时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Trauma is messy… | 外伤伤口惨不忍睹 |
[00:04] | Chaotic. | 场面更是混乱不堪 |
[00:05] | Looking at a body that’s been reduced to a bloody pulp… | 好好的身体布满血浆 |
[00:09] | …it might seem difficult to know where to start. | 一开始似乎无从下手 |
[00:14] | Edwards, got a vomiter in bed five. | 爱德华兹 五号床病人呕吐严重 |
[00:16] | Rule out obstruction, please? | 麻烦去给他通一下食管 |
[00:17] | Yay! | 好的 |
[00:19] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[00:19] | – She is in all right shape. | 她还好 |
[00:20] | But she’s complaining of abdominal pains. | 只是下腹疼痛 |
[00:22] | Okay. Kepner, what do you have? | 凯普娜 病人呢 |
[00:23] | MVC, bed three. | 车祸伤者 三号床 |
[00:24] | Shepherd’s doing a neuro consult, | 谢博德在进行神经科会诊 |
[00:25] | but she just started complaining of stomach pain. | 但她开始说胃疼了 |
[00:28] | Dr. Pierce! | 皮尔斯医生 |
[00:29] | Busy morning. | 很忙呐 |
[00:29] | Yeah, when it rains. | 下雨都这样 |
[00:30] | Hey, can you go see chest pains in bed six, please? | 你去看看六号床病人的胸疼症状好吗 |
[00:32] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[00:33] | Luckily, some very clever person developed a protocol, | 幸运的是 有聪明人发明了一个办法 |
[00:36] | The ABCs — Airway, Breathing, Circulaion. | 也就是ABC 意为气道 呼吸 循环 |
[00:39] | 20-something female carjacking victim — | 20出头女性 劫车受害者 |
[00:41] | Multiple lacs and contusions, | 多处撕裂伤和擦伤 |
[00:43] | Open tibia fracture, hypotensive and tachycardic. | 开放性腓骨骨折 低血压 心动过速 |
[00:46] | This was a carjacking? | 还有劫车这奇葩事 |
[00:48] | And a hell of a beating. Wilson, you’re with me. | 还有殴打 威尔逊 你跟我一起 |
[00:49] | The ABCs keep your patient alive. | ABC能让你病人活下来 |
[00:51] | So you can figure out how to tackle the rest of the mess. | 这样你才有时间处理其他问题 |
[00:55] | If only all life’s problems | 如果人生所有的问题 |
[00:56] | could be solved with an intubation tube. | 都能通过插管解决就好了 |
[00:59] | They took my car! | 他们抢了我的车 |
[01:01] | They took my — | 他们抢了 |
[01:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:04] | Melissa. My car — | 梅丽莎 我的车 |
[01:06] | Melissa, I’m sure your car’s fine. | 梅丽莎 你的车没事 |
[01:07] | We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[01:09] | Wilson, go see if anyone came in with her. | 威尔逊 看有没人和她一起过来 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:18] | I think you’re fine, but I want to make sure. | 你没什么大碍 但还是需要确认 |
[01:20] | Let’s do a head C.T. To be safe. | 为求保险 做一个脑部CT |
[01:22] | Right away. | 马上安排 |
[01:23] | Let’s get an abdominal C.T., as well. | 也做一个下腹CT |
[01:25] | Dr. Grey, I have your — our… | 格蕾医生 我有你的 我们的 |
[01:29] | Ellis’ journals. | 爱丽丝的日记 |
[01:31] | You went through them already? | 你都看完了吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’ve had them for a while. | 是啊 看了一段时间了嘛 |
[01:34] | Got a good sense of her as a surgeon, | 起码知道她是个了不得的外科医生 |
[01:36] | if not as a person. | 但为人可不敢恭维 |
[01:39] | So, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[01:40] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | She still calls you “Dr. Grey”? | 她怎么还叫你”格雷医生” |
[01:47] | That’s my name. | 我不是叫这个么 |
[01:48] | We should invite her over… for dinner. | 我们该请她到家里来 吃个晚饭 |
[01:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:51] | She’s family. | 她是家人 |
[01:53] | Ish. | 算是吧 |
[01:54] | Dinner tomorrow night. It’s what people do. | 明天邀请她吃晚饭 大家都会这样做 |
[01:56] | What people? | 谁会这么做 |
[01:59] | Dr. Hunt in trauma one needs an ortho consult. | 亨特医生在一号急症室需要骨科会诊 |
[02:01] | On it. | 好的 |
[02:03] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[02:04] | Hey, uh, I thought you were on the — | 我还以为你去 |
[02:07] | Yeah, your mom’s flight got in early, so I brought her here. | 是的 你妈妈的飞机早到了 我带她过来了 |
[02:09] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这样做 |
[02:10] | ‘Cause she wanted to see you. Wh– | 因为她想见你啊 |
[02:11] | I-I set her up in the attendings’ lounge. | 我让她在主治医师休息室等 |
[02:13] | Just give me a page when you get a second. | 你得空了再呼我 |
[02:15] | I… | 我 |
[02:16] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[02:17] | Sorry, uh, what was I saying? | 抱歉 我说到哪了 |
[02:19] | This is where you’ve been staying? | 你一直住在这里吗 |
[02:20] | I figured you’d gone to a hotel, or… | 我以为你去住酒店了 还是 |
[02:22] | Yeah, well, Herman’s been breathing down my neck day and night. | 赫曼从早到晚盯着我 |
[02:24] | This is easier. | 这样容易多了 |
[02:25] | Plus, where I sleep is no longer any of your concern. | 而且我睡哪关你什么事 |
[02:28] | I didn’t kick you out. I never said that you had to go. | 我没赶你出来 我没说要你走啊 |
[02:30] | No, no, you just made it very clear | 不 你说的很清楚 |
[02:32] | that my being around you was suffocating. | 我呆在你身边让你难受到窒息 |
[02:35] | Okay, well, have you told anyone? | 好吧 你告诉谁了吗 |
[02:38] | No. Have you? | 没有 你说了吗 |
[02:39] | No. | 没有 |
[02:39] | I — do you think that we should? | 我 你觉得我们该说吗 |
[02:41] | Can we just not… yet? | 能不能先 别说 |
[02:45] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[02:45] | I didn’t want any of this. | 这些都不是我想的 |
[02:49] | I have rounds. | 我要巡房了 |
[02:53] | I’m saying you skipped breakfast. | 我说你忘记吃早餐了 |
[02:55] | Didn’t have time! | 没时间 |
[02:56] | Avery made me point person | 艾弗里任命我为 |
[02:57] | on the board’s strategic planning meeting. | 董事会战略计划会议的联系人 |
[02:59] | And I have consults. | 我还有会诊呢 |
[03:00] | Got to keep the trains running on time. | 我要负责让一切井然有序 |
[03:04] | You’re my favorite resident. | 你是我最喜欢的住院医师 |
[03:07] | Hey. You were looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[03:08] | Yes. Mr. Weaver here is — | 是 这位韦弗先生 |
[03:09] | Oh, Jeremy. Hi. | 叫我杰里米 你好 |
[03:11] | Yeah, he’s complaining of chest pains. | 他说胸有点疼 |
[03:13] | EKG is fine except for a little LVH, | 心电图显示正常 除了有些左室肥厚 |
[03:15] | but his first troponin is within normal limits, | 但他第一个肌钙蛋白测试还在正常范围内 |
[03:18] | So I’ve ruled out a dissection, | 所以不是血管破裂的原因 |
[03:19] | but his belly is still a little tender. | 但他的肚子挤压还是疼痛 |
[03:21] | I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事 |
[03:22] | Oh, well, let’s see. | 那就让我看看 |
[03:23] | Take it easy, Mr. Weaver. | 放轻松 韦弗先生 |
[03:24] | Okay, see you later. | 好的 待会见 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:29] | Hurts there? | 这里疼吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but it’s — it’s heartburn, I swear. | 是的 但只是心烧而已 |
[03:32] | My wife made me come. | 我妻子让我来的 |
[03:34] | I mean, I should be at work, you know? | 我现在该在工作的 |
[03:35] | And I got to pick up my kid later. | 我待会还要去接孩子 |
[03:37] | Uh, Jeremy, have you eaten today? | 杰里米 今天吃了吗 |
[03:39] | Uh, coffee. | 喝了咖啡 |
[03:40] | Oh, you skipped breakfast, too, huh? | 你也没吃早餐嘛 |
[03:41] | Uh, oh, no, no, no, and then, uh, pancakes, | 才不是啦 还吃了煎饼 |
[03:44] | Sausage, eggs, a couple of energy drinks. | 香肠 鸡蛋 还有几瓶能量饮料 |
[03:46] | I would’ve had more, | 我本来还能吃更多 |
[03:47] | but I’ve been having trouble swallowing lately. | 但最近吞咽有问题 |
[03:49] | Sounds like you did pretty well. | 听起来你生活相当不错 |
[03:50] | Well, you got to fuel up. | 是啊 必须得加满能量 |
[03:51] | You know, I got a lot of balls in the air! | 最近要忙的事情太多了 |
[03:53] | Sorry. Look, we’re gonna admit you for observation. | 抱歉 不过你还是需要留院观察 |
[03:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:56] | And I’ll try to make it quick, okay? | 我会尽快做检查 让你能出院 |
[03:58] | Add on LFTs, a second Troponin, | 加上肝功能测试 第二个肌钙蛋白测试 |
[04:01] | and an abdominal C.T. | 还有下腹CT |
[04:03] | Uh, call me when you get the results. | 出结果了给我打电话 |
[04:06] | Finish your doughnut. | 把圈饼吃了啊 |
[04:10] | Melissa works with us. | 梅丽莎和我们一起工作 |
[04:11] | We do computer repair at office hub. | 我们在办公室中心做电脑维修的 |
[04:14] | I found her on the way into work. | 我在去上班的路上发现她 |
[04:15] | She was just laying there on the ground, not moving. | 她就躺在地上 一动也不动 |
[04:17] | I thought she was dead! | 我以为她死了 |
[04:18] | Do you know anything about her family, anyone we can contact? | 你认识她的家人吗 我们能联系谁 |
[04:22] | We don’t really know her that well. | 我们跟她不熟 |
[04:24] | Wilson! | 威尔逊 |
[04:25] | Uh, why don’t you guys take a seat? I’ll be right back. | 不如你们去那坐坐 我等下回来 |
[04:28] | She’s crashing. | 她快不行了 |
[04:29] | You paged ortho? | 你呼叫骨科医生了吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, whoa! | 哦哇 |
[04:30] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to wait. | 你得等等了 |
[04:31] | Belly’s expanding even though I cross-clamped the aorta. | 尽管我钳住主动脉 腹部还是大出血 |
[04:33] | Should we book an O.R.? | 要准备手术室吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah, but she’s not gonna make it to an O.R. | 但她撑不到去手术室 |
[04:36] | with this much blood in the belly. | 流血太严重了 |
[04:37] | We’re gonna need to do an emergency laparotomy. | 我们得做紧急剖腹手术 |
[04:39] | Uh, right now? Here? | 现在吗 在这里啊 |
[04:41] | Wilson, we’re gonna need gauze, laps, | 威尔逊 我们需要纱布 |
[04:43] | whatever we have to pack this abdomen. | 还有一切止住腹部出血的东西 |
[04:52] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样做 |
[04:54] | I’m sure we don’t have a choice. | 我确定我们没别的选择 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:13] | All right, Wilson. Liver’s intact. | 好的 威尔逊 肝脏没问题 |
[05:15] | Let’s look at the retroperitoneum. | 查看腹膜情况 |
[05:20] | Oh, god, it’s the I.V.C. | 天啊 出血是在下腔静脉 |
[05:22] | Okay, put some pressure on it. | 进行按压 |
[05:23] | Satinsky, please. Suction ready. | 请给我血管钳 请抽吸 |
[05:25] | All right, fracture’s all cleaned out for now. | 好啦 骨折部位已经清理 |
[05:26] | I’ll do the repair tomorrow. | 明天再做修复 |
[05:27] | Have we found out anything about this girl? | 找到关于这个女孩的信息了吗 |
[05:29] | No purse, no I.D. | 没有钱包 没有身份证 |
[05:30] | and we know she worked at the office hub, | 只知道在办公室中心工作 |
[05:32] | but the only emergency contact they had was her own number. | 唯一的紧急联络号码是她自己的号码 |
[05:35] | Actually, we know something else. | 我们还知道 |
[05:36] | She’s a veteran. | 她是老兵 |
[05:38] | Yeah, she has an operation Iraqi freedom tattoo, 2011-2012. | 她在伊拉克做了手术 上面有纹身 写着2011-2012 |
[05:41] | I’ve been examining a lot of vets lately, thanks to you. | 我最近见了好多这样的老兵 多亏了你啊 |
[05:43] | Good eye, Torres. | 好眼力 托瑞斯 |
[05:45] | The injury’s exposed. 4-oh prolene. | 见到伤口了 4号缝线 |
[05:50] | This should never have happened to her. | 她不该遭受这些 |
[05:51] | It shouldn’t have happened to anyone. | 谁都不该遭受这些 |
[05:54] | More suction, please. | 更多抽吸 |
[05:57] | Hi, mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:02] | Oh, look at — oh, look at you! | 看看你 母性光辉啊 |
[06:04] | How was your flight? | 飞行旅程如何 |
[06:06] | Oh, not as good as my ride over. | 再好也比不上来接我的司机呀 |
[06:08] | My chauffeur has the prettiest eyes. | 瞧瞧这双明亮大眼 多美腻 |
[06:10] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[06:11] | Oh, uh, thank you? | 这个 谢谢夸奖 |
[06:13] | Oh, look, I almost forgot. | 对 我差点忘了 |
[06:15] | Look what I found in the airport gift shop — | 看我在机场礼品商店里发现了什么 |
[06:18] | Zoo animal decals from the Seattle zoo! | 西雅图动物园内动物贴花纸 |
[06:22] | I thought they’d be adorable on the nursery wall, | 我觉得这贴在宝宝房间里合适极了 |
[06:25] | and they’ll go with whatever color | 他们跟什么颜色都搭 |
[06:27] | you’re planning on painting, | 你们可以任意选房间颜色 |
[06:28] | which I assume is gender neutral. | 我觉得应该是中性的颜色吧 |
[06:30] | Oh, you know, actually, we haven’t — | 其实我们还没有 |
[06:32] | We haven’t really had time to think about colors. | 我们还没决定颜色的问题 |
[06:35] | Oh, you two and work — busy, busy, busy! | 你们两个就只顾着工作 每天都忙的啊 |
[06:39] | Speaking of which, um, the E.R. is a madhouse. | 说到这里 急症室一团糟 |
[06:42] | I-I probably — I just need to get back down there, | 我要 我要下去了 |
[06:44] | but I promise I will try to make it back for dinner. | 不过我肯定会赶回来吃晚餐 |
[06:47] | Oh, dinner? | 还得晚餐啊 |
[06:50] | Mom….what? | 妈 怎么 |
[06:53] | I thought maybe you could take off the afternoon. | 我以为你下午会休息 |
[06:55] | We could shop for paint samples for the nursery | 我们可以一起看看婴儿房的颜色选择 |
[06:57] | and open a baby registry. | 还有把母婴心愿单开了 |
[06:59] | Mrs. Frye at church asks over — | 教堂的法尔太太问 |
[07:00] | Mom, you know what I do for a living. | 妈妈 你知道我每天工作忙死了 |
[07:01] | I don’t know why you thought | 怎么可能请假 |
[07:01] | I could just take all afternoon off to — | 下午陪你去 |
[07:03] | You know what? | 话说 |
[07:04] | I have a super-light day, | 我今天很清闲 |
[07:06] | So I can — I can do all of — all of those things. | 所以我来负责全部事情 |
[07:08] | Jackson, you d– you don’t have to do that. | 杰克森 你不必这样做 |
[07:10] | It’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[07:12] | It’ll be fun! | 会很好玩的 |
[07:14] | Yes, it will. | 是的啊 |
[07:15] | We’ve got this. | 我们搞定 |
[07:19] | Guys, I don’t want to sound like a jerk, | 各位 我不想冒犯你们 |
[07:20] | but I got clients to see all over town, | 但我得满城跑去见客户 |
[07:22] | and then I got to pick up my kid and drop her at volleyball, | 然后我得去接孩子 送她去打排球 |
[07:24] | and then I got two more clients to see. | 接着还有两个客户要见 |
[07:26] | And believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我完全理解 |
[07:27] | The number of things I’ve got on my agenda | 你要是看了我日程安排表 |
[07:29] | would make your head spin. | 一定也会头昏的 |
[07:30] | Perfect…then send me home, and we can both get back to it. | 很好 那让我回家吧 我们就可以各忙各的了 |
[07:33] | I mean, look at me. I’m fit as a fiddle. | 看看我 我可健康了 |
[07:34] | Well, that’s not what your labs say. | 你的检查报告可不是这么说的 |
[07:36] | Uh, cholesterol is in the 300s. | 胆固醇高达300 |
[07:38] | Your triglycerides are worse. | 甘油三酯就更高了 |
[07:40] | Your BP’s too high, and your blood sugar | 你的血压太高了 还有你的血糖值 |
[07:42] | is in the pre-diabetic range. | 已经是在糖尿病前期的范围内了 |
[07:45] | Who are you gonna believe…me or science? | 你是相信我还是科学呢 |
[07:48] | Okay, you’ve got an honest face, | 虽然你长了一张诚实的脸 |
[07:49] | but science and I go way back. | 但科学和我的交情更深 |
[07:51] | C.T. doesn’t show abdominal problems, | C.T.结果没有显示腹部问题 |
[07:53] | but we’d like to do some extensive studies. | 但我们要再做进一步的检查 |
[07:55] | So we need to do a barium swallow test. | 所以我们需要做一个吞钡检查 |
[07:57] | When we get that back, depending on the results, | 结果出来后 按照检查数据 |
[08:00] | I might need to do an E.G.D. | 我可能需要做一个食管胃十二指肠镜 |
[08:02] | Is there any way we could skip a step, | 有什么办法让我们可以跳过其中某一个步骤 |
[08:04] | you know, cut to the chase? | 然后直奔主题的吗 |
[08:06] | Okay, Dr. Bailey is just trying to avoid putting a tube down your throat | 贝利医生都不想给你进行气管插管 |
[08:10] | or up your… | 又或者是插入你的… |
[08:12] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[08:13] | You know, I appreciate the thought, | 我很感激你们为我着想 |
[08:14] | but if it’ll get me out of here sooner, | 但如果能让我早点出院 |
[08:16] | Dr. Bailey can stick a tube wherever she wants. | 贝利医生想在哪插管都可以 |
[08:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | This is Waldo Pfeiffer, gestational age 23 weeks. | 沃尔多·普发 怀孕23周 |
[08:25] | In addition to an incredibly unfortunate first name, | 除了有一个非常不幸的名字之外 |
[08:28] | Waldo’s dealing with a particularly nasty C-Cam. | 沃尔多患有十分严重的C-Cam |
[08:31] | Tell me what C-Cam stands for. | 告诉我C-CAM代表什么 |
[08:33] | Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation. | 先天性囊性腺瘤样畸形 |
[08:36] | The mass is pressing on his heart and lungs. | 囊肿正在压迫胎儿的心脏和肺部 |
[08:38] | Waldo’s C-Cam has been unresponsive to steroid treatment. | 类固醇疗法对沃尔多的病情没有作用 |
[08:40] | Now he’s developing hydrops. | 现在开始出现了积水现象 |
[08:42] | This is what fetal surgery was created for. | 这就是胎儿手术的意义所在 |
[08:44] | First, we’re gonna open up the mother, | 首先我们要给母亲手术 |
[08:46] | then incise the uterus, | 然后切开子宫 |
[08:47] | then we’re gonna remove the C-Cam | 接着移除囊性腺瘤 |
[08:49] | and put him right back where we found him, | 然后把胎儿放回原处 |
[08:51] | and hopefully he’ll be carried to term. | 希望胎儿可以怀足月 |
[08:54] | You have a consultation in 20 minutes. | 你20分钟后有个会诊 |
[08:57] | Make it fast, get back here, | 尽快结束 回到这里 |
[08:58] | and we’re going to go over this procedure step by step. | 我们要把手术流程的每个步骤都熟悉一遍 |
[09:01] | Terrific. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Well, don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[09:04] | I decided it was necessary | 当你花了两个月时间 |
[09:06] | when it took you two months to wrap your head around | 才掌握胎儿瓣膜成形术的时候 |
[09:07] | a fetal valvuloplasty. | 我就觉得这个流程是必须的 |
[09:10] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:12] | Yes. Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然了 |
[09:16] | Uh, it’s a chronic subdural. It should reabsorb itself. | 这是慢性硬膜下血肿 应该可以自己重新吸收 |
[09:19] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Your wife invited me to dinner at your house. | 你妻子邀请我去你家吃晚餐 |
[09:25] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:27] | Yeah, I was so surprised by the invitation, | 是啊 收到邀请的时候我很惊喜 |
[09:28] | I forgot to ask if I should bring anything. | 都忘了问要带点什么东西 |
[09:30] | Just yourself. Anything you don’t eat? | 你来就可以了 你有什么不吃的吗 |
[09:33] | No. Not at all. | 没有 我什么都吃 |
[09:34] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[09:35] | How about a pot roast? | 炖肉怎么样 |
[09:38] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[09:40] | Uh, I’m — I’m — I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:42] | Uh, Shepherd, I was looking for a consult. | 谢博德 我在找人会诊 |
[09:43] | I can come back later. | 我待会过来 |
[09:44] | No, we’re done here. | 不用了 我们说完了 |
[09:45] | Thanks, Dr. Shepherd. | 多谢了 谢博德医生 |
[09:50] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[09:51] | What are you doing tomorrow night? | 你明晚有空吗 |
[09:56] | Hey, this could be you if you keep eating like you do. | 你要像这样继续吃下去 也可能会变成这样 |
[10:00] | I bet if we took your blood right now… | 我打赌如果我们现在抽你的血… |
[10:02] | Mm-hmm, see, I could say the same thing about you, | 我也可以这么说你 |
[10:06] | but I wouldn’t want to change a single thing about you, | 但是我不愿意改变你身上的任何一点 |
[10:08] | So I won’t. | 所以我不会这么说 |
[10:09] | I don’t want to change anything about you either. | 我也不愿意你做出任何改变 |
[10:12] | I like you alive, | 我喜欢你活着 |
[10:13] | not dead on a toilet after having a heart attack | 而不是在试图排泄掉油炸洋葱花的时候 |
[10:16] | trying to pass a deep-fried onion blossom. | 因为心脏病发作而死在厕所里 |
[10:19] | God, Miranda, why would you even think… | 天啊 玛兰达 你怎么会这么想 |
[10:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:23] | Oh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:24] | Not a deep-fried onion blossom ’cause that’d just be too much. | 别再说是油炸洋葱花 真是够了 |
[10:27] | No. | 不 |
[10:28] | It’s a tumor. | 是个肿瘤 |
[10:32] | And it’s a big one. | 还是很大一个 |
[10:39] | Hey, sorry, | 抱歉 |
[10:40] | The consultation went off without a hitch, | 会诊相当顺利 |
[10:41] | but then mom got a little nervous, | 但是母亲有点紧张 |
[10:42] | so I just wanted to make sure that she was okay. | 所以我得确认她的情绪稳定 |
[10:46] | C-Cam. Um, I’m ready whenever you are. | C-CAM 我准备好了可以随时开始 |
[10:50] | There’s been a change in plans. | 计划有变 |
[10:51] | I’m having a personal… | 我有些私人的… |
[10:54] | I’m going home. | 我要回家一趟 |
[10:55] | Here are the materials on the procedure. | 这里是有关于手术步骤的材料 |
[10:57] | Internalize them. | 把它们牢记于心 |
[10:58] | I’ve made notes in the margins because my approach is better | 我在边上做了点笔记 因为我的办法比里面 |
[11:01] | than most of the crap that’s in there. | 写的废话都要好得多 |
[11:02] | You’ll also need to cover my service. | 还有你也得顶我的班 |
[11:04] | Wait, hold on. Is everything, uh, okay? | 等等 没事吧 |
[11:06] | I said it’s personal! | 我说了是私事 |
[11:08] | You have what you need from me there. | 你所有需要的材料都在这里了 |
[11:09] | Read it. | 好好读一遍 |
[11:10] | What if I have questions? | 万一我有问题呢 |
[11:11] | They’ll be answered in there. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 在材料里找答案 明天见 |
[11:16] | I keep telling you to take more walks, | 我一直让你多走动走动 |
[11:18] | yeah, you know, I mean, like, have a salad, maybe, | 吃得清淡点 或许吃点沙拉 |
[11:19] | instead of all the Philly cheesesteaks. | 而不是一直吃费城牛肉芝士三明治 |
[11:21] | You certainly do, honey, constantly, | 亲爱的 我知道你说了很多次了 |
[11:23] | and just every time… hello. | 只是每一次… 你们好 |
[11:28] | You don’t look like you have good news. | 看上去不是什么好消息 |
[11:30] | Jeremy | 杰里米 |
[11:32] | Um, I’m afraid the E.G.D. revealed a tumor. | 我很遗憾食管胃十二指肠镜显示有一个肿瘤 |
[11:36] | It’s early-stage adenocarcinoma. | 是早期的腺癌 |
[11:38] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[11:39] | Cancer? | 癌症吗 |
[11:42] | But I-I-I came in here for heartburn. | 但我是因为烧心来医院的啊 |
[11:44] | And that’s most likely what you had, but the… | 这的确是你的症状 但是… |
[11:47] | cheesesteaks and the fried foods | 牛肉芝士三明治和油炸食物 |
[11:49] | have caused intense acid reflux, and over time, | 引起了严重的胃酸倒流 长时间如此 |
[11:53] | that reflux has made your esophagus | 这些胃酸让你的食管变成癌细胞的 |
[11:56] | the perfect home for cancer. | 最佳温床 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:00] | So, w-what do we do? | 所以我们该做什么呢 |
[12:02] | We’d like to keep you overnight | 我们希望你今晚住院 |
[12:03] | and do some pre-op tests, | 做一些术前检查 |
[12:04] | then do an esophagectomy where we remove your esophagus | 然后进行食管切除术 将你的食管切除 |
[12:07] | and replace it with a piece of your colon. | 然后用你解结肠的一部分来代替 |
[12:09] | And then the cancer would be gone? | 之后癌症就能治好吗 |
[12:11] | That’s the hope. | 希望如此 |
[12:12] | Yeah, it will be. | 会治好的 |
[12:14] | Okay, it’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[12:16] | You go and get Erin. | 你去接艾琳 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:18] | And tell her what’s going on, but don’t scare her, okay? | 告诉她发生了什么 但不要吓到她 好吗 |
[12:20] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[12:23] | Hello, Jackson? | 杰克森 在吗 |
[12:25] | In here, Dr. Mom! | 在这里 老妈医生 |
[12:32] | You’ve been… busy. | 你们似乎…很忙啊 |
[12:35] | We were just gonna start a gift registry, | 我们刚刚开始弄心愿单 |
[12:37] | but then we saw this adorable mobile, | 然后就看到了这个可爱的吊饰 |
[12:39] | And the next thing I knew, I filled a shopping cart. | 等我反应过来 我买了一购物车的东西 |
[12:43] | Yeah, we actually had a pretty good day today. | 没错 今天我们过得可开心了 |
[12:45] | Don’t sound so surprised! I am quite fun. | 别这么大惊小怪 我是个有趣的人 |
[12:48] | Uh, this didn’t come from a store. | 这不是商店里买来的吧 |
[12:52] | Four generations of Kepner babies | 凯普娜家族的四代婴儿 |
[12:54] | have slept in that old war-horse. | 都是睡在这个小床里的 |
[12:57] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[12:59] | You didn’t bring this in your carry-on. | 你没把这个托运过来 |
[13:00] | Shipping cost a fortune. | 运费可贵了 |
[13:02] | Your sisters thought I should send it along, | 你姐姐们认为应该把它单独寄过来 |
[13:04] | but I wanted to be here to see your face when it arrived, | 但是我想看到你在收到这个床时候的表情 |
[13:06] | So last week, I called Jackson. | 所以上个周 我打电话给了杰克森 |
[13:08] | You called Jackson?! | 你打了电话给杰克森吗 |
[13:10] | I do know how to use a telephone, little miss. | 我还是会用电话的 亲爱的 |
[13:16] | I am famished. | 我好饿 |
[13:17] | Well, why did you wait for me to eat? | 你们为什么不先吃呢 |
[13:19] | I called. I told you I’d be late. | 我打过电话了 告诉你们我会晚点回来 |
[13:20] | We probably just lost track of time. | 我们可能忙得忘了时间 |
[13:22] | It’s no a big deal. | 没关系的 |
[13:23] | I’ll just hop in the kitchen and whip something up. | 我到厨房很快就能准备好食物的 |
[13:25] | Well, I didn’t go to the store | 我没去买菜 |
[13:26] | because I thought that we would be going out. | 因为我以为我们会一起出去吃 |
[13:28] | I’m sure I can figure something out. | 没关系 总有办法的 |
[13:30] | No, no, mom, stop it! | 不 不 妈 别说了 |
[13:31] | I don’t — I don’t need you to whip something up, | 我 我不用你给我准备食物 |
[13:34] | and I didn’t need you to come out here | 我不需要你大老远过来 |
[13:35] | and set up my whole nursery. | 帮我整理婴儿房 |
[13:37] | I don’t need — I — I don’t want your help! | 我不 不需要你的帮助 |
[13:39] | Do you understand?! | 你明白吗 |
[13:41] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[13:42] | Come on, that’s not fair. | 别这样 这过分了 |
[13:45] | You invited Richard to dinner?! | 你邀请了理查德来吃晚餐吗 |
[13:47] | This was already a bad idea. | 这本来就是个馊主意 |
[13:48] | You’re trying to make it worse? | 你还想把它弄得更糟吗 |
[13:50] | She doesn’t want to know him. | 她一点也不想了解他 |
[13:53] | He said exactly the same thing. | 理查德也说了一样的话 |
[13:54] | Okay, then why are you trying to force it? | 那你为什么还要勉强呢 |
[13:56] | Because he’s my friend. He’s our friend. | 因为他是我的朋友 是我们共同的朋友 |
[13:58] | He’s family, and this is one of the reasons | 他是家人 这是你当初 |
[14:00] | why you didn’t want to leave Seattle in the first place, remember? | 不愿意离开西雅图的理由之一 记得吗 |
[14:03] | You have family here, roots. | 这里有你的家庭 你已经植根于此 |
[14:05] | Are you kidding me?! | 你不是吧 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | I have to have dinner with the sister I don’t know | 我要和一个我不认识的妹妹 |
[14:10] | and the bio-dad she hates | 还有她讨厌的生父一起吃饭 |
[14:12] | because you gave up your chance to work for Obama?! | 就因为你放弃了为奥巴马工作吗 |
[14:14] | You’re gonna play that card? | 你要跟我来这套吗 |
[14:16] | Of course you are because you’ll be playing that card | 当然了 你就会玩这一套 |
[14:18] | until the end of freaking time! | 你就没完没了了 |
[14:19] | Time-out. | 暂停一下 |
[14:20] | No, I am so sick of your passive-aggressive… | 不 我已经受够了你消极攻击的… |
[14:22] | Time-out. I’m sorry. | 暂停一下 对不起 |
[14:25] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不应该这么说 |
[14:26] | I am just trying to help out here. | 我只是想要帮忙而已 |
[14:28] | I’m trying to help you, and I am trying to help them. | 我在试图帮你 也在试图帮他们 |
[14:31] | I come from a big family. | 我来自一个大家庭 |
[14:33] | It’s crazy, it’s messy, but it’s good, | 虽然吵吵闹闹 但是很有爱 |
[14:35] | And I want that for you. | 我希望你也能体会到 |
[14:37] | I want you to have that. | 体会到这样的家庭温暖 |
[14:41] | She’s your sister, | 她是你的妹妹 |
[14:42] | and he’s practically your father. | 而他就像是你的父亲 |
[14:46] | And Zola needs more black people in the family | 佐拉也需要多几个黑人家人 |
[14:48] | because I’m running out of ways to braid her hair | 因为我已经想不出如何帮她编头发了 |
[14:50] | and Bailey won’t show me any more. | 而且贝利也不教我了 |
[15:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | You want Richard to come to dinner, | 你想让理查德来吃晚饭 |
[15:02] | call Pierce and make sure she’s okay with it. | 那你告诉皮尔斯 确保她同意 |
[15:04] | Me? | 我 |
[15:05] | You want Richard to come to dinner. | 是你想让理查德来吃晚饭的啊 |
[15:07] | You win. Accept the win. | 你赢了就是赢了 |
[15:09] | Don’t push for more. | 别再得寸进尺了 |
[15:10] | Okay, but s-shouldn’t you be the one who’s making the — | 好吧 但你不是应该 |
[15:12] | Accept the win. | 见好就收吧 |
[15:24] | I thought I was clear. | 我以为我说的够清楚了 |
[15:25] | I don’t need you up here double-checking my work. | 我不想让你来检查我的工作 |
[15:26] | Oh, don’t get all sharks and jets on me, okay? | 别无缘无故的指责我 好吗 |
[15:28] | One of Herman’s patients landed in here, | 赫尔曼的一个病人在这里 |
[15:30] | and I’m learning the steps | 而且我正在从一篇期刊论文上学习 |
[15:32] | of tomorrow’s c-cam fetal surgery from a journal article. | 明天的婴儿先天性囊性腺瘤样畸形手术 |
[15:34] | Actually, not even — | 但其实更悲催的是 |
[15:35] | from the chicken scratch in the margin of an article. | 我是靠文章段落中间潦草标注来学习 |
[15:41] | I think she’s trying to haze me | 我觉得她想让我变糊涂 |
[15:42] | or set me up for a failure or, uh, maybe kill me. | 或者挖坑让我跳 或者干脆杀了我 |
[15:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:45] | No one forced you to do this, and now you’re gonna pout | 没人强迫你做这些 现在你就怨天尤人 |
[15:48] | because it’s kind of hard and your teacher’s mean? | 因为手术困难和老师严厉吗 |
[15:49] | Suck it up. | 忍着吧 |
[16:00] | Melissa, it’s okay. | 梅丽莎 没事 |
[16:01] | What are — what are you — | 你在… |
[16:02] | You’re — you’re — you’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[16:04] | You were — | 你… |
[16:04] | Where’s — | 我的… |
[16:05] | You were pretty badly banged up, but you’re all right. | 你之前伤的不轻 但现在没事了 |
[16:07] | Where’s my car? D-did they — | 我的车呢 他们… |
[16:09] | It’s — | 会… |
[16:09] | Did they find my car? | 他们找到我的车了吗 |
[16:10] | It’s all right. | 会没事的 |
[16:10] | Did they find my car? | 他们找到我的车了吗 |
[16:11] | Just try and sleep. Okay? | 睡吧睡吧 好吗 |
[16:28] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[16:30] | Dr. Pierce! | 皮尔斯医生 |
[16:32] | I didn’t know you were a runner! | 我不知道你也跑步呢 |
[16:33] | Oh, yeah. I mean, I usually just spin. | 对 我经常是骑脚踏车的 |
[16:36] | I-I take a spin class. | 我参加了一个脚踏车的班 |
[16:38] | I thought I could get some fresh air for a change. | 我想着换换口味 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[16:41] | It’s a gorgeous morning, isn’t it? | 真是个美好早晨 是吗 |
[16:43] | You know, I was only gonna go like another 3 miles, | 我本来还要再跑3英里的 |
[16:45] | but I can stretch it out if you want to join. | 但如果你参加 我也可以跑长一点距离 |
[16:48] | Oh, no. I mean, uh, thank you. | 不用了 我是说谢谢 |
[16:50] | I — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:51] | I just picked up a new audiobook. | 我刚开始听一本有声书 |
[16:53] | Oprah recommended it. | 奥普拉推荐的 |
[16:54] | Totally understand. | 我懂的 |
[16:55] | Let me know how it is. | 记得告诉我好不好看 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[17:08] | Uh, you’re the last person who gets to lecture me | 你是最没有资格因为我回避母亲 |
[17:10] | on avoiding my mother. | 而教育我的人 |
[17:11] | That’s not true. | 你说的不对 |
[17:12] | My mother is a nightmare, | 我的妈妈是个噩梦 |
[17:13] | and yours is the sweetest person I’ve ever met. | 但你母亲是我见过最可爱的人 |
[17:15] | No, what happened last night was not sweet. | 不 昨晚的事情一点也不可爱 |
[17:17] | It was condescending. | 她太居高临下了 |
[17:18] | Come on, you’re overreacting. | 拜托 你太激动了 |
[17:19] | Yes, ’cause she just decided that I needed her help. | 对啊 因为她自己觉得我需要她帮忙 |
[17:23] | I needed help. | 是我需要帮忙 |
[17:25] | I asked her for it, okay? | 我让她来帮忙的 好吗 |
[17:26] | I have no idea what the hell I’m doing here. | 我根本不知道我在干什么 |
[17:28] | I just spent four hours in that baby store, | 我在婴儿店待了四个小时 |
[17:30] | and my mind was blown. | 完全一头雾水 |
[17:32] | Do you know how much I don’t know about having babies? | 你知道我有多不了解养孩子吗 |
[17:36] | So much. | 太多了 |
[17:37] | And she knows everything and so do you, | 但她什么都知道 你也是 |
[17:39] | and it’s easy for you guys. | 这对你们来说很简单 |
[17:41] | My family was not built that way. | 但我家里不是这样的 |
[17:42] | I didn’t have grandparents falling over themselves | 我没有祖父母绞尽脑汁地 |
[17:44] | trying to…love me, | 去爱我 |
[17:46] | but lucky for us, our kid will. | 但幸运的是 我们的孩子会有 |
[17:49] | That is, provided that you do not drive her away first. | 前提是你不会赶她走 |
[17:59] | O.R. three is ready for Melissa’s tibia repair, | 3号手术室准备好梅丽莎的胫骨修复术了 |
[18:01] | and the police are finishing up getting her statement now. | 警察也给她录了口供 |
[18:04] | All right, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[18:14] | Melissa, are you okay? | 梅丽莎 你还好吗 |
[18:16] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[18:18] | They found my car | 他们找到了我的车 |
[18:19] | in pieces in some chop shop in bellevue, | 在贝尔维尤市拆车厂 已经变成碎片了 |
[18:23] | Um, and it’s gone. | 修不好了 |
[18:24] | Okay. It’s okay. It’s all replaceable. | 没事 车还可以换 |
[18:26] | Let’s just be glad you didn’t get killed. | 幸运的是你还活着 |
[18:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:30] | If I hadn’t been asleep… | 要是我当时没睡着… |
[18:34] | What happened? Do you remember? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[18:37] | I was sleeping, | 我当时在睡觉 |
[18:38] | and then they broke the window, | 然后他们打碎了窗户 |
[18:40] | and they pulled me out of it, and… | 然后把我拉了出去 |
[18:43] | and I tried to hold on, but I got stuck in the door, | 我死死抓着 但我被门夹住了 |
[18:47] | and they dragged me for a while, | 然后他们拉着我在地上走了一段 |
[18:50] | and then they punched me, and then they kicked me, and… | 接着他们打我 踢我 |
[18:54] | and then I couldn’t hold on anymore. | 我实在是抓不住了 |
[18:57] | God, why didn’t you just let them take it? | 天哪 你为什么不让他们开走呢 |
[19:01] | Everything was in that car. | 所有东西都在车里 |
[19:06] | Everything. | 所有东西 |
[19:08] | The car was the first thing she asked about when she woke up. | 她刚醒问的第一件事就是这个车 |
[19:11] | She said she was asleep in it when she was attacked. | 她说被袭击时还在睡觉 |
[19:13] | It sounds like it’s all she had. | 听起来车就是她的所有 |
[19:14] | So you’re saying she’s homeless? | 你是说她无家可归 |
[19:16] | I’m saying I think she’s living in her car, so, yeah. | 对啊 我觉得她住在车里 |
[19:19] | Well, I thought you said she had a job. | 我记得你说过她有工作 |
[19:20] | No, you can have a job and not have a home. | 不 你可以有工作 但没有房子 |
[19:22] | That just makes it even worse. | 这种情况是最糟糕的 |
[19:24] | I mean, try going through high school living in your car. | 整个高中时期都要住在车里 |
[19:27] | You got to lie all the time, you can never have anyone over, | 你要时刻撒谎 没法邀请任何人过夜 |
[19:30] | you have to make up excuses why, you have no bathroom, | 你还得找借口解释为什么你没有洗手间 |
[19:33] | and then you know what? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[19:33] | You can’t even tell anybody | 你不能跟任何人说 |
[19:34] | ’cause then they just look at you like you’re weird and pitiful. | 因为他们会以为你怪异 会可怜你 |
[19:39] | Find me when she wakes up. | 等她醒了去找我 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:46] | You lived in your car in high school? | 你高中时候住在你的车里 |
[19:48] | See, that’s the look. | 看吧 就是这种表情 |
[20:00] | Glove me. | 手套 |
[20:03] | Karev? | 克莱夫 |
[20:03] | Dr. Karev expressed an interest | 克莱夫医生对我们今天的 |
[20:05] | in our little C-cam surgery today. | 先天性囊性腺瘤样畸形手术很感兴趣 |
[20:07] | Yeah, it sounds amazing, | 对 听起来很有趣 |
[20:08] | but I want to make sure I’m not in the way. | 但我不想影响到你们 |
[20:10] | Happy to have you. | 很高兴你能来 |
[20:12] | Hope to hell you studied, Robbins. | 真希望你学习了 罗宾斯 |
[20:14] | I’ll warn you, I did not sleep well last night. | 我警告你 我昨晚睡得不好 |
[20:17] | My patience will be thin. | 所以我可没有多大耐心 |
[20:20] | Richard Webber is coming? | 理查德·韦伯要来 |
[20:22] | No, that’s — | 不 这… |
[20:24] | I can’t believe him. | 真不敢相信他 |
[20:25] | No, no, no. It didn’t come from Richard, okay? | 不不不 不是理查德说要来的 好吗 |
[20:27] | I invited him. | 我邀请他来 |
[20:29] | Well, I can’t make it. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 那我去不了了 |
[20:30] | Look, you came here to find out about Ellis. | 你来这是想要了解爱丽丝的 |
[20:33] | Why don’t you talk to someone who actually knew her? | 为什么你不和一个真正了解她的人谈谈 |
[20:36] | To Richard. | 和理查德谈谈 |
[20:37] | Come and have dinner with me and Meredith. | 来跟我和梅瑞狄斯吃个晚饭 |
[20:39] | Less pressure — it’s a baby step. | 别有压力 这只是第一步 |
[20:45] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑考虑吧 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:54] | Is this about how I’m gonna pay for all this? | 这是要问我关于付钱的事吗 |
[20:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:59] | We just wanted to know — | 我们只是想知道 |
[21:00] | ’cause I-I have some insurance left, | 我还剩下了一些保险 |
[21:03] | but all the paperwork was — | 但是所有的文书 |
[21:04] | Was inside your car? | 都在你的车里 |
[21:07] | I’m just saying that I’ll figure it out. | 我是说我会想办法 |
[21:09] | Melissa, are you living in your car? | 梅丽莎 你住在你的车里吗 |
[21:11] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[21:12] | I don’t know how else to ask. | 我不知道该怎么问 |
[21:14] | We don’t mean to pry. | 我们不是想要窥探隐私 |
[21:15] | We just — | 我们只是 |
[21:16] | I — | 我 |
[21:16] | I-it was only gonna be temporary. | 我 这只是临时的 |
[21:19] | I — when I got out of the army, | 我 当我从部队退役 |
[21:21] | the job I had lined up was gone. | 我之前的工作没了 |
[21:23] | My fiance was gone, and… | 我的未婚夫也走了 |
[21:25] | my apartment with him. | 公寓也没了 |
[21:27] | All I could get was the job at office hub, | 我只能在办公中心找个工作 |
[21:29] | and it doesn’t pay great, and I couldn’t afford rent, | 薪水也不高 付不起房租 |
[21:32] | So, yeah, I’m making it work. | 所以我就想了个法子 |
[21:35] | But now the car’s gone with, uh, my cash | 但现在我的车和我的钱 |
[21:39] | and my clothes, my savings | 还有衣服和存款都没了 |
[21:41] | ’cause banks want you to have an address. | 因为银行需要你提供一个地址 |
[21:47] | So, uh, yeah. | 所以就这样 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:52] | I mean, everything I have is gone, | 我的一切都没有了 |
[21:54] | but if I can’t get back to work, | 但如果我不回去工作 |
[21:56] | then I’m gonna lose my job, too. | 那我的工作也会没了 |
[22:01] | Melissa, there are programs available | 梅丽莎 有一些项目 |
[22:03] | for the sole purpose of helping… | 就是为了帮助 |
[22:05] | homeless veterans. | 无家可归的老兵 |
[22:06] | Well, I’m not homeless. | 我没有无家可归 |
[22:08] | I’m — it’s only temporary. | 我… 这只是暂时的 |
[22:10] | They will get you into real, dependable housing, | 他们会让你住进真实可靠的房子里 |
[22:13] | then after that, everything else is that much easier. | 之后 一切都会变得更简单 |
[22:15] | See, that’s — that’s not for me. | 这… 这不适合我 |
[22:16] | You served in Iraq. | 你在伊拉克服役过 |
[22:18] | I fixed computers in an operations office | 我只是在绿色区域的行动办公室里 |
[22:20] | in the green zone. | 修修电脑而已 |
[22:22] | There are guys who were wounded in combat, | 还有一些在战争中受伤的人 |
[22:24] | who were blown to pieces, who had their faces burned off, | 被炸毁的人 面部被烧毁的人 |
[22:27] | and I’ve met guys who have been on the street since Vietnam. | 我还见到了从越战之后就流落街头的人 |
[22:32] | I was carjacked. | 我只是被劫车了 |
[22:34] | In Seattle. | 还是在西雅图 |
[22:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[22:38] | You have some visitors. | 有人来看你了 |
[22:46] | Oh, my god, uh… | 天哪 |
[22:48] | Just, uh, p-please go? | 你们能离开吗 |
[22:51] | And don’t say a word to those guys? | 别对这些人说任何话 |
[22:59] | Melissa, | 梅丽莎 |
[23:00] | I — I’ll figure it out. | 我会搞定的 |
[23:02] | I always do. | 我一直都能 |
[23:06] | Just go, please. | 快走吧 |
[23:14] | Okay, everybody, we’re about to meet Waldo. | 大伙们 我们马上要见到沃尔多了 |
[23:18] | Let’s be quiet so we don’t wake him up. | 大家保持安静 别吵醒他 |
[23:25] | Robbins, next step? | 罗宾斯 下一步呢 |
[23:27] | A 20-cc-per-kilo bolus of normal saline | 按每公斤20cc的量将生理盐水 |
[23:29] | into the umbilical vein. | 注射进脐静脉 |
[23:31] | So you did read my notes. | 你确实看了我的笔记啊 |
[23:34] | I’ll give the bolus. | 我来进行注射 |
[23:35] | You pull out Waldo’s arm | 你把沃尔多的胳膊拉出来 |
[23:37] | so we can attach the monitor. | 这样我们可以连接监视器 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:53] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[23:54] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[23:56] | Now you’re ready for chest exposure and incision. | 现在你要开始开胸并切口 |
[23:58] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[23:59] | Now, every step counts here. | 从现在开始每一步都很重要 |
[24:01] | Tell me what you’re about to do. | 告诉我你要干什么 |
[24:02] | I’ll perform a posterolateral thoracotomy | 我要对胸后外侧进行切口 |
[24:04] | and slowly deliver the mass. | 然后慢慢的移除畸形瘤 |
[24:06] | Slowly and controlled. | 要慢点 小心点 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:09] | My notes said | 我的术前记录上写着 |
[24:09] | the mass needs to be delivered slowly | 要慢慢地 小心翼翼地 |
[24:11] | and in a controlled manner. | 摘除肿块 |
[24:14] | Did you read my notes or not? | 你没看我的术前记录吗 |
[24:15] | I did. It also told me to prepare for bradycardia. | 我看了 还写着要做好心动过缓的预防 |
[24:23] | Proceed. | 继续吧 |
[24:26] | Okay. There’s the mass. | 好了 看到肿块了 |
[24:30] | And there’s the bradycardia. | 病人出现心动过缓了 |
[24:31] | How do we handle that? | 我们该怎么处理 |
[24:32] | Atropine and epi I.M. into the deltoid. | 三角肌肌注阿托品和肾上腺素 |
[24:34] | And why is this important? Why this approach? | 这么处理的意义是什么 为何这么处理 |
[24:36] | ’cause if the c-cam starts to pop out, | 因为如果这个腺瘤样畸形突然膨出 |
[24:38] | then this little guy is at risk for heart failure. | 这个小家伙就会有心衰的危险 |
[24:42] | That’s not what my notes said. | 我的术前记录可不是这么写的 |
[24:43] | Well, not in those words, but — | 只是换了种语言而已 但 |
[24:44] | I want my words. I want my exact words. | 我要的是我的版本 我的原话 |
[24:47] | You’re giving me the gist. | 你只是说了个大概 |
[24:48] | I’m not interested in your interpretation of my notes. | 我可不在意你怎么解读我的术前记录 |
[24:51] | I want to know that the specific words that I wrote | 我只想知道我所写的东西是否 |
[24:54] | are now embedded in your brain. | 根植在你脑海里了 |
[24:56] | That’s what this is all about. | 这才是重中之重 |
[24:57] | That’s what this fellowship is all about. | 进修的意义就在于此 |
[25:00] | If you’re only interested in learning the gist of — | 如果你只想学个大概 |
[25:02] | All right, she gets the point. | 好了 她明白了 |
[25:06] | Dr. Karev… | 克莱夫医生 |
[25:07] | We’re just getting to the good part. | 我刚要说重点 |
[25:10] | You don’t want to have to leave now. | 你不会想先在就离开这吧 |
[25:14] | My notes said that before my approach, | 我的术前记录上写着 在这步之前 |
[25:18] | this surgery resulted in fetal cardiac arrest | 手术会导致胎心心率 |
[25:21] | 50% of the time. | 降低至一半 |
[25:27] | Feels strange, doesn’t it? | 感觉很奇妙 对吧 |
[25:29] | To touch a baby before he’s even born? | 触摸还没出生的婴儿 |
[25:33] | You know what it feels like? | 知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[25:36] | Privilege. | 荣幸 |
[25:39] | Great privilege. | 无上的荣幸 |
[25:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[25:56] | Did you fall? | 你摔跤啦 |
[25:57] | No! | 怎么可能 |
[25:59] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:00] | You’re not fine. | 你一点也不好 |
[26:01] | You’re — you’re limping. | 你走路一瘸一拐的 |
[26:02] | Limping? | 一瘸一拐 |
[26:04] | I hope you didn’t overdo it this morning. | 你今早应该没做过头吧 |
[26:07] | Overdo what? | 做什么 |
[26:08] | Jogging. | 慢跑 |
[26:10] | Jogging? | 慢跑 |
[26:11] | Yes, jogging. | 是的 慢跑 |
[26:13] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[26:14] | We ran into each other at the Seward Park trail. | 我们在苏华德公园的小道上撞见了 |
[26:21] | Are we gonna go get a tumor out of a man | 我们到底是要去把那个人的肿瘤取出来 |
[26:24] | or just sit around and talk about it? | 还是坐在这 谈这事 |
[26:29] | Okay. Meredith. | 好的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[26:31] | Did Derek talk to you about me coming to this dinner? | 德里克有跟你谈我要来一起晚餐的事吗 |
[26:33] | He did. | 他跟我谈了 |
[26:34] | Okay, what do you think? | 好的 你觉得如何 |
[26:35] | Because I’m not 100% convinced. | 因为我不确定该不该来 |
[26:37] | I’m not either. | 我也这么觉得 |
[26:38] | I-I think it might seem — | 我觉得有点 |
[26:39] | A little pushy. | 操之过急了 |
[26:40] | A little too much, too soon. | 有点让人不知所措 太急了 |
[26:42] | I’m thinking of calling it off. | 我在考虑要取消它 |
[26:43] | Well, if you think that’s best. | 只要你觉得这么做最好就行 |
[26:44] | I think Derek will understand. | 德里克会理解的 |
[26:46] | What is wrong with you people?! | 你们都怎么了 |
[26:48] | You can’t un-invite someone to dinner, | 你不能邀请别人一起晚餐又反悔的 |
[26:50] | Not after the song and dance I had to go through | 更不能在我连哄带骗请她过来后 |
[26:52] | to get her to even think about coming. | 再来这么一出 |
[26:53] | You’re not calling this off! | 你不能取消 |
[26:56] | Okay, I have an aneurysm I need to clip. | 好吧 我还有个动脉瘤的病人要处理 |
[26:59] | I will see you both there tonight. | 今晚我们不见不散 |
[27:04] | I’ll bring dessert. | 我会带点甜点去 |
[27:06] | Thanks. That would be nice. | 谢谢 一定会很棒的 |
[27:13] | Edwards, start his work-up. | 爱德华兹 给他做好相关检查 |
[27:14] | I’ll be there in a second. | 我等会儿就过去 |
[27:14] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[27:17] | 47-year-old male. He was the passenger in a vehicle. | 47岁男性 他是车上的一名旅客 |
[27:21] | I thought your flight wasn’t till later this afternoon. | 我还以为你的航班是今天下午 |
[27:24] | I pushed it. | 我推迟了 |
[27:26] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一句对不起 |
[27:28] | And I’m not leaving until I get one. | 在没听到你道歉前 我是不会离开的 |
[27:30] | I owe you an apology? | 我欠你一句对不起 |
[27:32] | You were rude, and I raised you better. | 你太没礼貌 我可不是那么教育你的 |
[27:35] | I understand you’re very busy, | 我理解你很忙 |
[27:36] | and I understand you work hard, but — | 也理解你工作的辛苦 但 |
[27:38] | Mom, I am not going to apologize | 妈 我是不会为了过上 |
[27:40] | for having the life that I want, even if you think — | 我想要的生活而道歉的 即使你觉得 |
[27:42] | April Kepner! | 艾普丽尔·凯普娜 |
[27:44] | You have made choices that are very different from mine, | 你选择的人生和我的截然不同 |
[27:48] | and it’s scary. | 这让我害怕 |
[27:50] | Any mother who watches her child | 任何一个看着自己孩子 |
[27:52] | do something she hasn’t done herself — | 做着她自己从没干过的事的母亲都会这样 |
[27:56] | It’s scary. | 让人提心吊胆 |
[27:57] | But that doesn’t mean I haven’t been proud of you, | 但那并不意味着我没有为你感到骄傲 |
[28:00] | and the more I see you in this world, | 每每看到你好好活在这世上 |
[28:03] | in this work, in this marriage… | 在医院里工作 见证你美满的婚姻 |
[28:08] | the prouder I am. | 我都会 倍感骄傲 |
[28:10] | I have no earthly understanding of what it is you do, | 我虽然对你所做的事一窍不通 |
[28:14] | but I know a lot about babies, | 但照顾婴儿我可是很在行 |
[28:16] | and I don’t want to take anything away from you. | 而且我也不是想从你身边抢走什么 |
[28:18] | I just want to help you. | 我只想帮你一把 |
[28:21] | And I get to do that because I am a grandma. | 我这么做完全因为我是你孩子的外婆 |
[28:27] | And I am also… your mother. | 同时也是… 你母亲 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | So, can I… | 那我能 |
[28:49] | Can I call you if I have questions? | 遇到麻烦时给你打电话吗 |
[28:54] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[28:57] | I suppose. | 当然可以 |
[29:00] | If you must. | 只要你需要帮忙 |
[29:13] | Thanks for having my back in there. | 谢谢你刚才帮了我一把 |
[29:15] | You can’t let her talk to you like that. | 你不能任由她这么说你 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:17] | Well, so do something about it. | 那就拿出点实际行动啊 |
[29:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:19] | Well, you have to. | 你必须得这样 |
[29:21] | Callie and I are splitting up. | 凯丽和我要离婚了 |
[29:25] | And there are a lot of reasons why it happened, | 个中原因多了去 |
[29:27] | But taking this fellowship | 不过起决定性的原因 |
[29:29] | might’ve been the nail in the coffin. | 也许就是参加这个进修 |
[29:31] | I traded my marriage for this job, | 我用婚姻换来了这个工作 |
[29:34] | and it’s pretty much all I have right now, | 除了这份工作 我近乎一无所有 |
[29:36] | So it has to work. | 所以”不成功便成仁” |
[29:38] | I need it to work. | 必须得”成功” |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | No, screw that. It’s not okay. | 不 好个屁 一点都不好 |
[29:46] | I saw what happened in there. She’s got it in for you. | 我看到刚刚发生的一切 她就是冲着你 |
[29:49] | She’s either looking for a reason to fire you, | 她会千方百计找理由开除你 |
[29:51] | or she’s gonna grind you down and make you miserable | 不然就是打击你 让你痛苦不堪 |
[29:52] | trying to please her. | 想方设法取悦她 |
[29:54] | She’ll probably fire you either way. | 不管怎样 她都会开除你 |
[29:56] | What do you got to lose? | 不过你也没啥好失去的了 |
[29:59] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[30:00] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[30:01] | I brought these for you. | 我给你带来了这些 |
[30:02] | I told you I — | 我告诉过你 我 |
[30:02] | What rank were you when you got out? | 你退役那会儿是什么军衔 |
[30:04] | PFC. | 一等兵 |
[30:05] | Well, I was a major, | 我那时是少校 |
[30:06] | So you’re gonna listen to me if for no other reason | 所以单论军衔我都高过你 |
[30:08] | than I outrank you. | 你得听我的 |
[30:11] | But mostly because we have this in common. | 但更主要是因为我两都有过相同经历 |
[30:13] | I served, just like you. | 我也参过军 跟你一样 |
[30:16] | I did two tours as a surgeon | 有两次战役中 我都在 |
[30:18] | with an army forward surgical team. | 前线战地医疗队担当外科医生 |
[30:20] | I gave what I had to offer. | 我尽到了我的职责 |
[30:23] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[30:24] | I patched up guys. | 我给伤员包扎 |
[30:26] | I can no more, you know, re-jigger a hard drive — | 但我不会更改驱动硬盘 |
[30:28] | Reformat. | 重定格式 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:30] | Reformat a hard drive. | 重定驱动硬盘格式 |
[30:36] | You gave what you had to give. | 你已经尽到职责 |
[30:38] | You served. | 你为国家效力了 |
[30:41] | And you deserve all the help and gratitude | 你值得这一切为你提供的 |
[30:44] | that’s offered to you. | 帮助和回馈 |
[30:47] | But if you think that by accepting this help | 但如果你只想着接受帮助 |
[30:48] | you’re taking it away from the next guy, | 会剥夺下一位伤员接受治疗的权利 |
[30:50] | you are wrong. | 那就错了 |
[30:50] | But there are so many guys out there. | 但外面有这么多伤员 |
[30:51] | If you want to make sure these guys get help, | 如果你想确保他们都得到帮助 |
[30:53] | I have friends at the V.A. | 我有朋友在退伍军人管理局 |
[30:54] | You can volunteer. | 你可以到那当志愿者 |
[30:56] | There’s so much you can do, | 你可以做的事情太多太多了 |
[30:57] | but to start, you have to get up on your own feet. | 但在此之前 你必须让你的腿好起来 |
[31:02] | That is how you help. | 那才叫帮助别人 |
[31:03] | That is how you serve. | 那才叫服务别人 |
[31:07] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[31:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:19] | Starting the neck incision. | 开始颈部切开 |
[31:21] | How old did this guy say he was again? | 他说他多少岁来着 |
[31:23] | 42. | 42岁 |
[31:25] | He’s got the esophagus of an 80-year-old. | 他的食管简直跟80岁的人一样 |
[31:27] | You went jogging? | 你竟然会去慢跑 |
[31:29] | Yes, I jogged — | 是的 我去慢跑了 |
[31:31] | Half a mile, and now I can barely walk, | 跑了半英里 现在走起路来都难 |
[31:34] | and that’s embarrassing enough | 这已经够让我羞愧的了 |
[31:35] | without you acting like I took a rocket to the moon! | 你还想说我刚坐完火箭飞去月球了是吧 |
[31:38] | You shouldn’t be embarrassed. | 有什么好羞愧的 |
[31:40] | I hope you don’t give up. | 我希望你能坚持下去 |
[31:42] | The thing is, no matter when you start something like this, | 事实是 不管你何时开始 |
[31:46] | it’s gonna be hard. | 这都注定会很艰难的 |
[31:48] | Just, you have to start. | 但首先你得开个头 |
[31:51] | And take baby steps. | 一步步慢慢来 |
[31:53] | Is that a short joke? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[31:56] | B.P.’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[31:57] | What the — | 什么 |
[31:57] | That’s a third-degree A.V. Block. | 三度房室传导阻滞 |
[31:59] | We need to try to pace him. | 我们得给他进行除颤 |
[32:00] | Dr. Bailey, can you — | 贝利医生 你可以 |
[32:00] | No, I have his colon. | 不行 我还在处理他的结肠 |
[32:02] | Okay, hold it, hold it! | 好的 慢点 慢点 |
[32:03] | Bring the crash cart over for temporary pacing. | 把急救车推过来 给他做临时除颤 |
[32:05] | Too late — he’s coding. | 太晚了 他已经心衰了 |
[32:06] | Crap — v-fib! | 糟糕 室颤 |
[32:08] | Dr. Warren, get the paddles and charge to 150. | 沃伦医生 拿好电极板 充电至150焦 |
[32:14] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:19] | Restart CPR. | 重新开始心肺复苏 |
[32:20] | Push one of epi, push one of atropine! | 推注一单位肾上腺素 一单位阿托品 |
[32:25] | Hold compressions! | 停止按压 |
[32:30] | No, it’s not too late. | 不 还为时不晚 |
[32:33] | Oh, it can’t be too late! | 不可能会这样的 |
[32:35] | Go again! | 继续除颤 |
[32:37] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:40] | No. No. | 不 不可能 |
[32:43] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽一切努力了 |
[32:47] | Go again. | 再来一次 |
[32:50] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:51] | Jeremy died during surgery. | 杰里米在手术中没挺过来 |
[32:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:54] | It was supposed to be heartburn. | 不是胃痛而已吗 |
[32:56] | It was just heartburn. It was supposed to be heartburn! | 不是只是单纯胃痛而已吗 |
[32:58] | How could this happen?! | 怎么会这样 |
[33:00] | How could this happen?! | 怎么会这样 |
[33:01] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[33:09] | Hey. You done soon? | 你忙完了吗 |
[33:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[33:13] | You mean, go to your house. | 你说的是 回你的房子 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | Well, it’s your house. | 那是你的房子 |
[33:20] | I just crash there, right? | 我只是在那借宿的 不是吗 |
[33:22] | I mean, you never asked me to move in. | 你从没请我搬过去住 |
[33:26] | You never complained but never… | 你没反对我住 但也从没 |
[33:29] | Did I do something? | 是我做错什么了吗 |
[33:30] | ’cause I feel like I’m in trouble. | 因为我感觉我有麻烦了 |
[33:33] | No, I’m in trouble | 不 是我有麻烦 |
[33:35] | ’cause when this changes I don’t have anyplace to be. | 因为如果我们分了 我就无家可归了 |
[33:38] | God… | 上帝啊 |
[33:40] | I used to be so careful. | 我以前总是非常小心 |
[33:43] | Wait, um… | 等等 |
[33:46] | What’s changing? | 什么分了 |
[33:47] | I-I-I thought we were good. | 我以为我们很好 |
[33:49] | Yes, but it all changes, Alex. | 是 但总有一天会分的 阿历克斯 |
[33:50] | It always does. | 大家都这样 |
[33:52] | You can’t hold on to anything that you don’t want to lose. | 人们永远不能依靠自己最珍贵的东西 |
[33:56] | Right now, I feel like I have… | 现在 我以为我有 |
[34:00] | a bed and a house. | 一张床 一间房子 |
[34:04] | And it is so good. | 这一切是如此美好 |
[34:07] | But my bed isn’t my bed. It’s your bed. | 但我的床不是我的床 是你的床 |
[34:10] | And I hate that I don’t want to lose it. | 我讨厌自己不愿失去它的感觉 |
[34:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:22] | You got me. | 你有我呢 |
[34:24] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[34:26] | I’m not going anywhere except home with you. | 除了和你回家我不会去任何地方 |
[34:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:37] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[34:45] | Did you take the pot roast out of the oven? | 炖肉从烤箱里拿出来了吗 |
[34:47] | Uh, I shut the oven off | 我把烤箱关了 |
[34:48] | because I don’t want that thing to get cold. | 因为我不想让那玩意儿凉了 |
[34:50] | I’ll take it out. | 我会把它拿出来的 |
[34:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:52] | You’re not really a chef. | 你不是个当厨师的料 |
[34:54] | And you are? | 你是吗 |
[34:55] | I’m better than you. | 我比你强 |
[34:57] | Why would you say something like that? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[34:59] | Because you called the pot roast a “Thing.” | 因为你把炖肉称作是”玩意儿” |
[35:00] | But it’s not true. | 但这不是真的 |
[35:01] | You’re not better than me. | 你并不比我强 |
[35:03] | Have you ever cooked a meal before? | 你以前做过饭吗 |
[35:05] | Okay, wait, time-out. | 好了 暂停 |
[35:10] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[35:11] | Well, what? | 什么然后呢 |
[35:12] | You called a time-out. | 你叫了暂停 |
[35:13] | You have to say something when you call a time-out. | 叫暂停的时候应该说出原因 |
[35:15] | That’s how it out works. It is not a mute button. | 暂停不是随便叫的 它又不是静音键 |
[35:17] | It is right now. | 现在它是了 |
[35:18] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这么叫的 |
[35:19] | I need a time-out! | 我需要暂停 |
[35:21] | I need a break — from you, from the fighting, | 我要歇一会儿 远离你 远离吵架 |
[35:23] | from the pot roast because the table isn’t set. | 远离炖肉 因为桌子都还没摆呢 |
[35:25] | The candles aren’t lit. | 蜡烛还没点 |
[35:26] | The guests are gonna arrive in 30 minutes. | 客人们三十分钟内就到了 |
[35:28] | I still need to take a shower. I need a time-out! | 我还要去洗澡 我需要暂停 |
[35:33] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不准那样看着我 |
[35:34] | I could use a shower, too. | 我也可以去洗澡 |
[35:41] | How’s the baby book? | 育儿书好看吗 |
[35:45] | It’s the scariest thing I’ve ever read. | 这是我看过最可怕的书 |
[35:48] | I was a jerk today. | 我今天很混蛋 |
[35:50] | Yeah, you were. | 是的 |
[35:52] | Uh, so, this is the part where you say, | 这种情况你应该说 |
[35:54] | “No, you weren’t the jerk. I was the jerk.” | “不 你不是混蛋 我才是混蛋” |
[35:58] | Yeah, but I wasn’t, and you were. | 是啊 但我不是 你才是 |
[36:01] | Get up. I want to sit down. | 起来 我要坐 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[36:14] | You built this? | 你组装的吗 |
[36:15] | Twice, actually. | 两次才组装好 |
[36:16] | I’m pretty sure there’s something wrong | 我肯定有个部件的方向 |
[36:17] | with the directions. | 搞错了 |
[36:21] | It’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[36:24] | You did a good job. | 你做得很好 |
[36:29] | You’re gonna be a great daddy. | 你会是个非常好的爸爸的 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | I’m dying. I’m just gonna drop dead. | 我要死了 我死定了 |
[36:44] | Oh, we’ve talked about you | 我们说好的 |
[36:45] | reading horror stories before bed. | 你睡前不应该看恐怖小说 |
[36:48] | I don’t want to get punched in the middle of the night | 我可不希望因为你做了噩梦 |
[36:49] | because you’re having nightmares. | 就害我半夜被揍一拳 |
[36:50] | I ran my labs yesterday | 昨天我们发现韦弗先生的肿瘤后 |
[36:52] | after we found Mr. Weaver’s tumor. | 我给自己查了血 |
[36:54] | Look, LDL cholesterol — 178. | 看 低密度脂蛋白 178 |
[36:57] | HDL — 26. | 高密度 26 |
[36:59] | Triglycerides — 320. | 甘油三脂 320 |
[37:02] | Glucose — 152. | 葡萄糖 152 |
[37:03] | Well, this explains the jogging. | 难怪你得去慢跑 |
[37:05] | I’m such a hypocrite. | 太假了 |
[37:06] | I tell people every day how important it is | 我每天都在跟别人说 |
[37:09] | to eat right and to exercise. | 健康饮食和锻炼的重要性 |
[37:12] | I just think I’m saying it so much, I-I’m not hearing it. | 我想是我说的太多 自己却没听进去 |
[37:15] | You’re not dying. | 你不会死的 |
[37:17] | The numbers aren’t great, but — | 结果是不太好 但是 |
[37:18] | No, I have to make some changes. | 不行 我必须改变 |
[37:20] | Starting now. | 立即改变 |
[37:23] | But — but not right now. | 可是 不用现在改 |
[37:24] | You go for a jog right this second, | 你要是这个时候出去慢跑 |
[37:26] | I don’t think you’d ever be able to walk again. | 我觉得你以后就再也走不了路了 |
[37:28] | Ow! Okay, I | 好了 好了 |
[37:29] | I did mention not wanting to be punched, didn’t I? | 我说了我不想被揍 是不是 |
[37:31] | Yeah, uh, but it’s good cardio. | 是的 但这也是有氧运动 |
[37:35] | Oh, like that really hurt. That hurt? | 装的好像真疼一样 疼吗 |
[37:48] | The ABCs of truma are a handy tool | 创伤的ABC原则确实能 |
[37:50] | for keeping a patient alive. | 有效提高患者生存率 |
[37:56] | But they’re only a starting point. | 但这只是开始 |
[38:01] | Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[38:04] | Um, I just rang the bell. | 我按了门铃 |
[38:07] | No one answered. | 没人答应 |
[38:09] | Um, they did say 8:00, right? | 他们是说的八点 对吧 |
[38:11] | They did, yeah. | 是的 |
[38:13] | The table is set. | 桌子摆好了 |
[38:14] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[38:16] | It’s…strange. | 好奇怪 |
[38:17] | Once the patient’s airway, breathing, and circulation | 一旦确定患者的气道 呼吸和循环 |
[38:21] | are all clear and accounted for, | 都没有问题并被妥善监测 |
[38:22] | the real work begins — the messy work. | 真正的工作就开始了 复杂的工作 |
[38:25] | I brought wine. | 我带了酒 |
[38:26] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我酒精成瘾 |
[38:30] | This was a mistake. I’m gonna go. | 这是个错误 我要走了 |
[38:35] | Look, I screwed up! | 听着 是我不好 |
[38:40] | I-I-I screwed up. | 是我不好 |
[38:41] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:46] | Look, 31 years ago, I had a kid. | 三十一年前 我有个孩子 |
[38:49] | And nobody told me. | 没有人告诉我 |
[38:51] | I’ve known you for only, what, two months. | 我认识你只有 两个月 |
[38:55] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[38:57] | Most parents mess up a lot in those first few months, | 许多父母最初几个月都搞得一团糟 |
[39:01] | and it’s fine because t-their kid’s too young | 这其实没关系 因为他们的孩子还太小 |
[39:04] | to — to notice or remember. | 注意不到也记不住这些 |
[39:06] | But you — I hurt you, and I-I-I know that. | 但你 我伤害了你 我知道这点 |
[39:10] | And all I want to do… | 我想做的只是 |
[39:12] | is just take it back, okay? | 重新来过 好吗 |
[39:17] | You’ve got the wrong idea. | 你完全想错了 |
[39:21] | I’m not angry with you for being a bad father. | 我对你生气不是因为你是个坏父亲 |
[39:25] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[39:27] | You are just a man who slept with a woman | 你只是个和一女人上了床 |
[39:30] | and made it possible for me to be born. | 因此让我得以出生的男人 |
[39:34] | My dad is my present. | 我的爸爸是我的现在 |
[39:35] | You are my past. You are my genetic history. | 你是我的过去 你是我的遗传史 |
[39:39] | I didn’t need you to be a good father. | 我不需要你变成一位好父亲 |
[39:42] | I just needed you to be honest with me… | 我只需要你对我说实话 |
[39:45] | from the start, | 一开始就说实话 |
[39:47] | instead of letting me walk around here for weeks | 而不是让我在这里像个傻子一样 |
[39:49] | like a fool, without a clue, letting me confide in you. | 毫无头绪 反而对你格外信任 |
[39:56] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:00] | And I’ll never be anything but sorry for that. | 我对此非常抱歉 |
[40:03] | There’s no telling how long it’s going to take | 一旦开始 没人知道 |
[40:05] | to clean up that chaos… | 清理混乱 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:11] | …once you’ve begun… | 要花多长时间 |
[40:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:15] | I think I must’ve lost track of time. | 我一定是忘了看时间 |
[40:18] | I hope you brought a, uh, an appetite. | 我希望你 还有好胃口 |
[40:22] | …because sometimes you don’t know what you’re in for. | 因为有时你不知道你会遇到什么 |
[40:26] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[40:27] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you. | 其实 我正想找你谈谈 |
[40:29] | Dr. Herman, I wasn’t kidding when I said that I — | 赫尔曼医生 我说我想参加进修时 |
[40:31] | that I — that I wanted this fellowship, | 我 我可不是在开玩笑 |
[40:33] | and today’s surgery only confirmed that more for me. | 今天的手术再次为我证明了这点 |
[40:36] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[40:42] | But no matter how much I need or want this fellowship, | 但无论我多么需要或渴望参加这次进修 |
[40:45] | I refuse to spend the year with you speaking to me | 如果你仍然那样对我说话 |
[40:48] | the way that you speak to me. | 那我无法花一年时间和你在一起 |
[40:50] | We won’t have a year together. | 我们在一起不会有一年那么久的 |
[40:55] | Fine. | 很好 |
[40:57] | Great. Thanks. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[40:59] | I’ll be dead in six months. | 六个月内我就会死了 |
[41:01] | You don’t know exactly what you’re about to face. | 你不确定你将会面对什么 |
[41:04] | I have a brain tumor. | 我脑子里有个肿瘤 |
[41:08] | It’s inoperable. | 无法手术 |
[41:10] | I thought I had longer, | 我以为我能活得更久 |
[41:11] | but it’s growing. | 但它长大了 |
[41:14] | Soon, I will show symptoms, and after that, I will die. | 很快我就会有症状了 之后 我会死 |
[41:21] | Who knows about this? | 都有谁知道这事 |
[41:23] | Hunt? Uh, anyone? | 亨特 任何人 |
[41:27] | Fetal surgery is a new field. | 胎儿外科是门新兴学科 |
[41:29] | The few of us who are practicing it | 我们这几个为数不多的医生 |
[41:30] | are basically inventing it as we go along. | 其实是在诊疗中探索 |
[41:33] | The things I know, | 我会的东西 |
[41:34] | the things I scribble down in the margins, | 我在空白处草草记下的东西 |
[41:36] | no one has them. | 没有别人知道 |
[41:38] | They’re not in any textbook. They’re only in my brain. | 任何课本都没有 它们只存在于我的脑子里 |
[41:41] | So I can fight to write papers | 所以我可以抓紧写文章 |
[41:43] | and try to get them published, | 尽力发表它们 |
[41:45] | or I can use the time I have left | 或者我可以用我剩下的时间 |
[41:47] | to try to teach you | 尽力在六个月里 |
[41:49] | a year’s worth of medicine in six months. | 把一年的医学课程教给你 |
[41:53] | Or… | 又或者 |
[41:54] | you can tell Hunt and the board, | 你可以告诉亨特和董事会 |
[41:56] | and it all goes away forever. | 这些知识就会永远消失 |
[41:59] | You don’t know what secrets | 你不知道你面前的这具身躯 |
[42:01] | the body in front of you holds… | 其中藏了多少秘密 |
[42:03] | I don’t know how to feel about this. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[42:07] | Well, hurry up and decide. | 赶紧做决定 |
[42:09] | We don’t have any time to waste. | 我们没有任何时间可以浪费 |
[42:12] | …and whether, by the time it’s all over, | 以及 当一切平静 |
[42:15] | if there’s anything left worth saving. | 有没有留下值得挽救的东西 |