时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I want… I want a wife and a house and a family! | 我… 我想要妻子房子还有一个家 |
[00:04] | Amelia and, uh, Owen’s wedding today… | 艾米莉亚和欧文的婚礼就在今天 |
[00:05] | I want that! | 我也想要 |
[00:06] | I can’t marry him because I’m already married. | 我不能和他结婚因为我已经结婚了 |
[00:10] | Okay, don’t do that, okay? | 好了 别这样 好吗 |
[00:11] | Let’s get you into you bed. | 我扶你上床休息 |
[00:12] | No, no. Stop. | 不 不 住手 |
[00:15] | Dr. Karev, hold on. | 克莱夫医生 等一下 |
[00:16] | – Hey. What are you… – Alex! | – 嘿 你在干什么 – 阿历克斯 |
[00:19] | You made an astonishing error in judgment… | 你在判断上犯了很严重的错误 |
[00:22] | If you had been anyone else, you wouldn’t have been suspended. | 如果是别人 那就不只是停职了 |
[00:25] | You would have been fired. | 你早就被开除了 |
[00:26] | And I’m done talking about this here… | 我以后再也不会在这里谈这件事了 |
[00:28] | church and state. | 公私分明 |
[00:29] | My baby is dying, its blood supply is cut off, | 我的孩子不行了 他的血供中断了 |
[00:31] | and it’s going to die. | 他马上就要死了 |
[00:33] | You saved two lives today. | 你今天救了两条命 |
[00:35] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[00:36] | – Who? – Riggs. | – 谁 – 里格斯 |
[00:38] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[00:47] | ♪ I ain’t got no problem ♪ | ♪ 我没问题 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ That’s for real ♪ | ♪ 这是真的 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ I ain’t got no drama ♪ | ♪ 我没演戏 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ ’cause she know the deal ♪ | ♪ 她知道这约定♪ |
[00:55] | Don’t you wish you could just take it back… | 你难道不希望你能收回那些… |
[00:59] | that thing you said, that thing you did. | 你所说的话 你所做的事 |
[01:01] | They look very happy. | 他们看起来很开心 |
[01:03] | They do. | 是啊 |
[01:04] | Yeah, that won’t last. | 好吧 不会太久的 |
[01:05] | I’m not saying I don’t want it to. | 我不是说我不想他们幸福 |
[01:08] | I’m not just being an ass. | 我不只是个混蛋 |
[01:09] | Actually… | 确实 |
[01:10] | It’s just never been my experience of happiness. | 我只是从来没经历过这种幸福 |
[01:13] | That it lasts. | 那种长久的幸福 |
[01:15] | There’s no “undo” button. | 世界上没有后悔药 |
[01:17] | There’s only hoping we can learn, we can change. | 我们只能从中吸取教训 做出改变 |
[01:20] | Right? We can do better. | 对吗 我们能做的更好 |
[01:22] | Has it been yours? | 你有过吗 |
[01:25] | ♪ ‘Cause my baby got a lot ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝得到了 ♪ |
[01:27] | But do we have to do this right now? | 我们现在需要这样吗 |
[01:28] | You’re right. Time and place, my bad. | 你说的对 不合时宜 不好意思 |
[01:31] | They did literally just get married, | 他们确确实实刚结婚 |
[01:33] | so let’s try to be happy for them for like five minutes. | 那让我们为他们高兴五分钟吧 |
[01:36] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | – 当然好啊 – 好 |
[01:37] | Yes! Let’s be happy. | 来 一起来嗨 |
[01:39] | You want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[01:40] | – Well, not that happy. – No? | – 额 不是这样 – 不吗 |
[01:41] | All right, well, then, um… | 好吧 额 那 嗯… |
[01:43] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[01:45] | And do what? | 干嘛 |
[01:46] | Be somewhere else. | 到别的地方 |
[01:48] | Together. | 两个人一起 |
[01:49] | We can’t take back what we’ve done. | 我们不能收回我们所做的事 |
[01:51] | Are we doing this? | 一起来吗 |
[01:53] | – Doing what? – Dancing. | – 干什么 – 跳舞啊 |
[01:54] | It has been a very stressful day. | 过了繁忙的一天 |
[01:56] | And now it is over. | 现在是时候放松了 |
[01:57] | The newlyweds are wed. Mission accomplished. | 新郎新娘已喜结连理 任务完成 |
[02:01] | And now is traditionally the time when we dance. | 那现在就是大家的舞会时间 |
[02:03] | – So, who’s with me? – Not her. | – 那 谁跟我一起 – 不是她 |
[02:04] | I guess it’s you, then. | 那就你了 |
[02:06] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[02:10] | We can’t undo the past. | 我们不能消除过去 |
[02:14] | Cause the future keeps coming at us. | 因为未来一直在向我们涌来 |
[02:19] | What do we got? | 情况怎样 |
[02:20] | We got a male, mid-20s. | 病人是男性 25岁左右 |
[02:21] | Status post-blunt trauma to the face and neck. | 面部和颈部有钝性挫伤的痕迹 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God. DeLuca. | 哦 我的天 德鲁卡 |
[02:26] | Possible zygomatic fracture, a broken nose. | 颧骨可能骨折 鼻子已经变形 |
[02:28] | He might have a brain injury. | 可能还有脑部损伤 |
[02:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:30] | We’ll need a CT. | 我们得拍个片子 |
[02:33] | All right, let’s get him to Trauma One. | 好 把他带到一号创伤室 |
[02:34] | – Let’s go. – Page Avery! | – 走 – 呼叫艾弗里 |
[02:36] | Two champagnes. | 两杯香槟 |
[02:37] | You got it. | 你办到了 |
[02:38] | I thought you were dancing with Maggie. | 我以为你和麦琪在跳舞 |
[02:40] | Eh, Webber cut in. Where were we? | 额 韦博打断了我们 我们谈到哪了 |
[02:48] | You have to stop. | 你得停下了 |
[02:50] | Stop what? | 什么 |
[02:53] | You have to stop being where I am, talking to me. | 你不要再和我形影不离 和我说话 |
[02:55] | Sounds unreasonable with our jobs. | 这对我们工作来说不合理啊 |
[02:58] | Besides, I like being where you are. | 而且 我喜欢和你形影不离 |
[02:59] | Stop. | 不要这样 |
[03:00] | We have a problem. I have a problem. | 我们有问题 我也有个问题 |
[03:03] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[03:04] | Hold this. My phone is ringing. | 帮我拿着 我接个电话 |
[03:08] | Jo. | 是乔 |
[03:09] | Hey, Wilson. What’s up? | 威尔森 有什么事 |
[03:11] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[03:13] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 说慢点 慢慢来 别着急 |
[03:14] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸冷静一下 |
[03:15] | What happened to DeLuca? | 德鲁卡出什么事了 |
[03:20] | No, you’re too good. I can’t keep up with you. | 不 你跳的太棒了 我跟不上你 |
[03:24] | You should have seen me in high school. | 你该看看我高中时候是什么样的 |
[03:26] | In high school, I only danced in my room. | 高中时我只在自己的房间里跳 |
[03:30] | Meredith’s a good dancer. | 梅瑞狄斯跳的也很好 |
[03:31] | Meredith’s always trying to get people to dance. | 她总想让别人跳起舞来 |
[03:33] | Something has happened to DeLuca. | 德鲁卡出事了 |
[03:35] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | He’s in the E.R. He’s been hurt. | 他现在在急诊室 他受了重伤 |
[03:37] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些 |
[03:38] | I should go. Should I go? | 我得去 我应该去吗 |
[03:39] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[03:40] | She’s been drinking. Can you drive her? | 她刚刚喝了酒 你能开车带她过去吗 |
[03:42] | – Sure. – Where are you going? | – 当然 – 你要去哪 |
[03:52] | – God. – What happened? | – 天啊 – 发生什么了 |
[03:54] | Broken nose. Bleeding posteriorly. | 鼻子变形 后部出血 |
[03:56] | I paged Avery. | 我呼叫了艾弗里 |
[03:57] | No. Karev, what happened to him? | 不 克莱夫 他出什么事了 |
[03:59] | He’s got a hyphema… | 他的眼前房积血 |
[04:00] | the anterior chamber of his eye’s filled with blood. | 他的眼前房充满了血 |
[04:02] | DeLuca. Look up for me. | 德鲁卡 向上看 |
[04:06] | Yeah, it’s entrapped. | 好吧 卡住了 |
[04:11] | DeLuca, DeLuca! Calm down. | 德鲁卡 德鲁卡 冷静 |
[04:13] | It’s gonna be… It’s all right. | 都会… 没事的 |
[04:14] | It’s bleeding through his airway. He’s aspirating. | 气道出血了 他在吸气 |
[04:15] | We need to intubate him. | 我们得给他气管插管 |
[04:16] | Push 20 of etomidate. | 注射20单位的依托咪酯 |
[04:19] | Chief? The police are here. | 主任 警察到了 |
[04:21] | Where’s Avery? | 艾弗里去哪儿了 |
[04:22] | I put a call out to plastics. | 我打电话给整形外科了 |
[04:23] | I didn’t ask for plastics. I asked for Avery. | 我找的不是整形外科 我找的是艾弗里 |
[04:25] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[04:27] | What the hell? | 这是怎么了 |
[04:28] | Looks like an orbital floor fracture with entrapment. | 似乎是嵌入式眶底骨折 |
[04:30] | Who did this? | 谁做的 |
[04:31] | Head and face CT are pending. | 等会进行头部和面部CT |
[04:33] | Look, can you just reset his nose, please? | 你能把他的鼻子复原吗 拜托了 |
[04:44] | What happened, Jo? | 发生了什么 乔 |
[04:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[04:47] | He shouldn’t have come back here. | 他不该回到这儿的 |
[04:49] | He shouldn’t have come back here. | 他不该回到这儿的 |
[04:51] | Who shouldn’t have come back here? | 谁不该回到这儿 |
[04:52] | Here you go. Just take it easy. | 给你 放松点 |
[04:54] | Jo, where’s Alex now? | 乔 现在阿历克斯在哪 |
[04:56] | Now’s not the time. | 现在先别问了 |
[05:16] | Will you stay with her? | 你能留下来陪她吗 |
[05:17] | Me? She called you. | 我吗 她给你打的电话 |
[05:37] | I need to reduce his fractured septum. | 我需要取出他骨折的鼻中隔 |
[05:39] | Bruising around the clavicle. There’s an obvious deformity. | 锁骨挫伤 出现明显畸形 |
[05:42] | – He broke it. – All right, let’s get a chest film. | – 他骨折了 – 好的 马上去照胸片 |
[05:44] | Start him on a Lorazepam drip. | 给他点滴劳拉西泮 |
[05:46] | All right, on my count. | 都听我数 |
[05:47] | One two three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:52] | – CT’s ready. – Alex. | – CT准备好了 – 阿历克斯 |
[05:54] | May I speak to you for a moment? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[05:55] | – We ready to go? – I got it. | – 准备好了吗 – 我好了 |
[05:57] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[05:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[05:59] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[06:01] | I got this. | 这里交给我 |
[06:03] | Now. | 现在给我过来 |
[06:04] | All right, let’s move him. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[06:08] | Say something. | 说点儿什么吧 |
[06:09] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[06:11] | You think no one is gonna realize this is you? | 你以为没人知道这是你做的吗 |
[06:12] | Look at that hand. You could go to jail. | 你看看你的手 你会坐牢的 |
[06:15] | This is assault. | 这是恶意袭击 |
[06:16] | I’m a doctor. I have a duty to report you to Bailey. | 我是医生 我有责任向贝利举报你的 |
[06:22] | I came home. He was on top of her. | 我回家看到他整个人趴在她身上 |
[06:26] | Jo was drunk. | 乔喝醉了 |
[06:29] | He was… He… | 他在 他 |
[06:33] | Mer, come on. | 小梅 拜托 |
[06:36] | You’re gonna turn me in to Bailey? | 你难道真的要向贝利举报我吗 |
[06:45] | You slipped in the rain. That’s how you hurt your hand. | 你在雨地里滑到了 你的手是这么伤的 |
[06:59] | Mer. Hey. | 小梅 嘿 |
[07:02] | Have you seen Andrew? I heard it’s bad. | 你看到安德鲁了吗 我听说情况很糟 |
[07:04] | They said it’s bad. | 他们说情况很不好 |
[07:05] | They’re taking him to CT. | 他们带他去做CT了 |
[07:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:08] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[07:31] | DeLuca. | 德鲁卡 |
[07:33] | And he’s a surgeon here? | 然后他是这里的外科医生吗 |
[07:34] | He’s a surgical resident, yes. | 他是一位住院医生 没错 |
[07:36] | And you don’t know the nature of the incident? | 那你不知道现在是什么情况吗 |
[07:37] | Well, his face is smashed in, so… | 呃 他的脸被打的不像样子 然后 |
[07:40] | I mean as it pertains to… | 我是说这事是什么性质 |
[07:41] | That’s all I know. It might have… | 我只知道这些 有可能 |
[07:43] | He might have been mugged. | 他可能被人抢了 |
[07:44] | It might have been a bar fight or something. | 或者是在酒吧里跟人打架了或是什么的 |
[07:46] | He was with one of our doctors when he came in, Dr. Karev. | 他是和一位我们的医生一起来的 克莱夫医生 |
[07:49] | That’s… | 怎么 |
[07:51] | K-A-R-E-V. I’ll tell him to find you. | 克 莱 夫 我会通知他去找你 |
[07:56] | Excuse me. Tatum, go ahead. | 不好意思 塔特姆 你继续 |
[08:02] | Chief, you want me to page Dr. Hunt? | 主任 你要我呼亨特医生吗 |
[08:05] | On his wedding night? Why would you do that? | 在他新婚之夜吗 你要呼他干嘛 |
[08:07] | Kepner’s out. Hunt’s out. | 卡普娜不在 亨特也不在 |
[08:08] | I was just wondering who’s covering Trauma. | 我只是想知道创伤科谁来主事 |
[08:10] | Uh… | 额 |
[08:12] | Um, looks like it’s you. | 那 就是你了 |
[08:16] | Wait, you mean it? I’m coming back? | 等等 你说真的吗 我复职了吗 |
[08:18] | I just said, “It looks like it’s you,” didn’t I? | 我刚不都说了就是你了吗 |
[08:20] | Uh, look. If you see Karev, have him find me? | 那个 你要是看到克莱夫让他来找我 |
[08:23] | Why? What do… what do you think happened? | 怎么了 干嘛要 你觉得出什么事了吗 |
[08:24] | I don’t know what happened. That’s why I want to find Karev. | 我不知道发生了什么 所以我才要找克莱夫 |
[08:29] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[08:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:35] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没事 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | DeLuca came into the E.R., apparently beaten pretty badly. | 德鲁卡去了急诊室 被打得不轻 |
[08:49] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么事了吗 |
[08:54] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[08:58] | Was he here with you? | 他当时和你在一起吗 |
[09:03] | Jo. | 乔 |
[09:05] | Did DeLuca hurt you? | 德鲁卡是不是伤着你了 |
[09:07] | Do I need to call the police? Did he try and… | 需要我报警吗 他有没有对你 |
[09:09] | No. No. No. He… It wasn’t his fault. | 不不不 这不是他的错 |
[09:12] | It was my fault. I… | 都是我的错 我 |
[09:14] | I ruined it. I ruined everything. | 是我搞砸了 我搞砸了一切 |
[09:17] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[09:18] | He brought me home, and then I told him a… | 他把我送回家 然后我告诉他 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[09:25] | What? What? You told him what… | 怎么 怎么了 你说什么了 |
[09:27] | I have to go to the hospital. I have to see Alex. | 我必须得去趟医院 我得去找阿历克斯 |
[09:29] | Whoa, whoa. No, you’re not gonna go anywhere now. | 不 你现在哪也不能去 |
[09:31] | Now, is there someone I could call? | 那现在你要不要我给谁打电话 |
[09:34] | Y-your mom or your dad? | 你妈妈或者你爸爸 |
[09:35] | I don’t ha… | 我没有 |
[09:37] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:44] | Wilson, who can I call? | 威尔森 我该打给谁 |
[09:46] | Just please go. | 求你了 你走吧 |
[09:48] | No. Not when you’re like this. | 不 你现在这个样子我不会走的 |
[09:49] | No, yes, because I am drunk and gross | 你走吧 我现在又烂醉又邋遢 |
[09:52] | and I am your surgeon. | 我还是你的医生 |
[09:53] | I’m one of your surgeons. I’m a good surgeon. | 我是你手底下的医生 我是个好医生 |
[09:55] | This isn’t me, so I just… | 我平时不是这样的 我 |
[09:58] | I’m okay now. | 我现在没事了 |
[10:00] | So I will see you again when I am a surgeon, okay? | 所以让我再以医生的身份出现在你面前行吗 |
[10:03] | So just please go… | 拜托你走吧 |
[10:04] | No, no, no. You drank too much, okay? | 不不不 不行 你喝太多了 |
[10:06] | You screwed up, | 你眼前一团糟 |
[10:07] | and now everything is crashing down around you. | 你的整个世界都好像崩溃了 |
[10:09] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[10:10] | Hey, hey. Well, you came to the right guy. | 嘿 听我说 你找我就对了 |
[10:12] | Because I’ve done it more than you ever will. | 因为我曾经比你有过之而无不及 |
[10:17] | And I can tell you from experience… | 我用亲身经历告诉你 |
[10:21] | With a little coffee and a little sunlight, | 只要一小杯咖啡和一点阳光 |
[10:26] | your troubles will get smaller. | 你的烦恼就会减轻一点 |
[10:29] | And the world will keep standing. | 天塌不下来的 |
[10:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | I have coffee. | 家里有咖啡 |
[10:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:48] | We’ll get you some food | 我来给你弄点吃的 |
[10:50] | and some aspirin | 再来几片阿司匹林 |
[10:53] | and you’ll feel better. | 你就会感觉好多了 |
[10:57] | And it will come back to you. | 等你感觉好些了之后 |
[10:59] | And whatever happened, you can tell me. | 不管发生了什么 你都可以跟我说 |
[11:03] | Or you can tell me who you’d like to talk to. | 或者告诉我你想找谁说说 |
[11:05] | Sound all right? | 可以吗 |
[11:11] | Well, hell. | 诶哟 见鬼了 |
[11:14] | Go around the block! | 沿着路边走 |
[11:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[11:27] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[11:29] | We broke up… Badly. | 我们已经分手了 分得很难看 |
[11:31] | I-I-I’m not sure if I’m the person he wants to see. | 我 我都不确定他是不是想见我 |
[11:37] | Forget it. I’m being crazy. | 算了 我疯了 |
[11:40] | Huh. | 哼啊 |
[11:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | No, I thought you were still with him. | 没什么 我以为你还和他在一起呢 |
[11:44] | With DeLuca? Me? | 和德鲁卡 我吗 |
[11:46] | No. You thought that? | 才没有 你是这么认为的吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah. I mean, you were very… | 是啊 我的意思是 你非常 |
[11:50] | No! No. He broke… We broke… | 不 不 他… 我们已经分 |
[11:54] | It ended. | 我们结束了 |
[11:56] | – Okay. – Yeah, a while ago. | – 好吧 – 是啊 不久之前 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | It was just too hard, | 我们在一起工作 |
[12:00] | you know, with us working together… | 这段关系继续下去真的太困难了 |
[12:01] | Yeah, well, I get that. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[12:02] | Not that it couldn’t work at work with work people. | 并不是不能在这种工作环境下和同事好好工作 |
[12:05] | I think it can. | 我觉得可以 |
[12:06] | It could with the right work people. | 如果是普通同事的话 |
[12:11] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[12:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:20] | It’s Maggie. I’m here. | 我是麦琪 我在这呢 |
[12:24] | Has he been conscious? | 他清醒过来了吗 |
[12:26] | He was on intake, but we had to tube him. | 他本来在呼吸,但我们不得不给他插管 |
[12:28] | What’s it look like? | 诊断结果怎么样 |
[12:29] | His head CT’s clear, | 他头部CT没什么异常 |
[12:31] | but he does have an eight-ball hyphema. | 但是他八号球部位有眼前房积血 |
[12:34] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[12:35] | We don’t know. | 我们都不知道 |
[12:36] | Karev brought him in, | 克莱夫把他送过来的 |
[12:37] | but we haven’t heard what happened yet. | 但是我们还不清楚发生了什么 |
[12:38] | Actually, we should find out who we need to call. | 事实上 我们得知道需要通知谁 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna go grab his personnel file. | 我去拿他的人事档案 |
[12:41] | His mother. She’s probably at work. | 通知他妈妈吧 也许她在上班 |
[12:45] | I’ll call her. She knows me. | 我会打给她的 她认识我 |
[12:58] | How is he? Is there a brain injury? | 他怎么样了 脑部有损伤吗 |
[13:01] | He just got out of CT. | 他刚照完CT出来 |
[13:04] | Did you see his scan? | 你看过他的片子了吗 |
[13:05] | Well, no, but the radiologist said they’re clear. | 还没有 但是放射科医生说没有异常 |
[13:07] | Will you look? Will you look at it yourself? | 你会看看吗 亲自看看 |
[13:09] | Alex, they said… | 阿历克斯 他们说了 |
[13:10] | What if they missed something? What if… | 万一他们漏诊了什么呢 万一 |
[13:11] | What if he has a delayed bleed and he drops dead tomorrow? | 万一他有迟发型出血然后明天就死掉了呢 |
[13:13] | I will. I will look at the scans. | 我会的 我会看片子的 |
[13:17] | Alex, this is really bad. | 阿历克斯 这次真的很严重 |
[13:19] | It’s bad. I know. I know. | 我知道很严重 我知道 |
[13:21] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:22] | I-I went crazy. | 我 我真是疯了 |
[13:24] | I just… I… | 我只是 我 |
[13:30] | What if I talk to DeLuca, | 要是我跟德鲁卡谈谈会怎样 |
[13:31] | just, you know, before he says anything. | 就是 在他说些什么之前 |
[13:34] | Maybe you should talk to the police. | 也许你得跟警察谈谈 |
[13:36] | No, no, no. Can we wait | 不不不 我们可以等等吗 |
[13:37] | until we find out how bad it is? | 等再看看事情的严重性 |
[13:38] | You know, just… | 你知道的 你就 |
[13:40] | Go… go check his scans, please. | 去 去看看他的片子 求你了 |
[13:43] | I will go check the scans. | 我会去看的 |
[13:53] | Hey, um, have you talked to the police yet? | 你跟警察谈过了吗 |
[13:55] | Uh, yeah. Uh, no. I mean… Uh why? | 是啊 不 为什么我要去谈 |
[13:58] | Miranda said you should come see her. | 米兰达说你该去找那警察 |
[14:00] | – How’s the hand? – What? | – 你的手怎么了 – 什么 |
[14:03] | It looked like it was giving you trouble earlier. | 看起来它好像给你添麻烦了 |
[14:05] | Oh. I slipped in the rain. | 我在雨里摔了一跤 |
[14:09] | Look, man, uh, | 你看 伙计 |
[14:11] | DeLuca’s gonna clear everything up | 德鲁卡已经手术了 |
[14:12] | when he gets out of surgery, | 一切都会好转的 |
[14:13] | so is there anything… | 所以是不是有什么事 |
[14:14] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | You know, I got the guy here. I helped him, okay? | 是我把他送来的 我帮了他 好吗 |
[14:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:32] | This eye’s a big problem. | 这眼睛是个大问题 |
[14:33] | His pressure is getting out of control… | 眼前房压力太高了 根本不受控制 |
[14:34] | We need to get him to an O.R. | 我们得马上把他送进手术室 |
[14:35] | with an ophthalmologist right away. | 带上个眼科医生 |
[14:35] | Could he lose his eyesight? | 他会失明吗 |
[14:37] | The thing is, the eye’s paralyzed. | 现在问题是 他的眼球麻痹了 |
[14:39] | It’s trapped in the fractured socket. | 陷在断裂了的眼窝里面 |
[14:40] | We get in there, we free it, | 我们要动手术 把眼球压力释放出来 |
[14:42] | then we drain the blood. | 然后引出里面的淤血 |
[14:42] | I’ve got a call into Jan Reger. | 我已经叫了简·瑞格尔了 |
[14:44] | She’s great, but she’s in Whidbey Island, so… | 她非常出色 但是她在惠德贝岛 所以 |
[14:45] | You can’t do it? | 你不能做这个手术吗 |
[14:47] | Uh, technically, yes, I… I could… | 技术上 我 我可以 |
[14:48] | Then why are we waiting for Jan Reger? | 那我们为什么要等简·瑞格尔 |
[14:49] | She’s an ophthalmologist. I’d rather have… | 她是眼科专家 而我更想 |
[14:51] | It’s his eyesight. | 他的视力可能受影响 |
[14:52] | It’s his career, Jackson. Let’s not wait. | 这事关他的职业生涯 杰克逊 我们不能等 |
[14:54] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[14:54] | Avery, if you can do it, do it. | 艾弗里 如果你能做这手术 就去做吧 |
[14:56] | I’ll do it. | 我会去的 |
[14:59] | How’s Kepner doing? | 卡普娜怎么样了 |
[15:01] | She’s good. | 还不错 |
[15:02] | – She’s, uh, sleeping. – Hm. | – 她在睡觉 – 嗯 |
[15:13] | What… What are you doing? | 你 你在做什么 |
[15:16] | Hey. Shhh. I’m here, I’m here. | 嘘 我在这呢 我在这 |
[15:20] | Oh, she was just fussing a little bit, | 她刚刚只是有点烦躁 |
[15:23] | so I thought you could use the sleep, | 我想你就安心睡觉吧 |
[15:26] | and I just swooped her up. | 我只是抱她起来 |
[15:29] | We are bonding. | 我们在建立关系 |
[15:32] | Somebody’s just fascinated with their grandma. | 某个宝宝真是让奶奶痴迷 |
[15:36] | Riveted. Yeah. | 牢固的联系 |
[15:38] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:40] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[15:42] | I’m okay. Hurt. | 我还好 还在疼 |
[15:44] | Oh, no doubt. | 这是当然的 |
[15:45] | April, I can’t believe what you went through. | 艾普丽尔 我难以相信你经历了些什么 |
[15:49] | It was worth it. | 这是值得的 |
[15:52] | She’s beautiful. She’s just absolutely beautiful. | 她真漂亮 实在是很漂亮 |
[15:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:59] | I just wish I knew what to call her. | 我只是想知道该怎么叫她 |
[16:01] | Jackson didn’t tell you? | 杰克逊还没告诉你吗 |
[16:03] | Mnh-mnh. No, I just got here. | 还没呢 我才刚到这儿 |
[16:06] | He’d probably want to be here to tell you. | 他原本大概是想来这里告诉你 |
[16:09] | We don’t have to wait for him. | 我们不需要等他 |
[16:14] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[16:18] | We wanted something strong, memorable… | 我们想起个听起来坚强的 有纪念意义的 |
[16:22] | Is it Catherine? | 那是凯瑟琳吗 |
[16:24] | Are you little Catherine? | 你是小凯瑟琳吗 |
[16:27] | We thought there could only be one Catherine. | 我们觉得只能有一个凯瑟琳 |
[16:33] | Her name is Harriet. | 她叫哈里特 |
[16:37] | Harriet. | 哈里特 |
[16:38] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[16:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:43] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:45] | Tubman. | 塔布曼 |
[16:47] | Exactly. Tubman. | 就是塔布曼 |
[16:50] | Also “The Spy” | 也是《间谍》 |
[16:52] | Which is a very good book. | 那本很不错的书 |
[16:54] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[16:56] | Harriet Avery. | 哈里特·艾弗里 |
[16:57] | It’s beautiful. It just flows. | 真好听 也很通顺 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry, who said her name was Avery? | 抱歉 谁说她叫艾弗里 |
[17:14] | Are those Andrew’s head CTs? | 这些是安德鲁的头部CT吗 |
[17:16] | I thought they were clean. | 我觉得它们没有异常啊 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I’m just double-checking. | 我只是复查一遍 |
[17:19] | I want to make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 想确认一下我们没有漏诊 |
[17:21] | They look good. | 它们看上去没什么异常 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:24] | God. | 我的天 |
[17:27] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生什么事了 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:31] | Maybe a mugging or something. | 也许遇到抢劫了或许发生了其他什么事 |
[17:35] | I just got off the phone with his parents. | 我刚跟他父母通过电话 |
[17:37] | And apparently, | 很明显 |
[17:38] | he neglected to tell them that we had broken up. | 他忘记告诉他们我们已经分手了 |
[17:42] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[17:44] | Mer, was I really crappy to him? | 小梅 我真的对他很糟糕吗 |
[17:46] | DeLuca? He broke up with you. | 德鲁卡吗 他跟你分手的 |
[17:48] | He’s a good, good guy. | 他是个很好很好的家伙 |
[17:53] | Am I being stupid? | 我是在犯傻吗 |
[17:54] | Chasing after Riggs, when DeLuca was right there? | 德鲁卡人还在这 我就追求里格斯 |
[17:57] | I mean, am I being stupid? | 你说我在犯傻吗 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[18:00] | I was gonna talk to Riggs tonight. | 我本来今晚要和里格斯谈谈的 |
[18:02] | At the wedding, while we were dancing, I was gonna say, | 在婚礼上 我们跳舞的时候 我就想说 |
[18:05] | “Hey, how about you and me?” | “我们俩在一起怎么样” |
[18:08] | And then Richard Webber jock-blocked me. | 接着 理查德·韦博就插进来了 |
[18:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:12] | And now Riggs thinks I’m in love with DeLuca. | 现在里格斯认为 我爱上了德鲁卡 |
[18:15] | I swear, maybe this is just… | 我发誓 也许这只是 |
[18:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:20] | What are you doing in scrubs? I thought I’m going in on Avery. | 你穿着手术服干什么 我以为是艾弗里主刀 |
[18:23] | Yeah. I’m going in. Not to operate. | 对 我是要进去 但不是做手术 |
[18:25] | Just… | 只是 |
[18:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:29] | To hold his hand. | 去握着他的手吗 |
[18:30] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:33] | Yeah. It’s stupid. | 没错 这很傻 |
[18:34] | It’s not at all. He’s a good guy. | 一点也不 他是个好人 |
[18:36] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这并没有错 |
[18:37] | I know, but I’m not… I don’t… | 我知道 但是我不… |
[18:39] | Come on, he’s gorgeous. You can’t do much better. | 行了 他很出众 比他好的男人不多了 |
[18:44] | Good luck. I hope it works out. | 祝你好运 我希望能有好结果 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | You all right, then? | 你没事吧 |
[19:07] | Thank you for bringing Maggie. | 谢谢你把麦琪带来 |
[19:09] | I said “Are you all right?” | 我是问 你没事吧 |
[19:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:12] | But you don’t need to do that. You don’t need to check on me. | 但你不需要这样做 你不需要关心我 |
[19:14] | What? I’m a nice guy. I’m being nice. | 我是个好人 我在做好事 |
[19:15] | – It’s what I do. – You were very nice. | – 好人做好事嘛 – 你是很好 |
[19:17] | You did a nice thing for Maggie. But now you’re ruining it. | 你为麦琪做了件好事 但现在你把事情给毁了 |
[19:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:56] | Listen, Alex, it wasn’t… | 听着 阿历克斯 事情不是… |
[19:58] | You were drunk. It wasn’t your fault, I know. | 你当时喝醉了 这不是你的错 我知道 |
[20:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:02] | DeLuca. He pushed himself on you, right? | 德鲁卡 他是强行压你身上的 对吗 |
[20:05] | You were drunk and he tried to take advantage of you… | 你喝醉了 而他企图占你便宜 |
[20:07] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:08] | Alex. I… I was drunk, yes, | 阿历克斯 我是醉了 没错 |
[20:10] | because I was upset you had left. | 因为你的离开让我十分沮丧 |
[20:12] | You were upset about us? About me? | 为了我们的事而感到沮丧吗 因为我吗 |
[20:14] | Yes, of course! | 没错 当然 |
[20:15] | So this is what you do? | 这就是你的所作所为 |
[20:16] | You bring this guy back to our place to screw? | 你把这家伙带到我们家里厮混 |
[20:18] | If you would just let me talk to you… | 你先听我把话说完 |
[20:20] | – ‘Cause you were upset. – Just listen to me! | – 就因为你很沮丧 – 听我说 |
[20:22] | You know what? Forget it. | 省省吧 |
[20:24] | It’s like I said, | 我说了 |
[20:26] | you can’t help it, it’s not your fault. | 你没办法控制 不能怪你 |
[20:28] | It’s easy for you to throw people away, | 对你来说 一旦事情出了问题 |
[20:30] | to just move on when things are bad. | 你就只会把别人抛下 不顾过往 |
[20:32] | It’s not you. It’s the way you were raised… | 不能怪你 你就是被这样子养大的 |
[20:34] | Or not raised. | 其实也没人教养过你 |
[20:38] | I wanted to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[20:42] | I was asking you for something you’re not capable of. | 我对你的要求超出了你的能力范围 |
[20:45] | I should have known better. | 我早该知道的 |
[20:53] | Okay. So, first, the muscle of his eye is trapped here | 好了 首先 他的眼部肌肉被卡在这里 |
[20:58] | in the bone fracture, so I’m just gonna pop it out. | 在其骨折部位 我要把它取出来 |
[21:03] | There we go. All right. | 这就对了 行了 |
[21:05] | Micro scalpel, please? | 麻烦给我微型手术刀 |
[21:07] | Will he see again? | 他能重见光明吗 |
[21:08] | We’ll see. | 一会就知道了 |
[21:09] | Once I am able to flush the blood out of there, | 我把周围的积血冲洗出来以后 |
[21:12] | his intraocular pressure should come down | 他的眼内压应该就会降下来 |
[21:15] | and his vision should return. | 他的视力也应该会恢复 |
[21:17] | But don’t worry. | 但是 你别担心 |
[21:18] | His eyes should be just as pretty as ever. | 他的眼睛会美丽如初的 |
[21:21] | Will everyone stop doing that? | 大家可以停一下吗 |
[21:22] | I want his eyes to work because they’re his eyes. | 我想要他能正常视物是因为这是他的双眼 |
[21:25] | Sorry. You’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[21:26] | And he’s a surgeon. He can’t be one with one eye. | 他是一个外科医生 瞎了一只眼就做不成了 |
[21:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:31] | It doesn’t mean that I love him or I miss him | 这不意味着我爱他 我想他 |
[21:34] | or I’m pining. | 亦或是我渴望他 |
[21:35] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[21:37] | No, he’s not a friend because the breakup was a train wreck, | 不 他算不上 毕竟我们当初算是不欢而散 |
[21:40] | and he probably hates me, but he is a person, | 他可能恨死我了 但是他是一个人 |
[21:42] | or was a person, that I was personal with. | 或者说 是一个我曾经与之亲近的人 |
[21:45] | I mean, you had feelings. | 你动了情 |
[21:47] | You had huge feelings, | 动了真情 |
[21:49] | and you can’t be expected just to turn those feelings off | 这些感情是不可能说收就收得起来的 |
[21:51] | like some robot. | 你又不是机器人 |
[21:52] | Especially if you’ve been through | 一起经历了大风大浪以后 |
[21:53] | something horrible together. | 更是如此 |
[21:55] | – I get it. – Yeah, you do. | – 我明白 – 是啊 你最能明白了 |
[21:57] | Try having a baby with him. | 试着和他生个宝宝吧 |
[21:58] | That’s okay. I’m good. | 行了 我不需要 |
[21:59] | Hello. How we doing? | 嗨 进行得怎么样了 |
[22:01] | Good. Almost done here. | 不错 快结束了 |
[22:18] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[22:19] | He’s got a grade four hyphema. | 他有四级眼前房积血 |
[22:22] | Dr. Avery’s trying to drain it now… | 艾弗里医生正在尝试引流 |
[22:24] | But…? | 但是呢 |
[22:25] | I’d be worried about rebleeds, long-term vision loss. | 我担心可能会二次出血 或者是长期失明 |
[22:29] | Which would mean… | 这就意味着 |
[22:30] | Whoever did this just ended his career as a surgeon. | 凶手终结了他作为一名外科医生的职业生涯 |
[22:37] | You know, I, um… | 其实 我… |
[22:40] | I think I know who it is. | 我想我知道凶手是谁 |
[22:45] | Why haven’t you said anything? | 那你怎么没告诉别人 |
[22:47] | I’m not sure, um… | 我不确定 |
[22:49] | I… I think because I can guess what he did. | 也许是因为 我大概能猜出他做了些什么 |
[22:52] | He reacted. | 而凶手只是作出了反应 |
[22:53] | In a split second, in the moment, | 就在须臾之间 |
[22:54] | and a horrible thing happened. | 可怕的事就发生了 |
[22:57] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感受 |
[23:01] | What about you? It is just blind loyalty? | 你呢 这仅仅是愚忠吗 |
[23:04] | It’s not blind. | 这并非愚忠 |
[23:06] | He’s earned it. | 这份忠诚是他应得的 |
[23:09] | When I first got here, | 在我初到这里时 |
[23:10] | he was one of the worst people I had ever met in my life. | 他简直就是我见过的最可恶的人 |
[23:14] | And now he’s one of the best. | 但是 现在 他却是最好的一个 |
[23:16] | And I know both of those people are still in there. | 我知道他既有好的一面 也有坏的一面 |
[23:20] | I just want to make sure the right one wins. | 我只想确保他所展现出的是好的那面 |
[23:26] | Well, anyway, I… | 总之 我 |
[23:28] | I don’t think it should come from me. | 我觉得事情的真相不该由我来说 |
[23:31] | Me, either. | 也不该由我来说 |
[23:44] | Okay. There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[23:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[23:48] | Webber called me. | 韦博打电话给我 |
[23:49] | He said he thought you might be with me. | 他以为你和我在一起 |
[23:50] | He said DeLuca got beat up, and then you ran off. | 他说德鲁卡被暴打了 然后你又跑了 |
[23:54] | Look, I’m here ’cause I’m your friend, dummy. | 傻瓜 我在这里是因为我们是朋友 |
[23:56] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[24:02] | Okay, fine. I’ll drive you. | 好吧 我开车送你 |
[24:03] | No, I’m leaving, leaving. | 不 我要离开 彻底的离开 |
[24:06] | You’re quitting? | 你要辞职吗 |
[24:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:08] | You’re quitting the program. | 你要退出这个项目 |
[24:10] | And you’re not gonna tell me what this is? | 而且你还不想告诉我为什么 |
[24:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:13] | You… Okay, hey. What the hell? Jo. | 你… 好了 怎么回事 乔 |
[24:17] | What happened with DeLuca? | 德鲁卡怎么了 |
[24:19] | You can talk to me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[24:21] | I’m the one that left you at the bar with him. What? | 是我把你和他留在酒吧的 到底怎么了 |
[24:28] | She was really upset about Karev. | 她当时很沮丧 因为克莱夫离开了 |
[24:30] | She was also really drunk. | 她也喝醉了 |
[24:32] | So you left her with DeLuca? | 所以你把她交给了德鲁卡 |
[24:34] | To keep her safe, yes. | 保证她的安全 是的 |
[24:35] | I didn’t want to leave her there alone. | 我不想留她一个人在那 |
[24:36] | So he made sure she got home okay, | 这样他能确保她安全回家 |
[24:38] | and you have to understand… | 而且你要理解 |
[24:40] | I do. She wanted to hurt Alex back. | 我理解 她想报复阿历克斯 |
[24:42] | But she may have hurt him for good this time. | 但她这次可能真的作大死了 |
[24:44] | I mean, this could end his career. | 说真的 他的事业可能就此毁于一旦 |
[24:45] | I mean, this goes well | 这件事已经不止是 |
[24:46] | beyond just sleeping with another guy. | 出轨这么简单了 |
[24:48] | She didn’t sleep with DeLuca. | 她没有和德鲁卡出轨 |
[24:50] | – Did he force himself on her? – No, he… | – 那他用强了吗 – 没 他… |
[24:53] | He kept her safe! | 他是在护她周全 |
[24:55] | He got her home. He made sure she was okay. | 他把她送回家 确保她没事 |
[24:58] | DeLuca was kind and nice and thoughtful, and… | 德鲁卡挺善良沉稳的… |
[25:01] | DeLuca was trying to keep her from getting hurt | 德鲁卡只是想让她不要受伤 |
[25:03] | or from hurting herself, and then you walked in. | 或者伤到自己 然后你走了进来 |
[25:06] | Okay, how do you know Edwards isn’t lying | 好吧 但你怎么知道爱德华兹 |
[25:07] | about the whole thing? | 说的是真话 |
[25:08] | Because I wanted her to be, which is awful. | 因为我倒希望她在撒谎 我也知道这样不好 |
[25:10] | But I was hoping for some reason | 但我希望你把那人打个半死 |
[25:12] | that you beat that man half to death | 是有合理原因的 |
[25:14] | that doesn’t make you a monster. | 我不愿相信你是这样的禽兽 |
[25:15] | You know she wasn’t lying. | 你知道她没撒谎 |
[25:17] | Is DeLuca out of surgery? Did he wake up? | 德鲁卡的手术做完了吗 他醒了吗 |
[25:18] | You have to go to Bailey and say something. | 你必须得去找贝利 说点什么 |
[25:23] | If he presses charges… | 如果他提出控告 |
[25:25] | He should press charges. | 他应该提出控告 |
[25:27] | He’s not the bad guy here, and Jo isn’t the bad guy. | 他不是罪魁祸首 乔也不是 |
[25:30] | We’re the bad guys… Really bad guys. | 我们才是 真正的罪魁祸首 |
[25:32] | If I don’t say something… If you don’t say something… | 如果我什么都不说 你也什么都不说 |
[25:35] | I want to run. | 我想逃走 |
[25:36] | You can’t run. | 你不能逃 |
[25:42] | I thought I grew up. | 我想我已经成熟了 |
[25:43] | I just said this to Jo yesterday. | 我昨天还和乔说的 |
[25:45] | I went back there t-t-to talk to her, to make things right, | 我回去是想和她谈谈 让事情重归正轨 |
[25:48] | to do the grown-up thing. | 做成熟的决定 |
[25:50] | Alex… | 阿历克斯 |
[25:53] | Let me talk to DeLuca. Just let me try, okay? | 让我和德鲁卡谈谈 让我试试 好吗 |
[26:10] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[26:14] | Did you hear what happened? | 你听说事情经过了吗 |
[26:15] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[26:17] | But I know it’s not worth leaving here. | 但我知道 你不值得为此离开 |
[26:21] | I made a mess. | 我搞砸了 |
[26:24] | I can’t fix it. I can only make it worse. | 我无力改变现状 我只会弄得更糟 |
[26:26] | So I am walking away from it. | 所以我要离开这里 |
[26:29] | It’s better for everyone, okay? | 这样对每个人都好 |
[26:31] | Just… | 麻烦… |
[26:32] | Move. Please. | 走开 拜托 |
[26:33] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[26:36] | but whatever it is, | 但无论如何 |
[26:38] | you won’t get it fixed by running from it. | 逃避是无法解决问题的 |
[26:40] | And you won’t gain anything by quitting. | 而且逃避是毫无价值的 |
[26:43] | We don’t quit. | 我们不能轻言放弃 |
[26:46] | I won’t let you. | 我允许你放弃 |
[26:51] | Now, you ditched me once today. | 今天你已经甩了我一次了 |
[26:53] | I’m not gonna let it happen again. | 别想再有第二次 |
[27:03] | I mean, she’s your baby. | 我是说 这是你的孩子 |
[27:05] | You can call her whatever you want. | 你想叫她什么都可以 |
[27:06] | Just as long as it’s “Avery.” | 只要姓艾弗里就行了 是吧 |
[27:08] | I’ll say this. | 我这么说吧 |
[27:11] | Avery wasn’t my name, either. | 艾弗里亦非我的姓氏 |
[27:13] | But I took it on and I built it into something. | 但我以此姓冠我名 并将其发扬光大 |
[27:16] | And the name that I built | 而这个被我发扬光大的姓氏 |
[27:18] | will open doors for this little girl. | 可以让她的未来有更多空间 |
[27:20] | I’m just thinking of her future. | 我只是在为她的未来考虑 |
[27:22] | Yeah, well, the name Kepner means something, too. | 但卡普娜这个名字也有含义 |
[27:25] | What? | 什么 |
[27:28] | Where I come from, it means good people, | 在我的家乡 它意味着善良的人 |
[27:31] | a tireless work ethic, | 不知疲倦 奋发图强 |
[27:33] | a fair and honest price for quality pork, | 以及公正合理的猪肉价格 |
[27:37] | the people you call when you’re in trouble. | 你在有困难时伸手求援的对象 |
[27:40] | Yeah, it may not open doors, but Kepner means something. | 是 也许它不能价值千金 但也有其含义 |
[27:44] | Now, can I have my… Aah! | 现在 我能抱抱… |
[27:47] | It’s all right. It’s all right. I’ve got her. | 没事 没事 有我抱着她呢 |
[27:49] | No, Catherine, I can hold my own baby. | 不 凯瑟琳 我能抱自己的孩子 |
[27:51] | No, April, you can’t. | 不 艾普丽尔 你不行 |
[27:52] | No, you can’t. | 你不行 |
[27:54] | You nearly died bringing her into this world. | 你为了生她 差点都丢了性命 |
[27:57] | You did something superhuman. | 你做到了常人难及之事 |
[27:59] | So now you get to rest and heal. | 所以现在你好好休养 |
[28:02] | Harriet’s just fine. | 哈里特很好 |
[28:04] | She’s got her grandma, | 她有奶奶在呢 |
[28:06] | and that’s what grandmas are for. | 而这也是奶奶的职责 |
[28:08] | So now just relax. | 所以休息去吧 |
[28:11] | Sleep for an hour. | 睡上个把小时 |
[28:12] | You’re gonna have her whole life to hold her. | 你有一辈子的时间来抱她呢 |
[28:16] | Rest and heal. | 休息 静养 |
[28:18] | She’s gonna need you. | 她需要你健健康康地 |
[28:26] | Couldn’t you hyphenate? | 难道就不能连姓吗 |
[28:28] | Avery-Kepner? | 艾弗里-卡普娜 |
[28:30] | We are hyphenating, Mom. | 我们会用连词的 妈妈 |
[28:32] | Oh. | 噢 |
[28:33] | That’s what we decided, right? | 我们说好的 对吧 |
[28:35] | Yes. Kepner-Avery. | 是的 卡普娜-艾弗里 |
[28:39] | Well, why didn’t you say that? | 那你为什么没说 |
[28:41] | Because she’s my baby. | 因为她是我的孩子 |
[28:44] | That’s your baby. | 你的孩子在那 |
[28:46] | She is my baby. | 她是我的孩子 |
[28:54] | Dr. Leo, call the pharmacy. | 利奥医生 呼叫药房 |
[28:55] | Dr. Leo, call the pharmacy. | 利奥医生 呼叫药房 |
[29:02] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[29:06] | Who is it? Is somebody there? | 谁在那 有人在那吗 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:10] | Jo. | 乔 |
[29:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:13] | Am I okay? | 你还问我呢 |
[29:15] | You were pretty drunk, and I was out. | 你喝醉了 我昏过去了 |
[29:19] | I was worried that he was gonna… | 我担心他会… |
[29:20] | No. I’m… I’m… I’m fine. I’m perfectly fine. | 不 我… 我很好 非常好 |
[29:23] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[29:24] | You tell me. How am I looking? | 告诉我 我看起来怎么样 |
[29:28] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[29:30] | really ugly. | 很丑 |
[29:34] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别惹我笑 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry for putting you in that position. | 对不起 当时让你处于如此尴尬的境地 |
[29:42] | Don’t. It was just wrong place, wrong time. | 不怪你 只是时机不对 地点也不对 |
[29:45] | No, you were trying to help me, and I j… I just… | 不 你想帮我 而我… |
[29:47] | Jo. | 乔 |
[29:49] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你的错 |
[29:50] | It was him. | 是他的错 |
[29:54] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 拜托你不要说出去 |
[29:56] | What I told you about… | 我告诉你的那些事 |
[29:58] | That I… | 我… |
[29:59] | That… that you’re married? | 你结婚的事吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. Please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[30:03] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:05] | That’s why you came here, huh? | 你就是为了这个才来的吧 |
[30:08] | I thought you came here ’cause you cared. | 我还以为你来是因为你关心我 |
[30:10] | No, that’s… That’s not… | 不 我没想… |
[30:12] | You know what? Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:13] | It’s cool. Your, uh… Your secret’s safe. | 没事的 我会守口如瓶 |
[30:17] | You know, you could pick better guys. | 你选男人的眼光还真够差的 |
[30:21] | Jo? | 乔 |
[30:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[30:25] | Can I talk to you, please? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[30:27] | – Get… get away from me. No! – Please. | – 离我远点 不 – 拜托 |
[30:29] | – Listen, DeLuca, I didn’t know. – No, go away! | – 德鲁卡 听着 我不知情 – 不 滚开 |
[30:31] | Get out of here! | 滚出我房间 |
[30:32] | – You came to my house… – Leave! | – 你来我家… – 走吧 |
[30:32] | – I saw you on top of her. – Alex, go! | – 我看到你压在她身上 – 阿历克斯 走吧 |
[30:34] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[30:35] | – Go! – Somebody! | – 走吧 – 来人啊 |
[30:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:42] | – Call security, somebody? – Sir. just calm down, all right? | – 来人啊 叫保安 – 先生 请冷静 |
[30:44] | – We need you to calm down. – Let’s calm him down. | – 请你冷静下来 – 给他镇静剂吧 |
[30:51] | ♪ All I do ♪ | ♪ 我所做的 ♪ |
[30:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:56] | Oh, sorry, nope. Forget I asked. | 噫 我错了 当我没问过吧 |
[30:56] | ♪ Is think about you ♪ | ♪ 就是想你 ♪ |
[31:02] | ♪ Sleep late and wake up then ♪ | ♪ 深夜入睡 清晨醒来 ♪ |
[31:02] | Well, you can tell Maggie that | 对了 你可以告诉麦琪 |
[31:02] | her boy’s angio showed no vascular injuries. | 她男朋友的血管造影表明没有血管损伤 |
[31:05] | So no worries. | 所以没什么好担心的 |
[31:07] | ♪ I’ll just stay in my bed ♪ | ♪ 我一人赖在床上 ♪ |
[31:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:09] | It’s not her boy. | 他不是她男朋友 |
[31:11] | He’s hurt. She’s just being kind. | 他受伤了 她只是关心他 |
[31:12] | ♪ Tell me if there is a way ♪ | ♪ 是否有个方法 ♪ |
[31:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | ♪ Tell me if there is a way ♪ | ♪ 是否有个方法 ♪ |
[31:18] | I have to do something. | 我得做一件 |
[31:21] | That I don’t want to do. | 我不想做的事 |
[31:23] | Then don’t do it. | 那就别做 |
[31:24] | ♪ ‘Cause all I do, I do all day ♪ | ♪ 无论白天黑夜 ♪ |
[31:24] | – I have to. – Then do it. | – 我不得不做 – 那就做吧 |
[31:27] | ♪ Is missin’ my time with you ♪ | ♪ 我都在想你 ♪ |
[31:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:32] | Nathan… | 纳森 |
[31:33] | ♪ Now that I don’t have you ♪ | ♪ 我已失去你 ♪ |
[31:35] | Come and sit with me a while. | 过来陪我坐一会儿 |
[31:41] | ♪ It’s all I do ♪ | ♪ 依然是我的决定 ♪ |
[31:45] | ♪ I’ll go to dance ♪ | ♪ 尽情跳舞 ♪ |
[31:50] | ♪ Class ends at 9:00 P.M. ♪ | ♪ 晚上九点下课 ♪ |
[31:56] | ♪ I’ll go right back home again, oh ♪ | ♪ 再次回到家中 ♪ |
[32:03] | ♪ Tell me if there is a way ♪ | ♪ 是否有个方法 ♪ |
[32:06] | ♪ To fall out of love with you ♪ | ♪ 让我不再爱你 ♪ |
[32:13] | ♪ ‘Cause all I do, I do all day ♪ | ♪ 无论白天黑夜 ♪ |
[32:17] | ♪ Is missin’ my time with you ♪ | ♪ 我都在想你 ♪ |
[32:22] | ♪ Tell me what I should do ♪ | ♪ 我该做些什么 ♪ |
[32:28] | ♪ I’m on my knees, I pray ♪ | ♪ 跪下祈祷 ♪ |
[32:32] | ♪ That I will be okay ♪ | ♪ 愿一切安好 ♪ |
[32:33] | What? Grey, what? | 怎么了 格蕾 什么事 |
[32:35] | ♪ You’re just a memory to me ♪ | ♪ 你已是我的过去 ♪ |
[32:37] | I don’t have time to… | 我没时间 |
[32:39] | ♪ But still all I do, all day, is livin’ a lie ♪ | ♪ 但我仍活在谎言中 ♪ |
[32:44] | ♪ Thinking what it’d be like if you stayed ♪ | ♪ 幻想你留下的样子 ♪ |
[32:45] | It was Alex. | 是阿历克斯 |
[32:47] | What was Alex? | 你在说什么 |
[32:49] | The person who beat up DeLuca… | 打伤德鲁卡的凶手 |
[32:52] | was Alex. | 是阿历克斯 |
[33:01] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[33:02] | I knew. | 我早知道 |
[33:04] | Something happened between Wilson and DeLuca. | 威尔森和德鲁卡之间发生了点事 |
[33:06] | Oh, stop. Just stop. | 别说了 给我闭嘴 |
[33:10] | Dr. Bailey… | 贝利医生 |
[33:11] | Hey. Call security. | 叫保安 |
[33:12] | Tell them to find the police. | 让他们去找警察 |
[33:13] | Tell them Dr. Karev does not leave this hospital. | 告诉他们不许让克莱夫医生离开医院 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[33:20] | It’s Alex? | 凶手是阿历克斯吗 |
[33:21] | Yeah, come on. | 是的 快来吧 |
[33:22] | You knew it? | 你居然早就知道 |
[33:24] | And you didn’t say anything? | 而你却什么都没说 |
[33:31] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[33:34] | You’re under arrest for aggravated assault. | 你因严重伤害罪被捕了 |
[33:36] | He just walked up and turned himself in. | 他刚过来自首了 |
[33:38] | Made it real easy. He’ll be city lock-up. | 这下子麻烦解决了 他会被关到拘留所 |
[33:39] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[33:40] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将可能被作为呈堂证供 |
[33:43] | You have the right to an attorney | 你有权利雇佣律师 |
[33:44] | and to have an attorney present during questioning. | 并且有权让律师陪伴你接受审问 |
[33:46] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你付不起律师费 |
[33:46] | one will be appointed for you. | 法庭将会指派给你一位免费律师 |
[33:50] | Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? | 你是否明白我所向你宣读的权利 |
[33:51] | Yes. | 明白 |
[33:53] | ♪ There’s a stirring in this head of mine ♪ | ♪ 脑内一片混乱 ♪ |
[33:58] | ♪ I can’t find the things I know ♪ | ♪ 找不到熟知之事♪ |
[34:03] | ♪ There’s a shadow where I used to shine ♪ | ♪ 闪耀过去已经阴影密布 ♪ |
[34:09] | ♪ That tries to hide behind the smoke ♪ | ♪ 试图隐藏于烟雾中 ♪ |
[34:14] | ♪ Through the storm, angels sleep ♪ | ♪ 透过暴雨 天使沉睡 ♪ |
[34:19] | ♪ When I’m miles from home, counting days and weeks ♪ | ♪ 我在千里之外 数着回程日期 ♪ |
[34:24] | ♪ If I’m never lost, in your dreams ♪ | ♪ 如我从未在你梦中迷失 ♪ |
[34:30] | ♪ When I lose my heart, bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 把我丢失的心带回来 ♪ |
[34:35] | ♪ Please bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 请归还于我 ♪ |
[34:45] | ♪ Like a feather never on the ground ♪ | ♪ 如羽毛从未掉落 ♪ |
[34:50] | ♪ I carry on this empty road ♪ | ♪ 在空荡的道路上前行 ♪ |
[34:55] | ♪ Who do you follow when there’s no one else around you? ♪ | ♪ 无人时你追随谁 ♪ |
[35:01] | ♪ Tell me where I need to go ♪ | ♪ 告诉我该去何方 ♪ |
[35:06] | ♪ When I’m in the den, lions roar ♪ | ♪ 困在洞穴 狮子怒吼 ♪ |
[35:11] | ♪ When I need to fight, be my shield and sword ♪ | ♪ 我战斗时 当我的盾与剑 ♪ |
[35:17] | ♪ ‘Cause if I’m never lost in your dreams ♪ | ♪ 如我从未在你的梦中迷失 ♪ |
[35:22] | ♪ When I lose my heart, bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 把我丢失的心带回来 ♪ |
[35:27] | ♪ Please bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 请归还于我 ♪ |
[35:39] | ♪ I’m a broken man, help me breathe ♪ | ♪ 我已破碎 帮我呼吸 ♪ |
[35:41] | You were just gonna lie to everyone? | 你就打算一直骗着大家吗 |
[35:43] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ve lost my heart, so bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 因我已丢失心魂 请带还于我 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ Oh, I’m feeling lost in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我在梦中迷失 ♪ |
[35:54] | ♪ Oh, I’ve lost my heart so bring it back to me ♪ | ♪ 我已丢失心魂 请带还于我 ♪ |
[35:58] | Did you know about Karev? | 你知道克莱夫的事吗 |
[35:59] | No! I didn’t. | 当然不知道 |
[36:05] | Not for sure. | 至少我不能确定啦 |
[36:08] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[36:09] | I have been lied to by so many people today. | 今天已经有太多人对我撒谎了 |
[36:10] | If you lied to me, too… | 如果连你也骗我… |
[36:12] | I guessed, okay? I had suspicions. | 我猜的 得了吧 我只是有所怀疑 |
[36:14] | What? And you didn’t tell me? | 那你居然不告诉我 |
[36:16] | Because I didn’t know. | 因为我不确定 |
[36:17] | Okay, look, you can tell your wife when you have suspicions, | 我可以把自己的怀疑告诉妻子 |
[36:20] | but you can’t tell the Chief. | 但不能告诉主任 |
[36:21] | And you weren’t my wife. You were the Chief. | 而当时你不是我妻子 你是外科主任 |
[36:24] | Church and state. | 公私分明 |
[36:55] | I wasn’t going to lie to everyone. | 我没打算骗大家 |
[36:58] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[37:00] | I asked you what happened, and you lied. | 我问你事情的经过 而你却撒了谎 |
[37:03] | Alex and I were trying to… | 阿历克斯和我在想办法 |
[37:05] | Trying to what? | 想办法做什么 |
[37:07] | Trying to figure out a way to justify the beating | 想办法为他打伤德鲁卡的事 |
[37:09] | he gave to Andrew? What? | 洗白吗 还是别的什么 |
[37:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:13] | I poured my heart out to you all day. | 我一整天都对你掏心掏肺的 |
[37:17] | And you knew this. | 你早知道事情真相 |
[37:19] | It wasn’t about you, Maggie. | 麦琪 这事并不牵扯到你 |
[37:20] | I am your sister. | 我是你的妹妹啊 |
[37:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:24] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[37:25] | ‘Cause it means something different to me. | 对我而言你是很特殊的人 |
[37:28] | You encouraged me to stay. | 你鼓励我留下 |
[37:30] | You offered me a home and a family. | 你给了我一个家和一个大家庭 |
[37:33] | And I accepted. And I wasn’t kidding. | 而我也欣然接受 毫不夸张地说 |
[37:35] | I will go down swinging for you. | 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[37:38] | It means something to me. | 你对我很特殊 |
[37:41] | I thought I could trust you. | 我还以为我能信任你 |
[37:43] | You can. | 你当然能 |
[37:47] | From here on out. | 从现在起 |
[37:52] | Don’t do it again. | 别再这样了 |
[37:56] | Don’t lie to me again. | 别再对我撒谎 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | I’m… I’m gonna get that. | 我去开门 |
[38:11] | Oh, God. What are you doing here? | 天呐 你来做什么 |
[38:14] | I want to know what the problem is. | 我想知道问题出在哪里 |
[38:16] | What? | 什么 |
[38:17] | At the wedding, you said we had a problem. | 在婚礼上 你说我们之间有问题 |
[38:19] | I want to know what the problem is. | 我想知道哪里出问题了 |
[38:20] | The problem is you showing up here, looking for… | 问题就出在你的不请自来 想要… |
[38:24] | What are you looking for? | 你到底想要什么 |
[38:25] | I’m not looking for anything. It’s right here. | 我心中所想远在天边 近在眼前 |
[38:29] | Meredith. Hey! Listen. | 梅瑞狄斯 听着 |
[38:31] | There’s something happening here. | 我们对彼此是有感觉的 |
[38:32] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[38:34] | We both know it. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[38:38] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题到底出在哪里 |
[38:43] | Someone is going to get hurt. | 会有人受伤的 |
[38:45] | I can handle it. | 我不怕 |
[38:47] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[38:48] | From what I can see, you seem indestructible. | 在我看来 你好像无坚不摧 |
[38:54] | So what’s the problem? | 问题到底出在哪儿 |
[38:59] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:00] | The problem is… | 问题是… |
[39:02] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:07] | I don’t feel the same way. | 我对你没有感觉 |
[39:10] | So let’s just drop it, okay? | 咱们还是算了吧 |
[39:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:14] | ♪ There’s a hole in my heart ♪ | ♪ 我的心千疮百孔 ♪ |
[39:18] | ♪ I’ve been hiding ♪ | ♪ 我在躲藏 ♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ I’ve been strong for so long that I’m blind ♪ | ♪ 我已盲目许久 ♪ |
[39:21] | Best to keep the past in the past. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[39:24] | Move on. Learn from it. | 向前看 吸取教训 |
[39:28] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[39:30] | That was no one. | 没谁 |
[39:31] | ♪ Is there a place I can go where the lonely river flows? ♪ | ♪ 有孤独成河的地方可去吗 ♪ |
[39:32] | It was just someone looking for directions. | 只是一个问路的人 |
[39:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[39:37] | If we don’t learn from our mistakes… | 如果我们不从错误中学习的话 |
[39:39] | ♪ Where fear ends and faith begins ♪ | ♪ 结束恐惧 燃起信念 ♪ |
[39:40] | …we wind up locked into a future we’d never choose. | 最终只能落得个不甚满意的未来 |
[39:44] | Hallelujah, hallelujah, let me in ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 让我去吧 ♪ |
[39:51] | ♪ I’ve been praying, but I’m paying for my sins ♪ | ♪ 我在祈祷 为罪恶祷告 ♪ |
[39:54] | It was nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:55] | Shut up. | 别贫了 |
[39:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:57] | You think I’m keeping my job or my medical license? | 你难道认为我还能保住饭碗和行医执照吗 |
[39:58] | ♪ Won’t you give me a sign before I lose my mind? ♪ | ♪ 在我丢失心智前可否告知 ♪ |
[40:00] | We don’t know what’s going to happen. | 我们不知道会发生什么 |
[40:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what isn’t going to happen. | 我告诉你会发生什么吧 |
[40:04] | Me ever setting foot in that hospital again. | 我再也不可能回到医院上班了 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:10] | Why? You didn’t punch the guy. | 你道什么歉 人又不是你打的 |
[40:13] | But I told Bailey. | 但是我告诉贝利了 |
[40:15] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. I had to. | 没错 我必须这么做 |
[40:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:21] | It’s better. You did the right thing. | 这样更好 你的选择是正确的 |
[40:23] | Right now, being the guy who got beat up would feel better. | 我倒宁愿做那个被打到半死的人 |
[40:24] | ♪ Whoa, hallelujah, let me in ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 让我去吧 ♪ |
[40:26] | You said it yourself. We’re grown-ups. | 你自己说的 我们是成年人了 |
[40:29] | We can’t run. | 我们没办法逃避 |
[40:30] | We have to face up to the stupid things we do. | 我们必须面对自己做的蠢事 |
[40:35] | Supposedly, if you face up to them, | 也许你面对了 才能知道 |
[40:36] | something good comes out of it. I don’t know what, but… | 塞翁失马焉知非福 我不知道是什么福 但是 |
[40:38] | ♪ Whoa, whoa, let me in ♪ | ♪ 让我去吧 ♪ |
[40:38] | Fifteen to twenty probably. | 我可能要被判处15到20年有期徒刑 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:44] | Past is written. It’s no changing it. | 历史既定 无力回天 |
[40:50] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[40:50] | {♪ Please forgive me for my sins ♪ | ♪ 请赦免我罪♪ |
[40:54] | But the future is ours to choose. | 但未来仍掌握在我们手中 |