时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your tumor is smart. But so am I. I can beat it. | 你的肿瘤很聪明 我也一样 我能打败它 |
[00:04] | Any one of these approaches would likely kill the patient? | 这些手段都会导致患者死亡吗 |
[00:06] | I refuse to spend the last few months of my life | 我不能在人生最后几个月 |
[00:08] | feeling like a pile of crap. | 活得这么心塞 |
[00:10] | I am going to give you more than a few months. | 我能给你的不仅仅是几个月 |
[00:11] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[00:12] | Nobody thinks that this can work. | 所有人都认为这样不行 |
[00:13] | No one understands it. | 那是因为没人懂 |
[00:15] | You get at my tumor, | 肿瘤归你管 |
[00:16] | you get at my knowledge, | 我的知识归你 |
[00:17] | I get at my life. | 我的命就给我自己决定吧 |
[00:18] | Each card represents a fetus | 每张卡片代表一个 |
[00:19] | that I’m gonna teach Robbins how to fix. | 我要教罗宾斯救治的胎儿手术 |
[00:21] | I’m not ready to take this over yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[00:22] | – Where’s Dr. Herman? – She stepped out. | -赫尔曼医生呢 -她出去了 |
[00:23] | – What do you need? – It’s glenda castillo. | -你怎么了 -格伦达·卡斯蒂略出事了 |
[00:25] | – I need you to scan me. – let’s go. | -你给我做个扫描吧 -走 |
[00:27] | I need Herman right now. | 我要找赫尔曼 |
[00:28] | Arizona, it’s time. | 亚利桑那 是时候了 |
[00:32] | Amelia? | 阿米莉娅 |
[00:33] | I’ll get the O.R. prepped. | 我去准备手术室 |
[00:36] | You’ll inform the patient? | 你去通知病人 |
[00:42] | In 1888, William Williams Keen | 1888年 威廉·威廉姆斯·凯恩 |
[00:45] | became one of the first surgeons | 成为首次成功摘除 |
[00:46] | to successfully remove a brain tumor. | 大脑肿瘤的外科医生之一 |
[00:49] | A big win. It’s true. | 没错 这称得上是伟大的胜利 |
[00:51] | You can look it up. | 你可以去查查 |
[00:54] | What’s harder to find, however, | 但几乎查不到的是 |
[00:56] | are stories of all the times old double-Billy K | 他无数次试图切除肿瘤 |
[00:58] | tried to pull a tumor out of a brain and lost. | 却最终失败的例子 |
[01:01] | The losses must have happened. | 肯定会有没有救治成功的 |
[01:07] | A surgeon must always be prepared to lose. | 外科医生必须时刻准备接受病人的死亡 |
[01:12] | And in neurosurgery, with the big tumors — | 而对于神经外科而言 面对巨大的肿瘤 |
[01:16] | We lose those battles as often as we succeed. | 我们成败的比率近乎一半一半 |
[01:19] | The key, though, win or lose, is to never fail. | 关键在于 不论输赢 都不能轻言放弃 |
[01:26] | And the only way to fail is not to fight. | 斗争是我们唯一的选择 |
[01:29] | So you fight until you can’t fight anymore. | 你只能不断斗争 直至最后 |
[01:38] | Word’s getting around. | 消息都传开了 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna have a full gallery. | 观摩室已经全满了 |
[01:40] | Everybody wants to see the show. | 大家都想去旁观 |
[01:41] | You feeling good, confident? | 你感觉咋样 有信心没 |
[01:43] | You’re not worried, are you? Are you worried? | 你没在紧张吧 你还好吗 |
[01:46] | This is where you leave me, Dr. Hunt. | 你不用跟着我了 亨特医生 |
[01:50] | You okay? Do you need anything? | 你还好撒 需要什么吗 |
[01:52] | I’m fine. I’m great. I just… | 我没事 挺好的 我只是… |
[01:54] | prep alone, so… | 想一个人做术前准备 所以… |
[01:56] | I will see you on the other side. | 我们到时见 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[02:27] | Okay. Okay. | 放松 |
[02:39] | We are doing this, okay? | 我们能行的 |
[02:42] | We’re doing this. | 我们一定行 |
[02:50] | If she’s awake, she’ll tell you for the fifteenth time | 要是她醒了 她肯定会不停叨叨 |
[02:52] | to save her child’s life, not hers. | 让你舍她保孩子 |
[02:54] | Listen to her, let her say her piece, | 你就听她说完 |
[02:56] | then you do what needs to be done. | 然后你该做什么还做什么 |
[02:57] | I don’t think that I can do — no, I know I can’t. | 我觉得我没法… 我不行的 |
[02:59] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[03:00] | – Nicole. – You will. | -妮可 -你必须可以 |
[03:04] | Let’s get you inside now, okay? | 我们进手术室了 |
[03:43] | Okay, I have everything set up. | 好了 一切都准备妥当 |
[03:44] | You will have all of your films, | 片子全拿来了 |
[03:46] | Your favorite scrub nurse, y– | 你最爱的助理护士也在 你… |
[03:50] | What is happening? | 你咋了 |
[03:51] | I’m being a superhero. | 我在模仿超人 |
[03:53] | O…kay. | 好…吧 |
[03:56] | There’s a scientific study that shows | 有科学研究显示 |
[03:58] | That if you stand like this in superhero pose | 如果你在参加面试 做演讲 |
[04:02] | For just five minutes before a job interview or… | 或完成艰巨任务前五分钟 |
[04:06] | A big presentation or a really hard task, | 摆个超级英雄的经典站姿 |
[04:08] | You will not only feel more confident, | 你不仅会倍感自信 |
[04:10] | You will perform measurably better. | 而且发挥的水准也会有所提高 |
[04:13] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[04:15] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[04:33] | You feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[04:38] | We’re superheroes. | 我们是超级英雄 |
[04:41] | We are superheroes. | 我们是超级英雄 |
[04:46] | Hold up your head and enter the arena | 昂起你的头颅 进入赛场 |
[04:49] | and face the enemy. | 直面迎击敌人 |
[04:55] | Fight until you can’t fight anymore. | 顽强斗争 直至最后 |
[05:14] | Never let go. | 坚持不懈 |
[05:16] | Never give up. | 永不言弃 |
[05:18] | Here’s the plan. | 手术计划是这样的 |
[05:18] | We’re gonna embolize the tumor to see if we can reverse | 我们要栓塞肿瘤 然后再试图扭转 |
[05:20] | the effects on mom’s circulation. | 肿瘤对孕妇血液循环的影响 |
[05:22] | And if not, then I’m afraid — | 一旦失败 恐怕… |
[05:23] | Where’s Herman? | 赫尔曼哪儿去了 |
[05:27] | Never run. | 不逃避 |
[05:33] | Never surrender. | 不屈服 |
[05:35] | Glenda’s platelet count is critically low, | 格伦达的血小板数非常低 |
[05:37] | So we need to give her six packs of platelets | 我们得先给她输六袋血小板 |
[05:39] | to avoid liver capsule bleeding. | 以避免肝包膜渗血 |
[05:40] | And then we’ll perform the fetoscopy | 之后我们用胎儿镜 |
[05:41] | to reverse the cascade — | 来扭转层叠… |
[05:43] | You keep saying “We,” but I only see you. | 你一直在说”我们” 但明明就你一个人 |
[05:46] | – Where the hell is Herman? – She’s not coming. | -赫尔曼呢 -她不来了 |
[05:49] | What do you mean she’s not coming? | 什么叫她不来 |
[06:07] | Fight the good fight. | 为信念而战 |
[06:10] | Start the clock, please. | 开始计时 谢谢 |
[06:13] | You fight… | 你必须战斗… |
[06:17] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[06:21] | …even when it seems inevitable… | …不论形势如何绝望 |
[06:27] | …that you’re about to go down swinging. | …你也绝不能不战而败 |
[06:48] | So… this is a regular thing. | 你们通常都这样吗 |
[06:50] | You all come up here – and you watch surgeries. Why? | 全都来这 观摩手术 为啥啊 |
[06:54] | Not just surgeries — | 我们观摩的不是一般的手术 |
[06:56] | the big surgeries, the whale surgeries, | 只有那些重要的 重大的 |
[06:58] | the rare ones, the crazy ones. | 稀奇疯狂的手术 |
[06:59] | I mean, you’re on the edge of your seat. | 你想想 那些惊心动魄的手术 |
[07:01] | The patient could die. | 病人随时可能死在手术台上 |
[07:03] | This is life or death. | 生死就在一瞬间 |
[07:04] | The adrenaline, the rush — | 你的肾上腺素激增 心跳加速… |
[07:05] | Okay, so you watch, like, the worst day | 这么说 你把人的生死 |
[07:07] | of a person’s life like a movie. | 当电影看呢 |
[07:08] | No, not like a movie. That’s insulting. | 不是电影 那样也太没品了 |
[07:11] | This is not entertainment. | 这又不是逗乐子的 |
[07:13] | “Movie.” | 说什么电影 |
[07:15] | Oh, okay. This is where the good part starts. | 好了 好戏就要开场了 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. Ah, thanks for saving my seat. | 借过 谢谢你帮我占了个座 |
[07:22] | I almost got my arm torn off, | 我拦人胳膊都快拦废了 |
[07:24] | But, uh, your timing is excellent. | 不过 你来得时候正好 |
[07:27] | Ah, the dye’s coming in. | 开始注射染色剂了 |
[07:29] | It’s kickoff time. | 好戏开成了 |
[07:32] | Let’s go ahead and inject the dye. | 准备注入染色剂 |
[07:34] | Lights, please. | 请关灯 |
[07:40] | What does the dye do? | 注射染色剂做什么 |
[07:42] | Oh, the dye makes the whole tumor glow so that | 肿瘤在染色剂下发光 |
[07:45] | we can see where the tumor ends and where the brain begins. | 这样我们就能看清肿瘤和大脑的分界了 |
[07:55] | Nice to see you face-to-face. | 终于见到你了 |
[07:58] | Now you have to go. | 现在我要把你毙了 |
[08:02] | Bipolars, please. | 晶体管 谢谢 |
[08:09] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最爱的部分 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I-I thought only the tumor was supposed to glow. | 好吧 我还以为只有肿瘤会发光呢 |
[08:13] | That is the tumor. | 那就是肿瘤啊 |
[08:16] | Oh, we are not in Kansas anymore. | 真是开了眼了 |
[08:20] | The baby’s anemic. Let’s transfuse him. | 胎儿贫血 得给他输血 |
[08:21] | 40 milliliters of irradiated PRBC. | 输入四十毫升的浓缩红细胞 |
[08:23] | Robbins, we need to get in and out. | 罗宾斯 我们得利索点 |
[08:25] | Glenda’s pressure is through the roof. | 格伦达的血压已突破指标 |
[08:26] | Well, if we don’t stop this bleeding, the baby will die. | 如果我们不止血的话 胎儿就保不住了 |
[08:28] | And the idea is to save both of them, | 孩子妈妈我都要保 |
[08:30] | and I think that I can do it. | 我觉得我做得到 |
[08:31] | Do you think, or you know? | 光觉得还不够 |
[08:34] | I know I can. | 我一定能做到 |
[08:35] | Robbins, I respect you and consider you a friend, | 罗宾斯 我尊重你也把你当朋友 |
[08:38] | so it is with kindness when I tell you | 我想善意地提醒你一句 |
[08:41] | that you’re only half a fetal surgeon, not even. | 你连半个母婴科医生都算不上 |
[08:44] | – You’re half a fellow. – You brought this patient to me. | -你研修生还没结业呢 -是你来找的我 |
[08:46] | No, I brought this patient to your boss. | 不 我找的是你老师 |
[08:48] | I have spent the past 4 1/2 months getting everything | 在过去的四个半月里 我竭尽全力 |
[08:50] | That dr. Herman knows pounded into my brain. | 把赫尔曼医生教我的塞进脑袋里 |
[08:52] | Do you hear yourself? 4 1/2 months? | 你自己都说了 只有短短四个半月 |
[08:53] | You want her hands, you have them right here. | 你要她的帮助 那就是我 |
[08:56] | 22-gauge needle. | 22号针头 |
[08:58] | Here you go. | 给 |
[09:00] | Hey. Hey, chief, any chance you could lose me tonight? | 主任 今晚能给我放个假不 |
[09:04] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[09:05] | Oh, I just thought that it’s kind of quiet down here, | 我想着这会儿下面挺闲的 |
[09:07] | and now Dr. Herman’s surgery is happening. | 我也想看看赫尔曼医生的手术 |
[09:08] | Every other resident is watching that surgery. | 其他的住院医师都在旁观她的手术 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry you pulled the short straw, | 抱歉 你比较不幸 |
[09:12] | but I need someone down here. | 这儿必须有人看着 |
[09:13] | Oh, so, wait. | 等等 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna be the only resident who’s down here? | 这么说 只有我一个人在吗 |
[09:16] | Just you. I’m counting on you to hold down the fort. | 没错 就指望你看场子了 |
[09:18] | Can I do that? | 你能行不 |
[09:19] | Yes. Absolutely. I’m your girl. Thank you. | 行 一定行 我办事你放心 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Hunt, you pushed my meniscus tonight. | 亨特 你取消了我今晚的半月板手术 |
[09:25] | – What, uh — what gives? – I needed the O.R. | -怎么回事 -我要用手术室 |
[09:27] | Shepherd has taken Dr. Herman up | 谢博德要给赫尔曼医生 |
[09:29] | for her brain surgery. | 做脑肿瘤切除手术 |
[09:33] | Wait, Dr. Herman’s going in now? | 什么 这么快就手术了 |
[09:35] | I thought she had another month. | 我还以为是下个月呢 |
[09:38] | Okay. Right here. | 好 就是这儿 |
[09:41] | It’s invaded the chiasmatic cistern a little. | 它已经入侵了视束交叉脑池 |
[09:43] | Dr. Shepherd is examining | 谢博德医生在探测 |
[09:44] | the margins of the tumor. | 肿瘤的边缘 |
[09:51] | Who’s subbing in for you? | 一会儿谁替你呢 |
[09:52] | – I’m sorry? – We’re gonna be here | -什么 -我们这手术 |
[09:53] | for another 14 hours, probably more. | 起码得十四个小时才能做完 |
[09:56] | Definitely more. | 不 十四个小时完全不够 |
[09:58] | You know the protocol — over 12 hours, | 你知道规定的 超过十二个小时 |
[10:00] | have another resident sub in to replace you | 就得找人来接替你 |
[10:02] | so you can recharge, rest, and return. | 等你调整休息好了再回来 |
[10:05] | Who’s subbing in for you? | 那谁替你呢 |
[10:07] | Hey, I have been planning this for months. | 我都准备了几个月了 |
[10:09] | There’s kind of no substitute for me. | 连续奋战没问题 |
[10:11] | Well, then there’s no substitute for me, either. | 那我也没问题 |
[10:13] | If you’re here, I am here. | 你不走 我也不走 |
[10:15] | We’re superheroes. | 我们是超级英雄 |
[10:18] | I mean, I’d do the thing with the hands on the hips, | 我都摆了那什么超人的经典站姿了 |
[10:20] | but I can’t break scrub. | 总得坚持到手术结束 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | Retract here, please, Edwards. | 收缩这里 爱德华兹 |
[10:35] | It’s not working. | 这方法不行 |
[10:35] | I can’t embolize all the vessels. | 我不能栓塞所有血管 |
[10:37] | I handpicked you. And you are letting me down. | 我选中了你 而你让我失望了 |
[10:41] | – I need to open her up. – Oh, absolutely not. | -我要给她开刀 -千万不能 |
[10:43] | We’d have to increase Glenda’s anaesthesia, and — | 那样的话 我们要加大格伦达麻醉剂量 |
[10:46] | He’s got persistent decels. | 胎儿的心率在持续下降 |
[10:48] | I’m not just questioning your abilities. | 我不仅是怀疑你的能力 |
[10:49] | Now I’m questioning mine. | 我也在质疑我自己的了 |
[10:51] | All right, I could open her up, | 我可以给她开刀 |
[10:54] | exteriorize the uterus and then resect the entire tumor. | 将子宫取出 然后切除整个肿瘤 |
[10:57] | The prolonged anesthesia could be catastrophic | 过长的麻醉时间对胎儿和母亲来说 |
[10:59] | to both mom and baby. | 都会有灾难性的后果 |
[11:00] | If you’re gonna open her up, | 如果你要开刀 |
[11:01] | then you should go ahead and deliver. | 应该先接生孩子 |
[11:02] | No. It’s not an option. | 不 不能这么做 |
[11:03] | This is mirror syndrome, Robbins. You know that. | 罗宾斯 你知道这是镜像综合征 |
[11:06] | The sicker the baby gets, the sicker Glenda gets. | 胎儿越严重 格伦达会更严重 |
[11:09] | We deliver, Glenda will get better. | 接生孩子 格伦达就会好很多 |
[11:11] | I said it’s not an option. He’s not far enough along. | 我说了不行 胎儿太小 |
[11:13] | He won’t survive. | 他无法存活的 |
[11:17] | Page Alex Karev. | 呼叫阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[11:18] | Okay. Wait, stop. What are you doing? | 等等 停下 你干什么 |
[11:20] | We’re delivering this baby. | 我们要接生这个孩子 |
[11:21] | It’s not gonna be easy, but karev may be able to | 这虽然不容易 但克莱夫可能会 |
[11:23] | keep him alive once he’s out. | 在孩子出生后让他活下来 |
[11:25] | No. Put that phone down. | 不行 把电话放下 |
[11:26] | Bailey, I can do this. | 贝利 我能做到 |
[11:28] | Arizona, your mentor is on an O.R. table right now | 亚利桑那 你导师正躺在手术台上 |
[11:31] | with her skull open | 做开脑手术 |
[11:32] | and you think you have something to prove. | 你觉得该要证明自己 |
[11:33] | Well, I’m not gonna let you do that with this patient. | 我不能让你在这个病人身上证明自己 |
[11:35] | You want to open her up? | 你想要给她开刀 |
[11:36] | Well, do it, but we are delivering this child. | 可以 但我们要接生这个孩子 |
[11:39] | Page Dr. Karev. | 呼叫克莱夫医生 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Dr. Shepherd is now | 谢博德医生现在要 |
[11:49] | cutting the tumor away from the gyrus rectus. | 从直回上切除肿瘤 |
[11:52] | Gyrus rectus? | 直回 |
[11:54] | The area responsible for our sense of smell. | 负责我们嗅觉的区域 |
[11:59] | I thought Arizona would be here. | 我以为亚利桑那会在这 |
[12:00] | She’s in surgery. | 她在做手术 |
[12:02] | Wait, fetal surgery? By herself? | 等等 一个人做胎儿手术 |
[12:04] | Oh, relax. It’s not the ballet or whatever. | 淡定 这又不是芭蕾舞什么的 |
[12:07] | Though — though it is a kind of a dance. | 但这确实像是种舞蹈 |
[12:10] | There’s grace, a rhythm… an elegance. | 优美 律动 高雅 |
[12:16] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | I got shushed, – but the purple prose is fine. | 我被嘘了 但说得好听就被允许了 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | She is gonna pull it off, though, right? | 她会成功的 对吗 |
[12:25] | Yes. Yeah, she will. | 是的 她会的 |
[12:29] | Dr. Shepherd is now clearing the tumor away | 谢博德医生正在将 |
[12:32] | from the midbrain structures… | 中脑 穹窿 |
[12:34] | …the fornix, the thalamus. | 和丘脑部位的肿瘤切除 |
[12:36] | It shouldn’t be taking this long. | 不应该花费这么长时间的 |
[12:39] | We’re behind. Already. | 我们已经落后于原计划了 |
[12:41] | Uh, using extreme care not to violate | 同时正在密切注意不要影响 |
[12:43] | the interior commissure. | 内部的神经结合处 |
[12:45] | Dr. Shepherd calls this the dream box. | 谢博德医生称之为梦想之盒 |
[12:48] | Dr. Grey, I’m sorry, but “Dream box”? | 格蕾医生 抱歉 “梦想之盒”是什么 |
[12:50] | Where we create dreams | 就是我们创造梦想 |
[12:51] | and memories and discern shapes and colors. | 创造记忆 识别形状颜色的地方 |
[12:54] | Read a book, for god’s sake. | 天哪 能看看书吗 |
[13:06] | Webber, you okay? | 韦伯 你还好吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:10] | Her shoulders are tense. | 她的肩膀缩起来 |
[13:13] | Something’s bothering her. | 有事情在影响她 |
[13:24] | Maybe you’ll get lucky and you’ll snip out the part | 或许你运气好 把令她恶毒的那部分 |
[13:26] | that makes her kind of bitchy. | 正好给取出来了 |
[13:29] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:30] | I was — it was a joke. | 我 这是玩笑话 |
[13:32] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:33] | I screw this up, Nicole Herman will no longer be bitchy. | 我搞砸 妮可·赫尔曼就不会恶毒了 |
[13:35] | She’ll no longer be able to laugh, either, or be a surgeon. | 她再也不能大笑或者成为一名医生 |
[13:38] | She will no longer be Nicole Herman. | 她永远也不能变成原来的自己了 |
[13:40] | She won’t be anything anymore, | 她什么都成不了了 |
[13:41] | and you want to make jokes about that? | 而你却想拿这个讲笑话 |
[13:43] | No, I’m — you’re right. | 不 我 你说得对 |
[13:44] | – Damn it. Damn it. – what is it? | -该死 该死 -怎么了 |
[13:46] | I can’t get around the fornix | 如果要绕过穹窿 |
[13:47] | without hitting the hypothalamus. | 就会碰到下丘脑 |
[13:49] | Well, can you move laterally to avoid it? | 你不能横向进入绕过去吗 |
[13:51] | There’s not enough carotid to mobilize. | 没有足够的颈动脉来移动 |
[13:54] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[14:00] | Her SATs are dropping. She’s hypoxic. | 她的血氧浓度在降低 她缺氧了 |
[14:02] | Robbins, it’s not going to get better. | 罗宾斯 情况不会变好的 |
[14:04] | Okay, okay. There we go. | 好吧 开始了 |
[14:06] | Oh, crap. It’s stuck. The tumor’s too big. | 该死 卡住了 肿瘤太大了 |
[14:09] | Hey, sorry. I would have been here sooner. | 抱歉 我本可以早点来的 |
[14:11] | But I was already at home. | 但我已经在家了 |
[14:12] | Well, you should have stayed at home. | 你应该待在家里的 |
[14:13] | – What? – nothing. She’s pouting. | -什么 -没什么 她不愿意你来 |
[14:14] | I can’t get it from this the angle. | 我从这个角度没法取出肿瘤 |
[14:16] | If I force it, it ruptures. | 如果我用力 肿瘤会破裂 |
[14:16] | I need — I need to widen the incision. | 我需要扩大切口 |
[14:18] | You have to widen it anyway. Karev’s here. | 你反正也要扩大切口 克莱夫来了 |
[14:20] | We’re delivering. | 我们要接生孩子 |
[14:20] | We’re not delivering. He’s not viable. | 不行 他活不下来 |
[14:22] | I can do this. It’ll be just like last time. | 我可以的 就像上次 |
[14:24] | What do you mean last time? | 你说上次是什么意思 |
[14:25] | We did one of these before. | 我们之前做过一次这样的手术 |
[14:27] | Herman wasn’t available, so we decided | 赫尔曼当时也不在 所以我们决定 |
[14:29] | to deliver and remove the mass after. | 先接生孩子 然后处理肿瘤 |
[14:30] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:31] | That was entirely different. | 那跟这个完全不同 |
[14:32] | Sounds the same to me. | 在我看来似乎挺像的 |
[14:33] | You’re trying to prove that you’re Herman. | 你想证明你就是赫尔曼 |
[14:35] | I thought you had something. I thought you were special. | 我还以为你多有能力 多特别呢 |
[14:38] | Just do the “C,” Robbins. I’ll keep him alive. | 剖腹产吧 罗宾斯 我会让他活下来 |
[14:39] | I thought you would be better and in less time. | 我以为你能花很少时间就做好 |
[14:42] | But today? Today, you embarrassed me. | 但今天呢 今天你让我难堪了 |
[14:46] | Excising the tumor. | 切除肿瘤 |
[14:47] | Gonna need lots of kellies. | 需要很多的弯血管钳 |
[14:48] | Robbins, listen to me. Do the right thing. | 罗宾斯 听我的 做正确的选择 |
[14:51] | – Deliver this child. – I don’t have time for you to catch up. | -接生孩子 -我没时间让你跟上 |
[14:54] | I don’t have time for three strikes. | 我不会给”三振出局”的人留时间 |
[14:54] | I’ve given you every last second that I can give. | 我已经尽所能的给了你时间 |
[14:56] | But it’s time to stop. | 但现在该停下了 |
[14:56] | Something like this happens again, you’re out. | 再发生类似的事情 你就走吧 |
[14:57] | If Herman were here, she’d tell you the same — | 如果赫尔曼在 她会说一样的话 |
[15:00] | Stop it. Stop talking. Stop it right now! | 闭嘴 别说了 快闭嘴 |
[15:02] | You’re right, Dr. Bailey. I am not Dr. Herman. | 你说得对 贝利 我不是赫尔曼 |
[15:05] | I am Dr. Robbins, and I am the fetal surgeon here. | 我是罗宾斯医生 是手术的胎儿医生 |
[15:08] | And I have chosen to do this procedure, | 而我选择进行这个手术 |
[15:10] | and there was a point at which you could no longer | 在这之前你可以反对我 |
[15:12] | be on board, – but that point is long gone. | 但现在你不能 |
[15:15] | I am in the middle of a woman’s uterus. | 我正在子宫上动刀子 |
[15:16] | And any slip I might make could result | 一旦有差池 |
[15:18] | in catastrophic blood loss. | 灾难性的大出血就会出现 |
[15:19] | And — and if I slip, it will be because you were screaming | 如果我出错了 也是因为你在我耳边大叫 |
[15:22] | in my ear and not because I don’t know what I’m doing. | 不是因为我技术不够 |
[15:24] | You either need to get on board and shut up | 你要么就闭嘴按我说的做 |
[15:27] | or you need to get the hell out. | 要么就赶快给我出去 |
[15:30] | I mean, she sounds like Dr. Herman. | 她这口气倒挺像赫尔曼医生的 |
[15:46] | She hasn’t moved a muscle in 15 minutes. | 她已经有15分钟一动不动了 |
[15:48] | – What do you think it is? – I don’t know. | -你觉得是怎么了 -我不知道 |
[15:51] | But her game face is slipping. | 但她看起来已经不镇定了 |
[15:52] | – Yeah, maybe I should — – hmm? | -或许我应该 -什么 |
[15:54] | – April. – I-I’m not working. I’m — I’m just — | -艾普丽尔 -我没有工作 我只是 |
[15:57] | I’m not ready to work yet. | 我还没准备好工作 |
[15:58] | No, no, no, it’s fine. I’m just — I’m glad to see you. | 不不不 没事 我很高兴见到你 |
[16:01] | I’m just gonna sit. | 我就是坐在这 |
[16:02] | Dr. Herman was with me on my worst day. | 赫尔曼医生在我最糟的一天陪着我 |
[16:04] | I just wanted to be with her for hers. | 我也想做同样的事 |
[16:09] | How’s this going? | 手术进展如何 |
[16:11] | Uh, she’s trying to dissect around the fornix. | 她试着绕着穹窿来切除肿瘤 |
[16:15] | But she still has a long way to go. | 但还有很长的路要走 |
[16:17] | So, why are they not operating? | 那她们为什么不动了呢 |
[16:34] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[16:37] | If I go any further posteriorly, | 如果我继续往后方深入 |
[16:39] | I violate the hypothalamus. | 就会影响到下丘脑 |
[16:41] | If I take a lateral approach, I hit the carotids. | 如果我侧面进入 就会碰到颈动脉 |
[16:43] | If I go inferiorly and I wreck her optic apparatus — | 如果我走下方 就会破坏她的视器官 |
[16:46] | – You could — – I am lost here. | -你可以 -我不知道怎么办了 |
[16:50] | I am lost in the forest. There is no clear path. | 我迷失了 而且也没有清晰的路径 |
[16:52] | Just pick a path, and you will be fine. | 选择一条路 你会没事的 |
[16:53] | I am trying to find a way to keep her whole, Edwards. | 我在想办法让她大脑不受损伤 爱德华兹 |
[16:57] | I can’t move without letting a piece of her go. | 但我一行动 她就会失去一部分 |
[17:02] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[17:03] | Dr. Webber. What do you need? | 韦伯医生 有什么事情吗 |
[17:05] | I thought I could help, maybe be a sounding board. | 我觉得我可以帮忙 当个参谋 |
[17:08] | We could work through whatever it is you’re stuck on. | 你遇到任何问题 我们一块解决 |
[17:19] | Kill the intercom, please. | 请关闭对讲机 |
[17:23] | Dr. Webber, step over here, please. | 韦伯医生 往前一步 |
[17:29] | Edwards, would you mind taking a step back? | 爱德华兹 你能退后一步吗 |
[17:40] | You can be a big help. | 你能帮上大忙 |
[17:45] | I need you to call my brother. | 我需要你打电话给我哥 |
[17:47] | Tell him – he needs to get on a plane. | 告诉他去坐飞机 |
[17:50] | He’s in D.C., so if he goes now, he could be here in, | 他在特区 如果现在走 大概 |
[17:52] | what, six hours, seven? | 六七个小时就能到 |
[17:53] | I’m not sure that’s the best idea. | 我不确定这是最好的主意 |
[17:56] | I am in over my head. | 我已经晕头转向了 |
[17:59] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[18:01] | I took on an impossible task, | 我接手了一个不可能完成的任务 |
[18:03] | and my hubris is going to kill her. | 我的骄傲会杀了她 |
[18:07] | Please. Get him on the phone. | 拜托 给他打电话 |
[18:11] | Get him on a plane. | 让他坐上飞机 |
[18:13] | Get him here. | 让他过来 |
[18:16] | Now. | 马上 |
[18:21] | This is taking way too long. | 花费的时间太长了 |
[18:23] | Uh, mom needs increased ventilatory support. | 母亲需要进一步的辅助呼吸 |
[18:25] | Robbins, come on. That baby’s right there. | 罗宾斯 拜托 胎儿就在那 |
[18:27] | I’ve got this. Let me have him. | 我可以的 让我来接生 |
[18:28] | Ligating the last artery. | 栓塞最后一个动脉 |
[18:31] | We’ve lost the fetal pulse. Is the cord compressed? | 我们失去胎儿心跳了 线被压着了吗 |
[18:33] | No. He’s in cardiac arrest. | 不是 胎儿心搏骤停 |
[18:37] | Put your hands under him just like this. | 把你的手像这样放在他下面 |
[18:39] | Good. Now apply pressure on the wound. | 好的 然后按压伤口 |
[18:42] | Harder. He won’t break, okay? | 用力 他不会散架的 好吗 |
[18:44] | Just hold him there and keep his chest up. | 托着他 保证他胸部朝上 |
[18:46] | Good, good, good. Just like that. | 好好好 就是这样 |
[18:48] | All right, push five micrograms of EPI | 在我开始按压的时候 |
[18:49] | While I start compressions. | 注射5微克肾上腺素 |
[18:50] | Oh, dear lord. | 天啊 |
[18:53] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[18:56] | You know what you’re doing. | 你能做到的 |
[18:58] | Please just call him. | 请打电话给他 |
[19:01] | I’m not even halfway through. | 我还没完成一半呢 |
[19:02] | If I can’t get past this step — | 如果这一步我过不去 |
[19:03] | You have it in your head that he’s better than you. | 你认为他比你优秀 |
[19:06] | But it isn’t true. | 但并非如此 |
[19:08] | I’ve seen him standing exactly where you are now, | 我见过他遭遇同样的情况 |
[19:11] | Staring at an impossible spinal tumor | 盯着一个无法切除的脊椎瘤 |
[19:13] | Terrified | 吓呆了 |
[19:14] | unsure where to go next. | 不知道下一步怎么走 |
[19:16] | I know that tumor. | 我知道那个手术 |
[19:18] | He’s got it hanging on their bedroom wall. | 他把那肿瘤挂在卧室的墙上 |
[19:21] | A drawing, not the actual tumor. | 肿瘤的图 不是真的肿瘤 |
[19:23] | – He found a way. – Yes. | -他找到方法了 -没错 |
[19:25] | Which is why I need him here. | 所以我才需要他来这 |
[19:27] | Shepherd, I can tell you right now what would happen | 谢博德 我现在就可以告诉你 如果我打给他 |
[19:31] | if I called your brother. | 接下来会发生什么事 |
[19:33] | He would hop on a plane | 他会登上飞机 |
[19:34] | And seven or eight hours from now | 7-8小时后 |
[19:36] | If she hadn’t already herniated, Derek would come in here | 如果她没疝气 德里克就进来 |
[19:40] | and he would take this surgery, your surgery, away from you. | 从你手中接过这个手术 |
[19:44] | Then he would kill her. | 然后他也救不活病人 |
[19:47] | Because this is your plan. | 因为这是你计划的手术 |
[19:50] | He wouldn’t know where you’ve already been | 他不知道你之前做过什么 |
[19:52] | or where you need to go next. | 接下来怎么走 |
[19:54] | You are on your own here. | 你只能靠自己 |
[19:56] | No one can help you, | 没人能帮助你 |
[19:58] | and you do not need them to. | 你也不需要他人帮助 |
[20:02] | He’s not here. You are. | 他不在这 你在 |
[20:07] | Now what’s next? | 下一步怎么做 |
[20:20] | Robbins, he’s not coming back. | 罗宾斯 救不活他了 |
[20:21] | Karev, shut your damn mouth. | 克莱夫 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[20:23] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:24] | Come on, baby. Oh, come on. | 给力啊 小家伙 给力啊 |
[20:38] | You can let go now, Bailey. | 可以放手了 贝利 |
[20:39] | It’s time to put him back in. | 把他放回去吧 |
[20:43] | He’s not even — I held him in my hands. | 他还没 我就抱过他了 |
[20:46] | He’s not even born, and I held him in my hands. | 他还没出生 我就抱过他了 |
[20:51] | I know that feeling. | 我知道这感觉 |
[20:53] | It’s privilege, great privilege. | 这是荣幸 极大的荣幸 |
[21:13] | Navigation probe. | 探头 |
[21:15] | Edwards, you’re on. | 爱德华兹 你上 |
[21:19] | Intercom, please. | 请开对讲机 |
[21:22] | Dr. Shepherd is identifying | 谢博德医生在辨识 |
[21:24] | the lamina terminalis so that she can go around the commissure, | 大脑终板以绕开神经连合 |
[21:29] | Laterally dissecting away from the perforated arteries. | 横向切除 避免血管穿孔 |
[21:32] | Bipolars. | 两极管 |
[21:33] | Can you avoid splitting the fornix? | 能避免破坏穹窿吗 |
[21:35] | – I sure as hell hope so. – So far, so good. | -希望如此 -不错 |
[21:37] | Keep going. Find your way out. | 继续加油 解决问题 |
[21:49] | How you feeling, Edwards? | 感觉如何 爱德华兹 |
[21:50] | Good. I’m good. | 非常好 |
[21:51] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[21:52] | I can try and find someone if you need a break. | 如果你需要休息 我可以找人来换班 |
[21:54] | Nope. You’re not gonna find a better assist than me. | 不 你找不到比我更好的助手了 |
[21:56] | I earned this spot. | 这是我努力得来的位置 |
[21:57] | If Dr.Shepherd is here, I am here. | 谢博德医生在这 我就在这 |
[22:00] | This is the point of no return. | 这没有回头路 |
[22:02] | Once we start this, we don’t stop | 一旦开始了 就不会停下 |
[22:04] | until the last of this tumor is gone. | 直到把肿瘤全部切除 |
[22:07] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[22:08] | – Are you? – Smart ass. | -你呢 -耍聪明啊 |
[22:12] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[22:13] | Glenda’s not out of the woods, | 格伦达还没彻底脱离危险 |
[22:14] | but her numbers were definitely improving. | 但她的各项指数逐渐趋向正常 |
[22:16] | I’m gonna head up to the ICU and keep an eye on her. | 我去重症监护室观察她 |
[22:18] | You did good, robbins. | 你做的很好 罗宾斯 |
[22:20] | I wasn’t trying to pick a fight in there. | 我不是想跟你吵架 |
[22:22] | It’s just, – from where I was standing — | 只是 以我的立场来看 |
[22:24] | Six months ago, I would have picked the same fight. | 六个月前 我也会做一样的事 |
[22:27] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 |
[22:28] | Herman picked the right person to pass the torch to. | 赫尔曼找对了接班人 |
[22:32] | She’s not passing anything. She hasn’t gone anywhere. | 她不需要有人接班 她还没怎样 |
[23:20] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[23:23] | I cleared the optic nerve. | 我已经把视神经肿瘤处理了 |
[23:30] | There. That wasn’t so hard. | 看吧 也没什么难的 |
[23:34] | No comments from the peanut gallery. | 观摩看戏的医生没有评论吧 |
[23:36] | Okay. We are going radioactive, folks. | 好的 下一步是放射性治疗 大伙 |
[23:38] | Let’s get this room turned over. | 手术室得重新布置 |
[23:40] | All non-essential personnel, hit the street. | 非必要人员 请出去 |
[23:45] | Non-essential means you, Dr. Webber. | 非必要人员包括你 韦伯医生 |
[23:47] | I appreciate you coming down here. You have no idea. | 我真的很感谢你下来这里 |
[23:50] | I’m happy to stay. | 我很高兴能帮忙 |
[23:52] | Edwards and I have it from here. | 爱德华兹和我没问题的了 |
[23:54] | Right, Edwards? | 是吧 爱德华兹 |
[23:57] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[24:01] | I’ll get the 02. Hold her head. | 我去拿氧气 你握着她的手 |
[24:03] | Or maybe you could scrub in. | 看来你得来手术了 |
[24:11] | All she has to do now is place her radioactive seeds. | 现在唯一要做的事就是放置放射源 |
[24:14] | They’ll kill whatever tumor cells are left behind | 这样就彻底清除剩余的肿瘤 |
[24:16] | and keep them from coming back. | 并且避免复发 |
[24:17] | Well, I’m happy to help. I’m just saying, “Why me?” | 我很高兴能帮忙 但为什么找我 |
[24:20] | She needs an assist who she doesn’t have to worry about. | 她需要一个靠得住的助手 |
[24:23] | And if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[24:24] | You were this close to specializing in neuro. | 你当年差点选了神经科 |
[24:26] | Well, I haven’t been that resident in a very long time. | 那都是多少年前的事情了 |
[24:28] | Have her back. | 支持她 |
[24:30] | She just needs to feel you’re there. She’ll do the rest. | 她只要知道你在那 她就安心了 |
[24:36] | Damn it! Damn it! | 该死的 该死的 |
[24:37] | I just got here. | 我才刚到这里 |
[24:38] | I haven’t had a chance to screw anything up yet. | 还没机会搞破坏吧 |
[24:40] | I need to be able to place these seeds precisely | 我要将这些放射源准确放置 |
[24:42] | if I’m gonna prevent the tumor from recurring. | 才能避免肿瘤复发 |
[24:44] | I had a pre-op map to help identify my landmarks. | 我术前准备了图帮助我确认 |
[24:47] | But with a tumor this big, | 但肿瘤面积太大 |
[24:48] | everything will move after you resect, | 在切除后 肿瘤位置会变化 |
[24:50] | like a mudslide or an earthquake. | 就像泥崩或地震一样 |
[24:52] | Yeah. I didn’t count on this much intracranial shift. | 我没预料到颅内肿瘤会有这么大的位置变化 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna have to use the ultrasound to map out the shift | 我得用超声波确定肿瘤位置变化 |
[24:59] | and then morph it back into the pre-op plan. | 然后做调整 回到术前计划的位置上 |
[25:02] | Okay, so you’re pretty much eyeballing it. | 所以就是大概做个估计 |
[25:05] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[25:06] | Sounds like a plan. Let’s do it. | 像是个计划 干吧 |
[25:10] | How long have they been at it? | 花了多长了时间了 |
[25:11] | Six minutes. | 6分钟 |
[25:13] | They’ve only placed three seeds. | 才放置了三个放射源 |
[25:14] | Even with the gloves and the vests, | 就算有手套了防护服 |
[25:16] | they can only be exposed to that level | 也不能过度暴露在放射源下吧 |
[25:17] | of radiation for, what, another 20 minutes? | 顶多就再多20分钟 |
[25:20] | She needs to move faster. | 她得更快点 |
[25:22] | I need to move faster. | 我要快点 |
[25:23] | These gloves are so thick, I can’t feel what I’m doing. | 这些手套太厚了 我很难掌握 |
[25:25] | You’re doing fine. It’s not a race. | 你做的挺好的 这不是比赛 |
[25:28] | Except that it is. | 但这就是比赛 |
[25:36] | Amelia, what are you doing? | 艾米利亚 你在做什么 |
[25:37] | – Shepherd, what are you doing? – It’s so much easier like this. | -谢博德 你在做什么 -这样容易很多 |
[25:39] | You’re exposing yourself to direct radiation. | 你这是直接暴露在放射源下 |
[25:41] | You need to put that glove back on right now. | 现在马上带回手套 |
[25:46] | – Amelia. – It’s fine. | -艾米利亚 -没事 |
[25:47] | I got it. I got it. | 我放好了 放好了 |
[26:08] | Robbins, you’re not gonna hear this from me too often, | 罗宾斯 我不常说这话 |
[26:10] | so savor it. | 所以你得听好了 |
[26:11] | You did very, very well in there. | 你做的非常好 |
[26:14] | Oh, I’m so touched, I could cry. | 好感动 我都快哭了 |
[26:18] | Ugh. I am exhausted. | 快累死了 |
[26:21] | You’d think a tumor would give you extra energy or something. | 还以为长了肿瘤人会让人更精神 |
[26:24] | Mm, I wouldn’t. | 我不这么想 |
[26:25] | Mm, maybe not. | 也许不是的 |
[26:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:29] | We’re getting down to it, Robbins — the final stretch. | 我们要冲刺了 罗宾斯 到最后阶段了 |
[26:32] | After those dozen cards, that’s it, we’re done. | 等这些手术做完了 我们就完成了 |
[26:35] | You’ll have completed a year long fellowship | 你花了不到六个月的时间 |
[26:38] | in less than six months, | 完成了一年的研习生学习 |
[26:40] | and I’ll have kicked the bucket. | 我就两腿一伸了 |
[26:43] | Don’t. | 别啊 |
[26:45] | I knew I picked the right horse when I picked you. | 我选了一匹良驹啊 |
[26:47] | Yeah, please don’t call me a horse. | 别说我是马 |
[26:49] | It really is an accomplishment. | 这是成就 |
[26:52] | Not just to do it, but to become as good as you have become. | 不仅做到了 还做得如此之好 |
[26:57] | It’s a real exercise in perseverance. | 这很锻炼人的恒心 |
[26:59] | Really something to be proud of. | 很值得骄傲的事 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about me. | 不是说你 是说我 |
[27:06] | You were a complete disaster when we started. | 我们刚开始的时候你糟糕极了 |
[27:10] | But I persevered, and after all of my hard work, | 但我坚持下来了 费了一番努力后 |
[27:13] | You are actually becoming a fetal surgeon. | 你成了真正的胎儿外科医生 |
[27:16] | I deserve a medal. | 我该拿奖了吧 |
[27:19] | Arizona? | 亚利桑那 |
[27:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:29] | I heard you flew solo tonight. | 听说你独自完成了胎儿手术 |
[27:30] | I did. | 没错 |
[27:31] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[27:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:34] | That’s… | 那 |
[27:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | I looked for you in Shepherd’s gallery. | 我在谢博德手术的观摩室里找你 |
[27:44] | She’s…still at it if you want to head up. | 她还在手术 你想上去看看吗 |
[27:48] | I can’t go up there. | 我不能去 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:50] | I want to, but I can’t watch. I just can’t. | 我想去 但我不能去 |
[27:55] | Over the past four months, | 在过去的四个月里 |
[27:57] | that woman beat the hell out of me, trying to shove | 那女人把我折磨得死去活来 |
[27:59] | every piece of knowledge and experience | 想把所有的知识经验都塞到我脑里 |
[28:02] | in to my head. She did. | 她做到了 |
[28:05] | It’s there, all of it. | 所有的知识经验都在我脑里 |
[28:10] | She’s in my head. | 她也在我脑里 |
[28:16] | But I’m… | 但我 |
[28:18] | I’m not ready for my head to be the only place that she exists. | 我不希望她只存在我的记忆中 |
[28:48] | Grey, stop her. | 格蕾 阻止她 |
[28:49] | She needs to put that glove back on right now. | 她得立刻带回手套 |
[28:51] | She’s almost done. | 她就快完成了 |
[28:52] | She has a 20-minute window. It’s only been 15. | 她还有20分钟时间 现在才15分钟 |
[28:54] | Without the glove, she’s cutting her exposure time in half. | 没有手套 暴露时间就缩短一半 |
[28:57] | She’s over her limit. Shepherd! | 已经超过限制时间了 谢博德 |
[28:58] | Hunt, if I don’t place these seeds, the tumor recurs, | 亨特 如果我不放置放射源 肿瘤就复发 |
[29:00] | and everything I have done for her counts for nothing. | 我所做的一切都前功尽弃 |
[29:02] | You’re gonna make yourself sick. | 你这样做会出事的 |
[29:03] | Amelia, he’s right. The tumor could recur anyway. | 阿米利娅 他说的对 肿瘤有可能复发 |
[29:06] | But it won’t be because of me. | 就算复发 也不会是因为我没尽力 |
[29:07] | Shepherd, put on the glove! | 谢博德 戴上手套 |
[29:09] | Amelia. | 阿米利娅 |
[29:19] | DONE. I’m done. | 好了 我弄好了 |
[29:23] | Get this gear out of here, bring back the troops. | 把这些工具撤掉 让大家进来吧 |
[29:26] | It’s time to close. | 可以开始缝合 |
[29:28] | – That was… – Really dumb? | -那真是 -太蠢了吗 |
[29:30] | No, badass. | 不 很牛 |
[29:42] | Hey, um, I’ve got | 等一下 我有个 |
[29:43] | a post-op abdominal-wall reconstruction in the ICU. | 腹壁重造的术后患者还在重症监护室 |
[29:46] | Do you mind if I run up and check on him before we head home? | 我能在回家前去看一下吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, sure. I’ll just — I’ll hang here. | 当然可以 我就在这里等你 |
[29:52] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我没事的 去吧 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | Hey, you’ve been out for hours. | 你昏过去好几个小时了 |
[30:25] | God. | 天啊 |
[30:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[30:29] | Congratulations, Dr. Edwards. | 祝贺你 爱德华兹医生 |
[30:31] | You were in surgery 13 straight hours. | 这台手术你坚持了13小时 |
[30:34] | Doesn’t really happen anymore with hospital regulations. | 这不符合医院规定 以后不许了 |
[30:37] | Your class doesn’t get a chance | 上学时没机会让你们 |
[30:38] | to build up that kind of stamina. | 这样锻炼意志力 |
[30:39] | – I missed it? It’s over? – Oh, n-no, no. It’s not over. | -我错过了吗 都结束了 -不 不 还没结束 |
[30:42] | They’re — they’re still closing. | 他们还在缝合 |
[30:43] | Uh, no. | 可不得了 |
[30:44] | Now, you — you lay back. Let me get you some water. | 现在你躺好 我给拿点水 |
[30:59] | Pickups. | 传感器 |
[31:03] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | How are you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
[31:12] | Just need to get the dura closed with a watertight seal. | 只需要给硬脑脊膜做好防水密封就行了 |
[31:17] | This is the easy part. | 这很简单 |
[31:18] | Which anyone else can do, | 谁都可以做 |
[31:19] | so why don’t you let someone else take this? | 你为什么不让别人接手 |
[31:22] | Dr. Shepherd, I’m here. I’m — I-I-I’m back. | 谢博德医生 我在这里 我回来了 |
[31:25] | I’m good to go. | 我可以继续 |
[31:26] | Just please tell me it’s not too late. | 不会太迟吧 |
[31:33] | No, Edwards. You’re just in time. | 不 爱德华兹 你来的正是时候 |
[31:36] | You can finish closing. | 你来完成缝合 |
[31:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:39] | You started this with me. You should finish it. | 你和我一同开始手术 理应由你来收尾 |
[31:44] | Don’t let Edwards screw up the stitch, okay? | 别让爱德华兹缝坏了 |
[31:46] | I don’t want Herman seeing a big ugly scar | 我可不想让赫曼医生每次照镜子时 |
[31:48] | every time she looks in the mirror. | 都看到丑陋的伤疤 |
[31:51] | Not a problem. | 绝对没问题 |
[33:20] | Hey, Glenda. – you just about ready to go? | 格兰达 准备出院了吗 |
[33:22] | Oh, my god. So ready. | 迫不及待要走了 |
[33:24] | And no offense, but I am so done looking at this boring room. | 恕我冒昧 这间烦人的房间我算是看够了 |
[33:27] | Well, enjoy the fresh air while you can. | 好吧 好好呼吸外面的新鲜空气吧 |
[33:29] | I will see you in a month for your post-op checkup. | 一个月后你还要回来复查 |
[33:32] | In the meantime, rest. Take it easy, eat well. | 在此期间 好好休息 放松心情 吃好喝好 |
[33:36] | Thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[33:39] | Well, don’t hug me. | 不用谢我 |
[33:40] | Dr. Robbins saved both your life and your son’s. | 是罗宾斯医生救了你们母子 |
[33:48] | I don’t know if you guys can tell me, but… | 不知你们能否透露一下 |
[33:53] | How’s Dr. Herman? | 赫曼医生怎么样了 |
[34:16] | Dr. Shepherd is identifying | 谢博德医生正在确认 |
[34:17] | the lamina terminalis so that | 终板位置 |
[34:19] | she can go around the commissure. | 以便在接合四周进行手术 |
[34:23] | Stop. Go home. | 别看了 回家吧 |
[34:25] | I need to figure this out. | 我需要搞清楚 |
[34:26] | No, you need to take a break. | 不 你需要休息 |
[34:29] | There’s no swelling, no edema. | 没有肿胀 也没有水肿 |
[34:32] | I don’t know why she’s not awake. | 我不明白为什么她还不苏醒 |
[34:33] | It could be any number of reasons. | 各种原因 都有可能 |
[34:35] | Don’t tell me what it could be. | 不要跟我说可能 |
[34:36] | Don’t you think I know every possible thing it could be? | 难道你以为我不知道每一种可能吗 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:46] | I just need… | 我只是想 |
[34:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:53] | You need it to be over. | 你想让这件事有个结果 |
[34:55] | I need her to wake up. | 我想让她醒来 |
[35:07] | Is that — | 那不是 |
[35:09] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. It’s probably nothing. It’s tiny. | 我不知道 也许什么都没有 太小了 |
[35:17] | What? | 到底是什么 |
[35:22] | Is that a small lacunar infarct right there? | 那不是个小腔隙性梗塞吗 |
[35:28] | Did she have a stroke? | 她中风了吗 |
[35:38] | Good work, Edwards. | 干得好 爱德华兹 |
[35:59] | She’s gonna wake up. | 她会醒过来的 |
[36:03] | She might. | 她会醒的 |
[36:06] | But if she doesn’t, | 但如果她没醒过来 |
[36:09] | I’m gonna have to make some decisions. | 我就要做出决定了 |
[36:12] | And you did this for Mark. | 你曾为马克做过同样的事 |
[36:15] | I did. | 没错 |
[36:17] | But you’re not gonna have to, okay? | 但你不是非做不可 对吗 |
[36:24] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人做不到 |
[36:28] | I can’t make that call. | 我无法终止她的生命 |
[36:33] | And I know what she wants. | 我知道她要的是什么 |
[36:38] | But I don’t think that I can make that call. | 但我做不到看着她死去 |
[36:40] | Hey. | 好了 |
[36:42] | Hey, you are not by yourself, okay? | 好了 你不是一个人 |
[36:46] | You’re not alone, do you hear me? | 你并不孤单 听到了吗 |
[37:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:23] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[37:24] | M-m-mommy? | 妈妈 |
[37:28] | Is that you, mommy? | 是你吗 妈妈 |
[37:36] | God, I’m fine. | 上帝啊 我没事了 |
[37:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:40] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[37:41] | The same place I always am. | 和往常一样 在同一个地方 |
[37:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[37:44] | That hasn’t changed, either. | 名字也没变 |
[37:49] | Squeeze my finger. | 抓住我的手指 |
[37:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:52] | And here. | 这只手 |
[37:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:55] | Gross motor functions intact. | 手足肌肉未受损 |
[37:59] | Follow the light, okay? | 跟着光源看 |
[38:00] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:05] | Hey, it’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事的 很好 |
[38:08] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[38:10] | You got it all, didn’t you? | 你把肿瘤都切除了 对吧 |
[38:13] | Edwards, did she get all of it? | 爱德华兹 她都切除了吧 |
[38:16] | Yeah. She got all of it. | 是的 她都切除了 |
[38:19] | Hey, no crying in here. Crybabies out. | 这里不许哭 爱哭鬼出去 |
[38:28] | Dr. Hunt. Dr. Webber. | 亨特医生 韦伯医生 |
[38:30] | Gentlemen, looking good. | 先生们 气色不错嘛 |
[38:32] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[38:34] | So far, so good. | 迄今为止 一切都好 |
[38:35] | Oh, we’re glad to hear it. Dr. Shepherd did an amazing job. | 这就好 谢博德医生干得漂亮 |
[38:39] | Yeah, yeah. I brought the tumor. | 是啊 确实如此 我贡献的肿瘤 |
[38:41] | That made her look pretty good. | 成就了她漂亮的一仗 |
[38:44] | Give us a second, would you? Robbins and I have some work. | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 我有事交代罗宾斯 |
[38:47] | Yeah. Why don’t we step outside, give them a moment? | 当然 我们出去吧 让他们慢慢说 |
[38:51] | I will be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[38:52] | – We will need a full work-up. – Yes, ma’am. | -我们要做个全身检查 -遵命 |
[38:54] | Good to have you back. | 你能醒来真好 |
[38:59] | Tell me about Glenda Castillo. | 跟我说说格兰达·卡斯蒂洛的手术 |
[39:03] | Glenda is recovering well, and, uh, she’s still pregnant. | 格兰达恢复得很好 她依旧在孕中 |
[39:07] | The baby’s doing well, too. | 孩子也发育得很好 |
[39:10] | I knew I picked the right horse. | 我就知道我选了一匹良驹啊 |
[39:12] | Please stop calling me a horse. | 求你别再把我比作马了 |
[39:14] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[39:15] | I knew you would not let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[39:17] | I had no doubt. | 对此我深信不疑 |
[39:22] | Can you see anything? Anything at all? | 你能看见什么吗 一点都看不见吗 |
[39:29] | No. | 看不见 |
[39:31] | Nothing. | 什么都看不到 |
[39:33] | Completely blind. | 完全瞎了 |
[39:41] | You better not be crying. | 你最好别哭 |
[39:42] | I’m not. | 我没哭 |
[39:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:54] | It’ll take a while to sink in. | 需要一段时间适应 |
[39:56] | I don’t think you’re gonna want to | 你应该不想在这段时间 |
[39:58] | be around me when it does. | 待在我身边的 |
[40:00] | That will be ugly. | 那场面不好看啊 |
[40:03] | I will be. | 我会在的 |
[40:04] | If you want me to, I’ll — | 如果你愿意 我会 |
[40:05] | You’re missing the point. You’re so thick, Robbins. | 你总是抓不住重点 太迟钝了 罗宾斯 |
[40:08] | You’re always just to the left of the point. | 你总是想不到点子上 |
[40:11] | The point is I’m going to get to figure it out. | 重点是 我要想清楚接下来该怎么办 |
[40:15] | Something is going to happen next. | 今后肯定会发生改变 |
[40:21] | The point is I’m alive. | 重点是 我还活着 |
[40:27] | And I wouldn’t be if you hadn’t been | 如果不是你一直烦我 |
[40:30] | such a pain in my ass. | 我也活不到现在 |
[40:46] | I picked the right horse. | 这匹马我赌对了 |
[41:00] | Why do we even try when the barriers are so high | 前方障碍重重 胜算几率极低 |
[41:04] | and the odds are so low? | 我们为什么还要尝试 |
[41:06] | Why don’t we just pack it in and go home? | 我们何不直接直接放弃 |
[41:10] | It’d be so, so much easier. | 那样一切都会容易许多 |
[41:15] | It’s because, in the end, | 那是因为 最终 |
[41:18] | there’s no glory in easy. | 荣誉并非轻易获得 |
[41:20] | We were so close. | 我们差一点就成功了 |
[41:21] | We were more than close, Edwards. | 我们已经成功了 爱德华兹 |
[41:23] | Dr. Herman lost her sight to her tumor. | 赫曼医生是因为肿瘤而失明 |
[41:26] | We took revenge on the tumor by killing it, | 我们已经替她报了仇 杀死肿瘤 |
[41:29] | by tearing it out and decimating it | 把它们从脑中摘除 |
[41:32] | and decreasing its odds of killing Nicole by 100%, | 并消除了它给妮可带来的生命危险 |
[41:35] | by sending death running like a crying bitch, | 把死神揍得痛哭流涕 落荒而逃 |
[41:39] | by telling death to screw himself — | 让死神见鬼去吧 |
[41:40] | that is the battle. | 我们赢了这场战役 |
[41:42] | And it is the only battle worth fighting. | 这是唯一值得一战的战役 |
[41:43] | You should be on a high right now. | 你现在应该很兴奋 |
[41:47] | And you should be chasing that high | 你的余生也应铭记这种喜悦 |
[41:48] | for the rest of your life. | 并时时回味 |
[41:49] | You defeated death. | 你打败了死神 |
[41:53] | Mere mortals cannot do that. Only we can. | 普通人无法做到这些 只有我们可以 |
[41:57] | No one remembers easy. | 平凡无法被人铭记 |
[41:59] | Only superheroes. | 唯独超级英雄可以 |
[42:02] | They remember the blood and the bones | 他们会铭记鲜血和尸骨 |
[42:05] | and the long, agonizing fight to the top. | 以及漫长而令人痛苦的战争 |
[42:08] | Only freaking superheroes. | 只会记得特立独行的超级英雄 |
[42:12] | And that is how you become… | 而你就这样 |
[42:17] | …legendary. | 化身传奇 |