时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh, boy. Hold on one second. | 天啊 等等 |
[00:15] | I got lost here yesterday. | 我昨天就是在这迷路的 |
[00:18] | I love puzzles. Since I was a kid. | 我从小就喜欢谜题 |
[00:22] | Nope, your present hasn’t come yet. | 不 你的礼物还没到 |
[00:24] | What is this present? | 到底是什么礼物 |
[00:27] | You keep saying I’ll know when I see it. | 你总说到时我就知道了 |
[00:29] | When am I gonna see it? | 我什么时候能看到 |
[00:37] | Yes, mom, I am still at work. | 是的 妈妈 我还在工作 |
[00:40] | I’ve got all the last guy’s caseload, plus new patients. | 我接手了上一任医生的病例 加上新的病人 |
[00:43] | There’s almost no time for research. | 都没时间搞研究了 |
[00:49] | Yes, I’ve made friends. | 对 我交朋友了 |
[00:52] | “What are their names,” Mom? | “他们叫什么” 妈妈 别问了 |
[00:53] | My record for the Friday New York Times crossword | 周五版《纽约时报》上的填字游戏 |
[00:56] | is 11 minutes…When I was 13. | 我的最快记录是11分钟 那时我13岁 |
[01:00] | I’m still trying to beat that. | 我还在不断尝试刷新纪录 |
[01:02] | Why do I need to make friends? I’m here to run a department. | 我为什么要交朋友 我来这里是管理一个科室的 |
[01:06] | Okay, that sounds braggy. | 好吧 我过于自夸了 |
[01:08] | I just mean once I pick a puzzle up, | 我只想说 一旦我发现了谜题 |
[01:10] | I can’t put it down until it’s solved. | 不把谜题解开我不罢休 |
[01:13] | No, I haven’t talked to her yet. | 不 我还没和她谈过 |
[01:17] | I don’t think I’m going to. | 我想我不会告诉她了 |
[01:21] | I’ve gotten by just fine without a sister. | 没有姐妹我一直过得很好 |
[01:23] | I don’t need one now. At least not this one. | 我不需要姐妹 至少不想和她做姐妹 |
[01:29] | I was curious. I picked up the rock. | 我只是好奇 我拿起石头 |
[01:30] | I saw what was underneath it. I’m gonna put the rock back. | 看到下面有什么了 我再把石头放回去 |
[01:35] | It was stupid to have picked it up in the first place. | 追究这件事实在太傻了 |
[01:39] | No, I’m just saying I don’t need answers about my birth mom. | 不 我只是不想再纠结生母的事情了 |
[01:43] | I have a family. I have the best family I could ask for. | 我有一个家庭 我梦想中最棒的家庭 |
[01:45] | I have you guys. | 我有你们 |
[01:48] | Dad. Dad, stop crying. | 爸爸 爸爸 别哭了 |
[01:51] | I’m not coming home. Mom. Tell him I’m not coming home. | 我不会回家的 妈妈 告诉他我不回家 |
[01:57] | Oh, guys, I love you. I got to go. | 我爱你们 我得走了 |
[02:00] | I think puzzles are why I went into medicine. | 我喜欢谜题 所以选择学医 |
[02:03] | That’s most of what medicine is. | 医学中永远充满了未解难题 |
[02:04] | Gather all available information… | 收集所有信息 |
[02:06] | How long has she been down? | 她昏迷多久了 |
[02:07] | Less than a minute. | 不到一分钟 |
[02:07] | She bradycardia, and then she went asystole. | 她心动过缓 之后就停搏了 |
[02:10] | We started CPR. | 我们做了心肺复苏 |
[02:11] | …Assess the problem… | 分析问题 |
[02:18] | That’s not gonna do it. Let me. | 这样不行 我来吧 |
[02:21] | …You focus your attention… | 集中精神 |
[02:26] | Shoot, I’m gonna break her ribs. | 糟了 我都快压断她肋骨了 |
[02:28] | Sorry, Marjorie. Hold on. | 抱歉 玛乔丽 坚持住 |
[02:33] | V-fib. Paddles, please. Charge 100. | 室颤 起搏器 充电100焦 |
[02:37] | Charged. Clear. | 充好 离手 |
[02:42] | Charge 200. | 充电200焦 |
[02:43] | Charging. Clear. | 充电中 离手 |
[02:48] | …And you solve the puzzle. | 解决问题 |
[02:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[02:56] | People are a harder puzzle. | 人却是更困难的谜题 |
[02:59] | There’s never one right answer. | 从没有正确答案 |
[03:02] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m going down. | 不 谢谢 我要下楼 |
[03:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:06] | And you never have all of the information. | 你总有漏掉的信息 |
[03:09] | I mean down the stairs. You know, heart health. | 我要走路下楼 有益于心脏健康 |
[03:20] | You both work here. You can’t keep avoiding her. | 你们都在这里上班 你不能总躲着她 |
[03:24] | I came here to work. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我是来工作的 我会好好工作 |
[03:25] | When I have to work with Dr. Grey, I will. | 要和格蕾医生合作时 我会跟她合作 |
[03:27] | I don’t think that’s all you came here for. | 我认为你来这里不仅是为了工作 |
[03:29] | Look, can we go back to before I opened my mouth | 能不能就当我没说过 |
[03:31] | about my personal problems? | 私人的事 |
[03:33] | And we can just be work colleagues. | 我们只做同事就好 |
[03:34] | Can we do that, please? | 可以吗 拜托 |
[03:37] | Number 32 down is “corn pone.” | 纵向32答案是”玉米面包” |
[03:40] | Took me forever. | 我花了好长时间才想到 |
[03:48] | When are you gonna talk to Lebackes? | 你什么时候和莱贝克斯谈 |
[03:50] | Not till I’m sure I have my old job back. | 等到我能确定在医院的职位 |
[03:51] | Dr. Willis? | 威尔森医生 |
[03:52] | I thought this board appointment was a done deal. | 我原以为董事会的位置已定 |
[03:53] | Thank you. But now that I have to compete for it — | 谢谢 但现在我得竞争上岗 |
[03:54] | Dr. Willis. | 威尔森医生 |
[03:55] | I think Lebackes will understand. | 我觉得莱贝克斯会理解的 |
[03:57] | I just have to find the right moment. | 时机成熟了我就告诉他 |
[03:58] | Dr. Willis. | 威尔森医生 |
[03:59] | I think she’s talking to you. | 我觉得她叫的是你 |
[04:01] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[04:02] | I think you’re with me today. You ready for rounds? | 今天你跟着我 准备好查房了吗 |
[04:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[04:05] | Sorry, but it’s — it’s Wilson, not Willis. | 抱歉 我叫威尔逊 不是威尔森 |
[04:07] | Oh, god. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[04:09] | That’s okay. Wilson. What’s first? | 没关系 威尔逊 叫什么名字 |
[04:11] | Jo. Josephine. | 乔 乔瑟芬 |
[04:12] | Not your name. | 不是问你叫什么 |
[04:14] | What patient is first? | 病人的名字叫什么 |
[04:16] | Right. Dr. Bailey needs a consult. | 好吧 贝利医生要求会诊 |
[04:22] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[04:24] | This is Robbie Mccutcheon, 22, | 罗比·麦坎辰 22岁 |
[04:26] | No medical history or cardiac risk factors. | 无病史 无心脏疾病危险因素 |
[04:28] | Robbie is currently trying to pass | 罗比现在正在和一颗 |
[04:30] | a pretty impressive kidney stone. | 超大的肾结石作斗争 |
[04:32] | Hi, Robbie. I’m Dr. Pierce. | 你好 罗比 我是皮尔斯医生 |
[04:34] | Oh, you hang in there, Robbie. | 忍着点 罗比 |
[04:36] | He’s scheduled for a percutaneous nephrolithotomy | 他已经预约了经皮肾输尿管镜取石术 |
[04:38] | to remove the stone. | 取出结石 |
[04:39] | Too big to pass on his own? | 他自己无法自行排出吗 |
[04:40] | I had a child once. | 我生过一个孩子 |
[04:42] | I’d rather have four more than do what he’s trying to do. | 看他这样子 比我连生四个都疼 |
[04:45] | Hang in there, Robbie. | 忍着点 罗比 |
[04:46] | Robbie’s been having fairly sustained runs of v-tach. | 罗比一直有很严重的心动过速 |
[04:48] | Dr. Bailey ordered a cardiac panel and a stat EKG. | 贝利医生安排马上给他心梗测试板试验和心电图 |
[04:51] | Robbie, is the pain just in your stomach, | 罗比 你只是感觉胃疼 |
[04:53] | or does your chest hurt, too? | 还是胸也疼 |
[04:55] | Chest. | 胸 |
[04:56] | Get me 80 milligrams I.V. Sotalol and 6 of Morphine. | 给他注射80毫克的索他洛尔和6毫克吗啡 |
[05:00] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[05:01] | Robbie, I’m | 罗比 我要你 |
[05:01] | going to need you to take some deep breaths. | 试着深呼吸 |
[05:03] | It hurts. | 疼死了 |
[05:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:06] | Bundle branch block re-entrant v-tach. | 束支传导阻滞容易再次诱发心动过速 |
[05:09] | He’s at risk for sudden cardio attack? | 他有可能突发心脏病 |
[05:11] | Breathe, Robbie. | 深呼吸 罗比 |
[05:18] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[05:20] | good. | 很好 |
[05:23] | Okay, you got a normal sinus rhythm. | 你的窦性心律正常了 |
[05:24] | He’s at risk for even minor surgery. | 他即使做小手术也会有危险 |
[05:26] | You’ll have to postpone until I can do a full work-up. | 手术要推迟 等我做完全身检查 |
[05:28] | He’ll need an echo. Who’s next? | 他需要做超声心动图 下一位病人是谁 |
[05:30] | Rita, Eric. | 丽塔 艾力克 |
[05:32] | All settled in? | 在医院习惯吗 |
[05:33] | Getting there. | 慢慢适应 |
[05:34] | Hit it, Milton. | 开始吧 米尔顿 |
[05:36] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[05:38] | God. Sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[05:41] | Rita Choudry, 35, 33 weeks pregnant, | 丽塔·乔杜瑞 35岁 怀孕33周 |
[05:43] | admitted for low sats and bed rest. | 由于血氧含量低住院 需卧床休息 |
[05:45] | Forever. | 永远卧床 |
[05:47] | Really? I have to be here until this baby comes out? | 我真的要一直躺床上直到孩子出生吗 |
[05:49] | Yes, you do. Tell me why. | 对 没错 为什么呢 |
[05:51] | Rita suffers from Ebstein’s malformation. | 丽塔患有埃布斯坦畸型 |
[05:53] | Which is? | 什么意思 |
[05:54] | A congenital malformation of the tricuspid valve. | 先天性三尖瓣畸形 |
[05:57] | Excuse me, Dr. Pierce. Do you mind if we play through? | 抱歉打搅了 皮尔斯医生 介意我们加入吗 |
[05:59] | Absolutely. You have a patient here, too. | 当然不会 这也有你的病人 |
[06:01] | Baby girl Choudry, E.D.D. Six weeks. | 乔杜瑞小女孩 离预产期还有六周 |
[06:03] | She suffers from double inlet left ventricle, | 她患有左心室双入口 |
[06:05] | which will require immediate heart surgery when she’s born | 意味着婴儿一出生就要立即进行心脏修复手术 |
[06:08] | and fetal monitoring until then, | 以及一直进行胎儿监护 直至出生 |
[06:10] | which is why we’ve admitted her mom. | 所以我们让妈妈住院 |
[06:12] | And also because — | 也因为 |
[06:13] | I know. I know. Because the strain of childbirth | 我知道 还因为生孩子的负担 |
[06:15] | might cause my crappy heart to poop out. | 可能会导致我不健全的心脏罢工 |
[06:17] | I just need to be sure you know the risks. | 我只想确保你知道这些风险 |
[06:19] | And the risks are having this baby could kill me. | 这些风险就是生孩子可能会要了我的命 |
[06:21] | Please stop saying it. | 请别说了 |
[06:23] | I’ve heard it, and I refuse to believe it, right, hon? | 我听过了 我不愿意相信 是吧 亲爱的 |
[06:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:27] | Well, get settled, relax. | 好好适应医院生活 放松 |
[06:30] | You’ll be seeing way too much of us. | 你会经常见到我们的 |
[06:35] | Her chances are that bad? | 成功机率真那么糟吗 |
[06:36] | There’s a good possibility | 很有可能 |
[06:37] | She’ll die trying to have this baby. | 她会在生产过程中死亡 |
[06:39] | She was strongly advised against it. | 医生强烈建议她别生孩子 |
[06:41] | Then why take the case? | 那为什么还接这个病例 |
[06:42] | Because she decided to have it anyway. | 因为她还是决定把孩子生下来 |
[06:44] | And I like my chances better than hers. | 而且我成功的机率比她的高 |
[06:46] | That sounds braggy. | 听起来好自夸啊 |
[06:47] | No, it sounds badass. | 不 是很牛 |
[06:49] | What’s next? | 下一位病人是谁 |
[06:50] | Marjorie Reed, 88, stage iv small cell cancer of the lung | 玛乔丽·瑞德 88岁 小细胞肺癌四期病人 |
[06:54] | with mets to the liver. | 病灶转移至肝脏 |
[06:56] | Marjorie, how you doing now? | 玛乔丽 你怎样啊 |
[06:57] | She says her stomach hurts, | 她说胃疼 |
[06:58] | but I think she’s doing better, thanks to you. | 但我觉得她好些了 多亏了你 |
[07:01] | Thank you again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[07:03] | Mom! I’m gonna go get some tea! | 妈妈 我去买杯茶 |
[07:06] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 很快就回来了 |
[07:11] | You gave us a big scare this morning. | 你今早把我们都吓坏了 |
[07:13] | No more of that, okay? | 不能这样了啊 |
[07:17] | That happens again, I want to die. | 下一次病危 我想死 |
[07:21] | Oh, please, please, let me die. | 请让我死吧 |
[07:39] | Marjorie, do you know where you are? | 玛乔丽 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[07:41] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[07:42] | You think — | 你以为 |
[07:44] | You ask me if I’m out of my mind? | 你是问我是不是失去理智了吗 |
[07:47] | I’m — I wouldn’t say… | 我 我不会说 |
[07:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:52] | I’ve lived 88 years, 65 of them with my husband. | 我活到88岁了 其中65年有我丈夫的陪伴 |
[07:57] | More with him than without. | 他陪伴我的时间比离开的时间要长 |
[08:00] | We taught English in Japan for a while. | 我们有段时间在日本教英语 |
[08:04] | Looks like here, Japan. | 日本跟这里看起来挺像的 |
[08:07] | So green. | 满眼绿色 |
[08:10] | We taught English. | 我们教英语 |
[08:14] | Did I say that? | 我说过了吗 |
[08:15] | Yes, you did. | 是的 说过了 |
[08:17] | Oh. Now I live in this ugly room | 现在我独自一人住在这丑陋房间里 |
[08:20] | with these ugly machines, alone. | 身上还连着这些丑陋器械 |
[08:25] | Ohh. Oh. But hurting constantly. | 还痛苦不堪 |
[08:30] | Uh, these drugs you give me make me forget. | 你们给我的药让我逐渐失去记忆 |
[08:35] | I’m forgetting my life. | 我在忘记自己的生命 |
[08:38] | It was beautiful, my life. | 我的生命很美好的 |
[08:41] | I earned a better end than this. | 我的结局应该比这要好 |
[08:43] | There are forms you can sign. | 你可以签署一些文件 |
[08:46] | Oh. Jeannie won’t let me. | 简妮不会让我这样做的 |
[08:50] | She’d never forgive herself | 如果她没有尽一切所能救我 |
[08:51] | if she didn’t do everything she could. | 她会很自责的 |
[08:54] | Bless her heart, but she’s scared. | 她心地善良 但她也很恐惧 |
[08:57] | Always has been. | 她一直很恐惧 |
[09:01] | Where she gets it, I have no idea. | 我不知道这是遗传到谁的 |
[09:06] | And… Am I out of my mind? No. | 我失去理智了吗 没有 |
[09:12] | But when it’s my time, | 但当我时辰到了 |
[09:15] | I should get to die remembering my life. | 我在临死前 也该记住自己曾有的生命 |
[09:18] | Shouldn’t I? | 不是吗 |
[09:23] | I don’t understand. Can’t we override the daughter? | 我不理解 医生建议不能优先于女儿意见吗 |
[09:27] | She has power of attorney and the mother won’t do it. | 她有代理人权利 母亲病重时的选择没效力 |
[09:31] | And unless she has a signed DNR, we are legally required to do — | 除非她签署了拒绝心脏复苏 不然我们就受法律约束去 |
[09:34] | To do everything we can to save her. | 尽一切所能去救她 |
[09:36] | Even though I almost killed her this morning | 尽管今早为了救她 |
[09:37] | trying to do it. | 我差点杀了她 |
[09:40] | Then talk to the daughter. | 那就跟女儿说说吧 |
[09:41] | It’s trickier than that. | 没这么容易 |
[09:43] | She’s better, right? | 她好些了吧 |
[09:44] | She seems better. | 她看起来好点了 |
[09:46] | Jeannie, I’m afraid she’s not. | 简妮 恐怕她不会好了 |
[09:49] | Your mother’s cancer has progressed | 你母亲的癌症已经很严重了 |
[09:51] | beyond what we can hope to treat or cure. | 我们没有任何治疗或治愈的办法了 |
[09:53] | But she survived this morning and — | 但今早她活下来了啊 |
[09:55] | She is in incredible pain, | 她现在痛苦不堪 |
[09:57] | And the process of resuscitation is so hard on her. | 心脏复苏对她来说太难受了 |
[10:00] | If it happens again — | 如果再发生一次 |
[10:01] | what? What is she saying? | 什么 她说什么 |
[10:02] | I’m afraid it’s only a matter of time now, | 恐怕这只是时间长短的问题了 |
[10:04] | And your mother deserve— | 你母亲值得 |
[10:05] | Is she saying I should let her die? | 她是说我就该让她死吗 |
[10:07] | No! You’re her doctor. | 不 你是她的医生 |
[10:10] | You do whatever you have to do to keep her alive, | 你得尽一切所能保住她的生命 |
[10:13] | to save her, right? | 挽救她 对吗 |
[10:16] | You’re her doctors, right? | 你们是她的医生 对吧 |
[10:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:21] | You don’t speak to a patient unless I tell you to, | 除非我让你和病人说话 否则就闭嘴 |
[10:23] | is that understood? | 听明白了吗 |
[10:24] | I was just trying to help — | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[10:25] | You don’t counsel a patient’s family | 你无权和病人家属讨论 |
[10:27] | on patient care, understood? | 病人的治疗 明白吗 |
[10:30] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[10:30] | Now you’ve made that woman think | 你已经让那女士觉得 |
[10:31] | that we are pushing for her mother to die. | 我们逼她让母亲死 |
[10:33] | I got it. I’m sorry. | 我明白了 很抱歉 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:38] | I just had to bring the thunder. | 我刚不得不给你使点颜色 |
[10:40] | Bring the thunder? | 使点颜色 |
[10:41] | When you seem really nice or young or pretty, | 当你看着很和蔼 很年轻或很漂亮 |
[10:44] | sometimes people don’t take you seriously. | 有时别人就不把你当回事 |
[10:46] | You have to help them understand who they’re dealing with. | 你得让他们知道 你是怎样的人 |
[10:49] | You have to bring the thunder. | 所以必须得使点颜色 |
[10:52] | If you don’t do this, you should. | 如果你没做过 你该试试 |
[10:53] | You’re really pretty. What’s next? | 因为你很漂亮 下一个病人呢 |
[10:56] | Robbie McCutcheon’s cardiac echo came back. | 罗比·麦卡琴的超声心动图结果出来了 |
[11:01] | Well, that sucks. | 真是糟糕 |
[11:02] | What sucks? | 糟糕什么 |
[11:03] | Robbie has dilated cardiomyopathy. | 罗比有扩张性心肌病 |
[11:05] | Should get cardiac anesthesia involved before you operate. | 在你手术前得先做个心脏麻醉 |
[11:08] | Oh, hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[11:10] | We’re gonna have to before that boy | 我们得赶紧手术了 |
[11:12] | tries to push a pencil eraser through his…pin hole. | 不然他就会把橡皮塞入他的…”针孔”了 |
[11:16] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[11:16] | I’d like to send out for Robbie’s full exome panel. | 我想让罗比去做一个全外显子板测试 |
[11:19] | Just out of curiosity. | 只是出于好奇 |
[11:22] | You want to know if his cardiomyopathy is genetic? | 你想知道他的心肌病是不是遗传的 |
[11:25] | It’s a little project I’m working on. | 为了我在研究的一个小项目 |
[11:27] | I can run it for you. | 我可以帮你做 |
[11:29] | You have a genome lab here? | 你这有基因实验室吗 |
[11:30] | We did. The board just voted — | 曾经有过 但被董事会投票… |
[11:31] | We do, and I still have a set of keys. | 我们有 我还留着钥匙 |
[11:34] | And if the board has a problem with that, | 如果董事会找你麻烦 |
[11:36] | you have them come talk to me, | 你就让他们跟我说 |
[11:37] | and I’ll tell them what hole they can push that through! | 我会告诉他们别欺人太甚 |
[11:45] | Was she bringing the thunder or did we just piss her off? | 她是在使颜色 还是我们刚才惹怒她了 |
[11:48] | Dr. Bailey doesn’t need to bring anything. | 贝利医生才不需要使什么颜色 |
[11:50] | She is the thunder. | 她这人本来就挺有威慑力 |
[11:52] | The board just voted to shut down her genome lab, | 董事会刚投票决定关闭她的基因实验室 |
[11:54] | then they promised her a seat on the board, | 然后又承诺会给她董事会的位置 |
[11:55] | but she’s probably gonna lose it to another surgeon. | 但她很可能会输给另一位外科医生 |
[11:57] | Wow. Rightfully pissed. | 怪不得这么恼怒 |
[11:59] | Well, there’s two sides to every | 但任何事都有两面性 |
[12:01] | What’s next? | 下一个病人呢 |
[12:02] | Uh, Rita Choudry’s complaining of back pain. | 丽塔·乔杜瑞抱怨她的背很痛 |
[12:05] | Who is Dr. Karev? | 谁是克莱夫医生 |
[12:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | He’s paging me for a consult. | 他呼叫我去会诊 |
[12:10] | Oh, that’s the guy that’s gonna take Bailey’s board seat. | 就是打败贝利医生 接替董事会位置的人 |
[12:13] | Uh, you saw me talking to him this morning. | 你今早还看到我跟他说话的 |
[12:15] | He’s in private practice, | 他在私人诊所工作 |
[12:16] | but he’s gonna be appointed to the board, | 但他会被任命成为董事会一员 |
[12:17] | so he’ll be coming back. | 所以他会回来的 |
[12:19] | Okay. First Rita, | 好吧 先看看丽塔 |
[12:21] | then Dr. Karev. | 等会儿再找克莱夫医生 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚怎么回事 |
[12:24] | I’ve had a lot of lower back pain | 我怀孕那段时期 |
[12:26] | throughout this whole pregnancy, | 下背部痛很厉害 |
[12:27] | but this is different. | 但这次跟以往的不一样 |
[12:29] | It’s high in the center and it burns. | 是中上部疼痛 而且像火烧一样 |
[12:34] | All right, rita. | 好了 丽塔 |
[12:35] | Dr… | 这位 |
[12:37] | Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[12:38] | Sorry. It’s weird. I’m really good with names. | 抱歉 真奇怪 我平时很擅长记名字 |
[12:42] | Really? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[12:43] | Dr. Wilson is gonna take you for a C.T. | 威尔逊医生会带你去做CT |
[12:45] | Okay? Is there — | 好吧 |
[12:46] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[12:47] | Not necessarily. | 可能没事的 |
[12:49] | Back pain can mean a lot of things. | 背痛可以说明很多东西 |
[12:51] | Could just mean you’re pregnant. | 可以是你怀孕引起的 |
[13:02] | This kid’s had persistent hypoxia and occasional PVCs. | 这孩子出现持续低血氧和阵发性室性早搏症状 |
[13:06] | Could you check his cardiac function? | 你能检查下他的心脏功能吗 |
[13:08] | We’ll just take a look. | 我们会看看的 |
[13:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:10] | How is it you and I haven’t met yet? | 为什么我都没见过你 |
[13:12] | I’ve been here less than a month. | 我来这不到一个月 |
[13:14] | Maggie pierce, new head of cardio. | 麦琪·皮尔斯 新任心脏科主任 |
[13:16] | Well, don’t be afraid to dance, Maggie. | 别怕跳舞嘛 麦琪 |
[13:18] | Oh, I’m not afraid. I’m just not going to. | 我才没有 只是不想跳而已 |
[13:21] | People are great here — really fun. | 这里的人都挺不错的 很有趣 |
[13:23] | Right, Karev? | 对吗 克莱夫 |
[13:24] | Karev worked here. | 克莱夫在这工作 |
[13:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | And I hear congratulations are in order. | 我应该恭喜你啊 |
[13:28] | The board? | 董事会的职位 |
[13:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:30] | I said I hear congratulations are in order! | 我说应该要恭喜你了 |
[13:32] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | For what? | 为什么 |
[13:33] | I hear you’ve been appointed to our board. | 我听说你被任命为董事会成员了 |
[13:35] | Well, that’s not really — it’s, uh… | 那不是真的 那是 |
[13:37] | Stop the music. | 关掉音乐 |
[13:40] | Something you want to tell me? | 你想跟我解释下吗 |
[13:43] | Was that… | 是… |
[13:44] | I was gonna talk to you at the right time. | 我本想找个适当的时机告诉你的 |
[13:46] | Are you quitting my practice? | 你要退出私人诊所了吗 |
[13:47] | No, I’ve just been offered a — | 不 我只是被任命当… |
[13:48] | Are you quitting my practice? | 你是不是要退出私人诊所 |
[13:50] | I…might be. | 我 也许吧 |
[13:53] | I chose you! | 是我选了你 |
[13:54] | I selected you to have the keys | 我选你来加入 |
[13:56] | to the premier imperforate-anus practice in the nation, | 全国顶尖肛门闭锁手术的私人诊所 |
[13:58] | and you take another job behind my back? | 而你却背着我接受了另一个岗位 |
[14:00] | I was gonna talk — | 我本想告诉 |
[14:00] | Um… You are not quitting my practice. | 不是你要退出我的私人诊所 |
[14:02] | I am firing you from my practice. | 而是我把你给踢了 |
[14:03] | I’m not seeing any cardiac abnormalities, so… | 我没有发现任何心脏问题 所以 |
[14:04] | And I am gonna tell your tale of disloyalty | 我会告诉大家你不忠诚的事迹 |
[14:06] | far and wide, my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[14:07] | I will make sure that everybody knows | 我一定会让每个人都知道 |
[14:08] | that you’re as deceitful as you are stupid. | 你又爱骗人又蠢 |
[14:08] | I will just gonna go. | 我走了 |
[14:22] | Watson. | 沃森 |
[14:22] | That is not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[14:24] | You were indiscreet and stupid, and you are off my service. | 你不谨慎又愚蠢 你不用再跟我了 |
[14:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么了 |
[14:28] | Karev’s your boyfriend, right? | 克莱夫是你男朋友 对吧 |
[14:30] | I’ve been — | 我只是 |
[14:31] | Yeah, he is. I could tell. | 他是的 我看得出来 |
[14:33] | But you just met me and apparently felt it appropriate | 但是你才刚认识我 |
[14:35] | to casually share confidential information | 就觉得可以跟我 |
[14:38] | about your boyfriend’s career | 随意分享你男友的事业发展 |
[14:39] | and then fail to tell me it was confidential, | 还没告诉我这是保密的 |
[14:41] | so I just used it to make small talk. | 所以我用保密话题去跟他聊天 |
[14:43] | And now I don’t ever need to learn your name | 现在我再也不用记你名字 |
[14:44] | because you are off my service. | 因为你不用再跟我了 |
[14:47] | Is this you bringing more thunder? | 这是你在对我使多点颜色吗 |
[14:48] | No, no, no, this is me being pissed. | 不 这是我生气了 |
[14:51] | Because I can’t trust you. | 因为我没法信任你 |
[14:54] | Go swap with a resident I can trust. | 去跟一个我能信任的住院医生换 |
[14:58] | And you just got your boyfriend fired. | 而且你也害你男朋友被开除了 |
[15:00] | Dr. Pierce, did you ask | 皮尔斯医生 你是不是需要杨医生 |
[15:01] | for all of Dr. Yang’s chart on the McNeil family? | 关于麦克尼尔一家所有的病历 |
[15:03] | I did Link McNeil’s transplant the day Yang left. | 杨走的当天我接手了麦克尼尔的移植手术 |
[15:06] | I know. I just wondered why you needed access | 我知道 我只是好奇为什么你需要 |
[15:08] | to the rest of the family’s. | 其他人的资料 |
[15:10] | I mean, three kids in one family with cardiomyopathy? | 我觉得 一家的三个孩子都有心肌症 |
[15:13] | It just bugged me why no one found out why. | 我很疑惑为什么没人找到原因 |
[15:15] | Hmm. It bugged us, too. | 这让我们也很疑惑 |
[15:16] | Dr. Yang ran every imaginable test, | 杨医生做了所有能做的测试 |
[15:18] | including a full exome panel. | 包括一个全外显子板测试 |
[15:20] | Now, you really think you could find something that she didn’t? | 你真觉得你能发现她没发现的问题吗 |
[15:23] | Do you think that’s impossible? | 你认为不可能吗 |
[15:24] | I think in most cases, this disease is idiopathic, | 我认为大多数案例中 这个病是自发的 |
[15:27] | and its cause remains a mystery. | 起因还是一个谜 |
[15:28] | I think the McNeil have been through | 我觉得麦克尼尔一家一年来 |
[15:30] | a year of hell. | 过着如地狱般的日子 |
[15:30] | Unless you have something new to tell them, | 除非你有新发现告诉他们 |
[15:32] | they’re gonna build up their hopes for nothing. | 不然他们的希望又落空了 |
[15:34] | I think we should leave them alone to heal. | 我认为该让他们慢慢愈合伤痛了 |
[15:40] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[15:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:56] | Zola, sweetie. Zola, sweetie. Come on over here. | 佐拉 宝贝 快过来 |
[15:59] | Come and sit down right here. Dr. Pierce, right? | 过来坐 皮尔斯医生 对吗 |
[16:02] | Dr. Shepherd. Nice to meet you. | 谢博德医生 很高兴见到你 |
[16:03] | You’ve met Dr. Grey. | 你见过格蕾医生吧 |
[16:05] | Yes. Hi. | 见过 |
[16:05] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[16:07] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[16:08] | Uh, this is our daughter, Zola. | 这是我们的女儿 佐拉 |
[16:10] | Hi, Zola. I’m Maggie. | 佐拉你好 我是麦琪 |
[16:14] | I hear you’re going to run the new brain-mapping initiative | 我听说你要去国家卫生研究院 |
[16:16] | at the N.I.H. | 管理大脑绘图计划 |
[16:17] | That’s very exciting. | 非常刺激 |
[16:18] | Uh, I’m…I’m not. | 我不去了 |
[16:23] | Oh. I’m sorry. I was misinformed. | 对不起 我信息有误 |
[16:26] | I’m really killing it today. | 我今天真是糗爆了 |
[16:28] | We have two children. Their lives are here. | 我们有两个孩子 他们生活在这里 |
[16:31] | Being away from my family is — uh, it’s untenable for me. | 离开我的家人 对我来说不可行 |
[16:35] | I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[16:36] | My family’s back in Boston. It’s very hard being away. | 我的家人在波士顿 离开他们很困难 |
[16:39] | Isn’t that gonna get cold? | 食物都凉了吧 |
[16:42] | Would you like to join us? | 跟我们一起坐吧 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna — I have to talk to Dr. Webber. | 我要 我得和韦伯医生谈一下 |
[16:49] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[16:51] | This big secret | 这个大秘密 |
[16:52] | is why you ended up at a meeting in the first place. | 就是你去戒酒会的原因啊 |
[16:54] | Look, I | 听着 |
[16:55] | May I join you? | 我能坐这里吗 |
[16:57] | Amelia Shepherd, | 阿米莉娅·谢博德 |
[16:59] | do you know Dr. Maggie Pierce? | 你认识麦琪·皮尔斯医生吗 |
[17:01] | Weird, | 奇怪了 |
[17:01] | you’re the second Dr. Shepherd I’ve met today. | 你是我今天遇到的第二个谢博德医生 |
[17:04] | Derek is my brother. | 德里克是我哥 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. Is everyone in this room somehow related? | 对不起 这里的每个人都有亲戚关系吗 |
[17:13] | I’m gonna leave you two alone. Nice meeting you. | 我让你们俩聊吧 很高兴认识你 |
[17:20] | Meredith Grey has an adopted daughter. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾领养了一个女儿 |
[17:22] | Uh, I-I know this. | 我知道 |
[17:24] | Well, I didn’t. | 我之前不知道 |
[17:26] | Zola came to them as a patient | 佐拉最开始是他们的病人 |
[17:28] | through the African exchange program. | 通过非洲交换项目过来的 |
[17:30] | Spina bifida. And they adopted her. | 脊柱裂 然后他们领养了她 |
[17:32] | Oh, my god, just stop. | 天啊 别说了 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry? | 怎么了 |
[17:35] | It’s easier when she’s just a rude bitchy person | 如果她只是个我不在乎的无礼贱人 |
[17:37] | I don’t care to know, but she keeps getting. | 那就简单多了 但她却 |
[17:40] | She adopted a beautiful, | 她领养了一个漂亮的 |
[17:43] | surgically needy African orphan. | 患病非洲孤儿 |
[17:45] | It’s annoying. | 这让我很纠结 |
[17:47] | Should I talk to her? What do you think? | 我该找她聊聊吗 你怎么看 |
[17:49] | Honestly. | 老实说 |
[17:52] | I think she’s more than you bargained for. | 我认为她比你想像的更好 |
[17:55] | But I think when the world | 但我觉得当这个世界 |
[17:57] | gives you more than you bargain for… | 给了你比你想像中更好的东西 |
[18:00] | you usually end up glad you got it. | 最后你就会高兴你拥有了它 |
[18:05] | You’re staring. | 你在盯着她看 |
[18:09] | Isn’t it funny? | 难道不好笑吗 |
[18:11] | She adopts a kid, her mother gives one up. | 她领养了一个孩子 她妈妈却放弃了一个 |
[18:16] | You have no idea what the story was there? | 你完全不知道发生了什么 |
[18:19] | I never knew anything about it. | 我一直都不知道 |
[18:25] | I do know this — | 但我确定的是 |
[18:28] | based on what I know about Ellis, | 以我对爱丽丝的了解 |
[18:30] | leaving you would have been | 她肯定是下了狠心 |
[18:31] | the most difficult decision of her life. | 才决定放弃你的 |
[18:35] | How well did you know her? | 你有多了解她 |
[18:36] | Dr. Pierce, bad news. | 皮尔斯医生 不好了 |
[18:38] | You’re off my service. | 我不是不要你了么 |
[18:39] | I know, just look though. | 我知道 但你还是去看看吧 |
[18:42] | Oh, god. Let me find Dr. Robbins. | 天哪 我去找罗宾斯医生 |
[18:44] | I’ll go talk to them. | 然后我和她一起去找病人 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:50] | The fellowship committee wants an answer tonight? | 委员会今晚就要答案 |
[18:52] | Sorry, Dr. Robbins? | 打扰一下 罗宾斯医生 |
[18:53] | One minute, okay? | 麻烦等一下 |
[18:53] | Listen, I am — I’m surprised that you’re surprised by this. | 我很惊讶你居然会觉得意外 |
[18:56] | I mean, it’s a natural extension of what I already do. | 我工作到一定程度 必然要进修啊 |
[18:58] | I’m surprised because it came out of the blue. | 我惊讶是因为这发生得太突然 |
[19:00] | No, I thought about it for awhile. | 哪有 我考虑了有一段时间了 |
[19:01] | I mean, I need something new. | 我的生活需要新事物 |
[19:03] | We’re having another kid. That’s not new? | 我们就快再添一个孩子了 这不够新吗 |
[19:05] | This is different. It has nothing to do with that. | 这不一样 这两件事毫无关系 |
[19:07] | It does, though. I have research. | 当然有关系 我有研究要做 |
[19:09] | With you at work and then the fellowship, | 你要工作 还有研究会的事要处理 |
[19:11] | how do we have time for a new baby? How? | 怎么有时间照顾新来的宝宝 怎么照顾 |
[19:13] | Well, you know what? I haven’t said yes yet. | 我还没同意呢 |
[19:15] | But you’re going to. | 迟早会同意吧 |
[19:16] | Listen to me. I haven’t made up my mind. | 我还没做最终决定 |
[19:18] | Oh, see, I thought you had. | 我懂了 我以为你决定好了 |
[19:20] | I thought we were having a kid. | 我以为你想要孩子 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:25] | About what? | 抱歉什么 |
[19:26] | I wasn’t listening. | 我又没在听 |
[19:27] | You’re nice and full of crap. | 你人很好 撒谎却不行 |
[19:30] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[19:31] | Not good. | 不乐观 |
[19:32] | You’re having an aortic dissection. | 你有主动脉夹层的状况 |
[19:34] | There’s a tear in the inner wall of your aorta | 你的主动脉内壁撕裂 |
[19:35] | that causes blood to force the vessel apart. | 导致血管壁分离 |
[19:38] | Oh, god, I knew it. | 天呐 我就知道 |
[19:39] | What about the baby? | 孩子怎么样 |
[19:40] | The baby needs to come out. | 孩子必须生出来 |
[19:42] | An O.B. will do an emergency c-section, | 产科医生会负责紧急剖腹产 |
[19:43] | and then Dr. Pierce will prepare the dissection. | 然后皮尔斯医生会准备夹层手术 |
[19:45] | But isn’t she too little? Can she handle the surgery? | 她会不会还太小 没法挺过手术 |
[19:48] | We don’t have a choice. | 没别的办法了 |
[19:49] | If I don’t operate, you’ll die. | 不做手术的话你会没命的 |
[19:50] | Just make sure that my baby is — | 求你们一定要保证我的孩子 |
[19:52] | Rita, please! Please stop talking about the baby! | 丽塔 够了 别再老想着孩子了 |
[19:55] | I told you not to do this! | 我早就叫你别生 |
[19:56] | I knew something like this would happen! | 就知道会有这种事 |
[19:57] | Eric? | 艾力克 |
[19:58] | Eric! | 艾力克 |
[19:59] | Step outside. Please. | 请你到外面去 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna call up and let them know we’re coming. | 我去打个招呼告诉他们我们要过去 |
[20:05] | Okay? | 好么 |
[20:07] | Edwards, Wetton, get her ready to move. | 爱德华兹 韦顿 帮她准备手术 |
[20:15] | I know this is scary, but it’s happening. | 我知道这很吓人 但已经是事实了 |
[20:17] | And the only thing she needs right now is your support. | 她现在最需要的是你的支持 |
[20:20] | I can’t do it anymore. I can’t support her killing herself! | 我做不到 我不能让她害死自己 |
[20:22] | She doesn’t want to lose a child. | 她不想失去孩子 |
[20:24] | We already lost our child. | 我们已经失去一个了 |
[20:26] | Five years ago. Madeleine. She was 2. | 五年前的事 孩子叫玛德琳 才两岁 |
[20:29] | They were walking down a sidewalk. | 当时她们在人行道上走 |
[20:31] | Maddie wanted to run. | 麦迪想跑步 |
[20:32] | Rita let go of her hand so she could run. | 丽塔就放开她的手让她跑 |
[20:35] | Maddie tripped, she hit her head, and she was gone. | 麦迪绊了一跤 撞到头 就这样走了 |
[20:38] | Four feet away from her mother. | 离她妈妈就几步远 |
[20:41] | Just a freak thing, you know? | 完全是个意外 你知道吗 |
[20:45] | But Rita will always believe | 可丽塔一直认为 |
[20:48] | it’s because she let go of her hand. | 是因为她放开麦迪的手她才死的 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:51] | And then when Rita got her diagnosis, | 丽塔拿到诊断书的时候 |
[20:54] | I never thought we’d have another child. | 我从没想过我们还会有孩子 |
[20:56] | We knew with her heart what it would do to her. | 我们都知道她心脏承受不了这个 |
[20:59] | And when she got pregnant, it was an accident. | 然后她就怀孕了 是个意外 |
[21:03] | And I begged. | 我苦苦哀求 |
[21:03] | I begged her not to have the baby, but she just — | 求她不要生 可她还是 |
[21:06] | She wouldn’t let it go. | 不肯放手 |
[21:07] | Yeah, now I’m gonna lose them both. | 对 现在她们两个我都要失去了 |
[21:11] | Eric, nobody wants it this way, | 艾力克 没人希望这种事发生 |
[21:14] | least of all Rita. | 尤其是丽塔 |
[21:16] | She made a hard choice for the sake of the baby. | 为了孩子 她做了一个很艰难的决定 |
[21:20] | We just need to have the faith that she has. | 她有信心 那我们也要有 |
[21:26] | Okay, they’re ready for us. | 好了 他们准备好了 |
[21:28] | We’re gonna do our best for her, okay? | 我们会尽力救她的 知道吗 |
[21:48] | How do you feel? | 你有什么想法 |
[21:50] | I wish she could have cooked it a little longer. | 我希望她能再怀上一段时间 |
[21:51] | How do you feel? | 你呢 |
[21:52] | I wish I was anywhere else. | 我希望自己不在这儿 |
[21:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:57] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[22:01] | How’s that baby doing? | 孩子情况怎样 |
[22:02] | Baby’s cyanotic and apneic. Dr. Robbins? | 有发绀现象 呼吸暂停 罗宾斯医生 |
[22:05] | Let’s get to work on Rita. | 开始对丽塔进行手术 |
[22:06] | We need to get the baby’s airway cleared. | 把孩子的气管清通 |
[22:09] | Let’s get her breathing and get her to the O.R. | 让她呼吸 再入手术室 |
[22:13] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:15] | Okay, she’s breathing. She’s ready to move. | 好 她开始呼吸了 准备手术 |
[22:18] | Robbins, keep me posted. | 罗宾斯 有情况通知我 |
[22:20] | I will. | 好 |
[22:21] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:28] | Dacron graft and 4-0 prolene, please. | 涤纶移植片和4-0缝线 谢谢 |
[22:32] | Damn it. Damn it. It’s tearing more. | 该死 该死 裂口越来越大了 |
[22:35] | Pledget. | 纱布 |
[22:37] | When we’re done here, I’d like you to remember that you are — | 这里结束后 我要你记住 你 |
[22:40] | Off your service. I know. | 不能跟你了 我知道 |
[22:41] | You want me to leave now, I’ll leave now. | 你想让我现在走的话 我走 |
[22:44] | Another pledget. | 再拿一块纱布 |
[22:49] | All right. Let’s see if this heart will start. | 好了 看看心脏会不会复苏 |
[22:52] | Internal paddles, please. | 拿体内除颤电极板来 谢谢 |
[22:53] | Any update from Robbins? How’s the baby? | 罗宾斯那里有消息吗 孩子怎么样 |
[22:54] | Dr. Robbins can’t talk. | 罗宾斯医生回不了话 |
[22:56] | That can’t be good. | 看来情况不妙 |
[22:59] | Okay, charge to 10, please. | 好 请充电到10焦 |
[23:01] | All right, everybody, cross your fingers, pray, | 好了 各位 交叉手指 祈祷 |
[23:03] | do whatever you do. | 用各种方式请求保佑 |
[23:05] | And…clear. | 现在 离手 |
[23:10] | Again? | 再来一遍 |
[23:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:17] | we have sinus. | 有心跳了 |
[23:18] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[23:19] | I got to go check on that baby. Can you close? | 我要去看看孩子的情况 你能缝合吗 |
[23:21] | Can I close? | 我能缝合吗 |
[23:22] | You’re a third-year resident. | 你是第三年住院医了 |
[23:23] | Can you close a midline sternotomy? | 你能进行胸骨正中切开术的缝合吗 |
[23:25] | Can I trust you to do that? | 你能保证做到吗 |
[23:26] | Yes. | 可以 |
[23:26] | Yes, absolutely I can. | 是的 我当然可以 |
[23:30] | She’s flatline. | 她没心跳了 |
[23:30] | Suction. I can’t even see the field. | 抽吸 我都没有术野了 |
[23:32] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[23:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | I’m losing her. | 她快不行了 |
[23:39] | There’s a solution. We’ll find it. Talk me through it. | 肯定有办法 我们会找到的 告诉我情况 |
[23:41] | I was banding the pulmonary | 我当时正把 |
[23:42] | artery together when it perfed through her vessels. | 肺动脉绑到一起 她的血管突然穿孔了 |
[23:44] | Okay, can you try a systemic to pulmonary artery shunt? | 你能试一下体肺循环分流术吗 |
[23:47] | It won’t help. They’re both too small — | 没用的 动脉和血管都太小 |
[23:48] | To take the pulmonary pressure. | 无法承受肺动脉压 |
[23:49] | It’s not in her vessels. It’s something else. | 不是血管的问题 是别的 |
[23:52] | It’s the ventricle. I can do a septation. | 是心室 我可以做分隔 |
[23:55] | Separate her one good ventricle… | 把她的一个健康心室 |
[23:56] | Into two ventricles. | 隔成两个 |
[23:57] | Septation has a pretty high mortality rate. | 分隔术的致死率很高 |
[23:59] | Well, she currently has zero chance of survival. | 可她现在完全没有希望活下来 |
[24:01] | So this is better. | 所以这个办法更好 |
[24:02] | This is better. Let’s start bypass. | 的确更好 开始搭桥吧 |
[24:04] | Push heparin and get me my loops. | 注射肝素 把导管递给我 |
[24:08] | Nurses’ station. | 这里是护士站 |
[24:09] | How’s Rita Choudry? | 丽塔·乔杜瑞怎么样 |
[24:10] | Good. Easy closure. She’s in post-op. | 挺好的 缝合很容易 她已经在休息了 |
[24:13] | You can check my work. | 你可以去检查 |
[24:14] | How’s the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[24:15] | It got complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[24:18] | I’m going to the E.R. for a consult. | 我要去急诊室做个会诊 |
[24:19] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[24:20] | You can go home. You’re off my service. | 你回家吧 不用跟我了 |
[24:22] | See, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 我一直想跟你说这事来着 |
[24:24] | Hey, it’s Dr. Blabbermouth. | 你好啊 长舌医生 |
[24:25] | Dr. Karev, I am sorry — | 克莱夫医生 我很抱歉 |
[24:27] | Next time, maybe don’t speak up till you know what you’re talking about. | 下一次 请搞清楚状况再开口 |
[24:29] | Look, it’s my fault. | 听着 这是我的错 |
[24:30] | I sent her in there with half the story. | 是我没跟她说明白 |
[24:31] | It’s me you should be pissed at. | 你应该生我的气 |
[24:32] | Okay, well, now I’m pissed at you. | 好 现在我生你的气了 |
[24:33] | Sorry. I didn’t know she was gonna say anything. | 对不起 我不知道她会说起这事 |
[24:35] | Why did you even tell her in the first place? | 你为什么一开始要告诉她呢 |
[24:37] | Alex, I said — | 阿历克斯 我说了… |
[24:38] | Now I got no job. | 现在我被踢出来了 |
[24:42] | Dr. Shepherd, I was called for a cardio consult. | 谢博德医生 有人叫我来做心脏科会诊 |
[24:44] | Was that you or the other Dr. Shepherd? | 是你还是另一个谢博德医生呼我的 |
[24:47] | I love you. | 我好爱你 |
[24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry — No one has ever called my brother | 抱歉 从没有人叫我哥 |
[24:51] | “the other Dr. Shepherd.” It’s beautiful. | 另一个谢博德医生 太顺耳了 |
[24:53] | I called you. Over here. | 是我叫的 来这边 |
[24:54] | This is Tracey, early 20s, | 这是特蕾西 二十出头 |
[24:56] | possible minor ischemic stroke. | 可能有轻微的缺血性中风 |
[24:58] | A-a stroke? I gave her a stroke? | 中风 我让她中风了 |
[25:00] | After sexual activity. | 在发生性行为后 |
[25:01] | Tracey, could you squeeze my fingers? | 特蕾西 你能捏我的手指吗 |
[25:02] | Really hard. | 好难 |
[25:03] | It’s okay. I’ve got you. | 没事 有我在 |
[25:04] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[25:05] | Any more history? | 有其他病史吗 |
[25:06] | We don’t have a last name. | 我们不知道她姓什么 |
[25:07] | We just met, like, an hour ago at the gym. | 我们一小时前才在健身房认识 |
[25:09] | We went to my place. | 我们去了我家 |
[25:11] | What? We hit it off. | 怎么啦 一见如故嘛 |
[25:13] | Like gangbusters. | 像扫黑警察似的 |
[25:14] | Sorry, but was this sexual activity pretty vigorous? | 抱歉 但这次性行为很激烈吗 |
[25:18] | It was really good. At one point, we were — | 感觉好极了 有那么一会儿 我们… |
[25:20] | That’s all I need. | 不用多说了 |
[25:21] | And then it was over, | 结束之后 |
[25:21] | and — and — and she went all wonky like this. | 她就开始像这样抽搐了 |
[25:25] | Do people get strokes from sex? | 人们会因为做爱而中风吗 |
[25:27] | Almost never. | 几乎没有过 |
[25:28] | So, was it just…me? | 所以只有我这样 |
[25:32] | What answer are you hoping for? | 你在期待什么答案呢 |
[25:34] | Did she say if she was on the pill? | 她提过她在服避孕药吗 |
[25:37] | We used a condom. I’m not stupid. | 我们用了安全套 我又不傻 |
[25:39] | I’m looking for possible risk factors for stroke. | 我想找到导致中风的可能原因 |
[25:42] | Birth-control pills can increase the risk of blood clots. | 避孕药可能增加血液凝固的风险 |
[25:44] | There was no I.D.? | 没有身份证吗 |
[25:45] | Oh, I couldn’t find her purse. | 我没找到她的钱包 |
[25:47] | Tracey, can you tell us your last name? | 特蕾西 能告诉我你姓什么吗 |
[25:50] | Re-Re– | 瑞 瑞 |
[25:54] | Regger? Roger? | 瑞格尔 罗杰 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I did this for 10 minutes, guys. | 姐妹们 我已经试过十分钟了 |
[25:59] | She was at the gym. Did she have headphones? | 她当时在健身房 她有戴耳机吗 |
[26:01] | Uh, yeah. This is hers. | 有啊 这是她的 |
[26:04] | She’d have to register that thing to put music on it. | 她需要注册才能放音乐进去 |
[26:06] | Get a serial number, call the company, | 找到序列号 打电话问厂商 |
[26:08] | get a name, and get a history. | 找出名字 查到病史 |
[26:10] | On it. | 这就去 |
[26:11] | Nice one, Sherlock. | 太棒了 神探夏洛克啊 |
[26:12] | I’ll get an echo and some chest films. | 我去安排心超和胸片检查 |
[26:14] | Okay, meantime, let’s get a head C.T. | 好 与此同时给她做个头部CT |
[26:16] | and a bilateral carotid artery doppler. | 以及双侧颈动脉彩超 |
[26:22] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在这干什么 |
[26:24] | Marjorie got hypotensive. Grey was here. | 玛乔丽血压骤降 格蕾在这里 |
[26:26] | She decided to put in a central line to give her pressors. | 她决定做中心静脉穿刺给她升压 |
[26:28] | Dr. Pierce, Dr. Bailey told me | 皮尔斯医生 贝利医生告诉我 |
[26:30] | you ordered an exome panel for her patient. | 你要求为她的病人做外显子组检验 |
[26:32] | They caught me. And I threw you under the bus. Sorry. | 被他们发现了 我就把你供出来了 抱歉 |
[26:34] | Yeah, Dr. Bailey’s genome-research program | 贝利医生的基因研究项目 |
[26:36] | has been discontinued. | 已经被终止了 |
[26:37] | You know, I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[26:38] | And I have to say, I think it’s stupid. | 我不得不说这太愚蠢了 |
[26:40] | Genome mapping is like getting the answers in the back of the book. | 基因组作图就是找到问题源头 |
[26:43] | It is the key to so many medical solutions. | 是解决很多医学问题的关键 |
[26:45] | Closing that program makes your board look like a bunch of morons. | 停止这个项目只会让董事会看起来愚不可及 |
[26:49] | Have you met Dr. Avery? | 见过艾弗里医生了吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah, plastics, right? | 见过了 整形外科的对吧 |
[26:52] | Dr. Avery is also a voting member on the board. | 艾弗里医生也是董事会成员之一 |
[26:57] | Of course you are. | 原来如此 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I like her. | 这姑娘我喜欢 |
[27:01] | You put a central line in my patient | 你在没有告知我的情况下 |
[27:04] | without notifying me first. | 给我病人做了中心静脉导管 |
[27:04] | There wasn’t time. | 当时没时间告诉你 |
[27:06] | There was time to ask a nurse to tell me. | 叫护士来告诉我一声的时间总有吧 |
[27:08] | Doesn’t work like that here, Pierce. | 在我们这没必要这样 皮尔斯 |
[27:09] | I don’t need your permission to keep her from dying. | 让病人起死回生不用得到你允许 |
[27:13] | She’s right, Dr. Pierce. | 她说的没错 皮尔斯医生 |
[27:18] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:24] | Listen, I get that I’m new. | 听着 我知道我是新来的 |
[27:25] | I get that you don’t know me, | 我知道你不了解我 |
[27:27] | But I’m gonna demand that you listen to me. | 但是我要求你听我说 |
[27:29] | Like it or not, I am the chief of cardiothoracic surgery. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我现在是心脏外科的主任 |
[27:32] | You can’t even look at me when I’m talking to you. | 你不能在我说话的时候连看都不看我一眼 |
[27:35] | Dr. Margaret Pierce? | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 |
[27:39] | *We’re so proud, we’ll shout it loud* | *我们大声呼喊 我们太为你骄傲* |
[27:40] | *cause we’ve no doubt that you’ll be* | *因为我们坚信* |
[27:42] | *doing great as chief of cardiothoracic surgery* | *你将是最棒的心脏科主任* |
[27:46] | *Maggie, we are so impressed. You’re our favorite surgeon.* | *麦琪我们太佩服你 你是我们最爱的医生* |
[27:50] | *We send you our best wishes fro-o-o-m* | *唱歌大鲟鱼* |
[27:53] | It’s a gift. | 这是一份礼物 |
[27:55] | *This giant singing sturgeon.* | *为你送上这真挚的祝福* |
[27:57] | from my parents. | 我父母送的 |
[27:57] | *We love you, Maggi-e-e-e-e-e.* | *我们爱你 亲爱的麦琪* |
[28:15] | It was — no, it was hilarious. | 这 不 这歌很有意思 |
[28:18] | Everyone thought it was hilarious. | 大家都觉得很好笑 |
[28:20] | The timing could have been better. | 只是唱歌的时间点不太好 |
[28:25] | It was incredibly cheesy, and I loved it. | 很好听 我很喜欢 |
[28:28] | It was perfect, thank you. | 很棒很完美 谢谢 |
[28:33] | Nothing, I’m just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[28:37] | I just miss you guys. | 很想念你们 |
[28:41] | No, nothing happened, mom. I just… | 没发生什么事 妈妈 我就是 |
[28:46] | I think it might have been a mistake | 我想我来这里可能 |
[28:49] | coming here. | 是个错误 |
[28:53] | I don’t feel like I can be myself. | 我觉得我不能做我自己 |
[28:58] | Dad, don’t start crying. | 爸你别哭 |
[29:01] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[29:21] | So, Tracey’s coming around. | 特蕾西在恢复中 |
[29:23] | She was lucky — minor stroke. | 她很幸运 只是轻微中风 |
[29:25] | Nerve responses returning, no signs of deficits, | 神经反应正常 没有后遗症征兆 |
[29:27] | But we still don’t know | 但是我们仍然不知道 |
[29:28] | What caused it, right? | 病因 对吧 |
[29:30] | Uh-huh. no signs of cardiovascular disease, | 没有心血管疾病的征兆 |
[29:32] | No signs of carotid disease. | 也不是颈动脉疾病 |
[29:34] | So I thought… | 所以我想… |
[29:37] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[29:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:40] | I was thinking I have had good sex, | 我在想我虽然有过好的性生活 |
[29:43] | But I’ve never had put-you-in-the-hospital sex. | 但是我从来没过这种”滚床单滚到医院”的 |
[29:45] | I feel like I’m missing out. | 我觉得我人生不完整 |
[29:48] | So, I was thinking, could pthe clot be coming from some — | 所以我在想这个结块可能是来自于 |
[29:51] | I mean, I don’t want a stroke, but i’d like to get close. | 我当然不想中风 但我想要这种爽到中风的感觉 |
[29:56] | The clot could have come from someplace else. | 这结块可能是从别的地方而来 |
[29:57] | Guess that’s what you call one mind-blowing orgasm. | 我想那就是你说的爽翻天的高潮 |
[29:59] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[30:00] | I have one more. | 还有一句 |
[30:01] | He nearly screwed her brains out. I’m done. | 他几乎把她爽到脑子都瘫了 我说完了 |
[30:04] | And I found one in her leg. | 我在她腿里也找了个结块 |
[30:07] | I have not had sex in a long time. | 我很久没有上床了 |
[30:10] | You’re preaching to the choir, sister. | 亲 我何尝不是呢 |
[30:15] | The clot in her left leg | 结块在她的左腿 |
[30:17] | meant there must be a hole in her heart. | 意味着她的心脏肯定有个洞 |
[30:22] | Through which the clot in her leg, | 她腿里的结块在她爽翻天做爱时 |
[30:25] | with help from pressure changes during very good sex, | 由于压力的变化从她的右心房 |
[30:28] | traveled from the right to the left chamber of her heart, | 转移到了她的左心房 |
[30:31] | on up to her brain. | 然后到达她的脑部 |
[30:33] | Now I just have to plug the hole like…this. | 现在我只要像这样把这个洞填满 |
[30:38] | Nice catch, doctor. | 做得好 医生 |
[30:41] | Or should I say…*chief of cardiothoracic surgery* | 或者我该称你…*心脏外科的主任* |
[30:42] | Oh, dear god. You heard. | 天啊 你听到了 |
[30:48] | Your parents sound like very sweet people. | 你父母感觉人很好啊 |
[30:50] | They are. | 没错 |
[30:51] | They’re very sweet and very funny | 他们人很好也很风趣 |
[30:54] | and nothing at all like me. | 和我一点也不像 |
[30:56] | No understanding of what I do or why i like doing it. | 他们不理解我的工作 也不知道我为什么这么喜欢 |
[31:00] | Oh, I know that feeling. | 我明白你的感受 |
[31:02] | I always felt like the odd man out. | 我一直觉得和家里人格格不入 |
[31:04] | I have three sisters and a brother. | 我有三个姐姐和一个哥哥 |
[31:07] | They are all very put together, and I…kind of a mess. | 他们都事业有成 而我却一团糟 |
[31:14] | It wasn’t until I met Meredith | 直到我遇到了梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:15] | I had a sister I could relate to. | 我才感觉碰到了一个懂我的姐妹 |
[31:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:20] | Not at first. you know? | 一开始我不觉得 |
[31:21] | She’s…hard to get to know, | 她不容易亲近 |
[31:24] | but she’s worth knowing. | 但是她是一个值得交的朋友 |
[31:28] | Really. | 真的 |
[31:30] | Dr.Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[31:31] | Dr. Bailey | 贝利医生 |
[31:33] | You are not on | 你不 |
[31:33] | on your service. yes. | 不跟你 没错 |
[31:35] | Dr. Bailey asked to see you when you’re finished. | 贝利医生让你做完手术之后去找她 |
[31:40] | I apprehended the culprit. | 我找到罪魁祸首了 |
[31:41] | Raf1 mutation right there. | 是Raf1变体 |
[31:45] | That little orange bastard caused Robbie’s cardiomyopathy. | 就是这个橙色的小混蛋导致了罗比的心肌病 |
[31:48] | Raf1. Since when? | Raf1 什么时候发现的 |
[31:51] | Well, it was just isolated | 在一个月前一位澳大利亚的医生 |
[31:53] | a month ago by a doctor in Australia, | 将其分离了出来 |
[31:55] | and the screening panel was updated last week. | 筛查资料组上周才更新这个信息 |
[31:58] | So, until a week ago. | 所以直到一周前 |
[31:59] | We didn’t know what caused cardiomyopathy. | 我们才知道心肌病的病因 |
[32:02] | Is this what you wanted? | 你要的是这个吗 |
[32:11] | Yes! | 正是 |
[32:12] | Genetic profiling is a rapidly growing science. | 基因识别是一门新兴科学 |
[32:15] | New findings crop up every single day. | 每天都有新的发现问世 |
[32:18] | For example, three months ago, | 比如说 三个月前 |
[32:20] | there were only 33 known genetic causes for cardiomyopathy. | 我们只知道有33个基因可能引起心肌病 |
[32:25] | Today, there are 34. | 今天变成了34个 |
[32:31] | This right here — this is the genetic mutation | 就在这里 发生了基因变异 |
[32:34] | that gave your kids cardiomyopathy. | 导致了你孩子的心肌病 |
[32:36] | That’s what made our kids sick? | 就是这个害我们孩子生病的吗 |
[32:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:40] | There’s… so it isn’t our house. | 所以不是因为我们的房子 |
[32:45] | It isn’t the water. | 不是因为水 |
[32:46] | It isn’t anything, uh, we did. | 跟我们做的事无关 |
[32:53] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我的错 |
[32:55] | No, Sabine, it wasn’t you. Sabine. | 不 萨宾 不是你的错 萨宾 |
[32:59] | Everything that you have done | 你做的所有事 |
[33:01] | has made your kids healthier and safer. | 只会让你的孩子更健康更安全 |
[33:04] | You did everything you could. | 你尽力了 |
[33:06] | Dr. Yang did everything she could. | 杨医生也尽力了 |
[33:08] | No one could have known about this. | 没有人可以预料这些 |
[33:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Why — why did you keep looking? | 你为什么一直没放弃 |
[33:16] | I just… when I find a puzzle, | 我只是 遇到了谜题 |
[33:20] | it’s very hard for me to put it down. | 不解出来就难受 |
[33:28] | Son of a bitch. I’m sorry. I – I got to go. | 狗娘养的 抱歉 我得走了 |
[33:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:34] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:38] | I need that crash cart in here! | 拿急救推车来 |
[33:42] | Wait. wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[33:43] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[33:44] | Get off. | 让开 |
[33:45] | I got it! I got her! | 我来 她由我负责 |
[33:50] | You got to go harder than that, Pierce. | 你得再用点力 皮尔斯 |
[33:51] | She’s my patient. I know what she can take. | 她是我的病人 我知道用什么力度 |
[33:57] | Okay, let me in. I have to shock her. | 让我来 我要电击她 |
[33:59] | I have this. – Pierce, you’re not helping her. | 让我来 -皮尔斯 你这么做没用 |
[34:01] | Dr. Grey, she can’t take the defibrillation. | 格蕾医生 她的心脏不能除颤 |
[34:04] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[34:07] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[34:09] | You’re all right. You’re okay. | 你很好 你会没事的 |
[34:11] | I’m here with you. It’s okay. | 我就在你身边 你会没事的 |
[34:12] | Pierce, you’re letting her die. | 皮尔斯 你这样她会死的 |
[34:15] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[34:16] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:18] | Pierce! | 皮尔斯 |
[34:19] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[34:24] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:35] | Time of death. | 死亡时间 |
[34:40] | Time of death, Dr. Grey. | 死亡时间 格蕾医生 |
[34:47] | Nurse, what is the time? | 护士 现在几点 |
[34:51] | 20:42. | 八点四十二分 |
[34:55] | Time of death, 20:42. | 死亡时间 八点四十二分 |
[35:10] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[35:13] | Pierce. Pierce, hold up. | 皮尔斯 皮尔斯 等一下 |
[35:17] | Chief. | 主任 |
[35:18] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想对你为麦克尼尔家做的 |
[35:21] | for what you did for the Mcneils. | 说声谢谢 |
[35:24] | You gave them… some peace. | 你给了他们一些安慰 |
[35:26] | And I’m glad you’re here, so… thank you. | 很高兴有你在 谢谢 |
[35:32] | You and Yang did all the hard work. | 主要工作都是你和杨做的 |
[35:33] | I just got to bring it over the finish line. | 我只不过给它画上了句号 |
[35:36] | Chief. | 主任 |
[35:38] | I think you should know | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[35:39] | that Dr. Pierce just slow-coded a patient right in front of me. | 我亲眼看到皮尔斯医生故意拖延治疗 |
[35:42] | What? Grey, that is a — | 什么 格蕾 这很 |
[35:43] | I watched it happen. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[35:44] | She deliberately withheld care from a coding patient. | 她故意拖延了对病人的急救 |
[35:47] | Her CPR was totally ineffectual | 她的心肺复苏术完全无效 |
[35:50] | and she would not let me defibrillate. | 而且她不让我进行电击 |
[35:51] | Slow down. | 慢慢说 |
[35:51] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[35:52] | You let that woman die. | 你就眼睁睁看着她死去的 |
[35:53] | Grey, slow down! Pierce. | 格蕾 慢点说 皮尔斯 |
[35:55] | Dr. grey has been doubting my effectiveness | 格蕾医生从我来这第一分钟开始 |
[35:58] | and undermining my authority since the minute I got here. | 就一直质疑我的能力和权威 |
[36:00] | Maybe I’m being judged too harshly against my predecessor | 她也许是觉得我比不上前任 |
[36:03] | or maybe she just doesn’t like me, | 或者单纯因为不喜欢我 |
[36:05] | But I can only say to her | 可我只能对她说 |
[36:06] | what I will say to my patient’s family — | 我要对病人家属说的话 |
[36:08] | I did everything in my power as a physician to help her, | 我尽了自己作为一个医生的职责 |
[36:11] | but I am sorry to say she’s gone. | 但我很抱歉她还是走了 |
[36:23] | Are we finished, chief? | 我们说完了吗 主任 |
[36:26] | For now. | 暂时完了 |
[36:32] | Grey, wait. | 格蕾 等等 |
[36:36] | If you want to get me fired, go ahead. I don’t care. | 如果让我被炒鱿鱼 随便 我不在乎 |
[36:39] | If you want to tell that woman what I did, fine. | 如果你想告诉那个女的我做了什么 随你 |
[36:41] | but tell her the whole truth. | 不过要把事实说完整 |
[36:43] | Her mother begged me in no uncertain terms | 她母亲坚定地求我 |
[36:46] | to end her suffering naturally. | 自然地结束她的痛苦 |
[36:48] | She would have signed papers to that effect, | 她本来想签署安乐死协议 |
[36:49] | but her daughter wouldn’t allow her to. | 可她女儿不让 |
[36:51] | Her daughter was too scared to realize | 她女儿太害怕失去母亲 |
[36:54] | that she was keeping her alive and in agony. | 却没意识到延长生命只是徒增痛苦 |
[36:56] | I did what my patient and I decided was in her best interest. | 我做了我和病人都觉得正确的事 |
[37:01] | You look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[37:02] | and tell me you wouldn’t have done the same thing. | 你能告诉我换做自己就不会做这种事吗 |
[37:04] | Is she all right, my mother? | 我母亲她还好吗 |
[37:06] | I went for dinner and some errands, but when I came — | 我去吃晚饭顺便处理点事 可一回来 |
[37:08] | Jeannie. I’m sorry. | 简妮 我很抱歉 |
[37:12] | Your mother’s heart stopped again, and I… | 你母亲心跳又停了 而我 |
[37:22] | I — | 我 |
[37:22] | Dr. Pierce did everything in her power. | 皮尔斯医生尽力了 |
[37:26] | Despite all our efforts and capabilities, | 尽管我们倾尽全力抢救 |
[37:30] | we weren’t able to save your mother. | 却没能救活你母亲 |
[37:32] | I am very sorry for your loss. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:47] | I’m saying that I think you’re right. | 我是说 我觉得你说得对 |
[37:48] | You know, maybe this is something that I can give up | 也许我可以放弃这个 |
[37:50] | so that we can have, you know — | 然后我们就能 就能 |
[37:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:53] | Oh, um, no signs of cyanosis or congestive heart failure. | 没有出现发绀或是充血性心力衰竭的表现 |
[37:56] | So far, so good. | 目前为止一切都好 |
[37:58] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[37:59] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:59] | You should go see her. | 你去看看她吧 |
[38:01] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[38:05] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:06] | So, I’m gonna pass on the fellowship. | 所以我打算放弃做研究员 |
[38:08] | No, you’re not. you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么 |
[38:10] | Look, I was wrong this morning. | 今早我错了 |
[38:11] | This isn’t a sacrifice that you should have to make. | 你不应该做这样的牺牲 |
[38:14] | We can figure this out. | 我们能想出好办法的 |
[38:15] | If it makes you happy, that will benefit our kid — | 如果你开心 对我们的孩子也有好处 |
[38:18] | Kids more than anything. | 孩子比什么都重要 |
[38:21] | So, you think I should do it? | 所以你觉得我应该去做研究员吗 |
[38:23] | I think you have to. | 我觉得你必须去 |
[38:25] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Goodnight, Dr. Robbins, Dr. Torres. | 晚安 罗宾斯医生 托瑞斯医生 |
[38:39] | Where — where’s the baby? Is the baby — | 我的孩子在哪 孩子怎么样 |
[38:42] | The baby’s fine. She’s beautiful. | 孩子很好 她很漂亮 |
[38:47] | Thanks to you, she’s fine. | 多亏了你 她很好 |
[38:51] | I’ll let you know as soon as you can go see her. | 等情况稳定我就让你们见她 |
[38:58] | Looks like a full recovery, | 看起来能完全痊愈 |
[39:00] | and we found her parents, Sherlock. | 并且我们找到她的父母了 福尔摩斯 |
[39:02] | They’re on their way in from Arizona. | 他们正从亚利桑那赶来 |
[39:04] | Can I ask you guys something? | 我能问你们个事情吗 |
[39:06] | We just hooked up the one time, | 我们这次是一夜情 |
[39:09] | but I wanted to ask her out because she was really cool, | 但我想继续约她 因为她真的很好 |
[39:11] | you know, before she went all derp. | 当然 是在她出事之前都很好 |
[39:14] | Should I hang out till she wakes up, | 我应该留下来等她苏醒吗 |
[39:16] | or does that make me look, like, clingy? | 还是说这会显得我很 难缠 |
[39:19] | Um, that’s…sweet. | 这想法 很好 |
[39:23] | Well… I was once the girl | 我也曾 |
[39:25] | who went home with the guy she met an hour ago. | 和只认识了一小时的男人回家 |
[39:28] | If this had been me, | 如果我是她 |
[39:29] | you would be the last person I’d want to see. | 我最不想见的人就是你了 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:33] | Yeah, maybe run into her at the gym. | 也许可以在健身房和她偶遇 |
[39:35] | Maybe learn her last name. Maybe invite her to dinner. | 或者记住她的全名 请她吃饭 |
[39:41] | Can I have your number? | 能给我你的号码吗 |
[39:44] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:44] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:46] | Most puzzles come down to one last missing piece of information. | 大多数谜题最后都只是缺了一小块未知信息 |
[39:51] | Whether it’s the answer to a medical mystery… | 这信息可以是某个医学难题的答案 |
[39:53] | Pierce figured out what happened to the McNeil kids? | 皮尔斯找出麦克尼尔家孩子们的病因了吗 |
[39:55] | That’s surprising. | 太不可思议了 |
[39:56] | She solved it. | 她找到了 |
[39:57] | She did what Yang couldn’t do, and she hates me. | 她做到了杨做不到的 并且她恨我 |
[40:05] | I finished your post-ops. Anything else? | 我做完了你病人的术后检查 还有什么事吗 |
[40:09] | You don’t take no for an answer. | 你不接受拒绝的回答 |
[40:11] | So you’re insubordinate, as well as everything else. | 所以你不服从命令 还有其它很多缺点 |
[40:14] | No. | 不对 |
[40:15] | No? | 不对 |
[40:16] | No. I am not insubordinate or untrustworthy. | 不对 我没有不服从命令也值得信任 |
[40:21] | I think we got off to a bad start. | 我们一开始就处得很不愉快 |
[40:22] | I made a mistake. I should have told you the whole story. | 我犯了个错误 我应该告诉你事情的全部 |
[40:25] | But I came here to learn, | 但我到这是来学习的 |
[40:26] | and I learned a crap ton from you today, | 我今天跟你学到了非常多的东西 |
[40:29] | so I decided I deserved a second chance, | 所以我觉得应该给我第二次机会 |
[40:31] | and you weren’t gonna give me one, so I gave myself one. | 你不给我机会 我就自己创造机会 |
[40:34] | …or to the question of who you are, where you fit… | 也可以是你是谁 你将去哪的回答 |
[40:38] | Is this your thunder? | 这是你的怒火吗 |
[40:42] | All right, Wilson. | 好吧 威尔逊 |
[40:45] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[40:47] | You called me by my name. | 你叫对我的名字了 |
[40:48] | I did. | 是的 |
[40:49] | You keep checking your watch. | 你不停地看手表 |
[40:51] | Did you write my name on your wrist? | 你把我名字写在手腕上了吗 |
[40:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[40:54] | I appreciate the effort. | 感谢您费心了 |
[40:55] | …it all comes down to that last piece. | 最终变成拼图的最后一块 |
[40:59] | Grey, wait. Can I talk to you? | 格蕾 等等 能和你谈谈吗 |
[41:01] | Tomorrow. I’m heading home. | 明天吧 我要回家了 |
[41:02] | There’s something I should tell you. | 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[41:04] | You know what? I’ve heard enough. | 省省吧 我听的够多了 |
[41:05] | It’s fine. we’re fine. you’re fine. | 没关系 我们很好 你很好 |
[41:08] | My mother was Ellis Grey. | 我妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[41:11] | That’s why the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle | 正是这样 拼图的最后一块 |
[41:13] | is so satisfying to place. | 完美契合 |
[41:15] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[41:17] | We — this isn’t fair to you. | 我们 这对你不公平 |
[41:20] | And we got off to a bad start, but I’m here to work. | 我们第一印象就不好 但我是来这工作的 |
[41:23] | And if I’m gonna be here, I got to be who I am. | 如果我想留在这 我就得做我自己 |
[41:25] | So I need you to know the whole story. | 所以我希望你了解事情的全部 |
[41:28] | I was put up for adoption in Boston. | 我被带到波士顿收养 |
[41:31] | In Boston? | 在波士顿 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:32] | And I was adopted by a very nice couple — | 我被一对很好的夫妇收养 |
[41:35] | an amazing couple. | 一对非常好的夫妇 |
[41:36] | They are my parents, but my mother…my mother — | 他们是我的父母 但我的生母 我的生母 |
[41:40] | I found out a year ago. | 我一年前发现的 |
[41:41] | My mother is your mother, Ellis Grey. | 我的生母就是你的母亲 爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[41:48] | Unless, of course, the piece doesn’t quite fit. | 当然了 也可能这块拼图并不合适 |
[41:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[41:54] | What? | 什么 |
[41:55] | What are you after here? | 你来这是什么目的 |
[41:59] | I know it sounds like — | 我知道这听起来 |
[42:01] | You’re five years younger than me. | 你比我小五岁 |
[42:02] | If my mother were pregnant, I would have known. | 如果我母亲怀孕了 我一定会知道的 |
[42:05] | You’re wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[42:06] | Just — or you’re lying. | 或者 你在骗人 |
[42:08] | What? What? Just listen. | 什么 什么 听我说 |
[42:09] | Stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[42:13] | That can make you wish | 这就会让你宁愿 |
[42:15] | you’d never opened the puzzle in the first place. | 自己从没开始这个拼图 |