时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The Harper Avery | 哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[00:02] | is one of the highest awards a surgeon can earn. | 是一个外科医生的最高成就奖 |
[00:05] | They always make the calls to the nominees | 奖项的组委会每次都是 |
[00:07] | on the same friday of the same month | 在同一月份的一个周五的东部早上八点 |
[00:09] | at 8 a.m. east coast time… | 打电话给提名人 |
[00:12] | 5 a.m. in Seattle. | 而此时西雅图是凌晨五点 |
[00:15] | Crap, Mer! | 见鬼 梅 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god! The phone! | 老天啊 拿电话 |
[00:17] | – Oh! Mer! – Oh! I’m sorry! | -打到我了 梅 -抱歉 |
[00:19] | Oh, the phone! No, the phone. | 拿电话 快拿电话 |
[00:19] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Did we remember to — | -好的 -我们有没有… |
[00:20] | – No, no, it’s — it’s — it’s charged. – Oh, god! | -没事 没事 充满电了 -天啊 |
[00:22] | It’s — it’s charged, and the ringer’s on. | 电是满的 调成响铃了 |
[00:24] | Okay, hold on. You got to put on some lipstick. Here. | 等等 你得先涂点口红 过来 |
[00:27] | My mother was nominated five times. | 我母亲五次被提名 |
[00:30] | I’ve been through this before. | 我对此早有经验了 |
[00:32] | – What if — – No, it’s not possible, because Catherine Avery said | -如果没 -不可能 凯瑟琳·艾弗里说过 |
[00:35] | that you were on the short list, | 你在决选名单里 |
[00:37] | – and your project is — it’s innovative. – Uh-huh. | -而且你的项目那么有革新意义 -好吧 |
[00:39] | – It’s gonna lead to the actual printing of hearts. – Uh-huh. | -因为你 以后能打印心脏 -嗯 |
[00:42] | Millions will be saved. | 能拯救成千上万的人 |
[00:43] | – What time is it? – 5:01. | -几点了 -五点过一分 |
[00:44] | – Did they? – Not yet. | -打过来了么 -还没 |
[00:46] | – Did they? – NO. | -打了么 -没 |
[00:47] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[00:49] | Okay, listen, if there are five nominees, | 好了 如果是五个提名人 |
[00:51] | It’s alphabetical. | 打电话得按姓氏顺序来 |
[00:52] | Yang is last. | 杨是最后的 |
[00:55] | Oh! | 靠 |
[00:55] | – Oh, geez, hairball! – Oh, sorry! | -天啊 讨厌鬼你要吓死我 -抱歉 |
[00:57] | It’s Shane. What are you — | 是肖恩打来的 |
[00:58] | Hey. No. Uh, not yet, but it’s still early. | 喂 还没呢 还没到时间 |
[01:01] | – It’s, uh… – 5:02. | -现在 -五点过二分 |
[01:02] | If the phone rings, everything changes. | 如果电话响了 那么一切都不一样了 |
[01:06] | Suddenly, you’re a superstar. | 你摇身一变为巨星 |
[01:08] | If it doesn’t… | 如果没响 |
[01:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:11] | My mom was a superstar. | 我母亲是巨星 |
[01:12] | She always got the call. | 她总会接到电话 |
[01:14] | Mer, seriously, what if they don’t call? | 梅 说真的 如果没打给我怎么办 |
[01:21] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 来了来了 |
[01:22] | – What do I do? – Answer it. | -怎么接 -快接 |
[01:24] | – It’s Boston. It’s Boston. It’s them. It’s them. It’s them. – Okay. | -是波士顿打来的 波士顿 是他们 -好的 |
[01:26] | Wait, wait, wait. Okay. Okay. | 慢着 好了好了 |
[01:28] | You are gonna be gracious and humble. | 你一定要谦虚并且感激他们 |
[01:31] | You are gonna thank them, but you are not gonna grovel. | 要谢谢他们 但要不卑不吭 |
[01:34] | You remember who you are. | 你就是你自己 |
[01:35] | You are Cristina Yang, | 你就是克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[01:36] | And you are going to change the face of medicine. | 而你将改变整个医学界 |
[01:39] | – Go. – Just answer the damn phone! | -快接 -直接接了不就完了 |
[01:40] | Oh, shh! Quiet! Shh! Shh! | 安静点 |
[01:42] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[01:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:48] | Yes, this is Cristina Yang. | 是 我是克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[01:51] | He said “We”? | 他说了”我们” |
[01:53] | You’re sure Shane said “We”? | 肖恩真的说了”我们” |
[01:55] | He said, “Did we get the nomination?” | 他说 “我们拿到提名了么” |
[01:59] | The way he sees it, he and Yang just got nominated | 在他看来 他是和杨一起 |
[02:01] | for the highest surgical honor in the land. | 获了最高成就奖的提名 |
[02:04] | He’s gonna be insufferable now. | 他现在肯定傲娇得要死 |
[02:05] | We have to knock him down a peg. He’s still your swap monkey. | 我们得打击打击他 他还是你的换工呢 |
[02:08] | I can’t do that today. I’m not that horrible. | 今天不行 我没那么坏心眼 |
[02:10] | You kind of are. | 你就有 |
[02:10] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰克 你好啊 |
[02:11] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[02:15] | Cristina got nominated! | 克里斯蒂娜获提名了 |
[02:17] | This is her getting the call. | 这是她接电话的图 |
[02:19] | She’s wearing lipstick at 5:00 a.m.? | 早上五点她就涂口红了 |
[02:21] | – That’s cute. – Hey, Frankie. | -蛮好看的 -嗨 弗兰克 |
[02:23] | – We got a round soon, so don’t be late. – Okay. | -我们等会来巡诊了 不要迟到哦 -好的 |
[02:24] | All right, I’m gonna get these guys into daycare, | 好了 我把小家伙放日托去 |
[02:26] | and then I’ll see you at the meg. | 我们待会在脑磁室见 |
[02:27] | All right. I’ll meet you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[02:28] | – See you. – Yeah. | -再见 -好的 |
[02:29] | You guys got a meg? | 你们竟然有脑磁室 |
[02:30] | Yeah, it’s gonna make screening candidates | 对啊 这样扫描那些 |
[02:32] | for the trial so much more efficient. | 申请试验的候选人更快了嘛 |
[02:33] | Doesn’t that cost like a jillion dollars? | 那不得花一大笔钱么 |
[02:34] | Yeah. Derek working for the government has its perks. | 是啊 德里克为政府工作还是有点好处的 |
[02:37] | Oh, you want a Harper Avery. | 啧 你想要哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[02:39] | Um, I want to make an amputee walk using robotics, | 我也只是想给截肢的人造个机器腿嘛 |
[02:42] | and if I win a Harper Avery in the process, | 如果这样能获哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[02:44] | I won’t turn it down. | 我也不会拒绝呀 |
[02:46] | Well, now’s the time. | 那么现在时机最好不过了 |
[02:47] | I mean, Sofia’s almost in school all day, | 索菲亚几乎每天都在学校了 |
[02:49] | and the time-consuming baby days are over. | 不用再每天花时间带孩子 |
[02:51] | Unless they’re not. | 还没吧 |
[02:52] | Oh, I say we quit while we’re ahead. | 我意思是快了嘛 |
[02:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Sofia’s pretty perfect. | 也是 索菲亚很不错 |
[02:56] | Why tempt fate? | 我们不用着急 |
[02:57] | Yeah, and I can actually finally have a thought. | 对 而且我现在也能想自己的事了 |
[02:58] | Mm. Is that thought “Where’s my Harper Avery?” | 是嘛 那是不是也获个哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[03:01] | Ooh. Hey, maybe. | 这个嘛 可能 |
[03:02] | Ooh. All right. Maybe. | 是嘛 可能 |
[03:09] | – Hey, Frankie. – Morning, Dr. Avery. | -嗨 弗兰克 -早上好 艾弗里医生 |
[03:11] | Hey, are you named after that big award — the Harper Avery? | 对了 你是以那个哈珀-艾弗里奖命名的吗 |
[03:14] | It’s actually named after me, after my family. | 其实那个奖是以我的名字命的 我的家族 |
[03:17] | How did you hear… about — | 你从哪听到 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:21] | Hey. Did you go home? I must have missed you. | 嗨 你刚从家过来么 我没碰到你 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I had a 14-year-old GSW. It was so bloody. | 对 我给个十四岁的孩子做枪伤手术 鲜血淋漓的 |
[03:26] | I felt nasty after surgery, so I went home to change. | 手术后感觉很恶心 就回家换了衣服 |
[03:29] | Cool news about Yang, though, huh? | 杨获得提名了 真棒对吧 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:32] | You really didn’t know? | 你之前真不知道么 |
[03:34] | I’m telling you, the nominating committee | 我告诉过你啊 基金会和 |
[03:35] | is totally separate from the foundation. | 委员会是完全分开的 |
[03:36] | I’m just like everybody else. | 我和其他人一样 |
[03:38] | Hmm. Only way handsomer. | 只是更帅气点 |
[03:40] | Mm. | 也是 |
[03:46] | Is that a swimsuit? | 你穿泳衣 |
[03:48] | Yes, I ran out of clean underwear | 对啊 我没干净的内衣了 |
[03:50] | and haven’t had a chance to do laundry. | 而且也没时间去洗 |
[03:51] | Which is why you send it out. | 所以要送干洗房啊 |
[03:53] | We have a perfectly good washing machine at the house. | 家里不是有很好的洗衣机嘛 |
[03:55] | Says the doctor in a speedo. | 那你还穿个泳衣 |
[03:57] | Paying someone to do your laundry is an extravagance. | 花钱请别人洗衣太奢侈了嘛 |
[04:00] | How much did that coffee cost? | 你的咖啡多少钱 |
[04:03] | Uh, 4 bucks. | 四块 |
[04:04] | So, that’s like, what, six — six a week? | 你一周喝六杯 |
[04:06] | Mm-hmm. Carry the… that’s like… give me a second. | 那么 这个 让我算算 |
[04:08] | Like $1,000 a year you’re just throwing away. | 也就是一年一千块就这样没了 |
[04:12] | It’s not like I’m spending it on hookers or private planes. | 我又没花钱找妓女或买私人飞机 |
[04:14] | It’s a latte. | 只是杯拿铁嘛 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna get you one of those milk-frothy things. | 我给你做这泡沫饮料 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna teach you how to make your own latte. | 我教你自制拿铁 |
[04:21] | Will you do it in that swimsuit? | 你是不是要穿这泳衣教我呢 |
[04:23] | Hmm? Stop. | 别提泳衣了啦 |
[04:25] | Okay, so, there was a gang shooting last night, | 跟你说啊 昨晚帮派火拼啊 |
[04:27] | so the E.R‘s crazy. | 急诊室忙翻了 |
[04:28] | And that premie I told you about — she gained 2 ounces. | 还有我跟你说过的那女的 她胖了一点点 |
[04:30] | And the nurses are like, “Doesn’t she look fat?” | 然后护士姐姐问我 “她是不是很胖啊” |
[04:33] | And I’m like, “No, she looks like a naked mole rat.” | 我就说 “也没啦 只是像个鼹鼠” |
[04:36] | And, uh, my doctor got nominated for some prize, | 还有 我医生获了一个奖的提名 |
[04:38] | and everyone’s really jealous. | 每个人都嫉妒羡慕恨 |
[04:39] | That’s cool. | 很酷啊 |
[04:41] | Not as cool as that. | 没你的这个酷啊 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:44] | My parents try to distract me | 我父母想安慰我 |
[04:45] | from the fact that I’m trapped in a bubble. | 让我不去想被隔离这事 |
[04:46] | Well, aren’t you getting some test results back today | 你今天不是会有结果出来么 |
[04:48] | that are gonna get you out? | 可以让你出院啊 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:51] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[04:52] | Come visit me. | 记得来看我哦 |
[04:52] | My brother’s room is end of the hall on the right. | 我弟弟的病房在走廊末端的右边那个 |
[04:56] | Well, there he is. | 他挺好的在这呢 |
[04:57] | Hey, Bradie bug. | 小宝贝 |
[04:59] | Braden. | 布莱登 |
[04:59] | – Up high, champ. – Hi, baby. | -你好啊 小伙子 -嗨 宝贝儿 |
[05:01] | Mom, why are you crying? | 妈 你为什么哭 |
[05:03] | Oh, I’m… | 我 |
[05:05] | I’m not. | 我没哭 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我忍不住 |
[05:12] | Um, unfortunately, your t-cell count is still zero. | 很不幸 你的T细胞还是为零 |
[05:16] | Your infection is almost cleared, | 你的消炎症状基本没了 |
[05:17] | but we were hoping for your t-cell count to respond. | 但我们希望你的T细胞可以增加 |
[05:20] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[05:21] | But I don’t understand why my mom’s crying. | 但是我妈妈为什么哭 |
[05:24] | There’s got to be other stuff you guys can try. | 肯定你们还没有尽全力 |
[05:26] | You’re not gonna make me live in this bubble for the rest of my life. | 你们不能让我以后都住这吧 |
[05:29] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[05:30] | Uh, it’s not so simple, bud. | 事情没那么简单 孩子 |
[05:32] | Your body has no ability to fight infection. | 你身体不能抵抗感染 |
[05:35] | And the enzyme’s not working anymore. | 酶治疗已经没用了 |
[05:37] | Bone-marrow transplants in kids with scid can be effective, | 骨髓移植可以治你的病 |
[05:40] | so we’re still looking for a match. | 所以我们在等配对 |
[05:41] | They’ve been looking for a match for me since I was a baby, | 你们不是在我出生就一直等配对么 |
[05:44] | and they haven’t found one. | 而现在还没找到 |
[05:45] | What if you still can’t? | 要是以后都找不到了呢 |
[05:49] | No other treatment for your disease exists. | 除此之外没别的办法了 |
[05:52] | We’re working on it, but for the time being… | 我们还在努力找 但是现在 |
[05:57] | Your only safe place is right where you are. | 你只有待在这是安全的 |
[06:07] | Hey, Frankie. You’re late. | 嗨 弗兰克 你迟到了 |
[06:08] | I’m not a patient anymore, so I don’t have to be at rounds. | 我又不是病人了 不必每天都在病房啊 |
[06:11] | But you do. | 但你要上班 |
[06:12] | Oh. You’re right. I’m late. | 说得对 我迟到了 |
[06:13] | – Want to race? – Yeah. Come on. | -想赛跑么 -来啊 |
[06:16] | Oh, oh, oh! I got you! | 抓到你了 |
[06:17] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[06:18] | Slow down! | 小心点 |
[06:19] | That’s not fair! Come on! | 这不公平 别这样 |
[06:24] | Hey, Linkie. | 林克 |
[06:25] | I got you a chocolate- | 我给你买了个 |
[06:26] | chip muffin for when you’re feeling better. | 巧克力豆松饼 等你感觉好点吃 |
[06:27] | Well, how are you feeling, Frankie? | 弗兰克你感觉怎么样 |
[06:28] | Well, she just beat me in a race, so… | 她刚刚赛跑还赢了我 |
[06:30] | Oh, looks like that pacemaker I put in is working. | 看来我放进去的起搏器起作用了 |
[06:33] | And iv– | 艾薇… |
[06:34] | Seriously, Ivy. | 艾薇你怎么回事 |
[06:36] | Sour-cream-and-onion chips for breakfast? | 酸奶油洋葱薯片当早餐 |
[06:38] | You said I should put on weight. | 你说的我应该增肥 |
[06:39] | Mmm. Good. | 味道不错 |
[06:41] | So, two weeks post-op heart transplant, | 心脏移植术后两周 |
[06:44] | and Ivy’s indices are excellent. | 艾薇各项指数良好 |
[06:46] | And Mr. Link? | 林克先生呢 |
[06:47] | Lincoln McNeil, age 9, end-stage heart failure, | 林肯·麦克尼尔 9岁 心衰末期 |
[06:49] | awaiting transplant, status 1A. | 等待移植 状况一甲 |
[06:53] | There’s a family history of the disease. | 有家族病史 |
[06:55] | The cause is still unknown. | 原因尚不明 |
[06:56] | Uh, Link first showed signs of cardiomyopathy two weeks ago | 林克两周前第一次出现心肌病症状 |
[06:59] | and has deteriorated rapidly. | 并迅速恶化 |
[07:01] | An attempt to put him on a Berlin heart failed… | 尝试植入柏林心脏辅助装置失败 |
[07:04] | due to something I can’t remember. | 原因我忘了 |
[07:06] | Clotting. | 凝血 |
[07:07] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[07:08] | Uh, the patient is now on ECMO and is… | 病人现接受体外膜肺氧合 目前… |
[07:12] | Stable. | 状况稳定 |
[07:13] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我都不能说得更清楚了 |
[07:15] | – Thanks. – So, where are we with UNOS? | -谢谢 -我们在移植名单的什么位置 |
[07:17] | Well, Link is at the top of the list. | 在名单最前面 |
[07:20] | How much longer can he survive on ECMO? | 借助体外膜肺氧合他还能撑多久 |
[07:22] | Well, with sweep numbers this low… | 指数这么低的情况下 |
[07:26] | at least a week. | 至少有一周 |
[07:28] | So, we pray for a miracle? | 我们只能祈祷奇迹发生吗 |
[07:30] | We got one with Ivy. | 艾薇身上就发生了 |
[07:32] | We’re not just sitting around and waiting. | 我们并不是被动地等 |
[07:34] | We are aggressively looking at other options. | 而是在努力寻求其他办法 |
[07:38] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[07:40] | …heart-healthy food, okay? | 吃点对心脏有好处的东西吧 |
[07:45] | So, I put a call in to these guys from Stanford | 我给斯坦福的人打了电话 |
[07:47] | who are doing animal testing with a drug-eluting pump | 他们正在动物上试验药物洗提 |
[07:50] | to prevent clotting. | 来防止凝血 |
[07:51] | Never been tried on humans, but Link is a little kid. | 虽然还没有在人身上试验过 但林克是个小孩 |
[07:54] | The fit might be right. It could work. | 说不定合适 可能有用 |
[07:57] | I’ll let you guys know what they say. | 我会随时通知你们他们的反馈 |
[07:59] | So, that’s how you’re gonna play this — | 所以你打算这么玩… |
[08:01] | Act like it’s just another day at the office? | 装作这是个普通的工作日 |
[08:03] | It is. | 本来就是啊 |
[08:04] | No, see I need details. | 才不是呢 求细节 |
[08:07] | So, w-what did they say? | 他们到底说什么了 |
[08:08] | – “Congratulations.” – And then what did you say? | -“祝贺你” -然后你说什么 |
[08:10] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢” |
[08:12] | – Cristina, I just don’t — – No, no, really, really, | -克里斯蒂娜 我就不… -真的 真的 |
[08:13] | It’s — it’s just a nomination. | 这…这只是个提名 |
[08:15] | I’m happy about it, but I’ve got a ton of work to do. | 我很高兴 但是还有很多事要做 |
[08:18] | I-I want to focus on that. | 我更想把精力集中在那些上 |
[08:20] | I really don’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我真的不想搞得很隆重 |
[08:23] | Hey, hey. Uh…let’s go this way. Yeah. | -嘿 这边走吧 -是啊 |
[08:25] | You know, get some…breakfast? Mm. | 吃点早饭 |
[08:26] | Why? I got my chips. | 为什么 我有薯片了 |
[08:30] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[08:41] | Whose idea was this? | 这是谁的主意 |
[08:43] | Meredith’s. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[08:44] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[09:02] | Innovation. Imagination. Excellence. | 创新 畅想 卓越 |
[09:07] | Oh, soak it in, doctors. | 好好享受吧 医生们 |
[09:08] | It’s — it’s all around you. | 这些就在你们周围啊 |
[09:11] | It’s mostly hovering around Dr. Yang, | 主要还是在杨医生周围 |
[09:13] | and Shane’s kind of hogging her. | 肖恩就像个跟屁虫似的围着她转 |
[09:15] | I’m not just talking about Dr. Yang. | 我不只在说杨医生 |
[09:17] | Dr. Shepherd is testing a new machine | 谢博德医生正在试验一个新的机器 |
[09:19] | that can read emotions and has applications | 能够读出人的感情 还能应用在 |
[09:21] | for the work that he and Dr. Torres are doing. | 他和托瑞斯医生的项目上 |
[09:23] | Torres! Me! | 托瑞斯是我的 |
[09:24] | Hey, Dr. Grey is about to do the first | 格蕾医生就要进行自11月份 |
[09:26] | HIV-positive-to-positive kidney transplant in the state | 新法颁布以来 美国首例 |
[09:30] | since the new law went into effect in November. | 艾滋病毒携带者间的肾脏移植 |
[09:32] | That’s history in the making. It’s mine. | 正在创造的历史啊 这是我的 |
[09:33] | A-and Dr. Bailey’s looking for | 还…还有贝利医生正在 |
[09:35] | a genetic cure for a kid who lacks an immune system. | 为免疫系统缺乏的孩子寻找基因治疗方法 |
[09:39] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[09:40] | I was on her service yesterday. She’s not doing anything. | 我昨天跟她 她什么也没做 |
[09:42] | She’s just staring at her computer screen. | 就盯着电脑屏幕 |
[09:43] | That is not nothing. She’s thinking. | 这怎么了 她在思考 |
[09:46] | H-her brain is turning, | 她脑子在运转 |
[09:47] | building up to that moment of — of inspiration. | 在为那一刻的灵感积蓄能量呢 |
[09:49] | It’ll look like nothing, but in a moment, | 看起来什么都没发生 但等到那一刻 |
[09:52] | POW! 4th Of July. | 砰 那可是世纪巨变啊 |
[09:54] | Don’t blink. You’ll miss it. | 眼睛都不要眨 不然就错过了 |
[09:58] | It was like that with me and Yang at first, too. | 我和杨医生开始也是这样的 |
[10:01] | A lot of staring at computer screens, | 总是盯着电脑看 |
[10:03] | and now look at us. | 再看看我们现在 |
[10:05] | Oh, Shane. | 肖恩啊 |
[10:07] | Oh, Shane, Shane, Shane. | 肖恩 肖恩 肖恩 |
[10:09] | No. | 别啊 |
[10:10] | I wasn’t gonna do this to you today. | 我本来今天没想这么干的 |
[10:12] | I really wasn’t. Was I, ladies? | 真的 小伙伴们你们作证 |
[10:14] | She wasn’t. Hand to god. | 她真没有 对天发誓 |
[10:15] | But you just got too big for your britches. | 但是你也太显摆了 |
[10:16] | It’s not even interesting stuff. | 没什么好玩的 |
[10:18] | I’m just in the printing lab making sample conduits. | 我就是在打印实验室里印导管样本 |
[10:20] | Well, not anymore, swap monkey! | 不再是你的活了 我们换换 |
[10:22] | Enjoy working with Dr. Bailey. | 跟着贝利医生好好干吧 |
[10:24] | POW! 4th OF July! | 砰 世纪巨变 |
[10:28] | Sucks. | 倒霉 |
[10:29] | Swap monkey! | 换工倒霉蛋 |
[10:30] | Okay, guys, bear with me. | 二位 不好意思 |
[10:31] | I know we’ve gone through all this before, | 我知道我们之前都谈过了 |
[10:33] | but the hospital just needs your consent one more time. | 但是医院需要你们再表示一次同意 |
[10:35] | – Go ahead, Murphy. – State your name. | -开始吧墨菲 -姓名 |
[10:37] | Keith Kalber. | 基斯·卡尔伯 |
[10:38] | Keith, you understand that the kidney you’re getting today | 基斯 你了解今日你所得到的肾脏 |
[10:40] | is being donated from a person infected with hIV? | 是由一个艾滋病感染者提供的吗 |
[10:43] | I should hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[10:45] | I was there the day he got his diagnosis. | 他被确诊的那天我也在 |
[10:47] | And although small, there is a risk of superinfection | 虽然可能性很小 但通过你们两个病毒的混合 |
[10:49] | by mixing his strain of the virus with yours. | 不能排除重复感染的危险 |
[10:52] | Knowing this, do you still wish to proceed? | 了解这些 你还愿意进行手术吗 |
[10:54] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[10:55] | God, it feels like we’re getting married. | 天哪 搞得像要结婚似的 |
[10:58] | How would you know how that feels? | 你怎么知道结婚什么感觉 |
[11:00] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[11:01] | He always has the best boyfriends, | 他有最好的男朋友 |
[11:02] | but he refuses to commit. | 但他就是不愿意给出承诺 |
[11:04] | Can we just get back to my huge sacrifice? | 我们能回到我的巨大牺牲上来吗 |
[11:08] | Marty you understand | 马蒂 你了解 |
[11:10] | that the risks of donation are similar to those involved with any major surgery, | 捐献的危险性和其他大手术相似 |
[11:13] | such as bleeding and infection? | 比如出血和感染 |
[11:16] | And death resulting from kidney donation | 因捐献肾脏造成的死亡 |
[11:18] | is extremely rare. | 可能性微乎其微 |
[11:20] | Define…”extremely.” | 怎么叫”微乎其微” |
[11:23] | Uh, .06%. | 万分之六 |
[11:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:30] | We’ve beaten worse odds. | 更糟的我们都战胜了 |
[11:32] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:39] | Now, before we drill into someone’s brain, | 在钻进任何人的大脑之前 |
[11:41] | we need to make sure they’re good candidates for robotics work. | 我们需要保证他们是机械装置的合适候选 |
[11:44] | They need to be motivated, stable, | 得是积极地 心态稳定的 |
[11:45] | and neurologically healthy. | 神经系统健康的 |
[11:46] | This machine gives us a window into all that. | 这个机器能帮我们鉴别这些 |
[11:48] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, you’re gonna be our baseline. | 你将是我们划定的基线 |
[11:50] | So, we’re just gonna show you some pictures, | 我们会给你展示些图片 |
[11:51] | And all you need to do is look at them. | 你看就行了 |
[11:59] | Okay, Wilson, you ready? | 威尔逊 准备好了吗 |
[12:05] | Mm. That’s the amygdala, right? | 那个是杏仁体是吧 |
[12:07] | It’s fired up by powerful negative emotions, | 它会被强大的消极情绪刺激 |
[12:09] | like fear, rage, anger, hate. | 比如恐惧 愤怒 怨恨 |
[12:11] | Okay, now let’s take a look | 现在我们来看看 |
[12:12] | at her nucleus accumbens. | 她的伏隔核 |
[12:15] | Her pleasure center? | 她的快乐中枢吗 |
[12:16] | Mm-hmm. | 对的 |
[12:19] | Hmm. | 咦 |
[12:20] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 不应该啊 |
[12:23] | Wilson, what’s wrong with you? You don’t like cats? | 威尔逊 怎么回事 你不喜欢猫 |
[12:24] | Hate ’em. | 恨他们 |
[12:31] | What’s wrong with the beach? | 海滩又怎么了 |
[12:32] | Sand in my eyes, skin cancer, | 眼里的沙子 皮肤癌 |
[12:34] | vacations I never got to take as a child. | 小时候从来没能去到的假期 |
[12:36] | Uh-oh. Open, comminuted radius fracture in the E.R. | 急诊室来了开放粉碎性桡骨骨折 |
[12:39] | There we go. Look at that. | 现在有了 快看 |
[12:41] | Took a broken arm to make her happy. | 一个断了的胳膊倒让她开心了 |
[12:42] | Huh. | 哈哈 |
[12:43] | I turned her on to ortho a few weeks ago. Watch this. | 几个星期前把她说动到骨科来了 瞧着 |
[12:46] | Hey, Wilson, you want to go set that arm yourself? | 威尔逊 想不想接这胳膊啊 |
[12:50] | I love our new toy. | 我真喜欢我们的新玩具 |
[12:58] | Yang get too fancy for you, | 杨太爱你了 |
[13:00] | kicked you down here to the “B” Team? | 把你踢到第二梯队来了 |
[13:02] | Oh, no. I, uh wanted to see the work you’re doing. | 不是的 我…对您的项目有兴趣 |
[13:06] | Genome sequencing is the future of medicine. | 基因组测序是医学的未来 |
[13:09] | May not be a fancy surgery, but it’s gonna save lives. | 这可能不是一个花俏的手术 但是能救人 |
[13:12] | You want to save lives or go to fancy award dinners? | 你想拯救生命还是去参加颁奖晚宴 |
[13:16] | – Save lives. – Don’t get me wrong. | -拯救生命 -不要误会我 |
[13:18] | I’m happy for Dr. Yang. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我很高兴杨获得提名 怎么会不高兴呢 |
[13:20] | I trained her, molded her. | 是我培养了她 造就了她 |
[13:23] | It’s almost like it’s my nomination, too. | 这就像是我也被提名了一样 |
[13:26] | Keith and Marty are good to go. | 基斯和马蒂准备好手术了 |
[13:27] | Ah, yes — your high-profile kidney transplant. | 对 你那个高端肾移植手术 |
[13:31] | I thought you were harvesting the donor. | 你不是在找捐献者么 |
[13:32] | Yeah, while you do the award-winning stuff. | 对 你当时在忙得奖的事情嘛 |
[13:34] | Uh, yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[13:35] | Page me when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了呼我 |
[13:39] | Trained her, too. | 她也是我培养出来的 |
[13:40] | Thank you so much for getting back to me. | 很感谢您能回我电话 |
[13:43] | I hear you’re developing, uh, a drug-eluting cardiac pump | 我听说你们在研发一种药物洗提心脏泵 |
[13:46] | that’s getting excellent results in sheep. | 在绵羊试验中有很好的效果 |
[13:49] | Oh. Yes, that’s me. | 对 那是我 |
[13:52] | Uh, well, there are four other excellent surgeons | 同时提名的还有另外四位 |
[13:54] | who are nominated. | 优秀的外科医生 |
[13:55] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢您 |
[13:57] | Uh, yes. Anyway, I have a young patient. | 对 我这边有个年轻的病人 |
[13:59] | He’s on day 10 of ecmo | 处于体外膜肺氧合的第十天 |
[14:02] | and has, uh, protein “S” deficiency. | 而且他患有蛋白S缺乏症 |
[14:05] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[14:08] | I’m 3-D printing, uh, conduits for HLHS patients. | 为左心室发育不良的病人用3D打印导管 |
[14:12] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 对 |
[14:13] | Uh, well, I think my patient would be an excellent candidate | 我觉得我的病人很适合 |
[14:16] | for a compassionate release. | 进行这项设备的人体试验 |
[14:19] | – In here. – I-I see. | -这里 -我知道了 |
[14:21] | Oh, god. Oh, no, no, no. What? | 天哪 不不不 怎么了 |
[14:23] | The little boy’s ecmo circuit clotted off, | 他的体外膜肺氧合环路凝结了 |
[14:24] | and he’s not responding to fluids. | 而且他对输液无反应 |
[14:26] | Um, page Dr. Hunt and, um, Dr. Robbins. | 呼叫亨特医生和罗宾斯医生 |
[14:29] | Okay, let’s get him off that bed… | 好 把他从床上挪下来 |
[14:30] | Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 |
[14:32] | Dr, Yang, is everything all right? | 杨医生 出了什么事情吗 |
[14:35] | Dr, Yang? Hello? | 喂 杨医生 |
[14:39] | She can’t talk right now. | 她现在没法说话 |
[14:51] | He’s clotting, even on the heparin. | 即使用肝素 他还是会形成血栓 |
[14:53] | I can’t give him any more or he’ll bleed out, | 我不能用更多的药 否则会失血过多 |
[14:55] | and I can’t give him any less or he’ll keep clotting. | 但又不能用药太少 否则他会一直血栓 |
[14:57] | We need the stanford artificial heart. | 我们需要斯坦福的人工心脏 |
[15:00] | We can’t have it. | 我们拿不到了 |
[15:02] | – What? – It’s not them. They want to let us try. | -什么 -原因不在他们 他们想给我们 |
[15:04] | It’s the FDA. | 但药品监管局不让 |
[15:07] | They’re being conservative | 他们太过保守了 |
[15:08] | and insisting on one more animal trial. | 非要再做一次动物试验 |
[15:10] | They’re six months away from approval. | 还有六个月才能最终通过 |
[15:12] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[15:13] | We hope UNOS calls. | 只能希望有合适的配对 |
[15:16] | Today. | 而且一定得是今天 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:29] | Okay, time to get you prepped and ready for — | 好了 该给你做术前准备了 |
[15:35] | I can’t do it. | 我做不了 |
[15:37] | Uh, Keith’s right. | 基斯说的对 |
[15:38] | I mean, w-w-w-we’ve beaten huge odds. | 我是说我们运气确实很好 |
[15:42] | I mean, we’re still alive while so many of our friends died. | 当我们朋友去世时 我们还活着 |
[15:46] | And I’ve been healthy for so long now. | 而且我这么长时间都很健康 |
[15:49] | Y– you get a little cocky. | 但这样就变得自大了 |
[15:53] | You forget how lucky you are. | 忘记自己有多幸运 |
[15:55] | And I… | 而我 |
[15:57] | I-I’m the most horrible friend, but I just… | 我真是最差劲的朋友 但我 |
[16:01] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[16:03] | W-what if I’m one of the .06%? | 万一我是那死去的0.06%呢 |
[16:08] | I-I-I don’t think I can give him my kidney. | 我不想把我的肾捐给他了 |
[16:12] | Have you told Keith? | 你告诉基斯了吗 |
[16:16] | H-h-he’s been suffering for so long, | 他熬了这么长时间 |
[16:18] | a-and when the law was passed, he was so happy. | 当法规通过的时候 他很高兴 |
[16:21] | And then I turned out to be a perfect match. | 然后我又和他配型成功 |
[16:24] | A-and now… | 而现在 |
[16:26] | How can I look my best friend in the eye | 我怎么能看着我朋友的眼 |
[16:29] | and tell him I won’t save his life? | 告诉他我不想救他了呢 |
[16:38] | It is unfortunate, but…it does happen. | 很不幸 但是这种情况时有发生 |
[16:41] | We misread the screening, and it turns out | 我们读错了筛选结果 发现 |
[16:44] | that Marty is not a suitable donor. | 马蒂不是个合适的捐赠者 |
[16:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:51] | Yeah, uh, this is outrageous. | 对 这太让人气愤了 |
[16:53] | I’m — I-I’m — I’m completely shocked. | 我…我…我彻底震惊了 |
[16:55] | So were we. | 我们也是 |
[16:57] | Shocked and disappointed. | 感到震惊和失望 |
[16:59] | So, what now? | 那现在呢 |
[17:00] | Well, you’ll continue on dialysis | 你需要继续进行透析 |
[17:03] | and go back on the transplant list. | 然后重新回到等待移植名单中 |
[17:07] | You know, it’s ironic. | 这太讽刺了 |
[17:10] | I spend years fighting HIV. | 我这么多年都在和HIV抗争 |
[17:13] | I get myself to the point | 现在病毒基本上 |
[17:15] | where the virus is virtually nonexistent in my body. | 不存在我的体内了 |
[17:19] | I survive. | 我活下来了 |
[17:21] | And now I die of kidney disease. | 但又要因为肾病去世了 |
[17:24] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:25] | I’m so, so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[17:27] | It’s not your fault. You tried. | 这不是你的错 你尝试了 |
[17:30] | You — you — you stepped up. | 你…你 你愿意救我 |
[17:32] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[17:33] | I don’t know what I would do without you. | 没有你 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[17:41] | What do you do for a living? | 你的工作是什么 |
[17:43] | I’m an orthopedic surgeon. | 我是骨科医生 |
[17:47] | Do you enjoy your work? | 你享受你的工作吗 |
[17:48] | I love it. | 很喜欢 |
[17:49] | – Are you married? – Yep. | -你结婚了吗 -嗯 |
[17:51] | Any kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[17:51] | Uh, one. | 有一个 |
[17:53] | Would you consider yourself a happy person? | 你觉得自己是个乐观的人吗 |
[17:55] | Extremely. | 特别乐观 |
[17:56] | And you want to participate in this project? | 你愿意参加这个项目吗 |
[17:58] | I do. | 愿意 |
[18:01] | No. | 不对 |
[18:02] | “No” What? | 什么不对 |
[18:04] | Uh, judging by these results, I’d say you are depressed, | 根据这些结果 我觉得你很抑郁 |
[18:07] | and I would turn you away from the study. | 而且我拒绝你参加这项研究 |
[18:09] | I’m not depressed. | 我没有抑郁 |
[18:10] | Oh, it’s no big deal. | 这没啥大不了的 |
[18:11] | We can get somebody else to give us a baseline — | 我们可以找另外一个人来做基准线 |
[18:12] | Derek, I’m not depressed. | 德里克 我没有抑郁 |
[18:13] | Show me the kitten. | 让我看小猫的图 |
[18:19] | Yeah. See? | 对 看到没 |
[18:20] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[18:23] | Am I happy? | 我高兴吗 |
[18:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:26] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Okay, well, uh — | 好吧 |
[18:29] | No! Why are you — | 不 你为什么 |
[18:32] | I — I really do love kittens. | 我真的很喜欢小猫的 |
[18:34] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[18:35] | Hey, Dr. Torres said you have a thing for bones. | 托瑞斯医生说你喜欢骨头 |
[18:37] | When you’re done with her patient, | 等你忙完她的病人 |
[18:37] | you want to do a mandibular O.R.I.F.? | 你想做个下颚切开复位内固定手术吗 |
[18:40] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[18:42] | I see you have another beverage. | 我看你又喝了一杯饮料 |
[18:44] | Iced tea, actually. It’s quite good. | 其实是冰茶 很好喝的 |
[18:45] | Would you like some? | 你想喝点吗 |
[18:46] | Oh, I’m perfectly happy with my water. | 我喝水就行 |
[18:48] | – Is that a — – her swimsuit. Yeah. Racerback. | -那是 -她的泳衣 对 比赛样式的 |
[18:51] | I ran out of underwear. | 我没内衣穿了 |
[18:53] | I’m not understanding. | 我听不太懂 |
[18:54] | You don’t wear swimsuits | 你没干净内衣穿时 |
[18:55] | when you run out of clean underwear? | 难道不会去穿泳衣吗 |
[18:56] | I don’t run out of clean underwear. | 我不会没有干净内衣穿的 |
[18:57] | You’re a resident. When do you have time to do laundry? | 你是住院医师 你有时间洗衣服么 |
[18:59] | I’m a doctor. I send it out. | 我当医生都忙不来了 当然送外面洗 |
[19:04] | The incision looks good. | 切口看起来还不错 |
[19:06] | Where are my parents? | 我爸妈去哪了 |
[19:08] | They went to check out a support group we have | 他们去参加我们设立的 |
[19:10] | for dealing with tough stuff. | 专门为了度过难关的互助组织 |
[19:12] | I’m the one who’s stuck in here. | 被困在这里的是我 |
[19:13] | You want to talk about it? | 你想发泄一下吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 不想 |
[19:15] | Want to play checkers? | 想下跳棋吗 |
[19:18] | No. | 不想 |
[19:18] | Chess? | 象棋呢 |
[19:20] | No. | 不想 |
[19:21] | Come on. You got to let me beat you at something. | 拜托 你总得给我一个打败你的机会 |
[19:24] | I kind of feel like playing with someone my own age. | 我想跟我同年龄段的人玩 |
[19:27] | Whoa! Whoa! Careful. | 喂 要小心 |
[19:29] | You’re gonna rip through the plastic. | 你会把那层塑料穿透的 |
[19:32] | That’s the point. | 我就是这么想的 |
[19:49] | Surgery’s off. | 手术取消了 |
[19:50] | It’s off? | 取消了 |
[19:51] | Donor backed out. | 捐赠者退出了 |
[19:54] | Please tell Cristina I’m thrilled for her. | 告诉克里斯蒂娜我为她感到高兴 |
[19:56] | I’m sure she’d love to hear it from you. | 你亲口告诉她会更好 |
[19:58] | And I would love to have that conversation, | 我也很想亲口告诉她 |
[20:00] | but I am busy trying to find a way | 但我正试图找到一个让基因 |
[20:02] | for a gene to proliferate in the body of a young boy. | 能在一个小孩体内繁殖的方法 |
[20:06] | So I would be most grateful if you would extend | 所以如果你能把我最真挚的祝贺 |
[20:09] | my heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Yang for me. | 转达给杨医生的话 我会很感谢你 |
[20:17] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | You said he was stable. | 你之前说他已经稳定了 |
[20:29] | You said he had at least one more week on ECMO. | 你说体外膜肺氧合还能支持一星期 |
[20:31] | W-we thought that we had it under control, | 我们以为我们已经控制住了病情 |
[20:33] | and we didn’t expect for him to clot. | 没有预料他会出现血栓 |
[20:34] | And six months ago, I didn’t expect any of this. | 六个月前 这些事情我都没预料到 |
[20:37] | I was in a carpool line, picking up | 我当时就在停车道上 |
[20:39] | my three happy, healthy kids from school. | 接我三个可爱健康的孩子回家 |
[20:44] | And now — | 而现在 |
[20:45] | Now I have two kids in end-stage heart failure | 现在我有两个孩子在心力衰竭的晚期 |
[20:48] | and one– one being kept alive with a pacemaker. | 还有一个得靠心脏起搏器活着 |
[20:51] | You guys can’t tell me why my kids are sick, | 你们都不知道我的孩子为什么生病 |
[20:54] | and– and now you’re scratching your heads, | 可现在你们挠着头 |
[20:56] | telling me that there’s nothing more you can do for Link | 告诉我你们没办法治林克了 |
[20:58] | except– except for wait? | 只能等 |
[21:01] | I thought you were supposed | 我以为你是 |
[21:02] | – to be some award-winning doctor. – Frankie. | -什么获奖的医生 -弗兰克 |
[21:04] | My parents keep saying you’re doing your best, | 我爸妈一直跟我说你们在尽最大努力 |
[21:07] | but your best is bad. | 可你们的最大努力可不怎么样 |
[21:09] | Frankie, wait! | 弗兰克 等等 |
[21:11] | Frankie! | 弗兰克 |
[21:29] | Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 |
[21:31] | I’m a…intern here. | 我是这里的实习医生 |
[21:32] | I just want to say congratulations. | 我只是想道个喜 |
[21:34] | You are totally gonna win. | 你肯定会得奖的 |
[21:35] | – Are you from the future? – No. | -你是从未来穿越来的吗 -不是 |
[21:37] | Then shut up. | 那就闭嘴 |
[21:38] | She means “Thank you.” | 她是说谢谢 |
[21:45] | Anybody want some meatloaf? | 你们要吃肉饼吗 |
[21:48] | Isn’t that the meatloaf you had yesterday? | 这不是你昨天吃的肉饼吗 |
[21:50] | Yep. And the day before that. | 没错 前天也吃的这个 |
[21:52] | Probably gonna have it tomorrow, too, | 很有可能明天也吃这个 |
[21:53] | ‘Cause there’s still a piece left at home. | 因为家里还有一块 |
[21:55] | Jackson doesn’t eat leftovers, you see. | 杰克逊不吃剩菜 |
[21:57] | He says he finds it depressing | 他说吃保鲜盒里的饭 |
[21:58] | to eat food out of a tupperware container. | 会让他感到郁闷 |
[22:00] | You know what I find depressing? | 你知道我觉得什么才郁闷吗 |
[22:02] | Paying $7 for a hamburger. | 花七块钱吃个汉堡 |
[22:03] | Make her stop. | 让她住嘴 |
[22:05] | Her, too. | 还有她 |
[22:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:09] | It was low blood sugar, Shepherd. | 我有点低血糖 谢博德 |
[22:11] | Take that food to go. We’re gonna do this again. | 把那个打包吧 我们得再来一遍 |
[22:13] | Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 来啊来啊 走了 |
[22:17] | There she is. | 这不是她嘛 |
[22:19] | The future of medicine. | 医学界未来之星 |
[22:21] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[22:22] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[22:24] | O-kay. | 没问题 |
[22:27] | Your mother was the same way. | 你妈妈也这样 |
[22:30] | Didn’t you have that meatloaf yesterday? | 你昨天不是吃的这个肉饼吗 |
[22:33] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Yep. | 嗯哼 是的 |
[22:34] | And the day before that. | 前天也是 |
[22:35] | And probably gonna have it tomorrow. | 而且很有可能明天也是 |
[22:36] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[22:38] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会杀了我的 |
[22:42] | I’m gonna thank my parents, obviously. | 我显然得感谢我的父母 |
[22:44] | Why? They didn’t help you win the Harper Avery. | 干吗 他们又没帮你赢得哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[22:46] | They gave birth to me. | 他们把我带到这个世界 |
[22:48] | They should be publicly acknowledged. | 要让世人知道他们 |
[22:50] | I don’t have parents, | 我没有父母 |
[22:51] | so I’m not gonna waste any of my speech on them. | 所以我不会浪费时间讲他们的事 |
[22:53] | It’s gonna be all about me. Humble but… | 演讲都是关于我的 谦逊而且 |
[22:57] | Self-involved. | 自傲 |
[22:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:59] | – Can you stop? – What’s wrong, Shane? | -能别说了吗 -怎么了 肖恩 |
[23:01] | Swap monkey misses his conduits? | 换工想他的导管了吗 |
[23:03] | Please– swap back. | 拜托 换回去 |
[23:05] | Bailey says she’s on the verge. | 贝利说她在崩溃边缘了 |
[23:07] | No, Bailey’s been on the verge for days. | 不 贝利一直在边缘 |
[23:09] | I’m keeping Yang. | 我要跟杨 |
[23:10] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[23:11] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[23:12] | I’m looking for a picture of the Harper Avery. | 我在找哈珀-艾弗里的照片 |
[23:16] | It’s my screen saver. | 我的屏保就是 |
[23:18] | I know what the Harper Avery looks like. | 我知道长什么样 |
[23:19] | I’m looking for a picture of Ellis Grey’s Harper Avery. | 我在找爱丽丝·格蕾的哈珀-艾弗里 |
[23:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:22] | I remember being in medical school | 我记得上医学校时 |
[23:23] | and looking at these old medical journals | 看过这些旧医学杂志 |
[23:25] | and seeing a picture of her from the first time she won. | 看到过她第一次得奖时的照片 |
[23:27] | She was young. She was like 35 or something. | 她很年轻 大概35岁左右 |
[23:29] | I’m almost 35. | 我快35了 |
[23:30] | You’re 27. | 你27岁 |
[23:31] | My life is stupid and ordinary. | 我的人生愚蠢又普通 |
[23:33] | And…I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我都不知道我在这干什么呢 |
[23:35] | I’m never gonna win a Harper Avery. | 我永远也不会得哈珀-艾弗里奖了 |
[23:37] | I might as well just move to a farm and grow vegetables. | 我可能还是搬去农场种菜的好 |
[23:39] | At least I’d be doing something useful. | 至少还能做点有用的事 |
[23:41] | Her transplant got canceled. | 她的移植取消了 |
[23:42] | You want to be on Bailey? | 你想跟贝利吗 |
[23:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 |
[23:48] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[23:50] | Ooh! Fries! Yeah! | 喔 炸鸡 没错 |
[23:52] | The surgery is back on? | 手术又要恢复了吗 |
[23:54] | Well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[23:55] | Marty felt terrible, so he’s back on board. | 马蒂感到内疚 所以他又答应了 |
[23:57] | But we told Keith that they weren’t a good match. | 可我们告诉基斯他们配型不成功 |
[24:00] | You did what? | 你们干了什么 |
[24:01] | They’re best friends, and I was trying to help. | 他们是好朋友 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:02] | You got emotionally involved. Rookie mistake. | 你们竟然感情用事了 菜鸟级错误 |
[24:05] | I am not a rookie. | 我不是菜鸟了 |
[24:07] | But I don’t know how I’m gonna go back and explain this. | 可我真不知道怎么回去解释这些 |
[24:10] | Oh, I do. | 我知道 |
[24:14] | Dr. Grey misread the labs. | 格蕾医生读错了实验数据 |
[24:16] | Her relative inexperience led to a terrible error. | 她相对缺乏经验 导致出现了严重失误 |
[24:19] | You two are, in fact, a perfect match. | 事实上 你俩配型非常成功 |
[24:24] | I mean, this is such great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[24:26] | So sorry, Keith. | 非常抱歉 基斯 |
[24:28] | I’m willing to just put all this behind me and move forward. | 我愿意把这些都忘掉 向前看 |
[24:31] | Well, you know how these young surgeons are. | 你了解这些年轻医生的 |
[24:33] | It’s all about P.R. and awards, and they get sloppy. | 他们只知道公关和奖项 会变得马虎 |
[24:37] | He said he’s ready to move forward. | 他说他准备向前看了 |
[24:40] | Luckily, I’m available to do your transplant, | 幸运的是 我可以做你的移植手术 |
[24:42] | and I assure you I am substance over flash. | 而且我保证非常认真 |
[24:46] | I thought you were doing Marty’s surgery. | 我以为你要做马蒂的手术 |
[24:48] | Well, I-I-I don’t mind taking Dr. Grey. | 我不介意让格蕾医生来做 |
[24:51] | Well, why should you settle? | 你为什么要改 |
[24:53] | Well, she’s, you know, just taking out my kidney. | 她不过是把我的肾取出来 |
[24:56] | How hard could it be, you know? | 那能有多难 |
[24:56] | But she can barely read a lab report. | 可她连实验报告都能读错 |
[24:58] | You don’t know if she’s gonna | 不知道她会不会 |
[24:59] | mistake your gallbladder for your kidney. | 把你的胆囊当成肾取出来 |
[25:01] | Guys, I assure you– I’m an excellent surgeon. | 各位 我向你们保证 我很棒 |
[25:05] | Why don’t I get another doctor to do Marty’s surgery? | 要不我再找个医生做马蒂的手术吧 |
[25:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:12] | …A good idea. | 好主意啊 |
[25:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | Listen, we need this device. | 听着 我们需要这个设备 |
[25:20] | This will buy the kid time until a heart becomes available. | 这会给孩子争取些时间 直到等到心脏 |
[25:23] | That’s crap! You’re the FDA! | 那都是废话 你们是食品药品监督局 |
[25:25] | You make the rules! | 制度都是你们定的 |
[25:26] | I just set a broken radius | 我刚修复了一个断桡骨 |
[25:28] | and assisted on mandibular O.R.I.F. | 还帮着做了下颚骨切开复位内固定手术 |
[25:30] | How great is this day? | 今天过得多棒啊 |
[25:31] | Mm. My kid’s trapped in a bubble for the rest of his life. | 我的小病人下半辈子都得待在泡泡里 |
[25:34] | You and Bailey will figure it out. | 贝利和你会想出办法的 |
[25:35] | That’s how great this day is. | 这就是今天的神奇所在 |
[25:36] | Imagination and innovation are everywhere. | 想象力和创造力无处不在 |
[25:39] | I’m seeing a lot of misery and failure. | 我倒是看到不少痛苦和失败 |
[25:41] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[25:42] | Should I take the private-practice job? | 我应该接受私人诊所的工作吗 |
[25:44] | I thought you’d already decided | 我以为你已经决定了 |
[25:45] | that you were gonna call Dr. Butthole and — | 你会给屁眼医生打电话 |
[25:46] | So Yang’s winning awards, and I’m selling out? | 所以杨会得奖 而我放弃吗 |
[25:48] | You’re not a sellout for taking a job | 做你喜欢做的事 接受另一份工作 |
[25:49] | doing something that you love. | 并不算是放弃 |
[25:50] | Private practice was never the plan. | 我从来没想过去私人诊所 |
[25:52] | It was never supposed to be about the money. | 从医本来不是为了挣钱 |
[25:53] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with making money. | 挣钱没错 |
[25:55] | What am I gonna buy? | 我要买什么呢 |
[25:56] | A condo in aspen? I don’t even ski. | 在阿斯彭买套公寓吗 我都不滑雪 |
[25:58] | Not everyone who’s rich is an ass. | 不是所有有钱人都是混蛋 |
[26:00] | You could take the job and not be an ass. | 你可以接受这工作 不变成混蛋 |
[26:05] | – Braden? – Braden! | -布莱登 -布莱登 |
[26:06] | – Braden! – Braden, where are you?! | -布莱登 -布莱登 你在哪 |
[26:08] | Where is he?! Where is my son?! | 他在哪 我儿子呢 |
[26:09] | We can’t find him! | 我们找不到他 |
[26:10] | Braden! | 布莱登 |
[26:11] | Whoa! Whoa! Watch it! | 喂喂 小心 |
[26:14] | – I’m gonna get you! – No, you’re not! | -我会抓住你的 -你不会的 |
[26:15] | No running in the hall. | 别在走廊里跑 |
[26:27] | – I got you! – No, you didn’t! | -我抓到你了 -你没有 |
[26:29] | You’re totally it. | 你跑不了了 |
[26:30] | – Frankie! Don’t touch him! – Braden! | -弗兰克 别碰他 -布莱登 |
[26:31] | You can’t. He’s immuno-compromised. | 你不行 他现在缺乏免疫力 |
[26:33] | Any more exposure– | 接触越多 |
[26:34] | even breathing on him– puts him at risk. | 即使是冲他呼气 他都很危险 |
[26:37] | Can everyone please step away from the boy? | 所有人请远离这个男孩 |
[26:53] | – My little guy. – Okay, son. Don’t worry. | -我的孩子 -乖 儿子 别害怕 |
[26:55] | We love you so. It’s okay, son, all right? | 我们爱你 没事的 孩子 |
[26:58] | – Don’t worry. – Don’t worry. | -别担心 -别担心 |
[26:59] | We’re gonna be right here. | 我们会在这里 |
[27:00] | – We’re not going anywhere. – You’re so strong. | -我们哪都不去 -你真坚强 |
[27:01] | Don’t worry. | 别害怕 |
[27:03] | – Mommy and daddy are here, okay? – We’re right here, son. | -爸妈会在这里 -我们在这 孩子 |
[27:05] | Don’t worry. | 别害怕 |
[27:08] | Braden told me he was fine. | 布莱登说他没事 |
[27:11] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[27:13] | Is Link gonna die? | 林克会死吗 |
[27:19] | I-I hope not. | 我希望不会 |
[27:22] | But he’s really sick. | 可他病得很重 |
[27:23] | He’s even worse than Ivy was, | 他病得比艾薇还重 |
[27:24] | and you remember how bad she was? | 你还记得她病得有多重吧 |
[27:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:29] | I have some good news. | 我有好消息 |
[27:32] | It was a no. It was a hard no. | 原本他们拒绝了 态度很强硬 |
[27:33] | And then I realized that Frankie was right. | 但转念一想 弗兰克说得对 |
[27:36] | You are a big-time doctor. | 你现在是医学界名人 |
[27:37] | So I told them that you were about to win a Harper Avery. | 所以我告诉他们 你是哈珀-艾弗里奖提名人 |
[27:39] | They placed the cardiac pumps in 10 sheep hearts, | 10只羊植入心脏泵 |
[27:41] | and 9 out of the 10 worked without clotting. | 9只羊一切正常 没有出现血凝结 |
[27:44] | It’s brilliant. | 这太棒了 |
[27:44] | They put me on hold and then came back a few minutes later | 他们让我等等 几分钟后 |
[27:47] | and said okay. | 他们同意了 |
[27:48] | Just like that — boom. Suddenly, you have clout. | 就这么简单 你看你多有影响力 |
[27:51] | Suddenly, you can get things done. | 有你才能成事 |
[27:53] | Using the sheep was perfect. | 用羊心脏做移植手术太棒了 |
[27:55] | Their hearts are about the same size as Link’s. | 羊心脏的大小与林克差不多 |
[27:56] | Parents signed consent. | 父母签署同意书了 |
[27:58] | They put the device on the next plane. | 设备很快就空运过来 |
[27:59] | I got Wilson coordinating with the airlines. | 我让威尔逊去航空公司那协调 |
[28:01] | How the hell did you talk the FDA into doing that? | 你是怎样说服管理局的 |
[28:04] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 这太不可思议了 |
[28:06] | Okay. It was a no. It was a hard no. And then — | 原本他们拒绝了 态度很强硬 然后 |
[28:08] | Quiet! Please! | 请安静 |
[28:09] | I’ve got about four hours to get through all their research. | 我只有四小时来研究这些材料 |
[28:12] | Can you please take the party outside? | 你们能去外面说吗 |
[28:13] | San Francisco’s fogged in. | 旧金山大雾天气 |
[28:15] | They’ve grounded all commercial flights | 所有客机都停飞了 |
[28:16] | for at least another couple of hours. | 起码还要等几个小时 |
[28:17] | Well, he’s getting worse. | 他情况不断恶化 |
[28:19] | I don’t think that he has that kind of time. | 等不到这么长时间的 |
[28:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:23] | Ross will transport the kidney once I take it out, | 我把器官取出后 罗斯会送过去 |
[28:25] | and then you’ll join me for the transfer. | 然后你和我一起做移植手术 |
[28:26] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:28] | You okay, Ross? You got this? | 罗斯 你听清楚了吗 |
[28:29] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[28:31] | Swap monkey. You can have your conduits back. | 换工 你可以继续协助心脏导管试验了 |
[28:33] | – I’m good. – No. Hey, unh-unh! I called swap monkey. | -不用客气 -不行 我说换工 |
[28:35] | Don’t you go into that O.R. Don’t you dare! | 不要进手术室 你敢进去试试 |
[28:37] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[28:38] | Damn it, Ross. | 擦 死罗斯 |
[28:42] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[28:43] | I was — | 我刚才 |
[28:45] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[28:50] | W-what’s a swap monkey? | 换工是什么意思 |
[28:51] | It’s when you want what someone else has. | 就是你跟别人换任务 做自己想做的 |
[28:54] | San Jose airport’s open. | 圣何塞机场没有关闭 |
[28:55] | There’s a flight that connects through Portland. | 有一班机能从波特兰转机到这 |
[28:56] | It can be here in six hours. | 六个小时能到 |
[28:57] | That’s still too long. | 还是太久了 |
[28:58] | I’m telling you, private charter is the only way this will work. | 就说只有私人飞机才能搞定 |
[29:00] | Yeah, richie rich, you said that. | 没错 你富二代嘛 |
[29:01] | I got one! A-a private jet. | 我联系到了一辆私人飞机 |
[29:03] | It’s fueled and ready and on the tarmac or whatever. | 飞机加满油 在停机坪等待起飞 |
[29:05] | Okay! Okay! Get it! Get it, get it, get it! | 行 行 快订 快订 |
[29:06] | Yes, very interested. What would — | 对 我们很有兴趣 那价钱… |
[29:09] | It’s $25,000. | 两万五美金 |
[29:11] | So, who pays for that? | 谁来给这钱 |
[29:12] | No, we need board approval for that one. | 等等 我们需要董事会同意 |
[29:14] | You’re the board! | 你们就是董事会 |
[29:14] | Well, you call an emergency board meeting | 那就召开紧急董事会议 |
[29:16] | – because we have to! – Come on! | -我们得要开啊 -快啊 |
[29:17] | We got to do it! | 我们一定要救人啊 |
[29:18] | Just use this, okay? | 就用这个吧 |
[29:20] | Put it on my card. | 用我的卡给钱 |
[29:21] | I’ll sort it out with the board later. It’s fine. | 迟点再召开董事会商讨这事都可以 |
[29:24] | Thank you, Jackson. | 谢谢你 杰克森 |
[29:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | Okay, amex. | 美国运通卡付款 |
[29:28] | 3768… | |
[29:32] | It was the night that u-dub made it into the finals. | 那晚华盛顿大学队打进决赛 |
[29:33] | This poor freshman fell | 有个大一新生 |
[29:35] | when blocking a three-pointer. | 在拦截三分球的时候摔倒了 |
[29:37] | It was such a freak injury. | 他伤势很特殊 |
[29:38] | The tibia was shattered in two places, | 胫骨断成两截 |
[29:40] | the bone was sticking out like 6 inches from the skin. | 骨头刺穿皮肤 骨头露出来快6英寸 |
[29:44] | It was totally disgusting. | 这太恐怖了 |
[29:45] | But I assisted the attending in the O.R., | 当时我在手术室协助住院医师 |
[29:48] | placing the rod and the screws. | 用器械和螺丝固定骨头 |
[29:51] | It probably took like seven hours. | 整整花了7个小时 |
[29:53] | I fell in love. | 我爱上了骨科 |
[29:55] | It was Ortho all the way. | 骨科是命运的选择 |
[29:59] | Yeah, look, Callie, I know you don’t want to hear this, but — | 凯丽 这话你可能不想听 不过… |
[30:01] | Oh, come on! Nothing? | 怎么搞的 没反应么 |
[30:04] | A lot of people are depressed. | 很多人都挺抑郁的 |
[30:05] | I’m a happy person! | 我很快乐啊 |
[30:07] | I have a number for you. This guy’s great. | 我给你医生的号码 这人真不错 |
[30:09] | He helped me through a really difficult time. | 他帮我度过了非常艰难的时期 |
[30:10] | My life is perfect. | 我的人生很完美啊 |
[30:11] | I-I’m married to an amazing woman. | 我的妻子很棒 |
[30:13] | We’re raising an adorable little girl. | 我们共同抚养可爱的女儿 |
[30:15] | I’m at the forefront of groundbreaking medical technology | 我走在医学科技的前沿 |
[30:18] | with robotic limbs. | 我创新研发机器四肢 |
[30:19] | Not to mention, I’m a homeowner. | 更别说我还有房 |
[30:20] | I mean, do any of these things sound depressing to you? | 这么美好的生活怎么会抑郁呢 |
[30:23] | Maybe your stupid fancy machine’s broken. | 也许是这破机器坏了吧 |
[30:27] | I got thrown off my surgery, | 我被人踢出手术 |
[30:29] | So Bailey and I decided to come visit daddy. | 所以我就带着贝利来看看爸爸吧 |
[30:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:34] | I think you have a crush on my wife. | 我觉得你暗恋我老婆 |
[30:37] | Meredith walked in, | 梅瑞狄斯一走进来 |
[30:38] | and your pleasure center just lit up. | 你的愉快中枢就亮了 |
[30:40] | It’s still lit. | 还亮着呢 |
[30:47] | Nope. | 不是 |
[30:50] | It’s not Meredith. | 不是梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:58] | I didn’t see you | 今早我没见你去 |
[30:59] | at the champagne toast this morning for Yang. | 杨的香槟庆祝会 |
[31:01] | I had rounds. | 我要巡房 |
[31:06] | Jealous? | 嫉妒了吗 |
[31:08] | Of Yang? | 嫉妒杨吗 |
[31:10] | Don’t let it eat at you. | 不要让这种情绪影响你 |
[31:12] | Vascular clamp. | 血管夹 |
[31:14] | When Ellis won, it ate at me. | 爱丽丝拿奖那时 我可嫉妒了 |
[31:17] | Didn’t make me a better surgeon. | 可没让我成为更好的医生 |
[31:19] | Made me a jealous one. | 只让我嫉妒他人 |
[31:20] | I’m not jealous! | 我没嫉妒 |
[31:23] | Okay, I’m jealous. | 好吧 我嫉妒 |
[31:24] | Happy now? Therapy’s over. | 满意了吧 心理疗程结束 |
[31:26] | Not enough length on the right renal vein. | 肾静脉血管长度不够 |
[31:29] | We’ll need to mobilize it. | 需要调整 |
[31:31] | Bailey, you have your genome lab work. | 贝利 你研究的基因实验工作 |
[31:35] | The things you could do, the lives you can save — | 这将会是很大的成就 拯救无数生命 |
[31:37] | That’s award-winning. | 这将来肯定会获奖的 |
[31:39] | Do they give awards to people who are stuck? | 他们会把奖颁发给研究毫无进展的医生吗 |
[31:43] | That poor boy spends the rest of his life in a bubble | 如果找不到治疗小男孩基因突变的方法 |
[31:47] | if I can’t figure out how to fix his mutation, | 他后辈子都只被隔离着 |
[31:49] | and I’ve been staring at the research for weeks. | 我已开始研究了几星期 没任何突破 |
[31:55] | Anastomosing the external iliac, 5-0 prolene. | 外肠骨吻合术 5号聚丙烯线 |
[32:02] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[32:11] | Medevac with the device just touched down on the roof. | 运送设备的飞机在房顶降落了 |
[32:13] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[32:14] | Yang’s going over the procedure in her head. | 杨在脑中回顾手术流程 |
[32:20] | She’s so cool. She’s amazing. | 她好冷静 太棒了 |
[32:22] | She’s totally gonna win the Harper Avery. | 她肯定是哈珀-艾弗里奖得主 |
[32:24] | And we know her. | 我们真荣幸能认识她 |
[32:25] | I printed one of her sample conduits. | 我打印过她研发的导管 |
[32:27] | For the rest of my life, I get to say that. | 我后半辈子都能来炫耀了 |
[32:29] | – What’s she doing? – Being amazing. She’s poetry — | -她在做什么 -做个超棒的医生 她跟诗人一样 |
[32:32] | Meredith, can you turn off the intercom? | 梅瑞狄斯 你能把内线关了吗 |
[33:09] | The kidney’s pinking up. That’s just beautiful. | 肾脏血液流通顺畅 太美妙了 |
[33:14] | What do you mean, “Enh”? | 你”嗯”一声什么意思 |
[33:17] | We just transplanted an HIV-positive organ, | 我们完成了移植艾滋病患者肾脏的手术 |
[33:20] | and you’re making a mopey face? | 你居然还这么闷闷不乐 |
[33:22] | I remember when HIV baffled us — | 我记得 以前艾滋病是医生的谜题 |
[33:24] | I mean, the way it could make its way into cells, | 我们不知道病毒如何进入细胞 |
[33:26] | replicate its DNA, | 复制基因 |
[33:27] | I mean, the perfectly designed virus. | 这就像我们无法明白的”完美”病毒 |
[33:29] | I understand how HIV works. | 我知道艾滋病的病理 |
[33:32] | We never thought we’d find anything close to a cure. | 我们原本以为找不到方法治疗艾滋病 |
[33:35] | And now look at Keith. | 现在你看看凯斯 |
[33:37] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:38] | He’s full of T-cells. | 淋巴细胞数量正常 |
[33:40] | He just received a kidney transplant — from us. | 我们还给他做了肾脏移植手术 |
[33:44] | We do this marvelous thing, I’m trying to enjoy it, | 我们做了件了不起的事 我想好好享受 |
[33:47] | and you’re bringing me down. | 但你却给我浇冷水 |
[33:48] | I understand how HIV works. | 我知道艾滋病毒的原理 |
[33:50] | Yeah, you just said that. | 对 你说过了 |
[33:51] | Let’s just close the patient. | 给病人缝合吧 |
[33:52] | I need to be around some sunshine, not rain clouds. | 我得见点阳光 不是被乌云遮盖 |
[33:56] | No, no. It’s a perfectly designed virus. | 不 不 艾滋就是”完美”病毒 |
[33:59] | HIV has a brilliant transport system — | 它的扩散方式太高明了 |
[34:03] | The mechanisms it uses, it… | 病毒扩散的机制 这 |
[34:07] | If I could deactivate it… | 如果我能解除… |
[34:12] | Okay, I need to read | 我需要去看 |
[34:14] | everything on gene therapy and virus vectors. | 一切基因疗法和病毒载体的文献 |
[34:18] | I need stem cells. I-I need to get down to my lab. | 我需要干细胞 我得马上去楼下实验室 |
[34:21] | Oh! I need a mocha latte! | 对了 我还要一杯摩卡拿铁 |
[34:22] | Okay, well, go. I’ll close up. Go. | 快去 我来缝合 去吧 |
[34:23] | Go now! Okay. Oh! | 现在就去吧 |
[34:30] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[34:33] | The pow. | 爆发 |
[34:38] | I’m gonna start here, | 我从这开始切皮 |
[34:40] | uh, to leave a rim of ventricle to sew the pump to. | 好留出心室边缘把泵缝上去 |
[34:42] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[34:44] | Hey, have you googled any of the other nominees? | 你有没有上网搜其他候选人啊 |
[34:48] | No. | 没 |
[34:48] | I have. | 我搜了 |
[34:50] | You want to know what I think? | 想不想听听我的看法 |
[34:51] | No. | 不想 |
[34:58] | Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me. Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 对不起 借过 |
[35:06] | No one would even know | 根本不会有人发现 |
[35:07] | that you’re seething with jealousy right now. | 你现在正因为嫉妒生着闷气 |
[35:10] | I’m not seething. I am happy for her. | 我没生气 我为她高兴 |
[35:13] | Right. I have a machine that will confirm seething. | 是吗 我有台机器可以证实你在生气 |
[35:20] | I wore waterproof mascara today because I was sure | 我今天涂的是防水睫毛膏 |
[35:23] | I wouldn’t make it through the day without crying. | 因为我知道我今天肯定会哭的 |
[35:25] | And if anybody saw me, I would say | 如果被人看见 我就说 |
[35:27] | that I was crying because I’m happy for her. | 我哭是因为我太为她高兴了 |
[35:29] | And they would believe me because… | 大家都会相信我 |
[35:32] | does a jealous friend plan a champagne toast? | 因为嫉妒的朋友还会准备香槟祝酒吗 |
[35:38] | You planned a champagne toast to cover up your jealousy? | 你准备香槟祝酒是为了掩盖你的嫉妒 |
[35:42] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[35:44] | You should call the Harper Avery people. | 你应该告诉哈珀-艾弗里委员会的人 |
[35:46] | Tell them. Maybe they’ll give me an award. | 告诉他们 也许他们会给我个奖的 |
[35:54] | I just strapped the camera to the top, | 我把摄像头绑在上面 |
[35:55] | and check this out. | 来瞧这个 |
[35:57] | You can see where you’re going on your tablet, | 你可以在平板上看见你去的地方 |
[35:59] | and you can talk to anyone. | 你可以跟所有人交谈 |
[36:03] | Look, I know it’s not what you wanted. | 我知道这不是你想的那样 |
[36:04] | It’s awesome! How far does it go? | 太赞了 它能走多远 |
[36:05] | 200 yards. That’ll cover the whole peds floor. | 二百码 可以涵盖整个儿科病区 |
[36:08] | You can visit your girlfriend. | 你可以去看你的女朋友了 |
[36:09] | She’s not my girlfriend! | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[36:14] | Um, Yang’s done. Surgery was a success. | 杨做好了 手术很成功 |
[36:16] | Oh. Cool. | 真好 |
[36:17] | Did you make that? | 那是你做的吗 |
[36:19] | Well, it’s a $10 solution. | 只是个十美元的小玩意 |
[36:20] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[36:22] | Well, money lets you do good crap in the world. | 有了钱你就可以做任何好玩的事情 |
[36:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[36:27] | You called Butthole. | 你给屁眼医生打电话了 |
[36:28] | Yeah. Well, I told him I was interested. | 是的 我告诉他我很感兴趣 |
[36:40] | Yang? | 杨 |
[36:43] | Congratulations on the Harper Avery. | 恭喜哈珀-艾弗里的事 |
[36:46] | Just a nomination. | 只是提名而已 |
[36:48] | Cristina Yang! | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[36:50] | I taught you better than that. | 我怎么教出你这么个学生 |
[36:52] | When someone congratulates you, | 人家恭喜你的时候 |
[36:54] | you look them in the eye and smile and say “Thank you.” | 你应该看着对方的眼睛微笑着说”谢谢” |
[37:01] | Thank you, Dr. Bailey. | 谢谢 贝利医生 |
[37:04] | You’re welcome, Dr. Yang. | 不用谢 杨医生 |
[37:17] | Kidney function is excellent. Urine output is good. | 肾功能很完美 尿量正常 |
[37:19] | Well, that’s some history-making urine. | 那可是创造历史的小便啊 |
[37:21] | Swap monkey, Shane. | 换工 肖恩 |
[37:23] | I think I’ll go back down to Dr. Bailey’s genome lab. | 我要回贝利医生的基因实验室了 |
[37:25] | Oh, now you want in. | 现在你倒是想参加了 |
[37:27] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[37:27] | No. You go deal with your conduits. | 不行 你去处理你的导管吧 |
[37:32] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[37:33] | Oh, Dr. Webber, I’m looking for a picture of Ellis Grey | 韦伯医生 我在找爱丽丝·格蕾第一次 |
[37:35] | with her first, uh, Harper Avery. | 获得艾弗里奖时的照片 |
[37:37] | Do you remember what year it was? | 你还记得那是哪一年吗 |
[37:39] | 1988. | 1988年 |
[37:41] | Hey, you want to see? | 你想看吗 |
[37:56] | She looks so happy. | 她看起来很开心 |
[37:58] | She was happy. | 她很开心 |
[38:00] | That was a great night. | 那是个美好的夜晚 |
[38:06] | It was a great night. | 美好的夜晚 |
[38:13] | So far, there’s no evidence of clotting, | 目前为止还没有血栓的征象 |
[38:15] | and his pump is working well. | 他的泵工作良好 |
[38:17] | He’s doing really great. | 状态很好 |
[38:18] | We’re gonna keep him sedated for about 24 hours | 我们会继续维持他麻醉24小时 |
[38:21] | and then slowly wake him up. | 然后再慢慢地叫醒他 |
[38:23] | Thank you all so much. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:26] | I’m — I’m sorry that we doubted you. | 真对不起我们质疑过你们 |
[38:29] | We shouldn’t have. | 我们不应该那样 |
[38:32] | Doubt is normal. | 有质疑是很正常的 |
[38:33] | Get some rest. | 去休息一下吧 |
[38:57] | I have clean underwear? | 我有干净内衣穿了 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna cry. You’re making me cry. | 我都要哭了 你把我弄哭了 |
[39:04] | Don’t be surprised when you see a charge | 如果你看到信用卡上有一笔 |
[39:06] | for, like, $25,000 on the credit card. | 大概两万五千块的交易可别惊讶 |
[39:10] | What? | 什么 |
[39:11] | Yeah, you know how earlier I said | 你还记得之前我说过 |
[39:12] | I don’t spend my money on hookers and private planes? | 我不会把钱花在妓女身上或私人飞机 |
[39:15] | I guess, like, technically, I was lying. | 我想 技术上说 我说谎了 |
[39:17] | You spent $25,000 on — | 你花了两万五千块 |
[39:19] | On an airplane, okay? | 花在飞机上了 |
[39:20] | For Cristina’s experimental heart to get here. | 为了把克里斯蒂娜试验用的心脏运过来 |
[39:22] | And the board is gonna reimburse me. | 董事会会还给我的 |
[39:24] | Who even has a credit limit that high? | 谁有那么高的信用额度啊 |
[39:27] | Turns out I do. | 大概我就有 |
[39:27] | I-I feel a little sick. | 我感觉很不舒服 |
[39:30] | Your credit limit | 你的信用额度 |
[39:31] | and trust fund and $4 lattes | 基金会还有四块钱一杯的拿铁 |
[39:33] | are — are literally just making me feel sick. | 真的让我感觉很不舒服 |
[39:35] | Eat some three-day-old lasagna. | 吃点放了三天的千层面 |
[39:38] | That’ll make you feel better. | 你会感觉好些的 |
[39:49] | I didn’t know that you were waiting. | 我不知道你在等我 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会杀了我的 |
[39:54] | – Why? – You are. | -为什么 -你肯定会的 |
[39:56] | Oh, my god. I can’t believe I’m even… | 我的上帝 不敢相信我竟然 |
[39:59] | Did you sleep with someone else? | 你和别人上床了吗 |
[40:00] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[40:02] | Oh. Thank god. You scared me. | 感谢上帝 你吓着我了 |
[40:04] | I want another baby. | 我想再要一个孩子 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:06] | Look, I want my life back, too, | 我也想回归我的生活 |
[40:07] | and I want time to have a thought and do my work. | 我也想花点时间思考完成我的工作 |
[40:10] | But I also — | 但同时 |
[40:11] | Wait — why on earth would you think | 等一下 你怎么会认为 |
[40:13] | I would sleep with someone else? | 我会和别人上床 |
[40:14] | Because you said that I was gonna kill you. | 因为你说我会杀了你 |
[40:15] | After everything that we’ve been through, | 在我们经历的那么多之后 |
[40:17] | how you could ever, even for one second, | 你怎么能 哪怕只是一丝的念头 |
[40:19] | think that I would sleep with someone else is crazy. | 想到我会和别人上床 这太疯狂了 |
[40:20] | I want another baby, too. | 我也想再要一个孩子 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:24] | I don’t want Sofia to bury us alone | 我不希望我们死后索菲亚只剩自己 |
[40:27] | or nurse us through some horrible, long decline by herself. | 或等我们老的不行了 只有她照顾我们 |
[40:30] | She should go through that with someone else. | 她应该和其他人一起度过这些 |
[40:32] | That’s morbid and awful. | 这想法太可怕了 |
[40:33] | Or practical. | 或者说实际 |
[40:35] | And awful. | 并且可怕 |
[40:36] | Well, you want another baby, too. | 你也想再要一个孩子 |
[40:37] | Yeah, because I love babies. | 因为我喜欢孩子 |
[40:38] | They’re adorable and delicious. | 他们可爱 美好 |
[40:40] | And you just realized that this afternoon? | 你今天下午突然意识到了吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I forgot. And then I saw Meredith and her baby, and — | 之前没有 但我看见梅瑞狄斯和她的孩子 |
[40:44] | Wait. Why are we arguing? | 等等 我们为什么要吵啊 |
[40:51] | We’re gonna have another baby. | 我们要有另一个孩子了 |
[40:53] | We are. | 是的 |
[40:55] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[40:56] | I love you so, so much. | 我真的太爱你了 |
[40:58] | Oh! We’re gonna have another baby! | 我们要有另一个孩子了 |
[41:00] | My mom didn’t think she’d win. | 我妈妈觉得她拿不到奖 |
[41:03] | She thought it was a popularity contest, | 她以为这是要拼人气的 |
[41:05] | and she wasn’t popular. | 而她人缘不好 |
[41:07] | She was a woman and a fellow, | 她是个女人 一个研究生 |
[41:08] | and her arrogance could rub people the wrong way. | 而她的自负会让大家对她另眼相待 |
[41:13] | She hadn’t allowed herself to imagine | 她不允许自己 |
[41:14] | the possibility of winning | 想象得奖的可能 |
[41:16] | because she wanted it too much. | 因为她太想要了 |
[41:19] | You know, I have looked at the other nominees. | 你知道 我查了其他的候选人 |
[41:22] | I’ve seen their research. | 我看了他们的研究 |
[41:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:24] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[41:25] | Yes, I looked at everyone’s abstracts | 是的 我看了所有的文摘 |
[41:28] | and read their articles. | 读了他们的文章 |
[41:29] | I even called a friend over at, uh, Chicago Children’s | 我甚至给芝加哥儿童医院的朋友打电话 |
[41:32] | who knows Lucas — you know, whatever his name is — | 他认识卢卡斯 你知道的 管他叫什么 |
[41:34] | who’s doing the work on the ligature tissue-sealing device, | 他在研究组织闭合线的装置 |
[41:37] | which is…kinda… | 这其实有点 |
[41:38] | Derivative. | 没有创意 |
[41:39] | Right? Right? | 是吗 是吗 |
[41:40] | And supposedly, his trial patients are not doing well. | 假设 他试验的病人病情不好 |
[41:43] | Which is bad, obviously, but also — | 当然这不是好事 但显然 |
[41:46] | I think you’re gonna win. | 我觉得你会得奖的 |
[41:48] | And when they called my mom’s name, | 当他们叫出我妈妈的名字 |
[41:50] | she was genuinely shocked. | 她真的被震惊了 |
[41:53] | It was validation of all her hard work and sacrifice. | 这是对她勤奋工作和所作牺牲的肯定 |
[41:57] | I really do. | 我真的这么想 |
[41:59] | I think you are going to win. | 我觉得你会得奖 |
[42:03] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[42:04] | She came home and told me | 她回家之后告诉我 |
[42:05] | she didn’t win the Harper Avery. | 她不是简单地拿了哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[42:08] | She earned it. | 这是她应得的 |