时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ I’ma give you them feels ♪ | ♪ 我会给你感觉 ♪ |
[00:01] | ♪ That’s how it’s supposed to be ♪ | ♪ 本该如此的感觉 ♪ |
[00:03] | ♪ Just me in them heels ♪ | ♪ 只有我与高跟鞋 ♪ |
[00:05] | There’s a reason the punch line | 很多医生说笑话时 |
[00:06] | to so many doctor jokes start with, | 都会用一句话作为开头 而说这话也自有原因 |
[00:08] | “I’ve got good news and bad news.” | 这句话是 “我有好消息和坏消息” |
[00:11] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[00:12] | The air-conditioner coil is broken. | 空调线圈坏了 |
[00:14] | And? | 还有呢 |
[00:15] | And it’s hot. | 房间里很热 |
[00:17] | That’s all. There is no more. | 就这些 没别的了 |
[00:19] | Come on, it’s freaking fall already. | 拜托 这都已经入秋了啊 |
[00:21] | It’s global warming already. | 都怪全球变暖 |
[00:22] | Close the fridge. | 把冰箱门关上 |
[00:24] | Zola! | 佐拉 |
[00:25] | Can you fix it? | 你能修吗 |
[00:28] | Can I fix it? | 我能修吗 |
[00:30] | I am a heart surgeon. | 我是心脏外科医生 |
[00:31] | Right, I can fix anything. | 是啊 你什么都能修 |
[00:33] | No, I fix people. | 不 我只负责治人 |
[00:35] | That’s an air conditioner. You fix it. | 那是空调 你去修 |
[00:37] | I don’t want to screw up my hands. I’m a surgeon, too. | 我不想弄伤手 我也是外科医生 |
[00:39] | – Eh. – What do you mean “Eh”? | – 呵呵 – “呵呵” 是几个意思 |
[00:41] | – You work in a clinic. – Shut up. | – 你在诊所工作 – 闭嘴 |
[00:43] | Close the fridge! | 关上冰箱门 |
[00:45] | Can we just get the hell out of this sweat box already? | 我们能赶快离开这个汗蒸房吗 |
[00:46] | Gladly. Zola, Bailey! | 很乐意 佐拉 贝利 |
[00:48] | ♪ That’s how it’s supposed to be ♪ | ♪ 本该如此的感觉 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ Just me in them heels ♪ | ♪ 只有我与高跟鞋 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ That’s how it’s supposed to be ♪ | ♪ 本该如此的感觉 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ And I do it for the thrill ♪ | ♪ 为寻刺激 ♪ |
[00:55] | Often, the bad news is so bad, | 通常情况是 坏消息非常糟 |
[00:58] | when something good comes along, | 所以有点好事发生时 |
[00:59] | we tend to go a little overboard. | 我们就容易稍稍夸大其词 |
[01:01] | It’s a glorious day, is it not, Dr. Grey? | 今天真是极好的 你说呢 格蕾医生 |
[01:03] | Well, I could do with 20 degrees cooler | 呃 我更希望能凉快个20度 |
[01:05] | and an air-conditioner repairman. | 并且能有个空调维修工 |
[01:06] | It’s the kind of day when people say, | 今天这样的日子 当人们问 |
[01:08] | “Dr. Bailey, why did you become a doctor?” | “贝利医生 你为什么要从医呢” |
[01:10] | you think of a day like this one. | 你就会想到今天这样的日子 |
[01:11] | Ask me why it’s a glorious day. | 快问我今天好在哪里 |
[01:13] | Do you really need me for this conversation? | 你单口相声说的不是挺好吗 |
[01:15] | I have a liver transplant for a patient | 我的一个病人要做肝移植 |
[01:17] | who’s been waiting forever | 她在器官共享联合网络的名单上 |
[01:19] | on the UNOS list. | 已经等了天知道多久了 |
[01:20] | Patient is a sweet old grandma. | 病人是个很和蔼的老奶奶 |
[01:23] | Do you know how many people | 你知道有多少快80岁的人 |
[01:25] | pushing 80 get livers, Grey? | 还能轮到肝移植吗 格蕾 |
[01:27] | Not many people make it to the top of that list. | 没有多少人能排在名单的前面 |
[01:29] | Not many people have Miranda Bailey in their corner, | 没有多少人能有米兰达·贝利在一旁支持 |
[01:31] | but this one does, and so today, | 但这个人不一样 所以今天 |
[01:34] | I am Ed McMahon with a big check. | 我就是带来巨大支票的艾德·麦克马洪 |
[01:37] | It’s a glorious day. | 今天真是极好的 |
[01:46] | Dr. Reed to Medical Records. Dr. Reed to Medical Records. | 里德医生请去病案室 里德医生请去病案室 |
[01:48] | Oh, hey, you’re back. | 嗨 你回来了啊 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Of course I’m back. Why wouldn’t I be? | 是啊 我当然回来了 这么惊讶做什么 |
[01:53] | No, I mean you’re back early. | 不 我是说你提早回来了 |
[01:54] | Uh, nope, 29th. Always been the 29th. | 没有 29号回 一直都是安排29号回 |
[01:57] | Well, then I have good news for you… | 呃 那我给你个好消息 |
[01:58] | you still get three days with your baby | 你还有三天陪宝宝 |
[02:00] | because today’s the 26th. | 因为今天是26号 |
[02:01] | Uh, nope. 29th, see? | 呃 不是 是29号 瞧见没 |
[02:04] | – Really? – Oh, trust me. | – 真的吗 – 相信我 |
[02:05] | I have been looking forward to this day. | 我一直期待着这一天 |
[02:08] | I-I mean, it’s been great and I love my baby, | 我是说 带娃的日子挺好 我也很爱我的孩子 |
[02:10] | but, God, I missed work and talking to people | 但是 天啊 我太想工作了 也怀念 |
[02:13] | who can actually talk back. | 和懂事的人说话的感觉 |
[02:15] | Talking to yourself is overrated. | 自言自语的感觉并没有那么好 |
[02:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:24] | And I’m still talking to myself. | 然而我还在自言自语 |
[02:26] | Great to have you back, Kepner. | 欢迎回来 卡普娜 |
[02:29] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 好 – 好 |
[02:30] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早安 |
[02:34] | Edwards. What are you doing? | 爱德华兹 你在干吗 |
[02:36] | I was inputting data | 我在把数据 |
[02:37] | into Dr. Shepherd’s amygdala hijack study. | 输入谢博德医生的杏仁核劫持研究里 |
[02:39] | Or you can scrub in with me on a massive cardiac myxoma. | 你也可以和我一起切除一个巨大的心脏粘液瘤 |
[02:42] | It’s a very difficult procedure. | 这台手术很难 |
[02:43] | I need the best resident I can get. | 我需要医院里最好的住院医 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry. The best resident? | 不好意思 最好的住院医生 |
[02:48] | How is she the best resident? | 她怎么会是最好的住院医生 |
[02:50] | You weren’t supposed to hear that. | 不该让你听到的 |
[02:52] | – You up for it? – How is that a question? | – 你想来吗 – 这还用问吗 |
[02:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:55] | The best resident? What the hell? | 最好的住院医生 什么鬼 |
[02:57] | Does everyone say that? | 大家都那么说吗 |
[02:58] | Come on, define best. | 别纠结了 “最好” 是啥意思 |
[03:00] | DeLuca, you’re with me. | 德鲁卡 你今天跟我 |
[03:02] | Oh, Chief, uh, I’m free if you want | 主任 你需要的话 我有空 |
[03:04] | a senior resident over an intern. | 我是资深住院医生 而他只是实习生 |
[03:06] | I need DeLuca. That’s why I said DeLuca. | 我要的是德鲁卡 所以我说了德鲁卡的名字 |
[03:09] | DeLuca, move. | 德鲁卡 快走 |
[03:13] | Here. Get up to speed. | 给你 跟上进度 |
[03:15] | I think I’m on O.B. today, actually. | 实际上 我今天好像应该去产科 |
[03:17] | You’re with me now. | 你现在跟着我了 |
[03:18] | I can do that. I have power. | 我可以这么做 我大权在握 |
[03:20] | Okay, that’s, uh… | 好吧 那… |
[03:21] | oh, wait, am I in trouble? | 等等 我闯祸了吗 |
[03:23] | You’ve had a rough few weeks. | 你过去几周日子不好过 |
[03:26] | I thought you’d like some unmitigated joy, | 我觉得你应该感受下纯粹的喜悦 |
[03:28] | so today you’re going to be Ed McMahon! | 所以今天你来当艾德·麦克马洪 |
[03:30] | I-I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[03:33] | Now, see, that makes me feel old. | 这话让我觉得自己很老 |
[03:35] | I just said I was giving you joy. | 我刚说了要让你享受快乐 |
[03:37] | Do you really want to make me feel old | 我都给你播下快乐的种子了 |
[03:39] | in response to my joy giving? | 你居然还暴露我的年龄 |
[03:40] | – Um… – You think that’s wise? | – 呃 – 你觉得这样明智吗 |
[03:42] | Do you think that will make me more likely to give you joy? | 你觉得你这样我还会想让你快乐吗 |
[03:45] | N-No. | 不 不会 |
[03:46] | No, DeLuca. No, it will not. | 不 德鲁卡 这样不会 |
[03:49] | You are quite young…? | 你还很年轻… |
[03:51] | I’m a baby, and Ed McMahon is a god. | 我还是个宝宝 而艾德·麦克马洪是神 |
[03:55] | And here comes the joy. | 现在快乐来了 |
[04:01] | My hero! | 我的英雄 |
[04:06] | Now, hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[04:08] | Let’s just make some room so the doctors can sit. | 我们腾点空间 好让医生们坐下来 |
[04:10] | – Yeah. – Absolutely. | – 好的 – 没问题 |
[04:12] | The poor folks have been on their feet all day. | 这些可怜虫已经站了一天了 |
[04:13] | We’re fine. | 我们站着没事的 |
[04:14] | No, Lily, I’m not taking your seat. | 不 莉莉 我不会坐你的座位 |
[04:16] | Well, then, we’re not listening. | 那我们就不听你的话 |
[04:18] | Oh, come on, rest your doggies. | 拜托 休息一下腿脚 |
[04:21] | – Get over here. – All right. | – 到这边来 – 好吧 |
[04:29] | I knew you wouldn’t want to take that off. | 我就知道你不舍得把帽子摘下来 |
[04:31] | – Did I tell you? – You were right. | – 我说的没错吧 – 你说对了 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna have something for you, too, | 我也会给你织个东西 |
[04:36] | but today, my hand’s just a little bit shaky. | 但今天我的手有点抖 |
[04:38] | That’s okay. I wasn’t really expecting anything. | 没事 我不介意的 |
[04:40] | Well, you’re gonna get snickerdoodles | 嘛 无论如何 |
[04:42] | whether you were expecting them or not. | 你都得吃点曲奇 |
[04:44] | – Samantha. – Oh, yeah. | – 萨曼莎 – 好的 |
[04:47] | Ta-da. | 来了 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Dr. DeLuca, you want to present? | 德鲁卡医生 要介绍下病人情况吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, yes. Um, June Crowley… | 当然 琼·克罗利 |
[04:54] | No, call me Granny June, honey. Everybody does. | 不 叫我琼奶奶 亲爱的 大家都这么叫 |
[04:56] | Granny June Crowley, | 琼·克罗利奶奶 |
[04:57] | class 3, MELD 20, | 三级肝病病人 终末期肝病模型评分20分 |
[04:59] | end stage liver disease, scheduled to receive | 晚期肝病 定于今天 |
[05:01] | a transplant today after waiting… wow… three years. | 做移植手术 哇 等了三年 |
[05:05] | Three years. | 三年啊 |
[05:07] | Donor liver arrives at 16:30. | 供体肝脏会在16:30到达 |
[05:12] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[05:14] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[05:17] | This time tomorrow, you are gonna be a new woman. | 明天这个时候 你就重获新生了 |
[05:21] | Well, I feel blessed | 我觉得太幸运了 |
[05:22] | having the world’s nicest doctors taking care of me. | 世界上最出色的医生在亲自治疗我 |
[05:29] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[05:31] | He’s a hottie, right? | 他是个小鲜肉 对吗 |
[05:35] | No, he’s a hottie. | 不 他就是个小鲜肉 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God, Granny, stop. | 我的天 奶奶 快别说了 |
[05:42] | But, yes. | 不过你说得没错 |
[05:45] | So, don’t be shy. Give him a hug. | 别扭扭捏捏的了 抱他一下吧 |
[05:48] | Well, heck, I’ll give him a hug. | 既然这样 我就抱他一下吧 |
[05:50] | See? | 瞧见了吧 |
[05:53] | Granny’s gonna get a liver today! | 奶奶我今天就能移植新肝了 |
[05:55] | – Yes! – Yes, she is! | – 是的 – 可不是吗 |
[06:01] | How can I help? | 病人什么情况 |
[06:02] | Uh, Chelsea here took a run in the triple-digit heat. | 病人叫切尔西 在上百华氏度的大热天里跑步 |
[06:04] | Motorists found her collapsed by the side of the road. | 一个骑摩托车的发现她倒了在路边 |
[06:06] | Core body temp… 40.2. | 体内温度 40.2摄氏度 |
[06:09] | EKG looks fine. | 心电图看上去无异常 |
[06:11] | It’s a clear-cut case of heat stroke. | 这是中暑的明显症状 |
[06:12] | She’ll need to be cooled down and admitted. | 要把她体温降下来 尽快收治 |
[06:14] | Wilson, call ICU. | 威尔森 呼重症监护室 |
[06:15] | I’m gonna need CBCs, LFTs, | 得给她做全血细胞计数 肝功能检查 |
[06:17] | – and a CK level. – Okay. | – 还有肝酸激酶含量检测 – 好的 |
[06:19] | We should get myoglobin levels on blood and urine. | 我们也得验血验尿 检测肌红蛋白含量 |
[06:22] | Chelsea, we’re gonna take you upstairs | 切尔西 我们要带你去楼上 |
[06:23] | and try to get this temp down, okay? | 尽量降低你的体温 明白吗 |
[06:25] | Why are all these people here? | 这里怎么这么多人 |
[06:27] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[06:28] | Chelsea, you’re in the hospital. | 切尔西 你在医院 |
[06:29] | You got a little overheated. | 你现在有点中暑了 |
[06:30] | Is there someone we can call for you? | 需要我们联系什么人吗 |
[06:32] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[06:33] | She… She’s my emergency contact in my phone. | 她是我手机里的紧急联系人 |
[06:36] | All right, let’s get her on the cooling blanket. | 好了 赶紧给她盖上降温毯 |
[06:38] | I’ll grab one. | 我去拿 |
[06:39] | Try to hang in there, Chelsea. | 切尔西 坚持住啊 |
[06:43] | Pierce says your air conditioner died. | 皮尔斯说你们家空调坏了 |
[06:45] | I thought maybe I could help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[06:48] | You can fix an air conditioner? | 你会修空调吗 |
[06:50] | No. I don’t need to. | 不会啊 我不需要会 |
[06:52] | Mine’s not broken, | 我的又没坏 |
[06:53] | and I’m willing to share it with a colleague in need. | 如果有同事需要 我很乐意分享 |
[06:56] | See, I’m… I’m a giver. | 看吧 我可无私了 |
[06:58] | See, it’s my weak spot. | 这是我的弱点 |
[07:00] | That’s not an offer a colleague makes. | 这可不是作为同事该有的提议 |
[07:02] | We’re just talking about the weather. | 我们只是在讨论天气 |
[07:03] | Colleagues talk about the weather. | 同事之间谈谈天气不是很正常嘛 |
[07:05] | You need a cooling blanket. | 看来你也需要降温毯了 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna get her. | 我肯定能拿下她 |
[07:26] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[07:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:30] | What do you need? | 你在找什么 |
[07:33] | Cooling blankets. | 降温毯 |
[07:35] | What are you doing? | 你在这干嘛 |
[07:36] | Uh, nothing. | 没啥 |
[07:37] | Really? ‘Cause you look super sketchy. | 真的吗 你怎么看上去鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[07:40] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[07:48] | You’re not looking for drugs, right? | 你不是在找药吧 |
[07:51] | No. Meredith! | 不是的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[07:52] | Oh. Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 我也不知道说什么 |
[07:53] | I mean, I’m supposed to ask if I care, right? | 我关心你 所以也应该问问嘛 |
[07:55] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[07:57] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[07:59] | I didn’t even know you were trying. That’s wonderful. | 我都不知道你们在要孩子呢 太棒了 |
[08:01] | We just started. | 我们只是刚开始呢 |
[08:02] | Oh, my goodness, I’m thrilled for you guys. | 我的天 我真为你们高兴 |
[08:05] | Owen must be thrilled. | 欧文肯定也很激动 |
[08:06] | I don’t know when to tell him. | 我没想好什么时候告诉他 |
[08:08] | I, uh, don’t want to get his hopes up until I’m sure. | 我想等我确定之后吧 免得让他白激动 |
[08:09] | He’s really excited about this. | 他一提起这事就兴奋 |
[08:13] | You just think you’re pregnant? | 你只是觉得你怀孕了吗 |
[08:16] | I’m late. I’m never late. | 我例假来迟了 以前从不会延迟 |
[08:18] | Never. | 从不 |
[08:20] | So, this isn’t real? | 这么说 这不是确切消息吗 |
[08:22] | I can’t find the freaking pregnancy tests. | 好气啊 找不到验孕棒了 |
[08:25] | Wait. I hugged you and you haven’t even peed on a stick yet? | 等等 我刚刚抱你的时候 你还没去验过吗 |
[08:27] | I can’t find the sticks. | 我找不到验孕棒啊 |
[08:33] | Tell Owen now or later. That’s your call. | 你自己决定何时告诉欧文吧 |
[08:36] | Tell me when it’s real. | 有准确消息了再告诉我 |
[08:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | Do you have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[09:05] | Oh, hey. Bring a Daughter to Work Day? | 怎么带着女儿来上班了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, it’s April’s first day back, | 今天是艾普丽尔第一天回来上班 |
[09:09] | but I got paged for an emergency hand de-gloving. | 但我也被叫来了 急诊来了个手部脱套伤病人 |
[09:11] | Guy’s got his hand caught in a metal press. | 那家伙的手被金属压机绞住了 |
[09:12] | Got to get her to the daycare. | 必须得带她去托儿所了 |
[09:14] | You seen April at all? | 你们有见过艾普丽尔吗 |
[09:15] | Uh, I saw her in the pit. | 我在急诊室见过她 |
[09:17] | Hey, you want me to take Harriet up there? | 要我帮你把哈里特送到楼上吗 |
[09:19] | No, no, I wouldn’t ask. | 不用了 不麻烦你了 |
[09:20] | Kepner’s busy. I’m free. | 卡普娜在忙 我挺闲的 |
[09:22] | I’m happy to help… | 我也不介意… |
[09:23] | That would be really great, actually. | 其实这样也挺好的 |
[09:24] | Thank you. Hang on. | 谢谢你了 抱紧了 |
[09:26] | I just want to get in there | 我得过去了 |
[09:27] | ’cause this poor guy just came in. | 那可怜的家伙已经送到了 |
[09:29] | Okay, just walk her around for like 15 minutes | 嗯 就带她走走逛逛上一刻钟吧 |
[09:31] | – and just get her to sleep, you know… – Uh-huh. Okay. | – 然后把她哄睡着 – 好的 |
[09:32] | …before you take her to the daycare. | 再带她去日托所 |
[09:34] | – Thank you so much. – All right. | – 真是太感谢你了 – 没事 |
[09:38] | Did you need me for something? | 你有事吗 |
[09:39] | – What? – I said, did you need me for something? | – 什么 – 我说 你刚找我有事吗 |
[09:41] | Later. It’ll wait. | 迟点吧 我不急 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么事啊 |
[09:56] | You can’t just steal my resident. | 你不能这样偷走我的住院医 |
[09:59] | She’s a resident, not your resident. | 她是个住院医生 不是你的住院医生 |
[10:01] | The best resident. | 最优秀的住院医师 |
[10:03] | Your words. | 你的原话 |
[10:04] | She’s mine. You can’t have her. | 她是我的 你不能偷走她 |
[10:06] | You can’t say that. | 你那么说就不对了 |
[10:07] | She doesn’t belong to anyone. | 我不属于任何人 |
[10:09] | Also, standing right here. I can absolutely hear you. | 而且我就站在这儿呢 听得清清楚楚 |
[10:11] | That thing you need to do… | 你需要做的事 |
[10:12] | you don’t need Edwards for that. | 不需要爱德华兹来帮忙啊 |
[10:13] | So we’re good then? | 那就这么着吧 |
[10:14] | No, we are not good. | 不 才不能这么着呢 |
[10:15] | – Meredith. – What? Did you tell Owen yet? | – 梅瑞狄斯 – 咋了 你告诉欧文了吗 |
[10:17] | I tried to, but he already had a baby. | 我本来想说的 但是他要照顾宝宝 |
[10:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:23] | She’s late. | 她例假来迟了 |
[10:24] | Meredith, Edwards is right here. | 梅瑞狄斯 爱德华兹还在这呢 |
[10:26] | Oh, now you’re aware I can hear you. | 现在你才意识到我能听见啊 |
[10:27] | Oh, my God, you’re pregnant? | 我的天 你怀孕了吗 |
[10:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[10:30] | No “Oh, my Gods” and no hugging | 先别惊叹 别拥抱了 |
[10:32] | until she pees on the stick. | 她还没用验孕棒确定过呢 |
[10:33] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[10:35] | Can I have Edwards, then? | 那我能要回爱德华兹了吗 |
[10:37] | No. No, you can’t. | 不 不可以 |
[10:41] | Yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[10:45] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[10:46] | I need to get you into bed. | 你得回到床上去 |
[10:48] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么 |
[10:49] | You can’t leave. You’ve barely been hydrated. | 你得去躺着 都还没怎么给你补液呢 |
[10:51] | I’m surprised you’re still on your feet. | 你居然还能站起来 |
[10:52] | – Nurse… – Wait, wait, no. | – 护士 – 等等 别 |
[10:54] | I’m not Chelsea. I’m Chandler, her sister. | 我不是切尔西 我是她姐姐 钱德勒 |
[10:57] | We’re twins. | 我们是双胞胎 |
[10:59] | Uh. Yes. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | I… I-I just got that, yeah. | 我才知道 |
[11:06] | Chelsea, why would you even go for a run on a day like this? | 切尔西 你为什么要在这样的天气跑步 |
[11:09] | ‘Cause I’m not a wimp. | 因为我又不是林黛玉 |
[11:11] | That sound cooler if you weren’t hospitalized. | 如果你没有住院的话听起来倒挺酷 |
[11:15] | She’s just dehydrated, right? | 她只是脱水了对吧 |
[11:16] | Unfortunately, uh, Chelsea’s heat stroke | 很不幸 切尔西的中暑 |
[11:19] | has caused her to develop a condition | 导致她出现了 |
[11:20] | that’s compromised her liver. | 肝功能衰竭 |
[11:22] | Compromised? | 衰竭吗 |
[11:23] | Her liver is shutting down. | 她的肝已经停止工作了 |
[11:25] | We are treating the symptoms aggressively, | 我们正在积极治疗 |
[11:26] | but so far, the liver is not responding. | 但她的肝尚未好转 |
[11:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:30] | Worst case, it means she’ll need a liver transplant. | 最糟的可能就是她需要进行肝移植 |
[11:35] | I-I can be her donor, right? | 我能捐肝给她的吧 |
[11:37] | No, stupid. You need your liver. | 别傻了 你自己不用肝吗 |
[11:40] | Actually, we’d only take a portion of hers for you. | 事实上 我们只用取她的一小部分肝 |
[11:42] | See, dummy? I told you I can give you a piece of mine. | 听见没 傻瓜 我都说了 我的就是你的 |
[11:45] | And it’ll be exact same match. | 而且会完美匹配 |
[11:46] | We’re like the same person twice. | 我们又再一次融为一体了 |
[11:48] | We’re the same everything. | 我们什么都是一样的了 |
[11:50] | Just test me, please. | 给我做测试吧 |
[11:52] | W-W-We’re not quite there yet, but, um, yes, okay. | 我们还不用这么着急呢 但是 好吧 |
[11:55] | Wilson, let’s get her tested, okay? | 威尔森 我们去给她做测试吧 |
[11:58] | Trade places? | 交换位置吗 |
[11:59] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[12:04] | When we were kids and we got in trouble, | 我们小时候经常惹麻烦 |
[12:08] | we had this joke that | 然后我们就有了一个梗 |
[12:09] | you could call a “trade places,” | 叫 “交换位置” |
[12:10] | and the other one would go get yelled at. | 我们中的另一个就会来替对方挨骂 |
[12:13] | And you had to do it. | 而且不能拒绝 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Chelsea? W-What’s happening to her? | 切尔西 她怎么了 |
[12:20] | Wilson, she’s seizing. Get her on her side. | 威尔森 她癫痫发作了 给她转过身来 |
[12:22] | I’m right here, Chelsea. I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 切尔西 我在这儿 |
[12:24] | Okay, right now. Chelsea. | 好了 没事了 切尔西 |
[12:25] | No, she needs me. | 不 她需要我 |
[12:25] | Chandler, you need to step away right now. | 钱德勒 你得出去 |
[12:27] | – I’m right here, Chelsea! – You don’t want to see this. | – 我陪着你 切尔西 – 你不该看的 |
[12:28] | Get her out of here. | 快让她出去 |
[12:29] | Chelsea. Chelsea. | 切尔西 |
[12:31] | And let’s push lorazepam. | 赶紧打劳拉西泮 |
[12:34] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[12:36] | She’s fine. She’s crying. | 她没事的 她在哭 |
[12:38] | Take her to daycare. Make her their problem. | 把她带去日托 让他们来处理吧 |
[12:39] | Avery told me to take her when she was asleep, | 艾弗里让我先把她哄睡着 再带去日托 |
[12:41] | and she won’t go to sleep, and she won’t take her bottle, | 但她不睡觉 也不喝奶 |
[12:44] | and she has a clean diaper. | 她的尿布也很干净 |
[12:45] | Maybe it’s the heat. It’s pissing me off. | 或许是因为太热了 我都快热疯了 |
[12:47] | So I should take her someplace cool? | 那我应该带她去凉快点的地方吗 |
[12:48] | No, you should take her to daycare. | 不 你得把她送去日托 |
[12:49] | Here, let me see. | 呐 给我抱抱看 |
[12:55] | Okay, all right. What did you do? | 好吧 你做了什么 |
[12:56] | Nothing. Maybe it’s you. | 什么都没做 可能是因为你吧 |
[12:59] | What do you mean maybe it’s me? | 你什么意思 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. Babies can tell | 我不知道怎么说 宝宝们能感觉出来 |
[13:02] | when you’re tense or freaked out. | 你的紧张或者恐惧 |
[13:03] | It freaks them out. | 他们也会害怕的 |
[13:08] | Maybe you’re not a baby guy. | 你或许不适合带宝宝 |
[13:10] | Babies just don’t like some guys. | 有些人就是不招宝宝喜欢的 |
[13:14] | It’s okay. The bad man’s gone. | 没事 坏人已经走了 |
[13:19] | I’m a baby guy. You can see that, right? | 我挺招孩子喜欢的 对吧 |
[13:22] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[13:24] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[13:26] | Andrew Billings, 59. | 安德鲁·比林斯 59岁 |
[13:27] | Admitted for resection of cardiac myxoma. | 入院接受心脏粘液瘤切除手术 |
[13:30] | 6.2 centimeters in the left atrium. | 肿瘤有6.2厘米 位于左心房 |
[13:32] | Otherwise healthy with an ASA score of 1. | 除此之外身体完全健康 ASA评分1分 |
[13:35] | She’s gonna help dig out my ticker? | 她要给我做手术吗 |
[13:38] | – You any good? – The best. | – 你靠得住吗 – 我是最好的 |
[13:39] | Reputedly. | 别人都这么说 |
[13:41] | She’ll do. | 她可能干了 |
[13:43] | Let’s skip to the possible complications. | 直接讲术后可能并发症吧 |
[13:45] | – Okay. – Again? | – 好的 – 还要听一遍吗 |
[13:46] | Legally, we have to. | 法律规定的 |
[13:49] | Excessive bleeding, coronary artery spasm, | 大出血 冠状动脉痉挛 |
[13:52] | myocardial infarction, valve regurg, | 心肌梗塞 二尖瓣回流 |
[13:54] | extreme risk of stroke due to tumor debris | 肿瘤碎片极有可能导致中风 |
[13:57] | or emboli to the brain. | 或者脑栓塞 |
[13:58] | We get it. It’s a dumb idea | 我们知道了 手术风险很大 |
[14:00] | But what else were you gonna do today? | 不过反正你们今天也没别的安排 |
[14:02] | Andy was a shuttle commander. | 安迪曾是航天飞机指挥官 |
[14:04] | He’s been shot into space on a big missile, so… | 他乘飞船去过太空 |
[14:06] | Wasn’t so tough. No traffic that morning. | 也没多难 那天早上也没堵车 |
[14:09] | So you’re okay with risk. | 这么说 你愿意承担风险 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:12] | Besides, she tells me, without the surgery, | 再说 她告诉我 不做手术的话 |
[14:14] | I’ll be dead inside a month. | 我活不过一个月 |
[14:17] | That is true. | 没错 |
[14:20] | So, let’s buckle in, right? | 万事俱备只欠东风了 |
[14:22] | Let’s do this. | 准备手术吧 |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | She’s stable. | 她情况稳定了 |
[14:32] | I just got off the phone with UNOS. | 我刚和器官共享联合网络通完电话 |
[14:34] | They did give her 1-A status, which means | 他们给了她优先权 |
[14:36] | she’s at the top of the list. | 就是说她在名单顶端了 |
[14:38] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[14:39] | I thought you were testing for my… | 你们不是也给我验血了吗 |
[14:41] | Yes, your results did come back. | 没错 化验结果已经出来了 |
[14:43] | So fast? | 这么快啊 |
[14:44] | That… That mean good… it’s good news? | 这么说 是好消息咯 |
[14:46] | Chandler, you cannot be a donor for your sister. | 钱德勒 你不能给你妹妹捐肝了 |
[14:49] | I can’t? | 我不能吗 |
[14:51] | Because you’re pregnant. | 因为你怀孕了 |
[14:54] | Wha… | 什么 |
[14:56] | Wha… are… are you serious? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 确定 |
[15:00] | Sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[15:02] | No, no, it’s… it’s good news. | 不 这是好消息 |
[15:04] | It’s the best news that you could’ve given me. | 这是天大的好消息 |
[15:08] | My husband and I, uh… it’s good. | 我丈夫和我… 这太好了 |
[15:13] | Just means I won’t be able to save my sister. | 只是我不能救我的妹妹了 |
[15:33] | – Hey. – Oh, can’t talk. | – 嘿 – 我现在没空 |
[15:35] | My patient’s seized. She’s in acute liver failure. | 我的病人刚癫痫发作了 她有急性肝功能衰竭 |
[15:38] | Why do you smell like Christmas? | 我为什么闻到了圣诞的味道 |
[15:39] | These are homemade cookies courtesy of Granny June. | 这些是琼奶奶送我的自制饼干 |
[15:42] | Granny June? | 琼奶奶是谁 |
[15:43] | Yeah, she’s the chief’s patient. | 对 她是主任的病人 |
[15:44] | She’s getting a new liver today. | 她今天要接受肝脏移植了 |
[15:46] | You’re calling her “Granny June”? | 你居然叫她琼奶奶 |
[15:48] | No, she asked me to. | 是她让我这么叫她的 |
[15:49] | It just feels right, you know? | 其实这样还蛮顺口的 |
[15:50] | She’s like a human sunflower. | 她超级暖的 |
[15:52] | Wait, you get to scrub in on a liver-transplant surgery | 等等 你要给这位做曲奇饼的暖心老奶奶 |
[15:55] | for a sweet old cookie-baking grandma? | 做肝脏移植手术吗 |
[15:57] | With the chief. | 而且是主任的手术 |
[15:58] | Oh, God, I hate today. | 妈呀 今天糟透了 |
[16:04] | Have a cookie. | 吃块饼干吧 |
[16:06] | Shut up. | 滚 |
[16:08] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了啊 |
[16:10] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[16:13] | Oh, Owen must be so excited! | 欧文肯定开心死了 |
[16:16] | I’m sure he will be. | 他肯定会很开心的 |
[16:18] | Wait. You haven’t told him yet? | 等一下 你还没告诉他吗 |
[16:19] | Uh, how did you tell Jackson? | 你当初怎么告诉杰克逊的 |
[16:20] | Okay, stop. Whoa! Stop talking right now. | 打住 天呐 赶紧打住别说了 |
[16:23] | What if I run into him today? | 要是我今天撞见他怎么办 |
[16:24] | I-I’ll be trying not to say it, | 我会尽量管住嘴 |
[16:25] | which means I could say it before you say it. | 但我有可能在你之前把消息告诉他 |
[16:27] | I just want it to be perfect. | 我只是想准备好了再说 |
[16:28] | Okay, uh… just pretend | 呃 这样好了 咱就假装 |
[16:30] | that you didn’t tell me and tell him, okay? | 你没跟我说过 然后去告诉他 好吧 |
[16:32] | Just make sure that Owen is the first to know. | 一定要确保欧文是第一个知道的 |
[16:35] | You can avoid a lot of aggravating family court that way. | 这样你能省掉不少打官司时候的麻烦 |
[16:38] | True story. | 真人真事 |
[16:43] | I got your page. What… What are you doing in here? | 我看到你呼我了 你在这干什么呢 |
[16:45] | Well, it’s cool, dark, and quiet. | 这里阴暗凉爽 又安静 |
[16:46] | How long is Avery gonna be in surgery? | 艾弗里的手术还要多久 |
[16:48] | No idea. I’m with Foster today. | 不知道 我今天跟福斯特 |
[16:49] | – What’s the matter? – I’m fine. I’m just a little… | – 怎么了 – 没事 我就是有点 |
[16:51] | I was talking to the baby. | 我是在问小宝宝 |
[16:53] | Oh. Hey, did Tuck cry like this? | 对了 塔克也会像这样哭吗 |
[16:55] | Was there a way that you’d carry him, or… | 抱宝宝有没有什么特殊姿势 |
[16:56] | Well, Tuck was 4 when I met him, so, no. | 我认识塔克的时候他4岁了 所以 没有 |
[16:58] | He just had some chicken nuggets. | 他只要有上校鸡块吃就好了 |
[17:00] | I didn’t carry him much ’cause it didn’t seem appropriate. | 我也没怎么抱过他 感觉不大合适 |
[17:01] | – Oh. That’s a good call. – Yeah, I thought so. | – 有道理 – 可不是嘛 |
[17:04] | Maybe it’s just colic. | 可能只是岔气了吧 |
[17:05] | What is colic, anyway. | 岔气是什么鬼啊 |
[17:06] | Well… | 呃 |
[17:08] | – I don’t really know. – Yeah. | – 其实我也不知道 – 我猜也是 |
[17:10] | Um. You… You want me to just hold him for a little bit? | 需要我帮你抱一会儿吗 |
[17:11] | No, no, I got it. | 不用 不用 我可以 |
[17:13] | – Want me to get Kepner? – No, no! | – 你要我去叫卡普娜吗 – 别 不用 |
[17:14] | I can stop a baby from crying, Warren. | 哄孩子我还是会的 沃伦 |
[17:16] | Of course you can. | 那是当然 |
[17:17] | But, you know, if Kepner’s free, then it might be… | 不过呢 要是卡普娜现在不忙的话 也可以 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[17:21] | Shh. | 不哭了 |
[17:24] | We are hitting Chelsea with antibiotics, | 我们已经给切尔西打了抗生素 |
[17:26] | lactulose, diuretics, | 乳果糖 利尿剂 |
[17:28] | but look at these numbers. | 但是你看这些数据 |
[17:30] | We’re buying time. | 我们只能争取时间 |
[17:32] | She needs a liver transplant | 她需要的还是肝移植 |
[17:33] | or she’ll be dead, maybe tomorrow. | 不然她很可能活不过明天 |
[17:36] | I mean, we need a viable liver in this hospital right now. | 也就是说 我们得马上找到一颗合适的肝脏 |
[17:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:43] | We might already have one. | 我们说不定真有 |
[17:46] | Oh, hell no! | 这是扯淡 |
[17:49] | Our… Our patient is in acute failure. | 我们的病人已经是急性肝衰竭了 |
[17:51] | The liver coming to June is a perfect match. | 给琼的肝脏是完美配型 |
[17:52] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[17:54] | The… The liver’s already been allocated. | 这个肝脏已经被分配给琼了 |
[17:56] | It’s June’s liver. Surgery’s been scheduled. | 它现在就是琼的肝脏 手术已经安排好了 |
[17:58] | UNOS will allow her to give up her place in line | 器官资源共享中心可以同意琼放弃她的位置 |
[18:00] | and it will go to Chelsea, but June has to agree to it. | 肝脏就会被分给切尔西 但必须经过琼同意 |
[18:03] | The request has to come from her. | 必须由她提出请求 |
[18:05] | Well, I haven’t heard her make any requests. Have you? | 我是没听到她提出任何请求 你听到了吗 |
[18:07] | No, June can get the next match. | 但是琼可以等下一个配型 |
[18:08] | Damn it! Damn it. | 见鬼 真是见鬼 |
[18:10] | Damn it. Grey, she’s been on the list three years. | 见鬼去吧 格蕾 她已经等了三年了 |
[18:13] | Which means she’s very strong and she can wait. | 这也说明她情况稳定而且她还能再等下去啊 |
[18:16] | Our patient will die in hours. | 不出几小时我们的病人就会死了 |
[18:18] | She needs this. | 她真的需要这个肝脏 |
[18:19] | I know she does. | 我知道她需要 |
[18:21] | And so does Granny June. | 可是琼奶奶也很需要 |
[18:24] | And since this little old lady is the closest thing | 而且这个老太太是我见过的 |
[18:27] | to Mother Theresa I’ve ever met, | 和特蕾莎修女最像的人 |
[18:30] | I know, if I ask, she’s gonna say yes. | 所以我知道 如果我问了 她一定会同意 |
[18:33] | – Damn it! – We have to ask. | – 真是活见鬼 – 我们必须提出来 |
[18:36] | I swear, you try to have one damn day of joy around here. | 真是一天好日子都不让人过 见鬼了 |
[18:41] | So, she needs a liver, too? My liver? | 这么说 她也需要这个肝脏吗 我的肝脏 |
[18:45] | This girl is in immediate need. | 那个姑娘需要立刻移植 |
[18:47] | If she doesn’t get a liver… it’s very dire. | 如果她得不到移植 情况会很危急 |
[18:51] | You said “girl.” How old is she? | 你说的这个姑娘 她多大了 |
[18:53] | Well, privacy rules won’t allow us… | 呃 按保密规定我们不能 |
[18:55] | She’s 25. | 她25岁 |
[18:57] | Oh, good lord. | 噢 天呐 |
[19:00] | How long do you think she has? | 你们觉得她还能坚持多久 |
[19:02] | Well, without a transplant, her doctors don’t think… | 不做移植的话 她的医生认为 |
[19:04] | She might not make it through the night. | 她可能活不过今晚了 |
[19:06] | The poor lamb. | 这可怜的小乖乖 |
[19:08] | Wait, so she’s gonna get Mom’s liver? | 等一下 难道她要移植我妈妈的肝脏吗 |
[19:10] | – That’s not fair. – No, Samantha, shush. | – 这不公平 – 别这样 萨曼莎 别说了 |
[19:12] | Let her finish. | 让医生说完 |
[19:17] | If you do choose to go this way, | 如果你真的选择这样做的话 |
[19:21] | you would go back on the list, | 你又会重新回到等候名单上 |
[19:23] | and hopefully the next liver would be yours. | 不出意外的话下一个肝脏就会是你的 |
[19:27] | Believe me, if this wasn’t an urgent situation… | 请相信 若非情况紧急… |
[19:29] | Of… Of course. We totally understand. | 当然 我们完全理解 |
[19:33] | It’s your decision. | 一切由你决定 |
[19:34] | Yeah. It’s my decision. | 当然 我的决定 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[19:45] | But screw her. | 让她滚蛋吧 |
[19:50] | You know how long I’ve been waiting in this line, | 你知道我在名单上等了多久 |
[19:52] | and if somebody’s gonna try and take cuts, | 如果有人临时想插队 |
[19:56] | well, no. | 没门 |
[19:57] | Now, she can go find her own damn liver. | 让她自己另想办法再找个肝吧 |
[20:00] | No cuts. | 休想插队 |
[20:02] | So… your answer is no? | 你是在拒绝吗 |
[20:05] | My answer is hell no. | 想要我的肝 门都没有 |
[20:07] | Right? | 明白了吧 |
[20:09] | Granny’s gonna get a liver today. | 老娘今天就要移植新肝了 |
[20:25] | That was… Really unexpected. | 这真是 出乎意料啊 |
[20:27] | Didn’t see that coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[20:28] | You didn’t. I’ve been treating her for five years. | 别说你了 我给她当了五年的医生 |
[20:30] | I didn’t think she could say the word “screw.” | 我都没想到她会让你病人滚蛋 |
[20:32] | Such a good baker. | 可惜了她那么会烤东西 |
[20:33] | She’s an organ hog. | 毕竟等肝等了这么久 |
[20:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[20:36] | She could just be cranky from not eating before the surgery. | 可能是术前禁食让她脾气变得暴躁了 |
[20:39] | Don’t apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[20:40] | It is absolutely her right to say no. | 她完全有权利拒绝的 |
[20:42] | It’s just so unlike Mama. | 这实在太不像妈妈的作风了 |
[20:44] | She volunteered for Meals on Wheels. | 她志愿参加上门送餐服务 |
[20:45] | She… | 她 |
[20:48] | I’m just surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[20:50] | And that poor girl, does she get another chance? | 那个可怜的女孩 还有机会吗 |
[20:52] | There’s no guarantee. | 这没有保证 |
[20:54] | Look, Lily, that is why we have a UNOS list, | 听着 莉莉 这有器官共享联合网络的原因 |
[20:57] | so that people can wait their turn and get a chance, | 所以每个病人都要排队等待轮到自己的机会 |
[21:01] | fair and square, | 公平公正 |
[21:02] | and that’s what Granny June has done. | 琼奶奶就是等了很久的 |
[21:04] | Well, I wish you luck with the other girl. | 祝那个女孩好运 |
[21:06] | I’ll be praying for her. | 我为她祈福 |
[21:09] | Granny’s getting a liver. | 奶奶要有肝脏了 |
[21:11] | Oh, it’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[21:13] | I have to go call UNOS. | 我得给器官共享联合网络那边打个电话 |
[21:17] | Oh, find the joy, DeLuca. | 开心点 德鲁卡 |
[21:20] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我不会挂电话的 |
[21:23] | Nothing? | 还没有回复吗 |
[21:24] | No. I’m checking incoming traumas. | 没有 我在查看创伤患者 |
[21:26] | You know, I still can’t believe | 你知道吗 我现在还是无法相信 |
[21:27] | Bailey’s patient actually said no. | 贝利的病人居然拒绝了我们 |
[21:30] | Selfish old biddy. | 自私的老东西 |
[21:31] | I mean, I’m sorry, but if living that long | 也许我不该这么说她 但是毕竟活了这么久了 |
[21:33] | doesn’t teach you a little compassion and generosity, | 难道都没有学会一点同情心和慷慨待人的理吗 |
[21:36] | then what have you learned? | 那她这辈子可是白活了 |
[21:37] | Don’t say that to Bailey, | 你可别这么对贝利说 |
[21:38] | because she’s full-on Team Biddy. | 她可是完全支持那个老女人的 |
[21:39] | Maybe I’ll change her mind. | 我要去给贝利做做思想教育 |
[21:43] | That’s admin. | 那是行政部 |
[21:46] | And then enter, enter, enter. | 再进去点 再来 再来 接着来 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[21:48] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[21:49] | – Chelsea’s in her 20s. – And? | – 切尔西才20岁 – 然后呢 |
[21:52] | And June is almost 8… almost 80. | 琼都快要8…80岁了 |
[21:54] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[21:59] | Whatever offensive ageist thing you are implying, | 不管你要说多么歧视老年人的话 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna need you to say it. | 你最好给我当面说清楚 |
[22:03] | Look, Chelsea has her whole life ahead of her. | 你听我说 切尔西这辈子才刚刚那开始 |
[22:05] | And June has had a lifetime of enriching experience. | 那我还说琼还有很多事情也还没经历啊 |
[22:08] | And she can get another damn liver. | 但是她还能坚持等到下一个肝啊 |
[22:10] | I cannot believe that you of all people are saying this. | 我不敢相信竟是你来和我说这种话 |
[22:13] | Now, what does that mean… me of all people? | 你什么意思 怎么不能是我 |
[22:14] | I mean, how can you be so ageist when you are… | 你怎么可以这么歧视老年人毕竟你自己… |
[22:18] | Yes? | 你什么意思 |
[22:19] | …so… wise? | 作为一个睿智的人 |
[22:21] | Hey, who’s ageist? | 谁歧视了 |
[22:22] | Dr. Weber believes that | 韦博医生认为 |
[22:23] | old people matter less than young people. | 老年人的命比年轻人的命更贱 |
[22:26] | That’s terrible. I have a lot of old friends. | 这太过分了 我和很多老年人都是朋友 |
[22:28] | Y-You’re my old friend. | 你也是我的老年朋友 |
[22:29] | Robbins. | 罗宾斯 |
[22:30] | Older friend. Older than me. | 不不不 我的意思是您是年级比我大的朋友 |
[22:32] | Why am I not just a friend? | 我就不能安安静静做你的朋友吗 |
[22:34] | See, that’s what ageism is. | 看吧 这才是歧视 |
[22:35] | Ugh! I’m gonna go check on June. | 哼 我要去看看琼的情况了 |
[22:38] | You know, listen, you don’t look a day over 45. | 你听我解释 你看上去连45岁都没到 |
[22:41] | You look amazing. | 你看上去年轻极了 |
[22:43] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[22:48] | I’m just saying, Edwards has been like my right hand, | 我想说 爱德华兹就像我左膀右臂 |
[22:51] | and my right hand is no good to me if it is in your pocket. | 左膀右臂不帮我的话那就不能发挥价值了 |
[22:54] | Amelia, I am not stealing Edwards. | 艾米莉亚 我没抢走爱德华兹 |
[22:56] | I am borrowing her. | 就是借过来帮个忙而已 |
[22:58] | We do this all the time, | 我们不一直都这样的吗 |
[23:00] | like when I got that sweater and I needed your cute shoes. | 比如我买那件毛衣时问你借鞋子啊 |
[23:03] | Oh, I’m shoes now. | 呵呵 我就不过是只鞋 |
[23:05] | What happened to best resident? | 说好的我是最棒的住院医师呢 |
[23:06] | You know, go check and see | 你最好现在去看看 |
[23:07] | if Andy’s nitrous oxide study is done. | 安迪的笑气的化验结果出来没 |
[23:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | See? You should not be ordering her around like that. | 你看看 你不应该这么颐指气使地指挥她 |
[23:15] | I should be ordering her around like that. | 这本应该是我的权利 |
[23:17] | You two need to learn to share. | 你们俩要学会分享 |
[23:19] | I have a 25-year-old with liver failure | 我有一个25岁肝衰竭的小姑娘 |
[23:21] | who will die because old ladies don’t know how to share. | 可能因为不懂分享的老女人而死掉 |
[23:25] | Your thing is not a problem. | 你们这不算什么 |
[23:27] | I need her back. | 我需要她回来 |
[23:29] | I might really need her back if I’m… you know. | 我真的很需要她回到我身边 因为 你懂的 |
[23:33] | Have you peed on the stick yet? | 你用验孕棒验过了吗 |
[23:35] | Because if you haven’t peed on that stick yet, | 如果你还没有的话 |
[23:38] | stop talking! | 就别到处瞎说 |
[23:39] | Come on, Mer. She’s excited. | 别这样啊 小梅 她太激动了嘛 |
[23:40] | I just… I don’t know | 我…我真的不知道 |
[23:41] | if I should tell Owen before or after. | 我是先告诉欧文还是先去用验孕棒 |
[23:44] | H-How did you tell Derek? | 你当时怎么和德里克说的呀 |
[23:45] | I gave Zola a shirt that said “Best Big Sister.” | 我给佐拉买了一件’世界上最好的姐姐’的T恤 |
[23:49] | That’s sweet, but not helpful. | 好有心哦 但是我这儿不适用 |
[23:51] | And then with Ellis, I was off the hook because he was dead. | 而我怀埃利斯的时候我连告诉他的机会都没有 |
[23:58] | Well, this was fun for a minute. | 本来还挺有趣的 |
[24:04] | This is it, Andy, | 要开始啦 安迪 |
[24:06] | if you’re ready. | 准备好了吗 |
[24:07] | Last chance to scrub out of this mission. | 你还有最后的机会选择不做手术 |
[24:09] | Nah. | 不 |
[24:11] | I’ll see you on the other side, then. | 醒过来之后再见了 |
[24:13] | Yep. See you then. | 等会见 |
[24:19] | Okay, Andy, we’re getting ready to start the induction. | 安迪 我们要开始麻醉诱导了 |
[24:21] | You’re gonna feel a little drowsy, | 你会觉得有点晕 |
[24:23] | and then we can… | 这样我们… |
[24:24] | You know any jokes? | 你能给我讲个笑话吗 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:28] | This could go one of two ways. | 这手术吉凶难料 |
[24:29] | Thought it might be good to go out laughing. | 我想开心点完成这个手术 |
[24:32] | ♪ I swallow my words ♪ | ♪ 我收回所说的话 ♪ |
[24:32] | You got a good joke? | 你能讲个好笑的笑话吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah, yes. | 当然可以 |
[24:36] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:38] | ♪ Nothing’s that simple ♪ | ♪ 凡事皆不易 ♪ |
[24:48] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[24:49] | ♪ Know that only brings you down ♪ | ♪ 知道这会让你失望 ♪ |
[24:51] | Hey, wait, wait. I got one. | 等等 我终于想到一个了 |
[24:53] | No, that’s… that’s okay. | 没 没事的 |
[24:56] | Andy. Andy? | 安迪 安迪 |
[24:59] | ♪ Twist my words and set them to flame ♪ | ♪ 曲解我意 化为灰烬 ♪ |
[25:06] | ♪ We all know ♪ | ♪ 你知我知 ♪ |
[25:08] | Hey. Are you gonna take her down? | 你准备带她下去了吗 |
[25:10] | Shh. Shh. I just got her down. | 嘘嘘 我刚把她哄睡 |
[25:13] | ♪ That you’ll go tell all of your friends ♪ | ♪ 你会告诉所有好友 ♪ |
[25:15] | Was she crying the whole time? | 她一直在哭吗 |
[25:16] | Just shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[25:17] | – All right, you know what? I could… – Just go. | – 其实 你知道 我可以 – 走啦 没事 |
[25:19] | Just go. | 你去忙吧 |
[25:22] | ♪ We all know ♪ | ♪ 你知我知 ♪ |
[25:25] | ♪ The story never ends ♪ | ♪ 故事从未终结 ♪ |
[25:30] | ♪ Ends ♪ | ♪ 终结 ♪ |
[25:33] | ♪ The story never ends ♪ | ♪ 故事从未终结 ♪ |
[25:38] | ♪ Ends ♪ | ♪ 终结 ♪ |
[25:38] | The liver’s on its way here. | 肝在过来的路上了 |
[25:41] | What are we doing out here? | 那我们待在这外面干嘛 |
[25:43] | I need some air. | 我要呼吸点空气 |
[25:44] | This isn’t air. This is steam. | 这么热 水蒸气还差不多 |
[25:47] | I could steal the liver. | 其实我可以偷掉那个肝的 |
[25:49] | I could just, like, run up and grab it. | 直接跑过去抢走就好了 |
[25:52] | Or I could… walk up to the guy | 或者走到那个送肝的人身边说 |
[25:55] | and say, “Hello, I’m Dr. Bailey. | 你好 我是贝利医生 |
[25:57] | – Right this way.” – Do that. | – 这边请 – 要是你这么做的话 |
[25:59] | Then you’ll lose your job, too, | 你会丢掉工作的 |
[26:00] | and we’ll have more time for movies and stuff. | 那样我们就有空看电影和干别的事了呢 |
[26:02] | I mean, what’s another week or two to June? | 真的 琼多等一两个星期有什么不可以的 |
[26:05] | She’ll get another one. People die every day. | 她会等到下一个肝的 每天都有人死去 |
[26:08] | ♪ Know that only brings you down ♪ | ♪ 知道这会让你失望 ♪ |
[26:10] | Maybe I should go talk to her again. | 我应该在和她谈谈 |
[26:12] | She probably didn’t even hear Bailey | 也许她根本没听贝利在说什么 |
[26:14] | or understand a thing she said. | 或者没听懂贝利说啥 |
[26:15] | She said no. You go back, that’s coercion. | 她已经拒绝了 你要再回去那就是强迫人家了 |
[26:18] | Oh, it’s not coercion. | 我不是强迫她 |
[26:19] | I’m just gonna reason with her. | 我只是想跟他讲道理 |
[26:20] | You’ll get the hospital sued. You’ll get sued. | 这样的话医院会被人告的 你也会 |
[26:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:25] | ♪ We all know ♪ | ♪ 你知我知 ♪ |
[26:28] | – I’m gonna go talk to her. – No! | – 我要去找她 – 别 |
[26:31] | Remember when you talked to DeLuca for me? | 你还记不记得你上次为我找德鲁卡的事 |
[26:34] | You only made it worse. | 你只会让事情变得更糟 |
[26:36] | You’re gonna throw DeLuca in my face now? | 你现在是要拿德鲁卡说事儿的节奏吧 |
[26:40] | I’m not going to threaten her. | 我没打算威胁她 |
[26:41] | I’m just gonna maybe show her a picture of the girl, | 我就想给她看看那姑娘的照片 |
[26:44] | shame her a little. | 让她小小内疚一下 |
[26:46] | Beg. | 求一下她 |
[26:47] | ♪ The story never ends ♪ | ♪ 故事从未终结 ♪ |
[26:50] | ♪ Ends ♪ | ♪ 终结 ♪ |
[26:52] | ♪ The story never ends ♪ | ♪ 故事从未终结 ♪ |
[26:58] | ♪ Ends ♪ | ♪ 终结 ♪ |
[27:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 我很好 |
[27:07] | Did you find out? | 你验了吗 |
[27:10] | No. Not yet. | 没 没呢 |
[27:12] | Please tell me you at least told Owen. | 至少你也跟欧文说了吧 |
[27:15] | I’m just not sure how. | 我不知道要怎么跟他说 |
[27:17] | Just tell him. I mean, he’ll be excited, right? | 直说就好啦 他会很开心的 |
[27:22] | Yeah. I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[27:29] | I didn’t have to do this last time. | 以前我都没必要这么做 |
[27:31] | What do you mean last time? | 什么以前 |
[27:33] | The last time I was pregnant, | 我上一次怀孕的时候 |
[27:36] | I didn’t have to tell the father | 就压根没必要告诉孩子他爸 |
[27:39] | ’cause he was dead. | 因为他死了 |
[27:55] | Did you call UNOS? | 你打给器官共享联合网络了吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 打了 |
[28:01] | You should go home and get some rest. | 回家休息一下吧 |
[28:04] | You gonna stay? | 你要待在这里吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah. Gonna wait out the clock on this one. | 恩 现在一分一秒都很重要 |
[28:11] | I’ll let you know if I have any good news. | 要好消息的话我会通知你 |
[28:34] | You and Shepherd don’t wait around, do you? | 你和谢博德不想等了 对吧 |
[28:39] | You always said that you wanted a pile of kids. | 你总说你想要一群孩子 |
[28:42] | So did you. | 你也是呀 |
[28:43] | I remember up at the lake, when you and… | 我记得在湖边的时候 你和 |
[28:51] | Yeah, Megan and I talked about it. | 恩 我和梅根聊过这个 |
[28:54] | She liked the name Bernard, so… | 她很喜欢伯纳德这个名字 |
[28:57] | That slowed the conversation a bit. | 然后我们没法聊下去了 |
[29:00] | And the universe had other plans. | 而且 天有不测风云啊 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:08] | – Owen. – Mm-hmm. | – 欧文 – 嗯 |
[29:12] | Something’s happened. | 有情况呀 |
[29:14] | Something terrible. | 情况不太好 |
[29:16] | Yeah. Yeah, it did. | 恩 对 |
[29:18] | Grab that diaper bag, will you? | 把那个尿布包拿来好吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, stat. | 好 |
[29:24] | Ohh. That’s bad. | 哦 天啊 |
[29:26] | Wipes. | 湿巾 |
[29:28] | Whoa, that’s a crime against humanity. | 哇 简直是反人类的罪行 |
[29:31] | Damn it, more wipes. | 天哪 再多拿点湿巾 |
[29:33] | More, more. Thank you. | 多拿点 谢谢 |
[29:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:37] | So, what about you and Shepherd? | 你和谢博德怎么样了 |
[29:39] | You guys, uh, talk about it yet? | 你们 聊过吗 |
[29:44] | – Diaper cream. – Diaper cream. | – 纸尿裤霜 – 纸尿裤霜 |
[29:46] | Um, yeah. | 额 有啊 |
[29:48] | Yeah, we’re trying, actually. | 我们正在尝试 |
[29:50] | Oh, that’s amazing, man. Outstanding. | 那不错呀 很好呀 |
[29:53] | Diaper. | 尿布 |
[29:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:58] | You know what? Give me another diaper. | 再给我一片尿布吧 |
[29:59] | We’re gonna double up on this. | 我们要加倍 |
[30:01] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[30:03] | Hey, you’re good at this. | 你干的挺不错嘛 |
[30:04] | Well, I just have a knack, I guess. | 我猜我已经掌握窍门了 |
[30:07] | Babies like me. | 小宝宝都喜欢我 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Yeah, you do. | 是 你喜欢我 |
[30:14] | We’ll know we were successful | 只要脉管系统正常了 |
[30:15] | when we see the vasculature looks normal. | 我们的手术就成功了 |
[30:21] | It’s like fireworks. | 好像烟花呀 |
[30:23] | Congrats, Andy. | 恭喜你 安迪 |
[30:26] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[30:29] | It’s like a one-in-a-million shot, | 感觉这是百万分之一的几率 |
[30:31] | and it was incredible to be a part of. | 我居然也参与其中了 |
[30:34] | My pleasure. | 别客气 |
[30:35] | You know, you have a real knack for cardio. | 你很擅长做心脏手术 |
[30:38] | Thank you, and that’s very flattering, | 谢谢 我都有些受宠若惊了 |
[30:40] | but I love neuro. | 但我喜欢神外 |
[30:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll return you when I’m done. | 别担心 我弄好之后会把你还回去的 |
[30:45] | You’re like a neighbor’s snow plow, you know. | 你就跟隔壁家的铲雪车一样 |
[30:47] | There’s no need to buy one for yourself, | 没有必要自己也买一个 |
[30:48] | but come in handy sometimes. | 需要的时候借一下就好了 |
[30:51] | Can we go back to when I was shoes? | 那我还比较喜欢你那套鞋子理论 |
[30:57] | V-tach. | 室颤 |
[30:59] | Push 75 of lido. | 静推75单位利多卡因 |
[31:00] | I don’t understand. He was stable. | 怎么回事 他刚刚还很稳定呀 |
[31:02] | Damn it, Andy. | 天啊 安迪 |
[31:04] | ♪ My mind is an endless sea ♪ | ♪ 思绪如无尽的海 ♪ |
[31:05] | Crash cart. | 把救生车推过来 |
[31:07] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[31:09] | ♪ Maybe if I am good to him ♪ | ♪ 也许我对他很好 ♪ |
[31:09] | Paddles now. | 用电极板 |
[31:11] | ♪ He’ll be good to me ♪ | ♪ 他也会对我很好 ♪ |
[31:11] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200 |
[31:13] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:14] | ♪ Better days we get to look forward to ♪ | ♪ 期盼更好的日子 ♪ |
[31:16] | 3-0. | 3-0号线 |
[31:18] | ♪ They say all’s well that ends well ♪ | ♪ 一切终将善终 ♪ |
[31:20] | I usually love a good transplant. | 我挺喜欢移植的 |
[31:24] | Taking something no longer needed, | 把不需要的东西移出来 |
[31:26] | reusing it… It’s like composting. | 重新利用 好像做成堆肥一样 |
[31:29] | You, uh, compost? | 你 堆肥吗 |
[31:31] | No, it’s gross. | 不是 好恶心呀 |
[31:32] | But it’s good and virtuous, and people do it. | 但是这很好 有人会做 |
[31:35] | Dr. Grey has turned a compost pile | 格蕾医生却把堆肥 |
[31:38] | and turned it into a regular old pile of poop. | 堆成了普通的一坨屎 |
[31:41] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[31:42] | ♪ Why you carrying all that mess around? ♪ | ♪ 你为何陷入困境 ♪ |
[31:44] | ♪ Breathe it in ♪ | ♪ 深深呼吸 ♪ |
[31:46] | She stole the joy from me, from June. | 她从我还有琼这边偷走了快乐 |
[31:51] | I was even trying to make a little joy | 我想也让你小小的 |
[31:52] | for you today, DeLuca. | 开心一回 德鲁卡 |
[31:54] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果可以安慰你的话 |
[31:55] | this is the best day I’ve had in a while, so… | 我想说这真是这段时间来我最开心的一天 |
[31:59] | No. | 不 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[32:03] | No, it’s no consolation. Scissors. | 这不是什么安慰 剪刀 |
[32:08] | ♪ And the rain is falling harder than I’ve ever seen before ♪ | ♪ 雨倾盆而下 我从未见过 ♪ |
[32:12] | He must’ve thrown a clot. | 他一定是栓塞了 |
[32:14] | Apnea test shows no spontaneous respiratory drive, | 呼吸暂停试验显示他没有自主呼吸了 |
[32:16] | no brain stem reflexes. | 脑干没有反射运动 |
[32:19] | He’s brain dead. | 他已经脑死亡了 |
[32:21] | We’ll do an EEG to confirm, but… | 我们会做脑电图来确认 但是 |
[32:24] | I thought we got him back in time. | 我以为我们把他救活了 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:28] | ♪ I know you well ♪ | ♪ 我了解你 ♪ |
[32:33] | A stick. | 木棒 |
[32:34] | ♪ Breathe it in ♪ | ♪ 深深呼吸 ♪ |
[32:36] | What? | 什么 |
[32:37] | ♪ Let it out, settle down ♪ | ♪ 释放吧 放下吧 ♪ |
[32:38] | What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back to you? | 飞不回来的回力镖叫什么 |
[32:42] | A stick ’cause a boomerang’s supposed to return. | 叫木棒 因为回力标总会飞回来的 |
[32:44] | – I get it. – No. | – 我明白了 – 不 |
[32:46] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么你要跟我说这个 |
[32:47] | ‘Cause he wanted a joke. | 因为他想要听一个笑话 |
[32:49] | He just wanted one joke, and I went blank. | 他只想听个笑话 但我脑子一片空白 |
[32:54] | I could’ve thought of something, anything. | 我本来可以想出一些笑话的 |
[32:59] | He just wanted to laugh. | 他只是想笑一笑 |
[33:01] | Well, the good news is, that was a terrible joke. | 额 好的一方面是 这个笑话很烂 |
[33:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:05] | If the clot hadn’t killed him, that joke would have, | 哪怕栓塞没有害死他 那玩笑话也可能成真的 |
[33:08] | so it’s a really good thing he didn’t hear it. | 幸亏他没有听到 |
[33:09] | That’s not funny. How can you… | 这一点都不搞笑 你怎么能… |
[33:10] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[33:12] | No, you have to find the good. | 你必须看到好的一面 |
[33:16] | Andy did. | 正如安迪 |
[33:17] | ♪ So breathe it in, let it out, settle down ♪ | ♪ 所以深深呼吸 释放吧 放下吧 ♪ |
[33:20] | He knew this was a long shot. | 他知道此举冒险非凡 |
[33:22] | He knew he might die, | 他知道自己可能会死 |
[33:23] | and he could’ve died at home from acute heart failure | 他也可以回家 死于急性心衰竭 |
[33:25] | instead of here in post-op. | 可以选择不做手术 |
[33:27] | But then he wouldn’t have been able to donate his organs, | 但若是如此 他就没法捐献器官了 |
[33:30] | and that was important to him. | 这对他而言很重要 |
[33:33] | And that’s good. He… | 这是好事 |
[33:35] | ♪ Why you carrying all that mess around? ♪ | ♪ 你为何陷入困境 ♪ |
[33:36] | ♪ Breathe it in ♪ | ♪ 深深呼吸 ♪ |
[33:39] | Come with me. | 和我来 |
[33:40] | ♪ Let it out, settle down ♪ | ♪ 释放吧 放下吧 ♪ |
[33:43] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[33:44] | I don’t want to get excited if this isn’t real, | 我可不想到头来空欢喜一场 |
[33:46] | and I don’t want to tell them if this isn’t real. | 没有确切消息之前 我也不愿告诉家属 |
[33:49] | He’s ABO compatible. | 他与你的病人ABO血型相合 |
[33:50] | And UNOS has been notified. | 我们已经通知了器官共享联合网络 |
[33:52] | He’s 180 pounds. | 他体重180磅 |
[33:54] | He’s a non-drinker. He’s a non-smoker. | 不喝酒 不吸烟 |
[33:57] | His liver is… It’s perfect. | 他的肝脏非常健康 |
[34:00] | It’s real, Mer. We have a liver for her. | 小梅 是真的 给她找到肝脏了 |
[34:04] | Oh, Dr. Bailey was right. | 唉 贝利医生说的没错 |
[34:07] | This is a glorious day. | 今天真是极好的 |
[34:09] | ♪ Let it out, settle down ♪ | ♪ 释放吧 放下吧 ♪ |
[34:22] | And the liver pinked up almost immediately, | 肝脏很快就变粉了 |
[34:24] | which is a good sign. | 这是好现象 |
[34:27] | Of course, we still have to watch for signs of rejection | 当然了 在接下来的24小时内 |
[34:30] | in these first 24 hours, but so far, so good. | 我们还得观察有无排异反应 但目前情况良好 |
[34:34] | Let’s hear it, you guys! | 大家听到了吗 |
[34:37] | Oh. Shh. | 嘘 小声点 |
[34:39] | We can’t thank you enough. | 太感谢你们了 |
[34:41] | Oh, Karen, give him the scarf. | 对了 凯伦 把围巾给他吧 |
[34:52] | – Mama made me finish it, so… – Thank you. | – 妈妈让我织完的 – 谢谢 |
[34:54] | Oh, group pic! | 来合张照吧 |
[34:55] | Hmm? Group pic. | 怎么样 来合张照 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[34:58] | This is for the Christmas card. | 用来做圣诞贺卡 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:02] | All right, “liver” on three. | 好了 数到三一起说 “肝” |
[35:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:05] | Liver! | 肝 |
[35:13] | Okay, let’s get ready for the vascular anastomoses. | 好了 准备做血管吻合术吧 |
[35:16] | I’ve got the vena cava. | 我找到腔静脉了 |
[35:19] | So, how is the old biddy? | 那个老婆婆怎么样了 |
[35:21] | She’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[35:23] | Hoarder. | 小气鬼 |
[35:30] | No, I get it. | 我能理解 |
[35:31] | If it were you, if you were in June’s position, | 如果是你 如果你和琼位置互换 |
[35:33] | I’d want you to have it. | 我希望你能接受肝移植 |
[35:34] | And if someone asked, I’d say screw them, too. | 如果有人问你要肝 我也会让他们滚蛋的 |
[35:41] | Just how old do you think I am? | 你觉得我多老了 |
[35:48] | We not going home? | 咱不回家吗 |
[35:49] | No. I want to see this. | 先不了 我想看看 |
[35:52] | I want to get as much of my joy on as I can. | 我希望今天还能再开心点 |
[35:58] | This is the worst day. | 今天糟透了 |
[36:00] | This is the best day. | 今天太棒了 |
[36:02] | I should be in that surgery. | 我应该参加手术的 |
[36:04] | My patient can’t catch a break all day, | 我病人一整天都病情危急 |
[36:06] | and the second that something good happens, | 好容易找到个肝脏吧 |
[36:07] | I get bumped again because Pierce told Grey | 我又被甩开了 就因为皮尔斯告诉格蕾 |
[36:10] | that Stephanie’s had a really tough day. | 斯蒂芬妮今天很难受 |
[36:12] | She really needs it. | 她还真的需要做台手术 |
[36:13] | That happened to me today, too. | 今天我也这样子 |
[36:15] | Pathetic. | 可悲呐 |
[36:16] | I’ll take it where I can get it. | 各取所需嘛 |
[36:20] | You should really get that treated. | 你真该治治了 |
[36:23] | – What? – Your self-pity gland. | – 什么 – 你的自怨自艾腺 |
[36:25] | It’s incredibly swollen. | 整个都肿起来了呢 |
[36:26] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:29] | I’m a doctor. I can see it from here. | 我可是医生 从这里看的清清楚楚 |
[36:31] | Well, I’m gonna treat it with alcohol. | 我打算通过酒精来治疗 |
[36:33] | That’s the recommended course. I support that. | 这治疗方案不错 我挺你 |
[36:35] | And push two more of these. | 再来两块饼吧 |
[36:37] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:42] | So, she ate about an hour ago. | 她大约一个小时前喝过奶 |
[36:45] | You had her all day? I thought you were gonna take her to daycare. | 你带了她一整天吗 我还以为你会送她去日托 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I wasn’t that busy. | 是啊 反正我也闲 |
[36:49] | Oh, he didn’t want to put her down is what it was. | 明明是他自己不舍得吧 |
[36:52] | Happened to me all the time. | 我就经常这样 |
[36:54] | It’s the way her head smells. | 她的小脑袋太好闻了 |
[36:55] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 就是啊 |
[36:58] | I’m just glad she didn’t give you any trouble. | 幸好她没给你添麻烦 |
[37:01] | I was fine. She was great. | 没有的事 她很好 |
[37:02] | Okay. Easy. | 可乖了 |
[37:03] | All right, thanks again. | 那就好 真的谢谢你 |
[37:07] | You and Shepherd ought to get on getting one of those. | 你和谢博德也抓紧生一个吧 |
[37:16] | ♪ Stare ♪ | ♪ 盯着看 ♪ |
[37:20] | ♪ At the swollen clouds ♪ | ♪ 那漂浮的云 ♪ |
[37:22] | Yeah, so she’s getting the transplant, uh, tonight. | 对 医生今晚就给她做肝移植了 |
[37:26] | So, I’m… I’m just gonna… I want to stay tonight, yeah. | 所以 我打算… 我想留下来守着她 |
[37:31] | I-I don’t know when I’m gonna be home. | 我也不知道几点才能回家 |
[37:35] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:37] | Oh, Rick, I’m pregnant. | 对了 里克 我怀孕了 |
[37:42] | No, I-I wanted to tell you when I saw you, | 不是 我本来想当面给你说的 |
[37:44] | but then I… I didn’t want to wait. | 但是 我不想等了 |
[37:48] | I-I couldn’t wait. | 我等不了了 |
[37:50] | I couldn’t know without you knowing. | 我想要告诉你 |
[37:52] | Every cloud has a silver lining. | 乌云之中亦有一缕阳光 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:56] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[37:57] | ♪ Yeah, I won’t live my life like something’s missing ♪ | ♪ 我不想错过生命中的每一分 ♪ |
[38:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:03] | But it’s still a cloud. | 但乌云始终是乌云 |
[38:04] | ♪ I’ll show up with what I’m given ♪ | ♪ 我会带着一切出现 ♪ |
[38:08] | ♪ Not giving in ♪ | ♪ 不屈服 ♪ |
[38:14] | ♪ Compare ♪ | ♪ 比较 ♪ |
[38:17] | ♪ They’re taller now ♪ | ♪ 他们更高了 ♪ |
[38:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:22] | Well, I was gonna wrap it like a present, | 我本来打算包装成礼物的 |
[38:25] | but then I thought I would hand it to you, | 但我想着 既然我得拿给你看 |
[38:28] | and you’d hand it to me, and then I’d pee on it, | 你又会还给我 我还得在上面尿尿 |
[38:30] | so that felt weird. | 总感觉怪怪的 |
[38:33] | Um, but then I just thought I would take the test | 我转念又想 不如直接测了以后 |
[38:35] | and hand it to you on a plate, | 放在盘子上给你看 |
[38:37] | but then we couldn’t use the plates anymore, so I… | 但这样的话 那盘子就没法再用了 所以 |
[38:39] | Amelia, are you… | 艾米莉亚 你… |
[38:42] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[38:44] | I might be. | 可能是 |
[38:49] | I think I might be. | 我觉得我怀了 |
[38:51] | A cloud can mean a shower or a storm. | 乌云许会带来雷雨 许会带来风暴 |
[38:55] | I was gonna wait until I knew for sure, but, I don’t know, | 我本来想等确认了再说的 但是 |
[38:58] | I just wanted you to know, too, so do you want to find out? | 我还是想告诉你 你想知道吗 |
[39:01] | ♪ Parapsychology, philosophy, mind over matter ♪ | ♪ 通灵学 哲学 心胜于物 ♪ |
[39:04] | So, you take your good days where you can get them. | 因此 我们总该抓住好的事物 |
[39:08] | We have to close it. | 我们得把冰箱门关上了 |
[39:09] | Ah, one more minute. | 再等一会儿 |
[39:10] | One more minute of cool air or a week of spoiled food. | 你是要这一分钟的冷气 还是一周的变质食物 |
[39:14] | You guys, she’s pregnant. | 大家伙 她怀孕了 |
[39:15] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确认 |
[39:16] | Who’s pregnant? | 谁怀孕了 |
[39:17] | It’s my first sister’s pregnancy. | 这是我第一次有姐妹怀孕 |
[39:19] | I missed all of yours. | 我错过了你所有的怀孕过程 |
[39:20] | Amelia’s pregnant? | 艾米莉亚怀孕了吗 |
[39:21] | Maybe. I hope so. | 可能吧 我希望是 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:26] | She’ll be talking for two now. | 她现在是替两个人说话了 |
[39:28] | ♪ When I psych myself out ♪ | ♪ 当我精神错乱 ♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ I need someone to push me ♪ | ♪ 我需要人帮我一把 ♪ |
[39:33] | Try to stay positive. | 试着积极面对 |
[39:35] | Hey, did I tell you I spent all day with Harriet today? | 我告诉你我整天都跟哈里特在一起了吗 |
[39:37] | It was so much fun. | 太有趣了 |
[39:38] | After a while, it… it just… | 过了一会儿 |
[39:40] | it felt like I’d done it forever. | 就像我做了一辈子 |
[39:42] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[39:43] | Good. Uh, got that part down. | 很好 这部分搞定了 |
[39:45] | What’s it say? | 上面写什么 |
[39:46] | Uh, takes a minute. | 等一分钟 |
[39:49] | Want to sit? | 想坐下吗 |
[39:50] | Okay. Go ahead. Let’s sit. | 好的 来吧 坐吧 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:54] | So, I was thinking that | 所以 我在想 |
[39:55] | we could turn the study into the nursery. | 我们可以把书房改成育儿室 |
[39:58] | Or maybe we should just have the crib in with us. | 或者我们就在屋里放一个婴儿床 |
[40:01] | I mean, we haven’t even talked about this. | 我是说 我们还没讨论过这个 |
[40:03] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[40:06] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[40:07] | ♪ Feeling foreign when I first approach ♪ | ♪ 第一次接触 很不合群 ♪ |
[40:09] | You know, and then we can… | 你知道吗 那我们就能 |
[40:10] | we can turn the nursery into his room… | 我们可以把育儿室改成他的房间 |
[40:13] | or her room. | 或她的房间 |
[40:14] | I mean, it’s a good room for a kid, right? | 我是说 孩子有个房间很好 是吧 |
[40:16] | We don’t need a study, and… | 我们不需要书房 |
[40:19] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[40:23] | ♪ I won’t live my life like something’s missing ♪ | ♪ 我不想错过生命中的每一分 ♪ |
[40:27] | You try to remember that, even in the bad news… | 你试着去记住 即使是坏消息 |
[40:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:31] | ♪ Yeah, I’ll show up with what I’m given ♪ | ♪ 我会带着一切出现 ♪ |
[40:33] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:35] | ♪ Not giving in ♪ | ♪ 不屈服 ♪ |
[40:36] | You know, it’s… | 你知道的 |
[40:39] | We just started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[40:40] | We’ll keep trying. Okay? | 我们继续努力 好吗 |
[40:43] | ♪ Yeah, I won’t live my life like something’s missing ♪ | ♪ 我不想错过生命中的每一分 ♪ |
[40:48] | …there’s good news for someone. | 总会有人有好消息 |
[40:50] | ♪ I’ll show up with what I’m given ♪ | ♪ 我会带着一切出现 ♪ |
[40:54] | ♪ Not giving in ♪ | ♪ 不屈服 ♪ |