时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Every surgeon is trained to look for problems. | 外科医生受训是为了找到病因 |
[00:06] | To look at a person and say, “What’s wrong with you?” | 看到病患就要问 “你哪里不舒服” |
[00:08] | Where am I supposed to be now? | 我现在去哪 |
[00:11] | You can come with me. | 跟我走 |
[00:12] | Cross. | 克劳斯 |
[00:14] | Drunk or deranged. | 去看看那个人 |
[00:15] | Find out which. | 是喝醉了还是精神恍惚 |
[00:17] | Sir. Hi. | 先生 你好 |
[00:19] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:21] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:22] | You guys called me. | 是你们打电话叫我来的 |
[00:27] | We’re trained to foresee | 我们受训也为了预测 |
[00:28] | the ugliest possible outcome. | 最可怕的结果 |
[00:29] | She actually said — | 斯蒂芬妮竟然说 |
[00:31] | Steph said I’m not as good a surgeon as she is. | 她说 我做外科医生不如她好 |
[00:35] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[00:37] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[00:37] | Yeah, but is that the perception? | 我知道 但难道是我的错觉么 |
[00:38] | Do attendings just automatically go to anyone but me? | 主治医生们好像就是对我视而不见啊 |
[00:41] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[00:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[00:51] | Oh, my god! Mr. Jaffee! | 天啊 是杰菲先生 |
[00:54] | When your job is to make people better, | 当你的工作是让人变得更好 |
[00:56] | you’re automatically inclined to look for the worst in them. | 你就会不自觉地想找到他们不足的地方 |
[01:01] | Wilson, I have three kids. | 威尔逊 我有三个孩子 |
[01:03] | Three. | 三个 |
[01:04] | Do you have any idea how little sleep I get? | 你知道我有多睡眠不足么 |
[01:08] | Mr. Jaffee? | 杰菲先生 |
[01:11] | Are you sure – you don’t want to just sleep? | 你确定吗 你不想睡了 |
[01:14] | You cannot keep this up. | 你坚持不下去了 |
[01:15] | Grey is killing you. | 格蕾快整死你了 |
[01:16] | I know, but I can’t think of that right now. | 我知道 但我现在懒得想 |
[01:20] | ’cause right now, I’m in a bed. | 因为现在我躺在床上 |
[01:22] | A comfy, comfy bed… | 超级舒服的床 |
[01:26] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[01:32] | Did you just fall asleep? | 你这是睡着了么 |
[01:34] | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 来电 | |
[01:35] | Got it! | 来了 |
[01:36] | Wha– | 什么 |
[01:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:41] | Of course it is. | 还真是睡觉了 |
[01:42] | – Yeah. – of course it is. | -来了 -还真的睡了 |
[01:43] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[01:45] | No, absolutely. Absolutely I can. | 没问题 当然 我当然能来 |
[01:48] | No, of course. | 当然没关系 |
[01:49] | Who’s Mr. Jaffee? | 杰菲先生是谁 |
[01:51] | Simon Jaffee. End-stage renal disease. | 西蒙·杰菲 晚期肾病 |
[01:53] | He’s been on dialysis for the last 18 months | 过去18个月里他一直在做透析 |
[01:55] | Waiting for a transplant donor. | 还在等移植器官 |
[01:57] | Why so long? | 还没等到么 |
[01:58] | Antibodies. | 因为有抗体 |
[01:58] | He needs a six-antigen match — | 他需要6种抗原配型 |
[02:00] | an impossible match until tonight. | 简直不可能 昨晚才成功配型 |
[02:02] | It’s — we’ve been looking forever. | 以为要等一辈子呢 |
[02:04] | It’s like finding the holy grail. | 仿佛在寻找传说中的圣杯 |
[02:05] | Blake, when was Mr. Jaffee’s last round of dialysis? | 布莱克 杰菲先生最后一轮透析是在什么时候 |
[02:08] | Oh, looking… | 我在查 |
[02:10] | He was at the dialysis center two days ago. | 他两天前去过透析中心 |
[02:12] | Electrolytes and renal labs were within expected limits, so… | 电解质和肾脏检查结果未超标 |
[02:16] | I’ve been on his case since I was an intern. | 我从实习生起就跟他的病例 |
[02:17] | I’m so sorry, Dr. Grey. I will catch up. | 抱歉 格雷医生 我会跟进的 |
[02:20] | It’s okay, Blake. | 没关系 布莱克 |
[02:20] | Do the best you can, | 你尽力就好 |
[02:21] | and ask Wilson if you have any questions. | 有问题就问威尔逊 |
[02:26] | Oh, there are my girls. | 给我治病的好姑娘们 |
[02:27] | Mr. Jaffee, it’s so good to see you. | 杰菲先生 见到你太好了 |
[02:30] | Where are the grandkids? | 你的孙辈们呢 |
[02:31] | I haven’t even called them yet. | 我还没给他们打电话 |
[02:32] | I-I-I wanted to wait until I knew it was a sure thing. | 我想等到事情确定了再告诉他们 |
[02:36] | So… | 那么 |
[02:38] | Is it true? | 是真的了 |
[02:39] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[02:40] | We found you a kidney. | 我们给你找到肾脏了 |
[02:49] | Thanks again for breakfast. | 多谢你的早餐 |
[02:50] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[02:53] | This was his last night in my house. | 这是他住在我家的最后一晚 |
[02:56] | You just made the man pancakes. | 你刚给他做了煎饼 |
[02:57] | Because I am a benevolent leader and good host. | 因为我是个善心的领导还是个好主人 |
[03:00] | And I’ve been waiting for this thing to resolve itself. | 我一直等着这件事能自然解决 |
[03:02] | It has not. | 但并没有 |
[03:03] | This job is stressful. | 我工作压力很大 |
[03:05] | I need to go home at night and be alone with my husband. | 晚上回家后我就只想和丈夫共度二人时光 |
[03:07] | Well, I-I agree with that, | 这我同意 |
[03:09] | But — but — | 但是 |
[03:10] | Miranda, he ‘s my friend, all right? | 米兰达 他是我的朋友 知道吗 |
[03:12] | And he’s my boss. | 他还是我领导 |
[03:13] | I’m your boss, too. And his boss. | 我才是你的领导 也是他的领导 |
[03:14] | I’m all your bosses. | 你们俩都得听我的 |
[03:16] | If you want your wife back, take care of your business… | 如果你还想赢回老婆芳心 就自己处理好 |
[03:19] | Today. | 今天就办 |
[03:21] | So, I’m just wondering if maybe we should rethink | 我刚才在想 我们是否该重新考虑一下 |
[03:22] | the resident-rotation system. | 住院医生轮转制度 |
[03:25] | I mean, – make sure that our residents | 我的意思是 要确保住院医师 |
[03:26] | get an equal opportunity on every specialty. | 跟跟每个科室的主治医生 |
[03:29] | Isn’t that happening? | 现在不就是这样吗 |
[03:30] | Well, there’s a danger that our residents | 现在住院医生有可能 |
[03:31] | are being monopolized by a single attending. | 一直只跟某一位主治医师 |
[03:33] | – She’s talking about Blake. – You know what? | -她就是指布莱克 -知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:36] | – This is not your busi– – isn’t Blake with grey? | -这不关你的事 -布莱克不是跟着格蕾吗 |
[03:37] | Yes, and she has been since she got here. | 没错 她自从来这里就一直跟着格蕾 |
[03:38] | I worry she’s not getting a full education. | 我担心她接受的教学不全面 |
[03:40] | And Grey is — | 而格蕾 |
[03:43] | She’s — she’s running her ragged. | 格蕾快让她累死了 |
[03:46] | Residency runs you ragged. | 住院医生实习期本来就累 |
[03:48] | We’ve all been there, Torres. | 我们都是过来人 托瑞斯 |
[03:49] | You know this as well as anyone. | 你和大家一样清楚 |
[03:49] | No, but this is different. This is different. | 不 但这次不同 情况很不一样 |
[03:51] | I think it’s personal. | 我觉得是个人原因 |
[03:52] | Is it that you want to spend | 是因为你想和女朋友 |
[03:53] | more time with your girlfriend? | 多些时间相处吗 |
[03:55] | Amelia, could you please — | 阿米莉亚 你能不能 |
[03:56] | I mean, you are saying that it’s personal. | 因为你说是个人原因 |
[03:58] | Hey, hey — all right. All right. | 好了 别说了 |
[04:01] | Has Blake expressed this concern or just you? | 是布莱克自己觉得不妥 还是你的意思 |
[04:06] | Okay. – she’s — | 好吧 她… |
[04:06] | Blake stays with Grey. | 布莱克跟着格蕾 |
[04:08] | We don’t have a policy | 我们医院没有这样的政策 |
[04:09] | to move around residents | 为了一己私欲 |
[04:10] | to accommodate your personal lives. | 乱改住院医师的指导医生 |
[04:12] | No, that’s not what I was saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[04:13] | If Blake has a problem, she comes to me. | 如果布莱克有问题 让她来找我 |
[04:21] | All right. He has already been seen. | 好的 已经有人见过他了 |
[04:23] | I know the doctor is… | 我知道那个医生是… |
[04:25] | Hey, all. | 大家好 |
[04:26] | I was just wondering | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[04:27] | if someone could tell me where I can get some scrubs. | 在哪里可以领到手术服 |
[04:30] | Third floor by the dispensary. | 三楼药房旁 |
[04:34] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[04:35] | You’re, Dr. Pierce, right? | 你是皮尔斯医生 对吧 |
[04:37] | Yeah, I-I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[04:38] | I’m super excited, | 我超级激动 |
[04:40] | and I can’t wait to get started. | 迫不及待要开始工作了 |
[04:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:48] | Go Get’em. | 那就开工吧 |
[04:53] | Okeydokey. | 好滴 |
[04:56] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[04:59] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[05:01] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[05:18] | I found you. | 可让我找到你了 |
[05:19] | Pulled a night shift. | 值了一晚上夜班 |
[05:21] | This is a nice way to wake up. | 这种醒来的方式真不错 |
[05:24] | I could get used to this. | 我都快上瘾了 |
[05:27] | How’s your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[05:30] | I had to listen to Torres go on and on about her girlfriend, | 我被迫听托瑞斯不停谈论她女友的事 |
[05:33] | who Meredith’s got basically chained to her service. | 她一直跟着梅瑞迪斯 |
[05:40] | I don’t know how she even looks at her. | 我都不知道梅瑞迪斯怎么能忍受和她一起 |
[05:47] | I’m sorry. You were saying? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[05:51] | Was I? | 我说话了吗 |
[06:05] | Gary, this is Dr. Karev. | 盖瑞 这是克莱夫医生 |
[06:07] | Gary Walton, 14. | 盖瑞·威尔顿 14岁 |
[06:08] | Complaining of abdominal pain. | 他说自己肚子疼 |
[06:10] | How’s it going, Gary? | 感觉如何 盖瑞 |
[06:11] | This ball looks like a cherry. | 这个球球看起来像樱桃 |
[06:13] | Do you like cherries? | 你喜欢樱桃吗 |
[06:14] | Gary was born with some intellectual disabilities. | 盖瑞生来就有智力残疾 |
[06:17] | Well, I’m more of an apple guy myself. | 我个人更喜欢苹果 |
[06:18] | But, uh, do you like cherries? | 那你喜欢樱桃吗 |
[06:20] | I love cherries. | 我喜欢樱桃 |
[06:21] | Loves these stupid things. | 他就喜欢这些个蠢玩意儿 |
[06:22] | And that’s probably why he ate one. | 要不怎么会吃下去一个呢 |
[06:23] | Joel! | 约尔 |
[06:25] | He did, actually. He swallowed the other one. | 确实如此 他吞了另一个球 |
[06:28] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[06:29] | Here it is on the x-ray. | X光上显示得很清楚 |
[06:30] | I can show you where it is. | 我可以指给你看 |
[06:32] | Gary, you want to show Dr. Karev what you showed me? | 盖瑞 你也给克莱夫医生看看吧 |
[06:36] | Gary. What’d you do that for? | 盖瑞 你为什么把它按亮 |
[06:39] | It looked like a cherry. | 因为看着像樱桃啊 |
[06:40] | Well, I bet it didn’t taste like one. | 我猜口感肯定和樱桃不一样 |
[06:42] | It’s in my tummy now. | 现在在我肚肚里了 |
[06:44] | This doctor says he needs surgery. | 这个医生说他需要做手术 |
[06:45] | Endoscopic surgery just to remove the ball, right? | 做个内窥镜检查手术就能取出球 对吧 |
[06:48] | I think Dr. Spencer jumped the gun a little. | 我想斯宾塞医生有点操之过急了 |
[06:50] | Gary’s body has its own exit strategy. | Gary的身体有自我保护办法 |
[06:52] | Gary, you’re gonna poop it. | 盖瑞 你要把球排出体内 |
[06:53] | Oh, ho, ho, that is going to hurt. | 这可不得了 还不得疼死他 |
[06:56] | Joel! | 约尔 |
[06:56] | Well, maybe it’ll keep him from doing crap like this. | 也许能让他长长记性别再犯傻 |
[07:00] | Well, so don’t worry. No surgery. | 别担心 不用手术 |
[07:01] | Oh, good. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[07:04] | We’ll just keep him here overnight, | 先让他住院观察一晚 |
[07:06] | And, we’ll make sure everything comes out okay. | 确保今天就把异物都排出体内 |
[07:08] | Gary, want to sleep over? | 盖瑞 想在这里过一晚吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah! | 当然想 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:13] | Can I stay with him? | 我能留下陪他吗 |
[07:14] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[07:15] | You’re not gonna eat this, are you? | 你不会再把这个吃了吧 |
[07:16] | – No. – All right. | -不会 -好的 |
[07:19] | Spencer, I need you to do hourly checks. | 斯宾塞 你要每小时给他检查一次 |
[07:20] | – Yes, sir. – Oh, uh, just steer clear of the mom. | -是 -还有 和那位妈妈保持距离 |
[07:23] | She’s a doc knocker. | 她个钓医生狂 |
[07:24] | A what? | 那是什么 |
[07:26] | A mom who’s up for more than your bedside manner. | 除了看病之外还想和你有点什么的妈妈 |
[07:28] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[07:31] | Really? She just seems like a concerned mom to me. | 真的假的 我看她就是个担心孩子的妈妈而已 |
[07:33] | Her kid’s — | 她孩子是… |
[07:34] | Just trust me. | 信我就是了 |
[07:35] | Keep a buffer between you and her — | 用个东西和她保持距离 |
[07:36] | A stool, portable x-ray — anything. | 便盆 便携X光 随便什么 |
[07:42] | I hate guys like that. | 我就看不惯这样的人 |
[07:43] | Just ’cause he has a hot girlfriend, | 就因为自己有个漂亮的女朋友 |
[07:44] | he thinks everyone wants to bone him. | 就以为谁都会看上他 |
[07:47] | Mr. Jaffee, we’ve almost got the all-clear. | 杰菲先生 事情差不多十拿九稳了 |
[07:50] | We just need to take you upstairs | 我们只需要带你到楼上 |
[07:52] | for a pre-op chest x-ray and an ekg, | 拍个术前胸部X光 做个心电图就行了 |
[07:53] | and then we’re good to go. | 然后就可以开始手术了 |
[07:55] | So, you’re gonna need to lose the hat. | 所以 你需要摘掉帽子 |
[07:57] | He, uh, won’t take it off. I tried. | 他不会摘的 我试过了 |
[08:00] | Look, my late wife gave me this hat. | 这帽子是我亡妻送给我的 |
[08:02] | You know, I caught 22 prize-winning bluegills in it! | 戴着它我赢了22次大翻车鱼奖 |
[08:07] | It goes everywhere I go. It’s good luck. | 我去哪里都戴着它 能带来好运 |
[08:09] | And we found you a kidney, so the hat’s done its job. | 所以我们帮你找到了肾源 帽子可以功成身退了 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:13] | Well, can’t I just keep it? | 我不能戴着吗 |
[08:14] | Hand it over. | 给我吧 |
[08:18] | Okay. But… | 好吧 但你看 |
[08:22] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:23] | Yeah, that showed up a few months ago. | 这东西长了几个月了 |
[08:30] | Charge to 100. Press sync. | 充电到100焦 按下同步 |
[08:32] | Clear! | 离手 |
[08:34] | – What do we have? – Here you go. | -什么情况 -病例在此 |
[08:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:37] | Cardioverting. 150. Clear! | 心脏复律 充电到150焦 离手 |
[08:39] | Who are you? Get away from my patient! | 你是谁 别碰我的病人 |
[08:40] | Found the scrubs, by the way. Thanks for that. | 顺便说下 我找到手术服了 多谢你 |
[08:42] | – Your patient? – Charge to 200. | -你哪有病人 -充电到200焦 |
[08:44] | I’m in the middle of doing something here! | 我正忙着抢救病人呢 |
[08:45] | – She’s hypotensive! – I can see that! Clear! | -她血压过低 -这还用你说 离手 |
[08:48] | Riggs? | 里格斯 |
[08:49] | Hunt! Do you know this person? | 亨特 你认识这个人吗 |
[08:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你闯到这里干什么 |
[08:52] | – I’m trying to do my job! – Everyone stop! | -我只是做份内事而已 -都别吵了 |
[08:55] | Who gave you privileges here? | 谁给你的特权 |
[08:57] | Well, you did. | 是你啊 |
[08:59] | When you hired me, right? | 不是你聘我来的 不是吗 |
[09:14] | You hired someone for my department without telling me? | 你为我的科室聘请医生却不告诉我吗 |
[09:16] | Shoot. Riggs. | 见鬼 里格斯 |
[09:17] | No, I was going to tell you. | 不 我是想告诉你 |
[09:21] | You’ll like him. I promise. | 你会喜欢他的 我保证 |
[09:22] | I’d like to have decided that for myself. | 我更想自己挑人 |
[09:24] | Oh, but he’s great. | 但他很优秀 |
[09:25] | He was in line to be chief of cardio at Duke. | 他在杜克本来是心外科主任的候选人 |
[09:28] | He’s done incredible amounts of relief work — | 他参加的救援工作不计其数 |
[09:31] | And you hired him here without any discussion, | 你未经讨论就聘请他来这里 |
[09:32] | Without asking a single — | 一句话都没问就决定了 |
[09:33] | Hunt, it’s not your department. What’s your problem? | 亨特 又不是你的科室 你着什么急 |
[09:36] | Look, Pierce, I’m sorry, but he was available, | 皮尔斯 我很抱歉 但他愿意来 |
[09:39] | we had an opening, and I made a call. | 我们又有空缺 所以我就定了 |
[09:41] | And I’m the chief. | 毕竟我是主任 |
[09:43] | Now, kindly go away. I’m operating. | 现在 请二位出去 我正在做手术 |
[09:53] | Thanks for having my back. | 多谢你支持我 |
[09:56] | Oh, right. No problem. | 不必客气 |
[09:58] | So, how long have you had this lump, sir? | 先生 这个肿块长多久了 |
[10:00] | Oh, not long. | 时间不长 |
[10:01] | Seven, eight months now. | 七八个月吧 |
[10:04] | And you never had it treated? | 你从来没治疗过吗 |
[10:05] | Well, it was just a little bump at first, you know? | 开始只是个小包 |
[10:08] | I thought it was a bug bite. | 我以为是被虫咬的 |
[10:10] | And then I thought maybe it was a cyst. | 后来我以为是囊肿 |
[10:15] | And then I was afraid. | 一直不说是因为我害怕 |
[10:16] | That they would kick you off the transplant list. | 怕他们把你剔除移植候选名单 |
[10:18] | I already called the grandkids. | 我已经给孙辈们打电话了 |
[10:20] | Maybe I should’ve waited? | 或许我不该急着告诉他们 |
[10:24] | This is not a plastics case. I think it’s a tumor. | 整形科治不了 我觉得是肿瘤 |
[10:27] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 我就是担心这个 |
[10:28] | I mean, if this is cancer, | 如果确诊是癌症的话 |
[10:29] | there’s no way he’s getting that kidney. | 他肯定得不到那颗肾了 |
[10:31] | Yeah, it’s likely – invaded locally, the tumor. | 是啊 像是局部肿瘤 |
[10:33] | It’s possibly metastasized. | 可能已经转移 |
[10:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:38] | Did we get the pet scans? | 做断层扫描了吗 |
[10:40] | I thought we were waiting on neuro and ortho consults. | 我以为要等神经科和矫形科会诊 |
[10:42] | Okay, we need to run oncology staging | 好的 我们要让肿瘤科 |
[10:44] | on this mass right now. | 赶快确诊 |
[10:45] | Pet scans asap with renal precautions. | 尽快做个断层扫描并预防肾衰竭 |
[10:47] | And why are these consults taking so long? | 这些会诊医生怎么这么久还不到 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. I pushed. | 抱歉 我催过了 |
[10:50] | – They were busy. – That’s fine. | -他们都很忙 -没关系 |
[10:53] | Just, let me know when we get them, okay? | 这些都做好之后告诉我 好吗 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:58] | Why is she going easy on you? | 为什么她不对你发脾气 |
[11:00] | What’d you do? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[11:01] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:07] | Any interest in trivia night at a lesbian bar? | 今晚有空去拉拉酒吧玩玩吗 |
[11:09] | I’m not sure I know that much about lesbians. | 我不确定自己对拉拉们很了解 |
[11:11] | Funny. You’re — you’re funny. | 有趣 你真风趣 |
[11:13] | Listen, I’m just trying to dip my toes in the pool. | 我想去试试水 |
[11:15] | You know, the dating pool. | 走进约会这潭水 |
[11:17] | It’s been a while, | 我好久没去了 |
[11:18] | and I need, like, a wingman. Or wingwoman. Whatever. | 我要找个搭讪兄弟 或者叫搭讪姐妹 叫什么都好 |
[11:20] | Because women don’t buy drinks for sad loners — | 因为女人是不会给独自伤情的人买酒的 |
[11:22] | I have a date with Jackson tonight. | 我今晚和杰克森有约 |
[11:24] | Oh, that’s great! | 好极了 |
[11:25] | I know! | 我也这么想 |
[11:26] | He, asked me to dinner to talk, | 他约我吃晚餐时谈谈 |
[11:28] | And I’m trying really hard not to get too excited about it. | 我尽量让自己不要因此太激动 |
[11:30] | Oh, but that’s a start, so… | 但这是个好的开始 所以… |
[11:32] | Yes, yes, it’s a light | 是的 没错 这就像是 |
[11:34] | at the end of a long, dark tunnel. | 漫长黑暗隧道尽头的一束亮光 |
[11:36] | – I’m so glad, April. I’m so — – Sorry, I — | -我真为你高兴 艾普丽尔 实在是 -抱歉 我去不了 |
[11:38] | Yeah. No. | 是啊 没关系 |
[11:49] | – Got a sec? – Hey. What’s up? | -有空吗 -什么事 |
[11:51] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[11:52] | You know, – Miranda and I were talking, | 米兰达和我聊了聊 |
[11:56] | And she — well, both of us, | 她想知道 我们两个 |
[11:59] | We were wondering – if tonight you might, uh — | 都想知道今晚你能不能 |
[12:01] | Ah, I can’t do anything tonight. | 今晚我什么也做不了 |
[12:03] | I’m going to dinner with April. | 我要和艾普丽尔共进晚餐 |
[12:06] | April? Really? | 艾普丽尔 真的吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. I asked her. | 是 我邀请她的 |
[12:09] | You know, I figure we’re in a pretty good place, | 我觉得最近我们都挺心平气和的 |
[12:11] | and now we can actually talk… | 现在可以好好谈谈关于… |
[12:12] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[12:13] | …about divorce. | 离婚的事 |
[12:14] | – So… – well, that’s– | -就这样 -这真是 |
[12:17] | Damn. | 可惜 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry, man. I wish there was — | 很遗憾 我本希望 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I do, too. Thanks, man. | 是啊 我也是 谢啦 |
[12:23] | Another night, though? | 改天晚上吧 好吗 |
[12:25] | Another night. | 改天晚上 |
[12:26] | All right. Good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[12:29] | Yeah. See you at home, buddy. | 好的 回家见 兄弟 |
[12:32] | Yes, you will. | 好的 家里见 |
[12:35] | I finally pinned down Dr. Torres and Dr. Shepherd, | 我终于等到托瑞斯医生和谢博德医生了 |
[12:37] | and they’re looking at Mr. Jaffee’s scans. | 她们正在看杰菲的扫描图 |
[12:39] | Okay, great. Tell them I’ll be right there. | 做得好 告诉她们我马上就到 |
[12:43] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:44] | How do I do what? | 怎么做到什么 |
[12:45] | Work with Blake after… | 在那之后跟布雷克工作 |
[12:47] | I mean, how are you doing that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[12:52] | Well, I thought | 我想着 |
[12:53] | that I could treat her like any other resident. | 我可以跟对待其他住院医生一样对待他 |
[12:56] | But that was really hard, | 但那很难 |
[12:57] | because I wanted to punch her in the face. | 因为我想打在她脸上 |
[12:59] | Like, a lot. | 很想很想 |
[13:01] | So now I’m trying something different. | 所以现在我用了别的方法 |
[13:02] | I am keeping her – on a short leash at a distance | 我让她跟我保持一段距离 |
[13:05] | so at least she can’t hurt anyone else. | 这样至少她不会伤害其他人 |
[13:09] | I just don’t think I could do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[13:10] | Well, she’s here. She’s not going anywhere, so… | 她现在在这 也不会去别的地方 |
[13:19] | Mrs. Brown? I’m Dr. Pierce. | 布朗女士 我是皮尔斯医生 |
[13:21] | I’m the chief of cardiothoracic surgery. | 我是心胸科主任医师 |
[13:23] | – And this is doctor — – Dr. Riggs. | -这是 -里格斯医生 |
[13:25] | Hi. Well, I’m glad to see you awake, Loretta. | 看见你醒了真高兴 洛蕾塔 |
[13:28] | You gave us a bit of a scare, there. | 你当时还真是吓了我一跳 |
[13:29] | When can I go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[13:30] | Uh, I’d like to run some more tests | 我还想再做几个检测 |
[13:32] | to determine whether you’ll need surgery. | 决定你是否需要做手术 |
[13:34] | We’ve called your family. They’re on their way. | 我们通知你家属了 他们在来的路上 |
[13:36] | Dr. Riggs, do you think I need surgery? | 里格斯医生 你觉得我需要做手术吗 |
[13:40] | Well, your echo shows a reduction in blood flow | 你的造影显示心脏瓣膜中的一个 |
[13:42] | through one of the valves in your heart, | 有血流量减少的迹象 |
[13:43] | so we just want to make sure that — | 所以我们要确保 |
[13:45] | I’d like to keep you overnight to run some more tests. | 我想让你过一夜 做几项检验 |
[13:48] | And I’ll take it from there, okay? | 然后我就接手 好吗 |
[13:51] | Dr. Riggs? | 里格斯医生 |
[13:52] | You’re gonna be well taken care of. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[14:00] | It’s your first day. | 这是你第一天 |
[14:01] | Might want to get your feet wet before you dive in. | 或许你应该先准备一下 |
[14:06] | My feet were pretty wet when I got here. | 我早都准备好了 |
[14:09] | Then you can get me a cardiac-gated CT | 那你去做一个心脏门控部位的CT |
[14:12] | and do a risk stratification. | 和危险评估 |
[14:14] | Page me with the results. | 有结果了 呼叫我 |
[14:18] | Yes, Ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:28] | Osteosarcoma. | 骨肉瘤 |
[14:30] | It involves the frontal and the occipital bone. | 肿瘤包裹了前额骨和枕骨 |
[14:32] | It’s locally very aggressive. | 这是个在局部很恶性的肿瘤 |
[14:34] | It’s a lovely tumor. | 多可爱的肿瘤 |
[14:35] | It’s almost cute. Just plopped there. “Hello.” | 多可爱了 蹦出来说 “你好” |
[14:38] | He’s waited 18 months for this kidney. | 他等这个肾脏等了18个月 |
[14:40] | We finally have one, and now he has cancer? | 我们终于有了 结果他得了癌症 |
[14:43] | What if he didn’t? | 要是他没有呢 |
[14:44] | Didn’t what? | 没有什么 |
[14:45] | Have cancer. | 得癌症 |
[14:46] | His tumor has gorgeous margins. | 他的肿瘤边界平整 |
[14:48] | It’s like a ripe, juicy piece of fruit | 就像个成熟 多汁的水果 |
[14:50] | that’s hung low on the branch. | 倒挂在枝头下方 |
[14:51] | I could reach in and pluck it. | 我都能够到拉下来 |
[14:55] | No cancer, no problem. | 没肿瘤 没问题 |
[14:57] | – You can do that? – No. | -你能做到 -不行 |
[14:59] | Even if you can remove it — | 即便你能摘除它 |
[15:00] | Oh, I can. | 我可以的 |
[15:02] | Well, he’s left with a gaping hole in his head. | 那他头上还有一个巨大的洞 |
[15:03] | No skull, no skin to cover it. | 没有头骨和皮肤遮盖 |
[15:05] | I fix brains. | 我修理大脑 |
[15:06] | I give you your soft, gooey center. | 我负责那个又软又粘的中心 |
[15:08] | The hard candy shell is your department. | 硬硬的头骨都归你们管 |
[15:10] | No, there’s no way to close it. | 不行 没办法缝合的 |
[15:11] | Not even a rotational flap. | 用旋转结膜瓣都不行 |
[15:12] | There’s nothing to work with here. | 这里根本没有什么可用的 |
[15:14] | And a wound that size, | 而且有那么大个伤口 |
[15:16] | when his immune system is already compromised, | 在加上他免疫系统受损 |
[15:18] | that could kick him off the transplant list. | 这会让他被踢出移植名单的 |
[15:23] | We have less than 24 hours before we lose the kidney. | 我们在失去肾脏前还有不到24小时 |
[15:25] | So, Wilson and Edwards, I need ideas. | 威尔逊和爱德华兹 我需要主意 |
[15:29] | Crazy ideas, smart ideas. | 疯狂聪明的主意 |
[15:30] | Give me anything that will close Mr. Jaffee’s head | 告诉我任何能缝合杰菲先生头部的方法 |
[15:33] | so he can survive this surgery. | 让他能在这次手术存活下来 |
[15:34] | Go. Hit the books. Find me something. | 快去 查出 给我找出点东西 |
[15:36] | – On it. – Absolutely. | -马上去 -一定做到 |
[15:40] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[15:41] | Should I look too, or…? | 我也应该去查 还是 |
[15:42] | Blake. No, you should, um… | 布雷克 不 你应该 |
[15:46] | Go monitor the donor. Do that. | 去监视捐献者 去干这个 |
[15:50] | Make sure the brain-dead guy is still brain-dead. | 确保脑死亡的人依然脑死亡 |
[15:54] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:03] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[16:04] | “Monitor the donor”? | “监测捐献者” |
[16:06] | You’ve got Blake doing scut that an intern could do. | 你让布雷克去做一个实习生都会干的破事 |
[16:08] | She is here to learn. And, well, I — | 她是来这学习的 而且我 |
[16:11] | Listen, Callie. | 听着 凯丽 |
[16:12] | When I teach her, you say I am beating her down. | 我教她 你说我对她太严格 |
[16:16] | When I’m nice to her, you say I’m neglecting her. | 我对她好 你说我忽视她 |
[16:18] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:19] | You’re neglecting your responsibility. | 你这是在忽视自己的责任 |
[16:21] | And if she were any other resident — | 如果她是其他的住院医生 |
[16:22] | If she were any other resident, | 如果她是其他的住院医生 |
[16:23] | you wouldn’t be talking to me right now, Callie. | 你就不会跟我说话了 凯丽 |
[16:26] | I’m done talking about your girlfriend. | 我不想再跟你说你女朋友的事了 |
[16:27] | This is your problem. | 这是你自己的问题 |
[16:29] | It’s not Blake’s, and it’s not mine. | 既不是布雷克的 也不是我的 |
[16:33] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[16:50] | Oh, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[16:52] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[16:53] | Ye– listen, you have nothing to worry about. | 你完全不用担心 |
[16:55] | Gary’s gonna be fine. | 盖瑞会没事的 |
[16:57] | I imagine it’s not the first time | 我猜这肯定不是第一次 |
[16:58] | he’s done something like this. | 他做这样的事情 |
[16:59] | You’re right. You get it. | 你说得对 你理解 |
[17:01] | You know, it can just be so hard sometimes. | 有时候真的很难 |
[17:03] | You know, he’s a great kid, | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[17:05] | but he can be a lot. | 但有时候真的很难 |
[17:09] | Well, you’re doing a great job. | 你做的已经很好了 |
[17:11] | – He’s a great kid. – Thank you. | -他是个好孩子 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | You know, you’re — – you’re so nice, and so helpful. | 你这么好 这么乐于助人 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:17] | Oh, uh, that’s — | 这是 |
[17:18] | It’s not a problem at all. | 您完全不用客气的 |
[17:23] | Um, Ma’am… | 夫人 |
[17:24] | – Ma’am! – It’s Elaine. | -夫人 -叫我伊莱恩 |
[17:25] | Oh, uh, Elaine, Ma’am, I… | 伊莱恩 女士 我 |
[17:28] | I-I — ’cause I have the other patients. | 我还有别的病人 |
[17:29] | But I’ll — I’ll — uh, bye. | 但我… 再见 |
[17:31] | Yeah, bye. | 再见 |
[17:32] | I’ll see you in an hour?! | 一小时后再见 |
[17:35] | Finally. God, what took so long? | 终于来了 怎么这么久 |
[17:37] | Whoa, relax. This was nice of me, remember? | 拜托 是我这么好心给你们带的好么 |
[17:39] | I didn’t know you were gonna make the food. | 我不知道你还能做菜啊 |
[17:41] | She’s cranky. | 她很焦躁 |
[17:42] | Bailey hired a new cardio guy without telling her. | 贝利新招了一个心胸科医生 没告诉她 |
[17:45] | That’s jacked. Who is this guy? | 这可够糟了 那人是谁 |
[17:46] | It just means I’m gonna have to train another alpha male | 这就意味着我还得训练一个大男子主义者 |
[17:48] | not to pee all over the place. | 不要到处惹事 |
[17:50] | I hate it when they pee. | 我讨厌他们惹事 |
[17:51] | Derek peed a lot. | 德里克就经常这样 |
[17:53] | Oh, come on. We’re not like that. | 拜托 我们才没有那个样子 |
[17:54] | When you got here, you peed everywhere. | 你刚来的时候到处惹事 |
[17:55] | It was disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[17:56] | – You had to be trained. – Nobody trained me. | -你必须被管管 -没人管我 |
[17:58] | We trained you. It was subtle. You didn’t notice. | 我们管教了你 太微妙了 你没注意 |
[18:02] | Is that why you made me get the food? | 你们是因为这个才让我去拿吃的吗 |
[18:03] | – Not even that. – It’s the patients. | -不全是 -关键是病人 |
[18:05] | It’s the way that they always look | 他们总是最先 |
[18:06] | to the man in the room first | 朝屋里的男性看过去 |
[18:07] | no matter who is talking to them. | 不管谁在跟他们说话 |
[18:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:10] | – That’s a thing? – Not for you. | -这很惹人烦 -对你来说不是 |
[18:12] | And then there’s the whole other thing. | 而且还有另外一件事 |
[18:16] | You know, I just — I thought I was done with that here. | 我还以为我在这里不会碰到这件事 |
[18:19] | This guy just comes in. | 这个人进来 |
[18:21] | He’s taking consults without even talking to me about it — | 他根本不跟我说就开始到处指挥 |
[18:24] | What whole other thing? | 什么另一件事 |
[18:27] | That? | 种族歧视 |
[18:29] | Come on, is that a thing? | 拜托 这也会出现 |
[18:31] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[18:32] | Here? | 在这里 |
[18:33] | Yeah, here. Anywhere. | 对 在这里 到处都有 |
[18:35] | Ask Edwards. Ask Bailey. | 去问爱德华兹 去问贝利 |
[18:38] | I can’t believe that. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:40] | That’s ’cause it’s not your thing. | 那是以为它不会影响到你 |
[18:45] | Okay, tell me what you said to him. | 告诉我你怎么跟他说的 |
[18:47] | How did you fight for our love? | 你是如何为我们的爱情奋斗的 |
[18:52] | Well, Um… | 好吧 |
[18:53] | – What? – I, uh… | -怎么说的 -我 |
[18:56] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[18:59] | Well, I started to, and — | 我一开始 |
[19:02] | Look, I would have, but he — he — he told me | 我本来想说的 但他告诉我 |
[19:04] | He’s talking to April about divorce, | 我要跟艾普利尔说离婚的事 |
[19:06] | – and so — – he’s coming back here? | -然后 -他还要回来 |
[19:08] | Do you get how serious this is? | 你明白这有多严肃吗 |
[19:11] | Oh, I am off my game. | 我今天没心情了 |
[19:15] | I hired a new cardio surgeon and forgot to tell Pierce. | 我招个新心胸科医生 没告诉皮尔斯 |
[19:17] | That’s all the more reason for us to use this time | 正因为这些 我们才应该趁机 |
[19:19] | right now while we have it. | 利用好这个时间 |
[19:20] | When — when he’s out | 当他出去 |
[19:21] | at what is bound to be a very, very long dinner. | 参加这个注定很长的晚餐 |
[19:24] | Oh, no, no. He could come back here any minute | 不不 他随时都可能回来 |
[19:25] | in the middle of stuff! | 在我们做的时候 |
[19:27] | Okay, this is our window, Miranda. | 这是我们的机会 玛兰达 |
[19:29] | He’s asking for a divorce. | 他在离婚期间 |
[19:30] | There’s no telling when we’re getting our sofa back! | 我们什么时候能把沙发要回来还说不定呢 |
[19:32] | Oh, yes, there is. | 当然能说的定了 |
[19:33] | It’s when you tell him to get the hell out! | 就是当你告诉他滚出去的时候 |
[19:35] | When you get him to say, uh, “Thank you for your hospitality. | 当你让他说 “谢谢您的招待 |
[19:38] | It is time for me to leave your sofa.” | 我该离开您的沙发了” |
[19:40] | – Miranda, come — – No! | -玛兰达 快来 -不行 |
[19:42] | You don’t get it until you get it. | 你不搞定这事就来不了 |
[19:51] | Oh, that was delicious. | 真好吃啊 |
[19:52] | Yeah, their pumpkin ravioli never disappoints. | 对 他们的南瓜小方饺一直都很好吃 |
[19:55] | This has been really nice. | 这真不错 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[19:59] | We somehow managed to finish our meal | 我们成功吃完了晚餐 |
[20:02] | without actually… | 在没有… |
[20:03] | – Ralking. Right. – …talking. | -说话的情况下 对 -说话 |
[20:07] | Do we need to, though? | 但我们需要吗 |
[20:08] | I-I want to. | 我想谈谈 |
[20:10] | If you do. | 如果你想的话 |
[20:12] | But it… | 但是 |
[20:14] | It’s been so nice just having a meal with you. | 但是能跟你一起吃顿饭真好 |
[20:18] | We really should, though. | 我们真的应该了 |
[20:21] | We should talk. | 真的应该谈谈了 |
[20:23] | Yes. Yes. We should. | 对对 确实应该 |
[20:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:33] | – I’m — – It’s all right. | -我 -没关系 |
[20:35] | Duty calls. It’s fine. | 使命召唤 没事的 |
[20:38] | I want to keep talking, though. | 但我还想继续谈谈 |
[20:40] | I do. | 真的 |
[20:43] | Tomorrow night? | 明天晚上 |
[20:45] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | Someone, please. | 快来人啊 |
[21:06] | – Do something. – Dr. Hunt? | -做点什么 -亨特医生 |
[21:08] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[21:11] | – I-I — – Find who? | -我我 -找到谁 |
[21:13] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[21:14] | – No, do something! – Dr. Hunt. Dr. Hunt, Dr. Hunt. | -不 做点什么 -亨特医生 |
[21:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[21:22] | I was just sleeping. Sorry. You can go. | 我刚才在睡觉 抱歉 你走吧 |
[21:27] | – Are you sure that — – Get out. | -你确定 -快出去 |
[21:42] | Here? | 还在这 |
[21:44] | Dr. Grey said monitor. I am monitoring. | 格蕾医生说监测 我在监测 |
[21:48] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[21:49] | With the hole in Mr. Jaffee’s head? | 关于杰菲先生的头部 |
[21:52] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:53] | 3-D printing will take too long. | 3D打印太慢了 |
[21:55] | A custom-based cranioplasty won’t work, so I’m… | 定制的颅骨也不行 所以我… |
[21:59] | How’s the holy grail? | 圣杯怎么样 |
[22:01] | Can we not call him that? | 我们能别这么叫他吗 |
[22:04] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[22:05] | He was someone’s family member, you know? | 他也是某人的家人 对吗 |
[22:08] | Someone’s husband, someone’s dad. | 某人的丈夫 某人的父亲 |
[22:13] | To someone, he was everything. | 对那个人来说 他就是一切 |
[22:18] | And now he’s everything to Mr. Jaffee. | 而现在他对杰菲先生就是一切 |
[22:21] | But after all this time and waiting, | 但过了这么长时间的等待 |
[22:24] | we probably won’t even get to use him. | 我们可能都用不到他 |
[22:28] | He’s everything, and it doesn’t even matter. | 他是一切 但这并没有什么关系 |
[22:32] | It means nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[22:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:35] | It doesn’t seem fair. | 这并不公平 |
[22:41] | He’s everything. | 他是一切 |
[22:42] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[22:44] | He’s everything. Oh, my god, he’s everything! | 他是一切 天哪 他是一切 |
[22:52] | A skull transplant? | 颅骨移植 |
[22:53] | Skull and scalp, actually. | 其实是颅骨和头皮 |
[22:56] | Our kidney donor is a perfect match for Mr. Jaffee, | 我们的肾脏捐献者和杰菲先生完美配型 |
[23:00] | which means that he’s also a match for the skull and scalp. | 这意味着头皮和颅骨也是可以配型的 |
[23:03] | Lower risk of rejection. | 出现排异反映的风险低 |
[23:04] | He’s everything. | 他就是一切 |
[23:05] | We’ll have all the vascularized bone | 我们可以从捐献者那里获得 |
[23:07] | and skin that we need from the donor. | 血管化的骨头以及皮肤 |
[23:09] | Have you done this before? | 你之前试过这个吗 |
[23:10] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[23:11] | It’s been done once. | 头骨移植只完成过一次 |
[23:14] | It’s a complex surgery, but I think it’ll work. | 这是个复杂的手术 但我觉得可行 |
[23:16] | Same donor, same surgery. | 同一个捐献者 同一个手术 |
[23:17] | Well, I’ll start on the tumor | 我来处理肿瘤 |
[23:18] | while you two start organ recovery. | 你们俩负责器官恢复 |
[23:21] | Let’s go get our kidney. | 去取我们的肾脏吧 |
[23:29] | Hey. Um, come out for a drink with me tonight? | 今晚跟我出去喝一杯 |
[23:32] | It’ll be fun. It’s trivia night. | 集体活动夜 很有意思的 |
[23:33] | It can either be fun or it can be trivia night. | 集体活动夜不会很有趣的 |
[23:35] | Come on. Broaden your horizons. | 拜托 增长一下见识 |
[23:37] | Plus, I don’t really want to go alone… | 而且我其实也不想自己去 |
[23:38] | Uh, Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[23:40] | Did you know that Henri Giffard | 你知道亨利·吉法尔在1852年 |
[23:43] | built the first powered airship in 1852? | 造出了第一台动力推动的飞艇吗 |
[23:51] | Uh, no. | 不知道 |
[23:53] | I did. | 我知道 |
[23:55] | And I’m free tonight. | 而且我今晚有空 |
[23:58] | I’m always free for trivia night. | 集体活动夜我总是有空 |
[24:04] | Riggs, what happened? | 里格斯 怎么回事 |
[24:05] | Her heart’s failing. | 她的心脏衰竭了 |
[24:06] | I’ve asked for a balloon pump to buy us some time. | 我用了气泵 给我们争取了一点时间 |
[24:08] | – What she needs is a valve replacement, stat. – Even better. | -她需要立即进行瓣膜置换 -那更好 |
[24:11] | Call up for an O.R. Let’s prep her for a sternotomy. | 通知手术室 准备开胸 |
[24:13] | Not a sternotomy. | 不做开胸术 |
[24:14] | – Keep prepping for a cath procedure. – No. | -继续准备导管术 -不行 |
[24:16] | – No? – No. I need to open her up. | -不行 -不行 我得给她开胸 |
[24:18] | She won’t survive being open that long. | 开胸那么久 她会受不了的 |
[24:20] | I’ll never get a catheter all the way up into the heart. | 我没办法把导管直接接入心脏 |
[24:20] | Riggs, I am doing this procedure. | 里格斯 我来做手术 |
[24:23] | And you will be doing the wrong procedure. | 但你做的会是错误的手术 |
[24:25] | – Prep for a TAVR. – Right away, Doctor. | -准备经导管主动瓣膜置换术 -马上 医生 |
[24:27] | My name is on her chart. | 她病历上的名字是我 |
[24:29] | I want to be in that room so that if something goes wrong — | 如果事情不对 我应该在房间里 |
[24:31] | Don’t worry, Riggs. | 别担心 里格斯 |
[24:33] | If she dies, it’ll be my fault. | 如果她死了 也是我的错 |
[24:35] | My wife’s dying? | 我妻子要死了 |
[24:47] | – Uh, Mr. Brown. – Hello. | -布朗先生 -您好 |
[24:48] | – We’re taking Loretta up to surgery right now. – Okay. | -我们现在带罗瑞塔去做手术 -好吧 |
[24:50] | We’re going to do everything we can. | 我们会尽自己所能 |
[24:54] | Hang in there, Gary. | 坚持住 盖瑞 |
[24:57] | How long ago did the light stop blinking? | 那个灯多久之前不会亮了 |
[24:58] | It stopped? I-I-I’m not sure. | 不会亮了 我不知道 |
[25:00] | I might’ve missed the last couple checks. | 我可能错过了几次检查 |
[25:03] | Tell me what’s wrong here. | 告诉我哪里出了问题 |
[25:05] | The ball came apart? | 球破开了 |
[25:07] | The ball came apart. | 球破开了 |
[25:08] | And the ball had little blinking lights. | 但是球会发出一闪一闪的光 |
[25:11] | So what is missing? | 所以什么不见了 |
[25:13] | I-I don’t, uh… | 我不知… |
[25:16] | – A battery. – Right. | -电池 -对 |
[25:18] | Now the battery is all the way over here. | 现在电池跑到了这个地方 |
[25:21] | Now, if the acid from the battery | 如果电池中的酸 |
[25:22] | eats through his intestine… | 腐蚀了他的肠道 |
[25:23] | It’ll perf his bowel. | 会造成肠穿孔 |
[25:25] | Well, could we get it with an endoscope? | 那我们能用内窥镜把它拿出来吗 |
[25:27] | Well, we could have. But now, | 本来可以得 但现在 |
[25:28] | thanks to you, I have to open him up. | 多亏你 我必须给他开腹了 |
[25:29] | So notify Karev that I’m taking Gary to surgery, | 告诉克莱夫我要带盖瑞去做手术 |
[25:31] | then you get a front-row seat to how bad you screwed this up. | 你就坐在第一排看你自己干的好事吧 |
[25:37] | All right. See you in there. | 手术室见 |
[25:39] | You won’t, actually. | 其实你见不到我 |
[25:40] | I’ll be in the donor’s O.R. | 我会在捐献者的手术室里 |
[25:41] | Making sure that the kidney doesn’t grow legs and walk away. | 确保肾脏不会长个腿跑走 |
[25:44] | What? | 什么 |
[25:45] | Grey has me babysitting the kidney until she needs it. | 格蕾让我看着肾脏直到她用 |
[25:48] | – Oh, come on! – Callie. | -简直了 -凯丽 |
[25:50] | That is — | 这真是 |
[25:53] | – Grey. – Yeah? | -格蕾 -怎么了 |
[25:54] | Blake is a third-year resident. | 布雷克是个三年级住院医师 |
[25:56] | She should be in our surgery. The skull transplant. | 她应该参与我们的手术 头骨移植 |
[25:59] | That is the learning opportunity here. | 这就是学习的机会 |
[26:01] | She deserves a chance to see it. | 她应该有机会去观摩 |
[26:03] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[26:04] | Callie, we talked about this. | 凯丽 我们谈过这个 |
[26:06] | Blake needs to be where I need her to be. | 布雷克需要待在我需要她的地方 |
[26:08] | You don’t need her with the donor. | 你不需要让她跟捐献者带一块 |
[26:09] | You just want her there. What for? Why? | 你这是故意的 到底为什么 |
[26:11] | Why are you doing this? What — | 你为什么要这样做 怎么 |
[26:13] | What, do you just want her to sit there | 怎么 你就希望她坐在冷板凳上 |
[26:14] | and think about what happened to Derek? | 反思德里克的事故吗 |
[26:15] | Callie, stop. | 凯丽 别说了 |
[26:15] | No, I am sorry, but I can’t just stand here and — | 不 我很抱歉 但我不能干站着 |
[26:17] | You’re embarrassing me! | 你让我很难堪 |
[26:18] | Nobody asked you to say anything, | 没人要你开口为我说话 |
[26:20] | so just shut up and stay out of it. | 所以闭上嘴 别管了 |
[26:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:33] | – Now, I need you to — – Hold on. | -现在 我需要你… -等等 |
[26:36] | I don’t need her to fight for me, | 我不需要她为我挺身而出 |
[26:38] | but — but Callie is right. | 但是凯丽说的没错 |
[26:39] | I’m here to learn. | 我是来学习的 |
[26:41] | I want to learn, but you have to teach me. | 我想学东西 但前提是你得教我 |
[26:44] | Don’t go easy on me. Don’t expect less. | 别对我额外开恩 别降低标准 |
[26:46] | Treat me like any other resident. | 像要求其他住院医师一样要求我 |
[26:47] | Treat me worse. I don’t care. | 或者更严格地要求我 我不在乎 |
[26:50] | Hate me, yell at me, I can handle it. | 仇恨我 吼我 我都可以承受 |
[26:52] | I will handle it. | 我会学着承受 |
[26:53] | You told me not to quit, and I didn’t. | 你让我别退出这个项目 我没有 |
[26:55] | But you are right now. | 但是你说的对 |
[26:57] | And if you can’t do what you are here to do, | 如果你尽不到你的责任 |
[27:00] | then please let me go. | 那请就放我走 |
[27:13] | Are you gonna do something? | 你要怎么办 |
[27:15] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[27:20] | Let’s prep for a sternotomy. Let’s open her up. | 准备胸骨切开术 我们给她开胸 |
[27:22] | – Good choice. – I know. | -明智的选择 -我知道 |
[27:23] | Oh, come on. You can say I was right. | 拜托 你可以说我是对的 |
[27:25] | You weren’t. She won’t survive a six-hour procedure. | 你错了 她撑不过六小时的手术的 |
[27:28] | It’s her best shot. Listen, I get it, okay? | 这是她唯一的机会 我懂你什么意思 |
[27:31] | I’d hate me, too, the way I was hired. | 我自己以我进这所医院的方式为耻 |
[27:32] | Bailey should’ve told you. | 贝利应该告诉你了 |
[27:33] | 10 blade. | 十号刀 |
[27:35] | Bailey is the chief. | 贝利是主任 |
[27:36] | Yeah, but it was pretty messed up. | 是 但那真的搞砸了 |
[27:38] | I mean, you and I should’ve had a proper sit-down. | 我觉得 我俩该好好坐下来谈一谈 |
[27:40] | I agree. Saw, please. | 同意 请给我骨锯 |
[27:42] | You’d have seen me in my suit. | 我会穿正装来见你的 |
[27:44] | It’s nice. | 那套西服很不错 |
[27:45] | I mean, it’s probably wrinkled, but it’s clean. | 可能有点皱了 但至少是干净的 |
[27:48] | No, it’s definitely, definitely clean. | 不对 是非常非常的干净 |
[27:49] | You would’ve asked me where I’m from. | 你会问我从哪里来 |
[27:51] | Australia. Retract. | 澳大利亚 撤出 |
[27:52] | And you’d guess wrong. New zealand. | 你猜错了 新西兰 |
[27:55] | A common mistake. | 常见的错误 |
[27:56] | Seattle when I was 7, | 我七岁的时候来的西雅图 |
[27:58] | then med school, fellowship. | 在这里上医学院 进修 |
[27:59] | The middle east for a long time. | 在中东待了很长一段时间 |
[28:01] | Prepare to make a large aortic purse string. | 准备做大动脉荷包缝合 |
[28:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:05] | Just do it. | 按我说的做 |
[28:07] | Why the middle east? | 为什么去中东 |
[28:09] | Oh, relief work. | 救灾工作 |
[28:10] | I like the pace, | 我喜欢那里的生活节奏 |
[28:11] | the people, improvisation. | 那里的人 还有即兴创作 |
[28:13] | I once re-inflated a collapsed pulmonary artery | 我有一次在马路上用我的车钥匙和一根吸管 |
[28:16] | on a dirt road with a straw and a set of car keys. | 让一个塌陷的肺动脉重新膨胀起来 |
[28:19] | Oh, you’d like that story. | 你肯定会喜欢那个故事的 |
[28:21] | Ooh, yeah, you’d be asking me all about it. | 你会追着我问个不停 |
[28:23] | You’d be so impressed. | 然后你会对我五体投地 |
[28:24] | You’d be thinking, “Wow! He’s so innovative. | 你肯定会想 他真能随机应变 |
[28:27] | And he’s quick. I should hire him.” | 他动作挺快的 我应该雇佣他 |
[28:28] | – Would I? – Mm-hmm. | -我会吗 -肯定会 |
[28:30] | Oh, yes. At this point, the interview’s going very well. | 太好了 这个时候 面试已经很顺利了 |
[28:32] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[28:34] | 3-0 prolene. | 3-0血管缝线 |
[28:35] | But the kicker is when I ask about you. | 但一锤定音的时刻会是我问你的时候 |
[28:38] | How you landed a fellowship at the age of 25. | 你是怎么在25岁就完成进修的 |
[28:40] | How you made chief of cardio at an age | 你是怎么在大部分人都才刚刚开始 |
[28:42] | when most of us are still starting out | 选择自己的方向的时候 |
[28:44] | in our specialities. | 就当上心脏科的主任的 |
[28:45] | I’d ask about some of your 20-odd published papers | 我会问你你发表过的二十多篇论文 |
[28:48] | that I’ve read. | 我每篇都读过 |
[28:50] | Mostly, I’d like to know what the hell you’re doing right now. | 我最想知道的是你现在要怎么做 |
[28:53] | Trans-aortic valve replacement. | 跨主动脉瓣置换术 |
[28:56] | By not putting her on bypass, | 不用给她搭建旁路 |
[28:57] | I turn your six-hour procedure into — | 将六个小时的手术变成… |
[28:59] | – Into a one-hour procedure.- Brilliant. | -一个小时的手术 -厉害 |
[29:02] | Bloody brilliant. | 太机智了 |
[29:03] | Look, it may seem like Bailey hired me on a whim, | 可能贝利雇佣我看上去是一拍脑门的决定 |
[29:06] | But I don’t do anything on a whim. | 但我决不会拍脑门做事 |
[29:08] | I like to choose the people that I work for. | 我会去选择我的老板 |
[29:16] | When — | 当… |
[29:17] | When Wilson told me that you lied… | 当威尔逊告诉我你撒谎了的时候 |
[29:21] | about, uh, being sick… | 就说你并没有生病… |
[29:26] | …I believed her. | 我相信了她 |
[29:32] | You didn’t think that that — | 你不会以为那是… |
[29:33] | That that was what? | 那是什么 |
[29:36] | That I…sided with her because… | 我站在她那边是因为… |
[29:41] | No. | 没有 |
[29:42] | Good. Good. | 那还好 |
[29:45] | I mean, it crossed my mind, but no. | 我有想过 但觉得不是 |
[29:48] | It crossed your mind? | 你有想过 |
[29:50] | Yeah, of course it did. | 对 我肯定会这样想啊 |
[29:51] | I mean, it’s always a possibility. | 我是说 总是有这种可能 |
[29:53] | It’s always there. | 我确实是黑人 |
[29:56] | But it wasn’t. | 但我可不会种族歧视 |
[29:57] | Wha– with me — you have to know — | 我… 你要知道… |
[29:59] | Hey, Dr. Shepherd… | 谢博德医生… |
[30:03] | We are good. | 我俩没事 |
[30:53] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[31:02] | – Okay. – Where are you going? | -好吧 -你要去哪里 |
[31:04] | You want to stand in the corner | 你要是想在我把肾接上去的时候 |
[31:05] | while I attach the holy grail of kidneys, be my guest. | 去角落里躲着的话 请便吧 |
[31:07] | – No, no. – Okay. | -不 不是 -那好 |
[31:09] | So let’s give Wilson a break, and step on in here. | 让威尔逊休息一下 你来接手 |
[31:16] | I’ve prepared the vessels for anastomosis, | 我已经准备了吻合术要的血管 |
[31:18] | And I like an end-to-end with the internal iliac. | 把这些血管和内髂血管接上 |
[31:25] | Give me some room here. Get back. | 给我挪点空间 回来 |
[31:28] | So, want to tell me why you missed the checks? | 所以 要跟我说说你为什么错过点名了吗 |
[31:31] | Dr. Karev warned me | 克莱夫医生警告我 |
[31:33] | to steer clear of the kid’s mom, and I didn’t, | 要避开孩子的母亲 我没有避开 |
[31:35] | and she sort of jumped me. | 然后她直接冲上来了 |
[31:37] | She’s a doc knocker. | 她是个钓医生的 |
[31:38] | That’s a thing? | 还有这种人 |
[31:40] | It is very much a thing. | 还不少见 |
[31:41] | H-how did he see that? | 他是怎么看出来的 |
[31:43] | I swear I just saw a nice, scared mom. | 我发誓她看上去就是一个吓坏了的母亲 |
[31:46] | Let me tell you what Karev saw. | 让我告诉你克莱夫看见了什么 |
[31:48] | A concerned mom | 一个忧心忡忡的母亲 |
[31:49] | with a kid who takes a lot of energy | 她费尽心力养育她的孩子 |
[31:51] | and a husband who only looks up from his phone | 而她的丈夫是一个只会从手机上找东西 |
[31:52] | to contradict everything that she says. | 来顶撞她说的任何事情的人 |
[31:54] | A mom who was presented with a doctor | 一个面对一个关心 |
[31:57] | who was only interested in her son’s well-being. | 她儿子的情况的医生 |
[32:01] | Made her feel good, taken care of. | 让她觉得有人关心她 在意她 |
[32:03] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[32:05] | – I didn’t see that. – Of course not. | -这我倒没想到 -你当然想不到 |
[32:07] | You’ve only been a doctor for five minutes. | 你还是个新人 |
[32:09] | But you’ll learn. | 但是你会慢慢学到的 |
[32:10] | People aren’t always who you think they are. | 人们不总是你想的那样 |
[32:12] | You learn to see through it. You learn fast. | 你得认识到这一点 你就会进步得很快了 |
[32:15] | Oh, there it is. | 在这里 |
[32:16] | Right there. | 这里 |
[32:18] | You want to get it? | 你想来把它取出来吗 |
[32:25] | Chief. | 主任 |
[32:26] | Looks like both of Mr. Jaffee’s transplants were successful. | 看来杰菲先生的两个手术都很成功 |
[32:28] | Oh, great news! | 特大喜讯 |
[32:30] | Oh, Dr. Riggs. How you settling in? | 里格斯 你还适应吗 |
[32:32] | Well, you’d have to ask Dr. Pierce that, I think. | 我觉得您应该问皮尔斯医生 |
[32:34] | Well, have you met everybody? | 这样 大家你都认识了吗 |
[32:36] | Um, Dr. Nathan Riggs, | 这是内森·里格斯 |
[32:37] | This is Grey, Shepherd, this is Hunt. | 这是格蕾 谢博德 亨特 |
[32:39] | Nice to meet you. Riggs. | 很高兴认识你 里格斯 |
[32:40] | Hunt! | 亨特 |
[32:45] | Yeah, we, um… | 我们… |
[32:47] | Dr. Hunt and I go back a bit. | 亨特医生和我是旧识 |
[32:50] | Oh! Oh, I didn’t realize. | 我还不知道呢 |
[32:51] | No. No you didn’t. | 不 你是不知道 |
[32:53] | Maybe you should’ve asked around | 或许在你决定把一个陌生人 |
[32:54] | before you decided to bring | 引进这间医院之前 |
[32:55] | a complete stranger into the hospital. | 应该到处问问 |
[32:58] | All right, Owen, why don’t you and I just — | 好了 欧文 要不我俩… |
[32:59] | Did you think this was how it was done? | 你有想过你做事的方式可能不对吗 |
[33:01] | Didn’t you think for one second | 作为医院的主任 |
[33:03] | that, as chief of this hospital, | 难道你就没有想过 |
[33:04] | It is your responsibility to vet your people? | 评估雇佣的人也是你的职责之一吗 |
[33:07] | ’cause this — – this is a bad call, Bailey. | 这是个错误的决定 贝利 |
[33:10] | This is a really bad call. | 大错特错的决定 |
[33:11] | – And it was thoughtless, and it was reckless — – Hunt. | -你根本没动脑子 一拍脑门 -亨特 |
[33:16] | Why don’t we go to my office and talk about this? | 我们去我办公室聊聊这个问题 |
[33:31] | What’s done is done, right? | 做错了事就无法挽回 知道么 |
[33:54] | What did he say? | 他说的什么意思 |
[33:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:57] | Whatever this is… | 这究竟是怎么一回事… |
[34:01] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯开口 |
[34:05] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[34:12] | I made a promise to Cristina | 我跟克里斯蒂娜许诺过 |
[34:14] | that I wouldn’t let you go dark and twisty, | 我不会任由你堕落 |
[34:16] | that I’d be your person if you needed one. | 当你需要的时候我会永远在你身边 |
[34:21] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想谈这个 |
[34:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:24] | You don’t have to. | 你不用说 |
[34:26] | But just tell me — do we hate him? | 但告诉我 我们应该讨厌他吗 |
[34:35] | We hate him. | 讨厌他 |
[34:39] | Okay, then. We hate him. | 那行 我们讨厌他 |
[34:51] | So, um, how’d it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[34:54] | Ugh. It didn’t. | 没成 |
[34:56] | I mean, dinner was great. It was fun, actually. | 我是说 晚餐很棒 事实上还不错 |
[34:59] | But when it was finally time to have the real talk, | 但等到最后该认真聊聊的时候 |
[35:01] | April got paged. | 有人呼了艾普丽尔 |
[35:03] | Honestly, I think we were both trying to avoid the subject, | 说真的 我觉得我俩都在回避这个话题 |
[35:06] | But… | 但是… |
[35:07] | Yeah, I need to have sex with my wife. | 我和我老婆需要一些床上运动 |
[35:10] | And that can’t happen with you in my house. | 但你在家里我们没法做 |
[35:12] | Now, you’re in a bad place. | 现在 你的处境也很艰难 |
[35:13] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[35:14] | And I will do anything I can to — I-I will. | 我会尽一切努力帮你 我会这样 |
[35:16] | But I need you off my sofa. | 但是我需要你搬走 |
[35:18] | I mean, it’s for the good of the hospital — | 这也是为了这间医院好 |
[35:20] | Totally get it. Okay? | 我懂了 好吗 |
[35:22] | – I’ll see you. – All right. | -回见 -好 |
[35:27] | I mean, how did he seem to you? | 你怎么看这个人 |
[35:30] | – Riggs? – yeah. | -里格斯 -对 |
[35:31] | I don’t know. Smart, capable, charming. | 我不知道 聪明 能力强 魅力十足 |
[35:37] | I think Bailey was right. | 我觉得贝利是对的 |
[35:40] | Owen wouldn’t tell you anything? | 欧文什么都不肯告诉你吗 |
[35:42] | He just shut me out. I don’t know why. | 他就是闭口不言 我也不知道为什么 |
[35:45] | And then…i’m afraid I might’ve been racist. | 还有 我可能当了一回种族主义者 |
[35:50] | God, I hate this day. | 天 今天真是糟糕透了 |
[35:51] | Okay. Okay, back it up. | 好了 好了 怎么回事 |
[35:54] | Oh, good! – I can talk to you about this. | 正好 我能和你聊聊这个 |
[35:55] | I am worried I offended Edwards. | 我担心我冒犯了爱德华兹 |
[35:59] | I need you to tell me. | 我需要你帮我判断一下 |
[36:00] | Why me? ’cause I’m your sister? | 为什么是我 因为我是你的妹妹 |
[36:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:04] | Or because I’m your “Sistah”? | 还是因为我是你的”霉霉” |
[36:06] | No. | 不是 |
[36:07] | This is exactly what I was worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[36:08] | – Okay. – what do you think you did? | -好吧 -你认为你做了什么 |
[36:11] | I don’t think I did anything, but I think she thinks I did. | 我觉得我没做什么 但我觉得她不这么想 |
[36:14] | Amelia, use your words. | 阿米莉娅 说人话 |
[36:17] | Did what? | 你做了什么 |
[36:18] | Sided with Wilson over her because she’s black. | 因为她是黑人所以我才相信了威尔逊而不是她 |
[36:22] | Which I didn’t do. I think. | 我没有这样 至少我是这么觉得 |
[36:25] | I — god, I-I hate that this is even an issue all of a sudden. | 天 忽然之间这竟然也成了个问题 |
[36:29] | Well, it’s not an issue for you. | 这倒不是你的问题 |
[36:32] | And it’s not all of a sudden. | 也不是忽然之间的事情 |
[36:35] | I mean, okay, | 我是说 好吧 |
[36:36] | It’s not “Mississippi burning” Or anything, | 这又不是”密西西比在燃烧”什么的 |
[36:38] | But it is all over. | 这种事情每天都在发生 |
[36:41] | It’s when people assume I’m a nurse. | 当人们认定我是个护士的时候 |
[36:44] | or when I go to get on an airplane | 或者当我去乘飞机 |
[36:46] | with my first-class ticket, | 坐的是头等舱的时候 |
[36:47] | And they tell me that they’re not boarding coach yet. | 他们会告诉我经济舱还没有开始登机 |
[36:50] | It’s like a low buzz in the background. | 这东西就像背景杂音 |
[36:53] | And sometimes you don’t even notice it, | 有时候你根本不会注意到 |
[36:54] | And sometimes it’s loud and annoying. | 有时候它又会很响很恼人 |
[36:57] | And sometimes it can get dangerous. | 有时候甚至会变得很危险 |
[37:00] | And sometimes it is ridiculous, like right now. | 有时候会变得很可笑 就像现在 |
[37:05] | But it’s not funny. | 但这并不可笑 |
[37:06] | I mean, if I’m doing it and I don’t even notice it — | 如果我做了但我却浑然不觉 |
[37:07] | Then notice it. | 那就注意点 |
[37:11] | Look, did Edwards tell you that she’s okay? | 爱德华兹有说没事吗 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:16] | Okay. | 那就行 |
[37:18] | Then don’t give her the extra work | 那你就不要为了自己好受 |
[37:21] | of having to make you feel good about it. | 给她指派一些额外的工作 |
[37:25] | Right. | 好 |
[37:29] | Okay, but how do I know that she’s really — | 但我要怎么知道她是不是真的… |
[37:31] | Because she knows you, okay? | 她了解你 好吗 |
[37:34] | So listen to the words that are coming out of her mouth | 所以爱德华兹说什么 |
[37:37] | and believe them. | 你相信她就好 |
[37:39] | This is not a small thing. | 这不是什么小事情 |
[37:42] | And I’m glad that you feel like you can talk to me about it, | 我很开心你觉得你能和我聊这个 |
[37:45] | But… | 但是… |
[37:46] | I-I don’t speak for all black people. | 我不能为所有黑人发声 |
[37:49] | I am not the spokeswoman. No one is. | 我不是发言人 没有人可以是 |
[37:51] | And it is kind of annoying to be | 每个人被问到这些问题 |
[37:55] | asked questions like I am. | 都会觉得很烦 就像我一样 |
[37:58] | But, um, one piece of advice that I can give you | 但是 我能给你的建议就是 |
[38:01] | that I think we would all agree with | 我觉得我们都有你的感受 |
[38:03] | is that if you feel – uncomfortable having done it, | 如果你因为做了这样的事而感到不安 |
[38:09] | check your white privilege, and don’t do it again. | 那就想想你的白人特权 然后别在这样了 |
[38:15] | But I don’t think you’re racist. | 但我不认为你是个种族主义者 |
[38:21] | You don’t think? | 你觉得我不是 |
[38:23] | Girl, get in the car. | 姑娘 上车吧 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:43] | He had so many grandkids I lost count. | 他的孙辈我数都数不过来 |
[38:45] | I’m not exaggerating. | 我可不是在夸张 |
[38:47] | Seven. | 七个孙辈 |
[38:49] | He had seven grandchildren from six kids, | 他的六个子女生了七个孙辈 |
[38:52] | who he raised on his own after his wife died. | 这些子女都是在妻子过世后他独自抚养的 |
[38:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:58] | I treated mr. Jaffee for years, | 我为杰菲先生治疗了那么久 |
[39:00] | and I finally get him what he needs, | 现在我终于给了他想要的 |
[39:02] | And you just come and take it and run with it. | 而你却过来夺走了我的成就 |
[39:06] | And I helped you all day. | 我一天都在帮助你 |
[39:13] | He was my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[39:16] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[39:18] | Jo. | 乔 |
[39:25] | So, you want to grab a drink? | 想去喝点东西吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:34] | I would love that, actually. | 乐意之至 |
[39:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:42] | So, um, we’ve got science covered. | 我们拿到了科学主题 |
[39:45] | I’m strong on history and geography. | 我比较擅长历史和地理 |
[39:48] | Uh, how’s your popular culture? | 你对流行文化有研究吗 |
[39:49] | I just want to get a sense of our strengths here — | 我想知道我们擅长什么… |
[39:51] | Richard, I’m sorry. | 理查德 我很抱歉 |
[39:53] | I’m here to — | 我是来这里… |
[39:54] | I wanted to have — I’m trying to… | 我得… 我需要… |
[39:57] | I’m here to meet girls. | 我是过来邂逅女生的 |
[39:59] | I don’t care about trivia. | 我不关心冷门知识竞答 |
[40:01] | I don’t even like trivia. | 我根本不喜欢冷门知识竞答 |
[40:07] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:08] | That’s… | 那真是… |
[40:09] | And then you offered to come, and I didn’t know how to say no. | 然后你邀请我来 我不知道怎么拒绝 |
[40:12] | And I just — I didn’t want to go it alone, honestly. | 我 我不想单独来酒吧 说真的 |
[40:15] | It’s just it’s been a long time, and I’m rusty and nervous. | 太久没来了 我生疏了 也很紧张 |
[40:18] | And I feel like I lived an entire lifetime | 我觉得我离上次约会 |
[40:20] | since the last time I dated, | 已经有一辈子的时间了 |
[40:21] | And I don’t even know where to start. | 我不知道要怎么搭讪 |
[40:23] | You need a wingman. | 你需要一个军师 |
[40:28] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么样的 |
[40:29] | Glasses? | 戴眼镜的 |
[40:30] | Cardigan. She has a nice laugh. | 还是穿开衫那位 她笑起来很美 |
[40:33] | You into tattoos? | 喜欢带纹身的吗 |
[40:38] | Not that many tattoos. | 不是全身都是纹身那种 |
[40:39] | Well, you know, I-I’m just trying | 你知道 我只是 |
[40:41] | to get a sense of what we’re after here. | 想知道咱们要找哪一种类型 |
[40:45] | Glasses is cute. | 戴眼镜的那个看上去不错 |
[40:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[40:51] | Uh, sit up straight. | 坐直了 |
[40:55] | Hello, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[40:55] | It’s hard to fight against certain biases. | 纠正某些偏见非常困难 |
[41:00] | It’s important to keep an open mind. | 关键是要保持一个开明的心态 |
[41:03] | It’s how we learn. | 这样我们才会不断学习 |
[41:05] | It’s how we grow. | 这样我们才会成长 |
[41:07] | It’s how we move forward. | 这样我们才能向前看 |
[41:11] | Dr. Grey, right? | 格蕾医生 是吗 |
[41:12] | Yep. | 对 |
[41:14] | Yours is easy to remember. | 你的名字太好记了 |
[41:16] | It’s on all the hospital stationery. | 医院所有的文具上都印着 |
[41:21] | What’s the story there? | 这背后有什么故事吗 |
[41:23] | That’s too long a story to tell. | 这说来话长 |
[41:29] | I was actually headed across the street. | 我要去马路对面 |
[41:31] | I was gonna grab a drink or something. | 喝点小酒什么的 |
[41:33] | Are you headed that way, or…? | 你也去那边吗 还是… |
[41:39] | I’m a friend of Owen Hunt’s. | 我是欧文·亨特的朋友 |
[41:41] | Until we don’t. | 直到我们不再开明 |
[41:45] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:47] | So, no. | 所以 不了 |
[41:51] | Until we let our bias take over. | 直到我们让偏见控制了我们 |
[42:01] | Until we succumb | 直到我们屈从于 |
[42:03] | to what feels right or good | 在一时的欢愉 |
[42:05] | or satisfying in that moment. | 或者一时的满足 |
[42:07] | Because even then, deep down inside, | 因为即使是这样 在内心深处 |
[42:11] | we usually know we’re going to regret it. | 我们知道我们终将因此后悔 |