时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I got to open him up now. If I don’t, he’s dead. | 我得给他开胸 不然他就没救了 |
[00:06] | Again, I’m not gonna allow you to open up a man in my ward. | 我再说一次 你们不能在我的病房给人开胸 |
[00:09] | This is not an O.R. You are not an attending. | 这不是手术室 你不是主治医生 |
[00:12] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[00:13] | Are — Are you insane? | 你 你疯了吗 |
[00:14] | Dr. Siegel, this man is going to die. | 西格尔医生 这病人就要死了 |
[00:15] | Warren, what are you doing? | 沃伦 你在做什么 |
[00:16] | I got it. I got his aorta in my hand. | 我控制住了 我按压着他的动脉 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I got a pulse. | 好了 他有脉搏了 |
[00:20] | Right now, you better be praying | 你现在最好祈祷 |
[00:21] | that this man doesn’t die on the table. | 这病人不死在手术台上 |
[00:23] | This was a judgment call. | 我做了判断 |
[00:24] | I took a risk, it paid off, and this man is alive. | 我冒了风险 成功了 病人活下来了 |
[00:27] | I feel like I’d get in trouble for something like that. | 我觉得做了这种事会惹出大麻烦 |
[00:29] | It must be nice being married to the chief. | 娶了主任就是好啊 |
[00:32] | I don’t think that’s what’s going on here. | 应该不是这回事吧 |
[00:33] | Really? Warren’s married to the chief, | 真的吗 沃伦娶了主任 |
[00:36] | so he’s scrubbed in down there on a surgery | 现在他在下面参与手术 |
[00:38] | while we’re stuck watching up here. | 我们只能在上面看 |
[00:39] | You don’t think the two are related? | 你真觉得这两者没关系 |
[00:40] | I know they are. | 这肯定有关系的 |
[00:41] | It was a unique situation — | 这情况特殊 |
[00:42] | I got an earful on how unique it was. | 我听了一大堆情况多特殊的话 |
[00:44] | I’m clear on the situation. | 我很清楚情况如何 |
[00:46] | I was trying to save a life. | 我只是想救人 |
[00:47] | The man was dying. | 那个病人就快死了 |
[00:48] | And how is he now? | 现在他怎样 |
[00:50] | Alive. Stable. I got to him in time. | 还活着 稳定下来了 我及时救了他 |
[00:52] | No, you got lucky. | 不 你走运了 |
[00:55] | If you’d been left – with a dead man on that table | 如果那病人死在手术台 |
[00:58] | after you did what you did… | 在你做了这些事之后 |
[01:00] | I wouldn’t be letting you off with just a 3-day suspension. | 你就不仅仅只是停职三天了 |
[01:03] | You’re suspending me? | 你要让我停职 |
[01:10] | I used to spend hours | 我以前花很长时间 |
[01:11] | studying old footage of my mother’s surgeries. | 研究我妈妈手术的录影带 |
[01:15] | I dissected every move, | 我分析她每个动作 |
[01:17] | every cut, every decision. | 每个切割 每个决定 |
[01:21] | I was piecing together a puzzle — | 我在拼凑答案 |
[01:23] | watching, studying, learning. | 观摩 研究 学习 |
[01:26] | It’s a luxury we don’t have | 但当一个活生生病人躺在面前 |
[01:27] | when a patient is splayed open in front of us. | 这样的学习就是奢侈了 |
[01:29] | Where’s the main lobby? | 大厅在哪 |
[01:33] | There. | 这 |
[01:34] | We can’t rewind. | 我们不能倒带 |
[01:36] | And the garage? | 车库呢 |
[01:38] | Over there. | 那呢 |
[01:39] | There’s no replay. | 没有重来的机会 |
[01:41] | But he won’t get that far. | 但他不可能走这么远 |
[01:42] | I got guys at all the doors, guys rolling back tape. | 我让人守着全部出口 还有人在看录像 |
[01:46] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[01:47] | Yeah, you don’t know that. | 你也不能确定 |
[01:49] | Look, it’s my job to overreact, and I’m not there yet. | 要着急也是我着急 还没到那地步 |
[01:52] | I’m telling you, this is not a Code Pink situation. | 现在还没到粉红警报的情况 |
[01:55] | We just have to cut | 我们得下刀 |
[01:58] | and hope to God we know what the hell we’re doing. | 祈祷不出问题 |
[02:01] | You need to call a Code Pink now. | 你现在得宣布粉红警报 |
[02:02] | We’re not there yet, Karev. | 还没到那地步 克莱夫 |
[02:04] | The kid’s hiding. It happens all the time. | 这孩子藏起来了 这事常发生 |
[02:06] | Dad’s got anger issues. | 爸爸情绪有问题 |
[02:07] | Custody battle with a huge fight just this morning. | 今天早上为了争抚养权大闹了一顿 |
[02:09] | – If he took the kid — – Statistically speaking, | -如果他把孩子带走了 -按概率来看 |
[02:11] | that’s not what happened. | 没有发生这事 |
[02:11] | Not to mention, my patient’s infection puts him | 更别提我的病人有感染 |
[02:13] | at risk for an airway obstruction | 如果不尽快找到他 |
[02:14] | if we don’t find him right away. | 就会有气道堵塞的危险 |
[02:16] | Attention, Gage Dean, please return to your room. | 请留意 盖奇·迪恩 请回到病房 |
[02:19] | Attention, Gage Dean. | 请留意 盖奇·迪恩 |
[02:21] | Are you kidding me with that? He’s 6. | 你开玩笑吧 他才6岁 |
[02:22] | He’s not listening to announcements, | 他才不会听广播 |
[02:24] | but I bet you his dad is, which means you just | 但他爸爸肯定听广播啊 这就等于打草惊蛇了 |
[02:25] | scared the guy into moving even faster. | 他爸肯定跑更快了 |
[02:27] | I don’t think you understand | 你并没有明白 |
[02:28] | how a Code Pink disrupts this facility. | 粉红警报会多大程度扰乱医院运营 |
[02:30] | All automatic doors lock. | 所有自动门都会关闭 |
[02:31] | Elevators stop functioning. | 电梯停止运转 |
[02:33] | Good. It’ll stop the dad. | 这样好啊 那位爸爸就不能逃了 |
[02:34] | No, it’ll potentially put patients in danger. | 不 这会置其他病人与危险中 |
[02:36] | There’s a kid who’s in danger, and the longer we stand here | 有个孩子有危险 我们在这 |
[02:39] | debating this, he’s getting further away. | 争吵的时间越长 他跑得越远 |
[02:40] | Code Pink is a nuclear option. | 粉红警报是核弹手段 |
[02:43] | Just let my guys – look around for a little bit. | 先让我的人再找找看 |
[02:45] | What if it was Tuck? | 如果是塔克呢 |
[02:52] | – Call it. – You sure you want – to pull the trigger on this? | -宣布警报 -你确定要这么做 |
[02:54] | Sounding the alarm? Initiating a lock-down? | 发起警报 开始封锁 |
[02:56] | – Yes, now. – She’s sure. | -是的 现在就这么做 -她确定 |
[03:03] | She’s calling it. | 她宣布警报了 |
[03:05] | Jackson, I had no idea, or I never would have — | 杰克森 我并不知道 不然我绝对不会 |
[03:07] | I-I was– I wasn’t trying to — | 我不是 我不是想要 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to be, like, | 对 我很确定现在我该离你 |
[03:10] | a hundred feet from you or something. | 100英尺左右的距离 |
[03:12] | If I had known that you weren’t trying t– | 如果我知道你没有想要 |
[03:15] | I thought you were gonna take my baby, and so — | 我以为你要抢走我的孩子 |
[03:19] | Did you set that off for me, too? | 你还为此响了警报啊 |
[03:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:29] | Quick, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快 走 走 走 |
[03:30] | Why are we suddenly running a relay race? | 为什么突然跑起接力赛了 |
[03:32] | Code Pink. Hospital’s on lock-down. | 粉红警报 医院封锁了 |
[03:34] | Those doors just bolted shut behind us. | 我们身后的门就这样锁了 |
[03:36] | If we’re gonna be stuck somewhere, | 如果我们困在哪了 |
[03:37] | we need to have access to an O.R. | 得要去到手术室啊 |
[03:41] | What is that, an alarm? | 什么 警报吗 |
[03:43] | Code Pink — missing kid. | 粉红警报 小孩失踪 |
[03:49] | It’s almost…relaxing. | 这还真是 令人放松啊 |
[03:52] | They don’t want to freak people out. | 他们不想要吓坏人 |
[03:54] | It seems like they would want that. | 他们就是要吓某个人的吧 |
[04:00] | Esophageal atresia, pulmonary sequestration, | 食管闭锁 肺隔离症 |
[04:02] | spina bifida boy, spina bifida girl, | 脊柱裂的男婴 脊柱裂的女婴 |
[04:04] | and teratoma cutie, so great. Everyone’s here. | 还有畸胎瘤宝宝 好了 孩子们都在 |
[04:08] | It says here the code’s for a 6-year-old kid, | 这里写着警报是因为一个6岁的孩子不见了 |
[04:10] | – not an infant. – I don’t care. | -而不是婴儿 -我不管 |
[04:11] | If someone’s stealing babies, | 如果有人偷小孩 |
[04:12] | you count all the babies. | 你就要把所有的孩子清点一遍 |
[04:18] | Brown hair, green shirt. | 棕色头发 绿色衬衫 |
[04:19] | Name — Gage Dean. | 名字叫盖奇·迪安 |
[04:21] | Well, it’s not like we can do anything from in here. | 我们在这也做不了什么 |
[04:25] | Gage? | 盖奇 |
[04:26] | Gage Dean, are you in here? | 盖奇·迪安 你在这吗 |
[04:29] | There. We did something. | 好了 我们做了力所能及的事 |
[04:31] | Wire cutter. | 给我钢丝钳 |
[04:46] | I just need a description of your husband, ma’am. | 我需要你描述一下你丈夫的长相 女士 |
[04:49] | Ex-husband. | 是前夫 |
[04:49] | I know the guy. I’m just gonna start looking — | 我认识那个人 我这就去找找看 |
[04:51] | The only way to get through the doors right now | 现在只有刷我们的卡 |
[04:52] | is with one of these badges. | 才能通过门禁 |
[04:54] | My men will fan out from peds. | 我的手下会从儿科开始 |
[04:55] | They’ll take it room by room. | 每个房间都检查一遍 |
[04:57] | We’ve got it handled — Dr. Karev. | 我们会处理好的 克莱夫医生 |
[05:04] | Out of my way, Cross. | 让开 克劳斯 |
[05:12] | No one came through here with a kid, right? | 没人带着孩子从这经过吧 |
[05:14] | 6 years old, green shirt? | 6岁的孩子 穿绿色衬衫 |
[05:15] | Uh, I don’t think so, but we’re kind of slammed. | 应该没有 但我们超级忙 |
[05:17] | I’ve got these other kids from the accident. | 我要照看出车祸的那些孩子 |
[05:18] | I don’t — I don’t know. I — | 所以 我也不太确定 |
[05:19] | Bailey should have called this thing earlier. | 贝利应该早点发警报的 |
[05:22] | He’s probably just hiding somewhere. | 他应该在某个地方藏起来了吧 |
[05:23] | That’s what kids do, right? | 孩子不就是这样嘛 是吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:50] | We’ve walked the western perimeter. | 西侧已经检查完毕 |
[05:52] | Tell Stokes to report in with — | 告诉斯托克斯汇报一下 |
[05:55] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[05:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:58] | Karev found him. | 克莱夫找到他了 |
[06:00] | Kill the code. Start running the reports. | 把警报关了吧 开始写报告吧 |
[06:01] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[06:02] | Oh, thank goodness they found him. | 谢天谢地 总算找到他了 |
[06:04] | All right. How is he? | 好了 他还好吧 |
[06:05] | Well, he’s a little shaken up | 有点害怕 |
[06:07] | but no worse for the wear, right, Gage? | 不过除此之外都挺好的 是吧 盖奇 |
[06:08] | We’re all making overtime today. | 我们今天都要加班了 |
[06:10] | All righty. | 那就好 |
[06:13] | He was hiding. Like I said. | 我都说了 他只是躲起来了而已 |
[06:32] | Excuse me! | 借过一下 |
[06:32] | Excuse me! | 借过一下 |
[06:40] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[06:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:45] | Please. You have to help. | 求你了 你一定要帮忙 |
[07:01] | I have to go. I have to go now. | 我得走了 我现在就得走 |
[07:02] | This baby’s lost almost all its volume. | 这孩子马上就要没有呼吸了 |
[07:04] | I still can’t get a pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[07:05] | I have to get to the NICU. | 我要去新生儿监护病房 |
[07:08] | I was paged. I — | 我收到呼叫了 我 |
[07:10] | Oh, my God. What — What is going on? | 我的天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[07:12] | What happened? What did you do? | 发生了什么事 你做了什么 |
[07:13] | Chief, I-I don’t think she’s gonna make it. | 主任 我觉得她要不行了 |
[07:14] | You do not stop what you’re doing. | 不要停止按压 |
[07:15] | Get us some free hands. | 快叫几个人过来 |
[07:16] | She needs central access and multiple units of blood. | 她需要中心静脉导管 多准备几个单位的血 |
[07:19] | Tube’s in. Call upstairs and tell them | 已经插管了 给楼上打电话 告诉他们 |
[07:20] | – Robbins is gonna need a clear O.R. Now! – All right. | -罗宾斯现在就要用手术室 -好的 |
[07:23] | – You’re getting tired. Let’s switch. – Okay. | -你一定累了 换我吧 -好的 |
[07:24] | – Gloves. – Who butchered this woman? | -给我手套 -是谁把她弄成这样的 |
[07:27] | I need cricoid pressure! | 需要进行环状软骨压迫 |
[07:29] | I know this patient. | 我认识这个病人 |
[07:30] | This is Gretchen McKay. | 她叫格雷琴·麦凯 |
[07:40] | What’s your name, honey? | 亲爱的 你叫什么名字 |
[07:41] | My kids, please. | 告诉我 我的孩子们 |
[07:43] | Are they okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[07:44] | There’s three of them — one girl and two boys. | 我有三个孩子 一个女孩 两个男孩 |
[07:46] | 35-year-old female, restrained driver, | 35岁女性 司机 系了安全带 |
[07:48] | five-car pile up. | 五车连环相撞 |
[07:48] | 34 weeks pregnant. Pulse is 120. | 怀孕34周 脉搏120次 |
[07:50] | Complaining of abdominal pain. | 有腹痛的症状 |
[07:52] | My kids, and — Oh, God. Omar Singh, my husband? | 我的孩子们 还有我丈夫 奥马尔·辛格 |
[07:55] | Okay, we’ll take care of them and you. | 我们会照顾好你们的 |
[07:57] | I promise. What’s your name? | 我保证 你叫什么名字 |
[07:59] | Gretchen McKay. | 格雷琴·麦凯 |
[08:00] | 36-year-old male, Omar Singh, | 36岁男性 奥马尔·辛格 |
[08:02] | unrestrained passenger, hemodynamically unstable, | 乘客 没系安全带 血液流通不稳定 |
[08:04] | GCS at 11, obvious abdominal and chest contusions. | 昏迷指数为11 腹部和胸部有明显挫伤 |
[08:07] | Sir, can you follow my light? | 先生 视线可以跟着光线走吗 |
[08:09] | I barely have a pulse. | 几乎没有脉搏了 |
[08:12] | You said he was unrestrained? | 你说他没系安全带 |
[08:13] | Yeah, family of five in the car. | 是的 一家五口都在车里 |
[08:14] | Three kids in the back seat. | 三个孩子坐在后座 |
[08:15] | Dad got T-boned on the side and took the brunt of it. | 车从侧面撞过来 直接撞到了爸爸 |
[08:17] | We need to get him inside right now. | 我们得赶紧把他推进去 |
[08:19] | Okay, Gretchen, I see you’re holding your belly | 格雷琴 我看你在紧紧地 |
[08:21] | – pretty tight there. You hurting? – Yes. | – 捂着肚子 肚子疼吗 – 是的 |
[08:23] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[08:24] | We got you now, okay? | 我们会治好你的 好吗 |
[08:25] | – Yeah. – Come on. Let’s go. | -好的 -我们走吧 快点 |
[08:28] | All right, you guys go. | 好了 你们走吧 |
[08:29] | I’m gonna wait for the kids. Karev! | 我在这里等孩子们来 克莱夫 |
[08:31] | I need you! | 我需要你 |
[08:32] | Chief, I’ve got a situation upstairs. | 主任 楼上出了点事情 |
[08:33] | I’ve got a situation right here. | 我这也正忙着呢 |
[08:34] | No, it’s a possible Code Pink. | 不 可能是粉色警报 |
[08:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:40] | Hey, Grey! | 格蕾 过来 |
[08:41] | Got a possible Code Pink. Can you? | 可能是粉色警报 你能接手吗 |
[08:43] | I got it. Go. | 知道了 去吧 |
[08:47] | Okay, clear a path, people! | 大家 让条路出来 |
[08:49] | Coming through. Watch out. | 我们过来了 小心 |
[08:50] | Dr. Warren thought it was a delayed abruption | 沃伦认为这是由车祸导致的 |
[08:51] | from the car accident. | 延迟性胎盘剥离 |
[08:52] | Is Robbins is in the O.R.? Is she ready? | 罗宾斯在不在手术室 她准备好了没 |
[08:54] | She needs to be scrubbed when we get there. | 我们到了手术室她就得开始手术 |
[08:56] | I know. I paged her. | 我知道 我通知过她了 |
[08:57] | She hasn’t stopped bleeding. | 她的出血还是没有控制住 |
[08:58] | I can’t tell if it’s uterine atony or — | 我不确定是不是因为宫缩乏力或者 |
[09:00] | Keep shoving in more packing, DeLuca. | 继续给她输血 德卢卡 |
[09:01] | I am. It’s just — It’s coming out faster than it’s going in. | 正在 只是 她失血的速度比输血还快 |
[09:04] | How long’s she been hypotensive? | 低血压的状态持续多久了 |
[09:05] | Uh, at first she was fine, then she just — | 一开始她都一切正常 然后就 |
[09:07] | How long? | 多久了 |
[09:08] | Maybe five or six minutes before you arrived. | 你来之前已经有大概5到6分钟了 |
[09:10] | – I’m not sure. – You need to get sure, DeLuca. | -我不确定 -你必须给我确定 德卢卡 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[09:14] | How long since her pressure bottomed out? | 她血压降到最低点已经多久了 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:19] | Sweetie, never do that again. | 甜心 再也别这样了 |
[09:23] | I was scared about the pear-eh-toe– | 我害怕那个什么扁桃体 |
[09:27] | The peritonsillarabscess? | 扁桃体周脓肿吗 |
[09:29] | Look, don’t be. | 听着 用不着害怕 |
[09:30] | You’ve got this, buddy. | 有我们呢 小伙子 |
[09:31] | Once I get in there and fix your throat, | 等我把你喉咙上的病灶治好了 |
[09:33] | you’re gonna feel so much better. | 你感觉就会好很多啦 |
[09:34] | You’re gonna be eating ice cream | 你可以吃冰淇淋 |
[09:35] | and sliding down the rails of those stairs. | 还可以顺着楼梯扶手滑滑梯 |
[09:38] | And riding the elevator? | 也能滑电梯吗 |
[09:40] | Sure, whatever you want. | 当然 你想怎么样都行 |
[09:42] | Just no more running away, okay? | 只是别再乱跑了 好吗 |
[09:43] | It scares your mom, and I need to know where you are… | 这可把你妈妈吓坏了 而且我得时刻知道 |
[09:46] | at all times. | 你在哪 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry. I need to go check on something. | 抱歉 我得去查看一下别的东西 |
[09:56] | Hey, do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[09:57] | I just heard that Gretchen McKay needs a crash-c. | 我刚听说格雷琴·麦凯要临时接受剖腹产 |
[09:59] | You should tell the NICU that the baby’s coming. | 你该告知新生儿重症监护室准备好接收新生儿 |
[10:01] | Arizona. – If she’s lost blood, | 亚利桑那 -如果她失血过多 |
[10:02] | then the baby’s lost even more. | 那她的孩子失血会更严重 |
[10:03] | Has she even been cross-matched? | 她做过交叉配血检测了吗 |
[10:05] | The crash-c already happened. | 她已经接受完临时剖腹产了 |
[10:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:09] | He’s not oxygenating. | 他不在摄入氧气 |
[10:12] | – Page cardio and neuro. – Okay. | -呼叫心脏外科和神经外科 -好的 |
[10:13] | How old is this baby? | 这孩子孕周多少 |
[10:15] | How far along was she? | 她这样多久了 |
[10:16] | Uh, 32 w– No, 34 weeks, I think. | 32周 不 34周 我觉得差不多 |
[10:19] | You think? Was she pre-eclamptic? | 你觉得 她有先兆子痫吗 |
[10:21] | Diabetic? | 有糖尿病吗 |
[10:22] | Was there evidence of an abruption or a previo– | 有胎盘剥离或者其他迹象吗 |
[10:25] | No, no, I mean, yeah. | 不 不 我的意思是 有 |
[10:26] | It was a delayed abruption, or seemed to be. | 这是延迟性胎盘剥离 或者说看起来像是 |
[10:29] | She was hypotensive — | 她当时血压很低 |
[10:30] | History of RH incompatibility? Talk to me, Warren. | 有RH血型不相容病史吗 快告诉我 沃伦 |
[10:32] | I need to know what I’m dealing with here. | 我得知道我现在面对的是什么情况 |
[10:35] | All right, I need some retractors here, Kocher clamps. | 我需要一些牵开器 还有有齿血管钳 |
[10:37] | I can’t see a damn thing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[10:39] | – Now! – Keep the laps coming. | -现在就要 -拿纱布过来 别停 |
[10:41] | Come on, I need more laps now. | 快点 我需要更多的纱布 |
[10:42] | Is she — Is she gonna make it? | 她 她能熬过这一劫吗 |
[10:44] | Be quiet. Suction. | 安静 抽吸 |
[10:45] | I’m trying to get you visibility. | 我试试能不能让你看清楚里面的状况 |
[10:48] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗 |
[10:49] | – Okay. Retract there. – On it. | -好了 那边拉回来 -拉了 |
[10:51] | Robbins, do you have this? | 罗宾斯 你有把握吗 |
[10:52] | No, Bailey! No. I do not have this. | 不 贝利 不 我没把握 |
[10:55] | Now, stop talking to me so I can concentrate on getting it. | 现在 别跟我说话 我要集中注意力 |
[10:58] | Who did this? | 是谁搞成现在这个状况的 |
[11:10] | Okay. – | 好了 |
[11:11] | Is my baby gonna die? | 我的孩子会死吗 |
[11:14] | Crap. He’s bradying down. | 该死 他的生命体征在下降 |
[11:16] | The mom abrupted. | 他妈妈胎盘早剥 |
[11:17] | She needed an emergent C-section. | 需要紧急接受剖腹产 |
[11:18] | In the middle of the hallway? What the hell happened? | 在走廊中间剖腹产吗 到底发生了什么 |
[11:20] | You have to understand, I-I would have lost them both. | 你要明白 当时我可能母子双方都保不住 |
[11:22] | Well, now we might anyway. | 然而现在可能还是都保不住 |
[11:23] | Send for an ABG now. | 立刻叫人来测动脉血气 |
[11:25] | Okay, what else can I do? | 有什么我能帮得上的吗 |
[11:26] | Nothing. Just — Just stand there. | 没有 就站那里别动 |
[11:27] | No, I-I want to help. | 不 我想帮忙 |
[11:29] | Dr. Warren, I need to speak with you, privately. | 沃伦医生 我要和你私下里聊聊 |
[11:31] | W-When the baby’s stable, I’ll find you. | 等这孩子状况稳定下来 我会去找你的 |
[11:33] | I-I need to stay. I need to assist. | 我得留在这里帮忙 |
[11:35] | W-We need to increase the frequency to 600 BPMs | 我们得把频率提高到600BPM |
[11:37] | and set the I.T. to 33% — | 还有把I.T.值调到33% |
[11:39] | Dr. Warren, I’m not asking. Come with me… | 沃伦医生 我不是在征求你的意见 跟我来 |
[11:42] | right now. | 现在立刻马上 |
[11:56] | Look, she was hypotensive. | 听着 她当时低血压 |
[11:56] | She was bottoming out. | 血压接近最低点了 |
[11:58] | – She — – Stop talking. | -她 -闭嘴 |
[11:59] | Do not tell me a single thing. | 什么都别和我说 |
[12:02] | Nothing. | 什么都别说 |
[12:03] | I am the Chief of Surgery. | 我是外科主任 |
[12:04] | Every single thing you tell me I have to use. | 你说的每一句话我都得考量 |
[12:07] | So do not speak, got it? | 所以给我闭嘴 明白了吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[12:11] | Just stay right here in this office. | 就在这办公室里好好呆着 |
[12:14] | Don’t come out. Don’t talk to anyone. | 别出去 别和任何人说话 |
[12:16] | Just wait for me to come back. | 就在这等我回来 |
[12:20] | – One thing. – Benjamin! | -就问一个事情 -本杰明 |
[12:21] | How is Gretchen? | 格雷琴怎么样了 |
[12:24] | Not one word. | 一个字也别说 |
[12:51] | Edwards, I could use some traction here. | 爱德华兹 这边我还需要一点牵引 |
[12:53] | Nice work, Grey. | 干得漂亮 格蕾 |
[12:55] | Balloon catheter — good idea. | 用球囊导管 真是个好办法 |
[12:57] | We almost did a thoracotomy in the E.R. | 在急诊室我们几乎做了个开胸手术 |
[12:59] | Yeah, this bought us some time. | 是啊 帮我们争取了很多时间 |
[13:00] | No, I mean, | 不 我意思是 |
[13:01] | we almost got to do thoracotomy in the E.R., | 我们几乎就要在急诊室进行开胸手术了 |
[13:04] | which, you know, would have been amazing. | 你知道的 这可是非常了不起的 |
[13:06] | They must have found the kid, right? | 他们肯定找到那个小孩了 对不对 |
[13:08] | You think he was hiding somewhere? | 你觉得他是藏起来了吗 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause, I mean, how many times do you get to operate | 因为 我是说 能有多少机会可以 |
[13:10] | outside the operating room? | 在手术室外做手术呢 |
[13:12] | Okay, for the record, | 要声明一下 |
[13:13] | it sounds fun until you do it. | 这听起来很不错但做起来就不一样了 |
[13:16] | – Grey. – Gretchen McKay. | -格蕾 -关于格雷琴·麦凯 |
[13:18] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[13:19] | Uh, well, she just had an emergency C-section | 她刚接受了一次由住院医师主刀的 |
[13:21] | performed by a resident. | 紧急剖腹产手术 |
[13:23] | What? She was fine when I left her. | 什么 我走的时候她还好好的 |
[13:25] | Okay, well, that’s what I’m asking. | 对啊 所以我就要问了 |
[13:27] | Your name is listed as the attending, | 你是她的主治医生 |
[13:29] | so why did you leave her? | 为什么你就放着她不管了 |
[13:31] | Uh, well, I just did the initial trauma eval, | 我当时刚给她做完初步损伤评估 |
[13:33] | and then I got pulled into her husband’s room. | 然后就被拽到他丈夫的病房去了 |
[13:36] | It was Robbins’ case. | 她本来也是罗宾斯的病人 |
[13:38] | But I handed her off to you, | 但我是把她交到你手上的 |
[13:41] | and you left her with Robbins? | 然后你就把她丢给罗宾斯吗 |
[13:43] | No, I left her with Warren. | 不 我把她交给了沃伦 |
[13:45] | Did Warren do the C-section, or — | 是沃伦做的剖腹产 还是 |
[13:47] | Just tell me what happened. | 就告诉我发生了什么就行了 |
[13:52] | Gretchen McKay, 34 weeks pregnant. | 格雷琴·麦凯 怀孕34周 |
[13:53] | No sign of abdominal trauma. | 没有腹部外伤的迹象 |
[13:55] | She does need an O.B. Consult. Where’s Robbins? | 但她确实需要一次会诊 罗宾斯在哪 |
[13:57] | On her way. How can I — | 正在赶过来 我能帮什么吗 |
[13:58] | You can help DeLuca get her off this board. | 你可以帮德卢卡把她从担架上挪下来 |
[14:01] | Omar wasn’t wearing his seat belt. | 奥马尔没系安全带 |
[14:04] | Spencer dropped a book. Omar reached back to get it. | 斯宾塞把书弄掉了 奥马尔回过头去帮他捡 |
[14:07] | Okay, he’s right next door being checked out. | 他就在隔壁接受检查 |
[14:09] | The car in front just stopped. | 我们前面那辆车突然停了 |
[14:13] | I hit the brakes. | 我立即踩了刹车 |
[14:15] | Her BP’s dropping. | 她的血压在下降 |
[14:16] | Okay, Warren, what do we do? | 好了 沃伦 我们该怎么办 |
[14:17] | DeLuca, move. | 德卢卡 让一下 |
[14:18] | Third trimester can’t always tolerate supine position. | 第三孕期的孕妇一般不能承受仰卧的姿势 |
[14:20] | Puts pressure on her IVC, | 会压迫她的下腔静脉 |
[14:21] | so we roll her to her left and… | 所以我们让她向左侧躺 然后 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:26] | There you go. BP’s back up. | 做的很好 血压回升了 |
[14:29] | Good job. | 干的漂亮 |
[14:31] | All right. Gretchen, are you comfortable? | 好了 格雷琴 你现在感觉好点吗 |
[14:32] | My kids, uh… How are my kids? | 我的孩子们 我的孩子们怎么样了 |
[14:34] | I’ll have someone find out, okay? | 我会找人去查看的 好吗 |
[14:36] | They’re, uh — They’re fine. They’re fine. | 他们 他们很好 都很好 |
[14:37] | Jasmine has a bit of a stiff neck, | 贾思敏颈部有点僵硬 |
[14:39] | and Trevor’s just a little nervous, | 特雷弗只是有点紧张 |
[14:40] | but Spencer has two loose front teeth | 而斯宾塞的两颗门牙有点松动 |
[14:43] | that he can’t stop wiggling, but… | 他总是忍不住想去舔 但是 |
[14:44] | Those were loose before — | 那两颗门牙之前就松了 |
[14:45] | Before today, yeah, that’s what he said. | 在今天之前就松了 是的 他是这么说的 |
[14:48] | Don’t worry. We got them. | 别担心 我们来照顾他们 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Grey! We need an extra set of hands over here! | 格蕾 我们这边需要帮忙 |
[14:54] | Okay, I’ll be right there! | 好的 我马上过来 |
[14:57] | That’s my husband. That’s my husband next door. | 那是我丈夫 隔壁那是我丈夫 |
[14:59] | Okay, so I will go check on him for you. | 我会过去帮你看看他情况如何 |
[15:02] | Robbins will be by to scan her | 罗宾斯会过来给她做个扫描 |
[15:03] | and admit her for observation. | 然后让她住院观察一下 |
[15:05] | Are you okay here? | 你一个人在这边行吗 |
[15:06] | Yes. Go. | 没问题 快去吧 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:10] | Did you ask him? | 你问他了吗 |
[15:12] | Did you ask him if he was good, or did he tell you he was good? | 你问他是不是能行 还是他告诉你他能行 |
[15:16] | Bailey, he was fine. | 贝利 他没问题的 |
[15:18] | But you didn’t even wait for Robbins. | 但你根本都没等到罗宾斯过来 |
[15:20] | How do you even know she got there? | 你怎么知道她是不是过去了 |
[15:21] | Dr. Bailey, I saw Robbins. | 贝利医生 我看到罗宾斯了 |
[15:28] | What do we got? | 现在什么情况 |
[15:29] | Okay. Abdomen is tense and distended. | 腹腔肌肉紧绷并伴有膨胀 |
[15:31] | His belly’s full of blood. | 他腹腔里都是血 |
[15:33] | Pressure’s 60 over 40. | 血压60/40 |
[15:34] | Edwards, let’s prep for a thoracotomy. | 爱德华兹 准备进行开胸手术 |
[15:37] | Oh, my G– Uh, o-okay. Okay. | 我的上帝 好的 |
[15:41] | Edwards, what if we did a balloon catheter? | 爱德华兹 我们用气囊导管如何 |
[15:42] | Robbins was in there. I saw her. | 罗宾斯当时在病房里 我看到她了 |
[15:46] | You saw her? | 你看到她了 |
[15:47] | I did. | 是啊 |
[15:50] | I mean, so how is she? Is the baby okay? | 我是说 她怎么样 小宝宝没事吧 |
[15:54] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[16:05] | I heard there was blood on the walls… | 我听说墙上和天花板上 |
[16:07] | and the ceiling. | 都被溅上血了 |
[16:09] | Well, you know how amputations bleed. | 你知道截肢手术的出血状况是什么样的 |
[16:10] | You hit the femoral at just the right angle, | 你从正确的角度切入股动脉 |
[16:13] | and it’s amputations? | 但那是截肢手术啊 |
[16:14] | I heard he cut into some lady in a hallway. | 我听说他在走廊里把一位女士开膛破肚了 |
[16:16] | No, I heard he cut the leg off of some lady in an elevator. | 不 我听说他在电梯里把一位女士的腿给切了 |
[16:19] | Below-knee. Very clean cut. | 膝关节以下 干净利落的一刀 |
[16:20] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本完全说不通 |
[16:22] | What the hell are you two doing? | 你们两个到底在搞什么 |
[16:24] | This isn’t a movie. | 这可不是什么电影 |
[16:25] | Dr. Warren is not here for your entertainment. | 沃伦医生在这里可不是为了娱乐你们的 |
[16:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:29] | Concessions? | 你们的特权吗 |
[16:31] | – I, um — I apologize. – Sorry, Dr. Torres. | -我很抱歉 -对不起 托瑞斯医生 |
[16:32] | Why are you still here? | 你们还站在这干嘛 |
[16:34] | You heard her. Scram. | 你们听到她的话了 快滚 |
[16:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:49] | Oh. It’s — It’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[16:51] | I was holding on to it for Gretchen. | 我帮格雷琴拿着 |
[16:53] | Her kid lost a tooth. | 她有个孩子掉了一颗牙 |
[16:57] | Okay. I need to know everything. | 好了 我需要知道所有一切来龙去脉 |
[16:59] | Yes, Chief. | 好的 主任 |
[17:00] | I need to know what you two were doing. | 我要知道你们两个做了什么 |
[17:02] | I need to know exactly how and exactly why this happened. | 我得知道这究竟是什么情况 为什么会这样 |
[17:06] | Yes, Chief. | 好的 主任 |
[17:07] | Look, her scans all look clear. | 她的扫描结果都很正常 |
[17:08] | I know. We thought so, too. | 我知道 我们也是这么认为的 |
[17:16] | We’re done? Already? | 我们这就做完了 |
[17:18] | Yep. You did great. | 没错 你做得很棒 |
[17:20] | Scans look clear, Gretchen. | 扫描结果很正常 格雷琴 |
[17:22] | Good, then can we get my kids? | 太好了 我能见见我的孩子们吗 |
[17:25] | I’m sure the boys are destroying the emergency room by now. | 我敢说男孩子们正在急诊室里搞破坏 |
[17:27] | One, two… Three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, uh, let’s get you up in O.B., | 好 我们先带你回产科 |
[17:33] | and then we’ll bring them up to you, all right? | 然后我会带孩子们去找你 好吗 |
[17:35] | Let’s roll her. | 帮她侧身 |
[17:42] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[17:43] | Maybe a little. | 有一点 |
[17:44] | Okay, I’ll get you another blanket, all right? | 好 我再给你拿条毯子 好吗 |
[17:51] | Can you find out about my husband? | 你能弄清楚我丈夫现在的情况吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah, absolutely. | 能 没问题 |
[17:55] | You okay? You comfortable? | 你没事吧 感觉舒服吗 |
[17:57] | This is — My stomach hurts one way, my back hurts another. | 只是 我前面胃疼 后面背疼 |
[18:02] | You know, let’s, uh — let– let’s stop for a sec. | 先 先停一下 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna prop you up a little more, all right? | 我给你垫个东西支撑一下 好吗 |
[18:06] | – DeLuca, grab a pillow. – Yeah. | -德卢卡 拿个枕头 -好 |
[18:10] | There you go. | 给你 |
[18:13] | Is that better? | 感觉好点吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, it’s… | 是的 |
[18:16] | No. My stomach hurts. | 不 我胃很疼 |
[18:22] | Oh, it’s just… | 天哪 这… |
[18:24] | I don’t feel so good. | 我很难受 |
[18:26] | Her pulse was a little high. She was clammy and shivering. | 她脉搏有点快 出冷汗打哆嗦 |
[18:29] | So Dr. Warren made a call. | 所以沃伦医生做了个决定 |
[18:31] | You know what? We’re gonna get you up to O.B. | 我们这就带你去产科 |
[18:33] | and call Dr. Robbins, okay? | 并且叫罗宾斯医生过来 行吗 |
[18:34] | – Okay – This way. | -好 -这边 |
[18:38] | She’s hypotensive. | 她低血压了 |
[18:41] | Gr-Gretchen, you’re doing great. | 格雷琴 你做得很好 |
[18:42] | You’re doing great. We have to get her up to — | 你做得很好 我们得带她上楼去 |
[18:46] | All right. I got her. | 好 我来 |
[18:48] | Hang in there. Almost there. | 坚持住 马上就到了 |
[18:50] | I’ve lost the heartbeat. | 孩子没有心跳了 |
[18:51] | – What? – DeLuca! | -什么 -德卢卡 |
[18:53] | Well, it, uh — it might just be that the transducer slipped. | 这 这可能是传感器掉了 |
[18:56] | Oh, it hurts! | 天哪 好疼 |
[18:57] | Yeah, I know. I know. We are so close. | 我知道 我知道 我们很快就到了 |
[19:01] | Go. Get Robbins or anybody from O.B. | 快去 叫罗宾斯或者随便产科的什么人 |
[19:03] | I’ll take her up. | 我带她上去 |
[19:04] | – By yourself? – Go! | -你一个人 -快去 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:07] | Okay, Gretchen, as soon as the elevator gets here, | 格雷琴 只要电梯一到 |
[19:08] | we’re gonna take you up and take care of you, all right? | 我们就带你上去给你治疗 好吗 |
[19:11] | Oh, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[19:14] | Go! Go faster! Right Now! Go! | 快 快跑 赶紧 |
[19:17] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:18] | Th-They’re locked. | 门 门锁了 |
[19:20] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 |
[19:25] | They’re all locked! | 都锁上了 |
[19:27] | We were trapped in there. | 我们被困在这了 |
[19:28] | Okay, we waited for someone to come, but… | 我们等着能有人来 但是 |
[19:30] | – And she was… – She was crashing. | -她当时 -她快不行了 |
[19:33] | We were gonna lose them both. | 我们母子都将保不了了 |
[19:35] | All right? There wasn’t a choice. | 明白吗 我们当时别无选择 |
[19:40] | And you’re certain of that? | 你确定 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[19:49] | That’s what Dr. Warren said. | 沃伦医生是这么说的 |
[20:05] | They put the McKay baby on an oscillator. | 他们把麦凯家的宝宝放到振荡器上 |
[20:07] | It was hard to watch. | 不忍心看 |
[20:09] | So little, doesn’t have a name yet. | 那么小 都还没有名字 |
[20:15] | Warren didn’t come out yet? | 沃伦还不出来 |
[20:16] | No. No one’s gone in, either. | 没 也没有一个人进去 |
[20:19] | At least, not since we’ve been here. | 至少从我们到这起没人进去 |
[20:21] | I just don’t know why he did it. | 我就是不明白他为什么要这么做 |
[20:22] | Why didn’t he wait? | 为什么不等等呢 |
[20:23] | Well, I guess he thought he didn’t have a choice. | 我猜他觉得他别无选择 |
[20:25] | They didn’t know how long they’d be stuck there. | 他们不知道要被困在那里多久 |
[20:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:29] | NICU. | 新生儿重症监护室 |
[20:31] | Thanks for the chip. | 谢谢你的薯片 |
[20:34] | Still, though. In a hallway? | 虽然如此 但是 在走廊上 |
[20:35] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[20:37] | We almost opened up the husband in trauma, | 我们差点要在创伤室给丈夫做手术 |
[20:39] | and it was all I wanted to do. | 当时我只有这一个想法 |
[20:43] | Surgery is a drug. | 手术和吸毒一样会上瘾 |
[20:46] | And operating outside the O.R.? | 而在手术室外进行手术 |
[20:48] | That is mainlining. | 那就是静脉注射毒品 |
[20:50] | But he’s a level head. | 但他很清醒 |
[20:51] | He’s Gramps. | 他是个老手 |
[20:53] | We are talking about the same person who used a clipboard | 我们说的可是曾在精神病科用写字夹板 |
[20:56] | to slice open a patient in the psych ward. | 把病人切开的那个人 |
[20:59] | Gramps goes rogue. | 老手都不走寻常路 |
[21:01] | What do you think will happen to him? | 你觉得他会怎样 |
[21:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:04] | If it was us? | 如果换做咱们 |
[21:05] | Yeah. He’s married to the Chief. | 是啊 他娶了主任 |
[21:08] | Maybe he’s invincible. | 说不定他所向披靡呢 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:14] | – Sir. – Oh. | -主任 -天哪 |
[21:14] | What? | 干什么 |
[21:16] | Doctors. | 医生们 |
[21:26] | Diffuse loss of muscle tone. | 弥漫性肌肉损失 |
[21:28] | I can’t get him to oxygenate. | 我无法给他供养 |
[21:29] | He needs to go on ECMO. | 他需要体外膜式氧合器 |
[21:31] | You think this little guy can handle that? | 你认为这个小家伙能受得了那个 |
[21:32] | No. | 不可能 |
[21:33] | Neither do I, but it’s the only chance he has. | 我也认为不可能 但这是他唯一的机会了 |
[21:35] | Sats are in the 80s. | 血氧饱和度80 |
[21:40] | I’m with you. Do it. | 我统一 赶紧 |
[21:46] | We need parental consent. Where are the parents? | 我们需要家属签同意书 他父母去哪了 |
[21:48] | Mom’s in O.R. 1, dad’s in O.R. 2. | 妈妈在手术1室 爸爸在手术2室 |
[21:51] | Just go ahead and do it. | 只管做吧 快点 |
[22:06] | The uterine arteries are clamped, | 两侧子宫动脉已钳闭 |
[22:07] | but there’s still blood everywhere. | 但仍有出血 |
[22:08] | She’s not clotting. She’s in D.I.C. | 她已经不能正常凝血 处于DIC了 |
[22:10] | Order eight more units of blood and FFP. | 申请多8个单位红细胞和新鲜冰冻血浆 |
[22:12] | Well, how’s she doing? | 她现在怎么样了 |
[22:13] | Oh, good. Bailey, where’s Warren? | 很好 贝利 沃伦去哪了 |
[22:15] | I want to talk to him. What the hell happened? | 我想跟他聊聊 发生了什么 |
[22:16] | Well, that’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道个究竟 |
[22:18] | Grey handed this patient off to you in the E.R. | 格蕾在急诊室把这个病人交给你了 |
[22:20] | Yeah. Suction. | 是的 抽吸 |
[22:22] | And then DeLuca said they got stuck, | 然后德卢卡说途中发生了点小插曲 |
[22:23] | and then they had to — | 他们不得不 |
[22:24] | Well, where were you when all this happened? | 那这件事发生时你在哪 |
[22:25] | Hang another two units of blood on the Level 1. | 再挂两包血到输血输液加温器 |
[22:27] | The suction’s not working. Fix it. | 抽吸器有问题 赶紧弄好它 |
[22:29] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[22:30] | Um, I had — I had Warren take her to CT. | 我让沃伦带她去做CT了 |
[22:32] | Well, why didn’t you take her? | 你为什么不带她去 |
[22:34] | W-What were you doing? | 你那会在干嘛 |
[22:36] | I-I don’t — I don’t even know, Bailey. She was stable. | 我也不知道 贝利 她状况很稳定 |
[22:39] | A resident can take a stable patient to CT. | 住院医可以带病情稳定的病人做CT |
[22:41] | Well, not when her fetus is in distress. | 但在她胎儿明显有危险的情况不能啊 |
[22:42] | You think a resident should — | 你觉得一个住院医可以 |
[22:43] | Bailey, they were both stable | 贝利 我把她们留给沃伦时 |
[22:45] | when I left them with Warren! | 她们情况都很稳定 |
[22:51] | Gretchen, good news. | 格雷琴 有个好消息 |
[22:53] | Your baby is great. The heartbeat is strong. | 你宝宝情况不错 心跳很有力 |
[22:56] | There’s no signs of any problems. | 结果显示没有任何问题 |
[22:58] | Hang in there, Cosmo. | 坚持住喔 卡斯摩 |
[22:59] | Cosmo? | 卡斯摩 |
[23:01] | Yeah, that won’t be his real name, | 是的 这不是他的真名 |
[23:02] | but it’s what we’re calling him till he gets here. | 只是在他出生前 我们都这么叫他 |
[23:05] | Omar had this really boring partner dinner | 奥马尔搞了个非常无聊的合伙人晚宴 |
[23:07] | that I agreed to go to because — | 我勉为其难答应去了 |
[23:09] | hello — night out like a grown-up, | 因为夜不归宿才像个成年人嘛 |
[23:11] | and three cosmopolitans later… | 然后三杯大都会下肚后 |
[23:14] | baby on board. | 就怀上啦 |
[23:16] | Yikes. | 哇喔 |
[23:18] | Gretchen, your husband’s on his way up to surgery right now, | 格雷琴 你丈夫正被送去手术室 |
[23:20] | but, uh, I have a visitor for you. | 但我给你带了个访客 |
[23:26] | Come here, peanut. | 来这边 小花生 |
[23:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:30] | – Yeah. – Are you? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[23:33] | Spencer’s tooth came out — one of them. | 斯宾塞的一颗牙齿掉出来 其中一颗 |
[23:36] | He wants you to see it. | 他想你看看 |
[23:39] | Did he pull it out, or did you? | 是他自己拔的 还是你干的 |
[23:42] | I helped. | 我帮了他一下 |
[23:45] | All right, we’ll get you to CT first and then up to O.B. | 我们带你去做CT 然后上去产房 |
[23:48] | Uh, the kids can meet you there. | 孩子们可以在那边等你 |
[23:49] | Oh, DeLuca, do you mind finding something to put that in? | 德卢卡 能麻烦你找个东西把它放进去吗 |
[23:51] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[23:52] | Okay, just a few more minutes. | 没事的 很快就好了 |
[23:55] | Hang in there. | 你们就在那待着 |
[23:56] | And, Jasmine, you’re in charge. | 贾思敏 你要负责好一切 |
[23:58] | Okay, just keep your hands out of your brother’s mouth. | 不要用手碰你弟弟的嘴 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:07] | So take her up to CT and then let me know | 带她去做CT 一有结果 |
[24:09] | when the scans are up. | 就通知我 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:13] | She was fine when I left her. | 我离开她时 她还好好的 |
[24:14] | Oh-chromic. | 缝合线 |
[24:15] | Besides, it’s Warren. | 而且 是沃伦 |
[24:16] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[24:18] | What do you mean, “It’s Warren?” | 你说是沃伦什么意思 |
[24:19] | I mean if there was any resident I’d want | 如果我要找一个住院医和我做剖宫产 |
[24:20] | to do an emergency C-section, it would be Warren. | 我会选沃伦 |
[24:22] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[24:25] | He has done them before. | 他以前确实做过 |
[24:27] | If he said he had to, I believe him. | 如果他说必须得这么做 我相信他 |
[24:28] | He had to. He saved her life. | 他必须这么做 他救了她一命 |
[24:30] | All right, be quiet! | 好了 安静 |
[24:36] | Basin. | 盥洗 |
[24:53] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[25:02] | Here. | 这里 |
[25:14] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[25:21] | Okay, DeLuca, start CPR. | 德卢卡 开始心肺复苏 |
[25:43] | You can stop now. | 你现在还不能停 |
[25:45] | Stop, DeLuca. | 够了 德卢卡 |
[25:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:54] | – Come on. – I said stop. | -别这样 -我说了 住手 |
[26:14] | Time of death — 17:02. | 死亡时间 17:02 |
[26:40] | The dad made it. | 爸爸救活了 |
[26:43] | The mom didn’t. | 妈妈没能成功 |
[26:51] | I hate it when it’s babies. | 每当出事的是小孩简直糟透了 |
[26:56] | Me too. | 同感 |
[28:10] | Um, Dr. Webber, I wanted to talk to you about Benjamin Warren. | 韦伯医生 我想跟你谈谈本杰明·沃伦 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 我猜到你会来 |
[28:17] | Yeah, well, as head of the residency program, | 作为住院医项目的主管 |
[28:20] | I thought disciplinary action would be more appropriate | 我觉得由你来给予处罚措施 |
[28:22] | coming from you. | 更合适 |
[28:26] | – Thank you. – I see. | -谢谢 -我明白 |
[28:27] | Yeah, I mean, nothing too harsh, of course, | 当然 也不能处罚过重 |
[28:29] | but, uh, substantial enough. | 但也要有足够警醒作用 |
[28:33] | Whatever you think. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[28:34] | – Whatever I think. – Yes, sir. | -任由我处置 -是的 |
[28:36] | No. | 不行 |
[28:38] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[28:41] | I can’t take this out of your hands. | 我不能从你手中接过这个权力 |
[28:42] | – Oh, sir — – A surgical resident could be responsible | -先生 -一名外科住院医生 |
[28:45] | for the death of two patients today. | 将对今天两位病人的死负责 |
[28:48] | I’m not your chief anymore. This is above my jurisdiction. | 我不再是主任了 这超出了我的管辖范围 |
[28:50] | – Oh, come on. – Especially – if we’re dealing with | -拜托 -尤其是我们要对付一个 |
[28:52] | a resident who’s out of control. | 不听话的医生 |
[28:55] | Don’t — Ben isn’t a danger. | 别 本不是威胁 |
[28:58] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:03] | Was this a mistake, or was it hubris? | 是他犯了错误 还是因为他自大 |
[29:05] | Did he do his job, or did he overstep? | 他是否做好了本职工作 还是越权了 |
[29:11] | Bailey, I know it’s hard being his wife and his boss, | 贝利 我知道做他的妻子兼上司很难 |
[29:15] | but you’re the chief now. | 但你现在是主任 |
[29:17] | This is your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[29:19] | It’s your job. | 是你的职责 |
[29:21] | Do your job. | 尽好职 |
[29:32] | 玛兰达·贝利 外科主任 | |
[29:35] | Hey, just wanted to, uh, see how you’re holding up. | 就是想来看看你怎么样了 |
[29:41] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:43] | Look, she was dying, | 她当时快死了 |
[29:44] | and I’m telling you, I did the right thing. | 我告诉你 我做得对 |
[29:45] | Mnh-mnh. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:46] | You probably should not be telling me any of this, right? | 你不该跟我说这些 |
[29:50] | Right. Of course. | 对 当然了 |
[29:54] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[29:57] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[30:05] | All right. 10 minutes. | 好吧 十分钟 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:07] | You got 10 minutes. | 给你十分钟 |
[30:09] | Anything you tell me in those 10 minutes you never told me. | 这十分钟里你跟我说的话 我就当没听见 |
[30:11] | You got 10 minutes, and I’m out. | 给你十分钟 然后我就走 |
[30:12] | I was never here. | 就当我从没来过这儿 |
[30:15] | Go. | 说吧 |
[30:18] | Look, I-I didn’t want to do it. | 我也不想那么做 |
[30:20] | I was out of options. She was crashing. | 可我别无选择 她快不行了 |
[30:22] | She got hypotensive. | 她低血压了 |
[30:23] | It was the only way I could help her. | 我只能那样救她 |
[30:28] | We lost the baby’s heartbeat. | 我们摸不到婴儿的心跳 |
[30:30] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[30:31] | Yeah, I know, I know. We are so close. | 我知道 我知道 我们马上就到了 |
[30:35] | Go, get Robbins or anybody from O.B. | 快去找罗宾斯或者妇产科的医生 |
[30:37] | I’ll take her up. | 我带她上去 |
[30:38] | – By yourself? – Go! | -就你自己吗 -快去 |
[30:39] | – Okay. – Okay, Gretchen. | -好 -好 格雷琴 |
[30:41] | As soon as the elevator gets here, | 电梯一到 |
[30:42] | we are gonna take you up and take care of you, all right? | 我们就带你上去 不会有事的 |
[30:44] | S-she was crashing. | 她快不行了 |
[30:45] | Oh, no. No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[30:47] | Go! Go faster! Now! Go! | 快跑 快点 |
[30:49] | – What’s happening? – Th-they’re locked. | -出什么事了 -锁住了 |
[30:52] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[30:55] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:58] | They’re all locked. | 全都锁上了 |
[30:59] | Start paging people right now. | 快呼叫医生 |
[31:01] | Robbins, Karev, Hunt — anybody. | 罗宾斯 克莱夫 亨特 谁都行 |
[31:02] | Just tell them we’re trapped down here. | 告诉他们我们被困住了 |
[31:05] | It’s just gonna be just a minute longer, okay? | 还需要稍微等一小会儿 好吗 |
[31:06] | Now, hang on. I am taking care of you. | 坚持住 我会照顾你的 |
[31:10] | – D-Dr. Warren… – Yeah? | -沃伦医生 -什么 |
[31:12] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 |
[31:14] | I’m right here, Gretchen, all right? | 我就在这儿 格雷琴 |
[31:15] | I’m not going anywhere, I promise. | 我哪都不去 我保证 |
[31:16] | We’re gonna have to wait it out a little longer. | 我们还需要稍微等一小会儿 |
[31:19] | I know, but… | 我知道 但 |
[31:21] | is my baby gonna die? | 我的孩子会死吗 |
[31:26] | I told her no. | 我告诉她不会 |
[31:39] | No fevers. | 不发烧 |
[31:40] | Bandages look good. | 缠绷带处也没问题 |
[31:41] | You guys are superstars. | 你们是明星 |
[31:47] | Uh, hey, guys, say hi to Dr. Bailey. | 伙计们 跟贝利医生打个招呼 |
[31:52] | I just, uh, wanted to see if you settled in. | 我想看看你们安顿下来没有 |
[31:56] | You guys are staying here tonight, | 你们今晚在这儿过夜 |
[31:59] | like a little slumber party. | 就像睡衣派对一样 |
[32:02] | Uh, in the morning, you can pick out | 明早 你们可以在自助餐厅 |
[32:04] | your own breakfast in the cafeteria. | 自选早餐 |
[32:06] | Where are Mom and Dad? | 爸爸妈妈在哪儿 |
[32:08] | Th-they’re upstairs. | 他们在楼上 |
[32:11] | Dr. Bailey, can I talk to you? | 贝利医生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[32:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:23] | I’m in charge now. | 现在我负责 |
[32:26] | You can tell me the truth. | 你跟我说实话吧 |
[32:30] | Jasmine… | 贾思敏 |
[32:33] | well, your dad had a long surgery, | 你爸爸的手术进行了很久 |
[32:37] | so he’s gonna be asleep for a while | 他会睡上一阵子 |
[32:41] | so he can heal. | 帮助恢复 |
[32:43] | What about my mom? | 那我妈妈呢 |
[32:47] | Did she die? | 她死了吗 |
[32:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:03] | I thought so. | 我也猜到了 |
[33:10] | Trevor lost his tooth. | 特雷弗的牙丢了 |
[33:14] | Yeah, I-I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:15] | Um, I have it here. | 它在我这儿 |
[33:24] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[33:28] | The tooth fairy’s supposed to come. | 牙仙会来的 |
[33:39] | Just — here. | 给你 |
[33:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Dr. Fields, medical records. | 菲尔兹医生 病历 |
[34:07] | Dr. Fields, medical records. | 菲尔兹医生 病历 |
[34:16] | I have the damage report for insurance. | 我拿到了保险赔偿的损伤报告 |
[34:19] | There was no damage. | 没有损伤 |
[34:20] | Which is what the report says. | 报告中是这么说的 |
[34:21] | Need your signature. | 需要你签名 |
[34:23] | The PD’s gonna want to know who ordered the false alarm. | 警方想知道是谁下令误拉警报的 |
[34:25] | Check to make sure your name is spelled correctly. | 检查一遍 看你的名字拼对没 |
[34:28] | There’s X’s next to every place we need a signature. | 需要签名的每个地方都有记号 |
[34:33] | Chief? | 主任 |
[34:34] | Run that back. | 倒回去 |
[34:43] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[34:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:58] | So, I’ve spent the day, uh, trying to uncover | 我花了一整天时间 试图找到 |
[35:01] | why you did what you did. | 你那么做的原因 |
[35:04] | I wanted to prove that you were put in a position that — | 我想证明你处于一个两难的 |
[35:08] | No, I wanted to know – that you made the right call. | 不对 我想知道 你做了正确的决定 |
[35:11] | Right. There was no other call to make. | 是的 没有其他办法 |
[35:13] | I believed that. | 我相信了 |
[35:14] | I wanted to believe that. | 我希望我相信 |
[35:17] | The patient was dying. | 病人快死了 |
[35:18] | I made the decision to save her life. | 我做了决定挽救她的生命 |
[35:22] | You made a decision – that you didn’t have to make. | 你做了一个 本可以不做的决定 |
[35:24] | Yes, I did. | 不对 |
[35:25] | Y-You need to save a life, you do it. | 你要救人 就得那么做 |
[35:27] | – No — – You weren’t there. | -不 -你不在现场 |
[35:29] | No. I wasn’t. | 我确实不在 |
[35:30] | Okay, so you cannot understand what I was dealing with. | 所以你不知道我到底遇到了什么情况 |
[35:33] | Okay, then tell me. | 那么你来告诉我 |
[35:34] | Tell me what happened at the elevator. | 告诉我在电梯旁都发生了什么 |
[35:36] | It’s time for you to talk to me now. | 现在你可以跟我说了 |
[35:38] | All right. All right, the, uh — | 好的 好的 |
[35:41] | the patient was in distress, but she was lucid. | 病人很痛苦 但神志仍然清楚 |
[35:47] | D-Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 |
[35:50] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 |
[35:52] | I’m right here, Gretchen, all right? | 我在这 格雷琴 |
[35:53] | I’m not going anywhere, I promise…. | 我哪也不去 我保证 |
[35:55] | We’re gonna have to wait it out a little longer. | 我们还要再多等一小会儿 |
[35:57] | I know, but… | 我知道 但 |
[35:59] | is my baby gonna die? | 我的孩子会死吗 |
[36:03] | No. | 不会 |
[36:04] | No, we’re j– we’re just a little stuck, that’s all. | 我们只是稍微被困住了而已 |
[36:07] | Really don’t feel good. | 感觉实在是不好 |
[36:08] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:11] | Save the baby over me, okay? Please. | 先保孩子好吗 求你了 |
[36:13] | Gr-Gretchen, don’t say that. Don’t say it. | 格雷琴 别这么说 别说这种话 |
[36:15] | You just hold on a little longer, okay? | 再坚持一下 好吗 |
[36:17] | Please, I know – you’re doing your best, but… | 求你了 我知道你尽了全力 |
[36:21] | just — just in case. | 但 万一 |
[36:23] | Gretchen, Gretchen, okay, you just | 格雷琴 格雷琴 |
[36:24] | keep on breathing for me, okay? | 继续呼吸 好吗 |
[36:25] | Just — Gretchen, just rest and breathe. | 格雷琴 休息 呼吸 |
[36:27] | Gretchen. Gretchen. | 格雷琴 格雷琴 |
[36:33] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[36:35] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[36:37] | I need a crash cart or a cut-down tray — anything. | 我要抢救车或者切开缝合包 任何东西 |
[36:39] | We got to wait for someone. | 我们得等个人来 |
[36:40] | She’s bottoming out right now, DeLuca. | 她就快不行了 德卢卡 |
[36:42] | Find something! Go! | 找点什么来 快 |
[36:51] | DeLuca! | 德卢卡 |
[36:53] | I got it. I got it. | 来了 来了 |
[37:00] | What, you’re gonna — you’re gonna cut her open? | 什么 你要 在这剖开她吗 |
[37:01] | Here? | 在这 |
[37:02] | Look, there isn’t a choice. | 想想 没有别的选择 |
[37:06] | Her heart is about to stop. | 她的心脏就要停跳了 |
[37:07] | The minute it does, we lose her and the baby. | 一旦心跳停止 她和孩子都会死 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | Now, open that cut-down tray. | 把切开缝合包打开 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:16] | I paged. | 我呼叫了 |
[37:17] | Someone is coming, okay? | 会有人过来的 好吗 |
[37:19] | They can’t get to us. They can’t get to us. | 他们进不来 他们进不来 |
[37:20] | We are in a lock-down. | 我们被锁住了 |
[37:22] | And even if they come, there’s no more time. | 并且就算他们来了 也没有时间了 |
[37:27] | The doors were locked. The elevator was closed. | 门被锁住了 电梯也停了 |
[37:30] | There was nothing else to do. | 没有别的办法 |
[37:31] | You didn’t know when they were gonna open. | 你不知道它们什么时候会再开 |
[37:33] | Yeah. It could’ve been seconds, or it could’ve been hours. | 对 可能几秒后就开了 也可能要几小时 |
[37:36] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[37:37] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有别的选择 |
[38:02] | Hindsight is always 20/20. | 事后诸葛亮总是看得最清楚 |
[38:06] | What? | 什么情况 |
[38:12] | I had to do it, to save her. | 我必须这么做才能救她 |
[38:14] | T-There was no other option. | 没有别的选择 |
[38:16] | Y– You understand that. | 你 你知道的 |
[38:19] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:20] | It’s easy to figure out what you should’ve done | 回放一遍 很容易想到 |
[38:24] | when you replay it. | 你应该怎么做 |
[38:26] | I found something. | 我发现了一个问题 |
[38:28] | You see your mistakes, you know how you’d correct them. | 你看清了自己的错误 你就知道如何纠正 |
[38:31] | So the doors were locked. The elevator wouldn’t open. | 所以门都锁上了 电梯也不开 |
[38:36] | Gretchen was unconscious, | 格雷琴失去意识 |
[38:38] | and DeLuca found a crash cart, right? | 德卢卡找到了抢救车 对吧 |
[38:50] | But that’s the kicker, isn’t it? | 但也因此改变了所有事情 |
[38:53] | You were trapped. | 你们被困住了 |
[38:54] | We were trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[38:58] | You got ready to open her up. | 你准备好把她切开 |
[39:00] | You lifted the scalpel. | 你举起手术刀 |
[39:24] | You had a choice. | 你曾有一个选择 |
[39:25] | No, n-no. | 不 没有 |
[39:26] | No, no. That’s not — That’s not what happened. | 不 不对 不是这样的 |
[39:28] | I didn’t know – that the doors had opened. I — | 我不知道 门打开了 我 |
[39:31] | Well, I-I’m looking at it, and so are you. | 我看着它打开了 你也看见了 |
[39:32] | N-No, no. I don’t care! Look. I didn’t know! | 不 我不管 听着 我不知道 |
[39:35] | No, you saw what you wanted to see. | 不 你看见了你想看见的 |
[39:38] | – You made a choice that – D-Do you really | -你做了一个 -你真的 |
[39:39] | – you wanted to make. – believe that?! | -你想做的决定 -这么想吗 |
[39:42] | What else am I supposed to believe? | 那我还应该怎么想 |
[39:43] | Oh, son of a — I am your damned husband! | 他妈 我可是你的丈夫 |
[40:07] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |