时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sometimes, you can’t go it alone. | 有时 你不能独自面对 |
[00:05] | You need someone on your side. | 你需要有人陪在身边 |
[00:09] | In medicine, we have surgical assists, | 医学上 我们有手术辅助 |
[00:11] | second opinions… | 第二方案 |
[00:12] | I’m sure Amelia’s up. Let’s just wait. | 我肯定阿米莉亚起来了 我们等等她吧 |
[00:16] | No. If my kids can get up and dressed on time, | 不等 我的孩子们都能按时起床穿好衣服 |
[00:19] | then so can she. | 她也没问题 |
[00:21] | We stack our deck. | 我们准备齐全 |
[00:22] | We can’t just leave her. | 我们不能丢下她啊 |
[00:23] | Yes, we can. | 当然可以 |
[00:24] | She’s made me late too many times. | 她都害我迟到好多次了 |
[00:26] | She knows better – than to be late for carpool. | 看她以后拼车还敢不敢迟到 |
[00:29] | – Don’t look. – We’re dealing with life and death here. | -别看 -这可是生死攸关的事 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么 |
[00:32] | Go to the car. Go to the car. | 快上车 快上车 |
[00:40] | You don’t want to get caught with your pants down. | 谁也不想被打个措手不及 |
[00:42] | – We fell asleep. – Someone was awake. | -我们睡着了 -有人可醒着呢 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:46] | Major Hunt reporting for duty. | 亨特少校报道 |
[00:48] | Can we not talk about it? | 能不能不提这事了 |
[00:49] | I don’t know why you’re embarrassed. | 不知道你有什么好尴尬的 |
[00:51] | We should be congratulating you. | 我们该恭喜你 |
[00:53] | Now I know what Cristina saw. | 我现在知道克里斯蒂娜的感受了 |
[00:55] | I think we all learned something today. | 我觉得今天我们都学到不少 |
[00:57] | I’m gonna grab a different ride home. | 我今晚要搭别人的车回家 |
[00:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:59] | I’m sure after this morning | 我肯定 今晚过后 |
[01:01] | Owen will want you guys to spend the night at his place. | 欧文会希望你们在他家过夜 |
[01:03] | No, I’m not gonna see him tonight or any night. | 不 我今晚不会见他的 以后也不和他过夜 |
[01:05] | That — That was the last time. | 那是最后一次 |
[01:07] | We cannot be in a relationship. | 我们不能在一起 |
[01:09] | I’ve got too much stuff. Owen’s got too much stuff. | 我经历过太多事 欧文也背负太多东西 |
[01:12] | Yeah, we all saw his stuff. | 是啊 他那东西我们都看见了 |
[01:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[01:16] | Wait. Shut up. | 够了吧啊 |
[01:18] | Nice one. | 器大活好吧 |
[01:21] | I’m saying, – you better stay out of my O.R. | 我是说 你最好不要跟我进一间手术室 |
[01:23] | And if my department heads are smart, | 如果我的部门领导够聪明的话 |
[01:26] | they’ll say the same thing. | 他们也会说同样的话 |
[01:28] | Shower’s free. | 你可以去洗澡了 |
[01:29] | So, you just gonna — gonna sabotage me, | 所以 你就是要给我搞破坏 |
[01:32] | turn the whole hospital against me. | 让全医院的人针对我 |
[01:34] | You don’t think maybe you’re sabotaging yourself? | 你不觉得也许是被你自己破坏的吗 |
[01:36] | You lose nothing by letting me work as an anesthesiologist. | 让我做麻醉医师 对你一点损失没有 |
[01:39] | I’m still falling behind, getting talked about. | 我却一直落后于人 成为大家的谈资 |
[01:42] | It’s humiliating, which should make you very happy. | 这真丢脸 你听了应该很高兴吧 |
[01:44] | There ain’t nothing of this makes me happy. | 这些都没什么好高兴的 |
[01:47] | This is about you learning from what you did. | 重点是要你从自己的行为中吸取教训 |
[01:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[01:51] | This is about you disagreeing with what I did | 重点是 你不赞同我的行为 |
[01:53] | and being embarrassed that you were wearing my ring | 并因自己是我妻子 |
[01:55] | when I did it. | 而感到丢脸 |
[01:58] | So I will see you at work. | 那咱们医院见吧 |
[02:05] | I have to get Meredith on my side. | 我要让梅瑞狄斯站在我这边 |
[02:07] | People will follow her lead. | 大家会跟她一起支持我的 |
[02:08] | Grey is going to take your side. | 格蕾会站在你这边的 |
[02:10] | She might side with Arizona. | 她也许会支持亚利桑那 |
[02:12] | They were in a plane crash together. | 她们一起经历过空难 |
[02:13] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[02:14] | You’re just saying that ’cause you like me. | 你会这么说 是因为你喜欢我 |
[02:16] | Today’s the day I lose all my friends. | 今天是我失去所有朋友的一天 |
[02:18] | – You won’t. – I might. | -不会的 -也许会 |
[02:19] | I won’t. I won’t do it. | 我不去 我不会那么做 |
[02:21] | And why is it my job – to ask my friends to testify? | 为什么由我来让朋友们作证 |
[02:24] | Isn’t that the subpoena’s job? | 法院传票是干什么的 |
[02:25] | Oh, I imagine you’d want to know | 我以为你想知道 |
[02:26] | who’ll be a sympathetic witness. | 谁会成为有同情心的证人 |
[02:28] | So, I have to ask people to choose sides? | 所以我要让大家选边站吗 |
[02:34] | Just — Just ask your friends to help you out. | 只是请你的朋友帮忙而已 |
[02:36] | That’s all. Look — try it. | 仅此而已 听我的 试试吧 |
[02:41] | Okay, I’m — | 好啊 我想想 |
[02:42] | Okay, I’m gonna see April, so that’s in the bag. | 好吧 我要去见艾普丽尔 她肯定帮我 |
[02:45] | And then there’s Jackson, who’s an Avery. | 还有杰克森 他是艾弗里家族的医院 |
[02:46] | So, I mean, if I get them, then I’m good, right? | 所以 如果能得到他们支持 我就能赢 对吧 |
[02:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | I tell my children, | 我告诉孩子们 |
[02:52] | when you’re finished with your toys, put them away. | 玩完以后 要把玩具收好 |
[02:54] | – Good morning. – And my kids don’t need to see your penis, | -早上好 -这话我也送给你 这样我的孩子们 |
[02:57] | so the same goes for you. | 就不用看见你的阳具了 |
[02:58] | – Meredith, please. – There was a time | -梅瑞狄斯 别说了 -曾经这时 |
[03:00] | I would ask, but…I’ve learned. | 我都会八卦一下 但我早学乖了 |
[03:04] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:05] | Leo Paulson, 76, fell down a flight of stairs. | 里奥·保森 76岁 从一阶楼梯上摔下 |
[03:07] | Initially complaining of back pain. | 一开始他说背痛 |
[03:08] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事吧 |
[03:10] | Mr. Paulson was coming back from his morning walk, | 保森先生刚晨间散步回来 |
[03:13] | and he tripped coming up the steps in the lobby. | 在大厅上楼梯时摔倒了 |
[03:15] | I was almost able to catch him, but I-I-I just missed. | 我差点就接住他了 但还是让他摔了 |
[03:19] | – And you are? – Vincent. | -你是哪位 -文森 |
[03:21] | I’m, — I’m Mr. Paulson’s doorman. | 我是保森先生的看门人 |
[03:25] | Okay, let’s get him inside. | 好了 把他送进去吧 |
[03:31] | Kyle, good to see you again. | 凯尔 很高兴再见到你 |
[03:33] | Hey, nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:34] | Edwards, I thought you were off today. | 爱德华兹 我记得你今天休息 |
[03:36] | – Well, yeah, I was, but — – But I ruined it. | -是的 本来我是休息的 但是 -但是让我毁了 |
[03:38] | She made me come in. Probably the best call. | 她非要逼我来 也许是最正确的决定 |
[03:41] | Thanks, babe. | 多谢了 宝贝 |
[03:44] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[03:45] | Well, let’s, get to it. DeLuca. | 陈述病情吧 德卢卡 |
[03:48] | Kyle Diaz — post-op DBS implant | 凯尔·迪亚兹 一个半月前进行 |
[03:50] | from about a month and a half ago. | 术后植入脑深部电刺激 |
[03:51] | He’s developed another tremor — | 他又出现震颤了 |
[03:52] | this time, in his left hand. | 这一次是在左手 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:55] | We did DBS to treat your right-hand tremor. | 我们植入脑深部电刺激治疗你的右手震颤 |
[03:58] | I’m worried he’s developed a new lesion | 我担心他另一半大脑里 |
[03:59] | on the other side of his brain. | 出现了新的损伤 |
[04:02] | Okay, Kyle, let’s get you changed into a gown. | 好的 凯尔 换上病服吧 |
[04:03] | We’ll do a full work-up. | 我们要做个全面检查 |
[04:05] | DeLuca, let’s do an MRI, evoked potentials. | 德卢卡 做核磁共振检查和诱发电位检查 |
[04:08] | Edwards, a word. | 爱德华兹 借一步说话 |
[04:15] | I didn’t realize you two were a thing. | 我不知道你们俩已经在一起了 |
[04:18] | Oh, we’re not. Not a — not a thing thing. | 我们没有 也不算在一起 |
[04:20] | It’s — It’s — It’s new. | 才刚刚开始而已 |
[04:22] | Anyway, uh, I was thinking we start with the MRI first, | 先不管它 我觉得我们应该从核磁共振开始 |
[04:25] | and then, if no acute intervention is indicated, | 如果结果显示不需要进行特别的干预的话 |
[04:27] | – we can maybe just adjust meds. – We can’t. | -我们只需要调整用药就好了 -不可以 |
[04:30] | Yeah, we can. I looked it up. | 可以的 我查过了 |
[04:32] | You are dating a patient. You cannot treat him. | 你在跟病人约会 你不可以参与他的治疗 |
[04:34] | I told you we barely have even — | 我都跟你说了 我们才刚开始 |
[04:35] | Edwards, it is not a big deal. You can keep him company. | 爱德华兹 没关系的 你可以陪着他 |
[04:38] | You’re kicking me off his case? | 你是说我不再负责他这个病例了吗 |
[04:40] | I am, yeah. | 是的 |
[04:42] | So, I’m supposed to do what, | 那我应该做些什么 |
[04:43] | just sit around and hold his hand all day? | 一整天就坐在他旁边 握着他的手 |
[04:44] | That is up to you. It is your day off. | 你随意吧 今天你休息 |
[04:47] | Take it. | 去休息吧 |
[04:51] | Multiple stab wounds, chest and abdomen. | 胸部和腹部有多处戳伤 |
[04:53] | Chest tubes placed in trauma bay. | 已经在外伤治疗室插了胸管 |
[04:55] | Hemopericardium on ultrasound. | 超声波检查显示心包积血 |
[04:57] | – A mess, then. – A mess. | -伤势很严重啊 -是的 |
[04:59] | All right, let’s clean it up. | 好吧 那我们全力去医治吧 |
[05:05] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 |
[05:07] | Chief. | 主任 |
[05:08] | I thought Dr. Knox was — | 我还以为是诺克思医生 |
[05:09] | Dr. Knox is out sick. | 诺克思医生请病假了 |
[05:11] | Warren, what the hell? | 沃伦 你怎么在这 |
[05:13] | I was an anesthesiologist in a former life. | 我以前是个麻醉师 |
[05:15] | Right on. | 不错啊 |
[05:16] | It’s good to have you back, man. | 你能回来工作是件好事 伙计 |
[05:20] | I think. | 应该是好事吧 |
[05:24] | – 10 blade. – 10 blade. | -10号手术刀 -10号手术刀 |
[05:26] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:28] | Not on my end. | 我这里没问题 |
[05:29] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[05:32] | I didn’t say a word. | 我可什么都没说 |
[05:38] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[05:42] | All right, here we go. | 好了 要开始了 |
[05:45] | Um, now that I have both of you together, | 既然你们两个都在这 |
[05:47] | can I ask you, um — I need a favor. | 我能不能请你们帮个忙 |
[05:52] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -没问题 -好的 |
[05:53] | So, you know that Callie and I are going to court. | 你们都知道凯丽和我要在法庭上见了 |
[05:56] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[05:58] | Blake. Do you need something? | 布莱克 你需要什么吗 |
[06:00] | Yes. Uh…you. | 是的 我需要你 |
[06:04] | I’m on your service today. | 今天我跟着你一起工作 |
[06:05] | Um, uh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:08] | Maybe I should talk to somebody about switching that? | 也许我应该找人换一下 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I think that w-we should — | 好 我觉得我们应该… |
[06:11] | You know what? Just wait a second, okay? | 等一等 你稍等一下好吗 |
[06:14] | What were you saying about the… | 你刚才说让我们… |
[06:16] | – favor? – Uh, nothing, nothing. Let’s — | -帮忙 -没什么 没什么 我们还是 |
[06:18] | Let’s take a look at this baby. | 我们还是看一下宝宝的情况吧 |
[06:19] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[06:20] | First things first — | 首先要确定的是 |
[06:23] | no obvious deformities. | 没有明显的畸形 |
[06:25] | The length of the femur is appropriate for gestational age, | 大腿骨的长度对于妊娠的这个阶段是正常的 |
[06:27] | and that is a perfect and beautiful thing. | 这就是发育完全正常的大腿骨 |
[06:30] | So, that means… | 所以 也就是说 |
[06:32] | No O.I. | 没有成骨不全 |
[06:33] | No signs of osteogenesis imperfecta. | 没有任何成骨不全的迹象 |
[06:38] | That is great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[06:39] | – It is. – Ah, there we go. | -是的 -找到了 |
[06:41] | We’ve got a strong beating heart. | 强壮有力的心跳声 |
[06:43] | – Look at that. – It’s beautiful. | -快看那个 -简直太美了 |
[06:46] | 8, 9, 10 fingers. | 有8 9 10只手指 |
[06:50] | All right, let’s count those toes. | 好的 也数一下脚趾吧 |
[06:52] | Yeah, we got 1, 2, 3, 4… | 好的 1根 2根 3根 4根 |
[07:02] | What just happened? | 刚才的表情是怎么回事 |
[07:04] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[07:05] | What did you just see? | 你刚才看到了什么 |
[07:10] | You stopped talking. | 你不说话了 |
[07:10] | Your mouth smiles, but your eyes keep thinking. | 你的嘴在微笑 你的眼睛却在思考问题 |
[07:12] | – It’s that thing that you do when — – April, | -你的表情一贯如此 -艾普丽尔 |
[07:14] | I’m pretty sure she’s just smiling. | 我敢肯定她只是在微笑而已 |
[07:15] | No, it’s that thing you do | 不是的 你有不好的消息 |
[07:16] | when you have bad news and you don’t want to say it. | 又不想说出来的时候 你的表情就是这样的 |
[07:19] | What? What did you see? | 什么 你看到了什么 |
[07:21] | – It might be nothing. – It might be? | -也许什么也不是 -也许 |
[07:23] | Okay, so, it’s not O.I. | 好吧 肯定不是成骨不全吧 |
[07:25] | No, it’s not O.I. It’s — It’s the baby’s brain. | 肯定不是 是宝宝的脑部 |
[07:40] | Obvious contusion and step-off in the lower thoracic. | 有明显的挫伤 下胸椎错位 |
[07:43] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[07:43] | Dr. Grey, if — if it helps, | 格蕾医生 这是我找到的 |
[07:45] | uh, these are his medications and what paperwork I could find. | 他的用药历史和相关文件 不知道有没有用 |
[07:49] | Oh, thank you. This is very helpful. | 谢谢你 这些材料很有用 |
[07:50] | – Good. – Thank you. | -那就好 -谢谢你 |
[07:51] | – Leo. – Oh, Mrs. Paulson, you got my message. | -里奥 -保森太太 你收到我的信息了 |
[07:55] | Vincent, thank God you were there. | 文森 谢天谢地你当时在场 |
[07:57] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:58] | He is stable for now, and I will keep you updated, | 他暂时稳定了 有消息我会通知你的 |
[08:01] | but I have to ask both of you to step outside, please. | 不过现在要麻烦两位出去一下 |
[08:05] | Of course. | 好的 |
[08:06] | Of course. | 好的 |
[08:07] | Wilson, would you chart these for me? | 威尔逊 你能把这些文件登记到病例里吗 |
[08:09] | – Great service. – Yeah. | -他的服务真到位啊 -是的 |
[08:13] | Your MRI results did show an abnormality here… | 你的核磁共振结果显示 |
[08:19] | in the internal capsule. | 在内囊这里确实有些异常 |
[08:19] | Whoa, can you, uh, go back a slide? | 等一下 能回到之前那张片子吗 |
[08:21] | I need to take a look at the basal ganglia. | 我要看一下基底神经节 |
[08:23] | DeLuca, you’re fine. | 德卢卡 不要动 |
[08:25] | Wait. I need surgery again? | 你是说我要再手术一次 |
[08:27] | I thought you said | 你不是说了 |
[08:27] | – they could just probably change out my meds. – I know. | -可能只要换种药就行 -我知道 |
[08:31] | Why wouldn’t meds work in this case? | 为什么在这个病例中换药不管用 |
[08:34] | Um, uh, you see, | 要知道 |
[08:35] | the meds help prevent the formation of new lesions. | 药物只是有助于预防形成新的损伤 |
[08:37] | Once you have the tremor, | 一旦你有了颤抖 |
[08:39] | you need a repeat DBS implantation performed. | 你需要再进行深部脑刺激手术 |
[08:42] | – Otherwise.. – Look, it’s the same surgery that you had before, | -不同的是 -这和你之前做的手术一样 |
[08:45] | just on the other side of the brain. | 只是换了边脑袋 |
[08:47] | What she said. | 就像她说的一样 |
[08:50] | We can do the surgery today. | 我们今天就能做手术 |
[08:54] | – Why the rush? – Why wait? | -急什么 -等着干什么 |
[08:57] | Well, Kyle’s got three more dates left on his tour. | 凯尔的巡回演出还剩三场 |
[08:58] | He’s worried he’ll miss them because of the surgery. | 他担心会因为手术错过演出 |
[09:01] | Kyle, the tremor will only continue to get worse | 凯尔 如果不马上进行治疗 |
[09:04] | if we don’t treat it right away. | 你的颤抖只会恶化 |
[09:06] | You can sit out one show and play the other two. | 你可以只缺席一场演出然后参加另外两场 |
[09:08] | I highly recommend surgery, but, obviously, it is up to you. | 我强烈建议你做手术 但这显然取决于你 |
[09:21] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 做吧 |
[09:25] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[09:29] | What she said. | 我同意她说的 |
[09:41] | – Spinal fracture? – T-10. Are you available? | -脊柱骨折 -第十块胸椎 你有空吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah. No, that’s not too bad. | 有 这看起来不是很严重 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I can do a, uh, spinal fusion with a bone graft. | 我可以 用一块移植骨做脊柱融合术 |
[09:48] | Meredith, can I ask you something? | 梅瑞狄斯 我能跟你说点事吗 |
[09:50] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:51] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[09:52] | – Are these Leo’s scans? – Yeah. | -这是里奥的扫描结果 -是的 |
[09:54] | Yeah, we’re just discussing the, uh, surgical… | 对 我们正在讨论手术… |
[09:57] | You know this morning… | 你知道吗 今天早上 |
[09:59] | I saw Owen’s junk. | 我看到欧文的小弟弟了 |
[10:02] | – It was untucked. – Meredith. | -毫无遮拦 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[10:04] | – No. Where? – In the living room. | -不是吧 在哪看的 -客厅里 |
[10:06] | He was hanging out with Amelia. | 他昨天和阿米莉亚一起出去了 |
[10:08] | Can we not, please? | 我们能不讨论这个了吗 求你了 |
[10:10] | It’s fine. You should just take it upstairs next time. | 没事的 你俩下次应该上楼 |
[10:13] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会有下一次了 |
[10:14] | If I know Amelia, | 我了解阿米莉亚 |
[10:14] | it won’t happen again until it does. | 除非真正发生了 我不敢做任何妄想 |
[10:16] | I can’t listen to you two. | 我不能听你俩说了 |
[10:19] | – I’ll go up to get Leo. – Yeah. | -我上楼找里奥了 -好 |
[10:22] | Hey, did you want to ask me something? | 你想问我什么事来着 |
[10:24] | Ye– Uh, nothing. | 对 没啥事 |
[10:26] | Just never mind. | 算了 |
[10:27] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Closing the septal defect. | 缝合心室中膈缺损 |
[10:33] | Teflon pledgets. | 聚四氟乙烯纱布 |
[10:34] | Second unit’s going in. | 开始用第二个单位的血了 |
[10:42] | We took little Tuck | 几个月前 |
[10:42] | to the amusement park a few months ago. | 我们带着小塔克去游乐场 |
[10:45] | Oh, the new one over on, um — | 是那个新建的游乐场在… |
[10:46] | Yeah, I need more suction here. | 是的 我需要抽吸 |
[10:48] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[10:49] | He didn’t meet the height requirement on one of the rides. | 他的身高没到其中一个过山车的要求 |
[10:53] | Know what he did? | 你们知道他干了什么吗 |
[10:55] | He tried to scam the ticket taker. | 他试图骗售票员 |
[10:57] | He didn’t scam anybody. | 他谁都没骗 |
[10:59] | Little scammer. | 小骗子 |
[11:02] | Wanted to stuff – his shoes with his socks — | 他想把袜子塞到鞋里 |
[11:06] | Here, retract — | 这里 拉紧 |
[11:08] | make himself taller. | 好让他显得高一点 |
[11:09] | Because he was really passionate about that new roller coaster. | 那是因为他真的很喜欢那个新的过山车 |
[11:11] | Too bad. He was too short. | 真可惜 他太矮了 |
[11:13] | 3-0 Prolene. | 3-0缝合线 |
[11:14] | Less than one inch. | 只差不到一英寸 |
[11:15] | One inch is all he needs to go flying out of his seat, | 这一英寸足以让他从座椅中飞出去 |
[11:19] | to smash onto the pavement like a cantaloupe. | 像哈密瓜一样在马路上摔成一滩泥 |
[11:23] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[11:24] | Rules are in place for a reason. | 规则有其存在的必要性 |
[11:26] | Sometimes rules can be excessive. | 规则有时候也会很过分 |
[11:28] | – Necessary. – Overkill. | -必不可少 -矫枉过正 |
[11:32] | Must have been tough on little Tuck. | 小塔克肯定很难过吧 |
[11:34] | Oh, Tuck had a fit. Wonder where he learned that. | 塔克大发脾气 真想知道他从哪学的这一套 |
[11:37] | Really? Really? Are we really trying to make this comparison? | 真要这样的吗 我们真要这么比吗 |
[11:39] | If the sneaker fits. Suture. | 如果他那双运动鞋合适的话 缝合 |
[11:44] | The ventricles in the baby’s brain are slightly dilated. | 宝宝的脑室有轻微扩张 |
[11:46] | It’s hard to tell. | 这很难看出来 |
[11:47] | It’s really hard to tell. | 确实很难看出来 |
[11:49] | Well, so, that means — What does that mean? | 好吧 这意味着 这是什么意思 |
[11:51] | It could be a positional glitch in the ultrasound, | 这可能是超声波的定位小故障 |
[11:53] | – So let’s — – Or it could be an infection — | -所以 -或者可能是感染 |
[11:55] | CMV or varicella. | 巨细胞病毒或者水痘 |
[11:58] | Unlikely, but, yes. | 不像是 但有可能 |
[12:00] | You know what? Let’s just — | 你知道吗 我们还是 |
[12:02] | What — What else? What else could it be? | 还有…还有什么其他的可能 |
[12:05] | Uh, neural-tube defects or a chromosomal abnormality. | 神经管缺陷或者染色体异常 |
[12:09] | This is not happening. | 这不是真的 |
[12:11] | I don’t believe this. This is not happening. | 我不信 这不是真的 |
[12:13] | Hey, listen, I’m not sure if this is happening, | 听着 我不确定这是真的 |
[12:17] | so let’s just play it safe. | 所以 为了保险起见 |
[12:19] | And let’s do a full work-up, | 我们做一个充分的检查 |
[12:20] | and we’re gonna get a bigger picture and we’ll be able to say. | 了解整体情况后我们就能下定论了 |
[12:22] | How did you miss this? | 你上次怎么会漏掉这个 |
[12:24] | You said — You said that everything was fine. | 你说 你说过一切正常 |
[12:27] | Weeks ago, you did an ultrasound, | 就在几周前 你做了超声波 |
[12:29] | you looked at it, and you said, “That is a healthy baby.” | 你看着屏幕说”这是个健康的宝宝” |
[12:32] | – I know, and — – You said we were fine. | -我知道 -你说我们母女健康 |
[12:34] | So, did you not look closely enough? | 所以你上次看得不够仔细吗 |
[12:37] | What — What — | 怎 怎么 |
[12:38] | – Hey, let’s be calm. – You said we were fine. | -你先冷静点 -你说过母女健康 |
[12:39] | – And now you’re — -Let’s just — Can we calm down? | -但现在你 -咱们先 能先冷静点吗 |
[12:41] | Calm? Okay, you know what? | 冷静 好吧你知道吗 |
[12:43] | I held my baby, and I watched him die last time. | 我之前怀过孩子 并且看着他死了 |
[12:46] | Forgive me if I’m not calm. | 所以原谅我不能冷静 |
[12:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:51] | – Look, um — I just — -I just — I meant — | -听着 我只是 -我 我的意思是 |
[12:52] | Can you — Can you just leave right now? | 你能 你能先回避一下吗 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry. Just… | 抱歉 拜托你 |
[12:56] | Can you leave now, please? | 请你马上离开好吗 |
[13:13] | Can I do anything? Check your post-ops? | 我能帮点什么吗 看看你的术后病人 |
[13:15] | No. | 不行 |
[13:16] | – Should I just find another service? – No, no! | -需要我跟别的医生去么 -不用 |
[13:18] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[13:19] | I don’t have time to find someone else. | 我没时间再找一个人跟我 |
[13:22] | All right, um, you know what you can do is, | 好吧 你可以做的是 |
[13:23] | April Kepner. You can run a complete blood serology — | 给艾普丽尔·凯普娜做全套血清学试验 |
[13:25] | karyotyping, IgG, IgM levels. | 染色体分型 IgG IgM抗体水平 |
[13:28] | I want to check for everything. | 我需要检查所有东西 |
[13:29] | See if anything was missed? | 看看有什么遗漏的吗 |
[13:30] | I want to know – if this baby has a hangnail. | 我想知道这个宝宝事无巨细的情况 |
[13:32] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[13:34] | I can. | 没问题 |
[13:37] | Nice. Your bilirubin is down. | 很好 你的胆红素降下来了 |
[13:39] | You’re ready to go, champ. | 你可以出院咯 小家伙 |
[13:43] | Hey, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:44] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[13:45] | As a friend… and a doctor and a — | 作为一位朋友兼医生 |
[13:48] | and a peds doctor, but more as a friend. | 一位儿科医生 但更多是作为朋友 |
[13:51] | Uh, whichever. What? | 哪个都行 怎么了 |
[13:53] | Um, well… | 其实 |
[13:55] | It’s, uh, it’s a big — it’s a big ask. | 这个有点蛮强人所难的 |
[13:58] | And, uh, I wouldn’t ask, | 不到万不得已我不会这么做的 |
[13:59] | but I-I need someone who knows me and my kid — | 但我需要一个了解我和我的孩子 |
[14:03] | someone who people trust with kids, and you’re the — | 一个相信孩子的人 而恰恰你就是 |
[14:06] | Well, you’ve known me for the long | 毕竟你认识我最长时间 |
[14:07] | Callie, just… | 凯丽 干脆点 |
[14:09] | No, wait, hold on. I — | 不 等等 我 |
[14:11] | Okay, I also know that… | 好吧 我还知道 |
[14:14] | you have a relationship with Arizona | 你和亚利桑那有过一段关系 |
[14:16] | and you’re very — | 而且你很 |
[14:18] | Are you asking me to take the stand for you | 你是想要我为你监管权一事 |
[14:20] | for your custody thing? | 出庭作证吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, God, yeah. Thank you. | 天啊 是的 谢谢你 |
[14:23] | ‘Cause it’s a no. | 不行 |
[14:24] | I like you both. I’m not picking sides. | 你们俩我都喜欢 我不会偏袒任何一方 |
[14:32] | Kyle, we’ve scheduled you for surgery this afternoon. | 凯尔 我们排了你今天下午的手术 |
[14:35] | Dr. DeLuca is just gonna draw some blood. | 德卢卡医生准备采些血 |
[14:38] | Okay, and, uh, and then? Moving forward? | 好的 然后呢 就可以没事了吗 |
[14:41] | Steph said something about a — a trial? | 小妮子提到关于一个试验的事 |
[14:44] | The monoclonal antibody trial. | 单克隆抗体试验 |
[14:46] | I did a little research while we were waiting, | 在我们等的时候我做了些调查 |
[14:48] | and they are experimenting with M.S. Regression. | 目前在应用于治疗多发性硬化的试验阶段 |
[14:52] | Maybe — something to look into. | 说不定可以好好考虑下 |
[14:53] | I think it would be a very good fit for Kyle. | 我觉得这很适合凯尔 |
[14:56] | Down the line. | 回你该待的地方去 |
[14:56] | Right now, we need to focus | 现在 我们需要专注于 |
[14:58] | on getting you ready for surgery, | 你的术前准备 |
[14:59] | so I will see you soon. | 我们等会见 |
[15:01] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[15:02] | Right, um, I’m gonna need your right arm. | 是的 我需要你的右臂 |
[15:04] | I got it. | 我来 |
[15:09] | You scared me to death. | 你快把我吓死了 |
[15:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | And Angelica? | 安吉莉卡呢 |
[15:18] | Is she here? | 她在这吗 |
[15:20] | She’s getting a cup of coffee. | 她去拿咖啡了 |
[15:23] | I’d like to stay if…you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我想待在这 |
[15:26] | Please. Stay. | 务必留下来 |
[15:43] | Excuse me? Mr. Paulson. | 抱歉 保森先生 |
[15:45] | I was just coming to talk you through pre-op. | 我来跟你谈谈关于术前的事 |
[15:48] | How are you feeling, sir? | 你感觉如何 先生 |
[15:49] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[15:52] | I had to call the kids and the grands. | 我得叫孩子跟孙子们过来 |
[15:55] | Everyone was so worried. | 所有人都好担心你 |
[16:03] | Hold the door! Can you hold the door? | 别关门 能别关门吗 |
[16:05] | Are my labs back yet? | 我的实验室检查结果回报了吗 |
[16:06] | Um, no, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[16:07] | I-I put a rush on them, | 我要他们加急了 |
[16:08] | but I really think they’re gonna be normal. | 但我觉得应该都会正常的 |
[16:10] | Yeah, but they’ll be inconclusive. | 是的 但那些结果并不完全可靠 |
[16:11] | Yeah, but, you know, I — Then, I’ll just | 没错 但你得知道 之后我会 |
[16:14] | I’ll do a repeat ultrasound in two weeks to see | 这两周我会反复进行超声检查看看 |
[16:16] | Two weeks? I can’t wait two weeks. | 两周 我等不到两周 |
[16:18] | We might be able to do something. | 目前还有很多能做的 |
[16:20] | I know that you’re worried, but I-I really | 我知道你很担心 但我真的 |
[16:22] | Look, what about a fetal MRI | 听着 做个胎儿MRI怎么样 |
[16:25] | to get a better look at the baby’s brain? | 可以更好地观察宝宝的头颅 |
[16:26] | To get a clear image, I’d have to put you | 为了得到清晰的图像 我得给你和孩子 |
[16:28] | and the baby under general anesthesia, | 做全身麻醉 |
[16:30] | and I-I don’t want to do that unless I have to. | 我并不想这么做 除非万不得已 |
[16:33] | Neither do you. | 你也不想这样 |
[16:35] | Look, you need to trust me. | 听着 你得相信我 |
[16:37] | I know that I’ve tested your trust before, but… | 我知道我以前辜负过你的信任 但是 |
[16:40] | you need to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[16:44] | I trusted you to catch this. | 我确实相信过你之前能查到这个问题 |
[16:55] | So, here’s some more info on the monoclonal antibody trial. | 这是一些其它关于单克隆抗体试验的信息 |
[16:58] | Edwards, maybe you didn’t hear me this morning | 爱德华兹 我今早叫你不要管这个病人 |
[17:01] | when I said you are off this case. | 你都当耳边风了 |
[17:03] | I am not asking to operate. | 我不是求你让我去参与治疗 |
[17:04] | I just figured I could sit with him like last time. | 我只想能像上次一样陪在他身边 |
[17:07] | Last time, you were in there as his doctor, | 上一次你是作为他的主管医生 |
[17:09] | not as his girlfriend. | 而不是作为他的女朋友 |
[17:10] | I’m not his g– | 我不是他的女 |
[17:12] | He is scared, and I can keep him calm. | 他很害怕 我能让他安定下来 |
[17:16] | – I can handle it. – DeLuca, shut it. | -我能搞定 -德卢卡 闭嘴 |
[17:17] | Uh, DeLuca, would you take this up to the O.R., please? | 德卢卡 你能把这个上去手术室吗 |
[17:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:27] | – Look, I get it. – Yeah? | -听着我明白 -什么 |
[17:28] | You have feelings for this guy, and I am not judging. | 你对这家伙有意思 我没有意见 |
[17:30] | Well, kind of sounds like you are. | 听着你就是有意见 |
[17:33] | I can be impartial. I’m — | 我不会被私心所左右 我 |
[17:34] | Oh, Edwards, you have been the family member from hell today. | 爱德华兹你今天可真是能闹腾啊 |
[17:37] | This is why we don’t doctor the people we love. | 这就是为什么我们不诊治我们爱的人 |
[17:39] | You are pitching treatments. You are second-guessing me. | 你对治疗指手画脚 还一再质疑我 |
[17:43] | I cannot help – that I have knowledge that — | 我控制不住 而且我有相应的学识 |
[17:45] | And I am not gonna risk you doing that in my O.R. | 我是不会在我给他做开颅手术的时候 |
[17:48] | when I am inside his brain. | 冒险让你待在手术室里的 |
[17:50] | Fine. I’ll sit in the gallery. It’s — | 行 那我就坐在观察室里 |
[17:52] | No family in the gallery. | 观察室里不允许家庭成员进入 |
[17:54] | We slept together a couple of times! | 我们一起睡了几次而已 |
[17:56] | Good enough. Here is what is gonna happen. | 够了 我告诉你现在怎么办 |
[17:58] | You are gonna hand me your access badge. | 你把通行证交给我 |
[18:00] | You will walk Kyle to the red line | 送凯尔到手术室门口 |
[18:02] | and go sit in the waiting room until he is out of surgery | 然后到等待室乖乖坐着等他手术结束 |
[18:06] | like any other loved one | 就像其他人的爱人一样 |
[18:08] | because today you are not a surgeon. | 因为今天 你不是一位外科医生 |
[18:10] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[18:16] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[18:17] | Badge. | 通行证给我 |
[18:20] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:39] | I know what you think you saw. | 我知道你认为你看到了什么 |
[18:45] | – Mr. Paulson… – Nothing happened. | -保森先生 -什么都没有发生 |
[18:49] | I have never cheated on my wife. | 我从来没有对我老婆不忠 |
[18:53] | Vincent and I, we’re not… | 文森和我 我们不是 |
[18:58] | I have been married 51 years. | 我已经结婚51年了 |
[19:01] | I have three kids, seven grandchildren, | 我有3个孩子 7个孙子孙女 |
[19:04] | and another one on the way, | 还有1个即将出生 |
[19:06] | and my wife is happy. | 我老婆也很幸福 |
[19:09] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[19:14] | But my feelings for Vincent… | 但我对文森的感情 |
[19:21] | I would destroy my wife. And I won’t do that. | 我会毁了我老婆的 而我不会这么做的 |
[19:25] | So, please… | 所以 求求你 |
[19:27] | I didn’t see a thing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[19:32] | You know, I saw the doorman waiting at the waiting room. | 你知道吗 我看到那个门卫在等待室里等着 |
[19:35] | That is dedication. | 真是敬业 |
[19:38] | Leo must be one hell of a good tipper. | 里奥给小费一定很慷慨 |
[19:41] | They’re in love. | 他们相爱了 |
[19:42] | What, Leo and the doorman? | 什么 里奥和门卫么 |
[19:43] | Avitene. | 给我胶原纤维 |
[19:46] | I caught them. | 我抓到他们了 |
[19:48] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了啊 |
[19:49] | Like, caught them caught them? | 你是说 直接看到他俩做了么 |
[19:51] | Just holding hands — very P.G. | 只是牵着手 非常少儿皆宜 |
[19:53] | Nothing like what I saw this morning. | 完全比不上我今早看到的 |
[19:57] | They’re in love. That’s sweet. | 他们相爱了 这很美好 |
[19:59] | It’s sad. | 很悲伤 |
[20:00] | They have love right in front of them. | 爱人明明就在眼前 |
[20:02] | That doorman is just gonna keep opening that door, | 那个门卫只能不停的打开门 |
[20:05] | letting love out – and letting it back in again | 让他的爱人出去 又看着他回来 |
[20:08] | and then letting it walk right by him. | 然后让爱人从他身边就这么走过 |
[20:14] | 15 blade. | 给我15号手术刀 |
[20:17] | You know, that is sad. | 你知道吗 那确实很悲伤 |
[20:23] | And when Dr. Warren accuses me | 沃伦医生指控我 |
[20:26] | of trying to sabotage his surgical career, | 试图蓄意妨碍他的外科医生生涯 |
[20:28] | would you say that’s a fair assessment? | 你觉得这是个客观公正的评价吗 |
[20:31] | No. You haven’t tried to sabotage anything. | 不 你没有妨碍任何事 |
[20:33] | Irrigation. | 冲洗一下 |
[20:34] | Of course she’s gonna agree with you. | 她当然会赞同你 |
[20:36] | You’re the Chief. | 你是主任 |
[20:37] | And a fair one. | 而且是个公平的主任 |
[20:38] | My doctors can speak freely. | 我手下的医生可以畅所欲言 |
[20:40] | But not your husband. | 但你的丈夫却不能 |
[20:41] | – I’m ready to close. – You got something to say, say it. | -我准备好收尾缝合了 -你有话要说就快说 |
[20:43] | I have been — for weeks! | 我一直在说 好几周了 |
[20:45] | And doing whatever you want to do, too, | 同时你还各种为所欲为 |
[20:47] | with no care – that your presence in the O.R. | 全然不顾 你出现在手术室里给我的 |
[20:50] | is stressing out my surgeons? | 外科医生们带来了很大的压力 |
[20:51] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Riggs? | 我说的对不对 里格斯医生 |
[20:53] | Um, well, uh, I don’t really have a dog in the race. | 我并没有真那么紧张 |
[20:55] | See, you hear that, Dr. Warren? | 看 你听到了吗 沃伦医生 |
[20:57] | Unnecessary levels of stress. | 多余的没必要的压力 |
[21:00] | And Dr. Riggs operated with bombs dropping on his head. | 而里格斯医生还在随时有炸弹扔过的情况下做过手术 |
[21:02] | Okay, okay, see here’s the problem — | 好了 好了 问题是这样的 |
[21:07] | – Multifocal PVCs. – Air embolus. | -多发性室性早搏 -空气栓塞 |
[21:09] | Must have sucked air into the septal wound. | 肯定是空气被吸进了心脏间隔创口 |
[21:10] | Get your hands out! Out now! | 把手拿出来 现在就拿出来 |
[21:15] | Riggs, he’s gonna need a needle aspiration through the ventricle | 里格斯 在他引发空气栓塞并中风之前 |
[21:18] | before he throws an air embolus and strokes out. | 他需要一次心室穿刺 |
[21:20] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[21:27] | No air on the T.E.E. You got it all. | 心电图显示完全没有进空气 你都抽离了 |
[21:32] | Oh, uh, I was about to make a point about your questions, Chief. | 我正准备就你的问题发表一下观点 主任 |
[21:35] | You see, these two — no offense — | 你看 这两位 无意冒犯 |
[21:38] | but they’re gonna say whatever you want, | 但他们会说你想听的任何话 |
[21:40] | ’cause Pierce works for you, and Riggs works for Pierce. | 因为皮尔斯为你工作 里格斯又为皮尔斯工作 |
[21:43] | So you can ask them all you want | 所以你可以问他们你想问的任何问题 |
[21:44] | and you can compare me to a child all you want, | 你也可以随意把我和孩子进行对比 |
[21:46] | but the fact is you are never gonna know | 但事实是你永远不会知道 |
[21:48] | what they really think, because, unlike me… | 他们真正的想法 因为 和我不一样 |
[21:53] | …they’re beholden to you. | 他们受制于你 |
[21:56] | Now, I’m good back here | 好了 如果你们不介意继续的话 |
[21:57] | if you all care to continue. | 我待在这挺好 |
[22:02] | You are so arrogant. | 你真是骄傲自大 |
[22:07] | Callie asked you? | 凯丽问你了吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah, and I said no. | 是的 我说不行 |
[22:09] | And you’re saying no to me? | 那你现在对我说不行 |
[22:11] | Alex, we’re friends. | 阿历克斯 我们是朋友 |
[22:13] | Callie’s my friend, too. | 凯丽也是我的朋友 |
[22:14] | No, I know. Come on. | 不 我知道 拜托 |
[22:17] | Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生 |
[22:19] | Blake, what do you want? | 布莱克 什么事 |
[22:21] | – I just got the labs. – You are everywhere. | -我刚拿到化验结果 -你简直无处不在 |
[22:24] | She is everywhere. | 她真是无处不在 |
[22:25] | It’s like she’s a spy for Callie. | 就好像她是凯丽派来的间谍 |
[22:27] | – Listen — – What?! | -听着 -什么 |
[22:29] | Did you hear enough? | 你听够了吗 |
[22:31] | Do you want us just to go over anything for you | 你是不是要我们把事情都告诉你 |
[22:33] | so that you can report back that I’m incompetent | 这样你好回去汇报我有多不称职 |
[22:35] | and that I miss things as a doctor and as a mother? | 还有我不管作为医生还是母亲都错过很多事情 |
[22:38] | I mean, what else? | 我的意思是 还有什么 |
[22:39] | What else? You know what? | 还有什么 你知道吗 |
[22:40] | Hey, do they know about the fake leg? | 他们知道假腿的事吗 |
[22:41] | ‘Cause I’m definitely not the best runner in a crisis. | 因为很显然我不是危机到来时跑得最快的 |
[22:43] | So why don’t you go back | 所以你何不回去 |
[22:44] | and report that to them and just back off of me? | 把这些汇报给他们 别烦我了好吗 |
[22:46] | Just back off! | 离我远点 |
[23:00] | So, I’m gonna have to look at the pretty boy | 所以这次我得看着这位小帅哥 |
[23:02] | instead of you this time? | 而不是你 |
[23:03] | You know I’m right here, right? | 你知道我在这儿 对吧 |
[23:04] | Relax. He called you pretty. | 放松点儿 他说你帅呢 |
[23:06] | Kyle, this is your stop. | 凯尔 她只能送到这里了 |
[23:23] | Come here. | 过来点儿 |
[23:25] | You have something over here. Come here. | 你这里粘了东西 过来 |
[23:34] | I’ll see you after, okay? | 术后见 好吗 |
[23:37] | See you after. | 术后见 |
[24:11] | Husband? | 你老公吗 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry? | 对不起你说什么 |
[24:15] | Are you waiting for your husband? | 你在等你老公吗 |
[24:18] | Or — Sorry, I didn’t mean to presume. | 还是 对不起我没有八卦的意思 |
[24:22] | Family member? | 家人吗 |
[24:24] | Uh, my, uh… boyfriend. | 我的 男朋友 |
[24:28] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[24:29] | I don’t know what he is. | 我不知道他算我的什么 |
[24:32] | Ah, yes, well… | 是啊 |
[24:36] | I certainly understand that. | 我完全能理解 |
[24:42] | I shouldn’t even be sitting here. | 我都不该坐在这儿 |
[24:46] | I shouldn’t, either. | 我也是 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna get myself some tea. | 我去给自己倒杯茶 |
[24:54] | It helps to calm me. | 可以让我冷静下 |
[24:56] | May I bring you a cup? | 要给你带一杯吗 |
[24:57] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[25:01] | Well… | 等等 |
[25:04] | Yes. Thank you. | 要一杯 谢谢 |
[25:07] | All right. Good. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:18] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | It’s just — Ohh. | 这只是 |
[25:37] | I just want to lie down. | 我只想投降 |
[25:39] | I should, because I’m gonna lose this case. | 我该屈服 因为我要输掉这个案子了 |
[25:41] | I am putting up a losing fight | 我挑起了一场必败之战 |
[25:44] | that’s just gonna — It’s just gonna hurt Sofia. | 这只会 只会伤害到索菲亚 |
[25:48] | And it’s gonna end up with me losing my little girl anyway, | 而且结局仍将是我失去宝贝女儿 |
[25:52] | because that woman is watching me be a terrible doctor | 因为那个女人看到我就是个槽糕的医生 |
[25:56] | and a terrible mother, which… | 槽糕的母亲 |
[26:00] | maybe I am. | 可能我就是 |
[26:02] | Today, I feel like both. | 今天我觉得自己两者皆是 |
[26:06] | If you want your daughter, | 如果想要你女儿 |
[26:07] | you’re gonna have to fight like you’ve never fought. | 你就得拿出初生牛犊不怕虎的气势 |
[26:11] | And you have to stand up for yourself | 坚持自我 |
[26:13] | and believe you deserve it. | 相信这是自己应得的 |
[26:15] | You want to lie down? | 你想屈服 |
[26:18] | You don’t get to. | 你还远没到这个地步 |
[26:23] | And I’ll see you inside. | 医院里见 |
[26:37] | How many times have you done that? | 那种情况你处理过几次了 |
[26:40] | Uh, once… | 一次 |
[26:42] | counting today. | 算上今天的话 |
[26:44] | Bailey was right. | 贝利说得没错 |
[26:47] | You are arrogant. | 你确实很自大 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry? The patient was dying. | 为什么这么说 这病人快死了 |
[26:52] | I wouldn’t be pulling any cowboy moves | 如果是我 我才不会现在在主任面前 |
[26:54] | in front of the Chief right now. | 做出这种草率的行为 |
[26:56] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在恪守本分 |
[26:58] | Miranda has to accept that I can work | 玛兰达必须得接受我可以工作 |
[27:00] | and be in an O.R. And learn at the same time. | 可以待在手术室 还能一边学习的事实 |
[27:04] | If Bailey really didn’t want you working here, | 如果贝利真的不希望你在这里工作 |
[27:06] | you would be long gone. | 你早不在这儿了 |
[27:08] | She could shut you out, freeze you out, kick you out. | 她可以雪藏你 排挤你 开除你 |
[27:11] | She is the Chief of Surgery. | 她是外科主任 |
[27:12] | She has all the power. | 她有一切决定权 |
[27:15] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有这么做 |
[27:19] | You did something wrong. You got punished for it. | 你做错了事 就该受到惩罚 |
[27:22] | You didn’t like it, so you went around it. | 你不喜欢 所以你就逃避 |
[27:24] | The only reason you were able to do that | 你能这么任意妄为的唯一原因 |
[27:26] | is ’cause she’s your wife. | 就是因为她是你妻子 |
[27:38] | Yeah, page me if the post-op scan shows | 如果术后扫描显示有任何气栓迹象 |
[27:40] | any evidence of air embolus. | 你就呼我 |
[27:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:45] | Chief? | 主任 |
[27:46] | I know you’re my boss and my boss’s boss, | 我知道你是我上司 也是我上司的上司 |
[27:49] | but speaking freely… | 但说实话 |
[27:52] | well, you’re not Warren’s boss — not right now. | 你不是沃伦的上司 至少现在不是 |
[27:54] | And you don’t have to like that he’s working here, | 所以你别在意他在这里工作 |
[27:57] | but it’s what he needs to do. | 他只是在做自己要做的事 |
[28:01] | I mean, we were residents, right? | 我们都曾是住院医师 对吧 |
[28:03] | The good ones, the ones who love it. | 表现优异 嗜医如命 |
[28:05] | And we learned where we could, when we could, | 无论何时 无论何地 |
[28:08] | and as much as we could. | 我们都尽自己一切所能去学习 |
[28:10] | And I think Warren is just doing that. | 我觉得沃伦也是在这么做而已 |
[28:14] | I’m not sure you can stop it. | 我觉得你不大可能阻止的了 |
[28:19] | I’m not sure you should. | 可能你也不该阻止 |
[28:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:32] | April, you really want an MRI? | 艾普丽尔 你真的想做核磁共振 |
[28:34] | You want me to put you and your baby under general anesthesia? | 你希望我对你和宝宝实行全麻吗 |
[28:38] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[28:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:09] | Okay, Stephanie, Kyle is out of surgery. | 斯蒂芬妮 凯尔已经出了手术室 |
[29:11] | – It is “Dr. Edwards.” – Yeah, you know what? | -叫我“爱德华兹医生” -你知道吗 |
[29:14] | The loved ones, we like to use the first-name basis. | 我们喜欢用名来称呼病人心爱的人 |
[29:17] | You shut up. I taught you that. | 闭嘴 这是我教你的 |
[29:19] | Okay, well, the surgery went as planned. | 好吧 手术按计划正常进行 |
[29:20] | I know. Or Dr. Shepherd would be here. | 我知道 否则就是谢博德医生在这里了 |
[29:23] | We always send the “B” Team when the surgery goes well. | 手术顺利的话我们总派”二线”医生传话 |
[29:25] | – Can I see your tablet, please? – Mm, can’t. | -我能看看你的记录吗 -不行 |
[29:26] | It’s HIPAA rules | 这是健康保险携带和责任法案规定 |
[29:27] | and Shepherd’s orders. | 也是谢博德的命令 |
[29:33] | I’ll let you know when you can see him. | 他能接受探病的时候我会告诉你的 |
[29:36] | I’m glad everything went well | 我很高兴他一切顺利 |
[29:39] | w-with your, uh… whatever he is. | 你的 无论他是你的谁 |
[29:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | I, uh, I hope it goes well with yours. | 我希望你的也顺利 |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:53] | Hold here, Wilson. Right here. | 拿一下 威尔逊 就这里 |
[29:56] | Is that enough exposure? | 暴露够吗 |
[29:58] | No, I need more retraction, please, right there — that. | 请再拉开一点 就这边 这里 |
[30:03] | I’m not gonna be a doorman. | 我不想当看门的 |
[30:05] | – Good. – Yeah, I mean, – that would be a step down. | -很好 -对 那真是太屈才 |
[30:07] | No, no, I’m… | 不 不 我 |
[30:10] | I’m choosing the life I want. | 我选了我想要的生活 |
[30:11] | That’s why I’m moving to New York. | 所以我才搬去纽约 |
[30:12] | And the life that I want has Penny and Sofia in it. | 我想要的生活里有佩妮和索菲亚 |
[30:14] | And… | 而且 |
[30:16] | um I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:20] | My custody trial is starting soon, | 我的监护权听证会要开始了 |
[30:21] | and I’m wondering if… | 我在想能不能 |
[30:24] | We’ll testify in court for you? | 我们在法庭上给你作证 |
[30:26] | Y-You know what? Just think about it. | 这样 就考虑一下吧 |
[30:29] | – Absolutely, Callie. – Yes, of course. | -一定 凯丽 -当然了 |
[30:31] | No, ’cause I know that you and Arizona are friends, too, | 不 我知道你们和亚利桑那也是朋友 |
[30:33] | and so I’m just… | 所以我只是 |
[30:35] | Callie, absolutely. | 凯丽 一定的 |
[30:38] | – Dr. Torres? – Yeah. | -托瑞斯医生 -嗯 |
[30:42] | – Oh…God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[30:50] | No wonder why the spine snapped. | 怪不得脊柱会断 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:59] | There’s nothing you can do? | 你们什么都做不了吗 |
[31:02] | Your cancer is inoperable. | 你的癌症不能做手术 |
[31:05] | It’s metastasized to your bones and your liver. | 已经转移到你的骨骼和肝脏了 |
[31:08] | How long until… | 还有多久… |
[31:10] | Six months, maybe a year. | 六个月 也许一年 |
[31:13] | Would you like me to call your wife? | 要我叫你妻子吗 |
[31:17] | Is Vincent still here? | 文森还在吗 |
[31:19] | He hasn’t left. | 他没走 |
[31:25] | The first time I saw Vincent… | 我第一次见到文森的时候 |
[31:29] | my heart jumped out of my chest. | 我的心都要跳出来了 |
[31:34] | I thought I was having a heart attack. | 我以为我犯心脏病了 |
[31:39] | It was butterflies. | 眼前一束光 |
[31:44] | And when I came to know he felt the same way… | 我知道他也有相同的感受的时候 |
[31:50] | I smiled for weeks. | 我笑了好几个星期 |
[31:59] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[32:03] | But… | 但是 |
[32:05] | T-This is — This was different. | 这 这不一样 |
[32:11] | We’ve spent… | 我们这十五年 |
[32:13] | 15 years doing this. | 都是这样的 |
[32:17] | Talking at his desk… | 在他桌边聊天 |
[32:21] | passing by each other. | 彼此擦肩而过 |
[32:26] | 15 years. | 十五年 |
[32:29] | You have one more. | 你还有一次机会 |
[32:38] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[32:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:44] | I’m… | 我 |
[32:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:48] | W-We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:54] | Vincent. | 文森 |
[32:58] | He refused to leave | 在你做完手术之前 |
[33:00] | until he knew you were out of surgery. | 他都拒绝离开 |
[33:04] | Wasn’t that nice? | 是不是很贴心 |
[33:06] | It was my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[33:10] | You’ve always been too good to me. | 你对我太好了 一直都是 |
[33:15] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[33:22] | But you can go now. | 但你可以走了 |
[33:29] | We’ve kept you long enough. | 我们留了你太久 |
[33:38] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[33:39] | what we would do without you, dear. | 没有你我们会怎么样 亲爱的 |
[34:11] | Okay, so, here, the baby’s brain ventricular diameter is 10.1, | 这里 胎儿脑室的直径是10.1 |
[34:16] | but here is a much clearer picture. | 但这有一张更清楚的图像 |
[34:18] | – So, it’s nothing? – It’s definitively nothing. | -所以没事 -绝对没事 |
[34:21] | A false positive on the ultrasound, | 超声是假阳性 |
[34:22] | a glitch, just like I said. | 一个小差错 像我说的 |
[34:25] | Thank you, God. | 谢谢 天哪 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | God. | 天哪 |
[34:29] | Thank you so much for doing the MRI. | 非常感谢你做了磁共振 |
[34:31] | I know that you weren’t crazy about it, | 我知道你不推荐 |
[34:33] | but I-I needed this. | 但我需要做一下 |
[34:35] | And I-I know I was — I went a little crazy today, | 我知道我今天有点 太激动了 |
[34:38] | and…I just — I got really scared. | 我 我真的很害怕 |
[34:41] | I needed to know. | 我得要知道 |
[34:45] | This is a list | 这是一份 |
[34:46] | of the very, very, very best O.B.S that I know. | 我认识的最最最最好的妇产科医生的列表 |
[34:49] | – What? – What do you mean? | -什么 -什么意思 |
[34:52] | Because I can’t be your doctor. | 我做不了你的医生 |
[34:56] | Wait, listen — | 等等 听着 |
[34:57] | Listen, I am — I’m sorry. | 听我说 我 我很抱歉 |
[34:59] | I just needed to know for sure. | 我只是想确认 |
[35:01] | If I’m gonna be your doctor, then I can’t be your friend. | 如果我要做你的医生 我们就做不了朋友 |
[35:04] | – And — – No, come on. | -而且 -拜托 |
[35:05] | And I want to be your friend. | 我想和你做朋友 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:01] | You just getting started? | 你刚上班吗 |
[36:03] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[36:06] | Ugh. I had the saddest day. | 真是伤感的一天 |
[36:08] | Two old men, – impossible love — the worst. | 两个老男人 没结果的爱情 太糟糕了 |
[36:12] | I just want to go home and crawl into bed. | 我只想回家缩在床上 |
[36:15] | Then go. | 去吧 |
[36:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:21] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:26] | I broke up with Kyle. | 我和凯尔分手了 |
[36:29] | Oh, Steph. | 斯蒂芬 |
[36:34] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[36:38] | Shepherd, uh, cut into | 谢博特今天给他开了颅 |
[36:41] | his brain today without me. | 没让我上 |
[36:44] | Yeah, she made me sit in the waiting room, | 她让我在等候室里坐着 |
[36:46] | and all I could think about was… | 我只能想到 |
[36:50] | I was him when I was a kid… | 我小时候就像他 |
[36:54] | in and out of hospitals for years and… | 进进出出医院很多年 |
[37:00] | and I just can’t sit in the waiting room. | 我没法干坐在等候室 |
[37:04] | I can’t handle it. | 我受不了 |
[37:05] | I need to be on the other side of the red line. | 我得在红线的另一边 |
[37:07] | I need to be helping people and fixing people, | 我得去帮助他人 救治他人 |
[37:10] | and I can’t do that if I’m with him, so… | 如果我跟他在一起 就没法做到 所以 |
[37:14] | So you chose surgery. | 所以你选择了外科手术 |
[37:16] | No, I chose me. | 不 我选了自己 |
[37:23] | – You want to go for a drink? – No. No. | -想出去喝一杯吗 -不了 |
[37:25] | I — I want to go to work. | 我 我想去工作 |
[37:34] | I thought today was gonna be bad. | 我以为今天够糟的了 |
[37:36] | I mean, epically bad. | 糟透了 |
[37:38] | – But? – I got Mer and Hunt. | -但是 -梅和亨特会帮我 |
[37:41] | See? I told you – Mer was gonna side with you. | 看吧 都跟你说了 梅会站你这边的 |
[37:44] | I think we have a real shot at this. | 我以为我们真有机会赢 |
[37:46] | I feel better than I did this morning. | 我感觉比今天早上好多了 |
[37:48] | How are you? | 你怎样 |
[37:50] | I spent the day with Dr. Robbins. | 我今天跟罗宾逊医生一起工作 |
[37:52] | I was on her service. | 我跟着她 |
[37:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:55] | How was it? Was it terrible? | 怎样 很糟糕吗 |
[37:57] | Was she terrible to you? | 她对你很不好吗 |
[38:02] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[38:05] | She was great. | 她很棒 |
[38:13] | Hey! Wait for me! | 嘿 等等我 |
[38:15] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[38:16] | We figured you’d be staying at Owen’s place. | 我们还以为你会去欧文家 |
[38:18] | No, I told you, there is no me and Owen. | 没 我跟你说了 我跟欧文不是一对 |
[38:20] | We’re not a thing. | 我们不是一对 |
[38:21] | Oh, ’cause it seemed like you were when we saw his thing. | 我们看到他那个的时候 你们看起来像一对 |
[38:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[38:26] | Oh, are we not doing that anymore? | 难道我们不玩这个啦 |
[38:27] | You are a thing. | 你俩是一对 |
[38:28] | It’s happening all the time, | 一直都滚床单 |
[38:30] | and it should, but not on my couch. | 就该这样 但别在我沙发上 |
[38:33] | I second that. | 我同意 |
[38:34] | And you have happiness, and you keep throwing it away. | 你有快乐了 但却老是自我放弃 |
[38:37] | Stop the drama. Just get on with it already. | 别闹腾 接受就好了 |
[38:41] | She makes a really good point. | 她说得很有道理 |
[38:42] | Don’t you start. You do it, too. | 你还好意思说 你也这样 |
[38:44] | You fell for an intern and freaked out | 你喜欢上实习生 然后你怕了 |
[38:46] | because it was against the rules. | 因为这破坏了规矩 |
[38:48] | Who cares about that? | 谁管这些啊 |
[38:50] | No one! | 没人管 |
[38:51] | Get it together, sisters. | 振作起来 姐妹们 |
[38:57] | Amelia, come on. | 艾米莉亚 你不是吧 |
[38:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:00] | – We can’t just leave her. – Yes, we can. | -我们不能就这样抛下她吧 -可以的 |
[39:03] | The thing about being on a team is it’s a commitment. | 加入一个团队就该付出 |
[39:07] | You have to bring it. | 你得努力 |
[39:08] | You have to help with the win no matter what. | 不管怎样 都要争取胜利 |
[39:18] | You may not always like your teammates… | 也许有时你不喜欢队友 |
[39:24] | You’re still sleeping on the couch. | 你还是在沙发睡 |
[39:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:27] | You have to learn to share the ball. | 你得学会分享 |
[39:41] | You have to be all in, one side or the other. | 你得全身心投入 不管你在哪边站队 |
[39:57] | – Hey. – Oh! Hah! | -嘿 -啊 |
[39:59] | Whoa, sorry. | 喔 抱歉 |
[40:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:02] | I went for a walk. | 我去散步了 |
[40:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:05] | Oh, gee, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[40:07] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I think so. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[40:09] | Okay. Yes. Here it goes. Okay. | 好 是这样的 好 |
[40:13] | You and I are not the kind of people | 你跟我是都是一类人 |
[40:15] | who say, “I love you.” | 我们不会说什么 我爱你 |
[40:19] | – Well — – At least, I’m not anymore, | —这个嘛 -至少我不再是这样了 |
[40:20] | because, uh, I know better. | 因为我成熟了 |
[40:22] | I-It’s a lie. | 这是个谎言 |
[40:24] | You don’t just meet your perfect match | 你不会一遇到灵魂伴侣 |
[40:26] | and then everything is beautiful and perfect, | 然后一切就美好又完美了 |
[40:28] | and that’s not how life works. | 生活不是这样的 |
[40:31] | And if anyone understands that, it is you and me. | 如果有谁能明白这个道理 肯定是我跟你 |
[40:36] | I’m having trouble understanding you right now. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:37] | Oh, stick with me. Okay. | 跟上我思路 好吧 |
[40:39] | I create these obstacles out of dead people, | 我生命中很多人死了 这是我的障碍 |
[40:42] | and…drugs… | 还有就是 嗑药 |
[40:44] | that I may or may not do, and sisters-in-law. | 我不知道能不能控制自己 还有个难搞的嫂子 |
[40:47] | And I do — I know that I make this tough. | 我知道 我知道我把事情复杂化了 |
[40:50] | It feels like work. | 感觉这很难 |
[40:55] | ‘Cause it’s gonna be work. | 因为这肯定很难 |
[40:58] | If you and I move forward together — | 如果我跟你进一步发展 |
[41:03] | It is harder to — | 很难去 |
[41:05] | It’s harder… | 更加难去 |
[41:07] | to love somebody than to walk away from them. | 爱一个人 反倒离开比较容易 |
[41:13] | And this is — This would be… | 这 这就会 |
[41:16] | This — Oh, geez. | 这 天啊 |
[41:18] | This is messy and scary and… | 这又混乱又令人恐惧 |
[41:20] | God, Owen, it just — It scares the life out of me. | 天啊 欧文 我只是 这让我非常害怕 |
[41:23] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[41:25] | But if you play hard… | 但如果你坚强 |
[41:30] | If you and I decide to be together — | 如果我们决定在一起 |
[41:33] | I mean really together… | 我是说真的在一起 |
[41:37] | I will wind up screwing all of this up. | 我最后会毁了这一切 |
[41:41] | Me, too. That is how I feel. | 我也是 这就是我的感受 |
[41:43] | I screw everything up all the time. | 我一直以来毁了所有事 |
[41:50] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | …give it your all, | 付出你的全部 |
[41:53] | really commit… | 真心投入 |
[41:55] | Amelia.. | 艾米莉亚 |
[41:56] | …victory is that much sweeter. | 胜利就会来得更加有成就感 |
[42:01] | Let’s screw some things up. | 那我们就一起毁了这些吧 |