时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Are you sure you should do that here? | 在这没问题么 |
[00:10] | We’re awfully close to the road. | 离公路也太近了点吧 |
[00:12] | What are you so worried about? | 你担心个啥劲儿 |
[00:14] | What we’re doing is illegal! | 这么做可是犯法 |
[00:16] | Just don’t like doing things that are illegal. | 谁爱做犯法的事儿 |
[00:18] | so we just — just dump them on the ground? | 我们是直接…倒地上吗 |
[00:21] | No, you — you know, we…scatter them. | 不 我们得撒开…分散点 |
[00:24] | Around the campsite. | 散在露营地周围 |
[00:28] | This is our spot. | 就在这儿吧 |
[00:33] | Okay, pops. It’s show time. | 好了 老爷子 准备撒 |
[00:36] | Everybody has something to hide. | 每个人都有不可告人的秘密 |
[00:41] | We can’t just expose all our secrets to the world. | 我们不能把所有秘密都公之于众 |
[00:44] | It’s on top shelf! In the fridge. | 就在冰箱最上层 |
[00:45] | – Hello — I’m in here. – Oh, I know. I’m sorry. | -嘿 我在这呢 -我知道 抱歉 |
[00:47] | Our shower is still busted and I got rounds. | 我们的淋浴还没修好 我还要巡房 |
[00:50] | You know what? I told him a thousand times… | 你知道吗 我跟他说了一千次了 |
[00:51] | …you put the bread on the counter, it molds. | 把面包放桌上会发霉 |
[00:53] | You put it in the fridge, it’s fine. | 放到冰箱里才能保鲜 |
[00:56] | I’m right, right? | 我没说错吧 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 冲澡啦 |
[01:01] | Hey, do you know where the bread is? | 你知道面包在哪儿吗 |
[01:03] | You need to get your shower fixed! | 赶紧把你们的淋浴修好 |
[01:04] | That’s how we get hurt. | 不然我们会受伤 |
[01:06] | It’s how we risk hurting other people. | 秘密也有可能会伤害他人 |
[01:08] | We have to decide how much we let out… | 我们要决定怎么掩藏 |
[01:11] | …and keep the truth to ourselves. | 把真相埋藏心底 |
[01:13] | Hey. How’d it go with the kids? | 早啊 和孩子们相处如何 |
[01:15] | Uh, great. Uh, they’re amazing. | 挺好的 他们很乖 |
[01:16] | I just dropped them off at daycare. | 我刚送他们去日托班了 |
[01:18] | Thanks again for watching them. | 谢谢你帮忙照看他们 |
[01:20] | Yeah. How about you? | 没事 你呢 |
[01:21] | How was your weekend… in D.C… | 你和你丈夫…在特区 |
[01:24] | with your husband? | 周末过得如何 |
[01:26] | It…was fun. | 挺…开心的 |
[01:30] | I’m a little exhausted, you know. | 但我有点累了 |
[01:32] | But it was the good kind of exhausted, right? | 是”性福”得累吧 |
[01:34] | Did you even leave the bedroom? | 你俩都没离开卧室吧 |
[01:36] | Was he surprised? Did he freak? | 他是不很惊喜 有吓到吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah, did he…freak? | 是啊 他有没有吓到 |
[01:39] | Or did you just go straight | 还是你俩欲不及待 |
[01:41] | to getting frea-kay? | 直接上了一发呀 |
[01:42] | You know, did we even push the button, because it’s just… | 我们按电梯了没啊 怎么还… |
[01:47] | Hey, look who’s back. | 某人回来了啊 |
[01:51] | Meredith was just about to tell us | 梅瑞狄斯正要跟我们讲 |
[01:53] | about her weekend with Derek. | 她和德瑞克的美好周末呢 |
[01:55] | Good. Tell me now so you don’t show up in my bed tonight. | 挺好 这样今晚你就不会爬到我床上 |
[01:58] | It’s a good thing you didn’t walk in on this morning. | 幸好你今早没来 |
[02:02] | Everyone’s getting freaky but me. | 矮油 除了我大家都这么”性”福啊 |
[02:04] | Well, actually, I was just — | 其实 我呢… |
[02:06] | actually remembered I-I have to, uh — yeah. | 我才想起…我还…有事 |
[02:10] | They totally got freaky. | 他们肯定玩疯了 |
[02:12] | And I come in this morning, | 我今早来的时候发现 |
[02:14] | and Herman’s rearranged the entire O.R. Board | 赫尔曼调整了所有手术安排 |
[02:17] | with new fetal surgeries. | 现在全是胎儿手术 |
[02:18] | I used to be so good at one-night stands. | 我以前挺会玩一夜情 |
[02:21] | I…I missed a beat. | 我…有点没跟上 |
[02:23] | No, I was great at them. | 不 应该是说擅长 |
[02:24] | And now, whenever I’m not watching Sofia, | 而现在 我不是忙着照看索菲亚 |
[02:27] | I just sit alone at home in my pajamas. | 就是穿着睡衣独自宅在家 |
[02:30] | I-I want to be out of my pajamas and not alone. | 我不想这么可悲 |
[02:33] | So go. | 那就行动啊 |
[02:35] | Meet someone. It’s easy. | 出去一夜情啊 又不难 |
[02:36] | Oh, it’s easy. | 说得倒轻巧 |
[02:38] | Well, what do you do? What’s your line? | 你都怎么约炮 你搭讪用啥 |
[02:39] | I don’t use lines. I’m just honest. | 没啥 我就是很诚实 |
[02:42] | What do you mean “Honest”? | 什么叫”诚实” |
[02:43] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[02:45] | They start with “What do you do?” | 通常对话都从”你是做什么的”开始 |
[02:47] | And I tell them I’m a trauma surgeon, | 我就说我是外科医生 |
[02:48] | and they wonder why I chose that. | 她们就会问为什么选择这个职业 |
[02:52] | And I tell them I served in the war, | 我就说 当年参军的时候 |
[02:55] | and I fixed soldiers on the battlefield, | 我负责治疗战场上的伤兵 |
[02:58] | And that was a… | 当时我觉得… |
[03:01] | really satisfying way to save lives. | 救死扶伤让我很满足 |
[03:04] | And it still is. | 现在依旧如此 |
[03:09] | Yeah, that’ll do it. | 确实挺打动人心的 |
[03:13] | You’ve got game, Major Hunt. | 你真有一手 亨特长官 |
[03:14] | It’s not a game. It’s just — | 我可是老实人 我… |
[03:17] | Wha– what happened to the couch? | 那边的沙发去哪儿了 |
[03:24] | Sorry I’m late. I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[03:26] | Three surgeries today, Robbins. | 罗宾斯 今天可有三台手术 |
[03:27] | They’re not gonna round on themselves. | 还是要有医生来做手术的 |
[03:29] | I know. I’m on it. | 我知道 马上就好 |
[03:31] | Yeah, um, Wilson just barged in and stole my shower. | 威尔逊直接冲进浴室 抢在我前头洗澡 |
[03:33] | Edwards, does she always walk around naked? | 爱德华兹 她经常裸着到处转吗 |
[03:35] | Not around the hospital, generally. | 在医院基本不会那样 |
[03:37] | It’s like “Residents Gone Wild.” | 简直是”住院医生也疯狂” |
[03:39] | Robbins, do you live with residents? | 罗宾斯 你和住院医生合住吗 |
[03:41] | Oh, God. Is that thing still on? | 天呐 麦克风还开着啊 |
[03:43] | You’re a grown-up. Get your own place. | 你都是成人了 自己找个地方吧 |
[03:45] | I need you focused here. | 你给我集中精神 |
[03:46] | Lie down, Nicole. | 躺下 妮可 |
[03:50] | So, d-did Wilson just climb in the shower with you? | 威尔逊就直接和你共浴了吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. No. We– Instead of me. | 是啊 不对 是她抢先了 |
[03:57] | Was she coming on to you? | 她对你毛手毛脚了吗 |
[03:58] | – No! – Doubtful. | -没 -我不信 |
[03:59] | You know what? Can we — | 别 我们… |
[04:00] | Just — let’s drop it. | 换个话题好吗 |
[04:03] | “Residents Gone Wild.” | “住院医生也疯狂” |
[04:06] | Would you go? | 你走吧 |
[04:07] | You’re making her laugh too much. | 你让她笑个不停 |
[04:17] | I thought you were going back to the airport. | 我以为你去机场了呢 |
[04:18] | I just couldn’t get on that plane. | 我狠不下心上飞机 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | Thank you for letting me stay the weekend, | 谢谢你周末收留了我 |
[04:26] | being there for me. | 陪着我 |
[04:28] | It was just what I needed. | 这正是我所需要的 |
[04:30] | I hate the circumstances, but, uh, | 虽然我们重逢的时机不好 |
[04:32] | I’m glad it gave us a chance to reconnect. | 但我很高兴 我们因此又联系了 |
[04:36] | I hear that Jackson and April are coming in today. | 我听说杰克逊和艾普丽尔今天来上班了 |
[04:38] | Have you seen him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[04:44] | Catherine, he asked you to keep your distance. | 凯瑟琳 他让你保持距离 |
[04:48] | And I’m honoring that request. | 我和他保持距离了啊 |
[04:49] | Look, I know how hard that is for you, okay? | 我知道你忍不了 我懂 |
[04:51] | But you sent food, you call for updates. | 你又是送吃的 又打探消息 |
[04:54] | They know you’re there. | 他们都知道你没保持距离 |
[04:55] | I know. I just hate it. | 我懂 我就是想关心他们 |
[04:59] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[05:04] | Well, I’ll — I’ll be in the O.R. anyway. | 我一会儿就去手术室了 |
[05:06] | I have an open colectomy today. | 今天有台结肠切除手术 |
[05:09] | I could scrub in, do your ureteral stents. | 我可以帮忙 做输尿管支架 |
[05:12] | That’ll give us a little more time. | 我们还能多待一会儿 |
[05:16] | I could make that happen. | 这个可以有 |
[05:18] | Make it happen. | 必须得有 |
[05:23] | So, you and Meredith are getting pretty tight, huh? | 你和梅瑞狄斯关系越来越铁了哈 |
[05:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:26] | Well, what did she say about this weekend? | 你知道她这周末过得怎样吗 |
[05:28] | Why? Did she tell you something? | 干嘛问我 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[05:29] | You said she told you. | 你说她跟你说了 |
[05:31] | No, I said she was about to tell me. | 没 她还没来得及跟我说 |
[05:34] | What do you think she was about to tell you? | 你觉得她要跟你说什么 |
[05:35] | What did she tell you? | 她到底怎么跟你说的 |
[05:38] | Wasn’t there a couch there? | 那边不是有沙发的吗 |
[05:41] | What — um, don’t you want to say something? | 你们也…不说点啥吗 |
[05:44] | This is the closest thing to a funeral. | 这好歹也像是个葬礼吧 |
[05:45] | No, dad hated funerals. | 不说 爸爸讨厌葬礼 |
[05:48] | “Sprinkle me in the woods.” | “将我的骨灰撒在森林里” |
[05:51] | God, he was a pain in the ass. | 神呐 他可真难搞 |
[05:53] | Well, you can’t just say that. | 现在说这个不好吧 |
[05:58] | You know, one of his favorite memories | 你知道吗 他最开心的回忆 |
[05:59] | was taking us out here camping. | 就是带我们来露营 |
[06:01] | “We eat what we catch.” | “我们抓到什么就吃什么” |
[06:04] | “We sleep in what we can carry.” | “拿得到什么就睡什么” |
[06:08] | Just us men. | 我们就是这么过来的 |
[06:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:16] | Maybe we should just go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[06:19] | Hey, race you to the top. | 看谁先跑到顶 |
[06:22] | Wai– | 等… |
[06:22] | Come on. What you got? What you got? | 哟 瞧瞧 还能耐了 |
[06:27] | Oh, Goodness. | 天呐 |
[06:35] | It’s so muggy. | 这儿太闷了 |
[06:37] | – It’s hard to breathe. – You okay? | -我喘不上气 -你没事吧 |
[06:39] | Hey, Curt. You should sit down. | 柯特 你坐下歇歇吧 |
[06:41] | Curt! Curt! Wha– Curt! | 柯特 你怎么了 |
[06:50] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[07:03] | Hey. How was your weekend? | 周末过得如何 |
[07:05] | – It was nice. – She got some. | -挺好的 -她可滋润了 |
[07:07] | She doesn’t want to talk about it. | 就是害羞不想说 |
[07:08] | Oh, well, I’m glad you went. I got some, too. | 那咱俩一样 我也滋润了 |
[07:11] | Definitely don’t want to talk about that. | 我们还是换个话题吧 |
[07:19] | – What do we got? – Curtis Warren, post syncope. | -什么情况 -柯蒂斯·沃伦 突然昏厥 |
[07:21] | 31. He’s still tachycardic, diaphoretic, | 31岁 心动过速 汗流不止 |
[07:24] | and hypotensive after fainting. | 同时伴有低血压 |
[07:25] | But don’t just stand here, Grey. Give me a hand. | 别光傻站着 格蕾 搭把手 |
[07:28] | Over here! | 这边 |
[07:29] | Hillary List, 27-year-old female, | 希拉里·里斯特 女 27岁 |
[07:31] | found unconscious at the scene after a pretty bad tumble | 从公园水泥楼梯上滚落 |
[07:33] | down a flight of concrete stairs in the park. | 昏迷不醒 |
[07:34] | Hill, honey, I’m right here. | 小希 亲爱的 我就在你身边 |
[07:36] | Oh, it’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[07:37] | This was your fault? | 是你推的她吗 |
[07:39] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 没 我不是这个意思 |
[07:40] | I didn’t push her. I proposed to her. | 我没推她 我向她求婚了 |
[07:45] | Okay, let’s go to trauma two. | 好吧 送到创伤二室 |
[07:48] | Fast scan is negative. | 快速扫描没发现什么问题 |
[07:49] | Because there’s nothing wrong with me. | 因为我根本就没病 |
[07:52] | Any changes in your diet recently? | 最近饮食方面有什么变化吗 |
[07:54] | I told them I missed breakfast, | 我说了 我没吃早饭 |
[07:56] | So I was a little woozy in the woods. | 所以在林子里有点晕 |
[07:58] | He’s still mildly hypotensive after two liters. | 打了两针 还有点低血压 |
[08:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:04] | Well, there’s definitely some tenderness there. | 这儿稍微有点平软 |
[08:06] | Well, run his liver enzymes and get a COAG panel. | 化验肝酶水平和凝血指数 |
[08:09] | Let’s get you into this. You know what? | 来 穿好病号服 |
[08:10] | – I’m gonna re-check that abdom– – No! | -我来重新检查一下腹… -不 |
[08:11] | Look, I don’t need to put on this stupid thing. | 我不想穿什么病号服 |
[08:13] | – Would you calm down? – Look, Benji, get off me! | -你冷静点好吗 -班吉 别碰我 |
[08:15] | W-would you tell them to back off? | 你别让他俩碰我好吗 |
[08:16] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好 好 别急 |
[08:19] | Family shouldn’t be in here anyway. | 家人也不该在这儿 |
[08:21] | Let’s step outside. | 在外边等吧 |
[08:23] | You can change, and I will be back for you. | 你换衣服吧 我一会儿回来 |
[08:33] | He’s usually a sweetheart. I’ll go talk to him. | 他一直都是挺温和的人 我去和他谈谈 |
[08:36] | Well, Bailey, he’s my patient. | 等等 贝利 他是我的病人 |
[08:38] | I’ll take it. You can go. | 我来处理 你走吧 |
[08:44] | I took her to the park. | 我带她去了公园 |
[08:46] | It was, um — it was where we had our first date, | 那儿是我们第一次约会的地方 |
[08:48] | So I thought that had a certain symmetry. | 我想着在同一地点求婚也算是有始有终 |
[08:51] | I’ll order a head C.T. | 给她安排一个脑部CT |
[08:52] | And an X-ray for her right wrist and right knee. | 右腕和右膝再照个X光 |
[08:54] | At the top of the stairs, I got down on my knee | 在楼梯顶部 我单膝跪地 |
[08:57] | And I said… | 说道… |
[09:00] | “Hillary, when I met you,” | “希拉里 在你我相遇的那刻起” |
[09:04] | “I felt like my life blossomed with fullness.” | “我的人生终于完满了” |
[09:08] | “Like the sun had shone down on me, baby.” | “你就是我生命中的阳光 宝贝” |
[09:13] | And that’s as far as I got. | 我只说了这么多 |
[09:14] | I had more, but she fainted and she fell all the way down. | 还没说完 她就晕了 从楼梯上滚了下来 |
[09:17] | I…should’ve caught her. | 我…本该抓住她的 |
[09:22] | Hill? Hill? Hill? Honey? Honey. | 小希 小希 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[09:24] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[09:26] | Right here. Hey, I’m here. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[09:29] | I’m never leaving your side. | 永远不会离开你 |
[09:30] | I’ll never… ever leave you. | 永永远远…不离开你 |
[09:33] | I’ll never… | 永远不… |
[09:36] | – Oh, she’s out again. – Hill? Hill? Hillary? | -她又晕了 -小希 希拉里 |
[09:39] | Todd, uh, we’re gonna admit her now. | 陶德 我们要给她登记入院 |
[09:40] | – Yeah. – So, uh, Dr. Wilson’s gonna show you | -对 -威尔逊医生会带你去 |
[09:42] | where you can wait, okay? | 家属等候区 好吗 |
[09:43] | And page Neuro. | 记得呼叫神经科 |
[09:44] | I’m here. | 我一直都在 |
[09:45] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[09:46] | I’ll just…i’m just gonna be over here, baby. | 宝贝…我就在帘子外面 |
[09:49] | Dr. Herman, you scheduled another surgery for tomorrow? | 赫尔曼医生 你明天又安排了一台手术 |
[09:52] | I thought we said — | 我们说过了… |
[09:53] | Yes, uh, the Larsen mom. Sorry. | 对 拉森妈妈 抱歉 |
[09:58] | Is this the attendings’ lounge couch? | 这是休息室的的沙发吗 |
[10:01] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[10:03] | Dr. Herman, please stop making me be this guy. | 赫尔曼医生 你别逼我好吗 |
[10:05] | You can’t just steal | 你不能随便乱拿 |
[10:06] | – hospital furniture. – I need this couch. | -院里的家具啊 -我需要这个沙发 |
[10:08] | This is the best couch in the building. | 这是楼里最好的沙发 |
[10:11] | It’s firm, but soft. | 既结实又柔软 |
[10:13] | Bouncy. | 还很有弹性 |
[10:15] | Responsive. | 贴合人体 |
[10:17] | Would you like to try it out? | 你要试一下吗 |
[10:20] | Well, um…I-I think that’s, um — | 这 我觉得吧 |
[10:23] | I-I-I appreciate the, um, offer, but I — | 我 谢谢你 但是我 |
[10:27] | Uh, Hunt. I’m messing with you. | 亨特 我在和你开玩笑 |
[10:30] | Larsen’s gonna be a quick in and out. | 拉森的手术很快就能完成 |
[10:31] | 9:30, O.R. Six. | 9点半 6号手术室 |
[10:32] | – Is that fine with you? – That’s fine, yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 好的 |
[10:34] | And, um… | 等等 |
[10:36] | Was that a “No” on trying out the couch? | 你是要拒绝”试”这个沙发吗 |
[10:44] | Hey. So, I’m good to go? | 嘿 我可以走了吗 |
[10:46] | Curt, your liver enzymes, they’re off the charts. | 柯特 你的肝酶实在太高了 |
[10:48] | Any idea why that might be? | 你觉得会是什么原因导致的 |
[10:50] | I got to reminiscing about dad last night. | 我昨晚一直在悼念我父亲 |
[10:52] | Maybe one too many whisky toasts. | 也许是因为喝了太多威士忌 |
[10:54] | Okay, I’m gonna get a C.T. | 那好 我要给你做个CT |
[10:56] | Oh, come on. | 别啊 |
[11:01] | Listen. What are you getting at? | 那你有什么发现吗 |
[11:03] | I ran some extra tests, | 我还给你做了其他检验 |
[11:05] | because what I was seeing wasn’t making any sense. | 因为检查结果很奇怪 |
[11:08] | Your lab results for a 30-year-old man are not normal, | 你的化验结果对30岁的男人来说很不正常 |
[11:10] | and you had the estrogen levels of a young woman. | 你的雌性激素水平和一个年轻女人差不多 |
[11:15] | I just want to know what you’re dealing with so I can help you. | 我要知道你做了什么 这样我才能帮你 |
[11:21] | Hillary, scans show that the fall | 希拉里 扫描显示这次跌倒 |
[11:22] | caused an artery under your skull to bleed. | 使你头骨下面的一根动脉血管破裂而流血 |
[11:25] | You’ll need surgery to repair it. | 你需要做手术来修复血管 |
[11:27] | And then Dr. Wilson and I will repair the fracture in your knee. | 然后威尔逊医生和我会修复你膝盖骨的骨折 |
[11:30] | But none of this explains why you passed out. | 但这都解释不了你为何会晕厥 |
[11:32] | Has this ever happened before? | 这以前发生过吗 |
[11:33] | – Fainting, dizzy spells? – No, never. | -晕眩 晕厥 -从来没有 |
[11:36] | Uh, Todd said that it happened a couple of times. | 但陶德说发生过好几次 |
[11:38] | You were talking on the couch and then you — | 你们曾坐在沙发上 然后你就 |
[11:40] | I just nodded off. | 我只是打个盹而已 |
[11:42] | Well, I’d like to run a complete neuro work-up to find out — | 那我就要给你做一个全面的神经检查来找出 |
[11:45] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[11:46] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道这有点吓人 |
[11:47] | but multiple fainting spells can mean a lot of things — | 但多次晕厥可能意味着很多问题 |
[11:49] | – Heart problems — – It’s not that. | -比如心脏病 -不是的 |
[11:50] | I’m also concerned about narcolepsy, cataplexy — | 我还怀疑是嗜睡病 猝倒症 |
[11:52] | No, no! There’s no plexies. | 不 没有 没有这些病 |
[11:55] | I didn’t faint. | 我没有晕厥 |
[11:56] | Not on the couch, not on the stairs. | 沙发上没晕 楼梯上也没晕 |
[11:58] | Okay, well, Todd said that — | 好吧 可是陶德说 |
[12:00] | I faked it. | 我装的 |
[12:02] | I faked fainting when he proposed | 他向我求婚时我装晕的 |
[12:04] | because I didn’t know how to say no | 因为我不知道怎样拒绝 |
[12:06] | without breaking his tender, little, quivering heart. | 才不会伤害他那颗脆弱的心灵 |
[12:16] | We should scrub in together more often. | 我们应该一起多做手术啊 |
[12:18] | I could come to you on occasion. | 有时候我可以去找你合作的嘛 |
[12:22] | I’m thinking he will need a component separation. | 他需要做个组织切除 |
[12:25] | I’ll call in a plastics consult. | 我要咨询一下整形外科医生 |
[12:27] | No, he’s fine. There’s hardly any — | 不用 他很好 几乎没有 |
[12:29] | – Page dr. Avery, please. – Uh-huh. You got it. | -请呼叫一下艾弗里医生 -没问题 |
[12:32] | If there’s good news and bad news, | 如果好消息坏消息都有 |
[12:34] | I want the good news first. | 我想先听好消息 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:37] | The good news is, a person can live without a spleen. | 好消息是 人没有脾脏也能活 |
[12:42] | I’m removing yours today. | 我今天就要切除你的脾脏 |
[12:44] | The C.T. showed your spleen is remarkably swollen. | CT显示你的脾脏严重肿大 |
[12:47] | It’s probably due to a clot in the splenic vein — | 可能是脾静脉的血块造成的 |
[12:49] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[12:50] | – Coke or something? – Benji, come on. | -是可卡因还是别的药 -班杰 别这样 |
[12:51] | ’cause I’m looking at this organ damage | 因为我看到你脾脏受损的情况 |
[12:53] | and I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[12:56] | Do you have any idea what it could be, Dr. Grey? | 你觉得是什么造成的 格蕾医生 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | Curt. | 柯特 |
[13:03] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 |
[13:04] | All right, if you’re in trouble, | 如果你有麻烦 |
[13:06] | you can tell me, whatever it is. | 你可以告诉我啊 不管什么事 |
[13:08] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[13:10] | Ben. | 本 |
[13:11] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[13:13] | I don’t do drugs. | 我从来不嗑药 |
[13:15] | I never have. | 从来没嗑过 |
[13:21] | Can you make that call? | 你能呼叫一下吗 |
[13:22] | He wouldn’t lie to me. | 他不会对我撒谎的 |
[13:24] | Drugs are off the table. | 嗑药绝对没可能 |
[13:25] | But it’s something, | 但一定有问题 |
[13:26] | so try thinking like a doctor, not his — | 你要用医生的思考方式 别被兄弟 |
[13:29] | I am thinking like a doctor. | 我现在就是医生的思维 |
[13:30] | Maybe there’s a genetic component. | 也许是基因的问题 |
[13:32] | My father just died of colon cancer. | 我父亲就死于结肠癌 |
[13:33] | Maybe we start there. | 也许是这个原因 |
[13:35] | I don’t think it’s his colon. | 我不觉得是他结肠有毛病 |
[13:37] | You got a better idea? | 那你有更好的解释 |
[13:38] | All right, then we start running tests. | 那我们就开始给他化验吧 |
[13:40] | Look, I just lost my dad, Miranda. | 我刚刚失去了父亲 米兰达 |
[13:43] | I’m not gonna lose my brother, too. | 我不能再失去我弟弟 |
[13:46] | Just — | 不过 |
[13:55] | Okay, is this what I think it is? | 好吧 我猜对了吗 |
[13:56] | What do you think it is? | 你猜是什么原因造成的 |
[13:58] | I’m not blind, Grey. | 我没瞎 格蕾 |
[13:59] | My husband might be, but I’m not. | 我丈夫可能昏头了 但我没有 |
[14:01] | Now, he has no hair on his chest or arms. | 他胸上胳膊上都没汗毛 |
[14:05] | He waxes his eyebrows. | 他还修了眉毛 |
[14:06] | I’d kill to have eyebrows like that. | 连我都想把眉毛修成那样 |
[14:08] | And then I’m looking at these numbers and the splenic damage, | 而且我看了化验结果 还有脾脏损伤的情况 |
[14:11] | Is he doing what I think he’s doing? | 他做的是不是我所想的那样 |
[14:14] | You have to ask Curt. | 这你得问柯特 |
[14:31] | That zola, she could play go fish all night long. | 佐拉小姑娘可以一整夜玩钓鱼牌游戏 |
[14:34] | You have a budding card shark on your hands. | 你们家这位可是未来的纸牌之星啊 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, we eventually hide the cards. | 是的 我们最后都得把牌藏起来 |
[14:38] | It’s the only way she’ll stop. | 这样她才能去睡觉 |
[14:40] | I’ll have to remember that for next time. | 这我必须记住 为下次做准备 |
[14:43] | Look, I just want to say that, um… | 我只是想说 嗯 |
[14:47] | I am not here to judge you, but I’m a bad liar. | 我没权评判你 但我很不会撒谎 |
[14:50] | – So… – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -所以 -我不知道你想说什么 |
[14:53] | You packed a suitcase full of lingerie | 你带了一箱子女士内衣裤 |
[14:54] | and you went away for the weekend. | 然后你整个周末都不在 |
[14:57] | – Yeah, I — – And then derek called me three times | -是的 我 -然后德里克给我打了三次电话 |
[15:00] | asking where you were. | 问你去了哪里 |
[15:01] | Meanwhile, you texted me | 同时你却给我发短信 |
[15:02] | telling me what a great time you were having, | 说你和他过得很高兴 |
[15:04] | So whatever you were doing, whoever — | 所以不管你在干什么 和谁在一起 |
[15:07] | He, she, they, whatever — | 男的 女的 或一群人 |
[15:12] | It wasn’t with him, and that’s all. | 你没和他在一起 就这样 |
[15:16] | I want to be here for you, | 我想支持你 |
[15:18] | but I like derek and I hate lying. | 但我喜欢德里克 我讨厌撒谎 |
[15:24] | Oh G– Grey! Pierce! Get in here! | 噢 格蕾 皮尔斯 快过来 |
[15:27] | Okay, okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[15:29] | – Call the O.R. Let them know we’re coming now! – Oh, god, Curt! | -呼叫手术室 通知他们我们马上就去 -天啊 柯特 |
[15:33] | – Robbins. Let’s go scrub. – Coming. | -罗宾斯 我们去准备吧 -就来 |
[15:36] | Listen, just talk to her, and — and maybe buy her a robe. | 听着 去和她说 或许给她买件睡袍 |
[15:38] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要这样做 |
[15:40] | Was this about the naked resident? | 是说那个喜欢裸体的住院医生吗 |
[15:42] | Ooh, you and Wilson, you’re a thing. | 哦 你和威尔逊是一对 |
[15:43] | You know what? Let’s not. | 还是别说了 |
[15:44] | And Robbins can get handsy with the residents. | 罗宾斯可是会对住院医生上下其手的啊 |
[15:47] | – Really? – I do not! | -真的么 -我没有 |
[15:48] | Last year, she got handsy. | 去年她就上下其手了 |
[15:50] | H.R. got involved. There are policies now. | 人事部都介入了呢 现在都有规矩了 |
[15:53] | Because of you? | 因为你俩 |
[15:54] | Robbins, that’s incredible. | 罗宾斯 这太了不起了 |
[15:56] | It’s not. It — both of you stop, okay? | 没有的事 你们都别说了 好吗 |
[15:59] | Alex, it’s inappropriate. | 阿历克斯 这很不得当 |
[16:01] | She’s a resident. I’m her superior. | 她是住院医生 我是她的上级 |
[16:02] | I’m a girl who likes girls. | 我是个喜欢女人的女人 |
[16:03] | It just puts us both in a very awkward position, | 这让我们都很尴尬 |
[16:04] | and you should respect that. | 你应该尊重这一点 |
[16:06] | Well, I’m kind of down for whatever happens. | 我就等着看接下来会怎样呢 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[16:09] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[16:09] | You need to start putting on pants around the house | 你在家要记得穿上裤子 |
[16:11] | ’cause Robbins keeps checking out your ass. | 因为罗宾斯一直盯着你屁股看 |
[16:13] | No. No. Alex, no. | 别 别 阿历克斯 别 |
[16:15] | You don’t need to put pants on, okay? | 你不需要穿裤子 |
[16:16] | Your ass is — it — fine. | 你的屁股 好看 |
[16:18] | See? That’s reportable. | 看呀 你该投诉她 |
[16:19] | No! I… | 别 我 |
[16:21] | I hate you all. | 我恨你们 |
[16:23] | I have surgery. | 我去做手术了 |
[16:26] | This is the best day. | 今天太棒了 |
[16:29] | Oh, God, I’m awful. | 天啊 我真可怕 |
[16:32] | There is nothing wrong with Todd. | 陶德一点错都没有 |
[16:34] | He’s — he’s nice and he’s stable | 他 他体贴 忠诚 |
[16:37] | And he cares for me deeply… So deeply. | 而且他非常关心我 太关心我了 |
[16:42] | And he’s clingy, and he loves to — | 他很粘人 他喜欢 |
[16:44] | I don’t even know what to call it, | 我都不知道该怎么讲 |
[16:45] | but he likes to… pet me. | 他喜欢 轻抚我 |
[16:48] | It’s really soft, and it | 真的很温柔 |
[16:51] | He’s boring. | 他真无聊啊 |
[16:53] | So, I just started doing this thing | 所以我就开始装晕了 |
[16:54] | where I pretend to faint so he’ll stop talking. | 这样他就不再絮絮叨叨了 |
[16:59] | Wow, that is… | 哇 这真是 |
[17:02] | Diabolical. | 残忍 |
[17:03] | Why don’t you just tell him the truth? | 为何不对他说出实情 |
[17:06] | Because it would kill him. | 因为那会要了他的命 |
[17:07] | I mean, he wants to take things to the next level, | 我意思是 他想进一步发展 |
[17:10] | but the more that he feels, the less I do. | 但是他爱得越浓 我就越没感觉 |
[17:13] | And then today, we were in the park, | 今天 我们呆在公园里 |
[17:16] | and he got down on one knee | 他突然单膝跪地 |
[17:17] | and he looked up at me with his big wet eyes, | 用一双水汪汪大眼睛看着我 |
[17:19] | – so I just — – Faked it. | -于是我就 -装晕了 |
[17:21] | I didn’t realize how close I was to the steps. | 我当时并不知道我离楼梯有多近 |
[17:25] | But I had to go with it all the way down. | 但我得把戏做足了 |
[17:29] | You can really commit. | 你真的很投入啊 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | But not to Todd. | 但不能对陶德投入 |
[17:38] | Shepherd, how’s Herman? | 谢博特 赫尔曼怎样了 |
[17:39] | Any changes to the tumor? | 肿瘤有什么变化吗 |
[17:40] | Oh, it’s grown a little inferiorly. | 向内部扩散了一些 |
[17:42] | Uh, but it’s still within the margins I expected. | 但还处在边缘地区 与预料之中一样 |
[17:44] | – Why? – I was just checking. | -有什么事吗 -我只是了解一下 |
[17:47] | Actually, um… | 其实 |
[17:50] | Her behavior is — | 她最近的行为 |
[17:52] | She’s stealing furniture. | 她在偷家具 |
[17:55] | And…she was flirting with me. | 还和我调情 |
[17:59] | Herman flirted with you? | 赫尔曼和你调情 |
[18:00] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[18:01] | I…yeah. | 我 是的 |
[18:04] | Did you take her up on it? | 那你上钩了吗 |
[18:06] | I mean, she’s very attractive. | 我意思是 她很有魅力 |
[18:08] | No. Uh, yes, she — she is, bu– | 没有 是的 她 她很 |
[18:10] | And tall. | 还很高 |
[18:12] | I mean, she might be the tallest person in the hospital. | 她可能是这医院里个子最高的 |
[18:15] | You might find tall people attractive. | 你会觉得高个子很有魅力吧 |
[18:16] | – I don’t know. – No, I don’t. | -我猜的 -不 不觉得 |
[18:18] | Not as a rule, | 虽然不是什么规矩 |
[18:19] | but professionally, it’s not a good idea. | 但从专业角度来看 并不好 |
[18:22] | Is that a rule? | 这是规矩吗 |
[18:24] | No co-workers? | 同事之间不能恋爱么 |
[18:25] | Didn’t say that. | 我没那样说 |
[18:26] | I-I like co-workers. | 我 我喜欢我的同事们 |
[18:27] | I-I — but the — the hospital, we have rules | 我 我 但这是在医院 我们有规矩啊 |
[18:30] | that are, um… | 就是 |
[18:33] | Thank you for the update. | 谢谢告知赫尔曼的情况 |
[18:39] | You wanted a consult? | 你需要咨询吗 |
[18:41] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[18:42] | Me. | 是我 |
[18:43] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:45] | I asked you to go. | 我不是让你走了吗 |
[18:46] | I need you to take a look at this incision, sweetheart. | 宝贝 我需要你看一下这个切口 |
[18:51] | She’s not just trying to check on me and April? | 她是不是来监视我和艾普丽尔啊 |
[18:54] | Don’t look at me. I got played, too. | 别看我啊 我也被玩了 |
[19:00] | They just took him in. | 他们送他进去了 |
[19:01] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底怎么搞的 |
[19:02] | He was sitting up and talking to me an hour ago. | 一小时前他还坐着和我说话 |
[19:04] | Well, we knew about the spleen. | 我们都知道他脾脏的情况 |
[19:06] | It made his stomach muscles bleed, | 脾脏问题导致胃肌出血了 |
[19:08] | But Pierce will clip them and Grey — | 但是皮尔斯会止血 格蕾会 |
[19:10] | You were right. You were right about the drugs. | 你说得对 关于嗑药的事你说得对 |
[19:12] | I-I didn’t want to believe it at first, but it’s obvious. | 我 我一开始不愿相信 但显然是这样 |
[19:14] | He — he’s using. | 他 他在嗑药 |
[19:15] | Okay, now, we shouldn’t jump — | 好的 我们现在不要急于 |
[19:17] | I’ll get him in rehab. | 我要送他去戒毒所 |
[19:18] | As soon as he can walk out of here, I’m go– | 等他出院 我就 |
[19:21] | Ben, wait. | 本 等一下 |
[19:22] | What do you think it is? Coke? Crystal? | 你觉得他嗑什么药 可卡因 冰毒 |
[19:25] | Come on, y-you’re usually right about these things. | 说一下 你看这些事很准 |
[19:29] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:30] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[19:32] | You should talk to Curt. | 你应该和柯特谈谈 |
[19:36] | Is there — there something you’re not telling me? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[19:38] | After surgery, he’ll tell you everything. | 手术结束后 他会告诉你所有事 |
[19:41] | Tell me what? Miranda. | 告诉我什么 玛兰达 |
[19:42] | Just talk to him. He’ll — | 好好跟他聊聊 他会 |
[19:44] | But what if I don’t get the chance to? | 要是我没机会跟他聊呢 |
[19:46] | What — what if he doesn’t come out of surgery? | 要是他在手术中出事了呢 |
[19:48] | Oh, that’s nonsense. Now, just calm down. | 别说瞎话 冷静 |
[19:49] | Calm down? | 怎么冷静 |
[19:50] | I’m being lied to by my brother, | 我先是被弟弟骗 |
[19:52] | and now I’m being lied to by my wife. | 现在被妻子骗 |
[19:54] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没有骗你 |
[19:55] | Well, no one’s telling me the damn truth! | 但没人告诉我真相 |
[19:56] | I’ll tell you! | 我告诉你 |
[19:59] | It’s only because when he tells you, | 告诉你是因为我希望 |
[20:01] | you need to react better than this, Ben Warren. | 在他跟你说之前 你能做好心理准备 本·沃伦 |
[20:03] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[20:05] | Okay, Curt is… | 好吧 柯特在 |
[20:08] | Curt is transitioning. | 柯特在变性 |
[20:10] | He… | 他 |
[20:12] | She is transgender. | 她是变性人 |
[20:15] | And she identifies as female, | 她认为自己是女性 |
[20:18] | and she wants to live life as a woman. | 想要以女性的身份生活 |
[20:22] | Your brother is becoming your sister. | 你的弟弟其实是你妹妹 |
[20:32] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[20:34] | Oh — oh, that son of a bitch. | 那小混球 |
[20:36] | He — he put you up to this. | 是他让你这么做的吗 |
[20:55] | Bleeding is controlled. | 出血得到控制 |
[20:57] | Clamping the hilum. Suture ligature. | 夹紧肺门 缝合打结 |
[21:00] | So, what did you say when he called? | 他打给你的时候 你怎么说 |
[21:02] | The first time, I said that you were in the shower. | 第一次我说你在洗澡 |
[21:06] | Ligating the gastric vessels. | 胃血管打结 |
[21:10] | The second time, I said you were taking a nap. | 第二次我说你在睡觉 |
[21:13] | And the third time, | 第三次 |
[21:14] | I said Hunt called you in for an emergent rectal abscess. | 我说亨特让你回来做紧急直肠脓肿手术 |
[21:19] | I hate lying. | 我讨厌撒谎 |
[21:21] | I didn’t want to spoil anything. | 但我也不想戳穿你 |
[21:28] | I need to dissect the splenorenal ligament. | 我要切除脾肾韧带 |
[21:30] | Metz. | 罩网 |
[21:39] | Hey, okay. | 嘿 |
[21:40] | Pierce just controlled the gastric bleeds with clips, | 皮尔斯用夹钳控制了胃出血 |
[21:43] | and now Grey is finishing taking out the spleen. | 格蕾在切除脾脏 |
[21:46] | All right, now, um — he’s upset about dad. | 好 他因为爸爸的死很难过 |
[21:48] | He’s obviously having some sort of emotional breakdown, | 他明显是精神崩溃了 |
[21:51] | so we’ll get him a psych consult. | 我们给他找个心理咨询师 |
[21:52] | No, we won’t. | 不 不能这么做 |
[21:54] | Curt’s crazy. This makes no sense. | 柯特疯了 这完全没道理 |
[21:56] | All right, the only thing that does make sense right now | 现在唯一有道理的事就是 |
[21:59] | is that after the surgery, you will talk to Curt… | 手术过后 你和柯特聊聊 |
[22:02] | and you will listen to Curt tell you her good news, | 你听她给你说的好消息 |
[22:05] | and it is good news. | 这就是好消息 |
[22:07] | And you will listen, | 你要耐心聆听 |
[22:09] | and you will tell her that you love her | 告诉她你爱她 |
[22:11] | and tell her that you’ll always be here for her. | 告诉她你永远会支持她 |
[22:16] | Okay, so after the fetoscope is inserted, | 植入胎儿监测器之后 |
[22:18] | then I will deploy the shunt, | 我会采用分流器 |
[22:19] | and you’ll manipulate the camera, right? | 你会控制摄影机 对吧 |
[22:21] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你个伪君子 |
[22:22] | I beg your pardon? | 什么啊 |
[22:24] | You, uh, were so high and mighty when I was boffing Graham. | 之前我跟格林汉姆好上了 你还一副正人君子模样 |
[22:27] | Which one was it? Which resident did you sully? | 是哪个 你玩儿了哪个住院医师 |
[22:29] | Oh, god. I knew that you would… | 天啊 我就知道你会 |
[22:31] | You can’t suddenly become interesting and then clam up. | 你不能给我点料 又吊我胃口啊 |
[22:35] | It — it was a year ago, and she’s gone now. | 那都一年前的事了 她不在这了 |
[22:39] | – Weren’t you married last year? – Yes. | -你一年前不是结婚了吗 -是的 |
[22:41] | No. Well, we — we were broken up. | 不 那时我们分手了 |
[22:42] | I thought you just split. | 你们不是才刚分开了 |
[22:43] | This was a different ti– | 这不同 |
[22:46] | I cheated on Callie, okay? | 我背着凯丽劈腿了 |
[22:47] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:48] | How have you been hiding this from me? | 你是怎么瞒着我的啊 |
[22:49] | Hiding what? | 瞒什么啊 |
[22:51] | The dirt. You’re dirty. | 丑事 你也不清白啊 |
[22:54] | And here I thought you were no fun at all. | 我还以为你一本正经毫无乐趣呢 |
[22:56] | Oh, stop it. I’m — | 别啊 我 |
[22:57] | You’re a dirty, dirty girl. | 你是个下流 下流女孩啊 |
[23:00] | You’re dirty. | 真下流 |
[23:07] | Minimal swelling. I like that. | 肿胀不严重 这不错 |
[23:09] | Hey, can I get an E.T.A on when you’re closing | 你大概什么时候能结束 |
[23:11] | – just so I can prep the leg? – One last vessel here. | -我好给脚做术前准备 -最后一条血管了 |
[23:13] | So, she threw herself down a flight of stairs | 她宁愿滚下楼梯 |
[23:16] | just to avoid telling him yes or no? | 避免告诉他答案 |
[23:19] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[23:20] | Have you met the boyfriend? | 你见过她男友吗 |
[23:22] | Wilson, go let him know that her brain surgery was successful. | 威尔逊 告诉男友脑手术成功 |
[23:25] | Bring tissues. | 带上纸巾给他擦泪泪 |
[23:28] | Oh. Poor guy. | 小伙真可怜 |
[23:30] | Poor guy? | 那小伙可怜啊 |
[23:31] | I’m sewing her brain shut right now. | 我还在给她缝合脑出血呢 |
[23:33] | Oh, Todd’s the problem here? | 陶德才是问题所在吗 |
[23:35] | Why? ’cause he cares too much? | 为什么 就因为他关心的太多 |
[23:36] | He feels too much? | 感情太丰富吗 |
[23:37] | He’s — he’s willing to devote himself fully | 他愿意全心全意对待另一个人 |
[23:39] | to another person. That’s the problem? | 难道这就是问题吗 |
[23:41] | If it makes the other person want to pass out, yeah. | 如果这让另一个人想晕倒 这就是问题了 |
[23:46] | Well, then that’s it. | 好 原来是这样 |
[23:47] | That’s why I can’t pick people up anymore, | 这就是为什么我再也没法勾搭人了 |
[23:49] | because I don’t know how to put them back down. | 因为我不知道怎么放下 |
[23:51] | That’s why I have no game. | 这就是为什么我不能游戏情场了 |
[23:53] | I used to have game. | 我以前可是情场老手 |
[23:56] | I had such game. | 很有魅力 |
[23:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:58] | I used to be fun and cool and sexy and go to bars | 我以前风趣幽默 又酷又性感 我会去酒吧 |
[24:02] | and do this thing where you make eye contact once | 跟别人眼神交会一下下 |
[24:05] | and look away. | 然后目光移开 |
[24:06] | Just reel them in without a word. | 不用言语就把人勾了 |
[24:09] | Such game. | 老手啊 |
[24:12] | Hey, what was your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[24:14] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[24:15] | I was on drugs. | 当时吸毒 |
[24:17] | So, I’m leaving out | 但我没跟你说的是 |
[24:18] | the terrible, terrible repercussions, | 吸毒的副作用相当糟糕 |
[24:19] | but ever since I got off the drugs, I’ve gotten worse. | 不过自从我戒毒之后 我就变得更糟糕了 |
[24:22] | Now I’m just all mumbling and vomiting words | 现在我就是胡乱说话 |
[24:25] | and no cool, no sexy, no game at all. | 完全不酷不性感 一点魅力也没用 |
[24:28] | Same here. Game over. | 我也是 情场游戏终结 |
[24:32] | I want to be clear — I am in no way | 我得澄清一点 我一点也没有 |
[24:33] | endorsing narcotics as a dating aid. | 推荐毒品作为约会神器 |
[24:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:38] | So, dinner’s coming? | 要一起吃晚饭了吧 |
[24:40] | Yes, mom. | 是 妈妈 |
[24:41] | You still haven’t told me. How’s April? | 你还没有告诉我吧 艾普丽尔怎么样 |
[24:43] | Mom, she’s all right. | 妈 她没事 |
[24:45] | And I’m fine. | 我也很好 |
[24:46] | We’re doing okay. | 我们都不错 |
[24:50] | I don’t believe that for one second. | 我完全不相信你的话 |
[24:51] | Mom, what do you want me to say? | 妈 那你想我说什么 |
[24:52] | Mom, she’s sad, obviously. | 妈 她明显很难过 |
[24:54] | April is angry, okay? | 她很生气 |
[24:56] | About the baby, about god. | 生气失去孩子 生气上帝的不公 |
[24:58] | She just needs her space. | 她需要自己的空间 |
[25:00] | And I can’t help her. | 我也帮不了她 |
[25:02] | I just make her crazy, | 我让她抓狂 |
[25:04] | which just makes me feel useless. | 这让我觉得自己没用 |
[25:06] | She doesn’t need space so much as the illusion of space. | 她需要的不是空间 而是想象中的空间 |
[25:10] | You should do what I do. | 你应该像我一样 |
[25:12] | Stay out of her way, but not too far. | 保持距离 但不要太远 |
[25:14] | Find something else to occupy your mind. | 找点事情做 让自己忙点 |
[25:16] | Work is good. | 工作很好 |
[25:18] | Now, be close, but just out of sight. | 离她近点 但别让她看到 |
[25:22] | And you’ll be there for her when she’s ready. | 这样当她准备好了 你就在身边 |
[25:26] | Okay, I’m pretty sure what you just described is stalking. | 我很确定你说的是跟踪 |
[25:31] | Your abdominal closure should be fine. | 下腹的缝合没有问题 |
[25:36] | Is that what this weekend was for you? | 这周末对你来说就是这意义吗 |
[25:38] | Something else to occupy your mind? | 找点事情忙 |
[25:44] | I’m not cheating on my husband. | 我没有背叛我的丈夫 |
[25:46] | Then where were you? | 那你在哪里 |
[25:48] | It’s really not that big a deal. | 没什么大事 |
[25:49] | Then why are you being so weird about it? | 那你有什么不好意思说的 |
[25:51] | You have to tell me something. | 你一定得跟我说说什么事 |
[25:53] | I have to? | 我一定要说吗 |
[25:54] | I lied for you. | 我为你撒谎了 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry if I put you in a position | 我很抱歉把你推到这个位置 |
[25:57] | where you felt like you had to lie for me, | 让你认为你得为我撒谎 |
[25:59] | but that doesn’t make this any of your business. | 但这不关你什么事 |
[26:01] | Okay, maybe not. | 好 也许是不关我事 |
[26:03] | I just | 我只是 |
[26:06] | I thought we were finally getting somewhere. | 我以为我们的关系进了一步 |
[26:09] | You trusted me with your kids. | 你信任我 把孩子交给我 |
[26:10] | I trust my babysitter with my kids. | 我也信任保姆 把孩子交给保姆 |
[26:12] | That doesn’t mean I owe her my life story. | 这不代表我就要什么事情都说 |
[26:17] | Pierce, I’m sorry. | 皮尔斯 我很抱歉 |
[26:18] | – No. No, it’s fine. It’s fine. – That came out wrong. | -不 没关系 -这话说得不好 |
[26:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:21] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[26:22] | Next time, call your babysitter. | 下次让保姆照顾你的孩子 |
[26:24] | Leave me out of it. | 不把我扯进来 |
[26:32] | Oh, there she is. Are you all right? | 她在这啊 你没事吧 |
[26:35] | How is she? Is she all well again? | 她怎么样 她没事了吧 |
[26:36] | She’s gonna be fine. Both surgeries went very well. | 她没事了 两个手术都很顺利 |
[26:39] | Thank you. Thank — | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:42] | Hill. I’m gonna take you home. | 小希 我带你回家 |
[26:45] | I’m gonna make sure that you have | 我会确保 |
[26:46] | everything you need, all right? | 你舒舒服服的 好吗 |
[26:49] | You tell him right now. | 马上告诉他 |
[26:55] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[26:56] | You have been so sweet, | 你很温柔 |
[26:59] | and you have been so kind, | 你很善良 |
[27:01] | and I have been unfair to you. | 我这样对你不公平 |
[27:04] | No, No. | 别说话 |
[27:05] | No, don’t worry about me. | 别说 别担心我 |
[27:08] | I love you. I’m right here. | 我爱你 我就在你身边 |
[27:12] | And I’m never leaving you. | 我不会离开你 |
[27:15] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[27:18] | Oh, Hillary. Hillary? | 希拉里 希拉里 |
[27:20] | Hillary?! | 拉里 |
[27:21] | She fainted! | 她晕倒了 |
[27:23] | Help her! | 帮忙啊 |
[27:24] | For god sake. | 我的天啊 |
[27:26] | She can’t take another fall like that. | 她下次可不能再摔啊 |
[27:27] | Todd, what Hillary’s trying to tell you | 陶德 希拉里想告诉你 |
[27:29] | is that she wants to break up with you. | 她想跟你分手 |
[27:32] | – What? – I’m so sorry. | -什么啊 -很抱歉 |
[27:34] | I know that all you want is to help her, | 我知道你很想帮助她 |
[27:35] | but she doesn’t want that. | 但她不想要 |
[27:37] | She doesn’t deserve it. She’s faking this right now. | 她不值得你这样做 她是假装晕倒 |
[27:41] | – What? – Todd. | -什么啊 -陶德 |
[27:43] | You deserve someone who wants you there, you know? | 你值得一个愿意爱你的人 知道吗 |
[27:47] | Um, someone who needs the kind of attention | 一个需要关心照顾的人 |
[27:50] | that only you can give, | 只有你才能给的关心照顾 |
[27:52] | and it’s not gonna be Hillary, okay, and it shouldn’t be. | 这人肯定不是希拉里 也不该是她 |
[27:56] | And you will be fine… without her, | 你没了她也会很好 |
[27:58] | and it may take a while to find the right person, | 可能要花点时间找到那个人 |
[28:01] | but you will find her. | 但你会找到她 |
[28:02] | You should start looking, okay? | 你得开始找找了 好吗 |
[28:04] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[28:05] | Don’t waste another minute. Start right now. | 别浪费时间 马上找 |
[28:17] | There. | 搞定 |
[28:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:23] | Just — just tell me, where’s this all coming from? | 告诉我 这想法哪来的 |
[28:28] | It’s coming from me. This is who I am. | 是我的想法 这就是我 |
[28:31] | Since when? | 什么时候开始 |
[28:33] | I mean, what, you just suddenly decided — | 我是说 你难道就突然决定 |
[28:35] | Benji, I’ve known since I was 5. | 班吉 我从5岁起就知道了 |
[28:38] | 5? | 5岁 |
[28:41] | Because, you know, I wanted to play for the bears when I was 5 | 因为什么 我5岁还扮小熊呢 |
[28:43] | because you don’t know crap when you’re 5. | 你5岁的时候懂什么 |
[28:46] | I knew this. | 我知道这个 |
[28:48] | Yeah, but why didn’t I know it? | 那为什么我不知道 |
[28:50] | We shared a room for 18 years. | 我们18年都住在一个房间 |
[28:54] | You ever have that dream where you’re pushed out on stage | 你有做过这样的梦吗 被人推上舞台 |
[28:56] | and everybody knows their lines except you? | 谁都记得台词 就你不记得 |
[29:00] | And you’re in some costume | 你穿着奇怪的服装 |
[29:01] | or you’re naked or — or whatever. | 或是什么也没穿 或是其他 |
[29:05] | And you’re just trapped there. | 你就困在那里 |
[29:07] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[29:09] | That was my whole life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[29:11] | Every day of my life, pretending. | 每天都在假装 |
[29:17] | Benji, I’m tired of pretending. | 班吉 我厌倦了假装 |
[29:21] | I just want to be happy with who I am. | 我只想以真实面貌示人 |
[29:27] | Can you understand that? | 你能明白吗 |
[29:30] | So, now you give a damn about what I think? | 现在你在乎我的想法了吗 |
[29:33] | Now suddenly it matters that I understand? | 突然间我能理解你变得重要了 |
[29:35] | You know it does. | 你知道的 这很重要 |
[29:37] | I’m — I’m just supposed to be okay with this? | 所以我就该接受这一切吗 |
[29:39] | I-I’m just supposed to accept this? | 我就应该接受这一切吗 |
[29:49] | Wa–wai– | 等 等 |
[29:51] | Okay, I’ll go talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[29:53] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[29:56] | How soon do you think I can get out of here? | 你觉得我还要多久可以出院 |
[30:05] | I don’t imagine you need a ride to the airport. | 我想你应该不需要我送你去机场了 |
[30:07] | I have a car. | 我叫了车 |
[30:10] | What are you doing? | 你这算什么 |
[30:12] | You scrub in with me, you take over the O.R. | 你和我上手术 但却接管了主刀 |
[30:15] | so you can call your son on a phony consult? | 好让你能骗你儿子来会诊吗 |
[30:16] | I needed to know how he was doing. | 我得知道他怎么样 |
[30:18] | I’m talking about us. | 我说的是我们俩 |
[30:19] | What about us, Richard? | 我们俩 理查德 |
[30:21] | It looks like you got what you wanted | 你似乎得到了你想要的结果 |
[30:22] | and you’re running out the door. | 然后就一走了之 |
[30:23] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[30:25] | I seem to recall your saying I use people all the time — | 我好像记得你说过我就喜欢利用别人 |
[30:27] | Cristina Yang, the Harper Avery. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 哈珀·艾弗里奖 |
[30:29] | So, why are you so surprised now? | 怎么现在你倒很惊讶了 |
[30:31] | I was angry when I said those things. | 我说这些话的时候正在气头上 |
[30:33] | And I was angry when I heard them. | 当我听到这些的时候我也在气头上了 |
[30:39] | I thought after the last few days, I… | 我以为经过这几天 我 |
[30:42] | I thought we’d moved on from that. | 我以为我们已经放下了 |
[30:45] | Richard, you were here for me in a terrible time. | 理查德 你在我艰难的时刻陪着我 |
[30:50] | I appreciate that, but I’m still me, | 我很感激 但我还是我 |
[30:53] | and you’re not okay with who I am. | 而你却不满意我的为人 |
[30:56] | One minute, you find a powerful woman attractive, | 前一分钟 你觉得女强人很性感 |
[30:58] | the next minute, your feelings are hurt. | 下一分钟 你又感到受伤了 |
[31:00] | You can’t have it both ways. | 你不可能同时经历这两种情绪 |
[31:02] | You’re gonna have to figure that out | 在我们放下过去继续前进之前 |
[31:03] | before we move on anywhere. | 你必须理清楚你对我的态度 |
[31:19] | I went to the airport, I got through security, | 我到了机场 过了安检 |
[31:22] | I went up to the gate, | 走到登机口 |
[31:23] | they called my boarding group, and I just stood there. | 广播通知我们登机 我却站在那里不能动 |
[31:27] | I froze. I didn’t get on the plane. | 我愣住了 我没有上飞机 |
[31:30] | I watched the plane take off from behind the glass… | 我在玻璃窗后面看着飞机起飞 |
[31:33] | …I got in my car, and I left. | 我回到车上 然后就走了 |
[31:36] | Oh, Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:37] | I didn’t know how to tell anyone… | 我不知道要怎么跟别人说 |
[31:40] | …that I didn’t get on the plane to visit my husband. | 说我没有登上飞机去看我丈夫 |
[31:45] | So, I drove to one of those hotels by the airport. | 所以 我开到机场旁边的一家旅馆 |
[31:48] | And you stayed there by yourself all weekend? | 然后整个周末你就一个人呆在那吗 |
[31:54] | You were embarrassed, so you hid. | 你很为难 所以你躲起来了 |
[31:55] | I…I kind of get that. | 我 差不多能理解 |
[31:58] | – Well, it’s — – No, no, it’s okay. | -其实 -没事 没关系 |
[32:00] | You don’t have to say another word. | 不用再解释了 |
[32:03] | That must’ve been awful. | 这一定很难受 |
[32:06] | Those cheap hotel rooms are horrible. | 那些廉价旅馆的房间都好可怕 |
[32:08] | You must felt terrible and lonely and embarrassed… | 你一定感觉很糟糕 很孤独 很为难 |
[32:11] | …and I just made it worse by bugging you… | 而我却在不停打探 问一些不该我管的事情 |
[32:14] | asking you questions when I should’ve just… | 这肯定让你更难堪了 |
[32:18] | I totally understand why you didn’t tell me. | 我完全理解你为什么不告诉我 |
[32:21] | I wouldn’t have told anybody, either. | 换我我也不会和别人说的 |
[32:24] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[32:26] | But thank you… for telling me. | 但谢谢你 让我知道 |
[32:30] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[32:42] | Benjamin Warren, I’m so disappointed in you. | 本杰明·沃伦 我对你非常失望 |
[32:45] | She’s your family. | 她是你的家人 |
[32:47] | I get it, okay? | 我知道 好吗 |
[32:48] | You’re so evolved, | 你非常能适应 |
[32:49] | so tolerant and quick to adjust. | 非常宽容 这么快就转变过来了 |
[32:51] | And I’m just a — a dumb caveman. | 而我 只是一个愚钝的野蛮人 |
[32:53] | Well, you don’t have to be. | 你不是非这样不可 |
[32:54] | 25 years Miranda. | 二十五年了 玛兰达 |
[32:57] | I counted them up today. | 今天我数了数这意味着有多少天 |
[32:58] | that’s how long we either shared a bedroom | 我们住在同一间房里 |
[33:00] | or an apartment or a damn tent in the woods. | 或同一套公寓 或在树林里住同一顶帐篷 |
[33:03] | It’s a long time for this not to come up, don’t you think? | 这么长时间都不说 不觉得瞒得太久了吗 |
[33:06] | She wasn’t ready. | 她还没有准备好 |
[33:08] | If this was anyone else, there wouldn’t even be an issue… | 如果换成其他任何人 我不会有任何意见 |
[33:10] | …but I told him everything. | 但是 我告诉了他所有的事情 |
[33:14] | From my first crush — | 我第一次喜欢上的人 |
[33:16] | Kahlia Hogg, fourth grade — | 卡莉娅·霍格 四年级 |
[33:18] | the night I proposed to the gorgeous Miranda Bailey. | 我向美丽的玛兰达·贝利求婚的那个晚上 |
[33:21] | And everything in between. | 所有的事情 |
[33:25] | I had to tell Curt. | 我都会告诉柯特 |
[33:28] | First thing, always. | 永远第一个告诉他 |
[33:30] | But now he — he’s got the biggest thing in his life… | 但是现在 他人生中最重要的秘密 |
[33:33] | …and he waited 25 years to tell me. | 他却等了25年才告诉我 |
[33:37] | How’s that supposed to make me feel? | 你说这会让我怎么想 |
[33:39] | Well, this isn’t about you, Ben. | 但这不是你的事情 本 |
[33:42] | It’s her song. | 这是她的事情 |
[33:43] | So get off the stage, let her sing it. | 不要再插手 让她做她想做的 |
[33:45] | No, could you please stop with that? | 不 你能不能不要这么说了 |
[33:51] | I feel like it was all a lie, | 我觉得这一切都是谎言 |
[33:54] | You know? | 你能理解吗 |
[33:57] | Our whole life… | 我们全部的人生 |
[34:00] | he lied to me. | 他都在对我说谎 |
[34:02] | Well, Curt needs your help now. | 好了 现在柯特需要你的帮助 |
[34:06] | Well, it’s — it’s a little late to ask. | 是吗 现在求助有点太晚了 |
[34:09] | Should’ve asked 25 years ago. | 25年前就应该求助了 |
[34:11] | Mnh-mnh. I’m — I’m done with him. | 我不会再理他了 |
[34:17] | Her. | 是她 |
[34:33] | Curt. | 柯特 |
[34:34] | Um, this is Dr. Avery. | 这是艾弗里医生 |
[34:36] | He’s a plastic surgeon. | 他是整形外科的 |
[34:40] | Um, you might want to hear him out. | 也许你会想和他谈谈 |
[34:42] | It’s — it’s your call. | 当然 由你决定 |
[34:47] | You have a name yet? | 给自己起好新名字了吗 |
[34:49] | Guessing you’re not sticking with Curtis. | 我想你应该不会喜欢柯特斯的 |
[34:53] | Rosalind. | 罗莎琳德 |
[34:55] | That’s a beautiful name. | 很好听的名字 |
[34:58] | So, can I call you Rosalind then? | 那我能叫你罗莎琳德吗 |
[34:59] | ’cause I don’t know what we’re waiting for. | 我觉得你应该已经不想再等了 |
[35:05] | Hey, I’m Jackson. | 我叫杰克森 |
[35:11] | Now, let’s go over some ground rules. | 现在 我们先说说一些规矩 |
[35:13] | First, those off-shelf hormone treatments you’re taking — | 首先 你正在使用的那些来路不明的激素 |
[35:16] | No. Those are over. | 停掉 不准再用了 |
[35:19] | From now on, everything that goes in your body | 从现在起 所有进入你体内的东西 |
[35:21] | is approved and regulated by this hospital. | 都必须由这家医院批准并严格管理 |
[35:24] | Understood? | 好吗 |
[35:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:29] | You see a therapist? | 你找过治疗师吗 |
[35:30] | Not for a while. | 很久没去了 |
[35:32] | Okay. Well, it’s time to start again. | 好吧 现在可以再去找他了 |
[35:35] | So, we’ll get started with a full medical history. | 好了 我们先从完整的病史开始 |
[35:38] | You know, I used to be fun. | 知道吗 我以前是个很有趣的人 |
[35:40] | I used to skate around the halls of this hospital. | 我以前会在医院走廊里溜旱冰 |
[35:43] | Why don’t you? | 现在为什么不了 |
[35:46] | My bad. | 不该问的 |
[35:48] | I used to go dancing. | 我还会去跳舞 |
[35:50] | I used to… | 我还会 |
[35:51] | …flirt and be flirted with. | 和别人调情 |
[35:54] | Now I live in a house full of naked people | 现在 我住在一间全是裸体的房子里 |
[35:58] | and all of my friends are her friends, | 我所有的朋友也都是她的朋友 |
[36:00] | and all I have is work and I never want to go home. | 我拥有的只有工作 并且我再也不想回家了 |
[36:03] | I had a busy, busy life. | 我曾生活非常忙碌 |
[36:06] | I sat on all these boards — | 我参加了所有的协会 |
[36:08] | Pacific Ballet, Seattle Opera. | 太平洋芭蕾舞协 西雅图歌剧 |
[36:10] | Whatever was very important to my ex. | 所有我前夫喜欢的协会我都去 |
[36:15] | Used to be so worried about what he thought of me, | 曾经我非常在乎他对我的看法 |
[36:18] | what my peers thought, what everybody thought. | 在乎我同事的看法 在乎所有人的看法 |
[36:21] | But now I do what I want, when I want, | 但现在 我做我想做的 随时随地 |
[36:24] | and it’s sweet. | 特别好 |
[36:26] | I have to tell you, Robbins, | 我可以告诉你 罗宾斯 |
[36:27] | my life is so much better now that I have nothing. | 现在我一无所有 但我的生活却更美好了 |
[36:31] | I mean, I can’t recommend a tumor, | 当然 我不是建议你也长个瘤子 |
[36:34] | but you should try it. | 但你应该试试 |
[36:40] | You should go home. | 你应该回家了 |
[36:42] | I am home. | 我就在家里 |
[36:43] | Why do you think I stole this couch? | 你以为我为什么偷了这些沙发 |
[36:45] | We can’t waste a minute. | 我们一分钟也不能浪费 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna stay here until, uh… | 我会一直呆在这 直到 |
[36:50] | until it’s over. | 直到一切结束 |
[36:52] | Whatever that means. | 不论这意味着什么 |
[36:57] | Then I’ll stay with you tonight. | 那今晚我陪你一起 |
[37:01] | You should know… | 你要知道 |
[37:03] | I’m not gonna have sex with you. | 我可不会和你滚床单 |
[37:05] | Sh-shut up! | 我靠 |
[37:07] | Y– | 你 |
[37:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:20] | Do you drink wine? | 你喝酒吗 |
[37:24] | I just wanted to visit, | 我想来看看你 |
[37:25] | and people bring wine sometimes when they’re… | 如果要去别人家做客 |
[37:28] | …going to visit another person. | 大家经常会带瓶酒 |
[37:31] | Especially if they have — | 特别是如果他们 |
[37:35] | They bring a bottle. | 大家都会带瓶酒 |
[37:36] | That’s — that’s water. | 那是 那是水 |
[37:39] | So… | 所以 |
[37:40] | Because I don’t drink wine. | 因为我不喝酒 |
[37:41] | I — I don’t drink at all. | 一点都不喝 |
[37:43] | Not anymore. | 戒了 |
[37:44] | So, I brought water, and… | 所以我带了水 然后 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:53] | I have literally no game. | 我真不知如何搭讪了 |
[38:02] | I should go. It’s sparkling. | 我应该走了 这是苏打水 |
[38:05] | Lime. | 酸橙味的 |
[38:08] | Just wanted to say hi. | 就想来问声好 |
[38:11] | Hey, do you want some water? | 你想喝点水吗 |
[38:14] | Not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[38:17] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[38:18] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[38:19] | Stop walking. | 站住 |
[38:26] | I’m gonna kiss you now, so don’t — don’t say anything. | 我要吻你 所以 不要说话 |
[38:49] | It’s scary to reveal everything about ourselves. | 披露自己的所有秘密 感觉很可怕 |
[38:53] | And now you can go home. | 现在你可以回家了 |
[38:54] | I’m just — um — now I’m gonna — I’m gonna go home. | 我 现在我 我要回家了 |
[39:01] | Which is… that way. | 我要从那边走了 |
[39:30] | Fear makes us hold ourselves back. | 恐惧使我们有所保留 |
[39:33] | Is that so wrong? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[39:35] | Okay, this is taking too long. | 我等不了了 |
[39:40] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:49] | Maybe. Probably. | 可能 也许吧 |
[39:56] | But still… | 但同时 |
[39:59] | …it helps to be a little sneaky, | 小心翼翼 采取守势 |
[40:02] | a little protective. | 对我们是有好处的 |
[40:09] | It’s not safe to just blurt out all of our secrets. | 把我们所有秘密突然都说出来是很危险的 |
[40:13] | Never got on the plane. I never went to D.C. | 我没上飞机 我也没去首都 |
[40:17] | Now you want to blab. | 现在你想说了 |
[40:18] | Where’s Pierce? | 皮尔斯呢 |
[40:20] | What is she — morning shift? I get nights? | 所以她是白班 晚班换我了吗 |
[40:24] | I went to a hotel. | 我住在旅馆里 |
[40:25] | What? With who? Do I know him? | 什么 和谁 我认识吗 |
[40:28] | No. By myself. | 没有 我一个人 |
[40:30] | You didn’t want to see Derek? | 你不想去见德里克吗 |
[40:32] | I did. Too much. | 想啊 非常想 |
[40:35] | What if I got off the plane and he wasn’t happy to see me? | 但如果下了飞机发现我不受待见咋办 |
[40:40] | What if he didn’t smile? | 如果他没有笑怎么办 |
[40:42] | That would be bad. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[40:43] | That would mean it’s done, it’s over. | 那就意味着都完了 结束了 |
[40:47] | So what? You just head out alone? | 所以呢 你就一个人出去了吗 |
[40:51] | I mean, why didn’t you just come back? | 我说 你为什么不回来呢 |
[40:52] | I was going to. | 我想回来的 |
[40:54] | And then…I didn’t. | 但后来 我没有 |
[41:01] | And it was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[41:06] | It was just me for three days. | 只有我 整整三天 |
[41:11] | All by myself. | 只有我一个人 |
[41:13] | I wasn’t anybody’s wife or doctor or mother. | 我不是谁的妻子 不是医生也不是母亲 |
[41:18] | And I kind of liked it. | 我还挺喜欢这种感觉的 |
[41:25] | If I had gone to D.C., we would’ve fought | 如果我去了首都 我们就会吵架 |
[41:27] | or we would’ve talked about fighting, | 或者讨论吵架的问题 |
[41:29] | And I don’t want to talk anymore. | 我不想再讨论了 |
[41:31] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再吵下去 |
[41:34] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[41:38] | I don’t want to leave him. | 我不想离开他 |
[41:42] | But I definitely do not want to be with him right now. | 但是现在我完全不想和他在一起 |
[41:46] | We can’t just lay all the truth out there… | 我们不能就这么把所有事实摆出来 |
[41:48] | …expose ourselves to God and everybody. | 把我们自己暴露在上帝和所有人面前 |
[41:51] | Hey, have you seen my — oh! | 你看见我的… |
[41:54] | Oh. A little warning… | 有人在家的时候 |
[41:56] | …when people are over would be nice. | 给个提醒好吗 |
[41:58] | I told her to wear pants. | 我告诉她要穿内裤的 |
[42:00] | I don’t have to wear pants. | 我真不想穿内裤 |
[42:01] | It’s perfectly fine if I don’t wear pants. | 我不穿内裤多好 |
[42:05] | Doesn’t make me stupid. | 一点也没出洋相 |
[42:06] | ’cause once the truth is out… | 因为一旦真相暴露 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna marry that girl. | 我会娶她 |
[42:09] | …we have to face it ourselves. | 我们就得独自面对这一切 |
[42:14] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen with us. | 我不知道我们会怎样 |