时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They say you fight fire with fire. | 人们常说 要以毒攻毒 |
[00:02] | We do it in medicine all the time. | 医学上历来如此 |
[00:04] | Owen won’t say what it’s about, | 欧文不愿多说 |
[00:06] | and nobody knows this Riggs, except Kepner. | 而这位里格斯也只有凯普娜认得 |
[00:09] | Maybe Kepner knows. | 也许凯普娜知道内情 |
[00:11] | We cut you to repair your injury. | 我们开刀是为了修复你受的伤 |
[00:13] | Is that snow? | 是下雪了吗 |
[00:14] | We hurt you to heal you. | 弄疼你是为了治好你 |
[00:16] | Are we still good? | 我们还要好吧 |
[00:17] | Yeah, we’re good. I told you. | 是 还要好 我告诉过你了 |
[00:19] | – I’m just making sure. – We’re good. | -我只是确认一下 -我们好着呢 |
[00:21] | Good with what? | 什么好着呢 |
[00:22] | – Nothing. – Don’t worry about it. | -没什么 -别担心 |
[00:26] | Guys, it’s like 60 degrees out. That can’t be snow. | 外面差不多16℃呢 不可能是下雪 |
[00:29] | We stoke the flames. | 我们火上浇油了 |
[00:30] | They just keep circling each other. | 他们彼此虎视眈眈 |
[00:33] | I keep thinking one of them’s gonna pull out a switchblade. | 好像随时要掏出弹簧刀结果对方 |
[00:35] | Oh, it’s about a chick. | 肯定是为了一个姑娘 |
[00:36] | When two guys hate each other, it’s usually about a chick. | 如果两个人彼此憎恨 通常都是为了争个姑娘 |
[00:39] | – Is that snow? – Really? – Where? | -是下雪了吗 -是吗 -哪儿下了 |
[00:41] | Yeah, you’re right.That looks like snow out there. | 没错 你说得对 看外面像下雪了 |
[00:43] | But playing with fire is a dangerous game. | 但玩火是个危险游戏 |
[00:46] | Well, you know they’re saying it’s about you. | 听说了吗 大家说是因为你 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | You and Riggs. A torrid affair in Jordan. | 你和里格斯 在约旦的一场激情艳遇 |
[00:52] | That’s — oh, no! That is not at — | 这 不可能 不是在 |
[00:54] | Don’t worry. I shut that down. | 别担心 我替你制止谣言了 |
[00:56] | God! Thank you. Geez! | 上帝啊 谢谢你 老天 |
[00:57] | No, I think it goes back further than that, | 不 我觉得谣言肯定比那严重多了 |
[00:59] | because I worked with riggs, | 因为我和里格斯共事过 |
[01:00] | and he never even mentioned knowing Hunt. | 可他从未提及认识亨特 |
[01:03] | Oh, my gosh. Hunt and Riggs — | 我的上帝 亨特和里格斯 |
[01:06] | What — what if they had the torrid affair? | 如果激情艳遇的是他们俩呢 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[01:09] | No. Just think about it. | 不 你想想看啊 |
[01:11] | Wartime, no rules, men in uniform, kissing. | 战争时期 不受规矩束缚 穿制服的男人 互相亲吻 |
[01:17] | – Oh, no way. – What? | -不可能吧 -什么 |
[01:18] | I didn’t say it. Arizona did. | 不是我说的 是亚利桑那说的 |
[01:22] | I heard that Riggs lost a patient on the table | 我听说里格斯的病人死在手术台上 |
[01:25] | and tried to blame it on Hunt. | 而他想把责任推给亨特 |
[01:26] | Yeah, the gossip mill is getting a little out of hand, | 是啊 谣言越传越离谱 |
[01:28] | don’t you think? | 你说是吧 |
[01:28] | Oh, no, it’s not gossip. | 不 这可不是谣言 |
[01:29] | It’s, what do you call it? | 这叫什么来着 |
[01:31] | – Scuttlebutt. – No. | -闲言碎语 -不是吧 |
[01:35] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[01:36] | You and Arizona — before you guys split — | 你和亚利桑那 你们分开之前 |
[01:38] | You did the counseling thing, right? | 你们去咨询过的 对吧 |
[01:42] | Oh, god. Yeah. | 天啊 是的 |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 去过 |
[01:46] | I heard that you were looking more for a lawyer. | 我听说你们要找律师 |
[01:51] | You heard that, huh? | 你也听说了啊 |
[01:53] | Scuttlebutt. | 闲言碎语嘛 |
[01:55] | Sure. | 那是自然 |
[02:02] | – You’re on my service today. – I am. | -你今天跟我 -是的 |
[02:05] | You’re good with that, right? | 你没问题吧 |
[02:06] | I mean, you and I — | 我的意思是 你和我 |
[02:09] | You don’t have any problem working under me, right? | 你在我手下干活没什么问题吧 |
[02:11] | Well, I think we’ve established that. | 我想我们已经建立默契了 |
[02:16] | No, but see, this — | 不是 但你看 这件事 |
[02:17] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要说的 |
[02:18] | Outside of that door, we are professionals. | 出了这个门 我们就是专业医生 |
[02:21] | There can be none of this. | 绝不能涉及私人感情 |
[02:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[02:35] | For the road. | 准备去工作了 |
[02:47] | Is it snowing? | 这是下雪了吗 |
[02:56] | Is it what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[02:58] | Just got the call. It’s all coming here. | 我刚接到电话 资料都在这里了 |
[03:00] | Okay. How many are we looking at? | 好的 有多少患者要来 |
[03:01] | Over 40. Where’s the protocol for this? | 40多个 这种事有什么规章制度的么 |
[03:03] | Bailey — – got to be some guidelines. | 贝利 要做出指示 |
[03:05] | Look, I-it’s your first crisis. | 这是你第一次临危指挥 |
[03:07] | You’ll be fine. I know. | 你能做好 我相信你 |
[03:08] | As soon as I can find the — | 只要我能找到 |
[03:09] | Bailey, there’s nothing you need in those binders. | 贝利 你在那堆资料里是找不到办法的 |
[03:12] | Okay, you just have to take things as they come. | 你只能随机应变 |
[03:14] | But you won’t see them until they’re right here. | 但是事情发生前你也无法预测 |
[03:16] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[03:17] | If you’re in control, they’re in control. | 如果你心里镇定 他们也有主心骨 |
[03:21] | Oh, and, uh, stand on the stairs when you talk to them. | 还有 讲话时要站在楼梯上 |
[03:23] | Makes them feel watched over. | 让他们仰望你 |
[03:25] | Is that why you do that? | 这就是你站楼梯上的原因吗 |
[03:33] | Four crews of firefighters | 四名消防员 |
[03:35] | were trapped battling wildfires east of town. | 在城东对抗大火时被困 |
[03:38] | We have at least 40 injuries en route. | 至少有40名伤者正在送往医院途中 |
[03:41] | I said we would take all of them. | 我决定全部接收 |
[03:43] | 40? We’re gonna hit capacity, and — | 40名 我们就要超过容纳能力了 |
[03:45] | We will take all of them. | 我们要接收所有患者 |
[03:47] | We’re looking at second-, third-, and fourth-degree burns, | 我们要处理二级 三级和四级烧伤 |
[03:50] | smoke inhalation, and some traumas. | 烟雾吸入 还有一些外伤 |
[03:53] | All non-critical… | 所有没有生命危险的 |
[03:56] | patients… | 患者 |
[03:58] | are being transferred | 将被转移到 |
[04:00] | to Seattle Pres and Tacoma. | 西雅图长老会医院和塔科马港市 |
[04:05] | This entire hospital is now a burn-treatment center. | 整间医院现在是烧伤治疗中心 |
[04:08] | If you are a little rusty… | 如果你们有些生疏的话 |
[04:11] | – Did you stay here again last night? – Yeah. | -你昨晚住在医院了吗 -是的 |
[04:13] | You sleep at all? | 睡觉了吗 |
[04:16] | – I’m fine. – Plastics will be available for consult, | -我很好 -整形科可以参与会诊 |
[04:18] | But they will be in high demand and cannot be everywhere. | 但他们会很忙 无法兼顾各处 |
[04:22] | If you need them… | 如果需要找他们… |
[04:24] | – It’s definitely because of a chick. – shush. | -肯定是因为一个姑娘 -闭嘴 |
[04:26] | Residents, stay with your assigned attendings | 除非烧伤处理小组或楼下缺人手 |
[04:29] | unless needed in the burn unit or in the pit. | 否则请住院医生跟在你的主治医生身边 |
[04:32] | Everyone who is on call has been called in. | 值班的医生都已经被召集了 |
[04:35] | This is an all-hands-on-deck situation. | 这种情况需要全员参与 |
[04:37] | – You with Grey again? – I’m always with Grey. | -你又要跟格蕾吗 -我一直都跟格蕾 |
[04:41] | Which is the problem for Callie, so I’m a nun, basically. | 这让凯丽很不高兴 所以我这日子过得好比修女 |
[04:45] | Worship at the altar of our lady of general surgery. | 在圣坛崇拜我们的女住院总 |
[04:48] | That’s a good choice. | 这个选择不错 |
[04:50] | You know, I tried dating an attending. | 知道吗 我和主治医生约过会 |
[04:53] | It just — it doesn’t work. | 结果不太理想 |
[04:56] | – Prioritize according to… – Wilson does it. | -优先顺序要根据… -威尔逊就做到了 |
[04:58] | Yeah, well, Wilson got lucky. | 是啊 威尔逊很幸运 |
[05:00] | Triage in the E.R. | 在急诊室进行分类 |
[05:02] | Send the critical patients to the burn unit or the O.R. | 将病情危急的患者送至烧伤处理小组或手术室 |
[05:05] | Dr. Avery is your point person on this, okay? | 艾弗里医生是负责人 |
[05:10] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[05:11] | Then that’s… that’s… | 那么 还有 |
[05:17] | That’s it, people. | 我说完了 |
[05:20] | Okay. Get to work. | 好了 开始工作吧 |
[05:25] | – I’ll jump on triage – and the most acute injuries. – April — | -我来负责给患者分类及治疗重伤患者 -艾普丽尔 |
[05:27] | You take any compromised airways. | 你来负责气道受损的患者 |
[05:29] | Stop running away from me. | 别再逃避我了 |
[05:30] | Eventually, we have to find time and talk about this. | 我们总要找时间谈这件事 |
[05:32] | It’s been three days already. | 已经拖了三天了 |
[05:33] | Now is not that time. | 现在不是时候 |
[05:34] | We have time before it gets crazy. | 在事情变得棘手前我们还有时间 |
[05:35] | It’s already crazy. My E.R.’s about to be jam-packed. | 已经够棘手的了 我的急诊室马上就要人满为患了 |
[05:37] | I-I-I don’t have time, and neither do you. | 我没时间想这件事 你也没有 |
[05:39] | We would – if you’d stop talking about | 我们本来有时间的 如果你不再 |
[05:41] | how much damn time we don’t have. | 抱怨我们时间多紧张的话 |
[05:47] | Choppers are stacking up. Let’s move! | 直升机快来了 快走 |
[05:52] | Let’s go! Move! | 我们走 快点 |
[05:59] | People, if you are not on your specialty, | 大家如果不用在自己的科室待命 |
[06:01] | you are on burn. | 就来烧伤组帮忙 |
[06:02] | Consider yourselves | 今天把自己当做 |
[06:03] | burns and plastics specialists for the day. | 烧伤科或整形科大夫 |
[06:05] | We treat, debride, admit. | 我们治疗 清创 收治入院 |
[06:07] | If you have any questions at all, you come find me. | 如果有任何问题 请来找我 |
[06:11] | Take him to trauma 2. This way. Over there. | 把他送到创伤二室 走这边 在那里 |
[06:14] | Patient has partial thickness burns | 病人胸部和腹部有部分严重烧伤 |
[06:16] | on his chest and abdomen and severe smoke inhalation. | 并有严重烟雾吸入 |
[06:18] | Let’s get to the part with the metal in his chest. | 先查看一下胸腔里插着的金属 |
[06:20] | He lost his footing in the smoke, | 他在浓烟中站立不稳 |
[06:22] | he fell into the ravine, | 摔下峡谷 |
[06:23] | and a steel spike broke his fall. | 一条钢钉阻止他坠落 |
[06:25] | We need a heart ultrasound. Let’s page cardio. Get Pierce. | 要做个心脏超声波 通知心外科 叫皮尔斯来 |
[06:27] | – Okay. – No problem. I’m here. | -好的 -没关系 有我在 |
[06:28] | I can wait for Pierce. | 我可以等皮尔斯来 |
[06:29] | I said I got it. | 我说我能处理 |
[06:33] | Okay. He has blood in the pericardium, | 好吧 他心包充血 |
[06:35] | but I can’t tell if it’s penetrated the ventricle. | 但我不知道是否渗透到心室 |
[06:36] | – Blake, get Pierce. – Okay. | -布莱克 通知皮尔斯 -好的 |
[06:38] | Most likely the only reason he isn’t bleeding out | 他没有大出血的唯一原因很可能是 |
[06:39] | is because the metal is blocking the hole. | 因为金属堵住了伤口 |
[06:41] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这说法很有意思 |
[06:42] | Only one way to find out. Blake, let’s pull out the spike. | 要搞清楚只有一个办法 布莱克 把钢钉拔出来 |
[06:46] | We’re gonna take it out in the O.R., | 我们要进手术室才能取出 |
[06:47] | where we can control the bleeding. | 以便控制出血 |
[06:48] | There might not be any bleeding, | 也许不会出血 |
[06:49] | so let’s don’t fill up an O.R. Until we know that we have to. | 所以别占用手术室了 万不得已再去 |
[06:51] | And risk him bleeding out before we ever get up there? No. | 在进手术室前让他冒大出血的风险吗 不行 |
[06:54] | No one is touching this thing until we get Pierce. | 皮尔斯来之前谁也不能动这东西 |
[06:58] | There. | 搞定 |
[06:59] | Now she can get a proper look. | 现在她可以好好检查了 |
[07:00] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[07:01] | If I say wait, we wait. | 如果我说等 就要等着 |
[07:02] | You are out of control! And I will not stand for it. | 你根本不听指挥 我可不会忍让你 |
[07:05] | Hey, Kepner, how are we? | 凯普娜 情况如何 |
[07:07] | Stretched. | 忙死了 |
[07:07] | I need somebody to take a look at the guy in bed four! | 来个人去查看一下4床的患者 |
[07:11] | I will do it. I will see bed four. | 我去吧 我去查看4床的患者 |
[07:19] | Tyler — how’s Tyler? | 泰勒 泰勒怎么样了 |
[07:20] | His hand’s pretty bad. He might lose some fingers. | 他的手伤得很重 他可能要截掉几根手指 |
[07:22] | You tell him he’ll live. | 你告诉他 他会活着的 |
[07:26] | – I’m Dr. Bailey. How we doing here? – I’m fine. | -我是贝利医生 你怎么样了 -我没事 |
[07:28] | I’ve been burned so many times, my wife says I smell like bacon. | 被烧了这么多回 我老婆都说我闻起来像培根 |
[07:32] | You need to put that mask back on. | 请把氧气面罩戴上 |
[07:34] | You need to check on these other guys. | 你还是去看看别人吧 |
[07:36] | They’re in worse shape than me. | 他们比我伤得更重 |
[07:38] | We will take care of all of you, okay? | 你们所有人我们都要管 好吗 |
[07:40] | So just let me have a look. | 让我检查一下 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | How bad is it? | 多严重 |
[08:21] | – He’s bleeding right there. – In the pericardium. | -出血点在那儿 -心包膜 |
[08:24] | It’s not much. It’ll likely resolve on its own. | 出血量不多 慢慢就吸收了 |
[08:26] | Or it won’t and it will be too late. | 万一没呢 到时候我们可就无力回天了 |
[08:29] | Admit him, monitor him closely, | 让他住院 密切观察 |
[08:30] | and tell me if his pressure drops. | 如果他血压剧降 再找我 |
[08:32] | Book an O.R. | 订一间手术室 |
[08:33] | Absolutely. I’ll book an O.R. | 好的 马上去办 |
[08:39] | She’s my god. | 我只听她的 |
[08:47] | Hold on. Do you have time now? | 等下 你现在有时间吗 |
[08:48] | Not really, I’m on my way to surgery with a maniac. | 没 我我正赶着去和一个疯子做手术 |
[08:51] | Yeah, so let’s do it now before we both get too busy. | 好吧 趁现在还不是很忙 我们赶快一说 |
[08:52] | All right, well, let’s make it quick, because — | 好吧 速战速决 因为… |
[08:54] | – Alex, could you — – Wilson, go away! | -阿历克斯 你能不能 -威尔逊 闪开 |
[08:56] | Just give us a minute, okay? We’re busy. | 稍等一下 好吗 我们正忙着呢 |
[09:01] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了啊 |
[09:03] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[09:04] | W-we were taking a…break at base camp. | 我们正在… 大营休息 |
[09:09] | – And — – Casey, I’m gonna need you to stop talking, okay? | -然后 -凯西 你别说话了 好吗 |
[09:12] | There’s severe lung damage here. | 他的肺伤得很重 |
[09:15] | Book an O.R. | 订间手术室 |
[09:16] | Casey, we’re gonna take you into surgery right away. | 凯西 我们得马上给你做手术 |
[09:19] | O.R.’s backed up. They’re saying it’s an hour. | 手术室全满了 要等一个小时 |
[09:21] | Tell them that’s not good enough. | 告诉他们我们必须要一间 |
[09:22] | No. Take these other guys first. | 别 先治其他人 |
[09:24] | I’ll decide who goes where, all right? | 我决定谁先谁后 好吗 |
[09:27] | Hey, I did my best to get those guys out. | 我拼了老命才把他们救了出来 |
[09:31] | You got to make sure they’re okay. | 你可千万不能让他们出事 |
[09:33] | Can you do that? | 你能保证吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:38] | Let’s get him to the burn unit while we wait for the O.R. | 等手术室的同时 把他送到烧伤科 |
[09:42] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[09:44] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[09:46] | Chief, the burn unit is full, and I need beds down here. | 主任 烧伤科床位全满了 我得把病人送下来 |
[09:49] | We can’t take any more. We’re already at capacity. | 我们实在没辙了 床位全满了 |
[09:50] | I have patients with extensive burns | 有些重度烧伤的病人 |
[09:52] | that are on gurneys in the hallway. | 只能躺在走廊里的轮床上 |
[09:53] | Well, we need to start diverting to other hospitals. | 我们得把这些病人转到其他医院 |
[09:54] | No, no. – we’re not doing that. | 不 不 不能转院 |
[09:55] | Well, I need to know what we are doing, please. | 那你说我们该怎么办 |
[09:57] | Do I need to notify Seattle Pres? | 我需不需要通知西雅图长老会医院 |
[10:00] | Chief! | 主任 |
[10:01] | I said we’re not turning firefighters away. | 我说了 我们不能把消防员拒之门外 |
[10:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:09] | Okay! | 好了 |
[10:09] | You folks, take your food to go. | 各位 拿着吃的 赶紧走 |
[10:11] | All of these tables go. Put away this food. | 把桌子都搬走 吃的都拿走 |
[10:15] | We triage here. | 我们要在这儿进行分诊 |
[10:16] | I need gurneys in lines of three all the way back. | 轮床排成三列 一直到房间尽头 |
[10:19] | Minor and first-degree burns are going the pit, guys. | 轻度烧伤的病人全安排到最后一排 |
[10:21] | Criticals can go to any available I.C.U. Bed. | 重症病人可以直接去重症监护室 |
[10:23] | We need burn supplies, surgical trays, | 我们需要治疗烧伤的器具 手术托盘 |
[10:25] | gowns, gloves at every station. | 手术服 手套 |
[10:27] | This enough room? | 地方够大了吧 |
[10:29] | This will work. | 够了 |
[10:36] | I know you have to do your doctor thing, | 我知道你得掀开衣服验伤 |
[10:38] | but maybe you can keep the full moon under wraps. | 不过你能不能把我的屁股遮一遮 |
[10:42] | That’s the part that I kind of need to see. | 我要看的刚好是那儿 |
[10:43] | Oh, you can see whatever you want. | 你可以随便看 |
[10:46] | It’s the guys in my squad. I’ll never hear the end of it. | 主要是我队里的男队员 回头肯定取笑个没完 |
[10:49] | I’ll be discreet. No free shows. | 我会很小心的 绝不让他们白看 |
[10:51] | No guy has seen that | 自从中学衣服破了一次之后 |
[10:53] | since a middle school wardrobe malfunction. | 再没有男人看过那儿 |
[10:55] | Hopefully, you’re an expert, a… | 但愿你是专家 专门看 |
[10:57] | What, a butt doctor? | 怎么说呢 屁股医生 |
[10:59] | That can’t be right. – you can fix my butt, right? | 估计没有这么说的 你能治好我的屁股吧 |
[11:01] | Yes. The burn is confined to one cheek, | 可以 只有一侧被烧伤了 |
[11:05] | and luckily, I have a good one to compare it to. | 而且幸运的是 还有一边非常完美呢 |
[11:09] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:12] | No. No, no, no. I — and I didn’t mean — | 不 不 我不是那个意思 |
[11:14] | No. I’ll take it. | 没事 比就比呗 |
[11:16] | Yeah. It’s — | 好吧 你这个… |
[11:19] | It’ll do the job. | 挺好的 |
[11:23] | Hang in there, Turner. | 坚持住 特纳 |
[11:25] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:25] | Here I am, – complaining about my butt burn. | 我就这点小伤还有什么可抱怨的 |
[11:28] | Don’t do that. | 别这么说 |
[11:29] | Don’t feel guilty for not getting hurt. | 不要因为自己只受了轻伤就有负罪感 |
[11:30] | I mean, I work a job | 我之所以做这份工 |
[11:31] | where in order to make a house payment, | 就是为了还清房子的贷款 |
[11:33] | to put food on the table, there have to be fires. | 让家里人都能吃上饭 可为什么我非要和火打交道呢 |
[11:36] | And big fires mean overtime, hazard pay. | 遇上大火 我们就有加班费 危险津贴 |
[11:39] | You work like hell to put them out, but… | 你死命得想把火扑灭 但… |
[11:42] | a dirty, little part of you is thinking, “Burn, baby, burn,” | 有一个邪恶的小声音在你脑海中说”烧吧 宝贝 烧吧” |
[11:47] | and you hate yourself. | 然后你就会自我厌恶 |
[11:50] | It sucks. | 这样真烦 |
[11:52] | I make my living off of sick babies. | 我还靠治疗生病的小孩生活呢 |
[11:56] | You get it. | 你懂我 |
[11:59] | All right. You feel that? | 好了 有感觉吗 |
[12:01] | – Dr. Hunt? – Give him morphine. | -亨特医生 -给他上吗啡 |
[12:02] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[12:04] | Your mom’s boyfriend — he’s a firefighter, right? | 你母亲的男友也是消防员吧 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[12:06] | Because she’s here — your mom. | 你母亲来了 在那儿 |
[12:11] | Cross, take over. | 克洛斯 你替我一下 |
[12:14] | – Mom? – owen! | -妈 -欧文 |
[12:16] | John was working the fire. They said they brought him here. | 约翰当时也在火场 他们说把他送到这里了 |
[12:18] | Have you seen him? | 你见他了吗 |
[12:19] | Uh, hang on, hang on. | 稍等 别急 |
[12:22] | He is in surgery. | 他在手术中 |
[12:23] | – Oh, dear god. – Dr. Grey and… | -天呐 -格雷医生和… |
[12:27] | – Kepner, page Pierce to O.R. 3. – Okay. | -凯普娜 让皮尔斯去三号手术室 -好 |
[12:29] | Mom, stay right here, okay? | 妈 你在这儿等着 好吗 |
[12:33] | There. I was right. | 看 我说的没错 |
[12:34] | There’s blood in the pericardium. | 在心包膜里有血 |
[12:36] | I could’ve relieved it with a needle downstairs. | 在楼下我拿针一戳就好了 |
[12:38] | You did not need to open him up. | 根本不用开刀 |
[12:39] | Well, I did, because we’re not in a tent in a war zone. | 怎么不用了 我们又不是在战场上临时搭的棚子里 |
[12:42] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯… |
[12:44] | Hunt, is there a problem? | 亨特 有问题吗 |
[12:45] | Grey, the patient on your table is my mother’s boyfriend. | 格蕾 你手术台上的病人是我妈的男友 |
[12:47] | How’s it look? | 他的情况如何 |
[12:50] | – It’s not good. – I didn’t ask you! | -不太好 -我没问你 |
[12:51] | Dr. Grey cracked his chest when she shouldn’t have — | 格蕾医生一意孤行非要开胸… |
[12:55] | Shut your mouth, step away from the table, | 闭嘴 离开手术台 |
[12:57] | and scrub out. | 出去 |
[12:58] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | You need to scrub in for Riggs. | 你去换瑞格斯出来 |
[13:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:02] | Hunt, I got a guy in the burn unit | 亨特 我有个病人在烧伤科 |
[13:03] | missing part of his chest wall. | 胸腔少了一块肉 |
[13:04] | I don’t have time — | 我可没空… |
[13:05] | Owen, I have this. | 欧文 我能行的 |
[13:06] | Dr. Pierce, we’re fine here. | 皮尔斯医生 我们这里一切都好 |
[13:08] | Riggs, step back. | 瑞格斯 退下 |
[13:09] | Okay, Hunt, I don’t work for you, okay? | 亨特 我不归你管 好吗 |
[13:11] | I work for Pierce. | 皮尔斯是我领导 |
[13:12] | If she says leave, then I’ll leave. | 她说让我走 我就走 |
[13:14] | Hunt, is there a reason | 亨特 你有什么理由 |
[13:15] | that I should be removing Riggs from this surgery? | 让我把瑞格斯换下来 |
[13:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. No. My mom’s boyfriend. | -你还好吗 -好 其实不好 我妈的男友出事了 |
[13:36] | – The firefighter. – Yeah. | -那个消防员 -对 |
[13:37] | – He’s here. – Yeah. | -他也被送来了 -对 |
[13:38] | Meredith is working on him right now with Riggs. | 梅瑞狄斯和瑞格斯正给他做手术 |
[13:41] | And that’s a problem. | 所以你就生气了 |
[13:42] | Owen, talk to me. Why is this guy — | 欧文 跟我说说 这个人到底怎么 |
[13:44] | I just don’t want him near my family. | 我就不想让他靠近我的家人 |
[13:52] | Proximal humerus fracture. | 肱骨近端骨折 |
[13:53] | All he needs is a sling for a few weeks. | 打个石膏 戴上臂悬 几周就好了 |
[13:55] | Yeah, but I’ve got a full thickness | 对 但是他的手和小臂 |
[13:57] | burn on his hand and forearm. | 都被严重烧伤了 |
[13:59] | Will a graft even take? You’ve got bone exposure. | 皮肤移植行吗 他这骨头都在外面露着呢 |
[14:01] | Give me a minute to think about it. | 给我一分钟让我想想 |
[14:03] | I’d recommend it. | 我觉得挺好 |
[14:04] | – Yeah, the graft? – Counseling. | -什么 皮肤移植么 -婚姻咨询 |
[14:06] | It gave us a sense of where we were, which was nowhere. | 它会让我们认清自己所处的位置 也就是混乱的中心 |
[14:09] | But still… | 但… |
[14:11] | Second-degree burns on the chest. | 胸部二级烧伤 |
[14:12] | Do you even want to work it out with Kepner? | 你到底还想不想和凯普娜把问题解决了 |
[14:13] | Can we not do this right now? | 你能不能别添乱了 |
[14:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:18] | But one thing our therapist said that turned out to be true — | 不过我们的咨询师倒是说了一句实在话 |
[14:20] | do not have sex while you’re sorting things out. | 解决问题的时候别乱滚床单 |
[14:22] | It’s messy. It’s confusing. No sex. | 剪不断理还乱 千万不能滚床单 |
[14:27] | You guys had sex. | 你俩已经滚了啊 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 就说嘛 |
[14:31] | We did, too. | 我们也滚了 |
[14:32] | – It’s…messy. – It’s really messy. | -非常 混乱 -异常混乱 |
[14:35] | – I think you can both get what you need. – Yeah, I don’t know. | -我觉得这样两全其美 -我也说不清 |
[14:37] | I mean, I feel like it’s so complicated. | 这事真的特别木乱 |
[14:38] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m talking about his hand. | 停 停 停 我说的是他的手 |
[14:42] | – Right. – We do a living graft – with an abdominal pedicle flap. | -好吧 -我们用腹部带蒂真皮作移植 |
[14:45] | We literally sew his hand into his abdomen. | 把他的手缝到腹部 |
[14:47] | He’ll have a graft and a sling. | 这样既移植了皮肤 还有了臂悬 |
[14:51] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:53] | I found the one! | 我看上了一个人 |
[14:54] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | Now you can help me find an arterial line kit. | 现在你可以帮我找找动脉缝合包 |
[14:58] | Not the one. | 这人也算不上真爱啦 |
[14:59] | A one maybe, but at least an option. | 可能是个选择 但至少是个机会 |
[15:02] | I found an option. | 我找到了一个机会 |
[15:03] | She’s funny and cute, | 她很有趣 也很可爱 |
[15:04] | and she actively contributes to public safety. | 而且她还积极为公共安全做贡献 |
[15:07] | She’s one of the firefighters? | 她是一名消防员 |
[15:08] | Yes. And she’s great. | 对 而且她很棒 |
[15:11] | And I think that she thinks I’m great, | 而且我觉得她也欣赏我 |
[15:13] | but I need you to find out. | 但我需要你去帮我探探口风 |
[15:16] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you write her a little note — | 你怎么不写一个便签 |
[15:18] | You know, the ones with the boxes that you can check — | 上面有小方块 可以打钩的那种 |
[15:21] | and I’ll pass it along. | 然后我递给她 |
[15:25] | Don’t you think – that sounds a little childish? | 你不觉得那样有点太幼稚了 |
[15:26] | Yes, it does! | 必须的 |
[15:27] | I’m not gonna wingman a patient for you! | 我才不会帮你去泡一个病人 |
[15:35] | I set the Mayfield. | 我固定好美菲尔德头架了 |
[15:36] | Let’s just drain the clot and bring him back to the burn unit. | 我们把血块排出就能送他回烧伤科了 |
[15:41] | Maybe it was, like, a classified mission gone bad. | 说不定是秘密行动失败了 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | Hunt and Riggs. | 亨特和里格斯 |
[15:47] | Maybe that’s why he won’t talk about it. | 或许他俩是因为这个不说话的 |
[15:49] | Maybe it was like a secret mission, | 或许是那种秘密任务 |
[15:50] | and one of them double-crossed the other. | 然后有个人当了双面间谍 |
[15:52] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论这个 |
[15:53] | Well, everyone is talking about it. | 大家都在讨论这个 |
[15:55] | I don’t want to gossip about it. | 那我不想八卦这个 |
[15:58] | Dr. Hunt’s a sleepwalker | 亨特医生会梦游 |
[15:59] | and a sleeptalker, actually. | 而且还说梦话 |
[16:01] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:02] | It’s not gossip. It happened. | 这不是八卦 这确实发生了 |
[16:04] | I found him in an on-call room totally asleep, standing there. | 我在值班室发现他站在那睡着了 |
[16:07] | He was all, “Help, help!” It was freaky! | 他一直说 “救命” 很吓人 |
[16:09] | What did he say exactly? | 他到底说什么了 |
[16:11] | “Do something,” I think he said? | 好像是 “做点什么” |
[16:12] | I don’t know. I was a little — | 我不清楚 我有点… |
[16:14] | I was scared. | 我被吓到了 |
[16:16] | Wait. Cross… | 等等 克洛斯 |
[16:20] | They’ll probably take a big piece of skin from your back | 他们可能会从你背上叫背阔肌皮瓣的部位 |
[16:22] | called a latissimus flap. | 取下一块皮肤 |
[16:23] | Now, it’s gonna leave a pretty big scar. | 这样会留下一大块疤痕 |
[16:26] | Scars are okay. | 疤痕没问题 |
[16:28] | They show… where you’ve been. | 它们能告诉别人你去了哪 |
[16:30] | My leg is | 我腿上的疤是 |
[16:32] | the Kelso fire | 08年凯尔索大火 |
[16:35] | of ’08, | 留下来的 |
[16:36] | and my shoulder’s | 我肩膀上的疤是 |
[16:38] | the Yakima Valley of ’13. | 13年亚基马山谷大火留下的 |
[16:41] | And — oh — that — | 还有… 那个 |
[16:45] | That’s, uh, my oven. | 那是我烤箱留下的 |
[16:49] | Birthday cake | 给我妻子露丝 |
[16:50] | for my wife Ruth’s 50th. | 50岁生日做生日蛋糕留下的 |
[16:57] | Casey — Casey, we have to intubate you now. | 凯西 我们必须要给你插管了 |
[16:59] | No. I can breathe. | 不 我能呼吸 |
[17:02] | Ruth’s on her way. | 露丝就要来了 |
[17:03] | I w-want to talk to her first. | 我想先跟她说说话 |
[17:07] | Sir, we really need to give your lungs a rest, okay? | 先生 我们得让你的肺部休息会 |
[17:09] | No. I don’t need it. | 不 我不需要 |
[17:17] | I don’t want it. | 我不想插管 |
[17:22] | I think we can give Casey a few more minutes | 我觉得我们给凯西一点时间吧 |
[17:24] | till his wife gets here. | 等他妻子到了 |
[17:27] | But you put that mask on. | 但你要把氧气面罩戴上 |
[17:28] | Deal. | 好的 |
[17:33] | He’s being ridiculous. We have to tube him, right? | 他太荒唐了 我们得给他插管 对吗 |
[17:36] | His left lung is partially collapsed. | 他的左肺已经部分衰竭了 |
[17:38] | The other one is damaged from smoke inhalation. | 另一个吸入烟尘也受损了 |
[17:40] | It’s causing his heart to fail. | 这让他的心脏也开始衰竭了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, and he’s starting to have arrhythmias from rhabdo. | 对 而且他还出现了心律不齐 |
[17:44] | – I got to go. – Yeah, go. | -我得走了 -好的 去吧 |
[17:45] | We need to clear an O.R. | 我们必须准备手术室了 |
[17:46] | Uh, no. Casey’s right. | 不用 凯西说得对 |
[17:48] | We need to be treating the more urgent cases first. | 我们得先治疗更紧急的病人 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, but what’s more urgent | 抱歉 但什么病人能比 |
[17:52] | than a guy with a hole burned in his side? | 身上烧出一个洞的病人更紧急了 |
[17:54] | A case that will survive surgery. | 能在手术后存活的病人 |
[17:56] | So what? We’re just supposed to tell him he’s gonna die? | 那我们就去告诉他 他要死了 |
[17:57] | We don’t have to tell him. He knows. | 我们不用告诉他 他知道 |
[18:02] | Make him as comfortable as you can, | 尽你所能 让他舒服点 |
[18:04] | and tell me when his wife gets here. | 等他妻子到了 告诉我 |
[18:15] | We are never eating in that cafeteria again. | 我们再也不去那家咖啡厅吃饭了 |
[18:17] | I’m a little busy right now. Do you need something? | 我现在有点忙 你有什么事吗 |
[18:20] | I needed a break. I thought I’d take a minute. | 我想着抽空歇一会 |
[18:21] | You know when I had a minute? | 你知道我什么时候有空吗 |
[18:23] | This morning, When you and Meredith | 今天早上 你和梅瑞狄斯 |
[18:24] | were whispering in the hallway. | 在走廊里说悄悄话 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[18:26] | And she yelled “Get away” in my face | 然后她朝我吼 “滚蛋” |
[18:28] | like I was a stray dog. | 好像我是条流浪狗 |
[18:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:31] | – It’s not funny. – That’s not what she meant. | -这不好笑 -她不是这个意思 |
[18:33] | God, you always defend her, | 天哪 你总是维护她 |
[18:36] | even when she’s being a complete bitch to me. | 即使她对我那么婊 |
[18:38] | Look, don’t do that. Don’t call her that. | 别这样 别这么说她 |
[18:39] | And why wouldn’t you? | 你为什么不这么干啊 |
[18:40] | Everyone here just follows her lead. | 这里的每个人都跟着她 |
[18:42] | If you’re out with Grey, you’re out, and I’m out. | 如果你跟格蕾不和 你我就都出局了 |
[18:45] | Aw, you’re not out. You’re fine. – | 你才不会出局 你没事 |
[18:46] | She spent a year acting like I didn’t even exist. | 她一年来都当我不存在一样 |
[18:49] | So what is it? What? | 那你什么意思 |
[18:49] | You think she just sees you as my girlfriend? | 你觉得她就把你当我女朋友 |
[18:51] | She doesn’t even see me as that. | 她根本都没这么看我 |
[18:52] | She would show up in our bedroom | 她来我们卧室 |
[18:54] | and kick me out whenever she wanted to. | 随时都可以把我踢走 |
[18:55] | That hasn’t happened in a long time. | 这很长时间都没发生过了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, because I hauled you out of that house. | 对 因为我把你拉出了那栋房子 |
[18:59] | Oh, I’m… | 我… |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. You hauled me out of there? | 抱歉 你把我拉出来了 |
[19:03] | I had to. She had an all-access pass to you. | 我不得不 她随时都能使唤你 |
[19:06] | And you know what the worst part is? Is that you let her. | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 你还允许她 |
[19:08] | Here I thought we decided to move in there together. | 我还以为我们决定要住在一起的 |
[19:09] | Because she’s always your priority! | 因为她总是你的首要任务 |
[19:11] | That is not true! | 你说的不对 |
[19:12] | She has been through a lot! Her husband died! | 她经历了太多 她丈夫死了 |
[19:14] | So what, that gives her a license to treat me like crap? | 所以她就可以像废物一样对待我 |
[19:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:18] | It means she has the license to take her crap out on me! | 这意味着她可以把脾气发到我身上 |
[19:20] | It means I’m gonna be there for her when she needs me, | 这意味着如果她需要我 我就得陪着她 |
[19:22] | ’cause she’s the only one I can count on! | 因为她是我唯一可以依靠的人 |
[19:24] | She’s the only one? | 她是唯一一个 |
[19:26] | Just I meant… | 我是说… |
[19:29] | Look, she stood by me for years when everybody else left, | 大家都离开我的时候 她依然支持我 |
[19:32] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[19:33] | – I didn’t mean — – No, I get it. | -我不是说 -不 我理解 |
[19:34] | You’re taking her side again ’cause she is your priority. | 你又站在她一边因为她是你优先考虑的 |
[19:37] | You don’t get to tell me what my priorities are! | 我不用你来告诉我 我优先考虑什么 |
[19:40] | I have to focus on my patient. | 我得照顾我的病人了 |
[19:44] | – Look, Jo — – Just go. | -乔 -走吧 |
[19:55] | Last stitch repairs the rupture in the heart wall. | 最后一针修复破损的心壁 |
[19:59] | 3-0 prolene and pledget hold. | 3号缝线 保持纱布位置 |
[20:01] | Blake, can you snip, please? | 布雷克 你来剪断 |
[20:06] | And Hunt said this guy was dating his mom, hmm? | 亨特说这人在跟他妈约会 |
[20:09] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[20:11] | Blake, you heard that, right? | 布雷克 你听到了 是吗 |
[20:14] | Suction here. | 抽吸这里 |
[20:16] | He’s fibrillating. Paddles. | 他室颤了 电击板 |
[20:18] | Got it. | 给你 |
[20:22] | Charge to 10. | 充电至10 |
[20:25] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:29] | Charge to 10 again. | 再次充电至10 |
[20:29] | No, 25, okay? Let’s don’t screw around. 25. | 不 25 好吗 别闹 25 |
[20:32] | 25. Clear. | 25 离手 |
[20:33] | This never would’ve happened if you hadn’t — | 这根本不会发生 如果你… |
[20:34] | It absolutely would have. | 它觉得会发生的 |
[20:35] | We just wouldn’t be here to catch it. Clear! | 我们只是不会在这里碰到 离手 |
[20:40] | All right, give me 1 milligram of adrenaline. | 给我一毫克肾上腺素 |
[20:42] | Okay, come on, come on. Damn it! | 快点 快点 该死 |
[20:44] | Okay, where’s the adrenaline? | 肾上腺素呢 |
[20:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:00] | Well, the fire is 80% contained. | 80%的大火被控制了 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:10] | My crew. | 我的队员 |
[21:11] | No losses today, Casey. | 今天没有死亡的 凯西 |
[21:13] | No. Many injuries, but no losses. | 没有 有受伤的 但没死亡的 |
[21:17] | You prepare them… | 你只能尽自己所能 |
[21:20] | the best you can. | 给他们做好准备 |
[21:21] | You can’t control everything. | 你不能控制所有事情 |
[21:24] | You can’t control the wind, you know? | 你不能控制风向 对吗 |
[21:27] | You did everything you could. | 你做了能做的所有事情 |
[21:30] | Now… | 现在 |
[21:32] | What — what — what can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[21:35] | Uh, just waiting for Ruth. | 等着露丝来 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:51] | This will heal nicely, probably in about six weeks. | 这大概在六周内就会愈合了 |
[21:55] | So, um… | 所以 |
[21:57] | Maybe we could see each other again? | 或许我们可以再见一面 |
[21:59] | Like a follow-up appointment? | 复查预约吗 |
[22:01] | Oh, um, no. I don’t mean — | 不 我不是说… |
[22:02] | I mean yes. | 对 是的 |
[22:03] | You can always make an appointment with the admissions nurse. | 你可以跟住院护士预约 |
[22:06] | But I di– you, um — okay. | 但我… 你 好吧 |
[22:08] | Can you just sit tight? | 你能坐好吗 |
[22:10] | Well, don’t sit tight. | 不是坐好 |
[22:12] | Just…be. | 就… 这样子 |
[22:13] | Just be. | 就这样 |
[22:17] | Heh! I just tried to segue | 我刚才试着 |
[22:18] | from a wound closure to a first-date invite. | 从修复伤口转移到邀请她去约会 |
[22:20] | Now, that’s just clumsy. | 这样子可太笨拙了 |
[22:21] | – Over her exposed butt. – That’s creepy. | -当着她大光屁股 -这又太诡异了 |
[22:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[22:25] | Can you just go put a good word in? | 你就不能去说个好话 |
[22:27] | I — you don’t need me. | 我 你不需要我 |
[22:29] | You’re a smart, competent woman. | 你是个聪明有能力的女人 |
[22:31] | Stretch your wings, Robbins. Stretch them out. | 展开你的翅膀 罗宾斯 展开它们 |
[22:34] | Feel the air. | 自己试着飞飞看 |
[22:35] | Stretch them out. Feel the air. | 展开翅膀 试着飞飞看 |
[22:38] | Feel the air. | 试着飞飞看 |
[22:42] | My wife needs to come home. | 我真想我老婆咧 |
[22:45] | I mean I knew it was a good idea, | 我知道这是个好主意 |
[22:47] | But looking at it up close | 但是离这么近地亲眼观察 |
[22:49] | It’s pretty spectacular. | 还是非常壮观的 |
[22:50] | Yeah, yeah. It’s a miracle of the modern age. | 对啊 简直是当代的奇迹 |
[22:52] | So, what kind of sex was it? | 所以 你们那算什么炮 |
[22:53] | Make-up sex or break-up sex? | 和好炮还是分手炮 |
[22:55] | It was — you know, I-I have no idea, actually. | 那是… 其实我也不知道那算什么 |
[22:59] | – Bovie? – Well, what did april say? | -高频电刀 -艾普丽尔怎么说 |
[23:00] | Nothing. She didn’t say anything. She’s not talking to me. | 她什么都没说 她不愿意和我谈 |
[23:03] | She spent the last few months hunting me down, | 她过去的几个月都对我穷追不舍 |
[23:04] | And now she just keeps walking away. | 现在反而是对我敬而远之了 |
[23:06] | Let’s be done talking about this now. | 这个话题就此打住 |
[23:07] | – Agreed. – Well, okay, | -同意 -好吧 可是 |
[23:08] | ’cause, you know, break-up sex is, um — | 你懂的 要是那是分手炮的话… |
[23:10] | Well, it feels sad-happy. It’s an emotional potpourri. | 那会让你悲喜交加 那就是情绪的大杂烩 |
[23:13] | All the feelings, all the history, | 你们的感情 你们的过去 |
[23:15] | All of it — it’s all just right there, | 你们的一点一滴 都会浮现在眼前 |
[23:17] | Because it’s — you know, you just know. | 因为… 然后你就明白了 |
[23:19] | You just know that it’s the last time, | 你忽然就明白了这是最后一次 |
[23:20] | And it’s like taking in all the air you can | 就像你要潜入水下之前 |
[23:23] | before you go underwater. | 会尽可能地吸入氧气一样 |
[23:24] | It’s like “Do me or die.” Break-up sex is the best. | “要么做 要么死” 分手炮就是这么棒 |
[23:26] | Yeah, but then you’re broken up. | 是啊 然后你们就分手了 |
[23:29] | Huh. You know what? You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:31] | Make-up sex is better, | 和好炮更爽 |
[23:32] | Because make-up sex is like coming up for air | 和好炮就像当你快窒息死亡的时候 |
[23:34] | when you thought there wouldn’t be any more air. | 忽然到来的新鲜空气 |
[23:36] | So it’s like all is forgiven, | 你会觉得没有什么是不能原谅 |
[23:38] | and you can throw off your troubles and your clothes, | 你可以丢下所有的烦恼 所有的衣服 |
[23:40] | and you’re like out of the dark and into the light, | 你就像久处黑暗的人重获光明 |
[23:42] | full speed ahead. | 全速向光明飞奔过去 |
[23:43] | Oh, god, it’s the best. | 我的个神 那感觉太美妙了 |
[23:46] | So…which was it? | 所以… 到底是哪一种 |
[23:48] | I’m not answering that. | 我拒绝回答这个问题 |
[23:49] | – Jackson. – I don’t know, all right? | -杰克逊 -我也不知道 好吗 |
[23:50] | Because maybe I thought it | 因为有可能我以为的 |
[23:51] | was one thing and she thought it was the other. | 并不是她以为的 |
[23:53] | – What? – See? Messy. | -怎么了 -瞧见没 剪不断 理还乱 |
[23:55] | But you know what’s not messy? This. | 你知道什么不乱吗 这个 |
[23:57] | I mean, this — this — this is elegant genius. | 我是说 这 这主意简直绝了 |
[24:00] | I’ll tell you one thing — | 我这样说吧 |
[24:02] | He is gonna be pretty surprised when he wakes up. | 他醒来的时候一定会能直接给吓傻了 |
[24:13] | I was just looking for extra betadine. | 我只是过来找有没有优碘 |
[24:19] | Which is right there. | 而优碘就在我面前 |
[24:20] | So, obviously, lamest excuse ever. | 显然 我编了个最蹩足的借口 |
[24:26] | You can’t just ignore me forever. | 你不可能永远忽视我吧 |
[24:29] | You don’t have to like me or be my friend | 你不用喜欢我 也不用和我做朋友 |
[24:31] | or even be polite to me, | 甚至不用对我礼貌 |
[24:32] | But at least acknowledge that I exist. | 但是至少注意到我是活生生的人吧 |
[24:35] | Acknowledge that I’m a person standing in front of you, | 注意到我就活生生地站在你面前 |
[24:37] | saying words. | 跟你说话 |
[24:41] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[24:53] | – You got lucky. – It wasn’t luck. | -你走运了 -这不是走运 |
[24:55] | He would have died if I hadn’t taken him in. | 如果我没接收他 他早都死了 |
[24:57] | John’s surgery went well. | 约翰的手术很成功 |
[24:59] | His doctors expect a full recovery. | 医生说他会很快痊愈的 |
[25:00] | He’s not awake yet, but you can see him. | 他还没醒 但是你可以去看看他 |
[25:09] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[25:42] | We don’t think Riggs and Owen’s mom — | 我们不认为里格斯和欧文的妈妈… |
[25:45] | – You don’t think that’s the thing? – No. | -我们不认为是这样吧 -不 |
[25:48] | But do you think owen’s mom is riggs’ mom? | 但你认为欧文的妈妈就是里格斯的妈妈吗 |
[25:51] | Because that has happened to me before. | 这种事在我身上发生过 |
[25:55] | Keep me updated on how he’s doing. | 随时告诉我他的情况 |
[26:00] | So, Riggs knows your mother. | 所以 里格斯认识你妈妈 |
[26:03] | Owen, I want to help you. | 欧文 我想帮你 |
[26:05] | Just talk to me. | 告诉我吧 |
[26:06] | Amelia, I’m not like you. | 阿米莉娅 我不像你 |
[26:07] | I don’t need to talk everything to death. | 我不需要把什么事情都说出来 |
[26:08] | Listen to what I’m saying. | 你听好了 |
[26:09] | I do not want your help, not with this. | 我不需要你的帮助 这件事上不需要 |
[26:27] | Casey is conscious, | 凯西的意识是清醒的 |
[26:29] | but he might not be able to speak. | 但是他可能没法开口讲话 |
[26:30] | He can hear you, though. | 他能听见你说话 |
[26:33] | But he’s — he’s not hurting? | 但他… 他不疼吧 |
[26:35] | No, no. We’ve made him comfortable. | 不疼 我们为他止痛了 |
[26:36] | That’s — that’s all we can do. | 那 那是我们唯一能做的了 |
[26:40] | Ruth… | 鲁斯… |
[26:43] | His injuries are quite severe. | 他伤得很重 |
[26:48] | You may want to prepare yourself. | 你可能得做好心理准备 |
[26:53] | I’ve been preparing myself for 30 years. | 我已经做了三十年的心理准备了 |
[27:05] | I’m just gonna sit with him, if that’s all right. | 我想坐着陪他 如果可以的话 |
[27:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:10] | Mrs. Hunt, it’s none of my business, | 亨特夫人 这不关我的事 |
[27:13] | And I’m not asking, | 我不想多问 |
[27:14] | but Owen is my friend, and I am worried about him. | 但欧文是我的朋友 我很担心他 |
[27:19] | How worried do I need to be? | 我需要多担心这件事 |
[27:27] | Close the door, dear. | 把门关上 亲爱的 |
[27:49] | Hey, old man. | 老头 |
[27:54] | They say the fire’s almost out. | 他们说火已经基本被扑灭了 |
[28:00] | So this is it. | 所以 这就是那一次了 |
[28:02] | This is the one, huh? | 这就是你的命数了 |
[28:10] | Doug and Susan are on their way, so — | 道格和苏珊正在来的路上 所以 |
[28:13] | So don’t worry. I won’t be alone. | 所以 不用担心 我不会孤单的 |
[28:16] | They said that they love you, | 他们让我告诉你 他们爱你 |
[28:18] | And I told them you love them, too. | 我告诉他们 你也爱他们 |
[28:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:28] | You did good, Casey. | 你做得很好 凯西 |
[28:30] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[29:09] | You talked to Owen’s mother? | 你和欧文的母亲聊过了 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:13] | What was that about? Did you find anything out? | 那是怎么回事 你弄清楚了吗 |
[29:17] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[29:18] | Look, it’s not my thing. It’s Owen’s thing. | 听着 这不是我的事情 这是欧文的事 |
[29:20] | And he asked me not to talk about it, so… | 他让我别说这件事 所以… |
[29:23] | He’s talking to you? | 他跟你聊过了 |
[29:24] | Yeah, he did, enough so that I can — | 对 聊过了 聊得够多了 |
[29:26] | Why are you shutting me out of this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[29:29] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:30] | This does not concern you. | 这不关你的事情 |
[29:32] | – But it concerns you? – No, it doesn’t. | -那关你的事了 -不 也不关我的事 |
[29:34] | I made a promise | 我曾经承诺过 |
[29:35] | – that I would help him keep his head above water. – Promised who? | -会一直支持欧文 -向谁承诺 |
[29:37] | To Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[29:39] | So I am watching him, and I am letting him be, | 所以我看着他 让他自己处理 |
[29:43] | And I am not sticking my nose — | 我没有多管闲事… |
[29:44] | What does cristina have to do with this? | 这和克里斯蒂娜有什么关系… |
[29:46] | You’re in some sort of three-way trust circle | 所以你是和欧文还有她的前女友 |
[29:48] | with Owen and his ex-girlfriend? | 有什么三角信任的关系吗 |
[29:49] | – Ex-wife. – God. Meredith, | -是前妻 -天 梅瑞狄斯 |
[29:51] | You are the most loyal person I have ever met | 你简直是我遇到的最忠诚的人 |
[29:55] | to everyone except me. | 对任何人都忠诚 除了对我 |
[29:57] | You’re loyal to some woman halfway across the world… | 你对一个隔着大半个地球的人忠诚 |
[30:00] | – Yes, I am. – …When I am right here. | -是 -而我就站在这里 |
[30:02] | Cristina left you. I’m here. | 克里斯蒂娜抛弃了你 而我就在你身边 |
[30:04] | I’m your sister. | 我是你的姐妹 |
[30:05] | You are not my sister. Cristina is my sister. | 你不是我的姐妹 克里斯蒂娜才是 |
[30:08] | You are Derek’s sister, and derek is gone. | 你是德里克的妹妹 德里克已经死了 |
[30:11] | Dr. Grey, I changed the mediastinal drains — | 格蕾医生 我更换了纵隔引流管 |
[30:13] | Get out! | 出去 |
[30:21] | Is this why you hate me? | 这你讨厌我的原因吗 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause I remind you of him? | 因为我让你想起了德里克 |
[30:26] | Does it help you to hate me? | 那你恨我啊 有用吧 |
[30:28] | Asking you not to push me. | 我请求你 别逼我 |
[30:30] | Am I like her — | 我是不是像她一样… |
[30:31] | Something you cling to to keep the memory alive? | 永远提醒着你发生的事情 |
[30:33] | You are such a child. | 你真是幼稚 |
[30:35] | You wrap her around you like some sick widow shawl. | 你把她像寡妇的披肩一样带在身边 |
[30:39] | The widow Grey. | 寡妇格蕾 |
[30:40] | She’s okay. She’s moving on. | 她还好 她已经开看了 |
[30:42] | She’ll never love again, but she’s holding it together. | 她再也不会爱上别人 但她振作起来了 |
[30:44] | That is crap. | 那简直是鬼扯 |
[30:45] | You’ve given up. | 你已经放弃了 |
[30:46] | You are crawling into your little hole and dying. | 你沉浸在你的世界里 慢慢死亡 |
[30:48] | You are hollow. | 你根本没有心 |
[30:51] | And Derek would be sick about it if he could see it. | 德里克要是能看见 他也会觉得恶心 |
[30:53] | He would be disgusted. | 他会觉得恶心 |
[30:56] | I want you out of my house. | 我希望你搬出我的房子 |
[30:57] | Done! | 搬就搬 |
[31:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:17] | You can’t touch me at work, | 在工作的时候你不能碰我 |
[31:20] | not in front of people, | 不能在人前 |
[31:22] | like we’re together or something. | 表现得我们像在一起了一样 |
[31:25] | Like we’re together? | 表现得我们像在一起了一样 |
[31:28] | Right. Well, maybe we should just stop while we’re ahead. | 对 或许太快了 我们该停止了 |
[31:30] | No. I’m just saying — | 不 我的意思是 |
[31:31] | I know you want to keep things professional, | 我知道你希望把工作和生活分开 |
[31:32] | But my feelings — | 但是我的感情 |
[31:35] | My feelings for you are not professional, | 我对你的感情不是工作上的 |
[31:38] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[31:40] | So… i’m calling this. | 所以… 我们结束吧 |
[31:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[31:56] | To see my patient. | 去看看我的病人 |
[31:56] | Well, I just did, and he’s fine. | 我刚刚去看过了 他情况很好 |
[31:58] | Well, if it’s all the same to you — | 如果你还是像以前一样… |
[31:59] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[32:01] | He’s stable. Grey has him. | 他很稳定 有格蕾看着他 |
[32:03] | You can just walk away — walk very far away, in fact. | 你可以走了 有多远滚多远 |
[32:06] | Owen, listen. | 欧文 听着 |
[32:09] | I’ve already seen ma. | 我已经见过妈妈了 |
[32:11] | Okay? We talked. She — | 好吗 我和她聊过了 她… |
[32:13] | Let me make this more clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[32:16] | Stay the hell away from my family. | 离我的家人远点 |
[32:19] | It’s my family, too. | 他们也是我的家人 |
[32:27] | No, it’s not. | 不 他们不是 |
[32:28] | It’s not your family. It is mine. | 他们不是你的家人 而是我的家人 |
[32:41] | So, just use the crutches until it doesn’t hurt to walk. | 所以 在走路不疼之前你都要一直拄拐杖 |
[32:43] | It’s not the walking I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是走路 |
[32:45] | It’s the sitting. | 是坐的时候 |
[32:48] | Well, when your sitting improves, um… | 我想问你 等你坐的时候也没问题了 |
[32:50] | I wonder if you’d like to get a cup of coffee. | 你愿意一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[32:52] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[32:55] | Alice. Honey, I told you I was fine. | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 我已经告诉你我没事了 |
[32:58] | I know, but then you didn’t pick up your phone, | 我知道 但后来你不接电话 |
[33:00] | And I thought — you’re okay, right? | 我就以为 你真的没事 是吧 |
[33:02] | – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 我没事 |
[33:05] | I’m okay, I promise. | 我很好 我保证 |
[33:07] | This is Dr. Robbins. | 这位是罗宾斯医生 |
[33:10] | She patched up my butt. | 她为我包扎好了臀部的伤 |
[33:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:13] | Thank you. She has a really good butt. | 谢谢 她的翘臀真的很赞 |
[33:15] | Yeah, she — um, you’re welcome. | 没错 她 不客气 |
[33:29] | You flew? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[33:30] | I crashed. | 弄砸了咧 |
[33:39] | – Hey. Thank you. – Okay. Thank you. | -谢谢你 -好的 谢谢 |
[33:52] | Hey. You want help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[33:54] | No, I don’t need help. | 不 我不需要帮助 |
[33:56] | I know you don’t need it. | 我知道你不需要 |
[34:07] | You debrided, irrigated, | 这些烧伤是你一个人 |
[34:08] | and cleaned all these burns? | 清创 冲洗 清理的吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah. Despite what some people think, | 是的 尽管有些人有不同的看法 |
[34:11] | I know what the hell I’m doing. | 但我很清楚我该干什么 |
[34:13] | I know y– | 我知道你 |
[34:15] | I’m not saying you’re not a good doctor. I’m — | 我并没有说你不是一个好医生 我只是 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我为之前发生的一切道歉 |
[34:27] | We started out together, and you | 我们的起步是一样的 但是你 |
[34:28] | just blew right past me. I started to think that — | 一下子就超越了我 我开始认为 |
[34:30] | Jo, if they don’t see what a good surgeon you are, | 乔 如果别人不认为你是一个好医生 |
[34:32] | it’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[34:33] | It’s theirs. | 那是他们的错 |
[34:41] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[34:45] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[34:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:55] | You did well today, doctor. | 你今天做得不错 医生 |
[34:57] | 44 patients, 19 critical. | 44个病人 19个重症患者 |
[35:00] | You lost only one. | 只有一个死亡 |
[35:02] | Then why do I only feel the one? | 可为什么我只想着那一个呢 |
[35:04] | That’s the job. | 这份工作就是如此 |
[35:05] | “That’s the job.” | 这份工作就是如此 |
[35:10] | Uh, it appears my doctors are punching each other. | 看起来我手下的医生们打起来了 |
[35:13] | There’s always a fire to put out. | 永远有麻烦事等着你去解决 |
[35:18] | Same place? | 还是老地方吗 |
[35:20] | I’ve been dreaming about those Jalapeno poppers. | 那里的墨西哥辣椒卷好吃得让我魂牵梦绕 |
[35:27] | April! April, come on! | 艾普丽尔 等一下 |
[35:30] | Stop, damn it! Come on. | 可恶 你快停下 站住 |
[35:32] | Jackson, I’ve had a long day. | 杰克森 我今天忙了一整天 |
[35:33] | Yeah, we should probably talk about that. | 我知道 所以我们更应该谈一下 |
[35:35] | What is there to talk about? We had sex. That’s it. | 有什么可谈的 我们上床了 仅此而已 |
[35:37] | That’s not it, and we should talk about that. | 不仅仅是上床 关于这事我们也要谈一谈 |
[35:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:45] | Fine. Talk about it. | 好吧 谈吧 |
[35:47] | We had sex. | 我们上床了 |
[35:49] | We had sex. | 我们上床了 |
[35:51] | And that was… | 这件事 |
[35:52] | – Confusing. – Amazing. | -让人很困惑 -简直棒极了 |
[35:54] | – Oh, man. – It was — sure, it was also amazing, | -天啊 -当然 当然也很棒 |
[35:55] | but this is why I — see? | 但这就是为什么我 明白了吧 |
[35:56] | No! Stop, stop! | 不 别说了 |
[35:57] | I’m not confused about the situation. | 我对现在的情况一点也不困惑 |
[35:59] | I know exactly what it was. | 我很清楚发生了什么 |
[36:00] | Because it was — it was amazing. | 因为那感觉 的确棒极了 |
[36:04] | It felt good! | 我感觉很好 |
[36:05] | For the first time in forever, it felt like us! | 长久以来第一次 “我们”的感觉回来了 |
[36:09] | And then — then I saw it. | 然后 然后我看见了 |
[36:12] | I saw it on your face, Jackson. | 我看到了你的表情 杰克森 |
[36:15] | This was it. | 到此结束了 |
[36:17] | This was goodbye. | 这就是我们对彼此的道别 |
[36:20] | And then I thought, | 然后我在想 |
[36:20] | “Well, if we’re over, | “好吧 如果我们的关系结束了 |
[36:22] | this is the way to go out.” | 以这样的方式结束也不错” |
[36:24] | At least this is what I want to remember — the amazing. | 至少 这些美好的东西是我想记住的 |
[36:30] | I want to end where we began, | 我们从哪里开始就应该从哪里结束 |
[36:32] | in a bed, in love. | 彼此相爱 相拥在床上 |
[36:34] | And I just want to keep us there for a minute. | 我只想把我们留在那个美好的瞬间 |
[36:39] | And anything you say right now is gonna ruin it, | 你现在无论说什么都只会毁掉那种美好 |
[36:42] | so please just don’t! | 所以 求你了 别说了 |
[36:44] | Don’t you see? This is what you do. | 你还没明白吗 这就是你的作风 |
[36:45] | You just decide how things are gonna go. | 总是你来决定事情的走向 |
[36:47] | I am not the one deciding in this situation! | 事情发展成这样可不是由我决定的 |
[36:49] | Of course – you’re the one deciding! | 当然是由你决定的 |
[36:50] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[36:50] | April, you’re always deciding! | 艾普丽尔 永远是你在做决定 |
[36:52] | You decide to go to Jordan. | 你决定去约旦 |
[36:53] | You decide to leave. You decide to stay. | 你决定离开 又决定留下 |
[36:55] | You decide you need me, then you decide you don’t. | 你先是决定需要我 又决定不再需要我 |
[36:56] | What?! | 你在说什么 |
[36:57] | You decide we can talk. You decide we cannot. | 我们能不能谈一谈也是由你决定的 |
[36:58] | I don’t want to talk because I know what you’re gonna say! | 我不想跟你谈是因为我知道你要说什么 |
[37:02] | You’re gonna say you love me but… | 你会说你爱我但是 |
[37:04] | You don’t know what I’m going to say! | 你不知道我要说什么 |
[37:05] | I’m pretty sure I do. | 我当然知道 |
[37:06] | It doesn’t matter! You don’t! | 无所谓 你根本不知道 |
[37:07] | Fine! T-t-then go ahead! | 好吧 那你说啊 |
[37:10] | Say it. | 说出来吧 |
[37:12] | Oh, my god! Jackson! God, please, just say it! | 天啊 杰克森 求你了 就直说吧 |
[37:26] | I have feelings, too. | 我也对你有感觉 |
[37:30] | Unprofessional ones. | 不专业的感觉 |
[37:33] | A lot of them. | 很强烈的感觉 |
[37:36] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[37:37] | I just — | 我只是 |
[37:39] | I just can’t like you at work. | 我只是不能在工作的时候喜欢你 |
[37:41] | It’s difficult for me. | 对我来说那样做太难了 |
[37:43] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[37:44] | So can I like you and… n-not like you at work? | 那么 我可以只在不工作时喜欢你吗 |
[37:49] | Can you do that? | 你能接受吗 |
[37:56] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[38:22] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[38:28] | I need to talk to you. | 我也有话跟你说 |
[38:29] | No, no, no, no, no. Listen. | 不 不 不 听我说 |
[38:36] | This isn’t working. | 这样是行不通的 |
[38:37] | I need someone in my corner, | 我需要有人支持我 |
[38:39] | and the more I look at it, the only person I have is me. | 可我仔细想了一下 我只有自己支持自己 |
[38:43] | – Jo — – A-and I don’t want to make you choose | -乔 -我不希望你在 |
[38:45] | between me and your friends — your friend — | 我和你朋友之间做出选择 你的那个朋友 |
[38:48] | but I can’t keep feeling like everyone’s second choice, | 可是我不想一直是别人退而求其次的选择 |
[38:51] | especially not yours. | 特别是对你而言 |
[38:54] | So, I’m gonna go stay with Steph for a while. | 所以 我要去跟斯蒂芬住一段时间 |
[38:57] | Jo, stop. | 乔 等一下 |
[39:01] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[39:02] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[39:09] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[39:10] | You suck at proposing! | 你真是不会求婚 |
[39:13] | – What, you don’t like it? – No, it’s not — it’s — | -怎么了 你不喜欢吗 -不是的 只是 |
[39:15] | It’s when you do it! | 是你求婚的时机有问题 |
[39:17] | Either I’m falling apart, or you’re falling apart, | 不是我在崩溃 就是你在崩溃 |
[39:19] | and then you just do this crazy, sweeping thing. | 然后你就做了这件彻底疯狂的事情 |
[39:22] | What, do you think I got this at the 7-11? | 什么 难道你认为这是从7-11买的吗 |
[39:26] | Mer has been holding on to this for a month, | 梅保管这戒指有一个月了 |
[39:28] | so you wouldn’t see it in my freaking underwear drawer. | 这样你就不会从我的内裤抽屉里找到它 |
[39:30] | All day, she’s been trying to pass it off to me | 今天一整天 她一直想趁你不注意 |
[39:32] | without you seeing it. | 把戒指交给我 |
[39:33] | You think this will make everything okay, | 你觉得这样就能万事大吉了 |
[39:34] | but you don’t listen. | 你就是听不进去我说话 |
[39:36] | I am listening. | 我在听 |
[39:38] | You’re saying you need someone in your corner. | 你说你需要一个人支持你 |
[39:39] | I-I’m right here, jo. | 我 我就在这儿 乔 |
[39:42] | I’m in your corner. | 我会支持你的 |
[39:46] | I’ve been thinking about tonight | 自从我在珠宝店买了戒指 |
[39:47] | every day since I left that jewelry store. | 我每天都在想着今晚会怎样 |
[39:49] | I would have asked you sooner, | 我本来应该早点跟你求婚的 |
[39:50] | but this was the first day on the schedule | 但是今天是日程表里 |
[39:52] | that I thought you’d even be home. | 你会在家的第一天 |
[39:54] | Tonight was the night — is the night. | 今晚本来是 也依然是求婚夜 |
[40:00] | I’ve been listening, and I’m listening now. | 我一直都有听你说话 现在也是 |
[40:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:07] | Yes or no? | 你答应了吗 |
[40:11] | When we strike that match, | 当我们在划火柴时 |
[40:13] | We like to think we can control the burn. | 我们情愿去相信我们能控制住火势 |
[40:29] | Hell of a day, huh? | 今天真是够累的 是吧 |
[40:32] | Can I have a whiskey, please? Neat. | 麻烦来杯威士忌 要纯的 |
[40:34] | Sure. Coming right up. | 没问题 马上就来 |
[40:37] | Can I get you one? | 我能给你也买一杯吗 |
[40:38] | We like to think we have any control at all. | 我们愿意去相信我们能控制住事态的发展 |
[40:40] | No. | 不 |
[40:47] | A vodka tonic. | 我想喝伏特加汤力 |
[40:51] | Vodka tonic. | 来一杯伏特加汤力 |
[40:52] | Yeah, right away. | 好的 马上就来 |
[40:57] | Here you go. | 酒来了 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:13] | But fire is wildly difficult to contain. | 但是火实在是太难控制了 |
[41:18] | And just when you think you’ve extinguished the blaze… | 就在你认为已经扑灭火苗的时候 |
[41:26] | All right, we’ll load it up. | 好的 我们会把它装上 |
[41:29] | Bailey’s looking for you. | 贝利一直在找你 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:34] | You have to pull it together. | 你得振作一点 |
[41:36] | You’re getting yourself in trouble. | 你这是在自找麻烦 |
[41:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:39] | …it reignites. | 火又会重新燃起来 |
[41:40] | It sucks in air, | 大火汲取着氧气 |
[41:42] | And it burns hotter and brighter than ever. | 它比之前燃烧得更加旺盛 也更加明亮 |
[41:51] | You never told me you had a sister. | 你以前从没告诉过我你还有姐妹 |
[42:05] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |