时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 丹尼 杜克特 纪念诊所 | |
[00:08] | ♪ I been down ♪ | ♪ 我身处低谷 ♪ |
[00:09] | The harder the hit, the more it’ll sting. | 打击越狠 疼痛越深 |
[00:12] | That’s usually the case. | 这是常理 |
[00:14] | So we prescribe. | 所以我们开方子 |
[00:16] | Meds, ice, compression, elevation. | 药物 冰块 按压 抬高 |
[00:21] | Things you do to stop the immediate pain. | 这些是迅速止痛的办法 |
[00:24] | You left early this morning. | 你今早走的好早啊 |
[00:26] | Yeah, ’cause I love it here so much. | 是啊 因为我太爱这里了 |
[00:28] | I had to open, plus it looks good. | 我得负责开门 另外这样也显得表现好 |
[00:30] | Is that what the lawyer said? | 这是律师说的吗 |
[00:31] | Supposed to establish that | 是为了体现 |
[00:32] | I’m a valuable member of the community. | 我是这个社区里有价值的一员 |
[00:33] | You know, to counteract the fact | 为了抵消一点 |
[00:34] | that I ruined DeLuca’s face. | 我让德鲁卡毁容的恶劣影响 |
[00:36] | I meet with them today. Strategy session. | 我今天要和他们见面 探讨策略 |
[00:38] | They say it’s make or break, whatever that means. | 他们说不成功便成仁 鬼知道那什么意思 |
[00:40] | But you can only dull the pain for so long, | 但你只能暂时地麻痹疼痛 |
[00:43] | and when the drugs start to wear off… | 当药效开始消退 |
[00:43] | ♪ I saw my chance, so I got him at last ♪ | ♪ 我看到了机会 最终战胜了他 ♪ |
[00:46] | …it really hurts. | 真是痛不欲生 |
[00:48] | Thank you for offering to help. | 谢谢你愿意帮忙 |
[00:49] | I love you, and I feel for you. | 我爱你 我也同情你 |
[00:51] | Solidarity and all of that, but this is scut. | 要团结什么的 但是这也太枯燥了 |
[00:54] | ♪ Oh, he’ll never say a word no more ♪ | ♪ 他再也无话可说 ♪ |
[00:56] | Don’t think for one second you’re getting points | 不要以为你到得比我早 |
[00:58] | for arriving before me. | 就有什么了不起的 |
[00:59] | Things you didn’t do yesterday… | 你昨天落下的事可多了 |
[01:01] | refill the glove dispenser, | 填补手套架 |
[01:02] | check the auxiliary thermometer batteries, | 检查辅助温度计的电池 |
[01:04] | – stock oral swabs. – I’m out. | – 储备口腔擦拭棉花 – 我撤了 |
[01:06] | And what, you think this is a place to… | 你还觉得你能在这 |
[01:07] | to hang out with your friends? | 和朋友谈天说地不成 |
[01:09] | You do realize we open in 20, | 我们20分钟后就要开业了 |
[01:11] | so you gonna sit there and admire me, | 你是打算坐在那崇拜我呢 |
[01:12] | or do you want to get to work? | 还是赶紧开始干活呢 |
[01:17] | It’s a big thing for me not to know. | 我居然不知道这件事 有点严重啊 |
[01:20] | What is? Which one? | 什么事 哪件事 |
[01:22] | The church one… that you go to church. | 教堂的事 你去教堂的事 |
[01:24] | You go to AA. That’s a lot of praying. | 你也去戒酒互助会的 那里有很多人祈祷啊 |
[01:27] | What are we gonna tell the children | 我们要怎么告诉孩子们 |
[01:28] | about God and the afterlife or… | 关于上帝 来世 或者… |
[01:30] | Wait, the children? | 等等 孩子们 |
[01:32] | What children? | 什么孩子们 |
[01:33] | Our children. | 我们的孩子啊 |
[01:34] | So we’re having children now? | 这么说 我们打算要孩子了 |
[01:36] | No! How can we have children? | 不 我们怎么能要孩子 |
[01:38] | I barely know you. | 我都不大认识你 |
[01:44] | You know, I had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[01:47] | You and I should, uh… | 我们应该 |
[01:50] | hang out together. | 一起出去消遣娱乐 |
[01:52] | You know, somewhere that isn’t here. | 离开医院 去别的地方玩 |
[01:53] | Like, uh… | 比如 |
[01:55] | a movie? | 看个电影吧 |
[01:56] | No. | 不了 |
[01:58] | Maybe I could just show up there, | 其实只要我去了 |
[02:00] | and then you show up, | 然后你也出现 |
[02:01] | and hey, look, we’re hanging out. | 我们就算一起出去玩了 |
[02:03] | I don’t hang out. | 我不喜欢出去玩 |
[02:05] | You could. | 你可以的 |
[02:07] | Come on. We’re in the clear. | 拜托 我们已经没有阻碍了 |
[02:09] | Pierce asked me out. I let her down gently. | 皮尔斯约我出去 我婉拒了她 |
[02:13] | We could try. | 我们可以试一试的 |
[02:14] | There’s no trying. | 才没有什么试一试 |
[02:16] | We are not that type of friends. | 我们不是那种朋友 |
[02:19] | All right, well, what type of friends are we? | 好吧 那么 我们是哪种朋友呢 |
[02:22] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[02:29] | It’s progress. | 也算有进展吧 |
[02:31] | Sorry I’m late. What do we have? | 抱歉我来迟了 病人什么情况 |
[02:34] | Jackson, uh… | 杰克逊 呃 |
[02:44] | – Dr. Avery! – Yeah, I’ll get her. | – 艾弗里医生 – 好 我去照顾她 |
[02:46] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:47] | Just, um, catching up. | 我只是在 想病人呢 |
[02:49] | Tough night with Harriet? | 哈里特夜里不安稳吧 |
[02:50] | She got up like six times. | 她醒了大概六次 |
[02:52] | Or maybe seven. | 也许是七次 |
[02:53] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[02:54] | Does it count if she wakes | 如果我们刚把她放下 |
[02:57] | just as we’re putting her back down? | 她就醒了 那能算数么 |
[02:58] | “We”? What, you and April? | “我们” 指的是你和艾普丽尔吗 |
[03:00] | No, you guys… You have to switch off, take turns. | 不行啊 你们得换着来 轮流起 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I know. We are, totally. | 我知道的 我们是换着来的 |
[03:04] | I mean, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[03:05] | It’s just, you know, she’s recovering from surgery, | 只是 她还在手术恢复期 |
[03:07] | so every time it’s her turn, | 所以每次轮到她去的时候 |
[03:09] | I still get up and see how she’s doing, | 我还是会起来看看她 |
[03:10] | which makes her feel guilty, | 这样让她很愧疚 |
[03:12] | so then she tries to come and help when it’s my turn, | 于是该我起的时候 她也会努力爬起来帮忙 |
[03:14] | and I spend that entire time trying to convince her | 而我只能一直努力劝她 |
[03:16] | that she needs to get rested up for… for her turn. | 好好休息 等轮到她再说 |
[03:19] | Which you then get up for, too. | 然而那时你也会起来 |
[03:21] | It’s not a perfect system. | 我俩还得考虑下怎么分工 |
[03:22] | But, um, I’m ready to work, you know? | 但是吧 我已经准备好要工作了 |
[03:25] | I’m just… I’m cranking away right here. | 我只是在这儿养精蓄锐一下 |
[03:26] | Yeah, um, well, tell you what. | 好吧 不如这样吧 |
[03:27] | I’ll take point on rounds | 我去查房的路上 |
[03:29] | by way of the coffee cart, and, um… | 会经过咖啡车 然后… |
[03:32] | Or not. Uh, got a trauma on the helipad. | 还是不了 直升机场有创伤病人 |
[03:35] | – You’re on your own. – Yeah, a couple minutes. | – 自个儿去睡吧 – 好 就眯几分钟 |
[03:40] | – Hold that elevator. – Yep. | – 电梯等一下 – 好 |
[03:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:44] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[03:46] | Well, I’ve been up a while with Amelia talking and talking. | 我和艾米莉亚起床后谈了好久 |
[03:49] | She’s yours now. I’m not taking her back. | 她现在是你的了 不要退给我 |
[03:52] | I’m good. She’s great. We’re… We’re great. | 我没事 她很好 我们 我们很好 |
[03:56] | You have the rest of this elevator ride. Go. | 电梯还没到 抓紧吐槽吧 |
[03:57] | You know, she gets an idea into her head | 你也知道 她一有什么想法 |
[03:59] | and she just won’t let it go. | 就会死磕到底 |
[04:01] | She’s relentless, like a… like a shark. | 她没完没了的 像头鲨鱼 |
[04:02] | She just won’t put it down. | 她就是要死磕到底 |
[04:03] | Two more floors. | 还有两层楼的时间 |
[04:04] | And she asks me a question and I answer it, | 她问我一个问题 我回答了 |
[04:06] | and my answer just causes more questions, | 而我的答案只能招致更多的问题 |
[04:07] | and suddenly I-I-I’ve forgotten what we’re talking about | 然后我就突然忘记我们在谈什么了 |
[04:10] | and I’m late for work. | 而且上班还迟到了 |
[04:11] | And I love her, and it’s exhausting. | 我爱她 这累死人了 |
[04:13] | – Do you feel better? – Yeah, a little bit. | – 你感觉好点没 – 好一点了 |
[04:16] | Glider plane crashed near Snoqualmie Falls. | 滑翔机在斯诺夸尔米瀑布附近坠毁 |
[04:18] | Two passengers, both conscious at the scene. | 两位乘客 当时都还神志清醒 |
[04:20] | Is Polly behind me? She’s my wife. | 波莉在我后面吗 她是我的妻子 |
[04:22] | Is she okay? I need to see her. Please. | 她还好吗 我要见她 求你了 |
[04:24] | Polly Campbell, 33, B.P.’s 90 over 40. | 波莉·坎贝尔 33岁 高压90低压40 |
[04:27] | Blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen. | 胸部和腹部钝挫伤 |
[04:28] | Where’s Daniel? Is he okay? | 丹尼尔在哪 他还好吗 |
[04:29] | We’ve got him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[04:36] | Timir I wanted to ask a favor. | 季米尔 我想求你件事 |
[04:38] | Look, I need to leave for about an hour this afternoon, | 我今天下午需要离开大概一小时 |
[04:40] | but I can be back before close. | 但我在关门之前能回来 |
[04:42] | I know you consider this grunt work, Dr. Karev. | 我知道你觉得这工作简单枯燥 克莱夫医生 |
[04:44] | It’s a far cry | 这和神圣的外科手术相比 |
[04:46] | from the hallowed halls of the surgical floor. | 差太远了 |
[04:46] | I-I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[04:48] | Oh, and I’m sure you’re not used to | 另外 我知道你肯定不习惯 |
[04:49] | taking orders from a nurse. | 听命于一个护士 |
[04:50] | Oh, no, it’s fine. I just… | 没事的 我只是… |
[04:51] | Oh, is it fine? | 真的没事吗 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 你还真是会说话噢 |
[04:53] | This is second Thursday. Vaccination day. | 今天是第二个周四 疫苗注射日 |
[04:56] | We’re about to get flooded by hundreds of patients | 回头会有上百个病人来注射疫苗 |
[04:57] | needing shots on top of everyone else. | 而且还得接诊其他病人 |
[04:59] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. | 这事非同小可 否则我不会开口问的 |
[05:00] | What’s important is our patients. | 非同小可的是我们的病人 |
[05:02] | They can’t be rescheduled like elective surgeries. | 他们不像选择性手术 没法改期的 |
[05:05] | They need you here and so do I. The answer’s no. | 他们需要你在这里 我也是 所以我不同意 |
[05:08] | You figure out your life on your own schedule. | 工作之余再去思考人生吧 |
[05:09] | Clinic’s open. | 诊所开门了 |
[05:11] | Get the doors. | 开门去 |
[05:15] | Pierce, you see this page? Cardio consult in the pit. | 皮尔斯 你收到了吗 急诊室需要心外科会诊 |
[05:18] | Oh, well, if you’re going… | 如果你要去的话… |
[05:20] | You want to go? I don’t have to go. | 你想去吗 其实我不一定要去 |
[05:21] | No, you… you’re already going. | 别 你都在去的路上了 |
[05:23] | – Why would I go? – ‘Cause you were going. | – 我还去干吗 – 你不是也打算去的吗 |
[05:24] | Well, I’m not, though, if you are. | 没有啦 你去的话我就不去了 |
[05:26] | So I’ll go. | 那好吧 我去 |
[05:26] | And I will not go. | 嗯 那我就不去了 |
[05:28] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | – 抱歉啊 – 好吧 |
[05:32] | I want to see my husband. | 我要见我老公 |
[05:33] | Try and hold still for me. | 麻烦不要动 |
[05:35] | Is Daniel hurt? Can… Can you at least tell me that? | 丹尼尔受伤了吗 这个你总能告诉我吧 |
[05:38] | He’s in the other room getting checked out. | 他在另外一件屋子里接受检查呢 |
[05:39] | There’s some fluid in the belly. | 腹腔有积液 |
[05:40] | We’re gonna need a C.T. to take a better look. | 得做个C.T.才能做进一步判断 |
[05:42] | Was your husband flying the glider? | 你老公是驾驶员吗 |
[05:43] | It was his first time up there without an instructor, | 这是他第一次在没有教练的情况下飞行 |
[05:45] | and he wanted me to go. | 所以他想和我一起 |
[05:47] | He worked so hard for his. | 他为此付出了很多 |
[05:49] | – SATs are dropping. – She’s gonna need a chest tube. | – 氧饱和度在降低 – 得插胸管 |
[05:51] | Please, please tell me he’ll be okay. | 求求你 告诉我他没事 |
[05:54] | I got him, Polly, | 他会没事的 波莉 |
[05:55] | but I need to make sure you can breathe first, okay? | 现在我得让你能正常呼吸 |
[05:57] | – Okay, how can I help? – Lido. | – 需要我做什么 – 给我利多卡因 |
[05:59] | 28 French, and set up a pleurovac. | 给我28号胸管 准备一个胸腔引流器 |
[06:00] | Still dropping. SATs are down to 88. | 还在掉 氧饱和度掉到88%了 |
[06:03] | I’ve got it. Will you move? | 我能处理 别挡路 |
[06:06] | Polly, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 波莉 这会很疼的 |
[06:20] | There you go. | 没问题了 |
[06:28] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[06:29] | Superficial facial lacerations. | 脸上有点外伤 |
[06:31] | But right leg, though. | 右腿伤得挺重的 |
[06:32] | I’m fine. Please, go help my wife. | 我没事 求求你们 先救我老婆 |
[06:35] | She’s asking for you, too. | 她也很担心你 |
[06:36] | She’s being treated in the next room. | 她在隔壁病房里接受治疗 |
[06:38] | I’m telling you I’m fine. | 说真的 我没事 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna need sandbags and a spinal x-ray. | 拿几个沙袋来 再做一个脊柱X光片 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | I just want to see Polly. | 我想看看波莉 |
[06:53] | Daniel, I’m gonna need to get a spinal x-ray. | 丹尼尔 我要去给你的脊柱拍个片 |
[06:55] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[06:56] | Okay, I don’t want you to be alarmed. | 好的 你别太担心 |
[06:58] | No, no, I mean I haven’t felt them for three years. | 不 我的腿三年来都没有知觉 |
[07:00] | I’m paraplegic. | 我下身瘫痪了 |
[07:02] | Oh. Well, okay. | 这样啊 |
[07:04] | Where’s Daniel? I want to see him! | 丹尼尔在哪 我要见他 |
[07:06] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[07:07] | – Owen, stop. – Sweetie, you there? | – 欧文 停一下 – 宝贝 是你吗 |
[07:09] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[07:10] | I-I-I’m here! Are you okay? | 我在这 你还好吗 |
[07:12] | – Are you all right? – Are you okay? | – 你怎样了 – 你还好吗 |
[07:14] | – I’m all right. – I’m okay, I think. | – 我没事 – 我还行吧 |
[07:16] | Polly, I-I wish I could see you. | 波莉 我要是能看看你就好了 |
[07:18] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[07:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:21] | Polly, I’m so sorry! | 波莉 对不起 |
[07:24] | Polly? | 波莉 |
[07:26] | I noticed it a couple weeks ago. | 这东西长了有几周了 |
[07:28] | Now it smells kind of funny. | 现在闻起来味道有点怪怪的 |
[07:30] | That is one infected abscess. | 这是个感染脓包 |
[07:32] | We’re gonna have to open that up. | 我们得把它割开来 |
[07:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[07:37] | My patient needs an I&D for his abscess. | 这位病人有个脓包 需要切开引流一下 |
[07:39] | Yeah, not by you. Page surgery. | 叫外科医生来 你不够格 |
[07:41] | I am surgery. | 我是个外科医生啊 |
[07:42] | No, not in here you’re not. You do not lance, | 在这里你就不是 不准给人开刀 |
[07:44] | you do not drain, you do not cut. | 引流轮不到你 开刀也轮不到你 |
[07:46] | Look, it’ll take five minutes. | 只要5分钟就搞定了 |
[07:48] | You are not authorized to use a scalpel on anyone. | 你无权给病人开刀 |
[07:50] | Page surgery. | 去叫外科医生 |
[07:53] | I thought you said you were a surgeon. | 你不是说你是个外科医生吗 |
[08:08] | I wanted to let you know that | 我叫你来是要告诉你 |
[08:09] | the internal reports have been completed and filed. | 内部报告已经写好上交了 |
[08:12] | Copies will be mailed to you, | 复印件稍后会发给你 |
[08:14] | and all your records have gone to the D.A. | 你的记录已经上交到地方检察官那里了 |
[08:16] | Okay. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[08:19] | While the legal proceedings are still ongoing, | 只要你们的案子还在审判中 |
[08:23] | you are not to discuss this matter | 你们就不允许在医院里 |
[08:26] | within the walls of this hospital. | 谈论相关事宜 |
[08:27] | Don’t talk about it to anyone. | 和谁都不能说 |
[08:29] | – Understood? – Yeah, I understand. | – 明白吗 – 明白了 |
[08:33] | You know, it won’t be hard not to talk about it | 其实这要求也不难做到 |
[08:35] | ’cause no one talks to me much now anyways, so… | 反正也没人愿意和我说话了 |
[08:43] | You know, Dr. Avery’s being called in as an expert, I think. | 对了 艾弗里医生被传唤作专家证人了 |
[08:45] | DeLuca, what’d I just say? | 德鲁卡 我刚说的全是耳旁风是吧 |
[08:47] | Right. Don’t talk to anyone. | 知道了 不要和任何人谈论 |
[08:50] | Got it. | 我闭嘴 |
[08:54] | Pan scan with contrast, please. | 麻烦做个平移对比扫描 |
[08:59] | How old was I when my dad died? | 我父亲去世的时候我多大了 |
[09:00] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[09:02] | How old was I when my dad died? | 我父亲去世的时候我多大了 |
[09:03] | – 5. – I was 5. | – 5岁 – 对啊 |
[09:05] | See, you knew that. | 看嘛 你知道的呀 |
[09:07] | But your dad died, too, and I have no idea when or how. | 但你父亲也去世了 我却对其一无所知 |
[09:12] | It hasn’t come up. | 只是刚好没有聊到这块罢了 |
[09:14] | Well, don’t you think it should have? | 你不觉得我们应该相互深入了解一下吗 |
[09:16] | Or maybe we didn’t give it enough time to. | 或者应该多增加交流时间 |
[09:18] | We gave ourselves a two-week engagement. | 我们只花了两周就草草订婚 |
[09:21] | I think we’re okay. | 我觉得我们这样挺好的 |
[09:22] | I think I should know how old you were when your father died. | 我应该知道的 你父亲去世时你多大 |
[09:24] | – It’s… – Almost 10. | – 那时候我… – 差不多10岁吧 |
[09:26] | – Ah. – He knows? | – 是的 – 连他都知道 |
[09:31] | Hey, sorry. | 不好意思啦 |
[09:34] | – What? It’s not a secret, is it? – No. | – 这又没什么好保密的 – 不是 |
[09:36] | – Was that a secret? – No, no. | – 这是个秘密吗 – 不算是 |
[09:37] | It’s just she’s worried about stuff | 只是她太爱操心了 |
[09:39] | she doesn’t need to be worried about. | 各种事情上都瞎操心 |
[09:42] | Makes it a little more difficult than it needs to be, right? | 这样会把事情搞得更复杂 是吧 |
[09:45] | Yeah, it’s worth it, though. | 不过能娶到她 怎样都值了 |
[09:47] | Definitely. | 是啊 |
[09:52] | Scans up? | 扫描结果出来了吗 |
[09:53] | Nope. Just started. | 没 才开始呢 |
[09:59] | Oh, you’re back. I didn’t know you were here. | 你回来啦 我都不知道你来了 |
[10:02] | I’m not back. | 我还没上班呢 |
[10:04] | I’m here early for my appointment with Dr. Robbins. | 我来早了 本来和罗宾斯医生有预约呢 |
[10:08] | Six hours early. | 来早了6个小时 |
[10:10] | Baby’s in the nursery, so I’m here to finally sleep. | 宝宝送去托儿所了 我终于可以睡觉了 |
[10:13] | Dibs on bottom bunk. | 下铺归我了 |
[10:14] | Don’t you have a bed of your own at home? | 你家里不是有床吗 |
[10:18] | Not my home. | 那可不是我家 |
[10:20] | I can’t day nap there ’cause it’s cleaning day, | 今天我在那也没法睡 搞大扫除呢 |
[10:23] | and people are vacuuming and polishing. | 大家都兢兢业业打扫呢 |
[10:26] | It would feel rude. | 我哪好意思睡 |
[10:28] | You’re making very little sense. | 你这么说就没道理了 |
[10:31] | You know that thing they say about | 你知道吗 |
[10:33] | how you’re supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps? | 他们总是说宝宝睡了你就抓紧时间睡觉 |
[10:36] | That’s a lie! | 纯属放屁 |
[10:37] | Babies don’t sleep. | 宝宝根本就不睡觉 |
[10:39] | I’d like to sleep. | 我倒是想睡觉 |
[10:39] | At least my baby doesn’t. | 反正我家宝宝是从来不睡 |
[10:41] | Except when she does sleep, then I don’t sleep. | 她好不容易睡着了 我又没法睡了 |
[10:43] | – You know why? – ‘Cause you keep talking to her. | – 知道为啥吗 – 因为你一直和她说话 |
[10:45] | Because I am a guest in Jackson’s house. | 因为我是杰克逊家的客人 |
[10:48] | And Kepners are perfect guests, | 卡普娜家的人都是最礼貌的客人 |
[10:50] | and being a perfect guest… | 做最好的客人 |
[10:53] | is a hard job. | 真是不容易啊 |
[10:54] | Listen, Dr. Kepner, I empathize, I really do, | 卡普娜医生 我真的很同情你 |
[10:57] | but I just spent 16 hours straight | 但是过去的16个小时里 |
[10:59] | removing a meningioma | 我切除了一个脑膜瘤 |
[11:01] | and clipping something like | 还做了无数场 |
[11:02] | a million back-to-back aneurysms. | 动脉瘤夹闭术 |
[11:05] | And I’m back on Dr. Shepherd’s service in a couple of hours, | 然后我几个小时后还得回去帮谢博德医生 |
[11:07] | so I need my sleep, too, | 所以我也需要睡觉 |
[11:09] | so I could go cut into actual human brains, so… | 睡好了才有精力继续做手术 所以… |
[11:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[11:23] | Well, am I dying? | 我是要死了吗 |
[11:24] | – No. – Do I got the cancer? | – 不是 – 我得癌症了吗 |
[11:25] | Good news, Earl. Looks like you just had beets for dinner. | 厄尔 好消息 看样子你晚餐只吃了甜菜 |
[11:28] | You’re having a natural reaction called beeturia. | 你这是一种叫甜菜尿的自然反应 |
[11:30] | It’s where the red pigment of the beet passes through… | 就是甜菜的红色素进入到尿中 |
[11:32] | Which means you’re fine. | 就是说你没事 |
[11:33] | Give this to the desk on your way out. | 出去的时候把这个拿到前台 |
[11:35] | This is a clinic, not a hotel. | 这里是门诊 不是旅馆 |
[11:37] | Bed six… binge drinker. Her name’s Emma. | 六床 那个酗酒者 她叫艾玛 |
[11:40] | Frequent flier… in here once a month. Good luck. | 这里的常客 每个月都来一次 祝你好运 |
[11:42] | Uh, what’s the protocol for underage alcoholics? | 对未成年酗酒者怎么处理 |
[11:45] | Uh, like an adult. You hydrate her, | 跟成人一样 给她补液 |
[11:47] | give her the pamphlet, then get her out. | 给她宣传册子 然后让她走吧 |
[11:48] | We need the bed. | 我们需要床位 |
[11:54] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[11:56] | Emma, right? How you feeling today? | 是叫艾玛吗 你今天感觉如何 |
[11:58] | Oh, I’m feeling amazing. I’m feeling perfect. | 我觉得很愉悦 很完美 |
[12:01] | Got it all together. | 所有事都处理好了 |
[12:02] | I’m Kendall and Khloé and Kylie | 我是凯德尔 是凯勒 是凯莉 |
[12:04] | and whatever other “K” names you got. | “凯”字开头的名字都是我 |
[12:05] | Just give me an I.V. bag, and I’ll be on my way. | 给我补点液我就能走了 |
[12:07] | Headache, nausea, chills, the spins… | 头痛 恶心 发冷 头晕 |
[12:09] | – I.V. bag. – All right, vitals first | – 静脉注射 – 好吧 先测下生命体征 |
[12:11] | then I decide what to give you, okay? | 然后我再决定给你注射什么 好吗 |
[12:13] | Oh, ew. You’re new. | 你是新来的吧 |
[12:15] | Put the I.V. in the left arm. | 在我的左手注射 |
[12:17] | It’s where the good veins are. | 那里静脉比较清晰 |
[12:18] | Start with a liter of saline and push it hard. | 先注射一升生理盐水 把滴注速度调到最大 |
[12:20] | I’m dehydrated. | 我脱水了 |
[12:21] | And do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[12:23] | If you’re an intern or, like, dumb, | 如果你是实习生或者智障 |
[12:25] | get help, because last time, I was poked about 100 times | 那找人来搭把手吧 上次我都被戳成筛子了 |
[12:27] | and my arm was purple for weeks. | 弄得我的手都紫了好几个星期 |
[12:29] | That’s good to know. | 知道了 |
[12:31] | How are the scans? | 扫描结果怎么样 |
[12:32] | Well, it looks like a grade-3 splenic injury. | 看起来是三级脾损伤 |
[12:33] | – How’s the husband? – He’s worried about her. | – 丈夫怎么样了 – 他很担心她 |
[12:35] | Mm. I’m gonna take her up for an ex lap. | 我要带她去做个剖腹探查术 |
[12:37] | For that? There’s no reason. | 就为了这个吗 没必要啊 |
[12:38] | There’s no active bleeding. | 没有活动性出血 |
[12:39] | Well, I thought that, too, but look. | 我一开始也这么想 但是你看 |
[12:41] | There’s stranding and fullness around the aorta. | 主动脉附近有很多丝状体 |
[12:43] | If we go in for the spleen, | 如果我们给脾脏做手术 |
[12:44] | then we get to have a better look when we’re there. | 那我们也可以更好地观察动脉情况 |
[12:46] | Right, but there’s no clinical reason for surgery. | 是 但是我们没有做手术的医学原因啊 |
[12:48] | Well, there is | 如果我们发现 |
[12:49] | if we find out that her aorta is in trouble. | 她的主动脉有问题的话 那就有原因了 |
[12:52] | If. That’s my point. We should wait and see. | 如果 仅仅是如果啊 我们应该等待观察 |
[12:55] | I can see what you mean, Hunt, but Grey’s right. | 我明白你的意思 亨特 但格蕾说得对 |
[12:58] | I mean, the patient is stable. | 毕竟病人情况稳定 |
[12:59] | Observation just makes more sense right now. | 现在看来还是应该先观察 |
[13:01] | We do a repeat C.T. angio in a few hours… | 等几个小时再重新做个C.T.血管造影 |
[13:03] | Oh, waiting is definitely the safer choice. | 等待观察更加保险 |
[13:05] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[13:11] | Oh, so that’s it, then? | 既然这样 |
[13:13] | Two against one? | 两个反对一个 |
[13:15] | Fine. | 那好 |
[13:16] | She gets checks every 30 minutes, | 每半小时给她做一次检查 |
[13:17] | and I hope you’re both right. | 我希望你们俩都是对的 |
[13:25] | We make quite the team. | 我们合作很愉快啊 |
[13:26] | I don’t need a team. It’s the right call. | 我不需要合作 等待是正确的 |
[13:29] | This is the wrong call. | 不该等的 |
[13:30] | You got outvoted by two smart surgeons. | 两名厉害的外科医生都否决了你 |
[13:33] | It happens. | 也没什么大不了 |
[13:37] | So, why did you join the army? | 话说 你当初为什么决定参军 |
[13:38] | Okay, why are we doing this? | 我们干吗要这样 |
[13:40] | I feel like I’m in a job interview. | 我感觉好像在求职面试 |
[13:41] | There’s just stuff I don’t know. I mean, it’s scary. | 还有很多我不知道的事 我有点怕 |
[13:44] | We have our whole lives to… | 我们有一辈子去 |
[13:46] | And there’s stuff that you don’t know about me. | 你对我也有不了解的地方 |
[13:48] | And what if you don’t like it? | 万一你不喜欢呢 |
[13:50] | What if it’s too scary? | 万一是很糟糕的事情呢 |
[13:52] | How bad could it be? | 能有多糟啊 |
[13:54] | Hey, hey, really. How bad? | 我说真的 有多糟糕 |
[14:00] | You know what? | 这个嘛 |
[14:01] | Never mind. | 当我没说吧 |
[14:03] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[14:11] | When the trocar’s in the amniotic cavity, | 当套针置入了羊膜腔 |
[14:13] | that’s when we use a fetoscope… Hey, DeLuca. | 我们就要用胎儿镜… 嗨 德鲁卡 |
[14:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:17] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[14:19] | Tilt your head. | 斜一下头 |
[14:20] | Chin up. Turn. | 下巴抬起来 转一下 |
[14:22] | Damn. | 啧啧 |
[14:23] | It’s beautiful. | 帅脸又回来了 |
[14:24] | You look nice today, too. | 你今天也很漂亮 |
[14:25] | Avery did a really great job. | 艾弗里真是厉害 |
[14:27] | Nice symmetrical eye sockets. | 眼窝均匀对称 |
[14:29] | Not even a hint of residual bruising. | 甚至连淤青都没有了 |
[14:30] | No scars. How are you feeling? | 也没有疤痕 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:32] | – I’m fine. – Yeah? | – 我很好 – 那就好 |
[14:34] | I keep missing you at home. | 家里怎么都见不到你啊 |
[14:35] | Avery give you a clean bill of health? | 艾弗里给你健康证明书了吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, no, I-I’m good. | 嗯 没事 我挺好 |
[14:38] | And what about the trial? Any news of a court date? | 那案子怎么样了 知道开庭时间了吗 |
[14:40] | – I can’t really talk about it. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 我不能谈论这事 – 喂喂喂 |
[14:41] | What are you talking about, you can’t talk about it? | 什么叫不能谈论这事 |
[14:43] | We share a bathroom. | 我们俩是室友啊 |
[14:44] | With anyone. | 不能跟任何人谈论 |
[14:45] | Okay, it’s the Chief’s orders. I’m sorry. | 好吧 这是主任的命令 我很抱歉 |
[14:50] | Bed six, Karev. | 克莱夫 六床 |
[14:52] | I have to check on this guy. | 我有个病人要看 |
[14:57] | Okay, uh, so I have two more patients’ parents | 对了 又有两位病人的父母 |
[14:59] | saying they’ll be character witnesses. | 愿意做我的品德证人 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:02] | I-I’m trying to get there. | 我尽量去 |
[15:04] | I-I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[15:05] | I’ll… I’ll try. | 我会… 我会想办法的 |
[15:06] | Was that your lawyer? | 你的律师吗 |
[15:08] | Meeting’s supposed to be at 4:00 | 本来要在4点钟开会的 |
[15:09] | if I can get past Timir the gatekeeper. | 但是季米尔死活不让我走 |
[15:11] | – You bring ketchup? – Ugh, did you wash your hands? | – 你带番茄酱了吗 – 你洗手了吗 |
[15:17] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干嘛 |
[15:18] | Oh, because Alex is here, | 因为阿历克斯在这 |
[15:19] | and we want to see what Alex is up to. | 而且我们得看看阿历克斯有什么打算 |
[15:22] | Does Alex have something he’d like to share with the group? | 阿历克斯有什么想要告诉大家的吗 |
[15:24] | AA pamphlets? | 那是戒酒协会的宣传册吗 |
[15:25] | They’re for this patient, this college kid. | 给病人的 一个大学生 |
[15:27] | She’s a mess. | 她真是一团糟 |
[15:29] | Literature is not gonna do it. | 文字没用的 |
[15:29] | When you’re addicted to something | 当你对某样东西上瘾的时候 |
[15:31] | and you want it so badly, a piece of paper is… | 你会求其若渴 区区一张纸 |
[15:33] | It’s not gonna make her stay away. | 是没法让她戒酒的 |
[15:34] | What would make you stay away? | 那要怎样才能戒掉呢 |
[15:36] | I say if you were a bartender and an alcoholic | 比方说 你是一个酗酒的酒保 |
[15:39] | and there’s alcohol in front of you | 然后酒精在你面前 |
[15:41] | right under your nose all the time. | 就一直在你眼皮子底下 |
[15:43] | Doing cardio surgeries. | 做心外科手术 |
[15:45] | Uh, count to five. | 数到五 |
[15:46] | If that doesn’t work, get out of there, | 如果那还不管用的话 你就离开 |
[15:48] | remove yourself from the situation. | 免得深陷泥沼 |
[15:50] | So, on a scale of lots to nothing, | 话说 你和我哥结婚的时候 |
[15:53] | how much would you say you knew about my brother | 有多了解他呢 一无所知还是知根知底 |
[15:55] | when you guys got married? | 打个分呗 |
[15:56] | I’m not getting in the middle of that. | 我不会插手这件事的 |
[15:58] | Why? Did Owen… | 为什么 难道欧文 |
[16:00] | I knew Owen would say something to you. | 我就知道欧文会嚼舌根 |
[16:02] | See? There’s something you know about him. | 看见没 这就是你对他的了解 |
[16:04] | Uh, back to my patient. | 说回我的病人 |
[16:05] | Your kid might need an ally. | 你的病人可能需要个同盟 |
[16:07] | Someone who’s been there who can speak the language. | 一个和她有共同语言的人 |
[16:09] | A pamphlet’s not gonna do it. | 一本宣传小册是不行的 |
[16:11] | Not that I am offering. | 不过别想让我去 |
[16:12] | I have my own stuff going on. | 我有自己的事要做 |
[16:15] | Really? This is not a cafeteria, Karev. | 不是吧 这里可不是餐厅 克莱夫 |
[16:19] | We’ve got two cases of strep, | 我们已经有两名病人感染了链球菌 |
[16:20] | your alcoholic. | 你的酒鬼病人 |
[16:21] | Your foot guy still needs his foot done. | 还有那个脚有问题的病人还没医好呢 |
[16:22] | I paged surgery! | 我呼了外科的人啊 |
[16:23] | You’re in a room full of surgeons. | 这房间里不都是外科医生 |
[16:26] | One of you guys want to lance a patient’s foot abscess for me? | 有没有人愿意帮我割开病人的足脓肿 |
[16:29] | Resident’s job. | 住院医师的活 |
[16:29] | I’m eating. | 我还在吃东西呢 |
[16:30] | I would, but I don’t want to. | 我会做 但我不想做 |
[16:34] | Yeah. I’m gonna pay for that. | 果然 善恶终有报 |
[16:40] | How much longer? | 还要等多久 |
[16:42] | The I.V.’s still almost full, | 输液袋差不多还满着呢 |
[16:43] | and I don’t have time to sit here all day. | 我又不可能在这儿坐一整天 |
[16:46] | Hello? I have work. | 喂 我还要上班 |
[16:48] | – Call in sick. – I can’t call in. | – 那你就请病假嘛 – 我可不能请假 |
[16:49] | Just tell me | 给我个大概 |
[16:50] | if I’m looking at 20 minutes or an or… | 我还得等多久 20分钟还是一个小… |
[16:54] | Oh, my God, I’m not an alcoholic! | 天哪 我又不是个酒鬼 |
[16:57] | They say you’re in here all the time asking for fluids. | 他们说 你经常来诊所要求输液 |
[16:59] | Because I’ve figured out what makes my body feel better. | 因为我知道这样能让我好受点啊 |
[17:01] | Isn’t that what doctors should want? | 医生不就想这样吗 |
[17:03] | I’m making your life easier. | 我是在帮你减轻工作量 |
[17:05] | Fine, forget it. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[17:08] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[17:09] | You’re full of crap. | 你就是在胡扯 |
[17:10] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[17:11] | Look, I may be a doctor, | 听着 我虽然是医生 |
[17:12] | but that doesn’t mean I never partied before. | 但我也厮混过 参加过不少派对 |
[17:14] | – I had one beer. – Oh, come on. | – 我就喝了杯啤酒 – 扯淡吧 |
[17:16] | You’re a kid who routinely comes in here for an I.V. | 你这孩子 隔三差五的通宵派对之后 |
[17:17] | after a night of partying. | 就来门诊补液 |
[17:18] | And you’re an adult who routinely uses “party” as a verb. | 你这大人 不懂派对这词还瞎用呢 |
[17:21] | – Emma, listen to me. – You’re not listening to me. | – 艾玛 听我说 – 你都没听我说 |
[17:23] | Emma, you keep doing this and an I.V. | 艾玛 你这样下去的话 你面临的问题 |
[17:24] | – isn’t your fix anymore. – Oh, my God. | – 就不是补液能解决的了 – 天哪 |
[17:26] | Because first it’s drinking, then someone gives you a pill. | 你现在只是喝酒 以后可能就会开始嗑药 |
[17:28] | Ne it’s needles. | 然后就到了静注毒品 |
[17:30] | Before you know it, | 不知不觉间 |
[17:30] | you’re out on the street with all the other junkies. | 你就和其他瘾君子一样无家可归了 |
[17:32] | – Is that how you want it to go? – No! | – 你想走这条路吗 – 不想 |
[17:33] | On the side of the road covered in your own puke? | 流落街头 浑身沾满自己的呕吐物 |
[17:35] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[17:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:40] | Okay, listen, this girl’s a drunk. | 好了 听着 这个女孩是个酒鬼 |
[17:41] | No, I’m not! | 我才不是呢 |
[17:42] | Step away from that young woman right now. | 离她远点 马上 |
[17:54] | That was good. | 说得不错 |
[17:56] | It was very good. Very convincing. | 很棒 非常有说服力 |
[17:57] | Yeah? I think I was a little harsh. | 是吗 我还以为会太严厉了 |
[17:59] | Ah, it was just right. | 没有 恰到好处 |
[18:01] | You were a jerk. She and I have a common enemy. | 你当了回混蛋 她和我就在同一战线了 |
[18:04] | – How much time do I have? – About half an hour. | – 我还有多少时间 – 半个小时的样子 |
[18:06] | I slowed down her I.V. drip. | 我把静脉注射滴速调慢了 |
[18:07] | Smart. | 机智 |
[18:09] | I’m going in. | 我要过去了 |
[18:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:17] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:18] | I-I didn’t realize, um… | 我没有注意到 |
[18:21] | I’ll just go to another room. | 我还是换个房间吧 |
[18:23] | You don’t have to. I’m almost done. | 没事 我快完了 |
[18:25] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Four, five. | 四 五 |
[18:35] | Five what? | 五什么 |
[18:37] | More minutes. | 再多五分钟 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:40] | Uh, oh, you know what? I’ll come back. | 算了吧 我还是先走了 |
[18:42] | You don’t have to. | 不用啊 |
[18:46] | So, Polly doesn’t need surgery? | 波莉不需要做手术吗 |
[18:48] | Right now, no. It’s a waiting game. | 暂时不用 以后就说不准了 |
[18:50] | We would like to wait and see if it resolves itself, | 我们想看看脾脏能否自行修复 |
[18:53] | but she’s stable and awake. | 不过她现在情况稳定 意识清醒 |
[18:56] | She’ll hate this. | 她不会喜欢的 |
[18:57] | Waiting and seeing. | 这种等等看的情况 |
[18:59] | When I got hurt, we were engaged, | 我受伤的时候 我们已经订婚了 |
[19:01] | and I gave her an out. | 我给过她离开的机会 |
[19:04] | I mean, it only seemed fair. | 我觉得只有这样才公平 |
[19:06] | Her answer was to haul the chaplain into my room. | 她却直接拖了个牧师到我房间 |
[19:09] | We basically eloped in a hospital. | 我们算是在医院私定终身了 |
[19:11] | Nothing gets to her. | 她可厉害了 |
[19:13] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[19:14] | Except glider planes. Those are my thing. | 除了滑翔机 那是我的爱好 |
[19:17] | She thinks she hides it, | 她自以为能瞒过我 |
[19:18] | but I know she’s not wild about heights. | 但我知道 她并不喜欢高空 |
[19:20] | Oh, God. I hope she’s okay. | 天哪 希望她没事 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna let her know you’re here, okay? | 我去告诉她你来探访了 |
[19:27] | Hey, Polly. | 嘿 波莉 |
[19:29] | Someone’s here to see you. | 有人来探访你了 |
[19:36] | I need some help in here! | 来人帮帮忙 |
[19:38] | – What’s happening to her? – Abdomen’s rigid. | – 她怎么了 – 腹部僵硬 |
[19:39] | Belly’s full of blood. Hang two units. | 腹腔大出血 挂两单位血 |
[19:41] | I need a 7-0 E.T. tube and an intubation tray. | 我需要7号气道插管和托盘 |
[19:44] | Blood’s on the infuser. Coags sent. | 开始输血 已经去检查凝血功能了 |
[19:45] | Page Hunt and Riggs and book an O.R. right now. | 去叫亨特和里格斯 马上订间手术室 |
[19:48] | You said she was stable. | 你说她情况稳定的 |
[20:03] | What the hell’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[20:04] | Her spleen ruptured, and now her aorta’s dissecting. | 她脾脏破裂了 现在出现了主动脉夹层 |
[20:07] | Gown us. We could’ve avoided this. | 给我们手术服 这本可以避免的 |
[20:08] | Yeah, well, this shouldn’t have happened. | 对啊 不该出现这种情况的 |
[20:09] | It wouldn’t have | 还不是因为你们 |
[20:10] | if you two hadn’t teamed up against me, | 联合起来否决我的意见 |
[20:10] | if we hadn’t waited! | 非要等 等出事了吧 |
[20:12] | Okay, listen, can we do this another time, | 好了 我们能换个时间吵吗 |
[20:13] | because if we don’t get to this dissection, | 如果我们不赶紧处理动脉夹层 |
[20:15] | it’s gonna take out her coronaries. | 她的冠状动脉就要毁了 |
[20:16] | Let’s get in here. I need some hands. | 快开始吧 我需要帮忙 |
[20:21] | I told that other doctor this is just what my body does. | 我给那个医生说了 我体质就是这样 |
[20:25] | I have a beer or I get dehydrated, | 我不喝啤酒就会脱水 |
[20:28] | and I get sick. | 然后我就会病 |
[20:29] | I know how to fix it. This is how I fix it. | 我知道怎么修复 就像现在这样 |
[20:31] | I totally understand. | 我懂我懂 |
[20:33] | You know your own body better than anyone. | 你自己的身体自己最了解 |
[20:35] | Exactly! And I don’t need some idiot | 没错 我不需要那些笨蛋 |
[20:36] | telling me I have a problem when I don’t. | 告诉我我有毛病 我好着呢 |
[20:38] | Okay, you know how to handle it. You know your own limits. | 嗯 你知道怎么解决 你知道自己的极限 |
[20:41] | It’s doctors like him that are the problem. | 像他那样的医生才有毛病 |
[20:43] | He thinks I’m some crazy party girl. | 他觉得我是那种嗜派对如命的女生 |
[20:45] | I’m not an alcoholic. | 我不是酒鬼 |
[20:47] | You know, I used to tell myself that. | 我以前也对自己这么说 |
[20:48] | Well, actually quite a bit. | 常常如此 |
[20:51] | We talked a lot about that in AA. | 在戒酒互助会上我们谈了很多 |
[20:53] | AA? | 戒酒互助会 |
[20:55] | Really? What is this? | 不是吧 这是在搞什么 |
[20:57] | Are you trying to play good cop, bad cop with me or something? | 你们是在跟我扮红白脸什么的吗 |
[20:59] | Emma, no, no, no. All I’m trying to… | 艾玛 不是 我只是想 |
[21:01] | I am not stupid and I won’t stick around for this. | 我又不是三岁小孩 我不要在这儿呆着了 |
[21:02] | – Emma, what are you doing? – What… No, thanks. | – 艾玛 你干什么 – 不麻烦你了 |
[21:04] | Emma, wait a minute. | 艾玛 等等 |
[21:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:07] | I-I-I just barely touched her. | 我只是轻轻碰了她一下 |
[21:09] | Emma… Emma, just calm down. | 艾玛 你别激动 |
[21:10] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[21:12] | Just… Just let me fix it. | 我自己能弄好 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:21] | Oh. What on earth? | 这什么鬼 |
[21:24] | So… can I get out of here now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[21:30] | Who is responsible for this? | 这事谁该担责 |
[21:32] | Not the clinic. It’s Karev’s fault. | 反正不是诊所 是克莱夫的错 |
[21:33] | He should’ve discharged her. | 他应该让她出院的 |
[21:34] | Dr. Karev works for the clinic. | 克莱夫医生也是诊所员工 |
[21:36] | Dr. Webber, did you injure her? | 韦博医生 你伤到她了吗 |
[21:37] | Because now it’s a liability. | 这事必须有人担责 |
[21:39] | She appears fine. | 她没事啊 |
[21:40] | She needs x-rays to rule out a fracture. | 只需要照张X光片 确保没有骨折 |
[21:41] | Well, she’s back in bed and not happy about it. | 她已经回床上躺着了 看起来不是很高兴 |
[21:45] | I’ll check on those x-rays. | 我去看看X光片 |
[21:47] | Actually, Chief, uh, I could use a little help. | 主任 那个 能帮我个忙吗 |
[21:50] | I have a meeting with my lawyer this afternoon, | 今天下午我要和律师见面 |
[21:52] | and Timir won’t let me out. | 但是季米尔不让我走 |
[21:53] | I have helped you. I got you this job. | 我已经帮过你了 我给了你这份工作 |
[21:55] | I didn’t have to. | 帮你是情分 不帮是本分 |
[21:56] | What, you need me to help you do that, too? | 难道你请个假还得我帮你吗 |
[21:58] | Figure it out. | 自个儿想办法去 |
[22:02] | Rush on these, please. Thanks. | 麻烦快点 赶着要化验结果 |
[22:05] | ♪ Voices in my head ♪ | ♪ 脑海里的声音 ♪ |
[22:06] | So, Bailey told me, too, not to say anything to anybody. | 贝利也告诉我了 不要跟任何人谈这事 |
[22:11] | But, uh… | 但是呢 |
[22:13] | I don’t have anyone else who understands except you, | 只有你能理解我了 |
[22:16] | and I know that Bailey said not to say anything, | 虽然贝利让我什么都别说 |
[22:18] | – but it’s like… – Oh, heads up. | – 但我感觉… – 前方预警 |
[22:20] | – Uh, I… – I-I’m gonna go… | – 呃 我… – 我要去… |
[22:22] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | ♪ All I hear is whispers ♪ | ♪ 我只听到窃窃私语 ♪ |
[22:27] | April grinds the coffee? | 艾普丽尔居然会磨咖啡 |
[22:29] | And brews it. | 对啊 还会煮咖啡呢 |
[22:31] | Every morning. | 每天早上都会 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I don’t see the problem. | 这样不是挺好的吗 |
[22:34] | No matter how late we are up with Harriet, | 无论哈里特晚上怎么折腾 |
[22:35] | she wakes up before me and makes the coffee. | 她都比我早起 起来以后还去煮咖啡 |
[22:37] | No matter how badly I need to leave and go to work or… | 无论我怎么急着出门或者去上班… |
[22:40] | Yeah, but you can’t just walk away from a fresh pot of coffee. | 你还是抵不住一壶现磨咖啡的诱惑啊 |
[22:41] | And not feel like an ass, no. | 也是为了做个好丈夫嘛 |
[22:43] | So, I drink the coffee and make the small talk | 于是我就把咖啡喝了 顺带寒暄两句 |
[22:46] | because that’s what people do, apparently, | 毕竟大家都这样嘛 |
[22:48] | but sometimes I don’t want to make the small talk. | 但有时候我又不想寒暄 |
[22:49] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[22:50] | Nothing, man. I just… I-I remember. | 没什么 我只是… 我记得清清楚楚 |
[22:53] | From when you stayed with me and Miranda. | 你在和我们住的时候就是这样子 |
[22:55] | Yeah, but I wasn’t that bad. | 我也没那么冷漠吧 |
[22:56] | Dude. | 老兄啊 |
[22:58] | I was? | 有吗 |
[23:00] | No. You… You should’ve said something. | 不是吧 你应该和我说说的 |
[23:03] | Yes, and so should you. | 彼此彼此 |
[23:04] | Just talk to April. | 和艾普丽尔谈谈吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I… Okay, you’re right. I will. | 但我… 唉 你说的对 我会的 |
[23:08] | It wasn’t really that bad with me, though, right? | 但我也没那么糟糕吧 对吧 |
[23:10] | It might’ve been better if you’d have | 如果你从现在开始 时不时 |
[23:11] | brewed a brother a cup of coffee every now and again, but… | 给兄弟我煮上一壶咖啡 那就好了 不过嘛 |
[23:15] | I’m so tired. | 我累死了 |
[23:17] | But I go out of my way to make coffee every morning to be nice. | 但我每天早上都会去煮咖啡 就为了示好 |
[23:20] | So sleep in. Don’t make coffee. | 那就别煮了 好好睡 |
[23:22] | Well, I have to do something. | 我总不能什么都不做啊 |
[23:23] | I was taught to be a courteous guest. | 毕竟是客人 礼貌还是得有的 |
[23:25] | But you’re not a guest. | 但你不是客人啊 |
[23:26] | You’re a… You’re a co-habitant. | 你是… 你们在同居 |
[23:28] | You’re a roommate. He’s your… He’s your Andrew. | 你是室友 他于你 就像安德鲁于我 |
[23:32] | He’s not my Andrew, no. | 怎么可能 才不是呢 |
[23:34] | He’s my ex, and we live together ’cause he’s being nice, | 他是我前夫 我们同居也是因为他好心 |
[23:39] | so I need to be a good houseguest even if it kills me, | 所以呢 哪怕累得要死 我也得尽到宾客之礼 |
[23:42] | which it might, unless I die of lack of sleep first. | 说不定我还真会累死 或者死于睡眠不足 |
[23:45] | I can’t handle dying right now. | 我还没想死呢 |
[23:47] | So move out. | 那就搬出去住呗 |
[23:49] | – What? – Your incision is healed. | – 什么 – 你的切口已经愈合了 |
[23:50] | You can lift as much as you want, so come back to work, | 你提重物也没问题 所以可以回来工作了 |
[23:53] | move out of the house, and then do whatever you want. | 搬出去住吧 爱干啥干啥 |
[23:55] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[23:58] | Not only do you get dumped on me in my clinic, | 我和诊所不仅摊上了你这个烂摊子 |
[24:01] | but then you make me look incompetent | 而且你还让我在主任面前 |
[24:03] | in front of the Chief? | 颜面尽失 |
[24:04] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:05] | You pulled a girl’s arm out of her socket. | 你把一个姑娘搞脱臼了 |
[24:07] | Yeah, and I put it back like I always do, | 是啊 然后我跟往常一样 把胳膊复位了 |
[24:10] | so when can I go? | 我什么时候能走啊 |
[24:11] | You still need to get x-rays. | 你还得照张X光片 |
[24:13] | – And I didn’t even touch her. – You upset her. | – 我压根都没碰她 – 你把她惹烦了 |
[24:14] | You’re the reason she tried to leave. | 如果不是因为你 她也不会想着走了 |
[24:15] | Look, my shift starts really soon. | 听着 我马上得去工作了 |
[24:17] | You have no idea, but my boss is the biggest jerk. | 你们可能没概念 但我老板真的是个混账 |
[24:20] | I have some idea. | 我还是有点概念的 |
[24:21] | All it takes is her filing one complaint. | 只要她投诉你 |
[24:22] | I know you don’t care ’cause you have a cushy job to go back to, | 我知道你不在乎 因为你以后还能做份好活计 |
[24:25] | but this is my cushy job. | 但这就是我的好活计 |
[24:27] | I don’t need you causing trouble. | 你别给我瞎添乱 |
[24:28] | You paged me? | 你呼我吗 |
[24:32] | Can you hear me, Karev? Are you even paying attention? | 克莱夫 听到了没 你有没有在听啊 |
[24:35] | I, uh, paged surgery. | 我呼的是外科 |
[24:36] | I need a consult over an abscess. | 需要给个脓肿病人会诊 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | Bed two. Can you do it? | 在二床 你能处理下吗 |
[24:42] | You paged me here to do your scut? | 你呼我来帮你打杂的吗 |
[24:44] | No, no, that’s not… | 不 我不是… |
[24:45] | Then why else do you need me to lance a boil? | 那你为什么会叫我来割疖子 |
[24:48] | Because I’m not allowed to. | 因为我没资格做 |
[24:50] | Damn right, you are not allowed to, | 说对了 你的确没资格 |
[24:51] | and… and you’re not allowed to go near that girl again either. | 而且 你也不准再接近那个女孩 |
[24:54] | Okay, I don’t want you anywhere near her. | 我不想你靠近她 |
[24:55] | Screw it. Screw all this! There are your patients. | 去你的 我不干了 这些是你的病人 |
[24:57] | There’s your surgical consult. I have someplace to be. | 这是你要的外科会诊 我还有事要办 |
[25:26] | Hold on! Stop the bus! | 等等 别开车 |
[25:30] | – I got your message. What’s so urgent? – Check it out. | – 我收到你信息了 什么急事 – 你看 |
[25:32] | So, you know how Emma presented with a hangover | 你看 艾玛表现出宿醉的症状 |
[25:34] | but insisted that wasn’t it? | 但是她却坚持说自己没喝酒 |
[25:35] | Yeah, even though she was in the clinic | 嗯 而且她每隔几个星期 |
[25:37] | every couple weeks for I.V. hydration? | 就要来门诊静脉补液 |
[25:38] | And she said that thing with her arms has happened to her before. | 而且她说 她的胳膊之前也脱臼过 |
[25:40] | Well, what’s this have to do with me? | 这跟我有何干 |
[25:42] | Well, just read the chart. Look at her list of symptoms. | 你读读病历 看看她的症状 |
[25:44] | I mean, there’s something wrong with her, | 她肯定有病 |
[25:45] | but she’s not an alcoholic. | 但她不是酒鬼 |
[25:47] | Dehydration, bruises easy, joint hypermobility… | 脱水 常有瘀伤 关节过度灵活 |
[25:50] | that’s for sure. | 这点倒是可以肯定 |
[25:52] | Fainting spe… | 昏厥… |
[25:56] | Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome? | 埃勒斯-当洛综合征 |
[25:57] | You’re not as strong as you think. | 她没有自认为那么强壮 |
[25:58] | I only encountered a couple cases in my career. | 我从医以来只遇到过几次这种病人 |
[26:01] | I mean, we’ll have to run tests to confirm it. | 这样的话 我们得通过测验来确诊 |
[26:04] | But if you’re right and she has this… | 但如果你是对的 她有这种病 |
[26:07] | Karev, you may have just saved this girl’s life. | 克莱夫 你也许救了这女孩的性命 |
[26:11] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[26:12] | No, that’s why I paged you. | 没 我叫你来就是为了这个 |
[26:14] | You have to tell her, not me. | 你得去告诉她 我不能去 |
[26:15] | Look, if I give her some big diagnosis, | 是这样 如果我诊断出她有重大疾病 |
[26:17] | I’m undermining Timir’s authority, but if you tell her… | 那我就损害了季米尔的权威 但如果你来说 |
[26:19] | No, it doesn’t seem right. No. | 不 这样不对 |
[26:20] | Look, she needs this way more than I need a credit. | 这对她而言 远比我领下这份功劳更重要 |
[26:32] | If we can’t catheterize through the inferior petrosal sinus, | 如果我们没法把导管插入岩下窦 |
[26:34] | will we go straight to the superior ophthalmic vein or what? | 那我们是直接转去处理眼上静脉吗 |
[26:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | You… | 你 |
[26:40] | had sickle cell anemia. | 曾经患有镰状细胞贫血症 |
[26:41] | Oh, good. This. | 好吧 原来是想说这个 |
[26:43] | Have? Had? Have had? | 患有 得过 还是已经得了 |
[26:46] | – Had. – You had that. | – 得过 – 你得过这种病 |
[26:48] | I know that about you. | 这事我知道 |
[26:49] | Nobody knows that about you, but you told me, | 这件事别人都不知道 但你告诉了我 |
[26:51] | trusted me with the information. | 相信我会保守秘密 |
[26:54] | You let me know you. I know that about you. | 你让我了解你 我也知道了你的事 |
[26:56] | I know we are about to go treat | 我还知道 我们要去治疗 |
[26:57] | a dural carotid cavernous fistula. | 一个患有硬脑膜颈动脉海绵窦瘘的病人 |
[26:59] | Owen could’ve had it, too. I have no idea. | 欧文也许也得过什么病 但我完全不了解 |
[27:01] | Unlikely for a number of reasons. | 种种原因表明 这是不可能的 |
[27:02] | But I know it about you, | 但我了解你 |
[27:04] | just like I know that you do not like dogs. | 比如 我知道你不喜欢狗狗 |
[27:07] | You don’t ever go to church. You do like mushrooms. | 你从不去教堂做礼拜 你喜欢蘑菇 |
[27:10] | And I knew all of those things before today. | 而且我早就对这些事了若指掌 |
[27:13] | I should’ve married you. | 我该嫁给你的 |
[27:15] | I’m not sure that would’ve worked out for either of us. | 我觉得这对我俩来说都行不通 |
[27:18] | That church one is just a guess. | 教堂的事只是我猜的 |
[27:22] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna have to say that all again. | 你必须重新解释一遍 |
[27:25] | Ellie what-is-it syndrome? | 埃勒 什么综合征 |
[27:27] | Ehlers-Danlos. | 埃勒斯-当洛综合征 |
[27:28] | It’s extremely hard to diagnose, but all your symptoms add up. | 这病极难诊断 但是符合你的一切症状 |
[27:33] | You did a great job | 你做得很好 |
[27:34] | paying attention to what your body needs. | 你重视了身体的需求 |
[27:37] | This diagnosis is a good thing, Emma. | 确诊是件好事 艾玛 |
[27:39] | We now know better how to actually help you. | 现在我们更清楚如何帮你了 |
[27:42] | All this time… | 一直以来 |
[27:45] | So, this means it’s real. | 这么说 我的感觉都是真的 |
[27:47] | I’m not overreacting. I’m not crazy. | 我没有反应过度 也没有疯 |
[27:49] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[27:51] | Thank you, Dr. Weber. | 谢谢你 韦博医生 |
[27:54] | There’s no way that other asshat doctor | 另一个傻帽医生 |
[27:56] | would’ve figured this out. | 绝对不可能想到的 |
[27:58] | That’s why the clinic’s here, Emma. | 艾玛 这家诊所存在的意义就在于此 |
[28:00] | We’re just happy to help. | 我们很高兴能帮忙 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:13] | While we were in there, | 在手术室里 |
[28:15] | you had a sudden dissection in your aorta, | 你突然出现了主动脉夹层 |
[28:17] | which, um, well, I’m glad we caught it in time. | 但万幸的是 我们及时发现了 |
[28:19] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:22] | I… I guess, like… | 感觉好像 |
[28:23] | like I fell out of the sky in a plane I never wanted to be in. | 我不情愿地上了一架飞机 飞机还坠毁了 |
[28:26] | – Don’t tell Danny I said that. – No. | – 这话可别告诉丹尼 – 不会的 |
[28:28] | He’ll feel so bad. I know him. | 他会感到自责 我了解他 |
[28:30] | He’s eating himself alive over this. | 他已经够难受的了 |
[28:33] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. I’ll find him for you. | 可以 我去找他 |
[28:36] | Oh, one more thing that’s kind of strange. | 噢 还有一件怪事 |
[28:38] | I can’t feel my legs yet. | 我感觉不到双腿 |
[28:40] | When is this anesthesia gonna wear off? | 麻醉效果什么时候会消退 |
[28:42] | What? | 什么 |
[28:44] | So, when the aorta dissected, | 看来 主动脉剥离的时候 |
[28:45] | it compromised the feeder vessels | 损伤了第四腰椎附近 |
[28:47] | to the spinal cord right around L-4. | 给脊髓供血的血管 |
[28:50] | And it damaged the cord there. | 脊髓也因此受损 |
[28:53] | So, she’s paralyzed from the waist down? | 这么说 她腰部以下都瘫痪了吗 |
[28:56] | And it’s irreversible. | 并且无法治愈 |
[28:57] | If we’d been in there sooner… | 如果我们能早点做手术 |
[28:58] | – It wouldn’t have made a difference. – Yes, if we had gone in… | – 于事无补的 – 不 如果我们早点 |
[29:00] | Owen, it wouldn’t have made a difference! | 欧文 结局都是一样的 |
[29:02] | It dissected right in front of us! | 主动脉剥离就发生在我们眼皮底下 |
[29:03] | I couldn’t have foreseen that and neither could you. | 我们都不能预见这种事的发生 |
[29:05] | This happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[29:06] | It’s happened to me before. | 我曾经也经历过这种事 |
[29:09] | Okay? It’s unfortunate, but it does. | 好吗 这很不幸 但天有不测风云 |
[29:10] | You couldn’t have saved this. | 你无能为力 |
[29:15] | I’ll go tell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[29:22] | That’s the truth, right? | 你没撒谎吧 |
[29:23] | What? | 什么 |
[29:25] | That we couldn’t have seen this coming. | 我们无法预测此事发生 |
[29:26] | – That’s true? – Why would you ask me that? | – 这是真的吗 – 你为什么要问我这个 |
[29:29] | Because I need to make sure that our decision to wait | 因为我想要确保 这女人的瘫痪 |
[29:31] | didn’t put this woman in a wheelchair. | 并非我们的等待导致的 |
[29:33] | No, it didn’t. | 的确不是 |
[29:34] | You didn’t… | 你不会 |
[29:36] | side with me because of… | 是因为我们的关系 |
[29:39] | you and I? | 才站在我这边的吧 |
[29:40] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[29:42] | Because we decided to wait, | 因为我们决定等待 |
[29:43] | – this falls on us. – Whoa, whoa. | – 这是我们的责任 – 喂喂 |
[29:45] | If you think I would play around with a patient’s well-being | 你难道认为 我会为了和你上床 |
[29:48] | in order to get into your pants? | 而不顾病人安危吗 |
[29:49] | That’s not what I’m saying. I’m asking a question. | 我不是这个意思 我是在问问题 |
[29:52] | It’s a damned offensive question! | 这是个极度无礼的问题 |
[29:53] | Did we make the right decision for the right reason? | 我们是以正当的理由作出了正确的决定吗 |
[29:57] | I agreed with you because you were right, | 我赞同你的看法是因为你是对的 |
[29:59] | not because you were you. | 并不是因为你这个人 |
[30:00] | Now, what happened to Polly is not to your fault. | 波莉所遭遇的一切并不是你的错 |
[30:02] | And it’s certainly not mine. I’m not that stupid! | 也绝对不是我的错 我还没那么傻 |
[30:23] | You heading home? | 你要回家吗 |
[30:25] | I’m not sure I’m at liberty | 我不知此时我是否有权 |
[30:27] | to disclose that information at this time. | 透露该信息 |
[30:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | Wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture. | 在这个关键时候是该小心谨慎 |
[30:32] | Your whereabouts should remain need-to-know. | 你的行踪不能随便暴露 |
[30:37] | Look, if you can’t talk to anyone | 既然你不能和别人说话 |
[30:40] | and I can’t talk to anyone, | 我也不能 |
[30:41] | no one’s gonna know if we talk to each other, right? | 那哪怕我们说说话 也不会有人知道的吧 |
[30:44] | True, yeah. | 没错 |
[30:47] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[30:49] | I better not say. | 我可不好说 |
[30:58] | So, Dr. Hunt says that she’s still groggy | 亨特医生说她还很虚弱 |
[31:01] | and trying to process everything, | 她还在努力接受现实 |
[31:02] | but she wants to see you. | 但她想见你 |
[31:04] | I can’t go in there. | 我不能进去 |
[31:06] | I can’t. I-I’m the one who did this to her. | 我做不到 我就是罪魁祸首 |
[31:08] | She’s in the bed because of me. | 如果不是我 她也不会落得此般田地 |
[31:10] | I can’t face her. I can’t go in. | 我没脸见她 我没法进去 |
[31:12] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[31:13] | You’re the only one she needs right now. | 你是她唯一需要的人 |
[31:16] | She was on the plane because of me. | 她是因为我才上的飞机 |
[31:17] | And now she’s off and she’s alive. | 现在她已经下机了 并且她还活着 |
[31:21] | Your wife is alive. | 你妻子还活着 |
[31:23] | And if there’s anyone who could tell her this isn’t the end, | 她需要有人告诉她 这不是世界末日 |
[31:25] | that this isn’t the worst thing that could’ve happened, | 告诉她这不是最糟糕的事 |
[31:27] | it’s you. | 你得告诉她 |
[31:28] | Because this isn’t the worst thing. | 因为这不是最糟的 |
[31:32] | She’s still breathing. | 她还活着 |
[31:34] | She needs you right now. | 她现在需要你 |
[31:35] | She needs you to be strong and pull it together for her. | 她需要你坚强 为她振作起来 |
[31:39] | Daniel, she’s ready for you. | 丹尼尔 她准备好了 |
[31:42] | But what… what do I say? | 但是 我该说什么 |
[31:46] | You guys love each other. | 你们深爱着彼此 |
[31:48] | You can say anything. | 你说什么都可以 |
[32:18] | Shh. She’s finally sleeping. | 嘘 她终于睡着了 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | Shouldn’t she be in a crib or something? | 她不是应该在婴儿床里吗 |
[32:26] | You should be happy she’s sleeping at all. | 她能睡着就是好的了 |
[32:28] | Well, I mean, I was hoping we could talk. | 那个 我想和你谈谈 |
[32:31] | Um, I just feel like if I stop doing this, | 我觉得如果我停下来 |
[32:33] | she’s, like, gonna wake up. | 她就马上得醒了 |
[32:34] | Okay. Totally fine. It can wait. | 好 没事 不急 |
[32:36] | I’ll just, um… | 我就… |
[32:38] | I’ll go watch the game in my room. | 我回房间看比赛了 |
[32:39] | Did you want to watch it in here, | 你想在这里看吗 |
[32:41] | ’cause I can try to move her into her crib. | 我看看能不能让她去床上睡 |
[32:43] | No, it’s totally fine. Don’t be silly. | 不用了 没事的 别傻了 |
[32:44] | It’s… There’s plenty of TVs. It’s fine. | 反正家里不止一台电视 没事的 |
[32:46] | I mean, I’m aware, but this one’s the biggest. | 我知道 但客厅的电视是最大的 |
[32:48] | – I said no. Thank you. – Are you sure you… | – 真不用 谢谢 – 你确定吗 |
[32:49] | ‘Cause if you want to watch the game, like, I can… | 如果你想看比赛的话 我可以… |
[32:51] | April, I said no. | 艾普丽尔 我说不用了 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我受够了 |
[32:56] | All right? I can’t keep walking on egg shells | 我不能一直这样在自己家 |
[32:58] | in my own house, all right? | 如履薄冰的 知道吗 |
[32:59] | We have to figure out a way to freakin’ exist together. | 我们得想办法一起生活 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry. You’re walking on egg shells? | 你说什么 你怎么如履薄冰了 |
[33:04] | What do you think it’s been like for me? | 你以为我作何感受 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我真不知道 |
[33:07] | I know this whole thing is weird. | 我只觉得我们的气氛很怪异 |
[33:09] | Yeah, it’s weird, and… hard. | 的确怪异 我们很难相处 |
[33:13] | Agreed. It’s hard. I don’t like it. | 是啊 的确难 我不喜欢这样 |
[33:14] | – I don’t either. – Well, what do you want to do? | – 我也不喜欢 – 那你想怎样 |
[33:15] | I don’t know. Move out, I guess. | 我也不知道 要不我搬出去吧 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | Well, Arizona says that I can. | 那个 亚利桑那说我可以自己住 |
[33:24] | I mean, I’m… I’m healed, so… | 我已经痊愈了 所以… |
[33:28] | I will, like, I guess. | 我要不就搬出去吧 |
[33:30] | I mean, does that mean, like, right away, or what do you… | 你想马上搬走还是说… |
[33:32] | As soon as makes sense. | 尽快吧 |
[33:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | Well, uh… | 那 |
[33:42] | She just slept right through that. | 她在里面睡的多安稳啊 |
[33:47] | Yeah, she can be, um… | 是啊 她有时候… |
[33:51] | pretty quiet when she wants to be. | 还是很安静的 只要她想 |
[34:04] | I don’t want you to move out. | 我不想你搬走 |
[34:07] | I don’t want to move out, either. | 我也不想搬走 |
[34:13] | I’m scared I may never sleep again. | 我怕我再也睡不了觉了 |
[34:15] | She’s stronger than I am. She could defeat me. | 她比我厉害 轻轻松松就打败我了 |
[34:17] | There’s two of us. | 还有我在呢 |
[34:19] | We got her outnumbered. | 敌寡我众 |
[34:23] | You two are staying. | 你们都住下吧 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:31] | She’s sleeping. Why the hell aren’t we? | 她都睡着了 我们还醒着做什么 |
[34:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:34] | I’m just gonna go set up the coffee thing for the morning. | 我去准备明早煮咖啡的东西吧 |
[34:36] | Please don’t. Okay? It’s enough with the coffee. | 别去了 好吗 别再煮咖啡了 |
[34:39] | – No? – No. | – 不煮了吗 – 不煮了 |
[34:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:51] | Night. | 晚安 |
[34:52] | Night. | 晚安 |
[35:03] | You know you can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以和我说的 |
[35:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:11] | Night. | 晚安 |
[35:24] | There was this man I loved very much. | 我深深爱过一个男人 |
[35:30] | And we loved taking drugs together, | 我们喜欢一起嗑药 |
[35:32] | and one night we took a lot. | 有一晚上 我们嗑太多了 |
[35:37] | And… the next morning I woke up, | 然后… 第二天早上 我醒来之后 |
[35:41] | and he had O.D.’d | 发现他吸毒过量 |
[35:42] | and aspirated on his vomit and… | 被自己的呕吐物呛到 |
[35:45] | died. | 已经死了 |
[35:56] | I told you it’s bad. | 我说了 事情挺糟的 |
[36:14] | I once, um… | 我有一次 |
[36:19] | I once choked Cristina. | 我有一次差点把克里斯丁娜给掐死了 |
[36:23] | I-I didn’t mean to, but, uh, I was asleep. | 我不是故意的 当时我睡着了 |
[36:30] | I had this ceiling fan. | 当时天花板上有个风扇 |
[36:32] | And in my head, the blades, it was… | 在我脑海中 那些扇叶… |
[36:36] | In my head, it was a helicopter. | 我把它当成了一架直升机 |
[36:40] | And I thought I was back there. | 于是 我以为我又回到了战场 |
[36:47] | And I woke up, and I was choking her. | 我醒来后 发现自己正在掐着她脖子 |
[37:07] | We’re okay, right? | 我们没事的吧 |
[37:14] | We’re okay. | 嗯 没事 |
[37:18] | And our kids will be okay? | 那我们的孩子呢 |
[37:22] | Our kids will be amazing. | 我们的孩子会很好的 |
[37:30] | They will. | 一定会的 |
[37:34] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[37:41] | So, let’s not, then. | 那就别等了 |
[37:45] | Let’s not wait. | 别再等了 |
[38:11] | I can’t do what we did today again. | 今天的事不能再发生了 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:23] | I can’t have another case | 我不能再质疑 |
[38:25] | where I question my medical decisions or yours. | 你和我对病人的判断了 |
[38:30] | I can’t do my job if I’m thinking about | 我只要一想到你对我的花花肠子 |
[38:33] | what you’re thinking about me. | 我就没法正常工作 |
[38:37] | So, you’re thinking about me? | 这么说 你在想我咯 |
[38:42] | I don’t want to be. | 我不想的 |
[38:43] | ♪ Maps stretched out ♪ | ♪ 地图不足以容纳 ♪ |
[38:46] | Let’s just be colleagues. | 咱们就做普通同事吧 |
[38:46] | ♪ Too many miles ♪ | ♪ 如此长的距离 ♪ |
[38:50] | Nothing more. | 莫越雷池半步 |
[38:52] | Colleagues? | 普通同事 |
[38:54] | Sounds stuffy. | 听起来好无聊噢 |
[38:55] | It’s not. | 才没有 |
[38:57] | It’s… | 只是… |
[38:59] | Colleagues are people who hang out at work and talk about work. | 同事是一起工作并且讨论工作的人 |
[39:02] | Still sounds stuffy. | 还是好无聊噢 |
[39:03] | Well, it’s what I’m offering. | 我就只能做到这一步了 |
[39:07] | I don’t see why we can’t be friends. | 我们为什么不能做朋友呢 |
[39:09] | Who can’t be friends? | 什么不能做朋友 |
[39:13] | ♪ We’ll be just fine ♪ | ♪ 我们会没事的 ♪ |
[39:13] | Uh, you and me. | 呃 你和我啊 |
[39:17] | I just feel like things have been a bit strange. | 我只是觉得咱俩的关系很尴尬 |
[39:21] | Like I’ve made you feel a little uncomfortable. | 感觉我让你很不舒服 |
[39:22] | God, no. No, you didn’t. | 不 你误会了 |
[39:24] | You di… It’s fine. | 你… 咱俩挺好的 |
[39:26] | Of course we can be friends. We are friends. | 我们当然能做朋友 我们就是朋友 |
[39:28] | All of us, right? We’re all friends. | 大家都是朋友 对吧 |
[39:31] | Great, then. | 那就好 |
[39:36] | ♪ When half of your heart has yet to come home ♪ | ♪ 当你的心尚未完全归巢 ♪ |
[39:37] | – I should get going. – Bye. | – 我该走了 – 拜拜 |
[39:42] | ♪ Every minute’s adding up ♪ | ♪ 感觉度日如年 ♪ |
[39:43] | Thank you for talking to him. | 谢谢你和他谈了 |
[39:46] | – Yeah. – It’s awful, but it’s… | – 不客气 – 是挺难受的 但是 |
[39:48] | It’s good to have it out on the table. | 把话说清楚了也没什么不好 |
[39:53] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[39:56] | There’s a reason these fixes are called temporary. | 这些方法也仅仅是临时手段 |
[39:57] | ♪ I can’t get you out of my mind ♪ | ♪ 我一直在想你 ♪ |
[40:00] | They were never meant to last forever. | 它们本身就不是永久方案 |
[40:04] | ♪ I can’t get you out of my mind ♪ | ♪ 我一直在想你 ♪ |
[40:07] | So, what happens when you’re faced with a fix | 那当你面临一个更加长久的方案时 |
[40:08] | ♪ I solemnly swear ♪ | ♪ 我庄严宣誓 ♪ |
[40:10] | that’s more permanent? | 你该如何应对 |
[40:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:14] | You ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[40:15] | – Uh, give me a minute. – How was your meeting? | – 给我一分钟 – 会开得怎么样 |
[40:18] | How do the lawyers feel about your case? | 律师们怎么看待你的案子 |
[40:20] | Do you fight it? Do you try to resist? | 是要抗拒呢 是要抵制呢 |
[40:22] | I’m going to jail. | 我要进监狱了 |
[40:23] | God, Alex, don’t say that. | 天呐 阿历克斯 别这么说 |
[40:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:28] | You’re in an awfully good mood | 你都知道自己要进监狱了 |
[40:30] | for a guy who thinks he’s going to the slammer. | 心情怎么还这么好 |
[40:33] | I caught a one-in-a-million case today, Mer. | 梅瑞 我今天诊断出了一个极其罕见的病 |
[40:37] | It wasn’t so terrible. | 门诊也没那么糟 |
[40:39] | Or do you step back and decide that maybe acceptance… | 还是退一步 考虑接受这可能的… |
[40:43] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[40:45] | Okay, let’s go. | 嗯 那走吧 |
[40:47] | …is the best fix of all? | …最好的方案呢 |
[40:50] | ♪ Till our compass stands still ♪ | ♪ 直到确定了我们未来的方向 ♪ |
[40:54] | 丹尼 杜克特 纪念诊所 | |
[40:55] | ♪ Till our compass stands still ♪ | ♪ 直到确定了我们未来的方向 ♪ |