时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | When I was five, | 五岁时 |
[00:08] | my mom lost me in a park. | 我和我妈在公园走丢了 |
[00:11] | I don’t remember much. | 我记不太清了 |
[00:13] | Except that one minute I was riding the carousel, | 我只记得 前一秒我还在坐旋转木马 |
[00:15] | and the next… | 而后一秒… |
[00:18] | she was gone. | 她就不见了 |
[00:20] | I’ll be home before you know it. | 我很快就回来了 |
[00:22] | It’s good. It’s time. | 挺好的 该拒绝他们的 |
[00:23] | I don’t know, I just feel like I just got you back, | 我总觉得 你才刚回来 |
[00:25] | and now we’re going again and I-I just have to stay here. | 现在你又要走 丢下我一个人 |
[00:29] | You’re right. You do. | 是啊 你得留下 |
[00:30] | You have to stay here. | 留在这儿 |
[00:32] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 一直待在这儿 别走 |
[00:33] | Don’t move. | 别走 |
[00:34] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[00:36] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[00:37] | I don’t remember how I found her. | 我不记得怎么找到她的 |
[00:39] | – Richard! – I don’t remember how I got home. | -理查德 -也不记得是怎么回家的 |
[00:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:44] | All I remember is what happened next. | 我只记得接下来发生的事 |
[00:47] | She told me not to worry. | 她让我别担心 |
[00:49] | She told me everything would be fine. | 她说 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:52] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我马上回来 |
[00:54] | Funny, isn’t it, the way memory works? | 记忆很奇妙吧 |
[00:57] | The things you can’t quite remember… | 有些事你不太记得 |
[01:00] | and the things you can never forget. | 有些事你难以忘记 |
[01:03] | The carousel never stops turning. | 旋转木马 转个不停 |
[01:24] | Okay, Zo-Zo, walk a little faster ’cause we are late. | 好啦 佐佐 快走 我们已经迟了 |
[01:27] | And who can never be late? | 谁永远都不能迟到 |
[01:29] | Surgeons. | 医生 |
[01:29] | What happens if surgeons are late? | 医生迟了会怎样 |
[01:31] | People die? | 有人会死吗 |
[01:32] | Right on, sister. | 没错 小妞 |
[01:36] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[01:38] | I’m on the ferry. | 我还在船上 |
[01:39] | I-I just wanted to say that, um… | 我就是想说… |
[02:06] | You’re never gonna make your flight. | 你肯定赶不上飞机了 |
[02:08] | I’ll make it. | 怎么可能 |
[02:08] | No, you won’t. You’re gonna miss your flight. | 别想了 你肯定赶不上了 |
[02:11] | Who’s that? Bailey? | 刚是谁在说话 贝利吗 |
[02:12] | I’m not gonna miss my flight. | 我肯定能赶得上 |
[02:13] | There was a huge accident on the 5. All the lanes are closed. | 五号高速上出了事故 路都封了 |
[02:16] | The traffic is insane. | 到处都堵车 |
[02:18] | Now, why does Kepner make that sound like it’s a good thing? | 怎么听着凯普娜还挺高兴的 |
[02:20] | We have a guy from the accident on our table. | 我们在给车祸伤者做手术 |
[02:22] | Bailey and Kepner are sewing up all the holes in his gut. | 贝利和凯普娜在缝合他肠子上的伤口 |
[02:24] | I am repairing the un-repairable. | 我在完成一项不可能的任务 |
[02:26] | I am out-of-control amazing. | 我真是赞到爆了 |
[02:28] | No, I am out-of-control amazing. | 不 是我赞到爆好吗 |
[02:30] | You are a guest in my guts. Hush. | 你是我请来帮忙的 别得瑟了 |
[02:33] | The point is you might as well | 关键是 你还不如掉头算了 |
[02:35] | turn around now ’cause you’ll miss your flight. | 反正也赶不上飞机了 |
[02:37] | I’m not gonna miss my flight. | 我肯定赶得上 |
[02:38] | I have a secret shortcut. | 我可以抄小路 |
[02:40] | There are not shortcuts to the airport. | 去机场哪有什么小路 |
[02:41] | That you know about. | 那是你们不知道 |
[02:42] | Come on. I’m doing a spondylolisthesis today. | 别扯淡了 我在做脊髓前移手术呢 |
[02:45] | I’m saying if you head back now, I might let you — | 你要是现在就掉头 我可以让你… |
[02:47] | I’m gonna lose you here in a second. | 估计电话马上就断了 |
[02:49] | Cellphone reception’s bad. | 手机信号不好 |
[02:51] | Derek, are you still there? I can’t hear you. | 德里克 你还在吗 我听不见你说什么 |
[02:53] | No, I said I’m gonna lose the cellphone reception. | 我刚说 估计电话马上就断了 |
[02:55] | It’s bad here. | 这儿信号不好 |
[02:57] | – Amy? – Derek? Derek? | -艾米 -德里克 德里克 |
[03:00] | Amy, are you there? | 艾米 能听到吗 |
[03:02] | Lost him. | 电话断了 |
[03:16] | I’m doing 10 miles over the speed limit. | 我都超速十英里了 |
[03:17] | That’s not fast enough for you? Gee. | 你比我跑得还快 真够猛的 |
[04:17] | Where’s my ph– phone? | 我的… 手机呢 |
[04:31] | Hey. Ma’am. Ma’am. | 女士 女士 |
[04:33] | My name’s Derek. Are you okay? | 我叫德里克 你还好吗 |
[04:35] | Winnie! | 温妮 |
[04:37] | Winnie! | 温妮 |
[04:41] | Winnie! | 温妮 |
[04:42] | Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 |
[04:44] | Hey, I can’t open the door. | 我打不开车门 |
[04:46] | Ma’am. Hey. | 女士 这边 |
[04:48] | Hey. What’s your name? | 这边 你叫什么 |
[04:49] | – Sarah. – Sarah, who’s Winnie? | -莎拉 -莎拉 温妮是谁 |
[04:51] | My — my daughter. She’s, uh, she’s in the back. | 我女儿 她在后面 |
[04:54] | She’s not answering, and I don’t know if she’s okay. | 她不回话 我也不知道她怎么样了 |
[04:56] | Sarah, I need you to stay calm, okay? | 莎拉 别慌 冷静 |
[04:57] | Deep breaths. Good. | 深呼吸 很好 |
[04:59] | Stay calm. I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 保持冷静 我马上回来 好吗 |
[05:01] | Try not to move. | 别乱动 |
[05:03] | Hey. You Winnie? | 你是温妮吗 |
[05:06] | Is anything hurt, like your neck or…? | 受伤了吗 脖子什么的没事吧 |
[05:10] | Is that why you can’t talk? | 因为受伤不能说话吗 |
[05:14] | I think I’m dead. | 我以为我死了 |
[05:16] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[05:18] | Let me feel your wrist. | 让我摸下你的脉搏 |
[05:24] | Well, you’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[05:25] | I can feel a pulse in your wrist. | 你还有脉搏呢 |
[05:27] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[05:28] | – What? – It means your heart’s still beating. | -什么 -你的心脏还在跳动 |
[05:30] | And you can’t be dead if your heart’s still beating. | 只要心脏还在跳 你就死不了 |
[05:34] | You see, I’m a doctor, | 我是医生 |
[05:34] | and I’m telling you if you ever want to know you’re dead, | 如果你想确定自己的死没死 |
[05:37] | feel your pulse. | 就摸摸脉搏 |
[05:43] | I can feel it. | 我能摸得到 |
[05:47] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[05:47] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[05:48] | I’m not dead, mommy! | 我活着呢 妈妈 |
[05:49] | She’s okay?! | 她还好吗 |
[05:52] | Okay, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[05:53] | Do you have a cellphone in there? I need to call for help. | 你有电话吗 我得找人来帮忙 |
[05:55] | uh, yeah. I see it. | 有 在那儿 |
[05:56] | It shattered, though. It — it wouldn’t matter,anyway. | 撞裂了 不过要手机也没用 |
[05:59] | I drive this road every week, | 我每个礼拜都走这条路 |
[06:01] | and there’s never any cell signal. | 手机从来都没信号 |
[06:02] | Okay, I’m gonna check on the other driver, | 好吧 我得去看看另外一个司机的情况 |
[06:04] | – see if they have a phone. – You’re leaving us? | -看看他有没有手机 -你要走吗 |
[06:05] | What? No. I just said there’s never any cell signal up here. | 不 别走 我刚说了 这儿没信号 |
[06:08] | It’s not gonna be different. | 要手机也没用 |
[06:08] | Sarah, I’m gonna check on them… | 莎拉 我得去看看他们… |
[06:10] | – I can’t move. I am stuck. – …like I checked on you, okay? | -我动不了 卡住了 -你先待着 好吗 |
[06:11] | – Please don’t leave. – I’ll be right back. | -别走 -我马上回来 |
[06:14] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[06:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:42] | Help! | 救救我 |
[06:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:46] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[06:48] | – Alana. – Alana. | -阿莲娜 -阿莲娜 |
[06:50] | – It’s hard to breathe. – Okay. | -我呼吸很困难 -好的 |
[06:51] | All right. Let’s take a second. | 稍等一下 |
[06:53] | You probably got the wind | 你可能在翻车的时候 |
[06:54] | knocked out of you when you hit the ground. | 被冲击力抛出来了 |
[06:56] | Lucky you didn’t hit the pavement. | 还好你没有直接摔到地上 |
[06:59] | You feel any pain? | 你觉得疼吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t — I don’t think so. | 不疼 |
[07:01] | Does it hurt anywhere? | 有哪儿疼吗 |
[07:03] | No. | 没有 |
[07:05] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该来这儿的 |
[07:06] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:07] | – I-I have to go. I have to go. – Careful. Careful. | -我得走了 -小心 |
[07:09] | I have to call my mom. Where’s my phone? | 我得给我妈妈打电话 我的手机呢 |
[07:11] | My phone’s not working. Why is my phone not working? | 我的手机坏了 为什么我的手机会坏掉 |
[07:13] | Okay. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 好了 听我说 听我说 |
[07:15] | You’re probably in shock, okay? | 你现在可能受到了惊吓 知道吗 |
[07:16] | You have a lot of adrenaline going through you right now. | 你现在体内分泌大量肾上腺素 |
[07:18] | There might be something wrong with you | 也许你哪里受伤了 |
[07:19] | that you don’t feel right now, so I need you to slow down. | 但你现在感觉不到 我需要你平静下来 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:27] | Can you tell me what day it is? | 能告诉我今天星期几吗 |
[07:28] | Thursday. I’m supposed to be at school. | 星期四 我应该要去上学的 |
[07:31] | In chem. We have a quiz. | 化学课 我们今天有小测验 |
[07:33] | Is that why you were driving so crazy? | 这就是你开这么快的原因吗 |
[07:34] | I wasn’t driving. | 我没有开车 |
[07:37] | Who was driving? | 谁开的车 |
[07:38] | Charlie. It’s his dad’s car. | 查理 这是他爸爸的车 |
[08:00] | Hey! Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[08:05] | Stop. | 等一下 |
[08:08] | Stop. | 站着别动 |
[08:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:14] | Hey, let’s get out of the road. | 我们别在路中间站着 |
[08:18] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不好 |
[08:19] | – W-what happened? – You were in an accident. | -发生什么事情了 -你出车祸了 |
[08:23] | Hey, w-what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:24] | Um, let’s get you out of this road. | 我们先离开路中间 |
[08:25] | I really don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不怎么好 |
[08:26] | – What happened? – Um, let’s get out of the road. | -发生什么了 -我们先别站路上 |
[08:28] | – Sir, d-do you know what happened? – Yeah, you — | -你知道发生了什么吗 -知道 你 |
[08:30] | ’cause I really don’t feel so good. | 因为我真的有点不舒服 |
[08:32] | – No, no, no, no, no. – What — what happened? | -别 别 别 -发生什么事了 |
[08:34] | Charlie, I don’t know what happened, Charlie. I don’t… | 查理 我不知道发生了什么 我 |
[08:41] | Oh, My God, Charlie. Look at your head. | 天呐 查理 看看你的头 |
[08:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:44] | Help me get him down. | 帮我扶他躺下来 |
[08:47] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:48] | Why isn’t he saying anything? Charlie? | 他为什么不说话 查理 |
[08:50] | He hit his head really hard. I need to find a first-aid kit. | 他头部伤得很严重 我需要急救包 |
[08:59] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[09:07] | Okay, are you — you guys still doing okay in here? | 好了 你们还好吗 |
[09:09] | – Yeah. – You’re gonna get us out now? | -还好 -你现在要把我们弄出来吗 |
[09:10] | I need supplies. What do you got in the back? | 我需要点东西 你后箱里有什么 |
[09:11] | Um, a first-aid kit — Winnie’s backpack. | 急救包 温妮的背包 |
[09:17] | Okay, Winnie, it’s safety glass. It’s not gonna hurt you, | 温妮 这是安全玻璃 不会伤到你的 |
[09:19] | But I need you to get back, all right? | 但是我需要你退后一点 好吗 |
[09:21] | Get back. | 后退 |
[09:30] | Are you gonna leave us here again? | 你又要丢下我们了吗 |
[09:33] | No. | 不是 |
[09:35] | Think you can climb out for me? | 你觉得你能爬出来吗 |
[09:36] | -Yeah, I can. – Be careful | -可以 -小心点 |
[09:37] | Can you make sure Winnie’s careful? | 麻烦你保护好温妮 |
[09:38] | Okay, I got her. | 好了 她安全了 |
[09:40] | – Is she out? – Yeah, she’s out. | -她出去了吗 -她出去了 |
[09:44] | I’m out, mom. | 我出来了 妈妈 |
[09:45] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -我没事 -好的 |
[09:46] | All right, Sarah, I’ll be right back. | 好了 莎拉 我马上回来 |
[09:47] | Not going anywhere. | 别走远了 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna get your mom. | 我要把你妈妈救出来 |
[09:52] | Winnie, you think you can go down there | 温妮 你可以去那边 |
[09:53] | and keep those two company? | 陪着他们两个人吗 |
[09:54] | The people who hit our car? No, thanks. | 撞了我们的人 不了 谢谢 |
[09:56] | I’m good to wait here. | 我就在这儿等 |
[09:59] | There’s bandages in here. They could use them. | 这里有些绷带 他们需要绷带 |
[10:02] | My mom’s gonna be in a lot of pain, | 我妈妈会非常疼苦 |
[10:04] | and you don’t want me to see it. | 而你不想我看见 |
[10:07] | No. | 不是 |
[10:10] | Yes. | 你说对了 |
[10:13] | I can deal with seeing stuff. | 我没问题的 |
[10:15] | My dad died right in front of me. | 我爸爸就是在我面前死的 |
[10:18] | We were fishing on the lake, | 我们在湖上钓鱼 |
[10:20] | and he had a heart attack on the boat and died. | 他在船上心脏病发 死了 |
[10:24] | Do you fish? | 你钓鱼吗 |
[10:26] | No one’s gonna die, Winnie. | 没人会死的 温妮 |
[10:29] | You aren’t god, so… you don’t know. | 你又不是上帝 所以 你说的不算 |
[10:37] | I’ll go wait with them. | 我去他们那儿等着 |
[10:45] | Okay, Sarah, you ready? | 好了 莎拉 你准备好了吗 |
[10:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:59] | God, I loved this car so much! | 天 我很爱这部车的 |
[11:03] | It’s the first new car that we ever had. | 这是我们的第一辆新车 |
[11:05] | And…boom, | 然后 嘭 |
[11:06] | some rich guy in an overpriced midlife crisis | 某个有钱人出现中年危机来飙豪车 |
[11:08] | Just — you saw him, right? | 你看见到了 对吗 |
[11:11] | The guy that hit us? | 那个撞了我们的人 |
[11:12] | Total pig, right? | 简直就是猪 对吗 |
[11:13] | It was a 17-year-old kid. | 那是个17岁的孩子 |
[11:17] | Crap. Now I can’t even hate him. | 擦 我现在都没法恨他了 |
[11:21] | I bet his parents are awful. | 我看他的父母该是很糟糕 |
[11:22] | All right, Sarah, I got to get you out of this car. | 莎拉 我得把你从车里弄出来 |
[11:25] | Listen. Getting you out? It’s going to hurt. A lot. | 听着 把你弄出来 会非常疼 |
[11:26] | Okay. I know that I should be in pain, | 了解 我知道应该感到很疼 |
[11:31] | and, um, I don’t know I-if it’s shock | 但我不知道是因为惊吓 |
[11:33] | or if it’s that my leg hurts so badly | 还是我的腿伤得太重 |
[11:36] | that I almost can’t recognize it. | 我几乎感觉不到疼 |
[11:37] | Almost feels normal, | 就像没事一样 |
[11:39] | so maybe it won’t be so bad getting me out. | 也许把我弄出来不会太疼 |
[11:42] | Sounds like you dislocated your hip. | 听起来像是你的髋关节脱位了 |
[11:45] | which means I got to get you out of this car. | 也就是说我必须把你弄出来 |
[11:47] | – Ohh! Okay. – Down on the ground, | -好的 -躺到地上 |
[11:49] | and then pop it back in the socket. | 然后把它复位 |
[11:50] | – Okay. All right. – All right, I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. | -好了 -我不会说得多好听 |
[11:52] | It’s gonna be horrible. | 这会非常难受 |
[11:56] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:57] | There was an accident. | 发生了一场车祸 |
[12:00] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:01] | There was a car accident, Charlie. Ow! | 发生了一场车祸 查理 |
[12:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:05] | My stomach hurts. Really bad. | 我胃疼 非常疼 |
[12:08] | I think I’m gonna throw up or something. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[12:11] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[12:12] | We had a car accident, okay?! | 我们出车祸了 行了吗 |
[12:14] | We had an accident! | 我们出车祸了 |
[12:19] | – Okay, stop. Please, stop. – I need to fix your leg. | -停下 拜托 -我得帮你把腿复位 |
[12:20] | No, let’s wait, Let’s wait, | 别 等等 我们先等等 |
[12:21] | uh, for help ’cause help’s coming. It’s coming. | 等待救援 他们在路上了 在路上了 |
[12:23] | Sarah, the dislocation has cut off the blood supply to your leg. | 莎拉 你的腿因为脱臼而无法供血 |
[12:26] | If I don’t do something, you could lose it. | 我如果不做点什么 你可能会失去腿 |
[12:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[12:30] | Please, please, please. | 轻点 轻点 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:35] | Good. | 好了 |
[12:37] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:38] | – It’s good. – I hate you. | -好了 -我恨你 |
[12:41] | Derek! Charlie’s car! The car’s on fire! | 德里克 查理的车 车着火了 |
[12:48] | – Alana, run! – What about Charlie? | -阿拉娜 快跑 -查理怎么办 |
[12:50] | Get away from the car! | 离那辆车远点 |
[12:50] | Come on, Charlie, you got to get up. | 快点 查理 站起来 |
[12:52] | Get up, get up, get up, get up. Come on. | 站起来 站起来 快啊 |
[13:03] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[13:13] | That explosion was huge. | 大爆炸啊 |
[13:15] | Do you see all that smoke? | 你看到那些烟了吗 |
[13:16] | Someone’s gonna see it, | 有人会发现的 |
[13:17] | And then that someone is gonna send some help. | 发现的人会叫人来帮助我们 |
[13:18] | It’s like a smoke signal. | 像是烟雾信号 |
[13:20] | We’re so rescued. | 我们有救了 |
[13:23] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该在这 |
[13:24] | Okay, we just need to hang on for a little bit longer. | 我们再坚持一会儿就好了 |
[13:25] | – Is everybody okay? – I’m not supposed to be here. | -大家都还好吗 -我不该在这 |
[13:27] | I’m a mathlete. I take five A.P. Classes. | 我是数学竞赛选手 我修了五门大学预修课程 |
[13:30] | I’m first chair on cello. | 我是首席大提琴手 |
[13:33] | I have a perfect attendance record. | 我的出勤记录完美 |
[13:34] | I haven’t missed one day — not one day of school. | 一天都没缺勤过 一天都没有 |
[13:37] | I’m boring. | 我很无趣 |
[13:39] | Charlie Abbott’s prom king. | 查理·阿博特是舞会王子 |
[13:41] | He’s in remedial math. | 他在补习数学 |
[13:43] | He’s never even heard of A.P. | 他连大学预修课程都没听说过 |
[13:44] | He’s dumb and popular and totally gorgeous. | 他傻傻得 但很受欢迎很帅气 |
[13:47] | And this morning, he says, “You want to go for a ride?” to me. | 今天早上 他对我说 想不想兜兜风 |
[13:50] | So, the earth is shifting on its axis or something crazy | 不是地球反转了就是哪里疯掉了 |
[13:54] | because no way. | 因为没可能 |
[13:56] | Charlie Abbott is not supposed to kiss me. | 查理·阿博特不可能吻我 |
[14:00] | Mm, so something is wrong. | 一定有哪里不对 |
[14:02] | Some wormhole to another universe has opened. | 一个通往异世界的虫洞开启了 |
[14:04] | I don’t know, but now I am on a road | 我不知道 但我现在因为 |
[14:07] | because the car I was in just flew through the air | 出了车祸站在马路旁 |
[14:09] | and I just ran from a giant fireball | 而我又刚从一个大火球里逃生 |
[14:11] | and Charlie Abbott’s brain is broken | 查理·阿博特的头也受伤了 |
[14:13] | and my stomach is killing me. | 我的肚子要疼死了 |
[14:15] | So I am obviously not supposed to be here. | 所以很明显我不该在这 |
[14:17] | So, can someone please wake me up | 有没有人可以摇醒我 |
[14:19] | or wave your magic wand or click your heels three times | 或者挥挥魔棒 或者跺三次脚 |
[14:21] | or whatever so I can go home? | 或者随便什么 来让我回家 |
[14:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[14:23] | – Please. What? What is it? – Just look at my eyes. | -拜托 怎么了 -看我的眼睛 |
[14:25] | – What’s wrong? – Look at my face. Look at my eyes, okay? | -怎么了 -看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[14:27] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[14:28] | – Okay, okay, just look at me. – Derek? | -好了好了 看着我 -德里克 |
[14:31] | Okay, we need to get her down on the ground. Help me, okay? | 我们得让她躺在地上 帮我一下 |
[14:33] | – Just come with me right now. – Okay. | -听我说的做 -好的 |
[14:34] | Easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[14:36] | I just need to undo a button | 我需要解开一个扣子 |
[14:37] | so I can look at your stomach, okay? | 才能看你的肚子 好吗 |
[14:39] | – I’m scared. – I know. | -我害怕 -我知道 |
[14:40] | I’m not gonna go anywhere. I’m here, okay? Look at me. | 我就在这 哪儿也不去 看着我 |
[14:43] | Look at me. Look at me in the eyes. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[14:47] | All right, I’m gonna open up your pants | 好 我要解开你裤子上的一个扣子 |
[14:49] | so I can just see your stomach, okay? | 这样我能看你的肚子 好吗 |
[14:50] | I just want to take a quick look. | 我就快快看一眼 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna take a look. | 我要看一下 |
[14:57] | Ohh, god! | 天呐 |
[14:59] | – Sarah. – Derek. | -莎拉 -德里克 |
[15:01] | What’s wrong with me? Is it my stomach? | 我怎么了 我的肚子怎么了 |
[15:03] | – Is it bleeding? – It’s okay. | -流血了吗 -没事的 |
[15:04] | – Am I dying? – No, no, no. | -我要死了吗 -没有 |
[15:05] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[15:06] | You have a little cut in your tummy. It’s gonna be okay. | 你肚子上有一点外伤 没事的 |
[15:08] | It’s no big deal. I can take care of it. | 不是大事 我能处理 |
[15:11] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[15:11] | How are you gonna fix it? | 你怎么处理 |
[15:15] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[15:17] | Oh, my god, I’m gonna die out here. | 天呐 我要死在这里了 |
[15:19] | Can you stop saying that? | 你能别那样说了吗 |
[15:20] | It’s insulting. I don’t let people die. | 很侮辱人 我从不让人死 |
[15:23] | I’m very good at my job, | 我工作是无所不能的 |
[15:25] | even next to the roadside, okay? | 即便是在路边也一样 |
[15:26] | I’m thinking. | 让我想想 |
[15:28] | I’m thinking. | 让我想想 |
[15:35] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[15:37] | You have dry-cleaning in the car, right, Sarah? | 你车上有干洗的衣服吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该有 |
[15:48] | So, Charlie kissed you this morning. | 所以 查理今早吻你了 |
[15:51] | Was that your first kiss? | 是你的初吻吗 |
[15:52] | Yes. Except for the guy who plays second-chair cello. | 对 除了演奏第二大提琴的男孩 |
[15:56] | He doesn’t count. | 他不算 |
[15:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:58] | It was just practice kissing. | 那只是练习接吻 |
[16:00] | So, should I be practicing? | 那我是不是也要练习 |
[16:02] | – No. – Yeah, but she just — | -不行 -但她刚说 |
[16:03] | But how much trouble do you think she’s gonna be in | 你觉得当她妈妈发现她今天干了什么之后 |
[16:06] | when her mother finds out what she’s been up to today? | 她会有多大的麻烦 |
[16:08] | She has a point. | 她说得对 |
[16:10] | I’m not your role model. | 我不是你的榜样 |
[16:11] | I don’t think kissing Charlie was worth all this. | 我不觉得查理的吻值得这一切 |
[16:14] | Every kiss before the right kiss doesn’t count anyway. | 在你亲吻对的人之前 所有的吻都不算数 |
[16:18] | I’ve kissed a lot of women. | 我吻过很多女人 |
[16:20] | The first time I kissed my wife, well… | 第一次我吻我妻子的时候 |
[16:24] | I mean, she wasn’t my wife then. | 她当时还不是我的妻子 |
[16:27] | She was just this girl in a bar. | 她只是酒吧里的一个女孩 |
[16:30] | And when we kissed, it — it was like… | 当我们接吻的时候 就像是 |
[16:33] | I got to tell you, it was like | 我得告诉你 就像是 |
[16:36] | I never kissed any other woman before. | 我之前亲过的女人都是浮云了 |
[16:39] | It was like the first kiss. | 就像是初吻 |
[16:42] | The right kiss. | 跟对的人亲吻 |
[16:45] | Do you have a brother? | 你有兄弟吗 |
[16:56] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天是救人的好日子 |
[16:58] | What — what does that mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[17:00] | Oh, it’s just a thing I say. | 这是我的口头禅 |
[17:10] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[17:12] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[17:13] | Hear that? | 听到那个 |
[17:16] | They got our smoke signal! | 他们收到我们的烟雾信号了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, they got our smoke signal. | 是啊 他们收到了烟雾信号 |
[17:18] | They got us! | 他们发现我们了 |
[17:40] | I’ll visit you first thing in the morning at the hospital, okay? | 明早去医院第一件事就是去看你 好吗 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Okay, watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Got to hand it to you, doc. | 你真了不起 医生 |
[18:05] | Now go home and have yourself a drink. You earned it. | 现在回去喝上一杯吧 你应得的 |
[18:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | She told me not to worry. | 她说不要担心 |
[18:57] | She told me everything would be fine. | 她说一切都会好起来的 |
[19:00] | Funny, isn’t it, the way memory works? | 记忆很奇妙吧 |
[19:03] | The things you can’t quite remember… | 有些事你不太记得 |
[19:06] | And the things you can never forget. | 有些事你难以忘记 |
[19:10] | – What do we have? – Where should I start? | -伤者情况如何 -怎么说呢 |
[19:12] | A bad one. Jerome Davis. | 很糟糕 杰罗姆·戴维斯 |
[19:13] | Blunt-force trauma, open skull fracture. | 钝器外伤 开放性头骨骨折 |
[19:16] | He keeps trying to die on us. | 来的路上就快不行了 |
[19:17] | – Let’s get him inside. – Let’s go. | -送到里面去 -走吧 |
[19:25] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[19:27] | What, no! Another one?! | 什么啊 不是吧 又来一个 |
[19:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:29] | We’ve already got that — that lady and her kid, | 我们已经接收几个病人了 那个女人跟她孩子 |
[19:31] | The — the girl with the guts, | 还有肠子都开了的女孩 |
[19:32] | and then that dude with the head injury. | 和头部受伤的家伙 |
[19:34] | When it rains, it pours. | 毛毛细雨也有可能成为洪流 |
[19:35] | Okay, it needs to pour somewhere else | 那也到别处泄洪去 |
[19:37] | because we are not a trauma center. | 我们不是急救中心 |
[19:38] | We’re not properly equipped for this kind of thing. | 我们没有合适设备来应对这些事 |
[19:40] | We don’t have rooms. You guys know that. | 我们连位置都不够了 你们是知道的 |
[19:42] | Make room. | 那就去找位置 |
[19:44] | What are we supposed to do with the guy? | 那这个哥们我们要怎么办啊 |
[19:46] | Look at him. | 你看他都这样了 |
[19:49] | All right, fine. This isn’t on me. | 好吧 这不关我的事啊 |
[19:59] | John doe broadsided by a semi truck. | 轻型卡车从侧面撞上了他 |
[20:01] | Blunt-force trauma to the head, chest, and abdomen. | 头部胸部下腹钝器外伤 |
[20:04] | Persistent hypotension after two liters of saline. | 输入两单位盐水后仍然持续低血压 |
[20:07] | Pulse is thready at 130. | 脉搏微弱 每分钟130 |
[20:09] | You’re not dead. | 你还没死 |
[20:10] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[20:11] | I need four units of blood. | 给我四单位的血 |
[20:13] | Scalp lac. | 撕裂伤 |
[20:14] | Probably multiple fractures. | 疑似多处骨折 |
[20:16] | Try to hold still. | 请尽量不要移动 |
[20:17] | John doe. Bad MVA. Had to be extricated. | 无名氏 严重恶性室性心律失常 需要尽快脱险 |
[20:20] | Positive loss of consciousness at the scene. | 在事故现场失去意识 |
[20:23] | He’s poorly responsive. | 基本无法做出回应 |
[20:24] | -GCS of 10. – What’s your name, sir? | -昏迷指数为10 -先生 你叫什么名字 |
[20:26] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[20:27] | Yes. Yes, I can hear you. | 可以 听得见 |
[20:30] | Loss of verbal skills. | 失去语言能力 |
[20:32] | Possible bleeding in the brain. | 疑似脑内出血 |
[20:33] | His pupils are equal and reactive. | 两边瞳孔相当 都有反应 |
[20:34] | Good sign. Still should get a C.T. | 好迹象 还是该照个CT |
[20:36] | He’s got a flail chest in the right. I need a 36 french tube now. | 右侧胸部出现连枷胸 马上给我36号法式插管 |
[20:39] | Sir, can you tell me your name? | 先生 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[20:41] | He’s still hypotensive and tachycardic. Up to two fluid boluses. | 仍然出现低血压和心动过速 输入两单位药物 |
[20:44] | He could be bleeding in his chest. | 胸部可能出血 |
[20:46] | Hang two units of blood on the infuser. | 输入两单位的血 |
[20:47] | I need a trauma panel and x-ray, and cross him for four. | 需要外伤急救工具和照X光 |
[20:50] | And somebody page surgery again. | 再次呼叫手术室 |
[20:52] | She’s smart. I like her. | 她很聪明 我喜欢她 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. This is gonna hurt, but we have to do it. | 抱歉 这会疼 但必须得这么做 |
[21:09] | That must have hurt. I’m sorry. | 肯定很疼吧 抱歉 |
[21:11] | Can you please tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[21:14] | Can you tell me anything? | 告诉我任何事都可以 |
[21:32] | Excuse me, Toby? | 打搅了 托比 |
[21:50] | Mom, I’m going to the bathroom. | 妈妈 我去上厕所 |
[21:51] | Ask a nurse where it is. | 问问护士在哪里 |
[21:54] | Ow. Yeah. Right there. | 好 就在那 |
[21:57] | I’m ordering a head c.T. | 得做头部CT |
[21:59] | We don’t know the extent of his head injury. | 我们不知道他的头部创伤有多严重 |
[22:01] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[22:02] | You don’t. | 你是错的 |
[22:04] | Look at the ultrasound. | 看看超声波 |
[22:05] | He’s bleeding into his belly. | 他的腹部出血 |
[22:06] | We don’t have time for a C.T. | 我们没时间照CT |
[22:08] | Arrogant — | 傲慢 |
[22:09] | Because she’s younger than you | 因为她比你年轻 |
[22:10] | and probably because she’s a woman. | 也许还因为她是女人 |
[22:12] | – I just think that — – We don’t have time for a C.T. | -我只是觉得 -没时间做CT了 |
[22:14] | He needs to go straight to the o.R. | 他得赶紧做手术 |
[22:17] | You have this. Come on. Don’t back down. | 你是对的 要坚持 |
[22:19] | I don’t think we have a handle on — | 我不知道我们是否 |
[22:20] | His GCS hasn’t changed since he got here. | 他的昏迷指数一直没变 |
[22:23] | The C.T. can wait. | CT可以迟点做 |
[22:24] | C-spine, chest, and pelvis films are up. | 脊柱 胸部和骨盆的片子出来了 |
[22:35] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[22:40] | Winnie. You shouldn’t be in here. | 维尼 你怎么在这 |
[22:46] | You’re not dead. | 你还没死 |
[22:49] | I know you’re not dead. | 我知道你没死 |
[22:51] | Know how I know? | 我是怎么知道的 |
[22:54] | ’cause I can feel your pulse, | 因为我能摸到你的脉搏 |
[22:57] | which means your heart is beating. | 也就是说你的心还在跳 |
[22:58] | Your heart is beating, | 你的心还在跳 |
[22:59] | which means you’re not dead, okay? | 就证明你没死 对吧 |
[23:06] | Hey. Eyes on me. | 嘿 看我 |
[23:10] | You stay not dead, okay? | 别死 好吗 |
[23:14] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives, right? | 今天是救人的好日子 对吧 |
[23:17] | So you stay not dead. | 你不能死 |
[23:26] | Where are you supposed to be? | 你怎么在这啊 |
[23:27] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事吧 |
[23:30] | Whose kid is this? | 这是谁的孩子 |
[23:33] | I’ll deal with it. | 我来处理 |
[23:39] | I’m not dead. I’m not dead. | 我没死 我没死 |
[23:42] | That man — do you know him? | 那个男人 你认识他吗 |
[23:44] | Yeah, that’s Derek. | 是的 他是德里克 |
[23:46] | Derek? Derek w-who? Is he a family member? | 德里克 他是谁 你的家人 |
[23:49] | A neighbor? | 还是邻居啊 |
[23:49] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Do you know your friend’s last name? | 你知道他姓什么吗 |
[23:54] | No, I mean, I just met him today. | 不知道 我今天才认识他 |
[23:56] | He pulled me and my mom out of our car after the accident. | 发生事故后 他把我和我妈妈从车里拉出来 |
[23:59] | He fixed her leg, he helped Charlie, | 他帮妈妈治好了腿 帮助查理 |
[24:03] | and he put Alana’s insides back in. | 也包扎了阿莲娜的伤口 |
[24:04] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[24:06] | He saved you? | 他救了你们 |
[24:07] | All of us. | 事故里的所有人 |
[24:08] | He’s a doctor. | 他是医生 |
[24:11] | He’s a doctor? | 他是医生啊 |
[24:13] | A surgeon, I think. | 应该是外科医生 |
[24:20] | My head. Look at my head. | 我的头 看看我的头 |
[24:24] | Sedation, please! | 请注入镇静剂 |
[24:27] | You need to calm down, buddy. | 你得冷静下来 兄弟 |
[24:29] | He’s a surgeon. | 他是外科医生 |
[24:30] | Let’s get a… | 我们来 |
[24:34] | He’s a surgeon, and he just saved everyone | 他是外科医生 是他救了 |
[24:36] | from the car accident that just came through. | 之前事故的所有伤者 |
[24:41] | Doctor, we’re gonna sedate you now | 医生 我们现在给你打镇静剂 |
[24:42] | so we can secure your airway. | 以保持你的呼吸通畅 |
[24:43] | – You’re gonna be fine. – No. I’m not. | -你会好起来的 -不 不会了 |
[24:46] | You need to wait. | 你们得等等 |
[24:49] | – Sux and etomidate in? – Yes. | -注入琥珀胆碱和依托咪酯了吗 -是的 |
[24:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:57] | We’ve got you. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[24:58] | It is all gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[25:01] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[25:03] | You should have taken me to get a head C.T. | 你们应该带我去做头部CT |
[25:10] | His pressure’s holding. | 他的血压稳定了 |
[25:11] | Maybe we should get the scan. | 或许我们应该去做CT |
[25:12] | Yes, listen to her. | 对 听她的 |
[25:14] | Too risky. He could bottom out in the scanner. | 太冒险了 他可能在扫描中血压触底 |
[25:15] | We need to open him up. | 我们需要给他开腹 |
[25:16] | Find the source of the bleeding. | 找到出血点 |
[25:17] | No, you don’t. You have the time. | 不 不用 你们有时间 |
[25:19] | – We have to work fast, people. – I’m stable. | -我们大伙动作要快 -我很稳定 |
[25:22] | Guys, I’m stable. | 我很稳定 |
[25:23] | Take me to get the head C.T. | 带我去做头部CT |
[25:25] | Let’s set up for an ex-lap. | 准备开腹探查术 |
[25:26] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[25:28] | I’m going to die | 我要死了 |
[25:29] | because these people aren’t properly trained. | 因为这些人没有经过训练就做了医生 |
[25:38] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[25:41] | He’s hypotensive. | 他血压过低 |
[25:42] | Start him on pressors. Betadine. | 给他上升压机 碘伏 |
[25:44] | I can’t feel my arm. | 我的胳膊没有知觉了 |
[25:46] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[25:47] | Ready to put him under. | 准备麻醉他 |
[25:50] | No, I have a head lac. | 不 我有头部出血点 |
[25:52] | Don’t miss. Don’t miss! | 别错过 别错过 |
[25:55] | The colon’s avulsed. | 结肠部位被撕裂 |
[25:56] | We’ll need to resect | 我们需要切除它 |
[25:57] | and create a temporary colostomy. | 然后创造一个暂时性造口 |
[25:58] | Well, it’s better than being dead, I guess. | 我猜这样最起码比我死了要好 |
[26:00] | He’s got a grade-2 splenic lac. | 他有一个二级脾脏出血点 |
[26:02] | – Meredith would leave it. – Let’s leave it. | -梅瑞狄斯会不管的 -不用管了 |
[26:04] | Check the four quadrants. | 检查四个象限 |
[26:05] | And she’d double check the retrohepatic space. | 而且她会重复检查肝后区域 |
[26:08] | – Make sure to check the retrohepatic space. – Not bad. | -记着检查肝后区域 -还不错 |
[26:12] | Crap. Dropped his sats. | 该死 体征指标下降 |
[26:14] | Decreased breath sounds on the right. | 右侧呼吸音衰弱 |
[26:16] | Check the test tube. | 检查导管 |
[26:17] | The test tube looks good. | 导管看起来正常 |
[26:18] | Check it again. | 再检查一遍 |
[26:22] | Crap. He’s got a huge hemothorax. | 该死 他有大面积胸腔积血 |
[26:24] | We have to open his chest. Thoracotomy tray. | 我们得给他开胸 开胸术托盘 |
[26:27] | No, don’t. Just wait. See how much blood comes out. | 不 等等看会有多少血流出来 |
[26:30] | It’ll probably stop. Just wait! | 说不定它会停的 等等 |
[26:32] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[26:38] | He’s still hypotensive. | 他还是血压过低 |
[26:39] | I can’t find any lung laceration. | 我找不到任何肺部撕裂伤 |
[26:41] | Hilum’s intact. He’s not bleeding in his chest. | 血管门完整 他的胸部没有出血点 |
[26:43] | – This makes no sense. – We’re missing something. | -这说不通 -我们错过了一些东西 |
[26:45] | Set up for a T.E.E. | 准备经食管超声心动图 |
[26:46] | Not that. That’s not what you’re missing. | 不是这个 这不是你们错过的 |
[26:49] | Persistent bradycardia. | 持续性心动过缓 |
[26:50] | Check my head. | 检查我的头部 |
[26:51] | I don’t understand what the hell is… | 我真是不知道到底怎么… |
[26:54] | He had a head lac. | 他的头部有出血点 |
[26:56] | Check his pupils. | 检查他的瞳孔 |
[27:00] | His right pupil is blown. | 他的右眼瞳孔已经扩散了 |
[27:02] | – Page neurosurgery right freaking now. – We did. | -赶快呼叫神经科手术 -已经呼叫了 |
[27:04] | Then page them again. | 那就再呼叫一次 |
[27:05] | Then page them again. | 那就再呼叫一次 |
[27:13] | Any word? | 有消息没 |
[27:14] | The neurosurgeon was at a dinner. | 神经科医生在吃晚饭 |
[27:17] | Dinner? | 晚饭 |
[27:18] | Dinner? | 晚饭 |
[27:18] | He said he’ll be here in 20 minutes. | 他说20分钟内就会到 |
[27:20] | It will be too late. | 那时已经太晚了 |
[27:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:35] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[27:36] | Page him again. | 再呼叫他一次 |
[27:59] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:01] | What the hell have you people screwed up now? | 你们这些人这次又搞砸了什么 |
[28:03] | Us? | 我们 |
[28:04] | You’re on call for trauma. What took you so long? | 你在创伤科值班 怎么这么晚才来 |
[28:07] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[28:08] | Your response time was supposed to be 20 minutes. | 你的响应时间应该是20分钟 |
[28:10] | It wouldn’t have made a difference. | 20分钟不会有什么差别的 |
[28:11] | If you guys had ordered a head C.T., | 如果你们给他做了头部CT |
[28:12] | you would have called me sooner. | 你们早就会呼叫我了 |
[28:13] | What am I supposed to do about that? | 你们不做 我能有什么办法 |
[28:15] | We needed to control. | 我们要控制出血 |
[28:16] | He was bleeding into his belly. | 他的腹部正在出血 |
[28:17] | He was stable. | 他当时很稳定 |
[28:18] | You had the time. | 你们有的是时间 |
[28:20] | Now I’ve got to work like hell to save this man, thanks to you. | 现在多亏你们 我得拼命才能救这个人 |
[28:24] | There’s no point. | 没有意义了 |
[28:25] | You were supposed to be here in 20 minutes, | 你应该20分钟内到这里的 |
[28:28] | Not an hour and a half. | 而不是一个半小时 |
[28:29] | We had a chance. He had a freaking chance. | 我们有机会的 他有机会的 |
[28:32] | Get out of my O.R. | 从我的手术室出去 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 |
[28:37] | Unless you’re gonna be cutting into this man’s head, | 除非你要给这个男人的头部动刀 |
[28:39] | You can get out. | 你可以出去了 |
[28:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[28:42] | Now! | 马上 |
[28:55] | I’m gonna scrub in. | 我去消毒 |
[28:58] | Someone pull in the craniotomy tray. | 准备开颅术托盘 |
[29:00] | We’ve already wasted enough time. | 我们已经浪费了足够多时间 |
[29:03] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[29:05] | You’re too late. | 你们太晚了 |
[29:35] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[29:37] | Oh, I did what I always do, | 我就是做了平时所做的 |
[29:39] | except I almost killed myself doing it. | 只不过这次差点把自己害死了 |
[29:42] | Don’t make jokes. | 别开玩笑了 |
[29:44] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:45] | No, don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[29:48] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[29:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:55] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[30:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[30:04] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[30:06] | Ma’am, is this the home of Derek Shepherd? | 女士 这是德里克·谢博德的家吗 |
[30:08] | It is. He’s my husband. | 对 他是我丈夫 |
[30:13] | I’m afraid there’s been an accident. | 他恐怕遇到了一次事故 |
[30:16] | Could you come with us, please? | 您能跟我们走吗 |
[30:21] | Are you okay? | 您没事吧 |
[30:21] | I c– I-I can’t just go. | 我 我没法走 |
[30:24] | I — what am I supposed to do with my kids? | 我 我的孩子该怎么办 |
[30:45] | Blood. It’s just blood. | 血 全都是血 |
[30:51] | Meredith, don’t be afraid. | 梅瑞狄斯 别害怕 |
[30:53] | Don’t be afrai… | 别害… |
[31:06] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[31:08] | My mommy tried to kill herself. | 我妈妈想要自杀 |
[31:14] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[31:18] | Dr. Grey, I can’t… | 格蕾医生 我很… |
[31:21] | We can’t tell you how sorry… | 我们十分遗憾的告诉你… |
[31:25] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 我对您的损失感到很遗憾 |
[31:29] | Dr. Shepherd was a tremendous surgeon — | 谢博德医生是名出众的外科医生 |
[31:32] | T-tremendously gifted. | 特别有天赋 |
[31:33] | I’ve long admired his techniques. | 我长久以来都仰慕他的技术 |
[31:35] | I… | 我 |
[31:37] | It… was an honor. | 这 真的很荣幸 |
[32:03] | The call to not get a head C.T. was a bad call. | 应该先做头部CT |
[32:08] | We’re not a trauma center. | 我们不是专业的创伤中心 |
[32:10] | We’re a teaching hospital. | 我们是教学医院 |
[32:11] | You did the best you could. | 你们尽了最大努力了 |
[32:41] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[32:43] | I thought that if this was a good time, | 不知现在是否合适 |
[32:46] | I might take a moment to explain how this all works. | 我想跟你谈谈这些手续问题 |
[32:49] | Where are the papers? | 文件在哪 |
[32:51] | Mrs. Shepherd, there’s some things you need to know — | 谢博德夫人 有些事情必须向您说清楚 |
[32:54] | some things we need to discuss. | 我们必须仔细讨论一下 |
[32:55] | Difficult things. | 要做艰难的抉择 |
[32:57] | I’m a doctor. Dr. Grey. | 我也是医生 格蕾医生 |
[33:01] | I’m a surgeon, just like my husband was. | 我是外科医生 跟我丈夫一样 |
[33:02] | I know how this works. | 我知道这些手续 |
[33:04] | You’ve waited the requisite number of hours, | 你们等了足够久的时间 |
[33:06] | and now you can officially declare him dead. | 现在你们可以正式宣布他死亡了 |
[33:08] | Normally, you’d talk to me about organ donation. | 正常情况下 你会和我讨论捐献器官 |
[33:11] | But by the looks of his chart, | 但从他的病情来看 |
[33:13] | there’s not much left that works to donate. | 也没剩什么可以捐献的了 |
[33:17] | So, the I.C.U. needs a bed. | 重症监护需要腾出床位 |
[33:19] | Those must be the papers — | 这些一定就是手续的文件了 |
[33:22] | the papers you want me to sign | 你需要我签字 |
[33:23] | to decide what to do with my husband… | 来决定如何处置我丈夫的文件 |
[33:26] | Now that he’s dead, but not really dead. | 现在他算是死了 但还没真正死亡 |
[33:30] | Do we ship him off to a long-term-care facility | 我们是要把他转到长期康复机构 |
[33:33] | and cross our fingers and hope for fairy tales and magic? | 然后祈祷有魔法出现就像童话里那样 |
[33:37] | Or do I pull the plug? | 还是由我决定拔掉吸氧管 |
[33:40] | And stop all curative intervention? | 停止一切医学干预 |
[33:43] | Discontinue all routine monitoring, | 撤除所有常规监护 |
[33:45] | remove all the catheters, drains, and tubes, | 拔掉所有导管 引流管 气管插管 |
[33:48] | end any and all treatments | 停止所有那些 |
[33:50] | that might provide comfort to the patient. | 可以减轻患者痛苦的治疗 |
[33:54] | Terminate all… | 终止所有 |
[33:57] | life-sustaining measures… | 生命维持手段 |
[34:02] | …and behave as any sane doctor would behave. | 就像所有明智的医生们会做的那样 |
[34:09] | Does that about cover it, doctor? | 我说的对吗 医生 |
[34:13] | Is that what you want to talk to me about… | 你是准备当着我熟睡的孩子们的面 |
[34:15] | while I sit here with my sleeping children? | 和我讨论这些问题吗 |
[34:19] | You want to talk about killing my husband? | 你是准备和我讨论杀死我的丈夫吗 |
[34:21] | Give me the papers. | 把文件给我 |
[34:23] | Ma’am — | 女士 |
[34:24] | Give me the papers! | 把文件给我 |
[34:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[35:00] | I know that that’s useless to you right now. | 我知道现在说这些对你来说毫无用处 |
[35:03] | But I am. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[35:05] | He saved all those people. | 他救了所有人 |
[35:08] | And it was my job… to save him. | 而我的职责 就是救他 |
[35:13] | And I failed. | 我却没有做到 |
[35:15] | And now… he’s gonna die… | 现在 他要死了 |
[35:19] | because I was not a good enough doctor… | 都是因为我不是个足够优秀的医生 |
[35:23] | …to keep him alive. | 不能救活他 |
[35:30] | Yeah, you’re right. You did fail. | 是啊 你没有做到 |
[35:32] | You weren’t good enough. | 你不够好 |
[35:35] | But do you know what tomorrow is? | 但你知道明天星期几吗 |
[35:37] | It’s Friday. | 明天星期五 |
[35:38] | There’s gonna be more patients who come in | 会有更多的患者过来 |
[35:40] | who need you to save them — | 他们都需要你来救他们 |
[35:41] | someone’s mother, someone’s kid, someone’s husband. | 他们会是母亲 会是孩子 也可能是丈夫 |
[35:45] | They need you to save them | 他们需要你来救他们 |
[35:46] | because they can’t save themselves. | 因为他们救不了自己 |
[35:49] | So learn from this, better yourself, | 所以吸取教训 让自己更优秀 |
[35:52] | and you will be better for next time. | 下一次你才能做得更好 |
[35:56] | What if I’m not? | 万一我做不到呢 |
[35:58] | You will be. | 你一定能做到的 |
[36:01] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:04] | Because he was your one. | 因为他是你的教训 |
[36:07] | Every patient you treat, | 你治疗其他所有患者时 |
[36:08] | you’re going to see my husband’s face | 你都会想到我丈夫的脸 |
[36:10] | and remember that he was the one that died on your watch. | 然后想起这个教训 他生生地死在你的手上 |
[36:17] | He will haunt you. The hard ones always do. | 他会追着你 深刻的教训会一直追着你 |
[36:21] | And it only takes that one. | 但这样的教训只要一次就够了 |
[36:23] | But that one will make you work harder, | 这一次的教训就会使你更加努力 |
[36:26] | and they make you better. | 教训会让你变得更优秀 |
[36:28] | Or they make you quit, and you don’t get to waste | 当然也可能让你辞职 但是想想我丈夫 |
[36:30] | what would have been the rest of my husband’s life | 他本来可以过的生活 取得的成就 |
[36:32] | being a quitter. | 你不准退缩 |
[36:36] | So get back inside | 所以赶快回去 |
[36:38] | because you’re not saving any lives out here. | 你在这外面是救不了任何人的 |
[36:46] | I really am so– | 我真的非常 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是啊 我知道 我知道 |
[37:38] | There’s a social worker out there with my kids. | 我的孩子们和一名社工在外面 |
[37:41] | If this takes a while… | 如果需要很长时间 |
[37:42] | We got them. | 我们会照顾好他们 |
[37:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:46] | I just need the papers. | 我需要看下文件 |
[38:09] | We’re gonna begin now. | 我们现在开始了 |
[38:11] | You can sit next to him. | 你可以坐在他旁边 |
[38:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:55] | – Ma’am — – Just wait! | -女士 -等一下 |
[39:07] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[39:16] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[39:18] | So, what’s your story? | 你的故事是什么 |
[39:20] | I don’t have a story. I’m just a girl in a bar. | 我没有故事 我只是个酒吧里的路人甲 |
[39:24] | I’m just a guy in a bar. | 我是个酒吧里的路人乙 |
[39:25] | Want to go again? | 想再来一次吗 |
[39:30] | I love you, Meredith Grey. | 我爱你 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[39:31] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想余生都和你一起度过 |
[39:36] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我一生的挚爱 |
[39:38] | I can’t leave you. | 我无法离开你 |
[39:43] | You were like coming up for fresh air. | 你就像是水面的新鲜空气 |
[39:46] | It’s like I was drowning, and you saved me. | 我要溺死时 你救了我 |
[39:51] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[39:54] | I’ve been in love with you forever. | 我会永远爱你 |
[40:02] | So, um, goodbye. | 那么 再见了 |
[40:07] | Um… Derek. | 呃 德里克 |
[40:11] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[40:12] | Right. Meredith. | 对 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:13] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:17] | – Nice meeting you. – Bye, Derek. | -认识你很高兴 -再见 德里克 |
[40:26] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[40:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系了 |
[40:37] | You go. | 去吧 |
[40:44] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[40:57] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:02] | No. | 没好 |
[41:03] | But go ahead. | 开始吧 |