时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | On an operating table, | 躺在手术台上 |
[00:06] | a person is at his most vulnerable — naked, exposed. | 这是一个人最脆弱的时候 全身赤裸 暴露无遗 |
[00:10] | I do not need another sister. | 我不需要另一个妹妹 |
[00:13] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:14] | I mean, she’s a lying liar. | 她就是个大骗子 |
[00:15] | I would know if my mother were pregnant when I was 5. | 我那时5岁 如果我妈妈怀孕瞒不过我 |
[00:17] | My mother was not pregnant when I was 5. | 我5岁时 妈妈没怀孕 |
[00:20] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:20] | She’s, like, psycho, like a stalker. | 她像个神经病 跟踪狂 |
[00:22] | I’m being stalked. Alex, this is criminal. | 我被跟踪了 阿历克斯 这是犯罪 |
[00:24] | I mean, you — | 我想说 你 |
[00:26] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[00:26] | Get out! I’m naked here! | 出去 我光着身子呢 |
[00:28] | Okay, so what? I’ve seen it before! | 好吧 那又怎样 我又不是没看过 |
[00:30] | No big deal! I’m in crisis! | 没什么大不了 我正处在危机关头 |
[00:33] | Okay, fine. It’s — your junk is spectacular. | 好吧 你的阳具蔚为壮观 |
[00:37] | Jo is a very lucky girl. | 乔是个很性福的女孩 |
[00:39] | Can we get back to me now? | 能继续聊我的问题吗 |
[00:41] | Why are you making that face? | 你这是什么表情 |
[00:42] | Mer, I realize that I said I would take over as your person. | 梅尔 我知道我承诺会接手做你的闺蜜 |
[00:46] | Maybe that means I have to buy your tampons | 我以为不过是负责给你买卫生巾 |
[00:48] | and act like your husband’s hair is special and crap. | 或者听你说和丈夫的情感纠葛 |
[00:49] | But I have a very important presentation | 但我今天要向董事会做展示 |
[00:51] | to make to the board today to get a job, | 争得这份工作 这很重要 |
[00:53] | which I need because I got fired by Dr. Butthole! | 因为我被屁眼医生解雇了 |
[00:56] | I have been practicing all night. | 我一整晚都在练习 |
[00:58] | I am sleep-deprived. | 现在困死了 |
[00:59] | I need to shower — alone — and focus! | 我要洗澡 独自一人 集中精神 |
[01:03] | You didn’t even hear what I said! | 你根本没在听我说话 |
[01:05] | No. And I don’t care. | 没听 我才不在乎 |
[01:06] | The new cardio chief thinks she’s my biological sister. | 新来的心脏科主任说她是我亲生妹妹 |
[01:10] | She what? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[01:12] | What?! That’s insane. | 她说什么 简直疯了 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 多谢捧场 |
[01:15] | He’s in the shower, | 他在洗澡 |
[01:17] | and she’s in the bathroom with him while he’s in the shower. | 她在里面陪他洗澡 |
[01:19] | So, go in there with them. | 那就进去跟他们一起呆着 |
[01:20] | No! I am not going in there. | 不 我才不要进去 |
[01:23] | You’re the girlfriend. | 你才是他女朋友 |
[01:24] | No. Yeah, I am, but I’m not. | 不去 没错 我是正牌女友 但我不重要 |
[01:25] | They’re this little team together. | 他们现在是个小团体 |
[01:27] | They are war buddies, and I don’t fit. | 他们情谊深厚 我插不进去 |
[01:30] | And then they look at me — well, she looks at me — | 他们会看着我 好吧 是她看着我 |
[01:32] | Like I’m just the stupid, naked girl in Alex’s bed. | 好像我只是躺在阿历克斯床上一个裸体愚蠢的姑娘 |
[01:34] | So go be the stupid, naked girl in Alex’s shower. | 那就进浴室 继续做裸体愚蠢的姑娘 |
[01:37] | I am a doctor. | 我是一名医生 |
[01:39] | I am a surgeon. I deserve respect. | 一名外科医生 我值得被人尊敬 |
[01:41] | You’re a girl in her pajamas | 你不过就是个穿着睡衣 |
[01:42] | with her ear to the door of a bathroom. | 耳朵贴门上偷听的姑娘 |
[01:43] | How much respect can anyone give you right now? | 你现在这样还让人怎么尊重你 |
[01:45] | She stole my Alex. | 她把我的阿历克斯抢走了 |
[01:47] | You know what? I miss Cristina Yang. | 知道吗 我想念克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[01:49] | When Cristina Yang was here, nobody stole my Alex. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨走之前 没人和我抢阿历克斯 |
[01:51] | Oh, my god. You’re scared of Meredith Grey. | 天啊 你害怕梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[01:55] | No, I’m not. Are you? | 不 我才不怕 你怕吗 |
[01:57] | No. | 不怕 |
[02:00] | Hi, Dr. Grey. | 你好 格蕾医生 |
[02:07] | Tell Alex I’ll be downstairs. | 告诉阿历克斯我在楼下 |
[02:08] | And if anybody asks you, I am sick. | 如果有人问起我 就说我病了 |
[02:14] | Skin is not a very tough armor. | 皮肤并非坚硬的盔甲 |
[02:16] | It’s soft, easily broken. | 它非常柔软 容易刺破 |
[02:18] | Okay, I’m only here to give a speech | 好吧 我只是来这 |
[02:20] | on residual limb health, and that is it. | 进行残肢康复演讲 就这样吗 |
[02:21] | That is it. | 就这样 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I got to pull back, okay? | 好吧 我想打退堂鼓了 |
[02:24] | We have a kid. | 我们要养孩子 |
[02:26] | Arizona is starting a fellowship. | 亚利桑那在做研究员 |
[02:27] | We’re trying to have another kid. | 我们还想再要个孩子 |
[02:28] | I am stretched out far too thin. | 我现在真忙不过来了 |
[02:31] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[02:32] | I said no already. | 我已经拒绝了 |
[02:33] | I know that. You’re just gonna meet a couple guys. Come on. | 我知道 只让你见几个人 来吧 |
[02:42] | Navy Seals, Green Berets, Army Rangers. | 海豹突击队 绿色贝雷帽 游骑兵部队[均为特种部队] |
[02:44] | Wounded warriors from the most badass specialized ops forces | 他们都是受伤战士 |
[02:48] | in the U.S. Military. | 来自美军里最牛逼的特种部队 |
[02:51] | But… | 但是 |
[02:53] | You’re too busy to help our nation’s heroes, so… | 你忙得没时间帮助我们的国家英雄 所以 |
[02:57] | I do not like you. | 我讨厌你 |
[03:04] | Then I directed the RFA needle to where the blood supply | 我用拉曼光纤放大器 将针导入 |
[03:07] | entered the abnormal parabiotic tissue mass. | 不正常连体组织肿块的供血部位 |
[03:10] | To interrupt the blood flow to the abnormal fetus. | 以阻止畸形胚胎的血液供给 |
[03:12] | Yes. Then I removed excess amniotic fluid. | 没错 然后我将过量羊水抽出 |
[03:15] | Nice. And then she delivered full-term? | 真棒 她足月生产了吗 |
[03:17] | She did — months after I completed | 是的 在我做完手术后几个月 |
[03:20] | the operation that I’m telling you about. | 手术的内容我跟你说过了 |
[03:22] | Why are you not taking notes? | 你为什么不做笔记 |
[03:24] | Oh. Sorry. I thought we were just, you know, talking. | 抱歉 我以为只听你说说就行了 |
[03:27] | And I thought you were my fellow. | 我以为你是我的研究员 |
[03:29] | I am — completely. | 我当然是 |
[03:32] | No, I’m so excited to be your fellow. | 不 能做您的研究员我很激动 |
[03:34] | I just need a little — little time | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[03:36] | to get up to speed, you know, like four… | 跟上进度 比如给我四周时间 |
[03:38] | …three — three weeks. | 三周就好 |
[03:40] | Yeah, ’cause I have a lot of cases on my — | 因为我自己有很多病人 |
[03:41] | Dr. Robbins, for the purposes of this fellowship, | 罗宾斯医生 为了方便你的学习 |
[03:44] | We are not peers. | 我们不是平级同事 |
[03:46] | And four weeks is 10% of the average gestational age. | 四周已经占孕周时间的十分之一了 |
[03:49] | In that amount of time, | 这么长时间内 |
[03:51] | a fetus’s lungs become a fully functioning organ. | 胎儿的肺部器官都已发育成熟 |
[03:54] | Everything in utero happens at hyper speed. | 子宫里的一切都在飞速生长 |
[03:56] | And the sooner you get up to that speed, the better. | 你越快跟上进度越好 |
[04:01] | Get a notepad. | 带个笔记本 |
[04:06] | Avery, I’ve got a backlog of some cases. | 艾弗里 我手里有一些积压病例 |
[04:08] | Amy’s doing a great job, | 艾米做得不错 |
[04:09] | But there’s some stuff I got to get on top of. | 但我还有一些要优先处理的事 |
[04:11] | So, you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:13] | I need you to reschedule this meeting for tonight. | 我想让你将今晚的会议改期 |
[04:15] | No. | 不行 |
[04:16] | Oh, are we rescheduling the meeting? Oh, thank god, | 今晚的会改期了吗 谢天谢地 |
[04:18] | because Callie and I have an appointment tonight, | 因为今晚我和凯丽有约 |
[04:19] | and apparently, I’ve already started my fellowship. | 而且我已经开始做研究员了 |
[04:21] | We are not rescheduling the meeting. | 会议不会改期 |
[04:22] | Tomorrow work for you? | 明天可以吗 |
[04:23] | No, tomorrow’s bad. Thursday? | 不 明天不行 周四行吗 |
[04:25] | Listen to me speak, all right? | 都听我说 |
[04:26] | We are voting on a new member of the board. | 我们要投票选出新的董事会成员 |
[04:29] | It’s happening tonight. Understood? | 今晚一定要开会 听懂了吗 |
[04:31] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[04:35] | Derek, why is there suddenly an order | 德里克 为什么艾力克·施耐德的处方里 |
[04:36] | for carbamazepine in Eric Schneider’s chart? | 突然加了痛痉宁 |
[04:38] | He needed a good anti-convulsant. | 他需要有效的抗癫痫药物 |
[04:39] | And I had already written him one for valproic acid. | 可我已经给他开过丙戊酸了 |
[04:41] | You can’t go around writing orders on my patients. | 你不能随便给我的病人开药 |
[04:45] | I’m doing my job. | 我只是尽责而已 |
[04:46] | No, you are doing my job. | 不 你这是越俎代庖 |
[04:49] | I am chief of neurosurgery. | 我才是神经外科的主任 |
[04:50] | If you have a problem with that, | 如果你不满意 |
[04:52] | you should take it up with the board. | 就去向董事会反应 |
[04:53] | Until then, I will call you when I need you. | 在那之前 不要随便插手我的工作 |
[04:57] | What happened to the two diverting loop ileostomies i had today? | 我今天不是要做两例分流回路回肠造口术吗 |
[05:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[05:04] | so you had the easiest day possible. | 这样就减轻了你今天的工作量 |
[05:06] | You are going up against Karev, so I figured you’d want | 你要和克莱夫竞争 所以我觉得 |
[05:08] | plenty of time to practice your board presentation. | 你需要多点时间练习董事会的展示 |
[05:10] | I don’t need to practice. | 我不需要练习 |
[05:11] | I need my schedule back the way it was. | 把手术时间调回来 |
[05:13] | You sure, though? | 你确定吗 |
[05:14] | Karev’s pretty tight with some board members. | 克莱夫跟几个董事会成员关系很铁啊 |
[05:16] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[05:17] | Well, Meredith Grey was in the bathroom with Karev this morning. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾今早跟克莱夫一起在浴室里 |
[05:19] | Well, not that tight. | 没那么铁啦 |
[05:20] | That’s what I’m saying. | 就是啊 |
[05:21] | Look, Edwards… | 爱德华兹 |
[05:22] | I am going to walk in there and tell the truth. | 我只需要告诉他们一个事实 |
[05:25] | I deserve this. | 这个位置我实至名归 |
[05:26] | And if any one of them has the misguided impression | 如果哪个人有这种错觉 |
[05:30] | that there is any choice at all in this matter, | 以为还有其他值得考虑的选择 |
[05:32] | I will set that person on the righteous path | 我会帮助那人认清真相 |
[05:35] | before he or she can reveal him- | 不会让他或她 |
[05:38] | or herself as a moron. | 展示如此傻缺的一面 |
[05:43] | Oh. Pileup on I-5. Trauma coming in. | 5号州际公路出现连环车祸 伤员正送来医院 |
[05:46] | Why are they paging me? Isn’t Grey on the pit today? | 为什么呼叫我 今天不是格蕾在急症室值班吗 |
[05:50] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[05:53] | If my mother were pregnant, I would have known. | 如果我妈妈那时怀孕了 我会知道的 |
[05:55] | Adoption agency made a mistake? | 领养机构搞错了吧 |
[05:57] | And randomly put the name “Ellis grey” | 就这么巧在出生证明上 |
[05:58] | on a birth certificate? | 写了”爱丽丝·格蕾” |
[06:00] | I don’t think so. | 肯定不是这样的 |
[06:01] | Pierce has got to want something. | 皮尔斯肯定是有什么目的 |
[06:03] | Maybe she thinks there’s money to inherit. | 也许她以为有遗产 |
[06:05] | The only thing you inherit in this family is Alzheimer’s. | 我们家唯一的遗产就是老年痴呆症了吧 |
[06:08] | Whoa. Dark. | 够腹黑的啊 |
[06:10] | Good one, though, huh? Yeah. | 但这个梗不错吧 |
[06:12] | She’s not my sister. | 她不是我妹妹 |
[06:14] | You know who you should ask about this? | 你知道你该问谁吗 |
[06:16] | The guy who was banging your mom back then. | 问当时和你妈睡的那个人 |
[06:17] | I’m not asking Richard Webber. | 我才不要问理查德·韦伯 |
[06:18] | All I’m saying is, he’s got skin in the game. | 我只是说 这事是他搞出来的 |
[06:20] | Disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[06:21] | He’s the only living person who would know if it’s true. | 他是唯一知道真相的人 |
[06:23] | Richard Webber is like a second father to me, | 理查德·韦伯犹如我的父亲 |
[06:25] | and if he knew that I had a sister, he would tell me! | 如果他知道我有妹妹 他肯定会告诉我 |
[06:42] | Paged to the E.R.? | 急症室呼叫你吗 |
[06:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:45] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:46] | Mm-hmm. | 也是 |
[06:50] | Sounds big. | 好像挺大的事故 |
[06:53] | Mm-hmm. | 是的啊 |
[06:57] | I told her last night. | 我昨晚告诉她了 |
[07:05] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[07:07] | Could have gone better. | 挺糟糕的 |
[07:10] | Give me some room, Please! everyone, Please! | 请让开 请大家让开 |
[07:12] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么了 |
[07:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:15] | 37-year-old male rear-ended a lumber truck. | 37岁男性在运木车追尾事故中受伤 |
[07:18] | Anyone who is not treating this patient, | 与治疗病人不相关的人士 |
[07:20] | please move out of the way. | 请让开 |
[07:22] | Hey, hey, hey! You heard the woman! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 听到她说话了吗 |
[07:24] | This is not a spectacle for your amusement. | 这不是给你们来看热闹的 |
[07:28] | Holy — | 天啊 |
[07:29] | Cool! I’m sorry. | 太酷了 抱歉 |
[07:30] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[07:34] | Get a close-up! | 拍张特写 |
[07:50] | Okay, we need to get this man on his back in less than 60 seconds. | 我们得在一分钟以内让病人能躺下来 |
[07:53] | Got to work faster. | 动作要快 |
[07:54] | One more inch to the right, he’d be D.O.A. | 往右边偏一英寸 他就没救了 |
[07:56] | How you want to proceed? | 你想怎么做 |
[07:57] | Ultrasound’s negative for fluid around the heart, | 超声波显示心脏周围没有积液 |
[07:59] | so I would do a laparotomy. | 可以先做剖腹手术 |
[08:03] | His airway is compromised. | 他的气道受阻 |
[08:04] | He needs a chest tube and intubation now. | 他需要马上插胸管 |
[08:06] | Yeah, we’re almost done here, okay? | 我们这边很快就结束了 |
[08:08] | It’ll be safer on his back. | 他躺着会安全一点 |
[08:09] | No, there’s no time. | 不 没时间了 |
[08:10] | I’ll have to go in nasally. 7-0 E.T.Tube? | 我得要通过鼻子插管 7号气管内插管 |
[08:12] | Charlie, I hate to tell you this, | 查理 很遗憾告诉你 |
[08:14] | but your day is actually about to get a little worse. | 你今天这日子有点糟糕 |
[08:16] | Hold the work! | 继续 |
[08:18] | Hold on, Charlie. | 坚持住 查理 |
[08:20] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[08:21] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:27] | Okay, push 100 of propofol, please. | 请注射100单位异丙酚 |
[08:29] | Pushing | 正在注射 |
[08:32] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[08:36] | Well done, doctor. | 干得好 医生 |
[08:38] | Sorry? | 抱歉 什么 |
[08:39] | I said very good! | 我说很棒 |
[08:41] | Uh, okay. He’s clear. | 好了 解除危险 |
[08:43] | On his back on my count. | 数到三扶病人躺下 |
[08:45] | One…two…and three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:49] | You want to give me a robot leg, like the terminator? | 你们想给我装上机器人假肢 像终结者一样 |
[08:53] | Robotic, | 是智能化假肢 |
[08:54] | More like the six-million-dollar man. | 更像是6百万超人 |
[08:56] | Uh, actually, it costs a little more than that. | 事实上 开支超过6百万 |
[08:58] | But the project is fully funded, all expenses paid. | 不过这个项目资金充裕 所有的开支都包括在内 |
[09:01] | The leg will be free. | 假肢完全免费 |
[09:02] | A free six-million-dollar robot leg? | 免费的6百万机器人假肢啊 |
[09:07] | Listen. | 我告诉你们 |
[09:08] | I’ve been through three prosthetic legs. | 我装过三次假肢 |
[09:10] | Each one hurt more than the last. | 一个比一个疼 |
[09:12] | Why is this so — | 为什么这个 |
[09:13] | Well, the leg is entirely painless. | 这种假肢是完全无痛的 |
[09:17] | Free, pain-free robot leg? | 免费无痛机器人假肢 |
[09:22] | Sounds made up. | 这像编出来的 |
[09:23] | It was made up — by Dr. Torres. | 这的确是由托瑞斯医生编出来的 |
[09:25] | It is cutting-edge technology. Dr. Torres is a genius. | 运用的是尖端科技 托瑞斯医生就是天才 |
[09:28] | You’ll be amazed at this — | 你会很惊讶于 |
[09:29] | Okay, let’s just slow down for a minute. | 等等 先缓一缓 |
[09:31] | We still have to run a number of tests | 我们还是需要进行一些测试 |
[09:33] | to make sure you’re even a candidate for the study. | 来确定你是这个研究的合适人选 |
[09:36] | But, again, the program is fully funded. | 但还得重申一遍 这个项目资金充裕 |
[09:38] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:40] | Major Hunt was right. | 亨特少校说得没错 |
[09:41] | He’s been going on and on about you. | 他对你赞不绝口 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I bet. | 真的啊 |
[09:47] | I told him how busy I am. He knows. | 我跟他说过我很忙 他知道的 |
[09:50] | He knows my plate is full. He just doesn’t care. | 他知道我事情很多 但他就是不在乎 |
[09:52] | I am an attending with an entire service of my own. | 我是主治医生 我管理一个科室 |
[09:54] | Herman and I have shared dozens of patients before. | 赫曼和我以前是共同治疗病人的 |
[09:56] | Oh, and now he’s just bringing this guy to my lab, right? | 现在他就带个人进来参与我的项目 |
[09:59] | Like I’m gonna say no to a guy | 我难道能拒绝吗 |
[10:00] | who gave up his leg for our country. | 他可是为国牺牲了一条腿 |
[10:01] | She has me reviewing journals and doing skills labs. | 她让我看期刊和去技能实验室练习 |
[10:05] | I have a case report that’s due by 4:00. | 我有个病例报告四点前要交 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry. Ex cuse me. | 对不起 抱歉了 |
[10:07] | I have a neuroblastoma to remove at 4:00. | 我四点还要移除神经母细胞瘤 |
[10:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:13] | Is this your way of telling me that you’re canceling | 你说这些的意思是你要取消 |
[10:14] | our meeting with the surrogacy agency tonight? | 今晚和代孕诊所的见面吗 |
[10:16] | What? No! W– no, I will — I will figure that out. | 什么 不 我会想办法的 |
[10:19] | Okay. I just… | 好吧 我只是 |
[10:21] | Say something to help me. | 帮我找点借口 |
[10:23] | You own a hospital. | 这家医院是你的 |
[10:25] | You are a raising a beautiful girl. | 你养育一个美丽的女儿 |
[10:27] | You save babies. You’re gonna save more, right? | 你救了许多小生命 以后会拯救更多 对吧 |
[10:30] | You can do this, too. | 你能做到的 |
[10:32] | If anyone can, you can. | 如果别人可以 你也可以 |
[10:33] | Oh. | 等一下 |
[10:34] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[10:35] | Um, listen, I will meet you at the agency with a smile on my face. | 诊所见 我会带着笑容去的 |
[10:39] | And we will get ourselves a new baby. | 然后我们会再有一个孩子 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:43] | A.B.C.’s INTACT. | 体征正常 |
[10:44] | I need to assess his GCS. | 我要看他的昏迷指数 |
[10:47] | If you’d be quiet, he’s trying to talk now. | 安静一点 他在尝试说话呢 |
[10:49] | Sir, can you tell me your name? What’s your name? | 先生能告诉我你的名字吗 你叫什么 |
[10:51] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[10:51] | Forget your helmet today, Steve? | 今天忘带头盔了吗 史蒂夫 |
[10:53] | Aah. It hurts. | 好疼 |
[10:54] | I’m giving you something for the pain. | 我会给你点止痛药 |
[10:55] | You might start to feel sleepy now. | 你可能会觉得很困 |
[10:57] | It’s a depressed skull fracture. | 有一块下陷的头骨碎片 |
[10:58] | It is pretty deep. We’re gonna need a C.T. | 位置很深 需要做一个CT |
[11:01] | And because of the position, probably an angio. | 看这伤口位置 可能要做血管造影术 |
[11:03] | I can make that decision if you’ll give me room to look. | 如果你能给我挪点地儿 我也能做决定 |
[11:06] | Amy, I don’t think he’s gonna make it, | 艾米 我认为他可能撑不下去 |
[11:07] | And it’s gonna get ugly, so let me do it. | 场面不会太好看 所以让我来吧 |
[11:09] | Ah. Because only you can save him now. | 因为只有你能救他吗 |
[11:11] | Screw you. I’ve got him. | 去你的 让我来 |
[11:12] | Maybe you can both take him — like a team, or a family. | 也许你们能一起治疗他 像个团队或家庭一样 |
[11:15] | I have him. Kepner, you’ll assist. | 我来负责 凯普娜 你来协助我 |
[11:17] | Let’s take him up to C.T. | 带他去做CT吧 |
[11:21] | The African outreach program has given 34 kids | 非洲外展项目为34位孩子带来了健康 |
[11:23] | excellent outcomes and a chance they never would have had. | 对他们来说是一个千载难逢的机会 |
[11:26] | And it gave me something, too. | 而且也给我很多收获 |
[11:28] | Starting that program gave me a sense of ownership | 开展这个项目给我一种归属感 |
[11:30] | and a — and a level of passion that I didn’t know I could have. | 以及让我感受到前所未有的热情 |
[11:32] | I have this passion for this hospital. | 我对这所医院充满热情 |
[11:34] | I look forward to — | 我期待着 |
[11:35] | Mer. | 梅 |
[11:36] | Huh? Yeah, it’s great. | 啊 很棒 |
[11:38] | You’re gonna vote on this. I don’t want to blow this. | 你也要投票的 我不想把这事搞砸 |
[11:40] | And it’s Bailey. | 而且我对手是贝利 |
[11:41] | Bailey did deliver my baby and save my life. | 贝利的确帮我接生了孩子 还救了我的命 |
[11:44] | What have you ever done? | 你为我做了什么 |
[11:45] | Why aren’t you at your own house, | 你怎么不坐在自家的房子里喝酒 |
[11:47] | drinking and having bitch baby tears | 顺便跟你的丈夫 |
[11:48] | about your fake sister with your husband? | 哭诉一下你的假妹妹 |
[11:51] | Derek doesn’t know. | 德里克还不知道 |
[11:53] | He doesn’t know? | 他还不知道吗 |
[11:54] | I can’t talk to him right now. | 我现在不想和他说话 |
[11:56] | Oh, come on. He gave up the job in D.C. | 少来 他可为你放弃了在华盛顿的工作 |
[11:58] | He’s staying, and you’re still mad? | 他留下来了 你却还要生气 |
[11:59] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[12:01] | No. | 不 |
[12:01] | I never asked him to stay. This wasn’t a compromise. | 我从来没要他留下来 这不是妥协 |
[12:05] | I didn’t win. He forfeited, so we both lost. | 我没有赢 是他自己弃权 是两败俱伤 |
[12:08] | So you’re not talking to him? | 所以你都没有跟他说过话 |
[12:11] | He’s walking around like he’s a martyr, | 他像是烈士一样在我身边转悠 |
[12:13] | Waiting for me to be grateful. | 等着我感激他 |
[12:15] | I am not grateful. | 我一点也不感激他 |
[12:17] | My career is just as important as his! | 我的事业和他的一样重要 |
[12:20] | I’m the sun. | 我是太阳 |
[12:22] | I’m the sun. | 我才是太阳 |
[12:23] | And he can go suck it! | 让他见鬼去吧 |
[12:26] | I’m the sun. | 老娘才是太阳 |
[12:28] | All right. We’re done. | 好的 到此为止 |
[12:31] | Hey! | 喂 |
[12:31] | You can sit here and get drunk and then vomit and cry, | 你可以坐在这喝酒喝到吐 然后大哭一场 |
[12:33] | and I can never get any prep for my presentation done, | 我也没法准备我的演讲 |
[12:35] | or we can do something about this. | 或者我们可以做点实事 |
[12:38] | You want to do something about this? | 你想做点实事吗 |
[12:40] | It’s so light. | 好轻啊 |
[12:41] | It’s a 100% titanium body and 13 sensors. | 这是百分之百化钛材料 还有13个传感器 |
[12:45] | But before we can get you in a leg like this, | 但在我们给你安上假肢之前 |
[12:47] | we need your muscles and nerves to interface with the sensors. | 需要测试你的肌肉和神经与这些传感器连接的情况 |
[12:50] | So, this electromyogram will show spikes | 所以当你肌肉收缩时 |
[12:53] | when your muscles contract | 这个肌动电流图会显示峰状 |
[12:54] | and then go flat when they rest, okay? | 等你的肌肉静止时变成一条直线 |
[12:56] | All right. Go ahead and flex for me, Jeff. | 好 现在试着动一动 杰夫 |
[13:04] | When this is done, I get to keep it? | 结束后 我可以戴这假肢了吗 |
[13:05] | Well, it’s all funded, including follow-up, so… | 这是全资助的 包括之后的治疗 所以 |
[13:09] | Yes. | 你可以留着 |
[13:11] | Sorry. I-I know how that sounds. | 抱歉 我不太会说话 |
[13:13] | It’s just, all I wanted was to be a ranger, you know? | 我只是希望还能做一个游骑兵 |
[13:16] | I still dream about it all the time — | 我一直还有这个梦 |
[13:18] | pack on my back, running, my team. | 背上装备 和我的战队一起奔跑 |
[13:21] | Then I wake up and get out of bed. | 当我醒来之后 想要下床 |
[13:22] | I try to stand, and I forget about it. | 我试着站起来 我忘了我没有腿了 |
[13:26] | So, you know, when you say “Free robot leg,” | 所以 当你说”免费机器人假肢”时 |
[13:29] | I think I’m still dreaming of running with the guys. | 我想我仍可以和兄弟们一起奔跑 |
[13:34] | Jeff, are you still flexing? | 杰夫 你还在动吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:37] | Can I take a picture of it? | 我能拍张照片吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[13:39] | My mom is gonna freak. | 我妈一定会很激动 |
[13:41] | Jeff, flex harder for me. | 杰夫 收缩再剧烈一点 |
[13:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | I should be seeing readings. | 没有任何反应啊 |
[13:50] | What — what’s going on? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[13:52] | Uh, w-we’re just having trouble with the E.M.G. | 机器有点问题 |
[13:54] | No, no. It’s not the E.M.G. | 不 不是机器问题 |
[13:57] | Jeff, I’m | 杰夫 我 |
[13:58] | Dr. Torres, can I talk to you for a moment | 托瑞斯医生能借一步说话吗 |
[14:01] | Excuse us, Jeff. | 失陪一下 杰夫 |
[14:04] | That was inappropriate. | 刚刚那样做不合适 |
[14:05] | Inappropriate? You were about to reject him from the study. | 不合适 你刚刚都要拒绝他参与这个研究了 |
[14:08] | Yes. You saw those readings. | 没错 你也看到了 |
[14:09] | Look, the way his amputation was performed, | 因为他截肢手术的方法 |
[14:12] | there’s no way this will work. | 假肢没有任何作用 |
[14:13] | Okay, it’s a crappy amputation, Owen. | 这截肢做的很糟了 欧文 |
[14:15] | Probably because it was done in less-than-ideal circumstances. | 可能是在不太理想的情况下做手术的原因 |
[14:17] | He is a soldier, Callie. | 他是一名士兵 凯丽 |
[14:19] | I know that, okay? | 我知道 |
[14:20] | I feel bad about that, all right? | 我也觉得很难过 |
[14:22] | I care about that. I really do. You know who doesn’t care? | 我也很在乎 真的 你知道谁最不在乎吗 |
[14:24] | You know who doesn’t give a damn about his service? | 谁最他妈的不在意他曾为国出战吗 |
[14:26] | The robot leg. | 那智能假肢 |
[14:27] | All the robot cares about is that the nerves in his leg | 智能假肢只在乎他腿的神经 |
[14:29] | aren’t communicating with his muscles, | 没有和肌肉进行互动 |
[14:32] | which means they can’t communicate with the sensors in the prosthesis, | 这意味着它们无法与假肢上的传感器互动 |
[14:33] | which means the robot leg won’t work. | 也就是说智能假肢没用 |
[14:34] | Then you can find a way to help him. | 那你可以想个办法帮他 |
[14:36] | Just — just figure it out. | 想办法解决就好了 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. Are you not listening to me, Owen? | 无意冒犯 你没听我说吗 欧文 |
[14:39] | Are you deliberately being obtuse? | 你是故意跟我装傻吗 |
[14:40] | I just told you his nerves… | 我刚跟你说了他的神经 |
[14:41] | Just fix it. | 想办法解决 |
[14:42] | Just get back in there — | 回去干你该干的 |
[14:43] | I just told you I can’t! | 我说了我办不到 |
[14:43] | Fix it! That is an order! | 搞定它 这是命令 |
[14:45] | Oh, an order? | 还命令是吧 |
[14:47] | Who — who are you — General Patton? | 你以为你是谁 巴顿将军 |
[14:48] | I’m your chief of surgery. | 我是你的外科主任 |
[14:49] | On the surgical floor, you are my chief. | 在外科科室 你确实是我上司 |
[14:52] | In my lab, funded by the money that I procured, | 在我的实验室里 花的是我找来的资助 |
[14:54] | I am in charge! | 我说了算 |
[14:55] | Are we clear?! | 听明白了吗 |
[14:56] | No, you don’t get these guys’ hopes up | 不 你不能点燃他们的希望 |
[14:57] | and then leave them with nothing! | 然后又亲手浇灭它们 |
[14:59] | No, no, no. No, I didn’t do that, Owen. | 才不是这样 我可没这么做 欧文 |
[15:00] | You did that. | 是你 |
[15:01] | You’re the one out there running your mouth at the rehab center about | 是你在康复中心满嘴跑火车 说什么 |
[15:04] | “Free, pain-free six-million-dollar man robot legs!” | “价值六百万的无痛智能假肢免费安装” |
[15:07] | I’m about to go in there and crush his dreams because of you! | 就因为你 我还得进去破灭他的梦想 |
[15:22] | We’re gonna pull on my count. We ready? | 数三声我们就开始拔出来 准备好了吗 |
[15:26] | One… | 一 |
[15:27] | Two… | 二 |
[15:29] | Three. | 三 |
[15:31] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[15:33] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[15:36] | Okay, kelly clamp. | 好了 给我止血钳 |
[15:42] | Apply pressure. | 按压 |
[15:43] | Got it. | 好的 |
[15:45] | More suction. I need to see or feel. | 抽吸 我好看到或者摸到 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:52] | That’s got to be the fastest splenectomy I’ve ever seen. | 这绝对是我见过最快的一次脾切除手术 |
[15:55] | Yeah, this isn’t my first rodeo. | 当然 我又不是新手 |
[15:56] | I hope I’m that fast someday. | 我希望自己有朝一日也能这么利索 |
[15:59] | You will be. | 你能行的 |
[16:00] | In about 4,000 rodeos. | 做过四千次手术就可以了 |
[16:09] | So, I hear you and Hunt had a little episode in the hallway. | 我听说你和亨特在过道发生了点小插曲 |
[16:14] | He told on me. | 他竟然告我状 |
[16:16] | You can write me up all you want for insubordination, | 你可以记下我违抗上级指令的事迹 |
[16:19] | but I stand by the fact | 但我还是坚持 |
[16:20] | that I do not take orders regarding my own lab. | 在自己实验室里 我不必服从他人指挥 |
[16:22] | And Hunt can kiss my | 亨特自己一边玩去吧 |
[16:23] | I’m not asking you | 我没有叫你 |
[16:23] | to take orders in your own lab. | 在自己实验室里听从别人指挥 |
[16:26] | What I’m asking is maybe that you not have a screaming match | 我只想要求你不要在医院过道上 |
[16:29] | in the middle of the hallways of the hospital, | 跟别人大吵大闹 |
[16:31] | because when members of the board cause a scene, | 因为当董事会成员间发生口角 |
[16:33] | I have to stop practicing medicine, which I love doing, | 我就得停下我所热爱的医学事业 |
[16:37] | and become a hall monitor, which I don’t really love doing. | 当起我最不喜欢的楼道管理员 |
[16:39] | I got to come down here | 我得走下来 |
[16:41] | and lecture you about responsibility and honor | 跟你说一堆责任 尊重之类的狗屁东西 |
[16:43] | and crap I really don’t want to be lecturing you about. | 我真的不想再说教了 |
[16:45] | You know, I’m down to three procedures a day, okay? | 我都缩减到一天三台手术了 好吗 |
[16:47] | If I’m lucky. Not even long procedures. | 如果好运的话 都不是什么耗时的手术 |
[16:49] | I’m sucking fat, lifting boobs, butts. | 我做吸脂 升乳 以及臀部手术 |
[16:51] | Butt implants are huge. | 臀部植入手术挺流行的 |
[16:53] | I just want a good, intense, smart surgery. | 我只想做点高大上的手术 |
[16:56] | You know, like, uh, the ones where your feet hurt, | 比如像 做大手术做到脚痛 |
[16:59] | when your feet hurt because you’ve been on them for hours. | 因为你已经站立很长时间了 |
[17:01] | Or your mind hurts because you’ve had to improvise and paint — | 或是手术里你能即兴发挥到脑袋疼 |
[17:03] | Surgeries of joy. | 这才是极具乐趣的手术 |
[17:05] | But no, I can’t have those, | 但很遗憾 那种手术没我份 |
[17:07] | ’cause I run the board. | 因为我得管理董事会 |
[17:08] | Grey calls in sick. | 格蕾请病假了 |
[17:10] | Your wife tries to give up peds surgery on me. | 你老婆想放弃儿科 |
[17:12] | And boy Shepherd’s in a pissing match | 谢博德两兄妹闹别扭 |
[17:14] | with girl Shepherd, which they won’t admit. | 虽然他们谁都不承认 |
[17:16] | And Yang screws us with Bailey versus Karev. | 而杨留给我们贝利和克莱夫这烂摊子 |
[17:19] | And I think Richard has | 还有我觉得理查德对 |
[17:20] | the hots for the new cardio god, | 新任心外科大神有意思 |
[17:21] | Maggie or whatever? | 那个叫麦琪还是啥的 |
[17:23] | Which is gross, ’cause she is 12. | 这有点重口 她好年轻啊 |
[17:25] | So, now you and Hunt are running around screaming at each other? | 而现在你和亨特还互打口水仗 |
[17:27] | I don’t get to be a surgeon. | 我还当什么外科医生 |
[17:28] | I’m a hall monitor. | 干脆全职楼道管理员得了 |
[17:30] | I will stop screaming in the hallways. | 我不会再在楼道大吵大闹了 |
[17:36] | All right, what’s wrong? | 好吧 到底发生了什么 |
[17:38] | Hunt’s got this bug up his butt | 亨特兴奋难耐得 |
[17:39] | about a candidate for my robotic limb project, | 给我的智能假肢项目找了个候选人 |
[17:42] | And…as much as he wants it to happen, those nerves | 虽然他非常希望这能成功 |
[17:46] | are not communicating with those muscles, | 但候选人的神经无法与肌肉互动 |
[17:47] | And there’s — there’s nothing I can do about it. | 而我对此无能为力 |
[17:51] | I can. | 我能 |
[17:53] | Targeted muscle reinnervation. | 目标肌肉神经移植术 |
[17:54] | I create an alternate traffic route for the nerve signals. | 创造一个交替式神经信号通路 |
[17:57] | It’s like, um, if there’s construction on the highway, | 就比如 高速路上拥堵 |
[17:59] | you pick a side street, right? | 你会另辟蹊径 对吧 |
[18:01] | I can dissect a nerve at its current location… | 我可以在神经所在区分离神经 |
[18:03] | and rewire it wherever you need it. | 再接到你需要它的地方 |
[18:05] | Connection established. | 建立联系 |
[18:10] | You are wasted as a hall monitor. | 你当楼道管理员可真是浪费 |
[18:11] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[18:13] | Well…I am done here. | 我这里搞定了 |
[18:16] | Lung crisis averted. | 肺部危机解除 |
[18:18] | Okay. Partial gastrectomy and splenectomy done. | 好了 部分胃切除和脾切除完成 |
[18:21] | We can start the diaphragm repair. | 可以开始隔膜修复 |
[18:23] | This was, I have to say, | 不得不说 这绝对是 |
[18:25] | the most fun I have had since I got here. | 我来这后最有趣的一次手术 |
[18:29] | Well, you’ve done some very good work. | 你干得很不错 |
[18:31] | Me? You — that was amazing. | 我 是你吧 简直无人能及 |
[18:32] | What was that — a-a 15-second splenectomy? | 那该怎么叫来着 15秒脾切除术 |
[18:35] | Well, 20. | 是20秒 |
[18:37] | 18. I might have stolen a peek at the clock. | 是18秒 我偷瞄了一下时钟 |
[18:39] | Well, it was inspiring. I’m glad I was here. | 真是太受启发了 真高兴能参与进来 |
[18:43] | Thank you all. | 感谢各位 |
[18:44] | I will check on him in post-op. | 我会跟进他的术后情况 |
[18:46] | The bowels seem to be intact, | 肠子看起来还完好 |
[18:47] | but we’re gonna run it again just to be sure. | 但我们还得再试一次 确认一下 |
[18:50] | Bailey, you have this? | 贝利 你能搞定吗 |
[18:50] | Indeed, we do. | 没问题 |
[19:09] | I need your username and password. | 我需要你的账号跟密码 |
[19:12] | This is illegal. | 这可是违法的 |
[19:13] | We’re just logging into the hospital system. | 我们只是登陆医院系统而已 |
[19:16] | To get Maggie Pierce’s personnel file | 偷看麦琪·皮尔斯的个人档案 |
[19:18] | to get her date of birth, which is illegal. | 获取她的出生日期是违法的 |
[19:20] | Yeah, so is pretending to be someone you’re not. | 是的 不过她假装是你妹妹也违法啊 |
[19:22] | Now, put in your password. | 快点输你的密码 |
[19:25] | Once we figure out when she was born, | 我们一旦查出她的出生日期 |
[19:26] | there’s got to be something we can use | 肯定可以得到一些证据 |
[19:27] | to prove that your mom wasn’t pregnant at the time — | 能证明你母亲那时并没有怀孕 |
[19:29] | You know, photos or a video or something. | 也许是照片或者视频什么的 |
[19:31] | You can call Pierce’s bluff. | 你就可以戳穿皮尔斯 |
[19:34] | You’re a very different person than Cristina. | 你跟克里斯蒂娜真不是一类人 |
[19:36] | Cristina and I would just be dancing by now. | 克里斯蒂娜和我也许这时候在跳舞呢 |
[19:38] | Yeah. I know. | 这我知道 |
[19:40] | Here we go. Look at that. | 找到了 看看 |
[19:41] | Pierce’s birthday — November 22, 1983. | 皮尔斯的生日 1983年11月22号出生 |
[19:46] | So, basically, your mom would have been knocked up | 所以基本上 你母亲怀孕的日子大概在 |
[19:48] | around, uh… spring of ’83. | 1983年的春天 |
[19:50] | What was going on in the spring of ’83? | 83年的春天发生了什么 |
[19:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:56] | That’s when she tried to kill herself. | 她就是那时候试图自杀的 |
[20:03] | So, that’s done. | 终于搞定了 |
[20:05] | Maybe you want to practice your speech on me. | 话说你要不要跟我练练你的演讲 |
[20:07] | Or maybe I want to focus | 我要集中精力 |
[20:08] | on making sure Mr. Hays is stable post-op. | 确保海斯先生术后稳定 |
[20:11] | But Karev — | 但是克莱夫 |
[20:12] | Okay, Edwards, I am afraid of snakes. | 好吧 爱德华兹 我害怕蛇 |
[20:15] | I’m afraid of large spiders. | 我害怕大蜘蛛 |
[20:17] | And while it might not be rational, | 而且 这可能听起来很诡异 |
[20:19] | I am occasionally afraid there might be a shark | 但我有时候害怕公共游泳池里 |
[20:22] | waiting for me in a public swimming pool. | 可能会有鲨鱼在等着吃我 |
[20:24] | Why would there be a shark | 为什么会有鲨鱼 |
[20:26] | waiting for you — | 在等着吃你 |
[20:26] | I said it wasn’t rational. | 我说了很诡异 |
[20:27] | I am afraid of those things. | 我怕这些而已 |
[20:29] | What I am not afraid of is Alex Karev. | 但我一点不怕阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[20:32] | You shouldn’t be. | 他有什么好怕的 |
[20:33] | You should be afraid of everyone else. | 你该怕的是其他人 |
[20:38] | Say more. | 怎么说 |
[20:38] | Alex Karev is the closest thing | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾把克莱夫 |
[20:39] | Meredith Grey has to a brother. | 当亲老弟疼 |
[20:41] | He lives in her old house. | 她把旧房子让给了他 |
[20:42] | He started a program that brought a daughter into her life. | 她女儿还是克莱夫的一个项目造出来的 |
[20:45] | Robbins is Karev’s mentor. | 而罗宾斯是克莱夫的导师 |
[20:47] | Torres is married to Robbins. | 托瑞斯又是罗宾斯的亲亲爱人 |
[20:48] | So whoo! Team Karev. | 这整个就是克莱夫亲友团啊 |
[20:50] | Jackson Avery — friend of Alex Karev. | 杰克森·艾弗里呢 克莱夫的狗肉朋友 |
[20:52] | We used to double-date. | 我们两对还一起约会过 |
[20:53] | Speaking of which, Avery has a history of making wrong choices. | 而艾弗里呢 本来看人眼光就从没好过 |
[21:04] | Oh. Hey, Dr. Herman. | 嗨 赫尔曼医生 |
[21:05] | Sorry I don’t have that case report in to you yet. | 抱歉 那个病例报告我还没做完 |
[21:07] | I’ve got this neuroblastoma on this baby, | 我这有个病人孩子得了神经母细胞瘤 |
[21:09] | and the mom got really overreactive, | 然后孩子他妈又有点过于激动 |
[21:11] | and so I-I had to reassure her. | 所以我得又安慰她 |
[21:12] | Dr. Robbins, in fetal surgery, every patient you treat | 罗宾斯医生 在胎儿手术中的每个病人 |
[21:16] | will come encased in a mother — | 都会和一位母亲联系在一起 |
[21:18] | A mother whose heightened state of concern | 而每位母亲严重的焦虑感 |
[21:20] | is a biological and evolutionary necessity. | 则是生物的和进化的需要 |
[21:23] | If you lack the basic skills to — | 如果你缺乏基础的技能去… |
[21:25] | No, I don’t. I don’t. No. No. Huh-unh. | 不不不 我不缺乏 |
[21:28] | Moms are kind of like my thing. I’m great with moms. | 我最善长处理母亲之类的事情了 |
[21:30] | I actually teach other people how to be great with moms. | 我其实还在教别人怎么成为好妈妈 |
[21:33] | Yeah, no, you can ask anyone. | 真的 你可以随便去问 |
[21:34] | I need your start paperwork. | 你要抓紧开始写报告了 |
[21:35] | Right. I just need to get caught up on that. | 对 我得抓紧处理这事了 |
[21:40] | I am great with moms! | 我很擅长跟母亲们打交道 |
[21:42] | I know! | 我知道 |
[21:43] | It was right after that she moved us to Boston. | 那件事情就发生在她刚搬到波士顿 |
[21:47] | I mean, I was 5. | 我当时只有5岁 |
[21:48] | All my memories of Boston are so hazy. | 所有关于波士顿的记忆都是朦胧的 |
[21:51] | Do you remember your mom getting suddenly fat, | 你记不记得你母亲突然变胖 |
[21:53] | then suddenly not fat? | 然后又突然变瘦了 |
[21:54] | Alex, that whole time was just a blur. | 阿历克斯 我的整个记忆都是模糊的 |
[21:56] | Everything that happened after she tried to kill herself | 在她试图自杀之后的所有事情 |
[21:58] | was just a blur for me. | 我都记不清楚了 |
[21:59] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想讨论这个了 |
[22:01] | Let’s just keep working on your speech. | 咱们还是继续润色你的演讲稿吧 |
[22:02] | I’m not working on my speech. | 我没有在准备演讲稿 |
[22:03] | I’m going through the emergency-room admits | 我在浏览1983年6月期间 |
[22:05] | for Seattle Grace in June of 1983. | 西雅图仁慈医院急诊部的入诊名单 |
[22:07] | What? How? | 什么 怎么看 |
[22:08] | We computerized this like two years ago. | 我们大概两年前就把这些都电子化了 |
[22:11] | How are you on the board and I’m not? | 为什么是你而不是我在董事会中 |
[22:13] | Wait. Right there. | 等等 就是这个 |
[22:15] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[22:16] | Well, don’t click on it, because I’m not — | 先别点 因为我还没有… |
[22:18] | I’m not sure I’m ready to see this. | 我还不确定我准备好了 |
[22:20] | Are you ever ready for this stuff? | 你什么时候对这些事情准备过了 |
[22:25] | “Patient admitted with wrist lacerations | “病人入诊时手腕割伤 |
[22:27] | and loss of blood.” | 伴随有大量失血” |
[22:29] | Scroll down. Scroll down. | 往下翻 |
[22:31] | Beta-HCG came back positive. | 人绒毛膜促性腺激素为正值 |
[22:33] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[22:36] | Look in the notes. | 看看病历记录 |
[22:38] | “Advised patient of pregnancy. | “已通知病人怀孕情况 |
[22:40] | Patient was unaware of pregnancy when admitted.” | 病人在入诊时并不知情” |
[22:46] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[22:52] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该跟你道歉 |
[22:58] | Were you going to give me one, or is this just a heads-up? | 你是打算跟我说 还是只打算提醒我 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[23:07] | We’re okay? | 我们没事了吧 |
[23:07] | No! N– come back here! | 不行 给我回来 |
[23:08] | Come back and say a bunch of crap to make me understand | 给我回来解释清楚 |
[23:10] | why you were yelling at me and giving me orders | 你为什么像个老混蛋一样朝我大喊大叫 |
[23:13] | and generally being a big old ass. | 还对我下命令 |
[23:16] | No, we’re not okay. | 不 我们一点也不好 |
[23:27] | I need something to be… | 我需要一些事情让我 |
[23:31] | Good. | 高兴 |
[23:32] | To… | 让我 |
[23:33] | I need something to feel right. | 我需要一些事情让我感觉良好 |
[23:36] | Okay, I’m not depressed. | 好吧 我没有很郁闷 |
[23:39] | I’m not — my heart is not broken. | 我没有…我没有很伤心 |
[23:41] | I’m not grieving. | 我也没有悲伤 |
[23:43] | She’s not dead. She’s out there. | 她还没死 她在外面 |
[23:46] | She’s living out her dreams, | 她在实现她的梦想 |
[23:47] | And I know — I know she’s happy, | 而且我知道…我知道她很高兴 |
[23:49] | And that makes me feel proud for her. | 这也让我为她感到骄傲 |
[23:53] | But there is this other feeling | 但是还有另外一个感觉 |
[23:56] | that doesn’t completely feel fair or right or good. | 一种不平等或错误或糟糕的感觉 |
[24:03] | She goes on, day in and day out, happy, without me. | 她高兴地继续没有我的生活 |
[24:10] | But every morning, I wake up, and there’s this pit, | 但每天早上我醒来 面对同样的病房 |
[24:14] | this feeling here that… | 面对熟悉的感觉… |
[24:18] | Maybe my dreams are over. | 或许我的梦想已经破灭了 |
[24:19] | Maybe — maybe I had my dreams and they’re over now. | 或许我曾有过梦想 但现在已经破灭了 |
[24:25] | And I’m gonna be this single guy. | 我会一直做一个单身汉 |
[24:28] | No wife, no kids, no family. | 没有妻子 孩子和家庭 |
[24:34] | She was my family. | 她曾是我的家人 |
[24:39] | And now she’s someplace else, and I let her go, and… | 但她现在却身处异乡 我还让她走了 |
[24:43] | It’s good that I did. | 我让她走是正确的 |
[24:44] | I mean, it’s better — for her. | 这对她来说也更好 |
[24:48] | But for me… | 但对于我 |
[24:54] | So I need something to be good. | 所以我需要一些事情让我感觉良好 |
[24:56] | I need a reason to get up every morning, | 我需要每天早上有个起床的理由 |
[24:58] | to not crawl back into that cave | 防止我不再陷入那个洞穴 |
[25:00] | that I was in before I met her. | 那个在我遇见她之前一直都在的洞穴 |
[25:02] | I mean, you know she saved me? | 你知道她拯救了我 对吗 |
[25:06] | You were there. You remember how I was. | 你当初也在 你记得事情的经过 |
[25:07] | I was — I was… | 我当时…我当时… |
[25:09] | dark. | 很抑郁 |
[25:11] | That war made me dark. | 那场战争让我变得很抑郁 |
[25:15] | And that darkness — it is still in me. | 而那种抑郁 现在依然存在 |
[25:18] | She just lit it up. | 她驱散了这种抑郁 |
[25:24] | So I just thought — I just thought… | 所以我只想…我只想… |
[25:27] | Maybe to beat back that darkness, | 也许为了击退黑暗 |
[25:28] | I would — I would do some good. | 我会做一些好事 |
[25:30] | I’d just… do something good. | 就只做好事 |
[25:33] | I’d go be with those guys who’d remind me… | 我宁愿和那些人一起 那些让我想起 |
[25:39] | I just need something to be good. | 我需要做一些好事 |
[25:44] | That’s why I dragged you to that rehab center. | 这也是我带你去那个康复中心的原因 |
[25:47] | That’s why I, um… | 这也是为什么 |
[25:50] | …wanted you to help. | 我想要你帮忙 |
[25:51] | That’s why I pushed too hard, and t-that’s it. | 这也是我逼得很紧的原因 只因为这个 |
[25:54] | I’m not gonna talk about it anymore, okay? | 我不会再谈论这个了 好吗 |
[25:56] | So just — just say that we’re okay, okay? | 所以 只要你说我们没事了 |
[25:58] | Okay. – Great. | 没事了 -太好了 |
[26:00] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[26:00] | For god’s sakes, Callie. | 看在上帝的份上 凯丽 |
[26:02] | No, I just — I was just gonna ask if you wanted to — | 不 我只是想问你 |
[26:05] | I was just gonna ask if you wanted to watch Jeff’s surgery. | 你要不要去看杰夫的手术 |
[26:09] | Jackson’s doing a little targeted muscle reinnervation. | 杰克森会进行目标肌肉神经移植术 |
[26:13] | He’s moving the nerves | 他会把神经移植到 |
[26:14] | to where they can talk to the robot sensors. | 机器感应器的部位 |
[26:19] | Want to watch? | 要来看吗 |
[26:24] | How’s our motorcycle guy? | 我们的摩托车男怎样了 |
[26:25] | My motorcycle guy? | 我的摩托车男 |
[26:26] | I fixed him, like a boss. | 我治好了他 像老大一样 |
[26:28] | Like your boss, actually. | 实际上 像你的老大一样 |
[26:29] | Amy, you’re an excellent surgeon. | 艾米 你是一位杰出的外科医生 |
[26:31] | You have nothing to prove. | 你不用证明任何事 |
[26:33] | Oh, I know I don’t. | 我知道我不用 |
[26:34] | But if you try and fight me over the leadership | 但如果你试着和我抢这个部门的领导之位 |
[26:36] | of this department, you will lose. | 你只会输 |
[26:38] | My resume will kick your resume’s ass. | 我的简历比你的好太多 |
[26:40] | I am better than you. | 我比你强 |
[26:41] | Oh, my god, Derek. | 天啊 德里克 |
[26:42] | There is no limit to your narcissist. | 你自恋得没底线 |
[26:44] | I have been playing this game longer than you at a much higher level. | 我在这个游戏的高级阶段玩得都比你久 |
[26:47] | That is all there is to it. | 认清事实吧 |
[26:49] | Bite me. | 那你尽管放马过来 |
[26:52] | Where did she go? Dr. Shepherd? | 她去哪里了 谢博德医生 |
[26:54] | I’m Dr. Shepherd. | 我就是谢博德医生 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I-I know. Ms. Dr. Shepherd. | 我知道 我是说女谢博德医生 |
[26:57] | Her post-op C.T.s are back. | 她的术后CT回来了 |
[26:58] | Let me see them. | 让我看看 |
[26:59] | I…shouldn’t. | 我不能 |
[27:00] | Kepner, I am Dr. Shepherd. | 凯普娜 我就是谢博德医生 |
[27:04] | So, we repaired the subdural bleed, but — | 所以 我们修复了硬膜下出血 但是 |
[27:07] | That is a big aneurysm. | 这是一个很大的动脉瘤 |
[27:08] | Yeah. It’s grown. It’s way bigger than it was before. | 它长大了 比以前大很多 |
[27:10] | Okay, book an O.R. and scrub in. | 去定一间手术室 你参加手术 |
[27:12] | Okay. I’ll let her know. | 好的 我去通知她 |
[27:13] | No, with me, Kepner. You’re gonna scrub in with me. | 和我 凯普娜 你和我一起做手术 |
[27:16] | It’s her patient. | 这是她的病人 |
[27:17] | Well, it just got too big for her. | 但她搞不定这个 |
[27:19] | Tell her or don’t tell her. | 随便你告不告诉她 |
[27:20] | Just prep an O.R. and scrub in. | 去准备手术室 来参加手术 |
[27:24] | Okay. So, now what are you gonna do? | 所以现在你要做什么 |
[27:26] | Go talk to her? | 去和她聊聊 |
[27:27] | Well, I called Richard, and he’s coming over. | 我打电话给理查德 他在来的路上 |
[27:30] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[27:33] | It’s just, you know… | 只是 你知道 |
[27:35] | we’ve got this board meeting thing, | 我们要开股东会 |
[27:37] | and I don’t want to rush you, but I got to go get ready, | 我不想催你 但我必须要准备了 |
[27:39] | and you got to be at this meeting, too. | 而且你也要去这个会 |
[27:40] | Alex, you’re prepared. | 阿历克斯 你准备好了 |
[27:42] | Your speech is great. | 你的演讲很棒 |
[27:43] | Why are you so — | 为什么你如此 |
[27:44] | Because I want this, Mer. | 因为我很想要这个 梅 |
[27:46] | You know? I don’t just need a job. | 你知道的 我不仅只需要一份工作 |
[27:49] | Yang thought I could do something bigger, | 杨认为我可以做更大的事业 |
[27:50] | and for the first time, I feel like I can, too. | 在我人生的第一次 我也这样觉得 |
[27:52] | You know, I-I feel like I should really… | 你知道 我真的觉得我应该 |
[27:56] | like I have something to offer. | 正如我有可以贡献的一样 |
[27:58] | And I’m scared to death, | 我怕得要死 |
[28:00] | and I don’t want it to go like crap, all right? | 我不希望我做的很烂 好吗 |
[28:05] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢来 |
[28:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:25] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[28:28] | I found out the night I met Maggie Pierce. | 在我见到玛吉·皮尔斯的当晚 |
[28:31] | You didn’t know? Ellis didn’t tell you? | 你以前不知道吗 爱丽丝没有告诉你吗 |
[28:32] | Believe me, don’t you think… | 相信我 难道你认为 |
[28:36] | when Pierce asked about your mother, | 当皮尔斯问及你母亲的时候 |
[28:38] | I felt like I was being hit by a car. | 我感觉整个人都傻掉了 |
[28:41] | And when she asked about you… | 当她问及你时 |
[28:44] | I… | 我 |
[28:45] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[28:47] | The night of the mass casualty — | 大量伤亡的那天晚上 |
[28:50] | the mall explosion. | 商场爆炸 |
[28:52] | That was a week ago. | 那是一个星期以前了 |
[28:54] | So, you knew I had a sister | 所以你知道我有一个妹妹 |
[28:56] | and you had a daughter, | 你有一个女儿 |
[28:57] | and you didn’t tell me? | 你却没告诉我 |
[29:01] | You didn’t tell her. | 你也没告诉她 |
[29:02] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[29:02] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有病啊 |
[29:04] | Don’t you think I want to? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[29:05] | I tried. I tried again today. | 我试过 我今天又试过 |
[29:07] | Well, when are you planning on doing it? | 那你准备什么时候做 |
[29:09] | I would have liked to do it 30 years ago! | 我本想30年前就做的 |
[29:13] | I would like to have been a father! | 我很想做一个父亲 |
[29:16] | To know my child! | 去了解我的孩子 |
[29:18] | To have a say! | 去有权利做决定 |
[29:26] | But your mother stole that chance from me. | 但你妈偷走了我的机会 |
[29:36] | Gown and glove me. | 给我穿衣服戴手套 |
[29:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不敢相信 |
[29:37] | I don’t believe you! | 真不敢相信 |
[29:39] | Suction. Amy, you don’t have to scrub in. | 抽吸 艾米 你不用洗手的 |
[29:41] | I want to be sterile when I come over there | 我想我来的时候是无菌的 |
[29:43] | And stick that bovie in your eye. | 然后把电烧灼器插你眼睛里 |
[29:44] | Kepner, move! You’re on my list. | 凯普娜 让开 你是我的人 |
[29:45] | You have put me in an awful position. | 你让我处在一个非常尴尬的情境中 |
[29:50] | Amy, he never had a good prognosis. | 艾米 他从来没有一个好的预后 |
[29:52] | I went endovascularly to fix the aneurysm, | 我进入血管内 切除这个动脉瘤 |
[29:56] | But he starting re-bleeding. | 但他又开始流血 |
[29:57] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[29:58] | Fibrin glue. | 纤维蛋白胶 |
[29:59] | Now, why is that suction not working? | 为什么抽吸没作用 |
[30:01] | Okay, can somebody change the canister? | 能换一个罐子吗 |
[30:03] | Got it. | 好的 |
[30:05] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[30:06] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[30:07] | 100 of mannitol, 125 of solu-medrol. | 100甘露醇 125甲强龙 |
[30:09] | He’s gonna herniate. | 他出现脑疝 |
[30:10] | He may not have time to herniate! | 他可能没时间疝出 |
[30:13] | He’s in florid D.I.C. | 他有播散性血管内血凝固 |
[30:15] | he’s not clotting anymore. | 他血液不再凝结了 |
[30:15] | Knox, check his pupils. | 诺克思 看看他的瞳孔 |
[30:18] | Fixed and dilated. There’s no gag reflex. | 僵硬放大了 没有咽反射 |
[30:22] | He’s probably already brain-dead. | 可能已经脑死亡 |
[30:27] | The next thing I heard, | 我再听到她的消息 |
[30:28] | she had moved you to Boston. | 她已经和你搬到波士顿了 |
[30:29] | She never said a thing to me about being pregnant. | 她从来没跟我提过怀孕的事 |
[30:32] | I had no choice in the matter. I — | 我当时没有选择 我 |
[30:34] | She knew, and — and she left. | 她早就知道 却离开了 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:40] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[30:42] | We had an amazing day today. | 我和她今天合作的手术非常成功 |
[30:47] | And she’s someone I’d very much like to know. | 她是我非常希望了解的人 |
[30:49] | So, she came here looking for answers | 她来这里是为了寻找 |
[30:51] | about her biological mother. | 关于她生母的答案 |
[30:53] | You are her answer. | 答案就在你手里 |
[30:56] | You have to tell her. | 你必须告诉她 |
[30:58] | Don’t make her wait. | 别让她干等 |
[30:59] | I mean, Ellis made the decision for you. | 爱丽丝剥夺了你做决定的权利 |
[31:01] | Don’t do that to Pierce. | 别对皮尔斯做相同的事 |
[31:06] | So, you’re re-routing the deep peroneal | 你要用股二头肌 |
[31:08] | with the biceps femoris? | 改变腓深神经的位置 |
[31:10] | Exactly. | 对 |
[31:11] | You know, if you made this process | 如果把这个手术 |
[31:13] | part of the initial amputation, | 作为初步截肢手术的一部分 |
[31:14] | you could cut out the second surgery altogether. | 就完全不用做二次手术了 |
[31:17] | Add — what — 2, 3 minutes to the initial surgery? | 初步手术只要加多久 两三分钟吗 |
[31:20] | That could make a world of difference. | 那就会大不一样了 |
[31:21] | That’s a great idea, actually. | 这主意真不错 |
[31:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | Avery, did I mention that Hunt and I | 艾弗里 我有没跟你说过亨特和我 |
[31:28] | are starting a special project with veterans? | 要启动一个针对退伍军人的特殊项目 |
[31:31] | We are? | 真的吗 |
[31:32] | We are. | 真的 |
[31:32] | We are taking a chunk of my research money | 我们打算拿出我做研究的一部分资金 |
[31:35] | and focusing it on prosthetics for vets — | 投到为退伍军人装配假肢上 |
[31:38] | Free, pain-free, right? | 免费 无痛 对吧 |
[31:39] | Right. Right. | 对啊 对啊 |
[31:42] | That sounds great. | 不错啊 |
[31:44] | That is good for the hospital. Good work, guys. | 对医院来说有帮助 真有你们的 |
[31:46] | You want in? | 想加入吗 |
[31:47] | I mean, unless you’re too busy | 如果你太忙 要折腾 |
[31:48] | with butt implants, hall monitoring. | 屁股填充物 管理楼道秩序什么的 |
[31:51] | Yeah, well, I guess you would benefit | 好吧 你们有个擅长折腾神经的 |
[31:53] | from having a good plastics guy who knows nerves. | 整形外科医生会有帮助的 |
[31:56] | Ew. Ew. That was so weak. | 矮油 矮油 好低级 |
[31:59] | Did you see him trying to | 看到没有 |
[32:00] | pretend he already had friends on the playground? | 装得好像自己朋友很多似的 |
[32:02] | Yeah, don’t pretend that you have friends on the playground. | 看到了 别装得自己朋友很多的样子 |
[32:04] | He tried to be cool. | 还想耍帅 |
[32:06] | Don’t try to be cool. It’s sad. | 别耍帅 太招人同情了 |
[32:07] | Don’t try to be cool. | 别耍帅 |
[32:08] | Shut up. | 别说了啦 |
[32:14] | Adding on this reinnervation, | 加入这个神经移植术后 |
[32:16] | it revolutionizes the whole thing. | 整个前景就完全不一样了 |
[32:19] | I mean, the potential for control | 病人能够控制 |
[32:20] | these patients can have is — is — | 肌肉的机会就 |
[32:23] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[32:23] | I mean, I could change the way the world does amputations. | 我可以改变全世界做截肢手术的方式 |
[32:26] | Sounds like you really want to do this. | 感觉你很想做这个项目 |
[32:28] | I-I do. | 我想 |
[32:29] | I do! | 真的很想 |
[32:30] | And I know it’ll take so much time, | 我知道这会花很多时间 |
[32:32] | and — and we’ll be stretched so, so thin. | 耗费很大很大的精力 |
[32:35] | But I really think that — | 但我真觉得 |
[32:36] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[32:38] | So, are you saying that maybe we should wait on this baby? | 你的意思是不是我们暂时先别要这孩子 |
[32:41] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[32:43] | No, no. Why would you say that? | 才不是 你怎么会这么想 |
[32:44] | No. Because you just said it was gonna be too much to juggle. | 不是 因为你刚说会忙不过来 |
[32:47] | And you’re supposed to say, “It’s not a problem. | 可你应该说 “没问题 |
[32:48] | “You can do it, Callie. We can do it all.” | “你可以的 凯丽 我们应付得来” |
[32:51] | You’re — you’re supposed to support me | 你应该支持我的 |
[32:53] | the way that I’ve been supporting you | 就像你决定 |
[32:54] | ever since you decided | 要做你的研究工作以来 |
[32:55] | you needed to start this fellowship. | 我支持你一样 |
[32:57] | But what if we can’t? | 如果我们办不到呢 |
[32:58] | I mean, what if we can’t do anything and everything? | 如果我们没法应付 处理不了所有事呢 |
[33:04] | Are you saying you don’t want to… | 你是不是不想要 |
[33:06] | Are you saying you don’t want a baby? | 你是不是不想要孩子 |
[33:08] | ‘Cause, then, w-what are we doing here? | 不想要的话我们还来这干什么 |
[33:09] | Why — why are we meeting with this lady | 为什么我们还来见这个女士 |
[33:11] | who’s gonna help us find someone to help us make a baby | 让她帮忙找能让我们生孩子的人 |
[33:13] | if you don’t want a baby? | 你都不想要孩子了 |
[33:14] | Don’t put words in my mouth. | 别把我没说过的话套在我头上 |
[33:16] | This was my idea. I — | 要生孩子是我提出的 我 |
[33:16] | Yeah, but y-you don’t want to carry it, | 是没错 但你不想怀 |
[33:18] | and then I couldn’t, and you still didn’t want to carry it, | 然后发现我不行 可你还是不想怀 |
[33:21] | and then we find this, | 然后我们找到这个办法 |
[33:22] | and then you find something else to do. | 你又有别的事要做 |
[33:23] | Oh, my god. It’s so obvious. | 我的天 你明摆着不想要 |
[33:25] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[33:28] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[33:30] | Just say the words. You don’t want a baby. | 说出来 你不想要孩子 |
[33:34] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[33:39] | 35-year-old male admitted status | 35岁男性 入院情况 |
[33:41] | post-ejection from a motorcycle without a helmet. | 因骑摩托车不戴头盔造成脑后出现排出物 |
[33:45] | Head C.T. revealed — | 头部CT扫描结果显示 |
[33:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[33:52] | I’ll do the op note if you want. | 你愿意的话 我可以帮你做手术记录 |
[33:54] | You gonna steal this part, too? | 你连这都想抢 |
[33:56] | Stealing? No, I’m just trying to help. | 抢 不是 我只想帮忙 |
[33:57] | This guy was a lost cause. | 这病人注定救不回来的 |
[34:00] | Whether he was or wasn’t, he was my responsibility, | 不管能不能救活 都是我的责任 |
[34:03] | and I didn’t need your help, | 我不要你帮 |
[34:04] | and I don’t need any more of your bullying. | 也不想再任你欺负 |
[34:07] | Bullying? I am trying to be nice. | 欺负 我只想帮你 |
[34:10] | Look, I get it! | 我懂 |
[34:10] | You were king of all neurosurgeons, | 你之前是所有神经外科医生的头 |
[34:13] | right hand to the president. | 离院长就一步之遥 |
[34:14] | And now you can’t have that, | 现在这头把交椅你坐不上了 |
[34:16] | so you need to be king of the hospital | 就想把全医院的人都踩在脚下 |
[34:18] | and kick around the peons. | 随意支使我们这些做苦力的 |
[34:20] | You of all people should understand | 你们都必须了解 |
[34:21] | that this was the future of neuroscience. | 这是神经学的未来 |
[34:24] | I mean, this is what we would’ve dreamt of in med school | 如果我们在医学院读书时就知道这个梦 |
[34:26] | if we’d thought it was even possible that it could be done. | 有可能实现的话 这会是所有人的梦想 |
[34:28] | Then you shouldn’t have given it up. | 那你就不该放弃 |
[34:29] | But the least you can do is stop stomping around here | 你能做的最基本的就是别在这乱发指令 |
[34:32] | punishing people for a choice you made. | 为你自己做的决定惩罚别人 |
[34:35] | I didn’t make a choice. | 我什么决定都没做 |
[34:37] | Meredith made a choice and backed me into a corner. | 是梅瑞狄斯做了决定 把我逼到墙角 |
[34:41] | And because I love my kids and I love my wife | 因为我爱我的孩子和妻子 |
[34:44] | and I want to do what’s best for her — | 也希望她能获得最好的 |
[34:45] | I do. I want to give her everything. | 这是实话 我什么都愿意给她 |
[34:48] | But something like this will not come again. | 但这种机会再都不会有了 |
[34:52] | This is it. This is as high as I go. | 就这样了 我只能爬这么高 |
[34:56] | I have never taken a step back in my career ever. | 我的职业生涯从来没有往后退过 |
[35:00] | I’ve never felt like this before, | 我从没有过这种感觉 |
[35:01] | and I feel like she forced me. | 觉得是她逼我的 |
[35:03] | Okay, well, I know the feeling, | 是嘛 这感觉我懂 |
[35:05] | because it is happening to me right now. | 你现在就在逼我 |
[35:07] | I’m — I’m not trying to — | 我不想 |
[35:08] | No, I know that you’re not trying to, | 我知道你不想 |
[35:09] | but you are, Derek! | 但你就是 德里克 |
[35:11] | You are doing it to me. | 你就是在逼我 |
[35:12] | And Meredith — you say that you want her to have everything, | 梅瑞狄斯 你说你什么都愿意给她 |
[35:15] | but not if it interferes with you having your everything. | 但如果影响你争取一切那就不行了 |
[35:17] | And it is not fair, and I am saying no, too, | 这不公平 所以我也要说声不行 |
[35:19] | because you have to live with the choices you make. | 因为你必须接受你自己的选择 |
[35:22] | I am trying to. | 我正在努力接受 |
[35:26] | I am trying. | 我在努力 |
[35:31] | I know. | 好吧 |
[35:34] | We’re all trying. | 我们都在努力 |
[35:39] | It’s just, no one wants to give up… | 只不过 没有人愿意放弃 |
[35:42] | or give in. | 或是让步 |
[35:46] | And no one should. | 就好像没人应该退让一样 |
[35:50] | Right? | 是吧 |
[36:06] | Time for the board meeting. | 该去开董事会了 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | How’s our masterpiece doing? | 我们的杰作怎么样了 |
[36:11] | Good. He’s good. | 很好 他很好 |
[36:12] | Great. You coming? | 太好了 你来吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, no, I’m just gonna be a minute. | 来啊 不 我要再等一会儿 |
[36:14] | I’m, um… just reviewing his chart. | 我 我要再看一下他的病历 |
[36:17] | Want to make sure everything’s perfect | 想到医学院里将来都会教这个 |
[36:18] | since they are gonna be teaching this in med schools. | 就很想把所有事情都做得完美 |
[36:23] | I know, right? It’s crazy. | 是啊 太不可思议了 |
[36:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:27] | I’ll make sure that she gets there. | 我跟她一起过去 |
[36:29] | Uh, a-all right, fine. Don’t be late. | 好 好吧 别迟到了 |
[36:31] | Um, a-and actually, the three of us, | 对了 我们三个 |
[36:32] | we should, you know, meet — | 我们应该 见个面 |
[36:33] | get together, talk about timelines, protocol. | 讨论一下时间表 草案 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I’ll fill you in on the funding stuff, | 好的 我回头把资金问题告诉你 |
[36:37] | and we’ll figure out a subject pipeline. | 然后我们再找个长远的项目资金来源 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:47] | Yeah. I just, um… | 没事 我只是 |
[36:51] | I need something to be good, too. | 我也得做点让自己感觉更好的事了 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:10] | How sobby do I look? 1 to 10. | 一分没哭过十分大哭过 我有几分 |
[37:15] | 6. | 六分 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | So, how’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[37:23] | Did Meredith help you with your speech? | 梅瑞狄斯帮你准备演讲了吗 |
[37:24] | Uh, not really. | 没有 |
[37:25] | If this doesn’t work out, | 今晚应聘不成 |
[37:26] | I hear RadioShack’s hiring. | 我倒可以直接去无线电屋做销售了 |
[37:28] | She must have helped some. | 她肯定还是帮了不少忙的 |
[37:29] | I mean, you guys were at the house together all day. | 毕竟你们可是一整天都在家里准备的 |
[37:31] | Yeah, well, she’s got a lot of stuff going on. | 她也有一大堆事情要烦的 |
[37:32] | Do I have pit stains? | 衬衫上有汗渍吗 |
[37:33] | What kind of stuff? | 什么事情 |
[37:34] | Oh, nothing. Don’t worry about it. | 没什么 你别管 |
[37:37] | You sure I look okay? | 你确定我这样可以吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah. You look great. | 可以 你看起来很帅 |
[38:00] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[38:02] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[38:14] | I’ll tell them you’re on your way. | 我去跟他们说你在路上了 |
[38:29] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[38:30] | Hey! Dr. Webber! | 韦伯医生 |
[38:31] | Did you check in on our impalement patient? | 你看过那个贯通伤的病人了吗 |
[38:33] | He is doing great! | 他状态非常好 |
[38:34] | I need to tell you something. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[38:36] | I should have told you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[38:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:42] | Ellis Grey and I knew each other — | 爱丽丝·格蕾和我 |
[38:45] | very well. | 非常相熟 |
[38:48] | We had a relationship — | 我们有过关系 |
[38:49] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Stop talking. | 我的上帝 别说了 |
[38:53] | It’s funny, but that is the first thing I thought | 好笑的是 其实我们第一次对话时 |
[38:55] | when we first spoke and you told me that | 你告诉我你认识我母亲 |
[38:57] | you’d known my mother. | 我的第一念头就是这个 |
[38:58] | I thought, “What if it’s him?” | 我想”会不会是他” |
[39:00] | But then you never said anything. | 但之后你什么都没说 |
[39:02] | And then days went by, and you still never said anything, | 这么多天 你还是什么都没说 |
[39:05] | so I thought it couldn’t possibly be true, | 所以我想这肯定不可能了 |
[39:08] | because what kind of person | 因为什么样的人 |
[39:09] | would do something like that — | 才会干这种事 |
[39:11] | would let me sit there and talk like an idiot | 会让我坐着像个傻子一样说个不停 |
[39:14] | and never speak up? | 自己却什么也不说 |
[39:16] | No one decent. No one honest. | 这种人不正直 不诚实 |
[39:19] | A coward. | 是个懦夫 |
[39:23] | The only reason that you would do something like that… | 你会这么做的唯一原因 |
[39:27] | is if you’d known about me all along | 就是虽然你一直都知道我的存在 |
[39:30] | and never wanted me, either. | 但你也从来都不想要我 |
[39:32] | No. No, that’s not true. That’s not — | 不 不是这样 不是 |
[39:33] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[39:34] | Why should I believe a word you say to me?! | 我为什么要相信你说的 |
[39:39] | Well, this must’ve been a nightmare for you, | 我这样突然出现在你面前 |
[39:40] | me showing up here like this. | 对你来说一定是场噩梦 |
[39:44] | Don’t worry — it has been worse for me. | 别担心 对我来说更糟 |
[39:51] | Good night, Dr. Webber. | 晚安了 韦伯医生 |
[39:54] | Surgeons are bred to be invulnerable. | 外科医生被教育成非常坚强的样子 |
[39:59] | It’s very hard to lay ourselves bare. | 我们很难被打到 |
[40:02] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[40:03] | Hey. Uh, not great. Weird day. | 不太好 痛苦的一天 |
[40:06] | You don’t have a fever. You still sick? | 你不烧了 还不舒服吗 |
[40:08] | No, I-I wasn’t sick. | 不 我没病 |
[40:09] | I-I’m — I am a little drunk, though. | 不过 我 我有点醉了 |
[40:11] | You’re drunk? | 你喝醉了 |
[40:12] | Yes. I was at Alex’s — | 是的 我在阿历克斯家 |
[40:13] | Okay, Meredith, you got to help me. | 好了 梅瑞狄斯 请你帮我理一理 |
[40:14] | I-I-I-I’m trying to understand. | 我试着搞清楚 |
[40:16] | Okay, listen, this crazy thing is happening — | 好的 听着 这种疯狂的事情… |
[40:17] | You said you had to stay here | 你说你留在这 |
[40:18] | to make the most of your career. | 是为了你的事业着想 |
[40:19] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:20] | Wait — so, I gave up the brain mapping initiative | 等等 所以我放弃了大脑绘图计划 |
[40:22] | so you can play hooky and get drunk with your friends? | 是为了你能旷工跟朋友喝个痛快吗 |
[40:24] | This is why we’re staying in Seattle? | 我们是因为这而留在了西雅图吗 |
[40:28] | Because we know exactly how deep some injuries can go. | 因为我们知道有些创伤可以深刻到怎样的程度 |
[40:48] | But vulnerability isn’t the opposite of strength. | 但脆弱并不是坚强的对立面 |
[40:55] | It’s a necessary part. | 它是必要组成 |
[41:01] | We have to force ourselves to open up… | 我们必须强迫自己敞开胸怀 |
[41:08] | …to expose ourselves… | 充分暴露我们自己 |
[41:12] | …to offer up everything we have… | 献出我们所有的一切 |
[41:19] | …and just pray that it’s good enough. | 然后祈祷一切会好起来 |
[41:23] | I’m sure you did fine. | 你肯定做得不错 |
[41:27] | Sure are taking a long time. | 那怎么还得等这么久 |
[41:32] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[41:48] | Otherwise… we’ll never succeed. | 否则 我们永无成功之日 |
[42:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[42:02] | I — wait. Karev? | 我 等等 克莱夫 |
[42:04] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[42:08] | Wha– | 什 |
[42:11] | Hey! There she is. | 她来了 |
[42:13] | Hey. Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[42:15] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |