时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We need four units of o-neg. | 我们需要四个单位的O阴性血 |
[00:02] | Bring that bench over here. | 把担架抬到这里来 |
[00:03] | They went to cut off the door, | 他们把门锯开了 |
[00:04] | and all I could think was he’s gonna bleed out. | 但我怕他会失血而死 |
[00:06] | We need more time. | 我们要争取更多时间 |
[00:07] | I was pissed, but then I thought, | 我很生气 但后来我想 |
[00:08] | “No, we need less distance to the O.R., so — | 不对 我们需要离手术室越近越好 所以 |
[00:10] | So, you brought — the whole damn car. | 所以你把整个车都搬来了 |
[00:14] | – How is he? – He’s hanging on, barely. | -他情况如何 -勉强还有口气 |
[00:16] | I remember in school someone telling me | 记得上学时 有人说我 |
[00:18] | I came from a broken home. | 来自破碎家庭 |
[00:20] | That’s what they used to call it | 这就是父母离异的孩子 |
[00:21] | when your parents got divorced. | 会被贴上的标签 |
[00:22] | This isn’t the way we usually do that. | 我们平常不这样处理 |
[00:24] | I had to do it this way. | 我要这样处理 |
[00:25] | No, no, no, we see why you did it. | 不 不 不 我们知道你为什么这么做 |
[00:26] | Okay. Look, I just wanted to give him — | 好吧 听我说 我只是想再给他一次 |
[00:29] | – a second chance. – We got a second chance. | -活下去的机会 -我们还有机会救他 |
[00:31] | …even though getting divorced | 虽然离异已经算是 |
[00:32] | was the least broken thing they ever did. | 他们做过的最好的一件事了 |
[00:34] | Hey, Keith, it’s Meredith. | 基斯 我是梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:35] | Thanks for having me over. | 谢谢你们把我送来 |
[00:37] | How’s Joan? | 琼怎么样了 |
[00:40] | What’s the word on my baby? | 我的孩子怎么样了 |
[00:42] | We’ll find out for you. We got you. | 我们等会帮你问 你一家子都不会有事的 |
[00:47] | When I heard that as a kid, | 当我小时候听到这个说法 |
[00:49] | I wondered if broken homes were | 我在想 破碎家庭里住的 |
[00:51] | where the broken people lived. | 是否全是破碎的人 |
[00:52] | Still feeling those toes, Joan? | 脚趾还有知觉吗 琼 |
[00:54] | – Yeah. – Good. | -有 -很好 |
[00:57] | Um, you guys, let’s just stop. | 大家先停一下 |
[00:58] | – Let’s stop for a sec. – What’s happening? | -先等一等 -出了什么事 |
[01:00] | There’s just a little bleeding, | 只是有一点出血 |
[01:01] | which is normal after a delivery, | 这是生产后的正常现象 |
[01:03] | but we’re gonna get you checked out | 但你进行脊柱手术前 |
[01:04] | before you have your spinal surgery, okay? | 我们会给你仔细检查的 |
[01:05] | It was silly. I mean, I was just a little kid. | 这想法好傻 毕竟那时我还小 |
[01:08] | – Gonna take her. – No, no, what are you doing? | -把孩子给我吧 -不要 不 你要干什么 |
[01:10] | – What are you doing with my baby? – Just for a while. | -你要把我的孩子抱去哪儿 -就带走一会儿 |
[01:12] | No, please! We were crushed in a car! | 不 求你了 我们这么倒霉出了车祸 |
[01:14] | My fiance’s dead! You’re not taking my baby! | 我未婚夫也死了 别抱走我的孩子 |
[01:17] | – Please no! – Joan, your baby’s doing fine, okay? | -求你别抱走 -琼 你的孩子没事 |
[01:18] | – Please! – We just need to check you out. | -求你们了 -我们只是要给你做个检查 |
[01:20] | Okay, you need to take him to the NICU and page Karev. | 好了 送他去新生儿监护病房并呼叫克莱夫 |
[01:22] | But to this day, I still wonder. | 但知道今天 我依旧疑惑 |
[01:25] | No! | 不 |
[01:27] | It looks like uterine atony. We need to move fast. | 看起来像是宫缩无力 我们得走快点 |
[01:29] | We move fast, we paralyze her. | 如果走得快她就会瘫痪 |
[01:30] | We move too slow and she bleeds to death. | 走得太慢她一样要失血致死 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 走咯 |
[01:42] | Yeah, I already spoke to mom. | 是的 我和妈妈谈过了 |
[01:44] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[01:45] | I don’t know how fast you’re moving on the house. | 我都不知道你那么快就要处理房子 |
[01:47] | I haven’t even accepted an offer yet, so — | 我还没有答应卖给别人 所以 |
[01:49] | I can have my stuff out next week. Is that soon enough? | 我下周就搬 不会耽误你吧 |
[01:51] | Ted, I don’t care whose side of the story. | 泰德 我不在乎你们谁对谁错 |
[01:54] | – I’m not sure I can make it any sooner. – You don’t have to. | -我最快也要下周才能搬走 -你不必这样 |
[01:57] | I should’ve been out a while ago. | 我早就该搬出去了 |
[01:58] | Derek is the one who invited me, and he’s gone, so — | 是德里克邀请我来住的 既然他不在了 |
[02:02] | I — yes, I am listening. | 我 是的 我在听 |
[02:08] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[02:09] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[02:10] | Is Alex in the NICU? | 阿历克斯在新生儿监护病房吗 |
[02:12] | Don’t know and don’t care, ’cause apparently, | 我不知道 也不关心 因为 显然 |
[02:14] | He thinks I’m some sort of ’50s housewife | 他认为我以后就该做个50年代的家庭主妇 |
[02:16] | who he can tell where to be and what to do | 做什么 去哪里 什么时候炖一锅肉 |
[02:18] | and when to bake a pot roast. | 对他言听计从 |
[02:19] | I’m holding a baby. | 我正抱着孩子呢 |
[02:20] | – Who’s this? – Come on, here. | -谁的孩子 -快走 给你 |
[02:26] | There’s been a lot of talking, | 你们研究了那么半天 |
[02:27] | but not a lot of getting me out of the car. | 但还是没把我从车里救出去 |
[02:29] | That’s still the plan, right — get Keith out of the car? | 你们还是计划把我从车里救出去吧 |
[02:32] | That’s the plan. | 计划就是这样的 |
[02:33] | When Joanie called and told me she was pregnant, | 当琼打电话告诉我她怀孕了 |
[02:36] | you know what my first thought was? | 你知道我第一个念头是什么吗 |
[02:38] | Run like hell. | 人间蒸发 |
[02:40] | We’d only had the one date. | 我们就约会了一次 |
[02:41] | And she agrees, it kind of sucked. | 然后她同意做了 却不怎么美妙 |
[02:45] | I think we had sex just to stop the awkward silence. | 我想我们做爱是为了缓解沉默带来的尴尬 |
[02:50] | And then boom — insta-family, like sea monkeys. | 然后 只得仓促成家 一下子就当爹了 |
[02:52] | It was scary. | 太可怕了 |
[02:56] | Now I can’t believe I ever felt like that. | 现在我不敢相信我曾那样想过 |
[03:01] | Now all I want to do is see them. | 现在我只想见到他们 |
[03:03] | Grey, we’re ready to cut the roof. | 格蕾 我们准备破除车顶了 |
[03:05] | Okay, Keith, | 好了 基斯 |
[03:07] | It’s gonna get real loud and then it’s gonna get scary, | 会有很大噪音 场面也会很吓人 |
[03:09] | and then we’re gonna get you out, okay? | 然后我们就能救你出来了 好吗 |
[03:11] | Loud, scary, free. | 噪音 吓人 自由 |
[03:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 可以开始 |
[03:34] | Arizona’s having trouble | 亚利桑那没法止住 |
[03:35] | controlling the post-partum hemorrhage. | 产后出血 |
[03:37] | – This just keeps getting– -Edwards. | -情况越来越糟 -爱德华兹 |
[03:40] | What are you doing? | 你怎么在这里 |
[03:42] | I’m scrubbing in. | 准备手术啊 |
[03:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能上台 |
[03:44] | I gave you one job — to keep her in the collar | 我只交给你一个任务 就是固定好她的颈圈 |
[03:46] | until trauma cleared her. | 直到创伤科清好创口 |
[03:47] | It was the interns who — | 是那个实习生 |
[03:48] | And you left her in the care of first-day interns. | 是你把她丢给第一天上班的实习生 |
[03:50] | They should’ve known better. | 他们本该知道这些常识 |
[03:51] | No, you should’ve known better. You can go now. | 不 是你本该知道 你可以出去了 |
[03:53] | You are no longer going anywhere near this patient, got it? | 再也不许你接近这个病人 明白吗 |
[03:59] | Go. | 出去 |
[04:03] | Roof coming off! Okay, guys, you’re clear. | 车顶锯下来了 好了 医生可以开始了 |
[04:05] | We need a trauma panel and type and cross for eight. | 创伤仪表板 查验血型 拿8个绷带 |
[04:07] | Got it. Drawing labs. | 明白 正在化验 |
[04:12] | No blood in the pericardium. | 未见心包凝血 |
[04:13] | Penetrating thoraco-abdominal injury. | 胸腹联合穿刺 |
[04:15] | Ultrasound, please. | 做个超声波 |
[04:16] | Keith, talk to me. How do you feel? | 基斯 跟我说话 你感觉如何 |
[04:18] | Uh…popular. | 众星拱月 |
[04:20] | Funny. That’s funny. | 好笑 真好笑 |
[04:21] | Okay, guys, when you clear, we’re gonna cut away | 医生们 你们处理好后 我们就可以锯断 |
[04:23] | the piece of the door here that’s impaling him, | 刺穿他身体的那部分车门 |
[04:25] | then you can get him inside, okay? | 然后你们就可以把他送进去了 可以吗 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:31] | Dr. Grey. | 格雷医生 |
[04:35] | I have an update on his fiancee. | 他的未婚妻有新消息了 |
[04:38] | April certainly thought outside the box. | 艾普丽尔这次真是打破常规了 |
[04:41] | I like this Kepner. | 我喜欢这样的凯普娜 |
[04:42] | I never thought I would like Kepner. | 我从没想过会有喜欢凯普娜的这天 |
[04:45] | You know, old Kepner was — | 以前的凯普娜总是 |
[04:48] | There was pigtails and bunny rabbits and smiling. | 一副天真微笑的小女孩模样 |
[04:51] | Lots of smiling, | 整天傻笑 |
[04:52] | but Kepner the reboot, Kepner 2.0, she’s crazy! | 但这是重装版的凯普娜 凯普娜升级版 她太棒了 |
[04:57] | She’s fierce. | 她作风强悍 |
[04:59] | She’s womaned up. | 她坚强独立 |
[05:00] | Thank you, united states army. | 感谢你 美国军队 |
[05:02] | Bailey, Hunt has this. | 贝利 现场有亨特就行了 |
[05:04] | I need you to handle everything else in the E.R. | 急诊室的一切由你负责 |
[05:06] | You are in charge. | 你来主持大局 |
[05:08] | Get used to it. | 慢慢习惯吧 |
[05:09] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[05:13] | I thought I made myself perfectly clear. | 我觉得我已经说清楚了 |
[05:16] | You can’t just appoint a new chief. | 你不能就这么任命新主任 |
[05:18] | There are rules and recommendations to be made, | 需要依照制度 还需要推荐信 |
[05:21] | and then the board votes. | 也要董事会投票 |
[05:23] | Just because something’s been done one way forever | 就因为有些事一成不变 |
[05:25] | doesn’t mean it shouldn’t change. | 但不代表不用做出改变 |
[05:26] | – It’s called evolution. – No. | -事情需要发展变革 -不 |
[05:29] | What you’re talking about is called dictatorship, | 你说的那叫独裁 |
[05:31] | and I did not sign up for a dictatorship, Catherine Avery. | 我不要和一个独裁者过一生 凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[05:34] | No one asked you to, Richard Webber. | 没人要你这么做 理查德·韦伯 |
[05:37] | That’s the problem — you never ask, you only tell. | 问题就在这里 你从不问过我 只会决定后通知 |
[05:40] | Well, let me tell you how this is gonna — | 我来告诉你 这会 |
[05:42] | Look, I don’t want to listen to another word about it! | 我再也不想听你说下去了 |
[05:51] | Let’s get back to it! | 接着干活 |
[05:58] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[06:06] | I-I can’t. I’m… | 我不能 我 |
[06:07] | Hey, Keith. Stay with me. | 基斯 保持清醒 |
[06:10] | I have some news for you. | 我有好消息 |
[06:11] | Joan’s okay. | 琼没事 |
[06:13] | She’s headed into surgery, and you have a baby boy. | 她在做手术 你有儿子了 |
[06:16] | A…boy? | 儿子 |
[06:19] | A boy? | 儿子 |
[06:21] | I have a son. | 我有儿子了 |
[06:25] | Okay, Joan, I’m gonna put you out now, okay? | 好了 琼 我要对你进行麻醉了 好吗 |
[06:28] | Uterus is flaccid. She’s hemorrhaging. | 子宫无力 她正在大出血 |
[06:30] | Okay, we got to put her under. | 好了 开始麻醉 |
[06:31] | – You got to get this under control now. – I know that. | -现在你必须得控制住病情 -我知道 |
[06:33] | I need a balloon catheter. | 我需要一个气囊式导管 |
[06:35] | – Is she out? – Not yet, why? | -她昏迷了吗 -还没 怎么了 |
[06:37] | Joan, Keith is here. | 琼 基斯在医院 |
[06:38] | – He’s here. He’s alive. – Keith’s here? | -他来了 他还活着 -基斯在这里 |
[06:41] | They’re working on him now. | 医生们正在救他 |
[06:45] | Wilson, go. | 威尔森 出去吧 |
[06:47] | Pressure’s at 70. We’re losing her. | 血压70 她快不行了 |
[06:51] | Keith, hang in there. Hang in there. | 基斯 坚持住 坚持住 |
[06:57] | Okay, stop! | 好 停 |
[06:58] | Hey, stop! Stop! Stop! Okay, hold up. | 停 停 快停下 好 等等 |
[07:00] | – What is it, Grey? – We can’t do this. Not like this. | -怎么了 格蕾 -我们不能这样 不能用这种方法 |
[07:03] | It’s gonna tear him apart. | 这会把他撕成两半的 |
[07:18] | We’re gonna open him up out here? | 我们要在这儿给他开刀吗 |
[07:20] | It’s the only way. We start an ex-lap. | 没办法 得进行剖腹探查术 |
[07:22] | Clamp everything we can. | 止住尽可能多的出血点 |
[07:23] | It’ll buy us time till we get him upstairs. | 能为他进手术室前争取点时间 |
[07:24] | Only five or six minutes till he bleeds out. | 再过五到六分钟他会失血过多而亡了 |
[07:26] | That’s plenty of time. | 那时间够了 |
[07:26] | Guys, guys, all O.R.s are full. | 等等 各位 手术室都满了 |
[07:28] | – All of them? – Tunnel collapse victims. | -没一个空的吗 -全是隧道塌方的伤者 |
[07:29] | No, no, we have a plastics O.R. available. | 不 整形外科还有个手术室空着 |
[07:31] | That’s all the way at the other end of the building. | 那可得跑到楼那头呢 |
[07:32] | – That’s impossible. – Nothing’s impossible. | -这简直不可能 -没什么不可能 |
[07:34] | We just — all right, | 我们… 这样吧 |
[07:35] | we clear a path to the east elevator. | 清出一条通往东楼电梯的通道 |
[07:37] | Move everything out of the way, | 把所有碍事的东西都挪开 |
[07:38] | Stop all foot traffic, lock down the elevator. | 禁止人员走动 封锁电梯 |
[07:40] | Can he make it that far? | 他能挺那么久么 |
[07:42] | No, but he will. | 不能 但他必须挺住 |
[07:44] | He doesn’t have a choice, right? | 他别无选择啊 |
[07:45] | So, we run. | 我们就跑吧 |
[07:46] | All out like olympians. | 堵上一切 全力奔跑 |
[07:48] | It’s plenty of time. It’s plenty of time. | 别急 时间很充裕 |
[07:50] | Let’s prep him for an ex-lap out here. | 我们先给他做术前准备 |
[07:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[07:53] | I am not crying wolf. | 我可没乱说 |
[07:56] | Sir? | 主任 |
[07:57] | I do not make decisions lightly, and I don’t bow to dictators. | 我从不轻易做决定 也不会屈服于独裁者 |
[08:01] | Miranda Bailey, you will be | 玛兰达·贝利 你将成为 |
[08:02] | Grey Sloan Memorial’s next chief of surgery! | 格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的下一任外科主任 |
[08:07] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[08:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Catheter is working, and the bleeding has stopped. | 导管管用了 出血已经止住了 |
[08:15] | No tear in the dura, amazingly. | 神了 硬脑膜内没有积液 |
[08:19] | So, an intern opened her collar? | 听说是个实习生把她的护颈打开了 |
[08:20] | Oh, stupid. | 真蠢 |
[08:21] | Wait, was that the intern that we thought was an attending? | 等等 是不是我们误以为是住院医生的那个 |
[08:23] | You mistook an intern for an attending? | 你竟然把实习生当住院医生了 |
[08:25] | Yeah, he was pretty much running the trauma. | 谁让他在科室里一副指点江山的样子 |
[08:27] | Like a boss. Like a hot, hot boss. | 超有范儿 超性感 |
[08:30] | Somebody should get into that. | 各位同志赶紧约啊 |
[08:31] | Maybe you should get into that. | 你咋不去约呢 |
[08:32] | You know what? You should get into that. | 说啥呢 你去最合适 |
[08:34] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[08:35] | I have started a strict no workplace dating policy. | 我要严格遵守禁止办公室恋情的政策 |
[08:39] | I hear you. | 我懂你 |
[08:41] | It’s all too…you know? | 这样太… 怎么说呢 |
[08:43] | They see you, all of you. | 你都被人家看光光了 |
[08:45] | Then they come to work and they see you here, too, | 上班来了还得碰面 |
[08:47] | And you try to keep it professional | 在工作场所 两人还得保持距离 |
[08:48] | and get things done, but suddenly you’re thinking, | 公事公办 结果这时你突然想到 |
[08:51] | “I was naked on you before.” | “咱俩裸身相见过呢” |
[08:53] | Or “I wish you were naked now.” | “真想现在就把你扒光光” |
[08:55] | “Hey, remember when you were there at my very rock bottom | “还记得当初我浑浑噩噩的时候 |
[08:59] | and I went down the rabbit hole and dragged you in with me | 你一直陪着我 结果你也被我拉下水了 |
[09:02] | and bared the darkest parts | 在午夜时分 |
[09:03] | of my soul to you in the midnight hours? | 你得以窥见我最黑暗的灵魂 |
[09:05] | So, now let’s have a budget meeting.” | 现在 我们来讨论下预算的问题吧” |
[09:10] | It’s a solid policy. | 这禁令真不错 |
[09:12] | Trust me. | 绝对是的 |
[09:18] | I can’t find the 8 E.T. tubes. | 我找不到8号ET管了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, but I need more. | 好吧 还不够 |
[09:24] | Webber is making me chief of surgery. | 韦伯让我当外科主任啦 |
[09:27] | That’s great, but I got to get these — wait, what? | 真好 但我得先… 什么 |
[09:30] | Chief? | 主任吗 |
[09:31] | – Wait, chief of surgery? – Ooh, say it again. | -外科主任吗 -再叫一声 |
[09:34] | Hey, how you doing, man? | 你咋样啊 伙计 |
[09:35] | This is my wife, Dr. Miranda Bailey, | 这是我老婆 玛兰达·贝利医生 |
[09:37] | Chief of surgery. | 外科主任 |
[09:39] | No, chief of all these damn surgeries. | 不 是大外科主任 |
[09:47] | Oh, I got to get these, uh, in. | 我得马上进手术室了 |
[09:48] | Oh, yeah, go, go, go. | 好 快去 |
[09:52] | Who is the chief? | 主任是谁啊 |
[09:53] | I am the chief. | 就是姐 |
[09:55] | Warren, you’ll intubate. | 沃伦 你负责插管 |
[09:56] | Kepner, you and I will do the ex-lap. | 凯普娜 咱俩开刀 |
[09:58] | Get control of whatever’s bleeding. | 尽可能止住所有出血点 |
[10:00] | Grey, I need you and Pierce scrubbed and ready | 格蕾 你和皮尔斯去手术室 |
[10:01] | in the O.R. When we get there, we got it? | 做准备 等我们把他送过去 好吗 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:04] | Meredith, do me a favor. | 梅瑞狄斯 帮我个忙 |
[10:06] | Tell Joanie that I loved her and that I — | 给小琼说我爱她 我… |
[10:08] | No. No, no, no. | 停 住嘴 |
[10:10] | No messages from beyond the grave, Keith. | 别说什么遗言 基斯 |
[10:12] | We’re not doing that. | 给我打住 |
[10:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:15] | You guys have been great. | 你们已经尽力了 |
[10:16] | You went way above and beyond. | 你们想尽了一切办法来救我 |
[10:19] | Keith, yes, a lot of people here | 没错 基斯 大家为了救你 |
[10:21] | are working very hard to pull this off, | 都拼尽了全力 |
[10:23] | and you have to work, too, okay? | 你自己也要加油 好吗 |
[10:25] | I’ve seen the looks on these people’s faces. | 我都看见他们的表情了 |
[10:29] | This is not gonna work. | 这一定行不通的 |
[10:34] | Hunt, I’m gonna need a minute. | 亨特 我能歇一分钟吗 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:40] | I’m serious — one minute, that’s all I’m allowing. | 就一分钟啊 多一秒都不行 |
[10:42] | – It’s too soon. – Fine, fine. | -时间紧迫 -好 好 |
[10:45] | You talk to Wilson yet about me and the kids moving in? | 你跟威尔逊说没说我和孩子要搬去的事 |
[10:49] | No. I was a jackass, and now she’s not even talking to me. | 没 我前一阵太混了 她现在都不理我了 |
[10:53] | – I can’t even — – Is she moving out? | -我都没法… -她要搬走吗 |
[10:56] | Is there room for Amelia, | 阿米莉娅有地方住吗 |
[10:56] | because you could take your old room, | 你住你以前的房间 |
[10:58] | I could take my old room back, | 我住我以前的房间 |
[11:00] | and then Amelia could move into Cristina’s room. | 这样阿米莉娅就可以住克里斯蒂娜的房间 |
[11:01] | God, Mer, what the hell? | 天呐 梅梅 你咋想的 |
[11:03] | I know, I know, | 我也没办法 |
[11:03] | but I hurt her feelings, and she’s mad at me. | 我伤害了她 现在她正生我的气 |
[11:06] | I forgot I’m supposed to be her sister. | 我忘了我该给她当大姐的 |
[11:08] | You’re a complete tool sometimes. | 你有时候真混 |
[11:10] | I’ve heard. | 别人也这么说 |
[11:16] | All right, everybody stop what you’re doing. | 各位 停下你们手中的活 |
[11:18] | Quiet, please. Make a hole. Make a hole. | 请安静 让开 让开 |
[11:21] | Let them through, guys. | 让他们过去 |
[11:49] | I have something for you. | 你看看吧 |
[11:58] | Hey, big man. | 哥们儿 |
[12:03] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry for all this crap. | 抱歉让你经历这一切 |
[12:09] | Sorry, I just…wish I… | 抱歉 我希望 我 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna see you when I get out of here, okay? | 等我出院了再去看你 好吗 |
[12:20] | You and your mom, yeah? | 看你和你妈妈 好吗 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna be there and we’re gonna be together, okay? | 我会去看你们 我们一家团圆 好吗 |
[12:26] | Oh, I love you. Daddy loves you. | 我爱你 爸爸爱你 |
[12:28] | Kiss. | 亲一个 |
[12:30] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[12:36] | All right, let’s bag him. | 好了 给他包好 |
[12:37] | Push 200 of ketamine. | 推两百单位的克他命[麻醉剂] |
[12:42] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[12:44] | No. | 我不走 |
[12:45] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[12:47] | That was a bad idea bringing him out here like that. | 你不该就这样把他带过来的 |
[12:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:52] | Because I’m gonna be really pissed… | 如果你没救活我 |
[12:55] | if you don’t pull this off. | 我会气死的 |
[12:58] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[13:14] | That was a really nice idea. | 这主意真不错 |
[13:15] | Oh, well, it wasn’t mine, but I’ll take credit. | 不是我想的 但我还是厚脸皮地谢谢你了 |
[13:18] | Look, I was being a jerk. | 我以前确实做错了 |
[13:21] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[13:22] | I know. We were both jerks. | 我都懂 咱俩当时都不对 |
[13:24] | Can we just move on? | 我们和好吧 |
[13:26] | Please. | 必须和 |
[13:27] | Good. | 好 |
[13:29] | So, I have to ask you something. | 我有个事要问你 |
[13:30] | – Okay. – Meredith asked me if she could move in. | -好 -梅瑞狄斯问我她能不能搬进来 |
[13:32] | She’s selling her house and she wants to move in. | 她把自己的房卖了 想搬过来 |
[13:34] | What do you think? | 你同意吗 |
[13:35] | With the kids? | 她要带着娃一起来吗 |
[13:36] | No, she’s selling the kids with the house. | 不 她连娃带房一起卖了 |
[13:38] | Yes, with the kids. | 当然是带着孩子咯 |
[13:39] | And I get a vote on this? | 我有权发表意见吗 |
[13:41] | I didn’t think that we did that. | 以前咋没这么民主呢 |
[13:42] | I thought we were at this place | 不是一直都是你说的算吗 |
[13:43] | where you just told me what was gonna happen. | 我从来没有话语权 |
[13:45] | I’m asking you. | 我这不就在问你吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, and I can say no to the sad widow | 呵呵 我能拒绝带着三个娃的寡妇吗 |
[13:48] | with the three kids tapping on the window? | 人家可都眼巴巴的看着我呢 |
[13:50] | You said you were putting down roots here. | 你不是说你要在这里定下来吗 |
[13:52] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[13:54] | Now you got a house and a family. | 现在你有了房 还有了一大家子 |
[13:57] | So, I guess the wedding is off. | 这么说 婚礼取消了吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, what happened? | 是 到底怎么回事啊 |
[14:00] | – Did Richard talk to you? – No. | -理查德跟你说了吗 -没 |
[14:03] | Was a complete surprise. | 来得太突然 |
[14:05] | Complete surprise. | 出人意料 |
[14:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:14] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[14:25] | Feels familiar, huh? | 是不是感觉重回战场了 |
[14:26] | Feels great, actually. | 我觉得很棒 |
[14:28] | You miss it? | 你怀念吗 |
[14:28] | Being in the field? | 在战场行医的日子 |
[14:30] | It’s the only thing I ever think about. | 我天天就怀念战场了 |
[14:32] | Sats and B.P. are stable. Good to go. | 生命体征正常 血压正常 开刀吧 |
[14:35] | Here we go. | 好 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | – All right, laps. More laps. – Scissors. | -好 纱垫 多拿一点 -剪刀 |
[14:42] | – Kelly. Kelly. – Looks like | -凯丽剪 凯丽剪 -看起来 |
[14:43] | it’s going straight into his renal vessels. | 已经插入肾血管了 |
[14:44] | Clamp. | 钳子 |
[14:45] | I can’t reach. Can you get it? | 我够不着 你能够得到吗 |
[14:46] | Uh, I got it. I got it. Crap! Crap! | 我可以 我可以 擦 擦 |
[14:48] | – No, I-I see it. I see it. – Okay, all right. | -没事 我看到了 看到了 -好了 |
[14:51] | Damn it. Laps. | 该死的 纱垫 |
[14:52] | Okay. Gonna need a whole lot more laps! | 好 还需要很多的纱垫 |
[14:54] | Doctors Hunt and Kepner start Keith’s surgery | 亨特医生和凯普娜医生在外面 |
[14:56] | outside in the car. | 在车里给基斯做手术 |
[14:57] | Doctors grey and Pierce are standing by in the O.R. | 格蕾医生和皮尔斯医生在手术室待命 |
[14:59] | waiting to finish that surgery. | 等待完成这台手术 |
[15:00] | You need to help get Keith from the car to the O.R. | 你们来帮助基斯从车里出来去手术室 |
[15:02] | We estimate we have less than three minutes | 我们估计只有不到三分钟的时间 |
[15:04] | to get him from car to O.R. | 把他送去手术室 |
[15:05] | Any more than that, he dies. | 超过三分钟 他就会死 |
[15:06] | You make a mistake, he dies. | 一旦犯错 他也会死 |
[15:08] | This has to be perfect. We have one chance. | 一定要完美无误 只有一次机会 |
[15:10] | There are no do-overs. | 不能重来 |
[15:11] | His life and death depends | 他是生是死 |
[15:13] | on how you handle the next few minutes. | 取决于你们接下来几分钟怎么做 |
[15:15] | Do not mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[15:17] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油啊 加油啊 |
[15:19] | His chest wall is hashed. | 他的肺壁破裂了 |
[15:20] | Now, can you get that last clamp? | 你能钳住最后那条血管吗 |
[15:21] | I got it. I got it. I got it. | 没问题 没问题 |
[15:25] | You, keep these doors open. | 你把门都打开 |
[15:27] | You stay on this corner here. | 你站在这个角落 |
[15:29] | All right, what’s your name? | 好 你叫什么名字 |
[15:30] | Uh, Deluca. | 德鲁卡 |
[15:31] | All right, Deluca, right here. | 德鲁卡 你在这 |
[15:32] | You got it. | 好的 |
[15:34] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 就这样 开始吧 |
[15:35] | Warren, watch the clamps when they pull the piece out of him. | 沃伦 当他们把异物抽出来的时候 看好钳子 |
[15:38] | Kepner, be ready to pack. Are we ready? | 凯普娜 准备救他出来 准备好了吗 |
[15:40] | – Ready. – I’m good. | -行 -没问题 |
[15:42] | If this guy’s not on the table in five minutes, | 如果病人在五分钟内无法到手术台 |
[15:44] | this was all for nothing. | 这一切就白费了 |
[15:47] | I’m starting the clock. | 我开始计时 |
[15:49] | Let’s all be careful, okay? | 大家要非常小心 好吗 |
[15:51] | And go. | 开始 |
[15:55] | – All right. What is your name? – Shaw. | -你叫什么名字 -肖 |
[15:56] | Shaw, this elevator does not move | 肖 这个电梯不能动 |
[15:58] | until our patient is inside. Got it? | 要等到我们病人进来 知道吗 |
[16:21] | Easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[16:26] | All right, give them room. | 好了 给他们让路 |
[16:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:31] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[16:38] | Out of here! Clear the hall! | 走开 不能去大厅 |
[16:40] | Go! | 走 |
[16:42] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[16:45] | Sorry. Sorry. Move, move. | 抱歉 抱歉 走 走 |
[16:51] | Move! | 走开 |
[16:53] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 出去 |
[16:58] | Incoming! Move! | 来了 走开 |
[16:59] | Just wait. Wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:02] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 给力啊 给力啊 给力啊 给力啊 |
[17:05] | Move! | 动啊 |
[17:10] | Who’s on the elevator? | 谁在电梯里 |
[17:11] | – Why is it closed?! – Get it open! | -为什么是关上的 -快打开 |
[17:16] | MOVE! | 走开 |
[17:18] | Out! Out! Out! Out! | 走开 走开 走开 |
[17:29] | – What happened? – He coded in the elevator! | -怎么了 -他在电梯里就不行了 |
[17:31] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[17:34] | Ready? One, two, three. | 好了吗 1 2 3 |
[17:37] | All right. Let’s get him back. | 好了 开工救命了 |
[17:39] | Hang some more blood. Paddles. | 输血 除颠板 |
[17:41] | Push an amp of bicarb. Clear. | 输入一单位重碳酸盐 离手 |
[17:44] | We have sinus. | 有窦性心跳了 |
[17:46] | – Okay, we got this? – Yeah, we got it. Go. | -好 我们来接手 -我们搞的定 去吧 |
[17:48] | Okay. Gonna have to open up his chest. | 好 得开胸了 |
[17:50] | Get me a thoracotomy tray and scalpel. | 给我胸廓切开术托盘和手术刀 |
[17:53] | Got a pumper here, Jackson. | 拿泵机过来 杰克森 |
[17:55] | Right angle… | 正确的角度 |
[17:56] | Come on, Keith. Come on. | 加油啊 基斯 加油啊 |
[18:09] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[18:11] | – He’s still alive? – For now. | -还活着吗 -暂时活着 |
[18:13] | – And the girlfriend? – Out of surgery. | -他女友呢 -做完手术了 |
[18:15] | Awake. Not paralyzed. | 醒了 没有瘫痪 |
[18:16] | Excellent work. | 太棒了 |
[18:22] | Meredith told you she’s selling the house? | 梅瑞狄斯告诉你她要卖房子吗 |
[18:24] | – What, her house? – Yeah. | -什么 她的房子 -是的 |
[18:26] | It was news to me, too. | 我之前也不知道 |
[18:27] | Where are you gonna go? | 你去哪住 |
[18:28] | I’ll find something. | 我会找到地方的 |
[18:30] | Maybe she’ll let you keep the trailer. | 也许她会让你继续住在拖车里 |
[18:31] | Well, maybe I should just get a house | 也许我该找个房子 |
[18:33] | that doesn’t get parking tickets. | 就不会有违章停车的罚单了 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[18:35] | You won’t miss being able to reach your toaster from your toilet? | 你难道不会想念在厕所里就能拿烤面包吃 |
[18:39] | I might. | 也许吧 |
[18:43] | I really want this to work. | 我很想这能成 |
[18:47] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[18:50] | This family. | 这个家庭 |
[18:51] | Uh, all three of them. | 他们三个 |
[18:53] | Right. Right. | 好 好 |
[18:56] | – What did you think I meant? – Oh, nothing, no. | -你以为我什么意思 -没有 没 |
[18:58] | That. Yeah. | 那个 是的 |
[18:59] | Me too. | 我也希望如此 |
[19:04] | Jo! | 乔 |
[19:05] | Jo, come here. | 乔 过来 |
[19:12] | The sad widow is my friend — my best friend. | 这个可怜的遗孀是我朋友 我最好的朋友 |
[19:16] | And I-I don’t want to piss you off | 我不希望惹你生气 |
[19:17] | and I don’t want you running off somewhere, | 我也不希望你逃去其他地方 |
[19:18] | but I-I can’t say no to her. | 但我不能拒绝她 |
[19:21] | So, you’re saying no to me. Okay. | 你这就是在拒绝我吗 好吧 |
[19:24] | No. | 不 |
[19:25] | Look, all that crap I said about building a life here | 听着 我说过什么在这安居的屁话 |
[19:28] | and about putting down roots — look, I meant with you. | 扎根在此 我是希望跟你一起 |
[19:32] | I want a house with you, my career with you. | 我想和你一起有房子 有事业 |
[19:35] | Uh, maybe someday a dog, maybe. | 也许以后还能养只狗 |
[19:40] | It’s all supposed to be with you. | 这都是想要跟你在一起的 |
[19:43] | I th– I thought you got that. | 我以为你知道 |
[19:45] | I didn’t think I needed to say it. | 我以为我不用说出来 |
[19:47] | So, when I say that I can’t say no to my friend, | 所以当我说我不能拒绝我的朋友 |
[19:48] | it doesn’t mean I’m saying no to you. | 不代表我在拒绝你 |
[19:50] | I want you and all of it with you. | 我要的是你 以及想要和你拥有一切 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:58] | I just… | 我就是 |
[20:00] | I have to think about what I want. | 我得想想我要什么 |
[20:06] | Vitals are steady. | 生命指数稳定 |
[20:07] | We may actually pull this out. | 我们也许真的做到了 |
[20:09] | This will make a hell of a wedding story. | 这还真是在婚礼上可以说的好故事 |
[20:11] | Hey, what is going on with your mom and Richard? | 你妈妈和理查德怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Ah, same old crap. | 还不就是那些屁事 |
[20:17] | Clash of the titans. | 两大医神之战 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么 |
[20:19] | They both want to be boss. | 他们都想当老大 |
[20:21] | Both want to dig in, | 都想掌控 |
[20:22] | and my mom is the smartest person in the room. | 我妈妈常常是最聪明的那个人 |
[20:24] | She’s used to it. | 她习惯这样了 |
[20:25] | She’s used to everybody knowing | 她习惯大家都知道 |
[20:26] | that she’s the smartest person in the room. | 她是最聪明的那个人 |
[20:27] | So, when you challenge her, it’s world war iii. | 当你挑战她 就是世界大战了 |
[20:30] | And Richard is the same. | 理查德也如此 |
[20:34] | Well, that is just ridiculous and pathetic. | 这也太可笑太可悲了吧 |
[20:38] | I mean, you don’t just shrug your shoulders and call it quits. | 为什么耸耸肩让步呢 |
[20:40] | You find a way to work through it. | 找到方法渡过难关 |
[20:42] | You don’t just… | 你不会就 |
[20:44] | Give up and throw it all away like it was nothing. | 放弃 好像一切都不重要 |
[20:47] | Oh, oh. Wow. Uh, I’m sorry. | 哇 抱歉 |
[20:50] | It’s something else. She doesn’t want to talk about it. | 是因为其他事 她不想说 |
[20:53] | Don’t look at me. Ignore me. | 别看我 忽略我 |
[20:55] | Welcome to the family. | 她也这样跟我说的 |
[21:01] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:03] | I have something for you. Thank you. | 我有东西要给你 谢谢 |
[21:07] | It’s my old cellphone. | 这是我以前的手机 |
[21:09] | There’s one voicemail on it. | 里面有一封语音留言 |
[21:11] | Password is 1515. | 密码是1515 |
[21:15] | And make sure you’re alone when you listen to it. | 等你一个人的时候再听 |
[21:31] | – Who does the post-anesthesia checks? – Shut up. | -麻醉过后的检查如何 -闭嘴 |
[21:33] | Isn’t rounds when we’re supposed to ask questions? | 不是在巡房的时候我们能问问题吗 |
[21:37] | I thought you weren’t allowed to go near that patient. | 你不是不能接近这位病人吗 |
[21:39] | Did I not just say shut up? | 我不是叫你们闭嘴吗 |
[21:42] | Hi, Joan. | 你好 琼 |
[21:43] | It’s Dr. Edwards. | 我是爱德华兹医生 |
[21:45] | Give my hands a squeeze? | 捏捏我的手 |
[21:47] | They fixed me up. | 他们把我治好了 |
[21:48] | Can you squeeze a little harder for me on your right? | 能在右边大力捏一下吗 |
[21:50] | I am as hard as I can. | 我很用力了 |
[21:54] | I can’t really breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 |
[21:57] | Her sats are dropping pretty fast. | 她的血氧迅速下降 |
[21:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | Shaw, bag her. | 肖 给她麻醉 |
[22:01] | Get a crash cart and an intubation tray in here now. | 马上拿急救车和插管托盘过来 |
[22:04] | Don’t take that off. I did that. You don’t want to — oh. | 别脱下 我做的 你不会想 |
[22:06] | She’s hemorrhaging. Blood’s compressing her trachea. | 她在大出血 血液挤压着她的气管 |
[22:08] | Gloves! Gloves! | 手套 手套 |
[22:09] | She’s losing her airway. | 她气道不行了 |
[22:11] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:13] | Page Shepherd and Torres. | 呼叫谢博德和托瑞斯 |
[22:14] | Betadine. | 聚烯吡酮磺 |
[22:16] | Scalpel now. | 手术刀 |
[22:36] | Sats back up to 93, 95. | 血氧饱和度恢复到93 95 |
[22:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:40] | Looks like a leaking carotid pseudoaneurysm. | 可能是假性颈动脉瘤渗漏 |
[22:42] | What about her right side? | 她的右边身体呢 |
[22:43] | Will she get her motor function back? | 她能恢复右半身的运动功能吗 |
[22:44] | I’m more worried about brain death at this point. | 现在我更担心的是她会脑死亡 |
[22:46] | She can easily throw a clot | 她很容易发生血凝 |
[22:47] | and have a massive hemispheric stroke. | 导致大面积脑半球中风 |
[22:50] | Well, it’s a good thing that you caught it. | 还好你及时发现了 |
[22:51] | No, Edwards. Edwards did. | 不 是爱德华兹 是她发现的 |
[22:56] | Dr. Edwards, is there any chance | 爱德华兹医生 这次渗漏有可能导致 |
[22:57] | – the leak could cause permanent da– – Will you hush? | -永久性的… -能安静一会吗 |
[23:01] | Just sit back there and stay silent. | 坐在那儿 闭上你的嘴 |
[23:03] | – Edwards! – What? | -爱德华兹 -干嘛 |
[23:05] | These are your ducklings. | 他们是你的小鸭子 |
[23:06] | I’m sor– what? | 抱… 你说什么 |
[23:08] | Today is the first day of your new job, | 今天是你当指导医师的第一天 |
[23:09] | and you have failed gloriously. | 你就已经华丽丽地搞砸了 |
[23:11] | You are a teacher. Now, these interns are yours. | 你是一名老师 这些实习生是你的学生 |
[23:14] | They’re your ducklings, and you’re letting them drown! | 他们是你的小鸭子 你就任由他们淹死 |
[23:16] | Well, I want them to drown. | 我就希望他们淹死 |
[23:18] | – I want to watch it. – Well, you can’t. | -我就想看着他们淹死 -这可不行 |
[23:20] | You have to teach them how to paddle their stupid feet | 你得教他们怎么划水 |
[23:23] | and stay above the water. | 才不至于沉下去 |
[23:25] | They’re going to screw up. | 他们肯定会搞些麻烦事出来 |
[23:27] | And it will never be their fault. | 那不会是他们的错 |
[23:29] | It will always be your fault. | 而是你的错 |
[23:31] | But how you teach them will determine | 但是 你现在如何教导他们 |
[23:33] | how they treat patients for years to come. | 将决定他们今后如何治疗病患 |
[23:35] | They’re your web-footed legacy, | 他们是你养育的小鸭子 |
[23:37] | and they’re brilliant students. | 他们都是聪明绝顶的学生 |
[23:40] | Hand-selected for this program by doctors wiser than you, | 比你更优秀的医生亲手挑选他们参与这个项目 |
[23:43] | and they’re your responsibility. | 他们是你的责任 |
[23:46] | Raise your ducklings. | 好好养这些小鸭子 |
[24:24] | What is the matter with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[24:29] | My husband is dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I’m gonna play that card. | 对 我就是要来这招了 |
[24:35] | You. | 你 |
[24:39] | You walked away from Ellis, never got to be with her, | 你离开爱丽丝 再没机会和她在一起 |
[24:41] | and now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[24:43] | Adele is dead. | 阿戴尔也死了 |
[24:47] | And you — I don’t know who’s dead for you. | 还有你 我不知道你家谁死了 |
[24:49] | But the both of you are very, very much alive | 但是你俩都还活着 |
[24:52] | and breathing and driving each other crazy. | 活生生地站在这儿逼疯对方 |
[24:54] | And you yell and argue and fight, | 就算吵就算闹 |
[24:58] | and you both should be thrilled to be able to do those things. | 你们都该庆幸还有人可以和你吵和你闹 |
[25:03] | I would give anything to be able to do those things. | 我愿意付出一切换回那个人来和我吵闹 |
[25:08] | And none of those things are reason enough | 你们俩没有理由 |
[25:11] | to not be with the person that you love, | 不与深爱的人长相厮守 |
[25:14] | especially when there just isn’t enough. | 尤其是相守的时间远远不够 |
[25:17] | There will never be enough time. | 相守的时间永远都不会嫌长 |
[25:21] | And you both know that. | 你们都心知肚明 |
[25:23] | So whatever it is that that’s coming between you two, | 不管你俩之间有什么问题 |
[25:26] | Will you just please figure it out? | 能好好解决吗 |
[25:30] | Figure it out. | 解决问题 |
[25:43] | It’s amazing anyone survived this. | 他能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[25:46] | you should be proud of yourself. | 你应该为自己骄傲 |
[25:49] | It was a little ballsy, huh? | 挺爷们的 对吗 |
[25:51] | It was, actually, and you loved it. | 是 你其实喜欢这样 |
[25:57] | And I don’t know why you’re upset. | 但我不知道为什么你看起来很沮丧 |
[26:02] | Because I need to say something, | 因为我得告诉你一些事情 |
[26:03] | and I don’t know how to say it. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[26:06] | I don’t even want to say it. | 我甚至不想开口 |
[26:07] | You want to go back. | 你想回去部队 |
[26:10] | There’s another plane going to Jordan in a couple weeks, | 几星期后 又有一架飞机要去约旦 |
[26:12] | and you… | 而你… |
[26:16] | And you want to be on it. | 你想坐上那架飞机 |
[26:21] | The way I felt today, | 我今天的感受 |
[26:23] | every day is like it out there. | 在那边每天都是这样 |
[26:26] | I thought it was just readjustment, | 我以为这只是调整 |
[26:29] | and then I thought it was, like, | 然后我以为是 |
[26:31] | an adrenaline addiction or something, | 对肾上腺素上了瘾 |
[26:33] | but it feels like… | 那感觉就像… |
[26:36] | I don’t know, I — | 我说不清楚 我… |
[26:38] | I feel like I’ve been called, Jackson. | 我感觉我像是被召唤了 杰克逊 |
[26:42] | Well, maybe you should go back. | 或许你该回到那儿 |
[26:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:49] | When we lost Samuel, | 当我们失去塞缪时 |
[26:52] | a light went out in you, and I miss it. | 你就像少了什么 我很怀念遗失的部分 |
[26:57] | I miss it so much. | 非常怀念 |
[27:00] | And whatever it was over there, | 不管那边是怎样 |
[27:03] | you know, whatever it is, it got relit. | 不管是怎样 都让你重燃斗志 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:12] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:14] | April, I love you so much. | 艾普丽尔 我深爱着你 |
[27:20] | But I don’t think I can be here when you come back. | 但我没法在原地等你回来 |
[27:24] | You understand? | 你知道吗 |
[27:27] | What? | 什么 |
[27:30] | What? Why? | 你说什么 为什么 |
[27:30] | No. | 不 |
[27:32] | It’s only gonna be a couple of months. | 我只去几个月 |
[27:33] | – It’s not gonna be a year. – No. | -不会去一年的 -不 |
[27:34] | – I-I promise I’ll d– – No. | -我 我保证 我会… -不 |
[27:37] | You don’t know what I’ve been through this last year. | 你不知道我去年是怎么熬过来的 |
[27:39] | This last year, what it was like… | 去年 日子就像… |
[27:42] | I — I know. | 我 我知道 |
[27:43] | I — it was — it was hard. – I know. | 我 我知道那很难 我知道 |
[27:46] | What do you mean you know? You don’t know. | 你知道吗 你什么都不知道 |
[27:49] | You never asked. | 你从没问过我 |
[27:51] | Not once, in fact. | 实际上一次都没有问过 |
[27:53] | How was I doing? | 我过得怎么样 |
[27:54] | How was I coping? | 我应对得怎么样 |
[27:57] | You didn’t even ask. | 你都没问过 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:00] | S– god, I’m sorry. | 抱… 天 我很抱歉 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:03] | You know — but we talked. | 你知道 我们有打电话沟通啊 |
[28:04] | Yeah, you know what? And — | 对 你知道吗 |
[28:05] | You’ve got to have your life-altering journey, okay? | 你已经踏上了改变人生的旅程 对吗 |
[28:09] | And I stayed behind. | 而我留在这里 |
[28:10] | And I held stuff down. | 我压抑自己的感受 |
[28:12] | And I silenced myself so that you could grieve. | 绝口不提 让你去疗伤 |
[28:14] | If you need to grieve, we can — | 如果你要疗伤 我们可以 |
[28:16] | I did! I did need to grieve. | 我想 我想疗伤 |
[28:18] | I needed to — needed to with you. | 我想 我想和你一起分享这些心酸 |
[28:22] | That’s what marriage is to me, april. | 这才是婚姻的意义 艾普丽尔 |
[28:26] | So, um… | 所以… |
[28:29] | Okay, so you’re saying that if I go — | 所以你是想说 如果我去了 |
[28:31] | If I go again, then we’re done? | 如果我再一次走了 我们俩就玩完了 |
[28:34] | You’re just calling it? | 是这个意思吗 |
[28:43] | Squeeze my fingers. | 捏捏我的手指 |
[28:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:48] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[28:49] | My baby — is my baby okay? | 我的孩子 我的孩子还好吗 |
[28:51] | He’s doing just fine. | 他情况不错 |
[28:55] | And Keith? Is he… | 基斯呢 他… |
[28:58] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[29:01] | You’re here? | 你在这儿 |
[29:03] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[29:05] | I’m looking right at you. | 我正在看着你 |
[29:08] | I saw our baby. | 我见过我们的孩子了 |
[29:11] | He’s beautiful. He’s so beautiful. | 他很漂亮 他很漂亮 |
[29:13] | He looks exactly like me. | 他长得和我一模一样 |
[29:17] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑 |
[29:20] | It hurts. | 笑着好痛 |
[29:23] | Okay, but research budgets | 但是研究预算 |
[29:25] | are approved by one department head, | 要由部门主管批准 |
[29:27] | – not a committee. – Agreed. Next point. | -而不是委员会 -同意 下一个 |
[29:29] | I have a say in all the residency candidates. | 我要对所有住院医师候选人有发言权 |
[29:31] | Rejected. Never gonna happen. | 驳回 不可能 |
[29:33] | I gave you Valentine’s day! | 我和你过了情人节 |
[29:34] | If I have to celebrate valentine’s day, | 如果我要过情人节的话 |
[29:36] | I get to review the prospective residents. | 我就得审查那些未来的住院医师 |
[29:39] | And give a recommendation. | 然后给出你的推荐 |
[29:41] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[29:43] | I have final say. | 最终决定权在我手里 |
[29:45] | That’s fair. | 还算像话 |
[29:46] | Next point. | 下一点 |
[29:50] | Miranda Bailey is the next chief of surgery. | 米兰达·贝利接任外科主任 |
[29:54] | Miranda Bailey | 米兰达·贝利 |
[29:55] | is judged against an outside candidate of my choosing. | 和我找来的一个候选人竞争 |
[29:58] | Then the board votes based on merit. | 然后董事会根据他们的才能来投票决定 |
[30:05] | That’s… | 这… |
[30:07] | That’s fair. | 还算像话 |
[30:09] | Agreed. Next point. | 通过 下一点 |
[30:12] | Now… | 现在… |
[30:13] | When we’re at home, we are not at work. | 我们回家以后不准谈工作 |
[30:16] | We leave work at the hospital. | 工作就留在医院里 |
[30:18] | Rejected. Totally unrealistic. | 驳回 完全不现实 |
[30:19] | Richard, our schedules — Come on! | 理查德 我们的日程… 拜托 |
[30:21] | Hey, I understand, | 我知道 |
[30:22] | – But we need some time for each o– – The bedroom. | -但我们要留一些时间给对方 -卧室 |
[30:26] | No work in the bedroom. | 卧室里面不准谈工作 |
[30:31] | Next point. | 下一点 |
[30:36] | I will provide a safe harbor. | 我会给你一个避风港 |
[30:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:43] | You need a place | 你需要一个地方 |
[30:44] | to not be Catherine Avery… | 在那你不是凯瑟琳·艾弗里 |
[30:46] | To not be decisive and set agendas | 不用果断决策 日理万机 |
[30:50] | and rise to the level of accomplishments | 成功做大事 |
[30:53] | that the world has come to expect of you. | 完成大家期望你获得的成就 |
[30:57] | You need a place to fall apart. | 你需要一个地方卸下武装 |
[31:00] | I will be that place… | 我就是你的避风港 |
[31:07] | …should you require it… | 随叫随到 |
[31:15] | …in perpetuity. | 直到永远 |
[31:39] | Richard, do you take Catherine to be your wife | 理查德 你是否愿意娶凯瑟琳为妻 |
[31:42] | for as long as you both shall live? | 此生不离不弃 |
[31:43] | – I do. – And, Catherine? | -我愿意 -凯瑟琳 |
[31:45] | I do. I do, forever. | 我愿意 我永远愿意 |
[31:47] | Then by the power vested in me by the state of Washington, | 以华盛顿州赋予我的权力 |
[31:50] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[32:23] | Hey, bottoms up, plastics pals– | 干杯吧 整形伙计 |
[32:25] | Let’s just enjoy the party, huh? | 玩得开心 |
[32:26] | Where’s Kepner? | 凯普娜呢 |
[32:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:34] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[32:35] | Come with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 给你看个东西 |
[32:39] | Oh, congratulations, chief! | 祝贺你 主任 |
[32:41] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Uh, and speaking of chief, um… | 说到主任 |
[32:45] | I, uh, had a talk with Catherine, | 我和凯瑟琳谈了 |
[32:48] | and there is going to be, um… | 后面会有 会有 |
[32:54] | I don’t know how to say this, but — | 我不知道该怎么说这事 不过 |
[32:55] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你是在耍我吗 |
[32:56] | You’re running just against one other candidate, | 你只需要和一个候选人竞争 |
[32:59] | but you’re gonna have it. | 但你绝对稳赢 |
[33:00] | Ju– sir, I understand, but it’s just not fair. | 我理解 先生 但这不公平 |
[33:04] | Well, actually, it’s the only fair way — | 但这是唯一公平的办法来选… |
[33:06] | No, no, no — to this other candidate, | 不不 我是指这对另一位候选人不公平 |
[33:08] | because I am going to wipe the floor with her…or him. | 因为我肯定把她或他打得遍地找牙 |
[33:11] | It’s gonna hurt. | 这很伤人的 |
[33:12] | Getting trounced hurts, | 输得一败涂地会很痛苦 |
[33:14] | and it’ll be embarrassing, publicly and professionally, | 无论是在专业上还是对外 这样输很尴尬 |
[33:17] | losing by that wide a margin, | 还是被完败 |
[33:19] | because I am primed for this job, sir. | 因为这个职位 我那真是不能更胜任 |
[33:22] | I deserve this job. | 这职位非我莫属 |
[33:24] | There isn’t a single person in this room | 这房间里没有一个人会 |
[33:25] | – who would d-d– – Disagree. | -佛 佛 -否认 |
[33:27] | …disagree that I am not so ready for this job. | 否认我是如此胜任这个职位 |
[33:31] | It’s already mine. | 这职位已经是我的了 |
[33:33] | Damn right it is. | 非常对 |
[33:35] | Pardon me, dear, but Dr. Webber | 不好意思亲爱的 但是韦伯医生 |
[33:36] | has a couple of moves I haven’t seen yet. | 还藏了几招舞步没给我看 |
[33:41] | I love you. | 我好爱你 |
[33:49] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[33:51] | It’s a loft space. | 这是间阁楼 |
[33:53] | Jo, it’s a crime scene. | 乔 这简直就是犯罪现场 |
[33:54] | Stop! Stop it. You’re ruining it. | 闭嘴 别破坏气氛 |
[33:56] | – Someone beat me to that. – Oh, shut up! | -你不已经破坏了气氛吗 -闭嘴 |
[33:58] | It’s all I can afford. | 我只能买得起这样的了 |
[34:04] | I took everything — | 我花了所有 |
[34:06] | all my savings, everything that I had — | 我所有的积蓄 我所有的一切 |
[34:09] | and it was almost enough to cover the whole thing. | 还差一点点才能买得起这一整套房子 |
[34:13] | Wait. You’re buying this? | 什么 你要买下这里吗 |
[34:15] | Well, um… | 这个 |
[34:17] | we are, if you want to pitch in. | 我们买 如果你愿意和我一起 |
[34:20] | I put in an offer. | 我已经给了卖方我的开价了 |
[34:25] | Sell Meredith her house back… | 把梅瑞狄斯的房子卖回给她 |
[34:28] | Because this is what I want… | 因为这才是我想要的 |
[34:33] | our own place, for us. | 我们自己的地方 只有我们 |
[34:36] | And and, um, I just — | 然后 然后我 |
[34:38] | I saw this place, | 我看着这个地方 |
[34:39] | and I thought that we could make it anything… ? | 就想着我们可以把这里打造成什么样子 |
[34:43] | Whatever we want… | 我们喜欢怎么就怎样 |
[34:47] | …because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[34:50] | And I love living with you. | 我爱和你一起生活 |
[34:52] | But we should just… | 但我们应该 |
[34:54] | We should have our own place. | 我们应该拥有自己的房子 |
[34:57] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[35:01] | If you want that. | 如果你也想 |
[35:03] | If that’s — if that’s what you want, too. | 如果 如果你也这么想 |
[35:07] | You’ve never said that. | 你从来没说过 |
[35:10] | Said what? | 说什么 |
[35:12] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[35:15] | I didn’t think that I had to. | 我觉得我不需要说 |
[35:26] | Patient presented in labor with a fracture at C5-6. | 第五六颈椎骨折的临产患者 |
[35:29] | Radioulnar fracture was reduced in the field. | 桡尺骨骨折已在现场固定 |
[35:31] | Post-op, she bled from a carotid pseudoaneurysm… | 术后 她因颈动脉假性动脉瘤大出血 |
[35:33] | …which was repaired with an arteriotomy and a patch. | 后经动脉瘤切除修补术治疗 |
[35:36] | Patient now shows no neuro deficits | 目前患者没有神经功能障碍征象 |
[35:38] | and is expected to make a full recovery. | 预计可以痊愈康复 |
[35:41] | Questions. | 有问题吗 |
[35:43] | Would the chance for recovery have been different… | 痊愈几率是否会因为… |
[35:44] | Are high-dose steroids | 急救处理时 |
[35:45] | still indicated for immediate treatment? | 还需要使用大剂量激素冲击吗 |
[35:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:57] | I know. I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[36:13] | Oh. Sorry. I was just… | 对不起 我在 |
[36:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:20] | I was just about to listen to a message. | 我准备听一段语音消息 |
[36:24] | But I can’t… | 但我 |
[36:27] | seem to bring myself to hit play. | 无法按下播放键 |
[36:53] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我啊 |
[36:55] | I’m on the ferry. | 我还在船上 |
[36:56] | I-I just wanted to say that, um… | 我就是想说… |
[36:59] | …god, I wish you could see this. | 天啊 真希望你能看到这一切 |
[37:02] | Weather’s classic Seattle. | 典型的西雅图的天气 |
[37:06] | Oh, the water is so blue. | 海水真蓝 |
[37:10] | It may be the most perfect ferryboat ride | 这真是我这辈子坐轮渡 |
[37:11] | I’ve ever had in my life. | 坐得最惬意的一次了 |
[37:14] | We’re gonna do this a lot more when I get home, | 等我回家我们一定要多来坐坐轮渡 |
[37:15] | by the way — you, me, and the family. | 你 我 还有家人 |
[37:17] | We’re just gonna take a day and… | 我们找一天 |
[37:20] | ride the ferryboat — all day if we want. | 来坐轮渡 如果愿意我们可以坐一整天 |
[37:24] | I love you, Meredith. | 我爱你 梅瑞狄斯 |
[37:26] | I know I just left, and I’m not even at the airport yet, | 我知道我刚出门 甚至还没到机场 |
[37:29] | but I just wanted to say… | 但我还是想说 |
[37:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:33] | I love our family. | 我爱我们的家 |
[37:37] | And we’re gonna keep doing this. | 我们得经常一起出来活动 |
[37:43] | I’ll see you when I get home. | 在家里等着我 |
[37:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 我很好 |
[38:09] | I am. | 真的很好 |
[38:21] | What is wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[38:22] | – And don’t say you’re fine. – Nothing. I’m fine. | -别说你很好 -没事 我很好 |
[38:25] | What — did somebody die? | 到底…有人去世了吗 |
[38:33] | My parents are getting a divorce. | 我父母要离婚了 |
[38:35] | My mom called and told me today. | 我妈今天打给我说的 |
[38:40] | She’s been having an affair | 她有了外遇 |
[38:43] | with the man that services their cars… | 跟那个给他们修车的男人 |
[38:47] | for 11 years. | 整整十一年 |
[38:50] | He’s been servicing their cars and my mom. | 他不光是搞车 还搞我妈 |
[38:55] | And my dad found out about it years ago, and he was enraged, | 我爸几年前就发现了 他非常生气 |
[38:59] | and he stuck with it for me, because I was… | 但为了我他一直维持这段婚姻 因为我 |
[39:05] | I was still in town. | 我还住在家里 |
[39:05] | I was always around. | 我一直在他们身边 |
[39:08] | You know, so they held it together for the kid. | 父母都会为孩子营造出良好的氛围 |
[39:12] | Classic. Except the kid’s a grown woman. | 很典型的父母 除了 那孩子已成年了 |
[39:17] | They wanted to preserve my… | 他们希望能保留我 |
[39:21] | happy, idyllic… | 幸福浪漫的 |
[39:25] | …pathetic, crap-filled lie of a childhood! | 可悲的充满了谎言的童年 |
[39:33] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不跟我说 |
[39:35] | I… | 我 |
[39:39] | Your husband died, | 你老公死了 |
[39:41] | and I am crying like a 7-year-old over mommy and daddy. I… | 我却像个七岁孩子一样为了爸妈而哭 |
[39:48] | I didn’t grow up like you. I… | 我没有像你一样的成长经历 我 |
[39:50] | I’ve never lost anyone. | 我从没失去过任何人 |
[39:52] | I never even had a cat die. | 甚至连宠物猫都没死 |
[39:54] | I still have all my grandparents. | 我的爷爷奶奶们也都健在 |
[39:57] | There’s no darkness in my life. | 我的生活里没有黑暗 |
[39:59] | Just, I’ve never had it. | 我从没经历过黑暗 |
[40:01] | So I-I’m not gonna come talk to you about it. | 所以我不想找你说这些 |
[40:05] | Well, you should always come talk to me… | 你应该来找我的 |
[40:07] | Because whatever it is, chances are, I’ve seen worse, | 因为不管怎样 很有可能我经历过更糟的事 |
[40:10] | and I am qualified to tell you how you’ll survive. | 我完全能教你怎样面对 |
[40:15] | You should always come and talk to me. | 你随时可以来找我聊聊 |
[40:33] | What are you crying about? | 你又是在哭什么 |
[40:34] | What are you crying about? | 你在哭什么 |
[40:46] | Derek would have loved this. | 德里克会很喜欢这样的 |
[40:47] | He came from this big, noisy family. | 他出生在一个热闹的大家庭 |
[40:51] | I want this to be my last memory of this house. | 我希望把这作为我对这房子的最后记忆 |
[40:55] | That’s what he wanted — to fill it with noise and people. | 这是他想见到的 房子里充满喧闹和人 |
[40:59] | You can build a house out of anything, | 你可以用任何东西建房 |
[41:02] | make it as strong as you want. | 想多牢固就有多牢固 |
[41:06] | Okay. We have to dance it out. | 好了 我们去把不开心都跳掉吧 |
[41:09] | What? | 什么 |
[41:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:12] | Let’s go. | 跟我来 |
[41:13] | But a home… | 但家 |
[41:14] | A home is more fragile than that. | 家比房子脆弱得多 |
[41:29] | A home is made of the people you fill it with. | 家是由和你在一起的人组成的 |
[41:39] | And people can be broken. Sure. | 而很显然人是非常容易受伤的 |
[41:43] | But any surgeon knows… | 但任何一个外科医生都知道 |
[41:46] | …what’s broken can be mended. | 受了伤的总能修复 |
[41:57] | …What’s hurt can be healed. | 伤痛总能被治愈 |
[42:03] | That no matter how dark it gets… | 不论生活多么黑暗 |
[42:06] | …the sun’s gonna rise again. | 太阳总是会再次升起 |