时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | They found this guy in Maine | 他们在缅因州发现一位 |
[00:40] | who had been living completely alone in the woods | 独自居住在森林的人 |
[00:43] | for 30 years. | 他足足住了30年 |
[00:46] | They called him the last true hermit. | 他们称他为最后一位真隐士 |
[00:54] | 30 years without the warmth of human touch. | 30年来没和任何人接触 |
[00:58] | Without conversation. | 没和任何人说过话 |
[01:04] | The hermit felt more lonely when he was out in the world… | 但当隐士走出了森林 |
[01:07] | Alex! Alex! | 阿历克斯 阿历克斯 |
[01:08] | than he ever felt in the woods by himself. | 却比他独在森林里更加寂寞 |
[01:17] | Surrounded by people but drowning in solitude… | 被人群包围 却沉溺在寂寞中 |
[01:22] | That kind of loneliness | 这种寂寞 |
[01:32] | can swallow you whole. | 是彻底侵蚀你 |
[01:39] | Hey! I texted you. | 嘿 我给你发短信了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I saw that. I was busy. | 我看到了 我在忙 |
[01:42] | Well, Cristina would’ve responded. | 克里斯蒂娜就会回复我 |
[01:44] | That’s not how it works. | 我们之间不是这样相处的 |
[01:45] | Not if she was doing what I was doing. | 如果她是在做我做的事 也没时间回复你 |
[01:47] | You pause. That’s the rule. | 你得停下来 这是规矩 |
[01:48] | – What? – If the text is urgent, | -什么 -如果短信是紧急内容 |
[01:50] | Cristina would say to Owen, “Pause,” | 克里斯蒂娜会跟欧文说 “停” |
[01:52] | and I would say to Derek, “Pause,” | 我会和德里克说 “停” |
[01:53] | then we’d text each other back. | 然后我们会给对方回复 |
[01:54] | – In the middle of sex? – If the the text is urgent. | -滚床单的时候也这样吗 -如果情况紧急就是这样 |
[01:57] | The fact you are checking a text while you’re doing it | 你滚床单的时候还看短信 |
[01:59] | – is already sad. – We had a special ringtone. | -这已经悲剧的了 -我们有专属铃声 |
[02:01] | Hey, you want a special ringtone? | 嘿 你想要专属铃声吗 |
[02:02] | No. Wait, this pause thing… | 等等 这个”停下来” |
[02:05] | Like, your legs are in the air | 就像双脚悬在空中 |
[02:06] | – and you’re screaming and… – Pause. | -你在尖叫 然后 -停 |
[02:09] | No, I don’t pause. Jo doesn’t pause. | 不 我不会停 乔也不会 |
[02:11] | She fast-forwards and she rewinds, | 她只会快速地来回动 |
[02:13] | – but she doesn’t pause. – Okay, that’s gross. | -她不会停 -真恶心 |
[02:15] | Do you wanna scrub in on my I.V.C. sarcoma? | 你想和我一起做下腔静脉骨肉瘤手术吗 |
[02:17] | – Is it a kid? – No. | -是孩子吗 -不是 |
[02:19] | Then no. Why? | 那算了 为什么找我 |
[02:21] | Because I want some company. | 因为我想有人陪伴 |
[02:22] | Get a resident. | 找个住院医师 |
[02:23] | I have a resident. I want a grownup. | 住院医师我有 但我想找个主治医师 |
[02:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:26] | Cristina would’ve scrubbed in. You’re no good at this. | 克里斯蒂娜会和我一起 你真太烂了 |
[02:28] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[02:29] | You wanna scrub in on my I.V.C. Sarcoma? | 要一起做下腔静脉骨肉瘤手术吗 |
[02:31] | Well, you don’t need me for that. Don’t you have a resident? | 你不需要我啊 你不有住院医师吗 |
[02:33] | Residents are boring. All they wanna do is learn. | 住院医师太无聊了 他们只想学习 |
[02:35] | Come on. It’s gonna be good. | 来嘛 很棒的 |
[02:37] | It’s all over the liver, hepatic vein. | 肝脏和肝动脉全部都是 |
[02:39] | It’s gonna be bloody and gross. | 会是血淋淋加超恶心 |
[02:41] | Does look like fun. | 的确蛮有意思的 |
[02:43] | Page me when you’re ready. See you in the O.R. | 准备好了呼我 手术室见 |
[02:45] | Adrian Nelson, 51. Presents with abdominal pain. | 艾德里安·奈森 51岁 出现下腹疼痛症状 |
[02:49] | Scans show a leiomyosarcoma | 片子显示患有平滑肌肉瘤 |
[02:51] | behind the liver, including the I.V.C. | 位于肝脏后方 包括下腔静脉 |
[02:53] | What’s the surgical plan? | 手术计划是什么 |
[02:54] | Laparotomy to isolate the vessel, | 剖腹手术来分离血管 |
[02:56] | resect the tumor, and then replace with a graft. | 切除肿瘤 再进行移植 |
[02:59] | It’s a pretty straightforward procedure, Adrian. | 手术很简单直接 艾德里安 |
[03:01] | I don’t foresee any problem. | 我预测不会有什么问题 |
[03:02] | Could I ask you to… | 我能问下 |
[03:04] | I-it’s silly. Never mind. | 这太傻了 算了 |
[03:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:09] | She wants you to — to swear on the book. | 她希望你 对着这本书发誓 |
[03:12] | “The Odyssey.” | 《奥德赛》 |
[03:14] | It’s — it’s the first book I ever sold Adrian. | 这是我卖给艾德里安的第一本书 |
[03:16] | The day we met. | 也是我们初次见面 |
[03:17] | Michael’s a rare book vendor. | 迈克尔专卖绝版书 |
[03:19] | Our hands touched when I was ringing her up… | 在我给她打电话的时候 我们就爱上了 |
[03:21] | And it was… it was such a high. | 那感觉 真太棒了 |
[03:23] | It was electric. | 太有火花了 |
[03:25] | We were both too shy to ask for a date. | 我们都很害羞 不敢约对方 |
[03:27] | So I wrote my number on a bookmark. | 所以我把自己的号码写在了书签上 |
[03:29] | I saw it as soon as I got home, and then I called. | 我回家就看到了 我就立刻打给他 |
[03:31] | We’ve been together ever since. | 然后我们就一直在一起 |
[03:35] | This book, it’s — it’s — it’s our wedding ring. | 这本书 就像是我们的结婚戒指 |
[03:38] | Could you swear on the book, Dr. Grey, | 你能对着书发誓吗 格蕾医生 |
[03:41] | that you’ll do your best? | 发誓你会尽力 |
[03:41] | It would mean so much. | 这对我们意义非凡 |
[03:44] | Dr. Wilson, too. | 威尔逊医生一起吧 |
[03:46] | – Sure. – I swear. | -当然 -我发誓 |
[03:52] | So Dr. Wilson will prep you, and I’ll see you up there. | 威尔逊医生帮你们准备 我们手术室见 |
[03:56] | They’re adorable. | 他们太有爱了 |
[03:58] | They’re weirdos. | 他们是怪人 |
[04:00] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little bit of pressure. | 你会感到有点压力 |
[04:02] | And this will tell us conclusively | 这会让我们清楚知道 |
[04:04] | – if the osteogenesis imperfecta is type II or III? – Yes | -孩子患上的是II型还是III型软骨症 -是的 |
[04:07] | Yeah. It’s probably type III though, right? | 很有可能是III型 对吧 |
[04:08] | I mean, so far there’s been no indication of fetal distress. | 至今为止还没有任何胎儿窘迫的症状 |
[04:11] | Well, we’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[04:15] | It’ll be okay. O.I. Type iii, it’s hard, sure, | 会没事的 软骨症III型的确很困难 |
[04:17] | when there’s surgeries and challenges, but we’re surgeons. | 会有很多手术和挑战 但我们可是医生 |
[04:20] | We can…we can handle challenges, right? | 我们 禁得起挑战 对吧 |
[04:22] | I mean, we’ll — | 我说的是 我们会 |
[04:24] | We’ll still be able to give our baby a wonderful life. | 我们仍然能给孩子一个美好人生 |
[04:28] | Right? | 是吧 |
[04:28] | Many type iii babies live very, very happy lives. | 很多III型孩子的生活都很快乐 |
[04:36] | Shouldn’t Dr. Herman be doing this? | 不是该赫尔曼医生来做么 |
[04:38] | Mm, it’s very routine procedure. | 这只是很简单的流程 |
[04:40] | Dr. Herman is the big gun. | 赫尔曼医生可是大牛 |
[04:43] | We only fire the big gun when we need the big gun. | 只有必要时候才会找大牛啦 |
[04:45] | I’m the little gun, so… | 我是小菜鸟 所以 |
[04:47] | Let the little gun work. | 这小事就交给我了 |
[04:59] | Thank you so much. I know that took up a lot of your time. | 非常感谢你 我知道占用了你很多时间 |
[05:02] | I just wanna get all of the views | 我得了解各个角度 |
[05:03] | with the thinnest cross sections I can get. | 才能找到最细的横切面 |
[05:06] | And I find that adorable. | 我觉得那太有爱了 |
[05:08] | You really think you can pull off your plan, huh? | 你真以为你的计划能成功 |
[05:11] | I’ve got all your past medical records. | 我拿到你过去的病例记录 |
[05:13] | Once I get a firm grasp | 当我清楚知道 |
[05:14] | on the roads your other surgeons took to get to “No,” | 别的医生是怎么跟你说”不” |
[05:17] | I can cut away a clear path to “Yes.” | 我就能找到方法跟你说”是” |
[05:19] | By the time I’m done with your tumor, | 当我搞定你的肿瘤之后 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna be able to tell you | 我就能告诉你 |
[05:21] | what street this bastard grew up on | 这该死的是怎么长的 |
[05:23] | and where it lost its virginity. | 在哪献出”初夜”的 |
[05:25] | Well, you certainly are confident. | 你的确很自信啊 |
[05:27] | – Thank you. – Or delusional. | -谢谢 -又或者是异想天开 |
[05:29] | One of the two. | 反正就是这其中之一 |
[05:31] | It’s hard to tell. They look similar. | 很难分辨 两者都差不多 |
[05:39] | So I think we need to talk about what we’ll decide | 我们该谈谈如果孩子是III型软骨症 |
[05:42] | if it turns out the baby’s type iii. | 我们该做怎样的决定 |
[05:43] | I already told you, he won’t be. | 我跟你说了 他不是 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I know that’s what you believe. So do I, obviously. | 我知道你很有信念 我也是 |
[05:48] | But if he is type ii, then it’s so terrible… | 但如果他是II型 这情况很不乐观 |
[05:51] | – I know. – And fatal… | -我知道 -死亡率… |
[05:52] | Usually. | 经常 |
[05:53] | All right? And before that, it’s even worse. | 好吗 在这之前 更加糟糕 |
[05:55] | I-I know all of this. I just — I don’t wanna talk about it. | 这些我都知道 我只是不想聊这些 |
[05:58] | But we should talk about it. We need to talk about it. | 但我们应该谈谈 我们需要谈谈 |
[06:00] | W-why? Why can’t we just wait until tomorrow? | 为什么 为什么就不能等到明天呢 |
[06:02] | Because we should have a plan. What do you mean? | 因为我们得有个计划 不知道么 |
[06:05] | Okay, well, uh, what do you wanna do? | 好吧 你想怎么做 |
[06:07] | That’s what I’m saying. I think we should decide. | 就像我说的啊 我们该做决定 |
[06:10] | No, no. I’m — I’m — I’m asking what you want. | 不 我问的是你想怎么做 |
[06:13] | I want for us to figure this out together. | 我想和你共同解决问题 |
[06:15] | I don’t — I don’t think that’s true. | 我不觉得你真是这样想 |
[06:16] | I think that you already know what you would wanna do. | 你早就决定了 |
[06:18] | – So… – What? | -那么 -什么啊 |
[06:19] | Just — yeah, just say it out loud. | 说出来 大声说出来 |
[06:22] | – Don’t… – Right now. Well, what do you wanna do? | -别这样 -现在说出来 你想怎么做 |
[06:30] | If our baby is type ii, I… | 如果我们的孩子是II型软骨症 |
[06:35] | I think we should terminate. | 我觉得我们该打掉 |
[06:40] | And I don’t care whether our baby is type ii or type iii. | 但我不管孩子是II型还是III型 |
[06:44] | Either way, I wanna keep him. | 我都会留住他 |
[06:46] | Wh—-April. | 什么 艾普丽尔 |
[06:47] | I told you I didn’t wanna talk about this. | 我说了我不想谈这些 |
[06:54] | Look at all these adhesions. | 看看这些粘连 |
[06:56] | No way to see ’em coming. | 完全没有预料到 |
[06:58] | Sneaky little bastards won’t show up on the scan. | 偷偷摸摸的小混蛋在片子上根本显示不出来 |
[07:00] | And there’s more of them posteriorly, too. | 肝脏后部还有更多 |
[07:02] | I need some more exposure. | 我需要更大的术野 |
[07:04] | You’re thinking of extending the incision? | 你想延伸切口吗 |
[07:06] | I have to. I can’t see what’s up in there. | 只能这样了 我看不到里面的情况 |
[07:08] | This tumor just keeps coming. | 肿瘤不停出现 |
[07:09] | And all the landmarks are obscured. | 所有的指标都很模糊 |
[07:11] | I’m lost in here. It’s like going blind. | 我完全迷失了 像瞎了一样 |
[07:14] | Hey, uh, would you bring those scans closer, please? | 请把片子拉近一点 |
[07:16] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[07:19] | See, the tumor should be in the suprahepatic I.V.C. Only. | 看 肿瘤应该只在肝脏表面 |
[07:21] | That can’t be right. | 这不对啊 |
[07:22] | It doesn’t show any further local invasion. | 没有显示肿瘤侵入了其他部位 |
[07:24] | Show me the coronal view? | 给我看左侧腹部界面 |
[07:27] | What’s the tumor doing all the way over there? | 这肿瘤怎么会出现在这么多地方 |
[07:29] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[07:31] | – How old are these scans? – They’re only two weeks old. | -片子什么时候照的 -两周前 |
[07:33] | And they’re completely outdated. | 完全过时了 |
[07:34] | I mean, this thing is growing too fast. | 肿瘤生长速度太快了 |
[07:36] | Nothing is where it’s supposed to be. | 完全乱套了 |
[07:38] | Tumor has extended to the I.V.C. Tributaries. | 肿瘤已扩散至下腔静脉支流 |
[07:41] | – Yeah, these scans are useless. – I can’t see what I’m doing. | -这些片子都没用了 -我完全不知道自己在干嘛 |
[07:43] | Oh, god. It’s also spreading through the diaphragm. Suction. | 天啊 都已经扩散到膈膜了 抽吸 |
[07:46] | – I can’t even see where… – Neither can I. | -我完全看不到 -我也是 |
[07:49] | Don’t touch that. It’s tearing. | 别碰那个 正在破裂 |
[07:51] | Well, the tumor’s extended all the way up between the lungs. | 这肿瘤都扩散到肺部了 |
[07:53] | Someone page cardio! | 快呼叫心脏科的人 |
[07:54] | It’s all the way up into the pericardium. | 已扩散至心包膜了 |
[07:56] | Get the suction out. Don’t touch it. Don’t do anything. | 停止抽吸 别碰 什么也别做 |
[07:58] | Page — page cardio 9-1-1! | 紧急呼叫心脏科 |
[08:00] | We gotta get out. Everybody out. Hands off. | 我们得停下来 大家停下来 停手 |
[08:09] | What are we doing? What’s going on? | 怎么办 怎么了 |
[08:16] | Can someone say something? What are we doing? | 来人说句话啊 我们怎么办 |
[08:18] | It’s spread from her major blood vessels to her liver, | 肿瘤已从她的主要血管扩散至肝脏 |
[08:20] | Diaphragm, pericardium, and maybe even her heart. | 横膈膜 心包膜 可能还有心脏 |
[08:23] | How can one tumor grow this big this fast? | 怎么一个肿瘤的生长速度能如此之快 |
[08:25] | – It is everywhere. – It’s a monster. | -到处都是 -简直是怪兽 |
[08:27] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[08:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | Michael, I’m afraid Adrian’s tumor | 迈克尔 艾德里安的肿瘤 |
[08:50] | has grown considerably | 生长得太快了 |
[08:52] | and it’s now reaching around her heart. | 现在已经扩散到心脏了 |
[08:54] | So Dr. Pierce is here. | 皮尔斯医生是心脏科的 |
[08:56] | Her — her h-heart? | 扩散到 心脏 |
[08:57] | It’s entangled through the vein that stretches up | 肿瘤缠绕着 |
[09:00] | from her liver to her heart. | 从肝脏到心脏的血管 |
[09:01] | And it’s growing more rapidly than anticipated. | 生长速度之快超出了我们预期 |
[09:04] | So we need to take her for more M.R.I.S | 我们得带她去照核磁共振成像 |
[09:06] | so we can see how extensive the tumor’s growth is. | 看看肿瘤的扩散范围到底有多广 |
[09:10] | Now there’s all of you. | 你们都在这 |
[09:12] | Three doctors. | 三位医生 |
[09:15] | Three is a lot. | 三位已经很多了 |
[09:20] | Look, um, Odysseus didn’t return to Ithaca all by himself. | 看 奥德赛也不是靠自己回到了伊萨卡岛 |
[09:24] | He needed a lot of help, right, from the Phaeacians? | 他得到了费阿刻斯人很大的帮助 |
[09:27] | Well, we’re the Phaeacians. | 我们就是费阿刻斯人 |
[09:29] | You want all the Phaeacians you can get. | 而你们还得要几个费阿刻斯人 |
[09:32] | We are going to figure this tumor out. | 我们会搞清楚这肿瘤是怎么回事 |
[09:39] | So light. | 好轻啊 |
[09:41] | And it’s last year’s model. | 这还是去年的模型 |
[09:42] | We’re weeks away from unveiling one that will weigh 30% less. | 几周之后我们就发布新模型 比这还要轻30% |
[09:45] | Mm. Wow. Very impressive. | 真了不起 |
[09:47] | Your project is impressive. | 你们的项目才真了不起 |
[09:49] | Robotic limbs for injured vets? | 给受伤老兵安装智能假肢 |
[09:51] | Sexy as hell. | 实在太带感了 |
[09:52] | And we at CyberSystems are dying to climb into bed with you. | 我们网络系统的人都想和你们混了呢 |
[09:56] | Well, that’s very flattering. | 太受宠若惊了 |
[09:58] | Mm-hmm. Good. I want it to be. | 我就希望如此 |
[10:00] | I’ll leave you this folder | 我把这资料留给你们 |
[10:01] | so you can go over the materials. | 你们可以看看 |
[10:03] | I’ll be in Seattle another day, | 我还会在西雅图呆一天 |
[10:05] | So please, call me if you need…anything. | 有什么需要请打电话给我 |
[10:08] | Thank you. Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你 谢谢你能来这 |
[10:13] | So… what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[10:14] | – I think you should definitely go for it. – Really? | -我觉得你该接受 -真的吗 |
[10:16] | ’cause I was not that impressed with these transducers. | 但他们的传感器真的很一般 |
[10:18] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[10:20] | No, those — those things are crap. | 这东西不咋地 |
[10:21] | I’m talking about her. | 我是在说她 |
[10:22] | Her vibes? You didn’t feel her vibes? | 她给你的信号 你没感受到吗 |
[10:26] | Major vibage for Major Hunt. | 对少校亨特大有好感 |
[10:28] | You read that totally wrong. | 你肯定感觉错了 |
[10:30] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[10:31] | “Your project’s sexy as hell. | “你们的项目好性感 |
[10:33] | Ooh, ooh, let’s climb into bed.” | 让我们同床共枕吧” |
[10:35] | I was actually uncomfortable. | 我都快诗了 |
[10:36] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[10:39] | There you are. Where have you been? | 你来了 你去哪了 |
[10:41] | I was performing a C.V.S. on April Kepner. | 我给艾普丽尔·凯普娜做了绒毛活检 |
[10:43] | We’re just waiting for the results. | 我们刚才正在等结果 |
[10:44] | God, I hate waiting. | 天哪 我讨厌等待 |
[10:45] | In peds, it is — it’s much easier. | 在儿科 这很简单 |
[10:47] | You know, the parents are right there. | 父母们都在 |
[10:48] | And — and you talk to them, | 你直接跟他们交流 |
[10:49] | and then their kid is right there, | 而且他们的孩子也在 |
[10:51] | so they can hold them close | 所以他们可以抱紧自己的孩子 |
[10:52] | and hope for the best. | 尽量往好处想 |
[10:53] | The cat’s on the roof. | 在听坏消息前有所准备 |
[10:54] | With this, there’s no kid to hold. | 而这次 没有孩子去抱紧 |
[10:56] | The problem feels so theoretical. | 所有的问题都只是理论上的 |
[10:58] | You know, there’s no cat, there’s no roof. | 没有实在的婴儿给她们抱着 |
[10:59] | There’s just two scared parents feeling totally helpless. | 只有两个感觉无助的父母 |
[11:02] | And you’ve had the results rushed? | 你让检查结果加急处理了吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah. I should get them in, like, 24 hours. | 对 24小时内应该就能拿到了 |
[11:05] | Well, then there’s nothing more to do about it today, | 那今天就不用再操心这件事了 |
[11:07] | which is good. | 这挺好的 |
[11:08] | I have been working miracles. | 我可是一直在创造奇迹 |
[11:11] | I have found us the most incredible surgeries, | 我给咱们找了许多了不得的手术 |
[11:15] | all for the next few weeks. | 下几周都有的忙了 |
[11:17] | Look, a T.T.T.S. in a 19-weeker. | 19周大的双胞胎输血综合征患者 |
[11:19] | A 21-week T.R.A.P. sequence that needs an R.F.A. | 21周大的双胎反向动脉灌注综合征患者需要进行射频消融术 |
[11:22] | A unilateral pulmonary agenesis. | 还有单侧肺发育不全的患者 |
[11:25] | And that is just the beginning. | 而这只是刚开始 |
[11:26] | – The beginning of what? – Your crash course. | -什么的开始 -你的速成课 |
[11:29] | I have hunted down the most screwed up, | 我找到了最糟糕的 |
[11:32] | medically compromised fetuses that I could find, | 医学上最难处理的胎儿病例 |
[11:35] | and I’m bringing them all here to this hospital | 并把他们都带到了这家医院 |
[11:37] | for you to learn and us to save. | 为了让你学习 让我们来救人 |
[11:39] | And you’ll get to fix them all? | 你要把他们都治好了 |
[11:40] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[11:42] | Start reading. | 开始读吧 |
[11:46] | You can thank me later. | 随后再谢我 |
[11:53] | …and then — and this sounds crazy, | 然后 这听起来会很疯狂 |
[11:54] | I know, so don’t even — | 我知道 所以不要 |
[11:55] | I’ll — I’ll build in a distribution | 我会在手术过程中引入 |
[11:57] | of a radioactive seed during surgery, | 一个放射性粒子分布 |
[12:00] | keeping Dr. Herman’s tumor bed free of recurring cells. | 保证赫尔曼医生的瘤床不会感染其他细胞 |
[12:03] | I thought you were gonna use a laser. | 我本来以为你要用激光 |
[12:04] | I am. I already did. We’re way past that. | 我用了啊 我们已经说过激光了 |
[12:07] | Try and keep up. | 要跟上进度 |
[12:08] | Uh, I’m sorry, Shepherd, but this is a great opportunity | 抱歉 谢博德 这对他们来说 |
[12:11] | – for them to learn. – I know. It’s fine. | -是绝佳学习机会 -我知道 没事 |
[12:12] | The laser is for ablating cells off the optic nerve — | 激光是用来消融视神经上的细胞 |
[12:15] | It’s a massive butterfly glioma. | 这是个巨大的蝴蝶状神经胶质瘤 |
[12:16] | Well, it’s not just massive. I mean… | 它不仅仅是巨大 我是说 |
[12:19] | – It’s magnificent. – No, no, no. | -它很华丽 -不不不 |
[12:21] | I-I mean that, won’t a laser take months? | 我是说激光会不会花费很长时间 |
[12:23] | A-again, uh, before that, I’ll be using | 再说一遍 在激光之前我会用 |
[12:26] | the ultrasonic surgical aspirator | 超声手术吸引器 |
[12:28] | to mush and flush the cells, | 来粉碎并冲刷这些细胞 |
[12:29] | then the sexy laser and the — yeah. | 然后用性感的激光 说 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. I’m just lost. | 抱歉 我没跟上 |
[12:32] | Um, you were just talking about laser ablation. | 你刚才在说激光消融 |
[12:33] | So is that confined to the optic chiasm | 这是仅用于视神经交叉部位 |
[12:35] | – or will that extend — – guys, step back. | -还是会延展至 -各位 退后一步 |
[12:37] | Look at the whole big, beautiful, shapely thing. | 看着这个巨大 美丽 匀称的肿瘤 |
[12:41] | Every part of this tumor’s body will respond differently. | 肿瘤的每个部分都会有不同的反应 |
[12:46] | You will need a multitude of approaches. | 你要用到多种方法 |
[12:48] | You will have to be gentle with one part | 有些地方需要你温柔地处理 |
[12:50] | And rough with the other. | 有些则需要粗暴对待 |
[12:51] | That is the only way she will respond. | 只有这样她才会有所反应 |
[12:53] | Get it? | 明白吗 |
[12:55] | I don’t see tumors the way she does. | 我没法像她那样观察肿瘤 |
[12:56] | Didn’t five surgeons say | 有五个医生不是都说 |
[12:58] | any one of these approaches | 这些方法中的任意一个 |
[12:59] | would likely kill the patient? | 都有可能导致病人死亡吗 |
[13:01] | Six. | 是六个 |
[13:03] | But none of them tried it all at the same time. | 但没人同时试过这些方法 |
[13:06] | It should work. | 应该会成功的 |
[13:06] | Maybe we should start over again from the beginning. | 或许我们应该从头再来一遍 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | I will begin with a, uh, bifrontal approach. | 我会以双额法开始 |
[13:15] | I-is that the right atrium? I can’t tell. | 那是右心房吗 我看不清 |
[13:17] | Everything looks like mush. | 一切看起来就像浓汤 |
[13:20] | Well, look at this angle right here. | 看这个角度 |
[13:21] | Is that invading the right atrium? | 肿瘤是不是入侵了右心房 |
[13:23] | I think that’s a motion artifact. | 我觉得那是个运动伪像 |
[13:24] | – Crap. – Adrian’s back in her room. | -该死 -艾德里安回到她房间了 |
[13:26] | Stable for now. How we doing here? | 目前稳定 我们现在的情况呢 |
[13:28] | Has the cyclops revealed himself? | “独眼巨人”现身了吗 |
[13:30] | The cyclops? | 独眼巨人什么 |
[13:31] | Well, the patient’s a fan of “The odyssey,” | 病人喜欢看《奥德赛》 |
[13:33] | so I’m calling the tumor the cyclops | 所以我把肿瘤称为独眼巨人 |
[13:35] | ’cause it’s a big, ugly monster. | 因为它是个又丑又大的怪物 |
[13:37] | And I feel like I’m working with one eye | 我觉得我像是在用一只眼工作 |
[13:38] | because I can see it, but I can’t get a sense | 因为我可以看到它 但不能对它 |
[13:41] | of the whole thing. | 有所感知 |
[13:42] | Every view is incomplete. | 每个画面都是不完整的 |
[13:44] | Okay, what if we get a new set of scans, with contrast, | 好吧 我们再做一次造影扫描 |
[13:48] | this time with 3-D reconstruction? | 这次用上3D重建 怎么样 |
[13:49] | Well, the woman’s lying open in her bed. | 患者还在床上躺着 胸腔大开 |
[13:51] | We don’t have time for a lot of trial and error. | 我们没时间进行反复试验 |
[13:53] | I just wanna reach in and grab it. | 我想伸进去 抓住肿瘤 |
[13:55] | Well, we could go in with these, | 我们可以用这些去手术 |
[13:56] | but, yeah, I can’t see. | 但我看不清楚 |
[13:59] | If I could just hold it in my hand | 如果我可以握着肿瘤 |
[14:01] | so that I could see it… | 这样我就可以看清楚 |
[14:04] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[14:05] | – What? – She’s having an idea. | -怎么了 -她有主意了 |
[14:07] | I already had it last year, and it’s brilliant. | 我去年就有了 而且还很棒 |
[14:09] | We are going to print it. | 我们把肿瘤打印出来 |
[14:12] | The whole tumor. | 整个肿瘤 |
[14:13] | I tried it with the portal veins, | 我原来拿门静脉试过 |
[14:14] | but it’s not working. | 但没成功 |
[14:15] | But with this, we don’t need it to function. | 但我们不用这个来发挥功效 |
[14:17] | She’s got a functioning tumor. | 她已经有了个活动的肿瘤 |
[14:19] | We just need to be able to see it | 我们只用看清楚就行了 |
[14:21] | – So we know how to kill it. – Know your enemy. | -这样我们就能去除它 -知己知彼 百战百胜 |
[14:23] | – Is this gonna work? – It’ll work. | -这会成功吗 -会的 |
[14:25] | Ooh, 2% left to upload. | 还剩2%上传成功 |
[14:26] | This is how we beat this thing. | 我们就靠这个打败肿瘤 |
[14:27] | This is how we get visualization. | 我们就靠这个来看得更清楚 |
[14:30] | We are going to have a tangible, anatomically correct | 我们会有一个真实的 结构准确的 |
[14:34] | 3-D model of this exact tumor, | 3D肿瘤模型 |
[14:37] | and correlate to the adjacent organs — | 而且它与邻近器官相互连接 |
[14:38] | Done! Loaded! | 上传成功了 |
[14:55] | In 10 hours. | 要等10小时 |
[14:58] | The longest documented surviving type ii case | 我找到的有记载的 |
[15:01] | that I could find lived for all of 18 months. | 最长的Ⅱ型病例存活时间为18个月 |
[15:03] | In an I.C.U. His entire life, | 而他的整个生命都在重症监护室 |
[15:05] | hooked up to a feeding tubes and a ventilator. | 身上连着喂食管和呼吸机 |
[15:07] | That’s not a life. | 这不叫生活 |
[15:09] | That’s not a life I want for my son. | 我不想让我儿子过这种生活 |
[15:10] | I — of c– neither do I. I… | 我 我当然也不想 我 |
[15:13] | Okay. So then how can you — | 好吧 那你怎么能 |
[15:15] | Because we don’t know what will happen. | 因为我们不知道结果会怎样 |
[15:17] | We don’t even know if he’s type ii. | 我们还不知道他是不是Ⅱ型 |
[15:19] | Okay, but what if he is? | 好吧 那万一他是呢 |
[15:21] | Any amount of time that he survives… | 他存活的所有时间 |
[15:23] | Any amount of time that he lives will be — | 他存活的所有时间都会… |
[15:24] | Will be with us, | 和我们在一起 |
[15:26] | – in our arms… – yes. | -在我们的怀抱中 -对 |
[15:27] | Knowing that he’s loved and wanted. | 知道有人爱护他渴望他 |
[15:30] | And his bones can break if you touch him. | 但如果你碰他 他的骨头可能会断 |
[15:32] | His bones can break if we’re changing his diaper. | 如果我们给他患尿布 他的骨头就会断 |
[15:34] | We’re doctors. We can handle it. | 我们是医生 我们能应付 |
[15:35] | If — if anyone can handle it, we can. | 如果别人能 我们也能 |
[15:37] | I’m not saying we can’t handle it. | 我不是说我们没法应付 |
[15:38] | I’m asking if we should. | 我是在问我们应不应该 |
[15:40] | Yeah, we’re doctors. | 对 我们是医生 |
[15:41] | Maybe we are better equipped to make an educated decision here. | 或许我们会有能力做出更好的选择 |
[15:44] | And maybe we were given this baby for a reason. | 或许我们获得这个婴儿是有原因的 |
[15:46] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[15:49] | You called your mom. | 你叫你妈妈来了 |
[15:51] | Yeah. People need their mom in a crisis. | 对 人有急事都会需要母亲 |
[15:53] | No, not everybody does. | 不 不是所有人 |
[15:56] | I came as soon as I got your call, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我一接到你电话就来了 |
[15:58] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[16:01] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[16:05] | Are you working today? | 你今天上班吗 |
[16:07] | – No. – Then let’s get out of here. | -没有 -那我们离开这 |
[16:09] | You could use a change of scenery. | 你应该换换地方 |
[16:10] | That’s actually a really good idea. | 这其实是个好主意 |
[16:12] | We should take the day, | 我们应该趁今天这个机会 |
[16:13] | go somewhere nice, maybe drive to the ocean. | 去漂亮的地方 或者开车去海边 |
[16:16] | Let’s go to church. | 我们去教堂吧 |
[16:17] | You’ll find comfort there. | 你在那会找到安慰 |
[16:22] | Yeah, go ahead. | 对 去吧 |
[16:23] | Let’s go pray. | 我们去祈祷吧 |
[16:41] | She is doing fine. | 她很好 |
[16:44] | Those chairs will kill your back. | 这椅子会伤了你的背 |
[16:45] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你应该回家休息 |
[16:48] | I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:50] | I-I can’t go home alone when she’s like this. | 她还这样子 我不能独自回家 |
[16:55] | Thought I’d just stay and read. | 我想着留下看看书 |
[16:57] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好啊 也可以 |
[16:59] | But I can’t read either. | 但我也读不进去 |
[17:01] | Can’t concentrate. | 没法集中注意力 |
[17:04] | It’s odd. I-I’ve — I’ve never had that problem. | 很奇怪 我从来没有这样过 |
[17:07] | I think it’s because… | 我觉得是因为 |
[17:10] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[17:13] | I-I always know where she is. | 我总是知道她在哪里 |
[17:15] | Well, she’s right here. | 她就在这里啊 |
[17:17] | It’s just as if she’s asleep in the bed next to you. | 这就像她靠着你在床上睡着了 |
[17:21] | Not really. | 不是这样的 |
[17:24] | Because she might not wake up. | 因为她可能醒不过来了 |
[17:27] | I feel like… | 我觉得 |
[17:29] | like she’s sailed away | 她像是飘走了 |
[17:30] | And I don’t know if she’s coming back. | 而我不知道她回不回来 |
[17:33] | That’s the feeling, you know? | 就是这种感觉 你懂吗 |
[17:36] | Michael, we are working very hard to solve this. | 迈克尔 我们在尽全力拯救她 |
[17:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:41] | I know. I just… | 我知道 只是 |
[17:44] | I just want her to come back. | 我只是想让她回来 |
[17:47] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[17:51] | This H.L.H.S. case seems impossible. | 这个左心发育不良症看起来没救了 |
[17:54] | Mother’s pregnant for the third time, | 母亲已经是第三次怀孕了 |
[17:55] | and each baby was stillborn. | 而且每个婴儿都是死于胎中 |
[17:57] | Well, this one will be, too. | 那这个婴儿也会如此 |
[17:58] | 22q11 deletion? | 22q11微缺失综合征 |
[18:01] | She should adopt. | 她应该领养孩子的 |
[18:03] | Now this one, however — | 但这个病例 |
[18:05] | Tracheal balloon occlusion for C.D.H.? | 用气管球囊闭塞法治疗先天性膈疝 |
[18:08] | Card that puppy. | 把这个小可爱写到卡片上 |
[18:10] | How do you do this without — | 你是怎么做到的 还没有 |
[18:11] | I mean, these stories are awful. | 我是说这些病例都挺糟糕的 |
[18:13] | They’re patients, Robbins. | 他们是病人 罗宾斯 |
[18:14] | The more you find, the more you learn, | 你找到的更多 就学习到更多 |
[18:16] | the more we save. | 我们就能救更多人 |
[18:17] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[18:19] | Your work is making these three categories — | 你的工作就是把这些分成三类 |
[18:21] | possible, impossible, maybe. | 可能治愈 无法治愈 待定 |
[18:24] | Any other approach is a waste of our time. | 别的任何方法都是浪费时间 |
[18:38] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[18:40] | It’s fate! | 这就是命 |
[18:41] | Look! It’s your sexy tech rep! | 看 是你的性感技术代表 |
[18:42] | Your sexy tech rep! | 你的性感技术代表 |
[18:44] | She — she’s not my sexy anything. | 她 她不是我的性感什么人 |
[18:46] | Not yet, but she could be. | 现在不是 但可能是 |
[18:49] | I came out tonight with you to — to unwind, | 我跟你今晚是出来放松的 |
[18:51] | not to… | 不是 |
[18:52] | And she’s a — she’s a tech rep. | 而且她是个技术代表 |
[18:53] | That’s a conflict of interest. | 有利益冲突存在的 |
[18:55] | Not if we don’t buy her transducers. | 我们不买她的传感器不就行了 |
[18:56] | They’re junk, anyway. | 反正它们也是垃圾 |
[18:58] | Come on! You gotta get back in the saddle. | 拜托 你也该重上马鞍了 |
[19:01] | And she’s got a nice saddle. | 而且她这个马鞍也不错 |
[19:02] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | What? Whoa. Whoa. What are you doing? | 什么 你要干什么 |
[19:08] | Okay, so listen, | 好吧 听我说 |
[19:10] | I’m not, uh, really great at this kind of thing, | 我不太擅长这种事情 |
[19:12] | so I’m just gonna blurt it out. | 所以我就直接说了 |
[19:13] | I think that you were interested | 我觉得你今天不仅仅 |
[19:14] | in more than just our program today. | 对我们的项目感兴趣 |
[19:16] | Oh, you picked up on that? | 你察觉到了啊 |
[19:17] | I was right! Ha ha ha! | 我说对了 哈哈哈 |
[19:19] | I knew it! Okay. So this should be easy. | 我就知道 那这就简单了 |
[19:22] | Owen is a little bit shy, but he’s a great guy. | 欧文有点害羞 但他是个好人 |
[19:25] | And, uh… the feeling’s mutual. | 而且 他也觉得你不错 |
[19:28] | So… | 所以 |
[19:32] | So what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[19:34] | I would say that there’s something about him | 我觉得他身上有一点 |
[19:36] | that doesn’t quite… feel like he’s my type. | 不适合我 |
[19:39] | What?! No! He’s… | 什么 不可能 他 |
[19:41] | He’s very attractive. He’s nice. He’s funny. | 他人这么帅 心地好 风趣幽默 |
[19:44] | People like funny, right? | 人们都喜欢有趣的人 对吗 |
[19:45] | I mean, come on. Give him a chance. | 拜托 给他个机会 |
[19:46] | What about him isn’t your type? | 他怎么不适合你了 |
[19:48] | He has a penis. | 他是个男的 |
[19:53] | Ohh. | 啊 |
[19:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:57] | Wait. No. You were… | 慢着 话说 |
[20:00] | You — you were flirty. | 你刚刚挺骚气的呀 |
[20:01] | I was, | 对啊 |
[20:02] | but not with him. | 但不是对着他骚嘛 |
[20:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:09] | Um… | 这样 |
[20:11] | Wow. | 哇啦 |
[20:12] | I am wildly saddened by my, uh, intense… | 真是丢死人了 |
[20:15] | Lack of game right now. | 竟然这么迟钝了 |
[20:16] | I can’t believe I didn’t see that coming. | 难以置信我竟落到这般田地啊 |
[20:18] | I — there was a time when I would’ve been all, | 以前只要是别人眼神一过来 |
[20:19] | “That’s right. I know it’s me.” | 我就知道是对我有意思 |
[20:20] | But right now, I’m just like, uh, | 而现在呢 我 |
[20:23] | “Uh…” | 毫无感觉 |
[20:25] | ’cause, uh, you looking at me like that… | 其实你看我也 |
[20:27] | You are gorgeous, by the way. Uh… | 我只想说 你太美了 |
[20:29] | Do people just tell you that all the time? | 别人是不是都这么说啊 |
[20:30] | Because you are gorgeous. | 因为你真的太美了 |
[20:31] | I’m not. | 才没有 |
[20:33] | Am I? | 美么 |
[20:35] | No. | 肯定没 |
[20:36] | Am I? | 真美么 |
[20:38] | No. Wait. No, no. Wait, wait. Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 不可能 不行 别 别动手 |
[20:41] | Not into women? | 不是拉拉 |
[20:42] | No, no, no. I am, totally. | 不不不 我是啊 |
[20:44] | Women. Men. People, really. | 男女通吃 只要是人 |
[20:45] | I’m just — I’m just — I’m just — | 我只是 |
[20:46] | I’m just not really shopping right now. | 现在没这个心情 |
[20:48] | I’m — I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[20:50] | And it’s… was recent and painful | 就在最近 有些难受 |
[20:54] | and brutal. | 痛心吧 |
[20:55] | Brutal, actually. | 挺痛心 |
[20:57] | Well, if you wanna forget for just a little while, | 我能让你忘掉这一切哟 |
[21:01] | I fly out tomorrow. | 我能呆到明天呢 |
[21:03] | Doesn’t have to be anything more than one night. | 一夜只谈风月 无关其他 |
[21:07] | I would love… | 我确实 |
[21:11] | I would love to love that. I’m just not ready. | 我真想答应你 但是我还没准备好 |
[21:13] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:19] | W– | 怎 |
[21:26] | – Hi, guys. – Hey. | -大伙好啊 -好 |
[21:28] | You’re here late. | 迟到了啊 |
[21:29] | Well, we’re on a timeline. | 有太多事要忙了嘛 |
[21:30] | I, uh, was taking a look at Dr. Wall’s notes, | 我刚看了沃尔医生记的病例 |
[21:33] | and I found some contradictory information. | 我发现有点不对啊 |
[21:35] | He was the second opinion? | 他是给你确诊的第二名医生 |
[21:37] | Wall is where? | 哪儿的 |
[21:38] | Case Western. | 凯斯西储 |
[21:40] | Uh, he was third. | 他是第三个 |
[21:41] | Mm. He’s radiation. | 他放射科的 |
[21:42] | Right. Just getting my dates straight. | 好的 我改正一下 |
[21:45] | What are all these? | 这些是啥 |
[21:46] | Cases. Fetuses. | 病例 胎儿病例 |
[21:48] | Each card represents a fetus | 个卡片都是我要 |
[21:49] | that I’m gonna teach Robbins how to fix. | 教罗宾斯救治的胎儿 |
[21:52] | That I…estimate we can get to in the time I have. | 这些估计在我走之前能教完 |
[21:56] | – And those? – Uh, these? | 这些也是 -这些啊 |
[21:58] | No. These are the ones that I could save, | 不是 这些是我如果活下来 |
[22:01] | Uh, if I had time. | 能救的胎儿 |
[22:03] | You should just think of them as babies who will die | 对于你而言呢 就是如果 |
[22:06] | if it turns out that you’re full of crap | 你是个庸医 没能切除我的肿瘤 |
[22:08] | and can’t take out my tumor. | 会害死的胎儿 |
[22:10] | Ah. No pressure. | 还真是没压力啊 |
[22:13] | Oh, no. Pressure. | 当然有 还不小呢 |
[22:15] | We’re — we’re on a timeline here, right? | 我们可是有很多事要忙 对吧 |
[22:17] | Try being me. | 做做我你就了解了 |
[22:26] | Okay. | 那不打扰了 |
[22:28] | Dr. Meadows, labor and delivery. | 弥得士医生 请到产房 |
[22:30] | Dr. Meadows, labor and delivery. | 弥得士医生 请到产房 |
[22:40] | Oh, good! You’re home! | 你回啦 太好了 |
[22:42] | Just in time for dinner. | 晚饭刚做好 |
[22:44] | Smells good. | 真香 |
[22:46] | How was church? | 今天做礼拜如何 |
[22:47] | The choir was there, | 唱诗班在那呢 |
[22:49] | Practicing for their service tomorrow night. | 为明晚做准备 |
[22:51] | Really beautiful. We should all go to it. | 太动听了 明天一起去吧 |
[22:54] | Ah, I don’t think | 这个不确定了 |
[22:55] | we’ll know what we’ll be up for tomorrow, Karen. | 明天指不定有别的事 凯伦 |
[22:58] | Because of the test results? | 是测试结果的事么 |
[23:01] | April told me about the test, and I told her | 普丽尔都告诉我了 |
[23:04] | there’s really no point in even getting those results. | 我跟她说测试结果根本没必要 |
[23:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:08] | God gives what he wants to give. | 上帝自有安排 |
[23:10] | No test is going to change that. | 任何测试都没用 |
[23:13] | And April’s already so upset, so stressed. | 而艾普丽尔现在这么焦虑伤心 |
[23:16] | It’s not good for the baby. | 根本不利于宝宝成长 |
[23:18] | Just focus on loving that sweet little baby. | 只要好好爱宝宝就好了 |
[23:21] | That’s all that matters. | 不要管其他的 |
[23:23] | No, that’s definitely not all that matters. | 显然不能这样 |
[23:25] | I know. It’s hard to understand sometimes | 我懂 上帝的安排 |
[23:28] | how his plan will unfold. | 确实很难理解 |
[23:30] | Yeah, but I’m not worried about his plan, am I? | 话是这么说 但我不担心他怎样安排 |
[23:32] | I’m worried about our plan. | 我担心的是我们自己的 |
[23:33] | He never gives us more than we can handle. | 上帝自有他的安排 |
[23:36] | Getting the results, | 测试结果 |
[23:37] | being informed about our baby’s condition — | 知道我们宝宝的情况 |
[23:39] | That’s how we handle it. | 这是我们自己的安排 |
[23:40] | I called our pastor at home. | 我给家里的牧师打了电话 |
[23:42] | April spoke to him at length. He was very helpful. | 艾普丽尔和他聊了很久 她想通了 |
[23:44] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[23:45] | Me. Let me help you. | 我才能帮你 |
[23:47] | Whatever happens, we will shoulder the burden | 不管发生什么事 我们 |
[23:50] | when it is placed upon us. | 一起承担 |
[23:51] | We will. | 我们会 |
[23:52] | You and I. We’ll shoulder the burden. | 是我和你 我俩一起承担 |
[23:53] | She’s just trying to help. | 我妈也是想帮我 |
[23:54] | Is she, though? Really? Is she helping? | 是么 你真这么想 她帮倒忙吧 |
[23:57] | Don’t snap at her. | 你别骂她啊 |
[23:59] | – Don’t talk to her in that tone. – What tone? | -别这么粗声粗气跟她说话 -我哪粗声粗气了 |
[24:01] | I’m not talking using a tone. I’m trying to understand. | 我这么和声细语 很体谅人的好么 |
[24:02] | You’re trying to talk my little girl | 你就是想让我女儿 |
[24:04] | into doing something she knows in her heart and soul | 做那件她从灵魂到身体 |
[24:07] | she does not want to do. | 都不想做的事 |
[24:08] | I’m not trying to talk her into anything. | 我根本没这么想 |
[24:09] | I’m supporting her in trying to make the best choice possible | 我只是帮她为我们孩子 |
[24:11] | for our baby, for her, for our family. | 为她自己 以及我们的家做最佳选择 |
[24:13] | – This is between April and her god. – Okay. | -这是艾普丽尔和上帝的事 -鬼扯 |
[24:15] | And if you think she is going to agree | 还有 你想都不要想 |
[24:18] | – to abort her child… – our child! | -让她打掉她孩子 -是我们的孩子 |
[24:20] | – You are — – get that straight. It’s our child. | -你就 -说清楚 那是我们的孩子 |
[24:22] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 闭嘴啊 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[24:24] | None of this is helping! | 别再说这些没用的 |
[24:26] | You are not helping, neither of you. | 你没帮到我 你也没有 |
[24:28] | I am standing here, | 我一人站在这 |
[24:29] | listening to you tell me that god only gives me one choice, | 听你们一个说 听从上帝的安排 |
[24:32] | and you telling me that I should forgo god’s choice. | 另一个说 不要听从上帝的安排 |
[24:34] | And the truth is, I don’t know anything | 而事实是 我什么都不知道了 |
[24:37] | expect that I am scared and sad and I’m alone. | 我只知道我伤心害怕 孤独无助 |
[24:42] | You’re both just standing there, | 你们两个站在那 |
[24:43] | yelling at each other and talking at me, | 吵得不可开交 然后和我说 |
[24:45] | but I am alone, and it is terrifying! | 但我却是一个人 我很怕 |
[24:49] | And the louder you get, the more terrified I become, | 你们吵得越凶 我越怕 |
[24:51] | so I just need you both to just shut up! | 所以麻烦两位都住嘴 |
[24:56] | Can you… can you do that? | 你们能不能 |
[24:58] | Can you please — can you please both just shut up? | 能不能安静一会 |
[25:21] | What are you guys still doing here? | 们怎么还没走 |
[25:23] | – We’re solving a tumor by 3-d printing it. – Yeah. | -我们在3D打印 准备治疗肿瘤呢 -对啊 |
[25:27] | What are you still doing here? | 怎么还在这 |
[25:29] | Also solving a tumor. | 是治疗肿瘤啊 |
[25:31] | Maybe you should 3-d print your tumor. | 那你也打印个3D的呗 |
[25:34] | Visibility is not my problem. | 肿瘤我看得可清楚了 |
[25:35] | I can see my tumor in all its problematic glory, | 那家伙还耀武扬威的 |
[25:40] | and it’s giving me the middle finger | 各种鄙视我 |
[25:41] | in front of Richard Webber and a bunch of residents. | 还当着理查德和那些个住院医生的面呢 |
[25:44] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[25:46] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[25:47] | Daycare. Nightcare. Whatever care. | 日托所 夜托所 反正是托所 |
[25:49] | It’s open 24 hours. | 24小时都有人值班 |
[25:51] | You know that’s only for surgeons on call, right? | 那地方只能放待命医生的孩子吧 你又不是 |
[25:53] | Bailey, don’t judge me. Derek lives in D.C. | 贝利 不要这么严嘛 我老公跑首都去了呢 |
[25:56] | No, I’m saying if they ask you, | 我的意思是 有人问你 |
[25:58] | make up something about being on call. | 你就忽悠一下人家 说你随时等做手术 |
[26:00] | When I had my genome lab, I was on call twice a week. | 那会我在捣鼓基因组的时候 我一周忽悠人家两次呢 |
[26:02] | You all realize that printing this thing | 你们都清楚吧 打印这东西 |
[26:04] | is gonna take, like, five more hours? | 还得花上个五个小时吧 |
[26:06] | – 7-ish. – 7 hours and 20 minutes. | -七小时呢 -七小时二十分 |
[26:07] | 7 and a half. | 七个半小时 |
[26:09] | I’m just saying you could go home, sleep, and then come back. | 我意思是你们能回家 好好睡一觉再过来 |
[26:13] | Someone has to stay in case the printer crashes. | 总得有人照看一下机器 以防故障 |
[26:17] | Plus, I don’t mind. I like the sound. | 而且 我没关系的 挺喜欢这声音 |
[26:19] | It’s kinda soothing. | 挺安抚人的 |
[26:25] | It feels weird to sleep alone. | 而且 一个人睡怪怪的 |
[26:27] | I’m not used to it. I don’t know why. | 我不太习惯 不知道为嘛 |
[26:31] | He used to go away all the time, | 他之前也经常不在家 |
[26:33] | But this time, he’s… | 但是这次 |
[26:36] | He’s gone, | 他真的离家万里了 |
[26:37] | And I know he’s gone. | 我心里也清楚 |
[26:40] | And the bed feels lonely. | 床上很冷清 |
[26:44] | It’s like I don’t know how to sleep alone. | 我好像不太会一个人睡 |
[26:48] | You don’t. | 你是不会 |
[26:49] | I mean, before three months ago, any time I called your house | 三个月前 任何时候我打电话给你 |
[26:53] | or came over or skyped or whatever, | 或者是去过夜 或者跟你视频 |
[26:55] | Cristina was there. | 克里斯汀娜总在那 |
[26:57] | There’s no way you ever slept alone. I mean, you had Derek. | 你永远不是一个人 你有德里克 |
[26:59] | And if you didn’t have Derek, you had Cristina. | 如果德里克不在 克里斯汀娜也在那 |
[27:00] | I’m guessing if it came down to it, | 所以 总而言之 |
[27:02] | you were, like, the middle spoon in the middle of | 你就像是一个小勺子 |
[27:05] | a very weird spooning situation. | 被两个大勺子好好包围着呢 |
[27:10] | I’ve never met a less alone person | 我从没遇到一个人 |
[27:12] | than you used… | 有你这么不寂寞的 |
[27:15] | Used to be. | 那也是以前了 |
[27:19] | I have to learn to sleep alone. | 我得学会一个人睡 |
[27:23] | Ben snores. | 本睡觉打鼾 |
[27:25] | And he sometimes talks in his sleep. | 还有时候说梦话 |
[27:27] | And he’s hot. | 还浑身发热 |
[27:28] | Like…A furnace. | 像个火炉 |
[27:30] | Like flames shootin’ out of him. | 就像有火从他身上溅出来 |
[27:32] | He’s lucky I love him. | 他真是修了八辈子 亏得有我爱他 |
[27:34] | And he’s a resident and hardly home at night. | 他还是个住院医师 晚上基本不回家 |
[27:38] | Or he’d be dead. | 不然他就是找死啊 |
[27:40] | ?I will be your… | 字幕 |
[27:42] | I miss sleeping with a man in my bed. | 我怀念床上有人陪的日子 |
[27:44] | You know, facing away from each other, | 你懂的 脸对脸 |
[27:46] | Barely touching expect for just the arm thrown over your waist. | 也不怎么拥抱 只是他的手臂轻轻放在腰上 |
[27:51] | When I’d wake up at night, | 而当我午夜惊醒 |
[27:53] | Terrified of… | 自己都 |
[27:56] | Me, | 十分害怕 |
[27:58] | I liked knowing he was there | 而他就在身边 我便万分欣喜 |
[28:00] | and I wasn’t by myself. | 我终究有人陪 |
[28:09] | I cannot sleep with someone lying next to me. | 别人睡我身边 我睡不着 |
[28:13] | Literally cannot. | 是真的睡不着 |
[28:15] | My one serious guy? Dean. | 我之前的正牌男友 迪恩 |
[28:18] | Dean just loved to spoon and snuggle, | 他真是太喜欢抱着睡 |
[28:21] | And I would just… lie there, | 而我只能躺在那 |
[28:24] | staring up silently, | 安静地睁着眼 |
[28:26] | counting the seconds until he would fall asleep | 数着羊等他睡着 |
[28:28] | and I could sneak off to sleep on the sofa. | 我就跑到沙发去睡了 |
[28:31] | And then I’d sneak back into bed | 然后在第二天早上 |
[28:32] | before he woke up in the morning. | 他醒来前睡回床上 |
[28:34] | Yeah, people think that’s a cute story. It’s not a cute story. | 吧 大家都觉得挺好玩儿 其实一点不好玩啊 |
[28:37] | That sofa was hard as a rock. I was exhausted. | 沙发很硬的 我睡得都很累 |
[28:41] | Dean is a really sweet guy. | 迪恩真心很好 |
[28:43] | He’s tall and kind. | 玉树临风 待人和善 |
[28:46] | Civil rights lawyer. | 还是个民权律师 |
[28:48] | He’s funny. | 风趣幽默 |
[28:50] | So when he proposed, I explained to him | 所以他跟我求婚的时候 我跟他说了 |
[28:54] | about the sleeping. | 睡觉的事 |
[28:55] | I said, “You know, | 我说 |
[28:56] | maybe you could sleep in a room down the hall.” | “你可以睡到另一间房去么” |
[29:00] | I wanted to sleep alone. | 我想一个人睡 |
[29:03] | And what happened? | 那之后呢 |
[29:05] | Well, he is now married | 之后他就找了一个 |
[29:06] | to someone who loves to spoon and snuggle. | 喜欢睡觉抱抱的女孩子结婚了 |
[29:10] | And I sleep like a baby every night. | 然后我就睡得很香甜了 |
[29:15] | I might be too good at being alone. | 我可能太习惯一个人睡了 |
[29:24] | ?Let the light back in | 字幕 |
[29:27] | Maybe I could… print a Derek. | 兴许 我可以打印德里克 |
[29:31] | Just for sleeping. | 抱着睡啦 |
[30:08] | Hey, move your butt. | 让开 |
[30:16] | Hello again, cyclops. | 又见面啦 独眼怪 |
[30:19] | It is crazy cool amazing. | 这个太棒了 |
[30:21] | It could not be more amazing. | 不能更棒了 |
[30:22] | Okay, hit me. What’s next? | 好了 继续吧 下面怎样 |
[30:24] | I think we can divide the diaphragm | 我们把隔膜分开 |
[30:27] | to resect the pericardial component of the tumor. | 切除肿瘤的心包部分 |
[30:30] | But carefully. | 但要细心点 |
[30:31] | We’ll need to dissect 2 to 3 centimeters | 还得在邻近下腔静脉的 |
[30:34] | proximal to the I.V.C. first to control flow. | 两到三厘米开道口子控制血流 |
[30:37] | Yep, and then we can clamp | 对 然后我们封口 |
[30:39] | and create the veno-venous bypass flap. | 做个静脉转流阀门 |
[30:42] | You sure you don’t wanna do a sternotomy? | 你们怎么不做胸骨切开术 |
[30:44] | Now you have something to say? Where were you yesterday? | 现在你又开腔了 昨儿你明明不愿意 |
[30:46] | – You should’ve showed me this. – Karev, what’s your point? | -你该给我看这个模型 -克莱夫 说重点 |
[30:48] | Well… I would do McGinn’s technique | 就用麦吉的方法 |
[30:50] | to access the chest with less invasiveness | 对胸腔进行更小的肿瘤侵袭 |
[30:52] | to avoid diaphragmatic hernia postradiation. | 避免术后膈疝 |
[30:56] | He’s got a point. Back to the beginning. | 他说的有道理 重新再来 |
[31:17] | Okay, so feel this right here. | 感觉一下这里 |
[31:19] | Okay, that’s…what? | 好的 这里有什么 |
[31:20] | Like, 5 centimeters superior to the renal vein? | 是在肾静脉上方五厘米处吗 |
[31:23] | Okay, but stop. | 是的 但先停一下 |
[31:24] | Close your eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:26] | – and just feel. – Okay. | -好好感受 -好的 |
[31:28] | Because all we have to go on is muscle memory. | 因为我们完全是靠肌肉记忆来操作的 |
[31:31] | Um, it’s… 2 fingerbreadths | 离肝静脉汇合部 |
[31:35] | from the confluence of the hepatic veins. | 有 有两指宽 |
[31:38] | And then we anastomose the bifurcated graft. | 然后我们缝合膈肌 |
[31:41] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[31:43] | Write that up. | 写下来 |
[31:55] | You’re their board bitch. | 你是他们的小秘 |
[31:56] | – You’re jealous, aren’t you? – No. | -你在嫉妒 是不是 -没有 |
[31:58] | A little. | 有一点 |
[31:59] | – Wilson! – Oh, yeah. Uh, on it. | -威尔逊 -是 马上写 |
[32:08] | Okay, my finger is in the foramen of Winslow. | 好了 我的手指伸进网膜孔了 |
[32:10] | Bailey, can you feel me? | 贝利 能摸到我吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah, I’m right behind you. | 能 我就在你后面 |
[32:13] | I can feel the edge of the lesser omentum. | 我能摸到小网膜的边缘 |
[32:16] | I think that gives me enough space | 我想这个空间 |
[32:18] | to control the porta hepatis. | 足够让我处理肝门了 |
[32:20] | Yes. Yes. I can palpate a good window. | 对 我能摸到足够的空间 |
[32:23] | Good. That works. | 很好 能行 |
[32:27] | – No. – All right, what next? | -不 -好了 下一步做什么 |
[32:29] | There is no next. | 没有下一步了 |
[32:30] | The wound-V.A.C. has frank blood. | VAC创面有大量渗血 |
[32:31] | She’s bleeding. We have to get her up to the O.R. | 她在出血 我们得送她去手术室 |
[32:33] | – You need an extra set of hands? – Yes. Wilson’s. | -你要人帮忙吗 -要 威尔逊 |
[32:35] | Take that white board. | 带上白板 |
[32:37] | Bring it up where everyone can see it. | 把它放在大家都能看见的地方 |
[32:38] | We haven’t even gotten to | 我们还没讨论 |
[32:39] | the retroperitoneal dissection yet. | 腹膜后的怎么分离呢 |
[32:41] | We will when we get up there. We’ll figure it out as we go. | 等我们到那就知道了 我们边走边讨论 |
[32:46] | You are coming with me. | 你得跟我一起去 |
[32:50] | I’m into the retrohepatic area. More suction. | 我要进入肝后区了 再吸 |
[32:52] | Okay, then you’re on to step two. | 你们进入第二步了 |
[32:55] | Step two — access the pericardial I.V.C. | 第二步 找到心包部的下腔静脉 |
[32:58] | Bailey, a little more retraction? | 贝利 拉钩拉大一点好吗 |
[33:00] | Okay, I’m at the pericardium. | 好了 我到心包了 |
[33:02] | Well, it branches 2 centimeters in either direction, | 它在两个方向各有两厘米的分支 |
[33:05] | so you’re close. | 你很接近了 |
[33:06] | Damn it. Adhesions here, too. | 糟糕 这里也有粘连 |
[33:08] | There’s too much blood. Suction! | 血太多了 吸 |
[33:09] | I need to do a partial resection of the liver, | 我要切除部分肝脏 |
[33:11] | but I just can’t see to do it. | 但就是看不到 没法做 |
[33:13] | Same problem up here. | 我这也是同样的问题 |
[33:14] | Can I get some more suction, please? | 我这再吸一下 谢谢 |
[33:16] | Should we control the hepatic veins | 我们要阻断肝静脉 |
[33:19] | and resect part of the liver? | 然后切除部分肝脏吗 |
[33:20] | I’m trying. I think that’s the only way. | 我正试着这么做 我觉得这是唯一的办法 |
[33:22] | But without visibility, I might hit a major vessel. | 但不能直视的情况下我可能会误断了重要血管 |
[33:25] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[33:27] | I can’t see the field. | 我看不到术野 |
[33:28] | Yeah, I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[33:32] | Crap. They’re drowning. | 糟糕 她们没辙了 |
[33:34] | I’m not sure the model’s gonna help them. | 我觉得模型帮不了她们多少 |
[33:35] | It’s not telling them any more than the scans did. | 它并没有比影像检查展现给她们更多信息 |
[33:38] | And they still can’t see enough to — | 她们还是没有足够的 |
[33:39] | The model is how they’ll see, | 模型 是如果没有粘连和出血 |
[33:40] | without adhesions and bleeding in the way. | 她们将能看到的情况 |
[33:43] | How the pieces relate to her anatomy. | 局部如何与整体的解剖联系在一起 |
[33:45] | It’s the big picture. | 是整体上的概念 |
[33:48] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[33:50] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[33:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:03] | How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[34:05] | You know, by millimeters. | 寸步难行 毫无进展 |
[34:07] | Your notebook-wielding minions got bored | 你的那些只会记笔记的手下感到无聊了 |
[34:09] | and ditched me for another tumor. | 抛弃我去看另一个瘤子了 |
[34:11] | Well, I thought you might need this. | 我觉得你可能会需要这个 |
[34:15] | Are you keeping tabs on me? | 你一直非常关注我吗 |
[34:17] | Is that what’s happening? | 是吗 |
[34:18] | No. Why would you say that? | 没有 怎么会这么问 |
[34:20] | Because you might be worried about me, | 因为你好像很担心我 |
[34:22] | and that I… | 觉得我 |
[34:23] | have decided I can do something that cannot be done | 决定做一件不可能完成的事情 |
[34:25] | just so that I can prove that I am okay | 只是为了证明我很好 |
[34:28] | and that I deserve to be here. | 我配得上留在这工作 |
[34:30] | That I’m overreaching. | 担心我太急功近利了 |
[34:31] | Should I be keeping tabs on you? | 我应该密切关注你吗 |
[34:36] | I mean, you saw the look on those residents’ faces yesterday. | 昨天你也看到了那些实习生脸上的表情 |
[34:38] | They think that I am certifiable. | 他们觉得我疯了 |
[34:40] | And… why shouldn’t they? | 谁不会这么觉得 |
[34:42] | Why should I think that I can do this? | 为什么我会觉得我能做到 |
[34:44] | Why shouldn’t I think that I’m gonna kill this woman | 为什么我不想想我会害死这女人 |
[34:47] | and all those little babies with her? | 以及她要挽救的孩子们 |
[34:48] | You are not doing that. No. | 你可不是在害死她 不是 |
[34:49] | Nobody thinks that this can work. | 没人觉得这能成功 |
[34:51] | No one understands it. | 没人理解它 |
[34:54] | You were talking way over those residents’ heads. | 你说的远超那些实习生的理解能力 |
[34:56] | And you think so fast it made my eyes spin. | 你的思维太快了连我都跟不上你 |
[35:00] | But you have a plan. | 但你有个计划 |
[35:02] | And just because you’re the only one that can see the endgame | 而只有你一个人能看到最终结果 |
[35:05] | doesn’t mean that you’re wrong. | 并不意味着你是错的 |
[35:08] | It just means it’s lonely. | 这只能说明你是孤独的 |
[35:11] | And scary. | 并且很害怕 |
[35:14] | You’d be a fool if you weren’t scared. | 你要是不害怕才真是疯了 |
[35:21] | I’m-a leave you be. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[35:22] | Ugh. Don’t. Then I’ll be alone with this thing. | 别走 你走了我又要孤独地面对这些了 |
[35:29] | What you were talking about yesterday… | 你昨天说的那些 |
[35:30] | the whole big, beautiful body? | 完整的 美丽的全体 |
[35:33] | Um, I think I get it. | 我觉得我搞懂了 |
[35:35] | Think. | 说说看 |
[35:36] | So you do the fluoroscein first. | 你先用荧光标记 |
[35:38] | Tell me why. | 为什么这么做 |
[35:39] | So you can keep an eye on the pituitary stalk | 这样你就可以密切关注垂体 |
[35:42] | even though you’re nowhere near it. | 即使你根本没有靠近它 |
[35:43] | Because? | 为什么 |
[35:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:46] | you want to appreciate the whole thing at once. | 你想要同时了解肿瘤的全部面貌 |
[35:50] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吗 -对 |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:54] | You can go now. | 现在你可以走了 |
[36:04] | Oh, there. Got it. Just ligated the hepatic veins. | 在那 摸到了 和肝静脉粘在一起 |
[36:06] | What’s next? | 下一步做什么 |
[36:07] | Okay, you just controlled the lower end of the tumor, | 你处理了肿瘤的下部 |
[36:09] | so… | 那么 |
[36:11] | That’s as far as you got. That’s the last step. | 你们只讨论了这么多 这是最后一步 |
[36:15] | Okay, so next we… | 好吧 那么我们接下来 |
[36:17] | Dissect around the diaphragm. | 游离膈肌 |
[36:17] | Finish my dissection retroperitoneally. | 完成我在腹膜后的游离 |
[36:20] | Uh, that’s… two ways to go. | 这是 两条路 |
[36:25] | Her heart can’t handle all the clamping. | 她的心脏承受不了这么多钳夹 |
[36:27] | Whatever we do, we have to do it now. | 不管做什么 必须马上行动 |
[36:29] | You mean cut blind? | 你是说盲切吗 |
[36:31] | No. Wait. Jo, bring the cyclops over here. | 不 等等 乔把独眼怪拿来 |
[36:34] | – On it. – Bring it over here, | -好的 -拿到这来 |
[36:35] | hold it up, turn it slowly. | 托住 慢慢旋转 |
[36:40] | Okay, so we’re gonna anastomose the graft to the lower end. | 我们把补片和下端吻合 |
[36:44] | And then I’ll start from the upper end, yes. | 然后我从上部开始 很好 |
[36:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:47] | Find me. | 找到我的手 |
[36:48] | I am at the diaphragm. | 我在膈肌这 |
[36:50] | 6-O prolene and graft stat. | 快拿6-0普理灵和补片 |
[36:52] | I’m on top of the right hepatic vein. | 我在肝右静脉上面 |
[36:55] | This is where we cut, right here. | 我们就在这切断 就在这 |
[36:57] | That’s my finger. | 那是我的手指 |
[36:59] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:01] | No, it’s, uh… | 不对 是 |
[37:02] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[37:03] | Here. It extends 10cm off where the veins meet. | 在这 它从静脉汇合处延伸出十厘米 |
[37:06] | Right? This is it. This is it right here. | 是吧 就是它 就在这 |
[37:08] | This is where we cut right here. | 我们就在这断 |
[37:11] | How much do you trust that thing? | 你有多信任那东西 |
[37:12] | I’ll let you know in a second. Metz. | 一会儿就知道了 组织剪 |
[37:28] | No excess bleeding. | 没有出血 |
[37:30] | Not any more than before. | 比之前出得少多了 |
[37:31] | Your dissection was flawless. | 你做得非常完美 |
[37:33] | Then she’s comin’ out. | 瘤子要出来了 |
[37:35] | Okay, cyclops, show me that ugly face. | 好了 独眼怪 露出你丑恶的嘴脸吧 |
[37:42] | Ugh! So gross and so freaking cool! | 好恶心 但又好厉害 |
[37:47] | Oh! Got some bleeders! | 有出血 |
[37:49] | Beautiful bleeders, right where we can see them. | 美丽的出血点 因为我们能看见了 |
[38:10] | She was… really pretty. | 她真的 真的很漂亮 |
[38:14] | The…woman. | 那个 女人 |
[38:17] | At the bar. | 酒吧里那个 |
[38:18] | With the nice transducers. | 带着非常好用的传感器 |
[38:22] | Ugh. I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[38:24] | You gotta start sometime. | 你总得有个开始 |
[38:25] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[38:27] | the last woman that I kissed in that bar, | 上一个我在酒吧里吻的女人 |
[38:29] | I ended up marrying. | 后来我嫁给了她 |
[38:30] | Well, maybe just take the next one home then. | 是吗 那下一个就先带回家试试看 |
[38:32] | Right? | 好不好 |
[38:33] | Shut up. | 扯淡 |
[38:35] | Hey, you’re not ready either. | 其实你也没有准备好 |
[38:37] | You know, I can’t even imagine it. | 我甚至无法去想象 |
[38:40] | It’s sex. | 就是性 |
[38:41] | Sure, you know, | 虽然 |
[38:42] | I’ve gone out and had one-night stands before. | 以前我也玩过一夜情 |
[38:44] | But… | 但是 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:48] | I can’t… | 我做不到 |
[38:51] | Something real? | 谈一次认真的恋爱吗 |
[38:54] | I pulled that icicle out of her chest. | 我从她胸口拔出了冰柱 |
[38:56] | Hell, I-I bathed her when she couldn’t bathe herself. | 我在她不能自己洗澡的时候帮她洗澡 |
[39:00] | I can’t imagine belonging to anyone like that again. | 我无法想像我会再像这样对别人痴情 |
[39:06] | Have we used up all our happy? | 我们是不是把自己的幸福都用完了 |
[39:10] | You ever afraid of that, that this is all there is now? | 你担心过吗 现在这样就是我们仅剩的 |
[39:13] | It’s like I had a certain amount of happy | 就是说我有一定量的幸福 |
[39:15] | that was supposed to last my whole life, | 本来是要延续我一辈子的 |
[39:16] | and I’ve used it all up. | 但我把它们都用完了 |
[39:19] | Do you think that’s true? | 你觉得会是这样吗 |
[39:22] | God, I hope not. | 上帝啊 我希望不是 |
[39:23] | The Last True Hermit was found | 北塘隐士找到了 |
[39:25] | and dragged out of hiding and into the world. | 并且被拉出隐居生活回归世界 |
[39:29] | Most might find his existence sad, | 大多数人会为他感到悲哀 |
[39:31] | but the hermit knew something we didn’t. | 但这位隐士懂得我们不懂的东西 |
[39:34] | Pause! | 停 |
[39:36] | No! | 搞笑啊 |
[39:38] | Oh! Steph’s rocking neuro with girl Shepherd. | 斯蒂芬和女谢博德聊神经外科聊得火热 |
[39:41] | She got assigned her crazy tumor! Yeah! | 她被指定跟进她那不可思议的肿瘤 太好了 |
[39:44] | Who taught you “Pause”? | 谁教的你”暂停” |
[39:46] | Oh, um, Grey told me about it when we were scrubbing out. | 我们洗手的时候格蕾告诉我的 |
[39:48] | Great rule. Now… | 非常好的规定 现在 |
[39:51] | unpause. | 继续 |
[39:57] | He knew that when it comes down to it, | 他知道事到临头 |
[40:02] | even when you’re with someone… | 即使你正和别人在一起 |
[40:13] | or in the noisy rush of people… | 或者正置身喧闹的人潮中 |
[40:32] | it’s just you. | 你只有你 |
[40:40] | The one you can count on… | 你能指望得上的人 |
[40:44] | and lean on… | 你能依靠的人 |
[40:46] | and depend on. | 你能信赖的人 |
[40:50] | It has to be you. | 只有你 |
[40:54] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[40:56] | No. | 没事 |
[40:56] | Just…what are you doing? | 就是 你在干什么呢 |
[40:59] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[41:01] | Nothing. You? | 没干什么 你呢 |
[41:03] | I’m just lying in bed with my tumor. | 我正和我的瘤子一起躺在床上 |
[41:05] | Aw! You brought it home. | 你把它带回家了 |
[41:08] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[41:10] | And once you figure that out… | 当你明白这一点之后 |
[41:12] | that’s when being alone… | 此时 孑然一身 |
[41:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:16] | it’s no 3-D husband, but it’s something. | 虽然不是3D的丈夫 但总算有东西陪你了 |
[41:18] | It’ll do for now. | 先这么凑合着过吧 |
[41:21] | Oh, my god. I have to… | 天啊 我得去 |
[41:22] | becomes a choice. | 也就成了选项之一 |
[41:41] | Um, it’ll be a minute. | 一会儿就来 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:54] | This is a big guns conversation, isn’t it? | 是大牛来谈话 是吧 |
[42:06] | April, Jackson, | 艾普丽尔 杰克森 |
[42:08] | We have your test results. | 你们的检查结果已经出来了 |