时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | They say life doesn’t give you second chances. | 人们说 人生不给重来的机会 |
[00:25] | But we do. | 但我们给 |
[00:29] | Surgeons do. | 外科医生给 |
[00:31] | Hey. E.R.? | 要去急诊室吗 |
[00:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:33] | So, sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[00:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[00:36] | You’re mad. | 你在生气 |
[00:37] | We just — we really lost track of time — | 我们只是 忘了时间 |
[00:39] | I’m not. It’s fine. Forget it. | 我没生气 没事 别提了 |
[00:41] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | You break a bone, we put it back together. | 你骨折了 我们接骨 |
[00:43] | You bleed, we make it stop. | 你流血了 我们止血 |
[00:45] | You flatline, we resuscitate you. | 你脑电波停了 我们抢救 |
[00:47] | What did you decide? | 你的决定是什么 |
[00:48] | I didn’t! I was up all night. | 我没有决定 我整晚失眠 |
[00:50] | Then you had ample time. | 那你有充足的时间考虑啊 |
[00:52] | You can’t drop a bomb like “I have a brain tumor” | 你不能突然说”我得了脑瘤” |
[00:54] | and expect me to decide anything. | 然后让我马上做出决定 |
[00:56] | I need to know more. | 我要了解详情 |
[00:57] | You don’t need to know anything that you don’t already know. | 你什么都不需要知道 你之前也一无所知 |
[01:00] | Okay, great. Why the pills? | 好吧 很好 为什么吃药 |
[01:02] | I’m getting a migraine. | 我有偏头痛 |
[01:03] | You’re not helping. | 你又不帮忙 |
[01:04] | This — this is what I mean. | 我就想要知道 |
[01:06] | Is it a migraine or is it the tumor? | 到底是偏头痛 还是肿瘤作祟 |
[01:08] | What kind of tumor is it? What does it mean? | 到底是哪种肿瘤 有多严重 |
[01:09] | A-are you — are you gonna get tremors during surgery? | 你做手术时手会发颤吗 |
[01:11] | You’re talking me through a procedure | 你在手术中和我说话时 |
[01:13] | and you slur your speech? | 会不会含糊不清 |
[01:14] | I need to know more! | 我要知道详情 |
[01:15] | You don’t get to. | 你没必要知道 |
[01:17] | Of course I’m not gonna do anything to endanger my patients. | 我自然不会做任何危害病人的事 |
[01:20] | I am handling my situation responsibly, | 我会对自己的情况负责 |
[01:23] | but it is my situation, and you are not entitled to it. | 但这是我自己的事 与你无关 |
[01:27] | You are entitled to my knowledge — | 你只需要继承我的知识 |
[01:30] | to my years of discoveries and mistakes and dead ends | 继承我这些年的探索 面临的错误和困境 |
[01:36] | and blood and sweat and innovations | 经历的辛酸血泪和创新研究 |
[01:39] | that you don’t have to go through. | 而这些你都不会重蹈覆辙 |
[01:41] | That’s the deal. | 我们说好的 |
[01:43] | The chance to take my work into your future. | 借此让你将我的事业延续下去 |
[01:49] | Just you. | 你一人独撑大局 |
[01:52] | So… | 所以 |
[01:54] | Could you please make up your mind? | 能麻烦你决定下来吗 |
[01:58] | But as much as we give people second chances, | 虽然我们经常给病人重来的机会 |
[02:01] | surgeons don’t usually get them. | 但自己却没这么好运了 |
[02:04] | Surgeries are canceled. | 手术都取消了 |
[02:07] | Round on my service. I have an appointment. | 替我查房 我有预约 |
[02:09] | And don’t ask what it is, | 别问我是什么 |
[02:11] | ’cause, of course, I’m not gonna tell you. | 因为问了我也不会说 |
[02:13] | Because the kind of mistakes we make | 因为我们所犯的错误 |
[02:15] | are sometimes impossible to recover from. | 有时是无法修正的 |
[02:20] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[02:21] | I was — I was up all night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[02:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:25] | Sofia’s been acting out, | 索菲亚突然发难 |
[02:27] | asking questions about me and Arizona, | 不停地问我和亚利桑那的事 |
[02:30] | And I don’t know what to tell her or how to tell her, | 我不知道该和她说什么 该怎么告诉她 |
[02:31] | so I’m just not sleeping. | 所以我失眠了 |
[02:32] | I’m miserable. Why didn’t you sleep? | 我真惨 你为什么没睡 |
[02:35] | Oh, you don’t want to know. | 你还是不知道的好 |
[02:38] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:39] | Derek and I were up having sex all night. | 德里克和我翻云覆雨一整晚 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I kind of didn’t want to hear that. | 没错 我确实不想听 |
[02:48] | 69-year-old male, | 69岁 男性 |
[02:50] | Jumped two stories from a burning building. | 从着火的二层楼跳下 |
[02:52] | SHOCKY, B.P.’s 95 over 60 with a rate in the 120s. | 血压95/60 脉搏120 |
[02:55] | G.C.S. 14 in the field. | 哥斯拉昏迷指数14 |
[02:58] | Hattie… | 海蒂 |
[02:59] | Why am I looking at two patients on one gurney? | 为什么一台担架上有两个病人 |
[03:02] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[03:03] | What? | 什么 |
[03:03] | Hattie… | 海蒂 |
[03:04] | We couldn’t find a pulse. | 测不到脉搏 |
[03:05] | And we tried to pull her off, | 我们想把她搬下来 |
[03:07] | but the husband just held on. | 但她丈夫抱得紧 |
[03:09] | He was agitated. He wouldn’t let her go. | 他很焦虑 死活不放手 |
[03:11] | So we had to stop | 我不得不住手 |
[03:12] | ’cause we were afraid we were gonna hurt him. | 因为我们担心弄伤他 |
[03:14] | What’ve we got — oh, wow. | 什么情况 |
[03:15] | Hattie… witnesses said he carried his wife | 海蒂 目击者说他带着妻子 |
[03:18] | out the window and jumped to escape the fire. | 跳窗逃出火海 |
[03:20] | We think he was trying to break her fall. | 我们猜测他是想减缓她下坠的力道 |
[03:21] | Let’s get them into trauma one. | 把他们带到创伤一室 |
[03:24] | Amy, where do you need me? | 艾米 需要我帮忙吗 |
[03:25] | You got the head lac in bed 3, right? | 你要照看3号床的脑炎病人 对吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, that’s nothing. I can jump in on this. | 是 没关系 我可以同时兼顾 |
[03:28] | I don’t need you. | 不用你帮忙 |
[03:29] | Is that good management, | 这样的安排好吗 |
[03:31] | you leaving your star player on the bench? | 让我这位明星医生坐冷板凳 |
[03:32] | You won’t be for long. | 你不愁没病人 |
[03:34] | People are always hitting their heads on something. | 总有人会撞坏脑袋的 |
[03:38] | His skin is mottled and cyanotic. | 他的皮肤起斑发绀了 |
[03:40] | We have to get her off of him. | 得把她搬下来 |
[03:41] | Sir, you have to let her go. | 先生 你得放她下来 |
[03:42] | No. | 不 |
[03:43] | We have to move her to help you. | 我们得把她搬下来才能救你 |
[03:44] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[03:45] | Sir, what is your name? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[03:47] | Norris. | 诺里斯 |
[03:48] | I-is she…? | 她 |
[03:49] | Norris… | 诺里斯 |
[03:49] | You don’t have to worry about that right now, sir. | 现在你不必担心她的事 先生 |
[03:51] | No, he does, actually. Of course he does. | 不 他在乎 他当然要担心 |
[03:53] | Norris, what is your wife’s name? | 诺里斯 你妻子叫什么 |
[03:54] | Is she…? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:55] | Harriet. | 哈里特 |
[03:57] | Hattie. | 我叫她海蒂 |
[04:00] | Norris. | 诺里斯 |
[04:02] | Norris, it’s time to let Hattie go. She’s gone. | 诺里斯 你得放开海蒂了 她已经离开了 |
[04:04] | Gone? What do you mean gone? | 离开了 什么叫离开了 |
[04:06] | Norris, she died. | 诺里斯 她死了 |
[04:08] | No. No. | 不 不会的 |
[04:09] | She’s gone. I’m sorry. | 她死了 我很遗憾 |
[04:11] | Hattie, no… | 海蒂 不 |
[04:12] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[04:13] | No! No… | 不 不 |
[04:14] | You helped her through the hardest part. | 你帮她度过了最困难的时刻 |
[04:16] | You held her, you protected her, | 你抱着她 保护她 |
[04:18] | And she died in your arms. | 她死在你的臂弯里 |
[04:20] | And I’m sure she couldn’t think of a better way to go. | 我想她一定死而无憾了 |
[04:22] | She’s no longer in any pain, Norris, but you are, | 她再也不受痛苦了 诺里斯 但你不是 |
[04:24] | And she wouldn’t want you to be. | 她也不想看到你这样 |
[04:26] | You have to let her go now so we can help you, okay? | 你要放手 我们才能救你 好吗 |
[04:31] | She’s mine. I can’t. | 她是我的妻子 我不能放开 |
[04:33] | Norris. Norris, I’m so sorry. | 诺里斯 诺里斯 我很遗憾 |
[04:37] | It’s time. | 是时候放手了 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:51] | On 3 — | 数三下 |
[04:52] | 1 2 3 1…2…3. | |
[04:56] | Let’s go. Come on. | 搬过来 快点 |
[04:59] | I’ll go pronounce. | 我来宣布死亡时间 |
[05:00] | Hattie… | 海蒂 |
[05:02] | Hattie… | 海蒂 |
[05:03] | Honey…honey… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[05:05] | Airway’s intact, but there’s a little soot. | 气道完好 但有吸入烟尘 |
[05:07] | Hypotensive and a rigid abdomen. | 血压过低 腹部发硬 |
[05:08] | Pupils are equal and reactive bilaterally. | 双侧瞳孔等圆 双眼有反应 |
[05:10] | Right lower leg is tense and swollen. | 右小腿肌肉紧张且有肿胀 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna measure compartment pressures. | 我要测一下筋膜室压 |
[05:13] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[05:14] | Breath sound is decreased on the left. | 右侧呼吸音减弱 |
[05:15] | Add right tib/fib to the trauma films. | 做右侧胫骨-腓骨造影 |
[05:17] | Quiet! | 安静点 |
[05:20] | I got a pulse. | 我测到脉搏了 |
[05:21] | Barely palpable, but it’s there. | 几乎感觉不到 但确实有 |
[05:22] | Trauma two! | 送到创伤二室 |
[05:23] | Pierce, Shepherd, you’re with me. | 皮尔斯 谢博德 你们跟我来 |
[05:25] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[05:28] | She is. | 是的 |
[05:29] | You’ll take care of her? | 你会救她吗 |
[05:31] | I will. | 我会 |
[05:33] | I’ll take real good care of her. I promise. | 我会好好照顾她 我保证 |
[05:38] | Where’s Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生在哪里 |
[05:40] | Did you call my mom? | 你给我妈打电话了吗 |
[05:41] | You said to wait until there’s something to be worried about. | 你不是说出大事再通知她么 |
[05:43] | Well, now I’m worried. | 好吧 现在我担心了 |
[05:46] | Why isn’t she moving? | 她为什么不动 |
[05:47] | Emily, Corey, I’m concerned | 艾米丽 科里 我担心 |
[05:49] | that the baby might be bleeding into the tumor itself, | 胎儿在向肿瘤供血 |
[05:52] | and it’s causing her to be anemic. | 导致她本身贫血 |
[05:53] | Oh, my god. Will she be all right? | 天啊 她会没事吧 |
[05:55] | Where’s Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生在哪里 |
[05:56] | She had an, um — an appointment with another patient. | 她和另一个病人有约 |
[06:00] | Well, she can do something, right? | 她有办法治好 对吗 |
[06:02] | She said she’d do everything to get the baby to term. | 她说过会尽一切所能让宝宝足月出生 |
[06:04] | That was the whole point of planning fetal surgery. | 这是之前安排胎儿外科手术的原因 |
[06:07] | And that’s still — that’s still the point. | 现在仍然如此 |
[06:09] | Dr. Herman will likely perform an intrauterine transfusion. | 赫曼医生可能会进行胎儿宫内输血 |
[06:12] | I will apprise her, and we’ll come back | 我会跟她说明情况 我们待会过来 |
[06:13] | and talk to you about how to move forward. | 再和你谈谈下一步计划 |
[06:15] | Sit tight, okay? | 好好休息吧 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:20] | Where is Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生在哪里 |
[06:21] | No idea, but she better pick up, | 不知道 她最快赶快过来 |
[06:23] | because Emily Jensen’s baby’s gonna die. | 因为艾米丽·简森的孩子就快不行了 |
[06:26] | Good tube placement. | 管子的位置很好 |
[06:29] | Yeah, the hemopneumothorax is bigger. | 是的 她的血气胸比较严重 |
[06:31] | Edwards, prep for a chest tube. | 爱德华兹 准备胸管 |
[06:32] | Before you do that, Edwards, can you check with C.T. again | 在那之前 爱德华兹 你去CT室问问 |
[06:34] | and see when they can take us? | 我们什么时候可以去 |
[06:35] | But she’s bleeding into her lung. | 但她肺内出血 |
[06:37] | I know, but I felt a depressed temporal bone fracture, | 我知道 但我摸到凹陷性颞骨骨折 |
[06:39] | and she has spinal fluid coming out of her ear. | 她的脊髓液从耳朵流出了 |
[06:41] | I need a C.T. To confirm. | 我得看CT才能确定 |
[06:42] | I’m on my way up to radiology. | 我准备去放射科 |
[06:43] | Is anyone free to update the family? | 谁有空通知病人家属吗 |
[06:53] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[06:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[06:55] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[06:56] | You’re…A doctor? | 你是 医生吗 |
[06:59] | I am, yeah. | 我是 |
[07:01] | My parents, they were in a fire. | 我的父母 他们在火灾现场 |
[07:04] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:06] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[07:08] | This is what we know so far. | 我们只知道 |
[07:09] | your father has some internal injuries | 你父亲有内伤 |
[07:11] | and a leg fracture. | 脚也骨折了 |
[07:13] | Your mom has some bleeding into her lung | 你母亲肺内出血 |
[07:15] | and a cranial fracture. | 还有颅骨骨折 |
[07:17] | As her neurosurgeon, I’m gonna need to do surgery to — | 作为她的神经外科医生 我需要给她做手术 |
[07:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:22] | You…want to do surgery on my mom? | 你 要给我妈妈做手术吗 |
[07:25] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry, but no. No. I-I — | 抱歉 但这样不行 |
[07:29] | Excuse me. I need a different doctor. | 抱歉 我要换医生 |
[07:32] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[07:32] | She — she cannot touch my mother. | 她 她不能碰我妈妈 |
[07:34] | It’s not just — | 这只是 |
[07:36] | I need a different doctor right now. | 我现在要换医生 |
[07:38] | Okay. Calm down. Let’s just — | 好 冷静下来 我们 |
[07:39] | No! I want another doctor! | 不 我想换医生 |
[07:41] | What’s the problem here? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:41] | She cannot touch my mother. She’s a drug addict. | 她不能碰我妈妈 她是个瘾君子 |
[07:44] | I can’t have her operate on my parents. | 我不能让她给我父母做手术 |
[07:46] | Hold it. Dr. Shepherd is our — | 什么啊 谢博德医生是 |
[07:47] | Is a junkie. | 是嗑药的 |
[07:48] | I met her in narcotics anonymous. | 我在匿名戒毒会见过她 |
[07:50] | She’s hooked on Oxy. | 她嗑止痛药 |
[07:51] | She overdosed with her boyfriend | 她和她男朋友嗑药过量 |
[07:53] | and woke up with him dead in bed with her. | 醒来时发现她男友死了 |
[07:55] | I want another doctor.Now! | 我要换医生 现在就要换 |
[07:57] | Come with me. Just come with me, please. | 跟我来 请跟我来 |
[07:59] | No! I’m — no, no! | 不 我不 |
[08:00] | This way, please. | 这条路 |
[08:00] | You keep her away from them! | 你们别让她害人 |
[08:01] | Hunt, don’t worry. I’ve got this. | 亨特 别担心 我来处理 |
[08:03] | Keep her away from them! | 别让她害人 |
[08:04] | Follow me, ma’am. Calm down and follow me. | 跟我来 女士 冷静下来 跟我走 |
[08:28] | What was that? | 刚才怎么了 |
[08:29] | You just took Amelia’s surgery? | 你就抢了阿米莉娅的手术啊 |
[08:32] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我要怎么做 |
[08:34] | Take her side. | 要帮她说话啊 |
[08:35] | She was being attacked. | 她被人骂了呀 |
[08:37] | The woman had it out for her, Meredith. | 那个女人对着她发飙 梅瑞狄斯 |
[08:39] | If anything goes wrong, she’ll go blaming her | 如果有什么差错 她会把一切归罪于她 |
[08:40] | because she was an addict. | 因为她是瘾君子 |
[08:41] | You’re gonna go talk to Owen, right, and clear this up? | 你会去和欧文说 是吧 澄清事情 |
[08:44] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[08:52] | I paged you three times. | 我呼了你三次 |
[08:54] | Yeah, keep your pants on. | 别这么心急 |
[08:56] | I’m consulting on three babies here — | 我这还有三个婴儿的会诊 |
[08:57] | I have a mom whose fetus is bleeding into her S.C.T. | 一位母亲肚子里的孩子流血至她的骶尾部畸胎瘤 |
[08:59] | She needs an intrauterine transfusion. | 她需要宫内输血 |
[09:00] | It’s inserting a 6-inch needle into an umbilical vein | 要插入六英寸的针头至脐静脉 |
[09:03] | without rupturing membranes or inducing bradycardia. | 不能使隔膜破裂或引起心动过缓 |
[09:05] | I’ve never done one, and Herman’s AWOL. | 我从来没做过 赫曼又不见了 |
[09:07] | So, you deliver. You’ll take the baby out. | 那就接生 你负责救孩子出来 |
[09:09] | I’ll repair the S.C.T. myself. | 我来修复骶尾部畸胎瘤 |
[09:11] | Alex, the baby’s 28 weeks. | 阿历克斯 孩子只有28周 |
[09:13] | The whole point in seeing Herman | 她们来找赫曼治疗 |
[09:14] | was to try and get her to term. | 就是希望孩子能足月出生 |
[09:15] | Yeah, it’d be great if she were here, | 如果她在就好办啊 |
[09:17] | but I don’t know how to save this kid. | 我又不知道怎么救这个孩子 |
[09:23] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Dr. Nicole Herman. | 这是妮可儿·赫曼医生的语音邮箱 |
[09:25] | Herman, Robbins again. | 赫曼 还是我 罗宾斯 |
[09:27] | The Jensen baby’s anemic, and the MCA flow is 70. | 简森的孩子出现贫血症状 大脑中动脉血流量为70 |
[09:29] | I will give you 30 minutes, and if I don’t hear from you, | 我给你30分钟 如果你再不出现 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna do a C-section and resect the S.C.T. | 我就会做剖腹手术 切除骶尾部畸胎瘤 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna book an O.R., | 准备一间手术室 |
[09:37] | and can you be ready in 30 minutes if I need you? | 如果我需要你 能在30分钟后准备好吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[09:41] | That’s good. Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:43] | She’s losing it. | 她快不行了 |
[09:45] | Yes, she is. | 是的 没错 |
[09:48] | Look, it’s your first solo surgery. | 这是你第一次自己做手术 |
[09:50] | It’s a big deal. | 很大一件事 |
[09:51] | I mean, if you’re too nervous, | 我意思是 如果你紧张 |
[09:52] | I am more than happy to take it off your hands. | 我很高兴为你接手 |
[09:55] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 |
[09:56] | Great. Then you’d better not be pregnant. | 太棒了 那你最好别怀上了 |
[09:57] | Because if you let Karev throw a baby in there, | 因为如果克莱夫搞大你肚子了 |
[09:59] | I will never forgive you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[10:00] | I’m not pregnant, and I am not nervous. | 我没怀孕 我也不紧张 |
[10:02] | I know how to fix a hernia. | 我知道怎么修复疝气 |
[10:03] | Step one — medial dissection. | 第一步 中央切口 |
[10:06] | Step two — identify triangle of doom, | 第二步 确认危险三角区 |
[10:08] | avoid the iliac vein. | 避开髂静脉 |
[10:09] | Step three — puke. | 第三步 呕吐 |
[10:11] | Bailey’s gonna eat you alive. | 贝利会把你吃了 |
[10:13] | No, she’s not, because I’m a badass. | 不 她不会 我可是大牛 |
[10:15] | Step three — lateral dissection. | 第三步 外侧切口 |
[10:16] | Step four… | 第四步 |
[10:19] | Identify triangle of pain. | 确认疼痛三角区 |
[10:22] | See? Great. | 看到了吗 太棒了 |
[10:22] | I have got this procedure down, | 我完全掌握了这手术的技巧 |
[10:24] | and I am not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey. | 我才不怕小牛贝利呢 |
[10:40] | Think you could turn the faucet on for me, Dr. Badass? | 你能帮我开下水龙头吗 大牛医生 |
[10:43] | I’d do it myself, only I’m so little bitty. | 本来我想自己开 但我这个小牛怎么比得上您 |
[10:57] | Shh! Here she comes. | 嘘 她来了 |
[10:58] | That’s really scary, the idea of her operating on someone. | 想着她帮病人手术就觉得很恐怖 |
[11:01] | Did you know she was an addict? | 你知道她是个瘾君子吗 |
[11:09] | It must be because she’s Shepherd’s sister. | 一定是因为她是谢博德的妹妹 |
[11:13] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你聊聊 |
[11:18] | She just said it in front of everyone — | 她在所有人面前说了 |
[11:20] | All this stuff that I said at meetings about — | 我在戒毒会倾诉的事情 |
[11:22] | It’s okay. Are you sober? | 没关系的 你已经戒了吗 |
[11:24] | How is it okay? Everyone is looking at me. | 怎么没关系 每个人都看着我 |
[11:27] | Are you sober? | 你戒了吗 |
[11:29] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[11:31] | Did you disclose your recovery when you were hired? | 你被聘用的时候 有说明这个情况吗 |
[11:35] | I didn’t have to! Derek hired me. | 我不必说啊 是德里克招我进来的 |
[11:37] | He knew. I assumed people knew. | 他知道 我以为大家都知道 |
[11:39] | And you’ve done nothing wrong. | 那你就没做错任何事 |
[11:41] | Okay? She did. | 好吗 但她做错了 |
[11:43] | She violated your privacy. | 她侵犯了你的隐私 |
[11:44] | And you are under no obligation to tell anyone anything more, | 为你也没义务跟别人说什么了 |
[11:48] | unless you’ve done something | 除非是你做了什么 |
[11:49] | to compromise your ability to do your job, and you haven’t. | 影响到你工作 但你并没有 |
[11:53] | So you don’t need to say anything more about it. | 所以你不必再说什么 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:57] | Those are your rights. | 这是你的权利 |
[11:59] | It’s the past, and you don’t have to defend it. | 那是你的过去 不必去辩解 |
[12:04] | I thought I got away from it. | 我以为过去就过去了 |
[12:07] | Coming here, I thought… | 我以为来这里 |
[12:09] | I thought I had a chance to… | 就有机会能 |
[12:15] | But you never get away from it. | 但没人能逃避过去 |
[12:18] | No. | 是的 |
[12:20] | No, you don’t. | 是的 你没法逃避 |
[12:25] | What do I do now? | 现在该怎么做 |
[12:28] | You just stay on track. | 不要分心 |
[12:30] | You look after yourself, do your job. | 照顾好自己 认真工作 |
[12:33] | And as soon as you can, you need to get to a meeting. | 尽快找时间去一次匿名戒毒会 |
[12:53] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[12:57] | Time’s up. Let’s take the baby out. | 时间到了 开始剖腹手术吧 |
[12:59] | You’re making the right call. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[13:01] | Hey, it’s Robbins, again. | 还是我 罗宾斯 |
[13:03] | So you’ve left me no choice, | 你让我别无选择 |
[13:04] | and for all I know, you could be dead. | 你对我来说与死人无异 |
[13:06] | So I’ve made my decision about you. | 你跟我说的事 我做决定了 |
[13:08] | I am telling chief Hunt as soon as I get out of surgery. | 手术一结束 我就会告诉亨特主任 |
[13:14] | Is that her? | 就是她吧 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[13:22] | Dr. Shepherd, um… | 谢博德医生 |
[13:25] | Could we go somewhere private and talk? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[13:29] | I’m busy right now, actually. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[13:30] | This is important. | 这件事很重要 |
[13:35] | Listen… | 听着 |
[13:38] | Is there anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么话想对我说的吗 |
[13:41] | To…clear this up? | 来澄清这件事 |
[13:45] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[13:48] | I think you heard all the facts. | 你听到的都是事实 |
[13:50] | What I heard was a very distraught woman shouting. | 我听到的是一个情绪不稳的家属大吼大叫 |
[13:54] | And I think there is another side to this story. | 而且我认为这事情另有隐情 |
[13:57] | A woman requested another doctor, | 家属要求换医生 |
[13:58] | and I was removed from the case. | 所以我被换下来了 |
[14:00] | That is her right. People have rights. | 这是她的权利 人都有权利 |
[14:03] | Listen, I am just trying to have a conversation. | 我现在只是想要和你谈谈 |
[14:05] | That is none of your business if I’m doing my job. | 如果我做好本职工作 那这就不关你的事 |
[14:08] | Am I doing my job? | 我是在尽职工作没错吧 |
[14:08] | Amelia, I am trying to help you here. | 阿米莉娅 我是想帮你 |
[14:12] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:18] | I don’t have to discuss this with you. | 我不必跟你讨论这件事 |
[14:22] | And that’s your answer? | 这就是你的回答吗 |
[14:27] | That’s my right. | 这是我的权利 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Let’s clamp and cut. | 夹紧 剪断 |
[14:47] | And here she is. | 好了 |
[14:49] | I’ve got her. | 我托好她了 |
[14:50] | All right, let’s exteriorize the uterus. | 好 我们来把子宫从腹部取出 |
[14:52] | Starting an umbilical line. | 插入脐带管 |
[14:54] | How’s she doing? | 孩子怎么样 |
[14:55] | Let’s pre-oxygenate her before we intubate. | 插管之前 先给她吸氧 |
[14:59] | Can you handle this? | 你能处理这个吗 |
[15:00] | You just need to deliver the placenta | 只要把胎盘取出 |
[15:01] | and then close the… | 然后缝合… |
[15:02] | I’ve only done about a million c-sections. | 我做过无数次剖腹产手术 |
[15:04] | How you doing now? | 怎么样 |
[15:05] | Bad. | 有点糟糕 |
[15:05] | O.R. 7 is waiting for us. | 七号手术室正等着我们 |
[15:08] | Graham, I’m going with the baby, | 格拉曼 我要去救宝宝 |
[15:10] | so just come and find me when you’re done, all right? | 等你这里完成之后来找我 好吗 |
[15:11] | All right, let’s go! We’re on the move! | 好的 我们走 动起来 |
[15:14] | Damn it. This lobe is trashed. | 该死 这片肺叶没救了 |
[15:16] | We’re gonna have to do a lobectomy. | 我们得做肺叶切除术 |
[15:17] | We really have to take that much lung? | 真的要切除这么大一部分吗 |
[15:19] | We’ll try to save as much as possible. | 我们会尽量保留的 |
[15:21] | Wait. Where’s the bleed? | 等等 哪里出血了 |
[15:22] | Where’s the bleed? | 哪里在出血 |
[15:23] | I-I-I can’t — I can’t find it. | 我…我…我找不到 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:24] | Everything okay there? | 一切顺利吗 |
[15:25] | All right. Here’s what you do. Drop the suction. | 好 你这么做 放下抽吸管 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:27] | Now reach in there and grab the hilum | 把手伸到里面 抓住肺门 |
[15:29] | and twist it off like a garden hose. | 像拧水管一样拧 |
[15:31] | Just slow the flow of blood until I can find… | 这样能减缓出血 直到我找到 |
[15:34] | Ah! Yes. There we go. | 对 找到了 |
[15:38] | Hattie… | 哈蒂 |
[15:41] | That was, uh…that was really cool. | 刚刚… 真是太酷了 |
[15:43] | You may keep going, Dr. Shepherd, but go easy. | 你可以继续了 谢博德医生 但是慢慢来 |
[15:46] | Hattie here has a hot date with her husband. | 哈蒂和她丈夫还要”燃情约会”呢 |
[15:49] | Okay. Gotcha. | 好的 明白 |
[15:51] | Sinus flap coming off. | 窦皮瓣脱落 |
[15:53] | Yep, just like it’s supposed to. | 没错 意料之中 |
[15:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:56] | Boy or a girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[15:57] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[15:58] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[15:59] | Oh. Right. Yes. | 对 好吧 |
[16:00] | Um, actually we have decided to be surprised. | 其实我们打算把惊喜留到最后一刻 |
[16:04] | That’s a good call. | 这主意很不错 |
[16:05] | Ah, it’s April’s idea. Actually, it’s driving me crazy. | 是艾普丽尔的主意 其实这都快把我弄疯了 |
[16:08] | I mean, what would be the point | 何必要提前知道关于 |
[16:09] | of knowing everything you possibly could about your child | 自己孩子的一切呢 |
[16:11] | when it’s so much fun to be hopelessly unprepared, right? | 这样措手不及的惊喜真是太特么有意思了 |
[16:14] | Yeah, we found out my son was a boy. | 是啊 我们当时知道是男孩 |
[16:16] | See? | 看吧 |
[16:17] | Yeah, but I didn’t know he was gonna be delivered | 没错 但我没想到他会 |
[16:19] | by an intern in a pitch-black room | 在一间小黑屋里由一个实习生来接生 |
[16:21] | in the middle of a superstorm, but surprises happen. | 还是在超级风暴来袭时 惊喜就是无处不在 |
[16:25] | That’s a good story, but I find no comfort in it. | 故事不错 但是没有任何安慰效果 |
[16:28] | Yeah, well, and this. | 是 还有这个 |
[16:29] | I’ve been on the bench for weeks, yet here I am, | 这几周我都一直在坐冷板凳 但我现在 |
[16:33] | saving a woman’s life without even opening her skull. | 不用开颅就能拯救这个女人的生命 |
[16:38] | Embrace surprises, Avery. | 接受惊喜吧 艾弗里 |
[16:42] | Lateral incision’s done. Going for medial now. | 侧切已经完成 开始进行内侧 |
[16:45] | His spleen is shattered. Give me the longest kelly you have. | 脾脏粉碎 把最长的弯钳给我 |
[16:47] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:48] | He was a human trampoline for his wife. | 他真是他老婆的人肉蹦床 |
[16:51] | Pretty amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[16:52] | Better than burning to death. | 总比烧死好 |
[16:52] | I can’t imagine. | 我简直无法想象 |
[16:54] | I can imagine throwing my wife out a window. | 我可以想象我把妻子扔出窗外的情景 |
[16:57] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[16:59] | Everyone keeps saying that things will get easier, | 每个人都说以后会更好 |
[17:01] | and I’m sure everyone can’t be wrong, but, man, I am… | 大家不可能都是错的 但是我 |
[17:05] | I’m really ready for the easier part. | 我已经准备好去迎接好日子了 |
[17:08] | I think Derek and I may have hit the easier part. | 我想德里克和我已经步入这个阶段了 |
[17:10] | Yeah. You mentioned. | 是 你说过了 |
[17:11] | I don’t know. We keep calling these time-outs, you know? | 我也不知道 我们一直在叫暂停 你明白吗 |
[17:14] | And then we’re so busy time-outing | 我们忙着暂停 |
[17:16] | that we forget we’re even mad. | 有时都忘了我们在怄气 |
[17:18] | I don’t know. He seems better… at home, at least. | 我也不清楚 至少他在家的时候好一点 |
[17:21] | I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, | 我一直在提心吊胆 怕还有坏事发生 |
[17:22] | but maybe there is no other shoe. | 可能根本就不会有坏事了 |
[17:25] | There’s a shoe. | 肯定是有的 |
[17:27] | You know what your time-outs are? | 你知道你们的暂停代表着什么吗 |
[17:29] | Band-aids. | 创可贴 |
[17:30] | They cover the mess, | 它们遮住伤口 |
[17:31] | they stop the bleeding for a little while, | 止一段时间的血 |
[17:32] | but you’re just ignoring the damage, and then… | 但这是在忽略伤害 然后就… |
[17:35] | Good times. | 报应就来了 |
[17:36] | Trust me. There’s gonna be another shoe. | 相信我 一定还会有坏事的 |
[17:40] | Awfully quiet over there. | 你那真安静啊 |
[17:42] | Just focused, Dr. Bailey. | 我想专心一点 贝利医生 |
[17:44] | Do you think you should be updating me on your progress? | 难道你不跟我汇报一下进展吗 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I, uh, just finished the medial dissection | 我刚刚完成了中央切口 |
[17:51] | and identified the triangle of doom, | 确定了危险三角区 |
[17:53] | then lateral dissection, triangle of pain. | 然后做了侧向切口 确定疼痛三角 |
[17:55] | All that’s left is the mesh. | 就剩植入网膜了 |
[17:57] | Sounds like you have everything under control. | 听上去一切都在你掌控之中 |
[17:59] | Totally. Totally under control. | 没错 完全在我控制之中 |
[18:01] | And you didn’t barf in your mask. | 你也没吐在你的口罩里 |
[18:03] | Bravo. | 你真棒 |
[18:07] | Okay, you have to resect really carefully, | 好 必须非常小心地切除 |
[18:08] | especially this premature. | 尤其是早产儿 |
[18:10] | Oh, no. There’s another bleeder. | 不 又有一个出血点 |
[18:11] | You’re gonna have to devascularize this whole thing. | 必须要进行血行阻断 |
[18:12] | Yep, yep. I got it. | 是 是 我能处理 |
[18:14] | This is nice. It’s like old times. | 这真不错 就像是回到旧时光 |
[18:17] | You haven’t let me get used to the new times. | 你还没给我机会适应新时光呢 |
[18:19] | Dr. Robbins, Dr. Maddox has asked for you in O.R.6. | 罗宾斯医生 马多克斯医生要你去六号手术室 |
[18:22] | Ugh. Graham… it’s a simple c-section. | 格拉曼啊 不过就是个简单的剖腹产 |
[18:25] | I can take this if you got to go. | 你可以去 我来接手 |
[18:26] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说情况很紧急 |
[18:28] | Put the blood in a rapid infuser! | 快点输血 |
[18:29] | Graham? | 格拉曼 |
[18:30] | The placenta was adhered, | 胎盘粘连在一起了 |
[18:31] | and as I started to pull, everything started bleeding! | 我试图将其分离的时候 就开始出血了 |
[18:33] | How many units has she gone through? | 已经输了多少单位的血了 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:35] | Graham! | 格拉曼 |
[18:36] | Two, three?! | 二还是三单位 |
[18:37] | Eight. | 是八单位了 |
[18:38] | I did what I was supposed to! I pulled at the placenta! | 我没做错 我分离了胎盘 |
[18:40] | Gown and glove me right now! Damn it, Graham. | 给我换长袍和手套 该死 格拉曼 |
[18:44] | It looks like placenta percreta. | 看上去像植入性胎盘 |
[18:46] | It’s probably invading deeper structures. | 可能已经侵入更深处了 |
[18:48] | Can’t you see that? I mean, ugh! | 你难道看不到吗 |
[18:50] | Why didn’t anybody stop him?! | 怎么没有人阻止他呢 |
[18:54] | All right, listen… | 好吧 听着 |
[18:55] | Call Hunt or any trauma surgeon that’s on call. | 找亨特或者任何一个当值的外科医生 |
[18:57] | On it. | 马上去 |
[18:58] | Graham, move. | 格拉曼 走开 |
[18:59] | Move! | 快走 |
[19:06] | Your mother had a spinal-fluid leak. | 你母亲脑脊液泄露 |
[19:08] | I was able to stop it without opening up her skull. | 我没有开颅就止住了泄露 |
[19:10] | She’s still in surgery, | 她还在做手术 |
[19:12] | and we hope to repair the damage to her right lung. | 我们希望能修复好她的右肺 |
[19:15] | Your father has some internal bleeding. | 你父亲有些内出血 |
[19:18] | We’ll know more soon. | 我们很快就会知道更多情况 |
[19:20] | Thank you both so much. | 非常感谢你们二位 |
[19:22] | I didn’t want to do that to her… | 我不是有意这么对她的 |
[19:25] | That other doctor. | 另外那位医生 |
[19:28] | I’m in recovery, too. | 我也在戒毒康复中 |
[19:30] | I broke an oath. | 我违背了誓言 |
[19:32] | I wanted — I want to be supportive, but… | 我也想支持帮助她 但 |
[19:36] | but it’s my mother. | 但那毕竟是我母亲 |
[19:40] | We’ll let you know when we know more, okay? | 一有新进展我们就会通知你 好吗 |
[19:45] | Derek, what am I looking at here? | 德里克 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[19:47] | What are you talking about? Amy? | 你在说什么 艾米吗 |
[19:48] | What that lady said, how much of it is true? | 那位女士说的话 有多少是真的 |
[19:50] | Is it all true? She’s a drug addict? | 全部属实吗 她是瘾君子吗 |
[19:51] | She killed her boyfriend? | 她害死了她男朋友吗 |
[19:53] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[19:55] | I’m asking because I need to know | 我问这些是因为我得知道 |
[19:56] | if we want her out front as neuro chief. | 她适不适合继续当神外主任 |
[19:59] | I’m asking you if you think | 我想知道你是不是认为 |
[20:01] | she’s the best person to be heading the department. | 她是这个科室领头人的不二选择 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | I get it. She’s your sister. | 我理解 毕竟她是你妹妹 |
[20:15] | Say no more. | 你无需多说 |
[20:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[20:31] | Placenta percreta invading the bowel and bladder, right? | 植入性胎盘入侵了肠子和膀胱 对吧 |
[20:33] | I paged Hunt. Where’s hunt? | 我呼了亨特 他在哪 |
[20:34] | He’s busy. | 他正忙着 |
[20:34] | Well, I didn’t want you to see this. | 其实我不想让你看这个 |
[20:36] | Oh, please. Where do you need me? | 拜托 让我帮点忙吧 |
[20:37] | Get in here and start clamping. | 过来这边 夹钳止血 |
[20:38] | The ultrasound didn’t detect this? | 超声波没检查出来吗 |
[20:40] | No, even Herman didn’t see it. | 没 连赫曼也没发现 |
[20:41] | And pregnant women have a higher blood volume, | 孕妇血容量都比较大 |
[20:43] | distended vessels, they bleed out faster — | 而且血管扩张 所以出血速度更快 |
[20:45] | Oh, can it, Graham. Oh, no. | 别说了 格拉曼 不 |
[20:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:48] | Oh, it extended to her kidney. | 植入胎盘侵入她的肾脏了 |
[20:49] | And the ureter — | 输尿管 |
[20:50] | Lap pad! | 拿垫巾过来 |
[20:51] | Keep that blood coming! | 一直保持输血 |
[20:51] | She’s losing a liter every two minutes! | 她每两分钟丢失1公升的血 |
[20:53] | Good lord. How do any of us even have babies? | 天啊 我们是怎么生孩子的 |
[20:55] | See, that’s why I didn’t want you in here. | 看 这就是我不想你在这的原因 |
[20:58] | I see no other injuries. | 没有看到其它损伤 |
[21:00] | The bowel is intact. | 肠子完好无损 |
[21:01] | I think we can close. | 我们可以缝合了 |
[21:04] | How much longer do you guys have? | 还要多久结束 |
[21:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:06] | I’ve called for an emergency board meeting. | 我要召开临时董事会 |
[21:08] | Is this about Amelia? | 是因为艾米莉亚吗 |
[21:09] | It is. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Didn’t Derek talk to you? | 德里克没跟你谈吗 |
[21:13] | He did. | 谈过了 |
[21:15] | Owen. Owen! | 欧文 欧文 |
[21:19] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[21:21] | Other shoe. | 坏事来了 |
[21:22] | We got this. Go. | 我们能搞定 你快去 |
[21:23] | Close for me. | 帮我缝合 |
[21:40] | Did Owen talk to you? | 欧文跟你谈了吗 |
[21:41] | I didn’t tell him anything. I don’t have any– | 我什么也没说 我什么也 |
[21:42] | Did he talk to you about your job? | 他有谈到关于你工作的事吗 |
[21:45] | He’s saying he’s gonna take my job? | 他是说要换我下来吗 |
[21:47] | You’ll talk to him, right? | 你会跟他谈的 对吧 |
[21:48] | I did. I did already. | 谈过了 我早谈过了 |
[21:49] | I think I might have given him the idea. | 也许我的反应让他有那个想法 |
[21:53] | Oh, no. Derek — Derek — | 不 德里克 德里克 |
[21:54] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to | 我不是 我不是有意 |
[21:55] | D-Derek, no… | 德里克 怎么能这样 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. I-I will fix it. | 抱歉 我会想办法解决 |
[21:57] | He wants to give you my job, | 他想把我的职位给你 |
[21:59] | and you’re gonna let him. | 你还让他这么做 |
[21:59] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[22:00] | You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch! | 你混蛋 王八蛋 |
[22:03] | You kept me here! | 是你让我留在这的 |
[22:03] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[22:04] | Don’t. Amy, don’t. | 别 艾米 别这样 |
[22:05] | You asked me to come. | 是你让我来这的 |
[22:06] | You asked me to stay, | 在我获得人生第二次机会 |
[22:07] | when I was building a life — | 准备迎接新生活时 |
[22:08] | a new life — a second chance that I had given myself | 你让我留在这 我照做了 |
[22:12] | just so that you could feel better about leaving. | 就为了让你无所顾虑离开这 |
[22:13] | I was trying to help you, and I was trying to help myself. | 我一直都想帮你 也是帮我自己 |
[22:16] | I was just try– | 我只是想 |
[22:16] | And you gave me this job, | 然后你给我这份工作 |
[22:17] | and you have abused me since the second I took it. | 我才刚接受 你就一直羞辱我 |
[22:19] | But that is not enough. | 但这对你来说显然还不够 |
[22:20] | You need to destroy my entire caree– | 你还要毁了我的职业生涯 |
[22:21] | How can you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[22:22] | I will fi– | 我会处理好的 |
[22:23] | To me?! | 我是你亲妹啊 |
[22:24] | I will fix it! | 我会去处理的 |
[22:25] | How can you do this?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[22:26] | I will talk to them! | 我会跟他们谈的 |
[22:27] | I will talk to all of them, and I will fix it. | 我会跟他们所有人谈 然后想办法解决 |
[22:30] | You’re my brother. | 你可是我哥哥啊 |
[22:44] | I’m looking for Derek Shepherd. Have you seen him? | 我在找德里克·谢博德 你看到他了吗 |
[22:48] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这 |
[22:49] | What is going on? What is this meeting about? | 怎么了 为什么要开会 |
[22:51] | There’s not gonna be a meeting. I’m gonna talk to Hunt. | 没有什么会议了 我要找亨特谈谈 |
[22:53] | He said he already talked to you. | 他说已经跟你谈过了 |
[22:54] | He did. | 是的 |
[22:55] | Well, did you set him straight about Amelia? | 你有跟他解释艾米莉亚的事吗 |
[22:58] | I didn’t. | 没 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | Not right now, Mer. I can’t talk to you about this. | 现在还不行 梅 我不能跟你谈这个 |
[23:03] | Not right now. | 至少现在不行 |
[23:05] | Derek, what did you say? | 德里克 你都说了什么 |
[23:07] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[23:09] | I just finished my first solo TAPP surgery. | 我刚独自完成了经腹膜前腹股沟疝修补术 |
[23:12] | All right. Did you throw up in your mask? | 好吧 你有吐到口罩里吗 |
[23:14] | No. Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 没 为什么所有人都问我这问题 |
[23:15] | I nailed it. | 我出色完成了 |
[23:16] | Medial, lateral, | 先中央切口 再外侧切口 |
[23:17] | pain, mesh — boom! | 然后疼痛三角区 网膜植入 搞定 |
[23:18] | What about the triangle of doom, the iliac vein? | 危险三角区和髂静脉呢 |
[23:20] | What about it? | 那怎么了 |
[23:21] | Well, you skipped it. | 你没说啊 |
[23:22] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[23:24] | Jo, you didn’t say it. | 乔 你之前没说啊 |
[23:26] | But I did it. | 但我都做了 |
[23:28] | In there. I-I didn’t skip it in there. | 在手术室里 我没有跳过这些步骤 |
[23:30] | In there, I… | 在手术室里 我 |
[23:33] | I did it, right? | 我都做了 对吧 |
[23:35] | Are you asking me? | 你是在问我吗 |
[23:38] | Medium clip. | 中号夹子 |
[23:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[23:40] | 3-0 silk. Hang another unit. | 3号丝线 再挂一单位血浆 |
[23:41] | She’s gone through 100 units of blood products. | 她已经用掉100单位的血浆了 |
[23:43] | Dr. Robbins, Dr. Karev is asking to see you. | 罗宾斯医生 克莱夫医生想见你 |
[23:45] | Oh, her baby. | 天啊 她的孩子 |
[23:46] | Did he say what’s wrong? | 他说有什么问题吗 |
[23:47] | Just that he needed you. | 只说了他需要你 |
[23:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:49] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[23:50] | No, I can’t leave this woman. | 不 我不能离开 |
[23:51] | I got her. | 我能搞定 |
[23:52] | Make sure her baby’s okay. | 确保她的孩子平安无事 |
[23:58] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[24:03] | W-what happened? Where’s Dr. Karev?! | 怎么了 克莱夫医生去哪了 |
[24:08] | What is it? What happened? | 什么情况 发生了什么 |
[24:09] | Oh, I finished. It went well. | 我做完了 手术很成功 |
[24:11] | You were all in a twist about this kid, | 我们一起做的这个手术 |
[24:12] | so I thought you’d want to | 所以我想你会想和我一起 |
[24:13] | update the dad with me. | 去向他父亲说明情况 |
[24:14] | Oh, god. Alex, no, his wife is — | 天啊 阿历克斯 不 他的妻子还 |
[24:15] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子还好吧 |
[24:17] | Yes. Uh, the surgery went well. | 是的 手术很成功 |
[24:19] | Her vitals are good. | 她的生命体征良好 |
[24:21] | She’ll likely need to | 她很可能需要在 |
[24:21] | stay in the NICU for a while, | 新生儿重症监护病房待上一阵子 |
[24:23] | but she’s looking good. | 但她看上去还不错 |
[24:24] | Has Emily seen her? | 艾米丽见到她了吗 |
[24:26] | She’s still in surgery. | 她仍在手术中 |
[24:27] | Um, there were some complications during her c-section. | 在给她做剖腹产时出现了并发症 |
[24:30] | Wait, she’s still in surgery? | 等等 她还在手术中 |
[24:31] | We’re doing everything that we can. | 我们会尽一切努力救她 |
[24:33] | I-I have to go back. | 我得回去了 |
[24:34] | Everything you can? | 尽一切努力 |
[24:35] | How serious is this? | 到底有多严重 |
[24:38] | She lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[24:39] | Where’s Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生在哪 |
[24:40] | Dr. Herman had a plan. | 赫曼医生本来定好手术方案 |
[24:42] | Now you’ve got my baby in critical care, | 现在你们把我的孩子整到了重症监护病房 |
[24:43] | and my wife is bleeding to death! | 还把我老婆整得快出血致死 |
[24:44] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你们是干什么的 |
[24:46] | I have to go back. | 我得回去了 |
[24:50] | Where the hell is our doctor?! | 负责我们的医生都死哪去了 |
[25:25] | It was just a misunderstanding with Owen. | 他跟欧文只是有点小误会而已 |
[25:27] | He’ll take care of it. He said he would. | 他会处理好的 他说过他会的 |
[25:31] | He did this, Meredith. | 这事因他而起 梅瑞狄斯 |
[25:33] | Why should I believe that? | 为什么我要相信他 |
[25:34] | Why do you believe it? | 为什么你会相信他 |
[25:35] | Because he’s your brother. | 因为他是你的哥哥 |
[25:38] | That’s why he can do it. | 所以他才能干出这种事 |
[25:39] | It’s why he could steal my toys | 所以他才会抢我的东西 |
[25:41] | And pull my hair and call me names. | 扯我头发 给我乱起外号 |
[25:43] | It’s because I’m family. | 就因为我是家人 |
[25:45] | It’s why he thinks he can get away with this. | 所以他觉得这么做没问题 |
[25:50] | You don’t get it. | 你理解不了 |
[25:52] | No. I don’t. | 确实不懂 |
[25:53] | I was raised as an only child. | 我是独女 |
[25:55] | And I’m historically lousy at being a sister. | 还一直都是个不称职的姐姐 |
[26:01] | You’re here right now. | 但你现在陪着我 |
[26:05] | That’s good enough. | 这就很称职了 |
[26:09] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[26:10] | No, I…Of course I remember. | 不 我当然记得 |
[26:13] | I-I just wanted to double-check with you, | 我只想和你再确认一次 |
[26:15] | you know, to be safe. | 保险起见 |
[26:16] | My lateral dissection, it looked good, right? | 我的侧向切口没问题 对吧 |
[26:19] | I-I don’t think I went anywhere near the iliac vein. | 我觉得我没碰到髂静脉 |
[26:21] | You don’t think… | 你觉得 |
[26:22] | Wilson, either you hit the woman’s iliac vein or you didn’t. | 威尔逊 要么你切到了 要么没切到 |
[26:25] | Which one is it? | 到底切到没 |
[26:30] | So, what do we do now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[26:31] | We run a C.T…. | 我们做个CT扫描 |
[26:33] | No. I run a C.T. | 不 我来做CT扫描 |
[26:35] | You? | 而你 |
[26:36] | You just stand here and pray | 你就站着 默默祈祷 |
[26:37] | that your patient isn’t bleeding to death right now. | 祈祷你的病人不要失血而亡 |
[26:44] | So Robbins is tied up. Should we wait? | 罗宾斯还有事 要等她吗 |
[26:46] | No, yeah, we should get started. | 不用了 我们开始吧 |
[26:47] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[26:48] | Well, Derek, we just need to figure out… | 德里克 我们正要讨论 |
[26:50] | I know you’re trying to figure out what’s going on. | 我知道你们想搞清楚这事 |
[26:52] | I know you’ve heard some stories about Amelia. | 你们听说了艾米莉亚的事 |
[26:57] | I let you believe something. I let you believe that, uh — | 我的做法让你以为 我让你以为 |
[27:00] | Shepherd, you were pretty clear when we spoke, so — | 谢博德 你当时说得很清楚 |
[27:03] | She’s in recovery. | 她在慢慢戒毒 |
[27:06] | She works really hard at it. | 她非常努力 |
[27:07] | She’s been successful in recovery, and… | 她也成功了 |
[27:17] | this hospital should have protected her. | 这家医院应该保护她 |
[27:20] | This woman should have protected her. | 这个女人应该保护她 |
[27:22] | And… | 还有 |
[27:31] | More importantly, I should have protected her. | 更重要的 我应该保护她 |
[27:41] | I didn’t. | 我没做到 |
[27:48] | And I didn’t because I wanted her job. | 我没有做到 因为我想要她的职位 |
[27:52] | I wanted my old job back. | 我想要回我原来的职位 |
[28:01] | So now we’re here. | 所以才会有这个会议 |
[28:10] | My fault. | 都是我的错 |
[28:18] | Derek, why did you even…? | 德里克 为什么你连 |
[28:26] | She should stay where she is, Owen. | 她该继续干这个工作 欧文 |
[28:29] | She can do the job. | 她完全能胜任 |
[28:32] | She is doing the job. | 她做的很好 |
[28:36] | I couldn’t do it any better. | 我做不到比她更好 |
[28:44] | How’s his baby? Is there any change? | 他的孩子情况如何 有变化吗 |
[28:46] | No. She’s good. She’s stable. Let me do it. | 她很好 情况稳定 让我来说 |
[28:48] | No, I have to tell him. | 不行 必须由我来说 |
[28:49] | How? How, Alex? | 该怎么说 阿历克斯 |
[28:51] | How do I tell him that his wife is dead? | 我该怎么告诉他 他的妻子死掉了 |
[28:54] | Where the hell is Herman? She should have been here. | 赫曼去哪了 她应该在这的 |
[28:56] | That’s not helping! I was here. | 说这话没用 当时我在场 |
[28:57] | Emily was my responsibility, and I lost her. | 艾米丽是我的病人 而我没有救活她 |
[28:59] | So let me do it. | 那就让我来说 |
[29:09] | Placenta percreta is very difficult to diagnose, | 植入性胎盘极难诊断 |
[29:11] | and in cases as severe as Emily’s, it’s usually… | 艾米丽的情况尤为严重 |
[29:15] | insurmountable. | 通常无法治愈 |
[29:17] | If your baby had come to term, | 如果等你的孩子足月 |
[29:19] | it’s likely Emily would have died. | 艾米丽也撑不到那个时候 |
[29:22] | No. | 不会的 |
[29:23] | Corey, this is what you have to understand. | 科里 你必须要理解 |
[29:26] | If I’d done the surgery we’d planned, | 如果按照我原来的手术计划 |
[29:28] | it’s likely that, down the line, | 很有可能 |
[29:30] | we would have lost Emily and your daughter. | 艾米丽和你的女儿都保不住 |
[29:33] | Dr. Robbins did everything within her power for your wife. | 罗宾斯医生已竭尽所能救你的妻子 |
[29:37] | But she saved your baby’s life. | 她保住了你的女儿 |
[29:40] | Your baby is alive because of her. | 因为她 你的孩子活下来了 |
[29:46] | I’m not sure what that was about, | 我搞不懂这是什么状况 |
[29:48] | but it doesn’t change anything. | 但我还是很火大 |
[29:49] | Okay? I can’t do it. I won’t do it. | 我做不了 我不想做 |
[29:52] | You…you abandoned me. | 你抛下我 |
[29:53] | You…you left me no choice but to take that baby. | 你让我别无选择 只能保住孩子 |
[29:55] | You made me… | 是你逼我的 |
[30:11] | Go ahead. Finish your thing. | 继续 说完你想说的 |
[30:15] | Well, I — | 好吧 我 |
[30:16] | I, um… | 我 |
[30:17] | Oh, no, no. Go on. Get it out. | 别停 继续 统统发泄出来 |
[30:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:30] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[30:32] | Yesterday, my doctors decided | 昨天 我的医生决定 |
[30:34] | I need some aggressive radiation therapy immediately, | 我必须进行强化性放射治疗 |
[30:39] | So that’s where I was today. It just… | 所以今天我就去了 |
[30:43] | Hit me a little harder than I expected. | 我的反应比我想象的要猛烈 |
[30:47] | Everything I said to that man was true. | 我对他说的每一句都是真的 |
[30:50] | You saved a baby that we would have lost. | 你救回了一个孩子 |
[30:54] | I watched you. | 我有在一旁观察 |
[30:55] | I logged in to the hospital interface. | 我登入医院的界面 |
[30:57] | I monitored your progress all day. | 观察你全天的手术 |
[31:01] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[31:03] | You made all the right calls. | 你的所有决定都是对的 |
[31:05] | That’s not. If…if you had been here,you would’ve… | 不是 如果你在这 你就能 |
[31:07] | Mnh-mnh. No. | 不会 |
[31:08] | The only thing I could’ve done | 我唯一会做的事 |
[31:10] | is perform an intrauterine transfusion, | 就是宫内输血 |
[31:13] | try to keep the baby in a little longer, | 让婴儿再多坚持一会 |
[31:15] | get her closer to term. | 让她更接近足月 |
[31:17] | And maybe…maybe… | 也许 也许 |
[31:20] | we could have detected the percreta earlier. | 我们能早点发现植入胎盘 |
[31:23] | But it doesn’t mean we could’ve done anything for her | 但这并不代表我能比你 |
[31:25] | that you didn’t do. | 做的更好 |
[31:27] | I want to know how to do it, the intrauterine transfusion. | 我想学宫内输血 |
[31:30] | ‘Cause if there’s a chance that I could’ve saved that mom, | 如果有一丝的机会能救母亲 |
[31:33] | then I need to know how. | 我要知道该怎么做 |
[31:35] | For the next time. | 为了下次做准备 |
[31:37] | I can show you tomorrow. | 我明天就能教你 |
[31:40] | Unless you’re planning to have a conversation with Chief Hunt. | 前提是你不跟亨特主任谈我的病 |
[31:54] | Okay.I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[31:57] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[32:06] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[32:08] | Hey, I’m gonna be here with you, okay? | 我会一直在这陪你 |
[32:14] | Edwards, out. | 爱德华兹 出去 |
[32:15] | Yes, Ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[32:20] | How was the C.T.? | CT扫描结果如何 |
[32:21] | She never made it to C.T. | 她没去到CT室 |
[32:24] | Wait… | 等等 |
[32:25] | This was your surgery, Wilson. | 这是你的手术 威尔逊 |
[32:27] | I’m gonna need you to talk to the family. | 我要求你去通知家属 |
[32:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:32] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[32:33] | She’s dead? Oh, my god. | 她死了 天啊 |
[32:34] | I never said that. | 我没说过这话 |
[32:35] | I-I remember doing everything correctly. | 我记得每一个步骤都对的 |
[32:36] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[32:37] | I even…I even… | 我甚至 我 |
[32:38] | She’s fine! | 她没事 |
[32:40] | What? | 什么 |
[32:41] | I didn’t say she was dead. | 我没说她死了 |
[32:42] | I said she never made it to C.T. | 我说她不用做CT扫描 |
[32:45] | You’re — you’re screwing with me. | 你是故意整我的 |
[32:47] | I didn’t take her to C.T. | 我没带她去做CT扫描 |
[32:50] | Because I saw you do it in the O.R., Dr. Badass. | 因为你在手术室里没做错 大牛医生 |
[32:54] | Oh, my god.Oh, my god! You have a problem! | 天呐 你有毛病 |
[32:59] | No, you do. | 不 你才有 |
[33:00] | You second-guess yourself. | 你怀疑自己 |
[33:03] | This was the first in a career full of surgeries | 在你的职业生涯中 会有无数次手术 |
[33:05] | you will be doing alone. | 这才是你的第一次手术 |
[33:07] | Before too long, | 用不了多久 |
[33:08] | there won’t be anyone to catch you when you fall. | 没人会在你身后 跌倒的时候扶住你 |
[33:11] | Your patients need to trust | 你的病人得信任你 |
[33:13] | that when you take them into surgery, | 你帮他们手术时 |
[33:15] | You know what you’re doing. | 你清楚知道自己在做什么 |
[33:17] | Now, how can you expect them to do that | 如果连你都不相信自己 |
[33:19] | if you don’t even trust yourself? | 如何指望别人相信你 |
[33:21] | You are so mean. | 你太狠太贱了 |
[33:22] | I am, indeed. | 我就狠就贱了 |
[33:25] | Tell all your little bitty friends. | 记得告诉你那些小牛伙伴们 |
[33:35] | I heard about your patient. You okay? | 听说了你病人的事 你还好吗 |
[33:39] | There was so much blood, Jackson. | 有好多血 杰克森 |
[33:41] | I mean, I know we see it all the time, but… | 我知道我们总是见血 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[33:45] | I just — I didn’t think it was gonna stop. | 感觉血永远都止不住 |
[33:48] | And I know it can be scary. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[33:50] | But you and our baby are just fine. | 不过你和我们的孩子都会没事的 |
[33:55] | So do not worry, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[33:59] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[34:02] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[34:04] | All the time. | 一直在担心 |
[34:07] | How can you not be? | 你怎么会不担心的呢 |
[34:12] | You know how. | 你知道的 |
[34:15] | Right. | 知道了 |
[34:17] | It’s all in God’s hands. | 上帝会保佑孩子是吧 |
[34:22] | God, I don’t know how you can do that — | 天啊 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[34:25] | just write off all the unanswered questions. | 就这样放下所有的未解难题 |
[34:29] | We don’t get to know the answers. | 我们不是非得知道答案才行 |
[34:31] | That’s your answer. | 我就是这么想的 |
[34:33] | I don’t know why that woman had to die tonight. | 我不知道为什么那个女人会死在今晚 |
[34:37] | She exsanguinated. That’s why. | 大出血 所以她死了 |
[34:40] | Yeah, okay. But why? | 是啊 但为什么 |
[34:43] | Because all of it just… | 因为所有这些事 |
[34:46] | all of it just happened. | 该来则来 |
[34:51] | You’re really comfortable with that answer? | 你真的满意这个答案吗 |
[34:58] | See, I don’t know how you do that. | 瞧 我也不知道你怎么就那么想 |
[35:14] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[35:15] | How’s Hattie? | 哈蒂怎么样了 |
[35:16] | Thoracotomy. | 开了胸 |
[35:17] | I had to resect her entire right lower lobe. | 我不得不切除她的整个右下肺叶 |
[35:22] | She’s gonna need rib stabilization. | 她得做肋骨固定术 |
[35:24] | Norris, too. Ex-lap, avulsed spleen. | 诺里斯也是 剖腹探查 脾脏撕脱 |
[35:27] | Torres did a fasciotomy on his right leg. | 托瑞斯给她的右腿做了筋膜切开 |
[35:29] | I think it’s gonna be okay, though. | 我觉得她会没事的 |
[35:31] | We’ll see if her lungs don’t shut down overnight. | 我们还得看今晚她会不会呼衰 |
[35:34] | We gave them the best chance we could. | 我们已经尽力给他们创造了最好的条件 |
[35:36] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 是啊 会好的 |
[35:39] | We’ll see. | 会好的 |
[35:41] | Again, about last night — | 对了 昨天晚上 |
[35:42] | Would you let it go? I’m not mad. | 你能别再说这事了吗 我不生气 |
[35:45] | Well, you sound like someone who’s mad. | 你听起来像是非常生气的样子 |
[35:47] | Of course I’m mad. | 我当然生气了 |
[35:49] | You invited me to dinner, | 你邀请我吃晚饭 |
[35:50] | and then didn’t come to the dinner — at your own house! | 你却没有出现 还是在你自己的家里 |
[35:53] | I know. I told Derek it was a bad idea. | 我知道 我跟德里克说了这是个糟糕的主意 |
[35:55] | You didn’t want to talk to Richard. | 你根本不想跟理查德说话 |
[35:56] | I wanted to have dinner — with people and conversation. | 我想去吃晚饭 可以和大家一起聊天 |
[36:00] | I don’t know anyone here. | 我在这谁也不认识 |
[36:02] | I have no friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[36:03] | I do nothing at night. | 晚上我无事可做 |
[36:05] | I go to the grocery store, | 我到店里买吃的 |
[36:07] | and I buy sad single-serving packets of food | 只能买那种专门卖给独自吃饭的可怜人的 |
[36:10] | for sad people who eat alone. | 单人装的食物 |
[36:13] | I was really excited for pot roast. | 我真的很期待有炖肉吃 |
[36:16] | And people! | 还有能和大家在一起 |
[36:17] | I changed my outfit four times. | 我换了四套衣服 |
[36:20] | And, no, I-I didn’t want to talk to Webber, | 是的 我不想和韦伯说话 |
[36:22] | but that wasn’t gonna stop me from coming, | 但我不会因为这就不去的 |
[36:24] | because I’m really sick of talking back to my TV, | 因为我真的厌倦了只能和我的电视对话了 |
[36:27] | and I’m scared I’m gonna get a cat. | 我担心说不定我会养只猫 |
[36:31] | And I was really excited | 我真的很高兴 |
[36:34] | that someone had invited me to dinner. | 有人邀请我吃晚饭 |
[36:36] | So, yeah, I’m pretty mad. | 所以 是的 我非常生气 |
[36:42] | Hattie’s awake. | 哈蒂醒了 |
[36:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:49] | Mom, there was a fire in your apartment. | 妈妈 你们的房子失火了 |
[36:53] | You’ve had surgery, but you’re doing well. | 你做了手术 不过你现在很好 |
[36:56] | Your husband saved your life. | 你的丈夫救了你 |
[36:58] | He picked you up and jumped out a window with you. | 他抱起你和你一起从窗子跳了下去 |
[37:02] | Well, that was stupid. | 这可真够蠢的 |
[37:08] | Oh, Norris, you saved my life. | 诺里斯 你救了我 |
[37:13] | I nearly killed you. | 我差点害死你 |
[37:16] | But that doctor, she promised. | 但那个医生 她承诺过 |
[37:20] | Where is she, that woman doctor? | 她在哪 那个女医生 |
[37:23] | Oh, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[37:26] | She promised they’d save you, and she was right. | 她承诺会治好你 她也做到了 |
[37:45] | Are you busy tonight? | 你今晚有事吗 |
[37:46] | Oh, well, I was going to catch up on some reading, | 我打算看看书 |
[37:49] | some medical journals, but… | 看看医学杂志 不过 |
[37:53] | Oh, actually, no. | 其实 没事 |
[37:56] | No, I am, um — I’m not busy.Why? | 没事 我 我晚上没事 怎么了 |
[38:06] | This was Ellis’ house. | 这是爱丽丝的房子 |
[38:09] | This is where you grew up. | 这是你长大的地方 |
[38:11] | It was nicer before Alex trashed it. | 阿历克斯把这搞乱之前这里很温馨的 |
[38:14] | Oh, shut up. It smelled like books. | 得了吧 这以前闻起来像书堆一样 |
[38:16] | Well, it smelled a lot better when I lived here. | 我住这时味道好闻多了 |
[38:18] | Now it just smells like Karev. | 现在这里闻起来像克莱夫 |
[38:20] | Wait. You lived here, too? | 等等 你也住过这吗 |
[38:21] | Everybody lived here. | 所有人都住过 |
[38:23] | I practically lived here with George, right? | 其实我是和乔治一起住这的 是吧 |
[38:25] | George was my ex-husband. | 乔治是我前夫 |
[38:27] | He was in their resident class. | 他和他们是一届的住院医 |
[38:29] | O’Malley. | 欧麦利 |
[38:30] | O’Malley. | 欧麦利 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry. Your husband? | 对不起 你的丈夫 |
[38:33] | Yeah, she does dudes, too. | 是的 她也上男人的 |
[38:35] | True. I did him once. | 是的 我跟他有过一次 |
[38:36] | True. | 是的 |
[38:38] | She did. | 是的 |
[38:40] | I didn’t do him. | 我没跟他在一起 |
[38:41] | I did do George, though — once. | 但我和乔治做过 一次 |
[38:43] | Oh-ho-ho! Yeah, yeah.Oh, god. Yeah, yeah. | 是的 天啊 上帝啊 |
[38:46] | We’re all related through sex. | 我们都有性关系 |
[38:48] | We all have sexual relations.That is horribly weird. | 我们都有性关系 这太可怕了 |
[39:07] | It’s hard to give second chances. | 给与第二次机会并不容易 |
[39:11] | I probably should’ve called first, but… | 我应该先打电话来的 但是 |
[39:14] | someone told me to go home, | 有人叫我回自己家去 |
[39:15] | and I wasn’t really sure where I should go. | 我不知道我到底应该去哪 |
[39:19] | See? Everyone lives here. | 看 所有人都住这 |
[39:22] | Beer’s in the fridge. Hard stuff’s on the counter. | 啤酒在冰箱 要喝烈酒的话在吧台 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | It’s even harder to ask for them. | 甚至很难开口要求第二次机会 |
[39:34] | A chance to do it again, | 一个再来一次的机会 |
[39:36] | knowing what you know now… | 以你后来才知道的 |
[39:40] | what you’ve learned… | 后来才学会的东西 |
[39:44] | …a chance to do it completely differently… | 以完全不同的方式再来一次的机会 |
[39:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:02] | I was at a meeting. | 我开了个会 |
[40:05] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[40:08] | Tomorrow. | 明天就搬 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:10] | I’m just so sorry. | 我非常对不起 |
[40:12] | Don’t, Derek. Don’t even bother. | 别 德里克 说这些有什么意义 |
[40:14] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不是故意伤害你 |
[40:17] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 我肯定你不是 |
[40:19] | I’m sure you didn’t even think about me. | 我肯定你根本就没考虑过我 |
[40:21] | You saw an opening, and you took it. | 你看到了一个职位 你就争取了 |
[40:26] | I have always wanted to protect you ever since dad died. | 自从爸爸死后我一直想要保护你 |
[40:30] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想 |
[40:31] | I’m sure you didn’t want me to. | 我确定你也不想要我保护你 |
[40:33] | But I promised. | 但我承诺过 |
[40:46] | Then you came up here, and I realized… | 然后你到这来了 我发现 |
[40:49] | I didn’t have to worry anymore. | 我不需要再担心了 |
[40:50] | You were okay. You were fine. | 你没事 你很好 |
[40:52] | You were more than fine. You could… | 不仅仅是很好 你现在 |
[40:54] | take care of yourself now, and… | 能照顾好自己了 并且 |
[40:58] | …I didn’t need to anymore. | 不需要我来保护你了 |
[41:02] | I needed you today. | 今天我就很需要你 |
[41:06] | …a chance to right our wrongs, | 一个改过自新的机会 |
[41:09] | to try and correct our mistakes… | 改正我们犯下的错误 |
[41:13] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我不知道自己是谁了 |
[41:17] | Not anybody I ever thought I’d — | 不是任何一种我以为自己 |
[41:19] | I’d be. | 会变成的样子 |
[41:23] | I try and make the right choices for Meredith… | 我努力想帮梅瑞狄斯 孩子们还有你 |
[41:26] | the kids, you. | 作出正确的选择 |
[41:30] | And, um… | 然后 |
[41:32] | I’m angry all the time. | 我总是很生气 |
[41:35] | I’m miserable, and I don’t know what to do with it. | 我很痛苦 我不知道该怎么办 |
[41:39] | All I do is hurt people. | 我做的一切都在伤害别人 |
[41:43] | The last people I want to hurt, and I just… | 伤害的都是我最不想伤害的人 而我 |
[41:49] | I just can’t get control of it. | 我没有办法控制自己 |
[42:00] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[42:04] | I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[42:08] | We call it rock bottom. | 这种情况我们称之为低谷 |
[42:16] | …a chance to try and start over from scratch. | 一个从零开始的机会 |