think I do! I think I do! – If now — | -是 我就是这么想的 -如果现在 |
[24:21] | Well, then — then get it somewhere else. | 那行 那你就去找别人吧 |
[24:30] | Okay, I will. | 行 我会的 |
[24:41] | It’s — it’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:42] | No, this time, Owen and I are really over. | 这一次 我和欧文是彻底结束了 |
[24:45] | I mean, we can’t keep falling back into the same pattern. | 我们不能每次都回到同一个相处模式 |
[24:48] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:51] | Mer? You awake? | 梅 你还醒着吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah. You and Owen are over again. | 醒着呢 你和欧文又一次结束了 |
[24:58] | I’m totally listening. Continue. | 我洗耳恭听 继续说 |
[25:01] | Well, see? That’s the point. | 重点是 |
[25:01] | I-it can’t continue the way it is. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[25:03] | It’s — it’s not good, it’s not healthy. | 这样不对 也不健康 |
[25:06] | Your heart’s healthy enough now | 你的心脏现在足够健康 |
[25:08] | that you’d be an excellent candidate | 你现是他们研究项目的 |
[25:09] | – for the type of research they’re doing. – Mm-hmm. | -合格候选人 -嗯 |
[25:11] | Could it hurt him? | 这会对他造成伤害吗 |
[25:13] | No. It is a surgery. | 不会的 仅仅只是个手术 |
[25:15] | I would implant an array of wireless sensors into his skull | 我会在他的头骨里植入一个无线传感器 |
[25:18] | that would transmit electrical activity. | 来传输电子讯号 |
[25:20] | But none of our subjects ever complained of pain. | 但目前为止 没有任何实验者出现疼痛感 |
[25:22] | It’s a chance to help us, | 这是一个帮助我们的机会 |
[25:23] | to help revolutionize treatment for people like yourself. | 帮助像你一样的病人得到突破性治疗 |
[25:26] | What do you think, hon? | 亲爱的 你觉得呢 |
[25:30] | It’ll help people — “people like me”… | 这会帮助… 像我一样的人 |
[25:33] | It won’t help me? | 但却帮不了我 |
[25:35] | Honey, wouldn’t it be nice to have a place to go | 亲爱的 与其整天坐在家里一天 |
[25:39] | instead of sitting around the house all day? | 还不如有个地方可以去 |
[25:41] | It’s something, Jason. It’s something we can do. | 这很了不起 杰森 是我们力所能及的 |
[25:44] | Please? | 好吗 |
[25:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[25:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:56] | Um, thank you, Dr. Yang, for thinking of us. | 谢谢你 杨医生 谢谢你能想到我们 |
[25:59] | Oh, no, actually, it was Chief Hunt’s idea. | 不 其实是亨特主任的想法 |
[26:02] | He — he told us about Jason. | 他跟我们说了杰森的情况 |
[26:04] | Oh, well, thank you, Dr. Hunt. | 谢谢你 亨特医生 |
[26:06] | It’s gonna be great for him. | 这会对他很有帮助的 |
[26:08] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:15] | That was a really nice thing you did for them. | 你这么帮他们真是太好了 |
[26:17] | Oh, well… I’m a really nice guy, or so I’ve been told. | 我是个好人 至少有人说我是好人 |
[26:22] | I would never ask you for that. | 我不会这样来要求你的 |
[26:24] | – You’re not asking. I am telling you. – Well… | -你并没有在要求 我是在告诉你 -但是 |
[26:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:30] | Cristina, people change. | 克里斯蒂娜 人是会变的 |
[26:33] | I mean, you’re not the same person that you were when we met. | 你不是那个我认识你时的你了 |
[26:36] | I can change, too. | 我也能改变的 |
[26:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:39] | People who want kids don’t just stop wanting them. | 想要孩子的人不会轻易放弃这个想法的 |
[26:46] | Don’t give up things for me. | 不要为了我而放弃什么 |
[26:48] | Hey, I’m not. | 我不会 |
[26:51] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[26:55] | I’m not giving up anything. | 我没有放弃任何东西 |
[27:03] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:05] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[27:07] | Yeah, slowly but surely. | 就这样 慢慢走 稳一点 |
[27:09] | Just focus on your balance. | 注意保持平衡 |
[27:13] | How does it feel, Jase, to walk again? | 杰森 能再一次走路 感觉如何 |
[27:17] | It’s… | 这… |
[27:19] | pretty good. | 很不错 |
[27:20] | Yeah, I think he needs to concentrate. | 对 他该集中注意力 |
[27:25] | It’s amazing, in just a few years? | 太棒了 几年就有这么大进步 |
[27:28] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[27:30] | Is Dr.Yang busy? | 杨医生忙吗 |
[27:31] | I would love for her to see this. | 我想让她看看这个 |
[27:32] | I can check, okay? | 我去问问她吧 |
[27:34] | Jason, are you all right? | 杰森 你没事吧 |
[27:37] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[27:39] | – Get a crash cart! – Jason? | -推急救车过来 -杰森 |
[27:47] | Hey, I need you. | 嘿 跟我出去一下 |
[27:48] | Yes. Uh, no. I can’t. | 好吧 不 我不能 |
[27:50] | Uh, these abstracts were supposed to go out an hour ago. | 这些摘要一小时前就该发出去了 |
[27:53] | You know what? Okay. On-call room, but fast? | 不如… 在休息室 不过要快 |
[27:55] | No, no, it’s not, um — it’s Jason Castor. | 不 不是 是杰森·卡斯托 |
[27:57] | He just had an accident in the BCI lab. | 他在实验室出事了 |
[27:59] | He has rhabdo, renal failure. | 他出现横纹肌 肾衰竭 |
[28:01] | Grey is putting a shunt in him, but his wife’s asking for you. | 格蕾在给他植入分流器 他妻子想见你 |
[28:06] | Jason Castor — your patient, the quadriplegic? | 杰森·卡斯托 你的病人 四肢瘫痪患者 |
[28:09] | We, uh, put him into Derek and Callie’s trial. | 我们推荐他加入德里克和凯丽的试验 |
[28:11] | – His wife is — – Oh! Right, right, right. Yes. Um… | -他的妻子想… -对 对 是 |
[28:13] | Does he need a heart consult? | 他需要心脏方面的会诊吗 |
[28:15] | No, no. She’s just scared, and she trusts you — | 不 她只是比较害怕 她信任你 |
[28:17] | You know, Owen, I-I have to finish this. | 欧文 我得完成手头上的事 |
[28:19] | I’ve got seven prints going. | 我还有七个3D打印要完成 |
[28:20] | Where — where’s Ross? | 罗斯在哪 |
[28:22] | Ross can’t do this. | 不能让罗斯做这事 |
[28:23] | I’m one step away from funding for animal trials. | 还差一点就能给动物试验筹够钱了 |
[28:28] | Owen, he’s not my patient anymore. | 欧文 他不是我的病人了 |
[28:30] | If the guy’s heart is fine, | 如果他的心脏没问题 |
[28:31] | I don’t have time to hold someone’s hand right now. | 我现在没时间去安慰别人 |
[28:39] | You know what? You saved her husband’s life. | 你知不知道 你救了她丈夫 |
[28:41] | You were the first doctor she met. | 你是她见的第一位医生 |
[28:43] | She likes you, she trusts you, and now she’s waiting for you. | 她喜欢你 信任你 现在她等着你 |
[28:45] | About a million heart patients are waiting for me, too. | 还有上百万的心脏病人也等着我 |
[28:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:52] | You can’t let people down. | 你不能让人失望 |
[29:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | Um, was it because of the suit? | 是因为设备的原因吗 |
[29:07] | No. His kidneys failed, and that caused him to pass out. | 不 他肾衰竭了 所以才会晕过去 |
[29:10] | But the surgery is going well, | 但手术很顺利 |
[29:13] | and then we’ll get him on dialysis. | 他将会进行透析治疗 |
[29:15] | This is just a complication of Jason’s…condition. | 这只是杰森病情的并发症 |
[29:20] | It’s all just complications. | 只是并发症 |
[29:23] | And he should be able to continue with the study, so — | 他应该能继续参与试验 |
[29:25] | He won’t. | 不能 |
[29:29] | Yeah, this — this will be his excuse. | 对 这会是他的借口 |
[29:30] | And he’ll never forgive me for making him do it. | 他肯定不会原谅我逼他参加试验 |
[29:33] | what? You didn’t make him do this. | 什么 你没有逼他 |
[29:35] | He told me once — w-we were fighting, | 有次我们吵架了 他跟我说 |
[29:37] | and he told me that when we woke him | 当我们叫醒他 |
[29:39] | to ask him if he wanted to live, | 问他是否想活下去 他说想 |
[29:42] | he only said yes because he was looking at me — | 他会这样说 是照顾我的感受 |
[29:46] | That if it had been up to him… | 如果是他自己做决定 |
[29:49] | If I wasn’t there… | 如果我不在 |
[29:51] | he would have said no. | 他就放弃了 |
[29:55] | So all this is because of me. | 这一切都怪我 |
[29:57] | I mean, he — he’s miserable every day because of me. | 因为我 他每天活得很痛苦 |
[29:58] | And I-I’m — I’m — I’m — I’m not a wife anymore. | 我不再是她的妻子了 |
[30:01] | I’m a nursemaid and a cook and an orderly, | 我是护士厨师和清洁工 |
[30:04] | and I never go home from that work. | 我没有所谓的下班 |
[30:06] | I am that work. That’s all I am anymore. | 我一直在工作 这就是我的生活了 |
[30:15] | I wanted to have a child. | 我想要孩子 |
[30:21] | And I will never, ever have a child. | 但我永远都不会有孩子 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:28] | I’m being selfish. I’m horrible. | 我很自私 我真可恶 |
[30:30] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[30:30] | No, no, no, no. Not at all. | 你根本不是这样的 |
[30:32] | Not at all. I-I totally understand. | 完全不是 我完全能理解 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:48] | No. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:51] | Get on out! | 大家一起来哟 |
[30:54] | Okay, now, that is a healthy heart sip | 这是杯有益心脏健康的饮料 |
[30:57] | that’s both delicious and nutritious. | 美味又营养 |
[31:00] | Thank you very much for that. | 非常感谢你 |
[31:02] | Next up, I’m going to debunk the top five | 下节我会给您破解 |
[31:07] | biggest health myths for you folks, | 排列前五的健康流言 |
[31:08] | coming up right after this. | 马上回来 |
[31:10] | She better include my suggestion on too much calcium | 她该把我的建议加进去 |
[31:13] | increasing your risk of heart disease. | 钙质过多会提高患心脏病的风险 |
[31:16] | People pop those pills like candy. | 人们把药当糖吃 |
[31:22] | I haven’t seen you in two days. | 我两天没见你了 |
[31:24] | Yeah, I took a couple extra night shifts. | 对 我上了几天晚班 |
[31:26] | I-I went by the trailer this morning. | 我今早去拖车那了 |
[31:28] | Yeah, I just crashed in the on-call room. | 是 我在休息室睡觉 |
[31:36] | Is something going on? | 有事吗 |
[31:45] | I need more, Cristina. You know? | 我想要更多 克里斯蒂娜 你知道吗 |
[31:48] | I just can’t keep… | 我不能… |
[31:51] | I just need more, you know — | 我只是想更进一步 你懂吗 |
[31:53] | More from you, more from us. | 和你更进一步 让我们更进一步 |
[31:56] | – Another, please? – You got it! | -再来一杯 谢谢 -好的 |
[31:59] | Okay, let’s just get out of here. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[32:01] | Nope. | 不 |
[32:02] | Let’s go home. Just sleep this off, | 回家吧 睡一觉就都忘了 |
[32:03] | and let’s talk about it in the morning, can we — | 我们早上再谈 我们能不能 |
[32:04] | We don’t have a home, Cristina. | 我们根本没有家 克里斯蒂娜 |
[32:07] | I have a trailer, and you have a room at Karev’s house. | 我住房车里 你在克莱夫家长住 |
[32:10] | It’s not… | 那根本不是家 |
[32:14] | – Another, please. – Right up! | -再来一杯 -马上来 |
[32:28] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[32:30] | There’s too many. | 人口太多了 |
[32:33] | The kids outnumber the adults. | 孩子的人数都超过大人了 |
[32:34] | Should’ve thought of that before we adopted again. | 我就该想清楚再收养孩子 |
[32:37] | I mean, what if there’s a mutiny? Derek and I will lose. | 要是孩子们发动叛变 我和德里克输定了 |
[32:39] | No, not until the third one can walk. | 不会的 老三学会走路前你不用担心 |
[32:44] | So, you broke up again? | 你们又分手了吗 |
[32:49] | Same thing, over and over. | 还是为了孩子的事 死结难解 |
[32:56] | You know what else is the same? | 知道还有什么也没变吗 |
[32:59] | This. | 姐妹卧谈 |
[33:02] | You and I laying in this bed, talking about you and Owen. | 我们躺在这里 谈你和欧文的事 |
[33:06] | Why do you keep doing this to yourself? | 你为什么总把自己搞得这么惨 |
[33:13] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[33:19] | Mer, you have to help me. | 梅 你得帮我 |
[33:22] | Don’t let me go back to him — | 别让我回到他身边 |
[33:24] | for his good and mine. | 这对他和我都好 |
[33:27] | Please help me. | 求你帮我 |
[33:28] | Of course. Of course I’ll help you. | 当然 我当然会帮你 |
[33:38] | What do you mean? It’s been six months since my last procedure! | 你说什么 手术都是半年前的事了 |
[33:40] | Your hand’s still not healed! | 你的手还没康复 |
[33:41] | You need more P.T. And more time in the skills lab. | 你需要更多物理治疗 再去技能实验室练习 |
[33:44] | You are not stepping into that O.R. — | 我不准你进手术室 |
[33:46] | Not today, maybe not ever! | 今天不行 也许再不能进了 |
[33:48] | All right, first of all, you need to lower your voice. | 好吧 首先 你别大声咆哮 |
[33:49] | Okay! So, what, nobody can yell at you? | 好吧 没人能对你嚷嚷吗 |
[33:51] | Why’s that? Why is that?! | 为什么 凭什么 |
[33:52] | Because you’re an Avery? Excuse — | 就凭你姓艾弗里 |
[33:54] | That has nothing to do with any of this. | 和这毫无关系 |
[33:54] | And you — some pampered little rich boy | 就因为你这个富二代 |
[33:56] | who was gifted a hospital… | 生来就有一家医院 |
[33:57] | so he thinks that it’s okay to go ahead | 所以当你你太过骄傲 |
[33:59] | and endanger patients, | 不肯承认 |
[34:00] | ’cause he’s too damn proud to admit | 自己再也不能做手术 |
[34:03] | that he can’t operate anymore! | 就能理所当然地危及病人生命吗 |
[34:04] | Dr. Hunt! | 亨特医生 |
[34:16] | Do you know how many infants are | 你知道有多少婴儿 |
[34:18] | born without a pulmonary artery? | 出生时没有肺动脉吗 |
[34:20] | Cristina, I’m so sorry. | 克里斯蒂娜 我很抱歉 |
[34:20] | But there is a surgery to correct it. | 但可以通过手术修正 |
[34:22] | It’s called unifocalization, | 是单源化手术 |
[34:24] | which I was doing with a robot. | 我本来正在用机器人做那个手术 |
[34:26] | But now Shane is finishing it | 但现在却由肖恩在完成 |
[34:28] | because you paged me “911” Like a million times. | 因为你对我不停地紧急呼叫 |
[34:30] | – So whatever it is, it better be — – It’s Owen. | -不管什么事 最好是 -是欧文 |
[34:34] | He wanted to work a shift. I didn’t feel comfortable. | 他想要值班 我觉得不太好 |
[34:36] | He only agreed to get in a bed if I paged you. | 只有让你来他才同意卧床 |
[34:40] | You came. | 你来了 |
[34:43] | Give us a minute. | 你先出去吧 |
[34:54] | Oh, god, you stink. | 天啊 你臭死了 |
[34:58] | You tried to start a shift? | 这样你还想值班 |
[35:00] | Are you insane? You could’ve hurt someone. | 你疯了吗 你有可能伤害病人 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Yeah. I love you. | 是啊 是啊 我爱你 |
[35:07] | This has got to stop. I love you. | 不能再这样了 我爱你 |
[35:10] | I love you. I love you, and… | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[35:13] | I-I see you every day, | 我每天都看到你 |
[35:16] | and I can’t have you. | 相近却不能相亲 |
[35:17] | So — | 所以 |
[35:19] | So how am I supposed to keep doing this. | 这样下去我如何是好 |
[35:22] | Keep working here, when… | 一直在这里工作 |
[35:25] | every time I turn around… | 每次转身 |
[35:29] | …I see your face. | 都能和你相见 |
[35:31] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[35:34] | Owen, Owen, Owen, Owen… | 欧文 欧文 欧文 欧文 |
[35:36] | I love you. Please. Please. | 我爱你 求你了 求求你 |
[35:38] | Please marry me. Just marry me. | 求你嫁给我 嫁给我吧 |
[35:41] | – Owen – Why can’t you just marry me? | -欧文 -你为什么不能嫁给我 |
[35:44] | Please, I’m begging you. I’m begging. | 求你了 我恳求你 诚心恳求你 |
[35:46] | I am begging you. | 放下自尊求你 |
[35:47] | I mean, we should never have called it quits. | 我们不该放弃彼此 |
[35:49] | We should never have called | 我们决定分开 |
[35:51] | it quits when we did. Please. | 就是个错误 求你了 |
[35:58] | Just… | 求你 |
[36:01] | please marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[36:14] | There’s no sign of him yet, | 还没见到他的踪影 |
[36:16] | but there’s still plenty of time, | 但时间还很充裕 |
[36:17] | so there’s no reason to panic. | 没必要慌张 |
[36:19] | – I’m not panicked. – Okay. | -我没慌 -好吧 |
[36:20] | – Can you get my belt? – Sure. | -能帮我系下腰带吗 -好的 |
[36:27] | You look beautiful. | 你美极了 |
[36:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:30] | He is late. | 他迟到了 |
[36:31] | How could he be late to this? | 这种事他怎么可能迟到 |
[36:33] | I’ll go look for him again. | 我再去找找他 |
[36:42] | Okay, we’ve got a full house, people. | 好吧 这里全是伤员 |
[36:43] | – Page — page anyone who’s available. – Yes, sir. | -呼叫所有可以参加抢救的人 -是 |
[36:45] | Watch your back. 10-year-old female thrown from a vehicle. | 当心后面 十岁女性 从车里飞了出来 |
[36:47] | Multiple blunt injuries and hypotensive. | 多处钝挫伤 血压低 |
[36:50] | Hey, you — assess her, then rush her up to radiology | 你 评估她的病情 然后迅速去放射科 |
[36:52] | get a C.T. with contrast. | 做一个增强CT |
[36:55] | – Then page me as soon as — – Um, excuse me. | -然后尽快呼我 -对不起 |
[36:56] | Um, contrast, like the iodine dye? | 增强 是不是要打碘剂 |
[36:58] | I’m allergic to that. Do you think my daughter could be, too? | 我对那个过敏 我女儿会不会也过敏啊 |
[37:00] | We’ll run a test and check. Not a problem. Excuse me. | 我们会做个检查 没问题的 失陪了 |
[37:04] | What’ve you got? | 什么情况 |
[37:11] | Do you want me to call him again? | 要我再给他打个电话吗 |
[37:13] | No. | 不用 |
[37:28] | Do you have to take that? | 你要接吗 |
[37:30] | ‘Cause you can go. It — it’s not like | 你可以走的 你以前 |
[37:32] | you haven’t been through this with me before. | 又不是没陪我参加过这种场合 |
[37:34] | It’s a general page, for whoever’s on call. | 是个全员呼叫 找值班的人 |
[37:38] | I’m not even on call. I’m not going anywhere. | 我又不值班 我哪也不去 |
[37:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:46] | She was seizing — severe allergic reaction. | 她在抽搐 严重过敏反应 |
[37:48] | I was passing by and saw this intern freaking out. | 我刚路过 看到这个吓呆了的实习生 |
[37:50] | I’ve given her .3 epi. | 推了0.3毫克肾上腺素 |
[37:53] | Well, did anyone order contrast? | 是谁约的增强 |
[37:54] | Was she tested for allergies? | 她做过过敏试验吗 |
[37:55] | I got paged. What’s going on? | 我收到传呼了 什么事 |
[37:56] | We need to get her to the O.R. immediately. | 我们得立刻送她去手术室 |
[37:59] | Let’s start her on benadryl and steroids, stat! | 给她用苯海拉明和激素 立即 |
[38:02] | – Is this your patient? – Yes. | -这是你的病人吗 -是的 |
[38:04] | Why didn’t you screen her for any contrast allergies? | 你怎么没查她是不是造影剂过敏 |
[38:06] | – I did. – It’s not here. | -我做了 -这没有 |
[38:07] | I mean, there’s no record of any tests. | 没有任何检查的报告 |
[38:08] | – I ordered it. – You did? | -我预约了 -有吗 |
[38:09] | – Yes! – You sure? | -当然 -你确定 |
[38:10] | – Yes. – You did? | -确定 -你真约了 |
[38:11] | Hey, I ordered the damn test! | 我肯定预约了检查 |
[38:14] | Didn’t I? | 我没有吗 |
[38:20] | Cutting it a little close, don’t you think? | 你这时间掐得真准啊 |
[38:21] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. I know. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[38:23] | I got held up, and there was traffic and — | 路上耽误了 堵车 |
[38:25] | Anyway, sorry. I’m here now. | 对不起 现在我来了 |
[38:27] | You look incredible. | 你真美 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Well… shall we do this? | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[38:36] | Let’s. | 走 |
[38:42] | This is unacceptable. | 这简直无法接受 |
[38:44] | Things like this keep happening, | 这种事情经常发生 |
[38:46] | and this time there was a kid involved. | 这次竟然是个孩子 |
[38:47] | And I’m not looking the other way any longer. | 我不会再坐视不管了 |
[38:50] | He’s unreliable, a danger to his patients. | 他靠不住 对他的病人是个危险 |
[38:52] | I mean — | 我说 |
[38:54] | did you smell his breath? | 你闻到他呼吸的味道了吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, well, let’s just wait for the breathalyzer results. | 我们还是等酒精测试结果出来再说这个吧 |
[39:00] | No. We — we need to convene an emergency board meeting. | 不行 我们得紧急召开董事会 |
[39:03] | Right now, Derek. Right now. | 现在 德里克 现在 |
[39:05] | She’s a pioneer, an inspiration, a mentor, | 她是先驱 给人启迪 她是良师 |
[39:08] | and, I’m proud to say, my friend for over 15 years. | 我很荣幸地说 她也是我十五年的益友 |
[39:13] | Please welcome, | 有请 |
[39:14] | for an unprecedented fourth consecutive year, | 史无前例地连续四年 |
[39:16] | tonight’s Harper Avery Award recipient, | 荣获哈珀-艾弗里奖的 |
[39:19] | Dr. Cristina Yang. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨医生 |
[39:25] | I came as soon as I could. | 我接到电话就赶来了 |
[39:27] | You know he’s just sitting out there waiting. | 他正坐在外面等着 |
[39:29] | April, you run the trauma department. | 艾普丽尔 你是负责创伤急诊的 |
[39:31] | You work with him more closely than anybody else. | 比起其他人 你跟他一起工作得更久 |
[39:33] | Do you trust Owen Hunt to treat patients? | 你放心让欧文·亨特诊治病人吗 |
[39:37] | He is my mentor, and he trained me. I — | 他是我的老师 他亲手带的我 我 |
[39:40] | We value your opinion, April. | 我们很重视你的意见 艾普丽尔 |
[39:42] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才会请你来 |
[39:43] | Just be honest. | 请说实话 |
[39:45] | Do you trust the man? | 你是否信任这个人 |
[39:58] | No, I don’t. | 不 不信任 |
[40:01] | I move to terminate him, effective immediately. | 我提议终止他的执业资格 立即生效 |
[40:04] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years, | 要说这些年来我都学到了什么 |
[40:07] | it’s that it only takes one person, | 那就是仅仅需要一个人 |
[40:10] | one patient, one moment, | 一位病人 一瞬间 |
[40:12] | to change your life forever — | 就会改变你的一生 |
[40:15] | to change your perspective, color your thinking, | 会改变你的人生观 对事物的看法 |
[40:19] | to force you to re-evaluate everything you think you know… | 迫使你重新审视你所知的一切 |
[40:24] | to make you ask yourself the toughest questions… | 让你逼问自己最深奥的问题 |
[40:29] | Do you know who you are? | 你了解自己吗 |
[40:33] | Do you understand what has happened to you? | 你知道自己身上发生了什么吗 |
[40:37] | Do you want to live this way? | 你想要这样生活吗 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask one more time. | 对不起 我得再问一遍 |
[40:47] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[40:49] | Would you like me to remove the vent? | 你希望我移除呼吸机吗 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:52] | Hey, watch your hand. | 当心手 |
[41:54] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:54] | Oh, no problem. | 不用谢 |
[42:01] | Hey, Cristina. Hey, you got a sec? | 克里斯蒂娜 你有时间吗 |
[42:03] | I could use a set of eyes on my patient. | 我的病人 我需要点意见 |
[42:05] | Uh, yeah. Um, just give me one, uh — | 好的 等一下 |
[42:11] | Never mind. Uh, what do you got? | 没事了 什么病人 |