时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They say love knows no bounds. | 他们说爱情没有底线 |
[00:03] | I don’t know about that. | 这一点我不同意 |
[00:05] | I feel like I’ve seen the bounds | 我想我见过那些底线 |
[00:07] | and pushed them a couple of times. | 并且还挑战过几次 |
[00:09] | – It’s gonna rain. – It’s not gonna rain. | -要下雨了 -不会下雨的 |
[00:12] | Told her to have the reception indoors. | 跟她说了签到放在室内 |
[00:14] | This wedding is doomed even if it happens | 不过即使这样这场婚礼也完蛋了 |
[00:16] | because it’s definitely going to rain. | 因为肯定要下雨 |
[00:18] | You want it to rain. You are willing it to rain. | 你希望下雨 你宁愿它下雨 |
[00:20] | I am not willing it to rain. | 我没有这个意思 |
[00:23] | She’s just so full of feelings all the time. | 只是她总是那么多愁善感 |
[00:27] | Why can’t she just cram them down | 她为什么就不能把这些情绪一下子消化掉 |
[00:28] | and shut up like everybody else? | 然后和其他人一样闭嘴呢 |
[00:30] | You can’t expect her to be Cristina. | 你不能指望她跟克里斯蒂娜一样 |
[00:31] | Exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[00:33] | She’s definitely not Cristina. | 她绝对不是克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:35] | That’s what I mean. | 我想表达的意思就是这个 |
[00:36] | Owen wants this? Owen’s marrying this? | 欧文希望这样吗 欧文就这么结婚了吗 |
[00:39] | He said yes when she asked. | 她求婚的时候他答应了 |
[00:43] | Jo still hasn’t given you a reason? | 乔还是没有给你一个理由吗 |
[00:44] | I don’t need a reason. | 我不需要理由 |
[00:45] | She doesn’t want to marry me. I’m done. It’s over. | 她不想嫁给我 我受够了 结束了 |
[00:48] | Maybe it’s nobody’s fault. | 也许谁都没错 |
[00:50] | Maybe you only get one. | 也许你只能得到一个 |
[00:53] | One what? | 一个什么 |
[00:54] | Soul mate? Or true love? | 灵魂伴侣 还是真爱 |
[00:59] | Well, then, who… | 那么 是谁 |
[01:03] | Izzie? | 伊兹吗 |
[01:04] | Alex, Izzie wasn’t your one true love. | 亚历克斯 伊兹不是你唯一的真爱 |
[01:07] | And even if she was — | 而且即使她是 |
[01:08] | What was Derek? | 那德里克呢 |
[01:10] | Are you telling me that you think | 你是想告诉我你觉得 |
[01:10] | that’s coming around again? | 那种感觉要回来了吗 |
[01:14] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[01:16] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[01:18] | Love definitely has bounds. | 爱情必然是有底线的 |
[01:20] | I’ve seen where it ends. | 我见过爱在那终结 |
[01:23] | I told you it was gonna rain. | 我跟你说了要下雨 |
[01:25] | This wedding is doomed. | 这场婚礼完蛋了 |
[01:35] | Mom. Mom! Mother! | 妈 妈 妈妈 |
[01:38] | I know I was engaged before. I was there. | 我知道我以前订婚过 我在那我当然知道 |
[01:41] | No. | 不 |
[01:42] | I am sober. | 我没酗酒了 |
[01:45] | Because we love each other. | 因为我们彼此相爱 |
[01:46] | Because we didn’t see a reason to wait. | 因为我们没有理由去等待 |
[01:47] | Because people get hit by cars. | 因为人们会遭遇车祸 |
[01:50] | We’ve been together for a year. | 我们在一起一年了 |
[01:51] | Yes, we broke up, and then we… | 是的 我们分手过 而且然后我们 |
[01:56] | So what if it has been off and on? | 分分合合又怎样了 |
[01:59] | Oh, hey, don’t let me forget the rings, and I called the — | 提醒我别忘带戒指 还有我打电话通知了 |
[02:02] | – What? – I don’t know, Mom… | -什么 -我不知道 妈妈 |
[02:03] | Amelia’s mom. | 阿米莉亚的母亲 |
[02:05] | No one in the family is coming to the wedding. | 她家里没人来参加婚礼 |
[02:07] | – …ex-daughter-in-law – What? | -前任儿媳妇 -什么 |
[02:07] | and ask her permission to live my life. | 我的生活还需要她的批准 |
[02:11] | Because I do. | 因为我想 |
[02:13] | I’m alone. | 我很孤单 |
[02:14] | If you don’t come, it is just me. Mom. | 你如果你不来 就只有我一个人了 妈 |
[02:18] | Mommy, please, I am getting married. | 妈咪 求你了 我要结婚了 |
[02:22] | Fine. Yeah, no. | 好吧 是的 不 |
[02:23] | Um…okay. I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[02:27] | Yeah, it’s so good to know that all of the best people | 是的 很高兴知道这个家里 |
[02:29] | in this family are dead. | 所有好人都死了 |
[02:34] | Amelia, hey. | 阿米莉亚 |
[02:41] | Rain is supposed to be good luck. | 下雨本应代表着好运 |
[02:50] | – Okay. – Hey, uh, do you want to go over there together? | -好了 -你希望我们一起去那边吗 |
[02:53] | Go over where? | 去哪里 |
[02:54] | To the wedding. | 婚礼 |
[02:55] | Do you want to drive over together, or — | 你是想一起开车过去 还是 |
[02:57] | Well, at this point, I don’t even know if I’m going. | 现在这种情况 我都不知道是不是要去 |
[03:01] | Trauma’s strapped for surgeons and residents. | 外科医生和住院医生都很短缺 |
[03:04] | Blake is gone. Wilson’s off. | 布雷克走了 威尔逊在休假 |
[03:07] | You could always put me back in. | 你总是可以让我回来上班的 |
[03:08] | – Don’t. – Yeah, I know, I know. | -不 -我知道 我知道 |
[03:12] | Still, if you’re shorthanded, mm, just makes sense. | 然而 如果你很缺人手 这就很合理了 |
[03:14] | Ugh, good lord. | 我的上帝啊 |
[03:16] | You’re just like Tuck. | 你简直跟塔克一样 |
[03:17] | I tell you no — – you keep pushing and pushing | 我跟你说不可以 你就一直步步紧逼 |
[03:19] | like it’s gonna change my mind. | 就好像这会让我改变主意 |
[03:21] | You don’t think four months is long enough | 你难道不觉得四个月的时间对我来说 |
[03:22] | for me to learn my lesson? | 已经足够让我好好反省了吗 |
[03:24] | On a six-month suspension? No, I don’t. | 在停职6个月的情况下吗 不 我不认为 |
[03:27] | If you think a scheduling glitch | 如果你认为搞定一次安排好的小毛病 |
[03:29] | will suddenly make me trust you again in an O.R. — | 就能突然让我在手术室里重新信任你的话 |
[03:32] | Wait. “Trust me”? | 等等 “信任我” |
[03:33] | What do you mean “Trust me”? | “信任我”是什么意思 |
[03:38] | No, no. I get that you needed to discipline me, | 不 不 我明白你需要给我立规矩 |
[03:40] | but you don’t trust me with patients? | 但你不信任我去治疗病人吗 |
[03:47] | It was a grave error in judgment. | 你这个判断可大错特错了 |
[03:50] | And you’re gonna trust me again in two more months? | 那么在多过两个月你就能重新信任我了吗 |
[03:52] | That’s what it will take? | 这就是让你重新信任我所需要的吗 |
[03:56] | Miranda, should I be here at all? | 米兰达 我是不是根本就不应该出现在这里 |
[04:00] | I’ll see you at the wedding. | 我们婚礼上见 |
[04:05] | I don’t feel good about how quiet it is in there. | 里面那么安静我感觉很不好 |
[04:07] | She’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[04:09] | You have no idea how many people have locked themselves | 你绝对想不到有多少人把自己 |
[04:11] | in that bathroom. | 锁在那间浴室里 |
[04:12] | They’re always fine. | 他们总是会没事的 |
[04:14] | I am serious, Mer. I’m worried about her. | 我是认真的 梅 我很担心她 |
[04:17] | This is her wedding day. | 今天是她的婚礼日 |
[04:19] | It’s supposed to be the happiest day of her life, | 这应该是她一生中最幸福的一天 |
[04:21] | the — the magic day, the love day. | 应该是有魔力的一天 充满爱的一天 |
[04:28] | Amelia, we’re here for you, okay? | 阿米莉娅 有我们在呢 对不对 |
[04:31] | As long as it takes. | 你呆多久我们都在 |
[04:32] | 20 more minutes | 再等20分钟 |
[04:33] | and I’m ripping the door off the hinges! | 然后我就要破门而入了 |
[04:36] | Amelia, stuff your feelings in! | 阿米莉娅 把你的多愁善感收起来 |
[04:40] | What? It’s not my love day. I have things to do. | 怎么了 又不是我嫁人 我还有事情要做 |
[04:43] | – Okay. Where is she? – Oh, thank God. | -好了 她在哪 -感谢上帝 |
[04:46] | Amelia, open the door. | 阿米莉娅 开门 |
[04:50] | Amelia? | 阿米莉娅 |
[04:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[04:57] | If they don’t want to be here, then… | 如果他们不愿意来 那 |
[05:01] | they shouldn’t be. | 他们就不应该来 |
[05:03] | We don’t want them. | 我们不欢迎他们 |
[05:06] | They don’t get it, and they don’t have to. | 他们不明白 他们也不需要明白 |
[05:07] | I do. | 我明白 |
[05:09] | And I’ll be there. | 而我会在那里等你 |
[05:14] | And the only one I want there is you. | 在那里我唯一想要见到的人就是你 |
[05:21] | You’re not supposed to see me before the wedding. | 婚礼前你不应该来见我的 |
[05:23] | It’s bad luck. | 这不吉利 |
[05:24] | I’ll close my eyes. I won’t see a thing. | 那我把眼睛闭上 什么都看不到 |
[05:29] | Come out, Amelia. | 出来吧 阿米莉娅 |
[05:31] | Come out and marry me. | 出来吧 然后嫁给我 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Go. I will see you at the church. | 走吧 我们教堂见 |
[05:57] | I am an excellent best man. | 我真是个好伴郎 |
[06:08] | 40-something male — | 40多岁的男性 |
[06:09] | multiple stab wounds to the abdomen and arm. | 腹部和手臂有多处刺伤 |
[06:11] | He broke into an elderly woman’s apartment and attacked her. | 他闯入了一位老太太的公寓并且袭击了她 |
[06:13] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[06:14] | And the lady fought the bastard off with a carving knife. | 那位女士用一把切肉刀反击了这个混蛋 |
[06:16] | Damn, Gram! | 该死的 格莱姆 |
[06:17] | …being controlled by an inflated pressure cuff. | 用充气压力腕带控制住了 |
[06:19] | – Vitals are holding so far. – Aah! I was boiling an egg. | -生命体征目前稳定 -我当时在煮鸡蛋 |
[06:22] | He scared me near to death. | 他把我差点吓死了 |
[06:25] | I bet. | 我打赌肯定是的 |
[06:25] | Must’ve come in through the — through the window. | 肯定是从 从窗户闯进来的 |
[06:28] | Came up behind me in my kitchen. | 进到厨房里站在我身后 |
[06:30] | So I just | 所以我就 |
[06:34] | – Pressure on that, Cross. – I’m trying. | -按压住伤口 括斯 -我在努力这么做 |
[06:36] | Oh, here, I got it. | 来了 我来弄 |
[06:38] | Is she — Is she okay? | 她 她没事吧 |
[06:40] | How about you don’t talk about her? | 不谈她了好不好 |
[06:42] | Yeah, you picked the wrong grandma today, bud. | 你今天选这位老太太可是惹错人了 哥们 |
[06:45] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[06:48] | I take care of her. | 我一直在照顾她 |
[06:50] | She has dementia. | 她有老年痴呆 |
[06:51] | She didn’t know it was me. | 她不知道那是我 |
[06:54] | She didn’t know. | 她认不出我了 |
[06:59] | We’ll need to get you some X-rays. | 我们要给你拍个X光片 |
[07:02] | Can you move your thumb for me? | 你可以动一下大拇指吗 |
[07:05] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[07:09] | You left me all alone, | 你把我一个人丢在家里 |
[07:11] | and I had to — You should’ve been there. | 我只能…你本该在家的 |
[07:13] | You should’ve been there for me, should’ve taken care of me. | 你本该为了我留在家的 你本该照顾我的 |
[07:18] | Louise, do you know where you are? | 路易丝 你知道你在哪吗 |
[07:21] | That’s… what a husband does. | 这是一个丈夫应尽的职责 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Don’t — Don’t — Don’t leave me. | 不要 不要 不要离开我 |
[07:33] | Don’t leave. Don’t leave me. | 不要走 不要离开我 |
[07:35] | Oh, okay, all right. | 好吧 好的 |
[07:36] | Don’t leave me again. | 不要再离开我了 |
[07:37] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:54] | Let’s make a baby. | 我们生个孩子吧 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | You said that you wanted a baby, | 你说过你想要个孩子 |
[08:00] | and you would make an amazing dad. | 你会成为特别棒的父亲的 |
[08:02] | And that’s what you’re worried about, right — | 你在担心我没有全身心 |
[08:04] | that I’m not all in? But I am. | 投入这段感情 是吧 可是我有的 |
[08:06] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:10] | Are you gonna tell me why you won’t marry me? | 你会告诉我你为什么不跟我结婚吗 |
[08:14] | I told you that I love you… | 我说了我爱你 |
[08:17] | and that I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[08:18] | So isn’t that enough? Can’t that be enough for you? | 这还不够吗 你就不能只要这些吗 |
[08:25] | You know, I was with Mer this morning, | 你知道吗 今天上午我跟梅在一起 |
[08:26] | and I was thinking, the two of us, | 我在想 我们两个人 |
[08:27] | we’ve been through hell. | 我们的经历都很凄惨 |
[08:29] | You know, all kinds of drama — | 我们都经历过各种各样的痛苦 |
[08:31] | crazy family stuff, we both almost died, | 让人抓狂的家庭闹剧 我们都曾经差点丧命 |
[08:34] | losing people we love. | 我们都失去了挚爱的人 |
[08:35] | No, y-you’re not losing me. | 不 你不会失去我的 |
[08:37] | The point is, we grew up. | 重点是 我们有所成长 |
[08:39] | Mer and I are grown up. | 梅和我已经成熟了 |
[08:41] | We got through it. | 我们挺过来了 |
[08:43] | And hell is behind me. | 把痛苦抛在脑后 |
[08:44] | It’s in my rearview mirror, and I’m not going back. | 我已经把痛苦抛在脑后 不会再回头了 |
[08:46] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[08:48] | I’m not — I’m not – some idiot kid anymore, Jo. | 我不再是 不再是傻孩子了 乔 |
[08:51] | I’m a man, and I’m done with games. | 我是个男人了 我不想再游戏人生了 |
[08:52] | I’m done with with crazy. I’m done with losing. | 我不想再经历让人抓狂的事 也不想再失去 |
[08:56] | I’m done with drama. | 我不想再经历痛苦了 |
[08:58] | I don’t care about your secrets | 我不在乎你的秘密 |
[08:59] | and your excuses and your drama. | 你的借口 或者你的痛苦 |
[09:01] | You know, I-I’ve had that. | 这些我都经历过 |
[09:03] | Alex, if we could just — | 阿历克斯 我们能不能 |
[09:04] | I just said I don’t want to do this! | 我刚刚都说了我不想再经历这些事了 |
[09:07] | I — I have never had one second | 我…我这一生之中 |
[09:10] | of anything real my entire life. | 不曾有过一秒钟的真实 |
[09:13] | I want truth. | 我想要真相 |
[09:14] | I want — I want a wife and a house and a family! | 我想要妻子 房子 我想要个家 |
[09:17] | Amelia and, uh, Owen’s wedding today — I want that! | 今天阿米莉亚和欧文结婚了 我也想结婚 |
[09:48] | Surprised to see you here. | 没想到会在这见到你 |
[09:51] | I work here. | 这是我上班的地方 |
[09:52] | Well, I just figured – you’d be at the wedding by now. | 我还以为 你现在应该已经在婚礼现场了 |
[10:00] | So, um…do you have some time | 话说 你在去教堂之前 |
[10:03] | before you have to be at the church? | 还有没有空 |
[10:06] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[10:07] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[10:10] | Get any ideas. | 想入非非 |
[10:11] | Don’t get any ideas. | 不要想入非非 |
[10:12] | There are no ideas here for you. | 我不会给你想入非非的机会 |
[10:13] | I don’t have any ideas, okay? | 我可没有想入非非 好吧 |
[10:14] | This is — I’m just making small talk. | 我只是…想闲聊一下 |
[10:16] | Okay, well, don’t do that. | 好吧 聊也不要聊 |
[10:17] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[10:18] | Because I’m busy. I’m working. | 因为我很忙 我在工作 |
[10:20] | – Okay. – I’m busy. | -好吧 -我很忙 |
[10:21] | I’m working, too. | 我也在工作 |
[10:25] | I’m not trying to be mean. | 我并不想刻薄 |
[10:26] | I just — I don’t want you to get too attached. | 只不过 不想让你太投入 |
[10:29] | I have three children, a big job. | 我有三个孩子 工作又很忙 |
[10:31] | Okay, you jumped me. | 好吧 是你主动投怀送抱的 |
[10:32] | Okay, not that I minded. | 好吧 我倒是不介意啦 |
[10:34] | It was good. | 我们很和谐的 |
[10:35] | We had a good time. | 我们都很享受 |
[10:36] | It was very good. | 简直是特别和谐 |
[10:37] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你是什么情况 |
[10:38] | but that was some of my best work. | 我的表现可是相当完美 |
[10:39] | And in a car, which is not easy. | 在车里做可不是那么容易的 |
[10:41] | But now what? | 那现在什么情况 |
[10:41] | Now you think, what, you’re my sun and my moon, | 现在你觉得 你就是我的太阳和月亮 |
[10:44] | that all of a sudden | 突然之间 |
[10:45] | I think that the stars shine down on only you, | 我觉得 群星围绕着你闪烁 |
[10:47] | that you touched me and the heavens opened | 你让我心动 为我打开了天堂之门 |
[10:49] | and I — I’m blinded by the angel that is you? | 你是天使 让我目眩 |
[10:52] | I mean, you’re good, but nobody’s that good. | 你是挺好的 但没人能好到那种程度 |
[10:56] | I did jump you, didn’t I? | 确实是我投怀送抱的 是吧 |
[10:59] | Yeah. You did. | 是的 没错 |
[11:05] | Okay, well, point taken. You are not after me. | 好吧 你说得有道理 你并没有为我痴狂 |
[11:07] | I’m not after you. | 我没有为你痴狂 |
[11:09] | We are friends | 我们是朋友 |
[11:12] | who maybe have sex. | 还可以是炮友 |
[11:13] | We’re friends who had sex once. | 我们是做过一次爱的朋友 |
[11:14] | Uh, we are friends that had sex four times in one night, | 我们是一晚上做了四次爱的朋友 |
[11:19] | but let’s not get picky. | 不过我们不用太较真 |
[11:31] | Okay, yeah. So the tux is here, shoes there. | 好了 燕尾服在这 鞋子在那 |
[11:34] | Um, is there anything else you need? | 你还需要什么别的吗 |
[11:36] | – I’ll be fine. – You’re good? | -没有了 -都准备好了吗 |
[11:37] | And did you remember black socks? | 记得穿黑袜子了吗 |
[11:40] | Ha, I knew it. | 我就知道你会忘 |
[11:42] | You know, thank God for you. | 谢天谢地 还有你 |
[11:44] | This is why I had you hold on to the rings. | 这就是为什么我会让你保管戒指 |
[11:48] | Thank God for me. | 天啊 我竟然给忘了 |
[11:53] | Hey, am I the first one here? | 我是第一个到的吗 |
[11:54] | – Do you have a car? – Why? | -你有车吗 -怎么了 |
[11:55] | Do you have a car?! | 你有没有车 |
[11:56] | – Yes. Why? – Okay. | -有 怎么了 -好的 |
[11:59] | Ugh, damn it. | 烦死了 |
[12:03] | Uh, Amelia’s next door. | 阿米莉亚在隔壁 |
[12:04] | You can go through there if you want. | 你可以从那边穿过去 |
[12:06] | – Here. – Thanks. | -我来吧 -谢谢 |
[12:08] | Big day today. | 今天可是重要的一天 |
[12:11] | Big step. | 你迈出了重要的一步 |
[12:14] | Really big step. | 非常重要的一步 |
[12:19] | Meredith, why do you have a problem | 梅瑞狄斯 为什么你会对我 |
[12:20] | with me marrying your sister? | 跟你丈夫的妹妹结婚有意见呢 |
[12:22] | I don’t, but I’m responsible. | 我没意见 但是我有责任 |
[12:25] | I mean, he left her to me, and she left you to me. | 我是说 他让我照顾她 而她让我照顾你 |
[12:29] | I’m not a piece of property | 我不是从克里斯蒂娜手里 |
[12:30] | for Cristina to just hand over for safekeeping. | 移交给你保管的财产 |
[12:33] | I haven’t told her. Does she know? | 我还没告诉她 她知道吗 |
[12:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:37] | Don’t you think you should call her | 你不觉得你应该给她打个电话 |
[12:38] | and tell her before you do this? | 在结婚前告诉她一声吗 |
[12:40] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要告诉她 |
[12:40] | She was the love of your life. | 她曾经是你一生的挚爱 |
[12:42] | If it were me, I would call Derek — | 如果是我的话 我会给德里克打电话 |
[12:44] | I don’t know — | 我也不知道为什么 |
[12:45] | just to see if it came close to what we had. | 只是想确认一下这次的感情也像上次一样深吧 |
[12:49] | Okay, look up for me. | 好了 抬头看我 |
[12:55] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[12:58] | This is your love day. | 今天是你大喜的日子 |
[13:01] | It is a happy day. | 今天是开心的的一天 |
[13:02] | It’s so happy. | 你要非常开心 |
[13:04] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[13:07] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[13:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:13] | Derek was supposed to walk me down the aisle. | 本该是德里克牵着我走过礼堂 |
[13:16] | My dad’s gone, and he’s always — | 我父亲去世了 一直是他 |
[13:21] | He walked every one of my sisters down the aisle. | 他牵着我所有的姐妹走过了礼堂 |
[13:24] | Well, I’m here, and Meredith will be here any minute, | 有我在呢 梅瑞狄斯马上就来了 |
[13:28] | and we will all be together. | 我们会一起陪着你的 |
[13:37] | I left the rings… | 我忘了拿戒指了 |
[13:42] | I don’t remember where I left the rings. | 我不记得我把戒指放哪儿了 |
[13:44] | Well, uh, they say if you think out loud | 据说如果你在找东西的时候 |
[13:46] | while you’re looking for something, you find it faster. | 把想法说出来 就会找得快一些 |
[13:48] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[13:49] | Scientists… who lose things. | 科学家 他们也会落东西 |
[13:51] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[13:53] | I remember there was one point that I went upstairs. | 我记得我上楼了 |
[13:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:59] | Yep. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[14:00] | Uh, I went upstairs, – and Amelia was in the bathroom. | 我上楼了 艾米莉亚在浴室 |
[14:03] | And — Okay. | 之后呢 |
[14:12] | I’m here. Sorry I’m late. | 我到了 抱歉来晚了 |
[14:14] | I had two patients I had to discharge, | 我得安排两位病人出院 |
[14:17] | and Owen just had cuff-link issues. | 欧文不会弄袖扣 |
[14:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:24] | Amelia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[14:26] | You should probably go. | 你还是走吧 |
[14:28] | Where’s Maggie? | 玛吉在哪里 |
[14:29] | She’s checking on the weather. | 她在看天气情况 |
[14:32] | It’s raining. Didn’t you notice? | 下着雨呀 你没留意到吗 |
[14:34] | What’s wrong? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[14:36] | What can I do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[14:38] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[14:40] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[14:43] | What — That — That is amazing. | 呵呵 这太奇特了 |
[14:44] | That is an amazing question. | 这真是个奇特的问题 |
[14:47] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[14:50] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[14:51] | Meredith, I am flipping out here. | 梅瑞迪斯 我都快抓狂了 |
[14:54] | I’m wearing a wedding gown. | 我穿着婚纱 |
[14:56] | There is a good and decent man in there | 有个帅气迷人的男人 |
[14:59] | who loves me and is expecting to marry me, | 深爱着我 想娶我 |
[15:01] | and I can’t tell if I am marrying because I love him back | 但我不知道为什么要嫁给他 |
[15:04] | or because I just ran here and picked up a scalpel | 是因为我也爱他 还是我神志不清 |
[15:07] | and slipped into this Shepherd skin. | 糊涂做了决定 |
[15:10] | And maybe it is right, and maybe it’s not, | 也是这样做是对的 也许不对 |
[15:12] | but I don’t know, | 但我不知道 |
[15:13] | and I am marrying Cristina’s husband. | 我要嫁的人是克里斯汀娜的丈夫 |
[15:15] | I know what you think about that. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[15:17] | And I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[15:20] | And there is no one here with me. | 也没人在这陪伴我 |
[15:21] | There is no one here to tell me to quit | 没人在这告诉我放弃 |
[15:24] | or get me down the aisle or j– help me. | 或陪我走红地毯 帮帮我 |
[15:27] | That is Derek’s job, and Derek is dead. | 这本该是德里克做的事 但他死了 |
[15:31] | And all I have is Maggie, | 我只有玛吉了 |
[15:33] | and Maggie is full of sunshine and candy and hope, | 玛吉活泼积极向上 |
[15:37] | and every time I try to tell her that the world is on fire, | 每次我试着告诉她世界要崩塌 |
[15:39] | she hands me a marshmallow to roast, | 她不会感受得到 只会给我希望 |
[15:41] | so that just leaves you. | 所以就剩下你了 |
[15:43] | And you — you are rooting for the other guy. | 而你 你站在别人那边 |
[15:48] | You told me to go and be with Owen, | 你告诉我和欧文在一起 |
[15:51] | and then you turned on me, | 然后又不管我 |
[15:53] | and now you are not on my side. | 现在你又不站在我这边 |
[15:55] | And we both know you don’t like me, | 你我都知道你不喜欢我 |
[15:56] | but you are stuck with me. | 但你被迫跟我绑在一起 |
[15:57] | So here I am in a wedding gown | 现在我穿着婚纱 |
[16:01] | on the happiest fricking day of my life | 在我人生最特么开心的那天 |
[16:04] | in a room with no family and no help | 可现在我没有家人 没有帮助 |
[16:07] | and no one on my side but you. | 没人跟我一起 只有你了 |
[16:10] | So what can you do for me? | 那你能为我做什么 |
[16:11] | What can you do for me, Meredith? | 你能为我做什么 梅瑞迪斯 |
[16:17] | You’re me. | 你就是我 |
[16:20] | What? | 什么 |
[16:20] | You’re me before Derek. | 在德里克没出现之前 我和你一样 |
[16:24] | I can be here for you. | 我在这支持你 |
[16:25] | I know how to do this. | 我知道怎么做 |
[16:27] | I can be a trusted sister for you. | 我会是个你信任的姐妹 |
[16:29] | Just how do you want to play this? | 但你想我怎么做 |
[16:31] | Do you need me to tell you you’re a beautiful bride | 你想要我对你说 你真是个美丽的新娘 |
[16:33] | and kick your ass down that aisle? | 然后一脚踢你去红地毯 |
[16:35] | You’re a beautiful bride. | 你是个美丽新娘 |
[16:36] | Turn around. I’ll start kicking. | 转身 我来踢你 |
[16:39] | Do you need me to call your mother and yell at her? | 你需要我打电话给你妈妈吼她吗 |
[16:42] | I’m your girl. | 我是站你这边的 |
[16:43] | If you need a shoulder to cry on, I have two. | 如果你需要一个哭泣的肩膀 我两边肩膀给你靠 |
[16:46] | If you want to freak out and call it off, | 如果你怕了 想叫停 |
[16:48] | if you want to run, – I’ll drive the getaway car. | 如果你想跑 我会做你的跑路司机 |
[16:53] | Just let me know what you need. | 但你得告诉我你需要什么 |
[16:56] | I’m here for you. | 我在这陪你 |
[16:58] | I am your family, Amelia. | 我是你的家人 艾米莉亚 |
[17:01] | Today, I am your person. | 今天 我是你的后盾 |
[17:04] | Just tell me what you want to do. | 告诉我你想我做什么 |
[17:13] | – What are you doing? – We’re running. | -你们在干什么 -我们跑路 |
[17:18] | – Where are we running? – Doesn’t matter. Let’s go! | -我们跑去哪里 -不管了 走吧 |
[17:32] | Oh, God. So many people. All those people! | 天啊 好多人 怎么这么多人 |
[17:35] | Okay, stop it. | 好了 住口 |
[17:36] | And the food! Oh, my — All that food. | 还有食物啊 天啊 那些食物啊 |
[17:38] | Stop. Don’t do that. | 住口 别说了 |
[17:39] | The food doesn’t matter. | 食物不重要 |
[17:41] | Amelia’s what matters. | 她才是最重要的 |
[17:43] | Right. Okay. What happened? | 好的 怎么了 |
[17:46] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[17:47] | What’s wrong with Owen? | 是欧文的问题吗 |
[17:48] | Nothing’s wrong with Owen. | 欧文没问题 |
[17:51] | Well, he could use some sun. | 他得变得阳光点 |
[17:53] | There’s nothing wrong with Owen. | 欧文没问题 |
[17:55] | Then why are we doing this? | 那我们为什么这么做 |
[17:58] | Okay, so then I hung up the phone, | 所以我挂了电话 |
[18:00] | and I went over to the table and | 我去桌子那 |
[18:04] | What? Wha– W-What? | 怎么 怎 么 |
[18:05] | You — You okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[18:08] | All right, look. Let’s get out of here. | 好 我们走吧 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:13] | Okay, you– you’re having contractions. | 好 你出现宫缩了 |
[18:15] | No. Braxton-Hicks all day. | 不 一天都是假宫缩 |
[18:16] | Ben, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 本 我没事 没事 |
[18:17] | – Go on. Sit down. – Come on. No. | -来 坐下来 -不要这样嘛 |
[18:19] | We got to get these rings over to Owen, and I’m gonna — | 我们得把东西送去给欧文 我得 |
[18:20] | Kep– Kepner — Kepner, have a seat. | 凯普娜 坐下 |
[18:22] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:25] | Okay, sitting sounds good. | 好吧 坐下挺好的 |
[18:26] | -Okay. -It’s good. | 好的 好多了 |
[18:28] | So, I will repair this tendon right here | 我来修复这肌腱 |
[18:31] | and get you sewn right up. | 帮你缝合 |
[18:33] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我都不知道你能做这些 |
[18:35] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[18:37] | I am. | 我是 |
[18:39] | I’m confused. | 我迷糊了 |
[18:41] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:42] | Um, Louise, do you remember your son at all? | 露易斯 你还记得你儿子吗 |
[18:46] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[18:46] | Son? Son? I… | 儿子 儿子 我 |
[18:49] | I don’t — I don’t have any children. | 我没有 我没有孩子啊 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:54] | Well, a-actually, you do. | 你有孩子 |
[18:57] | I’m having a baby? | 我有孩子了吗 |
[18:58] | We’re having a baby? | 我们有孩子了 |
[19:00] | No, that’s — that is not what I meant. | 不 我说的不是这个意思 |
[19:02] | We’re having a baby. | 我们有宝宝了 |
[19:05] | I can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[19:09] | Uh, me neither. | 我也是 |
[19:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:13] | You’re dismissed, Doctor. | 你可以走了 医生 |
[19:15] | All right. – | 好吧 |
[19:18] | Avery’s with the mom, so I’ll let him know | 艾弗里和那位妈妈在一起 我去告诉他 |
[19:20] | her son pulled through. | 她的儿子没事 |
[19:21] | Page me when he wakes up. | 他醒了呼叫我 |
[19:27] | How was she in there? | 她在里面怎么样 |
[19:28] | Sh– Uh, she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[19:30] | Bailey, she’s not fine. | 贝利 她不好 |
[19:32] | Sofia keeps asking me why Mom’s so sad, | 索菲亚一直问我为什么妈妈这么难过 |
[19:34] | and she wouldn’t even go to Owen’s wedding. | 她连欧文的婚礼都不想去 |
[19:37] | I feel like I should do something. | 我觉得我该做些什么 |
[19:38] | Robbins, there’s nothing you can do. | 罗宾逊 你什么也不能做 |
[19:40] | This isn’t your business anymore. | 这不关你的事了 |
[19:42] | I — – Now, look, she lost her child. | 我 她失去了她的孩子 |
[19:44] | The woman she loved moved across the country. | 她爱的人得远走 |
[19:46] | So, no, she’s not okay. | 所以 不 她不好 |
[19:48] | The only thing you can do is get okay with it yourself. | 你能做的就是去接受这些 |
[19:54] | It’s over. I had the love of my life, | 这结束了 我有过人生挚爱 |
[19:57] | and I just — pssh — pushed him away, and now he’s gone. | 我只是 推他走开 现在他走了 |
[20:02] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[20:03] | Let’s not overstate this. | 别说那么夸张好吧 |
[20:04] | He’s just living at Meredith’s. | 他只是寄居梅瑞狄斯篱下 |
[20:06] | Steph, you didn’t see his face. | 斯蒂芬 你是没看到他的脸 |
[20:08] | He’s gone. | 他心已去 |
[20:13] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[20:15] | – It’s fine. – I’m sorry. | -没事 -真的很抱歉 |
[20:16] | He’s not gone-gone. | 当然他也不是真的走了 |
[20:17] | – Kyle is gone-gone. – Making it worse. | -凯尔才是真的走了 -别说了 |
[20:20] | Hey, can I get a cheeseburger, | 来个芝士汉堡 |
[20:21] | rings to go please? Thanks. | 打包带走 谢谢 |
[20:23] | Uh, hey, DeLuca, are you working? | 德卢卡 你还在上班吗 |
[20:24] | Ugh, I just got off an 18-hour shift. | 我才刚结束18小时轮班 |
[20:26] | I’ve been dreaming of this cheeseburger and my bed. | 我一直惦记着这个芝士汉堡和我的床 |
[20:30] | Wilson’s your patient now. | 威尔逊现在归你管了 |
[20:31] | – I’m gonna go home. – What? | -我要回家了 -怎么了 |
[20:32] | Make sure that she doesn’t drive or fall in a toilet | 确保她别酒驾或在厕所摔倒 |
[20:35] | or go anywhere near them. | 别让她靠近那些臭男人 |
[20:37] | No, Dr. Edwards. Please. | 不 爱德华兹医生 拜托 |
[20:42] | You don’t have to stay. I’m fine. | 你不用待在这 我没事 |
[20:49] | Hey, could I get that for here? | 我能在这里吃吗 |
[20:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:58] | So, they’re just gone? All three of them? | 所以他们就这么走了 三个都是 |
[21:01] | Yeah, it would appear so, yeah. | 看起来是的 |
[21:03] | And they didn’t say anything? | 啥也不说就走了 |
[21:05] | They did not. | 确实 |
[21:06] | Now, l-l-let’s just stay calm. | 稍微冷静点 |
[21:10] | I’m calm. I’m sure there’s a good reason. | 我很冷静 我相信他们不是有意为之的 |
[21:12] | They’ll be back soon. | 他们很快就会回来 |
[21:14] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:16] | Hey, could you ask Kepner to come here for a moment? | 你能叫凯普娜过来一下吗 |
[21:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:21] | it seems we’ve lost Kepner, too. | 不过凯普娜似乎也不在 |
[21:25] | Wha–? | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[21:32] | See, that — that one came a lot faster. | 看到了吗 这次来得更快 |
[21:33] | They’re — They’re — They’re a lot closer together now. | 现在来得越来越频繁了 |
[21:35] | Maybe we should take this party on to the hospital. | 也许我们该在医院办这个派对的 |
[21:38] | Wait, wait, wait, w-wait, wait, Ben. | 等等 等等 本 |
[21:39] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[21:40] | I don’t — I don’t want to have this baby in your car. | 我可不想在你车里生宝宝 |
[21:43] | Neither do I. – We’re going to the hospital. | 我也不想 但我们得去医院 |
[21:44] | No. No, No. Hey. | 不不不 |
[21:46] | Okay, but figure my contractions are close together | 但考虑到宫缩如此频繁 |
[21:48] | plus traffic plus the rain | 再加上交通和这大雨 |
[21:51] | plus, uh — I don’t know — | 而且 谁知道呢 |
[21:52] | a tree in the road? | 或许一棵树横档在路上 |
[21:53] | What, you’re saying that you | 什么 你是说你… |
[21:54] | I’m saying that between your car and this house | 我是说 什么都没有的车子 还是 |
[21:57] | with heat, running water, blankets, | 有暖气 自来水和毯子的这 |
[21:59] | um, I’ll stay here. Yeah. | 我要待在这 是的 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna have this baby right here. | 我要在这里生宝宝 |
[22:02] | – April, no. – Ben, come on. | -艾普丽尔 别 -本 拜托 |
[22:04] | It’s having a baby at home. | 只是在家生宝宝而已 |
[22:06] | People have done it in caves. | 以前人们还在山洞里生呢 |
[22:08] | My mom did it once in a barn, I think. | 没记错 我妈还在牛棚里生过 |
[22:11] | We can do this. | 我们一定没问题 |
[22:12] | We should just get in the car. | 我们还是赶紧上车吧 |
[22:14] | It’s — Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[22:15] | But you know what? I’m gon I’m gonna call an ambulance, though. | 不过我还是叫辆救护车过来 |
[22:19] | Get us some help. | 帮我们一下 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:22] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我就要有孩子了 |
[22:24] | You’re gonna have a baby. | 你就要当妈妈了 |
[22:26] | On Meredith’s rug. | 在梅瑞狄斯家的地毯上 |
[22:27] | Right on Meredith’s rug. | 就在梅瑞狄斯家的地毯上 |
[22:34] | Is it happening? Am I having the baby now? | 快了吗 我就快要有孩子了吗 |
[22:36] | Okay, you need to relax. | 你需要放轻松 |
[22:38] | Oh, I wish you could stay. | 我希望你能留下 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna stay right here by your side the entire time. | 我会一直在这守着你的 |
[22:42] | When you wake up, I’m gonna be right here. | 当你醒过来时 我会在这里 |
[22:44] | Oh, you promise? | 你保证 |
[22:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:49] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:53] | So weird. | 大写的尴尬 |
[22:54] | No one say anything, please. | 就当什么都没发生过好吧 |
[22:58] | Warren has called 911, | 沃伦打了911 |
[23:00] | but I might be having the baby here, | 但我可能还是会在这生孩子 |
[23:02] | so, uh, just, you know, get here, please. | 所以 能来一下这里吗 |
[23:07] | Hey, y-you sure you don’t want to… | 你确定你不需要 |
[23:08] | …lie down? | 躺下来吗 |
[23:09] | No. | 不需要 |
[23:12] | I wish I had an epidural for you. | 真希望我能给你来个硬膜外麻醉 |
[23:13] | Don’t need it. I am conquering the pain with my mind. | 不需要 我正在用意志去战胜疼痛 |
[23:17] | You weren’t kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[23:18] | You — You know how to have a baby. | 你知道如何接生宝宝的 |
[23:22] | Okay, Ben, um, maybe go wash your hands, | 好吧 本也许你该去洗下手 |
[23:27] | ’cause I need you to give me an exam, | 因为我需要你给我做下检查 |
[23:28] | because my water just broke. | 我的羊水刚破了 |
[23:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好的好的 |
[23:32] | You– You’re probably gonna see my vagina, which might be weird. | 也许让你看我的阴道可能有点尴尬 |
[23:35] | Yeah, but, uh, you know, I’m a doctor, | 是的 但你得知道 我是医生 |
[23:37] | so, you know, it’s all good. | 所以 没问题的 |
[23:38] | Okay. Right. | 好的 |
[23:40] | Tap it and let it settle | 按下它 让它堆起来 |
[23:42] | and then tap it some more. | 然后再多按几下 |
[23:43] | You get more that way. | 那样就能拿多点 |
[23:44] | Why am I doing this? | 我来这到底是干嘛 |
[23:47] | Why did you make me do this? | 你为什么要让我这么做 |
[23:49] | Why the hell would you make me run? | 你干嘛要让我逃跑 |
[23:51] | I didn’t make you run. You wanted to run. | 不是我要 是你自己想逃跑 |
[23:53] | You dangled the carrot. | 是你怂恿我的 |
[23:54] | You — You dangled it because you didn’t want | 你怂恿我是因为你不希望 |
[23:56] | this wedding to happen, so you dangled. | 这场婚礼进行下去 所以你怂恿我 |
[23:58] | I didn’t dangle anything. | 我哪怂恿你了 |
[23:59] | You’re not a victim here. | 你才不是什么受害者 |
[24:01] | I presented you with a menu of options. | 我给你提供了各种选择 |
[24:03] | You chose to run. | 是你选择了逃避 |
[24:05] | You wanted to run. | 是你想要逃避 |
[24:07] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:10] | Why am I marrying Owen? | 我为什么要嫁给欧文呢 |
[24:13] | Is my family right? | 是我家里人又说对了吧 |
[24:14] | Is this just one more in a long line | 这只是我又一次 |
[24:16] | of ill-advised, impulsive decisions? | 冲动草率的抉择 |
[24:18] | I don’t even know. | 我自己都没想明白 |
[24:19] | Shouldn’t I know? | 难道我就不该弄清楚吗 |
[24:20] | Shouldn’t I know on my wedding day? | 在结婚日这天想明白 |
[24:22] | – Probably. – Mer. | -确实 -梅 |
[24:25] | I mean, what if I’m just — What if Owen is my new drug | 如果说 欧文只是我的一剂”新药” |
[24:28] | and I’m just using him to ignore the fact that… | 我只是利用他逃避事实 |
[24:32] | That what? | 什么事实 |
[24:34] | That Mer’s right, | 梅说得没错 |
[24:35] | that Owen’s had the love of his life and so have I, | 欧文和我一样都拥有过生命中的挚爱 |
[24:36] | and once it’s gone, everything else is just filler | 一旦失去了 一切都只是聊以慰藉罢了 |
[24:38] | and you’ll never, ever have that feeling again. | 而那种曾经的感觉也将一去不复返 |
[24:39] | I mean, who gets that twice? | 这种感觉谁还能有第二次呢 |
[24:44] | Some of us would like to have it once. | 老娘还想有第一次呢 |
[24:52] | So, he just kept asking me to marry him again and again. | 所以他一次又一次地求我嫁给他 |
[24:57] | I just couldn’t say nothing anymore, you know, | 我再也坐不住了 你知道吗 |
[25:00] | so I just… I just said no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[25:04] | You could’ve said yes. | 你可以答应他啊 |
[25:06] | Here you go. | 你点的东西 |
[25:09] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[25:10] | I need to go home. | 我得回家 |
[25:11] | What? Whoa. No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[25:13] | You cannot drive home. | 你不能开车回家 |
[25:14] | No, stupid, I’m gonna call. | 不 小傻瓜 我叫车 |
[25:16] | I’m looking for my phone to call a Goober. | 我在找我的手机叫谷歌打车 |
[25:19] | I can’t marry him. | 我不能嫁给他 |
[25:21] | I want to, but I can’t marry anyone. | 我想嫁的 但我谁也不能嫁 |
[25:24] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:25] | Just ’cause — none of your business. | 因为这不关你的事 |
[25:26] | Okay. Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[25:28] | – God, where is my. Oh, my God! – What? | -老天 在哪呢 天啊 -怎么了 |
[25:33] | This isn’t even my purse. | 这不是我的提包 |
[25:35] | Yeah, what can I get you? | 您需要些什么 |
[25:37] | I can’t marry him because I’m already married. | 我不能嫁给他 因为我已经结过婚了 |
[25:48] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[25:49] | It’s done. Go. Do it. | 没事了 快 赶紧的 |
[25:51] | Okay, you just relax, all right? | 好的 你放松点 明白吗 |
[25:52] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[25:55] | You’re gonna feel my hand… | 你会感觉到我的手… |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:05] | Okay, Warren, let’s wrap it up. | 好了 沃伦 赶快检查完吧 |
[26:06] | Sorry. I just — I-I — I can’t — | 抱歉 我…我不能… |
[26:09] | I don’t know what I’m — | 我不知道我… |
[26:10] | Come on. You’ve done a pelvic before, haven’t you? | 拜托 你之前也做过骨盆手术 不是吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah, plenty, plenty, but t-this doesn’t feel right. | 是的 做过很多 但是这个感觉不太对 |
[26:14] | Don’t tell me it doesn’t feel right. | 不要告诉我感觉不对 |
[26:15] | It’s my freaking cervix. | 不就是我的子宫颈 |
[26:16] | Just check how dilated it is, and get out of my va– | 看看有多大 然后把手拿开我的阴… |
[26:18] | A-April, April, | 艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔 |
[26:21] | it’s a foot. | 是只脚 |
[26:23] | I feel a foot. | 我摸到了一只脚 |
[26:27] | No. | 不 |
[26:28] | It’s breech. | 逆产 |
[26:30] | It’s a footling breech. | 是逆产 |
[26:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[26:35] | And — And I feel the cord. | 我摸到了脐带 |
[26:36] | Wha–? | 什… |
[26:38] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:39] | Is — Is there a pulse? | 有脉搏吗 |
[26:43] | – Answer me! – I don’t think so, no. | -回答我 -我觉得没有 没有 |
[26:46] | No. | 没有 |
[26:51] | So my baby’s gonna die? | 所以我的孩子保不住了吗 |
[26:52] | No. No, April. No. | 不 不 艾普丽尔 不是 |
[26:54] | No, it just means that it’s not getting | 不 这只能说明它得不到 |
[26:55] | all the blood that it could be and that — | 充足的血液供给 然后… |
[26:57] | that we have to get the baby out as fast as possible | 我们得尽快把孩子生出来 |
[26:59] | so we can get the pressure off the cord. | 这样脐带就不会受到压迫 |
[27:00] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[27:03] | So I need a C-section soon as possible. | 所以我得尽快做剖腹产 |
[27:06] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[27:07] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[27:09] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[27:12] | So…okay. | 所以…好 |
[27:16] | So… | 所以… |
[27:18] | The light is better in the kitchen. | 厨房要亮一些 |
[27:20] | What? Wait, wait, wait. No. No. No. | 什么 等等 等等 不 不 不 |
[27:23] | I’m not giving you a C-section. | 我不能给你做剖腹产 |
[27:24] | – Look, there’s an ambulance coming. Ben, we both know | -救护车就快到了 -本 我们都清楚 |
[27:26] | it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[27:28] | I’m not doing it. I can’t. We’ll get you to the hospital. | 我不会做的 我不能做 我得送你去医院 |
[27:31] | My baby is dying, its blood supply is cut off, | 我的孩子要死了 没有血液供给 |
[27:33] | and it’s going to die. | 它会死的 |
[27:35] | There is an ambulance coming! | 救护车马上就到了 |
[27:36] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |
[27:38] | Even if they were here now, they can’t help me. | 即使现在到 他们也帮不了我 |
[27:41] | You can. | 但是你可以 |
[27:42] | I-It’s coming. It’s coming. | 快到了 快到了 |
[27:52] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[28:03] | Okay, I know, Ben. | 好的 我知道 本 |
[28:04] | I know. I’m coming. I got held — | 我知道 我来了 我被… |
[28:16] | Well, um, on the plus side, um, you’re well-liked. | 好在大家挺喜欢你的 |
[28:21] | A lot of people came. | 来了很多人 |
[28:22] | And nobody wants to rush you. | 而且没人要催你 |
[28:25] | They just want to know what’s gonna happen. | 他们只是想了解情况 |
[28:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:27] | Here’s what I think, Karev. | 我是这样想的 克莱夫 |
[28:29] | I think if you get to the point | 我想如果你要 |
[28:30] | where you’re gonna walk down the aisle with someone, | 跟某人步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[28:32] | she’s earned some trust… and faith. | 你要给予她信任 相信她 |
[28:37] | She’s earned the benefit of the doubt. | 她有怀疑的权利 |
[28:41] | So I’m giving it to her. | 所以我要给她这些 |
[28:43] | She deserves that. | 她应得的 |
[28:45] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[28:46] | You’re absolutely right. | 完全没错 |
[29:02] | Are we going in? | 我们要进去吗 |
[29:04] | Why are you looking at me? | 看我干嘛 |
[29:09] | Amelia? | 阿米莉亚 |
[29:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:13] | If we don’t go in, where would we go? | 如果不进去 我们去哪 |
[29:16] | Why’s everybody asking me? | 为什么都来问我 |
[29:18] | Come on, Mer. | 拜托 梅 |
[29:19] | What do I know about getting married? | 结婚这种事情我又知道些什么 |
[29:21] | And who am I to say we only get one great love in our life? | 我又没权利说我们只能得到一次人生挚爱 |
[29:24] | Lots of people get two. | 很多人都得到过两次啊 |
[29:26] | Look at… | 比如… |
[29:30] | Look at… | 比如… |
[29:32] | Well, I don’t know. I can’t think of any right now, but — | 好吧 我不知道 我现在想不到有谁 但是… |
[29:34] | – Richard Webber. – Yes! Exactly. Thank you. | -理查德·韦伯 -对 就是他 谢了 |
[29:36] | Richard Webber. Exactly. You see? | 理查德·韦伯 就是他 不是吗 |
[29:38] | Maybe we get two, | 也许我们都会得到两次 |
[29:39] | maybe we get 11, maybe we get 30. | 也许11次 也许30次 |
[29:41] | Isn’t that better, just to believe that? | 秉持着这种信念不就好了吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. I mean, Owen believes it. | 是啊 欧文就相信 |
[29:46] | I swear he does. | 我发誓他相信 |
[29:48] | And he loves you. | 而且他爱你 |
[29:49] | So maybe this time is different for you. | 也许这次会不一样 |
[29:51] | Maybe this time, you’re right. | 也许这次你是对的 |
[30:05] | All right, now, listen. | 好了 听好 |
[30:06] | There’s no anesthesia. | 这里没有麻药 |
[30:07] | Ice is all we got, so the pain’s gonna — | 只有冰 所以会很… |
[30:11] | The pain’s gonna be bad. | 会很痛 |
[30:13] | Okay. All right? | 知道了吗 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 明白 |
[30:17] | Why is she at Meredith’s? I got to get my keys. | 她怎么在梅瑞狄斯家 我要去拿我的钥匙 |
[30:19] | No, no. There’s no time. | 不 不 没时间了 |
[30:21] | Here. | 这里 |
[30:22] | Right. You rotate the baby in utero — face down. | 好 你转一下子宫里的孩子 脸朝下 |
[30:24] | No, I know. The position will look different than you’ve seen. | 不 胎儿位置和你之前看到的会不一样 |
[30:26] | – Okay. – Is she okay? | -好的 -她没事吧 |
[30:28] | April? April? | 艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔 |
[30:29] | Hey, April? Can she hear me? | 艾普丽尔 她能听到我吗 |
[30:31] | Jackson, Jackson! | 杰克森 杰克森 |
[30:32] | Jackson, I’m here. | 杰克森 我在 |
[30:32] | Okay, okay, I’m right here. | 好的 我就在这儿 |
[30:33] | – Okay? I’m right here. – Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | -我就在这儿 -好的 好的 |
[30:36] | Ha! Jackpot! | 太好了 |
[30:37] | – What? – It’s an old medical bag. | -什么 -一个旧急救包 |
[30:39] | It must’ve been her mom’s. | 肯定是她妈妈的 |
[30:41] | There’s some gauze and, uh — ha-ha! — a scalpel. | 有一些纱布 还有一把手术刀 |
[30:47] | And some lidocaine? | 有麻醉剂吗 |
[30:49] | No. | 没有 |
[30:49] | Hey, Warren, what do you have to pack her with? | 沃伦 你用什么给她止血 |
[30:55] | …dish towels. | 抹布 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:01] | Can you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[31:03] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[31:08] | Okay, Ben, I need you to promise me something, okay? | 本 我要你答应我一件事 |
[31:11] | – Yeah. – If you feel like you’re gonna lose me, | -行 -如果你觉得我不行了 |
[31:13] | – if I’m bleeding out, you… – No. | -如果我流血过多 你… -不会的 |
[31:15] | …you make sure that this baby is okay. | 你要确保孩子没事 |
[31:17] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:18] | April, do not — Ben, don’t listen to her, okay? | 艾普丽尔 不要 本 不要听她的 好吗 |
[31:20] | You save her. You save both of them. | 你要救她 两个你都要救 |
[31:22] | You promise me that you will save this baby, no matter what. | 你答应我无论怎样你都会救孩子 |
[31:27] | Ben, okay?! | 本 好吗 |
[31:28] | – Warren, you have got this. – No! | -沃伦 你行的 -不 |
[31:29] | You have got them both. | 两个你都要救 |
[31:31] | Ben, please. Okay? | 本 求你了 好吗 |
[31:32] | Everybody, just quiet! Please. | 拜托大家安静一下 |
[31:38] | Miranda? | 玛兰达 |
[31:40] | Yes? | 在 |
[31:43] | I want to do this, all right? | 我想要做这个 行吗 |
[31:45] | I-I have to do this, all right? | 我必须这么做 对吗 |
[31:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:49] | Ben, w– d-don’t hang up. | 本 别挂 |
[31:51] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[32:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[32:21] | Okay, hey, hey. | 没事的 |
[32:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[32:34] | April, please? | 艾普丽尔 |
[32:39] | Say something. Ben? | 说话啊 本 |
[32:41] | Say something. Ben? | 说话啊 本 |
[33:42] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来 |
[33:43] | Come on, now. | 过来 |
[33:45] | Okay. Here we go. Bedtime. | 好了 该睡觉了 |
[33:48] | Let me get you some water, okay? | 我给你拿点水喝 好吗 |
[33:51] | I was living in my car. | 我都在车里睡过 |
[33:53] | Did you know that I lived in my car? | 你知道我曾经睡过车里吗 |
[33:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[33:58] | And then I met him, | 后来我遇到了他 |
[33:59] | and I wasn’t living in my car anymore. | 我就不用再睡车里了 |
[34:02] | Everybody loved him. | 人人都喜欢他 |
[34:05] | I did. | 我也是 |
[34:06] | W-What are you — What are you doing? | 你 你要 你要干什么 |
[34:08] | I’m gonna go — I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要 上床睡觉 |
[34:09] | Um, I-I-I should go. | 我 我该走了 |
[34:11] | Okay, you’re — you’re good, right? | 好吧 你 你没事是吧 |
[34:13] | Never wanted anyone to stop loving him. | 他想让所有人都一直爱着他 |
[34:18] | So, if I… | 所以 如果我 |
[34:20] | …I bought the wrong something, he would… | 我买错了东西 他就 |
[34:24] | he would hit me in my face. | 他就会给我一耳光 |
[34:28] | Or my stomach. Or… | 或者打我肚子 或者 |
[34:31] | Nobody knew that but me. | 除了我没人知道 |
[34:35] | So — So I ran. | 所以 所以我跑了 |
[34:39] | I had to make sure he would never find me. | 我得确保他再也找不到我 |
[34:43] | And if you try to divorce him… | 如果你要和他离婚 |
[34:48] | He would find me. | 他就会找到我 |
[34:51] | Does Karev know about any of this? | 克莱夫知道这事吗 |
[34:54] | No. No. | 不 不知道 |
[34:55] | Alex would try and protect me, but he can’t. | 阿历克斯想要保护我 但他保护不了 |
[34:58] | Problem is… | 问题是 |
[35:01] | he doesn’t even know my real name. | 他甚至不知道我的真名 |
[35:04] | You should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[35:05] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[35:06] | Karev’s a really — Hey. | 克莱夫真的是个… |
[35:07] | Okay, hey, don’t. | 好吧 别 |
[35:09] | Okay, don’t do that, okay? | 别这样 行吗 |
[35:10] | Let’s get you into you bed, all right? | 你还是先上床 好吗 |
[35:12] | No, no. Stop. | 别 别 不要 |
[35:22] | Okay, no. No. | 好吧 不 不 |
[35:27] | Dr. Karev, hold on. | 克莱夫医生 等等 |
[35:28] | Okay, hey! What are you | 好吧 你要干什 |
[35:29] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[35:31] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[35:40] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[35:43] | They asked me to give you this. | 他们让我把这个给你 |
[35:44] | W– Kepner’s the — | 什…凯普娜是 |
[35:45] | Well, she forgot the rings at Meredith’s, | 她把戒指落在梅瑞狄斯家了 |
[35:47] | and then everything went sideways and… | 结果后来出意外了 |
[35:51] | it’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[35:52] | – She had the baby? – Yeah. | -她生了 -对 |
[35:53] | Some — Well, I know you’ll hear about it, | 我想你会听到她们说这事的 |
[35:56] | but, anyway, here. | 不管怎样 给你 |
[35:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:02] | You know, you didn’t have to do this. | 你知道 你不必非要这么做 |
[36:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:07] | It’s funny. Um… | 真搞笑 |
[36:09] | The way things are going, | 事到如今 |
[36:11] | I’m not sure Amelia and I are — | 我不确定阿米莉亚和我 |
[36:15] | – She’s back. – Where is she? | -她回来了 -她在哪 |
[36:17] | No, she doesn’t want to see you now. | 不 她现在不想见你 |
[36:18] | – What? – Before the ceremony — | -什么 -在婚礼之前 |
[36:19] | it’s bad luck. | 不吉利 |
[36:21] | Hurry up and get in there. | 打扮好赶紧去吧 |
[36:22] | I mean, she needs 10 minutes. | 她还需要十分钟准备 |
[36:24] | Okay. All right. All right. | 好 太好了 太好了 |
[36:25] | Okay. All right. | 太好了 |
[36:29] | Happy for you, man. | 真替你高兴 兄弟 |
[36:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | there’ll be food after. | 结束以后有吃的 |
[36:42] | So, are you staying, then? | 所以说你一会要留下吗 |
[36:46] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[36:48] | Yeah, I mean, I like a wedding. | 我是说 我喜欢婚礼 |
[36:51] | It’s funny. Owen was supposed to be my best man. | 真逗 欧文本来应该是我的伴郎 |
[36:56] | Anyway, what about you? Did you have a big wedding? | 管他呢 你呢 你的婚礼隆重吗 |
[37:00] | No. | 不 |
[37:01] | We wrote our vows on a… on a Post-it note. | 我们把誓言写在了… 一张便利贴上 |
[37:07] | He was afraid of commitment? | 他害怕承诺吗 |
[37:09] | No, just the opposite — It was me. | 不 正相反 害怕的是我 |
[37:11] | He loved me so much, he didn’t care. | 他那么爱我 不在乎这个 |
[37:15] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[37:16] | I barely gave him a wedding. | 我基本上没给他一个婚礼 |
[37:21] | What’d you give him? | 那你给了他什么 |
[37:22] | We went to City Hall. | 我们去了市政大楼 |
[37:24] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[37:28] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[37:29] | Yeah, it was very nice. | 没错 是挺好的 |
[37:33] | Megan, um… | 梅根她 |
[37:36] | she wanted a huge wedding. | 她想要一个盛大的婚礼 |
[37:37] | She said, “Like a big party.” | 她说”像个大派对一样” |
[37:42] | Derek would’ve loved a big party. | 德里克也会喜欢大派对的 |
[37:51] | I should get in there. | 我该进去了 |
[37:53] | You should. | 你是该去了 |
[38:10] | Is this when we go? Do we go? Did we miss it? | 我们是要走了吗 要走吗 错过时机了吗 |
[38:13] | Just go whenever you want. | 你想走就走 |
[38:16] | Sure you don’t want to run? Now’s your last chance. | 你确定不想逃婚了 这是最后的机会 |
[38:18] | Please shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[38:20] | We have to go. I’m going. | 我们该走了 我要走了 |
[38:25] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[38:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:41] | Love has boundaries. | 爱情是有底线的 |
[38:43] | We know this. | 这我们都知道 |
[38:47] | I tried my best. | 我尽力了 |
[38:49] | Please know that if I could’ve done more — | 请你理解如果我能做的更多 |
[38:50] | I know. I do. | 我理解 我知道 |
[39:05] | She’s stable. | 她情况稳定了 |
[39:09] | Yeah, uh, Robbins is closing. | 罗宾斯正在给她缝合 |
[39:11] | Your baby girl has a very strong mother. | 你的宝贝女儿有个坚强的妈妈 |
[39:17] | Yeah, she does. | 没错 她是有 |
[39:20] | Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 |
[39:32] | Dr. Robbins tells me that | 罗宾斯医生告诉我 |
[39:34] | you showed superb technique | 在如此困难的条件下 |
[39:38] | under trying conditions. | 你展示出了极高的技巧 |
[39:42] | She said you saved two lives today. | 她说你今天救了两条生命 |
[39:45] | We knock them down, build them back up, | 我们打破底线 重建起来 |
[39:48] | and knock them down again… | 然后再打破 |
[40:05] | but does it have to be that way? | 但一定要如此吗 |
[40:20] | – Hi, Mama! – Hi! What’s going on? | -你好 妈妈 -你好 什么情况 |
[40:30] | Plane tickets. | 飞机票 |
[40:32] | Bring her back next weekend. | 下周末把她带回来 |
[40:34] | And I want all summer and every other school year. | 所有暑假和每隔一学年 她跟着我 |
[40:37] | I want Christmas this time, but you can get next time… | 还有今年圣诞节 但你可以要明年的 |
[40:39] | …and we’ll figure out the rest of the details. | 其他细节我们可以再商量 |
[40:44] | What? Are you saying — | 什么 你是说 |
[40:47] | Listen, we did this wrong. | 听着 我们错了 |
[40:50] | We had a chance to do it right, | 我们本有机会做出正确的选择 |
[40:53] | and…we missed it. | 但我们错过了 |
[40:55] | Are you saying…? | 你是在说 |
[40:57] | I’m saying that | 我是说 |
[41:00] | Sofia deserves to have two happy moms. | 索菲亚理应有两个开心的妈妈 |
[41:04] | I’m saying – let’s all be happy. | 我是想说 我们都应该开心 |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:17] | Can’t we learn? | 我们就不能吃一堑长一智吗 |
[41:19] | Can’t we be brave? | 我们就不能变得勇敢一些吗 |
[41:20] | Can’t we believe? | 我们就不能心怀一点信心吗 |
[41:23] | Because maybe that’s all we need — | 因为这也许就是我们所需要的 |
[41:26] | a little courage, | 一点勇气 |
[41:29] | A little hope, | 一点期望 |
[41:31] | a little belief. | 一点信心 |
[41:36] | She looks so lovely. | 她看上去美极了 |
[41:39] | Maybe there are no boundaries if we choose to not see them. | 如果我们选择不理会 或许底线便不存在 |
[41:43] | Maybe love is unlimited if we’re just brave enough | 如果我们鼓足勇气认为大爱无疆 |
[41:48] | to decide love is limitless. | 或许爱情便无边界 |
[41:52] | Maybe there’s enough happy for everyone. | 或许每个人都能得到快乐 |
[41:56] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[41:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:00] | Riggs. | 里格斯 |
[42:04] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[42:06] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得他也喜欢我 |
[42:08] | Or maybe… | 或许 |
[42:11] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[42:14] | I’ll think of something. | 我要好好想想 |