时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[00:07] | Who can tell me the steps of a partial laryngectomy? | 谁能告诉我喉部分切除术的步骤 |
[00:10] | In group settings, | 在分组实验中 |
[00:11] | men are 75% more likely to speak up than women, | 男性主动发言的可能性比女性要高出75% |
[00:15] | and when a woman does speak up, it’s statistically probable | 而当女性主动发言时 据统计显示 |
[00:18] | her male counterparts will either interrupt her | 男性组员极可能会打断她 |
[00:21] | or speak over her. | 或抢过发言权 |
[00:23] | It’s not because they’re rude. | 这并非是因为他们无礼 |
[00:25] | Cross. It’s science. | 克莱斯 而是有科学依据 |
[00:27] | The female voice is scientifically proven | 科学证明 女性的声线 |
[00:29] | to be more difficult for a male brain to register. | 更不易被男性的大脑识别 |
[00:32] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[00:33] | It means in this world, | 这意味着 在这个男性比女性 |
[00:35] | where men are bigger, stronger, faster, | 块头更大 身体更强 反应更快的世界中 |
[00:39] | if you’re not ready to fight, | 如果你没做好准备争取 |
[00:41] | the silence will kill you. | 便会在沉默中败下阵来 |
[00:44] | This is killing me. | 我真是被打败了 |
[00:45] | We have not moved in 10 minutes. | 我们都十分钟没动过了 |
[00:50] | I swear that bumblebee has passed this car twice already. | 我发誓 那辆大黄蜂都经过我们的车两次了 |
[00:53] | It passed us, it circled the earth, | 超过我们 转了一圈 |
[00:55] | and then came back around to pass us again. | 又回来超过我们了 |
[00:57] | Yeah, because we left late because you overslept. | 是啊 因为你睡过头导致我们出发晚了 |
[00:59] | Not fun when you’re driving and someone makes you late. | 轮到你开车时有人迟到 滋味不好受吧 |
[01:02] | If you want to stay up all night | 如果你愿意和某人彻夜奋战 |
[01:02] | screwing around with some dude, I don’t care | 我没意见 可你不能整个早上 |
[01:04] | till you spend all morning complaining about it in my car. | 都在我车上抱怨不停 |
[01:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[01:08] | We share a wall. | 我就住你隔壁房间好吧 |
[01:10] | So move out! | 受不了你就搬出去 |
[01:11] | Nobody told you you could crash in Amelia’s room, anyway! | 反正又没人请你来住阿米莉亚的房间 |
[01:13] | Okay, it’s not Amelia’s room anymore. | 好了 那不再是阿米莉亚的房间了 |
[01:16] | What is that? Two fire trucks? And three ambulances. | 那是什么 两辆消防车 三辆救护车 |
[01:19] | That’s got to be like a four- or five-car pileup. | 估计是四五辆车连环相撞 |
[01:21] | 50 bucks says a big rig’s involved. | 我赌50美金有大事发生 |
[01:27] | That’s not a good idea. | 这样可不好 |
[01:28] | Let’s go, Karev. | 走吧 克莱夫 |
[01:30] | Screw it. | 管他呢 |
[01:43] | Keps, I could use another set of hands here. | 凯普娜 这里还需要人手 |
[01:44] | I’m on it. | 我来了 |
[01:48] | We’ve been paging you for half an hour. | 我们都传呼你半小时了 |
[01:50] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我当时脱不了身 |
[01:54] | We got a 45-year-old male with a head lac, | 45岁男性 头部撕裂 |
[01:57] | positive loc on the scene. | 发现时意识清醒 |
[01:58] | Also has abdominal contusion. | 同时还有腹部挫伤 |
[02:00] | I’d like to say it’s not as bad as it looks, but… | 我想说没有表面看到的那么糟 但是 |
[02:03] | Major pileup, multiple wounds. | 连环车祸 多处伤口 |
[02:04] | A big rig flipped. Bigger mess. | 一个大脚手架翻了 乱作一团 |
[02:06] | Do you think he has intra-abdominal injury? | 你觉得他腹腔内有伤吗 |
[02:08] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 检查后就知道了 |
[02:09] | All right, let’s get her inside. | 好了 送她进去 |
[02:10] | I got this. Go. | 我能搞定 走吧 |
[02:20] | A bony deformity in the temporal region. | 颞部骨变形 |
[02:24] | 5 centimeter head lac. | 头部裂伤5厘米 |
[02:25] | Abdomen’s clear. | 腹部没事 |
[02:26] | Palpable pulses in all four extremities. | 四肢都能测到脉搏 |
[02:28] | We’ve got mild pupillary asymmetry. | 轻微瞳孔不对称 |
[02:30] | We need to get a head C.T. | 需要做个脑CT |
[02:31] | Let’s page neuro. | 呼叫神经科 |
[02:33] | Starting to regret taking that tour of the city today. | 我开始后悔今天参加城市游览了 |
[02:37] | No rain. | 没下雨 |
[02:37] | Thought it was a good idea. | 我以为是个好主意 |
[02:40] | I got more than I bargained for. | 比我想象的要值 |
[02:40] | Yeah, hey, Dr. Warren here. | 我是沃伦医生 |
[02:42] | Well, you did hit your head pretty good, Lou… | 你的头撞得很厉害 卢 |
[02:43] | Listen, we need a neuro consult down in trauma one. | 请神经科医生到创伤一室会诊 |
[02:44] | …But we’re gonna get you fixed up. | 但我们会治好你 |
[02:45] | Wasn’t my most graceful landing, either. | 我也没想到会摔这么惨 |
[02:47] | Yeah, sure. I’ll hold. | 好的 我不挂 |
[02:48] | Pushing 150 of fentanyl. | 推入150毫克芬太奴 |
[02:50] | This should help with the pain. | 这能有效镇痛 |
[02:51] | You know they had a wall at Pike’s market | 你知道吗 派克市场那里有面墙 |
[02:53] | covered in people’s chewing gum? | 上面糊满了口香糖 |
[02:55] | Okay, well, when you do, send them down, | 好吧 一有空就让他们下来 |
[02:56] | Okay? I do, in fact, know that, Lou. I grew up here. | 是吗 我知道 事实上 卢 我是在这里长大的 |
[02:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:01] | Where’s neuro? | 神经科医生呢 |
[03:02] | Paged. No response. | 传呼了 无人应答 |
[03:03] | Well, then go get them. | 那就去请他们 |
[03:08] | Any pain here, Lou? | 这里疼吗 卢 |
[03:09] | – Just a little sore. – A little sore? | -只是有点酸 -有点酸吗 |
[03:12] | He’s lost his pulse! | 他没有脉搏了 |
[03:14] | All right, cover your ears. | 好了 把耳朵堵好 |
[03:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:17] | That’s why. | 现在明白了吧 |
[03:18] | I want hourly neuro checks on bed 6, | 给6床每小时做一次神经检查 |
[03:20] | Sign off on beds 4 and 8. | 4床和8床没事 |
[03:22] | – Bed 7. – What? | -7床 -什么 |
[03:23] | – Bed 7. We don’t have a patient in bed 8. – Right. | -是7床 8床没有病人 -说得对 |
[03:26] | So busy in here, who can remember? | 这里忙死了 谁记得住啊 |
[03:29] | We’re being paged to — | 有人传呼你去 |
[03:30] | Trauma 1. | 创伤一室 |
[03:31] | – Dr. Grey. – And trauma 3. Dr. Hunt. | -格蕾医生 -还有创伤三室 亨特医生 |
[03:33] | Both urgent, not critical. Do want Hunt first or Grey? | 都很紧急 但非病危 亨特或格蕾 你想先去哪里 |
[03:35] | – Dr. Grey told me to come find you. – Really? | -是格蕾医生让我来找你的 -是吗 |
[03:38] | Meredith actually asked for me, | 梅瑞迪斯想请的是我 |
[03:39] | or did she just want neuro in general? | 还是神经科主任 |
[03:41] | I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, you do. | 你当然记不得 |
[03:44] | Have Grey give us a page if her patient becomes critical. | 等格蕾的病人病危时再让她呼叫我 |
[03:47] | Where’s Hunt? Trauma 3, right? | 亨特在哪里 创伤三室 对吧 |
[03:48] | 3. | 3室 |
[03:50] | We’ll be there in less than 10 minutes. | 我们十分钟内到 |
[03:52] | Dr. Warren, some help over here, please. | 沃伦医生 请帮个忙 |
[03:54] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[03:56] | I need O2 tanks over here for transport. | 请把氧气罐拿来让我运走 |
[03:59] | We’re out here visiting my sister. | 我们是来探望我妹妹的 |
[04:01] | She and my kids are on a girls’ day out. | 她和我女儿们一起去逛街了 |
[04:03] | So I decided to go see the space needle. | 所以我想去看看太空针 |
[04:05] | Now I’m seeing all kinds of needles. | 现在我算是把所有的针都看了个遍 |
[04:11] | Yeah, it’s corny. I know. Sorry. | 好吧 我说笑话是有点冷 抱歉 |
[04:13] | My daughters tell me I make the worst jokes. | 我女儿们总说我讲的笑话最烂了 |
[04:16] | How many kids do you have? | 你有几个孩子 |
[04:19] | Two. | 两个 |
[04:20] | They’re 10 and 6. Sweet. | 一个10岁一个6岁 特别贴心 |
[04:22] | And they are smart, man. | 她们冰雪聪明 |
[04:25] | They’re smarter than I… | 比我聪明多了 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:30] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[04:32] | Come on, speak up! | 快说 |
[04:33] | A tonic clonic seizure. | 强直阵挛发作 |
[04:34] | That’s right. Let’s roll him. | 没错 给他翻身 |
[04:36] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[04:38] | Okay, what do we do now? | 好了 现在怎么做 |
[04:39] | We wait for it to pass. | 等待阵挛过去 |
[04:40] | We wait for it to pass. | 等待阵挛过去 |
[04:44] | It’s going on too long. | 发作时间过长 |
[04:45] | We need 10 of lorazepam. It’s locked in pharma. | 需要10毫克氯羟安定 到药房去取 |
[04:47] | Go — now. | 现在就去 |
[04:49] | It’s okay, Lou. I got you. | 没事了 卢 我会救你 |
[04:59] | That was a big one. | 这阵挛阵仗够大的 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[05:13] | All right. | 没事了 |
[05:16] | He’s gonna need a new gown and fresh sheets. | 他的病号服和床单都要换新的 |
[05:18] | Oh, I hate it when they do that. | 真是麻烦 |
[05:19] | Could you get an orderly? Do you mind? | 你能叫个勤杂工过来吗 麻烦你了 |
[05:30] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[05:31] | Okay, hey, there’s no rush, | 好的 不用着急 |
[05:32] | but if you do see neuro, get them up here, please. | 但如果你见到神经科医生 请他们马上来这里 |
[06:55] | Okay, Lou. | 好了 卢 |
[06:58] | Lou. | 卢 |
[07:00] | You need to lay down. | 你要躺平 |
[07:00] | You shouldn’t be up. | 你不能起来 |
[07:02] | Lou. | 卢 |
[07:04] | Let’s get back on the bed, Lou. | 躺回病床上去 卢 |
[07:17] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[07:22] | I need that chest x-ray! | 需要做个胸片检查 |
[07:23] | V-fib, charge to 300. | 出现室颤 充电到300焦 |
[07:24] | Charged. | 充好 |
[07:26] | All right. All right, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[07:28] | Clear! | 离手 |
[07:31] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[07:32] | Come on, come on, come on. | 再加把劲 再加把劲 |
[07:34] | Right. Clear! | 好了 离手 |
[07:38] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | I’m calling it. | 我要宣布了 |
[07:48] | Time of death — 11:42. | 死亡时间 11点42分 |
[07:53] | Crap. | 该死 |
[07:56] | I really thought we had him. | 我还以为我们能把他救过来呢 |
[07:58] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[08:58] | I need some help in here now! | 我这里需要帮助 快点 |
[09:03] | Trauma panel. Send blood for a crossmatch. | 进行创伤指标化验 把血样送去交叉配血 |
[09:05] | Belly is soft. | 腹部柔软 |
[09:06] | Bruising on the left chest. | 左侧胸部有瘀伤 |
[09:07] | Decreased breath sounds on the left. | 左肺呼吸音减弱 |
[09:09] | Art line is going in. | 正在插入动脉导管 |
[09:10] | Pulse ox is down to 88. | 脉搏氧饱和度下降到88 |
[09:12] | For a trauma series. Hook up those monitors. | 准备创伤系列检查 连好监护仪 |
[09:14] | We need an wide bore I.V. | 我们需要一个大口径静脉注射器 |
[09:15] | Get ortho here. Add some left arm and leg films. | 叫骨科过来 还需要左臂和左腿的X光片 |
[09:19] | – Has anyone told the chief? – Okay, do not page her. | -有人告诉主任了吗 -先不要呼她 |
[09:21] | This is one patient. | 这里只有一个病人 |
[09:22] | We can do this one, okay? | 我们可以处理 好吗 |
[09:23] | She has to handle everything else. | 她要去处理除此之外的每一件事 |
[09:24] | The guy who did this — he was stable, non-aggressive. | 打人的那家伙当时很稳定 没有攻击性 |
[09:27] | He wasn’t a threat. | 根本就构不成威胁 |
[09:29] | I left for like five minutes, and this happens. | 我才离开了五分钟 就发生了这样的事 |
[09:31] | He was postictal. | 他刚发作完痉挛 |
[09:32] | Hyper-aggression can occur after a seizure. | 痉挛发作后的病人可能会极具攻击性 |
[09:33] | Temporary fugue state. | 会出现短暂失忆的状态 |
[09:35] | He won’t even remember it. | 他甚至都不会记得发生了什么 |
[09:36] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[09:37] | Restrained, and being treated right next door. | 被控制住了 在隔壁接受治疗 |
[09:44] | Her vein’s collapsed. I can’t get in. | 她的静脉已经塌陷 针扎不进去 |
[09:45] | Put in a central line. | 那就用中心静脉导管 |
[09:46] | – I got it. – Oh, okay. | -我来吧 -好的 |
[09:49] | Obvious dislocation of the left elbow. | 左手肘明显错位 |
[09:52] | We got some left knee swelling. | 左膝盖肿胀 |
[09:55] | Rib fractures on the left with palpable crepitus. | 左侧肋骨骨折 伴有明显捻发音 |
[09:57] | – Get ortho here. – Get a blood gas from the art line. | -叫骨科过来 -从动脉导管做个血气分析 |
[10:00] | We need a wide bore I.V. | 我们需要一个大口径静脉注射器 |
[10:01] | No obvious flail. | 没有出现明显的连枷胸 |
[10:10] | – Damn it. – Send for a trauma panel and a cross. | -该死 -送去做创伤指标化验和交叉配血 |
[10:12] | Somebody get jackson in here right now! | 快去把杰克森叫来 |
[10:13] | – Grey. – On it. | -格蕾 -这就去 |
[10:14] | Grey, we’re gonna shoot a quick x-ray, all right? | 格蕾 我们要迅速地拍一张X光片 好吗 |
[10:17] | Hi. I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:36] | 1, 2, 3, easy. | 1 2 3 轻点 |
[10:38] | Easy. Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 轻一点 轻一点 |
[10:39] | Okay. Easy. | 好的 轻点 |
[10:41] | All right, okay. All right, everybody back. | 好了 好了 所有人退后 |
[10:44] | Okay. All right, ready? On three. | 好的 准备好了吗 我数到三 |
[10:46] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[10:49] | All right, easy. | 好了 轻一点 |
[10:50] | -No, no, no, no. -Meredith, it’s okay. | -不不不 -梅瑞狄斯 没事的 |
[10:52] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[10:56] | We’re here. What have we — | 我们来了 这里什么情况 |
[10:57] | Possible concussion, head contusions, | 可能是脑震荡 头部挫伤 |
[10:59] | Multiple blunt-force blows to the head and neck. | 头部和颈部有多处钝力击打的痕迹 |
[11:02] | It’s — it’s Grey. I’m sorry. | 是格蕾 很抱歉 |
[11:03] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道的 |
[11:05] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[11:08] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[11:10] | Dr. Shepherd! | 谢博德医生 |
[11:13] | Here’s the films. | 片子拿到了 |
[11:13] | Okay. Pressure’s 90 over 60. | 好的 血压 90/60 |
[11:15] | She’s got a 30% pneumo. | 已经出现30%的气胸 |
[11:17] | – No obvious effusion. – She needs a chest tube. | -没有明显积液 -她需要胸腔插管 |
[11:18] | I need a 36 tube, betadine, | 我需要36号的导管 聚烯吡酮磺 |
[11:20] | and 6 1/2 gloves. | 还有一副6号半的手套 |
[11:21] | Set up the pleurovac. | 准备好胸腔引流器 |
[11:28] | Just got labs. Crit is stable. | 化验结果出来了 红细胞比容稳定 |
[11:30] | Oh, good. Draw blood gas from the a-line. | 那就好 从动脉导管做个血气分析 |
[11:32] | What is this? What the hell happened? | 这是怎么了 到底发生了什么 |
[11:33] | She was attacked by a patient. | 她被一个病人袭击了 |
[11:34] | The neck is bruised and swollen. | 颈部淤青且肿胀 |
[11:35] | She needs an airway evaluation. | 谁来检查一下呼吸道 |
[11:37] | All right, I’m on it, I’m on it. | 好的 我来 我来做 |
[11:38] | No bony deformity. Positive battle’s sign. | 骨骼没有变形 有打斗的迹象 |
[11:40] | Okay, meredith, we’re gonna | 梅瑞狄斯 我们要 |
[11:41] | have to put in a chest tube, all right? | 做胸腔插管了 好吗 |
[11:43] | Your lung is collapsing. | 你的肺部正在塌陷 |
[11:48] | And this is gonna burn. I’m injecting the lido. | 会有点疼 我正在注射利多卡因 |
[11:50] | You can’t work on your family. | 你不能医治自己的家人 |
[11:52] | Everybody in this damn room is her family. | 这个房间里的每一个人都是她的家人 |
[11:54] | – It’s fine. – Here we go. | -没关系的 -要开始了 |
[12:02] | Breathe, Mer, breathe. Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 小梅 呼吸 呼吸 |
[12:03] | Chest tube is in. | 胸腔导管已经插入 |
[12:05] | Okay, easy, easy, easy. Easy, easy. | 好的 慢点 慢点 |
[12:07] | Pulse ox is coming back up. 88, 90. | 脉搏氧饱和度正在上升 88 90 |
[12:13] | No evidence of traumatic brain injury. | 没有创伤性脑损伤的迹象 |
[12:15] | No — no — no focal deficits. | 没有 没有出现局灶性神经功能缺损 |
[12:17] | Uh, except — | 除了… |
[12:18] | Uh, uh, Dr. Grey, I need you to move your fingers for me. | 格雷医生 我需要你动一动手指 |
[12:24] | Or your toes. | 脚趾也可以 |
[12:29] | Come on. Just come on. Wiggle something. | 加油啊 哪里动一动都好 |
[12:31] | She responded to the painful stimulus. | 她对痛觉的刺激是有反应的 |
[12:32] | – It doesn’t make sense… – Pulse ox is dropping again. | -这说不通啊 -脉搏氧饱和度又下降了 |
[12:36] | Unless… | 除非… |
[12:37] | The chest tube has a small air leak. | 胸腔导管有点漏气 |
[12:38] | No, she has mild sub-q emphysema. | 不 她出现了轻度皮下气肿 |
[12:40] | We need to secure this airway and tube her. | 我们要保持呼吸道畅通 给她插管 |
[12:42] | – Got it. – Guys. | -好的 -各位等一下 |
[12:44] | Guys. I don’t think she can hear us. | 各位 我觉得她好像听不到我们说话 |
[12:45] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[12:46] | – Are you sure? – No. | -你确定吗 -不确定 |
[12:48] | Mer. | 小梅 |
[12:54] | I see evidence of barotrauma, | 我看到了气压性损伤的迹象 |
[12:55] | possibly from the blows. | 可能是殴打造成的 |
[12:56] | I think karev might be right. | 我觉得克莱夫应该说对了 |
[12:58] | I don’t think she can hear anything we’re saying. | 我们说什么她都听不到 |
[13:01] | Her jaw is locked. | 她的下颌锁死了 |
[13:02] | – Suction! – Suction. | -抽吸 -抽吸 |
[13:04] | Can we take a look? | 能让我看一下吗 |
[13:05] | All right. Let me see. | 好的 让我看看 |
[13:07] | Yeah, yeah, easy, easy. | 好的 轻一点 |
[13:08] | Yeah, we’ve got a dislocation here, possible fracture. | 是的 这里脱臼了 可能是骨折 |
[13:10] | There’s no way we’re getting a tube in there. | 我们没办法把导管插进去 |
[13:11] | You have to get a tube in. You have to preserve her airway. | 必须要插管 必须要保持呼吸道畅通 |
[13:14] | Or we have to trach her. | 要不然就只能切开气管了 |
[13:15] | No, no, no. Um… All right, wait a second. | 不不不 好吧 等一下 |
[13:17] | If I can reduce the dislocation, | 如果我能把脱臼复位 |
[13:19] | We can probably get her mouth open just enough to intubate. | 应该就可以把她的嘴打开到到能插管的程度 |
[13:21] | It’s gonna hurt like hell, though. | 但是会非常非常地疼 |
[13:23] | Okay. Hang tight. | 好的 把她按住 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. Here. Okay, Mer. | 我很抱歉 放这儿 好了 小梅 |
[13:27] | Okay, we’re gonna have to pop your jaw open, okay? | 我们要把你的下颌掰开 好吗 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry. I know. But we have to do it. | 对不起 我知道 但我们只能这么做 |
[13:31] | And we’re gonna do this on the count of three, you guys. | 我数到三就开始 各位 |
[13:33] | Ready? 1…2… | 准备好了吗 1 2 |
[20:31] | What’s wrong, Meredith? | 怎么了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:09] | Just get it out, get it all out. | 哭吧 尽情地发泄吧 |
[21:12] | The tears, all the… | 眼泪 所有的… |
[21:18] | God, you’ve got a lot of snot. | 天啊 你流了好多鼻涕 |
[21:22] | I’m serious. I’m for real. | 我说真的 没开玩笑 |
[21:23] | I mean, you might have a serious condition. | 你的情况可能很严重 |
[21:28] | Come on, woman. | 快点 你这个女人 |
[21:28] | Blow your damn nose. | 擤一擤鼻涕 |
[21:32] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[21:34] | Mer. | 小梅 |
[21:37] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[21:39] | You can hear me? | 你能听到我说话 |
[21:42] | You can hear me? | 你能听到我说话 |
[21:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:57] | It is important that you continue the voice rest, okay? | 之后还是不要说话 这很重要 好吗 |
[22:00] | Your tracheal injury is not… fully healed, | 你气管的伤还没有完全恢复 |
[22:03] | And your latest audiometry shows | 你最新的听力检测显示 |
[22:05] | that the hearing in your right ear has almost completely returned. | 你右耳的听力基本已经完全恢复 |
[22:09] | On your left, you’re looking at about 55%, which is good. | 左耳听力则恢复到了55% 这也不错 |
[22:12] | It’s only been a few weeks, you know, | 要知道 才过了几周而已 |
[22:14] | So I’m not concerned about it. | 所以我一点也不担心 |
[22:15] | It’s gonna come back, Meredith, okay? | 都会恢复的 梅瑞狄斯 好吗 |
[22:18] | I want you to continue to — | 我希望你能继续 |
[22:21] | I-I want you to continue | 我希望你能继续 |
[22:22] | to move your fingers while in the cast, | 在打石膏的同时活动你的手指 |
[22:24] | And you will remain non-weight-bearing on your leg | 在我们把石膏拆掉之前 |
[22:26] | until we take the cast off. | 你的腿都不能承重 |
[22:28] | Yeah, there’s a little swelling in that left leg. | 左腿还有些肿胀 |
[22:31] | It’s probably local edema, | 有可能是局部水肿 |
[22:33] | but I’ve ordered a doppler just to be safe. | 但是保险起见还是做个多普勒超声 |
[22:35] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[22:37] | No. | 没了 |
[22:45] | Lou? What’s — who’s lou? | 卢 什么… 卢是谁 |
[22:47] | The patient who attacked Meredith. | 袭击梅瑞狄斯的那个病人 |
[22:49] | I’ve been calling him something else. | 我们都没叫他这个名字 |
[22:50] | Look, we don’t have to go into that right now. | 我们现在没有必要讨论这个 |
[22:56] | She wants to know. Tell her. | 她想知道 告诉她吧 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Lou suffered a severe epidural hematoma in the accident. | 卢在事故中产生了严重的硬膜外血肿 |
[23:03] | It’s what caused the seizure. | 这也是他抽搐的原因 |
[23:05] | We think he was in a postictal state when he attacked. | 我们认为他攻击你的时候处在发作后状态 |
[23:09] | After a few minutes, | 几分钟过后 |
[23:11] | He woke up and had no idea what he had done. | 他醒了过来 完全不记得他做了什么 |
[23:14] | He had surgery and was discharged. | 他做了个手术 现在已经出院了 |
[23:17] | He’s doing fine. | 恢复的还行 |
[23:22] | Lou has reached out. | 卢想来看你 |
[23:24] | He has made a couple of requests to see you. | 他几次提出要来看看你 |
[23:27] | Mnh-mnh. I think… | 我认为… |
[23:29] | …He would just like to apologize. | 他只是想道歉 |
[23:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:34] | She’s kicking us out. | 她是让我们出去 |
[23:36] | Mm, mm. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:39] | go ahead. | 你先 |
[23:42] | Apologize? Are you serious? | 道歉 你认真的吗 |
[23:44] | Of course I’m serious. | 我当然是认真的 |
[23:46] | Yeah, I don’t see why. | 我不知道有什么必要 |
[23:47] | Because the last time that woman | 因为这姑娘 |
[23:48] | got hurt working for this hospital, | 上次因为医院受公伤的时候 |
[23:50] | She purchased this hospital. | 她买下了这所医院 |
[23:52] | That is why. | 这就是为什么 |
[23:52] | And what do you think will happen if she sees him again? | 你觉得要她再见到他会是什么反应 |
[23:55] | Nothing good. | 肯定好不了 |
[23:56] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[24:49] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[24:54] | All right. Try and lift your leg for me. | 来 试着把左腿抬起来 |
[24:57] | Good, good. Decent mobility. | 很好 运动能力恢复得不错 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道她在 |
[25:07] | Well, we’re done, and it’s all good, so… | 弄完了 一切都不错 所以… |
[25:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:14] | Uh, he has been working a lot of night shifts, | 他最近上了不少夜班 |
[25:16] | And she’s been… | 至于她… |
[25:18] | They haven’t been talking, I don’t think, | 他们已经很久没沟通了 在我看来 |
[25:21] | or hanging or anything, from what I can tell. | 据我观察 也没有出去约会什么的 |
[25:24] | So, anyway… | 所以 先不说这个了 |
[25:26] | Let’s do this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[25:29] | Follow the pen. | 盯着笔 |
[25:34] | Okay, this isn’t exactly the right shade, | 这个阴影可能上得不是很好 |
[25:37] | but it’s doing a pretty good job of covering the bruising. | 但遮遮瘀青还是够了 |
[25:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:42] | So… | 所以… |
[25:44] | Don’t try and get up, okay? | 不要起身 好吗 |
[25:46] | Just let them come to you. | 让他们来找你就好 |
[25:48] | And smile. | 还有微笑的时候 |
[25:49] | But try not to open your mouth | 不要张开嘴 |
[25:52] | Because it’s still pretty swollen in there | 里面还肿着呢 |
[25:54] | And the wires — the metal wires — | 那些丝 金属丝 |
[25:57] | They’re a little scary. | 看起来蛮吓人的 |
[26:03] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:04] | Okay, all right. | 好 好了 |
[26:11] | Hey, hey, hey! Look who’s here, guys! | 大伙 看看谁来了 |
[26:13] | Your mommy is so excited to see you! | 你们的妈妈超想见你们 |
[26:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:16] | Come on in. Go ahead. Go tell her. | 进来吧 去 告诉她 |
[26:18] | Tell her what we talked about, okay? | 告诉她我们说了什么 好吗 |
[26:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[26:21] | Oh, come on, Zola. | 拜托 佐拉 |
[26:22] | You ask me every day, “When can we go see mommy?” | 你每天都问我 我们什么时候能去看妈妈 |
[26:25] | Look. She’s right over there. | 看 她现在就在那里呢 |
[26:26] | Go give her a big hug! | 去给她一个大大的拥抱 |
[26:27] | No! | 不 |
[26:29] | No, no, no! | 我不要 不要 |
[26:31] | Zo-zo, come see mommy. | 佐佐 过来看看妈妈 |
[26:34] | I want to go. | 我想走了 |
[26:36] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[26:38] | Zo-zo, come see mommy, honey. | 佐佐 过来看看妈妈 宝贝 |
[26:40] | Come on! | 去吧 |
[26:42] | Zo-zo! | 佐佐 |
[26:43] | Co see mommy, honey! | 过来看看妈妈 宝贝 |
[26:44] | Come on, honey! | 过来 宝贝 |
[26:46] | Come on, Zo! | 快来 佐佐 |
[26:48] | Come on, honey. Please. | 到妈妈这里来 宝贝 |
[26:50] | Zola, come on. | 佐拉 过来 |
[26:51] | You know — you know what? | 要不 要不这样 |
[26:51] | Let’s just, um — let’s do this later. | 让他们 让他们晚点再来吧 |
[26:54] | No. Let’s do this later. It’s not — | 让他们晚点再来看你吧 不是… |
[26:55] | No, no, no! It’s not okay. | 不 不 不行 |
[26:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 过来 快过来 快过来 |
[26:58] | – Come on, come on. – Let’s do this later. | -过来啊 -让他们晚点再来吧 |
[27:01] | Let’s do this later. We’re gonna do it later, okay? | 让他们晚点再来 你们晚点再见面 好吗 |
[27:04] | We’re gonna do it later. Okay. | 我们晚点再来 好吧 |
[27:06] | Okay, does anybody want anything yummy from the cafeteria? | 好了 有人想去吃点好吃的吗 |
[27:10] | All right. | 好啦 |
[27:13] | Zola! | 佐拉 |
[27:24] | Dr. Robbins wanted — | 罗宾斯医生想要… |
[27:26] | – Come in here! – Dr. Grey. | -过来 -格蕾医生 |
[27:28] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:30] | – Okay. – I can’t breathe! | -好了 -我没法呼吸了 |
[27:31] | Okay, you’re okay. | 没事了 你没事的 |
[27:32] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[27:33] | Deep breath. Deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[27:34] | I need you to breathe for me. | 我需要你深呼吸 |
[27:36] | Breathe for me, Dr. Grey. | 深呼吸 格蕾医生 |
[27:37] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[27:40] | Stay still. | 坐着别动 |
[27:41] | Stay still. I’m gonna get you some air. | 坐着别动 我要给你送氧 |
[27:44] | Just stay still. I’m gonna open you up, okay? | 坐着不要动 我帮你剪开 |
[27:47] | Okay. I’m opening you up. | 好了 我来帮你剪开 |
[27:48] | Stay still. Please. | 请坐好 不要动 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:58] | Please. Please. Okay. | 拜托 拜托 好了 |
[28:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:05] | All right. Good. | 好了 好了 |
[28:06] | Hey, what the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[28:08] | She — she was having a panic attack. She couldn’t breathe. | 她 她刚刚惊恐发作 没法呼吸了 |
[28:09] | Do you not realize how delicate the jaw actually is? | 你知道她的下巴现在有多脆弱吗 |
[28:11] | Dr. Avery, she — | 艾弗里医生 她 |
[28:12] | You could jeopardize the entire healing process here. | 你可能会损害到她整个的恢复过程 |
[28:14] | She couldn’t breathe! Look at her! | 她没办法呼吸了 你看她 |
[28:16] | She’s been stuck in this room in that bed for weeks. | 她过去的几个星期都被困在这个房间里 |
[28:19] | She can’t move. She can’t talk. | 她没办法移动 她没办法说话 |
[28:21] | But I’m her surgeon now, right? | 但是现在我才是她的医生 对吗 |
[28:23] | You can’t come in here and just take out her wires. | 你不能就这样进来把她的线给剪了 |
[28:24] | She is my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[28:26] | I know what I am doing! | 我知道我在做什么 |
[28:29] | You can rewire her jaw tomorrow morning, | 你可以明天早上再重新缝线 |
[28:31] | But right now, she needed some air, | 但现在 她需要呼吸 |
[28:32] | So I got her some damn air! | 所以我让她能够呼吸 |
[28:46] | I brought you something to eat — drink. | 我给你拿些吃喝来 |
[28:49] | Mm. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[28:51] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[28:53] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:55] | Or not. | 或者这早上不怎么好 |
[28:58] | how’s the pain today? | 今天还疼吗 |
[29:01] | And the discomfort? | 有没有不舒服 |
[29:03] | Well, her energy’s up. | 她的精力已经恢复了 |
[29:04] | All right. I’m sorry. | 好了 我很抱歉 |
[29:05] | I have all of five minutes to update you on the miracle… | 我只有五分钟来告诉你这个奇迹… |
[29:08] | That I’ve been working on your service this week, | 我帮你带了一周班 |
[29:10] | but it seems like a bad time. | 看上去现在不是说这个的时候 |
[29:13] | Uh, I’m gonna check in and update you later. | 我晚点再来跟你细说 |
[29:17] | Maybe we all could check in later. | 我们大家都晚点再来吧 |
[29:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:24] | I’m just gonna… | 我就… |
[29:27] | leave that. | 把喝的放这里了 |
[29:46] | Whoa. What happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[29:48] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事情吧 |
[29:52] | Nurses station. | 这里是护士站 |
[29:54] | Yeah, okay. I got it. | 没事 我来 |
[29:56] | You don’t want to look at me. | 你不想看见我 |
[29:57] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:01] | Do you think that I want to be out there | 你以为我愿意 |
[30:03] | hanging out outside your door | 像搜寻剩菜的老鼠一样 |
[30:04] | like some pathetic little rat looking for scraps? | 成天在你门口晃悠吗 |
[30:06] | Do you think that feels good for me? | 你以为这样很好受吗 |
[30:09] | I-I have been out there | 我一直在那 |
[30:11] | trying to figure out how to make amends… | 想着该怎么向你赔罪 |
[30:13] | as if that would matter to you. | 以为你会在乎 |
[30:26] | I know I’m a mess… | 我知道我很讨厌 |
[30:28] | Who talks too much and feels too much, | 太敏感 抱怨太多 |
[30:30] | and I know that it drives you crazy, | 我知道你很烦我这点 |
[30:33] | but that is the one way I know how to stay sober, | 但只有这样我才能不去想着喝酒 |
[30:35] | and every time I try to suck it up and shut up | 每一次我试着调整自己不再多说话 |
[30:37] | and just be cold and normal, I end up drunk… | 试着变得冷静正常 最终都会再次喝醉 |
[30:40] | or on pills or at a funeral. | 或者去嗑药 或者变成去参加葬礼 |
[30:47] | Do you know what it felt like to walk into that trauma room | 你知道当我走进创伤室 |
[30:49] | and see you on that table and think to myself, | 看见你躺在病床上 我是怎么想的吗 |
[30:52] | “Great. I did it again. | “真好 又一次 |
[30:54] | Here comes another funeral.” | 又一次葬礼” |
[31:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:04] | Forget it. I… | 算了 我 |
[31:08] | I don’t even know why I came in. | 我都不知道我为什么会进来 |
[31:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:37] | Cross… | 克洛斯 |
[31:38] | Let’s get Dr. Grey a wheelchair. | 帮格蕾医生找个轮椅来 |
[31:42] | *I got sunshine* | 阴天 |
[31:46] | *On a cloudy day* | 我也能看到阳光 |
[31:50] | *When it’s cold outside* | 即使依然寒冷 |
[31:54] | *I got the month of May* | 我也能感到像五月般的温暖 |
[31:58] | *Well, I guess you’d say* | 我猜你一定会问 |
[32:04] | *What can make me feel this way?* | 是什么让我感到如此快乐 |
[32:15] | I understand you saw Amelia. | 我听说你见了阿米莉娅 |
[32:17] | Look, look, look. I know you’re not in the mood for a lecture. | 听着 听着 我知道你不想听我说教 |
[32:25] | But… | 但是 |
[32:25] | Are you finished? | 你气够了没有 |
[32:34] | She came to see you the night after the attack. | 你被打之后的那晚她就来看你了 |
[32:38] | She was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[32:41] | She was upset… | 她很难过 |
[32:44] | Because you’d called her for a consult that day — | 因为那天你请她会诊 |
[32:49] | the day of the attack. | 你被打的那天 |
[32:52] | And she had a choice | 她可以选择 |
[32:53] | between coming to you and going to another trauma, | 先去你那或者先去看另一位创伤患者 |
[32:58] | and she went to the other trauma | 而她去了另一位患者那里 |
[33:01] | because she was mad at you. | 因为她在生你的气 |
[33:08] | Forgiveness is a powerful thing, Meredith… | 原谅是一种很强大的力量 梅瑞狄斯 |
[33:13] | …not only to make the other person feel good, | 不仅是让另一个人感觉好受些 |
[33:18] | but to heal you. | 也能治愈你自己 |
[33:22] | You need to forgive her, Mer. | 你需要原谅她 梅 |
[33:27] | Forgive her for not being Derek… | 原谅她不是德里克 |
[33:31] | …for being the wrong Shepherd… | 原谅她不是你要的谢博德 |
[33:34] | Just enough to remind you of what’s missing, | 提醒自己失去了什么 |
[33:37] | but not enough to bring him back. | 但他不可能再回来了 |
[33:42] | That’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[33:45] | You need to forgive her. | 你需要原谅她 |
[33:48] | You don’t have to like her. | 你不一定非要喜欢她 |
[33:51] | You don’t have to love her. | 也不非要爱她 |
[33:55] | But forgive her, okay? | 但请原谅她 好吗 |
[33:58] | So you can forgive Blake for being in that room | 这样 以后你也能原谅布莱克 |
[34:04] | when a wrong decision cost you your husband. | 当时作出了错误决定害死了你丈夫 |
[34:09] | To forgive Derek for dying too soon. | 原谅德里克这么早就去世了 |
[34:16] | To forgive yourself | 也原谅你自己 |
[34:19] | for hating him for dying too soon. | 恨他这么早就去世了 |
[34:27] | Let it go, Meredith… | 放下吧 梅瑞狄斯 |
[34:32] | …and forgive. | 原谅吧 |
[34:44] | Sun feels good on the face, doesn’t it? | 有阳光照在脸上感觉真好 是吧 |
[34:50] | What is the point of counseling, then, | 那做咨询有什么意义呢 |
[34:51] | if you’re just gonna suddenly, without even talking about it, | 你都这样突然地 都不提前说一声 |
[34:54] | – just — – Oh, come on. | -就这样 -得了吧 |
[34:55] | All we do is talk, April. | 我们一直在不停地说说说 艾普丽尔 |
[34:56] | So, what? You just — you just — just serve me papers? | 那又怎样 你就 就这么给我送协议了吗 |
[34:58] | Just like that? Just no warning, no — no any– | 就这样 没有预告 没有任何 |
[35:02] | Do you have any idea what a slap in the face this is? | 这简直就是当面狠狠甩我一个巴掌 |
[35:08] | Are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错 |
[35:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:32] | Hi, Dr. Grey. | 你好 格蕾医生 |
[35:34] | Lou. | 卢 |
[35:37] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[35:50] | This is my wife, Joanne, | 这是我妻子 乔安妮 |
[35:53] | My daughter, Kylie. | 我的女儿 凯莉 |
[35:54] | I told you about her — the youngest, really smart. | 我跟你说过她 最小的那个 特别聪明 |
[35:59] | And that’s my Anne. | 这是安妮 |
[36:04] | Um, have a seat, girls. | 去坐吧 姑娘们 |
[36:07] | Um, you got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[36:11] | Right. | 对了 |
[36:13] | Forgot you can’t talk. | 忘记你不能说话了 |
[36:15] | The…jaw. | 下 下巴 |
[36:22] | I wanted to… | 我想 |
[36:27] | I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[36:30] | What I did to you… | 我对你 |
[36:34] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:36] | I would never… | 我绝对不会 |
[36:38] | I would never hurt a woman. | 我绝对不会打女人的 |
[36:45] | I… | 我 |
[36:47] | I just want you… | 我只想让你 |
[36:49] | I just want you to know that I’m sorry. | 我只想让你知道我很抱歉 |
[36:55] | Truly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:55] | It’s my 30-day chip. | 这是我的三十天硬币 |
[37:59] | I’m sober. | 我戒酒了 |
[38:00] | And I’m starting back at work on Monday, so… | 我星期一回来上班 |
[38:04] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[38:08] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[38:13] | I know you are. | 我知道你在努力 |
[38:18] | You… | 你 |
[38:20] | You can talk. That, um… | 你能说话了 这 |
[38:23] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:23] | They, uh, took the wires off? | 他们 把牙套拿掉了吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah, this morning. | 是的 今天早上 |
[38:35] | I’m just not ready to forgive you yet. | 我只是还没法完全原谅你 |
[38:42] | I’m not… | 我 |
[38:45] | …exactly ready, either. | 也是 |
[38:52] | See you later. | 再见 |
[38:54] | See you later. | 再见 |
[39:59] | Mer. | 梅 |
[40:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:16] | Do you want anything? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[40:16] | You know — like a sandwich or a… | 三明治 或者 |
[40:19] | or a blanket? | 毛毯 |
[40:20] | All right, all right. I’m good. I’m good. | 不用 不用 我很好 |
[40:22] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐 |
[40:28] | I just spent six weeks in a bed, unable to speak. | 我在床上躺了六个星期 不能说话 |
[40:33] | When that happens, you see things. | 这种情况下 你能观察到很多事情 |
[40:35] | There’s a lot of things that people don’t say to each other | 有很多话我们都没有向对方说过 |
[40:37] | that they should just say, | 其实我们早该说出来 |
[40:39] | so I need you to hear me when I say this. | 所以请你仔细听好我要说的话 |
[40:42] | I know I’ve needed you a lot lately. | 我知道我最近很需要你 |
[40:45] | But I also know, | 但我也知道 |
[40:46] | and I have known for a long time | 并且我知道很长时间了 |
[40:48] | that Jo loves you. | 乔很爱你 |
[40:51] | “Post-it on the wall” loves you. | “墙上的便利贴” 那就是爱 |
[40:55] | Don’t ignore that. | 不要忽视它们 |
[40:57] | You can have more than one person. | 你可以同时做几个人的后盾 |
[40:59] | I used to think you couldn’t, but now I know. | 我以前以为不行 但我现在知道了 |
[41:01] | I mean, turns out I have a whole damn village. | 你看 我的人那么多 所有人都在陪我 |
[41:04] | So you don’t have to worry about me. | 所以你不用担心我 |
[41:07] | Go be with Jo. | 去陪乔吧 |
[41:09] | I’ll be fine. I’m okay. | 我会很好的 我没事 |
[41:36] | Don’t let fear keep you quiet. | 不要被恐惧缄默 |
[41:39] | “And the moon gave everything a magical glow | “月光像魔法一样洒向周围的一切 |
[41:42] | as if they were dancing on the Milky Way.” | 兄弟们好像在银河里跳舞一样” |
[41:46] | – Mommy. – Yes? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[41:47] | You have a voice. | 你能说话 |
[41:50] | So use it. | 那就说吧 |
[41:54] | Speak up. | 说出来 |
[41:56] | Raise your hands. | 举起你的手 |
[41:57] | Shout your answers. | 大声地说出你的答案 |
[41:59] | Make yourself heard. | 让自己被听见 |
[42:01] | Whatever it takes. | 不论代价 |
[42:03] | Just find your voice. | 都要找到自己的声音 |
[42:06] | And when you do… | 而当你找到之后 |
[42:10] | …fill the damn silence. | 开口赶走这沉寂吧 |
[42:19] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |