时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Today’s forecast — hey, mid 70s! | 今天天气预报 23度哟 |
[00:03] | Unseasonably warm and clear in the pacific northwest. | 太平洋西北部反常得暖和晴朗 |
[00:06] | It’s gonna be a great day, Seattle! | 今天风和日丽哟 西雅图 |
[00:08] | He doesn’t know that. He’s an idiot. | 他根本在乱说 这个白痴 |
[00:10] | For all he knows, | 他只知道 |
[00:11] | it could be the worst day of his life. | 今天可能是他有生以来最糟的一天 |
[00:14] | Why is that on? | 你怎么开了天气预报啊 |
[00:15] | Oh! Um, I wanted to see the weather. | 我想看看天气咋样 |
[00:17] | I have to fly today. | 我今天不是要坐飞机嘛 |
[00:18] | You’ve been saying that for two weeks. | 你说这个说了两周了 |
[00:19] | Well, only because Link McNeil kept getting close | 这不是因为林克就快 |
[00:22] | to getting a heart. | 拿到心脏了嘛 |
[00:23] | I really wanted to see that through. | 我想跟完他的手术 |
[00:25] | I can’t put off Zurich anymore. | 我去苏黎世也不能再推了 |
[00:27] | There is a staff meeting on Monday, | 周一我得见全体员工 |
[00:28] | And if I’m not there, it’ll be a terrible first impression, | 不去的话 给他们第一印象肯定不会好 |
[00:31] | and I’ll lose control before I start. | 以后他们肯定不会听我的 |
[00:34] | So… | 也就是说 |
[00:35] | This is goodbye then? | 这是跟我告别咯 |
[00:39] | Last night wasn’t enough? | 昨晚还不够吗 |
[00:40] | No. No. | 才不够 |
[00:43] | Come on. Owen, no, no. You made me late already. | 不要啦 欧文 我已经要迟到了 |
[00:45] | No. Meredith made you late. | 那是梅瑞狄斯害的你 |
[00:47] | You were out drinking till 2:00 in the morning. | 你和她喝到凌晨两点 |
[00:48] | Well, ’cause that was our big goodbye. | 那是因为最后一次了嘛 |
[00:50] | Oh, we are not having a big goodbye here. | 我们可不能在这道别 |
[00:53] | I — I’m gonna be at the hospital later | 我待会还得去医院呢 |
[00:55] | to check on my last conduit kid. | 得看看我的导管病人 |
[00:57] | We have a big goodbye here, and then I’ll see you there, | 如果我们在这道别 在医院我又见着你 |
[00:59] | And I’ll feel all… “Duh, bye, again.” | 我肯定觉得 靠 又看到你了 |
[01:03] | No, no, no, no, no. I-I-I got to go. I got to go. | 这样不行 我先走了 |
[01:05] | You know how people say, | 人们常说 |
[01:06] | “Who knows? I could get hit by a bus tomorrow”? | “世事无常 我明天说不准就车祸挂掉了” |
[01:10] | that seems pretty farfetched… | 这事听着不会发生 |
[01:11] | Oh, crap. Oh, crap! Oh, no! My phone is dead! | 我靠啊 手机没电了 |
[01:14] | …until you have a friend who got hit by a bus. | 而当你朋友真被车撞了 就不是了 |
[01:16] | – And I need a European charger. – Cristina — | -我还需要一个欧式充电器 -克里斯蒂娜 |
[01:18] | Oh, no, now I have to go to the stupid mall! | 真是 我还得先去商场买 |
[01:22] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见了 |
[01:24] | The point is, we never know what kind of day is coming. | 我想说 我们永远预料不到接下来会怎样 |
[01:27] | How is everybody? | 大家如何啊 |
[01:28] | Ah, so, Zozo’s in her room getting dressed, | 佐拉在房里穿衣服 |
[01:31] | and this little guy just pooped, so there’s that. | 咱儿子刚拉了一身 |
[01:33] | – How was your flight? – Rough, but… Mua! | -旅途如何 -挺累 么一个 |
[01:36] | We have a place to live in D.C. | 但我们在华盛顿有房子了 |
[01:38] | We got the townhouse in foggy bottom. | 弄到雾谷的别墅了 |
[01:40] | – We got it?! – We close in a month. | -真的吗 -本月内要交接好 |
[01:41] | I just need you to sign the paperwork. | 只需你签一下字 |
[01:43] | – What is today? Is today Tuesday? – Today is Thursday. | -今天是周几 周二么 -周四 |
[01:45] | Oh, good. Then Amy’s got my surgeries. | 太好了 艾米可以代我做手术 |
[01:47] | – I can sleep in all day. – Okay, | -我能睡一天了 -好 |
[01:48] | but first, that guy has a foggy bottom, | 但首先我去清理一下咱儿子 |
[01:50] | and I can take a look at these tonight. | 晚上我再看要签字的文件 |
[01:51] | Hey, you want to look at the brochure again | 你先看看这个宣传册子吧 |
[01:53] | and remind yourself how much you love it? | 保你爱死它哟 |
[01:57] | Hmm. Oh, it’s pretty! | 哇 很帅嘛 |
[02:00] | It’s the freaking batmobile is what it is. | 简直和蝙蝠车一样 |
[02:02] | It’s either this or a boat. | 不是买这车就得买条船 |
[02:03] | Everybody at the practice has a boat. | 诊所里每人都有船 |
[02:05] | Are you really a boat guy? | 但是你并不适合用船吧 |
[02:06] | How should I know? I never had a boat. | 我咋知道 我又没用过 |
[02:08] | Mm. Ooh! | 啧 |
[02:09] | Are you looking to buy a road-penis? | 你这是要买招摇过市跑车么 |
[02:10] | It’s that or a boat. | 否则就买船了 |
[02:12] | Oh, no, you don’t seem like a boat guy. | 不要买船吧 你并不适合 |
[02:13] | – What are you here for? – My first anoplasty. | -你来这干嘛 -做肛门成形术啊 |
[02:16] | Wow. Is Lebackes grooming you? | 哇 莱伯克斯要你接班了么 |
[02:18] | Are you gonna be Dr. Junior butthole? | 那你就是屁眼医生二代啊 |
[02:19] | Oh, no! That’s what they’ll call you. | 真不好听啊 大家都会这样叫你的 |
[02:21] | I won’t hear them ’cause I’ll be squealing away in this. | 我听不到的 因为我的豪车把声音都掩盖了 |
[02:24] | – Congratulations, lil’ butthole. – Thanks. | -恭喜了 屁眼二代 -多谢 |
[02:26] | Any thought on who will fill | 选出董事会空出的 |
[02:27] | the three empty seats on the board? | 三个名额了么 |
[02:29] | Uh, it’s only one seat, actually. | 只会有一个名额 |
[02:31] | Shepherd and Grey will keep their seats. | 谢博德和格蕾会继续待在董事会 |
[02:32] | They’ll telecommute from D.C. for meetings. | 他们可以在华盛顿远程会议 |
[02:34] | Yang says she won’t have time. | 杨说没有时间 |
[02:35] | I think she just wants a clean break. | 我想她只是不想再和医院有联系了 |
[02:37] | So that just leaves her seat open. | 所以只有她那一个空缺 |
[02:40] | Morning, gentlemen. | 先生们 早安 |
[02:41] | You’ll be happy to know | 好消息好消息 |
[02:42] | that former bubble boy Braden Morris | 隔离男孩布莱登 |
[02:44] | had his first follow-up with his pediatrician. | 和他的儿科医生有复诊啦 |
[02:47] | He is healthy as a horse. | 健康得不得了 |
[02:49] | Uh, I have a consult, if you’ll excuse me. | 我要去巡房 失陪了 |
[02:50] | Ah, you can stay. You should — | 留下来嘛 你 |
[02:54] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[02:55] | Disappointing news, actually. | 要告诉你个坏消息 |
[02:56] | The foundation cut our budget, | 基金会减了我们的预算 |
[02:58] | so we are unable to continue funding your genome lab. | 所以我们无法资助你的基因组实验室了 |
[03:01] | Oh, well, who’s gonna fund it, then? | 噢 那谁能资助 |
[03:03] | We’re shutting it down actually. | 其实得把你的实验室关闭了 |
[03:05] | It’s simply not producing the results that other projects — | 它的成果没有其他实验室那么好 |
[03:07] | Did you not just hear what I said? | 你是聋了么 |
[03:09] | I-I gave an immunodeficient child | 我给一个免疫缺损的孩子 |
[03:12] | deactivated H.I.V. And saved him! | 注射失活的艾滋病毒 救了他命好么 |
[03:15] | And almost got the hospital sued in the process. | 但同时也差点让医院背上官司了 |
[03:17] | And almost lost your license and landed in jail. | 让你差点吊销执照 锒铛入狱 |
[03:19] | So is that really where you want to plant your flag? | 所以你还坚持要这个实验室么 |
[03:22] | Yes! | 当然 |
[03:23] | And so should you! | 你也该坚持 |
[03:25] | Hey, two years ago, | 两年之前 |
[03:26] | I was wiping your butt and changing your diaper, | 你闯祸我可都给你善后了 |
[03:29] | and now you want to do this to me? | 现在你就是这样回报我的 |
[03:30] | N-no, no. I-I will not stand for it. | 我可不会接受的 |
[03:32] | It’s budgetary, and it’s done. | 这是预算不准 已经决定了 |
[03:34] | Won’t stand for it! | 我不能接受 |
[03:36] | Hey, have you talked to Leah? | 嗨 你和莉亚谈过了么 |
[03:37] | Oh. Yeah. | 谈过了 |
[03:38] | She’s still on her couch, | 她还躺在沙发呢 |
[03:39] | still depressed, eating everything. | 一蹶不振啊 什么都往嘴里塞 |
[03:41] | Has she said what she’s gonna do? | 她说了之后怎么办么 |
[03:42] | Won’t even talk about it — catatonic. | 什么都不说啊 她太紧张了 |
[03:45] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[03:45] | Just finished an aneurysm clip with Dr. Shepherd. | 刚和谢博德医生剪了动脉瘤 |
[03:47] | Shepherd or shepherdess? | 男版还是女版啊 |
[03:48] | Shepherdess. | 女版谢博德 |
[03:50] | “Shepherdess”? Really? | “女版谢博德” 真的 |
[03:51] | Uh, sorry. It’s just very confusing. | 抱歉 只是有两个谢博德很让人迷茫 |
[03:53] | I kind of like it — Shepherdess. | 我还挺喜欢女版谢博德的 |
[03:54] | Oh, well, before, it was just “Shepherd’s little sister.” | 之前我们叫你”谢博德的小妹妹” |
[03:59] | Edwards, do you like working on neuro? | 爱德华兹 你喜欢在神经科干吗 |
[04:02] | Don’t ever say that to me again. | 永远别再那样叫我 |
[04:04] | I e-mailed Dr. Yang twice about the conduit babies, | 我给杨医生发了两封关于导管婴儿的邮件 |
[04:07] | and her only response was, “Not your problem.” | 但她的回答却是 “不关你的事” |
[04:10] | I’m the head of cardio. I’m her boss. | 我是心胸外科主任 是她的上司 |
[04:12] | And the way that she talks to me sometimes — | 但她有时跟我说话的语气 |
[04:13] | Look, Dr. Pierce, I — | 皮尔斯医生 我 |
[04:15] | “Maggie.” “Margaret.” | 叫我”玛吉” 或者”玛格丽特” |
[04:17] | “Maggie” is fine. | “玛吉”就行 |
[04:19] | Dr. Yang will be coming in later today | 杨医生今天晚些时候会来 |
[04:20] | for a final checkup with her conduit baby | 给她的导管婴儿做最后一次检查 |
[04:22] | – before she — – And then she’s leaving? | -然后她就 -就走了 |
[04:24] | For good? | 不回来了 |
[04:24] | Yes, yes, she will be gone by the end of the day. | 对 她等到今天结束就走了 |
[04:28] | Is that it? | 还有别的事吗 |
[04:29] | Yes. I have a patient in pre-op. | 嗯 我有个术前准备的病人 |
[04:35] | It’s that way. | 是那边 |
[04:37] | I’m getting it. | 我慢慢会认得路的 |
[04:41] | Chief. | 主任 |
[04:42] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[04:43] | – You are. – Privately? | -行啊 -私下里呢 |
[04:45] | Um, do you have a minute to go into, like, a trauma room? | 你要不要去一趟创伤室什么的 |
[04:47] | – Spit it out, Kepner. – I’m pregnant. | -有话快说 凯普娜 -我怀孕了 |
[04:50] | I know it’s sudden and it’s soon, | 我知道这事很突然 |
[04:52] | and I know it makes your life hell, | 而且我知道这一定让你很烦 |
[04:53] | but I will work until it falls out of me. | 但我一定会工作到我坚持不了 |
[04:55] | Kepners are built to have babies, sir. | 凯普娜家族都是为孩子而生的 主任 |
[04:57] | W-we’ve dropped them in fields. | 我们甚至在战场上都生过孩子 |
[04:58] | Kepner, I’m happy for you. | 凯普娜 我为你高兴 |
[05:00] | I’m thrilled. | 我很高兴 |
[05:01] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[05:03] | It was earlier than we thought, | 孩子比我们预想的来得要早 |
[05:04] | but my mom always says that if you wait | 但我母亲一直说如果你要 |
[05:06] | for the perfect time to have a baby, | 等一个生孩子的好时机 |
[05:07] | then you’ll just die… | 那或许等你死了… |
[05:09] | – If you’re just joining us… – Childless. | -如果您刚打开电视 -也没孩子 |
[05:10] | – We have breaking news… – Turn that up. | -我们刚收到突发新闻 -调大声音 |
[05:11] | …of an enormous explosion. | 西雅图发生了一次大爆炸 |
[05:13] | It happened only minutes ago at Seattle’s mall of the woods. | 在几分钟前 西雅图伍兹购物广场 |
[05:17] | We are getting reports of massive fatalities | 我们收到消息 有大量人死亡 |
[05:21] | – Oh, my gosh! Explosion! – and scores of people injured. | -天哪 爆炸 -还有很多人受伤 |
[05:23] | – Oh, my gosh! – Officials have not yet determined… | -天哪 -官方尚未确定 |
[05:25] | – Page all available surgeons. – Clear the E.R. | -呼叫所有空闲的医生 -清理急诊室 |
[05:26] | Bring them to me. | 都叫过来 |
[05:27] | Discharge all patients who can be. | 尽量安排可行的人出院 |
[05:27] | Cancel all elective surgeries. | 取消所有的选择性手术 |
[05:29] | Admits — let’s get them upstairs. | 把已入院的病人送到楼上 |
[05:30] | I want a security lockdown on this floor. | 整个这层楼要处于安全警戒状态 |
[05:30] | I want all available beds and gurneys down here. | 所有可用的病床和轮床都转移到这里 |
[05:32] | Call blood services. | 打电话给供血部门 |
[05:33] | I want all the o-neg they have. | 我要他们所有的O型血 |
[05:34] | The concern right now — | 当前我们关心的 |
[05:35] | And what we’re all wondering is — | 也是我们大家都有疑问的地方是 |
[05:38] | is this an act of terrorism? | 这是一起恐怖袭击吗 |
[05:50] | – So it’s chemical? – I’m not saying that. | -是化学性袭击吗 -我没有这么说 |
[05:51] | Some patients are presenting with blisters and rashes, | 某些病人出现了水泡和皮疹 |
[05:54] | but the cause is not yet known. | 但原因尚未可知 |
[05:55] | This could be nothing, | 也可能不是什么大问题 |
[05:56] | but we are taking proper decontamination precautions. | 但我们仍要采取相应的消毒措施 |
[05:59] | The main message here | 我们主要想表达的就是 |
[06:00] | is that we are fully equipped to treat the injured. | 我们已经完全准备好治疗伤者了 |
[06:03] | If you’re coming to the hospital to look for a loved one, | 如果你想来医院找你爱的人 |
[06:06] | if, uh… If you’ve, uh — if you’ve lost someone, then… | 如果… 如果你失去了某人 |
[06:11] | Please stay clear of the emergency entrance. | 请务必保证急救出口的畅通 |
[06:13] | Come straight to the main entrance. | 你们可以直接来医院正门 |
[06:14] | – Thank you. – One more question! | -谢谢 -还有一个问题 |
[06:19] | Chief Hunt? | 亨特主任 |
[06:20] | Ray Pelletier, Homeland Security. | 我是国安局的雷·佩尔蒂埃 |
[06:22] | There are some patients we need to talk to. | 我们需要跟某些病人交流 |
[06:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[06:26] | Okay, take this one to trauma four now. | 把这个病人送到四号创伤室 |
[06:27] | Kepner, how are we? | 凯普娜 情况怎么样 |
[06:28] | Good. We’ve taken in over 30 injured. | 还行 我们收治了30名病人 |
[06:30] | More on the way. | 还有更多的在路上 |
[06:30] | Triage areas are laid out — | 伤员鉴别区域已经确定 |
[06:31] | reds here, yellows here, | 重伤病人这里 中度病人这里 |
[06:33] | – greens in the hallway. – And upstairs? | -轻伤病人在走廊 -楼上情况呢 |
[06:34] | We’ve started rotating O.R.s, | 手术室安排已就位 |
[06:36] | one surgeon in each, | 每个手术室都安排了 |
[06:37] | with steady turnover. | 一个靠谱的医生 |
[06:38] | Okay. Talk to these men. | 好的 你跟着这些人 |
[06:39] | Help them find who they’re looking for. | 帮他们找到他们要找的人 |
[06:41] | And, Kepner, get a mask on. | 还有 凯普娜 戴上口罩 |
[06:42] | Oh, god. Yes, sir. Thank you. Thank you. | 对 主任 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:44] | This way, guys. | 这边来 |
[06:55] | Hi. You’ve reached the phone of Dr. Cristina Yang. | 嗨 这里是克里斯蒂娜·杨的手机 |
[06:57] | I’m — | 我… |
[07:04] | O.R.s one through three are general. | 一号到三号手术室都是普外科的 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna need more. | 我们还需要更多 |
[07:06] | Neuro’s in four, and cardio is in five. | 神经科在四号 心胸外科在五号 |
[07:08] | Who’s in the cardio O.R.? | 谁在心胸外科手术室里 |
[07:09] | Pierce, the new cardio chief. | 新的心胸外科主任 皮尔斯 |
[07:11] | Okay, you guys, uh, | 好吧 你们听着 |
[07:12] | Kepner needs help with triage downstairs. | 凯普娜需要帮忙在楼下验伤分类病人 |
[07:14] | Karev, you see Yang this morning? | 克莱夫 你早上看见杨了没 |
[07:16] | No. Wasn’t she with you? | 没有 她不是跟你在一块 |
[07:17] | Yeah, she said something about going to the mall. | 对 她说她貌似要去商场 |
[07:20] | You got to be freaking kidding me. | 你是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[07:21] | We don’t worry until we’re sure | 除非我们能确定 |
[07:22] | we have something to worry about, | 否则 不要自己吓自己 |
[07:23] | But if you see her, you let me know, okay? | 但如果你看见她 告诉我 好吗 |
[07:24] | – Don’t tell Mer! – Yeah. | -别告诉梅 -知道 |
[07:25] | Your airway looks good. | 你的呼吸道看起来没问题 |
[07:27] | This cut will need to be stitched up. | 这个伤口需要缝合 |
[07:28] | And the blisters? | 那水疱呢 |
[07:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:31] | We don’t know yet, | 我们目前还不知道 |
[07:32] | but we’re running some tests, okay? | 但我们要做几项检查 好吗 |
[07:33] | I can’t find him. I-I looked all over down here. | 我找不到他 我把这里都找遍了 |
[07:35] | – I looked outside. I can’t find him. – Who? | -我在外面也没找到他 -谁 |
[07:37] | Leo — my boy. | 里奥 我的孩子 |
[07:39] | Our little boy — he was with me. | 我的宝贝 他当时和我在一起 |
[07:41] | We were buying shoes when — | 我们正在买鞋 |
[07:42] | Marilyn, I’m gonna give you some sedation. | 玛丽琳 我要给你注射镇定剂 |
[07:45] | Just try to breathe, okay? | 试着呼吸 好吗 |
[07:47] | What does Leo look like? | 里奥长什么样子 |
[07:49] | He’s 10. Brown hair. It’s long. | 10岁 很长的棕色头发 |
[07:50] | It’s too long. He won’t, uh, cut it. | 非常长 他都不愿意剪掉 |
[07:52] | Brown eyes. He has braces. | 褐色眼睛 带牙套 |
[07:54] | If he’s here, we’ll find him. | 如果他在医院 我们会找到的 |
[07:56] | So, you said you’re 31 weeks pregnant, Leanne? | 你是说你怀孕31周了吗 莉妮 |
[07:58] | – Uh-huh. – Homestretch, huh? | -是的 -快了嘛 |
[08:00] | I’m actually expecting a baby, too. | 其实我的孩子也要出生了 |
[08:01] | Is the baby gonna be all right? | 胎儿没事吧 |
[08:02] | We have to do surgery on your arm, | 我们得先给你手臂做手术 |
[08:04] | but if your baby goes into any distress, | 但一旦出现胎儿窘迫 |
[08:06] | we’ll need to do a C-Section, okay, Leanne? | 我们就必须得进行剖腹产 莉妮 |
[08:06] | No, no, no, no, it’s too soon. She’s too little. | 不不不 这太早了吧 她还那么小 |
[08:09] | No, your baby’s gonna be just fine. | 不 你的孩子不会有事的 |
[08:10] | – It’s not my baby. – Sorry. What? | -他不是我的孩子 -抱歉 什么 |
[08:12] | It’s someone else’s baby. I-I’m a surrogate. | 是其他人的孩子 我是代孕的 |
[08:14] | Can you please try to let it get to term? | 你们能尽量保证他能足月生产吗 |
[08:16] | It’s their baby. | 这是他们的孩子 |
[08:17] | We will do what we can. | 我们尽力而为 |
[08:18] | A-and they’re a super-nice couple, | 他们夫妻俩为人超好的 |
[08:19] | and they trust me, and it’ll kill them, | 而且他们信任我 这会让他们很难受的 |
[08:21] | and I really like them. | 我真心喜欢他们 |
[08:22] | Leanne, we’re gonna take care of you now, okay? | 莉妮 我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:24] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[08:26] | Let’s get her to the I.C.U. | 把她送到重症病房吧 |
[08:28] | Turn the room over. Let’s go! | 再开始下一个 |
[08:30] | – Right away, doctor. – Next! | -是的 医生 -下一位 |
[08:32] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候到这的 |
[08:33] | As soon as I found out. Are you okay? | 我知道这事后就赶过来了 你还好吧 |
[08:34] | – I’m fine. – You want to switch out? | -我很好 -你想和我交换一下吗 |
[08:35] | – No. – You want to switch out? | -不 -你想和我交换一下吗 |
[08:36] | Derek, you want me to take over your service, | 德里克 你想让我接管你的病人 |
[08:38] | let me take over your service. | 就直说嘛 |
[08:39] | – Next patient, please. – A 26-year-old — | -下一位病人 -患者26岁 |
[08:40] | left frontoparietal subdural hematoma. | 有左额硬膜下血肿 |
[08:43] | Burr hole’s not gonna do this, so what you’re gonna need to do — | 头颅钻孔没法解决 所以你需要做的是 |
[08:44] | I’ll see when I get in there. | 我看一下就知道了 |
[08:48] | Make a path, people! Coming through! | 让一让 各位 病人要过来了 |
[08:50] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[08:52] | – What are you doing here? – Isn’t it obvious? | -你在这干嘛 -这不是很明显吗 |
[08:54] | Actually, I came to visit my son. | 事实上 我是来看望我儿子的 |
[08:56] | Apparently, I’m going to be a grandmother. | 显然 我就要当奶奶了 |
[08:58] | Webber, we need to open another O.R. | 韦伯 我们得再开放一间手术室 |
[09:00] | Can you go up to six? | 你能去一下六楼吗 |
[09:01] | I’ll start throwing patients at you. | 我会把些病人转给你 |
[09:02] | Uh, on my way. | 马上去 |
[09:04] | It’s a weekday, right? | 今天是工作日 对吧 |
[09:06] | Shouldn’t you be in class? | 你不是应该在上课的吗 |
[09:08] | What were you doing at the mall? | 去商场干嘛 |
[09:09] | Where’s Nicky? Where’s my friend? | 尼基在哪 我的朋友去哪了 |
[09:11] | Nicky’s gone, Mike. It’s just me and you. | 尼基不见了 迈克 只有我和你 |
[09:12] | Now, you want to talk to me? | 现在你想和我说话了吗 |
[09:13] | What was in your friend’s backpack? | 你朋友的背包里装了什么 |
[09:17] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[09:18] | His eardrums are ruptured. He may not be able to hear you. | 他的鼓膜破裂了 可能听不到你说话 |
[09:21] | Okay, he’s coming with me. Get his clothes. | 好吧 他得跟我走 把他衣服带上 |
[09:22] | You can’t take him anywhere. We have to watch him. | 你不能把他带走 我们还得继续观察他 |
[09:24] | You said he isn’t badly injured, right? | 你说过他伤得不重 对吧 |
[09:26] | What I said was, so far, his work-up has been negative, | 我说的意思是他的病情无大碍 |
[09:28] | but internal-blast injuries… | 但内部冲击伤… |
[09:30] | Okay, so, you’re saying | 那你的意思就是 |
[09:30] | He was likely very close to the blast? | 他离爆炸点非常近 |
[09:32] | No, what I’m saying is | 不 我的意思是 |
[09:33] | Right next to it? | 还是就在爆炸物旁 |
[09:33] | Was he — was he running — | 他是在逃离现场吗 |
[09:35] | We need some help in here! | 我们这里需要帮助 |
[09:36] | You got it, doctor. He’s okay. | 好的 医生 他没事 |
[09:38] | He’s tachycardic. | 他有心动过速 |
[09:40] | Abdomen’s rigid. | 腹部僵硬[板状腹] |
[09:41] | We got to get him to the O.R. right away. | 我们得马上送他去手术室 |
[09:42] | Ma’am, we don’t know if this is over yet. | 女士 我们还不知道这件事结束没有 |
[09:43] | If he dies on your table before I question him, | 如果他被盘问前死在手术台上 |
[09:46] | we have nothing left. | 我们就无从入手了 |
[09:46] | And if he isn’t the guy, you have a dead civilian | 如果他不是犯人 那你可得对 |
[09:48] | on your hands whose care you obstructed. | 由于妨碍治疗而害死平民这事负责 |
[09:50] | – Move! – Ma’am, please! | -让开 -女士 别这样 |
[09:51] | It’s “Doctor.” You’re the boss out there. | 这是医院 外面才是你说了算 |
[09:53] | I’m the boss in here. Get out of my way. | 这里我说了算 所以别挡我的路 |
[09:56] | Let ’em by. | 让他们走 |
[09:59] | I need some help here! Now! | 我这里急需帮忙 快点 |
[10:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | He was walking and talking, and he just went down. | 他边走边说话 突然就昏倒了 |
[10:06] | His airway is clear. No breath sounds. | 气道通畅 无呼吸音 |
[10:08] | I can’t feel a pulse. | 无脉搏 |
[10:09] | Get a crash cart, chest tube, | 马上去找一辆救护车 一根胸管 |
[10:10] | and chest tray now. | 以及一把手术刀 |
[10:11] | – How long’s he been down? – Almost a minute. | -他昏倒多久了 -快一分钟了 |
[10:12] | – Crap. Has he been sprayed down? – No, sir! | -真糟糕 他消毒过了吗 -还没 |
[10:14] | – Spray him down now! – I’m on it! | -快消毒一下 -好的 |
[10:18] | Everywhere! Get him everywhere! | 全身都要 |
[10:20] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[10:21] | Hold it. Hold it. Stop. | 慢着 慢着 停下来 |
[10:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:25] | Damn it. I need that chest tray! | 真该死 我急需手术刀 |
[10:26] | Get me a chest tray now! | 快给我拿手术刀 |
[10:28] | Got it. Here. Here. | 拿到了 在这 在这 |
[10:30] | Oh, my god. Thank god you’re here. | 天啊 谢天谢地你在这 |
[10:32] | – Of course I’m here. – Hunt said you went to the mall. | -我当然在这 -亨特说你去了商场 |
[10:34] | No, I didn’t have time. | 不 我没时间去 |
[10:35] | I was — what are we doing? | 我在 我们现在要干嘛 |
[10:37] | Sudden loss of vitals with penetrating injury to the chest. | 突发性生命征消失 同时胸部有穿透伤 |
[10:39] | You’re gonna have to open him up. | 你得给他开胸 |
[10:40] | Shouldn’t you do it? | 不是应该你来做吗 |
[10:40] | No, you’re there. You got it. Go for it. | 不 你都在那了 你来做 加油 |
[10:45] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天呐 -怎么了 |
[10:47] | I was gonna go to the mall. | 我本来是要去商场的 |
[10:56] | Diane, officials are seeking to question these men | 戴安 警察正寻求那些目击到这两人 |
[10:59] | seen entering the mall minutes before the explosion occurred. | 在爆炸发生前进入商场的人 |
[11:02] | Of course, the biggest question is, | 当然 现在最大的问题是 |
[11:04] | “Could there be more attacks on the way?” | “恐怖袭击到此为止了吗” |
[11:06] | That’s right. | 确实 |
[11:07] | I-in fact, some people are wondering | 事实上 一些人揣测 |
[11:09] | if this could be a terrorist strategy — | 这会不会是恐怖分子的阴谋 |
[11:11] | to send victims to the hospital | 让受害者集中到医院 |
[11:12] | and then target the hospital itself. | 然后对医院进行袭击 |
[11:14] | Alana, should you even be there? | 艾莲娜 你在那安全吗 |
[11:16] | I know, right? It’s an intensely dangerous situation. | 我知道 现在形势非常危险 |
[11:18] | – What did she just say? – Turn that tv off! | -她刚说了啥 -把电视关掉 |
[11:21] | No, no, I did work here like two weeks ago. | 不不 我两星期前还在这工作的 |
[11:23] | No, she’s okay. Let her through. | 没事 让她进来 |
[11:23] | What can I do? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[11:25] | Uh, yellows, reds, and greens in the hallway. | 走廊上那些黄色 红色 绿色床病人 |
[11:27] | Assess and treat what you can. | 能帮到的病人尽量帮 |
[11:29] | Okay, but I don’t — I-I don’t have privileges. | 好的 但我没有这里的行医资格 |
[11:30] | I can’t operate | 我不能处理病人 |
[11:31] | Whatever needs to be done, do it. | 他们需要什么 你就做什么 |
[11:32] | And if you see a 10-year-old boy with brown hair, | 还有如果你看到一个10岁大的褐发男孩 |
[11:35] | brown eyes, and braces, come find me. | 棕色眼睛 戴牙套 过来找我 |
[11:37] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Coming through! | -快走 快走 -来了 |
[11:38] | Let’s go! Next! Him? | 快走 下一个 他 |
[11:39] | He’s got peritonitis, probably from a perf in the bowel. | 他有腹膜炎 估计是肠部穿孔造成的 |
[11:42] | Head C.T. Shows a probable TBI. | 做了头部CT 可能有创伤性脑损伤 |
[11:44] | – I called neuro for a consult. – Okay. | -我通知了神经科会诊 -好 |
[11:47] | Okay — oh, Bailey, DHS wants to speak with him. | 贝利 国安部想跟他聊一下 |
[11:50] | He’s a possible suspect. | 他是嫌疑人之一 |
[11:51] | So, uh, you page me when you finish. | 结束以后通知我 |
[11:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:56] | Transradial amputation — | 经桡骨截肢 |
[11:59] | below the elbow, at least. | 至少截到肘部以下 |
[12:01] | Why would they hit a shopping mall? | 他们为什么要炸购物中心 |
[12:02] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[12:03] | Except people — regular people. | 除了人 普通人 |
[12:04] | They want to scare us. | 他们想制造恐慌 |
[12:06] | It’s the scariest thing we can think of. | 这是我们能想到最恐怖的事 |
[12:07] | Has that rash shown up on any of our doctors yet? | 我们有医生被传染了吗 |
[12:09] | Not yet, which is good. It means it might not be airborne. | 还没有 万幸 至少不是空气传播的 |
[12:11] | The news said they might be targeting hospitals now — | 新闻说他们现在可能攻击医院 |
[12:13] | – Oh, Edwards, shut your mouth, please. – I’m just saying. | -爱德华 拜托你闭嘴 -说说而已 |
[12:18] | Oh, did her water just break? | 她羊水破了吗 |
[12:21] | the baby’s in distress. | 胎儿有危险 |
[12:23] | Late decels on the fetal heart monitor. | 胎心监控显示心跳减缓 |
[12:24] | We need O.B. Down here, stat! | 我们需要妇科医生 马上 |
[12:25] | And page Dr. Robbins. | 通知罗宾斯医生 |
[12:26] | Tell her we might be delivering a premie in here. | 告诉她我们可能要给早产儿接生 |
[12:28] | What are you doing here? I thought you had a big meeting. | 你在这里干什么 我以为你去开会了 |
[12:30] | They blew up Seattle, Mer. I can’t leave. | 他们炸了西雅图 梅 我离不开 |
[12:32] | You should. No one has a beef with Switzerland. | 你应该走的 瑞士连打架的人都没有 |
[12:35] | So, we’re going to D.C. | 我们要去华盛顿了 |
[12:37] | Um, we sign papers on the townhouse tonight. | 我们今晚就签购房合同了 |
[12:40] | It’s nice. It’s gonna be good. | 真好 一切都会顺利的 |
[12:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:45] | I’m happy for you. People do this. | 我为你感到高兴 大家都是这么做的 |
[12:47] | – Are you? Happy for me? – I got to go to the O.R. | -你真为我高兴吗 -我要去手术室了 |
[12:50] | Alex gave a kid an emergency thoracotomy. | 阿历克斯在给一个小孩做开胸手术 |
[12:54] | Watch my finger. | 看我的手指 |
[12:56] | I can’t see out of it. Is it gone? | 我看不见 我眼睛炸没了吗 |
[12:57] | No, no, it’s definitely there. | 不 不 眼睛还在 |
[13:00] | It’s orbital compartment syndrome. | 这是眼眶间隙综合症 |
[13:01] | – Glove me. – Hey. Are you okay? | -帮我戴手套 -你没事吧 |
[13:03] | You have a little blood behind your eye, | 你的眼睛后面有点充血 |
[13:05] | and I’m gonna release that. | 我要把血放出来 |
[13:06] | This is gonna sting a little. | 稍微会有点刺痛 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:16] | Now look at his finger. | 现在看他的手指 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:28] | Now open for me. | 现在睁眼 |
[13:33] | I’m starting to see something. | 我开始能看到东西了 |
[13:38] | I can see. | 我能看见了 |
[13:39] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | – Thank you so much. – You got it. | -太感谢了 -你能看到了 |
[13:42] | Ross! I need you in the O.R.! | 罗斯 来手术室 |
[13:50] | Hey! Does that kid have braces? | 那个孩子戴牙套吗 |
[13:53] | Hey, hey, listen. Yang, I just got a call from UNOS. | 杨 我刚接到器官共享联合网络的电话 |
[13:56] | They’ve been trying to reach you. | 他们联系不上你 |
[13:56] | Oh, my phone is dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[13:57] | A heart’s become available that’s a match for Link Mcneil. | 找到能跟林克配型的心脏了 |
[14:00] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[14:01] | We tell them to do it at seattle pres, right, | 跟他们说去西雅图长老会做手术 对吧 |
[14:02] | – Because there’s no — – no, no, no, send it here. | -因为那里 -不 不 送来这里 |
[14:04] | No, I-I-I got to do it here. Tell the Mcneils to come. | 不 必须在这手术 叫他们来这 |
[14:23] | Byron, what can you tell us? | 拜伦 你有什么消息 |
[14:25] | What have you learned at the hospital? | 你在医院看到了什么 |
[14:27] | Right, Diane, there’s concern now | 戴安 现在有人怀疑 |
[14:29] | that the skin reactions on patients we’re hearing about | 我们所知的病人皮肤反应 |
[14:32] | could possibly be caused by radiation from a so-called dirty bomb. | 可能是由所谓的”脏弹”辐射导致的 |
[14:34] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[14:35] | And the fear is it might not be as easily treatable | 我们之前以为是化学伤害 |
[14:37] | as an attack from chemicals, as we previously thought, | 但这会恐怕没有那样容易处理 |
[14:40] | – but the fact is — – The fact is, you don’t know. | -不过事实是 -事实是 你不知道 |
[14:42] | Oh, uh, here’s the chief of surgery. | 这位是外科主任 |
[14:44] | You are lying to them now. | 你是在说谎 |
[14:46] | You are saying anthrax. You are saying radiation. | 你说是炭疽病 说是辐射 |
[14:48] | Nobody else is. | 没有其他人这么说 |
[14:49] | The fact is we don’t know how bad this is, okay? | 事实是 我们不知道情况到底如何 |
[14:52] | So stop wondering out loud, report what you know, | 不要胡乱猜测了 只报道你所知道的 |
[14:55] | and stop scaring people for no reason. | 不要随便散布谣言 |
[14:57] | What — I mean, who let you in here?! | 谁放你进来的 |
[14:59] | Get out. Stop. Turn off the camera. | 出去 别播了 把摄像机关掉 |
[15:02] | Well, we seem to have lost Byron there. | 我们似乎跟拜伦失去联系了 |
[15:04] | Tensions seem to be running pretty high, | 出现如此危急的状况 |
[15:06] | as one would expect in such a dangerous situation. | 如大家所想 紧张情绪在蔓延 |
[15:11] | Stay with us for complete coverage. | 关注我们的全面报道 |
[15:13] | We will be right back. | 稍候请继续收看 |
[15:18] | I’m ready. Where’s the O.B.? | 我准备好了 妇科医生在哪儿 |
[15:20] | No show, but I prepped her for them. | 还没来 不过病人已经准备好了 |
[15:21] | Decels are really frequent. | 心率减缓已经出现多次 |
[15:22] | You need to get that baby out of there now. | 你必须立刻取出胎儿 |
[15:23] | Well, where the hell’s the O.B.? | 妇科医生到底去哪儿了 |
[15:24] | The baby’s down to 60 beats per minute. | 胎儿心跳降至每分钟六十下 |
[15:25] | All right, Avery, you’re gonna help me. | 算了 艾弗里 帮我 |
[15:26] | – 50 beats and sustained. – I need a 10 blade. | -每分钟五十下 -我需要十号手术到 |
[15:29] | Okay, hang on, sweetie. Let’s get you out of there. | 坚持住 亲爱的 我们马上带你出来 |
[15:32] | She’ll want a stapler. | 她需要一个吻合器 |
[15:33] | We’ve isolated the hilum — stapler. | 已经分离 给我吻合器 |
[15:38] | How are you gonna cope with it? | 你要怎么坚持下去呢 |
[15:40] | – With what? – The boredom. | -什么 -无趣生活 |
[15:43] | Making buttholes will be your whole career. | 缝菊花将是你的全部事业 |
[15:45] | How will you not stick your head in the oven? | 你是怎样控制着不发疯的 |
[15:48] | Screw you. I’ll cry about it on my boat. | 去你的 我会在我的游艇上哭的 |
[15:51] | Get a reload ready. | 重新加钉 |
[15:52] | Yeah, right, you just saw a kid, | 你看到一个小孩 |
[15:54] | knew he had a hemothorax, reached in, and fixed it. | 发现他有胸腔积血 然后把他治好了 |
[15:56] | You know, you’re never gonna do that again. | 你永远也不会再做那个了 |
[15:58] | Saving kids with ping-pong balls | 用乒乓球救小孩 |
[15:59] | or making an end stoma with an appendix — stapler. | 用盲肠重塑幽门 给我吻合器 |
[16:03] | How did you even know I did that? | 你怎么知道我做过 |
[16:05] | You think I wasn’t paying attention | 你以为你想证明我错了时 |
[16:07] | to you proving me wrong? | 我就一点都不关注你吗 |
[16:09] | I mean, I thought you were competent — | 我以为你很有能力的 |
[16:10] | Well, no. | 不 |
[16:11] | When you got here, I thought you were an imbecile, | 你刚来时 我觉得你是个笨蛋 |
[16:12] | but you got competent, like a decent handyman. | 可你变得能干了 能工巧匠一样 |
[16:16] | But eventually, I had to accept that you were good — | 最后我不得不承认你很棒 |
[16:19] | good hands, and you think fast, act faster. | 心灵手巧 反应快 动作更快 |
[16:22] | I mean, you’ll never be as good as me, | 你永远不会像我一样牛 |
[16:24] | but you’re very, very good. | 可你已经很棒了 |
[16:27] | Okay, let’s, uh, get ready for the leak test. | 好了 准备做渗漏测试 |
[16:29] | Irrigation? Thank you, Shane. | 冲洗 谢谢 肖恩 |
[16:32] | And you’re putting all that talent in a drawer. | 可你把才能都藏起来了 |
[16:34] | So maybe you are an imbecile. | 所以也许你就是个笨蛋 |
[16:36] | Oh, god, what a relief. I’m still right. | 天呐 松了一口气 我还是对的 |
[16:39] | Dr. Yang, did you schedule | 杨医生 你今天安排了在这里 |
[16:41] | a pediatric heart transplant to come here today? | 做小儿心脏移植手术吗 |
[16:43] | Oh, hey, yes. Uh, good. Are the McNeils here? | 是的 麦克尼尔家的人来了吗 |
[16:45] | Why? Why would you think that we could do — | 为什么 你怎么知道我们可以 |
[16:47] | Don’t worry about it. He’s not your problem. | 别担心 这不是你要考虑的问题 |
[16:48] | It is my department, and I’ll decide | 我负责这个部门 我来决定 |
[16:50] | what should be sent out to other hosp– | 什么应该被转到其它医 |
[16:51] | I’m a little busy here, | 我这里有点忙 |
[16:51] | so can you just tell me where I can do the transplant? | 能不能就告诉我哪里可以做移植手术 |
[16:59] | I’ve just finished in O.R. three. | 我刚在第三手术室做完手术 |
[17:00] | You can do your transplant in there. | 你可以去那做移植 |
[17:01] | Great! Uh, can you, uh, see if Link McNeil is here yet? | 太好了 能看看林克·麦克尼尔到了吗 |
[17:04] | And, um, prep him for me? Thank you. | 帮我给他做好术前准备 谢谢 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[17:10] | Seriously, though. Link McNeil– today? | 说真的 非今天给林克·麦克尼尔做吗 |
[17:13] | I just need something to feel finished. | 我的手术一定要有始有终 |
[17:15] | Shane can close for me. | 肖恩替我缝合 |
[17:16] | Are you sure you want him to close this kid? | 你确定要让他来做缝合吗 |
[17:18] | I taught Shane how to close. | 我教肖恩缝合的 |
[17:19] | There won’t even be a scar, will there, Shane? | 都不会留疤的 对吧 肖恩 |
[17:22] | – Nope. – Mnh-mnh. | -不会的 -很好 |
[17:24] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[17:26] | Avery, I’m cutting the uterus, so pull up on those clamps. | 艾弗里 我要切子宫了 拉起钳子 |
[17:28] | Got it. | 好的 |
[17:31] | Okay, now reach in here and pull away from me. | 现在伸进来 拉开 |
[17:34] | You got to — you got to pull harder. | 你得使点劲儿拉 |
[17:36] | Tug it, Avery! Okay, yeah. There. There. | 使劲拉 艾弗里 好的 出来了 |
[17:38] | Oh. Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[17:40] | All right, I got it. | 好的 我接住了 |
[17:41] | Clamp and cut the cord. | 夹住 剪断脐带 |
[17:45] | – Okay. – All right, you got her. | -好了 -好的 你抱着她 |
[17:48] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事了 |
[17:49] | Okay. All right. | 你没事了 |
[17:54] | You’re okay. | 你很好 |
[17:56] | I got you. | 我在这 |
[17:58] | I got you. | 我在这 |
[18:05] | How long till we can have him? | 我们还要多久才能询问他 |
[18:06] | I have to get him to recovery to make sure he’s okay. | 我得带他去恢复室 确保他没事 |
[18:08] | Doctor, I don’t think you understand | 医生 我觉得你没明白 |
[18:09] | the nature of what’s happening here! | 这件事的性质 |
[18:10] | Do you want him healthy enough to answer your questions? | 你们想让他活着回答你们的问题吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:20] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[18:22] | Wait. What just happened? | 等等 发生什么事了 |
[18:23] | Situation’s changed. He’s no longer a subject of interest. | 情况有变 他不再是疑犯了 |
[18:25] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[18:26] | But what about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[18:27] | Don’t you think you owe him an apology? | 你们不觉得欠他一个道歉吗 |
[18:29] | Doctor, you have a very tough job keeping people alive. | 医生 你得花力气治病救人 |
[18:33] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[18:38] | – Dry-cleaning fluid? – The CDC report says | -干洗液吗 -疾病预防控制中心说 |
[18:40] | that’s what’s causing the patients’ blisters. | 是这个引起了病人起水泡 |
[18:42] | There was a big dry cleaner at the mall. | 商场里有个大型干洗店 |
[18:43] | Victims were laying in puddles of the stuff. | 受害者浸在干洗液坑里 |
[18:45] | Prolonged skin exposure can cause rashes. | 长时间的皮肤接触引起皮疹 |
[18:47] | So it wasn’t a chemical attack? It was just a bomb? | 所以不是什么生化袭击 就是爆炸吗 |
[18:50] | Dr. Hunt, you’ll want to see this. | 亨特医生 你得来看看这个 |
[18:51] | And we will be bringing you more information | 一旦得到消息 |
[18:53] | as it becomes available. | 我们会为您带来更多消息 |
[18:55] | We repeat now– | 再次重复 |
[18:56] | Investigators have determined at this hour | 调查员现在确认 |
[18:59] | that the mall of the woods blast | 商场的大规模爆炸 |
[19:00] | was caused by a gas-main explosion. | 是由天然气爆炸引起的 |
[19:03] | Officials say they found no evidence of foul play | 官方声称未找到犯罪证据 |
[19:05] | and that fears of a terrorist threat were unfounded. | 也未发现恐怖袭击 |
[19:10] | – Thank you, jesus. – Seattle power officials say | -感谢上帝 -西雅图官方称 |
[19:11] | – the gas main ran directly… – Yep. | -天然气爆炸直接由 -是啊 |
[19:13] | All right, chief, what’s next? | 主任 接下来怎么办 |
[19:15] | How does this change what we’re doing? | 那我们要改变应对模式么 |
[19:16] | It changes nothing, Kepner. | 保持原样 凯普娜 |
[19:17] | There was still an explosion. | 还是一场爆炸 |
[19:18] | The wounded are still wounded, and people are still lost. | 伤者还在受伤 还是有人失踪 |
[19:20] | Hey. I think I found your brown-haired kid. | 嘿 我好像找到棕头发男孩了 |
[19:23] | Ross and Karev were taking him into surgery, | 罗斯和克莱夫带他去做手术了 |
[19:24] | – And he’s just on his way out. – Oh, thank god. | -他现在做完了 -感谢上帝 |
[19:26] | I-I need to go tell his parents. | 我得去通知他的父母 |
[19:27] | – Go. – Dr. Hunt. | -去吧 -亨特医生 |
[19:29] | Sabine, what are you doing here? | 萨宾 你来这里干什么 |
[19:31] | Uh, they told us there’s a heart for Link. | 他们告诉我有个心脏给林克 |
[19:33] | Today? They told you to come here? | 今天吗 他们让你来的吗 |
[19:34] | I know, but Dr. Yang told us to come right over. | 我知道 可杨医生让我们来的 |
[19:36] | You spoke to her? You spoke to Dr. Yang? | 你跟她说的吗 你跟杨医生通话的吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. She told us to come. | 是的 她让我们来的 |
[19:41] | S-should we go somewhere else? | 我们应该去别处吗 |
[19:42] | I know that there’s so many people here that need help — | 我知道这里有好多人需要帮助 |
[19:44] | No, no, no, no. Uh, Link is gonna be fine. | 不不 林克会好的 |
[19:47] | Everyone’s gonna be fine. | 大家都很好 |
[19:48] | Come with me. I’ll help you find her. | 跟我来 我帮你找到她 |
[19:50] | Dr. Hunt! We need you here, stat! | 亨特医生 我们需要你 |
[19:53] | They dug her out. Coded twice in the field. | 我们把她挖出来的 当场休克两次 |
[19:55] | Penetrating trauma to the abdomen. | 腹部穿透性创伤 |
[19:56] | Okay, we need take her straight up. | 我们得赶紧收治她 |
[19:57] | Let’s call ahead, and let’s clear an O.R. | 把她提前 清理出一间手术室 |
[20:00] | Oh, um, take Mrs. McNeil. Help her find Dr. Yang. | 带麦克尼尔夫人去找杨医生 |
[20:02] | And, Murphy? Thank you for coming in. | 墨菲 感谢你过来 |
[20:07] | He’s still intubated. | 他还插着管 |
[20:08] | He’s had his left lung removed, | 他被切掉了左侧肺 |
[20:09] | but Dr. Yang says he’ll recover just fine. | 不过杨医生说他会康复的 |
[20:19] | That’s– that’s not him. | 不是他 |
[20:23] | That’s– that’s not our son. | 这不是我们的儿子 |
[20:33] | Four by fours. | 四乘四的 |
[20:37] | Four by fours. | 四乘四的 |
[20:38] | April, where do you keep the four by fours? | 艾普丽尔 你们把四乘四的放在哪了 |
[20:41] | oh, hi. You’re here. Hi. | 你在啊 你好 |
[20:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | It was a shopping mall. | 竟然发生在商场 |
[20:50] | Didn’t you hear? It wasn’t terrorists. | 不是说了么 不是恐怖袭击 |
[20:53] | But that’s what we thought. | 但我们以为是恐怖袭击 |
[20:54] | We live in a world | 我们所在的这个世界 |
[20:55] | where that is the first thought that crosses our minds. | 人们首先想到的事故原因是恐怖袭击 |
[20:59] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我做不到 |
[21:01] | I don’t think I can raise a child | 我没法在这种环境下养育孩子 |
[21:03] | in a world where they could die going to buy new shoes. | 他们去买新鞋都可能会出事 |
[21:07] | I remember when I was 10 years old, | 我记得当时我十岁 |
[21:08] | sitting in a restaurant with my father, getting waffles. | 和我爸爸在餐馆里吃华夫饼 |
[21:13] | I loved waffles. | 我很爱吃华夫饼 |
[21:14] | I didn’t like eggs — still don’t. | 但不喜欢吃鸡蛋 现在都不喜欢 |
[21:17] | This was 1960, in Texas, in a town so small | 那是在1960年的德克萨斯州 |
[21:21] | it probably has forgotten its own name by now. | 在一个无人知晓的小镇上 |
[21:23] | And I remember | 我记得 |
[21:24] | some ignorant young men telling us to leave, | 几个无知年轻人赶我们走 |
[21:28] | dumping my father’s food in his lap, | 把我爸爸的食物倒在他大腿上 |
[21:30] | throwing hot coffee on him. | 朝他泼热咖啡 |
[21:33] | Was I scared? Yes. | 我害不害怕 当然害怕 |
[21:34] | I begged him to take me out of there. | 我求爸爸带我走 |
[21:36] | Do you know what he said to me? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[21:38] | What? | 什么 |
[21:38] | “Not until after you finish your eggs, young lady.” | “吃完鸡蛋才能走 小姑娘” |
[21:44] | What — what did they do? What happened? | 他们…他们做了什么 后面怎样 |
[21:47] | Nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[21:49] | They went on to bother somebody else. | 他们继续去骚扰别人 |
[21:52] | He wasn’t afraid, so they didn’t have any power. | 他不害怕 所以影响不到他 |
[21:57] | April, there’s always gonna be stupid people. | 艾普丽尔 这世上总会有傻子 |
[22:02] | There’s always gonna be accidents. | 总会有灾难事故 |
[22:03] | But that’s not what defeats you. | 但这些都不是打垮你的原因 |
[22:05] | It’s the fear. | 打垮你的是恐惧 |
[22:07] | Now, if you had told me on that day in 1960 | 如果在1960年 你跟我说 |
[22:10] | that I would have the job that I have today, | 我会有今天的工作 |
[22:12] | the child that I have, | 会有一个这么棒的孩子 |
[22:14] | I would have laughed till I cried. | 我会笑到眼泪都出来 |
[22:15] | It seemed beyond impossible. | 根本是天方夜谭 |
[22:18] | But this is the way the world changes, sweetheart — | 但这世界会越变越好 亲爱的 |
[22:23] | Good people raising their babies right. | 好人总会把孩子养好 |
[22:29] | Now, come on. Where are the four by fours? | 别哭鼻子了 四乘四的纱布在哪 |
[22:32] | We got things to do. | 我们要做的事情多着呢 |
[22:33] | We got work to do! | 赶紧干活吧 |
[22:37] | Did more come in? | 还有更多伤者么 |
[22:39] | No, it’s slowing down. What are you still doing here? | 不 没这么多了 你为什么还在这 |
[22:41] | What time is your flight? | 你的航班几点 |
[22:41] | I can’t leave, Meredith. They just bombed Seattle. | 我不能走 梅瑞狄斯 西雅图发生炸弹袭击 |
[22:43] | No, they didn’t. No one did. | 不 没人放炸弹 |
[22:45] | It was an accident — gas main. | 这是事故 天然气管道爆炸 |
[22:47] | So, no different than a train derailment | 所以和火车出轨 |
[22:49] | or a ferry-boat crash, so you can go. | 或轮船相撞没两样 你可以去机场了 |
[22:53] | When I heard it was the mall, | 当我知道爆炸发生在商场 |
[22:55] | you know what I thought of? | 你知道我想到什么吗 |
[22:56] | I thought about the time that Callie and I played hookey | 我想到我和凯丽曾经翘班 |
[22:59] | and we bought all the furniture for the firehouse. | 去商场买消防屋的家具 |
[23:01] | What time is your plane? | 你的航班几点起飞 |
[23:02] | Two hours. | 两个小时后 |
[23:03] | But Link McNeil has got a heart, and I have to do that first. | 但林克得到了配对心脏 我得给他做手术 |
[23:05] | No, the new head of Cardio can do that. | 新来的心脏科主任可以给他做手术 |
[23:07] | You don’t have the time. | 你没时间做手术 |
[23:10] | Plus, you’ll have to re-scrub. | 而且你要重新清洗了 |
[23:12] | – What — – So there’s that. | -你干嘛 -就这样定了 |
[23:13] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[23:13] | You have been stalling for two weeks. | 你都拖延两星期了 |
[23:15] | You know what? I have to — | 你懂吗 我得要 |
[23:17] | I have to finish something here. | 我得要善始善终 |
[23:19] | Nothing feels finished. None of it feels finished. | 我总觉得每件事都没彻底完成 |
[23:23] | Owen and I… | 欧文和我… |
[23:27] | We split…over something that hasn’t even happened. | 我们分手…为了没发生的事而分手 |
[23:31] | And we never even split up. | 但我们从来没彻底结束 |
[23:34] | And y– | 还有 |
[23:38] | you and I are not finished. | 你和我也还不能说再见 |
[23:43] | George is dead, and Izzie is gone, | 乔治死了 伊兹走了 |
[23:45] | and it is supposed to be you and me and Alex. | 我和你还有阿历克斯 我们应该在一起 |
[23:48] | And now nothing is finished. | 没有哪件事是彻底完成了 |
[23:52] | I am not finished. | 我没准备好说再见 |
[23:53] | You don’t feel finished | 你会有这种感觉 |
[23:55] | because this isn’t the end for you. | 是因为这不是你的终点 |
[23:57] | There is no finish line. | 没有什么终点线 |
[23:59] | There is no end point. | 没有什么终点 |
[24:02] | – You just have to go. – I know. I know. | -你要往前走 -我知道 |
[24:04] | I know, a-and I’m — and I keep trying to, | 我知道 我在努力向前 |
[24:08] | but I don’t know how to…Just do it. | 但我不知道怎么做…跨出这步 |
[24:13] | You got to help me, Mer. | 你得帮我 梅 |
[24:15] | Dr. Yang, the donor heart was delayed in traffic. | 杨医生 交通不便导致配对心脏到达时间推迟 |
[24:17] | – How long? – Can’t say. | -多久 -不清楚 |
[24:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:27] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[24:34] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[24:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:59] | Any more come in? | 还有伤者送来医院吗 |
[24:59] | Not for a while. | 没有了 |
[25:02] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[25:04] | Webber was wrong. Maybe you just need to — | 韦伯看错了 也许你需要… |
[25:05] | Really, Shane? | 真的吗 肖恩 |
[25:07] | I hung on his every word all year. | 这一年来我谨遵他的教导 |
[25:09] | All of us did. | 我们都听他的教导 |
[25:10] | He’s the greatest teacher I have ever had, | 他是我遇到过最好的老师 |
[25:12] | so maybe if it were someone else saying this, | 如果是别人说我不行 |
[25:14] | I wouldn’t believe them, but Webber? | 我可能不相信 但能不信韦伯吗 |
[25:16] | I got to find what I’m good at. | 我得去找到自己擅长的事 |
[25:19] | And I will. | 我会找到的 |
[25:22] | You will. Good luck. | 你会的 好运 |
[25:33] | Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:36] | There was an explosion. | 发生管道爆炸了 |
[25:38] | But it’s over, and you’re fine, okay? | 但已经结束了 你没事了 |
[25:41] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会好好的 |
[26:07] | The patient in bed four is awake. | 四号床病人醒了 |
[26:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | I would have thought, you know, | 我早该想到 |
[26:22] | Now that you’re Minister of Education or whatever | 现在你不是什么教育部长了吗 |
[26:25] | that you could tell the stupid board — | 你就告诉那群白痴董事会 |
[26:26] | I don’t control the budget, Bailey. | 预算不归我管 贝利 |
[26:28] | W-well, did you at least fight for me to keep my lab? | 你至少有为我的实验室争取一下吧 |
[26:31] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[26:32] | Now, when it came time this morning | 今天早晨 |
[26:33] | to decide who would staff the O.R.s, | 要决定谁来给手术室配人手 |
[26:35] | who had the stamina and the talent | 谁有精力 有能力 |
[26:37] | to run patient after patient, it was a no-brainer. | 一个接一个地看病人 再容易不过了 |
[26:40] | I mean, some people belong behind a microscope, | 我是说 有人适合做实验 |
[26:42] | but you don’t. You are a surgeon, Bailey. | 但并不是你 你是个外科医生 贝利 |
[26:45] | It is what I trained you to be. | 这是我培养你的原因 |
[26:46] | And anything else would be a waste of your time. | 你去做其他任何事都是浪费时间 |
[26:48] | And before you continue trashing the board, | 在你继续骂董事会之前 |
[26:50] | you ought to know that Yang is leaving a seat open, | 应该知道杨走了之后有位置空缺 |
[26:53] | and I’m recommending you, | 我会推荐你 |
[26:54] | which the board will agree is also a no-brainer. | 董事会会同意 这也是顺水推舟的事 |
[27:01] | W-well, that’s — | 好吧 那 |
[27:03] | Dr. Bailey, um, Dr. Webber, I-I just wanted to s– | 贝利医生 韦伯医生 我想说 |
[27:05] | She doesn’t have time for long goodbyes. | 她没时间好好道别了 |
[27:07] | – She has a plane to catch. – No, Mer — | -要赶飞机 -别啊 梅 |
[27:08] | Well, you should go, then. | 那你该走了 |
[27:09] | Yeah, don’t stand around here talking. | 就是 别在这罗里吧嗦的了 |
[27:11] | Go, be a surgeon. That’s what we trained you for. | 去当个外科医生吧 是我们培养你的 |
[27:13] | Can I come with you? | 我能跟你走吗 |
[27:14] | Shane, not now. | 肖恩 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[27:15] | I’m not kidding. Take me to Switzerland. | 我是认真的 带我去瑞士吧 |
[27:17] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[27:17] | You’re in the middle of your residency. | 你还在住院实习 |
[27:19] | And my teacher is leaving, the one I want to learn from, | 而我老师要走了 我想跟她学习 |
[27:22] | to go do the work I want to be a part of. | 她要做的工作我也想参加 |
[27:24] | I want to be in charge of my education, | 有关学习的事情我想自己做主 |
[27:26] | and I choose you. | 我选择你 |
[27:28] | You can say no, | 你可以拒绝 |
[27:29] | but I will badger you until you say yes. | 但我会烦你到同意为止 |
[27:36] | Yes. | 我同意了 |
[27:38] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[27:39] | Respectfully. And thank you for everything. | 我很尊敬您 谢谢您所做的一切 |
[27:44] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:48] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:49] | Want to grab anything else on the way out? | 走前还想带什么吗 |
[27:51] | C.T. Machine? | CT机吗 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[28:07] | Go. | 走吧 |
[28:08] | Okay, now. Come on. Let’s go. We have to go. | 好了 快走吧 我们得走了 |
[28:10] | Wait. Wait. Wait here. | 等等 等等 在这等我 |
[28:12] | Cristina, we got to go! | 克里斯蒂娜 我们得走了 |
[28:17] | Lap pads, more suction. | 手术垫 再吸 |
[28:19] | Get in there, Warren. | 放进去 沃伦 |
[28:19] | – I know. – Clamp it… | -知道 -夹住 |
[28:22] | And make it pretty later. | 太慢了 |
[28:24] | Where’s this bleeding coming from? Get underneath for me. | 出血位置在哪 帮我看看底下 |
[28:26] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[28:55] | Good. Clamp. | 好的 夹钳 |
[29:05] | Okay. That’s good. Go ahead. | 好 很好 继续 |
[29:07] | Let’s go — now, or you never will. | 快走 再不走就晚了 |
[29:09] | Wait. You — you already called me a cab? | 等等 你叫好出租车了 |
[29:12] | No. | 没有 |
[29:15] | Wait. Wait. Is that for Link McNeil? | 等等 那是给林克·麦克尼尔的吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. I need to find Dr. Yang. | 是啊 我要找杨医生 |
[29:18] | – I’m Dr. Yang. – No! You need to find Dr. Pierce. | -我就是 -不 你得找皮尔斯医生 |
[29:20] | You can go to the nurse’s station, | 到护士站去 |
[29:21] | and they will direct you. | 他们会给你指路 |
[29:22] | Meredith, no! I-I can’t just leave them. | 梅瑞狄斯 别啊 我不能就这样走了 |
[29:24] | Yes, you can. They are in good hands. | 你可以 有很好的医生照顾他们 |
[29:27] | Pierce is gonna do it, | 皮尔斯会做手术 |
[29:28] | and Sabine knows she’s gonna do it. She consented. | 萨宾也会 她同意了 |
[29:30] | Owen is here, I am here, | 欧文在 我也在 |
[29:32] | and we’re gonna follow up with Link post-op, okay? | 我们会跟进林克的术后康复 |
[29:35] | Get to the airport as fast as you can. | 尽快到机场去 |
[29:36] | – Wait. Meredith. – What? | -等等 梅瑞狄斯 -怎么 |
[29:38] | What do you need, an “I love you” or something? | 还要什么 一句”我爱你”吗 |
[29:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:45] | Call me when you get there. | 到了给我打电话 |
[30:13] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:16] | I just feel bad. | 不太好 |
[30:17] | Did you lose someone? | 有病人死了吗 |
[30:20] | No, no, I-I didn’t lose a single one. | 没有 没有 谁也没死 |
[30:25] | That’s why I feel bad — ’cause I feel so good. | 所以我才难过 因为我太高兴了 |
[30:28] | This is the thing, Meredith. | 就是这样 梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:31] | This is what it feels like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[30:32] | It feels like — | 就像是 |
[30:33] | Candy. But with blood. | 在吃糖 却甜中带苦 |
[30:35] | Only so much better. And Derek — | 比这还要好得多 而德里克 |
[30:39] | I mean, I was still in his shadow, | 我还活在他的阴影下 |
[30:41] | but I didn’t even care. | 但我一点都不关心 |
[30:42] | And the only thing that would have made it better | 如果还有什么事能锦上添花的话 |
[30:44] | was if his shadow was gone, so you guys can go. | 就是他这个阴影没有了 你们就解放了 |
[30:47] | Have fun. Be happy. | 去潇洒 去疯 |
[30:50] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[30:51] | Cristina, what are you doing here? | 克里斯蒂娜 你怎么回来了 |
[30:55] | – I can’t go. – Yes, you can! | -我不能走 -你可以 |
[30:57] | We have to finish. | 我们必须做个了结 |
[30:58] | – You’re gonna miss your — – We have to dance it out. | -你要错过 -我们必须跳一个 |
[31:00] | That’s how we finish. | 才算了结 |
[31:06] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[31:07] | What, you gonna call someone to make me leave or what — | 怎么 你要叫人扛我出去还是咋样 |
[31:11] | I’m finding a song. | 我在找歌 |
[31:21] | – Okay, ready? – Wait. | -准备好了吗 -等等 |
[31:25] | We’ll call each other at least twice a month, | 我们每月至少要打两次电话 |
[31:26] | And — and we’ll text all the time. | 还有 我们要一直短信联系 |
[31:28] | – You hate texting. – Text me. | -你讨厌发短信 -给我发信息 |
[31:29] | And don’t let Owen get all dark and twisty. Take care of him. | 别让欧文变得阴暗扭曲 照顾好他 |
[31:31] | And Alex — take care of Alex. | 还有阿历克斯 照顾好阿历克斯 |
[31:33] | He needs to be mocked at least once a day, | 每天至少嘲笑他一次 |
[31:35] | or he’ll be insufferable. | 不然他就会狂妄自大 |
[31:37] | Don’t get on any little, tiny planes that can crash, | 别坐那种会坠毁的小小飞机 |
[31:40] | or stick your hand in a body cavity | 也不要把手伸到 |
[31:43] | that has a bomb in it, | 有炸弹的人体内 |
[31:43] | or offer your life to a gunman! | 更不要把命交给持枪歹徒 |
[31:46] | Don’t do that. | 千万不要 |
[31:50] | Don’t be a hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[31:53] | You’re my person. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[31:55] | I need you alive. | 我要你活着 |
[31:57] | You make me brave. | 你给我勇气 |
[32:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:04] | Now we dance it out. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[32:15] | *Where do you go with your broken heart in tow* | *带着破碎的心 你要去哪里* |
[32:19] | *What do you do with the leftover you* | *伤痕累累的你 要何去何从* |
[32:23] | *And how do you know when to let go* | *你怎么知道 何时应该放手* |
[32:27] | You love this song! | 你爱这首歌 |
[32:28] | *Where does the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[32:30] | *Where does the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[32:33] | *Look me in the eye* | *看着我的眼睛* |
[32:35] | *And tell me you don’t find me attractive* | *告诉我 我并不吸引你* |
[32:38] | *Look me in the heart and tell me you won’t go* | *用心告诉我 你不会离去* |
[32:42] | *Look me in the eye* | *直视我的眼* |
[32:44] | *And promise no love’s like our love* | *向我保证 我们的爱无可比拟* |
[32:47] | *Look me in the heart and unbreak broken* | *用心告诉我* |
[32:50] | *It won’t happen* | *再不会有心碎* |
[32:51] | *It’s love that leaves and breaks* | *爱 终会离去 终会破碎* |
[32:54] | *The seal of always thinking you would be* | *时常想起你* |
[32:59] | *Real happy and healthy, strong and calm* | *愿你健康快乐 坚强平和* |
[33:04] | *Where does the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[33:07] | *Where does the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[33:10] | *Where do you go when you’re in love* | *深陷爱河的你 要去哪里* |
[33:13] | *And the world knows* | *全世界都知道* |
[33:15] | *How do you live so happily* | *我悲伤失落时* |
[33:17] | *While I am sad and broken down* | *你如何过得快乐* |
[33:19] | *When do you say it’s up for grabs* | *你说一切未可知* |
[33:20] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:21] | *And that you’re on your way down* | *你却渐渐消沉* |
[33:23] | You stay here, okay? | 你待在这 好吗 |
[33:24] | *Where dose the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | *Where does the good go* | *所有的美好 都去哪儿了* |
[33:28] | *Look me in the eye* | *看着我的眼* |
[33:29] | *And tell me you don’t find me attractive* | *告诉我 我并不吸引你* |
[33:32] | You are a gifted surgeon with an extraordinary mind. | 你是一名天赋惊人 想法出众的医生 |
[33:37] | Don’t let what he wants eclipse what you need. | 别让他的目标 侵蚀你的追求 |
[33:40] | He’s very dreamy. But he is not the sun. | 他确实很梦幻 但他不是太阳 |
[33:44] | You are. | 你才是 |
[33:46] | *It’s love that leaves and breaks* | *爱 终会离去 终会破碎* |
[33:50] | *The seal of always thinking you would be* | *时常想起你* |
[33:56] | They’re asleep. | 孩子们睡着了 |
[33:58] | Did you get those signed? | 你签字了吗 |
[34:01] | Meredith, you’ll talk to her tomorrow. | 梅瑞狄斯 你明天就能跟她通话 |
[34:03] | Knowing you guys, you’ll talk every day. | 我了解你们 你们每天都会通话的 |
[34:08] | No, it’s not… | 不是 不是关于她 |
[34:11] | I don’t think I can sign this. | 我觉得我不能签这个 |
[34:12] | Sorry, I know you’re wiped, | 抱歉 我知道你很累 |
[34:13] | but I need to have those on the plane by 7:00. | 但明早七点 我就得把这些文件送上飞机 |
[34:15] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不想 |
[34:18] | I think I need to stay here. | 我想留在这 |
[34:28] | Dr. Torres? | 托瑞斯医生 |
[34:30] | Um, the baby’s parents are here, | 孩子的父母来了 |
[34:31] | and they were wondering if Leanne was up to… | 他们想知道是否可以见莉妮 |
[34:33] | Yes, yes, please, yes. | 可以 可以 请他们来 |
[34:34] | Yeah? Okay. Yeah, come in. | 好的 请进 |
[34:39] | Hey, Leanne. | 莉妮 |
[34:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:42] | Is she okay? | 孩子还好吗 |
[34:44] | Do you guys love her? Is she all right? | 你们爱她吗 她一切都好吗 |
[34:45] | She’s beautiful. She’s perfect. | 她太美了 她是最完美的 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 十分感谢你 |
[34:49] | We’re so glad you’re okay. | 很庆幸你没事 |
[34:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah. That’s just — it’s really sweet. | 没事 只是觉得很感动 |
[35:00] | It’s really amazing. | 很美好 |
[35:03] | I wonder why they wanted a surrogate. | 我在想他们为什么请代孕 |
[35:04] | I wonder if — I wonder if she couldn’t — | 是不是妻子不能孕… |
[35:07] | She really helped them. | 她真的帮了他们大忙 |
[35:09] | She really likes them. | 她真心喜欢他们 |
[35:10] | That’s really amazing, right? | 这样真的很棒 对吗 |
[35:30] | Guess what. I delivered a baby today. | 跟你说 我今天接生了一个孩子 |
[35:34] | And the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[35:35] | if the O.B. doesn’t show up for ours, then I get — | 如果产科医生不能及时赶到 我可以 |
[35:42] | Our baby will be fine. | 我们的宝宝会好好的 |
[35:44] | He’ll be fine… | 他会好好的 |
[35:45] | Or she will be ’cause she’ll have us. | 或者她会好好的 因为有我们在 |
[35:48] | Hey, of course she will. | 宝宝肯定会好好的 |
[35:50] | You know, my mom always says | 我母亲总是说 |
[35:52] | that’s how the world changes. | 世界就是如此变幻 |
[35:54] | Good people raising their babies right. | 好人总会把孩子养好 |
[35:56] | Wait, is that — is that a thing? | 等等 有这种说法吗 |
[35:58] | I thought that was just my mom. | 我以为只是我妈这么念叨 |
[36:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:12] | It went perfectly. | 手术很成功 |
[36:14] | Link’s heart is responding well, and so is he. | 林克的心脏反映良好 他也很好 |
[36:18] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 万分感谢 |
[36:20] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[36:21] | Now, I know from Dr. Yang | 我知道 杨医生已经 |
[36:22] | that you’ve heard the whole anti-rejection spiel before… | 跟你说过抗排斥的整个细节 |
[36:37] | Ooh! I don’t want to get too excited. | 我不想太激动 |
[36:40] | Yang’s body isn’t even cold yet, but — | 毕竟杨才走没多久 但是 |
[36:42] | No, you can — you can be excited. | 别 你可以尽情激动 |
[36:44] | You got a place on the board! | 你在董事会有一席之地了 |
[36:47] | I will make policy, not just hear it. | 我将制定规定 而不是被动接受 |
[36:51] | I will make changes. | 我要进行改变 |
[36:53] | You can keep your genome lab. | 你可以保住你的基因实验室 |
[36:54] | We can have a genome theme park. | 我们可以建个基因主题公园 |
[36:57] | And… | 还有 |
[36:59] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[37:03] | What? | 什么 |
[37:05] | Webber picked me. | 韦伯选了我 |
[37:12] | Boy, get in there deep, deep, deep. | 你再给我使劲儿按摩按摩 |
[37:14] | Oh, yeah, I got you. I got you. | 我抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[37:18] | What — what is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:21] | What is — | 这是 |
[37:22] | It’s from Yang. | 杨给我的 |
[37:32] | Alex, what? | 阿历克斯 是什么 |
[37:33] | It’s Cristina’s shares in the hospital. | 是克里斯蒂娜在医院的股份 |
[37:36] | She’s leaving them to me. | 她全留给我了 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | She left me her seat on the board. | 她把董事会的职位留给我了 |
[37:40] | Can she do that? | 她这样做行吗 |
[37:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:44] | She did. | 她确实这么干了 |
[37:54] | I took the job! | 我接受了那份工作 |
[37:55] | And you were supposed to be stepping back. | 那是你本该做出让步 |
[37:57] | You said, “Take this year and make it count. | 你说 “珍惜这一年 有我做后盾 |
[37:59] | And I’ll make sure you can do it.” And you lied! | 让你绝无后顾之忧 定能有所成就” 你撒谎了 |
[38:01] | Sorry. I lied. | 抱歉 我撒谎了 |
[38:03] | It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这是毕生难得一次的机会 |
[38:05] | So, you got this thing, and I gave up that piece. | 所以 你有了现在的成就 而要我放弃 |
[38:07] | And I found a way to make it work | 没有你帮忙 |
[38:08] | with my job, my kids, and my research | 我兼顾事业 照顾孩子 专注研究 |
[38:11] | with less help from you, and I did it. | 而且我做到了 |
[38:12] | You’re not a victim. | 别把自己当受害者 |
[38:13] | I’m killing myself just as much as you are. | 我做出的牺牲不比你少 |
[38:15] | And then you wanted more pieces and more pieces. | 可你还在要求我一再付出 |
[38:15] | I’m flying back and forth across the country.Twice a week… | 我成了空中飞人 每周飞两个来回 |
[38:17] | And now this is just too much. | 这次的要求实在太过分了 |
[38:17] | So I can spend time with my kids….And be a good father. | 这样才能和孩子们共聚 做个好父亲 |
[38:18] | You can’t just drag us away… | 你不能动辄让我们举家迁移 |
[38:19] | So I can come live in your shadow. | 让我活在你的阴影下 |
[38:21] | “Shadow”? You have a job. | 怎么会是阴影 你有自己的工作啊 |
[38:22] | You’re gonna be working at James Madison. | 你会在詹姆士·麦迪逊医院工作 |
[38:24] | Right, that’s how my father got his first job here. | 没错 我父亲的第一份工作就是这么来的 |
[38:26] | They wanted my mom, | 他们想要我妈妈 |
[38:28] | so she had to call the university and pull some strings | 所以她只得致电大学 凭借私人关系 |
[38:31] | and find something for Thatcher to do. | 给撒切尔也找份工作 |
[38:33] | It’s called a trailing spouse. | 我只是你的配偶 |
[38:34] | This is not like that. | 我们和他们不一样 |
[38:36] | This is exactly that. | 根本毫无分别 |
[38:38] | And it’s not what I signed up for. | 这不是我的初衷 |
[38:39] | You know what? You’re — you’re being selfish. | 你知道吗 你这是自私 |
[38:41] | I have to be, Derek, because you believe | 我不得不这样 德里克 因为你认为 |
[38:43] | that your career is more important than mine. | 自己的前程比我的事业重要 |
[38:44] | At this moment in time, it is! | 就事论事 这次的确是 |
[38:46] | No, not at this moment — always. | 不 不止这一次 从来都是如此 |
[38:49] | You will always be that hot-shot surgeon, | 你一直是那个迷人是外科医生 |
[38:51] | And I will always be that young intern who fell in love with you. | 而我只是为你深深着迷的年轻实习生 |
[38:53] | If that’s how you see yourself, that’s your problem. | 如果你这样看待自己的 那是你的问题 |
[38:54] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我对此无能为力 |
[38:55] | That is not how I see myself. That is the issue here. | 我并不是这么想的 而是这是你心中所想 |
[39:01] | D.C. — You can do your surgeries, | 在首都华盛顿 你同样可以做手术 |
[39:04] | You can do your research, you can do the portal veins. | 做研究 研究门静脉 |
[39:06] | There is nothing you can do here that you can’t do there. | 在那里一样可以继续你的事业 |
[39:08] | But I don’t want to! | 但我就是不想 |
[39:11] | We’re not just talking about my job, Derek. | 并非只是换工作那么简单 德里克 |
[39:13] | We’re talking about my life. | 我的生活将会彻底改变 |
[39:14] | I grew up here. I made my family here. | 我在这里长大 在这里组建家庭 |
[39:16] | I helped to rebuild the hospital here | 我在这里帮助医院重建 |
[39:18] | that has my sister’s name on it, | 并用我的妹妹 母亲 |
[39:19] | my mother’s name, my name. | 和我自己的名字为之命名 |
[39:22] | I live here. My life is here. | 我住在这里 我的生活在这里 |
[39:24] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[39:26] | Whenever we think we know the future… | 每当我们自以为能预见未来时 |
[39:31] | even for a second… | 哪怕只有一秒 |
[39:34] | it changes. | 未来就变了 |
[39:37] | Dr. Pierce. Rough day, huh? | 皮尔斯医生 今天过得很辛苦吧 |
[39:40] | Seven traumas, | 七个外伤病人 |
[39:41] | two of which had right ventricular perfs, | 两个需要进行心室输液 |
[39:44] | Topped off with a pediatric heart transplant. | 甚至还做了一个儿科心脏移植手术 |
[39:48] | Other than that, how you settling in? | 除那些外 你还习惯吗 |
[39:53] | It has been the weirdest two weeks of my life. | 这是我经历的最古怪的两周 |
[39:56] | I don’t know anyone. No one knows me. | 我和大家互不认识 |
[39:59] | I haven’t had one conversation that wasn’t related to work. | 同事间除了工作没谈过其他的 |
[40:08] | You know me now. | 你现在认识我了 |
[40:09] | No. | 不 |
[40:10] | God, I sound like a kid crying at camp. | 天啊 我听上去像在野营时哭泣的孩子 |
[40:13] | No, it’s not — it’s not that. | 不 不是因为那个 |
[40:16] | It’s…something else. | 是因为其他事 |
[40:20] | I was adopted. | 我是被收养的 |
[40:22] | Two years ago, I looked up my birth mom. | 两年前 为了找到我的生母 |
[40:25] | I had to go to the court for the records. | 我要到法庭去查询记录 |
[40:27] | She’s dead now, so I could only get her name. | 她已经去世了 我只知道她的名字 |
[40:31] | But she was amazing. | 但她很了不起 |
[40:35] | She was a surgeon here. | 她是这里的外科医生 |
[40:37] | Her name is all over this hospital. | 她的名字在这家医院无人不知 |
[40:40] | That’s not why I took the job. | 那不是我来这里工作的原因 |
[40:43] | I mean, it’s a little bit why I interviewed, | 但我来这里面试和那有点关系 |
[40:44] | but it’s just… so weird. | 但这有点 太奇怪了 |
[40:51] | W-what was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[40:54] | Your birth mother. | 你的生母 |
[40:56] | Ellis Grey. | 爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[40:59] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[41:00] | Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely… | 有时未来改变得太快 太彻底 |
[41:06] | and we’re left only with the choice of what to do next. | 我们毫无选择 只能应对下一步 |
[41:10] | You’re asking me to choose between this job… | 你是逼我在工作和家庭之间 |
[41:14] | and my family? | 做出选择吗 |
[41:15] | I am simply saying I am not going anywhere. | 我只是说自己不想搬到别处去 |
[41:19] | I am staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[41:23] | We can choose to be afraid of it… | 我们能够选择畏惧 |
[41:26] | to stand there, trembling… | 呆立当场 战栗不止 |
[41:31] | not moving, | 停滞不前 |
[41:42] | assuming the worst that can happen. | 做最坏的打算 |
[41:53] | Or we step forward… | 或者 我们可以勇敢向前 |
[41:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[41:57] | Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 |
[41:59] | They’re all ready for you. | 大家都等着见你了 |
[42:01] | into the unknown… | 踏入未知之地 |
[42:04] | Let’s do it. | 我们过去吧 |
[42:12] | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 医生 心胸外科主任 | |
[42:14] | and assume it will be brilliant. | 期望未来会精彩万分 |