时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Over the past 20 years, | 在过去二十年里 |
[00:02] | one of the most valuable tools a doctor has is the algorithm. | 医生最有用的工具之一就是算法 |
[00:06] | Your patient’s main complaint goes into a box… | 将病人的病症输入电脑 |
[00:09] | Cristina was supposed to fly out with us this morning, | 克里斯蒂娜本该和我们一起飞回去的 |
[00:11] | and she didn’t show. | 但是她不见了 |
[00:12] | and then the formula helps you decide what to do next. | 然后电脑帮你做决定 |
[00:15] | Her phone’s still off. | 她手机还没开机 |
[00:17] | No, uh, Derek, all — all she said was, “That’s how it goes.” | 是 德里克 她就说了一句”就这样吧” |
[00:20] | Last night after the ceremony. | 颁奖典礼结束后 她就说了这一句 |
[00:22] | And then that smug idiot’s speech | 还有 那个白痴获奖人 |
[00:24] | was a 20-minute ode to himself. | 自吹自擂了二十分钟 |
[00:26] | Ma’am, we’re shutting the doors. | 女士 我们要准备起飞了 |
[00:27] | She’ll just be one second. | 她就快打完了 |
[00:30] | His research wasn’t even research. | 他丫那算什么研究成果 |
[00:32] | I read his paper on lymph nodes. It sounded plagiarized. | 我看了他淋巴结的论文 一看就是抄的 |
[00:35] | I’m very sorry, but you’ll need to put your phone away. | 很抱歉 请您将手机关机 |
[00:37] | I heard you. | 我知道了 |
[00:38] | Uh, I’ll call you when we land. | 我下飞机再给你打电话 |
[00:40] | But what happens when the problem doesn’t fit into a box? | 那如果电脑无法解决怎么办 |
[00:44] | All right, mama hung up on us. | 妈妈挂我们电话了 |
[00:46] | Zola, time to put on your shoes, sweetie. | 佐拉 亲爱的 把鞋子穿上 |
[00:48] | Well… | 那么呢 |
[00:50] | you’re suddenly on your own, unexpectedly, | 你就只能靠自己了 |
[00:52] | with about a thousand paths to choose from. | 从无数个可能中选一个 |
[00:55] | I should have called. I know. | 我知道该提前给你个电话 |
[00:57] | Uh — but if I called, you’d have said no. | 但如果我提前告诉你 你肯定不答应 |
[00:59] | And then I wouldn’t get to see how grown up you are. | 而我就看不到佐拉了 长这么大了 |
[01:03] | Zola! Wow! | 长得真快啊 |
[01:05] | Look at you! What are you, like 16 now? | 啧啧啧 成大姑娘了嘛 |
[01:08] | And I wanted to meet my nephew. Oh. | 而且我还想来看看我的侄子 |
[01:10] | Um… hello to you, too. | 你好 |
[01:13] | I haven’t talked to you in like two months. | 我们两个月没联系过了 |
[01:14] | Amy, what are you doing here? | 艾米 你来干嘛 |
[01:16] | A…thing happened. | 发生大事了 |
[01:20] | James proposed. | 詹姆斯向我求婚了 |
[01:21] | Ah! Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[01:23] | – And I freaked. – I’m sure you did. | -而我被吓到了 -想来也是 |
[01:25] | Just sort of freaked, not — not flee-the-country freaked. | 只是有点被吓到 没有被吓到不想见他 |
[01:27] | Just…suddenly… | 只是突然觉得 |
[01:30] | There’s the possibility | 我的生活 |
[01:31] | that I may be facing a different kind of life — | 可能会变得很不一样 |
[01:33] | the kind that you and Meredith have. | 会变成你和梅瑞狄斯这种 |
[01:35] | So I thought I would come visit | 所以我想过来看看 |
[01:36] | and see what it’s like and get…unfreaked. | 这种生活是怎样的 消除心里的疑虑 |
[01:40] | Hopefully. | 希望可以 |
[01:41] | – You’re mad. – No. I’m happy to show you. | -你生气了 -没有 我很高兴你能来 |
[01:43] | Hey, Zola, auntie Amy is gonna play with you and Bailey today | 佐拉 今天阿姨艾米陪你和贝利玩 |
[01:47] | while I go to work. | 而爸爸要去上班 |
[01:49] | – Wow. Really not mad. – No, I’m excited. | -哇 真没生气呢 -没有 我很乐意 |
[01:51] | Yeah. So, Bailey gets a bottle in an hour. | 贝利一小时后得喝奶 |
[01:53] | His schedule’s on the refrigerator. | 他的作息贴在了冰箱上 |
[01:55] | Zola likes to stick stuff up her nose, | 佐拉喜欢随手拿东西塞鼻孔 |
[01:57] | so keep an eye on her. | 你得看紧她 |
[01:58] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[02:00] | I’ll see you later. | 我一会回来 |
[02:05] | Okay, so, we turkey-baste me in May. | 好 我五月怀孕 |
[02:07] | – And then the baby’s born in February? – Yep. | -然后宝宝隔年二月出生 -对 |
[02:12] | Sorry. Just, uh, need to borrow some toothpaste | 抱歉 我想借点牙膏 |
[02:14] | as you were. | 你们继续 |
[02:16] | Okay, so, I take off the spring, recover, nurse, | 然后我明年春天请假 恢复身体 带小孩 |
[02:18] | and then you take off the summer. | 夏天你再请假 |
[02:20] | Mm-hmm. And then I put Karev in charge of peds. | 恩 我让克莱夫帮我顶一下儿科 |
[02:22] | I think that that works. | 那就这样吧 |
[02:23] | Are you sure about that? | 你们确定么 |
[02:25] | ‘Cause if you’re gone in the summer, | 因为夏天那几个月 |
[02:26] | you’re gone when the new interns start. | 新实习生正好进医院 |
[02:27] | You really want Karev in charge of all the new kids? | 你要让克莱夫带实习生么 |
[02:29] | – Maybe, maybe push off the insemination to July? – Kepner. Kepner. | -不如六月再受精吧 -凯普娜 |
[02:33] | Get out of my vagina. | 我受精的事不用你关心 |
[02:35] | Yes. Right. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | Oh, wow. | 哎 |
[02:39] | It’s really only been two nights? | 她只住了两晚么 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause it feels like 10. | 感觉住了有十天 |
[02:44] | No. I’m not gonna have time to pre-round. | 不来了 否则我没法问诊了 |
[02:46] | Screw pre-rounds. | 问什么诊 |
[02:47] | Your peds fellow needs a consult. | 我的问题更紧急嘞 |
[02:54] | No! No, no, no. Wait — wait. You have to work, too. | 不行 慢着 你不是也有事要做吗 |
[02:56] | You’re avoiding something. | 你在逃避什么 |
[02:57] | Less talk, more stuff. | 不要说话 继续亲亲 |
[02:59] | No, Alex. I’m serious. | 不行 阿历克斯 我问真的 |
[03:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:04] | I got an offer from Lebackes to work at his practice. | 莱贝克斯要我去他的诊所上班 |
[03:06] | It’s a good offer — a really good offer. | 待遇非常好 真的很好 |
[03:08] | Oh! That’s great! | 那很好啊 |
[03:11] | Why don’t you look like it’s great? | 为什么你看上去不怎么兴奋 |
[03:13] | I’m supposed to give them an answer by the end of the day. | 我今晚得给他们答复了 |
[03:15] | Oh. | 啊 |
[03:16] | Robbins is gonna be so pissed. What am I gonna tell her? | 罗宾斯知道了肯定会气死 我怎么和她说 |
[03:19] | Just be pleasant and confident and firm, | 好好和她说 语气要坚定沉着 |
[03:23] | Smile when you talk, | 说话的时候要微笑 |
[03:26] | and just tell her how excited you are | 告诉她你很激动 |
[03:27] | about this great new opportunity. | 这个机遇有多么难得 |
[03:29] | If she starts making her scary, angry face, | 如果她开始要生气了 |
[03:31] | distract her with a compliment. | 赶紧给她拍马屁 |
[03:35] | That works? The compliments thing? | 真的可以么 拍马屁能成 |
[03:36] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[03:39] | God, you’re sexy. | 天哪 你太性感了 |
[03:40] | Doesn’t work on me. | 拍我马屁没用 |
[03:47] | Frankie McNeil, post-op day 2 after LVAD implantation. | 弗兰克·麦克尼尔 左心室辅助装置植入后第二天 |
[03:50] | Currently listed status 1a for transplant. | 现在是移植手术名单的第一个 |
[03:52] | Despite the LVAD, | 虽然做了左心室辅助装置植入 |
[03:53] | we haven’t been able to reverse her end-organ damage. | 我们还是无法恢复她器官功能 |
[03:56] | The good news is, a heart became available this morning. | 但好消息是 今早有心脏可以进行移植了 |
[03:59] | We’re just waiting for confirmation from the hospital in Oakland. | 奥克兰的医院确定信息后我们就能去拿了 |
[04:01] | – I’m sorry, but who are you again? – OH, I’m sorry. | -抱歉 请问您是哪位 -抱歉 |
[04:03] | Um, Dr. Russell is our head of cardiothoracic surgery. | 拉塞尔医生是心脏科的主任 |
[04:06] | Since Dr. Yang’s not back, | 杨医生还没回 |
[04:07] | he’ll be performing Frankie’s transplant today. | 所以由他来做弗兰克的移植手术 |
[04:09] | But Dr. Yang’s our surgeon. | 但我们的医生是杨医生 |
[04:11] | No offense, but how do we know you’re as good? | 无意冒犯 但我们怎么知道你有没有她好 |
[04:14] | I’m an attending. She’s a fellow. | 我是主治医师 她还不是 |
[04:16] | Trust me — I’m as good. | 相信我 我很棒 |
[04:17] | Dr. Robbins and I will be in the O.R. the entire time. | 我和罗宾斯会一直在手术室 |
[04:20] | Frankie’s in good hands. | 我们会照看好弗兰克的 |
[04:22] | And Link? | 林克呢 |
[04:22] | Breath sounds are strong, | 他呼吸顺畅 |
[04:23] | and this morning’s echo was all clear, | 今早听诊时 回音清晰 |
[04:25] | and his heart pump is doing everything it should. | 心脏泵也运作正常 |
[04:27] | Link, buddy, that’s great. You’re getting better. | 林克 你一定会好起来的 |
[04:30] | When can Ivy come back in here? | 艾薇什么时候能过来 |
[04:32] | Um… | 这个 |
[04:34] | Well, she’s still sick. | 她还在生病 |
[04:35] | So she needs to stay in there a little bit longer. | 所以她还得在那待会儿 |
[04:39] | Unfortunately, Ivy’s still in rejection. | 不幸的是 艾薇还有排异反应 |
[04:41] | UNOS has her listed as status 1b, | 器官共享那把她列到了第二 |
[04:43] | and we’re monitoring her very closely. | 我们会好好照看她的 |
[04:51] | Page, when we know the heart’s a go… | 心脏来了呼我 |
[04:52] | Here you go, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[04:53] | So Dr. Yang won’t be back today? | 杨医生今天不会回来吗 |
[04:55] | Well, I haven’t heard from her, | 没有她的消息 |
[04:56] | and I can’t exactly postpone the surgery. | 我也不能推迟手术 |
[04:58] | Has any heard from her? | 那她有联系任何人么 |
[05:01] | Y– just make sure that Frankie’s ready and prepped. | 你只要确保弗兰克做好术前准备 |
[05:05] | Why are you hovering? | 你怎么不做声 |
[05:09] | Thank you. What’s wrong with your face? | 谢谢 你笑得这么诡异干嘛 |
[05:11] | – I like your hair. – Oh, what did you do? | -你发型真美 -你犯了什么事 |
[05:14] | Radiology’s backed up. | 放射已经准备好了 |
[05:15] | Can you get me in line for the next available MRI? | 帮我去磁共振排队 |
[05:18] | – Sure. – Hey, Shepherd, | -好的 -谢博德 |
[05:18] | You’re back to more of a regular surgical schedule, right? | 你回来能照常手术吧 |
[05:21] | Yes. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[05:22] | The foundation asked me to report on the status | 基金会要我报告一下 |
[05:23] | of our surgeon-run research projects — | 外科医生科研项目的情况 |
[05:25] | want to see which ones are actually getting results. | 想看看哪些项目真正取得了成果 |
[05:27] | So, what, they can start shutting other ones down? | 什么意思 要撤掉没成果的么 |
[05:29] | Neurological research takes a really long time. | 神经学研究要花费很长时间 |
[05:31] | I’m looking at all the projects, Derek, not just yours. | 我在看所有的项目 德里克 不光是你的 |
[05:33] | We can start making these decisions ourselves | 我们现在可以自己做决定 |
[05:35] | or wait for the foundation to do it for us. | 或让基金会替我们做决定 |
[05:36] | Remember — Dr. Torres and I | 别忘了 托瑞斯医生和我 |
[05:38] | have a presidential seal of approval. | 可是有总统的批准印章 |
[05:45] | You’re back! | 你们回来了 |
[05:47] | You’re gonna want to stay away from me today. | 你今天离我远点 |
[05:49] | Where’s Cristina? She must be devastated. | 克里斯蒂娜呢 她一定很伤心 |
[05:50] | If I were her, I’d be | 我要是她 我一定会 |
[05:51] | face-first in a pile of chocolate-chip cookies. | 把头埋在一堆巧克力饼干里 |
[05:53] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[05:54] | Cristina Yang doesn’t need your pity! | 克里斯蒂娜·杨不需要你的怜悯 |
[05:55] | She was robbed! And you robbed her! | 她的奖被夺走了 是你夺走的 |
[05:57] | Oh! I did? | 我夺走的 |
[05:59] | Yes! You! You’re an Avery by association! | 就是你 你跟艾弗里家是一伙的 |
[06:01] | That pack of fools can’t tell their asses from their elbows, | 他们连自己的屁股和手肘都分不清 |
[06:04] | never mind an award-winning surgeon | 更别提一个本应得奖的医生 |
[06:05] | versus some half-wit | 和某个只会在地下室 |
[06:06] | who tinkers with science kits in his mother’s basement! | 摆弄科学套件的弱智了 |
[06:11] | I told you to stay away from me today, didn’t I? | 我跟你说过了离我远一点 是吧 |
[06:13] | – When did all this happen? – About a month ago. | -什么时候的事 -一个月前 |
[06:15] | Lebackes approached me. | 莱贝克斯联系了我 |
[06:17] | I’ve been doing work with him on my off time. | 我空闲时间一直跟他工作 |
[06:20] | He thinks I could make a really good fit. | 他觉得我挺适合那里的 |
[06:21] | So you’ve already decided? You’re leaving? | 所以你已经决定要走了 |
[06:23] | No. I-I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:25] | I mean, my fellowship is almost over, so… | 我的进修期也要完了 所以… |
[06:27] | Well, um, when do they need to know by? | 他们什么时候要结果 |
[06:30] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[06:32] | What, you’re not gonna yell at me or something? | 你不打算骂我或者什么的 |
[06:36] | Frankie’s heart is on its way. | 弗兰克的心脏来了 |
[06:37] | See, we — we just don’t understand. | 我们就是不明白 |
[06:40] | Two days ago, he was fine, | 两天前他还好好的 |
[06:42] | and now he’s struggling to even breathe. | 现在他连呼吸都是困难的 |
[06:44] | You gave him chemo last night. | 你们昨天晚上给他化疗了 |
[06:45] | Is that what’s making him so much sicker? | 所以他的病才会更严重了 对吗 |
[06:47] | I mean, I know it has something to do with the gene therapy. | 我知道这一定和那个基因疗法有关系 |
[06:49] | Well, the chemo obliterated the bone marrow, | 化疗除去了某些骨髓 |
[06:51] | which contained the enzyme-deficient cells. | 这些骨髓中包含有缺酶的细胞 |
[06:53] | Such a mild dose wouldn’t make him sick. | 这么小的化疗不会让他变严重的 |
[06:55] | We believe he picked up a viral infection. | 我们觉得他得了病毒性感染 |
[06:57] | How?! He’s in isolation! | 怎么得的 他被隔离着呢 |
[06:59] | He — he has no contact with anyone. | 他跟任何人都没有接触 |
[07:01] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[07:02] | Your son has no immune system. | 您的儿子没有免疫系统 |
[07:04] | We-we’ve taken every precaution, but this is a hospital. | 我们采取了所有的措施 但这是医院 |
[07:06] | Look at him! He’s barely alive! | 你们看看 他都坚持不了了 |
[07:09] | Maybe we should just stop everything… | 或许我们应该停止这一切 |
[07:11] | – Yes. – And let him get better, just let him rest. | -对 -让他变好 让他休息 |
[07:12] | Remember, we went through this. | 别忘了 我们讨论过 |
[07:14] | He could get sicker before he got better. | 他的病情可能在变好前变得更坏 |
[07:16] | We’re still on track for this afternoon. | 到今天下午 一切都在计划之中 |
[07:18] | When you inject an HIV virus into our very-sick little boy. | 你把艾滋病毒注入了我儿子体内 |
[07:21] | Inject a deactivated HIV — | 注射的是无害的病毒 |
[07:24] | O-o-okay, look, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[07:25] | we just need to hang on a little while longer. | 我们只需要再坚持一段时间 |
[07:30] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就成功了 |
[07:31] | Braden. | 布莱登 |
[07:36] | Let’s give this kid a new heart, shall we? | 给这小孩换个新心脏吧 |
[07:39] | 10 blade. | 10号刀 |
[07:42] | I’ve got it, Dr. Russell. | 我来吧 拉塞尔医生 |
[07:44] | Yang! | 杨 |
[07:45] | This is a surprise. When’d you get back? | 真是惊喜啊 你什么时候回来的 |
[07:47] | Thank you for covering, Russell, | 谢谢你帮忙 拉塞尔 |
[07:48] | but I’ve got it from here. | 下面由我接手吧 |
[07:49] | I’m already scrubbed and ready to go. | 我已经清洗过 准备好了 |
[07:51] | Why don’t you take a load off? You must be tired. | 你怎么不休息一下 你一定累坏了 |
[07:52] | I’ve followed Frankie Mcneil since day 1. Thank you. | 我一直是弗兰克·麦克尼尔的医生 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Tough loss last night, Yang. | 昨晚输得很惨 杨 |
[07:59] | Must have stung. | 一定不好受吧 |
[08:01] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[08:07] | It was an honor just to be nominated. | 能够被提名就是一种荣誉了 |
[08:12] | 10 blade. | 10号刀 |
[08:40] | What on earth are you doing here?! | 你怎么来这了 |
[08:45] | I like to keep you guessing. | 你继续猜猜 |
[08:47] | You better get in here | 你赶快进来吧 |
[08:49] | before I do something that will embarrass Henry. | 趁我还没做让亨利尴尬的事 |
[08:59] | Mm. I should surprise you more often. | 看来我应该多给你惊醒 |
[09:03] | Well, I’m not that surprised. | 我也没有那么惊讶 |
[09:04] | How come? | 为什么 |
[09:06] | I thought you might show up and poke around, | 我猜到你会来转一圈 |
[09:08] | trying to figure out why Dr. Yang didn’t get her award. | 顺便问问为什么杨医生没有得奖 |
[09:11] | Oh, please. I planned this trip a long time ago. | 拜托 我很久前就计划要来了 |
[09:14] | I figured you’d be exhausted from the ceremony | 我觉得你一定因为颁奖典礼很疲惫 |
[09:16] | and need a little getaway. | 需要出去转一圈 |
[09:17] | You didn’t plan it as a victory lap | 难道你没有计划胜利之旅 |
[09:19] | to celebrate Yang’s big win? | 来庆祝一下杨的得奖 |
[09:21] | – Mm…that would have been a nice feature. – Mm. Yeah. | -要是那样的话就更好了 -对啊 |
[09:24] | But I think the weekend will have other nice features. | 但我觉得这个周末还有别的好事 |
[09:27] | Oh. Really? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | So, why don’t you finish what you’re doing? | 所以赶快去忙你的 |
[09:32] | I’ll sit here and watch the magic, | 我就坐在这看着你挥洒魔法 |
[09:34] | and then I’ll take you to dinner. | 然后我带你去吃晚餐 |
[09:38] | Yes, Dr. Webber. | 得令 韦伯医生 |
[09:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:46] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你怎么样 |
[09:49] | Good. | 还行 |
[09:51] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[09:53] | Fine, thanks. | 还不错 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Have you talked to Cristina? Is she okay? | 你跟克里斯蒂娜聊了没 她还好吧 |
[09:56] | I really thought that she had — | 我真的觉得她已经 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I-I know. I was shocked, too. | 对 我知道 我也很惊讶 |
[09:59] | Um, so…I need to come home tonight. | 我今晚需要回家 |
[10:04] | You want to talk? | 你想谈谈了 |
[10:04] | I… | 我 |
[10:07] | I need my iPod. | 我要去拿iPod |
[10:08] | – I went running today, and I wished — – Sure. Sure. | -我今天去跑步了 但没音乐… -哦 |
[10:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | – You look — – Stressed. I’m a little stressed. | -你看起来 -压力很大 有点压力 |
[10:16] | I got to compile a report for the foundation | 我得给基金会写一份报告 |
[10:18] | on the value of people’s research projects, | 评估一下医院各个研究项目的价值 |
[10:20] | ’cause we’re not gonna be able to | 因为我们可能没法 |
[10:21] | keep all of them, I don’t think. | 保留所有的研究项目 |
[10:26] | – What? – You guys deny her the award and not 24 hours later. | -怎么了 -夺去她的奖还不到一天 |
[10:30] | You’re talking about shutting down her research? | 现在就要把她的研究给取消了 |
[10:32] | You know that that was, like, her life’s dream, right? | 你应该知道那是她的毕生梦想 |
[10:33] | That’s not what we’re doing. | 我们没打算这样做 |
[10:35] | They’re looking for ways to — | 他们在寻找办法 |
[10:36] | Classy move, Avery family. | 干得好 艾弗里家族 |
[10:38] | Way to make it all about the medicine. | 还真是对医学界贡献良多啊 |
[10:42] | Okay. What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[10:44] | Sam Roane, 23 — | 萨姆·罗恩 23岁 |
[10:45] | been walking cross-country for the past three months, | 过去三个月一直在全国徒步旅行 |
[10:47] | stopping only for sleep | 除了停下睡觉 |
[10:48] | and the pickup that took him out. | 但是小卡车把他撞倒了 |
[10:50] | Hypotensive with multiple blunt trauma | 血压过低并伴随多处钝伤 |
[10:52] | and deformity to the right lower extremity. | 右下肢出现畸形 |
[10:54] | Paramedics splinted him in the field. | 急救人员对他进行了夹板固定 |
[10:56] | So, three months? That means you started walking from… | 三个月 也就是说你从 |
[10:59] | Wilmington. | 威明顿市开始的 |
[11:00] | Were you, uh, walking for charity? | 你是为了公益徒步旅行的吗 |
[11:01] | No. I mean, I fell in with a few cancer groups along the way, | 不是 我在路上碰到了一些抗癌集会 |
[11:03] | You know, for the snacks, | 开始只是为了蹭吃 |
[11:05] | but it was more about really committing to something | 但后来却身心投入其中了 |
[11:07] | and following it through to the end. | 跟着走到了最后 |
[11:09] | And then I got hit by a truck. | 然后被一辆卡车撞到 |
[11:12] | Okay, the femur fracture must have transected the femoral artery. | 股骨骨折一定已经弄断了股动脉 |
[11:14] | That’s why he’s so hypotensive. | 所以他血压才如此低 |
[11:15] | He is losing all his blood volume into his thigh. | 他全部的血都流向了大腿 |
[11:17] | Foot is pulseless and cold. | 脚凉无脉 |
[11:19] | We need to do an angio in the O.R. Let’s move now. | 我们去手术室做血管造影 马上 |
[11:22] | I mean, they screwed her! | 我的意思是 他们涮了她 |
[11:23] | And I was ready to make a scene, | 我已经准备好了大闹一场 |
[11:24] | but she just sat there in her seat. | 但她就坐在座位里 |
[11:27] | She clapped for him. She applauded him, Derek! | 为他鼓掌 她为他喝彩 德里克 |
[11:29] | No, go ahead. Get it out. | 继续 发泄出来 |
[11:30] | And now I can’t even get ahold of her. | 现在我甚至都找不到她 |
[11:32] | I mean, she could still be in Boston. | 我是说 她可能还在波士顿 |
[11:33] | She could be in Mexico. I have no idea where — | 也可能在墨西哥 我不知道 |
[11:36] | She’s in O.R. 1. Thank God! | 她在一号术间 谢天谢地 |
[11:41] | Is that a spinal schwannoma? | 那是椎管神经鞘瘤吗 |
[11:43] | – It is. – Extended into the retropleural space? | -是的 -扩张到了胸膜后腔 |
[11:46] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:48] | Is that for me? | 为我准备的 |
[11:49] | We’re overdue for a date. | 我们错过了一个约会 |
[11:50] | O.R. 3, you in fresh scrubs, me in a ferry-boat scrub cap. | 三号术间 你赶紧换装备 我监督 |
[11:55] | You in? | 来么 |
[11:55] | Well, this could take hours. What about the kids? | 这会花点时间 孩子怎么办 |
[11:57] | – Amy’s with them. – We have a babysitter named Amy? | -有艾米陪他们 -我们有个叫艾米的保姆吗 |
[11:59] | – Amy my sister. – The junkie? | -我妹妹艾米 -那个瘾君子 |
[12:00] | She’s a recovering addict, and she loves kids. | 她在戒毒 而且她喜欢孩子 |
[12:03] | I’ve only been gone a day. | 我才离开一天 |
[12:04] | The tumor involves the great vessels. | 肿瘤侵袭了大血管 |
[12:09] | – I know what you’re doing. – Mm-hmm. | -我知道你要干嘛 -嗯 |
[12:11] | – And it’s working. – Mm-hmm. | -很管用 -嗯 |
[12:13] | Yeah, his femur’s toast. He’ll need an ex-fix. | 他大腿回暖了 需要做一个外固定 |
[12:15] | SFA’s transected. | 股浅动脉横断 |
[12:17] | Okay. We got to relieve the pressure on this leg. | 好的 我们必须释放腿的压力 |
[12:18] | I just heard from Grey — | 我刚听格蕾说 |
[12:19] | Cristina’s in O.R. 1, doing a heart transplant. | 克里斯蒂娜在一号术间做心脏移植 |
[12:22] | Karev and Robbins are with her. | 克莱夫和罗宾斯和她在一起 |
[12:23] | Hey, Wilson, did you happen | 嘿 威尔逊 你进来之前 |
[12:24] | to put on boot covers before you came in here? | 有没有恰好穿了鞋套 |
[12:25] | Why would I — | 我为什么要 |
[12:29] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[12:32] | It’s in my socks. | 都进我袜子里了 |
[12:34] | Oh! That never gets old. | 噢 这招屡试不爽啊 |
[12:40] | I just feel like it’s one thing after another, after another. | 我感觉一件事接着一件接着一件 |
[12:44] | I don’t know how you do it with three sick kids. | 有三个生病的孩子 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[12:47] | I’m barely keeping it together with just one. | 就一个我都承受不了了 |
[12:50] | – Teresa? – Hm? | -特蕾莎 -什么事 |
[12:52] | Uh, do you have those consent forms for this afternoon? | 今天下午手术的知情同意书在你那吗 |
[12:53] | Oh. Yeah, I forgot. Hang on. | 是的 我忘记了 稍等 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Take your time. | 嗯 慢慢来 |
[12:57] | I mean, you’re their parent. You’re who they trust. | 我们是家长 他们信任的人 |
[13:01] | But you can’t actually help them. | 面对他们却无能为力 |
[13:03] | That’s the doctor’s job. | 医生才能帮他们 |
[13:05] | Then weeks go by, and all this…stuff | 几个礼拜过去了 这些所有的一切 |
[13:08] | That’s supposed to be making them better | 那些本该让他们好起来的治疗 |
[13:10] | keeps not working. | 却一直不起作用 |
[13:12] | And I just — I start to wonder, | 我就…我就开始想 |
[13:14] | “Do these doctors really know what’s best for my kids? | 医生真的知道治疗我孩子的最佳方案吗 |
[13:16] | “Am I just kidding myself? | 我是不是在自欺欺人 |
[13:18] | Will we ever go home?” | 我们还能回家吗 |
[13:23] | Sorry, doctor. No offense. | 对不起 医生 无意冒犯 |
[13:25] | Nope. None taken. | 没有 没关系 |
[13:27] | Uh, Teresa, I’m sorry. | 特蕾莎 抱歉 |
[13:29] | You just have a couple more to sign. | 你还有一些需要签字 |
[13:37] | Removing cross clamp to re-establish blood flow. | 拿掉十字夹恢复血液循环 |
[13:40] | I don’t see one tear, one leak. You did it perfectly. | 没有一点撕裂 渗漏 你做得太完美了 |
[13:42] | I mean, I’ve really never seen such an efficient anastomosis. | 我从来没见过这么高超的吻合术 |
[13:45] | – Look, Karev. – Awesome job, Yang. | -看啊 克莱夫 -了不起 杨 |
[13:49] | – Inspiring. – Flawless. | -激动人心 -天衣无缝 |
[13:50] | Charge it to 20. | 充电20焦 |
[13:57] | Should be pumping any minute now. | 随时都会开始跳动 |
[13:59] | How long does it take? | 需要多久 |
[14:00] | Usually, it’s pretty much right after restoring blood flow, | 通常刚好是血液循环恢复之后 |
[14:02] | so eyes on the field. | 所以盯住术野 |
[14:04] | This is not something you want to miss | 你的第一例心脏移植手术 |
[14:05] | on your first transplant. | 一定不想错过这个 |
[14:15] | So… | 所以 |
[14:17] | Shouldn’t it be contracting by now? | 这个时候 是不是该收缩了 |
[14:20] | Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 |
[14:21] | Starting cardiac massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[14:22] | Pacing wires now. Get me intracardiac epi. | 开始心脏导线起搏 给我心内用肾上腺素 |
[14:26] | Come on, come on, come on. Beat. | 加油 加油 加油 跳啊 |
[14:31] | What’s UNOS saying? | 器官共享组织怎么说的 |
[14:32] | We’re waiting on a call back. | 我们在等回复电话 |
[14:33] | I don’t understand. How does that happen? | 我不明白 这是怎么发生的 |
[14:34] | They sent us a freaking lemon heart. | 他们给我们送了个破损的心 |
[14:36] | They must have injured | 从捐赠者上取心脏时 |
[14:36] | it when they were moving it from the donor. | 一定是把它损伤了 |
[14:41] | It’s UNOS. They’ve located another heart that’s a match. | 有回复了 他们找到了另外一个匹配的心脏 |
[14:44] | – It’s in Portland. – How often does that happen? | -在波特兰 -这种事也会发生 |
[14:46] | Karev and I will go get it. We can’t risk another screw-up. | 克莱夫和我去取 不能再搞砸一次 |
[14:48] | – Well, both of us don’t need to — – Now. Let’s go. | -不用我们俩个都… -马上 出发 |
[14:50] | – Cristina, you okay? – Yeah. | -克里斯蒂娜 可以吗 -好 |
[14:51] | Dr. Yang, Frankie’s already been on bypass for hours. | 杨医生 弗兰克已体外循环几个小时了 |
[14:54] | And she’s gonna stay on it. Keep monitoring her. | 她现在还得继续 持续监测 |
[14:56] | Page me if anything changes. | 有任何变化通知我 |
[14:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:01] | That’s it. | 完事了 |
[15:02] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[15:03] | You really thought I would come here | 你真的以为我会来这儿 |
[15:06] | and question why Yang didn’t get a Harper Avery? | 询问为什么杨没有得到哈珀-艾弗里奖吗 |
[15:09] | Well, you’re a proud papa. She’s your prize student. | 当然 你是前辈 她是你引以为傲的学生 |
[15:12] | I know it’s important to you. | 我知道这对你意义重大 |
[15:14] | I-it’s important to the whole hospital. | 这对整个医院都意义重大 |
[15:17] | And you’re an investor in that hospital, | 你是医院的投资者 |
[15:19] | so I think it’d be important to you, too. | 所以我想这对你也很重要 |
[15:20] | It is. | 是的 |
[15:21] | That’s why it’s good that there is an impartial committee. | 所以委员会的公正才显得尤为重要 |
[15:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:26] | “Well” What? | 什么”好吧” |
[15:27] | It’s not that impartial. | 这并不公正 |
[15:29] | Look, it makes no sense that she lost. | 听着 没道理她没得奖 |
[15:33] | See, I read her paper, I read every other nominated paper. | 我读了她的文章 也读了其他提名者的文章 |
[15:36] | There’s no comparison — | 这没有可比性 |
[15:37] | unless there was some statistical calculation she blew, | 除非她的统计方法有误 |
[15:40] | some gross error buried way down in the data. | 她的数据里有大的错误 |
[15:44] | You know as well as I do | 你和我一样清楚 |
[15:45] | none of them even holds a candle to what Yang’s been doing. | 杨对他们来说望尘莫及 |
[15:51] | Number one, I’m glad you’re alive. | 第一 我很高兴你还健在 |
[15:53] | Number two, who do you want me to go after? | 第二 你想让我做什么 |
[15:55] | – Because I’m in your corner. – Mer. | -因为我会一直陪着你 -梅 |
[15:57] | But I can’t be in your | 如果你总是躲着我 |
[15:58] | – corner if you disappear on me. – Mer, not now. | -我就无法支持你 -梅 现在不行 |
[16:00] | Dr. Yang, they’re asking for you in the CCU. | 杨医生 重症心脏病房叫你 |
[16:02] | Ivy McNell’S SATS dropped below 70. | 艾薇·麦克尼尔的血氧饱和度低于70 |
[16:07] | Dr. Yang. You’re back. Thank god. | 杨医生你回来了 谢天谢地 |
[16:14] | Ivy’s heart is failing. | 艾薇发生了心衰 |
[16:15] | She has a lot of fluid in her lungs. | 她的肺里有大量液体 |
[16:16] | I need to intubate right away. | 我要立即插管 |
[16:17] | Prepare for RSI with 15 of etomidate and 10 of vec. | 准备RSI 15单位依托咪酯 10单位维库溴铵 |
[16:20] | Link. Link, don’t look, buddy. | 林克 林克 别往这儿看 |
[16:26] | I’m here, honey. | 宝贝 我在这儿 |
[16:29] | Push etomidate. | 推麻药 |
[16:30] | I barely got two words out of her. | 她基本上都不和我说话 |
[16:32] | She’s obviously not okay, right? | 她明显不好 是吧 |
[16:33] | You said she got pulled into an emergency. | 你说她被拉去急救了 |
[16:36] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我确定她没事 |
[16:38] | You know, this is the most time we’ve spent together, | 一周里 这是我们在一起最多的时间 |
[16:39] | just the two of us, in weeks. | 只有我们两个 |
[16:41] | It’s really nice. | 感觉非常好 |
[16:42] | We have to do it more often. | 我们要经常这么做 |
[16:44] | Grey? | 格蕾 |
[16:46] | Should have left a tie on the door. | 真该在门上挂条领带 |
[16:47] | About your portal vein project — | 你的门静脉项目 |
[16:49] | Do you really need lab staff five days a week? | 一周五天都需要配实验室人员吗 |
[16:51] | – Yes. Say yes. – Yes. Why? | -对 说对 -对 怎么了 |
[16:53] | – The foundation is trimming research. – What?! | -基金会想削减研究经费 -什么 |
[16:55] | No, no, no. They’re just looking… | 不 不 他们只是在找 |
[16:56] | The hell they are. | 鬼东西 |
[16:56] | The Harper Avery Foundation | 哈珀-艾弗里基金会 |
[16:57] | doesn’t make any decisions about this hospital. | 没有任何权利替医院决定任何事 |
[16:59] | If there’s one thing | 如果说 |
[17:01] | the Harper Avery Foundation can’t do well, | 哈珀-艾弗里基金会有什么事做不好 |
[17:03] | it’s decide who should get something. | 那就是决定谁该得到什么 |
[17:05] | Okay, I am just — | 好吧 我只是 |
[17:05] | Tell them that if they cut my funding, | 告诉他们要是削减我的经费 |
[17:07] | I cut their tires. | 我就扎破他们的轮胎 |
[17:08] | Cristina Yang deserved that award, | 那个奖是克里斯蒂娜·杨应得的 |
[17:10] | not Dr. Nobody sucks-a-lot from Hopkins. | 而不是霍普金斯来的无名蠢蛋医生 |
[17:13] | And tell them in short sentences with little, tiny words, | 用低级简单的短句跟他们说 |
[17:16] | because they are boneheads! | 因为他们都蠢到家了 |
[17:21] | And we were having so much fun. | 我们在一起可真有意思 |
[17:24] | Jackson and I aren’t having just a fight. | 杰克森和我不是简单的吵架 |
[17:26] | This is important — it’s not something | 这件事很重要 |
[17:28] | that can be just glossed over, ignored, or fixed. | 不能草草了结 不管不顾或简单解决 |
[17:31] | It — I can’t pretend like nothing’s wrong. | 我不能装成天下太平的样子 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是啊 我懂 我懂 |
[17:34] | You said all that last night, | 你昨天整晚都在说 |
[17:36] | then again this morning over breakfast. | 今天早餐还在说 |
[17:38] | And now — you’re saying it all again now. | 现在又在说 一直重复 |
[17:41] | Hey. Wow. Look at that. | 嘿 你看 |
[17:43] | His ex-fix really looks ready to go. | 他的外固定准备好了 |
[17:44] | Sadly, I think our work is done here. | 真遗憾 我们的任务完成了 |
[17:46] | W-w-wha– y-y-y-you’re leaving? Y-you’re not leaving. | 怎么 你们要走了吗 你们不能走 |
[17:49] | Don’t we need to review the measurements with imaging? | 我们不是还要用成像再进行测量吗 |
[17:51] | No, we do. We do. Uh, it’s just — | 是啊是啊 不过 |
[17:53] | We should really stay out of Kepner and Hunt’s way, | 我们不能妨碍凯普娜和亨特 |
[17:54] | So we’re gonna do it in radiology, | 我们去放射科做 |
[17:55] | where there are bigger screens and better lighting. Sound good? | 那里的屏幕更大 光线更好 怎么样 |
[17:58] | Well, we’re almost done here, so… | 我们这儿也差不多好了 |
[17:59] | N– take your time. Let’s go, Wilson. | 你们慢慢来 走吧 威尔逊 |
[18:03] | We should take him home! Let him get better! | 我们该带他回家 让他好起来 |
[18:05] | Let this treatment get more established! | 让这个治疗方法更完善 |
[18:07] | We don’t have to be the guinea pig! | 我们才不要当实验品 |
[18:08] | But the treatment can bring us our son back. | 可这项治疗能让我们的儿子好起来 |
[18:11] | He can live a normal life. | 他能过上正常人的生活 |
[18:12] | Or it could kill him! | 也可能会要了他的命 |
[18:13] | They say it won’t, but this therapy | 他们说不会 但这个疗法 |
[18:16] | is made with HIV. | 是艾滋病毒制成的 |
[18:17] | That doesn’t freak you out? | 你难道不害怕吗 |
[18:19] | It’s deactivated! | 病毒没有活性 |
[18:19] | Do you even know what that means?! | 你都不知道那是什么意思 |
[18:21] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道吗 |
[18:22] | Excuse me. I need to do one final blood test on Braden. | 不好意思 我要给布莱登做最后一次血检 |
[18:24] | No! No more blood draws! No more injections! | 不行 不许抽血 不许注射 |
[18:27] | Nothing else! We’re done! | 什么都不许 我们不做了 |
[18:28] | This treatment is too much! It’s killing him! | 这治疗太过分了 会害死他的 |
[18:30] | Okay, Teresa, look, I know that you’re scared. | 特蕾莎 听着 我知道你很害怕 |
[18:33] | Teresa… | 特蕾莎 |
[18:33] | No, tell Dr. Bailey we have changed our minds. | 不行 告诉贝利医生我们改主意了 |
[18:36] | You’re not injecting Braden with anything today. You got it? | 今天什么也不准给布莱登打 听懂没 |
[18:44] | The last time that we were on a plane — | 我们上次坐飞机的时候 |
[18:46] | Can we not talk about the last time you were on a plane? | 能不能不聊你上次坐飞机的事 |
[18:48] | No. | 不行 |
[18:49] | Alex, the last time that we were on a plane together — | 阿历克斯 是上次我们一起坐飞机 |
[18:52] | The first time we met. | 我们第一次见面 |
[18:53] | Look, I know you brought me on this plane | 听着 我知道你带我坐飞机 |
[18:56] | to talk me out of taking this job. | 是想劝我别接受这份工作 |
[18:59] | We’ll be in Portland soon. | 我们马上就到波特兰了 |
[19:00] | Just get it over with and say what you’re gonna say. | 赶紧了结这事 把你想说的说完 |
[19:02] | It’s not like we can go anywhere. | 我们哪儿也去不了 |
[19:04] | We were on our way to pick up a liver | 我们当时是为一个十岁的孩子 |
[19:06] | and a small bowel for a 10-year-old — | 取肝脏和肠道 |
[19:07] | And now you think I’m selling out, | 现在你又觉得我背叛你了 |
[19:09] | that I’m choosing money over substance, | 我选择钱而不是理想 |
[19:10] | and that it’s a waste of my talent or whatever — | 我这是大材小用什么的 |
[19:13] | That there’s more to life | 跟一大笔工资相比 |
[19:14] | than nice schedules and a big, fat paycheck. | 生活可以有更好的规划 |
[19:16] | Well, I’ve thought about it hard. | 我已经想得很透彻了 |
[19:17] | You’ve been awesome, but I’ve already stayed here once for you. | 你已经很成功了 我为你留下来一次 |
[19:19] | I have to start thinking about myself, about what I want. | 我得开始为自己打算 考虑自己想要的 |
[19:22] | I’ve worked hard, and I deserve this. | 我努力工作 这是我应得的 |
[19:23] | I deserve to think about myself for once, okay? | 我应该为自己考虑一次 行吗 |
[19:32] | Yang is a robot. | 杨真是台机器人 |
[19:34] | If I just lost the Harper Avery, | 要是我没拿到哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[19:35] | I’d be awol, | 就不请假直接走人 |
[19:36] | in my bed with a bottle of scotch. | 抱着苏格兰威士忌窝在床上 |
[19:38] | Although, she did just throw pickups across a crowded O.R. | 不过她确实在都是人的手术室里扔东西 |
[19:42] | Yang’s a surgeon. | 杨是个医生 |
[19:43] | She cares more about her patients than stupid awards. | 比起无聊的奖项 她更关心病人 |
[19:46] | What’s the latest A.B.G.? | 上一次测的动脉血气如何 |
[19:47] | Uh, pH is 7.15, | 血酸值7.15 |
[19:50] | Pco2 is 52. | 二氧化碳分压52 |
[19:52] | Crap. She’s acidotic. | 糟糕 她酸中毒了 |
[19:53] | Push bicarb and increase her sweep. | 注射碳酸氢盐 |
[19:55] | Okay. Okay, good. Good. | 好的 好的 很好 很好 |
[19:56] | Shane, she’s bleeding. | 肖恩 她在出血 |
[19:59] | It’s coming from one of the suture lines. | 是从缝线流出来的 |
[20:00] | Page Dr. Yang now! | 快叫杨医生 |
[20:02] | Ivy’s lungs are doing better after the intubation, | 插管之后艾薇的肺功能有所好转 |
[20:04] | but I need to place a special line | 但我需要放一根特殊的线 |
[20:06] | to get a more accurate measurement of her heart. | 好更准确地测她的心脏 |
[20:07] | You may want to leave during this procedure. | 我做的时候你可以离开 |
[20:09] | No. I’m staying. I want to stay. | 不 我要留下来 我想待在这 |
[20:11] | You ran in here after Frankie’s surgery. Is she — | 你做完弗兰克的手术就跑这来 她是不是 |
[20:13] | There was a…complication with Frankie’s donor heart, | 给弗兰克捐赠的心脏有并发症 |
[20:16] | but a second one has been located, | 但我们又找到一颗 |
[20:17] | and it’s on its way. | 正往这送来 |
[20:18] | I just wanted to keep Frankie in the O.R. until it arrives. | 我只想在心脏送到前让弗兰克待在手术室 |
[20:21] | What? Is — is that safe? Is she gonna be okay? | 什么 她还好吗 她不会有事吧 |
[20:23] | She’s being closely monitored. | 有人在对她进行严密的监控 |
[20:24] | Dr. Yang, | 杨医生 |
[20:25] | Dr. Ross and Dr. Murphy are on the phone from O.R. 1. | 罗斯医生和墨菲医生从1号手术室打电话来 |
[20:31] | Put them on speaker. | 把扬声器打开 |
[20:33] | Ross, update me. | 罗斯 说说情况 |
[20:34] | I’m here with Frankie’s dad. | 我跟弗兰克的爸爸在一起 |
[20:36] | Frankie’s bleeding from one of her suture lines. | 弗兰克的一处缝线正在出血 |
[20:38] | and she’s really acidotic. | 还有严重酸中毒 |
[20:39] | – John, you should step out. – I’m staying. | -约翰 你该出去 -我要留下来 |
[20:44] | Ross, did you push bicarb? | 罗斯 你们注射碳酸氢盐了吗 |
[20:46] | We did. | 注射了 |
[20:46] | How are her coags? | 她的协同凝集反应如何 |
[20:47] | Stable, but this bleed isn’t slowing down. | 很稳定 但出血情况没有缓解 |
[20:49] | Okay, well, you need to stop that bleeding. | 好吧 你们得止血 |
[20:50] | If she continues to bleed — | 如果她继续出血 |
[20:51] | The triad of death — We know. | 她会没命 我们知道 |
[20:54] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 很遗憾 先生 |
[20:55] | Okay, throw a horizontal mattress stitch, | 做一次水平褥式缝合 |
[20:58] | but careful with her tissues. | 注意她的组织 |
[21:00] | They’re extremely friable, so soft hands. | 很容易碎 下手轻点 |
[21:03] | You’re on the right side of the table. | 你的位子正好 |
[21:04] | You have one chance, | 你们只有一次机会 |
[21:05] | or else you could rip through the aorta, | 否则可能会撕裂主动脉 |
[21:06] | which is essential | 新心脏来了之后 |
[21:07] | connecting the new heart when it arrives. | 主动脉是连接心脏的关键 |
[21:08] | Nope. | 我不行 |
[21:09] | Just take a breath, just throw the stitch. | 吸口气 然后缝合 |
[21:12] | You can do this. | 你行的 |
[21:13] | I’ve never put a horizontal mattress | 我从没在主动脉做过 |
[21:15] | in an aorta before — only in a bowel. | 水平褥式缝合 只在肠道做过 |
[21:17] | From this side, I’ll just tear through her native aorta. | 我从这侧只会撕开她的主动脉 |
[21:19] | – Well, what if I tear through it? – You won’t! | -那我撕开了怎么办 -你不会的 |
[21:22] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[21:34] | Ross! Murphy! | 罗斯 墨菲 |
[21:40] | We got it. We stopped the bleed. | 成功了 血止住了 |
[21:41] | She’s fine. | 她没事了 |
[21:44] | They’re both fine. | 他俩都没事了 |
[21:49] | She gets results. | 她总会成功 |
[21:50] | She always has, and this is no exception. | 她一定能得 没有例外 |
[21:54] | M-make me understand, | 给我解释一下 |
[21:56] | because my read is that Yang should have clearly won. | 我理解的是杨肯定赢定了 |
[21:58] | I mean, what am I missing? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[21:59] | From where I’m standing, she had it by a mile. | 在我看来她应该是十拿九稳的 |
[22:01] | Richard, honestly, tell me you’re not this naive. | 理查德 别这么幼稚 |
[22:04] | Well, what is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:05] | The Harper Avery Foundation | 哈珀-艾弗里基金会 |
[22:06] | co-owns the hospital Cristina Yang works for. | 是克里斯蒂娜·杨所在医院的所有人之一 |
[22:10] | She could never win that award. | 她永远也不可能拿到那个奖 |
[22:19] | I don’t know how long this stitch is gonna hold. | 我不确定这次缝合能坚持多久 |
[22:21] | – PH and bicarb? – 7.0 and 14. | -血液酸碱度和碳酸氢盐 -7.0和14 |
[22:24] | Dr. Yang, now she’s oozing from the ivc. | 杨医生 她的下腔静脉正在渗血 |
[22:25] | – I see it, Shane. – Aren’t we gonna put in a suture? | -我知道 肖恩 -我们不该缝合吗 |
[22:27] | If we just keep throwing in stitches, | 如果每次都缝 |
[22:28] | she’ll dissect all over the place. | 她早就没地方可以下针了 |
[22:30] | We have to get Frankie off this table. | 我们得把弗兰克弄出去 |
[22:31] | How? She’s getting a transplant in this state. | 怎么可以 她要进行移植手术啊 |
[22:32] | She’ll never survive it. | 她肯定撑不过 |
[22:33] | First, she gets a lemon heart, | 她先是碰到一颗破损的心 |
[22:35] | and now we don’t know if the new one’s gonna make it? | 而现在我们还不知道她能否等到这颗新的 |
[22:38] | Wait. Is that Robbins? | 等等 那是罗宾斯吗 |
[22:39] | How we doing? | 进行得怎样 |
[22:40] | The heart is out, and we’re on the move. | 心脏已经取出 正在转移 |
[22:48] | Want to let the coordinator know? | 要通知协调员吗 |
[22:49] | Oh. Phone the pilot. Let him know we’re on our way. | 给飞行员打电话 告诉他我们正赶过去 |
[22:54] | So, this is how it’s gonna be now? | 所以事情就这样了吗 |
[22:56] | Radio silence till the end of my fellowship? | 我进修结束前都不跟我讲话 |
[22:57] | That’s how you’re gonna leave things? | 我们就这么结束了吗 |
[23:01] | Alex, I brought you here today | 阿历克斯 我今天带你来 |
[23:03] | because I trusted your skills to properly procure this heart. | 是因为我信任你处理这颗心脏的能力 |
[23:07] | And then we got on that plane, and I started feeling sad | 我们上飞机后 我开始感到难过 |
[23:10] | because you’re leaving soon and I will miss you. | 因为你要离开了 我会想念你的 |
[23:13] | I didn’t bring you today to scold you. | 我带你来不是为了骂你的 |
[23:14] | I’m proud of you and I’m happy for you, | 我为你感到骄傲又欣慰 |
[23:16] | and all I wanted was to share a freaking memory, okay? | 我只是希望我们能有一些共同的回忆 |
[23:19] | I was being sentimental! | 我就是有点多愁善感 |
[23:28] | You know, if I take the job, | 就算我接受那份工作 |
[23:29] | I’m still gonna have hospital privileges. | 我还是有咱医院的行医权 |
[23:31] | You’ll see me around. | 你还是能见到我 |
[23:32] | Shut up, Karev. Moment’s ruined. | 闭嘴 克莱夫 已经没气氛了 |
[23:38] | Just a few more sutures. | 就剩几处缝合了 |
[23:41] | You know where he was when he got hit? | 你知道他是在哪里被撞的吗 |
[23:43] | He was crossing highway 519. | 他正穿过519高速公路 |
[23:45] | He could see the water. | 他已经看到海了 |
[23:47] | All he wanted to do was walk from ocean to ocean. | 他只不过想步行横穿大陆 |
[23:49] | He was just so freaking close. | 就差那么一点点而已 |
[23:53] | Okay, let’s check the pulse. | 检查脉搏 |
[23:54] | It’s not fair, you know? | 这真是太不公平了 |
[23:55] | You make a commitment, it’s supposed to mean something, | 本来是非常有意义的实现梦想 |
[23:58] | and then a…pickup truck just takes you out. | 可以一辆送货车毁了这一切 |
[24:05] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:08] | S– sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:11] | I just f-feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[24:12] | this fight with Jackson is, like, the fight, | 我跟杰克森这次冲突异常激烈 |
[24:16] | and I… | 而且我 |
[24:18] | I don’t know how we recover from it. | 我不知道怎样才能解决 |
[24:24] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:27] | Some fights, you just can’t get past. | 有些冲突是没有办法避免的 |
[24:30] | You know? | 你知道的 |
[24:30] | Like me and Cristina, it was — it was about kids. | 比如我跟克里斯蒂娜关于孩子这件事 |
[24:35] | You and Avery? | 至于你和艾弗里 |
[24:36] | This is your first fight. | 这只不过是第一次冲突 |
[24:39] | You will get past this, | 你会解决好这个 |
[24:40] | and then something else will come along, | 之后还会遇到别的问题 |
[24:42] | and you’ll fight about that, too. | 你们又会有新的冲突 |
[24:44] | And you guys will recover every time. | 不过你们一定能够处理好的 |
[24:49] | This is not your pickup truck. | 这不会是你人生的送货车 |
[25:05] | Now that it’s thawed, | 解冻完毕 |
[25:07] | and I’ve added the virus to the culture, | 我已经把病毒加入培养基 |
[25:09] | I just have to wash them down and give him the injection | 只需要将病毒洗脱后 |
[25:12] | within the next four to six hours, | 在四到六小时内给他注射 |
[25:14] | and then, theoretically, | 之后 理论上 |
[25:16] | that’s when the magic will happen. | 奇迹就会出现了 |
[25:18] | See, that’s the problem, though, Bailey. | 可是问题就在于此 贝利 |
[25:20] | So far, all of this is theoretical, | 目前为止一切都只是理论 |
[25:21] | and the foundation needs actual results. | 而基金会需要实际结果 |
[25:23] | I need you to help me out, okay? | 我需要你来帮我 |
[25:24] | Give me something, anything concrete, | 给我一点具体的东西 |
[25:26] | that shows that your project is producing results. | 能证明你的项目会出结果的东西 |
[25:28] | No, d– it will be. | 肯定会的 |
[25:30] | Once I give this targeted gene therapy to my bubble boy, | 只要我给布莱登进行目标基因疗法 |
[25:34] | I know it will. | 肯定没问题的 |
[25:35] | I-I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[25:36] | Okay, I can’t exactly pitch that we need to keep your lab | 可是我不能这么跟他们说 |
[25:38] | because you have a feeling, can I? | 就因为预感 保留你的实验室吧 |
[25:43] | You said you’re doing this today? | 你说你今天在做这个吗 |
[25:44] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[25:46] | And it’s going to work. | 肯定能成功的 |
[25:47] | Dr. Bailey, do you have a minute? | 贝利医生 你有时间吗 |
[25:50] | You pursued her. You encouraged her. | 是你说服她 鼓励她 |
[25:52] | You all but told her she was a front runner, | 是你告诉她她有机会的 |
[25:54] | when you knew she was nothing but window dressing. | 尽管你明明知道她只是个陪衬 |
[25:56] | She was not window dressing! | 她不是陪衬 |
[25:58] | She was nominated for a prestigious award | 她获得了能提高她自己及医院知名度的 |
[26:00] | that brought publicity to her and the hospital. | 颇具声望的一个奖项提名 |
[26:03] | You used her! | 你利用了她 |
[26:04] | She was never gonna win that damn thing for a second. | 她永远也不可能拿到那个该死的奖 |
[26:06] | Nobody from Grey-Sloan Memorial | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院不可能有人 |
[26:07] | will ever win a Harper Avery, will they — ever? | 拿到哈珀-艾弗里的奖项 绝无可能 |
[26:10] | Do you want me to remind you | 你需要我提醒你 |
[26:12] | why there is a Grey-Sloan Memorial hospital? | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院的来历吗 |
[26:15] | Or should I just take my $24 million and go home? | 还是说我应该带着我的两千四百万滚蛋 |
[26:18] | What draws me to you, Richard, is your idealism. | 是你的理想主义让我产生兴趣 理查德 |
[26:22] | I find it extremely attractive. | 这对我非常有吸引力 |
[26:26] | But this is business. | 可是在商言商 |
[26:27] | And I do not appreciate | 而且我很不欣赏你这种做法 |
[26:29] | your coming all the way across the country | 千里迢迢来找我 |
[26:30] | to harangue me about the fact | 就因为你的爱将不能获奖 |
[26:31] | that your prize pony didn’t get a ribbon! | 而对着我喋喋不休 |
[26:34] | And if it makes you feel better… | 如果能让你好受点 |
[26:37] | She had the votes. | 她在票数上领先 |
[26:44] | Are you that naive? | 你就这么幼稚吗 |
[26:46] | Catherine, do you really think that’s why I came all this way, | 凯瑟琳 你真的觉得我千里迢迢过来 |
[26:50] | why I planned an entire weekend with the things that you love? | 精心策划一个美好的周末就是为了这个 |
[26:53] | – Richard… – I made reservations at Cipriani’s | -理查德 -我在饭店订了位子 |
[26:55] | because I know you love it there. | 因为我知道你喜欢 |
[26:56] | And I was going to wait until just before dessert | 我本来打算等到上甜点之前 |
[26:59] | and the waiter was gonna bring you a glass of champagne, | 侍者会给你一杯香槟 |
[27:02] | and I was going to tell you how much I love you | 而我会告诉你我有多么爱你 |
[27:04] | and how right for one another we are, | 我们俩是多么适合彼此 |
[27:07] | how you make me feel excited to be alive, | 你是如何让我对生命充满激情 |
[27:10] | how you give me a reason to get up each morning | 你又是如何带给我每天的动力 |
[27:12] | and say a thankful prayer every night. | 让我每晚充满感激地祷告 |
[27:15] | I was gonna ask you to be by my side | 我本来打算问你是否愿意 |
[27:17] | for the rest of our lives. | 和我一起共度余生 |
[27:20] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会在这里 |
[27:22] | That’s why I came. | 这才是我过来的原因 |
[27:40] | And now I’m leaving. | 而现在我要离开了 |
[27:57] | I’m — I’m sorry. What? | 对 对不起 你说什么 |
[27:59] | You’re gonna have to say — | 你能再说 |
[28:00] | You’re gonna have to say it all again. | 你得从头再说一遍 |
[28:02] | Dr. Robbins is on her way with a new heart for Frankie, | 罗宾斯医生正带着新的匹配心脏过来 |
[28:05] | but Ivy’s deterioration has caused her | 可是因为艾薇情况恶化 |
[28:07] | to shoot up to the top of the transplant list, too. | 她被排到了移植名单的前面 |
[28:10] | Ivy is also a perfect match for the donor heart en route. | 送来的心脏跟艾薇也能匹配 |
[28:15] | But t-that’s Frankie’s heart. | 可是那是弗兰克的心脏啊 |
[28:16] | Officially, yes, but… | 理论上没错 可是 |
[28:19] | under the circumstances, the heart could be redirected. | 这种情况下 心脏可能会被重新分配 |
[28:24] | To Ivy? | 给艾薇吗 |
[28:26] | You w– you want to give Frankie’s heart to Ivy? | 你想把弗兰克的心脏给艾薇 |
[28:28] | No, I don’t want — | 不 我不想 |
[28:32] | Medically speaking, | 从医学角度看 |
[28:34] | Frankie’s condition is declining rapidly. | 弗兰克的状况不断恶化 |
[28:36] | Technically, Ivy is more stable, | 从技术上来说 艾薇的状态更加稳定 |
[28:39] | which would give the heart a better chance of survival. | 因此移植成功的可能性更大一些 |
[28:41] | Wait. Just — | 等等 |
[28:42] | But — b-b-but if Frankie’s worse, | 但是 如果弗兰克情况更糟糕 |
[28:44] | don’t you have to give the heart to the one that’s the worst? | 不是该把心脏给病情最严重的人吗 |
[28:47] | Unless she thinks it’s a waste. | 除非她认为这是种浪费 |
[28:50] | You think the heart will be wasted on Frankie? | 你认为这颗心脏给弗兰克是浪费吗 |
[28:52] | I just want to explain all your options. | 我只是想解释所有可能的选择 |
[28:53] | Our options? This is our decision? | 我们的选择 这是我们来决定的吗 |
[28:56] | We’re — you’re asking us to choose? | 我们 你是让我们做决定吗 |
[28:59] | You want us to try to pick | 你是想让我们决定 |
[29:01] | which of our children gets a heart | 哪个孩子能得到心脏 |
[29:03] | and which one doesn’t? | 哪个得不到吗 |
[29:04] | Frankie can be fitted with a total artificial heart for now. | 弗兰克目前可以安装全人工心脏 |
[29:07] | We can’t choose. You have to do it. | 我们没法选择 你来决定 |
[29:09] | We have three children, Dr. Yang — | 我们有三个孩子 杨医生 |
[29:13] | Three…amazing… | 三个无与伦比的 |
[29:16] | beautiful, kind children. | 漂亮而善良的孩子 |
[29:20] | And we can’t — | 我们没法 |
[29:21] | we can’t try and pick between two of them. | 没法在她们两个中间选择 |
[29:25] | We won’t. | 我们不会选的 |
[29:28] | You have to make this decision. | 你得做这个决定 |
[29:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:42] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[29:44] | Frankie’s heart is as stiff as a rock, | 弗兰克的心脏像石头一样僵硬 |
[29:46] | and Ivy’s got global systolic dysfunction. | 艾薇患有整体收缩功能障碍 |
[29:48] | It’s absolutely impossible. | 这绝对是不可能的 |
[29:50] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不叫我 |
[29:52] | Mer already yelled at me about this. | 梅已经跟我吵过这事了 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry, okay? I just — | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[29:56] | I wanted to be alone, so I left. | 我想独自待着 于是我就走了 |
[29:59] | I’m not talking about — | 我说的不是关于 |
[30:01] | I just heard about the Mcneils. | 我刚听说麦克尼尔家的事 |
[30:03] | You should have called me to help you make this decision. | 你应该叫我帮你做决定 |
[30:06] | No surgeon should have to make a decision like this on their own. | 外科医生不应该独自做这种决定 |
[30:10] | That’s why I’m here. That’s why you have a chief of surgery. | 所以我在这里 这就是外科主任的作用 |
[30:13] | They’re my patients. I know their status. | 她们是我的病人 我了解她们的情况 |
[30:15] | I can decide this. | 我可以决定 |
[30:16] | But you don’t have to. | 但你不必做这个决定 |
[30:19] | Yes, I do. | 我需要 |
[30:31] | Prepare to start sectioning off the vessels. | 准备开始解剖血管 |
[30:32] | Is that a Gustafson artificial heart? | 那是个人工心脏吗 |
[30:34] | We’re getting Frankie off this table immediately. | 我们得马上让弗兰克下手术台 |
[30:36] | And the heart that’s on its way? | 已经在路上的那颗心脏怎么办 |
[30:38] | We’re reallocating that heart. It’s going to Ivy. | 我们将把那颗心脏重新安排给艾薇 |
[30:40] | Russell’s prepping her now. | 拉塞尔在为她做术前准备 |
[30:41] | Okay, let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[30:43] | You guys gonna be home for dinner? | 你们俩会回家吃晚餐吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah. Sure. Sounds good. | 当然了 听着不错 |
[30:45] | Okay, awesome! Can’t wait! | 太好了 我都迫不及待了 |
[30:47] | Yeah, neither can we. | 我们也迫不及待了 |
[30:48] | Does that mean what I think it means | 这和我想的一样吗 |
[30:49] | that there’s gonna be dinner waiting for us | 等我们到家的时候 |
[30:51] | on our dining room table when we get home? | 会有晚餐摆在桌上吗 |
[30:53] | Have we ever even used our dining room table? | 我们好像都没用过餐厅的桌子 |
[30:56] | Just remind me to thank my sister | 记得提醒我要谢谢我妹妹 |
[30:57] | for letting me actually spend an entire day with my wife. | 她让我有一整天时间跟我老婆在一起 |
[31:01] | Well, she’s not a permanent solution. | 让她帮忙可不是长久之计 |
[31:02] | Ah, not yet, but we have a spare bedroom. | 暂时还不是 但我们有空房间 |
[31:05] | We could give her surgical privileges. | 我们可以给她手术的权限 |
[31:06] | That would give her less time for childcare. | 那她能看孩子的时间就少了 |
[31:08] | I know it’s not permanent, | 我知道这不是长久之计 |
[31:09] | but we spent an entire day without dropping any balls. | 但我们今天一整天都挺好的 |
[31:13] | You know, maybe she’ll even put the kids to bed. | 也许她甚至能哄孩子们睡觉 |
[31:14] | Maybe we could have some wine. | 也许我们还可以喝点酒 |
[31:16] | You know, Amy is making dinner for the kids, | 有艾米给孩子们做饭 |
[31:18] | maybe we have time for a little mm-mm. | 也许我们还有点时间… |
[31:20] | It would be a shame to end such a great day with no dessert. | 这么美好的一天没有甜点作结束太可惜了 |
[31:26] | Why aren’t you trying to talk me into staying? | 你为什么没有试着挽留我 |
[31:27] | Oh, God. Are we still on this? | 天哪 还要继续说这个吗 |
[31:30] | Can’t we just focus | 我们就不能集中注意力 |
[31:30] | on transplanting the heart we just retrieved? | 移植这颗刚取下的心脏吗 |
[31:32] | Yeah. Never mind. I’ll shut up. | 没关系 我会闭嘴的 |
[31:35] | Of course I want you to stay. | 我当然希望你留下 |
[31:38] | But this sounds like an incredible job opportunity, | 但那是个很好的工作机会 |
[31:40] | and you’re right — you did stay here for me once, | 你说得对 你已经为我留下过一次 |
[31:42] | and I don’t want to stand in your way again, | 我不想再次成为你的阻碍 |
[31:44] | so if you want to leave, you should leave — | 如果你想离开 你就应该离开 |
[31:45] | But not because of something that I do or don’t say, | 但不要因为我是否说了什么 |
[31:47] | you should leave | 你离开是因为 |
[31:48] | because this is the next best thing for you | 这对你来说是个最优选择 |
[31:51] | and because you’re excited about this job | 因为你对这份工作很兴奋 |
[31:52] | and you’re ready to go do great things | 因为你准备好了去做些很棒的事情 |
[31:56] | and collect a big, fat paycheck. | 并且得到很丰厚的薪水 |
[31:58] | Really big. | 真的很丰厚 |
[31:59] | I guess you have a decision to make. | 我想你需要做个决定 |
[32:02] | Don’t screw this one up. | 别把这个搞砸了 |
[32:05] | Okay, let’s transport her. | 我们开始移植手术 |
[32:06] | B.P.’s stable. | 血压稳定 |
[32:07] | I’m gonna see how Russell’s doing with Ivy. | 我要看看拉塞尔给艾薇准备得如何 |
[32:08] | Bring in the bed. | 把轮床推过来 |
[32:11] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[32:12] | Ventricular pressure’s up to 200. | 心室内压升到了200 |
[32:13] | She’s dissecting. | 她正在恶化 |
[32:14] | Now she’s plummeted to 15. What the hell? | 现在又降到了15 这是怎么了 |
[32:15] | Damn it. It — it ruptured. | 该死 血管破裂了 |
[32:17] | Okay, we’re gonna have to reopen her. | 我们得给她重新开胸 |
[32:18] | Staple remover! | 给我取钉器 |
[32:19] | I mean, the thing I don’t understand is, | 我不明白的是 |
[32:21] | won’t Braden die if he doesn’t get this treatment? | 拒绝这种疗法 布莱登不会死吗 |
[32:23] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[32:24] | So… | 那么 |
[32:26] | does this happen often with experimental treatments? | 这在实验性治疗中常见吗 |
[32:28] | That the parents or the guardians | 父母或监护人 |
[32:29] | just withdraw their consent? | 就这么撤回同意了 |
[32:31] | Please stop talking. | 请你别再说了 |
[32:32] | And then what do I do | 那我要怎么处理 |
[32:33] | with these consent forms she just signed? | 她刚签过的这些同意书 |
[32:35] | I mean, do I — do I shred them? Do I toss them? | 我要把它们切碎或是扔掉吗 |
[32:37] | I told you — stop talking! | 我都让你别再说了 |
[32:41] | Uh, I’ll take care of those. | 我来处理这些 |
[33:01] | Just get one damn suture to hold. | 再缝合一针就好了 |
[33:03] | How’s her ventricular pressure? | 她的心室内压是多少 |
[33:04] | – Zero. – Pupils? | -零 -瞳孔呢 |
[33:07] | Fixed and nonreactive. | 僵硬且无反应 |
[33:11] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[33:12] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[33:12] | Cristina, we’ve been at this for almost an hour. | 克里斯蒂娜 我们都抢救快一小时了 |
[33:22] | Ivy’s transplant went perfectly. | 艾薇的移植手术非常成功 |
[33:25] | Her post-op echo is completely normal. | 术后回声完全正常 |
[33:27] | She should be awake soon. | 她应该快醒了 |
[33:29] | And Frankie? | 弗兰克呢 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | No! | 不 |
[33:40] | I-it can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[33:46] | You… | 你 |
[33:47] | Well, how — how the hell did this… | 这到底是 |
[33:51] | We trusted you! | 我们那么相信你 |
[33:54] | What the hell did you do to our child?! | 你到底对我的孩子做了什么 |
[33:56] | We are so sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你们失去了亲人 |
[33:59] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[34:06] | We need to be with our kids. | 我们得去和孩子们在一起 |
[34:28] | Your stitch held. | 你那针缝得挺结实 |
[34:30] | So? | 那又如何 |
[34:33] | I’ve never seen vessels that friable, | 我从没见过那么脆弱的血管 |
[34:34] | and I’ve been around a lot of diseased hearts. | 我可是见过很多病变的心脏 |
[34:37] | You did an amazing thing. | 你做得很了不起 |
[34:40] | Shane, the kid died. | 肖恩 那个孩子死了 |
[34:41] | It wasn’t anything you did. | 不是你的错 |
[34:49] | They want us to be the center of innovation, | 他们想让我们成为创新中心 |
[34:50] | but they don’t want to pay for it. | 却不想为之买单 |
[34:51] | They love it when we innovate. | 他们喜欢我们创新 |
[34:52] | They nominated Yang for an award. | 他们给了杨一个提名 |
[34:53] | She was robbed. They’re boneheads. | 奖被人抢了 他们都是傻瓜 |
[34:54] | We can’t give with one hand and take with the other. | 不能说给了你好处 转身就又要回来 |
[34:57] | We have to stop this. | 我们必须制止这种事 |
[34:57] | There’s no stopping this. Guys, they own the place. | 没法制止 诸位 这医院是他们的 |
[35:00] | We are just their managing board. | 我们只是他们的管理董事会 |
[35:02] | This conversation is our relationship now. | 讨论时请记住这种关系 |
[35:04] | Best we can do is try to guide them | 我们能做的最多就是 |
[35:06] | to make the right decision. | 引导他们作出正确决定 |
[35:07] | That’s by making our own decision, | 这就要我们先作出自己的决定 |
[35:09] | as tough as that might be. | 无论选择会多么困难 |
[35:11] | Look, this is my report, all right? | 好了 这是我的报告 |
[35:12] | All the projects are here — | 所有项目都在这 |
[35:14] | operating budgets versus progress to date. | 业务预算对比目前进展 |
[35:17] | Best to worst. | 最好到最坏排列 |
[35:18] | Take a look, but the decision is pretty clear to me. | 大家看一下 但我觉得该选谁是很明显的 |
[35:21] | Uh, y-you got a second? | 你 有时间吗 |
[35:24] | Never mind. I’ll come back. | 没事了 我过会儿再来 |
[35:25] | No, no. Alex, come in. | 不用 阿历克斯 进来 |
[35:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:31] | I, uh, just wanted to let you know | 我 是想让你们知道 |
[35:33] | that, uh, my fellowship is, uh, almost done, | 我的进修阶段快完了 |
[35:36] | and, uh… well, I got an offer | 然后 我 得到了 |
[35:38] | from Lebackes Pediatric Surgery Clinic, | 莱贝克斯小儿外科诊所的聘用 |
[35:40] | Oliver Lebackes’ practice, | 和奥利弗·莱贝克斯工作 |
[35:43] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[35:45] | well, I gave it some serious consideration, | 我认真仔细考虑了一下 |
[35:46] | and I’ve decided to take it. | 我决定接受他的聘用 |
[35:50] | So, I guess this is my notice. | 这应该就算我的辞呈了 |
[35:58] | Cristina, please don’t disappear on me again. | 克里斯蒂娜 请别再和我玩失踪了 |
[36:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:01] | Please, just…call me. | 求你 打给我 |
[36:03] | Hunt. We need to talk. | 亨特 我们得谈谈 |
[36:05] | If it can wait, I really — | 能等会儿吗 我现在 |
[36:06] | No, it can’t. | 不能等 |
[36:16] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[36:18] | I almost didn’t go through with it. | 我差点没坚持住 |
[36:19] | But…then I did. | 但 我做到了 |
[36:21] | And I think it’s gonna be good, right? | 我想以后应该会更好的 对吧 |
[36:23] | Are you kidding?! It’s gonna be awesome! | 开什么玩笑 会非常好 |
[36:26] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[36:33] | Compartment syndrome? | 筋膜室综合征 |
[36:35] | Yes. Blood went everywhere. | 是的 血溅的到处都是 |
[36:37] | Torres loves that trick. | 托瑞斯就喜欢干这事 |
[36:39] | You should just toss those. | 把这些扔了吧 |
[36:41] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你是对的 |
[36:42] | Why am I scrubbing those nasty things, | 既然你能买得起新的给我 |
[36:43] | when now you can afford to buy me new ones? | 我为什么还要洗这些恶心的东西呢 |
[36:57] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:00] | Wait. Where are the kids? | 等等 孩子们在哪 |
[37:01] | They’re asleep — totally fine. | 他们睡了 都很好 |
[37:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:06] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[37:08] | The children broke your sister. | 孩子们把你妹妹搞崩溃了 |
[37:09] | No, it’s not them. | 不 不是他们 |
[37:12] | I didn’t come here to see how your perfect life worked. | 我来这不是来看你们是如何幸福生活的 |
[37:14] | I came to see if I could do it — | 我是来看我能不能做到 |
[37:17] | the whole freaking thing, | 所有这些该死的事情 |
[37:18] | the kids and marriage and the full-time careers — | 孩子 婚姻 全职工作 |
[37:23] | because I want that… with James. | 因为我想要这些 和詹姆斯一起 |
[37:27] | And I am wrecked after one day. | 然后只用一天我就崩溃了 |
[37:30] | It goes on the list of things that I suck at because… | 全都是我做不来的事情 因为… |
[37:36] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:40] | Well, I knew that was too good to be true. | 我就知道好事不会来得这么容易 |
[37:42] | Why don’t you go fix your sister? | 你去安慰你妹妹 |
[37:44] | I’ll order takeout. | 我去叫外卖 |
[37:57] | So, you are… | 你是来… |
[38:02] | Right. | 挺好的 |
[38:09] | Uh, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:13] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[38:16] | I said a lot of things the other night that I regret. | 那晚我说了些话 我非常后悔 |
[38:20] | And I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings. | 对不起我伤害了你的感情 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很对不起 |
[38:23] | Good. So come home. Stay. | 好 那回家吧 留下来 |
[38:25] | This is a conversation we’re always gonna have to have. | 这事我们总还是要去面对的 |
[38:27] | It’s a part of who we are. It’s gonna take some talking. | 这是我们的一部分 要花些时间好好聊聊 |
[38:29] | But we got married. We love each other. | 但我们结婚了 我们爱着彼此 |
[38:31] | We made vows to push through this sort of thing. | 我们宣了誓要努力度过这样的难关 |
[38:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:35] | I love you, too, and we made a commitment. | 我也爱你 我们作过承诺 |
[38:38] | And if you believe in god, then you believe he made me — | 如果你信仰上帝 你就要相信是他造就了我 |
[38:42] | your husband… | 你的丈夫 |
[38:44] | who shares your values, which I do. | 和你有相同的价值观 我确实有 |
[38:46] | I believe we shouldn’t kill or steal. | 我坚信我们不能杀人或偷盗 |
[38:48] | I believe that you should be truthful. | 我坚信做人要真诚 |
[38:49] | I believe that you should treat others | 我坚信人们希望自己如何被善待 |
[38:50] | the way you want to be treated. | 就应该同样地善待他人 |
[38:52] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[38:53] | So, then, we can push through this problem. | 所以 我们可以解决这些问题 |
[38:56] | At our core, we believe the same things. | 我们本质上信仰的是同样的事物 |
[38:58] | Until I think about telling our children | 只要我想到我和我们的孩子们说 |
[39:00] | how unbelievably loved they are | 创造了宇宙 |
[39:02] | by the creator of the universe, who also made them, | 创造了人类的天父 是如此地垂爱他们 |
[39:04] | and I can just see you standing there, | 我就能想到你站在一边 |
[39:05] | judging and dismissive, and I just can’t get past it. | 贬损 不屑一顾 我无法甩掉这些想法 |
[39:08] | Can we please just take a break | 我们能不能不要 |
[39:10] | from our hypothetical children for — | 再说我们那假设中的孩子了 |
[39:11] | No, we can’t, because they’re not hypothetical anymore. | 不能 因为不再只是假设了 |
[39:18] | Jackson, I’m pregnant. | 杰克森 我怀孕了 |
[39:19] | So, what do you do? | 所以 你该怎么办 |
[39:22] | How do you decide? | 你要如何抉择 |
[39:24] | When you’re left in the dark? | 当你身处黑暗 孤立无援 |
[39:29] | How do you make sure | 你如何确保 |
[39:30] | you’re not making the worst mistake of someone’s life? | 自己不是在别人的人生中犯下最致命的错误 |
[39:34] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[39:36] | We just…cross our fingers and hope he gets better? | 交叉手指 祈祷好运吗 |
[39:40] | Guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[39:43] | Good night, Edwards. | 晚安 爱德华兹 |
[39:52] | You close your eyes… | 你闭上眼睛 |
[39:59] | you block out everyone and everything around you… | 屏蔽周围所有人 所有事 |
[40:06] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[40:14] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[40:16] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[40:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:25] | Cristina, they were very sick kids. | 克里斯蒂娜 他们都是病得非常重的孩子 |
[40:28] | Every one of them | 没有你 |
[40:29] | would have been looking at a death sentence without you. | 他们中的每一个都要面临死亡 |
[40:31] | The fact that any of them survived — | 他们有人能活下来这一事实 |
[40:33] | I know this, Owen. | 我知道这点 欧文 |
[40:34] | Frankie was on borrowed time | 弗兰克从她到这开始 |
[40:36] | from the moment she got here. | 就已经是在借日子活命了 |
[40:39] | You made the right decision. You made the right call. | 你作了正确的决定 你作了正确的处理 |
[40:41] | I know I made the right call. You don’t have to tell me. | 我知道我的处理是正确的 你不用告诉我 |
[40:45] | It was an impossible decision, and I stand by it. | 这是个艰难的决定 但我仍然坚持它 |
[40:54] | I did everything… | 我做的每一件事 |
[40:57] | exactly as I was supposed to. | 都是我应该这样做的 |
[41:00] | I did it perfectly. | 我做得很完美 |
[41:07] | So what is wrong? | 那是哪出了问题 |
[41:14] | What’s the point, Owen? | 有什么意义呢 欧文 |
[41:21] | What’s the point of anything? | 这一切都有什么意义呢 |
[41:30] | You won. | 你得奖了 |
[41:33] | The Harper Avery — you got the most votes. | 哈珀-艾弗里 你得票最高 |
[41:36] | Richard just told me. | 理查德刚告诉我的 |
[41:39] | The politics screwed you. | 是政治害了你 |
[41:41] | The foundation’s relationship with us — they used you. | 基金会和我们的关系 他们利用了你 |
[41:47] | You never stood a chance. | 你永远没有机会 |
[41:54] | and pray that the voice inside you… | 祈祷 你内心深处的那个声音 |
[42:01] | is right. | 是正确的 |
[42:06] | Because once you’ve decided… | 因为一旦你作出决定 |
[42:13] | you can’t ever go back. | 就再也无法回头了 |