时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You’re late. | 咋迟到了 |
[00:12] | I know. | 安啦安啦 |
[00:13] | – She’s worried. – Well, I’m here now. | -她很担心 -我这不是来了嘛 |
[00:18] | In trauma, we’re concerned with one overriding question… | 在创伤科 有我们尤其关心的问题 |
[00:24] | …how did this happen? | …伤是怎么来的 |
[00:25] | I didn’t want you to see me yet. | 我还不想你看到我咧 |
[00:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:28] | Tatiana, you look… | 塔狄安娜 你 |
[00:31] | so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[00:33] | What was the mechanism of injury? | 导致病人受伤的机理是什么 |
[00:35] | How do we see past the mess and confusion of the trauma | 我们怎样透过脏乱的创口 |
[00:38] | to figure out what the damage actually is? | 弄清受伤的原因到底是什么 |
[00:42] | Infinite possibilities | 无限的可能 |
[00:43] | put the patient on the table in front of you. | 导致了你手术台上的病人受伤 |
[00:46] | Now you have to figure out — will they live? | 而你该弄清楚的是 他们还能活下去吗 |
[00:52] | Will you be able to save them? | 你可以救活他们吗 |
[00:55] | Or are they a lost cause? | 还是说他们已经没有希望了 |
[00:57] | No shared assets, no children, | 没有共同财产 没有孩子 |
[00:59] | and, of course, there’s a solid post-nuptial agreement in place. | 并且 还有一份有效的婚后协议 |
[01:03] | With nothing to contest, it’s just about signing the papers. | 如果没有什么要争的 签好文件就可以了 |
[01:09] | The places to initial and sign | 请在标注的地方签署 |
[01:10] | are all clearly marked. | 姓名首字母和签名 |
[01:11] | Red tabs for initials, blue tabs for signatures. | 标红的地方写姓名首字母 标蓝的地方签名 |
[01:14] | Every part of a trauma | 创伤的每一个部分 |
[01:15] | tells a different piece of the story. | 都是创伤背后故事的一部分 |
[01:17] | This is one of the simpler divorces | 事实上 这是我处理过的离婚案中 |
[01:19] | I’ve seen, actually. | 特别干脆的一个 |
[01:21] | And until you look at | 在你把创伤的每一个部分 |
[01:22] | each and every injury… | 都检查一遍之前… |
[01:27] | So, what are you gonna do? You gonna sign the papers? | 那你打算怎么办 要签离婚协议书吗 |
[01:29] | We have to push, and we have to fight. | 我们需要加把劲 我们需要争取 |
[01:30] | I’m not sure we are worth fighting for. | 我不确定我们的关系值不值得去争取 |
[01:34] | …you can’t see what went wrong. | …你是无法弄清楚问题所在的 |
[01:36] | At work? | 在工作场合 |
[01:37] | That’s where you decide to do this?! | 你就决定在这处理这件事吗 |
[01:39] | You want to lower your voice? | 你能小点声吗 |
[01:41] | What does it matter how loud my voice is | 反正已经有35个人在急诊室 |
[01:42] | when 35 people just saw me get served with divorce papers | 看到别人递给我离婚协议书 |
[01:45] | in the middle of the emergency room?! | 我的嗓门有多大还重要吗 |
[01:48] | I am sorry about that, all right? | 对此我很抱歉 好吗 |
[01:49] | That was not supposed to happen. | 事情不该这样进行 |
[01:51] | He was supposed to talk to you after you were done with work. | 他应该在你工作结束之后再跟你谈的 |
[01:52] | It’s only been four weeks. Four, Jackson. | 才过去了四个星期而已 四周 杰克森 |
[01:55] | Is that — that’s all the counseling | 你就只能应对这么一点咨询 |
[01:56] | you could handle before bailing? | 然后就要逃跑了 |
[01:58] | You said you wanted to try! | 你说过你愿意尝试的 |
[01:59] | We did try. | 我们确实尝试过了 |
[02:01] | It didn’t work. It didn’t get us anywhere. | 没起作用 完全没有进展 |
[02:02] | We have the same exact fight over and over again, | 我们一遍又一遍地重复着同样的争吵 |
[02:05] | Around in circles. | 一直在兜圈子 |
[02:05] | I’m telling you — it’s not working. | 我跟你说 没有用的 |
[02:07] | Then why are we even bothering with counseling?! | 那我们何必去做咨询呢 |
[02:10] | What is the point of counseling | 如果你谈都不谈就突然做这样的打算 |
[02:11] | If you’re just gonna suddenly, without even talking, just — | 那去做咨询还有什么意义呢 |
[02:14] | Oh, come on. All we do is talk, April. | 得了吧 我们一直在谈啊 艾普利尔 |
[02:16] | So, what? You just — you just serve me papers? | 那是怎样 你就把离婚协议书给我了 |
[02:19] | Just like that? | 就一了百了了是么 |
[02:19] | Do you have any idea what a slap in the face this is? | 你知道这样做有多打我脸吗 |
[02:29] | How long?! | 你想离婚多久了 |
[02:30] | How long have I been sitting on a couch | 我们一起坐在那个沙发上 |
[02:32] | discussing my marriage | 讨论我俩的婚姻 |
[02:33] | with someone who has already checked out? | 而你从什么时候开始就有离婚的打算了 |
[02:34] | That’s not what I was doing. | 我没有那么做 |
[02:35] | No, I just want to know when it happened. | 别说了 我只想知道是什么时候开始的 |
[02:37] | When did you decide that you were done? | 你什么时候决定离婚的 |
[02:41] | – She didn’t say that. – Yeah, she did. | -她没那么说 -不 她说了 |
[02:42] | When did she say that? | 她什么时候说的 |
[02:43] | She’s been saying it for three weeks now. | 她三个星期以来一直在说 |
[02:45] | We shouldn’t be having sex. | 我们不该上床 |
[02:47] | I hardly think our sex life is our problem. | 我可不觉得我们的性生活是问题所在 |
[02:49] | I don’t think it’s a problem. | 我没觉得是个问题 |
[02:51] | It just — it gets in the way. | 只不过 它阻碍了一些事情 |
[02:52] | In the way of what? | 阻碍了什么 |
[02:53] | You’re just hearing what you want to hear. | 你不过是听到了你想要听到的东西 |
[02:55] | I’m hearing what our therapist is telling us, | 我听到了我们的治疗师传达给我们的信息 |
[02:57] | and you’re not. | 而你却没有 |
[02:58] | It’s like we’re sitting in on two completely different sessions. | 就好像我们接受的是不同的治疗似的 |
[03:00] | That’s just offensive. | 你这么说话好无礼 |
[03:02] | What’s offensive is you keep choosing to ignore — | 你总是选择去忽略 这么做才无礼 |
[03:03] | I’m not ignoring anything! | 我什么都没忽略 |
[03:05] | See? You can’t ever take responsibility. | 明白了吗 你从来都不会承担责任 |
[03:07] | You never apologize for anything. | 从来都没有为任何事道过歉 |
[03:08] | I apologize all the time. | 我每时每刻都在道歉 |
[03:11] | Not for the things that matter. | 重要的事却不会道歉 |
[03:12] | What do I have to apologize for, Jackson? | 我有什么需要道歉的 杰克森 |
[03:14] | I am here, and I’m trying. | 我来到这儿 我在努力尝试 |
[03:15] | I want to make this work. | 我想让我们的关系走下去 |
[03:17] | Stop! Will you just — don’t touch it. | 住手 你能不能不碰门把手 |
[03:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | Now, remember, once we remove these bandages, | 要记得 把这些绷带拆掉以后 |
[03:32] | there’s gonna be some — some redness, some swelling. | 会出现一些红肿现象 |
[03:35] | So…did you talk to April last night? | 那你昨晚和艾普利尔谈了吗 |
[03:39] | I did. | 谈了 |
[03:40] | And? How’d it go? | 然后呢 怎么样 |
[03:42] | Not, uh — not exactly as I expected. | 跟我预期的 不完全一样 |
[03:45] | Oh, god. She took it that hard? | 天啊 她那么受不了离婚么 |
[03:48] | Or she didn’t because… | 还是说 她并没有因为… |
[03:51] | you didn’t ask her, did you? | 你根本就没和她说 对吧 |
[03:52] | – Tatiana. – You’re kidding me. | -塔狄安娜 -你搞笑吧 |
[03:54] | – It’s really not that simple. – Sure, it is. | -真的没那么简单的 -就是很简单的 |
[03:54] | You just say, “This isn’t working for me anymore. | 你只需要说 “我觉得这样行不通 |
[03:57] | I’m not happy. I want a divorce.” | 我不快乐 我想离婚” |
[03:59] | Knock, knock! | 有人来敲门了 |
[04:01] | Well, you ready for the unveiling? | 准备好拆除绷带了吗 |
[04:03] | Four years’ hard work, Avery. | 四年的努力工作啊 艾弗里 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m just the surgeon. | 我只是个医生 |
[04:05] | Tatiana’s had the hardest job. | 塔狄安娜做的事情才是最困难的部分 |
[04:06] | This guy. Always sweet-talking. | 这家伙 总是这么会说话 |
[04:09] | 43 surgeries, 4 years, | 在经历了43场手术 4年 |
[04:11] | 3 months, 1 week, and 4 days. | 3个月1周零4天之后 |
[04:14] | Can’t believe this is the last time | 我简直不敢相信这是 |
[04:16] | you’ll be unwrapping my face. | 你最后一次帮我解开脸上的绷带 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:22] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:25] | Wait. I’m… | 等一下 我… |
[04:29] | I don’t think I’ll be able to look. | 我觉得我会不敢看的 |
[04:30] | Hey, what kind of hack do you think I am? | 你觉得我是个庸医吗 |
[04:32] | You are going to want to see this. | 你会想看到结果的 |
[04:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:41] | How’s meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯怎么样了 |
[04:42] | She’s good, considering it’s her first week of recovery. | 考虑到这是她恢复的第一周 她挺好的 |
[04:46] | Good. | 那就好了 |
[04:48] | What are you up to? | 你有什么打算 |
[04:50] | You’re just… | 你就是… |
[04:51] | You’re so… | 你是那么… |
[04:53] | Remember how our therapist said that we should be more direct | 记得我们的治疗师说过 我们应该更直接地 |
[04:55] | with what we want? | 表达自己的愿望吗 |
[04:57] | Maybe you should be more direct with what you want. | 也许你应该把你的愿望更直接地表达出来 |
[05:00] | I have an hour | 我有一小时空挡 |
[05:02] | until my I&D case. | 然后我要给病人做切开引流了 |
[05:04] | I’m heading to the on-call room… | 那我去休息室 |
[05:07] | take a little nap. | 小睡一会儿 |
[05:08] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -真的嘛 -对呀 |
[05:09] | Too bad you won’t be getting any sleep. | 遗憾的是你睡不了觉了 |
[05:19] | I don’t want to talk, because you know what? | 我不想谈 你知道因为什么吗 |
[05:21] | I know what you’re gonna say! | 我知道你会说什么 |
[05:22] | You’re gonna say “You love me, but”! | 你会说 “你爱我 但是” |
[05:24] | You don’t know what I’m going to say! | 你不知道我要说什么 |
[05:25] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I do. It doesn’t matter! You don’t! | 我当然知道 无所谓 你根本不知道 |
[05:28] | Fine! Fine. Then just go ahead. | 好吧 好吧 那你说啊 |
[05:30] | Come — say it. | 说出来吧 |
[05:34] | Oh, my god, Jackson! | 我的天啊 杰克森 |
[05:35] | God! Please! Would you just say it?! | 天啊 求你了 就直说吧 |
[05:42] | You’re right. I was. | 你说对了 我是那样的打算 |
[05:43] | I was gonna ask you for a divorce | 我们去吃晚饭的时候 |
[05:45] | when we went for dinner. | 我想跟你离婚来着 |
[05:46] | And then again when we stayed in for dinner… yeah. | 然后我们在家吃晚饭那次 我又想说来着 |
[05:48] | …and then things happened. | 然后事情就发生了 |
[05:49] | Yeah, well, we had sex, Jackson. | 是啊 我们上床了 杰克森 |
[05:50] | That’s what happened. We had sex. | 就是这么回事 我们上床了 |
[05:51] | I was clear about this. | 我之前对这件事想得很清楚 |
[05:53] | My mind was made up. | 我已经做出了决定 |
[05:55] | I knew what was best for me — moving forward, | 我知道向前看是对我来说最好的选择 |
[05:57] | no matter how hard. | 无论有多困难 |
[05:58] | I knew there were things that we couldn’t repair. | 我知道 有些事情我们是无法修复的 |
[06:01] | I knew what I had to do. | 我知道我该做什么 |
[06:02] | And it’s not clear for me anymore. | 但现在我却不清楚了 |
[06:05] | This — when I look at you and I stop thinking… | 我看你的时候 就会停止思考 |
[06:09] | When I let myself just be with you… | 当我放任自己跟你在一起的时候… |
[06:14] | All I’m saying is, I don’t think | 我想说的是 我觉得我不想要 |
[06:15] | that I want what I wanted anymore. | 原来想要的东西了 |
[06:17] | And what I want… | 我现在想要的是 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:25] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[06:45] | You guys had sex. Yeah, we did, too. | 你们上床了 是啊 我们也是 |
[06:48] | – It’s messy. – Stop running away from me. | -很麻烦的 -别再躲着我了 |
[06:50] | Callie, you and arizona, before you guys split, | 凯丽 在你和亚利桑那分手之前 |
[06:53] | you did the counseling thing, right? | 你们去做了婚姻咨询 是吧 |
[07:56] | I mean, an hour wait for a table? | 我是说 等位子要等一个小时 |
[07:57] | It’s ridiculous. I’m hungry now. | 太荒唐了 我现在已经饿了 |
[08:01] | This was such a better idea. | 这个主意要好很多 |
[08:03] | Place looks nice. | 这里看起来不错 |
[08:06] | Changed some things around, huh? | 把东西换了位置 是吗 |
[08:07] | Some new pillows. | 还买了新枕头 |
[08:09] | I like those. | 我喜欢那些枕头 |
[08:10] | No, you don’t. You hate throw pillows. | 你才不喜欢 你讨厌靠枕 |
[08:12] | – I really do. – Yeah, I know. | -是啊 -是啊 我知道 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. You want something to drink? | 抱歉 你想要点喝的吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:19] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[08:20] | They gave us so many fortune cookies. | 他们给了我们好多幸运饼干 |
[08:22] | I love fortune cookies! | 我爱死幸运饼干了 |
[08:24] | I know. I asked for extra. | 我知道 我多要了一些 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry again about last night getting cut short. | 昨晚我提前走了 我要再跟你道个歉 |
[08:31] | I get it. It’s okay. It’s fine. | 我理解 没关系的 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:40] | And… | 还有这些 |
[08:42] | Look at that. | 快看呐 |
[08:52] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:55] | Thank you for waiting. | 谢谢你等我 |
[08:59] | You want to know what I was praying for? | 你想知道我刚才祈祷了什么吗 |
[09:02] | No, that’s all right. | 不 没关系的 |
[09:03] | Throw pillows. | 靠枕 |
[09:04] | Thousands of them just raining from the sky. | 成千上万的靠枕从天而降 |
[09:07] | I do not understand their purpose. | 我就是不明白它们有什么用 |
[09:08] | They have so many purposes. | 它们有很多用途 |
[09:10] | – They don’t. They just… – They’re like a pop of color. | -才不是 -它们像色块一样 |
[09:11] | – get in the way. – I just don’t understand what the… | -它们只会碍事 -我就是不明白 |
[09:12] | You, like, prop up your arms and your feet. | 可以用它们垫胳膊和脚 |
[09:14] | – moving them around the house. – Plus, it looks nice. | -把它们移来移去的 -还有 看上去美观 |
[09:15] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[09:16] | – It’s good, right? – It’s really good. | -挺好吃的 是吧 -确实好吃 |
[09:17] | Told you you’d like this place. | 跟你说过你会喜欢这家店的 |
[09:18] | I can’t believe I never noticed it. | 真不敢相信我没注意过这家店 |
[09:20] | I probably ordered takeout every night while you were gone. | 你不在的那些天 我几乎每晚都叫外卖 |
[09:22] | And I didn’t realize this place was right around the corner. | 我都没注意到这家店就在街角 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | – What? – We just sat down to eat. | -怎么了 -我们竟然坐下来吃饭了 |
[09:29] | – I-I thought we were having a nice time. – We are. | -我以为我们过得很开心呢 -是很开心啊 |
[09:32] | So why are you gonna ruin it by picking a fight? | 那你为什么要挑起争端 毁了这气氛呢 |
[09:33] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[09:35] | I wasn’t picking a fight. I was just talking Chinese food. | 我没挑起争端 我只是在说中式食物 |
[09:37] | – And Jordan. – And takeout. | -还有约旦 -还有外卖 |
[09:39] | I am not the one getting defensive. | 又不是我戒备心太强 |
[09:40] | – And I am? – Look… | -那是说我了 -听着 |
[09:43] | I did not come here to fight tonight. | 我今晚不是来跟你吵架的 |
[09:46] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | So, why did you come here? | 那你为什么过来 |
[10:05] | Throw pillows, obviously. | 当然是因为抱枕了 |
[10:09] | I saw you had a, um, nasal septum reconstruction | 我在公告板上看见你今天做了一例 |
[10:12] | up on the board today. Is that for Tatiana? | 鼻中隔修复手术 是给塔狄安娜做的吗 |
[10:14] | Uh, yeah. Her final surgery. | 对 是她最后一次手术了 |
[10:15] | She’s come such a long way. You should be so proud. | 她经历了这么多次手术 你应该自豪 |
[10:18] | I am. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | I mean, I-I will be once it all kind of comes together. | 等她恢复完 我立马就会傲娇上天 |
[10:24] | I’ve performed so many surgeries on her, you know, | 我给她做了那么多手术 |
[10:27] | that her face is just this road map, you know, | 她的脸就像一张记录着 |
[10:31] | of an incredible journey that we’ve been on together. | 我们共同经历的奇妙旅程的路线图 |
[10:36] | I’m rambling. I’ll stop. | 我在胡言乱语了 我住嘴 |
[10:42] | We really should talk, though. | 但我们真应该谈谈 |
[10:44] | We are talking. | 我们现在就在谈 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I mean… | 对 我指的是 |
[10:48] | really talk. | 认真谈谈 |
[10:50] | About us. | 谈谈我们 |
[10:53] | Obviously it’s not easy, you know? | 那样做当然不简单 |
[10:57] | I do think it’s right. | 但我觉得那样做是对的 |
[10:58] | If you’re struggling this much, | 如果你这么纠结 |
[10:58] | maybe that should tell you something. | 也许你应该知道 |
[11:00] | Maybe you should stop before you say whatever it is — | 也许你应该在说出来之前住嘴 |
[11:02] | We need to talk about getting a divorce. | 我们得谈谈离婚的事 |
[11:07] | April… | 艾普利尔 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | Come on. Don’t — | 拜托 别 |
[11:17] | We’re not even living together. | 我们都不在一起住 |
[11:20] | Okay, this is the first substantial conversation | 这是我们几个月以来 |
[11:22] | we’ve had in, what, months? | 第一次实质性地谈话 |
[11:23] | Well, that is your choice and not mine, | 那是你的选择 不是我的 |
[11:26] | ’cause I’ve been here. | 因为我一直在这儿 |
[11:27] | I’ve been willing to have any conversation. | 我一直都愿意跟你谈话 |
[11:28] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[11:30] | – Don’t blame me. – I’m not blaming you. | -别责怪我 -我没责怪你 |
[11:32] | It’s not blame. It’s just fact. | 不是责怪 事实如此 |
[11:34] | I want to talk to you, | 我想和你谈 |
[11:35] | but we’re having two different conversations | 但我们都不在一个频道上 |
[11:37] | ’cause I want to work on things and you just want to end them. | 因为我想纠正 你只想结束 |
[11:39] | I’m not being flip about any of this. | 对这件事我可不轻率 |
[11:41] | You actually believe that I’m taking this lightly? | 你真以为我对这件事很随便吗 |
[11:43] | It just seems like you are looking for an excuse | 我觉得你在寻找借口离开 |
[11:45] | to walk away instead of putting in any of the work — | 而不是投入进去 |
[11:47] | You left me! | 你丢下我 |
[11:51] | You walked away! | 你离开了 |
[11:52] | You — you ran halfway across the world! How co– | 你跑到半个地球外 你怎么能 |
[11:55] | ‘Cause I was dying, Jackson! | 因为我快死了 杰克森 |
[11:57] | 塞缪尔死了 我也快死了 塞缪尔 died, and I died! | |
[12:01] | Until Jordan, until I was able go over there and — | 直到去约旦 直到我到那儿 然后 |
[12:04] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[12:07] | You think I was somehow just fine after samuel | 你以为塞缪尔出事后我很好 |
[12:10] | You don’t think I was dying, too? | 你以为我不像快死了一样 |
[12:12] | No. No, okay? | 不 不是 |
[12:14] | You weren’t. Not like me. | 你没有 不像我 |
[12:16] | You were coping. | 你能应付过来 |
[12:17] | You — you were okay. | 你没事 |
[12:19] | I couldn’t even… | 我都不能 |
[12:21] | And then I found something. | 我找到了某些东西 |
[12:22] | I found something over there that I needed so badly! | 我在那儿找到了我急需的某些东西 |
[12:26] | And I thought that you understood that! | 我还以为你理解 |
[12:28] | I wasn’t coping. | 我应付不来 |
[12:32] | I was covering. | 我在掩饰 |
[12:33] | For you. I was… | 为了你掩饰 我是 |
[12:36] | to take care of you. | 想好好照顾你 |
[12:37] | And now you’re punishing me over and over | 现在你一次又一次惩罚我 |
[12:40] | because I dared to take things into my own hands | 因为我敢于自己掌控生活 |
[12:44] | because I recognized the spiral I was falling into, | 因为我意识到自己陷入循环之中 |
[12:47] | and I went and did something about it? | 并对此采取了行动 |
[12:48] | I was putting you first. | 我把你放在第一位 |
[12:49] | That’s what you do in a marriage! | 在婚姻中就该这么做 |
[12:51] | Or I guess that’s not what you do. | 你大概不是这么做的 |
[12:53] | I don’t — I took care of myself so that I would survive! | 我没 我为了活下来得关心我自己 |
[12:57] | And all that does is make you angry. | 结果一切都让你生气 |
[13:00] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[13:01] | What… | 什么 |
[13:03] | What is it, Jackson? | 到底是为什么 杰克森 |
[13:04] | What — what pisses you off so much — | 是什么让你这么生气 |
[13:07] | that I chose to go after the thing that I needed to heal | 是因为我选择去疗伤 |
[13:10] | or that the thing I needed wasn’t you? | 还是因为我需要的不是你 |
[13:13] | The thing that I needed was you! | 我需要的就是你 |
[13:21] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[13:23] | You survived. | 你活下来了 |
[13:25] | But I do not think we can survive this. | 但我觉得我们的婚姻活不下去 |
[13:29] | No, I’m not getting divorced, Jackson, okay? | 不 我不离婚 杰克森 明白吗 |
[13:31] | No one in my family has ever been divorced. | 我家里没有一个人离过婚 |
[13:32] | Everyone in my family has. | 我家里每个人都离过婚 |
[13:34] | Sometimes marriages just don’t work out. | 有时婚姻真的维持不下去 |
[13:38] | It’s not just the harder thing sometimes. | 有时这不是困难事 |
[13:39] | Maybe sometimes it’s healthier. | 也许有时这样更健康 |
[13:40] | I’m not giving up on us. I won’t. | 我不会放弃我们 我不愿放弃 |
[13:42] | – You already did. – My god! | -你已经放弃了 -天啊 |
[13:43] | – Stop saying that! – You take for granted | -别这么说 -你觉得我等你 |
[13:45] | that I’m just gonna wait for you, | 一直等下去 不管发生什么 |
[13:47] | and wait and wait, no matter what! | 是理所当然的事 |
[13:49] | But divorce is not some dirty word, April, not for me. | 但离婚对于我来说不是什么禁忌 艾普利尔 |
[13:52] | In fact, right now, | 其实现在 |
[13:53] | it’s a light at the end of a really dark tunnel. | 离婚是漆黑隧道尽头的一缕光 |
[13:58] | – What are you doing? – Really? | -你在干什么 -是吗 |
[13:59] | That’s what this has been to you? | 在你眼里我们的婚姻是这样的 |
[14:01] | Oh, I’m so sorry I kept you locked away in this prison camp! | 一直把你锁在集中营里 我真抱歉 |
[14:04] | You just want to end it, huh? | 你想做个了结 是吗 |
[14:06] | – Is that what you’re saying? – That’s not what I said. | -你就是这个意思 -我不是这个意思 |
[14:06] | – You just want to pretend like this — – Well, what are you saying? | -你就想假装这样 -那你是什么意思 |
[14:08] | – You would know if you would listen! – I am listening! | -你要是听了就会明白的 -我在听 |
[14:11] | – What are you doing? – I’m throwing cookies! | -你在干什么 -我在扔饼干 |
[14:13] | – Why?! – Because! | -为什么 -因为 |
[14:14] | – Because why? – I don’t know! | -因为什么 -我不知道 |
[14:16] | – You’re being ridiculous! Stop! – I know! | -你在无理取闹 住手 -我知道 |
[14:17] | – Stop. – I know! | -住手 -我知道 |
[14:22] | What… | 我们 |
[14:23] | what is happening to us? | 我们怎么了 |
[14:24] | I don’t…know. | 我不知道 |
[14:28] | How did we get to this? | 我们怎么变成这样 |
[14:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:34] | How do we make it stop? | 我们怎么才能停止这样 |
[14:55] | Wait. | 等下 |
[14:57] | – Wait. – What? | -等下 -什么 |
[14:58] | We should… probably not do this. | 我们不该这样 |
[15:00] | Probably not — not a good idea. | 这样做不好 |
[15:01] | No. Yeah, absolutely. | 对 确实不好 |
[15:02] | – It’s not a good idea. – All right. | -这样不好 -对 |
[15:16] | You know what they call that? Divorce. | 你知道它叫什么吗 离婚 |
[15:19] | And it wasn’t an ultimatum. I gave you a choice. | 那也不是最后通牒 我给过你选择 |
[15:23] | Where’s my maxillofacial consult? | 上颌面会诊呢 |
[15:24] | – On the way. – G.C.S. is 9. | -马上好 -GCS评分为9 |
[15:26] | Pupils are asymmetric. We need to establish an airway. | 瞳孔不等大 我们得开通一条气道 |
[15:28] | – What do you got? – He fell 20 feet. | -情况如何 -他从20英尺高处跌落 |
[15:30] | C6-7 unstable fracture. | C6-7椎间盘不稳定骨折 |
[15:32] | He’s breathing on his own, but he needs a secure airway. | 他在自主呼吸 但他还需要一条安全的气道 |
[15:34] | Okay. Laryngoscope, please. | 好 请递给我喉镜 |
[15:36] | – Wait. Why are you here? – Airway. You paged me. | -等下 你怎么在这 -气道 你呼了我 |
[15:38] | I thought you were going to the airport, | 我以为你要去机场 |
[15:39] | flying to Jordan with April. | 跟艾普利尔飞去约旦 |
[15:41] | Yeah. N-no. | 对 不是 |
[15:42] | Um, yeah, I decided not to go, actually. | 对 然后我又决定不去了 |
[15:45] | Uh, scope, please. | 给我喉镜 |
[15:49] | Is this flight 2703 to Jordan? | 2703次航班是不是去约旦的 |
[15:50] | – I need to get on that plane. – I’m sorry, sir, | -我得上飞机 -很抱歉 先生 |
[15:52] | but once the doors are officially closed, | 舱门一旦关闭 |
[15:54] | – there’s really noth– – Please, okay? | -我们就无能为力了 -求求你了 |
[15:55] | My wife’s on that flight. | 我妻子在飞机上 |
[15:56] | I just need to get to my wife, so if you could just — | 我得见我妻子 你们能不能 |
[15:58] | Oh, my god. That is so sweet. | 天啊 太贴心了 |
[16:00] | – So you’ll open the doors? – No. | -那你们愿意打开舱门 -不 |
[16:01] | – Are you kidding me right now? – I’m sorry. | -你在开玩笑吗 -我很抱歉 |
[16:03] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[16:04] | – Your plane’s leaving. – What? | -飞机要起飞了 -什么 |
[16:13] | What the hell do you mean | 你说欧文不跟你一起去 |
[16:14] | that Owen’s not gonna be there with you? | 是什么意思 |
[16:15] | I’m not gonna be there alone. | 在那儿我不会孤身一人的 |
[16:16] | There’s a whole unit of us. | 有一整支医生队伍 |
[16:17] | We work together. We’re — we’re friends. | 我们一起工作 我们是朋友 |
[16:20] | I mean, we’re more than that. We’re like family. | 不止是朋友 我们像家人 |
[16:22] | We have each other’s backs. We get each other. | 我们互相支持 我们彼此理解 |
[16:24] | Like I don’t get you, right? | 好像我不理解你似的 |
[16:28] | Come with me. Come on. | 跟我来吧 来吧 |
[16:29] | I-it’s not too late. I can make a couple phone calls. | 还不算太晚 我打几个电话就行 |
[16:31] | – No. – We always need more surgeons over there. | -不 -那边一直缺医生 |
[16:33] | April, no. My answer hasn’t changed. | 艾普利尔 不 我的答案不变 |
[16:34] | If you could just see what it’s like over there, | 要是你能看看那边的情况就好了 |
[16:37] | The work we do. | 我们做的工作 |
[16:38] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[16:40] | It’s immediate. It’s essential. | 很迫切 必不可少 |
[16:41] | There’s no filter. | 刻不容缓 |
[16:42] | There’s no time to even… | 都没有时间去… |
[16:46] | So often around here, | 但在这边 |
[16:47] | we, like, walk through life | 我们经常从生命中走过 |
[16:49] | And get caught up with all this stuff. | 被这些东西束缚住 |
[16:50] | There’s no stuff over there. | 那边什么都没有 |
[16:51] | Every day, every patient has purpose. | 每天 每个病患都有目的 |
[16:53] | It has meaning. | 都是有意义的 |
[16:57] | I-I want you to know it the way that I know it. | 我希望你能像我这样了解它 |
[16:59] | And I can’t just pick up and go. | 我不能就这样打包离开 |
[17:01] | I have commitments. | 我许过承诺 |
[17:03] | – I have people. – Who? Who? | -我有我的人 -谁 |
[17:04] | What people do you have here | 这里有什么人 |
[17:05] | that would prevent you from coming overseas with me? | 会阻止你和我一起出国 |
[17:07] | Patients. | 病人 |
[17:09] | I mean, I’m not willing | 我是说 我不愿意 |
[17:10] | to just abandon people that depend on me. | 就这样抛弃依赖我的人 |
[17:14] | And I am? | 那我愿意吗 |
[17:16] | Kind of. | 有点吧 |
[17:18] | Kind of, yeah. | 对 有点 |
[17:19] | I’m still getting a lot of necrosis. | 我还在增生大量坏死皮肤 |
[17:21] | I’m afraid that | 我害怕 |
[17:22] | the stupid paramedian forehead flap is dying — again. | 该死的额部皮瓣中区又要坏死 |
[17:26] | This is the second one. | 这是第二次了 |
[17:28] | I do not know why this is happening. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[17:30] | I harvested two blood vessels this time | 我这次切了两条血管 |
[17:31] | just to make sure that it wouldn’t — | 只为了确保它不会 |
[17:34] | I was so careful to avoid clotting, | 我很小心地避免血液凝块 |
[17:36] | but it’s still just… | 但它仍然 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry. We’ll figure this out. | 很抱歉 我们会找到原因 |
[17:42] | This isn’t your fault, you know. | 这不是你们的错 你知道的 |
[17:44] | Maybe my face just doesn’t like forehead flaps. | 可能我的脸不太喜欢额部皮瓣 |
[17:49] | You will figure this out. | 你会找到原因的 |
[17:50] | You always do. | 你每次都找到 |
[17:52] | It’s not like we haven’t had setbacks before. | 又不是我们曾经没有挫折过 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:55] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[17:56] | just crappy ’cause this one’s happening right before Christmas | 只是很心烦 因为发生在圣诞节前 |
[18:00] | when your wife’s off being some kind of superhero in a desert. | 当你的老婆在沙漠做超级英雄 |
[18:05] | And, I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[18:08] | I was around for what happened this time last year… | 去年发生这件事时我也在 |
[18:11] | 当你失去了塞缪尔 when you lost 塞缪尔. | |
[18:13] | And I know, well… | 我知道 |
[18:15] | things have to be tough for you right now. | 现在对你来说很艰难 |
[18:22] | Come on! Just give me a signal! Just… | 别这样 给我一点信号 |
[18:25] | Damn it! | 去你的 |
[18:27] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 来点信号啊 来来来 |
[18:34] | Come on! | 快来 |
[18:40] | Do you need more anesthetic? | 你需要更多麻药吗 |
[18:41] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我好了 |
[18:42] | I heard you were down here. | 我听说你在下面 |
[18:44] | What happened, baby? | 发生什么了 宝贝 |
[18:45] | It’s nothing. It was just an accident at home. | 没什么 只是家里出了点意外 |
[18:47] | Have you heard from April? Did she call you today? | 你有艾普利尔的消息吗 她今天打电话给你了吗 |
[18:51] | She’s busy over there, you know. | 她在那边很忙 你知道的 |
[18:53] | I mean, she probably doesn’t even realize what day it is. | 她可能都没有意识到今天是什么日子 |
[18:56] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你的 |
[18:59] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[19:01] | You know, I could use more lidocaine with epi, | 我需要更多的麻醉剂 |
[19:02] | if you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[19:03] | I’ll find some. | 我去找一些来 |
[19:21] | God! | 天啊 |
[19:50] | It is so good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[19:53] | April. I’m — I’m not working. | 艾普利尔 我没有在工作 |
[19:54] | I’m — I’m just — I’m not ready to work yet. | 我还没准备好工作 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna head in to work. | 我要去工作 |
[20:04] | You have breakfast? | 你吃早饭了吗 |
[20:11] | You know, you haven’t been to church in a while. | 你有一段时间没去教堂了 |
[20:15] | What do you say we go together? | 我们一起去怎么样 |
[20:22] | Look at me, sweetheart. | 看着我 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | What if we… | 如果我们 |
[20:31] | try again? | 再试一次会如何 |
[20:35] | Let’s try for another baby. | 我们试着再生一个宝宝 |
[20:39] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么说这个 |
[20:41] | No, I just want — | 不是 我只是想 |
[20:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:43] | What do you want? | 你想什么 |
[20:45] | – April… – Screw you. | -艾普利尔 -去你的 |
[20:47] | Screw you for even suggesting that. | 去你的建议这件事 |
[20:50] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:57] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[21:03] | I’ll just go in to work. | 我去工作了 |
[21:15] | – Get off of me! – Okay, just calm down. I know. | -放开我 -放轻松 |
[21:16] | – Get off! – Warren! | -放开 -沃伦 |
[21:18] | I was just marking her face for surgery. | 我在准备她的脸部手术 |
[21:19] | That marker reeks! I don’t | 那只马克笔很臭 我不想 |
[21:20] | – want it near my face! – All right, guys, uh… | -让它靠近我的脸 -好的 伙伴们 |
[21:21] | She keeps trying to take off her bandages. | 她一直要撕下她的绷带 |
[21:22] | I’m not doing this anymore! I can’t! I’m done! | 我不要做这个手术 我不要 我受够了 |
[21:24] | All right, Warren, Wilson, give us a minute. | 好的 沃伦 威尔逊 给我们一点时间 |
[21:26] | Hey, Tatiana, what is going on? | 塔狄安娜 怎么了 |
[21:29] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[21:29] | I had a life before this! | 得病之前我有我的人生 |
[21:31] | I had a life! | 我有人生 |
[21:32] | Then I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, | 然后我在错误的时间去了错误的地方 |
[21:35] | and now my face is melted off of my face! | 现在我的脸要从我的脸上融化掉 |
[21:39] | It’s been a year and a half, | 已经一年半了 |
[21:40] | and there’s so much more to go. | 还有更远的路要走 |
[21:42] | So many more surgeries! | 更多的手术要做 |
[21:44] | And with each one, you get better. | 但每做一个手术 你就会好一点 |
[21:45] | This is my life now — | 这就是我现在的人生 |
[21:47] | these walls, this bed, you! | 这些强 这张床 还有你 |
[21:50] | I want it back. | 我想过回从前 |
[21:52] | I want it all back to who I was before. | 我想变成原来的样子 |
[21:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:12] | – Oh, hey. Good morning. – Hey, morning. Morning, sir. Yeah. | -早上好 -早上好 先生 |
[22:22] | We’re having a baby? | 我们要生个宝宝 |
[22:24] | We’re having a baby? | 我们要生个宝宝 |
[22:27] | We’re having a baby? | 我们要生个宝宝 |
[22:29] | Ooh. Hey. What you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[22:33] | We’re dancing. | 我们在跳舞 |
[22:35] | – Dance. – Right on. | -跳舞 -好极了 |
[22:37] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[22:41] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[22:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:43] | Well, who died? | 谁死了 |
[22:45] | What?! Nobody. | 什么 没有人死 |
[22:47] | We’re just dancing. | 我们只是在跳舞 |
[22:47] | I only dance it out when something bad happens. | 我只有在坏事发生时才跳舞 |
[22:50] | – Not today. – Did someone – Did I leave my — | -不是今天 -有人 -我落下我的 |
[22:53] | Well, all right! | 好吧 |
[22:55] | hey. | 好啊 |
[22:56] | no. | 别啊 |
[23:00] | What the hell? | 发生了什么 |
[23:07] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[23:08] | Hey! | 好啊 |
[23:09] | Oh, all right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:11] | We celebrating the new baby? | 我们在庆祝新宝宝吗 |
[23:12] | What? Wait. What? | 什么 等等 什么 |
[23:14] | What did she say? Torres? | 她说什么了 托瑞斯 |
[23:16] | What — what did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[23:19] | Uh, well… | 额 |
[23:20] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:22] | We are actually celebrating a baby. | 我们确实在庆祝一个宝宝 |
[23:25] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[23:25] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[23:27] | holy crap. | 天啊 |
[23:28] | – Congratulations. – Thank you! | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[23:32] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[23:36] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Work it out. | 搞定它 |
[23:47] | – It’s one small concession. – It’s not small. | -这是一个小的让步 -这不小 |
[23:50] | Look, we are about to tell my parents | 我们要告诉我的父母 |
[23:52] | that we got married, eloped. | 我们结婚了 私奔了 |
[23:55] | They wanted to be at my wedding. | 他们想参加我的婚礼 |
[23:57] | They thought they were at my wedding. | 他们以为他们去了我的婚礼 |
[23:59] | I’m just not comfortable with it. | 我只是觉得很不舒服 |
[24:00] | I mean, you know that. | 你知道的 |
[24:01] | I know that you’re not religious. | 我知道你不是基督徒 |
[24:03] | So why are you asking me to lead your family in prayer? | 为什么你要我在你们家做祈祷 |
[24:06] | Because they’re predisposed to not like you. | 因为他们很可能不喜欢你 |
[24:09] | You’re marrying a rich, handsome surgeon. | 你嫁给了一个高富帅医生 |
[24:10] | Stop it. I know. | 够了 我知道 |
[24:13] | We embarrassed them. | 我们让他们难堪了 |
[24:14] | And we will apologize for that. | 我们会为此道歉的 |
[24:16] | Sincerely, okay? | 真诚的道歉 好吗 |
[24:17] | But I’m not gonna change who I am | 但我不会改变自己 |
[24:18] | – just to get your parents to like me. – No, no, no. | -只是为了让你的父母喜欢我 -不 |
[24:20] | No, I don’t want you to change who you are. | 我不想让你改变自己 |
[24:22] | – You want me to lie. – No. Come on. | -你想让我撒谎 -不是 |
[24:24] | It’s — it’s a gesture of good faith. | 只是表示一个好的信仰 |
[24:26] | My gesture of good faith | 我对好信仰的表达 |
[24:28] | is being a wonderful husband to their beautiful daughter. | 是成为他们美丽女儿的好老公 |
[24:31] | It’s one day. | 就一天 |
[24:33] | One prayer. | 做一个祈祷者 |
[24:35] | Not like I’m asking you to go get baptized. | 又不是我让你接受洗礼 |
[24:38] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[24:40] | Their first real impression of me. | 他们对我真实的第一印象 |
[24:42] | What happens after at the holidays | 节日后我突然不祈祷了 |
[24:44] | when I’m suddenly not praying? | 怎么办 |
[24:48] | Well… | 这个 |
[24:49] | Are you kidding me? You — | 你在逗我吗 你 |
[24:50] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen… | 请注意 女士先生们 |
[24:51] | You want this to go on for how long exactly? | 你想要我做多久 |
[24:53] | No, I just — I just want them to like you and accept us. | 不 我只是想让他们喜欢你并接受我们 |
[24:57] | Well, if you respect me, they will. | 如果你尊重我 他们就会的 |
[24:59] | – Jackson. Please. I — – You know what? No. | -杰克逊 求你了 -不 |
[25:01] | April, this conversation’s over. | 艾普利尔 这段谈话结束了 |
[25:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:06] | You knew who I was when we got married. | 我们结婚时你知道我是怎样的 |
[25:08] | Okay? We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个的 |
[25:09] | We negotiated our whole wedding around it. | 我们整个婚礼都在协商这个 |
[25:12] | I thought that we agreed | 我以为我们同意 |
[25:13] | that we would respect each other’s differences. | 我们尊重彼此的不同 |
[25:15] | So, yeah, for me, this conversation’s over. | 对我来说 这段谈话结束了 |
[25:18] | Just over? | 就这样结束了 |
[25:19] | Yeah. I’m done with it. | 对 我受够了 |
[25:25] | Maybe I didn’t — | 也许我还没 |
[25:27] | Maybe I didn’t know who I was marrying. | 也许我还不了解我结婚的对象 |
[25:29] | – Really? Okay. – Yeah, because you know what? | -真的吗 好吧 -你知道吗 |
[25:31] | The way that you’re speaking to me right now, | 你现在对我说话的态度 |
[25:33] | the way that you’re acting, is not who I married. | 你现在的行为 不是我嫁的那个人 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I could say the same thing. | 彼此彼此 |
[25:40] | You’re right, because you know what? | 说得对 你知道吗 |
[25:41] | We thought about it for all of like 18 hours. | 我们在过去18个小时里一直都这样想的 |
[25:45] | What are you saying — you wish we hadn’t got married? | 什么意思 你宁愿我们没结婚 |
[25:48] | No. | 不 |
[25:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention? | 女士们先生们 请留意 |
[25:51] | We are now beginning our initial descent | 我们现在开始降落 |
[25:52] | into Port Columbus International Airport. | 于哥伦布港国际机场 |
[25:54] | Please raise your tray tables | 请收起您的折叠板 |
[25:56] | and place your seats in the upright position. | 把座椅调回原位 |
[25:59] | My parents are picking us up. | 我爸妈来接我们 |
[26:01] | You want the rest of my peanuts? | 你想吃我剩下的花生吗 |
[26:03] | I’m allergic to peanuts. | 我花生过敏 |
[26:07] | It looks like a lovely wedding. | 这婚礼真浪漫 |
[26:10] | Congratulations again. | 再次恭喜 |
[26:12] | She’s a really… beautiful bride. | 她真是个 美丽的新娘 |
[26:17] | Hey, what’s wrong? Are you feeling pain? | 嘿 怎么了 哪里疼 |
[26:19] | No. No. I’m not. | 不 不 我没事 |
[26:21] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[26:22] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[26:24] | I’m hideous. | 我丑陋极了 |
[26:25] | No. Do not say that. | 不 别这样说 |
[26:27] | No one will ever look at me | 没有人会像 |
[26:28] | the way you’re looking at April in these pictures. | 你在照片里看那样艾普利尔看我 |
[26:30] | Tatiana, you’re wrong. | 塔狄安娜 你错了 |
[26:32] | Please. | 别安慰我了 |
[26:33] | Okay? I look at you, | 好 当我看着你 |
[26:34] | and I see such incredible strength. | 看到了无比的力量 |
[26:37] | I see bravery. | 我看到了勇敢 |
[26:39] | I see humor and persistence… | 我看到幽默和坚持的特质 |
[26:44] | Beauty. | 还有美丽 |
[26:47] | Now, these surgeries, they’re gonna give you back a face, | 现在这些手术 会还给你一张脸 |
[26:49] | but don’t you dare for a single moment | 但千万别认为 |
[26:52] | think that you’re not already beautiful. | 你现在就不美丽 |
[27:02] | Oh, I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我不敢相信我们真的这样做了 |
[27:05] | I can. | 我相信 |
[27:07] | You may now kiss. | 新郎现在可以亲吻新娘 |
[27:21] | I know you think it’s silly. | 我知道你觉得这很傻 |
[27:23] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我没这样说 |
[27:24] | But I’m serious, okay? | 但我是认真的 |
[27:26] | No premarital sex. | 拒绝婚前性行为 |
[27:28] | How serious? Like “Absolutely not” Serious | 多认真 是”绝对不能干”那种认真吗 |
[27:30] | or “I could be convinced” Serious? | 或是”应该不能干”那种认真 |
[27:38] | We will survive one more night. | 坚持多一晚就好了 |
[27:41] | Speak for yourself. | 我可不这样想 |
[27:42] | If we wait… | 如果我们等 |
[27:44] | …our wedding night will be so amazing. | 我们的新婚之夜会很美好 |
[27:48] | And tonight could also be… | 今晚也可以 |
[27:50] | so amazing. | 很美好 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[27:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:01] | You… | 你 |
[28:02] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[28:03] | Good night, Jackson. | 晚安 杰克森 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna go now. | 我回去啦 |
[28:40] | Good night, Jackson. | 晚安 杰克森 |
[28:42] | You put the chain on? | 你都锁上了 |
[28:43] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[28:49] | All right. | 好 |
[28:54] | Forget something? | 忘了什么吗 |
[29:02] | – What time? – What about this one? | -几点 -这个怎样 |
[29:04] | I really have my heart set on getting married in white. | 我真想穿着白色婚纱结婚 |
[29:08] | The wedding dress you’re wearing is gorgeous. | 你现在穿着的这套婚纱美极了 |
[29:10] | I know a cleaner who can get that stain out. | 我知道有个清洁工能把这污渍去掉 |
[29:12] | Yeah, thank you, but I need a new dress. | 谢谢 但我需要一条新裙子 |
[29:14] | I’ll see what I have in the back. | 我看看后面有什么 |
[29:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:17] | Yes, thank you. Bye. | 对 谢谢 再见 |
[29:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | We’ve got ourselves a justice of the peace. | 我们找来了个太平绅士 |
[29:23] | Tomorrow afternoon, he will marry us. | 明天下午 他会主持婚礼 |
[29:25] | Uh, a justice of the peace? | 太平绅士 |
[29:27] | Okay, so, um… | 好 这很 |
[29:29] | Our wedding will be… | 我们的婚礼会是 |
[29:30] | Legal. Yeah. | 合法的 对 |
[29:32] | He’s got a license. | 他有执照 |
[29:33] | He’s not an elvis or a pirate | 他不是舞王或是海盗 |
[29:36] | Or a cartoon character. | 或是卡通人物 |
[29:38] | I-I — I had just really hoped that we’d find a minister. | 我 我还是希望能找个牧师 |
[29:42] | Someone nondenominational, obviously, | 跟宗教无关的那种 |
[29:43] | But, you know, just someone who’s at least been ordained. | 但 你懂得 至少经过认证那种 |
[29:45] | April, I’m not religious. | 艾普尔 我不信教 |
[29:47] | No, I know, I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[29:48] | Just having someone | 但有个与 |
[29:49] | with some sort of relationship with god marry us | 上帝相关的人给我们主持婚礼 |
[29:51] | is kind of important to me. | 对我来说挺重要的 |
[29:52] | I mean, even finding this guy | 这么短时间内 |
[29:54] | wasn’t easy on such short notice. | 找到这样的人也不容易 |
[29:56] | I mean, having a wedding without a lot of god talk | 我意思是 婚礼上没有很多布道说教 |
[29:58] | is kind of important to me. | 对我来说挺重要的 |
[30:02] | I always had such, like, a clear idea | 我总是很清楚 |
[30:03] | of what my wedding would look like. | 我的婚礼该是什么样子的 |
[30:06] | Want me to bring you back to the barn, or were you — | 想让我带你回去谷仓 还是 |
[30:09] | No! Stop it, Jackson. No. | 不 别这样 杰克森 不 |
[30:15] | I just want god at my wedding. | 我只是想上帝见证我的婚礼 |
[30:18] | I want him there for the most important day of my life. | 我想上帝见证我人生重要的日子 |
[30:21] | Well, you know that after we get married, | 你知道我们结婚之后 |
[30:22] | I’m not gonna turn into this churchgoing guy. | 我不会变成按时去教堂的人 |
[30:26] | You know, I watch football on sundays. | 你知道 我周日看橄榄球 |
[30:27] | You are not changing who you are, | 你不用改变什么 |
[30:30] | and I do not want you to. | 我也不希望你改变 |
[30:33] | But you can’t expect me to change who I am, either. | 但你也不能去改变我 |
[30:37] | How’s this one? | 这个呢 |
[30:40] | Right idea, wrong color. | 款式不错 颜色不好 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | I’ll make some phone calls, | 我去打几个电话 |
[30:49] | and we’ll find an ordained minister. | 我们会找到一个认证的牧师 |
[30:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Did you see what we just did there? | 你看刚才我们怎么处理的吗 |
[30:56] | We disagreed. | 我们意见分歧 |
[30:57] | We discussed. | 我们讨论 |
[30:58] | We compromised. | 妥协 |
[31:00] | We are pretty amazing at this marriage thing. | 我们对于结婚还是挺有一套的 |
[31:02] | – We are. – This one? | -没错 -这件呢 |
[31:04] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 天啊 |
[31:05] | Oh, my gosh! Oh! | 噢 天啊 噢 |
[31:05] | No, no, no, no, no! Don’t look! | 不 不 不 别看 |
[31:06] | It’s bad luck! It’s bad luck! | 霉运 霉运 |
[31:08] | Yes, yes, yes! | 对 对 对 |
[31:14] | No, no, wait. You can’t steal all my fries. | 不 等等 你不能把我薯条全吃了 |
[31:16] | Sure, I can. What’s mine is yours. | 我当然可以吃 我的就是你的 |
[31:17] | What’s yours is mine. | 你的就是我的 |
[31:18] | We’re not married yet. | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[31:22] | Oh! Ooh! Aw, crap. Sorry. Crap, crap, crap. Oh, no! Aah! | 噢 糟了 抱歉 糟了 糟了 |
[31:24] | You know what? No more fries for you. | 你知道吗 没薯条给你吃了 |
[31:26] | – It was an accident. – No, no. No more. | -意外 -没薯条吃了 |
[31:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:31] | Where are we gonna live? | 我们会住哪 |
[31:33] | After? | 婚后 |
[31:34] | Well, I was thinking… what about my place? | 我在想 我家怎样 |
[31:38] | Absolutely. | 好啊 |
[31:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[31:42] | It’s way nicer. It’s bigger. It’s perfect. | 你家好点 大一点 太好了 |
[31:43] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[31:45] | But I’m not changing my name. | 但我不会改名字 |
[31:47] | What? Avery’s a great name. | 什么 艾弗里多好听 |
[31:48] | So is Kepner. You want to take it? | 凯普娜也好听 你想改成这个吗 |
[31:50] | – Sure. – Really? | -好啊 -真的吗 |
[31:52] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | No, I’m not changing my name. | 不 我不改名字 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:56] | I didn’t expect you to, either. | 我也没想你改 |
[31:57] | That’s not really a thing for me. | 我并不喜欢这样 |
[31:59] | It’s not? | 是吗 |
[32:00] | No, definitely not. | 是 绝对是 |
[32:04] | What? | 什么 |
[32:06] | Holy crap. | 糟了 |
[32:07] | We did this! | 我们真这样做了 |
[32:08] | – We are doing this. – We’re doing this. | -我们真这样做了 -我们真这样做了 |
[32:41] | I love you. I always have. | 我爱你 一直都爱 |
[32:43] | Even the things I don’t like, I love. | 就算是那些我不喜欢的缺点 我也爱 |
[32:45] | You’re getting married? | 你要结婚了 |
[32:46] | Unless you can give me a reason not to. | 除非你给我个不能结的理由 |
[32:50] | Look, we’re not doing this anymore, okay? | 我们不能再这么做了 好吗 |
[32:52] | No more screwing in closets. No more screwing anywhere. | 不能在衣柜乱搞 不能在任何地方乱搞 |
[32:54] | I told you — last time was the last time. | 我说过了 上次就是最后一次 |
[32:57] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[32:59] | I am supposed to do a facial reanimation surgery. | 我准备去做脸部重造手术 |
[33:02] | A procedure Sloan practically invented in my third year. | 这是斯隆在我来这第三年的时候创造的 |
[33:05] | Done it with him like a handful of times. | 跟他一起做过几次 |
[33:06] | I mean, I never — | 意思是 我从没 |
[33:08] | There’s no way I can do this on my own. | 我没办法一个人做 |
[33:10] | – Of course you can. – No, you haven’t seen him do it. | -你当然可以 -不 你没亲眼见过他做 |
[33:12] | He’s brilliant, okay, and so precise. | 他太棒了 太精准了 |
[33:14] | I just needed more time. | 我需要多点时间 |
[33:16] | You can do this,Jackson. | 你能做到的 杰克森 |
[33:18] | April, what if I can’t? What if I make her worse? | 艾普利尔 如果我做不到怎么办 如果我让她恶化了怎么办 |
[33:20] | This woman’s counting on me, | 她指望着我 |
[33:21] | and I promised that I could help. | 我承诺她我能做到 |
[33:23] | Then you will. You will. | 你会做到 你会 |
[33:27] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[33:29] | You are not a person who makes promises he doesn’t keep. | 你不是一个不守信的人 |
[33:34] | Okay, let’s push 10 of morphine. Yeah. | 注入十单位吗啡 |
[33:36] | – What do we got? – Tatiana Flauto, 30s. | -病人什么情况 -塔狄安娜·弗拉图 30岁左右 |
[33:39] | Some psycho threw acid on her face. | 有个神经病往她脸上撒盐酸 |
[33:41] | Police got him, though. | 好在警察抓到他了 |
[33:42] | A good samaritan gave her a towel with ice in it | 有个好人在医护人员来之前 |
[33:45] | before the paramedics got there. | 给了她一条冰毛巾 |
[33:46] | And it adhered to the burns. | 毛巾跟伤口粘合了 |
[33:48] | We haven’t been able to see underneath. | 没办法看到毛巾下伤口的情况 |
[33:49] | Right. All right, let’s start with a bottle of saline, please. | 好 请先给我一罐盐水 |
[33:52] | No. | 不 |
[33:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:54] | Hi. Tatiana, is it? My name is dr. Avery. | 塔狄安娜 对吗 我是艾弗里医生 |
[33:56] | I’d like to wet this towel with saline | 我会用盐水浸湿毛巾 |
[33:58] | So it’ll come off easier, okay? | 毛巾就会更容易拿下来 |
[34:00] | Will you let me do that? | 能让我这样做吗 |
[34:00] | – I’m scared, I’m scared! – Okay. | -我害怕 我害怕 -没事的 |
[34:02] | I know. I know. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 我知道 我知道 没关系 |
[34:03] | You’re safe now, okay? You’re safe here. | 你现在已经安全了 这里很安全 |
[34:05] | I just need you to keep still | 你先不要动 |
[34:07] | so that I can get a look at what’s going on. | 我来看看是什么情况 |
[34:08] | – All right? – No, no, no! | -好不好 -不 不 |
[34:09] | I know. It’s okay. You’re okay. | 好了 没关系 没事的 |
[34:10] | – No, no, no! – You’re okay. I’m gonna help you. | -不 不要 -你会没事的 我会帮你 |
[34:12] | Here comes the saline. | 我要倒盐水了 |
[34:14] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[34:15] | – Okay. Here we go. – No! No! No! | -好了 就这样 -不要 不要 |
[34:16] | All right, it’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[34:17] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -没事 |
[34:19] | No, no, no! Really good. | 不 不要 很好 |
[34:20] | Now we got to remove this towel, okay? | 我现在把这个毛巾拿开 好吗 |
[34:22] | We’re gonna get started. It’s gonna hurt. | 要开始了 可能会有点疼 |
[34:23] | So I need you to take a deep breath for me, okay? | 所以你要深呼吸 好不好 |
[34:25] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[34:26] | -Here we go. All right. -okay. | -就是这样 -很好 |
[34:28] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[34:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:33] | You’re doing great. | 你现在做得很好 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:35] | All done. You did great. | 搞定了 你很棒 |
[34:37] | You did great. | 非常棒 |
[34:38] | Uh, we need to get Sloan down here immediately. | 得把斯隆叫过来 |
[34:41] | Uh, Sloan is on a plane to Idaho right now. | 斯隆正在往爱达荷州飞呢 |
[34:44] | Can you handle this? | 你能自己处理吗 |
[34:45] | – Breathe. – What is it? What’s wrong? | -深呼吸 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[34:47] | It’s too bad! You can’t fix my face! | 太严重了 你治不好我的脸对吗 |
[34:49] | No, no. No, no, no! No, Tatiana, hey. | 不 不 听我说 塔狄安娜 |
[34:50] | I know that we just met, all right? | 虽然我们刚见面 |
[34:53] | But what you don’t know is that you and I, | 但是你不知道的是 我们两个人 |
[34:55] | we are a team now. | 是一个团队 |
[34:56] | It’s gonna be you and me. | 我们两人必须互相帮助 |
[34:57] | We’re gonna get through this together, all right? | 我们能渡过这个难关 好吗 |
[34:59] | I’m not gonna lie. It’s not gonna be easy, | 我不骗你 情况并不简单 |
[35:00] | and it’s not gonna be quick, | 而且可能会花很长时间 |
[35:01] | but I’m gonna be right here the entire time, okay? | 但我就在这里陪着你 明白吗 |
[35:04] | I will not leave your side. | 我不会离开你身边 |
[35:07] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[35:08] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[35:10] | All right. | 好 |
[35:11] | Let’s get mepitel and xeroform, please. Oh. | 给我美皮贴和赛罗仿[止血] |
[35:14] | Jackson. Hey. | 杰克森 |
[35:16] | It’s okay. Really. | 没事的 真的 |
[35:18] | I lost some — some friends that day. | 那天我失去了 一些朋友 |
[35:22] | I hate Sloan. | 我恨斯隆 |
[35:23] | Even when I’m perfect, he talks to me like I’m an idiot. | 就算我做得很完美 他也一副看傻瓜的样子 |
[35:25] | Well, try spending a day in the E.R. with Dr. Major Owen Hunt. | 你可以试试跟外科主任欧文·亨特医生在急诊室待一天 |
[35:28] | That man is dark. | 那个男人太暗黑了 |
[35:29] | He is a dark, pig-stabbing, scary man. | 又暗黑 又凶狠又吓人 |
[35:33] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[35:37] | This is where Reed was shot… | 里德就是在这里中枪的 |
[35:42] | Where I found her. | 我在这里发现的她 |
[35:42] | I slipped in her blood right there. | 就在那里 我发现了她的血迹 |
[35:44] | I haven’t been back here since. | 在那以后我再也没有来过这里 |
[35:49] | There’s an elevator upstairs near where Charles died. | 楼上查尔斯去世的地方附近有一部电梯 |
[35:53] | I never use it. | 我从来不坐 |
[36:01] | You — you okay? Hey. | 你 你还好吗 |
[36:05] | Oh. Okay. | 没事了 |
[36:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 别怕 |
[36:09] | Okay? We’re — we’re here. | 已经没事了 |
[36:11] | -We’re okay. – I had a gun pointed at me. | -都没事了 -当时有枪指着我 |
[36:13] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:15] | My life flashed before my eyes. | 我的一辈子在我眼前一闪而过 |
[36:17] | – It — It — It really did. – Shh. Okay. | -真的 在我眼前 -好了 没事了 |
[36:20] | And it was so… | 可我的生活… |
[36:23] | Boring! | 简直无聊 |
[36:27] | I just kept thinking, “I don’t want to die a virgin.” | 我一直在想 “我才不要没做爱就去死” |
[36:34] | You can fix that. | 这个很好解决 |
[36:37] | Was that a proposition? | 你这是在自荐吗 |
[36:39] | No, I meant — oh, oh! | 不 我是说 |
[36:40] | No! No, no, no, no. I-I didn’t mean — | 不不不 我不是那个意思 |
[36:42] | No, I — no. | 不 不是 |
[36:43] | I was — I — it was a joke. Yeah. | 我 我那是开玩笑的 |
[36:44] | I was making a totally stupid joke. | 开了一个特别蠢的玩笑 |
[36:47] | Yeah, it wasn’t good. Yeah. | 确实不太好笑 |
[36:48] | Okay. I’m… | 好 我 |
[36:49] | En– | 咳咳 |
[36:51] | What? Good luck with Sloan. | 祝你和斯隆一切顺利 |
[36:57] | Well, that girl is weird. | 这妞太奇怪了 |
[37:02] | I’m a virgin. Yes. So what? | 我是处女 那又怎样 |
[37:04] | It’s not something I talk about, okay? | 我又不会天天挂在嘴上说 |
[37:06] | We all have things we don’t talk about. | 每个人都有不愿提及的事情 |
[37:07] | She thinks your husband walks on water. | 她觉得你老公可以水上漫步 |
[37:11] | Cincinnati, Ohio, pediatrics. | 我来自俄亥俄州辛辛那提市 儿科 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[37:16] | Uh, I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[37:18] | Uh, Charles Percy, Brookings, South Dakota. | 我是查尔斯·珀西 布鲁金斯 达科塔南部 |
[37:20] | I want to be a trauma surgeon. | 我想当创伤外科医生 |
[37:22] | Or maybe vascular. | 或者血管外科医生 |
[37:25] | Or — or, like, uh… | 或者 或者是 |
[37:27] | I don’t know, actually. Uh… | 其实我也不知道 |
[37:29] | All right, well, you’ve got a lot of time | 没事 你有的是时间 |
[37:31] | to figure that one out. | 来想清楚这个问题 |
[37:32] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[37:35] | Uh, right here. | 我来吧 |
[37:35] | Jackson Avery, originally from Boston — | 杰克森·艾弗里 在波士顿出生 |
[37:37] | Oh, h-h-hold on. What? | 等等 你姓什么 |
[37:38] | Like “Harper Avery” Avery? | 艾弗里医学奖那个艾弗里吗 |
[37:43] | Uh, yeah, actually. | 对 |
[37:45] | – Anyway — So you’re, like, born to the throne. | -我想说的是 -看来你天生就是要拿奖的 |
[37:47] | You know what? I wouldn’t — | 我没有这个意思… |
[37:48] | Do you know a Catherine Avery, the urologist? | 你认识凯瑟琳·艾弗里 一位泌尿科医生 |
[37:50] | I do, actually. | 我认识 |
[37:52] | Are you writing this down? | 你要记下来吗 |
[37:53] | She’s just, like, amazing. | 她特别厉害 |
[37:54] | Are you going into urology, too? | 你也要进泌尿科吗 |
[37:56] | No. Cardiothoracic all the way. | 不 我要当心胸外科医生 |
[37:58] | Can I be done now? | 完事了吗 |
[37:59] | I’ll go! | 我来说 |
[38:01] | Hi. I’m April Kepner. | 我叫艾普丽尔·凯普娜 |
[38:03] | I’m from Ohio, | 我来自俄亥俄州 |
[38:04] | and I’m super-excited to be near the ocean, | 我很激动能来这个靠海边的城市 |
[38:06] | although I don’t really know how I feel about the rain yet. | 不过下雨呢 应该不是太喜欢 |
[38:07] | As far as specialty goes, | 至于我的专长 |
[38:08] | I’m looking for something with set hours | 我想找一份能准点下班的工作 |
[38:10] | so that I can raise kids eventually — | 这样我将来就能好好抚养孩子了 |
[38:12] | two boys and a girl. | 两个男孩一个女孩 |
[38:13] | So I’m thinking plastics, urology, proctology. | 所以我想应该会去整形科 泌尿科 肛肠科 |
[38:16] | we talk about the mechanism of injury… | 我们总会说起一次受伤的发生过程 |
[38:18] | …about where it all started. | 到底是怎么开始的 |
[38:21] | But the truth is… | 但事实上 |
[38:22] | it’s sort of a myth. | 这还是个迷 |
[38:24] | We can’t boil every injury down to one single blow. | 人不能把每次受伤都归结为一次冲击 |
[39:05] | This is one of the simpler divorces I’ve seen, actually. | 这真是我做过的为数不多干脆的离婚案子 |
[39:14] | You want this? | 你想这样吗 |
[39:18] | Do you really want this? | 你真的想这样吗 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:33] | What hurts us is cumulative. | 我们受伤不是一次两次 |
[39:35] | It happens over time. | 是日积月累的 |
[39:37] | We absorb blow after blow… | 我们一次次遭受冲击 |
[39:40] | …shock after shock, painful hit after hit. | 一次次感受震惊 体会疼痛 |
[40:08] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他手续吗 |
[40:09] | Uh, that’s it. No. | 没了 结束了 |
[40:11] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[40:19] | But even then… | 但就算这样… |
[40:20] | Even if we know exactly how we got here… | 就算我们知道是如何发生的 |
[40:24] | It doesn’t mean we can fix it. | 也并不代表我们有能力解决 |
[40:26] | Too late to back out? | 后悔也来不及了吧 |
[40:27] | Are you kidding me? Oh! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[40:28] | Timothy and I had a huge fight this morning. | 我跟蒂莫西今早大吵了一架 |
[40:31] | It was probably my fault. | 应该是我的错 |
[40:32] | Well, yeah, with that mouth, probably was. | 就你这张嘴 估计是你的错 |
[40:34] | Look, you guys are gonna fight, okay? | 你们肯定会吵架的 |
[40:36] | You’ll probably have that same fight for 50 years. | 说不定还要吵50年 |
[40:39] | But you just can’t let it become bigger than the two of you. | 但你不能让吵架的分量大过你们之间的感情 |
[40:42] | So, in other words, marriage is hard… | 换句话说 婚姻不易 |
[40:44] | …but not as hard as getting acid thrown in your face? | 但是也比被盐酸泼脸强 |
[40:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:47] | This mouth. You see? Four years of this. | 就这张嘴 看到没 忍你四年了 |
[40:50] | And yet you still agreed to walk me down the aisle. | 但你还是决定送我出嫁 |
[40:52] | You kept every promise you made to me. | 你对我的每句承诺都兑现了 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry about you and April. | 你和艾普丽尔的事我表示遗憾 |
[41:02] | No. | 没事 |
[41:03] | Today’s about you, okay? | 今天是你的日子 |
[41:06] | Let’s get you married. | 高高兴兴出嫁吧 |
[41:10] | For you. | 送你的 |
[41:12] | You can’t heal every wound. | 并不是每道伤口都能愈合 |
[41:15] | And that’s okay. | 但这样也没关系 |
[41:17] | I have to believe it’s okay. | 我必须这样相信着 |
[41:23] | I wasn’t sure what you would be in the mood for, | 我不确定你会喜欢什么 |
[41:26] | so I kind of got everything. | 所以我就都买了 |
[41:27] | Champagne, tequila, pinot noir — | 香槟 龙舌兰 黑品诺 |
[41:31] | Pick your poison. | 你选吧 |
[41:33] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[41:35] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[41:36] | Did you already start drinking? Are you — are you drunk? | 你已经开始喝了吗 你已经醉了吗 |
[41:38] | What? I’m… | 什么 我… |
[41:41] | – hungry, maybe. – What? | -只是饿了 -什么 |
[41:43] | You just signed divorce papers, | 你刚签完离婚协议 |
[41:45] | and you don’t want a drink? | 居然不想喝酒 |
[41:46] | What are you — what are you, pregnant? | 怎么 你是怀孕了吗 |
[41:50] | What? | 什么 |
[41:54] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[41:56] | I have to believe that even if something | 我必须相信 |
[41:57] | seems like it cannot be fixed… | 就算什么东西看似无法修复… |
[42:02] | According to the test I took this morning, | 我今天早上刚做了测试 |
[42:06] | yeah, actually. | 我大概是… |
[42:10] | I think I am. | 怀孕了 |
[42:12] | …it doesn’t mean it’s broken. | 并不代表它坏掉了 |
[42:13] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |