时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | As surgeons,we are our brothers’ keepers. | 作为外科医生 我们就是同胞们的守护者 |
[00:08] | Ride or die. | 矢志不渝 |
[00:10] | Womb to tomb. | 自生至死 |
[00:20] | We see each other’s fears. | 我们看到彼此的恐惧 |
[00:22] | We see the white-knuckled panic of failure. | 我们看到失败的惶恐不安 |
[00:28] | We see ourselves. | 我们看到我们自己 |
[00:30] | And who the hell likes looking at that? | 到底有谁会想要目睹这一切 |
[00:33] | Alex, we should… get going. | 阿历克斯 我们该出发了 |
[00:36] | That’s the wrong tie. | 这条领带真不搭 |
[00:40] | Well, it’s not gonna really matter | 反正我戴什么领带 |
[00:42] | what tie I’m wearing when, uh… | 都不重要 |
[00:43] | Did I tell you I have a thymectomy today? | 我有没有告诉你 我今天有个胸腺切除术 |
[00:45] | Patient has myasthenia without a thymoma, | 病人患有肌无力 与胸腺瘤无关 |
[00:47] | so I’m thinking I can get away with a partial sternotomy. | 所以 我想我应该可以逃脱一场开胸手术 |
[00:50] | So, we’re avoiding what’s actually gonna happen today. | 所以 我们在逃避今天将会发生的一切 |
[00:52] | We’re discussing medicine. | 我们是在讨论医学 |
[00:54] | We’re doing our rounds.Surgery and work. | 也就在干我们的老本行 外科工作 |
[00:57] | That’s what’s going to get us through today. | 这正是今天会帮助我们渡过难关的东西 |
[01:05] | I don’t spy on my co-workers. | 我可不要监视我的同事 |
[01:06] | I’m not asking you to spyon your co-workers. | 我又没要你监视你的同事 |
[01:08] | No, you’re asking me to be your mole. | 不 你要我做你的间谍 |
[01:10] | I’m asking you to keep this hospital safe. | 我是要你保护医院的安全 |
[01:13] | This Karev-DeLuca thing is a mess. | 克莱夫和德鲁卡的事简直就是一团糟 |
[01:15] | I have an attending who posted bail for another attending, | 我的主治医生在为了另一名主治医生做保释 |
[01:18] | an intern pressing charges. | 一名实习生提起诉讼 |
[01:20] | People are taking sides. | 人们各有偏袒的一方 |
[01:21] | I’m trying to hold us down, | 我正在努力平息这件事 |
[01:22] | but I need someone to be my eyes and ears. | 但我需要有人能成为我的眼线 |
[01:24] | Baby, baby, I’m just starting to get my reputation back. | 宝贝 我才刚开始挽回我的名誉 |
[01:27] | Just my eyes and ears. | 做我的眼线而已 |
[01:28] | No! | 不 |
[01:30] | When Webber was Chief,I was his eyes and ears. | 韦博做主任的时候 我就是他的眼线 |
[01:32] | Okay, but, Chief, Chief,you can have my whole body… | 行了 但是 主任 你可以得到我的肉体 |
[01:35] | Don’t be nasty. | 不要污 |
[01:36] | But not my eyes and ears.I’m not your mole. | 但不包括眼睛和耳朵 我不是你的间谍 |
[01:42] | – You’re right.- Hm? | – 你说得对 – 啥 |
[01:43] | I know. What am I right about this time? | 我知道 这次我怎么对了 |
[01:45] | Okay. You need eyes and ears. | 没错 你需要眼线 |
[01:48] | I could be your mole. | 我可以成为你的间谍 |
[01:49] | Won’t work. | 没有用的 |
[01:50] | People shut up when you’re around. | 你一出现大家都闭嘴 |
[01:52] | If they know I’m around. | 除非他们知道我在附近 |
[01:54] | Have you heard of Hercules Mulligan? | 你听说过赫拉克勒斯·穆利根吗 |
[01:57] | He was a great Revolutionary War spy, | 他是个伟大的革命战争间谍 |
[01:59] | helped defeat the British. | 为帮助击败英国立下汗马功劳 |
[02:00] | No one saw him coming or going. | 没人知道他的行踪 |
[02:02] | I know who Hercules Mulligan was, | 我知道赫拉克勒斯·穆利根是谁 |
[02:03] | and you’re no Hercul… | 而你并不是赫拉克勒斯 |
[02:07] | Hm, well, damn. | 呃 该死的 |
[02:18] | Hey, I thought you had Alex’s thing this morning. | 嗨 我以为你今早得处理阿历克斯的事呢 |
[02:20] | Uh, we do. We are keeping our heads up. | 没错 我们正保持乐观勇敢面对 |
[02:21] | We are working. | 我们在工作 |
[02:22] | – It happened again last night.- Again? | – 昨晚同样的情况又出现了 – 又一次 |
[02:24] | Riggs walked me to my car. | 里格斯陪我走到车旁 |
[02:25] | And we said good night, | 我们说了晚安 |
[02:27] | and then he took me in the parking lot… | 接着他把我带到了停车场 |
[02:31] | over and over again. | 一而再再而三 |
[02:34] | That’s the third time this week. | 这已经是这周的第三次了 |
[02:36] | Mer, these dreams are really hot. | 小梅 这些梦真的很火热 |
[02:38] | In the parking lot? No. | 在停车场里吗 不会吧 |
[02:40] | – I should just ask him out.- Here you go, Doctor. | – 我应该约他出去 – 给你 医生 |
[02:43] | – Thanks.- I know. I’m his boss. | – 谢谢 – 我明白 我是他的老大 |
[02:44] | What if I ask him and he says no, | 如果我约他 他拒绝我呢 |
[02:46] | or it comes off like some gross sexual harassment? | 或者 变成那种严重的性骚扰呢 |
[02:48] | Which is the only kind of sexual harassment. | 就只有一种性骚扰 |
[02:50] | But what if I don’t ask him? | 但是 要是我不约他呢 |
[02:52] | Am I just gonna wait around for my life to happen? | 我就这么蹉跎人生等着它自己发生吗 |
[02:55] | Just wait for my big love?You’ve had yours. | 就这么等着我的真爱吗 你拥有你的真爱 |
[02:57] | Amelia has hers. I want mine. | 艾米莉亚也有她自己的 我也想要我的 |
[02:59] | So I am acting like a grown-ass woman, | 那么我要表现得像一个成熟女性那样 |
[03:02] | and I am asking him out? | 约他出来吗 |
[03:05] | Was that a question mark? | 这是个问句吗 |
[03:07] | No. | 不 |
[03:08] | Unless you think that it should be a question mark. | 除非你觉得这应该是个问句 |
[03:12] | This is happening. I’m doing this. | 这事就这么定了 我就要这么做 |
[03:15] | This is definitely happening. | 这事真的就这么定了 |
[03:18] | Good talk. | 聊得很开心 |
[03:21] | And the wedding photographer wants us to pick our favorites. | 婚礼摄影师要我们选出最喜欢的照片 |
[03:23] | Wait, from 500 proofs? We have jobs. | 等等 从那500张小样里挑吗 我们可是要工作的 |
[03:25] | We are very, very busy. | 我们可忙着呢 |
[03:27] | So busy all the time | 忙的不可开交 |
[03:28] | Ooh. Oh. | 噢 |
[03:30] | – Hey.- Morning, Riggs. | – 嗨 – 早上好 里格斯 |
[03:32] | – Morning.- Morning, guys. | – 早上好 – 早上好 大伙 |
[03:33] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[03:34] | You want me to bring anything tonight? | 你要我今晚带点什么吗 |
[03:37] | I make a whitebait fritter that’s out of this world. | 我做了个超级好吃的银鱼饼 |
[03:43] | You invited Riggs to our house? | 你邀请里格斯去你家 |
[03:44] | We have a new home. | 我们有了个新家 |
[03:45] | We’re supposed to have friends and family over | 我们就该邀请朋友和家人过来 |
[03:48] | to warm it up, right? | 温居 对吧 |
[03:49] | Wait. This is a housewarming?Who else did you invite? | 等等 这是个乔迁宴 那你还邀请了谁 |
[03:51] | You two were so happy at the wedding, | 你们两个在婚礼上那么开心 |
[03:53] | and you were so close once. | 你们曾经如此亲近 |
[03:55] | That was a long time ago. | 那已经很早之前的事了 |
[03:56] | You should have checked with me first. | 你应该提前跟我说的 |
[03:57] | Sorry. You’re right. I meant to. | 抱歉 你说得对 我本来是想说的 |
[04:00] | You were never gonna check in with me, were you? | 你永远不会跟我说的 对吧 |
[04:02] | – Probably not.- Hm. | – 大概是吧 – 呃 |
[04:05] | Dr. Shepherd, how’s it going? | 谢博德医生 近来如何 |
[04:06] | I suck at marriage. | 我在婚姻中糟透了 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry. I need a favor. | 不好意思 我需要帮忙 |
[04:09] | Can you take Wilson on your service today? | 你今天能让威尔森做你助手吗 |
[04:11] | No, I have Warren, | 不 我有沃伦了 |
[04:13] | and he’s already familiar with my Wilma case. | 而且 他差不多熟悉威尔玛的病情了 |
[04:14] | You know how gnarly she’s gonna be. | 你知道她的病情有多危险 |
[04:15] | But if you put Wilson on your service, | 但是如果你选威尔森做你的助手 |
[04:16] | she doesn’t have to work with Karev. | 那她就不用非得和克莱夫共事 |
[04:18] | I see you’ve picked a side. | 我知道你选边站了 |
[04:20] | I’m on the side of | 我站在 |
[04:21] | “We all want to punch interns,but we resist.” | “我们都想暴打实习生 但我们忍住了”的那一边 |
[04:23] | So, Wilson gets neuro. | 那么 威尔森能到神经外科 |
[04:24] | What do you get out of it?A surgery? What? | 你能从中得到什么 一场手术吗 |
[04:26] | Nothing.Just trying to be a good friend. | 什么都没有 只是想做一个好朋友 |
[04:28] | That’s all. Please. | 仅此而已 求你了 |
[04:32] | – I’ll take Wilson.- Thank you. | – 我会选威尔森 – 多谢 |
[04:34] | Oh, and can you take pictures of Wilma? | 你能给威尔玛照个相吗 |
[04:37] | I want neuro porn. | 我想要神经的小黄图 |
[04:43] | Dr. Karev, this is Zach Thompson. | 克莱夫医生 这是扎克 汤普森 |
[04:46] | Six months post-renal transplant, | 肾移植手术后六个月 |
[04:47] | complaining of abdominal pain. | 抱怨腹痛 |
[04:48] | I know the history. | 我知道病史 |
[04:50] | – Dr. Alex.- Hey, buddy. | – 阿历克斯医生 – 嗨 哥们 |
[04:52] | Hey, Reena. | 嗨 蕾娜 |
[04:53] | – I didn’t want to see you guys here again.- Yeah. | – 我可不想在这再见到你们 – 对啊 |
[04:58] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始疼的 |
[04:59] | This morning.It came on kind of gradually. | 今天早上 一阵阵的发疼 |
[05:01] | I got scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[05:03] | His kidney is so new, and I worry. | 他的肾脏太新了 我很担心 |
[05:04] | Ow. | 哎哟 |
[05:06] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉啊 哥们 |
[05:07] | No, I’m fine. | 没事儿 我很好 |
[05:09] | Don’t make me give my kidney back. | 别逼我把肾要回来 |
[05:11] | Well, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna have to run a few tests, | 我要去做一些测试 |
[05:14] | and I need you to be brave. | 我希望你能勇敢些 |
[05:15] | But remember what we say? | 还记得我们说过什么吗 |
[05:18] | No matter how bad it gets,no matter how scary… | 不管结果有多糟糕 多可怕… |
[05:20] | Nothing’s as bad as broccoli. | 没什么比花椰菜还要槽糕 |
[05:22] | …nothing’s as bad as broccoli. | …没什么比花椰菜还要糟糕 |
[05:25] | Here’s our girl. | 我们宝贝闺女来了 |
[05:28] | Hi, sweetie. Give me, give me, give me. | 嗨 甜心 快给我抱抱 |
[05:30] | Harriet is gaining weight right on schedule. | 哈里特的体重在稳步增长 |
[05:32] | – She’s healthy and fat.- Fat baby. | – 她很健康 也很胖 – 胖妞儿 |
[05:35] | Fat baby. And healthy enough to go home today. | 胖妞 健康到今天可以回家了 |
[05:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:39] | Are you sure she’s ready? | 你确定她可以了吗 |
[05:40] | What about her respirations?I thought I… | 她的呼吸怎么样 我以为我… |
[05:42] | Kepner, you can take your kid home. | 卡普娜 你可以带孩子回家了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
[05:47] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:50] | Oh, that’s today. | 就今天了 |
[05:51] | Congrats on the fat baby. | 恭喜胖妞了 |
[05:53] | Okay, yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:56] | Why the face? It’s a good thing. | 怎么脸色那么难看 这是好事啊 |
[05:59] | Not for me. | 对我来说可不是好事 |
[06:00] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:01] | My incision opened back up.They want to do wound therapy. | 我的切口裂开了 他们想要做创伤治疗 |
[06:06] | Harriet’s going home. | 哈里特要回家了 |
[06:08] | But I’m not. | 但我不能回去 |
[06:14] | So, they’re just charging you today. | 所以 他们要今天控告你 |
[06:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:17] | It’ll probably be a misdemeanor with probation. | 可能会是缓刑轻罪 |
[06:19] | I know, Mer. | 我知道 小梅 |
[06:20] | Is the State ready to charge? | 公诉人准备好要控告了吗 |
[06:23] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[06:24] | We’re seeking felony assault in the second degree. | 我们要指控他二级谋杀重罪 |
[06:26] | Felony? This must be a mistake. | 重罪 这肯定是个误会 |
[06:29] | It’s not, Your Honor. | 并不是 法官大人 |
[06:30] | What the hell? I thought… | 到底怎么回事 我以为… |
[06:31] | The State is pulling this at the last minute. | 公诉人在最后一分钟才提出这个控告 |
[06:32] | It’s called prosecutorial discretion. | 这是公诉人的自由裁量权 |
[06:34] | It’s overreaching. | 这个罪名明显夸大了 |
[06:36] | It’s not, Your Honor. | 不是的 法官大人 |
[06:37] | This is a misdemeanor case. | 这是一起轻罪案件 |
[06:38] | Tell that to the victim seated here in the courtroom… | 告诉坐在法庭上的受害人 |
[06:40] | a first-year surgical intern who almost lost his career | 一个几乎事业全毁的一年级外科实习医生 |
[06:42] | when the defendant,his professional superior, | 当被告 也就是受害人的上级 他的老师 |
[06:45] | his teacher,was unable to mask his rage. | 没办法控制自己的愤怒 |
[06:48] | This act was a felony. | 这种行为就是重罪 |
[06:51] | The State and Dr. DeLuca | 公诉人及德鲁卡医生 |
[06:53] | want the appropriate justice here. | 希望能在这里得到应有的公正 |
[06:55] | You want to argue this now? Fine. | 你想在这里谈这个 那好 |
[06:57] | The defendant is a pediatric surgeon with no priors. | 被告是一个没有前科的儿科外科医生 |
[06:59] | – He…- We’re not at trial. | – 他… – 我们不是来审判的 |
[07:01] | We’re here to enter a plea to the charge. | 我们是来为控告辩护的 |
[07:03] | And the charge is felony assaultin the second degree. | 控告罪名是二级谋杀重罪 |
[07:06] | How do you plead, Dr. Karev? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的 克莱夫医生 |
[07:08] | How do you plead, Dr. Karev? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的 克莱夫医生 |
[07:10] | You have to answer. | 你必须要回答 |
[07:12] | Not guilty. | 我没罪 |
[07:18] | This is just a charge. | 只是控告罢了 |
[07:20] | Yeah, a felony charge. | 没错 重罪指控 |
[07:22] | But you haven’t been convicted of anything. | 但是你还没被定任何罪 |
[07:24] | – Alex.- Every single one. | – 阿历克斯 – 每一个人 |
[07:26] | Every guy I grew up with | 每个和我一起长大的人 |
[07:27] | is either right where I left him, dead, or in prison. | 不是还在老地方 死了 就是坐牢了 |
[07:32] | I thought I was special’cause I went to med school. | 我以为我是特别的 因为我进入了医学院 |
[07:35] | Guess you can’t wash the stink off trash. | 大概垃圾是永远也洗不干净的吧 |
[07:37] | You’re not trash. | 你不是垃圾 |
[07:39] | You’re a surgeon,and you are not going to prison. | 你是外科医生 你不会进监狱的 |
[07:41] | – You don’t know that.- You are not going to prison. | – 你又不知道 – 你不会进监狱的 |
[08:18] | Do you know the charge? | 你知道对方的指控了吗 |
[08:21] | Yes. | 知道 |
[08:22] | The D.A. subpoenaed DeLuca’s medical records | 地区检察官索要了德鲁卡的医疗记录 |
[08:25] | and your personnel file. | 还有你的个人档案 |
[08:26] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[08:27] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[08:29] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[08:35] | You know, people come to this hospital | 你知道的 人们来医院是让我们 |
[08:37] | so that we can help them. | 帮助他们的 |
[08:38] | Do you know how many problems I have to deal with already? | 你知道我已经有多少事要处理了吗 |
[08:42] | Who gets the expensive experimental drug? | 谁能得到昂贵的实验性药物 |
[08:46] | Whose body deserves the organ transplant? | 谁该接受器官移植 |
[08:50] | Which parent is ready to hear that, | 哪位家长要听到这句 |
[08:51] | “Yes, your toddler is dead, | 是的 您的孩子没了 |
[08:54] | but here is a bill | 但是您还是得付 |
[08:56] | for a quarter million dollars anyway.” | 25万元的医疗费 |
[08:57] | Problems! | 到处都是难题 |
[08:58] | Real problems, Karev. | 真正的难题 克莱夫 |
[09:00] | Yet somehow you are now problem number one. | 不知怎么地你就成了最大的难题 |
[09:05] | A pediatric surgeon walking around this hospital | 一个游荡在医院 被指控谋杀的 |
[09:08] | with an assault charge. | 儿科外科医生 |
[09:10] | Do you realize what happens if you’re convicted of a felony?! | 你知道如果你被宣告重罪会发生什么吗 |
[09:16] | Yes, Dr. Bailey, I realize. | 是的 贝利医生 我知道 |
[09:21] | Well, do you have a decent lawyer? | 那你有合适的律师吗 |
[09:22] | Do you need help or… | 你需要帮助或者… |
[09:24] | Are we done? | 我们结束了吗 |
[09:29] | DeLuca’s starting back today.Is there gonna be a problem? | 德鲁卡今天回来 这里面有什么问题吗 |
[09:31] | Not from me. | 不是我的问题 |
[09:34] | Then we’re done. | 那我们结束了 |
[09:43] | When you get home, | 当你回到家的时候 |
[09:45] | just put her in the little yellow onesie | 就给她穿上那件上面有青蛙的 |
[09:47] | with the frogs on it. | 黄色的婴儿连体裤 |
[09:48] | That was her going home from the hospital onesie. | 那是她从医院回到家的礼物 |
[09:51] | I know. I’ll take pictures. | 知道了 我会拍照的 |
[09:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:58] | She’s going home without me. | 她要离开我回家了 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:02] | And what did we just say about that? | 我们之前说什么来着 |
[10:03] | The important thing is that she’s healthy and I’m healthy. | 最重要的是宝宝和我都要健康 |
[10:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:08] | That’s crap! | 简直就是废话 |
[10:09] | She’s supposed to be with me… | 她应该和我在一起的 |
[10:11] | bonding and attaching or whatever. | 紧密联系在一起 |
[10:14] | Smelling me like birds and dogs. | 像小鸟和小狗一样嗅我 |
[10:17] | Birds and dogs? | 小鸟和小狗 |
[10:18] | Shut up. It’s nature. | 闭嘴 这是天性 |
[10:19] | How’s she gonna attach to me when she’s there and I’m here? | 我们不在一块儿的话要怎么紧密相依 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna be discharged soon. | 你很快就会出院的 |
[10:26] | And then what?I’m still gonna be in recovery. | 然后呢 我还是要疗养 |
[10:28] | You know the ins and outs of post-op incisions. | 你知道术后切口是怎么样的 |
[10:31] | I’m not even gonna be able to pick her up with… without help. | 没有帮助的话 我甚至都不能自己把她抱起来 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna have to hire someone to come and take care of her, | 我不得不雇个身上好闻又能和我的宝宝 |
[10:40] | some mama bird who smells good and bonds with my baby | 紧密相连的人来照顾她 |
[10:45] | while I just lie there and watch. | 而我只能躺在这儿看着 |
[10:47] | You know what? You should just go. | 你知道吗 你应该走了 |
[10:49] | I’m not going anywhere while you’re this upset. | 你伤心成这样我哪儿也不去 |
[10:50] | You have to because I’m not gonna stop. | 你必须得走 因为我会伤心个不停 |
[10:54] | – I’m just gonna die of dehydration. – Shh, shh. | – 我会哭到脱水而死的 – 嘘 嘘 |
[10:55] | – It’s gonna be all right, you know. – Get out. | – 你会没事的 放心 – 快走吧 |
[11:09] | Dr. Karev, uh, I’ve got Zach’s labs. | 克莱夫医生 我拿到了扎克的化验结果 |
[11:12] | His CRP is a little elevated, but, um… | 他的C反应蛋白有点升高 但是 嗯 |
[11:15] | – Dr. Karev? – Hm, what? | – 克莱夫医生 – 嗯 你说什么 |
[11:16] | I just didn’t know if you heard me. | 我就想问你听到我说什么了没有 |
[11:18] | Uh, just, uh, tell me what the C.T. showed. | 呃 跟我说说CT结果怎么样吧 |
[11:20] | Well, his kidney looks good, | 他的肾脏看起来很健康 |
[11:22] | but he is showing signsof early appendicitis. | 但是好像有些早期阑尾炎的征兆 |
[11:24] | What? | 什么 |
[11:25] | Appendicitis? So he needs another surgery? | 阑尾炎 所以他还要再做手术吗 |
[11:27] | Well, I want to avoid that. | 我也想尽量避免 |
[11:29] | The immunosuppressants he’s on because of the transplant | 因为移植手术的缘故他在用免疫抑制剂 |
[11:31] | put him at greater risk for post-op infections. | 这样他很可能会有术后感染的可能 |
[11:33] | I want to start him on broad-spectrum antibiotics, | 我想给他用些广谱抗生素 |
[11:35] | see if it clears up on its own. | 看看他能否自己痊愈 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | I’ll be by to check on him every hour. | 我会每隔一小时来查看下他的情况的 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:41] | Which means you and I are gonna be here hanging out all day. | 也就是说你这一整天都只能和我一起玩了 |
[11:43] | I bet I can score a video game for your room, deal? | 不过我保证给你在房里弄个电游 同意吗 |
[11:46] | Deal. | 同意 |
[11:53] | So, uh, how’s Alex holding up? | 所以 阿历克斯他现在怎么样 |
[11:55] | He’s working. I’m working. | 他有他的工作 我也有我的工作 |
[11:57] | We’re focused on medicine. | 我们都专心治病救人 |
[11:58] | Right, yes, good. We should all focus on medicine. | 说的对 说的好 我们是都应该专心治病救人 |
[12:01] | Lap pads. | 纱布 |
[12:03] | Just… How should I ask Riggs out? | 那 我到底该怎么约里格斯 |
[12:06] | Is there a way to do it | 有什么好办法 |
[12:07] | so that the boss thing isn’t a thing? | 可以绕过我是他上司这件事吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, you actually meant that. You’re ask gonna Riggs out? | 噢 你是认真的 你要约里格斯吗 |
[12:12] | Grey, what are you doing tonight? | 格蕾 你今晚什么安排 |
[12:14] | Nothing. | 没安排 |
[12:15] | Uh, Amelia invited Riggs to dinner at our house. | 呃 艾米莉亚邀请了里格斯来我们家吃饭 |
[12:17] | She’s trying to make us…I don’t know… friends again. | 她可能是想让我们重归于好吧 |
[12:20] | I need you to come over and talk to him | 我需要你去和他说 |
[12:22] | so I don’t have to. | 这样我就不用去了 |
[12:23] | – I’m busy. – Wh… | – 我没空 – 什 |
[12:24] | Come on. You guys got along at the wedding. | 别这样 我们婚礼的时候你们不是还挺好的吗 |
[12:26] | It was a wedding. I had tequila. | 那是在婚礼上 我有龙舌兰喝 |
[12:28] | You need a buffer? I can buffer. | 你需要人暖场吗 我可以暖场啊 |
[12:30] | – I’m a great buffer. – You’re free? | – 我最会暖场了 – 你有空吗 |
[12:32] | Tonight’s perfect. What time? | 今晚正好有空 几点 |
[12:33] | 8:00-ish? | 八点左右 |
[12:35] | Uh, awesome, I’ll be there. | 没问题 我会去的 |
[12:36] | We’ll see you at 8:00. | 我们八点见了 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:40] | Hey, you changed your mind. | 嘿 你怎么又改主意了 |
[12:41] | If you’re going, I’ll go. | 要是你去那我也去 |
[12:46] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[12:48] | I-I just want to say thank you | 我 我只想说谢谢你 |
[12:49] | for letting me work on your service. | 让我跟着你工作 |
[12:50] | I know that you… | 我知道你 |
[12:51] | Stop thanking me. We got work to do. | 别谢我了 我们还有正事要做 |
[12:52] | Wilma is waiting. | 威尔玛在等我们 |
[12:54] | Wilma? | 威尔玛吗 |
[12:55] | Nasty, annoying Wilma. | 又捣蛋又烦人的威尔玛 |
[12:56] | It says here Patricia. | 病历上写的帕特丽夏 |
[12:58] | Hello. So, how we doing? | 你好 今天感觉怎么样啊 |
[13:00] | I’m fine. | 挺好是 |
[13:02] | It’s not Wilma. | 她不是威尔玛 |
[13:03] | So, you know the drill. | 好 你知道流程的 |
[13:04] | We are going to draw a few more labs, | 我们还要再做几轮化验 |
[13:06] | do a pre-op C.T., | 做个术前CT扫描 |
[13:07] | and tomorrow, it is all about Wilma. | 等明天 一切焦点都是威尔玛了 |
[13:09] | It’s Patricia. Patricia. | 是帕特丽夏 帕特丽夏 |
[13:11] | Oh, she’s talking about the tumor, dear. | 噢 她是指我的肿瘤 亲爱的 |
[13:13] | I’m Patricia. The tumor is Wilma. | 我叫帕特丽夏 这个肿瘤是威尔玛 |
[13:16] | She named her tumorafter her ex-husband’s mistress. | 她给这肿瘤起了她前夫情妇的名字 |
[13:19] | Wilma… because they’re both | 威尔玛 因为他们都是 |
[13:21] | parasitic mounds of unwanted flesh. | 寄生虫一样的一堆恶心的肉而已 |
[13:23] | And tomorrow,we are kicking Wilma’s ass. | 明天我们就狠狠地收拾威尔玛 |
[13:25] | Yeah, that bitch is going down. | 当然 那个婊子的死期要到了 |
[13:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[13:30] | Wilson, meet Wilma. | 威尔森 这就是威尔玛 |
[13:33] | Tomorrow, we beat the crap out of this bitch. | 明天我们就把这小贱人揍的屁滚尿流的 |
[13:38] | Come on. Show some enthusiasm. | 拜托 热情点吧 |
[13:40] | I’m enthusiastic. | 我有热情 |
[13:41] | It’s just that the tumor is a woman named Wilma. | 只是这个肿瘤其实是个叫威尔玛的女人 |
[13:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:45] | And you’re excited to kick Wilma’s ass | 你还很乐意吧威尔玛海扁一顿 |
[13:48] | and beat the crap out of Wilma. | 把她揍的屁滚尿流的 |
[13:49] | And it’s cute when it’s the name of a tumor. | 如果这就是个有名字的肿瘤那还蛮可爱的 |
[13:51] | It’s just that when it’s the name of a woman, it’s… it’s… | 可是她实际上代表另一个女人 这有点 有点 |
[13:53] | It’s what? | 有点什么 |
[13:56] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[14:00] | The Karev thing… I’m an idiot. | 是克莱夫的事 我真是个白痴 |
[14:02] | Here I am,saying all these violent things | 我在这里 说这些暴力的话 |
[14:04] | after what you’ve been through. | 可你才刚刚经历了那种事 |
[14:05] | What I’ve been through? | 我经历了什么 |
[14:07] | Witnessing Karev attack DeLuca. | 亲眼看见克莱夫打了德鲁卡啊 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. I’m bringing up bad memories. | 对不起 我让你回想起糟糕的事了 |
[14:11] | You must think I am the worst person. | 你肯定觉得我这人烂透了 |
[14:12] | It’s… It’s okay. I’m fine. | 这 没事 我挺好的 |
[14:15] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[14:18] | I don’t have any place to live. | 我现在无家可归 |
[14:21] | And the entire hospital won’t stop whispering | 然后这整间医院都不停地偷传 |
[14:24] | about the scarlet letter on my chest. | 我是如何如何地不忠 |
[14:26] | So it just feels like I’m trapped in a glass box | 感觉好像是我被困在一个玻璃笼子里 |
[14:29] | and everyone’s on the outside | 而大家都站在外面 |
[14:30] | watching while I run out of air. | 眼睁睁得看着我快要窒息 |
[14:32] | But, yeah, it’s | 但是 说真的 |
[14:35] | I’m great. | 我挺好的 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | I’m having a housewarming party,and you are coming. | 我要办个派对 大家来帮我庆祝乔迁 你也来 |
[14:41] | You need a break from your life. | 你需要放松一下自己 |
[14:43] | Alex will not be there. | 阿历克斯不会去 |
[14:44] | I just picked a side, and I’m on yours. | 如果要站队的话 我已经站在你一边了 |
[14:53] | It’s been quite a day. | 今天真够呛的 |
[14:56] | Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生 |
[14:57] | They’re have been rumblings about some sort of turf war | 医院里可是传言现在有一场圈地战了 |
[15:01] | over who gets control of Dr. Torres’ ortho lab | 现在托丽斯医生一走 大家都争着想要 |
[15:04] | now that she’s gone. | 她的骨科实验室 |
[15:05] | Oh, and, uh, doctors at the Duquette Clinic, | 噢 还有 在杜克特诊所的医生说 |
[15:08] | they feel overworked. | 他们有点工作过度了 |
[15:10] | – At the clinic? – Mm. | – 诊所的 – 是的 |
[15:12] | That’s not news. | 这也不是什么新闻了 |
[15:13] | – Hm? – You know what’s news? | – 是嘛 – 你知道什么才是新闻吗 |
[15:15] | Karev was charged with a felony. | 克莱夫被指控犯了重罪了 |
[15:18] | Mm. | 我的天 |
[15:20] | I did not hear that. | 这我倒没听说 |
[15:38] | First day back? | 第一天复职吗 |
[15:39] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:41] | How is it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[15:43] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[15:45] | DeLuca, I know I don’t know you very well, | 德鲁卡 我知道我们不怎么熟 |
[15:47] | but you know I was attacked. | 但是你也知道我曾经被袭击过 |
[15:52] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[15:58] | I didn’t want to forgive the guy who attacked me. | 我并不愿意原谅袭击我的人 |
[16:02] | But I did because I needed to. | 我原谅他是因为我必须如此 |
[16:04] | The guy who attacked you was in a fugue state. | 袭击你的人当时神志不清 |
[16:06] | Dr. Karev knew what he was doing. | 但克莱夫医生很清楚他在做些什么 |
[16:07] | Have you ever made a horrible mistake | 你有没有因为过度反应 |
[16:09] | because you overreacted | 或者纯粹的误会 |
[16:10] | or you just had the wrong information? | 而犯下过大错 |
[16:13] | Dr. Karev is genuinely sorry | 克莱夫医生真的感到很抱歉 |
[16:16] | and would like to tell you himself. | 他也很想亲口表达自己的歉意 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m… I’m not ready for that. | 我还没准备好 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Just you are an intern, | 你是个实习生 |
[16:27] | and you shouldn’t be spending your time in a courtroom. | 你不该把你的大好青春浪费在法庭上 |
[16:30] | You should be scrubbing in on surgeries. | 你应该是在手术室里大展身手 |
[16:32] | This job is hard enough. | 这份工作已经够辛苦了 |
[16:34] | Just don’t need to make it any harder. | 就别再给自己添堵了 |
[16:35] | Look, we shouldn’t talk about the case, all right? | 我们不应该讨论这件案子的 |
[16:36] | Okay, okay. I’m… | 好吧 我 |
[16:41] | Look, I know you can keep me out of the O.R. | 听着 我知道你可以让我无缘手术 |
[16:44] | You can end my career, | 你也能让我前程尽毁 |
[16:46] | and you can ruin my life if you want to. | 如果你想 你也能毁了我的人生 |
[16:47] | I’m not trying to ruin your life. | 我没打算毁了你 |
[16:48] | You don’t get to. | 你也没资格 |
[16:50] | You think because you’re an attending | 你以为你和克莱夫是主治医生 |
[16:51] | and Dr. Karev’s an attending you can threaten me? | 就能够威胁我了吗 |
[16:54] | I don’t care. It’s not gonna work. | 我不在乎 你这套没用的 |
[17:10] | Okay, so, this is bad. | 呃 有个坏消息 |
[17:11] | Well, save it, ’cause I don’t need it. | 别说了 坏消息已经够多了 |
[17:14] | I think I might have just threatened DeLuca. | 我刚刚可能威胁德鲁卡了 |
[17:16] | What? What? | 什么 你说什么 |
[17:18] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:21] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[17:22] | What did you… Why would you s… | 你 你怎么 |
[17:23] | What exactly did you say? | 你到底说了些什么 |
[17:25] | He twisted my words. | 他曲解我的意思了 |
[17:26] | I just got charged with a felony today. | 我今天刚被人告重罪 |
[17:28] | This is my life, Mer. | 这是我自己的事情 梅 |
[17:29] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[17:31] | I was just looking | 我刚看了 |
[17:32] | at Zach’s latest absolute neutrophil count, and… | 扎克最新的中性白细胞计数 |
[17:33] | I saw it. It’s fine. | 我已经看过了 没问题 |
[17:34] | Well, his heart rate is inching up. | 他的心率加快了 |
[17:36] | I’ve had him for three years. | 我给那孩子看了三年病了 |
[17:37] | His heart rate rises every time he comes here. | 他每次来医院都会心率加快 |
[17:39] | He’s a nervous kid. | 他只是紧张 |
[17:40] | – But this looks… – I looked at it. I saw the labs. | – 但这看起来 – 我已经看过化验单了 |
[17:42] | I did my job, now do yours. | 我的事做完了 你也赶紧去干活 |
[17:44] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有消息我就通知你 |
[17:49] | Crap. | 天啊 |
[17:50] | You think DeLuca’s gonna say anything? | 你觉得德鲁卡会告诉别人吗 |
[17:51] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, he will. | – 我不知道 – 他肯定会的 |
[17:53] | Or he won’t. We can’t control it. | 或许不会呢 这个我们没法控制啊 |
[17:56] | All we can do is just go on,live our lives, | 我们现在只能往前走 过好自己的生活 |
[17:59] | be there for our patients and our friends, | 好好治病 好好陪着亲友 |
[18:01] | and go to dinner parties. | 我们还要去参加宴会呢 |
[18:03] | I’m not going to a party. | 我不要去 |
[18:04] | You have to go because I have to go. | 我会去 所以你也得去 |
[18:06] | And if I can go to court for you, | 我都陪你出庭了 |
[18:08] | you can go to a dinner party for me. | 你还好意思不陪我赴宴吗 |
[18:10] | 8:00. | 晚上8点啊 |
[18:18] | Sorry, I had an aortic valvuloplasty and I… | 不好意思 刚做了个主动脉瓣瓣膜成形术 我 |
[18:22] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[18:23] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:24] | Hi, Wilson. | 嗨 威尔森 |
[18:27] | Should’ve warned you this is just casual. | 我该提前告诉你 这个聚会没那么正式的 |
[18:29] | What? I’m casual. | 啥 我很随便啊 |
[18:31] | I’m casual. You look hot. | 我才随便好吗 你好性感啊 |
[18:33] | No. I look hot? | 是吗 我很性感吗 |
[18:34] | Your butt looks like an apple. | 你的屁股翘得跟苹果一样 |
[18:36] | Hey, Pierce, when did you get here? | 嘿 皮尔斯 你什么时候过来的 |
[18:39] | Okay. I’m tagging you in.Riggs is right over there. | 好啦 你先过去吧 里格斯在那呢 |
[18:41] | – Oh. – She’s your buffer? | – 噢 – 你拿她当人肉盾牌吗 |
[18:42] | No, Maggie, you are not tagged in. | 别 麦琪 别去 |
[18:43] | I’m tagging her in. | 当然得去 |
[18:44] | That kind of defeats the point of all of this. | 那叫他来的意义何在 |
[18:46] | I didn’t agree to all of this. | 我本身就没想让他来 |
[18:47] | No, tag me in. It’s fine. | 没事 我去吧 |
[18:48] | You’re starting a thing here. | 这事儿还不是你挑的 |
[18:50] | No, it’s okay. All good. | 没事的啦 |
[18:51] | And you’re not even giving it a chance. | 你最起码试一下啊 |
[18:53] | Guys, I’ll tag myself in. | 各位 我要去了 |
[18:55] | You obviously need to talk about this. | 你们两个需要好好谈一谈 |
[18:56] | And I am right behind you. | 我也跟你去吧 |
[18:57] | – No, you don’t have to. – I don’t mind. | – 不 不用啦 – 没关系的 |
[19:02] | You’re still crying? | 你还在哭吗 |
[19:03] | Of course I’m still crying. | 我当然还在哭了 |
[19:06] | April, come on, okay? | 艾普丽尔 别这样好不 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna bring her by every single day at the hospital. | 我每天都会带她来医院的 |
[19:10] | We already talked about it. | 我们讨论过的呀 |
[19:11] | As soon as you get home,we’ll fly your mom back out, | 你一回家 我们就把你妈妈接回来 |
[19:13] | get her to stay out here for a couple months. | 让她在这边待几个月 |
[19:15] | My mom already came for as long as she could, okay? | 我妈在这的时间已经够长了 |
[19:17] | I can’t ask her to come back out. | 我没法让她老留在这里 |
[19:19] | She’s… She’s got work. | 她得上班 |
[19:21] | Well, get a baby nurse | 那就找个保姆 |
[19:22] | who can stay and live with you, then. | 找个能照顾你 能和你一起住的 |
[19:24] | I can’t afford that. | 我请不起呀 |
[19:25] | I’m loaded. I can. | 我有钱 我可以请 |
[19:27] | Well, I’m not. | 但是我没有钱 |
[19:29] | And we’re not married. | 我们也都离婚了 |
[19:31] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[19:32] | You can’t fix this, okay? | 这事和你无关 知道吗 |
[19:34] | I have to figure this out. I am a single mom. | 我必须自己解决 我是单亲妈妈 |
[19:37] | April, I’m her father. I’m right here. | 艾普丽尔 我是孩子的爸爸 我会陪着你 |
[19:41] | As long as Harriet is fed and sleeping and happy, | 只要哈里特吃饱睡好开开心心的 |
[19:45] | you’re doing your job. | 你就尽到你自己的责任了 |
[19:46] | You don’t need to, like,check in on me, okay? | 你不需要管我的 知道吗 |
[19:49] | Or call unless Harriet needs me, okay? | 除非哈里特需要我 你也不用打给我 |
[19:52] | So I’m just supposed to let you cry, then? | 我就应该让你这样一直哭吗 |
[19:53] | Yes! | 没错 |
[19:55] | Good night, Jackson. | 晚安 杰克逊 |
[19:56] | ♪ Feelin’ like you got the whole world on your shoulders ♪ | ♪ 感觉你已扛下整个世界 ♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ Try to walk with it, but you stumble and fall again ♪ | ♪ 试着扛下 你却绊跌仆倒 ♪ |
[20:04] | You’re here. Good. | 太好了 你来了 |
[20:05] | He’s been with Maggie for a while, but you’re up next. | 麦琪已经和他聊了一会儿了 轮到你了 |
[20:08] | I had not put my bag down yet. | 我包都没放下呀 |
[20:10] | If you don’t get in there, | 如果你不过去的话 |
[20:11] | Amelia’s gonna make me talk to him, | 艾米莉亚一定会让我过去的 |
[20:13] | and we’re gonna fight about it. | 然后我们肯定会吵架的 |
[20:14] | You’ve been married for like two minutes. | 你们才结婚没多久呀 |
[20:15] | Right, so just get in there. | 对呀 所以说你赶紧过去呀 |
[20:17] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:20] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 你们好 |
[20:22] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[20:24] | Have you had the tour yet? Owen gives a great tour. | 你们参观过房子了吗 欧文可以带你们转转 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I helped him move in. | 有呀 我还帮他搬家了 |
[20:28] | We painted the bedroom since then, so… | 那之后我们还刷了一次卧室 不如 |
[20:30] | – Okay. Nathan, you want to… – Hm. | – 好的 纳森 要不要 – 嗯 |
[20:32] | Oh, actually, I need to talk to Dr. Riggs | 我想和里格斯医生聊一下 |
[20:33] | about Mrs., uh, Peterkin. | 彼得金太太的事 |
[20:35] | She relapsed. | 她的病复发了 |
[20:37] | Great. So it’s just us, then. | 好 那就我们两个去吧 |
[20:38] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 来 走 |
[20:43] | Who’s Mrs… Peterkin? | 谁是彼得金太太 |
[20:46] | There is no Mrs. Peterkin. | 没这号人 我乱讲的 |
[20:47] | – You just… – Maggie is going to ask you out. | – 那你… – 麦琪打算找你 |
[20:50] | On a date. | 去约会 |
[20:51] | Oh, so… | 噢 那… |
[20:53] | Maggie wants me? | 麦琪喜欢我咯 |
[20:54] | She wants to date you. | 她想跟你约会而已 |
[20:56] | And you are going to be nice and say no. | 而你要礼貌的回绝她 |
[20:59] | Oh, so she doesn’t know that you’re madly in love with me. | 噢 所以她完全不知道 你疯狂的爱着我 |
[21:01] | I am not madly in love with you. | 我没有疯狂的爱着你 |
[21:03] | You’re close. You will be. | 你快爱上了 别急 |
[21:04] | I am close to hating you. | 我倒是快要开始恨你了 |
[21:05] | Really? Oh, then we should just end this right now. | 是吗 我们干脆别再偷来暗去了 |
[21:07] | Let’s just make out on the couch. | 直接在沙发上亲热吧 |
[21:09] | Sends a clear message,then everyone knows. | 让大家一看就知道我们的关系 |
[21:11] | Ooh. Mm, you’re considering it. | 你是在考虑我的提议吗 |
[21:13] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[21:15] | And yet you’re falling for me. | 而你是真的爱上我了 |
[21:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:18] | You are going to say no. | 你要拒绝她 |
[21:20] | You are going to be very nice, but you are going to say no. | 你要对她态度亲切 好好的回绝她 |
[21:24] | Got it? | 知道吗 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 懂了就好 |
[21:32] | Oh, hey, you’re here. | 嘿 你在这啊 |
[21:34] | Yeah. I don’t know why I came. | 是啊 我不知道我为什么会来 |
[21:37] | He was charged with a felony. I don’t know if you know. | 他被控诉了重罪 不知道你听说了吗 |
[21:40] | I know. I was there. | 我知道 我当时在场 |
[21:45] | I don’t know what’s going on with you guys, | 我不知道你们怎么了 |
[21:47] | but he’s… | 但是他… |
[21:48] | Alex is in a really bad place. | 阿历克斯他现在情况很糟 |
[21:50] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 也许你能去跟他聊聊 |
[21:51] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[21:52] | I’m telling you this | 我告诉你这些 |
[21:53] | because you said you showed up in court. | 因为你说 你有去法庭 |
[21:56] | I thought you care. | 我认为你在乎这事 |
[21:57] | I do care. | 我是在乎 |
[21:58] | Okay, so then talk to him. | 那你就去跟他说说吧 |
[22:00] | I care about what Alex did to Andrew. | 我在乎阿历克斯对安德鲁做了什么 |
[22:03] | That’s what I care about. | 仅此而已 |
[22:10] | Owen says they get great morning light. | 欧文说他们房间采光不错 |
[22:13] | Light is good. | 有阳光照进来很好 |
[22:15] | – Yeah, I was thinking, um, do you want to… – No, we shouldn’t. | – 我在想明天… – 我们不该这样 |
[22:17] | …double team on that transplant with me tomorrow? | 明天要不要跟我一起做移植手术 |
[22:19] | It should be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah, okay. We should do that. | 哦 好啊 没问题 |
[22:23] | – Okay, definitely. – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯 当然啦 – 是啊 |
[22:24] | And then maybe after that, | 也许手术之后 |
[22:26] | we could, um, finish up my resident competency reports. | 可以帮一下我的住院医师临床报告 |
[22:30] | I’m… I’m way behind. | 我的进度有点落后 |
[22:32] | Yeah. Okay. | 当然了 |
[22:33] | Excellent, definitely. I can do that, too. | 完全没问题 我会帮你的 |
[22:35] | Great, sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[22:36] | – No problem. – Great. | – 没问题 – 很好 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna go help Amelia. She can’t cook. | 我要去帮艾米莉亚 她不太会料理 |
[22:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[23:02] | – Mommy, I’m scared. – I know, baby. | – 妈咪 我好怕 – 我知道 宝贝 |
[23:04] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:06] | His pressure’s dropped. Getting central access. | 他血压降低 准备放置中央导管 |
[23:09] | All right, get me an art line kit. | 好 给我动脉导管器具 |
[23:10] | It’ll be okay, honey. | 一切会没事的 宝贝 |
[23:12] | Mrs. Thompson, please, step back. | 汤普森太太 请退后 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. He doesn’t know you guys. | 抱歉 但他不认识你们 |
[23:14] | He needs Dr. Karev. | 他需要克莱夫医生 |
[23:16] | Where’s Dr. Karev? | 克莱夫医生在哪 |
[23:17] | Yes, uh, can we find out where Dr. Karev is, please? | 好的 麻烦去找一下克莱夫医生 |
[23:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:37] | You’re, uh… | 你… |
[23:39] | I, uh, didn’t know you’d be here. | 我不知道你会来这 |
[23:44] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[23:45] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我也说不好 |
[23:51] | I’m leaving, so you can go in. | 我要准备走了 你进去吧 |
[23:55] | Jo… | 乔 |
[23:57] | I don’t want to go in there. I want to be home with you. | 我不想进去 我想要跟你回家 |
[24:00] | And I messed that up, and I know that, | 我知道我搞砸了一切 |
[24:02] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:03] | You can’t just say that. | 嘴上说说是没用的 |
[24:04] | I mean it, and I’m gonna keep saying it. | 我认真的 而且我会一直道歉下去 |
[24:06] | It doesn’t fix anything. Sorry doesn’t fix… | 一句道歉是于事无补的 |
[24:08] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 那你想要我说什么呢 |
[24:10] | You lash out and you hurt people, | 你动手伤了别人 |
[24:11] | and then you think you can just walk it back with “I’m sorry.” | 你以为一句 “对不起” 就能摆脱罪责吗 |
[24:14] | I’m not walking anything back. I might be going to prison. | 我没有摆脱罪责 我可能要进监狱的 |
[24:18] | But you and me… | 但是你和我… |
[24:19] | You and me? What you and me? | 你和我 什么你和我 |
[24:21] | You walked out. You left. | 你离开了 留下我而已 |
[24:24] | And I came back. | 而我回来了 |
[24:25] | And then you called me trash. | 然后你说我是个没教养的垃圾 |
[24:26] | And you just… You said it so easily. | 而你怎能… 轻松的说出这种话 |
[24:31] | You were trying to hurt me. | 你想要令我心碎 |
[24:35] | It worked. | 你成功了 |
[24:39] | Jo! | 乔 |
[24:52] | I got your page. | 我收到你的传呼了 |
[24:53] | Took you long enough. | 来的也真够慢的 |
[24:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:56] | His appendix ruptured. He’s septic. | 他阑尾破裂 他得败血症了 |
[24:58] | All right, uh, gown and gloves. | 了解了 请给我手术衣跟手套 |
[25:00] | Uh, no need. | 不需要 |
[25:01] | Dr. Karev will not be scrubbing in. | 克莱夫医生不会参与这场手术 |
[25:03] | You’re not touching this boy. Babcock. | 你别碰这男孩 给我手术钳 |
[25:05] | Bailey, this is my patient. | 贝利 他是我的病人 |
[25:07] | Not anymore. You’re off this case. | 不再是了 这病人不归你管了 |
[25:09] | Stapler. | 吻合器 |
[25:25] | This is just painful to watch. | 简直不忍直视 |
[25:27] | Owen, can I see you? | 欧文 能借一步说话吗 |
[25:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:33] | – You’re off the hook. – I told you. | – 你不用这样了 – 我都说了 |
[25:35] | I don’t know why you feel you need to… | 我不懂你为什么会觉得我需要… |
[25:36] | I’m a fixer. I fix things. | 我是个修补者 我修补事情 |
[25:38] | I see something sad and broken, | 我看到难过或受伤的人或事 |
[25:40] | maybe just a little pathetic, and I want to fix it. | 就算只是一点感伤 我都想去帮忙修补 |
[25:43] | It’s a compulsion. | 像有强迫症一样 |
[25:44] | But we’re done here. Party’s over. | 但我放弃了 派对结束了 |
[25:46] | No more meddling. | 不会再插手管闲事了 |
[25:47] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 我保证 |
[25:50] | Kinda. | 应该吧 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 保证 |
[25:53] | Good, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[25:58] | Yeah, she just won’t go back to sleep. | 是啊 她一直不睡觉 |
[26:01] | Well, let… let me try. | 那让我试试看 |
[26:03] | Can she… Can she hear me? | 她听得到我吗 |
[26:04] | – Is the sound okay? – Yeah, yeah, she can hear you. | – 声音清楚吗 – 是 她听得到 |
[26:07] | ♪ Well, I guess it’d be nice ♪ | ♪ 我猜一定令人喜悦 ♪ |
[26:11] | ♪ If I could touch your body ♪ | ♪ 如能再次触摸你的身体 ♪ |
[26:14] | ♪ I know not everybody ♪ | ♪ 毕竟不是每个人 ♪ |
[26:17] | ♪ Has got a body like you ♪ | ♪ 都有曼妙身姿如你 ♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ But I gotta think twice ♪ | ♪ 我需三思后行 ♪ |
[26:23] | ♪ Before I give my heart away ♪ | ♪ 付出真心之前 ♪ |
[26:26] | ♪ And I know all the games you play ♪ | ♪ 我对你的把戏了如指掌 ♪ |
[26:29] | ♪ ‘Cause I play them, too ♪ | ♪ 因为你我是同类 ♪ |
[26:33] | ♪ Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion ♪ | ♪ 需要时间 找回理性 ♪ |
[26:40] | ♪ Time to pick my heart up off the floor ♪ | ♪ 到了捡拾破碎之心的时候 ♪ |
[26:44] | ♪ And when that love comes down without devotion ♪ | ♪ 毫无奉献的爱来临 ♪ |
[26:51] | ♪ Well, it takes a strong man, baby ♪ | ♪ 需要坚强内心之人 ♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ But I’m showing you the door ♪ | ♪ 请你离开 ♪ |
[26:59] | ♪ ‘Cause I gotta have faith ♪ | ♪ 因我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[27:02] | ♪ I gotta have faith ♪ | ♪ 我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[27:05] | ♪ I gotta have faith, faith, faith ♪ | ♪ 我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[27:09] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 ♪ |
[27:12] | ♪ I know you’re asking me to stay ♪ | ♪ 我知你求我留下 ♪ |
[27:15] | ♪ So please, please, please don’t go away ♪ | ♪ 说不要走 不要离开你 ♪ |
[27:18] | ♪ You say I’m giving you the blues ♪ | ♪ 你说我令你忧愁 ♪ |
[27:21] | ♪ Maybe | ♪ 也许 ♪ |
[27:23] | ♪ You mean every word you say | ♪ 也许每句都是真心话 ♪ |
[27:27] | Oh. I’m so glad they reached you. | 他们找到你了 太好了 |
[27:30] | How’s Zach? | 扎克还好吗 |
[27:31] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[27:32] | Why aren’t you in there with him? | 那你怎么没在手术室陪他 |
[27:35] | Reena… | 蕾娜… |
[27:36] | No, I want you in there. | 我希望你去给他做手术 |
[27:39] | I’m not on Zach’s case anymore. | 我不再是扎克的医生了 |
[27:42] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[27:44] | I missed a sign that there was an infection. | 我没有发现到他受到了感染 |
[27:47] | He’s in there because of you? | 他现在这样是你的过错吗 |
[27:49] | I checked his labs before I left. | 我离开前检查过他的化验单 |
[27:50] | You promised me you’d check him hourly. | 你答应我每个小时都会来检查的 |
[27:53] | Not his labs… him! | 不是他的化验单 而是他本人 |
[27:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:56] | ♪ I gotta have faith ♪ | ♪ 我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[27:58] | And what about his kidney? | 他的肾怎样 |
[27:59] | ♪ I gotta have faith ♪ | ♪ 我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[28:01] | If the infection spreads,it could affect his transplant. | 如果感染扩散了 就会影响到移植手术 |
[28:05] | They’re doing everything they can. | 他们正在尽全力抢救 |
[28:06] | So the next few hours are crucial. | 接下来的几个小时十分关键 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:09] | So, he could lose his kidney. | 就是说 他有可能保不住这个肾吗 |
[28:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:13] | Reena. | 蕾娜 |
[28:14] | Would you please go? | 请你离开 |
[28:16] | ♪ Faith, faith, faith, faith ♪ | ♪ 信仰 ♪ |
[28:33] | Where’s Alex? This is his patient. | 阿历克斯在哪 这是他的病人啊 |
[28:36] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[28:37] | What is this I hear about you threatening DeLuca? | 我听说你威胁德鲁卡 这是怎么回事 |
[28:40] | I didn’t threaten DeLuca.I was trying to advise him. | 那不是威胁 我只是想给他建议 |
[28:44] | What, you were talking to him about Karev, | 你跟他聊了克莱夫的事 |
[28:46] | and you know it isn’t your place to discuss that with him. | 但你也清楚 你无权讨论相关事宜 |
[28:48] | – Bailey, it’s Alex. – Yeah, I’m well aware. | – 贝利 那是阿历克斯啊 – 我当然清楚 |
[28:50] | I’ve just spent six hours in the O.R. Because of him. | 我刚在手术室里花了6个小时弥补他的错误 |
[28:52] | You are not Karev’s guardian angel. | 你并不是克莱夫的守护天使 |
[28:54] | You are blinded by this thing. | 你被友情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[28:57] | Look, I know you want to help. | 听着 我知道你想要帮忙 |
[28:59] | But there’s no need to go down with him. | 但是你没必要把自己也搭进去 |
[29:01] | I’m his family. Who else is going to help him? | 我是他的家人 还有谁能帮他 |
[29:04] | Did Karev tell you what happened with this patient tonight? | 克莱夫有和你说过这位病人的事吗 |
[29:06] | Huh. You should ask him. | 你应该去问问他 |
[29:10] | ♪ I gotta have faith ♪ | ♪ 我对爱仍存信仰 ♪ |
[29:16] | I thought this little one got to go home. | 小家伙不是回家了吗 |
[29:19] | Uh, yeah, she did. We’re just back visiting mommy. | 是的 我们只是回来看看妈咪 |
[29:22] | May I? | 我可以抱抱吗 |
[29:23] | Sure. There we go. | 当然 给 |
[29:28] | Yeah. How’s April? | 艾普丽尔怎样了 |
[29:29] | Well, she was up all night crying. | 她整晚都在哭 |
[29:31] | You know, I took Harriet home,so she misses her. | 我把哈里特带回家了 她很想她 |
[29:36] | She’s sad and angry, | 她又苦又怒 |
[29:38] | and she doesn’t really want any help from me. | 而她并不想要我帮忙 |
[29:40] | Maybe she doesn’t want to ask for help. | 或者说她不想要任何人帮忙 |
[29:43] | I’ve been there. | 我也曾如此 |
[29:45] | Needing prove I could do something on my own, | 要证明我自己能行 |
[29:47] | determined not to ask for help. | 不寻求任何帮助 |
[29:49] | Yeah, well, I can’t make her lean on me. | 也对 我也没法让她依赖我 |
[29:51] | We’re not married anymore. | 我们离婚了 |
[29:52] | Now, I thought you were your mother’s son. | 你可是凯瑟琳·艾弗里的儿子 |
[29:54] | You two have a beautiful baby girl together. | 你们俩现在生了个宝贝女儿 |
[29:57] | Kepner’s family. | 你们是卡普娜的家人 |
[29:59] | Be persistent. | 要坚定 |
[30:01] | It’s what you do for family. | 家人就应该互相帮助 |
[30:18] | …which lights up the borders of the tumor | 能够显示出肿瘤的边界 |
[30:20] | so that we can get it all. | 我们就可以把它全部切除 |
[30:22] | I know what to expect. I’m ready. | 我知道后果 我准备好了 |
[30:24] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[30:26] | I can’t wait. Cut open my head. | 我不能等了 切开我的脑袋吧 |
[30:29] | I get it. The headaches must be terrible. | 我懂 你的头一定很痛吧 |
[30:32] | No, I know terrible. | 这点小疼对我来说算不上什么 |
[30:34] | I was married to the same man for over 30 years. | 我之前结婚超过30年 |
[30:37] | Wasn’t the best choice. | 对象是个渣男 |
[30:39] | He was a preacher. | 他是个传教士 |
[30:41] | Thought he could cheat on me | 他以为借着自己的身份 |
[30:42] | because he had a hotline to Heaven. | 就能够背叛我 |
[30:45] | And I just let it happen. | 而我却让其发生了 |
[30:48] | I was a church mouse. | 我是教会的一员 可我太胆怯 |
[30:49] | Literally. | 说真的 |
[30:51] | I thought of leaving, | 我想过离开 |
[30:52] | but I kept thinking about how the church would react, | 但我一直想教会会如何反应 |
[30:55] | that he’d lose them. | 他们会抛弃他 |
[30:57] | So, I made myself small. | 所以我只好委屈自己 |
[31:01] | And then I met Wilma… the tumor. | 然后我就遇到了威尔玛 我的肿瘤 |
[31:03] | I knew I had to start looking out for myself, | 我意识到 我必须开始关心自己 |
[31:06] | so I walked right out that door | 所以我带着这香瓜大小的肿瘤 |
[31:09] | with a tumor the size of a cantaloupe in my head. | 离开了那个家 |
[31:13] | Stronger because I had to be. | 我必须得坚强 |
[31:16] | Wilma made you brave. | 是威尔玛让你变得坚强 |
[31:17] | No, she made me pissed. | 不 她让我愤怒 |
[31:21] | Being pissed made me brave. | 愤怒让我坚强 |
[31:27] | She shouldn’t have taken that case from you. | 她不应该把你踢出病例的 |
[31:30] | I messed up big time, Mer. | 我坏大事了 梅尔 |
[31:32] | Well, we all mess up. | 我们都会犯错的 |
[31:33] | I mean, why is everyone around here | 说真的 为什么大家 |
[31:34] | acting like they’ve never made a mistake before? | 都搞得好像自己从不犯错一样 |
[31:36] | Stop. I torched a kid’s kidney, | 别说了 我给病人做了肾移植 |
[31:39] | and he could lose it because I screwed up. | 但现在因为我的过错 他可能保不住这个肾 |
[31:41] | And I keep screwing up. | 我一直都在坏事 |
[31:43] | Just… open your eyes. | 一睁开眼睛 |
[31:46] | You’re backing the wrong damn horse. | 我却还在重蹈覆辙 |
[31:48] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[31:50] | The Chief wants you to scrub in on a surgery. | 主任要你来做一台手术 |
[31:52] | Well, I have lap Chole scheduled, so… | 我有一个剖腹胆囊切除术要做 |
[31:54] | She asked for you. | 她点名要你 |
[31:55] | Uh, the patient has a renal artery thrombosis post… | 现在病人有术后肾动脉血栓 |
[31:58] | Who’s the patient, Warren? | 病人是谁 沃伦 |
[32:03] | Zach Thompson. | 扎克·汤普森 |
[32:04] | There’s no blood flowing to his kidney. | 肾脏供血不足 |
[32:05] | It failed. We have to remove it. | 它衰竭了 我们必须切除 |
[32:06] | – Dr. Grey, we should go. – Okay, okay. Got it. | – 格蕾医生 我们得走了 – 好 知道了 |
[32:08] | ♪ I’d keep you under lock and key ♪ | ♪ 我想把你藏起来 ♪ |
[32:12] | ♪ It’s like you’re drippin’ from the ceilings ♪ | ♪ 你像从屋顶滴下 ♪ |
[32:15] | ♪ Wall to wall, you’re all I see ♪ | ♪ 紧密相依 你是我眼中一切 ♪ |
[32:19] | ♪ Although everything around me is screaming otherwise ♪ | ♪尽管 一切都在尖叫 ♪ |
[32:25] | ♪ You’re the last thing on my mind ♪ | ♪ 你是我脑海中的唯一 ♪ |
[32:30] | You asked for me, Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 你找我吗 |
[32:32] | Yes, have you ever scrubbed in on a kidney transplant removal? | 对 你有参加过移植肾切除术吗 |
[32:37] | It’s a yes or no, DeLuca. | 德鲁卡 说话 |
[32:38] | ♪ When I go outside No. No, I haven’t. ♪ | ♪ 当我走出房门 不 我没有 ♪ |
[32:38] | No. No, I haven’t. | 没参加过 |
[32:40] | Well, booty up fast. We’re going in. | 很好 赶紧准备 我们去做手术吧 |
[32:42] | ♪ Down our beat-up steps ♪ | ♪ 走下破旧台阶 ♪ |
[32:45] | ♪ Every crack is just an echo of the morning when you left ♪ | ♪ 每一声都是你离开的回声 ♪ |
[32:51] | Where’s Dr. Alex? I want Dr. Alex. | 阿历克斯医生在哪 我需要他 |
[32:54] | Oh, Zach, I’m Dr. Grey. Dr. Alex can’t be here. | 扎克 我是格蕾医生 阿历克斯医生不能来了 |
[32:57] | But I know he’d want me to tell you how brave you’ve been. | 但他想要我告诉你 你非常的勇敢 |
[33:00] | But why isn’t he here? | 他为什么不过来 |
[33:01] | ♪ …you’re doing fine, I know it’s true ♪ | ♪ 你一切安好 我知道 ♪ |
[33:05] | – Now, Karev, – Does he… | – 克莱夫 – 他知道… |
[33:06] | you’re still off this case. | 你不是他的医生了 |
[33:08] | Does he know about his kidney? | 他知道肾脏的情况了吗 |
[33:09] | His mother wanted us to wait until after. | 他的妈妈要我们过后再说 |
[33:11] | All right, can I see him for a minute? | 好的 我能跟他聊一会儿吗 |
[33:13] | Just for one minute, please. | 只是一会儿 拜托 |
[33:15] | ♪ It’s like you’re drippin’ from the ceilings ♪ | ♪ 你像从屋顶滴下 ♪ |
[33:16] | ♪ Wall to wall, you’re all I see ♪ | ♪ 紧密相依 你是我眼中一切 ♪ |
[33:19] | Dr. Alex, are you coming with me? | 阿历克斯医生 你陪我进去吗 |
[33:21] | Oh, dude, I got to stay out here. | 孩子 我得待在外面 |
[33:22] | Are you gonna sit with my mom? She’s scared. | 你会陪着我妈妈吗 她很害怕 |
[33:26] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[33:29] | Yeah. | 害怕 |
[33:30] | Ah, it’s a piece of cake. What do we always say? | 只不过小菜一碟 我们是怎么说的 |
[33:33] | Nothing’s as bad as broccoli. | 没什么会比西兰花更糟 |
[33:35] | Nothing’s as bad as broccoli. | 没什么会比西兰花更糟 |
[33:39] | I’ll be here when you get out, okay? | 你手术后我再来陪你 可以吗 |
[33:42] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[33:43] | ♪ You’re the last thing on my mind ♪ | ♪ 你是我脑海中的唯一 ♪ |
[33:49] | ♪ Although everything around me is screaming otherwise ♪ | ♪ 尽管一切都在尖叫 ♪ |
[33:56] | ♪ You’re the last thing on my mind ♪ | ♪ 你是我脑海中的唯一 ♪ |
[34:03] | ♪ You’re the last thing on my mind ♪ | ♪ 你是我脑海中的唯一 ♪ |
[34:11] | ♪ Although everything around me is screaming otherwise ♪ | ♪ 尽管一切都在尖叫 ♪ |
[34:14] | Zach wanted me to check on you. | 扎克让我来看看你 |
[34:19] | ♪ I can only find my happiness in your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我只能在你眼中找寻幸福 ♪ |
[34:25] | ♪ Although everything around me is screaming otherwise ♪ | ♪ 尽管一切都在尖叫 ♪ |
[34:35] | ♪ You’re the last thing on my… ♪ | ♪ 你是我脑海中的唯一 ♪ |
[34:46] | I guess it’s time for you to get going. | 你得要和爸爸回家了 |
[35:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | I think you and Harriet should come live with me | 我觉得你跟哈里特应该过来跟我一起住 |
[35:07] | Just until you’ve recovered. | 等你好了再搬出去 |
[35:09] | No. | 不 |
[35:11] | April, come on, you need help. | 艾普丽尔 别这样 你现在需要帮助 |
[35:12] | I know that. | 我自己清楚得很 |
[35:13] | Good, so then why won’t you accept it from me? | 既然知道 那你为什么不愿意让我来帮你呢 |
[35:15] | Because it’s from you. | 因为是你我才不愿意 |
[35:17] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[35:18] | I need boundaries. | 我们要保持界限 |
[35:21] | And I can take care of her. | 而且我自己能够照顾她 |
[35:22] | Of course you can, and you will. | 你当然可以照顾她 你会照顾好她的 |
[35:24] | I know that we need boundaries. | 我知道我们要保持界限 |
[35:26] | I know that I’m not your husband. | 我也知道我们已经离婚了 |
[35:27] | I also know that I am Harriet’s father. | 但是我仍然还是哈里特的父亲呀 |
[35:29] | She needs her mother,and her mother needs help. | 她需要妈妈的陪伴 她妈妈也需要帮助 |
[35:34] | Just think about it. | 你考虑一下吧 |
[35:36] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | She said okay. | 她同意了耶 |
[35:48] | Nathan. | 纳森 |
[35:50] | Long, long day, huh? | 今天真忙啊 |
[35:52] | Yeah, it was. Short ones are boring as hell. | 是啊 忙死了 有的时候真是闲到发霉 |
[35:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:57] | Do you want to grab dinner sometime, | 要不哪天一起出去吃顿饭吧 |
[35:59] | like after work, like away from work, | 下班之后 无关公事 |
[36:01] | like a date? | 去约会 |
[36:03] | Like an actual date. | 正儿八经的约会 |
[36:06] | Look, you’re an amazing woman. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[36:11] | Oh. | 呃 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:16] | It’s just I’m not, um… | 只是我… |
[36:19] | I’m not ready to date… | 我还没有约会的打算 |
[36:19] | No, right, I… | 好吧 |
[36:21] | …anyone, right now. | 没想约任何人 |
[36:25] | I-I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:29] | Gosh, no, no. | 别道歉 |
[36:30] | It’s… Don’t… It’s not a big deal. | 别道歉 没事的 |
[36:34] | Have a great night. | 晚安 |
[36:38] | You too. | 你也是 |
[36:54] | Zach is stable. | 扎克现在情况很稳定 |
[36:57] | We removed a large blood clot from the artery, | 我们从他的肾动脉里移除了一块大血栓 |
[37:01] | and the kidney pinked up again. | 他的肾就恢复供血了 |
[37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:09] | You were the big surprise. | 你太让我惊讶了 |
[37:12] | You were most improved. | 你是进步最大的 |
[37:16] | The person that beat up DeLuca | 我还以为那个会动手打人的混小子 |
[37:17] | is someone I thought you left behind years ago. | 多年来已经不复存在了 |
[37:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:21] | I can’t in good conscience | 现在还让你继续留在医院做手术 |
[37:23] | let you perform surgeryin this hospital right now. | 我良心过不去 |
[37:27] | You’re a good doctor! | 你是个好医生 |
[37:29] | You’re compassionate. | 你很有同情心 |
[37:31] | And you’re good with people. | 你与人相处融洽 |
[37:35] | You’re exactly what we need right now in the clinic. | 诊所里就需要你这种医生 |
[37:40] | A little mole told methey’re short-staffed. | 我的线人说那里缺人 |
[37:43] | The Denny Duquette Clinic? | 丹尼·杜克特诊所吗 |
[37:46] | Unless you want me to fire you. | 要是不去的话我只能开除你了 |
[37:50] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[37:52] | You start tomorrow. | 你明天就开始去那里上班吧 |
[37:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:06] | This is you and Riggs at the wedding. | 这是你和里格斯在婚礼上的照片 |
[38:08] | You invited him. | 你邀请他来的 |
[38:10] | Okay, what happened to no more meddling? | 不是说好不再多管闲事的吗 |
[38:12] | You married a 12-stepper. Get used to it. | 我既然能戒毒 也就不会轻易放弃 忍着吧 |
[38:15] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么你这么在乎这事 |
[38:17] | You guys were like best friends.You’re brothers. | 你们曾经关系那么好 你们是好兄弟诶 |
[38:24] | You don’t get a lot of those in your life. | 人生难得几知己 |
[38:28] | So you have to try. | 你必须试着去和他和好 |
[38:29] | You’re required to try. | 你有义务去试试 |
[38:31] | I am happy, okay? | 我现在已经很开心了 |
[38:36] | You could be happier. | 你可以更开心的 |
[38:57] | So, do you want me to stay or go? | 你想我留下来陪你吗 |
[39:04] | ‘Cause, you know, I mean, either way… | 你想怎样都行 |
[39:09] | No, I’m fine. You can go. | 我没事 你走吧 |
[39:18] | We walk through these doors as interns, | 我们还是实习生时 |
[39:21] | chips on our shoulders, loners, | 虽然孤身一人却充满斗志 |
[39:24] | lesser rock stars on the verge of greatness. | 但真正接近成功之时 却又变得小心翼翼 |
[39:28] | I still can’t believeyou saved that kidney. | 没想到你真的挽救了那颗肾 |
[39:31] | You would have done the same thing | 要是你在手术室里的话 |
[39:32] | if you were in there. | 你也可以做到的 |
[39:34] | Bailey was right.My head’s not in the game. | 贝利说的没错 我不在状态 |
[39:36] | We’re thrown into the deep end together, | 我们都一起成为医生 |
[39:38] | told to save lives together, | 我们一起救死扶伤 |
[39:40] | to save each other. | 同时也照顾彼此 |
[39:42] | We become family. | 我们情同手足 |
[39:43] | So get it in the game. | 那你就调整好状态啊 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna be workingin the clinic for a while. | 我要去诊所工作一段时间 |
[39:47] | – That is just… – It’s fine, it’s right. | – 这简直… – 没事的 |
[39:49] | It’s not like I didn’t do it to myself. | 这也是我自作自受 |
[39:53] | I slept with Riggs. | 我跟里格斯上床了 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[39:56] | In the parking lot. | 在停车场里 |
[39:58] | In my car. | 我车上 |
[40:00] | In the car you drove me home in? | 你送我回来的那辆车吗 |
[40:01] | It’s bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[40:02] | It was bad? | 他不行吗 |
[40:03] | No, it’s bad because… | 不 这事很糟糕 因为… |
[40:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:06] | What are we drinking? | 喝啥呢 |
[40:13] | Slow down. | 别那么急 |
[40:15] | My God, that was humiliating. | 我的天 真是太丢脸了 |
[40:17] | It was worse than being dumped by DeLuca. | 这比被德鲁卡甩了还丢脸 |
[40:20] | And now he knows how much I like him. | 现在他知道我有多喜欢他了 |
[40:21] | Why am I crying? | 我怎么在哭啊 |
[40:23] | At some guy who said no? | 就因为别人拒绝了我吗 |
[40:26] | Who said what? | 你再说清楚点 |
[40:28] | You live here now,so you’re gonna hear things. | 你既然住在这里 就肯定会听到风声 |
[40:30] | It’s Riggs. | 是里格斯 |
[40:32] | I asked him out. | 我约他出去 |
[40:33] | And he said no. | 他拒绝了我 |
[40:34] | So fast | 一秒就拒绝了我 |
[40:36] | You know what? Forget him. | 你就应该忘掉他 |
[40:38] | It’s really time to move on. | 你该物色下一个对象了 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[40:41] | Look on the bright side. | 你想开点儿 |
[40:43] | Yeah, he did sayhe wasn’t dating right now. | 他说他暂时没有约会的打算 |
[40:46] | And even when you really screw up… | 就算你真的搞糟了 |
[40:48] | I’ll give it some time. | 我再等等他 |
[40:49] | …family is always there,always on call. | 家人也不会离开 永远支持你 |
[40:53] | Womb to tomb. | 同生共死 |
[40:54] | Ride or die. | 不离不弃 |