时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Also, with the laparoscopic common bile duct exploration, | 在腹腔镜手术中施行正常的胆管探查 |
[00:06] | post-op bile leaks and strictures | 术后胆漏及胆管狭窄的 |
[00:08] | are significantly minimized. | 发生率大大降低 |
[00:11] | It was called, at the time, an audacious technique. | 当时 人们觉得这种做法太过鲁莽 |
[00:15] | And it was. | 小女子也确实鲁莽 |
[00:18] | Some context for you. | 其实是这样的 |
[00:20] | I was the only woman in my surgical residency program. | 当时我是唯一一名女外科住院医生 |
[00:23] | They called me “Girl” and “Mrs. Grey.” | 他们叫我”丫头片子”或者”格蕾太太” |
[00:28] | Along with the one black male resident, | 我和一名黑人住院医生 |
[00:32] | I was clearly excluded. | 一起遭到大家排挤 |
[00:34] | They didn’t want me to be a part of their boys’ club. | 他们一点不想让我加入他们的”爷们俱乐部” |
[00:36] | So I did the only audacious thing you can do | 所以我在非常时期采取了 |
[00:38] | with an audacious technique. | 鲁莽大胆的非常方式 |
[00:40] | I got myself published | 我在《美国医学杂志》上 |
[00:41] | in the Journal of American Medicine.” | 发表了论文 |
[00:43] | That caused an uproar. | 当时引起了骚动 |
[00:46] | A resident was not first author of a published paper. | 没有住院医生能在发表论文中成为第一作者 |
[00:51] | But the truly audacious part came when they saw | 但真正让他们觉得大胆的却是 |
[00:54] | what I named my technique | 我将手术方法命名为 |
[00:57] | the Grey Method. | 格蕾法 |
[01:00] | I put my own name on it. | 我用自己的姓为其命名 |
[01:02] | You should have heard the boys roar about that. | 理所当然那些男人闹翻了天 |
[01:07] | The first time I won the Harper Avery, | 所以我在首次获得哈伯·艾弗里奖时 |
[01:10] | I dedicated it to the men who had been so supportive. | 将奖杯献给了一直”支持”我的男同胞们 |
[01:18] | This is how my mother wanted to be remembered. | 妈妈希望人们心中的她是这样无所不能 |
[01:23] | My memory of her is… A little bit different. | 但我心中的她 却有些不同 |
[01:27] | Where is the chief?! You’re all amateurs! | 主任呢 你们这些外行死开 |
[01:29] | Complaining of intermittent cramping… | 间歇性的抽筋 |
[01:30] | What the hell are you doing here? Haven’t I told you? | 你来这干嘛 我不是告诉过你吗 |
[01:32] | How many times have I told you not to bother me | 我跟你说了多少次 我工作时 |
[01:34] | when I’m at work?! | 不要来打搅我 |
[01:38] | I’m sure everyone remembers their own version of her — | 我相信每个人心中 她的样子不尽相同 |
[01:42] | Versions I wouldn’t even recognize. | 那些我都不得而知了 |
[01:46] | It’s all that’s really left of someone when they’re gone. | 斯人已去 徒留记忆吧 |
[01:51] | No. | 不 |
[01:53] | But that’s the tricky thing — | 但事情就是这么奇妙 |
[01:56] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:57] | Nobody’s memory is perfect or complete. | 没有人的记忆是完美无缺的 |
[02:01] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[02:03] | Meredith, get up. | 梅瑞狄斯 起来 |
[02:04] | We jumble things up. | 我们脑中乱作一团 |
[02:07] | We lose track of time. | 对时间也混沌不清 |
[02:09] | We are in one place… | 地点变换 |
[02:11] | and another. | 不断迁移 |
[02:13] | And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment. | 感觉时间无尽 世事尽不可避 |
[02:19] | It’s just like my mother used to say — | 就和妈妈曾经说过的一样 |
[02:21] | The carousel never stops turning. | 旋转木马 转个不停 |
[02:25] | I spent the day with Alex. | 我那天和阿历克斯在一起 |
[02:27] | I needed a day, Derek, so I took it. | 我需要休息一天 德里克 所以我没去 |
[02:29] | That’s fine. I just need to know why. | 可以 我只想知道原因 |
[02:31] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不关心 |
[02:33] | You want to hear that I cured cancer | 你只想在早餐前 听到我治愈了癌症 |
[02:34] | or that I found a vaccine for als before breakfast. | 或是发明肌萎缩侧索硬化症疫苗的消息 |
[02:36] | That’d be great. Anything would be great. | 好极了 任何一种都算个成就 |
[02:38] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:39] | You’re waiting for me to pay up | 你总在等着我对你感恩戴德 |
[02:41] | for this grand sacrifice that you made for our family. | 因为你为这个家做出了巨大牺牲 |
[02:44] | How am I supposed to do anything with you pressuring me | 你自己做出的决定 却不断给我施压 |
[02:46] | and hovering over me for a decision that you made? | 对着你的冲天怨气我能有什么成就 |
[02:49] | And you’re waiting for me to fail. | 而且你在等着看我失败 |
[02:50] | I’m waiting for you to shine. | 我在等着你大放异彩 |
[02:52] | Remember? That’s why you’re staying here. | 而这恰是你留下的初衷 |
[02:54] | And I told you, you should go to D.C. And shine there. | 我也告诉过你 你应该去华盛顿 在那里大展宏图 |
[02:57] | It was you who decided to stay here and martyr yourself | 是你自己决定留下 把自己搞得像殉道者一样 |
[03:00] | and now make me feel guilty because of a decision you made. | 却想让我为你做出的决定而感到愧疚 |
[03:02] | Well, I am done. | 我受够了 |
[03:03] | I’m done feeling guilty, | 我被愧疚感折磨够了 |
[03:05] | And I am done measuring my accomplishments against yours. | 我再也不想和你比谁的成就更大了 |
[03:08] | I won’t do it anymore. | 我再也不会这样了 |
[03:09] | Just stay out of my way. | 你只要别挡着我成功就好 |
[03:11] | Wow. You sound just like your mother. | 天啊 你的语气和你妈一样 |
[03:16] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[03:16] | Listen to me, Meredith — | 看着我 梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:18] | Anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy, | 任何人都能坠入爱河 盲目地感到幸福 |
[03:22] | but not everyone can pick up a scalpel | 但并非每个人都能拿起手术刀 |
[03:24] | and save a life. | 治病救人 |
[03:25] | I raised you to be an extraordinary human being. | 我一直想你做个非凡的人 |
[03:28] | So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years | 而在我五年后醒来 面对只是平凡的你 |
[03:30] | and discover that you’re no more than ordinary. | 你能想象我有多失望吗 |
[03:34] | What happened to you?! | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[03:39] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:41] | Is has to stop. | 不能再继续下去了 |
[03:44] | I didn’t hear you complaining a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前你可不是这么说的 |
[03:46] | I heard something. | 我倒是听到一些话 |
[03:47] | I wouldn’t call it complaining. | 可绝不是抱怨 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓到的 |
[03:52] | We’ve had so many close calls already. | 我们那么多次差点被看到了 |
[03:56] | Is what we’re doing so wrong? | 我们这也不算大错 |
[03:59] | Don’t be naive. | 别傻了 |
[04:00] | Seattle’s a small city with a small-town mentality. | 西雅图是个小城市 人们都很保守 |
[04:04] | So let’s leave seattle. | 那我们就离开西雅图 |
[04:06] | Richard, you deserve to be happy. | 理查德 你应该幸福 |
[04:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[04:24] | Just surprised to see you here. | 没想到你会来 |
[04:27] | I’m working here. | 我来上班 |
[04:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:32] | Nothing. That’s great. | 没事 挺好的 |
[04:33] | Just, I thought Bailey won the board seat. | 我以为贝利成为董事会成员了 |
[04:37] | She did. | 没错 |
[04:38] | They hired me back as a peds surgery attending. | 他们雇我当儿科主治医生 |
[04:40] | Oh! That’s great. | 好极了 |
[04:42] | That’s really good. That’s awesome for you. | 真的很好 对你来说棒极了 |
[04:44] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜 |
[04:45] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 算了吧 |
[04:46] | Shut it. I am a great surgeon. | 别说了 我本来就很棒 |
[04:48] | It’s not like they’re doing me a favor. | 他们请我是看重我的实力 |
[04:49] | I’m doing them a favor. | 他们该庆幸我愿意来 |
[04:50] | Besides, Robbins told me that board vote was very close. | 而且 罗宾斯告诉我 票数十分接近 |
[04:54] | Okay. O-of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[04:57] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[04:58] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 只不过 |
[05:02] | I will assign you to impacted bowels for a month. | 你不说我就让你处理粪便塞嵌 干一个月 |
[05:05] | They’ll call you “Pooper scooper.” | 大家都叫你”捡粪袋” |
[05:08] | Robbins told Bailey it was unanimous. | 罗宾斯跟贝利说 投票是全体选贝利 |
[05:13] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[05:14] | Ah, there you are. Hey, welcome back. | 你来了 欢迎回来 |
[05:16] | Can I talk to you? | 我想和你谈谈 |
[05:16] | Yeah. Marty Secord in 2313 — | 好的 2313号房的马尔蒂·斯柯德 |
[05:18] | His liver enzymes are looking good, | 他的肝脏酶指数很好 |
[05:19] | But I’m worried he might have to go back in for an ercp, | 但我担心他还要做个逆行胰胆管造影 |
[05:21] | So you make sure you keep an eye on it. | 你得时刻观察他 |
[05:23] | I hear you, Dr. Herman. Give me two minutes. | 我听到了 赫尔曼医生 让我歇两分钟 |
[05:25] | God, you have no idea how lucky you were | 天啊 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[05:26] | to have me as a teacher during your fellowship. | 能有我做你研究员导师 |
[05:28] | We have to talk…one minute. | 我们必须得谈谈 就一分钟 |
[05:30] | My God, I am coming. | 老天啊 我就来了 |
[05:33] | Oh, no. No. Bummer. | 不 不是吧 真糟糕 |
[05:36] | Wait. Maggie Pierce is quitting?! | 等等 麦琪·皮尔斯要辞职吗 |
[05:38] | I know. I’m into it. | 我知道 正在查这件事 |
[05:39] | Avery, tell me I’m not losing another cardio chief. | 艾弗里 告诉我 我不会再失去一个心胸外科主任 |
[05:41] | I am into it, all right? | 我正在争取 好吧 |
[05:42] | My mother’s already called me twice. | 我妈已经打了两次电话给我了 |
[05:44] | It’s a P.R. nightmare. | 简直就是个公关噩梦 |
[05:45] | She’s damn right it is… | 她说的很对 |
[05:46] | First Russell, then Yang, now Pierce? | 先是拉塞尔 然后是杨 现在轮到皮尔斯了吗 |
[05:48] | Yang and I busted our asses interviewing people, | 杨和我花了好大的功夫面试人 |
[05:50] | And now I have to start this whole process over? | 现在我得重新开始这流程了吗 |
[05:52] | Well, evidently, because it looks like we hire from week to week. | 很明显是啊 因为好像我们每周都要招人 |
[05:54] | We’re a revolving door. | 我们医院就是个旋转门啊 |
[05:55] | Hey, you heard about Pierce? | 你听说关于皮尔斯的事情了吗 |
[05:57] | Uh, yeah, I just read the e-mail. | 恩 我刚看完邮件 |
[05:58] | Well, what should we do? | 那我们能做什么呢 |
[06:00] | I don’t see anything we can do. | 我认为我们已经没什么可做的了 |
[06:02] | Well…I mean, we should talk to her. | 我意思是 我们必须和她谈谈 |
[06:04] | Not me. | 别找我 |
[06:06] | We– okay, well, I didn’t mean you! | 我并不是说非得你去 |
[06:07] | I meant all of us! | 我是说我们所有人 |
[06:09] | We should get the whole board together, | 我们应该把董事会集合起来 |
[06:11] | do a full-court press. | 来个多方会谈 |
[06:13] | Uh, yeah, yeah. You spearhead that. | 好的 好的 你带头 |
[06:14] | Well, I will. | 我会的 |
[06:15] | Lucky for you, the board just got a transfusion of new blood. | 你很幸运 董事会刚刚注入了新力量 |
[06:19] | Maybe I could keep this place from looking like a clown car. | 或许我能给董事会带点生气 |
[06:23] | Maggie Pierce cannot quit. | 麦琪·皮尔斯不能辞职 |
[06:25] | You cannot quit. | 你不能辞职 |
[06:27] | Uh-huh. Word’s out. How you feeling, Roy? | 消息传得真快 感觉怎么样 罗伊 |
[06:30] | I like this mattress. | 这床垫我喜欢 |
[06:31] | I got to get me one of these. | 我得弄一个回家 |
[06:34] | Mine is all foofy. | 我家床垫上都是毛 |
[06:37] | We will see what we can do. | 我们到时候看看能不能帮你 |
[06:38] | What is this about you resigning? | 你辞职是怎么回事 |
[06:40] | Graft’s deployed. Let’s inject the dye. | 移植成功 注射染色液 |
[06:42] | Will you at least tell me why you’re leaving? | 你能至少告诉我你为什么要走吗 |
[06:44] | That is between me and my employer, Dr. Shepherd. | 这是我跟我老板之间的事 谢博德医生 |
[06:49] | I’m seeing diminished perfusion to the spine. | 脊柱灌注减退 |
[06:53] | Roy, wiggle your toes for me, would you, please? | 罗伊 扭动一下脚趾头好吗 |
[06:57] | Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. | 扭 扭 扭 |
[07:00] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[07:02] | Wiggle a little harder. | 再使劲点 |
[07:03] | Let me check his babinski reflex. | 让我来试试巴宾斯基反射 |
[07:07] | When the toes fan out reflexively, | 当他的脚趾条件反射性散开 |
[07:08] | What’s that indicate? | 这代表着什么 |
[07:10] | Just what you’re afraid of — high spinal injury. | 正是你所担心的 高位脊髓损伤 |
[07:12] | Is he paralyzed? | 他是瘫痪了吗 |
[07:13] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[07:14] | S-something’s wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[07:16] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿没知觉了 |
[07:17] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:18] | Roy, it’s possible that the blood to your spine | 罗伊 有可能你脊柱的血液 |
[07:20] | has been cut off by the graft, | 被移植物切断了 |
[07:22] | but I’m gonna do everything I can to fix it, okay? | 不过我会尽全力将它修复的 好吗 |
[07:25] | Okay. Please do. Please. | 好的 拜托了 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna give you something to let you sleep. | 我会给你注射点东西让你睡着 |
[07:30] | Start with trying to induce hypertension. | 先试试看引导高血压 |
[07:32] | See if we can enhance spinal perfusion. | 看看我们能否加大脊柱灌注 |
[07:36] | Did you get Maggie Pierce’s e-mail? | 你收到麦琪·皮尔斯的邮件了吗 |
[07:38] | I did, yes. | 我收到了 |
[07:40] | Are you going to talk to her again? | 你打算再跟她谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | She won’t listen. | 她不会听的 |
[07:45] | She doesn’t trust me. | 她不信任我 |
[07:46] | She’s angry I didn’t tell her sooner. | 她很生气我没有及时告诉她 |
[07:49] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[07:50] | I just still can’t even remember my mother being pregnant. | 我依旧想不起来我妈那时怀孕了 |
[07:52] | I just — I need that journal from the spring of ’83. | 我需要那本从1983年春天开始的日记 |
[07:55] | Do you have that one? | 在你那儿吗 |
[07:57] | Uh, yeah, I have them here. | 有啊 在我这里 |
[07:59] | I mean, we both looked at them a hundred times. | 我们都看几百遍了 |
[08:02] | It’s mostly surgical stuff. | 大部分都是手术相关的内容 |
[08:04] | Can you just dig it out for me, please? | 你能帮我把它找出来吗 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Help! Can you help, please? | 来人 你能帮帮我吗 |
[08:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:11] | I was just dropping my friend off when I saw her here. | 我带我朋友来医院 结果发现一个女孩 |
[08:13] | She was lying — she was all alone. | 她一个人躺在那里 |
[08:15] | Run inside and tell someone I need a gurney! | 进去告诉他们我要一个轮床 |
[08:20] | Honey, I’m a doctor. | 亲爱的 我是医生 |
[08:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:22] | Nadia. | 纳迪娅 |
[08:23] | Nadia, tell me where it hurts. | 纳迪娅 告诉我哪里疼 |
[08:24] | Everywhere. | 全身都疼 |
[08:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:51] | This is insane. Is she laboring? | 真是疯了 她这是要生了吗 |
[08:53] | Blood pressure’s really low — 78 over 45. | 血压很低 78/45 |
[08:56] | Let’s get her a 600 cc fluid bolus. | 给他输600毫升丸剂 |
[08:58] | Nadia, nadia, how far along are you? | 纳迪娅 纳迪娅 你怀孕多久了 |
[09:01] | 10. | 十 |
[09:02] | 10 months? | 十个月了吗 |
[09:03] | She’s saying she’s 10 years old. | 她在说她今年十岁 |
[09:04] | She doesn’t know what you’re talking about. | 她不知道你在说什么 |
[09:06] | Rigid abdomen with generalized tenderness. | 腹部僵硬 周围较柔软 |
[09:08] | Edwards, let’s get the ultrasound. | 爱德华兹 做个超声波 |
[09:10] | Nadia, where are your parents? | 纳迪娅 你的父母呢 |
[09:11] | If she has a mother, where the hell’s her mother? | 她有妈的话还能一个人在这么 |
[09:13] | Well, she should be in prison. | 她妈该进监狱 |
[09:15] | Nadia, I need you to sit still. | 纳迪娅 我需要你别动 |
[09:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:19] | I just need to see if… | 我得看看你是否 |
[09:22] | Just needed to see… | 要看看 |
[09:27] | Okay. Okay. | 还好 还好 |
[09:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:30] | She’s not pregnant. It’s not a baby. | 她没怀孕 没有婴儿 |
[09:32] | Looks like a mass, and there’s free fluid. | 看上去像个大肿块 里面有游离的液体 |
[09:34] | Oh, thank God. That was getting dark. | 感谢上帝 不是什么吓人的事情 |
[09:38] | A mass the size of a soccer ball is still pretty dark. | 一个足球大小的肿块够吓人的了 |
[09:42] | Okay, forget the C.T. | 不做CT了 |
[09:43] | She’s hypotensive with peritonitis. | 她有腹膜炎伴有低血压 |
[09:45] | This mass may have ruptured. | 这个肿块可能要破裂了 |
[09:46] | We really should get her up to the O.R. | 得赶快送她去手术室 |
[09:48] | I’ll call up. | 我去通知一下 |
[09:49] | And then let’s call the police and child protective services. | 给警察还有儿童保护服务处打电话 |
[09:51] | Letting your kid get this sick and then abandoning her | 自己孩子生病却弃之不管 |
[09:53] | is still child abuse. | 属于儿童虐待 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:56] | Amy, what do you need? | 艾米 你需要什么 |
[09:57] | On “Three.” One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[10:00] | Looks like paralysis caused by S.C.I. during a tevar procedure. | 看上去像在胸主动脉修复过程中 脊柱损伤导致瘫痪 |
[10:02] | I’ve induced hypertension and adjusted the stent to alleviate, | 我引导了高血压 调整了血管内支架来缓和状况 |
[10:05] | but nothing has worked. | 但是没有效果 |
[10:06] | He needs immediate spinal-cord drainage. | 他需要立刻进行脊髓引流 |
[10:08] | You’re here. Why do you need me? | 你都在这了 为什么还要我 |
[10:09] | I have stuff to do. I thought you could take it. | 我还有事要忙 我想着让你接手 |
[10:12] | Perks of being chief of neuro. | 咱是神经科主任 你得听话 |
[10:14] | And this might be your last chance to work together. | 而且这说不定是你俩最后一次合作 |
[10:16] | I was just telling Dr. Pierce | 我刚正和皮尔斯医生说 |
[10:17] | why I thought her departure was such a bad idea. | 她离开是个坏主意呢 |
[10:19] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[10:20] | I thought, you’ve been here longer than I have, | 我想既然你比我在这里的时间更长 |
[10:22] | you and meredith. | 你和梅瑞狄斯都是 |
[10:24] | Thought maybe you could talk about it. | 所以我想着说不定你俩可以谈谈 |
[10:26] | Derek’s easy to talk to. | 德里克很随和的 |
[10:27] | You can tell him anything — anything. | 你什么都可以告诉他 |
[10:33] | Gown and glove, please. | 麻烦拿套手术服和手套 |
[10:35] | Don’t you have stuff to do? | 你不是还有事情要忙吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. Good luck. Good talk. | 对 祝你们好运 谈得愉快 |
[10:42] | The Journal of American Medicine — Unbelievable. | 《美国医学期刊》 难以置信 |
[10:46] | What’s not to believe? | 有什么难以置信的 |
[10:47] | The method. | 手术方法 |
[10:48] | You’re calling — you actually named it the Grey Method? | 你真的把它称为格蕾法 |
[10:51] | Well, what else am I gonna call it? It’s my name. | 不然我应该怎么称呼 这是我的名字 |
[10:53] | It’s a little…audacious. | 这样有点放肆了吧 |
[10:56] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:00] | Spring of ’83. | 83年春季 |
[11:03] | Is there anything in there? | 这里面有写什么吗 |
[11:03] | There’s some surgical notes, ideas. | 有一些手术记录 想法 |
[11:06] | Maybe you’ll see something. I didn’t. | 或许你能发现什么 但我没有 |
[11:08] | I have a surgery. Thanks for this. | 我有个手术 谢谢你 |
[11:11] | We need to talk about Maggie Pierce. | 我们得谈谈玛吉·皮尔斯 |
[11:13] | Bailey — | 贝利 |
[11:14] | the e-mail said for professional and personal reasons. | 邮件上说职业和个人原因 |
[11:17] | Now, you know what that could be? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[11:19] | Well, why would I? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:20] | Well, you talk to her. | 你跟她谈过啊 |
[11:21] | Bailey, she resigned. | 贝利 她辞职了 |
[11:22] | We can’t hold her against her will. | 我们不能违背她的想法 |
[11:23] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[11:25] | I’m saying, we change her will. | 我是说我们可以改变她的想法 |
[11:28] | I’m trying to get the board together, | 我正在拉拢董事会的人 |
[11:29] | but I think you need to talk to her | 但我觉得你应该跟她谈谈 |
[11:33] | like you used to talk to me, you know, when I was first here | 就像我刚来 什么也不知道的时候 |
[11:36] | and I didn’t know my ass from my elbow. | 也是你找我聊的 |
[11:38] | I probably would have quit — | 我当时说不定也会辞职了 |
[11:39] | Damn it, Bailey, she’s leaving! | 见鬼了 贝利 都说了她决定要走了 |
[11:42] | I can’t do anything about it. | 我无能为力 |
[11:43] | Just let it go. | 由她去吧 |
[11:48] | Almost done draining, Dr. Shepherd. | 引流马上完成 谢博德医生 |
[11:49] | You know, I’m just curious — | 我就是很好奇 |
[11:51] | speaking as someone who just had a pretty great job | 作为一个曾经拥有一个绝好工作 |
[11:54] | and then turned it down, | 但却主动拒绝的人 |
[11:55] | I know a rash decision can be pretty disastrous. | 我知道轻率的决定通常有糟糕的结果 |
[12:00] | Could we just call it a bad fit? | 我们能称之为不合适吗 |
[12:02] | We could if you’d been here long enough to know that. | 如果你在这里待了足够时间 才能这么说 |
[12:04] | It’s not the job. | 我说的不是工作 |
[12:05] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[12:06] | I’m sure your wife has told you. | 我相信你妻子已经告诉你了 |
[12:08] | How we doing? | 谈的怎么样 |
[12:10] | My wife — told me what? | 我妻子 告诉我什么 |
[12:14] | Look, I know you two have butted heads | 我知道你俩之间不太和谐 |
[12:16] | And she hasn’t been welcoming. | 而且她也不太欢迎你 |
[12:18] | To say the least. | 也可以这样说吧 |
[12:19] | She’s just one surgeon. | 她只是一个医生 |
[12:20] | Why don’t you just, you know, stay away from her | 你完全可以离她远一点 |
[12:22] | Until you figure out — | 直到你想出 |
[12:23] | it’s not as simple as — | 这不是那么简单 |
[12:26] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[12:28] | You don’t know… anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. What’s going on? | 抱歉 怎么回事 |
[12:33] | You should talk to your wife. | 你应该跟你妻子谈谈 |
[12:35] | Yeah, okay. Let’s get him on his back. | 好吧 咱们把他翻过来吧 |
[12:37] | On “Three.” | 数三下 |
[12:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:44] | Derek, babinski reflex? | 德里克 测试巴宾斯基反射 |
[12:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry, Dr. Pierce. | 抱歉 皮尔斯医生 |
[12:52] | You did everything you could, but this man is paralyzed. | 你尽了最大努力 但这个人瘫痪了 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | Nope. Prep for a sternotomy. | 不对 准备胸骨切开术 |
[13:07] | I need a bypass machine in here, stat. | 我需要一个分流机 马上 |
[13:09] | Wilson, go get his wife’s consent | 威尔逊 让他妻子同意 |
[13:11] | for an open-heart surgery. | 我们进行开胸手术 |
[13:12] | What are you planning on doing? | 你打算做什么 |
[13:12] | I am going to fix it. | 我要治好他 |
[13:14] | You can help if you want, but if you’re not gonna help, | 你要想帮忙就留下 不想帮忙 |
[13:15] | I need you out of the way. | 就赶快离开 |
[13:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:33] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[13:34] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[13:38] | You grew up. | 你长大了 |
[13:39] | I did. | 对啊 |
[13:41] | Hmm. It’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[13:43] | It’s awful being a grown-up. | 成人很可怕的 |
[13:46] | But the carousel never stops turning. | 但旋转木马却不会停下来 |
[13:50] | You can’t get off. | 你没法下来 |
[13:55] | You page me? | 你呼我了 |
[13:56] | What do you got? | 出什么事了 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | Do you remember the day you met my mom at the carousel? | 你记不记得那天你在旋转木马和我妈见面 |
[14:04] | What? That — that’s what you — | 什么 那是你… |
[14:05] | I remember this day. | 我记得那天 |
[14:06] | I was on the carousel at the park and you came | 我也在公园的旋转木马 你来了 |
[14:10] | and then you were arguing and she said something to you. | 然后你们在争吵 她对你说了什么 |
[14:14] | Do you remember what she said? | 你记不记得她说了什么 |
[14:17] | Meredith, that was a long time ago. | 梅瑞狄斯 那都很久以前了 |
[14:22] | I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[14:25] | Is that all you wanted? | 这就是你想问的吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I just thought… | 对 我就是想… |
[14:33] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[14:40] | I was thinking about what you said, | 我想了想你说的 |
[14:42] | and it might be better for them — | 这最终对他们来说也更好 |
[14:44] | Thatcher and Adele — ultimately. | 撒切尔和阿黛尔 |
[14:46] | Of course it would. | 肯定是这样 |
[14:47] | Let them find people who will make them happy. | 让他们找到让自己开心的人 |
[14:50] | I never wanted to — | 我从来没有… |
[14:58] | I never wanted to cheat… | 我从来都没想过要出轨 |
[15:00] | never imagined myself a cheater. | 从来没想过自己会出轨 |
[15:02] | You have the power to change that, Richard. | 你有能力改变现状 理查德 |
[15:04] | It’s in your hands. | 一切都看你自己 |
[15:06] | I’ve been ready to do this for a long time. | 我一直都想和他摊牌 |
[15:09] | The question is, are you? | 问题是 你呢 |
[15:16] | The wife gave consent. | 他妻子同意了 |
[15:18] | That’s lucky. I’ve been in his chest for a while now. | 运气挺好 手术已经开始一会儿了 |
[15:20] | That was a bold bet. | 这个赌注挺大的 |
[15:21] | Wait. Is — is that an aneurysm sac? | 等等 那是个动脉瘤囊吗 |
[15:23] | Did you just fix that? | 你是刚刚处理好的吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, but now I’m gonna use it | 对 但现在我要用它 |
[15:25] | to bring blood back to the spinal cord. | 来恢复脊髓中的供血 |
[15:28] | Wait. I’m lost. | 等等 我没明白 |
[15:29] | Yeah. I was, too, for a while. | 我有段时间也是 |
[15:30] | He is paralyzed because his aorta | 他瘫痪是因为他的主动脉 |
[15:32] | isn’t sending blood to his spine. | 没有输送血液到他的脊椎 |
[15:34] | So I replaced the aorta with a dacron graft, | 所以我用涤纶补片替换主动脉 |
[15:36] | and now I’m rebuilding the aneurysm into a second aorta | 现在我把动脉瘤重建为第二主动脉 |
[15:39] | that will just send blood to the spine, | 为脊椎送血 |
[15:41] | kind of like a side road. | 就像侧路一样 |
[15:43] | Is that — you can do that? | 那是 你能这样做吗 |
[15:44] | Not many could, but she is. | 没有太多人可以 但是她能 |
[15:46] | I can see why you want to keep her around. | 我明白为什么你希望她在这里了 |
[15:48] | Well, yeah, and… | 对 而且 |
[15:51] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[15:51] | And it’ll work? | 这有用吗 |
[15:53] | God knows. | 天知道 |
[15:55] | It’s a last-ditch effort. | 这是最后的努力 |
[15:57] | Take me with you when you go. | 你走的时候带我走 |
[15:59] | Suction. And get another 6-0 of prolene ready. | 抽吸 准备另一根6号缝线 |
[16:02] | Well, don’t just stand there, Wilson. Scrub in. | 别傻站那儿 威尔逊 来手术 |
[16:08] | Okay, the tumor has taken over the abdominal cavity. | 肿瘤已经占据整个腹腔 |
[16:10] | It’s pushed the viscera over to one side. | 它把内脏都挤到一边了 |
[16:12] | Let’s de-bulk as much of this mass as we can, unblock, | 我们尽力压紧这个肿块 挤出位置 |
[16:15] | and when we get closer to the organs, | 当我们离器官近一点时 |
[16:17] | we can resect it piece by piece. | 我们就能把肿瘤一片一片切除 |
[16:20] | Fine. | 好的 |
[16:22] | What? | 什么 |
[16:24] | Edwards told me. | 爱德华兹告诉过我 |
[16:25] | You guys were unanimous for Bailey. | 你们一致投给贝利 |
[16:27] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[16:29] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[16:30] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要告诉你 |
[16:31] | I kind of had her back. | 我支持她 |
[16:32] | And you should have had mine. | 你本该支持我 |
[16:33] | You listened to my speech. You said it was good. | 你听过我的演讲 你说很好 |
[16:35] | It was good. | 是很好 |
[16:35] | Then what the hell, then? | 那后来怎么了 |
[16:36] | Bailey’s was better. | 贝利的更好 |
[16:37] | Well, that’s great. | 真他妈太棒了 |
[16:38] | Alex, you would make a fine board member, | 阿历克斯 你可以做一个好的董事会员 |
[16:41] | but Bailey will make an exceptional one. | 但贝利可以做杰出的那一个 |
[16:43] | Is that what you want me to do — | 你想让我这么做 |
[16:45] | vote for you to be good, to be fine? | 投票让你只做好或者一般吗 |
[16:48] | You want my pity vote? | 你要我的同情票吗 |
[16:49] | I wouldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:58] | Have you lightened sedation? | 你减少镇静剂没 |
[17:00] | He is coming around. | 他快醒了 |
[17:03] | Want to do the honors? | 想要试一试吗 |
[17:06] | Roy. Roy, are you with us? | 罗伊 你清醒了吗 |
[17:10] | Roy, you’re okay. The surgery is all done. | 罗伊 你没事了 手术结束了 |
[17:12] | I just need you to wiggle your toes for me. | 你动一下你的脚趾 |
[17:14] | Can you do that? | 可以做到吗 |
[17:19] | Roy, wiggle your toes, okay? | 罗伊 动动你的脚趾 |
[17:22] | Roy, wiggle your toes. | 罗伊 动脚趾 |
[17:29] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[17:31] | All right, get him sedated and get him up to recovery. | 好了 给他镇静剂 让他好起来 |
[17:34] | And good work, everybody. | 大家都好样的 |
[17:35] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:37] | She keeps saying talk to my wife. | 她不停说和我老婆谈谈 |
[17:38] | Do you know what she means? | 你知道她什么意思吗 |
[17:39] | I might. | 我也许知道 |
[17:41] | Well? | 那么 |
[17:41] | But I’m not talking about anything | 但我不会说任何有关 |
[17:44] | I might have learned in A.A. about someone… | 我在匿名戒酒会上得知的信息 |
[17:49] | because I made a pledge there. | 因为我发过誓了 |
[17:51] | But someone else might know what I can’t talk about. | 但有其他人也许知道我不能说的秘密 |
[17:55] | Is Pierce in A.A.? | 皮尔斯在匿名戒酒会吗 |
[17:56] | No. No! So you should definitely talk to her. | 不 你应该跟她聊聊 |
[17:59] | She’ll just say talk to my wife. | 她只会说找我老婆去谈 |
[18:00] | Then you should talk to your wife. | 那就去找你老婆谈 |
[18:04] | Edwards, you ready? | 爱德华兹 你准备好了吗 |
[18:08] | It’s invading everything. | 肿瘤侵蚀了所有器官 |
[18:09] | I’m literally peeling it off the spleen. | 我真的是从脾脏上把它刮下来的 |
[18:11] | And it’s 7.8 pounds. | 而且它有7.8磅 |
[18:14] | 7.8 pounds of lousy parenting. | 稀烂爸妈造成的7.8磅 |
[18:17] | But she does have a dutch braid. | 但她有荷兰辫子 |
[18:19] | It’s like a french one, but only harder to do. | 就像法国辫 只是难编一点而已 |
[18:21] | I used to do it for my sister when my mom was strung out. | 我曾经帮我妹妹编过 我妈毒瘾发作时 |
[18:23] | Took me an hour, and it still fell apart. | 花了我一个小时 然后松了 |
[18:24] | Only a saint or her mother | 只有圣人或她妈 |
[18:26] | would take the time to do something like this. | 愿意花时间这样做 |
[18:29] | You need an extra set of hands? | 要帮忙吗 |
[18:32] | No, we’re good. Thanks. Metz? | 不用了 谢谢 手术刀 |
[18:35] | She takes the time to do her daughter’s hair. | 她花时间去为女儿编辫子 |
[18:37] | How the hell does she let her develop an 8-pound tumor? | 那她怎么让女儿长了8磅的肿瘤 |
[18:39] | Well, you and I know something about crazy mothers. | 这个嘛 你和我都有个疯妈妈啊 |
[18:42] | Be careful. It’s impinging on the left hepatic vein. | 小心 它连着左肝血管 |
[18:44] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[18:47] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[18:54] | Where are you? Where are you? Got it! | 在哪里 在哪里 找到了 |
[18:57] | She’s bleeding out from her liver. | 她肝脏在流血 |
[18:58] | I’m packing, but I can’t control it. | 我在挤压 但控制不了 |
[18:59] | More laps. Hang another unit of blood? | 多点纱圈 再来一袋血 |
[19:01] | Right away. | 马上 |
[19:02] | Edwards, more suction. I said clamp, now! | 爱德华兹 抽吸 我说夹钳 快 |
[19:05] | Another. Another. | 再给我一个 再一个 |
[19:07] | One bullet went through the right lower quadrant | 一颗子弹穿过右下侧四分之一处 |
[19:08] | and perfed the colon. A penetrating injury to the liver here. | 打穿结肠 导致肝脏这里的穿透伤 |
[19:10] | I need more laps! | 我需要更多的纱圈 |
[19:11] | She’s crashing. | 她不行了 |
[19:12] | We got to stop this bleed. Suction. | 我们要止血 抽吸 |
[19:14] | Come on. Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[19:14] | Bulky 4-0 silk for ligation. | 大4号丝线结扎 |
[19:19] | It’s not working. We’re gonna lose her. | 没用 她快不行了 |
[19:23] | What about a balloon tamponade? | 气囊填塞怎么样 |
[19:24] | What? A balloon tamponade. | 什么 气囊填塞 |
[19:26] | That could control a penetrating liver injury. | 可以控制肝脏穿透伤 |
[19:28] | It should. | 应该可以 |
[19:30] | Yes. Get me a foley catheter. | 给我一根弗利导管 |
[19:31] | You might need more | 你可能需要更多 |
[19:32] | More than one. I know. | 不止一根 我知道 |
[19:33] | Foley — now. Let’s go. | 弗利 快 |
[19:37] | You think that’ll hold the bleed? | 你认为这能止血 |
[19:39] | It’s the best chance we’ve got. | 这是我们最好的希望 |
[19:41] | Bulky clamp. | 大夹钳 |
[19:55] | Inflating the balloon. | 给气囊充气 |
[20:05] | I’ll be damned. | 我勒个去 |
[20:06] | Nice work, Dr. Grey. | 好样的 格蕾医生 |
[20:09] | B.P.’s climbing. | 血压上升了 |
[20:14] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:16] | How the hell did you think of that? | 你怎么想到这个的 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:24] | She’s fine. You saved her. She’s — she’s fine. | 她没事了 你救了她 她没事了 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[20:35] | There’s never gonna be a good time. | 永远不会有好时机 |
[20:37] | We just have to do it quickly, rip off the bandage. | 我们要动作快 扯掉绷带 |
[20:42] | I’ll tell Adele… tonight. | 我会告诉阿戴尔 今晚 |
[20:48] | I’ll tell Thatcher. | 我会告诉撒切尔 |
[20:52] | My heart’s racing. | 我心跳加速 |
[20:53] | We’re really gonna– | 我们真的要 |
[20:55] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[20:56] | Excuse me. One minute! | 不好意思 稍等 |
[20:58] | Yes, chief? | 怎么了 主任 |
[20:59] | Sorry, Dr.Grey. | 打扰了 格蕾医生 |
[21:00] | Um, I just received a very interesting phone call. | 我刚接了通很有意思的电话 |
[21:03] | Your lap method — the one you just published. | 你的搭接法 就是你刚放表的那个 |
[21:06] | The Grey method. | 格蕾法 |
[21:07] | The Grey method, yes. | 格蕾法 没错 |
[21:08] | Um, it’s just been placed on the short list of nominations | 它被列入了哈珀-艾弗里奖的 |
[21:12] | for the Harper Avery Award. | 最终候选名单 |
[21:15] | Are y– it is? Are you kidding? | 真的吗 你是说真的吗 |
[21:18] | No surgical resident has ever made that list before. | 以前从没有外科住院医生能做到 |
[21:22] | I only hope we can, uh, convince you to stay in Seattle? | 我只希望能说服你留在西雅图 |
[21:25] | Well, that’s very… | 这个… |
[21:26] | No, I know. | 不 我懂 |
[21:27] | You’ll have your veritable pick after this. | 在这之后你才能做出选择 |
[21:30] | Um, very well done, Grey. | 干得不错 格蕾 |
[21:32] | Oh, the board would like to see you to, uh — | 董事会很想见一下你 |
[21:35] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:47] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:48] | Derek, not now. | 德里克 现在不行 |
[21:49] | Five minutes. Just five minutes. | 五分钟 就五分钟好吗 |
[21:51] | Derek, I swear to god, | 德里克 我对天发誓 |
[21:52] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没空跟你扯 |
[21:53] | I am sorry about the thing I said about your mother. | 我很抱歉说了你母亲的那番话 |
[21:55] | Why? You meant it. | 为什么 你就是那意思啊 |
[21:56] | It was in the heat of the moment. I-I just — | 当时有点气上头了 我… |
[21:58] | You know, you wanted to hurt me, and you did that, | 你那天想伤害我 你做到了 |
[22:00] | so at least have the guts to stand by it. | 所以至少拿出点勇气”坚持”下去 |
[22:02] | Will you just hear me out? | 你能听完我说吗 |
[22:03] | You could do worse than compare me to a brilliant surgeon, | 拿我和杰出的外科医生比较什么的就算了 |
[22:05] | but you meant it in the sense that I am cold and ambitious | 但你从某种意义上说我是个冷血 有野心 |
[22:08] | and selfish, a horrible wife and mother. | 自私 可怕的妻子和母亲 |
[22:10] | I got that. | 我可记下了 |
[22:11] | Well, I love how you just switch it around | 我就喜欢你颠倒黑白 |
[22:13] | so you can make it fit — | 歪曲是非这点 |
[22:14] | You think I sound like my mother? You do. | 你觉得我语气像我母亲 其实你才是 |
[22:17] | And now I get to live | 所以现在我也得活在 |
[22:18] | under the weight of your disappointment, too? | 你失望的重压之下吗 |
[22:21] | Because of something you gave up. | 就因为你放弃了些东西 |
[22:22] | If you recall, I gave it up for you. | 你回想一下 是我为你放弃了它 |
[22:24] | Oh, you gave it up for me, but I don’t want it. | 你确实为我而放弃了 但我不想这样 |
[22:26] | Go. You should get on the next flight out. | 快去 你得赶下一趟航班 |
[22:29] | Call the president and get the job back. | 给总统打电话 说我想要回这份工作 |
[22:32] | Just go. | 快去 |
[23:22] | Blood. | 血 |
[23:23] | It’s just blood. | 只是血而已 |
[23:28] | Meredith, don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid. | 梅瑞狄斯 不要害怕 不要害怕 |
[23:44] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[23:45] | My mother tried to kill herself. | 我妈妈想自杀 |
[24:42] | You’re a very resourceful little girl. | 你很聪明 |
[24:44] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[24:46] | You might have saved your mother’s life. | 你救了你母亲一命 |
[25:03] | Someone from child protective services come here yet? | 有从儿童保护机构来的人吗 |
[25:05] | He’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[25:09] | You’re still here. | 你还在这 |
[25:10] | Yes. Uh, I was just worried about the little girl. | 是的 我有点担心那个小女孩 |
[25:13] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧 |
[25:14] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事 |
[25:16] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:16] | Child protective services is here for her, so… | 儿童保护机构来找她 所以 |
[25:22] | Is that a Dutch Braid? | 那是荷兰辫子吗 |
[25:28] | When did she get sick — your daughter? | 她什么时候病的 你女儿 |
[25:30] | When did this start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[25:32] | I just want to see her. Please | 我只想见她 拜托 |
[25:34] | No, you can’t see her, | 不 你不能见她 |
[25:35] | but you can come talk to child protective services with me. | 但你可以和我一起跟儿童保护机构人员谈谈 |
[25:36] | No, I want to make sure she’s okay. | 不 我只想确保她没事 |
[25:38] | And they are going to call the police. | 他们等会会报警 |
[25:40] | No. No, you can’t do that. | 不 不 不能这么做 |
[25:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[25:42] | We have no papers, undocumented. | 我们没有相关证件 没有登记在案 |
[25:44] | That’s no excuse to abandon your kid. | 那不是你抛弃你孩子的借口 |
[25:47] | They will take her from me. | 他们会把她从我身边带走的 |
[25:49] | I’ve seen it to people I know. | 我曾经见过这样的事 |
[25:50] | They go to sleep in a surgical room, | 他们睡在一间外科病房 |
[25:51] | they wake up in a plane or in a different country. | 等醒来时就在飞机上或是身处另一个国家 |
[25:53] | It’s called medical repatriation, | 那叫医疗遣送 |
[25:55] | and it’s not something that we do here. | 我们这可不会这么干 |
[25:57] | I was afraid to even bring her here. | 带她来这我都已经心惊胆战了 |
[25:59] | You think I didn’t want to help her? | 你觉得我不想帮她吗 |
[26:02] | What are my choices? | 我还有什么路可选 |
[26:03] | They do the surgery. | 让他们做手术 |
[26:05] | Then they send us back to a country where we starve | 然后把我们送回我们只能挨饿的国度里 |
[26:07] | Or or I will work as a prostitute, or even worse, | 或者 我会成为一名妓女 甚至更糟 |
[26:10] | they’ll make her a prostitute, | 他们会迫使她当妓女 |
[26:12] | and no one says anything about it. | 没人会站出来阻拦 |
[26:15] | That is one choice. | 这是一条路 |
[26:17] | The other choice is I ignore it and I pray | 另一个选择是 我无视之 |
[26:21] | and I hope that she’s okay | 并祈祷希望她没事 |
[26:23] | and I hope that whatever my little girl has goes away. | 希望我小女儿身上的东西能消失 |
[26:28] | And after a while, these choices — | 过一会儿 这些选择 |
[26:29] | They make you crazy. | 就会把你逼疯 |
[26:31] | And after a while, | 再过一会儿 |
[26:33] | I-I say to myself that she’s fine. | 我会对自己说她不会有事 |
[26:36] | Then after a while, I — I don’t see the tumor | 再然后 当我看着她时 |
[26:40] | when I look at her… | 已经看不到肿瘤 |
[26:44] | because what is the alternative? | 不然我别无选择 |
[26:56] | Yep? | 什么事 |
[26:57] | So, uh, you’re leaving. | 你要离开了吗 |
[27:00] | For sure? | 你确定 |
[27:02] | You should talk to your wife. | 你该和你妻子谈谈 |
[27:03] | Oh, no, that’s, uh — that’s not an option. | 不 这 这可行不通 |
[27:05] | So, I’m asking you. | 所以我来问你 |
[27:08] | You know, I-it’s not really my place to say. | 知道吗 这些其实不该由我来说 |
[27:12] | And, honestly, I’m tired of saying it | 而且老实说 我厌倦说出来了 |
[27:15] | ’cause every time I do, it just gets worse. | 因为每说一次 情况就更糟 |
[27:17] | What? What gets worse? What are you talking about? | 什么 什么更糟 你在说什么 |
[27:22] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[27:26] | My parents, my birth parents… | 我的父母 我的亲生父母 |
[27:30] | are Ellis Grey and Richard Webber. | 是爱丽丝·格蕾和理查德·韦伯 |
[27:34] | Your wife’s my sister. | 你妻子是我姐姐 |
[27:35] | So you should talk to your wife. | 所以你该和你妻子谈谈 |
[27:37] | That’s — so, Richard’s your father. | 这真是 那么理查德就是你父亲 |
[27:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:40] | And Meredith is your sister. | 梅瑞狄斯是你姐姐 |
[27:42] | Half-sister. | 半个姐姐 |
[27:44] | I thought she would have told you. | 我还以为她告诉你了 |
[27:45] | Oh, no, no, we’re not, um — | 不不不 我们还没… |
[27:47] | Uh, Meredith is terrible with sisters, | 我只想告诉你 梅瑞狄斯和 |
[27:49] | just so you know, and, uh, I-I’m not. | 姐妹关系向来很差 但我跟她不同 |
[27:51] | I love sisters. I have a bunch of them. And, um… | 我爱姐妹们 我有很多姐妹 |
[27:55] | I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[27:57] | It’s nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[28:00] | It’s nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[28:11] | This is very strange. | 我们这样好奇怪 |
[28:13] | Yeah, I got to go. | 是啊 我得走了 |
[28:14] | Okay, don’t leave — okay? | 不要离开这好吗 |
[28:15] | Until we talk again. | 至少在我们下次谈话前 |
[28:17] | Just…don’t leave. | 不要离开这 |
[28:29] | Okay, what is the deal with you and Pierce? | 你和皮尔斯到底怎么回事 |
[28:31] | Bailey, please. | 贝利 别这样 |
[28:33] | See, every time I bring her name up to you, | 你看 每次我说她名字 |
[28:34] | you look like I just stabbed you in the chest. | 就像在你胸口捅了一刀似的 |
[28:36] | Now, I think she’s leaving because of you. | 现在我觉得她要走是因为你 |
[28:43] | All right, you don’t want to tell me what happened, | 行 你不想告诉我 |
[28:45] | you don’t have to, but… | 没人逼你 不过 |
[28:48] | did something happen? | 你们是不是发生了什么 |
[28:56] | She’s my daughter — | 她是我女儿 |
[28:59] | Mine and Ellis Grey’s. | 我和爱丽丝·格蕾的女儿 |
[29:06] | Oh, thank you, god. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:08] | What?! | 什么意思 |
[29:09] | Oh, no, no! | 没有没有 |
[29:10] | I-I thought you had had sex with that girl. | 我以为你俩上床了 |
[29:12] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[29:14] | Wait. But that’s why she’s leaving? | 等等 这就是她要走的原因吗 |
[29:16] | She doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 她不想跟我有任何牵连 |
[29:19] | Well, then, she doesn’t know you, or she would stay. | 她不了解你 不然不会走的 |
[29:22] | Now, you have to go talk to her. | 你得去跟她谈谈 |
[29:25] | I think I’m too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[29:27] | No such thing. | 没这回事 |
[29:32] | I wish I could go back. | 我希望能回到过去 |
[29:35] | I’d do everything so differently. | 我会改变以前的所有做法 |
[29:38] | We would’ve had a wonderful life together, Ellis. | 我们本可以很幸福地一起生活 爱丽丝 |
[29:41] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[29:42] | I do. | 对 |
[29:44] | We would’ve done our fellowship here, | 我们可以在这里办研究项目 |
[29:46] | and then you would’ve fought me for chief | 然后你可能会跟我争主任的位子 |
[29:47] | and probably won. | 也许还会赢 |
[29:50] | And… I wouldn’t have minded | 而我不会介意 |
[29:54] | because we’d have the kids at home. | 因为家里有我们的孩子 |
[29:57] | We have kids? | 我们有孩子吗 |
[29:59] | Meredith would’ve needed a brother and sister. | 梅瑞狄斯应该会想要个弟弟妹妹吧 |
[30:03] | Kids need family. | 孩子需要家人 |
[30:06] | I would be fine, and we could grow old together. | 我会好好的 我们可以一起慢慢变老 |
[30:10] | My life is so unfinished. | 我的人生还远没结束 |
[30:12] | It’s unfinished, and I’m not finished. | 还没结束 我还想活 |
[30:15] | No. No, Ellis. | 当然 当然 爱丽丝 |
[30:20] | Don’t think that. | 别乱想 |
[30:22] | Just close your eyes… | 闭上眼 |
[30:25] | …and think of the family, | 想想你的家人 |
[30:28] | of the house… | 想想我们的家 |
[30:30] | And you there every night to come home to. | 你每晚都回的家 |
[30:36] | And me there. | 想想在家里的我 |
[30:46] | I lied to you before… | 那天在旋转木马发生的事 |
[30:49] | about what happened that day at the carousel. | 我撒了谎 |
[30:54] | I remember what she said. | 她说的话我还记得 |
[30:56] | I remember what I said. | 我说了什么我也记得 |
[31:00] | I remember everything. | 所有事我都记得 |
[31:13] | It was a Thursday afternoon. | 那是星期四下午 |
[31:16] | We had made a pact — | 我们约好了 |
[31:19] | She would leave Thatcher, and I would leave Adele. | 她会离开撒切尔 我离开阿戴尔 |
[31:24] | Your mother had just received | 你妈妈刚接到 |
[31:25] | her first Harper Avery nomination. | 哈珀-艾弗里奖的第一次提名 |
[31:28] | She was so excited. | 她高兴坏了 |
[31:31] | And I was…jealous. | 可我嫉妒了 |
[31:36] | Not like healthy competition. | 不是良性竞争的那种嫉妒 |
[31:39] | A hateful, hopeless jealousy… | 而是令人厌恶 无可救药的嫉妒 |
[31:45] | As if she was already too far ahead to catch up to. | 好像她已经远远跑在前面追不上了 |
[31:49] | Her success illuminated everything | 她的成功为她绕上一圈光环 |
[31:51] | I hadn’t yet accomplished. | 而我什么都还没得到 |
[31:54] | The night before, | 这之前的那晚 |
[31:56] | as I worked up the nerve to tell Adele, | 我试着鼓起勇气想跟阿戴尔坦白的时候 |
[32:01] | I thought of your mother. | 我想到了你妈妈 |
[32:05] | I thought of what she could do at such a young age. | 我在想她这么年轻 就已经那么厉害 |
[32:09] | I thought of what she would do. | 想她以后可能会取得的成就 |
[32:14] | And I thought… | 然后我就想 |
[32:18] | “I will spend my life feeling like this…” | 我以后一辈子就活在 |
[32:23] | “…my entire life.” | 她的光环下 |
[32:30] | So I ruined it. | 所以我毁约了 |
[32:37] | You have a child. | 你有孩子 |
[32:37] | Don’t say that. I won’t listen, Richard. | 不许说 我不想听 理查德 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我办不到 |
[32:41] | No, please, please, please, please! | 别走 求求你 求你 别走 |
[32:43] | Ellis, no. | 爱丽丝 别这样 |
[32:45] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[32:46] | Richard, you can’t leave me. | 理查德 你不能丢下我 |
[32:48] | Richard! Richard! | 理查德 理查德 |
[32:51] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[33:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:15] | We have to go home. We have to go home. | 我们要回家 我们要回家 |
[33:18] | We have to go home. | 要回家 |
[33:22] | And then she took me home. | 然后她带我回了家 |
[33:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:25] | And then she attempted suicide. | 然后就想自杀 |
[33:33] | We would have had a whole other life. | 我们的生活完全可以是另一种样子 |
[33:39] | Everything after that was my fault. | 那件事之后的一切都是我的错 |
[33:43] | I made the wrong choice for the wrong reason. | 我为了错误的原因 做了错误的选择 |
[33:49] | And there’s hardly a day goes by that I don’t… | 之后的几乎每一天 我都在后悔 |
[34:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[34:04] | I bet you are. | 我知道 |
[34:10] | He’s gone back to Adele. | 他回阿戴尔身边了 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | Of course he has. | 我就知道 |
[34:16] | Mom… | 妈 |
[34:18] | He’s afraid — | 他害怕了 |
[34:20] | Afraid to be happy. | 害怕变得更快乐 |
[34:22] | And I’m all alone. | 留下我一个人 |
[34:26] | Now I have to raise my daughter alone. | 现在我要一个人把女儿拉扯大 |
[34:30] | How am I expected to do that? | 我怎么做得到 |
[34:48] | She’s pretty skittish. | 她很容易激动 |
[34:49] | Ana, we need to talk to you. | 安娜 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[34:50] | No. No, you said we will be all right. | 我不要 不要 你说我们不会有事的 |
[34:53] | It’s okay. You’re safe. Calm down. | 没关系 你们很安全 别紧张 |
[34:54] | You can’t take her from me. | 你不能把她带走 |
[34:55] | I’m going. I’m go– | 我要走 我要 |
[34:55] | Nadia is safe. | 纳迪娅不会有事 |
[34:56] | I spoke to CPS. | 我跟儿童保护组织的人谈过了 |
[34:57] | I told them the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding | 我说整件事完全就是误会 |
[35:00] | and that I made a mistake. | 是我搞错了 |
[35:01] | These people are lawyers from the hospital, | 这些人是医院派来的律师 |
[35:03] | and they are going to help you. | 他们会帮你的 |
[35:05] | Ana, they’re gonna work with you, explain your rights, | 安娜 他们会帮你的 解释你的权利 |
[35:08] | help with the payment plan. | 帮忙处理医药费 |
[35:09] | No one’s gonna deny Nadia medical treatment, | 不会有人拒绝为纳迪娅治疗 |
[35:11] | and no one’s gonna take her away, | 也不会有人带她走 |
[35:12] | but you have to bring her here to me for her treatments. | 但你必须带她来见我 给她治病 |
[35:14] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:16] | Okay, I’m going to bring them in now. | 好了 我带他们进来 |
[35:26] | No, no, no, I didn’t vote for you. | 没有 没有 我没投你 |
[35:27] | Like a month ago, you were all, | 一个月前你们一个个还口口声声说 |
[35:29] | “Tell me if you need help. I will help you.” | 有需要就来找我 我会帮你的 |
[35:30] | So full of crap. | 全是骗人的鬼话 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起嘛 对不起 |
[35:32] | If you didn’t want to vote for me, fine, | 不想投我就算了 |
[35:33] | but then why lie to my face about it? | 为什么要骗我 |
[35:34] | Because I didn’t think that you’d take the attending job if you knew. | 因为你知道后就不会同意当主治医师了 |
[35:37] | Look, if you’re trying to be a mentor or whatever, | 你如果还想做我导师的话 |
[35:38] | right now you’re sucking. | 你简直烂到家了 |
[35:39] | No, I’m not your mentor! | 没有 我不想做 |
[35:41] | I-I mean, I am if you need me to be, | 我是说 你想的话我可以 |
[35:42] | but I need you to not need me to be. | 但我不希望你把我当成导师 |
[35:44] | That’s why I didn’t vote for you. | 所以我没有投给你 |
[35:46] | Listen, I spent the day | 听着 我花了一整天时间 |
[35:47] | observing a fetal shunt placement, | 见习了一台胎儿分流术 |
[35:48] | trying to suck up to a woman | 就是为了拍那女人的马屁 |
[35:49] | who I’m 100% positive hates me. | 而我百分百确定那女人恨我 |
[35:51] | The only reason that I could even try to do that | 我会这么做的唯一原因 |
[35:53] | is because you handled that little girl’s case | 就是因为有你在如此完美地 |
[35:55] | so beautifully. | 处理那个小女孩的病例 |
[35:57] | I need to take a step back from peds surgery | 如果我想顺利完成学业 |
[35:59] | if I’m gonna make this fellowship work… | 并且不让我的婚姻破裂 |
[36:00] | and if I’m gonna keep my marriage from falling apart. | 我就得离开儿外科 |
[36:04] | And the only way that I can even try to do that | 能让我放心去这么做的唯一因素 |
[36:06] | is if — is if you’re here, | 就是因为有你在这 |
[36:08] | doing everything that I can’t do. | 做着所有我无法完成的工作 |
[36:11] | I don’t need you to be my fellow anymore, Alex. | 我不再需要你跟着我学习了 阿历克斯 |
[36:13] | I need you to be me. | 我要你成为我 |
[36:15] | You’re the only one I can trust to do that. | 你是唯一让我放心交给你去做的人 |
[36:20] | I should be making a lot more money. | 我要涨很多工资 |
[36:23] | A lot. A lot. | 很多 很多 |
[36:30] | Ah, no, stop. Stop. | 别 别走 别走 |
[36:31] | We’re not fighting. The fighting is over. | 我们不吵架了 吵架结束了 |
[36:32] | I am calling a halt to it. | 我要求结束争吵 |
[36:33] | God, Derek, you don’t just get to do that, | 上帝啊 德里克 你怎么能这样 |
[36:35] | decide when we’re moving, | 一个人决定我们什么时候搬家 |
[36:37] | decide when a fight is over. | 什么时候停止吵架 |
[36:38] | What if I’m not done fighting? | 如果我说还没吵完呢 |
[36:40] | It’s — it’s not over. I can guarantee you that. | 是 是没完 我可以向你保证 |
[36:42] | We’ll probably fight tomorrow and the next day, | 我们可能明天或者后天会继续吵 |
[36:43] | and this is gonna last for a while, | 并且可能还会再吵上一阵子 |
[36:44] | but right now we’re gonna have a truce. | 但现在我们得暂停一会儿 |
[36:48] | A truce? | 暂停 |
[36:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:51] | You have a sister. | 你有个妹妹了 |
[36:56] | You’re losing her, Meredith, and you shouldn’t. | 你要失去她了 梅瑞狄斯 你不应该这样 |
[36:59] | You have a sister and you don’t tell me? | 你有个妹妹却不告诉我 |
[37:01] | This can’t happen. | 怎么可以这样 |
[37:01] | When stuff like this comes up, you have to let me know. | 出这样的事情 你应该告诉我 |
[37:03] | I — we put all our other stuff aside, and it’s like I — | 我 我们可以把其它事情先放下 因为我 |
[37:08] | I need to know that you’re okay. | 我想知道你好不好 |
[37:10] | Are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:14] | We have to go home. | 我们回家去 |
[37:15] | Would you like to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[37:16] | No. Absolutely not. No. | 不 完全不想 不要 |
[37:18] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[37:21] | Richard and Ellis had a kid. | 理查德和爱丽丝有个孩子 |
[37:30] | I remember moving to Boston. | 我记得我们搬去波士顿 |
[37:33] | I remember the two of us | 我记得我们两个人 |
[37:34] | basically hiding out in an apartment. | 基本算是躲在一间公寓里 |
[37:37] | And I remember she cried a lot. | 我还记得她经常哭 |
[37:41] | And I member her belly getting big. | 我记得她的肚子大了起来 |
[37:44] | And I knew I wasn’t supposed to make any noise. | 我知道我应该不声不响 |
[37:48] | And then her water broke on the kitchen floor, | 然后她的羊水破了 流到厨房地板上 |
[37:53] | and that scared me because it reminded me | 这把我吓坏了 因为这让我想起了 |
[37:56] | of the blood in the kitchen when she cut her wrists. | 她割腕时流在厨房里的血 |
[37:59] | And I went to the hospital. | 然后是医院 |
[38:01] | I was there… | 当时我在场 |
[38:03] | …both times. | 两次都在 |
[38:04] | And I heard a baby cry, and I heard my mother cry. | 我听见孩子的哭声 还有我妈妈的哭声 |
[38:08] | And then we went home. | 然后我们就回家了 |
[38:10] | And her belly wasn’t big anymore. | 她的肚子也不大了 |
[38:13] | And then we moved across town to a house, | 我们搬到城市了的另一头 |
[38:15] | a really nice house. | 一栋很漂亮的房子里 |
[38:17] | And then she started her fellowship at Mass Gen, | 接着她就去了麻省总医院开始进修 |
[38:20] | and I just started first grade. | 而我开始上一年级 |
[38:24] | And then she was just Dr. Ellis Grey | 然后她就是爱丽丝·格蕾医生了 |
[38:28] | and I was just a kid in school | 我是一个小学生 |
[38:29] | and everything went back to normal. | 一切又回归正常 |
[38:31] | I mean, I was 5 years old. | 我才五岁 |
[38:33] | What — what was the alternative? | 我妈还有其它选择吗 |
[38:40] | And I have a sister. | 现在我有了个妹妹 |
[38:44] | She’s nice. Good doctor. | 她很好 是个好医生 |
[39:00] | You remind me of my daughter. | 你让我想起了我女儿 |
[39:11] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[39:15] | Do you have a second? | 有时间吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Listen — | 有 听着 |
[39:19] | You didn’t ask for a sister, | 你没有主动要求要有个姐姐 |
[39:21] | and you probably don’t need one. | 可能你也不需要姐妹 |
[39:23] | Your parents send you singing fish. | 你的养父母请了个唱歌小哥庆祝你新工作 |
[39:25] | You’re very accomplished for your age, | 你这么年轻 已经很出色了 |
[39:27] | and you seem very happy. | 你看起来也很幸福 |
[39:29] | So, you can go if you want. | 所以 如果你想走那就走吧 |
[39:31] | I can understand why you would want to. | 你真想离开 我也能理解 |
[39:33] | But I would like to show you something | 但如果你有时间的话 |
[39:35] | if you have a minute. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[39:39] | They say we can repress our memories. | 据说人类可以抑制记忆 |
[39:42] | I wonder if we’re just keeping them safe somewhere… | 我猜我们只是把记忆保存在了某个安全的地方 |
[39:48] | She wrote in these journals, obsessively… | 她写了这些日志 写了很多 |
[39:53] | mostly surgical notes, ideas, | 大多数是手术笔记 想法 |
[39:55] | but this one is from around the time you were born. | 但这篇是在你出生前后写成的 |
[40:04] | “A surgery can fail for any number of reasons, | “许多原因都能导致手术失败 |
[40:07] | “whether from a patient’s morbidity | “可能是患者疾病本身的原因 |
[40:10] | or surgeon’s ineptitude.” Geez. | 也可能是手术医生的能力原因” 天啊 |
[40:12] | They’re not so warm. | 写得很冷酷 |
[40:15] | She wasn’t, either. | 她也不是个热情的人 |
[40:17] | But there is more to her than… | 但对她而言这比 |
[40:21] | I’m still finding out things about her myself. | 我也在搜寻关于她的事情 |
[40:25] | …because no matter how painful they are, | 因为不管记忆多么痛苦 |
[40:28] | they are our most valuable possessions. | 它们都是我们最珍贵的财产 |
[40:35] | Our lives are built on our mistakes | 我们的生活由我们的成功构成 |
[40:37] | as much as our successes. | 也同样由我们的错误构成 |
[40:40] | She wrote mostly at night, | 她大多在晚上写 |
[40:41] | with a glass of wine, as you can see by the… | 边写边喝杯酒 就像你看到的 |
[40:44] | ring stains and — | 酒杯的污渍 |
[40:46] | but I think here is when she found out | 但我猜这里就是她发现 |
[40:51] | she was pregnant because the wine stains stop | 她怀孕了 因为酒渍消失了 |
[40:54] | and she starts writing down everything she ate. | 并且她开始记下所有自己吃的东西 |
[40:59] | So… | 所以 |
[40:59] | This was when she… | 这是当她 |
[41:01] | Realized she was pregnant with you. | 意识到自己怀了你的时候 |
[41:05] | So she wanted you to be okay. | 她希望你没事 |
[41:08] | She wanted to be healthy. | 她希望你健康 |
[41:11] | She tried, at least. | 至少 她努力了 |
[41:17] | They made us who we are. | 这些构成了我们 |
[41:28] | The first time I won the Harper Avery, | 我第一次获哈珀·艾弗里奖时 |
[41:30] | I dedicated it to the men who’d been so supportive. | 将奖杯献给了一直”支持”我的男同胞们 |
[41:35] | No, I wish. Just kidding. | 才怪 开个玩笑 |
[41:39] | The first time I won the Harper Avery, | 我第一次获哈珀·艾弗里奖时 |
[41:41] | I thought, “Screw all those boys.” | 我想 “去他的男人” |
[41:45] | I stood there, holding that trophy, | 我站在那 拿着奖牌 |
[41:48] | and I thought about everything I’d sacrificed, | 我想起了我所牺牲的一切 |
[41:52] | what I had overcome. | 我所克服的困难 |
[41:56] | And I dedicated that award | 我把这个奖献给了 |
[41:59] | to all the women surgeons who would come after me. | 我之后的所有女性外科医生 |
[42:14] | Where were we? | 还有什么问题 |