时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I could print a scaffolding and — | 我可以打印出支架 |
[00:05] | and make a biological conduit for a baby’s heart. | 做出生物导管植入婴儿心脏 |
[00:07] | They’re not even doing that yet. | 没有人这样做 |
[00:08] | Dr. Yang hit a home run. | 杨医生一举成功了 |
[00:10] | Thanks to her, baby Nathan is thriving. | 多亏了她 宝宝内森现在还活着 |
[00:13] | An e-mail from the Harper Avery foundation. | 哈珀-艾弗里基金会发来一封邮件 |
[00:14] | – What? – You’re in consideration for this year’s award. | -什么 -你被提名今年的奖项 |
[00:16] | – We… – We are married. | -我们 -我们结婚了 |
[00:18] | We did something that wasn’t responsible. | 我们是做了一些不负责任的事 |
[00:20] | But we did it because we love each other, | 可那是因为我们相爱 |
[00:22] | and we want to spend every day together. | 我们想一辈子相守 |
[00:24] | Emma Marling and Owen are through. | 艾玛·玛琳和欧文完了 |
[00:26] | I don’t think it was her idea. | 但我觉得不是她提出的分手 |
[00:27] | Hopkins wants me! | 霍普金斯要的是我 |
[00:28] | Did they throw in a loan-repayment package | 那他们是不是承诺 |
[00:30] | or moving expenses? | 帮你还款或搬家 |
[00:31] | We don’t have the dough, okay? | 我们没那么多钱了 |
[00:32] | I’m postponing Hopkins till Robbins is better. | 等罗宾斯恢复身体我再去霍普金斯 |
[00:35] | It’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[00:36] | And it’s gonna be ours! | 而且是我们的了 |
[00:38] | I’d like to appoint you director of the residency program. | 我想任命你为住院医培训项目的负责人 |
[00:41] | You’d be in charge of all the decisions | 你将负责医院内所有 |
[00:43] | regarding the educational arm of this hospital. | 和教学相关的政策 |
[00:45] | Meredith, when the president of the United States | 梅瑞狄斯 当美国总统 |
[00:47] | calls you on the phone, you can’t say no to the guy. | 打电话给你 你不可能拒绝他啊 |
[00:50] | You went back on your promise. | 你没遵守承诺 |
[00:51] | You say that you work so hard to change, | 你跟我说你要改变 |
[00:53] | to become this new person, but then you do this? | 想重新做人 结果却还是这样么 |
[00:55] | She attacked me. Jo’s a lunatic. | 她袭击了我 乔是个疯子 |
[00:57] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[01:06] | The average person touches their face | 普通人在醒着的时候 |
[01:09] | about 18 times every waking hour. | 每小时会碰自己的脸18次 |
[01:13] | That leaves you susceptible | 这使得脸部受感染的 |
[01:15] | to infection about 100 times a day. | 几率高达一百倍 |
[01:18] | Well… bless you, sweetie. | 长命百岁哟 亲爱的 |
[01:22] | Infection has a nasty habit | 感染非常可恶 |
[01:24] | of taking advantage of our everyday behaviors. | 每天的各种行为都会引发感染 |
[01:27] | Okay, I’m gonna call Dr. Lebackes | 我去呼莱贝克斯医生 |
[01:29] | and move up our anoplasty | 然后开始做肛门成形术 |
[01:30] | because I’m gonna be sick this afternoon. | 我做不了了 下午肯定就病了 |
[01:32] | What are you, psychic? | 你怎么知道 预言家 |
[01:33] | No, I felt it — you know, the sick. | 因为我能感受到 |
[01:35] | A kid sneezed on me. I felt it go in. | 一小孩对着我打了个喷嚏 我肯定感染了 |
[01:37] | It looked around, and it sat down. | 感染四处观望 然后就定下来 |
[01:40] | What, you felt that? | 你真能感受到 |
[01:41] | Yes, I’ve been doing this a while. | 对 我做医生这么久了 |
[01:43] | You start to develop a sense. | 对这类事早有感觉了 |
[01:44] | I’ve got seven hours, tops. | 我顶多还能撑七个小时 |
[01:47] | It spreads by touching doors, desks… | 感染经过接触门 桌传播 |
[01:50] | – So let’s just cancel. – No. | -那我们取消不就得了 -不行 |
[01:51] | 1 in 5,000 babies is born without — | 五千个孩子里就有一个生来就 |
[01:53] | Without a butthole, right. | 没有屁眼 是吧 |
[01:54] | With a birth defect resulting in an imperforate anus. | 生来的缺陷让其没有屁眼 |
[01:56] | – Alex, you need to learn this. – Well, fine. | -阿历克斯 你一定要学这个手术 -好吧 |
[01:58] | But do I have to learn it from Dr. Butthole? | 但是得和屁眼医生学么 |
[01:59] | Don’t call him that. | 不准这么叫他 |
[02:01] | Dr. Lebackes is a great pediatric surgeon | 莱贝克斯医生是一个相当棒的儿科医生 |
[02:03] | Who specializes in anoplasty. | 他最擅长的就是肛门成形术 |
[02:05] | – And you haven’t even met him yet. – Oh, I know him. | -而且你还没见过他呢 -不用见也知道 |
[02:07] | These private-practice docs | 这些私人医生 |
[02:08] | are only about seeing how much they can charge. | 从来就只在乎收费 |
[02:10] | Hey, cancel tomorrow’s procedures, okay? | 够了 记得把明天的手术都取消 |
[02:11] | – Why? – Because I will be sick. | -为嘛 -因为我要病了 |
[02:14] | Okay, I’ll page you when I get a time from Lebackes. | 莱贝克斯回复我后就呼你 |
[02:16] | – Just tell me with your mind. – Uh-huh. | -你心电感应我算了 -嗯哼 |
[02:18] | …elevator buttons, | 还通过电梯按钮 |
[02:20] | pens, | 笔 |
[02:21] | sharing cups. | 共用水杯 |
[02:23] | I found these payment books in a stack of mail. | 我在邮件信里发现这堆付款本 |
[02:25] | These are for your student loans. | 是你的学生贷款 |
[02:26] | Yeah? What about them? | 哦 怎么了 |
[02:28] | Have you looked at them? | 你到底有没有翻开看过 |
[02:29] | You have to do something with these. | 你不能放着不管 |
[02:31] | You’re right. Let me see them. | 好吧好吧 让我看看 |
[02:32] | …even money. | 甚至是通过钞票传播 |
[02:38] | All we can do is try our best to prevent it from spreading. | 我们能做的 只是尽量预防它的传播 |
[02:41] | We’ll only be like 15 minutes late. | 我们也就迟到了十五分钟嘛 |
[02:42] | Oh, we wouldn’t be late at all | 我们迟到都是因为 |
[02:44] | if you just put the key on the hook. | 你没把钥匙挂在挂钩上 |
[02:45] | I put it by the door so you would always know | 我把挂钩黏在门上就是提醒你 |
[02:46] | – where it is. – I know the hook. I play with the hook. | -钥匙在那 -我知道那个挂钩 |
[02:48] | – I’m not a hook guy. – I’m not a… | -可我不习惯嘛 -那我… |
[02:50] | Huh? I’m not a can’t-find-my-keys kind of girl. | 也不能一天到晚找不到钥匙撒 |
[02:52] | Mm-hmm. That’s what I’m saying, though, right? | 我意思就是这个嘛 |
[02:54] | What? You do you, and I do me. | 你负责钥匙 我负责其他 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Well, your you makes me late for our work. | 但你负责的事没做好 让我们都迟到了 |
[02:59] | Well… | 哎呀 |
[03:00] | Because once it’s out there, the infection usually wins. | 因为感染一旦发生 就无法制止 |
[03:04] | There is a viral infection | 现在有一种病毒感染 |
[03:05] | running rampant through this hospital. | 在医院里肆虐 |
[03:07] | It feels like flu symptoms, then G.I. stuff. | 症状和流感相似 比如拉肚子 |
[03:09] | – It goes without saying that soap, water,-Oh, sorry. Sorry. | -所以现在肥皂 水 -抱歉 |
[03:11] | and hand sanitizer are your best friends. | 和消毒液要常用 |
[03:13] | And if you do feel sick and you can go home, | 而如果感到恶心 而自己还能回家的话 |
[03:16] | Then go home. | 那就立马回家 |
[03:17] | Spread the word. That’s all for now. | 把话传下去 都去忙吧 |
[03:20] | Blow, honey, and stop picking at your face. | 擤鼻子啊 孩子 不要再去弄脸了 |
[03:22] | Mom, I can blow my own nose. I’m practically a tween. | 老妈 我能自己擤鼻子 我不是小孩了 |
[03:26] | Hi, I’m Dr. Kepner. Are you Braden? | 你好 我是凯普娜医生 你是布莱登吧 |
[03:28] | – Yes, this is our little Brady bug. – Mom! | -对 这是我们的小宝贝 -老妈 |
[03:30] | So, did you speak to our doctor? | 你和我们的医生聊过了么 |
[03:32] | I did. He said Braden has S.C.I.D. | 聊了 布莱登是严重免疫力缺乏综合征 |
[03:34] | – Bubble boy disease. – Braden. | -气泡男孩病 -布莱登 |
[03:36] | He knows that we hate it when he calls it that. | 他知道我们不喜欢他这样说的 |
[03:38] | And he sent you here? | 你的医生要你们来这 |
[03:39] | Yes, he’s out of the country, s– | 对 他出国去了 |
[03:40] | Right, but patients with | 好的 但是 |
[03:41] | severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome | 患有严重免疫力缺乏综合征的病人 |
[03:43] | are generally advised to steer clear | 一般都应该远离 |
[03:44] | of high-risk infection areas like a hospital. | 易受感染的区域 比如医院 |
[03:46] | Without an immune system — | 他免疫系统不起作用 |
[03:47] | We know, even a common cold can be life-threatening. | 我们知道 小感冒也能致命 |
[03:49] | Well, he’s on enzyme injections, | 他一直有注射酶 |
[03:51] | and they’ve been working very well. | 而且一直都没出什么事 |
[03:53] | And we were just so worried and — Braden. Face. | 而我们也很担心 布莱登 不要动脸 |
[03:55] | I’m not picking at it. Just touching it. | 我没抠它 只是碰一下 |
[03:57] | Braden, how long have you had that? | 布莱登 这东西长了多久了 |
[03:59] | This zit? I don’t know. | 这个痘么 我不知道 |
[04:00] | I’m just gonna keep an eye on it, okay? | 我只是要标记一下 |
[04:03] | Geez, why not just draw an arrow and the word “Zit”? | 老天 你怎么不加个箭头 写个”痘痘在此” |
[04:06] | Braden! | 布莱登 听话 |
[04:07] | Last night, he got congested, | 昨天他鼻塞了 |
[04:09] | and we thought he might be getting a sinus infection, | 我们以为他鼻子感染了 |
[04:11] | so we called our doctor. | 就给我们的医生打电话 |
[04:12] | And he sent you here to get I.V.I.G. antibiotics and labs. | 他让你们来接受抗生素治疗 再做做检查 |
[04:15] | Great. Let’s get him started. | 好的 那开始吧 |
[04:17] | – Stop touching your face! – Stop touching your face! | 不要再动你的脸了 |
[04:20] | Ross, you’re on cardio. Wilson, neuro. | 罗斯 你跟心脏科 威尔逊 神经科 |
[04:22] | Edwards, you’re on general with me and Grey — | 爱德华 跟我和格蕾去普外 |
[04:24] | Crohn’s perforation. | 做穿孔手术 |
[04:26] | – Yes! – Uh, Warren, pit. | -太棒了 -华伦 去儿科 |
[04:27] | – Out sick. – Uh, Campbell. | -病了 -坎贝尔呢 |
[04:29] | Oh, Campbell’s out sick, too. | 他也病了 |
[04:30] | A third of us are down with a stomach-bug thing. | 我们中有三分之一都感染了那个病毒 |
[04:32] | Actually, sir, I’m going home sick. | 而且我也要告病回家了 先生 |
[04:34] | Murphy, doctors aren’t sick. Patients are sick. | 墨菲 医生不能生病 病人才生病 |
[04:37] | That’s why there are doctors. | 所以才要医生看病 |
[04:38] | Look, unspoken rule, people — | 听着 行内的潜规则 |
[04:40] | Surgeon stays home, patient suffers, | 外科医生待在家 病人就惨了 |
[04:42] | as well as the doctors who have to cover for you. | 还有那些轮班的医生也是 |
[04:44] | You don’t stay home. | 你们都不能待家里 |
[04:46] | You push through. | 你们得坚持下去 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | Wilson, pit. | 威尔逊 儿科 |
[04:50] | Edwards, neuro. | 爱德华 神经科 |
[04:51] | Murphy, you’re with me and Grey. Let’s go. | 墨菲 跟我和格蕾 开工吧 |
[04:53] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[04:54] | If it’s an unspoken rule, | 如果是潜规则 |
[04:55] | then why did he just tell us about it? | 那他还说出来干嘛 |
[04:57] | Oh, you’re just pissed ’cause you already lost the bet. | 你生气是因为你已经输了 |
[04:59] | – What bet? – The bet wherein the first one of us | -输什么了 -我们中第一个 |
[05:02] | to fall due to illness today | 在今天得病的人 |
[05:04] | has to be swap monkey for a week. | 得给别人当一周的换工 |
[05:06] | What’s swap monkey? | 什么换工 |
[05:07] | All next week, one of us doesn’t like our service, | 下周 我们若有人不喜欢自己跟的科 |
[05:10] | we can trade with the swap monkey, | 就可以和换工交换 |
[05:12] | and they can’t refuse. | 换工还不能拒绝 |
[05:14] | You just made this up. | 这都是你们瞎编的 |
[05:15] | Well, that doesn’t make it any less amazing. Yeah. | 那也一样生效 |
[05:17] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[05:18] | Getting sick isn’t even an option for me. | 我的字典里没有生病二字 |
[05:20] | It’s a huge day for the conduit trial. | 今天可是我导管试验的大日子 |
[05:21] | – I can’t lose. – No, you’re right. | -我绝不能输 -你说得对 |
[05:22] | You can’t lose because Leah already did! | 你不能输 因为莉亚已经输了 |
[05:25] | I did not lose. I am not going down. | 我才没输 我感觉好着呢 |
[05:27] | You’re the one who’s gonna be… | 你才是要… |
[05:32] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[05:35] | Where is she going? | 她这是去哪 |
[05:36] | Bathroom. | 卫生间 |
[05:37] | Dead man walking! | 说了你输了 |
[05:41] | Hey! | 哎 |
[05:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:46] | – Excuse me. – Sorry? | -不好意思 -什么 |
[05:49] | I’ve been waiting a long time. | 我等很久了 |
[05:50] | Oh, uh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[05:52] | Thank you for your patience. | 感谢你的耐心等待 |
[05:53] | No, no, this isn’t patience. I can’t move my mouth. | 不 这可不是耐心 我嘴动不了 |
[05:56] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[05:57] | He says he’s a dummy who cut himself composting | 他说他是个傻子 施肥时把自己割伤了 |
[05:59] | and refused to get a tetanus shot or get it cleaned. | 还不肯清创打破伤风针 |
[06:02] | I’m his brother, Abraham. | 我是他哥 亚伯拉罕 |
[06:03] | Logan, they didn’t have coconut water. | 罗根 他们没有椰汁 |
[06:05] | – All they had was soda. – No! | -只有碳酸饮料 -不要 |
[06:06] | That stuff’s poison. Get out of here. | 那东西是毒药 拿远点 |
[06:08] | There it is. Everything’s poison. | 又来了 什么都是毒药 |
[06:10] | This looks like risus sardonicus, | 这看起来像得了痉笑 |
[06:12] | causing your muscles to tighten. | 引起你的肌肉紧张 |
[06:13] | And with a cut like that, tetanus is more than likely. | 像这样的伤口 破伤风是不可避免了 |
[06:15] | So I’m gonna re-clean the wound, | 我会帮你再次清创 |
[06:17] | and I strongly suggest | 并且强烈建议你 |
[06:19] | tetanus toxoid and immunoglobulin. | 打破伤风针和免疫球蛋白 |
[06:21] | See, buddy? | 听见了吗 哥们 |
[06:22] | You take the meds, we get out of here, | 你打了针 我们就能走 |
[06:23] | and you can get right back to suckling mother nature’s teat. | 你就可以继续享受大自然母亲的哺乳了 |
[06:25] | – No, it’s poison. – I can assure you that it isn’t. | -不要 那是毒药 -我向你保证不是 |
[06:26] | Poison! | 就是毒药 |
[06:30] | You want to hit him, or can I? | 你揍他一顿还是我来 |
[06:32] | Ivy McNeil, 15,end-stage heart failure | 艾薇·麦克尼尔 15岁 扩张性心肌病 |
[06:35] | due to dilated cardiomyopathy. | 引起的心衰末期 |
[06:37] | She’s been on the transplant list | 她已经在移植名单上 |
[06:38] | for approximately four months. | 大概4个月了 |
[06:40] | – Until today, right? – Looks like it. | -就到今天 是吧 -应该是的 |
[06:42] | The donor’s heart’s being evaluated right now, | 捐献者的心脏正在接受检查 |
[06:43] | and if all goes well, we should be taking you up soon. | 如果一切顺利的话 很快就能手术了 |
[06:47] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:48] | Where are the rest of you? | 其他人都去哪了 |
[06:50] | It’s usually much noisier. I know. | 我知道平常更热闹些 |
[06:52] | Ivy’s little sister caught the flu bug that’s going around, | 艾薇的妹妹感染了这的流感 |
[06:54] | so Jon’s home with her and Link. | 所以约翰在家陪她和林克 |
[06:58] | They tell you in those counseling sessions | 咨询时他们说 |
[07:00] | not to get your hopes up. Do you really think — | 不要抱太大希望 你觉得… |
[07:01] | I saw the report on the heart, | 我看了那个心脏的报告 |
[07:03] | and I have a very good feeling. | 我预感很乐观 |
[07:06] | Yay. | 万岁 |
[07:07] | Yay! | 万岁 |
[07:08] | Yay! | 万岁 |
[07:10] | – Crap. – Crap. I know. | -倒霉 -真倒霉 |
[07:11] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:12] | A donor heart just showed up for my cardiomyopathy kid. | 我那心肌病的孩子刚得到捐赠的心脏了 |
[07:15] | Help me out with why that’s bad. | 怎么成了坏事了 |
[07:16] | It’s just bad timing. | 时机不好啊 |
[07:17] | Today’s day 30 of recovery | 今天是我们导管试验病人 |
[07:18] | for our conduit trial patients — | 康复的第30天 |
[07:19] | The last day for our report to the N.I.H., | 给卫生研究局报告的最后一天 |
[07:21] | which will inform your Harper Avery consideration. | 会影响你们哈珀-艾弗里奖的提名 |
[07:24] | I — you said that. I didn’t. But yes. | 我…我可没说 是你说的 但是没错 |
[07:27] | I plan on spending all day with the conduit kids | 我本打算今天好好看着我的导管宝贝们 |
[07:29] | to ensure we end up with the most optimal results. | 保证我们得到最好的结果 |
[07:31] | And instead, you have to save the life of a little girl. | 结果你却要用来救一个小女孩的命 |
[07:33] | – That sucks. – Oh, I know. | -简直糟透了 -可不是 |
[07:36] | – Oh, you’re being facetious. – Yeah. | -你拿我开涮呢 -是啊 |
[07:39] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[07:40] | And it would be nice to get back into the O.R., won’t it? | 能做手术也不错 是吧 |
[07:44] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[07:44] | Yes. You stay with the trial patients. | 对 你去看好试验病人们 |
[07:46] | Keep them safe and warm. | 保证他们安全舒适 |
[07:47] | Today’s numbers have got to be the best they’ve ever been. | 今天的数据一定要是最好的 |
[07:49] | There are nurses that can — | 护士可以… |
[07:50] | Shane, there’s a bug going around this hospital. | 肖恩 现在有个病毒在这个医院肆虐 |
[07:53] | If one of those patients’ conduits gets infected, | 如果有一个病人的导管感染了 |
[07:55] | the trial dies. | 这个试验就完了 |
[07:56] | I’ll join you when I’m done. | 我完事就过来 |
[07:58] | This trial is my baby, Shane. | 这试验是我的孩子 肖恩 |
[08:03] | Don’t let my baby die. | 别把我孩子弄死 |
[08:07] | Poor guy conked out. | 这可怜的家伙不行了 |
[08:08] | Hey, champ. Doctor’s here. | 宝贝 医生来了 |
[08:09] | Hey, Braden, you feeling any better? | 嗨 布莱登 感觉好点吗 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. Still a little stuffy. | 不知道 还有点不舒服 |
[08:13] | But…yeah, maybe a little better. | 但是 可能好点吧 |
[08:16] | Okay, Braden, we’re gonna move you | 好了 布莱登 我们把你 |
[08:17] | to someplace a little more comfy, okay? | 送去一个舒服点的地方好吗 |
[08:21] | We need to move my patient into isolation right now. | 现在马上把病人隔离起来 |
[08:41] | So every time you go into Braden’s room, | 你们每次进入布莱登的病房 |
[08:45] | you will put on a fresh gown, gloves, and mask. | 都要换上新的消毒衣手套还有口罩 |
[08:48] | Right. Every time. Yeah. | 好的 每次都换 |
[08:50] | The lump on Braden’s head is a rapidly growing infection. | 布莱登头上的包是生长迅速的感染 |
[08:53] | We just want to make sure he doesn’t get any more. | 我们要确保不再恶化 |
[08:55] | But he’s been taking the enzyme. | 但他在进行生化酶治疗啊 |
[08:56] | It’s supposed to stop this kind of thing from happening. | 就是为了防止这种事情发生啊 |
[08:58] | His labs show his T-cell count is zero, | 报告显示他的T细胞为零 |
[09:00] | which means he’s developed antibodies to the enzyme | 就说明他已经对酶产生了抗体 |
[09:03] | and it’s no longer working. | 现在已经不管用了 |
[09:04] | He’s highly susceptible to all types of infection. | 他现在极易受到各种感染 |
[09:08] | Have you considered a bone-marrow transplant? | 你们考虑过骨髓移植吗 |
[09:10] | We tried to find the match right after he was born, | 他一出生我们就想找配型 |
[09:12] | but ethnic donors are so hard to find. | 但是无血缘配型太难找了 |
[09:15] | They recommended the enzyme instead. | 他们因此推荐了酶疗法 |
[09:17] | It’s been working. | 一直都管用 |
[09:20] | It was working. | 以前一直管用 |
[09:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:32] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[09:37] | Hey, champ. Brady bug! | 嗨 宝贝 小宝贝 |
[09:39] | Hi, sweetie. Ohh. | 亲爱的 |
[09:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:45] | Ohh. Baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:48] | Yeah, this is a U.S. Project, but I believe our — | 是的 这是个美国的项目 但我相信 |
[09:51] | our best approach is to open our doors | 最理想的研究方法是以开放的心态 |
[09:53] | to welcome your participation. | 欢迎你们的加入 |
[09:55] | You know, we’re trying to gain a comprehensive understanding | 对世界上最复杂的事物 |
[09:58] | of the most complex object in the world — our brain. | 即我们的大脑 我们想更加全面地了解 |
[10:03] | We are willing to take every great mind | 我们愿意邀请 |
[10:05] | we can access to do it — your minds. | 所有有志之士的加入 |
[10:08] | We welcome you. | 我们欢迎你们 |
[10:10] | Thank you for joining us. | 感谢你们的加入 |
[10:12] | That was great. You did a good job. | 真棒 你做得很好 |
[10:14] | I went up to daycare to find my son missing. | 我去日托所发现我们的儿子丢了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I needed an audience. Look, sit down. | 我需要一个听众 来来坐下 |
[10:19] | – Let me go over this again with you, okay? – Oh, no, no, no. | -我再跟你说一遍 -不不不 |
[10:20] | I’ve heard that speech so many times I could do it myself. | 我听太多遍了我都会说了 |
[10:23] | – Stop boring our son. – Is it boring? | -不要烦我们的儿子了 -很无聊吗 |
[10:24] | I have 50 scientists | 今天会有50个科学家 |
[10:25] | from around the world coming here today. | 从世界各地飞来听我演讲 |
[10:27] | It’s got to be charming. It’s a big deal. | 这会很精彩的 这可是件大事 |
[10:29] | I know it’s a big deal, | 我知道这是件大事 |
[10:30] | which is why I will get out of your way. | 所以我就不打扰你了 |
[10:35] | And I’m taking my son with me because | 而且我会把儿子也带走 |
[10:38] | I don’t want his first word to be hypothalamus. | 因为我不希望他说的第一个词是下丘脑 |
[10:40] | There are worse first words. | 还有比这更糟的呢 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[10:47] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:48] | The heart checked out okay and is en route. | 心脏检查结果很好 已经在路上了 |
[10:50] | – Time to go to the O.R. – Thank god. | -是时候去手术了 -感谢上帝 |
[10:52] | Mom, you’ll call dad? | 妈妈你会给爸爸打电话吗 |
[10:53] | Tell him to e-mail Mr. Moss | 跟他说给莫斯老师发邮件 |
[10:54] | and get the application for student council. | 要学生会的申请表 |
[10:56] | Sign-ups have already been out for a week. | 注册已经开始一星期了 |
[11:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:02] | Just give me a kiss first. | 先亲我一下吧 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna be right here when you wake up, okay? | 等你醒来的时候我就在你身边 好吗 |
[11:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:15] | When we’re finished with the surgery, | 当手术结束时 |
[11:17] | I’ll come update you. | 我会及时通知你的 |
[11:18] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:31] | Yeah, they just took her up. | 对 她刚进手术室 |
[11:34] | How’s Frankie? | 弗兰克还好吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’m okay… | 对 我没事 |
[11:42] | Sort of. | 应该吧 |
[11:46] | Yeah, I wish you were here, too. | 是啊 我希望你也能在这 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Whoo, hey. | 嗨 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna need you to get Sofia to school in the morning | 我需要你早上把索菲亚送到学校 |
[11:59] | ’cause I’m gonna be home sick. | 因为我会带病回家的 |
[12:00] | This again. | 又来了 |
[12:01] | No, no, this is her superpower. | 不不 这是她的超能力 |
[12:03] | – She looks fine now, but — – she is fine. | -她现在看起来没事 但是 -她就是没事 |
[12:04] | No, I’m thinking it’s gonna be about three days. | 不 我觉得可能会病三天吧 |
[12:06] | So you know what? | 所以说 |
[12:07] | You should cancel dinner with Pam and them, too. | 你也应该取消和帕姆他们的晚餐 |
[12:08] | Oh, no, can you call? | 不行 你能打电话吗 |
[12:10] | I-I don’t even have a resident today, | 我今天都没有住院医师跟我 |
[12:11] | and everyone’s out with the plague, so… | 所有的人都因为流感回家了 所以 |
[12:13] | Speaking of canceling, | 说到取消的事情了 |
[12:14] | are you sure Dr. Butthole’s gonna be here? | 你确定屁眼医生会来吗 |
[12:16] | He’s already late. | 他已经迟到了 |
[12:17] | Dr. Butthole has arrived. | 屁眼医生来了 |
[12:20] | I get that a lot. | 我经常听人这么说 |
[12:21] | Also, Dr. Poop Chute, Dr. Rear Gear, Dr. Rump Chump. | 还有肛门医生 屁屁医生 臀部医生 |
[12:24] | But my favorite — the Sphincter Fairy. | 但我最爱的还是 括约肌仙女 |
[12:26] | My friends call me Oliver, | 我朋友都叫我奥利弗 |
[12:27] | and you look radiant, as always. | 你像平常一样很漂亮 |
[12:29] | Oh, it’s really nice to see you, Ollie. | 很高兴见到你 奥利 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I didn’t — I-I-I wasn’t — | 抱歉 我没有 我不是 |
[12:33] | Oh, no offense taken. | 没关系 |
[12:34] | I’ll just cry myself to sleep tonight | 我就是每天晚上会在 |
[12:36] | on my piles and piles of money. | 成堆成堆的钱上哭到睡着 |
[12:38] | We ready? | 准备好了 |
[12:39] | Yes. Let’s go. | 嗯 走吧 |
[12:42] | Hey, Braden Morris is here? | 布莱登·莫里斯来了 |
[12:43] | He was my patient a few years ago. | 他几年前是我的病人 |
[12:45] | – What’s going on? – His meds stopped working. | -怎么回事 -他的药不起作用了 |
[12:46] | He’s got acute frontal sinusitis. | 他得了急性额窦炎 |
[12:49] | It’s spreading fast. | 而且扩张得很快 |
[12:52] | Well, it’s a potts puffy tumor. | 是个波特浮肿包块 |
[12:54] | He should get to surgery right away, get it drained. | 他应该尽快手术 消除包块 |
[12:57] | Make sure it doesn’t spread and — | 确保它不会再扩张 |
[12:58] | You look horrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[12:59] | Yeah, correct. You look horrible. | 对 你看起来糟透了 |
[13:01] | – What’s going on with you? – Oh, nothing. | -你怎么了 -没什么 |
[13:03] | It’s — my stomach’s a little screwy. I’m fine. | 就是胃有点不舒服 没事 |
[13:06] | Gonna, um, go book an O.R., though. | 我得赶快去预定个手术室 |
[13:08] | No, you’re not. | 不行 你别去了 |
[13:09] | The best thing you can do for this kid | 你能对这个孩子做的最好的事 |
[13:10] | is to be nowhere near him. | 就是离他远一些 |
[13:11] | Because you look horrible. | 因为你看起来糟透了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I can drain a potts puffy tumor. | 对 我能消除波特浮肿包块 |
[13:14] | – Go home. – Yeah, you should go home. | -回家吧 -对 你应该回家 |
[13:16] | – You need to — – I’m fine. | -你得 -我没事 |
[13:17] | Okay? I can take care of myself. | 好吗 我能照顾好自己 |
[13:20] | Maybe I will. | 或许将来吧 |
[13:21] | Yes, you should go home, | 对 你应该回家 |
[13:22] | put on some good, fluffy socks. | 穿上一些柔软舒服的袜子 |
[13:24] | Oh, there’s soup in the pantry, | 食品储藏室里有汤 |
[13:25] | and just go get in the shower and sit in it to — | 然后好好地洗个澡 一直待到 |
[13:27] | April! I know how to be sick. | 艾普丽尔 我知道病人什么样子 |
[13:32] | I’m not even sick. | 我还差得远着呢 |
[13:35] | Just trying to help him. | 我就是想帮帮他 |
[13:36] | Well, let’s go help him. | 走吧 去帮他吧 |
[13:39] | Mr. Gorder, your labs look great and your EKG is clear, | 戈徳先生 你的检查 心电图都没问题 |
[13:42] | so we’re gonna be sending you | 所以我们马上就会把你 |
[13:43] | up to the O.R. in a little bit, okay? | 送去手术室 好吗 |
[13:45] | – Yeah, sounds good. – Uh, nervous? | -好 听起来不错 -紧张吗 |
[13:48] | A little bit, yeah. | 嗯 有点 |
[13:49] | How about if Dr. Murphy | 再让墨菲医生 |
[13:50] | takes you through the procedure one more time? | 给你介绍一下手术流程吧 |
[13:52] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[13:55] | Uh, she might be asleep. | 她可能是睡着了 |
[14:04] | She’s not asleep. | 她没睡着 |
[14:05] | Yeah, no, no. | 对 我没有 |
[14:06] | I…was just going over your case in my head, | 我刚才是在大脑中回想你的病例 |
[14:09] | and now I’ll go over it with you. | 现在我来给你串一下 |
[14:12] | You have a walled-off abcess. | 你患有肛门脓肿 |
[14:14] | So we’ll clean out the puss | 所以我们会将脓肿清除 |
[14:16] | and, um, resect a portion of your bowel. | 然后切除掉一部分大肠 |
[14:18] | And I’ll still be able to poop just fine? | 这样我就能正常拉屎了 |
[14:22] | Yes, sir. | 对的 |
[14:23] | That’s the plan. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[14:30] | Just call all the colleges. | 给所有的大学打电话 |
[14:31] | See if anybody there can speak it. | 看有没有人会说爱沙尼亚语 |
[14:33] | Right away, Dr. Shepherd. | 好的 谢博德医生 |
[14:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:37] | Uh, if you can speak Estonian. | 要是你能说爱沙尼亚语就好了 |
[14:40] | You don’t look good. Are you getting this thing? | 你看起来不好 你也被传染了吗 |
[14:41] | I don’t get sick. It’s an unspoken rule. | 我不会生病的 这是潜规则 |
[14:43] | Spoken. Twice today. | 明规则 今天第二次了 |
[14:44] | Yeah, well, even if I were gonna get sick, | 好吧 即使我要生病了 |
[14:45] | it’s not gonna happen today. | 也不能在今天 |
[14:46] | – Murphy, you look awful. – I’m pushing through. | -墨菲 你看起来糟透了 -我在坚持 |
[14:48] | You know, get away from me. | 还是离我远点吧 |
[14:52] | Oh, wow. He’s here. | 天哪 他来了 |
[14:54] | – Who’s here? – He came. | -谁来了 -他 |
[14:56] | Is that Gerhardt Strauss? | 那是格哈特·施特劳斯吗 |
[14:57] | Gerhardt Strauss is coming to your thing? | 格哈特·施特劳斯要来参加你的演讲 |
[14:58] | I told you, Meredith, it’s a big deal. | 我给你说了 梅瑞迪斯 这很重要 |
[15:00] | Dr. Derek shepherd. | 德里克·谢博德医生 |
[15:02] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:03] | Dr. Strauss. Pleasure’s all mine. | 施特劳斯医生 我也很荣幸 |
[15:05] | Uh, thank you for coming. | 很感谢你能来 |
[15:06] | I was, uh, intrigued, Shepherd. | 我很好奇 谢博德 |
[15:08] | Your project was the talk of the E.U. neuroscience conference. | 你的项目是欧盟神经系统大会的热门话题 |
[15:12] | Mostly, people were wondering whether it was a serious effort | 不过大家都在想这是个正经的研究呢 |
[15:15] | or just a P.R. stunt for your president. | 还是你们总统的政治公关噱头 |
[15:18] | Well, you’ll fell more confident after the presentation. | 听完演讲后您会对我更有信心的 |
[15:20] | Well, I have no doubt that you will charm and dazzle us. | 我相信你会让我们眼前一亮的 |
[15:23] | I just hope that it is not a big, um… | 我只是希望这个演讲不会… |
[15:27] | – What is the phrase you use? – hype? | -你们用的是哪个词来着 -大肆宣传 |
[15:29] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Flash over substance? | -不不不不 -稍纵即逝 |
[15:30] | No, no, no, no, no. Um, uh, com– | 不不不不 完 |
[15:33] | Complete waste of my time. | 完全浪费我的时间 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:37] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待啊 |
[15:38] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[15:42] | Sure you feel okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[15:46] | 98.9. | 37.1度 |
[15:47] | You’re clear. | 你没事 |
[15:49] | Next. | 下一位 |
[15:53] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[15:54] | Whoa. 100.7. | 我天 38.2度 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you in. | 抱歉 不能让你进去 |
[15:57] | That’s barely a fever. | 这都不算发烧 |
[15:58] | Ma’am, your daughter’s trying | 女士 您的女儿 |
[15:59] | to heal from her conduit surgery. | 还在导管手术恢复中 |
[16:00] | We don’t want anything to interfere with that, right? | 我们不想让任何事情影响到结果 |
[16:02] | Rest up. Lots of fluids. | 多休息 多喝水 |
[16:04] | – Excuse me. – Oh, get away from here. | -借过 -快离开这 |
[16:06] | No, come on. The pit’s a hot zone. | 拜托 急诊室一片水深火热 |
[16:07] | If I stay down there, I’m gonna get sick. Come on. | 要是我待在下面 肯定会得病的 拜托 |
[16:11] | Okay, you should go home. | 你真的应该回家 |
[16:12] | No, I’m pushing through. | 不行 我在坚持 |
[16:13] | Well, push through somewhere else. | 到别处坚持去 |
[16:15] | You’re too close to my patients. | 你离我的病人太近了 |
[16:16] | And you have a sheen. | 感觉你都要升天了 |
[16:17] | Oh, are you enjoying that coffee? | 你很享受那杯咖啡吗 |
[16:19] | Because I did when I took a big sip of it | 因为我今天早上在休息室 |
[16:22] | in the lounge this morning. | 喝了一大口 很是享受 |
[16:23] | – You didn’t. – Did I? | -不是吧 -你说呢 |
[16:27] | I don’t like this at all. | 我觉得这很不好 |
[16:28] | His abdomen’s rigid. He’s feverish. | 他的腹部僵硬 还极度兴奋 |
[16:30] | Sir, it’s your choice not to accept the tetanus toxoid, | 先生 你可以选择不接受破伤风菌疫苗 |
[16:33] | but you should know that full-blown tetanus can kill you. | 但你要知道严重的破伤风会杀了你 |
[16:36] | Your respiratory muscles will spasm. | 你的呼吸肌会痉挛 |
[16:37] | You won’t be able to breathe. | 你会无法呼吸 |
[16:39] | You’re a tear-donger! | 你瞎说 |
[16:40] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[16:42] | – What did he call me? – A fear-monger. | -他叫我什么 -恐惧传播者 |
[16:44] | He thinks big pharma lay on scary statistics | 他觉得制药公司发布可怕的统计数字 |
[16:45] | in order to get people to buy in to their poisons. | 是为了诱导大家去买他们的药 |
[16:47] | – They do. – I am not big pharma. | -真的 -我不是制药公司 |
[16:50] | I am your doctor, and I’m trying — | 我是你的医生 而且我在试图 |
[16:51] | – You’re their hut-hett. – What?! | -你就是他们的魁累 -什么 |
[16:52] | I am nobody’s puppet! | 我不是任何人的傀儡 |
[16:54] | And I’m trying to keep you from getting sicker | 而且我在努力 |
[16:55] | than you’ve already made yourself, so — | 防止你病情恶化 所以 |
[16:58] | Oh, my God! Okay, okay. | 天啊 好吧 好吧 |
[16:59] | Logan, I’m running out of ways of saying, “I told you so.” | 罗根 我已经找不出新词表达”我告诉过你了” |
[17:01] | I got you. Oh, my God! | 我抓住你了 天啊 |
[17:03] | Oh, my God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God! Ohh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:17] | You know, they teach Dr. Lebackes’ technique | 你知道吗 现在医学院里 |
[17:19] | in med school now. | 都在教莱贝克斯医生的技巧 |
[17:20] | Dr. Robbins, you’re making me blush. | 罗宾斯医生 你这么说我都不好意思了 |
[17:23] | Everyone has to have a specialty, right? | 术业有专攻嘛 对吧 |
[17:24] | And everybody has to poop. | 再说每个人都得上大号啊 |
[17:27] | Do you always listen to music like this during surgery? | 你总是在做手术的时候听这种音乐吗 |
[17:29] | Anything with a beat. | 节奏感强的就行 |
[17:31] | We spend enough time here at work. | 我们每天工作那么长时间 |
[17:32] | It ought to be fun, right? | 当然要让工作充满趣味 对吧 |
[17:33] | And the ’80s were nothing if not fun. | 再说八十年代就是有趣的年代 |
[17:35] | Hemoclip! | 血管夹 |
[17:39] | I know this is old hat for you, Oliver, | 我知道这对于你再熟悉不过了 奥利佛 |
[17:40] | but Dr. Karev’s never seen this procedure firsthand. | 但克莱夫医生还从来没有亲眼见过呢 |
[17:43] | You want to walk him through it? | 你可不可以给他从头讲解一下 |
[17:44] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[17:45] | – Yeah, uh, kill the music, will you? – Uh, no, it’s cool. | -把音乐关了吧 好吗 -不用 这样挺好的 |
[17:48] | It looks like you used a posterior sagittal approach, | 你使用了臀部矢状面手法 |
[17:51] | and then divided the parasagittal fibers in the midline. | 然后在中线将矢状纤维分开 |
[17:54] | I’m guessing you’ll open the levator muscle next? | 我猜你下一步就要切开提肌了对吧 |
[17:56] | Boy Wonder knows his stuff. | 小神童懂得不少嘛 |
[17:58] | You think I’m the only one with a nickname around here? | 你以为只有我一个人有外号吗 |
[18:01] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧 开始了 |
[18:13] | You want me to put the entire unit on lockdown… | 你想让我封锁整个病房区域吗 |
[18:15] | – Yes. – …because of the flu. | -是的 -就因为流感 |
[18:16] | – Yes. – No. | -没错 -不行 |
[18:17] | All due respect, Dr. Yang left me in charge. | 我无意冒犯 但是杨医生让我负责这件事 |
[18:19] | That’s cute. Listen, I’m in charge of the CCU. | 真可爱 听好了 我负责整个冠心病监护室 |
[18:22] | You’re in charge of three patients. | 你只负责三个病人 |
[18:24] | Three very important patients who need protection from the — | 是三个非常重要的病人 绝对不能感染 |
[18:27] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完呢 |
[18:28] | You can put your patients in Pod 3, | 你可以把你的病人转移到三号隔离病房 |
[18:30] | then you can institute whatever kind of lockdown | 然后你愿意怎么封锁就怎么封锁 |
[18:33] | makes your little heart sing. | 随你高兴 |
[18:34] | I have no nurses to spare, so you’re on your own. | 我没有多余的护士了 所以你只能靠自己 |
[18:39] | Now I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[18:41] | You should get that looked at. | 你应该去看看病 |
[18:45] | Oh, man, that is a nasty break. | 天啊 骨折得真厉害 |
[18:47] | You see this? | 看见没 |
[18:49] | He has an old fracture that never healed properly. | 他有一处旧伤 一直没有恢复好 |
[18:51] | See how it’s mal-aligned? | 看到这里行列不齐了吗 |
[18:53] | Left the bone weaker than it should have been. | 所以这里的骨头比正常的要脆弱 |
[18:57] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[18:58] | I think that this is my fault. | 我觉得这是我的错 |
[19:01] | The guy was getting to me and I was pissed | 那家伙把我惹恼了 |
[19:02] | and then I was just trying to restrain him and I — | 然后我只是想按住他 然后 |
[19:04] | You think you broke his arm? | 你以为是你把他胳膊弄断的 |
[19:08] | Wilson, don’t flatter yourself. | 威尔逊 不要自作多情 |
[19:10] | Tetanus spasms can be so intense. | 破伤风痉挛发作是很严重的 |
[19:12] | They’ve been known to over-torque and snap bones. | 会造成骨头弯曲 骨折都是常见的 |
[19:13] | He broke his own arm? | 他的胳膊是他自己弄断的 |
[19:16] | But we’re not gonna be able to realign the new break | 但是要想把这次的骨折复位 |
[19:19] | without re-breaking the old fracture. | 就必须把他的旧伤弄断 |
[19:21] | So you have to break his bone | 这么说 为了给他接骨 |
[19:23] | in order to put it back together again? | 你必须先弄断他的骨头 |
[19:24] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | I think you do. | 是你来做 |
[19:27] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[19:28] | You thought you could a second ago. | 你一秒钟之前还认为自己做得到呢 |
[19:31] | What’s so wrong with wanting to help somebody? | 想帮助别人有什么错 |
[19:34] | It’s our profession, for God’s sake. | 咱们的职业不就是帮助别人的吗 |
[19:35] | Well, if the man doesn’t want help… | 如果这个人不愿意接受帮助的话 |
[19:37] | He’s not a goat! | 他又不是山羊 |
[19:38] | No, he is not. | 他的确不是 |
[19:40] | Boy, is he not. | 绝对不是 |
[19:42] | He doesn’t need to separate from the flock | 他不需要跟羊群分开 |
[19:44] | and crawl to the back of the barn | 然后独自爬到谷仓后头 |
[19:45] | to tough it out by himself. | 自己独自求生存 |
[19:46] | I want to help. | 我想帮他 |
[19:48] | Then welcome to your next 30 years. | 以后三十年都是这样 |
[19:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:52] | You’re gonna want to help him. | 你会一直想帮他 |
[19:53] | He’s going to want to help himself. | 而他会一直希望靠自己 |
[19:55] | Neither of you is going to change. | 你们俩都不会改变 |
[19:57] | Get used to this argument. | 你就习惯这种矛盾吧 |
[20:00] | Might as well just let him suffer? | 那我就看着他受罪吗 |
[20:01] | If that’s what he wants, | 如果他自己愿意的话 |
[20:03] | go get a pedicure and count your blessings. | 你就去修个手 剩下的就听天命吧 |
[20:05] | Look, there’s two kinds of man sick — | 男人生病以后有两种 |
[20:07] | the Jackson kind and the Ben Warren kind. | 一种是杰克森这样的 一种是本·沃伦那样的 |
[20:10] | Now, when I get home tonight, Dr. Ben Warren | 等我今晚回到家 本·沃伦医生 |
[20:13] | will call out “Miranda” from his fetal position | 就会在蜷成一团 呼喊着”玛兰达” |
[20:17] | on the couch and beg me for saltines | 然后求我给他咸饼干吃 |
[20:19] | and a wet washcloth for his head. | 再拿一块湿布帮他敷在头上 |
[20:21] | Jackson’s crawl-away-like-a-goat kind is the good one. | 像杰克森这种独自爬开的山羊型 算好的了 |
[20:25] | Oh, God, look. | 天啊 你看 |
[20:27] | It’s cerebral spinal fluid. | 是脑脊髓液 |
[20:29] | Ohh, the abscess has penetrated into his brain since the C.T. | 上次做CT以后 脓肿已经进入他的大脑了 |
[20:33] | We’re gonna have to call Dr. Shepherd. | 我们得呼叫谢博德医生了 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:36] | Whether you believe, uh, | 信不信由你 |
[20:38] | that this ultrastructural analysis is made of… | 这个超微结构分析是由 |
[20:46] | …physiological experiment or a computer algorithm, | 生理学实验或程序算法构成的 |
[20:51] | it’s safe to say that we can all agree | 应该说我们都认同 |
[20:52] | that the neuro…circuits are the key to… | 神经回路是 |
[20:58] | thought and…action. | 思想和动作的关键 |
[21:00] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[21:01] | Uh, onion rings. Do you want some? | 洋葱圈 你要来点吗 |
[21:03] | Take them outside… of the building. | 给我拿走 拿出这栋楼 |
[21:08] | I do believe that this is — | 我相信这是 |
[21:09] | Dr. Shepherd, you’re needed in O.R. 2. | 谢博德医生 二号手术室找您 |
[21:11] | – Dr. B — – I am not on call today. | -贝利医生 -今天不是我值班 |
[21:12] | – Nelson is. – Nelson’s out sick with the stomach flu. | -是尼尔森 -尼尔森肠胃感冒休假了 |
[21:14] | – Then get ahold of, uh — – Garrison and Anders, too. | -那就去找 -格雷森和安迪斯也病倒了 |
[21:16] | You’re the only one who’s still not sick. | 你是唯一一位还没生病的医生了 |
[21:21] | Unless you are. | 除非你也病了 |
[21:23] | I don’t get sick. | 我从来不生病 |
[21:30] | Headache as well. | 还有头疼 |
[21:33] | Sweetie, I said you didn’t need to come. | 亲爱的 我不是说你不用来吗 |
[21:34] | They said it’ll be at least another hour. | 他们说手术还得做一个小时呢 |
[21:36] | Frankie’s gotten worse. | 弗兰克情况不好 |
[21:37] | She’s light-headed and really short of breath. | 她头晕 气短 |
[21:39] | They did an X-ray. | 他们给她做了透视 |
[21:40] | No, Jon, it’s just the flu. Look around. Everybody has it. | 不 约翰 只是流感 你看看 所有人都病了 |
[21:43] | You should have stayed home. Now Link is gonna get it. | 你该留在家里的 林克也要被传染了 |
[21:45] | Honey, she was coughing up pink stuff. | 亲爱的 她咳出粉色的东西了 |
[21:46] | Your husband made the right call. | 你丈夫的决定是正确的 |
[21:49] | It is more than just flu. | 这不仅仅是流感 |
[21:50] | I’m afraid Fancesca has cardiomyopathy. | 弗兰西丝卡恐怕患了心肌病 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | Wait, that — that’s — that’s what Ivy has. | 等会 这不是 这不是艾薇的病吗 |
[21:57] | Dr. Hunt, she went into complete heart block and lost her pulse. | 亨特医生 她心传导完全阻滞 已失去脉搏 |
[21:59] | Remove the oxygen mask and ambu her. | 把氧气罩摘了 给她用加压给养气囊 |
[22:03] | Push for enough atropine | 注射阿托品 |
[22:04] | and get a transcutaneous pacer on her now. | 然后放置经皮起搏器 |
[22:05] | Right away, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[22:18] | Ivy’s transplant went very well. | 艾薇的移植手术很成功 |
[22:20] | She’s doing great. | 她的情况很好 |
[22:21] | We’ll monitor her, | 我们会监控她的情况 |
[22:22] | and you can see her as soon as she wakes up. | 她一醒 你们就可以去看她了 |
[22:24] | And Francesca’s heart’s been stabilized for now, | 弗兰西丝卡的心脏现在也稳定了 |
[22:26] | but we are gonna need to implant a pacemaker as soon as possible. | 但我们要尽快给她安起搏器 |
[22:30] | And she has cardiomyopathy? | 她也有心肌病 |
[22:32] | That’s what the tests show, just like her sister. | 检验结果是这样 她的病和她姐姐一样 |
[22:35] | How did both of them get this? | 她们俩怎么会都得上这种病呢 |
[22:36] | It could be a number of things — | 有可能是多种原因造成的 |
[22:37] | uh, viral, genetic, environmental. | 病毒性的 基因遗传 或环境造成的 |
[22:40] | Like, there’s something in our house making them sick? | 有可能是我们家里有某种东西导致她们生病吗 |
[22:42] | – Mold or — – We can’t go home. | -霉菌或是 -我们不能回家了 |
[22:44] | Ivy just got a new heart and Link — | 艾薇刚移植了新心脏 还有林克 |
[22:46] | I suggest we start with a family medical history | 我建议我们先从家庭病史开始查起 |
[22:48] | and we’ll see if there’s any pattern | 看看有没有心脏病史 |
[22:49] | of heart disease in the family, | 家族心脏病史 |
[22:50] | particularly in younger relatives. | 特别是年轻的家庭成员 |
[22:53] | How soon can we start? | 最早什么时候开始 |
[22:56] | What are the odds, | 这机率该有多小啊 |
[22:57] | dealing with two cardiomyopathies on the same day? | 同一天有两位心肌病病人 |
[22:59] | I know, and you had your trial patients to think about. | 没错啊 恰巧撞上试验对象的恢复期 |
[23:01] | – But Ross can handle that. – No, I’m saying, “What are the odds?” | -不过罗斯可以帮你 -不 我说的”机率很小” |
[23:04] | presenting at the same age in two sisters. | 是指同龄姐妹都患上心肌病 |
[23:07] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 这很奇怪吧 |
[23:08] | Really weird. | 真的很奇怪 |
[23:09] | Tell you what, you do the girl’s pacemaker stat. | 不如你尽快给女孩安上起搏器 |
[23:11] | I’ll look in to the family history, | 我负责调查家族病史 |
[23:12] | – and we’ll figure it out. – Okay. | -我们一起弄明白 -好的 |
[23:16] | 98.6. | 37摄氏度 |
[23:17] | I have a cough. Feel my glands. | 我还咳嗽 摸摸我腺体 |
[23:19] | I’m not touching your glands. | 我才不要摸 |
[23:21] | I’ve got to take care of my conduit kids. | 我还得照看试验对象呢 |
[23:22] | Yes! First of all, swap monkey! | 没错 但你已是”换工” |
[23:25] | I have not fallen, | 我还没病倒呢 |
[23:26] | but those are helpless children in there, | 但那里边都是无助的孩子 |
[23:28] | and if I expose them to this bug, | 如果我把病传染给他们 |
[23:29] | it could set back the research. | 这会妨碍试验项目 |
[23:30] | Drink some tea and be a man. | 喝多点茶 像爷们一样撑下去 |
[23:33] | I’ll take weekend calls for you for a month. | 我帮你周末值班一个月 |
[23:37] | You know, I’d have done it anyway | 无论怎样我都会帮你的 |
[23:40] | ’cause those are just helpless little children. | 因为那些孩子太可怜了 |
[23:46] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[23:47] | My student loans are deferred to after my fellowship. | 我成为研究员时 还款期延长了 |
[23:49] | Which ends really soon! | 马上就结束了 |
[23:50] | Alex, based on your current salary, | 阿历克斯 以你现在的工资水平 |
[23:52] | It’s gonna take you 20 years to pay off the full amount! | 得要20年才能还清学生贷款 |
[23:55] | And that’s with a fixed interest rate | 这还是在固定利率的情况下 |
[23:56] | and paying twice the monthly minimum. | 每月还款数量还是最低金额的2倍 |
[23:58] | You wait any longer, it’ll amortize! You’re — | 再等下去你会… |
[24:00] | All right, back off, Scrooge McDuck! I’ll be fine. | 别管我 史高治叔叔 我好着呢 |
[24:02] | Your face is Scrooge McDuck! | 你才长得像史高治叔叔 |
[24:09] | You … needs to be worked. | 你真得想想怎么损人 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 抱歉这样大吵大闹 |
[24:12] | Can I just — can I just take a minute? | 我能…我能花点时间平复一下 |
[24:14] | – I need to cool down. – Oh, no. | -我得要冷静下来 -不行 |
[24:15] | No, no, no. | 绝对不行 |
[24:16] | That kind of rage is exactly what we’re gonna need. | 这手术正需要你这一腔怒火 |
[24:18] | Keep it going. | 继续发火 |
[24:20] | Scrub! Come on. Hustle. | 赶快擦洗 麻利点 |
[24:24] | Hey. Okay, so what did you think? | 有什么感受 |
[24:26] | The surgery was cool, but, uh, I mean, | 手术挺不错的 不过 |
[24:28] | Lebackes — you like that guy? | 莱贝克斯 你欣赏这人吗 |
[24:30] | He’s ridiculously talented and he runs a really fun O.R. | 他是个奇才 他在手术室里也很有意思 |
[24:34] | Yeah, just ask him. | 是啊 看得出来 |
[24:35] | Surgery went very well — beautifully well. | 手术非常成功 很顺利 |
[24:37] | We’re looking at a full recovery, | 他一定能完全恢复 |
[24:38] | so no need for a colostomy bag. | 不需要结肠排泄袋了 |
[24:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[24:41] | He’s a big, strong boy. He’s gonna be just fine. | 他会是个健硕的男孩 会顺利恢复 |
[24:43] | More than just fine. | 会非常健康 |
[24:45] | – He’s gonna be perfect. – Thank you, Dr.Lebackes. | -他会很强壮的 -谢谢你 莱贝克斯医生 |
[24:47] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[24:54] | That’s the good part. That’s the money in there. | 这多好啊 还能赚大钱 |
[24:56] | It never gets old. | 财源滚滚啊 |
[24:58] | Well, long day, successful surgery. | 今天辛苦啦 手术也成功 |
[25:00] | You know what time it is now? | 知道接下来要做什么吗 |
[25:00] | – Time for more surgeries? – Time to unwind. | -继续做手术 -是去放松一下 |
[25:03] | Karev, do you play golf? | 克莱夫 你玩高尔夫球吗 |
[25:12] | Dear lord in heaven, no! You’re not — | 我的天啊 不行 你别… |
[25:13] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 别 |
[25:14] | – What? – Dr. Shepherd, don’t come in here! | -怎么了 -谢博德医生 千万别进来 |
[25:16] | – But you paged me. – This child has S.C.I.D. | -但你呼叫我啊 -孩子患有严重联合免疫缺陷 |
[25:18] | If you’re sick at all, you cannot be in here. | 如果你病了 就不能进手术室 |
[25:20] | – Close that door. – Oh, my god. | -关门 -天啊 |
[25:21] | Well, see, I’m the only one available. | 就剩我一个脑科医生了 |
[25:23] | You got a better idea? | 有别的办法吗 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I think I do. | 我有办法 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么办法 |
[25:29] | Okay, babcock, please. | 请给我巴高克剪刀 |
[25:30] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[25:31] | And umbilical tape. | 还有脐带胶布带 |
[25:34] | This is a huge abscess. | 脓肿的面积很大 |
[25:36] | We should hang another unit of blood. | 得再加一单位的血 |
[25:38] | Another liter of saline, please. | 请拿一升盐水 |
[25:39] | Murphy, he’s already got a unit of l.R. hanging. | 墨菲 他已经挂着输液了 |
[25:41] | Keep up. | 跟上进度啊 |
[25:42] | It’s not for him. | 不是给病人的 |
[25:44] | It’s for me. | 是我的 |
[25:46] | Murphy, are you on an I.V.? | 墨菲 你在打吊针么 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:48] | It’s just that I’m super dehydrated. | 我脱水很严重 |
[25:50] | And I can’t keep anything down. | 但我不能落下工作啊 |
[25:52] | It’s really helping with the dizziness, too. | 这样也没那么晕了 |
[25:53] | Maybe you should go home. | 你不如回家休息吧 |
[25:54] | – Yeah, Murphy, maybe you sh– – No! | -对啊 墨菲你就… -不 |
[25:56] | No, I have found a way to push through, | 不 我找到办法坚持下去了 |
[25:57] | And I’m not gonna break the unspoken rule | 我不会打破”潜规则” |
[26:00] | everyone keeps speaking about. | 虽然每个人都挂在嘴边说 |
[26:01] | It’s like you say, sir — unless my presence here | 就像您说的 先生 除非我在这 |
[26:03] | is doing my patient more harm than my absence would, | 给病人带来的负面影响比我离开还要大 |
[26:05] | It’s my duty to stay. | 不然我就有责任留下来 |
[26:07] | Impressive, murphy. | 不错啊 墨菲 |
[26:08] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[26:10] | Yay me. | 我真不错 |
[26:14] | You look really cool. | 你看起来挺不错的 |
[26:15] | You don’t look ridiculous at all. How do you feel? | 你这个样子一点也不可笑 有什么感觉 |
[26:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:19] | Let’s keep working. | 继续手术吧 |
[26:20] | Roger, Major Tom. | 收到 长官 |
[26:21] | Commencing countdown. | 现在开始倒计时 |
[26:26] | okay, I’m gonna… take this slow. | 好吧 我要….慢慢来 |
[26:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:41] | All right, here. | 来 在这里 |
[26:42] | Hold that there. That. | 握着这里 像这样 |
[26:45] | Now, you got to hit it hard. | 现在用力一击 |
[26:50] | This just — it — this feels wrong. | 这…这不好吧 |
[26:52] | No, hey, look, I told you the bone is misaligned. | 没事 骨头错位了 |
[26:54] | All right, so we have to complete the break | 只有先打断了 |
[26:56] | before we can put it back together. | 才能再接起来 |
[27:00] | Oh, my god. Don’t be a weenie. | 天啊 别这么小家子气 |
[27:02] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[27:03] | Look, you’re stronger than you think. | 你比想象中要强大 |
[27:05] | – Now just — – No, I’m stronger than you think. | -就… -我比你想得要强大 |
[27:07] | I’ve put guys in the hospital before. | 我把几个人都打得进医院了 |
[27:09] | Okay, yeah, I know. The guy from O.B. | 我知道 妇产科那男的 |
[27:11] | And two guys before him. | 之前还有两个呢 |
[27:13] | Wow. Okay. Wow. | 哇 好吧 哇 |
[27:15] | Look, when I get mad, I get… | 当我生气的时候 我就会… |
[27:18] | I don’t trust myself. | 我不信任自己 |
[27:19] | That’s why I thought I hurt him this morning. | 所以我以为今早是我伤了他 |
[27:21] | I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to hurt people. | 我不想这么做 我不想伤害他人 |
[27:23] | I want to fix them. | 我想治好他们 |
[27:24] | Well, this is the only way to fix him. | 这就是治好他的唯一办法 |
[27:26] | And it’s an easy fix. | 而且简单明了 |
[27:27] | Look, that’s the nice thing about ortho. | 这就是骨科的优点 |
[27:29] | Most of them are easy fixes, | 大多数都很容易 |
[27:30] | but they take strength and power that not a lot of people have… | 但需要勇气和力量 还有无畏的精神 |
[27:34] | or the fearlessness. | 不是人人都有的… |
[27:39] | – What’s next? – Uh, next. | -接下来呢 -接下来啊 |
[27:41] | Next…we drill. | 接下来…开始钻 |
[27:45] | Yes. | 赞啊 |
[27:53] | How you’re doing, Dr. Shepherd? | 你感觉如何 谢博德医生 |
[27:54] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:56] | Just…taking it slow. | 只是…慢慢来 |
[28:00] | Almost… imperceptibly slow. | 几乎是…慢得没有动作了 |
[28:03] | At this rate, you’re not even gonna make your big conference. | 这样下去 你都去不了会议了 |
[28:06] | Okay, Kepner, step in here. | 凯普娜 来帮忙 |
[28:09] | Denude the sinus of mucosa. | 剥离鼻窦粘膜 |
[28:12] | As a trauma surgeon, you need to learn this. | 这是创伤外科医生都得学的 |
[28:14] | Especially since he’s about to ralph in his space suit. | 特别是这医生还穿着航天服来手术 |
[28:17] | Bailey, shut up. | 贝利 闭嘴 |
[28:18] | Okay, Kepner, take the…periosteal elevator. | 好 凯普娜 去拿骨膜剥离器 |
[28:23] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[28:29] | It’s a long drive. | 开了好远啊 |
[28:31] | Ohh, come on! Ohh! | 给力啊 |
[28:34] | I’m telling you, you got too much turn in your backswing. Here. | 我跟你说 你杆回摆的时候不稳定 |
[28:36] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[28:39] | Oliver hits the ball from the tee and… | 奥利弗发球了 然后… |
[28:42] | – It’s a hole in one! – Nice. | -一杆进洞 -真棒 |
[28:45] | All of this. | 都不错 |
[28:46] | And your clinic is nicer than my house. | 你的诊所比我家都好呢 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 也比我家好 |
[28:50] | Actually, I’m kidding. | 其实我在开玩笑 |
[28:51] | My house is way better. | 我家比这好多了 |
[28:53] | And you don’t have any more patients or, uh, anything today? | 那你今天没有病人或其他什么事吗 |
[28:55] | Nah. I like to space things out. | 没有 我不喜欢把事情安排在一起 |
[28:58] | Keep things civilized. | 所有事情都井井有条 |
[29:00] | It’s one of the perks of having your own practice. | 这是自己有诊所的好处之一 |
[29:02] | Ohh! Swings, and in the bunker. | 挥杆 进了沙坑 |
[29:03] | I’m in the bunker. You’re up. | 掉进沙坑了 该你了 |
[29:08] | My partners and I are talking about expanding our practice, | 我和我的合伙人正在商量扩大诊所 |
[29:10] | – bringing in someone new. – Another tough shot for Alex. | -招点新人 -阿历克斯险球 |
[29:13] | Where are you at with your fellowship? | 你对你现在的工作还满意吗 |
[29:14] | What? My what? | 什么 我的什么 |
[29:16] | Have you started thinking about what’s next? | 有想过今后的发展吗 |
[29:19] | Well, I-I-I like where I am. | 我对现状很满意 |
[29:21] | Sure. Of course. | 那是肯定的 |
[29:23] | Robbins is great. | 罗宾斯很棒 |
[29:25] | – But…the perks here… – Oliver swings. | -但是…这里的好处 -奥利弗挥杆 |
[29:29] | …are more than just big TVs and fancy offices. | 不仅仅只是大电视和豪华办公室 |
[29:32] | Making more money means being able to donate more money | 赚更多的钱也就意味着可以捐献更多的钱 |
[29:35] | to do more outreach. | 可以做更多的事 |
[29:36] | I, uh, started an African exchange program at GSM. | 我为医院创办了一个非洲交换项目 |
[29:39] | Right. Like that. | 没错 就像这样的 |
[29:41] | I set my own hours. | 我自己安排时间 |
[29:42] | So I’m taking a month off next spring | 所以明年春天我要休一个月假 |
[29:43] | so I can go to Mafraq and treat Syrian refugees. | 去马夫拉克 治疗叙利亚难民 |
[29:47] | Give it some thought. I think you’d be a good fit. | 仔细考虑一下吧 我觉得你很适合 |
[29:50] | It’s a 250k buy-in, which you’ll pay off in two years, tops. | 25万买入 最多2年内就还清了 |
[29:53] | Another two, and I guarantee you’ll pay off | 再两年 我保证你就能付清 |
[29:54] | all your student loans with cash to spare. | 所有你的学生贷款 还有余钱 |
[29:56] | Plus, you, too, could have your name emblazoned | 而且你的名字可以出现在 |
[29:59] | on a fine writing utensil just like this. | 像这样一支精致的笔上了 |
[30:09] | Murphy, can you suction out some of that fecal debris? | 墨菲 你能把粪便吸出来吗 |
[30:12] | And while you’re at it, this abscess | 你在做这个的时候 这边的脓疮 |
[30:13] | is going into the retroperitoneal cavity. | 要流进腹膜后腔了 |
[30:16] | Can you suction some of that puss around that necrotic tissue. | 你能在吸一下这些坏死组织旁边的脓吗 |
[30:20] | Feels good, doesn’t it, Murphy? | 感觉好极了吧 墨菲 |
[30:21] | You know, I remember working a 24-hour shift | 我还记得 第三年的时候 |
[30:24] | through a bout of salmonella in my third year. | 我感染了沙门氏菌 还是工作了24小时 |
[30:26] | Suction, please. | 抽吸 |
[30:27] | Pork was the culprit. | 猪肉是罪魁祸首 |
[30:30] | Bad pork. | 坏掉的猪肉 |
[30:31] | It tasted fine, but I remember it being a little…slick. | 吃起来还可以 就是有点…滑不溜秋 |
[30:36] | But a physician doesn’t succumb to illness. | 但医生是不会轻易屈服于病痛的 |
[30:39] | She conquers it, right? | 要征服它 对吗 |
[30:42] | Right, Murphy? What’s the matter? | 对吧 墨菲 怎么了 |
[30:46] | Are you not answering because you’ve thrown up in your mouth? | 你不说话是因为你吐了是吗 |
[30:48] | Back away from the field, murphy. | 离开手术室吧 墨菲 |
[30:51] | Yeah, go home. | 回家吧 |
[30:52] | Good effort, Murphy. | 你很努力了 墨菲 |
[30:59] | Lightweight. | 真是没用 |
[31:00] | What a wuss. | 太弱了 |
[31:02] | Hey, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[31:03] | We’re advancing the leads now. | 正在植入 |
[31:04] | So I went through the McNeils’ family history. | 我查了麦克尼尔的家族史 |
[31:06] | Nothing specifically indicates that it’s genetic. | 没有证据表示这是遗传的 |
[31:09] | Something is damaging these kids’ hearts. | 有东西在破坏这孩子的心脏 |
[31:11] | Hers is enlarged, and her E.F. Is low. | 心脏肿大 但是射出量很低 |
[31:13] | She’s gonna wind up on the transplant list. | 她也需要移植 |
[31:14] | Well, it’s still early for that. | 这话还说得太早 |
[31:16] | The McNeils have given you consent | 麦克尼尔一家已经同意 |
[31:17] | to do a biopsy while you’re still in there. | 让你进行活组织切片检查了 |
[31:20] | Oh, and Murphy apparently just threw up in an O.R., | 还有墨菲刚刚在手术室吐了 |
[31:22] | So I need to start rescheduling elective procedures. | 所以我得重新安排手术了 |
[31:25] | – Oh, it’s got to be viral. – Clearly. | -肯定是病毒的关系 -没错 |
[31:27] | She’s the eighth surgeon I’ve had come down with this thing. | 她是第八个被感染的医生了 |
[31:29] | No. This…The McNeils. | 不 是这个孩子 |
[31:30] | It’s got to be viral myocarditis. | 肯定是病毒性心肌炎 |
[31:33] | I bet you it is. Bring on the pacing. | 绝对是 心脏起搏器 |
[31:38] | All right, we are almost done. | 我们马上搞定了 |
[31:40] | Yes. So don’t pee. | 没错 不要尿尿哦 |
[31:43] | – Excuse me. – Don’t you pee on me. | -借过 -别尿在我身上哦 |
[31:45] | Dr. Edwards. | 爱德华兹医生 |
[31:45] | Dr. Murphy went home sick | 墨菲医生切肠手术做了一半 |
[31:47] | in the middle of an intestinal resection. | 生病回家了 |
[31:49] | – Are you available? – Oh, absolutely. | -你现在有空吗 -当然了 |
[31:50] | – Do you think you can take over these patients? – No. | -你觉得你能照顾好这些病人吗 -不能 |
[31:54] | Oh, hey! Come…oh, all right. | 嘿 别… 好吧 |
[31:55] | Hey, okay, we had a deal. | 嘿 我们刚刚说好了的 |
[31:59] | I’ll tell them you’re busy. | 我会告诉他们你很忙 |
[32:00] | No, no, no. No, no. I’m not busy. | 不不不不 我不忙 |
[32:02] | I’m not… | 我不 |
[32:09] | We used plates and screws | 我们用了钢板和螺钉 |
[32:10] | so that the bone will heal straight. | 这样骨头就可以长直了 |
[32:12] | So his body — his organically pure, | 所以 他一直只吃有机 纯净 |
[32:15] | grass-fed body is full of titanium? | 素菜的身体里都是钛金属了吗 |
[32:20] | Can I get a list of the materials that you guys used? | 你们用了什么材料能给我个清单吗 |
[32:24] | The — the rods? | 金属棒之类的 |
[32:26] | I don’t know, like, anaesthesia and stuff for — for him? | 还有麻醉药什么的吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:30] | Um, that could take a while. | 可能需要一段时间 |
[32:32] | I’d have to contact distributors. | 我得联系下供应商 |
[32:33] | Normally, I wouldn’t ask this, | 一般我不会这么问的 |
[32:35] | But our dad died when we were really young, | 但我们很小的时候父亲就去世了 |
[32:37] | and he was done in by corned-beef hash and cigarettes. | 他是被腌牛肉丁和香烟给害死的 |
[32:40] | And since then, Logan’s been obsessed with what he puts in his body. | 从那起 罗根对所有进身体的东西都很谨慎 |
[32:43] | He’s a pain in the ass. | 他一直很麻烦 |
[32:44] | I wish he wouldn’t take it so far. | 我也希望他不这么极端 |
[32:45] | But…that’s just how he deals. | 但是 他就是这样 |
[32:49] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[32:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:52] | Sure. No biggie. | 当然了 没什么大不了的 |
[32:54] | Any chance the titanium was locally mined? | 这钛金属是本地产的吗 |
[33:04] | Ohh, you’re feeling it, aren’t you? | 你感觉到了 是吗 |
[33:07] | – The ortho glow. – Thank you. | -骨科的乐趣 -谢谢 |
[33:08] | Ohh, is that what this is? | 原来是这样啊 |
[33:13] | Ohh, you know, I can be fairly turbulent myself. | 我有时爆发起来也挺恐怖的 |
[33:16] | Yeah, I’ve had my share of things to get angry about. | 当然 也有让我觉得很火冒三丈的事 |
[33:21] | Ortho’s saved me a couple of times. | 骨科让我克制了好多次 |
[33:23] | I get to work my crap out and someone else | 我可以借此发泄 患者得到治疗 |
[33:25] | is healed in the process and I get paid. | 而我呢 拿到薪水 |
[33:29] | It’s a win-win-win. | 这是三赢 |
[33:30] | Right now I feel like I might never get angry again. | 现在我觉得我可能再也不会发火了 |
[33:35] | Oh, sweetie. You date Alex Karev. | 亲爱的 你男朋友是阿历克斯啊 |
[33:38] | You always have a reason to be angry. | 总有理由让你发火的 |
[33:48] | Hey, where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[33:49] | You’ve got five kids to discharge. | 有5个孩子可以出院了 |
[33:51] | This place is disgusting. | 这地方真恶心 |
[33:52] | Aren’t you supposed to be, uh, sick by now? | 你不是现在应该生着病吗 |
[33:54] | Oh, crap. I’m losing my touch. | 该死 我的灵力没了 |
[33:56] | It was my superpower. And now I’ve lost it. | 本来是我的超能力 现在没了 |
[33:58] | – How much money do you make? – Excuse me? | -你在这里挣多少钱 -什么 |
[33:59] | I mean, as an attending here. What’s your salary? | 作为这里的主治医生 你薪水多少 |
[34:01] | – I’m not answering that. – Why, because you’re ashamed? | -我不会回答你的 -为什么 你为此羞愧吗 |
[34:03] | No, because it’s classless! | 不 因为是隐私啊 |
[34:04] | And you should be ashamed, you hobo. | 你应该感到羞耻才对 你这个流浪汉 |
[34:06] | – Look, just tell me. – No, get to work, Alex. | -说吧 -不要 干活去 阿历克斯 |
[34:23] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:27] | Okay. | 没事 |
[34:27] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样上台 |
[34:29] | If I can do surgery, I can stand and talk to people. | 如果我能做手术 那我也能上台演讲 |
[34:30] | – I have to. – It’s not worth it. | -我必须去 -这不值得 |
[34:32] | See, you’ve never really been on board with this whole project. | 你从来就没支持过我这个项目 |
[34:35] | No, Derek, at some point, you have to ask yourself | 不 德里克 某种意义上 你得问自己 |
[34:36] | is your presence here going to do more harm than good? | 你上台的利弊究竟哪个大 |
[34:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:40] | You’re better off calling this thing off | 你把这个取消了 |
[34:42] | than to get up on that stage and vomit…or worse. | 总比你上台吐了好 情况可能更糟 |
[34:45] | Meredith, I have no choice. This is what we do. | 梅瑞狄斯 我没有选择 工作就是如此 |
[34:49] | We push through. | 我们要坚持 |
[35:04] | Okay? | 还要逞能 |
[35:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:16] | Oh, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:17] | Dr. Shepherd, don’t get up. | 谢博德医生 不要起来 |
[35:18] | You’re dehydrated. You have I.V. phenergan. | 你脱水了 正在输液非那根呢 |
[35:21] | I don’t want you to pull out your I.V. | 我可不想看到你扯断输液管 |
[35:25] | I’m… | 我… |
[35:28] | Here you go, Dr. Shepherd. | 给你 谢博德医生 |
[35:31] | Ohh. Here you go. | 吐吧 |
[35:42] | You’re not even warm! | 你都没有发热 |
[35:45] | I do feel much better. | 我确实感觉好多了 |
[35:45] | I have been changing diapers, | 我一直在那换尿布啊 |
[35:47] | restarting I.V.s, getting peed on. | 重新打静脉针 还被尿了一身 |
[35:49] | I missed out on a surgery ’cause you’re up here | 我错过了一台手术 就是因为 |
[35:50] | sleeping off your imaginary illness. | 你为了想象中的一场病在这睡觉 |
[35:52] | Are the kids okay? Did any of them get sick? | 孩子们还好吗 他们有谁生病了吗 |
[35:54] | No. They’re fine. | 没有 他们很好 |
[35:56] | You won’t be. | 但你就不会好了 |
[35:58] | Thank you, Stephanie. | 谢谢 斯蒂芬妮 |
[35:59] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[36:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:03] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[36:04] | How are the conduit patients? | 那些导管病人怎么样了 |
[36:05] | Uh, they’re great. | 他们很好 |
[36:06] | Great numbers, no problems. | 体征稳定 没有问题 |
[36:08] | – Perfect day 30. – Good. | -完美的一天 -很好 |
[36:09] | Well, I’ll see you upstairs. | 我到楼上等你 |
[36:10] | We’ll get started on the report. | 我们要开始做报告了 |
[36:14] | So you’re ju– | 你竟然 |
[36:15] | All your weekend calls, | 周末你所有的呼叫 |
[36:16] | and I’m your swap monkey for two months. | 我做你的换工两个月 |
[36:22] | It’s just exciting. | 太让人兴奋了 |
[36:23] | You know, you meet someone and there’s just… | 你遇见了一个人 然后你们 |
[36:26] | a connection. | 心灵相通 |
[36:28] | Oh, we just clicked. | 我们一拍即合 |
[36:30] | She’s just — oh, I don’t know. | 她 我不知道该怎么说 |
[36:31] | She just — she gets it. She gets me. | 我们心思相通 |
[36:33] | And there’s still every chance that it might not work out. | 当然还是有很大几率不会如此顺利 |
[36:35] | I mean, only something like | 你想啊 只有百分之四的 |
[36:37] | 4% of ortho surgeons are women. | 骨科医生是女的 |
[36:40] | But that’s also why it would be so cool. | 但正是如此才更好 |
[36:43] | – Callie. – Yeah? | -凯丽 -什么 |
[36:50] | Oh! My god. Did you fall? | 天啊 你摔倒了吗 |
[36:52] | No, no, no. | 不是 没有 没有 |
[36:54] | The floor is just really nice and cool. | 这地板又漂亮又凉爽 |
[36:57] | And this is my friend. | 这位是我的朋友 |
[36:59] | – But guess what. – What? | -不过猜猜怎么着 -怎么了 |
[37:01] | I’ve still got it. | 我还是有的 |
[37:02] | My superpowers are intact. | 我的超能力还在 |
[37:07] | Super. | 很好 |
[37:19] | How long will he have to be like this? | 他得这样多长时间 |
[37:20] | Well, at least until the immediate infection is over. | 至少要等到急性感染消退的 |
[37:23] | After that is hard to say. | 在那之后就不好说了 |
[37:26] | How is he gonna heal if he’s stressed out, | 要是一直要搞得他这么紧张 |
[37:28] | if he can’t even be comfortable? | 没有舒适的环境他怎么能恢复呢 |
[37:30] | We’ll have to trust that the multitude | 我们要相信大剂量的抗生素 |
[37:32] | of antibiotics will do their jobs. | 可以很好地发挥作用 |
[37:33] | If his immunity doesn’t come back up, | 如果他的免疫功能无法恢复 |
[37:36] | it’s very possible that he’ll need to be | 他很有可能 |
[37:37] | in some sort of isolation for the rest of his life. | 要被隔离一辈子了 |
[37:40] | The rest of his life? | 住一辈子 |
[37:42] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[37:43] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[37:44] | We love you, champ! | 我们爱你 宝贝 |
[37:46] | We’re right here for you, buddy. | 我们都在这 宝贝 |
[37:47] | – Don’t be scared. – We’re not going anywhere. | -别害怕 -我们哪也不去 |
[37:49] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这 |
[37:50] | – Mom. – We’re right here, Braden. | -妈妈 -我们在这 布莱登 |
[37:51] | – Champ, it’s okay. – Don’t worry. | -没关系的宝贝 -别害怕 |
[37:53] | We’re never gonna leave you. Okay? | 我们永远不会离开你 |
[37:54] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[38:00] | It’s a known fact | 众所周知 |
[38:01] | that doctors make the worst patients. | 医生会是最糟糕的病人 |
[38:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:12] | I brought you some hot soup. | 我给你带了热汤 |
[38:22] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[38:22] | Get out. | 走开 |
[38:24] | Okay, all right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:25] | *I’ve done all right up till now* | *直到现在我都安好* |
[38:31] | *It’s the light of day that shows me how* | *是白天的光给我引导* |
[38:40] | *When the night falls* | *而当夜晚来到* |
[38:44] | *Loneliness calls* | *寂寞叨扰* |
[38:48] | I’m here if you need anything, okay? | 你需要什么的话 我就在外面 |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | *Oh, I wanna dance with somebody* | *我真想有人和我齐舞* |
[39:01] | We ignore our symptoms | 我们忽视自己的症状 |
[39:02] | …until we’re facedown on the ground. | 直到自己摔倒在地 |
[39:06] | You actually dug my crap out of the trash. | 你还真从垃圾桶里刨出来了 |
[39:08] | There’s like 85 jokes I could make right now. | 我现在能有N种办法嘲笑你 |
[39:11] | Go ahead, chuckles. Make your jokes. | 请吧 悉听尊便 |
[39:14] | But sit down and pay your bills. | 但请先坐下来把账单付了 |
[39:15] | Why do you even care? | 你操这心干嘛 |
[39:16] | I know that you would rather just shove stuff aside, | 我知道你会把烦心事推到一边 |
[39:19] | out of sight, out of mind, | 眼不见心不烦 |
[39:21] | but the longer you wait, the worse you make it. | 但你拖的越久 事情就会越糟 |
[39:23] | Look at your dad. | 想想你爸爸 |
[39:24] | You avoided him for years, | 你逃避他多少年 |
[39:26] | and when you finally had to deal with him, | 等到你最终要面对他的时候 |
[39:28] | it was torture. | 简直就是折磨 |
[39:29] | But you dealt with him. | 但你到底是去面对他了 |
[39:30] | And there’s no way you can tell me | 你可不要告诉我 |
[39:32] | that you don’t feel better. | 你没有感觉好一些 |
[39:33] | – It’s that easy, huh? – Yeah. | -这么简单吗 -是的 |
[39:34] | It’s an easy fix. | 简单的办法搞定 |
[39:36] | And easy fixes are just so satisfying. | 简单的办法 能圆满解决 |
[39:49] | I may have figured out an easier one. | 我也许找到了一个更简单的办法 |
[40:00] | We like to think | 我们更愿相信 |
[40:01] | we’re a different species than our patients. | 自己和病人属于不同的物种 |
[40:05] | I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[40:06] | You did. | 是的 |
[40:08] | Are they all gone? | 他们都走了吗 |
[40:10] | Gerhardt Strauss? | 格哈特·施特劳斯 |
[40:11] | Were they pissed? | 他们是不是很生气 |
[40:12] | No, actually, it went pretty well. | 不 没有 事实上很顺利 |
[40:14] | They all seemed sold. | 他们看起来都被说服了 |
[40:15] | Except for the Estonian guy. He was lost. | 除了那个爱沙尼亚的 他听不懂 |
[40:18] | Wait. What happened? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[40:20] | Look. Good evening. | 瞧 晚上好 |
[40:21] | Dr. Shepherd welcomes you all | 谢博德医生欢迎大家 |
[40:23] | and regrets that he couldn’t be here with you tonight. | 非常遗憾他今晚不能来这陪你们 |
[40:27] | He has taken suddenly, and very disgustingly… | 他突然病倒了 并且病得很是… |
[40:31] | …ill. | 恶心 |
[40:32] | I told you — I’ve heard it enough times. | 我告诉过你 我听了太多次 |
[40:34] | So I am the wife. | 那么 我是他的妻子 |
[40:35] | You did my speech. | 你做了我的演讲 |
[40:35] | – And I’m here in his stead. – Well… | -我代替他来这 -其实 |
[40:36] | When my husband was first approached | 我丈夫第一次被人找到 |
[40:38] | about this project, I was not on board. | 参与这个项目时 我并不支持他 |
[40:40] | I kind of did my speech. | 可以说是我做了我自己的演讲 |
[40:42] | – Oh, my god. – It would take time and energy — | -我的老天 -这会耗费时间和精力 |
[40:43] | time away from our family, | 牺牲掉我们的家庭 |
[40:45] | our marriage, my work… | 我们的婚姻 我的工作 |
[40:48] | his work. | 他的工作 |
[40:49] | But as I soon realized, as you will tonight… | 但不久我就意识到 你们今晚也会知道 |
[40:52] | …that this is a vital and momentous opportunity. | 这是非常关键非常重要的机会 |
[40:55] | It is worth every minute of your precious time. | 值得你宝贵的每一分钟时间 |
[40:58] | So let’s get started. | 现在让我们开始吧 |
[41:00] | Everyone knows someone | 大家总会认识 |
[41:01] | who has suffered from a brain disorder. | 几个有脑部疾病的患者 |
[41:03] | But none of us are invincible. | 但我们并不是不可战胜的 |
[41:16] | Oh, this is bad. | 不好 |
[41:19] | I’m going home. | 我得回家 |
[41:21] | Oh, god. | 上帝 |
[41:24] | And we’ll have Dr. Yang come and explain it. | 我们等杨医生过来解释 |
[41:26] | Francesca’s pacemaker is functioning well, | 弗兰西丝卡的起搏器功能良好 |
[41:28] | and I reviewed Ivy’s post-op echo | 我复查了艾薇的术后心超 |
[41:30] | and saw no signs of graft failure. | 没有发现移植失败的征象 |
[41:31] | Now the bad news? | 坏消息是 |
[41:34] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[41:34] | the biopsy did not show a viral cause. | 活检没有发现病毒感染 |
[41:38] | So what’s causing this? | 那是什么引起的 |
[41:39] | We’d like to run more tests. | 我们需要做更多检查 |
[41:40] | Maybe even have someone | 甚至可能需要找人 |
[41:41] | evaluate your home for other exposures. | 评估你们家中其他的危险因素 |
[41:44] | We have no idea. | 我们不知道 |
[41:45] | We don’t know what’s causing their hearts to fail. | 我们不知道是什么引起了她们的心衰 |
[41:47] | But the good news is we caught it, | 但好消息是我们及时诊断了出来 |
[41:49] | and we’re treating it. | 并且正在给予治疗 |
[41:58] | Eventually, we have to face | 最终 我们还是要面对 |
[41:59] | the fact that we’re human… | 我们只是普通人的现实 |
[42:03] | I’m not sick. I’m okay. | 我没病 我很好 |
[42:07] | …and that sometimes… | 所以有时候 |
[42:09] | even the mightiest of us need help. | 即使最坚强的人也会需要帮助 |