时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s this thing I used to do | 我小时候常做这么一件事 |
[00:04] | when I was a kid to my mom’s VCR. | 拆我老妈的录像机 |
[00:08] | I’d take it apart piece by piece, | 我把它一点点拆开 |
[00:11] | then put it back together again. | 然后再装好 |
[00:13] | I left my phone at the lab. | 我把手机落实验室了 |
[00:15] | By the time I figured out I left it, | 等我想起来的时候 |
[00:16] | I was already at the airport coming to you. | 我已经在机场了 |
[00:18] | – And she picked up your phone why? – I don’t know. | -那她为什么接你的电话 -我也不知道 |
[00:20] | She probably thought it was me. | 她可能以为是我打的 |
[00:21] | I called her from the airport. | 我在机场给她打了个电话 |
[00:23] | Then she told me she spoke to you. | 她跟我说她接了你的电话 |
[00:25] | But inevitably, | 但不可避免的 |
[00:27] | There was always a piece or two left over, | 总会有那么一两个零件 |
[00:29] | something I didn’t quite know what to do with. | 我不知道该装哪儿 |
[00:32] | Is that is? Is that everything you have to say? | 是吗 你都说完了吗 |
[00:33] | That’s all there is to say. | 说完了 |
[00:35] | I’ve told you everything, the whole story — all of it. | 我全跟你坦白了 真的 一字不落 |
[00:38] | But if you want, I’ll go through it all again. | 但如果你不满意 咱就再过一遍 |
[00:40] | – And she’s your research fellow. – Yes. | -她是你的研究员 -对 |
[00:42] | Just your research fellow. | 只是研究员而已 |
[00:44] | So, what do you do with that piece? | 那么没装进的零件怎么办 |
[00:46] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:47] | I wish I could believe you. | 我也想相信你啊 |
[00:48] | You can. I’m here. | 有什么不能信的 我不回来了么 |
[00:49] | I know how this works. | 我太了解这情形了 |
[00:51] | I was your resident once. | 别忘了 我曾是你的住院医生 |
[00:53] | It seems like you came home | 其实你这次回家是因为 |
[00:54] | because you thought you were in trouble. | 你觉得你有麻烦了 |
[00:55] | Do you try to fit it back in? | 你会绞尽脑汁把它拼回去吗 |
[00:57] | I came home because we’re in trouble. | 我回家是因为我们的婚姻出现了问题 |
[00:59] | I came home to work on this, on us. | 我回家是为了挽救我们的婚姻 |
[01:02] | I came home. | 总而言之 我回来了 |
[01:04] | Do you try to make it work? | 你会竭尽全力拼进去 |
[01:09] | I have to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院了 |
[01:12] | Can’t you get somebody to cover? | 就不能找人代班吗 |
[01:14] | Or do you decide you can live without that missing piece? | 还是你就不管那几片了 |
[01:19] | You should spend the day with the kids. They’d love it. | 你和孩子们好好玩吧 他们一定很开心的 |
[01:22] | They really miss you. | 他们都特别想你 |
[01:31] | Who is next? | 下一个 |
[01:33] | Uh, we’re looking at neuropeptide “y” receptors | 我们在研究狨猴脑内的 |
[01:35] | in marmoset brains. | 神经肽Y受体 |
[01:36] | Great. That’s — that’s great. | 好 很好 |
[01:38] | Which one of you is doing a thing | 你们有哪位是研究 |
[01:39] | where you’re patch-clamping nerve cells? | 膜片钳在神经细胞领域的应用 |
[01:41] | Oh, that’s me. | 是我 |
[01:43] | Which one of you is “me”? What’s your name? | 我是谁 说名字 |
[01:45] | Uh, Collier. Renee Collier. | 我叫科利耶 蕾妮·科利耶 |
[01:48] | Renee, how’s it going? | 蕾妮 怎样啊 |
[01:51] | Pretty good. How are you? | 挺好 你呢 |
[01:52] | I mean with the research, Renee. How’s it going? | 我问的是你的研究 进展如何 |
[01:54] | Oh. Uh, it’s — it’s going pretty well. | 进展得…不错 |
[01:56] | A few bumps in the road, but all things considered… | 总有点磕磕绊绊 不过总体来说… |
[01:59] | The synaptic timing discoveries you made | 你的研究成果突触时间 |
[02:00] | will help us here immensely. | 对我们会有很大的帮助 |
[02:03] | I want to see what you’re doing. | 我想看看你的研究 |
[02:05] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[02:08] | I look forward to working with you. | 很期待与你合作 |
[02:27] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[02:28] | 17-year-old with history of biliary atresia. | 十七岁 有胆道闭锁的病史 |
[02:30] | Chronic liver rejection. | 对肝移植有慢性排斥反应 |
[02:32] | Uh, waiting on donors, but he keeps deteriorating. | 现在还在等肝源 但病情不断恶化 |
[02:35] | I’m — I’m running out of ideas. | 我实在没法子了 |
[02:36] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[02:38] | I didn’t pull you out of Zola’s dance class or something, did I? | 我没耽误你看孩子吧 |
[02:40] | No, no. Derek’s home, though. | 没 没 德里克在家 |
[02:41] | – Since when? – Last night. | -他啥时候回了 -昨晚回的 |
[02:43] | – And this morning. – And? | -今早还在 -然后呢 |
[02:46] | – And what? – And do you know who answered his phone? | -咋了 -你知道接电话的是谁了吗 |
[02:48] | His biliary outflow is strictured. | 他的胆管非常狭窄 |
[02:50] | I want to examine him myself and get a new ultrasound. | 我要给他重新查一下 再做个超声波 |
[02:57] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[02:58] | Uh, chief. | 主任啊 |
[02:59] | Hey, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[03:00] | You finished your laminectomy in O.R. Two? | 二号手术室的椎板切除做完了吧 |
[03:02] | I did. Uh, did you need…? | 完了 你要… |
[03:05] | Oh, I’m just trying to see if Bailey can get in here | 那我就安排贝利去那儿 |
[03:08] | for a bowel obstruction. | 做肠梗阻手术了 |
[03:10] | Right. | 好 |
[03:11] | – O.R.’s all hers. – Great. | -手术室归她了 -好 |
[03:14] | I felt like last night’s business was left…unfinished. | 我觉得咱俩昨晚的事还得…继续呢 |
[03:18] | You felt that way, too? | 你也觉得吗 |
[03:19] | Many agenda items left unchecked. | 还有很多问题没有解决呀 |
[03:21] | Yeah, barely scratched the surface, really. | 的确 还根本没怎么开始呢 |
[03:23] | I think we need a follow-up. | 所以还得再约一次 |
[03:25] | Agreed. | 就是 |
[03:26] | When we won’t be…interrupted. | 约个我们绝对不会被打扰的时候 |
[03:31] | Oh, my god. | 又有事了 |
[03:34] | Hey, how about — how about tonight, if you’re not on call? | 不如今晚吧 要是你不值班的话 |
[03:39] | I’m not. | 我刚好没事 |
[03:40] | O-okay, then. | 好 那就约定了 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:51] | Hey, Jo, I need your help. | 乔 你帮我个忙呗 |
[03:52] | No, I’m not letting you do laundry at the house again. | 停 你再别想在我家洗衣服了 |
[03:54] | Alex gets crabby | 阿历克斯上次看见 |
[03:55] | when you leave your soggy clothes in the washer. | 你泡在洗衣机里的脏衣服直接怒了 |
[03:57] | Stop. I spent so much time with Dr. Shepherd on that brain tumor | 不是 我光顾着和谢博德医生研究那个脑瘤 |
[03:59] | that I’m behind in like every other specialty. | 结果把其他专业落下了 |
[04:02] | I just checked my hours. I am so screwed. | 我刚查了下我的实习时间 彻底完蛋了 |
[04:04] | Suddenly it’s lonely on the neuro throne. | 这下在神经科高处不胜寒了吧 |
[04:07] | Hey, Wilson, Edwards. | 威尔逊 爱德华兹 |
[04:09] | I’ve got a lacerated spleen in 20 minutes, | 二十分钟后我有个脾损伤的手术 |
[04:10] | and Hunt had a personal matter come up. | 亨特有私事要处理 |
[04:12] | I need someone downstairs. | 下面得有人看着 |
[04:13] | Start with the headache in bed 3. | 从三床头疼的患者开始 |
[04:16] | Wilson, it’s yours. | 威尔逊 你去吧 |
[04:17] | What did I just say? | 我说什么来着 |
[04:18] | She said “headache.” | 她刚说是头疼 |
[04:19] | It’s probably neuro. | 可能跟神经科有关 |
[04:20] | I’m doing you a favor. | 你不是嫌自己实习太单一么 |
[04:21] | Fine. But if it’s something good, you better call me. | 好吧 要是有好料 你一定呼我 |
[04:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[04:25] | I just got a page? | 有人刚呼我吗 |
[04:27] | Oh. Yeah. Now, I don’t want you to worry. | 对 你也别太担心了 |
[04:29] | She’s understandably embarrassed, | 她觉得特别尴尬 |
[04:30] | so we went ahead and put her in trauma one. | 所以我们就先把她送到创伤一室了 |
[04:33] | Richard, what are you — | 理查德 你在说… |
[04:34] | Okay, now, she’s shaken up, okay? | 好了 她受惊了 |
[04:35] | She’s got a big bruise on her back, | 背上有一块面积很大的擦伤 |
[04:36] | and — and aside from a nasty head lac, | 除了头部被割伤以外 |
[04:39] | there’s no evidence of other injuries. | 没有其他伤处 |
[04:40] | – Shepherd’s with her now. – Who are we talking about? | -谢博德正陪着她 -你在说谁啊 |
[04:43] | I thought they told you. | 我以为他们都告诉你了 |
[04:47] | Mom! what happened?! | 妈 怎么回事 |
[04:48] | For heaven’s sake, Owen, shut that curtain. | 天呐 欧文 把帘子拉上 |
[04:50] | Everyone can see me. | 别让人看见我 |
[04:52] | Evelyn, try not to move, okay? | 艾芙琳 别乱动 好吗 |
[04:53] | Already gave half the neighborhood a free show | 上救护车那会儿 都便宜了邻居 |
[04:55] | just by getting in the ambulance. | 让他们白看了场好戏 |
[04:57] | She fell in the shower, right through the glass door. | 她在浴室摔倒了 撞破了玻璃门 |
[04:58] | Did you slip? I told you you need a support bar in there. | 你滑倒了吗 早都说了 让你安个扶手 |
[05:01] | Oh, those things are so ugly. | 安什么安 丑死了 |
[05:03] | – She said she got dizzy. – Dizziness, huh? | -她说她头晕 -眩晕是吗 |
[05:05] | I’m not surprised with a laceration like this. | 瞧瞧你头上这伤 |
[05:06] | You had quite a fall. | 真是摔得不轻 |
[05:08] | I-I think we should get a head C.T. | 我们还是做个脑CT吧 |
[05:10] | She said she was dizzy before the fall. | 她说在她摔倒前头就很晕 |
[05:12] | – All morning, actually. – Really? | -晕了一早上 -是吗 |
[05:14] | We got this from here. Thank you. You can step outside. | 剩下就交给我们吧 谢谢 你可以出去了 |
[05:16] | No, I want him to say. | 不 我想让他留下 |
[05:18] | John was with me when it happened. | 当时约翰一直陪着我呢 |
[05:20] | I know, mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[05:22] | You’ve been great, thank you. My mom’s really grateful. | 谢谢 你做得很棒 我妈很感激 |
[05:24] | But he’s done his part now, mom, so… | 但他的任务已经完成了 所以… |
[05:26] | No, I don’t mean since I fell. | 不是我摔倒后 他才来的 |
[05:30] | He was with me when I fell. | 我摔的时候他就在 |
[05:36] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 这什么意思 |
[05:38] | Well, I wasn’t with her in the shower. | 我没和她一起在浴室 |
[05:40] | I was, uh — I was making us some | 我当时… 在上班前 |
[05:41] | breakfast before I went to work. | 给我俩做早餐 |
[05:48] | Owen, I’m John. | 欧文 我是约翰 |
[05:52] | As in…”John.” | 你不知道我吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I-I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[05:57] | Honey, John and I, we’re — | 亲爱的 约翰和我 我们 |
[06:00] | I thought you told him. | 你没跟他说吗 |
[06:03] | Told me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[06:05] | Is somebody gonna tell me what the hell is going on? | 快来个人告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[06:07] | I think what they’re trying to say | 他们可能想说的是 |
[06:10] | is John is… your mother’s boyfriend. | 约翰是 你妈妈的男友 |
[06:26] | How long has this been going on? | 多久了 |
[06:27] | She was dizzy when she first got out of bed. | 她刚下床的时候就头晕了 |
[06:29] | We thought she was just hungry, so I-I — | 我们以为只是饿了 所有我 |
[06:30] | That’s not what I — | 这不是我要问的 |
[06:33] | How long have you two been… | 你们俩多久了 |
[06:34] | In a relationship? | 在一起吗 |
[06:35] | Mom, please. Please don’t use that word. | 妈妈 请不要说那个词好吗 |
[06:38] | Evelyn, any changes in vision? | 艾芙琳 视觉有什么变化吗 |
[06:40] | No, dear. | 没有 亲 |
[06:40] | – We’ve been together a little under a year. – A year?! | -我们在一起快一年了 -一年 |
[06:42] | Dr. Webber, what do you think? | 韦伯医生 你怎么看 |
[06:44] | More x-rays, maybe, on her left wrist? | 可能左腕还要多照几张片子 |
[06:46] | Uh, I-I didn’t realize she had hurt — | 我都不知道她手腕受伤了 |
[06:48] | Just to be safe. | 以防万一 |
[06:50] | Sure, sure. | 好 好 |
[06:51] | That’s a fine idea, Shepherd. | 这是个好建议 谢博德 |
[06:52] | Owen, John’s very nice. | 欧文 约翰人很好 |
[06:54] | I think you two have a lot in common. | 你俩有很多相似之处 |
[06:55] | She talks about you all the time. She’s so proud. | 她常常说起你 很为你骄傲 |
[06:57] | I’m thrilled that we’re finally meeting. | 我很高兴我们终于见面了 |
[06:59] | How old are you?! | 你多大 |
[07:00] | – Don’t be rude. – 35. | -礼貌点 -35岁 |
[07:01] | He’s young enough to be my brother. | 他都可以做我弟弟了 |
[07:02] | Does he have access to your financial information, | 他能获取你的财务信息吗 |
[07:04] | – your pension fund? – Owen Hunt! | -你的养老金 -欧文·亨特 |
[07:06] | Okay, pupils are equal and reactive. | 两个眼球一致 都有反应 |
[07:08] | This is a serious relationship. | 我跟他是谈真的 |
[07:10] | But I’d still like to get that head C.T. just to rule out… | 但我还是觉得该照头部CT排除 |
[07:12] | “serious.” sure, okay. | 还真爱了是吧 |
[07:14] | Seriously weird, seriously misguided. | 好奇怪的真爱 好错乱的真爱啊 |
[07:16] | Not that we don’t have our fun. | 只要我们能一起愉快玩耍呀 |
[07:17] | Hey, hey, hey, stay away from her! you hear me?! | 嘿 离她远点 听到了吗 |
[07:19] | – Whoa, buddy, calm down. – I’m not your buddy, okay? | -兄弟 冷静一下 -我才不是你兄弟 |
[07:22] | I’ll be changing her passwords, | 我会帮她改密码 |
[07:23] | her locks, her phone number. | 换锁 换电话号码 |
[07:25] | If you so much as attempt — | 如果你哪怕是试着 |
[07:26] | Hunt! | 亨特 |
[07:28] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去走走吧 |
[07:32] | Take a walk. | 走走吧 |
[07:47] | Hey, Danny. Where’s your sister? | 丹尼 你妹妹呢 |
[07:50] | Probably trying to find more stupid stuff | 也许是去找更没用的东西 |
[07:52] | to cram in this room. | 来塞满房间吧 |
[07:53] | Dr. Grey, meet Danny, | 格蕾医生 这是丹尼 |
[07:54] | Grey-sloan’s resident hockey freak. | 格蕾-斯隆常驻冰球迷 |
[07:56] | Nice to meet you, Danny. Do you mind if I, uh… | 很高兴见到你 丹尼 你介不介意我 |
[08:00] | Hey, did you see the game last night? | 你看昨晚的比赛了吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, you owe me 10 bucks. | 看了 你欠我10块呢 |
[08:03] | Sharp had five shots on goal. | 夏普打了5球呢 |
[08:05] | Yeah, and none went in. | 不过一球都没中 |
[08:06] | Dr. Karev, any news? | 克莱夫医生 有什么消息吗 |
[08:08] | We’ll, uh, after today’s scare, | 经过今天的惊险之后 |
[08:10] | We ran another set of blood tests. | 我们决定再做一组血液测试 |
[08:12] | We think he’s developing another infection. | 我们认为他又被感染了 |
[08:14] | Well, can we do the catheter procedure again | 我们能再进行导管介入治疗吗 |
[08:16] | – and drain the infection? – Well, we can try, but… | -把感染部分吸干 -我们可以尝试 不过 |
[08:18] | Actually, after looking at Danny’s scans and ultrasounds, | 在看了丹尼的片子和超声波之后 |
[08:22] | I think we could go in surgically. | 我认为我们可以做手术 |
[08:24] | Could re-create the biliary tree | 重造他的胆道系统 |
[08:25] | and prevent infection from reoccurring. | 防止感染再次发生 |
[08:27] | – Is that an option? – Uh, it’s a risky one in Danny’s state. | -这行得通吗 -是的 不过以丹尼现在的情况 手术比较危险 |
[08:30] | I-I’d prefer to continue with antibiotic therapy | 我想继续进行抗生素疗法 |
[08:33] | and just keep monitoring him. | 继续观察他 |
[08:34] | But the surgery could help Danny | 但手术会让他在等肝移植的时候 |
[08:36] | while he’s waiting for a new liver | 帮助他提高生活质量 |
[08:37] | and possibly get him out of the hospital for a while. | 也许还能让他出院一段时间 |
[08:39] | Well, I’m in. Living here sucks. | 我同意手术 住院太糟糕了 |
[08:41] | Well, let’s not jump into anything yet. | 好的 先别这么快下结论 |
[08:43] | Dr. Grey and I will discuss it before we seriously consider — | 格蕾医生和我得先讨论 再决定 |
[08:45] | Well, why don’t we run some more tests, | 不如多做几个测试吧 |
[08:47] | And, uh, we’ll let you know what we think, okay? | 我们会告知你我们的想法 |
[08:51] | So, you’ve had this headache for a month with no relief? | 你头疼一个月了都没有好 |
[08:55] | Hmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | And where is the headache located? | 是哪里头疼 |
[08:58] | All over. It — it moves around. | 哪里都疼 头疼会转移 |
[09:02] | Listen, I went to China last month. | 我上个月去了中国 |
[09:04] | Is this the bird flu? | 是禽流感吗 |
[09:05] | Or the — the — what — what is it, the SARS? | 还是那什么 非典 |
[09:07] | It’s one of those. I have a headache all the time. | 肯定是其中哪一个 我一直头疼 |
[09:10] | – I get these nosebleeds. – Nosebleeds? | -我还流鼻血 -流鼻血 |
[09:12] | Yeah, the blood starts to come out, | 鼻血就这样流出了 |
[09:14] | and then I got at it with a tissue, | 我用纸巾塞住了 |
[09:15] | and it just goes back up. | 然后又开始流血 |
[09:17] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[09:18] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[09:21] | See, you’re putting on a mask. I’ve got the SARS. | 你都带面罩了 我肯定得非典了 |
[09:23] | No, this is just protocol. | 没有 只是常规操作 |
[09:27] | Oh, hey, I see what you’re talking about. | 嘿 又开始流血了 |
[09:31] | – Oh, god. – God, what?! | -天啊 -天啊 怎么了 |
[09:33] | That’s not a nosebleed. | 那不是鼻血 |
[09:36] | So, Dr. Avery attached the transplanted tissue to the arm. | 艾弗里医生把组织转移到手臂上 |
[09:40] | And, as described in this morning’s presentation… | 就像今早的展示上说的 |
[09:43] | The fresh blood supply has allowed the skin to regrow | 血液流通让皮肤能再生 |
[09:47] | without the need for further grafts. | 不需要再次移植 |
[09:49] | Dr. Warren? | 沃伦医生 |
[09:50] | Dr. Avery will perform | 艾弗里医生 |
[09:51] | A primary microvascular aterial repair first | 先进行微脉管血管修复 |
[09:55] | and then follow with a venous anastomosis. | 然后进行静脉吻合术 |
[09:57] | All right, Matt. This all looks very good. | 好了 马特 一切都挺好的 |
[09:59] | – We’re gonna see you in the O.R. – What? | -我们手术室见 -搞飞机啊 |
[10:01] | I swear that never gets old. | 这招真屡试不爽 |
[10:03] | Ah, if only that were true. | 骗你的啦 |
[10:05] | Okay, guys. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | – Excuse me. – All right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[10:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:14] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[10:16] | You need anything? | 有事吗 |
[10:17] | You are pretty. | 你真帅 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[10:19] | Do you need anything? Do you want anything? | 你需要什么吗 想要什么吗 |
[10:23] | Okay, that’s, uh — that’s — that’s flattering. | 这 这真的太看得起我了 |
[10:25] | But, um, I have a beautiful and very strong wife. | 但我有个美丽又坚强的妻子 |
[10:29] | Ew, Warren. No, I want your case. | 沃伦 不是 我想要跟你这位病人 |
[10:34] | Oh. No, not a chance. | 没可能 |
[10:35] | I will give you $50. | 我给你50块 |
[10:38] | Nah, I can’t do it. | 还是不行 |
[10:40] | Come on, I need to log more E.N.T. Hours. | 来嘛 我得补上耳鼻喉科的实习时间 |
[10:41] | And how is that my problem? | 这难不成还是我的问题 |
[10:48] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:49] | Danny’s in full-blown cholangitis. | 丹尼胆管炎很严重 |
[10:51] | What was that with Danny? | 刚才你跟丹尼说的什么话 |
[10:52] | Why would you bring up that surgery | 为什么你没跟我商量 |
[10:53] | without talking about it with me first? | 就说了手术的事情 |
[10:55] | You brought me on as a consult for my opinion. | 是你让我来会诊的啊 |
[10:57] | I was giving you my opinion. | 我是在表达自己的看法 |
[10:58] | He’s barely able to keep his blood clotting. | 他血液很容易凝结 |
[10:59] | You really think he’s gonna survive a surgery that big? | 你觉得他有可能受得了这么大的手术吗 |
[11:01] | I thought that’s why you brought me on, | 这不就是你叫我来会诊的原因吗 |
[11:02] | because you wanted some new ideas. | 因为你想要新的想法 |
[11:04] | Have you even done this procedure before? | 你之前做过这样的手术吗 |
[11:05] | You came to me. You brought this case to me. | 你来找我 你让我参与 |
[11:07] | For your help. | 来提供帮助 |
[11:08] | So then listen to me. | 那就听我的意见啊 |
[11:12] | What’s going on here, Mer? | 怎么了 梅 |
[11:14] | Nothing’s going on. | 没什么啊 |
[11:16] | Would you rather him sit around and wait for a liver and die | 你想让他等待肝脏移植然后死去 |
[11:18] | or let me try a surgery I know I can handle? | 还是愿意让我尝试我有把握的手术 |
[11:20] | What’s the deal here? Is this about your streak? | 你想干什么 是关于你的好运吗 |
[11:23] | – Are you kidding me? – Then what? | -别开玩笑了 -那是什么 |
[11:24] | What’s going on here? What’s your deal today? | 到底怎么回事 你今天想干什么 |
[11:27] | Nothing. No deal. I have no deal. | 没事啊 我不想干什么 |
[11:37] | What in the world led you to develop this technique? | 你因为什么才发明了这项技术 |
[11:40] | It was for a little side hobby of mine. | 只是我的一个小爱好 |
[11:42] | Which is? | 什么爱好 |
[11:43] | I want to cure autism. | 我想治愈孤独症 |
[11:46] | That’s ambitious for a fellow. | 这愿望对研究员来说可是雄心勃勃 |
[11:49] | What made you decide to tackle autism? | 是什么让你决定治疗孤独症 |
[11:52] | 1 in 68 kids isn’t enough? | 小孩有1/68的概率会得 这还不够 |
[11:54] | Usually it comes down to just one. | 通常都是因为某一个特殊的孩子 |
[11:58] | My little sister. | 我妹妹 |
[12:01] | I just always wondered what she was thinking. | 我总想知道她在想什么 |
[12:09] | I hope you find that out. | 我希望你能知道 |
[12:33] | Hey, why didn’t you answer my text? | 你怎么不回我短信 |
[12:35] | ‘Cause I was working. | 因为我在工作 |
[12:37] | – So? – So what? | -怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
[12:39] | – How is Meredith? – What do you know? | -梅瑞狄斯怎么样 -你知道什么 |
[12:42] | I know she’s being an ass, | 我知道她现在是个混蛋 |
[12:43] | pushing a risky surgery on my patient. | 急着给我病人做危险的手术 |
[12:46] | She’s on a streak. Go for it. | 她正行好运呢 去做手术啊 |
[12:46] | Who was the woman on Derek’s phone? | 接德里克电话的女人是谁 |
[12:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:49] | She said nothing? | 她什么都没说 |
[12:50] | Yesterday, she couldn’t stop talking about it. | 昨天她可是一直都在说这个 |
[12:51] | All I know is Derek came home last night. | 我只知道德里克昨晚回家了 |
[12:53] | No. | 不 |
[12:54] | Crap. | 该死 |
[12:55] | Crap? Why crap? | 该死 为什么 |
[12:57] | A woman answers his phone, | 一个女人接了他的电话 |
[12:59] | he immediately gets on a plane | 然后他立刻搭飞机 |
[13:00] | and shows up in the middle of the night. | 半夜回到家里 |
[13:04] | He’s here to apologize. | 他是回来道歉的 |
[13:05] | Because he has something to apologize for. | 因为他做了一些需要道歉的事情 |
[13:10] | Crap. | 该死 |
[13:15] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[13:16] | Mrs. Hunt, I know this is hard, | 亨特女士 我知道这不舒服 |
[13:17] | but I need you to not move. | 但你不能动 |
[13:20] | I think I might be done. Am I done? | 我觉得我可能完成了 结束了吗 |
[13:21] | Not quite yet. Try focusing on your breathing. | 还没有 把注意力集中在呼吸上 |
[13:28] | I’m not usually like this. | 我通常不是这样的 |
[13:31] | I was in the military. I served in Vietnam. | 我曾经在部队 我在越南服役过 |
[13:33] | I don’t panic. I think I’m just upset. | 我不害怕 我觉得我只是难过 |
[13:36] | Well, you did have quite a fall. | 你确实摔的很重 |
[13:38] | Not about the fall. About Owen. | 不是为摔倒的事烦恼 是欧文 |
[13:41] | I didn’t mean for him to find out like this. | 我不想让他在这种情况下知道 |
[13:45] | He has a right to be a little surprised… | 他完全有理由惊讶… |
[13:49] | shocked. | 震惊 |
[13:50] | But how does he think I feel? | 但他觉得我会怎么想 |
[13:51] | A guy like John chasing after a fossil like me. | 约翰这样的小伙追求我这个老化石 |
[13:56] | It was weeks before I even realized he was dating me. | 我花了几周时间才意识到他在追我 |
[13:59] | And then, one night he kissed me, | 然后某个晚上 他吻了我 |
[14:01] | and… | 然后… |
[14:04] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[14:05] | I know how we must look together. | 我知道我们看起来什么样 |
[14:08] | I know what people must think of us. | 我知道别人怎么看我们 |
[14:10] | “he’s conning her. She’s buying him. | “他在骗她 她包养了他 |
[14:15] | It’s a joke.” | 这是个玩笑” |
[14:17] | It’s what I’d think. | 换做我 我也这么想 |
[14:20] | But then he kissed me. | 但他吻了我 |
[14:24] | And when he kissed me… | 当他吻我的时候 |
[14:28] | we were exactly the same age. | 我们似乎年龄相同 |
[14:32] | All those years between us disappeared. | 所有年龄的差距都消失了 |
[14:35] | John always says, “Ev, | 约翰总是说 “伊芙琳 |
[14:38] | there’s no difference between us except a bunch of years. | 除了几年时间 我们两人没什么不同的 |
[14:41] | And, frankly, they’re years I wish I’d spent with you.” | 说实话 我希望那些年我也能跟你一起度过 |
[14:46] | Owen’s always worried that I’m lonely. | 欧文总是担心我孤单 |
[14:49] | His dad died 32 years ago, so he worries. | 他父亲32年前去世 所以他很担心 |
[14:53] | But I’m not lonely. | 但我不孤单 |
[14:55] | I’m having the time of my life. | 我正在度过生命中的美好时光 |
[15:02] | Am I done? | 结束了吗 |
[15:03] | In order for me to get a clean C.T. scan, | 为了让我获得清晰的CT扫描 |
[15:05] | I need for you to be perfectly still, which means… | 我需要你完全静止 也就是说 |
[15:08] | No talking. | 不能说话 |
[15:10] | No talking. | 不能说话 |
[15:12] | John sounds amazing. | 约翰听起来很不错 |
[15:13] | Doesn’t he? | 对吧 |
[15:14] | It would be so much easier if he were my age. | 要是他跟我同龄 事情就简单了 |
[15:17] | But I got to tell you, it’s so much nicer that he isn’t. | 但我告诉你 他跟我不同龄才最棒 |
[15:26] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[15:28] | I know it’s a little uncomfortable, | 我知道这有点不舒服 |
[15:30] | but we can just get a good look at what’s going on inside. | 但我们可以看清楚里面的情况 |
[15:32] | Please don’t find a tumor. | 拜托 不要发现肿瘤 |
[15:34] | No, looks good. | 不会的 看起来不错 |
[15:36] | Your tissues look healthy. | 你的组织看起来很健康 |
[15:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:45] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[15:46] | I told you to page me if you had something cool. | 我不是跟你说找到好病例要呼叫我 |
[15:48] | Oh, it’s not. Sorry. No, it’s just a — | 这不是 抱歉 这只是个 |
[15:50] | It’s just another neurotic lady | 这就是个神经质女士 |
[15:52] | who thought her headache was a brain tumor. | 她以为自己的头痛是脑瘤引起的 |
[15:54] | So lots of, uh, ibuprofen and hand-holding in here. | 所以要注射大量布洛芬 还得安慰她 |
[15:58] | You should — you should go. | 你应该 你应该走了 |
[15:59] | Find something worth your hours. | 去找些值得花费时间的病例 |
[16:06] | What was that? What was that?! | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[16:10] | It’s some kind of critter. | 那是某种生物 |
[16:13] | What do you mean, “critter”? | “生物” 什么意思 |
[16:15] | It’s alive? Something’s living in my face? | 它是活的 有东西住在我的脸里面 |
[16:16] | It’s using your sinus cavities to move around. | 它利用你的鼻窦穴来到处移动 |
[16:19] | Oh, my god! I don’t care! just get it out! | 天哪 我不管 把它弄出去 |
[16:27] | Hang on, all right? Hang on. | 坚持住 好吗 坚持住 |
[16:28] | Let me put this mask on you. | 让我把这个面具给你戴上 |
[16:30] | Start him on an albumin drip. | 给他注射白蛋白点滴 |
[16:36] | I want the surgery. | 我想要做那个手术 |
[16:37] | Danny, we went over this. No. | 丹尼 我们谈过了 不行 |
[16:40] | I want the surgery! | 我想要做那个手术 |
[16:42] | Dr. Karev is gonna drain the fluid, | 克莱夫医生会抽取积液 |
[16:43] | and you’re gonna feel better. | 然后你就会好一些了 |
[16:44] | No! I won’t! | 不 我不会的 |
[16:46] | I can’t keep doing this. I want the surgery. | 我坚持不下去 我想要那个手术 |
[16:49] | It’s really risky. Your body’s very weak. | 手术风险很大 你的身体还很虚弱 |
[16:51] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[16:52] | Yes, I do! | 我知道 |
[16:54] | I-I can’t go out like this, | 我不能这样子出去 |
[16:56] | sitting in some hospital bed, waiting, | 或者坐在医院床上等待 |
[16:58] | propped up with my special pillows, | 枕着什么神奇枕头 |
[17:01] | staring at crap that doesn’t mean anything. | 盯着这些毫无意义的破烂 |
[17:04] | Some hockey puck you got signed for me out of pity, | 因为可怜我 给我报名了什么冰球班 |
[17:07] | pictures of our dead parents | 还给我找来去世父母的照片 |
[17:09] | who would have known better | 他们肯定知道会有更好的办法 |
[17:11] | than to just let me sit here and rot. | 比让我躺在这等死好 |
[17:14] | – All right, hey, Danny. – It’s fine. | -好了 丹尼 -没事的 |
[17:16] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[17:17] | It’s my life. It’s my choice. | 这是我的生命 是我的选择 |
[17:21] | Dr. Grey, I want the surgery, and I want it today. | 格蕾医生 我想要今天就做手术 |
[17:32] | Kathy, he’s hurting right now, all right? | 凯西 他现在很疼 好吗 |
[17:34] | Once he feels better — | 一旦他感觉好了 |
[17:35] | Will he feel better? | 他会感觉好些吗 |
[17:37] | I mean, he’s right. It is his life. | 他说得对 这是他的生命 |
[17:40] | He has so little control over anything else, | 他没有多少能力去控制其他任何事 |
[17:42] | but he’s almost 18. | 但他快要18了 |
[17:43] | He should get a say in what he does in his life, right? | 他应该对他的生命有发言权 对吗 |
[17:46] | That’s what he wants. | 那是他想要的 |
[17:49] | I mean, he just wants to go to games and hang out with girls | 他只想参加比赛 跟女生出去玩 |
[17:52] | and junk out on popcorn with his friends at the movies. | 看电影时跟朋友狂吃爆米花 |
[17:56] | He’s miserable and terrified. | 他很痛苦 很害怕 |
[17:59] | And I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[18:01] | Just — I’ll give consent. Just do the surgery. | 我会签同意书 做手术吧 |
[18:03] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[18:04] | You’re still his guardian. You don’t have to do this. | 你仍然是他的监护人 你不用这么做的 |
[18:07] | Just tell me that it’s going to work. | 告诉我手术会有效果 |
[18:09] | I spent my entire adult life taking care of him. | 我一直都在照顾他 |
[18:13] | Now he wants a life, but he’s my life. | 现在他想要自己得生活 可他就是我的生活 |
[18:18] | I don’t know what I would do without him. | 我不知道没了他我会怎样 |
[18:39] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[18:40] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[18:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I’m just, uh — | 没事 我只是 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry. I-I broke a cup. | 抱歉 砸了个杯子 |
[18:47] | – I’ll replace it. – I’m not worried about the cup. | -我再买一个 -不是杯子让我烦心 |
[18:49] | I’m fine. I’m sorry. Have a good night. | 我没事 抱歉 晚安 |
[18:51] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[18:58] | I’ve been measuring levels of activity | 我一直在监测丙戊酸那小鼠大脑的 |
[19:01] | and inhibitory cells in VPA rat brains. | 兴奋及受抑制细胞水平 |
[19:04] | For months, I’ve been patching and patching — | 几个月了 不停地修正结果 |
[19:07] | for more than a year, actually. | 事实上 超过一年了 |
[19:10] | I’ve been looking for abnormalities, | 我在寻找异常情况 |
[19:11] | and nothing shows up. | 但一无所获 |
[19:14] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:16] | I’m wasting my time. | 只是浪费时间 |
[19:18] | Do you know why you feel like that? | 知道为什么会有那样的感觉吗 |
[19:20] | It’s because you’re close. | 因为你快要成功了 |
[19:23] | You’re very close to a breakthrough. | 你离突破很近了 |
[19:25] | I’ve been there. It’s tedious. | 我也有过这样的感觉 很枯燥 |
[19:28] | It takes patience and concentration. | 需要耐心和专注 |
[19:31] | And you want it. You want a breakthrough so bad | 你渴望成功 你太渴望突破了 |
[19:34] | that you have to break something. | 所以你要破坏某些东西 |
[19:36] | I-I’ll replace the cup. I’m — | 我会再买一个杯子 |
[19:37] | Stop talking about the cup. | 别说杯子了 |
[19:40] | Keep going. | 继续加油 |
[19:43] | You’re right at the line. | 你的目标没错 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna cross it. | 只需要越过它 |
[19:50] | Don’t stop. | 不要停下 |
[20:00] | You should get some sleep. | 你应该休息一下 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:06] | I’ll try. | 我会试试 |
[20:18] | Hey, so, I spoke to Dr. Webber. Your C.T. results came back. | 我跟韦伯医生谈过了 你的CT结果出来了 |
[20:21] | You have a mild head contusion, | 你的头部有轻微撞伤 |
[20:23] | so they’re gonna keep an eye on it overnight. | 所以需要留夜观察 |
[20:26] | I suppose you have questions. | 你有问题吗 |
[20:28] | No. | 没有 |
[20:29] | Um I brought you some, uh, pant– | 我给你带了一些 |
[20:31] | uh, some ladies’ underthings and, uh socks | 一些女士内衣 袜子 |
[20:37] | in case your, you know — your feet get cold. | 以防 你脚冷 |
[20:40] | Patients are always telling me that their feet get cold, | 病人总是对我说他们脚冷 |
[20:42] | so I thought “socks.” | 所以我就想到袜子 |
[20:45] | I spent your whole childhood telling you to be sure | 你的整个童年我都对你说 |
[20:47] | you had clean socks and underwear on | 确保有干净的袜子和内衣穿 |
[20:49] | in case you were in an accident. | 以防万一人身处事故中 |
[20:51] | Here I am. | 看看我 |
[20:52] | No socks, no underwear. | 没袜子 没内衣 |
[20:59] | Owen, ask. | 欧文 问吧 |
[21:02] | I-it’s none of my business. | 这不关我事 |
[21:03] | – I don’t need to — – We met in a writer’s group. | -我不需要 -我们在作家小组认识 |
[21:07] | I didn’t know you wrote. | 你还写作啊 |
[21:08] | Just stories. | 就是些小故事 |
[21:10] | Little things about my time in the service. | 一些我服役时候的小事 |
[21:14] | John liked them. | 约翰很喜欢 |
[21:16] | One night, we stayed late talking about my stories, | 有一晚 我们聊我的故事聊到很晚 |
[21:19] | and he shared some of his. | 他也分享了他的故事 |
[21:21] | He — he did a stint in the navy. | 他在海军呆过一段时间 |
[21:24] | And after a while, | 过了一会儿 |
[21:26] | we realized we were the only ones still around. | 我们才意识到只剩我们俩了 |
[21:32] | He asked if I wanted to go for some coffee | 他问我愿不愿意去喝点咖啡 |
[21:35] | and keep the conversation going. | 然后继续聊一会儿 |
[21:37] | I did. | 我答应了 |
[21:42] | That was six months ago. | 那是六个月前 |
[21:43] | And somehow we’ve never run out of things to talk about. | 不知怎的我们从不缺少话题 |
[21:51] | So, that’s it? Just coffee and conversation? | 就这样吗 咖啡和聊天 |
[21:54] | Do you really want to hear about your mother’s sex life? | 那你还想听你老妈的性生活吗 |
[21:56] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[21:58] | Owen, does it matter that he’s not what you pictured? | 欧文 他与你想象的不同 这很重要吗 |
[22:02] | Yes, it matters, ’cause there’s something wrong here. | 很重要 因为总有一些不对劲 |
[22:07] | He’s half your age. He’s younger than I am. | 他年纪是你的一半 他比我还小 |
[22:10] | Mom, I think he’s using you. | 妈妈 我觉得他在利用你 |
[22:14] | For what? For sex? | 利用我什么 上床么 |
[22:16] | Well, god bless him. | 矮油 真是苦了他 |
[22:17] | Stop it. That’s not what I meant. | 别乱讲 我不是那个意思 |
[22:20] | For money. Your pension, maybe. | 为了钱 也许是你的养老金 |
[22:22] | That’s what these guys do. | 这些人就会做这种事 |
[22:23] | They — they prey on older people. | 他们专门找上老年人 |
[22:25] | What do you mean, “These guys”? John’s not “These guys.” | 你什么意思 这些人 约翰不是这些人 |
[22:29] | There’s no way a man like that could… | 像他那样的男人是不可能 |
[22:34] | Could love me? | 爱我吗 |
[22:40] | Is that what you were gonna say? | 是这个意思吗 |
[22:43] | There’s no way a man like that could love me. | 像他那样的男人是不可能爱我的 |
[22:47] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:49] | Just think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[22:53] | For a moment, put your heart aside and try to think about it. | 就一会儿 别感情用事 用理智思考 |
[22:59] | You should have told me right away. | 你应该立刻告诉我的 |
[23:01] | I would have never let this guy do this to you. | 我不会让他这样对你 |
[23:03] | It’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[23:04] | It feels right. | 感觉却很对 |
[23:10] | I want you to go. | 你出去吧 |
[23:12] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:13] | I don’t want to see anyone make a fool out of you. | 我不希望看到别人把你当成傻子耍 |
[23:16] | And I won’t let anybody hurt you. | 而我也不会让任何人伤害你 |
[23:18] | Please. | 请出去 |
[23:32] | I like your mom. She’s funny and smart. | 我喜欢你妈妈 风趣又机智 |
[23:35] | – I mean, I’m not surprised. – Is there a point? | -我一点也不吃惊 -能说重点么 |
[23:39] | Owen, if it were my mom, I would be thrown, too, | 欧文 如果是我的妈妈 我也会很吃惊 |
[23:43] | But from talking to her, | 但跟她聊过后 |
[23:45] | it seems like they’re really in love. | 感觉他们真的在恋爱 |
[23:46] | You spent 15 minutes listening to her, | 你花了十五分钟听她说话 |
[23:48] | and you have this whole thing figured out. | 你就全都明白了吗 |
[23:49] | I know nothing about this guy. | 我一点也不了解这个男人 |
[23:51] | You don’t know my mother, | 你不了解我妈妈 |
[23:51] | so please just stay the hell out of it. | 所以拜托别搅合进来 |
[24:03] | We went to this beautiful lake… | 我们去了这个很美的湖 |
[24:05] | Shh. Don’t speak. | 嘘 别说话 |
[24:06] | …with these waterfalls. | 有瀑布 |
[24:07] | You’ll scare him away. | 你会把它吓跑的 |
[24:09] | Everyone on my tour was jumping off this big, high ledge into the lake. | 一起旅行的每个人都从那个大高台上往湖里跳 |
[24:14] | I was so terrified to do it, but it was like | 我太怕了不敢跳 |
[24:17] | the big, high point of the trip for them. | 但这就是旅行中的亮点 |
[24:20] | I didn’t want to be the only one who didn’t go. | 我不想做唯一没跳的人 |
[24:22] | I didn’t want to miss out on the high point. | 我不想错过亮点 |
[24:26] | I’m so glad I jumped. It was exhilarating. | 很开心我跳了 非常兴奋 |
[24:29] | Amazing. It changed me forever. | 不可思议 永远的改变了我 |
[24:32] | Please stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[24:36] | Do you think that’s when I got this thing in me? | 你说是不是那时候我才得病 |
[24:39] | Andrea, don’t move. | 安德莉亚 不要动 |
[24:44] | Come to mama. | 到妈妈这来 |
[24:47] | Oh, no! Stop, stop, stop! | 啊 不要 停停停 |
[24:49] | – It’s grabbing. It’s grabbing. – Just a little more. Just a little — | -它在抓我 它在抓我 -就差一点点 |
[24:50] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[24:52] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 抱歉 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna take a little break. | 咱们暂停一下 |
[25:01] | Then we’ll try again. | 等会儿再试一次 |
[25:02] | I’m not doing that again. | 我不要再试了 |
[25:04] | I’m not doing it. | 不试了 |
[25:06] | We’ll need to be very careful when connecting the graft | 连接移植物到耳后动脉时 |
[25:09] | to the posterior auricular artery. | 我们需要非常小心 |
[25:12] | And…there. | 到了 |
[25:15] | Scissors, please. | 请给我剪刀 |
[25:33] | Uh, hello, Dr. Bailey. | 你好啊 贝利医生 |
[25:36] | Bribery, Edwards? | 贿赂都用了啊 爱德华兹 |
[25:37] | You think bribery is an appropriate standard of practice | 你觉得贿赂符合医院标准吗 |
[25:40] | in this hospital, bribing for surgeries? | 用贿赂来换手术 |
[25:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:43] | You tried to bribe your way onto that surgery down there. | 你想通过贿赂参加手术 |
[25:46] | Warren. | 华伦 |
[25:47] | Sleeping with the enemy. | 与敌人共眠 |
[25:48] | You demean yourself, and you demean medicine. | 你贬低了自己 也贬低了医学 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:53] | And it doesn’t matter, anyway. It didn’t work. | 不过不要紧 根本没成功 |
[25:54] | $50? | 50美元 |
[25:58] | $50. | 才50美元 |
[26:00] | Do you know how much a full ear replantation | 知道我当年一台全耳移植手术 |
[26:02] | would have gone for in my day? | 需要多少钱换吗 |
[26:03] | $100, easy. | 起价100美元 |
[26:05] | $120, even, plus two weeks of night call. | 甚至要120美元 外加两周夜班 |
[26:09] | You add in inflation, | 再考虑到通货膨胀 |
[26:10] | you should have offered him $175, at least. | 你至少应该给他175美元 |
[26:12] | $50. | 才50美元 |
[26:17] | We can’t even go to dinner for $50. | 50美元连吃顿饭都不够 |
[26:22] | Gelfoam, please. I need more retraction. | 明胶海绵 再向后拉开点 |
[26:24] | Any more, and we’ll need to extend the incision. | 再拉开点 就得扩大切口了 |
[26:26] | Well, then we’ll extend the incision. | 那就扩大切口 |
[26:28] | I need better visualization of the bile duct. | 胆管造影要更清晰些才行 |
[26:30] | – His hepatic veins are bleeding. – His liver’s too scarred. | -肝静脉出血 -肝受损太严重了 |
[26:32] | We need to stop, give him extra clotting factors. | 我们得停止手术 输入凝血因子 |
[26:34] | – We can’t stop. – I told you it was a bad idea. | -我们不能停下 -我早说过这是个糟糕的办法 |
[26:35] | His body can’t take it. He’s already deteriorating. | 他的身体受不了 情况已经恶化了 |
[26:38] | Let’s pack him and get out. | 缝合后送他出去吧 |
[26:39] | We can’t close him now. He will die. | 我们现在不能缝合 他会死的 |
[26:41] | He’ll be dead in a week. | 他活不过一周 |
[26:42] | How long has he been on the transplant list? | 他加入移植名单多久了 |
[26:44] | Will he get a liver this week? | 他这周能等到肝脏吗 |
[26:49] | I could do a hepatico-j to decompress the liver. | 我可以做一个肝管空肠吻合术来减轻肝脏的压力 |
[26:51] | – That’s crazy. It’ll never work. – It’s a chance. | -这太疯狂了 肯定没用 -总要赌一把 |
[26:53] | I didn’t ask you for a chance. I asked you for an opinion. | 我没有让你赌一把 我是让你提供意见 |
[26:55] | Which I gave you, which I’m giving you now, | 我提供了啊 现在正在说啊 |
[26:57] | which you refuse to listen to. | 可你根本不想听 |
[26:58] | You hijacked my patient | 你劫持了我的病人 |
[26:59] | to perform a procedure that could kill him. | 让他做一场可能致命的手术 |
[27:00] | If you don’t like my surgical plan, | 如果你不喜欢我的手术计划 |
[27:01] | you are free to leave. | 你可以出去 |
[27:02] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[27:04] | Damn it. He’s dropping his pressure. | 见鬼 他的血压下降 |
[27:06] | I’m putting a shunt in from the splenic to the ivc. | 我要从脾静脉向下腔静脉分流 |
[27:08] | The anastomosis is not gonna hold. | 吻合术行不通 |
[27:09] | It’s the only way. Right angle. | 这是唯一的办法了 找好角度 |
[27:19] | 华盛顿特区 一周前 | |
[27:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:25] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[27:27] | I was | 我刚才 |
[27:30] | It is 1 a.M. | 现在是凌晨一点 |
[27:31] | How soon can you be at the lab? | 你最早能几点到实验室 |
[27:35] | I couldn’t stop thinking about your research. | 我一直在思考你的研究 |
[27:38] | You’ve been thinking about my research? | 你一直在思考我的研究 |
[27:39] | Come here. Come on. Let me show you. Look. | 来这 过来 看看这个 你看 |
[27:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[27:47] | Yeah, I know. I told you. | 是的 我知道 我早说过吧 |
[27:49] | It’s all about the excitatory pathways. | 关键在兴奋性通路身上 |
[27:52] | Here, look. | 在这里 看 |
[27:54] | – See? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[28:00] | Your blood pressure’s dropped since the last check. | 自上次检查后你的血压就下降了 |
[28:02] | You feeling okay? | 感觉如何 |
[28:03] | I feel like I’m being made too much fuss over | 我受到了大家的关注 |
[28:06] | ’cause my son’s the boss. | 因为我的儿子是主任 |
[28:10] | Okay, so, uh, the cat’s fed, | 好了 猫已经喂了 |
[28:12] | Um, I got the recycling down to the curb. | 垃圾也清理好了 |
[28:14] | I brought you some clothes and stuff. | 我还给你带了衣服和其他物品 |
[28:15] | I couldn’t find your journal, | 我找不到你的日记了 |
[28:17] | So I just picked you up a fresh one down in the gift shop. | 所以我在纪念品商店又给你买了本新的 |
[28:19] | You didn’t have to do all that. | 你不必做这些事 |
[28:22] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[28:24] | Hey, are you — are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:26] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧 |
[28:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:32] | You’ve very, very sweet. | 你非常非常贴心 |
[28:36] | But I don’t think… | 但我觉得 |
[28:40] | We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不该在一起 |
[28:42] | Not anymore. | 不能再继续了 |
[28:44] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | You don’t need this, John — | 你不必过这样的生活 约翰 |
[28:48] | A frail, old woman who falls in the shower. | 照顾一个在浴室跌倒的虚弱老女人 |
[28:50] | Stop it. Is this — is this because Owen — | 别说了 是不是因为 因为欧文 |
[28:55] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[28:56] | And he’s been to hell and back. | 他几乎是死后重生 |
[28:59] | And he does everything for me. | 他为我付出了一切 |
[29:02] | And if he feels that it isn’t — | 如果他觉得这样不好 |
[29:03] | Hey, hey, Evelyn. | 等等 艾芙琳 |
[29:07] | Do yo believe that? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[29:10] | We need help in here! | 来人帮忙 |
[29:14] | Okay, her abdomen’s rigid. | 她腹部僵硬 |
[29:15] | – Evelyn. – Step outside, all right? | -艾芙琳 -在外面等 好吗 |
[29:17] | Blood pressure’s dropping drastically. | 血压下降很快 |
[29:18] | She’s going into shock. | 她马上要休克了 |
[29:19] | Page Pierce, and get Owen Hunt. | 呼叫皮尔斯 通知欧文·亨特 |
[29:26] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[29:31] | Shunt is in. | 分流做好了 |
[29:32] | Bleeding seems under control. | 失血控制住了 |
[29:33] | – You seem surprised. – I’m glad it worked. | -你看起来很惊讶 -办法奏效 我很欣慰 |
[29:36] | You’ve questioned every move I’ve made. | 你质疑我的每个决定 |
[29:37] | You, of all people? I need you to believe in me. | 你和其他人不同 我要你相信我 |
[29:40] | Crap, there’s — | 糟糕 这是 |
[29:41] | I see it. The anastomosis is leaking. | 我看到了 造口出现渗漏 |
[29:43] | Come on, Danny. | 加油 丹尼 |
[29:49] | What happened?! | 发生了什么事 |
[29:50] | Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. | 腹腔大动脉瘤破裂 |
[29:52] | The dizziness, the bruising on her back — | 头晕和背部的伤痕 |
[29:53] | They must have been caused by a sentinel bleed. | 可能都是前哨出血引起的 |
[29:55] | What the hell, Richard? How’d you not see this? | 搞什么鬼 理查德 你怎么没发现 |
[29:56] | Hey, all of her injuries were consistent with her fall. | 她的伤口只是摔伤而已 |
[29:59] | None of us would have thought to look any further. | 谁也没想到要深究 |
[30:00] | I know you’re worried, but we have her. | 我知道你很担心 但有我们会照顾她的 |
[30:21] | I need you to tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我 你为什么在这里 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna go. She told me to go. | 我会走的 她让我离开 |
[30:25] | – Good. Go. – I will. | -好啊 走吧 -我会走的 |
[30:27] | But not until I know she’s all right. | 但要等到我知道她安然无恙 |
[30:30] | I know she doesn’t want me, and that’s fine. | 我知道她不想和我在一起 没关系 |
[30:33] | But I can’t just walk away not knowing how she is. | 但我不能弃她不顾就走了 |
[30:36] | I can’t just walk away from… | 我不能就这样离开她 |
[30:39] | I know she doesn’t want me, but I want her. | 我知道她不想要我 但我想和她在一起 |
[30:44] | I have to know that she’s out there in the world okay. | 我要知道 她好好活在这世上 |
[30:47] | I can’t go not knowing. | 必须知道这点才能走 |
[30:50] | She’ll never even know I was here. | 她永远不会知道我在这里等过 |
[30:51] | You don’t have to say anything to her. | 你什么都不必对她讲 |
[30:53] | I’ll go the moment that I know. | 一知道她没事我马上就走 |
[30:57] | But until then, I am sitting here in this chair, | 但在那之前 我会一直坐在这里 |
[31:02] | until I know that Evelyn is all right. | 等待艾芙琳安然无恙的消息 |
[32:02] | Hey. He’s okay, right? The surgery worked? | 他没事对吧 手术成功了吗 |
[32:04] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗 |
[32:09] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[32:14] | Kathy, I’m — | 凯西 我 |
[32:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:20] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对他的死深表遗憾 |
[32:23] | No! | 不 |
[32:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[32:28] | No! | 不 |
[32:47] | – Tell me that’s not — – Yes. | -告诉我那不是真的 -是真的 |
[32:50] | The VPA cells are connecting almost twice the rate of normal cells. | VPA细胞大概是正常细胞连接率的两倍 |
[32:55] | This is amazing! | 太了不起了 |
[32:57] | You’re amazing! I could kiss you. | 你太了不起了 我真想亲你个遍 |
[33:00] | Uh.. uh, I mean, I won’t. | 我是说 我不会这么做 |
[33:01] | Obviously I won’t. Sorry. | 当然不会 抱歉 |
[33:03] | But all the wrong turns and brick walls, | 但是在经过所有的弯路和障碍后 |
[33:06] | and finding the answer is such a high. | 能找到答案真是让人太兴奋了 |
[33:25] | It’s getting late. | 太晚了 |
[33:27] | Um…I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:30] | Do you have to? | 你非走不可吗 |
[33:59] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[34:02] | Mer, stop! | 梅尔 停下 |
[34:06] | – He should have lived. – He couldn’t. | -他本来能活下来的 -他活不成的 |
[34:08] | You saw how messed up his liver was. | 你也看到他的肝脏受损有多严重了 |
[34:09] | I should have saved him. | 我本该能救活他 |
[34:10] | I could have saved him if you weren’t bringing me down… | 如果不是你一直质疑我 怀疑我 |
[34:13] | with your doubting and second-guessing and distracting me. | 让我分心 让我难过 我本可以救活他的 |
[34:15] | – Mer. – He should have lived. | -梅 -他本该可以活下来的 |
[34:17] | He should have lived! He should have lived. | 他本该可以活下来的 他本该可以活下来的 |
[34:22] | Stop. Get off! Stop it! | 干什么 滚开 别这样 |
[34:24] | Come on. No. | 好了 不要 |
[34:25] | – I’m mad at you. – No, you’re not. | -我恨你 -你才没有 |
[34:27] | – I am. – No, you’re mad at Derek. | -我有 -不 你恨的是德里克 |
[34:29] | You want to take it out on me, go on. | 你要是想把火发在我身上 那就来吧 |
[34:31] | You want to yell and hit and scream | 如果你在家里不开心 |
[34:32] | ’cause things are hard at home, okay. | 想要吵架 打人或者喊一喊 都可以 |
[34:34] | You want to be a mess, be a mess. | 你想要胡来 那就胡来吧 |
[34:35] | I don’t care. I can take it. | 我不介意 我能承受 |
[34:37] | But in that O.R. — | 但刚刚在手术室 |
[34:38] | you are not a mess in that O.R. | 刚刚在手术室你没有乱来 |
[34:40] | You tried. We both did. | 你尽力了 我们都尽力了 |
[34:41] | You didn’t do this. | 这不是你造成的 |
[34:42] | You didn’t kill that kid, okay? | 那孩子不是你害死的 |
[34:43] | So keep it together. | 振作一点 |
[35:02] | We were able to repair her aneurysm. | 我们修补了她的动脉瘤 |
[35:04] | – So she’s gonna be okay? – Yeah, that’s good. | -所以她没事了吗 -是的 是个好消息 |
[35:06] | She should recovery nicely. That was one lucky fall. | 她会顺利康复的 那可是幸运的摔跤 |
[35:09] | If her aneurysm had ruptured outside of the hospital, | 如果她的动脉瘤在医院之外破裂了 |
[35:13] | she wouldn’t have made it. | 她就活不了了 |
[35:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | Tell your mom I said goodbye. | 请转告你妈我道过别了 |
[35:31] | I ordered this book that she’s been searching for forever. | 我买了她一直在找的那本书 |
[35:34] | It was out of print. I found it. I had it shipped. | 已经绝版了 我找到了 已经发货了 |
[35:35] | Uh, it arrived yesterday. | 昨天到的 |
[35:37] | Um, it’s in this little brown package | 在蓝色沙发附近的桌子上 |
[35:39] | on the table near the blue sofa. | 一个棕色的包裹 |
[35:42] | Will you make sure she gets it? | 请转交给她好吗 |
[35:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | John, wait. | 约翰 等等 |
[35:53] | I told you to go. | 我叫你走的 |
[35:59] | Yeah, well, Owen suggested that you might be full of crap. | 是啊 但是欧文觉得你都是在胡言乱语 |
[36:03] | I asked him to stick around. | 我请他留下来的 |
[36:05] | We’ve been talking. | 我们谈过了 |
[36:09] | Oh, God. I wish you didn’t have to see me like this. | 上帝啊 真希望你没有见到我这番模样 |
[36:13] | I look so — | 我看起来如此 |
[36:17] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[36:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[36:30] | Okay, just relax, Andrea. | 好了 放松 安德莉亚 |
[36:33] | Dr. Wilson said I could have a look at | 威尔逊医生说需要我来看一眼 |
[36:34] | your little buddy there? | 你那里的小伙伴 |
[36:35] | No. | 不要 |
[36:35] | Okay, I feel for you. I do. | 我理解你的感受 真的 |
[36:38] | But you got to let us yank him out. | 但你必须得让我们把它拽出来 |
[36:39] | – Wilson! – But it hurts. | -威尔逊 -但是好疼 |
[36:40] | I think he has teeth. | 我觉得它有牙齿 |
[36:42] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你跟害怕 |
[36:44] | He is, too. He doesn’t want to come out. | 它也很害怕 它不想出来 |
[36:47] | He has found the perfect… safe home. | 它找到了一个完美的 安全的家 |
[36:51] | The tissues in your sinuses are warm and damp and cozy. | 你的鼻窦组织是那么温暖湿润 那么舒适 |
[36:56] | But they’re also tasty, and he’s gonna get hungry, | 但也非常好吃 它随时都会饿的 |
[37:00] | and then he’s gonna start chomping away. | 等它饿了它可就会开咬了 |
[37:02] | And the more he chomps through them, | 它咬的越多 |
[37:05] | the closer he’s gonna get to your brain. | 就越会靠近你的大脑 |
[37:07] | And your brain — oh, your brain. | 而你的大脑 啊 脑子耶 |
[37:10] | That’ll — that’ll be like Christmas dinner. | 那简直 简直就是圣诞晚宴 |
[37:13] | He’s here. He’s right here. Get him out. | 在这 它在这里 快把它拿出来 |
[37:15] | Okay, okay, Andrea. This is what I want you to do. | 好的 安德莉亚 照我说的做 |
[37:16] | I want you to take a great big sniff. | 我需要你深深地吸一口气 |
[37:18] | What? Sniff in? No way. | 什么 吸气 不要 |
[37:20] | H-he’ll end up somewhere behind my eyeball. | 它会跑到我眼球后面的什么地方去的 |
[37:22] | No, he won’t. Your sinuses will contract. | 不 不会的 你的鼻窦会收缩 |
[37:24] | It’ll help. I promise. Ready? | 能帮我们抓住它 我保证 准备好了吗 |
[37:26] | Sniff. | 吸气 |
[37:35] | There you are, you little bugger. | 你好啊 小虫虫 |
[37:38] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[37:39] | Oh, my god. It’s so gross. | 上帝啊 太恶心了 |
[37:40] | And he was in my face. What is it? | 我的脸里竟然有这玩意 这是什么 |
[37:42] | Oh, it’s a leech. Poor little guy. | 这是水蛭 可怜的东西 |
[37:45] | Do you want to keep him? | 你要留着它吗 |
[37:47] | If you don’t, I will. | 你不要的话我要 |
[37:58] | What? What is that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[38:00] | I pulled it out of a lady’s nose. | 我把它从一女人的鼻子里拽出来的 |
[38:04] | This little sucker had me working on one single case | 这倒霉玩意害我为了一个病人 |
[38:07] | all day. | 忙了整整一天 |
[38:08] | All day? | 整整一天 |
[38:10] | All day. | 整整一天 |
[38:11] | So you just logged six, seven uninterrupted hours of trauma | 所以你毫不费劲 就在创伤科连续待了 |
[38:15] | without even trying, | 六七个小时 |
[38:17] | all because of a stupid leech up someone’s stupid nose? | 结果都是因为某个倒霉鼻子里的倒霉水蛭 |
[38:19] | I think I’m gonna name him Herbie. | 我要叫他赫比 |
[38:21] | I’m gonna put Herbie up your nose while you sleep. | 我会趁你睡着了把赫比放你鼻子里的 |
[38:34] | Amelia. I am so… | 阿米莉娅 我非常 |
[38:36] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[38:39] | For being such a jackass? | 之前那么混蛋 |
[38:41] | And for how I spoke to you. I was out of line. | 还有那样对你说话 那太过分了 |
[38:46] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[38:47] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:53] | Don’t go. Not like this. | 别走 别就这么走了 |
[38:58] | It just took me by surprise. | 当时我被吓着了 |
[39:03] | I-I’m not always good with surprises. | 我一被吓着就很不好相处 |
[39:07] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[39:12] | Maybe we should get over that. | 不如我们还是翻过这一页吧 |
[39:13] | When we go without certain things for long enough, | 当我们放下某些东西 过了足够久的时间 |
[39:17] | it’s easy to forget… | 很容易就会忘记 |
[39:21] | just how much we need them. | 自己其实是多么需要他们 |
[39:28] | We forget what we had once. | 忘记了自己曾经拥有 |
[39:32] | We forget what it’s like to live with a thing… | 忘记了拥有这种事物的生活是什么样子 |
[39:37] | …not that we need, but that we want. | 这些我们不需要 但又渴望的东西 |
[39:41] | The kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[39:43] | Just put them to bed. | 刚刚哄睡着 |
[39:47] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[39:48] | Wait. Just… | 等等 等等 |
[40:00] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[40:01] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[40:11] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry. | 我不能这么做 对不起 |
[40:14] | Tell me that this is all in my head, | 告诉我只是我胡思乱想 |
[40:16] | that there isn’t something between us. | 我们之间没有任何暧昧 |
[40:18] | I know it’s there. | 我知道是存在的 |
[40:19] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[40:22] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[40:24] | I don’t want anything other than what I have with her. | 除了和她一起 其他的我都不要 |
[40:29] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:31] | Right now I have to go. | 我现在就得走了 |
[40:41] | That’s why it’s so important for us to remind ourselves, | 这就是为什么提醒自己 铭记在心 |
[40:48] | for us to remember. | 如此重要 |
[40:50] | I am calling post-it. | 我想起了便利贴 |
[40:52] | Zola and Bailey | 想起了佐拉 贝利 |
[40:54] | and tumors on the walls and ferry boat scrub caps. | 墙上的肿瘤 轮渡 手术帽 |
[41:01] | I thought D.C. was everything. | 我以为特区就是全部 |
[41:04] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:09] | You… | 你 |
[41:13] | You. | 你 |
[41:15] | You’re everything. | 你才是我的全部 |
[41:19] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[41:21] | and I’m not gonna stop loving you. | 我无法停止爱你 |
[41:23] | Meredith, I can’t live without you. | 梅瑞狄斯 离开你我活不下去 |
[41:26] | I don’t want to live without you. | 我不想生活里没有你 |
[41:30] | And I’m gonna do everything in my power to prove it. | 我会尽我全力证明这一点 |
[41:46] | I can live without you. | 离开你我能活下去 |
[41:53] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想那样 |
[41:59] | I don’t ever want to. | 从来也不想 |
[42:01] | Just because we can live without something, | 离开某人我们也能活得很好 |
[42:05] | it doesn’t mean we have to. | 并不意味着我们就必须离开 |