时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Goodbye, Derek. – Right, Meredith. | -再见 德里克 -好 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:05] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:05] | Katie Bryce, 15-year-old female, | 凯蒂·布莱斯 15岁女性 |
[00:07] | New onset seizures, | 新发癫痫 |
[00:08] | Katie belongs to the new attending now, Dr. Shepherd. | 凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管 |
[00:10] | It’s a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 蛛网膜出血 |
[00:12] | She’s bleeding into her brain. | 她颅内正在出血 |
[00:13] | You earned the right | 你有权 |
[00:14] | to follow her case through to the finish. | 全程参与这病例 |
[00:16] | I will discover that I am not just the other Dr. Shepherd. | 我要证明我这个谢博德医生不是徒有其名 |
[00:19] | I’m the wrong Dr. Shepherd. | 我是那个不称职的谢博德医生 |
[00:20] | I’m just not ready to forgive you yet. | 我还没准备好原谅你 |
[00:22] | Looking sharp. Got a hot date? | 看着挺帅啊 和辣妹约会吗 |
[00:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[00:25] | When we’re alone, | 当我们独处时 |
[00:26] | – she’s so — – she’s a wildcat, huh? | -她特别 -她就像个狂野小猫 |
[00:29] | – Richard. – Pierce. | -理查德 -皮尔斯 |
[00:32] | Do you really want this? | 这也真是你想要的吗 |
[00:34] | This is one of the simpler divorces I’ve seen. | 这是我处理过的离婚案中特别干脆的一个 |
[00:36] | You just signed divorce papers, | 你刚签完离婚协议 |
[00:37] | and you don’t want a drink? | 居然不想喝酒 |
[00:38] | What are you — what are you, pregnant? | 怎么 你是怀孕了吗 |
[00:41] | I think I am. | 我大概是怀孕了 |
[00:46] | “Any day where no one died is a good day.” | “只要没死人 就不算糟” |
[00:49] | Someone said that once. | 有人曾经这么说 |
[00:51] | Wait. It was me. I said it. | 等等 那个人是我 是我说的 |
[00:55] | Any day you wake up… | 你醒来的每一天 |
[01:00] | …and your body’s still moving… | 依然活生生的 |
[01:02] | is a good day. | 就不算糟 |
[01:04] | Keys. Where are my keys? | 钥匙呢 我的钥匙呢 |
[01:06] | Did you check in your jacket pockets? | 你在夹克口袋里找过了吗 |
[01:17] | You can start over. | 你可以重头再来 |
[01:19] | Found them! | 找到了 |
[01:22] | You can forget your past mistakes. | 你可以忘记过往的错误 |
[01:25] | You can make a new start… | 你可以有新的开始 |
[01:27] | Live every day like it’s your last. | 把每一天都当做生命的最后一天来过 |
[01:29] | All that crap they put on pillows and car bumpers… | 所有的烦恼和不顺利 |
[01:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | …it’s all true. | 都如此真实 |
[01:34] | Guys! | 大家注意 |
[01:35] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[01:36] | Respect that. | 尊重这点 |
[01:38] | Not everybody is. | 不是每个人都这么幸运 |
[01:41] | This room is full of dead people. | 这间屋子里都是死者 |
[01:44] | I know it’s easy to forget, but come on. | 我知道这很容易被忽略 但请谨记 |
[01:46] | Something happened to them — | 他们不幸身亡 |
[01:47] | a mistake, a disease, a stupid twist of fate. | 可能是事故 或是病故 甚至是命运的玩笑 |
[01:52] | They left their bodies here | 他们捐献遗体 是为了 |
[01:54] | for us to learn from, to become better. | 让我们学习 从而技艺精进 |
[01:58] | Let’s have a little respect. | 请对他们尊重些 |
[02:10] | Time of death — 8:12. | 死亡时间 8点12分 |
[02:12] | Keps, call the plumber, would you? | 凯普纳 通知水管工吧 |
[02:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:18] | Did he really just call the morgue “The plumber”? | 他刚才说太平间是”水管工” |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:22] | That’s something we say over there. | 我们这里都这么叫 |
[02:23] | They circle the drain, then they clog it. | 他们疏通下水道 然后堵上 |
[02:24] | “Call the plumber.” | “通知水管工” |
[02:25] | Hunt’s right. We hate that guy. | 亨特说得对 我们讨厌他 |
[02:28] | Hey, you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[02:30] | Hi, yeah. What’s up? | 有啊 怎么了 |
[02:32] | Listen, I just got our last joint cellphone bill, | 我刚收到最后一份手机连号账单 |
[02:36] | and I’m pretty sure they still charged your card, | 我肯定他们还继续对你的卡收费 |
[02:37] | so I just want to write you a check. | 我写张支票给你吧 |
[02:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[02:39] | No, no, no. You shouldn’t have to — | 不 不 不 你不必 |
[02:41] | No, seriously, Jackson. It’s fine. | 不用 真的 杰克森 没关系 |
[02:44] | If you’re sure… | 你确定 |
[02:46] | This one’s on me. | 这笔账单我来付 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:53] | You have to tell him. | 你要告诉他啊 |
[02:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:56] | – “Why”? – So he’ll come back to me? | -什么为什么 -这样他就会重回我身边了吗 |
[02:59] | He doesn’t want to be married. | 他不想要婚姻了 |
[03:00] | A baby wasn’t gonna change that. It shouldn’t change that. | 一个孩子改变不了什么 也不该因孩子而改变 |
[03:02] | Because it’s his baby. Because he — | 因为那是他的孩子 因为他 |
[03:04] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我懂 |
[03:06] | But I am happy for the first time in a year. | 但一年来我第一次感到开心 |
[03:09] | And as soon as I tell him, | 一旦我告诉他 |
[03:10] | everything’s gonna get all complicated. | 一切都将变得复杂 |
[03:11] | And for right now | 现在我还不想 |
[03:13] | Obviously, obviously I’m going to tell him… | 当然 我一定会告诉他 |
[03:17] | When I’m ready. | 等我准备好的时候 |
[03:30] | You’re only wearing one boot. | 你只穿了一只靴子 |
[03:32] | I know. I was late. | 我知道 我迟到了 |
[03:33] | – And I couldn’t find the other one. – Amelia. | -我找不到另一只了 -阿米莉亚 |
[03:37] | You think I’m bootless ’cause I’m drunk. | 你以为我没穿靴子是因为喝醉了 |
[03:38] | It’s fine. I’m not drunk. | 我没事 我没喝醉 |
[03:40] | I just got my 60-day chip. | 我只是60天后终于开心了 |
[03:41] | I am bootless because I had sex with Owen, | 我没穿靴子是因为我和欧文做爱了 |
[03:45] | and his stupid trailer is very dark. | 他那破房车里太黑了 |
[03:47] | And I was very late because of the sex, | 我迟到这么久也是因为做爱 |
[03:49] | which was so great. | 做得太爽了 |
[03:51] | So I just thought, “Screw it.” | 于是我想 随它去吧 |
[03:53] | I may not know where my boot is, but it’s gonna be a great day. | 我也许找不到靴子了 但这会是美好的一天 |
[03:56] | – I hate you. – Don’t hate. | -我讨厌你 -别啊 |
[03:58] | I haven’t had sex in days. | 我好多天没做爱了 |
[04:01] | Deluca and I almost got caught by Webber. | 德卢卡和我差点被韦伯撞破 |
[04:03] | By Webber? | 韦伯 |
[04:04] | So we had to cool it in the hospital. | 所以我们要在医院保持低调 |
[04:07] | And he’s never got time. | 而且他一直没空 |
[04:08] | Interns never have any freaking time. | 实习生哪来的空闲 |
[04:10] | So I never have sex. | 所以我永远都没法做爱 |
[04:12] | I know where all my boots are. | 我也没机会搞丢靴子 |
[04:13] | – Why me? – I don’t know. | -为什么是我 -我不知道 |
[04:15] | Webber just said he wanted you today. | 韦伯只说先让你今天跟他 |
[04:18] | Every year, Webber singles out one intern to be his guy. | 每年 韦伯都会挑一个实习生跟他 |
[04:22] | My first year here, it was me. | 我来这里第一年就被挑中了 |
[04:23] | He called us the big dogs. | 他把我们称为大狗 |
[04:25] | Okay, well, why me, though? | 好吧 但为什么选我 |
[04:27] | Are you complaining right now? Because this is an honor. | 你现在是在抱怨吗 这可是种荣幸 |
[04:29] | You have been anointed. | 你已经前程有靠了 |
[04:31] | Webber is on top of his own service. | 韦伯是自己专业的顶尖人才 |
[04:33] | You just listen and learn from a master. | 你可以聆听大师教诲 近身学习 |
[04:35] | You have got the golden ticket, my friend. | 你已经拿到金色奖券了[出自 查理和巧克力工厂] 活计 |
[04:39] | Dr. Webber. Here’s your guy. | 韦伯医生 这是你要的人 |
[04:41] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[04:41] | I’m, uh — I’m really excited to — | 我很激动 能跟… |
[04:43] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[04:45] | A late night? | 睡得很晚吗 |
[04:46] | No, sir, I — | 不是 我 |
[04:47] | I have a consult with Robbins. | 我和罗宾斯有会诊 |
[04:50] | Great. Let’s get started. | 很好 开始吧 |
[04:50] | Okay. You can do rounds on my post-ops. | 好的 我手术后你再查房 |
[04:52] | I’ve got a stack of intern applications on my desk | 我桌上待整理的实习生申请 |
[04:54] | that need filing. | 堆积如山 |
[04:55] | 3316 needs her drain checked, | 3316床需要检查引流管 |
[04:58] | – and 1242 could use a rectal exam. – Okay. | -1242床要做直肠检查 -好的 |
[05:02] | You know, actually Deluca. | 还有 德卢卡 这个给你 |
[05:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[05:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:07] | Dry cleaning. Address is on the card. | 干洗店 地址印在卡片上 |
[05:17] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[05:18] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:19] | Uh, pit’s called for a consult. | 急诊叫你去会诊 |
[05:21] | I rounded on all of your post-ops. | 我检查了你所有的术后病人 |
[05:23] | Four aneurysm repairs, all doing fine. | 四个动脉瘤修复的病人 都恢复得不错 |
[05:25] | Mr. Klein is awake and responsive. | 克莱恩先生已经醒了 也有反应了 |
[05:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:30] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[05:31] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[05:33] | It is a great day, | 今天是多么美好的一天 |
[05:34] | and you are bringing me down, Edwards. | 你却在扫我的兴 爱德华兹 |
[05:35] | Spill it. | 说吧 |
[05:37] | It’s like we’re in a rut of clipping aneurysms | 感觉我们做动脉瘤夹闭已经成了惯例 |
[05:40] | ’cause that is all we do. | 除此之外我们什么都没做 |
[05:43] | It would be nice to throw a glioma in there | 时不时地来个神经胶质瘤 |
[05:45] | once in a while. | 该有多好 |
[05:46] | You’re hoping for someone to have a brain tumor? | 难道你在期望有人长脑肿瘤吗 |
[05:49] | Just to mix it up a little. | 来点不同的东西调剂一下嘛 |
[05:50] | Because you’re bored of aneurysms. | 因为你已经厌倦了动脉瘤 |
[05:51] | I’m not complaining. I’m just — | 我没有在抱怨了 我只是… |
[05:52] | You are. | 你就是在抱怨 |
[05:53] | But I’ll tell you what, if you are so bored, | 但我要告诉你 如果你真的厌倦了 |
[05:55] | the next aneurysm that walks through that door, | 下一个走进那扇门的动脉瘤病人 |
[05:57] | you will clip it yourself. | 他的动脉瘤就由你来夹闭 |
[05:58] | Wh– are you serious? | 什 你是认真的吗 |
[06:02] | Are you serious?! | 当真吗 |
[06:04] | Okay, we’ll take you up for a scan, | 好的 我们要带你去做个扫描 |
[06:06] | and then we’ll figure out what’s going on. | 然后看看究竟是怎么回事 |
[06:07] | Yeah, sit tight. Don’t worry. | 耐心等着吧 别担心 |
[06:11] | Her baby’s fine. | 她的宝宝没事 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m betting it’s an appendicitis. | 是的 我估计就是阑尾炎 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:15] | So, how’d it go? | 话说 事情进展得怎么样 |
[06:17] | Uh, you left the bar with the girl in the jean jacket. | 你和一个穿着牛仔外套的女生一起离开了酒吧 |
[06:19] | I would have put you with crop-top. | 我本来想撮合你和穿露脐短上衣的那个女生 |
[06:21] | She looked smart. | 她看起来很聪明 |
[06:22] | I mean, so how was it? Uh, did you hit it off? | 后来怎么样 你们合得来吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, um, it was fine. | 那个 还行吧 |
[06:28] | Fine? | 只是还行 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:31] | Fine. | 还行 |
[06:34] | Fine? | 什么叫还行 |
[06:34] | Patient’s 25, | 病人25岁 |
[06:36] | complaining of new-onset headache, | 有新发头痛的症状 |
[06:39] | transient numbness on the left side. | 左侧肢体出现短暂的麻木 |
[06:41] | She passed out in gymnastics practice. | 她在体操训练的时候晕过去了 |
[06:43] | Do you know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[06:44] | You’re thinking it’s an aneurysm. | 你在想这是个动脉瘤 |
[06:45] | I’m thinking it’s my aneurysm. | 我在想这是我的动脉瘤 |
[06:47] | – It could be a tumor. – Don’t say that. | -也可能是个肿瘤 -别这么说 |
[06:48] | This morning, you were praying for a tumor. | 今天早上你还祈祷能来个肿瘤呢 |
[06:53] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[06:54] | Who are you? I asked for Dr. Shepherd. | 你是谁 我叫的是谢博德医生 |
[06:57] | And here I am. | 我就是 |
[06:58] | No, you’re not. Dr. Shepherd is a guy. | 不 你不是 谢博德医生是个男的 |
[07:03] | Look, I was here before years ago. | 听着 我好几年前就来这看过病 |
[07:05] | My first year. My first day. | 我来这的第一年 第一天 |
[07:08] | Subarachnoid hemorrhage. You’re Katie Bryce. | 蛛网膜下出血 你是凯蒂·布莱斯 |
[07:13] | I.V. lost en route, | 中途停止过静脉注射 |
[07:15] | started grand mal seizing as we descended. | 我们降落的时候癫痫开始严重发作 |
[07:17] | All right, get her on her side. | 好的 让她侧过身来 |
[07:18] | And I didn’t get stuck with someone this clueless, | 我可不要跟这么无能的人呆在一起 |
[07:20] | and that was, like, a nurse. | 你简直跟个护士一样 |
[07:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:24] | They still let you be a doctor here? | 他们竟然还让你在这做医生 |
[07:36] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我把话说明白 |
[07:37] | I had a thing. You guys fixed it. | 我生病了 你们给治好了 |
[07:39] | Now the symptoms are back and worse. | 现在那些症状不仅回来了 还变本加厉 |
[07:42] | I mean, I’m not having seizures yet, | 虽然我现在还没有出现癫痫的症状 |
[07:44] | but I keep going numb, and my head — | 但麻木已经出现还几次了 还有我的头 |
[07:46] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[07:47] | We’re not exactly sure what we’re dealing with, Katie. | 我们还没有完全搞清楚是什么情况 凯蒂 |
[07:50] | I was going to say your prelim neuro looks good. | 我本来要说 初步神经检的结果还不错 |
[07:53] | The symptoms are different from last time. | 这次的症状跟上次不一样 |
[07:56] | For the record, | 顺便说一句 |
[07:57] | I don’t want to go through that again. | 我可不想再经历一次上次的事 |
[07:58] | You shaved my head. | 你把我的头发给剃了 |
[08:00] | I was, like, an ug-mo troll for weeks | 在可以接发之前 |
[08:01] | until I could get extensions going. | 有好几个星期的时间 我都像个丑陋的巨怪 |
[08:03] | Did you guys screw this up last time? | 你们上次是不是搞砸了 |
[08:05] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[08:05] | It’s so old it’s not even in the computer. | 病例太老旧了 电脑里都没有 |
[08:06] | Webber had to s-show me the archive room. | 韦伯还要带我去档案室 |
[08:09] | You still doing pageants, Katie? | 你还参加选美吗 凯蒂 |
[08:11] | What was it, rhythmic gymnastics? | 是什么来着 艺术体操 |
[08:13] | Nope. Stopped those. | 不 早就不参加了 |
[08:15] | Pageants got me a full ride | 选美倒是让我进了华盛顿大学 |
[08:16] | to U.W., though. | 还有全额奖学金 |
[08:17] | And now I coach gymnastics. | 现在我做体操教练 |
[08:18] | Two of my girls are olympic qualifiers. | 两个我教的女生已经获得了参加奥运会的资格 |
[08:21] | Impressive. | 很厉害嘛 |
[08:22] | No offense, but are you gonna be operating on me? | 没有冒犯的意思 不过你要给我做手术吗 |
[08:25] | Dr. Grey is not a neurosurgeon. | 格蕾医生并不是神经科的 |
[08:28] | Good. I mean, she was kind of a train wreck. | 那就好 她之前的状态真是糟糕 |
[08:31] | She kept getting me lost. | 她带着我迷路了好几次 |
[08:33] | It was my first day. | 那是我第一天上班 |
[08:36] | Hey, Katie Bryce is back. | 凯蒂·布莱斯回来了 |
[08:37] | Katie who? | 哪个凯蒂 |
[08:39] | Katie bryce. | 凯蒂·布莱斯 |
[08:40] | Day one of my internship — mystery seizures, | 我第一天实习的时候 神秘的癫痫 |
[08:42] | Cristina and I solved it, | 克里斯蒂娜和我找到了原因 |
[08:44] | Derek operated. | 德里克做的手术 |
[08:44] | It was my first surgery, Bailey. | 那是我的第一台手术 贝利 |
[08:46] | How do you not remember this? | 你怎么会不记得呢 |
[08:47] | You were an intern, Grey. | 你当时只是个实习生 格蕾 |
[08:49] | You weren’t even a person to me yet. | 在我眼里你还不算个人呢 |
[08:52] | Okay. So, what do you think it is? | 好吧 那你觉得会是什么呢 |
[08:54] | – A re-bleed or — – I don’t know yet. | -是再次出血还是什么 -我还不知道呢 |
[08:56] | It feels like a tumor. | 感觉像个肿瘤 |
[08:57] | Could be a re-bleed or the clip slipped. | 可能是再次出血 也可能是瘤夹滑脱了 |
[09:00] | Well, I watched Derek place the clip. | 我看着德里克把瘤夹放上去的 |
[09:01] | The clip didn’t slip. | 瘤夹是不可能滑脱的 |
[09:03] | Meredith, clips slip. | 梅瑞狄斯 有时候瘤夹就是会滑脱 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I’ll get her to C.T. | 好吧 我带她去做CT了 |
[09:06] | Order an Angio, too, based on her history. | 考虑到她的病史 再做个血管造影 |
[09:08] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:10] | She’s my patient. She came back. | 她是我的病人 她再次来就诊了 |
[09:12] | She was Derek’s patient. Now she’s mine. | 她之前是德里克的病人 现在是我的病人 |
[09:14] | Oh, Katie Bryce! | 凯蒂·布莱斯 |
[09:16] | Uh, when Derek had all of the interns | 那时候德里克动员所有的实习生 |
[09:18] | chasing their tail for the answer… | 一起找答案 |
[09:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[09:20] | …and he was chasing your tail? | …他自己却在泡你 |
[09:22] | Yes. | 正是 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna stay with you on this. | 我要跟你一起负责这个病例 |
[09:25] | Mer, I have it. | 小梅 我自己能搞定 |
[09:26] | My name is on the chart. I need to make sure that we — | 她的病历里有我的名字 我需要确保我们 |
[09:28] | I will update you. | 我会把最新情况告诉你的 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna go discharge a cancer patient. | 我要去给一个癌症的病人办出院手续 |
[09:32] | I will be back. | 我还会回来的 |
[09:34] | Counting the minutes. | 我都”等不及”了 |
[09:37] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[09:39] | You hitting the books? | 在看书呢 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I have to. I have finals on Monday. | 是啊 必须得看 周一有期末考试 |
[09:42] | Physics. I loved physics. | 物理 我好喜欢物理 |
[09:45] | Yeah. It would have been easier when I was 20. | 是啊 我20岁的时候学这些也很容易 |
[09:47] | Well, but you’re starting over. | 但是你是在重新开始啊 |
[09:48] | It’s impressive. Starting over is hard. | 这是很了不起的 想要重新开始可不容易 |
[09:50] | String theory is harder. | 弦理论更难 |
[09:52] | But I pass this, | 但如果我通过这次考试 |
[09:53] | I graduate in June… with honors. | 六月份就能成为 优秀毕业生 |
[09:56] | Okay. You want to tell her how she did here? | 好 你想告诉她检查结果吗 |
[09:59] | Flying colors. | 完美 |
[10:00] | All your follow-up labs came back clear. | 所有的检测结果都是正常 |
[10:02] | Dr. Grey got all the mets off your liver. | 格蕾医生把你肝脏上所有转移病变都摘除了 |
[10:04] | No recurrence. So… | 病情无复发 所以 |
[10:06] | So, after 10 months… | 所以 在这10个月之后 |
[10:08] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[10:08] | You’re cancer-free. | 你的癌症治好了 |
[10:09] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:10] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | 谢谢你 真是太感谢你了 |
[10:12] | – Of course. – Oh, man. | -这是我该做 -天呐 |
[10:15] | Okay, so, now are you going to call David? | 好了 那你准备给大卫打电话了吗 |
[10:19] | You’re a nag. | 你个唠叨鬼 |
[10:19] | I kicked your cancer. We had a deal. | 我治好了你的癌症 我们之前说好的 |
[10:23] | I need another month. | 我还需要一个月的时间 |
[10:24] | One more month, and I get my diploma. | 就一个月 让我拿到毕业证 |
[10:26] | Also, one more round of chemo, | 还有一轮化疗 |
[10:27] | And then they take my headphone jack out. | 再等他们把我的导管都拔掉 |
[10:29] | And then I will. | 然后我就会打电话 |
[10:30] | How long’s the redness been there? | 那片红斑长多久了 |
[10:32] | I don’t know. A week. | 不知道 一周 |
[10:33] | All right, put the books down. | 好 放下书 |
[10:34] | I need to take a look at that. | 我需要检查一下 |
[10:36] | Damn it! I was almost out of here. | 该死 我差点就能走了 |
[10:48] | So…the ring… is in your drawer. | 嗯 你抽屉里 有个戒指 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:55] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你打算接下来做什么 |
[10:57] | Well, what do you mean? It’s in my drawer. | 什么意思 就放在抽屉里呗 |
[10:59] | Are you gonna take it back? | 你打算把它退了吗 |
[11:01] | Do you want me to take it back? | 你想让我把它退了 |
[11:03] | – Well, it was — it was probably expensive. – It was. | -它可能 可能挺贵的 -的确很贵 |
[11:06] | And, uh, it’s not doing anyone any good in your drawer. | 把它放在你抽屉里也没啥作用 |
[11:09] | Yeah, well, I didn’t buy it for the drawer. | 对 我又不是给抽屉买的戒指 |
[11:11] | Look, you didn’t say yes or no. | 你没同意也没拒绝 |
[11:13] | Is this no? | 这是拒绝的意思吗 |
[11:15] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是想说这个吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:16] | “No,” Like, “No”? | 拒绝的「不」 |
[11:18] | Or, “No,” Like, “Not no”? | 还是 不是的「不」 |
[11:20] | I-I… | 我-我 |
[11:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | This was great! | 好极了 |
[11:28] | The scans back on our appendix yet? | 阑尾的扫描结果出来了吗 |
[11:33] | Robbins, we’ve been at this for a while. | 罗宾斯 我们实在已经做了一段时间了 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[11:36] | I have facilitated in the introduction | 我牵线搭桥 |
[11:38] | of over a dozen women for you. | 给你介绍了不少女生 |
[11:41] | I mean, I’m invested in this project. | 我是说 我在这事上有投入 |
[11:43] | So when the results we’re getting are “Fine,” | 所以如果我得到的回答是「还行」 |
[11:46] | we can do better than that. | 就说明我们还有提升空间 |
[11:48] | Um, it was — it was better than fine. | 那就 那就比还行再好点 |
[11:52] | It was, uh | 那是 |
[11:55] | You don’t want to hear about this. | 你绝对不想听我说这些 |
[11:56] | No, no, no, I think feedback is crucial to our success. | 不不不 我认为反馈对我们的成功至关重要 |
[11:59] | That way we can course-correct if need be. | 如果需要的话我们还能及时做出调整 |
[12:01] | It was way better than fine. | 其实是相当好 |
[12:03] | Uh, it turns out that she’s in real estate | 原来她在房地产工作 |
[12:05] | and an insanely good kisser. | 而且吻技超高 |
[12:07] | And she, uh — | 她还 |
[12:08] | I mean, she knows her way around the neighborhood. | 她还很熟悉那片区域 |
[12:10] | – Oh, oh, where’d you go? – Everywhere. | -你们去哪了 -哪儿都去了 |
[12:13] | If you know what I’m saying. | 如果你知道我指的是什么 |
[12:14] | From the hills to the low country | 从上面到下面 |
[12:16] | And all around downtown. | 然后一直到底 |
[12:19] | I get — yeah, yeah. | 我懂 我懂 |
[12:20] | Oh, my go– I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[12:21] | – I got carried away. – No, no, I-I asked. | -我说多了 -不不 是我问的 |
[12:22] | Thought that you wanted to know. | 我以为你想知道的 |
[12:23] | I asked. | 是我想知道 |
[12:24] | Scans are ready. | 扫描已经好了 |
[12:28] | I rounded on your post-ops, got your labs back, | 你手术做完后我查了房 拿回来了检测结果 |
[12:30] | filed the intern applications, and picked up your dry cleaning. | 整理好了实习生申请 取回了你干洗的衣服 |
[12:32] | They got the stain out of your purple sweater. | 他们把你紫色运动衫上的污渍除掉了 |
[12:34] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[12:35] | Yeah, so, you were right about the appendicitis. | 你说阑尾炎是对的 |
[12:38] | All right, Deluca, | 好了 德卢卡 |
[12:38] | You can go get my surgery transcriptions. | 你去把我的手术记录拿过来 |
[12:41] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[12:46] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:47] | Me? Oh, I’m fine. | 我 我挺好的 |
[12:49] | I just…never got time to eat today. | 我就是 还没抽出时间吃饭 |
[12:52] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[12:54] | Don’t kill the interns. | 别搞死实习生们 |
[12:55] | Deluca, go eat. | 德卢卡 去吃饭吧 |
[12:57] | – Quickly. – Thank you. | -快吃快回 -谢谢你 |
[13:01] | Did you know 8% of all repaired aneurysm patients | 你知道有8%修复好的动脉瘤患者 |
[13:04] | had a recurrence? | 病情会复发吗 |
[13:06] | It’s gonna be a tumor. | 这个是肿瘤 |
[13:07] | Statistics say aneurysm. | 数据说它是动脉瘤 |
[13:10] | Her symptoms say tumor. | 症状说它是肿瘤 |
[13:11] | And if it is an aneurysm, you said I could clip it. | 你说过如果这是个动脉瘤 让我来夹闭 |
[13:14] | You said it’s a great day. | 你说过今天是个好日子 |
[13:15] | And I agree with you. It is a great day. I feel great. | 我同意 是个好日子 我感觉好极了 |
[13:19] | Uh, so I will clip it, right? | 所以我会夹闭它的 对吗 |
[13:23] | Hush. | 安静 |
[13:29] | Crap. It’s a tumor. | 完了 是肿瘤 |
[13:31] | No. It’s an aneurysm. | 不 是动脉瘤 |
[13:35] | That’s — that’s an aneurysm? I’ve never seen one that big. | 那是 那是动脉瘤 我从没见过这么大的 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I don’t want to clip that. | 我可不想夹闭这个 |
[13:42] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[13:44] | It does look infected. | 这看起来像是感染了 |
[13:45] | It might be superficial, but it needs to come out. | 可能就在表层皮肤 但得把感染的弄出来 |
[13:48] | Lidocaine. | 利多卡因 |
[13:49] | You should have come in sooner. | 你应该早点来的 |
[13:50] | I have a history paper due on wednesday. | 我历史论文的截止日期是周三 |
[13:51] | I’m supposed to blow that off? | 难道我该无视它 |
[13:53] | Plus two jobs. | 此外我还有两份工作 |
[13:54] | I only fight cancer on the weekends. | 我只有周末有空和癌症作斗争 |
[13:59] | So, there might be some blood, but you can look away. | 可能会有些血 你可以转过头去 |
[14:01] | Oh, please, you guys have poked and prodded me forever now. | 行了吧 你们一直都在拿针扎我 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God, that’s a lot of blood. | 我的天呐 这血可不少 |
[14:11] | Let’s page cardio. | 给心外科打电话 |
[14:13] | – It’s okay. – That doesn’t look okay. | -没事 -看起来可不像 |
[14:14] | I know. I know. It’s scary. | 我知道 这看起来有点吓人 |
[14:16] | Daphne, look at me. | 达芙妮 看着我 |
[14:19] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[14:27] | That’s normal? All that blood? | 这正常吗 这么多血 |
[14:29] | Let’s hang FFP, platelets, | 挂一袋血浆 还有血小板 |
[14:31] | One gram of TxA, and cross-match her. | 加1克血栓素A 交叉配血 |
[14:34] | Where is cardio? | 心外科的人呢 |
[14:35] | Riggs is coming. | 瑞吉斯马上就来 |
[14:37] | Ugh. Riggs. | 天呐 瑞吉斯 |
[14:38] | Yes. “Ugh. Riggs” is here. | 没错 「天呐 瑞吉斯」来了 |
[14:40] | Daphne, right? What do we got? | 是达芙妮吗 什么情况 |
[14:43] | Daphne’s portacath got infected, and when I removed it — | 达芙妮的插管感染了 我移除它的时候 |
[14:45] | It was a gusher, it looks like. | 血崩了 看上去是这样 |
[14:46] | All right, I’ll book an O.R. | 行 我预定手术室 |
[14:48] | No. | 不行 |
[14:49] | Daphne, I’ve given you | 达芙妮 我已经给你 |
[14:50] | some medicine to help your blood clot, | 一些药物来帮助血液凝固 |
[14:52] | so I’m just going to apply pressure | 所以我会在创口处按压 |
[14:53] | and wait for it to work. | 直到血液凝固 |
[14:55] | Well, I think we should move her, | 我认为应该换个地方 |
[14:56] | get a good look at the vessels. | 好好检视下血管 |
[14:57] | Well, I’m hoping it just resolves itself here | 我希望出血能自己止住 |
[14:58] | so we don’t have to open her up and make it worse. | 这样就没必要给她开刀让情况变得更糟 |
[15:00] | So you’re just gonna keep holding pressure? | 那你就准备一直这样保持按压吗 |
[15:02] | That’s the plan. Katie Bryce. | 就是这么打算的 我忘了凯蒂·布莱斯 |
[15:05] | Oh, you need to be somewhere? I can do it. | 你还需要处理别的病人吗 我可以替你去 |
[15:07] | Are you leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[15:08] | No, no, I’m here. | 不 不 我哪也不去 |
[15:10] | It’s just holding pressure. | 只是按压创口而已 |
[15:11] | She’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[15:13] | She’s sort of my patient now. | 她现在也差不多是我的病人了 |
[15:13] | It’s a cardiac case. | 这是个心脏病例 |
[15:16] | You can wait if you like. | 如果你愿意的话可以等阿 |
[15:18] | All right. We’ll wait a little while, and we’ll see. | 好吧 那我们就等一会看看怎么样 |
[15:21] | Blake, you need repeat coags every 30 minutes. | 布雷克 每30分钟做一次凝血测试 |
[15:23] | And push my chole and cover my post-ops. | 再跟一下我那场胆囊切除手术和术后病人 |
[15:26] | And get an update on Shepherd’s patient Katie Bryce. | 顺便也打听下谢博德医生的病人凯蒂·布莱斯的情况 |
[15:29] | Dr. Shepherd. Absolutely. | 谢博德医生 好的没问题 |
[15:32] | Speak. | 有话快讲 |
[15:34] | Dr. Grey was wondering if — | 格蕾医生想知道 |
[15:35] | Yeah, tell her she’s off the hook. | 对了 跟她说没她什么事了 |
[15:37] | It had nothing to do with the old case. | 新的症状和旧病情没什么关系 |
[15:38] | Your original repair is fine. | 你原来做的那个修复手术没问题 |
[15:39] | – Okay, great. – This is new. | -太棒了 -但是有新症状 |
[15:41] | It was a frontal lobe aneurysm — | 是个前额脑叶动脉瘤 |
[15:43] | The biggest one I have ever seen. | 我这辈子见过的最大的一个 |
[15:45] | How big? | 有多大 |
[15:46] | Like… | 这么大 |
[15:48] | This isn’t charades, Blake. I need to see it. | 这可不是打哑谜 布雷克 我得看一看 |
[15:50] | She just wants to look at the scans. | 她只是想看下扫描结果 |
[15:52] | Then why doesn’t she come here and look at the — | 那她为什么不自己过来看 |
[15:53] | She’s busy with a patient. | 她手上还有个病人 |
[15:55] | You know what? So am I. | 我知道吗 我手上也有 |
[15:56] | Tell her I don’t have time to give her computer access. | 跟她说我没时间给她我的电脑权限 |
[15:59] | Tell her she doesn’t need to see the scan. | 跟她说她没必要看扫描结果 |
[16:00] | Absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:02] | That’s a monster. | 简直是个庞然大物 |
[16:03] | What’s her approach? | 她准备怎么处理 |
[16:04] | Is she going to clip it or do a primary repair? | 她准备用夹闭手术还是腔内修复 |
[16:07] | I don’t think she’s gone that far yet. | 我觉得她还没想那么远 |
[16:08] | Well, find out! | 那就再去探探消息阿 |
[16:10] | Tell her if she wants to talk to me, | 跟她说如果她真想和我聊聊 |
[16:11] | she can come down here and talk to me | 就自己过来 我们好好聊聊 |
[16:13] | and not keep sending her mole. | 不要老是派她的小间谍过来 |
[16:16] | Tell her, “Thank you, Meredith, | 跟她说”梅瑞狄斯 谢谢你 |
[16:17] | for the overwhelming vote of confidence, | 对我这么有信心 |
[16:18] | but I will use the approach I deem necessary,” | 我会使用我认为必要的方法处理的” |
[16:20] | And if she doesn’t trust me, | 如果她不信任我的话 |
[16:22] | she can come down here and clip this thing herself. | 她可以自己过来做这个夹闭手术 |
[16:25] | And also, you can tell her to… | 还有 你告诉她 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再做这个差事了 |
[16:30] | What is your problem with Shepherd? | 你和谢博德到底有什么过节 |
[16:31] | Mind your business. | 少管闲事 |
[16:33] | I don’t think she likes you very much. | 我觉得她不怎么喜欢你 |
[16:34] | Oh, you picked up on that, huh? | 被你看穿了阿 |
[16:35] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:37] | Go tell Shepherd… | 告诉谢博德 |
[16:39] | Tell her to not screw it up. | 跟她讲别搞砸了 |
[16:42] | I think she gets that. | 我觉得她应该懂的 |
[16:46] | All right, a little more lidocaine. | 好的 再来点利多卡因 |
[16:49] | Ooh, maybe sailing. | 航海也许不错 |
[16:50] | Maybe I should get a boat. | 或许我该弄条船 |
[16:51] | Ah, that’s too much upkeep. | 维护成本太高了 |
[16:52] | Well, I need something, all right? | 好吧 我总得弄点什么吧 |
[16:53] | I feel like, you know, it’s a new chapter. | 我感觉的是 你懂的 人生新的篇章 |
[16:55] | Start something new. | 开始一趟新的旅程 |
[16:56] | I need something that I can — | 我需要点东西来 |
[16:57] | What about golf? | 高尔夫怎么样 |
[16:58] | Nah, I think it’s too cliche, though — | 不好 我觉得太老套了 不过 |
[17:00] | Golfing doctors. | 打高尔夫的医生 |
[17:02] | What did you do with your ring? | 戒指你怎么处理的 |
[17:03] | A little lighter. A little lighter. | 轻一点 轻一点 |
[17:04] | Um, I didn’t know what to do with it, | 我还不知道怎么处理呢 |
[17:06] | so it’s just in a drawer. | 就暂时先放在抽屉里 |
[17:07] | Right. It goes in a drawer. | 好吧 就放在抽屉里了 |
[17:09] | And if she didn’t say yes or no — | 而如果她都没说是不是愿意 |
[17:10] | I mean, April — I mean, she’s, like, fine. | 我想说的是 艾普丽尔 她就跟没事人一样 |
[17:12] | It’s like she’s better than fine. | 应该说她状态极佳 |
[17:13] | You’d think that she was the one | 好像她才是那个想离婚 |
[17:14] | that was pushing for the damn divorce. | 解脱的人 |
[17:16] | Sloan always wanted me to try golf. | 斯隆一直想让我试试高尔夫 |
[17:18] | I never liked golf. | 我一直就不喜欢高尔夫 |
[17:19] | Love golf. | 爱死高尔夫了 |
[17:20] | Just don’t try hockey. | 千万别去打曲棍球 |
[17:21] | Jo doesn’t know what she wants. | 乔不知道她想要什么 |
[17:22] | Neither does Amelia. | 阿米莉亚也是 |
[17:23] | One day, she wants to stop things cold, | 有一天 她突然就想让一切停下来 |
[17:25] | the next, she never wants it to stop. | 第二天 她又完全不想这样了 |
[17:27] | – If it keeps going like this — – it’s all a lot of upkeep. | -如果事情总是这样下去 -维护成本高阿 |
[17:29] | If she didn’t want a ring on her finger, | 如果她都不想戴这个戒指 |
[17:31] | why does she care what I do with it? | 她干嘛还在意我要怎么处理它 |
[17:32] | Because it’s just sitting in that drawer | 因为它就一直在抽屉里 |
[17:34] | like a loaded gun. | 就像把上了膛的枪 |
[17:35] | And every time we have sex or a fight, | 这样每次我们做爱或者争吵的时候 |
[17:37] | he could just pull it out and point it at me. | 他都可以拿出来指着我 |
[17:40] | Do you even want the ring? | 你到底想不想要那个戒指阿 |
[17:42] | I don’t want it… right now. | 我现在 暂时 还不想 |
[17:47] | Grey and Shepherd are gonna kill each other, | 格蕾和谢博德就快要自相残杀了 |
[17:49] | and I’m going to die in the crossfire. | 而我将会是这场交火的牺牲品 |
[17:50] | Grey needs to chill ’cause it’s not even her case. | 格蕾需要放轻松 那根本不是她的病例 |
[17:52] | Shepherd could cut her some slack. | 谢博德明明可以通融一下 |
[17:54] | It was her case. | 这病例曾经是格蕾负责的 |
[17:55] | It was supposed to be my case. | 原本应该是我的病例 |
[17:58] | Do you think I should tell him to take it back? | 你觉得我是不是应该叫他把戒指拿回去 |
[17:59] | Jo, you already did. | 乔 你已经这么做了 |
[18:00] | If you wanted it, you’d be wearing it. | 如果你想要 你早就戴上了 |
[18:03] | I mean, are you doing all right? | 我想说的是 你还好吗 |
[18:05] | ‘Cause after Arizona and I got divorced, | 因为亚利桑那和我离婚之后 |
[18:07] | it felt like my insides were ripped out of me. | 那感觉就像器官从身体里面被扯出来了 |
[18:10] | No. I-I-I mean — uh, yeah, it was awful. | 不 我 我意思是 确实 糟透了 |
[18:14] | It was amicable, I guess is the word. | 不过过程是心平气和的 应该是这个词 |
[18:17] | Civil and polite and awful. | 文明 有礼貌 然后糟透了 |
[18:20] | But, um, no. | 但是 不 |
[18:21] | I, uh — I feel good. | 我 我感觉很好 |
[18:24] | I feel really good. | 我真的感觉很好 |
[18:27] | You got divorced really different from how I did. | 你这婚离的跟我区别真大 |
[18:42] | Hey, man, you got to take this, okay? | 哥们 这些都给你了 行吗 |
[18:44] | No, no, just take it. Just — here. | 不 不 拿着吧 还有 钱给你 |
[19:03] | You’re exhausted. You’re not too exhausted, right? | 你很疲劳 不过没有那么精疲力尽 对吗 |
[19:04] | – No. No. No. – Okay. | -没有 没有 -好的 |
[19:16] | No! No! | 别 不要管手机了 |
[19:19] | Ohh, it’s Webber. | 是韦伯 |
[19:21] | It’s Webber? | 怎么是韦伯 |
[19:22] | Yeah, he’s made me his guy now, | 他让我做他的实习生了 |
[19:24] | which apparently means | 很明显这意味着 |
[19:26] | relentless pages and endless scut. | 源源不断的文书工作和无穷无尽的破事 |
[19:28] | Webber has singled you out? | 韦伯单独把你拎出来的吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah, anointed me, apparently. | 是阿 很明显 上帝指派的 |
[19:32] | Oh, okay. He knows about us. | 好了 他知道我们俩的事了 |
[19:34] | No. | 怎么可能 |
[19:35] | Why would he make me his guy, though? | 那他为什么还让我做他的实习生 |
[19:36] | I don’t know. Um, he’s my father. | 我不知道 他是我爸 |
[19:40] | He’s your what? | 他是你什么 |
[19:41] | Yeah, maybe he doesn’t know. | 也许他不知道 |
[19:43] | You said your folks are from Boston. | 你说你家人在波士顿 |
[19:44] | Yeah, yeah, he’s my biological father. | 是的 他是我生父 |
[19:46] | Maggie, he’s your father?! | 麦琪 他是你爸 |
[19:48] | Uh, maybe it’s just a coincidence. | 可能这只是个巧合 |
[19:52] | Oh, I’m so screwed! | 我完蛋了 |
[19:53] | No, no, um, I’ll ask him. I’ll find out. | 不 我来问他 我会搞清楚的 |
[19:56] | No, Maggie. I told him you were a wildcat. | 别 麦琪 我跟他说你像个小野猫 |
[19:59] | What?! Why?! Why would you do that?! | 啥 你为什么会这么说 |
[20:02] | Webber’s your father?! | 韦伯是你爸 |
[20:06] | Ah, what do you have? | 你今天是什么活 |
[20:08] | Mitral valve. | 二尖瓣 |
[20:12] | I got cross. | 我有点生气 |
[20:13] | What about? | 怎么了 |
[20:14] | No, I mean my — my intern. | 我是说 我的实习生 |
[20:16] | I got cross today. | 我今天生气了 |
[20:19] | He’s pretty good. | 他还不错 |
[20:21] | A little green. | 有点手生 |
[20:23] | Who have you got? | 你挑了谁 |
[20:24] | UH, DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[20:26] | Oh, you like him? | 你喜欢他 |
[20:27] | I’ve only worked with him a couple times. | 我只和他合作过几次 |
[20:29] | Yeah, he’s an intern. | 他是个实习生 |
[20:31] | You know, he shows potential. | 有些潜力 |
[20:34] | He’s calm in surgery. Steady. | 上手术挺冷静的 稳重 |
[20:37] | Yeah, he’s got great hands. | 他有双好手 |
[20:38] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[20:40] | In the O.R. ’cause he was an E.M.T. | 在手术室里 毕竟他曾经是急救员 |
[20:43] | I-I heard… | 我 我听说 |
[20:45] | I think. I guess. | 我想 我猜 |
[20:46] | Um, yeah, I think I heard that, too. | 对 我好像也这么听说过 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | He’s a great roommate. Dependable. Quiet. | 他是个好室友 可靠 安静 |
[20:52] | What? | 啥 |
[20:53] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[20:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[20:56] | So, um, yeah, have fun with him today. | 所以 和他玩的愉快 |
[20:58] | Or, uh…have a good… | 不是 好运 |
[21:00] | – Yeah. – Bye. | -嗯 -再见 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Bye. | 嗯 再见 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:06] | And these are the consent forms. There you go. | 这是知情同意书 给你 |
[21:10] | And this is a new one? | 这是个新的 |
[21:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:12] | And this one’s bigger. | 这个大一些 |
[21:14] | It’s a very thin, fragile balloon. | 像个又薄又脆弱的气球 |
[21:17] | Even the tiniest disturbance | 就算是很轻微的活动 |
[21:18] | — walking around — could pop it. | 比如散步 都能把它弄破 |
[21:19] | And if it pops, I die? | 如果它破了 我就会死 |
[21:22] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么总是这样 |
[21:25] | You’re predisposed to aneurysms. | 你比较容易长动脉瘤 |
[21:26] | It’s just something that — | 这只是 |
[21:27] | Dr. Shepherd fixed the last one. | 谢博德医生治好了之前那个 |
[21:30] | – I know. – The other Dr. Shepherd. | -我知道 -另外那个谢博德医生 |
[21:32] | He knew how to fix it. | 他知道该怎么治 |
[21:35] | Your first aneurysm was very difficult to diagnose, | 你的第一个动脉瘤比较难诊断 |
[21:38] | but it was easy to solve. | 但很容易治疗 |
[21:40] | This one… | 这个 |
[21:43] | It’s very risky. | 风险很大 |
[21:45] | Are you saying you can’t do it? | 你的意思是你做不到 |
[21:47] | I’m saying that I will do my very best. | 我的意思是我会尽我全力 |
[21:53] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[21:55] | We have to try. | 我们一定要试 |
[21:57] | – Otherwise… – I know. I just… | -不然 -我知道 只是 |
[22:01] | Are you as good as your brother? | 你和你哥哥一样厉害吗 |
[22:04] | Are you better than him? | 你比他更厉害吗 |
[22:12] | Camera scope seems jittery. | 这镜子有点心神不宁的 |
[22:14] | Hold the damn thing still, DeLuca. | 拿稳了 德卢卡 |
[22:16] | Sorry, sir. I’m trying. | 对不起 先生 我在尝试了 |
[22:19] | “Great hands.” | 还说有什么”一双好手” |
[22:21] | So, are you gonna be seeing “Jean Jacket” again? | 你还在和”紧身牛仔女”约会吗 |
[22:25] | Mm, no. Not her again. | 没 不会了 |
[22:26] | She was fun, but a little crazy. | 她是有趣 但有点疯狂了 |
[22:29] | “Hoop Earrings,” maybe. She was funny. | “大耳环辣妹”倒有可能 她很有意思 |
[22:31] | Tonight is, um, oh, “Artisanal Soap”. | 但是今晚是 “手工皂女孩” |
[22:34] | Remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[22:35] | You said she was ditzy. | 你说她有点蠢 |
[22:36] | Yeah, she was. | 是啊 |
[22:37] | But she smelled like lilacs everywhere. | 她闻起来像丁香花 |
[22:39] | Robbins, how many women are you seeing? | 罗宾斯 你在和多少女人约会 |
[22:42] | Mm, not that many. Right, DeLuca? | 也不是很多 对吧 德卢卡 |
[22:45] | Hmm? Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:46] | I mean, who’s counting? | 我是说 有谁在数呢 |
[22:48] | How would you know? You’re never there. | 你怎么知道 你从来不在那儿 |
[22:50] | Mr. Secret Lover spends every night | 秘密情人先生 |
[22:51] | at his girlfriend’s place. | 每晚都在女朋友那边过夜 |
[22:53] | That’s — that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[22:54] | I told you. He’s the best roommate. | 我说了 他是最好的室友 |
[22:55] | He has a girlfriend with her own place | 他女朋友自己有地方住 |
[22:57] | And clearly a crazy sex drive. | 而且明显性欲超强 |
[22:59] | Is that the ileum just above the — | 那是回肠吗 就在那上面 |
[23:01] | – That’s what that is. – Oh, yeah. | -该是啥就是啥 -对了 |
[23:02] | He brought her to our place once. | 他有次把她带到我们那儿了 |
[23:04] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[23:05] | I thought he was killing her in there. | 我以为他在里面要杀了她呢 |
[23:06] | She’s a screamer. | 她叫的声音真大 |
[23:08] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[23:10] | Can we focus on the base of the appendix, please? | 拜托我们能不能关注这个阑尾基底部 |
[23:20] | Here’s her latest lab results. | 这是她最新的检查结果 |
[23:22] | Do you want me to book an O.R. now? | 你要我订个手术室吗 现在 |
[23:23] | Septicemia. | 败血症 |
[23:24] | Pseudomonas. PCR positive times two. | 绿脓杆菌 PCR测试两次阳性 |
[23:26] | I can go in, try to get local control, | 我可以开胸 试着局部防治 |
[23:28] | maybe subclavian repair. | 也许做锁骨下修复 |
[23:29] | Yeah, but she’s got a possible D-Dimer | 但她可能有D-二聚体[血凝块溶解产物] |
[23:31] | with S.I.R.S. brewing. | 鉴于她有全身炎症反应综合征 |
[23:32] | We may have to. | 可能我们必须要这样 |
[23:33] | I’m worried she may not withstand G.A., though. | 我担心她不能挺过过来 |
[23:35] | Do you want to dumb it down a little? | 能说的简单一点吗 |
[23:38] | Okay, Daphne, your portacath got infected, | 达芙妮 你的中心静脉注射座感染了 |
[23:40] | and it’s caused sepsis. | 这引起了败血症 |
[23:41] | A big infection all over, | 感染非常广泛 |
[23:42] | which can cause your organs to fail. | 可能引起你很多器官的衰竭 |
[23:44] | If I take my hands off and you’re not bleeding, we’re good. | 如果我把手松开你就不流血了 这就好了 |
[23:49] | And if I do bleed? | 如果还是流血呢 |
[23:50] | Then I have to take you into the O.R. | 那就要把你送进手术室 |
[23:52] | and try to stop the bleeding. | 尝试止血 |
[23:53] | But if Dr. Grey’s right, | 如果格蕾医生是对的 |
[23:54] | the surgery could make you worse. | 手术可能让你情况恶化 |
[23:58] | I should have come in sooner. | 我该早点来的 |
[24:00] | Do you want to call David now? | 你现在想打电话给大卫吗 |
[24:01] | No. I screwed up again. | 不 我又搞砸了 |
[24:03] | Who’s David? Your husband? | 大卫是谁 你丈夫吗 |
[24:07] | David is my son. | 大卫是我儿子 |
[24:10] | He was my son. | 他本来是我儿子 |
[24:12] | I made a bad choice. | 我做了个很糟糕的选择 |
[24:15] | I made lots of bad choices. | 我总是做糟糕的选择 |
[24:16] | I chose… all sorts of things over him. | 我选了各种各样的事情 唯独没选他 |
[24:22] | I left him. | 我离开了他 |
[24:23] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[24:25] | Six years. | 六年了 |
[24:27] | He’s 20 now. He’s in college. | 他现在二十岁了 他在读大学 |
[24:31] | He has another mother now. | 他现在有个新妈妈 |
[24:34] | And I’m just a mess. | 我则一团糟 |
[24:36] | You’re not. Not anymore. | 不是的 不再是了 |
[24:39] | Call him. | 给他打电话吧 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:42] | When I’ve cleaned up my act, you know? | 在我完成学位论文答辩之后 你知道吗 |
[24:44] | I want to have my diploma. | 我想拿到我的学位证书 |
[24:46] | I want to show him that I can be someone he can be proud of. | 我想让他看到我可以成为一个让他自豪的人 |
[24:50] | Seems to me that you already are. | 在我看来你已经是了 |
[24:53] | Yeah, and then I got cancer. | 没错 我还得了癌症 |
[24:54] | And that is not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[24:56] | Daphne, you have earned this. | 达芙妮 这是你争取来的 |
[24:57] | I have watched you become a completely different person. | 我看见了你已经成为一个完全不同的人 |
[25:00] | And he deserves to know you. | 而且他应该知道你 |
[25:02] | Please call him. | 请给他打电话吧 |
[25:06] | No. | 不要 |
[25:08] | I’m not going back to him with more problems. | 我不想带着更多的麻烦回到他身边 |
[25:13] | Okay. Are you ready to take a look now? | 好吧 现在你准备好查看一下吗 |
[25:15] | Let’s just wait a little while longer just to be sure. | 为了安全起见 我们还是再多等一会 |
[25:25] | Hey, you paged? What’s that? | 嘿 你呼我吗 那是什么 |
[25:30] | This was Derek’s? | 这是德里克的病人吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:33] | But that’s not why I paged. | 但那不是我呼你的原因 |
[25:34] | I, uh, left a boot at your place this morning. | 今早我把一只靴子留在你家里了 |
[25:37] | Yeah, yeah, I brought it in. | 没错 没错 我把它带来了 |
[25:40] | It was wrong of me to come over last night. | 我昨晚到你家去是我不好 |
[25:43] | I should not be starting anything new. | 我不应该开始一段新恋情 |
[25:45] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[25:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[25:47] | No, I screw everything up. | 不 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[25:48] | I don’t want you to be one of those things. I… | 我不想你成为其中的一件 我… |
[25:50] | Listen, what else have you screwed up? | 听着 你还搞砸了什么事 |
[25:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[25:54] | I nuked my relationship with Meredith. | 我结束了我和梅瑞狄斯的关系 |
[25:57] | I got kicked out of my place. | 我被从我住的地方赶了出来 |
[25:58] | I drank. | 我喝酒了 |
[25:59] | 60 days ago. And you’re doing great. | 六十天前 你做得很好 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:03] | I hit 60 days for the fourth time in my life. | 那是我一生中第四次达到了最佳状态 |
[26:08] | Ever since, I have been avoiding big cases like the plague. | 从那以后 我就像躲瘟疫一样躲避重大病例 |
[26:09] | I have just been doing aneurysm repairs | 在我知道我准备好之前 |
[26:12] | until I know I’m ready. | 我就一直只做动脉瘤修复手术 |
[26:13] | And then today, | 然而今天 |
[26:15] | I get this woman with a live grenade in her head | 我接收了这个脑袋里长着一颗活手榴弹的女人 |
[26:17] | who happens to be Derek and Meredith’s surgical love-child, | 而她碰巧又是德里克和梅瑞狄斯的定情见证人 |
[26:20] | and I get to screw this up now, too. | 我也会把此事搞砸 |
[26:22] | I… | 我… |
[26:25] | I think I’m gonna kill this girl. | 我想我会害死这个女孩 |
[26:26] | Okay, you want to know what I think? | 你想知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[26:27] | I think if there were | 我想如果在这张表上 |
[26:28] | any other surgeons’ name on this old chart, | 还有其他外科医生的名字 |
[26:31] | you wouldn’t be thinking twice about this. | 你就不会再三考虑这件事了 |
[26:34] | Meredith doesn’t think I can do it. | 梅瑞狄斯认为我做不了这场手术 |
[26:35] | Who cares what she thinks? | 谁在乎她怎么想 |
[26:37] | Meredith is not a neurosurgeon. | 梅瑞狄斯又不是神经外科医生 |
[26:39] | And she certainly isn’t you. | 而且她肯定不是你 |
[26:40] | Why are you giving a second to what she thinks? | 为什么你要浪费时间去在意她的想法 |
[26:43] | You’re the one who has to do it, Amelia. | 你才是要做这场手术的人 阿米莉娅 |
[26:46] | So just do it. | 所以尽管去做吧 |
[27:06] | Daphne, are you cold? | 达芙妮 你冷吗 |
[27:07] | I’m hot. | 我很热 |
[27:11] | Grey, we got to move now. | 格蕾 我们必须马上进手术室 |
[27:12] | Okay. Let’s get ready to move. | 好的 准备好进手术室 |
[27:13] | I need some extra lap pads and surgicel | 我还额外需要一些手术棉和止血纱布 |
[27:16] | right here by me. | 放在我旁边 |
[27:17] | Daphne, I’m gonna check | 达芙妮 我要检查一下 |
[27:18] | and see how we’re doing, okay? | 看看情况怎么样 好吗 |
[27:20] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[27:22] | Daphne, call your son. | 达芙妮 打电话给你儿子 |
[27:27] | Not like this. | 不想这个时候打 |
[27:30] | It’s been too long. He’ll never forgive me. | 时间过去太久了 他不会原谅我 |
[27:33] | Well, he might not, but you deserve the chance. | 他或许不会 但这个机会是你应得的 |
[27:35] | Okay, you made a bad choice, | 没错 你做了一个糟糕的选择 |
[27:37] | but you turned it around. | 但你逆转了它 |
[27:37] | You’ve atoned. | 你已经赎罪了 |
[27:39] | All right, you’ve tried. You know that. | 听着 你尽力了 你知道的 |
[27:40] | So you have to forgive yourself. | 所以你必须原谅自己 |
[27:43] | Now, you deserve a chance to show him you tried. | 现在 你需要一次机会向他展示你尽力了 |
[27:48] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[27:49] | Let’s call. | 打电话吧 |
[28:14] | David? | 大卫吗 |
[28:17] | It’s Daph… | 我是达芙… |
[28:21] | It’s mom. | 是妈妈 |
[28:34] | Okay, Katie, it’s time to go. | 好了 凯蒂 是时候做手术了 |
[28:37] | All right. Let’s move. | 好了 我们走 |
[28:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:41] | Just please don’t kill me. | 求求你不要杀我 |
[28:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:53] | See you then. | 再见 |
[28:56] | He said he’s coming. | 他说他要过来 |
[28:58] | He’s coming to see me. | 他要来看望我 |
[29:02] | He sounded so grown-up. | 他听上去很成熟 |
[29:06] | Okay, let’s hang some blood and push pressors. | 好了 挂上一些血袋和加压剂 |
[29:08] | Daphne, I have to check now, okay? | 达芙妮 我现在要检查一下 好吗 |
[29:09] | Don’t. I’m scared. | 不要 我很害怕 |
[29:10] | Hey, Daphne. We’re here, okay? | 嘿 达芙妮 我们在这儿 好吗 |
[29:12] | Dr. Grey’s here. She’s just gonna take a look. | 格蕾医生在这儿 她只是看一眼 |
[29:14] | Okay. Ready, one, two, three. | 好的 准备好 一 二 三 |
[29:18] | Okay. Okay, let’s go. | 很好 很好 我们走 |
[29:20] | Blake, we need an ambu bag. | 布莱克 我们需要一个急救袋 |
[29:21] | And let’s keep the blood coming. | 我们赶紧给她输血 |
[29:23] | We got to go. Let’s get her in there. | 我们快走 把她推进手术室 |
[29:25] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 我们走 |
[30:33] | David said he was coming. | 大卫说他要过来 |
[30:37] | Is he coming? | 他来了吗 |
[30:38] | He’s on his way. Stay with me. | 他在路上 坚持住 |
[31:04] | All right, everybody. | 好了 大家伙 |
[31:05] | It’s a beautiful night to save lives. | 今晚是一个拯救生命的美好夜晚 |
[31:08] | Let’s have some fun. | 让我们做些有趣的事 |
[32:00] | I told the morgue she’s coming. | 我通知了停尸间 |
[32:04] | Nurse’s station. | 这里是护士站 |
[32:10] | You called the morgue “The plumber.” | 你把停尸间叫做 “水管工” |
[32:15] | It’s habit. | 这是习惯 |
[32:17] | It’s different over there. | 那儿和这里不同 |
[32:19] | You work on people who… | 你救助的那些人 他们… |
[32:21] | It’s part of their job to get hurt and die. | 受伤或者死亡是他们工作的一部分 |
[32:24] | You never have to call the families. | 你从来不必通知他们的家人 |
[32:25] | Someone else does that. | 其他人会去通知 |
[32:28] | It makes you… | 它让你… |
[32:31] | Yeah, I’m trying to break that habit. | 没错 我正在努力改掉那个习惯 |
[32:36] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[32:39] | What happened with Owen’s sister? | 欧文的妹妹出什么事了 |
[32:41] | You’re a friend of Owen Hunt’s. | 你可是欧文·亨特的一个朋友 |
[32:44] | I figured he would have told you. | 我猜他应该已经告诉你了 |
[32:45] | He said you put her in a helicopter, | 他说你把她放进一架直升机里 |
[32:47] | and it crashed. | 然后直升机坠毁了 |
[32:56] | All right, Meg and I were working in a field unit. | 好吧 麦格和我当时在野外出勤 |
[32:58] | We needed to transport a patient. | 我们必须转移一名患者 |
[33:00] | There was only room on the chopper for one of us. | 直升机只能装下我们中的一个人 |
[33:02] | It was gonna be an ugly ride, | 那将是一场惊险的飞行 |
[33:03] | unprotected airspace. | 在不受保护的领空中 |
[33:04] | So I said I was gonna go. | 所以我说让我去 |
[33:07] | Meg said it was her patient. | 麦格说那是她的患者 |
[33:09] | I told her no. | 我告诉她不行 |
[33:12] | And we fought, and finally… | 我们争吵 然而最终… |
[33:20] | I mean, it was her patient. | 我是说 那是她的病人 |
[33:24] | I would have done the same thing if it was mine. | 如果是我的病人 我也会那样做 |
[33:32] | So I couldn’t tell her no. | 所以我没办法告诉她不行 |
[33:35] | And the helicopter… | 然而那架直升飞机… |
[33:39] | Never got there. | 根本没到达目的地 |
[33:43] | No one knows what happened. | 没人知道发生了什么 |
[33:45] | Just…disappeared. | 只是 消失了 |
[33:50] | No trace. | 没有任何痕迹 |
[33:55] | So he thinks you should have been on that helicopter. | 所以他觉得本该是你上那架直升机 |
[34:01] | I don’t go asking about your dead husband, do I? | 我没问过你你过世的丈夫吧 |
[34:15] | Oh. Well… | 哎呦 |
[34:17] | Don’t you look nice? | 打扮这么漂亮啊 |
[34:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:21] | Are — are you — are you done for the night? | 你今晚的班值完了 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I am. Uh, you know, I just — | 是啊 那个 我只是… |
[34:24] | Oh, good. Well, hey, have fun. | 太好了 你俩玩得开心哦 |
[34:26] | – Thank you. – Have a good night. | -谢谢 -玩得尽兴哦 |
[34:31] | Yes, have fun with, um, who is it again? | 嗯 和那谁玩得尽兴啊 |
[34:35] | Oh, um, artisanal soap. | 手工皂女孩啊 |
[34:38] | Um, Robbins, you’re — you’re an outstanding surgeon. | 罗宾斯 你是一位杰出的外科医生 |
[34:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | And an extraordinary woman. | 更是一位超棒的女性 |
[34:43] | Oh, Richard. | 理查德 |
[34:44] | I’m super gay. | 我超弯的 |
[34:45] | Like, I’m the gayest of gays. | 弯得不能再弯了 |
[34:46] | I’m lesbianic. | 无敌大百合 |
[34:47] | And you’re a very handsome man. | 你这么一个大帅哥 |
[34:49] | – That is very — – Oh, cut it out. | -真是… -得了吧你 |
[34:51] | Someone like you deserves someone very special — | 你这样的人 值得一个特别的人 |
[34:55] | A quality person. | 一个优秀的人 |
[34:56] | And I worry that if you | 我担心如果你 |
[34:59] | squander your heart | 把感情浪费在 |
[35:01] | with all of these many, many more frivolous — | 这些不必要的人身上… |
[35:06] | The thing about being my wingman is you can’t also be my dad. | 既然要做我的助攻 就别像父亲跟我说教啦 |
[35:11] | Richard, I owe you. | 理查德 是我欠你 |
[35:14] | I’m too young and too fun | 我这么年轻 这么爱玩 |
[35:16] | to spend the rest of my life alone. | 不可能想要孤独终老的 |
[35:18] | And I was — I was too scared to try, | 但我之前又不敢去尝试 |
[35:20] | But you helped me remember what it was like | 但你让我想起我当年 |
[35:22] | when I was open and confident and fun and a little…slutty. | 开朗 自信 活泼 还有点淫荡时的感觉 |
[35:27] | You helped me be slutty again. | 是你让我又淫荡了起来 |
[35:30] | Well, I’m not sure I’d phrase it like that. | 这话说的 好别扭啊 |
[35:33] | You helped me fly. | 是你让我展翅飞翔 |
[35:35] | So…Good job. | 所以 好样的 |
[35:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:41] | I got to fly now. | 现在我要去飞翔了 |
[35:49] | Keep it in the drawer. | 把它放在抽屉里 |
[35:52] | I don’t want it, but I, uh, I don’t want it gone. | 我不想要它 但也不想你把它扔掉 |
[35:56] | So the drawer is good. | 所以就放在抽屉里吧 |
[35:58] | Just, um, keep it in the drawer. | 把它放在抽屉里 |
[36:03] | Here. My half of the phone bill. | 给 我那一半的话费账单 |
[36:05] | Oh, no. I told you. | 不用了 我告诉过你 |
[36:06] | And I appreciate that. | 你的好意我心领了 |
[36:08] | But I don’t want to leave anything, um, undone. | 但我想把事情都解决清楚 |
[36:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:28] | What? | 干嘛 |
[36:31] | Uh, you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[36:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:36] | It’s just — | 呃… |
[36:36] | I mean, if you need anything, let me know, okay? | 你要是有需要的话 就来找我吧 |
[36:41] | Did, um — did Arizona tell you — | 亚利桑那有没有告诉过你… |
[36:46] | I work in peds. I figured it out. | 我可是在儿科干的 当然能猜到 |
[36:48] | You’re, like, all happy all the time, kind of sweaty. | 你每天都特别开心 还有点爱出汗 |
[36:51] | How far along are you? | 怀孕多久了 |
[36:52] | Nine weeks. | 九周了 |
[36:55] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[36:57] | Not yet. | 我还没说 |
[36:59] | Well, you should tell him before he figures it out, too. | 你应该在他也想明白之前告诉他 |
[37:16] | DeLuca’s working late. | 德卢卡又要加班 |
[37:19] | Um, well, I needed some old case files | 我有些以前的病例 |
[37:21] | uploaded into the computer system. | 需要录入电脑系统 |
[37:24] | Well, that’ll keep him here until dawn, at least. | 这样他至少要在这里加班到凌晨 |
[37:27] | DeLuca’s a hard worker. | 德卢卡很努力的 |
[37:29] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[37:30] | He really cares. | 他很在意这份工作 |
[37:33] | He’s a good guy. Truly. | 他是个好男人 真的 |
[37:38] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[37:39] | Well, I-I suppose I could cut him some slack. | 我应该能让他不用这么忙 |
[37:44] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[37:48] | I like that you were looking out for me. | 谢谢你这么照顾我 |
[37:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:00] | It’s just gonna be nice to have all those charts uploaded. | 我只是希望那些表格都能录入系统 |
[38:08] | Want to go get some dinner? | 想去吃晚餐吗 |
[38:09] | I would love that. | 当然好啊 |
[38:18] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:20] | She’s great. | 挺好的 |
[38:20] | Am I missing my pageant? | 我是不是错过了选美比赛 |
[38:23] | She have deficits? | 她有神经损伤 |
[38:25] | No. No. No deficits. | 没有 没有损伤 |
[38:26] | Neuro exam checks out. | 她的神经检查结果良好 |
[38:28] | She’s just a little loopy from the meds. | 只是药物作用 还不算清醒 |
[38:31] | Okay. Good. | 那就好 |
[38:32] | Did you fix me? | 是你给我做的手术吗 |
[38:34] | Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Edwards did. | 是谢博德医生和爱德华兹医生给你做的手术 |
[38:36] | I fixed you last time. | 你上次手术是我做的 |
[38:38] | Right. | 哦对 |
[38:39] | I was such a bitch to you. | 我当时还一直冲你发脾气 |
[38:43] | That was a long time ago. | 那都是很久以前的事了 |
[38:45] | You’re all grown up now. | 你现在都长大了 |
[38:46] | Yeah. You are, too. | 是啊 你也一样 |
[38:49] | I don’t get lost around here anymore. | 我在这里也不会迷路了 |
[38:53] | Dr. Shepherd fixed me? | 是谢博德医生给我做的手术 |
[38:56] | She did. | 是啊 |
[38:57] | She’s very good. | 她很厉害 |
[39:00] | What happened to guy Dr. Shepherd? | 那个男的谢博德医生去哪儿了 |
[39:05] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:09] | You take care, okay? | 你自己保重 好吗 |
[39:11] | Take care of that brain. | 保护好你的大脑 |
[39:50] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[39:58] | We’re not starting something new. | 我们不是要开启新的篇章 |
[39:59] | I don’t accept that. | 我不吃那一套 |
[40:02] | If it were new, I wouldn’t have your boot. | 如果真是新篇章 我也不会拿着你的靴子 |
[40:07] | Now, if you want to start over, | 如果你想重新开始 |
[40:10] | forget all that, start fresh, | 忘记一切 重新开始 |
[40:13] | if that’s easier for you, then we can do that, too. | 如果那样对你来说更简单 我们可以尝试 |
[40:15] | However you want to do it. But let’s — let’s do it. | 无论你想怎样做 但是 我们要一起 |
[40:21] | Just like new? | 就像新的一样 |
[40:24] | Yep. Square one. | 嗯 从零开始 |
[40:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:53] | I barely know you. | 我都不怎么认识你 |
[40:54] | At least ask me out on a date first. | 至少得先约我出去约会吧 |
[41:00] | We can start over. Every day. | 我们每一天都可以重新开始 |
[41:04] | We get second chances… | 我们有许多重来的机会 |
[41:05] | Just be prepared. She may look a little — | 做好准备 她可能看起来会有些… |
[41:08] | I know. | 我明白 |
[41:09] | I mean, I haven’t seen her in six years. | 我已经六年没见过她了 |
[41:11] | …to become who we always wanted to be. | 成为我们想要成为的人 |
[41:14] | We can leave our past behind. | 我们可以抛下过往 |
[41:16] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[41:18] | Or we can learn from it. | 或者也可以从中学习 |
[41:22] | And honor it. | 珍惜过去 |
[41:28] | Hi, David. | 嗨 大卫 |
[41:58] | We can decide it’s never too late to change. | 我们可以决定 我们永远来得及改变 |
[42:02] | These people don’t have that chance. | 但这些人已经没有机会了 |
[42:05] | They left it to you. | 他们把机会留给了你们 |
[42:07] | They let you learn from them. | 他们让你们从中学习 |
[42:10] | So let’s say thank you. | 所以让我们一起感谢他们 |
[42:14] | And not screw it up. | 不要搞砸这次机会 |