时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Time stops when you’re in the O.R. | 当你身处手术室时 时间就停滞了 |
[00:08] | You step up to the table… | 你走到手术台前 |
[00:13] | …you evaluate the patient… | 评估患者的状况 |
[00:17] | …you pick up a scalpel… | 拿起手术刀 |
[00:19] | Big brother. | 大哥哥 |
[00:24] | …and then you go into a bubble. | 你就进入了高度专注的状态 |
[00:27] | It’s just you and your surgery, and nothing else matters, | 除了你和你的手术 一切都被你抛之脑后 |
[00:31] | not time, not pain, not exhaustion — | 不论是时间 痛苦 或是疲劳 |
[00:36] | Nothing. | 你都全然忘却 |
[00:49] | Just finished my corpectomy. Did I miss it? | 刚做完椎体次全切除术 我没来迟吧 |
[00:51] | No, you’re good. | 没 你来得正好 |
[00:56] | – That was fast. – What was fast? | -可真快 -什么真快 |
[00:58] | I put out feelers with a real-estate agent | 我找房产中介 |
[01:01] | about the house, | 想咨询房产的事 |
[01:01] | and looks like I got an offer. | 没想到这么快就有回信了 |
[01:03] | You’re selling the house? | 你要卖房吗 |
[01:05] | No. | 不 |
[01:05] | I-I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也说不好 可能吧 |
[01:07] | Why do people constantly feel the need to kill their arteries? | 为什么人们总喜欢迫害自己的动脉 |
[01:10] | Are they here yet? | 他们来了吗 |
[01:11] | Oh, did I miss it? Tell me I didn’t miss it. | 我来迟了吗 不是吧 |
[01:13] | – Nope. – I almost forgot. | -没 -我差点就忘了 |
[01:14] | I can’t wait to see the beads of sweat | 我超期待他们惊恐的小脸 |
[01:16] | on their freaked-out little faces. | 汗珠滚滚而下 |
[01:17] | Oh, man. Did I miss it? | 天 我没错过吧 |
[01:18] | – Nope. – Nope. | -没 -没 |
[01:19] | I want to see someone crap — actually crap. | 要是有人被吓屎了就好玩了 |
[01:21] | Seen it, smelled it. Not as fun as you’d think. | 见过也闻到过 一点也不好玩 |
[01:24] | It’s happening! | 他们来啦 |
[01:25] | The baby chicks and ducks are here! | 雏鸡雏鸭们都来啦 |
[01:27] | It happens in real life, too. | 在现实生活中亦是如此 |
[01:29] | When something big happens, something tragic, | 每当有大事 有悲剧发生之时 |
[01:34] | you freeze. | 你就像被冻住了一样 |
[01:36] | You retreat into your happy bubble… | 你会不断回想以前快乐的日子 |
[01:39] | – Derek. – Derek | -我叫德里克 -德里克 |
[01:41] | – Right. Meredith. – Meredith. | -我叫梅瑞狄斯 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:42] | …for what seems like a second… | 时钟的指针像是才向前拨了一秒 |
[01:46] | …until you look up. | 直到你猛然惊醒 |
[01:49] | And suddenly you realize… | 才突然发现 |
[01:55] | …it’s a whole new year. | 新的一年已然到来 |
[01:56] | Each of you today comes here hopeful, | 今天你们满怀希望地来到这里 |
[01:58] | wanting in on the game. | 想一展身手 |
[02:01] | A month ago, you were in med school, | 一个月前 你们还在医学院 |
[02:02] | being taught by doctors. | 在医生的指导下学习 |
[02:05] | Today, you are the doctors. | 而今天 你们就是医生 |
[02:09] | The five years you spend here as surgical residents | 在这儿就职住院医师的五年 |
[02:11] | will be the best and worst of your lives. | 将是你人生中最美好也是最痛苦的五年 |
[02:13] | They will — | 他们会… |
[02:15] | You have a question? | 你有问题吗 |
[02:16] | Yes. Why? | 有 为什么 |
[02:18] | – Uh, you raised your hand. – No, I’m sorry. | -你举手了啊 -抱歉 |
[02:20] | I mean why will these be | 我想说 你为什么说 |
[02:22] | the best and worst years of our lives? | 这将是最痛苦也是最美好的五年 |
[02:23] | Uh, I-I was getting to that. | 我正准备说呢 |
[02:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:27] | Um, where was I? Oh, right. | 我刚说到哪儿了 对了 |
[02:30] | You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你会被逼到崩溃边缘 |
[02:32] | Look around you. | 看看你周围的人 |
[02:34] | Say hello to your competition. | 和你的竞争对手问声好 |
[02:36] | Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中有八个人会转到更轻松的专科 |
[02:38] | Five of you will crack under the pressure. | 五个会在压力下崩溃 |
[02:40] | Two of you will be asked to leave. | 还有两个会被劝退 |
[02:42] | This is your starting line. | 这里是你们的起跑线 |
[02:45] | This is your arena. | 你们的竞技场 |
[02:47] | How well you play… | 你们将何去何从 |
[02:50] | …that’s up to you. | 就看个人能耐了 |
[02:53] | – They look stupid. – They look like babies. | -他们看着好蠢 -他们看着像小婴儿 |
[02:56] | Were we ever that young? | 我们也如此粉嫩嫩过吗 |
[02:58] | – They’re so…well rested. – And stupid. | -他们看着如此…精力充沛 -还很蠢 |
[03:02] | And eager, like puppies. | 还像小狗一样两眼水汪汪 |
[03:03] | No, not like puppies. | 不 才不像小狗狗呢 |
[03:04] | – Chicks and ducks. – Chicks and ducks. | -雏鸡雏鸭 -雏鸡雏鸭 |
[03:06] | When did we start calling them that? | 现在都把实习生叫这名啦 |
[03:07] | You’ve been gone for a year. | 你都一年没来了啊 |
[03:09] | Left to their own devices, they would drown. | 要是抛下不管 他们就会被淹死 |
[03:11] | And take the patients down with them. | 拉着病人一起下水 |
[03:12] | God help us all. | 上帝保佑 |
[03:31] | They look good. | 他们看着真好 |
[03:33] | Pretty good. | 比较好 |
[03:34] | Some of them. | 有些人 |
[03:35] | I mean, for chicks and ducks. | 对于雏鸡雏鸭来说 算不错了 |
[03:38] | I’ll at least get some good ones, right? | 我能分到几个好的吧 |
[03:40] | You’ll make sure I get some good ones? | 你可得罩着我啊 |
[03:41] | Yeah. You’re gonna hook me up. | 没错 就靠你了 |
[03:45] | Listen up. | 注意 |
[03:46] | This is Dr. Edwards. | 这位是爱德华兹医生 |
[03:48] | Some of you are lucky enough to be under her supervision. | 你们中某些人将有幸得到她的指导 |
[03:51] | Listen closely to everything she says. | 仔细听好她说的每一句话 |
[03:53] | Observe. Learn. | 观察 学习 |
[03:55] | She has the power to mold you into fine surgeons. | 她将带领你们成为很棒的医师 |
[03:57] | Thank you, Dr. Webber. | 谢谢你 韦伯医生 |
[03:59] | Oh, and congratulations, sir. | 对了 恭喜你 主任 |
[04:00] | Dr. Webber’s getting married this afternoon. | 韦伯医生今天下午要结婚了 |
[04:03] | Wow! That’s… | 赞 这… |
[04:05] | – Mazel tov, sir. – Congratulations. | -恭喜 主任 -恭喜 |
[04:06] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[04:08] | Thank — thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[04:09] | Uh, now, um… who’s got Dr. Edwards? | 谁想跟爱德华兹医生学习 |
[04:16] | I did not hook you up. | 我可靠不住 |
[04:20] | All right. I have three rules. | 听好 我们约法三章 |
[04:22] | One — listen to the nurses. Respect the nurses. | 一 听护士的话 尊重护士 |
[04:25] | Do whatever the nurses say. | 护士怎么说 你们怎么做 |
[04:27] | You may think you know more than the nurses. | 你或许以为你比护士懂得多 |
[04:29] | You do not. | 但你想错了 |
[04:30] | Two — your life is now all about me… | 二 你们的小宇宙自此要围着我转 |
[04:32] | …not about you or your boyfriend… | 你们要忘却自己 你男友 |
[04:35] | …your fight with your sister… | 你和你姐的撕逼大战 |
[04:36] | …or your nasty little rash down there. | 还有你自己裤裆里的那点破事 |
[04:38] | So, when we are focused on me, | 当你们的关注点在我时 |
[04:39] | we are learning to be surgical gods. | 我们离成为外科医生大神就不远了 |
[04:40] | When we are focused on you, | 而当关注点在你们时 |
[04:41] | we’re working at a gas station. | 我们就成了加油站打零工的 |
[04:42] | Three — no complaining. | 三 不得抱怨 |
[04:44] | You complain and you are out. Got it? | 只要哼唧一声 你就滚蛋 懂吗 |
[04:50] | You. | 你 |
[04:50] | Rules. Repeat. | 三条规定 重复一遍 |
[04:52] | Listen to nurses, worship you, complain and die. | 听护士的话 跪拜你 敢哼唧就去死 |
[04:56] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[05:02] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[05:02] | How much longer is Richard gonna be interim chief? | 理查德这代理主任还要当多久 |
[05:05] | Because I want to expand my department, | 我想扩大我们部门 |
[05:07] | and he has kind of a different approach to the budget. | 但他在预算上总是斤斤计较 |
[05:09] | So when are you coming back? | 你什么时候华丽回归啊 |
[05:10] | Uh, I’m not. | 不回归了 |
[05:11] | The board’s gonna appoint a new chief. | 董事会要新任命一个主任 |
[05:13] | We are? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[05:14] | – Why? – Yeah, why? | -为什么 -对 为什么 |
[05:16] | Because…uh… I’ve been chief long enough. | 因为… 我当主任当够了 |
[05:19] | And…it’s time for something else. | 想换个事干干 |
[05:29] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[05:31] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[05:32] | This is — uh — you are just making a mess. | 这… 你简直是在胡整 |
[05:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[05:37] | Oh. Do you want some? | 你想要来点吗 |
[05:38] | Sweetheart, you don’t have to be here really. | 亲爱的 你真不用来陪我 |
[05:40] | I’m fine. | 我一个人挺好的 |
[05:41] | I am supporting you. I’m your maid of honor. | 我是你的伴娘 得支持你 |
[05:43] | April said the job of the maid of honor — | 艾普丽尔说伴娘的职责就是 |
[05:45] | Support the bride. Keep her company. | 支持新娘 陪着她 |
[05:47] | So I’m supportin’. | 所以 这是职责所在 |
[05:49] | I’m keeping you company. | 我得陪着你 |
[05:50] | You know, Meredith also said that the maid of honor | 梅瑞狄斯还说如果你要做落跑新娘 |
[05:54] | drives the getaway car if you want to make a run for it. | 伴娘得负责开车跑路 |
[05:55] | So, you know, you want to make a run for it, | 所以 如果你后悔了 |
[05:57] | I’m standing by. | 我就在此恭候 |
[05:58] | Ready to go. Just give me a holler. | 只要喊我一声 咱就跑路 |
[06:01] | Until then, we’re up on L.A. by 4. | 现在出发 下午四点我们就到洛杉矶了 |
[06:03] | I thought April would be with you when you came over. | 我还以为艾普丽尔会和你一起过来呢 |
[06:07] | Is everything okay? | 你俩没事吧 |
[06:11] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 挺好 |
[06:14] | Mm. Well. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | I know it’s a challenge. | 我知道这是个挑战 |
[06:18] | The woman that came back from the combat zone | 从战场归来的她 |
[06:20] | is not the same girl that left here. | 已不是当年出发时的那个她了 |
[06:23] | April has changed. | 艾普丽尔变了 |
[06:25] | It would be understandable if that created problems. | 你俩要是因此出现矛盾也是正常的 |
[06:29] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[06:32] | Is that Richard? | 是理查德吗 |
[06:33] | Tell me that he’s here. Tell me he’s here, finally. | 他来了吧 他终于要来了吧 |
[06:36] | I told him not to go to that hospital today. | 我都说了今天别去医院了 |
[06:37] | We interrupt this program | 我们临时中断了节目 |
[06:38] | It’s not richard. | 不是理查德 |
[06:38] | …to bring you late-breaking news… | 插播一则临时新闻 |
[06:39] | …from our studios in downtown seattle. | 我们在西雅图市区的直播间为你报道 |
[06:40] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[06:41] | These images are just coming in. | 这些都是现场的实况 |
[06:43] | You know how many incoming? | 你知道有多少病人吗 |
[06:44] | No. We don’t even know what happened. | 不 我们都不知道发生了什么 |
[06:45] | But it is big. | 但事故很严重 |
[06:46] | I guess we’re probably not | 我觉得我们可能 |
[06:47] | making it out of here in time for that wedding. | 得处理病人 不能及时参加婚礼了 |
[06:48] | You did a lobectomy on a dirt road? | 你在泥土路上做了肺叶切除术 |
[06:49] | Well, we had to. | 我们必须这样做 |
[06:51] | The nearest medical center was 150 miles away. | 最近的医疗中心也在150英里之外 |
[06:53] | Hey, does anybody know what happened? | 有人知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[06:54] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[06:55] | So, was it just a 24/7 adrenaline rush? | 那是不是一直都在肾上腺素飙升 |
[06:57] | – What was a 24/7 adrenaline rush? – The desert. No. | -什么肾上腺素一直飙升 -沙漠经历 不是 |
[07:00] | You get desensitized pretty fast. | 你很快就变得麻木了 |
[07:03] | There’s another group leaving in two weeks | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[07:04] | if you’re interested. | 两周后还有一组人要去 |
[07:07] | You’re not living in a tent. | 你在帐篷里不可能活得了 |
[07:08] | – I grew up in a car. – That had doors. | -我可是在车里长大的 -车有门 |
[07:11] | We should both go. | 我们两个应该都去 |
[07:11] | I’m definitely not living in a tent. | 我绝对不住帐篷 |
[07:13] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 病人来了 |
[07:21] | What have you got? | 什么情况 |
[07:22] | Mid-60s female with crush injuries. | 60岁左右女性 挤压伤 |
[07:24] | Massive blood loss at the scene. | 现场失血较多 |
[07:25] | We’ve done chest compressions for 28 minutes. | 我们已经胸部按压了28分钟 |
[07:35] | 49-year-old male. Went into V-fib en route. | 49岁男性 途中出现室颤 |
[07:37] | Shocked times three. | 昏迷三次 |
[07:38] | He had two rounds of epi and vaso. | 已注射两轮肾上腺素和血管加压素 |
[07:42] | There are four more ambulances behind us. | 后面还有四辆救护车 |
[07:43] | Every last one of them’s got nothing but D.O.A.S. | 每一辆带来的都是需要宣布死亡的病人 |
[07:48] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[07:49] | Why aren’t the ambulances unloading? | 为什么救护车不把病人抬下来 |
[07:51] | Because they aren’t ambulances. | 因为他们不是救护车 |
[07:52] | They’re freakin’ hearses. | 他们是该死的灵车 |
[07:53] | All the patients are dead. | 所有的病人都死了 |
[07:55] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[08:14] | A tunnel on 99 collapsed during rush hour. | 高峰时段的99号公里有一处隧道塌方 |
[08:16] | The north entrance completely caved in, | 北入口被彻底掩埋 |
[08:18] | trapping nearly 20 vehicles under the rubble. | 约有20辆车被压在碎石下 |
[08:20] | Do we know how many victims? | 我们知道伤亡者人数吗 |
[08:22] | They’re trying to get people out as fast as they can. | 他们正在尽全力疏散人群 |
[08:24] | But for now, we’re just waiting | 但现在我们只能等待 |
[08:26] | for them to find someone with a pulse. | 他们找到尚且存活的人 |
[08:27] | How many dead? | 有多少人死亡了 |
[08:29] | 13 fatalities so far. | 目前有13人 |
[08:31] | God. | 天哪 |
[08:32] | – Coming through! – We got a live one! | -借过 -我们找到了个活的 |
[08:34] | Clear a path! | 让条路 |
[08:35] | Scott Henry. 17 years old. | 斯科特·亨利 17岁 |
[08:37] | Penetrating trauma to the abdomen. | 腹部有穿透性创伤 |
[08:39] | He arrested as soon as we took him off the rig. | 我们将他抬下车后 他出现了心搏骤停 |
[08:40] | – Let’s get him into trauma one, and page Karev! – On it! | -把他送到创伤一室 呼叫克莱夫 -好的 |
[08:42] | I know everyone wants to help, but back up. | 我知道大家都想帮忙 但请退后 |
[08:44] | Give them room to work. | 给他们空间工作 |
[08:48] | We got one alive. There could be more. | 我们找到活的了 说不定会有更多 |
[08:51] | I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 我没你这么乐观 |
[08:53] | There could be more. | 会有更多的 |
[08:54] | There could be more. | 会有更多的 |
[08:56] | There could be more. | 会有更多的 |
[09:00] | Three rigs pulling in now with more right behind them. | 三台救护车进入中 后面还有更多 |
[09:02] | They don’t know how many, | 他们不知道有多少 |
[09:02] | but they’ll bring as much as we can handle. | 但他们会尽我们所能的安排 |
[09:05] | We’ve got live ones coming in, people, | 现在有存活的病人要来 大家 |
[09:06] | and we want them to stay that way. | 而且我们也想让他们存活 |
[09:07] | We need surgical trays by each trauma bed, | 我们需要在每个床位旁边安排手术托盘 |
[09:09] | and reserve “O” Neg on standby! | 准备好充分的O型血 |
[09:12] | There’s always more. | 总会有更多存活的人 |
[09:17] | I-I know. Look, I am sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[09:20] | I was on my way to the hotel, but we crashed the O.R. floor. | 我正要去宾馆 但手术太忙了 |
[09:23] | It was too big just to — | 太复杂 |
[09:23] | I’m not here to haul you out of here. | 我不是拉你离开的 |
[09:25] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[09:26] | I’m looking for a pair of scrubs. | 我在寻找手术服 |
[09:29] | This. | 你看 |
[09:30] | This is reason number 537 | 这就是第537条原因 |
[09:32] | why you and I are made for one another. | 说明你我为何是天造一对啊 |
[09:37] | Surgery is sexy, honey. | 手术是迷人的 亲爱的 |
[09:39] | It’s hot. | 是性感的 |
[09:39] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[09:41] | And tonight, on our wedding night… | 今晚 在我们的结婚之夜 |
[09:44] | …Dr. Webber, I’m gonna show you just how hot | 韦伯医生 我要让你知道一台晨间手术 |
[09:48] | a morning surgery can make me. | 是如何让我变得无比性感的 |
[09:52] | There are people dying. | 有人快死了 |
[09:54] | You are so uptight for a best man. | 你这当伴郎的也太煞风景了 |
[10:02] | Now, don’t worry. You’re not off the hook. | 别担心 你还是我的伴郎的 |
[10:03] | Good. I’ve never been anybody’s best man before. | 太好了 我还没当过伴郎呢 |
[10:07] | You know they’re appointing a new chief soon. | 你知道他们马上要任命新主任了 |
[10:10] | I’m recommending you. | 我推荐的你 |
[10:13] | Unless you don’t want it. | 除非你不想当 |
[10:14] | No, j– I’ve just heard you say this once before. | 不 我只是以前听你说过这话 |
[10:18] | About the board seat. | 那次董事会席位 |
[10:20] | But then I find out it’d been given to Alex Karev. | 但后来我发现阿历克斯·克莱夫也被提供了职位 |
[10:22] | You’re like the chief who cried wolf. | 你这个主任全是在谎报军情 |
[10:23] | Who’s on the board now, you or Karev? | 那最后到底是谁赢了 你还是克莱夫 |
[10:31] | Heel, ducklings! Heel! | 快点 小鸭子们 |
[10:34] | 34-year-old pregnant female | 34岁孕妇 |
[10:36] | with prolonged extrication from a crushed vehicle. | 被困在已变形汽车中很久才被救出 |
[10:38] | Her name is Joan Paulson. | 她的名字是琼·鲍尔森 |
[10:39] | She’s 40 weeks pregnant and in active labor. | 怀孕40周 现处于活跃分娩中 |
[10:41] | BP’s 100 over 60. | 血压100/60 |
[10:42] | She’s been complaining of severe neck pain | 她一直说自己有严重的颈痛 |
[10:43] | and an obvious fracture of her right arm. | 右臂处还有明显骨折 |
[10:45] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:46] | I’m Andrew. Sorry. | 我是安德鲁 抱歉 |
[10:48] | I was on my way into work. I saw the collapse. | 我在上班路上看到了塌方 |
[10:49] | I stopped to help. | 于是停下来帮忙 |
[10:50] | We’ve got to go back! We’ve got to go back! | 我们必须要回去 必须要回去 |
[10:52] | Well, we’ve got it from here, sir. | 可以交给我们了 先生 |
[10:53] | I’m a doctor. Actually a surgeon. | 我是医生 是外科医生 |
[10:56] | Her contractions are five minutes apart. | 她每隔五分钟出现一次宫缩 |
[10:57] | Her husband’s still trapped in the car. | 她丈夫依然被困在车中 |
[10:58] | Let’s page O.B.! | 呼叫产科 |
[11:02] | You’ve got to get Keith out! | 你们必须把基斯救出来 |
[11:03] | Please, you’ve got to go back and get him out! | 求你们回去把他救出来 |
[11:05] | Hey, don’t you worry, okay, Joan? | 不用担心 好吗 琼 |
[11:06] | Just need to focus on keeping you and your baby healthy. | 我们现在需要保证你和你孩子的健康 |
[11:08] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:09] | That was urban search and rescue. | 是城市搜救队的人打来的 |
[11:10] | They have a victim they can’t extract. | 他们有个伤员 无法救援 |
[11:11] | They need us to send a team. | 他们需要我们派人过去 |
[11:13] | Who’s on the field rotation list? | 谁在出勤人员流动单上 |
[11:14] | Uh, we’ve got Pierce, Shepherd, Kepner, and Grey. | 有皮尔斯 谢博德 凯普娜和格蕾 |
[11:17] | No, Grey hasn’t been cleared yet, sir. | 不 格蕾还没有被准许呢 主任 |
[11:18] | I’ll sub in for Grey. | 我去代替格蕾 |
[11:19] | And leave everything going on here? | 然后不管这里的烂摊子 |
[11:21] | It’s a mass casualty. | 这是大规模伤亡事件 |
[11:23] | Grey! | 格蕾 |
[11:24] | You need me? | 你叫我吗 |
[11:25] | We’re sending a team on-site. | 我们要派人去现场 |
[11:26] | You’ve been cleared. Go get ready. | 你通过了 去做准备 |
[11:28] | She’s still supposed to be supervised. | 她还需要在监督下才行 |
[11:30] | She had a year off. | 她休了一年假 |
[11:30] | You can’t give her special treatment | 您不能因为她遇到了糟糕的事情 |
[11:32] | just ’cause something bad’s happened to her. | 就这样子给她优待 |
[11:33] | You can’t spoil her like that. | 您不能这么宠着她 |
[11:34] | The hell I can’t. | 我怎么不能了 |
[11:44] | Oh! Ow! Careful! | 看着点 |
[11:45] | We’re looking for our friend! | 我们在找我们的朋友 |
[11:46] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[11:46] | One at a time. | 一个一个说 |
[11:47] | His name’s Scott. He’s 17. | 他的名字是斯科特 17岁 |
[11:49] | Uh, he was in the backseat | 有一大块水泥落了下来 |
[11:50] | when this huge piece of cement came down and — | 他当时还在后排坐着 |
[11:51] | He was really messed up. They took him away in an ambulance. | 他糟透了 他们把他抬上了救护车 |
[11:54] | We just got here. We’re not even from Seattle. | 我们刚来 我们都不是西雅图本地的 |
[11:56] | Okay. Uh, where are your parents? | 好吧 你们的父母呢 |
[11:57] | Back home. In Missoula. | 在米苏拉市的家里 |
[11:59] | They didn’t come with us. | 他们没跟我们过来 |
[12:00] | Our parents let us do stuff. | 我们父母给我们自由 |
[12:01] | We don’t get in much trouble. | 我们也不会惹麻烦 |
[12:03] | – We’re… – Dorks. | -我们是… -笨蛋 |
[12:05] | We’re supposed to be touring U.W. right now. | 我们现在应该在参观华盛顿大学 |
[12:06] | Wilson! | 威尔逊 |
[12:07] | We could use some more hands on our kid in trauma one. | 创伤一室的那个小孩需要多点人手 |
[12:09] | Is he talking about Scott? | 他说的是斯科特吗 |
[12:10] | He’s not gonna die, right? | 他不会死的 对吗 |
[12:15] | Is that Scott? | 他是斯科特吗 |
[12:18] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[12:19] | – Push an amp of epi. Charge to 150. – Paddles! | -注射一单位肾上腺素 充电至150 -起搏器 |
[12:22] | – Wilson, get in here and help bag! – Clear! | -威尔逊 进来稳定气囊 -离手 |
[12:32] | Fetal monitor is on. O.B. is coming. | 胎儿监视器启动 产科马上来 |
[12:33] | And we should get ortho | 我们还应该让骨科来 |
[12:34] | to take a look at her arm and her neck. | 看看他的胳膊和颈部 |
[12:35] | – On it! – Right away! I will! | -这就去 -马上 |
[12:36] | My baby. Is my baby okay? | 我的孩子 我的孩子还好吗 |
[12:37] | Baby’s looking just fine, Joan. | 孩子没问题 琼 |
[12:38] | Heart rate’s right on target. | 心率很正常 |
[12:39] | Dr. Edwards, is it true | 爱德华兹医生 |
[12:41] | that the fetus can be compromised | 如果病人处于仰卧姿势 |
[12:42] | if the patient is in the supine position? | 胎儿是不是会受到影响 |
[12:44] | The fetus is compromised? | 胎儿受到影响 |
[12:45] | – Out. – I’m sorry, did you mean — | -出去 -抱歉 您是说 |
[12:47] | Out! | 出去 |
[12:47] | This is not question time. | 这不是问问题的时间 |
[12:49] | All of you, just go to radiology. | 你们都去放射科 |
[12:50] | Check on the reads. I will call you if I need you. | 看看片子 有需要我呼叫你们 |
[12:52] | – Where is radiolog– – Scram! | -放射在哪里 -快走 |
[12:55] | The contractions started this morning. | 宫缩今早开始 |
[12:57] | The doctor said we could take our time, | 医生说不用急 |
[12:58] | but I wanted to leave. | 但我想去医院 |
[12:59] | I made Keith take the stupid tunnel! | 我让基思走那傻不拉几的隧道 |
[13:02] | He wanted to take the bridge, | 他想从桥上走 |
[13:03] | but I said the tunnel was faster. | 不过我说走隧道快一点 |
[13:05] | I’m constantly telling him what to do. | 我一直都指挥他该怎么做 |
[13:07] | How long have you two been married, Joan? | 你们结婚多久啦 琼 |
[13:08] | We’re not married. | 我们没有结婚 |
[13:09] | We met each other nine months and three days ago. | 我们在九个月零三天前相遇 |
[13:12] | I barely knew him. | 当时我跟他不熟 |
[13:14] | It’s crazy what you find out about a person | 可当第一次约会就搞大肚子了之后 |
[13:16] | when you get knocked up on the first date. | 这能让你深刻了解一个人 |
[13:18] | We’re gonna get married next week. | 我们下周结婚 |
[13:22] | Please tell me | 请告诉我 |
[13:23] | we’re getting married next week. | 我们下周能结婚 |
[13:31] | Get some water over here. | 拿点水过来 |
[13:58] | You the surgeons from Grey-Sloan? | 你们是格蕾-斯隆医院的外科医生吗 |
[13:59] | We are. Where’s the patient? | 是的 病人在哪里 |
[14:01] | This way. | 往这走 |
[14:03] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[14:05] | Keith. | 基思 |
[14:05] | Gardner. | 加德纳 |
[14:06] | We got one. He’s still alive. | 找到一个 他还活着 |
[14:09] | My ear — I can’t hear anything! | 我的耳朵 我听不见了 |
[14:15] | Car’s been crushed by debris. | 碎片砸到了车上 |
[14:17] | We got his wife out, but… | 我们把他妻子救出来了 但 |
[14:19] | Oh, my god. He’s in there? | 天啊 他在里面吗 |
[14:20] | – He’s’alive? – Barely. | -他还活着 -奄奄一息 |
[14:22] | Back on the truck. | 回到卡车上 |
[14:39] | Hey, Keith. My name is Meredith. | 嘿 基思 我是梅瑞狄斯 |
[14:41] | We’re gonna get you out of there, okay? | 我们会把你救出来 好吧 |
[14:43] | That’d be great. | 太好了 |
[14:46] | How do we even start? | 要怎么救他呢 |
[14:47] | We just do. | 随机应变吧 |
[15:07] | I need some more lap pads in here. | 这边需要多一些纱垫 |
[15:09] | You got it, doc. Here you go. | 没问题 医生 给你 |
[15:10] | Keith, can you follow my light with your eyes? | 基思 眼睛跟着光移动 |
[15:12] | My fiancé, Joan, she was with me. | 我的未婚妻 琼 她和我一起的 |
[15:13] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[15:14] | We saw her arrive at the hospital. | 我们看到她在医院了 |
[15:16] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[15:17] | Okay. Okay. Good. | 好 好 太好了 |
[15:20] | She made it there. She’s alive. | 只要她能到医院 肯定能活着 |
[15:21] | I need some packing! | 我需要些包裹布 |
[15:22] | Do you know w-we’re having a-a baby? | 你知道我们要有孩子了吗 |
[15:25] | Keith, we’re trying to listen to your breathing. | 基思 我们试着听你的呼吸 |
[15:26] | Stop talking, please. | 请不要说话 |
[15:29] | It’s hard to hear breath sounds out here, | 在这很难听到呼吸声 |
[15:31] | but he could have a collapsed lung. | 但他有可能肺部严重受损 |
[15:32] | How’s his abdomen? | 他的下腹情况如何 |
[15:34] | Lot of blood, from what I can see. | 看起来是大量出血 |
[15:35] | Keith, I’m just gonna check your torso, okay? | 基思 我要检查你的肢体 好吗 |
[15:43] | He’s impaled in two places. | 他有两处地方被钉住了 |
[15:45] | It’s pretty bad, huh? | 很糟糕是吧 |
[15:46] | It’s pretty bad. | 挺糟糕的 |
[15:49] | But I’ve seen worse. | 不过我见过更糟的 |
[16:00] | Call respiratory for bed two, | 两床病人需要呼吸辅助 |
[16:01] | and get a repeat crit on bed eight. | 给八床病人再一次进行血细胞比溶检查 |
[16:03] | – Thanks. – Uh, Dr. Hunt. | -谢谢 -亨特医生 |
[16:04] | Hi. Un, I’m Andrew Deluca | 我是安德鲁·迪鲁卡 |
[16:07] | Oh, right. You came in with the pregnant woman. | 是的 你是跟那位怀孕女性一起来的 |
[16:08] | Yes. Uh, is there any paperwork I should fill out or…? | 是的 我要填写什么文件 |
[16:11] | You can do it later | 可以迟点再填 |
[16:11] | if you’re good to just jump in and keep helping. | 你能现在继续去帮忙吗 |
[16:13] | Of course. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[16:15] | Oh, god, there’s another one! | 天啊 还有一个 |
[16:16] | Okay. Keep breathing. Nice and slow. | 好 保持呼吸 缓慢呼吸 |
[16:18] | Edwards, nice job reducing the wrist. | 爱德华兹 手腕这边减压处理得不错 |
[16:20] | – Actually Dr. Deluca did that in the field – Dr. who? | -是迪鲁卡医生在现场处理的 -哪个医生啊 |
[16:22] | Me. Hi. Dr. Deluca | 是我 你好 我是迪鲁卡医生 |
[16:24] | – He was at the scene. – Paramedics ran out of splints, | -他在现场 -急救人员的夹板用完了 |
[16:26] | – so that’s actually my tie. – Was your tie. Sorry. | -所以那其实是我的领带 -之前是你的领带 抱歉 |
[16:28] | Eh, it’s not a problem. It was my favorite one, though. | 没问题 但这是我最爱的一条领带 |
[16:30] | Oh, god! All right. Three centimeters dilated. | 天啊 好吧 3厘米扩大 |
[16:32] | Look, she has a fracture at c5-6. | 看 她第5到6节脊柱骨折了 |
[16:34] | What’s a c5-6? | 什么是第5到6节脊柱 |
[16:35] | Joan, you fractured a bone in your neck, | 琼 你的颈部有骨头骨折了 |
[16:37] | but it is stable for now, | 但现在稳定下来了 |
[16:38] | so we will fix it after you deliver, okay? | 我们会在帮你接生后治疗 好吗 |
[16:41] | Keep her in the collar until her labs come back, | 继续带着颈圈 直到化验结果出来 |
[16:43] | then we’ll get her upstairs so she can deliver, | 然后我们送她去楼上分娩 |
[16:44] | and repair the fracture. | 修复骨折 |
[16:45] | Got it. Have them page me when her contractions | 好的 她宫缩变得频繁 |
[16:46] | become more frequent, okay? | 就让他们呼叫我 |
[16:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:49] | Thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[16:50] | It was my pleasure. | 我很高兴能帮忙 |
[16:53] | He’s losing blood faster than we can put it in him. | 他失血速度太快 输血也没用 |
[16:55] | We should get him upstairs. | 我们得送他上楼 |
[16:56] | We need to open his chest. Glove me. | 得做开胸手术 给我戴手套 |
[16:58] | Crack his chest and then what? | 打开胸部 然后怎样 |
[16:59] | That still might not buy us enough time | 还是没有足够时间 |
[17:00] | to get to the O.R. and fix his injuries. | 送去手术室修复伤口 |
[17:03] | Then we stop time. | 那我们就停止时间 |
[17:04] | – How? – Put him on bypass, drain out all of his blood | -怎么做 -让他血液体外循环 把血液抽干 |
[17:06] | and replace it with cold saline, and then we operate. | 换上生理盐水 然后手术 |
[17:09] | Can you do that? | 能这样做吗 |
[17:10] | No, he can’t. That’s way too risky. | 不 他撑不住 这样太危险了 |
[17:12] | We put him in suspended animation, | 这等于让他假死 |
[17:13] | cooling him from inside out — | 从体内冷却 |
[17:14] | His brain, his heart, his organs. | 他的大脑 心脏和器官 |
[17:16] | That buys us an hour or two. Hunt! | 这就能多出一到两小时 亨特 |
[17:18] | Ten blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[17:30] | How’s it going out there? | 外边情况怎样 |
[17:31] | Um, they’re coming in faster than we can treat them. | 伤员大批入院 根本治疗不过来 |
[17:34] | Um, listen, Catherine… | 听着 凯瑟琳 |
[17:36] | I-I-I hate to say this, | 我不想这么说 |
[17:37] | but, you know, under the circumstances, | 但你知道在这种情况下 |
[17:39] | do you think we should postpone the wedding? | 你觉得我们该推迟婚礼吗 |
[17:42] | I already did. | 我已经这么做了 |
[17:43] | My assistant is notifying our guests as we speak. | 我的助手此时正在通知宾客 |
[17:46] | Oh. You’re sure you don’t mind? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[17:48] | Of course I mind. | 我当然介意 |
[17:50] | But we both know where we need to be. | 但我俩都知道我们该在哪 |
[17:53] | Hey, uh, chief. Uh, we need you. | 嘿 主任 我们需要你 |
[17:56] | You can’t just say | 你不能说什么”假装死亡” |
[17:57] | “Suspended animation” like it’s a real thing. | 搞得像真有这事一样 |
[17:58] | It’s science fiction. | 这是科幻小说吧 |
[17:59] | It’s called emergency preservation and resuscitation. | 这称之为紧急保存与复苏 |
[18:01] | Trauma programs have been discussing it for years. | 外伤项目就这个主题讨论多年了 |
[18:04] | It’s a way to save patients who can’t make it to an O.R. | 这能帮助来得及赶去手术室的患者 |
[18:06] | Yeah, a risky way, an irresponsible way. | 是啊 这很危险 很不负责任 |
[18:08] | ’cause the safe option is | 因为最保险的是 |
[18:09] | to keep transfusing him and race him upstairs. | 继续给他输血 然后快速送他上楼 |
[18:10] | How do you do it? | 怎么做到 |
[18:11] | Well, we cannulate the aorta, drain out his blood, | 我们往主动脉插入导管 吸干血液 |
[18:13] | infuse cold saline, | 注入冰盐水 |
[18:15] | then drop his core temp to 50 degrees. | 将主要器官体温降至50摄氏度 |
[18:16] | You put him in hibernation? | 等于让他冬眠 |
[18:17] | You replace his entire blood volume with ice water. | 用冰水来替代整个血液循环 |
[18:19] | You’re gonna do what to him? | 你们要做什么啊 |
[18:21] | – Get her out of here. – So you induce hypothermia. | -把她送走 -这样会导致体温过低 |
[18:23] | Hold on. We’re not gonna consciously kill a kid over | 等等 我们不会用你和医生朋友闲扯出来的方法 |
[18:25] | something you discuss over beers | 这样做等同于 |
[18:26] | with your trauma buddies. | 杀害一个孩子的性命 |
[18:27] | Kid’s gonna die anyway. | 什么不做这个孩子也会死 |
[18:28] | At least this way we can try to bring him back. I say do it. | 至少我们可以试着救他 还是试试吧 |
[18:30] | No. It’s way too experimental. | 不 这样太不靠谱了 |
[18:32] | And we would need Pierce. She’s at the site. | 而且我们需要皮尔斯在场 她在事故现场 |
[18:33] | This is not a cardio procedure. | 这不是心脏手术 |
[18:34] | It is if you can’t get his heart beating again! | 如果你没法使他心跳复苏 那得她来做心脏手术呀 |
[18:36] | What are you gonna do if you can’t get him back after bypass? | 如果没法让他从血液体外循环中恢复过来 你怎么办 |
[18:39] | What then? | 那怎么做 |
[18:41] | That’s why we don’t do things like this on a whim. | 所以说我们不能突发奇想做这事 |
[18:43] | This is not a whim. This is a hail Mary. | 这不是突发奇想 这是孤注一掷 |
[18:45] | On a child? | 但这是个孩子啊 |
[18:46] | The patient is a minor. We don’t have consent. | 这病人是未成年人 我们没有同意书 |
[18:48] | By the time you find the parents, it’ll be too late. | 等找到父母就来不及了 |
[18:50] | I agree with Jackson. | 我同意杰克森说的 |
[18:52] | It’s a no, Hunt. | 不能这么做 亨特 |
[18:53] | We’re wasting time having this conversation. | 这绝对行不通 |
[18:59] | Okay. We only need two physicians to give consent. | 我们只需要两位医生的同意 |
[19:01] | – Karev? – Really? That’s how you want to play this? | -克莱夫 -真的吗 你想这样玩的吗 |
[19:04] | In. | 同意 |
[19:06] | Webber? | 韦伯 |
[19:09] | Chief? | 主任 |
[19:12] | Just do it. | 做吧 |
[19:13] | I need a cannula! | 给我导管 |
[19:16] | Too many people have died today. | 今天死了太多人了 |
[19:18] | We’re not adding this kid to the list. | 不能让这个孩子也死 |
[19:29] | How’s his airway? His sats are okay. | 气道怎么样 他的血氧指数正常 |
[19:31] | There’s definitely blood in his chest on the left side. | 他的左胸肯定有血液堆积 |
[19:34] | – Meredith, can you get the packing in? – I’m trying. | -梅瑞狄斯 你能包裹伤口吗 -我在试 |
[19:36] | I can’t really reach it from this angle. | 我这个角度够不着 |
[19:38] | Uh, I need some more trauma pads | 我需要更多纱垫 |
[19:40] | And cellulose polymer, please. | 还有纤维素聚合物 |
[19:42] | What’s going on? | 情况怎么样 |
[19:43] | Whenever I press on the wound, | 我一碰伤口 |
[19:44] | blood is flowing out of his abdomen. | 血就从他的腹部流出来了 |
[19:46] | The metal is tamponading it, | 金属塞住了出血点 |
[19:48] | but it’s not going to last very long. | 但这管不了多久 |
[19:49] | And he needs surgery soon. | 他需要尽快做手术 |
[19:52] | If he doesn’t suffocate on his blood first. | 如果他没被血液呛住窒息的话 |
[19:54] | I got to get a chest tube in here. | 我得插胸管 |
[19:56] | Do you have access? | 你能够的着吗 |
[19:57] | No. Maybe. | 够不着 或许可以 |
[19:58] | We have to get him out of there. | 我们得把他弄出来 |
[20:00] | What about from the other side of the car? | 从另一侧试试怎么样 |
[20:01] | – I could be your other hand? – Yeah. | -我能从那边给你搭把手 -好 |
[20:05] | Do you really think that you can get me out of here? | 你们真的认为能把我从这儿弄出去吗 |
[20:08] | I have to. You said it yourself — | 我必须这样 你自己都说 |
[20:10] | You’re having a baby. | 你可是要做爸爸的人 |
[20:12] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[20:14] | I have three. | 有三个 |
[20:15] | Wow, three. One is freaking me out. | 三个 一个就够我受的了 |
[20:21] | We did it backwards, though, you know? | 我算是先上车后补票咯 |
[20:23] | Y-you meet someone, you, uh, fall in love, | 遇见了一个人 坠入爱河 |
[20:26] | get married, have a kid — | 结婚生子 |
[20:29] | It gets bigger, right? | 孩子越长越大 不是吗 |
[20:31] | Joan and I, we — we did this huge thing first. | 琼和我 我们是有了宝宝才彼此熟知 |
[20:36] | “we’re, uh, having a baby. Nice to meet you.” | “我们要有宝宝了 很高兴认识你” |
[20:41] | We’re still getting to know each other, | 我们现在还在相互了解 |
[20:43] | Learning all these little things. | 学习如何应对生活中的鸡毛蒜皮 |
[20:44] | It’s good stuff. | 感觉很棒 |
[20:45] | She, uh… sleeps with her socks on. | 她喜欢穿着袜子睡 |
[20:50] | We like — we like watching tennis… | 我们 我们都喜欢看网球比赛 |
[20:52] | Get me a stethoscope. | 给我听诊器 |
[20:53] | …but not playing. | 但都不喜欢打 |
[20:55] | She likes techno. | 她喜欢高科技 |
[20:57] | Would have been a deal-breaker, | 我不喜欢 本来都想为此和她分了 |
[20:58] | but we got this big, huge baby thing coming, so… | 结果宝宝来了 所以 |
[21:07] | I really — | 我真的 |
[21:09] | I-I really love all her little things. | 我真的很爱她所有鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[21:11] | It’s like I’m home. | 感觉我就像找到了归宿 |
[21:13] | She’s like my home. | 她就是我的归宿 |
[21:17] | I should really tell her that. | 我应该亲口告诉她这些的 |
[21:21] | Right? | 对吗 |
[21:35] | I should — | 我应该… |
[21:36] | – Slow down! – I’m sorry. | -慢点 -我很抱歉 |
[21:38] | What is in your mouth? | 你嘴巴里是什么 |
[21:40] | A brie tart. | 布里奶酪挞 |
[21:43] | With prosciutto. | 加上火腿 |
[21:44] | – Brie? – Brie! | -布里奶酪 -布里奶酪 |
[21:46] | Um, there are patients here that had chunks of cement | 今天早班时间的时候 |
[21:50] | fall on them during their morning commute. | 有些病人被压在了水泥块下面 |
[21:52] | But, please, have some brie. | 但是 没关系 享用你的布里奶酪吧 |
[21:55] | While carrying lab samples. | 送实验室样本还不忘吃 |
[21:58] | That’s nasty. | 真是恶心 |
[21:59] | What’s the matter with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了吧 |
[22:02] | Oh. Where’d you get this? | 丫真好吃 哪搞来的 |
[22:07] | It looks wonderful. What the… | 看起来好棒 天哪 |
[22:12] | No, yeah. It’s vegetarian. | 不 对 这是素食 |
[22:14] | I heard Catherine Avery had all the food from the wedding | 我听说凯瑟琳·艾弗里把婚礼现场所有的 |
[22:16] | sent here, you know, for the staff, | 食物都送过来了 员工福利 |
[22:18] | and I have two minutes. | 我正好有两分钟空闲时间 |
[22:19] | How many sliders do you think I could eat in two minutes? | 你觉得你两分钟之内能吃掉多少 |
[22:21] | Is that pesto? | 那是香蒜酱吗 |
[22:22] | Do you think that Catherine’s gonna help pick the new chief? | 你觉得凯瑟琳会帮忙选新出任吗 |
[22:24] | I mean, why wouldn’t Hunt just do it? | 我是说 为什么不让亨特来选呢 |
[22:26] | I don’t, um… | 我不… |
[22:27] | God, it would save us so much trouble. | 天 这能给我们省多少事啊 |
[22:29] | The 12-page resumes and the phone calls | 那些十二页的简历和求职电话 |
[22:30] | and the polite vetting and… | 还有那些礼貌审查和… |
[22:32] | Who would want to be chief? Would you? | 谁想当主任啊 你想吗 |
[22:34] | I…well, I had — | 我… 我 |
[22:36] | Are you asking? | 你是真的在问我吗 |
[22:37] | Hunt should just do it, right? | 这是亨特的事 对吗 |
[22:43] | Those crab cakes look really good. | 这些蟹肉蛋糕看起来超赞的 |
[22:51] | Well, yes. | 对 |
[22:53] | Yes, I would like to be chief. | 是的 我想当主任 |
[23:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:01] | Did you get ahold of Scott’s parents? | 你们联系上斯科特的父母了吗 |
[23:02] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[23:03] | We left messages. We’re trying. | 我们留了语音信息 我们还在尝试 |
[23:04] | I mean, they should know that you’re killing their son. | 他们有权知道你们在杀他们的儿子 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[23:08] | We have some questions. | 我们有一些疑问 |
[23:09] | From our research, we think this plan | 据我们的研究 我们认为这个方案 |
[23:11] | is completely untried and — and experimental. | 是从来没用过的实验性方案 |
[23:12] | – Your research? – You’re trying | -你们的研究 -你们在试图 |
[23:14] | suspended animation through induced hypothermia. | 通过低温诱导让他进入假死状态 |
[23:16] | So you heard Dr. Hunt. | 所以你们听亨特医生说了 |
[23:18] | It’s basically science fiction. | 这简直是科幻小说里的情节 |
[23:19] | It’s still undergoing clinical trials, | 目前还在进行临床试验 |
[23:21] | and there’s no documentation suggesting | 没有任何证据能够证明 |
[23:22] | that this will work on humans. | 这种治疗方法对人类也有用 |
[23:23] | Whoa, whoa. Where did you get this research? | 你们哪里找来的研究 |
[23:33] | Dr. Hunt, this procedure’s only been successful on pigs? | 亨特医生 这个手术只在猪身上成功过 |
[23:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:37] | It wasn’t successful on humans? | 在人身上没成功过 |
[23:38] | It hasn’t been tried on humans. | 还没在人体上试过 |
[23:40] | They’ve started trials, but they have no outcomes. | 他们启动了试验 但是没结果 |
[23:42] | Not yet. | 目前还没 |
[23:43] | Core temp’s down to 55. | 体内温度降到12.8摄氏度 |
[23:44] | Where are you getting this? | 你哪儿听来的 |
[23:45] | Those kids. His friends. | 那些孩子 他的朋友 |
[23:47] | You said there were techniques that were developed | 你说有新技术被开发出来了 |
[23:48] | and the studies were published. | 也有研究发表了 |
[23:49] | The animal studies have had incredibly success. | 动物研究非常成功 |
[23:52] | And the technique has to start somewhere. | 技术革新总得有个起点 |
[23:54] | I can name 30 soldiers this technique would have saved. | 我能举出30个被这项技术拯救的人 |
[23:56] | So you want to try it on a high-school kid | 所以你想在没有经过家长同意的情况下 |
[23:58] | without parental consent? | 在一个高中生身上做试验 |
[23:59] | You better pray this works. | 你最好祈祷这法子管用 |
[24:01] | Even if we resuscitate him, he could end up brain-dead. | 即使成功抢救 他还是有可能脑死亡 |
[24:05] | His core temp’s down to 53. | 体内温度降至11.7摄氏度 |
[24:07] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在这些不重要 |
[24:09] | We’re doing it. We’ve done it. | 我们做这个手术 把他就回来 |
[24:10] | – So either get on board or get out. – Karev is right. | -所以要么做要么走 -克莱夫是对的 |
[24:12] | Anybody who doesn’t want to be part of this | 有人想要离开的话 |
[24:15] | is welcome to leave. | 慢走不送 |
[24:17] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[24:21] | – We’re there. – Core temp’s 50 degrees. | -都在这了 -体内温降至10摄氏度 |
[24:23] | Okay. He’s cold. | 好了 他已经进入低温状态了 |
[24:25] | We have an hour, 90 minutes, tops. | 我们有一小时 最多90分钟 |
[24:26] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:28] | Start the clock. Scalpel. | 计时开始 手术刀 |
[24:41] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[24:42] | I know what you said. | 我知道你说了什么 |
[24:43] | If anything goes wrong in that O.R., | 如果手术室里出了岔子 |
[24:44] | it jeopardizes our entire surgical program. | 我们整个手术项目都会被波及到的 |
[24:46] | It could be the boy’s only hope. | 这可能是这个男孩唯一的救命稻草了 |
[24:48] | I don’t need you to defend the technique to me, Richard. | 我不需要你跟我说这技术多棒 理查德 |
[24:50] | I need you to follow orders. | 我要你服从命令 |
[24:52] | Orders? | 命令 |
[24:53] | – I’m an owner in this hospital. – I am, too. | -我是这间医院的股东 -我也是 |
[24:55] | But I’m also the chief. It’s my call. | 但是我也是主任 我说了算 |
[24:57] | You mean interim chief. | 你只是临时主任 |
[25:06] | That boy had no chance. We’re giving him one. | 那孩子都没救了 我们给了他希望 |
[25:09] | I don’t feel bad about that. | 我不会对救人心存愧疚 |
[25:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have another surgery. | 现在 我得失陪了 我还有其他手术 |
[25:20] | We can’t tell where Keith ends and the door begins. | 我们说不准门究竟在基斯身体里插了多深 |
[25:22] | If we use the jaws of life to get him out, | 如果我们想用救生颚把他弄出来 |
[25:24] | it’ll rip him to shreds. | 那会把他切碎的 |
[25:24] | He’ll bleed to death in seconds. | 几秒内他就会失血过多死亡 |
[25:26] | What about trying an ex-lap? Then we can try to separate — | 做开腹探查术呢 然后我们就可以分离 |
[25:29] | We’re not sterile. There’s no blood bank. | 没有消毒 这里也没有血库 |
[25:30] | This is not a controlled environment. | 这儿可不是严格控制的环境 |
[25:31] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[25:33] | we could put a balloon catheter into his aorta. | 我们可以在他的主动脉上插入球囊导管 |
[25:35] | It could buy some time. | 这可以为我们争取一些时间 |
[25:36] | If we were closer to the hospital, | 如果我们离医院近一点 |
[25:37] | I was say maybe, | 我是说可能会有效果 |
[25:37] | but we’re 25 minutes out. | 但我们离医院有25分钟车程 |
[25:38] | He’ll never make it. | 他撑不了那么久的 |
[25:39] | – Okay, what if — – he’s a black tag, guys. | -那如果 -他已经没得救了 |
[25:43] | We can’t do anything else for him. | 我们也没别的方法救他了 |
[25:53] | Then I’m calling it. | 那就我来做决定吧 |
[25:55] | We’re gonna cut him out. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 我们会切开汽车弄他出来 万一走运呢 |
[26:00] | You should go. | 你们走吧 |
[26:00] | No, we can stay and help — | 不 我们可以留下来帮忙 |
[26:02] | I’ll stay. You go save people that you can save. | 我留下 你们去救那些你能救活的人 |
[26:05] | I’ll do what I can for him. | 我会尽全力救他 |
[26:12] | Okay, Keith. | 好了 基斯 |
[26:14] | We’re gonna cut you out of there now, all right? | 我们马上切开汽车救你出来 好吗 |
[26:15] | Sure thing. | 求之不得 |
[26:31] | Uh, Joan, Dr. Edwards asked us to take you to the o.R. Now. Okay? | 琼 爱德华兹医生让我们带你去手术室 |
[26:35] | and we can do that, | 我们办得到 |
[26:36] | because we know exactly where that is. | 因为我们知道手术室在哪 |
[26:38] | I knew our first day would be intense. | 我知道上班第一天会非常紧张 |
[26:40] | I figured we might get to watch some stuff or start an I.V., | 我猜我们会观摩一些手术或者静脉注射 |
[26:43] | but there was a mass casualty today. | 但是今天出现了大规模伤亡 |
[26:46] | I’ve never seen so many mangled people, | 我从来没见过那么多血肉模糊的人 |
[26:48] | so many dead people. | 那么多死人 |
[26:50] | Doctors from this hospital just spent hours in the field | 这所医院的医生们在现场花了几个小时 |
[26:53] | trying to extract a guy. | 想要把一个伤者救出来 |
[26:54] | Hours. That’s gonna be us some day. | 几小时 我们有一天也会遇上这样的事 |
[26:56] | Did they get him out? The guy? | 他们把他救出来了吗 那个伤者 |
[26:58] | Huh? Oh, no, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[27:00] | I heard he was too far gone. | 我听说他没得救了 |
[27:01] | Can’t breathe. | 我喘不上来气了 |
[27:02] | So they just left him there? | 所以他们就把他丢下不管了 |
[27:04] | – Ah! got it. – I can’t breathe. | -完成 -我喘不上来气了 |
[27:06] | I can’t breathe. Let me out. | 我喘不上来气了 让我出去 |
[27:07] | – What? O-okay. I-is it the collar? – I need this off. | -什么 是不是颈托 -我得把它摘下来 |
[27:09] | – I need to — I need to get out. – Okay. I-I can loosen it. | -我得出去 -我能把它松一松 |
[27:11] | N-not much, but maybe — maybe a little. | 不能松开太多 但是可以松一点 |
[27:12] | I need to get out. | 我得出去 |
[27:13] | – Should you do that? – I-I don’t — | -你能这么干吗 -我不能 |
[27:14] | They left Keith. | 他们丢下基斯不管 |
[27:14] | They left Keith. He’s gone! | 他们丢下基斯不管 他死了 |
[27:16] | No, don’t! | 不 别 |
[27:21] | There’s a shock through my body. What’s happening? | 我全身一阵疼 这是怎么了 |
[27:23] | We need to stabilize her spine. | 我们得固定她的脊椎 |
[27:25] | Um, help me reduce her dislocation. | 帮我把她的脱位复位 |
[27:27] | I’ll hold her steady and you attach the tongs. | 我抓住她 你用夹子夹住 |
[27:29] | – What, me? – Yeah, I got her. Go. | -什么 我 -对 我抓着她呢 快 |
[27:30] | If we hurry, maybe we can save her from total paralysis. | 如果我们动作快 也许能防止她全身瘫痪 |
[27:32] | But I-I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[27:33] | I mean, I-I could try, | 我可以试试 |
[27:34] | but I don’t think it’s the best idea. | 但我觉得这不是最佳方案 |
[27:35] | – What do you mean? Just attach– – I don’t know how to do it. | -你什么意思 就夹住 -我不知道怎么做 |
[27:38] | – Why? – ‘Cause I’m just an intern. | -为什么 -因为我只是个实习生 |
[27:42] | Okay? Today’s my first day. I was late. | 好吗 今天是我第一天实习 我迟到了 |
[27:43] | I was on my way here. | 我在来这儿的路上 |
[27:44] | – I saw the tunnel collapse. – What? | -我看见隧道坍塌 -什么 |
[27:45] | – Well, you — – What? What? You’re an intern? | -你 -什么 什么 你是个实习生 |
[28:02] | Maybe if we — | 如果我们 |
[28:03] | It wouldn’t have worked. | 不会成功的 |
[28:06] | Yeah. No. | 对 不会 |
[28:08] | He didn’t have a chance. It was the right call. | 他没有机会 决定是正确的 |
[28:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:22] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[28:23] | Wiggle your toes for me, Joan. | 动动脚趾 琼 |
[28:24] | I can’t. I can’t feel anything — | 不行 我什么也感觉不到 |
[28:25] | Not even my contractions. | 我连宫缩都感觉不到 |
[28:26] | – What did you do? – Am I paralyzed? | -你都干了些什么 -我瘫痪了吗 |
[28:28] | We’re working very, very hard to prevent that, | 我们在努力避免你瘫痪 |
[28:30] | but I need you to stay calm. | 但你得保持冷静 |
[28:31] | Can I do something? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[28:32] | You can go stand over there with the interns, intern. | 你可以去那边和实习生一起站着 实习生 |
[28:33] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里到底发生什么了 |
[28:34] | She dislocated her fracture at c5-6. I’m decompressing. | 她脊椎C5-6的骨折脱位了 我在减压 |
[28:37] | – Okay. Baby’s got decels. – All right. | -好 胎儿心率减速了 -好的 |
[28:39] | I’m getting the first five-pound bag. | 我去拿第一个两千克砝码 |
[28:40] | How the hell did she dislocate? | 她究竟为什么会脱位 |
[28:41] | Uh, she was having trouble breathing. | 她喘不上气了 |
[28:42] | I-I-I thought it was the collar. | 我以为是颈托出问题了 |
[28:44] | Get out! | 滚 |
[28:46] | Okay. I need to get this baby out of here. | 好 得把这孩子弄出来 |
[28:47] | – Let’s get her up to the O.R. – All of you out now. | -把她送到手术室去 -你们都滚出去 |
[28:55] | So, if this works, they’re gonna do this in the army? | 如果这成功的话 也会在军队中这么做 |
[28:57] | – Absolutely. – We should go. | -一定会的 -我们应该离开 |
[28:59] | We should take a year, do the program. | 我们应该花一年时间 做项目 |
[29:01] | We’d spend our time doing things like this all the time. | 我们应该一直都把时间花在这样的事情上 |
[29:03] | It would be amazing. | 肯定会相当棒的 |
[29:05] | You’re in the middle of your residency. | 你还只是住院医师 |
[29:06] | Well, I’ll take a research year. We could have an adventure. | 我会用一年时间研究 我们可以冒个险 |
[29:08] | Not looking for an adventure. | 我可不期待冒险 |
[29:10] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[29:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:11] | It’s an infra-renal IVC injury. | 是肾静脉平面以下的下腔静脉损伤 |
[29:13] | – Damn it! – How long’s it gonna take to fix? | -真该死 -修复要多长时间 |
[29:14] | I don’t know, about 30 minutes? | 我不知道 大概三十分钟 |
[29:16] | We don’t have that. | 没那么多时间 |
[29:17] | Okay, he can live without it. Just ligate it. | 没了它他也能活 绑扎起来 |
[29:19] | – Got it. – Oh, silk ties. | -明白 -丝绸领带 |
[29:21] | There was a mass casualty today. | 今天伤亡惨重 |
[29:23] | They needed us back here at the hospital. | 他们需要我们在医院 |
[29:25] | I know, but maybe there was still something | 我知道 但可能还有些我们 |
[29:27] | – that we could’ve — – We did everything we can do. | -本可以做到的 -我们已经全力以赴了 |
[29:29] | Why are you second-guessing? | 事情都过去你还说什么 |
[29:30] | I’m just saying that maybe — | 我只是说也许 |
[29:31] | I was willing to try an ex-Lap. | 我本想做开腹探查术 |
[29:33] | Oh, my god, would you shut up | 天啊 你能不能闭嘴 |
[29:34] | about the stupid ex-Lap? That is not the point! | 别提开腹探查术了 重点不在这 |
[29:36] | No. No, the point is that maybe we should have stayed. | 不 重点是也许我们该待在那儿 |
[29:40] | Maybe we didn’t try everything | 也许我们还没全力以赴 |
[29:41] | we possibly could have to save him. | 试遍每一种能救下他的办法 |
[29:42] | We were all there. | 我们当时都在那里 |
[29:44] | We all saw that car. | 我们都看到那辆车了 |
[29:46] | And there’s a difference between knowing | 你知道何时自己真的能救下一个人 |
[29:48] | when you can realistically save someone | 和何时该离开 |
[29:50] | and when it’s time to walk away. | 这两者是截然不同的 |
[29:51] | And when is that, Meredith? | 你说的是什么时间 梅瑞狄斯 |
[29:53] | When is that point? | 分界点在哪 |
[29:55] | When do you look at a horrible, sad situation | 如果你面对的是可怕的 悲伤的情况 |
[29:57] | and decide that you are ready to turn your back on it? | 并且决定要背弃这些人 |
[29:59] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[30:01] | I’m curious how you make those decisions — | 我好奇你是怎么作出这些决定的 |
[30:02] | You specifically. | 就是你 |
[30:05] | When are you okay making the call | 什么时候轮到你来做决定 |
[30:08] | that someone no longer has any chance? | 某人一点机会也没有了 |
[30:10] | How — how do you look around and decide that? | 你怎么能看一圈就作出决定了 |
[30:13] | When do you decide that you should walk away? | 什么时候你作出决定 该毅然走开 |
[30:16] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[30:16] | Dr. Edwards says she needs you in trauma two right away. | 爱德华兹医生说她要你马上去创伤二室 |
[30:18] | I’m Dr. Shepherd. | 我是谢博德医生 |
[30:20] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:22] | Dr. Edwards says she needs you right away. | 爱德华兹医生说她要你现在就去 |
[30:26] | She wasn’t — um — I — | 她不是…我… |
[30:28] | They need you upstairs. Go. | 他们在楼上需要你 快去吧 |
[30:34] | Core temp’s 98.6 degrees. | 体温37度 |
[30:36] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[30:37] | Heart should be beating by now. | 到现在应该有心跳了 |
[30:38] | We’re way over time. The IVC repair — | 我们远远超出时间了 下腔静脉损伤修复 |
[30:40] | He’ll come back. | 他会醒过来的 |
[30:41] | Come on, Scott. | 拜托 斯科特 |
[30:43] | If we lost him… | 如果我们没能救回他… |
[30:45] | What the hell did you people do? | 你们这帮人到底干了什么 |
[30:47] | We put him in hibernation, and we’re bringing him back out. | 我们让他”冬眠” 然后再让他醒过来 |
[30:50] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[31:13] | Okay. Let’s get him off bypass. | 好吧 我们给他撤掉人工心肺 |
[31:21] | We got a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[31:24] | The boy’s reviving. | 这孩子醒过来了 |
[31:25] | I’m thrilled to hear it. | 这个消息真是吓到我了 |
[31:28] | I made the right call. | 我做了正确的决定 |
[31:29] | Talk to me when we see | 等看到他醒过来之后的 |
[31:30] | what kind of brain function he wakes up with. | 脑功能如何 你再跟我说话 |
[31:32] | Thinking like that would have left that boy dead on the table. | 要是这么想 那孩子就死在手术台上了 |
[31:34] | I can assure you that your successor | 我敢说 你的接班人 |
[31:36] | will be nowhere near so cavalier. | 一定不能这么随便 |
[31:38] | I’ll make certain of that when I choose the next chief. | 选下一任主任的时候我会弄清楚的 |
[31:40] | Oh, when you choose? | 你什么时候选 |
[31:41] | Well, it’s not up to you, Catherine. | 这可不是你能决定的 凯瑟琳 |
[31:42] | – It’s a board decision. – We’ll see about that. | -是董事会的决定 -咱们走着瞧 |
[31:44] | You can’t just come in here and think you can — | 你不能走进来就觉得你能 |
[31:45] | I don’t need you to tell me how this hospital works. | 我不需要你来给我讲医院怎么运作 |
[31:48] | I’ve seen plenty of that today. | 今天这样的场面我见得多了 |
[32:09] | I’m sorry about leaving the patient there. | 我很抱歉得把那个病人丢在那 |
[32:11] | I didn’t want to leave him there, either. | 我也不想把他丢在那 |
[32:13] | And I am sorry for not talking to you about the house. | 我也很抱歉没跟你谈房子的事 |
[32:16] | You don’t talk to me about a lot of things. | 你不想和我谈的事情多了去了 |
[32:18] | And you’re mad at me for going away, | 因为离开的事 你对我很生气 |
[32:19] | – and I am sorry about that. – That’s not — | -我确实很抱歉 -这不是 |
[32:21] | I mean, I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t exist. | 我几乎不能呼吸 我不能继续生活 |
[32:25] | You know, I looked around at that house, | 我环顾房子 |
[32:27] | and my kids, our kids — I couldn’t breathe. | 我的孩子 我们的孩子 我不能呼吸 |
[32:30] | You didn’t call me. | 你没给我打电话 |
[32:31] | I didn’t call anyone. I needed time. | 我没给任何人打电话 我需要时间 |
[32:33] | I am a neurosurgeon. I could have saved him. | 我是个神经外科医生 我本可以救下他 |
[32:36] | – And you didn’t call me. – Amelia… | -但你没给我打电话 -阿米莉娅 |
[32:39] | Who contacted you first? | 是谁第一个联系你的 |
[32:41] | The police? The paramedics? | 警察 急救人员 |
[32:45] | How far away was the hospital? | 医院有多远 |
[32:47] | How long were you sitting there | 你在那儿坐了多久 |
[32:49] | waiting for them to declare him brain-dead? | 等他们宣布他脑死亡 |
[32:51] | How many hours later was it before I was even informed? | 多长时间之后我才得到消息 |
[32:56] | How many chances did you have when you could have called me? | 你有多少机会 本可以给我打电话 |
[33:00] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么没给我打电话 |
[33:02] | There wasn’t anything you could’ve done. | 对此你无能为力 |
[33:04] | He was too far gone. | 他已经无法挽回 |
[33:06] | You don’t know that. You don’t know. | 你不知道 你不知道 |
[33:07] | Yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[33:08] | What if I could’ve helped him? What if I had a chance? | 如果当时我能帮上他呢 如果我有机会呢 |
[33:10] | I pull off miracles for a living. | 我就是用奇迹换生计的人 |
[33:12] | I have proven that I can reverse the impossible. | 我已经证明过我可以起死回生 |
[33:15] | I should have been there. | 我本应该在他那儿的 |
[33:18] | If I had seen him or treated him — | 如果我能看到他或者给他治疗 |
[33:20] | It was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[33:22] | By the time they… | 当他们… |
[33:25] | It was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[33:29] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能做出这种事 |
[33:32] | How could you unplug him without letting me know? | 你怎么能不让我知道就拔掉插头 |
[33:36] | I didn’t get to see him. | 我都没见他最后一面 |
[33:39] | I didn’t get to tell him goodbye. | 我都没跟他告别 |
[33:42] | I thought you would’ve at least given me | 我以为 我亲哥哥死的时候 |
[33:44] | the courtesy and the respect | 你起码会给我 |
[33:45] | when my own brother was dying. | 好意和尊重 |
[33:53] | I didn’t get to tell him goodbye… | 我都没跟他告别… |
[33:56] | because of you. | 就因为你 |
[34:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:11] | Sorry about the wedding. | 真遗憾婚礼办不成了 |
[35:13] | Oh, no. It was the right idea to cancel. | 没事 取消婚礼其实很明智 |
[35:17] | Postpone you mean. Right? | 你是说推迟吧 是吧 |
[35:20] | The odds aren’t in my favor, Miranda. | 还是做不到啊 玛兰达 |
[35:23] | You know, I’ve tried this before. | 之前已经尝试过了 |
[35:25] | And failed. | 但失败了 |
[35:27] | Twice. | 两次 |
[35:28] | Well, it always comes | 总会碰到 |
[35:29] | between choosing between the woman and the work. | 非得在工作和女人之间选择的情况 |
[35:32] | And when pressed, I — | 迫不得已的时候 我会 |
[35:33] | You choose the work. | 你会选择工作 |
[35:35] | Yeah. You’d think I’d learn at some point. | 你大概会指望我能学着长进一点 |
[35:38] | Sounds like you have. | 听起来是长进了不少 |
[35:40] | You just need to be okay with it. | 你只是需要习惯而已 |
[35:42] | But with Catherine and me, it’s already been a problem, | 但凯瑟琳和我之间 一开始就存在矛盾 |
[35:46] | and it’s still gonna be a problem. | 并且这个矛盾会一直存在下去 |
[35:48] | I’m not sure I want to go down the road | 如果未来还是这样没有发展 |
[35:50] | if it’s gonna go nowhere. | 我不知道我要不要继续了 |
[36:02] | Carefully. | 当心 |
[36:03] | Carefully. | 当心 |
[36:05] | Okay. All right. You’re doing great, Joan. | 很好 你做的很好 琼 |
[36:06] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[36:09] | What is it? Talk to us, Joan. | 怎么了 快说话 琼 |
[36:13] | I feel something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[36:14] | In my fingers. | 我手指上 |
[36:15] | Okay. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[36:16] | That means the traction’s working. | 这说明牵引有效果了 |
[36:18] | And in my toes! | 还有我的脚趾 |
[36:20] | Oh, thank god. I can — I can feel my legs again. | 感谢上帝 我又能感觉到自己的腿了 |
[36:25] | Oh, my — oh, my god! | 我的 我的上帝 |
[36:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[36:30] | I can feel everything. | 我能感觉到所有事情 |
[36:32] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[36:34] | She’s having a contraction. | 她有宫缩了 |
[36:35] | All right, Joan. Joan I know it hurts, | 好了 琼 我知道这很疼 |
[36:38] | but you have to keep still, okay? | 但你必须保持不动 好吗 |
[36:40] | We need to prevent your neck from dislocating again. | 我们必须防止你的脖子再次骨折 |
[36:49] | You were right today. | 你说的对 |
[36:51] | I was taking a big risk. | 我冒了很大的风险 |
[36:53] | You were lucky today. | 你今天很幸运 |
[36:56] | Really lucky. | 真的非常幸运 |
[36:57] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[36:59] | Is Kepner back yet from the tunnel? | 凯普娜从隧道那回来了吗 |
[37:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:03] | I don’t know much about her lately. | 最近我都不太了解她了 |
[37:08] | She’s…different | 她 自从和你 |
[37:10] | Since she came back from her training with you. | 一起训练回来之后她就变得不一样了 |
[37:14] | And I’m glad that she found something | 她能找到让自己开心的事业 |
[37:16] | that makes her this happy, | 这一点我也很开心 |
[37:18] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[37:21] | But it’s weird. | 但很奇怪 |
[37:24] | We’re just not on the same page anymore. | 我们很少能达成一致 |
[37:27] | Ever, it seems. | 似乎 再也不能 |
[37:32] | It happens — more than you think. | 这种事经常有 比你想像的要常见 |
[37:35] | You go away, you come back. The world has shifted. | 你离开 再回来 世界就完全变样了 |
[37:40] | Things that made sense once don’t anymore. | 以前十分自然的事情现在都不自然了 |
[37:46] | You heard that I’m resigning as chief? | 你听说我辞去主任一职了吗 |
[37:53] | Give her time. | 给她点时间 |
[37:55] | That’s all you can do. | 这是所有你能做的事情 |
[37:59] | That’s the face you’re gonna make? | 你怎么摆出这幅表情 |
[38:01] | The kid’s alive. | 那孩子活下来了 |
[38:02] | I don’t want to have this fight. | 我不想再为这事吵了 |
[38:04] | – What fight? – This fight. | -吵什么 -就是这个 |
[38:05] | This “I told you so” fight. | 这种”我早就告诉过你”的语气 |
[38:07] | This thing where this insane surgery works, | 这台疯狂的手术竟然成功了 |
[38:09] | and then you get back on this army thing, | 然后你会说回参军的事情 |
[38:11] | and then I tell you you’re not going, and then you get pissed. | 而我不让你去 然后你就会生气 |
[38:13] | You’re gonna tell me what I can and can’t do? | 你要告诉我什么我能做什么不能吗 |
[38:15] | You do that, I’m gonna be more than pissed. | 你敢这么说 那可就不只是生气那么简单了 |
[38:16] | You know what? Screw it. You want to go, then go. | 好吧 随便吧 你想去 那就去吧 |
[38:18] | What’s your problem? It sounded interesting. | 你到底是怎么回事 这听起来很有意思啊 |
[38:21] | And for a minute, I thought it could be something | 并且之前我还想着 |
[38:22] | that we’d do together — why not? | 我们可以一起去 为什么不去 |
[38:24] | I have worked really freaking hard | 我非常非常努力地工作 |
[38:25] | to get to where I’m at right now. | 才走到了今天这一步 |
[38:27] | I have finally found my place, | 我终于找到了自己的位置 |
[38:28] | and it’s at this hospital | 那就是在这家医院 |
[38:29] | doing this job with these people. | 和这些人 做这份工作 |
[38:31] | Alex, I’m — | 阿历克斯 我 |
[38:31] | Last year was crap. | 去年过得很糟糕 |
[38:33] | And now Mer is — i-i-is home, | 现在 梅回来了 |
[38:35] | and I finally feel like things are back. | 我终于感觉一切都回到了原样 |
[38:37] | I don’t need to go anywhere. I don’t want to. | 我不要去任何地方 我不想去 |
[38:39] | I’ve put roots down here. | 我的根就扎在这 |
[38:40] | I’ve never put roots down anywhere. | 我从没在任何地方有过立足之地 |
[38:43] | I’m not walking away, not from this. | 我不会走的 不会从这里走的 |
[38:44] | If you want to go, then go. I can’t stop you. | 如果你想去 那就去吧 我不能阻止你 |
[38:46] | It’s your life. Do what you want. | 这是你的生活 做你想做的 |
[38:48] | Go join the freaking army. | 快去参军吧 |
[38:54] | You’re almost there, Joan. Almost there! | 就快好了 琼 马上就好 |
[38:57] | Uh, hey, guys… | 大伙 |
[39:02] | Okay. She’s crowning. | 已经着冠了 |
[39:04] | She was only six centimeters. | 宫口才开了六厘米 |
[39:05] | I need to — need to push one more time. | 我要 我要再使一把劲 |
[39:08] | This baby’s coming now. Edwards, hold her steady. | 胎儿马上就出来了 爱德华兹 把她按住 |
[39:11] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[39:12] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[39:24] | I needed to ask you something, | 我得问你个事 |
[39:25] | but I didn’t want to | 但我不想问 |
[39:27] | because I knew you’d say yes. | 因为我知道你会答应的 |
[39:29] | Then don’t ask. | 那就别问 |
[39:33] | I went away. I pressed pause on my life. | 我离开了 给自己的生活按下了暂停 |
[39:35] | And I really needed that. | 我真的非常需要暂停一下 |
[39:38] | But since I’ve been back, I just — I can’t unpause. | 但现在我回来了 我却 我无法继续 |
[39:41] | I just can’t get things going again. | 我无法让生活继续 |
[39:45] | I go home every night to my house and it’s… | 每晚我回到自己的房子 |
[39:49] | It’s not my house. It was mine and Derek’s house. | 那不是我的房子 那是我和德里克的房子 |
[39:52] | And now he’s gone, | 现在他走了 |
[39:53] | and it really just feels like a house. | 现在真的就感觉只是座房子而已 |
[39:57] | I came back, but I’m not home. | 我回到那 但我没有回到家 |
[40:00] | And I really want to be home. | 我真的很想回到家里 |
[40:04] | Can the kids and I come and stay with you for a while? | 我和孩子们能和你住一段时间吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. No big deal. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[40:09] | Well, you better check with Wilson | 你最好还是先问问威尔逊 |
[40:10] | because you know how she gets. | 你知道她那脾气的 |
[40:12] | Trust me, I don’t need to check in with Wilson. | 相信我 我不需要问威尔逊的意见 |
[40:19] | No. | 不 |
[40:20] | No. Well, then, explain it to me again. | 不 那就再解释一下 |
[40:27] | Well, m– uh, when did this happen? | 这 这是什么时候的事情 |
[40:31] | Mom, how can you say that? | 妈 你怎么能这么说 |
[40:36] | Okay. You’re doing great, Joan. | 你表现很好 琼 |
[40:37] | One more big push and that should do it, okay? | 再用力使劲一次就差不多好了 好吗 |
[40:39] | I can’t — | 我不行 |
[40:40] | I can’t do this. I can’t. | 我做不到 我不行了 |
[40:41] | He’s supposed to be here with me, with us, | 他应该在这里陪着我 陪着我们 |
[40:44] | and he’s gone! | 现在他不在了 |
[40:44] | Joan, we know it hurts, | 琼 我们知道很疼 |
[40:45] | but we need you to keep going, okay? | 但请你继续使劲 好吗 |
[40:47] | The head’s out! | 头出来了 |
[40:51] | How do you step back into the world? | 如何回归生活 |
[40:55] | Joan, you did great. | 琼 你做得很好 |
[40:57] | Keith was supposed to cut the cord. | 应该是基斯来剪断脐带的 |
[41:00] | He was supposed to hear the first cry. | 他应该来听第一声哭声 |
[41:03] | Hold your baby. | 抱着你的宝宝 |
[41:04] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[41:06] | Mom, say hello to your son. | 妈妈 来看看自己的儿子 |
[41:08] | It’s scary. | 生活充满恐惧 |
[41:10] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. | 不应该是这样的 |
[41:13] | It’s not part of the plan. | 计划里不是这样的 |
[41:15] | Keith should be here. | 基斯应该在这的 |
[41:16] | Keith should be here. | 基斯应该在这 |
[41:18] | Keith should be here! | 基斯应该在的 |
[41:20] | – Hi, baby. – Time stood still… | -宝宝你好 -时间停滞 |
[41:27] | Mom, I have to go. I have, um…uh… | 妈 我得挂了 我要 |
[41:30] | G-goodbye. | 再见 |
[41:34] | …and now it’s speeding by. | 然后又加速前行 |
[41:37] | E.R.? | 急诊 |
[41:38] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:41] | I thought we’d seen the last of it. | 我以为之前那个已经是最后一个了 |
[41:43] | You are looking for a lifeboat… | 找根救命稻草 |
[41:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 好 我很好 |
[41:47] | …something to give you hope. | 能给你希望的东西 |
[41:49] | But are you really ready | 但你真的准备好 |
[41:51] | to leave your happy little bubble and step back out | 离开你那幸福的泡泡 返回那个 |
[41:54] | into the big, blinding, bloody, terrible world? | 巨大 茫然 血腥 恐怖的人生中了吗 |
[41:58] | I stopped them from trying to extract him. | 他们要拽他出来的时候我阻止了他们 |
[42:00] | I couldn’t watch him bleed out. | 我不能眼睁睁看着他失血死掉 |
[42:01] | You were right — | 你是对的 |
[42:02] | You said if he were closer to the hospital, | 你说如果我们离医院近一点 |
[42:03] | he might have a chance. | 他或许能有机会 |
[42:05] | So let’s give him a chance. | 那就让我们给他个机会吧 |
[42:08] | Are you ready to achieve… | 你准备好 |
[42:14] | the impossible? | 打败毫无可能么 |