时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I am fine. I am happy to be here. | 我很好 来这里我很高兴 |
[00:04] | Truly, I have been through a lot, | 确实 我经历了很多波折 |
[00:07] | and I’m lucky to be alive, | 能活下来真是幸运 |
[00:09] | and I’m lucky to be okay, and I get that. | 我庆幸一切都好 也很知足 |
[00:11] | So, yes, I’m just happy to be here. | 所以 是的 来这里我很高兴 |
[00:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:17] | You know, doctor, most surgeons, | 你知道么 大多数外科医生 |
[00:19] | get kind of rankled at hospital-mandated therapy. | 对医院安排的心理治疗很抵触 |
[00:23] | Bailey’s just looking out for me. | 贝利只是担心我 |
[00:24] | I know the drill. | 我知道流程 |
[00:26] | So this should be quick. | 不会耽误你太久 |
[00:28] | You know, you chose the short straw, | 遇到我这个病人 你就像是中了六合彩 |
[00:30] | or the — is it the long straw? | 还赢了赛马 |
[00:32] | Whatever the good straw is. | 反正就是幸运幸运最幸运 |
[00:38] | Lay off the damn horn, will ya? | 别再按喇叭了 行吗 |
[00:41] | God, carpool sucks. Hang on. | 老天 拼车烦死人了 等等 |
[00:42] | Is Wilson coming? | 威尔逊要一起走吗 |
[00:43] | – I think so. – What do you mean you think so? | -我觉得是吧 -什么叫你觉得 |
[00:45] | I can’t — look, she’s all over the place. | 我不能 我真是拿她没辙 |
[00:47] | I don’t even know why she let me back in the house. | 我甚至不知道她让我回来干嘛 |
[00:49] | We barely talk, which is probably good | 我们几乎不说话 这也算不错 |
[00:51] | because it’s fewer chances I’ll piss her off again. | 因为如此一来 就减少了激怒她的可能 |
[00:52] | – That’s pathetic. – What’s her problem? | -真可悲 -她到底怎么了 |
[00:54] | – She’s in a mood. – Still? | -她在闹情绪 -还没闹完啊 |
[00:57] | I said to tell her that I needed a minute. | 我说了告诉她等我一分钟 |
[00:59] | – You didn’t tell me that. – Yes, I did. You didn’t listen. | -你没跟我说 -我肯定说了 你没注意听 |
[01:02] | So done with carpool. | 以后再也不拼车了 |
[01:12] | Incoming. 20 minutes, chest pains. | 有病人 20分钟后到 胸痛 |
[01:14] | I’ll take it. Page cardio — anyone but Riggs. | 我来负责 呼心脏科 别呼里格斯 |
[01:17] | Page Riggs. | 去呼里格斯 |
[01:18] | – He just said — – I can hear. | -他刚才说 -我听得到 |
[01:21] | You know that Dr. Hunt punched Dr. Riggs. | 你知道亨特医生揍了里格斯医生吧 |
[01:23] | The only way they’re gonna learn to work together | 共事是他们学会和彼此相处的 |
[01:25] | is if they work together, | 唯一方法 |
[01:26] | so any cardio consults that get paged to the pit, | 所以如果心脏科接到通知后 下来的不是里格斯 |
[01:28] | you page Riggs. | 你就继续传呼他 |
[01:30] | You know this is my one happy place right now? | 你知道吗 现在这里是唯一让我开心的地方 |
[01:33] | Please don’t make it a crappy place. | 拜托你别搞出一堆糟心事 |
[01:35] | Oh, Kepner. I feel you. I do. | 凯普娜 我理解你 但没办法 |
[01:37] | Page Riggs. | 呼里格斯 |
[01:43] | – Maya Roberts – Dr. Karev. I know. | -玛雅·罗伯特 -克莱夫医生 我知道你 |
[01:45] | This is my mom, Judi. | 这是我妈妈 朱迪 |
[01:47] | Thank you for making the time to see my daughter. | 感谢你抽时间给我女儿看病 |
[01:49] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[01:50] | I looked you up. And you are? | 我查过你的资料 你是哪位 |
[01:52] | Cross — Dr. Cross. | 克劳斯 克劳斯医生 |
[01:54] | – Go. – Right. | -介绍病情 -好的 |
[01:56] | “Maya Roberts, 15. | 玛雅·罗伯特 15岁 |
[01:57] | Status — post below-knee amputation of the right leg | 病情为两年前查出骨癌后 |
[01:59] | two years ago after diagnosis of bone cancer, | 右腿膝下截肢 配有假肢 |
[02:02] | now recurring in the ribs and sternum.” | 现肋骨和胸骨处骨癌复发 |
[02:04] | I know why I’m here. | 我知道自己的病情 |
[02:05] | I just wanted to talk about you. | 我只想谈谈关于你的事 |
[02:08] | It says here in your C.V. | 根据你的履历显示 |
[02:09] | You made buttholes for babies who didn’t have them. | 你为无肛婴儿造出肛门 |
[02:12] | Hang on. That’s — | 等等 那是 |
[02:13] | Listen, I’m 15 with a chest full of cancer. | 听我说 我是个癌症就扩散到整个胸腔的15岁少女 |
[02:15] | This hospital is known for making miracles happen, | 这家医院以创造奇迹而著名 |
[02:17] | and I’m looking for an epic-size miracle. | 而我正需要这史诗般的奇迹 |
[02:21] | According to my research, | 根据我的调查 |
[02:22] | it looks like you’re the guy who can make it happen. | 看起来你就是那个创造奇迹的人 |
[02:26] | I am confused about the buttholes. | 造肛门那病例让我很困惑 |
[02:27] | Strange detour. So, discuss. | 很怪的迂回做法 咱们聊聊吧 |
[02:29] | Or how about you humor me | 或者也可以聊聊你为何如此幽默 |
[02:30] | and let me pretend – like I’m in charge for a sec? | 顺便让我假装一下主治大夫 好吗 |
[02:32] | Now, Ms. Roberts — | 现在 罗伯特小姐 |
[02:34] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[02:34] | Two years ago, I felt a pain in my right tibia. | 两年前 我觉得右侧胫骨疼 |
[02:38] | She’s got a real mind for this stuff. | 她下功夫研究过这病 |
[02:39] | They did labs, P.E.T. Scan, the works. | 他们做了化验 正电子体层扫描等一系列工作 |
[02:41] | Turns out I’m one in, like, a bajillion kids | 结果证实 我像大多数孩子一样 |
[02:44] | to get chondrosarcoma. | 得了软骨肉瘤 |
[02:45] | So chemo and radiation weren’t an option. | 所以不能进行化疗和放疗 |
[02:48] | You get points. | 说的没错 |
[02:49] | Sweet. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:54] | Hey, remember, we said no crying. | 我们说好不哭的 |
[02:56] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[02:59] | There was a one in four chance of recurrence, | 癌症有25%的几率复发 |
[03:00] | so it’s not a huge shocker, but it is back, | 所以也不算太令人吃惊 但毕竟是癌症复发 |
[03:03] | and it’s bigger than ever in my chest. | 以前所未有的程度在胸腔扩散 |
[03:10] | We have our work cut out for us, gentlemen. | 这下有的忙了 先生们 |
[03:14] | Robbins is going out tonight. | 罗宾斯今晚要出去 |
[03:15] | Do you want to maybe come over when you’re done? | 等你忙完了要过来吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. No, crap. We have a “Mer” Thing. | 好啊 糟糕 不行 我们要照顾梅尔 |
[03:19] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又有事 -是的 |
[03:20] | – Come over after? – Yes. | -那忙完再过去 -好的 |
[03:22] | Okay. Go. Fix your hair. | 好的 去吧 整理下发型 |
[03:30] | – Chest pains, huh? – Yep. | -病人胸痛 是吗 -是的 |
[03:32] | So, what’s he doing here? Kepner, I told you — | 他怎么在这里 凯普娜 我告诉过你 |
[03:33] | I know you did, but this is what’s happening. | 我知道你说过 可现在已然如此 |
[03:35] | I gave you a direct order. | 我直接嘱咐你的 |
[03:36] | Come on, Hunt. You’ve turned everyone here against me. | 行了 亨特 你已经发动医院全体对抗我了 |
[03:38] | The least you can do is let me frigging work. | 至少你得让我工作吧 |
[03:40] | – You have no business being here at all. – Guys, stop. | -这里根本轮不到你插手 -你们别吵了 |
[03:41] | You know what? I’m sick and tired of hearing about it. | 知道吗 你说的这些我都听烦了 |
[03:43] | Why don’t find someplace else to work? | 你怎么不去别处工作 |
[03:45] | Oh, yay! Someone’s hurt. | 看哪 有人受伤了 |
[03:46] | Male, 55, complaining of tightness in the chest. | 男性 55岁 说感觉胸部发紧 |
[03:48] | Sir, do you have any pain in your left arm? | 先生 你左臂疼不疼 |
[03:50] | No, not really. | 不 不疼 |
[03:51] | My chest hurts like hell, though. | 但我胸部疼死了 |
[03:52] | Riggs, you can go. I got this. | 里格斯 你可以走了 我来负责 |
[03:53] | Chest pains. I’ll take it. | 胸痛而已 我来治就好 |
[03:55] | Sir, what did you eat this morning? | 先生 你今早吃的什么 |
[03:56] | A burrito — two burritos. | 墨西哥鸡肉卷 两个 |
[03:58] | It’s probably not surgical. I’ll page someone if it is. | 估计不是外科病症 如果有事我再传呼外科 |
[04:00] | – Let’s go. – How about you let me do my job? | -走吧 -你就让我给病人治病吧 |
[04:02] | – How about you get the hell away? – How about you both shut up? | -我看你还是滚开吧 -不如你们两个别吵了 |
[04:14] | Boom. I’ll be in, I’ll be out. | 一下子就好 我进来坐坐就出去 |
[04:15] | These sessions shouldn’t take all that long. | 这疗程不用真不用这么长时间 |
[04:17] | But before we start, doctor, | 但在我们开始前 医生 |
[04:19] | I was assigned your case, | 他们把你分配给我 |
[04:21] | and if you would prefer a female therapist, | 如果你更希望换成女性治疗师的话 |
[04:23] | I would be totally comfortable with that. | 我不会介意 |
[04:25] | Oh, because it was a man who attacked me? | 因为袭击我的是男性吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. And it’s important that you feel | 是的 所以让你觉得 |
[04:29] | that you’re with the right person, | 选对人很重要 |
[04:32] | that you feel comfortable, that you get what you need. | 要让你觉得舒适 以及能满足自身所需 |
[04:35] | I appreciate that. I’m fine. | 我很感激 但我没事 |
[04:37] | I just need a tape-and-glue guy. | 我只想速战速决 |
[04:39] | Tape and glue? | 速战速决 |
[04:40] | Yeah, just, you know, ask me a few questions | 没错 问我几个问题 |
[04:44] | and patch me up and send me on my way. | 宽慰我一下 然后让我离开 |
[04:45] | I’ve been to therapy before. | 我曾接受过治疗 |
[04:47] | I’ve dealt with the big stuff. | 我应对过大事 |
[04:48] | This isn’t the big stuff that we’re dealing with. | 我们要聊的不是什么大事 |
[04:54] | Meredith… | 梅瑞迪斯 |
[04:56] | You were attacked in your own hospital, | 你在自己的医院遭到攻击 |
[04:59] | and you consider that small stuff? | 而你把这看成小事 |
[05:03] | Have you read my file? | 你看过我的档案吗 |
[05:16] | You’re saying that you’ve been through a lot. | 你是说自己经历复杂 |
[05:18] | I am, and I have. My mother died of alzheimer’s. | 是的 一路坎坷 我妈妈死于阿兹海默症 |
[05:22] | My stepmother died of the hiccups. | 我继母死于打嗝 |
[05:25] | My sister died in a plane crash. | 我妹妹死于空难 |
[05:27] | My husband was hit by a semi. | 我丈夫被车撞死 |
[05:31] | That file, it’s a real page-turner. | 看我的档案会让你手不释卷 |
[05:33] | Meredith, | 梅瑞迪斯 |
[05:35] | something terrible happened to you. | 你生活发生了一些不幸的事 |
[05:39] | It did. | 确实 |
[05:40] | And terrible things happen every day. | 不幸的事每天都在发生 |
[05:42] | – What the hell was — Coming through! | -出什么事了 -借过 |
[05:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[05:46] | Shepherd, with me — trauma 2. | 谢博德 跟我进创伤二室 |
[05:47] | Take him into trauma 3. | 送他去创伤三室 |
[05:49] | Tell any incoming to go somewhere else. | 其余入院病人送去别处 |
[05:52] | Keep everyone out of the ambulance bay. | 让大家远离救护车停车区 |
[05:53] | I need a trauma panel, lap pads, and a surgical tray. | 成立创伤小组 准备棉垫和外科手术托盘 |
[05:56] | – Someone notify the O.R. – Right away, doctor. | -情人通知手术室 -马上通知 医生 |
[06:00] | Hold on. You’re next. | 稍等 你是下一个 |
[06:02] | I should’ve gone somewhere else. | 我应该去别处的 |
[06:10] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[06:10] | – Ambulance exploded. – What? | -救护车爆炸 -什么 |
[06:12] | Partial thickness burns to the upper chest. | 胸部上方有部分烧伤 |
[06:14] | Follow the light with your eyes. | 请你的眼睛跟随光线动 |
[06:17] | Okay, good. | 好了 很好 |
[06:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:20] | Your rig exploded, but don’t worry. | 你们的车爆炸了 但别担心 |
[06:22] | We’ve got you, okay? You’re gonna be okay. | 我们会治好你的 你会没事的 |
[06:24] | Oh, Shepherd, they need you in trauma 1. | 谢博德 创伤一室请你过去 |
[06:26] | They figure out why that rig blew up? | 他们查出为什么车会爆炸了吗 |
[06:28] | Uh, fire department’s looking at it now. | 消防署正在调查 |
[06:30] | Oh, my god. It was me. | 上帝啊 是因为我 |
[06:33] | I didn’t secure the oxygen tank. | 是我没有放好氧气罐 |
[06:35] | Johnny’s always saying… | 强尼总是提醒我这个事 |
[06:38] | He’s gonna kill me. | 现在他肯定会想杀了我 |
[06:39] | It was an accident, and he knows that. | 这是场意外 他知道的 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会想杀了我的 |
[06:45] | Don’t arch your neck. All right. | 不要拱起脖子 好了 |
[06:48] | There’s a lot venous blood in the upper chest. | 胸部上方有大量静脉出血 |
[06:49] | The lac extends deep into the liver. | 撕裂伤很重 延伸至肝部 |
[06:51] | Let me get in there, establish vascular control. | 让我来 要稳定血管 控制出血 |
[06:53] | No, we’re gonna pack him and take him up. | 不 我们要给他包扎好后送到楼上 |
[06:54] | And then we’ll be able to see what the hell’s going on. | 然后才能知道问题到底是什么 |
[06:56] | He’s open right now. Just let me work. | 他已经在手术中了 让我来治 |
[06:57] | He is hemorrhaging like crazy. | 他的出血根本没法控制 |
[06:59] | I’m not gonna let him bleed out down here. | 我不会让他在这里出血致死 |
[07:00] | Suction. More laps. | 抽吸 多拿些纱垫 |
[07:02] | He’s got a depressed skull fracture. He needs a C.T. | 他是凹陷性颅骨骨折 需要做CT |
[07:04] | Look, Owen, you know I can do this. Let me stabilize him. | 欧文 你知道我能救他 让我帮他稳定下来 |
[07:06] | Riggs, this is the plan. Get on board, or get out. | 里格斯 计划本就如此 要么听话 要么滚蛋 |
[07:08] | Your plan is working great. | 你的计划可真有效果 |
[07:09] | Better still, just get out. | 你出去就会变得更好 |
[07:10] | Kepner, over here. | 凯普娜 过来 |
[07:11] | To hell with this! | 简直不可理喻 |
[07:16] | When you first woke up after the attack, | 你第一次从袭击中苏醒 |
[07:19] | what is the first thing you remember? | 你记得的第一件事是什么 |
[07:23] | People. | 好多人 |
[07:24] | People running around everywhere. | 大家都围着我 |
[07:26] | Who specifically? | 对谁印象深刻 |
[07:32] | It was pretty crazy. | 场面很混乱 |
[07:35] | Thank you. You, sir, have indigestion. | 谢谢 先生 你得了消化不良 |
[07:39] | Deluca here will get you an antacid. | 德卢卡会给你开解酸药 |
[07:44] | So– sorry, sir. | 抱歉 |
[07:46] | And, also schedule an upper endoscopy, please. | 请你再安排一下上消化道内镜检查 |
[07:52] | – Deluca, do you have somewhere to be? – No. | -德卢卡 你有事要去忙吗 -没有 |
[07:53] | Then put the damn phone away. | 那就把手机收起来 |
[07:57] | Okay, he’ll, get you the rest of your meds, | 好了 他会给你把其余的药拿来 |
[07:59] | and you just, sit tight, okay? | 你就在这里好好坐着 好吗 |
[08:09] | Deluca! | 德卢卡 |
[08:12] | – Torres is on her way. – Oh, okay. Thanks. | -托瑞斯马上就到 -好的 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Hey,listen, do you think | 你觉得 |
[08:17] | tonight maybe you and I could just — I don’t know. | 今晚也许我们能 |
[08:19] | Oh, actually, I’m having some people over tonight. | 其实 今晚有人过来 |
[08:22] | It’s — it’s nothing big, just Steph, Blake, and Warren. | 人也不多 就斯蒂芬 布莱克和沃伦 |
[08:25] | Okay, yeah. I mean, I get off late, | 好啊 我下班晚 |
[08:26] | but I can pick up something on the way home. | 但我可以回家路上买点东西 |
[08:28] | No, I meant, | 不 我的意思是 |
[08:29] | I’d kind of just like to spend some time with my friends. | 我只想和朋友们聚聚 |
[08:35] | Yeah, no. | 好吧 没关系 |
[08:37] | I got something later anyway, so… | 我下班后也有事 那么 |
[08:38] | Oh, great, so you have someplace to be. | 太好了 你有去处就好 |
[08:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got someplace to be. | 是的 是啊 我有去处 |
[08:46] | Finally. | 你可算来了 |
[08:47] | Can you, uh, look at these? | 你能看看这些片子吗 |
[08:50] | So, how old is this patient? | 这个病人多大 |
[08:51] | 15 going on 35. | 15岁的人 35岁的心 |
[08:53] | Standard titanium plates, right? | 用标准钛合金片 对吗 |
[08:55] | Unless her parents will | 除非她父母 |
[08:56] | go for a stem-cell scaffolding in the chest. | 要在胸腔装干细胞支架 |
[08:58] | Well, it’s, uh, just the mom | 她身边只有妈妈 |
[08:59] | and, look, I-I don’t want to leave this girl | 我不想让这个女孩的心脏 |
[09:01] | with an unprotected heart for years. | 多年处于危险中 |
[09:03] | I need to make a recommendation. | 我得给她们一个方案 |
[09:04] | Well, we could look into new technology. | 我们可以考虑新技术 |
[09:06] | No, I want the safest option. | 不 我想选安全方案 |
[09:07] | – Then you go with plates. – Tried and true. | -所以你选择钛合金片 -行之有效 |
[09:14] | So? Hit me. | 怎么样 说吧 |
[09:16] | Well, I, consulted with our ortho and cardio chiefs, | 经过骨科和心脏科主任会诊 |
[09:19] | And, uh, the best solution is a titanium-plate sternum | 最好的方案就是钛板胸骨 |
[09:23] | and ribcage. | 和胸腔 |
[09:24] | Okay. That’s… | 好吧 那… |
[09:26] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[09:27] | How many revision surgeries? | 需要做多少次修复手术 |
[09:29] | Probably…once a year until you reach full growth. | 可能… 在你完全长定型之前一年一次吧 |
[09:33] | And if I get hit with, say, even a nerf ball to the chest? | 如果我被 比如说 软球砸到胸口呢 |
[09:37] | We’ll — we’ll just be very careful, won’t we? | 我们 我们得尽量小心 对吗 |
[09:39] | Just answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[09:41] | It’s very dangerous, yes. | 这样是会非常危险 |
[09:43] | So we’re talking multiple surgeries? | 而且还得做很多次手术 |
[09:45] | You’re just gonna open and reopen my chest? | 你得给我开好几次胸 |
[09:47] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[09:48] | Can you explain what she mea– | 你能解释一下她是什么… |
[09:50] | A zipper scar. | 会有一个拉链型的伤疤 |
[09:55] | Oh, h-honey, I– | 亲爱的 我… |
[09:56] | We’ll need to go in a few times, | 我们是得给你开几次胸 |
[09:57] | But I assure you – it’s the safest, best option. | 但我向你保证 这是最好最安全的方案 |
[10:00] | I figured out how to do it all on a leg and a half, | 我好不容易适应了一条半腿的生活 |
[10:02] | and now you want to limit everything I do | 而现在你要让我的童年 |
[10:04] | for my entire childhood? | 什么事情都干不了吗 |
[10:05] | This is how you get – the rest of your childhood. | 这才能让你在余下的童年里做其他事情 |
[10:08] | I’m trying to save your life, maya. | 我这是救你的命 玛雅 |
[10:10] | Sweetheart, we should consider this. | 宝贝 我们应该考虑一下这个方案 |
[10:11] | – Maybe — – I went to three different hospitals | -或许… -在来这里之前 |
[10:13] | before I came here, | 我已经去过三所不同的医院了 |
[10:14] | and they all said the same thing. | 他们都这样说 |
[10:16] | They said, “Go to Grey-Sloan. | 他们说 去格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[10:17] | Do to Dr. Karev.” | 找克莱夫医生 |
[10:18] | So now I’m here, and this is all I get — just this? | 所以我在来这里 你就给我说这个 |
[10:22] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你太失望了 |
[10:24] | Dr. Karev, you’re off my case. | 克莱夫医生 你不用帮我治病了 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:28] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[10:31] | A terrible thing happened. | 发生了糟糕的事情 |
[10:33] | I did get knocked around. | 我是被打晕了 |
[10:36] | But nobody died. | 但没有人死去 |
[10:41] | And any day where nobody dies, that’s a good day. | 只要没死人 就不算糟 |
[10:48] | So, when you were laid up, healing, | 所以当你躺在病床上恢复的时候 |
[10:50] | – Who visited you the most? – Alex. | -谁来看你次数最多 -阿历克斯 |
[10:53] | Remind me — Alex is… | 我没记错的话 阿历克斯是 |
[10:54] | Alex is the one who proposed to his girlfriend. | 阿历克斯是那个跟他女朋友求了婚的人 |
[10:57] | Right. And she said no. | 对 她拒绝了 |
[10:58] | Well, see, she didn’t really say no, | 倒也不是 她没有完全拒绝 |
[11:00] | And she didn’t say yes, and then she booted him, | 但是她也没有答应 然后她把他蹬了 |
[11:02] | And then he came back to live with me. | 他就回来和我住了 |
[11:04] | Alex was there when you woke up. | 当你醒来的时候 阿历克斯在你身边 |
[11:06] | I delivered him on a silver platter to her. | 我都把他打包好送给她了 |
[11:10] | And he still managed to screw it up. | 然而他还是变着法子地搞砸了 |
[11:12] | You said he moved back in with her. | 你说他搬回去和她在一起了 |
[11:13] | I mean to the place. | 我是说在一起住 |
[11:14] | They’re together, but they’re not together, | 他们在一起住 但是没有在一起 |
[11:16] | But they could be together. | 但是他们很可能会在一起 |
[11:17] | It’s… they’re stupid. | 只是 他们都太傻了 |
[11:20] | You have feelings for Alex? Are you in love with Alex? | 你对阿历克斯有感觉吗 你爱上他了吗 |
[11:21] | Do I have feelings for Alex? | 我对阿历克斯有感觉吗 |
[11:24] | That’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[11:25] | No. | 没有 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:27] | I’m just trying to understand why we’re talking about them. | 我只是试图搞明白为什么我们要谈论他们俩 |
[11:31] | Because he’s being stupid. | 因为他太傻了 |
[11:36] | Uh, can she actually fire us? She’s a kid. | 她真的能把我们炒了吗 她只是个孩子 |
[11:38] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:39] | She’s older than you are, and she’s smarter. | 她比你老练多了 也比你聪明 |
[11:41] | She’ll cool off. She’ll come around. | 等她冷静下来 她会回来的 |
[11:43] | Go check my post-ops. | 检查下我病人的术后情况 |
[11:44] | Well, I’ve never been fired before. | 我之前从没有被人开除过 |
[11:47] | Does this go on my permanent record?! | 这会进我的终身记录吗 |
[11:49] | God. | 天 |
[11:52] | You — you have to stop paging me, okay? | 你 你别在呼我了 好吗 |
[11:55] | I’m getting in trouble now. | 我惹上麻烦了 |
[11:55] | I was trying to find out if you were — | 我只是想知道你是不是… |
[11:56] | “You okay? Are you okay? Are you okay?” | 你没事吧 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[11:58] | Yes, I’m okay. Why wouldn’t I be okay? | 是的 我没事 我会出什么事 |
[12:00] | I thought you got blown up by an ambulance. | 我以为你被救护车给炸飞了 |
[12:02] | What? I wasn’t even… | 什么 我都没有… |
[12:06] | You were worried about me. | 你在担心我 |
[12:15] | Crap. | 烦人 |
[12:16] | A consult. | 有会诊 |
[12:19] | Mm, okay. | 好了 |
[12:20] | Now you’re getting me in trouble. | 现在你会让我惹上麻烦了 |
[12:34] | I mean, who cares if Deluca is an intern? | 我是说 谁在乎德卢卡是不是实习生啊 |
[12:37] | It’s all sexy and secret at first, | 都是以隐秘的地下情开始 |
[12:39] | And then it’s just a pain in the ass. | 然后就事情就变得复杂了 |
[12:41] | So they should just bring it out in the open. | 他们应该公开 |
[12:43] | That’s what Derek and I did, | 我和德里克就公开了 |
[12:44] | and we have three beautiful children. | 我们还有了三个漂亮的孩子 |
[12:47] | Uh, is Maggie the one in AA? | 麦琪是那个参加匿名戒酒会那个 |
[12:48] | Or is she the hoverer? | 还是那个跟屁虫吗 |
[12:50] | The hoverer. That’s the other thing. | 跟屁虫那个 那得另说了 |
[12:53] | If she was getting it regular, | 如果她稳定下来了 |
[12:55] | maybe she would stop hovering all the time. | 或许她就不会跟着我了 |
[13:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:03] | Um…how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:05] | Are you — are you good? | 你 你还好吗 |
[13:09] | Did you hear about the ambulance? | 你听到救护车爆炸了吗 |
[13:10] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 我听到了 |
[13:11] | That’s so crazy, right? | 太可怕了 不是吗 |
[13:13] | Well, I mean, fire, o2 tanks, poor maintenance, cigarettes. | 火焰 氧气管 管理不善 香烟 |
[13:17] | – I’m sorry. – Uh, uh, reasons. | -你说什么 -原因 |
[13:20] | Ambulances explode. | 救护车包扎好的原因 |
[13:21] | It happens all the time, actually, which is weird, | 事实上 救护车经常爆炸 这很奇怪 |
[13:23] | considering that their job is to not kill people but… | 考虑到他们的职责是救人 但是… |
[13:27] | It happens just like | 是不是就会发生一次 |
[13:31] | Yeah, so, um… | 对 所以… |
[13:35] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[13:37] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[13:38] | Uh, I should… | 我得… |
[13:42] | I didn’t screw them up. I was nice. | 我没有跟他们捣乱 我是个好人 |
[13:44] | Penny killed my husband. | 潘妮杀了我的丈夫 |
[13:46] | I took her in, I’m teaching her. | 我接纳了她 教她知识 |
[13:48] | I am trying to make something good out of it. | 我试着做一些好事 |
[13:50] | That was very cool of me. I didn’t have to do that. | 因为我是个好人 我不用这样做的 |
[13:52] | No, you didn’t, but why did you? | 对 你不需要这样 但你为什么要这样 |
[13:54] | And now Callie thinks I’m coming between them, | 现在凯丽认为我横插在她们之间 |
[13:57] | And Blake thinks so, too. I can feel it. | 布雷克也这样认为 我能感觉到 |
[13:59] | And it’s just not true. | 但事实不是这样的 |
[14:00] | I did not come between their great love — wasn’t me. | 我没有横插在她们的真爱之中 我没有 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. Who’s Callie again? | 抱歉 凯丽是谁来着 |
[14:08] | Callie is my friend in ortho. | 凯丽是我骨科的朋友 |
[14:10] | Come on. Keep up. | 来 跟上 |
[14:13] | Icp is normalizing. | 颅内压恢复正常了 |
[14:15] | This drain is doing the trick. | 引流起作用了 |
[14:16] | We’ll observe him tonight, | 我们今晚会观察他 |
[14:17] | And I’ll take him up to the O.R. tomorrow | 我明天给他做手术 |
[14:19] | And repair the liver lac. | 修复肝脏的撕裂伤 |
[14:20] | Kepner, you free? | 凯普娜 你有空吗 |
[14:21] | Uh, yeah. Just let me know. | 有 到时候叫我 |
[14:22] | Great. I’ll go scrub in | 好的 我也会参加手术 |
[14:23] | and remove the drain at the same time. | 同时移除引流管 |
[14:28] | So, you still living with Richard? | 你还和理查德住一起吗 |
[14:31] | I’m crashing here. It’s a better commute. | 我在医院住呢 上班多方便 |
[14:36] | Amelia… | 阿米莉娅… |
[14:38] | You know you can stay with me. | 你知道你可以来和我住的 |
[14:40] | It’s not a good idea for my sobriety. | 这对我戒酒不太好 |
[14:43] | Right. | 对 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna need dinner, though. | 不过我得吃晚餐 |
[14:47] | Great. | 好的 |
[14:48] | Dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:54] | So, Hunt and I will do the liver lac tomorrow. | 亨特和我明天会修复肝脏撕裂伤 |
[14:55] | How is the, uh, partner? | 他的搭档情况怎么样 |
[14:57] | Stable. Worried about his friend. | 情况稳定 在担心他的朋友 |
[14:59] | You should have cardio there, too, | 你也应该让心脏科参加手术 |
[15:02] | so bring in Riggs just to be safe. | 叫上里格斯以防万一 |
[15:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:06] | You know there was an explosion in the E.R. this morning. | 你知道今天早上急诊室才发生了爆炸 |
[15:10] | I just really don’t want to see another one | 我只是不想再看见他们俩 |
[15:12] | over an open patient. | 在病人开着胸的时候吵起来 |
[15:14] | You make a good point. | 你说的对 |
[15:19] | – Wait — so it all comes out in one piece? – Exactly. | -等等 所以那是完整的一块 -正是 |
[15:22] | That’s so freaking cool. | 那太酷了 |
[15:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:26] | Oh, um, Dr. Karev, uh, these two are gonna make me those. | 克莱夫医生 她们俩会给我做这个 |
[15:29] | Pierce and I had an idea. | 皮尔斯和我有个主意 |
[15:31] | ‘Cause they’re geniuses. | 因为她们都是天才 |
[15:32] | Well, she kind of is, too. | 她也算是 |
[15:34] | It does sound pretty amazing. | 这方案听上去很不错 |
[15:37] | You just took over my case? | 你抢走了我的病人 |
[15:38] | She paged us for a consult. | 她呼叫我们会诊 |
[15:41] | Yeah, no offense, but you’re not my doctor anymore. | 对 无意冒犯 但你已经不是我的医生了 |
[15:45] | But I think when you see this, you’re gonna want in. | 但是我觉得你看见这个 会想加入我们的 |
[15:48] | – Can you show him this? – Yeah, hit it. | -你能给他看吗 -当然 |
[15:50] | Okay, so, I can excise Maya’s tumors, | 好 我可以摘除玛雅的肿瘤 |
[15:52] | But instead of the traditional titanium reconstruction, | 但是不是用传统的钛重建 |
[15:54] | I can 3-d print a new sternum and ribs. | 我会用3D打印新的胸腔和肋骨 |
[15:56] | They’ll be molded to her exact body specifications | 它们是为玛雅量身定做的 |
[15:59] | So she can move around more naturally. | 所以她能够很自然地移动 |
[16:00] | Have you ever done this? | 你们之前做过吗 |
[16:01] | It’s only been done once before on an adult, | 之前有一次在一个成人的身体上做过 |
[16:02] | But I can modify it for a child. | 但是我可以把它改为为儿童设计的 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I’ll be the first. | 对 我就是第一个案例 |
[16:05] | I’ll look like the terminator, which is badass. | 我会看上去和终结者一样厉害 |
[16:09] | Can I see you two outside? | 你们俩能出来一下吗 |
[16:12] | You said yourself titanium plates are the best option. | 你自己都说钛板是最好的选择 |
[16:14] | That was before I knew | 那是在我知道 |
[16:15] | that Callie could print her her own ribcage. | 凯丽可以为她打印胸腔之前 |
[16:18] | It will be fewer surgeries in the long run. | 长期来说这需要的手术更少 |
[16:20] | You’re not experimenting on some kid. | 你不能在儿童身上做实验 |
[16:22] | She may think she knows what she wants, | 她或许知道她想要的是什么 |
[16:23] | but she’s not old enough to understand the risks. | 但她还太小 不懂得那些风险 |
[16:25] | She gets it. Trust me. | 她懂得 相信我 |
[16:27] | I know a little something about being labeled | 我知道在你那个年纪的时候 |
[16:29] | too smart for your age. | 被别人认为太聪明的感觉 |
[16:31] | I love her. | 我爱死她了 |
[16:32] | I’m not signing off on this. | 我不会退出这个病例的 |
[16:34] | You’re not on the case anymore, | 你已经不在这里病例中了 |
[16:35] | and her mom has the consent forms. | 她的妈妈已经签了同意书了 |
[16:37] | Oh, you know as well as I do she’s freaking useless. | 你和我都知道 她什么用都没有 |
[16:39] | – I mean, you can’t even — – Karev, Karev. | -我是说 你甚至不能 -克莱夫 |
[16:45] | Ms. Roberts, please. | 罗伯茨太太 拜托 |
[16:47] | This is a-a dangerous experimental procedure | 这是一个危险的试验性手术 |
[16:49] | with zero proof that it’ll work, | 没有丝毫证据它会成功 |
[16:51] | let alone keep your kid alive. | 更别说你的孩子还可能会死 |
[16:53] | Trust me when I tell you you don’t want to do this. | 相信我 你不会想做这个手术的 |
[17:00] | Please, mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[17:03] | It’s what she wants. | 那是她想要的 |
[17:16] | You swiped her. | 你们偷走了她 |
[17:17] | We didn’t swipe her. | 我们没有偷走她 |
[17:18] | She fired you and asked us. | 她开除了你 征求我们的意见 |
[17:20] | No one’s looking out for this kid — | 没有人为这个孩子着想 |
[17:21] | Not her mom, not — not anyone. | 她妈妈没有 没人 |
[17:22] | Um, we are, alex. | 我们有 阿历克斯 |
[17:23] | And I wouldn’t have even suggested it | 如果我不是坚信这对她而言是最好的选择 |
[17:25] | if I didn’t believe that it was the best thing for her. | 我都不会提出来 |
[17:26] | No arguing. | 别吵了 |
[17:27] | Fun. Remember? Fun? | 要和谐 好吗 和谐 |
[17:29] | For Meredith, for support. | 为了梅瑞狄斯 支持梅瑞狄斯 |
[17:32] | I postponed sex for this. | 为了支持她我爱都不做了 |
[17:33] | Maggie’s a hoverer. | 麦琪真是个跟屁虫 |
[17:34] | God, she hovers all the time. | 天 她一直跟着我 |
[17:35] | Does it bother you, the hovering? | 这困扰你了吗 她跟着你 |
[17:37] | No, she’s just being sisterly or whatever. | 不 她只是想做个好妹妹 |
[17:39] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[17:41] | So, how long is this going to last? | 所以 这会持续多久 |
[17:42] | Come on. It’s fun. | 拜托 这很有趣的 |
[17:44] | I want to go to bed. | 我想去睡觉了 |
[17:45] | Oh, I do, too, and I can’t go home. | 我也想 而且我还不能回家 |
[17:46] | I don’t want to go home — alone. | 我不想一个人回家 |
[17:48] | – I miss Penny. – I miss having sex. | -我想潘妮了 -我怀念性生活 |
[17:51] | Penny and I had the greatest sex. | 潘妮和我简直天雷勾地火 |
[17:53] | It was that “Journey of discovery” great sex | 打开新世界大门式的爱爱 |
[17:55] | You have in the beginning. | 从开始到结束 |
[17:56] | Jo and I had sex like that all the time. | 乔和我也是爱个不停 |
[17:57] | And now no Penny, no sex. | 现在没有潘妮也没有性爱了 |
[18:00] | No sex with Penny. None of it. | 也不能和潘妮做 什么都没了 |
[18:00] | Okay, let’s not talk about sex, because the chief is here. | 我们别谈性了 主任还在这里 |
[18:04] | I’m just eating my pizza. | 我就安静地吃我的批萨 |
[18:05] | Besides, it sounds like none of y’all are getting any anyway. | 再说 你们每个人都没有性生活 |
[18:07] | Pierce is getting some. | 皮尔斯有一些 |
[18:08] | No, I’m not. Don’t say that. Forget he said that. | 没 我没有 忘记他说的 |
[18:10] | So annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[18:11] | She has people over all the time, | 她每时每刻都要找人来家里 |
[18:13] | like if I’m alone, I’ll explode or something. | 好像我如果独处的话 就会爆炸似的 |
[18:15] | They won’t go away. | 他们就是不走 |
[18:17] | Okay, but, guys, really, you can go. | 好的 不过各位 你们想走就可以走了 |
[18:18] | No, we’re here because it’s fun. | 不行 我们聚在这儿是因为这样很有意思 |
[18:20] | – No, really, it’s okay. – Are you sure? | -不 真的没关系的 -你确定吗 |
[18:22] | – I can — – ’cause you seem a little — | – 我可以 -你看起来可有点 |
[18:23] | cranky as hell? | 简直要疯了 |
[18:24] | Which is totally understandable | 鉴于你所经历的一切 |
[18:25] | with everything you’ve gone through. | 出现这样的情况是完全可以理解的 |
[18:26] | – Of course you would be. – And we’re worried. | -这是情理之中的事 -并且我们很担心你 |
[18:28] | – You don’t have to worry. – We know. | -你们没必要担心的 -我们知道 |
[18:29] | – And I’m not cranky. – I know. | -我可没有疯 -我知道 |
[18:31] | Except you are all the time. | 只不过你一直都疯疯癫癫的 |
[18:34] | Do you want to be alone? | 你想一个人独处吗 |
[18:35] | Well, I’m a widow. | 我是个寡妇 |
[18:37] | I’m good at it. | 我还蛮擅长独处的 |
[18:38] | – I really just want — – What? | -我真的只是想… -什么 |
[18:40] | Well, then, tell them to go away. | 那就让他们离开啊 |
[18:41] | Well, no, because they’re just trying to help. | 不行 因为他们只是想帮忙而已 |
[18:43] | – What do you want? – What can we do? | -你想要什么 -我们能做什么 |
[18:45] | But they’re not being helpful. | 但是他们并没有帮上忙啊 |
[18:47] | And it’s all right for you to tell them that. | 你可以把实情告诉他们的 没关系 |
[18:50] | Leave my house. | 离开我家 |
[18:53] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:54] | I mean, thank you, but, really, just go be with whoever | 我很感谢你们 但是拜托了 去别的地方 |
[18:56] | somewhere else so that I can go to sleep. | 跟别人待在一起吧 这样我才能去睡觉 |
[19:02] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[19:05] | You seem angry. | 你好像有点生气 |
[19:08] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:10] | My bad. | 我看错了 |
[19:12] | I took your advice. | 我听了你的建议 |
[19:13] | I kicked them all out of my house last night. | 昨晚我把他们赶出我家了 |
[19:16] | And… | 然后呢 |
[19:18] | It worked. They left me alone. | 起作用了 他们都走了 只剩我一个人 |
[19:20] | Well, that’s what you wanted. | 这不正是你想要的结果吗 |
[19:21] | I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[19:30] | Hey. Dr. Webber. | 你好 韦伯医生 |
[19:31] | Arizona’s just gonna be a second, so — | 亚利桑那马上就来 |
[19:32] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Hey, let’s get a move on! | 咱们得抓紧时间了 |
[19:35] | Trivia’s starting in 15 minutes! | 冷门知识竞答还有十五分钟就开始了 |
[19:37] | Coming! | 这就来 |
[19:40] | Hey. Looking sharp. | 你这身打扮不错 |
[19:42] | Got a hot date? | 要去赴一场浪漫火辣的约会 |
[19:43] | Uh, yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[19:45] | She’s, uh — – we’re kind of keeping it quiet. | 她 我们一直保持低调呢 |
[19:48] | Oh. Secret romance? | 原来是地下恋情 |
[19:50] | I’m guessing she works at the hospital? | 我猜她也在医院工作吧 |
[19:55] | I mean, she — | 她其实… |
[19:57] | Relax, son. Okay. | 放轻松 孩子 没关系的 |
[19:58] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:00] | You know, it’s been a few years, | 我的事虽然已经是历史了 |
[20:01] | but if yours is anything like mine was, | 但如果你们的感情跟我们的感情一样 |
[20:03] | keeping it a secret makes it just that much more exciting. | 保密只会让感情剧烈升温 |
[20:07] | You know, you’re totally right. | 你知道吗 你说得太对了 |
[20:08] | I mean, she — she keeps it so together | 在工作场合 她在人前总是 |
[20:10] | in front of people at work, but then, when we’re alone, | 表现得一本正经的 但当我们独处的时候 |
[20:13] | – She’s so — – She’s a wildcat, huh? | -她就会 -她就变成了小野猫 是吗 |
[20:17] | How…do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[20:20] | Do I look hot? | 我性感吗 |
[20:21] | You’re very hot. | 你非常性感 |
[20:22] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[20:25] | Thank you. Whew! | 谢谢你 |
[20:27] | Okay. See you later. | 好的 回见了 |
[20:28] | You have fun, too. | 你也好好玩 |
[20:28] | Have fun tonight, DeLuca. | 今晚玩得开心点 德卢卡 |
[20:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Oh, and, uh… you can’t tame a wildcat. | 对了 你可不能把小野猫驯服了 |
[20:37] | It’s infuriating because I know that our problems | 这事让我很气愤 因为我们之间的问题 |
[20:39] | haven’t just magically disappeared. | 并没有奇迹般地消失 |
[20:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Hey, uh, when are the rest of the guys coming? | 想问一下 其他的男同胞什么时候来 |
[20:46] | This is it. | 没别人要来了 |
[20:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | Why did you let him move in? | 你为什么要让他搬回来呢 |
[20:51] | Because he showed up on my door all sad | 因为他很伤心地 一脸可怜兮兮的样子 |
[20:53] | with his big, sweet face | 出现在我的门口 |
[20:55] | and made me forget everything that was wrong with us. | 让我一下子忘了我们之间所有的问题 |
[20:58] | I know. | 我理解 |
[20:59] | I see Callie walking down the hall, | 我看见凯丽从走廊里走过 |
[21:00] | she and I are barely talking, and I still get stupid. | 我和她基本都不说话了 可我还是会犯傻 |
[21:04] | I want to get stupid over somebody. | 我也想为了某个人而犯傻 |
[21:06] | All I ever feel is smart. | 我感觉自己聪明过头了 |
[21:08] | I just want to take his dumb, gorgeous face, | 我只想捧着他那张又傻又英俊的脸 |
[21:11] | and I just — I want to — I want to pummel it… | 然后 我只想照着他的脸给一拳 |
[21:14] | and kiss it and marry it | 再亲亲他的脸 然后跟他结婚 |
[21:17] | and just pummel it. | 然后再照着他的脸给一拳 |
[21:19] | I get that, too. | 这我能也理解 |
[21:21] | Not the pummeling, but the kissing. | 是指你想亲他的部分 而不是你打人的部分 |
[21:23] | I thought you didn’t even want to marry him? | 我还以为你根本不想跟他结婚呢 |
[21:25] | I don’t know what I want. I can’t be trusted. | 我也不知道我想要什么 别相信我的话 |
[21:28] | I want to know what guys want. | 我想知道男人想要的是什么 |
[21:30] | Hey, Warren, Warren. | 沃伦 沃伦 |
[21:32] | You’re a guy. What do you want? | 你是个男人 你想要的是什么 |
[21:35] | Um…you know, that’s, uh — that’s — that’s tough. Um… | 这个嘛 这个 有点不太好说 |
[21:38] | Did anybody see that an ambulance blew up in the E.R. today? | 有人看见今天急诊室有辆急救车爆炸了吗 |
[21:41] | No, we’re serious. What do guys want? | 不 我们是认真的 男人想要的是什么 |
[21:45] | What do guys want? | 男人想要的是什么 |
[21:47] | Out of this conversation. | 赶紧结束这场对话 |
[21:53] | I just got an important text, and I have to go. | 我刚刚收到了一条重要的短信 我得走了 |
[21:53] | 发件人: 玛兰达 我下班了 现在就回家 | |
[21:56] | You are impossible. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[21:58] | – Oh, women are just as impossible. – Really? | -女人也是一样的不可理喻 -真的吗 |
[22:00] | Look, I, uh — I can’t speak for all men. | 听着 我代表不了所有的男人 |
[22:04] | I’m just a guy who wants to go home to his wife. | 我只是一个想回家跟老婆在一起的男人 |
[22:08] | Sorry. Good night. | 抱歉 晚安了 |
[22:13] | Screw Bailey. | 贝利算什么啊 |
[22:17] | She got the good one. | 她找到了个好男人 |
[22:19] | She did. | 是啊 |
[22:23] | Looks like you owe me another beer. | 你好像又欠了我一瓶啤酒 |
[22:26] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[22:27] | Hey, no one forced you to take bets you couldn’t win. | 没有人强迫你参加赢不了的赌局 |
[22:31] | What is the deal, Nathan? | 到底是怎么回事 内森 |
[22:35] | No deal. | 没什么事 |
[22:36] | Go again? | 再来一局吗 |
[22:38] | I talked about Owen dozens of times | 我们还在那边的时候 |
[22:40] | when we were over there, | 我曾经多次提到欧文 |
[22:41] | and you never even mentioned knowing him. | 但你从来没说过你认识他 |
[22:43] | Well, I didn’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈起这件事 |
[22:45] | So, what, you guys have just, like, always hated each other? | 那你们两个就一直讨厌彼此吗 |
[22:48] | No, I never hated him. | 不是 我从来没有讨厌过他 |
[22:50] | We became doctors together, | 我们一起成为了医生 |
[22:51] | went through school, field training. | 一起上学 参加战地训练 |
[22:54] | There was no one I trusted more. We were like brothers. | 他是我最信任的人 我们像兄弟一样 |
[22:57] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[23:00] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[23:01] | Okay, so we’re not talking about this? | 好吧 我们就不能谈论这件事 是吗 |
[23:03] | We’re playing darts. | 我们在玩飞镖呢 |
[23:09] | How’d you get so good at darts anyway? | 话说你玩飞镖怎么这么厉害 |
[23:13] | You pick up some things | 当你找不到回家的理由的时候 |
[23:14] | when you have no reason to go home. | 你就学会了其他的东西 |
[23:17] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[23:19] | You gonna sign the papers? | 要签离婚协议书吗 |
[23:23] | We’re playing darts. | 我们在玩飞镖呢 |
[23:28] | Fine with me. | 我是无所谓 |
[23:30] | Hey, you ready? I’m starving. | 你准备好走了吗 我饿死了 |
[23:32] | Listen, can we do this another night? | 听着 我们能改天再约吗 |
[23:35] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[23:36] | I’m not hungry, and I-I don’t want to — | 我不饿 而且我不想 |
[23:38] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 没什么 |
[23:39] | Just be better another night, okay? | 只是觉得再找一个晚上会更好 行吗 |
[23:41] | Is this about Riggs? | 是跟里格斯有关吗 |
[23:42] | Can you… | 你能… |
[23:44] | I’m not getting into it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[23:46] | Everything doesn’t need to be talked about. | 我们没必要每件事情都谈的 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:50] | Yeah, I understand. | 是啊 我理解 |
[23:52] | So another time you will call me, and we’ll go out. | 改天你会给我打电话 我们会出去 |
[23:57] | But you won’t, will you? | 但你不会打给我的 是吗 |
[24:00] | Or you will and I will cave and go | 或者你会打给我 我会屈服然后跟你出去 |
[24:01] | and I will talk too much and you will say nothing. | 我会说太多 你会什么都不说 |
[24:05] | And I-I’m — I don’t know how to do this thing that you do | 我 我就是不知道该怎么应对你的所作所为 |
[24:08] | where you make me feel like crap | 你让我的心情非常糟糕 |
[24:10] | and there are no words coming out of your mouth. | 而你又什么都不肯说 |
[24:12] | So…whatever. | 算了 无所谓了 |
[24:15] | You’ll call me maybe — or maybe not. | 也许你会给我打电话 也许不会 |
[24:18] | And maybe I will not care. | 我可能不会在乎了 |
[24:25] | I had a sister. | 我曾经有一个妹妹 |
[24:30] | Megan. | 叫梅根 |
[24:32] | She was three years younger than me. | 她比我小三岁 |
[24:34] | Smarter than me, funnier than me — | 比我聪明 比我风趣 |
[24:35] | better person than me, okay? | 总之是个比我更优秀的人 |
[24:38] | But she did everything I did. | 我做过的事她也都做了 |
[24:40] | We went to med school together, and that’s where we met Riggs. | 我们一起进入医学院 然后遇到了里格斯 |
[24:43] | Nate was my best friend. | 内特是我最好的朋友 |
[24:45] | And Megan loved him. | 梅根爱上了他 |
[24:48] | And he was with her the day that we lost her. | 我们失去她的那一天他们是在一起的 |
[24:53] | I trusted him with her, | 我很信任地把她交给了他 |
[24:55] | and he was like a brother to me. | 他就像我的兄弟一样 |
[24:58] | And he should’ve… | 他本可以… |
[25:03] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[25:09] | And I don’t talk about it. | 我从不谈起这件事 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | Can I say one thing? | 我能说件事吗 |
[25:24] | She loved him. | 她爱他 |
[25:26] | There’s a reason. She loved him for a reason. | 是有理由的 她爱他一定有她的理由 |
[25:30] | That’s what I hold on to. Derek loved her. | 我就是这样认为的 德里克爱她 |
[25:34] | Your sister loved Riggs. | 你妹妹爱里格斯 |
[25:37] | So there’s good in there. | 也有一些好的方面吧 |
[25:39] | That makes him family. | 这样他就成了你的家人 |
[25:41] | And that means that maybe he deserves another chance. | 这也意味着他应该得到一次重新来过的机会 |
[25:52] | Are you still hungry? | 你还饿吗 |
[25:56] | What are we eating? | 我们吃点什么 |
[25:57] | I could go for a pizza. | 我想去吃披萨 |
[26:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[26:13] | Hanging. | 闲逛 |
[26:14] | I kicked you off my case. | 你已经不负责我这个病例了 |
[26:16] | I know. I’m not gonna operate on you. | 我知道 不是由我来给你做手术 |
[26:19] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这做什么 |
[26:21] | I’m holding your hand. | 握住你的手 |
[26:22] | Figured you’d want someone to hold your hand. | 我觉得你可能需要有个人来握住你的手 |
[26:26] | I mean, if you have nothing better to do. | 如果你没有别的事做的话 可以啊 |
[26:49] | Okay, Maya. We’re ready to roll. | 好了 玛雅 我们可以开始了 |
[26:54] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[27:00] | All right, everybody, clear the room. Give her a minute. | 好了 各位 出去一下 给她点时间 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:11] | You want me to get your mom? | 你要我去叫你妈妈吗 |
[27:14] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[27:15] | She’ll just freak out. | 她只会情绪失控 |
[27:18] | She was practically my age when she had me. | 她生我的时候基本跟我现在一样大 |
[27:21] | And she works two jobs to cover my bills | 她要做两份工作才负担得起我的账单 |
[27:24] | and the good insurance. | 和一份好的保险 |
[27:27] | She tries. | 她尽力了 |
[27:30] | If something happens to me, will you tell her | 如果我有什么不测 你能告诉她 |
[27:32] | that there’s an envelope under my bed with bank statements | 我的床下有一个信封 里面有银行账单 |
[27:35] | and the deed to our house? | 还有我们房子的契约吗 |
[27:37] | Just don’t forget, okay? | 别忘了 好吗 |
[27:39] | Hey, none of that. | 别说这样的话 |
[27:46] | Oh, God, I don’t want to die. | 天啊 我不想死 |
[27:49] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[27:52] | We both know – you can’t promise anything. | 你我都知道 你保证不了的 |
[28:08] | You good? | 你好了吗 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[28:12] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[28:16] | Um, do me a favor, though. | 不过 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[28:18] | If you’re not too busy making some kid a butthole, | 如果你不需要去给某个孩子做屁股的话 |
[28:22] | can you keep my mom company? | 你能去陪陪我妈妈吗 |
[28:24] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[28:48] | You said – you were good at being alone. | 你说过 你擅长独处 |
[28:49] | Will you stop saying what I said? | 你能不能不要再重复我的话了 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:54] | So, why are you so angry? | 那你为什么这么生气呢 |
[28:57] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | So, how was it? | 那后来怎么样 |
[29:06] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[29:08] | I checked on the kids, | 我看了看孩子们的情况 |
[29:10] | I read a book, I went to sleep. | 读了本书 就去睡了 |
[29:13] | It was good advice. | 你的建议不错 |
[29:16] | I got what I needed. | 我得偿所愿 |
[29:17] | I– it was… | 只不过… |
[29:20] | What? | 什么 |
[29:37] | They left me alone. | 他们都离我而去了 |
[29:48] | You said the first thing you remember after the attack was — | 你说过你在遭到袭击之后记起的第一件事是 |
[29:51] | pain. | 疼痛 |
[29:55] | Everything hurt. | 全身上下都在疼 |
[29:56] | No, actually, you said it was people. | 不对 你说你记得的是人 |
[30:00] | Everyone was there, you said. | 你说大家都在 |
[30:02] | Yeah. Every time I opened my eyes, | 对 每一次我睁开眼睛 |
[30:04] | it was like the freaking “Wizard of Oz.” | 就像《绿野仙踪》里那样 |
[30:06] | Everyone was there. | 所有人都在 |
[30:07] | Maggie was there. Richard was there. | 麦琪在那 理查德也在 |
[30:09] | They were there to help. | 他们都是来帮忙的 |
[30:10] | I mean, they were doing their jobs. | 我看 他们只是在做自己的工作 |
[30:13] | Just being good doctors? | 只是为了做个好医生 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Doing their jobs. | 是的 完成自己的工作 |
[30:16] | Looking good. Drain is out. | 看起来不错 引流已拔除 |
[30:18] | – So am I. – All right. Wound VAC is out. | -我这也好了 -很好 负压引流撤除 |
[30:20] | Let’s remove the liver packing. | 现在把垫肝脏的纱布拿出来 |
[30:25] | Damn it. Damn it. Blood’s not clotting. | 糟糕 糟糕 血液没有凝住 |
[30:28] | Laps. Clamp. | 纱布 钳子 |
[30:29] | Clamp what? I can’t see a thing. | 夹什么 什么都看不到 |
[30:31] | – There. Right there. – W-where are you going? | -那 就在那 -什么 你指的哪里 |
[30:32] | Clamp what? There’s too much blood. | 夹哪里 血太多了 |
[30:33] | That. That. Right there. Clamp there. | 那 就那里 夹住那里 |
[30:34] | Okay. All right. All right. Okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[30:35] | I got the IVC, but he’s still bleeding. | 我夹住下腔静脉了 但他还在出血 |
[30:36] | – There’s too much damage. – More laps. | -创伤太大了 -再给我纱布 |
[30:39] | Keep packing. Faster, faster. | 多垫纱布 快点 快点 |
[30:40] | – Why? I’m trying. – I’m gonna have to open him up. | -什么 我很快了 -我要给他开腹了 |
[30:42] | – Scissors. – W-w-why? | -剪刀 -什么 |
[30:43] | – Betadine. – W-why? | -碘伏 -你要干什么 |
[30:44] | He needs a venovenous bypass. | 得给他做静脉分流 |
[30:45] | – Have you ever done that before? – In the field. | -你以前做过吗 -在战地医院做过 |
[30:46] | Come on. There’s no time. | 快点 没时间了 |
[30:48] | Well, okay, then we’re gonna need another set of hands. | 好吧 那我们还需要一个人手 |
[30:50] | – Someone page Pierce. – No. Riggs. Get Riggs. | -去叫皮尔斯 -不 叫里格斯 |
[30:52] | – Are you sure you want to — – Somebody get riggs! | -你确定你要 -谁快去叫里格斯 |
[30:54] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[30:56] | Scalpel. Thank you. | 手术刀 谢谢 |
[31:10] | Right template. | 右侧模板 |
[31:18] | Okay. Bone saw. | 好的 骨锯 |
[31:33] | Okay. Hang more FFP and platelets. | 多输点血浆和血小板 |
[31:35] | – We’ll keep compressions. – Got it. I got it. | -继续压住了 -好的 我压着了 |
[31:38] | There’s damage to the retrohepatic IVC. | 下腔静脉肝后段有缺损 |
[31:40] | – The liver is just — – Yeah, I got it. | -肝脏实在太 -好了 我知道了 |
[31:41] | All right. You want to do an END around the liver? | 好吧 你是想在肝周做端端吻合吗 |
[31:43] | That is what I was thinking. | 是的 |
[31:44] | Okay, set up the biopump. | 好吧 准备好生物泵 |
[31:45] | – We’re gonna need venous cannulas. – On it. | -我们需要静脉套管 -去拿了 |
[31:47] | – You got the portal? – Yep. | -你做门静脉 -好 |
[31:47] | I got the SVC. | 我做上腔静脉 |
[31:50] | – Here. – Cheers. | -给 -谢谢 |
[31:51] | – Hunt called for him? – Yeah, this could get ugly. | -亨特叫他的吗 -是啊 肯定要吵起来 |
[31:53] | If you want, I can… | 如果需要我 我可以 |
[31:55] | – Clamps. – Forceps. | -钳子 -血管钳 |
[32:00] | Okay. I’m gonna need — | 好了 我需要 |
[32:01] | Metz. | 组织解剖剪 |
[32:08] | Potts. | 无创分离钳 |
[32:13] | – We’re gonna need to do a — – Purse string after bypass. | -我们要在 -分流后缝合包 |
[32:17] | I can help you guys if you need it. | 你们需要可以叫我帮忙 |
[32:19] | – Okay, here, you can hold the cannulas. – Okay. | -好的 扶住套管 -好的 |
[32:21] | And… set here. | 好了 |
[32:27] | Lines up. | 接导管 |
[32:30] | Clamping. | 夹闭 |
[32:36] | There you go. | 好的 |
[32:37] | – All right. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[32:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:42] | – Good. – Set. | -好了 -好了 |
[32:44] | And… | 现在 |
[32:45] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:53] | Flow. | 血流良好 |
[32:56] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[32:59] | 3-0 Prolene. | 3-0普理灵 |
[33:09] | Meredith, how did it feel for you? | 梅瑞狄斯 你那时是什么感觉 |
[33:13] | You know, stuck there, can’t move, can’t hear, | 困在病床上 不能动 也听不见 |
[33:16] | can’t speak, just watching everyone? | 说不了话 只能看着大家 |
[33:21] | Crappy. | 糟心 |
[33:23] | You use that word a lot. | 你经常说这个词 |
[33:24] | Can you try a different one? | 能不能换一种说法 |
[33:26] | I don’t know. Open. Exposed. Alone. | 我不知道 裸露 暴露 孤独 |
[33:29] | Yeah, but you weren’t alone. | 但你并不孤独 |
[33:32] | They were all there. | 他们都在 |
[33:49] | They all had you. | 他们一直在支持你 |
[33:52] | So, I ask once again… | 所以 让我再问一次 |
[33:55] | …how did it feel for you? | 你那时是什么感觉 |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 还是的 |
[33:57] | Crappy really is the best word. | 糟心就是最合适的词 |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:19] | Oh, shoot. | 不好 |
[34:21] | Ugh. Shoot. Damn it! | 不好 糟糕 |
[34:23] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[34:24] | It’s not fitting. | 放不进去 |
[34:25] | How is that possible? It’s custom-made for her. | 怎么可能 这是专门为她量身定制的 |
[34:27] | No, it’s — the ribs are fine. | 不 肋骨很合适 |
[34:28] | It’s like a fitted sheet on a bed. | 就像那种有松紧带的床垫套一样 |
[34:30] | – Once you attach one side — – The other side pops out. | -刚放好这一头 -另一头又翘起来了 |
[34:32] | Yeah, and another set’s gonna take 14 hours to print. | 正是 再打印一个需要十四小时 |
[34:34] | – Can we leave her open for that long? – N-no. No. | -可以让她这样开着这么久吗 -不行 |
[34:36] | It will leave her at risk for post-opt infection, clots. | 这会增加她术后感染和血栓的风险 |
[34:40] | So, now what? | 那 现在怎么办 |
[34:47] | They want to retract her rib cage, | 她们想拉开她的胸廓 |
[34:49] | pull it open to make enough space for the new ribs to fit. | 拉大了好把新肋骨放进去 |
[34:51] | No. | 不行 |
[34:53] | I mean, they could | 她们可能会 |
[34:53] | slip and puncture her lung and her heart. | 滑脱然后刺破她的肺和心脏 |
[34:56] | We know. Or crack her ribs. | 我们知道 还可能拉断她的肋骨 |
[34:58] | And if she’s under too long, | 并且如果麻醉时间太久 |
[34:59] | they’ll never get her off the vent. | 她就没办法脱机了 |
[35:00] | Alex, either this or we go back to the plates. | 阿历克斯 要么这样办要么还是得用钛板 |
[35:02] | Which is exactly what she doesn’t want. | 她正是不想用钛板 |
[35:04] | That’s why they wanted to check before they went ahead. | 所以她们继续之前想要核实一下 |
[35:09] | I don’t want to wake her up and ask her. | 我不想叫醒她问她这个 |
[35:10] | She signed a consent. | 她签了同意书 |
[35:12] | We don’t need her permission. | 我们不需要她的授权 |
[35:14] | They wanted to check with you. | 她们想问你的意见 |
[35:17] | My mom was just like her. | 我妈妈就像她一样 |
[35:19] | I had to take care of everything. | 我得自己打理好一切事情 |
[35:20] | Makes a girl glad she was left in a stroller at a fire station. | 我很高兴我被我妈放在婴儿车里扔在消防局门口 |
[35:28] | Made you tough. | 让你变得坚强 |
[35:35] | Maya’s tough. | 玛雅也很坚强 |
[35:37] | She can do it. | 她能做到 |
[35:40] | Okay. On my count. One, two, three. | 好 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[35:45] | Careful not to compress her heart. | 小心不要压到心脏 |
[35:46] | I’m trying. | 我知道 |
[35:47] | Wilson, I know that you can pull harder than that. | 威尔逊 你能再使点劲吗 |
[35:49] | – Okay. – Again. One, two, three. | -好的 -再来 一 二 三 |
[35:53] | Okay. Come on. | 快点 使劲 |
[35:56] | Oh, crap. She’s been under too long. | 不好 她麻醉时间太久了 |
[35:58] | She’s fluid overloaded. | 血容量过多 |
[35:59] | Her heart’s beginning to fail. | 她要心衰了 |
[36:02] | And done here. | 我这好了 |
[36:03] | Good? Kepner, would you finish up closing? | 好了 凯普娜 你来缝合好吗 |
[36:06] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[36:10] | Uh…that was… | 这 真是 |
[36:10] | Insane. Have you ever seen anything like that? | 太赞了 你们以前见过这样做手术的吗 |
[36:13] | It’s like they formed one super surgeon. | 就好像他俩组合成了一个超级医生 |
[36:20] | That was a thing of beauty. | 足以用美丽来形容 |
[36:22] | It was like watching ballet. | 好像在看芭蕾舞一样 |
[36:24] | Uh, Kepner, I think you owe me an apology. | 凯普娜 我想你应该向我道歉了 |
[36:30] | Just because we saved a patient | 仅仅因为我们救了一个病人 |
[36:32] | doesn’t mean things are back… | 并不意味着一切都过去了 |
[36:34] | Do I, though? | 是吗 |
[36:37] | You didn’t screw this up because I was there. | 你没有搞砸完全是因为有我在场 |
[36:39] | If I wasn’t there, that’s when — | 如果我不在这 那就 |
[36:41] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. | 什么 什么 胡说 |
[36:42] | Yeah, okay. | 随他们吧 |
[36:48] | All I know is when they’re all at my house, I want them gone. | 他们都在我家时 我希望他们离开 |
[36:51] | And then, when they leave, I don’t feel any better. | 但当他们真的走了 我一点也没感觉好些 |
[36:54] | So, what, does that make me crazy? | 所以 我这样是不是非常精神分裂 |
[36:56] | I was gonna say it makes you human. | 我是想说你这样才是正常人 |
[36:59] | I am very good at being alone. | 我非常善于独处 |
[37:01] | I’ve taught myself how to do it. | 我自己学着如何独处 |
[37:03] | And I don’t mean my kids. I love my kids. | 当然不算孩子 我很爱我的孩子 |
[37:06] | And I have my class and my work. | 我还要上课 还有工作 |
[37:09] | I have moved on. | 我已经放下了 |
[37:11] | You see, but, uh, – a widow really hasn’t moved on. | 是啊 但是 寡妇不可能真的放下的 |
[37:15] | She’s still sort of married. | 她在某种意义上仍然是结着婚的 |
[37:17] | She’s just married to a dead guy. | 只不过她嫁的是个死人 |
[37:19] | You’re not married anymore. | 你已经不是结婚状态了 |
[37:21] | And you’re not a widow anymore. | 你也已经不再是个寡妇了 |
[37:24] | So, what are you? | 所以 你是谁 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:54] | Okay, so, what happens now? | 好了 那么 现在做什么 |
[37:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:58] | That’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[38:04] | She did great. | 她很好 |
[38:07] | They were able to do exactly what she wanted. | 她们完全按照她希望的那样做了手术 |
[38:09] | You can go in. | 你可以进去了 |
[38:12] | She just looks so… | 她看上去太 |
[38:16] | Well, why don’t you go get some coffee | 要不你先去买杯咖啡 |
[38:18] | and meet us back here when you’ve had some time, okay? | 过一会儿再来找我们 好吗 |
[38:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:28] | Surgical incision looks good. | 切口很好 |
[38:29] | I put her on a Lasix drip, | 我给她用了速尿 |
[38:31] | and I’ll be back in an hour to check her I’s and O’s. | 我一小时后回来查看她的出入量 |
[38:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:41] | Your mom will be back soon. | 你妈妈一会儿就回来 |
[38:44] | Check this out, iron man. | 瞧瞧这个 钢铁侠 |
[38:48] | You were a badass today. | 你今天真棒 |
[38:55] | We can keep going. | 我们可以继续 |
[38:57] | Or… | 或者 |
[38:59] | I feel good. | 我感觉挺好 |
[39:00] | You feel good? | 你感觉挺好 |
[39:02] | I don’t. | 我感觉可不好 |
[39:03] | I mean, I feel comfortable | 我是说 我觉得 |
[39:04] | signing the papers for Dr. Bailey. | 我可以给贝利医生签这些文件了 |
[39:07] | You show no signs of PTSD. | 你完全没有创伤后应激障碍的表现 |
[39:10] | And you’re certainly capable | 并且你也完全有能力 |
[39:12] | of taking care of your patients… | 照顾好自己的病人 |
[39:14] | and yourself. | 并且照顾好你自己 |
[39:16] | But I feel terrible. | 但我心情特别糟 |
[39:18] | I came in here, and I felt great. | 我来的时候心情非常好 |
[39:21] | And now I don’t know who I am or what I want. | 而现在我却不知道自己是谁 自己想要什么 |
[39:24] | Well, you wanted a tape-and-glue guy. | 你想要个能帮你粘牢破碎心灵的人 |
[39:27] | And I think you’re holding up pretty well. | 但我觉得你自己已经把自己粘好了 |
[39:35] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[39:36] | Pierce. DeLuca. | 皮尔斯 德卢卡 |
[39:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:39] | – Sir. – ‘night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[39:59] | You’re really bad at this. | 你这心理辅导做得可真烂 |
[40:01] | You should have gotten a woman. | 你应该找个女医生的 |
[40:03] | What do I do now? | 我现在该做什么 |
[40:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:19] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[40:35] | Meredith, you got really good at being alone. | 梅瑞狄斯 你真的非常善于独处 |
[40:40] | But something terrible happened to you, | 在你身上发生过非常可怕的事 |
[40:44] | and they were all there. | 而他们都在陪你 |
[40:48] | And they still are. | 他们一直都在 |
[40:53] | Are you saying… | 你是说 |
[40:56] | I can’t be alone anymore? | 我不能再一个人了吗 |
[40:58] | No, I think you can. | 不是 我认为你完全可以一个人 |
[41:00] | I just don’t think you want to be. | 不过我觉得是你不想一个人 |
[41:08] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[41:09] | No, he’s — he’s coming. | 等等 他就要来了 |
[41:11] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[41:12] | What do you have to do? | 你是有什么事急着要干吗 |
[41:14] | Oh, you have someone to do. | 你是有个人急着要干 |
[41:16] | We are not talking about that. | 我们说好不提这件事的 |
[41:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:21] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[41:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:27] | Oh, come on. | 好了 |
[41:28] | It’s been a long day. Can we just — | 今天太累了 我们能不能 |
[41:35] | …You told me that any day | 你说过只要没有死人的日子 |
[41:37] | someone doesn’t die is a good day. | 都是好日子 |
[41:39] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[41:43] | So…have a good day. | 所以 祝你拥有美好的一天 |
[41:45] | What are we doing? Do you want to hang out? | 我们去干什么 要不要出去玩 |
[41:48] | But what the hell do I do now? | 但我现在到底应该做些什么 |
[41:52] | Well… the truth is a little scary. | 实话说出来会有点吓人 |
[41:57] | The truth is… you can do anything you want. | 说实话 你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[42:03] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[42:13] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |