时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We teach residents, | 我们教导住院医生 |
[00:06] | “When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.” | 当你听到蹄声时 猜想那是马 而不是斑马 |
[00:09] | Wait, I know this is Derek Shepherd’s phone. | 等等 我知道这是德里克·谢博德的手机 |
[00:11] | Who — who is this? | 你是谁 |
[00:13] | It means that the most obvious answer is usually right. | 这意味着 最明显的答案往往是正确的 |
[00:16] | It keeps doctors from heading down the wrong path. | 它让医生避免走错路 |
[00:18] | It helps us stick to the truth. It helps us save lives. | 帮我们坚持真理 帮我们拯救生命 |
[00:23] | It’s part of what makes me a good surgeon. | 也让我成为优秀的外科医生 |
[00:26] | When I hear hoofbeats… | 当我听到蹄声时 |
[00:27] | Horses. | 马 |
[00:28] | Who is this? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:30] | I always think horses. | 我总会想到马 |
[00:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:36] | Even when I shouldn’t. | 即使不该真么想 |
[00:39] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[00:41] | I was, um — I was just coming to see you. | 我只是过来看看你 |
[00:44] | How’s your first full day going? | 第一天上班怎么样 |
[00:45] | Exhilarating. | 欣喜兴奋 |
[00:46] | Hunt saved this little girl’s mother over the phone. | 亨特在电话里救了这个小女孩的妈妈 |
[00:49] | It was nuts. It is so good to be back. | 太厉害了 回来上班真好 |
[00:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:54] | A-all right. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | That good, huh? | 这么高兴啊 |
[00:59] | Yeah, that good. | 是啊 很开心 |
[01:01] | You sure you don’t want to take this home? | 你确定不想回家再做吗 |
[01:02] | I mean, there’s people right outside. | 外面人来人往的 |
[01:04] | So what? I don’t care. Who cares? | 那又怎么样 我不在乎 谁在乎啊 |
[01:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[01:08] | Do I seem unsure? | 老娘都这样了还不确定么 |
[01:10] | These are the moves of a sure person. | 不是都坚定地扑向你了么 |
[01:12] | What more do you need? | 你还要咋样啊 |
[01:13] | Mm, I just want to make sure that you’re… | 我只是想确定你 |
[01:15] | What? | 什么 |
[01:16] | Just — you know, you haven’t wanted to since…since… | 只是 那件事过后你一直都没想要… |
[01:22] | Wow, way to kill the mood. | 你真能扫兴 |
[01:23] | No, April. | 别这样 艾普丽尔 |
[01:24] | C-come on. I didn’t…mean… | 别这样 我不是故意 |
[01:33] | – Pager. – No! | -传呼机响了 -不 |
[01:35] | I know. Hey. | 我懂 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. Later. | 抱歉 等会儿 |
[01:48] | We will continue this later. | 我们等会继续 |
[01:50] | We better. | 你最好记得 |
[01:58] | Hi. You’ve reached Dr. Shepherd. | 你好 这是谢博德医生的电话 |
[02:00] | Please leave a message, and I will return your call. | 请留言 我会给你回电话 |
[02:08] | Um, you really didn’t have to walk me in. | 你真没必要送我进来 |
[02:10] | I-I can — | 我可以 |
[02:11] | I’m just trying to prolong our half-date. | 我只是想再陪陪你 |
[02:13] | I’m so sorry, but when I’m paged for trauma, I — | 我很抱歉 但创伤科传呼我时 我 |
[02:15] | No, no, no, no, no, I sh– I should have seen it coming. | 不 不 没关系 我早该想到的 |
[02:17] | Your profile did say “Crazy hours,” | 你的资料上写了 “时间不自由” |
[02:19] | And you’re off to go save a life. | 而你离开是为了挽救生命 |
[02:21] | What’s hotter than that? | 还有什么比这更让人心动的呢 |
[02:24] | Well, I’m glad I got to lay eyes on you in person. | 很高兴我亲自来见你了 |
[02:27] | Well, maybe we can do it again sometime. | 也许我们可以再约一次 |
[02:29] | Absolutely. First dates are overrated. | 肯定要啊 初次约会总会达不到彼此的期望 |
[02:33] | Maybe we should just jump to the end of this one. | 所以我们还是来个吻别吧 |
[03:16] | Oh, I have to get to the pit. | 我得去急诊室 |
[03:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:19] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | I called Derek. | 我给德里克打了电话 |
[03:30] | I’m laying here. I’m sleeping. | 我在这躺着 我正睡觉呢 |
[03:33] | A woman answered his phone. | 是个女人接的 |
[03:35] | There are two empty beds. Pick one. | 还有两张空床 你选一张 |
[03:37] | One empty bed. I’m up here. A woman answered his phone? | 只剩一张 我在上铺 一个女人接的电话 |
[03:39] | Whose phone? | 谁的电话 |
[03:40] | Derek’s phone. | 德里克的电话 |
[03:42] | – What kind of woman? – Doesn’t matter. | -什么样的女人 -那不重要 |
[03:44] | – It matters. – It matters. | -当然重要 -重要 |
[03:45] | She was perky, | 她的声音活泼 |
[03:46] | and she sounded happy and tall, with a lot of great hair. | 听起来很开心 她很高 还有一头秀发 |
[03:49] | Hold. You saw her? How did you see her? | 等等 你见过她了吗 你怎么见到她的 |
[03:51] | I didn’t. | 我没见过 |
[03:52] | I heard her voice, her perky, happy, tall voice. | 我只听了她的声音 活泼 开心 张扬 |
[03:55] | I hate voices like that. | 我讨厌那样的声音 |
[03:57] | You can tell by the voice? | 听声音你就能猜到 |
[03:58] | What did Derek say? | 德里克说什么 |
[03:59] | I didn’t talk to him. | 我没和他通话 |
[04:01] | Now I keep going to voicemail. | 电话都被转接到语音信箱了 |
[04:04] | My short, twisty, mad voice keeps going to voicemail. | 我那短促 扭曲 疯狂的声音 只能被转到语音信箱 |
[04:11] | He’s not cheating on me, right? | 他没出轨 对吗 |
[04:12] | – He’s not cheating on you. – He’s not cheating on you. | -他没出轨 -他没出轨 |
[04:19] | Trauma. | 去创伤科 |
[04:24] | So… | 这么说 |
[04:26] | Big trauma coming in, huh? | 有大量受伤病人入院 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Uh, car accident, I think. | 对 我想是出了车祸 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I heard there were two victims, maybe more. | 是啊 我听说有两名伤者 也许会更多 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:36] | I like your, uh, dress. | 我喜欢你这件裙子 |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | I don’t remember that one. | 我不记得你有这条啊 |
[04:41] | It’s new. | 是新买的 |
[04:44] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[04:45] | 30-year-old male. | 男性 30岁 |
[04:46] | He and his wife were hit by a car | 一辆车冲进他们的房子 |
[04:48] | that crashed into their house. | 他和妻子被车撞伤了 |
[04:50] | Abdominal contusions, right-upper-leg deformity, | 腹部挫伤 右侧大腿畸形 |
[04:53] | binder applied for unstable pelvis. | 已用腹带固定骨盆 |
[04:55] | Grey’s in there now. | 格蕾已经到了 |
[04:56] | Robbins, trauma one. | 罗宾斯 创伤一诊室 |
[04:57] | Torres, I need you in trauma tw– | 托瑞斯 你去创伤二诊室 |
[04:58] | Oh, you’re changing clothes. | 你在换衣服 |
[05:00] | You know, we have attendings’ lounges for that. | 可以到主治医生休息室去 |
[05:02] | Yeah. No time.All right, let’s go. | 是啊 没时间了 都换好了 走吧 |
[05:04] | Hang on. I’m gonna need a resident, too. | 等等 我也需要一名住院医生 |
[05:06] | Edwards, you’re with Torres. Uh, Wilson, go with Robbins. | 爱德华兹 你跟托瑞斯 威尔逊 你跟罗宾斯 |
[05:09] | Yeah! No, that’s not fair! | 好极了 不行 这不公平 |
[05:10] | Oh, I’m gonna pretend like I didn’t hear that. | 我就假装没听到好了 |
[05:11] | Sorry, but Dr. Torres’ patient is also Dr. Grey’s patient. | 抱歉 但是托瑞斯医生的病人也是格蕾医生的病人 |
[05:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生又咋了 |
[05:17] | Dr. Grey has not lost a patient in weeks. | 格蕾医生已经连续几周没死过一个病人了 |
[05:20] | Yeah. She’s on a streak. | 是啊 她正在行好运 |
[05:21] | Now! | 快走 |
[05:23] | Should be excited to be working with me. | 和我共事你该感到激动 |
[05:29] | Paramedics couldn’t get a line. | 护理人员处理不当 |
[05:31] | He’s hypotensive and needs fluids asap. | 他血压过低 需及时输液 |
[05:33] | We should get a central line. | 用中心静脉导管 |
[05:34] | Is this the husband? Tom Vinson. His wife is next door. | 这就是那个丈夫 汤姆·文森 他妻子就在隔壁 |
[05:37] | His B.P. is dropping. | 血压下降 |
[05:38] | Let’s order some o-neg. | 预定Rh阴性O型血 |
[05:41] | Edwards, help me with this binder. | 爱德华兹 帮我固定腹带 |
[05:42] | Oh, I thought I was on Dr. Grey’s service, so — | 我以为我跟着格雷医生 所以 |
[05:44] | If we don’t assess this pelvic fracture, | 如果不测定骨盆骨折情况 |
[05:45] | he could bleed out and die. | 他会失血而死 |
[05:47] | End streak. | 好运就停了 |
[05:48] | Now, if he dies from the pelvic fracture, | 如果他现在因骨盆骨折而死 |
[05:50] | isn’t it technically on you, not Dr. Grey? | 不是应该算你的责任么 而不是格蕾医生 |
[05:52] | Edwards, zip it. | 爱德华兹 快动手 |
[05:55] | He’s in v-fib. Starting CPR. | 出现室颤 实行心肺复苏 |
[05:57] | Grab the paddles. Charge to 200. | 拿好除颤器 充电到200焦 |
[06:00] | Charged. Clear. | 已充 离手 |
[06:04] | Where’s my patient? | 我的病人在哪儿 |
[06:05] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[06:07] | Find her — now! | 马上找到她 |
[06:10] | The band was practicing, mom. | 当时乐队在排练 妈妈 |
[06:12] | W-we never would have heard the car. | 我们听不见车过来的声音啊 |
[06:14] | What, I leave for 10 minutes, | 我就离开了10分钟 |
[06:15] | and we suddenly let patients roam the halls unattended? | 病人就无人照看在走廊里乱走了吗 |
[06:18] | Ma’am, you cannot be walking around here. | 女士 你不能到这里来 |
[06:20] | Do you know who your doctor is? | 你知道自己的医生是谁吗 |
[06:21] | Excuse me, you can’t get out of bed. | 抱歉 你不能下床 |
[06:22] | You’re not listening, mom. A car smashed into our house. | 你根本没听进去 妈妈 一辆车冲进了我们的房子 |
[06:25] | Do you know where my husband is? | 你们知道我丈夫在哪里吗 |
[06:26] | Hi, Blair. I’m Dr. Robbins. | 你好 布莱尔 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[06:28] | We need to check you and your baby out, | 我们要给你和孩子做个检查 |
[06:29] | and this is not the right place to do it. | 你不能呆在这里 |
[06:30] | One sec. Mom, I just told you a car smashed into our house, | 等一下 妈妈 我刚跟你说一辆车冲进我们的房子 |
[06:32] | and that is what you are worried about? | 可你关心的就是这个吗 |
[06:34] | The music is fine for the baby, mom. | 孩子听音乐没事 妈妈 |
[06:38] | My husband is in a punk-rock band, | 我丈夫是朋克摇滚乐队成员 |
[06:40] | and my mother doesn’t approve…still. | 我妈妈到现在依旧反对我们的婚姻 |
[06:43] | It’s been eight years. | 都过了八年了 |
[06:45] | Is — is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[06:48] | He’s back. | 心跳恢复 |
[06:50] | His B.P. is not fluid-responsive. | 输液后血压没上升 |
[06:52] | He’s most likely bleeding inside. I need that ultr– | 他很可能有内出血 我要做个超声波 |
[06:54] | Oh, god, it hurts! | 天啊 疼死了 |
[06:57] | Tom, listen. We got you, okay? | 汤姆 听我说 我们在给你治疗 |
[07:00] | Let’s push 50 of fentanyl. | 打50毫克镇痛剂 |
[07:02] | Tom, we have you. It’s okay. | 汤姆 放心 有我们在 没事了 |
[07:04] | Oh, god, where’s Blair? She’s pregnant. | 布莱尔在哪里 她是个孕妇 |
[07:05] | We know. She’s in the hospital, Tom. | 我们知道 她在医院里 汤姆 |
[07:07] | Is she hurt? Is our baby okay? | 她受伤了吗 孩子还好吗 |
[07:09] | I need to see her. Let me see her. | 我要见她 让我见她 |
[07:10] | Tom, you are seriously injured. | 汤姆 你伤得很重 |
[07:11] | You need to settle down and let us do our job. | 你得好好躺着 让我们给你治疗 |
[07:13] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[07:15] | His pressure’s dropping again. Let’s hang another unit. | 他的血压有下降了 再输两单位 |
[07:16] | We need to take him straight up. We ready? | 我们要把他送手术室 准备好了吗 |
[07:18] | Yep. Let’s go! | 好了 走吧 |
[07:20] | All right, we need to assess her injuries | 好了 我们要查看她的伤势 |
[07:21] | and monitor the baby. | 并且密切观察胎儿 |
[07:22] | I want a fetal monitor on her A.S.A.P. | 要尽快给她装上胎心监护仪 |
[07:24] | Okay. Will do. | 好的 马上 |
[07:25] | Hang on. Ha– stop. That’s my husband. | 等一下 那是我丈夫 |
[07:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:32] | Blair, baby, I can’t see you. | 布莱尔 宝贝 我看不见你 |
[07:34] | I can’t turn my head. | 没法转头 |
[07:34] | That’s okay. It’s okay. I’m right here, Tommy. | 没关系 没事 我就在这 汤姆 |
[07:37] | Are — are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:41] | You know me. I’m…I’m tough. | 你知道我的 我很强壮的 |
[07:45] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样 |
[07:46] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[07:48] | He’s, um — he’s doing backflips right now. | 他现在正在做后空翻呢 |
[07:52] | I think he hears your voice. | 我觉得他听见你声音了 |
[07:56] | I’m not feeling so great. | 我觉得不是很好 |
[08:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:14] | I can’t move this damn thing. | 我挪不动这该死的东西 |
[08:16] | 65-year-old male complaining of chest pains. | 65岁男性 抱怨胸部疼痛 |
[08:17] | – Let me go. Let me go! – This the driver? | -放我走 放我走 -这是那个司机 |
[08:19] | Vehicle’s totaled — amazing he even survived. | 车全毁了 他居然还活下来了 |
[08:22] | Get me out of this thing! | 把这东西从我身上拿下去 |
[08:23] | I just want to buy some shoes! | 我就是想买鞋 |
[08:25] | – Is he drunk? – Seems to be. | -他喝醉了 -似乎是吧 |
[08:26] | They said he came to disoriented, | 他们说他苏醒时意识混乱 |
[08:27] | too combative for an exam. | 暴力倾向严重 没法做检查 |
[08:30] | We need to question him, | 我们要询问他 |
[08:32] | and we’ll want your tox-screen results. | 而且我们需要你们的毒性检验结果 |
[08:33] | Okay, let us assess and treat him first. | 好 让我们先检查治疗他 |
[08:35] | If he has anything in his system, | 如果他体内有任何毒性成分 |
[08:37] | we’ll let you know. Thanks, officer. | 我们会告知你们 谢谢 长官 |
[08:39] | Who are you? Give — give me my car keys. | 你是谁 给我车钥匙 |
[08:41] | Sir, just calm down. | 先生 冷静 |
[08:42] | Just find my damn keys! | 快去找到我的车钥匙 |
[08:44] | Sir, we need to examine you. | 先生 我们要检查你 |
[08:45] | You’ve got to be still. | 你需要静躺不动 |
[08:46] | Oh, god, do you ever shut up for a sec– oh! | 天哪 你能不能闭嘴一会 |
[08:48] | Abdominal tenderness, feels like multiple fractures. | 腹部压痛 感觉有多重骨折 |
[08:49] | There could be some internal bleeding. | 可能有内出血 |
[08:50] | Would you back off?! | 你能退后吗 |
[08:51] | Sir, I need to listen to your heart. | 先生 我需要听你的心跳 |
[08:52] | And I said get the hell away from me! | 我说了给我滚远点 |
[08:56] | Now will you give me some service, for god’s sake?! | 你们能好好服务我吗 |
[09:00] | Dr. Pierce? Maggie! | 皮尔斯医生 玛吉 |
[09:11] | Let go. Let me go! | 放手 放开我 |
[09:12] | Maggie. Can you hear me? Maggie? | 玛吉 能听见我吗 玛吉 |
[09:14] | Dr. Pierce! | 皮尔斯医生 |
[09:15] | Is someone gonna help me or not?! | 到底有没有要帮我了 |
[09:17] | I want four-point restraints | 把他的四肢 |
[09:19] | – on him at all times! – Right away. | -给我一直绑起来 -马上来 |
[09:20] | Let me tell you how this is gonna go. | 让我来告诉你怎么办吧 |
[09:21] | You want to act like an animal, | 你要是想表现的像个动物 |
[09:23] | we’ll treat you like one. | 我们只能像动物一样对待你 |
[09:24] | You touch one of my doctors again, | 你再对我的医生动手 |
[09:25] | You’ll deal with me. | 我对你不客气 |
[09:27] | – Take it easy. Nice and slow. – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -慢慢来 慢慢来 -我没事 |
[09:30] | Stop. Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[09:32] | Any pain? Any dizziness? | 有疼痛或者眩晕吗 |
[09:34] | Pierce, are you okay? | 皮尔斯 你还好吗 |
[09:35] | – I’m fine. – Stop. | -我没事 -闭嘴 |
[09:36] | You’re not fine till I say you’re fine. | 我说你没事了 你才没事 |
[09:38] | Get yourself a C.T. make sure it’s nothing serious. | 去做个CT确保没有什么严重的问题 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna page Shepherd to take a look at you. | 我去呼叫谢博德 让她看看你 |
[09:43] | I-I can’t — I can’t move in this! | 我这样子根本动不了 |
[09:45] | Martin? Martin, I’m here. | 马丁 马丁 我来了 |
[09:49] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[09:50] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[09:51] | I-I just want some shoes. | 我就想买几双鞋 |
[09:53] | Ma’am, has he been drinking? | 女士 他喝酒了吗 |
[09:55] | Drinking? No. | 喝酒 没有 |
[09:57] | My — my husband has alzheimer’s. | 我丈夫有阿尔兹海默症 |
[10:03] | He has no idea what he’s done. | 他不知道他干了什么 |
[10:05] | All I needed was t-to take a shower. | 我就是去洗了个澡 |
[10:08] | I left Martin with the football game on — he likes football. | 我让马丁去看足球赛 他喜欢足球 |
[10:11] | But t-the keys. | 但车钥匙 |
[10:13] | I always hide the keys. I must have footten. | 我总是把车钥匙藏起来 我一定是忘了 |
[10:16] | He would never, ever hurt a soul. | 他永远也不会主动伤害别人 |
[10:20] | I’m so sorry he hit those people with the car. | 我很抱歉他用车撞了那些人 |
[10:23] | Your, um, husband has multiple rib fractures, | 你的丈夫有多处肋骨骨折 |
[10:25] | and there’s evidence that there’s blood in his belly. | 而且有迹象显示他的腹部有内出血 |
[10:28] | He’s gonna need exploratory surgery | 他需要进行探查手术 |
[10:30] | to see how extensive the damage is. | 来确定损伤的范围 |
[10:33] | Okay. Uh, okay. Um, thank you. | 好吧 好的 谢谢你 |
[10:36] | Mrs. Davis, we need to ask you some questions. | 戴维斯女士 我们有几个问题要问您 |
[10:50] | Okay, Grey, | 格蕾 |
[10:50] | You and I will take care of the pelvic packing. | 你和我负责那个骨盆填塞手术 |
[10:52] | Torres, reduce the femur fracture. | 托瑞斯 治疗股骨骨折 |
[10:54] | Mm-hmm. Any word on the driver? | 好的 有那个司机的消息吗 |
[10:55] | Alzheimer’s. He thinks he’s in a shoe store. | 阿尔兹海默症 他以为自己在鞋店 |
[11:04] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[11:06] | It’s nothing. It’s fine. | 没什么 没事的 |
[11:10] | Did Derek call? | 德里克回电话了吗 |
[11:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:14] | He will. | 他会的 |
[11:16] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[11:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:24] | You got scanned? Everything checked out okay? | 你扫描了 都没什么事 |
[11:26] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -没事 -好的 |
[11:28] | Let’s go scrub. | 我们去准备手术吧 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:39] | Damn it, these pelvic veins are shattered. | 该死 这些骨盆静脉都碎裂了 |
[11:41] | More lap pads. See that, Grey? | 纱垫 看见没 格蕾 |
[11:42] | I see it. I got it. Clamp. 3-0 silk. | 看见了 我来 夹钳 3-0丝线 |
[11:46] | You know what? I didn’t even kiss her. She kissed me. | 你知道吗 我没有亲她 是她亲我的 |
[11:48] | So why — why am I compelled to apologize to Arizona? | 所以为什么我必须要给亚利桑那道歉 |
[11:51] | Suction, Edwards. More. Lap pads. | 抽吸 爱德华兹 纱垫 |
[11:54] | I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我是说我又没做错事 |
[11:56] | Did I? | 我做错了吗 |
[11:59] | More lap pads. Pack it in there. | 纱垫 放在那里 |
[12:01] | And why does she have to make it so weird? | 为什么她要把这事搞得这么怪异 |
[12:03] | And — and what is my responsibility here? | 我有什么责任啊 |
[12:05] | I mean, time has passed. | 过去的都过去了 |
[12:07] | I can date. She can date. | 我可以约会 她也可以约会 |
[12:08] | I want her to date. We can see other people. | 我想让她去约会 我们可以见别的人 |
[12:11] | Arizona was seeing other people | 你们俩在结婚时 |
[12:12] | while the two of you were still married. | 亚利桑那就在见别的人了 |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:18] | I just meant I think you can do whatever you want. | 我是说你可以随心所欲 |
[12:20] | God knows she did. | 她就是这么做的 |
[12:28] | The look on his wife’s face — she felt responsible. | 他妻子的表情 她觉得有责任 |
[12:31] | She should feel responsible. | 她就应该这么想 |
[12:32] | I can’t believe that woman. It’s like criminal negligence. | 我不敢相信那个女人 这就像过失犯罪 |
[12:35] | It’s like going to the movies and leaving your infant at home. | 这就像自己去看电影 把婴儿留在家 |
[12:38] | If an infant could start a car and mow down innocent people. | 如果婴儿可以开车撞倒那些无辜的人 |
[12:41] | Did you, uh, you want me to put a figure-eight stitch in here? | 你想让我在此处用8字型缝合吗 |
[12:43] | I mean, I’m not insensitive. I mean, I get that it’s hard. | 我不是不近人情 我知道那很难 |
[12:47] | But, you know, if you can’t be a responsible caregiver, | 但如果你不能做一个合格的护理人 |
[12:49] | then find someone who can. | 那就找个可以胜任的 |
[12:54] | Do you need some water, Dr. Warren? | 你要喝点水吗 沃伦医生 |
[12:57] | I think Dr. Warren’s trying to subtly tell you to shut up. | 我觉得沃伦医生是想告诉你闭嘴 |
[13:04] | I lost my wife to alzheimer’s. | 我妻子因为阿尔兹海默症逝世 |
[13:08] | Richard, I’m so sorry. I had no idea. | 理查德 抱歉 我不知道 |
[13:11] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:13] | You had no way of knowing about her or… | 你也没有机会知道她或者… |
[13:19] | What? | 或者什么 |
[13:23] | It’s nothing. I just… I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. | 没什么 我不会对别人如此祝愿 |
[13:28] | There’s some clear fluid oozing from the tear. | 切口处有明显的流体渗出 |
[13:32] | Uh, give me a 5cc syringe to sample it. | 给我个5cc的注射器取样本 |
[13:34] | It’s not a big deal. It’s just a cut. | 没什么 就是个伤口 |
[13:36] | It’s a very deep cut. | 这是个很深的伤口 |
[13:39] | It’s not any dizziness it’s or blurred vision? | 有没有头晕或者视力模糊出现 |
[13:41] | I keep telling everyone I feel fine, | 我一直告诉别人我没事 |
[13:43] | except for the fact that I’m exhausted and ginormous. | 我就是很累很累 |
[13:45] | You got anything for swollen feet? | 你查出脚肿的原因了吗 |
[13:48] | I’d still like to order a head C.T., | 我还是觉得应该做一次头部CT |
[13:50] | just to be safe. | 以确保安全 |
[13:51] | So, your husband’s in a punk-rock band? | 你丈夫在朋克摇滚乐队 |
[13:53] | Yeah. We met at a show. | 对 我们在演出上认识的 |
[13:54] | Mm. I used to like punk rock once. | 嗯 我原来也喜欢朋克摇滚 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | What? I did. | 怎么 真的啊 |
[14:00] | I rocked the heavy eyeliner, and I had some t-shirts. | 我画那些很重的眼线 还有那种T恤 |
[14:02] | Sure you did, Robbins. | 你肯定有啦 罗宾斯 |
[14:03] | Hey, uh, Shepherd, how’s Pierce? | 谢博德 皮尔斯怎么样 |
[14:05] | – Huh? – Her exam. | -什么 -她的检查啊 |
[14:06] | It’s more of a post-punk scene now. | 现在更多的是后朋克风格 |
[14:08] | or proto-punk? I don’t remember the differ… | 还是原型朋克 我不记得不… |
[14:13] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[14:14] | We’ve got a seizure. Blair! | 痫病发作 布莱尔 |
[14:15] | Wilson, grab her arms. | 威尔逊 抓住她胳膊 |
[14:19] | Blair. Dr. Bailey, a little help. | 布莱尔 贝利医生来帮忙 |
[14:21] | Where do you want me? | 怎么帮忙 |
[14:22] | Help us hold her steady. | 帮我们抓紧她 |
[14:23] | Push 10 of lorazepam. Pupil’s blown on the right. | 注射10单位安定 瞳孔往右侧膨胀 |
[14:26] | She was conscious and talking just 10 seconds ago. | 她10秒前还清醒地的说话 |
[14:29] | Walking and talking — classic extradural hematoma. | 走路和说话正常 典型硬膜外血肿症状 |
[14:31] | How pregnant is she? | 她怀孕多长时间了 |
[14:32] | 35 weeks. She’s 35 weeks pregnant. | 35周 她怀孕35周了 |
[14:39] | She isn’t responding. Start her on phenobarbital. | 她没反应 给她注射苯巴比妥米那 |
[14:41] | She needs an airway. | 她需要气道 |
[14:42] | All right, give me a 7-0 and a scope. | 给我7-0号导管和显示器 |
[14:46] | Well, it’s swollen, is the problem. | 肿胀本身就是个问题 |
[14:49] | You likely won’t lose your tongue. | 你可能不会失去你的舌头 |
[14:51] | Lose my tongue? | 失去我的舌头 |
[14:52] | Yeah, the bigger problem is, why were you stupid enough | 对 问题是你怎么那么傻 |
[14:54] | to stick it in there in the first place? | 当初把舌头伸进去 |
[14:56] | ’cause now your tongue is gonna continue to swell, | 因为你的舌头会继续肿胀 |
[14:59] | pulling the bottle deeper into your mouth | 然后继续把瓶子拉到你的嘴中 |
[15:00] | and cutting off your airway. | 然后就会切断你的气道 |
[15:02] | And then you’re gonna die. | 然后你就死了 |
[15:04] | Die?! | 死了 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry, but you kind of did this to yourself. | 对 抱歉 但你似乎是自作自受 |
[15:07] | Dr. Kepner, can I see you for a second? | 凯普娜医生 能借一步说话吗 |
[15:09] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[15:11] | One sec. | 等等 |
[15:14] | All right, listen, I really just think we need to — | 好 我真觉得我们得 |
[15:18] | W-what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:20] | I thought you wised up. | 我还以为你学聪明了呢 |
[15:21] | No, we need to — we need to talk. | 我们得 我们得谈谈 |
[15:24] | Your first day back has already turned into your second, | 第一天回来就工作到凌晨 |
[15:25] | and you’re tearing into patients — | 你还向病人发飙 |
[15:27] | – I am topless. Why are we talking about this? – April. | -我都脱衣服了 怎么还说这些啊 -艾普丽尔 |
[15:30] | What is the matter? | 到底怎么了 |
[15:37] | What’s the matter is that you keep holding me | 是你一直太紧张我 |
[15:39] | like this delicate flower that’s gonna break | 好像我是一碰就碎的花朵 |
[15:42] | every time you look at me. | 每次你都这样看我 |
[15:43] | That is what is the matter. | 这就是问题 |
[15:47] | I’m gonna go pull a bottle out of this moron’s mouth. | 我去帮那傻缺把瓶子取出来 |
[15:50] | I will see you at home. | 回家见 |
[15:55] | How we doing with that airway? | 气道怎么样 |
[15:56] | I can’t get the tube in. Her teeth are gritted. | 没办法插管 她紧咬着牙齿 |
[15:57] | How long has it been? | 多长时间了 |
[15:58] | We’re almost at four minutes. | 差不多4分钟了 |
[15:59] | Persistent decels. The baby’s in trouble. | 心率减慢 胎儿有危险 |
[16:01] | The seizures are frying her brain. | 癫痫让她的大脑都快炸了 |
[16:02] | Arizona, we need to put her under. | 亚利桑那 得给她麻醉 |
[16:03] | Okay, okay. Push 100 of sux and 20 of etomidate. | 好 注射100单位氯琥珀胆碱和20单位依托咪酯 |
[16:13] | Oh. She stopped. | 她停下来了 |
[16:16] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:19] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[16:20] | Paddles! | 除颤电极板 |
[16:21] | Push one of epi. | 注射1单位的肾上腺素 |
[16:23] | Come on, Blair. | 加油啊 布莱尔 |
[16:25] | Okay, let’s charge to 200. Everybody off. | 充电至200焦 站开 |
[16:28] | Clear. | 离手 |
[16:31] | Still v-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[16:32] | Again. Charge to 300. | 再来一次 充电至300焦 |
[16:35] | Clear. | 离手 |
[16:36] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那 |
[16:37] | Push another epi — 360. Clear. | 再打一次肾上腺素 360焦 离手 |
[16:41] | Charging again. | 充电 |
[16:42] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那 |
[16:57] | Call it. | 宣布死亡吧 |
[17:00] | Time of death — 23:16. | 死亡时间 23点16分 |
[17:06] | I don’t — she was just talking to us. | 怎么会 她刚才还跟我们说着话呢 |
[17:09] | What happened that fast? | 为什么这么快就没了 |
[17:11] | Massive intracranial bleed. | 颅内大面积出血 |
[17:14] | Can’t come back from that. | 没法挽救 |
[17:16] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[17:32] | Major Tranq. Jo, you start bagging the patient. | 给她打镇静剂 乔 拿袋子把病人包着 |
[17:34] | Restarting CPR. | 重新开始心肺复苏 |
[17:35] | – Wait, what? – Bag the patient. | -什么啊 -把病人装进袋子里 |
[17:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:39] | Shut up and do what I said. | 闭嘴 听我指令 |
[17:42] | She’s dead. Why are we doing CPR? | 她死了 为什么还做心肺复苏 |
[17:44] | We have to keep her blood circulating. | 我们要让血液流通 |
[17:45] | For what? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | Look, the mom’s dead, | 母亲虽然死了 |
[17:48] | but as long as you pump that bag, | 但只要她保持血液流通 |
[17:50] | Her baby’s still alive. | 孩子还能活下来 |
[17:52] | Oh. So — | 那么 |
[17:53] | It’s time to deliver the baby. | 该接生孩子了 |
[17:55] | Right here, right now? | 在这里吗 现在吗 |
[17:55] | Right here, right now. | 在这里 现在 |
[17:57] | Somebody page Karev 911. Tell him get down here. 10 blade. | 紧急呼叫克莱夫 让他下来 10号手术刀 |
[18:00] | Wait! betadine! | 等等 必妥碘 |
[18:02] | We forgot to put betadine on her belly | 我们忘记在肚子上涂必妥碘了 |
[18:03] | – so that she’s sterile. – Don’t need it. | -确保无菌操作 -不需要了 |
[18:04] | – No, we do, because it’s sta– – we don’t need it! | -不 需要 因为这是 -不需要 |
[18:06] | She’s dead, Jo. Mom’s dead. | 她死了 乔 这位母亲死了 |
[18:08] | There’s nothing left to protect her from. | 没有什么会对她造成危害 |
[18:18] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[18:26] | How’s the father? | 那位年轻父亲怎样 |
[18:28] | Oh, if he makes it through the night, | 如果他熬过今晚 |
[18:30] | he may have a chance. | 也许就有生还机会 |
[18:33] | Um… | 嗯 |
[18:35] | Does…Maggie know that Ellis had Alzheimer’s? | 玛吉知道爱丽丝有阿尔茨海默症吗 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. We never talked about it. | 我不知道 我们没有谈过这些 |
[18:42] | Don’t you think one of us should tell her? | 你觉得我们俩该有个人去告诉她吗 |
[18:45] | I mean, she might want to find out, in case she — | 她可能想知道 以防她 |
[18:48] | I didn’t want to know for a long time. | 我很长一段时间都不想知道 |
[18:50] | Well, what changed your mind? | 什么改变了你的想法 |
[18:51] | I just realized not knowing isn’t going to change anything. | 我认识到不知道情况改变不了任何事 |
[18:56] | It made me feel like I was in control, but I wasn’t. | 我以为这样就能掌控一切 但并非如此 |
[18:59] | Whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen, no matter what. | 不管怎么 该发生的还是会发生 |
[19:02] | Dr. Webber, uh, the driver, Martin Davis — | 韦伯医生 那个司机 马丁·戴维斯 |
[19:04] | – You need to come. – What’s it? | -你得过来 -怎么了 |
[19:06] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[19:13] | Mrs. Davis. | 戴维斯先生 |
[19:14] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:16] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:18] | He — he knows who I am, who he is, where he is. | 他知道我是谁 他是谁 他在哪里 |
[19:23] | He’s remembering everything I’m telling him. | 他记得我说过的所有事情 |
[19:25] | Martin, the poem — say it again. | 马丁 那首诗 再说一遍 |
[19:27] | – Sally, hon, you got to let me catch me up, here. – No. | -莎莉 亲爱的 让我缓一缓 -不 |
[19:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | O lift me from the grass. | 哦 我从青草大地缓缓升起 |
[19:34] | I die, I faint, I fail. | 我死了 我晕了 我失败了 |
[19:37] | Let thy love in kisses rain. | 让你的吻融化在雨中 |
[19:40] | On my lips and eyelids pale. | 滴落在我苍白的唇和眼睑上 |
[19:45] | He read it to me when he proposed. | 他向我求婚的时候就是念这首诗 |
[19:47] | I haven’t heard it in years. | 我很久没听到了 |
[19:49] | Now, will someone please tell me what’s going on? | 谁能告诉我怎么回事 |
[19:52] | You cured him. You brought him back to me. | 你把他治好了 你让他回到我身边了 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:02] | What the hell did we do? | 我们到底做了什么 |
[20:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:08] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[20:10] | O lift me from the grass. | 哦 我从青草大地缓缓升起 |
[20:13] | I die, I faint, I fail. | 我死了 我晕了 我失败了 |
[20:16] | Let thy love in kisses rain | 让你的吻融化在雨中 |
[20:19] | On my lips and eyelids pale. | 滴落在我苍白的唇和眼睑上 |
[20:22] | My cheek is cold and white, alas! | 我的脸颊冰冷苍白 悲哉悲哉 |
[20:27] | – Is your hand cramping? – Yeah. | -你的手在抽筋吗 -是的 |
[20:29] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[20:30] | Somebody paged me? | 有人呼叫我吗 |
[20:33] | My heart beats loud and fast. | 我的心扑通扑通跳得好快 |
[20:36] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[20:38] | Oh, press it close to thine again. | 让我再次与你贴近 |
[20:43] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | —准备好了吗 -好的 |
[20:45] | Where it will break at last. | 最后却总会分离 |
[20:47] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[20:49] | The minute the baby’s out, we can stop doing CPR. | 孩子一出生 就可以停止心肺复苏了 |
[20:53] | He’s out. He’s out. | 出来了 出来了 |
[20:56] | He’s not crying. Arizona? | 他没有哭 亚利桑那 |
[20:58] | I know, not crying. Uh, Karev, stand by. | 我知道 没哭 克莱夫 准备好 |
[21:00] | Bailey, the cord. | 贝利 剪脐带 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:13] | Karev, how is he? Alex? | 克莱夫 他怎么样 阿历克斯 |
[21:15] | Do you need some help over there? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:16] | Would everybody shut up? | 嘴好吗 |
[21:19] | Come on, little guy. Come on. | 加油 小家伙 加油 |
[21:25] | One minute apgar is eight. | 一分钟阿普加新生儿指数是8 |
[21:27] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[21:28] | Good breath sounds, heart’s strong. | 呼吸声正常 心跳强劲 |
[21:30] | Strong lungs, too. | 肺部也没有问题 |
[21:43] | Wilson, you can go. | 威尔逊 你可以走了 |
[21:51] | Nice save, Robbins. | 救得好 罗宾斯 |
[22:05] | Wait, wait, wait, go back. | 等等 倒回 |
[22:06] | So, I missed Lisa’s wedding and her divorce? | 我错过了丽莎的婚礼和离婚 |
[22:09] | He was a bum, just like you said. | 就像你说的 他就是个混蛋 |
[22:12] | Eh. This is weird. | 这很奇怪啊 |
[22:13] | It’s — it’s like I stepped into a time machine | 就像我走进了时光穿梭机器 |
[22:15] | and went to the future. | 去到了未来 |
[22:17] | And he’s never had lucid days in the past? It’s pretty common. | 他之前没有清醒的时候吗 很多病患都有清醒的时候 |
[22:20] | Never — nothing like this. | 从来没有 没有像这样 |
[22:22] | Oh! Toby is in his second year at penn state. | 托比在宾夕法尼亚大学读二年级 |
[22:26] | Toby? Stupid Toby? | 托比 笨蛋托比 |
[22:28] | He pulled it together! | 他振作了啊 |
[22:30] | How about Heidi? How’s Heidi? | 那海蒂呢 海蒂怎样 |
[22:32] | 17 and going strong. Heidi’s our cat. | 17岁了 越来越强壮 海蒂是我们的猫 |
[22:35] | Five years. This is just… | 5年了 这只是 |
[22:41] | This must have been awful for you. | 这对你来说太不容易了 |
[22:46] | I missed you. | 我想念你 |
[22:48] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[22:54] | I’m pretty confident | 我很确定 |
[22:56] | Dr. Webber has not found a cure for Alzheimer’s. | 韦伯医生并没有找到治疗阿尔茨海默症的方法 |
[22:58] | I have a suspicion, but I would like to get an MRI | 我有个想法 我想带病人去照核磁共振成像 |
[23:01] | and confirm before we jump to any conclusions. | 确定之后再下结论 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:04] | Um, Sally told me that I was in a car accident. | 莎莉说我出车祸了 |
[23:07] | Was anyone else injured, or — | 有人受伤了吗 还是 |
[23:09] | Actually, there was — | 其实 那 |
[23:10] | Well, I know you have a lot of questions. | 我知道你有很多的问题 |
[23:13] | Let’s talk after we have all the answers. | 我们有答案了再告诉你吧 |
[23:17] | Uh, right now, dr. Shepherd needs to get that MRI. | 现在 谢博德医生会带你去照核磁共振成像 |
[23:26] | Hey. How’s the baby doing? | 那个小宝宝怎么样 |
[23:28] | I’d love to have some good news before the dad wakes up. | 希望能在他爸爸醒来之后 说点好消息 |
[23:30] | Hi. How’s he doing? | 你好 他怎么样 |
[23:32] | Vitals are stable. He’s hanging in there. | 生命指数正常 他在努力坚持 |
[23:35] | Good. | 好啊 |
[23:44] | I heard about the mom. You okay? | 我听说那位妈妈的事了 你没事吧 |
[23:47] | Yeah. It was…it was bad. | 嗯 那 那挺糟糕的 |
[23:50] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:54] | Callie… um, about earlier. | 凯丽 之前的事 |
[23:57] | Yeah, that was — | 那是 |
[23:58] | How long has that been going on, exactly? | 们在一起多久了啊 |
[24:01] | It hasn’t. | 还没有呢 |
[24:02] | I mean, that was our first date, and it got cut short, | 那是我们第一次见面 时间还很匆忙 |
[24:05] | so we didn’t even make it to dinner. | 我们都没有吃晚饭 |
[24:06] | Yeah, no, so she just skipped right to dessert. | 是嘛 她就直接吃甜品了吧 |
[24:11] | You know what? Let’s not do this. | 算了 还是不要这样 |
[24:14] | I’m — I’m sorry. You know what? | 抱歉 你知道吗 |
[24:15] | I probably shouldn’t be saying anything, but I — ugh. | 也许我不该多嘴 但是 |
[24:17] | – I feel like I have to. – You don’t. | -可我必须多嘴 -不必 |
[24:20] | Arizona, I am seeing people. I will kiss them. | 亚利桑那 我和别人约会 我会吻她们 |
[24:23] | I didn’t plan on that happening, | 我没预料到这个吻 |
[24:24] | and I certainly didn’t plan on you seeing that, | 也完全想不到你会看到 |
[24:25] | but I do not need to feel bad or apologize. | 但我不必觉得亏欠 也不必道歉 |
[24:28] | – No, Callie, I… – I’m moving on, and you should, too, | -不是 凯丽 -我放下了 你也应该这样 |
[24:30] | And it’s kind of not your business | 我和谁约会 和谁接吻 |
[24:31] | who I see now, or kiss, okay? | 与你无关 好嘛 |
[24:36] | You’re right. Godspeed. Go…kiss everyone. | 你说得对 祝成功 吻遍天下 |
[24:45] | 24-hour monitoring. He needs Q1 neurochecks. | 24小时监测 进行神经检测 |
[24:47] | Use pressors to keep his maps above 60. | 使用增压药保持血压在60以上 |
[24:49] | If he’s still stable, | 如果他的情况稳定 |
[24:50] | Torres can go back into the pelvis tomorrow. | 托瑞斯明天就能继续盆骨修复 |
[24:53] | “If”? | 为什么如果 |
[24:54] | There’s no guarantee he’ll make it through the night. | 我们无法确保他能熬过今晚 |
[25:01] | So, just to, um, clarify, | 我来确认一下 |
[25:05] | is this Dr. Torres’ patient, officially, | 他现在是谁的病人 托瑞斯医生的 |
[25:08] | or yours, or Dr. Grey’s? | 你的 还是格蕾医生的 |
[25:10] | I-is this about her streak? | 这和她的纪录有关吧 |
[25:12] | Dr. Grey has not lost a patient since November. | 从11月以来 格蕾医生的病人无一死亡 |
[25:15] | We are all pulling for her — | 我们都在为她加油 |
[25:17] | – Well, stop it. – Dr. Grey. | -别说了 -格蕾医生 |
[25:19] | If this guy dies, his little boy has no parents. | 如果他死了 他的儿子就失去了父母 |
[25:22] | And if he’s lucky enough to pull through this, | 如果他能幸运地活下来 |
[25:23] | His life isn’t gonna look anything like it did before this. | 他的生活将会发生翻天覆地的变化 |
[25:26] | Is that really something we want to brag about or celebrate? | 这有什么好炫耀和庆祝的 |
[25:30] | It has nothing to do with me. | 这与我无关 |
[25:40] | How many since November? | 从11月以来 你接手了多少病人 |
[25:45] | 89. | 89个 |
[25:49] | Wow, Grey, that has something to do with you. | 格蕾 绝对是你的功劳 |
[25:52] | Don’t kid yourself. | 不要小瞧自己 |
[25:56] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[25:57] | The swollen ventricles are the clue. | 肿胀的心室就是证据 |
[26:00] | So he doesn’t have Alzheimer’s? | 所以他没有老年痴呆症 |
[26:02] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:03] | It’s called normal pressure hydrocephalus, or N.P.H.. | 这叫常压性脑积水 简称N.P.H. |
[26:07] | Martin had a buildup of cerebrospinal fluid, | 马丁颅内聚集了大量的脑脊液 |
[26:09] | and it placed intense pressure on his brain, as you can see. | 对他的大脑造成极大的压迫 |
[26:12] | The accident caused a tear in the sheath around the spinal cord, | 车祸造成他的脊髓鞘撕裂开 |
[26:16] | which released some of this fluid and reduced the pressure. | 释放了一部分积液 减轻了对大脑的压迫 |
[26:18] | Isn’t the fluid just gonna build up again? | 那积液会不会再次形成 |
[26:19] | If we do nothing, yes, | 如果我们袖手旁观 会的 |
[26:21] | He’ll go back to the way he was, probably in a matter of hours. | 他会变回原样 也许只要几个小时 |
[26:24] | But we’re not gonna do nothing. | 但我们绝不会袖手旁观 |
[26:28] | The shunt is like a little hose | 分流器就像根小水管 |
[26:30] | to keep fluid from building back up again. | 防止积液再次聚集 |
[26:32] | Then I’ll be okay? | 我就会没事 |
[26:34] | We’ll want to do some checkups, but…yes. | 我们还得进一步检查 是的 |
[26:36] | You’ll have your husband back. | 你的丈夫从此清醒了 |
[26:39] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[26:41] | Uh, Dr. Webber, | 韦伯医生 |
[26:43] | Um, the police are asking if now is a good time. | 警方问现在提问是否合适 |
[26:46] | Police? Why? What happened? | 警方 为什么要提问 发生了什么 |
[26:54] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:56] | I don’t know. I just — I needed some air. | 不知道 我只是想缓缓 |
[26:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:02] | He’s only been alive for two hours, | 他刚出生2小时 |
[27:04] | and he’s already lost his mom, | 就已经失去了母亲 |
[27:06] | his dad barely survived surgery — | 他的父亲勉强熬过手术 |
[27:09] | He doesn’t even have a name. | 他连名字都还没有 |
[27:11] | I’m calling him Dan. | 我叫他 丹 |
[27:14] | How are we supposed do this? | 我们如何能坚持下去 |
[27:16] | The dead mothers, the motherless babies — | 妈妈逝世 没妈的孩子 |
[27:18] | It’s just too freaking hard and sad and messed up. | 太特么难了 让人伤心 一团乱麻 |
[27:22] | It sucks, but it’s the job. | 是很烂 但是我们的工作 |
[27:24] | Really? Really? | 真的 就这样 |
[27:30] | Hey, let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[27:32] | Come on, don’t you remember what it was like to be a resident | 难道你不记得你还是实习医生的时候 |
[27:36] | and have all of this death around you, | 身边发生各种死亡的病例 |
[27:37] | Be new, terrifying? | 还是菜鸟的你 会恐惧害怕 |
[27:39] | Why do you think they care so much about this stupid streak? | 不然你以为他们为什么在意那扯淡的纪录 |
[27:42] | Death is scary. | 死亡让人恐惧 |
[27:44] | They just want to believe | 他们只是想相信 |
[27:45] | that there’s somebody out there who can defy it. | 有人能战胜死亡 |
[28:05] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[28:07] | Why are you… lurking in the dark? | 你干嘛躲在阴影里 |
[28:11] | You’re lurking. | 你在潜伏 |
[28:13] | I can’t sleep. | 无法入睡 |
[28:16] | I’m wiped. | 我已累瘫 |
[28:19] | If you’re gonna keep lurking, | 如果你继续潜伏黑暗之中 |
[28:20] | please don’t stare at me while I sleep. | 请不要在我睡觉时盯着我 |
[28:22] | Did you know when Arizona cheated on you, | 亚利桑那出轨的时候 你知道吗 |
[28:25] | before she told you? | 在她坦白之前 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | And with George — did you know it? | 还有乔治出轨的时候 你知道吗 |
[28:29] | Did you have a feeling? | 你有预感吗 |
[28:34] | Meredith, what — what happened? | 梅瑞狄斯 出什么事了 |
[28:45] | I killed a mother — a pregnant mother. | 我杀了一位母亲 一位怀孕的母亲 |
[28:49] | Her baby survived. He’s healthy. | 她的孩子还活着 他很健康 |
[28:51] | A-and the father is… stable. | 而且孩子父亲的情况很稳定 |
[28:55] | Martin, this wasn’t your fault. You weren’t in your right mind. | 马丁 这不是你的错 你当时不清醒 |
[29:00] | The police know that. | 警方很清楚 |
[29:01] | Martin, we have a short window here, | 马丁 我们现在时间很紧迫 |
[29:04] | And it’s closing. | 时间所剩无几 |
[29:05] | We need to get you up to surgery | 如果要及时放置分流器 |
[29:06] | if I’m gonna place the shunt in time. | 我们现在就得进行手术 |
[29:09] | I don’t… | 我不想 |
[29:13] | I don’t think I want it. | 我不想要分流器 |
[29:15] | Mr. Davis, without the shunt, you — | 戴维斯先生 如果没有分流器 |
[29:17] | I’ forget all this. I know. | 我就会遗忘这一切 我知道 |
[29:20] | I’ll forget that I’m a murderer. | 我就会忘记我是个杀手 |
[29:22] | No, Martin. | 别 马丁 |
[29:23] | Martin, you — think about what you’re saying. | 马丁 想想你说的话 |
[29:26] | I know you’re upset, but just take a moment, Martin. | 我知道你很伤心 但请认真考虑 马丁 |
[29:28] | I don’t need a moment, doc! | 我不需要考虑 医生 |
[29:29] | Marty, don’t. Please don’t do this. | 马丁 别 不要这样做 |
[29:34] | I — I — I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再次失去你 |
[29:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:39] | Sally. Honey. | 萨利 亲爱的 |
[29:41] | I don’t remember the last five years. | 我不记得过去的五年 |
[29:43] | I lost them. | 我错过了 |
[29:45] | I come back, I wake up here, to this? | 我回来了 清醒了 而现实却是这样 |
[29:49] | It’s not my life. It’s not our life. | 这不是我的生活 不是我们的生活 |
[29:53] | It’ll never be our life again. | 这不是我们的人生 |
[29:56] | I can’t live with this. | 我无法这么活着 |
[29:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:01] | You just let me go. You put me in a home. | 请你放我走 你把我放房子里 |
[30:03] | Don’t look back. You let me rot. | 不要回头 让我一个人衰败 |
[30:09] | You let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[30:17] | It’s not fair. Can’t she just override him? | 这不公平 她不能替他做决定么 |
[30:20] | Martin was very clear. That’s not what he wants. | 马丁说的很清楚 这不是他的意愿 |
[30:22] | Y– maybe she can wait | 也许她可以等 |
[30:23] | until the fluids build up in his brain again, | 等到他的脑脊液再次聚集 |
[30:25] | And — and then she can just make a choice for him. | 然后她就可以替他做决定了 |
[30:27] | It’s his decision, Warren, | 这是他的决定 沃伦 |
[30:29] | not his wife’s, not ours. | 不是他妻子的 更不是我们的 |
[30:33] | He’s our patient. | 他是我们的病人 |
[30:35] | He’s lucid… | 他很清醒 |
[30:38] | And he’s made his wishes very clear. | 他很明确地表达他的意愿 |
[30:40] | Now, we may not agree with them, but it’s our job to honor them. | 我们也许不赞同 但我们要尊重他的决定 |
[30:53] | I thought you went home. | 还以为你先回家了 |
[30:54] | No, I was waiting for you. | 没 我在等你 |
[30:56] | I can make it home on my own. | 我一个人也能回家 |
[30:57] | – I’ve done it lots of times. – Stop it, please. | -我经常自己回家 -别说了 |
[30:59] | Well, stop treating me like some fragile, little — | 那你别把我当成脆弱的人 |
[31:02] | Why wouldn’t you be fragile? | 你为什么不会脆弱 |
[31:04] | And why wouldn’t I worry about that? | 为什么我不能担心你 |
[31:06] | It’s been almost two months. | 已经快两个月了 |
[31:08] | Every day, I wake up and remember | 每一天 我醒过来 无法忘怀 |
[31:10] | And have to fight just to pull my crap together. | 要挣扎着 才能撑得住 |
[31:14] | So if it’s that hard for me, | 这对我就已经如此艰难 |
[31:15] | I got to figure it’s way harder for you. | 我想对你只会更加痛苦 |
[31:19] | So you know what? I will watch you. | 所以 我会看护着你 |
[31:21] | I will worry about you. I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 我会一直担心你 我不会为此而抱歉 |
[31:23] | It’s kind of what I’m here for. | 这是我的责任所在 |
[31:24] | I just — I just want to be myself again. | 我只想做我自己 |
[31:27] | I just — I just want to feel like me. | 我只想 找回自我 |
[31:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:33] | I was just saying, you don’t seem like you. | 我只是说 你不太像你了 |
[31:35] | I am! I am! This is me! | 是我 是我 这就是我 |
[31:38] | – Trying to give you space — – I don’t need space! | -我想给你空间 -我不需要空间 |
[31:40] | I am telling you, I don’t — | 我认真告诉你 我不需要 |
[31:41] | Of course I want to have sex with my wi — | 我当然想跟老婆滚床单 |
[31:43] | I am your wife! | 我就是你老婆 |
[31:45] | I’m right here! | 我就在这 |
[31:48] | I am your wife. | 我是你老婆 |
[32:10] | He probably just lost his phone and some random lady found it. | 也许只是他手机掉了 然后某个女人捡到了 |
[32:14] | Stretch. | 继续 |
[32:15] | Or it was stolen, some chick stole it and answered it. | 或者是被偷了 某个妹子偷了手机 接了电话 |
[32:18] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[32:20] | How’s the driver? | 司机情况如何 |
[32:22] | So sad. | 很悲伤 |
[32:23] | He had Alzheimer’s, but then he didn’t have Alzheimer’s, | 他得了老年痴呆症 然后又发现不是 |
[32:25] | but then he didn’t want to have killed someone, | 他不想记得他开车撞死了人 |
[32:27] | so now he’s gonna go ahead and keep the Alzheimer’s | 所以他决定继续当老年痴呆 |
[32:29] | That isn’t really Alzheimer’s. | 但又不是真的老年痴呆症 |
[32:33] | Did Webber talk to you? | 韦伯和你说过没 |
[32:35] | About what? | 说什么 |
[32:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:37] | Hey, maybe a kid stole it, and his mom picked it up. | 也许是被个孩子偷了 他的妈妈接的电话 |
[32:40] | Stole what? | 偷了什么 |
[32:42] | Derek’s phone. | 德里克的手机 |
[32:43] | We’re talking Meredith off a ledge. | 我们在给梅瑞狄斯讲各种可能性 |
[32:46] | I’m good at this. | 我可擅长这个了 |
[32:47] | What? | 擅长什么 |
[32:48] | Options. | 想出各种可能 |
[32:51] | He was in surgery, and a nurse picked it up. | 他在手术 一个护士接了电话 |
[32:54] | They pick up our phones all the time. | 护士们经常帮我们接电话 |
[32:56] | He was in the lab, | 他在实验室 |
[32:58] | and a research assistant picked it up. | 研究助理接的 |
[33:00] | He was in the bathroom, and a janitor picked it up. | 他在浴室里 门房接的电话 |
[33:01] | He was in an accident, and a paramedic picked it up. | 他出了事故 医护人员接的 |
[33:04] | Hey, listen, it’s no the best option, but viable. | 好吧 这不是最好的假设 但都是可能的啊 |
[33:08] | I’m just saying, don’t go looking for zebras here. | 我的意思是 不要老想着斑马 |
[33:11] | I think Derek is — | 我觉得德里克 |
[33:12] | He’s done this before. | 他以前就这么干过 |
[33:13] | What? | 干什么 |
[33:14] | Moved to a new city, got a new job, | 搬到一座新城市 找份新工作 |
[33:16] | ignored his wife’s calls, met a girl, | 不接他老婆的电话 邂逅一个姑娘 |
[33:19] | fell in love, started over. | 坠入爱河 重新开始 |
[33:20] | Wait, what are you talking about, “Met a girl”? | 等等 你在说什么呢 “邂逅一个姑娘” |
[33:22] | Me. He met me. | 我 他遇见了我 |
[33:24] | He left Addison when the marriage got hard, | 他和艾蒂逊的婚姻陷入困难时他离开了她 |
[33:27] | moved to Seattle, met me in a bar. | 搬来西雅图 在酒吧里遇见了我 |
[33:30] | What if he’s doing the same thing now? | 万一现在他又干出同样的事情怎么办 |
[33:34] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[33:38] | Look, I’ve watched you two suck face for years. | 听着 我看你俩腻歪好多年了 |
[33:41] | You’ve disgusted me for a long, long time. | 让我恶心了很久很久 |
[33:43] | He’s into you. | 他深爱着你 |
[33:45] | And if a guy is still into you, | 如果一个男人还爱着你 |
[33:46] | it still means he wants to do you. | 那就是说他还想上你 |
[33:48] | And if he still wants to do you, you’re solid. | 如果他还想上你 你们就没有问题 |
[33:51] | I don’t know you as well as everyone else here, | 虽然我不如这的其他人跟你那么熟 |
[33:52] | but I really need to tell you to stop talking now. | 但我还是想请你不要再说话了 |
[33:55] | I didn’t want to say anything in the first place. | 一开始我就没想说 |
[33:58] | Mer, I lived down the hall from you guys. | 梅 我在你俩楼下住过 |
[34:00] | I’ve heard the sex noises. | 我听过你们做爱的吵闹声 |
[34:02] | I’ve seen the drama and the tears. | 目睹过你们的悲欢离合 |
[34:04] | And there is no way that Derek’s — | 完全不可能德里克 |
[34:08] | Look, you and Derek are living proof that love exists, | 你和德里克就是爱情存在的鲜活证明 |
[34:11] | that it works, that there is hope. | 你们证明了爱情的作用 证明了存在希望 |
[34:14] | You guys are a freaking romance novel. | 你们就是一部完满的爱情小说 |
[34:16] | And I, for one, am rooting for you two. | 我本人是非常支持你们的 |
[34:18] | Team MerDer! | 梅德万岁 |
[34:20] | I’m not saying that. | 我是不会喊这个的 |
[34:23] | Well, somewhere in Georgetown, | 乔治城的某处[华盛顿市的一个社区] |
[34:25] | there’s a woman — a very tall, happy, perky woman | 那个女人 非常高 一脸欢喜得意洋洋 |
[34:27] | with a lot of great hair. | 一头靓发 |
[34:29] | What if she met Derek in a bar? | 万一是她在酒吧里遇到德里克呢 |
[34:31] | What if he fell for her? | 万一他没把持住呢 |
[34:32] | I’m pretty sure her friends are rooting for her, too. | 我敢肯定她的朋友们也会支持她的 |
[34:37] | Listen, I’m not a zebra in this scenario. | 听着 现在我可不是斑马 |
[34:39] | I wish I were, but I’m not. I’m just a horse. | 但愿我是 但我不是 我只是普通的马 |
[34:46] | Streak is over. | 好运结束了 |
[34:49] | He bradyed down to 20 and went into third-degree block. | 他心动过缓只有二十次 然后三度传导阻滞 |
[34:51] | I gave him atropine. | 我给了阿托品 |
[34:52] | And he’s in fib. How long, Edwards? | 现在他室颤了 多久了 爱德华兹 |
[34:53] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[34:54] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[34:55] | Grab the paddles. | 去拿电极板 |
[34:56] | Me? | 我 |
[34:57] | Yes, Edwards, you. | 是的 爱德华兹 你来 |
[34:58] | Charge to 200. | 充到二百 |
[35:04] | Charged. | 充电完成 |
[35:05] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:13] | We’re losing him. | 我们要失去他了 |
[35:14] | No, we’re not. Charge to 270. | 不 不会的 充到二百七 |
[35:16] | Charged. | 完成 |
[35:17] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[35:22] | We — we did it. | 我们 我们成功了 |
[35:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[35:25] | Nice work, Edwards. | 干得好 爱德华兹 |
[35:28] | I thought — | 我以为 |
[35:29] | The streak was over? | 好运结束了 |
[35:30] | Well, no, I just — | 不 我只是 |
[35:32] | Don’t leave him. Check him every 20 minutes. | 不要离开 每二十分钟查看他一次 |
[35:34] | Do serial crits. | 监测红细胞压积的变化 |
[35:35] | Make sure there’s no blood in the wound vac. | 确保伤口引流里没有血 |
[35:37] | Keep him alive. | 让他活着 |
[35:49] | Uh, one — one more thing… | 还 还有一件事 |
[35:50] | – Oh, come on. – …about Heather. | -好了 -关于海瑟 |
[35:53] | You found out her name? | 你查到她的名字了 |
[35:55] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是什么毛病啊 |
[35:56] | I know her name because I-I u– I used to go out with her. | 我知道她名字是因为以前我 和她在一起过 |
[36:02] | Well, I’m sorry, but that’s gonna happen sometimes, | 抱歉 但这种事总会发生的 |
[36:05] | and I can’t be expected to — | 并且你也不能指望我 |
[36:06] | Heather is steak knives. | 海瑟就是牛排刀女 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:09] | Steak knives. | 牛排刀女 |
[36:12] | The steak knives? | 那个牛排刀女 |
[36:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:15] | The one who wanted you to get matching tattoos? | 那个想让你跟她纹情侣刺青的吗 |
[36:18] | On our four-week anniversary, yes. | 是的 在我们四星期的纪念日 |
[36:20] | And then when you didn’t want to, she — | 然后你不想去纹身 她就 |
[36:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[36:26] | – She seemed so nice. – I know. | -她看起来很温柔 -我知道 |
[36:28] | You never would have seen it coming. | 你永远不会知道会出这种事 |
[36:29] | And I didn’t know if it was my place to tell you. | 我不知道我还有没有立场告诉你这些 |
[36:31] | But I wasn’t jealous. I was just…worried. | 但我不是吃醋 我只是 担心你 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Holy crap, thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[36:39] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[36:56] | You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[36:58] | Um, wait. Uh, I’ll catch up. | 等一下 我一会儿就来 |
[37:02] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[37:04] | Dr. Bailey, I am so sorry for earlier. | 贝利医生 之前的事我十分抱歉 |
[37:07] | It will never happen again. | 以后再也不会这样了 |
[37:08] | I’ve pulled myself together and — | 我已经让自己振作起来并且 |
[37:10] | Don’t apologize for caring about your patient. | 不要因为关心自己的病人道歉 |
[37:13] | A lot of doctors aren’t willing to go all-in. | 许多医生都不愿意全身心投入 |
[37:15] | It hurts too much. | 那太痛苦了 |
[37:17] | But that’s what’s gonna make you such an excellent doctor. | 但正是如此才使你成为一名如此出色的医生 |
[37:23] | It is? | 是吗 |
[37:24] | I have a Whipple in the morning, Wilson. | 我明早有一台胰十二指肠 威尔逊 |
[37:26] | Scrub in. | 来上台吧 |
[37:30] | You ready? | 收拾好了吗 |
[37:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:33] | Um, it’s a crappy day. | 今天过得不太好 |
[37:36] | Well, the baby lived. The dad lived. | 好啦 孩子活下来了 爸爸也活下来了 |
[37:39] | We beat the universe two to one. It’s a good day. | 我们对命运 二比一 美好的一天 |
[38:03] | So…it’s later now. | 现在 就是过会儿了 |
[38:30] | – Oh, for god’s sake. – You’ve got to be kidding me. | -看在上帝的份上 -开什么玩笑 |
[38:36] | Well… | 那么 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:47] | O lift me from the grass. | 哦 快把我从茵草地上扶起 |
[38:50] | I die, I faint, I fail. | 我急促 我无力 我将昏迷 |
[38:53] | Let they love in kisses rain on… | 让你的爱在吻的密雨里 |
[38:59] | On my… | 密雨里 |
[39:01] | On my lips. | 密雨里降落 |
[39:04] | On my lips… | 密雨里降落 |
[39:05] | – Yes. – …and eyelids pale. | -对 -落在我苍白的嘴唇和眼皮 |
[39:23] | This can’t be easy for you. | 这对你来说肯定很不容易 |
[39:26] | No. | 是的 |
[39:29] | It’s not. | 不容易 |
[39:31] | I’m so sorry about your wife. | 你的妻子 我很遗憾 |
[39:39] | It wasn’t just my wife. | 不只是我的妻子 |
[39:44] | Ellis had Alzheimer’s. | 爱丽丝也有阿尔茨海默 |
[39:47] | It started early. It ended her career. | 很早就发病了 结束了她的职业生涯 |
[39:51] | It was devastating to Meredith… | 对梅瑞狄斯是灾难性的打击 |
[39:55] | and to me. | 对我也是 |
[39:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[40:05] | I… | 我 |
[40:07] | thought you would want to know. | 以为你会希望知道 |
[40:09] | Obviously, it means that you’re genetically inclined. | 显然 这意味着你有遗传倾向 |
[40:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[40:19] | I-I-I-I’m so sorry. | 我 我 对不起 |
[40:21] | – No, no, no. I — – I didn’t mean for the news to — | -不 不是 -我并不是想要 |
[40:23] | No. | 不是 |
[40:26] | I never actually got that C.T. earlier. | 之前我其实没去做CT |
[40:28] | I’m just a little dizzy. | 只是有点头晕而已 |
[40:30] | I think I might have a concussion. | 我觉得我应该是脑震荡了 |
[40:34] | Margaret Pierce. You lied to me? | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯 你对我撒谎 |
[40:38] | I did. I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[40:42] | Richard, I had a full genetic history done | 理查德 我十二岁的时候就查了 |
[40:46] | when I was 12. | 全面的遗传史 |
[40:47] | A lot of adopted kids do. | 很多被收养的孩子都查的 |
[40:50] | I have a genetic predisposition for Alzheimer’s. | 我确实对阿尔茨海默遗传易感 |
[40:54] | Why do you think I do a crossword puzzle every five minutes? | 你以为我为什么每五分钟做一套填字游戏 |
[40:58] | – So you — – I have it, yeah. I knew I had it. | -所以你 -我有 我知道我有 |
[41:02] | I just never knew where it came from. | 我只是不知道是遗传的谁 |
[41:06] | I was dreading having to say anything. | 我一直很担心 想要说出来 |
[41:07] | I was worried it came from you. | 我担心我是遗传的你 |
[41:11] | Oh, my god. I’m so glad it doesn’t. | 上帝啊 我太高兴了不是你 |
[41:17] | Things are not always what they appear to be. | 事情不总是看上去的那样 |
[41:20] | They’re often an indicator of something bigger going on, | 有时它是某件更大的事情的表征 |
[41:23] | deep underneath — | 深藏不露 |
[41:26] | symptoms, red flags, | 症状 危险信号 |
[41:30] | warning signs, | 警告标志 |
[41:32] | things we should pay attention to, | 我们应该注意到的东西 |
[41:35] | things we shouldn’t ever ignore… | 我们不应该忽略的东西 |
[41:52] | I took the first flight. Left my keys. | 我赶了最早的一班飞机 忘记带钥匙了 |
[41:59] | …things that are bad, | 不好的东西 |
[42:01] | things that could really hurt us… | 能够真正伤害我们的东西 |
[42:05] | You called me, and a woman answered my phone. | 你打给我 然后一个女人接了电话 |
[42:09] | I called you, and a woman answered your phone. | 我打给你 然后一个女人接了电话 |
[42:13] | …things that | 可能 |
[42:15] | it might just be too late to fix. | 已经来不及弥补的事情 |