时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[00:04] | I have no idea how many times I’ve said it. | 这句话我不知说过多少次了 |
[00:07] | The intern stands over a patient | 实习生第一次站在病人身旁 |
[00:09] | with a scalpel or a needle or a clamp, | 拿着手术刀 或是针 或是夹子 |
[00:12] | afraid to make the first move. | 不敢有所动作 |
[00:15] | Told you it wasn’t that far. | 早对你说了 没有那么远 |
[00:16] | – Curb, front door. – What’s that — 50 feet, about? | -别送了 到门口了 -这大概有50英尺吧 |
[00:19] | It’s a nice 50 feet. | 美妙的50英尺 |
[00:23] | So, help me out. Which date was this? | 快告诉我 今天约会我们干了些什么 |
[00:25] | – Why? – I need to know what to put in my diary. | -怎么了 -我要想好在日记里写什么 |
[00:30] | Well, there was one, and then there was another, | 之前有一件事 后来又发生一件事 |
[00:32] | so I’m pretty sure that makes two. | 我看有两件事可写了 |
[00:33] | And what about the, car ride home the other night? | 那再加上某晚开车送你回家这事如何 |
[00:36] | I could barely keep my eyes open. | 我困得眼都快睁不开了 |
[00:37] | Well, we ate. We talked. | 我们共进晚餐 谈笑风生 |
[00:38] | We laughed, which was date-like. | 欢笑不断 这很像约会啊 |
[00:42] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么要紧的 |
[00:45] | Three’s my lucky number. | 我的幸运数字是三 |
[00:46] | They’re scared. | 他们很怕 |
[00:47] | Then I guess you’re… | 那么 我想你这次… |
[00:51] | out of luck. | 不太走运 |
[00:56] | They know what to do. | 他们知道该怎么做 |
[00:59] | But they just need that little push. | 只是需要一点推动力 |
[01:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:05] | You didn’t say good night. | 你还没和我道晚安 |
[01:07] | Oh, how thoughtless. | 我真是考虑不周 |
[01:12] | Hug me. | 抱我吧 |
[01:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:41] | Just hang in there, okay? | 请稍等 好吗 |
[01:42] | – Yes, sir. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[02:04] | I have to go to sleep. | 我要睡了 |
[02:06] | Early rounds. | 早班查房 |
[02:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:10] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[02:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | What, are you sneaking out on me? | 怎么 你这是要偷着溜走吗 |
[02:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:35] | Give me a minute. I can… | 稍等我一下 我去… |
[02:37] | get some coffee. | 倒点咖啡 |
[02:38] | Actually, I-I can’t. | 事实上 我不能等你 |
[02:40] | I’m assisting Bailey on that Heller myotomy today. | 我今天要协助贝利做食管下段贲门层肌切开术 |
[02:41] | Oh, that’s right. That’s today. | 是啊 手术是今天 |
[02:44] | Text me right after. I want to know all about it. | 做完后给我发信息 给我好好讲讲 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:02] | Get out! Get out! Go! | 出去 出去 滚 |
[03:05] | Get out! Just get out! | 出去 快出去 |
[03:06] | – Please, just get out! – What is going on?! | -请你出去吧 -出了什么事 |
[03:08] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:09] | She just started screaming. | 她莫名其妙就开始嚷嚷了 |
[03:10] | Why are you here?! Why is she screaming?! | 你为什么在这里 她为什么嚷嚷 |
[03:12] | Get him out of here! | 让他滚出去 |
[03:13] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[03:14] | Nothing! God, no, nothing! | 我什么都没做 天啊 什么都没做 |
[03:15] | We were sleeping. I was sleeping, | 我们在睡觉 我还在睡觉 |
[03:16] | and then the screaming. I — | 她就开始嚷嚷了 我 |
[03:17] | Mer? | 梅尔 |
[03:19] | – Mer, are you okay? – What’s happening? | -梅尔 你还好吗 -出什么事了 |
[03:20] | – Get him out of here. – Who’s he? | -让他出去 -他是谁 |
[03:22] | Look, just for the record, I didn’t do anything. | 我先声明 我什么都没做 |
[03:24] | Get him out of here! | 让他出去 |
[03:25] | – My shoes are in there — – Get…out! | -我的鞋还在里面 -出去 |
[03:32] | Mer? | 梅尔 |
[03:34] | Mer, he’s gone. | 梅尔 他走了 |
[03:36] | Can you please open the door? I am worried about you. | 你能不能把门打开 我担心你 |
[03:38] | I want to know that you’re okay. | 我想知道你是不是好好的 |
[03:41] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s gone. | 是的 是的 他走了 |
[03:56] | Move the V.P. Shunt till Monday. | 把脑室腹膜分流术挪到周一 |
[03:58] | Got it. Anything else? | 明白 还有别的事吗 |
[04:00] | All right, I’ll be in touch. | 好了 保持联系 |
[04:02] | – Shepherd not coming in today? – No. | -谢博德今天不来上班吗 -不来 |
[04:04] | Is she sick, or… | 她是病了 还是… |
[04:06] | I don’t know. I’ll tell her you asked. | 我不知道 我会告诉她你问过了 |
[04:09] | Yes. Thank you. That’s… | 好的 谢谢 这真是… |
[04:13] | Ashley Hughes, 21, | 艾希礼·休斯 21岁 |
[04:14] | crush injuries with bilateral hip dislocations. | 挤压伤 双侧髋部脱臼 |
[04:17] | Good distal pulses. | 远端脉搏有力 |
[04:18] | – How’d it happen? – Fell on me. | -怎么伤的 -摔在我身上了 |
[04:20] | – What? What fell on you? – I did. | -什么 什么摔在你身上 -是我的错 |
[04:23] | Y-you okay there? | 你没事吧 |
[04:24] | You’re bleeding pretty bad from that head lac. | 你头部撕裂 流血过多 |
[04:26] | D-Don’t worry about me. Just make sure she’s okay. | 别担心我 确保她没事就好 |
[04:28] | Let’s get her inside. Somebody page Torres! | 把她送进去 传呼托瑞斯 |
[04:31] | So, the Rotko kid looks pretty good, | 这个叫洛克的孩子病情稳定 |
[04:33] | but I want to monitor him overnight. | 但我想晚上监控他的情况 |
[04:34] | You said we should do something. | 是你说的我们该做点什么 |
[04:35] | We are. We’re monitoring the kid overnight. | 是啊 我们晚上要监控孩子病情 |
[04:37] | About April. It was your idea. | 我是说艾普丽尔的事 是你提议的 |
[04:40] | “Something.” I said, “Something.” | “做点什么” 我是说了”做点什么” |
[04:41] | I didn’t say, go behind her back and tell Jackson. | 我可没说瞒着她跑去告诉杰克森 |
[04:46] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[04:47] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna take the next one. | 我们搭下一趟电梯吧 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:57] | Yeah, maybe next time, be a little more specific. | 好吧 也许下次你该把话说得更明白点 |
[05:10] | You know how long it’s been since I saw your mother? | 你知道我有多久没见到你妈妈了吗 |
[05:13] | No idea, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[05:14] | Too long! | 久到难以置信 |
[05:16] | Her plane lands any minute. | 她的飞机差不多该降落了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I’m sure that trip’s a complete coincidence, right? | 是啊 这次旅程完全是随性之举 对吧 |
[05:21] | Nothing to do with me or… | 和我无关 也不是 |
[05:23] | her or — I don’t know — | 因为她… 我也不清楚 |
[05:25] | anything you might have mentioned. | 也许是你提过某个原因 |
[05:27] | My wife and I | 我妻子和我之间 |
[05:29] | don’t have any secrets between us, Jackson. | 没有任何秘密 杰克森 |
[05:31] | I enjoy seeing her, and she enjoys seeing you. | 我喜欢和她共聚 她也乐意看望你 |
[05:36] | Now, if you feel otherwise… | 如果你不这么认为 |
[05:40] | that’s a damn shame. | 那可真是太遗憾了 |
[05:45] | Your injuries are not that bad, but Ashley’s are pretty severe. | 你的伤不要紧 但艾希礼确实伤得很重 |
[05:48] | Can you walk us through exactly what happened? | 你能告诉我们到底怎么回事吗 |
[05:52] | I don’t really think that’s… | 这事实在不好开口… |
[05:54] | I mean, you know, Ashley, she — she — she’s a lady. | 事关名声 毕竟艾希礼是个女生 |
[05:58] | And you and the lady were… | 你和这个女生当时在… |
[06:02] | Listen, it is easier for us to treat her properly | 听我说 如果能知道她受伤原因 |
[06:04] | if we know how the injuries happened. | 就更容易为她提供适当治疗 |
[06:08] | I don’t want to kiss and tell. | 我可不想弄得人尽皆知 |
[06:12] | He’s funny, cute, and sweet, | 他风趣 可爱 而且贴心 |
[06:14] | and so I thought, “What if he’s big?” | 于是我想 “说不定他很高大呢” |
[06:16] | I’m an athlete. | 我是个运动员 |
[06:17] | I ran the New York City Marathon the fastest | 在纽约市马拉松比赛中 我是同年龄组里 |
[06:18] | of anyone in my age group, | 跑得最快的 |
[06:19] | and don’t back down from a challenge. | 遇到挑战我绝不退缩 |
[06:21] | Maybe you should’ve backed down from this one. | 也许这次你本该退缩的 |
[06:22] | You shouldn’t say things like that. | 你不该说这样的话 |
[06:24] | People make assumptions based on size all the time. | 人们总是根据体型做出假设 |
[06:26] | I mean, so, what, I just shouldn’t date big people | 就因为我长得矮 所以不能 |
[06:28] | just because I’m little?! | 和高个子约会吗 |
[06:29] | I really like him. He’s a gentleman. | 我真的很喜欢他 他是位绅士 |
[06:31] | She asked me over to her place. | 她邀请我去她家 |
[06:34] | I was sort of surprised. | 我有点意外 |
[06:35] | I mean, obviously, the size difference crossed my mind. | 显然 我也担心过体型差异过大 |
[06:39] | But I am not a quitter. | 但我不是个轻易放弃的人 |
[06:40] | I was staring at Mount Everest, and I was ready to climb. | 他就像珠穆朗玛峰 我注视着他 准备攀登 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. I’m not really comfortable talking about this. | 抱歉 说这个让我很不自在 |
[06:46] | So, my legs were on his shoulders. | 我把腿放在他肩上 |
[06:48] | It was a lovely evening. | 真是个美妙的夜晚 |
[06:49] | And my feet were, like, way up in the air, | 我的脚就悬在半空中 |
[06:52] | and it took some finessing at first, but I was determined. | 一开始确实需要些技巧才行 但我决心要做 |
[06:55] | And it was worth it. | 这些辛苦都是值得的 |
[06:56] | Oh, my God, it was so worth it, until | 我的上帝啊 感觉太妙了 直到… |
[07:00] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[07:01] | Boom! | 砰一声 |
[07:02] | Then her legs… snapped. | 然后她的腿就被劈开了 |
[07:07] | It was…terrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[07:08] | It was terrible! | 太可怕了 |
[07:12] | But this is way worse. | 但现在更难受 |
[07:13] | Okay, her pain’s still not controlled. | 好吧 她的疼痛还没得到控制 |
[07:15] | She’s maxed out on meds. | 她的用药剂量已达上限 |
[07:17] | We’ll have to reduce her under general. | 需要降低全身用药量 |
[07:18] | No, but then we’d have to intubate her. | 不行 那样就要给她插管了 |
[07:20] | Warren! | 沃伦 |
[07:21] | Warren, I need your help in here. | 沃伦 这里需要你帮忙 |
[07:22] | Okay, Ashley, I know that you are really hurting, | 好了 艾希礼 我知道你真的很疼 |
[07:25] | and I can help that | 我能帮你减轻这种疼 |
[07:26] | if you think that you can handle a lot of pain… | 只要你觉得自己能挨住痛苦 |
[07:30] | …right now, all at once, okay? | 马上开始 忍一次就好 好吗 |
[07:32] | We need to get your legs | 我们要帮你 |
[07:33] | back into your sockets. The sooner the better. | 把腿复位 越快越好 |
[07:34] | Now, we can go to the operating room, or we can — | 现在我们可以去手术室 或者可以… |
[07:37] | Might as well get it over with. | 在疼痛中煎熬 |
[07:39] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[07:41] | Go big or go home, right? | 长痛不如短痛 对吧 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Edwards, you, do the left leg. | 爱德华兹 你负责左腿 |
[07:46] | I’ll do the right. Can you… | 我来负责右腿 你能不能… |
[07:48] | We’re gonna do them both at once? | 要双腿同时复位吗 |
[07:49] | No need to put her through this twice. | 没必要让她遭两次罪 |
[07:51] | All right, Warren, I’m gonna need you to hold her in place. | 好了 沃伦 你扶住她别乱动 |
[07:55] | All right. Hang in there. | 好的 坚持住 |
[07:56] | – You’re almost there. – Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! | -马上就好 -上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[07:58] | – No! – All right, is everyone ready? | -不要啊 -好了 准备好了吗 |
[08:00] | – Yep. – Ready. | -是的 -准备好了 |
[08:00] | All right, on the count of three. | 好 数三下就开始 |
[08:02] | 1 2 3 1, 2…3! | |
[08:07] | She can’t stay locked away up there all day. | 她不能一整天把自己锁在楼上 |
[08:09] | She has to come down sometime. | 她肯定会下楼的 |
[08:10] | Do you think she wants food or just coffee, or not coffee? | 你觉得她想吃饭吗 喝不喝咖啡 |
[08:12] | What if she wants tea? Tea is more soothing. | 万一她想喝茶呢 茶更能让人平静 |
[08:15] | What do we know about this guy? | 这是个什么样的男人 |
[08:16] | I mean, not very much. | 我也不太了解 |
[08:17] | I mean, she’s barely even dating him. | 他们俩都没怎么约会过 |
[08:18] | It’s — Hi. | 这…你下来啦 |
[08:21] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:23] | We made coffee, but we could make tea. | 我们煮了咖啡 但也可以泡茶 |
[08:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:28] | Where do we keep the stuff for the countertops? | 我们把弄台面的东西放哪里了 |
[08:30] | – What? – The blue stuff, you know, | -什么 -就是那种蓝色的 |
[08:31] | the — to clean the countertops that’s safe for kids. | 对儿童无害的台面清洁剂 |
[08:33] | Used to be behind the paper towels. | 以前都放在厨房纸后面 |
[08:37] | Meredith, what happened? | 梅瑞迪斯 到底怎么了 |
[08:39] | How can we help you? | 需要我们帮忙吗 |
[08:40] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[08:43] | Meredith. | 梅瑞迪斯 |
[08:45] | You are wondering why I’m here. | 你可能会好奇我怎么在这里 |
[08:47] | I crashed here last night. | 我昨晚临时住了一次 |
[08:50] | And the night before — on the couch. | 前天晚上也是 我睡的沙发 |
[08:52] | I thought I’d be out before you woke up, but — | 我以为能在你睡醒前离开 但是… |
[08:53] | Can I use this on the stovetop? | 我能用这个擦灶台吗 |
[08:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:58] | Thing is probably covered in 10 years of grease. | 这灶台上大概积了10年的油污 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry I didn’t ask before. | 抱歉没征得你允许 |
[09:04] | I just needed a place to stay for a minute, | 我只是想找个地方歇歇脚 |
[09:06] | but I’m gonna grab my stuff and I’m gonna go now. | 但我现在马上就收拾东西离开 |
[09:08] | No, it’s Owen. Something happened with Owen, | 不 是因为欧文 欧文出了点事 |
[09:10] | and it really shook her up, so — | 真的吓到她了 所以 |
[09:11] | Maggie! | 麦琪 |
[09:12] | Look, you told me, and — | 你都告诉我了 而且… |
[09:14] | Yeah, and now I wish I hadn’t. | 是啊 现在我后悔说了 |
[09:17] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[09:17] | No, please stay! | 不 别走 |
[09:20] | Something happened to you, | 你出了事 |
[09:21] | and now something has happened to Meredith, | 现在梅瑞迪斯也出了点事 |
[09:23] | and I think that we should all just sit down | 我觉得大家应该坐下来 |
[09:26] | and talk about it, all right? | 好好聊聊 对吗 |
[09:29] | Can I use bleach in here? | 这里能用漂白剂吗 |
[09:34] | There’s something we use under the sink. | 以前用的就放在水槽下面 |
[09:35] | I can show you. | 我帮你找 |
[09:49] | We’re taking Ashley up to C.T. Now. | 现在我们带艾希礼去楼上做CT |
[09:50] | Torres would like you to join. | 托瑞斯想让你跟去 |
[09:51] | I’ll be there in a few more minutes. | 我马上过去 |
[09:55] | I almost killed her. | 我差点害死她 |
[09:57] | With our sex. | 因为做爱 |
[10:01] | Dr. Blake! I need some help. | 布莱克医生 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:03] | I paged Dr. Torres, | 我传呼托瑞斯医生了 |
[10:04] | but she just ran a trauma patient up to C.T., and — | 但她刚送创伤病人去做CT了 而且… |
[10:07] | Okay, let me see what you got. | 好吧 我跟你去看看 |
[10:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:11] | Yes, Dr. Torres, or did you try Dr. Robbins? | 是要呼叫托瑞斯医生 你有没有试着联系罗宾斯医生 |
[10:14] | Dr. Robbins is in surgery. | 罗宾斯医生正在做手术 |
[10:17] | So I figured since you and Dr. Torres are — | 我想既然你和托瑞斯医生的关系… |
[10:19] | Oh, right. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[10:23] | I’ve got it. | 我去处理 |
[10:26] | She was having a play date with my daughter, | 她正和我女儿一起玩呢 |
[10:28] | and they were running around, and she tripped. | 她们一起跑来跑去的 然后她绊倒了 |
[10:30] | Landed on a rock. | 撞到石头上了 |
[10:31] | I brought her right in. | 我马上就把她送过来了 |
[10:32] | She’s okay, right? | 她还好吧 |
[10:35] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你好 |
[10:36] | I am Dr. Blake. | 我是布莱克医生 |
[10:38] | I’m Sofia Sloan-Torres. | 我是索菲亚·斯隆·托瑞斯 |
[10:40] | I know. I work with your mom. | 我知道 我是你妈妈的同事 |
[10:43] | Your moms. | 你的两个妈妈都是我同事 |
[10:45] | My head hurts. | 我的头好疼 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:46] | Let’s take a look at that cut. | 让我们来看一下伤口 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:54] | That doesn’t look bad at all. | 一点也不严重 |
[10:57] | It is so cold and sleeting | 东边好冷 又是雨又是雪的 |
[10:59] | back east — just dreadful! | 简直糟透了 |
[11:01] | So you came to Seattle for some sun? | 所以你就来西雅图晒太阳了 |
[11:03] | I came to Seattle for my son. | 我是为了我儿子来西雅图的 |
[11:06] | How are things going with April? | 你和艾普丽尔的关系怎么样了 |
[11:08] | Why must you meddle in everything? | 为什么每一件事你都要插手呢 |
[11:10] | I do believe you went through an entire divorce | 我记得 你离婚的全过程 |
[11:13] | without me saying one word. | 我可是一句话都没说 |
[11:15] | Oh, Jackson, – I just want to talk to her. | 杰克森 我就是想跟她谈谈 |
[11:17] | Nope, absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[11:18] | Oh, come on, honey, let me help. | 别这样 儿子 我可以帮你的 |
[11:20] | You won’t help, though, Mom. | 可惜你不会帮到我的 妈妈 |
[11:22] | You’ll only make things worse. | 你只会帮倒忙 |
[11:23] | Now, I cannot be any clearer with you about this. | 我现在就跟你把这件事说清楚 |
[11:26] | No. | 不行 |
[11:27] | I don’t want you talking to April. | 我不希望你跟艾普丽尔对话 |
[11:28] | I don’t want you bullying her around. | 我不希望你对她颐指气使 |
[11:30] | I don’t want you anywhere near it, actually, okay? | 我希望你完全不要插手 好吗 |
[11:32] | It’s my problem, my business, not yours. | 这是我的事情 我的问题 不是你的 |
[11:36] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[11:47] | Zola and Bailey are dropped off. | 我把佐拉和贝利送到学校了 |
[11:50] | Is Ellis still down? | 爱丽丝还在睡吗 |
[11:51] | Sound asleep. | 睡得正香呢 |
[11:55] | And we are cleaning in here now. | 现在我们要打扫这里了吗 |
[11:58] | We are done in the kitchen, | 我们已经把厨房打扫完了 |
[11:59] | so we have moved on. | 所以要打扫下一个地方了 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Well, pass the disinfectant. | 把杀菌剂递给我一下 |
[12:08] | DeLuca got out of here in a hurry this morning. | 德卢卡今天早上匆匆忙忙地走了 |
[12:11] | Yeah, he’s scrubbing in | 是的 他要参加一台 |
[12:12] | on a Heller myotomy. | 食管下段贲门层肌切开术 |
[12:13] | He’s doing the esophageal dissection. | 他负责切开食管 |
[12:17] | Where’s the wood polish? | 木料抛光剂在哪儿 |
[12:18] | Here you go. | 这儿呢 |
[12:19] | I told him to let me know how it goes, | 我跟他说了要告诉我进展如何 |
[12:21] | so I’m just waiting for a text. | 我正在等他的短信 |
[12:24] | Owen won’t stop texting. | 欧文一直在给我发短信 |
[12:27] | And calling. | 打电话 |
[12:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[12:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:34] | Yeah, I wouldn’t know what to do either. | 是啊 换了我 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[12:38] | You know Owen probably better than any of us. | 你比我们都了解欧文 |
[12:40] | Do you have any advice for Amelia? | 你可以给阿米莉亚点建议吗 |
[12:46] | How long has that stain been there? | 这块污渍在这里多久了 |
[12:55] | You’re keeping busy. | 你一直都很忙啊 |
[12:56] | I am hiding. | 我是在逃避 |
[12:58] | Catherine Avery is here, apparently, | 显然是因为 凯瑟琳·艾弗里来了 |
[13:00] | and I am not in the mood for… | 我可没心情跟她见面 |
[13:04] | In the E.R., I’m a sitting duck, | 在急诊室 她很容易就能抓到我 |
[13:05] | but in an O.R… | 但是在手术室… |
[13:07] | Come on, she can’t be that bad. | 得了吧 她没那么糟糕吧 |
[13:08] | No, she’s worse than bad. | 不 糟糕都不足以形容她 |
[13:09] | She can be terrifying. | 她是很吓人的 |
[13:11] | Like a…hurricane. | 像飓风一样 |
[13:13] | When she hits, you do not want to be in her wake. | 她来的时候 你就想躲得远远的 |
[13:15] | Well, you can’t avoid her forever, | 可是你不能永远躲着她啊 |
[13:16] | not when she’s about to become Hurricane Granny. | 尤其是飓风要成为奶奶了 |
[13:21] | Maybe not, but… | 也许躲不了一世 |
[13:23] | I can avoid her for now. | 但我可以躲一时 |
[13:26] | You ready? My first surgery’s with you. | 准备好了吗 我的第一台手术跟你一起做 |
[13:30] | She has a femoral neck fracture on the right hip. | 她的右髋部出现股骨颈骨折 |
[13:32] | It didn’t show up on the plain films. | 在平片上没看到这个骨折 |
[13:35] | I met a puppy once | 有一次我见到了一只小狗 |
[13:36] | that was half German Shepherd, | 一半德国牧羊犬血统 |
[13:37] | half Teacup Chihuahua. | 一半茶杯吉娃娃血统 |
[13:39] | And all I could think was… | 然后我就在想一件事 |
[13:41] | how did you happen? | 你到底是怎么来的 |
[13:42] | I once watched this monster truck | 我有一次在十字路口目睹了 |
[13:44] | crush this two-seater convertible at an intersection, | 一辆巨轮卡车撞上了一辆两座位敞篷车 |
[13:47] | and the truck barely had a scratch on it, | 卡车仅仅多了一道划痕 |
[13:48] | but the convertible was totaled. | 敞篷车则完全被毁了 |
[13:50] | I mean, logistically, if the Chihuahua is the dad, | 从逻辑学上讲 如果吉娃娃是爸爸的话 |
[13:53] | does he just hop up – on the German Shepherd mom? | 他能扑倒德国牧羊犬妈妈吗 |
[13:55] | Ashley was just out for a joy ride… | 艾希礼只是想找点乐子而已 |
[13:58] | with her top down, and them bam — | 都准备好享受了 结果来了个 |
[14:00] | head-on collision. | 飞来横祸 |
[14:01] | Or is the German Shepherd the dad | 还是说 德国牧羊犬是爸爸 |
[14:03] | and they give a ladder to the little Chihuahua mom | 小吉娃娃要爬梯子 |
[14:05] | so that he can reach her? | 这样他就能够得着了 |
[14:07] | – Stop, stop, stop! – No. | -快停下 快停下 -不 |
[14:08] | These are scientific questions. | 我们只是在探讨科学上的问题 |
[14:09] | No, not you — the scanner. | 不 不是说你们 是扫描机 |
[14:14] | Look at her right leg. | 看看她的右腿 |
[14:17] | It’s pale and cold. | 没有血色 摸起来冰冷 |
[14:18] | No distal pulse. | 找不到末梢脉搏 |
[14:19] | We need a gurney in here! | 我们需要一张轮床 |
[14:20] | – Book an O.R. – Right away. | -订一间手术室 -这就去办 |
[14:21] | W-What — What’s happening? | 发生 发生什么事了 |
[14:23] | Ashley, I stopped the scan | 艾希礼 我让扫描机停下来 |
[14:24] | because I saw something concerning. | 是因为我看到了一些问题 |
[14:25] | The blood flow to your right leg is compromised, | 你右腿的血液流通受阻 |
[14:27] | and that’s not good, so… | 情况不妙 |
[14:29] | just hang in there, Ashley. | 坚持一下 艾希礼 |
[14:30] | All right, come on, come on. | 好了 快点 快点 |
[14:31] | On the count of three. 1, 2, 3! | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[14:33] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[14:37] | Looks like the leg is pinking up. | 看起来这条腿开始恢复血色了 |
[14:39] | Oh, caught it just in time. | 发现得真及时 |
[14:41] | You know, gosh, it sounds fun, | 你知道吗 虽然尺寸大听上去挺好的 |
[14:43] | but you do not want to run into | 但碰上德国牧羊犬级别的庞然大物 |
[14:45] | a German Shepherd in the wild. | 就不是什么好事了 |
[14:47] | – Happened to me in college. – Uh, irrigation? | -我在大学的时候就遇到过 -冲洗一下 |
[14:49] | I don’t think this conversation is entirely appropriate. | 我觉得谈论这个话题好像不太合适 |
[14:51] | No, it’s not. | 确实不合适 |
[14:52] | K-wire, continue. | 给我克氏针 你继续说 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I was at a party, met a guy, | 是这样的 我去了个派对 遇到了个男生 |
[14:55] | took him home, – and when his pants came off… | 把他领回了我家 等他把裤子脱了的时候 |
[14:59] | my jaw hit the floor and so did…it. | 我的下巴都要掉到地上了 他的那话儿也是 |
[15:02] | Oh, that is…not okay. | 这样可不行 |
[15:05] | That is what I said. | 我当时也是这么说的 |
[15:05] | I said, “Get out of here, | 我说 “你还是快点走吧 |
[15:06] | and you take that thing with you.” | 把你的那话儿也带走” |
[15:08] | How big could it have been? | 再大能有多大呢 |
[15:09] | Okay, can we not? | 行了 能别说这个了吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | – Nope, nope. That’s — – Yeah, yeah. | -不可能 这也太夸张了 -是真的 |
[15:17] | – Dr. Torres? – Yeah. | -托瑞斯医生 -什么事 |
[15:18] | It’s not urgent, but they’re calling from the E.R. | 不是紧急的事 急诊室打电话过来 |
[15:20] | – Your daughter’s down there with a head lac. – What?! | -你女儿头部受伤来就医了 -什么 |
[15:22] | – I can take over. You go. – Yeah. | -我可以处理 你去吧 -好的 |
[15:32] | When I was pregnant with Jackson, | 我怀杰克森的时候 |
[15:34] | a 3-hour surgery felt like 12. | 3小时的手术感觉像12小时那么长 |
[15:37] | Hi, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 你好 |
[15:39] | I actually don’t really have much time | 我现在没什么时间 |
[15:41] | ’cause I have another surgery really soon — | 马上还有一台手术 |
[15:42] | Oh, baby, please, sit back down. | 亲爱的 坐下吧 |
[15:44] | Come on. I know you’re tired. It’s okay. | 坐吧 我知道你很累 没关系的 |
[15:46] | Come on. | 坐吧 |
[15:48] | Some nights, my feet were so swollen, | 有的时候 我的脚会在晚上肿得很厉害 |
[15:50] | I was physically unable to even take my sneakers off. | 连运动鞋都脱不下来 |
[15:54] | A few times, I slept in the damn things. | 有几次 我只能穿着鞋睡觉 |
[15:58] | I…I guess you talked to Jackson. | 我猜 你应该已经跟杰克森谈过了 |
[16:01] | Oh, let’s not talk about him. | 我们不说他的事 |
[16:05] | I want to know about you. | 我想知道你的情况 |
[16:07] | How many weeks is it now? | 现在怀孕几周了 |
[16:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:12] | We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. | 你要是不想说的话 我们可以不谈的 |
[16:14] | I-I understand. I’ll go. | 我理解 我走了 |
[16:19] | 13. | 13周 |
[16:22] | I’m c-coming up on 13. | 马上就13周了 |
[16:24] | Morning sickness? | 会晨吐吗 |
[16:27] | Um, no. | 不会 |
[16:28] | I’ve — I’ve actually been really lucky with that so far. | 到目前为止我还是很幸运的 |
[16:31] | You are lucky. | 你真的很幸运了 |
[16:32] | I couldn’t stop being sick. | 我一直都觉得很恶心 |
[16:35] | I thought I was coming down with the stomach flu or something. | 我还以为我得了胃肠感冒呢 |
[16:37] | Took a whole week for me to realize I was having a baby. | 过了一周我才明白我是怀孕了 |
[16:41] | It was a shock. | 我很吃惊 |
[16:43] | Yes, uh, uh, it’s definitely startling. | 是啊 我知道自己怀孕的时候也很吃惊 |
[16:48] | Yeah, the morning that the test turned positive, | 那天早上 我发现孕检呈阳性 |
[16:50] | I couldn’t believe I had to turn around | 我简直不敢相信我那天还要 |
[16:51] | and keep it together that day. | 控制好自己的情绪 |
[16:55] | I bet. | 是啊 |
[16:57] | I was already… | 离婚这件事已经 |
[16:59] | so emotional. | 让我情绪万千了 |
[17:01] | But I was not gonna cry in that lawyer’s office, so… | 但我不是不会在律师的办公室里哭的 |
[17:05] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | You mean you found out the same day | 你是说你是在签离婚协议书的 |
[17:09] | you signed the divorce papers? | 同一天发现自己怀孕的 |
[17:13] | Yeah, it was a rough day. | 是啊 那一天很难熬 |
[17:16] | I just sat there – listening to those lawyers, | 我就坐在那里 听着律师们的对话 |
[17:18] | but all I could think about was how I just… | 但脑子里却在想 我怎么会… |
[17:22] | I just — I needed time to… | 我需要时间去 |
[17:25] | think. | 思考 |
[17:27] | Process. | 消化这个事实 |
[17:29] | I would’ve done the exact same thing. | 换了我 我也会这么做的 |
[17:36] | Sweetheart, no matter happens… | 亲爱的 不管发生了什么… |
[17:40] | Everything looks good here. | 情况良好 一切正常 |
[17:42] | All right, let’s hope that we don’t come back | 好的 最好不要再来 |
[17:43] | to the E.R. for a while, okay? | 急诊室了 好吗 |
[17:46] | Thank you for taking such good care of her. | 谢谢你把她照顾得这么好 |
[17:50] | See you in a bit, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[17:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:57] | Okay? Of course. | 当然没事了 |
[17:59] | And, uh, Sofia is okay, which is what really matters. | 索菲亚没事才最重要 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | I mean, it — it — it would’ve been nice to get a page, | 只不过 如果你能在治疗之前 |
[18:06] | um, before you treated her. | 呼叫我一下 会不会更好呢 |
[18:08] | Well, I just wanted to make sure | 我只不过想先掌握了情况 |
[18:09] | I had all the information before I pulled you out. | 再把你叫过来 |
[18:11] | No, right, of course. | 是啊 你做得对 |
[18:12] | Or you could’ve tried Karev. | 或者 你可以呼叫克莱夫 |
[18:13] | He’s in peds, or Grey, | 他是儿科的 或者格蕾 |
[18:15] | who Sofia’s grown up knowing. | 索菲亚从小就认识她 |
[18:16] | Grey has the day off, and Karev just left. | 格蕾今天休息 克莱夫刚刚离开了 |
[18:18] | Or Bailey. | 贝利也行啊 |
[18:20] | You wanted me to page the Chief of Surgery for a head lac? | 你让我因为个头部受伤的病人就呼叫外科主任 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[18:27] | She’s my kid, and… | 她是我的孩子 |
[18:30] | …she doesn’t know anything about you. | 她完全不了解你 |
[18:33] | We haven’t even had that conversation. | 我还没跟她说你的事 |
[18:37] | – So… – Okay. | -就是这样… -好吧 |
[18:40] | This is about what I said last night, isn’t it? | 是因为我昨晚说了那句话 是吗 |
[18:45] | The last thing that I wanted to do was make things weird. | 我最不想看到的就是我们的关系变僵 |
[18:48] | It’s Arizona. | 是因为亚利桑那 |
[18:49] | She’s glad that you helped. | 她很高兴你帮了我们 |
[18:50] | Obviously, she’s not mad, | 她当然也没有生气 |
[18:51] | but she’s not ready either. | 只不过她还没有做好心理准备 |
[18:52] | You and I, it’s all happening so fast, | 我和你进展得太快了 |
[18:54] | and we’re so new, and… | 我们才在一起没多久 |
[18:56] | – Oh, God. – No, that’s — | -天啊 -不 没事的 |
[18:57] | – What was I thinking? – It’s fine, it’s fine. | -我在想什么啊 -没关系 没关系 |
[18:59] | Your heart was in the right place, | 你不过是尽自己的职责而已 |
[19:00] | and she’ll be ready one day. | 她总有一天也会准备好的 |
[19:02] | Okay, absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:09] | I can wait. | 我可以等的 |
[19:16] | What vacuum cleaner is this complicated? | 什么吸尘器这么复杂 |
[19:19] | It’s a carpet steamer. | 这是蒸汽地毯清洁器 |
[19:20] | And we own it?! | 我们怎么会有这么个东西 |
[19:22] | Assembly. | 组装说明 |
[19:23] | “Insert handle into machine base. | “把手柄放入机器底座 |
[19:24] | Press down firmly.” | 使劲向下按” |
[19:27] | Okay. Bolts. | 好的 把螺栓给我 |
[19:30] | And circle thingy. | 还有那个圆圈也给我 |
[19:33] | What happened with Owen? | 欧文怎么了 |
[19:36] | It’s nothing. | 没怎么 |
[19:37] | Uh, little circles or big circles? | 大圈还是小圈 |
[19:38] | Small. You’re lying. | 小圈 你在说谎 |
[19:40] | – Screwdriver. – I… | -把螺丝刀给我 -我… |
[19:42] | showed up at his trailer. | 我去了他的拖车 |
[19:43] | He was drunk, so I left. | 他已经喝醉了 所以我就走了 |
[19:45] | Hose. How drunk? | 管子给我 醉到什么程度 |
[19:48] | Bad. | 烂醉如泥 |
[19:49] | Slurring, stumbling. | 话说不清楚了 走路磕磕绊绊的 |
[19:51] | He’s tried to call, but I’m not ready. | 他后来给我打电话 但我还没准备好 |
[19:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[19:56] | I’ll kill him. Did he hurt you? | 我要弄死他 他伤着你了吗 |
[19:57] | Are you hurt?! | 你受伤了吗 |
[19:59] | Go fill this with water — cold. | 去把这个装满水 凉水 |
[20:02] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:05] | There’s a stain on the carpet. | 地摊上有块污渍 |
[20:07] | You said this was an emergency. | 你说是有急事 |
[20:08] | There is. There’s a stain. | 是有 有块污渍 |
[20:09] | I canceled my last two surgeries | 我取消了我后两场手术 |
[20:11] | and left DeLuca in charge of my post-ops for this?! | 让德卢卡负责病人术后情况就为了这个 |
[20:13] | He’s out already? | 他已经没事了 |
[20:14] | The Heller myotomy — that was today. | 今天有食管下段贲门层肌切开术 |
[20:15] | That got canceled. | 那个取消了 |
[20:18] | Okay, I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[20:19] | Somebody vacuum the stain. | 来个人用吸尘器处理下那块污渍 |
[20:23] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[20:29] | Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生 |
[20:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | You are Sofia’s mother. | 你是索菲亚的母亲 |
[20:33] | I never would’ve interacted with her | 如果我之前知道你不喜欢这样的话 |
[20:35] | if I knew that you would have a problem with it. | 我是不会和她接触的 |
[20:38] | What? | 什么 |
[20:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:42] | Callie explained to me | 凯丽跟我解释说 |
[20:43] | that you weren’t comfortable with me meeting Sofia. | 你不喜欢我和索菲亚接触 |
[20:46] | You’re not ready, and I totally understand. | 你还没准备好 我完全理解你 |
[20:48] | No, wait, stop. – Just — No, I never said that. | 不 等等 不是 我从没这么说过 |
[20:51] | Well, however you phrased it, | 无论你是怎么表述的 |
[20:53] | it’s fine. I just wanted to apologize — | 没事的 我只想向你道歉 |
[20:55] | No! The subject has never come up. | 不 这个话题从未提及过 |
[20:58] | She was lying. | 她说谎了 |
[21:05] | Callie lied to me? About you? | 关于你的事 凯丽骗了我 |
[21:09] | It sure seems like that. | 看来是的 |
[21:17] | So, DeLuca probably just got busy, right? | 德卢卡可能只是很忙 对吗 |
[21:19] | I mean, he’s an intern. | 我是说 他是个实习医生 |
[21:20] | He’s probably just been running around all day. | 他可能已经忙了一天了 |
[21:22] | He just forgot to tell me his surgery was canceled. | 只是忘了告诉我他的手术已经取消了 |
[21:24] | – You sure that thing works? – It’s brand-new! | -你确定这东西好用 -这是全新的 |
[21:26] | Just because you never took it out of the box | 你没拆过包装 |
[21:27] | doesn’t mean it works. | 不代表它好用 |
[21:28] | How long has it been sitting in the closet? | 它放在橱里多久了 |
[21:29] | Are we facing this the right way? | 我们这么做对吗 |
[21:31] | The steam is facing the carpet. | 蒸汽正在对地毯这么做 |
[21:32] | How many other ways are there? | 还有什么其他方法吗 |
[21:34] | It’s been like this lately, you know? | 我们最近一直都是这样的 |
[21:35] | It’s been hard for us to get our schedules to match up. | 两个人很难把时间协调好 |
[21:37] | It’s funny. It was easier for us to get together | 有意思 这事在我们恋情公开之前 |
[21:39] | before we went public than now. | 可不是这么困难 |
[21:42] | So funny. | 真有意思 |
[21:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:48] | Why are you all exchanging looks and not exchanging words? | 为什么你们都在交换表情却不说话 |
[21:51] | He’s been a little standoffish… | 他有点冷淡 |
[21:53] | and hard to reach, | 不易接近 |
[21:54] | and not entirely up-front about everything he’s doing. | 对他做的事也不完全坦诚 |
[21:58] | A-A little, I guess. What are you saying? | 我想是有点 你想说什么 |
[22:00] | He’s giving you the brush-off. | 他想和你分手 |
[22:03] | Uh, no. No, he’s not giving me anything. | 不 不 他什么都没说 |
[22:06] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[22:08] | Gimme that! | 给我 |
[22:10] | You think he’s dumping me?! | 你觉得他要甩了我 |
[22:11] | That’s ridiculous! | 这太可笑了 |
[22:13] | Unless it isn’t. | 除非不是 |
[22:18] | – Where are you going? – To the hospital. | -你要去哪 -医院 |
[22:19] | No one brushes me off. I brush. | 没人能甩我 只有我甩别人 |
[22:22] | I’m the brusher. | 我是甩人小公主 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is a bad idea. | 不 不 不 这不是个好主意 |
[22:25] | Mer, you want to jump in here? | 梅 你要发表一下意见吗 |
[22:28] | This stain is not coming out. | 污渍还是除不掉 |
[22:37] | Hey, whatever’s going on between you and Penny, | 不论你和潘妮之间发生了什么 |
[22:39] | – leave me out of it. – Okay. | -别把我扯进去 -好吧 |
[22:40] | She does not waste time. | 她行动真够快的 |
[22:42] | Um, look I said a thing — | 听着 我说了 |
[22:44] | I know! I know what you said. | 我知道 我知道你说了什么 |
[22:46] | So, listen, I mean, | 听着 我是说 |
[22:47] | we’ve never even discussed Penny meeting Sofia, | 我们从没讨论过潘妮和索菲亚见面的事 |
[22:49] | which I’m fine with, by the way, | 顺便一说 我对此没意见 |
[22:50] | but then you go and throw me under the bus? | 但你就这么把我拖下水了 |
[22:52] | I know, I know, I know. I wasn’t thinking. | 我知道 我知道 我当时脑子抽了 |
[22:54] | I-I was just — I blurted it out, and it was so dumb. | 我就是 我就脱口而出了 这太蠢了 |
[22:57] | Great, so if you have a problem with your girlfriend, | 太好了 如果你和你女朋友之间有问题 |
[23:00] | figure it out. | 想办法解决 |
[23:01] | Don’t put me in the middle of it because I’m — I’m — | 别把我牵扯进来 因为我 我 |
[23:03] | I’m done being stuck in the middle of things. | 我受够了被扯进这种事里 |
[23:14] | Is that Amelia, or — | 是阿米莉亚吗 还是 |
[23:16] | Look, I promise I gave her your message, Dr. Hunt. | 我保证我把你的消息传达给她了 亨特医生 |
[23:19] | I-I promise. It’s just, this is my mom. | 我保证 这个 这是我妈 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[23:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:27] | Look, I know that look. | 我知道这副表情 |
[23:28] | I get that look whenever I piss off Miranda. | 每次我惹毛米兰达都是这副表情 |
[23:30] | She ignores my messages, too, and we live in the same house. | 她也不看我的短信 而且我们还住在一起 |
[23:34] | I think this is a little worse than that. | 我觉得我这个要更严重 |
[23:37] | I, uh, I bought Tuck a pocket knife. | 我给塔克买了把小折刀 |
[23:40] | He liked camping, wanted to whittle. | 他喜欢野营 想削木头 |
[23:43] | And the thing was beautiful. | 那把刀特别好看 |
[23:44] | It was wooden handle, steel blade. | 木质手柄 钢质刀片 |
[23:45] | It was really nice, | 真的很精美 |
[23:46] | but she didn’t see it that way. | 但她不这么认为 |
[23:50] | What I saw as a survival tool | 我把它看作是求生工具 |
[23:52] | she saw as an inappropriately dangerous weapon. | 她认为那是个不妥的危险武器 |
[23:56] | Huh. And she forgave you? | 她原谅你了 |
[23:57] | Yeah, eventually, but, uh, you know, | 对 最终原谅了 但是 |
[23:59] | still comes up from time to time, | 还是会时不时说起来这事 |
[24:01] | but, you know, it faded. | 但是会逐渐淡去 |
[24:02] | Well, I thought this was gonna fade, | 我以为这事会淡去 |
[24:04] | but hasn’t yet. | 但还没有 |
[24:06] | I mean, it took some apologizing. | 我是说 你需要道歉 |
[24:09] | A lot of apologizing. Yeah. | 很多次道歉 |
[24:12] | I just I told her I would never intentionally | 我告诉她我绝不会故意地 |
[24:15] | do anything to hurt him. | 去伤害他 |
[24:17] | Or her. | 或她 |
[24:19] | she knows that because she knows me, but, um… | 她知道这点因为她了解我 但是 |
[24:24] | sometimes you… | 有些时候 |
[24:26] | you just have to say it. | 你需要把它说出来 |
[24:32] | So, I freak her out by telling her I love her, | 我告诉她我爱她 结果把她吓跑了 |
[24:35] | and she lies to my face. | 她当着我的面骗了我 |
[24:37] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做 |
[24:38] | She didn’t say it back? | 她没说她爱你 |
[24:39] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[24:41] | Ugh. I did that. | 我说了 |
[24:42] | To Alex. | 对阿历克斯说的 |
[24:44] | She’ll say it back. Right? | 她会说爱我的 对吗 |
[24:46] | I mean, you said it back. | 我的意思是 你也说了 |
[24:48] | Yeah! | 对 |
[24:49] | A-A few… | 几 |
[24:50] | years later. | 年后说的 |
[24:52] | A few years? | 几年 |
[24:53] | I can’t live like this for a few years. | 我没法这样过几年 |
[24:57] | Well… You don’t really have a choice. | 你真的没什么选择 |
[24:58] | When you date an attending, they have all the power. | 当你和主治医生拍拖时 他们控制一切 |
[25:01] | You’re an intern at home. You’re an intern at work. | 在家你是实习生 在医院也是实习生 |
[25:03] | – There’s no way around it. – No one asked you. | -没有办法解决 -没人问你 |
[25:05] | And she’s a resident. | 而且她是住院医生 |
[25:07] | DeLuca… a word? | 德卢卡 借一步说话 |
[25:09] | Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[25:15] | He has a point, though. | 但他说的没错 |
[25:16] | Pierce definitely has all the power. | 皮尔斯的确掌控一切 |
[25:18] | I have to talk to Callie. | 我得和凯丽谈谈 |
[25:23] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在躲着我 |
[25:25] | What? No, I haven’t. | 什么 我没有 |
[25:26] | I’ve called. You haven’t answered. | 我给你打电话 你没接 |
[25:29] | – Just been a really busy day. – Sure. | -只是今天很忙而已 -是啊 |
[25:31] | In a marathon surgery that got canceled. | 在马拉松手术被取消的情况下 |
[25:35] | What’s really going on here? | 到底怎么了 |
[25:39] | Okay, look, I’m very busy. | 好吧 我很忙 |
[25:41] | I have many, many things on my plate. | 我有很多很多事要做 |
[25:43] | I-I just — I don’t have time | 我只是 我没时间 |
[25:45] | or patience to play childish guessing games. | 和耐心玩幼稚的猜谜游戏 |
[25:48] | Do you want to be with me or not? | 你想不想和我在一起 |
[25:54] | There’s my answer. | 这就是给我的答案 |
[25:57] | Look, it’s — it’s not like — | 不 不是这样 |
[25:59] | You know, you’re the one who wanted this out in the open, | 是你想公开我们恋情的 |
[26:02] | and now that we’ve done that for, what, like five minutes, | 现在我们这么做了 这才多久 |
[26:04] | you can’t handle it?! | 你就受不了了 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:08] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[26:20] | Mer, that closet’s cleaned already. | 梅 那个柜子已经清理过了 |
[26:22] | Well, we’re gonna use the top shelf | 我们要用最上面一层 |
[26:23] | for beach towels, towels, and rags. | 放沙滩巾 毛巾和抹布 |
[26:25] | The middle shelf will be for sheets, | 中间层放床单 |
[26:27] | and the bottom shelf will be for the children | 底层放孩子的东西 |
[26:28] | in case they need to reach it. | 方便他们来拿 |
[26:30] | Okay. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[26:32] | I counted 19 mini-shampoos and 11 conditioners. | 我数了19瓶迷你洗发露和11瓶护发素 |
[26:37] | – Trash or — -I’ll take ’em. | -扔了还是 -给我吧 |
[26:40] | What? | 干吗 |
[26:41] | Works the same as shampoo in a big bottle. | 把它们倒进一个大瓶里一样还是洗发露 |
[26:53] | Mer, what is it? | 梅 怎么了 |
[26:55] | It’s his stupid, stupid blanket. | 这是他的破毛毯 |
[27:00] | We’re done cleaning. | 我们做完清理了 |
[27:11] | – Run me through what happened. – She coded. | -告诉我什么情况 -她快不行了 |
[27:13] | It was a massive pulmonary embolism. | 严重肺栓塞 |
[27:15] | They’re doing a cath embolectomy right now. | 他们正在做导管取栓术 |
[27:17] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[27:18] | I reduced both of her hips in the trauma room. | 我在创伤室给她还原了两侧胯关节 |
[27:20] | I should’ve waited. | 我应该再等等的 |
[27:21] | It’s been problem after problem ever since. | 从那起问题一个接一个 |
[27:23] | This is a known complication of femur fractures. | 这是正常的股骨骨折并发症 |
[27:25] | – You know that. – I shouldn’t have pushed. | -你知道的 -我不该那么急 |
[27:27] | – If I had just — – Torres, Torres, stop. | -如果我只是 -托瑞斯 托瑞斯 停 |
[27:29] | You did what you had to do. You made a call. | 你做了你该做的 你做了一个决定 |
[27:31] | – The wrong one, apparently. – A bold one. | -显然是个错误的决定 -大胆的决定 |
[27:33] | We don’t know that it caused this. | 我们不知道它会造成这种情况 |
[27:34] | I know you feel responsible, | 我知道你认为是你的责任 |
[27:36] | but there’s no place for that right now. | 但现在没时间想那个了 |
[27:37] | I need to deal with this clot before she arrests again. | 我要在她心脏停跳之前处理掉栓塞 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:47] | Um, I just had the most unexpected conversation | 我刚和你母亲进行了一场 |
[27:50] | with your mother. | 十分意外的谈话 |
[27:51] | Damn it, I told her not to say anything. | 该死 我告诉她什么都别说的 |
[27:52] | No, no, no, no, it was fine. | 不 不 不 谈得挺好的 |
[27:54] | Um, it was really nice, actually. | 谈话真的很顺利 |
[27:57] | Maybe we could find a time to talk, | 也许我们能找个时间谈谈 |
[27:59] | sometime soon, just the two of us? | 最近这段时间 就我们俩 |
[28:04] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[28:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:15] | Oh, God, she’s dead, isn’t she? | 天呐 她死了是吗 |
[28:18] | Ashley’s okay. | 艾希礼情况很好 |
[28:19] | She suffered a serious complication, | 她遭受了严重的并发症 |
[28:21] | but we were able to control it in time, | 但我们及时控制住了 |
[28:23] | and she should make a full recovery. | 她会痊愈的 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry. I-I-I didn’t hurt you, did I? | 对不起 我 我没伤到你吧 |
[28:33] | No. It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[28:35] | – S-She’ll be awake soon? – Yeah. | -她会很快醒来吗 -是的 |
[28:37] | We’ll send someone to come and get you. | 我们会派人来带你去看她的 |
[28:40] | – See you. -You okay? -Yeah, I think so. | -回头见 -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[28:44] | She’s at Meredith Grey’s house. | 她在梅瑞狄斯·格蕾家 |
[28:46] | She is? | 是吗 |
[28:47] | She asked me to send over some cases files, | 她让我送过去几个病例 |
[28:50] | and so that is where she will be | 所以她应该在那 |
[28:51] | in case, you know, you wanted to make a bold move. | 所以你想行动就快行动吧 |
[29:03] | Here you go — Sofia’s chart. | 给你 索菲亚的病例 |
[29:04] | – All clear. – Thank you. | -一切正常 -谢谢你 |
[29:05] | And don’t worry. I didn’t discharge her myself. | 别担心 我没有让她出院 |
[29:08] | I had Bailey do it. | 我让贝利做的 |
[29:09] | The Chief says she’s good, she must be good. | 主任说她没事 那她肯定没事 |
[29:11] | Look, Penny, I’m sorry. I should not have lied to you. | 潘妮 对不起 我不该骗你 |
[29:13] | If we are not in the same place, | 如果我们还没走到一起 |
[29:15] | if you aren’t ready to be where I am, that is fine. | 如果你还没准备好接受我 没问题 |
[29:18] | You can tell me, and I will listen. | 你可以跟我说 我会听的 |
[29:21] | If you aren’t ready for me to meet Sofia, great. | 如果你没准备好让我和索菲亚见面 |
[29:23] | That is your decision. | 这是你的决定 |
[29:25] | But making me feel like crap about trying to help, | 但是我本想帮忙却被弄得很尴尬 |
[29:27] | lying to me — that is not okay. | 你还对我说谎 这不行 |
[29:36] | So, uh, Amelia went to go pick up the kids. | 阿米莉亚去接孩子们了 |
[29:39] | Should be back soon. | 应该很快就回来了 |
[29:42] | You made a fire. | 你生了火 |
[29:43] | I mean, it’s 70 degrees outside, but that’s cool. | 我是说 外面现在20℃ 但这挺好的 |
[29:52] | This was Derek’s blanket. | 这是德里克的毯子 |
[29:55] | I always hated the stupid thing. | 我一直很讨厌这个破东西 |
[29:56] | It’s… | 它 |
[29:57] | It’s not soft. It’s not warm. | 它不软 也不暖和 |
[29:58] | It’s not a great color. | 颜色也不好看 |
[30:01] | He had it in the trailer. He brought it here. | 他放在拖车里 之后带过来了 |
[30:04] | Made it to the dream house with us. | 它跟我们一直到了梦想中的家 |
[30:09] | He made a bed in front of this fireplace for us once. | 他有次在壁炉前面铺了床 |
[30:20] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他死了 |
[30:22] | And I still have the damn thing. | 我却还留着这该死的东西 |
[30:28] | I freaked out this morning. | 我今天早上崩溃了 |
[30:30] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[30:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:34] | So… | 所以 |
[30:35] | you brought the guy here, and… | 你把他带到这儿 然后 |
[30:38] | it was terrible. | 结果很糟糕 |
[30:42] | It wasn’t terrible? | 不糟糕吗 |
[30:46] | So, why did you freak out? | 那你为什么崩溃了 |
[30:47] | That’s the problem. It was kind of incredible. | 问题就在这儿 有点难以置信 |
[30:53] | He was going to leave. | 他打算走了 |
[30:55] | And then we fell asleep. | 然后我们睡着了 |
[30:58] | And then when we woke up… | 然后我们醒了 |
[31:01] | I… | 我 |
[31:03] | He was just there, and I just… | 他就再那里 我… |
[31:10] | Everyone said I was ready. | 所有人都说我准备好了 |
[31:13] | You said I would be okay, | 你说我没事的 |
[31:14] | so I thought I should just do it and get it over with. | 我觉得我应该这么做 了结之前的感情 |
[31:18] | But I-I wasn’t ready for it… | 但我没准备好 |
[31:24] | …to be… | 去… |
[31:38] | You warm enough? | 你冷吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我不冷 |
[31:49] | Remember, guys, Mama made the house really clean, | 记住 妈妈把屋子打扫干净了 |
[31:52] | and we’re gonna keep it that way, okay? | 我们要保持 好吗 |
[31:55] | Oh, someone’s here. | 这儿有人 |
[32:01] | Uh, okay, Zo, | 这样 佐 |
[32:02] | you take your brother inside and wash your hands. | 你带你弟弟进去洗手 |
[32:04] | Okay. Come on, Bailey. Let’s go. | 好的 来吧 贝利 走吧 |
[32:14] | I just wanted to see you. | 我只是想见你 |
[32:16] | So…I could apologize, you know, face-to-face. | 这样我就能道歉了 当面道歉 |
[32:21] | About the other night, I am sorry. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 |
[32:23] | It… I was thoughtless. | 非常 我太莽撞了 |
[32:27] | And I don’t know why I | 我不知道为什么 |
[32:32] | I don’t have an excuse. | 我没有借口 |
[32:34] | Amelia, Riggs said some things to me, and it just… | 阿米莉娅 里格斯跟我说了些事 然后 |
[32:38] | And.. | 而且 |
[32:41] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:46] | And you… | 你… |
[32:50] | Listen… | 听着 |
[32:52] | I just got sober again. | 我才刚刚戒了酒 |
[32:55] | So, to find myself in that position — | 而你竟然在酗酒 |
[32:57] | And it was unfair of me to put you there. | 我让你处于这种境地很不公平 |
[32:59] | I know that, and… it will not happen again. | 我知道 这不会再发生了 |
[33:03] | No. I know it won’t. | 对 我知道不会再发生了 |
[33:06] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[33:09] | I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[33:12] | But I can’t count on it. | 但我不能指望你发的誓 |
[33:14] | Right now, I have to count on myself. | 现在我只能指望自己 |
[33:17] | It’s not your fault. You’re just… | 这不是你的错 你只是 |
[33:21] | not in this with me. | 帮不上我 |
[33:25] | So I can’t do this with you, not right now, and… | 所以我不能和你这么做 至少现在不能 |
[33:30] | maybe not at all. | 也许就是不能 |
[33:33] | Amelia, you know me. I would never — | 阿米莉娅 你知道我的 我不会 |
[33:34] | I know that right now I’d like you to leave. | 我知道现在我想要你走 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:57] | Oh, your numbers look great. | 你的数据看上去都很好 |
[33:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:02] | They, uh, said, you’re, uh… | 他们说 你 |
[34:04] | you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[34:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:11] | I think he might want to come in. | 我觉得他想进来 |
[34:12] | You all right with that? | 你同意吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:19] | Ash, I, uh… | 艾希 我 |
[34:21] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:25] | They said… | 他们说 |
[34:26] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好的 |
[34:29] | I-I-I’m so glad. | 我 我很高兴 |
[34:38] | Listen, Chris, I’ve been to the mountaintop, and it’s… | 听着 克里斯 我登上山顶了 而且 |
[34:42] | exhilarating. | 这让我 非常兴奋 |
[34:45] | But I — – But… | 但我 但是 |
[34:46] | you don’t ever want to see me again, do you? | 你再也不想见到我了吧 |
[34:50] | No one needs to climb Everest twice. | 没有人需要爬两次珠穆朗玛峰 |
[35:01] | Oh, hey. Uh, Sofia’s more than okay… | 索菲亚非常好 |
[35:05] | …thanks to some astronaut stickers | 感谢宇航员贴纸 |
[35:07] | and some strawberry jello. | 还有草莓果冻 |
[35:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:10] | When did you know that Little Tuck | 你什么时候知道小塔克 |
[35:10] | was ready to meet Ben? | 准备好见本的 |
[35:14] | Well, uh, Tuck was too young to tie his own shoes, | 塔克太小了 还不会系鞋带 |
[35:18] | so I wasn’t gonna get any answers from him. | 所以我不打算问他 |
[35:20] | What I cared about was, was I ready? | 我关心的是 我准备好了吗 |
[35:28] | See, I’m ready. I-I was ready the day I met her, | 我准备好了 我见她那天就准备好了 |
[35:30] | but I’m always ready too early. | 但我总是太早就准备好 |
[35:32] | I got married too early. | 我太早结婚 |
[35:33] | I | 我 |
[35:35] | It was one thing when it was about me, but now… | 有关我的时候是一件事 但现在 |
[35:38] | You know… | 你知道 |
[35:40] | Say — Okay, when you see Sofia | 这样 你看到索菲亚 |
[35:43] | kick a ball across the room | 把球踢到房间那边时 |
[35:44] | and you start to daydream about 20 years from now | 开始幻想二十年后 |
[35:47] | when Sofia scores the winning goal | 索菲亚在女性世界杯决赛上 |
[35:49] | at the Women’s World Cup Final | 踢进球赢了比赛 |
[35:51] | and the whole stadium is chanting her name — | 整个体育场都喊她名字庆祝 |
[35:55] | “Torres! Torres!” | “托瑞斯 托瑞斯” |
[35:57] | And it’s all in slow motion | 慢动作回放了 |
[35:58] | and you’re up in the stands screaming and crying. | 你站起来尖叫大喊 |
[36:00] | Yes, yes. You do that, too? | 对 你也这么做 |
[36:03] | So…the question is, who do you want… | 问题是 你希望 |
[36:08] | screaming and cheering beside you? | 在你旁边尖叫欢呼的是谁 |
[36:18] | This looks cozy. What are we doing? | 看起来很舒服 我们在做什么 |
[36:20] | Enjoying the clean, clean house. | 享受一尘不染的家 |
[36:23] | Look at your crumbs. | 看看你这饼干屑 |
[36:25] | How’s DeLuca? | 德卢卡怎么样 |
[36:26] | He’s a… | 现在 |
[36:27] | a non-issue now. | 不考虑他了 |
[36:30] | How’s Hunt? | 亨特怎么样 |
[36:34] | Also a non-issue. | 也不考虑他了 |
[36:38] | What am I eating? | 我吃的这是什么 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna need something way less healthy than this. | 我想吃点比这还不健康的 |
[36:42] | Pizza’s coming. | 披萨到了 |
[36:47] | You’re not pizza. | 你不是送披萨的 |
[36:49] | Uh, no, I’m not. I’m… | 不 我不是 我 |
[36:50] | Is Meredith home? I’m Will. | 梅瑞狄斯在家吗 我是威尔 |
[36:51] | I know who you are. Yeah, you should leave. | 我知道你是谁 你可以走了 |
[36:53] | Look, I’ve been worried about her all day. | 我今天一天都很担心他 |
[36:54] | She — No, really, go. | 她 说真的 走吧 |
[36:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:07] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[37:09] | That’s the doctor who fixed my head! | 是治好我的头的医生 |
[37:11] | Yes, she is, and she is a very special doctor. | 是她 她是个很特别的医生 |
[37:14] | You remember her name? | 你记得她名字吗 |
[37:17] | Penny. Her name is Penny. | 佩妮 她叫佩妮 |
[37:19] | Hi, Penny! | 你好 佩妮 |
[37:20] | Hi, Sofia. How’s your head? | 你好 索菲亚 你头还疼吗 |
[37:22] | Good! | 不疼 |
[37:23] | We decided that stitches | 我们认为只有冰激凌 |
[37:24] | could only be made better with ice cream. | 才能让缝过的针舒服一些 |
[37:26] | And I thought maybe… | 我觉得也许 |
[37:29] | you might want to come with us? | 你要和我们一起吗 |
[37:35] | We are in the same place. I’m in the same place as you. | 我们处境相同 我和你处境相同 |
[37:37] | I’ve been there a while. I just… | 这样有一阵子了 我只是 |
[37:42] | I would like for you to come get ice cream with us. | 我想让你和我们一起吃冰激凌 |
[37:45] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[37:48] | And you can say no. | 你可以拒绝 |
[37:50] | I would understand that. | 我能理解 |
[37:51] | I’m not saying no. | 我没拒绝 |
[37:54] | Then what are you saying? | 那你的意思是 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | All right. I think we’re going. You ready? | 好的 那我们走吧 你准备好了吗 |
[38:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[38:07] | All right! | 好的 |
[38:23] | Hey, Jackson, your mother and I are headed to dinner. | 杰克森 我和你妈妈准备去吃晚饭 |
[38:25] | Care to join? | 你要来吗 |
[38:26] | You know what? I can’t. Thanks, though. | 去不了 但谢谢 |
[38:29] | Ma, can I talk to you for a second? | 妈妈 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:36] | I told you not to talk to April, right? | 我跟你说了别去找艾普丽尔 对吧 |
[38:39] | I know. | 是的 |
[38:40] | Yet you did anyway. | 你还是去了 |
[38:41] | I know that, too. | 是的 |
[38:43] | You know, as hard as it is for me to say this to you… | 虽然我很难开口 |
[38:47] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | It seems like it was… | 看起来这是件 |
[38:51] | a good thing. | 好事 |
[38:52] | Like you were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:52] | Yes, I was. | 我是对的 |
[38:56] | I got everything we need. | 我知道了所有我们需要知道的事情 |
[38:59] | “Need”? Wha- | “需要” 什 |
[39:00] | What she knew, when she knew it, | 她知道什么 什么时候知道的 |
[39:02] | whom she spoke to, and when. | 她跟谁说了 以及时间 |
[39:03] | I needed to confirm that she withheld information | 我需要证实她跟你签离婚协议的时候 |
[39:06] | from you when she was signing those divorce papers… | 没有告诉你事实 |
[39:09] | that she legally committed fraud, and she did. | 而她已经构成了欺骗罪 |
[39:12] | And now… | 现在 |
[39:13] | we can go after her. | 我们可以报复她了 |
[39:17] | Don’t stop. Don’t hesitate. | 别停 别犹豫 |
[39:20] | You can’t be scared of what’s next. | 你不能被以后的事情吓到 |
[39:30] | I’m so sorry if I — if I did something to hurt you. | 我很抱歉 如果我做了伤害你的事情 |
[39:32] | – I… -It’s not… | -我 -不是 |
[39:33] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[39:35] | I mean, it is you, but it’s… | 我是说 是你 但不是 |
[39:37] | not because you’re you. It’s… | 不是因为你是你 是 |
[39:42] | I’m… | 我… |
[39:43] | Do not let fear get in your way. | 不要让恐惧阻挡你前进 |
[39:46] | I lost my husband… | 我失去了我丈夫 |
[39:48] | two years ago, | 两年前 |
[39:49] | and you are the first person that I’ve been with since. | 那之后你是第一个和我在一起的人 |
[39:55] | And this would be so much easier | 如果昨天晚上很糟糕 |
[39:57] | if last night were awful or something. | 这就会简单很多了 |
[40:00] | I just… | 我只是 |
[40:02] | have a lot of stuff. | 有很多心事 |
[40:05] | It’s a lot. | 很多 |
[40:09] | And you’re great. | 你很棒 |
[40:12] | And last night was great. | 昨晚很棒 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I thought so too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[40:18] | But there’s a “But.” | 但还是有”但是” |
[40:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:25] | You’re not ready. | 你还没有准备好 |
[40:27] | I guess I’m not. | 我觉得没有 |
[40:29] | I want to be. | 我想先准备好 |
[40:31] | Okay, then. | 也好 |
[40:33] | I’ll… | 我先 |
[40:36] | I’ll back off. | 我先退后 |
[40:39] | For a little while. | 一阵子 |
[40:42] | But so you’re prepared… | 等你准备好了 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna call you again. | 我再联系你 |
[40:49] | And if you ignore me… | 如果你不理我 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna show up again | 我会再出现的 |
[40:52] | and we’ll go back to sitting in that car, | 我们会再坐回那辆车里 |
[40:55] | talking… | 有说 |
[40:57] | and laughing. | 有笑 |
[40:59] | And I’ll be waiting… | 我会一直等着 |
[41:02] | until you’re ready because… | 直到你准备好 |
[41:05] | I’m pretty sure you’re worth waiting for. | 因为我很确定你值得我等待 |
[41:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:23] | That’s why we don’t operate alone. | 所以我们不会独自做手术 |
[41:25] | There are attendings and nurses and interns. | 有主治 有护士 有实习生 |
[41:28] | Those O.R.s are full of people. | 那些手术室里总是全是人 |
[41:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:33] | – Are you sure? – Is he gone? | -你确定吗 -他走了吗 |
[41:36] | Yes, he’s gone. Yes, I am sure. | 他走了 我很确定 |
[41:38] | I am completely and utterly fine. | 我完全 彻底地没事 |
[41:44] | I’m gonna go check on the pizzas. | 我看看披萨有没有到 |
[41:48] | Laundry’s done. Dishes are done. | 衣服洗好了 碗洗好了 |
[41:50] | And I made a lunch for Zola tomorrow. | 我给佐拉做了明天的午饭 |
[41:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | And I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[41:55] | So, in the cases where someone actually does get hurt… | 万一如果有人真的受伤了 |
[41:57] | Well, you can stay in your room if you want. | 你要是愿意可以待在房间里 |
[42:00] | It’s clean. | 打扫干净了 |
[42:09] | Nobody has to go through it alone. | 没有人一定要独自承受 |