时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Uncontrollable bleeding. | 流血不止 |
[00:03] | Acidosis. | 酸中毒 |
[00:05] | Cold. | 体温下降 |
[00:06] | We all know what the combination means | 我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[00:09] | We call it the trait of death. | 我们把它叫做致死三联征 |
[00:12] | The point of no return. | 到这已经无力回天了 |
[00:16] | We’ve been talking about having another baby for months! | 我们几个月都在讨论要孩子的事 |
[00:18] | We were excited! we were discussing freaking names! | 我们很激动 我们还在讨论名字 |
[00:21] | Why would you do that — just to get my hopes up? | 你为什么这么做 就为了让我燃起希望吗 |
[00:23] | You’re attacking me for something | 你简直在无中生有 |
[00:24] | that I never even said! | 我根本没说过什么 |
[00:25] | you didn’t have to say anything! | 你还需要说么 |
[00:27] | It’s clear from everything | 你的所作所为”说”得很清楚 |
[00:28] | that you do that you don’t want this. | 你不想要孩子 |
[00:30] | Why start training all over again? | 为什么你要去当研究员 |
[00:31] | You’re an amazing pediatric surgeon. | 你已经是个很棒的儿科医生了 |
[00:33] | People cross the country just to have you operate on their kids. | 家长们不远千里来这让你给他们孩子做手术 |
[00:35] | For the last time, | 我再说最后一次 |
[00:36] | This fellowship is advancing my career, which is — | 这个进修项目能让我的工作更上一层 |
[00:38] | Which is not advancing this family! | 但对这个家庭却没有任何好处 |
[00:40] | It’s the moment in the O.R. | 此时在手术室中 |
[00:41] | when you turn to damage control. | 你要开始控制损伤 |
[00:44] | Callie, actually, if I could stop you there, | 凯丽 我打断你一下 |
[00:45] | I’m interested to hear the rest of Arizona’s sentence. | 我想听听亚利桑那下面要说什么 |
[00:48] | Arizona, you were going to say…? | 亚利桑那 你刚才要说什么 |
[00:51] | You stop. | 你停下来 |
[00:53] | You step back. | 退后一步 |
[00:55] | You let the body rest and see if you can find a solution… | 身心放松 想想是否能 |
[00:59] | to the chaos that’s happening inside. | 解决这些起于萧墙的祸乱 |
[01:01] | Courtney, you’re doing great. | 考特尼 你做得很好 |
[01:02] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[01:02] | Is she okay? Tell me she’s okay. | 她没事吧 快告诉我她没事 |
[01:04] | Are you kidding? She’s absolutely beautiful. | 当然啊 她漂亮极了 |
[01:07] | Isn’t that right, Robbins? | 是吗 罗宾斯 |
[01:08] | She’s so beautiful. | 她太漂亮了 |
[01:08] | We’re just gonna check her out and get her a little oxygen. | 我们要给她做检查 然后给她吸氧 |
[01:12] | Lap pads. | 纱垫 |
[01:14] | All right, the placenta, Robbins. | 胎盘 罗宾斯 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[01:16] | Uh, hey, Alex, how are her sats? | 阿历克斯 她的血氧饱和度如何 |
[01:18] | Below 90, but improving with bagging. | 低于90 但我在手控供氧 她在恢复 |
[01:19] | All right, let’s get her ready to go. | 很好 给她做好准备转移 |
[01:20] | Robbins, the baby is no longer your patient. | 罗宾斯 婴儿已经不是你的病人了 |
[01:22] | Pay attention here. | 集中注意力到这里 |
[01:27] | Arizona, you ready? | 亚利桑那 你准备好了吗 |
[01:36] | I love when you talk to a patient | 我喜欢你在和病人交流的时候 |
[01:38] | And it’s like they’re the only person in the whole world. | 专心全意地 就仿佛他们是唯一的存在 |
[01:41] | I love, um, you bite your lip just a teeny bit — | 我喜欢当你研究扫描结果时 |
[01:45] | It’s barely noticeable — when you study scans, | 轻咬自己的嘴唇 这动作很细微 |
[01:47] | and I find it really sexy. | 但我觉得很性感 |
[01:49] | I love when you do the voices | 我喜欢你晚上给索菲亚念书 |
[01:52] | when you read to Sofia at night and make her laugh | 逗她发笑时候的声音 |
[01:56] | and I could listen to that sound all day… | 我喜欢听那个声音 一整天都听不厌 |
[02:01] | for the rest of my life. | 听一辈子也不会 |
[02:02] | And you smile when you sleep — | 我还喜欢你睡觉时的笑容 |
[02:05] | like, big, like, crazy-big. | 很大 特别大的笑容 |
[02:08] | And I love that when I wake up, | 我喜欢每早一睁眼 |
[02:09] | that’s the first thing I see. | 就看到你笑 |
[02:12] | Uh, and I love — | 我还喜欢… |
[02:13] | See, why — why don’t you just — god. | 为什么 为什么你 天哪 |
[02:16] | Callie, do you want to talk about | 凯丽 你想不想说一下 |
[02:18] | how Arizona’s words make you feel? | 你对这些有什么要说的 |
[02:20] | Um, well, it’s just — I just — I — I — | 就是 我就是 我 |
[02:24] | If you’d say this stuff out loud once in a while. | 如果你能偶尔说给我听就好了 |
[02:26] | I would if you’d let me. | 那也得你给我机会说啊 |
[02:29] | Wait, what? | 你这是什么意思 |
[02:30] | I was just saying them right now, | 我刚才就在说啊 |
[02:31] | and then you cut me off, | 然后你就打断我了 |
[02:32] | I mean, you’re too busy trying to speak for me — | 我是说你一直都在替我说话 |
[02:34] | Okay, remember the language | 好吧 记得我们之前说过的 |
[02:36] | we talked about using with each other. | 彼此之间谈话的用词 |
[02:40] | I feel that you’re always cutting — | 我觉得你一直在… |
[02:43] | Well, I feel that you’re constantly accusing me of this — | 我觉得你一直在指责我… |
[02:44] | I feel that you just did that again. | 我觉得你刚才又打断我了 |
[02:46] | She just did it again! | 她刚才又打断我了 |
[02:47] | let’s try again. | 再来一次 |
[02:50] | Callie, I feel, uh, | 凯丽 我觉得 |
[02:52] | that you should go with a primary repair. | 你应该先进行一期修补 |
[02:53] | Eh, I feel the artery’s missing too large a piece. | 我觉得主动脉的缺口太大了 |
[02:55] | We’ll do an interposition graft. | 我们要做一个插入移植 |
[02:56] | W– you agreed with me in pre-op. | 你术前还跟我意见一致呢 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well, I changed my mind once I got in here | 对 但我进来看见缺口大小后 |
[03:00] | and saw the extent of the defect. | 我改变想法了 |
[03:01] | Um, finished ligating the bleeders, | 我把出血点结扎了 |
[03:03] | so we’re all set up here. | 我们这里都完成了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, and I don’t see any more bone fragments, Dr. Torres, so — | 对 我没看见骨折碎片 托瑞斯医生 |
[03:07] | When you so quickly disregard my medical opinion, | 你竟然理都不理我的医学建议 |
[03:09] | it makes me feel like you forget that I’m a pediatric surgeon | 我也是儿科医生好么 |
[03:12] | who knows that interpositional grafts | 我知道植入移植 |
[03:13] | can cause complications in children. | 会在儿童中引起并发症 |
[03:14] | Well, when you question me in the O.R., | 好吧 你在手术室中质疑我 |
[03:16] | it makes me feel like you don’t think I can do my job. | 让我觉得你认为我无法胜任我的工作 |
[03:18] | We’ll use a PTFE graft, Wilson. | 我们用聚四氟乙烯材料移植 威尔逊 |
[03:19] | Use the great saphenous vein, Wilson. | 用大隐隐静脉 威尔逊 |
[03:20] | We don’t need any synthetic materials. | 我们不需要任何合成材料 |
[03:22] | Okay, fine, cut into the kid’s leg. | 好吧 那就把这孩子的腿切开 |
[03:27] | It’s not about the leg | 这跟腿没有关系 |
[03:29] | it was never about the — it goes way before the leg. | 这从来都…这比腿的事情早得多 |
[03:32] | Four years ago, I received the grant of a lifetime. | 4年前 我得到了千载难逢的一笔资助 |
[03:36] | Going to Africa, working in that clinic — | 让我能去非洲的诊所工作 |
[03:38] | That was an opportunity that I never thought that I would get. | 我想都没想过能有那个机会 |
[03:40] | You followed your dream. You went. | 于是你就去了 完成你的梦想 |
[03:42] | But you were supposed to go with me, | 但你应该跟我一起去的 |
[03:43] | and you were miserable | 然后你变得很痛苦 |
[03:44] | and letting everyone know about it. | 而且大家都知道 |
[03:46] | And so I went. I went without you, | 然后我去了 你没去 |
[03:47] | And then I came back — for you. | 最后为了你我回来了 |
[03:48] | I came back for you. | 我回来是为了你 |
[03:51] | And when I came back, you were — | 但我回来的时候 你呢 |
[03:53] | Pregnant? | 怀孕了 |
[03:56] | I’m bisexual. | 我是双性恋 |
[03:57] | I’m attracted to both men and women, and it freaks her out. | 我男女都喜欢 这吓坏她了 |
[04:00] | Yes, I slept with Mark. I got pregnant. | 对 我和马克睡了 然后怀孕了 |
[04:02] | I was pregnant. And? | 我怀孕了 然后呢 |
[04:05] | And I had no time to process it. | 我没有时间去想清楚 |
[04:08] | I was so in love with you, | 我完全爱上你了 |
[04:09] | I just wanted to be with you, no matter what. | 我无论如何就想和你在一起 |
[04:11] | And I-if in order to be with you — | 如果能和你在一起 |
[04:13] | If you’re about to say what I think you’re about to say — | 如果你下面说的跟我想的一样 |
[04:15] | Let me get a word in, Callie! | 让我继续说 凯丽 |
[04:16] | I trapped you into a kid, | 我强迫你接受了孩子 |
[04:17] | a kid you never wanted, and now you’re stuck. | 一个你本不想要的孩子 而你现在痛苦了 |
[04:21] | Don’t you ever say | 你没权利说 |
[04:24] | that I don’t love my child or that I regret my child! | 我不爱我的孩子 我后悔有孩子 |
[04:27] | I regret that you made a decision for me! | 我后悔的是你替我做了决定 |
[04:29] | You make all the choices! | 你做了所有的决定 |
[04:31] | And every time that I try to make a decision for myself, | 而我每次想要为自己做一次决定 |
[04:33] | it’s like you make me feel like | 你就会让我觉得 |
[04:34] | the worst, most selfish person in the whole world! | 我成了世界上最无耻自私的人 |
[04:37] | I’m sorry. Did I make you feel selfish | 抱歉 当你出轨的时候 |
[04:39] | when you decided to sleep with another woman? | 是我让你觉得自私了吗 |
[04:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我真是抱歉啊 |
[04:44] | That’s not what I meant, | 这不是我的意思 |
[04:46] | and you know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我说的不是这个意思 |
[04:47] | I meant that anytime that I try and do something for myself, | 我是说每一次我试图为自己做点事 |
[04:51] | you — you — j– | 你…你… |
[04:55] | Callie, the session’s not done yet. | 凯丽 这次会谈还没结束 |
[04:57] | It feels pretty done. | 我觉得已经结束了 |
[04:59] | No! | 不行 |
[05:00] | That’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的想法 |
[05:01] | It is not a stupid idea. She didn’t mean “stupid.” | 这不是个蠢主意 她不是说”蠢” |
[05:04] | She just said the word “stupid,” so — | 她刚刚用的就是这个字 |
[05:05] | You’re talking about spending | 你们刚才说要把我的 |
[05:06] | a large portion of my grant money | 一大部分的研究基金用于 |
[05:08] | on a complicated staged facial reconstruction | 复杂的分期面部重建手术上 |
[05:11] | for one patient. | 而且只是一个病人 |
[05:12] | So, what, you want to just reject him? | 那你是打算拒绝这个病人吗 |
[05:14] | No, we find a way to help him that’s less stupid! | 不 我们要找一个没有这么蠢的办法 |
[05:17] | Okay, I’m gonna grab lunch. | 好吧 我去吃午饭 |
[05:18] | Hunt, find me later. | 亨特 一会去找我 |
[05:25] | What’s going on, huh? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:28] | It’s just I keep giving and giving and giving. | 我一直不停地付出 付出 付出 |
[05:31] | You’re giving me things I didn’t ask for, Callie. | 凯丽 你付出的东西都是我不想要的 |
[05:33] | That is not true! | 这一点都不对 |
[05:34] | All I’ve done is everything that you’ve asked me to do. | 我所做的一切都是你要求我的 |
[05:37] | You asked me to not leave you after the plane crash. I didn’t. | 你要我坠机事件后不离开你 我没有 |
[05:39] | You wanted me to stay after you cheated on me. I did. | 你要我在你出轨后不离开你 我没有 |
[05:42] | Then you wanted a house. We got it. | 然后你想要一栋房子 我们也买了 |
[05:44] | I do everything for you, Arizona, | 我为你做了一切 亚利桑那 |
[05:46] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[05:47] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[05:48] | Well, and now we’re here, and I want something, | 但现在我们在这里 我有想要的 |
[05:50] | and you can’t give it to me. You won’t give it to me. | 但你却不给我 你却不愿意给我 |
[05:52] | I never said that I didn’t want a baby! | 我从来没说过我不想要孩子 |
[05:54] | The whole reason that we’re here | 我们在这里的所有原因 |
[05:55] | is because of you and what you want. | 都是因为你和你想要的 |
[05:57] | I am trying to give you what you want, | 我在试图满足你的要求 |
[05:59] | but you make it so hard. | 但你却让我越来越难以做到 |
[06:00] | Why can’t you commit to anything? | 为什么你一点都不愿意奉献 |
[06:02] | I’ve committed the past five years of my life to you. | 我已经将过去的五年都献给了你 |
[06:06] | We’re…not getting anywhere. | 我们完全没有进展 |
[06:08] | We’ve circled right back to where we started. | 又回到原点了 |
[06:11] | It may be time to hit the reset button. | 还是重来过比较好 |
[06:13] | Great. Let’s — let’s reset. | 行 重来吧 |
[06:16] | How? | 怎么重来 |
[06:17] | Have you ever considered spending some time apart? | 你们有没有想过分开一段时间 |
[06:20] | Because a break can actually — | 大家冷静一下其实可以 |
[06:21] | You mean a separation? No. | 你是说分居吗 不行 |
[06:22] | We’re trying to save our marriage, not destroy it. | 我们是在挽救婚姻 不是拆散它 |
[06:24] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想分居 |
[06:25] | Let her finish. | 让她说完 |
[06:26] | Don’t think of it as a separation. | 不用把这想像成分居 |
[06:28] | You two have gone through so much. | 你们共同经历了很多 |
[06:29] | You’re completely different people | 跟你们刚在一起时相比 |
[06:31] | than when you first got together. | 你们现在是完全不同的人了 |
[06:32] | It can be helpful to rediscover who you are. | 冷静一下能帮你们重新找回自我 |
[06:35] | Take a break from one another. | 何不互相冷静一段时间呢 |
[06:37] | Break, separation — it’s the same thing. | 冷静 分居 都是一回事 |
[06:39] | It’s the first step to divorce. | 都是离婚的第一步 |
[06:41] | Is this what you want? Is this what you — | 你想冷静吗 你想吗 |
[06:42] | Let her finish. | 让她说完 |
[06:43] | Look, in my experience, couples come to therapy | 以我的经验来看 夫妇来接受心理指导 |
[06:45] | for one of two reasons. | 有两个原因 |
[06:46] | Either one person wants out of the relationship | 一个是一方想解除婚姻关系 |
[06:48] | and they need help telling the other, | 想找办法告诉另一方 |
[06:50] | or they both desperately want to make it work. | 还有一个是他们都迫切地想重归于好 |
[06:53] | They want to fight to make it work. | 他们想努力挽救 |
[06:54] | Well, we want to make it work, right? | 我们想和好 对不对 |
[06:57] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[06:58] | And a break is not an end. | 并不只是冷静而已 |
[06:59] | A break is a tool to help make it work, | 冷静只是帮助你们和好的一种方式 |
[07:02] | for an agreed-upon time, | 按照约定的期限冷静一段时间后 |
[07:03] | and then we come together, re-evaluate the relationship. | 再回来重新审视你们的婚姻 |
[07:06] | No. I don’t like it. I don’t — no. | 我不要 我不喜欢 我不 |
[07:07] | I think it’s crazy. I’m sorry, I do. | 这太荒唐了 对不起 我真这么觉得 |
[07:10] | I-I mean, we’re supposed to be getting closer, | 我们的目的是要变得更亲密 |
[07:11] | So, what, we need more space? | 为什么反而需要更多空间 |
[07:12] | No, we need more time together, | 不对 我们要花更多时间在一起 |
[07:14] | not apart. | 而不是分开 |
[07:14] | That’s how you make things work, right? | 这才是解决问题的办法 不是吗 |
[07:17] | No break, right? | 我们不要冷静 是吧 |
[07:23] | I think we should take a break. | 我们要冷静一段时间 |
[07:38] | How long — how long will the break last? | 要冷静多久时间 |
[07:40] | As long as you’d like. We decide that now. | 多久都可以 我们现在就决定吧 |
[07:42] | Okay. Um…30 days? | 好吧 那就 三十天 |
[07:47] | 30 days? A month? | 三十天 一个月 |
[07:48] | You need a break from me for a whole month? | 你想跟我冷静一整个月 |
[07:52] | Arizona, you want to say something, now is the time. | 亚利桑那 你有想说的话现在可以说了 |
[07:55] | Callie, I was trying to be nice. | 凯丽 我已经很含蓄了 |
[07:57] | I-I don’t even think that that’d be enough. | 我觉得三十天都可能不够 |
[07:58] | I mean, if I thought you’d go for it, | 我要是早知道你会同意 |
[08:00] | maybe three months, six months. | 我可能会说三个月或者六个月 |
[08:03] | Oh — oh, my god. Six months? | 我的天 六个月 |
[08:04] | I’m trying to be honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[08:06] | I want to save us, but the only way that I know | 我想挽回 但我唯一知道的办法 |
[08:08] | how to do this is by being honest. | 就是诚实 |
[08:09] | This feels like a joke. | 这简直就是个笑话 |
[08:11] | Or a reality show. | 或者真人秀 |
[08:13] | “Real lesbian housewives M.D. of Seattle.” | “西雅图女同主妇兼医生的真实生活” |
[08:22] | Fine, 30 days. How does it work? | 行 就三十天 我们要怎么做 |
[08:25] | You have a child, so for her sake, | 你们有一个孩子 所以为她着想 |
[08:27] | you two will live in the house as parents, | 你们俩以家长的身份一起住 |
[08:30] | but with separate lives, separate rooms. | 但生活要分开 住不同房间 |
[08:34] | Boundaries are vital. | 界限分明很重要 |
[08:35] | Make a schedule for child-care responsibilities, | 为照顾孩子分配好各自的责任 |
[08:37] | and stick to it. | 要严格执行 |
[08:39] | No talking, | 不能说话 |
[08:41] | no communication, except in emergencies. | 除非紧急情况 不能交流 |
[08:46] | Lastly — this is important… | 最后这条很重要 |
[08:49] | no intimacy, no sex, | 不能有亲密举动 不能上床 |
[08:53] | with other people or with each other. | 不论是跟别人还是和彼此都不可以 |
[09:04] | Sofia’s getting dressed. | 索菲亚穿好衣服了 |
[09:07] | She also seems to be continuing | 这周她都一直喜欢 |
[09:08] | the purple theme she’s got going on this week. | 紫色调 停不下来 |
[09:15] | Arizona, I didn’t sleep at all. | 亚利桑那 我整晚都没睡 |
[09:18] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[09:19] | It’s been one night, and, um… | 已经一个晚上了 |
[09:22] | I feel we don’t need this. | 我觉得我们不用这样 |
[09:26] | How are we seriously supposed to not talk for an entire month? | 我们怎么可能一整个月不说话 |
[09:33] | Just — please, just please look at me. I need to talk. | 求你看看我 我想说说话 |
[09:51] | Emily, I’m sorry. I know it hurts. | 艾米莉 对不起 我知道很疼 |
[09:53] | Hurts like a bitch. | 痛死了 |
[09:54] | Yeah, meds will kick in soon. | 药很快就会起效了 |
[09:56] | You got your arm caught in what, again? | 你手臂被什么卷进去来着 |
[09:57] | A noodle-making machine. | 做面条的机器 |
[10:00] | It’s the dumbest job ever, but it just pays well, | 这工作没劲透了 不过工资不错 |
[10:03] | and I’m trying to get into culinary school, | 我想去烹饪学校学习 |
[10:05] | which is freaking expensive. | 学费能贵死人 |
[10:06] | Looks like comminuted, displaced, | 看起来有粉碎性骨折 移位 |
[10:08] | mid-shaft radius and ulna fractures. | 桡骨中端及尺骨骨折 |
[10:10] | Yep. | 好的 |
[10:10] | Well, Emily, | 艾米莉 |
[10:12] | unfortunately, your arm definitely needs surgery. | 很不幸 你的手臂必须手术 |
[10:14] | Now, in order to stabilize the fracture, | 现在 要固定骨折部位 |
[10:16] | I will most likely need to put in a plate and some screws. | 应该要用到金属板和螺丝 |
[10:19] | Uh, Edwards, call up to the O.R. | 爱德华兹 通知手术室 |
[10:21] | How long will it take to heal? | 伤口要多久才能愈合 |
[10:22] | I need my arm in shape to cook, to train for school. | 手臂康复我才能做菜 才能上学培训 |
[10:25] | Applications are due in a month. | 一个月后申请就截止了 |
[10:26] | Well, obviously, it’s a pretty bad fracture, | 你伤得很重 |
[10:28] | but we will fix you up. | 我们会把你治好的 |
[10:29] | We will get you into P.T. as soon as we can, | 我们会尽快让你进行理疗 |
[10:31] | and you will be back at it before you know it, okay? | 你很快就能恢复了 知道吗 |
[10:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:39] | Lee Franklin, one day old, | 李·富兰克林 刚出生一天 |
[10:40] | diagnosed with esophageal atresia at birth. | 患有先天性食管闭锁 |
[10:43] | Which means that his esophagus | 也就是说 他的食道 |
[10:44] | developed in two separate pieces. | 是两截分开长的 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry, but I thought you said you could fix the gap. | 不好意思 你不是说能修补好空隙啊 |
[10:48] | When is that gonna happen? | 要什么时候补好 |
[10:49] | Well, unfortunately, Lee’s images show | 有个坏消息 李的片子显示 |
[10:51] | a longer gap than we predicted. | 空隙比我们预计的大 |
[10:53] | It’s measuring around four centimeters, which prevents us | 长度约有四厘米 所以我们不能 |
[10:56] | from simply sewing the two ends back together. | 直接把两端缝合 |
[10:57] | Dr. Karev can still operate. | 克莱夫医生还是可以手术的 |
[10:59] | It just makes the surgery a little bit more complicated. | 只不过手术会更复杂些 |
[11:01] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[11:02] | We’ll attach sutures to both ends of Lee’s esophagus, | 我们会在李的两截食道末端连上缝线 |
[11:05] | threading them out through incisions in his back. | 穿过背部切口 |
[11:08] | Every day, we’ll pull on the sutures, | 我们会每天扯缝线 |
[11:10] | thereby stretching the ends inside toward each other | 让里面的食道末端伸长 |
[11:13] | in order to connect them in a later surgery. | 在二次手术中连接两端 |
[11:15] | However, for the procedure to work, | 但是 为了手术能顺利进行 |
[11:18] | we’ll need Lee to remain extremely still, | 李必须保持一动不动的姿势 |
[11:20] | so we’ll need to put him in a medically induced coma. | 我们要让他进入医学诱导昏迷状态 |
[11:23] | I-I’m sorry, but, Dr. Robbins, | 不好意思 罗宾斯医生 |
[11:24] | but w-why aren’t you doing the surgery? | 为什么手术不是你做 |
[11:26] | Dr. Karev is now the attending on this case. | 你们的病例现在归克莱夫医生管 |
[11:28] | I have recently started a new specialty | 最近我开始在另一个部门 |
[11:30] | in a different department. | 一个新的专业工作 |
[11:31] | But I can assure you, | 但我向你们保证 |
[11:32] | I trained Dr. Karev, and he is awesome. | 克莱夫医生是我教出来的 技术非常精湛 |
[11:35] | Y-you have to put our baby into a coma? | 你要让我们宝宝陷入昏迷 |
[11:38] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[11:39] | This process could take… weeks. | 整个过程可能要好几周 |
[11:42] | There are other surgical options I’d love to go over — | 还有别的手术方式 |
[11:44] | But this is the best one for Lee. | 但这种对李来说是最好的 |
[11:47] | Dr. Robbins, can I see you outside? | 罗宾斯医生 能不能出来一下 |
[11:50] | What was that? | 你怎么回事 |
[11:51] | You’re just gonna make them worry. | 你那样说 他们会担心的 |
[11:52] | I was thinking of doing a colonic interposition. | 我想做结肠间置术 |
[11:55] | I fix the kid in one surgery, he can go home sooner. | 只要做一次手术 他就能回家了 |
[11:57] | No, using the native esophagus is better. | 不行 用自然的食管最好 |
[11:59] | It’s a prolonged hospital stay, but — | 虽然要住院很久 但是 |
[12:02] | We could have him in a coma for weeks, maybe months. | 我们要让他昏迷好几周 甚至好几个月 |
[12:04] | I mean, that’ll put the parents through hell. | 爸妈会担心疯了的 |
[12:05] | Using the colon has increased risks of stricture, | 用结肠的话 食道狭窄 吻合处渗漏 |
[12:08] | anastomotic leaks, GRED. | 和胃食道逆流性疾病的风险都会增加 |
[12:09] | I mean, it’s not fun to watch your kid go through that, either. | 眼睁睁看着孩子受这些苦当然也很折磨 |
[12:11] | Are you gonna let me do my job, | 你是要让我自己完成工作 |
[12:13] | or are you gonna do it for me the whole time? | 还是要一直替我完成 |
[12:14] | Oh, crap, I’m late for rounds. | 糟糕 我巡房迟到了 |
[12:15] | Okay, listen, just do it my way, okay? | 听我说 按我说的做 好吗 |
[12:16] | Fine, only because he was once your patient | 行 就因为他曾经是你的病人 |
[12:18] | and because you’re having trouble cutting the strings. | 你老是放不下 |
[12:20] | Yeah, or because you know that I’m right. | 或者是因为你知道我是对的 |
[12:23] | Here you go, doctor. | 这个给你 医生 |
[12:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | I sent your husband down to the gift shop. | 我让你丈夫到楼下的礼品商店去了 |
[12:28] | He fainted last time we talked about needles. | 我们上次聊到针的时候他直接昏倒了 |
[12:30] | Oh, he’s such a lightweight. | 他真的不能被吓到 |
[12:31] | Well, hopefully, he’s buying you some chocolate. | 但愿他会给你买巧克力 |
[12:34] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[12:35] | I’m so sorry. Uh, I was checking on a baby in the NICU — | 对不起 我在看重症监护室的一个宝宝 |
[12:37] | Don’t care. Graham, start talking. | 跟我无关 格雷汉姆 开始吧 |
[12:39] | Jaclyn Werlein, 23 weeks along. | 杰奎琳·华连 怀孕23周 |
[12:41] | Recent fetal echo of her baby’s heart | 心脏超声确诊 |
[12:43] | unfortunately confirmed critical aortic stenosis. | 胎儿患有严重主动脉瓣狭窄 |
[12:45] | Today, we’ll be performing a fetal aortic valvuloplasty | 为了打开胎儿狭窄的主动脉瓣 |
[12:48] | in order to open up the narrowed aortic valve. | 我们今天要进行主动脉瓣膜成形术 |
[12:50] | Your B.P is a little high. You feeling okay? | 你血压有些高 没事吧 |
[12:52] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[12:54] | The idea of a giant needle going through me | 一想到有一根针要穿过我 |
[12:56] | and then my baby’s teeny heart… | 然后穿过我宝宝的小心脏 |
[12:58] | There doesn’t seem to be much room for error. | 这看上去是不允许有任何差错的 |
[13:00] | Dr. Herman has made us the go-to hospital | 赫尔曼医生让这家医院成为了 |
[13:03] | for fetal cardiac intervention. | 胎儿心脏介入治疗的品牌医院 |
[13:04] | She is the only surgeon who even does this procedure in the Pacific northwest. | 她是太平洋西北岸唯一会做这种手术的外科医生 |
[13:08] | She’s why I’m here… to learn from her. | 她是我来这儿的理由 向她学习 |
[13:11] | Jaclyn, I’m not even going to insert the needle | 杰奎琳 在我没确定胎位正确之前 |
[13:13] | until I’m sure your baby’s in the precise position that he needs to be. | 我是不会轻易插针的 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | Position is critical to success. | 胎位是成功的关键 |
[13:20] | If the fetus isn’t facing forward, chest up, | 假如胎儿没有脸朝前 胸腔向上 |
[13:23] | we can’t get to the apex of the heart. | 我们无法达到心尖 |
[13:25] | Perfect approach, Graham. | 做得好 格雷汉姆 |
[13:26] | We have direct access now. | 我们现在有直接路径了 |
[13:28] | I’ve been practicing in the lab. | 我一直在实验室里反复练习 |
[13:30] | Dr. Herman, I’d be happy to assist. | 赫尔曼医生 我很乐意帮忙 |
[13:32] | Graham is assisting on this one. Watch. Take notes. | 这次由格雷汉姆协助 看好 记好 |
[13:35] | I’ve performed dozens of percutaneous procedures on babies. | 我为婴儿做过几十次的穿刺手术 |
[13:38] | Were the babies still in utero? | 这些婴儿难道都还在子宫里吗 |
[13:40] | Did they have hearts the size of a walnut? | 他们的心脏都跟核桃一样小吗 |
[13:42] | No. No, but… | 不 没有 但是 |
[13:43] | Well, that’s not the same, then, is it? | 那就是不一样的 对吗 |
[13:45] | Robbins, you have an impeccable record as a pediatric surgeon. | 罗宾斯 你是一名出色的小儿外科医生 |
[13:49] | As a fetal surgeon, big, fat zero. | 但是作为胎儿外科医生 你得从零开始 |
[13:52] | I suggest you pay close attention to Graham’s hands, | 我建议你仔细观察格雷汉姆的手法 |
[13:56] | and next time, you can assist. | 下一次 你就是助手了 |
[13:57] | Well, Dr. Herman, my hands are only trying to emulate yours. | 赫尔曼医生 我只是在模仿你的手法而已 |
[14:01] | Graham, one more word, we’re gonna go over to plastics | 格雷汉姆 再多说一句 我就把你送到整形科 |
[14:04] | and have your lips surgically removed from my ass. | 把你嘴缝起来 好让你不要再拍马屁 |
[14:07] | Now, shut up, everyone. I’m deploying the balloon. | 所有人都闭嘴 我在置入气囊 |
[14:13] | Oh, in case you’re interested, | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[14:15] | there’s a model you can practice on in the skills lab. | 技能实验室有一个模型可以供你练习 |
[14:18] | It’s old, and the rubber’s hardened, | 很旧了 橡胶都硬了 |
[14:19] | and it smells gross, but have fun. | 闻起来很恶心 祝你练得开心 |
[14:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:22] | It took me about two months to nail it. | 我花了两个月才练成的 |
[14:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:29] | Oh, Edwards, hey. | 爱德华兹 |
[14:30] | Um, are you still on Callie’s service? | 你今天还跟凯丽吗 |
[14:32] | No, this is the fourth time that she has switched Sofia duty on me. | 不行 这已经是她第四次叫我替她照顾索菲亚了 |
[14:36] | She said she had to practice. | 她说她得练习 |
[14:37] | You tell her that her daughter’s asking | 你告诉她 她女儿问她 |
[14:39] | when she’s gonna tuck her in at night, | 什么时候才有时间哄她入睡 |
[14:40] | and remind her that we share custody | 并且提醒她这样愚蠢的安排下 |
[14:42] | in this stupid arrangement. | 我们是共同承担抚养权的 |
[14:44] | Okay, this really isn’t something | 这事不太适合 |
[14:45] | that I feel comfortable | 让我去 |
[14:45] | Get out, Edwards. | 出去 爱德华兹 |
[14:50] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:51] | You were saying, uh, thyroid cancer? | 你刚刚在说 甲状腺癌 |
[14:53] | Patient is David Lasher. | 病人叫大卫·拉舍 |
[14:55] | I did a thyroidectomy on him, | 我给他做过甲状腺切除术 |
[14:57] | and since then, he has been cancer-free, | 从那时开始 他的癌症好了 |
[14:59] | but this morning, he came in complaining of hip pain, | 但今早他来医院说髋部疼痛 |
[15:02] | So I did a pet scan, and… | 所以我做了一个正子断层扫瞄 |
[15:03] | Bone mets to the hip. | 骨头病灶转移到髋部了 |
[15:04] | Is there any way to resect this | 有没有办法切除肿瘤 |
[15:06] | without doing a total hip replacement? | 但不需要髋关节置换手术 |
[15:08] | No, it looks like it involves too much of the proximal femur. | 不行 看上去牵扯了很多股骨近端 |
[15:10] | How old is David? | 大卫几岁了 |
[15:11] | 33, two kids and a wife. | 33岁 有妻子和两个孩子 |
[15:13] | How long will a replacement last? | 如果置换的话 能维持多长时间 |
[15:15] | Uh, 10, 15 years. | 十到十五年吧 |
[15:17] | So he’ll need another one eventually. | 所以他肯定需要再接受一次置换手术 |
[15:19] | Well, yeah, but we either resect it and do a total hip now, | 没错 但是我们要么切除和置换髋关节 |
[15:22] | or his cancer continues to spread, and he dies. | 要么他的癌症持续扩散 他会死的 |
[15:25] | Well, it looks like I’m scheduling a hip replacement. | 好吧 看上去我要安排一个髋关节置换手术了 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[15:29] | Don’t — don’t schedule it now. I have a.. | 不要现在安排 我得… |
[15:31] | a kid to pick up. | 去接孩子 |
[15:32] | And you have to keep on a smile on your face | 而且你得面带笑容 |
[15:34] | despite your spouse barely speaking to you. | 即使你的另一半几乎不和你说话 |
[15:36] | Totally get that. | 我十分理解 |
[15:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:45] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[15:55] | I had to look at so many places to find this, but I did. | 去了很多地方才找到这个 但总算找到了 |
[16:00] | Hey, Callie. | 凯丽 |
[16:02] | Are we too loud for Sofia? | 我们是不是会吵到索菲亚 |
[16:04] | No, I just put her down. I thought y… | 不会 我刚刚哄她睡下 我以为 |
[16:07] | I thought Arizona had to study. | 我以为亚利桑那要学习 |
[16:12] | Right, uh, talking is against the rules. | 对 你们俩讲话是违规 |
[16:14] | Sorry. Yes, Arizona is studying. | 对不起 亚利桑那是在学习 |
[16:16] | I am helping her make jello moms to practice on. | 我在帮她制作可以练习使用的果冻母体 |
[16:19] | The jello is the uterus, | 果冻就是子宫 |
[16:20] | and the grapes — tiny, little baby hearts. | 葡萄就是婴儿的小心脏 |
[16:22] | It’s the perfect surgical model. | 简直是最完美的手术模型 |
[16:23] | You go in right here, and… | 可以从这 |
[16:25] | Neat. | 真棒 |
[16:28] | I’m also making ambrosia salad — | 我还在制作鲜果色拉 |
[16:29] | Kepner family recipe. | 凯普娜家族秘方 |
[16:37] | So, then what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[16:40] | I followed the rules. | 我遵守了规则 |
[16:45] | Your rules, by the way…they suck. | 顺便说一句 你的规则烂透了 |
[16:56] | Okay, almost there. | 好的 马上就好了 |
[16:58] | Just move the baby’s left shoulder down, down. | 胎儿左肩再往下一点 往下 |
[17:02] | Okay. That’s good. Congratulations, Robbins. | 很好 恭喜你 罗宾斯 |
[17:05] | That was the fastest I’ve ever seen anyone | 你是我见过的最快 |
[17:07] | flip a fetus into position. | 将胎位移正的人 |
[17:08] | Thank you, Dr. Herman. | 谢谢夸奖 赫尔曼医生 |
[17:09] | So, once we get the needle in, | 一旦针插进去 |
[17:11] | you want to do the rest of the procedure? | 你想完成接下来的手术吗 |
[17:12] | Yes. | 当然想 |
[17:14] | But I’m not… I’m not sure I should. | 但是我不 不确定我是否可以 |
[17:16] | I’ve only practiced a couple times in the skills lab, | 我只在技能实验室里练习过几次 |
[17:18] | and I-I don’t know if I’m there yet. | 我不知道我是否已经够格 |
[17:20] | Well, I’m happy to assist if she’s not ready. | 如果她没准备好 我很乐意帮忙 |
[17:23] | Graham, I want you to take special note of what Robbins did there. | 格雷汉姆 我要你特别注意罗宾斯刚才的手法 |
[17:25] | Oh, yes, ma’am. | 哦 是的 |
[17:27] | I-I-I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[17:28] | That’s what being an experienced surgeon gains you… | 有经验的医生能够 |
[17:30] | the wisdom to know your limitations. | 让你了解自己的局限 |
[17:32] | She’s not gonna let her own arrogance | 她不会让她的自满 |
[17:34] | get in the way of patient care. | 妨碍到病人的健康 |
[17:35] | Good call, Robbins. | 做得好 罗宾斯 |
[17:37] | Nice work, guys. | 大家做的都很好 |
[17:38] | Robbins, you’ll take the lead on the next one. Be ready. | 罗宾斯 下一次你做主刀 准备好 |
[17:41] | Of course, Dr. Herman. | 没问题 赫尔曼医生 |
[17:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:46] | Oh, Emily, I need you to remain still. | 艾米丽 请不要动 |
[17:48] | I thought the surgery was supposed to fix it! | 我以为做了手术我就不会疼了 |
[17:51] | It still hurts, almost worse than when it got caught! | 还是很痛 比刚出事的时候还要痛 |
[17:54] | Okay, well, you’re a little over a week post-op, Emily. | 你手术才刚过一周 艾米丽 |
[17:56] | It’s still gonna hurt from time to time. Edwards, labs? | 有时还是会疼的 爱德华兹 读数 |
[17:58] | Her blood work’s completely normal. | 血液运行完全正常 |
[18:00] | Uh, the incision looks good… | 切口看起来正常 |
[18:01] | No sign of infection, no compartment syndrome. | 没有感染迹象 没有间隔综合征 |
[18:04] | I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. Oh! | 我简直寝食难安 |
[18:09] | I get these shocks like two or three times a minute, | 每分钟都要感受像这样的阵痛两三次 |
[18:11] | and I — I can’t do it, Dr. Torres. | 我坚持不下去了 托瑞斯医生 |
[18:15] | Emily, I am so sorry. I-I’ve run every test. | 艾米丽 抱歉 所有检查都做过了 |
[18:19] | Nothing’s coming up. | 没有任何异常 |
[18:20] | I’m not sure what I can do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[18:21] | Something! | 想想办法 |
[18:22] | You got to do something to help me. | 你们得想办法帮帮我 |
[18:24] | I can’t live like this. | 这样我活不下去 |
[18:26] | If I had known it was gonna be like this… | 早知道会像这样 |
[18:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:44] | You’re good? You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:46] | Am I good? | 我还好吗 |
[18:47] | I am obviously not good. I’m obviously not okay. | 我很显然不好 很显然有事 |
[18:49] | Why would you ask that if you already know the answer? | 你为什么要明知故问呢 |
[18:51] | Why not try, “What is it, Callie?” | 怎么不问 “凯丽发生什么事了” |
[18:53] | “What can I do, Callie,” like a human person? | 像个正常人一样问我 “我能帮你什么 凯丽” |
[18:55] | Sorry. I have my own stuff. | 抱歉 我自己也有烦心事 |
[18:57] | No, I’m s.. | 不 我… |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. It’s my fault. | 对不起 是我的错 |
[19:02] | I just…I have no one to talk to. | 我 我只是找不到人倾诉 |
[19:08] | You on call right now? | 你现在值班吗 |
[19:09] | No, why? | 不 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[19:12] | Alright. | 好的 |
[19:13] | It’s called an in-home separation. | 现在是同住一家不睡一床啊 |
[19:14] | We live in the same house. | 我们住在一个屋檐下 |
[19:16] | We trade off caring for Sofia. | 轮流照顾索非亚 |
[19:18] | We just can’t talk or have sex. | 但就是不交流也不滚床单 |
[19:19] | Exactly what Derek and I are doing, only healthy. | 我跟德里克也这样 清心寡欲健康康 |
[19:21] | Oh. Well, cheers to that. | 说得好 干杯 |
[19:24] | Good man in the storm. | 所谓的”坚强不倒翁” |
[19:26] | What’s so “Good man in the storm” about a break? | 再坚强不也得分居么 |
[19:27] | “How was your day, Meredith? | “你今天过得怎样 梅瑞狄斯” |
[19:29] | “Did you cure death today, Meredith? | “你今天有救活病人吗 梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:30] | When are you gonna cure death, Meredith?” | 你打算什么时候救到病人 梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:32] | Oh, god. | 男人真磨叽 |
[19:32] | “I could have cured death | “如果你让我去华盛顿 |
[19:33] | if you let me move to D.C. and work for the president.” | 为总统工作 我能救到很多人” |
[19:35] | So I’m bisexual! So what? | 老娘就是双性恋 怎么着 |
[19:37] | It’s a thing, and it’s real. | 这是既定的事实 |
[19:39] | I mean it’s called LGBTQ for a reason. | LGBTQ可不是白起的 |
[19:43] | There’s a “B” in there, | 里面可涵盖了双 |
[19:44] | and it doesn’t mean “Badass.” | 双又不是渣 |
[19:45] | Okay, it kind of does, but it also means Bi. | 虽然会有些渣渣 但我不是 |
[19:53] | My mom and the chief were doing it all over the hospital. | 我妈跟主任”爽”遍了整个医院 |
[19:56] | All over the hospital, | 医院里无处不是”战场” |
[19:58] | like me and Derek — cheating on Addison. | 就像我和德里克那时 背着艾蒂逊偷欢 |
[20:00] | I’m a legacy cheater. | 我完美继承了”劈腿基因” |
[20:03] | Maybe Sofia will be a legacy cheater. | 也许索非亚也会继承”劈腿基因” |
[20:05] | Everyone in this hospital’s cheated on me. | 这医院的所有人都耍过我 |
[20:06] | Every single person I have ever married has cheated on me — | 我每一个结婚对象都出轨了 |
[20:10] | All, uh, two of them? | 好吧 也就两个 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:14] | Come on. | 加油干了它 |
[20:17] | Cristina was the third rail in our marriage — | 克里斯蒂娜是我的第三者 |
[20:20] | Dangerous, fully charged, could kill us, | 危险 充满激情 足以拆散我们夫妻 |
[20:23] | But necessary for us to keep going. | 但我无法和她断交 |
[20:25] | She got me. | 她确实太懂我 |
[20:26] | You think it’s possible | 你觉得 |
[20:27] | that my one true love in my life is a girl? | 我一生中的挚爱有可能是个女的吗 |
[20:30] | Did you get excited by her vagina? | 你看到她的”妹妹”性奋了吗 |
[20:33] | No. | 没有 |
[20:34] | Then no. | 那就不是 |
[20:35] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[20:38] | *Vagina* | *百合* |
[20:39] | *Va-va-vagina* *Vagina* | *小百合* *小百合* |
[20:41] | Sing it. | 唱出来 |
[20:42] | *Va-va-vagina* | *百呀嘛小百合* |
[20:44] | *Vagi-na-ha* | *百合哟罗嘿* |
[20:45] | It’s a weird word. | 这真是个好奇葩的词 |
[20:46] | I think it sounds pretty. | 我觉得唱着挺好听的 |
[20:47] | People should say it more. | 人们不该忌讳说这词 |
[20:49] | Oh, god, I miss sex. | 天 老娘太久没爽了 |
[20:50] | I’m hot. My husband’s an idiot. | 老娘这么性感 我老公却是个白痴 |
[20:55] | Do it. | 干了它 |
[20:59] | That might come back up. | 等会估计要吐了 |
[22:16] | So, you broke the rules. | 你们破戒了 |
[22:17] | No. No, we stopped. | 不不不 我们及时停手了 |
[22:19] | We didn’t have sex. | 我们没上床 |
[22:20] | We j– we just — we kissed and, | 我们只是 开始接吻 |
[22:21] | uh, somehow stopped. | 然后不知怎么就停下了 |
[22:22] | I mean, she’d had that big surgery with Dr. Herman that day, | 她那天和赫尔曼医生做了台大手术 |
[22:25] | and all I wanted to do was ask her how it went. | 我只是想跟她了解情况 |
[22:29] | We didn’t have sex. | 我们没上床 |
[22:31] | Close enough. | 但差点上了 |
[22:33] | Well, now I wish that we had’t stopped. So, uh… | 我倒希望真做了呢 |
[22:36] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[22:37] | In order for this to work, | 你们真想最后成功的话 |
[22:38] | you have to follow the rules for the full 30 days. | 就得继续30天不接触彼此 |
[22:41] | You don’t mean… | 你不是说真的吧 |
[22:50] | When are you planning on doing the anastomosis? | 你打算什么时候做吻合手术 |
[22:52] | Ends will be close enough to join in a day or two. | 一到两天内 只要近得可以连起来就做 |
[22:55] | Latest gapogram shows we’re almost there. | 最新一次食管间隙分析显示快接近了 |
[22:57] | How much are you pulling each day? | 你每天牵拉多长 |
[22:58] | Uh, about two millimeters. | 大概两毫米 |
[23:00] | Oh. One’s safer. | 一毫米更安全点 |
[23:01] | Why are you up here again? | 你来这干嘛 |
[23:04] | Do you even know what I’m doing? | 你听清楚我做了什么么 |
[23:05] | I am taking a wire the width of a hair | 我把一根只有头发丝粗的金属线 |
[23:08] | and maneuvering it through the mom’s abdomen, | 穿过一个母亲的腹部 |
[23:10] | into the uterus, | 进入子宫 |
[23:12] | and then through the amniotic cavity, | 然后穿过羊膜腔 |
[23:13] | and then into the tiny fetus’ chest, | 进入小胎儿的胸部 |
[23:16] | into an insanely tiny heart, to save a tiny human. | 直达异常小的心脏 拯救了这个小生命 |
[23:19] | Hm. Yay, you. | 是 是 你真棒 |
[23:21] | Ok– y– hey, pull gently. | 嘿 温柔点 |
[23:23] | I am. Stop it. | 我很温柔了 闭嘴好吗 |
[23:24] | Think about all the surgeries I’ll save you from having to do. | 就因为我做的这些 你都不用再给她做什么手术了 |
[23:26] | Remind me to thank you later. | 记得提醒我过会答谢你 |
[23:28] | Now, would you please — | 现在可以请你离开了吗 |
[23:29] | My job’s gonna make your job obsolete. | 我的工作完爆你的了咧 |
[23:31] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[23:32] | Oh, Alex, no! | 阿历克斯 你怎么 |
[23:33] | You’re saying we have to start this whole ordeal over again? | 你是说还得再做一次手术 |
[23:36] | Since we had to reattach Lee’s sutures in the O.R., | 我们得在手术室重新连接李的缝合部位 |
[23:39] | it did set us back a few days. | 所以又得回到几天前的情况 |
[23:40] | But I assure you, it’s a minor complication of the technique. | 但我保证 这手术特别简单 |
[23:42] | Nothing about this is minor! | 别跟我说手术简单 |
[23:44] | Now it sounds like you’ve just made him worse! | 要真简单 你们还能让他病情恶化了啊 |
[23:46] | Honey, maybe this | 亲爱的 也许 |
[23:46] | she hasn’t held her son once. | 她一次也没抱过自己的孩子 |
[23:48] | Do you know what that’s like for her, | 你知道这是什么感受么 |
[23:50] | For her to stand here | 她呆立于此 |
[23:50] | and just see him covered in tubes? | 看着他全身插着管子 而无能为力 |
[23:52] | Sir, I’m very sorry. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[23:53] | You’re the one who should be the one apologizing. | 你才是该抱歉的那个 |
[23:55] | You were supposed to do the surgery, | 本该是你来做手术的 |
[23:56] | but you just passed it off to him! | 但你却交给他来做 |
[23:58] | I assure you that Dr. Karev — | 我向你保证克莱夫医生 |
[23:59] | Yeah, he’s very good. He’s “Awesome.” We remember. | 对 他很棒 手术一流 我们知道 |
[24:03] | My baby boy’s chest has now been cut into twice, | 然后我儿子胸部又要开刀 |
[24:06] | so you’ll forgive me if I don’t share your opinion. | 所以我实在不觉得他有多好 |
[24:11] | Alex, hey, I’m s– | 阿历克斯 我很抱歉 |
[24:13] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 该道歉的是我 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry for not telling you this sooner. | 我早该跟你说实话 |
[24:15] | I never should have let you | 我不该听你的 |
[24:16] | dictate a procedure I don’t believe in. | 做这个我自己都觉得不对的手术 |
[24:18] | This is my patient, | 这是我的病人 |
[24:19] | This is my service, | 就该听我的 |
[24:19] | this is my nicu. | 这是我的新生儿加护病房 |
[24:21] | And last time I checked, | 而我还记得 |
[24:22] | I was the attending, and you were a fellow, | 我是主治医生 你只是个进修医生 |
[24:23] | So stop overstepping, and get the hell off my floor now! | 所以你别再越权 赶紧滚出我的楼层 |
[24:37] | This lesion is extending | 损伤在扩大 |
[24:38] | all the way across David’s subtroch region. | 一路穿过大卫的大转子下区 |
[24:40] | I can’t believe he made it this far | 真不敢相信这么久以来 |
[24:41] | without fracturing his entire femur. | 他整个股骨都没断 |
[24:43] | How’s the break going? | “分手”情况如何 |
[24:45] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:47] | I mean, diet. | 我是指和美食分手 |
[24:48] | How’s the diet going? | 分得怎样 |
[24:49] | Diet, right. | 美食啊 对 |
[24:50] | Uh, I’m back on track, I think. | 我想应该都重回正轨了吧 |
[24:54] | Day 16. | 毕竟第16天了 |
[24:55] | No more late-night binges? | 没有再晚上大吃大喝[纵欲过度]了吧 |
[24:56] | Well, I almost had a, uh, cheeseburger, | 我差点就 吃了芝士汉堡[暗指滚床单] |
[24:59] | but then I didn’t, so — | 但后来没吃了 所以 |
[25:01] | That was rough, ’cause I like cheeseburgers. | 那真是折磨 因为我爱死芝士汉堡 |
[25:04] | Oh, god, I miss cheeseburgers. | 天啊 我真怀念芝士汉堡 |
[25:05] | Derek wants a cheeseburger every single night, | 德里克每晚都想吃芝士汉堡 |
[25:09] | and I tell him he can’t have one till the end of the year, | 我告诉他没过今年不能吃 |
[25:12] | so he should just go and sleep on the couch. | 所以他只能睡沙发了 |
[25:14] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[25:16] | At least your diet has an end date — 30 days, right? | 至少你饮食计划看得到头 30天是吧 |
[25:19] | Imagine how good that cheeseburger’s gonna taste | 想象一下饮食计划结束后 能尝到 |
[25:21] | when your diet’s done. | 芝士汉堡的那种美味 |
[25:23] | No. | 别再说了 |
[25:23] | Did I go too far? | 说太过了么 |
[25:24] | No, no, no. Look, look. | 不不不 你看这 |
[25:26] | See that inflammation? | 看到炎症灶了吗 |
[25:27] | The blood supply’s completely gone. | 这里完全失去血供了 |
[25:29] | A total hip won’t survive in here. | 全髂关节置换没法做 |
[25:30] | Poor healing, crappy surgical bed, | 差劲的治疗 蹩脚的外科床 |
[25:32] | his immunocompromised state — | 免疫功能低下 |
[25:34] | it’d be infected within a week. | 一周内很可能就会感染 |
[25:35] | So, what do you want to do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[25:39] | We removed the tumor along with the necrotic bone, | 我们把肿瘤和坏死的骨头一并摘除了 |
[25:42] | and we completely washed out the area. | 并清洗病灶处 |
[25:44] | It was fairly inflamed, | 炎症非常严重 |
[25:46] | so we also placed antibiotic-loaded cement spacers. | 所以我们放置了一个抗生素骨水泥占位器 |
[25:48] | So, right now, he has no hip? | 所以现在他没有髂骨了 |
[25:51] | H-how can he get out of bed or walk? | 那他怎么下床或走路 |
[25:53] | He can’t. | 没办法 |
[25:55] | That ex-fix I attached is the only thing | 唯一将他的腿跟其余身体连接着的 |
[25:57] | securing his leg in place to the rest of his body. | 是我前一次做的修补 |
[25:59] | Oh, god. Why did you… | 天啊 为什么你 |
[26:02] | You said that you do this all the time. | 你说过你很擅长这类手术 |
[26:04] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:05] | I didn’t know how much damage there would be | 在没查看过你丈夫腿内的情况前 |
[26:07] | until we actually opened your husband up. | 我们都不知道损伤这么严重了 |
[26:09] | The ex-fix is only temporary. | 前一次修补只是权宜之计 |
[26:10] | We will find a permanent solution. | 我们会找到长久之计 |
[26:12] | The important thing is we got the tumor, | 关键是我们摘掉了肿瘤 |
[26:15] | and we stopped it from causing David any more problems. | 防止它再给大卫带来更多麻烦 |
[26:17] | I need — I need to be with him. | 我要 我要陪着他 |
[26:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:24] | Oh, god, I’m having the worst month. | 天啊 我这个月糟糕透了 |
[26:28] | I know what we need. | 我知道我们需要什么了 |
[26:31] | Oh, you are so smart — so smart. | 你太机智了 太机智了 |
[26:34] | Can’t eat all of this. | 这么多吃不完啊 |
[26:35] | Oh, no, no. | 没关系 |
[26:36] | We’ll split it. | 我们分着吃 |
[26:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:50] | We could split it. | 我们可以分开 |
[26:51] | We are. | 没错啊 |
[26:52] | No, no, no. What if we — what if we split it? | 不是这个意思 不如我们把它分开 |
[26:54] | If you want the whole thing, you can have the whole thing. | 如果你想吃一整个 你就吃吧 |
[26:56] | No, the leg, the — for David, the — look, it’s genius. | 不 说的是大卫的腿 这想法太妙了 |
[26:59] | If we take his fibula bone and we split it into two pieces, | 如果我们把腓骨分成两半 |
[27:03] | we can use that to bridge the gap from the tumor resection. | 我们就可以用它填补肿瘤切除后的空隙 |
[27:07] | The fibula will still have its native vessel | 腓骨上仍保留了原本的血管 |
[27:09] | that we can attach. | 可以用作架接 |
[27:10] | So, you attach the pedicle to the circumflex artery | 所以是把肉茎搭上旋动脉上 |
[27:12] | and then core out the necrotic bone? | 再把坏死骨掏空 |
[27:15] | You do that? | 能这样做吗 |
[27:15] | Works for non-unions. | 这是治疗骨不合的做法 |
[27:16] | I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for a tumor. | 用于肿瘤切除术也肯定没问题 |
[27:18] | And he still gets to keep his leg? | 他的腿还能救回来吗 |
[27:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[27:21] | Okay, we’re gonna need more pickles. | 好啦 我们再要点腌黄瓜 |
[27:34] | We broke the rules again. | 我们又破戒了 |
[27:36] | So, you had sex? | 你们上床了 |
[27:37] | No, no. | 没 不是 |
[27:43] | When she didn’t come home, | 她有天没回家 |
[27:44] | I thought she was sleeping with someone else, | 我以为她跟别人睡了 |
[27:46] | which is against the rules, | 这就是破戒 |
[27:49] | And, also, the idea really, really bugged me. | 我一直纠结这个想法 |
[27:52] | And then, when I thought, well, if she’s not doing that, | 然后我又想 要是她没有这样做 |
[27:54] | then what if she’s not okay? | 如果她出事了怎么办 |
[27:55] | ’cause that bugged me more. | 这就让我更纠结了 |
[27:58] | So, I made her talk to me. | 所以我跟她说话了 |
[28:01] | So, I know that we’re not supposed to, | 我知道我们不该讲话 |
[28:02] | but we still live in the same house, | 但我们住在同一屋檐下 |
[28:03] | so I know when you don’t come home. | 所以我知道你没回家 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 是的 |
[28:06] | And I know it’s none of my business, but there’s Sofia, | 我知道这不关我事 但我们还有索菲亚 |
[28:08] | And so, you know, if something were to happen to you, | 所以如果你发生什么事了 |
[28:10] | I wouldn’t know where you were or who you were with. | 我都不知道你在哪 和谁在一起 |
[28:12] | I was here. | 我在医院 |
[28:14] | Don’t. | 别骗我 |
[28:15] | Okay? ’cause I searched the call records for your name. | 好吗 我查了你的问诊记录 |
[28:17] | Oh, so you stalked me? | 所以你监视我 |
[28:18] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[28:21] | I was at dinner with Grey. | 我和格蕾一起吃晚饭 |
[28:22] | We came up with a fix for a patient, | 我们想到治疗病人的方法 |
[28:23] | and we came back here to work on it. | 所以我们返回医院继续工作 |
[28:25] | With Meredith? | 和梅瑞狄斯吗 |
[28:26] | Yes. What? | 是的 怎么了 |
[28:27] | What, you think something ha– | 什么 你以为有什么 |
[28:29] | I was with Meredith Grey, and suddenly, it was 3:00 a.M. | 我和梅瑞狄斯·格蕾一起工作到凌晨三点 |
[28:31] | I didn’t want to drive home, so I slept in an on-call room. | 我不想开车回家 所以在待命室睡着了 |
[28:36] | She was jealous — | 她吃醋了 |
[28:38] | Like, irrationally, obviously jealous. | 很不理智 明显吃醋了 |
[28:42] | Do you know how that feels, to have someone be jealous, | 你知道这感觉吗 有人为你吃醋 |
[28:44] | to be worried that you’re cheating? | 担心你出轨 |
[28:48] | It feels nice. | 这感觉不错 |
[28:50] | Well, it’s not the healthiest — | 这种想法不是很健康 |
[28:52] | No, no, no, no, no, I just mean, | 不 不 不 我意思是 |
[28:52] | she was — she was worried about me. | 她担心我 |
[28:54] | She — she cared. | 她在意我 |
[28:58] | Does that mean this thing might actually be working? | 是不是意味着我们分开一段时间是对的 |
[29:09] | All right, just give me a few minutes, | 等我几分钟 |
[29:10] | and I will have viable | 我会给你送去 |
[29:11] | and structurally sound bone coming your way. | 结构完整的好骨头 |
[29:14] | There’s no sign of infection in the subtroch region, | 没有在转子下区发现任何感染 |
[29:16] | so the antibiotic spacers worked. | 抗生素隔离有效果 |
[29:18] | How’s the blood supply? | 血液供应如何 |
[29:20] | Oh, it’s freaking amazing. | 非常好 |
[29:20] | All right, we’ll use a portion | 我们会使用 |
[29:21] | of the peroneal artery and its adjoining veins. | 腓骨动脉和周围的静脉 |
[29:23] | Okay, ready when you are. | 好了 我等你处理完 |
[29:24] | All right, after I finish the femoral canal, | 当我处理完股管 |
[29:26] | we will incorporate the fibula | 我们就会把 |
[29:27] | into a plate-and-screw construct to span the defect. | 腓骨和板钉结构结合在一起修复缺陷 |
[29:30] | And we’ll do the vessel anastomosis with an 8-0 nylon, | 然后用8号尼龙线做血管接合 |
[29:33] | and we’ll do simple, interrupted sutures. | 之后采用简单的间接缝合 |
[29:35] | Then we will check for leaks | 接下来检查渗漏 |
[29:36] | and patch any we find with fat grafts. | 然后用脂肪移植修复渗漏 |
[29:38] | Hopefully, we’ll have | 希望在几周内 |
[29:38] | the patient weight-bearing within a couple of weeks. | 我们可以让病人承重 |
[29:40] | Any Questions? | 有其他问题吗 |
[29:41] | Dr.Torres. | 托瑞斯医生 |
[29:42] | Yes? | 在 |
[29:42] | When you’re done in here, | 手术结束后 |
[29:43] | they’re asking that you go down to the E.R. | 他们让你去下急诊室 |
[29:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:47] | Push 50 of fentanyl. | 推注50单位芬太尼 |
[29:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:49] | Paramedics said she ran her car | 护理人员说 |
[29:51] | straight through a guard rail and into a tree. | 她开车冲出护栏撞到树上了 |
[29:52] | She’s lucky to be alive. | 幸好没有丧命 |
[29:53] | Make it stop. | 停下来 |
[29:54] | Let me die. Please, make it stop. | 让我死吧 请停下来 |
[29:57] | Did she do it on purpose? | 她是故意这么做的吗 |
[29:59] | We can’t get anything out of her right now that makes sense. | 她现在神志不清 |
[30:02] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[30:07] | Wait, Callie. | 等等 凯丽 |
[30:09] | What’s the story with this girl? | 你和这女孩怎么回事 |
[30:11] | I repaired her arm fracture a month ago, | 一个月前我修复了她的手臂骨折 |
[30:14] | but she’s still in horrible pain, | 但她一直疼痛难耐 |
[30:15] | and I-I can’t find anything wrong with her. | 我也找不出原因 |
[30:17] | There’s nothing wrong with her. | 她没有任何问题 |
[30:19] | I don’t know if it’s referred pain | 我不知道是牵涉性疼痛 |
[30:20] | or some kind of weird phantom limb, but… | 或是奇怪的幻肢痛 |
[30:21] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[30:21] | …I think she just tried to kill herself. | 我觉得她是想自杀 |
[30:23] | And don’t tell me it’s not my fault, because it is. | 别说不是我的错 因为这就是我的错 |
[30:25] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[30:26] | It’s my fault that I can’t stop the pain. | 我没能停止她的疼痛 |
[30:28] | Stop. | 不要说了 |
[30:31] | There, see? You see that? | 那 看到了吗 |
[30:33] | Those teeny things? Barely. | 那些小东西吗 很难看清楚啊 |
[30:34] | They’re fluid-filled cysts. | 这些是积液囊肿 |
[30:36] | Emily’s arm injury ripped the nerves from her spinal cord, | 艾米丽手臂的伤拉断了脊髓的神经 |
[30:38] | causing her to develop spinal epilepsy. | 导致了脊髓癫痫 |
[30:41] | Instead of having seizures, she develops these — | 但她没有癫痫的症状 她的症状是 |
[30:43] | Shocks of pain. | 阵痛 |
[30:45] | Is there any way to — | 有办法 |
[30:45] | Fix it? Yeah. It’s risky. | 治疗吗 有 不过很危险 |
[30:47] | I have to burn the nerve endings of her spine | 我要烧掉脊椎的神经末梢 |
[30:48] | to stop the communication of the pain signals to her arm. | 来停止疼痛信号传递到手臂 |
[30:51] | Oh. Can you do it? | 你能做吗 |
[30:54] | Are you kidding me? | 有我不能的么 |
[30:57] | So… Addison Montgomery with a toddler. | 所以 艾蒂逊·蒙特玛丽带着孩子 |
[31:00] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:01] | Henry has completely destroyed her white walls and carpets. | 亨利彻底毁了她的白墙和白地毯 |
[31:04] | He’s currently into drawing | 他现在喜欢画画 |
[31:06] | and spilling and smearing. | 乱洒东西 乱涂乱画 |
[31:09] | Yeah, well, looks like we won’t see her | 是啊 看来我们有一段时间 |
[31:10] | on the conference circuit for a little while. | 不会在会议上见到她了 |
[31:12] | Um, I didn’t know that you knew Addison, too. | 我不知道你也认识艾蒂逊啊 |
[31:14] | Did you finish rounding? | 你查完房了吗 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:17] | Y-yeah. I w-wanted to tell you | 是的 我来跟你说 |
[31:18] | that Ms.Cain gave consent to her valvuloplasty. | 钱女士签了瓣膜成形术的同意书 |
[31:20] | Um, should I schedule it? | 要安排手术吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah. Day after next. | 好 安排在后天 |
[31:23] | And you’re leading this one, Robbins. | 你来做主刀医生 罗宾斯 |
[31:25] | Graham will assist and hold the needles. | 格雷汉姆会负责协助和拿针 |
[31:26] | I’ll observe. | 我旁观 |
[31:27] | You be ready this time. | 这次你该准备好了吧 |
[31:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[31:33] | Did you need something else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[31:37] | N-no. | 没有 |
[31:41] | So, Henry — that’s a cute name, though. | 亨利啊 名字很可爱啊 |
[31:44] | It’s cute. | 是啊 |
[31:45] | Hey, um, how’s he doing? | 他怎样了 |
[31:47] | Can I see the most recent gapogram? | 我能看看他最近的食管间隙分析吗 |
[31:49] | Uh, I’m not sure that I should. | 我不能给你看 |
[31:54] | I’m leaving, okay? | 我就走 |
[31:55] | It’s your — your patient, your NICU, | 这是你的病人 你管理新生儿监护病房 |
[31:56] | your territory, so I’m gone. | 你的地盘 我走就是了 |
[32:03] | Okay, cord’s exposed. | 看到脊髓了 |
[32:05] | I’m about to send down the radio-frequency probe. | 我将插入无线电频率探测仪 |
[32:08] | I never even thought to look past the arm, and now | 我只注意到手臂的伤 |
[32:11] | I may have blown her chances at culinary school — | 我很可能毁了她去上厨艺学习的机会 |
[32:13] | Gotten her hooked on pain meds, to boot. | 让她离不开止痛药了 |
[32:16] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:17] | No, this — this problem goes much deeper | 这个问题 |
[32:19] | than anything you could have seen or could have controlled. | 不是之前你能看见或控制的 |
[32:23] | It’s not your fault at all. | 完全不是你的错 |
[33:10] | Calliope. I — | 卡莉欧碧 我 |
[33:14] | I need to practice. | 我得练习 |
[33:15] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[33:26] | Tomorrow’s the last day. | 明天就是最后一天了 |
[33:29] | So? Close enough, right? | 不做最后一步就成了 |
[33:32] | Oh, what if she makes us start over again? | 如果她要我们重头再来怎么办 |
[33:34] | So, what if we don’t tell her? | 那我们不告诉她就好了 |
[33:49] | Hey, um, I just got your page. | 我刚刚收到你的传呼 |
[33:50] | I thought the Cain valvuloplasty | 我以为钱的瓣膜成型 |
[33:51] | was scheduled for tomorrow. | 是定在明天的 |
[33:53] | It was. | 原来是的 |
[33:54] | Ultrasound showed mild fetal hydrops. | 超声显示胎儿轻度水肿 |
[33:56] | So not only does it have to happen today… | 所以这手术不仅是要在今天做 |
[33:58] | it has to happen right now. | 而且是马上就做 |
[34:01] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:06] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[34:07] | Needle, please? | 穿刺针 |
[34:16] | Stop. | 停 |
[34:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:19] | I should be asking you that. | 这我该问你 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t follow. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[34:22] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 |
[34:23] | You steadied your hand. I watched you. | 你试着扶稳你的手 我看见了 |
[34:25] | No, no, I’m fine. | 没有 没有 我很好 |
[34:26] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[34:27] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | I mean — of course I am, but — | 我是说 我当然紧张 但是 |
[34:29] | Why? Why are you nervous? Are you well-rested? | 为什么 为什么紧张 你没睡好吗 |
[34:32] | Yes, Dr. Herman. | 睡得很好 赫尔曼医生 |
[34:33] | But you’re prepared, right? | 你认真准备了 是吗 |
[34:34] | You studied the fetal echo, | 你研究胎儿超声了吗 |
[34:35] | you memorized the measurements, | 记住了测量结果了吗 |
[34:37] | you practiced the angles? | 练习进针角度了吗 |
[34:38] | Do you know exactly how far to insert the needle, | 你知道穿刺针要穿多少进去吗 |
[34:40] | at which point to deploy the wire, inflate the balloon? | 什么时候该插入导丝 什么时候给气囊充气 |
[34:42] | I do. I think I — | 我知道 我觉得 |
[34:43] | Do you think, or you know? | 你觉得 还是你知道 |
[34:44] | I know. I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:49] | Graham, trade places with Robbins. | 格雷汉姆 和罗宾斯换下位置 |
[34:51] | Absolutely. | 太好了 |
[34:53] | Dr. Herman, I — | 赫尔曼医生 我 |
[34:54] | It’s fine. | 好了 |
[34:55] | We’ve just lost some valuable time. | 不要再浪费宝贵的时间了 |
[35:07] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[35:09] | Vacation. | 度假 |
[35:13] | Right in here is fine. | 就到这里吧 |
[35:19] | Let me just explain. | 请允许我解释 |
[35:20] | Do you know how many fetal surgeons there are | 你知道密西西比河以西[美国过半国土面积] |
[35:22] | west of the Mississippi River? | 有多少胎儿外科医生吗 |
[35:23] | Five. There are five of us. | 五个 只有五个 |
[35:25] | And I need a sixth, Robbins, so I picked you. | 我想要第六个 罗宾斯 所以我选了你 |
[35:28] | Out of everyone, I handpicked you. | 所有人中 我慎重地选择了你 |
[35:31] | And you are letting me down. | 而你现在让我非常失望 |
[35:33] | I’m not just questioning your abilities. | 我不只质疑你的能力了 |
[35:34] | Now I’m questioning mine. | 我都质疑我的能力了 |
[35:37] | I thought you had something. | 我以为你有天赋 |
[35:38] | I thought you were special. | 我以为你与众不同 |
[35:40] | You’re the chief of pediatric surgery. | 你是儿外科主任 |
[35:42] | You’re a member of the board, | 你是董事会成员 |
[35:43] | well-respected among peers. | 在同事中有口皆碑 |
[35:45] | I thought you would be better and in less time. | 我以为你能更快更好地进步 |
[35:48] | But today? Today, you embarrassed me. | 但今天 今天你让我难堪 |
[35:51] | Today, you were unprepared for the second time. | 今天是你第二次毫无准备 |
[35:54] | So I might have to rethink this, | 所以我可能得重新考虑 |
[35:56] | because you might not have what it takes here. | 因为你很可能并不具备我要的素质 |
[35:58] | I don’t know what’s wrong with you. | 我不知道你出了什么问题 |
[36:00] | I don’t know what kind of demons you have. | 我不知道你是不是中邪了 |
[36:01] | But I can tell you that you are behind in this fellowship, | 但我可以告诉你 你已落后学习进度了 |
[36:05] | and I don’t have time for you to catch up. | 我可没有时间让你慢慢赶上来 |
[36:07] | I don’t have time for three strikes. | 我没有时间允许你再次失败 |
[36:11] | Something like this happens again, you’re out. | 这种事情再有一次 你就被开除了 |
[36:24] | Any pain? | 疼吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不疼 |
[36:27] | It’s all gone. | 完全不疼了 |
[36:28] | What about your arm? | 你的胳膊呢 |
[36:30] | Nothing. | 没有问题 |
[36:33] | When my car hit that tree, | 当我的车撞到树时 |
[36:35] | the first thought that came into my head was, | 我脑子里第一个念头是 |
[36:38] | “At least it’s over” — no more pain, | “至少可以结束了” 没有疼痛 |
[36:41] | no more swallowing a bunch of pills, | 不用再大把吃药 |
[36:44] | trying to make it stop, | 想尽办法止痛 |
[36:45] | no more crying on my couch | 不用再躲在沙发上哭 |
[36:47] | watching those stupid, cheesy cooking shows, | 看着那些愚蠢低端的烹饪节目 |
[36:50] | thinking about food I’d never make. | 想着自己再也不能下厨了 |
[36:53] | And, god, stop feeling sorry for myself. | 上帝啊 我不用再为自己感到难过了 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:00] | I finally feel like I might actually survive this. | 我终于感觉自己可以度过这次难关 |
[37:15] | That’s all you, you know. | 多亏了有你 |
[37:18] | Well, he’s got a tough road ahead — months of P.T. — | 他还有很长的路要走 持久的功能锻炼 |
[37:20] | But that graft should last him for years. | 但那块骨瓣应该可以支持他很多年 |
[37:23] | Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for him. | 希望这是他最后一次忍受痛苦 |
[37:25] | So, what about you? | 你怎么样了 |
[37:26] | It’s day 30, isn’t it? | 第三十天了 是吧 |
[37:28] | It is. | 是的 |
[37:29] | Day 30. | 第三十天 |
[37:31] | Uh, I am…weirdly nervous. | 很奇怪 我有点紧张了 |
[37:34] | I mean, I feel good, but I — I don’t know. | 我感觉很好 但我 我不知道 |
[37:37] | It feels like coming back from somewhere. | 就好像从外面回家了 |
[37:39] | Well, even though the diet’s over, | 虽然节食结束了 |
[37:41] | I’m always up for cheeseburgers and tequila. | 我仍然随时可以奉陪吃汉堡喝龙舌兰 |
[37:44] | Actual cheeseburgers. | 吃真的汉堡[不是上床] |
[37:48] | Once the chaos subsides, | 当混乱平息 |
[37:50] | we have to go back… | 我们得回到原点 |
[37:54] | …take another look. | 重新检视 |
[37:56] | We have to ask ourselves… | 我们得扪心自问 |
[38:01] | …can this body be put back together? | 破碎的肢体能否再拼回来 |
[38:04] | We were able to put Lee’s esophagus back together, | 我们把李的食管重新接了起来 |
[38:06] | and I assure you, it’s stronger than ever. | 并且我可以保证 比之前的还要牢靠 |
[38:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:12] | If we’ve done our jobs right, it can. | 如果我们处理正确 那就可以 |
[38:18] | We stop the bleeding. | 止血 |
[38:23] | We sew up the damage. | 缝合创伤 |
[38:26] | We make the body whole again. | 身体被我们拼凑完整 |
[38:36] | I understand why we did this. | 我明白这么做的意义了 |
[38:37] | You know, it was to make us stronger, to make us better. | 这让我们更坚强 让我们更美好 |
[38:41] | And it did. | 确实是这样 |
[38:42] | I mean, I feel like it really did. | 我感觉确实有作用 |
[38:46] | It took a long time, | 花了不少时间 |
[38:49] | and it was painful, and it sucked, | 过程很痛苦 让人难过 |
[38:51] | but…we’ve come a long way. | 但 我们熬过来了 |
[38:56] | And I know that we have further to go, but… | 我知道我们还有更长的路要走 但是 |
[39:00] | I love you, Calliope. | 我爱你 卡莉欧碧 |
[39:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:05] | Life without you terrifies me. | 没你的生活让我恐惧 |
[39:08] | And the world is just making less and less sense, | 那样的世界没有意义 |
[39:11] | and, like, I don’t know what I’m doing at work anymore, | 我不知道我工作时都在干什么 |
[39:13] | but the thing that I need is my anchor. | 而我需要一个依靠 |
[39:17] | It’s you. | 那就是你 |
[39:18] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[39:20] | And you’re the only thing that I will ever need. | 你是我唯一需要的 |
[39:23] | And I’m so glad that this break is over. | 我很高兴这一切都结束了 |
[39:44] | The last 30 days | 过去的三十天 |
[39:46] | have taught me so much. | 让我学会很多 |
[39:52] | And all I wanted when we first came here | 我们第一次来这时 |
[39:53] | was to know that we would leave together. | 我只想我们能继续在一起 |
[39:59] | But from the minute I sat down, I could feel it. | 但从我坐下来的那刻开始 我就感觉到 |
[40:01] | I felt like I was gonna be suffocated. | 我感觉到我快要窒息了 |
[40:13] | The last several weeks, | 过去的几周 |
[40:16] | I have laughed more, I have done more, | 我笑得更多 做了更多的事 |
[40:19] | I have enjoyed myself more, than… | 自己更加开心 而且 |
[40:25] | …and I finally feel free. | 我终于体会到了自由 |
[40:31] | And by being free, | 而一旦自由了 |
[40:33] | I can see now that constantly trying to fix us | 我就发现正是不断努力挽回我们的关系 |
[40:37] | is the thing that’s been killing me slowly. | 让我逐渐失去自我 |
[40:43] | And I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再那样了 |
[40:45] | I don’t want to fix it or fix us anymore. | 我不想再弥补什么挽回我们 |
[40:51] | Maybe instead of loving you so hard, I should… | 也许除了如此努力地爱你 我应该 |
[40:56] | I should be myself for a while. | 我应该暂时先做做自己 |
[41:02] | I should love me, | 我应该爱我自己 |
[41:05] | and you should love you, | 你也应该爱你自己 |
[41:06] | and together we love Sofia, rather than… | 我们一起爱着索菲亚 而不是 |
[41:18] | I want so much for you, Arizona. | 我不能和你继续走下去了 亚利桑那 |
[41:23] | For both of us. | 我们不能再继续了 |
[41:27] | So much more than this. | 我们不能再像这样纠结下去 |
[41:31] | More than being stuck with someone who feels stuck. | 像这样和同样感到纠结的人纠结在一起 |
[41:39] | I want you to feel free, too. | 我希望你也能感到自由 |
[41:50] | But no matter how hard we try… | 但不管我们多么努力地尝试 |
[42:02] | …we have to realize… | 我们必须明白 |
[42:12] | …some things… | 有些事情 |
[42:15] | Just can’t be fixed. | 就是回不去了 |