时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The human brain. | 今天我来讲人脑 |
[00:03] | This is the reason I asked Dr. Grey | 我今早特意拜托了格蕾医生 |
[00:06] | If I could fill in for her this morning. | 这堂课我来代她上 |
[00:07] | Nature makes a beautiful machine. | 大自然才是能工巧匠啊 |
[00:10] | don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[00:11] | You might be surprised, | 这听上去可能很不可思议 |
[00:13] | but anatomy classes can be uncomfortable for surgeons. | 但也会有外科医生受不了解剖课 |
[00:16] | Ready to take it apart? | 准备好了么 我切咯 |
[00:17] | We’re trained to put bodies back together. | 我们经过培训 把人体组装完好 |
[00:19] | We prefer our tissue warm, alive. | 我们喜欢鲜活温热的人体组织 |
[00:21] | See how easily the blade slices through? | 看它多容易切 |
[00:24] | Comes apart like warm butter. | 就像软软的黄油般 |
[00:27] | This big ball of jelly | 因为这块软糯糯的东西 |
[00:29] | is the essential element that makes you… | 你才能成为 |
[00:32] | …You. | 你自己 |
[00:33] | H-here’s a fun fact. | 再跟大家讲个干货 |
[00:35] | If left to decompose, the brain actually liquifies. | 如果把大脑放置于空气 它会液化 |
[00:40] | usually when a surgeon is staring at dead tissue… | 通常 当外科医生盯着坏死的组织看时 |
[00:43] | – Look out! – Was it something I said? | -快让小公举去吐吐 -不是我的原因吧 |
[00:47] | means that something is very, very wrong. | 那就是坏事发生了 |
[00:51] | oh, god. | 天哪 |
[00:52] | oh, god, please, please. | 老天爷 拜托 |
[00:54] | Please, please, please. | 我是在做梦 |
[00:56] | Oh, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[00:58] | -No! -Whoa. | -不 -噢 |
[01:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:00] | Oh, we had sex? | 我们滚床单了 |
[01:02] | We had sex. Yeah, we had so much sex. | 对 滚了很久很久 |
[01:04] | Yeah, we did. And it was great. | 对 非常棒 |
[01:06] | I don’t mean to rush out, but, uh — | 我也不想冲出去吓到别人 但 |
[01:08] | There are people in this house, and, um, | 确实还有别人 |
[01:10] | – We had sex and you’re an intern… – Yeah. | -我们滚了床单 然后你还是个实习生 -对 |
[01:12] | …So you — you have to get out. | 你得赶紧走 |
[01:13] | Yeah, okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[01:16] | Stop. You — there might be people out there. | 慢着 门外可能有人呢 |
[01:18] | There might be kids. | 还有小孩 |
[01:22] | You have kids? | 你竟然有小孩 |
[01:22] | My sister has kids. My sister could see you. | 我老姐的小孩 我老姐可能会碰到你 |
[01:25] | I mean, I don’t hear anyone. | 我没听到门外有什么声音 |
[01:26] | I think we’re okay. | 应该没问题 |
[01:28] | Are you sure? | 确定么 |
[01:29] | Yeah. We’re fine. | 恩 没事 |
[01:34] | Well. Good morning. | 哟 早上好呀 |
[01:49] | – Hey. – Good morning. | -关什么关 -早上好 |
[01:51] | You said you were drunk. | 你说你醉了 |
[01:52] | Can I at least ask if you used a condom? | 那你到底用没用保险套 |
[01:54] | Shut…Up. | 闭上你的大嘴巴 |
[01:57] | Look, there is a jumbo box of condoms under the bathroom sink. | 好啦 卫生间面盆下面有一盒超大号的保险套 |
[02:01] | I share. They are for everyone. | 大家都可以用 不要客气 |
[02:02] | Jumbo? Seriously? | 还超大号 有必要么 |
[02:04] | I was being optimistic. | 都怪我当时很傻很天真 |
[02:05] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[02:06] | That was you making all that noise last night? | 昨晚是你一直在叫啊叫的啊 |
[02:08] | I thought that was Amelia. | 我以为是阿米莉亚 |
[02:10] | Well, you aren’t shy. And you have a filthy mouth. | 小样儿 你还挺狂野嘛 重口话也说得溜 |
[02:12] | Okay, can we not talk about this? | 够了 麻烦别说了好嘛 |
[02:14] | Please. I am begging you. | 算我求你们了 |
[02:16] | So, the intern was good in bed. | 看来那实习生 活儿不错啊 |
[02:18] | Intern? What intern? Maggie, what intern? | 还是和实习生啊 麦琪 是哪个啊 |
[02:20] | Alex can hear us. | 阿历克斯在这呢 |
[02:21] | Alex doesn’t care about this. Do you care, alex? | 他又不在意这些 对吧 阿历克斯 |
[02:23] | Do I care about any of this conversation? No. | 才不管你们在说什么呢 |
[02:25] | Did he visit ladytown? | 他有没有跟你口啊 |
[02:26] | Because I find if they don’t | 因为我发现啊 |
[02:28] | Go down to ladytown the first time, | 第一次如果没给你口 |
[02:30] | There should be no next time. | 就不会有第二次约会啦 |
[02:31] | – She’s right about that. – No more talking! | -正是 -都闭嘴吧 |
[02:33] | If either of you says another word, | 你们再说一句 |
[02:34] | I will jump out of this car while it is moving. | 我就马上跳下去 |
[02:37] | And ladytown is just as bad as ladyplace. | 口没口都不关你们事啊 |
[02:39] | – Geez. So sensitive. – Just trying to be nice. | -别这么凶嘛 -姐也是为你好啊 |
[02:41] | Take an interest. God. | 别人我还不问呢 |
[02:43] | Hey, what time do you want me at your house tonight? | 你要我今晚几点到你家 |
[02:44] | Why are you coming to my house tonight? | 你为什么今晚来我家 |
[02:46] | You’re having a dinner party. | 你不是要弄个聚餐么 |
[02:48] | Oh, the dinner party. No, that’s not tonight. | 聚餐那事啊 不是今晚吧 |
[02:50] | No, that’s weeks away. It’s on the — | 还早着呢 得 |
[02:51] | Dinner party’s on the 14th, Alex. | 14号啊 阿历克斯 |
[02:53] | Today is the 14th. | 今天就是啊 |
[02:55] | You people need adult supervision. | 你们真的还小咧 要家长监督 |
[02:57] | I don’t think I’m gonna go to this dinner thing tonight. | 我今晚应该不会去聚餐 |
[02:59] | I think I’m gonna work. | 我要上班 |
[03:01] | Jo, they don’t hate you. | 乔 她们不讨厌你啦 |
[03:02] | They don’t like me. | 她们也不喜欢我啊 |
[03:03] | They’re your friends. They’re my bosses. | 她们是你的朋友 却是我的老板啊 |
[03:06] | It’s like I’m on call all the time. | 在她们旁边我觉得我随时待命 |
[03:08] | They — they treat me like a resident, | 她们只会把我当住院医师 |
[03:10] | not like a person, not like your girlfriend. | 不会把我看成是普通人 你的女友 |
[03:12] | ’cause they only ever see you here | 那是因为她们只在医院见你啊 |
[03:13] | ’cause you never go to their parties. | 你又不去参加她们的聚餐 |
[03:15] | Go to the party. I want them to know you. | 去嘛去嘛 我想把你介绍给她们呢 |
[03:16] | It’ll be fun, I promise. | 绝对很好玩儿 我保证啦 |
[03:19] | Fun like a barium enema. | 钡灌肠也是好玩儿咧 |
[03:24] | What? | 咋 |
[03:24] | Your boyfriend little posse controls this place. | 你男友的好友们可是医院老大们 |
[03:27] | Jo, you have an invite to the inner circle. | 乔 你可是被邀请加入她们圈子呢 |
[03:30] | You go to that party, you make friends | 赶紧去参加了 和那些个主任搞好关系 |
[03:32] | with the chiefs of neuro, cardio, and general, | 神经科 心脏科 普外科什么的 |
[03:33] | you would be unstoppable. | 你前途无量啊 |
[03:34] | Every surgery in this hospital would be yours. | 整个医院的手术随你挑咧 |
[03:36] | that — that dinner… | 如果我能去那个聚餐 |
[03:39] | I’d kill for an invite. | 要我死我都愿意呢 |
[03:41] | You’re a little bit scary right now. | 你真是太饥渴了 |
[03:44] | Edwards, my dear. | 爱德华 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | Let’s roll. | 跟姐走 |
[03:47] | Maybe I’ll get an invite after all. | 兴许我最后能受邀去呢 |
[03:49] | First neuro, then the world. | 首先去神经科 然后就征服全宇宙 |
[03:53] | He didn’t mean it, right? | 他不是认真的 对吧 |
[03:55] | I mean, you don’t just | 因为 没有人 |
[03:55] | toss the word “Divorce” Out there like that. | 会直接说离婚就离吧 |
[03:57] | It was just the heat of the moment, right? | 只是冲动过了头说的话 |
[03:59] | Maybe he was just mad, or — | 他只是气过了头 |
[04:00] | I’m the one who’s mad. | 我才该生气啊 |
[04:02] | “Divorce”? No. I refuse to accept it. Refuse. | 离婚 我坚决不同意 不同意 |
[04:04] | Do you think he’s going to that thing tonight? | 你说他会不会去今晚的聚餐 |
[04:06] | oh, god. Probably. | 可能吧 |
[04:07] | Are you going? Please tell me you’re going. | 你去么 拜托和我一起去吧 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. I mean, Callie’s gonna be there. | 我不知道 凯丽去的话 |
[04:10] | – Since when’s that been an issue? – It’s not. It’s just — | -你什么时候在意起这个了 -没啦 只是 |
[04:12] | I don’t want to make her new girlfriend feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让她新女友不自在嘛 |
[04:14] | You know, intimidated by me. Mm. | 你懂的 我这个前任怕吓到她 |
[04:15] | I mean, if she’s even bringing her. | 前提是她带她去咯 |
[04:17] | I don’t know if she’s bringing her. Do you? | 我也不知道她带不带 你知道不 |
[04:18] | Well, she’s right over there. | 她就在那呢 去问问嘛 |
[04:19] | Do you want me to ask her if she’s bringing her girlfriend? | 你要我问她么 |
[04:22] | Yes, please. | 那就拜托了 |
[04:23] | You ask about Jackson, I’ll ask about Penny. | 你问她杰克逊会不会去 我帮你问她新女友 |
[04:24] | 10-4. | 没问题 |
[04:25] | Oh, hey, um, about that thing tonight, | 嘿 今晚的聚餐 |
[04:28] | I’m not so sure any of them cook. | 我不知道谁做菜啊 |
[04:29] | Should I bring food just in case so none of us starve? | 我们是不是带点吃的过去 以免没人做啊 |
[04:31] | You know, i think it’s gonna be fine. | 应该没问题啦 |
[04:33] | Um, do you know if — | 对了 |
[04:34] | Do you know if Jackson’s coming tonight? | 你说杰克逊会不会去 |
[04:35] | – Uh, no idea. – Are you bringing Penny? | -不知道 -那你带潘妮么 |
[04:40] | I hadn’t — | 我还没 |
[04:42] | Uh, I didn’t know if you’d be okay with that. | 我不知道你是不是觉得没问题 |
[04:44] | And, uh — yeah, I didn’t want it to be awkward | 我也不想她 |
[04:46] | or uncomfortable for her, you know. M– | 难堪或者不自在 |
[04:48] | Okay? Me? | 我么 |
[04:50] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我完全没问题 |
[04:52] | Are you kidding? | 别傻了 |
[04:53] | No, bring her. Totally. | 带她来嘛 |
[04:54] | Bring her, ’cause, i mean, I want to meet her. | 带她来 因为我想见见她啦 |
[04:57] | I mean, I think that we all want to meet her. | 我们都想见见她呢 |
[04:59] | Yeah. I mean, not just me. | 也不仅仅是我 |
[05:01] | Mostly me ’cause I — | 当然主要是我想见她 |
[05:03] | I know that I would really love to meet her. | 我也想见啦 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – I mean… | -就是嘛 -就是 |
[05:07] | I will see if she’s available. | 我看看她有没有空 |
[05:10] | Cool, cool. | 好的 好的 |
[05:11] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[05:13] | See? I can do this. | 看吧 我完全不在意了 |
[05:15] | I can do this. I’m excited. | 完全可以 我很为她高兴啊 |
[05:16] | It’s cool, I’m cool. | 我完全不在意了 |
[05:18] | Yeah, cool people don’t say they’re cool. | 真正不在意的人是不会强调自己不在意的 |
[05:23] | Rachel Bishop, 32, | 瑞秋·比夏普 32岁 |
[05:24] | Post-op day one following decompressive craniotomy. | 骨瓣减压手术后第一天 |
[05:26] | isn’t able to respond verbally, | 还不能开口回复 |
[05:28] | But is arousable and following motor commands. | 但是有意识并且听得懂指示 |
[05:30] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[05:31] | She is the perfect candidate for early ambulation. | 我们可以帮她练习走路了 |
[05:33] | You want to get her on her feet? | 你要她站起来么 |
[05:35] | She just had surgery yesterday. | 她昨天才动完手术 |
[05:36] | That’s exactly the point. | 就是因为这个 |
[05:38] | Uh, new studies are showing | 新研究表明 |
[05:39] | that if we get neuro patients up and moving | 如果我们让一个神经科病人 |
[05:41] | as soon as possible after surgery, they recover faster. | 术后尽早开始行走 她会恢复得更快 |
[05:44] | They have a greater return to function. | 他们也会恢复得更好 |
[05:45] | But the protocol is that we — | 但是规章是 |
[05:47] | That is the great thing about being head of the department. | 这就是做部门主任的好处啊 |
[05:49] | I decide what is and is not protocol. | 我说规章是啥就是啥 |
[05:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 老大 |
[05:57] | Uh…Call Rachel’s mother and suggest she not come in today. | 打电话给她妈妈 建议她今天别来了 |
[06:00] | It is gonna be a little rough. | 她肯定会不忍心看的 |
[06:07] | Uh, Dr. Shepherd, sorry, | 谢博德医生 不好意思 |
[06:07] | But Dr. Hunt said to round up all available interns. | 亨特医生需要所有得空的实习生 |
[06:10] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[06:11] | We’re about to get hit with a silver flood. | 银潮来了 |
[06:13] | I need fiber-optic intubation on standby for each bed. | 每张床都要准备光纤插管 |
[06:17] | – What do we got? – Silver flood. | -什么情况 -银潮啊 |
[06:19] | Okay, I need vitamin K, warm fluids, | 我需要维生素K 温水 |
[06:22] | blankets, and bair huggers. | 毯子以及拜尔升温系统 |
[06:24] | Uh, what’s a silver flood? | 银潮是什么意思 |
[06:25] | A silver flood is a fracture feast. | 银潮是一场骨折的盛会 |
[06:26] | I need slings, splints, and pelvic binders, | 我需要背带 夹板以及盆腔粘合剂 |
[06:28] | As many as you can get your hands on. | 有多少要多少 |
[06:29] | – Silver flood? – Silver flood. | -是银潮吗 -对 |
[06:30] | Oh, and page every on-call x-ray tech. | 让所有X光准备好 |
[06:32] | Haven’t seen one of these since Mercy West. | 从圣西典医院过来以后我还没见过呢 |
[06:34] | This will be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[06:36] | Yes, but what is it exactly? | 好吧 但银潮究竟是什么情况 |
[06:37] | A silver flood is no regular day in the pit. | 银潮可不是天天都能碰着的 |
[06:39] | Patients might be agitated, angry, possibly even violent. | 病人们可能会情绪激动甚至具有暴力倾向 |
[06:42] | Use soothing tones, but do not speak too softly. | 使用抚慰的语气 但决不能显得软弱 |
[06:44] | Do not administer unnecessary fluids. | 不要给予非必要的液体 |
[06:46] | If you see bruising, think bleeding. | 如果你看见了瘀青 马上想到内出血 |
[06:48] | No narcotics, no benzos. | 不用麻醉剂 不用苯并 |
[06:50] | Any questions? | 有什么疑问吗 |
[06:51] | Uh, y-yes, what is a silver flood? | 有 银潮是什么 |
[06:58] | I spent good money on that damn cruise, | 那该死的邮轮花了我不少钱 |
[06:59] | and the shuttle bus crashed before we even reached the port. | 我们还没靠近港口 大巴就已经出事了 |
[07:02] | Damn driver was fiddling with his phone the entire damn way. | 那该死的司机一直在玩手机 |
[07:06] | So, he was — he was texting? | 他是在回信息么 |
[07:08] | Not on your life. | 你肯定没见过 |
[07:09] | The way he was staring at that thing, | 他盯着手机那样子 |
[07:11] | It had to be porno. | 肯定是在看爱情动作片 |
[07:14] | All right, call the O.R., | 好了 打给手术室 |
[07:15] | tell them they need to have it ready for me yesterday. | 告诉他们 他们早该准备好了 |
[07:17] | Go! | 赶紧 |
[07:18] | Oh, silver flood. | 原来银潮是这个意思 |
[07:21] | Well, what did you think it was? | 不然你以为是什么 |
[07:22] | Why do you need a code word for a bunch of old people? | 为什么你们要用代号来代表一大群老年人 |
[07:24] | What? We’re not old people. | 你说什么 我们才不是老年人 |
[07:26] | We’re senior citizens. | 我们是社会高等公民好么 |
[07:27] | Disrespectful. Calling people old. | 真不尊重人 竟敢说我们老 |
[07:29] | – Who do you think you are? – I’m not old. | -你哪根葱啊 -我才不老 |
[07:31] | – You don’t know old. – You are rude. | -你知道什么叫老吗 -真没礼貌 |
[07:33] | That’s why. Have fun with that. | 这就是原因 好好享受吧 |
[07:35] | I want to speak to your supervisor. | 我要和你的上司谈谈 |
[07:52] | Thiazide for the blood pressure, metformin for my diabetes. | 降血压的噻嗪类 治糖尿病的二甲双胍 |
[07:56] | I also take another pill for my arthritis. | 还有一种治关节炎的药 |
[07:59] | – Great, so — – I’m not done. | -好 所以… -我还没说完 |
[08:00] | Also some kind of cholesterol pill and a baby aspirin. | 还有一些降胆固醇的药物和婴用阿司匹林 |
[08:05] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[08:09] | Eddie, are you sure you’re not forgetting | 埃迪 你确定你没有忘掉 |
[08:12] | some of the medications you might’ve been on, | 某些你可能在吃的药吗 |
[08:14] | Like, say for, I don’t know, uh, | 比如说 比如说 |
[08:17] | erectile dysfunction? | 治疗勃起功能障碍的药 |
[08:19] | Do I look like the kind of guy | 你觉得我像是那种 |
[08:20] | who needs to pop a pill to pop a woody? | 需要嗑药才能重振雄风的人吗 |
[08:23] | Well, you know, I just got to ask. | 我只是例行询问 |
[08:25] | ’cause if — if you were | 因为 如果你在用那些药 |
[08:26] | on one of those meds and you didn’t tell us, | 而你没有告诉我们 |
[08:28] | then that could have a very bad reaction | 那我们给你用的药 |
[08:30] | based on any medications we might give you. | 可能会和那些药产生一些不好的反应 |
[08:32] | You could have a drop in blood pressure, | 你的血压有可能会猛降 |
[08:33] | You could have a stroke, you could have a heart attack. | 你有可能会中风 有可能会心脏病发作 |
[08:36] | You need proof? | 你要证据 |
[08:38] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[08:39] | – No! No, no, no! – That’s okay. | -不用 不用 -完全不用 |
[08:41] | That’s — please don’t do that. | 请别这样 |
[08:42] | Mrs. Margraff, we are going to take you up to C.T. | 马格拉夫太太 我们带你去做CT |
[08:45] | And have you checked out, okay? | 检查一下 好吗 |
[08:46] | I’m not a Mrs., dear. | 我不是他太太 亲爱的 |
[08:48] | The gentleman and I are just shacking up. | 我和那位先生只是同居 |
[08:51] | H-how’s my girl? | 我女朋友怎么样了 |
[08:53] | I’m fine, Abe. | 我没事 亚伯 |
[08:55] | Settle down. | 放心吧 |
[08:56] | Check his left hip. | 检查一下他的左边臀部 |
[08:58] | He took a spill in February, hasn’t been the same since. | 他二月的时候摔了一跤 现在还没好 |
[09:03] | Hasn’t slowed him down, though. | 但他的活儿可没受影响 |
[09:07] | Wait, look. D-don’t bother with me. | 等等 别管我了 |
[09:10] | Just make sure Gabby’s all right. | 但一定要保证盖比没事 |
[09:12] | These girls know what they’re doing. | 这些姑娘可是专业医生啦 |
[09:15] | I-I-I’m just banged up is all. | 我只是小小地跌了一下 |
[09:18] | Okay, so tell the nurses to monitor him | 告诉护士们注意他 |
[09:21] | and keep him hydrated. | 记得给水 |
[09:23] | Abe, we are going to take Gabby up | 亚伯 我们要带盖比上楼 |
[09:26] | and get her checked out, okay? | 帮她检查一下 好吗 |
[09:27] | Okay. I-I’ll be right here, Gabs, okay? | 好 我在这里等你 加布 |
[09:31] | Will — will you — will you bring her back here? | 你会把她送回来的 对吧 |
[09:33] | – Absolutely. – Take a nap, you old bastard! | -保证 -打个盹吧 老混蛋 |
[09:38] | Rachel, we just need to get you to the edge of the bed. | 瑞秋 我们要把你移到床边 |
[09:40] | We get there, we can stop, | 到床边了就停下 |
[09:41] | And I know it hurts, but you got to keep your eyes open. | 我知道有点疼 但你得把眼睛睁开 |
[09:44] | Brody, hold her lines steady. Watch her I.V. | 布罗迪 把输液管拿稳了 |
[09:46] | Come on. Just a little further. | 加油 还有一点点 |
[09:53] | – Maybe we should stop? – Not yet. | -或许我们该停下 -还没到 |
[09:55] | We don’t stop until we get her to the edge of the bed | 我们不会停下 除非把她挪到床边 |
[09:57] | or reach her point of intolerance. | 或者到达她忍耐的极限 |
[09:58] | Point of intolerance? How will we know? | 忍耐的极限 我们怎么知道哪里是极限 |
[10:04] | Uh, i think that’s pretty clear. | 我觉得这挺明显的 |
[10:06] | Okay. We’re gonna let you relax now. | 来 我们休息一会 |
[10:07] | You did very, very well. | 你做得非常好 非常好 |
[10:10] | Let’s get her cleaned up. | 帮她擦干净 |
[10:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[10:13] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna need you to take the lead | 瑞秋·毕夏普的下个疗程 |
[10:28] | – on Rachel bishop’s next session. – Me? | -你来打主力 -我 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I have a full board, there’s a silver flood, | 对 我日程满了 今天有银潮 |
[10:33] | and if we miss a session, we have to stop the treatment. | 如果我们漏了一个疗程 就前功尽弃了 |
[10:36] | Well, would that really be so bad? | 那还会很糟吗 |
[10:41] | Do you have something you need to say? | 你想说什么就说吧 |
[10:42] | I… | 我… |
[10:44] | Don’t think I’m comfortable with this course of treatment. | 不认为我能接受这种治疗 |
[10:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:49] | We are obviously pushing her way past | 我们太着急了 我们要求她做的 |
[10:51] | what she can handle right now, and I just feel — | 明显超过她的极限了 我觉得… |
[10:53] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[10:54] | This protocol is extremely difficult. | 这个规章会很艰难 |
[10:57] | It feels traumatic. | 会让人痛不欲生 |
[10:58] | But you have to look at it like surgery. | 但是你得把它像手术一样对待 |
[11:00] | Surgery is traumatic. | 手术是痛苦的 |
[11:02] | It is so, so hard on the human body. | 它对于人的身体来说是难以承受的 |
[11:05] | But in most cases, it is a patient’s best chance to live, | 但是 它是病人最大活下去的机会 |
[11:09] | to be normal again, to heal. | 病人才能做个正常人 完全痊愈 |
[11:13] | This is Rachel’s chance to heal. | 这就是瑞秋痊愈的机会 |
[11:17] | While she vomits. | 但是她吐了 |
[11:21] | Find me when you’re done. | 做完了来找我 |
[11:22] | Portable x-ray tech to E.R. | 急救室需要便携式X光 |
[11:24] | Portable x-ray tech to e.R. | 急救室需要便携式X光 |
[11:31] | Excuse me, sweetheart. | 打扰一下 甜心 |
[11:32] | Oh. It’s Dr. Sweetheart. But what can I do for you? | 我是甜心医生 需要帮助吗 |
[11:34] | Well, my lady friend, Gabby Margraff, | 我的女朋友 盖比·马格拉夫 |
[11:37] | they said they were taking her for a P.T. | 她们说带她去做个PT |
[11:40] | or something or — or a p.P.? | 或者是叫PP |
[11:42] | – A C.T.? – That’s the ticket. | -是CT吗 -就是那个 |
[11:44] | Oh, boy. You know, I haven’t seen her since, but I-I — | 在车祸之后我还没看到她 但我 |
[11:47] | and I-I-I-I-I don’t want to be a bother, | 我不想麻烦别人 |
[11:50] | but nobody’s said anything. | 但没有人告诉我发生什么事情了 |
[11:52] | Okay, well, hold on. Let me see. | 好 等等 我看看 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah. Okay, so according to this, she’s still in C.T. | 找到了 上面说她还在做CT |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | Oh, okay, good, good. | 好 谢天谢地 |
[12:01] | Great. Is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[12:04] | Y-you got jell-o here, right? | 你们这里有果冻 对吗 |
[12:07] | We do. Indeed. | 有 |
[12:09] | Diaphragmatic contour is abnormal on the left. | 左侧的膈肌轮廓不太对劲 |
[12:12] | It could be a rupture. | 有可能出现了破裂 |
[12:13] | Any abdominal strain | 要是出现任何的腹部拉伤 |
[12:15] | and she could pop her guts right into her left lung. | 她的肠子可能会被射到肺里 |
[12:17] | I think there might be a splenic hematoma also, | 我觉得还有脾脏血肿 |
[12:20] | but I won’t know until I get in there. | 但我不能确定 除非开腹探查 |
[12:21] | Any way you can do it without a scar? | 开腹有可能不留下伤疤吗 |
[12:25] | We’ll do the best we can, Gabby, okay? You just sit tight. | 我们会尽力的 盖比 相信我们 |
[12:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | Um, no, I’m having flashbacks. | 没什么 我只是想到了些事情 |
[12:39] | Um…Sex flashbacks. | 性爱片段 |
[12:42] | Hey, Wilson, would you step outside, please? | 威尔逊 你能先出去一下吗 |
[12:48] | Okay, you were saying about the sex? | 好了 你说和性有关 |
[12:50] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[12:51] | There was so much sex. | 好多爱爱的片段 |
[12:53] | Hot, hot sex. | 很棒 很火辣的性爱 |
[12:56] | Everything hurts. | 我全身都在疼 |
[12:57] | My back, my hip, the top of my head. | 我的背 我的屁股 我的头顶 |
[13:00] | I feel like I’m 80. | 我感觉我像是八十岁了 |
[13:02] | Oh, my god. He’s an intern. | 我的天 他是个实习医生 |
[13:04] | Who does that? | 谁会上个实习生啊 |
[13:06] | Who screws the interns? What kind of person does that? | 谁会和实习生乱来啊 得什么人啊 |
[13:09] | The father of my children. | 我孩子们的父亲 |
[13:12] | Oh, Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[13:13] | Okay, I didn’t mean — you know I didn’t mean — I’m very sorry. | 我不是故意 你知道 我很抱歉 |
[13:16] | It’s fine. Just relax. | 没事 放松 |
[13:17] | You think you’re the first person | 你认为你是第一个 |
[13:18] | to have inappropriate work sex? | 和同事有不合适的性关系的人吗 |
[13:20] | We all do it all over the hospital. | 整间医院都这样 |
[13:22] | I mean, we even did it in here once. | 我们甚至在这里也做过一次 |
[13:27] | You know, i haven’t thought about it. | 我还没想到这点 |
[13:29] | Sex. | 性 |
[13:31] | I haven’t thought about it at all since… | 从那天之后我都没有想过 |
[13:35] | That last morning — | 那天早上 |
[13:36] | The morning of the day he died. | 他去世的那天早上 |
[13:41] | I’m a widow. | 我是变成寡妇了 |
[13:42] | Meredith, I’m so sorry. | 梅瑞狄斯 我很抱歉 |
[13:43] | We don’t have to talk about this. | 我们不用聊这个的 |
[13:45] | I’m — I can’t believe I even opened my stupid mouth. | 我都不知道我怎么开得了口的 |
[13:48] | Do you want me to get Alex or something? | 要不要我去找阿历克斯来 |
[13:50] | – I’m so sorry. – No, no. | -真的十分抱歉 -不用 |
[13:50] | It’s — it’s — I’m a widow. | 只是 只是 我是个寡妇 |
[13:54] | I mean, like in the books and the movies. | 就像书里和电影里一样 |
[13:55] | You don’t think that that happens, but it does. | 你不会预料到 但它就这样发生了 |
[13:58] | It’s just — I’m closed for business. | 只是 我退隐江湖了 |
[14:01] | Vagina city’s a ghost town. | 小妹妹空虚得像座鬼城 |
[14:03] | Orgasm train doesn’t roll through here anymore. | 高潮列车再也不会经过那里 |
[14:07] | That part of my life is over. | 我的性生活已死 |
[14:09] | You know, eventually, you’ll — when you’re ready — | 你知道 最终 等你准备好了… |
[14:12] | No. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[14:13] | It’s fine. | 我觉得还好 |
[14:15] | I’m okay. I’m good. | 我很好 |
[14:18] | So, tell me about the hot, hot sex with the hot intern | 来给我讲讲和热辣实习生的热辣性爱吧 |
[14:20] | and how he did you sideways | 他是怎么侧面上你的 |
[14:21] | because I am widow Grey, dead inside. | 我现在是寡妇格蕾 我心已死 |
[14:26] | Honey, no. | 亲爱的 不要 |
[14:27] | That is the saddest story I’ve ever heard. | 那简直是我听过的最悲惨的故事 |
[14:30] | Gabby. | 盖比 |
[14:31] | Honey, you’re breaking my heart. | 亲爱的 你让我伤心了 |
[14:33] | The orgasm train should never stop running. | 高潮列车才不会停止运行 |
[14:37] | I’ve had an orgasm every day since I was 15. | 我从十五岁开始天天都能来一发 |
[14:41] | Well, when I was 15, I was scrapbooking with my mom. | 我十五岁的时候还在和妈妈一起做剪贴簿 |
[14:45] | We had nine different kinds of glitter. | 我们有九种不同的亮片呢 |
[14:46] | Now, see, that is hot to me. | 看看 我听着都爽 |
[14:48] | Orgasms are wonderful. | 高潮太美妙了 |
[14:50] | I had two this morning before we got on the bus. | 今早上我们上巴士之前我还有过两次 |
[14:55] | – How long has he been down? – 10 minutes. | -他昏迷多久了 -十分钟 |
[14:57] | I ran through the acls v-fib protocol twice. | 我已经做了两次心颤和心动过速的急救方法了 |
[14:59] | Okay, charge to 200. | 好 充电到两百焦 |
[15:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:02] | He was having chest pains, so I gave him some nitro. | 他胸口疼 我给了他一些硝基 |
[15:03] | His B.P. bottomed out all at once. | 他的血压忽然就崩了 |
[15:05] | I’m worried he was on E.D. Meds. We asked him. | 我担心他在用助勃药物 我们问过他 |
[15:07] | Well, was he? Clear! | 那他有在用吗 离手 |
[15:08] | – What happened? – He insisted he wasn’t. | -怎么回事 -他坚持说他没有 |
[15:09] | We asked him several times. We told him what could happen. | 我们问过他几次 告诉了他可能的后果 |
[15:11] | – Clear! – He probably lied. | -离手 -他可能撒谎了 |
[15:12] | Why would he do that when we told him? | 我们都告诉他后果了他为什么还要撒谎 |
[15:14] | People can be stubborn, | 人有时候就这么冥顽不灵 |
[15:15] | even when it’s the worst thing for them. | 尽管这对他们没有半点好处 |
[15:17] | – We told him. – Time of death 12:19. | -我们告诉过他 -死亡时间十二点十九分 |
[15:20] | What do… | 那我们… |
[15:23] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[15:24] | You notify the morgue. | 通知停尸房 |
[15:26] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. Can you help me? | 打扰一下 能帮我个忙吗 |
[15:35] | They said my father was in the accident. | 他们说我的父亲也在事故中受伤了 |
[15:37] | Can you tell me where I can find him? | 你能告诉我在哪里能找到他吗 |
[15:39] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[15:40] | Edward Squire. Eddie. | 爱德华·斯奎尔 埃迪 |
[15:41] | He only answers to Eddie. | 你叫他埃迪 他才会答应 |
[15:47] | Uh…Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I…I should, uh — you know, I’m gonna — | 我得… 我要去… |
[15:51] | Let’s find someone who can talk to you — | 我们找个能帮助你的人吧 |
[15:52] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:54] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[15:56] | He, um…I’m really sorry, but I don’t think I should be — | 他 我很抱歉 但我不认为我应该 |
[16:00] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:04] | He h-had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作 |
[16:07] | Is he — is he all right? Can you take me to him? | 他 他还好吗 你能带我去见他吗 |
[16:09] | I-I can’t. I can’t. | 我 我不能 我不能 |
[16:10] | What do you mean you can’t? Just tell me where he is. | 你说你不能是什么意思 告诉我他在哪 |
[16:14] | Your father’s — he… | 你父亲 他… |
[16:17] | He passed away. | 他去世了 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:22] | We think he lied about the medication he was taking. | 我们认为他在药物历史上撒谎了 |
[16:23] | What are you talking about? He’s dead? | 你在说什么 他死了 |
[16:26] | – My father is dead? – Please just come with me. | -我父亲死了 -请跟我来 |
[16:27] | – And we can find someone who can — – Don’t you touch me! | -我们可以找人跟你 -别碰我 |
[16:32] | Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[16:33] | He said my father was dead, and he won’t tell me where he is! | 他说我父亲死了 又不告诉我他在哪 |
[16:35] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:36] | He said my dad was a liar. | 他说我父亲撒谎了 |
[16:38] | Sir, come sit down. | 先生 先坐下 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna tell you everything that happened | 我会告诉你发生了什么 |
[16:40] | and I will take you to your dad, okay? | 然后带你去见你父亲 好吗 |
[16:42] | Okay. Please, please. | 好 拜托了 |
[16:43] | – Get him a chair and bring him some water. – Right. | -给他找张椅子 倒点水来 -好 |
[16:47] | Thank you. That was — | 谢谢你 刚刚 |
[16:49] | What did you do? What did you say to him? | 你做了什么 你跟他说了什么 |
[16:51] | – Dr. Hunt, I — – What the hell did you say?! | -亨特医生 我 -你究竟说了什么 |
[16:57] | I thought the point of a singles cruise | 我以为单身邮轮的意义 |
[16:58] | was to meet other singles. | 就在于认识其他单身的人 |
[17:00] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:01] | Where do you think I met Gabby? | 你认为我是在哪里遇见盖比的 |
[17:03] | Five years ago almost to the day. | 五年前 大概也是今天 |
[17:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:07] | Absotively. | 就是这样 |
[17:09] | i didn’t even want to go. | 我本来不想去的 |
[17:10] | But my sister wouldn’t get off my back. | 但是我姐姐非逼着我去 |
[17:13] | “Go out, meet people. | 出去玩玩 认识些朋友 |
[17:14] | Don’t just sit at home in that chair.” | 别老坐在家里那张椅子上 |
[17:17] | Mm-hmm. It’s a nice chair? | 那一定是张好椅子吧 |
[17:18] | The best. | 最好的椅子 |
[17:20] | Oh, you press a button and your feet go up. | 按个钮 你的脚就抬起来了 |
[17:23] | And there’s a — there’s a warmer in the seat. | 还带加热器 |
[17:26] | And — and — and a little cubby for the remote. | 还有遥控的按摩器 |
[17:29] | Sounds like a dream. | 听起来很梦幻 |
[17:31] | Now I’m living a new dream. | 现在我有了新的梦幻生活 |
[17:33] | I got the chair. I got the girl. | 左拥椅子 右抱美人 |
[17:36] | Here, but let me show you something. | 来 我给你看个东西 |
[17:38] | Oh, Abe, this is all too sudden. | 亚伯 这太突然了 |
[17:40] | I barely know you. I just met you. | 我都不认识你 我才遇见你 |
[17:41] | You know, you’re a wise ass. | 你知道吗 你是个机灵鬼 |
[17:44] | But I — but I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[17:49] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[17:51] | Gabby’s beautiful. | 盖比也很漂亮 |
[17:53] | I was gonna propose on the boat. | 我准备在邮轮上跟她求婚的 |
[17:55] | On the third night, | 在第三晚 |
[17:56] | there’s this big dance in the main dining room. | 在主餐厅有个盛大的舞会 |
[17:59] | Huge ice sculptures and a dance band and everything. | 大冰雕 舞会乐队 其他种种 |
[18:02] | That’s where I first saw her. | 那是我们初遇的地方 |
[18:07] | The dress she was wearing. | 她当时穿的裙子 |
[18:11] | I got so dizzy, i-I just had to sit down. | 让我感到炫目 我得坐下 |
[18:15] | I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them — | 我闭了一会眼 等我睁开的时候 |
[18:19] | Oh, gosh dang it. | 该死 |
[18:21] | Abe, I’m so sorry. Duty calls. | 亚伯 我很抱歉 要工作了 |
[18:22] | Oh, you kidding? Go. | 你开玩笑吗 快走 |
[18:23] | You got more important things to do | 比起听我的故事 |
[18:25] | than to listen to my stories. | 你有更重要的事要做 |
[18:26] | I am getting the rest of that story. | 我还要听后续 |
[18:28] | I will be back A.S.A.P. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[18:29] | Bring another jell-o with you. | 再带个果冻来 |
[18:31] | Oh, okay. Um, wait, hold on. | 好吧 等等 等一下 |
[18:32] | Raspberry or lime? | 覆盆子还是青柠的 |
[18:33] | Surprise me. | 你来选 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:36] | Okay, Gabby, we’re going to put you under now, okay? | 盖比 我们要麻醉你了 |
[18:39] | – I need to tell Abe. – Abe is downstairs. | -我得告诉亚伯 -亚伯在楼下 |
[18:41] | We’re gonna tell him everything that’s going on. | 我们会随时通知他进展 |
[18:43] | No, I need to tell him. | 不 我要亲自告诉他 |
[18:44] | He’ll crap his pants if he thinks I’m in trouble. | 如果他觉得我有麻烦 会吓得拉裤子的 |
[18:47] | I can grab an intern to — | 我可以叫实习生去 |
[18:48] | Bless his heart, he may actually crap his pants. | 他心脏不好 弄不好真吓得拉在裤子里 |
[18:52] | He’s 90. | 他都90岁了 |
[18:54] | Okay, the sats are down to 87. | 好了 氧饱和下降到87了 |
[18:55] | Gabby, I’m gonna need you to take some deep breaths. | 盖比 你需要深呼吸几次 |
[18:58] | Let’s get her under right now. | 现在让她躺好 |
[18:59] | Wilson, go down and find someone to tell Abe | 威尔逊 下楼找人通知亚伯 |
[19:01] | that Gabby’s in surgery and she is just fine. | 盖比在做手术 一切都好 |
[19:04] | I was gonna scrub in. | 我本打算一起做手术呢 |
[19:05] | Wilson, we have enough hands here. | 威尔逊 这里人手够了 |
[19:06] | Go cover the pit. | 到楼下去帮忙 |
[19:09] | You’ll see him when you wake up. | 你醒来时就能见到他了 |
[19:11] | Listen, Rachel, I know this is hard, | 听我说 瑞秋 我知道这很困难 |
[19:13] | but this is how you’re gonna heal. | 但只有这样你才能好起来 |
[19:16] | Okay? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:18] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[19:22] | All right, let’s try for a step, Rachel. | 好的 试着走一步 瑞秋 |
[19:24] | Can you give me a step? | 能走一步试试吗 |
[19:25] | One step. | 走一步 |
[19:27] | You give me a step, you get in that chair, we can stop. | 你走出一步 走到椅子那里 我们就休息 |
[19:30] | Step, the chair, we stop. | 迈步 走到椅子 我们就停 |
[19:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:33] | Come on. We got you. | 加油 我们扶着你呢 |
[19:34] | You can do it. It’s okay. | 你能做到的 没问题 |
[19:36] | Come on. Step, chair, stop. | 加油 迈步 到椅子 停下 |
[19:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:39] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[19:39] | Step, chair, stop. | 迈步 到椅子 停下 |
[19:46] | That’s enough. That’s enough for now. | 够了 今天到此为止 |
[19:48] | Put her down. | 扶她躺下 |
[19:49] | Dr. Edwards? | 爱德华兹医生 |
[19:50] | That’s okay. That’s good, Rachel. | 没事的 做得很好 瑞秋 |
[19:52] | That’s really good. | 做得非常好 |
[19:53] | Let’s get you back to bed. Let’s get her in bed. | 我们扶你回床上 扶她躺下 |
[19:55] | We haven’t reached her point of intolerance. | 她还没到耐受极限 |
[19:57] | – Dr. Shep– – I said we’re done. | -谢博德医生说 -我说今天到此为止 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | Legs. | 她的腿 |
[20:02] | You did so good. | 你做得太好了 |
[20:05] | You did really good. | 你做得很棒 |
[20:07] | Really good, okay? | 很了不起 知道吗 |
[20:11] | Want to go grab some food with me? | 想去吃点东西吗 |
[20:12] | I have no appetite. | 没什么胃口 |
[20:14] | Shepherd’s making me torture a patient | 谢博德让我折磨一个刚做过 |
[20:15] | who just had brain surgery. | 脑部手术的病人 |
[20:17] | Because she likes you. | 因为她喜欢你 |
[20:18] | Got a funny way of showing it. | 表现方式略微怪异 |
[20:20] | At least she let’s you torture a patient. | 至少她还会选你折磨病人 |
[20:22] | Grey and Pierce just threw me out of the O.R. | 格蕾和皮尔斯把我从手术室里赶出来了 |
[20:24] | They hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[20:25] | You know, I need to be more like you. | 我更希望能想你 |
[20:27] | You make the system your bitch. | 你把整个系统都玩转了 |
[20:31] | If I could get an attending to look at me | 如果哪个主治医生对我 |
[20:32] | the way that Shepherd looks at you… | 能像谢博德对你那样 |
[20:37] | Okay, Rachel, Dr. Edwards said | 好了 瑞秋 爱德华兹医生说 |
[20:39] | that we just need to get you into this chair, | 我们只需要帮你走到椅子那里 |
[20:41] | so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这就开始吧 |
[20:43] | All right. | 一切就绪 |
[20:44] | Okay. Ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[20:47] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[20:48] | A word, please? | 借一步说话 |
[20:50] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:51] | Dr. Shepherd, | 谢博德医生 |
[20:52] | I was just about to get Rachel on her feet. | 我刚要帮瑞秋站起来 |
[20:54] | Where the hell is Edwards? | 爱德华兹跑哪儿去了 |
[20:57] | There were 40 passengers on the bus. | 公交车上有40名乘客 |
[20:59] | Eight of them died en route. | 8人死于途中 |
[21:00] | We’ve lost six in the E.R. already, | 急诊室里已经有4人死亡 |
[21:02] | and many more are in surgery | 还有很多人正在做手术 |
[21:05] | or in critical care in the I.C.U. | 或在重症监护室 生命垂危 |
[21:07] | All of these peoples’ families | 现在 这些人的家属正在 |
[21:09] | are on their way to this hospital right now. | 赶来医院的路上 |
[21:12] | When they get here, | 他们到达时 |
[21:13] | you will be responsible for informing them | 你们要负责通知这些人 |
[21:16] | that their loved ones have died. | 他们所爱的人已经离世 |
[21:18] | What? | 什么 |
[21:19] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[21:19] | Because after what I’ve seen today, | 因为就我今天所见 |
[21:22] | you clearly need the practice. | 你们显然需要加强练习 |
[21:23] | Now, there are four steps to this. | 做这件事 有四个步骤 |
[21:27] | Location, language, body language, and leave. | 选地点 谈话 使用肢体语言 离开 |
[21:31] | We think of them as the four l’s. | 我们称之为四要素 |
[21:34] | The first “L” — location. | 第一步 选地点 |
[21:36] | Bring them to a quiet, comfortable place | 把他们带到安静舒适的地方 |
[21:38] | where they won’t be disturbed. | 以免被外界打扰 |
[21:40] | Looking for the family of Nestor Rodriguez. | 谁是内斯托尔·罗德里格斯的家属 |
[21:42] | Family of Emma Pritchett? | 艾玛·普里切特的家属 |
[21:44] | June Napali? | 朱恩·拿帕里 |
[21:45] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[21:46] | Sir, can you come with me, please? | 先生 请你跟我来 |
[21:48] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:51] | Okay, here, let me — | 好吧 让我来帮… |
[21:52] | Get your damn hands off me. I can do it. | 别碰我 我自己能行 |
[21:55] | Next, language. | 下一步 谈话 |
[21:56] | We used all our capabilities. | 我们要尽己所能 |
[21:58] | Don’t sugarcoat it. | 不能太过婉转 |
[21:59] | Don’t leave anything open to interpretation. | 不要语焉不详 |
[22:01] | Unfortunately, we were unable to resuscitate him. | 很不幸 我们没能救活他 |
[22:03] | And despite our best efforts… | 虽然我们已经竭尽全力 |
[22:05] | You have to use the word “Died.” | 你们要说清楚 人已经死了 |
[22:07] | Franklin is no longer with us. | 富兰克林已经永远离开了我们 |
[22:10] | Grandpa left? Where’d he go? | 外公走了 他去哪里了 |
[22:12] | What? | 什么 |
[22:13] | Can we go there? | 我们能去找他吗 |
[22:14] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:16] | That’s not what I — | 我不是这个意思 |
[22:17] | Are you going to take us there now? | 你现在就带我们去找他吗 |
[22:21] | Third, body language. | 第三步 使用肢体语言 |
[22:22] | Often a comforting touch can help. | 通常 安慰的触碰比较有效 |
[22:24] | A hand on the arm or on the shoulder… | 握一下手臂或拍拍肩膀 |
[22:28] | …If it feels appropriate. | 如果合适的话 |
[22:30] | Grandpa’s in heaven now, sweetie, with your turtle. | 外公在天堂了 宝贝 有你的乌龟陪他 |
[22:35] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[22:38] | And finally, leave as soon as you’re able. | 最后一步 处理好后尽快离开 |
[22:40] | You’ve done what you came to do, so excuse yourself. | 你已经完成任务了 可以功成身退了 |
[22:42] | Get out. | 赶紧出去 |
[22:43] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[22:45] | We’re just gonna do this here. | 这次还是我扶你起来吧 |
[22:57] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[23:10] | Hey, who was monitoring this man? | 谁负责监护这个人 |
[23:12] | I checked him five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前查看过他 |
[23:14] | He was fine. | 他那时还好好的 |
[23:15] | Oh, Abe. | 可怜的亚伯 |
[23:26] | I cannot fathom what possessed you | 我想不通你到底着了什么魔 |
[23:28] | to abandon your pa– my patient. | 竟然能抛弃你的…不…我的病人 |
[23:30] | – Dr. Shepherd — – Why are you talking? | -谢博德医生 -你插什么话 |
[23:32] | No one is talking to you. | 没人跟你说话 |
[23:34] | You, speak. | 你 说 |
[23:35] | I did not abandon her. Dr. Wilson is an excellent — | 我没有抛弃她 威尔逊医生是一个出色的 |
[23:38] | I didn’t choose Wil– I chose you. | 我没有选威尔逊 我选了你 |
[23:41] | I gave you specific instructions. | 我给了你明确的指示 |
[23:43] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t put Rachel through that. | 抱歉 我不能让瑞秋经历那种痛苦 |
[23:46] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[23:47] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 你心软 你有道理 |
[23:51] | Edwards, why? | 爱德华兹 到底为什么 |
[23:52] | There has to be a good reason why, | 你一定得编个好点的理由 |
[23:55] | because you are too smart for this. | 因为你不可能犯这种低级错误 |
[23:58] | So, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:02] | Look… | 听我说 |
[24:05] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[24:06] | I was in a clinical trial for sickle cell anemia. | 因患镰状细胞性贫血被临床试验对象 |
[24:09] | – What? – I was 5. | -什么 -我那时只有5岁 |
[24:11] | They held me down, the nurses and the doctors, | 医生和护士 他们把我按倒 |
[24:15] | sticking me with needles and taking my bone marrow. | 给我扎针 抽取骨髓 |
[24:18] | You can’t imagine the pain. | 你想象不到有多痛 |
[24:21] | And my mom would be saying over and over, | 我妈妈不断地对我说 |
[24:24] | “Honey, it’s for your own good. It’s for your own good.” | “宝贝 这是为你好 为了治好你” |
[24:27] | I screamed and I kicked and I fought, | 我尖叫 踢打 反抗 |
[24:30] | and so sometimes they would strap me to the table, | 所以有时他们会用带子把我捆在工作台上 |
[24:34] | which they were right to do. | 这样方便他们操作 |
[24:36] | For my own good. | 说什么为了我好 |
[24:38] | I was 5. | 我才5岁 |
[24:40] | I felt like I was being punished for something that I didn’t do, | 我感觉自己什么没有做错 |
[24:44] | for something that was inside of me. | 只因为生病 而受到惩罚 |
[24:47] | And I’m not gonna do that to somebody else. | 我不会对别人做同样的事 |
[24:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:52] | I can’t. I won’t. | 我做不到 也不会去做 |
[24:56] | Hey, Hunt,I need to find a patient — Gabby Margraff. | 亨特 我要找一个病人 盖比·马格拉夫 |
[24:59] | Oh, she’s in surgery with Grey and Pierce. | 格蕾和皮尔斯正在给她做手术 |
[25:01] | – What do you need? – I need to tell her | -你找她有事吗 -我要告诉她 |
[25:02] | her boyfriend’s dead. | 她的男朋友死了 |
[25:04] | He coded in the hallway. | 他在走廊里去世了 |
[25:05] | Well, how did he — | 他怎么突然 |
[25:05] | I mean, he’s 90. | 他都90岁了 |
[25:08] | Could’ve been a stroke or an M.I. | 可能死于中风或心肌梗塞 |
[25:10] | He just fell asleep and — | 他在睡梦里就去了 |
[25:11] | Robbins, I’m sorry. | 罗宾斯 我很遗憾 |
[25:14] | We’ll take care of it, okay? | 我们会处理好的 |
[25:17] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[25:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[25:58] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[25:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:00] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[26:02] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. I don’t even know why I’m crying. | 我不知道 我也不知道自己为什么哭 |
[26:07] | He wasn’t — he wasn’t even my patient. | 他不是 他甚至都不是我的病人 |
[26:10] | He wasn’t even a-a baby. | 他也不是个孩子 |
[26:12] | He was 90. | 他都90岁了 |
[26:13] | Who was 90? | 谁90岁了 |
[26:15] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[26:16] | He was…In love. | 他在恋爱中 |
[26:20] | He met the love of his life when he was 85, | 他85岁时才遇到此生挚爱 |
[26:25] | and he was gonna propose to her. | 他还打算像她求婚 |
[26:28] | But he died. | 可是他死了 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[26:31] | God, I felt like I could talk to him forever. | 天啊 我觉得我可以和他聊一辈子 |
[26:35] | He made me feel like — | 他让我觉得 |
[26:38] | You know, I-I never really believed | 知道吗 我从来没有真正相信过 |
[26:40] | that I’d find love again. | 我还会爱上别人 |
[26:43] | Not anything real or true. | 一切都那么不真实 |
[26:45] | I thought that I had it and I screwed it up, | 我想 我曾经拥有过 但却被我毁掉了 |
[26:48] | And that was over. | 一切都结束了 |
[26:50] | Then he was madly in love at 85, | 他竟然在85岁时疯狂恋爱了 |
[26:54] | and that is proof that there is — | 这也证明了 |
[26:57] | There is more love out there. | 爱的机会比我想象的多 |
[27:00] | Callie might’ve found hers and I can find mine, | 凯丽也许已经找到她的爱人了 我也能找到我的 |
[27:02] | even if it’s in 60 years. | 即便这需要花60年的时间 |
[27:07] | I don’t want to find a new soul mate | 我不想到90岁时才重新找到 |
[27:08] | when I’m 90! | 灵魂伴侣 |
[27:10] | I met mine already and he wants a divorce. | 我已经找到了 可他要跟我离婚 |
[27:16] | Aww, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | This is about me. | 我是在说自己 |
[27:23] | This isn’t about you. | 和你没关系 |
[27:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:28] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那算怎么回事 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:31] | I didn’t mean for you to get thrown under the bus like that. | 我没想到会把你牵扯进来 |
[27:33] | I don’t care about that. | 那些我才不在乎 |
[27:35] | How could you make up a story like that? | 你怎么能编出那样的故事 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:39] | Working the system is one thing. | 玩转系统是一回事 |
[27:41] | You want to tell a little lie to get your labs run faster, great. | 你为了更快拿到检测报告 撒撒小谎倒也无妨 |
[27:44] | I-I’m on board. | 我不反对 |
[27:45] | But that, what you did in there, | 但刚才 你编的故事 |
[27:48] | The violin you played for Dr. Shepherd, you can’t do that. | 骗得谢博德医生团团转 你不能那么做 |
[27:51] | You can’t manipulate someone like that. | 你不能把人玩弄于鼓掌 |
[27:53] | You crossed a line. | 你太过分了 |
[27:55] | Don’t you even have a conscience? | 你难道不会良心不安吗 |
[28:02] | Well, it worked, so maybe I’m better off without one. | 反正挺管用 所以良心不要也罢 |
[28:14] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[28:16] | I…You were helping out a friend. | 我 你是在帮朋友 |
[28:18] | I overreacted. | 我反应过度了 |
[28:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[28:23] | If I’d known about Edwards, | 如果我够了解爱德华兹的话 |
[28:25] | I would’ve approached the whole thing differently. | 整件事我就会有不同的处理方法 |
[28:29] | We’re — | 我们 |
[28:31] | We’re having this thing at the house tonight. | 我们今晚在家里搞派对 |
[28:33] | You two should come. | 你们两个来玩吧 |
[28:35] | There’s gonna be food, booze. | 有吃有喝 |
[28:39] | She could probably use it. | 她可能喜欢来 |
[28:46] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[28:48] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[28:50] | Stephanie’s a liar. | 斯蒂芬妮是个骗子 |
[28:52] | She was never sick. | 她从没生过病 |
[28:53] | She made the whole thing up. | 整件事都是她编出来的 |
[28:57] | Check the drains for blood every two hours | 每两小时检查一次血液引流管 |
[28:59] | – and page me when she’s awake. – Okay. | -她醒后传呼我 -好的 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna go let Abe know. | 我去通知亚伯 |
[29:03] | Oh, okay. Oh, my god. He’s here. | 好的 我的天啊 他来这里了 |
[29:04] | – What? Who? – He’s here. | -什么 谁 -他来了 |
[29:05] | He’s here, and he’s hot. Oh, my god. Help me. | 他来了 他好帅 天啊 帮帮我 |
[29:07] | Save me. Help. | 救命 帮忙 |
[29:08] | Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生 |
[29:10] | What does he want? | 他想要干嘛 |
[29:11] | What do you want? | 你有何贵干 |
[29:13] | Is that your patient, Gabby Margraff? | 那是你的病人吗 盖比·马格拉夫 |
[29:16] | Why? | 是又怎样 |
[29:16] | Why? | 什么事 |
[29:18] | I’m supposed to notify her that her husband’s died. | 我来告知 她先生去世了 |
[29:24] | They — they were not married. | 他们没结婚 |
[29:27] | They were just shacking up. | 他们只是同居而已 |
[29:28] | Okay, but he — | 好的 但是他 |
[29:29] | He put her down as next of kin on his forms, so — | 他表格中家属一栏填的是她的名字 所以 |
[29:31] | W-why are you — you are an intern. | 为什么你 你只是个实习生啊 |
[29:33] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[29:35] | Yeah, she’s not your patient. | 是啊 她又不是你的病人 |
[29:36] | This isn’t your job. Who sent you up here? | 这不该你负责 谁让你上来的 |
[29:38] | Dr. Hunt ordered me. It’s a teaching thing. | 亨特医生让我做的 是教学计划 |
[29:39] | – I know the four l’s. – You know what? | -我知道四要素 -你先等下 |
[29:41] | Stop talking. Four l’s? | 别说了 四要素 |
[29:44] | She’s not even your patient. Don’t touch her! | 她甚至都不是你的病人 别碰她 |
[29:45] | Don’t go near her! I’ll deal with Hunt! | 别靠近她 我去跟亨特说 |
[29:48] | Geez, what’s her problem? | 天啊 她生什么气 |
[29:49] | It’s not like I want to be doing this. | 又不是我想要做这个事 |
[29:51] | Her problem is that there are rules | 她生气是因为 凡事要按规矩 |
[29:54] | and…boundaries. | 也有界限 |
[29:57] | And some people think that you can just ignore all those rules, | 而有的人就觉得可以无视规则 |
[30:00] | that you can cross those boundaries, | 还可以肆意越界 |
[30:02] | that just because protocol is broken once in a whi– | 因为破坏纪录只需要一下子 |
[30:04] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:05] | Once! | 一次 |
[30:07] | Once. | 一次足矣 |
[30:08] | That the rules go out the window, but they don’t, okay? | 规矩不会无故消失的 好吗 |
[30:11] | Her problem is that hot people should know | 她生气是因为 长得帅的人应该知道 |
[30:14] | tThat just because a person does something that is reckless | 就因为有的人行事轻率冲动 |
[30:18] | and likes it | 也喜欢这感觉 |
[30:19] | does not mean that they are going to | 但并不意味着他们会 |
[30:20] | keep doing that thing, okay? | 一直这样下去 懂吗 |
[30:22] | Her problem is that maybe she is tired of | 她生气也许是因为她 |
[30:26] | scrapbooking and glitter, | 做简报和撒金粉 |
[30:27] | but she does not know who she is anymore, | 可她也不太认识自己了 |
[30:29] | and everyone needs to just give her the space to figure it out | 大家都需要给她留点空间 让她想清楚 |
[30:34] | and stop asking her questions | 不要总追问她 |
[30:35] | and talking about jumbo condoms. | 也不要谈起大号安全套 |
[30:37] | That… | 这 |
[30:40] | is Meredith’s problem. | 就是梅瑞迪斯生气的原因 |
[30:43] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[30:45] | – Yeah, I think that — – Okay, good. | -明白 我想 -好的 很好 |
[30:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:51] | Dr. Shepherd, I promise you — | 谢博德医生 我向你保证 |
[30:52] | I’ve heard enough. | 我不想听你说了 |
[30:52] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[30:54] | Grey tell you that I subbed in for her class this morning? | 格蕾告诉你我早上替她上解剖课了吗 |
[30:58] | And I think I did the neuro department proud. | 我可是把神经科很夸了一顿 |
[31:00] | Dr. Webber, as residency directory, | 韦伯医生 作为住院医生指导 |
[31:03] | You should know… | 你有权知道 |
[31:06] | …Dr. Edwards abandoned a patient this afternoon, | 爱德华兹医生今天下午抛弃了一名患者 |
[31:08] | and when questioned about it, she lied to my face. | 当受到质疑时 她对我当面撒谎 |
[31:11] | A truly offensive lie about being sick as a kid, | 捏造事实说自己小时候生病 |
[31:14] | and I bought it. | 而我居然信了 |
[31:16] | I… | 我 |
[31:18] | I believed you. | 我相信了你 |
[31:21] | – She told me — – Dr. Shepherd. | -她对我说 -谢博德医生 |
[31:26] | What do you want me to do here? | 你想让我怎么处理 |
[31:29] | She doesn’t believe me on her own. | 她自己不相信而已 |
[31:36] | When she applied to this program, | 在她申请这个项目时 |
[31:37] | I got a call from Keith Wagner at Saint Jude’s. | 我曾接到圣裘德的吉斯·瓦格纳打来的电话 |
[31:40] | That sickle cell trial was a milestone in his career. | 他说镰状细胞试验是他事业上的里程碑 |
[31:44] | Wanted to tell me how proud he was of her | 他想告诉我 他为她感到骄傲 |
[31:46] | and how lucky we’d be to have her. | 能有她参与是件幸运的事 |
[31:48] | Hers was one of the few success stories | 她是试验中极少的 |
[31:50] | to come out of that trial. | 成功案例 |
[31:52] | I don’t understand why Wilson told me you lied. | 我不明白为什么威尔逊告诉我你说谎了 |
[31:55] | Because Wilson doesn’t know. | 因为威尔逊不知道 |
[31:57] | because I don’t talk about it anymore, | 因为我不想再提起了 |
[31:59] | because I’m not a patient anymore. | 因为我不再是个病人了 |
[32:00] | I am a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[32:02] | And when I do talk about it, I only tell people I can trust. | 而且 我只会对信任的人提起这件事 |
[32:10] | Why didn’t she just — | 她为什么不 |
[32:12] | Why didn’t she just tell me to confirm the story with you? | 为什么她不直接让我跟你核实 |
[32:16] | Why did she let me — god. | 她怎么就让我 天啊 |
[32:21] | How many hours? | 你们共度过多少小时 |
[32:23] | How many days? | 相处了多少天 |
[32:24] | How many surgeries have you spent with Edwards? | 你和斯蒂芬妮一起做过多少台手术 |
[32:29] | She’s been your right hand. | 她就像你的左膀右臂 |
[32:30] | So why was it so easy to question her integrity | 为什么你会因为一个不太了解的医生 |
[32:32] | based on the word of a doctor you hardly knew? | 说的几句话就怀疑她的诚信呢 |
[32:41] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | – Keep him in N.P.O. – Hunt. | -让他禁食 -亨特 |
[32:49] | What the hell is going on? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[32:50] | – Sorry? – I have an intern who says | -什么 -一个实习生说 |
[32:51] | you sent him upstairs to tell my patient — | 你派他上楼 通知我的病人 |
[32:53] | I did. I’m giving them a crash course in breaking bad news. | 没错 我在给他们恶补 如何宣布坏消息 |
[32:56] | – They need it. – Oh, a crash course. | -他们需要学习 -速成班啊 |
[32:57] | Is that how this goes? No, it’s not how this goes. | 就这样说吗 不 绝对不是这样的 |
[33:00] | That is not how this works. | 不是这样通知家属的 |
[33:01] | Grey, this is a teaching hospital. | 格蕾 这是间教学医院 |
[33:03] | We teach from experience. | 我们依据经验教学 |
[33:04] | Now, I’ve given them the four l’s — | 现在我教给他们四要素 |
[33:05] | The four l’s are not enough. | 只有四要素是不够的 |
[33:06] | These interns, they need a lot more. | 这些实习生 要学的还很多 |
[33:08] | Of course they need more. That’s why they have to do it. | 他们当然有很多要学 所以才让他们去练习 |
[33:10] | They have to… | 他们需要 |
[33:12] | experience it. | 经历过才明白 |
[33:14] | They have to live it. | 他们要记在心里 |
[33:15] | And to learn it, they have to be up close and personal with it. | 要想学好 他们必须亲自和家属近距离接触 |
[33:20] | When you walk into a room | 当你走进一间屋子 |
[33:21] | to tell someone that their loved one has died, | 告诉某人 她们所爱之人已经离世 |
[33:24] | it’s more than just a list of bullet points you’ve memorized. | 只记住几个要点 机械背出是万万不行的 |
[33:30] | Yours is the face they will remember | 他们的余生 将铭记 |
[33:32] | for the rest of their life. | 你的样貌 |
[33:34] | They were fine before they met you. | 在他们见到你之前 一切都好 |
[33:36] | They picked up their children from school, | 他们刚从学校接孩子放学 |
[33:38] | they made dinner, and they got a call. | 做了晚饭 然后接到电话 |
[33:42] | The police showed up at their door and brought them here | 警察出现在家门前 并把他们带到医院 |
[33:46] | with those children to this room | 他们带着孩子来到这间屋子 |
[33:49] | so that you can give them the worst news of their entire life. | 让你们对他们说出这辈子最糟糕的消息 |
[33:55] | You are changing this person’s life forever. | 你们将改变这个人的一生 |
[33:58] | You are responsible for this moment. | 你们应该对这一刻负责 |
[34:02] | For the instant that person | 是你 将一位妻子 |
[34:05] | goes from wife to widow is you. | 瞬间变成了寡妇 |
[34:08] | All you. Nobody but you. | 责任全在你 无人可替 |
[34:11] | So, this person isn’t an inconvenience. | 所以 这个人对你们来说不是负担 |
[34:13] | They are not a box on a list to be checked off. | 不是表格上待划掉的任务 |
[34:17] | You are a part of their life now. | 现在开始 你们会成为他们生命中的一部分 |
[34:20] | Your words, your face. | 你说的话 你的样貌 将被铭记 |
[34:23] | So take that seriously | 所以 要认真对待 |
[34:25] | and recognize the importance of your role. | 意识到自己的角色有多重要 |
[34:29] | And respect the fact that that person’s pain | 并且尊重这个事实 那就是 家属的痛苦 |
[34:31] | is the biggest thing in the room. | 是这个房间里最重要的事 |
[34:34] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[34:53] | It’s not closed forever, right? | 不是永远结束了 对吗 |
[34:56] | The orgasm train will chug into the station again. | 高潮列车还会开进站的 |
[34:59] | It just… | 只是 |
[35:01] | I’m just not wondering what’s out there. | 我只是好奇 今后会如何 |
[35:05] | Not feeling like I’m missing anything. | 并不觉得怀念令人伤感 |
[35:07] | I’ve had that great, amazing love. | 我曾拥有过那般波澜壮阔的爱情 |
[35:10] | And that part’s behind me now, | 而那已经成为过去时了 |
[35:11] | and I have the kids and you guys and surgery, and… | 我现在有孩子 有你们 还有手术 而且 |
[35:17] | …I’m happy. | 我很幸福 |
[35:18] | And I never thought I would be again and I am. | 我本以为再不会有幸福了 但我确实如此 |
[35:23] | And that’s all I need. | 有这些就足够了 |
[35:30] | So, you just need to watch those lines just like before. | 你只要像以前一样看着那些线就好 |
[35:34] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:42] | There you go. | 好了 站起来了 |
[35:43] | There you go. | 站好了 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:46] | I know this sucks. | 我知道这很难 |
[35:48] | But we’re gonna get you in that chair, okay? | 但我们会帮你走到椅子那里的 好吗 |
[35:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:57] | Go on. Keep hitting me. | 继续 接着打我 |
[35:59] | Keep hitting me. We’re almost there. | 接着打我 我们快走到了 |
[36:01] | Keep hitting me. Focus on that. | 继续打我 精神集中在这件事 |
[36:02] | Focus on that. | 注意力放在这里 |
[36:05] | You don’t stop now until we get you into this chair. | 不走到椅子不能停 |
[36:08] | Come on. You’re almost there, Rachel. | 加油 马上走到了 蕾切尔 |
[36:10] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:12] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[36:13] | I know. You’re almost there. | 我知道你马上就走到了 |
[36:15] | You’re almost there. | 马上就走到了 |
[36:17] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:18] | Come on, Rachel. Just one step. | 加油 瑞秋 只差一步 |
[36:20] | There you go. | 好了 成功 |
[36:20] | Okay. Good. Good. | 好的 很好 很好 |
[36:22] | Good job, Rachel. You did good. | 做得好 瑞秋 很棒 |
[36:26] | It’s okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 你很好 |
[36:30] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[36:34] | I need to step out for just a moment. | 我要出去一小会儿 |
[36:38] | You did good. | 你做到了 |
[36:43] | You did it. Good job. | 你成功了 做得好 |
[36:51] | That was excellent. | 你刚才表现很棒 |
[36:53] | You saw? | 你看到了 |
[36:56] | I did. | 看到了 |
[36:58] | Very, very well done. | 做得超乎寻常的好 |
[37:01] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry… that I didn’t believe you. | 抱歉 我没能相信你 |
[37:14] | I should have. | 我本该相信你的 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Wait, aren’t you supposed to be throwing a party right now? | 等等 你现在不应该在家里开派对吗 |
[37:29] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[37:34] | Deluca. | 德卢卡 |
[37:35] | Hey, look, I’m — I’m sorry, okay? | 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[37:37] | I didn’t mean to cross boundaries or not do my job, | 我并非故意越界 或者不好好工作 |
[37:39] | and I clearly pissed you off and Dr. Grey. | 显然我惹恼了你和格蕾医生 |
[37:42] | So I’m sorry, and if it’s about last night, I’m — | 我很抱歉 还有 如果是关于昨晚 我 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:53] | Actually, I was — I was coming to apologize to you. | 其实 我是来跟你道歉的 |
[37:58] | That yelling was not about today. | 当时朝你发火不是因为今天的事 |
[38:01] | It was about last night. | 是因为昨晚 |
[38:03] | Yeah, I knew that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[38:05] | Right, well, um… | 怎么说呢 |
[38:07] | Last night is not going to happen again. | 昨晚的事不会再发生 |
[38:11] | It was very nice. | 虽然很美好 |
[38:13] | Was better than nice. | 其实好得不得了 |
[38:15] | But…I don’t do this. | 但我不想这样 |
[38:18] | Hey, look, I don’t — I don’t do this, either, okay? | 我也不想这样的 好吗 |
[38:20] | I don’t. But at the bar, you were just so — | 毫无打算 但在酒吧里 你只是太迷人了 |
[38:22] | You were so– also. | 你也非常有魅力 |
[38:24] | And, uh…You’re — you’re very… | 你非常美 |
[38:28] | Thank you. Uh, so are you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[38:29] | So, uh, it was — it was a slip. | 所以说 只是个意外 |
[38:32] | Right. I get it. | 没错 我懂了 |
[38:33] | And, uh, you know what? I agree. | 我同意你说的 |
[38:35] | Okay, it — it never happened. | 好吧 就当没发生过 |
[38:38] | Deleted. | 已经忘了 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | There are some things in life that simply can’t be avoided. | 生活中有一些事注定会发生 |
[39:15] | No matter how uncomfortable they make us, | 无论令我们感到多不舒服 |
[39:26] | and there can be rewards in | 迈步走出舒适地带 |
[39:28] | stepping outside of your comfort zone. | 总会有额外收获 |
[39:48] | Even when the thought of it makes us want to puke. | 即使想到不舒服的事会让我们想吐 |
[39:51] | No,, those are for the guests. | 不能吃 这些是给客人的 |
[39:52] | Yeah, we came early to eat the best part. | 是啊 我们早来就是为了抢好吃的 |
[39:57] | Hey, where’s Maggie? | 麦琪去哪儿了 |
[39:58] | She was supposed to be here with the ice | 她应该带着冰块回来 |
[39:59] | and people are already showing up. | 大家都到齐了 |
[40:00] | Maggie got held up at work. She said she’s on her way. | 麦琪医院有事走不开 她说已经在路上了 |
[40:04] | The dryer finished a little bit early, | 烘干机停得有点早 |
[40:05] | but the tablecloth’s still damp. | 可是桌巾还有点潮 |
[40:09] | It’s fine. Just put it on the table. | 没关系 铺桌子上就行了 |
[40:10] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | -没关系 -好的 |
[40:11] | Even when we want nothing more | 即使我们一无所求 |
[40:12] | than to run screaming for the hills. | 只想笑对生活起伏 |
[40:16] | oh, is that Jackson? | 那是杰克森吗 |
[40:17] | No, it’s Callie. | 不 是凯丽 |
[40:19] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:20] | I didn’t know her new girlfriend was a redhead. | 我都不知道她的新女友是有一头红发 |
[40:22] | Oh, no. I-I need more liquor. I’m not ready. | 不行 我得多喝点酒 我还没准备好 |
[40:30] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[40:33] | That’s why people like to say | 所以人们才喜欢说 一件事 |
[40:34] | what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 若不能摧毁你 就会令你更坚强 |
[40:39] | – Welcome. – Hi, Meredith. This is Penny. | -欢迎你们 -梅瑞迪斯 这是佩妮 |
[40:45] | The call to not get a head C.T. Was a bad call. | 不做脑CT这个决定 真是太糟糕了 |
[40:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[40:48] | It was my job to save him and I failed. | 本该由我来救活他 可是我失败了 |
[40:52] | Honey, this is Meredith. | 亲爱的 这是梅瑞迪斯 |
[40:55] | But I brought some wine. | 我带了点酒 |
[40:56] | But sometimes… | 但有些时候 |
[40:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:00] | …Those people don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. | 那些人所说的 全都不知所谓 |