时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Your kids, your keys, your family photo album. | 你的孩子 钥匙 家庭相册 |
[00:07] | Little more suction. | 再来点抽吸 |
[00:08] | Perfect. There it is. Clipping the cystic duct. | 很好 就这样 夹住胆囊管 |
[00:11] | It’s the list you repeat in your head | 这是你在睡前 |
[00:13] | before you fall asleep. | 脑子里还在想的三件事物 |
[00:14] | I just went to prep Lizzie Hagans for her biopsy, | 我刚去给莉齐·哈根斯做活组织检查 |
[00:16] | and it was already done. | 结果发现已经做过了 |
[00:17] | By you. At 5:00 a.m.? | 还是你一大早五点给做的 |
[00:19] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[00:21] | I thought you were going to D.C. | 你不是要去特区会老公么 |
[00:23] | I was, until Mr. Cordell got septic from his gallstones. | 是 但柯德尔先生的胆结石引起了化脓 |
[00:26] | Derek can wait. Mr. Cordell can’t. | 老公那不急 柯德尔先生这可不能耽搁 |
[00:30] | Why is your girlfriend stalking me? | 话说你女友干嘛老跟着我 |
[00:36] | It’s the short list of things you’d grab | 这也是你在灾难来临时 |
[00:38] | in case of disaster. | 会带走的三样东西 |
[00:39] | So apparently, Grey starts morning pre-rounds | 看来 格蕾现在半夜 |
[00:42] | in the middle of the night now. | 就开始查房了 |
[00:45] | I’ve been here for hours. | 我来医院好几个钟头了 |
[00:48] | The list makes you feel in control. | 有这三样 你不会慌张 |
[00:50] | What are we looking at? | 这到底是看什么 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. I’ll know when I see it. | 不知道 再看看就知道了 |
[00:56] | Okay, now what am I looking at? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[00:57] | All of Grey’s surgeries since November. | 格蕾十一月以来所有的手术 |
[00:59] | At first, I thought it was just a fluke. | 才看到的时候 我以为她不过是侥幸而已 |
[01:02] | Oh, my god. Is this right? | 天呐 这是真的吗 |
[01:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Your kids. | -真的 -你的孩子 |
[01:05] | She hasn’t lost a single patient — | 她的病人没一个死的 |
[01:07] | Not one bad outcome — since November? | 从十一月开始 全无败绩 |
[01:10] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[01:11] | She’s on a streak. | 节节连胜啊 |
[01:12] | Your keys. | 你的钥匙 |
[01:13] | It’s time for rounds. Let’s go. | 该查房了 我们走 |
[01:15] | Dude, Grey is pitching a no-hitter. | 格蕾创下连胜记录了 |
[01:18] | She hasn’t lost a single patient since November. | 从十一月起 她的病人没死一个 |
[01:20] | What? | 什么 |
[01:21] | Your family photo album. | 你的家庭相册 |
[01:24] | When the fire starts… | 当火势蔓延… |
[01:26] | …when the tsunami hits… | 当海啸来袭… |
[01:28] | …when the earth literally quakes, | 当地震真的来临… |
[01:31] | do you remember your list? | 你还会记得这三样么 |
[01:38] | Watch the cabinet! | 小心柜子 |
[01:46] | – Somebody… – I got it! I got it! | -来个人… -我来了 我来了 |
[01:52] | Or do you just duck and cover? | 还是你光顾着求生了 |
[01:55] | You okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[01:56] | – We’re okay. – Everybody okay? | -我们没事 -大家都没事吧 |
[02:01] | We’re not moving. | 电梯不动了 |
[02:03] | Yeah, safety feature. | 这是应急的安全措施 |
[02:05] | It did this to me after the last earthquake. | 上次地震电梯也这样 |
[02:06] | The last earthquake? | 还有上次呢 |
[02:09] | I did a lot of research about Seattle before I moved out here. | 我在搬来西雅图前 做了不少功课 |
[02:12] | Earthquakes were never mentioned. | 从没人说这儿多地震啊 |
[02:14] | They don’t happen too often. | 不是经常性的 |
[02:15] | Only when you ride in elevators, apparently. | 有你在电梯里就经常地震吧 |
[02:18] | Apparently. | 那也是 |
[02:19] | Remind me not to ride in an elevator with you again. | 看来我下次不能再和你一起坐电梯了 |
[02:21] | Sure, Dr. Pierce, | 好吧 皮尔斯医生 |
[02:22] | or I guess I could just start taking the stairs. | 那我以后就爬楼梯了 |
[02:25] | It is Dr. Pierce, right? | 你是皮尔斯医生医生吧 |
[02:29] | Yeah, uh…um… | 是 你是… |
[02:32] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[02:34] | Sorry. Ethan. Yeah. | 抱歉 伊桑 我想起来了 |
[02:37] | Oncology, right? | 你是肿瘤科的吧 |
[02:39] | Uh, radiology. | 放射科 |
[02:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:43] | No problem. | 没事 |
[02:52] | – Ah. There we are. – Oh. Yeah. | -我们到了 -是啊 |
[02:54] | Anyway, see you around. | 回头见 |
[02:55] | Yep. | 好 |
[02:58] | My god! | 神呐 |
[03:00] | Oh, you had to dive on top of me? | 你非要压我身上吗 |
[03:02] | I was being your human shield. | 我是给你当肉盾呢 |
[03:03] | I-I was protecting you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[03:05] | Oh, do I strike you as a woman who needs protecting? | 姐是需要保护的类型吗 |
[03:08] | You’re right. All right. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[03:09] | Next time, I’m gonna use you as my human shield. | 下次我就把你当肉盾 |
[03:12] | Oh, I should call and check on Tuck. | 我得打电话问问塔克好着没 |
[03:14] | Oh, you know who probably felt it where she lives? | 你也该给你家人打电话问问情况 |
[03:16] | – Hmm? – Your sister. | -给谁打 -你老妹 |
[03:18] | Yeah, you should call and see if she’s okay. | 给人家打个电话关心一下嘛 |
[03:22] | I will call when I am ready. | 我准备好了自然会打 |
[03:23] | Just — I’ve asked you, Miranda. Please, just let this rest. | 求你了 玛兰达 消停会儿吧 |
[03:28] | Well, what about the trans-family | 那你今晚去不去参加 |
[03:29] | support group tonight, the one I told you about? | 我跟你说的那个变性人家庭互援会 |
[03:32] | You planning to go, or…? | 你去不去 还是… |
[03:33] | – No. – Why not? | -不去 -为什么 |
[03:34] | Why is this any of your business? | 你干嘛非多管闲事 |
[03:39] | Why, indeed? | 姐真是有闲管你这屁事 |
[03:41] | Miranda. Miranda! | 玛兰达 玛兰达 |
[03:44] | Warren. There he is. Hey, you feel that quake? | 原来你在这儿 沃伦 你刚感觉到地震了么 |
[03:47] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 感觉到了 |
[03:48] | Exciting stuff, exciting stuff. | 刺激吧 刺激吧 |
[03:50] | Almost as exciting as what I have planned for you today. | 不过 我今天给你安排了更刺激的事 |
[03:54] | Breast enhancements and nose jobs. | 丰胸和隆鼻 真刺激 |
[03:55] | Oh, you need to fix that attitude. | 你这不屑的语气得改改啊 |
[03:57] | Today is all about instilling self-confidence | 这俩手术可是能让患者增强自信 |
[04:00] | and changing lives. | 重塑人生的哟 |
[04:01] | So, you play your cards right, | 你给我好好表现 |
[04:03] | you just might get an invite from me | 说不定我就邀请你 |
[04:04] | to join the plastics posse. | 加入我的整容队啦 |
[04:09] | You think that sounds cool? | 你觉得整容队很炫么 |
[04:11] | I did not…at first, but — but it grows on you. | 开始没觉得 不过慢慢就觉得了 |
[04:17] | Come on. | 开始吧 |
[04:22] | Two more on the way — one adult male, | 有两个还在路上 一个成年男性 |
[04:23] | blunt abdominal trauma, | 闭合性腹部创伤 |
[04:24] | one minor with a leg fracture post-fall. | 一个未成年人 坠落后腿骨骨折 |
[04:26] | – Page Grey and Karev. – Right away. | -呼叫格蕾和克莱夫 -好的 |
[04:30] | Kepner, y-you’re here. | 凯普娜 你回来了 |
[04:32] | I’m glad to see you back. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:33] | Yep, back and busy. Here, you take bed eight. | 一回来就很忙 八床交给你了 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna head over to five and six. | 我准备去五床和六床 |
[04:40] | Grey-Sloan emergency. | 这里是格蕾斯隆急诊科 |
[04:41] | – I got a page? – Uh, bed seven. | -你呼我了吗 -去七床 |
[04:44] | Okay. Got it. | 好 知道了 |
[04:46] | Did you need something else? | 你还有什么事 |
[04:48] | Oh, no, no. Uh, bed eight. Um, I’m — I’m on my way. | 没 没事了 八床是吧 我这就去 |
[04:50] | Okay. Yes. | 好 是的 |
[04:53] | – Yeah. – You got more incoming? | -对 -你那儿还有病人吗 |
[04:54] | I was paged about a hip? | 是臀部受伤了吗 |
[04:55] | Yes. Jean dominy, 75 — | 是 珍·多米尼 七十五岁 |
[04:57] | angioplasty patient, | 做过血管成形手术 |
[04:58] | discharged last week, | 上周出院了 |
[05:00] | brought in today with shortness of breath after a fall. | 今天入院是因为摔倒后呼吸困难 |
[05:02] | Well, I fell out of bed, dear, onto my hip. | 我从床上掉下来 一屁股坐到了地上 |
[05:05] | I’m pretty sure I busted the damn thing. | 感觉里面的硅胶全挤爆了 |
[05:07] | You know, I had it replaced 15 years ago. | 我十五年前才换过一次 |
[05:10] | Oh, wow. Okay, so the earthquake threw you off balance? | 好吧 是地震把你震下床的吗 |
[05:12] | Yes. Well, that and Herbert. | 是 地震和赫伯特 |
[05:15] | He lives down the hall. | 他就住在楼道尽头 |
[05:16] | I invited him over so I could spit-shine his 9 iron. | 我请他过来好给他的家伙撸干净些 |
[05:21] | – His club, dears. – Oh, of course. | -我说的是他的球杆 亲 -当然了 |
[05:23] | I mean, his penis — ohh. | 但他的老二 也是棒棒哒 |
[05:25] | Anyway, well, we were having sex. | 苤? 我们当时在做爱 |
[05:27] | You know, vigorously, legs up in the air. | 干柴烈火 腿在空中摇… |
[05:29] | I mean — well, you — you know how it goes. | 你懂的吧 |
[05:30] | And then — | 之后呢… |
[05:31] | Okay. So I’ll check off the box for “Sexually active.” | 懂了 给您在”性活跃”这一栏打个勾 |
[05:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, uh, yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[05:35] | See, I have this book with all the positions listed. | 我有一本爱爱体位之书 |
[05:38] | It is like a menu for love-making. | 就像是爱爱的菜单 |
[05:41] | – Really? – And, anyway, we were trying number 28, | -是嘛 -我们当时在尝试28号体位 |
[05:44] | you know the… and then the earth started shaking. | 你懂的 然后地就开始震了 |
[05:47] | And I thought, “Whoa, there is no way that Herbert –“ | 我当时想 “赫伯特不可能这么” |
[05:52] | See, now, that’s no good. | 你看 这下可不好了 |
[05:54] | I’ll never get to 29 if I’m hurting like that. | 伤成这样 我没法试验29号体位了 |
[05:59] | Y-you can fix it, right? | 你们能治好我 对吧 |
[06:00] | I’ll tell you what. We’re gonna get you some films. | 我们要先拍一些片子 |
[06:02] | And then we’ll go from there, okay? | 然后再说 好吗 |
[06:03] | – Uh-huh. Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[06:08] | 14-year-old male, sustained a non-displaced tib-fib fracture | 14岁男性 从14英尺高升降架摔下 |
[06:11] | secondary to a 14-foot fall from a chair lift. | 造成无移位性腓胫骨骨折 |
[06:14] | 44-year-old male with blunt abdominal trauma. | 44岁男性 腹部闭合性损伤 |
[06:16] | B.P. is 135 over 85, pulse 95. | 血压135/85 脉搏95 |
[06:20] | So, you all were skiing when the earthquake hit? | 地震发生时你们都在滑雪 |
[06:23] | If only. | 要是就好了 |
[06:24] | Didn’t even get a chance to ski, thanks to the dweeb. | 谢谢某个笨蛋 根本没滑成 |
[06:26] | Danielle, be nice. | 丹妮尔 友好点啊 |
[06:29] | Edwards, set up for a trauma panel | 爱德华兹 去弄一间创伤病房 |
[06:31] | and an abdominal ultrasound. | 做一个腹部超声检测 |
[06:32] | – On it. – We were on the lift. | -这就去 -我们在升降架上 |
[06:34] | I-I was with Danielle. | 我和丹妮尔在一起 |
[06:35] | Brian was with Micah. | 布莱恩和麦卡在一起 |
[06:36] | Everything started shaking, and they fell. | 突然所有的东西都在晃动 他们就掉下来了 |
[06:38] | You mean “The dweeb fell.” | 你是说”笨蛋掉下来了” |
[06:40] | Dad tried to stop him. | 爸爸想去救他 |
[06:41] | And he took my dad down with him. | 但他把我爸也拉下去了 |
[06:42] | – Danielle! – You know, he shouldn’t have been up there. | -丹妮尔 -他根本就不应该去上面 |
[06:43] | He doesn’t ski. He didn’t even want to go. | 他不会滑雪 他都不想去 |
[06:45] | Okay, why don’t you and your mom | 好吧 你和你母亲 |
[06:47] | go wait in the waiting room, please? | 还是去候诊室等着吧 好吗 |
[06:48] | – She’s not my mom. – Yet. | -她不是我妈妈 -现在还不是 |
[06:51] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[06:52] | Brian thought we should take a family ski trip. | 布莱恩觉得我们应该来次家庭滑雪 |
[06:54] | Of course, we always do what Brian wants to do. | 对啊 我们都按照布莱恩的意愿走 |
[06:55] | – Shut your face. – Shut your face. | -闭嘴吧 -你给我闭嘴 |
[06:57] | Why don’t we all shut our faces | 我们都别说话 |
[06:58] | and let us figure out what’s wrong with you guys, okay? | 让我们来检查你们有什么毛病 好吗 |
[07:02] | Hey, we need to re-stock the supply cart | 我们得马上补充创伤二室的 |
[07:04] | – in trauma two right away. – Right away. | -那个医疗供给车 -马上就去 |
[07:07] | Hey, that kid in bed two’s ready to be discharged. | 二号床的那个小孩可以出院了 |
[07:09] | Ditto bed one, who has hypochondria | 一号床那个得了忧郁症 |
[07:11] | and not a giant tumor growing in her head. | 而不是头内有大肿瘤的也可以出院了 |
[07:14] | Um, heard anything from Herman? How’s she doing? | 有赫尔曼的消息吗 她怎么样 |
[07:19] | “Enjoying blind institute. | “正在享受失明状态 |
[07:20] | “learning how to not bump into things. | “正在学习如何不碰到东西 |
[07:22] | “Not typing this, obvi. | “很明显包括怎么不碰手机键盘” |
[07:24] | Don’t kill any babies.” | 不要害死任何婴儿” |
[07:25] | Okay, well, she sounds all right. | 她听起来还不错 |
[07:26] | Is somebody gonna answer that call? | 没人去接那个电话吗 |
[07:28] | – Not it. – Yeah, no, all yours. | -不管啦 -对 还是你去吧 |
[07:31] | I’ll page someone for you. | 我去呼叫一个人 |
[07:33] | – Thank you. – Grey-Sloan emergency. | -谢谢 -格蕾斯隆急诊科 |
[07:36] | Is this the hospital? I need help. | 你是医院吗 我需要帮助 |
[07:37] | Well, you need to hang up and call 911. | 你应该挂断 打911 |
[07:39] | I tried. It was busy. | 我试过了 占线 |
[07:40] | My mom fell off a chair. | 我妈妈从椅子上掉下来了 |
[07:41] | She’s not moving. I-I don’t know what to do. | 她不会动了 我不知道怎么办 |
[07:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[07:44] | Your — your what? Your mom? How old are you? | 你什么 你妈妈 你多大了 |
[07:47] | – I’m 11. – Where are you? | -11 -你在哪呢 |
[07:49] | O-Our cabin. I don’t know. | 我们的小屋 我也不知道 |
[07:52] | The power’s out. Please help. | 而且还没电了 救命啊 |
[07:52] | All right, it’s all right. Just — just hang on. | 没事的 没事的 稍等 |
[07:55] | Somebody — Kepner, get on with 911 | 来个人 凯普娜 打给911 |
[07:57] | and get them to trace the call on line three right now. | 让他们立刻定位三号线的来电在哪 |
[08:00] | It’s a kid with her injured mom in the mountains somewhere. | 说有个小孩和她受伤的母亲在某个山里 |
[08:02] | – Go. – Okay. | -快去 -好的 |
[08:04] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[08:05] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我在 我在 |
[08:07] | – What’s your name? – Ruby. | -你叫什么名字 – 露比 |
[08:09] | Ruby, I’m Owen. | 露比 我是欧文 |
[08:12] | Are you a doctor? Can — can you help? | 你是医生吗 你能帮忙吗 |
[08:14] | I can. I’m right here, and I’m going to help you. | 我能 我在这 我会帮你的 |
[08:28] | We were making S’mores. | 我们当时在做棉花糖饼干 |
[08:29] | She was getting hot chocolate from the cabinet. | 她正在从橱柜里取出热巧克力 |
[08:31] | – Watch your back. – Yes, | -小心背后 -对 |
[08:32] | it’s a line coming into Grey-Sloan memorial. | 是打进格蕾斯隆纪念医院的电话 |
[08:34] | She was standing on the chair, | 她当时站在椅子上 |
[08:35] | and then everything was shaking. | 然后所有的东西都开始震动了 |
[08:36] | Then she fell. Now — Now she’s on the floor. | 然后她就掉下来了 现在她在地上 |
[08:38] | I-I can barely see anything. | 我几乎什么都看不见 |
[08:40] | She’s on the floor. Is she awake? | 她在地上 她还醒着吗 |
[08:42] | Two hours! I waited two hours! No. | 两小时 我等了两小时 不 |
[08:44] | And now I still can’t leave | 但现在我还是不能走 |
[08:45] | because somebody double-parked behind me! | 因为有人把车停到我后面了 |
[08:46] | Shh. Quiet, please. | 请安静点 |
[08:47] | Don’t you have security here or a valet? | 你们这没有保安或者服务员吗 |
[08:49] | Listen, I-I’ll find someone — | 我去找个人 |
[08:49] | you better waive my co-pay! | 你们最好不收我的服务费 |
[08:50] | He said, “Quiet”! | 他说了要你闭嘴 |
[08:58] | Ruby, I am gonna move to another phone | 露比 我要转到另一台电话 |
[09:00] | – so I can hear you better. – Don’t hang up. | -这样能听清楚些 -别挂电话 |
[09:02] | No, no, no. I’m just — I’m just moving to another phone. | 不不不 我就是转到另一台电话 |
[09:04] | I’ll — I’ll be right there, okay? | 我就在电话边 好吗 |
[09:06] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[09:12] | I always screw this up. | 我总是搞不定这玩意 |
[09:13] | – What? – No, no, no. No. | -什么 -不不不 |
[09:15] | Nothing. Don’t worry. Uh, I’ll be right back. | 没什么 别担心 我马上回来 |
[09:18] | Just hang on. | 等一下 |
[09:21] | Where’s that chest X-ray? | 那个胸透结果呢 |
[09:44] | Move, move. | 让开 让开 |
[09:46] | – Ruby, you still there? – I-I’m here. | -露比 你还在吗 -我在 |
[09:49] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[09:52] | Uh, is your mom breathing? | 你母亲还有呼吸吗 |
[09:54] | Uh, yes, yes. | 有 有的 |
[09:55] | I-I-It sounds like she’s snoring. | 听起来她像在打鼾 |
[09:57] | And is — what position is she in? | 那她现在是什么体位 |
[09:59] | – Is she on her side? Is she — – She’s on her back. | -她是侧身吗 她是 -她平躺着 |
[10:02] | – She’s just laying there. – 11-year-old kid — | -她就躺在地上 -11岁的小孩 |
[10:04] | her mom fell at a vacation cabin somewhere. | 她母亲在一个度假小屋摔倒了 |
[10:06] | Uh, Kepner’s trying to trace the call. | 凯普娜正在定位这个电话 |
[10:08] | Uh, Ruby, I need you to hold the phone | 露比 我需要你把电话 |
[10:09] | to your mom’s mouth, okay? | 放到你妈妈嘴边 好吗 |
[10:11] | I need to listen. | 我需要听一下 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | An obstructed airway. | 气道受阻 |
[10:17] | We need a trauma room. This one’s free, right? | 我们需要创伤室 这个空着 对吗 |
[10:19] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[10:21] | Occupied, apparently. | 很明显被占用了 |
[10:22] | She needs to call 911 from a land line. | 她需要用座机打911 |
[10:24] | It’s the only way the E.M.S. can trace her directly. | 只有这样医疗服务才能直接定位到她 |
[10:26] | Ruby, listen to me. | 露比 听我说 |
[10:27] | Uh, what kind of phone are you calling on? | 你用的是哪种电话打过来的 |
[10:30] | If it is the phone in the cabin, | 如果是小屋里的座机 |
[10:32] | you need to hang up and call 911. | 你应该挂断 打给911 |
[10:34] | No, that one’s dead. I-I’m on a cell — my mom’s. | 不 那个不能用 我用我妈的手机 |
[10:38] | Cell won’t work. Crap. Okay, okay. | 手机不行 该死 好吧 |
[10:40] | Her — her lips are blue. | 她的嘴唇是蓝色的 |
[10:42] | Why are her lips turning blue? | 为什么她的嘴唇变蓝了 |
[10:45] | Because your mom’s not getting enough air. | 因为你妈妈没有足够的呼吸 |
[10:49] | So, no go on the open trauma room. | 没有找到空闲的创伤室 |
[10:52] | It’s fine. These injuries look pretty superficial. | 没事 这些看起来是表面伤 |
[10:56] | You know, we would be on the wolf run right now | 如果这次旅行按当初计划 |
[10:59] | if it was just you and me on the trip, | 只有你和我去佛蒙特州的滑雪胜地 |
[11:01] | like it was supposed to be. | 我们现在就到那了 |
[11:01] | Dani, honey, this is not Micah’s fault. | 丹妮尔 宝贝 这不是麦卡的错 |
[11:05] | It’s not his fault he can’t sit in a chair? | 自己不好好坐着 难道还是别人的错吗 |
[11:06] | Because I think it is. | 我觉得就是他的错 |
[11:11] | The kids… don’t get along. | 这俩孩子 处不来 |
[11:14] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 这还真没看出来 |
[11:18] | Karen and I got engaged over the summer | 凯伦和我谈了三年 |
[11:20] | after three years of dating. | 然后我们订婚了 |
[11:22] | I would have proposed after the third date, but the kids… | 我本想在第三次约会之后求婚 但孩子 |
[11:28] | I thought, “Let’s take a trip. | 我就想 “不如去旅行吧” |
[11:31] | “Let’s do something together as a family, | “一大家子出去玩” |
[11:33] | see if it might help.” | 看有没有帮助 |
[11:35] | I think I made it worse. | 但我想这弄巧成拙了 |
[11:40] | Do you think I make it worse? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[11:44] | Sometimes, adversity can make a family stronger. | 有时候苦难能让家庭更加紧密 |
[11:52] | Or tear it apart. | 又或许把距离拉更远 |
[11:56] | I’m just saying, swap me out. | 让我跟她去嘛 |
[11:58] | I want to be close to the good stuff. | 我想见识见识她的好家伙啦 |
[12:00] | Not that you’re not the good stuff, | 好吧 你的家伙也是棒棒哒 |
[12:02] | but she’s got a streak going. | 但她节节连胜呢 |
[12:04] | Stop saying that, and definitely don’t say it to Meredith, | 千万别这么说 尤其不要对梅瑞狄斯这样说 |
[12:06] | unless you want it to end. | 除非你想她走霉运 |
[12:07] | You’ll jinx her. | 你别毁了她的运气 |
[12:10] | That hurts? | 疼吗 |
[12:12] | I’m concerned about this abdominal tenderness. | 我担心这下腹平软有问题 |
[12:14] | Schedule a C.T. And rush his labs. | 去照个CT 尽快出结果 |
[12:16] | So — so, you’re not gonna swap me out? | 那 你是不会换了我吗 |
[12:19] | Never mind. | 那就算了 |
[12:23] | Could you go back one? | 能再大点吗 |
[12:27] | One more? | 再大点 |
[12:34] | This one. | 就这个 |
[12:35] | Uh, how soon can we do it? | 多快能做 |
[12:37] | – Well — well, uh… – You know what? | —好 这个 -不如这样吧 |
[12:38] | We’re not gonna schedule the surgery quite yet. | 我们不用这么快做这个手术 |
[12:41] | But I want to do it before summer. | 但我想在夏天前做了 |
[12:43] | Six weeks. Then we’ll all meet again. | 六周后吧 我们再见面 |
[12:45] | We’ll talk through our options. | 谈谈有些什么方案 |
[12:48] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[12:54] | Are we no longer granting wishes today, or — | 我们今天不帮人实现愿望了吗 还是 |
[12:55] | Did you see how she looked to the boyfriend? | 你注意到她看男友的神情吗 |
[12:59] | He’s not here for support. He’s here for approval. | 他不是来这支持她 而是来这评判她 |
[13:01] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[13:03] | That’s how long it’s gonna take her to realize | 这么久够她想清楚 |
[13:05] | that it’s not her wish that we’d be granting. | 她是不是自己想做这个手术 |
[13:07] | So, you’re saying she was being too hasty. | 你意思是她现在太冲动了 |
[13:09] | I’m saying I’m not giving that girl a set of new breasts | 我意思是我们不会给她植入假体 |
[13:11] | that were never her idea in the first place. | 因为这根本不是她想要的 |
[13:13] | That’s just a bra full of regret. | 那根本就是”满罩”的悔意啊 |
[13:15] | All right, time to power up. | 好了 打起精神来 |
[13:17] | The posse’s got a big afternoon. | 整形小分队下午可忙啦 |
[13:22] | Ruby, open your mom’s mouth | 露比 打开你妈妈的嘴 |
[13:23] | and — and take two fingers | 拿两根手指 |
[13:24] | and sweep the back of your mom’s throat, | 划过你妈妈的喉咙 |
[13:27] | Like a… like a scooping motion. | 就像 就像舀东西一样 |
[13:29] | She might have something blocking her airway. | 她也许被什么东西阻塞了气道 |
[13:31] | Let’s see if you can get it. | 看看你能取出来吗 |
[13:32] | O-okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[13:35] | There’s nothing. What now? | 什么也没有 现在怎么办 |
[13:38] | Try a heimlich. Give a hard push on your mom’s — | 试试海姆立克急救法 大力按压你妈妈的 |
[13:41] | Belly? I’ve seen it on TV. How hard do I…? | 肚子吗 我在电视上看过 要多大力 |
[13:43] | As hard as you can. | 用尽全力 |
[13:51] | Nothing happened. Nothing — | 还是没反应 没反应 |
[13:53] | Nothing came out. Her — Her breathing’s getting worse. | 什么也没有出来 她呼吸更困难了 |
[13:55] | Okay, um… okay, okay, we’re gonna — | 好 好 那我们 |
[13:57] | We’re gonna try opening her airway another way. | 我们试试其他方法打开气路 |
[13:59] | I-I need you to put your hand under your mom’s chin | 把你的手放在妈妈下巴下面 |
[14:02] | and very gently lift it up. | 然后轻轻抬起来 |
[14:04] | No, wait, stop. You’ll — you’ll paralyze her. | 等下 停 这会让她瘫痪的 |
[14:10] | H-Hello? What should I do? | 喂 我要怎么做 |
[14:13] | H-Hello? | 喂 |
[14:15] | So, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[14:16] | your EKG and chest films came back clear. | 心电图和胸部X光都没问题 |
[14:19] | Oh, so my ticker’s good. How about my kicker? | 所以我心脏没事 那我的大腿呢 |
[14:24] | Well, you have what is called a below-the-stem femur fracture. | 你的下血管大腿骨折了 |
[14:29] | Oopsy. | 哎哟 |
[14:29] | Now, you have two cracks in the bone — one here and here. | 骨头里有两个裂口 这里和这里 |
[14:33] | So, uh, how do we get me back in the saddle? | 那我怎么才能滚床单呢 |
[14:38] | So to speak. | 对吧 |
[14:39] | Well, I would like to completely replace the hardware. | 我想彻底把”硬件”换了 |
[14:42] | Now, it’s a very big surgery, and it does carry risks, | 这是很大的手术 也有风险 |
[14:45] | but you would come out of it with full flexibility, | 但手术结束后 你就能活动自如了 |
[14:48] | which I think is what — | 这我认为 |
[14:49] | So I’d be good to go o-on my back? | 所以我可以躺着做吗 |
[14:52] | – You should be. – Or on my side. | -可以 -或是侧着 |
[14:54] | Or — or that thing, you know, | 或是那个体位 你懂的 |
[14:55] | where you bend over the couch and then he, uh — | 趴在椅子上 然后他 |
[14:57] | Like I said, full flexibility. | 就像我说的 活动自如 |
[15:00] | Yeah, okay, but considering your cardiac history, | 但考虑到你的心脏病史 |
[15:02] | I’m not sure a big surgery is a great idea. | 我觉得这么大的手术不一定可行 |
[15:04] | Tell me dear, um, have you ever been married? | 我问你一下 亲爱的 你结过婚吗 |
[15:07] | Are you seeing anyone or… getting laid? | 你有恋爱吗 或是滚床单吗 |
[15:11] | Well, that’s not — I mean — | 这不是我 我意思是 |
[15:12] | You see, I was married to my husband for 44 years. | 你看 我嫁给我丈夫44年了 |
[15:15] | That’s 44 years with the same man. | 44年都是同一个男人 |
[15:18] | We had three children, seven grandchildren, | 我们有3个孩子 7个孙子 |
[15:21] | and a lifetime of memories. | 一生的记忆 |
[15:24] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[15:24] | He was the first man that I ever loved. | 他是我第一个爱的男人 |
[15:28] | And he’s the only man that I ever will love. | 他也是我唯一爱的男人 |
[15:32] | But I’ll be hot-damned if he’s going to be the only man | 但如果他还是我唯一滚过床单的男人 |
[15:36] | to ever razz my berries. | 那我也太惨了吧 |
[15:37] | I mean, I have time left, | 我是说 我还有些时日 |
[15:40] | and there’s still things that I want to do, you know? | 我还有想做的事情 |
[15:43] | There’s things that — that I haven’t done, | 有些事 我都没机会做 |
[15:45] | and there’s a whole lot of things that, | 还有很多事情 |
[15:47] | I-I mean, I didn’t even know you could do. | 我都不知道自己能做 |
[15:49] | You know — you know, like that thing where you go — you know? | 就好比有个体位 这样 |
[15:51] | We got it. | 我们懂了 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[15:54] | I mean, what’s the point of living | 如果不能尝试新事物 |
[15:56] | I-if you can’t try something new? | 活着有什么意义呢 |
[16:00] | I want that surgery. | 我想做手术 |
[16:05] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[16:06] | That is a 5-hour surgery on a 75-year-old | 你要给75岁老人做5小时的手术 |
[16:08] | who has a stent and is on blood thinners. | 她还有心脏支架 还需要使用抗凝剂 |
[16:11] | I can’t believe you would suggest a surgery like that | 你都没跟我商量 |
[16:13] | to a patient without running it by me first. | 怎么就建议病人做这个手术 |
[16:14] | I’m sorry. You called me for my opinion. | 抱歉 你找我来会诊的 |
[16:16] | Look, I do hip replacements all the time | 我做过很多髋骨置换手术 |
[16:18] | on far older patients with far weaker hearts. | 有些病人年纪还比她大 心脏状况更差 |
[16:20] | She is clearly still active. | 她明显就很有活力的啊 |
[16:22] | Uh, I think her heart’s in pretty good shape. | 我觉得她心脏的问题也不大 |
[16:24] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你说了算 |
[16:25] | Okay, we are talking about a healthy, vibrant woman here. | 好吧 我们现在说的是一位健康有活力的女性 |
[16:28] | She deserves the best quality of life that we can give her. | 她该活得更好 生活质量更高 |
[16:30] | If she wants a new hip, that’s her call. | 如果她想置换髋骨 这是她的决定 |
[16:33] | So she can get laid? Really? Really? | 就为了她能滚床单么 有必要么 |
[16:36] | You think that’s important enough | 你觉得这件事真有那么重要 |
[16:37] | to risk her dying on the table? | 值得她冒生命危险 |
[16:39] | If her hip is so damaged that she winds up immobilized | 如果她的髋骨严重受损 她不能动 |
[16:42] | and bed-ridden for the rest of her life, | 要卧床至死 |
[16:43] | Then, yeah, I sure do, because either way, she’s dying. | 我当然觉得该这样做 因为不管怎样 都是要死的啊 |
[16:49] | Fine. I will reevaluate the images and take a closer look. | 好 我会再仔细看看片子 |
[16:54] | Maybe there’s another option. Okay? | 也许有其他方法呢 满意了吗 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:00] | Kepner told me about the little girl. | 凯普娜跟我说了那小女孩的事 |
[17:02] | What can I do? What? Can I help? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[17:04] | – We are trying to get an airway. – By risking paralysis. | -我们正试着找气道 -冒着瘫痪的风险 |
[17:06] | I’d rather have her paralyzed and alive | 我宁愿她瘫痪的活着 |
[17:08] | than dead with respiratory arrest. | 也不愿她因为呼吸停止而死 |
[17:10] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[17:12] | H-hello? Are you still there? | 喂 还在吗 |
[17:14] | Ruby. Go ahead. | 露比 开始吧 |
[17:17] | Lift her chin and pull it forward — gently. | 抬起她的下巴轻轻向前推 |
[17:20] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | Okay, now put the phone on your mom’s chest okay? | 把手机放在你妈妈的胸前 |
[17:26] | And let me listen. | 我来听听 |
[17:28] | The stridor’s gone. | 没有喘鸣了 |
[17:29] | She opened the airway, but — | 气道打开了 但是 |
[17:31] | she still could be in distress. | 她可能还有危险 |
[17:33] | It’s something else. | 应该还有别的情况 |
[17:35] | Ruby, put your head on your mom’s chest | 露比 把头放在你妈妈 |
[17:38] | on the left side and listen. | 左侧胸前听 |
[17:42] | I don’t hear anything. | 什么也听不到 |
[17:44] | What am I listening for? | 我要听什么 |
[17:45] | Breathing. Do you hear her breathing? | 呼吸声 听到呼吸了吗 |
[17:48] | No. | 没有 |
[17:49] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[17:51] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[17:51] | Okay, okay, um, okay, Ruby, now put your ear | 露比 现在把耳朵 |
[17:54] | on the right side and listen. | 贴在右侧胸前听 |
[17:58] | Anything? | 有动静吗 |
[18:03] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[18:04] | She — she’s breathing! I-I hear it! | 她在呼吸 我听到了 |
[18:06] | Okay, could be a tension pneumo. | 可能是张力性气胸 |
[18:07] | Mm-hmm. Ruby, um, now just push the phone into your mom’s chest, | 露比 现在把手机放在你妈妈胸前 |
[18:12] | r-right where you were just listening. | 就刚才你听的地方 |
[18:13] | Just push the phone in and move it. | 把手机放在胸前移动 |
[18:19] | That’s sub-q air. Do you hear that? | 那是皮下气肿 听到了吗 |
[18:21] | Mm-hmm. She’s gonna need — | 她需要 |
[18:22] | she’s gonna need to release the trapped air | 她需要放掉滞留的空气 |
[18:25] | with a chest tube or something. | 用胸管或者别的什么 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:27] | It’s — it’s the only way, or her mom’s gonna suffocate. | 这是唯一的办法 不然她妈妈会窒息 |
[18:31] | Oh, you mean — | 你是说 |
[18:32] | You’re gonna ask her to — | 你要让她 |
[18:33] | Okay. Ruby, I’m gonna ask you to try something. | 露比 我要叫你做一件事 |
[18:37] | It’s gonna be fine, | 没关系的 |
[18:39] | and I’m gonna walk you through it, step by step, okay? | 我带着你一步一步做 好吗 |
[18:42] | O-okay, but can you tell me fast? | 好的 可以快点吗 |
[18:43] | The phone keeps beeping. | 手机一直在响 |
[18:45] | I-I think it’s running out of battery. | 我觉得要没电了 |
[19:00] | – What are you doing here? – I am hiding out. | -你在干嘛 -我在躲人 |
[19:03] | We’re waiting on the dad’s labs, | 我们在等那个父亲的实验结果 |
[19:04] | but I couldn’t sit there and listen to those two | 但我没法呆在那听他俩 |
[19:06] | bite each other’s heads off anymore. | 互相掐架了 |
[19:08] | Mm. Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[19:09] | Brian’s labs came back clear. How’s Micah? | 布莱恩的实验结果没问题 麦卡怎样 |
[19:12] | Looks like a grade IV splenic lac, possible rupture. | 看起来是四级脾脏撕裂 可能破裂 |
[19:15] | We need to prep him for ex-lap. | 我们要准备做开腹探查术 |
[19:18] | What? He’s crashing. | 什么 他不行了 |
[19:20] | – Crap. – Oh, crap! | -遭了 -遭了 |
[19:22] | His pressure’s bottoming out. | 他的血压降到底了 |
[19:24] | Hurry up! he’s in v-fib. We got to bag him. | 快点 他室颤了 我们得包住他 |
[19:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:31] | Easy. | 轻放 |
[19:34] | Where is that crash cart? I need those paddles. | 急救车呢 我要用起搏器 |
[19:40] | Almost here. | 马上就到 |
[19:44] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[19:56] | Got a rhythm. | 有节律了 |
[19:58] | Edwards, you and Wilson go and prep that O.R., please. | 爱德华兹 你和威尔逊去准备手术室 |
[20:02] | – Magical. – Told you. | -太神奇了 -跟你了吧 |
[20:04] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:07] | Get going. Move. | 快点去 走 |
[20:09] | Ruby, do you guys have straws in the kitchen? | 露比 你家厨房里有吸管吗 |
[20:11] | – No. – A pen, maybe? | -没有 -笔呢 |
[20:12] | – A ballpoint pen? – Anything? | -圆珠笔 -有进展吗 |
[20:15] | Not yet. Lines are down because of the earthquake. | 还没 因为地震线路不通 |
[20:16] | They’re trying to triangulate from the cell towers. | 他们试着从信号塔三角定位 |
[20:18] | How’s the mom? | 这位母亲怎么样了 |
[20:20] | Okay. Wait! wait. We got milkshakes on the way here. | 等等 我们有送奶昔过来 |
[20:24] | Got a straw! | 有吸管了 |
[20:24] | Great. Now, we’re gonna need you to get a — | 很好 我们需要你找一个 |
[20:28] | What? What? | 什么 |
[20:30] | I don’t want to ask her to do this. | 我不想让她做这个 |
[20:35] | Ruby, we’re gonna… | 露比 我们需要 |
[20:38] | we’re gonna need you to get a knife. | 我们需要你找一把刀 |
[20:39] | Not a big one, but a sharp… | 不要大的 但是要尖的 |
[20:41] | Y-you were making s’mores? Are the skewers there? | 你们在做棉花糖甜点吗 有没有烤肉叉 |
[20:44] | Y-yes. Got one. Oh, god. | 有 找到一个 天呐 |
[20:47] | You want me to stick this into her, don’t you? | 你想让我用这个插入她体内么 |
[20:49] | Ruby, you can do this. You can. It’s gonna help your mom, okay? | 露比 你能做到的 这能救你妈妈 |
[20:52] | We just need you to find the — | 我们需要你找到 |
[20:53] | second intercostal. | 第二肋间 |
[20:54] | I don’t know how to explain that to her. | 我不知道怎样向她解释这个 |
[20:56] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:57] | Um…Ruby. | 露比 |
[21:01] | Okay, um, touch your mom’s left collarbone, | 摸到你妈妈的左锁骨 |
[21:06] | The one that looks like a wing, coming out from her neck. | 就是从脖子发出 那翅膀一样的那个 |
[21:09] | Now walk your fingers down from it. | 用手指从那里走路 |
[21:11] | Two steps. You got it? | 走两步 明白吗 |
[21:14] | – Okay. One. Two. – Stop. | -好的 一 二 -停 |
[21:17] | Now slide your finger right underneath that rib. | 现在将手指正好滑到那个肋骨下方 |
[21:20] | And with your other hand, right above that finger, | 然后用另一只手 就在手指上方 |
[21:24] | push the skewer in about an inch. | 将烤肉叉插入大约2.5厘米 |
[21:27] | – I can’t do that. – Ruby, yes you can. | -我做不到 -露比 你可以的 |
[21:29] | – What if we’re wrong? – I’m not wrong. | -万一我们错了呢 -我不会错 |
[21:31] | Okay. Ruby, you can do this. | 露比 你能做到 |
[21:32] | She could puncture her heart. | 她有可能会刺到她的心脏 |
[21:33] | She won’t. Ruby, right now. | 她不会的 露比 就现在 |
[21:36] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[21:36] | Ruby, push. Hard. | 露比 插 用力 |
[21:38] | Push hard. Push hard. Right now. | 用力插 用力插 就现在 |
[21:42] | Aah! oh, my god! oh! there’s blood! | 天呐 流血了 |
[21:45] | – She — she’s bleeding! – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -她流血了 -没关系 |
[21:46] | Now take the — take the straw | 现在将吸管 |
[21:47] | and put it over the skewer into the hole | 套在烤肉叉上插进 |
[21:49] | that you just made and push hard. | 你刚刺出的孔中用力往里插 |
[21:52] | – She’s breathing a lot! – you did it. | -她呼吸好多了 -你做到了 |
[21:53] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:56] | Wait, wait. She stopped. | 等等 她又停了 |
[21:58] | Her lips are going blue again. | 她的嘴唇又蓝了 |
[22:00] | Ruby, put your fingers on the right side of her neck, | 露比 将你的手指放在她脖子右侧 |
[22:03] | Right by her throat. | 喉咙旁边 |
[22:05] | Do you feel a pulse? | 摸到脉搏了吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 没有 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:08] | Ruby, I need you to get on top of your mom | 露比 我需要你骑到妈妈身上 |
[22:10] | and put your hands on her chest and push hard right now. | 手放她胸前用力按压 |
[22:14] | Okay, I’m gonna teach you how to do CPR. | 好的 我会教你怎样做心肺复苏 |
[22:18] | All right, let’s take a look. | 好了 看一下 |
[22:22] | Yikes. That hip took a hell of a pounding. | 那个臀部撞得不轻啊 |
[22:25] | Oh, Ethan, you have no idea. | 伊桑 你想不到的 |
[22:27] | Could you please zoom in on the right femoral prosthesis? | 可以在右股骨假体那里放大吗 |
[22:30] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[22:33] | Twice in one day, Dr. Pierce. | 一天见两次啊 皮尔斯医生 |
[22:35] | Yeah. Careful, or you’ll get sick of me. | 是啊 小心哟 你会厌倦我的 |
[22:39] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[22:43] | Yeah, see that? There. | 看到那个了吗 在那儿 |
[22:44] | Her femur distal to the stem is cracked. | 她的股骨远端外沿破裂 |
[22:46] | Her hip isn’t gonna resolve on its own. | 她的臀部无法自我恢复 |
[22:47] | She needs surgery. | 她需要手术 |
[22:48] | Although, oh, I guess the femur fracture isn’t displaced. | 不过 我想她的股骨骨折没有移位 |
[22:52] | Maybe I could put in a plate to bridge the fracture, | 或许可以植入金属片连接骨折 |
[22:54] | go in from the side. | 从侧面进去 |
[22:55] | It would be a little less invasive. | 切口不会太深 |
[22:57] | And less time in the O.R.? | 手术时间也会更短吗 |
[22:58] | Oh, a lot less, actually. | 实际上 短得多 |
[22:59] | Good, so she could stay on her blood thinners, | 很好 这样她就能继续服用血液稀释药物 |
[23:01] | substantially lowering the risk to her heart. | 大大降低对心脏的威胁 |
[23:03] | And she can get back to getting her freak on. | 接着她就能继续欲仙欲死了 |
[23:06] | I’ll let her know. | 我去告诉她一声 |
[23:10] | I’ve been taking the stairs, by the way. | 对了 我开始走楼梯了 |
[23:12] | Since this morning, you know, just in case. | 今早之后开始 以防万一 |
[23:15] | Oh, I wasn’t — I wasn’t serious before. I was just — | 我刚才不是认真的 我只是 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂了 |
[23:20] | I’m not actually taking the stairs. | 我也没有真在走楼梯 |
[23:22] | Oh. Okay. | 是嘛 |
[23:24] | I would like to take you out, though, sometime. | 不过我还是想偶尔和你一起出去 |
[23:27] | Maybe for coffee? Or a drink? | 喝杯咖啡 或者来点小酒 |
[23:30] | Or…? | 或者 |
[23:31] | The point is, I’m flexible. | 我是说 我随便怎样都行 |
[23:35] | This is coming out all wrong. | 这话说出来就变味了 |
[23:36] | – I’m gonna start over — – No, no, | -我重说一遍 -不用不用 |
[23:37] | it’s — I’m gonna stop you, actually. | 我必须打断你的话 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry, Ethan. | 很抱歉 伊桑 |
[23:41] | You seem really… tall and nice. | 你很高 人很好 |
[23:45] | But I’m just — I’m not… | 可我 我没有 |
[23:47] | I don’t… | 我还不 |
[23:48] | Sure. That’s okay. I understand. | 当然 没关系 我理解 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:58] | This is basically my office, | 这间是我办公室 |
[24:01] | so, if you’re waiting for me | 你要是想等我出去 |
[24:02] | to make this less awkward by leaving, I… | 好让气氛不那么尴尬 我就 |
[24:05] | Oh, right. Of course. Okay. | 哦对 当然 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna get out of here. | 我这就走 |
[24:10] | Take this with me. Bye. | 把这个也带上 拜 |
[24:16] | Is Karen around? | 凯伦在吗 |
[24:17] | She went to get snacks. | 她去买吃的了 |
[24:19] | How’s Micah? | 麦卡怎么样 |
[24:20] | Actually, uh, we need to talk to Karen. | 其实我们想跟凯伦谈谈 |
[24:23] | Sorry. Legally, we can only talk to the legal parent. | 抱歉 法律规定我们只能跟法定父母沟通 |
[24:26] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[24:27] | Who cares? | 关我们什么事 |
[24:30] | Dani! | 丹妮 |
[24:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:31] | They didn’t have turkey, so I got a ham and swiss. | 没有火鸡的 我就买了火腿和瑞士奶酪的 |
[24:34] | Ugh. Nast. | 恶心 |
[24:36] | Lovely. Really? | 真好啊 玩我吧 |
[24:39] | – They have news on Micah. – Micah’s stable, | -他们通知麦卡的情况 -麦卡情况稳定 |
[24:41] | but I’m afraid his injury is worse than we thought. | 但恐怕他的伤比我们想的更严重 |
[24:43] | His spleen is ruptured, and he’s lost a lot of blood. | 他的脾破裂 流了很多血 |
[24:46] | He had a cardiac episode in C.T., and his heart stopped beating. | 做CT时心脏发病 停止跳动 |
[24:48] | But we’re taking him to surgery now. | 现在我们正准备对他进行手术 |
[24:50] | We do have to remove his spleen. | 得切除他的脾 |
[24:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[24:55] | What were we doing up there? | 我们去那里干什么 |
[24:56] | Why did I let you talk us into that stupid ski trip? | 我为什么要让你说服我们去滑什么雪 |
[24:59] | Karen, come on. I-it — it was an accident. | 凯伦 别这样 这是个意外 |
[25:01] | – But he didn’t want to go. – There was an earthquake. | -他原本不想去的 -发生地震了 |
[25:03] | Karen, come on. For god’s sake, | 凯伦 够了 天啊 |
[25:05] | this is — I-I didn’t plan on any– | 我也不愿意发生这样的事 |
[25:06] | Okay, so we will give you an update | 麦卡一结束手术 |
[25:08] | as soon as Micah is out of surgery. | 我们就会来通知你们 |
[25:12] | He’s 14. | 他才14岁 |
[25:13] | – He’s 14! – This couple might be the | -才14岁 -这两口子可能是 |
[25:14] | biggest casualty of the earthquake. | 这次地震中最惨烈的受害者了 |
[25:16] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[25:17] | Ruby, you’re doing great. | 露比 你做得很好 |
[25:18] | My battery’s at 5%. | 手机电量就剩5%了 |
[25:20] | I’m — I’m getting tired. | 我有点累了 |
[25:21] | You can do this. Just keep pushing. | 你行的 继续按就好 |
[25:23] | Push, push, push, over and over, | 按 按 按 一下一下地按 |
[25:26] | like the beat of a song. | 像歌曲节奏一样 |
[25:28] | Uh, Ruby, do you know the song “stayin’ alive”? | 露比 你知道一首叫《永不言弃》的歌吗 |
[25:30] | Is it new? | 是新歌吗 |
[25:31] | Uh, we’ll sing it for you, okay? | 我们给你唱 |
[25:34] | And you just — you push to the beat, just like this… | 你就 跟着节奏按压 就像这样 |
[25:39] | Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | 永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[25:42] | Ha, ha, ha, ha, stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | 永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[25:46] | OK, Ruby. You sing now. Sing with us. | 好 露比 唱起来 跟我们一起唱 |
[25:49] | – They found the region. – Ruby, did you hear that? | -他们找到大概区域了 -露比 听到了吗 |
[25:51] | Help is on their way. They’re gonna find you. | 救援队在路上了 他们会找到你们的 |
[25:53] | – Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. – Some of the roads are blocked. | -永不言弃 永不言弃 -部分道路堵住了 |
[25:54] | They’re sending a helicopter, | 他们派了一架直升机 |
[25:55] | and they don’t know how long it will take. | 不知道多久能到 |
[25:59] | Okay, Ruby, you just keep going until they find you, okay? | 露比 在他们找到你之前不要停 好吗 |
[26:02] | You keep singing, and you keep pushing. | 一直唱 一直按 |
[26:04] | And when they find you, | 他们找到你的时候 |
[26:05] | u-use their phone and you call me back. | 用他们的手机给我打个电话 |
[26:08] | – Okay. – Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | -好吗 -永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[26:10] | – Okay. – Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | -好的 -永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[26:16] | Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | 永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[26:21] | Stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive. | 永不言弃 永不言弃 |
[26:29] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[26:33] | She’s gone. | 电话断了 |
[26:44] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[26:44] | She’ll call. They’ll find her. | 她会打来的 他们会找到她 |
[26:46] | Yeah, she could be on her way in right now. | 对 她有可能现在就在来的路上 |
[26:48] | Unless she’s alone in a cabin with her dead mother. | 也可能跟她死去的母亲待在小屋里 |
[26:52] | She’ll call. | 她会打来的 |
[26:55] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[27:01] | She’ll call. | 她会打来的 |
[27:03] | Did you hear the mom going at that guy? | 你听到他母亲对那男的说什么了吗 |
[27:05] | That couple is doomed — all that fighting. | 那两口子完了 吵成那样 |
[27:07] | I do not miss that. | 我可不怀念吵架 |
[27:09] | Look at us — we’re both in adult, stable relationships. | 看看我们 都处在成熟稳定的关系中 |
[27:13] | For once, we’re on the healthy side of things. | 终于有一次我们不那么阴暗了 |
[27:16] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[27:17] | I had to cancel D.C., but it’s okay. | 我得取消去华盛顿的计划 但没关系 |
[27:19] | Sometimes he cancels, and I say it’s okay. | 有时候是他取消 我说没关系 |
[27:22] | We’re happy. We’re in a groove. | 我们很开心 找到了相处的节奏 |
[27:24] | Kind of sounds like a rut. | 感觉好像是平淡如水了吧 |
[27:25] | We are not in a rut. | 我们没有平淡如水 |
[27:27] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[27:28] | I resent you saying it. | 我讨厌你这样说 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | And you’re hardly an expert at long-term relationships. | 你也不是什么稳定感情关系的专家 |
[27:34] | Really? And that’s not even true. | 是吗 这根本不对 |
[27:36] | What? Izzie? | 你说谁 伊兹 |
[27:36] | That was a cancer marriage | 你们因为她得了癌症结婚 |
[27:38] | that lasted five minutes. | 婚姻就维持了五分钟 |
[27:40] | Oh, and then there was Ava, who peed on my couch. | 然后是艾娃 尿在我沙发上 |
[27:42] | All right, would you quit it? | 行了 能不说了吗 |
[27:43] | No, there’s one more I’m forgetting. | 不能 还有一个我不太记得了 |
[27:45] | Hello? I’m right here. | 喂 我就在这呢 |
[27:48] | Oh, I know. The nurse who had syph. | 想起来了 那个得小梅的护士 |
[27:51] | As in syphilis?! | 是梅毒吗 |
[27:52] | It was a long time ago, Wilson. | 那是很早以前的事了 威尔逊 |
[27:54] | – Relax. – Bovie. | -别紧张 -烧灼器 |
[27:56] | It’s not a rut. | 我们没有平淡如水 |
[27:58] | I have an entire world to manage, all on my own. | 整个世界都等我一个人去主宰呢 |
[28:00] | My world does not and should not | 我的世界不会 也不该 |
[28:02] | revolve around Derek Shepherd. | 围着德里克·谢博德转 |
[28:04] | I wanted to go to D.C. this weekend, | 本来我想这周末去华盛顿 |
[28:06] | but I’m a busy surgeon with two kids at home, | 可当医生很忙 家里有两个孩子 |
[28:08] | and he’s at the N.I.H. | 他又在国家健康研究院 |
[28:10] | So right now, we’re just going to have to accept | 所以现在 我们只能接受 |
[28:12] | that this is the way our lives work. | 这样的生活方式 |
[28:14] | But that doesn’t mean we’re not happy. | 但这并不意味着我们不幸福 |
[28:16] | All right, fine. You have a happy marriage. | 好啊 行了 你婚姻幸福 |
[28:18] | With no husband in it. | 就是少个丈夫 |
[28:26] | All right, plate’s in position. I’ll be placing the screws next. | 好了 金属板就位 接下来我要放置螺丝钉了 |
[28:28] | Her pressure’s good. Rhythm’s stable. | 她的血压心跳正常 |
[28:31] | So…you and Ethan. Is that a thing? | 你和那个伊桑 算是看对眼了吗 |
[28:34] | Oh, no. I’m not — n-no, he’s not my type. | 不 我没有 不 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[28:39] | Sure. Right. | 没错 是啊 |
[28:41] | You’re not so into cute, smart, or funny? | 你不喜欢这种可爱又聪明 而且风趣的人 |
[28:42] | No, he is. I mean, he — he’s great. | 不 他很好 他真的很好 |
[28:46] | He’s, um — he’s a radiologist. | 他是放射科医生 |
[28:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did — did you just go all upstairs/downstairs? | 瞧你说的 你这是瞧不起人吗 |
[28:51] | No. No! | 不 当然不是 |
[28:53] | No, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[28:54] | No, I just — I don’t date at work. | 不 我不和同事约会 |
[28:56] | Or you don’t date down at work. No, no, it’s cool. | 或者说你不和低层次同事约会 没关系 我懂 |
[28:58] | Don’t worry. I’m sure you have many other fine qualities. | 别担心 我相信你还有不少优点 |
[29:02] | It’s okay if you’re kind of a snob. | 当个势利鬼也无所谓 |
[29:03] | Oh! I am not a — god, you make me sound awful. | 我不是 天啊 你这话显得我很差劲 |
[29:07] | “dating down”? What is that even? | “不和低层次人约会” 这到底是什么意思 |
[29:10] | I-I just don’t date people who are — | 只不过我约会的对象不是 |
[29:13] | Beneath you? | 不如你的人 |
[29:14] | No, that is not what I was going to say. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[29:17] | – Underlings? – No, stop it. I wasn’t gonna say — | -下属 -不是 别这样 我不是说 |
[29:18] | Just a lowly maker of x-rays, madam. | 夫人 他不过是个拍X光片的 |
[29:20] | I didn’t mean to… will you stop it?! | 我不是故意 你别说了好吗 |
[29:22] | And we’ll use the rasp to smooth out the bridge. | 我们要用锉刀把鼻梁打磨光滑 |
[29:27] | You know, Mrs.Thurman could come out | 你知道的 瑟曼夫人手术后 |
[29:29] | looking like a completely different person. | 很可能会改头换面 |
[29:31] | So that she can be happy | 这样她看到镜中的自己时 |
[29:33] | with what she sees in the mirror. | 就会觉得开心 |
[29:38] | But what if it’s not her nose that makes her unhappy? | 但如果让她不开心的不是鼻子呢 |
[29:41] | I mean, maybe it’s some other part of her life, like — | 也许是她生活中的其他事 比如 |
[29:42] | Like that patient with her boyfriend’s boobs. | 就像为男友隆胸的病人一样 |
[29:45] | How can you be sure that she’s making the right choice? | 你怎么知道她的决定是对的 |
[29:48] | You do realize I can’t talk to you | 你知道我不能和你讨论 |
[29:50] | about your sister’s case, right? | 你妹妹的病例 对吧 |
[29:52] | I-I’m not asking about my sister’s case. | 我没有问我妹妹的事 |
[29:54] | I-I’m asking about this lady right here. | 我说的是躺在这里的这位女士 |
[29:57] | All right, well, I know she’s making the right choice | 好吧 我知道她做出了正确的选择 |
[30:00] | because I talked to her at length, and I listened. | 我和她深谈过很多次 并且认真倾听 |
[30:04] | And I’ve…gotten very good at knowing. | 我能辨别出决定正确与否 |
[30:36] | 44-year-old female — vitals stable, | 44岁女性 生命体征稳定 |
[30:38] | Tension pneumo relieved by a needle thoracostomy. | 张力性气胸 胸壁开口引流 |
[30:40] | – Is she okay? Is she — – Trauma from the fall. | -她还好吗 她是不是 -摔倒受伤那位 |
[30:42] | Her pupils are fully responsive. | 她双眼瞳孔皆有反应 |
[30:44] | – GCS of 8. – Yeah, I got this. | -昏迷指数8 -好的 我来接手 |
[30:55] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[31:00] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[31:03] | My phone died, | 我的手机没电了 |
[31:03] | But I kept singing till they came, just like you said. | 但我听你的 一直唱歌 唱到他们来才停 |
[31:06] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:08] | You did great. You were perfect. | 你做得太棒了 简直是完美 |
[31:13] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[31:18] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:19] | Subdural hematoma with a shift. | 脑硬膜下血肿 发生异位 |
[31:22] | What can I tell Ruby? | 我该跟露比说什么 |
[31:24] | Nothing. Not yet. | 暂时什么都别说 |
[31:27] | – Heart rate’s dropping. – Damn it. | -心率下降 -见鬼 |
[31:29] | Drill — now. | 钻头 快点 |
[31:30] | I need to evacuate this clot. | 我得清除这个血块 |
[31:32] | What can I do? Let me help. | 我能做些什么 让我帮你吧 |
[31:33] | Let me work. | 别影响我工作 |
[31:41] | Mrs. Thurman’s awake. | 瑟曼夫人醒了 |
[31:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:44] | She looks like she’s been in a bar fight, | 她看起来像是在酒吧打架了 |
[31:46] | And she says she can’t wait to see what she looks like | 她说迫不及待要看看 |
[31:48] | when the swelling goes down. | 脸消肿后的样貌 |
[31:52] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[31:54] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[31:58] | It’s a big change. | 这个改变很大 |
[31:59] | She’s had that nose for plenty of years. | 那个鼻子她看了好多年 |
[32:00] | I just — I hope she doesn’t regret it. | 我只希望她不会后悔 |
[32:03] | It was not a new thing, this change that she wanted. | 这对她来说并不陌生 她想要这个改变 |
[32:07] | It wasn’t a whim. | 并非一时兴起 |
[32:08] | It was how she had always seen herself. | 她一直梦想自己能变成这样 |
[32:12] | Her best version of her. | 变成最美的自己 |
[32:15] | The one that was the most true. | 展现最真实的自我 |
[32:17] | Now, with a patient like this one, | 像这样的病人 |
[32:18] | a patient who’s dreamt about these changes | 从6岁起就梦想着 |
[32:21] | since they were 6 years old — | 能做出这些改变 |
[32:23] | Those patients do not change their mind. | 这些病人不会改变心意 |
[32:26] | For them, change isn’t elective. | 对他们来说 改变并非可有可无 |
[32:28] | It’s not a choice. It’s a chance. | 不是一种选择 而是一个机会 |
[32:30] | It is her chance. | 是她的机会 |
[32:33] | And you can’t know that without talking. | 不交谈 不倾听 |
[32:37] | And listening. | 你无法了解 |
[32:49] | It’s not because he’s a radiologist. | 不是因为他是放射科医生 |
[32:51] | Okay, and it’s not just because I don’t date people from work. | 好吧 也不是因为我不和同事约会 |
[32:55] | I just — I kind of don’t date. | 我只是 我不懂约会 |
[32:57] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[32:58] | I was just giving you a hard time. | 我刚才让你很难堪 |
[33:00] | – No, no, no. – I didn’t — | -不不 -我不是 |
[33:00] | There’s a gap between me and most people. | 我和大多数人之间有隔阂 |
[33:04] | There just always has been. | 这种隔阂一直都存在 |
[33:06] | I used to think it was because I was younger in school, | 我曾以为是因为我上学年纪小 |
[33:09] | but even after school… | 但工作后 |
[33:13] | …the gap — it just got bigger and more impossible. | 这种隔阂变得更明显 更难以跨越 |
[33:18] | I wasn’t too young. I was just too… | 不是因为我年轻气盛 只是因为我太过 |
[33:22] | Different. | 与众不同 |
[33:23] | So I know what it looks like when I say yes to Ethan. | 我知道答应伊桑后会如何 |
[33:27] | It’s fun, and we’re happy for a while until it’s not. | 会很有意思 度过一段开心时光 然后矛盾出现 |
[33:31] | Things always get awkward and weird. | 事情总会变得尴尬和奇怪 |
[33:35] | So I overcorrect, or he misinterprets. | 不是我矫枉过正 就是他曲解我的意思 |
[33:38] | And then we’re not on the same page anymore | 然后就会出现分歧 |
[33:40] | because we never were on the same page. | 因为从未有过共识 |
[33:41] | We were always miles and miles apart with this gap between us, | 这种隔阂总会令我们渐行渐远 |
[33:46] | pretending it wasn’t there. | 但还要粉饰太平 |
[33:51] | I don’t want to pretend. | 我不想假装 |
[33:53] | I came here to work and just stay focused on that, | 我来这里是为了工作 并且专注工作 |
[33:57] | and I’m fine on my side of the gap. | 即使有隔阂 也能过得很好 |
[34:01] | I’m a little lonely, but…fine. | 虽然有点孤独 但一切还好 |
[34:05] | There’s just no point to me saying yes. | 我根本没必要答应 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:10] | Okay, that’s a load of crap. | 好吧 你可真能废话 |
[34:12] | Uh, when you were younger, fine. | 你年轻时这样 没关系 |
[34:14] | Kids are weird. But now? | 孩子都脾气古怪 但现在 |
[34:16] | You’re a grown-up doing your grown-up job | 你已经长大了 作为成年人 |
[34:20] | with other grown-ups. There’s no gap. | 和其他成年人一起工作 不会再有隔阂了 |
[34:22] | And — and there’s — there’s nothing to lose. | 不必担心失去什么 |
[34:24] | There’s just you being scared. | 只是你心里害怕而已 |
[34:26] | And for no reason. | 害怕得毫无道理 |
[34:29] | So choose not to be. | 不要畏惧 |
[34:31] | Life’s too short to be scared. Screw the gap. | 人生短暂 不该害怕 消除隔阂 |
[34:33] | Let Ethan — I don’t know — razz your berries. | 让伊桑 我不知道该怎么说 与你缠绵 |
[34:38] | – Okay, goose your gander. – Okay. | -探索你的身体 -够了 |
[34:40] | Tickle your tail feathers. | 轻抚你的秀发 |
[34:41] | – Cup your coconuts. – Nope. | -握住你的丰盈 -不 |
[34:43] | Rock your rump. | 欣赏你的翘臀 |
[34:44] | Poke your hontas. | 和你共谱风中奇缘 |
[34:46] | Wallop your wonderland! | 在你的仙境里横冲直撞 |
[34:53] | There’s still bleeding from the short gastric arteries. | 胃短动脉仍有出血 |
[34:55] | I can’t. | 夹不到 |
[34:56] | – Close to the pancreas. – I see it! | -太靠近胰腺 -我能看见 |
[34:57] | Well, I can’t get to it from here. | 我这边够不到 |
[34:59] | How many units did he use? | 已经输了多少单位 |
[35:00] | Four units. | 四个单位 |
[35:01] | If everyone would just shut up | 大家能不能都别说话 |
[35:03] | and give me two freaking seconds, | 安静两秒钟 |
[35:04] | I can get this suture to hold. | 好让我把这针缝牢靠了 |
[35:06] | There. Edwards? | 好了 爱德华兹 |
[35:07] | No leaks. Looks good. | 不出血了 很好 |
[35:09] | The streak’s alive. | 好运还在 |
[35:10] | – What was that, Wilson? – Oh, no. | -说什么 威尔逊 -呵呵 |
[35:13] | Wait, nothing. I didn’t — I didn’t — I didn’t say anything. | 什么 没什么 我 我什么也没说 |
[35:15] | You said, “The streak is alive.” | 你说”好运还在” |
[35:16] | No! No, I said, “Freak.” | 没有 我说的是”好赞” |
[35:18] | I said, “The freak is alive.” | 我说的是”好赞” |
[35:21] | No, you didn’t. No, she didn’t. | 你说的不是这个 她说的不是这个 |
[35:22] | I didn’t hear anything. I… | 我什么都没听见 我 |
[35:26] | You’re pitching a no-hitter. | 你最近一直保持不败记录 |
[35:28] | You haven’t lost a single patient since November 14th. | 从11月14日起你就没死过一个病人 |
[35:32] | 89 surgeries in a row with good outcomes. | 连续八十九台手术结果良好 |
[35:36] | Did you say November 14th? | 你是说11月14日吗 |
[35:37] | Yeah, a-and 22 were traumas. | 是的 其中二十二台是急诊外伤 |
[35:39] | I mean, who — who does that? | 谁 谁能办到 |
[35:42] | You, because you’re magic. | 只有你 因为你有魔法 |
[35:45] | Edwards, you can close. Wilson can assist. | 爱德华兹 你来缝合 威尔逊协助 |
[35:49] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[35:57] | Look, I told her not to tell you. | 听着 我让她不要跟你说这些 |
[35:59] | This kind of thing messes with your head. | 这些乱七八糟的东西会扰乱你的思维 |
[36:00] | I’m on a streak. | 我正在行好运 |
[36:02] | There’s no such thing. It’s just dumb luck. | 没这回事 只是碰巧罢了 |
[36:05] | Look, you’re not that great, anyway, so just forget about it. | 你没有那么神奇 忘记她说的话吧 |
[36:07] | No, no, no, it’s not that. | 不 不是这个意思 |
[36:09] | It’s the date that it started. | 那天是开始的日子 |
[36:12] | What about it? | 什么开始了 |
[36:13] | That’s the day that Derek left. | 德里克离开的日子 |
[36:16] | And I’ve been perfect ever since, | 而我从那天起表现完美 |
[36:17] | have not lost one patient — | 没死过一个病人 |
[36:19] | not one — since the day he left. | 一个都没有 就从他离开的那天起 |
[36:22] | What does that tell you? That you’re right? | 这说明了什么 你是正确的 |
[36:25] | That I’m better off without him? | 离开他我变得更优秀了 |
[36:35] | Brian, your repeat labs look really good. | 布赖恩 你复查的结果都很好 |
[36:37] | I should be able to discharge you very soon. | 很快就可以出院了 |
[36:39] | How’s Micah? | 迈卡怎么样了 |
[36:41] | Not my kid. I know. | 我知道 不是我的孩子 |
[36:44] | Karen won’t even speak to me right now, | 凯伦现在根本不和我说话了 |
[36:46] | and, uh, you know, I had all the best intentions. | 但是 我出发点是好的 |
[36:49] | I was trying to bring the family together. | 我本想让家人聚在一起 |
[36:52] | I thought I was helping us. | 我以为这能帮到我们 |
[36:55] | It all backfired. | 全搞砸了 |
[36:58] | Maybe now we’re too far gone. | 现在也许再也回不去了 |
[37:00] | Maybe I can’t get Karen back. | 凯伦可能再也不会回到我身边了 |
[37:03] | Maybe Danielle is right. | 也许丹妮是对的 |
[37:05] | Maybe Karen and Micah are better off without me. | 凯伦和迈卡没有我可能会更好 |
[37:08] | All I wanted was for us to be happy, be a family. | 我只是希望我们都幸福 像一家人 |
[37:14] | Can you just nod | 如果迈卡没事 |
[37:17] | or blink twice or something | 能不能 只请你点点头 |
[37:18] | if Micah’s okay? | 或是眨两下眼什么的 |
[37:23] | Thank you, Dr. Grey. Thank you. | 谢谢 格蕾医生 谢谢 |
[37:29] | You know, you should try and close your eyes, get some sleep. | 你得试着闭上眼睛 睡一会儿 |
[37:32] | It could still be a while. | 还要有一会儿 |
[37:36] | Do you think I hurt her? | 你说我是不是伤到她了 |
[37:37] | No. No. Ruby, you did everything right. | 没有 露比 你完全没有做错 |
[37:42] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[37:48] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[37:49] | She’s fine. Ruby, your mom is gonna be fine. | 她很好 露比 你妈妈会没事的 |
[37:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:02] | So, uh, I called my sister and checked in. | 我打给我妹妹 问了她情况 |
[38:07] | A bookcase fell. | 一个书橱倒了 |
[38:08] | But other than that, she’s fine. | 但除此之外 她很好 |
[38:13] | Good. Okay. | 是吗 很好 |
[38:18] | I owe you an apology for what I said earlier. | 我为之前说的话向你道歉 |
[38:21] | Yes, you do. | 是啊 |
[38:24] | And I will consider accepting your apology, | 如果你能好好补偿我 |
[38:26] | Ben Warren, if you make it up to me. | 本·沃伦 我会考虑接受道歉 |
[38:29] | At home. | 回家之后 |
[38:31] | You can, uh, start by making me dinner. | 你可以先 给我做晚饭 |
[38:34] | And then some other things that | 以及一些我还没有 |
[38:36] | I haven’t even thought of yet. | 想到的事情 |
[38:40] | Well, um, you know I’m still on call. | 你知道我还在值班 |
[38:45] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[39:06] | Six weeks, right? | 六个星期是吗 |
[39:08] | Eight just to be sure. | 八周 以防万一 |
[39:10] | Ease back in. | 慢慢来 |
[39:12] | Herbert isn’t gonna know what hit him. | 赫伯特会很惊喜的 |
[39:15] | Or Edward. | 还有爱德华 |
[39:16] | Or…maybe that guy upstairs with the bad toupee. | 或是 楼上假发很难看的男人 |
[39:22] | Lucky guys. | 幸运的男人们 |
[39:24] | I’m telling you, girls. | 跟你们说 姑娘们 |
[39:26] | You have healthy hips. Put them to good use. | 你们有健康的髋关节 好好运用 |
[39:33] | Hold that! Wait, please! | 等一下 请等一下 |
[39:36] | Hi. I will have that drink with you. | 我愿意和你一起喝一杯 |
[39:39] | If you want to, if you still want to. | 如果你也愿意 如果你还愿意的话 |
[39:40] | Great. Let’s do it. | 好啊 我们走 |
[39:42] | Wait. Now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[39:44] | Do you mean now? | 你是指现在吗 |
[39:45] | No. Yes? I don’t know. | 不是 是吧 我不知道 |
[39:48] | End of the week? | 周末吗 |
[39:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[40:05] | Thank you. For today. | 今天 谢谢你 |
[40:07] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:46] | So my streak lives on? | 我正在行好运 |
[40:48] | Sure. If you believe in that stuff. | 是的 如果你相信这些 |
[40:50] | You’re right. I don’t need Derek. | 你是对的 我不需要德里克 |
[40:53] | I don’t need him in my house. | 我不需要他在家 |
[40:55] | I obviously don’t need him | 显然我也不需要靠他 |
[40:56] | to prove I can have 89 good outcomes in a row. | 证明我能连续治好八十九个病人 |
[41:00] | I’m doing great. | 我干的很好 |
[41:02] | My kids are happy. My career is soaring. | 我的孩子们很幸福 我的事业蒸蒸日上 |
[41:06] | Derek going to D.C. did exactly what it was supposed to do, | 德里克应该去特区 |
[41:08] | which is remind me of who I am outside of my marriage, | 这也提醒了我 除了妻子以外 我到底是谁 |
[41:11] | which, by the way, I’m kind of amazing. | 我是个很厉害的人 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:16] | But that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to share it with him. | 但我仍然愿意和他分享这一切 |
[41:20] | I want to tell him that I’m — | 我要告诉他 我正在 |
[41:22] | we’re on a streak. | 我们节节连胜 |
[41:26] | I can handle Micah’s post-op if you want to take off. | 我来处理迈卡的术后 你快去吧 |
[41:33] | That list of things you’d grab in a disaster. | 悲剧发生时 你所惦记的那些东西 |
[41:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:40] | Hi. Is he in the lab? | 喂 他在实验室吗 |
[41:42] | What? | 什么 |
[41:44] | I know this is Derek Shepherd’s phone. | 我知道这是德里克·谢博德的号码 |
[41:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[41:47] | Your kids, your keys, your family photo album. | 你的孩子 钥匙 家庭相册 |
[41:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[41:54] | That list goes out the window… | 你将再也不会去想这三件 |
[41:56] | Who is this? | 你到底是谁 |
[42:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:02] | …when the disaster starts with you wondering | 一旦你意识到 其他的女人 |
[42:05] | if this must be the woman who’s been screwing your husband. | 一直在搞你的老公 |
[42:12] | That’s a whole other earthquake. | 这时一场新的地震就发生了 |