时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nobody’s memory is perfect or complete. | 没有人的记忆是完美无缺的 |
[00:07] | We jumble things up. | 我们把事情记混 |
[00:09] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[00:10] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[00:11] | We lose track of time. | 时间也都模糊了 |
[00:12] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[00:13] | We are in one place… | 在一个地方 |
[00:14] | You believe that your career is more important than mine. | 你认为自己的事业比我的重要 |
[00:17] | It is! … | 没错 |
[00:17] | Then another. | 然后场景变换 |
[00:18] | I gave it up for you. | 我为了你才放弃 |
[00:19] | I don’t want it. | 我不想这样 |
[00:20] | And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment. | 仿佛一个漫长而无可避免的时刻 |
[00:23] | I raised you to be an extraordinary human being. | 我想把你培养成一个出众的人才 |
[00:25] | So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years | 但五年后我醒来发现 你是如此平凡 |
[00:28] | and discover that you’re no more than ordinary. | 你能想象我有多失望吗 |
[00:31] | It’s just like my mother used to say — | 正如我妈妈常说的 |
[00:33] | The carousel never stops turning. | 旋转木马转个不停 |
[00:35] | You asked for a consult. This is my advice. | 你要求会诊 这就是我的建议 |
[00:36] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[00:37] | I have to control the infection. Surgery first. | 我必须要控制感染 要先手术 |
[00:38] | She has an abscess of her brain ventricle. | 她脑室里有脓肿 |
[00:39] | If I don’t operate, she will die of sepsis. | 如果我不手术 她会死于败血病 |
[00:40] | If it ruptures, she won’t sur– | 就算开颅 她也活不下来 |
[00:40] | Let’s have one conversation here! | 一个个说 都别吵了 |
[00:42] | Meredith, what do you need? | 梅瑞迪斯 你有什么事 |
[00:44] | Pierce paged me. | 皮尔斯叫我来的 |
[00:44] | Yeah, I need a general consult on her chest. | 是的 我要对她胸腔病情进行会诊 |
[00:46] | What about Webber? | 为什么不叫韦伯 |
[00:47] | I paged Dr. Grey. | 我叫了格蕾医生 |
[00:48] | Pierce, make your case. | 皮尔斯 接着说吧 |
[00:50] | I respect Dr. Shepherd’s opinion, | 我尊重谢博德医生的意见 |
[00:51] | But I need to go in first to debride the infection | 但我要在她所以器官被感染 |
[00:53] | before it shuts down her heart, | 危及心肺功能前 |
[00:55] | her lungs, all of her organs. | 先替她清创 |
[00:57] | And she is my patient. I paged you for a consult. | 她是我的病人 是我叫你们会诊的 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry, but if the ventricle ruptures, | 抱歉 但如果脑室打开的话 |
[01:01] | it could be catastrophic. | 情况会惨不忍睹 |
[01:02] | I can’t sit back and let that happen. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[01:03] | If you go in first, she will die on your table. | 如果你先手术 她会死在手术台上 |
[01:04] | If you do, she could come out a brain-dead patient. | 如果你先手术 她会脑死亡 |
[01:07] | Owen, will you look at the scans? | 欧文 你看过扫描图了吗 |
[01:08] | The abscess is up against the ventricle. | 脓肿正抵着脑室 |
[01:10] | It could cause significant brain edema and severe meningitis. | 那会造成严重的脑水肿和髓膜炎 |
[01:12] | So, basically, you’re both racing the clock on this girl. | 归根到底 你们都在为这个女孩争取时间 |
[01:15] | If the time hasn’t run out already. | 再争下去就来不及了 |
[01:16] | We’ll know if her heart stops. | 心脏停了就全完了 |
[01:17] | Grey, what do you think? | 格蕾 你觉得呢 |
[01:18] | I agree with Pierce. | 我赞同皮尔斯 |
[01:19] | I think we get to the neck and the mediastinum first. | 我觉得应该先在颈部和纵隔膜动手术 |
[01:21] | Look at the head C.T. | 你好好看脑部断层扫描 |
[01:22] | I did. I still think Pierce is right. | 我看过了 我依然赞同皮尔斯 |
[01:24] | No, no, no, let me show you. | 不 不 不 我指给你看 |
[01:25] | I know how to read a brain scan, Derek. | 脑扫描图我看得懂 德里克 |
[01:26] | I learned from the best, remember? | 别忘了我师从高人 |
[01:28] | All right, enough. I know what we’re gonna do. | 好了 够了 我知道该怎么做了 |
[01:30] | Let’s go and talk to the patient. | 我们去和病人谈一谈 |
[01:33] | I had had a root canal. | 我也许得了根管炎 |
[01:34] | Last week, and it’s hurt for like a week. | 上周开始 差不多疼了一周 |
[01:37] | But I figured, it’s a root canal. | 但我觉得是根管炎 |
[01:39] | It’s supposed to hurt, right? | 牙根管坏了能不疼吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, you should have told me. | 是啊 你该告诉我 |
[01:41] | Anyway, she passed out at work yesterday, | 总之 她昨天上班时昏过去了 |
[01:43] | and she’s run a fever ever since. | 那之后就一直发烧 |
[01:44] | Holly, you got an infection from the dental procedure | 霍利 你治牙时感染了 发展成 |
[01:46] | called descending necrotizing mediastinitis. | 下行性坏死性纵隔炎 |
[01:49] | It spread quickly into your neck and down into your mediastinum, | 很快扩散到你的颈部和纵隔膜 |
[01:52] | which is the space between your lungs that houses your heart. | 也就是肺部之间覆盖心脏的区域 |
[01:55] | And the fever is caused from the sepsis from the infection. | 发烧是感染后造成的败血病引起的 |
[01:57] | Holly, in addition the sepsis, I found a lesion in your brain, | 霍利 除败血病之外 你的大脑也有损伤 |
[01:59] | and I think we should start there first. | 我认为 应该先治疗脑部的病 |
[02:01] | Are you telling me that my daughter needs brain surgery? | 你是说我女儿要接受脑部手术吗 |
[02:03] | Yes, immediately. She needs chest debridement | 是的 马上 她要尽快进行 |
[02:04] | as soon as possible. | 胸腔清创 |
[02:05] | What are you saying? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[02:07] | Here is what we’re going to do. | 我们打算这么做 |
[02:08] | You’ve not responded to the I.V. Antibiotics, | 静脉注射抗生素对你不起作用 |
[02:10] | so I would like to run a chest C.T. With contrast | 所以我们想拍个胸部断层扫描 对比后 |
[02:13] | to determine which infection is most urgent. | 再看哪种感染更严重 |
[02:16] | We will have a decision very soon, okay? | 我们会尽快作出决定 好吗 |
[02:25] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[02:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[02:29] | I am interested in fetal surgery, | 我对胚胎手术很感兴趣 |
[02:31] | And Dr. Webber said that I could do some O.B. Ultrasounds, so… | 韦伯医生说我可以做些产科超声波 所以 |
[02:34] | So, you’re doing my ultrasound? | 所以你来给我做B超 |
[02:36] | Unless you don’t want me to. | 除非你想换个医生 |
[02:37] | No, no, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没关系 |
[02:39] | You got to learn… | 你要学习 就要 |
[02:41] | on me. | 拿我练手 |
[02:41] | I mean, it’s fine with me either way. | 我都无所谓的 |
[02:43] | No, it’s all good. | 不 这样挺好 |
[02:44] | We don’t want to know the sex, so I’m not gonna look. | 我们不想知道胎儿性别 所以我不会看 |
[02:46] | I will do all of the looking. | 那让我好好看看 |
[02:49] | All right, so, there are the feet and the toes. | 好了 这是脚和脚趾 |
[02:53] | He’s breech, | 他的臀部 |
[02:53] | sitting cross-legged like a little buddha. | 盘腿坐着 像个小佛陀 |
[02:55] | Yeah, he does that. | 是啊 他总这样 |
[02:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:59] | You said “He.” | 你说是”他” |
[03:00] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没说 |
[03:01] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你说了 |
[03:01] | You said “He.” | 你说了”他” |
[03:02] | No. | 没有 |
[03:02] | You said “He.” | 你说了”他” |
[03:03] | Oh. Oh, oh, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:04] | I just said I didn’t want to know the sex! | 我刚说过不想知道性别 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It was a rookie mistake. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 新手难免犯错 |
[03:08] | How’s it looking in h– | 查得怎么样啊 |
[03:12] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬 |
[03:14] | Why…? | 怎么是你 |
[03:14] | I’m practicing. | 我在练习 |
[03:15] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 是这样啊 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:18] | All right, just don’t let her know the sex. | 好吧 只是别告诉她胎儿性别 |
[03:21] | Oh, no. | 不会的 |
[03:22] | No, she says the baby’s sitting like a little buddha, | 不知道 她说胎儿和上次一样 |
[03:24] | just like last time. | 坐得像个小佛陀 |
[03:26] | Last time? | 上次也这样 |
[03:27] | Hey, there, little…thing, you. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[03:30] | All right, well, I got surgeries most of the day, | 好吧 我全天都要做手术 |
[03:32] | so I’m gonna miss our lunch. Sorry. | 不能陪你吃午饭了 抱歉 |
[03:33] | Torres might get one of our guys back up on his feet today, | 托瑞斯今天会给一位病人装上假肢 |
[03:35] | 病人:艾普丽尔·凯普娜 20周 23周 | |
[03:35] | and I’m gonna miss that, too. | 我也没时间去看了 |
[03:36] | But, yay, you guys. Good luck. | 真辛苦 祝你好运 |
[03:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | And I just lied to my husband. | 我刚才跟我丈夫撒谎了 |
[03:48] | That’s a great way to start parenthood — lying. | 这家长当得真好 说谎 |
[03:51] | Awesome. Thanks, Edwards. | 好极了 谢了 爱德华兹 |
[03:52] | I’m really sorry, but we’re not done. | 我很抱歉 还没查完 |
[03:54] | Oh, we’re done. | 没什么好查的了 |
[04:03] | Whoa, Rick, you’re pulling way ahead. | 里克 你遥遥领先啊 |
[04:05] | All right, you got to do better than that, Jordan, | 乔丹 如果你想超过里克的分数 |
[04:06] | if you want to beat Rick’s numbers. | 可要好好加油了 |
[04:07] | Oh, well, have we started? | 开始了吗 |
[04:09] | See, I thought this was still the warm-up. | 我还以为这还是热身呢 |
[04:10] | Oh! Gloves are off. | 准备一决胜负了吗 |
[04:12] | You don’t want a tie, right, guys? | 你们不想打个平手吧 |
[04:13] | Don’t get his hopes up, Dr. “T.” He can’t touch my scores. | 别给他希望了 托瑞斯医生 他追不上我的 |
[04:15] | Oh, bite me. I’m getting up on that leg first. | 试试看 腿是我先装上的 |
[04:17] | You gonna take that? | 你要接受挑战吗 |
[04:18] | What was it you said my scores were earlier? | 你之前说我分数是多少 |
[04:20] | “Phenomenal”. | “非同寻常” |
[04:22] | Guys, you’re doing fine. | 你们都表现良好 |
[04:23] | You’re both gonna get the leg eventually. | 最后都能装上假肢 |
[04:25] | This is not a contest. | 这不是比赛 |
[04:26] | Where’s the fun in that, sir? | 那就不好玩了 医生 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:30] | You’re pitting these guys against each other? | 你在让他们互相竞争吗 |
[04:31] | I just spent the morning refereeing the surgeons. | 我今早还当了两个医生的裁判 |
[04:33] | I don’t need this. This is not a good idea. | 我不想这样做 这样不好 |
[04:36] | They came up with this. | 这是他们的想法 |
[04:37] | The one to master the virtual-reality leg first | 谁先掌握模拟假肢的测试 |
[04:39] | gets to try the real leg first. | 就能先试带假肢 |
[04:40] | It’s just a little friendly competition. | 这只是友好竞赛 |
[04:42] | I’m just saying, don’t push them. | 我是说 别给他们太大压力 |
[04:43] | Hey, we are this close, Owen. | 我们已经很接近成功了 欧文 |
[04:46] | We’re gonna have someone walking today. | 我们能让其中一人带上假肢走路 就在今天啊 |
[04:50] | Yes! | 赞啊 |
[04:50] | Smoked you, Schultz! | 受虐吧 舒尔茨 |
[04:52] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜啊 兄弟 |
[04:53] | See, that’s the thing about soldiers, Hunt. | 看 军人就是这样的 亨特 |
[04:55] | I don’t have to push them. They come wired that way. | 我不用给他们压力 他们对自己的要求就很高 |
[04:57] | All right, Carter, you ready to take a walk? | 好的 卡特 准备好了吗 |
[05:00] | It’s a pretty straightforward procedure. | 这手术简单明了 |
[05:02] | I’ll do the initial approach. Robbins, you can do the cutting. | 我负责前期准备 罗宾斯 你负责切割 |
[05:05] | God, this is good. | 天啊 太好吃了 |
[05:07] | Did you ever try this — banana clambake? | 你吃过这个吗 香蕉烧蛤 |
[05:09] | I haven’t, and certainly not before 8:00 A.M. | 没有 谁早上8点前吃这个 |
[05:11] | Does it have actual clams? | 里边真有蛤蜊吗 |
[05:13] | You’re very perky today. | 你今天挺活泼啊 |
[05:14] | Why not? Life is short. And at this point, | 不好吗 人生苦短 这个时候 |
[05:16] | I can eat whatever the hell I want for breakfast. | 我早餐爱吃什么就吃什么 |
[05:18] | Right, Robbins? | 是吧 罗宾斯 |
[05:19] | Right. You’ve earned it. | 没错 这是应该的 |
[05:20] | I just wish I could do that and stay as trim as you do. | 我希望像你一样怎么吃也不胖 |
[05:23] | Shut up, Graham. | 闭嘴吧 格雷汉姆 |
[05:27] | I’ll finish prep. See you in there. | 我负责术前准备 手术室见 |
[05:29] | God, that was worth it. | 天啊 这太好吃了 |
[05:31] | I’m trying to get through every flavor they have | 我想在我死之前 |
[05:33] | before I cash in. | 吃遍所有口味 |
[05:35] | Please don’t say that. | 请不要这样说 |
[05:36] | Why? Why be so serious? | 为什么 为什么这么严肃啊 |
[05:37] | Because we’re about to operate on a pregnant woman, | 因为我们就要给一位孕妇做手术 |
[05:39] | and I have no idea if you’re in any condition — | 我完全不知道你会不会出什么状况 |
[05:40] | I told you — | 我跟你说了 |
[05:41] | you told me nothing! | 你什么也没说 |
[05:43] | You told me you have a brain tumor. | 你只说了你患了脑癌 |
[05:45] | I don’t know anything else about you. | 其他的我一概不知 |
[05:46] | I don’t know — I don’t know if you’re married. | 我不知道 你结婚了没有 |
[05:47] | That’s not the deal. You get access to my knowledge. | 我们的协议是 我教授你所有的知识技能 |
[05:50] | It doesn’t give you access to my life. | 这不代表你能打探我的隐私 |
[05:52] | I’m talking about next of kin. | 我是在说家属 |
[05:53] | Like if something should happen to you, who do I call? | 如果你发生什么事了 我该打给谁 |
[05:55] | God, you are so annoying! | 天啊 你真烦人 |
[06:00] | Divorced, no kids. | 我离婚 没孩子 |
[06:02] | Marry the work, Robbins. It’s always there for you. | 嫁给了工作 罗宾斯 工作不会让你失望 |
[06:04] | So, um — so, no family? | 所以 没有家人 |
[06:07] | I have work and you and…Graham. | 我有工作跟你 还有格雷汉姆 |
[06:13] | God, that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever said. | 天啊 这是我说过最悲惨的话 |
[06:16] | What kind of tumor is it? | 是怎样的肿瘤 |
[06:17] | Enough. | 够了 |
[06:17] | I need to know if this could | 我得知道肿瘤 |
[06:19] | affect your motor skills or your cognition. | 会不会影响你的运动技能和认知 |
[06:21] | You don’t need to know anything that I haven’t — | 你不必知道任何 |
[06:22] | I need to know if I’m helping you treat patients | 我一定要知道 因为你脑袋里有定时炸弹 |
[06:24] | with a time bomb in your head! | 而我要帮助你治疗病人 |
[06:26] | Robbins, I have a team of neurosurgeons | 罗宾斯 给我治疗的脑科医生团队 |
[06:28] | who are far more experienced than you are, | 他们远比你有经验 |
[06:30] | so your input at this point | 所以你对这个问题的看法 |
[06:32] | is nothing more than an invasion of my privacy. | 就只不过是侵犯我的隐私 |
[06:36] | Stop. | 停 |
[06:37] | Drop it. | 别问了 |
[06:40] | So it’s inoperable. | 所以肿瘤不能手术 |
[06:44] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[06:44] | That’s it. You’re done. You can’t focus. | 够了 你走吧 你不能集中注意力 |
[06:46] | You’re off the surgery. Graham can do it. | 你不用参与手术了 由格雷汉姆负责 |
[06:48] | Go do consults. | 去会诊吧 |
[06:49] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:52] | Dr. Shepherd, do you have a minute? | 谢博德医生 有时间吗 |
[06:54] | I’m afraid I don’t. | 抱歉没时间 |
[06:55] | I’m Deborah Curzon. I was asked to come talk to you. | 我是黛博拉·寇松 被派来和你谈话 |
[06:57] | Deborah, I’m really sorry, but I don’t have time. | 黛博拉 很抱歉 我真没有时间 |
[07:00] | Dr. Shepherd… | 谢博德医生 |
[07:02] | I was asked by the president. | 是总统派我来的 |
[07:05] | We didn’t get a chance to meet when you were in Washington. | 您在华盛顿的时候 我们没见到面 |
[07:07] | I’m the special assistant to the president of the United States. | 我是美国总统的特别助理 |
[07:10] | He asked you to talk to me? | 他派你来跟我谈话吗 |
[07:11] | About leadership of the brain mapping initiative. | 关于带头大脑绘图计划的事 |
[07:13] | We had that conversation. | 我们谈过这件事了 |
[07:14] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:15] | You told him no. | 您拒绝了 |
[07:16] | Confidentially, he doesn’t love being told no. | 私底下告诉您 他不喜欢被拒绝 |
[07:19] | He thought another conversation | 您能再跟他谈一次吗 |
[07:20] | was the least you could do for him. | 就当给他个面子 |
[07:22] | Those were the words of the president. | 这是总统的原话哦 |
[07:24] | We couldn’t have had this conversation through an E-mail? | 我们不能在邮件上说吗 |
[07:26] | I know you’re busy. I can wait for you. | 我知道您很忙 我可以等您 |
[07:28] | I’ll be here. | 我就在这 |
[07:32] | You already started on her chest. | 你们已经开始做胸部CT了 |
[07:34] | The sooner I see a head C.T. — | 我越快能看到脑部CT |
[07:36] | Well, we got here first. | 我们先到了 |
[07:37] | I will wait. | 我等就是了 |
[07:41] | Okay, easy. Easy. | 好 放松 放松 |
[07:47] | Whoa. It’s way harder than the simulator. | 哇 这比模拟器要难得多啊 |
[07:49] | Yeah. That’s all right. That’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[07:50] | You’ll get it back. Just concentrate. | 你会找到感觉的 集中注意力 |
[07:54] | Yeah. How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[07:56] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[07:57] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[07:58] | Friggin’ hard. | 真太难了 |
[07:59] | If I had a dollar | 如果你每说一句丧气话 |
[08:00] | for every time you said that about something, | 我就有一美金 |
[08:01] | I’d buy a whole robot leg factory. | 我都能买下机器假肢工厂了 |
[08:03] | Suck it, Schultz. | 认了吧 舒尔茨 |
[08:05] | He’s jealous. | 他嫉妒了 |
[08:05] | You’ll see, man. | 看着吧 兄弟 |
[08:07] | You just wait. | 再等一下 |
[08:11] | I got it. | 我掌握了 |
[08:12] | I got it. | 我掌握了 |
[08:14] | Let me go. | 可以松手了 |
[08:15] | You got it. | 你掌握了 |
[08:19] | Don’t fall, now. | 别摔了啊 |
[08:20] | Schultz. | 舒尔茨 |
[08:23] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[08:27] | Can I do the stairs? | 我能走楼梯吗 |
[08:28] | That’s enough for one day. | 今天的训练量已经够了 |
[08:29] | They don’t think you can. | 他们觉得你不行哦 |
[08:33] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[08:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:35] | Seriously, don’t. | 千万不要啊 |
[08:37] | No! | 不啊 |
[08:38] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[08:42] | We’re gonna need neuro now! | 赶紧找神经科医生 |
[08:57] | Could be just a concussion, but it’s acting like a bleed. | 可能只是脑震荡 但有出血症状 |
[09:00] | I’ve already called C.T. | 我已经预约CT了 |
[09:01] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事吧 |
[09:03] | Sir, he’s my best friend. He’s got to make it. | 医生 他是我的挚友 他得度过这关啊 |
[09:05] | We’re gonna take care of him. | 我们会照顾他的 |
[09:06] | I’ll meet you in the O.R.? | 我们手术室见吧 |
[09:07] | No. Stay with Rick. You’ve done enough. | 不用了 你跟里克一起 你做的”够多”了 |
[09:13] | Is it my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[09:16] | Did I push him too hard? | 是我逼太紧了吗 |
[09:20] | Can I get a 3-D vascular reconstruction, too? | 我能也看下3D的血管重造吗 |
[09:22] | Do you need that? | 你也要看啊 |
[09:23] | We need the images that we need. | 我们需要什么就看什么 |
[09:24] | In your opinion. | 依你所见 |
[09:25] | I’ll — I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:28] | Derek, why are you pushing back on this? | 德里克 你为什么要这么咄咄逼人 |
[09:30] | Pierce and I both agree… | 皮尔斯和我都同意 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry, but I think you’re wrong, | 抱歉 我觉得你们都错了 |
[09:33] | And she called me for an opinion. | 而且是她来询问我的意见 |
[09:35] | She called me for an opinion, as well. | 她也来询问了我的意见啊 |
[09:37] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[09:38] | She probably thought you could talk me down. | 她大概觉得你能说服我 |
[09:41] | I need a 3-D pericardial reconstruction, please. | 看一下3D心外包重建图 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[09:54] | No. Look at that. | 不 看那边 |
[09:54] | He doesn’t even eat with me anymore. | 他现在都不跟我一起吃饭了 |
[09:56] | Grey is in my bed and my bathroom. | 格蕾睡在我床上 跑到我浴室里 |
[09:58] | I used to eat with my boyfriend at that table. | 我以前和男友就在那张桌子上吃饭 |
[10:01] | Am I being weird? | 我是不是特奇葩 |
[10:02] | So, I did an ultrasound on April Kepner today. | 我今天给艾普丽尔·凯普娜做了超声波 |
[10:04] | Okay, that’s weirder, way weirder | 好吧 你赢了 你比我更奇葩 |
[10:07] | ’cause it could have been your baby. | 因为这原本可能是你的孩子 |
[10:08] | Jo, don’t talk. | 乔 别插嘴 |
[10:09] | I’m really bad at these, | 我真不擅长这个 |
[10:10] | and I’m pretty sure I’m wrong, | 我也肯定我弄错了 |
[10:12] | but I think something’s wrong with Jackson and April’s baby. | 但我觉得杰克森和艾普丽尔的孩子有点问题 |
[10:17] | Man, your husband can really dig in his heels. | 亲 你老公实在太固执己见了 |
[10:19] | Well, you shouldn’t have called me. | 你就不应该找我 |
[10:20] | He’s digging in his heels to piss me off. | 他不肯妥协就是为了气我 |
[10:22] | Or maybe it’s a you thing. | 又或者其实是你的问题 |
[10:24] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[10:24] | I’m just saying, you got heels, too. | 我就随便说说 你也很固执啊 |
[10:26] | You dig. I’ve seen it. | 你也挺倔的 我领教过 |
[10:27] | She agreed with me to piss him off? | 她跟我站队是为了气她老公吗 |
[10:29] | Takes two to tango. | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[10:30] | I agreed with you because you’re right. | 我同意你的观点因为你是对的 |
[10:32] | But you shouldn’t have called me, | 但你就不应该叫我 |
[10:33] | not if you think I can sweet-talk Derek. | 尤其是如果你想我花言巧语讨好德里克 |
[10:34] | I called you because you’re the best surgeon. | 我叫你因为你是最棒的外科医生 |
[10:36] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么会这么说 |
[10:37] | See? It is a you thing. | 你看 是你的问题 |
[10:41] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:42] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:46] | I have a patient who got hurt, and Hunt thinks it’s my fault. | 我的病人受伤了 亨特觉得是我的错 |
[10:48] | I’m getting divorced again, and Arizona thinks it’s my fault. | 我又要离婚了 亚利桑那觉得是我的错 |
[10:50] | And basically I destroy whatever I touch. | 基本上我干嘛都是错 |
[10:55] | So, by “Nothing,” you meant “Everything.” | 所以你说”没事” 其实都是事儿 |
[11:03] | Scans are ready. | 扫描结果出来了 |
[11:09] | You gonna pull a muscle. | 当心抽筋 |
[11:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:12] | Yuck. Trying to pretend you’re not staring at Pierce. | 啧啧 假装你没盯着皮尔斯 |
[11:15] | Your left eye is gonna pop out of your head. | 左眼都快瞪出来了 |
[11:19] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[11:21] | I apologized, which she seemed to hear. | 我跟她道歉了 她好像也接受了 |
[11:23] | But the next move is hers. | 但是接下来就看她的了 |
[11:24] | At this point, i just have to sit here and wait for her to come to me. | 这种时候我只能坐等她来找我 |
[11:28] | Oh, good idea. | 主意真不错 |
[11:29] | Just sit still and stare like a creep. | 坐在这里像变态一样看着人家 |
[11:32] | That’ll get you nothing more than hardened arteries | 这样下去你就会动脉硬化 |
[11:34] | and a restraining order. | 然后收到法院制止令 |
[11:37] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:37] | And why on earth do you keep drinking it? | 这么难喝干嘛一直喝 |
[11:39] | It’s a kale smoothie. It’s healthy. | 这是甘蓝奶昔 可健康了 |
[11:41] | Kale’s a superfood. | 甘蓝是绿色超级食品 |
[11:43] | It looks like bile. | 看上去像胆汁 |
[11:43] | Doesn’t taste much better. | 味道比胆汁好不了多少 |
[11:46] | I’m just gonna stay out of Pierce’s way. | 我还是跟皮尔斯保持距离吧 |
[11:49] | Hey, uh, Richard, do you have a moment? | 理查德 有时间吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I might. | 恩 应该有 |
[11:52] | Can I have you look at something? | 能帮我看个东西吗 |
[11:56] | How’s he look? | 他怎么样 |
[11:58] | C.T. showed a multifocal hemorrhage with some edema. | CT显示脑内点片状出血伴有水肿 |
[12:00] | I’ll know more once I’m in there, | 手术之后会了解更多 |
[12:02] | but he’s gonna need a full craniotomy. | 但他需要全开颅术 |
[12:04] | All right. Page me when you’re out, okay? | 好的 结束之后呼我 好吗 |
[12:07] | I feel like I owe you an explanation… | 我觉得我欠你一个解释 |
[12:10] | about what you heard last week. | 关于上周你听到的事情 |
[12:11] | You don’t need — | 你不需要 |
[12:12] | I had a pill problem. | 我曾经嗑药 |
[12:14] | I got clean. | 但现在已经戒了 |
[12:15] | Two years ago, I relapsed, | 两年前我又复发了 |
[12:17] | And for a brief time, I got into oxy… | 有一段短暂的时间 我开始吃止痛片 |
[12:21] | And then shooting oxy. | 然后上瘾了 |
[12:24] | I lost someone. | 我失去了一个人 |
[12:25] | Um, that was rock bottom, | 那段时间是我人生最低潮 |
[12:26] | And I have been clean ever since. | 从那时起我就戒了 |
[12:27] | Listen, Derek told me everything I need, so you don’t have… | 听着 德里克跟我说了 所以你不用… |
[12:30] | I work for you | 我是你下属 |
[12:31] | and I respect you and I like you, | 我尊敬你 欣赏你 |
[12:34] | so if it’s all right, | 所以如果可以的话 |
[12:35] | I don’t care to hang my professional relationships | 我不希望靠德里克·谢博德的声誉 |
[12:37] | on Derek Shepherd’s reputation. | 来维系我们的专业关系 |
[12:39] | I needed you to hear it from me. | 我想亲口告诉你 |
[12:43] | I know it’s a choice, keeping me on. | 我知道把我留下来是个艰难的选择 |
[12:47] | I know I’m a risk. | 我知道我留在这有风险 |
[12:47] | We’re all a risk. | 我们都一样 |
[12:51] | We all have something. | 我们都有过去 |
[12:54] | I mean, I have my own version. | 我也有自己的难言之隐 |
[12:57] | And it was different. It took a different toll. | 每个人都不一样 付出的代价也不一样 |
[13:01] | It still does, and I push through every day. | 现在仍然很痛苦 我每天都要跟它斗争 |
[13:04] | And I’m assuming you’re doing the same thing, | 我想你也跟我一样 |
[13:06] | unless I see otherwise. | 我没有看错吧 |
[13:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:15] | Look how the air is tracking through the fascial planes. | 空气已经穿过筋膜平面 |
[13:17] | We’ll have to debride the neck, too. | 也需要清除颈部的伤口 |
[13:18] | We should have been in there already. | 我们早就该手术了 |
[13:20] | You’re scrubbing in with me, right? | 你会和我一起做手术的 对吗 |
[13:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:23] | Any word from your husband? | 你老公没说什么吗 |
[13:24] | No, but when he sees these, he’ll come around. | 没 不过他要是看到这个 就会回心转意了 |
[13:26] | Pierce, is this your mediastinitis girl? | 皮尔斯 这是纵隔炎的病人么 |
[13:29] | That is a massive infection. | 这是大范围的感染啊 |
[13:31] | This is just in a week? | 一个星期就这样了吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah, that thing moves like a track star. | 是啊 扩散的速度像田径赛跑一样 |
[13:34] | Have you seen the repeat brain scans yet? | 你看了她之前的脑部扫描图了 |
[13:36] | Any increase there? | 有进一步恶化吗 |
[13:37] | No, but it’s already invading the pericardium. | 没有 但感染已经侵入心包膜了 |
[13:39] | Yeah, but it’s tricky, though. | 恩 是挺难搞的 |
[13:40] | We should wait until we talk to Derek, see what they found. | 和德里克谈过之后再决定 看他们有什么发现 |
[13:42] | Sorry. “We”? | 什么 我们吗 |
[13:43] | Wait. Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[13:45] | Derek asked me to have a look. | 德里克要我过来看看 |
[13:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:47] | He wanted a second opinion. | 他想听听别人的意见 |
[13:49] | Of course — any opinion but mine. | 当然 除了我的意见别的他都听 |
[13:52] | Just do it. | 你打呀 |
[13:53] | I don’t think I can. | 我做不到 |
[13:54] | It’s bad, and I’m not good at doing bad stuff. | 这不是什么好事 我不擅长做坏事 |
[13:56] | Will you do it? | 你能帮我打吗 |
[13:57] | What am I doing? | 到底什么事 |
[13:58] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[13:59] | It’s so bad. | 总之是坏事 |
[14:01] | Then what am I doing here? You know what? | 你不说 我怎么帮你 |
[14:02] | I don’t want to know. Whatever it is, you can do it. | 我不想知道原因 不管是什么 你还是自己来吧 |
[14:04] | Just do it. | 不就打个电话么 |
[14:05] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 好 好 |
[14:10] | Hi. Um, this is Dr. Robbins. | 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[14:11] | Um, I’m — I’m Amelia Shepherd’s fellow at Grey-Sloan. | 艾米莉亚·谢博德在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的同事 |
[14:16] | Um, yeah. | 恩 |
[14:17] | I-I’m calling about a patient of Dr. Weaver’s… | 我想问问韦弗医生的一个病人的情况 |
[14:19] | Nicole Herman? | 名字是妮可·赫尔曼 |
[14:20] | Yep. Uh-huh. No. I’ll wait. | 是 不 我在线等 |
[14:24] | H– she is? Oh, great, great. | 她是吗 很好很好 |
[14:26] | Um, well, Dr. Herman is requesting | 那个 赫曼医生要求将 |
[14:27] | that her neuro records be sent to Dr. Shepherd. | 她的神经科病情记录送过来给谢博德医生 |
[14:31] | Yeah, yeah, histories, scans, C.T.S. | 是的 病历 扫描检查 CT检查 |
[14:34] | You know what? Actually, could you just — | 那个 你能全都 |
[14:35] | could you send it all? | 送过来吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. Care of — of Robbins. | 是的 由罗宾斯转交 |
[14:39] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:41] | Oh, my — | 天啊 |
[14:46] | Oh, thanks for taking the time. | 谢谢您能抽出时间 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间紧迫 |
[14:49] | Then I’ll cut to the chase. | 那我就长话短说 |
[14:50] | I was told not to come back to D.C. | 我被告知要是不能说服你 |
[14:53] | without a “Yes” from you. | 就不能回华盛顿 |
[14:54] | And I have a dog who’s gonna starve, | 我的狗都快饿死了 |
[14:56] | so I have to get back. | 所以我必须得赶回去 |
[14:58] | Help me out. | 就算帮我个忙 |
[15:00] | What kind of dog do you have? | 你养的是什么狗 |
[15:01] | Springer spaniel. | 史宾格犬 |
[15:02] | Damn it. That’s a good dog. | 天啊 那可是名狗 |
[15:05] | Deborah, I’d like to help you out. | 黛博拉 我也很想帮你 |
[15:06] | I would, but turning down this post | 真的 但拒绝这个邀请 |
[15:08] | was the hardest decision I ever had to make. | 绝对是我这辈子最艰难的抉择 |
[15:11] | And I made that choice for my family. | 我是为了家人做出这个选择 |
[15:12] | I know he will understand that. | 我知道他会理解的 |
[15:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:18] | He’s just a hard man to say no to. | 想拒绝他太难了 |
[15:20] | I know, but I did it, | 我知道 但我就是这么做了 |
[15:22] | and I know it can be done. | 我知道我能做到 |
[15:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:33] | Hi. Um, did you get anything messengered | 有收到给谢博德医生的快递吗 |
[15:35] | for, um, Dr. Shepherd — a chart? | 病历之类的 |
[15:37] | It might have been addressed to Dr. Robbins. | 上面应该写着给罗宾斯医生 |
[15:38] | Mm. I don’t — | 我没有 |
[15:39] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Is this our Nicole Herman? | 这是我们医院的妮可·赫曼吗 |
[15:49] | Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生 |
[15:50] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[15:53] | It’s bad, right? | 情况很糟 对吧 |
[15:55] | It’s spectacular, | 简直太壮观了 |
[15:57] | A big, bad mother of an astrocytoma. | 巨大的恶性母胶质细胞瘤 |
[15:59] | See how it ignores anatomical borders? | 看到它是如何跨越解剖边界的吗 |
[16:01] | It’s like a perfect butterfly. | 简直就像只完美的蝴蝶 |
[16:03] | Look, it starts in the subfrontal | 看 它从额叶下部开始 |
[16:05] | and extends practically into the hypothalamus. | 一直延伸到下丘脑 |
[16:07] | That is a thing of beauty. | 简直就是一副杰作 |
[16:11] | Is she showing symptoms? | 她有什么症状了吗 |
[16:12] | No. No, but she’s — | 没 但她 |
[16:14] | Well, wait. What kind of symptoms would they be? | 等等 这会引起什么症状 |
[16:17] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | With this, it could be almost anything | 像这样的情况 可能会出现任何症状 |
[16:19] | from dizziness, headaches, | 眩晕 头痛 |
[16:22] | uh, vision loss, inappropriate sexual behavior, | 视野缺损 性行为异常 |
[16:25] | impulse-control stuff, fatigue — | 冲动抑制 疲乏等 |
[16:27] | Fatigue? | 疲乏 |
[16:29] | Uh…she texted me earlier | 她早些时候短信跟我说 |
[16:32] | to say that she needed to lie down for a while. | 她需要躺下休息会儿 |
[16:34] | Arizona, who else knows about this? | 亚利桑那 还有谁知道这些 |
[16:35] | People know about this, right? | 大家都知道吧 |
[16:36] | Yeah, everybody who needs to know knows. | 是的 该知道的人都知道了 |
[16:39] | But she’d prefer discretion, you know. | 但她很注重隐私 |
[16:41] | If you could just keep it to yourself… | 希望你不要到处张扬 |
[16:43] | Of course. I’m a locked box. | 当然 我口风很紧的 |
[16:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | See you. | 回见 |
[16:49] | Based on the information we have, | 根据我们得到的信息 |
[16:51] | We’d like to take Holly to surgery now | 霍利需要马上动手术 |
[16:53] | to get out as much of the chest infection as possible. | 来全面清除的胸部感染病灶 |
[16:56] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[16:57] | Wasn’t there talk about brain surgery? | 刚才不是说脑部手术的事吗 |
[16:59] | We feel we can’t wait any longer. | 这个手术刻不容缓 |
[17:01] | My throat hurts. | 我的喉咙很痛 |
[17:02] | Can we get her some water? | 能给她倒点水吗 |
[17:03] | Not before surgery. | 手术前不能进水 |
[17:04] | Mom, I just want to go home. Please take me home. | 妈 我想回家 带我回家吧 |
[17:07] | Well, whatever you think is best. | 你觉得怎样最好就怎样 |
[17:08] | Just tell us what to do. We’ll listen. | 告诉我们要怎么办 我们会配合 |
[17:10] | Dr. Pierce’s approach is the way to go. | 皮尔斯医生的手术方案可行 |
[17:12] | Let’s take care of that chest infection, | 先控制好胸部感染 |
[17:13] | and then we’ll do the brain surgery. | 然后进行脑部手术 |
[17:17] | Holly? | 霍利 |
[17:19] | Holly? | 霍利 |
[17:20] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[17:22] | Step out of the way, please. | 麻烦让开 |
[17:23] | H-holly? | 霍 霍利 |
[17:25] | Her airway’s completely closed, | 她的气道完全闭合了 |
[17:26] | And she’s too swollen to intubate. | 而且她喉咙肿胀严重难以插管 |
[17:28] | I need a crash cart and a crike tray now! | 我需要急救车和开孔器械包 |
[17:30] | Right away! | 马上 |
[17:41] | Shepherd said he’s in a coma. | 谢博德说他陷入昏迷 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Early signs of herniation. | 是的 脑疝的早期征兆 |
[17:45] | It’s impossible to tell how deep the damage is, | 很难说损伤有多深 |
[17:47] | and there’s no signs of him coming around. | 看样子一时半会醒不来 |
[17:54] | I told you. | 我跟你说过的 |
[17:55] | Hey, I didn’t push him. | 我没有给他施加压力 |
[17:55] | I know you think I did, | 我知道你觉得是我干的 |
[17:56] | but they pushed each other. | 但事实是他们相互给对方压力 |
[17:57] | You should have stopped them. | 你该制止他们 |
[17:58] | Owen, they’re — | 欧文 他们 |
[17:59] | You know these guys. There’s… | 你知道他们的个性 这 |
[18:00] | You don’t know the first thing about them. | 你根本不了解他们 |
[18:02] | You don’t know what risk means to them. | 你根本不知道他们对风险的定义 |
[18:04] | Jordan is a 22-year-old kid who’s asked to defuse bombs | 乔丹只有22岁 他的任务是去拆除超市里的炸弹 |
[18:08] | left in a supermarket filled with families. | 超市里满是一家老小的人 |
[18:10] | That’s risk to them. | 这在他们眼中才叫风险 |
[18:12] | These guys have to decide in an instant | 这些士兵得在极短时间内判断 |
[18:15] | whether the person they’re about to shoot | 他们将要射杀的人 |
[18:16] | is an insurgent with a pistol | 是拿着手枪的叛乱者 |
[18:18] | or a school kid with a cellphone. | 还是拿着手机的学生 |
[18:20] | That’s risk. | 这才是他们认为的风险 |
[18:22] | So, no, they don’t see the danger | 所以 他们当然意识不到 |
[18:24] | in stepping up on a stair. | 上阶梯有多危险 |
[18:29] | You should have stopped him. | 你本该制止他们的 |
[18:39] | Dr. Herman? | 赫尔曼医生 |
[18:41] | Dr. Herman — | 赫尔曼医生 |
[18:43] | Robbins…occupied. | 罗宾斯 我很”忙” |
[18:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:54] | Trach tube and dilator. | 气管导管和球囊扩张器 |
[18:55] | We got you. We got you. | 有我们在 有我们在 |
[18:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:58] | We lost her airway, so Pierce criked her. | 气道堵塞 皮尔斯给她做开孔手术 |
[19:00] | This is what I was worried about. | 这就是我担心的 |
[19:01] | This is why I’m taking her to surgery. | 所以我要马上进行手术 |
[19:02] | Pierce, I think Derek’s right. | 皮尔斯 德里克说得没错 |
[19:04] | What are you even doing here? | 你又瞎掺和什么 |
[19:05] | Pierce, the steroids you gave her | 皮尔斯 你给她注射的类固醇 |
[19:06] | may have ruptured her abscess — | 可能导致了她的脓肿破裂 |
[19:07] | There’s no evidence of that, and she is hypotensive. | 没有出现这个情况 而且她有低血压 |
[19:09] | Pierce, with respect, | 皮尔斯 没有冒犯的意思 |
[19:11] | I have been here longer than you. | 我在这比你的资历深 |
[19:13] | You asked for my advice. You ignored it. | 你征求我的建议 却视若无睹 |
[19:15] | We’re doing this. It’s done. | 我们必须得插手了 就这样 |
[19:18] | You take over. | 你来接手 |
[19:20] | Book an O.R. | 预订一间手术室 |
[19:22] | As soon as she is stable, I am taking her up. | 她情况一稳定 我就带她去做手术 |
[19:24] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[19:25] | Derek, you cannot just — | 德里克 你不能 |
[19:26] | Meredith, I am begging you. | 梅瑞狄斯 我求求你 |
[19:27] | This is not about you and me. | 这与你我的事无关 |
[19:27] | This is about this girl. | 这可是关乎这个女孩的性命 |
[19:28] | If we don’t do this, | 如果不这么做 |
[19:30] | her mother is gonna be bathing and feeding her | 她的后半生只能依靠她的母亲 |
[19:31] | for the rest of her life. | 为她擦身喂食 |
[19:32] | I am sure of this. | 我非常确定 |
[19:34] | And as sure as you are, I am, too. | 我也一样确定 |
[19:35] | You are pulling rank here. | 你在滥用职权 |
[19:36] | Meredith, listen. | 梅瑞狄斯 听着 |
[19:37] | And you don’t have rank to pull. | 而你无权可用 |
[19:38] | From what I saw on the head C.T…. | 从脑部扫描来看 |
[19:39] | I mean, can we all agree | 我们都知道 |
[19:39] | that this is Dr. Pierce’s patient here? | 这是皮尔斯医生的病人 |
[19:41] | She is the department head, and Derek is not, | 她是科室主任 德里克不是 |
[19:44] | So if there’s any rank to pull, it’s hers. | 所以就算要行使职权 也是她说了算 |
[19:46] | So, what would you like to do, Dr. Pierce? | 你打算怎么做 皮尔斯医生 |
[19:54] | Let’s take her up. | 我们准备手术 |
[20:04] | How long has that been happening? | 你们这样多久了 |
[20:06] | None of your business. | 与你无关 |
[20:07] | How long? Was it sudden? Was it just today? | 多久了 突然发生的吗 今天才开始的吗 |
[20:09] | Eh, it’s happened… more than once. | 已经不止一次了 |
[20:11] | You’re jealous. | 你是嫉妒了 |
[20:12] | Okay. It stops now. No more. | 就此为止 不能再继续了 |
[20:14] | Y-you’re taking advantage of her. | 你在占她便宜 |
[20:15] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉 |
[20:16] | She’s the one in the power position here. | 她才是占主动权的那个人 |
[20:18] | She suggested it. I’m just scoring points. | 她跟我暗示 我只不过顺带受益 |
[20:20] | Oh, god, shut up. | 天啊 打住吧 |
[20:22] | Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生 |
[20:23] | You could try. She’s pretty open to ideas. | 你也可以试试 她思想很开放的 |
[20:25] | Go away. Go away, Graham. | 走开 走开 格雷汉姆 |
[20:26] | Dr. Robbins, I just need you to look at this ultrasound. | 罗宾斯医生 请您看看这份超声波检查 |
[20:28] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 |
[20:30] | Is it what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[20:31] | I mean, it’s not, right? | 希望不是 对吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah, it could be, type II or III maybe. | 很可能 II型或是III型 |
[20:35] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[20:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | I shouldn’t say. | 我不该说的 |
[20:38] | Or maybe I should. I don’t know. | 也许该说呢 我也不知道 |
[20:40] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:42] | This is April Kepner’s baby. | 这是艾普丽尔·凯普娜的孩子 |
[20:43] | I haven’t told her. I haven’t told Jackson. | 我还没告诉她 也没告诉杰克森 |
[20:44] | I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted us to be sure. | 我不知该怎么办 只想跟你确认 |
[20:47] | Don’t mention it to either of them. | 不要向他们任何一个人说 |
[20:48] | I’ll, uh — I’ll ask Herman. | 我去问问赫尔曼 |
[20:51] | Because maybe we’re wrong. | 也许我们看错了呢 |
[20:53] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[20:59] | So… | 所以呢 |
[21:01] | …what happens now? | 接下来怎么办 |
[21:03] | Well… | 这个 |
[21:04] | Listen, take some time. | 听着 我们慢慢来 |
[21:06] | And, uh…we’ll get you up as soon as you’re ready. | 只要你准备好 我们会尽快让你站起来 |
[21:10] | I’ll be ready when Jordan’s awake. | 乔丹醒过来 我就能准备好 |
[21:13] | He’s going first. | 他是第一个 |
[21:15] | How long till he can walk? | 要多久他才能走路 |
[21:16] | We’re not sure when he’ll wake up. | 我们不确定他何时能醒过来 |
[21:17] | It could be days, months. | 也许要几天 几个月 |
[21:19] | I’m not just gonna give up on him. | 我不会放弃他的 |
[21:20] | Oh, that’s if we’re lucky. | 他能醒已是万幸了 |
[21:22] | Look, I know. I know how bad you feel. | 我懂 我懂你很难过 |
[21:26] | I do. | 我真的理解 |
[21:28] | But it doesn’t mean that you should give up on | 但这并不代表你应该 |
[21:29] | the possibility of walking yourself. | 放弃带上假肢的机会 |
[21:31] | I’m sure that Jordan wouldn’t want you to. | 我肯定乔丹也不愿意你这样 |
[21:32] | Yeah? You know what he wants? | 是吗 你知道他想怎样吗 |
[21:35] | See, he’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的哥们 |
[21:37] | Oh, no, no, no, I didn’t — I didn’t mean it like that. | 不不不 我不是这个意思 |
[21:38] | See, when I got shipped home to rehab… | 我被送回国去复健中心 |
[21:41] | I was ready to give up. | 我当时准备放弃了 |
[21:43] | I wanted to quit every day. | 每一天 我都想放弃 |
[21:46] | But Jordan… | 但是乔丹 |
[21:48] | He had this — this stupid plastic football | 他有个傻里傻气的塑料足球 |
[21:52] | that he’d just throw at me every time I’d complain… | 每次我一抱怨 他就拿球砸我 |
[21:56] | At my face, hard. | 狠狠地砸我脸 |
[22:01] | And every day, I got a little bit better | 我一天天在恢复 |
[22:05] | just so I could throw it back at him. | 只为了我也能拿球砸他 |
[22:09] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[22:11] | He’s gonna wake up. | 他会醒过来的 |
[22:14] | And when he does, he’s not gonna see that I s– | 等他醒了 他不会看到我 |
[22:16] | That I stole what’s his… | 看到我夺走了属于他的 |
[22:19] | What he earned. | 他应得的东西 |
[22:20] | I am so sorry, but we just…we don’t know how… | 很抱歉 但我们不知道 |
[22:22] | What are we to you, huh? What are we…trash? | 对你而言 我们是什么 垃圾吗 |
[22:25] | He broke, so you just throw him away, | 他坏掉了 你就把他扔一边 |
[22:27] | move on to the next one? | 继续试验下一个 |
[22:28] | Screw that. | 去死吧 |
[22:31] | He’s gonna wake up. | 他会醒的 |
[22:32] | Rick. | 锟? |
[22:33] | Rick. | 里克 |
[22:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:52] | Uh I will be. I will be. | 会好的 我会好的 |
[22:58] | Could — could we just pretend | 我们 我们能不能 |
[23:01] | that everything between you and I is okay, | 假装你我之间什么事都没有 |
[23:02] | just for a little bit? | 就一小会 |
[23:05] | I could use that. | 我很需要 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:13] | I feel like everything is going wrong, | 我觉得所有一切都乱套了 |
[23:14] | and I have no idea what to do about it. | 而我却束手无策 |
[23:17] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[23:20] | like every single thing I am doing is wrong. | 我做的每件事都是错的 |
[23:29] | You will figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[23:31] | You will. | 一定会的 |
[23:32] | You will, too. | 你也可以的 |
[23:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | Do you…miss me… at all? | 你有没有想我 |
[23:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:55] | Just… | 只是 |
[23:59] | Not enough. | 还不够想 |
[24:10] | This infection is a lot deeper than the C.T. showed. | 感染比CT扫描的结果更严重 |
[24:12] | How are you doing? | 你那如何 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | It’s really adhered to her ascending aorta. | 感染一直牢牢附着升主动脉 |
[24:17] | Be careful. I’m coming across a lot of adhesions. | 小心 我发现了大片粘结组织 |
[24:19] | I think this would be a lot easier | 如果没有那两位一直盯着我们看 |
[24:20] | without those two breathing down our necks. | 应该会轻松很多吧 |
[24:22] | Welcome to my life. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[24:26] | The girl’s brain could be herniating right now. | 女孩的大脑可能这会已经成疝 |
[24:30] | She thinks I’ve been working against her. | 她觉得我在跟她对着干 |
[24:31] | And to be truthful, | 凭心而论 |
[24:34] | I have given her plenty of reason to believe that. | 我的行为给了她足够的理由 |
[24:37] | But that is not the case right here. | 但事实并非如此 |
[24:39] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:44] | And I know how frustrating it can be | 有人只用一种定式思维看待你 |
[24:46] | when someone chooses only to see you one way. | 这种令人抓狂的感觉我懂 |
[24:49] | They’re both so much like their mother. | 她们都很像她们的母亲 |
[24:51] | You really screwed me here, with Pierce… | 你真是把我和皮尔斯的关系毁了 |
[24:55] | First the dinner, now this. | 先是晚餐 然后又是这个 |
[24:56] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[24:56] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 知道 我很抱歉 |
[24:59] | She’s bradying. | 心率下降 |
[25:00] | Constrictive pericarditis. | 缩窄性心包炎 |
[25:01] | I’m gonna have to strip the entire pericardium. | 我必须剥离整个心包膜 |
[25:03] | Grey… | 格蕾 |
[25:04] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[25:04] | Dry laps and a 15 blade, please. | 止血垫 15号刀 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Are they still watching? | 他们还在看吗 |
[25:08] | You can count on it. | 别指望他们会走 |
[25:17] | Hey, um, Dr. Edwards and I | 爱德华兹医生和我 |
[25:18] | would like you to look at an ultrasound. | 想让你帮忙看一个超声波检查 |
[25:19] | Have to be later. | 现在不行 |
[25:20] | Got paged for an emergency “C.” | 我接到传呼 要做一个紧急剖腹产 |
[25:22] | You’ll assist. | 你要来帮忙 |
[25:22] | Uh, will you excuse us, please? | 能不能让我们单独说会话 |
[25:24] | Uh, well, come find me later. | 等等再来找我 |
[25:26] | You spoke to Graham? | 你跟格雷汉姆谈了 |
[25:28] | You spoke to Graham? | 你跟格雷汉姆谈了 |
[25:30] | I was worried. | 我只是担心 |
[25:31] | Robbins, I don’t know how many orgasms I have left in life, | 罗宾斯 我不知道这辈子还能高潮几次 |
[25:35] | but it may be fewer than flavors of ice cream, | 可能比冰淇淋的口味还少 |
[25:37] | So I can’t spare any. | 所以我一次也不能浪费 |
[25:39] | Stop stealing my orgasms. | 别抢走我的高潮 |
[25:41] | I didn’t try — | 我没有 |
[25:42] | And stop invading my privacy. | 还有别侵犯我的隐私 |
[25:44] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[25:45] | Well, it’s not your business to be worried. | 你没必要担心 |
[25:47] | I’m — I’m a doctor. It’s my nature. | 我是医生 这是我的本性 |
[25:48] | And — and you’re sick. And I want to help. | 你病了 我想帮忙 |
[25:51] | I want to keep you and our patients out of danger, | 我不想让你或我们的病人受伤害 |
[25:53] | and I just found you having a quickie with Graham. | 结果发现你和格雷汉姆在玩速战速决 |
[25:55] | Graham, okay, so — | 是格雷汉姆啊 |
[25:57] | and I have a hard time believing that that’s not a symptom, | 我很难相信这不是你的症状 |
[25:59] | and also, it’s against — it’s against hospital rules. | 而且这违反了医院的规定 |
[26:02] | Robbins, when you have an expiration date of five months, | 罗宾斯 当你只剩五个月可以活 |
[26:04] | it’s amazing how many rules you don’t give a damn about. | 能完全无视任何规定是很爽的事 |
[26:08] | Graham is a nominal surgeon, and he’s a complete tool, | 格雷汉姆是个资历平平的医生 他就是个傻缺 |
[26:11] | but he’s young, he’s attractive, and he’s very physically fit. | 但他年轻 有魅力 身体很健壮 |
[26:16] | What you saw was not a symptom of a tumor. | 你看到的不是肿瘤引发的症状 |
[26:19] | It was a symptom of dying soon. | 而是将死的征兆 |
[26:23] | So I’m gonna screw as many Grahams as I can. | 所以我能睡几个格雷汉姆就睡几个 |
[26:28] | And I — and I — I totally support that. | 我完全支持 |
[26:32] | C-section. Let’s go. | 剖腹产 走吧 |
[26:37] | You paged me 911? | 你紧急呼叫我 |
[26:38] | Is it a me thing? | 是不是因为我 |
[26:39] | Is what a you thing? | 什么因为你 |
[26:39] | God, can you keep something in your head for like two seconds? | 天呐 你能不能别两秒就忘事 |
[26:42] | Me and Derek and this patient. | 我 德里克和那个病人 |
[26:44] | Am I just digging in because it’s him? | 我这么固执是不是因为他 |
[26:47] | 911 for this? | 你紧急呼叫我就为这个 |
[26:48] | I was telling a mom | 我正给一个母亲说 |
[26:49] | her 5-year-old has a spinal malformation. | 她五岁的孩子患有脊柱畸形 |
[26:51] | I need two minutes. | 就耽误你两分钟 |
[26:53] | Two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[26:54] | And promise me you won’t crash in my bed tonight. | 还有你保证今晚别再挤到我床上 |
[26:55] | Because we saved this patient from organ failure, | 我们避免了病人的器官功能衰竭 |
[26:58] | but now she could wake up with brain damage. | 她醒来后可能有脑损伤 |
[27:00] | What if you were right? | 如果你是对的呢 |
[27:01] | What if he wasn’t being a stubborn, pig-faced jackass? | 如果他并不是一个固执的大猪头呢 |
[27:04] | What if it is me? | 如果我才是呢 |
[27:05] | Take Shepherd out of the equation. | 别想是谢博德 |
[27:06] | If it was another doctor you were going up against, | 如果是其他医生给的意见 |
[27:08] | if it was, uh, me, or — | 比如说 我 或者 |
[27:09] | Someone who was really good, like Bailey? | 一个很出色的医生 比如贝利 |
[27:11] | Would you have made the same decision for your patient | 如果不是他的话 你还会为你的病人 |
[27:14] | if it wasn’t him? | 做同样的决定吗 |
[27:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[27:19] | Sure. And bite me. | 不谢 不服来战 |
[27:22] | I ended up taking a stand against Pierce. | 结果我又跟皮尔斯杆上了 |
[27:25] | That doesn’t sound like staying out of her way. | 听上去不像跟她保持距离啊 |
[27:26] | Ah, I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. | 我也不知道会变成这样 |
[27:30] | I thought it was just a consult. | 以为只是咨询一下我的意见 |
[27:31] | Shepherd screwed me again. | 谢博德又把我害了一遍 |
[27:33] | I don’t care for the way that sounds. | 这话我倒是同意 |
[27:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[27:39] | Up. I got my wrist thingy on. | 我腕上还戴着这玩意儿呢 |
[27:41] | I’ve got to get my billion steps a day. | 每天得步行无数 |
[27:43] | I feel like I’m making a bunch of steps in the wrong direction. | 我觉得我在往错的方向走 |
[27:47] | Maybe I should apologize to Pierce. | 也许我该向皮尔斯道歉 |
[27:49] | Apologize? | 道歉 |
[27:50] | Haven’t you apologized enough already? | 你道的歉难道还不够多吗 |
[27:52] | You are a good man, a great surgeon. | 你是个很好的人 一个出色的医生 |
[27:54] | You shouldn’t be turning | 不该为她或任何人 |
[27:55] | yourself inside out for her or anybody else. | 变得不像自己了 |
[27:58] | You deserve better. | 她不该这样待你 |
[27:59] | And if she can’t see that, she doesn’t deserve you. | 如果她意识不到这点 就不值得你用心 |
[28:01] | I’m just afraid I’ve undone the progress I’ve already made. | 我只是怕取得的进展都白费了 |
[28:04] | Okay. Now I’m bored, | 够了 我好烦 |
[28:05] | bored with kale smoothies and walking up stairs | 烦透了甘蓝冰沙 烦爬楼梯 |
[28:08] | and listening to you talk about Pierce. | 烦听你说皮尔斯的事 |
[28:10] | You sound like a broken record. | 你就一直叨叨 |
[28:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:14] | Kale rage talking. But I’m not wrong. | 由甘蓝引发的气话 但我说的没错 |
[28:18] | Do not follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[28:25] | Shepherd, you were looking for us? | 谢博德 你找我们 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:27] | Uh, Jordan’s awake. | 乔丹醒了 |
[28:30] | He came around. | 他恢复了 |
[28:31] | Thank god. That’s great. | 谢天谢地 太好了 |
[28:32] | Wait. He is awake, but unresponsive. | 别急着高兴 他是醒了 但还没反应 |
[28:35] | There’s no new or recurrent hemorrhage, | 没有新的或复发性出血 |
[28:37] | but it’s too soon to know how much function he’ll regain | 但现在还不能断定他能恢复多少功能 |
[28:39] | or if there will be deficits. | 或者会不会有什么缺陷 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[28:42] | Does he have people, uh, besides his friend? | 有没有人陪他 除了他朋友之外 |
[28:44] | His parents are in Florida. | 他爸妈在佛罗里达州 |
[28:46] | They’re on their way. | 正往这赶来 |
[28:47] | Hunt, can I talk to you outside? | 亨特 能出来说几句话吗 |
[28:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:56] | You have people, right? | 有人陪你 对吧 |
[28:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:59] | I just mean, um — I mean, you’re not trying to… | 就是指 我是说 你没有 |
[29:03] | It’s hard to deal with all this stuff on your own. | 单凭自己的力量处理所有事情是很困难的 |
[29:05] | But you have Meredith and Derek, so… | 但你有梅瑞狄斯和德里克 所以 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:09] | And meetings. | 还有戒毒互助会 |
[29:11] | I’m pushing through. That’s what we do. | 我在努力 我们都一样 |
[29:14] | Right. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[29:21] | Have people? | 有人陪吗 |
[29:22] | I’m — | 我 |
[29:24] | That’s… | 呃 |
[29:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:26] | No, I know. | 不是 这我知道 |
[29:27] | But you’re right there, | 你就在那啊 |
[29:29] | living in that little tin box on my brother’s back lawn. | 住在我哥家附近的小铁屋里 |
[29:32] | I mean, I keep saying I’m gonna move out, | 我老说要搬 |
[29:33] | but I’m still up at the house, | 可现在还赖在家里 |
[29:34] | watching them glare at each other. | 看着他们对彼此脸红脖子粗的 |
[29:36] | Let me know if you, you know — if you need people. | 如果你要人陪的话 跟我说 |
[29:41] | I’m around. | 我在 |
[29:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:45] | Oh, and thanks for the update. | 还有 谢谢告知 |
[29:54] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我坚持不下去了 |
[29:55] | I think I need to take a step back. | 我想我该退一步 |
[29:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:58] | The program, the vets. I’m — | 那个项目 退伍兵那个 我 |
[30:01] | You were right, Owen. I-I don’t know these guys. | 你说得对 欧文 我不了解他们 |
[30:03] | I’m — I’m trying to help them. | 我想帮他们 |
[30:05] | I’m ruining their lives. | 却反而在害他们 |
[30:06] | It — it was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[30:07] | I know I was angry, but you can’t just stop — | 我知道我很生气 但你不能就这样退出 |
[30:09] | Rick says he won’t move forward until Jordan’s all right. | 里克说要等到乔丹没事了才继续 |
[30:11] | Callie, that is — | 凯丽 这 |
[30:12] | Jordan might not be all right. | 乔丹可能不会好了 |
[30:13] | And I’m not just gonna throw Rick aside | 我不能把里克扔在一边 |
[30:15] | and move on to someone else. I can’t do that. | 转而帮助别人 我办不到 |
[30:18] | So you’re gonna just stop ’cause things got hard? | 所以你想退出 就因为事情变困难 |
[30:20] | ‘Cause you’re hurt? That is not acceptable. | 就因为你难受了吗 我不接受 |
[30:23] | You push through it. | 是你逼他的 |
[30:24] | You’re not gonna give up on the program or on Rick. | 你不能放弃这个项目或者里克 |
[30:26] | Get him back here. | 让他回来 |
[30:27] | Owen, for what? | 欧文 为什么 |
[30:28] | Get him back here, and — | 让他回来 |
[30:29] | I’m don’t want to give him false hope. | 我不想给他虚假的希望 |
[30:30] | Then give him real hope. | 那就给他真实的希望 |
[30:33] | Okay. Okay. I get it. | 好 好 我知道了 |
[30:36] | Stop throwing the football at my face. | 别再逼我了 |
[30:39] | What? | 什么 |
[30:42] | Nothing. It — it worked. | 没事 你成功了 |
[30:51] | Okay, Claire, I need to do a neuro check. | 好了 克莱尔 我得做个神经检查 |
[30:53] | I thought you said the surgery was successful. | 你不是说手术成功了吗 |
[30:55] | We just have to make sure | 我们得确认 |
[30:56] | there was no problem with the brain abscess. | 脑脓肿没有问题 |
[30:59] | She could have brain damage? | 她大脑可能受损伤吗 |
[31:00] | He’s just making sure. | 他只是想确认一下 |
[31:01] | Can you follow this? | 你能跟着我的手吗 |
[31:10] | Can you give me a good squeeze? | 你能捏我一下吗 |
[31:14] | Try and squeeze. | 试着捏我一下 |
[31:17] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[31:21] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[31:23] | From what I can see. | 据目前来看 |
[31:26] | You know, actually, why don’t we ask her? | 我们为什么不问问她呢 |
[31:28] | Holly, how are you feeling? | 霍利 你感觉怎么样 |
[31:45] | Her second surgery for the brain abscess | 她的第二次脑脓肿手术 |
[31:47] | will be tomorrow, | 是明天 |
[31:48] | But I don’t foresee any problems. | 不会有任何问题 |
[31:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:56] | Doctors. | 医生们 |
[32:01] | Nice work delivering the placenta. | 胎盘娩出过程做得不错 |
[32:04] | Your sutures need improvement, which is surprising. | 你的缝合能力需要提高了 令人惊讶 |
[32:06] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[32:07] | Yes, um, we need to show you an ultrasound. | 我们得给你看一张超声报告 |
[32:09] | Um, I-I don’t trust myself, | 我没有自信 |
[32:11] | And Robbins thinks we might be wrong. | 罗宾斯觉得我们可能弄错了 |
[32:13] | Robbins, a fetal surgeon who can’t read an ultrasound | 罗宾斯作为胎儿外科医生不会看超生报告 |
[32:16] | is like a chef who can’t boil water. | 就像厨师不会烧开水 |
[32:17] | Just tell me what I’m looking at. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[32:27] | What do you think it is? | 你怎么看 |
[32:28] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[32:29] | I want to know what you think you know. | 我想知道你怎么认为 |
[32:30] | I’m concerned that it’s osteogenesis imperfecta. | 我怀疑是成骨不全症 |
[32:33] | Define it, please. | 请解释 |
[32:33] | A congenital birth defect | 一种先天性缺陷 |
[32:34] | in which the child has fragile bones | 表现为婴儿骨质脆弱 |
[32:36] | that are easily broken and for no reason. | 容易无故发生骨折 |
[32:38] | With the more fatal cases, | 更致命的情况下 |
[32:40] | sometimes you can see the fractures in utero. | 你会在子宫内看到碎骨 |
[32:42] | I assume that we’re wrong. I mean, it’s so rare. | 我假设我们想错了 这太罕见了 |
[32:44] | What makes you suspect it? | 你为什么会这么怀疑 |
[32:45] | Size and mineralization of the head, | 头部的大小及矿物质含量 |
[32:48] | No movement in the fetus, short femurs that haven’t grown. | 胎儿没有活动 股骨长度未增加 |
[32:52] | Prognosis? | 预计什么情况 |
[32:53] | That’s… what I’m asking you. | 这正是我要问你的 |
[32:58] | Well, it’s very sad. | 令人遗憾 |
[32:59] | If it is, indeed, type II and the infant survives birth, | 如果真是II型 婴儿就算能活着出生 |
[33:03] | they don’t usually live more than a couple of days or weeks. | 存活时间最多也只有几周 |
[33:07] | Robbins, someone you know? | 罗宾斯 是你认识的人吗 |
[33:10] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[33:12] | I’m very, very sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[33:14] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 我们肯定能做点什么 |
[33:17] | I mean, what — what can I do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[33:21] | Be there for her. | 陪着她 |
[33:40] | Oh, uh, Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[33:44] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[33:45] | Y-you — why? | 你 为了什么 |
[33:47] | For spilling the beans about our little buddha boy. | 曝光了我家”佛宝宝”的性别 |
[33:50] | It was an honest mistake, and I was a total jerk. | 你是无心之过 我的态度太恶劣了 |
[33:52] | I-I’m — I’m honestly kind of glad to know. | 知道了我其实挺开心的 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna tell Jackson tonight. | 我今晚会告诉杰克森 |
[33:56] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | Uh… like I said, it’s — it’s really okay. | 我说过了 没事的 |
[34:18] | You’re really committing to this thing, aren’t you? | 你这是一心扑在这事儿上了 |
[34:20] | Got to get my steps in. | 我一定要参一脚 |
[34:21] | Dr. Webber! | 韦伯医生 |
[34:22] | Ooh, look who’s coming around. | 瞧瞧 谁来了 |
[34:24] | Do not apologize. | 不要道歉 |
[34:27] | You sided with Shepherd today. | 你今天站在了谢博德一边 |
[34:29] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:29] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[34:30] | Pierce, it was a coin toss. | 皮尔斯 这就跟抛硬币一样 |
[34:32] | Could have gone either way. | 我支持哪边都有可能 |
[34:34] | But, uh, I’m glad it went yours. | 不过很高兴是你对了 |
[34:37] | I’m not asking for an “attaboy” here. I — | 我不是想要你的表扬 |
[34:40] | You really didn’t think | 你真的觉得 |
[34:41] | the lesions in her chest warranted immediate care? | 她胸部的病灶不需要立刻处理吗 |
[34:43] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:44] | But it was a catch-22, | 这是个先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题 |
[34:46] | So I did a quick risk/benefit analysis, | 所以我快速做了个风险分析 |
[34:48] | outcome measurements, oh, adverse effects. | 后果评估 以及不良反应 |
[34:52] | It makes quite a quantitative list. | 相当长的量化分析 |
[34:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:55] | Well, it’s not infallible, obviously, | 当然这也不是绝对准确的 |
[34:57] | but it’s right most of the time. | 不过适用于大多数情况 |
[34:59] | May I see it? | 我能看一下吗 |
[35:00] | No. I — I do it in my head. | 不能 我在脑子里做的 |
[35:03] | All of — all of that? | 全部分析吗 |
[35:05] | Well, uh, I had lots of years of practice. | 我都干了这么多年了 |
[35:08] | I’d be very interested | 等你有时间 |
[35:09] | in going over that list with you if you have time. | 我很希望能跟你一起过一遍那些分析 |
[35:13] | Um, you know, well, now’s not a — | 你也知道 现在不是个… |
[35:16] | not a great time, but, uh — | 不是个好时机 |
[35:18] | but, you know, maybe I could catch up with you in the morning | 不过我们可以找个早上聊聊 |
[35:20] | or we could grab coffee. | 或者一起喝咖啡的时候 |
[35:23] | I would appreciate that. | 那真是太好了 |
[35:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:34] | Can you hurry up? | 你能快一点吗 |
[35:35] | Hang on. It’s Meredith. | 等等 是梅瑞狄斯 |
[35:38] | She and Shepherd are having a thing. | 她和谢博德在吵什么 |
[35:40] | Do you want to wait for her? | 你要等她吗 |
[35:41] | We could give her a ride to our place, | 我们能顺便送她去我们那儿 |
[35:43] | save her the trouble of coming over later. | 省得她晚点再过来 |
[35:44] | You could tuck her in, | 你可以帮她盖好被子 |
[35:46] | leave a little mint on her pillow. | 在她枕头旁留颗薄荷糖[指贴心照顾] |
[35:48] | Come on. She’s not there that much. | 拜托 她都没去过几次 |
[35:50] | She’s always in our bed. | 她都是去我们床上 |
[35:52] | And — and now Arizona is in our shower. | 现在亚利桑那则是去浴室 |
[35:54] | I actually feel like I’m part of a commune. | 我感觉自己过的是群居生活 |
[35:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:57] | Look, I told you it’s your house, too. | 我说过那也是你的房子 |
[35:59] | Yeah, apparently, you say that to all the girls. | 很明显你对每个女人都这么说 |
[36:02] | Listen, that house was always open. | 听着 那房子一直都是开放的 |
[36:05] | Even when Mer hated me, I could be there. | 就算小梅讨厌我 我也能去 |
[36:07] | People went through their crap, | 大家遇上糟心事 |
[36:08] | they needed a place to be, they came there. | 或者需要找个地方的时候都会去 |
[36:11] | You should understand that more than anybody. | 你应该比任何人都清楚这一点 |
[36:15] | And as long as I’m the… | 而且只要我是… |
[36:18] | It stays open, all right? | 它一直是开放的 好吗 |
[36:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | And… come on. | 而且 拜托 |
[36:26] | You in my bed and Meredith in my bed | 你在我床上和梅瑞狄斯在我床上 |
[36:28] | are two really different things. | 完全是两回事 |
[36:30] | They better be. | 最好是 |
[36:31] | What, you need me to prove it? | 什么 你要我证明吗 |
[36:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[36:48] | I think I need more convincing. | 我需要更具说服力的证明 |
[36:52] | Come on! | 哪里跑 |
[37:03] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[37:07] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[37:21] | There you are. Listen, I think — | 你来了 听着 我觉得 |
[37:23] | I got your page. Why are you down here? | 我收到你的传呼了 你怎么在这下面 |
[37:25] | Wait. What are you — what are you doing? | 等等 你在 你在干什么 |
[37:27] | You told me to be discreet, so I set up in here. | 你告诉我要保密 所以我就到这来了 |
[37:29] | Nobody comes down here. | 没人来这里 |
[37:30] | No. No. Take them down. | 不 不 把片子都拿下来 |
[37:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:32] | Give it back. | 还回去 |
[37:33] | Just give it all back. | 全都还回去 |
[37:34] | If she finds me with these, she will kill me. | 如果她发现我有这些 她会杀了我的 |
[37:36] | Just — you know what? Forget that I ever told you. | 就这样吧 忘记我跟你说起过这事 |
[37:37] | I thought you said that | 我以为你说了 |
[37:38] | everybody who needed to know knew. | 所有应该知道的人都知道了 |
[37:40] | Yeah, and that’s her and that’s me, | 是的 那就她和我 |
[37:41] | and she doesn’t know that I know all of this, okay? | 而她不知道我知道全部这些了 |
[37:44] | She cannot find out that I stole these. | 不能让她发现我偷了这些 |
[37:47] | Arizona — | 亚利桑那 |
[37:47] | I thought that she was dangerous and reckless, | 我以为她很危险很大胆 |
[37:49] | and it turns out that she’s just — | 结果她只是 |
[37:51] | she’s just dying. | 她要死了 |
[37:52] | And she’s alone and she’s smart | 然后她很孤独 她很精明 |
[37:54] | and she’s funny and horny and lonely… | 她又很奇怪 很淫荡 很寂寞 |
[37:55] | Arizona, listen — | 亚利桑那 听着 |
[37:56] | …and she deserves to die however she wants to. | 她值得按照自己希望的方式死去 |
[37:58] | And I know what to look for now, and I can watch her. | 现在我知道应该注意什么了 我会看着她 |
[38:00] | And — and she deserves to die | 然后 她值得 |
[38:01] | with whatever dignity she can po– | 以尊严的方式死去 |
[38:02] | Arizona, shut up and listen to me! | 亚利桑那 闭嘴听我说 |
[38:06] | I think I can remove this tumor. | 我觉得我可以拿掉肿瘤 |
[38:08] | I think I can save her life. | 我可以救她一命 |
[38:13] | Dr. Herman? | 赫尔曼医生 |
[38:15] | Can I just ask you about these scans again? | 我能再问问你这些扫描的事吗 |
[38:16] | Oh, yes. | 可以 |
[38:17] | Good catch, by the way. Sharp eye. | 顺便一说 看的很准 眼神犀利 |
[38:19] | Is there really nothing to help their baby? | 真的没有办法帮助他们的孩子了吗 |
[38:21] | I mean, if anyone knows some way to help them, it’s you. | 如果有人知道帮助他们的方法 那一定是你 |
[38:25] | Edwards, I wish I could tell you there was, | 爱德华兹 我也希望我能告诉你有办法 |
[38:27] | but it wouldn’t serve you… or them. | 但这么说对你 或他们没有任何帮助 |
[38:31] | Cases like this are usually hopeless. | 像这样的病例通常都是没有希望的 |
[38:33] | This baby would have a very short, painful life. | 这个孩子将经历一场非常短暂且痛苦的人生 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:37] | So cute, sitting like a little Buddha. | 真可爱 像尊小佛一样坐在那 |
[38:45] | What was that about? | 那是说的什么 |
[38:50] | I can get the kids if you want to just go home. | 如果你想回家我可以去接孩子们 |
[38:52] | Did you remember Zola’s coat? You forgot it yesterday. | 你带佐拉的外套了吗 你昨天就忘了 |
[38:55] | I remembered the coat. | 我带外套了 |
[38:56] | She can’t keep going out in the cold | 外面这么冷 如果不穿外套 |
[38:58] | if she doesn’t have a coat. | 她就不能出去 |
[39:00] | She has the coat. | 她有外套 |
[39:01] | Yesterday you forgot it. | 昨天你就忘了 |
[39:02] | I remembered the damn coat. Why don’t you trust me? | 我带了外套 为什么你不相信我 |
[39:05] | Of course — for god’s sakes, Meredith, of course I trust you. | 我当然 上帝啊 梅瑞狄斯我当然相信你 |
[39:08] | Why did you call Richard today for a second opinion? | 你今天为什么要再问理查德的意见 |
[39:11] | If that had been any other surgeon — | 如果是其他的医生 |
[39:12] | Dr. Bailey — would you have done it? | 比如贝利医生 你还会问他吗 |
[39:13] | It was a surgical consult. | 只是外科会诊 |
[39:15] | It doesn’t matter whether it’s a surgical consult or a coat. | 这跟外科会诊或者外套都没有关系 |
[39:18] | You don’t trust me, | 你就是不相信我 |
[39:19] | and all you want to do is fight me. | 你只想跟我吵架 |
[39:20] | I don’t want to fight with you, | 我不想跟你吵架 |
[39:21] | but I’m not gonna compromise myself, Meredith, | 但我也不会委屈自己 梅瑞狄斯 |
[39:23] | just because you think I — | 仅仅因为你觉得我 |
[39:24] | Well, you’ve already done that. | 你已经这么做了 |
[39:25] | You’ve already compromised yourself | 你已经委屈了自己 |
[39:26] | and diminished yourself for me. | 屈尊成全了我 |
[39:28] | I feel that — | 我感觉到了 |
[39:29] | your pissiness and your resentment, Derek. | 你的怒火和愤恨 德里克 |
[39:31] | You know why? Do you know why I resent you? | 你知道为什么吗 你知道为什么我会怨你吗 |
[39:34] | Because you’ve never had my back on this, | 因为你从未在这事上支持过我 |
[39:36] | not since the day I told you I would stay. | 从我告诉你我会留下 你从没支持过我 |
[39:38] | I told you that you and the kids were more important. | 我告诉你你和孩子更重要 |
[39:41] | You have been determined to prove me wrong, | 你好像下定决心要证明我错了 |
[39:43] | that this is the wrong choice. | 证明这是个错误的选择 |
[39:44] | I have proven it — because you can’t be happy here. | 我已经证明了 因为你在这无法幸福 |
[39:47] | You diminish everyone around you. | 你贬低你周围所有人 |
[39:48] | I did this for you. I gave up everything for you. | 我这么做是为了你 我放弃一切都是为了你 |
[39:52] | There it is — everything. | 又来了 一切 |
[39:54] | You gave up everything. | 你放弃一切 |
[39:56] | That was everything to you? | 这对你来说就算一切了吗 |
[39:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:01] | Nobody’s memory is perfect or complete. | 没有人的记忆是完美无缺的 |
[40:08] | We jumble things up. | 我们会把事情记混 |
[40:11] | We lose track of time. | 我们会忘记时间 |
[40:12] | Derek, slow down. | 德里克 慢点 |
[40:13] | No. I’m done. | 不 我不玩了 |
[40:14] | I’m not gonna do this anymore, this constant battling. | 我不再掺和这事了 这种无休止的争吵 |
[40:16] | I’m not battling, | 我没在吵架 |
[40:17] | but I just am not gonna let you just | 但我不会让你就这样 |
[40:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:18] | Yes, you think I’m some sort of tyrant | 是的 你觉得我像是个暴君 |
[40:20] | determined to keep you down. | 决意让你不好过 |
[40:22] | You keep you down, and now I’m paying for it. | 你自己跟自己过不去 现在我在为此受苦 |
[40:24] | And I don’t know how to fix it. | 我不知道该如何弥补 |
[40:26] | You should have just gone to D.C. | 你应该直接去首都的 |
[40:27] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[40:29] | Because that door is wide open. | 首都的大门还是完全敞开的 |
[40:30] | That’s what you want! | 这是你想要的 |
[40:32] | Meredith, they offered me the job again — today. | 梅瑞狄斯 今天 他们又聘我做这个工作 |
[40:35] | I could take this job right now. | 我现在就可以接受这个工作 |
[40:38] | We are in one place… | 我们换了一个地方 |
[40:41] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[40:42] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[40:43] | Right. Meredith. | 好吧 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:46] | …then another. | 又一个地方 |
[40:49] | You should. Take it. | 你应该去 接受它吧 |
[40:59] | Deborah, it’s Dr. Shepherd. | 黛博拉 我是谢博德医生 |
[41:01] | Glad I could catch you. | 万幸还能联系到你 |
[41:03] | It was great that you came by today. | 今天你能来真是太好了 |
[41:05] | Please tell the president | 请转告总统 |
[41:06] | I would be thrilled to accept the post. | 我非常乐意接受这份工作 |
[41:09] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[41:11] | We can talk more then. | 我们后面再详谈 |
[41:13] | I look forward to it. I will see you soon. | 我很期待 再见 |
[41:18] | Good. Go. | 很好 走吧 |
[41:19] | Oh, I’m going. | 我是要走了 |
[41:19] | No. I mean it. | 不 我是真心的 |
[41:21] | Go now. | 现在就走吧 |
[41:23] | And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment. | 而这感觉就像一段命中注定的漫长时光 |
[41:26] | Go. | 走吧 |
[41:29] | So, what does it mean? | 所以 这意味着什么 |
[41:31] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[41:32] | What do we take away? | 我们忘却了什么 |
[41:37] | Which pieces will haunt us? | 那一个片段萦绕在心 |
[41:38] | I was…jealous. | 我很 嫉妒 |
[41:43] | So I ruined it. | 所以我反悔了 |
[41:44] | Hurt us? | 使我们心痛 |
[41:45] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[41:50] | End us? | 使我们沉沦 |
[41:54] | Inspire us? | 激励我们 |
[41:56] | He’s very dreamy. But he is not the sun. | 他确实很完美 但他不是太阳 |
[42:00] | You are. | 你才是 |
[42:01] | It’s just like my mother used to say — | 就像我妈妈以前经常说的 |
[42:04] | the carousel never stops turning. | 旋转木马从不停止奔跑 |
[42:12] | You can’t get off. | 你无法只身下马 |