时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When exposed to trauma, | 当身体受到创伤 |
[00:04] | the body deploys its own defense system. | 便会启动防御机制 |
[00:06] | Do you know why I resent you? | 你知道我为什么恨你吗 |
[00:07] | I gave up everything | 我放弃了所有 |
[00:09] | for you. | 都是为了你 |
[00:13] | From the first second the brain receives the signal | 当大脑接收到灾难已发生的信号 |
[00:15] | that a catastrophe has happened… | 防御机制便马上启动 |
[00:32] | You have a piece of paper? | 有纸吗 |
[00:33] | For what? | 做什么 |
[00:34] | We need to make vows. | 写下誓言嘛 |
[00:35] | I-I have post-its. | 有便利贴 |
[00:38] | What do we want to promise each other? | 写什么誓言呢 |
[00:47] | …the blood rushes to the organs that need help the most. | 血液迅速流至最需要它的器官 |
[00:52] | Blood floods into the muscles, | 血液流向肌肉 |
[00:54] | The lungs, the heart, the brain. | 肺部 心脏 大脑 |
[01:10] | The brain makes a decision for the rest of the body… | 大脑给身体其余部分发出指令 |
[01:20] | …either face the danger or run away. | 要么直面危险 要么立即逃跑 |
[01:31] | It’s a mechanism designed to protect the body from harm… | 这种机制是为了保护我们的身体不受伤害 |
[01:58] | …from knowing that what has happened | 不让我们知道发生的事情 |
[02:00] | might be irreparable. | 可能无法挽回 |
[02:02] | To love each other even when we hate each other. | 就算互相憎恨 也还要相爱 |
[02:06] | No running. | 不能逃离 |
[02:12] | We call it… | 我们称之为 |
[02:15] | …shock. | 休克 |
[02:25] | The person who cares for your kids is an important choice. | 照顾你孩子的人选很重要 |
[02:27] | You want to make sure it’s the right fit. | 你要确保这个人真的合适 |
[02:29] | So we’ll sit and talk. | 我们先坐下来聊聊 |
[02:31] | I’ll find out about your needs, you’ll learn about me — | 谈谈你的要求 也让你了解了解我 |
[02:33] | Right. Just, right now, I’m a little pressed for time. | 好的 不过我现在没时间 |
[02:35] | Oh, absolutely. You’re busy. That’s why we’re here to help. | 完全理解 你是个大忙人 所以我才有用嘛 |
[02:38] | Yeah, there’s a trauma coming in, and I — | 有个外伤病人就要来了 我要… |
[02:40] | Of course. Listen, I’ve worked with doctors before, many times. | 完全没问题 我和很多医生打过交道 |
[02:43] | I know the drill. | 我完全理解 |
[02:44] | How about if I wait in the lobby until you have some time? | 不如我在大厅等你忙完了 |
[02:47] | That’s great. I’ll find you. | 太好了 我会去找你 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:50] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[02:51] | Uh, new nanny, hopefully. | 新保姆 希望吧 |
[02:53] | You got a nanny? | 你请了保姆啊 |
[02:54] | I had to. Derek left. | 没办法啊 德里克走了 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么啊 |
[02:57] | – We don’t have numbers yet… – Meredith? | -现在还不知道具体数字 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[02:58] | …but be prepared for as many as 20 casualties, | 但准备好帮助至少20位伤者 |
[03:01] | many of them kids. | 其中大多数是孩子 |
[03:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:04] | A woman drove off a bridge with her two kids in the car. | 一位女性开车冲下桥 车上还有两个孩子 |
[03:07] | Witnesses are saying that the woman started speeding, | 目击者称她突然开始加速 |
[03:09] | she rammed a bunch of vehicles, | 撞了几部车 |
[03:11] | and then took a sharp right off the bridge i-into the water. | 然后突然从右侧冲下桥 掉到水里 |
[03:14] | Police believe this was intentional. | 警察认为这是蓄意的 |
[03:16] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:17] | With her kids? | 车上还有她孩子啊 |
[03:18] | Let’s cooperate with the police and do our jobs, okay? | 我们协助警方 但也要做好自己的工作 |
[03:22] | God, is she one of those crazy moms | 天啊 她是疯了才会 |
[03:24] | who tries to drown her kids? | 想淹死自己孩子吗 |
[03:26] | Maybe she needed a nanny. | 也许她只是需要个保姆 |
[03:29] | What kind of mother does that to her own kids? | 有什么母亲会淹死自己孩子啊 |
[03:32] | Why is it somehow worse when a woman kills her kids? | 为什么母亲杀害孩子就特别糟糕呢 |
[03:34] | That’s sexist. | 你这性别歧视啊 |
[03:35] | Women are just as crappy and homicidal as men. | 女的跟男的一样啊 也会心情差 想自杀 |
[03:38] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你这是话里有话啊 |
[03:40] | Or a grand jury? | 去和陪审团说吧 |
[03:41] | Shut up. I’m just making a point. | 闭嘴 我只是表达自己的观点 |
[03:43] | It’s not like I’m advocating killing your kids. | 我又不是提倡杀小孩 |
[03:45] | Oh, hi, Dr.Kepner. | 你好 凯普娜医生 |
[03:46] | You heard Dr.Hunt. We’ve got at least six criticals on the way. | 亨特医生都说了 至少有六个重伤病人要送来医院 |
[03:48] | Why are you both standing there? | 你俩还呆站着干嘛 |
[03:49] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 知道了 抱歉 |
[03:52] | I told Jackson about the baby. | 我和杰克森说了他孩子的事 |
[03:54] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[03:55] | I was just standing here shouting about killing kids. | 我刚才站在这说杀小孩的事 |
[03:57] | Why didn’t you tell me to shut up? | 为什么你不早叫我闭嘴 |
[03:59] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[03:59] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:01] | No. Right? | 不知道吧 |
[04:02] | I mean, if she knew — | 如果她知道 |
[04:04] | If you found out that your unborn baby had a fatal disease, | 如果你发现怀着的孩子患有致命疾病 |
[04:07] | you wouldn’t be at work, right? | 你就不会来上班了吧 |
[04:09] | No. | 不会 |
[04:13] | What do we got? | 病人情况如何 |
[04:14] | 10-year-old female, Mia James. | 十岁女童 米娅·詹姆斯 |
[04:15] | GCS of 14 but was unconscious at the scene. | 昏迷指数14 在现场就失去意识了 |
[04:17] | Deep facial lac. | 脸部撕裂伤严重 |
[04:18] | Little brother and mom are right behind us. | 弟弟和母亲随后就到 |
[04:21] | Mia, I’m Dr. Hunt. Can you hear me? | 米娅 我是亨特医生 听得到我说话吗 |
[04:22] | Where’s my mom? Is she okay? | 我妈妈呢 她没事吧 |
[04:25] | We’ll find out as soon as we can. Let’s get her inside. | 我们很快就知道了 送到里面去 |
[04:27] | Parker James, age 5. | 帕克·詹姆斯 5岁 |
[04:28] | Minor injuries include facial lacerations, | 轻伤 包括脸部撕裂伤 |
[04:30] | Left-arm deformity, normal vitals. | 左臂畸形 生命指数正常 |
[04:32] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[04:32] | She’s right inside, Parker. We’ve got you, okay? | 她在里面 帕克 我们来帮你了 |
[04:36] | We got a Brooke James, submerged restrained driver, | 布鲁克·詹姆斯 沉水汽车司机 |
[04:39] | unresponsive since we arrived on the scene. | 我们到达现场的时候她就失去意识了 |
[04:41] | She is hypotensive, tachycardic. | 她出现低血压 心动过速 |
[04:43] | – Wait — is this the driver? – Yeah. | -等等 这就是司机吗 -是的 |
[04:45] | Let’s move. Come on. | 来 推进去 |
[04:52] | Police want to question her, | 警方想询问她 |
[04:53] | but I said there’s no way in her condition. | 但我说她现在的情况完全不可能 |
[04:55] | Did they say what happened? Did she go nuts? | 他们说发生什么事了吗 是她发疯了么 |
[04:57] | She could have lost her footing on the gas pedal. | 她可能是踩错了油门 |
[04:59] | We do not know. | 我们不清楚情况 |
[05:00] | We do know she’s hypotensive, had a low d-stick reading and… | 不过我们清楚她低血压 低血糖 |
[05:04] | free fluid in the belly. | 腹部有液体堆积 |
[05:05] | She’s too unstable for a C.T. | 她得情况太不稳定 不能照CT |
[05:07] | Let’s get her up to the O.R. Now. | 现在送她去手术室 |
[05:10] | Hunt. Driver’s in bad shape. We’re taking her up. | 亨特 司机情况危急 我们得马上手术 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna alert the O.R. | 我去通知手术室准备 |
[05:15] | I-I’m looking for my wife and kids. | 我找我的妻子和孩子 |
[05:16] | Uh, uh, Brooke James. Uh, kids are Mia and — | 妻子是布鲁克·詹姆斯 孩子是米娅和 |
[05:20] | Parker, right? | 帕克对吗 |
[05:21] | They said some woman hit their car | 他们说有个女的撞了他们 |
[05:23] | and drove off the bridge? | 然后车翻下桥了 |
[05:24] | Mr. James, your wife is on her way to surgery. | 詹姆斯先生 你的妻子正准备手术 |
[05:26] | Your kids are being treated. | 孩子正接受治疗 |
[05:28] | Your wife was the driver. | 你的妻子就是翻车的司机 |
[05:30] | She… drove off the bridge. | 她….翻车掉下桥了 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么啊 |
[05:33] | Oh, no. T-that’s crazy. | 不可能 这不可能 |
[05:35] | Sir — | 先生 |
[05:36] | No, she wouldn’t do that. That’s crazy. | 不 她不会这样做的 这太扯了 |
[05:36] | – Mr. James, can you come with us? – Excuse me. | -詹姆斯先生 能跟我们过来一下吗 -抱歉 |
[05:38] | – She wouldn’t do that. – Can you come with us? | -她不会这样做的 -能跟我们过来一下吗 |
[05:40] | Mr. James — thank you, sir. | 詹姆斯先生 谢谢你 先生 |
[05:41] | She’d never do that. It’s a lie! | 她不会这样做的 你们骗人 |
[05:42] | I’m here. We’re on our way up. | 是我 我们准备去手术室 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna want more scans, | 我还需要多几张片子 |
[05:46] | 3-d renderings so I can get to know this tumor better. | 还有3-D影像 这样我能更清楚肿瘤的情况 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna need to draw up measurements and trajectories. | 我要画好尺寸和手术途径 |
[05:50] | When do I get to speak to her previous doctors? | 我什么时候能和她之前的主治医生见面 |
[05:52] | Um, well, as soon as I talk to Dr. Herman. | 等我跟赫尔曼医生谈过后 |
[05:54] | Great. When are you doing that? | 太好了 你什么时候找她谈 |
[05:59] | It’s a big cliff. | 这就像个悬崖 |
[05:59] | You just got to leap. | 你跃过去就好啦 |
[06:00] | I stole medical records. | 我偷了病历记录 |
[06:02] | I racked up about a thousand HIPAA violations. | 违反了无数条HIPPA条例 |
[06:02] | HIPPA:Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act | 健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[06:04] | It’s not a cliff. That’s prison. | 这不是悬崖 这可是监狱 |
[06:06] | And I’m too pretty for prison. | 我这么漂亮能进监狱么 |
[06:07] | Arizona, you are saving her life. | 亚利桑那 你这是在救她 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m saving her life, | 实际救她的人是我 |
[06:10] | but you made it possible. | 不过也是需要你的协助 |
[06:12] | Once you tell her, once she understands, | 等你告诉她 她理解了 |
[06:14] | she — she will be okay with it. | 就不会生气了 |
[06:16] | She’ll be happy. | 她会很高兴 |
[06:18] | Ultimately, she will be thrilled. | 最后还会变得很激动 |
[06:21] | You want me to tell her? | 你想让我跟她说吗 |
[06:22] | No. I have to do it. I have to do it. | 不 这事还得我来说 |
[06:24] | I just need to figure out how and when. | 我就得想想怎么告诉她和什么时候告诉她 |
[06:26] | How and when. | 怎么说和什么时候说 |
[06:31] | That’s my tumor. | 那是我的肿瘤 |
[06:34] | That’s my tumor! | 那是我的肿瘤 |
[06:36] | Where did you get it and why do you have it?! | 你从哪拿到这些片子 你拿来做什么 |
[06:46] | You showed my tumor to other doctors, | 你未经我同意 |
[06:49] | without my consent — | 就把我的病历记录给别的医生看 |
[06:50] | I needed to understand — | 我需要弄明白 |
[06:51] | You have no right. You stole them. | 你没有权力 是你偷来的 |
[06:53] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[06:54] | Do you know how many laws you’re breaking right now? | 你知道你违反了多少法律吗 |
[06:57] | You weren’t telling me anything! | 你什么都不说 |
[06:58] | I can remove the tumor. | 我可以移除肿瘤 |
[06:59] | I don’t know who you’ve been seeing for this. | 我不知道你的主治医生是谁 |
[07:01] | I’m sure they’re great. | 我相信他们都很厉害 |
[07:02] | I’m sure they are the best in their field. | 我相信他们是各自领域的翘楚 |
[07:04] | But I can only tell you, they lack imagination. | 但我得告诉你 他们缺乏想象力 |
[07:08] | They lack scope. | 他们眼界太窄 |
[07:10] | Your tumor is smart. | 你的肿瘤很”聪明” |
[07:13] | It’s brilliant. | 很有”才华” |
[07:14] | But so am I. I can beat it. | 但我也是 我可以移除它 |
[07:17] | I will beat it. | 我会移除它的 |
[07:25] | I have a surgery. | 我还有个手术 |
[07:36] | Chief, uh, just wanted to let you know | 主任 告知你一声 |
[07:37] | that I don’t think Kepner’s gonna make it in today. | 凯普娜今天不能来上班 |
[07:39] | We had some news, um — | 我们遇到了一点问题 |
[07:41] | April’s here. | 艾普丽尔来了 |
[07:43] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[07:44] | Yeah. She’s been here all morning. | 对啊 她一早上都在这 |
[07:45] | She’s just on her way up to surgery. | 她正准备手术呢 |
[07:47] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[07:48] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Thank you. | 还好 谢谢你 |
[07:52] | You know what? No. | 其实不太好 |
[07:53] | Actually, I need you to pull her out of surgery right now. | 你得现在去让她离开手术室 |
[07:55] | Avery, I can’t — | 艾弗里 我不能 |
[07:56] | No, look. She shouldn’t operate. | 不是 她不能做手术 |
[07:58] | She shouldn’t even be at work today at all, | 她今天根本就不应该来上班 |
[07:59] | so she should definitely not be operating. | 所以她更不应该做手术 |
[08:01] | I need you trust me when I say that. | 你得相信我说的话 |
[08:05] | Kelly, more lap pads? | 凯莉 止血垫 |
[08:06] | I think I see the source of the cut. | 我觉得我看见伤口源头了 |
[08:07] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[08:11] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[08:12] | Grey. Kepner. How we doing in here? | 格蕾 凯普娜 情况怎么样 |
[08:14] | Well, it’s a mess, but we’ve got it under control. | 还很糟糕 但我们已经控制住了 |
[08:19] | April, I’m…tagging you out. | 艾普丽尔 你得出去 |
[08:21] | I’ll take this one. | 我来接手 |
[08:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:24] | I’ll just — I’ll take this one. | 我来接手就行了 |
[08:30] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[08:31] | I’m good. You can go. | 我可以 你走吧 |
[08:33] | I-it’s okay. I’m tagging you out. | 没事的 你出去吧 |
[08:35] | No. | 不行 |
[08:38] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[08:40] | Listen, it’s okay. We’ve got this. | 没问题 我们可以的 |
[08:42] | Go ahead and go. | 出去吧 |
[08:43] | Do we have a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[08:45] | No — | 没有 |
[08:46] | Yes. Yes, there is — Jackson. | 有 问题就是杰克森 |
[08:48] | Jackson’s my problem, right, Hunt? | 杰克森是我的问题 对吗 亨特 |
[08:50] | He went to you, and now you know, | 他去找你了 然后你知道了 |
[08:51] | and you’ve decided what’s best for me. | 所以为了我好 你来替我做决定 |
[08:53] | Jackson’s downstairs, and he’s waiting for you. | 杰克森在楼下等你 |
[08:55] | Well, I’m working here. | 我要在这工作 |
[09:00] | April… | 艾普丽尔 |
[09:02] | I am taking over for you. | 我来接手 |
[09:04] | Is this an order? Is that what’s happening? | 这是命令吗 你要给我下命令吗 |
[09:05] | Are you ordering me out of my O.R.? | 你要命令我离开手术室吗 |
[09:09] | I’m asking you. | 我在请求你 |
[09:10] | Well, then, my answer is no. | 那我的回答是不 |
[09:13] | Then it is an order. | 那我只能命令你了 |
[09:17] | That is an order, Kepner. | 我现在命令你 凯普娜 |
[09:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | You’re in so much trouble. | 这次你摊上大事了 |
[09:31] | Shut up. You are. You wanted to go out. | 闭嘴 你才是 是你想要出去的 |
[09:33] | Got some bruises and contusions, nothing surgical. | 只是擦伤和撞伤 不用手术 |
[09:37] | You guys had a pretty rough ride, huh? | 你们这次开车可不好受吧 |
[09:38] | It was awesome. | 爽爆了 |
[09:39] | That car slammed right into us. | 那辆车直接撞上我们了 |
[09:41] | And then they flew off the bridge, into the water! | 然后那车从桥上翻下去 栽到了水里 |
[09:45] | And then all the other cars started slamming into each other! | 然后其他车就互相碰撞 |
[09:48] | It was like “Grand Theft Auto”! | 简直就是”侠盗猎车手” |
[09:50] | Son of a bitch. Dad’s gonna freak when he sees the car. | 王八蛋 爸爸看见车会吓坏的 |
[09:52] | Language. | 注意语言 |
[09:53] | – Where is your dad? – You can’t tell my dad. | -你的爸爸呢 -你不能告诉我老爸 |
[09:55] | Yeah, ’cause he’s gonna ground you till you’re dead. | 对 因为他会不让你出门 让你闷死在家里 |
[09:57] | Shut your mouth, assface! | 闭上你的臭嘴 笨蛋 |
[09:59] | You’re an assface. | 你才是个笨蛋 |
[10:00] | You want to be so cool, | 你想耍帅 |
[10:02] | But you’re a crappy driver, | 但车技又太烂了 |
[10:04] | and your mustache is stupid. | 你的胡子也丑爆了 |
[10:05] | Wait — you were driving? | 等等 你开车 |
[10:07] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[10:08] | 18 18. | |
[10:09] | Yeah, and I’m 25, assface. | 对 我还25了呢 笨蛋 |
[10:14] | Duodenal perf — duct looks severed. | 十二指肠穿孔 导管似乎被切断了 |
[10:16] | Head of the pancreas is badly injured. | 胰腺顶端严重受伤 |
[10:18] | What do you think — trauma whipple? | 你怎么看 外伤引起胰十二指肠受损 |
[10:19] | Looks like it. | 看情况是这样 |
[10:21] | What happened with you and Kepner? | 你和凯普娜怎么回事 |
[10:23] | Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[10:23] | Well, it better have been something. | 最好是有什么要紧事 |
[10:24] | You kicked her out of her own O.R. | 你把她从手术室里赶出去了 |
[10:26] | She shouldn’t even be in an O.R. | 她都不应该进手术室的 |
[10:28] | She’s got… personal stuff. | 她有一些个人问题 |
[10:30] | We all have personal stuff. | 我们都有个人问题 |
[10:31] | My husband left me. I’m here. | 我丈夫离开我了 我还在这 |
[10:33] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[10:36] | I thought he would have e-mailed you by now. | 我以为他已经给你发邮件了 |
[10:37] | He went to D.C. | 他去特区了 |
[10:38] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:40] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:41] | You want to throw me out? | 你也想赶我走吗 |
[10:42] | Should I go get my nails done, have a good cry? | 我是不是应该去美甲 然后哭一顿 |
[10:45] | Listen, Jackson didn’t tell me what it was, | 杰克森没有告诉我是什么事 |
[10:46] | just that — | 只是说 |
[10:47] | Oh, so her husband tells you to do something, | 这么说是她丈夫让你这样做的 |
[10:49] | – and that’s enough — – Okay, it’s about their baby. | -这就够了 -好吧 是他们的孩子问题 |
[10:52] | It’s bad. | 很不好 |
[11:28] | And then your mom started driving faster. | 然后你妈妈越开越快 |
[11:30] | Did she say anything? | 她跟你们说了什么 |
[11:32] | She — she told us to shut up. | 让我们闭嘴 |
[11:34] | She said that? | 她这样说的吗 |
[11:36] | She’s never said that. | 她从来不这样说话 |
[11:38] | We weren’t even making noise. | 我们根本没有在吵 |
[11:40] | And then we started to hit other cars, | 然后我们开始撞别的车 |
[11:42] | and then we went into the water, | 然后我们掉到水里 |
[11:44] | and then a fireman pulled me out. | 再然后一个消防员把我拉出来 |
[11:46] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:49] | You said “shut up” was a bad word. | 你说过闭嘴是不好的词 |
[11:51] | You said — | 你说过的 |
[11:52] | No, it’s okay. You’re okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[11:55] | It’s true, Parker. You’re a lucky kid. | 是真的 派克 你是个幸运的孩子 |
[11:58] | All you need is a little splint on that wrist, | 你只用在手腕上夹一个夹板 |
[12:00] | But that’s it. | 只用这个 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Well, your daughter’s still just a little groggy. | 你女儿只是有一点晕 |
[12:04] | Just need to stitch up that laceration on her face. | 只用把脸上的割伤缝起来 |
[12:07] | – She’s good to go. – Yes. Of course. | -她就没事了 -太好了 |
[12:08] | Please, do whatever you have to do. | 请一定要治好她 |
[12:10] | Dr. Avery, a word? | 艾弗里医生 借一步说话 |
[12:12] | Uh…excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:14] | One second. | 马上回来 |
[12:20] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:21] | I’ll get somebody to cover for me, and we can just go home — | 我可以找个人顶我 然后我们一起回家 |
[12:23] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底在干什么 |
[12:24] | Letting a cop interrogate a 5-year-old? | 让警察审问一个五岁的孩子 |
[12:26] | They…needed to know — | 他们需要知道 |
[12:27] | Those two kids were almost killed by their mother. | 那两个孩子差点被自己妈妈杀了 |
[12:30] | T-they are — they’re terrified. | 他们受到了惊吓 |
[12:32] | – Okay. Slow down. – They’re — they’re in shock. | -慢一点 -他们很害怕 |
[12:33] | Listen, listen, I think you’re in shock, actually. | 我觉得你受到了惊吓 |
[12:35] | They shouldn’t even be down here. Get them out of here. | 他们不该在这里 把他们弄走 |
[12:37] | Get them someplace safe. Get them admitted. | 到安全的地方去 让他们住院 |
[12:39] | Okay. Let’s just go home. | 好的 我们回家吧 |
[12:41] | Have you seen those people in there?! | 你看到里面那些人了吗 |
[12:43] | What that woman did?! | 那个女人所做的 |
[12:44] | I know, and there are plenty of people here | 我明白 我们有很多人 |
[12:46] | that can take care of them, right? | 可以照顾他们 |
[12:47] | You need to — | 你需要 |
[12:48] | I — I need to be in an O.R. | 我需要在手术室里 |
[12:51] | But you seem to be making all sorts of decisions for me today. | 但今天你一直在给我做所有的决定 |
[12:54] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[12:55] | Yeah, well, you’re not helping. | 但你在帮倒忙 |
[12:56] | You go to Owen, and then two men decide | 你去找欧文 然后两个人做了 |
[12:58] | what they think is best for the little lady, | 你们认为对我来说最好的决定 |
[13:00] | Like I’m some helpless idiot, | 好像我是一个无助的蠢货 |
[13:01] | and then I suddenly find myself standing outside of my O.R.? | 然后我突然察觉我被赶出了自己的手术室 |
[13:03] | That — that — that is not helping! | 这不是在帮我 |
[13:05] | Why don’t you tell me what is, then? | 那你告诉我怎么帮你 |
[13:07] | Talk to me instead of running away. | 告诉我 别只逃走 |
[13:09] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你要什么 |
[13:09] | Tell me what I can do. Tell me how you feel. | 告诉我我能做什么 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[13:11] | Tell me something — anything. Say something. Talk to me. | 告诉我 说点什么 |
[13:15] | I’m trying to help you. That’s all I’m trying to do here. | 我只是想帮你 这是我唯一能做的 |
[13:16] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | – You want to help? – Yes. | -你想要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[13:19] | Just get that family into a room | 把那一家人放到房间里 |
[13:20] | and stitch up that girl’s face. | 缝好女孩的脸 |
[13:46] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:11] | No. | 不 |
[14:16] | Everything is not okay. | 很不好 |
[14:25] | We need your parents’ names. | 我们需要你父母的名字 |
[14:27] | They need to know that you’re here and you’re safe. | 他们需要知道你们在这里并且很安全 |
[14:30] | Just cough it up. | 快开口说 |
[14:31] | You don’t say a word. | 你别说 |
[14:33] | You’re a brick wall. | 继续做你不透风的墙 |
[14:34] | Dylan’s C.T. shows mesenteric stranding | 下椎腃T显示肠系膜渗液 |
[14:36] | and some thickening of the bowel wall. | 肠壁增厚 |
[14:38] | Could be just a mesenteric injury, | 可能是肠系膜破损 |
[14:40] | but it also looks like a bucket-handle injury. | 但也可能是双侧损伤 |
[14:42] | I’ll just go in and take a look first with the laparoscope. | 我进手术室用腹腔镜先看看 |
[14:46] | No. Come here. | 别啊 过来 |
[14:51] | No, we need to get in there, | 我们需要进手术室 |
[14:52] | open him up, and see what’s happening. | 开胸 看看到底怎么了 |
[14:54] | Laparoscopic isn’t the standard. | 腹腔镜法不全面 |
[14:56] | You could miss a bowel perf. | 肠穿孔你就检测不到啊 |
[14:57] | But I’m trying to save this kid | 但只有这样这孩子 |
[14:58] | a massive scar and a long recovery. | 才不会留疤 也不用长时间住院 |
[14:59] | Yeah, but we shouldn’t risk — | 但我们不该冒险 |
[15:01] | Why do you keep saying “We”? | 为什么你一直要说我们 |
[15:02] | You’re not doing it at all. He’s a kid. | 没你的事 他是个孩子 |
[15:04] | You don’t tell me what I’m doing and not do– | 不用你告诉我该做什么 |
[15:06] | You’re a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[15:06] | I’m an attending pediatric surgeon, and he’s a kid. | 我是儿科主治医生 他是挂的儿科 |
[15:10] | It’s my call, and I’m going in laparoscopically. | 所以归我管 我要用腹腔镜法 |
[15:14] | Is that how it’s gonna be? | 决定了吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[15:17] | And maybe while I do that, | 我做手术时 |
[15:18] | you can get his little rat brother to roll over on his parents. | 你可以通过他调皮的小弟找到他爸妈 |
[15:21] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[15:26] | Let’s get him ready to roll. | 带他去手术室 |
[15:27] | You’re a brick wall, Jack. | 记住做不透风的强 杰克 |
[15:28] | Brick it! | 别透风 |
[15:34] | Okay, that should prevent any tamponading. | 这可以防止心脏压塞 |
[15:39] | One woman loses it, and look at all the damage she can do. | 一个女人疯了 多少人跟着遭殃 |
[15:43] | There’s a chest contusion with intermittent arrhythmias in bed 6. | 六号床病人胸口淤青伴有间歇性心律失常 |
[15:45] | Can you take a look at that next? | 你下一个去看他行吗 |
[15:48] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[15:49] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | Oh, are you guys not finding out? | 你们还不知道吗 |
[15:53] | I am such a control freak. | 我就是一个控制狂 |
[15:54] | I don’t think I could handle not knowing. | 要是不知道我肯定会疯的 |
[15:57] | I would want to have a list of names in mind. | 我肯定会想一长串的名字 |
[16:00] | That would be the hardest part, I think — | 这是最难的部分了 |
[16:01] | choosing the name. | 选名字 |
[16:03] | Bed 6, consult — now, please. | 六号床会诊 请现在去吧 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Uh, I’m looking for Greg James. Is he still down here? | 我在找格雷格·詹姆斯 他还在这么 |
[16:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我要找你谈谈 |
[16:14] | So, you talked to Jackson. | 所以 你跟杰克森说了 |
[16:16] | Are you — are you okay? Can I do anything? | 你还好吗 有什么我能做的 |
[16:18] | You saw something on my ultrasound. | 你在我的超声波上看到了一些东西 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Yes, you saw something, and you didn’t say anything. | 你看到了 你却什么都没说 |
[16:25] | I-I know. I wasn’t — | 我知道 我只是 |
[16:26] | I was right there in the room. | 我就在那间房里 |
[16:29] | It was my baby, and you said nothing. | 这是我的孩子 但你什么都没说 |
[16:32] | Nothing. | 什么都没 |
[16:33] | I just wanted to be sure before I told you. | 我只是想确定了再告诉你 |
[16:35] | Oh, but you had no problem going and telling other people. | 但你却告诉了其他人 |
[16:38] | You had no problem telling Jackson | 你告诉了杰克森 |
[16:40] | Before I even had a chance to process. | 而我连消化的机会都没有 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:44] | To have you, of all people, knowing before I did — | 所有人都比我先知道 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:51] | Yeah, well, you should be. | 你确实对不起我 |
[16:58] | Mr. James is upstairs. His kids were admitted. | 格雷格先生在楼上 他的孩子住院了 |
[17:07] | Hello. This is O.R. 1. | 你好 这里是手术1室 |
[17:08] | Did he tell Amelia? | 他告诉阿米莉亚了吗 |
[17:09] | Did he pass off his cases? | 他的病人都有人接手吗 |
[17:10] | Well, I’m sure he did. | 当然 |
[17:11] | Derek wouldn’t just leave his patients. | 德里克不会对病人放任不管 |
[17:13] | Pickups. | 组织镊 |
[17:15] | Or his wife or his kids. | 对他的妻子和孩子也一样 |
[17:17] | I mean, it’s — it’s just hard to believe. | 这真太难以置信了 |
[17:19] | Well, he did. | 他还是走了 |
[17:21] | And what do you need — someone to blame? | 还能怎样 指责他人吗 |
[17:23] | It’s my fault. I did it. I told him to go. | 是我的错 我推走他 我叫他去的 |
[17:27] | Stapler. | 吻合器 |
[17:29] | Dr. Grey, her tox screen’s back. | 格蕾医生 她的毒理检验结果出来了 |
[17:30] | Any drugs or alcohol? Antipsychotics? Antidepressants? | 毒品还是酒精 抗精神病药 抗抑郁药 |
[17:33] | All negative. | 全都没有 |
[17:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:35] | What are you after? | 你到底想查出什么 |
[17:36] | An explanation — something. | 我只想要一个解释 |
[17:38] | Someone puts her whole family in danger, | 她置家人于危险中 |
[17:40] | you want to find out there was a good reason. | 你还想为她找原因 |
[17:44] | You want to believe she didn’t have any choice. | 还要相信她是逼不得已的 |
[17:51] | Have you talked to Cristina? | 你跟克里斯蒂娜谈过了吗 |
[17:52] | I presume you guys talk all the time, especially now. | 我看你们应该经常聊 尤其是现在 |
[17:56] | Yeah, we usually get on the phone Friday nights for me, | 是的 以前都是周五晚上聊我的事 |
[17:58] | Saturday mornings for her, | 周六早上聊她的事 |
[17:59] | pour drinks, settle in. | 小酌几杯 放松一下 |
[18:02] | So, today’s Friday. You gonna call her today? | 今天正好周五 你要给她打电话吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I’ve missed the…last couple. | 我已经好几次没接她电话了 |
[18:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:10] | Well, before she left, | 在她离开之前 |
[18:11] | she said something about Derek and I, | 她说了些关于我跟德里克的话 |
[18:12] | and…she was right. | 事实证明 她是对的 |
[18:16] | And I don’t want her to be right. | 但我不想承认她是对的 |
[18:22] | Okay, so, no history of diabetes in the family. | 那么 没有糖尿病家族史 |
[18:27] | What about, uh, current illnesses or mental illnesses? | 那最近有过患什么疾病或精神问题吗 |
[18:30] | Are you asking if my wife’s crazy? | 你是在问我妻子是不是疯了吗 |
[18:32] | No, I’m — I’m — we’re trying to see if there’s something | 不 我只是 我们只是想找出 |
[18:34] | that could have made her do — | 是不是有什么原因导致她这么做 |
[18:36] | To hurt my kids? | 去伤害孩子们 |
[18:37] | Nothing. She wouldn’t. | 不可能 她不会这么做的 |
[18:42] | I didn’t think she would. | 我觉得她不会 |
[18:46] | Brooke… I mean, she’s, uh… | 布鲁克 我的意思是 她 |
[18:50] | She’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[18:52] | You know, she’s tired and stressed. | 她每天都很疲惫 压力巨大 |
[18:55] | And she forgets things. | 有时还会忘事 |
[18:59] | She’s got a lot going on | 她又很多事情忙 |
[19:01] | with getting them from school | 接送孩子 |
[19:04] | and violin and baseball… | 带他们学小提琴 打篮球 |
[19:07] | and making sure they’re happy. | 确保他们都快乐 |
[19:11] | and I… | 而我 |
[19:13] | I work too much. | 我工作太繁忙了 |
[19:15] | I don’t know. | 什么事都不清楚 |
[19:16] | I… | 我 |
[19:19] | I don’t know my wife. | 我不了解我妻子 |
[19:25] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我什么都不知道了 |
[19:32] | I left you alone for a few minutes. | 我把你独自留在这几分钟 |
[19:34] | Am I gonna find my wallet in your pocket? | 你不会把我的钱包都偷了吧 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry that I went behind your back. | 很抱歉我背着你干了这事 |
[19:38] | You’re understating it. You betrayed me. | 你这只是轻描淡写 你背叛了我 |
[19:41] | I thought I could trust you. | 我还以为能信任你 |
[19:42] | Shepherd is fully convinced | 谢博德坚信 |
[19:43] | that she can do a complete resection. | 她能完全切除肿瘤 |
[19:44] | She’s convinced. | 她很有信心 |
[19:46] | Shepherd is in a party of one. | 谢博德的意见只是她一个人的意见 |
[19:48] | If there’s even the slightest bit of hope, | 即使只有一丝希望 |
[19:50] | don’t you want to know that? | 难道你都不想知道吗 |
[19:51] | Robbins, can you name the single worst, | 罗宾斯 你知道晚期肿瘤 |
[19:54] | most malignant symptom of terminal cancer? | 最严重 最恶性的症状吗 |
[19:57] | It’s hope. | 那就是希望 |
[19:58] | It’s recurrent, and it keeps creeping back in, | 不管希望多少次让你失望 |
[20:00] | no matter how many times it gets ripped apart. | 还是会再回来纠缠 |
[20:03] | Mayo gave me hope in a phase 3 clinical trial. | 梅奥诊所的3期临床试验给了我希望 |
[20:06] | It failed. | 但失败了 |
[20:07] | N.Y.U. hoped that radiosurgery would work. | 纽约大学寄望于放疗能有效果 |
[20:10] | It didn’t. | 也失败了 |
[20:11] | And Barrow had high, high hopes | 巴罗神经病学研究所 |
[20:13] | for a potent combination of chemo and ablation. | 对新辅助化疗有很高期望 |
[20:16] | No go. | 还是失败了 |
[20:17] | And every time the hope goes, it takes chunks of you with it, | 每一次希望破灭 都会一点点吞噬你 |
[20:21] | until you can only find comfort | 只到你清楚认识到 |
[20:22] | in the one thing that you know you can count on — | 患上肿瘤最终就是死亡 |
[20:26] | that this thing is gonna kill you. | 这个不变的事实才能给你一丝慰藉 |
[20:30] | So you tell Shepherd to keep her hope to herself. | 所以你让谢博德把希望留给自己吧 |
[20:32] | Better yet, tell her where to stick it. | 最好是 告诉她什么狗屁坚持都没用 |
[20:43] | Okay. Let’s start the anastomoses. | 好了 开始血管吻合 |
[20:45] | Yep. 4-0 prolene. | 是的 4-0缝线 |
[20:47] | Husband says there’s no history of diabetes. | 丈夫说没有糖尿病家族史 |
[20:49] | – Anything else? – Uh, yeah. | -还有呢 -是的 |
[20:50] | She’s been exhausted, forgetful, stressed — | 她最近总是很累 容易忘事 而且压力大 |
[20:52] | running around, taking care of the kids — | 到处奔波 照顾孩子 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. Maybe she snapped. | 我也不清楚原因 也许她神经崩溃了吧 |
[20:55] | Well, running around taking care of her kids | 根据我的经验来看 |
[20:57] | doesn’t sound like a mom who’s about to kill herself, | 奔波忙碌照顾孩子的母亲 |
[20:59] | in my experience. | 不像是会自杀的啊 |
[21:01] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不过去 |
[21:02] | Her blood-sugar levels were so low when she came in. | 她入院时的血糖水平很低 |
[21:05] | My mother always used to say, | 我妈总是说 |
[21:06] | “The pancreas is the self-destruct button of the body.” | “胰腺是身体的自毁按钮” |
[21:08] | And her pancreas was really friable. | 而她的胰腺非常脆弱 |
[21:11] | And her husband said she’s been forgetful. | 而且她丈夫说她最近老忘事 |
[21:15] | I bet there’s a tumor on that pancreas. | 我看是胰腺上长了肿瘤 |
[21:17] | Insulinoma. | 胰岛瘤 |
[21:18] | That would explain her anxiety, confusion, erratic behavior. | 那就能解释她为何疲乏 精神错乱 行为古怪 |
[21:21] | That would explain everything. | 一切都说得通了 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:30] | I need to call your parents, Jack. | 我需要通知你父母 杰克 |
[21:35] | Look, you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[21:36] | You think you’re in trouble now. | 你觉得现在惹麻烦了 |
[21:39] | But believe me, | 但相信我 |
[21:40] | the longer you wait, the worse it’ll be. | 你等得越久 事情就越糟 |
[21:46] | Look. | 你看 |
[21:47] | Your parents are scared right now, | 你父母现在肯定吓坏了 |
[21:49] | wondering where you are. | 绞尽脑汁想你去哪了 |
[21:51] | A-and they’re getting more and more scared by the minute. | 而且他们会越来越担心你 |
[21:55] | When they finally see you, they’ll be so relieved. | 当他们找到你后 就会如释重负 |
[22:01] | But… | 但是… |
[22:03] | I mean, all that fear has got to go somewhere. | 所有的恐惧总是要发泄出来 |
[22:06] | All that fear | 所有的恐惧 |
[22:09] | will turn into white-hot anger | 都将化为愤怒 |
[22:13] | that will banish you to a world with no video games forever. | 你以后都不能玩电子游戏 |
[22:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:19] | I have a little boy, too. | 我也有孩子 |
[22:21] | I’m a brick wall. | 我可不会轻易动摇 |
[22:26] | Give me your cellphone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[22:27] | I’m 7. | 我才7岁 |
[22:29] | Would you give your 7-year-old a cellphone? | 你会让你7岁的孩子拿手机吗 |
[22:32] | Look, I am trying to help you. | 我这是想帮你 |
[22:34] | If you don’t cooperate, | 如果你不合作 |
[22:36] | then I’ll have to call child protective services. | 那我只好打电话给儿童保护机构了 |
[22:40] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[22:48] | Hey, you want to do this the hard way? | 吃硬不吃软是吧 |
[22:52] | Then I will make that call. | 那我就打电话好了 |
[22:55] | You do what you’ve got to do. | 随你便 |
[23:01] | I stole a car once — when I was 12. | 我12岁时偷过一辆车 |
[23:04] | Didn’t make it two blocks. | 还没开出两个街区就完了 |
[23:06] | What stopped you? | 怎么阻碍了你 |
[23:08] | A dumpster. | 垃圾桶 |
[23:09] | First time I stole a car, I sideswiped the mirror. | 我第一次偷车 刮到了后视镜 |
[23:11] | First time? | 第一次 |
[23:12] | Second time, I ran out of gas. | 第二次 跑到没油了 |
[23:14] | Third, I got away with it. | 第三次 成功逃脱 |
[23:16] | – Fourth… – Fourth? | -第四次 -还有第四次 |
[23:18] | Flat tire. | 爆胎了 |
[23:19] | – Are you messing with me? – No. | -你在逗我 -没有 |
[23:21] | Was there a fifth? | 还有第五次吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. I lived in that one. | 有啊 我一直住那车里 |
[23:25] | – Damn it. – What just happened? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[23:26] | Mesentery’s bleeding like crazy. We got to open him up. | 肠系膜大出血 我们得给他手术 |
[23:29] | I thought that’s what we were trying to avoid. | 不是尽量避免开刀手术吗 |
[23:30] | We got no choice. We got to get in there, | 没有选择了 我们得开刀 |
[23:32] | and we got to get in there now. | 现在就必须进行手术 |
[23:33] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[23:35] | 10 blade! | 10号刀 |
[23:38] | Are you almost done here? | 你那好了吗 |
[23:40] | I’ve got two tib/fib fractures | 有两名肘关节骨折病人需要治疗 |
[23:41] | and an L45 compression fracture in Trauma 4. | 还有一名L45腰椎压迫骨折的病人在4号外伤室 |
[23:43] | Okay. Hang on. | 好的 稍等 |
[23:44] | All right, I’m gonna count to three, | 我数到三 |
[23:45] | and then I’ll do it, okay? | 然后我就动手 好吗 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:47] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[23:48] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[23:52] | Ah. Always better when you don’t see it coming. | 出乎意料反倒好些 |
[23:55] | Go ahead and put a shoulder sling on him, please. | 请给他绑上肩膀固定带 |
[23:57] | All right, Kepner. What’s next? | 好了 凯普娜 下一个病人呢 |
[23:58] | I already told you, if you’d been listening. | 我告诉你了 你认真听就会知道 |
[24:07] | What is going on? | 你怎么了 |
[24:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:09] | No, you’re not, and I know | 不 你有事 我很清楚 |
[24:11] | Because I’m the queen of | 因为我是 |
[24:11] | taking my personal crap out on other people. | 拿别人撒气专家 |
[24:14] | Especially you. | 特别是向你发泄 |
[24:15] | It looks like this. What’s going on? | 你现在就是这副模样 到底怎么了 |
[24:16] | I-I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[24:17] | And I don’t want you snapping at me. | 我也不想你对我发飙 |
[24:21] | You can’t have a baby. | 你不能生孩子 |
[24:23] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:24] | And it’s what you want. | 而你又很想要孩子 |
[24:25] | All you want is to have a baby and love that baby, | 你只盼望生一个宝宝 疼爱他 |
[24:28] | and nurture that baby and raise that baby, | 哺育他 养大他 |
[24:31] | And this woman,this…woman | 而这个女人 这个女的 |
[24:34] | throws her perfectly healthy kids off of a bridge. | 却把她健健康康的孩子扔下桥 |
[24:38] | Doesn’t that just enrage you? | 你难道不火大吗 |
[24:40] | – April… – I’m saying… | -艾普丽尔 -我想说 |
[24:41] | How are you not screaming right now at what she’s done? | 她做出这样的事 你怎么能忍得住不发飙 |
[24:45] | To her kids? To all of these people?! | 伤害了她的孩子 伤害了这么多无辜的人 |
[24:47] | How is any of this fair?! | 这根本就不公平 |
[24:49] | April! April. | 艾普丽尔 冷静 |
[24:51] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[24:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:54] | Now — | 现在 |
[24:54] | Patients are waiting. | 病人们还在等着 |
[25:02] | Will my daughter have a scar for the rest of her life? | 我女儿的脸上会留下疤痕吗 |
[25:06] | I took my time. | 我很用心地缝合 |
[25:08] | Any — any scar, it would be very minimal. | 就算留疤 也是很微小的伤疤 |
[25:12] | Every time she looks in a mirror, she’ll remember this. | 每一次她照镜子 都会想起这次事故 |
[25:15] | My kids… | 我的孩子们 |
[25:18] | They lost everything. | 他们失去了一切 |
[25:20] | They have you. | 他们还有你 |
[25:21] | I don’t…I’m not sure how good that is. | 我不知道 有我又能好到哪去 |
[25:23] | Look, I missed this. | 我没能阻止伤害 |
[25:25] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我 |
[25:27] | Whatever was happening…with Brooke. | 布鲁克到底怎么了 |
[25:31] | I just wasn’t seeing it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:34] | You know, you worry about everything. | 你担心所有的事 |
[25:38] | But I was not prepared for this. | 但我真没准备好面对这些 |
[25:44] | Should I have seen it coming? | 我该预料到这一切吗 |
[25:46] | How could I have prepared for this? | 面对这样的事 我如何能准备好 |
[25:55] | Why do we want to avoid putting in another port? | 为什么要避免再次插管 |
[25:57] | Each incision increases the chances of rupturing the membranes. | 每一次插管 都会增加撕裂羊水膜的风险 |
[26:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:03] | Hi. Robbins? | 罗宾斯 |
[26:05] | Um, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[26:06] | I wanted to ask if I could meet with you and talk — | 能不能和你当面好好谈谈 |
[26:09] | You and me and April. | 你 我 还有艾普丽尔 |
[26:11] | Her hands are a little full right now, doctor. | 她现在很忙 这位医生 |
[26:14] | Of course. We’re almost done here. | 没问题 我们这快完了 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I meant after. But soon, please. | 我是说手术结束后 不过请尽快 |
[26:19] | I just, um… | 我只想 |
[26:22] | I need to be prepared… for whatever it is. | 我想做好准备 无论即将面对的是什么 |
[26:26] | We need to know everything we can. | 我们得尽可能了解多一些事情 |
[26:27] | Just what it is, what we can do. | 情况到底如何 我们能做什么 |
[26:29] | Everything. | 想了解一切 |
[26:31] | I’ll come find you. | 我会来找你们 |
[26:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:37] | My friends — the baby with osteogenesis imperfecta. | 我的朋友 就是那个脆骨症孩子的父母 |
[26:40] | Hmm. I see. | 我懂了 |
[26:42] | You’re clear on what to tell them? | 你知道该告诉他们什么吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:46] | Just remember what I said about hope. | 记住我说过关于希望的话 |
[26:48] | Don’t make it any harder for them than it already is. | 别让他们受更多无谓的折磨 |
[26:54] | Can you take this, please? | 请你来接手 |
[26:56] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[26:57] | I am done here. | 我真受够了 |
[26:59] | Robbins! | 罗宾斯 |
[27:03] | They examined every slice? | 他们检查了所有切片吗 |
[27:05] | I stood in path and watched them. | 我看着他们检查的 |
[27:06] | Have them do it again. | 让他们再检查一遍 |
[27:07] | I did. There’s no evidence of insulinoma. | 已经做过了 没有胰岛瘤的迹象 |
[27:10] | Get me the ultrasound. The tumor is in here. | 把超声机拿来 肯定是肿瘤 |
[27:13] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定啊 |
[27:14] | The husband says she was stressed and overtaxed. | 她丈夫承认她精神压抑 负担过重 |
[27:17] | Sounds like she was headed for a nervous breakdown. | 这种形容 符合精神崩溃的症状 |
[27:18] | It sounds like she’s a mother, Owen. | 欧文 这种形容符合每个母亲 |
[27:21] | Where is that ultrasound? | 超声机在哪 |
[27:23] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[27:24] | people have breakdowns for all kinds of… | 人们可能因很多事而崩溃 |
[27:25] | Owen. Shut up. | 欧文 别说了 |
[27:34] | You’re not gonna find anything. | 你不可能找到的 |
[27:38] | I’m not? | 不可能吗 |
[27:41] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[27:48] | What’s that, right there? | 那是什么 就在那 |
[27:50] | It’s — it’s tiny. | 它很小 |
[27:51] | Feels like the head of a pin. | 像大头针一样 |
[27:53] | Right. But it’s there. I knew it was there. | 没错 但它就在那 我很确定 |
[27:56] | Excellent work, Dr. Grey. | 太棒了 格蕾医生 |
[27:58] | Edwards, scrub in. | 爱德华兹 参与手术 |
[28:16] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[28:17] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有手机 |
[28:18] | Give me your phone! | 把手机给我 |
[28:20] | It’s not mine. It’s Dylan’s. | 这不是我的 是迪伦的 |
[28:22] | This is not a game, Jack. | 我可没时间跟你玩了 杰克 |
[28:23] | Your brother is very badly hurt. | 你哥哥伤得非常严重 |
[28:26] | He is lying open on an operating table, | 他被开刀 躺在手术台上 |
[28:29] | with two doctors working very hard to save his life! | 两个医生在非常努力地拯救他的性命 |
[28:32] | There are no restart buttons. | 不能重启 |
[28:34] | There’s no replays. | 也不能再来一次 |
[28:36] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[28:37] | When it’s over, it’s over. It’s real. | 一旦结束就都结束了 这是真的 |
[28:41] | Now, he needs his parents! | 他需要他的父母 |
[28:43] | So what are you gonna do? | 现在你要怎么做 |
[28:47] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[28:50] | I wanted to go to the ice-cream shop, | 我想去冰淇淋店 |
[28:51] | and I asked him to drive me there. | 就让他载我去 |
[28:54] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[28:56] | I want my mom. | 我想妈妈 |
[29:07] | She should wake up soon. | 她很快就会醒了 |
[29:09] | A tumor? | 有肿瘤 |
[29:10] | Benign, but it secretes insulin, | 是良性的 但会分泌胰岛素 |
[29:12] | which causes major fluctuations in glucose levels. | 造成葡萄糖水平大幅波动 |
[29:15] | And that was — | 也就是说 |
[29:16] | The exhaustion, the confusion, the forgetfulness… | 会造成疲惫 意识混乱 健忘 |
[29:19] | the accident. | 和事故 |
[29:20] | It was the tumor. | 是肿瘤导致的 |
[29:22] | And it’s gone now. | 现在已经被切除了 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:31] | I should have never thought it. | 我不该那么想的 |
[29:33] | Not for one second. | 哪怕一秒钟 |
[29:35] | I should have never thought that you would hurt them. | 我不该以为你会伤害孩子们 |
[29:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:41] | It’s only 4:00 a.m. there. | 现在那里才凌晨四点 |
[29:43] | I told Cristina to go, too. | 当时我也叫克里斯蒂娜走 |
[29:47] | It was the only thing to do. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:50] | She had to go. | 她必须走 |
[29:52] | If she’d stayed, it would have been worse. | 她留下的话会更糟 |
[29:55] | I know that now. | 现在我懂了 |
[30:00] | Tell her “Hello” for me. | 代我向她问声好 |
[30:08] | Robbins, you don’t ever walk out of an O.R. | 罗宾斯 你永远也不可以手术做到一半 |
[30:10] | in the middle of a procedure — ever. | 就离开手术室 |
[30:12] | You have a shot! You have a chance! | 你可以试的 有机会的 |
[30:14] | And it may be small and it may be risky, but it’s a chance. | 虽然很小 会有风险 也是个机会 |
[30:17] | A chance that my friends would give anything to have, | 我朋友会不惜一切代价换取的机会 |
[30:19] | and you’re ignoring it — you’re wasting it. | 你却视而不见 白白浪费 |
[31:18] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[31:20] | I’m still here. | 我还在呢 |
[31:23] | Lynn — the nanny? | 琳 那个保姆 |
[31:24] | Oh! Lynn! | 琳 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:28] | You’re still here? | 你还没走 |
[31:29] | I am. | 是啊 |
[31:32] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[31:34] | Uh, now, tell me what it is you’re needing. | 跟我说说你都有什么需要 |
[31:36] | Uh, I, um… | 我 嗯 |
[31:38] | I need, uh, help with the kids, obviously. | 我需要有人帮忙照看孩子 这是当然的 |
[31:41] | More specifically…? | 能不能更具体一些 |
[31:42] | Uh, I need… | 我需要 |
[31:44] | Support. | 支持 |
[31:46] | My life and my work is very unpredictable. | 我的生活和工作都很难预测 |
[31:50] | And I need someone who understands that | 我需要一个能理解的人 |
[31:52] | and who can be there when I can’t, | 能在我不在的时候照看孩子 |
[31:54] | and who understands that if I can’t be there, | 能理解我要是没法照看他们 |
[31:57] | it’s because I must be where I am. | 是因为我必须去别的地方 |
[32:02] | And I need someone who believes in that | 我需要有人相信我 |
[32:04] | and who supports that. | 支持我那样做 |
[32:11] | I need a person… | 我需要有人 |
[32:14] | who is in it with me… | 能跟我同舟共济 |
[32:18] | and who believes in that. | 并且信任我 |
[32:22] | And I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[32:23] | I know… | 我知道 |
[32:25] | I seem like I’m crazy. | 我像疯了一样 |
[32:26] | And I’m — I’m really not. | 可我真的没疯 |
[32:29] | But… i’ve just had this day. | 我今天过得真的很糟 |
[32:34] | No, no, no. | 别哭 别哭 别哭 |
[32:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:53] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[33:01] | See this here? This linear hypointensity? | 看到这个没 这条线形低信号强度 |
[33:04] | It is a CSF plane. | 是个脑脊液平面 |
[33:06] | That’s what can give me a clean dissection. | 能让我进行平整的切割 |
[33:08] | If I leave behind one billionth of a malignancy, | 我要是漏掉恶性肿瘤的哪怕十亿分之一 |
[33:10] | the tumor will be back, | 肿瘤就会复发 |
[33:11] | so I am going to have to use every tool in the box — | 所以我必须利用所有可利用的工具 |
[33:14] | CUSA, lasers, | 空腔谐振手术吸引 激光 |
[33:16] | fluoroscein, radioactive seeds. | 荧光素 放射性粒源 |
[33:17] | I will not stop until I have completely decimated | 在完全破坏所有细胞前 |
[33:20] | each and every last cell. | 我不会停止 |
[33:23] | Chief? | 主任 |
[33:24] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[33:27] | It is… | 手术很 |
[33:29] | complex, and it is risky. | 复杂 还有很大的风险 |
[33:30] | I see three scenarios here. | 我认为有三种可能 |
[33:33] | One, Shepherd operates and I die on the table. | 一 谢博德操刀 我死在手术台上 |
[33:36] | Two, Shepherd operates | 二 谢博德操刀 |
[33:38] | and resects something she shouldn’t | 切了不该切的东西 |
[33:40] | and I wake up gorked. | 我醒后变成植物人 |
[33:41] | And three — least likely of all — | 三 也是可能性最小的一种 |
[33:45] | Shepherd operates, removes all of the tumor, | 谢博德操刀 移除所有肿瘤组织 |
[33:48] | and I wake up alive, deficit-free. | 我活着醒来 完好无损 |
[33:50] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[33:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:55] | But as I — | 但由于我 |
[33:56] | How far does the tumor need to reach | 肿瘤长到多大 |
[33:58] | before it becomes impossible to resect in its entirety? | 才无法完全切除 |
[34:02] | Nicole… | 妮可 |
[34:04] | We need to do this now. | 我们现在就得手术 |
[34:06] | How far? | 多大 |
[34:11] | Once it goes through the optic apparatus | 一旦肿瘤穿过视觉器官 |
[34:13] | and breaches the hypothalamus, | 进入下丘脑 |
[34:14] | there’s no way — I won’t touch it. | 就无法 我不会碰它 |
[34:15] | If — if you clot or bleed — | 如果你的血液凝结成块或出血 |
[34:18] | It’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[34:21] | Great. Then, we wait. | 很好 那我们就等 |
[34:23] | And when the tumor starts threatening the optic nerve | 肿瘤开始威胁到视神经 |
[34:25] | and heading to the hypothalamus, you can operate. | 向下丘脑生长的时候 你再手术 |
[34:29] | That is a dangerous plan. | 这计划太危险了 |
[34:30] | – It’s a stupid plan. – This is the plan. | -太愚蠢了 -就这么定了 |
[34:33] | You get at my tumor, you get at my knowledge, | 我的肿瘤交给你 我的知识交给你 |
[34:36] | I get at my life. | 我的生命留给我自己 |
[34:38] | Everyone’s happy. | 大家都满意 |
[34:52] | When did the parents get here? | 孩子爸妈什么时候来的 |
[34:53] | A few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[34:55] | I’m waiting to see if they hug that kid or slap him. | 我在等着看他们是抱他还是揍他 |
[34:58] | You’re a really good mom. | 你是个很好的妈妈 |
[35:00] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[35:02] | I mean, you’ve been riding me all day, | 你监督了我一整天 |
[35:04] | making sure I don’t screw up. | 确保我不把事情搞砸 |
[35:06] | Crap, you’ve been doing it for years. | 我去 好几年来你都是这么做的 |
[35:08] | It sucks, it’s annoying, but… | 这样很讨厌 很烦人 不过 |
[35:11] | it’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[35:14] | Tuck stole a candy bar a couple of weeks ago. | 塔克几周前偷了个糖果条 |
[35:17] | I only found out about it last night. | 我昨晚才发现 |
[35:20] | I got so mad. I yelled at him. | 我非常生气 大声呵斥他 |
[35:23] | Turns out,Ben already made him | 结果发现 本已经让他 |
[35:25] | go back to the store and pay for the damn thing. | 回店里付了款 |
[35:26] | I didn’t even know about it. | 我完全不知道这事 |
[35:31] | I mean, I’m so busy at work, I haven’t been there to — | 我忙着工作 都没能在那 |
[35:37] | How do I watch out for my own kid if I’m not even there? | 如果不能陪在他身边我如何能照顾好他 |
[35:39] | Huh? How do I do that? | 怎么能做到 |
[35:43] | I stole a bunch of stuff. | 我以前也偷东西 |
[35:44] | I turned out okay. | 现在不也挺好 |
[35:50] | Take her up to the I.C.U. and check her coags every hour. | 把她转去监护病房 每小时复查凝血功能 |
[35:53] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[35:56] | Who’s next? | 下一位病人是谁 |
[35:57] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[35:59] | Take a look at the board, babe. | 看看显示屏 亲爱的 |
[36:01] | Everyone’s been either admitted or discharged. | 所有人都被收住院或出院了 |
[36:04] | No, there were — there were at least 25 patients here. | 不 之前这里至少有25位病人 |
[36:08] | And you treated every one. | 你接诊了所有人 |
[36:10] | It’s damn good you were down here. | 有你在这真好 |
[36:16] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[36:20] | You and I have a real chance here, you know? | 你和我现在还是有机会的 |
[36:24] | We’re able to see this thing coming. | 我们能够提前知道出了问题 |
[36:27] | Then we are gonna find out exactly what it is | 那么我们就能搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[36:30] | and prepare ourselves. | 并让自己做好准备 |
[36:32] | I already talked to Arizona. She’s gonna sit down with us. | 我和亚利桑那说过了 她会陪我们一起讨论 |
[36:34] | We’re gonna get some answers. | 我们会找到答案的 |
[36:35] | I already have answers. | 我已经有答案了 |
[36:37] | Jackson, I spent all night looking it up. | 杰克森 我查了一个晚上 |
[36:41] | I pulled case study after case study. | 我研究了一个又一个病例 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I did the same thing, but those are other cases. | 我也研究过了 但那些病例说的都是别人 |
[36:45] | There are four types of osteogenesis imperfecta, | 成骨不全有四种类型 |
[36:47] | ranging from a manageable disability to completely fatal. | 结局从有自理能力的残疾到死亡不等 |
[36:50] | Ⅱ型和Ⅲ型最严重 | |
[36:52] | I’m talking about our baby. | 我关心的是我们的孩子 |
[36:54] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[36:56] | I studied my ultrasounds. | 我研究了我的超声结果 |
[36:59] | Best case — | 最好的可能 |
[37:01] | our kid gets surgery after surgery. | 我们的孩子要不停地接受手术 |
[37:04] | Worst case — our kid lives only minutes after birth. | 最坏可能 我们孩子出生后活不过几分钟 |
[37:12] | I don’t — I don’t need answers. | 我不 我不需要答案 |
[37:14] | What I needed today was just… | 今天我要的只是 |
[37:17] | to do something, | 做点什么 |
[37:20] | to treat things I could treat, | 处理我能处理的事情 |
[37:22] | to help people I could help. | 帮助我能帮助的人 |
[37:25] | At the very least, undo some of the damage | 至少 可以挽回这个疯女人 |
[37:27] | this lunatic woman did to her kids | 对她的孩子们和所有这些人 |
[37:28] | and all of these people here. | 所造成的伤害 |
[37:30] | She had a tumor. | 她长了个肿瘤 |
[37:32] | It turns out she had an insulinoma. | 后来发现她有胰岛素瘤 |
[37:35] | Causes cognitive deficits. | 会导致认知障碍 |
[37:36] | Hunt told me all about it. | 亨特都告诉我了 |
[37:37] | Look, she was not trying to hurt anyone. | 听着 她并不是想伤害任何人 |
[37:40] | She had… | 她 |
[37:44] | …no control. | 没办法控制 |
[38:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:03] | Why would that happen? | 为什么会这样 |
[38:04] | Why would God give her kids, give her a family, | 为什么上帝给了她孩子 给了她家庭 |
[38:07] | and let that — | 却又 |
[38:09] | Why would God let that happen?! | 为什么上帝会任由这种事情发生 |
[38:11] | I-I don’t understand it! | 我想不通 |
[38:13] | You can do everything right, and i-it doesn’t even — | 你所有事情都做对了 但却不能 |
[38:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:32] | I — I just — I don’t want you to hold me, | 我 我不 我不要你抱我 |
[38:34] | ’cause if you hold me, I’ll start to cry, | 因为如果你抱我 我会哭的 |
[38:36] | and I don’t want to start crying. | 我不想哭 |
[38:38] | ’cause if I start crying, I… | 因为如果我哭了 我 |
[38:41] | I will not be able to stop. | 我会哭得停不下来的 |
[38:42] | I will never be able to stop. | 我会永远哭下去的 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:53] | Whatever you need… | 无论你需要什么 |
[38:57] | …I’m here. | 我都在这 |
[39:02] | Did I tell you that it’s a boy? | 我告诉过你是个男孩吗 |
[39:07] | We’re having a boy. | 我们要有儿子了 |
[39:12] | When shock wears off… | 当休克缓解 |
[39:17] | …when the body can accept that a trauma has happened… | 当身体终于接受创伤已经发生的事实 |
[39:25] | …when it can let down its defenses… | 当它终于放下防御 |
[39:34] | Are you there? | 你到了吗 |
[39:35] | Uh, no. I’m about to, um… | 没有 快到了 |
[39:38] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[39:40] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再吵下去了 |
[39:44] | Oh, I don’t, either. | 我也不想 |
[39:46] | And I don’t want you gone. | 并且我也不想你走 |
[39:47] | I know that I told you to go, but… | 我知道是我叫你走的 但是 |
[39:50] | I mean… this isn’t us. | 但 这不是我们的风格 |
[39:53] | This isn’t how we end, is it? | 我们不会就这么结束的 是吧 |
[39:57] | I don’t want it to. | 我也不希望这样 |
[39:58] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[40:01] | I’m trying, too. | 我也在努力 |
[40:03] | Listen, my flight’s been delayed all day. | 我的航班延误了一整天 |
[40:05] | I’m still at the airport. I can come home. | 我还在机场 我可以回家的 |
[40:08] | …it’s a scary moment. | 这时恐惧感来临 |
[40:12] | Do I come home? | 要我回家吗 |
[40:15] | What do we want to promise each other? | 写什么誓言呢 |
[40:17] | That you’ll love me, even when you hate me. | 发誓你永远爱我 即使在你恨我的时候 |
[40:21] | “To love each other, even we hate each other.” | “就算互相憎恨 也还要相爱” |
[40:25] | It’s vulnerable. | 此时的身体很脆弱 |
[40:26] | No. No, go. | 不 走吧 |
[40:28] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:29] | You know, in — in — in a good way. Go. | 你懂的 我真心的 你去吧 |
[40:32] | And do what you have to do. | 去做你应该做的事情 |
[40:34] | We can do this. People do this. | 我们能做到 很多人都是异地的 |
[40:36] | No running — ever. | 不准逃跑 绝不 |
[40:39] | Nobody walks out, no matter what happens. | 无论出了什么事 都不准离开对方 |
[40:42] | People do, yes. | 是有人异地 对 |
[40:43] | Okay. So, go and do what you have to do. | 好了 走吧 去做你想做的事 |
[40:46] | And we will figure this out. | 我们会处理好的 |
[40:49] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[40:51] | We can do this. | 我们能相处得很好的 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:57] | Call me when you land. | 落地了打给我 |
[40:58] | And, Derek? | 德里克 |
[41:00] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[41:01] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[41:05] | This can work. | 一定可以 |
[41:07] | We will make this work. | 我们一定能继续相处下去 |
[41:08] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[41:10] | Are you still there? | 你还在那吗 |
[41:11] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:14] | Mer — | 梅 |
[41:15] | Meredith? Meredith, I’m losing you. | 梅瑞狄斯 信号不好 |
[41:17] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[41:28] | This…is…forever. | 这 永久有效 |
[41:37] | Sign. | 签名 |
[41:50] | Now what? | 然后干啥 |
[41:52] | Now I kiss the bride. | 现在我可以吻新娘了 |
[42:06] | The shock response had protected us… | 这种休克的反应保护了我们 |
[42:12] | …and it just might have saved us. | 也许 还救了我们一命 |