时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | LOVE. | 爱 |
[00:04] | Neuroscience tells us | 神经科学告诉我们 |
[00:05] | it activates the same parts of the brain | 就如同习惯让我们成瘾一样 |
[00:07] | as habit-forming addiction. | 爱也让我们上瘾 |
[00:10] | It makes us feel like we can do anything, | 它让我们觉得自己无所不能 |
[00:13] | Be anything, achieve anything. | 成为任何人 成就任何事 |
[00:17] | And once we taste it… | 而一旦我们尝到甜头 |
[00:19] | …we want more. | 就会想索求更多 |
[00:23] | You want to go again? | 再来一发么 |
[00:26] | I guess not. Bailey’s up. | 恐怕发不了了 贝利醒了 |
[00:29] | What if I change my flight? | 我把航班改签怎么样 |
[00:31] | I could come by the hospital before I get to the airport, | 去机场前我去趟医院 |
[00:33] | and we could find – an empty on-call room and… | 找间没人的值班室 然后我们 |
[00:36] | I have work to do at work. | 上班时我得工作 |
[00:38] | I can’t do you, too. | 没法同时应付你 |
[00:40] | Okay, well, then it’s settled. | 好吧 就这么说定了 |
[00:41] | Let’s go again now. Come on. | 现在再来一发 快点 |
[00:42] | – No! Absolutely not! You are terrible! – Come here. | -不 绝对不行 你太坏了 -过来 |
[00:44] | Terrible influence! | 大坏人 |
[00:45] | We are getting up now. | 得起床了啦 |
[00:48] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[00:49] | – I know. – What? | -我知道了 -知道什么 |
[00:50] | Why don’t you make yourself useful | 你不如干点力所能及的 |
[00:52] | and go change bailey’s diaper? | 去给贝利换尿布 |
[00:55] | You’re a tease. | 你真扫兴 |
[00:56] | And you are terrible! | 你才坏呢 |
[01:02] | Have you seen my phone? | 你看见我手机了吗 |
[01:03] | It’s in your hand. | 就在你手里呢 |
[01:04] | Not this one. This one’s mine. | 不是这部 这是我自己的 |
[01:06] | The government one, the one I have to return. | 是那部政府手机 我要还的 |
[01:08] | – I don’t know where I put it. – Couch cushions? | -我忘了放在哪了 -沙发靠垫那里 |
[01:10] | Hey, Zola, hurry up, honey, | 佐拉 快点 亲爱的 |
[01:11] | or you won’t have time to eat breakfast! | 没时间吃早餐了 |
[01:14] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[01:15] | It’s not like you go to prison if you don’t return the phone. | 不归还手机又不会去坐牢 |
[01:17] | I mean, I don’t go to prison for that, right? | 不会真因为这种事坐牢吧 |
[01:18] | No, I meant resigning. | 不 我是说辞职 |
[01:19] | Giving up your job isn’t a small thing to do. | 你的工作可不是说辞职就辞的啊 |
[01:22] | Well, it is. In comparison to everything here, it is. | 就是说辞就辞 这里的一切才是最重要的 |
[01:24] | – But — – Meredith, I meet with the president’s council in the morning. | -但是 -梅瑞狄斯 我今天早上和总统委员会见面 |
[01:27] | I give them my final report, | 提交最终报告 |
[01:28] | my official recommendation, and then I’m done. | 我的正式推荐信 一切就都结束了 |
[01:31] | I’ll be home before you know it. | 我很快就回来 仿佛不曾离开 |
[01:33] | It’s good. It’s time. | 这样很好 时机正好 |
[01:37] | Oh! Hey! | 你们好 |
[01:38] | You’re…here. | 你们怎么在这里 |
[01:40] | Yeah, we live here. | 是啊 这是我们的家 |
[01:41] | But you had a flight. | 可你本该在飞机上 |
[01:43] | And you — yesterday you were going on and on | 还有你 昨天你不停地说 |
[01:45] | about some early surgery that you had. | 今天一大早就有手术 |
[01:47] | The point is, you’re not supposed to be home. | 关键是 你们现在不该在家的啊 |
[01:50] | So… | 那么 |
[01:50] | My surgery got pushed, and… | 我的手术推掉了 而且 |
[01:52] | Uh, weren’t you wearing that yesterday? | 你怎么还穿着昨天的衣服 |
[01:54] | Amelia, you forgot your ce– | 阿米莉亚 你忘了手机 |
[01:59] | I was just, um… | 我只是 |
[02:01] | Her — her cellphone was — | 她 她的手机 |
[02:02] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[02:04] | Who wants breakfast? Anybody? | 有人想吃早餐么 谁想吃 |
[02:07] | – We have coffee. – well, I should… | -我们有煮咖啡 -我还是 |
[02:09] | Uh, yeah, um, I’m — I’m gonna go. | 是啊 我 我走了 |
[02:15] | Hey, little guy! | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[02:18] | Look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[02:19] | Want to go find your sister? | 咱们去找姐姐吧 |
[02:21] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[02:26] | So, your sister and Owen? | 你妹妹和欧文在一起了 |
[02:28] | – She told me last night. – You knew? | -她昨晚告诉我了 -你早就知道了 |
[02:30] | Your sister’s doing Owen and you didn’t tell me? | 你妹妹和欧文搞一起了你竟然不告诉我 |
[02:31] | I was supposed to tell you that? | 我该告诉你吗 |
[02:33] | Yes! | 当然 |
[02:34] | I don’t even remember where I put my phone. | 我连自己手机放哪都想不起来 |
[02:36] | Now I have to remember someone else’s sex life? | 你还指望我记得给你报备别人的感情生活么 |
[02:37] | I got to get to — | 我得走了 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna be l– oh, okay. | 不然要迟到了 好吧 |
[02:39] | So, we’re gonna go again, huh? | 这是再来一发的节奏么 |
[02:43] | Oh. Hey. | 在这里啊 |
[02:46] | Best wife ever. | 最佳老婆就是你 |
[02:48] | I just wish, I don’t know, you could stay | 我只希望 也许 你能留下 |
[02:50] | or I could come with you or something. | 或者我可以陪你去 |
[02:51] | I’ll be back soon. You know that. | 我很快回来 你知道的 |
[02:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:54] | I just feel like I just got you back, | 我只是觉得你刚回来 |
[02:56] | and now you’re going again, | 现在又要离开 |
[02:57] | And I-I just have to stay here. | 而我只能留在这里 |
[02:59] | You’re right. You do. | 你说的对 确实如此 |
[03:00] | You have to…stay here. | 你要留在这里 |
[03:05] | Don’t move.Wait for me. | 别送了 等我回来 |
[03:19] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就回来 仿佛从未离开 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | Oh! Hey! | 你好啊 |
[03:40] | Did you see that? | 你看到没有 |
[03:41] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[03:43] | It was like he didn’t even see me. | 他竟然当没看到我一样 |
[03:45] | I was supposed to see a guy not see you? | 这破事有我什么事 |
[03:47] | No, no. We went on a date — Ethan and I. | 不 不 我们约过一次 伊桑和我 |
[03:49] | It was a good date. We had fun. | 气氛很不错 玩耍很愉快 |
[03:51] | We talked for hours. We laughed. | 聊了几个小时 欢声笑语 |
[03:52] | But then at the end of the date, there was no kissing. | 但之后分别的时候他没吻我哦 |
[03:54] | And you’re pissed. | 所以你很生气 |
[03:55] | No, there wasn’t even an attempt at kissing. | 也不是啦 只是他竟然连吻的意思都没有啊 |
[03:57] | See, you’re pissed if we try, | 看吧 亲或不亲 |
[03:58] | you’re pissed if we don’t try. | 你都会生气 |
[03:59] | No, but then no phone call, no text, | 也不是 只是他之后也不打电话 不发短信 |
[04:02] | No, “Hey, second date?” | 也没有问 接着约吗 |
[04:03] | And now he is actively not seeing me. | 现在他竟然无视我了 |
[04:06] | Hmm, I’m actively not seeing my cop anymore. | 我也不会见那警察了 |
[04:09] | You guys went out already? | 你们已经约过了啊 |
[04:10] | Yep. We went out on a date. It was bad. | 是的 我们约过一次 糟透了 |
[04:11] | Well, at first, it wasn’t that bad. | 开始还没那么糟糕 |
[04:13] | He was all, “I save lives, and I wear a uniform.” | 他一直在说 我拯救生命 身穿叼炸天制服 |
[04:16] | And then I realized – I save lives, I wear a uniform, | 然后我意识到 老娘也身着叼炸天的制服救人 |
[04:19] | And I’m not boring. | 我还没他那么无聊 |
[04:20] | No second date for him. | 就没再约了 |
[04:21] | Okay, so, uh, what is it? | 好吧 到底怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Tell me. Lay it out. | 告诉我 直说吧 |
[04:23] | Uh, am I hideous? | 我很丑陋吗 |
[04:24] | Am I — am I — do I have bad breath? | 我有口臭吗 |
[04:26] | What is the problem here? | 到底出了什么问题 |
[04:28] | Why me? | 为什么问我 |
[04:29] | Because you’re a guy. | 因为你是男人 |
[04:30] | Exactly. I’m a guy. | 没错 我是男人 |
[04:31] | – Just tell me. – Go away! | -告诉我吧 -别烦我了 |
[04:38] | So, you and Owen… | 你和欧文 |
[04:42] | Is there an end to that? | 说完了吧 |
[04:44] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你来说说吧 |
[04:46] | I-I-I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要跟你说什么 |
[04:48] | Um, Owen and I… | 欧文和我 |
[04:49] | A-are getting to know each other. | 正在相处了解中 |
[04:51] | How well? | 相处得如何 |
[04:52] | “Pants on” Or “Pants off” Well? | “穿裤子”还是”脱裤子”模式 |
[04:54] | Is it just sex, or is there something more? | 只是炮友还是有别的感情 |
[04:55] | Meredith, what is this? | 梅瑞狄斯 你这是干什么 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. I’m asking you. | 不知道 我在问你 |
[04:58] | I don’t know what we are yet. | 我也不知道我们现在算什么关系 |
[05:00] | Okay, well, that’s what I’m afraid of. | 好吧 我担心的就是这个 |
[05:02] | Listen, Cristina asked me to watch out for him. | 听着 克里斯蒂娜让我给他把关 |
[05:04] | I promised I would, | 我答应了她 |
[05:06] | so I just want to make sure that — | 所以我只想确定一下 |
[05:07] | That I don’t ruin him? | 确认我不会毁了他么 |
[05:09] | Is that what you mean? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[05:10] | That you’re careful for your sake and for his. | 我只是想确保你谨慎对待你俩的关系 |
[05:17] | Uh, I am on your service today. | 今天我跟你 |
[05:18] | You got anything good? | 有什么好的病例 |
[05:20] | Ooh, is that a split spine? | 这些脊椎都分开了 |
[05:21] | A complete spondylolisthesis? | 彻底的脊椎脱位 |
[05:22] | Is that what we’re doing today? | 这是我们今天要做的手术吗 |
[05:23] | No. | 不是 |
[05:24] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | Well, then, what are we doing? | 那我们要做什么 |
[05:26] | Nothing. – you and I are doing nothing. | 什么都不做 你和我今天什么都不做 |
[05:29] | I don’t want a resident today. | 今天我不想带住院医生 |
[05:30] | I don’t need company, so you should go. | 我不需要人跟着 你走吧 |
[05:33] | But I’m on your service — | 可是今天我跟你 |
[05:34] | For the love of god, just do something else | 看在上帝份上 做点别的事吧 |
[05:35] | and stop bugging me. | 别来烦我 |
[05:38] | Marissa McKay– | 玛丽莎·麦凯 |
[05:40] | Arrived complaining of severe lower back pain. | 因下背部剧痛入院 |
[05:42] | Her pediatrician dismissed it | 她的儿科医生认为只是 |
[05:44] | as a combination of growing pains | 生长骨痛和运动造成的酸痛 |
[05:45] | and soreness from athletic activity. | 所以没怎么当回事 |
[05:47] | Marissa’s one of the best junior golfers in the country. | 玛丽莎是全国最好的儿童高尔夫选手之一 |
[05:49] | The — the best. | 最好的 没有之一 |
[05:51] | It’s true. | 绝对是的 |
[05:52] | First place in the NJGAS last year. | 去年诺森博兰儿童高尔夫协会的第一名 |
[05:54] | – Marissa, honey — – What? | -玛丽莎 亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[05:55] | Coach Rubin said | 鲁宾教练说过 |
[05:56] | There’s no apologies for being excellent. | 不必对自己的优秀表示抱歉 |
[05:57] | And I am — I’m excellent. What’s wrong with that? | 而我确实优秀 这有什么问题 |
[06:00] | Absolutely nothing. | 完全没问题 |
[06:01] | However, your x-ray does show | 但是你的X光片显示 |
[06:03] | a severe misalignment of your spine right here, okay? | 你这里的脊椎严重失调 |
[06:07] | It’s supposed to look straight like a piece of bamboo. | 本该看起来像一棵挺拔的竹子 |
[06:09] | But yours is completely bent. See that zigzag? | 但你的却是完全弯曲的 看到这条折线了吗 |
[06:11] | You’ve seen swinging a club with this? | 都弯成这样了你还能挥球杆 |
[06:13] | I try to tell her to take it easy, but, uh… | 我让她减小训练强度 但 |
[06:15] | You’ve been pushing through the pain. | 你一直都忍痛训练 |
[06:17] | If I played football or soccer, you wouldn’t be surprised. | 如果我是打橄榄球或踢足球 你们就不止惊讶了 |
[06:20] | You’d be impressed. | 而是惊叹了 |
[06:21] | I haven’t lost a tournament in four years. | 我四年来从没输过一场竞标赛 |
[06:23] | I’m up for five athletic scholarships at schools | 我被提名了五份奖学金 |
[06:26] | none of my genius friends can even get accepted to. | 我那些天才朋友是提名都没有的 |
[06:29] | So, what can we do to fix her spine? | 要怎么治疗她脊柱的问题 |
[06:30] | Well, Dr. Torres and I will have to do a few more tests | 托瑞斯医生和我需要再给她做几个测试 |
[06:33] | before we can come up with a plan of attack. | 然后我们才能得出治疗方案 |
[06:35] | As long as it doesn’t affect my game, I’m in. | 只要不影响我的比赛就没问题 |
[06:37] | We will see what we can figure out. | 我们会商量的 |
[06:39] | Excuse us. | 失陪了 |
[06:41] | She just kicked you off the case? | 她就这样赶走你啊 |
[06:43] | No, first she bit my head off for no reason. | 不 她是先跟我发飙 |
[06:45] | Sometimes she can be a little crazy, | 有时她真疯疯癫癫的 |
[06:47] | and I just don’t know if I’m equipped to work under crazy! | 我不知道我能不能跟疯癫的人一起工作 |
[06:49] | Oh, wah. | 噢 |
[06:50] | The new neuro-god’s protege | 神经科女神新晋爱徒 |
[06:51] | can’t handle a little inconsistency. | 没法处理这点小事 |
[06:53] | – Shut up – So maybe you’re not Shepherd’s protege. | -闭嘴 -也许你还不是谢博德的爱徒 |
[06:55] | Maybe Herman’s surgery was a one-time thing. | 赫尔曼的手术也就那么一次 |
[06:57] | Have you thought about other options besides neuro? | 除了神经科 你有想过其他选择吗 |
[06:59] | What do you feel really good about? | 你比较擅长哪些科系 |
[07:01] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题啦 |
[07:03] | I’m really good at everything. | 我哪个科系都好 |
[07:04] | Help! Please! Help us! | 救命 来人 救命 |
[07:06] | He’s hurt! We need a doctor! Somebody! | 他受伤了 需要医生 来人啊 |
[07:09] | It’s okay! I’ve got you, chef! | 没事 我在这呢 主厨 |
[07:11] | Sir, you need to let go | 先生 你得放手 |
[07:12] | so we can see where the bleeding is! | 我们才知道哪里流血了 |
[07:13] | Ahh! My wife! | 我的妻子 |
[07:15] | Here. Take this. | 这个 拿去 |
[07:15] | – Sir, please hold still. – My wife. | -先生 请别动 -我的妻子 |
[07:18] | Your wife is fine, sir. Just hold still. | 你妻子没事 请别动 |
[07:20] | Here. | 这个 |
[07:20] | Okay. Please lie back down. | 请躺下 |
[07:22] | We need to check out this cut. | 我们要检查伤口 |
[07:23] | My wife! | 我的妻子 |
[07:25] | Were you and your husband in an accident? | 你和你丈夫遭遇事故了吗 |
[07:26] | – He’s not my husband. – Here. Just — | -他不是我丈夫 -这个 给 |
[07:28] | – Edwards, anything? – No, no visible abdominal wounds. | -爱德华兹 发现什么了吗 -不 下腹无明显伤口 |
[07:30] | Sir, would you please let us — | 先生 请让我们 |
[07:31] | – My wife! – We can call your wife. | -我的妻子 -我们会打电话给她 |
[07:33] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[07:36] | My wife cut off my penis. | 我的妻子把我命根子切了 |
[07:38] | Here. | 在这呢 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s a big one. | 活儿还挺大 |
[07:50] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[08:01] | Let’s run a cbc chem 7 | 做血液生化检查 |
[08:03] | and get 2 units of blood ready to go. | 准备好2单位的输血 |
[08:04] | What’s the penis status? | 阴茎情况如何 |
[08:05] | Dorsal veins look good. | 跖背静脉没问题 |
[08:06] | – Get it debrided and in saline gauze quickly. – Oh, god! | -赶快处理干净 用盐水纱布包着 -天啊 |
[08:08] | More pain meds! Fentanyl 150 iv. | 加大止痛药剂量 150IV的芬太尼 |
[08:10] | And we need to pack him. Cellulose polymer. Gauze! | 我们的缝合 纤维素 纱布 |
[08:13] | And as you can see, | 大家可以看到 |
[08:14] | Dr. Kepner is doing the groin tourniquet method | 凯普娜医生正在使用拱形止血带方法 |
[08:17] | as I was telling you about, | 我刚才有提到 |
[08:18] | and Dr. Edwards is attending to the severed…appendage. | 爱德华兹医生正在处理被切割的…部分 |
[08:21] | Bleeding’s under control for now, | 出血得到了控制 |
[08:22] | but we’re gonna need a specialist to reattach. | 但我们需要专家进行再植手术 |
[08:24] | Catherine Avery’s on the west coast | 凯瑟琳·艾弗里在西海岸 |
[08:26] | at a conference – in San Francisco this week. | 她这周在旧金山参加会议 |
[08:28] | I thought I’d see if she could come up. | 我去看看她能不能过来 |
[08:29] | Is she good? | 她厉害吗 |
[08:30] | She’s very good, but so is Dr. Mcmurdo | 她 是很厉害 |
[08:33] | in our urology department here. | 但我们泌尿科的马克默多医生也不差 |
[08:35] | Call him instead. | 叫他吧 |
[08:36] | The urethra is very ragged. | 尿道损害很严重 |
[08:38] | Catherine’s skin flap reattachment technique | 凯瑟琳得皮瓣复位手法 |
[08:40] | would greatly increase the odds of a successful reattachment. | 可以大大增加再植手术的成功率 |
[08:42] | Well, then I want that! | 那就这个吧 |
[08:43] | I want the one – with the superior technique! | 那个 技术比较好的那个 |
[08:45] | I’ve worked with subpar technicians, | 我跟不合格的技术人员工作过 |
[08:46] | Line cooks – who couldn’t put out a plate. | 有些流水线厨师连摆盘都不会 |
[08:48] | I assure you, Dr. Mcmurdo knows all the techniques. | 我向你保证 马克默多医生什么手法都懂 |
[08:50] | – Okay, but I — – All right, everybody. | -好 但是 – 好 大家 |
[08:52] | Let’s give them some room to work, okay? Let’s go. | 让他们工作吧 我们走 |
[08:54] | – Have you finished prepping the phallus? – Just about. | -阴茎处理完了吗 -很快 |
[08:56] | Okay, then I need you to get it to Jackson A.S.A.P. | 你得尽快去找杰克森 |
[08:58] | while everything is still viable. | 趁现在还来得及 |
[09:00] | Every second we wait, more healthy flesh dies. | 等的时间越长 健康肌肉死得越快 |
[09:02] | He’s in procedure room four. He knows you’re coming. Go! | 他在4号处理室 他知道你回去 快去 |
[09:05] | Excuse me! Pardon me! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[09:07] | That’s a hell of a gash. | 真忙疯了 |
[09:08] | Did his wife do this, too? | 是她妻子伤了你吗 |
[09:10] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[09:11] | I was the one who found Thomas. | 是我找到托马斯的 |
[09:13] | And I went to put my knives down at my station, | 我回去把刀放在工作台 |
[09:14] | and there he was, lying in a pool of blood. | 看到他摊在一滩血水里 |
[09:17] | He wasn’t moving. I didn’t know if he was alive or dead. | 动也不动 我不知道他是否活着 |
[09:19] | I ran over, and it was so slippery, | 我跑过去 地有点滑 |
[09:21] | I fell, too, and hit my face on the damn induction range. | 我滑倒了 撞到了灶台 |
[09:24] | Marcia is a crazy woman. | 玛西亚疯了 |
[09:26] | She’s not crazy. | 她没疯 |
[09:27] | She attacked you and injured you badly. | 她偷袭你 还伤了你 |
[09:29] | I know, but I don’t want to call the police. | 我知道 但我不想报警 |
[09:32] | I don’t want to press charges. | 也不会告他 |
[09:33] | Excuse me! Pardon me! Move, move! | 抱歉 抱歉 让让 让让 |
[09:35] | Coming through! Coming through! | 让一下 让一下 |
[09:36] | Thomas didn’t deserve this. | 托马斯真遭罪 |
[09:37] | All those great reviews are not because of her. | 餐厅的好名声不是因为她 |
[09:39] | Marcia is an owner. Thomas Archibald is an artist. | 玛西亚是老板 托马斯·阿奇博尔德是艺术家 |
[09:42] | I can’t let this get out. | 这事不能传出去 |
[09:43] | Bad for business. | 对生意有影响 |
[09:44] | Wait. Thomas Archibald, as in the Thomas Archibald? | 等等 那个就是传说中的托马斯·阿奇博尔德 |
[09:48] | I-I’ve been trying to get a reservation | 我等了几个月 |
[09:49] | at that place for months. | 都没有订到位置 |
[09:51] | He’s on his way up, and he’s taking me with him. | 他事业蒸蒸日上 他会带着我一起 |
[09:53] | I’m his sous-chef. | 我是他的副手 |
[09:56] | Marcia is trying to destroy everything. | 玛西亚会毁掉这一切 |
[09:58] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | And by the way, it wasn’t an accident | 还有 这才不是什么事故 |
[10:00] | that after she cut it off, | 她切掉之后 |
[10:01] | she dumped it into the stock pot at my station. | 还扔在我工作台的汤锅里 |
[10:04] | You know what happened. | 你知道发生了什么事吧 |
[10:05] | Do you want to eat food from my kitchen now? | 你还会想在我的餐厅吃饭吗 |
[10:07] | So… | 那 |
[10:08] | Are you two together? | 你俩在一起了吗 |
[10:10] | Will it still work… | 如果接回去 功能不受影响 |
[10:12] | after they put it back on? | 还是会在一起的 |
[10:13] | Coming through! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[10:14] | – Watch out! – Hey! slow down! | -注意 -慢点 |
[10:15] | She has a temper. | 她脾气不好 |
[10:17] | She’s insane. | 她疯了 |
[10:18] | She’s not a criminal. | 她不是罪犯 |
[10:19] | She should be locked up. | 她该被关起来 |
[10:20] | But she won’t hurt me again. | 但她不会再伤害我了 |
[10:23] | I’m here. I got it. | 我来了 带来了 |
[10:24] | I got your package — I mean, your patient. | 我把你的东西带来了 不 是你病人的东西 |
[10:26] | The penis. | 阴茎 |
[10:27] | Your patient’s penis. | 你病人的阴茎 |
[10:29] | In the package. | 在这里面 |
[10:30] | I mean, not your penis. | 不是你的阴茎 |
[10:31] | Can you give it to me? | 递给我吧 |
[10:38] | You already irrigated the urethra and the vessels? | 你已经冲洗尿道和血管了啊 |
[10:40] | – Yeah, in the trauma room. – Nice work. | -是的 在外伤室 -做得好 |
[10:42] | That makes a big difference with dismemberments like this. | 这对断肢手术来说很重要 |
[10:45] | Sure. No problem. It wasn’t hard. | 没问题 又不难 |
[10:47] | I mean, it’s not a big thing. | 也不是什么大事 |
[10:49] | I mean, it was easy. I was just in and out. | 挺简单的 撸一撸就好了 |
[10:51] | – Okay. – Yeah, okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[10:53] | – I’m gonna go now. – Please. | -我走了 -慢走 |
[10:55] | Let’s get P.A. and lateral chest x-rays. | 做一个P.A.和胸部侧面X光 |
[10:57] | And, you, sit tight, | 你就坐好 |
[10:59] | and we will figure out what’s going on, okay? | 我们会找出原因的 |
[11:03] | – Will you go get those films for me? – Why? | -能去帮我拿片子吗 -为什么 |
[11:05] | Oh, right. ’cause the radiologist doesn’t like you. | 对 那个放射科的人不喜欢你 |
[11:07] | Maybe no one likes me. | 也许没人喜欢我 |
[11:09] | Maybe I’m unlikable. | 也许我就是不讨人喜欢 |
[11:10] | And I will die alone, and my vagina will dry up | 我会孤独终老 下体干涸 |
[11:13] | and grow brittle and turn to dust | 慢慢变老 变成灰烬 |
[11:17] | and just blow away in a soft breeze. | 随清风吹走 |
[11:21] | And no one will know. | 没人会知道 |
[11:23] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:24] | I know. I’m hideous. I’m a troll. | 我知道 我就是恐怖的怪物 |
[11:27] | All my orgasms are gonna be self-made, handcrafted ones. | 我的高潮全部都是自己精心打造的 |
[11:34] | I’m all I got. | 我只有自己 |
[11:35] | Dr. Webber, did you always know | 韦伯医生 你是不是 |
[11:37] | you were gonna do general surgery? | 一直确定你要进普外科 |
[11:39] | Uh, I knew pretty early on, yeah. | 对 我蛮早就确定下来了 |
[11:42] | Okay, but how did you know it was the right place for you? | 你怎么知道这适合你 |
[11:44] | Did you ever consider anything else? | 你有考虑过其他科吗 |
[11:46] | How did you choose it? | 你是怎么选择的 |
[11:46] | Well, I guess I didn’t, really. | 我其实没有选择 |
[11:50] | It chose me. | 是普外选择了我 |
[11:52] | Uh, the — the patient was a 54-year-old man. | 有一位54岁的男病患 |
[11:56] | A small bowel obstruction — nothing out of the ordinary. | 轻微肠阻塞 没什么特别的 |
[11:59] | My attending allowed me to resect, and… | 直到我的住院医师让我切除 |
[12:03] | That’s when it happened. | 就这么自然的发生了 |
[12:05] | The clamps were in, cuts had been made. | 我用钳子夹住 然后下刀 |
[12:07] | I reached into the body cavity, | 我进入了体腔 |
[12:10] | past the omentum, around the liver, | 越过网膜 绕过肝脏 |
[12:13] | and lifted the intestinal loops | 然后抬起肠袢 |
[12:17] | from that living, breathing body. | 就在那位活生生还在呼吸的病人体内 |
[12:21] | And that’s when I knew. | 那时候我就知道我想要什么了 |
[12:23] | I mean, holding those — | 手里握着那些… |
[12:25] | Those loops of intestines in my hand — | 那些在肠子就在我手中 |
[12:28] | The weight, the warmth — | 那种重量 那种温度 |
[12:31] | I looked down – at that miracle in my hand, | 我低下头看我手中握着的奇迹 |
[12:34] | And…I just knew. | 我就知道了 |
[12:38] | General surgery had chosen me. | 普外选择了我 |
[12:44] | Well, one day, you’ll know, too. | 有一天 你也会知道的 |
[12:51] | So, I’m seeing two rods on either side of the spine | 我想在脊椎两边各用一根杆 |
[12:53] | to preserve nerve root function. | 来保持神经根功能 |
[12:55] | Yeah, no, I get that. I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:56] | I can do a graft on two levels. | 但是我也可以做两节植入 |
[12:57] | But then I can place a frozen graft | 然后我可以将一截冰冷的植入物 |
[12:59] | directly into the spine | 直接移植到脊柱上 |
[13:00] | And then add a metal support plate. | 然后再加上一块金属支撑板 |
[13:03] | That will give her way more stability. | 这样稳定性更好 |
[13:05] | And you’d be severely limiting the range of motion in her spine | 然后你就严重限制了脊柱活动的范围 |
[13:08] | When the point is – to keep her swinging, right? | 我们需要的是让她能够转体 不是吗 |
[13:10] | This defect is so pronounced, | 她的脊柱缺陷太严重了 |
[13:11] | she might need to let that go. | 她可能需要放弃这个要求 |
[13:13] | I don’t know – if I’m ready to let that go. | 我都不知道我能不能放弃这一点 |
[13:15] | I mean, you’re looking at gross bone function, | 你只关注单纯的骨功能 |
[13:17] | but not thinking about the subtleties of possible nerve impingement. | 而丝毫没有考虑可能带来的神经冲击 |
[13:19] | No, I think it’s more that I’m looking at | 我认为我关注的更多的是 |
[13:21] | the stability she needs to keep her from being paralyzed, | 足够的稳定性来保证她不会瘫痪 |
[13:23] | and that’s where neuro can sometimes underestimate | 而神经科医生有时会忽略掉 |
[13:25] | the fundamental biomechanics. | 基本的生物力学 |
[13:27] | And I think that’s where ortho can tend to go a little overboard. | 我认为骨科医生会有那么一点极端 |
[13:29] | Ha, well, we know bones. We do stability. | 我们了解骨骼 我们知道要注重稳定性 |
[13:32] | You guys do brains. | 你们和大脑打交道 |
[13:33] | And we do nerves. | 我们是和神经打交道 |
[13:34] | That’s why you wouldn’t | 这也是为什么你不会 |
[13:34] | hire a carpenter to rewire your house. | 雇佣一个木匠来修复你房子的电路 |
[13:36] | What is the real issue here? | 这儿真正的问题是什么 |
[13:38] | What is this patient after? | 病人要的究竟是什么 |
[13:40] | Well, she wants to play golf. | 她想继续打高尔夫 |
[13:42] | No, she’s a teenaged golf prodigy. | 她是一个年轻的高尔夫神童 |
[13:44] | Totally badass. But unfortunate– | 很厉害 不幸的是… |
[13:46] | So she wants the maximum preserved mobility we can offer her. | 所以她想要身体最大程度的活动性 |
[13:48] | Putting her at risk for a far worse injury. | 让她在一个更难的手术中承受更大的风险 |
[13:52] | Well, it seems like Shepherd’s plan works. | 看起来谢博德的方案更可行 |
[13:54] | Chief Hunt, I think that her plan underestimates the severity of — | 亨特主任 我认为她的方案低估了 |
[13:57] | We should do the minimum possible | 我们应该尽可能地保证 |
[13:59] | to maintain the mobility this patient wants | 病人想要的活动能力 |
[14:02] | and then work up from there. | 然后从那儿入手 |
[14:05] | Right. | 好 |
[14:07] | Well, back to the sawmill for me. | 我还是回去当我的木匠吧 |
[14:31] | How is it?! | 东西咋样了 |
[14:33] | It was only in the stock pot for two minutes! | 只在打包盒里放了两分钟 |
[14:35] | Okay, good. Then I want to see this penis. | 很好 咱赶紧去看看 |
[14:37] | But first I want to see the man that it belonged to. | 但 首先我得去看看它的主人 |
[14:47] | That is a nice, clean cut. Hmm. | 这切口很完美很光滑啊 |
[14:50] | I keep my knives sharp. | 我一直把刀保养得很好 |
[14:52] | Huh. Well, it will make reattachment much easier. | 这让断肢再植变得容易不少 |
[14:56] | Will it ever… work again? | 我还能…用它吗 |
[14:59] | Mr. Archibald, I don’t want you to worry. | 阿奇博尔德先生 你不必担心 |
[15:01] | I’ve reattached many phalluses. | 我做过很多次阴茎再植 |
[15:02] | This…situation is not as uncommon as you might think. | 有很多男人发生过这事 |
[15:07] | Your vessels and nerves are intact, | 你的血管和神经都是完整的 |
[15:09] | So chances are very good that when I’m finished, | 所以当手术完成的时候 |
[15:12] | You’ll be able to go right back to doing whatever it is you were doing | 你那活儿在之前能做啥 |
[15:14] | Before you got yourself into this mess. | 之后也能做 |
[15:16] | Jackson’s prepped the phallus, | 杰克森已经把阴茎准备好了 |
[15:18] | And it’s in the O.R. waiting for you. | 它正在手术室里等着你来妙手回春 |
[15:19] | And I’ll be assisting during surgery. | 我来协助手术 |
[15:20] | His corpus cavernosum looks pristine. I’m impressed. | 他的海绵体看上去很干净 我很佩服 |
[15:24] | You must have gotten it debrided very quickly. | 你一定很快就做了清创 |
[15:27] | I ran. | 我跑着去的 |
[15:28] | With the penis. | 带着那根阴茎 |
[15:30] | Really fast. | 非常快 |
[15:33] | Following up on what we saw in the E.R. — | 紧跟着我们在急诊看到的那话儿 |
[15:36] | Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生 |
[15:37] | What a surprise. | 真让人意外 |
[15:38] | It can’t be too much of a surprise | 没那么意外吧 |
[15:40] | considering that I am one of the world’s leading experts | 毕竟我是世界上首屈一指的 |
[15:43] | on penile reattachment. | 阴茎再植专家 |
[15:45] | Since I happened to be in the neighborhood, | 我正好在附近 |
[15:46] | I just got on the first flight here | 我接到艾普丽尔的电话 |
[15:47] | as soon as April called. | 坐第一班飞机过来了 |
[15:49] | Well, then, how fortunate that she called. | 她还真是反应快啊 |
[15:57] | We hope this approach will give her | 通过这样 我们希望 |
[15:59] | the mobility she needs to keep playing. | 她还能继续打高尔夫 |
[16:00] | – At the same level I was? – That’s hard to say. | -和我以前的水平一样吗 -很难说 |
[16:02] | With adequate recovery time and rehab — | 在足够时间的恢复和复健以后… |
[16:04] | State’s coming soon. | 州赛就要来了 |
[16:05] | How soon will I get my swing back? | 多久我才能挥杆再战 |
[16:07] | We’ll just see, honey, when they’re done. | 那也得看你手术之后情况咋样啊 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | Right. | 对 |
[16:11] | We know athletic performance is your priority. | 我们知道你最在意的是运动表现 |
[16:14] | It’s ours, too. | 这也是我们所首要考虑的 |
[16:15] | I am gonna do everything I can to get you back on your feet. | 我会尽最大努力让你能站起来 |
[16:17] | And back on the fairway, right? | 还要回到球场上 好吗 |
[16:19] | You know, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world | 你知道 你休息那么一段时间 |
[16:21] | for you to take a little break, sweetie. | 也没什么不好 宝贝 |
[16:23] | And — and do what? Go to the mall? | 休息干嘛 去逛商场吗 |
[16:25] | Pick out seven shades of the same stupid red lipstick | 挑选七种不同红色颜色的唇膏么 |
[16:28] | Like everyone else my age? | 堕落成和我的同龄人一样 |
[16:29] | I take time off, I don’t make state. | 我如果休息了 就赢不了州赛 |
[16:32] | I don’t make state, forget nationals. | 赢不了州赛 国家赛就再见吧 |
[16:34] | The sooner you fix me, the sooner I’m back on my feet. | 你越快治好我 我就能越快回到赛场 |
[16:37] | Let’s do it, Dr. Shepherd. | 我们做这个手术吧 谢博德医生 |
[16:40] | Sure. You heard her. Whatever she’d like. | 好 你听到了 就按她的意思吧 |
[16:42] | Okay. I’ll see you in there. | 好的 手术室见 |
[16:47] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[16:49] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[16:51] | Where are your minions? | 你的小跟班们呢 |
[16:53] | Prepping for my gallbladder removal in O.R. 3. | 在手术三室为胆囊切除做术前准备呢 |
[16:57] | You do understand that I’m only here for… | 你知道我来这儿只是为了… |
[16:59] | The man who had this penis cut off? | 那个被切掉下体的男人 |
[17:01] | Of course. | 对 |
[17:02] | When I heard about it, I thought of you first. | 当我听到这事的时候 我也首先想到你 |
[17:05] | Hmm. As you should. | 是该想到我 |
[17:07] | I am his best hope – of being a whole man again. | 只有老娘才能助他重长雄风 |
[17:10] | Patient’s very lucky that I was so close. | 我正好在附近 这病人是撞大运了 |
[17:13] | Well, in his position, | 从他现在的情况来看 |
[17:15] | I have a hard time calling him lucky, | 我很难说他很幸运 |
[17:18] | Especially given – his regrettable choice in women. | 尤其是他对女人的错误选择 |
[17:24] | Best of luck in there. | 祝他好运吧 |
[17:28] | And…here are your chest films. | 你要的胸片 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:35] | No. | 不对 |
[17:36] | No thank you. | 我谢你干嘛 |
[17:38] | You went on a date with me, | 你和我约了一次会 |
[17:39] | And you never called me back, | 就再也没有打给我 |
[17:40] | And I think that is very rude and very hurtful. | 这种行为十分粗鲁 非常伤人 |
[17:42] | And I know that that is a thing that people do sometimes, but… | 我知道人们有时候会这样 但是… |
[17:46] | People have feelings, you know? | 人是有感情的 知道吗 |
[17:48] | And maybe you don’t care, but I have feelings. | 或许你不在意 但是我也有感情 |
[17:52] | And, you know, the least you could do | 至少你可以 |
[17:53] | is not ignore me in the hallways | 不用在走廊里对我视而不见 |
[17:56] | And make me feel like some kind of pariah. | 这让我觉得我很卑微 |
[17:57] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[17:59] | Doing what? | 我又什么了 |
[18:00] | Talking. | 喋喋不休 |
[18:01] | You never stopped talking. | 你一直没停过 |
[18:03] | On our date, even for a second. | 在我们约会的时候 哪怕是一秒钟 |
[18:04] | You talked the entire time. | 你全程都在说说说 |
[18:07] | From the minute I picked you up | 从我接到你的那一刻起 |
[18:08] | to the minute I dropped you off. | 到我把你送回家的那一刻 |
[18:09] | You never shut up. | 你的嘴就没闭上过 |
[18:11] | And amazingly, in all that talking, | 神奇的是 你说了那么多 |
[18:13] | You never asked me one question. | 你从没问过我哪怕一个问题 |
[18:15] | You don’t know a single thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[18:18] | I didn’t need to be there. | 我都不需要在那儿 |
[18:19] | It wasn’t even a date. It was a monologue. | 那根本不是约会 那是你的单口相声 |
[18:21] | You went on a date with yourself. | 你是在和你自己约会 |
[18:23] | And then you paid. You paid. | 而且是你付的钱 你付的 |
[18:27] | You did all the talking, you ordered for me, | 你说了所有的话 还自作主张点了吃的给我 |
[18:29] | And then you paid, so… | 最后还是你买单 所以… |
[18:36] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[18:38] | God, this is so much more severe in person than in the scans. | 天 实际情况比扫描结果糟多了 |
[18:41] | Can these rods hold through l5? | 这些杆能够支撑住第五节脊柱吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 不行 |
[18:43] | Th– shoot. | 糟了 |
[18:46] | – Shoot. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[18:47] | I can’t torque down the screws. | 我没法转动那些螺钉 |
[18:48] | This won’t keep the vertebrae from slipping apart again. | 转不动的话椎骨会异位 |
[18:50] | – So, what do we do? – We need to drill through the sacrum | -我们该怎么办 -我们得钻穿骶骨 |
[18:52] | And into the next vertebrae | 钻到下一节椎骨 |
[18:53] | And then insert a piece of bone to anchor l5 to s1. | 然后用一块骨头把第五节固定到第三节上 |
[18:58] | That sounds like exactly what — | 这听上去不正是… |
[18:59] | Exactly what Torres was saying, yes. | 正是托瑞斯的方案 没错 |
[19:00] | Yeah, but can you do that? Put in a bone graft? | 但是你能做得到么 放一块移植物进去 |
[19:02] | No, Warren, I can’t. I don’t do bones. | 不行 沃伦 我不会做骨科手术 |
[19:04] | Torres does bones, so we need Torres. | 托瑞斯会 所以我们需要托瑞斯 |
[19:06] | So, you’re looking at — | 所以你在看… |
[19:07] | I’m looking stupid is what I’m looking, | 我是在自打嘴巴 确实丢脸 |
[19:08] | But I would rather look stupid than paralyze this girl. | 但这也好过害这女孩瘫痪 |
[19:10] | Go scrub out and find her. | 出去把托瑞斯找来 |
[19:11] | Tell her that I think she’s right and great | 告诉她我觉得她是对的并且技术精湛 |
[19:13] | And…smart and pretty. | 聪明伶俐 楚楚动人 |
[19:15] | I’m — I’m saying suck up a little! | 我…我是说抽吸一下 |
[19:24] | It’s gonna take them at least 10 hours to reattach that thing. | 他们至少得花10个小时来接上那玩意 |
[19:27] | And what? It took his wife like, what, a minute to cut it off? | 然后呢 他老婆一分钟不到就切了下来 |
[19:31] | She must have been really mad. | 她一定是气疯了 |
[19:33] | Ugh. You know, how do you get that mad? | 怎么气到要切下老二的地步 |
[19:36] | Not long after I discovered | 我前夫发邮件勾搭女人 |
[19:37] | my ex-husband had been e-mailing another woman, | 让我给发现了 没多久之后 |
[19:40] | we met for breakfast. | 我们一起吃早餐 |
[19:42] | That was a big breakfast — | 吃得可丰盛了 |
[19:43] | stacks of pancakes, eggs, and all kinds of fancy jams | 有煎饼 鸡蛋 还有各式美味果酱 |
[19:47] | He thought would somehow make it okay | 他以为这样做 |
[19:49] | that he was e-mailing another woman | 我就不计较他在婚内 |
[19:51] | while he was married to me. | 勾搭小三的事了 |
[19:54] | I remember staring at the butter knife | 我当时就盯着那把 |
[19:55] | I used to spread my fancy jam, | 用来涂果酱的黄油刀 |
[19:58] | and for half a second, | 就在那么一瞬间 |
[20:00] | imagined what the side of his neck might look like | 我想要是我一刀插他脖子上 |
[20:03] | with the butter knife in it. | 那该会是什么画面 |
[20:06] | Fancy jams dripping down | 果酱就顺着他那 |
[20:08] | the side of his fat, e-mail, cheating neck. | 劈腿狗的肥脖往下淌 |
[20:11] | Yep, I’ve been that mad. | 没错 姐懂这种愤怒 |
[20:13] | I thought Derek was cheating on me, and I got that mad. | 我以为德里克搞外遇时 我也气疯了 |
[20:16] | “Two trauma surgeons and an orthopod” kind of mad. | 就像”外伤医生和矫形医生撕逼”时那么疯 |
[20:19] | Hmm. No comment. | 呵呵 姐不予置评 |
[20:21] | You know, cutting off a penis | 其实阴茎被砍掉 |
[20:22] | isn’t actually that big of a deal. | 真心不算大事 |
[20:25] | I mean, it’s not like he needs it for survival | 没了就没了呗 照样能活 |
[20:27] | or to think or, like, I don’t know, to walk. | 也不影响思考 走路啥的 |
[20:31] | What? | 咋啦 |
[20:32] | Hey, it’s my leg. | 砍腿就不一样了好吗 |
[20:33] | And, you know — and for the record, | 而且 你知道吗 |
[20:35] | I only thought – about maiming you once, Callie, | 我只想过一次要把你搞残 凯丽 |
[20:37] | and I told you that the second I thought it. | 而且我想到的瞬间就跟你坦白了 |
[20:38] | Thank you? | 我谢谢你啊 |
[20:40] | Look, the difference is, we may think about it, | 总而言之 区别在于 我们只是想想 |
[20:43] | – but we don’t actually dismember our spouses. – No | -但不会真的付诸行动 -对 |
[20:46] | It’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[20:48] | Dr. Torres, Dr. Shepherd needs you in the O.R. as soon as possible. | 托瑞斯医生 谢博德医生请你尽快到手术室 |
[20:51] | It’s for Marissa. | 是玛丽莎的手术 |
[20:52] | We can’t get spinal alignment. | 我们没法固定脊柱曲度 |
[20:53] | Oh, damn it. | 我擦 |
[20:59] | Whoa. What’s happening? | 这是怎么搞的 |
[21:00] | Spinal cord function is completely gone. | 脊髓功能全部丧失 |
[21:01] | We need to decompress. | 我们需要减压 |
[21:02] | Warren said that you couldn’t get the spinal alignment. | 沃伦说你弄不好脊柱曲度 |
[21:04] | After he left, the rod slipped. | 他走后 脊柱后路内固定棒脱落 |
[21:05] | The L5 joint was more unstable than anticipated. | 第五腰椎的情况比预期的还要危险 |
[21:07] | She’s gonna be paralyzed. | 她会瘫痪的 |
[21:09] | Unless we get in there now. | 现在动手 还来得及 |
[21:10] | All right, prep the table. We need to flip her over. | 好了 准备手术台 我们要给她翻身 |
[21:12] | What? | 什么 |
[21:13] | The only way we can stabilize her | 要想救她 |
[21:14] | is with an anterior approach. | 就只能做前路手术 |
[21:15] | I need to get to her spine through her abdomen. | 我得从腹部进入脊椎 |
[21:16] | Okay, I need to close. | 好了 我得缝合了 |
[21:17] | No, no, no. – we don’t have time for that. | 不 不行 我们没时间了 |
[21:18] | Just shove a bacitracin sponge in there. | 先塞一块杆菌肽药棉进去 |
[21:20] | – Move that C-arm. – Over here. | -移动C形臂 -这边 |
[21:21] | All right, I need to get in there now | 好了 我现在就得切入 |
[21:22] | if she’s gonna walk again. | 否则她就瘫痪了 |
[21:24] | We can’t just turn her over. | 直接翻身不行的 |
[21:25] | One wrong move, we could sever the spinal cord completely. | 稍有不慎 脊髓就会被彻底切断 |
[21:27] | We don’t have a choice. We have to move fast. | 我们别无选择 必须赶快行动 |
[21:29] | Let’s get ready to log-roll her. | 准备给她翻身 |
[21:30] | All right, everybody get into place. | 好了 各就各位 |
[21:31] | Watch those I.V. lines. | 小心输液管 |
[21:33] | We need sterile towels. | 我们需要消毒巾 |
[21:34] | Okay, I’m gonna pull the frame. | 好 我把她抬起来 |
[21:35] | – Warren, you catch her, okay? – On it. | -沃伦 你接着她 -好 |
[21:37] | All right. On my count. | 好 准备 |
[21:38] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:45] | The annulus is completely disrupted. | 环域已彻底脱离 |
[21:47] | I need a visual confirmation the nerves are free. | 我得确认神经并未受到压迫 |
[21:49] | Warren, I need more retraction | 沃伦 我需要你收缩 |
[21:50] | – on the aorta and the vena cava. – No, wait — not yet. | -主动脉和腔静脉 -别 等等 别急 |
[21:52] | Warren, I need you to set up an intraoperative myelogram. | 沃伦 我需要术中脊髓造影 |
[21:54] | Uh, we can’t wait for that. | 等不及造影了 |
[21:55] | The spine’s too unstable. | 脊柱的状况很不稳定 |
[21:56] | Warren, I need an interbody spacer. | 沃伦 我需要一个椎体垫片 |
[21:57] | If the nerves are trapped when you apply the spacer, | 如果神经受制 你放入垫片的话 |
[21:59] | she will be paralyzed permanently. | 她就永久瘫痪了 |
[22:00] | – Warren, I need you to — – O-okay, stop. Stop. | -沃伦 我需要你… -停 停 |
[22:03] | All due respect, but I can’t set up a myelogram, | 抱歉呵 我没法又做脊髓造影 |
[22:05] | retract vessels, and get a spacer simultaneously. | 又要收缩血管 还得去取垫片 |
[22:08] | Now, I used to be an anesthesiologist. | 我以前是做麻醉师的 |
[22:09] | I have logged I don’t know how many hours in the O.R. | 在手术室待了不知道多少个小时 |
[22:11] | And believe me, this is not the first time that I’ve seen | 这也不是我第一次见 |
[22:13] | two brilliant surgeons duke it out over a body. | 两位优秀医师在手术室里撕逼了 |
[22:16] | I am not getting in the middle of that. | 我可不想夹在中间 |
[22:17] | So, I’m gonna stand here, | 所以呢 我们这么来 |
[22:19] | and I will happily proceed as you both see fit, | 你俩先决定接下来的手术方案 |
[22:21] | but you are gonna have to agree on what to do first. | 我再去执行 |
[22:26] | Explain to me quickly why you think we need to do a myelogram. | 简略解释为什么要做脊髓造影 |
[22:28] | It’s the only way to know for sure | 通过造影 我们才能确定 |
[22:29] | if any of the nerve roots are trapped | 神经根是否受到压迫 |
[22:30] | before we realign the spine. | 之后 我们才能固定脊柱 |
[22:32] | Okay, so I could start removing the disc | 好 那我可以先开始移除椎间盘 |
[22:33] | while you do an ultrasound? | 同时你来做超声波 |
[22:34] | Yes, and then you could reduce the spine and hold it in place | 行 你负责固定脊柱位置 |
[22:36] | while I check the image. | 我来看片子 |
[22:37] | Fine. Let’s try it. Warren. | 好 那就试试吧 沃伦 |
[22:38] | Get the ultrasound probe draped. | 准备好超声波探头 |
[22:40] | Right away. | 好的 |
[22:40] | And remind me to put Warren on scut when we’re out of here. | 等手术完了 记得提醒我下次找沃伦来跑腿 |
[22:43] | – Will do. – Mm-hmm. | -好哒 -多谢 |
[22:46] | Can you do me a favor, dear, | 亲 帮我个忙 |
[22:48] | and just retract that a bit further? | 再收缩一下吧 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | Could you do me a favor? | 那你也帮我个忙呗 |
[22:53] | If Dr. Webber asks, | 如果韦伯医生问你 |
[22:55] | maybe could you tell him that the patient requested you | 你能不能告诉他 是病人点名要你来 |
[22:58] | so I sort of had to call — | 所以我只能给你打… |
[22:59] | April, I’m not gonna lie. | 艾普丽尔 我不会撒谎的 |
[23:02] | You made the right call. | 你做得没错 |
[23:02] | He’s just gonna have to deal with it. | 他不能找你茬 |
[23:04] | Edwards, join us at the field, please. | 爱德华兹 来搭把手 |
[23:07] | What year are you? | 你实习几年了 |
[23:08] | Third, Dr. Avery. | 三年 艾弗里医生 |
[23:09] | Okay, have you ever done a phalloplasty before? | 好 你以前做过阴茎成形术吗 |
[23:12] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没做过 |
[23:13] | Well, it’s high time you learned. | 那你也该学学了 |
[23:15] | First, you take a saphenous vein graft, | 首先 拿起一个隐静脉移植物 |
[23:18] | – like this. – Mm-hmm. | -像这样 -好 |
[23:20] | And you attach it to the neophallus. | 连接到阴茎上 |
[23:22] | This will provide the new penis with a profuse blood flow. | 这样就为阴茎提供了丰沛的血液 |
[23:27] | Now — you. | 现在你来 |
[23:30] | Okay, first anchor the stitch. | 先定好缝合点 |
[23:32] | Good. Now run the suture. | 很好 开始缝合 |
[23:36] | Good. | 很棒 |
[23:37] | You might be aware, Edwards, | 我想你可能也知道 爱德华兹 |
[23:39] | There’s a shortage of women in the urology field. | 泌尿科特别缺女医生 |
[23:42] | But there’s no shortage of female patients who might prefer | 但女性病人可不少 她们会很乐意 |
[23:45] | a physician that has a more personal understanding of the anatomy. | 让了解女性生理特征的女医生为她们服务 |
[23:50] | Okay, Edwards. That was… | 爱德华兹 你做得… |
[23:53] | above average. | 中上吧 |
[23:56] | Oh. | 才中上 |
[23:57] | You do understand that | 你知道吗 |
[23:58] | that’s just about the highest compliment I give? | 这已经是我给出的最高评价了 |
[24:01] | Ever. | 有史以来最高的 |
[24:11] | Surgery went well? | 手术顺利吗 |
[24:12] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[24:14] | Why do I even ask? | 为何我要嘴贱问你 |
[24:15] | My work was impeccable. It’s all up to him now. | 我的手艺无可挑剔 全看他自己的造化了 |
[24:17] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:19] | When one suffers an injury to his manhood, | 男人嘛 那块受伤 |
[24:22] | recovery is always challenging — | 恢复总是很难… |
[24:23] | sometimes hopeless. | 甚至是无望的 |
[24:26] | You all hold on to so much | 男人总是太宝贝 |
[24:27] | of your fragile, little self-esteem down there. | 自己裤裆里脆弱而短小的”尊严” |
[24:30] | It’s possible you may never bounce back. | 但总是有可能再也起不来了 |
[24:33] | Mm, Sad, really. | 真可悲 |
[24:38] | The defect in your daughter’s spine was… | 你女儿脊柱的变形 |
[24:41] | more extensive than we thought. | 比我们预期的要严重 |
[24:43] | But we were able to realign her spine, | 但我们还是重新固定了她的脊柱 |
[24:46] | and with therapy, | 之后再接受一些理疗 |
[24:47] | she should be able to walk again, even run. | 她应该能再次行走 甚至奔跑 |
[24:50] | So she’ll never play golf again? | 她不能再打高尔夫了吗 |
[24:52] | But she’ll be alive. | 但她能活下来 |
[24:53] | She will be…mobile. | 而且…还能动 |
[24:55] | I wish that were enough, but it’s not. | 能动根本不够 |
[24:58] | This is all she wants. | 她就想打高尔夫 |
[25:02] | The only thing. | 这是她唯一的愿望 |
[25:04] | And I’m the unsupportive mom | 我这个妈当得真不称职 |
[25:07] | who hired the crappy doctors | 给她找的这帮庸医 |
[25:09] | sho couldn’t deliver the one thing she wanted | 没法治好她 |
[25:11] | more than anything else in this world. | 她再也打不了最爱的高尔夫了 |
[25:14] | I’m so sorry. I…will talk to her. | 真抱歉 我…会跟她谈谈的 |
[25:17] | My daughter… | 我的女儿 |
[25:19] | was excellent. | 非常优秀 |
[25:23] | You were supposed to be, too. | 你们如果也同样优秀 就能治好她了 |
[25:32] | – Excuse me. – Hey. | -借过 -对了 |
[25:34] | Amelia… | 阿米莉娅… |
[25:36] | We did everything we could. Come on. | 我们尽全力了 走吧 |
[25:40] | We should have done it your way from the beginning. | 我们该按你的方案手术 |
[25:42] | We should have started there. | 一开始就该这样做 |
[25:44] | She would be better off. | 她的情况就会好很多 |
[25:45] | That is not true. Her defect — | 不可能 她的病情… |
[25:46] | My approach made things worse. | 我的方案把一切都搞砸了 |
[25:48] | No, it didn’t. | 没 别这么说 |
[25:51] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[25:58] | There you are. How did the surgery go? | 你在这啊 手术如何 |
[26:00] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[26:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:03] | No. No, I am not. | 不好 我不好 |
[26:06] | You shouldn’t have weighed in. | 你不该插手的 |
[26:07] | – I wish you hadn’t. – Excuse me? | -我希望你没有 -你说什么呢 |
[26:09] | You should have stayed out of it. | 你应该置身事外 |
[26:10] | My approach was inferior. | 我的方法不好 |
[26:12] | And it cost my patient in… | 结果害我的病人 |
[26:15] | terrible ways. | 情况很糟 |
[26:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[26:18] | Can you tell me honestly | 你能不能实话告诉我 |
[26:19] | that you siding with me today was only about that patient? | 你今天支持我仅仅是为病人着想 |
[26:22] | It had nothing to do with you and me? | 还是因为我俩的关系 |
[26:23] | Your plan was smart and solid | 你的计划很好很可靠 |
[26:24] | and more in line with what the patient wanted. | 更符合病人的需要 |
[26:26] | – But why were you there? – That is why I suggested — | -你为什么要在那 -所以我才建议 |
[26:27] | Why — the only reason you even walked into that room | 为什么 你走进房间的唯一原因 |
[26:30] | was because you heard my voice and you wanted to check on me | 就是因为你听到我说话 想进来看我 |
[26:33] | and see me because of your personal feelings. | 是出于你的个人感情原因 |
[26:35] | I know, because I would have done the same thing. | 我知道是因为换我也会这么做 |
[26:37] | Because we can’t help it. We are hard-wired. | 因为我们控制不了 这是我们的本能 |
[26:40] | Our brains change when we… | 我们大脑会改变 当我们 |
[26:44] | when we fall for another person, | 当我们为另一个人倾心的时候 |
[26:45] | our neurological pathways get altered, | 我们的神经通路会被改变 |
[26:46] | and we make choices. | 然后做出选择 |
[26:48] | We make decisions, whether we want to or not. | 不论我们愿不愿意 都会做出决定 |
[26:51] | This — this is why it is not smart | 这就是为什么把感情和工作混为一谈 |
[26:53] | to mix personal and professional. | 是非常不明智的 |
[26:55] | Amelia, that is not what happened. | 阿米莉娅 事情不是这样的 |
[26:56] | I left my home. | 我离开家 |
[26:58] | I left my job. | 放弃了工作 |
[26:59] | I have been trying so hard to start over. | 我非常努力地想重新开始 |
[27:03] | I have been fighting so hard just to be taken seriously, | 我这么努力 为了被人重视 |
[27:06] | to do this job well. | 为了做好这份工作 |
[27:08] | That mom thinks that I am a crappy doctor | 那位母亲认为我是个垃圾医生 |
[27:12] | who screwed her kid out of a future, | 毁了她孩子的前程 |
[27:14] | and she is not wrong, | 她并没说错 |
[27:15] | because all of this could have been avoided | 因为所有这一切本可以避免的 |
[27:18] | if I had just… | 如果我 |
[27:24] | …if we had just kept our professional lives professional, | 如果我们把工作和感情分开 |
[27:27] | but we didn’t. | 可我们并没有 |
[27:31] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[27:35] | This is a mistake. | 我们在一起是个错误 |
[27:52] | He’s full of crap. Let it go. | 他满口废话 算了吧 |
[27:58] | All right, look, when you get going, you can talk — a lot. | 好吧 你话匣子开了 能说很多 |
[28:01] | But it’s — it’s not like you talk too much. | 但并不是说你话太多 |
[28:05] | Say something. | 给点回应啊 |
[28:06] | It was humiliating. | 太丢脸了 |
[28:07] | Why? Because you have more to say than him? | 为什么 因为你的话比他多 |
[28:10] | Look, he’s — he’s probably intimidated | 他可能是害怕了 |
[28:12] | ’cause you’re smarter than he is and — and funnier. | 因为你比他聪明 比他有意思 |
[28:15] | Y-you’re funny as hell. | 你能把人逗死 |
[28:16] | You make me laugh every time we hang out. | 咱们每次出去你都能逗得我大笑 |
[28:20] | You’ve got that lispy thing and… | 你说话会咬唇 还有 |
[28:22] | L-look, y-you’re never gonna meet | 听着 没有哪个男人 |
[28:24] | a guy who doesn’t like that lispy thing. | 会不喜欢你说话咬唇 |
[28:26] | They’ll never tell you to your face, | 他们不会当面告诉你 |
[28:27] | but it makes everything you say sound good. | 咬唇让你说的话让人听着很舒服 |
[28:30] | It’s, like, cute and sexy and… | 很可爱 很性感 还有 |
[28:33] | Oh, that — that — that smile | 你的笑 |
[28:35] | and that — that hair and, you know… | 和你的头发 还有 |
[28:39] | Look, there’s nothing wrong with you. | 听着 你没哪里不好 |
[28:42] | This is not your problem. It’s his problem. | 问题不在于你 在他 |
[28:45] | You talk, yeah, but he should want to listen. | 你爱说话是没错 但他应该愿意听才对 |
[28:52] | Anyway, something’s wrong with the dude. | 反正那家伙就是有问题 |
[28:53] | Tell him to piss off. | 让他滚远点 |
[28:55] | Mayos. | Mayo剪 |
[28:58] | There is still slight edema, | 还有些水肿 |
[29:00] | but that should resolve with time. | 但会慢慢消退的 |
[29:01] | The phallus is pink, not blue or gray. | 阴茎是粉色的 不是蓝或灰色 |
[29:03] | That indicates good blood flow. | 意味着血液循环良好 |
[29:05] | Which means that things are progressing | 也就是说情况 |
[29:07] | much better than expected. | 比预期要好得多 |
[29:08] | And you are a lucky man. | 你很幸运 |
[29:11] | Is it…gonna work? | 它还能用吗 |
[29:13] | I’m optimistic that you’ll get back most of your normal function. | 我有信心你能恢复大部分正常的功能 |
[29:17] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[29:19] | Marcia. | 玛西亚 |
[29:20] | Wife. | 他老婆 |
[29:21] | Quietly, carefully, slip out of this room. | 小心轻声地溜出去 |
[29:23] | Call security right now. | 即刻叫保安来 |
[29:25] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[29:26] | Ma’am, I don’t know how you located this room, | 女士 我不知道你是怎么找到这个房间的 |
[29:28] | but I’m gonna need you to wait outside. | 你得在外面等 |
[29:30] | No. | 不用 |
[29:31] | I called her. | 是我叫她来的 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[29:34] | I never should have… | 我真不应该 |
[29:36] | It’s my fault. We had an agreement. | 是我的错 我们有约定的 |
[29:39] | Waitresses and hostesses were okay — nothing else. | 女服务员和女主客随我搞 其他都不行 |
[29:43] | She’s your sous-chef. | 她可是你的副手啊 |
[29:45] | I know. I know. It’s not okay. | 我知道 我知道 我错了 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:49] | No, baby, I’m sorry. | 不 宝贝 是我对不起你 |
[29:51] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:54] | I don’t get it. How is he kissing her? | 我搞不懂 他怎么亲得下去 |
[29:55] | How’s he kissing the woman who — | 他怎么还会亲把他那啥的女人 |
[29:56] | Sometimes, it takes crazy to love crazy. | 有的时候 人疯狂才能爱得疯狂 |
[29:59] | I can’t explain it. | 我也解释不来 |
[30:01] | Is security on their way? | 保安来了没 |
[30:02] | Oh, yeah. Be here any minute. | 来了 马上到 |
[30:14] | Kepner! | 凯普娜 |
[30:15] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[30:17] | I’ve been teaching here for a very long time. | 我在这教了很长很长时间 |
[30:20] | I present salient points with clarity and authority, | 我这人的特点就是清晰明了 有权威 |
[30:22] | which is why I am very interested in understanding | 所以我真的非常想知道 |
[30:25] | why the hell you called Catherine Avery | 你到底为什么打电话给凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[30:27] | when I explicitly told you not to! | 我明确告诉过你别打 |
[30:30] | All right. I’ll tell you. | 好 我告诉你 |
[30:33] | My patient today had a terrible injury. | 我今天的病人伤得非常严重 |
[30:35] | The very best person to treat that injury was Catherine Avery. | 治疗的最佳人选就是凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[30:39] | Now, I don’t know what personal stuff is going on | 我不知道你们俩之间 |
[30:40] | between the two of you exactly, but whatever it is, | 有什么过节 但无论如何 |
[30:42] | I will not allow it to compromise | 我都不会因此牺牲了 |
[30:44] | my patient, his care, or his penis! | 病人健康 病人治疗 或是他的阴茎 |
[30:48] | And for what it’s worth, | 听不听由你 |
[30:49] | I think you two are good together! | 我认为你俩在一起很合适 |
[30:51] | Also, Catherine Avery is my mother-in-law, | 再说 凯瑟琳·艾弗里是我婆婆 |
[30:53] | so I’ll call her any damn time I feel like it! | 我想什么时候打给她就什么时候打给她 |
[30:57] | – Understood. – All right. | -懂了 -那最好 |
[31:02] | Need something? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | ’cause I was just headed out for the night. | 我刚准备出去 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I — I brought the thunder. | 我呼风唤雨了 |
[31:09] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[31:10] | I brought the thunder. It’s what I call it. | 我呼风唤雨了 这是我的叫法 |
[31:12] | Only — I mean, – it’s very effective at work. | 我是说 这在工作中很管用 |
[31:14] | It’s totally inappropriate on a date. | 约会的时候就完全行不通 |
[31:20] | I was nervous. | 我当时很紧张 |
[31:22] | I didn’t socialize a lot as a kid. | 我小时候不常社交 |
[31:23] | I kind of spent all my time in books, | 基本整天都在读书 |
[31:24] | and you don’t have to socialize… | 跟书也没什么 |
[31:27] | …with books. | 好交流的 |
[31:29] | So when I get nervous, | 所以我紧张的时候 |
[31:31] | I tend to cover it up by talking a lot | 就会用不停说话来掩饰 |
[31:34] | and being really loud and definite | 说得又大声又肯定 |
[31:37] | and being in charge… | 掌控全局 |
[31:41] | so no one will see how scared I am. | 这样就不会有人发现我有多紧张了 |
[31:44] | And on our date, I was terrified because… | 约会的时候 我非常紧张 |
[31:48] | you’re very handsome and nice, | 因为你又帅 人又好 |
[31:52] | and you’re great. | 你很不错 |
[31:54] | And I’m dorky. I’m nerdy. I’m me. | 可我就笨笨呆呆的 这就是我 |
[31:58] | So I brought the thunder, | 所以我就又呼风又唤雨 |
[32:00] | and I’m so, so sorry, | 真的非常非常抱歉 |
[32:03] | because I really liked you. | 因为我真的很喜欢你 |
[32:08] | I just — I just wanted you to know that I-I wasn’t… | 我只是想让你知道我并不 |
[32:12] | I mean, I’m not — I’m — I’m… | 我是说 我没有 我 我 |
[32:16] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[32:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:20] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[32:24] | Next time, I’ll bring the thunder. | 下次由我来呼风唤雨吧 |
[33:04] | Look, I appreciate that you are looking out for Owen. | 听着 我很感谢你为欧文把关 |
[33:06] | I do, but what I do and who I see are, | 真的 但我做的事和我约会的人 |
[33:08] | quite honestly, none of your business. | 说实话 都跟你无关 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:14] | I was only trying to — | 我只是想 |
[33:14] | I moved here to start something, | 我搬到这来是想重新开始 |
[33:17] | to build a new life. | 展开新生活 |
[33:19] | You don’t know me… | 你并不了解我 |
[33:22] | not really. | 你不了解 |
[33:24] | You don’t know where I’ve been | 你不知道我经历过什么 |
[33:25] | or what I’ve had to overcome, | 我克服过什么问题 |
[33:26] | because you have never had to. | 因为你从没有过这种体验 |
[33:29] | You’ve never lost the love of your life. | 你从没失去过一生的挚爱 |
[33:31] | You have never cried | 从没对着 |
[33:32] | over the body of the person you love most in this world. | 你在这世上最爱的人的遗体恸哭 |
[33:34] | You… | 你 |
[33:36] | You don’t know how that messes a person up. | 你不知道这会如何搅乱一个人的生活 |
[33:39] | You’ve never had to claw your way back from that. | 你从没从那种绝望中再爬出来 |
[33:42] | But I have. | 我有 |
[33:44] | I’m still trying to pull myself together, | 我现在还在试着振作起来 |
[33:46] | and I am doing the very best that I can, so… | 我在尽所能做到最好 所以 |
[33:50] | until you’ve done that,until you have to walk in my shoes. | 除非你也经历过这些 |
[33:54] | I need you to cut me some slack… | 不然就别对我指指点点 |
[33:57] | and back the hell off. | 别管那么多闲事 |
[34:05] | The microvascular work is amazing. | 那个微脉管手术简直赞爆了 |
[34:07] | I mean, every tiny, little incision has to be perfect. | 每个那么微小的切口都必须完美 |
[34:10] | Oh, did I tell you | 我跟你说过没 |
[34:11] | Catherine Avery told me I was above average? | 凯瑟琳·艾弗里说我是中上水平 |
[34:13] | Yeah, yeah. You mentioned it. | 有 有 你说过 |
[34:15] | This might be it. I might have found my specialty. | 大概就是这个了 我可能找到了我的专科了 |
[34:17] | Thank god! | 感谢上帝 |
[34:18] | I’ve been worried about your specialty all day! | 我一整天都惦记着你选专科的事 |
[34:21] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[34:25] | What happened in there? | 出什么事了 |
[34:27] | Oh, she cut it off! She cut it off! | 她切了 她切了 |
[34:29] | What?! Your wife?! | 什么 你妻子吗 |
[34:30] | It was my sous-chef! Oh, god! | 我的副手 天啊 |
[34:34] | Come back with that penis! | 快把阴茎拿回来 |
[34:40] | Come back with that penis! | 快把阴茎拿回来 |
[34:44] | Okay. Hold it right there. | 好了 在那别动 |
[34:48] | Okay, Rory. Hand it over. | 好 罗里 把它给我 |
[34:49] | No. | 不 |
[34:49] | Don’t be scared, all right? | 别怕 |
[34:51] | Give me the penis, and everything will be fine. | 把阴茎给我 就没事了 |
[34:53] | Stop. | 别过来 |
[34:54] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[34:56] | Just put it in my hand — | 快把它放我手里 |
[34:57] | I said stop. | 我说了别过来 |
[34:58] | I swear to god, you come any closer, I’ll flush it. | 我发誓你要是再过来我就把它冲走 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | Okay, everything’s gonna be okay. | 好了 都会过去的 |
[35:03] | No one wants to hurt you. | 不会有人把你怎么样 |
[35:05] | All you have to do is just give it to me, | 你只要把它给我就好了 |
[35:08] | and everything will be fine. | 然后就没事了 |
[35:15] | I was more than his sous-chef. | 我不仅仅是他的副手 |
[35:17] | He said I was his heart, his muse. | 他说我是他的真爱 是他的缪斯 |
[35:21] | We were gonna open another restaurant — | 我们打算开一家餐厅 |
[35:23] | our restaurant, together, as co-chefs. | 我们自己的餐厅 一起做主厨 |
[35:27] | He was gonna leave Marcia. | 他会离开玛西亚 |
[35:32] | I believed him. | 我信了他说的话 |
[35:34] | I believed in him. | 我那么相信他 |
[35:36] | But then… | 结果却 |
[35:38] | She cut off his penis, and he still took her back. | 她切了他的阴茎 他却跟她和好了 |
[35:42] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[35:43] | No, that’s not fair. | 确实不公平 |
[35:44] | All you wanted to do was be together. | 你只想和他在一起而已 |
[35:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:53] | Come on. | 好了 |
[36:09] | You are a woman of rare talent — | 姑娘 你才华独特啊 |
[36:11] | a forward thinker, a warrior. | 你有远见 你是个勇士 |
[36:13] | You saw my masterpiece in the hands of a thief, | 你看到窃贼抢走了我的杰作 |
[36:15] | and you ran to its rescue. | 你就跑上前去拯救它 |
[36:18] | – You charged into battle. – Thank you. | -你时刻准备好了去战斗 -谢谢 |
[36:20] | You’re exactly the kind of surgeon that I need in Boston — | 我在波士顿的工作正需要你这样的外科医生 |
[36:23] | bold, fearless. | 勇敢 无畏 |
[36:25] | And when you’re looking at specialties, | 当你选择自己专科时 |
[36:27] | I hope that you will consider a urology fellowship with me. | 请你考虑一下我的泌尿外科研究生 |
[36:35] | That — that’s — wow. | 这 这 |
[36:37] | You deserve it, Edwards. | 这是你应得的 爱德华兹 |
[36:38] | Without you, this man’s specimen | 如果不是你 这个男人的东西 |
[36:39] | would have turned into a sad, old bagpipe. | 就会变成一个可怜的烂风笛了 |
[36:42] | So, you finish up here, | 那么 你在这搞定它 |
[36:44] | and I’ll go check on our patient in pre-op. | 我去给患者做术前检查 |
[36:53] | Do you need something? | 有事吗 |
[36:55] | I need to make one thing clear. | 我要说清楚一件事 |
[36:58] | My manhood has not been damaged here. | 我的男子气概没有受损 |
[37:00] | You may think I have a problem with powerful women, but — | 可能你以为我不喜欢强势的女人 但是 |
[37:02] | You’re having one right now. | 你现在就不喜欢我这个女强人 |
[37:04] | No. Right now, – I am having a problem with you. | 不 现在 我是对你有意见 |
[37:08] | We are having this problem. | 我们之间出了点问题 |
[37:09] | And the problem is, I hurt you. | 问题就在于 我伤害了你 |
[37:11] | I hurt your feelings, and I’m sorry. | 我伤害了你的感情 对不起 |
[37:14] | I came to you last year intending to propose, | 去年我找你想要求婚 |
[37:17] | but I let our professional differences stop me. | 但我们之间专业上的异议让我却步 |
[37:21] | We love our work. | 我们都热爱自己的工作 |
[37:23] | It’s everything to us, | 对我们来说工作就是全部 |
[37:25] | so it’s easy to prioritize it. | 所以很容易过分强调工作的重要 |
[37:26] | I made that mistake before. I don’t want to make it again. | 以前我犯过这样的错误 我不想再犯一次 |
[37:29] | Let me stop you right there, | 请允许我打断你 |
[37:30] | because I don’t think I can do this. | 因为我觉得我做不到 |
[37:33] | I… | 我 |
[37:34] | It’s just happened too many damn times — | 只是 之前发生过太多次 |
[37:36] | with Jackson’s father, with you. | 和杰克森的爸爸 和你 |
[37:38] | You work — you work to make something better, | 你努力 努力让关系变好 |
[37:40] | and then it just all — it just falls apart every time. | 结果总是 总是会分道扬镳 |
[37:42] | I know. It’s true. | 我知道 是的 |
[37:45] | In fact, the only thing I can truly promise | 事实上 我唯一能承诺你的 |
[37:47] | is I’ll probably hurt you again. | 就是我肯定还会再伤害你 |
[37:48] | Well, that’s really enticing. | 听起来真诱人 |
[37:50] | Oh, and you’ll hurt me, | 你也会伤害我啊 |
[37:52] | and I’ll come right back to you again when you do. | 但就算你伤害我 我也不会离开你 |
[37:54] | I’ll accept the risk | 我接受这样的风险 |
[37:56] | because you are worth it, | 因为你值得我冒险 |
[37:58] | because you matter to me. | 因为你对我非常重要 |
[38:01] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[38:04] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[38:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:28] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[38:32] | I think there are probably a hundred things | 我觉得你擅长做的事还有很多 |
[38:35] | that you’d be great at that you haven’t even tried yet. | 只不过你还没有去尝试而已 |
[38:40] | My mom thinks I did all this | 我妈妈觉得我这么努力 |
[38:43] | because I get some kind of weird high | 是因为我要比别人强 |
[38:45] | off being better than everyone else. | 这样我才会高兴 |
[38:48] | And don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[38:49] | Being excellent is… | 成为强者 |
[38:52] | amazing. | 感觉很棒 |
[38:54] | But that’s because I love this. | 但那也是因为我热爱这个 |
[38:59] | Loved this. | 以前热爱这个 |
[39:01] | Even if you’re both right, | 即使你们都是对的 |
[39:04] | that I’ll find something else, | 我还会找到其他特长 |
[39:06] | I’ll never really love it — | 但我再也不会真正热爱它了 |
[39:10] | not like this. | 不会像热爱高尔夫这样热爱了 |
[39:17] | Maybe not, but I believe | 也许吧 但我相信 |
[39:19] | we get more than just one thing to love. | 值得我们热爱的远不止一样 |
[39:23] | And one day… | 有一天 |
[39:26] | …something will click. | 像突然开了窍一样 |
[39:30] | And you’ll know you found it. | 你就知道你找到热爱的事了 |
[39:34] | I have to believe that. | 我必须坚信这一点 |
[39:40] | So, hang on. H-h-hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[39:42] | So, you just chased after her | 她拿着他的阴茎跑过走廊 |
[39:43] | as she ran down the hall with his penis? | 你在后面一直追着她 |
[39:47] | Tell me again about the gloves. | 再说说手套吧 |
[39:48] | How on earth did you think to grab gloves? | 你到底是怎么得想起来还要拿手套的 |
[39:51] | Instinct, I guess. | 可能是本能吧 |
[39:53] | So, uh, when do you leave for Boston? | 那你什么时候去波士顿 |
[39:55] | I don’t know. Can — let’s not talk about it. | 不知道 能不能别再说这个了 |
[39:58] | I can’t believe she handed the penis over to you — | 真不敢相信她竟然把阴茎给你了 |
[40:00] | just like that. | 就那样给你了 |
[40:02] | So lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[40:03] | Yeah, she did. She handed it to me. | 是啊 她给我了 |
[40:05] | Severed penis. | 断掉的阴茎 |
[40:06] | I was standing there | 我站在那 |
[40:07] | holding a severed penis in my hand, | 手里拿着一根断了的阴茎 |
[40:10] | and all I could think was, | 我想到的却是 |
[40:12] | “This isn’t why I became a surgeon.” | “我不是因为这玩意儿才当外科医生的” |
[40:15] | I do not love this penis. | 我不喜欢这个阴茎 |
[40:17] | I do not want a career in urology. | 我不想在泌尿外科发展 |
[40:19] | I mean, I don’t know what I do want, | 虽然我不知道要去哪个科 |
[40:22] | but I know I don’t want that, | 但我知道肯定不去泌尿 |
[40:24] | ’cause that thing was gross. | 因为那东西太恶心了 |
[40:28] | Hey, are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[40:30] | I hear it’s tots day in the cafeteria. | 听说餐厅今天有炸土豆球 |
[40:35] | The thing about love is, | 爱情就是 |
[40:36] | when it’s good, it’s so very good. | 当一切顺利时 爱情特别美好 |
[40:39] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[40:41] | – Let’s get some tots. – Okay. | -我们去吃炸土豆球吧 -好 |
[40:44] | And when it’s bad, it hurts so much. | 但遇到问题时 爱情又特别伤人 |
[40:47] | Hey, can we talk? | 能谈一下吗 |
[40:49] | Uh, actually, I was just — | 这个 我其实 |
[40:51] | What’s really going on? | 到底是为什么 |
[40:53] | I need you to tell me, ’cause… | 我要你亲口告诉我 因为 |
[40:56] | …you say one thing, | 你虽然说了一些话 |
[40:57] | and I think you mean something else entirely, | 但你想表达的却是另一种意思 |
[40:59] | and I want to understand. | 我想搞明白 |
[41:01] | I am trying to. | 我试着搞明白 |
[41:02] | Because I want what we started here. | 因为我希望我们能和好 |
[41:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:09] | But I need a little help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[41:15] | I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[41:15] | that this is really the place that we should be talking — | 我们不应该在这讨论这事 |
[41:17] | Dr. Shepherd? You have a call on line 4. | 谢博德医生 四号线上有你的电话 |
[41:21] | I got to get that. | 我去接电话了 |
[41:24] | And if you can’t find a way | 如果你无法 |
[41:25] | to balance all those ups and downs… | 适应这种忐忑起伏 |
[41:29] | it will make you crazy. | 爱情就会让你抓狂 |
[41:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:35] | Oh, no, sorry. You want the other Dr. Shepherd. | 不 抱歉 你找的是另一位谢博德医生 |
[41:38] | Here’s his wife. | 她妻子在这 |
[41:41] | Hi. This is Dr. Shepherd’s wife. | 你好 我是谢博德医生的妻子 |
[41:43] | Uh, no, he’s not here. Can I take a message for you? | 不 他不在 要我帮你留言给他吗 |
[41:48] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[41:52] | Oh. I thought he was there. | 我以为他在那 |
[41:55] | Okay. Sure. No problem. | 好的 当然 没关系 |
[41:57] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:59] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[42:02] | Well, that was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[42:03] | – What was? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -也没什么 |
[42:05] | Just that was the White House calling. | 白宫打来的 |
[42:07] | Derek never showed up at his meeting this morning. | 今天早上德里克没去开会 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:10] | I’m sure his flight got delayed or something. | 肯定是航班延误了 |