时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Webber has singled you out? – Yeah, anointed me. | -韦伯挑你跟他 -是的 我是幸运儿 |
[00:05] | – He knows about us. – Oh, I’m so screwed! | -他知道我们的事了 -我完蛋了 |
[00:08] | – Maggie, I told him you were a wildcat. – What?! | -麦琪 我跟他说你是个狂野小猫 -什么 |
[00:10] | Blake should be in our surgery. | 应该让布莱克参加手术 |
[00:11] | – Callie, stop. – No, I am sorry, but I can’t just stand here and — | -凯莉 别说了 -不行 抱歉 但我无法袖手旁观 |
[00:14] | You’re embarrassing me! | 你让我很难堪 |
[00:15] | Stay out of it. | 别插手了 |
[00:17] | If you want to start over, let’s do it. | 如果你想重新来过 那就开始吧 |
[00:19] | Just like new? | 全新的开始 |
[00:20] | Square one. | 从头再来 |
[00:23] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[00:24] | I barely know you. | 我和你熟啊 |
[00:24] | At least ask me out on a date first. | 先约哥出去再亲过来 |
[00:27] | Did Arizona tell you — | 是亚利桑那告诉你的吗 |
[00:28] | I work in peds. I figured it out. | 哥是干儿科的 一看就知道了 |
[00:30] | – How far along are you? – Nine weeks. | -你怀孕多久了 -9周 |
[00:32] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[00:32] | Not yet. | 还没告诉他 |
[00:34] | Behold. | 看啊 |
[00:34] | Everything the light touches is yours. | 这光所及的一切都是属于你的 |
[00:37] | Congratulations… Chief. | 恭喜你 主任 |
[00:41] | Meredith, you got really good at being alone. | 梅瑞狄斯 你真的非常善于独处 |
[00:43] | Are you saying I can’t be alone anymore? | 你是说 我不能再一个人了吗 |
[00:45] | No, I think you can. | 不是 我认为你完全可以一个人 |
[00:47] | I just don’t think you want to be. | 不过我觉得是你不想一个人 |
[00:57] | Back in med school, | 在医学院时 |
[00:59] | I knew a guy who spent his weekends as a magician | 我认识一个人 他利用周末 |
[01:01] | for children’s birthday parties. | 去儿童生日派对做魔术师 |
[01:03] | Okay, this is only a dry-run, and it’s the first of many. | 好了 这只是试验 万里长征第一步 |
[01:07] | Won’t be perfect, but once we start, | 也许结果不完美 可一旦开始 |
[01:09] | I don’t want to stop until we get to the other side. | 我就会一直试到成功为止 |
[01:11] | – Agreed? – Okay. | -同意吗 -好的 |
[01:14] | – Let’s go. – Yep. | -开始吧 -好 |
[01:16] | It makes a weird kind of sense. | 这是种古怪的感觉 |
[01:18] | If you plan on sawing a person in half, | 如果你打算把人锯成两段 |
[01:20] | you’re going to need to practice. | 你也需要练习 |
[01:25] | When you take the stage and all eyes are on you, | 当你站在台上万众瞩目之时 |
[01:28] | you don’t want the audience to see you sweat. | 你也不想让观众看你紧张得出汗的样子 |
[01:30] | Three days ago, I received a call | 三天前 我接到一位同事的电话 |
[01:31] | from a colleague at Bauer Medical, | 他在鲍尔医院工作 |
[01:33] | a military facility just outside of Seattle. | 这家部队医院不在西雅图市区 |
[01:36] | A consult was requested for a 35-year-old male patient | 我们得给一位35岁男性做会诊 |
[01:40] | with an osteosarcoma of the left pelvis, | 他的左侧骨盆 腰脊椎骨及骶骨上 |
[01:42] | lumbar spine, and sacrum. | 均生长骨肉瘤 |
[01:44] | You only want them to see the magic. | 你只想让他们见证奇迹 |
[01:47] | Seconded. | 确实 |
[01:48] | Traditionally, a tumor like this | 通常 像这样的肿瘤 |
[01:49] | would be approached with aggressive chemoradiation | 会采取强效放化疗手段治疗 |
[01:52] | that would give him a few years to live, at most. | 而病人最多也就能多活几年 |
[01:55] | There’s got to be something better than that. | 一定能有更好的办法 |
[01:57] | Torres thought so, too. | 托瑞斯也这么想 |
[02:00] | She had a better idea. | 她有更好的治疗方案 |
[02:04] | Torres’ plan was to use the vascularized fibular grafts | 托瑞斯计划利用截肢腿部的腓骨血管 |
[02:07] | from the amputated leg | 将其嫁接到 |
[02:09] | to attach the right leg and pelvis | 中线脊椎 用以连接 |
[02:10] | to the spine at the midline. | 右腿和骨盆 |
[02:15] | This would provide axial stability and, potentially… | 这能提供轴线上的稳定性 还可能 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:22] | …the ability to walk. | 让病人之后能恢复行走 |
[02:24] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[02:25] | – Impressive? – …insane. | -叹为观止 -疯了 |
[02:29] | I mean, I mean that in the best way. | 我是表示惊叹拜服 |
[02:33] | What did we just do? | 我们刚刚做了什么 |
[02:36] | A miracle. | 创造奇迹 |
[02:49] | It’s a solid plan, Torres. You should be proud. | 这个方案很稳妥 托瑞斯 你该感到骄傲 |
[02:52] | I am. But we still have a few days left, | 是啊 但离手术还有几天 |
[02:54] | so I’d like to run through it twice tomorrow, | 我想明天再预演一遍 |
[02:56] | see if we can get our time down. | 看能不能把时间压缩一下 |
[02:58] | Right. But first, sleep. | 好的 但首先 你得睡好 |
[02:59] | Yeah, all the sleep I can carry. | 是啊 能睡就睡 |
[03:01] | Folks, hang on. We have a problem. | 大家等等 有个问题 |
[03:02] | Colonel Miller just called from Bauer Medical. | 鲍尔的米勒上校刚打来电话 |
[03:05] | Our patient just took a fall and has fractured his pelvis. | 我们的病人摔了一下 骨盆骨折 |
[03:08] | – What? – Our timeline has changed. | -什么 -我们的时间线要改变了 |
[03:10] | His fractured pelvis has compromised blood flow | 他骨盆骨折减缓了我们打算抢救的 |
[03:12] | to the leg we need to salvage. | 那条腿的血流量 |
[03:14] | Our window’s closing. | 希望之窗马上要关闭了 |
[03:16] | If we wait, there won’t be anything left | 如果继续等下去 就没办法做 |
[03:17] | to use in the reconstruction. | 重建手术了 |
[03:18] | – Okay, well, when do they want to do it? – Tonight. | -好吧 他们想什么时候手术 -今晚 |
[03:24] | I…would’ve liked another run-through. | 我想再预演一次 |
[03:27] | – Okay, when — when — when can he come? – He’s not. | -好吧 他什么时候能到医院 -他来不了 |
[03:29] | After the fall, the patient’s not stable enough to move. | 摔伤后 病人病情不够稳定 不能移动 |
[03:31] | – We have to go to him. – It’s an away game. | -我们要过去做手术 -不是主场作战啊 |
[03:33] | It’s an away game. | 不是主场 |
[03:35] | It’s not even fair. | 这不公平 |
[03:37] | I mean, no one else got a chance to volunteer to go. | 都没机会自愿前往啊 |
[03:39] | What can I say? I’m good at ortho, | 让我说什么好呢 我擅长 矫形 |
[03:41] | I’m good at plastics — I’m a switch hitter. | 也擅长整形 就像能左右开弓的击球手 |
[03:43] | I’m an integral part of the team. | 我是小组不可或缺的一员 |
[03:45] | Wilson did the only trial run. | 威尔逊参与了唯一一次试验 |
[03:46] | Of course I would rather take you. | 我当然想要带你去 |
[03:48] | I’m kind of stuck here. | 我也是没办法嘛 |
[03:51] | Whatever. I still get to go. | 无论如何 我还是能去 |
[03:52] | Now, listen, about Bauer. | 听着 关于鲍尔医院 |
[03:54] | – Bye! – Military hospitals | -再见 -部队医院中 |
[03:55] | are a mix of civilian and military doctors | 平民与军医混杂 |
[03:57] | with a very strict idea about hierarchy. | 等级制度十分严明 |
[03:59] | Okay, Hunt, I get it. These are your people. | 好了 亨特 我知道 我们都是你的人 |
[04:01] | We’ll do you proud. | 我们会让你骄傲的 |
[04:04] | Take me with you. | 带我去吧 |
[04:05] | I thought you didn’t want me messing in your career. | 我以为你不想让我插手你的事业 |
[04:07] | Maybe just this once. This surgery’s gonna be amazing. | 也许就这一次例外 这手术绝对会很精彩 |
[04:10] | Sorry, Blake. No special treatment. | 抱歉 布莱克 没有特殊照顾 |
[04:12] | Same thing I tell my husband. | 我也是这么告诉我丈夫的 |
[04:14] | Hunt! We got incoming. | 亨特 有病人入院 |
[04:15] | Be right there. Good luck! | 马上就来 祝你们好运 |
[04:24] | You know Curt Morgan? The neuro-ophthalmologist? | 你认识柯特·摩根吗 那个神经眼科医生 |
[04:28] | I do, yeah. He’s a nice guy. | 知道 他是个好人 |
[04:30] | He is a nice guy. | 他人确实不错 |
[04:31] | And he was asking about you. | 他还问起你来着 |
[04:36] | – Bailey. – I’m just saying he was asking. | -贝利 -我只是说他问起你 |
[04:38] | Who was asking about what? | 谁问起什么了 |
[04:39] | Curt Morgan was asking about Dr. Grey. | 柯特·摩根问起格蕾医生 |
[04:41] | – Wilson. – Oh, Curt. Yeah, he’s great. | -威尔逊 -柯特啊 他人很好的 |
[04:43] | We play ball with him on Wednesday nights. | 我们每周三晚上和他打球 |
[04:45] | Okay, what about we stop talking about Curt Morgan | 行了 别再聊柯特·摩根了 我们还是 |
[04:47] | and focus on what we have to do? | 集中精神想想手术吧 |
[04:49] | Or we could talk about the fact that he’s tall and handsome, | 或者我们可以聊聊其实他又高又帅 |
[04:52] | divorced, funny, doesn’t have kids…handsome. | 离异 风趣 无孩 而且很帅 |
[04:55] | You said handsome twice. | 帅你说了两遍 |
[04:56] | That wasn’t an accident. | 我是故意强调的 |
[05:03] | Hey, remember, we’re guests here. | 记住我们是来客串的 |
[05:04] | Hunt wants us on our best behavior. | 亨特想让我们好好表现 |
[05:06] | I’ve spent a lot of time working with the military. | 我和部队的人共事了很久 |
[05:08] | If we’re respectful and do our jobs, | 如果我们尊重他们 做好自己的事 |
[05:09] | we won’t ruffle any feathers. | 不会起什么冲突 |
[05:11] | – Dr. Bailey. – Colonel Miller. | -贝利医生 -米勒上校 |
[05:13] | So nice to finally put a face with the voice. | 通话多次终于和您见面了 幸会 |
[05:16] | Likewise. This is Captain Vaughn. | 我也是 这位是沃恩上尉 |
[05:18] | She’s here to help make sure you have everything you — | 她会给你们提供所需要的一切 |
[05:20] | Colonel, what the hell? | 上校 怎么回事 |
[05:23] | Dr. Bailey, this is Major Thorpe. He’s Cars– | 贝利医生 这位是索普少校 他是卡森的 |
[05:25] | I’m Sergeant Carson’s surgeon. | 我是卡森中士的外科医生 |
[05:28] | And you are… the “Dream Team”? | 你们这些人就是 所谓的”梦之队” |
[05:32] | You can’t just make decisions for my patient. | 你们不能替我的病人做决定 |
[05:34] | We’re not here to step on toes, Doctor. | 我们来这里不是想越俎代庖 医生 |
[05:36] | You’re here to make my patient a guinea pig. | 你们是想拿我病人做实验呢 |
[05:39] | How about we take a step back? | 我们已经很让步了 |
[05:40] | How about you take 10 steps back, through that door, | 我看你们直接走吧 |
[05:43] | – because no one’s touching my patient! – Thorpe — | -没人能碰我的病人 -索普 |
[05:45] | Sir, I understand that you want what’s best for your patient. | 先生 我理解你是为病人着想 |
[05:49] | Is the surgery new and risky? | 这种手术确实是没人做过 并且有风险 |
[05:52] | Yes, it is. But if it works — | 我们不否认 但如果成功的话 |
[05:54] | Oh, it’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[05:55] | Major Thorpe, your chief asked for our help | 索普少校 你们的院长请求我们帮助 |
[05:57] | because he knows we’re the best. | 因为他知道我们是最棒的 |
[05:58] | Now, you called us the Dream Team, | 现在 你把我们叫做”梦之队” |
[05:59] | and that’s exactly what we are. | 我们确实当得起这称呼 |
[06:01] | We are miracle workers. | 我们是奇迹创造者 |
[06:02] | Now, the sooner you recognize that, | 你越早意识到这一点 |
[06:04] | the sooner we can get to the business of saving a life, | 我们能越快挽救你病人的生命 |
[06:07] | which is all any of us are here to do, yourself included. | 这也是在场所有人 包括你在此的目的 |
[06:12] | If you’ll all follow me. | 请大家跟我来 |
[06:17] | I think you may have ruffled some feathers. | 我觉得你跟他们起了点冲突 |
[06:19] | “Miracle workers”? | “奇迹创造者” |
[06:20] | You think maybe you overdid that? | 你是不是有点夸张了 |
[06:21] | We’ve practiced once, Torres — once. | 我们只试验过一次 托瑞斯 就一次 |
[06:23] | I might’ve gotten a little carried away. | 我可能有点过于激动了 |
[06:24] | – A little? – We’re so screwed. | -只是有点吗 -我们完了 |
[06:45] | Karev wants me in the E.R. | 克莱夫让我去急诊室 |
[06:47] | Look, I’m on call all night, | 我今晚值班 |
[06:50] | but if it’s slow, I mean, | 如果有事耽搁了 |
[06:51] | I could meet you back here in a couple hours. | 我可以两小时后在这里和你见面 |
[06:53] | Sounds tempting. | 听上去很吸引人 |
[06:59] | Oh, Pierce, there you are. | 皮尔斯 你在这里啊 |
[07:01] | Yes, Riggs, here I am. | 是的 里格斯 我在 |
[07:03] | Wanted to see about getting you in | 想看能不能请你参加早上的 |
[07:04] | on an elective VATS in the morning. | 电视辅助胸腔镜手术 |
[07:06] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好啊 当然 |
[07:07] | That is a two-hander, so let’s do it. | 这手术需要两个人 来吧 |
[07:10] | I’ll put you down for 9:30, yeah? | 我给你写上九点半 可以吗 |
[07:14] | Cool. Cheers. | 好 多谢啦 |
[07:18] | That was close. | 吓死我了 |
[07:19] | Are we still doing this? | 我们还要这么做吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. Because it’s a secret, | 对啊 因为这是秘密 |
[07:23] | and that’s what you do with secrets — you keep them secret. | 是秘密就应该保密 |
[07:25] | Yeah, but what’s the point? | 我知道 但这么做有啥意义 |
[07:26] | Look, your sisters know, Webber knows. | 你的姐妹们跟韦伯都知道了 |
[07:29] | I-It’s getting a little old, honestly, okay? | 说实话 这种做法太老气了 |
[07:31] | And — And I got to get out of here. | 而且我得赶紧走了 |
[07:32] | Karev’s paged me three times already. | 克莱夫已经呼叫我三次了 |
[07:37] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[07:38] | Clear the way! | 别挡路 |
[07:41] | DeLuca, where the hell have you been? | 德卢卡 你到底去哪了 |
[07:42] | Grab me some Kerlix. | 给我拿点纱布 |
[07:43] | Lisa. Have you seen Lisa? She’s our captain. | 丽萨 你们看见她了吗 她是队长 |
[07:46] | Let me guess. Ponytail, hair bow? | 让我猜猜 马尾辫蝴蝶结那个 |
[07:48] | God, she’s gonna be so mad. | 天哪 她会气死的 |
[07:49] | We didn’t stick the final pose, and it wasn’t even that hard. | 我们没能完成最后动作 它并不难 |
[07:52] | It was just a 13-person synchronized Liberty Twist. | 就是个13人同步自由旋转 |
[07:55] | 13, wow. | 13个人 不错啊 |
[07:56] | Pulse is over 130. | 脉搏超过130 |
[07:57] | Get an EKG and a metabolic panel and add a tox. | 去做心电图 代谢功能检查和毒理检验 |
[08:00] | Nobody was listening to each other. | 大家谁都不听谁的 |
[08:02] | Danielle hit her trick too soon, | 丹妮尔的动作完成太早 |
[08:03] | so everyone else had to match, and — | 然后所有人都得调整 然后… |
[08:05] | All right, just try to calm down a little, okay? | 你冷静一下 好吗 |
[08:06] | Are you kidding? We were in the final round! | 你开玩笑吗 我们都到最后一轮了 |
[08:09] | We were about to qualify for Nationals! | 马上就要晋级全国赛了 |
[08:12] | Slight tenderness to the abdomen, | 腹部有轻微敏感 |
[08:13] | but I want to do an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. | 但我还是想做个超声检查 确保没问题 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God. Dani, are you okay?! | 天哪 丹妮 你没事吧 |
[08:17] | Everything hurts. | 全身都疼 |
[08:19] | I can’t believe this. I ca– | 我简直不能相信 我… |
[08:21] | – I ca– – Hey, Maxine, are you a little dizzy? | -我… -玛克辛 你是不是有点头晕 |
[08:23] | – Maxine? – I am. | -玛克辛 -是有点 |
[08:26] | My life is over. | 我的人生完蛋了 |
[08:32] | Page neuro. | 呼叫神经科 |
[08:33] | No telling how hard she hit her head when she fell. | 无法判断她头部摔下来时伤的多重 |
[08:35] | Her B.P.’s through the roof. | 她血压高得不行了 |
[08:40] | And you understand the risks of the surgery | 你明白我们所讨论的 |
[08:42] | that we’re talking about? | 这台手术的风险吧 |
[08:44] | I’ve explained the risk in detail. | 我已经把风险都详细说明了 |
[08:46] | Yeah, he won’t shut up about the risk. | 对 他一直不停地强调风险 |
[08:48] | He’s explained the benefits, too, I hope. | 我希望他也说明好处了 |
[08:50] | And keep in mind, with some aggressive chemo and radiation, | 要记住 通过高强度的化疗和辐射 |
[08:53] | you’ve got a chance at a couple of good years. | 你有很大可能可以过几年好日子 |
[08:56] | And with our approach, you have a shot at a full life, many — | 用我们的方法 你可能会有完整的一生 |
[08:58] | Brian, you’re sick. | 布莱恩 你生病了 |
[09:00] | I’m not convinced you can withstand this kind of surgery. | 我不确信你受得了这种手术 |
[09:04] | You roll the dice on this one, | 你这是在扔骰子 |
[09:06] | we could lose you on the table tonight. | 今晚的手术兴许你就撑不下去了 |
[09:11] | Listen, I’ve spent five tours of duty, all around the world. | 我在世界范围内服役过五次 |
[09:16] | I missed the births of both my girls. | 我错过了我两个女儿的出生 |
[09:18] | I have another one on the way. | 我还有一个孩子快要出生了 |
[09:21] | I want the life I’ve been missing. | 我想要回我失去的人生 |
[09:26] | If you can give me that… | 如果你们可以给我这个 |
[09:28] | well, I’m all-in. | 我完全同意 |
[09:34] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[09:34] | We’re a go. | 可以手术了 |
[09:37] | Your work better be as good as your talk. | 你们的能力最好跟你们说的一样好 |
[09:38] | Dr. Thorpe, we’ll see you in the O.R. | 索普医生 我们在手术室见 |
[09:40] | Let’s not waste any more time. | 现在就别浪费时间了 |
[09:41] | We need to get to the O.R., and Dr. Avery needs to be shown | 我们需要去手术室 你们要带艾弗里 |
[09:44] | where he can set up for the bone-graft harvest. | 去一个他可以进行获取移植骨骼的地方 |
[09:46] | Yep. | 对 |
[09:48] | We’re really doing this? | 我们真的要这么做了 |
[09:50] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[09:58] | Okay. Okay, this’ll work. | 好吧 这就可以了 |
[10:02] | I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你觉得可以 |
[10:03] | Do you see everything you need? | 这里有你需要的东西吗 |
[10:05] | Uh, you know, I need a bovie in here, please. | 我需要一个电烧灼器 |
[10:06] | I’ll grab it if you let me watch. | 你让我看 我就给你拿过来 |
[10:09] | The bone-graft retrieval. | 获取移植骨骼 |
[10:11] | Sorry, we’re a military hospital. | 抱歉 我们是个军队医院 |
[10:13] | I-I see mostly trauma-related patch-up jobs. | 多数都是与创伤有关的伤口修补 |
[10:16] | You have a reputation for a much more refined approach. | 您精妙的手法让您名声在外 |
[10:19] | My reputation? I have a reputation? | 我的名声 我还有名声 |
[10:22] | I Googled you. | 我谷歌了你 |
[10:23] | I mean, I Googled all of you. | 我是说 我谷歌了你们所有人 |
[10:25] | Everyone’s really excited about the surgery. | 大家都对这个手术感到很激动 |
[10:27] | We don’t get a lot of chances | 我们很少有机会 |
[10:28] | to see someone with your level of expertise. | 能见到有您这种专业水平的人 |
[10:32] | Um, you know what? Yeah. Sure. | 好好好 |
[10:34] | You can watch. | 你可以看 |
[10:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | I’ll be right back with that bovie. | 我去拿电灼烧器 马上回来 |
[10:41] | Could she flirt any harder? | 她调情的意思能再明显一点吗 |
[10:44] | What? Nobody’s flirting with anybody. | 什么 没人在调情啊 |
[10:45] | Oh, come on. “I Googled you”? | 拜托 “我谷歌了你” |
[10:47] | She was totally flirting. So were you. | 她完全是在跟你调情 你也是 |
[10:50] | I was not! What did I even say? | 我没有 我说什么了 |
[10:52] | You didn’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[10:53] | All of this…is a flirt. | 所有这一切就是调情 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna need you to be still. | 我需要你别乱动 |
[11:03] | I mean, she barely even looks hurt | 她看起来基本上都没受伤 |
[11:06] | when my face is split open. | 但我的脸却摔成两半了 |
[11:08] | Maxine screwed us. | 玛克辛毁了我们 |
[11:10] | Danielle’s the one who threw us off. | 是丹妮尔让我们摔下来的 |
[11:12] | She didn’t put her weight in her heel | 她没把自身重量放在脚后跟上 |
[11:13] | when she knows she has to — Ow. | 但是她明知道她必须 啊… |
[11:15] | What? Are you trying to break it more? | 干吗 你还想要再多弄断几根 |
[11:17] | I am so over them. | 我真是受够了他们 |
[11:19] | We have worked too hard and sacrificed too much | 我们努力了这么久 牺牲了这么多 |
[11:21] | to let Maxine and Dani humiliate us like that. | 最后却让玛克辛和丹妮像这样羞辱我们 |
[11:25] | They are out. | 她们出局了 |
[11:27] | – Down. – Done. Hashtag that. | -完蛋了 -结束了# |
[11:31] | That girl is the reason I hated high school. | 这女生就是我讨厌高中的原因 |
[11:34] | What a power trip. | 赤裸裸的炫耀权利啊 |
[11:35] | She can’t just kick somebody off the team. | 她不能就这么从队里把人踢走 |
[11:37] | Are you kidding me? She’s the power center here. | 你跟我开玩笑吗 她是权利的中心 |
[11:38] | She’s cheer captain and squad leader. | 她是拉拉队长和小组队长 |
[11:42] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么区别 |
[11:45] | You see the way they all look at her. | 你看她们看她的方式 |
[11:47] | She’s the top of the social food chain. | 她处在食物链的最顶端 |
[11:48] | She calls all the shots, decides who’s in, who’s out. | 所有的决定都由她来做 谁进谁出 |
[11:51] | She says jump, they ask, “Off which bridge?” | 她说跳 她们就会问 “往哪座桥下跳” |
[11:53] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause I was squad leader. | 因为我曾经也是小组队长 |
[11:59] | It was exhausting. | 很累的 |
[12:01] | You were the reason I hated high school. | 你就是我讨厌高中的原因 |
[12:03] | I actually loved high school. | 我其实挺喜欢高中的 |
[12:04] | I bet. Everybody loved high school in the ’50s. | 我猜也是 50年代人人都喜欢高中 |
[12:06] | Yep. I will send someone right up. That was Psych. | 好的 我马上派人过去 精神病区 |
[12:09] | Uh, one of their patients needs a surgical consult. | 他们的一个病人需要外科会诊 |
[12:11] | – Oh, dibs! – Me, please! | -让我去 -选我 |
[12:12] | Come on. Shoot for it. | 来吧 剪刀石头布 |
[12:14] | Warren, head up to Psych | 沃伦 去神经病区 |
[12:15] | – and bring Spencer with you. – Yes! | -带着斯宾塞 -好 |
[12:16] | – What the hell?! – I’m on it. | -搞什么啊 -我这就去 |
[12:22] | Maybe we could intubate them. | 或许我们可以给她们插管 |
[12:25] | They would be so, so quiet. | 那她们就彻底安静了 |
[12:28] | Maxine, can you touch your nose for me? | 玛克辛 你能摸一下你的鼻子吗 |
[12:30] | Are they talking about me? Lisa and Chelsea? | 她们是在讨论我吗 丽萨和切尔西 |
[12:33] | I know they are. They’re always talking about someone. | 肯定是 她们总是在讨论别人 |
[12:36] | Other hand, please. | 换另一只手摸一下 |
[12:37] | I’ve been trying so hard | 我一直都很努力的 |
[12:38] | just to make the team a team, you know? | 让整个队伍凝聚在一起 |
[12:40] | Maxine, you’re working yourself up again. | 玛克辛 你又激动了 |
[12:42] | Take some deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[12:43] | You can’t advance in cheer if you don’t trust each other. | 如果无法信任彼此 拉拉队没法进步 |
[12:45] | Balance and trust, that’s the foundation — | 平衡和信任 这是基础 |
[12:47] | I keep telling them. | 我一直跟她们说 |
[12:48] | So maybe I’m a little bitchy about it. | 或许我确实有点八婆了 |
[12:49] | So? It’s not like Lisa isn’t bitchy every single day of her life. | 那又怎样 就好像丽萨不是每天都在八婆一样 |
[12:53] | Wow, that was all one breath. | 这真是一口气就说下来了 |
[12:56] | Your neuro exam is clear. | 你的神经检查没问题 |
[12:57] | I’d like to get a head CT just to be safe. | 我还是建议做个头部CT以防万一 |
[13:01] | I just wanted us to win. | 我只想让我们获胜 |
[13:04] | What’s so bad about that? | 这有什么错的 |
[13:05] | For starters, you’re 17 with the BP of a 50-year-old. | 首先 你17岁却有50岁的血压水平 |
[13:08] | Nothing too good about that. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[13:11] | Never been up to Psych before. | 从来没来过神经病区 |
[13:12] | To be clear, I didn’t actually go to school in the ’50s. | 我其实并不是50年代去上学的 |
[13:14] | It’s dark up here. | 这上面这么黑 |
[13:16] | Smells weird. | 闻起来挺奇怪的 |
[13:17] | I mean, I know I’m older, but I’m not old. | 我知道我年龄大 但我不老啊 |
[13:19] | Patients keep screaming. | 病人还一直尖叫 |
[13:22] | Patients keep screaming. | 病人一直尖叫 |
[13:26] | Dr. Siegel, right? | 西格尔医生 对吗 |
[13:28] | You called for an abdominal consult? | 你打电话说要腹部会诊 |
[13:29] | Yeah, right here. | 对 就在这 |
[13:30] | I was doing his intake, | 我在喂他服药 |
[13:31] | and he just started clutching his stomach. | 他就突然抓着自己肚子 |
[13:32] | Sir? Sir? Can you hear me? | 先生 你能听到我吗 |
[13:35] | He’s non-communicative. | 他不能说话 |
[13:35] | Pulse is 130 and thready. I-I think he’s — | 脉搏130且微弱 我觉得他… |
[13:38] | Yep. He’s crashing. | 对 他不行了 |
[13:39] | Should we take him out of here? | 我们是不是应该把他带走 |
[13:42] | I can’t get a pressure. | 我读不出血压 |
[13:47] | Yeah, he’s bleeding into his belly from a triple-A. | 他腹部因为腹主动脉瘤出血 |
[13:48] | We need to get him into the O.R. | 我们得带他去手术室 |
[13:50] | I think I lost his pulse. | 我想我摸不到脉搏了 |
[13:52] | He’s not gonna make it to surgery. | 他撑不到做手术了 |
[13:53] | I’m just gonna have to open him up right here. | 我要在这里给他开胸 |
[13:55] | Oh, that’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[13:56] | I need a thoracotomy tray, a crash cart, and blood | 我需要开胸手术托盘 急救车 血液 |
[13:58] | and a scalpel — now. | 还有手术刀 现在就要 |
[14:03] | Th–There’s nothing here! There’s no — | 这里什么也没有 什么也没有 |
[14:05] | This is the Psych ward. There’s nothing sharp here. | 这里是精神病病房 没有任何尖锐的物体 |
[14:08] | There’s nothing sharp here! | 这里没有任何尖锐的物体 |
[14:08] | It’s not allowed. | 尖锐物体不允许出现在这里 |
[14:10] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这是在耍我吧 |
[14:11] | Look, go find me something I can cut with! | 听着 去找一些能用来切割的的物体 |
[14:12] | You don’t think maybe we should wait for an attending? | 你不觉得或许我们应该等主治医来了再说吗 |
[14:14] | Wait. You’re not an attending? | 等一下 你不是主治医 |
[14:15] | Spencer, get me a scalpel now! | 斯宾塞 给我找一把手术刀 现在就去 |
[14:17] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[14:21] | I’m not feeling good about this, Torres. | 对这场手术我有种不好的预感 托瑞斯 |
[14:23] | Nothing like walking into a surgery | 有不好的预感还要进手术室 |
[14:24] | where I’m not feeling good. | 这样最糟糕不过了 |
[14:26] | You feeling good, Grey? | 你感觉好吗 格蕾 |
[14:27] | We practiced it once. | 我们只练习过一次 |
[14:28] | We’re about to pull an all-nighter. | 现在要真枪实弹地来一次 |
[14:29] | Sure. Feeling great. | 当然了 感觉”好”极了 |
[14:30] | Everything’s gonna be fine, you guys. | 大伙儿 会一切顺利的 |
[14:32] | We just have to be squirrels about this. | 我们只需要做一次松鼠 |
[14:33] | Couldn’t have heard you correctly there. | 我在那边听得不太明白 |
[14:35] | Oh, you know, squirrels — | 你知道的 松鼠嘛 |
[14:36] | they store nuts for the winter, right? | 它们为了过冬要储藏坚果 是吧 |
[14:38] | But they don’t do it all at once. | 但这件事不是一次性完成的 |
[14:39] | They do it one nut at a time. | 它们一次只会藏好一颗坚果 |
[14:41] | Everyone has their part to play, | 每一只松鼠都有自己的任务 |
[14:42] | so everyone just needs to handle their own nut. | 所以大家只需要处理好自己的坚果就好了 |
[14:44] | We do that, we get all the nuts. | 如果我们也那样做 就会得到想要的结果 |
[14:46] | – Makes sense. – Does it, though? | -很合理 -真的吗 |
[14:47] | All right, if we’re doing this, | 好吧 如果我们真要做这个手术 |
[14:48] | let’s not waste any more time. | 就别浪费更多的时间了 |
[14:49] | Yeah, uh, Thorpe, can you give us one minute? | 索普 你能给我们一点时间吗 |
[14:50] | I need to confer with my team. | 有些事我要跟我的团队商议一下 |
[14:59] | Dr. Bailey, are we conferring? | 贝利医生 我们是在商议吗 |
[15:00] | We’re praying. Torres is right. | 我们在祈祷 托瑞斯说得对 |
[15:03] | We’ll be fine if we each just do our part. | 只要我们各尽其责 我们就能把手术完成 |
[15:06] | Figure it doesn’t hurt to ask God to do his. | 让上帝也尽到他的职责应该没什么坏处 |
[15:14] | Callie, how long do we stand here doing this? | 凯丽 我们要站这里祈祷多长时间 |
[15:16] | I don’t know. How should I know? | 我不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[15:17] | You pray and stuff. | 你平时也祈祷的 |
[15:18] | I mean, what’s she looking for? | 我是说 她在寻找什么吗 |
[15:19] | Some kind of sign or something. | 某种迹象 还是别的什么 |
[15:20] | If I was, I sure wouldn’t hear it | 如果我真的在找 有你们在说话 |
[15:22] | over the two of you. | 我也会听不到它的声音的 |
[15:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:24] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[15:36] | You told Karev? | 你告诉克莱夫了 |
[15:38] | You told Karev about your baby situation | 你竟然把孩子的事告诉克莱夫 |
[15:41] | and you haven’t even told Jackson? | 却没有告诉杰克森 |
[15:42] | I didn’t tell Karev anything. | 我什么也没跟克莱夫说 |
[15:45] | He figured it out. | 他自己猜出来的 |
[15:46] | It’s like he could smell it on me or something. | 好像他可以闻到我身上有某种气味似的 |
[15:48] | You can do that if you spend enough time in peds. | 在儿科待久了你也能做到 |
[15:50] | Pregnant ladies have a smell. | 孕妇是有种特别的气味 |
[15:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:53] | Oh, calm down. I’m just kidding. | 淡定 我开玩笑的 |
[15:54] | How many more people have to find out about this | 还需要有多少人知道这件事 |
[15:55] | – before you tell — – Find out about what? | -你才会告诉… -知道什么事 |
[16:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:01] | You two have a secret. | 你们两个有秘密 |
[16:04] | – No, we don’t. – What is it? | -没有啊 -是什么 |
[16:05] | Did you find out about DeLuca? Come on. | 你们发现德卢卡的事了吗 快说 |
[16:08] | Robbins, you have hospital gossip. | 罗宾斯 你知道所有医院里的八卦 |
[16:10] | You’re gonna hold out on me? | 跟我你还要保守秘密吗 |
[16:12] | Spill. | 快说吧 |
[16:12] | No, there’s nothing to tell. | 不 没什么要说的 |
[16:14] | Sorry. I need a crash cart, a thoracotomy tray, | 抱歉 我需要急救车 开胸手术托盘 |
[16:16] | – and, um — -Spencer. | -还有… -斯宾塞 |
[16:18] | D-Do you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I-I need you. | 是的 我需要你 |
[16:23] | Where the hell is Mitchell? | 米切尔到底去哪儿了 |
[16:25] | I think you should call it. H-He’s been down a long time. | 我觉得你还是宣布死亡时间吧 他已经昏迷好长时间了 |
[16:27] | Shut up. Just shut up, please. | 闭嘴 拜托你闭嘴吧 |
[16:30] | I think I got a faint pulse. | 我觉得我找到了一点微弱的脉搏 |
[16:32] | I think that’s your pulse you’re feeling. | 我觉得那是你自己的脉搏 |
[16:34] | I got to open him up now. If I don’t, he’s dead. | 我得给他开胸 不开的话 他就会死的 |
[16:36] | Again, I’m not gonna allow you | 再说一次 我不允许你在我的病房 |
[16:38] | to open up a man in my ward. | 给病人开胸 |
[16:39] | This is not an O.R. You are not an attending. | 这里不是手术室 你也不是主治医 |
[16:42] | W-What in the hell — | 你要做什么 |
[16:43] | No. No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[16:45] | Are — are you insane? | 你 你疯了吗 |
[16:46] | Dr. Siegel, this man is going to die. | 西格尔医生 这个男人要死了 |
[16:48] | You are way out of line here. | 你这是在胡作非为 |
[16:48] | And it will be your fault, | 请不要逼我跟你动手 |
[16:50] | so please, don’t make me put my hands on you. | 真的动起手来 也是你的过错 |
[16:52] | Are you threatening me now? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[16:54] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不行不行 不行不行 |
[16:56] | Hey, I found Dr. Webber, and I go — | 我找到韦伯医生了 我还要 |
[16:57] | Okay! Too — Too late. | 好吧 已经太迟了 |
[16:59] | Warren, what are you doing? | 沃伦 你在干什么 |
[17:00] | Spencer, get over here. | 斯宾塞 过来 |
[17:03] | – Help me spread his ribs. – Spread his — | -把我帮他的肋骨撑开 -撑开他的… |
[17:05] | Reach in, push your fingers through his muscles. | 把手伸进去 让手指穿过他的肌肉 |
[17:09] | Harder! Come on! Do it! | 再用点力 快点 照我说的做 |
[17:10] | Warren! | 沃伦 |
[17:13] | I got it. I got his aorta in my hand. | 我已经握住了他的大动脉 |
[17:15] | Yeah, I got a pulse. | 是的 有脉搏了 |
[17:17] | Dr. Webber, can, uh — can you get an O.R. For us? | 韦伯医生 你能给我们找一间手术室吗 |
[17:28] | Okay, Callie, we are good to go up here. | 好的 凯丽 我们这边都准备好了 |
[17:31] | All right. Okay, I just need to inspect the S.I. Joint, | 好的 我只需要检查一下骶髂关节 |
[17:34] | make sure we’re ready to amputate the left leg | 确定一下我们可以把左腿 |
[17:36] | with the hemipelvis. | 和半骨盆截下来 |
[17:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:40] | Margins are adequate, and the stasis is achieved. | 边缘还不错 已实现郁积状态 |
[17:43] | Landmarks are looking… | 标记的位置状态… |
[17:46] | good. | 也不错 |
[17:47] | Torres? | 托瑞斯 |
[17:49] | Looking good? | 状态还好 |
[17:49] | Yep. Yep, yep, yep. | 是啊是啊是啊 |
[17:51] | Just…want to be sure. ‘Cause once it’s off, it’s off. | 只是想确认一下 腿截下来就装不回去了 |
[17:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:56] | Bailey? This looks good, right? | 贝利 这里的状态还不错 是吧 |
[17:58] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[18:01] | It’s gonna have to come off one way or the other. | 无论以哪种方式 这条腿是要丢掉的 |
[18:03] | Yes, I know that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[18:04] | It’s just, after this, there’s really no turning back. | 不过 一旦截了这条腿 就没有回头路了 |
[18:06] | I mean, none, so… | 完全没有 所以… |
[18:07] | Torres… | 托瑞斯… |
[18:09] | be a squirrel. | 记得做松鼠的事情 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:15] | Oscillating saw, please. | 请给我摆式锯 |
[18:21] | Owen is completely serious about starting over. | 欧文对于重新开始这件事可能相当认真 |
[18:25] | He wants to take me on a date. | 他想带我出去约会 |
[18:26] | Like, a “date” date. | 是真的约会哦 |
[18:27] | Like, no sex, just dinner and a movie. | 不上床 只是吃饭看电影那种约会 |
[18:29] | Kind of into it. | 我还挺感兴趣的 |
[18:31] | DeLuca wants to take us public. | 德卢卡想把我们的关系公开 |
[18:35] | God, he wants to hold hands in the hallway or something. | 天啊 他想要在走廊里牵手什么的 |
[18:39] | I like holding hands. | 我喜欢牵手 |
[18:40] | W-What if we hold hands and make out? | 我们要是牵牵手 亲热一下会怎么样呢 |
[18:43] | When was the last time you made out with a guy | 你上一次只跟男人亲热 不发展到下一步 |
[18:45] | without it going any further than that? | 是什么时候的事 |
[18:46] | Why do we have to parade it around? | 为什么我们一定要到处显摆呢 |
[18:49] | You don’t, but what is the problem | 不是一定要的 但如果德卢卡想那么做的话 |
[18:50] | if DeLuca wants to. | 又有什么问题呢 |
[18:53] | It’s just you. | 只有你就没关系 |
[18:54] | This still with DeLuca? | 还在说德卢卡的事呢 |
[18:56] | Yes, “this still.” | 是啊 “还在说” |
[18:57] | I don’t even know what “this” is, | 我都没弄明白现在是什么情况 |
[18:59] | and I don’t need to figure it out in front of everyone else. | 我也不需要当着大家的面弄明白 |
[19:02] | How’s our cheerleader? | 我们的拉拉队员怎么样了 |
[19:03] | Well, there’s no sign of a bleed. | 没发现出血的迹象 |
[19:03] | It looks like a mild concussion. | 只是轻微的脑震荡而已 |
[19:05] | What if it ends? | 如果我们分手会怎样 |
[19:06] | Then I’m the woman who dated the pretty boy | 那我就是一个跟英俊小生约会又把 |
[19:08] | and it all fell apart. | 关系都搞砸的女人 |
[19:11] | We done here? | 你说完了吗 |
[19:11] | Who will take me seriously then? | 谁还会把我当回事啊 |
[19:13] | I’m — I’m supposed to take you seriously right now? | 我现在该不该把你当回事 |
[19:15] | I’m a very serious person! | 我可把自己当回事呢 |
[19:22] | Incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[19:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:25] | Just your technique, | 你精湛的手艺 |
[19:26] | the way you preserve the vessels. | 你把脉管取下来的手法 |
[19:28] | It’s really smooth. | 真的很娴熟 |
[19:33] | Sorry. I — | 抱歉 我… |
[19:35] | I have a patient I should check on. | 我要去检查一个病人的情况 |
[19:36] | But I’ll be back. | 但我还会回来的 |
[19:44] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[19:44] | – Nothing. – That wasn’t flirting. | -没什么 -那可不是调情 |
[19:46] | I mean, I know what flirting looks like. | 我知道什么才是调情 |
[19:48] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[19:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | How we doing with the harvest? | 采集进行得怎么样了 |
[19:53] | Oh, slow moving, | 进展缓慢 |
[19:55] | unlike Dr. Vaughn, who’s super fast. | 但沃恩医生就不同了 她可是进展神速 |
[19:57] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[19:58] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:59] | She was flirting with him. | 她刚才跟他调情来着 |
[20:00] | She was not. | 她并没有 |
[20:04] | Well, I mean, I don’t see why not. | 我觉得也是情有可原的嘛 |
[20:06] | She doesn’t know him the way we do. | 她并不像我们这么了解他 |
[20:08] | – What the hell’s that mean? – Oh, you know. | -这话是什么意思 -你懂的 |
[20:09] | We see you every day. | 我们每天都能见到你 |
[20:11] | We’re used to all of that. | 对你的魅力已经习以为常了 |
[20:13] | All right, you two, I need to focus. | 你们俩够了吧 我要集中精神 |
[20:15] | Yes, by all means. | 好的 当然好 |
[20:19] | Your head C.T. Is fine. | 你的头部CT结果还不错 |
[20:20] | You probably have a mild concussion. Not a big deal. | 你可能有轻微脑震荡 无大碍 |
[20:23] | But you need to figure out a way to control your stress. | 但你得学会控制压力 |
[20:26] | I know. I’ve always been like this. | 我知道 我一直都是这个样子 |
[20:27] | My parents say I’m high-strung. | 我父母说我总是高度紧张的状态 |
[20:30] | Your parents are on their way? | 你父母正在赶来医院吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, Coach called them. | 是的 教练给他们打的电话 |
[20:32] | Lisa, it was an accident! | 丽萨 这是个意外 |
[20:34] | You never stick the mount. | 你从没有坚持到最后 |
[20:35] | You trick too early, no matter how many times we tell you not to. | 不论我说过多少遍 你的动作还是做的早了 |
[20:38] | Edwards, get them to chill. | 爱德华兹 让他们安静 |
[20:40] | Guys, it’s an emergency room. | 姑娘们 这里是急诊室 |
[20:41] | Can you please save the yelling for actual emergencies? | 能等真有急事的时候再吆喝吗 |
[20:43] | So, what, you think I did it on purpose? | 怎么 你认为我是故意这么做的 |
[20:45] | – She thinks you’re a liability. – Truth. | -她认为你是个拖后腿的 -这是事实 |
[20:47] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[20:48] | Lisa’s kicking me off the team. | 丽萨要把我踢出队伍 |
[20:50] | What? Lis– No, you can’t do that. | 什么 丽萨 你不能这么做 |
[20:51] | How about we don’t do any of this? | 我们能不能都安静点 |
[20:53] | Do you need me to separate you? | 需要我把你们分开吗 |
[20:54] | Last I checked, I was team captain. | 据我所知 我是队长 |
[20:56] | Last I checked, you were a megabitch. | 据我所知 你是大贱人 |
[20:59] | – Enough! – Dani is the best climber we’ve got. | -够了 -丹妮是我们最棒的攀爬者 |
[21:01] | Her kicks are incredible. | 你怎么会想把她踢出队 |
[21:02] | You’re just defending her because she’s your bestie | 你替她说话就是因为她是你的好闺蜜 |
[21:05] | and you’re basically attached at the hip, so… | 而你现在在队伍底层 |
[21:06] | Blake, can you quiet her down? | 布莱克 能让她闭嘴吗 |
[21:08] | What do you want me to do, sedate them? | 你要我怎么做 给她来一针镇定剂 |
[21:09] | – What does that have to do with anything? – Guys, be quiet. | -这跟其他的有关系吗 -伙计们 安静 |
[21:11] | You didn’t belong up there. | 你不属于那个位置 |
[21:12] | You’re clearly not pyramid material. | 你显然不是这块料 |
[21:13] | – Blake, keep her quiet! – Well, you quiet yours down! | -布莱克 让她闭嘴 -你们都安静点 |
[21:15] | Who says I even want to cheer with and of you anyway? | 谁说过我想和你一个队的 |
[21:18] | Good! Because you’re bringing us all down! | 太好了 因为是你在给我们拖后腿 |
[21:21] | – Literally! – Everybody shut up! | -事实如此 -都闭嘴 |
[21:24] | I don’t have a pulse. | 我试不到脉搏了 |
[21:25] | – Is that Maxine? – Blake, Charge the paddles to 200. | -那是玛克辛吗 -布莱克 电击板200伏 |
[21:27] | – What happened? – What’s happening? | -怎么了 -发生了什么 |
[21:28] | – Is she okay? – Maxine? | -她还好吗 -玛克辛 |
[21:30] | – Is she dying? – Oh, my God. | -她快不行了吗 -我的天呐 |
[21:31] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[21:32] | – Guys, look. – Is she dead? | -姑娘们 快看 -她死了吗 |
[21:33] | Somebody, curtain! | 把窗帘拉上 |
[21:36] | Clear! | 离手 |
[21:39] | How’s that hand, Warren? | 你手怎么样了 沃伦 |
[21:40] | I’m losing feeling in it. | 快麻了 |
[21:41] | Worried I’m gonna let the aorta go. | 我快抓不住主动脉了 |
[21:43] | Okay, well, we’ll get you out of this. | 好 我们先把你手拿出来 |
[21:44] | Rib spreader, Spencer. Get a clamp ready. | 肋骨牵开器 斯宾塞 准备好钳子 |
[21:52] | Got it. I got it. | 好了 我弄好了 |
[21:54] | Okay. What’s his pressure? | 好 血压多少 |
[21:55] | Uh, holding steady — 90 systolic. | 依然平稳 收缩压90 |
[21:57] | Of all the stupid, irresponsible… | 你刚刚是多愚蠢和不负责任 |
[21:59] | I cannot fathom what possessed you to pull a stunt like — | 还是被什么鬼附身了 才做出刚刚的举动 |
[22:02] | I don’t know what else I should have done. | 当时我没有别的办法 |
[22:03] | Hey, you don’t want to get me started on “Should” right now. | 你不会希望我现在开始教育你本该做什么 |
[22:05] | You should’ve called an attending | 当你看到病人的病情时 |
[22:06] | the second you walked in there. | 你本该叫主治医生 |
[22:07] | You should’ve known the situation | 你本该知道那个病情 |
[22:08] | was nowhere near under your control. | 不是你能控制得了的 |
[22:10] | And right now, you should be thanking God | 而现在 你该谢天谢地 |
[22:11] | that I’m here to clean up your mess. | 是我来收拾你的残局 |
[22:13] | Yes, sir. I’ll do what– | 是的长官 我会 |
[22:14] | Yeah, you’ll do whatever I damn well say. | 没错 我说什么你做什么 |
[22:16] | Right now, you better be praying | 现在 你最好能祈祷 |
[22:17] | that this man doesn’t die on the table. | 这个人不会死在手术台上 |
[22:20] | Maxine, you with me? Stay with me. | 玛可辛 你能听到我说话吗 |
[22:23] | I had a heart attack? | 我刚才心脏病发作了吗 |
[22:25] | How were her electrolytes before she coded? | 抢救前她的电解质检查结果如何 |
[22:27] | Good. Within normal limits. | 挺好的 在正常值内 |
[22:29] | Her heart rate was over 200 on the monitor. | 她的心率有超过200 |
[22:31] | Did Lisa see it? Did she see me? | 刚才丽萨看到了吗 她看到我发作了吗 |
[22:33] | Maxine, you did not have a heart attack. | 玛可辛 你刚才不是心脏病发作 |
[22:35] | You have a heart condition — WPW syndrome. | 你的心脏有问题 预激综合征 |
[22:38] | It causes dramatic fluctuations in your heart rate. | 这个病会引发严重的心率失常 |
[22:40] | – Wait, wait — – Normally, I would treat it with medication, | -等下 -通常我们用药物来治疗 |
[22:42] | but your symptoms are pretty severe, | 但你的症状很严重 |
[22:44] | so I want to take it up to surgery to correct it right now. | 因此我想马上进行手术治疗 |
[22:46] | No, but my parents — | 不 我父母 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry, but we don’t have time to wait for your parents, okay? | 抱歉 但我们现在没有时间等你父母了 |
[22:51] | Call upstairs. Prep for a cardiac ablation. | 给手术室打电话 准备心肌消融 |
[22:54] | Will I still be able to cheer? | 我还能做拉拉队员吗 |
[22:57] | Lisa already hates me. | 丽萨已经讨厌我了 |
[23:00] | If she thinks I’m sick, she’s gonna kick me off the team, too. | 如果她认为我病了 肯定也会把我踢出队 |
[23:03] | I can’t get kicked off. The team is my life. | 我不能离开队伍 拉拉队是我的一切 |
[23:05] | Can’t you downplay it or something, keep it a secret? | 能低调一点吗 或者保密 |
[23:07] | I just — I really don’t want this to go public, you know? | 我只是 我真的不想让其他人知道 |
[23:13] | I’ll handle them. | 我会想办法应付她们的 |
[23:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:23] | I’ll take these Debakey’s. | 我把这些拿给德巴基 |
[23:25] | Dr. Thorpe, are you ready with the ileal conduit? | 索普医生 你准备好做回肠导管了吗 |
[23:28] | Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[23:29] | Great. Right on time. Good. | 好极了 正是时候 |
[23:34] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[23:36] | This bone’s friable. | 这块骨头太脆了 |
[23:38] | Well, I must say, your work is impeccable. | 我不得不说 你们的工作天衣无缝 |
[23:41] | Oh, yeah? You think so? | 是吗 你这么认为的 |
[23:42] | Beautiful lembert, Dr. Grey. | 完美的伦勃特氏缝合 格蕾医生 |
[23:44] | Watch out. You almost sound glad we’re here. | 注意 这听上去感觉你很高兴我们能来 |
[23:48] | Dr. Grey, can you come with me for a sec? | 格蕾医生 你能和我出来一下吗 |
[23:53] | You want me to step away from the table? | 你想让我离开手术台 |
[23:56] | Mm-hmm. I need you on this. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:00] | Go ahead. I’m good. | 去吧 我可以的 |
[24:12] | Callie, what? | 凯丽 怎么了 |
[24:16] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我认为我做不了 |
[24:24] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[24:27] | I can’t believe Maxine is dying. | 我不敢相信玛可辛不行了 |
[24:28] | Oh, I didn’t say she’s dying. | 我没说她不行了 |
[24:29] | She and I have hung together forever — | 我俩总是一起玩 |
[24:31] | since elementary school. | 从小学就开始了 |
[24:32] | You’re such a good friend to her. | 你真是她的好朋友 |
[24:33] | Oh, shut up. This is all your fault. | 行了闭嘴吧 这都怪你 |
[24:35] | You’re the reason she had a heart attack. | 就是因为你她才心脏病发作的 |
[24:37] | It’s not a heart attack. | 不是心脏病 |
[24:38] | I didn’t do anything to her. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:40] | – How dare you! – Okay — | -你怎么敢这么说 -好了 |
[24:41] | You pushed her like you push all of us. | 你像逼我们一样逼她 |
[24:43] | – Calm down. – I push because I care! | -冷静一下 -我在乎所以才逼她的 |
[24:44] | – And because you suck! – Calm down. | -是因为你太差劲了 -冷静一点 |
[24:45] | I suck? Your hair sucks! | 我差劲 你发型才差劲 |
[24:47] | – Your face sucks! – My face doesn’t suck. | -你长得更差劲 -我长得不丑 |
[24:49] | Gerber baby. Gerber baby. | 你长得像嘉宝牌的宝宝一样 |
[24:51] | All of you sucks! That’s the worst comeback in the world. | 你们都很差劲 这是世上最差劲的反驳 |
[24:52] | Oh, no, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[24:56] | God, I hated high school. | 天呐 我讨厌高中 |
[24:57] | Yeah, well, you were like 11 in high school. | 对 你高中时也很幼稚 |
[25:01] | Diffuse S.T. elevations. | 导联ST段抬高 |
[25:02] | Her coronaries are spasming. | 她的冠状动脉在抽搐 |
[25:03] | We’ll need to open them up. | 我们得打开它 |
[25:04] | I’ll need the ultrasound and a 5-French sheath. | 我需要超声仪和5F动脉鞘 |
[25:07] | Prep a drug-eluting stent. | 准备一个药物洗脱支架 |
[25:08] | Push 75 of lido and a bolus of nitro. | 推入75毫克利多卡因和大剂量硝酸甘油 |
[25:10] | – Right away, doctor. – Look at this girl. | -马上 医生 -看看这个女孩 |
[25:11] | She’s stressing herself into a heart failure | 她因为这件事把自己都逼成心脏衰竭了 |
[25:13] | over whether these little popularity vultures | 就好像这些受欢迎的小明星 |
[25:15] | will allow her into the in crowd like it’s life and death. | 让不让她进拉拉队这件事关乎到她的生死 |
[25:17] | It’s all life and death to them. | 这对她们来说就是生死 |
[25:19] | Yeah. Thank God we grew out of that. | 对 谢天谢地我们已经过了那个年纪 |
[25:22] | Yeah. And look at you now. | 是啊 看看你现在 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:26] | What do you mean, “Look at me now”? | 什么叫「看看你现在」 |
[25:28] | You and DeLuca. | 你和德卢卡 |
[25:29] | Wha– Come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[25:31] | My point exactly. I work with teenagers every day. | 我说的没错 我天天和这些青少年打交道 |
[25:33] | I know what high school crap looks like. | 我了解高中生的那些破事 |
[25:36] | Multifocal PVC’s from the ischemia. | 局部缺血引起的多出肺静脉充血 |
[25:38] | She’s not responding to the meds. | 她对药物不反应 |
[25:39] | – Pull in the cart and prep the paddles. – Yes, doctor. | -急救车推来 准备电击板 -是的医生 |
[25:41] | You’re the big quarterback, | 你就像个强壮的四分卫 |
[25:42] | and he’s the little freshman nerd girl | 而他是个你不好意思在公共场合见的 |
[25:43] | you’re embarrassed to be seen with in public. | 羞涩的大一小姑娘 |
[25:45] | What? That’s misogynistic and wrong. | 什么 你这是歧视女性 而且说得不对 |
[25:48] | I am the nerd girl. I’ve always been the nerd girl. | 我才是那个羞涩的小姑娘 我一直都是 |
[25:51] | Not around here. Around here, you’re a prom queen. | 在医院不是 在这你是舞会女王 |
[25:53] | You’re All-State. | 你是全明星选手 |
[25:54] | Attendings are the popular crowd, | 主治医生是个受欢迎的群体 |
[25:55] | and he’s nobody, and that bugs you. | 而他无名无分 这让你感觉很别扭 |
[25:58] | Ugh. She’s in fib. | 她室颤了 |
[25:59] | – All right. – Charge to 200. | -准备好 -充电200伏 |
[26:01] | Charging. | 正在充电 |
[26:03] | Everybody clear. | 都让开 |
[26:06] | Nothing. Again. | 无变化 再来 |
[26:10] | All right, we have sinus. | 好了 有窦性心律了 |
[26:12] | No, this is not high school. This is life. This is work. | 这不是高中 这是生活 这是工作 |
[26:15] | Yeah, exactly, and look around. | 对 没错 看看你周围 |
[26:17] | I live with a resident. | 我和一个住院医师住在一起 |
[26:19] | Torres dates one. | 托雷斯也在和一个住院医师交往 |
[26:20] | Meredith married an attending. | 梅瑞狄斯嫁给了一个住院医师 |
[26:22] | Nobody cares except you. | 除了你没人在乎这个 |
[26:23] | Let’s get that stent in. | 植入支架 |
[26:29] | Why are you not in the O.R.? | 你为什么不在手术室里 |
[26:31] | Tell him what you told me. | 你怎么跟我说的就怎么跟他说 |
[26:33] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[26:34] | I can’t do the reconstruction. | 我做不了重建 |
[26:36] | – Torres, what the hell? – I had to re– | -托瑞斯 怎么回事 -我要 |
[26:40] | I had to resect the wider margins | 我必须切除更多组织 |
[26:42] | to get to healthy bone, okay? | 才能到达健康骨头 |
[26:43] | The fibular grafts will be too small | 腓骨移植太微不足道了 |
[26:44] | to hold everything in place. | 不能正常支撑全部 |
[26:46] | I’ve got no way to dock the leg. | 没有办法接好小腿 |
[26:47] | We don’t have a fallback plan here. | 我们没有退路了 |
[26:49] | Okay, I need you to hear me. | 你听我说 |
[26:50] | This is not a matter of confidence, okay? | 这不是自信的问题 好吗 |
[26:52] | It’s not me. It is the bone. | 不是我的问题 是骨头的问题 |
[26:54] | I am saying that, with the pelvis that I have left, | 我指的是 只有剩下来的这些骨盆 |
[26:56] | I literally cannot do it. | 我真的做不了 |
[26:58] | Well, you better do something. | 但你总得做点什么 |
[26:59] | She’s right. Look, if we stop now, | 她说的对 如果我们现在停 |
[27:01] | we’re leaving him worse off than when we got him. | 我们就把他弄得比开始做时更糟糕了 |
[27:03] | He’s not gonna survive the night. | 他今晚就不会挺过来 |
[27:04] | Ok– Stop. Stop it. Okay? | 停 停 好吗 |
[27:06] | You guys aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know. | 你们说的我都知道 |
[27:08] | Just, I-I need a minute. I need some space to think. | 只是 给我几分钟 我需要点思考的空间 |
[27:11] | Okay? You all just go back in there and…irrigate. | 好吗 你们回去…处理 |
[27:15] | I don’t know. Just buy me some time, okay? | 随便做什么 给我争取点时间 好吗 |
[27:16] | Okay, you heard her. Let’s just give her some space. | 好了 你们听到了 我们给她点空间 |
[27:19] | I will think of something. | 我会想出来的 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:32] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:41] | She’s coming back, right? | 她会回来的 是吧 |
[27:43] | She’s coming back. | 她会回来的 |
[27:44] | Good. Because he’s been under for a long time. | 好 他已经手术很久了 |
[27:46] | Listen, I know you’ve had your reservations, | 听着 我知道你有保留意见 |
[27:48] | but when we’re done — | 但我们结束之后 |
[27:50] | I still have my reservations. | 我仍然持保留意见 |
[27:52] | I’ve known Carson – ever since the Medical Corps. | 我认识卡森 从军医队那时候就认识 |
[27:54] | He’s a one-night stand for you. | 他对你们来说只是”一夜情” |
[27:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:58] | Look, you fly in, do a flashy surgery | 你们冲进来 炫技般地做个手术 |
[28:00] | that’ll make all the journals, and you’re gone in the morning. | 上新闻 早上就走了 |
[28:03] | And I’m still here to help him make sense of what you did. | 我还要在这儿帮他弄清楚你们做了什么 |
[28:06] | You’re leaving him with one leg in the middle of his body. | 你们只在他身体正中留一条腿 |
[28:09] | You say he’ll walk again? How? | 你们说他还能走路 怎么走 |
[28:11] | How’s that even gonna work? | 这怎么能成功呢 |
[28:13] | Not to mention how you’re compromising | 更不要说你们还牺牲了他的 |
[28:14] | his gastrointestinal system, his nervous system. | 消化系统和神经系统 |
[28:17] | He thinks you’re giving him his life back, | 他认为你们挽回了他的生命 |
[28:19] | but what’s that life gonna look like? | 但他的生命又像什么样 |
[28:21] | We’ll follow up. Of course we will. | 我们会跟进的 我们当然会 |
[28:23] | Dr. Torres will be available. | 托瑞斯医生会回来的 |
[28:29] | Will she? When’s that? | 她会吗 什么时候 |
[28:34] | You didn’t get through to them at all? | 你根本没让她们理解吗 |
[28:35] | Whatever. I hope they eat each other. | 随便 我希望她们都吃了彼此 |
[28:38] | Look. He’s down there, all right. | 看 他在下面 好吧 |
[28:40] | DeLuca. Is it true? | 德卢卡 是真的吗 |
[28:42] | Warren cut a guy open with a clipboard? | 沃伦用写字板夹把病人切开了 |
[28:44] | It is. | 是的 |
[28:45] | I feel like I’d get in trouble for something like that. | 我觉得我要是这么做是会惹上麻烦的 |
[28:48] | And he gets a surgery out of it. | 他却因此做了个手术 |
[28:51] | It must be nice being married to the Chief. | 跟主任结婚一定很好 |
[28:53] | Look at Wilson. | 看看威尔逊 |
[28:54] | All she has to do is sleep with Grey’s BFF. | 她只要睡格蕾的死党就行了 |
[28:57] | Of course she gets the wonder surgery. | 当然她会去做奇迹般的手术了 |
[28:59] | Come on. You’re — | 得了吧 你 |
[29:01] | I mean, you’re seeing Torres, right? | 我是说 你在和托瑞斯约会 对吧 |
[29:02] | Callie doesn’t give me anything. | 凯丽没给我什么 |
[29:04] | Besides, she was dating Torres | 而且 她在这儿工作之前 |
[29:06] | before she even started working here. | 就已经在和托瑞斯约会了 |
[29:08] | She’s not nailing an attending to get ahead. | 她和主治医生交往可没得到什么好处 |
[29:09] | I don’t think that’s what’s going on here. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[29:11] | Really? Warren’s married to the Chief, | 真的吗 沃伦和主任结婚了 |
[29:13] | so he’s scrubbed in down there on a surgery | 所以他在底下做手术 |
[29:15] | while we’re stuck watching up here. | 而我们只能坐这儿看 |
[29:17] | You don’t think the two are related? | 你不觉得这两件事有关联吗 |
[29:18] | I know they are. | 我知道是有关联的 |
[29:19] | – It’s unfair. – Uncool. | -这不公平 -不地道 |
[29:21] | – Lame. – So lame. | -逊 -太逊了 |
[29:24] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[29:26] | We sound just like… | 我们听起来就像 |
[29:27] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[29:30] | But we’re not like those girls. | 但我们和那些女孩不一样 |
[29:32] | Well, I’m not. | 我不一样 |
[29:34] | Oh. | 等等 |
[29:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:38] | I was never like one of those girls. | 我从来都不像那些女孩 |
[29:41] | I never fit in the usual molds, | 我从来不会随大流 |
[29:42] | I always did my own thing, I never wore a hair bow, | 我总是做自己 我从来不戴发夹 |
[29:46] | and I never worried about it. | 我也从来不在意这种事 |
[29:48] | And you think I did? | 你以为我在意 |
[29:49] | You said yourself you were one of them. | 你自己说你是她们中的一员的 |
[29:51] | Like “Boss lady” one of them. | “大姐”那种 |
[29:56] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[29:59] | I was. | 我那时候是 |
[30:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[30:07] | Good blood flow to the kidneys. | 肾血流情况良好 |
[30:09] | You know what this means, Dr. Spencer? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 斯宾塞医生 |
[30:11] | That the patient’s gonna survive, sir? | 病人能活下来 对吗老师 |
[30:13] | Well, it means that Dr. Warren will only be facing suspension | 这意味着沃伦医生只需要被暂时停职 |
[30:16] | instead of criminal-assault charges. | 而不是面对犯罪指控了 |
[30:18] | Sir, I understand you’re upset — | 老师 我理解你很失望 |
[30:19] | The time for pulling boneheaded stunts is long past — | 早就过了耍愚蠢花招的时候了 |
[30:22] | “Boneheaded”? What about saving a man’s life is boneheaded? | 愚蠢 救一个人的命怎么愚蠢了 |
[30:26] | – Warren – Sir, I may be a resident, | -沃伦 -老师 我可能只是个住院医生 |
[30:28] | but I have been a doctor a lot longer. | 但我早就是个医生了 |
[30:31] | The other residents love to give me crap | 别的住院医生总是喜欢 |
[30:32] | about how much older than them I am, | 说那些我比他们老得多的胡话 |
[30:33] | but at the end of the day, I’m also wiser, too. | 但最后我也更聪明 |
[30:36] | All right, this wasn’t a stunt. This was a judgment call. | 这不是花招 这是凭判断做出的决定 |
[30:39] | I took a risk, it paid off, and this man is alive. | 我冒了风险 但值得了 这个人活下来了 |
[30:42] | Now, I understand — I broke rules, | 我明白 我没有遵守规定 |
[30:44] | and I need to pay the price for that, but… | 我需要付出代价 但是 |
[30:47] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是蠢货 |
[30:48] | And I don’t deserve to be spoken to as though I am. | 不应该像对蠢货那样对我说话 |
[30:51] | No, what you deserve is a hell of a lot worse. | 你应该承担更糟糕的后果 |
[30:54] | What you call a calculated risk is what I call foolish. | 你义正言辞的一番话对我来说就是愚蠢 |
[30:57] | Don’t confuse the two, Warren. | 别把它们搞混了 沃伦 |
[30:59] | You did not show skill today. | 你今天没有展示出技能 |
[31:01] | You showed bravado, and that is dangerous. | 你只是在逞能 这是危险的 |
[31:05] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[31:10] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[31:12] | Don’t — Get back in there. It’s fine, it’s fine. | 别 回去 我没事 我没事 |
[31:14] | I’m — I’m — I’m thinking. Okay, I just need to think. | 我 我在思考 我只是要想一想 |
[31:16] | – You want space. – Yes! | -你要空间 -是的 |
[31:18] | I get it. I keep asking for space. | 我明白 我一直想要空间 |
[31:21] | People keep not giving it to me, | 别人一直不给我空间 |
[31:22] | bugging me about hot doctors asking for my number. | 一直烦我 跟我说性感医生问我要电话 |
[31:25] | And I keep shutting them down because — | 我一直拒绝他们 因为 |
[31:27] | Why? Why are we talking about this? | 为什么 我们为什么在说这个 |
[31:28] | Because it’s not always the worst thing | 因为别人一直逼你 |
[31:30] | when people push you. | 不是最糟糕的事情 |
[31:32] | When people push you, they’re trying to help you. | 人们逼你是在试图帮助你 |
[31:35] | I’m trying to help you. Let’s figure this out, please. | 我在试着帮你 我们把它解决了吧 拜托了 |
[31:37] | You can’t. It’s my specialty. | 你做不了 这是我的专业 |
[31:39] | It’s on me. And I am trying. | 我的责任 我在尝试 |
[31:41] | I just, I don’t know how to make — | 我只是 不知道如何 |
[31:43] | So if we had another practice run | 如果我们还有一次练习机会 |
[31:45] | and we were in the cadaver lab | 我们在解剖教室 |
[31:46] | and you had all the time in the world, | 你时间充足 |
[31:48] | where would you start? | 你会怎么开始 |
[31:49] | We don’t have time! | 我没有时间 |
[31:50] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题 |
[31:51] | Okay. So what’s the first thing you would do? | 好吧 你首先会怎么做 |
[31:53] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[31:54] | Yes, you do. I know you do. | 你知道 我相信你知道 |
[31:59] | I would… | 我会 |
[32:02] | review the biomechanics, and then I would… | 重新想一遍生物力学 然后 |
[32:06] | recalculate the angles. | 重新计算角度 |
[32:07] | Okay. And then…? | 好的 然后呢 |
[32:21] | Okay, ladies! Okay, ladies! | 女士们 女士们 |
[32:24] | Hi! | 喂 |
[32:27] | Here’s how this is gonna go. Your teammate is down. | 这样 你们的队友倒下了 |
[32:30] | She needs you. She needs your support. | 她需要你们 她需要你们的支持 |
[32:33] | You’re her spotters — all of you. | 你们是她的保护者 你们所有人 |
[32:36] | ‘Cause you’re her team, | 因为你们是她的队友 |
[32:38] | and it’s time you started acting like one. | 你们该表现的像个团队了 |
[32:41] | If you want to talk medicine, fine. | 如果你想说医疗方面的事 好 |
[32:43] | But — sorry — | 但 抱歉 |
[32:45] | you have no clue about our team, okay? | 你一点都不懂我们的队伍 好吗 |
[32:49] | So… | 所以 |
[32:52] | I mean, who the hell does she think she is anyway? | 我是说 她以为她是谁啊 |
[32:54] | Cheer captain. | 啦啦队队长 |
[32:56] | Promoted as a sophomore for a triple-year reign | 大二被提拔为队长 连任三年 |
[32:58] | because I was just that good. | 因为我就是那么棒 |
[32:59] | Led my team – to victory after victory — | 领导我的团队得到一次又一次胜利 |
[33:02] | Regionals, Nationals, Internationals — | 地区赛 国家赛 国际赛 |
[33:04] | three years in a row. Yeah. | 三年连胜 没错 |
[33:08] | That’s amazing. | 这么惊人 |
[33:09] | So let me break this down for you. | 我来把话说清楚 |
[33:11] | You are jealous of her because she and Maxine are close now, | 你嫉妒她 因为她和玛可辛现在关系好 |
[33:15] | so you got all butt hurt, | 所以你心里不舒服 |
[33:16] | but they aren’t actually trying to leave you out. | 但她们没有想把你排除在外 |
[33:19] | Are you? Danielle. | 对吧 丹妮 |
[33:22] | Uh…no, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[33:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:26] | You see, Lisa? | 看到了吗 丽萨 |
[33:27] | It’s time for you to lose that chip on your shoulder. | 现在是时候把肩上的担子放下了 |
[33:29] | It’s a Double Full Basket Toss. Throw it up, move on. | 这是个双篮全抛 把这些都放下 向前看 |
[33:32] | You’ve got cheerleading to do. | 你还有个啦啦队要带领呢 |
[33:36] | She told you she’d be in soon? | 她告诉你们她一会儿就回来吗 |
[33:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:41] | B.P.’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[33:43] | Hang a dopamine drip. | 挂上多巴胺点滴 |
[33:44] | Hey, what, is she on the phone? | 什么 她在打电话吗 |
[33:45] | – Why don’t you give her a minute? – Shh. | -给她点时间好好想想行吗 -嘘 |
[33:46] | We don’t have any more minutes. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[33:47] | His B.P. is dropping, and he’s fluid overloaded. | 他的血压在持续下降 而且有体液淤积 |
[33:50] | I think we have a couple more minutes. | 我觉得我们还有时间再等一会儿 |
[33:52] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[33:54] | You people don’t know what you’re doing. | 你们根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[33:55] | You didn’t have the plan. | 你们完全没有计划 |
[33:57] | You weren’t ready to move, and you moved anyway. | 你们根本没准备好 却还是进行手术了 |
[34:00] | And I think you knew that when you came through that door. | 而且我觉得你们从一开始就知道这一点 |
[34:03] | And I think he’s gonna suffer as a result of it. | 而他就是你们草率决定的牺牲品 |
[34:07] | Listen, here’s the thing — | 听好了 现在开始这样 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna do a back flip! | 我要做个反向接入 |
[34:11] | – What the hell – For the sacrum! | -什么 -在骶骨那里 |
[34:12] | I cut off the proximal end of the femur, | 我把股骨近端末节切断 |
[34:14] | I flip it around backwards, and I make it into a sacrum. | 然后把它翻转过来 再接到骶骨上 |
[34:16] | Can you do that? | 你能这么做吗 |
[34:18] | Mayo’s done it a few times. We’ll see. | 梅奥做过好几次了 先做了看吧 |
[34:20] | Hell, yes, I can do it! | 是的 我能做 |
[34:21] | Avery, let’s go see a leg about a femur. | 艾弗里 我们来找到股骨 |
[34:26] | We have a plan. | 我们有计划 |
[34:29] | We’re the Dream Team. | 我们可是梦之队 |
[35:47] | Damn. | 居然成功了 |
[35:49] | Told you. | 早跟你说过了 |
[35:51] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[36:00] | Whew, we almost just killed that guy. | 我们刚差点把他杀了 |
[36:02] | Oh my God. Right? | 我的天哪 是阿 |
[36:04] | Skin of our teeth. | 命悬一线 |
[36:05] | Thank you, Jesus. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:06] | Oh, my phone’s been blowing up. | 我的手机都被打爆了 |
[36:09] | I got to go — now. | 我得走了 立刻马上 |
[36:18] | So, the good news is, the surgery went very well. | 好消息是 手术非常成功 |
[36:23] | Hey, Edwards, what do you think you’re doing? | 爱德华兹 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[36:25] | They can’t be up here. | 他们不能到这里来 |
[36:26] | You want to wake up the whole floor? | 你想把整层楼都吵醒吗 |
[36:27] | It’s not gonna be a problem, Dr. Karev. | 不会有任何问题的 克莱夫医生 |
[36:29] | These ladies aren’t gonna make a sound. | 这些女孩不会发出一点声音的 |
[36:31] | Are we, ladies? | 对不对 女孩们 |
[36:32] | – No, ma’am. – No. | -不会的 女士 -不会的 |
[36:33] | We’d just like to see Maxine. | 我们只是想看看玛可辛 |
[36:36] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[36:39] | Uh…yeah. | 可以 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna need you to show me how you did that. | 你一定得给我展示下这到底是怎么做到的 |
[36:47] | Just a matter of leadership. | 只是领导力而已 |
[36:48] | Yeah, but, no, really. | 好吧 鬼信 我说真的 |
[36:55] | I want updates every hour. | 每小时都给我汇报下情况 |
[36:57] | If that man’s hemoglobin drops so much as a point, | 就算他的血红蛋白水平降一个点 |
[36:59] | I want to be paged. | 也要通知我 |
[37:00] | Well, a single point isn’t exactly cause for you to — | 一个点的降幅并不需要你 |
[37:02] | You don’t have autonomy here, Warren. | 沃伦 这个病例轮不到你发号施令 |
[37:05] | I make the calls from here on out. | 这里我说了算 |
[37:06] | – Understand? – Understood, sir. | -明白吗 -明白了 老大 |
[37:10] | Uh, someone want to tell me why I received | 谁来给我解释下为什么 |
[37:12] | not one, but two, separate phone calls | 我从两位不同的主治医师 |
[37:14] | from two separate attendings | 接到了两个不同的电话 |
[37:15] | telling me my husband had lost his mind? | 都来告诉我说我丈夫疯了 |
[37:20] | Look, it was a unique situation — | 听着 情况非常特殊 |
[37:22] | Oh, I got an earful on how unique it was. | 我已经听够了情况有多特殊了 |
[37:24] | I’m clear on the situation. | 我完全清楚是什么个状况 |
[37:26] | Excuse us, please. | 请让我们单独聊一会 |
[37:31] | Miranda, listen, I — | 米兰达 听着 我 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | Chief, I know you’re angry — | 主任 我知道你很生气 |
[37:37] | I am angry that I have a resident | 我气的是我手下有位实习医生 |
[37:40] | who ignored every single protocol he’s been taught. | 竟然无视他所学到的一切操作规程 |
[37:43] | I’m disappointed by the ego and arrogance | 我对他展现出来的傲慢和自负 |
[37:46] | that this resident has displayed. | 感到非常失望 |
[37:47] | And I’m embarrassed – that the resident in question | 而且更让我难堪的是 这个实习医生 |
[37:50] | happens to be my husband! | 恰好还是我的丈夫 |
[37:54] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:55] | Oh, come on! You know better than this, Ben Warren. | 拜托 你比我更清楚这一点 本·沃伦 |
[37:57] | You are better than this. | 你可以做的更好的 |
[37:59] | Now I got — I got to set up sit-downs with both attendings, | 而现在 我得坐下来和两位主治医师谈谈 |
[38:02] | and I have to discipline you! | 而且我还得处罚你 |
[38:04] | You’re making an already difficult night | 你让这个本来就很麻烦的夜晚 |
[38:06] | that much harder. | 变得更麻烦了 |
[38:07] | Well, I’m sorry I had to add to your workload, Miranda, | 很抱歉加重你的工作负担了 米兰达 |
[38:09] | but I was trying to save a life. | 但我是在试图拯救一个生命 |
[38:11] | The man was dying. | 那个男人当时已经奄奄一息了 |
[38:12] | And how is he now? | 而现在呢 |
[38:13] | Alive. Stable. I got to him in time. | 他活下来了 状态稳定 我及时救了他 |
[38:16] | No, you got lucky. | 不 你只是走运而已 |
[38:18] | If you’d been left – with a dead man on that table | 如果在你那么做了之后 那个男人 |
[38:21] | after you did what you did… | 死在了手术台上 |
[38:26] | What? | 会怎么样 |
[38:28] | Well… | 那 |
[38:30] | I wouldn’t be letting you off with just a 3-day suspension. | 那等着你的就不是仅仅3天的停职了 |
[38:34] | You’re suspending me? | 你要停我的职 |
[38:35] | You’re damn right I am! | 你说对了我就要停你的职 |
[38:39] | – Because no — – No special treatment! | -因为不要有 -不能特别对待 |
[38:41] | Come on! | 好啦 |
[38:45] | That said, you opened up a man’s chest | 他们说 你仅用双手和写字板 |
[38:48] | with your bare hands and a clipboard. | 就给人开胸了 |
[38:57] | Yeah, you got to walk me through this one. | 好的 你把前前后后的所有过程都告诉我 |
[38:59] | I want to hear every detail. | 我要知道每一个细节 |
[39:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:10] | Are you still — | 你还在 |
[39:11] | Yeah, still here. All night. | 是啊 还在这里 一整晚都在 |
[39:15] | We have that VATS this morning. | 早上我们有场胸腔镜手术 |
[39:16] | We can push it to tonight if you need sleep. | 你要想睡一下的话可以把手术推到晚上 |
[39:18] | Yes. That would be great. | 好啊 那再好不过了 |
[39:20] | Yeah, what time were you thinking? | 那你准备推到几点 |
[39:22] | – Oh, actually… – Very good. | -其实 -非常好 |
[39:24] | Um, Dr. DeLuca? | 德卢卡医生 |
[39:25] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[39:26] | Can you come here a minute, please? | 能占用你点时间吗 |
[39:30] | Um, Dr. Riggs? | 里格斯医生 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:32] | I cannot join you on that case tonight | 你今晚这台手术我是来不了了 |
[39:35] | because I have plans… | 因为我和德卢卡医生 |
[39:39] | …with Dr. DeLuca. | 有约了 |
[39:42] | A date. | 他是 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:44] | Whom I’ve been seeing. We’ve been seeing each other — | 我的约会对象 我们已经 |
[39:46] | as a couple, romantically… in romance. | 在一起了 男女朋友的关系 |
[39:50] | So you want to keep the surgery this morning, then? | 所以你希望手术按原计划今天早上做吗 |
[39:54] | Yes, that would be fine. | 是的 这样比较好 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:58] | All right. I’ll see you in there. | 那行 我们手术室见 |
[40:02] | That was hard to watch. | 我光是看都觉得很不容易阿 |
[40:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:05] | It was hard to do. | 做起来就是很不容易 |
[40:08] | It was really hard to watch, though. | 但还是看着就觉得很不容易 |
[40:12] | So, I — I did it. | 我 我终于说出来了 |
[40:17] | Right? | 对吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:18] | No, you did it. | 你终于说出来了 |
[40:20] | There’s a reason we like to keep things to ourselves. | 有些事我们不想和别人分享是有原因的 |
[40:23] | Oh, I was wrong. I can admit that. | 我承认 我看错你们了 |
[40:26] | It’s great what you did in there. | 手术做的非常棒 |
[40:27] | I’m just glad I saw it. | 我很高兴能见证这一切 |
[40:29] | Well, it was nice working with you. | 和你合作也很愉快 |
[40:31] | See? You fly in, you fly out. | 你看 匆忙的赶来 又匆忙的离去 |
[40:33] | Well, we said we’ll follow up, and we will. | 我说过我们会一直跟进的 我保证 |
[40:36] | When you have an audience, | 当你有那么一个聆听者时 |
[40:37] | even the smallest moments end up feeling huge. | 即使最微不足道的瞬间也会感觉意义非凡 |
[40:40] | Well, I’d like that — to follow up with you. | 和你一起跟进 这活我很喜欢 |
[40:43] | It makes the really big moments | 这让那些真正重要的时刻 |
[40:44] | seem positively earth-shattering. | 变得更加震撼人心 |
[40:47] | Okay. So, here is my service, | 好了 这是我的工作电话 |
[40:50] | and the hospital number’s on there, as well, | 如果你想跟托瑞斯跟进病情的话 |
[40:52] | if you want to follow up with Torres. | 医院的电话也在上面 |
[40:54] | Great. I’ll — I’ll do that. | 棒极了 我会打电话跟进的 |
[40:56] | Let’s go. Take care. | 我们走吧 保重 |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | Yep, that guy definitely just asked for your number. | 是的 他绝对只是想要你的号码 |
[41:00] | Like, asked for your number. | 想要你的私人号码 |
[41:02] | Yeah, to follow up about the patient. | 对啊 这样可以跟进病人的病情发展 |
[41:03] | No. I know when someone’s flirting. | 不 我知道一个人调情的时候是什么样 |
[41:05] | Okay? That’s what flirting looks like. | 好吗 刚才那就是在调情 |
[41:07] | The trick is not letting the pressure | 秘诀就是不要让压力 |
[41:09] | keep you from taking big chances. | 阻止你去冒险 |
[41:11] | Meredith, let’s go. What, did you forget something? | 梅瑞狄斯 走吧 你忘了什么东西吗 |
[41:13] | You just go out there… | 你只要走向那里 |
[41:15] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 快点 |
[41:17] | …naked and afraid… | 赤裸而带着恐惧 |
[41:47] | Shut up. It was nothing. | 闭嘴 这没什么 |
[41:53] | …and pretend no one’s looking. | 假装没人在看你 |