时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So he’s just… | 这么说他 |
[00:06] | back | 回来了 |
[00:07] | – For good? – Yeah. | -不走了 -是的 |
[00:10] | Ok. That face that you are making… | 好吧 我不太了解你 |
[00:11] | I don’t know you well enough to know what that means | 你这表情到底代表什么 |
[00:14] | You know those very happy cheerful people | 你知道那些拥有一切的人 |
[00:17] | who have everything. | 他们十分开心愉悦 |
[00:18] | And when the fact that they have everything comes up, | 当想要的一切都有的时候 |
[00:21] | They act very humble. | 他们会表现得很低调 |
[00:22] | And they say, “I’m just so blessed.” | 他们会说 我很幸福 |
[00:25] | Those people — you want to punch those people in the face. | 你嫉妒得恨不得朝那人脸上揍一拳 |
[00:28] | Yes. I do know those people. | 是的 我知道你说的那种人 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I’m one of those people now. | 好吧 我现在就是那种人 |
[00:31] | Okay. | 是么 |
[00:32] | This morning, I was standing on my porch | 今天早上 我站在自家走廊 |
[00:34] | of my perfect house looking in the window | 透过窗户看着完美的屋子 |
[00:37] | at my amazing, perfect children | 看到我可爱完美的孩子 |
[00:39] | and my amazing, gorgeous husband, | 魅力迷人的丈夫 |
[00:41] | on the way to my amazing job. | 然后来做称心的工作 |
[00:43] | And I thought to myself, “I have everything I’ve ever wanted. | 于是我在想 我想要的一切都有了 |
[00:48] | I am just so blessed.” | 我就是很幸福 |
[00:50] | I really want pummel your face in right now. | 我现在恨不得把你揍醒 |
[00:52] | Right, I would beat myself up. | 是啊 我都觉得自己幸福得欠揍 |
[00:55] | Except I’m too tired from — | 除了我现在有点累 |
[00:56] | Were you about to say that you’re exhausted | 你是不是要说你累是因为 |
[00:58] | from all the great sex you’re having? | 滚床单滚到精疲力尽了 |
[01:00] | I am just so blessed. | 我实在太幸福了嘛 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna walk away from you now. | 我得离你远点 |
[01:05] | Picture the life you dreamed of living… | 想象一下你梦想的生活 |
[01:11] | …the person you pictured being with. | 想象一下你的人生伴侣 |
[01:14] | Picture the job you dreamed you’d have. | 想象一下梦想中的工作 |
[01:16] | I’m a surgeon here at Grey-Sloan, | 我是格蕾斯隆医院的外科医生 |
[01:18] | But I like to think of myself first as a teacher. | 但我觉得自己首先是位老师 |
[01:21] | I train young doctors to become surgeons. | 我训练年轻医生成为外科医生 |
[01:24] | Are you living the life you envisioned for yourself? | 你的生活和预想的一样吗 |
[01:27] | Are you who you wanted to be… | 你成为预想中的人了吗 |
[01:29] | You guys, let’s get a picture. Come on. | 大家来照张相吧 快点 |
[01:36] | Everybody, eyes over there. | 大家看这里 |
[01:38] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[01:40] | Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! | 茄子 茄子 茄子 茄子 |
[01:42] | …When you grew up? | 你长大时想过这些么 |
[01:43] | I have some loose ends in D.C., | 我在华盛顿还有事没处理完 |
[01:45] | So I’ll be flying back and forth for a few weeks. | 这几周我要做空中飞人 |
[01:47] | Tie them up, hand them off, and then I’ll be here for good. | 把工作做好完结交接 然后就回来不走了 |
[01:49] | And you want to come back full-time? | 你想全职留在这里吗 |
[01:51] | – That’s the plan. – This is great. | -我是这么打算的 -太好了 |
[01:53] | You realize all this has to be approved? | 你知道这需要被批准吧 |
[01:55] | By whom? | 要谁批准 |
[01:56] | I’m on the board. I have privileges. | 我是董事会成员 我有特权 |
[01:57] | By Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[01:59] | Of course. I’ll ask Amelia. | 当然 我会问阿米莉亚 |
[02:02] | I am the head of the department of neurosurgery, | 我是神经外科的头儿 |
[02:05] | And that means I operate on…brains. | 意思是 我给脑部动手术 |
[02:09] | Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! | 好厉害 真了不起 |
[02:11] | It’s very cool, actually, | 事实上 是超级厉害 |
[02:13] | Because I fix the big, squishy, slimy computer | 因为我会修复这个支配你全身的 |
[02:16] | that runs your whole body. | 充满粘液软软的大家伙 |
[02:18] | If the brain goes, everything goes. | 脑子坏了 一切就全完了 |
[02:20] | It is the coolest. | 确实很了不起 |
[02:21] | And, this is Dr. Derek Shepherd, | 这位是德里克·谢博德医生 |
[02:23] | And he’s a member of our board, and, um… | 他是董事会成员 而且还是 |
[02:27] | I’m her brother. | 我是她哥哥 |
[02:28] | I’m also a neurosurgeon. I work for her. | 我也是神经外科医生 给她打下手 |
[02:31] | Your sister’s your boss? | 你妹妹是你的上司 |
[02:34] | My sister’s my boss. | 我妹妹是我的上司 |
[02:36] | Okay, kids, uh, let’s keep it moving. | 好了 孩子们 咱们接着参观 |
[02:38] | Thank you, doctors. | 谢谢医生们 |
[02:40] | Oh, sweet! | 真好 |
[02:42] | How hard was that for you to say? | 让你说这话很不容易吧 |
[02:44] | Rolls off the tongue. | 真心实意 |
[02:45] | It’s not gonna be like it was before. | 这次和以前不一样了 |
[02:47] | I’m not gonna angle for your job. | 我不会图谋你的工作 |
[02:49] | I’m not gonna steal your patients. I just want to work. | 不会偷走你的病人 我只想在这里工作 |
[02:50] | You say that now, but I know you, Derek. | 说归说 但我了解你 德里克 |
[02:53] | I know us. | 我了解我们 |
[02:54] | You grew up bossing me around. | 从小打到你习惯对我指手画脚 |
[02:56] | I — I don’t know that this can work. | 我不知道能否和平相处 |
[02:58] | Give me a chance, and I will show you. | 给我个机会 我会证明给你看 |
[03:02] | I don’t have anything for you today. | 今天没有手术让你做 |
[03:03] | I-I-I’m clipping an aneurysm later. | 我一会儿要做摘除动脉瘤手术 |
[03:06] | I will let you know. | 到时通知你 |
[03:08] | You’re not gonna make this fun, are you? | 你这不是要报以前的仇吧 |
[03:09] | It’s a lot of fun for me. | 当然要啦 |
[03:13] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:16] | Ew. Super no. | 绝对不行 |
[03:17] | Wait, no, he’s cute, I think. You’re going so fast. | 等等 怎么不行 我觉得他很可爱 你看得太快了 |
[03:19] | He’s 32 and wearing a high-school letterman jacket. | 他都32岁了还穿着高中优秀运动员衫 |
[03:22] | Your glory days are over, Steve. Give it up. | 你的光辉岁月过去了 斯蒂夫 死心吧 |
[03:24] | You are so quick to judge. | 你这么快就能决定了 |
[03:26] | It’s a skill. | 熟能生巧嘛 |
[03:26] | You spend enough time on this thing, | 在这事情上多花点时间 |
[03:28] | you can learn everything you need to know | 看一眼照片就能得到 |
[03:29] | from the first picture. | 所有你想要的答案 |
[03:31] | Will — cares too much about his cars. | 威尔 太在意他的车 |
[03:33] | Mike — too close with those cats. | 迈克 和猫太过亲密 |
[03:36] | Theo needs to learn to wear a shirt. | 阿苏要学会穿衣 |
[03:38] | Okay, okay, Theo is a no-go, | 好吧 阿苏肯定没戏 |
[03:40] | But maybe your pickiness is keeping you | 也许正是因为你很挑剔 |
[03:42] | from going on any real dates. | 所以才没有约会 |
[03:43] | You need to expand your horizons. | 你得放宽要求 |
[03:46] | My horizons haven’t been expanded in a very long time. | 我确实好久没有发育了[horizon可指人胚发育阶段] |
[03:50] | Ugh, gross! | 真恶心 |
[03:51] | I mean, yes, but gross. | 我是说 你说的没错 但很恶心 |
[03:55] | So, I am a plastic surgeon. | 我是整形科医生 |
[03:57] | I also operate on the ear, nose, and throat. | 我也给耳朵 鼻子和咽喉动手术 |
[04:00] | This is Dr. Warren. | 这位是沃伦医生 |
[04:01] | He is a terrific surgical resident. | 他是很棒的外科住院医生 |
[04:03] | And together, we form the plastics posse. | 我们一起组成整形武装团 |
[04:09] | – Well, he calls us that. – Yeah. | -他非要叫这个名字 -是的 |
[04:10] | – But, uh, I do not. – Ah, it’s — it’s what we’re called. | -可我不喜欢 -我们的组合名就叫这个 |
[04:12] | It’s, you know, what they call us. | 大家都这么叫 |
[04:13] | No, see, they don’t think it’s cool because it’s not. | 不 他们觉得不酷 因为不好听 |
[04:15] | Well, it’s not for them, Ben. It’s for us, okay? | 与他们无关 本 是我们的名字 |
[04:19] | All right, kids, let’s go check out the E.R. | 好了 孩子们 咱们去看看急诊室吧 |
[04:22] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[04:23] | Making medicine cool. | 让医学变得有趣 |
[04:25] | Huh? Not familiar with the high-five. | 不习惯击掌庆祝啊 |
[04:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | So, I have a teleconference all day, | 我全天要开电话会议 |
[04:30] | So you can hold down the fort for me? | 你能替我照看一下吗 |
[04:31] | But I’m not on your service today. | 可我今天不跟你啊 |
[04:33] | You’re always on my service. | 你一直都跟着我 |
[04:34] | At least in spirit. Can I hear it? | 至少精神上相随 说来听听吧 |
[04:37] | Once? You want to say it? | 就说一次 你说给我听听 |
[04:39] | No. | 不 |
[04:40] | – No? Thinking about it? – Nope! | -不 你再考虑一下 -没门儿 |
[04:42] | Plastics posse. | 整形武装团 |
[04:48] | – Uh, ex-excuse me. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[04:50] | I lost track of my kids. | 我的孩子丢了 |
[04:51] | – And I… – your kids? | -我 -你的孩子 |
[04:52] | 10 of them, fifth graders, varying heights. | 十个五年级的孩子 高矮不一 |
[04:54] | Oh, the field trip. | 是参观团吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I went to the restroom, and I came out, | 是的 我去了趟卫生间 出来后 |
[04:57] | and they’d vanished, so I… | 他们就不见了 所以我 |
[04:59] | You’re a terrible chaperone is what you’re saying. | 你这带队可不怎么样啊 |
[05:03] | That’s what it looks like, yeah. | 看起来是这样的 |
[05:04] | I think they’re with Dr. Webber in the emergency room. | 我想他们应该由韦伯医生带去急诊室了 |
[05:07] | You don’t, uh, happen to know where that is, do you? | 你应该知道怎么过去吧 |
[05:09] | I do. Follow me. | 我知道 跟我走吧 |
[05:10] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:12] | A trauma is any kind of injury. | 外伤的形式多种多样 |
[05:15] | So, if you cut yourself or you break your leg skateboarding | 如果你割伤自己或滑雪时摔断腿 |
[05:18] | Or wreck your bike, all of those injuries are called traumas, | 或是从车上摔下来 这些伤都算外伤 |
[05:21] | And that’s what we are set up here to treat. | 我们这里就是专门处理外伤的 |
[05:23] | Now, for a lot of people, | 对大多数人来说 |
[05:24] | the emergency room can be kind of a scary place, | 急诊室是个有点恐怖的地方 |
[05:27] | But it’s actually — | 但其实 |
[05:28] | Cool. Cool. Cool. | 好棒啊 好酷啊 |
[05:30] | A police car! | 是辆警车 |
[05:32] | The police! I need some help over here! | 是警察 这里需要帮忙 |
[05:34] | Right here, right here, set him down. | 放在这里 放在这里 让他躺好 |
[05:35] | Kids, let’s move. | 孩子们 我们走吧 |
[05:36] | We got two guys down. | 一共两个人 |
[05:38] | We couldn’t wait for the medics. | 我们等不了医师了 |
[05:39] | Okay, I need a gurney. Trauma room is in there. | 推个轮床过来 外伤室在这里 |
[05:41] | Back up. | 退后 |
[05:42] | Page Grey, Torres. Let’s get cardio in here. | 呼叫格蕾 托瑞斯 叫心脏科的人来 |
[05:44] | Brett, they got you now, buddy. All right, you just relax. | 布雷特 有他们在 放心吧 兄弟 好了 你放松 |
[05:46] | You let them take care of you, okay? | 让他们给你治疗吧 |
[05:55] | It’s okay. Okay, let’s go. | 没事了 好了 我们走吧 |
[06:14] | Where are they going? Is that policeman gonna die? | 他们要去哪里 那个警察会死吗 |
[06:16] | All right, everyone stay calm. | 没事 大家保持冷静 |
[06:17] | Everything’s okay, all right? | 什么事都没有 |
[06:19] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:19] | Multiple gunshot wounds from a robbery still in progress. | 抢劫枪击致多人受伤 还在处理 |
[06:22] | Sounds like a bloodbath. Whoa — hi, kids. | 听起来像场大屠杀 孩子们好啊 |
[06:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:27] | Uh, I should probably go with them, right? | 我应该和他们一起过去 对吧 |
[06:29] | Did you get paged? | 呼叫你了吗 |
[06:30] | – No. – Then no. | -没有 -那就不用跟去 |
[06:31] | We should just take the kids back to the school. | 我们应该把孩子们送回学校 |
[06:33] | No, we can’t. | 不行 走不了 |
[06:34] | I can’t reach the bus driver, and he’s not due back till 3:00. | 我联系不上大巴司机 他原定下午3点来接 |
[06:35] | Is there someplace that we can — | 有没有地方能让我们呆会儿 |
[06:36] | Dr. Webber, you coming? | 韦伯医生 你也来吧 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[06:40] | Um, kids, let’s go see the babies. | 孩子们 咱们去看看婴儿 |
[06:42] | – It’s nice and peaceful up there. – Excuse me. | -那里充满美好与和平 -结果 |
[06:44] | Dr. Edwards will take you. | 爱德华兹医生会带你们去 |
[06:45] | – I will? – Yeah, it’ll be fine. | -让我去吗 -是的 没事的 |
[06:47] | Make medicine fun. | 让医学变得有趣 |
[06:48] | Educate, entertain, inspire. | 寓教于乐 激发灵感 |
[06:50] | And keep them away from the scary stuff. | 别让他们看到吓人的东西 |
[06:52] | It was a bank robbery. | 是抢劫银行案 |
[06:53] | Three suspects held up the bank tellers at gunpoint. | 三名嫌疑人用枪挟持银行出纳员 |
[06:55] | Brett and I moved in first, | 布雷特和我先进去的 |
[06:56] | But as soon as they saw us, they panicked. | 但劫匪一看到我们就慌了 |
[06:58] | They just started firing, | 于是开始乱开枪 |
[06:59] | hit me right through the side of my vest. | 从我防弹衣边上打中了我 |
[07:01] | Pete, try not to move your neck, okay? | 皮特 脖子不要移动 好吗 |
[07:03] | What are we looking at? | 情况怎么样 |
[07:03] | Two gunshot wounds to the upper-left chest cavity. | 胸腔左上部受到两处枪伤 |
[07:06] | At least three bullet holes in his left abdomen. | 腹部左边至少有三个弹孔 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna need access. | 我需要通道 |
[07:08] | Here, I’m gonna start a subclavian line. | 我要开始锁骨下静脉插管 |
[07:10] | Have they brought Brett in yet? | 他们把布雷特带来没 |
[07:11] | – He’s being worked on right next door. – Is he okay? | -他正在旁边的屋里治疗 -他怎么样 |
[07:14] | He took the brunt of it. | 他挡了很多枪 |
[07:15] | Two of them were armed. | 劫匪中有两人持有武器 |
[07:16] | Brett took one of them down, | 布雷特干掉了其中一个 |
[07:17] | then he grabbed the other one. | 然后抓到了另外一个 |
[07:18] | He ended the thing, even after he was hit. | 他甚至在中枪后还把那两人干掉了 |
[07:19] | He’s the only reason I’m standing here right now. | 我就是因为他还能站在这 |
[07:21] | Brett saved it. | 布雷特救了我们 |
[07:24] | Blood’s filling his chest cavity. | 胸腔内充满血液 |
[07:25] | He’ll need bilateral tubes. | 他需要双侧导管 |
[07:27] | Betadine. | 碘伏 |
[07:28] | Then take him up right now and start an ex-lap. | 然后马上带他上去做开腹探查术 |
[07:29] | Pete, we’re gonna cut into your chest | 皮特 我们要切开你的胸腔 |
[07:32] | to place a tube that will help you breathe. | 植入导管 帮助你呼吸 |
[07:34] | Even with the pain meds, it’s gonna hurt like hell, | 虽然有止疼药 但还是很疼的 |
[07:36] | but it’s the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[07:37] | All right, C-spine’s clear. | 脊柱没有问题 |
[07:39] | I’ll get out of your way. | 我就不影响你们了 |
[07:41] | Uh, hey, you’re bleeding quite a bit there. | 你这里流了很多血 |
[07:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:47] | No, you got shot in the leg. | 不 你的腿部中枪了 |
[07:48] | Come on. Let’s get you into a bed. | 来吧 我们得扶你到床上 |
[07:50] | I need a nurse in here. | 我需要护士 |
[07:51] | I’m right outside, Pete, all right? | 我就在外面 皮特 好吗 |
[07:54] | Dr. Hunt, the officer’s mother is here. | 亨特医生 这个警察的母亲来了 |
[07:55] | – Richard, can you? – Yeah, go ahead. | -理查德 你能 -好 你去吧 |
[07:57] | We got it. | 这里有我们 |
[07:59] | Pete, you ready? | 皮特 你准备好了吗 |
[08:08] | They said I should speak to a doctor. | 他们说我应该找个医生 |
[08:10] | Mrs. Gibson, your son sustained multiple gunshot wounds. | 吉布森女士 你儿子有多处枪伤 |
[08:13] | We’re assessing his injuries now, | 我们正在评估他的伤势 |
[08:14] | And I will update you as soon as we know more. | 一旦我们有消息 会立即告诉您 |
[08:16] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[08:18] | Which one of my sons? | 你说的是哪一个 |
[08:20] | They’re both here. | 我两个儿子都在这里 |
[08:24] | The GSW to the neck definitely hit the trachea. | 颈部的枪伤一定是伤到了气管 |
[08:26] | And he’s got one to the abdomen. | 而且他的腹部也有枪伤 |
[08:29] | Oh. Brett, do not try to talk. We got you. | 布雷特 不要说话 有我们在 |
[08:31] | I need to crike him before he loses his airway. | 我得在他失去气道前插入人造气管 |
[08:33] | Okay, do it quickly. | 好的 快点 |
[08:34] | I got to get him upstairs | 我得把他带上去 |
[08:35] | and examine these abdominal injuries. | 检查腹部的伤势 |
[08:36] | O.R. two is ready for us | 二号手术室准备好了 |
[08:38] | whenever he’s stable enough to transport. | 等他稳定 随时可以转送 |
[08:39] | Guys, these two cops are brothers, | 各位 这两个警察是兄弟 |
[08:42] | and Pete’s injuries are pretty severe. | 而且皮特的伤势很严重 |
[08:44] | So let’s not let their mother | 所以咱们不要让他们母亲 |
[08:44] | lose two sons in one day. | 在一天内丧失两个儿子 |
[08:52] | – Move, please! – Make way, guys. Doctor coming through. | -让开 -让路 各位 医生要过 |
[08:55] | Excuse me. Excuse me! Excuse me, guys. | 借过 借过 各位 |
[08:57] | Move, please. | 请让开 |
[08:59] | Um, do you think you could | 你能不能 |
[09:02] | maybe relocate your guys? | 把你的同事重新安置一下 |
[09:04] | I could try, but they’ll never listen. | 我可以试试 但他们不会听的 |
[09:08] | Is there any update on Brett? | 布雷特有什么消息吗 |
[09:09] | Um, it is too early to say, but he’s in good hands. | 现在还早 但医生都在好好照顾他 |
[09:14] | All right, now this looks like a through-and-through. | 这伤口看起来似乎是穿透伤 |
[09:17] | You’re missing a chunk of muscle, | 你丢失了一大块肌肉 |
[09:18] | and you have exposed bone fragments. | 而且你的骨碎片已经暴露了 |
[09:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:21] | Uh, no, I’m — just can’t believe what I’m looking at. | 没事 我就是不敢相信自己看到的 |
[09:24] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕 |
[09:25] | No, no, no. I just mean I can’t believe | 不不不 我就是不敢相信 |
[09:27] | that you carried your guy in on this leg. | 你用一只腿把你兄弟带来了 |
[09:29] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[09:32] | No, of course you didn’t. And you know what? | 当然了 你知道吗 |
[09:34] | You — you can tell your guys | 你可以告诉你的兄弟们 |
[09:36] | they can be wherever they need to. | 他们可以在任何地方 |
[09:40] | I’m Dan. Pruitt. | 我叫丹·普鲁伊特 |
[09:44] | Dr. Callie Torres. | 凯丽·托瑞斯医生 |
[09:46] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[09:47] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[09:50] | Is that another gunshot victim? | 那是另外一个枪伤受害者吗 |
[09:52] | Oh, hey, hey, hey. No, no, no — easy. | 不不不 淡定 |
[09:53] | You got to stay off this leg. | 你这条腿不能用劲 |
[09:55] | Multiple GSWs to the right abdomen and chest. | 右侧腹部和胸部有多处枪伤 |
[09:57] | Okay, trauma three. | 好的 三号创伤室 |
[09:59] | Get him intubated, put in a central line, | 给他插管 然后中央静脉穿刺 |
[10:01] | and send a trauma panel. Move! | 呼叫创伤小组 让开 |
[10:03] | Is he alive? He’s alive, right? | 他还活着吗 他还活着 对吗 |
[10:05] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[10:06] | He’s one of the suspects. | 他是其中的一个疑犯 |
[10:08] | He was sitting in the car while the others were in the bank. | 别的人在银行 他在外面的车里 |
[10:11] | I want to know how he turns out. | 我想知道他最后怎么样 |
[10:14] | Hey, guys, do you see that one in the back? | 各位 你们看见后面的那个婴儿没 |
[10:17] | Yeah, that’s one of mine. | 对 那是我的孩子 |
[10:18] | I operated on him before he was even born. | 他在出生前 我就给他做手术了 |
[10:21] | Now he’s two hours old and cute as a button. | 现在他出生两个小时了 超级可爱 |
[10:23] | A healthy little pop-tart. | 像个可爱的果馅饼 |
[10:25] | Mm. Pop-tart? | 果馅饼 |
[10:26] | Yeah, a fetus that’s popped. | 对 一个果馅包裹的婴儿 |
[10:27] | A baby that’s born from his mother’s womb. | 一个从他母亲子宫内出生的婴儿 |
[10:29] | You just ruined pop-tarts for me. | 你真是毁了我关于果馅饼的记忆 |
[10:31] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[10:32] | What’s a womb? | 子宫是什么 |
[10:33] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[10:40] | – You’re taking at this. – I don’t understand why | -你自己看着办 -我不知道为什么 |
[10:43] | ’cause I’m usually really good with kids. | 通常我还挺能应付孩子们的 |
[10:44] | – I have a question. – Go ahead. | -我有个问题 -说吧 |
[10:46] | Is that policeman going to die? | 那个警察会死吗 |
[10:48] | He was shot in the throat. | 他的喉咙中枪了 |
[10:49] | That’s why he was gurgling blood like that. | 所以他才那样子流血 |
[10:51] | And that means he can’t breathe, | 那意味着他无法呼吸 |
[10:53] | so isn’t he going to die? | 所以他不是应该会死吗 |
[10:57] | How we doing, Pete? | 感觉怎么样 皮特 |
[10:59] | Thinking of going for a run. | 想着去跑个步 |
[11:01] | This one — always the wise guy. | 这孩子一直都很聪明 |
[11:03] | Does this remind you of that trip to the E.R. | 这有没有让你想起来那次我被球砸中 |
[11:05] | when I got hit by a pitch? | 然后去急诊室的事 |
[11:07] | You didn’t even try to get out of the way. | 你根本都没想着躲开 |
[11:09] | Nothing changes, right? | 这次一样 对吗 |
[11:11] | I got to learn to duck. | 我是得学学怎么躲避了 |
[11:17] | Mom? | 妈 |
[11:17] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[11:21] | Remember that potluck we did a couple years ago? | 记得我们几年前的那次家庭聚会吗 |
[11:24] | With all the guys in your backyard? | 所有人在我们家后院的那次 |
[11:27] | When we get out of here, we got to do that again, okay? | 等我们出去 一定要再来一次 好吗 |
[11:30] | But bigger, m-more people. | 但要更大 邀请更多人 |
[11:32] | We’ll invite these doctors. Everybody loved it. | 我们邀请这些医生 大家都会喜欢的 |
[11:35] | Okay. Sure, honey. | 好的 宝贝 |
[11:37] | We were gonna make it an annual thing, remember? | 我们打算把它搞成一年一度的 记得吗 |
[11:40] | We never did. | 但一直没成行 |
[11:43] | We got to do that — | 我们一定要那样做 |
[11:45] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[11:47] | Peter?! | 皮特 |
[11:50] | We’re gonna take good care of your boy, Ma’am. | 我们会照顾好您儿子的 女士 |
[11:52] | We need Pierce back in here! | 我们需要皮尔斯回来 |
[11:56] | They’ve got him, Mrs. Gibson. Pete’s a tough kid. | 有他们在 吉布森女士 皮特很坚强 |
[12:03] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[12:04] | – There’s a trauma. – I didn’t page you. | -有创伤啊 -我没呼叫你 |
[12:06] | Amelia, I’m here to help you. Let me help. | 艾米莉亚 我是来帮你的 让我帮你 |
[12:08] | You’re the boss. I’ll do whatever you need. | 你是领导 我听你指挥 |
[12:09] | You want to help? Take my aneurysm. | 你想帮忙 我有个动脉瘤手术 |
[12:12] | O.R. four — go clip it. | 四号手术室 去切除了 |
[12:14] | And there it is. That pause. | 又来了 你迟疑了 |
[12:17] | The one that means, “I don’t want the boring aneurysm, | 那个意思是”我不想要无聊的动脉瘤 |
[12:19] | I want the big, exciting neuro trauma.” | 我想要刺激 重要的神经创伤” |
[12:21] | You don’t do second place. | 你不可能接受第二名 |
[12:23] | I do now. I’m clipping an aneurysm. | 我现在接受 我去切除动脉瘤 |
[12:29] | We have an audience out there. | 外面有我们的观众了 |
[12:30] | I know. Starting cardiac massage. | 我知道 开始心脏按压 |
[12:33] | Hang another unit of blood on the rapid infuser. | 在快速注射器内注入一单位血量 |
[12:35] | Right away. | 马上好 |
[12:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:39] | Come on, pete. Give me something. | 拜托 皮特 给我点反应 |
[12:41] | Give me anything. | 什么反应都行 |
[12:46] | I have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[12:49] | – Got a pulse. – There he is. | -有脉搏了 -救回来了 |
[12:52] | – What’s the story? – Traumatic arrest. | -什么情况 -创伤性心脏骤停 |
[12:53] | Down for 14 minutes. | 14分钟无反应 |
[13:01] | Pupils are fixed. | 瞳孔散大了 |
[13:02] | No. | 不可能 |
[13:04] | We lost him? | 他没挺过来 |
[13:05] | No corneal reflex, either. | 也没有角膜反射 |
[13:06] | I’ll do a formal exam in six hours, | 我会在6小时内再做正式的检查 |
[13:08] | but someone needs to prepare the family. | 但有人要去告知家属做好准备了 |
[13:12] | He’s most likely brain dead. | 他很有可能是脑死亡 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:17] | We lost him. | 我们失去他了 |
[13:32] | Pete’s body is still strong, | 皮特的身体依然强壮 |
[13:34] | but I’m afraid his brain | 但我担心他的大脑 |
[13:38] | has been deprived of oxygen for too long. | 已经长时间失去氧气 |
[13:43] | He won’t wake up? | 他醒不过来了 |
[13:46] | No. | 对 |
[13:47] | I’m afraid he’s brain dead. | 恐怕他已经脑死亡了 |
[13:52] | Mrs. Gibson, I am so sorry for your loss. | 吉布森女士 我很遗憾您失去了亲人 |
[13:56] | And Brett? | 那布雷特呢 |
[13:58] | He’s still in surgery. | 他仍在手术中 |
[14:00] | And he’s gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[14:01] | He’s stable now. | 他现在稳定了 |
[14:03] | We’re taking care of him as best we can. | 我们在尽我们所能照顾他 |
[14:09] | Who would do this to them? | 是谁对他们开的枪 |
[14:12] | Okay, blood in the abdomen. | 腹腔内有血液 |
[14:14] | Possible liver injury. | 可能是肝脏受伤 |
[14:15] | Turn him on three. One, two, three. | 数三声 把他翻过来 1 2 3 |
[14:18] | No visible wounds on his back. | 背部没有明显伤口 |
[14:20] | Looks like a bullet’s lodged near his spine. | 似乎有一颗子弹卡在了脊柱附近 |
[14:22] | Page neuro! Tell them to meet us in the O.R. | 呼叫神经科 告诉他们在手术室见 |
[14:25] | Bailey, there’s a cop asking about this — | 贝利 有个警察想问关于这个… |
[14:27] | Oh, my god, how old is he, 15? | 天哪 他才多大 15岁 |
[14:29] | Too young to be playing with guns. | 根本没到玩枪的年龄 |
[14:31] | This kid was really shooting at cops? | 这小孩真的朝警察开枪了 |
[14:32] | But he’s the driver, according to the police. | 据警方说 他是司机 |
[14:34] | Alleged driver. | 只是嫌疑司机 |
[14:36] | Can I tell him anything? | 有什么我能告诉他的 |
[14:37] | Tell him he’s still alive, for now. | 告诉他他暂时还活着 |
[14:39] | Notify O.R. Six we’re on our way up with an emergency ex-lap. | 通知六号手术室我们要过去做紧急开腹探查术 |
[14:42] | Right away. | 立刻 |
[14:46] | Awesome! | 好厉害 |
[14:48] | What did I tell you? Pretty cool, right? | 我怎么说的来着 很厉害 对吧 |
[14:50] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:51] | Me! Me! Me! I do! | 我有 我有 |
[14:55] | I got a marble stuck in my nose once. | 有一次我的鼻子被弹珠卡住了 |
[14:58] | That’s… not a question. | 这个 不是一个问题 |
[15:00] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[15:01] | Are you sure this is okay? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, it’s totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[15:03] | We got the nail out. | 我们把钉子取出来了 |
[15:05] | “We”? You pulled that nail out of a guy’s head? | 我们 你把那个钉子从人的颅骨里取出来了 |
[15:08] | I did. | 是的 |
[15:10] | Wow. So, you’re kind of a badass, huh? | 那你很帅气啊 |
[15:12] | I am. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | Okay, next slide. | 好了 下张片子 |
[15:15] | And this is a coffee can in a man’s abdomen. | 这张是一个人腹里的咖啡罐 |
[15:17] | – Cool! – That’s disgusting. | -酷 -好恶心啊 |
[15:19] | Okay, now that is… | 这个 |
[15:21] | That’s definitely not appropriate. | 这绝对有点过了 |
[15:25] | It’s totally fine. We got the can out, too. | 没问题的 我们把这个罐子也取出来了 |
[15:27] | S-sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[15:28] | But they’re gonna ask how it got in there. | 但是他们会问它是怎么进去的 |
[15:32] | Okay, guys, bus is here. Let’s roll out. | 好了 小朋友们 巴士到了 走吧 |
[15:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:37] | It’s a coffee can. | 是咖啡罐 |
[15:40] | All right. Let’s go, guys. Come on. | 好吧 走了 小朋友们 快走 |
[15:42] | Dang, just when we were starting to have fun. | 没劲 才开始玩得高兴呢 |
[15:46] | Bye! Bye. | 再见 |
[15:53] | Hey. Hey. I thought Amel– | 我以为阿米莉 |
[15:55] | Uh, I was looking for the other Dr. Shepherd. | 我在找另一个谢博德医生 |
[15:57] | She’s busy with the trauma. | 她忙着处理外伤 |
[15:59] | Did you talk to her? | 你跟她聊了吗 |
[16:01] | – I did. – And? | -是的 -然后呢 |
[16:02] | I’m clipping an aneurysm for her. | 我来帮她剪动脉瘤 |
[16:04] | Huh. And you’re good with that? | 那你也愿意做呀 |
[16:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:08] | Well, it’s a far cry | 这件事跟 |
[16:09] | from mapping the brain for the president. | 为总统绘制大脑图相差甚远啊 |
[16:11] | She’s been talking to you. | 她有跟你说啊 |
[16:13] | A bit. | 说了一点 |
[16:14] | I’m good with it. Actually, I’m a little nervous. | 我能行 其实 我有一点紧张 |
[16:17] | You sure you want to tell me that? | 你确定你要跟我说这个 |
[16:18] | No, I mean, it’s a good nervous, uh, good, excited. | 不 是好的紧张 兴奋那种 |
[16:21] | I just haven’t operated in months, and… | 我只是几个月没有动刀子了 而且 |
[16:25] | it feels really good to be back. | 能回来感觉很好 |
[16:27] | Well, we’re glad to have you back. | 我们很高兴你回来 |
[16:29] | Hey, Hunt. We should hang out more. | 亨特 我们应该经常聚聚 |
[16:32] | Do you fish? | 你钓鱼吗 |
[16:33] | Never. Never have. | 从不 从来没钓过 |
[16:34] | You should. We will. | 应该钓 咱俩去钓 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[16:36] | All right. Okay. | 好了 |
[16:40] | The bullet’s nicked the bone, but there’s no cord damage. | 子弹擦到了骨头 但没有伤到脊柱 |
[16:42] | I’d say leave it. Your call. | 我建议不动它 你来决定 |
[16:44] | Mm, this liver’s in bad shape. It’s actually avulsed. | 这个肝不行了 被撕开了 |
[16:47] | The blood supply’s completely gone. | 血供完全消失了 |
[16:50] | A kid this young helps commit robbery? | 这么小的年轻人协助抢劫 |
[16:52] | He’s not much older than Tuck. | 他比塔克大不了多少 |
[16:54] | Aw, damn it. | 我去 |
[16:57] | No, there’s no saving this liver. | 这肝脏不行了 |
[16:59] | He’s gonna need a transplant and fast. | 他需要马上移植器官 |
[17:02] | So, someone doesn’t get a liver because this shooter gets one? | 所以有人要因为凶手获得肝脏而失去机会吗 |
[17:05] | He won’t survive without one. | 没有肝脏他活不了 |
[17:07] | And we don’t know if this boy even had a gun on him. | 而且我们也不知道这男孩有没有持枪 |
[17:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:11] | If he didn’t shoot a cop, he was an accessory to someone who did. | 即使他没有射杀警察 他也协助了 |
[17:13] | He’ll be tried as an adult. | 他会像成年人一样受审 |
[17:14] | Hey, he’s a patient. | 他是个病人 |
[17:16] | We don’t pay attention to the backstory. | 我们不管背景是什么 |
[17:17] | We don’t know anything about him. | 他的什么我们都不了解 |
[17:19] | We know we lost a cop today. | 我们知道今天失去了一个警察 |
[17:21] | And we know he chose | 我们还知道他选择 |
[17:22] | to help his friends hold people up at gunpoint. | 帮助同伴射杀别人 |
[17:23] | You do that, you pretty much get the hand you’re dealt. | 你如果那样做 你也多少帮了他的忙 |
[17:29] | Pack him and aggressively resuscitate. | 包住他积极进行心肺复苏 |
[17:31] | Then leave him here with a scrub nurse. | 然后把他交给负责擦洗的护士 |
[17:33] | And you go find his family. | 然后你去找他的家属 |
[17:34] | I’ll call unos. | 我去联系器官共享联合网络 |
[17:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:38] | First things first. | 先说重要的 |
[17:40] | I checked on your partner, Brett. | 我看过你的搭档布雷特了 |
[17:41] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术 |
[17:42] | Minimal internal injury. | 微小内伤 |
[17:44] | They’re still working on the trachea repair, | 他们还在修复气管 |
[17:45] | but it didn’t hit any of the major blood vessels, | 但是好消息是 |
[17:47] | which is really great news. | 没有伤到主要血管 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | That’s…thanks. | 真的 感谢 |
[17:52] | Now you. | 现在说你 |
[17:53] | You aren’t going to need surgery, just a splint, | 你不需要手术 只需要固定夹板 |
[17:56] | But it does mean that you’ll need to stay off of it | 但这意味着你至少六周 |
[17:58] | for at least six weeks, maybe eight. | 不能碰你的伤口 可能要八周 |
[18:00] | You think that means one week, I can tell. | 我看的出来 你以为只需要一周 |
[18:02] | But it means six. At least, okay? | 但是至少需要六周 懂吗 |
[18:06] | After today, you know, | 今天过后 |
[18:09] | I think I might want to ride a desk for a while. | 我可能会想做段时间文案工作 |
[18:11] | After 14 years on the force, this is the first time | 值了十四年的勤 这是第一次 |
[18:13] | I ever had to fire my weapon on duty. | 我在值班时候需要开枪 |
[18:15] | First time we were ever fired at. | 第一次被射伤 |
[18:21] | Well, it sounds like it was a good run. | 听起来你的工作不错 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry it ended. | 很抱歉结束了 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | Any word on the kid? | 男孩那有什么消息吗 |
[18:28] | Uh, no. Still in the O.R. | 没有 还在手术室里 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:31] | I just need something good to come out of this day. | 我只是想今天能有点好消息 |
[18:35] | Abdominal injuries are under control. | 腹部损伤得到了控制 |
[18:37] | I’m ready to close. You about done, Kepner? | 我准备缝合了 你结束了吗 凯普娜 |
[18:39] | Almost. Then I’ll let Wilson close. | 马上 然后就让威尔逊缝合 |
[18:41] | Thank you, Dr. Kepner. | 谢谢 凯普娜医生 |
[18:43] | Okay, update me when you’re done. | 结束了告诉我 |
[18:46] | He’s de-satting. | 血氧饱和度在下降 |
[18:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:49] | Uh, it’s not me. | 不是我的问题 |
[18:50] | Field is clear. There’s no bleeders. | 该区域没问题 没有出血点 |
[18:52] | Nothing here. Tube’s intact. No leaks. | 这里也没问题 导管完好 没有漏 |
[18:57] | Check his pupils. | 检查他的瞳孔 |
[19:05] | No response. | 没反应 |
[19:06] | Oh, damn it. Damn it, damn it, Brett. | 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 布雷特 |
[19:08] | Did he throw a clot? | 他是不是血栓了 |
[19:09] | We won’t know until we get him up to C.T. | 不做CT看不出来 |
[19:11] | Page neuro, ask them to meet us post-op. | 通知神经科 让他们手术后会诊 |
[19:13] | – Right away. – We had him. | -马上 -本来有救的 |
[19:16] | We had him. | 本来有救的 |
[19:25] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Gibson. | 很抱歉 吉布森太太 |
[19:27] | Brett’s gone. | 布雷特去世了 |
[19:35] | I knew this could happen. | 我知道可能会这样 |
[19:44] | I’m afraid Brett suffered a large stroke during surgery. | 布雷特在手术中发生的大中风 |
[19:49] | Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon. | 很不幸 不常见 |
[19:51] | In this case, the damage was very severe, | 这个病例中的损伤非常严重 |
[19:55] | and it resulted in brain death. | 结果就是脑死亡 |
[19:57] | Mrs. Gibson, there was nothing anyone could do. | 吉布森太太 我们已经尽力了 |
[20:01] | But his hand is still warm in mine. | 但他的手在我的手中还是温暖的 |
[20:04] | His heart’s beating. I can see his breath. | 他的心在跳 我可以看到他的呼吸 |
[20:11] | I woke up this morning the mother of two perfect children. | 早上起来我还是两个好孩子的妈妈 |
[20:15] | Happy, proud. | 幸福 骄傲 |
[20:18] | And now… | 现在却 |
[20:21] | I just don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[20:25] | Very sorry, Mrs. Gibson. | 非常抱歉 吉布森太太 |
[20:29] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[20:42] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:44] | Pressure’s dropping, and he’s oozing from his drains. | 血压在下降 他在从引流管里向外渗血 |
[20:46] | Well, unos didn’t have anything available. | 器官共享联合网络没有可用肝脏 |
[20:49] | Neither did any of the hospitals here or in Oregon. | 俄勒冈州的其他医院也没有 |
[20:52] | Did you track down his family? | 你联系到他的家属了吗 |
[20:53] | Oh, he’s in the system. | 他在系统里 |
[20:56] | His latest foster parents haven’t seen him | 上个领养他的家庭 |
[20:57] | since the night he came to stay with them, though, | 在领养他的当晚就再也没见过他了 |
[20:59] | So, uh, they’re not exactly racing down here. | 所以他们不会过来了 |
[21:01] | So he’s alone? | 他就自己吗 |
[21:03] | And he’s just gonna die here, alone. | 他就要自己一个人死在这里吗 |
[21:05] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[21:06] | Well, without a liver, he’s got… | 没有肝脏的话 他还有 |
[21:08] | hours. | 几个小时 |
[21:12] | Ben, stay with him. | 本 留在这里 |
[21:13] | Keep his SBP above 100. | 保证他的收缩压在100以上 |
[21:15] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:17] | Well, I-I-I just can’t go to sleep tonight | 我只是知道自己如果不全都试一下的话 |
[21:18] | knowing I didn’t try absolutely everything. | 今晚我会睡不着 |
[21:23] | God, I mean, how did this happen? | 天呐 怎么会这样 |
[21:25] | This day started out so great. | 今天本来那么美好的开端 |
[21:27] | “Blessed,” I think you said. | 很幸福 你的原话啊 |
[21:28] | Now I have to go ask the mom for her son’s organs. | 现在我要请求那个母亲要她儿子的器官了 |
[21:31] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:32] | Is this how it has to be? | 真的非要这样吗 |
[21:33] | If I’m that happy, someone else has to be that unhappy? | 我开心了 就有人要受罪吗 |
[21:36] | I mean, this poor cops’ mom lost two sons today. | 这个可怜的警察的母亲今天失去了两个儿子 |
[21:40] | What? Two sons? | 什么 两个儿子 |
[21:43] | Stroke. | 中风 |
[21:44] | On the table. | 在手术台上 |
[21:45] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[21:48] | Okay, you have to tell their commanding officer. | 你得告诉他们的长官 |
[21:50] | He’s been asking for good news all day. | 他今天问了一天好消息了 |
[21:52] | Sure, I’ll go talk to him | 好的 等我问完 |
[21:54] | as soon as I’m done asking the mom | 这个母亲我们是否可以 |
[21:56] | if we can cut up her hero sons for body parts. | 切取她英雄儿子的器官之后就去跟他谈 |
[21:59] | Which, what time is it? | 哪个 现在几点了 |
[22:00] | Those organs will be dead soon, too. | 这些器官很快也会死的 |
[22:02] | Also, the commanding officer keeps asking | 还有 那个长官一直在问我 |
[22:03] | about the kid they brought in. | 带进来那个男孩的状况 |
[22:05] | I think it’s ’cause he just wants to hear that he’s dead. | 我想那是因为他只想听到他死的消息 |
[22:07] | Can you blame him? | 你能怪他吗 |
[22:10] | I showed a bunch of school kids | 我给一群小学生看了一张 |
[22:11] | that x-ray of a coffee can stuck up some guy’s butt. | 咖啡罐卡在肛门里的X光片 |
[22:14] | – Riveting. – Alex. | -引人入胜 -阿历克斯 |
[22:15] | Read the room, man. | 看看气氛再说话吧 兄弟 |
[22:16] | I was just trying to cheer you up. | 我只是想给你们打打气 |
[22:18] | Oh, Grey, um, is your patient an organ donor? | 格蕾 你的病人是器官捐赠者吗 |
[22:22] | I’m about to go ask her now. | 我正要去问问她 |
[22:24] | Oh, when? Now? | 什么时候 现在吗 |
[22:25] | ‘Cause, you know, there’s a window. | 你知道 现在正好缺少器官 |
[22:26] | I know, Bailey. I know. | 我知道 贝利 我知道 |
[22:27] | And I have a 15-year-old boy open in the O.R., | 并且有个15岁的孩子正躺在手术室里 |
[22:29] | who needs a liver, | 等着一个合适的肝脏 |
[22:30] | and unos is coming up empty. | 而器官共享联合网络的器官快要告罄了 |
[22:32] | 15-year-old? You’re not talking about — | 15岁的孩子 你不是在说… |
[22:34] | I checked your patient, and he’s a perfect match. | 我看了你的病人 他的肝脏完全匹配 |
[22:37] | And we can do it today, | 而且我们今天就能做这个手术 |
[22:38] | if the mother would consider a directed donation. | 如果那位母亲愿意定向捐赠的话 |
[22:42] | Are you serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[22:43] | Okay, all I’m asking is that you bring it up with her. | 我只是请你跟她提一下这件事 |
[22:46] | – Just ask. – No! | -就问一下 -不可能 |
[22:48] | He will not survive without a new liver. | 如果没有新肝脏的话 他活不了的 |
[22:50] | Bailey, asking for her sons’ organs is hard enough. | 贝利 要她捐赠儿子的器官已经很难了 |
[22:53] | Now you want me to ask her for organs | 现在你还想要她把器官捐给那个 |
[22:55] | to give to the kid that killed her sons? | 杀了她两个儿子的男孩 |
[22:57] | Okay, take away the story. | 先别管这些恩怨 |
[22:59] | Right, take away the good guys and bad guys. | 好吗 别管谁是好人谁是坏人 |
[23:01] | It’s a child who needs an organ | 一个孩子需要一个肝脏 |
[23:02] | and a patient with one to give. | 而另一个病人恰好有一个可以捐给他的 |
[23:06] | Bailey, that woman lost everything today. | 贝利 那位女士今天已经失去了所有 |
[23:09] | I know! | 我知道 |
[23:10] | Okay, you don’t think I know that? | 难道你以为我不明白这点吗 |
[23:11] | But ethically, you have to. | 但是从职业道德上说 你必须这么做 |
[23:14] | Ethically, I’m looking out for the best interest | 从职业道德上说 我为我的病人和家属 |
[23:17] | of my patient and his family. | 寻求他们的利益最大化 |
[23:23] | Hey, thanks for walking us out. | 谢谢你送我们出来 |
[23:24] | You know, you didn’t have to do that. | 你知道 你不必这样做的 |
[23:25] | With your sense of direction, I kind of did. | 就你的方向感来说 我觉得挺需要的 |
[23:27] | That’s… | 这… |
[23:29] | That is absolutely true. | 这倒也是 |
[23:32] | I know it’s been a drag for you, | 我知道这耽搁了你一些时间 |
[23:34] | but I really appreciate it. | 但是我真的很感谢你 |
[23:35] | You really did make it fun, so thank you. | 你让参观医院变得很有趣 所以谢谢你 |
[23:38] | Well, thank you. | 我也要谢谢你 |
[23:39] | – Yeah, so– – Where’s Julie? | -所以… -你看到朱莉了吗 |
[23:41] | – What? – I can’t find Julie. | -你说什么 -我找不到朱莉了 |
[23:42] | She’s not on the bus. Have you seen her? | 她没有在大巴上 你看见她了吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 没有 |
[23:44] | Oh. Wait, Julie is the one who — | 等等 朱莉就是那个… |
[23:46] | Who was asking about the policeman. | 那个一直在问警察情况的孩子 |
[23:48] | That Julie. | 那个朱莉 |
[23:49] | She was just right here, wasn’t she? | 她刚刚还在这儿 不是吗 |
[23:50] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[23:52] | Hey, don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[23:53] | We’ll find her, ma’am. | 我们会找到她的 女士 |
[23:55] | I know this is a difficult time | 我知道现在对你来说是个困难的时刻 |
[23:57] | and it’s the last thing you’d want to think about, | 我也知道现在你最不愿意去想这些事情 |
[24:00] | but you do have a decision to make. | 但是你需要做一个决定 |
[24:03] | Do you know if your sons | 你觉得你的儿子是否会考虑 |
[24:05] | would have considered becoming organ donors? | 成为一名器官捐赠者 |
[24:08] | They were always helping people, even as little boys. | 他们从小就乐于助人 |
[24:13] | That’s why they wanted to be policemen. | 这也是为什么他们会想当警察 |
[24:15] | Well, Brett did. | 好吧 布雷特是这样 |
[24:17] | Pete — he was always a little mixed up. | 皮特 他一直有些摇摆不定 |
[24:20] | He just followed brett, | 布雷特做什么 他就做什么 |
[24:21] | but then he — he found his way. | 但是后来 他找到了他自己的方向 |
[24:25] | I think that… that’s what they’d want. | 我觉得这是他们想要的 |
[24:28] | I think they’d want to help. | 我认为他们想去帮助别人 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:32] | There’ll be some paperwork to fill out. | 这边有一些文件你需要填一下 |
[24:34] | – Uh, Mrs. Gibson? – Sure. | -吉布森夫人 -好的 |
[24:35] | It is possible for you to designate | 你可以指定将你儿子的肝脏 |
[24:37] | where you want your son’s liver to go. | 捐献给某一个人 |
[24:40] | Uh, specifically, I have a young patient — | 具体来说 我现在有一个年轻的病人 |
[24:43] | He’s only 15 — desperately in need of a liver. | 他才15岁 他迫切地需要一个新肝脏 |
[24:46] | He’s a perfect match with your son Brett. | 你儿子布雷特的肝脏和他完美匹配 |
[24:49] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:51] | So young. That’s terrible. | 那么年轻 这太不幸了 |
[24:53] | And you think Brett could help that boy? | 你认为布雷特能够帮助那个孩子 |
[24:56] | He could. | 他可以 |
[24:57] | You could. | 你也可以 |
[24:59] | 15? Mm. | 15岁 |
[25:01] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:03] | Well, he — mm, was — was injured in the robbery. | 他 在一场抢劫中受了伤 |
[25:07] | Wait, you’re not saying — | 等等 你不是在说… |
[25:09] | Okay, Mrs. Gibson, uh, I-I understand | 吉布森夫人 我 我完全理解 |
[25:11] | It’s an impossible question, | 这是一个很荒谬的请求 |
[25:13] | but we need to ask — | 但是我们必须要问 |
[25:14] | No, he — he murdered my boys. | 不可能 他杀了我的两个儿子 |
[25:17] | You have the audacity to walk in here | 你怎么敢走进这个房间 |
[25:20] | And ask me to give him my child’s body, | 要求我把我儿子的遗体 我儿子的血液 |
[25:24] | my child’s blood, so he can live? | 捐赠给他 好让他活下来 |
[25:30] | No, he’s not getting anything. | 不可能 他什么也得不到 |
[25:32] | He can go to hell. | 让他见鬼去吧 |
[25:37] | Grey, well, I had to try for my — | 格蕾 我不得不试试 |
[25:39] | For your patient, I know. | 为了你的病人 我知道 |
[25:41] | But now that’s dozens of transplant patients | 但是现在数十个等待移植的病人 |
[25:43] | that you just screwed out of a chance. | 他们得到器官的机会都被你毁了 |
[25:57] | – What happened? – My daughter’s missing. | -怎么了 -我女儿不见了 |
[25:58] | I knew we should have gone home immediately. | 我就知道我们应该立刻回家的 |
[26:00] | Ma’am, just try and stay calm, okay? | 女士 试着冷静一下 好吗 |
[26:03] | Is she the kind of kid who wanders off? | 她是那种喜欢到处晃悠的孩子吗 |
[26:04] | No. | 不是 |
[26:05] | No. What if someone took her? | 要是她被人给拐走了该怎么办啊 |
[26:07] | Do you think someone took her? | 你认为有人带走了她吗 |
[26:08] | Now, look — we took a class picture this morning. | 看 我们今早上照了一张班级合照 |
[26:11] | This is her. | 这个就是她 |
[26:12] | This is what she’s wearing. | 这是她穿的衣服 |
[26:14] | I’ll send this out to my guys, | 我会把这张照片发给我的同事 |
[26:16] | and we’ll track her down, okay? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[26:18] | Edwards, have the paging system call for her. | 爱德华兹 用广播寻人找她 |
[26:20] | You know what the girl looks like. | 你知道那个姑娘长什么样 |
[26:21] | Start checking the floors, room by room. | 每层楼每间屋挨着找 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:25] | Julie Hamilton, Julie Hamilton, | 朱莉·汉密尔顿 朱莉·汉密尔顿 |
[26:27] | Please report to… | 请到… |
[26:28] | And he’s so cute. | 他好帅啊 |
[26:29] | And he’s incredible with the kids. | 而且对孩子们好的没话说 |
[26:31] | Really? Seems like he wouldn’t have lost one, then. | 真的吗 看起来他不像会弄丢孩子啊 |
[26:33] | No, no, you should have seen him | 你真该看看 |
[26:35] | when she actually went missing — he stepped up. | 当那个女孩失踪的时候他挺身而出的样子 |
[26:37] | And — well, he might be a little young for me, though. | 对我来说 他年纪有点小了 |
[26:40] | Well, better than too old. | 总比太老好吧 |
[26:42] | And can I really date a teacher? | 我真的能和一个老师约会吗 |
[26:45] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[26:47] | He gets off work at 3:00 P.M.. I get off work at 3:00 A.M. | 他下午三点下班 而我凌晨三点下班 |
[26:50] | When will we have time to — | 我什么时候才有时间… |
[26:51] | Steph, stop. Stop! | 斯蒂芬 别说了 |
[26:52] | This isn’t shirtless cat guy on the internet. | 这不是网上那个抱猫裸男 |
[26:54] | Stop looking for reasons not to like the nice, cute guy. | 别再找理由说你不喜欢这个小帅哥了 |
[26:57] | You’re hot for teacher. | 你明明就对老师爱的不行 |
[26:58] | Let it happen. | 该发生的就让它发生吧 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna let it happen. | 那就让它发生吧 |
[27:04] | Is there any hope? | 还有希望吗 |
[27:05] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[27:07] | We’ll observe them for the next six hours, | 我们还会继续观察他们六个小时 |
[27:09] | But there’s no brain activity at all. | 但是他们的大脑没有任何活动 |
[27:12] | How’s their mom? | 他们的母亲怎么样了 |
[27:13] | She is going to need all the support you can give her. | 她需要你们的关心和支持 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 没事 |
[27:21] | What about the kid? | 那个孩子情况怎么样 |
[27:22] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[27:23] | Listen, Dan, I know you’re angry, | 听着 丹 我知道你很恼火 |
[27:24] | And I know that you need to know, | 我明白你想了解他的情况 |
[27:25] | But we can’t talk about a suspect’s condition, | 但是我们不能讨论嫌疑人的身体状况 |
[27:27] | not legally. | 这是违法的 |
[27:28] | I’m not looking to settle a score, okay? | 我不是要去报复他 行吗 |
[27:32] | I knew this kid. | 我认识这个孩子 |
[27:33] | Brett knew this kid. | 布雷特也认识这个孩子 |
[27:36] | We put him in juvie. | 我们把他关进了少管所 |
[27:37] | We got him into the foster system. | 我们帮他进入了领养系统的名单 |
[27:39] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[27:43] | Jared’s one of those kids, you know. | 贾里德是那些孩子中的一个 |
[27:44] | He’s smart. He’s funny. | 他很聪明 也很幽默 |
[27:45] | He’s just susceptible to bad things, bad choices, bad kids. | 他只是容易受一些坏人坏事的影响 |
[27:51] | Brett would have called this his moment. | 现在就是布雷特所说的”他的时刻” |
[27:54] | What’s his moment? | 什么是”他的时刻” |
[27:57] | He called it — he called it the moment — | 他把那种时刻称作”那个时刻” |
[27:59] | when a kid would back themselves into a corner, | 当一个孩子陷入困境的时候 |
[28:03] | When it would hit the fan so bad, | 当他们遇到大麻烦的时候 |
[28:04] | that there’s no other choice but to turn it around, | 他们要么改过自新 要么被关进少管所 |
[28:06] | wind up in lockup, or dead. | 要么最终死在街头 |
[28:13] | Brett would say, “That’s when you can get them, Dan. | 布雷特会说”那时你才能帮助他们 丹 |
[28:16] | That’s when you can turn them around.” | 那个时候你才能让他们改过自新” |
[28:21] | And this would have been it for Jared. | 这本来是贾里德的那个时刻 |
[28:25] | And Brett would have been here to help. | 布雷特本来是来帮忙的 |
[28:37] | So, Derek’s back. | 所以 德里克回来了 |
[28:40] | Is that a question? | 这是一个问题吗 |
[28:42] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[28:43] | And I’m glad, I am, for you and the kids, | 我为你和孩子们感到高兴 |
[28:48] | And I don’t want to make this all about me. | 我不想弄得好像是我的问题 |
[28:49] | It’s just — | 只是… |
[28:51] | He says he wants to come back and just work — for me. | 他说他想要回来工作 在我手下工作 |
[28:55] | Still not sure what you’re asking. | 还是没懂你要问什么 |
[28:58] | Well, I’m asking should I believe that? | 我是说你能相信吗 |
[29:00] | Can I believe that? | 我能相信吗 |
[29:01] | – I do. – You do. | -我相信 -你相信 |
[29:04] | Yeah, he’s different. | 对啊 他已经变了 |
[29:05] | I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知道应该怎么解释 |
[29:07] | But…I think he realizes what makes him happy, | 但是我觉得他意识到了什么能够让他快乐 |
[29:11] | And he’s choosing it. | 他做出了选择 |
[29:13] | And that makes me happy. | 而我也为他的选择感到高兴 |
[29:16] | I think this is his moment. | 我认为这就是他的那个时刻 |
[29:18] | Grey, what did you call me for? | 格蕾 你叫我干嘛 |
[29:20] | ’cause if you just want to yell at me some more… | 如果只是想要斥责我什么的… |
[29:22] | Nope. | 不是 |
[29:23] | I think I just got that kid his liver. | 我觉得我为那个孩子拿到肝脏了 |
[29:38] | Jared is prepped and ready, still in O.R. Six. | 贾里德已经准备好了 他还在手术六室 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:43] | And thank you, Officer Gibson. | 也谢谢你 吉布森警官 |
[29:48] | Here’s your second chance, Jared. | 这是你改过自新的机会 贾里德 |
[30:08] | Okay, first kidney is out. | 好了 第一个肾取出来了 |
[31:20] | Julie Hamilton, Julie Hamilton, | 朱莉·汉密尔顿 朱莉·汉密尔顿 |
[31:22] | Please report to any hospital personnel member immediately. | 请立刻与身边的医务人员联系 |
[31:25] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah. That’s really… | 看见了 那真是… |
[31:34] | Well, there you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[31:40] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[31:44] | You know, you’re not really supposed to be up here. | 你知道 你真的不应该上来这儿的 |
[31:48] | I saw that man in the E.R. | 我在急诊室看见他的 |
[31:50] | He was bleeding. | 他在流血 |
[31:52] | Yeah, the doctors worked really hard to try to save him. | 医生们非常努力地试着救他 |
[31:55] | But he died. | 但他还是死了 |
[31:56] | So they’re taking all his parts out? | 现在他们要把他身体里的东西都拿出来吗 |
[32:00] | He’s a donor, | 他是捐献者 |
[32:01] | so his body is gonna help save lives | 他的身体将会挽救 |
[32:05] | of people who need organs to live. | 许多需要器官的人的生命 |
[32:07] | My grandpa had a heart transplant once. | 我爷爷曾经做过心脏移植 |
[32:10] | Will she give his heart to someone else? | 她会把他的心脏给别人吗 |
[32:13] | Yes, she will. | 是的 会给 |
[32:16] | I want to do that. | 我也想这么做 |
[32:18] | – Be a donor? – No. | -捐献器官吗 -不是 |
[32:20] | The doctor. | 当医生 |
[32:22] | I want to do what she’s doing. | 我想做她现在在做的事情 |
[32:26] | That’s my wife. See the lead surgeon? | 那是我妻子 那位主刀医生 |
[32:29] | And right now she’s making sure | 现在 她要确保 |
[32:30] | that the artery to the kidney | 肾动脉足够长 |
[32:32] | is long enough to attach to someone else. | 才好连到其他人身上 |
[32:35] | How did she learn all of that? | 她是怎么学会做这些的 |
[32:38] | She went to school a lot and practiced. | 她上了很多年学 并且大量练习 |
[32:42] | And she’s just… | 并且她 |
[32:46] | …really great. | 她非常厉害 |
[32:50] | I think that’s what I want to be. | 我也想成为那样的人 |
[32:54] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉好极了 是吧 |
[32:56] | Knowing what you want to do next. | 知道自己想要做什么 |
[33:03] | Thank god, Julie! | 感谢上帝 朱莉 |
[33:10] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[33:23] | That boy’s alive? | 那孩子活下来了吗 |
[33:24] | He is. | 是的 |
[33:26] | Because of my son? | 因为我的儿子 |
[33:30] | That boy and the 37 others that were in the bank today — | 那孩子以及今天银行里其他37个人 |
[33:34] | 37 people got to go home to their families today | 那37个人今天得以平安回家 |
[33:38] | because of your sons. | 都是幸亏有你的儿子 |
[33:41] | Now, I would have called that a pretty good day’s work. | 那已经可以称得上是了不起了 |
[33:43] | But, Grey… | 不过 格蕾 |
[33:45] | This is a list of 100 people who all got second chances today | 这张名单上的一百个人 能有第二次机会 |
[33:49] | because of your sons. | 都是多亏有你的儿子 |
[33:50] | Now, they won’t know who to thank, | 现在 他们不知道应该感谢谁 |
[33:52] | so I would like to say thank you. | 所以我想来说一声谢谢 |
[33:59] | They were good boys. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[34:09] | Okay, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[34:12] | I’ll just put on the brakes. | 我把刹车放下来 |
[34:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:17] | Okay, ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[34:20] | Oh. Good. | 很好 |
[34:27] | All right, looks good. | 很好 看起来很好 |
[34:29] | Use the crutches. | 走路要拄拐杖 |
[34:30] | I know you won’t think you need them, but do it. | 我知道你觉得自己不需要它们 但照做 |
[34:32] | It’ll heal faster. | 能好得快一些 |
[34:34] | Thank you, Dr. Torres. | 谢谢 托瑞斯医生 |
[34:36] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[34:37] | Oh, I’m — | 没 |
[34:39] | I’m so sorry about your friends, officer Pruitt. | 普鲁伊特警官 很抱歉你失去了你的朋友 |
[34:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | Hey, listen, um… | 听着 |
[34:49] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[34:50] | No, no, no. What is it? | 别这样 说说看 |
[34:54] | Well, it’s just that if today weren’t… | 就是 如果今天不是 |
[34:59] | today. | 今天这样 |
[35:00] | If it was any other day, like, you know, a regular day, | 如果是其他的日子 比如 平常的一天 |
[35:05] | I’d ask you if you’d like to have dinner with me. | 我就会问你是否愿意和我一起吃饭了 |
[35:11] | It’s like — it’s like I said, you know, | 就是 像我说的 |
[35:13] | I just needed something to come out of this day right. | 我想要这一天最终能有点好的事情发生 |
[35:26] | Um, well, I will need to see you back here | 我 你得在十天后 |
[35:31] | in, um, 10 days for a follow-up on that leg. | 回来复查你的腿 |
[35:39] | 10 days? | 十天 |
[35:41] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[35:44] | Sounds like a plan. | 可以 |
[35:46] | That is a plan. | 很好 |
[35:50] | All right. See you in 10 days. | 好了 十天后见 |
[36:00] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[36:02] | Dr. Edwards. | 爱德华兹医生 |
[36:04] | Glad I get the chance to say goodbye. | 真高兴能有机会道别 |
[36:05] | Better make it quick, though. | 不过得快一点了 |
[36:06] | I’m not letting this kid out of my sight again. | 我不会再让这孩子离开我的视线了 |
[36:08] | Oh, son of a — | 可恶 |
[36:08] | Wait, wait, hang on. Before you run off. | 等等 等等 等会再走 |
[36:11] | Uh, I could be totally off base here, | 可能是我想多了 |
[36:15] | but you and I maybe had s– | 不过我觉得我们之间 |
[36:22] | Would you like to maybe hang out sometime? | 你愿意和我一起出去吗 |
[36:27] | Wait, really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah, yeah, I mean — I mean, you’d really want to? | 当然 你说真的吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah. I would. | 我愿意 |
[36:34] | Uh, we could grab a drink or something. | 我们可以去喝一杯什么的 |
[36:36] | Oh, I-I can’t drink. I’m… | 我不能喝酒 我 |
[36:37] | Oh, okay. Then coffee. | 好吧 那就咖啡 |
[36:39] | Coffee’s great. | 咖啡很好 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I’m all about the coffee. | 我超爱咖啡 |
[36:42] | – Perfect. – Cool. | -太好了 -很好 |
[36:43] | Well, I’m free friday night. | 我周五晚有空 |
[36:46] | I-I can’t. Friday’s the junior prom. | 不行 周五有毕业舞会 |
[36:49] | You chaperone high-school events, too? | 你还去陪送高中生的活动吗 |
[36:51] | No, I-I go to them. | 不是 是我自己去 |
[36:58] | 17 years old?! | 十七岁 |
[36:59] | Could you maybe not scream it like that? | 你能不能别笑成那样 |
[37:01] | Oh, my god. I can’t — I can’t breathe. | 天啊 我 我喘不过气了 |
[37:05] | I know I told you to expand your horizons, | 我知道我叫你拓宽眼界 |
[37:07] | but oh, my — | 但是 天啊 |
[37:09] | It was his little sister’s class. | 是她妹妹的班 |
[37:11] | He said he was doing this teacher-helper-volunteer thing. | 他说他是在做志愿助教 |
[37:17] | Thought it would look good on his college applications. | 觉得可以让他的大学申请书更好看 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need many more of these. | 我还要很多酒 |
[37:35] | Thanks for doing this for me. | 谢谢你为我做这些 |
[37:37] | These two will look as good as they possibly can | 他们妈妈看他们最后一眼之前 |
[37:41] | before their mother sees them one last time. | 会变得非常完美 |
[37:46] | Though, it’s taking a little longer than I expected. | 不过 比我预计的花了更长时间 |
[37:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[37:54] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[37:55] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[38:00] | This is totally something Sloan would’ve done. | 这完全就是斯隆会做的事情 |
[38:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:05] | You know, he really did treat me like a son. | 他真的把我当儿子一样培养 |
[38:08] | Passed everything on. | 传授了一切 |
[38:10] | He got such a charge out of it, the plastics posse. | 整形武装团 他发明出来的 |
[38:14] | It got a little goofy sometimes, honestly, but… mm-hmm. | 说实话 有时候确实有点傻 不过 |
[38:18] | I want to do that. | 我愿意这么做 |
[38:20] | You know, pass it on to someone, the way he did for me. | 传授给其他人 就像他对我做的那样 |
[38:25] | Whatever. | 我不知道 |
[38:26] | I don’t know if I’m making any sense. | 我不知道我说的有没有意义 |
[38:31] | It makes a lot of sense. | 非常有意义 |
[38:50] | Whew. It’s cold out here. | 外面好冷 |
[38:53] | It’s quiet out here. | 这里安静啊 |
[38:55] | Ever since you’ve been back, you guys have been reconnecting. | 自从你回来 你俩晚上动静也忒大了 |
[38:59] | Vigorously. | 激情四射 |
[39:01] | You should have built thicker walls. | 你们真该把墙壁去填厚点 |
[39:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:08] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[39:10] | I didn’t want to ask you, | 我本不想问你 |
[39:11] | and I’m not supposed to big-brother you. | 我也不应该像大哥一样对你 |
[39:14] | And you don’t need me to. | 你也不需要我那样 |
[39:18] | There was a robbery, two shootings, | 今天发生了一起抢劫 两次枪击 |
[39:21] | and you declared two men dead. | 你宣布了两个人的死亡 |
[39:26] | I kept thinking about dad. | 我会想起爸爸 |
[39:29] | I wanted to know if you’re okay. | 我想知道你好不好 |
[39:36] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[39:39] | That you’re back. | 你回来了我很高兴 |
[39:40] | That you’re making it work. | 你一切顺利 |
[39:43] | That you’re not running. | 你没有逃跑 我都很高兴 |
[39:45] | What do you mean, “Running”? | 你说”逃跑”是什么意思 |
[39:46] | Hey, I am not judging. | 我不是在评判什么 |
[39:49] | We are runners. | 我们都擅长逃跑 |
[39:51] | I ran from my engagement. You ran from Addison. | 我逃开了我的婚约 你逃离了艾蒂逊 |
[39:56] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[39:58] | after dad… | 爸爸死后 |
[40:02] | …if something scares us, we sprint fast as we can. | 如果有什么东西让我们害怕 我们就会逃开 |
[40:09] | But you turned around this time. | 但这次你却回头了 |
[40:12] | That’s something. | 很了不起 |
[40:15] | I’m inspired. | 让我深受启迪 |
[40:16] | Open your eyes. | 打开眼界 |
[40:18] | Take a good look around you. | 仔细看看你的周围 |
[40:20] | Did mom tell you I went to go see her? | 妈妈告诉你我去看她了吗 |
[40:22] | No. | 没有 |
[40:24] | Wow. How did that go? | 见面后怎么样 |
[40:26] | She said I was tired and miserable, which I was. | 她说我很疲惫 看起来很痛苦 我的确是 |
[40:31] | Told me to get it together. | 要我振作起来 |
[40:33] | No sympathy. | 没有同情你 |
[40:33] | Oh, no, never. | 没有 丝毫没有 |
[40:36] | She said, “Derek, take a good, hard look at your life. | 她说”德里克 好好回顾一下你的生活” |
[40:41] | If it’s not working, shut up and fix it.” | “如果遇到不顺 不要抱怨 赶快弥补” |
[40:45] | How’s the view? | 风景如何 |
[40:47] | Do you like what you see? | 你喜欢自己看见的吗 |
[40:51] | Amy, I’ve been missing out on everything in my life. | 艾米 我发现自己错过了生活里的所有一切 |
[40:55] | I mean, I’m watching my kids grow up on a computer. | 我是说 我要通过电脑来看着我的孩子长大 |
[40:59] | I don’t want to miss my family. | 我不想错过我的家庭 |
[41:02] | I don’t want to miss another second. | 我不想再错过任何一秒钟 |
[41:04] | I want to coach soccer, go to ballet recitals. | 我想教他们踢足球 带他们去芭蕾舞会 |
[41:08] | I don’t need to change the world. | 我不要改变世界 |
[41:12] | Clipping aneurysms, stopping bleeds — | 夹闭动脉瘤 止血 |
[41:16] | that’s the fun. | 就很有意思 |
[41:18] | That’s changing the world with our hands. | 这就是在改变世界 用我们的双手 |
[41:24] | Think back again to when you were little. | 再次想起小时候 |
[41:26] | When did that stop being enough? | 什么我们不再满足于这些的 |
[41:30] | Saving someone’s life? | 挽救生命 |
[41:32] | Are you living the life you pictured for yourself? | 你现在过的是你预想的生活吗 |
[41:34] | That’s more than enough. | 这就完全足够了 |
[41:42] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[41:45] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[41:53] | I think I’m falling in love with Owen Hunt. | 我觉得我爱上欧文·亨特了 |
[41:57] | And I’m really afraid that it’s gonna destroy me. | 我非常担心这会毁了我 |
[42:06] | It wouldn’t be love if it didn’t. | 不毁那就不叫爱了 |
[42:14] | Or are you still dreaming of something even bigger? | 还是你仍想追求更远大的梦想 |