时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sometimes, you just need to get out of town, | 有时候 你就是得出去走走 |
[00:05] | get a new perspective. | 找新的方向 |
[00:07] | But you can’t always see that you need a new perspective. | 但你不一定知道自己需要如此 |
[00:09] | Because you, well, need a new perspective | 因为 所谓当局者迷 不走出去 |
[00:12] | to be able to see that. | 就看不到全景 |
[00:14] | Hey, cleveland clinic wants to know | 克利夫兰诊所想知道你 |
[00:15] | if you can come present your paper there. | 能否去他们那讲一下你的论文 |
[00:16] | It’s complicated. | 根本说不清 |
[00:17] | Why? ’cause the guy who won the Harper Avery’s too busy? | 为什么 因为那个拿哈珀-艾弗里奖的没空么 |
[00:20] | This loss does not define you. | 你没拿奖并不能代表什么 |
[00:21] | Well, good. | 那好 |
[00:22] | So then stop trying to get me to go somewhere to get over it. | 那别让我去那些鬼地方散心 |
[00:24] | And Zurich’s been calling three times a day, | 还有苏黎世每天都打电话过来 |
[00:26] | wanting you to present there, too. | 要你去他们那演讲 |
[00:28] | – Owen – This past year has been all about the conduit trial. | -欧文 -今年你都在忙导管试验 |
[00:31] | Let yourself be flown first-class to the Alps | 现在坐头等舱飞去阿尔卑斯山 |
[00:34] | and take the time to figure out | 度度假 想想 |
[00:35] | what it is you want to do next. | 之后要干什么 |
[00:36] | I know what I want to do next — | 我知道之后要干什么 |
[00:38] | Get this board meeting over with. | 开董事会 |
[00:42] | Okay, that’s everybody. Shut the door. | 好了 人到齐了 关一下门 |
[00:45] | Well, wait. Where’s Avery? | 等等 艾弗里呢 |
[00:46] | We can get started without him. | 他在不在都没关系 |
[00:49] | I asked Hunt to share some news with you. | 麻烦亨特先跟大家说一个消息 |
[00:51] | Dr. Russell spoke with me yesterday. | 拉塞尔医生昨天找了我 |
[00:53] | – He’s leaving the hospital. — My boss Russell? | -他要离开医院了 -我的老板拉塞尔么 |
[00:55] | He assured me four times | 他反复跟我说 |
[00:57] | that it had nothing to do with this Harper Avery situation. | 不是因为哈珀-艾弗里奖的情况 |
[01:00] | Which means it has everything to do | 其实就是因为 |
[01:02] | with this harper avery situation. | 哈珀-艾弗里奖的情况 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry, am I missing something? What situation? | 抱歉 我没搞懂 什么情况 |
[01:05] | No one from this hospital will ever win a Harper Avery. | 我们医院所有人都不会得哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[01:08] | Catherine Avery told that to Richard. | 凯瑟琳·艾弗里告诉理查德了 |
[01:11] | Richard thinks we should appeal. | 理查德觉得我们应该上诉 |
[01:14] | You mean I should appeal and humiliate myself further? | 你是说我该上诉 然后让自己更难堪么 |
[01:17] | This is not about you, Yang. | 这不是你的事 杨 |
[01:18] | This is about the hospital being able to get money | 这是整个医院的事 这会让医院 |
[01:21] | for research and to attract more surgeons. | 得不到研究资金和优秀的医生 |
[01:23] | We’re already losing top talent. | 我们已经失去了几名优秀的医生 |
[01:24] | Eh, Russell’s a loss, but he’s no Cristina Yang. | 拉塞尔确实优秀 但没克里斯蒂娜·杨优秀吧 |
[01:27] | Yeah, but Cristina yang can’t be Cristina Yang | 对 但如果我们没钱的话 |
[01:29] | if we lose funding. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨也优秀不了 |
[01:30] | The N.I.H. funds winners — people with track records. | 那些基金只会赞助赢家 那些有名头的人 |
[01:33] | People with Harper Averys. | 得了哈珀-艾弗里奖的人 |
[01:34] | Appealing the decision is not the worst idea in the world. | 上诉看来是挺明智的 |
[01:38] | What do you think, Yang? | 你觉得如何 杨 |
[01:40] | You in? | 愿意么 |
[01:45] | Let me go. | 我去追 |
[01:51] | I hate this, Mer. | 我讨厌他们 梅 |
[01:52] | I just want one day | 我只是想 就一天 |
[01:53] | where I’m not reminded of the Harper Avery. | 不想哈珀-艾弗里奖这个事 |
[01:55] | A-and now the hospital’s in danger of losing grants? | 现在你们告诉我医院会失去资金 |
[01:58] | How is being nominated for this award going to cost me grants? | 获奖提个名怎么到头来还让医院没钱了 |
[02:01] | Did everyone forget | 是不是所有人 |
[02:02] | that I put a printed conduit in a kid and it worked? | 都忘了是我为小孩导管移植 让他痊愈了 |
[02:04] | A bunch of guys in Zurich didn’t forget. | 苏黎世那的人没忘嘛 |
[02:06] | They want you to come and speak about it. | 他们想请你过去演讲啊 |
[02:08] | It’s a free trip. | 还是他们包路费哦 |
[02:10] | I mean, an hour of talking for five days in the Swiss Alps? | 只要说一个小时 就能在瑞士待五天呢 |
[02:13] | I’m not running away. | 我不想逃走 |
[02:14] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but that’s what everyone’s gonna think. | 你知道 但是别的人都觉得我在逃走 |
[02:16] | No, they don’t. | 不会的 |
[02:18] | Everyone here is angry for you. | 这的每个人都为你义愤填膺呢 |
[02:20] | Everyone supports you. | 他们都挺你 |
[02:21] | Okay, can we just stop for a minute | 够了 别再跟我说 |
[02:23] | about how the hospital is one big, happy family? | 医院一家亲的美好了 |
[02:26] | It’s a business. I get it. | 说白了就是钱 我知道 |
[02:28] | Catherine Avery made a business decision. | 凯瑟琳·艾弗里做了个商业决定 |
[02:31] | I’ve moved on. | 我看开了 |
[02:33] | Everyone else should, too. | 你们也该看开 |
[02:35] | And…there you go. | 就是这了 |
[02:39] | See right there? | 看到了么 |
[02:40] | That little blueberry’s what you’ve been waiting for… | 那个小圆形的就是你们想要的宝宝 |
[02:44] | Or not. | 或是不想要的 |
[02:47] | This wasn’t the idea? | 你们不想要么 |
[02:48] | Uh, well, sure. | 当然想要 |
[02:51] | Are you looking to terminate? | 你们想流掉么 |
[02:53] | – God, no, no. – No, no. | -上帝啊 当然不是 -不是 |
[02:55] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[02:56] | Well, get dressed and meet me in my office. | 穿好衣服 到我办公室见 |
[03:05] | You don’t want to terminate, do you? | 你不想流掉吧 |
[03:07] | No. | 不想 |
[03:09] | I want us to be happy about this. | 我想让我们都为此高兴 |
[03:14] | I-I am happy. | 我是高兴 |
[03:17] | The Coopers chose to do their surgery here | 库伯姐妹想让我们做这个手术 |
[03:19] | because we’ve done so many of them | 因为我们做过很多类似的手术 |
[03:20] | that we’re getting good at it. | 技术已经很娴熟了 |
[03:21] | This one is a little bit tricky | 这个手术有点棘手 |
[03:23] | because it involves the brain. | 因为还得做大脑的 |
[03:26] | – Are you ready for this? – Third time, yeah. | -准备好了么 -做了三次了 当然 |
[03:28] | I’m just saying, this is a very big surgery. | 我只是问一句 毕竟这个手术比较棘手 |
[03:29] | Derek, you asked me to do it. | 德里克 是你让我来的 |
[03:30] | If you’re having second thoughts about me, just — | 如果你现在改主意了… |
[03:32] | It’s too late for that now, isn’t it? | 那也太晚了不是吗 |
[03:34] | You must be Annie and Liz. | 你们一定是安妮和利兹吧 |
[03:36] | Nothing gets past you, huh? | 你真聪明啊 |
[03:38] | – Be nice. – I am. | -友好点 -我很友好 |
[03:39] | It’s just unlikely he’s gonna confuse us with another patient. | 就是觉得他不可能把我们和其他病人弄混 |
[03:42] | Dr. Kenzie? | 您是肯基医生 |
[03:43] | Yes. The girls’ pediatrician. | 对的 我是她们的儿科大夫 |
[03:44] | But, for the record, we’re 25, and he’s no longer our doctor. | 声明一下 我们都25岁了 他不再是我们的医生了 |
[03:46] | – He’s more like our… – Groupie. | -他更像是我们的…-脑残粉 |
[03:48] | I was gonna say family. | 我本来要说家人 |
[03:49] | Our mom died few years ago, | 我们的妈妈几年前去世了 |
[03:51] | And since then, he’s really been… there for us. | 从那以后他就一直照顾我们 |
[03:53] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到您 |
[03:55] | – I’m Dr. Shepard. – And so am I. | -我是谢博德医生 -我也是 |
[03:57] | His sister. Mm. | 他妹妹 |
[03:59] | Good-looking doctors run in the family. | 我们家净是长得好的医生 |
[04:00] | And these are some of the roughly 40 people | 而我身后那群人呢 就是要到时候 |
[04:03] | who will be working on you. | 一起给你们做手术的 |
[04:04] | I’m not gonna ask you to learn their names. | 你们不用记住他们的名字 |
[04:06] | Maybe you should. | 也可以啊 |
[04:07] | We could take a test, before and after surgery. | 我们可以做个测试 术前术后对比 |
[04:10] | See if you cut through our memory centers. | 看看你是不是把我们的记忆中枢给切开了 |
[04:11] | Will you stop saying things like that? | 别说这种话了行吗 |
[04:13] | I’m just keeping it real. | 我说的都是实话 |
[04:14] | Oh, you’re impossible. | 对你无语了 |
[04:17] | Oh, I am so late. | 我迟到太久了 |
[04:20] | This has got to stop. | 不能在这样下去了 |
[04:21] | We can’t stay up until 3:00 in the morning, | 我们不能熬到凌晨三点 |
[04:23] | talking about how much you love your new job. | 就只谈你有多爱你的新工作 |
[04:25] | Well, that’s not all we were doing. | 我们可不止谈了工作 |
[04:29] | I miss having you here. | 我怀念你在这的日子 |
[04:30] | You can always call me if you need help. | 你需要任何帮助可以随时给我电话啊 |
[04:32] | That’s not why I miss you. | 我不是为这个怀念你好吧 |
[04:34] | And why would I need help? | 而且我为什么要帮助 |
[04:35] | I’m not saying you do. I’m saying if you do. | 我没说你需要 我只是说如果 |
[04:36] | I am perfectly capable of making medical decisions | 我完全不需要男朋友的帮助 |
[04:39] | without the help of my boyfriend. | 就可以做出医学诊断 |
[04:40] | Dude, you’re being weird. | 哥们 你现在有点神经质 |
[04:41] | Get out of the car before you escalate. | 病情加重之前快下车吧 |
[04:44] | These are the most complex brain scans you will ever see. | 这将是你们能见到的最复杂脑部扫描 |
[04:47] | As you will see, these women share brain matter. | 正如所见 这两个女孩共享脑部组织 |
[04:50] | Separating them is made even more complicated by the fact — | 分脑手术格外复杂… |
[04:52] | There is one shared sagittal sinus | 因为她们共用一个 |
[04:53] | supplying blood to the brain. | 给脑部供血的矢状窦 |
[04:56] | First, we need to determine which lucky twin | 第一我们要决定双胞胎中的哪个 |
[04:58] | gets to keep that, and the other twin gets a graft. | 可以幸运地留下它 哪个要用移植来的 |
[05:01] | Dr. Grey and Dr. Webber… | 格蕾医生和韦伯医生 |
[05:02] | will harvest the saphenous vein. | 将会取出隐静脉 |
[05:04] | which will be used as the new sagittal sinus. | 来用作新的矢状窦 |
[05:06] | Meanwhile, Dr. Torres will… | 同时托瑞斯医生将会 |
[05:08] | Be making a mold of the cranial bone flap, | 制作颅骨侧部遮版的模具 |
[05:10] | so then we’ll be able to replace the missing part of the skull… | 接下来我们就可以将颅骨缺损的部分补好 |
[05:12] | Which we will cover with a flap for now. | 现在我们暂时用遮版盖住 |
[05:15] | But I’ll place skin expanders | 但之后我会通过皮肤扩张 |
[05:16] | so we’re able to fully cover the entire defect. | 从而让缺损皮肤能够完全覆盖颅骨 |
[05:19] | We need to move quickly and meticulously | 我们需要以最少损失 |
[05:21] | to turn one brain into two with the least amount of deficit. | 快速小心地将一个脑部分成两个 |
[05:24] | If this surgery scares you, | 如果这个手术吓着你了 |
[05:26] | if you’re not up to the challenge, let me know. | 或你还没准备好接受这种挑战 现在就告诉我 |
[05:29] | I need everybody confident in there. | 我需要这里的每个人都胸有成竹 |
[05:34] | Get ready. | 去准备吧 |
[05:38] | Oh. Hey. I’m on Dr. Bailey’s service today, and — | 嗨 我今天跟贝利医生… |
[05:41] | Dr. Bailey’s avoiding us. | 贝利医生在躲着我们 |
[05:42] | Uh, we wouldn’t let her put H.I.V. into our son. | 因为我们不让她把病毒注射给孩子 |
[05:46] | It’s replacing an enzyme. It’s not — | 是取代一种酶 不是… |
[05:47] | Oh, we know. | 我们懂 |
[05:48] | But we stuck to our guns, and now look at him. | 但我们坚持自己的想法 看看孩子现在 |
[05:51] | Um, his numbers are fantastic, | 他的各项指标都很好 |
[05:54] | so I’ll see if Dr. Bailey wants to graduate him to solid food. | 我会问贝利医生是不是可以给他固体食物了 |
[05:56] | Oh, and tell her we’re not mad at her. | 跟她说我们没生她的气 |
[05:58] | Oh, we’re a little mad. | 有点生气 |
[06:00] | We’re just thrilled that Braden’s doing so well. | 我们只是很欣慰布莱登恢复得这么好 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:08] | Sabine? | 萨宾 |
[06:15] | This was Frankie’s pillow. | 这是弗兰克的枕头 |
[06:18] | I just bit the head off of an orderly | 我刚和一个护理员抢了半天 |
[06:20] | who tried to take the pillowcase. | 他想把枕套拿走 |
[06:23] | I should, uh — I should probably go and apologize. | 我应该…应该去道歉吧 |
[06:24] | Don’t — don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 不用…不用担心那个 不用担心 |
[06:27] | But he’s been so good to me. | 但是他对我那么好 |
[06:29] | He came to Frankie’s funeral, | 还去了弗兰克的葬礼 |
[06:30] | and he’s been taking care of my family. | 一直照顾我们家 |
[06:35] | I’m discharging you. | 我现在让你们出院 |
[06:37] | – What? – All of you. | -什么 -你们全家 |
[06:41] | Link is on the transplant list. | 林克现在在移植名单上 |
[06:42] | He can wait for a heart at home. | 他可以在家等心脏移植 |
[06:44] | And Ivy is stable. | 艾薇情况很稳定 |
[06:45] | She should recover in her own bedroom, | 她应该在自己的卧室 在熟悉的环境 |
[06:47] | With her stuff and her friends. | 在自己的朋友身边恢复健康 |
[06:51] | We can go home? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[06:57] | We can go home. | 我们能回家了 |
[06:59] | You suffered an unimaginable loss, | 你经历了旁人无法体会的痛苦 |
[07:03] | and you have two kids who are alive and getting better. | 你的两个孩子活着并且越来越健康 |
[07:08] | Your family needs to heal, and you can’t do that here. | 这个家需要时间疗伤 但不是在这 |
[07:18] | All right. That’s one ticket, round trip. | 好的 一张往返机票 |
[07:20] | And your destination is? | 请问您的目的地是 |
[07:22] | Zurich. | 苏黎世 |
[07:23] | Zurich it is. | 好的 苏黎世 |
[07:35] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Dr. Meredith Grey. | 这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的语音信箱 |
[07:38] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:40] | Hey, you’re probably asleep or something. | 你现在可能还在睡觉或者什么的 |
[07:42] | I-I have no idea what time it is there. | 我也不知道你们那现在是几点 |
[07:44] | I barely know what day it is. | 我连今天是几号都不知道 |
[07:48] | I love Zurich! | 我爱苏黎世 |
[07:53] | Well, what I’ve seen of it, which is my hotel room. | 不过只是从我房间看出去的风景 |
[07:55] | But, Meredith, oh, it is — ya-hoo! | 但是 梅瑞狄斯 太爽了 |
[08:00] | This bed is like a giant’s bed or something, | 这个床简直是给巨人的 |
[08:04] | if a giant were rich and liked weird-shaped pillows. | 而且是个富有并喜欢奇怪形状枕头的巨人 |
[08:08] | I have slept for 24 hours, literally. | 我睡了24个小时 |
[08:11] | Oh, and I have to give my talk, which is in a few hours, | 我几个小时之后要发言 |
[08:13] | and then I’m flying back. | 然后我就飞回去了 |
[08:14] | So you can’t get my chocolate. | 所以你没法给我带巧克力了 |
[08:15] | So I-I don’t think I’m gonna have time to get you your stuff. | 所以我觉得我没空给你带东西了 |
[08:18] | Why can’t you just get it at the airport? | 为什么你不在机场给我买呢 |
[08:19] | Wait — you know what? | 等等 你知道吗 |
[08:20] | Maybe I can just grab something at the airport. | 或许我可以在机场买点东西 |
[08:22] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:23] | – Ultrasound’s ready. – Okay. | -超声检查准备好了 -好的 |
[08:25] | We’re gonna see which saphenous vein to harvest. | 我们要决定取谁的隐静脉 |
[08:30] | Ooh, that’s so cold. | 好凉啊 |
[08:31] | Oh, wait. How did you — | 等等 你怎么 |
[08:34] | We share some of the sensory cortex. | 我们共用一个感觉皮层 |
[08:36] | When they were little, I’d give Annie a shot, | 他们小的时候 我给安妮打针 |
[08:38] | and Lizzie would cry. | 结果利兹疼哭了 |
[08:39] | The whole office would come in | 整个办公室的人都会 |
[08:41] | and watch us do our party trick. | 来看我们俩人的把戏 |
[08:42] | It’s gonna be so weird not having an audience | 以后我们俩分开后 |
[08:44] | for everything we do. | 还真是感觉有点奇怪 |
[08:46] | Good weird, Annie. | 是好的奇怪 安妮 |
[08:47] | I know. It’s just I don’t know how to do anything without you. | 我知道 我都不知道没有你该怎么办了 |
[08:51] | I-I mean, I walk by leaning on you. | 我靠着你走路 |
[08:53] | I don’t drive, because you’re on the driver’s side. | 我不开车 因为只能你开 |
[08:55] | And at work, when a client gets obnoxious, | 工作时 要是碰见一个烦人的客户 |
[08:57] | I let you yell at them. | 我会让你来吼他们 |
[08:58] | Well, I’ll still yell at people for you and drive you to work, | 分开后我还是会帮你吼别人 送你去上班 |
[09:00] | but you’re gonna have to learn to walk on your own, | 但是你得学会自己走路 |
[09:02] | or that’s just gonna be weird. | 要不然就真的奇怪了 |
[09:03] | Stop making everything a joke. | 别再开玩笑了 |
[09:04] | – Stop thinking about mom. – I’m not. | -别想老妈了 -我没有 |
[09:06] | Dude, we share a brain. | 姐们 我们共用一个脑子 |
[09:09] | She just always said it was too dangerous to separate us. | 她总是说把我们俩分开很危险 |
[09:11] | Your situation has changed, Annie. | 你们现在的情况不同了 安妮 |
[09:13] | I think even your mother would see how necessary it is now. | 我觉得即使是你们的母亲 也会这么做 |
[09:16] | Your blood supplies overlap. | 你们的供血有部分重叠 |
[09:18] | Liz’s heart is doing more work than yours, | 利兹的心脏比你的承受了更多压力 |
[09:20] | which is causing high-output cardiac failure. | 这会造成高输出的心力衰竭 |
[09:22] | The body can’t stay much longer. | 坚持不了多久 |
[09:25] | Meaning if we don’t do anything, we both die. | 意思是如果我们什么都不做 就都会死 |
[09:29] | I’m gonna do the stupid surgery. | 我会做这个傻瓜手术的 |
[09:30] | Don’t get all weepy, Kenzie. | 别哭哭啼啼了 肯基 |
[09:36] | Dr. Bailey… | 贝利医生 |
[09:39] | Braden Morris’ parents think that you’re avoiding them. | 布莱登·莫里斯的父母觉得你在躲他们 |
[09:41] | I’m not avoiding them. | 我没有躲他们 |
[09:42] | Yeah, well, they want to make sure | 好吧 他们想要让你知道 |
[09:43] | that you know that they’re not mad at you. | 他们没有生你的气 |
[09:45] | Imagine my relief. | 可算放下这块石头了 |
[09:47] | They’re thrill, because Braden’s doing great. | 他们很高兴 因为布莱登变好了 |
[09:50] | He’s got 500 T-cells. | 他的T细胞指数到了500 |
[09:53] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[09:54] | Can he have solid food? | 他可以吃固体食物吗 |
[09:55] | He can have whatever he wants. | 他想吃啥就能吃啥 |
[09:57] | Um, monitor his vitals every two hours | 每两小时监测一下他的生命体征 |
[09:59] | – and get a full set of labs again in four. – Okay. | -四小时后再做一次全面检查 -好的 |
[10:02] | Wilson, I have back-to-back patients, | 威尔逊 我这边有好几个病人 |
[10:03] | and Babs Martin, my colectomy patient, | 巴博斯·马丁 我的结肠切割术病人 |
[10:05] | needs a central line. | 需要中心静脉穿刺 |
[10:06] | – She has no peripheral access. – Got it. I’ll do it now. | -她没法连接外部设备 -明白 让我来 |
[10:08] | – Good. – Oh, no, you won’t. | -好的 -不行 先等等 |
[10:09] | 3922 needs her J.P. drain removed, | 3922号病人需要移除她的JP引流管 |
[10:12] | and the delightful but demon-like little girl | 而且旁边既可爱又可恨的小女孩 |
[10:14] | next door also needs a new feeding tube. | 需要一个新的喂食管 |
[10:16] | And they’re kids — little, tiny humans — | 而且他们可是很小的小孩 |
[10:18] | and we don’t make little, tiny humans | 我们可是不会让很小的小孩 |
[10:19] | wait for things like feeding tubes and drain removals, do we? | 为了喂食管和去除引流管的事情而等待 对吗 |
[10:22] | No, we don’t. | 对 我们不会 |
[10:24] | Thanks. You’re awesome. | 谢谢 你太棒了 |
[10:26] | Okay, I will take care of twin “A.” | 我来动双胞胎A |
[10:28] | Amy will take care of twin “B.” | 艾米动双胞胎B |
[10:30] | – Dr. Shepherd. – What? | -是谢博德医生 -怎么了 |
[10:31] | No, I mean my name is Dr. Shepherd. | 不 我是说我的名字是谢博德医生 |
[10:34] | You said “Amy,” | 你说的是”艾米” |
[10:34] | and that makes me sound like some sorority girl | 听起来我像某个妇女联谊会的女孩 |
[10:37] | tagging along on your brain surgery | 追着你的头部手术问来问去的 |
[10:38] | when, in fact, I am your co-surgeon. | 但实际上 我是你的搭档 |
[10:41] | Okay. I apologize. | 好吧 我的错 |
[10:44] | Everybody clear on their role? Uh, Torres? | 大家都知道自己的职责了吗 托瑞斯 |
[10:45] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Avery? | -我知道 -艾弗里 |
[10:47] | Yeah, me too. | 我也明白 |
[10:47] | Amy — uh, Dr. Shepherd. | 艾米 谢博德医生 |
[10:50] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[10:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:53] | See everybody in surgery. | 大家手术室见 |
[10:54] | Get some food, people. | 吃点东西 |
[10:55] | This is the last time you’ll be eating for a while. | 手术时间挺长的啊 |
[10:56] | Amy, let’s go over this one more time. | 艾米 我们再过一遍手术流程 |
[10:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:00] | Mer, would you grab me an energy bar? | 梅 能给我拿个能量棒吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:03] | You know, he thinks you’re great, | 他其实认为你很棒 |
[11:05] | so I don’t know why he treats you like… | 我也不知道他为什么对待你像…. |
[11:07] | I’m incompetent. | 没实力的医生 |
[11:09] | Because he’s twin “A.” | 因为他是比较优秀的那个 |
[11:10] | Always has been, always will be. | 以前是这样 以后也是这样 |
[11:11] | Which makes me twin “B.” Super fun. | 就是说我总是不如他 太有意思了 |
[11:15] | Hey, uh, Raynbow Williams in bed three | 瑞本·威廉 三床病人 |
[11:17] | needs an abdominal exam to rule out appendicitis. | 需要做下腹检查 排除阑尾炎的可能 |
[11:19] | Ooh, “Raynbow.” | “瑞本”啊[与”彩虹”谐音] |
[11:21] | I’m gonna add that to my list of baby names | 我要加到宝宝名字收集名单里 |
[11:23] | Really? | 没开玩笑 |
[11:24] | Yep, right after Bubba, Toolio, and Agamemnon. | 里面还有巴巴 图里奥和阿伽门农 |
[11:26] | Agamemnon? | 阿伽门农 |
[11:28] | That — that is — that’s — that’s pretty. | 这…这..挺好听的 |
[11:30] | No, it’s not. It’s child abuse. | 不 才不是 这是虐童 |
[11:32] | But Callie keeps shooting down | 但是凯丽完全不喜欢 |
[11:34] | all the cute names that I suggest, | 我给起的可爱名字 |
[11:35] | So my new strategy is to bury the cute names | 所以我的新策略是 |
[11:38] | in a sea of terrible ones. | 让她在一堆烂名字中选个好点的 |
[11:39] | So, um…Zamboni, Hashtag, Digger. | 有…赞博尼 井号 迪哥 |
[11:43] | Wow. You guys aren’t even pregnant yet, and you’re so — | 你们都还没怀上就已经… |
[11:46] | Crazy? | 癫狂 |
[11:47] | No, no. I was — I was gonna say excited. | 不 我是想说激动 |
[11:49] | Imagine how insufferable I’ll be | 如果孩子真怀上了 |
[11:50] | when there’s an actual baby to talk about. | 你可以想象谁能忍受我 |
[11:57] | Once we came up with a closed seeding system, | 当我们想出了封闭式植入法 |
[11:59] | we were able to speed the time | 我们就能减少 |
[12:00] | between bone-marrow aspiration and graft implantation. | 骨髓抽吸和移植间隔的时间 |
[12:05] | Next. | 下一个问题 |
[12:06] | I have a question. | 我有问题 |
[12:12] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:13] | Does the difference in tensile strength | 病人组织和3D打印导管 |
[12:14] | between the patient’s tissue and the bioprinted conduit | 抗张强度的不同 这会不会增加 |
[12:17] | increase the risk of turbulent flow at the anastomosis? | 接合术中紊流的风险 |
[12:20] | No. Our conduits exhibit laminar flow. | 我们的导管是层流的状态 |
[12:22] | And testing revealed a tensile strength of 0.6 megapascals. | 测试显示抗张强度为0.6兆帕 |
[12:26] | Without long-term follow-up, | 没有长期的跟踪观察 |
[12:27] | how can you claim that your conduit | 您怎么确保3D打印导管 |
[12:29] | supercedes the standard prosthetic conduit? | 能取代传统人造导管 |
[12:32] | We expect our conduits to grow and remodel | 我们预计导管会继续生长和重塑 |
[12:35] | throughout the patient’s lifetime. | 这将会在病人一生中持续下去 |
[12:36] | Thus obviating the need for serial operations. | 所以就不必进行一系列手术 |
[12:42] | Exactly. | 的确如此 |
[12:44] | More time-consuming up front, but worth it in the long run. | 早期花费时间较长 但长远看会更有益 |
[12:47] | Don’t you run the risk | 有没有考虑到 |
[12:49] | of your cells undergoing apoptosis | 细胞在水凝胶中培育 |
[12:53] | when seeded on the hydrogel? | 可能导致细胞凋亡的风险 |
[12:58] | That was a concern initially, | 我们最初对此也有疑虑 |
[13:01] | but we discovered 90% of the seeded cells | 但我们发现90%的培育细胞 |
[13:04] | remained viable after one week. | 在一周后仍保持活性 |
[13:08] | I was very surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[13:11] | Fascinating. | 实在太棒了 |
[13:13] | Thank you, Dr. Yang. | 谢谢你 杨医生 |
[13:28] | We would love to see the data from your initial patients. | 我们很想看看您最初那位病人的数据 |
[13:31] | Oh, well, uh, your office has my e-mail. | 您那有我的邮箱地址 |
[13:33] | I’d be — I’d be happy to share it with you. | 我很..我很高兴与大家分享 |
[13:35] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[13:36] | You were wise to bring her, Burke. | 邀请她来太对了 伯克 |
[13:37] | She’ll teach us all a thing or two. | 我们都从中学习到了一点东西 |
[13:40] | She certainly will. | 她肯定会的 |
[13:43] | You did this? | 是你叫我来的 |
[13:44] | I thought it was someone named Weiss. | 我以为是一个叫维斯的 |
[13:49] | Weiss is one of my staff. | 维斯是我的员工 |
[13:51] | I didn’t think you’d, uh, respond to an invitation from me, | 鉴于我们的历史 我觉得我邀请的话 |
[13:56] | given the circumstances of our last interaction. | 你就不会来了 |
[13:58] | Me in a white dress and you fleeing the state. | 我穿着婚纱 而你逃跑了 |
[14:02] | Well, a follow-up to that is delicate. | 那之后我也没脸再找你了 |
[14:06] | Why am I here? | 我来真是自讨没趣 |
[14:08] | Because I wanted to talk to you | 我想找你谈谈 |
[14:11] | about your unpublished details of your protocol. | 谈谈你没发布的试验细节 |
[14:14] | And you brought me 6,000 miles to discuss it? | 你让我飞了半个地球就为这个么 |
[14:17] | Well, this is my hospital. | 这是我的医院 |
[14:19] | I get to fly people 6,000 miles to ask them questions. | 我有资本付机票把人找来 |
[14:26] | Let me return the favor. | 让我也表示一下 |
[14:28] | Show you what I’ve been working on. | 给你看看我的项目 |
[14:29] | I have a surgery this afternoon. | 我下午有个手术 |
[14:31] | I would really love for you to scrub in… | 我真心希望你能加入 |
[14:34] | unless you have plans. | 除非你有其他计划 |
[14:39] | I have to make a phone call. | 让我打个电话 |
[14:42] | Oh, go ahead. | 随意 |
[14:44] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我等下再找你 |
[14:47] | And, uh, tell Meredith I said hello. | 代我向梅瑞狄斯问好 |
[15:00] | Hey, is that her? | 是杨吗 |
[15:01] | Mnh-mnh. Voicemail. We keep missing each other. | 语言留言 总是接不到对方电话 |
[15:04] | Is she having a good time? | 她在那边怎么样 |
[15:05] | Uh, yeah. She’s just saying her speech went well and — | 挺好的 她说演讲进行得不错 |
[15:08] | – Burke is here. – What? | -伯克在这里 -什么 |
[15:10] | – Burke. Here. – Shut up. | -伯克 在这里 -我没听错吧 |
[15:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | Nothing, nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[15:16] | She’s saying that, um, she got a standing ovation. | 她说 她受到了热烈欢迎 |
[15:21] | I knew this trip was gonna be great for her. | 我就知道她这趟旅程会很开心 |
[15:23] | Mer, call me back. | 晚点打给我 |
[15:24] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[15:25] | You guys, the last time I did this, I went — | 我上次切的时候 直接切穿 |
[15:26] | Through the table. We know. That’s why we’re practicing. | 切穿桌子 我们知道 所以才要练习 |
[15:30] | What are we doing? | 在聊什么呢 |
[15:31] | Dr. Shepherd picked Leah to do the burr holes | 谢博德医生选了莉亚 |
[15:32] | on the Cooper twins. | 给库伯姐妹开颅 |
[15:33] | Doesn’t he know that last time she — | 他难道不知道她上次 |
[15:35] | – Shut up. – How’s scut? | -闭嘴 -那个小人怎样了 |
[15:37] | Mm. Fine. I’m actually killing it. | 还好吧 我准备结束实验了 |
[15:43] | You’re killing her! | 你把她弄死了 |
[15:45] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[15:46] | Stop it. That was your first one. | 别这样 才第一个 |
[15:48] | You know how hard to go now. | 你现在知道要用多大力了 |
[15:50] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[15:54] | I just think it’s kind of shocking that the first option | 我只是震惊于 一个医生 |
[15:57] | tossed onto the table for a pregnant woman | 面对一个心情复杂的孕妇 |
[16:00] | with mixed feelings is termination. | 给出的第一个建议竟然是终止妊娠 |
[16:02] | I think she’s just doing her job. | 我觉得她做了自己该做的 |
[16:05] | Can you just be on my side? | 你就不能站在我这边一次吗 |
[16:07] | I am on your side. | 我跟你站在同一边 |
[16:09] | I just don’t think we need to vilify the O.B. for one comment. | 我只是觉得不能怪妇产科医生 |
[16:11] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:11] | I-I was… | 我只是 |
[16:16] | Maybe I was. I don’t know. | 也有可能 我也不知道 |
[16:19] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想跟你起吵架 |
[16:20] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[16:22] | What about Phoebe if it’s a girl? | 女孩的话叫菲比怎么样 |
[16:24] | Phoebe Freebie? Slutty. | 免费菲比 像在暗示什么 |
[16:28] | Uh, but, uh, cute. | 不过 挺可爱的 |
[16:30] | Terrific. | 很棒 |
[16:31] | It’s one of the better names. | 这名字很不错 |
[16:32] | Dr. Webber, | 韦伯医生 |
[16:34] | Did I hear that you called a meeting of the board? | 我听说你提议开了董事会 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[16:38] | Well, next time, could you please make sure I’m available? | 下次提议的时候能先确认我能参加吗 |
[16:41] | Well, we needed to discuss some issues with the foundation. | 我们需要讨论有关基金会的事情 |
[16:44] | Your input wasn’t needed. | 你不需要出席 |
[16:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[16:46] | If you have something to say about the foundation, | 如果你有任何有关基金会的意见 |
[16:48] | you say it to me. | 应该跟我说 |
[16:49] | I would appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Okay, well, here’s what I’ll say, then. | 好吧 我想说的是这个 |
[16:53] | I built this place with certain ideals in mind, | 我建立医院的时候有很多抱负 |
[16:55] | and I’m not gonna let them be trifled with. | 我绝不允许这些抱负最终流产 |
[16:57] | We got in bed with your foundation too fast. | 我们跟你们基金会的合作太仓促了 |
[17:00] | It’s clear that there are certain fundamental differences of philosophy. | 现在暴露出很多原则性的分歧 |
[17:04] | It’s not gonna work. It’s a doomed marriage. | 这样下去合作注定会失败的 |
[17:13] | Okay, Babs, let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort. | 巴博斯 有任何不舒服要告诉我 |
[17:15] | Wilson, everything okay in here? | 威尔逊 一切都好吧 |
[17:17] | Yeah. All good. Just passing the catheter. | 一切正常 正在插导管 |
[17:19] | Well, you’re running Braden’s labs? | 记得给布莱登作检查 |
[17:20] | Yeah, just like you said. | 对 我会去的 |
[17:22] | Good. Keep me updated on them. | 很好 有什么进展要告诉我 |
[17:26] | All right. Catheter’s in. | 导管插好了 |
[17:27] | Babs, we’re almost done here. I just need to remove the wire. | 巴博斯 差不多了 就剩取线了 |
[17:30] | My lucky charm. | 你真是我的小甜心 |
[17:31] | Didn’t feel a pinch. | 一点都不疼 |
[17:32] | I’ve had lots of practice. | 我练习过很多次了 |
[17:37] | That hurts. | 好疼 |
[17:38] | It’s not coming out. The wire snagged on something. | 拉不出来 线被什么东西挂住了 |
[17:41] | Oh, what’s happening?! | 发生什么事了 |
[17:42] | Push 0.5 of hydromorphone. | 注射0.5毫克氢吗啡酮 |
[17:45] | Babs, just try and relax, okay? | 巴博斯 尽量放松 |
[17:48] | The contours are virtually seamless. | 缝合得几乎没有痕迹 |
[17:50] | I’m impressed, Torres. | 我很惊讶 托瑞斯 |
[17:51] | It took hours of meticulous work to perfect these pieces, Derek. | 我花了好几个小时处理这个 德里克 |
[17:55] | Amy’d better not screw it up. | 艾米最好别给我搞砸了 |
[17:56] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[17:57] | You treat her like she’s the village idiot. | 你一直当她是没见市面的傻蛋 |
[17:59] | – I do not. – Yes, you do. | -我没有 -你有 |
[18:00] | And I need you to tell me that she’s not the village idiot. | 除非你亲口承认她不是 |
[18:01] | She is not the village idiot. | 她不是没见市面的傻蛋 |
[18:05] | I wouldn’t let her near the Coopers | 如果她不是特别出色 |
[18:06] | if she weren’t exceedingly capable. | 我根本不可能让她给库伯姐妹做手术 |
[18:09] | Hey, is that the… | 那不是… |
[18:11] | A fully functioning robotic leg? Yes, it is. | 一条功能齐全的机械义肢 没错 |
[18:13] | Well, I thought my absence totally stalled the progress. | 我还以为缺了我项目就做不下去了呢 |
[18:17] | It did. | 确实如此 |
[18:18] | So I kind of took it in a different direction. | 所以我换了一个方向努力 |
[18:19] | I’m redirecting the peripheral nerve signals | 让末梢神经信号 |
[18:21] | to send commands directly to the prosthetic leg, | 直接给义肢发出指令 |
[18:24] | Eliminating your sensors entirely. | 完全不需要你的感应器 |
[18:26] | I’ve cut out the middleman. | 成功跳过了中间环节 |
[18:27] | Oh, so I’m the middleman? | 所以我成了中间人了 |
[18:28] | No. I still need you to connect the nerves. | 不是 我还要你来连接神经 |
[18:30] | – So I’m just the mechanic? – Kind of. | -所以我只是个技师 -差不多吧 |
[18:32] | But I would never let you near it | 如果你不能胜任的话 |
[18:33] | if you weren’t exceedingly capable. | 我是不会让你靠近它半步的 |
[18:35] | You have one new message. | 您有一条新留言 |
[18:37] | Before you do something rash, remember a few things. | 在你鲁莽地做决定之前 要记得几件事 |
[18:39] | Remember that he cut away pieces of you. | 记得你的一部分因为他而没了 |
[18:41] | Remember that his mama took your eyebrows. | 记得他老妈剃了你的眉毛 |
[18:43] | And remember that you’ve | 记得你花了 |
[18:44] | worked the past seven years to get over — | 七年时间才放下 |
[18:48] | It’s just coffee. | 咖啡而已 |
[18:50] | You still drink it, right? | 你还喝呢吧 |
[18:58] | You know, I’m gonna go. I don’t want to miss my flight. | 我得走了 不想错过飞机 |
[19:01] | Oh, you’re fine. | 没关系 |
[19:02] | I had Weiss put another ticket on hold for you. | 我让维斯给你预留了一张机票 |
[19:06] | You know, all this secret making of plans | 你的所有这些秘密计划 |
[19:08] | and shuttling me around on your own schedule — | 按你自己的时间擅自为我安排机票 |
[19:10] | it’s manipulative. | 你真能摆布人 |
[19:11] | Oh, I’m sorry you see it that way. | 你居然这么看 我很遗憾 |
[19:16] | You’ve been following my work? | 你一直在跟进我的工作吗 |
[19:18] | You gonna tell me you haven’t been following mine? | 难道你没有跟进我的吗 |
[19:26] | This surgery you’re about to see is new, though. | 你待会要看的手术是新的 |
[19:31] | I didn’t want to publish it | 在十拿九稳前 |
[19:32] | until I was sure I had what I thought I had. | 我不想公开发布 |
[19:36] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[19:41] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你看看 |
[20:01] | They’re prepped and ready to go. | 她们都准备好了 可以开始 |
[20:04] | Which one is twin “A”? | 哪个是双胞胎A |
[20:08] | You need to identify the twin with the best prognosis. | 你们要从双胞胎中选出预后最好的一个 |
[20:11] | If things start to go poorly in surgery, | 如果手术情况不乐观 |
[20:13] | the team throws all of their resources | 你们团队会把所有资源 |
[20:15] | toward the stronger twin — twin “A.” | 供给更情况更好的双胞胎 双胞胎A |
[20:17] | It’s better to have one alive than neither. | 一个活命总比两个都没了强 |
[20:20] | I’m a doctor. I know how it works. | 我是医生 我知道这是什么情况 |
[20:22] | I delivered these girls, Dr. Grey. | 她俩是我接生的 格蕾医生 |
[20:25] | I’ve been to their college graduation, | 我参加了她们的大学毕业典礼 |
[20:27] | met their boyfriends. | 见过她们的男友 |
[20:29] | I helped bury their mother. | 她们妈妈的葬礼我有帮忙 |
[20:31] | And I’d like for you to tell me which is twin “A” | 我希望你能告诉我哪个是双胞胎A |
[20:33] | so I can ask god to take a little extra care of her sister. | 然后祈祷 让上帝也怜悯一下另一个 |
[20:39] | Lizzie is twin “A.” | 利兹是双胞胎A |
[20:42] | If things go bad in there, | 如果情况不乐观 |
[20:43] | all of our resources will go to her. | 所有资源都会给她 |
[20:46] | God help Annie. | 上帝保佑安妮 |
[20:50] | Dr. Grey, we’re ready. | 格蕾医生 我们准备好了 |
[20:55] | See you on the other side. | 术后见了 |
[20:57] | And we’re gonna want doughnuts, Kenzie. | 到时候我们会想吃甜甜圈的 肯基 |
[20:59] | Don’t worry, Annie. I’ll get you doughnuts. | 别担心 安妮 我给你们买 |
[21:19] | We’re almost finished procuring this vein. | 摘取血管差不多快完成了 |
[21:21] | Okay, Murphy, how are we doing? | 好的 墨菲 情况如何 |
[21:23] | She’s doing great. | 她做得很不错 |
[21:24] | She’s done seven burr holes and hasn’t punctured the dura. | 已经钻了七个孔 没有穿透硬脑膜 |
[21:33] | Checking the last burr hole. | 检查一下最后一个钻孔 |
[21:36] | Well done, Murphy. Perfect. | 干得漂亮 墨菲 |
[21:39] | Delicate vascular work here. | 这精细的血管手术受不了惊吓 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | Okay, next, I’ll need a number 3 Penfield | 好的 接下来 我需要3号潘菲尔德 |
[21:44] | to strip away the sagittal sinus from the bone flap. | 去掉骨片表面的矢状窦 |
[21:47] | Alex, pick up, pick up, pick up! | 阿历克斯 快接 快接 快接 |
[21:49] | See? I was right. You need me. | 你看 我说中了吧 你需要我 |
[21:52] | So, what did you screw up now? | 这次你搞砸了什么 |
[21:52] | – Alex, I-I — – Look.I’m kidding. | -阿历克斯 我… -我开玩笑的 |
[21:54] | And I’m in the middle of a thing here. | 我正在忙 |
[21:55] | – Can I call you later? – Yeah. O-Okay. | -能不能过后打给你 -当然 好的 |
[21:58] | – I’ll see you later. – Hi. | -待会见 -你好 |
[22:05] | Babs, the wire’s caught on something in your chest, | 巴博斯 你胸腔里有东西把线钩住了 |
[22:07] | so we’re gonna take an x-ray | 我们得照一下X光 |
[22:09] | to help us see what’s going on inside. | 看看里面是怎么回事 |
[22:10] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[22:11] | Oh, hey, I know. Uh — | 我知道 |
[22:13] | You know that you still haven’t done the drain removal on 3922? | 你知道你还没把3922号的引流管拿掉吗 |
[22:16] | I’m glad that you know that, | 你还记得么 |
[22:17] | because for some reason, it’s not — | 因为不知道为什么 |
[22:18] | I’m — I’m coming right now. | 我马上就来 |
[22:20] | Babs, just hang on. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 巴博斯 坚持一下 你不会有事的 |
[22:24] | This vessel looks like it belongs to Liz. | 这条血管好像是利兹的 |
[22:27] | Agreed. | 对 |
[22:28] | I’ll continue my dissection millimeter by millimeter | 在确定她们情况足够稳定 |
[22:30] | until we’re sure they’re stable enough | 可以绑扎其他血管前 |
[22:32] | to start ligating the remaining vessels. | 我会继续小心分割 |
[22:35] | The vitals, please? | 她俩的生命体征如何 |
[22:36] | Twin “A,” 110/70. | 双胞胎A 高压110 低压70 |
[22:38] | Twin “B,” 140/90. | 双胞胎B 高压140 低压90 |
[22:40] | Okay, now, I’m gonna start clipping the bridging veins. | 好的 现在我开始分离桥静脉 |
[22:44] | Oh, no. Does that look like — | 哦不 这是不是 |
[22:46] | – Yes. – Damn it. It’s getting dusky. | -是的 -该死的 开始变黑了 |
[22:49] | Probably propagating. | 可能还在增殖 |
[22:50] | Tissues are edematous moving medially — | 组织水肿 正向中央移动 |
[22:52] | Towards the sinus. | 朝着窦道 |
[22:52] | If it gets there — | 到那里的话 |
[22:53] | Both flows are compromised. I know. | 两边的血液循环就都堵塞了 我知道 |
[22:54] | – What’s happening? – Liz developed a clot, | -怎么回事 -利兹有血块 |
[22:56] | and now they’re trying to keep it | 他们正试着 |
[22:57] | from spreading to Annie’s brain. | 阻止血块蔓延到安妮的大脑 |
[22:59] | They have to move quickly if they’re gonna save Annie’s life. | 想救安妮命的话必须动作快 |
[23:02] | We have to separate them now and fast. | 我们现在得赶紧将她们分开 |
[23:04] | – Dissector. – Try to stay midline. | -剥离器 -尽量保持在中线 |
[23:06] | We’ll control the bleeding once they’ve separated. | 她们一旦分开 我们就要控制出血量 |
[23:07] | Okay, medium clips… keep them coming. | 好的 中号止血钳 递给我 别停 |
[23:08] | – Come on, Annie. – I’m confused. | -加油啊 安妮 -我不明白 |
[23:10] | I thought that Liz is twin “A.” | 利兹不是一号双胞胎吗 |
[23:11] | I thought that if things went wrong, | 如果有什么不测 |
[23:12] | we were supposed to throw all our resources to her. | 不是应该把资源都给她吗 |
[23:14] | Not anymore. | 情况有变 |
[23:19] | A trancatheter aortic valve replacement. | 主动脉瓣置换术 |
[23:22] | What’s so special about this? | 这有什么特别的 |
[23:24] | You’ll see. | 一会你就知道了 |
[23:30] | You lost the Harper Avery. | 你没得到哈珀-艾弗里奖 |
[23:34] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[23:36] | Uh, you shouldn’t feel bad about it. | 你不必太难过 |
[23:38] | Well, it’s easy for you to say. You won one. | 你说得倒是容易 你已经得过了 |
[23:40] | Hmm. That’s why I can say it. | 没错 所以我才这么说 |
[23:44] | There was a high after I won | 我得奖之后可风光了 |
[23:48] | and I rode it for a long time. | 我在这风光里沉浸了很久 |
[23:50] | And then there was a truly awful crash | 随之而来的是一种崩溃感 |
[23:55] | the fear that my best work was behind me. | 我害怕我最好的时光已经过去了 |
[23:58] | And, uh, the pressure I put on myself was enormous. | 之后我给自己的压力越来越大 |
[24:03] | I had to get away, so I came here. | 我必须离开 所以我就来了这 |
[24:06] | Started working quietly at first, and… then I met a gentleman | 一个人低调安静地工作 然后遇到了一位先生 |
[24:12] | that made a billion in the European bond market, | 在欧洲债券市场上赚了很多钱 |
[24:15] | wanted to put his name on something. | 想要让别人记住他 |
[24:16] | He bankrolled this whole place, | 于是他资助了这里 |
[24:18] | I brought in people from all over the world just to study hearts. | 我从全世界各地招人来研究心脏 |
[24:21] | You don’t get government funding? | 政府没有资助你吗 |
[24:23] | Don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[24:26] | The interesting thing about this patient is that he has an irregularly shaped valve. | 这位患者有意思的地方是这不规则的瓣膜 |
[24:33] | That does not make this interesting. | 这有什么有趣的 |
[24:40] | Does this? | 那这样呢 |
[24:51] | That’s his heart in hologram. | 这是他心脏的全息图 |
[24:57] | Composed of pre-op scans. | 根据手术前扫描图所制的 |
[25:00] | Complete intraoperative visualization. | 可完全互动的可视化图像 |
[25:04] | You can see it from all angles in real time. | 你能够真实地从每个角度观察它 |
[25:10] | And even slice it to see the anatomy, | 甚至剖开来看其结构 |
[25:16] | assess the ramifications without bearing any of the risk of blind entry. | 估测血管分支 从而规避风险 |
[25:21] | That’s what I’ve been waiting to publish. | 我一直准备将这一切发表 |
[25:23] | I just wanted to get the kinks out. | 不过得先解决些问题 |
[25:30] | Was it worth you sticking around for? | 这值得你多留一会吗 |
[25:36] | Yes, it was. | 值得 |
[25:42] | Wait till you see the rest of the place. | 等你看完其他地方再说吧 |
[26:00] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | Irrigate the field. Drape her loosely. | 灌点水 轻轻盖上 |
[26:02] | Derek, you go with the viable twin. I’ll stay here. | 德里克 你去处理那个能活下来的 这个我来 |
[26:04] | No, you go. I’ll be right there. | 不 你去 这个我来 |
[26:05] | I just want to try and retrieve the clot. | 我想试试移除血块 |
[26:06] | It’s a last-ditch effort, but it may work. | 最后一搏了 希望能起作用 |
[26:08] | – Can you save her? – Well, if I remove all the clot fast enough, | -你能救她吗 -如果能迅速清除所有血块的话 |
[26:10] | but she’ll still have deficits. | 但还是会对她有影响 |
[26:12] | Okay, my count. On three. | 好 听我口令 |
[26:14] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[26:18] | Don’t worry about Annie. I’ve got her. | 不要担心安妮 我会处理好的 |
[26:20] | I know you do. | 我知道你会 |
[26:22] | Okay, let’s get Annie next door asap. | 尽快把安妮移到隔壁 |
[26:23] | I need more light, heparinized shunt, | 灯再亮点 拿肝素分流管 |
[26:25] | and every nonessential person out of here. | 无关人员都出去 |
[26:34] | All these printers are yours? | 这些打印机都是你的 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:37] | – There’s… – 49. | -一共有… -49台 |
[26:39] | We had 50. | 本来有50台 |
[26:41] | One went buggy. We sent it back. | 有一台出问题了 我们就退了 |
[26:44] | So…you’ve completed a phase I trial with your conduits. | 你的导管完成了你实验的第一部分 |
[26:50] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[26:51] | I don’t know. I can’t… | 我不知道 我说不准 |
[26:56] | I don’t know now. Everything’s… | 目前还不知道 所有事情都… |
[26:58] | Because of the award? | 是因为获奖的事吗 |
[26:59] | Oh, I don’t care about the award. | 我不在乎得不得奖 |
[27:00] | Of course you do — at least you should. | 你当然在乎 至少你应该在乎 |
[27:03] | It’s an assessment from people who know that you are what you think you are. | 这是别人对于你自身的评价 |
[27:07] | Even you crave that, regardless of — | 就算是你 也肯定很渴望 即使是… |
[27:10] | I know how valid my work is. | 我知道我的工作很有价值 |
[27:12] | So do I. | 我也知道 |
[27:22] | I know what’s next, and it’s big. | 我知道接下来要做什么 宏伟的计划 |
[27:27] | But? | 但是呢 |
[27:29] | But… | 但是 |
[27:32] | You’re afraid you can’t raise the support after you lost the award. | 你担心你没得奖 之后得不到资金支持 |
[27:42] | What is it? | 究竟是什么 |
[27:46] | I want to print a functional human heart, | 我想要打印出一个功能完好的人类心脏 |
[27:49] | a beating heart. | 一个会跳动的心脏 |
[27:55] | We’ll do it here. | 让我们在这里完成 |
[27:56] | It’s not impossible here. | 在这里 一切都有可能 |
[27:58] | You can start tomorrow. All you have to do is say yes. | 只要你答应 明天就可以开始 |
[28:10] | So, where is Yang on the appeal? | 杨对申诉什么态度 |
[28:12] | I don’t know. I haven’t spoken to her since she left. | 不知道 她走后我还没跟她说上话 |
[28:14] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:15] | She’s visiting a hospital in Switzerland. | 她去瑞士一家医院访问了 |
[28:17] | She’s what?! | 什么 |
[28:19] | Is she looking for another job?! | 她是想跳槽吗 |
[28:22] | You see what you did? | 看看你干的好事 |
[28:23] | You go and lose the good ones one by one. | 好医生会一个接一个走掉 |
[28:25] | She just went to go give a talk. | 她只是去那演讲 |
[28:26] | I hope you’re happy. | 我希望这合了你的意 |
[28:28] | Thanks to you and your mother, pretty soon, | 多亏了你和你妈妈 不久之后 |
[28:29] | the only doctors working here will be you and Knox. | 这医院就只有你和诺克思两个医生了 |
[28:32] | You have to stop. | 够了 |
[28:34] | It — it was your relationship with the Harper Avery foundation | 当初是你和哈珀-艾弗里基金会的关系 |
[28:36] | that brought them here in the first place. | 医院才会和基金会合作 |
[28:38] | You’re embarrassed, and — and you’re ashamed. | 你很受挫 你很愧疚 |
[28:40] | And I’m sorry, | 为此我很遗憾 |
[28:41] | but I will not let you take it out on Dr. Avery anymore. | 但我不会让你拿艾弗里医生出气 |
[28:44] | He deserves your respect. | 他值得你的尊重 |
[28:45] | He’s not his mother, so stop it. | 他不是他母亲 别指责他 |
[29:02] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[29:06] | I never received Babs’ films. | 我没看到巴博斯的片子啊 |
[29:07] | I sent them up to Dr. Hunt. | 我送去给亨特医生了 |
[29:08] | What?! Why?! | 什么啊 为什么 |
[29:10] | It was a critical result, | 病人的情况不好 |
[29:11] | and he’s the attending on the chart. | 他是病人的主治医师 |
[29:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:17] | With Dr. Hunt. Took her upstairs to surgery. | 亨特医生带她上楼做手术了 |
[29:21] | Oh, Steph I need you! | 斯蒂芬帮个忙 |
[29:23] | Uh, can you go check on Braden Morris’ labs? | 检查布莱登·莫里斯的检验结果 |
[29:24] | Bailey is checking for leukocytosis to rule out leukemia. | 贝利想知道是否白细胞增多 排除白血病可能 |
[29:27] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 多谢啦 |
[29:28] | Leukemia? Why is Bailey… | 白血病 为什么贝利… |
[29:35] | How’s Annie’s saphenous vein graft coming? | 安妮隐静脉移植情况怎样 |
[29:37] | Patent, thankfully. | 还不错 |
[29:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:41] | Need an extra set of hands? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:42] | No. I’m just about to close the dura. | 不需要 我就要缝合硬脑膜了 |
[29:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:49] | Wow. Shepherd fixed Lizzie already? | 哇 谢博德完成利兹的手术了 |
[29:53] | He didn’t fix her. | 他没能完成 |
[29:58] | Dr. Hunt, I-I should have called you. | 亨特医生 我该呼叫你的 |
[30:00] | If not me, then someone. | 就算不叫我 也该叫别人 |
[30:01] | This hospital is full of doctors, Wilson. | 医院里到处都是医生 威尔逊 |
[30:03] | Because you tried to remove the wire by yourself forcefully, | 由于你想把线硬扯出来 |
[30:06] | you perforated the posterior wall of the subclavian vein, | 导致下锁骨静脉后壁穿孔 |
[30:10] | causing her to bleed. | 致使她内出血 |
[30:11] | – Oh, god. – And now I have to perform an emergency venous repair, | -天啊 -现在她需要紧急血管修复 |
[30:14] | and her colectomy has to be postponed. | 结肠切除术就只能推迟了 |
[30:16] | I-I was trying to handle everything — | 我试着自己独立完成 |
[30:18] | And you made it worse. | 却弄巧成拙 |
[30:30] | Sit down. I’ll order some dinner. | 请坐 我去叫外卖 |
[30:38] | Are you not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[30:41] | You want me to come work here? | 你想让我来这工作 |
[30:44] | That’s what I said, yes. | 我是这样说的 |
[30:48] | I no longer have the ability to interpret your noises. | 我已经没法读懂你的心思了 |
[30:52] | Is this some ploy to get me back in your life? | 这是你的精心安排 想让我回到你身边吗 |
[30:54] | Because I’m not interested. | 但我完全没兴趣 |
[31:02] | My wife, Edra. | 这是我妻子 艾德拉 |
[31:05] | That is Simone. She’s 5. | 这是西蒙娜 她五岁了 |
[31:07] | Vivianna just turned 4. | 薇薇安娜刚满四岁 |
[31:12] | I’m happy, Cristina. | 我很幸福 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:15] | Edra is the love of my life. | 艾德拉是我一生挚爱 |
[31:17] | She’s my world. | 她是我的全部 |
[31:18] | My family is my world. | 我的家庭是我的全部 |
[31:20] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[31:24] | I don’t want you, Cristina. | 我不想要你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:29] | And, um, okay, I-I don’t mean it like it sounds. | 好吧 不是这意思 这听起来有点别扭 |
[31:33] | No, I mean Edra wants to be a mom. | 我的意思是 艾德拉想要做妈妈 |
[31:37] | She trained as a surgeon, and she gave it up. | 她是医生 但她放弃了事业 |
[31:40] | Now she stays home and takes care of the kids. | 在家里当全职妈妈 |
[31:43] | She’s supportive of me, of my dreams. | 她支持我和我的梦想 |
[31:45] | Well, that’s good for you. | 你很幸福啊 |
[31:49] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[31:52] | When you do | 当你 |
[31:54] | what you and I do as fiercely as we do it, | 当我和你一样激情追逐我们的梦想 |
[31:58] | you need somebody that’s willing to stay home | 就需要有个人在家等着你 |
[32:01] | and keep the home fires burning. | 为你持家 照料一切 |
[32:02] | That’s the only way you and I are ever gonna have someone. | 我们的另一半就只能是这样甘愿付出的人 |
[32:04] | You don’t know me anymore. | 我已经不是从前的我了 |
[32:07] | I see your life has moved on. | 我知道你已经翻篇了 |
[32:09] | I want you to know mine has, too. | 我想让你知道 我也有自己的人生 |
[32:21] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[32:25] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你了 |
[32:27] | But I know that you’ve become a magnificent surgeon. | 但我知道 你已是个了不起的医生了 |
[32:36] | And you’ve become everything I dreamed you’d be. | 你成为了我希望你能成为的人 |
[32:41] | You should be in a place like this. | 你应该来像这样的地方工作 |
[32:44] | You should consider it. | 你该考虑一下 |
[32:54] | He has a family and a holographic heart, | 他成家了 还有心脏全息图技术 |
[32:57] | and he wants to bankroll my research | 他还想出钱赞助我的研究 |
[33:00] | for printing a functional heart. | 让我能打印心脏 |
[33:01] | I mean, he’s got like 49 printers | 他有49台打印机 |
[33:03] | and a bottomless pit of money and — | 还有源源不断的资金 |
[33:06] | How the hell are you not answering your phone right now?! | 你怎么还不接我电话 |
[33:09] | Mer, everything I have ever wanted is here… | 梅 我所梦想的一切 都在这里 |
[33:15] | except he’s here. | 可他偏偏也在 |
[33:16] | So what the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么办 |
[33:18] | I mean what would you tell me to do? | 你得告诉我该怎么办 |
[33:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | Annie decided to withdraw care? | 安妮决定要撤掉监护了吗 |
[33:57] | Any change on Lizzie? | 利兹有变好吗 |
[33:58] | No. They’ll be withdrawing care soon. | 没有 他们马上要撤掉监护了 |
[34:05] | You do remember how hard it was | 你一定还记得 要找到资金 |
[34:07] | to find the money to keep this place going. | 支持医院运转是多么不容易 |
[34:09] | The foundation was our hail mary, and you saved us. | 基金会是我们的救星 是你拯救了我们 |
[34:13] | We have to find a way to make it work with them. | 我们得找到和他们的相处之道 |
[34:16] | I was there | 你母亲第一次 |
[34:18] | the night your mother won her first Harper Avery. | 获得哈珀-艾弗里奖的当晚 我在现场 |
[34:21] | I wasn’t with her. I-I was sitting in the back. | 没有和她坐在一起 我当时坐在后排 |
[34:24] | Because my father was with her? | 因为我父亲陪在她身边 |
[34:28] | That award was our gold standard. | 那个奖项 是我们的试金石 |
[34:31] | It was the measure of our success. | 是衡量我们成功的标志 |
[34:33] | It was everything we worked for. | 是我们为之奋斗的一切 |
[34:34] | And I had to be there to see the look on her face. | 我必须在场 亲眼看到她得奖的表情 |
[34:37] | She was radiant. | 她当时兴奋得情溢于言表 |
[34:41] | Catherine made it meaningless with this. | 凯瑟琳将这一切变得毫无意义 |
[34:44] | She cheapened it. | 她贬低了奖项 |
[34:46] | She cheapened our goals. | 她践踏了我们的目标 |
[34:48] | She cheapened her memory. | 让回忆一文不值 |
[34:50] | I can’t stand that. | 我无法忍受 |
[34:52] | Richard, you got a minute? | 理查德 你有空吗 |
[35:01] | Dr. Bailey, I have Braden’s most recent results. | 贝利医生 这是布莱登最近的化验报告 |
[35:05] | Oh, thank you, Dr. Edwards. | 谢谢你 爱德华兹医生 |
[35:08] | You’re testing his white blood cell differential. | 你在检测他的白血细胞差异 |
[35:10] | I’m running many tests. His t-cell count is up. | 我做好多项检查 他的T细胞计数上升了 |
[35:13] | A boy with no immune system grew over 500 t-cells overnight. | 毫无免疫系统的男孩一夜间T细胞指数暴涨 |
[35:18] | I think you administered the deactivated virus | 我猜你背着他父母 |
[35:20] | – against his parents’ wishes. – Okay, it worked! | -注入了无活性病毒 -但很有效 |
[35:23] | And it’s working. | 目前效果不错 |
[35:26] | It’s amazing. | 太令人惊叹了 |
[35:28] | You’re amazing. | 你太了不起了 |
[35:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:40] | So you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[35:41] | This resident’s not cut out to be a surgeon. | 那个住院医生成不了外科医生 |
[35:43] | Yep. Either you’re a surgeon or you’re not. | 没错 要么不做 要做就做好 |
[35:51] | I can’t get fired. My parents will disown me. | 我不能被解雇 我爸妈会跟我断绝关系的 |
[35:53] | I’ll end up back in school. | 我会在学校读到老的 |
[35:55] | I’ll end up back in jail. | 我会在铁窗度过余生的 |
[35:57] | Will you stop? | 别说了行吗 |
[35:58] | If any one of us is fired, it’s me. | 如果有人要被解雇 那肯定是我 |
[36:00] | I went crazy very publicly. | 我可是当众发疯的 |
[36:02] | I disrupted an entire O.R. | 我在手术室里爆发的 |
[36:04] | I’m a surgical liability. | 我是外科手术的负累 |
[36:05] | And Shepherd hates me now. | 现在谢博德恨死我了 |
[36:07] | Hunt hates me. | 亨特才恨死我了 |
[36:08] | You should have seen his face today when I screwed up. | 你们真该看看他见我搞砸了是什么表情 |
[36:11] | My ex owns the hospital. | 我的前任是医院老板 |
[36:13] | It’s me. | 肯定会解雇我 |
[36:15] | I heard that residencies sometimes clean house, | 我听说有时候会将住院医生清场 |
[36:18] | like fire an entire class of residents and start fresh. | 就是把他们集体解雇 再重头来过 |
[36:27] | Hey. What? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[36:31] | I just had a really good day. | 我今天过得超棒 |
[36:33] | Oh. Next round’s on him. | 好啊 下一轮酒让他请客 |
[36:45] | You spoke to Meredith? | 你和梅瑞狄斯谈过了 |
[36:50] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | And, uh, no, I can’t take the job. | 不行 我不能接受这份工作 |
[36:53] | Thank you for the offer, but…no. | 感谢你邀请我 但是 不行 |
[36:56] | Meredith carries a grudge. | 看来梅瑞狄斯对我怀恨在心啊 |
[36:59] | This has nothing to do with Meredith or a grudge. | 和梅瑞狄斯无关 也没人记恨你 |
[37:01] | It’s far from that simple. | 远没有那么简单 |
[37:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:04] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[37:05] | You got me here. We had our fun. | 你把我骗来这里 咱们叙过旧了 |
[37:07] | – Take no for an answer. – Why? | -我拒绝你的邀请 如此而已 -为什么 |
[37:11] | Why? | 你还要问为什么 |
[37:11] | Honestly, it doesn’t make any sense. | 老实讲 这毫无道理啊 |
[37:16] | You think I want to work for you again? | 你以为我还会为你工作吗 |
[37:20] | I never wanted to work for you. | 我从没想过为你工作 |
[37:22] | I wanted to be you. | 我想要有你这般成就 |
[37:25] | The best thing that ever happened to me | 你在婚礼上做了落跑新郎 |
[37:28] | was you walking away from our wedding. | 是我这辈子遇到最好的事情 |
[37:30] | It made me stand on my own two feet. | 让我不得不自力更生 |
[37:32] | I am better for it. You are better for it. | 我做得更好了 你也更有成就 |
[37:34] | – Will you just hold… – So why bring me here? | -你能先听我说 -为什么让我来这里 |
[37:36] | Why offer me a job you know I can’t resist? | 为什么要给我提供一份无法抗拒的工作 |
[37:38] | You gonna dangle the carrot, | 你把诱惑摆到我面前 |
[37:40] | and I’m supposed to chase at it until you snatch it away? | 让我在后面穷追不舍 再把它夺走吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t want the job. | 我不想要这份工作 |
[37:43] | – Are you done? – No! | -你说完了吗 -没有 |
[37:58] | Now I am. | 现在说完了 |
[38:01] | I don’t want you to work for me. | 我不是要你为我工作 |
[38:04] | Us working together would | 我们在一起工作 |
[38:06] | destroy my marriage, my life. | 会破坏我的婚姻 我的生活 |
[38:15] | The way I loved you was consuming, | 曾经我对你的爱是那么热烈 |
[38:20] | and eventually… | 最终 |
[38:25] | you hold the carrot, and I’ll be chasing you. | 是我在追寻着永远也追不上的你 |
[38:29] | I have a family now, a life that… | 现在我有了家庭 生活着 |
[38:34] | a life I want. | 我想要的生活 |
[38:38] | I don’t want you to work for me. | 我不是要你为我工作 |
[38:41] | You just offered me a job. | 你刚刚给我一份工作 |
[38:42] | I don’t want you to work for me. | 我不是要你为我工作 |
[38:43] | I want you to take over for me. | 我是要你来代替我 |
[38:52] | I am leaving. | 我要走了 |
[38:55] | Edra’s parents are in Milan, | 艾德拉的父母在米兰 |
[38:56] | and she wants to be closer to them. | 她想离他们近一些 |
[38:58] | – Wait. – She has made so many sacrifices for me, | -等等 -她为我作了太多牺牲 |
[39:01] | and now I think it’s time for me to do the same for her. | 现在是时候让我为她同样作出牺牲了 |
[39:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:04] | I have been wanting to leave for a while now, | 我想离开已经有一段时间了 |
[39:07] | but I just haven’t been able to find anyone | 只是我找不到能让我愿意 |
[39:10] | that I was willing to give the institute to, until now. | 托付这座研究所的人 现在找到了 |
[39:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:17] | You’re offering me your hospital, | 你要把你的医院给我 |
[39:20] | like you’re Willy Wonka | 就好像你是威利·旺卡 |
[39:20] | 儿童小说《查理与巧克力工厂》中厂主威利·旺卡将 巧克力工厂的继承权赠与了查理·毕奇 | |
[39:21] | and you’re handing me a chocolate factory? | 然后你要给我一座巧克力工厂 |
[39:26] | Cheer up, Charlie. | 开心吧 查理 |
[39:28] | You’re not serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[39:39] | You are serious. | 你是认真的 |
[39:44] | This place is yours, Cristina, if you want it. | 只要你想要 这里就是你的 克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:48] | Do you? | 你想要吗 |
[39:52] | Open your eyes. | 睁大眼睛 |
[40:04] | How did you know I was — | 你怎么知道我在 |
[40:05] | I know who you hang out with. | 我知道你的心 |
[40:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[40:25] | Yeah. I just needed to sit down for a bit. | 但还是得坐一会儿 |
[40:30] | Should probably get used to these seats, though. | 或许应该早点习惯这些座椅 |
[40:35] | I can’t change who I am. | 我不能改变我是谁 |
[40:38] | But that doesn’t mean I want to sit at home every Sunday | 但我也不愿意每个周日自己坐在家里 |
[40:42] | when my family’s off at church. | 而我的家人都去教堂 |
[40:45] | You would go to church with me? | 你愿意和我一起去教堂 |
[40:46] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[40:49] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[40:53] | As long as we can get waffles after. | 只要之后能有华夫饼吃 |
[40:56] | We can have waffles after. | 我们当然可以吃华夫饼 |
[40:59] | What do you see? | 你能看见吗 |
[41:02] | More possibilities? | 更多的可能 |
[41:04] | Agamemnon. | 阿伽门农 |
[41:06] | I kind of love it. | 我有点喜欢这个 |
[41:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:18] | Callie Torres has a really interesting project. | 凯丽·托瑞斯有一个非常有意思的项目 |
[41:22] | She needs an exceptional neurosurgeon. | 她需要一名优秀的神外医生 |
[41:25] | I recommended you. | 我推荐了你 |
[41:29] | Derek, I don’t live here. | 德里克 我又不住这 |
[41:30] | Maybe you should. | 也许你应该来这住 |
[41:32] | I like having you here. | 我喜欢你在这 |
[41:33] | You’re — you’re my favorite sister. | 你 你是我最喜欢的妹妹 |
[41:36] | You say that to all of us. | 你对我们每个人都这么说 |
[41:38] | But I will choose to believe you, | 不过我选择相信你 |
[41:40] | because you are my favorite brother. | 因为你是我最喜欢的哥哥 |
[41:45] | Does your new view give you more hope? | 新的视角是否带给你更多希望 |
[41:52] | That’s the goal. | 这就达到目的了 |
[41:57] | Although it doesn’t always work out that way. | 虽然并不总是能产生这样的效果 |
[42:02] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[42:04] | I ate some. | 我吃了一点 |
[42:11] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[42:15] | Sometimes, a shift in perspective | 有时 改变了视角 |
[42:16] | just makes you see what you’ve lost. | 还会让你看清你所失去的 |