时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dr. Hunt and I go back a bit. | 亨特医生和我是旧识别 |
[00:05] | She’s joining the program at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 她将加入格蕾斯隆纪念医院的项目 |
[00:07] | – Perfect Penny killed my husband. – Get her out of my house. | -这个完美的佩妮害死了我丈夫 -带她滚出我家 |
[00:09] | Wilson, go away! | 威尔逊 走开 |
[00:10] | If you’re out with Grey, you’re out, and I’m out. | 如果你跟格蕾不和 你我就都出局了 |
[00:12] | You just signed divorce papers, and you don’t want a drink? | 你刚签完离婚协议 居然不想喝酒 |
[00:15] | – What are you, pregnant? – I think I am. | -怎么 你是怀孕了吗 -我大概是怀孕了 |
[00:16] | You have to tell him. | 你要告诉他啊 |
[00:17] | Obviously, I’m going to tell him — when I’m ready. | 当然 我一定会告诉他 等我准备好的时候 |
[00:19] | If you want to start over, forget all that, | 如果你想重新开始 忘记一切 |
[00:22] | – Let’s do it. – Just like new? | -我们要在一起 -就像新的一样 |
[00:23] | This is Major Thorpe. | 这是索普少校 |
[00:25] | It’s great what you did in there. I’m just glad I saw it. | 手术做得非常棒 我有幸能见证这一切 |
[00:26] | Well, we said we’ll follow up, and we will. | 我说过我们会一直跟进的 我保证 |
[00:29] | I’d like that — to follow up with you. | 和你一起跟进 这活我很喜欢 |
[00:30] | That guy definitely just asked for your number. | 他绝对只是想要你的号码 |
[00:32] | And that’s what flirting looks like. | 刚才那就是在调情 |
[00:54] | When babies are born, | 婴儿出生时 |
[00:55] | they usually come out crying like there’s no tomorrow. | 通常都哭得仿佛世界末日来临 |
[00:58] | It’s loud. It’s jarring. | 哭声震天 异常刺耳 |
[01:04] | And it’s completely unfair. | 而且这一点都不公平 |
[01:08] | That adorable, tiny baby was forced out of its mother’s womb. | 那么可爱的小婴儿被迫离开母亲的子宫 |
[01:17] | And forced to breathe outside air | 被迫把外界空气吸进 |
[01:19] | into its brand-new little lungs. | 幼小干净的肺部 |
[01:22] | It’s human nature. | 这是人的天性 |
[01:23] | No one wants to be left out in the cold… | 没有人愿意被排斥在外 孤身一人 |
[01:26] | rejected and alone. | 被冷漠包围 |
[01:34] | I want to meet with the residents immediately. | 我要马上召集所有住院医生 |
[01:37] | When a bedridden patient stays in one place, | 如果卧床不起的病人呆在一处不动 |
[01:39] | what’s the outcome? | 结果会如何 |
[01:40] | – Bedsores. – Exactly. | -生褥疮 -没错 |
[01:41] | When a surgeon stays in one place, what’s the outcome? | 如果外科医生总呆在一处不动 会有什么结果 |
[01:45] | One of us has bedsores? | 我们其中一人也会生褥疮 |
[01:46] | Stagnation. Complacency. | 不思进取 自得自满 |
[01:49] | A limited mind. | 思维僵化 |
[01:50] | You have a short time to learn here, people, | 大家在这里学习的时间有限 |
[01:52] | and you’ve snuggled up to your specialties | 你们自满于自己的专长 就像 |
[01:54] | like a warm, comfy bed. | 躺在温暖舒适的床上 |
[01:57] | Well, I am your alarm clock. | 好日子到头了 |
[01:59] | I’m pulling you out of bed and broadening your education. | 我得把你们从自满中拉起来 让你们学些新知识 |
[02:02] | This is a Resident Scramble. | 所以我们来场住院医生争夺赛 |
[02:05] | This is filled with attendings’ names. | 这里写了主治医生的名字 |
[02:07] | Come on up and draw your new service — at random. | 上前选择你的新专业 随机挑选 |
[02:16] | – Bingo, Shepherd. – Put it back! | -太棒了 谢博德 -放回去 |
[02:18] | – But I — – Back. | -但是我 -放回去 |
[02:26] | Dr. Grey, I was told to report to — | 格雷医生 我被分配来跟… |
[02:27] | – Did you see the scans? – Yeah, I’m sorry I’m late. | -你看过扫描了吗 -看过了 抱歉我来晚了 |
[02:29] | I just got off the phone with Bauer Medical. | 我刚挂断鲍尔医院的电话 |
[02:31] | They said – that Carson’s recovering well | 他们说 卡森恢复得很好 |
[02:32] | and his incision sites and flaps are doing great. | 他的切口恢复良好 肿胀也不严重 |
[02:35] | That is great news. | 真是好消息 |
[02:36] | Yeah, Dr. Thorpe thought so, too. | 是的 索普医生也这么想 |
[02:39] | He also thought you might have given him the wrong number. | 他还说你给他的电话是错的 |
[02:41] | Thorpe? Who is Thorpe? | 索普 索普是哪位啊 |
[02:43] | He has the right number. | 给他的电话没错 |
[02:44] | Oh, okay, so you’re just gonna what, ignore his calls? | 好吧 那你就打算不接他的电话吗 |
[02:48] | Wait. Will someone please tell me what is going on | 等等 谁来告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[02:49] | and who “He” Is? | 那个”他”又是谁 |
[02:51] | Meredith exchanged numbers | 梅瑞狄斯在鲍尔医院 |
[02:52] | with a hot military surgeon over at Bauer. | 和一位帅气的部队外科医生交换了电话 |
[02:55] | He says he called but radio silence. | 他说他打了但没人接 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:00] | Why wouldn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[03:01] | Because it’s nothing. | 因为没什么好说的 |
[03:04] | Wilson, are you following me? | 威尔逊 你在跟着我吗 |
[03:05] | I’m with you today. I’m on your service. | 今天我跟你 听你派遣 |
[03:06] | Blake is with me. | 跟我的是布莱克 |
[03:08] | No, actually, all of – the residents were switched. | 不 事实上 所有住院医生都调换了 |
[03:10] | You need to go talk to Blake, then, | 你需要和布莱克谈谈 |
[03:11] | because I don’t have the time to get you up to speed. | 因为我没时间跟你交代进度 |
[03:19] | So, how hot is hot? | 他到底有多帅 |
[03:21] | We have surgery. | 做手术了咧 |
[03:25] | Hot. | 帅气逼人 |
[03:27] | I heard there were puppies! | 我听说有小狗 |
[03:29] | I thought it’d weird, you know, | 我本来觉得会有点怪 |
[03:30] | the small talk, the eye contact, | 闲聊 目光交流 |
[03:32] | the polite eating, but really, it wasn’t. | 礼貌进餐 但一点都不怪异 |
[03:35] | I mean, she was nice. | 她人很好 |
[03:36] | It was nice. | 感觉不错 |
[03:38] | So you’re getting out there, huh? | 那你就打算开始新生活啦 |
[03:39] | I don’t know about that. | 这倒不好说 |
[03:40] | I mean, it was sudden, but yeah, it was a date. | 虽然很突然 但确实算是约会 |
[03:45] | Does Kepner know about it? | 凯普娜知道吗 |
[03:46] | No. No, and do not tell her, okay? | 不 不知道 别告诉她 好吗 |
[03:49] | – Sure. Whatever. – I mean, I’m not lying, you know? | -当然 随便你吧 -我又没撒谎 |
[03:51] | I just don’t want her to hear it from someone else. | 我只是不想让她从别人那里听说 |
[03:53] | I mean, I’ll tell her, you know, when the time is right. | 我会告诉她的 在适当的时候 |
[03:57] | We all hear the dogs, right? | 大家都听见狗叫声了吧 |
[03:59] | There are dogs somewhere. | 肯定在某个地方有狗 |
[04:00] | Once a month, a rescue group | 每个月 救援队就会给 |
[04:01] | brings in a bunch of puppies for the kids. | 孩子们送来一群小狗 |
[04:03] | It’s good for morale and healing and crap. | 对鼓舞士气 治愈疾病和排便有好处 |
[04:05] | – No. – What’s the matter? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[04:06] | Okay, I’m on peds today. No. | 好吧 我今天在儿科 没想到啊 |
[04:08] | Hope you like dogs. | 希望你喜欢狗 |
[04:13] | Hey. Long night? | 值夜班了吗 |
[04:14] | 75-year-old man ran his car into an electrical pole. | 75岁男性 驾车撞倒电杆上 |
[04:16] | Electrocution – and a big intracranial bleed. | 触电 颅内大出血 |
[04:19] | And a pacemaker implantation. | 植入起搏器 |
[04:24] | So I booked a reservation around 8:00, | 我订了8点的位子 |
[04:26] | so we should maybe head out around 7:00. That work? | 我们大约7点出发 可以吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I can do that. How fancy is this? | 可以 我没问题 到底有多浪漫 |
[04:31] | Well, first date, so I took a big swing. | 第一次约会嘛 所以我用心准备了 |
[04:38] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[04:40] | Is this Mr. McColl? | 这位是麦库先生吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, Blake. Why? | 是的 布莱克 怎么了 |
[04:42] | The patient’s wife is downstairs. | 病人的妻子在楼下等着 |
[04:43] | Why are you telling me this? Where’s Edwards? | 怎么是你告诉我 爱德华兹呢 |
[04:45] | Dr. Webber mixed us up today. I pulled your service. | 韦伯医生让我们今天调换 我抽到跟你 |
[04:48] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行吗 |
[04:49] | No, where’s the wife? | 不行 他妻子在哪里 |
[04:49] | She’s downstairs in admitting. | 她在住院处等着 |
[04:51] | Dr. Webber told me — | 韦伯医生告诉我 |
[04:52] | Tell Dr. Webber I said no. | 告诉韦伯医生我拒绝 |
[04:58] | Wait. I’m — I’m in a whole other bracket? | 等等 我现在属于另一收入等级了 |
[05:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:02] | Your income has jumped significantly since last year | 你的收入自去年起大幅增长 |
[05:04] | and your husband’s hasn’t, so… | 而你丈夫的没有增长 所以 |
[05:06] | Are those our taxes? | 这是我们的税单吗 |
[05:07] | Chief, stop harassing my patient. | 主任 别再骚扰我的病人了 |
[05:09] | People ask us for free medical advice all the time. | 免费找医生咨询建议的人可没断过 |
[05:11] | It’s not harassment – unless I don’t want to help her. | 这不是骚扰 我只是想帮她的忙 |
[05:13] | I just had fetal surgery | 我才做完胎儿手术 |
[05:15] | and I’ve been stuck on bed rest for weeks. | 已经卧床几星期了 |
[05:17] | Which is actually pretty great | 这对处在报税期间 |
[05:18] | if you’re an accountant during tax season — | 只能一直工作的会计来说 |
[05:20] | nothing else to do but work. | 简直太清闲了 |
[05:21] | No distractions except, well, for this. | 没有其他要分心的事 只做这些 |
[05:23] | See, I-I normally do our taxes. | 你看 通常咱家的税是我来报 |
[05:26] | It’s sort of my thing. | 这是我的活 |
[05:27] | But, Courtney thinks | 但是 考妮觉得 |
[05:28] | that maybe we should change our filing status — | 也许我们应该改变申报纳税身份 |
[05:30] | Hey, you. | 你给我听着 |
[05:31] | Out. You. Present. | 出去 你 陈述病情 |
[05:32] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能指挥我 |
[05:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | – I’ll just — – Yeah. | -我先出去 -是的 |
[05:38] | Okay, I don’t even — | 好吧 我甚至不觉得 |
[05:40] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[05:40] | Oh. Sorry. Just give me a minute to — | 抱歉 给我一分钟整理一下 |
[05:42] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡你来 |
[05:44] | Okay, Courtney Hall, 23 weeks pregnant. | 好的 考妮·霍尔 怀孕23周 |
[05:46] | She’s post-op from – a fetal laser photocoagulation | 接受了胎儿激光凝固手术 处于术后状态 |
[05:49] | to separate a shared blood vessel | 手术分离了两个胎儿 |
[05:50] | between two of her babies. | 共用的一根血管 |
[05:51] | Wow, uh, quadruplets? | 哇 怀的是四胞胎 |
[05:53] | Yeah. That’s what I said when I found out. | 是啊 我刚知道的时候也说了这句话 |
[05:55] | Oh, good. You got it. This is for you guys. | 太好了 你买到了 这是给你们买的 |
[05:57] | No, you did not need to do that. | 你不需要给我们买东西的 |
[05:58] | Yes, we did. | 不 我们要买 |
[05:59] | You are the reason all four of our little deductions | 因为你们 我们的四个小祖宗 |
[06:02] | are still alive right now. | 才都活了下来 |
[06:03] | Babies. She means babies. | 我们的四个孩子多亏了你们 |
[06:05] | You kept all four safe inside where they belong. | 是你们让四个小家伙还能安全地待在子宫里 |
[06:07] | And I get to lie here for eight more weeks. | 并且我还可以在这里再躺八个星期 |
[06:10] | She means “Thank you.” | 她是在表达谢意 |
[06:14] | Fetal medicine has its perks. | 胎儿手术就是有这样额外的好处 |
[06:18] | Surgery? Oh, God. | 做手术 天啊 |
[06:20] | Well, his heart rhythm had become very erratic, | 很有可能是因为那次电击 |
[06:22] | probably due to the electrical shock, | 他的心律非常地不稳定 |
[06:24] | so I had to implant a pacemaker. | 所以我给他装了起搏器 |
[06:26] | Oh, no. Poor Griffin. | 不是吧 可怜的格里芬 |
[06:27] | The other concern is Griffin suffered a brain bleed, | 另外 格里芬还出现了脑出血 |
[06:29] | which I operated on. | 我已经做了相应的手术 |
[06:31] | A brain bleed? | 脑出血 |
[06:33] | Your husband will be awake soon, | 你丈夫很快就会醒过来了 |
[06:34] | and we’ll know more then. | 到时候我们可以更好地掌握他的状况 |
[06:35] | Oh, he’s — | 他不是… |
[06:36] | Well, Griffin’s not my husband. He’s — | 格里芬不是我丈夫 他是… |
[06:38] | Hello, Lena. | 你好啊 莉娜 |
[06:40] | How’s my husband? | 我丈夫怎么样了 |
[06:41] | I understand he’s been in a terrible accident. | 据我所知 他经历了一场严重的车祸 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. Uh, we thought you were the — | 抱歉 我们以为你是… |
[06:46] | I am the wife. | 我才是他的妻子 |
[06:48] | She’s the slut he’s been hitting on the side. | 她是他在外面勾搭的小婊子 |
[06:51] | It’s been 11 years, Gayle. | 我们已经在一起11年了 盖尔 |
[06:53] | How is Griffin? Is he dead? | 格里芬怎么样了 死了吗 |
[06:57] | His accident was severe. | 车祸很严重 |
[06:59] | He needed surgery on his heart and his brain — | 他的心脏和脑部都需要手术 |
[07:01] | So, he’s almost dead? | 这么说 他还没死 |
[07:03] | We can take you to see him if — | 你想的话 我们可以带你去看他 |
[07:05] | I don’t want to see him until he is dead. | 在他死之前我都不想见到他 |
[07:11] | So, first, we need to check on | 首先 我们要检查一下 |
[07:12] | Kim Coley’s baby’s tracheal balloon, and after that — | 金·科利的孩子的气管球囊 然后 |
[07:15] | – Warren. Go someplace else. – Why? | -沃伦 到别的地方去 -为什么 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause you’re on my service, and I said so. | 因为你跟着我工作 我让你走你就得走 |
[07:23] | – How you feeling? – Uh, good. How are you? | -你感觉怎么样 -挺好呢 你呢 |
[07:29] | – How are you feeling? – Fine. | -你怀孕的状态怎么样 -挺好的 |
[07:31] | 12 weeks and fine. | 12周 一切正常 |
[07:33] | Did you tell Jackson? | 你告诉杰克森了吗 |
[07:38] | I’m worried – that you’re doing this alone | 我担心 你明明可以找人陪你 |
[07:40] | when you don’t have to. | 却要一个人面对怀孕这件事 |
[07:41] | I’m not. I’m not alone. | 我没有 我不是一个人 |
[07:43] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[07:45] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧好吧 |
[07:48] | So, then, let’s do this right. | 那我们要用正确的方式来面对 |
[07:50] | Let’s get out in front of it. | 我们要全面地了解一下 |
[07:51] | I think I’d like to start with booking a 3D ultrasound, | 我想先订一次3D超声波 |
[07:54] | and then, um, – I’d like to run a genetic test | 然后再来一次基因检查 |
[07:56] | to see if the fetus – has osteogenesis imperfecta. | 看看胎儿有没有成骨不全 |
[07:58] | No. – | 不行 |
[08:00] | April, I get it. | 艾普丽尔 我理解 |
[08:01] | With what you went through last time, | 有了上次的经历 |
[08:02] | you don’t want a bunch of needles | 你不想经历在肚子上扎针 |
[08:03] | – being stuck in your belly — – Arizona, I don’t — | -这样的事情 -亚利桑那 我不想 |
[08:04] | But I can do a CVS, | 我可以给你做一个绒膜绒毛取样 |
[08:06] | and then if it’s there, we’ll see it | 有什么问题 我们都可以及时发现 |
[08:07] | and then we’ll just — we’ll know. | 我们会了解相关的情况的 |
[08:08] | The baby’s not getting tested. | 我不想给孩子做任何检查 |
[08:10] | What? | 你说什么 |
[08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | Because my baby will be fine. | 因为我的孩子是不会有事的 |
[08:33] | She said, “Because my baby’s fine!” | 她说 “因为我的孩子是不会有事的” |
[08:34] | O.I. Can be diagnosed early. | 成骨不全是可以在早期诊断出来的 |
[08:36] | Why wouldn’t she take the test? That’s crazy. | 她为什么不想做检查呢 疯了吧 |
[08:38] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:39] | Well, then Avery – will have to convince her. | 那就得由艾弗里来说服她了 |
[08:42] | She won’t tell him. | 她不愿意告诉他 |
[08:43] | I don’t — I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[08:44] | Well, I’m not doing this. I’m not lying to my friends. | 我办不到 我不想对朋友说谎 |
[08:46] | No one’s asking you to — | 没人要你 |
[08:48] | No one asking you to lie. | 没人要你说谎啊 |
[08:50] | I say, “Pass me the coffee,” | 当我说”把咖啡递给我”的时候 |
[08:51] | and I feel like I’m lying to him. | 我就觉得我在对他说谎 |
[08:52] | Well, then, we need to talk to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[08:54] | “We”? | “我们” |
[08:55] | I didn’t want to know about this thing in the first place. | 我压根就不想知道这件事 |
[08:58] | Fine. I will talk to her. | 好吧 我去跟她谈 |
[09:03] | So… | 话说… |
[09:05] | what kind of surgeon is he? | 他是什么科的医生 |
[09:07] | Oncology. | 肿瘤科 |
[09:08] | We can work with that. | 可以接受 |
[09:09] | Guessing 40s. Kind of tall. | 我猜大概四十岁左右 挺高的 |
[09:12] | And he’s ranked in the military, | 他在部队里的等级很高 |
[09:13] | so he has an authoritative side. | 所以有着充满权威的一面 |
[09:16] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你们的对话 |
[09:17] | But you can’t hear the phone ringing. | 但是电话响了你却听不到 |
[09:18] | Maybe her ringer’s off. | 也许她把铃声关了 |
[09:19] | It’s not. Suctioning. | 没有 正在抽吸 |
[09:21] | Sometimes your ringer is off, | 有时候 如果你把铃声关掉的时间太长 |
[09:22] | and it’s been off for so long that you forget that it’s off, | 你就会忘掉这回事 |
[09:25] | and you need someone to help you figure out | 这时候你就需要别人帮你想一想 |
[09:28] | how to turn it back on. | 怎么调回铃声模式 |
[09:29] | But once it’s on… | 一旦开启铃声模式… |
[09:30] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这么回事 |
[09:32] | Your ringer needs to be turned on. | 你要调回铃声模式 |
[09:34] | You’ve been on vibrate for too long. | 你把自己封闭起来 振动模式开得太久了 |
[09:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[09:37] | If I answer, then he’ll ask me out. | 如果我接了电话 他就会约我出去 |
[09:41] | And then I’ll have to say no, | 然后我就要拒绝他 |
[09:42] | and there will be a lot of back and forth, | 然后我们就要来来回回说好久 |
[09:43] | and I won’t know when it’s okay to hang up, | 我又不知道该什么时候挂电话 |
[09:45] | so why answer? | 所以何必要接电话呢 |
[09:48] | Dr. Grey, I saw all your clinic patients. | 格蕾医生 门诊里你所有的病人我都检查了 |
[09:50] | Can I scrub in? | 我可以参加手术吗 |
[09:50] | Did you drain Mr. Kurtzman’s wound? | 柯兹曼先生的伤口你挤了吗 |
[09:53] | No. | 没有 |
[09:54] | Okay, Blake, well, go get that done. | 布莱克 那你先去把这件事做了 |
[09:56] | – Wilson. – What? | -我是威尔逊 -你说什么 |
[10:00] | Forget it. | 没什么 |
[10:05] | See? Now you’re mixing up your residents. | 看到了吗 你现在连你的住院医都分不清了 |
[10:06] | You need to get that ringer turned on loud and fast. | 你得赶紧调回铃声模式 解放自己 |
[10:08] | My ringer is fine. | 我的状态没毛病 |
[10:12] | Are you almost done? | 你快检查完了吗 |
[10:12] | I have three more returns to get through. | 我还有三笔收入要查看 |
[10:14] | Don’t bother her during tax season. | 报税季不要打扰她 |
[10:16] | It’s the first rule. | 这是首要的原则 |
[10:18] | Should be done in just a second. | 应该很快就好了 |
[10:20] | Um, okay, there’s Baby A. | 第一个胎儿在这里 |
[10:23] | Oh, there’s Baby B. | 第二个胎儿在这里 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:26] | She’s gonna be a handful, right, hon? | 她可能会是个麻烦精 是不是 亲爱的 |
[10:28] | She’s a kicker. | 她喜欢踢肚子 |
[10:31] | And there’s Baby D. | 第四个胎儿在这里 |
[10:33] | And… | 还有… |
[10:40] | – Go get Robbins, would you? – Yeah. | -去把罗宾斯找来 好吗 -好的 |
[10:42] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[10:43] | – Is something wrong? – Nothing. | -出了什么问题吗 -没有 |
[10:45] | Nothing. It’s, um… | 没什么 是… |
[10:47] | It’s quadruplets, right? | 是四胞胎 没错吧 |
[10:48] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是啊 -为什么要这么问 |
[10:49] | I’m just, um… | 我正在… |
[10:50] | I’m looking, and uh… it’s probably just me, but — | 我正在检查 应该是我的问题 不过 |
[10:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:56] | I can only find three babies in here. | 我只找到了三个胎儿的图像 |
[11:02] | If I had known she wasn’t actually his wife — | 如果我早知道她不是他的妻子 |
[11:04] | – You should have known. – You’re right. | -你早该知道的 -你说得对 |
[11:05] | You’re absolutely right. I just didn’t — | 你说的太对了 我只是… |
[11:07] | Get your facts straight before you let me | 在你让我向一个人解释病情之前 |
[11:09] | go spilling medical information to just anybody. | 你得搞清楚那个人是谁 |
[11:11] | – You embarrassed me. – I’m sorry. | -你让我很尴尬 -我很抱歉 |
[11:12] | She said that she was his — | 她说她是他的… |
[11:13] | Why are you even here? I said to tell Dr. Webber — | 你为什么还在这里 我说了告诉韦伯医生 |
[11:15] | Dr. Webber said that he chooses to decline your proposal. | 韦伯医生说驳回你的提议 |
[11:19] | Well, then take the day off. | 那好 你今天放假吧 |
[11:21] | Dr. Webber rejected that,too. | 韦伯医生也驳回了这个 |
[11:24] | Watch his monitors, don’t touch him, | 盯好他的监视器 不准碰他 |
[11:26] | and stay out of my way. | 还有 赶紧让开 |
[11:27] | The nurse will bring up his personal things. | 护士一会会把他的个人物品拿过来 |
[11:28] | These are patient pamphlets on pacemakers. | 这是起搏器的使用说明书 |
[11:30] | Give it to the side piece. | 拿给小妖精去吧 |
[11:32] | She can change his diaper. | 她会帮他换尿不湿的 |
[11:34] | I’m waiting for the funeral. | 我等着参加他的葬礼就好 |
[11:35] | Mrs. McColl, your husband — | 麦库 您的丈夫… |
[11:36] | My husband, my dear, was a sweet man | 我的丈夫曾经是一个好男人 亲爱的 |
[11:38] | who turned into a philandering bastard | 然后他变成了一个拈花惹草的混帐 |
[11:40] | who only cared about his money, which I should have known | 只关心他的钱 我早该在他把婚前协议 |
[11:43] | when he handed me that prenup for my wedding present. | 作为结婚礼物送我的时候 就意识到这一点 |
[11:46] | That thing is as tight as my Spanx. | 那玩意的约束条款比我的紧身衣还紧 |
[11:49] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:50] | If he dies and we are still married, | 如果他死了 而我们还没有离婚 |
[11:52] | I get his $30 million, which is way less than I deserve | 我能拿到三千万 虽然这比我应得的少多了 |
[11:55] | for putting up with that son of a bitch. | 就为了忍这个混蛋这么多年 |
[11:57] | But it’ll have to do. | 但我没得选择 |
[11:59] | I’m waiting him out. | 我就盼着他早点死了 |
[12:01] | Well, I don’t think we have to. | 我觉得没这个必要 |
[12:03] | He’s 75 with a bum heart, high blood pressure, | 他已经75岁了 有心脏病 高血压 |
[12:05] | and a cracked skull. | 头还给开瓢了 |
[12:06] | He probably won’t even wake up. Right, Dr. Shepherd? | 他可能根本醒不过来 对吗 谢博德医生 |
[12:08] | We — | 我们… |
[12:11] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[12:12] | You wouldn’t screw with me, would you? | 你没有在骗我吧 对吗 |
[12:14] | Oh, Gayle, I wouldn’t. | 没有 盖尔 |
[12:15] | There’s not much hope. So there’s hope. | 本来就没什么希望 这就是你的希望 |
[12:17] | So if you want to just sit right over here and wait… | 你坐在这边等吧 |
[12:22] | – Why the hell — – Oh, come on. | -你刚刚… -拜托 |
[12:23] | That’s what she wanted to hear. | 那才是她想听到的 |
[12:24] | It’s refreshing. | 这很新鲜 |
[12:25] | I mean, most family members are like, | 大部分的家属都会说 |
[12:26] | “Please, please, save him.” | “拜托了 拜托你救救他吧” |
[12:28] | I mean, this takes the pressure off us a bit. | 这也让我们的压力小了不少 |
[12:30] | – Shepherd, I’m kidding. – That’s dark. | -谢博德 我开玩笑的 -你心理真阴暗 |
[12:32] | – Yeah, sorry. – Really funny, though. | -抱歉 -不过挺搞笑的 |
[12:34] | – Dr. Shepherd. – What? | -谢博德医生 -干嘛 |
[12:35] | Mr. McColl’s waking up. | 麦库先生醒了 |
[12:38] | I called that wrong. | 看来我误诊了 |
[12:42] | What — | 怎么… |
[12:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈谁啊 |
[12:45] | Mr. McColl. | 麦库先生 |
[12:46] | Griffin, it’s me. It’s Lena. | 格里芬 是我啊 莉娜 |
[12:47] | You’ve been in a pretty bad car wreck. | 你遭遇了一场严重的车祸 |
[12:49] | You’ve had surgery — | 你刚刚做了手术… |
[12:50] | Where’s Gayle? Gayle! | 盖尔在哪里 盖尔 |
[12:52] | Where’s Gayle? | 盖尔在哪 |
[12:53] | Griffin, just relax, okay? You need to calm down. | 格里芬 放松 你需要冷静 |
[12:55] | Bugs! Help me. Bugs! | 虫子 快帮我 虫子 |
[12:57] | He’s hallucinating. Give him 5 of Haldol — | 他产生幻觉了 注射5单位的氟哌啶醇 |
[13:00] | Bugs! | 虫子 |
[13:02] | He’s calling me. I’m Bugs. | 他是在叫我 我就是虫子 |
[13:05] | He hasn’t called me that in 30 years. | 他已经三十年没这么叫过我了 |
[13:07] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[13:09] | Bugs, come here. | 虫虫 过来 |
[13:13] | Bugs, come here. | 虫虫 快过来 |
[13:14] | Come here. | 到我这里来 |
[13:19] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[13:21] | what’s happening? | 发生什么事情了 |
[13:23] | – What — – Just — | -怎么 -你先… |
[13:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:28] | Where would he have gone? | 他能去哪里呢 |
[13:29] | Nowhere. He’s in here. | 哪都没去 他在这里 |
[13:30] | Dr. Warren’s just a little behind on his fetal medicine. | 沃伦医生不太熟悉胎儿科 |
[13:33] | – He’s in here somewhere. – Good. | -他就在妈妈肚子里的某个地方 -好 |
[13:34] | We came in here with four babies and we want to leave with — | 我们不想进来的时候是四个 出院的时候 |
[13:36] | There! See, there he is. He’s — | 这里 看 他在这里 他… |
[13:39] | Just…moved down. | 只是往下面去了一点 |
[13:41] | Why? To get away from his sisters? | 为什么 为了远离他的姐妹吗 |
[13:45] | Courtney, I’m afraid that you’re in labor. | 考妮 恐怕你要分娩了 |
[13:47] | No, I can’t — I can’t be. It’s too soon. | 不 不行 还太早了 |
[13:48] | Months too soon. | 还有好几个月呢 |
[13:49] | No, I can’t have them now. | 不行 我没法现在生下来 |
[13:50] | They’ll — They’ll all die. I can’t be in labor. | 他们都会死的 我不能生 |
[13:52] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:55] | But you are. | 但是你得生了 |
[14:04] | Am I even having contractions? I would notice, right? | 我都没有宫缩 我会注意到的 对吗 |
[14:06] | When the babies are this small, | 当胎儿还在这么小的时候 |
[14:07] | sometimes you don’t even feel the contractions. | 你有可能感觉不到宫缩 |
[14:09] | Well, that’s because she shouldn’t be having them. | 那是因为她不可能现在把孩子生下来 |
[14:11] | Are you sure you’re not wrong? | 你确定你没搞错吗 |
[14:12] | – No, I’m not wrong. – From the position of Baby C — | -我没错 -根据C宝宝的位置 |
[14:14] | Charles. We’re calling him Charles. | 那是查尔斯 我们叫他查尔斯 |
[14:17] | Okay, Doug. We’re taking her into the O.R. | 道格 我们要带她进手术室了 |
[14:19] | In case something happens, we’ll be ready. | 万一发生什么 我们也好准备 |
[14:20] | What? No one’s coming today. | 什么 现在还不能把孩子生下来 |
[14:21] | – Doug — – No! It’s too soon! | -道格 -不 还太早了 |
[14:23] | They — they need more time, right? | 他们 他们还需要时间 对吗 |
[14:24] | – Please. Do something. – I am. | -拜托了 想想办法 -我在想 |
[14:26] | I can start her on medication to stop the labor | 我可以给她用药 阻止分娩 |
[14:28] | and I can temporarily sew her cervix closed, | 我可以暂时将她的子宫颈缝合 |
[14:31] | and that might give us enough time. | 这也许能帮我们争取一些时间 |
[14:32] | Might? | 可能 |
[14:33] | Labor’s like a boulder rolling down a hill. | 分娩就像一个球从山坡滚下来 |
[14:35] | Once it starts, it’s hard to stop. | 一旦开始 就很难停下来 |
[14:37] | But you’re stopping the boulder. | 但是你会让它停下来的 |
[14:38] | I am. | 我会 |
[14:39] | I am trying to stop the boulder. | 我会尽力让它停下来 |
[14:52] | He doesn’t remember me at all? | 他完全不记得我了 |
[14:53] | A brain injury of this nature, | 这种程度的脑损伤 |
[14:55] | it’s not uncommon for some memory loss to have occurred. | 出现失忆也是很常见的事情 |
[14:58] | We’ve been together 11 years. | 我们在一起十一年了 |
[15:01] | He wanted a divorce, but she wouldn’t — | 他想离婚 但是她不愿意 |
[15:06] | Can I talk to him? | 我能去和他说话吗 |
[15:09] | Help him remember me? | 让他想起我 |
[15:10] | He’s still confused and agitated. | 他还处在困惑和不安之中 |
[15:14] | He’s asking for — | 他想见的是… |
[15:16] | It’s best if you wait out here. | 你最好还是在外面等吧 |
[15:23] | Her? | 她 |
[15:25] | I took up with that lady? Why? | 我和那女人在一起了 为什么 |
[15:27] | Because you’re a stupid son of a bitch, that’s why. | 因为你是个蠢货 这就是为什么 |
[15:30] | Heart rate’s looking good. | 心率看上去还不错 |
[15:31] | Wait, why would I take up with her when I have you? | 等等 我都有你了还去找她干什么 |
[15:34] | My wife. | 老婆大人 |
[15:35] | You are the funniest. | 你是最有趣的人 |
[15:38] | She is. | 她真的是最有趣的人 |
[15:39] | She’s the funniest gal I’ve ever met. | 我遇见过的女孩中最有趣的 |
[15:41] | And you got the softest hands. | 还有这双柔软的手 |
[15:43] | It’s soft as a rabbit’s foot I had when I was — | 就像我小时候拥有的兔子脚一样 |
[15:45] | Uh, Griffin. Stop. | 格里芬 别说了 |
[15:47] | Go on. Feel them. | 来 你摸摸看 |
[15:48] | I-I’ll take your word for it. | 我完全相信你说的 |
[15:50] | Eh, suit yourself. You’re missing out. | 随便吧 你亏大了 |
[15:52] | What happened, Bugs? | 怎么回事 虫虫 |
[15:54] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[15:55] | Uh, we fought. A lot. | 我们吵架了 吵了很多架 |
[15:58] | About money. | 关于钱的事情 |
[15:59] | Oh, I don’t care about money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[16:01] | Yeah, well, you didn’t when we met, | 对 在我们相遇的时候你是不在乎 |
[16:03] | but you’ve done very well for yourself. | 但是你渐渐的就变了 |
[16:08] | What did I do, Bugs? | 我做了什么 虫虫 |
[16:10] | Why would I ever hurt you? | 我为什么会伤害你 |
[16:12] | Oh, I’ve been asking you that for decades. | 这个问题我都问了几十年了 |
[16:15] | Dumbass. | 傻瓜 |
[16:18] | It’s like a time machine. | 就像坐时光机一样 |
[16:21] | I’m good here. You can go. | 我这没事了 你可以走了 |
[16:25] | And magnesium’s up. | 硫酸镁已经挂上了 |
[16:27] | Okay, Courtney. We’re gonna wait | 好的 考妮 我们等一等 |
[16:29] | and see if this medication calms everybody down. | 看看药物能否让所有小家伙安定下来 |
[16:31] | And what do I do? Just lie here? | 那我要做什么 就躺在这里吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, and try to relax. | 是的 尽量放松 |
[16:34] | With four babies trying to get over the wall? | 有四个宝宝迫不及待要冲出来 |
[16:35] | And I still have 73 tax returns? | 我手上还有73份报税单要处理 |
[16:37] | Well, I said “Try.” | 所以我说尽量 |
[16:43] | Contractions increasing. | 宫缩加强了 |
[16:48] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[16:50] | If a couple’s been married for three years, | 一对夫妻结婚三年 |
[16:51] | – why not file jointly? – Warren. | -为什么不能联合申报 -沃伦 |
[16:52] | – I’m just… – No, no. | -我只是… -没事 |
[16:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:55] | Well, that’s not the problem. | 结婚不是问题 |
[16:56] | You guys have a pretty significant earnings disparity. | 而是因为你们的收入差距太大 |
[16:58] | Well, I — I don’t know if I’d call it “Significant.” | 我并不觉得那算太大 |
[17:00] | It’s more than 200%. | 那可是超过两倍啊 |
[17:02] | A little more than that. | 稍微高点而已 |
[17:04] | Her income increase is raising your tax bill by a lot. | 她收入的增长也把你的应税额抬高了很多 |
[17:08] | This is relaxing me. | 这话题让我放松不少 |
[17:09] | Honestly, she shouldn’t even be filing as an individual. | 她其实可以不按个人所得税申报的 |
[17:11] | – She should incorporate. – Page Kepner. | -她可以按集体所得申报 -呼凯普娜过来 |
[17:13] | Tell her to meet me in Exam Room Five. | 叫她到第五检查室找我 |
[17:15] | I will be back. | 我很快回来 |
[17:16] | Do not take your eyes off of these monitors. | 给我紧紧盯着这些监测器 |
[17:18] | If there is any change in any of them, you get me back here. | 有任何变化都要叫我过来 |
[17:21] | Ooh, theres’ another option. | 还有另一种办法 |
[17:22] | You could both file as single individuals. | 你们俩分别单独报税 |
[17:25] | Well, how’s that? | 那要怎么做 |
[17:25] | You could do what some of my clients have done. | 你可以像我的一些客户那样 |
[17:27] | You could get divorced. | 办理离婚 |
[17:28] | – Why would we – For the taxes. | -我们为什么要 -为了避税啊 |
[17:33] | Grey still ignores me. | 格蕾还是不打理我 |
[17:35] | Gross, gross, gross. | 真是恶心透了 |
[17:37] | She refuses to fill me in on her patients. | 她不让我参与诊治她的病人 |
[17:39] | You can’t restart Mrs. Wheeler on tube feeds yet. | 现在还不能给惠勒女士鼻饲饮食 |
[17:41] | She had high residuals last time. | 她上次潴留的量还很多 |
[17:42] | Crap. I thought her ileus was resolved. Crap! | 糟糕 我还以为她肠梗阻缓解了 该死 |
[17:45] | You know, this is urine. | 你知道吗 这是尿 |
[17:46] | I’ve been urinated on three times today. | 我今天已经被尿了三次了 |
[17:49] | What did you expect from babies? | 你还指望那些宝宝会给你什么 |
[17:50] | I’m talking about puppies — dogs. | 我是说那些小狗 |
[17:52] | There are puppies upstairs with the kids. | 楼上有一堆小狗和孩子们在一起 |
[17:54] | Why aren’t we up there right now? | 我们现在赶快上去看看吧 |
[17:55] | Because the only thing | 唯一比儿科更糟的 |
[17:56] | worse than peds is peds with puppies | 就是儿科配上小狗 |
[17:59] | because we’re surgeons, not veterinarians, | 因为我们是外科医生 不是兽医 |
[18:01] | because we should not be urinated upon. | 我们不该被尿一身 |
[18:02] | I’m being crapped on. | 我现在够糟的了 |
[18:04] | You have to help me with Shepherd. | 你得帮我应付谢博德 |
[18:05] | Shepherd wants me dead. | 谢博德想整死我 |
[18:06] | At least she knows who you are. | 至少她知道你是谁 |
[18:08] | Grey keeps calling me your name. | 格蕾一直用你的名字叫我 |
[18:09] | That doesn’t even sound new. | 这都不是啥新鲜事了 |
[18:10] | Being kicked out bed was | 被赶出病房更好 |
[18:11] | almost better because then she would see me — | 因为这样她会看到我 |
[18:13] | – Jo. – She’d have to see my face to slam a door in it. | -乔 -她就能看见我一头栽在门上 |
[18:15] | All right, you get 10 more seconds. | 好了 再给你十秒钟 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | You get 10 seconds to complain about Meredith Grey. | 你还有十秒钟吐槽梅瑞迪斯·格蕾 |
[18:19] | After that, you’re done. | 这之后 就此打住 |
[18:20] | No more talking about it again, ever. | 以后别再谈论这个了 永远 |
[18:22] | This is an excellent plan. | 这是个不错的主意 |
[18:23] | How is this fair? | 这公平吗 |
[18:24] | You talk and you talk about Grey, | 虽然你聊起了格蕾 |
[18:27] | but you don’t do anything to change the situation. | 但却没有做任何事来改变这种现状 |
[18:29] | You get 10 seconds. | 你有十秒钟时间 |
[18:30] | After that, | 这之后 |
[18:31] | the only person you can talk to about Meredith Grey | 你要再说梅瑞迪斯·格蕾 |
[18:32] | is Meredith Grey. | 就当着她面说吧 |
[18:33] | I can’t say it all in 10 seconds. | 十秒之内可说不完 |
[18:34] | No, ’cause you have 7. | 当然 因为你只剩七秒了 |
[18:35] | What am I supposed to say to her? | 那我该对她说什么 |
[18:36] | – She’s the head of — – 5. | -她是普外科主 -五 |
[18:38] | A friend would listen. A friend would not — | 一个愿意倾听的朋友 一个不会 |
[18:40] | Time. | 时间到 |
[18:42] | Never again. | 到此为止 |
[18:45] | Can I just say one more — | 我能再说一句吗 |
[18:45] | Ever. | 不能 |
[18:49] | Hey. I got your page. What do you need? | 我收到你的呼叫 什么事 |
[18:51] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[18:53] | Arizona, I am swamped, and — | 亚利桑那 我已经忙得不可开交 而且 |
[18:54] | I mean, I’m the only one that you ever told, | 而你只告诉了我一个人 |
[18:55] | so do you trust me? | 所以 你信任我吗 |
[18:56] | Yes, of course. I trust you. | 当然 我相信你 |
[18:57] | I can feel the boulder starting to roll, | 我感受到那种滚雪球的感觉了 |
[18:59] | and I need to stop it. | 我得让它停下来 |
[19:00] | So if you trust me, then let me help you. | 如果你信任我 那就让我来帮你 |
[19:03] | And you have to let me help you my way. | 照我的方法来做 |
[19:05] | Which means that you need to tell Jackson. | 也就是你得告诉杰克森 |
[19:08] | And you need to let me give you a full work-up. | 你得让我给你做一次全面检查 |
[19:10] | You’re acting like I’m not taking care of myself, | 你搞的好像我自己不知道要照顾好自己一样 |
[19:12] | but I am a doctor. | 但我可是医生 |
[19:14] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不蠢 |
[19:15] | I’m just not interested in getting certain tests. | 我只是对那些检查不感兴趣 |
[19:17] | I don’t want you going | 我不想你 |
[19:18] | through what you went through last time, April. | 再次经历上次的痛苦 艾普丽尔 |
[19:20] | I’m not worried about me. | 我都不担心我自己 |
[19:21] | I am! And I am trying – to help you get what you want, | 我担心啊 而且我在尽力帮你争取你想要的 |
[19:24] | which is a healthy baby. | 一个健康的宝宝 |
[19:25] | One that’s not gonna go through horrible pain. | 一个不需要经历任何痛苦的过程 |
[19:27] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[19:28] | – Dr. Robbins. – Not now, DeLuca. | -罗宾斯医生 -现在没空 德卢卡 |
[19:30] | Dr. Warren sent me. It’s Courtney. | 沃伦医生让我来的 是考妮 |
[19:36] | Oh, thank God you’re back. | 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[19:37] | You say her contractions are more regular? | 你说她的宫缩越来越规律了 |
[19:39] | – Yeah, and Baby C is getting — – Charles. | -是的 C宝宝有点 – 是查尔斯 |
[19:40] | Charles is showing recurrent decels. | 查尔斯出现周期性减速 |
[19:42] | Okay, Courtney. | 好了 考妮 |
[19:43] | I think that Charles is still trying to make a break for it. | 我想查尔斯还是更想出来 |
[19:45] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[19:46] | Because I’m holding his feet. | 因为我正握着他的脚 |
[19:55] | How could she not know she was birthing a baby? | 她怎么会不知道自己要生了 |
[19:57] | It’s a quad at 23 weeks. | 这可是23周的四胞胎 |
[19:58] | He’s about the size of your hand. | 他大概就像你的手一样大 |
[19:59] | Quads. One litter to another. | 四胞胎 一个接一个 |
[20:02] | Peds is weird. | 儿科真是个神奇的地方 |
[20:03] | We’ll need at least two full NICU teams | 我们需要两组全套的新生儿重症监护团队 |
[20:04] | – down here for the transport. – Okay. | -下来帮忙转运宝宝 -好的 |
[20:07] | I’m just saying. I have done our taxes every year. | 我想说 每年都是我为我们俩报税 |
[20:09] | Why change it up now? | 为什么今年换人了 |
[20:10] | There was never a reason until now. | 这哪有什么为什么 |
[20:12] | Things changed this year. | 今年不一样了呗 |
[20:13] | No, one thing changed this year, Miranda. | 对 今年有一样不同了 米兰达 |
[20:14] | One thing — your job! | 有一样 你的工作 |
[20:16] | It was a pretty big change. | 确实是个巨大的变化 |
[20:17] | I need warmers and neonatal resuscitation trays, | 我需要加热器和新生儿复苏包 |
[20:20] | and if you don’t have to be in here, get out. | 如果你们不需要留在这就请出去 |
[20:21] | It’s about to get crowded. | 这里人会非常多的 |
[20:23] | Hi, Courtney. My name’s Dr. Karev. | 考妮 我是克莱夫医生 |
[20:25] | You’re the OUT guy. | 你是那个负责生的 |
[20:26] | We met you during our tour of the NICU. | 我们在新生儿监护室见过你 |
[20:27] | I am, and I can assure you, | 是的 我可以向你保证 |
[20:28] | we’re gonna do everything we can — | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[20:29] | No, no, no. Don’t you talk to me. | 不不不 别跟我说 |
[20:30] | Dr. Robbins talks to me. | 我要罗宾斯医生 |
[20:31] | Dr. Robbins is the “In” Guy. She’s the one. | 罗宾斯医生是负责留住宝宝的 我要她 |
[20:33] | These babies are staying in. | 宝宝们会待在里面 |
[20:34] | Dr. Robbins is “In.” | 罗宾斯医生 留下 |
[20:36] | You’re keeping them in, right? | 你会把他们留在里面的 对吧 |
[20:38] | It’s Charles, right? | 是叫查尔斯吗 |
[20:40] | Courtney, Charles already made up his mind. | 考妮 查尔斯已经下定决心 |
[20:42] | He’s partially out, and once he’s completely out, | 他已经出来一部分了 一旦他完全产出 |
[20:43] | they all come out. | 他们也会跟着一起出来 |
[20:44] | Dr. Robbins. Promise me – that they’re gonna survive, | 罗宾斯医生 答应我 让他们都活下来 |
[20:48] | that they’ll live once their out. | 出来后都能活下去 |
[20:49] | All four babies. | 所有四个宝宝 |
[20:52] | I need four umbilical line set-ups. | 我要四套脐带套管 |
[20:54] | Warren. Wait. | 沃伦 等等 |
[20:58] | Just one. | 只要一套 |
[20:59] | – I’m sorry? – I said one set-up! Go. | -你说什么 -我说一套工具 快 |
[21:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:03] | I’m stopping the boulder! | 我要阻止分娩 |
[21:12] | Heading up to check on McColl’s vitals. | 准备去查看麦库的生命体征 |
[21:14] | Make sure Blake’s watching monitors. | 确保布莱克在看着监视仪 |
[21:16] | What is Blake’s problem? | 布莱克怎么了 |
[21:17] | What don’t you like about her? | 你不喜欢她哪点 |
[21:19] | She seems on top of it to me, | 我觉得她是住院医生里的佼佼者 |
[21:20] | so what am I not seeing? | 我漏掉什么了 |
[21:22] | She’s — No, she’s — | 她 不 她 |
[21:23] | I’m the new guy. | 我是新来的 |
[21:24] | So if she’s the dead fish, I’d like to know. | 因此如果她无药可救的话 我有权知道 |
[21:26] | It’s personal between her and me. | 这是我和她之间的私事 |
[21:29] | You can form your own conclusions. | 你可以正常评价她 |
[21:32] | Aww. That’s kind of you. Must be nice for Blake. | 你人真好 这样对布莱克也好 |
[21:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:35] | Oh, come on. You and Hunt are obviously pretty tight. | 拜托 你和亨特关系那么铁 |
[21:38] | I’m sure you’ve formed some conclusions about me. | 我敢肯定你们也评价过我 |
[21:45] | We should go to the steakhouse we went to after our honeymoon. | 我们应该去咱度完蜜月后去的那家牛排馆 |
[21:48] | That place isn’t even there anymore. | 那家店早搬了 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry, guys. Can I get in here a second, please? | 对不起 请让我检查一下 |
[21:56] | What’s — Something wrong? | 怎么 有什么不对的吗 |
[21:57] | Mr. McColl, can you squeeze my hands as hard as you can, okay? | 麦库先生 你能用力攥住我的手吗 |
[22:04] | – Follow the light. – Blake, what is it? | -眼睛跟着光线动 -布莱克 怎么了 |
[22:07] | Page Shepherd immediately. | 马上呼叫谢博德 |
[22:08] | His ICP is climbing. | 他的颅内压在攀升 |
[22:09] | He needs a ventriculostomy, stat. | 他需要立即进行脑室造口 |
[22:11] | Start a ketamine drip and grab an intubation kit. | 挂一袋氯胺酮点滴 拿一个插管包 |
[22:13] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:14] | Ma’am, we are going to help him, but I need you outside. | 女士 我们正在救他 我需要你到外面去 |
[22:18] | Have you ever done a ventriculostomy? | 你做过脑室造口吗 |
[22:19] | – Yes, but I’m not supposed to touch him, so – Can you do one? | -做过 但我不允许碰他 -你能不能做 |
[22:22] | I’m not supposed to touch him. | 我不允许碰他 |
[22:23] | You’re the neurosurgeon on call. | 你是当班的神经外科医生 |
[22:24] | Shepherd said no, so I’m not gonna drill a hole in his head. | 谢博德说不行 所以我不会在他头上钻个洞 |
[22:27] | Would you please just do it? | 求求你就做吧 |
[22:28] | You’re running out of time, Blake. | 你快没时间了 布莱克 |
[22:35] | So I’m gonna deliver Charles, | 我准备接生查尔斯 |
[22:36] | I’m gonna stop labor, sew up the cervix, | 然后阻止分娩 缝合子宫颈 |
[22:38] | and then leave the rest of the three inside | 然后把剩下三个孩子留在里面 |
[22:39] | for delayed delivery. | 延迟分娩 |
[22:40] | – That’s impossible. – Yes. | -这不可能 -对 |
[22:43] | Once Charles is out, | 一旦查尔斯出来了 |
[22:44] | she’ll keep having contractions to deliver the placenta. | 她会继续宫缩分娩出胎盘 |
[22:46] | They’ll all deliver. It’s how it works. | 胎儿都会出来 就是这么回事 |
[22:48] | Okay, fine. Fine, great. | 好 好 很好 |
[22:49] | Then I don’t deliver Charles’ placenta. | 那我不让查尔斯的胎盘出来 |
[22:50] | After I cut the cord, I sterilize it. | 我给切断的脐带灭菌 |
[22:52] | I put it back inside, and we put mom on antibiotics. | 把它放回子宫里 然后我们给母亲用抗生素 |
[22:54] | Do you know how dangerous that is? | 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[22:55] | If that placenta stays in, | 如果胎盘在腹中 |
[22:56] | it could cause an infection, even sepsis. | 有可能引起感染 甚至败血症 |
[22:58] | It puts mom at risk, all three babies at — | 这会让母亲面临生命危险 三个胎儿 |
[23:00] | Alex, I am a fetal surgeon! | 阿历克斯 我是名胎儿外科医生 |
[23:02] | I know more about this than you do. | 这方面我比你懂的多 |
[23:03] | I know exactly how they can die. | 我十分清楚他们会怎么死 |
[23:05] | Have you done this before? | 你之前做过这个吗 |
[23:05] | Has Nicole Herman? | 你老师赫尔曼医生做过吗 |
[23:11] | No. | 没有 |
[23:12] | I — I don’t know that anyone has. | 据我所知没人做过 |
[23:14] | – Oh, Robbins. – Don’t — please stop. | -天呐罗宾斯 -别 求你别说了 |
[23:16] | Stop. I know that you’re gonna say no, | 我知道你会反对 |
[23:17] | and I don’t want to be in a position where I go against you. | 我也不想和你唱反调 |
[23:20] | I know that this is a judgment call, | 我知道这是个主观判断 |
[23:22] | but your judgment is not better here. | 但在这 你的判断不是最佳的 |
[23:24] | I know what has to be done, | 我知道要怎么做 |
[23:25] | and this is the only way that I know how to do it. | 这也是我能想到的唯一一个办法 |
[23:27] | Okay, what I was going to say… | 好 我只是想说 |
[23:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:36] | Y-You’re gonna let her — | 你 你要让她 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna let her do what she’s here to do. | 我要让她做她该做的 |
[23:40] | And I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也别拦着她 |
[23:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:48] | His ICP was through the roof. | 他的颅内压都高上天了 |
[23:50] | Evidence of herniation. He needed a burr hole to — | 脑疝的征兆 他需要做脑穿孔 |
[23:52] | Relieve the pressure. Don’t tell me what a ventric is. | 来释放压力 不用你告诉我什么是脑室造口 |
[23:54] | – Why would you let her do this? – ‘Cause she caught it. | -你为什么让她做 -因为是她发现的 |
[23:56] | And she could. | 而且她也能做 |
[23:57] | Get out of my way. Get away from him. | 别挡道 闪开 |
[24:02] | Ventriculostomy catheter. | 脑室造口引流管 |
[24:09] | Did you prep for the EGD? | 你准备食管胃十二指肠镜检查了吗 |
[24:11] | No. I prepped for a colonoscopy. | 没 我准备的是结肠镜检查 |
[24:13] | When you said scope, I assumed that that’s — | 你说肠镜的时候 我以为是指 |
[24:14] | But I don’t need you to assume anything. | 我不需要你随便以为 |
[24:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[24:18] | Blake knew we were checking for an upper G.I. bleed. It’s just – | 布莱克知道我们要检查上胃肠出血 |
[24:21] | – I’m sorry. Let me go and — – It’s fine. | -对不去 我再去准备 -没事的 |
[24:23] | You’re just not Blake, | 你又不是布莱克 |
[24:24] | and so let’s prep for the EGD and page me when we’re ready. | 准备食管胃十二指肠镜检查 弄好后叫我 |
[24:29] | No. I’m not Blake. | 对 我不是布莱克 |
[24:31] | I’m Wilson. Jo Wilson. | 我是威尔逊 乔·威尔逊 |
[24:33] | Dr. Josephine Alice Wilson. | 约瑟芬·爱丽丝·威尔逊医生 |
[24:35] | I’m a surgeon. I’m a human being. | 我是名外科医生 我是个人 |
[24:37] | I’m not some stupid lump that you can just kick around | 我不是一个你可以踢来踢去的出气包 |
[24:39] | or talk down to or talk down about or dismiss and discount. | 也不是你可以随意贬低 谩骂 或忽视的人 |
[24:43] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:44] | You don’t like me, but I’m here. | 你不喜欢我 但我已经在这了 |
[24:46] | I’m in Alex’s life, and I’m staying. | 我和阿历克斯在一起而且会一直在一起 |
[24:47] | And you have to start respecting that. | 你应该承认这一点 |
[24:49] | I don’t know where you’re getting this. | 我不知道你怎么突然说起这茬了 |
[24:51] | I’m trying to move forward, okay? And I can’t | 我在努力向前看 但我做不到 |
[24:53] | because you’re always around the corner blocking my way, | 因为你总是在拐角处挡着我的路 |
[24:56] | making everything so damn hard. | 让一切都变得这么艰难 |
[24:58] | You are overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[24:59] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[25:00] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要说的 |
[25:02] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[25:02] | I’m done with all of it. | 所有的一切我都够了 |
[25:04] | You know, call your damn army guy back | 叫你的陆军男友回来 |
[25:05] | and get your own boyfriend. | 你俩好好过 |
[25:10] | Are you finished? | 你说完了 |
[25:17] | Oh my… | 天呐 |
[25:23] | Okay, are you ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[25:25] | – Just Charles? – Just Charles. | -只接生查尔斯 -只是查尔斯 |
[25:26] | His sisters will just have to deal with the fact | 他的妹妹们只能面对 |
[25:28] | that he wanted to come out first. Typical boy. | 他想当老大这个事实 典型的男孩 |
[25:29] | Okay. Okay. That’s good. | 好 好 这很好 |
[25:33] | It’s safer that way, right? | 这样更安全 对吗 |
[25:34] | They get more time? | 她们有更多时间发育 |
[25:34] | Courtney, I need you to hold on for a little bit longer, okay? | 考妮 我需要你多坚持一会好吗 |
[25:37] | I need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[25:38] | – Can you do that? Can you trust me? – I’m sorry. | -可以吗 你能相信我吗 -对不起 |
[25:39] | It’s just — can Doug be in here? | 只是 可以让道格进来吗 |
[25:41] | We had always talked about the delivery and — | 我们之前一直在讨论分娩的事 |
[25:42] | No, we can’t risk any additional bacteria during the procedure. | 不行 分娩时我们不能冒着增加感染的危险 |
[25:45] | It’s — it’s just too dangerous for you and for the babies. | 这对你和胎儿来说都太危险了 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:54] | Warren. Can you — | 沃伦 你能 |
[25:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[25:58] | Don’t forget that you need to — | 别忘了你要 |
[25:59] | – Eyes on monitors. – Okay. | -盯着监视仪 -好 |
[26:02] | All right. Okay, Courtney. | 好了 考妮 |
[26:04] | I just need the tiniest little push. | 我只需要你用一丁点力 |
[26:07] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:10] | Okay, good. Good, good, good, good, good. | 好 好 好 很好 |
[26:13] | Okay, clamp. | 好了 钳子 |
[26:17] | – Karev. – Right here. | -克莱夫 -这儿呢 |
[26:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[26:24] | What’s happening? | 怎么样了 |
[26:24] | Everything’s happening exactly like it should. | 一切都按计划进行 |
[26:26] | You just breathe. | 你只需要深呼吸 |
[26:28] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[26:32] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:34] | His CT showed he’s having a re-bleed. | CT结果显示他又出现了流血的情况 |
[26:36] | I will operate, | 我会进行手术 |
[26:37] | but the fact that it’s bleeding again — | 但是现在这时候又开始流血 |
[26:40] | it’s not good. | 情况不太乐观 |
[26:42] | And when he wakes up, will he be the same, or…? | 那他醒来以后 是会像原来一样还是 |
[26:45] | Will you… please go away? | 能麻烦你离开这里吗 |
[26:47] | This is between me and my husband. | 这是我和我丈夫之间的事 |
[26:50] | So please go. | 请你离开 |
[27:01] | Will he be the same? | 他还会和原来一样吗 |
[27:04] | There’s just no way of knowing. | 这我们实在无法得知 |
[27:08] | I just got him back. | 这么多年他终于回到了我身边 |
[27:12] | I lost 33 years with that old jerk. | 我在这个老混蛋身上浪费了33年的青春 |
[27:18] | Only a man – that I could love that much | 只有这样一个让我如此深爱的男人 |
[27:21] | would make me feel so angry. | 才能让我如此恨之入骨 |
[27:25] | I just want him back. | 我只是希望他能回到我身边 |
[27:28] | I just — | 我只是 |
[27:30] | I just want to have the chance to… | 我只是想能再有一次机会 |
[27:34] | love him again. | 再去好好爱他 |
[27:43] | Blake, find Edwards and tell her to meet me in O.R. One. | 布莱克 跟爱德华兹说到一号手术室见我 |
[27:48] | Yep. | 好的 |
[27:51] | Shepherd, you don’t have time to go chasing around after Edwards. | 谢博德 你没时间去找爱德华兹了 |
[27:53] | You need to be in there now. | 你现在就得去手术室 |
[27:57] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[27:59] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[28:09] | No significant post-op changes. | 术后没有明显变化 |
[28:10] | – That’s good. – Yep. | -这很好 -是啊 |
[28:13] | He’s called how many times now? | 他这是第几次打过来了 |
[28:14] | Oh, God. Just give me the phone. | 我的老天 干脆把手机给我 |
[28:16] | I’ll send him a nice blow-off text. | 我来给他发条拒绝短信 |
[28:17] | No, not a text. | 别 别发短信 |
[28:18] | She is not a monster. | 她又不是什么女魔头 |
[28:20] | But Callie’s right, Mer. We need a plan. | 不过凯丽说的没错 梅 我们需要个计划 |
[28:21] | We don’t need anything. | 我们什么都不需要 |
[28:23] | God, between you and Wilson — | 你和威尔逊之间 |
[28:24] | What about Wilson — | 威尔逊怎么了 |
[28:25] | Oh, she just tore into me about how I treat her like crap. | 她刚跟我发泄完我是怎么粗暴对待她的 |
[28:28] | She really lost it. | 她真的失去理智了 |
[28:31] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[28:32] | You… | 你 |
[28:33] | you kind of treat Wilson like a — | 你确实对待威尔逊有那么一点 |
[28:35] | – Like…Callie. – Like a gnat. | -像 凯丽你说 -像对待蠓虫一样 |
[28:37] | – Yeah. – You s-swat her. | -对 -你就好像一巴掌把她拍死了 |
[28:39] | Well, that’s what we do to residents. | 我们就是这么对待实习医生的啊 |
[28:41] | I’ve seen you guys swat. | 我又不是没见过你们拍过人 |
[28:42] | We’re all hard on residents. | 我们都对实习医生很严苛 |
[28:43] | We swat. | 我们拍他们 |
[28:45] | Yeah, but we like them. | 没错 但是我们喜欢他们 |
[28:47] | Yeah, I like Wilson. | 对啊 我也喜欢威尔逊 |
[28:50] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[28:58] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[28:59] | There’s too much swelling. | 肿胀的地方太多了 |
[29:02] | I want to talk you through it. | 我想跟你好好说清楚 |
[29:03] | I want to tell you what I did and why. | 我想跟你说我做了什么以及为什么这么做 |
[29:05] | Blake, I don’t need your excuses now. | 布莱克 我现在不需要听你解释 |
[29:06] | It’s not for me. It’s for you. | 不是为了我自己 是为了你 |
[29:09] | I think you’d like to know what happens when you’re not here. | 我觉得你应该想知道你离开后发生了什么 |
[29:11] | Edwards says you like that. | 爱德华兹说你喜欢这样 |
[29:13] | Just — Suction. | 抽吸 |
[29:17] | I was tracking his vitals. | 我当时正在监控他的生命体征 |
[29:19] | He was bradying down slowly and becoming hypotensive. | 当时他的心率在缓慢下降并伴随低血压 |
[29:21] | He had a dilated pupil. | 瞳孔也放大了 |
[29:23] | All classic signs of raised intracranial pressure. | 全都是颅内压升高的典型症状 |
[29:25] | I knew that he need the ventric, | 我知道他需要脑室造口引流 |
[29:27] | so I asked Dr. Riggs to prepare it. | 所以我就叫瑞格斯医生准备操作 |
[29:29] | He thought I was qualified. I knew I was qualified. | 他觉得我能行 我也知道自己能行 |
[29:31] | Suction. More. | 抽吸 继续 |
[29:36] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[29:41] | I used your craniometric method for the drilling site… | 我用你的颅测方法找到了造口位置 |
[29:46] | …prepared it adequately. | 妥善做好了准备工作 |
[29:47] | I identified Kocher’s point at 11 centimeters, then… | 我在11厘米处确定了柯赫尔氏点 然后 |
[29:50] | All right, Betadine. | 好了 给我碘伏 |
[29:52] | More. | 多来点 |
[29:53] | Just pour the entire bottle on the cord. | 把一整瓶都倒到脐带上 |
[29:54] | Karev, how are we doing back there? | 克莱夫 你那边情况如何 |
[29:56] | Uh, APGAR score is 3. | 阿氏评分3分 |
[29:57] | I need a smaller tube. | 我需要个更小一点的管子 |
[29:58] | – That’s a 3. – Then get me a 2. | -这是3号的 -那就给我换2号 |
[30:00] | – Alex! – Give me a minute! | -阿历克斯 -等一下 |
[30:01] | – Endoloops. – Is Charles okay? | -给我圈套器 -查尔斯还好吗 |
[30:03] | Dr. Karev is just trying to get some air into his lungs. | 克莱夫医生正试着给他的肺里输送点空气 |
[30:05] | She’s still having contractions. | 宫缩还在继续 |
[30:06] | Okay, uh, increase the magnesium rate. | 好 加快镁注射液的注入 |
[30:09] | Uh, you know what? Um, I’m still confused. | 你猜怎么着 我还是有点没听明白 |
[30:11] | Take me through the deductions again. | 再跟我详细说说推演过程 |
[30:12] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[30:13] | First, the obvious. Do you have any dependants? | 首当其冲 你们有孩子吗 |
[30:16] | Uh, we do. We do. | 我们有 我们有 |
[30:17] | Uh, one. A son. | 有个儿子 |
[30:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:21] | I have a son now, too. | 现在我也有个儿子了 |
[30:28] | You’re just packing. | 你就这么收尾了 |
[30:30] | Should we resuscitate? | 我们不给他做复苏吗 |
[30:31] | No. He’s gone. | 不 他已经走了 |
[30:36] | He herniated. | 椎间盘脱出 |
[30:39] | He was brain-dead minutes ago. | 他几分钟前就已经脑死亡了 |
[30:43] | Time of death, 18:09. | 死亡时间 18点09分 |
[30:49] | Did I… | 我 |
[30:53] | Was it what I — | 是不是我做的什么 |
[30:54] | No. No. | 不 不是你 |
[30:59] | You were perfect. | 你做得很完美 |
[31:21] | He didn’t make it. | 看来他没撑过这一关 |
[31:24] | Should I find Gayle? | 要我去找盖尔吗 |
[31:25] | – No, I will. – No, I’ll go. | -不 我来找她 -不 我去吧 |
[31:27] | I mean, you have plans, right? | 我意思是 你还有别的安排 对吗 |
[31:29] | I’ll tell her. | 还是我去告诉她吧 |
[31:31] | But thank you. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[31:32] | Yeah, no worries. | 恩 别客气 |
[31:34] | Let’s go, Blake. | 我们走吧 布莱克 |
[31:42] | Is he stable? | 他情况稳定了吗 |
[31:43] | A little hypotensive but oxygenating well, | 有点低血压 不过氧气摄入良好 |
[31:46] | which is something for his size, so… | 这对于他这个大小来很不容易 所以 |
[31:48] | So we got all four. | 所以我们4分都拿到了 |
[31:49] | You got all four. – | 是你把全部4分都拿到了 |
[31:51] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:52] | How’s Courtney? | 考妮情况怎么样 |
[31:54] | She’s stable. | 她目前情况稳定 |
[31:55] | She’s back in her room with three fetal heartbeats. | 和肚子里的三个孩子一起平安回到病房了 |
[31:58] | It’ll be day to day to see if it works, but — | 后续我会每天观察情况 不过 |
[32:00] | well, even just a day or two more inside | 即使是在肚子里在多呆一天两天 |
[32:02] | – will help the other three. – Yeah. | -对那3个孩子也是好的 -没错 |
[32:04] | Look, you know I didn’t agree with the whole thing. | 听着 你知道我之前对这手术是不同意的 |
[32:08] | I didn’t think it would work, but — | 我本以为不会成功 但是 |
[32:10] | Hmm. Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[32:11] | Are you trying to give me a compliment? | 你是想夸我吗 |
[32:13] | I’m saying no one else could have done what you did. | 我想说的是除了你没人能搞定这台手术 |
[32:19] | Did you talk to Kepner? | 你和凯普娜聊过了吗 |
[32:20] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[32:21] | I just — I don’t — – I don’t think that she hears me. | 只是 我不 我不认为她会听我的 |
[32:23] | We — | 我们 |
[32:25] | We have to do something. | 我们得想办法做点什么 |
[32:27] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我觉得也是 |
[32:30] | – Hi! – Dr. Robbins? | -你好 -罗宾斯医生 |
[32:32] | You ready to meet your son? | 准备好见你儿子了吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:36] | Here we go, hon. | 看 亲爱的 |
[32:42] | There he is. | 那就是我们儿子 |
[32:49] | Hi, baby. | 宝宝 你好呀 |
[32:51] | Oh, he’s so beautiful! | 他简直太漂亮了 |
[32:53] | Hi! Hi, baby. | 你好 你好呀 宝宝 |
[32:57] | Hi! Hi! | 你好 你好 |
[33:02] | Hi! | 你好 |
[33:04] | You paged? | 你呼叫我 |
[33:06] | Um, Robbins has requested you for her service | 对 罗宾斯让你最近 |
[33:10] | for the foreseeable future. | 都跟着她 |
[33:12] | Apparently, you’re really good with the moms. | 显然你很会跟妈妈们相处 |
[33:15] | Yeah, I’m not. | 才没有 |
[33:16] | I just did what Robbins — | 我只是按照罗宾斯 |
[33:17] | No, you helped that woman | 不 你帮了那个女人 |
[33:20] | through the scariest hours of her life. | 度过了她人生中最恐怖的几小时 |
[33:23] | I did, didn’t I? | 是这样吗 是吗 |
[33:24] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[33:26] | And you got us a new accountant. | 你给我们找了个新会计 |
[33:28] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[33:29] | I hired Courtney to do our taxes for us. | 我请了考尼帮我们处理税务 |
[33:32] | ‘Cause, you know, – so many things have changed, | 你知道的 很多事情都变了 |
[33:33] | and, um, we’re both so busy and — | 我们都很忙 |
[33:36] | Well, you’re a resident, and — | 你是住院医师 |
[33:38] | You’re the Chief. | 你是主任 |
[33:40] | I am. | 是的 |
[33:42] | Are you okay with that? | 这个安排可以吗 |
[33:45] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[33:48] | It’s just less work for you, I was thinking. | 我只是想这能减轻你的负担 |
[33:51] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 是 当然 |
[33:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:57] | So I’m just goanna go finish Robbins’ rounds. | 那我这就去帮罗宾斯巡房 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:03] | – See you at home? – Yeah, see you at home. | -回家见 -好 家里见 |
[34:12] | I’m — I’m sorry. What are we doing here? | 抱歉 我们来这做什么 |
[34:14] | You got to tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[34:15] | – If he figures it out, sooner or later — – God. | -如果他知道这事 他迟早都会知道的 -天啊 |
[34:17] | Look, he’s gonna hear it from someone else. | 他将会从别人那知道 |
[34:20] | Look, I’m just saying the longer you wait, | 我只是说 你越晚告诉他 |
[34:22] | the worse it’s gonna be. | 情况就越糟糕 |
[34:24] | And you got to listen to Robbins. | 你得听罗宾斯的 |
[34:26] | Wow. You and Arizona. | 什么 你跟亚利桑那 |
[34:27] | Y-You’re a great team. | 你们真太默契了 |
[34:29] | Well, we just want — | 我们只希望 |
[34:30] | No, it’s sweet. | 不 这很贴心 |
[34:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | Really. You’re so invested. | 真的 你很用心 |
[34:37] | You’re like the Supreme Court | 你就像高等法庭 |
[34:39] | just trying to tell a woman what she can and can’t do. | 命令女性什么能干什么不能干 |
[34:42] | I don’t want to see you guys get hurt again. | 我不想再看见你们受伤 |
[34:43] | Well, neither do I! | 我也不想 |
[34:48] | I’m not telling him because we have been through enough. | 我不告诉他是因为我们经历了太多了 |
[34:51] | Especially him. | 特别是他 |
[34:53] | Because he never got over the last one. | 因为他不会忘记我们失去的孩子 |
[34:55] | He never had the chance to, and I am hanging on | 他也没机会这样做 我坚持着 |
[34:57] | to every last shred of faith I have | 最后那一点信念 |
[34:59] | that this time, it’ll be okay. | 这次会没事的 |
[35:01] | But he doesn’t have that. | 但他不是这样想的 |
[35:03] | So it’ll just be better if he doesn’t know yet. | 所以他现在不知道比较好 |
[35:08] | It won’t. You’re making it worse. | 不是这样的 你让情况更糟糕了 |
[35:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:24] | I am hard on you. | 我对你很严格 |
[35:26] | Alex hasn’t had it easy. | 阿历克斯的人生坎坷 |
[35:28] | Everyone he’s ever been with has run away or stolen his job | 跟他在一起的人不是跑了就是抢了他工作 |
[35:32] | or gone crazy or broken his heart. | 或是疯了 或是伤了他的心 |
[35:34] | None of them stick. | 没有一个坚持陪着他 |
[35:35] | And he doesn’t deserve to take another hit. | 他不该再受一次打击 |
[35:39] | But the point is, | 但问题是 |
[35:39] | I — I am sorry for — for squashing you like a bug | 我很抱歉 像碾虫子一样打击你 |
[35:44] | or whatever it is that I do. | 或是我做了什么坏事 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:51] | But, you know, you are what you allow. | 但你知道 你的态度决定了别人怎么对你 |
[35:54] | And if you let them pluck off your shiny little insect wings, | 如果你让他们折断你的翅膀 |
[35:56] | they will. | 他们就会这样做 |
[36:00] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | So don’t let them. Don’t let me. | 所以别让他们这样做 别让我这样做 |
[36:07] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[36:12] | And for the record, Wilson… | 跟你说一下 威尔逊 |
[36:15] | I am rooting for you to stick. | 我支持你留在他身边 |
[36:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:26] | Are we not going? | 我们不去吗 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:28] | I have not had a chance to change. | 我没机会换衣服 |
[36:32] | This day. | 今天啊 |
[36:35] | We’re canceling. | 那就不去了 |
[36:37] | No. No. I — | 不 不 我 |
[36:40] | I just — I lost a patient. | 我的一个病人走了 |
[36:42] | And his wife lost him, too. | 他的妻子也失去他了 |
[36:44] | Was it Riggs? Did he do something — | 是因为里格斯吗 他做了什么 |
[36:46] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | No, Riggs was great. | 不是里格斯的问题 |
[36:50] | I can see why you liked him. | 我看得出为什么你喜欢他 |
[36:54] | It was Blake. | 是因为布莱克 |
[36:55] | Blake lost your patient? | 布莱克害你死了病人 |
[36:57] | Not at all. | 不是这样的 |
[36:59] | Blake has microscope hands… | 布莱克的手很稳 |
[37:04] | a level head… | 头脑冷静 |
[37:06] | more assured in the O.R. than any resident I have ever seen. | 比我见过的任何住院医师都坚定 |
[37:10] | She’s a natural neurosurgeon. | 她是天生的外科医生 |
[37:14] | And now I have to teach her. | 现在我就得教她 |
[37:17] | I owe it to her… to teach her. | 我应该 去教导她 |
[37:26] | Dinner’s off. | 不吃晚饭了 |
[37:28] | No. No. Owen, I can rally. | 不 不 欧文 我歇歇就好了 |
[37:30] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:30] | It is off. | 不吃了 |
[37:32] | Come with me. | 跟我一起来 |
[37:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:44] | You know, I really don’t like surprises. | 你懂得 我并不喜欢惊喜 |
[37:45] | You’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这个惊喜的 |
[37:46] | Excuse me, can we get five minutes before you leave? | 抱歉 您能再留五分钟吗 |
[37:48] | – Yeah. – Five minutes? For what, exactly? | -可以 -五分钟 做什么 |
[37:50] | Come on. Let’s go. – | 来吧 我们走 |
[37:54] | Studies have shown that petting a dog | 研究表明 摸摸小狗 |
[37:56] | can actually lower blood pressure. | 真的能降血压 |
[37:58] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[37:59] | And they make a really crappy day a lot less crappy. | 这能让一个糟糕的日子变得没那么糟糕 |
[38:21] | Affection, acceptance, | 宠爱 接受 |
[38:25] | and unconditional love. | 无条件的爱 |
[38:47] | We all want it. | 我们都想要 |
[38:49] | We all look for it. | 我们都在寻找 |
[38:56] | Nice night. | 晚安 |
[39:02] | See, right about now, | 看 就在此刻 |
[39:04] | you’re thinking I’m some kind of stalker. | 你在想我是不是什么跟踪狂 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I’ve called. And I’ve texted. | 是啊 我又是打电话 又是发短信 |
[39:12] | Because I wanted to see you again. | 因为我想再见到你 |
[39:14] | And I thought I’d ask you out, | 我想约你出来 |
[39:16] | but I can’t do that if you don’t call me back. | 但如果你不回我电话就没戏了 |
[39:30] | I thought I’d show up here, ask you. | 所以我想就来这问你 |
[39:34] | That way, – if you wanted to turn me down, | 这样的话 如果你想拒绝我 |
[39:36] | you’d have to do it in person. | 你就得当面告诉我 |
[39:38] | Looking at my very nice face makes it hard to say no. | 看着我善良的脸 让你不忍心拒绝 |
[39:44] | So, what do you say, Dr. Grey? | 怎么样 格蕾医生 |
[39:49] | Would you like to go out with me? | 你愿意跟我出去吗 |
[39:51] | But when we find it… | 但当我们找到了 |
[39:59] | …it’s flat-out terrifying. | 却让人觉得恐怖 |
[40:01] | Um, have you seen Dr. Avery? | 你见过艾弗里医生吗 |
[40:03] | Upstairs in the lab. | 在楼上实验室 |
[40:11] | Because just as quickly as we may have found it… | 因为也许我们很快找到了 |
[40:16] | …it can disappear. | 也会很快就消失 |
[40:18] | Jackson, can we — | 杰克森 我们可以 |
[40:26] | And we’re back out there in the cold. | 然后我们又重回寒冷孤寂 |
[40:28] | Why is she telling me this? | 为什么是她来告诉我这些 |
[40:32] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[40:36] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |