时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Infections have a nasty way of sneaking up on you. | 感染潜伏在你体内 令人厌恶 |
[00:12] | You’re feeling pretty good, | 你当时感觉很好 |
[00:14] | you think the infection’s gone, | 以为感染已经痊愈 |
[00:16] | and then it reappears… | 然后又再次感染了 |
[00:19] | out of nowhere… | 不知因何而起 |
[00:20] | when your body’s still weak, | 就在你身体仍然虚弱时 |
[00:23] | when you’ve barely recovered… | 就在你刚勉强康复时 |
[00:27] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么了 |
[00:28] | Sold it. I’m done with it. | 卖了 我住够了 |
[00:31] | With the trailer? | 不住房车了吗 |
[00:32] | Yep. Don’t need it anymore. | 是啊 不再需要了 |
[00:34] | Don’t you need a place to sleep, | 你找到住的地方了吗 |
[00:35] | or are you moving into my house, too, and no one told me? | 还是你也要搬进我家 但没人知会我 |
[00:38] | Better. I just bought my own house. | 比那更好 我刚买了新房子 |
[00:40] | Closing it this morning. | 今早都办妥了 |
[00:41] | Amelia’s been giving me a hard time | 为了买个像样的房子 |
[00:43] | about getting a grown-up house, so… | 阿米莉亚跟我闹过不少次 |
[00:45] | So, no more trailer. | 结论是 不要房车了 |
[00:47] | You’re infected all over again. | 感染又再次来袭 |
[00:52] | Wh– Sh– Is this — Should I have asked you? | 什么 这件事我应该先问过你吧 |
[00:54] | – I should’ve asked you. – No, no. | -我应该先问过你的 -不 不必 |
[00:56] | You paid for it. | 房车你买走了 |
[00:56] | It’s yours to do what you want with. | 你可以随意处置 |
[00:58] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[00:59] | Congratulations on the new house. | 祝贺你买了新房子 |
[01:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:04] | And once the infection spreads, | 一旦感染扩散 |
[01:06] | once it gets into your bloodstream, | 一旦病毒随血液流动 |
[01:08] | then you really have to watch it. | 你就真的无力回天了 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause that’s the kind of infection… | 因为那种感染 |
[01:17] | …that can kill you. | 会致命 |
[01:31] | Catherine’s back in town next week. | 凯瑟琳下周回市区 |
[01:34] | Thought it’d be nice to have some people over. | 我想请大家过来玩 |
[01:36] | Nothing fancy — just dinner. | 没什么特别的 吃个饭而已 |
[01:38] | Who’s in? | 谁要来 |
[01:43] | You know, that’s a fine idea, Dr. Webber. | 此处应该说 这想法不错 韦伯医生 |
[01:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:48] | Yes, yes, yes. Thanks. Absolutely. | 好的 好的 谢谢 当然了 |
[01:50] | Okay. Avery said yes. | 好的 艾弗里答应了 |
[01:52] | How about you? Yeah, I’ll be there. | 你呢 好 我会去的 |
[01:54] | Okay. I’m not sure about Dr. Warren’s schedule, though. | 好的 但沃伦医生的日程安排我不清楚 |
[01:59] | Okay. Warren? | 好吧 沃伦 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I’m in. All right. | 好的 我去 好 |
[02:04] | What can I bring? | 我要带什么去 |
[02:06] | I wouldn’t say no to that artichoke dip | 上次住院医生聚会 |
[02:08] | you brought to the resident mixer. | 你带来的洋蓟就很好 |
[02:10] | That’s, — that’s Miranda’s secret recipe. | 那个啊 是米兰达的独家菜品 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[02:21] | I’ll bring it. | 我会带去的 |
[02:29] | Should be a great party. | 聚餐会很成功的 |
[02:34] | Maggie, did you hear that Owen bought a house? | 麦琪 你听说欧文买房了吗 |
[02:37] | Good, now you can naked snuggle on his sofa. | 好啊 这下你们可以光着身子在他家沙发上拥抱了 |
[02:39] | Wait. Furniture. Right. I need some of that. Suction. | 等等 还有家具 是啊 我需要买家具 抽吸 |
[02:42] | No black recliners, I beg you. | 求你千万不要买黑色躺椅 |
[02:44] | And nothing you have to assemble yourself. | 也不要买需要自己安装的家具 |
[02:46] | You got a real house, get some real furniture, | 你买的是实体房 买点像样的家具 |
[02:48] | keep the momentum going. | 一鼓作气搞定 |
[02:49] | Maybe you should come shopping with me, | 也许你该跟我一起去挑选 |
[02:51] | point me in the right direction. | 好让我知道该买什么 |
[02:52] | Then you’ll just wind up with a house full of furniture I like. | 然后你家就都是我喜欢的家具了 |
[02:54] | I don’t see that as a problem. | 我觉得这没问题啊 |
[02:56] | I want stuff we both can enjoy. | 我想买些我们俩都喜欢的东西 |
[02:59] | Wait. What? Why? | 等等 慢着 怎么回事 |
[03:00] | Is she — Are you moving in with him? | 她…你要搬去他家住吗 |
[03:03] | – Duval forceps, please. – Oh, no. | -请给我杜瓦尔钳 -不是 |
[03:05] | I-I mean, that’s not — I don’t think — | 我是说…那不是…我觉得不能… |
[03:07] | Why not? Just think about it. | 有何不可 你考虑考虑 |
[03:09] | It’s pretty big. | 房子足够大 |
[03:10] | Nice yard. Good school district. | 有漂亮的花园 坐落于优质学区 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry. Did you just go from moving in to having kids? | 不好意思 你们这就从搬去住跳到生孩子了 |
[03:18] | Boy, you guys move fast. | 天啊 你们进展可真快 |
[03:19] | I couldn’t even sleep in the same bed as my fiancé. | 我都没法跟未婚夫睡一张床 |
[03:21] | We were engaged for a year. | 那时我们都订婚好多年了 |
[03:22] | Long engagements — bad idea. | 订婚时间过长 夜长梦多 |
[03:24] | I agree. Better to go straight to the, marriage part. | 同意 最好直接进入结婚环节 |
[03:27] | It’s better. | 那样更好 |
[03:28] | Would you get married again? | 你会再婚吗 |
[03:29] | I’d consider it, with the right person. | 我会考虑 遇到对的人就行 |
[03:32] | – You would? – I’d strongly consider it, yes. | -你真的会 -我会认真考虑 是的 |
[03:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:38] | With the right person. | 和对的人结婚 |
[03:40] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:40] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:42] | Did you j– What just happened? | 你刚刚…到底发生了什么事 |
[03:45] | Are you engaged now? | 你们现在是订婚了吗 |
[03:46] | – What? No. – No. | -什么 不是 -不是 |
[03:48] | Hypotheticals. | 只是在假设 |
[03:48] | We were just — that was nothing. | 我们只是在…那不算数的 |
[03:49] | We were just talking. We were just… | 我们只是在讨论 我们只是… |
[03:56] | Maggie, we were just talking. | 麦琪 我们只是随便聊聊 |
[03:58] | Please. How long you think till you move out? | 得了吧 你觉得你什么时候搬出去 |
[04:01] | Who’s moving out? | 谁要搬出去 |
[04:01] | Amelia, when she marries Owen Hunt | 是阿米莉亚 她一和欧文·亨特结婚 |
[04:03] | and moves into his big, new, kid-friendly house. | 就会搬进他宽敞 崭新 适合养育孩子的房子 |
[04:06] | No, no. Okay, hang on. | 不 不是的 好吧 等等 |
[04:07] | It was a hypothetical conversation. | 那只是种假设性的谈话 |
[04:09] | That is it. | 仅此而已 |
[04:10] | In which you were picking out hypothetical furniture | 所以你才会为假定的儿童游乐房 |
[04:13] | for your hypothetical children’s hypothetical playroom. | 挑选假设挑选家具 |
[04:15] | It — It was nothing. | 不是什么大事 |
[04:17] | – Can we drop it, please? – Why? | -咱们能先暂停吗 -怎么了 |
[04:18] | Gladly. | 幸好 |
[04:21] | Gladly? Why gladly? What’s wrong? | 幸好 为什么幸好 怎么了 |
[04:23] | Do you see a dilation? | 你看到那个扩张了吗 |
[04:24] | I’m worried about medullary sponge kidney. | 我担心是髓质海绵肾 |
[04:27] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[04:28] | You didn’t answer mine. | 你也没回答我的 |
[04:29] | You think we’re moving too fast? | 你觉得我们进展太快了吗 |
[04:31] | Is that it? | 是因为这个吗 |
[04:32] | Amelia, please. | 阿米莉亚 认真点 |
[04:33] | You’re the one who pushed us back together. | 是你鼓励我们重新在一起 |
[04:35] | You know, – you practically yelled at me | 事实上 你对我嚷嚷 |
[04:38] | to run back into his arms, and now — | 让我重回他的怀抱 现在… |
[04:41] | Thanks for the consult. | 感谢你来会诊 |
[04:53] | I called the landlord, | 我给房东打电话了 |
[04:55] | and he agreed to swap out our two-bedroom lease | 他同意把我们租的两居室 |
[04:58] | for something smaller, since… | 换成小点的房子 既然… |
[05:01] | I mean, I figured that I could save on rent | 我想这样在普雷明格期间 |
[05:03] | while I’m at Preminger, | 就能节约租金了 |
[05:04] | so I can afford to fly back on weekends to Seattle | 省下的钱就够我每周末飞回西雅图 |
[05:07] | to, you know, visit you and Sofia. | 看望你和索菲亚 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | – Okay? – Yeah, sounds good. | -好吧 -是啊 听起来不错 |
[05:19] | I don’t want to leave when we’re like this. | 我们现在关系这样 我不想在这时候走 |
[05:21] | We’ve barely talked since the trial. | 开庭后我们就没怎么说过话 |
[05:22] | I really don’t know what to say. | 我实在不知道该说什么 |
[05:24] | Neither do I, but I am trying to… | 我也是 但我正试着… |
[05:27] | say words and to be here and help. | 交谈 并陪在你身边 帮助你 |
[05:29] | You’ve helped enough. | 你帮的够多了 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:48] | X-rays came back clear. | X光显示没有问题 |
[05:50] | No breaks. | 没有骨折 |
[05:51] | We got lucky, Nash. | 这次真走运 纳什 |
[05:53] | So listen to your grandma the next time | 下次要听奶奶的话 |
[05:54] | she tells you not to climb the bookshelves, okay? | 不要爬到书架上 好吗 |
[05:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:04] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[06:05] | You have been so good with him today, | 今天你对他真好 |
[06:07] | so patient, and I can’t help but notice | 那么耐心 我留意到 |
[06:10] | I don’t see a ring on your finger. | 你手上没着戴戒指 |
[06:12] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[06:12] | You should meet my daughter — Nash’s mom. | 你应该见见我女儿 纳什的妈妈 |
[06:14] | Not the sharpest tack, | 不是特别能干 |
[06:16] | but really sweet, really pretty. | 但确实贴心 也很漂亮 |
[06:18] | Ma’am, I appreciate the offer, but I’m with someone already. | 女士 感谢您的提议 但我有女朋友了 |
[06:21] | Are you engaged? | 你订婚了吗 |
[06:22] | – No. – Are you getting engaged? | -没有 -你要和她订婚吗 |
[06:24] | I — | 我… |
[06:25] | Her number’s in that chart. | 病历上有她的电话 |
[06:26] | I’ll tell her to expect your call. | 我会让她等你电话的 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | I think Grandma over there | 我觉得那边的老奶奶 |
[06:37] | just arranged my marriage to her daughter. | 刚才想给我和他女儿做媒 |
[06:41] | There must be something in the air, | 大家一定是被传染了 |
[06:43] | because Amelia and Owen | 因为阿米莉亚和欧文 |
[06:44] | are talking about getting married, too. | 也在讨论结婚的事儿 |
[06:46] | Hey, maybe you guys could have a double wedding. | 要不你们把两件婚事一起办了吧 |
[06:48] | Then I would only have to live through it once. | 这样我只需要受一次罪 |
[06:50] | Help! Please! Someone help! It’s okay, buddy. I got you. | 救命 快来人 没事 孩子 有我呢 |
[06:52] | – Okay, what happened? – He passed out, he came to, | -怎么回事 -他昏过去了 醒了一下 |
[06:54] | and then he passed out again. | 又昏过去了 |
[06:55] | – Okay, let’s get him down here. – There’s another kid outside. | -好 先让他躺好 -外面还有一个孩子 |
[06:57] | Is this your son, sir? | 这是你儿子吗 先生 |
[06:58] | Uh, no. I’m his driver’s ed teacher. | 不是 我是他的驾校老师 |
[07:01] | Hey, I got it. | 医生来了 |
[07:03] | Hey, there. You okay? | 你好 你还好吗 |
[07:05] | Can I — Can I park here? | 我…我能在这停车吗 |
[07:14] | Quit hovering and just go in there and talk to him. | 别再走来走去了 直接进去跟他说话吧 |
[07:17] | He has made it very clear | 他已经说得很清楚了 |
[07:18] | he doesn’t want me anywhere near him. | 他不希望我接近他 |
[07:19] | So, no. | 所以我是不会进去的 |
[07:22] | Does she have him on fluconazole in case it’s fungal? | 她有没有给他服用氟康唑 以防真菌感染 |
[07:24] | You do realize that Kyle can see you? | 你知道凯尔能看见你吧 |
[07:26] | It’s not one-way glass. | 这可不是单向玻璃 |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[07:44] | – Oh, God. – I’m fine. | -天哪 -我没事 |
[07:45] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 我没事 |
[07:47] | I’m fine. | 我真没事 |
[07:49] | Everything just… | 刚才突然就… |
[07:52] | started spinning. | 天旋地转的 |
[07:54] | The — The nausea’s probably because of the antibiotics. | 很可能是抗生素导致的恶心 |
[07:57] | Uh, I’ll get Dr. Shepherd to get you an antiemetic. | 我会让谢博德医生给你开点止吐药的 |
[08:09] | Why don’t you just go? | 你能不能离开这里 |
[08:11] | Take that. | 拿着这个 |
[08:26] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要任何帮助 |
[08:28] | And I definitely don’t want an audience for this. | 我也不想让别人看到我这个样子 |
[08:30] | Then, um, let’s pretend that you’re puking | 那我们就假装你呕吐 |
[08:33] | for some other reason, then. | 是因为别的原因 |
[08:35] | Like, um, after a show or something. | 比如说 表演之后之类的 |
[08:37] | Too many whiskey shots, you know? | 喝了太多威士忌 |
[08:40] | Fun puking. | 玩嗨了才吐的 |
[08:40] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[08:41] | I don’t need any help from you. | 我不需要你的任何帮助 |
[08:44] | Look, I understand if you don’t want to deal with me, | 听着 你不想理我 我可以理解 |
[08:47] | but you are gonna need somebody. | 但你需要别人的帮助 |
[08:48] | Does your friends, | 你的朋友 |
[08:50] | do your family know that you’re here? | 家人知道你住院了吗 |
[08:52] | That’s none of your business, all right? | 不关你的事 好吗 |
[08:54] | I’m not your business anymore. | 我跟你已经没有任何关系了 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | But you’re gonna need someone. | 但你需要有人来陪你 |
[09:00] | Dr. Shepherd took out your implant. | 谢博德医生把植入物取出来了 |
[09:02] | Your tremor is gonna come back. | 你的手又会开始颤抖 |
[09:07] | No kidding. | 没错 |
[09:11] | Kyle, I’m sorry. | 凯尔 我很抱歉 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna puke again… | 我又要吐了… |
[09:15] | now. | 就现在 |
[09:20] | How about you just go? | 你可以走了吗 |
[09:24] | Go. Go! | 走啊 走啊 |
[09:25] | I’m g– | 我… |
[09:27] | I’m going. | 我这就走 |
[09:44] | Dad, Dad, I may have brushed against the wall, but — | 爸爸 我可能擦到墙了 但是… |
[09:47] | Good news, Arvin. I see no signs of anything. | 好消息 阿尔文 我没发现任何问题 |
[09:49] | You’re doing just fine. | 你一切正常 |
[09:50] | And the doctor says I’m fine. | 医生说我没事 |
[09:52] | Yeah. The doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[09:54] | Well, it — it was the wall of a hospital, | 是…是医院的墙 |
[09:56] | but d-didn’t I say that? | 但我刚才不是说过了吗 |
[09:57] | Tell him that Rhys had a medical emergency. | 告诉他里斯出现了紧急情况 |
[09:59] | It’s strep throat. That’s not an emergency. | 只是脓毒性咽喉炎 不是什么紧急情况 |
[10:00] | Strep throat shouldn’t cause you to faint. | 脓毒性咽喉炎不会导致你昏迷 |
[10:02] | Are you on antibiotics? | 你在吃抗生素吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, for two days. I’m fine. | 是的 两天了 我没事 |
[10:05] | But, still, open up. | 你还是把嘴张开吧 |
[10:07] | You passed out in a car. | 你在车里昏过去了 |
[10:09] | You know how dangerous that is on the road? | 你知道这在路上有多危险吗 |
[10:10] | I wasn’t even driving! It was Arvin! | 又不是我在开车 是阿尔文在开 |
[10:12] | – Has he passed out before? – I don’t know. | -他以前昏迷过吗 -我不知道 |
[10:13] | His mother would kill me if I let something happen to him. | 要是他有什么闪失 他妈妈会杀了我的 |
[10:15] | Aw, please don’t talk about her. | 能不能不要提她 |
[10:16] | It looks like Rhys has a peritonsillar abscess. | 看起来里斯的扁桃体周围出现了脓肿 |
[10:18] | I do need to drain it. | 我要把脓肿抽出来 |
[10:20] | Oh, no, no, you’re not sticking that thing down my throat. | 不 不 你不要把那个东西伸到我喉咙里 |
[10:22] | Hey, hey, Rhys, buddy, it’s okay. | 里斯 孩子 没事的 |
[10:23] | I’m here. All right? | 有我在呢 好吗 |
[10:24] | It’s like I told you, | 就像我说过的那样 |
[10:25] | I want you to think of me as a father. | 我希望你可以把我当成你的父亲 |
[10:26] | Why? All my mom ever talks about | 为什么 我妈妈一直在说 |
[10:28] | is when she’s gonna break up with you. | 要跟你分手呢 |
[10:29] | – What? – Hold on. Hold on. | -什么 -等一下 等一下 |
[10:30] | Your mom’s doing our driver’s ed teacher? | 你妈妈跟我们的驾校老师搞在了一起 |
[10:36] | I came as soon as I got the message. | 我一收到消息就赶过来了 |
[10:37] | – Rhys, honey, are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -里斯 宝贝 你还好吧 -我很好 |
[10:38] | No, he’s not okay, and neither am I. | 不 他不好 我也不好 |
[10:40] | You told him that you want to break up with me? | 你告诉你要跟我分手 |
[10:41] | – Is that true? – You told him? | -是真的吗 -你居然告诉他了 |
[10:45] | This is way better than our last driver’s ed class. | 这可比我们上次驾校课精彩多了 |
[10:48] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 要开始了 |
[10:57] | Be nice. | 态度好点 |
[10:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:59] | But, God, she put me through hell. | 可是 天啊 是她让我经历那一切的 |
[11:00] | I know, and you won. | 我知道 可是你最后赢了 |
[11:02] | You can afford to be magnanimous. | 你应该宽宏大量一点 |
[11:04] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[11:05] | Well, I, uh, was wondering if, um… | 我在想…能不能… |
[11:07] | I’ve had a surgery come up later this week, | 这周过几天我有个手术 |
[11:09] | and so I wanted to ask if I could please have Sofia | 所以我想问问你 我可不可以周二晚上 |
[11:12] | Tuesday night instead of Thursday. | 而不是周四带索菲亚呢 |
[11:15] | Um, so if I allow you to have Sofia on Tuesday, | 如果我让你周二带索菲亚 |
[11:19] | then in exchange, I will have her Friday? | 那周五就换我带她 |
[11:23] | Yeah, sure, if that’s what you want. | 可以 如果你想这么安排的话 |
[11:24] | Great. Okay, then I will make that work. | 好的 那就这么定了 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:29] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[11:30] | I’d lose that crazed smile before you start cramping. | 你最好在抽筋之前把那个假笑撤了 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | I am concerned about Kyle. | 我很担心凯尔 |
[11:39] | You know, he’s still septic. | 他仍然有败血病的症状 |
[11:41] | His cultures are showing possible fungus. | 培养结果显示可能是真菌感染 |
[11:43] | He’s also complaining of neck stiffness. | 他还说他脖子很僵硬 |
[11:44] | Why are you talking to me about this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[11:46] | You operated three days ago. | 你三天前给他做了手术 |
[11:47] | Why isn’t he recovering? | 为什么他没有好转 |
[11:48] | No. You are off this case. | 不 你已经不负责这个病例了 |
[11:49] | You are not on my service today. | 你今天也不跟我工作 |
[11:50] | Why are you talking to me about this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[11:52] | Are you sure the infection | 你确定感染 |
[11:54] | isn’t because of the second lead you placed — | 不是因为你放的第二块植入物吗 |
[11:57] | the one you had to convince us to get? | 是你让我们接受那块植入物的 |
[11:58] | Him — the one I convinced him to get | 让他 我让他接受那块植入物 |
[12:01] | because he is my patient, not you. | 因为他才是我的病人 你不是 |
[12:03] | I am just concerned. | 我只是担心而已 |
[12:05] | And if you were the patient’s family, | 如果你是病人的家人 |
[12:06] | I would want to assuage those concerns, | 我会想办法让你别担心 |
[12:08] | but you are neither family nor friend right now. | 但你现在既不是他的家人也不是他的朋友 |
[12:10] | He developed a complication. | 他出现了并发症 |
[12:12] | Complications happen, Edwards. | 并发症时有发生 爱德华兹 |
[12:15] | We deal with them every day. Today is no different. | 我们每天都会遇到 今天也不例外 |
[12:20] | White count is trending down, wound is clean, | 白细胞数量在下降 伤口很干净 |
[12:22] | but his temp is still a little high. | 但他的体温还是有点高 |
[12:24] | Hey, Kyle, how you feeling? | 凯尔 你怎么样 |
[12:25] | I was good until these two showed up. | 这俩人来之前我感觉还挺好的 |
[12:27] | It’s been nag city for the last half-hour. | 这半个小时一直在我耳边唠叨 |
[12:30] | Well, maybe you should think about that the next time | 等下次你在医院里躺三天还不给我们打电话 |
[12:31] | you’re in the hospital for three days without calling us. | 你就能想起我们的唠叨了 |
[12:33] | I went through 19 hours of labor with you, without drugs. | 我没用麻药 花了19个小时才把你生下来 |
[12:37] | You owe me at least a text or a “Tweep.” | 你至少该给我发个短信或者”推破”吧 |
[12:39] | Mom, it’s a tweet, for the 10th time. | 妈妈 是推特 这都说了10次了 |
[12:42] | – Are you Dr. Shepherd? – I am, yeah. | -你是谢博德医生吗 -是的 |
[12:44] | Dr. Shepherd recently removed the infected device | 谢博德医生已经把受感染的植入物 |
[12:46] | from Kyle’s brain, but you should be aware | 从凯尔的大脑中移除 但你们要知道 |
[12:48] | that both the surgery and the antibiotics | 手术和抗生素治疗 |
[12:50] | aren’t working as well as we expected. | 都没有取得我们预期的结果 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[12:52] | I’m Dr. Edwards. | 我是爱德华兹医生 |
[12:53] | I’m one of the surgeons here. | 我是这里的一名外科医生 |
[12:55] | This is her? | 就是她吗 |
[12:57] | This is her. | 就是她 |
[12:58] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:59] | Kyle, if we could just talk — | 凯尔 我们能不能谈谈… |
[13:00] | – Why is she even here? – I want her to go. | -她在这做什么 -我希望她离开 |
[13:02] | My son is not good enough for her. | 我儿子配不上她 |
[13:03] | She’s not good enough for us. | 她配不上我们家 |
[13:04] | My brother’s broken a lot of hearts, | 我哥哥伤了很多女孩的心 |
[13:06] | but I’ve never seen anyone break his. | 但我从没见过谁能让他伤心 |
[13:07] | And I got to think he’d be better off if he’d come in here | 我觉得如果他不是为了躲着你能早点来医院 |
[13:10] | sooner instead of trying to avoid you. | 那他的病情现在会好很多 |
[13:11] | So, please, do my family a favor and get the hell out of here. | 所以 看在我家人的面子上 请你出去 |
[13:15] | Thank you, Dr. Edwards. That will be all. | 谢谢你 爱德华兹医生 就这样吧 |
[13:24] | So, it’s a basic decortication procedure, | 所以这是个简单的皮质剥除手术 |
[13:26] | except there is a slight abnormality. | 只是有点异常 |
[13:28] | Yeah, sorry, I can’t take your decortication procedure | 没错 对不起 我不能帮你做皮质剥除术 |
[13:30] | ’cause I already took it. Just did the consult. | 因为我已经做完了 刚会诊完 |
[13:33] | You just took my patient without telling me? | 你没跟我打招呼就抢了我的病人 |
[13:35] | You’ve been pawning decortications off on me since I got here. | 自从我来这 你一直把皮质剥除术推给我做 |
[13:37] | You hate them, so now I just take them, | 你不喜欢它们 所以我就做了 |
[13:39] | and you don’t have to pawn. | 这样你也不用推了 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:42] | Bacon? | 吃培根不 |
[13:44] | – Is that a box of bacon? – Bacon | -这是一盒子培根吗 -培根 |
[13:46] | A cardiothoracic hand grenade. | 引起心胸疾病的元凶 |
[13:48] | You know you’re a doctor, right? | 你知道你是个医生吧 |
[13:50] | A heart doctor. | 一名心脏科医生 |
[13:56] | It is good. | 太赞了 |
[13:57] | Told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[14:03] | It’s my job, isn’t it? | 这是我的工作 不是吗 |
[14:04] | You got the big, fancy job, | 你在外面风光干大活 |
[14:05] | and you have no respect for mine. | 并且一点都不尊重我的工作 |
[14:06] | Are you trying to tell me that your life’s ambitions | 你是想说你的雄心壮志 |
[14:07] | stopped after driver’s ed teacher? | 停留在了当驾驶老师上吗 |
[14:09] | Do you know how many hours | 你知道美国人 |
[14:10] | the average American spends behind the wheel… | 驾驶的平均时间吗 |
[14:12] | – Oh, here we go. -…how many accidents there are every day? | -又来了 -每天会发生多少起事故吗 |
[14:13] | I am shaping the drivers of the future. | 我在培养未来的驾驶员 |
[14:15] | I’m saving lives! I’m a freaking hero! | 我在拯救生命 我是个伟大的英雄 |
[14:17] | Okay, Superman. We get it, okay? | 好吧 超人 我们懂好吗 |
[14:19] | Hands at 10 and 2. | 手握方向盘十点和两点钟位置 |
[14:19] | Yeah, except the recommended placement is 9 and 3 now. | 是啊 只是现在推荐的是九点和三点钟位置 |
[14:21] | – 9 and 3! – See these two? | -九点和三点 -看这俩人了没 |
[14:23] | You and Wilson are doing it right, | 你和威尔逊做的没错 |
[14:25] | not rushing into things. | 别急于求成 |
[14:26] | Rushing into things? | 急于求成 |
[14:27] | We’ve been together a million years. | 我们在一起已经超级久了 |
[14:28] | Dr. Karev? Dr. Grey? | 克莱夫医生 格蕾医生 |
[14:30] | Had to put the screws to the X-ray tech, | 我软硬兼施搞定了照X光的医务人员 |
[14:31] | but I got him to rush Rhys’ films. | 让他加急里斯的片子 |
[14:33] | Is that air around the trachea? | 气管周围的是气泡吗 |
[14:34] | I hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[14:35] | It could be artifact, but we need a CT. | 可能是矫作物 但我们需要做CT |
[14:37] | You’re really great. You’re — You’re clean, but… | 你真是好极了 你是清白的 但 |
[14:39] | Who’s interrupting the happy couple to let Mom know? | 谁去打断那对快乐的小两口把这事告诉母亲 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. I was thinking right about now. | 我不知道 我当时在想 |
[14:43] | Yeah, well, maybe I am, too. | 对 也许我也是 |
[14:44] | Oh, great. So now you’re gonna break up with me? | 很好 所以现在你要和我分手 |
[14:45] | This is fantastic. | 简直太好了 |
[14:49] | Have fun. | 好好享受 |
[14:56] | Jo, look, I need to know what is going on with Kyle. | 乔听着 我得知道凯尔是什么情况 |
[14:59] | Just tell me. | 你就告诉我吧 |
[15:00] | Shepherd would kill me. His family would kill me. | 谢博德会杀了我 他家人也会 |
[15:02] | Jo, please. Come on. | 乔 求你了 拜托了 |
[15:04] | You have, what, four floors to tell me everything you know. | 你现在有四层楼的时间告诉我一切 |
[15:06] | Please. What is going on? | 求你了 到底什么情况 |
[15:09] | Okay, his symptoms aren’t getting any better. | 好吧 他的症状并没有好转 |
[15:11] | He’s febrile with some headaches, a bit lethargic, | 他有头痛性发热 还有点嗜睡 |
[15:14] | and Shepherd ordered a stat CT that showed evidence | 谢博德立即给他做了CT 结果显示 |
[15:17] | of an abscess in the periventricular area. | 他的脑室周有脓肿 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, s– So what is Shepherd’s plan? | 那谢博德的计划是什么 |
[15:26] | Drainage and ventricular washout. | 引流法冲洗脑室 |
[15:28] | No. Wh– No. What? | 不 不行 怎么可能 |
[15:32] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不可能这么做 |
[15:32] | She knows how dangerous that can be. | 她知道这太危险了 |
[15:34] | She — She can’t. | 她 她不能这样 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry. I have a ton of prep before surgery. | 对不起 手术前我还有很多要准备的 |
[15:41] | Does — Does he know how dangerous it can be? | 他 他知道这有多危险吗 |
[15:48] | Big wedding or small wedding? | 盛大的婚礼还是小型婚礼 |
[15:50] | Well, not too small. | 别太小 |
[15:52] | You want it to be a party. | 你想把它做成派对那样 |
[15:54] | So, um, kids? | 那么 孩子 |
[15:57] | Five. | 生五个 |
[15:58] | Five? | 五个 |
[15:58] | Sure. | 没错 |
[16:00] | Unless the first few terrorize us. | 除非前几个恐吓我们 |
[16:02] | Then we can have four. | 那我们就生四个 |
[16:06] | Are we really talking about this? | 我们现在真的要讨论这个吗 |
[16:09] | Marriage and kids? | 结婚生子 |
[16:11] | No. | 不 |
[16:13] | I mean, maybe one day, but no. | 我是说 将来某一天 但不是现在 |
[16:19] | It was pretty fun watching Maggie’s face | 在手术室里看到麦琪那副表情 |
[16:20] | – in the O.R., though. – Yep. | -可有意思了 -没错 |
[16:23] | You know, it is fun being fake married to you. | 假装娶了你很有趣 |
[16:27] | Well, it’s fun being fake married to you. | 假装嫁给你很有趣 |
[16:35] | I have — I have to prep for a surgery. | 我得 我得去准备手术了 |
[16:37] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:45] | Uh, Knox asked me to cover for him | 诺克斯让我替他去 |
[16:47] | on that facial implant tomorrow. | 明天的面部植入手术 |
[16:48] | – Cool with you? – Yeah, of course. | -你不介意吧 -没问题 |
[16:51] | Hey, look, um, if you need a place to crash, | 听着 如果你需要找个地方住几天 |
[16:54] | I still owe you and I still have a sofa. | 我还欠你个人情 而且我还有个沙发 |
[16:57] | Why would I need your sofa? | 我为什么需要沙发 |
[16:58] | Everything okay between you and Bailey? | 你和贝利之间还好吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. Fine. | 挺好的 |
[17:02] | No, you’re still living in the same house, | 不 你俩住在一起 |
[17:03] | but you’re not talking to each other, right? | 但不和对方说话 是吗 |
[17:05] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[17:05] | Counseling? | 做婚姻辅导了吗 |
[17:08] | Well, if we go to counseling, then we’ll have to talk, | 如果我们去婚姻辅导 那就得说话 |
[17:10] | and then we’ll yell, so not talking is better. | 接着我们就要吵架了 所以还是不说话更好 |
[17:13] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[17:14] | – Do? – Well, yeah. You can’t just stay like this. | -办什么 -好吧 你们不能一直这样 |
[17:17] | Oh, I can stay like this. | 我能一直这样 |
[17:18] | And I will. I am a very patient man. | 我也会保持这样 我可是个很有耐心的男人 |
[17:22] | And I am right, which makes me | 而且我是对的 这就让我 |
[17:23] | even more patient since she is overreacting. | 更有耐心了 因为是她反应过度的 |
[17:26] | I know it and she knows it, | 我和她都心知肚明 |
[17:27] | though she’s not ready to admit it yet. | 尽管她还不准备承认这点 |
[17:29] | So I am biding my time until she apologizes, | 所以我在等着她给我道歉 |
[17:32] | at which point I will haul my ass | 到时候我就可以 |
[17:33] | back into our bedroom where it belongs. | 滚回我们的卧室了 |
[17:36] | So — So you’re not mad? | 所 所以你没生气 |
[17:38] | Nah, man, I am pissed as hell, | 不 兄弟 我气炸天了 |
[17:40] | but she’s the love of my life, so… | 但她是我一生的挚爱 所以 |
[17:43] | I mean, you get it. You got April. | 我是说 你应该懂 你有艾普丽尔 |
[17:44] | April and I are divorced. | 艾普丽尔和我离婚了 |
[17:46] | Well, like I said — waiting game. | 好吧 如我所说 伺机而动 |
[17:48] | Stay strong. You’ll get there. | 坚持住 你会赢的 |
[17:49] | You’re out of your damn mind. | 我看你是真疯了 |
[17:51] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[17:56] | Oh, hey, Bailey, I need to talk to you about Warren. | 贝利 我要和你谈谈沃伦的事 |
[18:00] | Oh, if this is about that dinner — | 如果这是关于晚餐的 |
[18:01] | No, it — it isn’t. You know, I’m just, um, concerned. | 不 不是 你知道 我有点担心 |
[18:04] | It’s been a couple months now. | 你俩这样都好几个月了 |
[18:08] | We’ll be fine. Look, it’s a waiting game. | 我们没事的 听着 要伺机而动 |
[18:10] | I’m right, and once he remembers that’s always the case, | 我是对的 一旦他习以为常了 |
[18:13] | we’ll be fine. | 我们就会和好如初的 |
[18:14] | Well, good. | 那好吧 |
[18:15] | And then maybe you would consider reinstating him — | 到那时候也许你就能考虑给他复职 |
[18:17] | sooner than later, okay? | 越早越好 行么 |
[18:19] | So when you said you were concerned, | 所以刚才你说你很担心 |
[18:20] | you meant you were concerned about you. | 你是说你担心你自己 |
[18:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:24] | Um, sir, after the many years | 主任 这么多年了 |
[18:26] | I served under you as my chief, | 作为我的领导 |
[18:27] | you must understand how difficult it is for me | 你一定清楚对我来说是有多难说出口 |
[18:30] | when you force me to say, respectfully, | 当你逼着我说出 恭敬地说出 |
[18:34] | this is not my problem | 这不是我的错 |
[18:35] | and, please, go do your damn job. | 拜托 好好干你的活 |
[18:39] | I don’t think you found that difficult at all. | 我觉得这对你来说一点都不难 |
[18:49] | I’ll probably end up hosting this wedding. | 我可能最终会主持这场婚礼 |
[18:50] | I hosted Owen’s last wedding. Why not? | 欧文的上场婚礼就是我主持的 不差这回 |
[18:52] | What’s it matter? Why do you care so much? | 什么情况 你为什么这么在意 |
[18:53] | I just wanted Amelia to keep busy with something. | 我只想让阿米莉亚忙起来 |
[18:56] | You know, like a hobby. | 你知道吗 就像爱好一样 |
[18:57] | ‘Cause if she’s talking Owen’s ear off, | 因为如果她能跟欧文说个没完 |
[18:58] | she can’t talk off mine. | 我就能清静点了 |
[19:00] | How does this change that? | 结婚怎么会改变这点 |
[19:01] | This means more talking. | 结婚意味着更多的交流 |
[19:02] | Only now it’ll be about flowers and caterers | 而现在只是鲜花和吃饭 |
[19:04] | and what kind of dress I’m gonna wear. | 还有问我该穿哪种裙子 |
[19:06] | Kill me now. | 还不如马上杀了我算了 |
[19:07] | – Promise me you won’t do this. – What? | -答应我你不会这么做的 -什么 |
[19:09] | If Jo ever pulls that ring out of that drawer, | 如果乔从抽屉里拿出戒指 |
[19:11] | just go to Vegas. Elope or something. | 你们就赶紧私奔去拉斯维加斯 |
[19:13] | Don’t put us through it all. | 别让我们再参加婚礼了 |
[19:15] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[19:17] | Air pockets in the parapharyngeal space. | 咽旁间隙有个气肿 |
[19:19] | Necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎 |
[19:21] | God, it’s everywhere — mediastinum, the heart. | 天啊 到处都有 纵膈 心脏 |
[19:24] | There’s no time. If it spreads any further, | 时间不多了 如果再继续蔓延 |
[19:26] | there won’t be anything left to salvage. | 抢救都晚了 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna take him up to the O.R. right now. | 我马上带他去手术室 |
[19:30] | I’ll page Jackson and cardio | 我呼杰克森和心外科医生过来 |
[19:31] | and tell them to meet us up there. | 让他们在手术室等我们 |
[19:35] | They paged cardio. | 他们呼了心外科医生 |
[19:36] | You want it? | 你想跟台 |
[19:38] | I don’t even know what it is. | 我都不知道这是什么手术 |
[19:39] | It’s a kid with strep throat | 一个得了脓毒性咽喉炎的小孩 |
[19:40] | turned into nec fasc in the chest. | 发展成胸部坏死性筋膜炎 |
[19:41] | – Pretty cool. – Not for the kid. | -很棒吧 -对小孩来说可不棒 |
[19:43] | No, for the kid, it sucks. | 当然 小孩可遭罪了 |
[19:44] | Does sound cool, though. | 不过手术挺有意思的 |
[19:47] | Flip you for it. | 我们掷硬币决定吧 |
[19:48] | Is one of you gonna get in here, or what? | 你们两有人要上台还是怎么的 |
[19:53] | Uh, you know what? You can have it. | 不如这样 这台手术你上 |
[19:54] | I mean, you have seniority. | 毕竟你年资高 |
[19:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:58] | So I don’t have to go in there if I don’t want. | 如果我不想上我可以不上 |
[19:59] | Thought you wanted it. | 我还以为你想上 |
[20:02] | This is an abuse of power. | 这可是滥用职权 |
[20:03] | This is a delegation of resources. | 这叫分配资源 |
[20:06] | You’re a very valuable resource. | 你可是非常宝贵的资源 |
[20:08] | Oh, don’t you flatter me now. | 别在这奉承我 |
[20:09] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[20:11] | Where Mer’s concerned, | 有梅在的话 |
[20:12] | just, you know, give as good as you get. | 你懂的 尽量表现好点 |
[20:16] | I gave you bacon! | 我可是用培根贿赂过你 |
[20:20] | You’re taking Kyle in for a ventricular washout? | 你要带凯尔去做心室灌洗 |
[20:22] | Hello, resident who is not on my service today. | 你好啊 “局外”住院医 |
[20:26] | There is an 85% mortality rate. | 那可是有85%的死亡率 |
[20:29] | If his abscess ruptures while he’s on the table, | 如果在手术台上他的脓肿破裂了 |
[20:31] | he dies immediately. | 他马上就完蛋 |
[20:32] | Edwards, you are really underfoot. | 爱德华兹 你真的太碍事了 |
[20:34] | Look, he just deserves all the time he can get, | 他活着的一分一秒都是他应得的 |
[20:37] | not some…Hail Mary. | 不应该 神呐 |
[20:40] | I mean, can you answer me, please, Dr. Shepherd? | 你能回我个话吗 谢博德医生 |
[20:43] | Do you have this? | 你有把握吗 |
[20:43] | Okay, no, I am not answering that. | 不能 我不会回答你的 |
[20:45] | Not simply because the patient and the family | 并不只是单纯因为患者和家属 |
[20:48] | have expressly asked you not be involved in this case, | 明确要求不准你参与这个病例 |
[20:51] | which would be enough, | 当然就这点已经足够了 |
[20:52] | but more because I do not answer to you. | 但更多是因为你压根管不着我 |
[20:54] | This is my surgical plan. | 这是我的手术计划 |
[20:57] | I am confident in my surgical plan. | 我对自己的手术计划很有信心 |
[20:59] | End of discussion. | 讨论到此为止 |
[21:02] | Wilson, what? | 威尔逊 怎么了 |
[21:04] | I just wanted to let you know | 我是来告知你 |
[21:05] | the O.R. Will be ready in 45 minutes. | 手术室将在45分钟后准备好 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | For an average surgeon, | 对普通的外科医生来说 |
[21:12] | sure, a ventricular washout could be a Hail Mary, | 没错 心室灌洗真的挺要命的 |
[21:15] | but, Edwards, this is me. | 但 爱德华兹 这次是我主刀 |
[21:39] | Either come in or stay out, | 要不进来要不就在外面待着 |
[21:41] | – but don’t do whatever it is you’re doing. – Okay. | -别那么站在那 -好的 |
[21:47] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[21:49] | Uh, maybe I can postpone leaving… | 也许我可以推迟点再走 |
[21:53] | for just a little while, just until things are better, | 稍微再晚一点 等到事情都有所好转 |
[21:55] | until you and I are — are better. | 等到你和我的事有点起色 |
[21:58] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[22:00] | What? Two days? A week? | 你还想着等个2天 1周不成 |
[22:02] | We both know how this ends. | 我们都知道这事该如何收场 |
[22:04] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[22:07] | But apparently you do, so why don’t you enlighten me? | 但显然你知道 所以何不你来告诉我 |
[22:10] | All right, look, we’ll drag this out. Sure. | 当然我们会把事情说清楚 |
[22:12] | You can wait here | 你可以就这么等着 |
[22:13] | and things will get superficially better, | 让事情看起来好像有所好转 |
[22:15] | and then you’ll leave, | 然后你离开这 |
[22:16] | and then we’ll let things taper off the way things taper off | 分割异地后 事情也就自然而然 |
[22:19] | over long distance, | 淡去了 |
[22:21] | and then we’ll be sorry, | 然后我们就各自懊恼 |
[22:22] | and we’ll make promises that are just lies. | 彼此保证那些都只是谎言 |
[22:24] | It’s all a lie, | 事实是这全是谎言 |
[22:25] | because I’m not leaving without Sofia, | 因为我不会离开索菲亚的 |
[22:27] | and you would never forgive me | 而且如果你放弃这笔奖金 |
[22:28] | if you gave up your grant, | 你一辈子都不会原谅我的 |
[22:29] | so I’m stuck here, Penny. | 所以我完全没法子了 潘妮 |
[22:30] | I am stuck, and there’s no good solution. | 动弹不得 没有更好的解决方法 |
[22:35] | Callie, why won’t you look at me? | 凯丽 为什么你不能看着我 |
[22:41] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手 |
[22:44] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[22:51] | Maybe instead of dragging this out… | 也许谈这事的功夫都可以省了 |
[22:59] | maybe we should just call it now. | 我们现在直接就当面了断吧 |
[23:03] | Yeah, we should. You should go. | 是的 就该这样 你还是走吧 |
[23:34] | I told you to go. | 我叫你别来 |
[23:36] | And I’m really bad at following directions. | 顺从指挥向来不是我的专长 |
[23:51] | I hurt you. | 我伤害过你 |
[23:52] | You sure did. | 确实 |
[23:53] | And I’m so sorry about that. | 我为此非常抱歉 |
[23:55] | Boy, my sister really hates you. | 天啊 我老姐可恨你了 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:59] | Clearly, you told her all about me. | 很明显 你整天跟她谈起我 |
[24:00] | Well, to be fair, I told her all the good stuff first. | 老实说 我一开始说了你不少好话 |
[24:06] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[24:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:08] | Well, relax. | 放松点嘛 |
[24:10] | Like, I mean, not like sad or, like, | 不要搞得那么伤感 弄得好像 |
[24:13] | you know, love-sick miss you. | 某个痴情男想你了一样 |
[24:15] | I manly miss you. | 我是作为一个男人想念你 |
[24:18] | Like, I’m very tough. | 我还是很坚强的 |
[24:20] | Look, I talked to Dr. Shepherd about your surgery. | 我和谢博德医生谈过你的手术了 |
[24:22] | And she’s got this. | 她很有把握 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna make it through this. | 你会挺过去的 |
[24:26] | – I know it. – That’s great, because I look way hotter | -一定会的 -太棒了 穿着病服 |
[24:30] | when I’m not in a hospital gown. | 简直体现不出我的魅力 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I remember. | 印象深刻 |
[24:37] | So, what’s our plan… | 那这一切结束后 |
[24:40] | with you and I after all this is over? | 我和你之间的事 怎么打算 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | Yeah, when I’m well | 我完事后 |
[24:46] | and I’m done with this place, | 就不想再待在这地方了 |
[24:48] | we should go away together. | 我们一起出去吧 |
[24:49] | I can’t go somewhere. | 我哪也去不了 |
[24:51] | Come on. Have fun. | 拜托 找点乐子嘛 |
[24:52] | – Live a little. – Okay. Like where? | -像个正常人一点 -好吧 去哪 |
[24:54] | I have a bunch of gigs lined up in Europe. | 欧洲有一堆演出等着我 |
[24:57] | Come on tour with me for like a month. | 和我一起去巡演吧 一个月左右 |
[24:59] | I’m a surgeon, not a groupie. | 我可是外科医生 不是追星族 |
[25:01] | Come on. You know you want to see me play. | 拜托 你心里还是想看我表演的 |
[25:02] | I do, actually. | 确实 |
[25:04] | But, you know, | 但你得知道 |
[25:05] | I’d probably just embarrass you, | 我很可能会让你尴尬 |
[25:07] | acting a fool, you know, | 像个傻瓜一样 |
[25:08] | screaming your name in the front row. | 在前排大呼你的名字 |
[25:09] | I’m excited to see that. | 那样我会很兴奋的 |
[25:11] | No, you think you are. | 不 只是你这么觉得而已 |
[25:12] | You have not seen me act like a fool. | 你还没见识过我傻起来有多可怕 |
[25:14] | I’d throw my bra on the stage. | 我可能会把胸罩扔上台 |
[25:15] | Please do that. | 请毫不犹豫地扔上来 |
[25:16] | Shut up. | 你够了 |
[25:28] | Listen… | 听着 |
[25:30] | I, um… | 我 |
[25:35] | I am in this… | 我是 |
[25:39] | kind of deep with you, | 真心喜欢你 |
[25:40] | so just… | 所以 |
[25:42] | don’t say these things if you don’t mean them, okay? | 如果你无意 就不要答应我 好吗 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:13] | I have to take him to surgery. | 我得带他去手术了 |
[26:30] | Oh, yeah. Okay, it’s invaded the pleural space. | 好了 已经侵及胸膜腔了 |
[26:32] | Chest wall’s involved. | 胸壁也有侵犯 |
[26:34] | We’ll debride the top layer off. | 我们得清除掉最外层 |
[26:35] | Go deeper. | 更深入一点 |
[26:36] | Get the pericardium if you have to. | 有必要的话检查下心包 |
[26:37] | I don’t want to peel this kid down to nothing. | 我可不想白白给这孩子剥一层皮 |
[26:39] | And I don’t want this kid to | 我也不希望这孩子 |
[26:40] | have to go through all this and still be infected. | 做完手术后 仍有感染 |
[26:41] | – Go deeper! – Grey, come on. | -再深入点 -格蕾 别这样 |
[26:43] | Sorry. I’ve had enough of bad decisions today. | 抱歉 我今天可不想再出差错了 |
[26:45] | -Yeah, well, what did I do? – Relax, mate. | -那就要怪我了吗 -冷静点 伙计 |
[26:47] | It’s probably me. | 可能是因为我吧 |
[26:48] | No, she’s just pissed that | 不 她只是对 |
[26:48] | Shepherd and Hunt are getting married. | 谢博德和亨特结婚一事耿耿于怀 |
[26:50] | – Really? – That’s nice, actually. | -真的吗 -这是好事啊 |
[26:51] | They’re not. They had a conversation. | 他们没打算结婚 只是说说而已 |
[26:53] | All right, so she’s pissed about them getting married someday. | 好吧 所以她是不满他们将来要结婚 |
[26:56] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[26:56] | There’s a kid on the table | 这孩子正躺在我们面前 |
[26:57] | whose flesh is being eaten alive right in front of us. | 他的肉体在被活生生地侵蚀 |
[26:59] | Can we please just focus? | 大家能注意力集中一点吗 |
[27:01] | Well, if you want to hand me a half a cup of Drano, | 如果你想递给我半杯洗涤剂 |
[27:03] | I’ll get it done in a jiffy. | 我能立马搞定 |
[27:05] | – You think that’s funny? – Little bit. | -你觉得这好笑吗 -蛮好笑的 |
[27:07] | I’m trying to say we’re well aware | 我想说我们都很清楚 |
[27:09] | of who’s on the table and what the stakes are. | 谁躺在这里 手术风险有多大 |
[27:11] | We’re all working as fast as we can. | 我们都在尽快完成手术 |
[27:12] | We’re all on the same page, Grey. | 你不是一个人 格蕾 |
[27:14] | You’re not more interested | 我们和你一样 |
[27:15] | in saving a life than the rest of us. | 关心的是拯救生命 |
[27:17] | Mayo. | 放轻松 |
[27:21] | Antibiotic irrigation. | 抗生素冲洗 |
[27:26] | What’d you have? | 你做了什么手术 |
[27:28] | Young kid with advanced nec fasc. | 坏死性筋膜炎晚期的少年 |
[27:29] | I just hope I got it all. | 我只希望我清除了所有病菌 |
[27:31] | I hear you. | 我听说了 |
[27:32] | I’ve got a ventricular washout on a massive brain abscess. | 我要对大面积脑脓肿进行室冲洗 |
[27:35] | Sounds last-ditch. Sorry. | 听着像是最后一搏 抱歉 |
[27:37] | Well, not necessarily. I…feel pretty good about it. | 没必要 我觉得挺好的 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | I do. | 我的确如此 |
[27:45] | Well, you feel really good about a lot of things, so… | 你对很多东西都感觉非常良好 然后呢 |
[27:48] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[27:49] | Just — Just forget about it. | 就 就当我没说 |
[27:53] | Is it a problem for you, Owen and me? | 对你来说很困扰吗 我和欧文 |
[27:54] | Is that — Is that what you’re talking about? | 这是 这是你的意有所指吗 |
[27:56] | Let’s not. You have surgery. | 别这样 你还有手术要做 |
[27:58] | – I can handle it. – Can you? | -我能受得住 -你能吗 |
[28:00] | – Because it seems like — Like what? | -因为这似乎像是 -像是什么 |
[28:02] | Like you don’t even see it. | 像是你根本不知道一样 |
[28:03] | You think you’re making all these choices | 你觉得自己做出了这些选择 |
[28:05] | and building this life when none of this is actually yours. | 构建了这种生活 但其实没一样是你的 |
[28:08] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本讲不通 |
[28:09] | It does make sense. You are living in my house, | 讲得通 你住在我的房子里 |
[28:12] | helping to take care of my children with my sister. | 和我妹妹一起帮忙照看我的孩子 |
[28:16] | You are marrying my best friend’s ex. | 你打算和我闺蜜的前夫结婚 |
[28:19] | You are trying to do my husband’s job. | 你在设法接管我丈夫的工作 |
[28:22] | You know, you used to have humility, | 你知道吗 之前你还会谦逊 |
[28:24] | even a little anxiety, | 甚至有点焦虑 |
[28:26] | and now you even have his confidence. | 而你现在竟然有了他的那份自信 |
[28:29] | But why not? | 但为什么不呢 |
[28:30] | Because you’ve taken over everything else. | 反正你已经接手了其他所有东西 |
[28:33] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[28:34] | Get your own life. | 过你自己的生活 |
[28:36] | You have surgery. | 你还有手术要做 |
[28:48] | Noah, you really don’t have to stay here. | 诺亚 你真的不必留在这里 |
[28:50] | Listen, this may all be nothing to you, | 听着 这对你来说可能毫无意义 |
[28:52] | but it doesn’t mean that I don’t care, | 但这并不意味着我不在乎 |
[28:53] | okay, about you and the kid. | 你和孩子 |
[28:54] | I didn’t say it was nothing. | 我不是说这毫无意义 |
[28:56] | Oh, right. Sorry. Sex. | 哦对了 抱歉 还有滚床单 |
[28:58] | You were using me for my stick shift. | 你就是当我是免费炮友 |
[29:00] | Noah, for God’s sake, that is not what I said. | 诺亚 拜托 我不是这个意思 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. We have an update. | 抱歉打扰下 我们有最新情况 |
[29:06] | – Okay. – The surgery went well. | -好的 -手术很成功 |
[29:07] | We believe we were able | 我们认为已经 |
[29:08] | to resect all of the infected tissue. | 切除了所有受感染的组织 |
[29:10] | Rhys was very lucky. | 里斯很走运 |
[29:11] | If you hadn’t brought him in when you did, | 如果你当时没有把他带过来 |
[29:13] | we probably wouldn’t have been so successful. | 我们的手术可能就不会这么成功了 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | – Okay. – It’s okay. | -好的 -没事了 |
[29:19] | – Thank you. – He’s gonna be okay. | -谢谢 -他会没事的 |
[29:21] | He’s here because of you. | 他在这儿多亏了你 |
[29:25] | He would’ve died, and he didn’t | 他可能会死 但他没有 |
[29:27] | because of you. Right? | 这多亏了你 对吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah, kind of. Um, yeah. | 差不多吧 对的 |
[29:32] | You are a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[29:33] | I mean, I just did what needed to be done. | 我只是做了该做的 |
[29:35] | No. | 别说话 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:47] | See? Happy endings — they happen. | 看到了吗圆满结局 发生在他们身上了 |
[29:50] | Oh, please. – Everyone’s in love in a foxhole. | 拜托 在避弹坑里谁都会相爱 |
[29:53] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[29:54] | He saved her kid. | 他救了她的孩子 |
[29:55] | That’s like post-traumatic stress romance. | 那就像创伤后压力性恋情 |
[29:57] | You know what? Give it a rest. | 你懂什么呀 你能歇会吗 |
[29:59] | Just because you choose to be unhappy | 就因为你选择不开心 |
[30:00] | doesn’t mean everybody else has to. | 不代表其他人也得不开心 |
[30:02] | Not true. Not always a choice. | 不对 有时候别无他选 |
[30:03] | You have chances, you know? | 你有很多机会 你知道吗 |
[30:04] | You’re hot, you’re smart, you’re funny. | 你性感 聪明 又幽默 |
[30:07] | Maybe Thorpe didn’t work out, | 可能索普不适合你 |
[30:08] | but that doesn’t mean you have to stop trying. | 但不意味着你就得放弃尝试 |
[30:10] | And it sure as hell doesn’t mean | 当然更不意味着 |
[30:11] | you get to crap on everyone else. | 你就要发泄在别人身上 |
[30:13] | And, yeah, I’m gonna have a big wedding, | 而且我要办个大婚礼 |
[30:15] | and you’re gonna be there ’cause you’re gonna be my best man! | 你得在现场 因为你得做我的伴郎 |
[30:18] | Deal with it! | 受着吧你 |
[30:21] | Doctor. | 医生好 |
[30:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:31] | Um…is there any way that I could also have Sofia tonight? | 有可能让索菲亚今晚也和我一起吗 |
[30:34] | I know we already moved things around, | 我知道我们已经换过班了 |
[30:36] | and thank you again so much, by the way. | 说到这得再次谢谢你 |
[30:38] | It’s just I really need to… | 我真的只是需要 |
[30:42] | Could I have her tonight, please? | 今晚她能和我一起吗 拜托 |
[30:44] | It’s just — It’s been a tough day. | 只是 今天真的很难熬 |
[30:46] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[30:48] | We already did move things around. | 我们早就换过班了 |
[30:49] | Or rather, I already moved things around — for you. | 更确切地说 我早就为了你换了班 |
[30:52] | I know, and I thought that’s why | 我知道 所以我觉得 |
[30:53] | you would be okay with letting — | 你也会同意 |
[30:54] | With bending the rules for your convenience? | 为了你的方便再通融一下 |
[30:57] | The rules that only exist | 这些规则存在的唯一原因 |
[30:58] | because you put us and all of our friends through hell? | 是因为你让我们和所有我们的朋友难做吗 |
[31:03] | No. I’m sorry. I just — | 不是 对不起 我只是 |
[31:04] | You know, you chose this. | 你知道吗 这是你选的 |
[31:06] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了这一切 |
[31:09] | And yet you still expect me to leap to fulfill your needs. | 而你现在还要期待我去配合你的需求 |
[31:14] | I did that. I did that this morning. | 我配合了 今天早上我配合了你 |
[31:16] | Okay, Arizona, I get it. You’re angry. | 好了 亚利桑那 我明白 你很生气 |
[31:19] | I wasn’t angry. | 我不是生气 |
[31:22] | I was gracious. | 我很亲切谦和 |
[31:23] | I was nice and I was accommodating | 我很友好 很包容 |
[31:26] | and I tried to help you, | 我试图去帮你 |
[31:28] | and yet here you are again, asking for even more. | 但你现在又来了 得寸进尺 |
[31:31] | I…I do not have any more to give you. | 我 我没有什么能再给你了 |
[31:34] | You have used up all of my grace. | 你已经耗尽了我的涵养 |
[31:59] | Blake, what’s wrong? | 布莱克 怎么了 |
[31:59] | Oh, Dr. Grey, I, um… | 格蕾医生 我 |
[32:02] | I am gathering my things. | 我在收拾东西 |
[32:04] | I’m leaving for the fellowship. | 我要出发去念研究员了 |
[32:05] | – Already? – Mm-hmm. | -这么早 -嗯 |
[32:07] | My time line, um… accelerated a bit. | 我的行程 提前了一点 |
[32:15] | Callie and I broke up. | 我和凯丽分手了 |
[32:19] | I came here for her. | 我为了她来到这里 |
[32:22] | I stayed for her. | 为了她留在这里 |
[32:23] | I…thought we were gonna be together. | 我 以为我们会在一起 |
[32:30] | Doesn’t really matter what I thought. | 但我怎么想不重要 |
[32:34] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[32:37] | We don’t… work anymore. | 我们 不再合得来 |
[32:43] | Sorry. I had no idea. | 对不起 我完全不知道 |
[32:59] | You’ll be okay, Blake. | 会没事的 布莱克 |
[33:05] | You will be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:07] | You will pick yourself up, | 你会振作起来 |
[33:08] | and you will go kick some fellowship ass. | 你在那边会很厉害 |
[33:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | For teaching me, for — for everything. | 谢谢你的教导 还有其他所有 |
[33:18] | It’s my job. | 这是我应做的 |
[33:26] | – 50 cc syringe. -Another one? | -50毫升注射器 -还要一个 |
[33:28] | There’s more in there. | 里面还有很多 |
[33:29] | Keep irrigating until it clears out. | 接着冲洗 直到清除为止 |
[33:34] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – What? | -别别别 -怎么了 |
[33:37] | There’s too much fluid coming out, and it’s cloudy. | 太多液体涌出来都看不清楚了 |
[33:38] | So the abscess is — | 所以这脓肿 |
[33:39] | Ruptured into his ventricles. | 在脑室里破裂了 |
[33:40] | Okay, then we just need to move faster. | 好吧 那我们动作需要再快点 |
[33:42] | More irrigation! | 接着冲洗 |
[33:43] | Keep the syringes coming — fast! | 继续拿注射器 快点 |
[33:50] | Damn it. It is getting harder to withdraw anything at all now. | 该死 现在越来越难抽东西出来了 |
[33:52] | His B.P.’s starting to rise. | 他的血压开始上升了 |
[33:54] | Come on, Kyle. Come on. | 拜托 凯尔 撑住 |
[33:59] | Stop. I need you to stop irrigating | 停 我需要你停止冲洗 |
[34:00] | and run up to the gallery right now. | 然后立即到观察室去 |
[34:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:04] | I don’t want her watching this. | 我不想让她看到这种场景 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna try moving the catheter around. | 我要试着动一动导液管 |
[34:12] | He’s getting bradycardic. | 他开始心动过缓了 |
[34:14] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[34:54] | Steph, you shouldn’t be watching this. | 斯蒂芬 你不应该看这个 |
[34:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:15] | Time of death — 15:23. | 死亡时间 15点23分 |
[35:46] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[35:48] | Stephanie, stop. | 斯蒂芬妮 停下 |
[35:53] | We tried everything we could. | 我们尽了一切所能 |
[35:55] | His brain had already infarcted from herniation. | 他的大脑已经因为脑疝而梗塞了 |
[36:00] | It was too far gone. | 病情本身就太严重了 |
[36:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[36:14] | And she’s standing there with these sad eyes | 而她站在那里用悲伤的眼神看着我 |
[36:16] | like she’s the victim. | 就好像她才是那个受害者 |
[36:17] | She’s not the victim. | 她才不是受害者 |
[36:18] | Callie caused all this, she set it all in motion, | 凯丽造成了这一切 是她开始的这一切 |
[36:21] | and now here we are and there’s not one part of it | 然后事情就变成了现在这样而且没有任何 |
[36:23] | that doesn’t suck, you know? | 一部分是不让人恶心的 你知道吗 |
[36:25] | -Thank you. – Yeah, I do. | -谢谢 -是的 我知道 |
[36:26] | Good night, Robbins. | 晚安 罗宾斯 |
[36:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:29] | Jackson, hey. | 杰克森 |
[36:31] | Uh, I e-mailed you the video and the 3-D ultrasound. | 我把视频和三维超声结果发邮件给你了 |
[36:33] | Did you get it? | 你收到了吗 |
[36:51] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:53] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[37:08] | There you are, baby. | 你在这里啊 宝贝 |
[37:10] | I couldn’t wait till next week to see you. | 我现在就想见你等不到下周了 |
[37:12] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[37:17] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:26] | Did you catch the place on fire? | 你把这里烧了吗 |
[37:28] | I’m sorry. I was trying to make us dinner. | 对不起 我只是想做一顿晚餐 |
[37:32] | Ugh. Should I order pizza or Thai? | 我该叫点披萨还是泰国菜 |
[37:40] | Jo, I’m ready. | 乔 我准备好了 |
[37:41] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m starving, too. | 我知道 对不起 我也很饿 |
[37:43] | No, I’m ready to get married. | 不 我准备好结婚了 |
[37:45] | I have proposed to you twice, | 我向你求了两次婚 |
[37:46] | and you still haven’t given me an answer. | 而你到现在都没给我答复 |
[37:48] | I bought you a ring. | 我给你买好了戒指 |
[37:49] | you told me not to get rid of it, | 你告诉我不要退掉 |
[37:50] | so it’s just sitting in a drawer, collecting dust. | 所以它就一直待在抽屉里落灰 |
[37:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:53] | No, I’m ready to be married, | 不 我准备好结婚了 |
[37:54] | and I need to know when you will be ready. | 我想知道你什么时候能准备好 |
[37:57] | It doesn’t have to be today or tomorrow, | 不一定非得是今天或者明天 |
[37:59] | but I need to know it’s gonna happen. | 但我需要知道某一天你会准备好 |
[38:00] | I need to know that you’re up for this, ’cause I am. | 我需要知道你有没有为此做打算 因为我有 |
[38:03] | Look, I’m not scared of being committed to you. | 听着 我一点不害怕对你作出承诺 |
[38:04] | I want to be married to you. | 我想要和你结婚 |
[38:08] | But I’m done waiting. | 但我实在等不下去了 |
[38:08] | So I just need to know, will you marry me? | 所以我只是想知道 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:11] | Oh, God. Okay. Okay. | 上帝啊 好的 好的 |
[38:17] | I w… | 我 |
[38:21] | Alex, I can’t. | 阿历克斯 我不能 |
[38:24] | Of course you can. | 你当然能 |
[38:27] | – Alex — – I don’t need a big thing. | -阿历克斯 -我不需要什么大东西 |
[38:30] | I just need you. | 我只需要你 |
[38:33] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[38:34] | but… | 但 |
[38:37] | No. | 我不愿意 |
[38:38] | You know that thing? | 你知道那件事吗 |
[38:40] | That terrible thing you thought you had laid to rest? | 那件你以为你已经不在乎的可怕的事情 |
[38:43] | What if you didn’t? | 如果你还在乎呢 |
[38:44] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[38:45] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[38:46] | Owen, it’s really great. | 欧文 真的太棒了 |
[38:48] | Wait till you see the inside. | 等你进去了再惊讶 |
[38:54] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[38:57] | My patient died today. | 今天我的病人死了 |
[38:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:00] | I thought I knew what I was doing, but…he still died. | 我以为我知道自己在做什么 但他还是死了 |
[39:05] | I thought I knew what I was doing. | 我以为我知道自己在做什么 |
[39:12] | You and I… we’re good, right? | 你和我 我们很好 对吗 |
[39:17] | I mean, this is real between us. | 我的意思是 我们之间的感情是真实的 |
[39:22] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[39:24] | I think we do. | 我觉得是的 |
[39:28] | Why aren’t we doing it? | 我们为什么不去做呢 |
[39:29] | Why aren’t we building our life? | 我们为什么不去构造我们自己的生活呢 |
[39:30] | I don’t want to waste our time | 我不想再在对话交谈 |
[39:33] | on conversations or some hypothetical lives someday. | 或者未来某一天假想的生活上浪费时间了 |
[39:36] | I… | 我 |
[39:40] | I want a real life… | 我想要真正的生活 |
[39:43] | and I want it with you. | 而且我想要和你一起共同度过 |
[39:47] | Are you asking me to marry you? | 你是在叫我娶你吗 |
[39:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:51] | We’re not talking about the fake married. | 我们说的不是什么假结婚 |
[39:52] | We’re talking about the real married. | 我们说的可是真的结婚 |
[39:54] | Real…Owen. | 真的 欧文 |
[39:59] | Completely real. | 完完全全真实的 |
[40:05] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[40:08] | You know that thing you think you finally figured out. | 你知道那件你以为你终于想通的事 |
[40:14] | What if you haven’t? | 如果你没想通呢 |
[40:22] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 不是故意吓你的 |
[40:26] | Hell of a save today. | 今天的手术干得漂亮 |
[40:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:30] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:31] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:31] | Hope you feel better. | 希望你感觉好一点 |
[40:32] | – I feel fine. – Yeah, right. | -我很好 -是啊 好吧 |
[40:34] | What did you say? | 你刚说了什么 |
[40:35] | Nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 别放在心上 |
[40:37] | What did you say? | 你刚说了什么 |
[40:43] | You turned that O.R. into a minefield today. | 你今天简直把手术室变成雷区了 |
[40:45] | – Everybody felt it. – And? | -每个人都感觉到了 -然后呢 |
[40:47] | I mean, I see why you’re pissed. | 我的意思是 我知道你为什么这么不爽 |
[40:48] | I would be, too, I bet. | 我打赌换我我也会不爽 |
[40:50] | She’s your sister, right? | 她是你妹妹 对不对 |
[40:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:52] | Your dead husband. | 你过世的丈夫 |
[40:53] | Don’t talk about him. | 别提起他 |
[40:54] | Amelia Shepherd’s his sister, | 阿米莉亚·谢博德是他妹妹 |
[40:55] | you had this great thing with him, | 你本来和他过得很愉快 |
[40:57] | now he’s gone and she’s here, | 现在他去世了而她过来了 |
[40:58] | and…she gets to get all the good stuff, right? | 然后 她得到了所有好东西 是不是 |
[41:02] | With Hunt, of all people. | 和亨特亲亲我我 和别人也相处愉快 |
[41:04] | Everyone else is so happy about it, | 除你以外的所有人还都挺开心的 |
[41:06] | and all it does is make you want to punch her in the face. | 而她所做的这一切只会想让你给她脸上来一拳 |
[41:11] | Am I close? | 我是不是猜得八九不离十了 |
[41:12] | I can see why Owen hates you. | 我明白为什么欧文讨厌你了 |
[41:13] | Hey, I’m trying to be nice here, | 我只是在努力示好 |
[41:15] | empathize a little. | 有点感同身受而已 |
[41:16] | We both lost people. | 我们都失去过亲人 |
[41:17] | That doesn’t mean we belong to some club. | 但那不代表我们就是同一路人 |
[41:19] | Now, that’s just mean. | 现在你这么说就只是刻薄了 |
[41:20] | – So? – So don’t be like that. | -那又怎么样 -别变成这样 |
[41:21] | I should be like you — laid-back and cool? | 我应该像你一样 当什么都没发生吗 |
[41:25] | Can anyone ever get a rise out of you? | 还有人能激怒你吗 |
[41:28] | – People have, yeah. – Like who? Owen? | -有人可以 是的 -比如谁 欧文吗 |
[41:29] | All right, don’t bring him up. | 好了 别提他 |
[41:30] | You brought up my dead husband. | 你先提我死去的丈夫的 |
[41:31] | – Yeah, to be nice. – Well, don’t be nice. | -是啊 为了示好 -别示好 |
[41:33] | – Well, don’t be mean. – I’ll do whatever I want. | -那你别这么刻薄 -我想怎么样就怎么样 |
[41:35] | – Yeah? Well, so will I! – Me too. | -是吗 我也是 -我也是 |
[41:36] | Well, what do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[41:38] | When do you know | 你什么时候才会知道 |
[41:39] | you’ve put something to bed? | 自己已经告别过去了 |
[41:41] | When is it finally safe to move on? | 什么时候才可以安全的向前看了 |
[41:43] | Maybe you never know. | 可能你永远不会知道 |
[41:45] | Maybe you just have to test the water. | 可能你只是需要去试试水 |
[41:48] | You have to see how it feels. | 你得去体会一下是什么感觉 |
[41:50] | Okay, this could make things a little — | 好吧 这可能会有点 |
[41:52] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:53] | And if it feels good, I mean, really good, | 而如果感觉很好 我是说 真的感觉很好 |
[41:56] | then, hell, I say go for it. | 那么 管他呢 要我说 放手一搏吧 |