时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kyle Diaz, diagnosed with relapsing | 凯尔·迪亚兹 34岁 两年前诊断出患有 |
[00:04] | and remitting multiple sclerosis. | 再发多发性硬化 |
[00:05] | Kyle Diaz, you and I are a lot alike. | 你和我的情况非常像 |
[00:06] | told him maybe we would go out when he got back from touring,. | 我和他说他巡演回来我们可以出去约会 |
[00:09] | and so we’ve been texting. | 我们就一直发短信聊天 |
[00:10] | “Guitar Hero”? | 那个”吉他英雄” |
[00:11] | If Jackson can make a case that April committed fraud, | 如果杰克森能让艾普丽尔认了欺骗罪 |
[00:14] | he’s get a shot at getting full custody of that baby. | 他就有机会拿到孩子的单独抚养权 |
[00:16] | I think Jackson’s gonna sue me. | 我觉得杰克森准备起诉我 |
[00:17] | I tried to take the high road. | 我都试着不计较了 |
[00:18] | Apparently, the high road is paved with restraining orders. | 显然 你不计较 还是有限制令 |
[00:21] | The restraining order was a mistake. | 限制令是个错误 |
[00:22] | You were my best friend, April. | 你曾是我最好的朋友 艾普丽尔 |
[00:24] | And we should treat each other the way we did on this paper. | 我们应该像这协议体现的那样对待彼此 |
[00:27] | Bailey gave me the Preminger Grant. | 贝利给我普雷明格奖 |
[00:28] | I’m gonna be miserable without you. | 但你不在我会很难过的 |
[00:29] | You can figure it out. You will. You — You should. | 你能想出办法搞定的 你会也应该能搞定的 |
[00:31] | I can totally go with her. | 我可以跟她去 |
[00:32] | You’ll be able to see Sofia whenever you want. | 你也能随时见到索菲亚了 |
[00:34] | My ex-wife wants to move | 我的前妻想搬家横穿整个美国 |
[00:35] | across the country and take our daughter. | 并且把我们的女儿也带走 |
[00:37] | It’s a six-month suspension from the Residency Program. | 是六个月的住院医师培训停职 |
[00:39] | I tried to save her. They know that, right? | 我想拯救她 他们知道 是不是 |
[00:41] | I wanted to fire you. I was talked down. | 是我想开除你 我被他们说服了 |
[00:43] | Well, I am sorry I disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[00:46] | That’s all, Dr. Warren. | 就这样 沃伦医生 |
[00:57] | Surgeons are often evaluated on speed and efficiency. | 人们常用速度和效率来衡量外科医生 |
[01:00] | – Did you brush all of them? – Yes. | -所有牙都刷了吗 -是的 |
[01:01] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[01:02] | But that doesn’t mean faster is always better. | 但那并非意味着 越快就越好 |
[01:05] | Good girl. Keep brushing. | 真乖 继续刷 |
[01:07] | – Maggie, where’s — – We’re here. Found them. | -麦琪 鞋子 -我们来了 找到了 |
[01:10] | Where? | 在哪找到的 |
[01:11] | They were under my pillow. | 在我枕头下面 |
[01:14] | Someone crawled into bed with me last night. | 有人昨晚和我爬上床了 |
[01:16] | Who’s crawling into whose bed? Is DeLuca here? | 谁爬上谁的床 德卢卡来了吗 |
[01:18] | Definitely not. | 当然不是他 |
[01:19] | It’s the wrong foot. | 穿错脚了 |
[01:21] | You jump the gun, | 你冲动行事 |
[01:22] | you risk making a wrong diagnosis. | 就会有诊断错误的风险 |
[01:24] | You know we’re becoming like cat ladies, | 我们都快变成养猫的独居女人了 |
[01:26] | and the children are our cats. | 孩子们就像我们的猫 |
[01:27] | I’m not a cat lady just because I stopped having se– | 我可不是 就因为我不再过性… |
[01:29] | Read the room. | 少儿不宜 |
[01:29] | Yeah. S-E-X with DeLuca. | 好吧 不再和德卢卡那个 |
[01:32] | We don’t always have the time to think before we act. | 我们在行动前往往没时间考虑 |
[01:35] | – Mommy. – Yes? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[01:36] | Why did Aunt Maggie stop having S-E-X with DeLuca? | 为什么麦琪阿姨不再和德卢卡那个了 |
[01:43] | Because he couldn’t handle that she was his B-O-S-S. | 因为她是他的上司 他接受不了 |
[01:47] | Do not ever date a man who can’t handle your P-O-W-E-R. | 千万别和被你能力震住的男人约会 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | They just pick up everything. | 他们只会让你一无所有 |
[01:53] | – Got ’em all. – Good job. | -都刷干净了 -真棒 |
[01:55] | And that’s what gets us in trouble. | 那会让我们陷入困境 |
[01:57] | I can’t stand it. | 我真受不了 |
[01:58] | I mean, the other day, I was sitting in a coffee place, | 有一天 我坐在咖啡馆里 |
[01:59] | and I thought, “Yeah, I can be a barista.” | 我想 “好啊 做个咖啡师也不错” |
[02:01] | Why not? I was an anesthesiologist for years. | 何乐而不为呢 我有多年麻醉医生经验 |
[02:04] | Now I just wake people up for a living. | 现在不过是以让人清醒为生 |
[02:05] | Less-than-lateral move, don’t you think? | 你这也算剑走偏锋了 是吧 |
[02:07] | Well, I got to do something. I’m going stir crazy. | 我得找点事做 比坐牢还折磨人 |
[02:10] | I’m falling so far behind, | 我落后太多了 |
[02:12] | I’m losing so much O.R.time… | 失去太多做手术的时间 |
[02:13] | You have more experience than any of the other residents. | 你比其他住院医生都有经验 |
[02:15] | Don’t panic. You’re already ahead. | 别慌 你已经遥遥领先了 |
[02:17] | It’s funny, actually. | 说来好笑 |
[02:18] | You’ve been a doctor longer than any of them. | 你比他们任何人从医时间都久 |
[02:21] | Been a doctor longer than me. | 比我从医时间都久 |
[02:23] | How is that funny? | 这有什么好笑的 |
[02:25] | It’s not. | 一点都不好笑 |
[02:26] | Yeah, it’s really not. | 是的 确实不好笑 |
[02:27] | God, that coffee sounds really good right now, doesn’t it? | 天啊 现在想来 当咖啡师的主意也不错啊 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | Did you see what happened in the paper? | 你看到报纸上的新闻了吗 |
[02:36] | No. But you were right about it. | 没有 但你说的没错 |
[02:37] | Sorry. I’m here, I’m here. | 抱歉 我来了 我来了 |
[02:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 没关系 没关系 |
[02:40] | Did you want to order? | 你要点餐吗 |
[02:41] | No, I’m good. And you have a consult, right? | 不 不用了 你还有会诊 对吧 |
[02:43] | – Yeah, I do. Yeah. – Yeah, so we should probably just… | -是的 有会诊 -所以我们还是直奔主题吧 |
[02:45] | Yeah. No. Well, how’s it going? | 是啊 不急 事情怎么样 |
[02:47] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[02:47] | Penny and I found a place near Preminger. | 潘妮和我在普雷明格附近找了住处 |
[02:49] | It’s really nice. | 房子很不错 |
[02:50] | – An apartment? – Yeah. | -是间公寓吗 -是的 |
[02:51] | Is it small? | 房间小吗 |
[02:52] | It has two bedrooms, | 有两间卧室 |
[02:54] | and it’s really close to some really great schools. | 而且离一些名校距离很近 |
[02:58] | You picked schools? | 你选好学校了吗 |
[02:59] | No, I brought these so that we could decide, | 没有 我拿了这些以便我们选择 |
[03:01] | so that we could talk about the possibilities. | 也可以讨论一下各种可能 |
[03:04] | You picked brochures. It sounds like you’re decided. | 你拿了宣传册 听起来你已经决定了 |
[03:06] | She’s going to school in New York? | 她要去纽约上学吗 |
[03:08] | I mean, if she does, | 如果要去的话 |
[03:10] | she would need to fill out an application, | 她需要填写申请 |
[03:11] | – which, actually, I meant to talk to — – Okay. I’m sorry. | -我其实想和你谈谈这个 -好吧 抱歉打断你 |
[03:13] | We need to take, a big step backwards. | 我们得好好谈谈 咱们回顾一下 |
[03:16] | Somewhere, sometime you heard me say yes to this. | 你什么时候在什么场合听我同意这件事了 |
[03:19] | You heard me say, “Yes, please, Callie, | 你听我说过吗 “好的 凯丽 请你 |
[03:21] | take my daughter across the country.” | 带我的女儿横跨美国” |
[03:22] | But I never said that. | 我从没说过这种话 |
[03:25] | I did not. I said we could talk about it. | 你没同意 我只是说我们可以谈谈 |
[03:27] | No. Callie, what you said was, | 不 凯丽 你说的是 |
[03:28] | “You’ll be able to see Sofia whenever you want.” | “你也能随时见到索菲亚了” |
[03:31] | Okay, that’s not what I meant. | 好吧 我不是这个意思 |
[03:32] | I’ll “Be able” to see her. | 我能”随时”见到她 |
[03:36] | I was just excited about making this move. That’s all. | 我只是因为搬家的事很激动 仅此而已 |
[03:38] | Go. Be happy. | 那就走吧 开心地去吧 |
[03:41] | Have your Penny. | 和你的潘妮在一起 |
[03:41] | You’re ju– You’re not taking my daughter with you. | 你就…你不能把我的女儿带走 |
[03:44] | Please stop saying your daughter. | 女儿不是你一个人的 |
[03:45] | She’s — But she is my daughter, | 可她就是我的女儿 |
[03:47] | and she’s yours, and she lives here. | 她也是你女儿 她的生活在这里 |
[03:50] | So I don’t know why we’re talking about schools over there | 所以我搞不懂为什么要讨论那里的学校 |
[03:52] | and bedrooms and… | 房间 还有… |
[03:55] | I — Why can’t she come visit you? | 为什么不能让她过去看你 |
[03:56] | ‘Cause that’s not… | 因为那不是… |
[03:58] | Okay. That’s why we’re here. | 好吧 所以我们才聚在一起 |
[04:00] | That — That’s what we’re talking about. | 就是为了商量这件事 |
[04:02] | That — We are just discussing what the options are. | 我们只是要讨论一下都有哪些选项 |
[04:05] | That’s not what it sounds like. | 听你的意思可不像 |
[04:12] | How’s Hot Rock Star? | 摇滚巨星怎么样了 |
[04:13] | – Filthy as ever. – And creative. | -一如既往的下流 -还很有创意 |
[04:17] | I know, right? | 我也觉得是 |
[04:17] | I’ve got to keep coming up with new names for his… | 我总要给他的舌头想新名字 |
[04:21] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:24] | Kyle is in town, and he wants to take me out to dinner. | 凯尔来了 他想约我吃晚饭 |
[04:26] | I don’t understand your face. | 你那是什么表情 |
[04:28] | No. No, I’m not going. | 不 不 我不想去 |
[04:30] | Why not? Free food with bonus hot guy? | 为什么不去 免费晚餐外加帅哥作陪 |
[04:33] | We’re doing very well right now with our fingers, | 我们现在这样指尖谈情正好 |
[04:36] | so why screw with it? | 何必破坏这份美好 |
[04:37] | You mean by actually screwing. | 你是说指尖谈性吧 |
[04:40] | This is fun, | 很有意思 |
[04:41] | but we don’t actually have anything in common. | 但我们完全没有共同语言 |
[04:44] | You know, do surgeons even date musicians? | 外科医生会和乐手约会吗 |
[04:47] | He is very chatty. | 他可真健谈 |
[04:48] | No, this is Grey. She wants labs back on her… | 不 是格蕾发来的 她想让我把化验结果传到她… |
[04:53] | No. No. | 不 不会吧 |
[04:56] | What now? | 什么情况 |
[04:56] | No. I just sent something very filthy… | 不 我刚发了很下流的东西 |
[04:59] | – Isn’t that the point? -…to Meredith Grey. | -不就是要这么玩吗 -发给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾了 |
[05:02] | – Undo, undo! – Undo! Undo! Undo! Undo! | -取消 取消 -取消 快取消 快取消 |
[05:02] | No! There’s no undo! There’s no undo! | 不行 不能取消 没有取消项 |
[05:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | – There you are. – I know. | -你可来了 -我知道 |
[05:15] | And, Dr. Grey, I’m so sorry. | 还有 格蕾医生 我很抱歉 |
[05:17] | You should be. Did you get Sheila’s labs? | 你是该抱歉 拿到希拉的化验结果了吗 |
[05:20] | – Dr. Grey. – What? | -格蕾医生 -怎么了 |
[05:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:25] | Or thank you. You’re a very classy lady. | 谢谢你大人不记小人过 |
[05:27] | Sheila, good morning. | 希拉 早上好 |
[05:29] | – This is Dr. Edwards. – Hi. | -这是爱德华兹医生 -你好 |
[05:30] | She will be assisting me in surgery this afternoon. | 她今天下午会协助我手术 |
[05:32] | Sheila Davis. 5-centimeter hepatic adenoma. | 希拉·达维斯 5公分肝腺瘤 |
[05:35] | scheduled for laparoscopic resection this afternoon. | 已安排今天下午进行腹腔镜切除术 |
[05:38] | – She’s off O.C.P.S for — – Could you hand me my purse? | -等会要 -你能把包递给我吗 |
[05:41] | I think I have a hairbrush in there. | 我想里面应该有梳子 |
[05:45] | Sure. Trying to look good for surgery? | 当然 要漂漂亮亮地去做手术吗 |
[05:47] | Not for surgery. For him. | 不是为了手术 是为了他 |
[05:49] | – James is coming today. – That’s great. | -詹姆斯今天要来 -真好 |
[05:51] | – James? – My boyfriend. | -詹姆斯 -是我男朋友 |
[05:54] | Sort of. I mean, “Soul mate” is gross, | 算是吧 说是”灵魂伴侣”显得有点俗 |
[05:56] | but, yes, my boyfriend. | 但他确实是我男朋友 |
[05:58] | I’m finally meeting him today, and I look like this. | 我今天终于要和他见面了 却是这幅样子 |
[06:02] | You haven’t met your boyfriend? | 你还没见过你男朋友吗 |
[06:03] | – Not in person. – They met online. | -没见过本人 -他们是网恋 |
[06:04] | A year ago. And it’s been the most amazing year. | 认识一年了 这是最美妙的一年 |
[06:09] | Only over texts. | 只是发短信 |
[06:10] | Then I told him about my surgery, | 然后我跟他说了我的手术 |
[06:12] | and he said he had to be here — canceled everything. | 他说他必须来这里 为此推掉了所有事 |
[06:14] | – That’s really sweet. – I know it sounds crazy. | -真是贴心 -我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[06:16] | You can get a lot done in a text. | 短信能干的事可不少呢 |
[06:18] | What am I doing? | 我这是在做什么 |
[06:20] | I mean, why would I want him to meet me like that? | 为什么要让他看见我这副样子 |
[06:21] | He’s going to be expecting my profile pic, | 他一定期望见到头像照片上那个人 |
[06:23] | and I don’t really even look that good on my best day. | 可我最佳状态时也不会那么好看 |
[06:25] | You look fine. | 你看起来很美 |
[06:27] | And Dr. Edwards completely understands. | 爱德华兹医生完全理解 |
[06:29] | She has a first date today, too. A big one. | 她今天也是和那人第一次约会 很正式 |
[06:32] | Huge, apparently. | 显然充满期待 |
[06:33] | Really? That’s so nice. | 是吗 真好 |
[06:35] | No. It’s still up in the air. | 不 这事还没定呢 |
[06:39] | We will be back to prep you for surgery. Okay? | 我们会回来帮你准备手术的 好吗 |
[06:42] | Let’s go, Edwards. | 我们走吧 爱德华兹 |
[06:47] | Apparently, you got my text. | 显然你收到我的短信了 |
[06:48] | Oh, yeah. I got it good. | 是啊 收到我很开心 |
[06:50] | Obviously it was not meant for you. | 显然那不是发给你的 |
[06:52] | I hope not, because it sounds so painful. | 我也希望不是 因为听起来太痛苦了 |
[06:55] | It was very unprofessional, | 这做法很不专业 |
[06:56] | and I should have been more careful. | 我本应更仔细一点 |
[06:57] | Edwards, you really should save your energy, | 爱德华兹 你需要好好保存精力 |
[07:00] | because you’re gonna need it. | 因为你肯定需要 |
[07:01] | Can we skip ahead to the part where this joke is old? | 我们能不能假装这一页翻过了 |
[07:03] | No. Did you really do this? | 不能 你真的这么做了吗 |
[07:05] | I have…not. | 我…还没做 |
[07:07] | I’ve — I’ve — I was riffing on… | 我只是…随便说说的 |
[07:09] | You — okay. | 你…好吧 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. Your son is here? | 抱歉 我没听明白 你们的儿子在这里 |
[07:14] | – Yes! – Yes! | -是啊 -是啊 |
[07:15] | We think so. Hers. Or mine. | 应该是的 她儿子 或者是我儿子 |
[07:16] | – They said there was a shooting. – Who said — Who said that? | -他们说发生了枪击 -谁说的 谁说的 |
[07:18] | The police. When they called, we were — We were — | 警察 他们打电话过来的时候 我们在 |
[07:19] | We were at work, and — and our sons are at — at home with the sitter. | 我们在上班 孩子们和保姆待在家里 |
[07:22] | The last names are Green and Cole. Can you just look it up? | 他们的姓氏分别是格林和科尔 能查一下吗 |
[07:24] | – I’m here. – I’m sorry. | -我来了 -不好意思 |
[07:25] | I don’t see any record here for either of those names. | 我没有看到任何有关这两个姓氏的记录 |
[07:27] | I got paged. Gunshot kid? | 我接到了呼叫 有孩子受枪伤了 |
[07:29] | They said the ambulance was coming here. | 他们告诉我救护车把孩子送到这里了 |
[07:30] | Wait, “Gunshot kid.” | 等一下 “孩子受枪伤” |
[07:31] | That — is that our kid? | 是我们的孩子吗 |
[07:32] | Karev, let’s move. | 克莱夫 我们走吧 |
[07:33] | We have an incoming GSW. Victim’s 8 years old. | 要送来一位枪伤患者 受害人8岁 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:35] | Our sons are both 8 years old. Which one is it? | 我们的儿子都是8岁 是谁受了伤 |
[07:38] | Which one of our sons has been shot? | 谁的孩子被枪击了 |
[07:39] | Ma’am, we’ll know more soon. | 女士 我们马上会了解更多情况 |
[07:40] | But right now — | 但现在… |
[07:41] | Right now, we just need you to have a seat, | 现在 你们先去坐一下 |
[07:42] | and we’ll get back to you when we know something. | 有消息了再来通知你们 |
[07:44] | – Oh, please, let them both be alive. – Come with me. | -希望他们都还活着 -跟我来吧 |
[07:46] | Come with me. Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[07:58] | Guys, I appreciate that you want to help, | 谢谢大家都想来帮忙 |
[08:00] | but all I need right now | 但现在我只需要 |
[08:00] | are Hunt, Wilson, and maybe cardio and neuro. | 亨特 威尔逊 也许还需要心外和神外 |
[08:03] | So, the rest of you can go. | 其他的人可以走了 |
[08:21] | Don’t! No, we have to see who it is! | 别拦着我们 我们得知道到底是谁受了枪伤 |
[08:23] | Ma’am, ma’am, please stay back. | 女士 女士 麻烦你退后 |
[08:38] | 8-year-old male, GSW to the abdomen. | 8岁男性 腹部有枪伤 |
[08:40] | Stable after 500 cc bolus NS. | 快速注射500毫升生理盐水后 情况稳定 |
[08:45] | Who is it? I can’t see him. | 到底是谁 我看不到 |
[08:47] | We’re — We’re gonna take care of him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[08:48] | It’s all right. We’re gonna take care of him, okay? | 没事的 我们会照顾好他的 好吗 |
[08:58] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:58] | No, it’s Brandon! It’s Brandon! | 不要啊 是布兰登 是布兰登 |
[09:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:10] | Peter! Peter, there you are. | 彼得 彼得 你终于来了 |
[09:16] | Get him inside. | 推进去吧 |
[09:18] | Coming through. | 让一下 |
[09:20] | Brandon, Mommy’s here! I love you! | 布兰登 妈妈在这 妈妈爱你 |
[09:21] | Ma’am, we’ve got him. We’ve got him. | 女士 交给我们吧 我们会照顾好他的 |
[09:25] | E.T. Tube in good position. | 气管插管位置良好 |
[09:26] | Breath sounds clear and equal bilaterally. | 两侧呼吸音清晰平均 |
[09:29] | Well, does anyone know what happened? | 有谁知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[09:31] | Was it a drive-by? | 是有人驾车枪击吗 |
[09:32] | Where the hell was the babysitter? | 保姆干什么去了 |
[09:33] | Hey, everybody, shush! | 大家都安静一下 |
[09:34] | A GSW to the right upper quadrant. | 右上象限有枪伤 |
[09:36] | Belly is soft. | 腹部柔软 |
[09:38] | Okay. I’m gonna need a… | 好的 我需要.. |
[09:40] | An ultrasound. | 你需要做超声检查 |
[09:41] | You know — you know, let me get in there. | 让我加入吧 |
[09:42] | I’ll — I’ll — I’ll do it. | 我来做吧 |
[09:43] | He’s a little tachycardic, but his pulse is strong. | 有点心跳过速 不过脉搏很强 |
[09:45] | Shepherd, any reflexes? | 谢博德 有神经反射吗 |
[09:47] | Spinal shock. The bullet must have penetrated the spinal cord. | 脊髓休克 子弹肯定穿透脊髓了 |
[09:50] | All right, let’s get him to CT. Everyone clear the room. | 好了 送他去做CT吧 大家散了吧 |
[09:52] | All right, you heard him. Thank you and goodbye. | 好了 大家都听见了 谢谢了 都走吧 |
[09:55] | – Okay, ready? – Okay. | -好的 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[09:56] | Call us if you need us. | 需要我们的话就叫我们 |
[09:57] | Ready and… On my count — 1, 2, 3. Go. | 做好准备 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[10:02] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[10:03] | We’re good, thanks. | 我们人手够了 谢谢你 |
[10:18] | Sofia’s doing really well. | 索菲亚在这生活得很好 |
[10:19] | You know, she loves her dance class, | 她很喜欢上舞蹈课 |
[10:21] | and why would we take her out of school in the middle of the year? | 为什么要在学期中间让她转学呢 |
[10:24] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不是的 |
[10:24] | We wouldn’t move her until after school’s over for the year. | 我们会等到这学期结束再让她转学的 |
[10:26] | Well, yeah, no. “We” Wouldn’t move her anywhere. | 不 “我们”不应该让她转学 |
[10:28] | Uh, “We” Is you and Penny. | “我们”是指你和潘妮 |
[10:32] | You can’t do this. You don’t get to just decide to — | 你不能这么做 你不能自己决定… |
[10:34] | I haven’t decided anything. I’m trying to talk to you. | 我还没有做任何决定 我在试着跟你商量 |
[10:38] | I’m trying to show you that I’ve thought out this choice. | 我想告诉你 我仔细地考虑过这个选择 |
[10:40] | But it’s not just your choice. | 但这不只是你的选择 |
[10:43] | To completely disrupt our child’s life — | 这会完全扰乱我们女儿的生活 |
[10:44] | Why is it disrupting her life? | 为什么会扰乱她的生活呢 |
[10:46] | You moved three times a year when you were a kid. | 你小的时候一年之内搬了三次家 |
[10:48] | You turned out pretty good. Why isn’t it just life? | 你现在过得也很好啊 生活也许就是这样的 |
[10:53] | I have a consult. | 我还要去会诊 |
[10:54] | Do you want to look at these? | 你想看看这些吗 |
[10:55] | No. No, I’m good. | 不想 不必了 |
[11:01] | – He’s so little. – He’s so little. | -他还是个小孩子 -是啊 太小了 |
[11:05] | Hey, you still have that, uh, prenatal appointment tomorrow? | 你明天还要去产检吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, uh, at 9:00. | 是的 9点钟 |
[11:09] | Will you, um… | 你能… |
[11:12] | Just, uh, let me know how it goes. | 记得把结果告诉我 |
[11:13] | Absolutely. Uh, right after. | 没问题 知道了马上告诉你 |
[11:15] | All right. Appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:16] | Of course. | 没事 |
[11:23] | Brandon’s injuries are severe. | 布兰登的伤势很严重 |
[11:25] | And we’re taking him up to surgery right now. | 我们现在要送他去做手术 |
[11:28] | The bullet hit his spinal cord, | 子弹击中了脊髓 |
[11:30] | so at the moment we are evaluating — | 所以我们现在还在评估… |
[11:32] | – Patty. – Stacy, are you okay? | -帕蒂 -斯泰西 你还好吧 |
[11:33] | – Were you shot at? – I’m so sorry. | -你被枪击了吗 -实在是抱歉 |
[11:35] | I left the room for just a few minutes. | 我只不过离开了几分钟而已 |
[11:36] | Were the boys out front? | 孩子们出去了吗 |
[11:37] | Did they find the person who did it? | 他们找到犯案的人了吗 |
[11:42] | No. The boys found your gun. | 不是的 他们俩找到了你的枪 |
[11:45] | They were playing with it. | 他们当时在拿着枪玩 |
[11:47] | Your gun? | 你的枪 |
[11:50] | You have a gun? | 你竟然有枪 |
[11:51] | Yes, I do. But it’s locked. | 是的 但我锁起来了 |
[11:55] | No. | 不是吧 |
[11:58] | No. | 不是吧 |
[11:58] | We were just playing. It went off. | 我们就是玩玩 结果枪走火了 |
[12:02] | Did I kill him? | 我把他杀死了吗 |
[12:03] | No. Peter, no, you didn’t. | 没有 彼得 没有 |
[12:06] | Peter, Brandon’s alive, okay? | 彼得 布兰登还活着 好吗 |
[12:08] | And we’re gonna take care of him right now. | 我们现在就去给他手术 |
[12:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[12:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:19] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不知道到底会怎样呢 |
[12:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:21] | We told that kid that he didn’t kill his friend. | 我们跟那个孩子说 他没有杀死他朋友 |
[12:24] | He didn’t. | 他确实没有 |
[12:25] | Except we don’t know that. Not yet. | 我们还不能确定 情况还不明朗 |
[12:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I just — I needed a second. | 没事 我只是需要点时间 |
[12:43] | A little kid got shot. | 有个小孩子被枪击了 |
[12:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:46] | Yeah. It’s just awful. | 是啊 太糟糕了 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Time’s up. Yeah. | 时间到了 |
[12:55] | How did everything go with Arizona? | 你跟亚利桑那谈得怎么样 |
[12:57] | She’s not even open to talking. | 她完全不想商量 |
[13:00] | It’s like she’s just saying no. | 好像直接就拒绝了 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. That sucks. | 抱歉 这太糟糕了 |
[13:03] | Did I jump the gun here? | 我是不是操之过急了 |
[13:05] | I’m just trying to get all the ducks in a row | 我只是想把一切先安排好 |
[13:08] | so that we can talk, | 这样我们可以好好谈谈 |
[13:09] | but it seems like she really just wants to fight about this. | 但她好像对此非常地抵触 |
[13:11] | Am I wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I-I can’t help you. | 我也没法帮你 |
[13:15] | There may come a time when I get to have a say in Sofia’s life, | 对于索菲亚的生活 也许有一天我会有发言权 |
[13:18] | but that’s definitely not now. | 但绝不是现在 |
[13:21] | I’d just make things worse. | 我只会把事情越弄越糟 |
[13:24] | So, all I can say is I’m sorry. | 所以 我只能说 我很抱歉 |
[13:28] | That sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[13:39] | Coags and LFTs are normal. | 凝血和肝功能都正常 |
[13:40] | She’s ready when the O.R.’s ready. | 手术室准备好她就可以去手术了 |
[13:41] | Great. How are you feeling? | 太好了 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:45] | Sheila, what’s wrong? | 希拉 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Nothing. He just texted me. | 没什么 他刚给我发了短信 |
[13:50] | He’s here in the hospital, and he brought irises. | 他已经到医院了 他带了鸢尾花 |
[13:53] | He remembered I loved irises. | 他记得我喜欢鸢尾花 |
[13:55] | It’s just — I was just freaking out. | 只不过 我有点慌 |
[13:59] | Okay, well, let’s try to calm down. | 好把 试着冷静一下 |
[14:03] | – Sheila Davis? – Yes. Is he here? | -希拉·戴维斯 -是我 他来了吗 |
[14:06] | Um…yeah. | 来…来了 |
[14:10] | Hi. | 我就是 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:13] | I’m James. | 我是詹姆斯 |
[14:16] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[14:17] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:18] | I-I-I know this isn’t what you’re expecting. | 我知道我跟你想象中的不太一样 |
[14:20] | I’m — I’m really, really sorry about that, | 对此我非常 非常地抱歉 |
[14:23] | – but I just — – Oh, my God. | -但是我 -我的天啊 |
[14:25] | This isn’t how I wanted to do this at all, but when you — | 我也不想这样跟你见面 但是你说 |
[14:27] | when you told me you were sick and you needed surgery, | 你跟我说你病了要手术的时候 |
[14:28] | I just couldn’t wait. | 我就等不了了 |
[14:29] | You catfished her. | 你在用假照片骗了她 |
[14:30] | No, I-I just didn’t want to — | 不是的 我只是不想… |
[14:31] | Get out. Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[14:34] | Sheila, it’s — it’s James. | 希拉 是我啊 詹姆斯 |
[14:35] | – Get out! Get out! – We should call security. | -出去 出去 -我们叫保安吧 |
[14:37] | James, let’s go. | 詹姆斯 出去吧 |
[14:39] | – James. – Get out! | -我是詹姆斯呀 -你出去 |
[14:41] | – I think we should go outside. – Oh. Oh. I just — | -你还是出去吧 -我只是… |
[14:47] | L1 shattered and left fragments in the spinal canal. | 第一段腰椎粉碎 脊椎管有碎片残留 |
[14:50] | So, his mom just had a gun laying around. | 他妈妈就把枪到处乱放 |
[14:52] | She said she had it locked up. | 她说了把枪锁起来了 |
[14:54] | The mom should be locked up. | 这妈妈应该被关起来 |
[14:56] | Well, she might be. | 有可能呢 |
[14:57] | It could be involuntary manslaughter if — | 如果孩子有不测的话 这算是过失杀人 |
[14:59] | Don’t even say it. It’s not gonna happen. | 别这么说 孩子不会死的 |
[15:01] | Do you own a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[15:03] | No. No. | 没有 |
[15:05] | No, I, uh, fix bullet holes. I don’t make them. | 我是负责治疗枪伤的 我不会制造枪伤 |
[15:07] | I just mean you’re in the Army. I imagine — | 你以前是在部队待过 我以为… |
[15:09] | Well, you need one in the Army. You don’t need one here. | 在部队需要枪 在这里不需要 |
[15:11] | Well, every day, | 每一天 |
[15:12] | someone’s kid is in an O.R. with a gunshot wound. | 都有孩子因为枪伤被送进手术室 |
[15:15] | Every single day. | 每天都有 |
[15:16] | When are people gonna learn? | 人们什么时候才能吸取教训呢 |
[15:17] | It just makes things worse. | 持枪只会带来不好的结果 |
[15:18] | And people always say they need one for protection. | 人们总说自己需要保护 |
[15:19] | – They don’t. – Unless they do. | -其实却并不需要 -有的人需要 |
[15:23] | I have a gun. | 我就有枪 |
[15:25] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:26] | I do. I’ve had one for a long time. | 真的 有很长时间了 |
[15:28] | You have a gun. | 你竟然有枪 |
[15:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:30] | Just like you said — for protection. | 就像你说的 保护起见 |
[15:32] | Have you used it? | 你用过吗 |
[15:33] | No. I haven’t needed to, thank God. | 不 我不需要 谢天谢地 |
[15:36] | Thank God you haven’t had it used against you. | 真庆幸你没有被它误伤 |
[15:37] | All right. Can we stop? | 够了 别说话 |
[15:38] | There’s a kid down there scared to death | 楼下有个男孩吓坏了 |
[15:39] | he might have killed his friend. | 他可能杀了他的朋友 |
[15:40] | There are two lives on this table right now, | 这台手术决定着两条生命 |
[15:42] | so can we just stop the chatter and pay attention? | 所以可以管住嘴巴 上心点吗 |
[15:47] | Right angle. | 直角钳 |
[15:59] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[16:02] | – Sorry? – Well, how did you — | -什么 -你怎么 |
[16:05] | Where were you that they were able to get a gun? | 他们拿到枪时你在哪 |
[16:07] | I was — | 我在 |
[16:09] | I left the room for a minute. | 我离开了房间一会儿 |
[16:10] | For a minute? | 一会儿 |
[16:11] | It was so fast. | 这发生得太快了 |
[16:12] | So, but why? Why? | 但为什么呢 为什么 |
[16:15] | What? | 什么 |
[16:16] | Did you leave your phone charger in the car or… | 你是把手机充电器留在车里还是 |
[16:19] | were you texting or was it the TV? | 你当时在发短信或者是在看电视 |
[16:20] | No! The police already asked me all this. | 不是 警察已经询问过我 |
[16:23] | Yeah, why were you gone long enough | 那你为什么离开那么久 |
[16:25] | for them to unlock a drawer or a closet or whatever | 都够时间让他们打开抽屉或者柜子什么的 |
[16:28] | and pull out a gun and shoot it? | 拿出枪并射击 |
[16:31] | It was your job to keep them safe. | 看好他们是你的工作 |
[16:32] | It was literally your job. | 那是你的职责啊 |
[16:34] | And I was doing my job. | 我确实有尽到职责 |
[16:36] | The boys aren’t babies. They’re 8. | 他们都不小了 他们已经8岁 |
[16:38] | They go off and they play together. | 他们一起睡 一起玩 |
[16:40] | I don’t have to watch over them every single second. | 我没必要每分每秒都盯着他们 |
[16:43] | They’re good boys. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[16:46] | I-I should be able to go to the bathroom | 我至少可以去洗澡吧 |
[16:48] | or warm them up some mac and cheese | 或者给他们热点奶酪意粉 |
[16:51] | without them shooting each other. | 谁会料到他们互相开枪射击 |
[16:52] | Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[16:53] | I was just making them food! | 我只是给他们弄吃的 |
[16:57] | This wasn’t my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[16:58] | Can I get you to take a look at something, please? | 有些东西需要麻烦你过目 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[17:07] | Did they call someone for you? | 他们有叫你家人过来吗 |
[17:09] | Is your mom coming? | 你妈妈会过来吗 |
[17:11] | Uh, Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[17:18] | I spent every day for an entire year talking to him, | 我一整年天天都在跟他说话 |
[17:20] | and he’s just…a liar. | 而他却是个大骗子 |
[17:23] | Of course, I’m the idiot who let it happen. | 都怪我智商欠费才让这一切发生 |
[17:25] | I mean, I told him that I loved him before we even met. | 我竟然告诉他在我们见面前我就爱上了他 |
[17:27] | Who the hell does that? | 真是没谁了 |
[17:28] | Well, you were ready for something good. | 至少你有过美好憧憬 |
[17:29] | Yeah, plus, sometimes | 而且 有时候 |
[17:31] | someone can seem really, really good onscreen. | 有的人网聊时看上去无可挑剔 |
[17:33] | – True. – Sometimes too good. | -大实话 -甚至完美无瑕 |
[17:35] | – He was so good onscreen. – I know. | -网上的他真心不错 -我懂 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God. Oh, Go– No, no, no. | 天啊 不不不 |
[17:41] | – What — – What is he doing here? | -怎么了 -他在这干嘛 |
[17:42] | Wait. That’s your date? | 等等 那就是你的对象 |
[17:44] | That’s the guy you were gonna do the — | 你就是准备和那家伙 |
[17:45] | – Please don’t. – I mean, I wouldn’t. | -别说了好吗 -我才不会说出来 |
[17:47] | I’m classy, remember? | 我可是很有格调的 |
[17:48] | Hi. What are you — | 嗨 你在 |
[17:50] | Uh, I’m working. | 我还在工作呢 |
[17:51] | I’ll — I’ll — I’ll walk with you. | 我 我跟你一起走 |
[17:53] | I’m, uh, Kyle Diaz. | 我叫凯尔·迪亚兹 |
[17:54] | Hi, Kyle. I feel like I know you. | 嗨 凯尔 感觉在哪见过你 |
[17:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[17:58] | You said you couldn’t wait to see me. | 你说你等不急要见我 |
[17:59] | I said a lot of things. | 我说过好多话 |
[18:00] | – She did. – This is my life. | -好多呢 -这就是我的命吧 |
[18:01] | I get James and you get that. | 我的詹姆斯那么丑 你的这位帅得过头 |
[18:03] | You really need to leave. I’m working. | 你赶紧离开吧 我在工作呢 |
[18:05] | You know, Edwards, you can go and | 爱德华兹 需要的话 |
[18:06] | catch up if you need to. | 你们可以去聊一聊 |
[18:07] | See? We get to catch up. | 你看 我们可以聊一聊 |
[18:08] | No, we really — I don’t need to catch up. | 不 我们 我没什么好聊得 |
[18:10] | Uh, you really need to leave because I need to go operate. | 你真的得离开了 因为我还得去做手术 |
[18:13] | Can I watch? | 我能看一下吗 |
[18:15] | See you do your thing? | 见识下你的工作 |
[18:16] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行吗 |
[18:17] | No, it’s private, okay? | 不可以 这是隐私 明白吗 |
[18:18] | The O.R. is a private place, and you can’t watch. | 手术室可是禁地 你不能去看 |
[18:22] | I’m working! This is an O.R. Elevator. | 我在工作呢 这是手术梯 |
[18:25] | You can’t go in here, either. The O.R. is a sterile area. | 你不能进去 手术室是无菌区域 |
[18:28] | You are not sterile. | 你不是无菌的 |
[18:29] | You are…very, very dirty. | 你非常非常脏 |
[18:36] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[18:37] | – I’ve been working on the resident rotation schedule. – Okay. | -我还在弄住院医轮换安排 -嗯哼 |
[18:40] | Yeah, and losing Warren and Blake — | 沃伦和布莱克的离开 |
[18:42] | I mean, soon enough, it’s gonna have an impact. | 很快会对这个安排带来影响 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:47] | would you care if you lost a resident for a few days | 在我把事情弄妥前 |
[18:51] | while I get things settled? | 你不介意让出你的住院医几天吧 |
[18:52] | – No. – I’ll give you two interns. | -不行 -我给你安排两个实习生喔 |
[18:54] | No! No! Why is it just me? | 不行 为什么偏偏是我 |
[18:55] | Why are you taking my resident away? | 你为什么就要拿我的住院医 |
[18:57] | Why am I the one that’s just gonna roll over and take it? | 凭什么老是我得听命 乖乖接受呢 |
[18:58] | And why don’t you go screw someone else over? | 你为什么不去”祸害”其他人呢 |
[19:00] | Robbins, you might want to take it down a notch. | 罗宾斯 你不要太激动 冷静点 |
[19:06] | Callie’s moving to New York. | 凯丽要搬去纽约 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | And she’s trying to take Sofia with her. | 她想带索菲亚跟她一起 |
[19:11] | Can she do that? | 她有权这么做吗 |
[19:18] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[19:20] | I’m doing it. | 我决定了 |
[19:22] | You’re doing what? | 决定什么 |
[19:23] | Something other than literally — | 只要不是在家 |
[19:25] | literally watching the clothes dry at my house. | 看着衣服晒干的事都行 |
[19:28] | – Slow down. – I’m meeting with Don Heller. | -慢着 -我要去见唐·海勒 |
[19:32] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[19:33] | Yes. Yes. Look, | 是的 听着 |
[19:34] | I have seven years in anesthesiology. | 我有7年要待在麻醉科 |
[19:37] | It’s perfect. I can work, | 这很棒 我可以边工作 |
[19:38] | help people, earn money, | 边帮助别人 边挣钱 |
[19:40] | and get time in the O.R. | 还能在手术室混一下 |
[19:43] | Everybody wins. | 面面俱到 |
[19:43] | All right. What does — What does Bailey think about this? | 那贝利对这个有什么想法吗 |
[19:46] | Well, listen, it might not even pan out. | 听着 这还没最终定下来呢 |
[19:48] | Right. I mean, why tell her | 我懂了 所以干嘛要在没成真前 |
[19:48] | – until it’s a real thing? – That’s what I thought. | -告诉她呢 -我就是这么想的 |
[19:50] | Just keep it to ourselves. | 这事只有我俩知道 |
[19:51] | Until we know. | 直到尘埃落定前 |
[19:52] | You realize that’s a terrible idea, right? | 你知道这是个糟糕的主意 对吧 |
[19:54] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个不错的主意 |
[19:56] | I wish you luck, sir. | 祝你好运吧 先生 |
[20:00] | It’s a great idea. | 很不错的主意 |
[20:04] | I don’t see any residual bleeding. | 我没看到任何残余出血点 |
[20:05] | – Can you get a good look? – Yeah. | -这视野能看清吗 -是的 |
[20:11] | Definite CSF leak. | 脑脊液漏无疑 |
[20:12] | We’ll need to remove the entire vertebral body | 我们得去掉整块椎体 |
[20:15] | to decompress the spinal cord, right? | 使脊髓减压 对吧 |
[20:17] | Problem is, I’ll need to dissect more of the aorta. | 问题是这样我就需要分离更多主动脉 |
[20:20] | Risking paralysis? Is there another option? | 冒着瘫痪的风险 还有其它方案吗 |
[20:22] | Put him in a brace. | 用支架给他固定 |
[20:23] | Then he wouldn’t be completely decompressed. | 那就不能彻底减压 |
[20:24] | So, we risk paralyzing him either way. | 所以不管哪种方案都有瘫痪的风险 |
[20:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[20:30] | Do I have time to talk to his mom? | 我够时间和他母亲谈谈吗 |
[20:31] | Both the brace and the surgery carry some risk of paralysis. | 支架亦或是手术都有瘫痪风险 |
[20:35] | My recommendation is the surgery. | 我的建议是手术 |
[20:37] | It’s very delicate, but I would like to try it. | 手术要求非常精细 但我愿意一试 |
[20:39] | My husband’s on his way. Do I have to decide right now? | 我丈夫还在路上 一定要现在决定吗 |
[20:42] | I’m afraid we can’t wait. | 恐怕没时间再等了 |
[20:44] | Okay. Okay. Um, then please do whatever you can. | 好的好的 那就尽你们所能吧 |
[20:48] | But he’ll survive, either way, right? | 但不管哪种方法他都能活下去 对吧 |
[20:50] | – Danielle. – We’re working very hard. | -丹妮尔 -我们正竭尽所能 |
[20:52] | He’ll pull through. I know he will. | 他会挺过去的 我知道他会的 |
[20:53] | Danielle, will you shut up?! | 丹妮尔 你能住嘴吗 |
[20:55] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | You better hope he pulls through. | 你最好祈祷他能挺过去 |
[20:57] | This is not Peter’s fault. He is a child. | 这不是皮特的错 他只是个孩子 |
[21:00] | But the gun was locked away. | 但枪是锁起来的 |
[21:01] | They shouldn’t have been in my room. | 他们本不应该在我房间 |
[21:02] | This is not the time — | 现在不是 |
[21:03] | Oh, don’t you dare get righteous with me. | 你休想在我面前装腔作势 |
[21:05] | That was your house and your gun | 那是你的房子 你的枪 |
[21:07] | and your kid that knew about it, not mine. | 你孩子很清楚它在哪 而不是我孩子 |
[21:11] | I sent my child over to your house to play, | 我把我孩子送你家来玩 |
[21:13] | and your kid might have made him a murderer. | 而你孩子却可能把他变成杀人犯 |
[21:27] | I called the sitter. The kids are okay. | 我跟保姆打电话了 孩子们没事 |
[21:29] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[21:30] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事没事 |
[21:31] | I just wanted to make sure they’re okay, and they are. | 我只是想确认他们没事 还好没事 |
[21:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[21:33] | Oh. Okay, you guys haven’t heard. | 好吧 你们没听说那事 |
[21:36] | An 8-year-old came in today, | 今天有个8岁男孩入院 |
[21:38] | GSW, accidentally shot by his friend. | 枪伤 是被他朋友误伤的 |
[21:42] | Anyway, just wanted to check in, you know? | 不管怎样 只是想确认一下 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Man, I just… kids with guns. | 天啊 我 孩子持枪 |
[21:53] | Stop that. | 别再说了 |
[21:55] | We’re not doing this. It’s too sad. | 我不会去想的 真是太伤感了 |
[21:57] | Shake it off. We can be sad later. | 赶紧忘掉 伤感留到等会儿 |
[21:59] | We’re talking juvie GSW during my surgery. | 这可是失足青年枪伤 |
[22:04] | Richard, she offered me visitation rights | 理查德 她给了我看女儿的 |
[22:06] | to see my own daughter. | 探视权 |
[22:07] | Well, I-I’m sure she didn’t mean it that way, Arizona. | 我肯定她不是那个意思 亚利桑那 |
[22:09] | How else would she mean it? | 那她是什么意思 |
[22:11] | My lawyer says it’s an indication that — | 我的律师说这是在暗示 |
[22:12] | Your lawyer? | 你的律师 |
[22:13] | Yes, I have to protect myself. | 是的 我得保护自己啊 |
[22:16] | I know you feel like you do. | 我理解你这种想法 |
[22:18] | But you and Torres | 但你和托瑞斯总是能 |
[22:19] | have always figured out this stuff beautifully. | 完美解决这类问题 |
[22:22] | Just slow down. | 慢慢来 |
[22:23] | I just watched Jackson and April — | 我才刚见识过杰克森和艾普丽尔 |
[22:24] | Yeah, I know. So did I. It was a mess. | 我懂 我也一样 简直一团糟 |
[22:26] | A mess started | 一团糟就是起源于 |
[22:27] | with overreactions and misunderstandings. | 反应过激和误解 |
[22:29] | So, what? Now I’m overreacting? | 所以呢 我现在很过激吗 |
[22:31] | I’m saying Sofia’s too important not to | 我是说索菲亚对你太重要了 |
[22:33] | ask yourself if you are | 所以在你做什么之前扪心自问 |
[22:35] | before you do something that can’t be undone. | 以免造成不可挽回的局面 |
[22:38] | You’re right. Of course. | 你说得对 确实如此 |
[22:41] | You’re right. I know. | 你说得没错 |
[22:46] | Retract more cephalad. | 朝头侧回缩一点 |
[22:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:50] | So, what’s your deal? | 那么你打算怎么办 |
[22:51] | I’ll establish vascular control, and — | 我准备先控制血管 然后 |
[22:53] | No, I meant about your date, | 不 我指的是你约会的对象 |
[22:55] | the one you blew off out there. | 那个被你放鸽子的那个 |
[22:56] | There is no deal. What’s your deal? | 没什么打算 你什么打算 |
[23:00] | – Excuse me. – You’re not supposed to tell me | -还真是对不起 -不应该是你告诉我 |
[23:01] | to take my time to go see a guy. | 要花时间出去和男人约会啊 |
[23:02] | You’re supposed to tell me to hurry up and prep. | 你应该告诉我手脚麻利一点赶紧准备手术 |
[23:04] | Can you please do your job and make my life miserable? | 你能做好自己的本职工作然后让我度日如年吗 |
[23:07] | I’m just saying, after all those texts, | 我只是想说 发了那么多短信之后 |
[23:09] | and then that’s the way you treat him? | 你就是这么对待他的吗 |
[23:11] | ‘Cause the texts are all it is. | 因为短信只是短信而已 |
[23:13] | Yeah, it’s been a few weeks, | 是啊 互相发短信好几周了 |
[23:14] | and it’s good and hot, but… | 是很激情四射 但是 |
[23:15] | I know. It’s on my phone. | 我知道 都发到我手机里了 |
[23:17] | The expectations are too high. | 期望值太高了 |
[23:19] | There can only be disappointment from here. | 最终获得的只有失望 |
[23:21] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道会不会如此 |
[23:21] | I know I am a very good “On paper” Person. | 我知道我在纸面上是个很好的人 |
[23:24] | I mean, I shine. I’m amazing. | 我的意思是 我光彩照人 令人惊叹 |
[23:26] | But when it comes to being an “In person” Person, I… | 但当我真正和人面对面打交道的时候 我就 |
[23:32] | You said you wanted to work and not talk, | 你自己说希望可以专心工作不闲聊的 |
[23:34] | so can we focus on the work, please? | 那么请问我们能专心工作了吗 |
[23:36] | I said I didn’t want to talk about sad stuff. | 我说的是我不想聊悲伤的话题 |
[23:38] | I’m okay to talk about this stuff. | 聊这个我是没有意见的 |
[23:40] | – Graspers. – Although, this is its own kind of sad. | -给我抓钳 -虽然 这也属于某种类型的悲伤 |
[23:42] | Hell. I’m in actual Hell right now. | 地狱 我现在真的是在地狱 |
[23:45] | Well, you said to make you miserable. | 是你说要我让你生不如死的 |
[23:51] | Dr. Shepherd, BP is going down. | 谢博德医生 血压在下降 |
[23:53] | How’s that bone graft coming? | 骨嫁接情况如何 |
[23:54] | It’s out. Sealing up with bone wax. | 还在外面 正在用骨蜡密封 |
[24:01] | It’s in the house? | 那玩意儿在家里吗 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:04] | The gun. Where is it in the house? | 那把枪 被放在哪里了 |
[24:08] | It’s in a safe place. | 在一个安全的地方 |
[24:09] | I didn’t even know it was there. I want to know where it is. | 我甚至都不知道枪在家里 我想知道放在哪了 |
[24:11] | It’s in a box under the bed. | 在床底下的一个盒子里 |
[24:13] | It’s under our bed?! | 就在我俩的床底下吗 |
[24:14] | That’s where we’d need it. | 放在那才能以备不时之需 |
[24:15] | I don’t want a gun in my house. | 我不想有把枪放在家里 |
[24:17] | It’s my house, too. It makes me feel safer. | 那也是我的家 这样让我感觉更有安全感 |
[24:19] | – Does it? – Have you seen our neighborhood? | -真的吗 -你见过我们的邻居吗 |
[24:20] | Because you’re not safer. You’re more likely to get hurt | 就因为你觉得不安全 你放把枪在身边 |
[24:22] | – because of a freakin’ gun around. – Alex. | -会更容易让你收到伤害 -阿历克斯 |
[24:24] | I got shot once. You know that. | 我之前中过枪 你知道的 |
[24:28] | BP’s 60 over 40. Starting him on levo. | 血压60/40 给他注射左卡尼汀 |
[24:30] | Once I decompress the spinal cord, | 等我给脊柱完成减压 |
[24:32] | it should get better. | 血压应该就会好起来了 |
[24:32] | – I just — Just let me work. – Work faster. | -我只是 让我好好手术吧 -麻利一点 |
[24:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah. Just watching. | 恩 在观摩手术 |
[24:53] | He’s hypotensive now. | 他现在低血压 |
[24:55] | You’d make a good cop. | 你肯定会是个好警察 |
[24:59] | You nearly broke that babysitter. | 你差点把那个保姆给问崩溃了 |
[25:01] | I don’t know what I was doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[25:03] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[25:04] | I watch my sister’s kids all the time. | 我总是无时无刻的看着我妹妹的孩子 |
[25:06] | And last week, I turned away for one second, | 然后上周的时候 我就离开了一小会 |
[25:08] | and my nephew had dumped an entire bag of flour | 我的侄子就把一整袋面粉都撒在了 |
[25:11] | on the kitchen floor. | 厨房地板上 |
[25:12] | He’s 3. | 他才3岁 |
[25:13] | And I thought, | 然后我就想 |
[25:15] | “What if that had been a pot of boiling water?” | “万一那是一壶滚热的开水呢” |
[25:19] | I’m not used to this — | 我不习惯这样 |
[25:21] | being scared like this, worrying like this. | 像这样担惊受怕 |
[25:26] | They’re not even my kids. | 他们甚至不是我的孩子 |
[25:29] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[25:31] | They’re family. | 他们是家庭 |
[25:34] | Family messes you up. | 家庭让你变糟 |
[25:38] | That part’s new for me. | 这还真是个新观点 |
[25:44] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[25:46] | Ben. What are you — | 本 你过来做什么 |
[25:47] | I just came by to, uh — | 我正好顺路过来 |
[25:49] | You know, I-I had a nice conversation | 你知道吗 我刚刚和 |
[25:51] | – with Don Heller just now. – You did? | -唐·海勒聊得很开心 -真的吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah. I thought I could | 真的 我觉得我能 |
[25:54] | pick up some cases as an anesthesiologist, | 时不时客串下麻醉师 |
[25:56] | and he said he’d be happy to have me — | 他说我能过去帮他他也很开心 |
[25:57] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[25:58] | I said, “Great. When can I start?” | 我说”太棒了 什么时候开始” |
[26:00] | Ben, no. | 本 不 |
[26:01] | I can’t sit around that house for five more months, Miranda. | 我不能在家再多呆5个月了 米兰达 |
[26:03] | You’re suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[26:04] | Sitting around is the damn point. | 让你呆着反省才是目的所在 |
[26:06] | I am suspended from the surgical residency program. | 我是在外科医生培训计划中被停职的 |
[26:09] | I won’t be operating. | 我又不会参加手术 |
[26:10] | And I can stay current in the O.R. | 而且我在手术室里能更与时俱进 |
[26:12] | I can earn a living. | 我能自己赚钱养活自己 |
[26:14] | Nobody’s gonna go hungry. | 没有人会饿肚子的 |
[26:16] | Look, what’s it gonna look like if the staff sees you | 听着 你觉得当其他人看到你在手术室里 |
[26:18] | sitting in surgery like nothing happened? | 像什么都没发生一样会是怎样尴尬的景象 |
[26:20] | It’s gonna look like I’m working. | 这会看起来像我在工作 |
[26:21] | – It’ll make me look like I’m — – You? You? | -这会让我看起来像 -你 你 |
[26:24] | See, it’s always about your job, | 你看 一切总是因为你的工作 |
[26:26] | what’s gonna make you look good or bad. | 总是在意事情让你看起来体面与否 |
[26:27] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[26:28] | I don’t know, but you’re not doing this. | 我不知道 但你不能这么做 |
[26:31] | You run Surgery, not Anesthesia. | 你只负责手术室 管不了麻醉科 |
[26:34] | You’re not chief there. | 在那里你可不是主任 |
[26:35] | It’s not your department. It’s not your call. | 那不是你的部门 你说了不算 |
[26:39] | Ben. You can do this. | 本 你可以这么做 |
[26:41] | – Oh, I know I can. – But if you do, | -我知道我可以 -但如果你这么做了 |
[26:43] | you better figure out where you’re gonna sleep. | 你最好先找好晚上睡觉的地方 |
[26:50] | How you doing? | 你这边怎么样 |
[26:52] | Micro Penfield 4. Just a few more — | 4号微型骨膜剥离器 |
[26:55] | He’s in V-tach, rate of 233. | 室性心动过速 心率233 |
[26:57] | – Paddles! – No, no paddles. | -准备电击板 -不 先别电击 |
[26:58] | His spine is completely unstable and exposed right now. | 他的脊柱状态非常不稳定而且暴露在外 |
[27:00] | – We have to. – If you shock him, | -我们必须这么做 -如果你现在电击他 |
[27:02] | he will move and he will be paralyzed. | 他只要动一下就会造成瘫痪 |
[27:03] | You’ll undo all my work. | 我之前的努力就全部付之一炬了 |
[27:04] | We’ll try and take him down with meds. | 我们来试试用药物来降低心率 |
[27:06] | Push Amiodarone, 125 milligrams. | 注射胺碘酮 125毫克 |
[27:08] | – Just give me a minute. – Add vaso on top of his pressors. | -等我一下 -输液泵升压药剂量加到最大 |
[27:10] | – V-fib. – Shepherd, we have to shock him. | -心室纤维性颤动 -谢博德 我们必须电击他 |
[27:12] | Charge to 50. | 充电到50焦 |
[27:12] | No! If he moves, he won’t walk. | 不 如果现在他移动了 他就走不了路了 |
[27:14] | – If he dies, he won’t walk, either. – Clear. | -如果他死了 他也走不了路了 -离手 |
[27:17] | Amelia, clear! | 阿米莉娅 离手 |
[27:18] | Just give me — Damn it! | 就给我 该死 |
[27:20] | Clear. | 离手 |
[27:32] | Is Sheila okay? | 希拉还好吗 |
[27:33] | James, Sheila was very clear. She wants you to leave. | 詹姆斯 希拉说的很清楚了 她希望你离开 |
[27:36] | I love her. I wasn’t trying to lie. | 我爱她 我不是故意要骗她的 |
[27:38] | Should I call security? | 要我叫保安过来吗 |
[27:39] | We talked online every day. | 我们每天都在网上聊天 |
[27:40] | We understand each other in a way that — | 我们互相理解对方 |
[27:42] | I’ve never been seen like that or loved like that — | 我从来没有因为真正的自己被如此看待 |
[27:45] | for who I am. | 和被爱过 |
[27:46] | Well, not exactly who you are. | 并不完全是你真正的自己 |
[27:48] | Yes. Who I am, not just what I look like. | 是的 我真正的自己 不仅仅是我的外表 |
[27:50] | So, when she asked to see my picture, | 所以当她想看我的照片的时候 |
[27:52] | I-I looked at myself in the mirror and… | 我看着镜子里的自己 |
[27:54] | I got scared. | 我胆怯了 |
[27:56] | I knew this could happen. I’m not stupid. | 我知道会出现这种情况 我并不傻 |
[27:57] | But then, when she was dying, I had to risk it. | 但是在她快要死去的情况下 我要冒这个险 |
[28:01] | Well, she wasn’t dying. | 她并不会死 |
[28:02] | Her tumor, I mean. | 我的意思是 她得了肿瘤 |
[28:03] | It was a benign tumor. | 那是个良性肿瘤 |
[28:04] | The chances of it killing her were very, very low. | 这个肿瘤会导致她死亡的可能性非常非常低 |
[28:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:12] | You told me you were dying! | 你跟我说你快要死了 |
[28:13] | – Get out. – You said you had a malignant tumor. | -滚出去 -你说你得了恶性肿瘤 |
[28:15] | You said you were 6’2″. | 你说你身高1米9 |
[28:16] | How could you lie straight to my face? | 你怎么能在我面前跟我撒谎 |
[28:17] | It wasn’t even your face, you liar. | 那根本就不是你的脸 你这个骗子 |
[28:18] | – You said you were dying! – You said you had hair! | -你说你快要死了 -你说你有头发 |
[28:20] | Yeah, I can’t believe I’d fall for someone as superficial as you! | 我真不敢相信我居然爱上了你这样肤浅的人 |
[28:21] | A person does not get to call me superficial… | 你没资格说我肤浅 |
[28:23] | Uh, are you calling security or am I? | 你来叫保安还是我来叫 |
[28:25] | I will, and I will handle Sheila’s post-op. | 我来 希拉的术后观察也让我来吧 |
[28:27] | You’re done here. | 这里没你的事了 |
[28:28] | Pardon me? | 对不起 什么 |
[28:29] | Edwards, go. Bite the bullet. Go on the date. | 爱德华兹 去吧 试一下 去约会吧 |
[28:32] | It’s better than being lonely and crazy like me | 这肯定比像我这样孤独和疯狂 |
[28:34] | or having sex with your phone in the residents’ lounge. | 或者在住院医生休息室里电话性爱要强 |
[28:36] | Can you not — | 你能不要 |
[28:37] | Go. And don’t text me from it. | 去吧 还有别给我发短信了 |
[28:40] | You owe me a year of my life back! | 你欠我一年的宝贵时光 |
[28:42] | God, I told you I loved you. | 上帝啊 我居然和你说我爱你 |
[28:43] | Stop yelling at me. So, you do love me. | 别对我大吼大叫了 你就是爱我 |
[28:45] | No, no. I loved a stranger! | 不 不 我爱的是一个陌生人 |
[28:47] | Security. | 保安 |
[28:55] | What is it, Torres? | 什么事 托瑞斯 |
[28:56] | No, uh — We had a meeting scheduled for now, | 没 有个会议现在要开始了 |
[29:00] | but you’re busy. | 但你现在在忙 |
[29:01] | – What’s it about? – Um, it can wait. | -关于什么的会议 -倒是不急 |
[29:03] | Not gonna get any less busy, Torres. | 反正也不会让我少忙多少 托瑞斯 |
[29:05] | – Just tell me. – I’d rather — | -直接告诉我 -我宁愿 |
[29:07] | I’d rather wait. | 我宁愿等等 |
[29:07] | What is it? | 到底什么事 |
[29:09] | I’m moving to New York with Penny Blake. | 我要和潘妮·布雷克一起搬去纽约了 |
[29:12] | I’m leaving Grey-Sloan. | 我要离开格蕾斯隆纪念医院了 |
[29:15] | – Uh, excuse us, please. – Mm-hmm. Sure. | -不好意思 我等会和你说 -没事 |
[29:16] | When? | 什么时候走 |
[29:18] | Well, Penny starts work in a couple of months, | 潘妮几个月后就要开始在那边工作了 |
[29:22] | so first I need to get some things squared away. | 所以首先我得把一些事情处理妥当 |
[29:24] | Like a job? | 比如找个新工作 |
[29:25] | Uh, I already have an offer from NYU, | 我已经拿到纽约大学的邀约了 |
[29:27] | and Columbia’s been calling, | 哥伦比亚大学也联系我了 |
[29:29] | so there’s been a couple of other — | 还有一些其他的地方 |
[29:31] | They offered you Chief of Ortho? | 他们给你骨科主任的职位吗 |
[29:32] | No. Um, it’ll be fewer hours. | 不 那我就得和她分开几小时的车程了 |
[29:35] | And Penny’s working a lot, so… | 潘妮工作也很忙 所以 |
[29:37] | And I’m hoping to have Sofia there. | 而且我希望能带索菲亚一起去 |
[29:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | I mean, your career — | 我的意思是 你的事业 |
[29:44] | You’re a chief. She’s a resident. | 你是主任 她只是住院医师 |
[29:46] | So, you’re giving up your career | 所以 你要放弃你自己的事业 |
[29:48] | to chase tail across the country? | 跨越整个国家追随她的脚步吗 |
[29:52] | I just wanted to give you notice. | 我只是想来通知你一下 |
[29:54] | And I don’t need your judgment. | 我不需要你对我的决定下判断 |
[29:55] | Arizona’s already got that covered. | 亚利桑那已经说得够多了 |
[30:05] | Hey. Start her on D5 half. | 家5%葡萄糖和0.45%盐水 |
[30:07] | – I’ll be back in about a half an hour. – Uh-huh. Okay. | -我半小时后回来 -好的 |
[30:11] | Hi. This is Dr. Robbins. | 你好 我是罗宾斯医生 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry. From where? | 不好意思 哪里 |
[30:18] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[30:20] | Yeah, you bet I have a minute. | 是的 我当然有空 |
[30:23] | There’s a chance of some recovery of movement, | 还是有可能恢复部分活动能力的 |
[30:25] | but it’s very small. | 但是几率很小 |
[30:27] | He’ll get physical and occupational therapy | 他会接受理疗和职业疗法 |
[30:29] | to help him regain some function, | 来帮助重拾一些运动机能 |
[30:31] | find some new ways — | 找到一些新方式 |
[30:32] | But he’ll never walk again? | 但他再也不能走路了吗 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. It’s very unlikely. | 很抱歉 这可能性非常小 |
[30:42] | The gun was locked up. | 枪是被锁上了的 |
[30:44] | It was supposed to be locked in a drawer. It was. | 它应该是被锁在抽屉里的 应该是的 |
[30:47] | – I don’t know how they — – Kids watch. | -我不知道他们怎么 -孩子会观察 |
[30:51] | They pick up everything you do. | 他们会模仿你的一举一动 |
[30:55] | I’m very sorry that this happened. | 发生这种事我也很抱歉 |
[31:24] | Brandon didn’t die? | 布兰登没有死吧 |
[31:25] | No. He didn’t. | 没有 他没死 |
[31:28] | But he can’t walk? | 但他不能走路 |
[31:31] | And he can’t ride bikes? | 也不能骑自行车 |
[31:37] | Is he mad at me? | 他有生我气吗 |
[31:47] | If it had been Brandon who hurt you, | 如果是布兰登伤到了你 |
[31:50] | would you be mad at him? | 你会生他气吗 |
[31:54] | A little. But it was just an accident. | 一点点 但这只是一场意外 |
[31:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:59] | So, I want you to promise me something. | 我希望你能答应我一件事 |
[32:02] | Whenever you feel bad about this, | 每当你对这件事感到内疚时 |
[32:04] | I want you to say, | 我希望你告诉自己 |
[32:06] | “It was an accident. | 这是一场意外 |
[32:09] | I didn’t mean to.” | 我不是故意的 |
[32:11] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:13] | But you have to know it, too. | 但你也必须知道这一点 |
[32:15] | So, you got to promise me you will say, | 所以答应我你会告诉自己 |
[32:18] | “I didn’t mean to.” | 我不是故意的 |
[32:24] | We can go now, right? We’re free to go? | 我们现在可以走了对吧 我们可以走吗 |
[32:25] | Will you promise me that? | 你可以答应我吗 |
[32:27] | Peter, honey, it’s time to go. | 彼得 亲爱的 我们该走了 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | Well, Brandon’s doing fine. His BP’s… | 布兰登恢复得不错 他的血压 |
[33:03] | I lived in my car when I was 16 years old. | 我16岁时就住在自己的车上 |
[33:08] | Every night, trying to fall asleep, | 每晚想要入睡时 |
[33:10] | I would listen to the voices — | 我都会留心听 |
[33:12] | people going by, | 人们经过的声音 |
[33:13] | people who had nothing going on, | 这些人无所事事 |
[33:18] | nothing going for them, nothing to lose, | 一无所长 一无所有 |
[33:21] | scared to death that they would break in and take my stuff, | 我很怕他们会破门而入 抢走我的东西 |
[33:24] | take me. | 抢走我 |
[33:26] | This gun made me feel like | 这把枪让我觉得 |
[33:31] | I had something, | 我有能力 |
[33:33] | something on them. | 可以反抗他们的能力 |
[33:34] | But then, today… | 但今天 |
[33:39] | That little boy will never walk again. | 那个小男孩再也无法走路了 |
[33:43] | Jo, he’s still alive. | 乔 他还活着 |
[33:44] | Barely. | 差点就死了 |
[33:48] | You know, back then, I… | 那时候 我 |
[33:51] | I didn’t value my life all that much, | 我没有这么珍惜自己的生命 |
[33:54] | but | 但是 |
[33:58] | it’s different now. | 现在不一样了 |
[34:00] | I’ve outgrown this. | 我长大了 |
[34:03] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我再也不需要它了 |
[34:07] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要它了 |
[34:29] | I thought we were getting drinks. | 我以为我们要去喝两杯 |
[34:32] | Your exact words were “Somewhere special.” | 你的原话是“特别的地方” |
[34:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:38] | This is, uh — This is the holy ground. | 这是 这是一个圣地 |
[34:41] | Also the dirty ground with the dirty rugs and — | 也是一个脏脏的地方 铺着脏脏的地毯 |
[34:46] | Have they ever cleaned any of these? | 他们有打扫过这些东西吗 |
[34:48] | No, they’ll never change anything in here — | 没有 他们永不会改动这里的任何东西 |
[34:50] | the paint or the rugs. | 包括壁画和地毯 |
[34:51] | They don’t — They don’t really want to mess with the — | 他们 他们不想破坏 |
[34:52] | with the acoustics, you know, or the, uh — or the mojo. | 破坏声效 或是 或是魔力 |
[34:56] | Every major musician from Seattle has recorded here. | 西雅图的所有大音乐家都在这录过音 |
[35:01] | And now me. | 现在轮到我了 |
[35:04] | All I wanted was just to record here, | 我只想要在这里录音 |
[35:08] | right here, this — this very room. | 就在这儿 这个特别的房间 |
[35:12] | You know, this is — | 这里 |
[35:13] | This is where I-I feel the most like myself. | 这里最能让我感受到真实的自己 |
[35:17] | This is the me that I like the most. | 我最喜欢的自己 |
[35:20] | Yeah, I get that. I get that. | 我懂 我懂 |
[35:21] | The O.R.’s kind of that way for me. | 就像手术室于我而言也是如此 |
[35:25] | You know, the feel of the scrub brush, | 板刷的触感 |
[35:27] | the smell of the antiseptic — It’s just — | 消毒剂的气味 就像 |
[35:31] | The air changes when you walk in. | 你走进的时候空气都变了 |
[35:34] | It gets cold. | 变得冰冷 |
[35:35] | You can feel your mind sharpen as you step up to the table. | 走近手术台你能感受到思维变得更敏捷 |
[35:38] | Yeah, it’s like — like you turn it up a notch. | 是的就像自己升了一个段位 |
[35:40] | Or a bunch of notches. | 或是好几个段位 |
[35:41] | Like you get charged. | 就像打了鸡血 |
[35:42] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | I like it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 太棒了 |
[35:53] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:58] | What is this? What is this? “Come on?” | 什么意思 这“来吧”是什么意思 |
[35:59] | Aren’t you gonna play something for me? | 你不打算为我弹点什么吗 |
[36:00] | Oh, you want me to play for you? | 你想要我为你弹吉他 |
[36:02] | Isn’t that your move? | 这难道不是你的套路吗 |
[36:03] | Don’t you play for all the girls? | 你不是为所有女孩都弹琴吗 |
[36:05] | Hey, it’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[36:07] | You know, when I’m playing, | 我弹奏的时候 |
[36:08] | it’s how I let someone in, let someone see, uh — | 是让她走近 让她看到 |
[36:12] | – Okay, it’s my move, right? -Yeah. | -好了 这是我的套路 -没错吧 |
[36:14] | It’s my move. | 这是我的套路 |
[36:15] | But, uh, it always works, though. | 但这屡试不爽 |
[36:16] | Yeah, I bet. | 是啊 我想想也是 |
[36:24] | You want me to play for you? | 你想要我为你弹奏吗 |
[36:34] | Kyle, you don’t need moves. | 凯尔 你不需要套路 |
[36:52] | Okay. I’m ready. Let’s go. | 我好了 走吧 |
[36:54] | I just want to go see the kids. | 我只想回去看看孩子们 |
[36:57] | I did something very good today. | 今天我做了很棒的事 |
[36:59] | I pushed two hearts together. | 我让两颗心彼此凑近 |
[37:01] | I forwarded the course of love. | 我把他们往真爱的道路上推进 |
[37:05] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[37:08] | I-I don’t know how you do it, Mer. | 我不知道你是如何做到的 梅 |
[37:10] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[37:11] | Love your kids like this. | 如此深爱你的孩子 |
[37:14] | I really love them. | 我真的很爱他们 |
[37:15] | They love you, too. | 他们也爱你 |
[37:16] | No, I love them like — | 不是的 我爱他们就像 |
[37:19] | If something happened to them, I would die. | 如果他们发生什么事 我会死的 |
[37:21] | Like, my heart is so wide open, and they’re so fragile. | 我的心就这么敞开着 而他们又很脆弱 |
[37:24] | I don’t know how you live like this. | 我不知道你是怎么过下来的 |
[37:26] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[37:29] | It’s awful. | 这种感觉很糟糕 |
[37:33] | Sometimes, you just have to push through it, | 有时候你必须要挺过去 |
[37:36] | push the awful aside, just get through the day. | 把糟糕的事放一边 只要挺过这一天 |
[37:48] | I think you saved that boy today. | 我觉得你今天拯救了那个男孩 |
[37:50] | I paralyzed that boy today. | 我今天让他瘫痪了 |
[37:53] | I was too slow. | 我太慢了 |
[37:54] | No, I meant Peter. | 不是 我指的是彼得 |
[38:02] | Nathan… | 内森 |
[38:05] | Nathan cheated on my sister. | 内森背着我妹妹出轨了 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:08] | I, uh — I… | 我 我 |
[38:12] | And when she found out, she called. | 当她发现之后 她打给我 |
[38:15] | She told me. | 她告诉了我 |
[38:18] | And I said — | 我说 |
[38:22] | I said… | 我说 |
[38:25] | “Just forget about him. | 忘掉他吧 |
[38:26] | Walk away. | 离开他 |
[38:28] | Just get on a chopper and come to me.” | 搭上直升机来找我 |
[38:30] | I told my sister to get on that helicopter. | 我让我妹妹坐上那架直升机 |
[38:35] | I did it. | 是我害死我妹妹的 |
[38:42] | That was the last thing I ever said to her. | 那是我对她说的最后一句话 |
[39:01] | You didn’t mean to. | 你不是故意的 |
[39:14] | Got a late one, huh? | 有个晚手术啊 |
[39:15] | I do. Everything okay? | 是啊 有事吗 |
[39:17] | I wondered if you wanted to go in the morning to the OB. | 我不知道你早上想不想去产科 |
[39:22] | O-Of course I do. Yeah. | 当然想去 |
[39:23] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:25] | Baby should know that you’re there. | 宝宝应该知道你也在 |
[39:27] | I will be there. | 我会去的 |
[39:29] | 9:00 a.m.? | 早上9点 |
[39:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:38] | Hey, there he is. Glad to see you, man. | 果然在啊 很高兴看到你 |
[39:42] | Glad it all worked out. | 很高兴你的计划成功了 |
[39:44] | Yep. Yep, it worked out. | 是啊 成功了 |
[39:46] | Once we fire that first shot, we’re committed. | 我们一旦开了第一枪 就等于宣战了 |
[39:59] | God, she was so little. | 天呐 她好小 |
[40:03] | You remember when Sofia was in here | 你还记得索菲亚在这里 |
[40:04] | and you could see her heartbeat in her whole body? | 你能在全身感受到她的心跳 |
[40:09] | God, how impossibly tiny she was. | 天呐 她那时真是太小了 |
[40:13] | I can’t believe our girl was ever that little. | 我简直无法相信我们的女儿也曾那么小 |
[40:15] | There’s almost no way to take it back. | 几乎是没有办法撤回的 |
[40:21] | I jumped the gun. I’m so sorry. | 是我操之过急了 对不起 |
[40:24] | I was carried away when I first told you. | 我第一次告诉你的时候都忘乎所以了 |
[40:28] | And I’ve done everything wrong since. | 之后我也一错再错 |
[40:32] | Sofia is our little girl, | 索菲亚是我们的宝贝女儿 |
[40:33] | and I am not trying to make plans without you. | 我不会擅自为她做打算 |
[40:37] | Please believe that. | 请相信我 |
[40:39] | The Barton School called me. | 巴顿学院打电话给我了 |
[40:41] | They wanted to talk to me about her application, | 他们想和我谈谈她的入学申请 |
[40:44] | which they loved. | 他们很喜欢她 |
[40:45] | They called you? | 他们打电话给你了 |
[40:46] | So, tell me that part again | 所以再说一遍 |
[40:47] | about how you’re not making plans? | 你不会擅自做打算 |
[40:49] | You know how these things work. There are waiting lists. | 你知道这都是这样的 他们有候选名单 |
[40:52] | It doesn’t mean that I actually tried to make — | 这不意味着我真的想要 |
[40:53] | We’re not talking about this anymore. | 我们不要再讨论这件事了 |
[40:54] | Hey, you don’t get to decide that. I’m going. | 你不能决定我的生活 我选择离开 |
[40:57] | I don’t want to leave Sofia behind, | 但不想扔下索菲亚 |
[40:58] | so we have to work out something. | 所以我们必须得有个解决方法 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I just mean that you’re not talking to me about it anymore. | 我只是说你不用再和我讨论这件事 |
[41:02] | The question becomes — | 问题就变成 |
[41:04] | Do we keep firing back… | 我们要反击 |
[41:06] | You got a lawyer? | 你请了律师 |
[41:07] | Yeah. You can talk to her. | 是的 你可以和她说 |
[41:12] | You hired a lawyer. | 你雇了律师 |
[41:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:16] | Now who’s jumping the gun? | 现在是谁操之过急 |
[41:19] | You started this. | 你先挑起的 |
[41:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | …and declare an all-out war? | 宣布这场全面战争吗 |