时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We cover up injuries… | 我们在伤口上 |
[00:08] | with tape and gauze… | 敷上纱布并绑好 |
[00:10] | Have you seen Dr. Avery? | 你们见到艾弗里医生了吗 |
[00:12] | Upstairs in the lab. | 在楼上化验室 |
[00:15] | …to protect the injury, | 是为了保护伤口 |
[00:18] | to prevent infection, | 防止感染 |
[00:20] | to save the patient from further suffering. | 避免患者加重病情 |
[00:27] | The hard part comes when you have to rip the bandage off… | 揭掉绷带时 才是艰难时刻 |
[00:32] | …because that can hurt like hell. | 因为疼得生不如死 |
[00:35] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[00:38] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[00:39] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[00:40] | Nothing. Have you talked to April? | 没事 你和艾普丽尔谈过了吗 |
[00:43] | No. | 没有 |
[00:47] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[00:49] | I just wanted to see how you guys were doing. | 我只是想问问你们的情况 |
[00:52] | Have a good night. | 今晚过得开心 |
[00:53] | – She knows. – Knows? | -她知道了 -知道什么 |
[00:55] | April knows. | 她知道了吧 |
[00:56] | – What? – Doesn’t she? | -什么 -我说中了吧 |
[00:58] | Who told her, Karev? | 谁告诉她的 是克莱夫吗 |
[00:59] | I’m not sure h– well, she told Karev. | 我不太清楚 是她告诉克莱夫的 |
[01:02] | Or he figured it out. | 或者可以说是他猜的 |
[01:03] | No, I mean, I-I told Karev. | 不 是我告诉克莱夫的 |
[01:05] | I just asked him to keep it to himself. | 可我告诉过他要保密 |
[01:06] | What, keep it to himself? What are you talking about? | 什么 保密 你说哪件事 |
[01:08] | That I’m seeing people. That I’m dating. | 我开始重新约会了 |
[01:10] | That I went on a date. | 我刚和人约会过 |
[01:12] | So, April knows, huh? | 这么说 艾普丽尔知道了 |
[01:16] | That you’re seeing other people. | 知道你和人相亲 |
[01:19] | – Does April know? – No! | -艾普丽尔知道吗 -不知道 |
[01:20] | N– She doesn’t. | 不 她不知道 |
[01:21] | She doesn’t know anything about that. | 她对此一无所知 |
[01:22] | So then what are you talking about? | 那你要说是什么事 |
[01:25] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:26] | I w– I was — Nothing. | 我本来要说…没事了 |
[01:29] | All this is just so weird and new. | 这一切对我来说都很古怪 很陌生 |
[01:31] | I mean, I just really don’t want April | 我只是不想艾普丽尔 |
[01:33] | to get her feelings hurt here, okay? | 听了伤心 |
[01:35] | So just do me a favor. | 你就当帮我个忙 |
[01:37] | Keep it to yourself. Be great. | 这件事保密 这样就好 |
[01:42] | April’s pregnant. | 艾普丽尔怀孕了 |
[01:47] | April’s pregnant. | 艾普丽尔怀孕了 |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:52] | Why are you telling me this? | 怎么是你告诉我 |
[01:55] | Jackson, can we — | 杰克森 我们能不能 |
[01:57] | Why is she telling me this? | 为什么是她来跟我说你怀孕了 |
[02:11] | Did she happen to say where we were eating? | 她有没有透露我们要去哪里吃饭 |
[02:14] | I think it’s a steakhouse. | 我觉得是间牛排馆 |
[02:16] | Yeah, unless you’re not — if you don’t. | 是的 除非你不是…如果你不想去 |
[02:18] | No, no. Fine. | 没有 挺好 |
[02:20] | Love a good T-bone. | 我喜欢吃上好的T骨牛排 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[02:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:29] | May– Maybe we should call her. | 或者我们该给她打个电话 |
[02:34] | Oh, it’s Mag– Dr. Pierce. | 是麦…皮尔斯医生发来的 |
[02:37] | Have to cancel — – called into big transplant. | 吃饭要取消了 她被叫去做移植大手术 |
[02:39] | Really sorry, but you two should still go. | 实在抱歉 但你们俩还可以一起去 |
[02:43] | Smiley face. | 加一个笑脸表情 |
[02:46] | You know, truth be told, I’m a little tired. | 说实话 我有点累 |
[02:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:51] | – Rain check? – Rain check. | -那改天吧 -改天吧 |
[02:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[02:55] | – Good. – Okay. | -很好 -没问题 |
[03:01] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:02] | Dr. Grey, would you like to go out with me? | 格雷医生 你愿意和我出去吗 |
[03:05] | I have said “No” to nicer faces. | 我拒绝过更帅的人 |
[03:07] | Great, then this should be easy. | 好极了 那你做决定也容易 |
[03:08] | Yeah, it should. | 是啊 是挺容易 |
[03:09] | Good, you’re still here. | 太好了 你还没走 |
[03:10] | We’ve got a transplant on deck. | 我们有台移植手术 |
[03:12] | Karev was… | 克莱夫在… |
[03:14] | – Sorry. – It’s fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[03:15] | Hi. Will Thorpe. | 你好 我是威尔·索普 |
[03:17] | You’re Thorpe. | 你就是索普啊 |
[03:19] | I mean, hello. | 你好 |
[03:21] | Maggie Pierce. | 我是麦琪·皮尔斯 |
[03:24] | Tell Alex I’ll be right there. | 告诉阿历克斯我马上到 |
[03:26] | Okay. All right, I’ll see you later. | 好 那么 咱们医院里见 |
[03:27] | – Bye. – Or not. – Okay. All right. Bye. | -再见 -他不进去 -好吧 再见 |
[03:30] | So you’ve been talking about me. | 看来你们在谈论我啊 |
[03:31] | That’s not necessarily a good thing. | 这也不是什么好事 |
[03:33] | You haven’t given me an answer. | 你还没给我答案 |
[03:37] | Drinks. | 喝一杯吧 |
[03:38] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[03:41] | Unless, of course, I change my mind. | 当然 除非我改主意 |
[03:44] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你本打算什么时候告诉我 |
[03:46] | Now. Right now. | 现在 现在就说 |
[03:47] | I was coming up to tell you now. | 我上来就是为了现在告诉你 |
[03:48] | I’m supposed to believe that? | 我该相信你吗 |
[03:49] | Yes! I can’t believe that Arizona would say — | 是的 我简直不敢相信亚利桑那会说 |
[03:52] | When did you know? How far along are you, April? | 你什么时候知道的 怀孕多久了 艾普丽尔 |
[03:55] | I’m 12 weeks. | 我怀孕12周 |
[03:56] | 12 weeks. | 都12周了 |
[03:57] | I was coming to tell you — | 我本来想要告诉你的 |
[03:58] | When did you know? Did you know before the divorce? | 你什么时候知道的 你在离婚前就知道了吗 |
[04:01] | Did you know before we signed those papers? | 你在签协议前就知道了吗 |
[04:04] | – April? I – – Yes. I… | -艾普丽尔 我 -是 我 |
[04:08] | Yes, I did. | 是 那时我知道 |
[04:09] | I knew before. | 离婚前我就知道了 |
[04:10] | Why? Why would you do — | 为什么 你为什么这样 |
[04:13] | I have to — I have to go. | 我得…我得走了 |
[04:14] | – No, you don’t. – I am being paged to the ER. | -不行 你不能走 -急诊呼叫我 |
[04:16] | So give it to Grey or Hunt or literally anybody, | 那就推给格蕾或者亨特 随便叫个人 |
[04:19] | – but you’re not gonna walk away from this right now. – I can’t. | -但你现在不能离开这里 -我做不到 |
[04:20] | I want to talk about this, Jackson. | 我想和你好好谈 杰克森 |
[04:22] | I know we need to talk about this, | 我知道应该和你谈一谈 |
[04:23] | but now is not a good time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[04:24] | – Don’t you walk away. – Okay? | -你不能就这么走了 -别这样 |
[04:25] | I cannot talk about this right now. | 我现在没法跟你谈这件事 |
[04:32] | You should get a dog. You seem like a dog guy. | 你应该养条狗 你像是爱狗人士 |
[04:35] | I live in a trailer. | 我可是住在房车里啊 |
[04:36] | Yeah, that’s something we can talk about. | 是啊 这事我们可以好好谈谈 |
[04:38] | You don’t like my trailer? | 你不喜欢我的房车吗 |
[04:39] | No, sure, I also like grown-up houses. | 当然不喜欢 我喜欢像样的房子 |
[04:43] | Listen, I was thinking we could have dinner tomorrow? | 我在想 明天我们能不能共进晚餐 |
[04:45] | It’s my birthday, and I can’t think of anyone else | 是我生日 我只想 |
[04:48] | I’d rather celebrate with, so… | 和你一起庆祝 所以 |
[04:49] | Tomorrow’s your birthday? | 明天是你生日 |
[04:50] | No, no. It’s next week, | 不 不 生日在下周 |
[04:52] | so you still have time to buy my gift, | 所以你还有时间给我买礼物 |
[04:54] | but I was thinking we could, you know, | 但我觉得 我们可以 |
[04:55] | kick things off with dinner. | 从共进晚餐开始 |
[04:58] | Do you like lobster? | 你喜欢吃龙虾吗 |
[04:58] | Love lobster. | 爱吃 |
[05:00] | You know how to cook lobster? | 你会烹制龙虾吗 |
[05:01] | Sure, you just boil a pot of water and — | 当然 只需要烧一壶水 |
[05:03] | Yeah, see. You’re already losing me. | 看吧 你已经快失去我的芳心了 |
[05:06] | Crap. Incoming. | 糟糕 有病人 |
[05:07] | – Tomorrow night, then. – Lobster. | -那明晚见 -吃龙虾 |
[05:08] | Birthday lobster, which you are cooking. | 生日龙虾 由你烹制 |
[05:10] | That’s become obvious. | 显然如此 |
[05:13] | We’ll start with Kelsey’s double lung transplant first, | 我们先要给凯尔西进行双肺移植 |
[05:16] | and then, assuming the procedure goes well, | 然后 假设手术顺利 |
[05:18] | we’ll go ahead and do the liver and pancreas. | 我们再进行肝和胰腺移植 |
[05:19] | And it has to be all at once? | 要一次性移植完毕吗 |
[05:21] | Her CF has compromised her lungs, liver, and pancreas. | 她心力衰竭 已经对肺 肝及胰腺造成损伤 |
[05:24] | Replace any one of those organs now, | 目前更换任一器官 |
[05:25] | and the others are just gonna break down. | 都有可能造成其他器官衰竭 |
[05:27] | I know it seems overwhelming. | 我知道这一时难以令人接受 |
[05:28] | The surgery’s long and extensive, | 手术时间很长 内容复杂 |
[05:30] | but this is our best shot. | 但这是我们最好的机会 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to do it. | 我不想做手术 |
[05:33] | Sweetie, please. | 宝贝 别这样 |
[05:34] | Kelsey, you know how important this is. | 凯尔西 你知道这对你有多重要 |
[05:36] | I don’t care. I don’t want to do it. | 我不在乎 我不想做手术 |
[05:41] | I hear you. It’s a bummer, though. | 我了解 手术确实令人厌恶 |
[05:43] | This donor is a perfect match — one in a million. | 但这位捐赠者能完美配型 这是百万分之一的几率 |
[05:47] | You know, if we do this now, | 如果现在手术的话 |
[05:49] | you can make your Spring Formal. | 你还能参加春季舞会呢 |
[05:51] | Didn’t you say what’s his name ask you? | 你不是说有个人邀请你去吗 |
[05:53] | Sam? Or Steve? Or… | 是叫山姆还是斯蒂夫来着 |
[05:55] | Parker. | 是帕克 |
[05:55] | Well, I guess Parker can find someone else. | 看来帕克得邀请别人了 |
[05:58] | I don’t want to go if I can only sit and watch and be pitied. | 如果只能枯坐一旁看着 受人怜悯 我也不想去 |
[06:03] | What, are you kidding me? With these lungs? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 肺都治好了怕什么 |
[06:06] | They’re gonna have to drag you off that dance floor. | 大家会拖着你进舞池的 |
[06:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:09] | Really. | 真的 |
[06:13] | So, Dr. Karev, how do we proceed? | 那么 克莱夫医生 如何手术 |
[06:15] | What’s the first step? | 第一步怎么做 |
[06:16] | Is that the kid Alex paged us about? | 阿历克斯叫我们来就是给这孩子手术吗 |
[06:18] | Yep. Triple organ transplant. | 是的 三种器官移植 |
[06:20] | Lungs, liver, pancreas — the trifecta. | 肺 肝 胰腺 三连击 |
[06:23] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 漫漫长夜有的忙了 |
[06:25] | I better text the sitter. | 我最好交代保姆一下 |
[06:28] | So, not that it’s any of my business… | 虽然这不关我的事 |
[06:30] | It’s not. | 确实 |
[06:32] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去了 |
[06:33] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[06:34] | So you said no? | 你拒绝了吗 |
[06:36] | You said yes? | 你答应了 |
[06:37] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[06:39] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[06:40] | It’s drinks. | 喝酒而已 |
[06:43] | Good. You’re free. You awake? | 很好 你有空 你清醒了吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[06:46] | This is good. | 确实挺好 |
[06:47] | Can we not? | 别说了 |
[06:49] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[06:50] | I thought I wasn’t ready with DeLuca, | 我觉得我还没准备好和德卢卡在一起 |
[06:51] | but now that it’s out in the open, it’s good. | 但现在人尽皆知 也挺好的 |
[06:54] | What’s good? | 什么挺好 |
[06:56] | Thorpe, the military doctor. | 索普 那位军医 |
[06:57] | He asked Mer out. She said yes. | 他约梅出去 她同意了 |
[06:58] | She said yes to buy time. | 她同意只是为了拖延时间 |
[07:00] | She’ll blow him off later. She’ll cancel. | 她不会赴约的 她会取消这次约会 |
[07:02] | You didn’t see this guy. | 你没见过这个男的 才这么说 |
[07:03] | I don’t have to. | 不用见我也知道 |
[07:03] | – I know Mer. – I know Mer, too. | -我了解梅 -我也了解梅 |
[07:05] | I am Mer. Mer’s right here. | 我才是梅 梅在这儿呢 |
[07:06] | I said yes. I’m going. | 我同意了 我会去的 |
[07:08] | This is good. | 这就对了 |
[07:09] | Blake, activate the MTP. | 布莱克 启动大量输血方案 |
[07:11] | – We’re gonna need blood, lots of it. – On it. | -我们会需要很多很多的血液 -这就去办 |
[07:13] | All right, patient’s 10 minutes out, people. | 好了 病人已经昏迷十分钟了 |
[07:15] | Let’s move. | 我们大家动作要快 |
[07:16] | April, I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 艾普丽尔 抱歉 我非常非常地抱歉 |
[07:18] | I thought that I was — | 我以为我是在 |
[07:18] | I really don’t give a crap what you thought. | 鬼才在乎你想什么 |
[07:20] | Listen, I was with you before. | 听着 你上次怀孕的事情我也参与了 |
[07:22] | I lived through that with you, with Jackson, | 我和你还有杰克森一起经历了那件事 |
[07:24] | and I just was trying to help somehow | 我只不过想找个方式帮助你们 |
[07:25] | so that maybe this time it could be different. | 也许这样 这次就会有不一样的结果 |
[07:27] | Sorry, you were there? You lived through that? | 不好意思 你也参与了 你也经历了 |
[07:30] | Um, no. No, Arizona. | 不是的 不是的 亚利桑那 |
[07:32] | That was me and that was Jackson. | 是我和杰克森经历了一切 |
[07:34] | We lived that nightmare, and I refuse to live it again. | 我们经历了那场噩梦 我不想再经历一次 |
[07:38] | And you know what? It is different this time, | 你知道吗 这次确实不一样了 |
[07:40] | because this time I am choosing to have faith | 因为这次我选择去相信 |
[07:42] | in a good outcome for this baby | 这个孩子会有好结果 |
[07:44] | until God himself tells me otherwise, | 除非上帝亲自告诉我不一样的结果 |
[07:46] | – and Jackson ca– Keps. | -杰克森就可以 -凯普斯 |
[07:50] | I will deal with this myself, | 我要自己处理这件事 |
[07:52] | the way I want to, when I want to. | 用什么方式 什么时候处理 都是我的事 |
[07:55] | I know. I’m sorry, April. I thought — | 我理解 我很抱歉 艾普丽尔 我在想 |
[07:56] | Don’t. Don’t think about me. | 不用了 别再想我的事了 |
[07:58] | Don’t talk to me. Don’t even look at me, okay? | 不要跟我说话 也不要看我了 好吗 |
[08:02] | And I believe in this stuff, | 我是信教的人 |
[08:03] | so understand how much I mean it | 所以希望你理解这句话的严重程度 |
[08:05] | when I tell you go to hell. | 你下地狱去吧 |
[08:23] | What, you didn’t tell him? | 什么 你没有告诉他 |
[08:24] | Come on. Keps, what were you thinking? | 得了吧 凯普斯 你在想什么呢 |
[08:25] | – Shut up. – Well, of course he had a right to know. | -你闭嘴吧 -他当然有权知道这件事 |
[08:28] | – Shut up. – I’m just saying — | -闭嘴吧 -我只是想说 |
[08:29] | Hey, I’m just saying he’s justified. | 我只是想说他有理由生气 |
[08:31] | All right? I’d be pissed, too. | 好吗 要是我 我也会生气的 |
[08:32] | I’d be really pissed. | 非常非常生气 |
[08:38] | 28-year-old female, | 28岁的女性病人 |
[08:39] | fell over a hundred feet while rock climbing. | 在攀岩的时候从30米的高度摔下来 |
[08:41] | GCS 12, intubated, multiple extremity fractures. | 昏迷程度12分 已插管 多处肢体骨折 |
[08:45] | – Vitals are — – Tess. Tess. | – 生命体征为… -泰丝 泰丝 |
[08:46] | Her name is Tess. | 她叫泰丝 |
[08:47] | You want to watch him, too. Mild signs of dehydration. | 你们也要留意一下他 他处于轻微脱水状态 |
[08:49] | I’m okay. Just help Tess, please. | 我没事 救泰丝就可以了 求求你们了 |
[08:51] | All right, Tess. We got you, okay? | 好的 泰丝 我们会救你的 好吗 |
[08:52] | You stay with us, all right? Stay with us. | 你要保持清醒 好吗 要保持清醒 |
[08:54] | Volumes and total lung capacity are perfect. | 肺的体积和总容量都非常完美 |
[08:58] | Replantation is technically easier on the right, | 理论上来说 右侧再植入会更容易一点 |
[09:00] | so we will do that side first. | 所以我们先做右侧 |
[09:02] | Thank you for coming back in. | 谢谢你赶回来参加手术 |
[09:04] | You really think I’d miss out on a triple organ transplant? | 你真的觉得我会缺席三种器官移植手术吗 |
[09:08] | Oh, sorry. | 打扰了 |
[09:10] | Um, can you make sure that they have bypass on standby, | 你可以去确认一下他们已经把旁路准备好了吗 |
[09:13] | and, um, tell the blood bank to have six units on hold. | 还有 告诉血库预留好6单位的血 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:19] | Why aren’t you at dinner? | 你怎么没去吃晚饭 |
[09:20] | We postponed. It was really weird. | 我们决定推迟一下 真的很尴尬 |
[09:22] | It’s not weird. | 没什么可尴尬的 |
[09:23] | Dinner for two with Weber? | 让我和韦伯共进晚餐 |
[09:25] | It’s weird. | 真的很尴尬 |
[09:25] | It’s what you wanted. Out in the open. | 这是你想要的结果呀 把关系公开 |
[09:27] | If I’m gonna have dinner with your dad, you should be there, too. | 如果我要跟你爸爸一起吃晚饭 你也要到场 |
[09:29] | I know. I’m sorry. I just got pulled into this. | 是的 我很抱歉 这个手术是突发的 |
[09:31] | You know, it’s actually gonna be really cool. | 你知道吗 这个手术会非常的精彩 |
[09:32] | – Do you want to scrub in? – Yeah. | -你想参加吗 -想啊 |
[09:34] | I’ve got Wilson and Cross scrubbing in now, | 我已经让威尔逊和克劳斯参加了 |
[09:36] | but I could switch things up. | 但我可以把你们换一下 |
[09:37] | No, no, no. See, don’t do that. | 不要不要 不要这么做 |
[09:38] | We haven’t even started yet. | 我们还没开始呢 |
[09:39] | If Cross is your intern, let him do it. | 如果克劳斯是你的实习医生 就让他参加 |
[09:41] | I’ll — I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们 明天见吧 |
[09:43] | No, no, no, no, no. I can get you both in there. | 不要不要 我可以让你们两个都参加 |
[09:44] | You can take turns holding retractors or something. | 你们可以轮流扶着牵引器之类的 |
[09:47] | Don’t you want to see this? | 你难道不想观摩这个手术吗 |
[10:00] | – Why? – Got to wake up. | -干什么呢 -我得清醒一下 |
[10:01] | Just got called into a triple organ transplant. | 有一场突发的三种器官移植手术 |
[10:05] | Long night. | 今晚你要辛苦了 |
[10:12] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[10:17] | I have a thing… | 我 明天晚上 |
[10:21] | tomorrow night. | 有点事 |
[10:22] | Uh, more, please. | 拜托 说具体点 |
[10:24] | Drinks with a guy. | 跟一个男的出去喝酒 |
[10:27] | You’re getting back on the horse! | 你要重出江湖 再寻良马了吗 |
[10:28] | That’s — ooh, is it the, uh, is is the Thorpe horse? | 是不是 你找的是索普这匹马吗 |
[10:31] | Please tell me it’s the Thorpe horse, | 拜托 告诉我是索普 |
[10:33] | because that is a hot horse. | 因为他这匹马真是太神骏了 |
[10:34] | That is — that is Secretariat. | 简直是”一代骄马”[电影名] |
[10:37] | No one’s getting on a horse. | 不是你说的那样 |
[10:41] | It is gonna be weird. | 会很尴尬的 |
[10:42] | Well, at first it’ll be a little weird, | 刚开始的时候肯定会有点尴尬了 |
[10:44] | but not bad weird, and, Mer, it’s good. | 但也不见得是坏事 梅 你这样做很好 |
[10:46] | Just getting back out there, it’s… | 出去放松一下 然后… |
[10:48] | it will be good. | 会很顺利的 |
[10:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[10:58] | If it’s bad, it’s still good, you know? | 即使不顺利 也是好事 你知道吗 |
[10:59] | I mean, it’s like trying to remember how to ice skate. | 我是说 这事就好像你在回想怎么滑冰 |
[11:01] | A couple minutes, you’re like, “Whoa, oh, crap. | 刚开始的几分钟 你会觉得 “糟糕 |
[11:04] | What — What am I doing?” | 我这是在干什么” |
[11:05] | But then — then you remember how it works | 但之后你就会想起来怎么滑了 |
[11:07] | and then it’s like, | 然后你就会觉得 |
[11:09] | “Oh, yeah. Yeah, I can do this.” | “是的 我还知道怎么滑” |
[11:12] | “Oh, I like this. | “我还挺享受的 |
[11:14] | Ooh, ooh, I’m good at this. | 我很擅长滑冰嘛 |
[11:18] | It’s skating time, my friend. | 到了滑冰的时间了 我的朋友 |
[11:20] | Push and glide. Push and glide. | 一蹬一滑 一蹬一滑 |
[11:23] | You know”? | 你明白我的意思吧” |
[11:35] | I’m more of a roller girl, myself. | 我更喜欢滑旱冰哦 |
[11:45] | She’s hypoxic on 100%. | 她缺氧的程度已经达到100% |
[11:46] | Okay, she’s gonna need another tube on the right. | 好的 需要给她在右侧再插一根管 |
[11:48] | It’s all right, Tess. I’m right here. | 没事的 泰丝 我在这里 |
[11:49] | – Blake, can you get that? – On it. | -布莱克 你能去处理一下吗 -好的 |
[11:51] | Sir, Michael, you need to leave the room. | 先生 迈克尔 请你离开这个房间 |
[11:53] | We need room to work. | 我们的工作需要更多的空间 |
[11:54] | Don’t worry, baby. I’m not gonna leave you, okay? | 别担心 宝贝 我不会丢下你的 好吗 |
[11:56] | I love you. I love you. I love you so much. | 我爱你 我爱你 我非常地爱你 |
[11:59] | – BP’s dropping. – What’s happening? | -血压在下降 -发生什么事了 |
[12:00] | Free fluid in the belly and she’s still hypotensive | 腹部有游离液体 已经输了好几个单位的 |
[12:02] | after multiple units of blood and plasma. | 血液和血浆 她还是低血压 |
[12:04] | We got to get her up. | 我们要把她送到楼上手术室去了 |
[12:04] | Blake, when you’re done there, | 布莱克 等你处理好了 |
[12:05] | we need to get her ready for transport. | 我们就准备把她移走 |
[12:06] | No, no, no. I can’t leave her. | 不行不行 我不能离开她 |
[12:08] | Your daughter suffered severe injuries from the fall. | 你的女儿在摔下来的时候受了重伤 |
[12:10] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在尽全力抢救 |
[12:11] | – Is that her? – Oh, my God. Tess. | -这个是她吗 -我的天啊 泰丝 |
[12:13] | Another set of hands up in the OR? | 要一起去手术室吗 |
[12:14] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就去 |
[12:15] | I love you, Tess. I love you so much. | 我爱你 泰丝 非常爱你 |
[12:25] | Michael. We told you. | 迈克尔 我们告诉过你 |
[12:27] | We told you not to take her on that mountain. | 我们告诉过你 不要带她去爬那座山 |
[12:29] | Why are you always taking her on those damn mountains? | 你为什么总要带她去爬山呢 |
[12:32] | Uh, is there a place, | 请问 我可以在哪里 |
[12:33] | uh, where I can wait for her during surgery? | 等着她完成手术 |
[12:36] | We all want to wait. | 我们都想在医院等 |
[12:37] | I’ll take you all somewhere more private. | 我带你们去一个人少一点的地方 |
[12:41] | All right. None of us knew this was happening tonight, | 好了 我们都不知道今晚会有这个手术 |
[12:43] | and we’re all tired, so let’s be smart. | 大家都很累 所以我们要合理地利用时间 |
[12:45] | We have three organs from the donor | 我们要从捐赠人的体内拿出三种器官 |
[12:46] | being transplanted into the recipient. | 再移植到接受者的体内 |
[12:49] | There’ll be long stretches where not everyone is needed. | 中间 有的人可能会空闲很长的时间 |
[12:51] | Take that time to nap, eat, hydrate. | 利用那个时间睡会觉 吃点东西 喝点水 |
[12:54] | Don’t come into my OR at less than 100%. | 体力不充沛就不要进到我的手术室里 |
[12:58] | Kelsey is prepped and ready. | 已经给凯尔西做好术前准备 |
[13:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:01] | Start time — 23:58. | 开始时间 23点58分 |
[13:05] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[13:05] | So we’ll be up next, Cross. | 等一下就轮到我们上台了 克劳斯 |
[13:10] | Where’s he taking you? Did he say? | 他要带你去哪里 他说了吗 |
[13:12] | Let it go. | 别说了 |
[13:13] | You still haven’t canceled that yet? | 你还没取消这次的约会啊 |
[13:14] | What part of “Let it go” is confusing? Lap pads. | 我说”别说了”你们听不懂吗 给我纱布 |
[13:16] | I guess there’s still time. | 应该是还有时间吧 |
[13:18] | This is gonna be a very long night | 如果你们一直跟我唠叨这件事 |
[13:19] | if you two keep hounding me about this. | 今晚会非常难熬 |
[13:22] | Wilson, don’t you have anything to talk about? | 威尔逊 你没有什么要说的吗 |
[13:27] | Her engagement ring is still in the drawer in her bedside table. | 她的订婚戒指还在床边的抽屉里 |
[13:29] | Engagement…ring? | 订婚…戒指 |
[13:31] | Steph, when was the last time you had sex? | 斯蒂芬 你上次跟别人上床是什么时候 |
[13:34] | – All right. – If you’re gonna ditch the guy, you better do it soon. | -你赢了 -你要想甩了那个男的 最好早点甩 |
[13:36] | God, will you shut it? | 天啊 你能闭嘴吗 |
[13:37] | You shut it. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[13:38] | Both of you shut it. Balfour. | 你们两个都闭嘴 给我腹壁牵开器 |
[13:41] | And I have three children at home, | 我家里有三个孩子 |
[13:42] | so don’t think for a second | 不要以为我不知道 |
[13:43] | I don’t know you two are making faces right now. | 你们两个在互相摆脸色 |
[13:45] | Settle in. | 消停点吧 |
[13:50] | So, is there no directive in place? | 病人没有说她要不要急救是吗 |
[13:52] | Her fiance knows what she wants. | 她的未婚夫知道她想不想要 |
[13:54] | They spend their spare time dangling from cliffs. | 他们业余时间一起攀岩 |
[13:56] | Of course they talked about it. | 他们一定谈到过这方面的事 |
[13:57] | But he doesn’t have any rights, legally. | 但是他并没有法律上的权利 |
[13:59] | He’s not her husband. | 他不是她丈夫 |
[14:00] | Just hoping to call it an early day | 你们是觉得如果不用抢救这个女孩 |
[14:02] | if we don’t have to save this girl? | 就可以早回家了吗 |
[14:03] | Guys. Malleable. | 得了吧 给我可伸展牵开器 |
[14:04] | It’d be nice to know what the patient wants. | 知道病人想要什么也好啊 |
[14:06] | Well, we don’t, so maybe we don’t just give up yet. | 我们没必要知道 不要现在就放弃 |
[14:09] | I never said anything about giving up. | 我没有说要放弃 |
[14:10] | Guys, come on. | 你们俩 行了吧 |
[14:14] | – Right angle. – Here you go. | -给我直角钳 -给你 |
[14:15] | Another. | 再来一个 |
[14:22] | Where are we? | 进行到哪里了 |
[14:23] | Should we scrub in? | 要我们加入进来吗 |
[14:24] | We just started the first lung. | 我们刚开始移植第一个肺 |
[14:25] | – You’re early. – Way early. | -你们来早了 -太早了 |
[14:27] | I’d say she still has a few more hours, right? | 我猜她应该还有几个小时得折腾 对吧 |
[14:30] | Plenty of time for you to go take a shower, | 足够你去洗个澡 |
[14:32] | get a change of clothes, take a disco nap, groom. | 换个衣服 补补觉 打扮打扮 |
[14:34] | Cancel plans that aren’t gonna happen. | 顺便打消这种不切实际的约会 |
[14:36] | Or stay. | 或者留下来 |
[14:37] | I mean, this is a triple organ transplant. | 这可是三个器官移植 |
[14:39] | I wouldn’t nap through this. | 我可不想就这么睡过去了 |
[14:40] | Exactly. I’m here. I might as well jump in. | 就是 我哪也不去 说不定来帮你们 |
[14:43] | Go on. Scoot. | 别装了 快走 |
[14:44] | You take some “Me” Time. | 你就好好沉浸在你的”梦”里吧 |
[14:45] | We will page you when you’re up. | 你”醒”了我们会呼叫你的 |
[14:48] | You are being ridiculous. | 你真是无理取闹 |
[14:53] | – Okay, would you stop? – What? | -够了 你能闭嘴吗 -什么 |
[14:54] | She needs this. This is good. | 她需要这个 这可是难得的机会 |
[14:56] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[14:57] | So stop being the harbinger of doom about it. | 那就别去坏别人好事 |
[15:00] | Stop being all “Whoo-yay” about it. | 你才是别整天瞎起哄 |
[15:01] | What are we talking about? | 我们到底在说什么 |
[15:02] | You just stop. | 你甭管 |
[15:03] | Alex, I have to be positive, | 阿历克斯 我必须积极点 |
[15:05] | because if I’m not, you’re gonna make her change her mind. | 如果不积极点 你会让她改变主意的 |
[15:08] | No, you are. Trust me. | 不 你才是 相信我 |
[15:10] | If she feels trapped, she’s gonna bolt. | 如果她感觉被束缚了 就会逃避 |
[15:11] | Don’t make a big deal out of this. | 所以别小题大作 |
[15:12] | – It’s a big enough deal already. – I know it is. | -已经够张扬的了 -我知道 |
[15:14] | You got to make her feel like she has an escape hatch | 你得让她觉得她有个后撤的余地 |
[15:16] | or she’s gonna run for the hills. | 不然她会被吓跑的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, she will if you don’t shut your dumb mouth. | 你要是能管住那张笨嘴她就不会被吓跑 |
[15:21] | You’re dumb. | 你才笨 |
[15:24] | Go update Kelsey’s parents. | 去跟凯尔西家长汇报下情况 |
[15:26] | We figure five hours for the lungs, | 预计换肺大概要5个小时 |
[15:28] | seven hours for the liver and the pancreas, | 换肝和胰腺大概要7个小时 |
[15:30] | so there’s time. | 所以还有时间 |
[15:31] | For? | 要干嘛 |
[15:35] | Edwards, where do we keep the razor kits? | 爱德华兹 剃刀放哪里 |
[15:44] | You know we have a shower, right? | 你知道这里有淋浴间的 对吧 |
[15:45] | Yeah. I’m on a clock. | 知道 我在赶时间 |
[15:50] | This is an emergency leg shave. | 这是在紧急刮腿毛 |
[15:52] | It’s not a big deal. It’s just drinks. | 不是什么大事 只是出去喝点酒 |
[15:55] | What are you gonna wear? | 你打算穿什么 |
[15:59] | Uh, sports bra and granny panties, apparently, | 运动内衣和老式内裤 不然呢 |
[16:03] | or whatever is in my locker from yesterday. | 或者柜子里随便捡点什么 昨天的衣服 |
[16:07] | Why am I even doing this? This is just — it’s stupid. | 我干嘛要去呢 这真是 蠢透了 |
[16:11] | You know, I brought a top with me today. | 我今天刚好带了件上衣 |
[16:13] | It’s that one that you like. | 就是那件你喜欢的 |
[16:14] | It’s the — it’s kind of see-through, and some heels. | 有点透 还带了高跟鞋 |
[16:16] | Actually, they’re your heels that I stole from you. | 事实上 那是我从你那偷来的高跟鞋 |
[16:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:21] | You stole my shoes? | 你偷了我的鞋 |
[16:23] | The black ones you said | 你说黑色那对 |
[16:24] | were too slutty for a mother of three. | 不适合有三个孩子的母亲穿 |
[16:25] | Plus, they pinch a little, | 而且还打脚 |
[16:26] | – but they are so worth it. – So worth it. | -但打脚也值得穿 -确实值得 |
[16:29] | I’ll leave everything out for you. | 我把所有东西都给你留着 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你其实没必要这么做 |
[16:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:44] | Hey, there you are. | 嘿 你在这啊 |
[16:45] | Um, I got a message from Kayla’s mom | 我收到凯拉妈妈的信息 |
[16:47] | about a sleepover with Sofia next week? | 说她孩子下周来我们家和索菲亚过夜 |
[16:50] | Sure. Yeah. It’s fine with me. | 可以啊 我无所谓 |
[16:52] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[16:55] | Is there something else? | 还有什么事要说吗 |
[16:59] | No. | 没有了 |
[17:02] | No. | 没事了 |
[17:02] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[17:03] | I, um… | 我 |
[17:07] | I did something bad, I think… | 我想我干了件坏事 |
[17:09] | when I was trying so hard to do something good. | 我当时非常想做件好事 |
[17:11] | I thought that I was — | 我想我是 |
[17:13] | I was being a good friend | 我是站在一个好朋友的角度 |
[17:15] | and, I swear, I was. | 我发誓 |
[17:17] | I was — I was right. | 我没有恶意 |
[17:19] | What was right? | 什么没恶意 |
[17:22] | April’s pregnant. | 关于艾普丽尔怀孕的事 |
[17:24] | And she refused to tell Jackson. | 她拒绝告诉杰克森 |
[17:26] | So… | 所以 |
[17:28] | So I did. | 所以我就替她说了 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | And she’s so angry with me right now. | 她现在非常生我气 |
[17:34] | – Well… – I mean, I did the right thing, right? | -这 -我这事没做错 对吧 |
[17:36] | No, honey. No. | 不是 亲爱的 这就错了 |
[17:37] | But he’s the other parent. | 但他毕竟是孩子的父亲 |
[17:39] | If April’s keeping things from him… | 如果艾普丽尔一直不告诉他 |
[17:41] | – Still. Still, no. …- about the baby. | -那也还是错了 -那孩子呢 |
[17:42] | About the baby’s future and the baby’s health. | 孩子的未来怎么办 还有健康 |
[17:45] | Doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[17:46] | – Without him. – No, it still doesn’t matter. | -没有他的陪伴 -不 这都不重要 |
[17:47] | -Yes, it does. -No, Arizona! | -不 这很重要 -不重要 亚利桑那 |
[17:49] | No. Just no. | 一点都不重要 |
[17:51] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那 |
[17:54] | What if it had been us? | 那要是这事发生在我俩身上呢 |
[17:56] | I mean, what if we’d been trying, | 如果我们曾一起努力生活 |
[17:57] | and then suddenly I was pregnant right | 然后我们离婚那天 |
[17:58] | when we split up. | 我突然发现我怀孕了 |
[17:59] | I mean, wouldn’t you — wouldn’t you want to know that? | 我是说 你就不想知道我怀孕的事吗 |
[18:02] | Well, yes. Yes, of course. | 是的 我当然想知道 |
[18:04] | But from you. | 但只想听你亲口说 |
[18:05] | Not from someone else. | 而不是从其他人那里听来 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry. You screwed this one up big time. | 很抱歉 你这回真是惹了大祸 |
[18:28] | W-Why aren’t you down there? | 你为什么不下去参加手术 |
[18:30] | I was on the procurement. | 我刚去采集器官了 |
[18:33] | Why aren’t you down there? | 你怎么不下去呢 |
[18:33] | Don’t you have an all-access or pass now? | 你现在不是都已经搞定了吗 |
[18:37] | Chief of cardio? | 心外科主任 |
[18:40] | So smart. | 真有你的 |
[18:41] | But a guy who looks like you can get anyone. | 不过凭你这长相 谁都能搞定 |
[18:44] | There’s no way I’m gonna land an attending. | 我是勾搭不上主治的了 |
[18:46] | A resident, maybe. | 住院医倒还有可能 |
[18:47] | I mean, Wilson is like Ahhhhhh | 威尔逊真是性感极了 |
[18:53] | But she’s with Karev. | 但她跟克莱夫在一起了 |
[18:54] | Blake likes ladies. | 布莱克喜欢女的 |
[18:55] | Edwards maybe, | 爱德华兹也许可以 |
[18:56] | she’s hot and she’s tight with Shepherd, | 她很性感 而且跟谢博德走得近 |
[18:58] | so that wouldn’t hurt either. | 这样哪边都不得罪 |
[18:59] | Do you think I have a chance there? | 你觉得我有机会下去吗 |
[19:00] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[19:02] | Well, I got to hand it to you, dude. | 那我就把它交给你了 伙计 |
[19:04] | You should go. | 你快离开这 |
[19:06] | ‘Cause I’m about to nut punch you. | 因为我忍不住想给你一拳 |
[19:17] | Small intestine and right colon excised. | 小肠及右侧结肠已切除 |
[19:19] | Bring this to Path, please. | 麻烦送去病理科 |
[19:21] | She’s gonna need a TPN when she’s more stable. | 她情况稳定后就给予全肠外营养 |
[19:23] | Dr. Kepner. Dr. Avery’s wondering how long you’ll be. | 凯普娜医生 艾弗里医生想知道你还有多久 |
[19:27] | Tell him as long as I need to. | 告诉他我还早着呢 |
[19:29] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[19:30] | I… | 我 |
[19:33] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[19:35] | Medium clips. | 中号夹子 |
[19:36] | – April. – She said it was fine. | -艾普丽尔 -她说没事 |
[19:40] | Pressure’s dropping again. | 血压又掉下来了 |
[19:42] | Pupils are dilated. Non-responsive. | 瞳孔散大 对光反射消失 |
[19:44] | – Crap. – Global ischemia from the hypotension? | -糟糕 -低血压引起的脑缺血吗 |
[19:46] | Traumatic brain injury? | 还是创伤性脑损伤 |
[19:47] | What difference does it make? | 这对目前来说没意义 |
[19:48] | Her brain’s been deprived of oxygen. | 她的大脑失去氧供 |
[19:50] | There’s no coming back from this point. | 这不可逆转了 |
[19:51] | – Cabbage patch. – Damn it. | -已经脑死亡了 -该死 |
[19:54] | Blake, step in and finish creating the colostomy. | 布莱克 来完成结肠造瘘术 |
[19:57] | You comfortable with doing one? | 你做一个没问题吧 |
[19:58] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[20:00] | Then I’d like you to close up the fascia with running PDS. | 之后你用普迪斯缝合线把筋膜缝上 |
[20:04] | Me? Okay. Why are you leaving? | 我吗 没问题 你们为什么要离开 |
[20:06] | ‘Cause there’s nothing left to do. | 因为这里没啥事了 |
[20:08] | Patient is too far gone. | 病人早死亡了 |
[20:10] | But it’s not every day you get to practice on living flesh, | 但并不是每天都能在活体上练习 |
[20:13] | so perfect your colostomy technique. | 所以趁现在练习你的结肠造瘘术吧 |
[20:20] | I’ll call Shepherd for a neuro eval. | 我会叫谢博德做一个神经系统评估 |
[20:22] | Man, she’s not getting off that vent. | 她还脱不了呼吸机 |
[20:24] | So wrong. It’s not fair. | 真糟 这不公平 |
[20:28] | I’ll let you know when Shepherd’s done, | 谢博德搞定了我就通知你们 |
[20:29] | then we can go talk to Tess’ family. | 然后我们去找泰丝家人谈 |
[20:33] | Robbins? You told Robbins and you didn’t tell me? | 罗宾斯 你告诉了罗宾斯都不告诉我 |
[20:36] | I don’t — I don’t have time for this right now, okay? | 我现在没时间处理这事 好吧 |
[20:38] | You’ve taken more than enough time, don’t you think? | 你有足够多时间可以说出来 不是吗 |
[20:40] | The time was before I signed the friggin’ divorce papers. | 在我签署离婚协议之前 |
[20:43] | What’s going on there? | 怎么回事 |
[20:44] | Jackson. I’m not doing this. | 杰克森 我不想谈这事 |
[20:46] | – Not here. Not now. – Well, excuse me. | -这里不行 现在不行 -不好意思 |
[20:48] | Is there a more convenient time for me to catch you lying to me? | 有更方便的时间让我抓到你对我撒谎吗 |
[20:50] | – Jackson! – You don’t think a pregnancy | -杰克森 -你不觉得我会把 |
[20:52] | would have factored into my decision | 你怀孕这事考虑进去 |
[20:53] | to move forward with the divorce? | 把离婚的事先搁一边吗 |
[20:54] | I knew it would, but you didn’t want to stay with me. | 我知道 但你压根不想跟我在一起 |
[20:58] | You think I want you to stay for my baby… | 你以为我想为了孩子留住你 |
[21:00] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[21:01] | and have you hating me for the rest of my life? | 让你憎恨我一辈子吗 |
[21:03] | Well, you got a pretty good jump on that, didn’t you? | 你可真会指责 不是吗 |
[21:04] | Wow. That — yeah. That didn’t take any time at all. | 是呢 我们真是能在这里浪费时间 |
[21:06] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:07] | No, you know what? It’s fine. Screw this. | 不如这样 这事算了 我不管了 |
[21:10] | You want to play the martyr here? | 你想在这扮受害者 |
[21:11] | You want to pretend you’re doing this alone? | 你想弄得好像你独自承受这一切 |
[21:12] | Go for it. | 那就继续 |
[21:13] | Knock yourself out. | 用尽你全力 |
[21:16] | It’s your deal, April. You win. | 反正是你的事 艾普丽尔 你赢了 |
[21:17] | I’m out. I’m done. | 我退出 不玩了 |
[21:19] | I said enough. | 我说住嘴 |
[21:57] | What are you doing here? I told you I would page you. | 你来这干嘛 我告诉你我会呼你的 |
[21:59] | There’s still a ton of time before you need to be here. | 你来这之前还有很长一段时间呢 |
[22:02] | I’m here. Let me help. | 我来了 让我帮忙吧 |
[22:03] | Fine. Jump in. | 好的 过来吧 |
[22:04] | No. No. Not fine. No jumping. | 不行 这样不行 不能这样 |
[22:07] | Maggie, you got to let it go. | 麦琪 你就忘了我要约会的事吧 |
[22:08] | I can’t let it go. | 怎么可能 |
[22:10] | You told me your train had stopped running, | 你说过你爱情好久没开花 |
[22:11] | and tonight, one is coming into the station, | 而今晚有一个机会 |
[22:13] | and that is a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[22:15] | I can’t pretend like it’s not. | 我不能装得跟没事一样 |
[22:16] | – Wilson. – Yes. | -威尔逊 -在 |
[22:17] | Go the attendings lounge, get my phone, | 去主治医师休息室拿我的手机 |
[22:19] | go into my contacts, find William Thorpe, | 打开通讯录找到威廉姆·索普 |
[22:21] | please text him and let him know | 发短信告诉他 |
[22:23] | that tonight’s plans have been canceled. | 今晚的计划取消了 |
[22:25] | Meredith, no! Wait, Meredith — | 梅瑞狄斯不要啊 等等 梅瑞狄斯 |
[22:26] | My passcode is 1008. | 手机密码是1008 |
[22:29] | Now it’s really over. So let it go. | 现在真的完了 放弃吧 |
[22:31] | Pickups. | 镊子 |
[22:33] | – See what you did? – This is your fault. | -看看你干了什么 -这是你的错 |
[22:50] | Please, I just — I-I just need a minute, okay? | 拜托 我只是 我需要点时间 |
[22:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:57] | Because, um, I-I didn’t want to tell anyone… | 因为我 我不想告诉任何人 |
[23:02] | especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[23:03] | I didn’t want you to — I feel like I’m just — | 我不想让你 我觉得我 |
[23:06] | I’m screwing everything up, | 我把所有事都搞砸了 |
[23:08] | and all I’m trying to do is protect this baby | 而我只是想保护这个孩子 |
[23:11] | and it’s — it’s all screwed up. | 结果 都搞砸了 |
[23:23] | Every– everything is all screwed up. | 所有 所有事都弄糟了 |
[23:28] | April, April. | 艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔 |
[23:32] | April, you’re having a baby. | 艾普丽尔 你还有一个宝宝 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:35] | It’s not screwed up. | 这不是搞砸了 |
[23:37] | It’s… | 这是 |
[23:42] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[23:47] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[23:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:06] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[24:09] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[24:11] | You just did. | 你正问着呢 |
[24:15] | Well, um, I… | 好吧 我 |
[24:18] | I did something, and I don’t — | 我干了件事 我不是 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[24:22] | Oh. Well, great. | 那好吧 |
[24:24] | Yeah, you shared confidential medical information | 你未经允许就把病人的保密信息 |
[24:28] | without permission, | 告诉了别人 |
[24:29] | breaking multiple state and federal privacy laws. | 违反了好几条华盛顿州和联邦隐私法 |
[24:33] | You did it to a fellow doctor, | 你把保密信息告诉了一个同行 |
[24:35] | under this roof, in my hospital. | 就在这里 我的医院里 |
[24:38] | Speaking as your boss, that’s a firing offense. | 作为你的上司 你将面临解雇 |
[24:44] | And speaking to me as my friend? | 那作为你的朋友呢 |
[24:54] | I mean, I can see where you thought | 我明白你的想法 |
[24:57] | you were doing what was right. | 你当时的做法没错 |
[24:58] | Yes! Yes, I was. | 对 没错 |
[25:00] | That doesn’t make it right. | 但这不意味着整件事都对 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I-I-I’m fresh out of words of wisdom for you. | 我对你已经没啥要说的了 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:32] | I got all day. | 我有的是时间 |
[25:34] | I told you it’s not your business. | 我说了这不关你的事 |
[25:35] | Well, it is when you brawl on the O.R. Floor of my hospital. | 当你在我医院的手术层大吵时这就是我的事 |
[25:37] | I don’t need your help! | 我不用你帮我 |
[25:39] | Stop telling yourself that I need your help. | 别再告诉自己我需要你的帮助了 |
[25:40] | I don’t. You’re not my father. | 我不需要 你不是我爸 |
[25:45] | I know I’m not. | 我知道我不是 |
[25:51] | But who is? | 但谁是 |
[25:55] | I don’t see him around here, do you? | 你看见他在这了吗 |
[25:59] | That the man you want to be? | 那个你想成为的人 |
[26:03] | You’re having a child. | 你有孩子了 |
[26:07] | Maybe it’s not the way you wanted. | 也许这不是你想要的方式 |
[26:09] | Maybe it’s not when. | 也许这不是时候 |
[26:12] | All right, so you found out late. | 好吧 你发现得晚了点 |
[26:15] | I found out decades late. | 而我发现得晚了几十年 |
[26:20] | What’s important is now you know. | 重要的是你现在已经知道了 |
[26:26] | It’s happening… | 事已至此 |
[26:28] | and you need to step up. | 你需要站出来承担责任 |
[26:32] | That’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[26:36] | Unfortunately, in surgery, | 不幸的是 手术过程中 |
[26:38] | we discovered your daughter’s injuries | 我们发现你女儿的伤 |
[26:39] | were more catastrophic than we realized | 比我们所意识到的更为严重 |
[26:41] | and her brain function has virtually ceased. | 并且她的大脑实际上已经停止工作 |
[26:43] | Your daughter has virtually no brain activity. | 你女儿已经没有大脑活动了 |
[26:46] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:49] | But I saw her. | 但我看到她了 |
[26:51] | Her heart is pumping. | 她的心脏还在跳动 |
[26:53] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[26:54] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:55] | The ventilator is breathing for her. | 是呼吸机在辅助她呼吸 |
[26:58] | She can’t breathe on her own | 她无法进行自主呼吸 |
[26:59] | or feed herself or use the bathroom. | 或自主进食或自主排泄 |
[27:02] | She’s using catheters and ostomies | 她身上插着导管和造口 |
[27:04] | and will likely need those indefinitely. | 并且基本上需要永远带着 |
[27:07] | From this point on, | 从现在起 |
[27:08] | she will require round-the-clock professional care, | 她需要全天候专业的陪护 |
[27:11] | probably for the rest of her life. | 基本上她后半生要一直如此 |
[27:14] | Or until she gets better. | 除非她有所好转 |
[27:18] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:18] | She’ll need the care until she gets better, | 她会一直需要陪护 除非她病情好转 |
[27:21] | until she wakes up – and she can leave the hospital. | 或除非她醒了 然后她就能出院了 |
[27:23] | Do we know when that might be? | 我们能知道个大体时间吗 |
[27:25] | When Tess could leave here? | 什么时候她出院 |
[27:28] | Eventually, she would be moved | 最后 她会被转移到 |
[27:30] | to a long-term acute care facility | 一个长期的急性护理所 |
[27:32] | where she would live for the rest of her — | 她的余生都会在那里 |
[27:36] | Well, we can — we can get you some brochures | 如果你们决定要这么做 |
[27:38] | if that’s what you decide. | 我们 我们能给你几本小册子 |
[27:40] | Or if you decide to withdraw care. | 或者如果你们决定中止护理 |
[27:44] | – Oh, Tess. – I understand that this is difficult, | -天呐 泰丝 -我知道这个抉择很难 |
[27:45] | and you should take some time to talk this over. | 你们应该花时间好好谈一谈 |
[27:47] | – That won’t be necessary. – We understand the circumstances. | -不需要了 -我们明白这个情况 |
[27:49] | We want you to do everything that you can to save our daughter. | 我们希望你们能想尽办法救我女儿 |
[27:54] | No! This is not what she’d want. | 不 这不是她想要的 |
[27:56] | She could wake up. | 她有可能醒过来 |
[27:57] | I mean, people wake up from comas all the time. | 我是说 一直都有人从昏迷中醒来 |
[28:01] | Um, I’m sorry, but in Tess’ case, that’s highly unlikely. | 抱歉 但以泰丝的情况来看这基本不可能 |
[28:06] | She told me what she wants. More than once. | 她不止一次告诉过我她想要什么 |
[28:09] | Please, she would not want to live like this. | 求你们了 她不想这样活下去 |
[28:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么 |
[28:12] | This isn’t your decision to make, Michael. | 这不是你能决定的了的 迈克尔 |
[28:14] | If this had happened two months from now, it would be. | 如果两个月之后发生了这件事 我就能 |
[28:16] | We would’ve been married. | 那时我们就结婚了 |
[28:17] | Will you get him out of here? | 你能让他出去吗 |
[28:21] | Lines are out. | 线用完了 |
[28:22] | Almost done? | 快做完了吗 |
[28:23] | Anastomoses look terrific on both sides. | 两侧的血管吻合看起来都不错 |
[28:26] | No bleeding or leaks. | 无出血和渗漏 |
[28:28] | Sats look great. | 生命体征看起来都不错 |
[28:29] | Yeah, nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:30] | Well, uh, that does it for me, | 这话对我来说挺管用的 |
[28:32] | unless you need me to stay and help… in any way. | 除非你需要我在这帮助你 |
[28:37] | I’ll close. You can go. | 我来缝合 你可以走了 |
[28:42] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[28:48] | So, what’s wrong with the guy? | 那家伙怎么了 |
[28:50] | – Huh? – Thorpe. | -谁 -索普 |
[28:51] | What’s his deal? | 他什么情况 |
[28:54] | Nothing. He’s fine. | 没什么 他挺好的 |
[28:56] | Callie said he was a jerk that night at Bauer. | 凯丽说那天晚上在鲍尔他就是个混蛋 |
[28:58] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[29:00] | Said he almost killed the surgery. | 说他差点毁了手术 |
[29:02] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[29:03] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[29:04] | He was just trying to protect his patient. | 他只是想保护他的病人 |
[29:07] | So he was throwing a tantrum like a toddler. | 所以他才像个小孩一样发脾气 |
[29:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:12] | He’s nice… and he’s funny. | 他人挺好的 而且还幽默 |
[29:15] | Mm, so he’s just butt-ugly. | 所以他就是长得丑了 |
[29:16] | Yes. He is butt-ugly. | 对 他长得丑 |
[29:19] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | It’s hard first time out after somebody important. | 某个重要的人离开以后的第一次约会并不简单 |
[29:23] | First girl after Izzie left? It was pretty messy. | 我在伊兹离开后见的第一个姑娘 糟透了 |
[29:27] | You feel like you belong to somebody else, | 你觉得你是属于另一个人的 |
[29:29] | like you’re cheating, you know? | 就好像你在搞外遇 |
[29:31] | I mean, you’re not, but man, sure feels that way. | 我是说 你并没有 但感觉就像是 |
[29:36] | I never had a wife die, but… | 我妻子没有去世 但是 |
[29:39] | I’ve had a few “First time afters,” Mer. | 但我有过几次「第一次」 梅 |
[29:42] | There’s always something after… eventually. | 最终总会有「第一次」的 |
[29:45] | We lose people and then we find new ones. | 我们失去了某人 然后又找到新的 |
[29:48] | It’s how it works. | 就是这么一回事 |
[29:52] | I guess. | 我猜是 |
[29:53] | Oh, I know. | 我知道是 |
[29:54] | Look, if you’re not into him, who cares? | 听着 如果你不喜欢他 没人在乎 |
[29:56] | But if you are, it’s okay. | 但如果你喜欢他 没事的 |
[30:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:06] | Plus, it’s gonna be weird no matter what, | 再说了 不管怎样这都会变得很奇怪 |
[30:08] | so you might as well get it over with. | 所以你最好把这事解决了 |
[30:11] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[30:17] | Yeah, she should be awake soon. | 她很快就会醒来 |
[30:20] | Looks like she’s gonna make that big dance. | 绝对能参加那场舞会了 |
[30:22] | No more coughing and wheezing? | 不会再有咳嗽和哮喘了 |
[30:23] | Well, the new organs don’t carry the CF gene. | 新器官不携带囊性纤维病基因 |
[30:25] | Once she’s off the vent, | 一旦她这次撤掉呼吸机 |
[30:27] | chances are good you’ll never see her on one again. | 很有可能你再也看不到她带了 |
[30:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:54] | She’s gonna stay on that ventilator… forever? | 她要永远带着呼吸机了吗 |
[30:57] | Unless something changes, yes. | 是的 除非有其他变化 |
[31:05] | Her parents will hate me forever | 她父母会恨我一辈子 |
[31:06] | for taking her up that mountain. | 恨我带她去登山 |
[31:11] | She’ll hate me – for bringing her back down. | 她也会恨我 恨我带她回来 |
[31:21] | This place looks nice. | 这个地方看起来不错 |
[31:23] | Lovely views. | 景色很美 |
[31:25] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[31:27] | She could be up and walking again this time next year. | 明年这个时候她可能就醒来而且能走路了 |
[31:30] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[31:33] | Don’t give up hope, right? | 不能放弃希望 对吗 |
[31:36] | God bless you, Dr. Riggs. | 上帝保佑你 瑞吉斯医生 |
[31:45] | “Don’t give up hope,” Huh? | 「不要放弃希望」 |
[31:47] | Well, that’s all they have now, right? | 这是他们仅剩的了 不是吗 |
[31:48] | You changed your tune. You wanted to give up all day. | 你语调都变了 你这一整天都想放弃的 |
[31:50] | No, I did not. I wanted to do what the patient wanted. | 我才没 我都是为病人考虑 |
[31:52] | – Oh, and you got to let this go. – Oh, what’s that? | -你别再想往事了好么 -那又怎样 |
[31:54] | If you’re still feeling guilty after all this time, | 如果你一直想内疚 |
[31:56] | that’s your deal. | 那是你的事 |
[31:58] | Stop taking it out on me. | 别再拿我出气了 |
[31:59] | Guilty? What have I got to feel guilty about? | 内疚 我有什么好内疚的 |
[32:00] | Oh, you think it’s all my fault, but I never quit. | 你认为都是我的错 但我从来没有放弃过 |
[32:03] | You did. | 你放弃了 |
[32:04] | You let Megan go. | 你放弃了梅根 |
[32:06] | You stopped looking. | 你放弃了寻找拯救她的方法 |
[32:07] | I didn’t. I stayed behind. | 我没有 我留下来了 |
[32:08] | I stayed. I looked. I searched, and I prayed. | 我留在她身边看着她 寻找方法和祈祷 |
[32:10] | Because you got her killed! | 因为是你杀了她 |
[32:11] | We don’t know that. You decided it. | 我们并不知道 这是你武断的认定 |
[32:15] | You made a decision that she was dead. | 你武断的认定她死了 |
[32:17] | You came back here, you started over, | 你回到这里 重新开始 |
[32:19] | and you forgot about her. | 然后你就把她忘掉了 |
[32:20] | You shut your mouth. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[32:20] | That’s why you hate that I’m here, | 这才是你这么不爽我在这里的原因 |
[32:22] | ’cause I remind you of what you did, | 因为我让你想起你自己的所做所为 |
[32:25] | that you gave up on her. | 你放弃了她 |
[32:26] | I swear to God — | 我对天发誓 |
[32:26] | People here don’t even know you had a sister. | 这里的人甚至都不知道你有个妹妹 |
[32:30] | That’s sick, mate. | 这简直令人作呕 老兄 |
[32:33] | You need to hate someone? | 你要找个人来恨吗 |
[32:36] | Look in a mirror. | 自己照照镜子吧 |
[32:48] | You had a tough day. | 你这一天可真够不容易的 |
[32:50] | You heard, too? | 你也听说了 |
[32:52] | I think everybody’s heard by now. | 我觉得现在应该是个人都知道了 |
[32:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:57] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[33:00] | I want to make it right. | 我只是想让事情回到正轨上来 |
[33:01] | I mean, I have to make it right somehow, | 我的意思是 我必须得把事情拉回正轨来 |
[33:04] | but I don’t know what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[33:05] | I don’t — I don’t know how to fix it. | 我不 我不知道该怎么弥补这整件事 |
[33:07] | You did something indefensible. | 你做的这事无可辩解 |
[33:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | So maybe, um… | 那么也许 |
[33:20] | maybe I go to her again and apologize. | 也许我应该再去找她道歉看看 |
[33:22] | The only thing that you can do right now | 你现在唯一能做的 |
[33:24] | is accept what you did was wrong. | 就是接受你做错事了这个现实 |
[33:28] | And the only thing you can do to fix it is… | 而要弥补这一切你唯一能做的 |
[33:32] | to wait. | 就是等待 |
[33:35] | Just give it time… | 让时间来抚平伤痕 |
[33:39] | …and maybe April will forgive you. | 也许艾普丽尔会原谅你 |
[33:42] | Maybe she won’t… | 也有可能不会 |
[33:45] | but you — that is not up to you. | 但是对于你来说 这些都不取决于你 |
[34:08] | How’s the, uh, how’s the transplant going? | 移植手术做得怎么样 |
[34:10] | Huge success. Come on. I’ll tell you all about it. | 巨大的成功 来吧 我来告诉你全过程 |
[34:13] | Actually, um, I think I’m gonna stay here tonight. | 其实 我觉得我今晚得呆在这了 |
[34:15] | I got early rounds in the morning | 我明天一大早还要查房 |
[34:17] | and kind of want to just study. | 而且有点想看看书学习学习 |
[34:18] | Come over. I’ll help you study. | 来我家吧 我帮你学习 |
[34:19] | I don’t want help. | 我不想别人帮我 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | I don’t want special treatment, | 我不想要特殊待遇 |
[34:25] | and I don’t want to miss out on things, | 我也不想错过很多事情 |
[34:27] | but that’s already happening. | 但是这些都已经发生了 |
[34:28] | And I don’t want to make awkward small talk with Dr. Webber. | 而且我不想和韦伯医生那么尴尬的闲谈了 |
[34:31] | You are the one – who wanted us to go public. | 是你要公开我俩的关系的 |
[34:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:37] | I’m just gonna study, all right? | 我准备学习了 好吗 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:45] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明早见 |
[35:25] | Uh, I’m glad you called me back. | 很高兴你给我回电话了 |
[35:26] | Well, I shouldn’t have. I’m way too tired for drinks. | 我不该回的 我现在没劲出去喝酒了 |
[35:29] | I just got out of a 17-hour surgery. | 我刚做完一台17小时的手术 |
[35:31] | I probably shouldn’t even drive home | 我大概会在这睡一下 |
[35:32] | until I’ve crashed here for a while, so… | 再自己开车回家 |
[35:36] | So how about I take you home? | 那不如我带你回家吧 |
[35:39] | Um…you’re skipping a bunch of steps, don’t you think? | 这可是跳了很多步骤啊 你不觉得吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, how about I give you a ride home | 是啊 要么这样我送你回自己家 |
[35:43] | so that you can crash in your own bed? | 这样你能在自己床上好好睡一觉 |
[35:46] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[35:48] | Look, I know what 17 hours straight feels like. | 听着 我知道连做17小时手术是什么感觉 |
[35:50] | I’m not worried about the drinks. | 我也不担心今天我俩喝不了酒了 |
[35:53] | I’ll take you out some other time. | 我可以再安排个时间带你去 |
[36:19] | Hey! Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[36:27] | Owen! Come on. | 欧文 快开门 |
[36:28] | I’m holding a box of creepy, squirming lobsters. | 我抱着一箱还在蠕动的好吓人的龙虾呢 |
[36:32] | You gonna let me in? | 你还不让我进去吗 |
[36:34] | Just a sec. | 马上来 |
[36:39] | Am I…early? | 我是不是来早了 |
[36:42] | Uh, no, no, no, no, no. We’re all good. | 没没没 来的刚刚好 |
[36:43] | I was just gonna — uh, come in. | 我刚准备 进来吧 |
[36:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:52] | Looks like you already started the party. | 看起来你自己已经先开始庆祝了 |
[36:54] | No, no. – I might’ve screwed up a little. | 不 不 我可能是有点把事情搞砸了 |
[36:57] | I forgot that we were… | 我忘了我们要 |
[37:00] | I’ll just put these in the fridge, I guess. | 我猜我还是先把这些放进冰箱吧 |
[37:01] | Yes, I-I-I can put some water on. | 恩 我来给锅里盛点水 |
[37:04] | It’ll just take a minute to boil. | 几分钟水就能烧开了 |
[37:05] | I…had a long day, | 我度过了漫长的一天 |
[37:09] | and Riggs is… | 而且里格斯他 |
[37:10] | Riggs is what? | 里格斯他怎么了 |
[37:14] | Nothing, it’s just — | 没什么 只是 |
[37:16] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他胡说 |
[37:26] | Let’s try this another time. | 我们还是改期吧 |
[37:27] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[37:29] | No, let’s do it. | 不 就今天现在 |
[37:29] | No, let’s not, Owen. | 不 今天不可能了 欧文 |
[37:30] | – Amelia. – I’m just — I’m gonna go. | -阿米莉娅 -我还是 我先走了 |
[37:32] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[37:33] | Amelia, don’t go. I’m sorry. | 阿米莉娅 别走 我很抱歉 |
[37:35] | I just had a couple of beers. | 我只是喝了几瓶啤酒 |
[38:06] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[38:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:22] | Hey, I-I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想过来和你道歉 |
[38:30] | I reacted badly today, and… | 我今天反应过激了 而且 |
[38:36] | we’re having a baby… | 我们有孩子了 |
[38:40] | who does not deserve to have us arguing over it. | 这个孩子不应该是我们争吵的对象 |
[38:45] | That’s what I was trying to avoid. | 这正是我试图避免的 |
[38:47] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[38:50] | Sort of. I mean, – I’m — I’m trying to get that. | 有那么点明白 我意思是我在试着弄明白 |
[38:54] | We can figure this out. | 我们俩能解决这个问题 |
[38:57] | All right? | 对吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:08] | Look, I just — I honestly — I didn’t — | 听着 我只是 老实说 我不 |
[39:12] | I waited to tell you because last time… | 我一直等着没告诉你是因为上一次 |
[39:16] | …last time tore us apart. | 上一次同样的情况让我们俩分开了 |
[39:19] | Literally. | 真的分开了 |
[39:20] | Neither one of us could help the other | 我们俩任何一方都帮不了对方 |
[39:22] | and everyone got hurt, and I just didn’t want that… | 而大家都受到了伤害 我只是不想 |
[39:26] | for you or me. | 这种事情在你我身上重演 |
[39:29] | I just — I wanted to wait until I knew | 我只是 我想等等看 直到我确定 |
[39:31] | that everything was okay, | 一切都没问题了 |
[39:32] | and I’m — I am — I am really sorry. | 而且我 我 我真的非常抱歉 |
[39:36] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[39:42] | You wanted to wait until it was too late? | 你想等到一切都太迟了再告诉我吗 |
[39:46] | Right? Until you were too far along to do anything about it. | 对吗 直到你做什么都已经无能为力了 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry. Do what, exactly? | 不好意思 具体做什么 |
[39:52] | I don’t know — – not put us through this again, | 我不知道 像是不让我们再经历这一切 |
[39:54] | or a baby, for that matter. | 或者说就这次而言 是这个孩子 |
[39:56] | I mean, I’d have to hold him while he dies. | 我的意思是 我只能在他死的时候抱着他 |
[39:58] | Maybe have some options. | 或者有其他选择 |
[39:59] | Um, that is not an option for me and you know that. | 这不是我会做的选择 你知道的 |
[40:03] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[40:06] | What about my option — | 那我的选择呢 |
[40:07] | You don’t count here. | 你在这里说了不算 |
[40:10] | I don– I’m the father. | 不算 我是孩子的父亲 |
[40:12] | Yes, you are. Yes. | 是的 你确实是 是的 |
[40:14] | You’re the father when there’s a baby. | 这个孩子刚孕育出来的时候你是他的父亲 |
[40:15] | But right now, you have no choice in this. | 但现在 你没有任何决定权 |
[40:18] | It’s my body, my baby. | 这是我的身体 我的孩子 |
[40:21] | April. | 艾普利尔 |
[40:22] | You are not my husband. | 你不是我的丈夫 |
[40:25] | You have no rights here. | 你没有这些权利 |
[40:34] | It hurts to tear that bandage off. | 把绷带撕下来的时候总是很疼的 |
[40:37] | We don’t want to see what’s underneath. | 我们不想看到绷带之下的伤口 |
[40:40] | But maybe it’s not the fear of the pain that holds us back. | 但也许并不是对疼痛的恐惧让我们踌躇 |
[40:44] | I was worried about the duodenal segment getting ischemic. | 我当时担心十二指肠段会局部缺血 |
[40:48] | Mm. Yeah, what’d you do? | 那你怎么处理的 |
[40:50] | Mm. I placed stents at the SMA | 我把血管支架放在肠系膜上动脉 |
[40:52] | and the celiac anastomoses, | 和腹腔动脉交汇处 |
[40:54] | just to be on the safe side. | 为了安全起见 |
[40:55] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[40:57] | Ketchup? | 还有番茄酱吗 |
[41:00] | More ketchup? | 还要再加番茄酱 |
[41:00] | I love my ketchup. | 我爱番茄酱 |
[41:03] | I did a portal reconstruction once — | 我以前做过一次门静脉重建 |
[41:06] | good guy, had no idea he drank a fifth a day | 是个好人 完全不知道一天5瓶酒的危害 |
[41:08] | until I tried to cut into his liver. | 直到我要试图切开他的肝脏 |
[41:11] | You know, it’s shoe leather. | 你知道的 就跟鞋子上的皮一样硬 |
[41:14] | That makes it so hard. | 这让整个过程变得非常困难 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:17] | Napkin. | 给我点纸巾 |
[41:20] | I almost stopped drinking right then. | 那之后我几乎立刻戒酒了 |
[41:24] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:28] | I don’t want to see my liver. | 我可不想看自己的肝脏 |
[41:30] | I don’t want to see it, either. | 我也不想看 |
[41:36] | Maybe we’re really afraid | 也许我们真的害怕 |
[41:37] | to see if the wound underneath is still open… | 看到绷带下的伤口仍然没有长好 |
[41:41] | I should go up. | 我该上去了 |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:44] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[41:52] | You know what I did do that was funny? | 我知道我干的哪件事是特别搞笑的吗 |
[41:54] | I used an interposition aortic conduit | 我用一只介入动脉导管 |
[41:57] | to supply the pancreatic graft. | 来给胰腺移植供血 |
[42:01] | Huh. How did — How did you do that? | 你是怎么 你是怎么做到的 |
[42:06] | …or if it might actually be healing. | 或者也许伤口其实已经在慢慢愈合了 |
[42:15] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |