时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The body is a bundle of possibility. | 人体蕴含无限可能 |
[00:11] | Every time we cut one open, we’re faced | 每次给人开刀 我们都要面临 |
[00:12] | with a series of decisions. | 一系列的抉择 |
[00:23] | Some choices are made for you. | 有时候别无选择 |
[00:26] | You don’t have to knock. | 你不用敲门 |
[00:29] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:30] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得好吗 |
[00:31] | I’m not doing this another night — | 这是我忍的最后一晚 |
[00:32] | Not sleeping on that damn couch again. | 我再也不睡那该死的沙发了 |
[00:34] | Great. You shouldn’t. | 很好 本来就不用 |
[00:35] | You’ve got a perfectly fine bed right here. | 这张床睡得舒服极了 |
[00:37] | I have been really nice, April. | 我对你够容忍了 艾普丽尔 |
[00:40] | All right, but it’s time now, okay? | 还不够吗 但不能再拖了 好吗 |
[00:42] | I told you a week ago to look for a place to live. | 我一周前就告诉你搬到别处去住 |
[00:45] | – You haven’t. ?- Because we have a place to live. | -你一直没走 -因为我们有地方住 |
[00:47] | So, today, I’m gonna book you a room at the Archfield. | 所以今天我会帮你在Archfield订间房 |
[00:50] | Tonight, I will come home, I will help you finish packing, | 今晚我回到家后 会帮你打包行李 |
[00:53] | and, tomorrow, I’m gonna wake up | 明天 我只想一个人 在卧房 |
[00:55] | alone in my bed. | 独自醒来 |
[00:59] | For better or for worse, Jackson. | 我们发过誓的 无论是好是坏都要一起 |
[01:01] | For better or for worse. | 杰克森 都要一起的 |
[01:05] | But for the most part, | 但大多数情况下 |
[01:07] | surgery is a choose-your-own-adventure. | 手术是一场独自历险 |
[01:11] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[01:15] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[01:16] | I am so, so sorry. | 我万分抱歉 |
[01:18] | We can go. | 我们走吧 |
[01:21] | Amelia’s not here. | 阿米莉亚还没到 |
[01:23] | Amelia’s the late one. It’s not on me. | 阿米莉亚来得最晚 不是我拖后腿 |
[01:27] | Oh, um, I got the mail. | 我收到信件 |
[01:27] | I think that your contract is in there. | 我想你的合同在这里 |
[01:32] | Come on. | 打开看看 |
[01:33] | I’m the good sister. | 我是个好妹妹 |
[01:34] | I’m the good sister. | 我才是个好姐姐 |
[01:36] | Chief of general surgery. | 普外科主任 |
[01:38] | Yay. | 好棒 |
[01:42] | Shut up, I’m here. | 别叫了 我来了 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:49] | Are you naked? | 你丫敢在我车上脱光 |
[01:52] | Oh, my god. | 画面太美不忍直视 |
[01:53] | I won’t be in five minutes. | 五分钟就好 |
[01:54] | Don’t you wear panties? | 你都不穿内裤吗 |
[01:55] | No way. She likes to breathe. | 才不穿呢 妹妹要透气咧 |
[01:57] | Please tell me you’re naked butt | 你就这么全身光裸得坐在 |
[01:58] | is not on the seat of my brand-new car. | 我崭新的车里 |
[02:00] | Are you done looking or are — are you — | 你是要接着看 还是要 |
[02:02] | Amelia, my children sit back there. | 阿米莉亚 我孩子还要坐后面呢 |
[02:04] | You only have a problem if they lick the seats. | 她们又不舔座椅 没事啦 |
[02:07] | Do they lick the seats? | 他们会舔座椅么 |
[02:08] | She did not just say that. | 她倒是会说 |
[02:09] | Just start the car and drive already. | 赶紧发动车子 开起来吧 |
[02:11] | If I didn’t care so much about the planet for my babies, | 要不是担心地球污染会危及后代 |
[02:13] | this carpool would not even be happening. | 我才不打算拼车呢 |
[02:17] | Meredith finally got her contract. | 梅瑞狄斯的合同终于到了 |
[02:19] | It’s official. | 是正式合同 |
[02:19] | Lady chief trifecta. | 三连胜女主任 |
[02:22] | Way to go. | 任重道远啊 |
[02:23] | The house of lady chiefs. | 女主任之家 |
[02:26] | Sister lady chiefs. | 姐妹主任 |
[02:27] | Put a bra on! | 穿胸罩吧你 |
[02:29] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[02:31] | What was what? | 什么怎么了 |
[02:32] | That face — you just made a face. | 你的表情 刚才你表情古怪 |
[02:35] | Mm — I don’t — I don’t — I don’t make faces. | 我 我 我没做表情 |
[02:37] | You did. ?You just made a face like this. | 你有 刚才你的表情就像这样 |
[02:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 不是这样 |
[02:45] | You made a face. | 你做了个怪表情 |
[02:51] | Sadie, what’s up? | 珊迪 怎么样啊 |
[02:53] | Can I go home now? | 我能回家了吗 |
[02:54] | Did you poop yet? | 你排便了吗 |
[02:56] | Alex, come on. | 阿历克斯 拜托 |
[02:58] | I’m eating, I’m walking. | 我能吃能走 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna miss the entire third grade. | 我会想念整个三年级的 |
[03:02] | You poop, you go — that’s the deal. | 能排便就出院 就这么说定了 |
[03:04] | And what did I say about calling me Alex? | 我不是说过不能叫我阿历克斯吗 |
[03:06] | I’ll call you Dr. Karev when you say I can go home, Alex. | 你让我出院时我就会叫你克莱夫医生 阿历克斯 |
[03:14] | You’re making that face again. | 你又表情古怪了 |
[03:16] | I didn’t make a face. | 我表情没有古怪 |
[03:17] | I just, — there’s a party for someone I know | 我只是 有个我认识的人要办派对 |
[03:21] | who’s getting married — Ethan. | 他结婚了 是伊桑 |
[03:23] | Ethan is getting married. | 伊桑要结婚了 |
[03:25] | Who’s Ethan? | 谁是伊桑 |
[03:25] | Maggie’s ex-boyfriend, Ethan — from radiology. | 麦琪的前男友 伊桑 放射科的 |
[03:28] | Exceptional ass, even in scrubs. | 臀部超赞 穿着医生服都超赞 |
[03:30] | Come on, they dated for like six months last year. | 他们去年都约会了半年了 |
[03:32] | Oh, right, you were awol. | 对了 那时你不在 |
[03:34] | So, someone invited you to your ex-boyfriend’s wedding? | 这么说 有人请你去参加前男友的婚礼吗 |
[03:38] | That’s so rude. | 太没礼貌 |
[03:40] | Maggie, you okay? | 麦琪 你没事吧 |
[03:42] | About what? | 什么事 |
[03:43] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[03:44] | Oh, what? Oh, please. | 什么 得了吧 |
[03:48] | Good for Ethan. | 恭喜伊桑 |
[03:50] | What do I care? | 我才不在乎呢 |
[03:51] | I have surgery. | 我还有手术 |
[03:54] | Yeah, she’s not okay. | 是啊 她绝对有事 |
[03:57] | Breathe. | 呼 吸 |
[03:58] | Hi, Laurie, Mason. | 劳瑞 梅森 你们好 |
[03:59] | I’m Dr. Robbins, this is Dr. Warren. | 我是罗宾斯医生 这是沃伦医生 |
[04:01] | – How are we doing? – Good. | -情况怎么样 -还好 |
[04:02] | He’s good. I’m being split in half. | 他很好 我快被劈成两半了 |
[04:04] | And our O.B.’s on vacation. | 我们的妇产科医生还去度假了 |
[04:06] | Okay, um, can I look at the ultrasound, please? | 好了 能让我看看超声波吗 |
[04:08] | – Don’t tell us the sex. – Twins wasn’t surprise enough? | -别告诉我们胎儿性别 -怀双胞胎还不够惊喜吗 |
[04:10] | It was for me. He was thrilled. | 惊喜留给我 他已经很激动了 |
[04:15] | Uh, it looks — it looks like they’re fighting | 貌似这两个孩子正在争抢 |
[04:17] | to see which one’s gonna come out first. | 看谁先出来 |
[04:21] | Okay, so you need to page, uh, Karev 911. | 好吧 紧急呼叫克莱夫 |
[04:23] | Okay, let’s get these babies out here. | 好了 咱们准备接生 |
[04:25] | Dr. Karev, ?I was told to come find you? | 克莱夫医生 我被通知今天跟你 |
[04:27] | Yeah, you’re with me today. I’m swamped. | 是的 你今天跟我 我忙死了 |
[04:28] | – Just try to keep up. – With you on peds? | -尽量跟上我 -和你在儿科吗 |
[04:30] | – Great. – Is that a problem? | -这下可好了 -有问题吗 |
[04:32] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[04:33] | What, you hate kids or something? | 怎么 你是讨厌孩子吗 |
[04:34] | No, I don’t hate kids. | 不 我不讨厌孩子 |
[04:37] | Uh, what, then? | 那是为什么 |
[04:38] | Just peds isn’t my ?first choice as a specialty. | 儿科不是我的第一选择专业 |
[04:41] | Shouldn’t have said that. | 当我没说 |
[04:42] | Perfect. She gives me the one who hates kids. | 好极了 她把讨厌孩子的人给我了 |
[04:44] | Thanks, Mer. | 多谢 梅尔 |
[04:45] | All right, pick up whatever labs | 好吧 去取我那些病人的 |
[04:46] | I’ve got pending and meet me in l&d. | 检测报告 然后到分娩室找我 |
[04:51] | I don’t hate kids. | 我不讨厌孩子 |
[04:52] | – You got it. – Push, push, push, push, push. | -你可以的 -使劲 使劲 使劲啊 |
[04:54] | ?You got it, hon. | 你没问题的 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | – All right, we have a little girl. – Okay, I’m here. | -好啦 是个女孩 -我来了 |
[04:58] | We have a girl. | 我们有女儿了 |
[04:59] | – Can we see her? – No, there’s another baby right behind her, okay? | -我能看看她吗 -不行 还有个孩子没出来 |
[05:01] | So, we just have to… | 所以我们得继续 |
[05:03] | Hey, congratulations. I’m Dr. Karev. | 恭喜你们 我是克莱夫医生 |
[05:04] | All right, here we go, Laurie. | 好了 开始了 劳瑞 |
[05:06] | Apgar’s 6. | 新生儿评分6 |
[05:07] | Baby’s jaundiced ?and in respiratory distress. | 新生儿有黄疸和呼吸性窘迫 |
[05:09] | All right, call the NICU. | 好的 给新生儿加护病房打电话 |
[05:10] | Tell them to have an umbilical line and vent on standby. | 告诉他们准备好脐带结扎线和呼吸机 |
[05:12] | Okay, Laurie, push, push. | 好了 劳瑞 使劲 使劲 |
[05:13] | Push, push. Okay. | 使劲 用力 好了 |
[05:15] | All right, and now you have little boy. | 好了 你们有儿子了 |
[05:22] | – Hey, you got him? – Yeah, I’ll see you in C.T. | -你知道他的情况吧 -是的 CT室见 |
[05:28] | Can we hold them? | 我们能抱抱他们吗 |
[05:30] | Um, yeah, not just — not just yet. | 可以 现在还不行 |
[05:34] | Babies are looking a little jaundiced, | 新生儿有点黄疸 |
[05:35] | So Dr. Karev’s gonna take them up to the NICU | 克莱夫医生要带他们去新生儿加护病房 |
[05:37] | and see what might be going on. | 看看情况如何 |
[05:39] | Laurie, you did great. | 劳瑞 你生得很好 |
[05:51] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[05:53] | This morning. | 今天早晨 |
[05:55] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:57] | Like I want to puke. | 恶心得想吐 |
[06:01] | What did Alex say? | 阿历克斯怎么说 |
[06:03] | I haven’t talked to him yet. | 我还没和他谈 |
[06:06] | – You have to talk to him. – Do I? | -你必须跟他谈谈 -有必要吗 |
[06:07] | It’s not like I wanted this to happen. | 我又不是非想要那样 |
[06:08] | Jo, you have to talk to him. | 乔 你得和他谈谈 |
[06:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:15] | The boy’s in C.T. 2. | 男婴在CT二室 |
[06:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快出来 快出来 快点 |
[06:18] | Got your labs. ?What are we dealing with? | 拿到检测报告了 什么情况 |
[06:19] | Newborn twins. Don’t talk to Deluca. He hates kids. | 新生儿双胞胎 不要和德卢卡提 他讨厌孩子 |
[06:22] | – What do you have against kids? – I don’t hate kids. | -孩子怎么让你讨厌了 -我不讨厌孩子 |
[06:25] | – Scans up yet? – No, they’re coming. | -扫描图还没过来吗 -没有 正在传 |
[06:26] | – Deluca hates kids. – Hurry up. | -德卢卡讨厌孩子 -快点啊 |
[06:28] | – Could be wrong. – We could be wrong. | -也许猜错了 -也许我们想的不对 |
[06:30] | About what? | 什么事情 |
[06:40] | Pull up the little girl’s now. | 现在把女婴的调出来 |
[06:46] | For the record, I don’t hate kids. | 郑重声明 我不讨厌孩子 |
[06:48] | Deluca, just shut your stupid mouth. | 德卢卡 快别说蠢话了 |
[06:50] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[06:54] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[06:56] | Can you tell me what just happened? | 你能告诉我刚才发生什么事了吗 |
[06:59] | you see that? | 看到这个了吗 |
[07:00] | The boy has a tumor on his liver. | 男婴肝部有肿瘤 |
[07:02] | So does the girl — same tumor. | 女婴也有 同种肿瘤 |
[07:04] | Both invading the kidneys, both causing early heart failure. | 肾都收到波及 全都引起心脏早衰 |
[07:07] | What happened is they have to go tell a mother and a father | 现在 他们要去告诉那对父母 |
[07:09] | that both of their newborn babies are dying. | 他们的新生儿女要夭折了 |
[07:28] | Both of them? | 两个都是吗 |
[07:30] | They’re just babies. | 他们还只是婴儿 |
[07:31] | This has to be some kind of mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[07:34] | They can’t have cancer. You can’t be born with cancer. | 他们不可能得癌症 不可能生来得癌啊 |
[07:36] | Hepatoblastoma is ?a common liver cancer in kids. | 肝胚细胞瘤是婴幼儿常见的肝癌 |
[07:39] | It’s also very aggressive. | 这个病不好治 |
[07:41] | The tumors are already causing problems | 肿瘤已经给孩子的肾 |
[07:43] | for your kids’ kidneys, hearts, and lungs. | 心脏和肺 造成影响 |
[07:45] | That’s why I’m recommending liver transplants. | 所以我建议进行肝移植 |
[07:47] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[07:48] | We asked not to see the ultrasound. | 我们说不想看超声波结果 |
[07:50] | We didn’t want to know the sex. We wanted to be surprised. | 只是不想知道性别 想保留惊喜 |
[07:53] | – Did — did we — – No, no. | -都是因为我们 -不 不 |
[07:54] | Laurie, this is not your fault. | 劳瑞 不是你的错 |
[07:55] | Your O.B. likely wouldn’t have caught it. | 可能是你的妇产科医生没发现 |
[07:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[08:00] | Uh, just… | 只是 |
[08:02] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[08:04] | The next step is that we get them | 接下来 我们会把他们放到 |
[08:05] | on the universal donor list, and we try to find them donors. | 全球捐赠者名单上 尽力帮他们找到捐赠者 |
[08:08] | What about us? C-can we be donors? | 那我们呢 我们能捐赠吗 |
[08:10] | Absolutely. We’ll test you to see if you’re a match. | 当然 我们会给你们做检测看是否符合 |
[08:12] | – Yes, right now. – We want to. | -好的 现在就开始吧 -我们想捐赠 |
[08:15] | Warren, Deluca, make that happen, | 沃伦 德卢卡 做检测 |
[08:17] | and I’ll see you down in the pit. | 然后到楼下找我 |
[08:19] | You should know that they are in very good hands. | 别担心 孩子会被照顾好的 |
[08:22] | Dr. Karev is amazing. | 克莱夫医生很棒 |
[08:32] | – What’s the matter? – Nothing. | -什么事 -没事 |
[08:39] | Do you want to have kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[08:42] | I — I don’t, uh…Know. | 我不…不知道 |
[08:47] | Uh, yeah. | 想吧 |
[08:48] | I-I, uh, do you — now? | 我 我 你呢 现在吗 |
[08:50] | Or ever? | 以前想过吗 |
[08:52] | I don’t know, just is it something that you want? | 我不知道 这是你想要的吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, now…or ever. | 是吧 现在还是以前 |
[08:58] | God, Alex, it’s — it’s a simple yes-or-no question. | 天啊 阿历克斯 答是或否 就这么简单 |
[09:01] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[09:03] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:04] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:14] | You’re a department head. | 你是科室主任 |
[09:15] | Will you take a look at this contract for me | 你能帮我看一下这个合同 |
[09:17] | and tell me if anything looks weird to you. | 告诉我有没有你看起来奇怪的条款 |
[09:19] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[09:25] | There it is — the face. | 就是这个表情 |
[09:28] | What face? | 什么表情 |
[09:29] | Maggie made a face, and now you’re making a face. | 麦琪做了那个表情 你也是 |
[09:32] | What is it about my contract | 我合同有啥毛病 |
[09:33] | that makes people make that face? | 让你们都做出那个表情 |
[09:35] | You know what, I — | 我 |
[09:36] | I don’t like talking money with friends. | 我不喜欢和朋友讨论钱 |
[09:39] | We’re not talking money, Callie. | 我们不是在讨论钱 凯丽 |
[09:41] | Are we talking money? ? | 我们是在讨论钱吗 |
[09:45] | I think ?they lowballed you a little. | 我觉得他们给你的工资有点低 |
[09:47] | a lot. | 很低 |
[09:48] | Why do you think that? ? | 你为什么这么想 |
[09:51] | Because I make a lot more than you. | 因为我赚的比你多 |
[09:53] | Yeah, like a lot more than you. | 对 比你多得多 |
[09:55] | Like — like a lot more. | 很多很多 |
[09:58] | – Well, how much? – Meredith. | -有多少 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[10:00] | Give me a number. | 告诉我多少 |
[10:06] | I just think, like, can’t you just be civil and rational? | 我是想 你就不能文明理性点吗 |
[10:09] | But she won’t listen to anything I have to say. | 但她根本不听我说的 |
[10:11] | Now she’s decided that this is the hill | 她现在就打算 |
[10:12] | that she’s got to die on. | 死在这座山上了 |
[10:14] | Of course that hill is my living room, so… | 当然这座山是我的卧室 所以… |
[10:15] | Yeah, look, um, yeah, I’m — I’m with Robbins today, | 好吧 我今天跟着罗宾斯 |
[10:18] | and Karev has these twins, so I need — | 克莱夫还有双胞胎婴儿 所以我… |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, no, go. | 对对对 没事 快去吧 |
[10:22] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[10:28] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[10:30] | Uh…If, you know — if you need to get out of there | 如果你要想离开 |
[10:32] | or need a couch to crash on — | 或者需要沙发睡觉 |
[10:33] | Oh, no, no. Not a chance. | 不不不 不可能 |
[10:35] | Thanks, but no. She’s out tonight. | 谢谢 但是不用了 她今晚出去 |
[10:38] | ‘Cause I mean, if I leave, she wins. | 我是说 我走了 她就赢了 |
[10:39] | You know, she does not win my living room. | 我的卧室绝对不能被她赢走 |
[10:43] | See? | 你看 |
[10:44] | I mean, that’s not civil, right? | 这一点都不文明 对吗 |
[10:48] | Little girl’s going into renal failure. | 小女儿要陷入肾衰竭了 |
[10:50] | Boy’s lungs are crapping out fast. | 男孩的肺部也在快速衰竭 |
[10:52] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and the parents will be a match. | 说不定我们运气好 父母都能配对 |
[10:58] | Jo hit me up about having kids today | 乔今天不知道怎么了 |
[11:00] | out of absolutely nowhere. | 突然问我孩子的事情 |
[11:01] | Is that what happens? | 事情就这样子吗 |
[11:02] | You shack up, and then suddenly | 你们同居 然后突然 |
[11:04] | your ovaries go into overdrive? | 你们的卵巢就超速了 |
[11:06] | Aw, I think you’ll be a good dad. | 我觉得你会是个好父亲的 |
[11:08] | Your babies will be so foul-mouthed and dirty and cute. | 你的孩子一定说话不着边际 很可爱 |
[11:12] | I just didn’t think we were there yet. | 我只是觉得我们俩还没到那一步 |
[11:15] | I don’t know if I am. | 我不知道我自己 |
[11:16] | Definitely didn’t think she was. | 但我觉得她肯定没准备好 |
[11:20] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[11:21] | – What? – What if you’re already there? | -怎么了 -要是你们已经到了呢 |
[11:24] | W-what if she’s asking ’cause she’s already knocked up, | 要是她这么问是因为已经怀孕了呢 |
[11:26] | and she’s just testing the waters? | 她只是想看看你的反应 |
[11:28] | Why would you even say that? | 你为什么这么说啊 |
[11:31] | We tested the parents. The results are back. | 我们检查了父母 结果出来了 |
[11:33] | Mason, you are a match to do a directed donation. | 梅森 你配型成功 可以直接捐献 |
[11:36] | -Thank god. – Okay. | -谢天谢地 -好的 |
[11:41] | That’s good, right? | 这是好消息 对吗 |
[11:43] | Why don’t you look like that’s good news? | 为什么你们看起来不像是好消息 |
[11:47] | Um, Laurie… | 劳瑞 |
[11:48] | I’m afraid that you’re not a viable candidate. | 你没有配型成功 |
[11:51] | Uh, we still have one. | 我们还有一个 |
[11:52] | – I’ll split it. – I’m afraid we can’t. | -我可以分开 -恐怕不行 |
[11:55] | The lobe of your liver that we have to take is — | 我们提取的肝脏叶片是… |
[11:56] | We’ll need two donors. | 我们需要两个捐献者 |
[11:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:00] | What happens if we don’t find one? | 要是我们找不到会怎么样 |
[12:03] | One of the babies dies? | 其中一个孩子会死 |
[12:04] | We’re talking to UNOS, and we’re hoping — | 我们通知了器官共享组织 希望 |
[12:07] | I don’t want to hope. | 我不想希望什么 |
[12:08] | I want to know that I won’t have to choose between my babies. | 我想知道我不用在两个孩子中做选择 |
[12:11] | – Laurie, shh, it’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -劳瑞 没事的 -不 |
[12:13] | Don’t tell me that it’s okay. | 别告诉我没事 |
[12:14] | At least there’s something that you can do. | 至少你也要去做点什么 |
[12:16] | It’s not your fault. Look, we have one. | 这不是你的错 我们还有一个 |
[12:17] | Let’s just be grateful that we have one. | 我们应该感恩我们还有一个 |
[12:19] | I know it’s not my fault. | 我知道这不是我的错 |
[12:21] | You wanted to be surprised. | 你想有个惊喜 |
[12:23] | You didn’t want to know the sex. | 你不想知道孩子性别 |
[12:24] | Okay, they said it wouldn’t have made a difference — | 好吧 他们说这没有什么作用 |
[12:25] | Well, maybe it would have! | 说不定有有用啊 |
[12:28] | Maybe there was something that I could have done and — | 说不定有一些我可以做到的事情 |
[12:30] | I am their mother, | 我是他们的母亲 |
[12:32] | and I can’t do anything to help them. | 但我却什么也帮不了他们 |
[12:34] | Stop yelling at me for being able to. | 别因为我可以就朝我吼 |
[12:36] | – It’s not my fault. – Well, then, you decide, Mason. | -这不是我的错 -那你决定 梅森 |
[12:38] | You tell these doctors which one | 你告诉这些医生 |
[12:39] | Of our children has to die because — | 哪个孩子必须去死 因为… |
[12:40] | You’re not deciding. I am. | 你们不能做决定 我来做 |
[12:45] | You can’t make a decision like this. | 你们这个样子 不能做决定 |
[12:46] | You shouldn’t have to. That’s why I’m here. | 你们也不必做决定 所以我在这里 |
[12:48] | I’ll evaluate, I decide. | 我来评估 我来决定 |
[12:51] | The baby that I see is stronger, is doing better, | 我认为更强壮的那个 做的更好的那个 |
[12:52] | has the better chance to thrive will get the donation. | 有更大机会成长的那个能获得捐献 |
[12:56] | And the other one? | 那另外一个呢 |
[12:59] | Will get the next one. | 等到下一个捐献 |
[13:03] | And we will do everything that we can to find it. | 我们会尽全力去寻找配型的 |
[13:07] | And the rest you put on me. | 剩下的事情你们交给我 |
[13:24] | Uh, Bailey did you like this? | 贝利 你喜欢这样吗 |
[13:26] | I mean, who knew Bailey was the man? | 谁知道贝利才是最利害的 |
[13:28] | Mm, you know what? They lowballed you | 你知道吗 他们给你工资低 |
[13:29] | ’cause you’re an in-house hire. | 是因为你是自己人 |
[13:31] | They knew you wouldn’t push back. | 他们知道你不会反抗 |
[13:32] | I thought the offer was fair. | 我觉得这工资挺合理的 |
[13:33] | I mean, for me, it wasn’t about the money. | 对我来说 钱不是主要的因素 |
[13:35] | Bailey said she needed me. The job just fell in my lap. | 贝利说她需要我 工作就到我手里了 |
[13:39] | No, you earned that job, okay? | 不 工作是你自己争取来的 好吗 |
[13:42] | You need to go back and renegotiate. | 你得回去 重新谈判 |
[13:46] | I can’t. It’s too late. | 不行 太晚了 |
[13:47] | I already accepted the offer. | 我已经签了合同了 |
[13:48] | No, walk in there ?and demand what you deserve. | 不行 走进去 要回你应得的 |
[13:50] | Men do it all the time. | 男人们一直这么做 |
[13:51] | They walk in, ?they adjust their man parts, | 他们走进来 调整一下某部位 |
[13:54] | they get more money. | 他们就拿到更多的钱了 |
[13:55] | Yeah, we all did it. | 对啊 我们都干过这事 |
[13:56] | I did it real good. I mean, I got — | 我对这个可在行了 我… |
[13:59] | I make a lot more than you. | 我比你赚得多得多 |
[14:00] | I know. You said that! | 我知道 你说过了 |
[14:02] | Okay, so, I mean, what’s the worst they can say? No? | 好吧 他们最坏会说什么 不行 |
[14:06] | I mean, I’d just go back to my old job. | 那我就回到老岗位上 |
[14:09] | Ay, no. | 不行 |
[14:09] | You can’t go back. | 你回不去了 |
[14:10] | You’d have to move to another hospital. | 你得转到另外一个医院了 |
[14:12] | Maybe another state. | 说不定另一个州了 |
[14:16] | Maggie, what do you think? | 麦琪 你觉得呢 |
[14:19] | Uh, don’t ask me. | 别问我这个 |
[14:21] | I make terrible choices. I can’t be trusted. | 我的选择都很糟糕 你们不能相信我 |
[14:23] | – I could be having sex right now. – What? | -我本来现在正在做爱呢 -什么 |
[14:26] | Six months of my life dating that man. | 我生命的六个月都在跟那个男的约会 |
[14:29] | Six months — that is an investment. | 六个月 那可是一笔投资 |
[14:31] | – What? – He was nice. | -什么 -他人很好 |
[14:32] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[14:33] | He was funny, he was cute, he was sexy. | 他有趣 可爱 性感 |
[14:35] | – He was sexy, right? – Mm, very. | -他挺性感的 对吗 -超级性感 |
[14:37] | – He was. – Sweet ass. | -他很性感 -性感的不得了 |
[14:39] | – No idea. – Empirically sexy. | -不能想象 -前无古人的性感 |
[14:42] | And the sex — I mean… | 而且滚床单 我说… |
[14:47] | First prize in the talent competition | 能在才艺竞争中拿一等奖 |
[14:50] | And the long jump, if you know what I’m saying. | 还有跳远 你们懂的 |
[14:53] | But, you know, he — he spit | 但是他 他吐痰 |
[14:55] | just a little bit when he talked, | 他没说几句就会吐痰 |
[14:56] | and he said “All-timers” instead of alzheimer’s. | 而且他说”阿海默”而不是”阿尔兹海默” |
[15:00] | And I got bored. | 我会变得很烦 |
[15:01] | And I slid away. I let it fizzle out. | 然后我就走了 结束了这段感情 |
[15:03] | And then within another six months, | 然后还不到六个月 |
[15:06] | he finds someone else | 他就找到了另外一个 |
[15:07] | he’s ready to spend the rest of his life with? | 他愿意与之共度终生的人 |
[15:10] | I get that. That can happen. | 我理解 这事会发生 |
[15:11] | I make terrible choices. | 我只会做糟糕的选择 |
[15:14] | I leave things behind and just let the bridges burn. | 我总是一走了之 不留后路 |
[15:18] | I did it with Ethan. I did it with Dean. | 伊森是这样 迪恩也是这样 |
[15:22] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:25] | I did it with my entire life. | 我整个人生都是这样的 |
[15:29] | One day, I chose to learn | 某天 我打算了解 |
[15:30] | a little bit about my birth mother. | 我的生母 |
[15:31] | Cut to I live in her house with her daughter, | 结果我和她女儿住在了她家里 |
[15:34] | and I work with the kind stranger who fathered me, | 我还和我父亲这个善良的陌生人工作 |
[15:36] | and I left behind an entire life | 我抛弃了已经不存在的 |
[15:38] | and family that no longer exists. | 生活和家庭 |
[15:41] | My parents are divorced. | 我父母都离婚了 |
[15:43] | My childhood home is sold. | 我儿时的房子都卖了 |
[15:45] | My mother is in Hawaii making soups now. | 我母亲还在夏威夷做汤 |
[15:48] | I — I have no home. | 我没有家了 |
[15:50] | It’s like I-I flew to this planet | 好像我来这个星球 |
[15:52] | on an exploratory mission, | 就是来探险的 |
[15:54] | and the earth blew up behind me | 然后地球在我走后炸了 |
[15:58] | and I can’t go back. | 我也回不去了 |
[15:59] | And now I’m here with you aliens. | 现在我跟你们这些外星人在一起 |
[16:03] | Except I’m the alien, and I’m all alone, | 但是外星人是我 我独自一个 |
[16:07] | and I have nothing, and no one wants me. | 我什么也没有 也没人想要我 |
[16:10] | That… | 这个 |
[16:13] | You got us. We want you. | 你有我们呢 我们想要你 |
[16:14] | I can’t have sex with you. | 我不能跟你们做爱 |
[16:16] | No. ? | 不行 |
[16:18] | You’re a cylon. | 你们都是赛昂人 |
[16:21] | This is “Galactica.” | 这里是”卡拉狄加” |
[16:24] | I really do like her. | 我真的喜欢她 |
[16:25] | She make me not the crazy sister. | 因为她 我不是那个疯妹妹了 |
[16:27] | What do you think they’re paying her? | 你们觉得她工资是多少 |
[16:40] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这么干 |
[16:43] | Because people eat dinner. | 因为人们要吃晚饭啊 |
[16:45] | Not people who are moving out. | 搬出去的人不会吃啊 |
[16:47] | April, you’re supposed to be packing. | 艾普利尔 你应该正在打包的 |
[16:48] | I’m not leaving because I told you I’m not giving up. | 我不走 因为我告诉你我不会放弃的 |
[16:51] | If you want to trade nights on the couch, we can do that. | 要是你想轮换着睡沙发上 可以 |
[16:54] | But I’m not moving out of my home. | 但我不会从我家里搬出去 |
[16:55] | It’s my home. It’s my — | 这是我家 是我… |
[16:58] | Oh, I hate that you are forcing me to say this stuff. | 我讨厌你逼我说这些话 |
[17:00] | April, okay, ?it’s my name on the lease. | 艾普利尔 租约上写的是我的名字 |
[17:02] | It’s my place. ?You moved in, and you moved out. | 是我的地方 你搬进来 搬出去 |
[17:04] | No, I didn’t move out. | 不 我没有搬出去 |
[17:07] | I went away, and then I came back. | 我出去了 然后回来了 |
[17:09] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | I am truly sorry ?that I wasn’t here for you, | 我真的很抱歉我没能陪你 |
[17:14] | but I thought if we had some space — | 但我觉得要是我们能彼此留一点空间 |
[17:15] | I need space now! | 我现在就需要空间 |
[17:19] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[17:20] | Right now, I really just wanted | 现在 我只想吃个煎饼 |
[17:21] | to have my burrito and go to sleep. | 然后去睡觉 |
[17:24] | Save it. I made dinner. | 不用了 我做晚饭了 |
[17:25] | What is it — boiled bunny? | 什么 煮熟的兔子 |
[17:27] | ‘Cause you sound crazy. | 因为你听起来很疯狂 |
[17:30] | Okay, I feel like a hostage. | 我感觉自己是个人质 |
[17:31] | But like a reverse hostage where the kidnapper | 但却是个相反的人质 绑架我的人 |
[17:33] | just follows me everywhere and won’t leave my damn house. | 跟着我到处跑 不愿离开我家 |
[17:35] | You know what they call that? | 你知道人们怎么称呼这种情况吗 |
[17:37] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[17:38] | And it gets hard, but you don’t just leave. | 而且它会越来越难 但你不能离开 |
[17:41] | You don’t just stop. | 你不能停下 |
[17:43] | You do. You do just stop. | 你需要 你需要停下 |
[17:45] | You know what they call that? Divorce. | 你知道人们怎么叫这个吗 离婚 |
[17:48] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | Tomorrow morning, when you go to work, | 等你明天早上去上班了 |
[17:51] | I’m having the locks changed. | 我就把锁给换了 |
[17:53] | Yeah, tomorrow night when I get home from work, | 行啊 等我晚上下班 |
[17:55] | I’m bringing a crowbar! | 我就带根撬棍回来撬门 |
[17:56] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己在说什么 |
[18:00] | Two babies, two tumors, one liver. | 两个婴儿 两个肿瘤 一个肝脏 |
[18:04] | How’s Karev supposed to make a call like that? | 克莱夫要怎么做决定啊 |
[18:08] | Well, first, | 首先 |
[18:10] | he’ll try to avoid having to make the call at all. | 他会拼尽全力让他自己根本不用做选择 |
[18:12] | He’ll try to find another donor. | 他会找到另一个捐赠者的 |
[18:14] | Call unos every 20 minutes until they have something. | 每隔20分钟就跟器官共享网络打电话 |
[18:16] | He’ll bug unos… | 他会烦死那些人的 |
[18:18] | And call every hospital, their transplant teams… | 给每个医院的器官移植组打电话 |
[18:20] | …Comb the hospital, | 一家一家地找 |
[18:21] | every hospital in Seattle for a matching liver. | 找遍西雅图所有医院 直到找到肝脏 |
[18:26] | Then he’ll do a physical evaluation of each baby | 然后他会对两个婴儿进行全面体检 |
[18:30] | to look for any other malformations — | 确保没有其他的畸形 |
[18:33] | see which one seems healthier overall. | 看哪一个更健康 |
[18:37] | Then he’ll do a full lab work-up, | 然后他会做全套的实验室分析 |
[18:40] | go over and over the results, | 一遍又一遍地检查那些结果 |
[18:42] | look for any other possible co-existing problems, | 看还有没有其他可能存在的问题 |
[18:46] | like a kidney disease or heart anomalies. | 比如肾病或者心脏异常 |
[18:51] | At — at this point, he’s hoping to find something wrong. | 这时候 他希望他能找到不对劲的地方 |
[18:54] | Hey. I’m here. | 我来了 |
[18:55] | And if he’s smart, | 如果他足够明智 |
[18:57] | he’s got someone ?double checking his work. | 他会找一个人来复检他的工作 |
[19:00] | And then it’s down ?to the tumors themselves. | 然后就到了肿瘤的问题 |
[19:02] | What’s the distance of the tumor from the cantlie line? | 肿瘤离康德黎线有多远 |
[19:05] | 8 millimeters. | 只有八毫米 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I know I just called, but this infant | 我知道我刚刚才打了电话 但这个婴儿 |
[19:08] | is on a timeframe, so if you just — | 已经危在旦夕了 你能不能… |
[19:10] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[19:11] | Check and recheck every scan. | 一遍又一遍地检查扫描结果 |
[19:15] | See if they involve more than one lobe. | 看肿瘤是不是只影响了一个肝叶 |
[19:18] | If there’s infiltration of other structures. | 看看有没有浸入其他组织 |
[19:22] | You just don’t give up until you find your answer. | 直到有你要的答案之前 你都不能放弃 |
[19:40] | How can I help? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[19:42] | ?Take a look at the labs again. | 再去看看实验室的结果 |
[19:50] | We’re screwed. The labs are the same. | 耍我呢 实验室的结果都是一样的 |
[19:52] | The staging is the same. | 肿瘤的分期也都一样 |
[19:54] | Both tumors ?are causing renal failure. | 这两个肿瘤都会导致肾功能衰竭 |
[19:56] | Look, what about the measurements. | 从尺寸上看呢 |
[19:58] | The girl’s tumor’s bigger. | 女婴的肿瘤要大一点 |
[19:59] | The boy’s is smaller, | 男婴的是要小一点 |
[20:00] | But it’s invading the left hepatic vein. | 但是它已经入侵左肝静脉了 |
[20:02] | One’s too big, ?the other one’s too complicated. | 一个更大 一个更复杂 |
[20:04] | It’s a dead freaking heat. | 还真是旗鼓相当呢 |
[20:05] | You need food and a shower and sleep. | 你得吃点东西 洗个澡 睡个觉 |
[20:09] | You need to walk away for a minute. | 你得去休息一会 |
[20:10] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[20:12] | Let’s go. Go. | 快去 动起来 |
[20:18] | – Try unos again. – Yeah. | -再给器官共享网络打个电话 -好 |
[20:30] | All nighter? | 一宿没睡 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:35] | And I need to go back. | 我还得回去 |
[20:36] | I just, uh — I just need a couple hours’ sleep. | 我就 就回来小憩一会 |
[20:39] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[20:45] | Okay, yeah. | 好 行 |
[20:56] | – A-are you — – I found this… | -你 -我发现了个这个 |
[20:58] | When I was unpacking — I, uh, wasn’t snooping. | 我在拆信的时候 我不是故意要看的 |
[21:01] | I know it’s kind of none of my business, but… | 我知道这好像不关的事 但… |
[21:04] | I picked it up. | 我拿了起来 |
[21:06] | And then I just couldn’t put it down. | 然后我就放不下去了 |
[21:07] | Oh, okay, this. | 好吧 就这事 |
[21:09] | You have babies? | 你有孩子了 |
[21:11] | No, no, these are embryos. | 不 不是 它们只是胚胎 |
[21:15] | With Izzie? | 你和伊兹的 |
[21:16] | Listen, Izzie wanted to freeze her eggs. | 是这样 伊兹想要冷冻她的卵细胞 |
[21:18] | She needed them fertilized. I did it, | 她需要给它们受精 我帮了她个忙 |
[21:20] | she froze them. That’s all. | 她把它们冷冻起来了 就这样 |
[21:21] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[21:23] | Yeah, then she left me. | 对 然后她就离开我了 |
[21:24] | That’s all. You can toss it. | 就这样 你可以把这张纸扔了 |
[21:29] | So, you wanted to have babies with her? | 你想和她生孩子吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I — I don’t — I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[21:36] | I mean, that was — that was a hundred years ago. | 这都几百年前的事情了 |
[21:41] | I’m just asking because when I asked you | 我问你是因为我问你 |
[21:43] | if you wanted to move in with me, | 你想不想和我同居的时候 |
[21:45] | you said that you did | 你说你想 |
[21:46] | and that you could picture a life with me, | 你都能想象我们今后的生活 |
[21:48] | but you never said anything about babies. | 但是你却从来没有提过孩子的事情 |
[21:50] | You said, ?”Maybe we could get a dog.” | 你的原话是 要不然我们养条狗吧 |
[21:54] | Do you want a dog? | 你想养狗吗 |
[21:54] | No, I want to know what we’re doing here. | 不 我想知道我们俩之前是怎么回事 |
[21:58] | I love you, and you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[22:00] | I know, but when I look ahead — | 我知道 但是我展望未来的时候… |
[22:01] | Why are we looking ahead? | 我们为什么要展望未来 |
[22:02] | If you had or maybe ?you do have, for all I know, | 据我所知 如果你 或者你已经 |
[22:04] | a bunch of Izzie babies walking around with your face on them — | 和伊兹生了一大群猴子 长得和你一样 |
[22:07] | And why are we doing it now? | 那我们俩算是什么 |
[22:08] | And — and I’m just ?the “Let’s get a dog” Girl? | 然后我就只能和你养条狗 |
[22:12] | I’m wondering what you think we are, what you want. | 我想知道你怎么定义我们的关系 |
[22:14] | Look, I didn’t have babies with Izzie. | 我没有和伊兹生孩子 |
[22:16] | My role in that whole thing was with a cup and a magazine. | 我的职责就是看着杂志撸一发 |
[22:18] | But you would have. | 但是你们俩本可能有孩子 |
[22:20] | You wanted to. | 你希望你们有孩子 |
[22:22] | She was worth it to you. | 她配得上当你孩子的妈 |
[22:25] | But when I ask you ?if you want to have babies, | 但是当我问你想不想要孩子的时候 |
[22:27] | you’re all, “I don’t know, yes, no, maybe, uh…” | 你就是那副不知道 也许吧的样子 |
[22:30] | She was my wife. | 她是我的前妻 |
[22:31] | – We were married. – That’s my point. | -我们结过婚 -这就是我想说的 |
[22:33] | – What am I? – She had cancer. | -我算什么 -她那个时候得癌症了 |
[22:34] | She didn’t even know if | 她都不知道 |
[22:35] | she was gonna be able to after the radiation. | 她在化疗之后还能不能生孩子 |
[22:37] | No, don’t do — what, I have to get sick | 不 你的意思是我还得得个绝症 |
[22:39] | to figure out if you’re gonna go all in with me? | 才知道你对我是不是真心吗 |
[22:43] | And now you’re gonna go. | 现在你又跑了 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:47] | And you’re right — it’s kind of none of your business. | 你说的没错 这的确不关你的事 |
[22:49] | And I’m not doing this! | 我不想和你吵 |
[22:50] | I’m not talking about babies that I didn’t have with Izzie | 我不想因为我和伊兹不存在的孩子 |
[22:53] | or may or may not have with you. | 或者我想不想和你生孩子的问题上跟你吵 |
[22:55] | I have two real babies I’m responsible for | 我有两个货真价实的婴儿 |
[22:57] | at the hospital right now. | 他们正躺在医院里 |
[22:58] | I have enough kids to take care of. | 我要照顾的孩子已经够多了 |
[23:12] | How did you negotiate your contract? | 你和合同谈的怎么样了 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么 |
[23:16] | I mean, what did they offer? | 他们给了你什么价码 |
[23:17] | You were coming from private practice, | 你曾经在私人诊所干过 |
[23:19] | so you had a salary you could leverage. | 所以你可以用当时的那个价和他们谈 |
[23:20] | – How much was that? – Mer, stop it. | -多少钱啊 -小梅 别闹了 |
[23:22] | Well, just tell me. I won’t tell anyone. | 告诉我吧 我不会告诉别人的 |
[23:26] | If one of your kids had to die, | 如果你的孩子必须死一个 |
[23:27] | which one would you choose and why? | 你会选谁 为什么 |
[23:30] | Well, Bailey because he kept me up all night. | 肯定是贝利 他让我觉都没得睡 |
[23:32] | But ask me tomorrow, it might be zola. | 但要明天早上的话 可能就是佐拉了 |
[23:34] | Why? What’s — what’s going on? | 为什么这么问 怎么了 |
[23:36] | I have two newborns who need a liver transplant | 我有两个新生儿都需要肝脏移植 |
[23:38] | and one liver. | 然而只有一个肝脏 |
[23:40] | The other one won’t survive until tomorrow. | 没得到肝脏的那个活不到明天早上 |
[23:44] | Well, you have to run all the tests. | 你得根据所有检查的结果来看 |
[23:45] | Yeah, every test is a tie. | 每个检查结果都是一样的 |
[23:47] | There’s no medical question anymore, Mer. | 这已经不是医学问题了 小梅 |
[23:49] | They’re just kids now, and I got to decide | 他们只是孩子 而我要决定 |
[23:52] | whether the boy lives or the girl lives. | 他们谁生谁死 |
[23:55] | I mean, Alex, you really have to trust your instincts. | 亚历克斯 你真的得相信你的直觉 |
[23:57] | I don’t know, Mer. | 我不知道 小梅 |
[23:59] | If I was one of these kids, with my family, | 要我是他们俩中的一个 就我那家庭 |
[24:01] | where I came from, ?I wouldn’t have bet on me. | 我的出身 我自己都不会选我 |
[24:04] | I — I would have looked in my crystal ball | 我在水晶球里看到未来 |
[24:06] | and seen a druggie or a burnout or — | 可能就是个瘾君子或者废柴什么的 |
[24:10] | I would not have seen me as the guy who make the decisions. | 反正不可能是我现在这个样子 |
[24:13] | I would not have seen that coming. | 我可能根本看不到未来 |
[24:17] | I mean, what if one of them becomes a serial killer, | 要是他们中的一个变成了连环杀手呢 |
[24:19] | the other one’s gonna cure alzheimer’s? | 而另一个找到了治疗阿兹海默症的方法呢 |
[24:23] | That’s not your problem. | 这不是你应该担心的 |
[24:25] | I mean, it’s just like raising your own kids. | 我是说 就像养自己的孩子一样 |
[24:27] | They’re gonna be who they are. | 他们会长成他们自己应该长成的样子 |
[24:29] | We just have to try to give them the best shot we can. | 我们要做的只是跟他们提供最好的机会 |
[24:35] | The twins’ lungs are filling with fluid. | 双胞胎的肺里灌满了积液 |
[24:36] | You’re out of time. | 快没时间了 |
[24:38] | Screw it. I’m not making this call. | 去他的 我不要做这个决定 |
[24:40] | If there’s a decision to be made | 如果真的要做谁生谁死的决定 |
[24:41] | about withdrawing care from an infant, Bailey can do it. | 让贝利来做吧 |
[24:43] | She’s the chief. She can do it, not me. | 她是主任 她做的到 我不行 |
[24:45] | No, no, hey, no, no, Alex. What are you doing? | 不 不 亚历克斯 你要做什么 |
[24:48] | I have been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[24:49] | I have been in awe of you stepping up for these babies, | 我很敬佩你为那俩婴儿挺身而出 |
[24:51] | for these parents in a way that — | 拯救他们父母的心头肉 |
[24:54] | do you remember the first time we ever talked? | 你还记得我们的第一次谈话吗 |
[24:56] | Really talked. | 第一次认真的谈话 |
[24:57] | We were on a plane, and we just picked up | 我们在飞机上 从一个 |
[25:00] | a transplant organ from a kid who died, | 刚刚死去的孩子身上摘取了器官 |
[25:02] | And you were upset and pissy | 你很沮丧 也很恼火 |
[25:04] | because you thought that I didn’t care. | 因为你认为我不在乎 |
[25:06] | But I thought, | 但我想 |
[25:10] | this guy could do it. | 这个人能把这个工作做好 |
[25:12] | He cares enough about this work. | 他足够关心他的工作 |
[25:16] | This guy has it. | 他有那种特质 |
[25:18] | And I knew that day, Alex. | 我从那天开始就知道 亚历克斯 |
[25:21] | And today… | 而如今 |
[25:28] | …I have been so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[25:32] | And so now you can’t — you can’t hand it over | 所以现在你不能撒手不管扔给别人 |
[25:34] | to somebody else because they’re yours, | 因为他们是你的病人 |
[25:36] | And they need you, and you can do it. | 他们需要你 你可以救他们 |
[25:38] | And you have to because if you give it to Bailey, | 你必须救他们 要是你把他们推给贝利 |
[25:40] | You won’t be able to look | 你将不敢直视 |
[25:41] | at yourself in the mirror. I promise you. | 镜中的自己 我保证 |
[25:42] | You’ll always wonder what kind of doctor you could be. | 你永远都不会知道你能成为一个多棒的医生 |
[25:46] | This is the job, Alex, | 这就是医生 亚历克斯 |
[25:49] | And it’s why you get paid the big bucks. | 这也是为什么你拿着高额的薪水 |
[25:57] | Mason, this is Dr. Bailey. | 梅森 这是贝利医生 |
[25:59] | I’ve asked her ?to perform your operation | 我请她来给你做手术 |
[26:01] | to remove the lobe ?of your liver for donation. | 摘除你捐献的肝 |
[26:03] | And who will get it? | 谁会得到这个肝脏 |
[26:07] | Well, the test and the scans were inconclusive. | 测试和扫描的结果尚不明确 |
[26:10] | I need to open up both babies. | 两个婴儿都得上手术台 |
[26:12] | I need to see both tumors up close. | 我得近距离观察他们的肿瘤 |
[26:14] | And then I’ll decide. | 然后我再决定 |
[26:17] | You have to? | 必须这样吗 |
[26:18] | In order to make the best choice, | 这是为了做出最好的选择 |
[26:20] | the right choice, or we risk losing them both. | 正确的选择 否则他们都有可能死去 |
[26:24] | And we’re racing the clock, so I need to take them now. | 我们在和时间赛跑 我得把他们带走了 |
[26:28] | Wait, wait! ?We — they don’t have names. | 等等 等等 我们还没给他们起名字 |
[26:30] | We’re not letting them go before we name them. | 我们不会让他们没有名字就离开的 |
[26:39] | She looks like an Emma. | 艾玛是个适合她的名字 |
[26:41] | She does. ? | 是的 |
[26:43] | Hi, Emma. | 你好呀 艾玛 |
[26:50] | – Daniel. – Daniel. | -丹尼尔 -丹尼尔 |
[26:52] | Emma and Daniel. | 艾玛和丹尼尔 |
[27:01] | What do you have against kids anyway? | 你为什么那么不喜欢孩子 |
[27:03] | God, nothing! | 不是这样 |
[27:05] | Okay, I don’t hate kids. | 我不讨厌孩子 |
[27:09] | It’s not the kids — it’s the parents. | 问题不在孩子 是他们的父母 |
[27:11] | All right? | 好吗 |
[27:16] | I was an E.M.T. right out of high school. | 我曾经做过高中的急救员 |
[27:18] | I loved it. | 很喜欢那份工作 |
[27:20] | It’s why I went to med school. | 那也是我念医学院的原因 |
[27:23] | My second call out, it’s an MVC. | 我的第二次任务 是摩托车车祸 |
[27:26] | A woman’s in the front seat bleeding from neck lac. | 前排的母亲脖子上一直在流血 |
[27:30] | And she’s holding her little toddler, who is D.O.A. | 她抱着她的孩子 孩子已经死了 |
[27:34] | She wouldn’t let him go. | 她不愿意放手 |
[27:36] | And I’m trying to stop her from bleeding, | 我试图为她止血 |
[27:38] | But she just held on. | 但她只是紧紧抱住她的孩子 |
[27:40] | And cried. | 放声大哭 |
[27:42] | And the sound she made — | 她的恸哭 |
[27:46] | I thought she’s gonna cry like this for the rest of her life. | 让我觉得她一辈子都会在悲伤中渡过 |
[27:51] | So, I decided right there, no Peds for me. | 所以 我当时就决定了不去儿科 |
[27:56] | And not because of the kids. | 不是因为讨厌孩子 |
[27:59] | I don’t want that responsibility over a parent. | 而是因为不知如何处理那些伤心欲绝的父母 |
[28:03] | And, yeah, maybe that — maybe that makes me a lousy doctor, | 也许 也许这不能让我成为优秀医生 |
[28:06] | or maybe? I’m just not strong enough. | 又或者是我不够强壮 |
[28:09] | But… | 但 |
[28:10] | I get to decide what I’m best suited for. | 我能决定自己最适合的是什么 |
[28:13] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:15] | I mean, don’t I get to decide what kind of doctor I’m gonna be? | 难道我不能决定想要成为怎样的医生吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 你能决定 |
[28:23] | You have to. | 你得做到 |
[28:34] | 15 blade, please. | 请给我15号手术刀 |
[28:43] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[28:47] | And 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[28:59] | Push bovie to 30. More lap pads. | 电烧灼器推至30 多些垫布 |
[29:01] | That’s what I needed to see. | 这就是我想知道的 |
[29:03] | All right, hold on, don’t move. | 好 定住 别动 |
[29:05] | I need ?a little more retraction. | 再用力牵引一下 |
[29:08] | Good. Hold right there. | 好 定住 |
[29:12] | Do you see where she’s got… | 你看到她有 |
[29:13] | Wait, yeah. | 等等 是的 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:19] | What do you think? | 什么想法 |
[29:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:23] | It’s Emma. | 是艾玛 |
[29:24] | The liver’s going to Emma. | 肝移植给艾玛 |
[29:26] | All right, there you go. | 好的 去吧 |
[29:30] | But I need you to do the transplant for me. | 但你得替我做肝移植手术 |
[29:33] | I want to try a primary resection on Daniel | 我想试试给丹尼尔做一期切除手术 |
[29:34] | and see if can save the liver he already has — | 看能不能救回剩有的肝脏 |
[29:35] | You don’t give them something to run from. | 你不能给他们逃跑的借口 |
[29:36] | At least buy him more time. | 至少让他多一点时间 |
[29:37] | – Alex. – I want to save them both. | -阿历克斯 -我想两个都救 |
[29:38] | But can the child even withstand? | 但那个孩子受得了吗 |
[29:40] | Probably not — I mean, de-sating on me, | 也许不行 他已经开始脱盐 |
[29:42] | and I’ve already maxed out meds, but I swear, | 我的用药也已经超过限制 但我很清楚 |
[29:44] | if don’t try, he’ll be dead by tonight. | 如果我不尝试 他今晚就撑不住了 |
[29:45] | I want to try. | 我想尝试 |
[29:49] | Suction. Retract here. | 吸引 牵引 |
[29:58] | Hey, Karev’s throwing a Hail Mary. | 嘿 克莱夫在碰运气呢 |
[30:00] | Suction. | 吸引 |
[30:02] | Why you furrowing your brow at me? | 为什么你对我皱眉头 |
[30:04] | I would think that you of all people — | 我以为你在这么多人之中 |
[30:06] | This hospital’s first female chief of surgery — | 你是医院首位女性外科主任 |
[30:09] | Would fight for a woman to get paid | 你会为女性争取 |
[30:10] | at least as much as any man. | 至少让女性获得跟男性一样的薪资 |
[30:12] | This is about Meredith Grey. | 你指的是梅瑞迪斯·格蕾的薪资 |
[30:13] | I mean, if you do not value her enough, then just — | 如果你不重视她 那就直接 |
[30:15] | It is inappropriate for me to discuss | 我不能跟你 |
[30:17] | the salary of another employee. | 讨论另一位员工的薪资情况 |
[30:18] | She deserves more, and you know it. | 她的薪资不该这么低 你知道的 |
[30:19] | I do, and don’t ever suggest to me that I do not stand | 我知道 别以为我不跟 |
[30:22] | in sisterhood with other women in this hospital. | 这家医院的其他女性团结一致 |
[30:25] | You’ve never been 4’11” tall and overlooked | 你没试过身高150 被忽视 |
[30:29] | and called “Girl” by your male colleagues. | 被你的男性同事称呼为”女孩” |
[30:31] | You don’t know. I am woman. | 你不懂吧 我是女人 |
[30:33] | Hear me roar. | 听我发声 |
[30:35] | But I’ve already mentored Grey. | 但我教过格蕾 |
[30:36] | I’ve already taught her what she needs to know. | 我教了她所有的一切 |
[30:39] | And now that I’m chief of this hospital, | 现在我是这家医院的外科主任 |
[30:41] | It’s not my fault if she’s not used | 她要是不用我教她的技巧去争取 |
[30:43] | the skills that I taught her. | 这不是我的错 |
[30:45] | And it’s not my job to be giving away money | 我更没必要主动给钱吧 |
[30:46] | when it’s not asked for. | 她自己都不争取一下 |
[30:49] | You have coddled her. | 你太照顾她了 |
[30:51] | Y-y– since derek, you have coddled her, | 自从德里克死后 你就一直很照顾她 |
[30:53] | and I won’t do that. | 但我不会这么做 |
[30:55] | No, she needs to rise. | 不 她必须自己站起来 |
[30:57] | And she needs to rise on her own | 她需要靠着自己变坚强 |
[30:59] | so she knows she can rise on her own. | 她才能知道自己能变强 |
[31:02] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:03] | You may not be here the next time she falls. | 下次她再遇到什么挫折 你可能就不在她身边了 |
[31:07] | She needs to fight for herself. | 她得学会自己争取 |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:15] | This is what ?a feminist looks like, sir. | 这才是女权主义者 先生 |
[31:20] | Oh, how’s the little girl? | 那小女孩怎么样 |
[31:22] | good. She’s back in the nicu. | 不错 她回儿科重症监护室了 |
[31:23] | Perfect anastomosis, and her kidneys have already bounced back. | 手术接合很好 她的肾脏功能逐渐恢复了 |
[31:26] | But how’s he doing? | 男孩如何了 |
[31:30] | That’s a good resection margin, right? | 这个切除边界很好 对吧 |
[31:32] | – Yeah. – I see you got most of it. | -是的 -大部分切除了 |
[31:33] | It’s decent, it’s just really close — | 很不错 很接近 |
[31:36] | I just need to get this last — | 我把最后的 |
[31:40] | suction. Suction. | 吸引 吸引 |
[31:41] | Hepatic vein’s leaking. Clamp. | 肝静脉出血 钳子 |
[31:46] | Another clamp. | 再给个钳子 |
[31:52] | No, no, come on. | 千万不要 加油 |
[31:55] | Was it a bad call trying to resect? | 选择切除是不是个错误的决定 |
[31:57] | – No. – No. | -不会 -不会 |
[31:58] | It was the right call, just a bold one. | 这是正确的决定 也是大胆的决定 |
[32:01] | Yeah, this would have happened during his transplant surgery. | 如果肝脏移植到这个小男孩 也可能在手术期间发生这问题 |
[32:05] | Karev chose the right twin. | 克莱夫选对了移植对象 |
[32:07] | Another clamp. | 再给个钳子 |
[32:12] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[32:16] | You did it? | 你做到了 |
[32:17] | You did it.What? | 你做到了 搞什么 |
[32:20] | Damn it, he’s arresting. | 擦 他心脏停搏了 |
[32:21] | Push .02 of EPI and another 50cc of blood. | 推入0.02单位的肾上腺素和输入50cc的血 |
[32:26] | Come on, buddy. | 加油啊 小伙子 |
[32:28] | B.P.’s dropping. Persistent bradycardia. | 血压不断下降 持续心动过缓 |
[32:30] | Try it .08 to the et tube. | 再试试 从ET管推入0.08单位肾上腺素 |
[32:32] | Come on, we’re losing him. | 加油 他不行了 |
[32:34] | But you had him. | 但你之前把他救回来了 |
[32:36] | He won’t get him back. | 他没法救回来了 |
[32:38] | No, he won’t. | 是的 没办法了 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna close. Stapler. | 缝合吧 吻合器 |
[32:51] | But you’ve got a rhythm. | 但他还有心跳啊 |
[32:52] | Those are agonal beats. They won’t last. | 那是频死心跳 不会持续的 |
[32:54] | So, what do we do? ?Just push more EPI, right? | 那我们要怎么做 再推入肾上腺素 对吧 |
[32:56] | He’s maxed out on EPI. His heart’s too weak. | 肾上腺素用量超过极限了 他的心脏太脆弱了 |
[32:58] | No, you can’t just stop, okay — what else? | 不 不能就这么停下来 还有办法吗 |
[33:01] | There’s nothing else. | 没有办法了 |
[33:12] | Nothing to do but wait. | 没有办法 只能等了 |
[33:16] | Oh, Alex. | 阿历克斯啊 |
[34:49] | You have a beautiful baby girl. | 你的女儿没事了 |
[34:52] | The transplant went very well. | 移植手术很顺利 |
[34:54] | She’s now recovering very, very smoothly. | 她现在恢复得很好 |
[35:03] | Laurie, we did everything we could to save your boy. | 劳瑞 我们尽力去救你的儿子 |
[35:07] | No. | 不 |
[35:09] | Despite our best efforts, the tumor was just… | 尽管如此 肿瘤实在是 |
[35:13] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:41] | What is it, Grey? | 什么事 格蕾 |
[35:44] | We need to talk about my contract. | 聊聊我的合同 |
[35:51] | You said I deserved to be your chief of general, | 你说我做普外主任实至名归 |
[35:53] | that I made your job easier. | 我减轻你的负担 |
[35:56] | I was happy. I was grateful. | 我很高兴 也很感激 |
[35:59] | That doesn’t change the fact that I earned this job, | 但这不改变我是通过努力得到这份工作 |
[36:01] | and I worked very hard for it. | 我也为此辛劳工作 |
[36:04] | I need to feel as valued as you say you value me. | 我需要感受到你所说的对我的重视 |
[36:06] | I need to be able to look in the mirror. | 我要能够无愧自己 |
[36:08] | This is just not enough. | 这个薪酬不够 |
[36:10] | Do you have number in mind? | 你心里有个理想薪资数目么 |
[36:14] | Yes. | 有 |
[36:27] | I can make that happen. | 这个没问题 |
[36:29] | Is that all, grey? | 就只有这事吗 格蕾 |
[36:31] | Yep. That’s it. | 是的 就这事 |
[36:34] | Okay, thanks. | 好啦 谢谢 |
[36:37] | – Grey? – Yeah. | -格蕾 -在 |
[36:40] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[36:50] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[36:53] | You pooped? | 你拉了吗 |
[36:54] | I pooped! | 我拉了 |
[36:57] | Let’s get you out of here. | 出院吧 |
[36:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[37:13] | Thank you for not changing the locks. | 谢谢你没有换门锁 |
[37:19] | Things got a little crazy last night. | 昨晚我有点偏激了 |
[37:22] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[37:23] | Maybe I’m being a little crazy. | 也许我是有点疯狂了 |
[37:26] | But is it really crazy to try like hell to save | 但为了你在世上唯一在乎的东西去努力 |
[37:30] | the one thing in the world that matters most to you? | 这真的是疯狂吗 |
[37:33] | I love you, and if fighting for y– | 我爱你 如果要去努力 |
[37:40] | When you’re faced with the tough choices, | 当面对困难的选择 |
[37:43] | it comes down to you. | 最终由你决定 |
[38:01] | What can you live with? | 你能接受怎样的决定 |
[38:09] | What can you leave behind? | 你能放弃什么 |
[38:12] | Towels are in the bathroom. | 毛巾在浴室 |
[38:13] | Anything else you need? | 还需要什么吗 |
[38:15] | – No, no, no. I’m fine, thank you. – Okay. | -不了 这样挺好 谢谢 -好的 |
[38:19] | It’s only for one night. | 就一晚 |
[38:20] | He shouldn’t have to sleep in a hotel. It’s — | 他没必要去酒店住 这 |
[38:29] | – Two more, please. – You got it. | -再来两杯 -好的 |
[38:32] | Here you go. | 给 |
[38:35] | Dr. Pierce, um… I’m off shift. | 皮尔斯医生 我下班了 |
[38:38] | Just having a quick one before I head home. | 回家前喝两杯 |
[38:40] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[38:41] | I have no home. | 我没家 |
[38:43] | My planet exploded. | 我的星球爆炸了 |
[38:53] | You know, I don’t hate kids. | 你知道的吧 我不讨厌孩子 |
[38:55] | – I just… – Another round? | -我只是 -再来一轮 |
[38:57] | …Hate it when they die. | 不想看到他们死 |
[39:00] | We have that in common. | 这点我俩很像 |
[39:10] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[39:14] | Did you ever wonder why people should trust us | 你有没有想过为什么人们如此信任我们 |
[39:16] | to just decide, like, | 去做决定 像是 |
[39:18] | the most important questions of their lives? | 决定他们生命中最重要的问题 |
[39:21] | I mean, you’re just a person just like them, right? | 我是说 你跟他们一样只是人 对吧 |
[39:23] | But suddenly, you’re given this | 但突然间 你就背负着 |
[39:24] | Incredible responsibility to just — | 巨大的责任去 |
[39:27] | You have really pretty eyes. | 你眼睛真好看 |
[39:29] | Uh… Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Right or wrong — you have to decide… | 不管是对还是错 你得决定 |
[39:48] | …what you’re willing to go down fighting for. | 你愿意为此付出多少 |
[39:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:56] | Look, about last night. | 昨晚的事情 |
[39:57] | No, you said it’s none of my business, so…It’s… | 别说了 你说这不关我的事 这 |
[39:59] | Well, it’s not… And it is. | 不是这样的 这关乎我们 |
[40:04] | Look, I-I-I get mad, and — and you get squirrely. | 我生气了 你变得奇奇怪怪 |
[40:06] | – I do not… – No, you get squirrely when someone says | -我没有 -不 你变得奇奇怪怪 |
[40:09] | they’re gonna be there, and then you think maybe they won’t. | 因为有人承诺会陪伴你 你觉得他们会离开 |
[40:11] | that happens. You’re allowed. | 会有这种感觉 这是正常的 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[40:19] | And if — if… | 如果 如果 |
[40:22] | having a kid is what you want, | 你想要孩子 |
[40:24] | then…I can be ready. | 我 会做好准备 |
[40:29] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[40:30] | I mean let’s do it. | 现在就做吧 |
[40:35] | Let’s make a baby right now. | 现在就来造人 |
[40:38] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:41] | We’re not having a baby. | 我们才不要造人 |
[40:43] | I’m in the middle of a residency. | 我还是住院医师 |
[40:45] | You are never home. | 你从来不在家 |
[40:47] | And what about us? ?We — we haven’t even traveled. | 我们二人世界呢 我们还没出去旅游呢 |
[40:50] | And what happened to the dog? Let’s get a dog. | 还有那狗呢 我们养狗吧 |
[40:52] | No, do not come near me. | 别啊 别靠近我 |
[40:54] | We are not making a baby. | 我们不要孩子 |
[40:56] | No. | 不要 |
[40:58] | Ruff. | 汪汪 |
[40:59] | The choice is yours. | 决定是你做的 |