时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You know that story | 你听说过那种故事吗 |
[00:05] | where a child gets trapped under a car | 就是一个小孩被卡在车底 |
[00:07] | and their parent finds the superhuman strength | 而小孩的家长唤醒了洪荒之力 |
[00:09] | to lift the car and save the child’s life? | 把车抬了起来 救了孩子的命 |
[00:12] | I always wondered if that was real. | 我一直好奇那种故事是不是真的 |
[00:16] | I mean, are you sure you don’t want me to go with you? | 你确定不要我陪你同去吗 |
[00:18] | I could go with you. | 我可以陪你去的 |
[00:19] | No, I’m fine. I’ll just need a second. | 不用了 我没事的 再等一下就好 |
[00:21] | I could go with you. I have the day off. | 我真的可以陪你去 我今天休息 |
[00:23] | And you need people. | 你也需要人陪 |
[00:24] | It’s good to show them that you have people. | 让他们看到你有人陪也不是坏事 |
[00:26] | You don’t want to look like some lone-wolf assailant | 你可不要看起来像个无亲无故的孤狼 |
[00:28] | with no friends. | 一心只想攻击别人 |
[00:29] | Look, all they’re doing is setting a trial date. | 今天他们只是要确定一个庭审日期而已 |
[00:32] | It’ll take like 10 minutes. | 10分钟就能解决 |
[00:33] | T-The security line will take longer. | 排队安检的时间都比这个长 |
[00:35] | – Stop fussing. – Okay, fine. | – 别大惊小怪了 – 好吧 |
[00:38] | If you’re sure, fine. Good luck. | 如果你很确定的话 随你 祝你好运 |
[00:41] | If someone I cared about was hurt or trapped, | 如果我关心的人受伤或者被困 |
[00:44] | would my instincts kick in? | 我的本能会发作吗 |
[00:46] | Would I know what to do? | 我会知道该怎么做吗 |
[00:48] | You want to sit a minute? | 你想坐一会儿吗 |
[00:51] | No, I’m fine. I got to go. Bye. | 不 我没事 我得走了 再见 |
[00:53] | Okay. Well, call me or text me. | 好吧 记得给我打电话或发短信 |
[00:55] | And try to come home early, okay? | 尽量早点回来 好吗 |
[00:57] | Would I lift the car? Jump in front of the bullet? | 我能只身抬起汽车 独身挡住子弹吗 |
[01:00] | Would I be able to beat somebody senseless? | 我能下手把人打得神志不清吗 |
[01:03] | I like to think I would. | 我希望会吧 |
[01:04] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[01:08] | Maybe we sit a minute. | 要不我们还是坐一会儿吧 |
[01:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:25] | We have time. | 我们有时间的 |
[01:38] | Well, I guess this line could go slower. Except no. | 看来队排得没有最慢只有更慢啊 但也不对 |
[01:41] | There’s no such thing | 这会儿都原地不动了 |
[01:42] | as moving slower than not moving at all. | 还有何快慢可言 |
[01:44] | So never mind. I take it back. | 所以算了 我还是收回我的话 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I thought half an hour early would be enough. | 是啊 我以为提前半小时到就够了 |
[01:47] | 9/11, man. Everybody’s a suspect now. | 都是9·11的锅啊 每个人都成嫌疑人了 |
[01:50] | Look at that lady. Does she look dangerous to you? | 看那位女士 你觉得她看起来是危险人物吗 |
[01:53] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[01:54] | Maybe that guy if you took his coffee away. | 如果你把这男人的咖啡拿走 他也许会很危险 |
[01:56] | I look more dangerous than that guy, | 我长得都比他危险 |
[01:58] | and I’m just here for traffic court. | 然而我只是来交通法庭的 |
[01:59] | Contesting a ticket. | 为一张罚单争辩 |
[02:01] | I totally didn’t stop at the stop sign, | 我在停车标志之前的确没有停车 |
[02:04] | but I’m banking on the cop not showing up. | 但我在赌警察今天不会在法庭出现 |
[02:06] | They almost never show. | 他们几乎从不出现 |
[02:07] | I do not have the money to throw away on this right now. | 我现在没钱浪费在这罚单上 |
[02:10] | Just got knocked up. | 刚被搞大了肚子 |
[02:12] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[02:14] | What are you in for? | 你来是干嘛的 |
[02:16] | Just, uh, setting a trial date today. | 只是来确定庭审日期的 |
[02:18] | Trial date? Are you dangerous? | 庭审日期啊 你是危险人物吗 |
[02:21] | How far along? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[02:23] | Oh, early still. 16 weeks. | 还早呢 16周 |
[02:25] | That, uh, redness on your hand, you had it long? | 你手上的那处红疹 发了多久了 |
[02:29] | Uh, like a week or so. | 呃 大概一周左右吧 |
[02:31] | Any unusual symptoms? | 有没有什么不寻常的症状 |
[02:33] | Uh, leg swelling, abdominal pain? | 比如 腿肿 腹痛 |
[02:34] | Okay, you definitely seema little weird now. | 好吧 你现在真是有点奇怪了 |
[02:36] | Sorry. It’s a habit. I’m a doctor at Grey Sloan. | 抱歉 职业习惯 我是格蕾·斯隆医院的医生 |
[02:39] | You should get that rash checked. | 你应该去医院看一下手上的疹子 |
[02:41] | Oh, no. I got to stick to the budget right now. | 不了 我得遵守我的预算 |
[02:43] | I got enough doctor’s visits coming up. | 我已经预约了很多医生了 |
[02:45] | I do not need to add more. | 我看还是省了吧 |
[02:46] | You can afford to see me. | 你来找我看病还是负担得起的 |
[02:47] | I work at the free clinic there. | 我在那儿的免费诊所工作 |
[02:50] | Damn it! I’m late. | 我靠 我迟到了 |
[02:54] | Get that rash checked! Think about it! | 去看看疹子 考虑一下 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:00] | That’s me, the girl with the rash. | 就是我 发了疹子的女生 |
[03:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | They’re setting the trial date right now as we speak. | 这会儿他们正在确定庭审日期呢 |
[03:06] | I’m still waiting to hear. | 我还在等着结果 |
[03:07] | Date? Wow. Makes it all feel so real. | 日期啊 哇 感觉一下就真实了好多 |
[03:09] | Yeah, and I know it’s good news. | 是啊 我知道这是好事 |
[03:10] | It means the end’s near, but things finally | 这意味着即将尘埃落定 可是现在 |
[03:13] | just started feeling more normal again around here. | 这里的氛围才开始感觉正常了点 |
[03:15] | Yeah, it brings it all right back up. | 是啊 这种事又把旧账翻出来了 |
[03:16] | You still talk to Karev at all, or…? | 你还和克莱夫有交谈吗 还是… |
[03:18] | We don’t talk. We barely even see each other. | 我们不交谈了 我们几乎都见不到对方 |
[03:20] | It’s a little like he and I never even existed, so, yeah. | 有点像我和他的关系从未存在过 就这样 |
[03:25] | I got to go. I’m on Bailey’s service. | 我得走了 我今天跟贝利 |
[03:27] | Tell me if you talk to your lawyer. | 如果你和律师谈过了 给我说声 |
[03:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:30] | Robbins, have you met the new resident? | 罗宾斯 你见过新来的住院医生了吗 |
[03:32] | She is great. No, amazing. | 她很不错 不 简直是出色 |
[03:35] | She’s better than some of my attendings. | 她比我的某些主治医生都要强 |
[03:36] | Whoa. Hold on a second. | 喂 话别说那么快 |
[03:37] | I didn’t even know we got a new resident. | 我都不知道我们来了个新的住院医生 |
[03:39] | Yeah, Webber just hired her. She’s… Hold on. | 这样啊 韦伯刚雇的 她… 等一下 |
[03:45] | Dr. Robbins, this is… | 罗宾斯医生 这是… |
[03:47] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[03:48] | Dr. Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[03:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:50] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[03:52] | Um… | 呃 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:56] | Leah… D-D-Dr. Murphy used to… | 莉亚… 墨 墨菲医生曾经… |
[04:00] | I used to work here. Yes. | 我曾经在这里工作过 是的 |
[04:01] | I have patients. | 我得去看病人了 |
[04:05] | You realize your shenanigans this morning made me late. | 你早上的小伎俩可是害得我迟到了 |
[04:09] | Well, you own the hospital. | 可是你是医院的所有者 |
[04:11] | You can be as late as you want to. | 你想迟到多久都行 |
[04:12] | And you can’t tell me my “shenanigans” weren’t worth it. | 你也得承认 你喜欢我的 “小伎俩” |
[04:15] | I don’t like being late. | 我不喜欢迟到 |
[04:16] | Oh, big surgery? | 有大手术吗 |
[04:18] | Mm, meeting with Bailey. | 不是 要和贝利开会 |
[04:19] | – Oh, really? What about? – Well… | – 真的吗 开什么会 – 这个嘛… |
[04:20] | You hired Leah Murphy back? | 你把莉亚·墨菲聘回来了? |
[04:22] | Why? Why? Why? W-Why would you do that? | 为什么 为啥要来这么一出 |
[04:24] | Well, with Blake gone, it seemed like perfect timing. | 既然布莱克离开了 这么做时机正好啊 |
[04:26] | I thought you fired her | 你开除她 |
[04:27] | because she wasn’t cut out to be a surgeon. | 不正是因为她不适合做外科医生吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, why would you bring her back? | 是啊 你为什么把她招回来 |
[04:30] | Well, she did the work to prove me wrong, | 她用工作成果来证明我当初错了 |
[04:33] | and Foster’s Residency Director said she excelled there, | 福斯特的住院医生主任也说她在那里表现出色 |
[04:35] | and I think she deserved a second chance. | 我觉得应该再给她次机会 |
[04:38] | What? Don’t you believein second chances? | 怎么 难道你认为不该再给她机会吗 |
[04:39] | No! | 不 |
[04:43] | I mean. Mm! | 我想说 哼 |
[04:49] | Hey. I’m just headed up to surgery. | 嘿 我得要去做手术了 |
[04:51] | Just wanted to say good morning. | 想来和你说个早安 |
[04:52] | You were gone when I got up. | 我醒来的时候你已经不在了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, early surgery. | 是的 一大早的手术 |
[04:56] | Listen, you, uh… you want to talk later, maybe, or…? | 那个 回头你想谈谈吗 或者是… |
[05:00] | – I mean, we didn’t last night. – Nope! | – 毕竟我们昨晚没有谈 – 不用了 |
[05:04] | Amelia, people don’t always get pregnant their first try, | 艾米莉亚 有时候得多试几次才能怀上 |
[05:07] | and I just don’t want you to feel… | 我不想让你觉得… |
[05:09] | Are you kidding? I am fine. | 你开玩笑吗 我好得很 |
[05:10] | – R… You’re fine? – Yeah, I’m good. | – 真的吗 – 真的 我很好 |
[05:11] | I’m great, even. Yeah, for sure. | 我感觉超好 绝对的 |
[05:14] | That’s… that’s… that’s good. | 那 那也 挺好 |
[05:15] | That’s good that you’re so good. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[05:16] | Incoming! Any second. MVC. | 要来病人了 多辆汽车相撞 |
[05:19] | Kid with possible head trauma, | 孩子可能有头部外伤 |
[05:20] | dad with multiple abdominal injuries. | 爸爸腹部多处受伤 |
[05:22] | We could use neuro. | 我们可能需要神经科的会诊 |
[05:23] | Right behind you. | 随时支援 |
[05:25] | Robbie Reeves, 12, MVC. | 罗比·里夫斯 12岁 多辆汽车相撞 |
[05:28] | Restrained passenger. Vitals stable. | 系了安全带 生命体征稳定 |
[05:30] | No L.O.C. on the scene. Small scalp laceration. | 现场未失去意识 轻微头皮裂伤 |
[05:33] | It was like a roller coaster! | 当时就像过山车一样 |
[05:34] | All right. Robbie, I’m Dr. Shepherd. | 好了 罗比 我是谢博德医生 |
[05:36] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸去哪儿了 |
[05:36] | I got to ask him how fast we were going. | 我得问问他当时我们的车速有多快 |
[05:38] | It looks like he’s pulling in right behind you. | 他貌似在你后面 |
[05:39] | – Your head’s hurting? – Barely. Can I ask him? | – 你头痛吗 – 几乎不痛 我能问他吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah, in a minute. I’m gonna check you out first. | 可以 等一下 我先要给你检查一下 |
[05:46] | Bob Reeves, 40’s, the driver. | 鲍勃·里夫斯 40岁 司机 |
[05:49] | Some abdominal bruising, tenuous B.P., | 腹部淤青 血压很低 |
[05:50] | large wounds on the left leg. | 左腿上有大伤口 |
[05:52] | Robbie?! Where’s my son? | 罗比 我的儿子在哪儿 |
[05:54] | Somebody tell me if my son is here. | 请问我的儿子在这里吗 |
[05:55] | Sir, he’s here. They just took him inside, okay? | 先生 他在的 他们刚把他送进去 好吗 |
[05:58] | Okay. Okay. Good. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:59] | You got some nasty bruising. | 你有严重的擦伤 |
[06:01] | You got pretty banged up out there, Mr. Reeves. | 你被撞得相当严重啊 里夫斯先生 |
[06:03] | You should see my car. | 我的车才叫严重呢 |
[06:09] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[06:11] | All right. Contact dermatitis, bed 4. | 4床 接触性皮炎 |
[06:15] | Hey, look who showed up. | 嘿 你真的过来啦 |
[06:17] | Well, I can’t be the pregnant lady | 我这会儿都怀孕了 |
[06:19] | who ignores unsolicited medical advice. | 自然是不能忽视送上门来的医嘱的 |
[06:21] | That lady’s a jerk. | 那得多傻啊 |
[06:22] | Let’s see this rash. | 我们看一下这皮疹吧 |
[06:24] | That’s all it was, right? Medical advice? | 你没别的意思吧 只是给我点建议吧 |
[06:25] | Because if you got me all worried | 如果你把我搞得这么担心 |
[06:27] | just to get a date or get in some pregnant lady’s pants, | 只是为了和我约会 或者跟我这个孕妇上床 |
[06:29] | that would make you the jerk. | 那样你就太混蛋了 |
[06:31] | Just doing my job… promise. | 做本职工作而已 我保证 |
[06:33] | How long have your hands been itching? | 你的手痒了多久了 |
[06:35] | Uh, like a week, maybe more. | 一个星期的样子吧 或者更久一点 |
[06:37] | Not that I’m not available.I am, or, uh, I could be. | 我也不是名花有主 我单身 应该说我可以单 |
[06:40] | A baby belly doesn’t exactly equal baby daddy. | 有了孩子不一定就有孩子他爹啊 |
[06:43] | There is a baby daddy. | 其实也不是没有 |
[06:44] | He’s just not attached, I mean, not to me. | 只是他实在太不上心 至少对我如此 |
[06:46] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不需要跟我说这些 |
[06:47] | I kind of do. | 我有点想说说话 |
[06:48] | Hospitals give me the creeps, so talking helps. | 我挺怕医院的 聊天会感觉好点 |
[06:50] | Okay, so, there’s a baby daddy. | 好吧 说到孩子的爸爸 |
[06:52] | Jeremy… my best friend since we were kids. | 他叫杰里米 我们是青梅竹马 |
[06:54] | We made one of those pacts…you know, if we both wound up | 我们定下了协议 如果我们40岁的时候 |
[06:56] | single at 40, we’d make a baby. | 都是单身 我们就去做试管婴儿 |
[06:58] | I always thought it would be needles | 我总觉得不就是打几针 |
[06:58] | and test tubes, | 然后在试管里培养受精卵嘛 |
[07:00] | but turns out that’s really pricy. | 结果发现那真的很贵 |
[07:01] | Yeah, it’s up there. Look this way. | 好 先停一停 看这边 |
[07:06] | Look the other way. | 另一边 |
[07:08] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[07:09] | So, one night, there was a lot of tequila, and boom… | 然后 有一晚 我们喝多了 干柴烈火的 |
[07:13] | I got this little parasite that sucks all my energy. | 这个小寄生虫就在我肚子里吸取我的能量了 |
[07:15] | Silver lining, though… I’ve actually been losing weight. | 也算不幸中的万幸 但我真的变轻了 |
[07:17] | I always thought that would go the other way. | 我还以为会增重呢 |
[07:19] | You’re losing weight. How much? | 你轻了多少 |
[07:20] | Um, I don’t know, enough to drop a size. | 我不清楚 穿衣尺寸降了一码吧 |
[07:23] | What? What’s that look? | 怎么了 你怎么那种表情 |
[07:25] | Just want to run some tests. | 想让你去做点检查 |
[07:26] | Can you hang out here for a while today? | 你今天能在这待会儿吗 |
[07:28] | You know, you got me worried again. | 你又让我好担心啊 |
[07:29] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[07:30] | Should I call the baby daddy? | 我要叫孩子他爹过来吗 |
[07:31] | Well, if you’re stuck here, | 嘛 反正你都走不了了 |
[07:33] | a little company couldn’t hurt. | 叫人过来陪陪你也不赖 |
[07:37] | You’ve made no move to fire Karev. | 你既没有炒了克莱夫 |
[07:39] | There’s no replacement surgeon.What is the plan? | 也没找顶替他的外科医生 你是怎么打算的 |
[07:42] | Karev’s been removed from the surgical service | 在克莱夫的审讯期内我把他从 |
[07:44] | pending his trial. | 外科调走了 |
[07:45] | I don’t understand why he’s still working here at all. | 我不明白为什么他还能留在这里 |
[07:48] | If a doctor on our staff | 如果我们这的一名医生 |
[07:49] | has been charged with a felony assault, | 因为袭击重罪被控告 |
[07:51] | he should not be a doctor on our staff. | 他就不该再留在我们医院 |
[07:53] | Well, he’s innocent until proven guilty. | 没被证实有罪之前他都是清白的 |
[07:55] | We have a justice system. | 我们应该公平公正 |
[07:57] | I don’t want to throw away a good surgeon’s career | 我不想因为一个错误而断送掉一个 |
[08:00] | because of one mistake. | 优秀外科医生的前程 |
[08:01] | I know. That’s your tendency. | 我知道 你总喜欢这么做 |
[08:03] | That’s my tenden… What’s my tendency? | 我总喜欢… 我总喜欢怎么做了 |
[08:06] | Leniency. You have a tendency towards leniency. | 心慈手软 你总是心慈手软 |
[08:09] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:11] | You know what my nickname used to be? | 你知道我以前外号是什么吗 |
[08:14] | They called me the Na… | 他们都叫我纳… |
[08:15] | Benjamin Warren. | 本杰明·沃伦 |
[08:21] | Dr. Bailey, I believe in you. | 贝利医生 我相信你 |
[08:23] | I think you have | 我觉得你未来 |
[08:25] | an extraordinary future ahead of you. | 肯定有一片大好前程 |
[08:27] | And I wouldn’t dream of coming in here | 打死我也想不到我会来这里 |
[08:29] | and telling you how to do your job. | 告诉你要怎么做分内之事 |
[08:32] | But if you don’t take some steps | 但是如果你再不开始 |
[08:34] | to replace Dr. Karev… | 找克莱夫医生的替代者 |
[08:37] | I will. | 那就我来吧 |
[08:54] | – You paged? – Uh, yeah, come take a look. | – 你呼我们吗 – 是啊 过来看一下 |
[08:57] | All right, assist the head lac. | 头部伤口有点严重 来搭把手 |
[08:58] | Sir, I’m gonna need to take a look at your wound, okay? | 先生 我要看看你的伤口 可以吗 |
[09:01] | Okay, that’s really deep. | 好吧 伤口真的很深 |
[09:02] | We’re gonna need to get this debrided | 我们要马上清创 |
[09:04] | and covered with a local muscle flap right away. | 用局部肌瓣覆盖伤口 |
[09:07] | Looks like he took a beating. | 他看上去受伤很严重 |
[09:08] | Car hit the median. They’re lucky everyone survived. | 汽车在路中间被撞了 幸亏没人死亡 |
[09:10] | My kid was in the car with me. | 我孩子当时和我在车里 |
[09:12] | This guy was all over the road. | 那家伙开着车在马路上横冲直撞 |
[09:13] | – There’s blood in his abdomen. – Better book the C.T. | – 他腹腔出血了 – 最好预约做个C.T. |
[09:15] | Three lanes he whipped across just to cut me off. | 他冲过三条车道就为了超我们车 |
[09:17] | I mean, what the hell? Who does that? | 什么鬼啊 到底谁干的 |
[09:19] | Oh, God. Robbie. | 我的天 罗比 |
[09:21] | What’s happening with my son? Is he okay? | 我儿子怎么样了 他还好吧 |
[09:23] | We passed a bunch of cars, | 我们超过了一辆辆车 |
[09:25] | and we kept going faster and faster! | 然后越开越快 |
[09:27] | Follow my finger with your eyes. | 眼睛跟着我的手指动 |
[09:33] | That is quite a cut you’ve got there, Robbie. | 你那里有个很深的伤口呢 罗比 |
[09:34] | – Does it hurt? – I can take it. | – 很痛吗 – 还好吧 |
[09:36] | Is my dad okay? ‘Cause I should probably check on him. | 我爸还好吗 我应该去看看他 |
[09:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | I mean, he’s my dad. | 我的意思是 他是我爸 |
[09:47] | – You okay, Robbie? – I’m fine, Dad. | – 你还好吗 罗比 – 我很好 爸爸 |
[09:49] | – Thanks for waiting. – Oh, it’s fine. | – 麻烦你等这么久了 – 没事啦 |
[09:51] | Jackson can cool his heels for a few more minutes upstairs. | 杰克逊可以在楼上冷静几分钟 |
[09:54] | I’m not hurt. I’m really okay, Dad. | 我没有受伤 我真的没事 爸爸 |
[09:57] | Mom’s on her way, buddy, okay? | 妈妈在路上了 宝贝 知道吗 |
[09:59] | Listen to the doctors until she gets here. | 在她来之前要听医生的话 |
[10:00] | You hear me? Behave. | 听到了吗 乖点 |
[10:02] | I always behave, not like that jerk that cut us off. | 我一直都很乖 不像那个超了我们车的疯子 |
[10:05] | I bet next time he will think twice. | 下次他肯定会三思而后行的 |
[10:07] | I bet we did teach him some manners. | 这次之后该懂点规矩了 |
[10:08] | All right, all right. Buddy, that’s enough. | 好了 好了 宝贝 别说了 |
[10:10] | All right, Dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[10:15] | I paged Bailey over an hour ago. | 我呼贝利一个多小时了 |
[10:16] | How long does it take to walk over to the damn clinic? | 怎么这么久了还没到诊所 |
[10:22] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[10:23] | I’m sorry. I’m nervous. | 抱歉 我很紧张 |
[10:24] | I am, too, | 我也是 |
[10:24] | but boundaries, remember? | 说好的楚河汉界 忘了吗 |
[10:25] | I can’t hold your hand? I’ve held your boobs. | 我连你手都牵不得了吗 我连你胸都摸过了 |
[10:27] | Can we please not talk about how the sausage is made? | 拜托别再讨论小香肠是怎么来的了 |
[10:29] | Can we not call our baby a sausage? | 可以不要管叫宝宝小香肠吗 |
[10:31] | Sorry, guys, just another minute. | 抱歉 两位 还得再等等 |
[10:33] | And, by the way, you said it was lovely. | 顺便说一下 你说它很可爱的 |
[10:36] | It was, in its own way. | 它是很可爱啊 与众不同的可爱 |
[10:37] | I also said let’s never speak of it again, remember? | 我也说了 我们不要再提这事了 知道吗 |
[10:43] | So, what was all that about? | 你刚在干吗呢 |
[10:44] | Is there something we need to know? | 有什么情况吗 |
[10:45] | Yes, but I need a surgeon | 有 但我需要找个外科医生 |
[10:46] | to officially assess you, | 来正式诊断你 |
[10:47] | and I can’t seem to get one. | 但似乎我叫不来人 |
[10:49] | So if you guys could just hang tight, | 所以麻烦二位稍安勿躁 |
[10:51] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 可以吗 |
[11:05] | Hey. My bladder rupture repair…done and done. | 嘿 我那台膀胱爆裂修补术 终于完美完成 |
[11:08] | And I’m about to scrub in on a nasty volvulus. | 等会儿我要给个严重肠扭结的病人做手术 |
[11:10] | – What do you got? – A kid in a car accident. | – 你在这看什么 – 车祸中的一个小孩 |
[11:12] | He’s lucky, though. | 不管怎么说 他还是很幸运的 |
[11:14] | I-I’m not seeing much of anything, | 我看不出有什么异常的 |
[11:15] | just a small congenital AVM, | 只是有一处小的先天性脑动静脉畸形 |
[11:17] | nothing to do there. | 没什么需要处理的 |
[11:18] | If he’s clear in a few hours, | 如果几小时内他情况稳定 |
[11:20] | I’ll send him home. | 我就能让他出院了 |
[11:21] | Hey, you got a minute to talk? | 嘿 有时间谈谈吗 |
[11:24] | Owen, there’s nothing to talk about. | 欧文 没什么好谈的 |
[11:25] | But you love to talk, | 但是你很爱谈话啊 |
[11:26] | and you’re not talking about this at all. | 但这次的事你完全没有谈过 |
[11:28] | Hear my words and just take them at face value. | 相信我吧 我的话没有弦外之音 |
[11:30] | And I know I wouldn’t mind talking. | 我不介意和你谈谈啊 |
[11:32] | I am fine. It’s j-just…Why the rush, you know? | 我没事 就只是 这么急做什么呢 |
[11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | Well, I mean, w-we were barely engaged, | 我是说 我们之前才刚订婚 |
[11:39] | and now we’re barely married, | 现在才刚结婚 |
[11:40] | and we’re already trying for kids? | 我们真的准备好要小孩了吗 |
[11:42] | Why all the pressure? | 为什么要给自己压力呢 |
[11:43] | Let’s just be us for a minute. | 我们就先享受二人世界嘛 |
[11:45] | You know, enjoy us and feel what it’s like | 享受二人世界 |
[11:47] | to be two people in a marriage, newlyweds, | 体会一下新婚燕尔的喜悦 |
[11:52] | before we add to it, right? | 先不急着要孩子 |
[11:54] | Is, um… | 那 |
[11:57] | If that’s what you want. | 你开心就好 |
[12:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:06] | She gave you an ultimatum? | 她给你下最后通牒了吗 |
[12:08] | Mm-hmm. And she called me lenient. | 是的 而且她说我心慈手软 |
[12:11] | Lenient! | 心慈手软诶 |
[12:12] | You were lenient. | 明明你才是 |
[12:13] | I was not. I was not lenient. | 我才没有 我哪有心慈手软 |
[12:15] | Yes, you were. | 可是事实就是这样啊 |
[12:17] | You were a lenient and kind and wise chief | 你是一个仁慈 善良 睿智的主任 |
[12:21] | who ruled with fairness. | 你处理事情非常公正 |
[12:22] | Yes, I was fair. I was fair-minded. | 嗯 我的确挺公平公正的 |
[12:25] | “Lenient” makes me sound weak. | 你把我说得很软弱似的 |
[12:27] | I know. | 所以啊 |
[12:28] | And I believe in second chances. | 我觉得每个人都应该有改过自新的机会 |
[12:30] | Look at Leah Murphy. She persevered, and she improved. | 看看人家莉亚·墨菲 她坚持下来了 有所进步 |
[12:33] | She asked to come back. | 她请求回我们这工作 |
[12:34] | I feel that kind of fortitudeis to be rewarded. | 努力就一定会有收获的 |
[12:37] | And more so, I believeit will reward us. | 不仅仅是她本人 我们也会因此受益的 |
[12:40] | That’s how I feel about Karev. | 我也对克莱夫抱有这种期待 |
[12:42] | And I’m right. | 我的判断肯定不会出错 |
[12:46] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:48] | You have to decide that. | 对错你得自己权衡 |
[12:50] | I mean, that’s why they call them the tough calls, Bailey. | 个中利弊不好权衡啊 贝利 |
[12:52] | “That’s why they call themthe tough calls”? | “个中利弊不好权衡” |
[12:54] | That’s all you got? I just called you wise. | 我刚夸你睿智呢 你就给这点建议啊 |
[12:57] | Heads up. | 有人来找你咯 |
[12:58] | Look, the clinic is a joke, I know, | 我知道诊所算个屁 |
[13:00] | and nobody wants to go over there. | 没人想去那边 |
[13:02] | But it’s not a joke when a pregnant lady | 但是现在诊所里有个孕妇 |
[13:03] | has to wait over an hour for someone to come over | 等了一个多小时 就为了有个医生能过去 |
[13:05] | and confirm that she has cancer. | 确诊她的癌症 这已经不是儿戏了 |
[13:07] | I’ve paged you multiple times. | 我呼叫你无数次了 |
[13:09] | I’m the Chief of Surgery. | 我是外科主任 |
[13:10] | Why aren’t you paging a resident? | 你怎么不随便叫个住院医去 |
[13:12] | I want you, the surgeonwith the most expertise | 我就想你过去 我想要最出色的医生 |
[13:14] | to give this patient the best chance. | 这样病人才最有活下来的希望 |
[13:16] | Look, you stuck me over there.It’s your freakin’ clinic. | 是你把我派去诊所的 这是你的诊所 |
[13:18] | At least have the decency to answer your own damn pages. | 至少要看一眼你自己的呼机吧 |
[13:21] | Not today, Karev. You do not want to push me today. | 今天别惹我 克莱夫 不然你会后悔的 |
[13:25] | Meet you there in 5. | 5分钟后诊所见 |
[13:32] | You were saying aboutnot wanting to fire him? | 你还说不想炒他鱿鱼来着 |
[13:43] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[13:46] | I’m on Dr. Bailey’s service, so… | 我今天跟贝利医生 所以… |
[13:47] | Right. | 知道了 |
[13:49] | – I’m Dr. Bailey. – Hi. Jeremy. | – 我是贝利医生 – 我叫杰里米 |
[13:51] | Wow. This is a lot of fuss for just a rash. | 就是起了点红疹子而已 有点太夸张了吧 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:56] | So hit me. | 告诉我结果吧 |
[13:59] | Um, the symptomsthat Dr. Karev noticed… | 那些克莱夫医生看到的症状 |
[14:02] | your weight loss,the itching on your hands… | 体重减轻 手部瘙痒 |
[14:04] | when we see those symptoms together, it’s a red flag. | 这些症状同时出现 就是危险的信号了 |
[14:07] | So, we took a look at your MRI | 所以我们就看了一下你核磁共振的结果 |
[14:09] | and detected a mass on your pancreas. | 你的胰腺上有东西 |
[14:12] | Oh, God. It is… cancer? | 我的天啊 是癌症吗 |
[14:15] | It’s too soon to know for sure. | 还不能确定 |
[14:17] | But it could be? | 可能性大吗 |
[14:19] | We’ll need to do a biopsy to confirm, | 我们还要切片活检后才能确定 |
[14:21] | and we can go from there. | 我们先把检查做完 |
[14:22] | And you figured all this outjust by looking at my hands. | 你看了眼我的手就诊断出了吗 |
[14:25] | I was hoping I was wrong. | 我之前还希望我判断错误了 |
[14:27] | Still am. | 现在也是 |
[14:29] | You and me both. | 我也希望 |
[14:32] | All right, let’sget some irrigation in here. | 好了 把这里冲洗干净 |
[14:36] | I don’t get road rage. Do you get road rage? | 我开车从不生气的 你会吗 |
[14:38] | Well, I don’t chase people down. I’m not crazy. | 我才不去跟别人飙车呢 我又没疯 |
[14:40] | Yeah, but other people. | 可是总有人想搞事情 |
[14:41] | – Oh, other people are crazy. – Yeah. | – 的确 总有人扯疯 – 是呀 |
[14:42] | Well, actually sometimes, April, you get a little crazy. | 其实吧 艾普丽尔 有时候你也有点疯 |
[14:45] | What? Warren, bovie this. | 说什么呢 沃伦 把这里电灼一下 |
[14:47] | Well, somebody cuts you off in traffic, you unleash a stream | 只要有人超你车 你那嘴巴 |
[14:49] | of obscenities that’ll tear the paint off the walls. | 就开始疯狂嘴炮 耳朵都要被你震聋了 |
[14:52] | Kepner? Really? | 真的吗 卡普娜 |
[14:53] | Well, it’s just a release.They can’t hear me. | 只是发泄一下啦 他们又听不到 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, they just think you’re on the phone. – Yeah. | – 他们会以为你在打电话 – 对呀 |
[14:57] | Oh, God, you don’t do that with Harriet in the car, do you? | 天呐 哈里特在车上的时候你不会那样吧 |
[14:59] | No, never. I would never. | 不会 我绝对不会 |
[15:00] | Oh, and you can’t honk. | 还有 千万别按喇叭 |
[15:01] | I mean, that just makes crazy people crazier. | 按喇叭会让人很烦躁的 |
[15:03] | No, no honking, not ever. | 没有的事 我从来不按喇叭 |
[15:05] | And when I flip someone off, I always do it | 我从才不当着别人的面竖中指 |
[15:07] | below the dash, where they can’t even see it. | 我都背着他们比的 让他们看不到 |
[15:08] | You know? | 可以把 |
[15:09] | Or maybe you don’t do anything. | 或者你不要比中指 |
[15:13] | Solid advice. | 这建议实在 |
[15:15] | Absolutely. Clamp. | 的确 给我钳子 |
[15:22] | You’re not even chewing. | 你嚼都没嚼 |
[15:23] | I’m hungry, no time. Waiting on biopsy results. | 我很饿 又没空 在等活检结果 |
[15:27] | Did Pierce tell you about her new favorite resident? | 皮尔斯告诉你她的新宠住院医了吗 |
[15:29] | I can’t operate, so I don’t care. | 我又不能做手术 我才不管嘞 |
[15:30] | I mean, technically, it’s an old resident. | 严格来说 也不是新来的 |
[15:32] | Leah Murphy. | 是莉亚·墨菲 |
[15:34] | – She’s back? – I love her. | – 她回来啦 – 我爱死她了 |
[15:36] | Really great suture techniques, steady hands. | 她的缝合的手法很棒 手还很稳 |
[15:38] | ♪ Just give me a chance, get up… ♪ | ♪ 给我个机会 站起来 ♪ |
[15:41] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[15:42] | Great. Married. | 好极了 刚结婚呢 |
[15:44] | Newlywed of two months going strong. | 这才两个月 新婚燕尔的怎会不好 |
[15:48] | Super strong. | 我好得很 |
[15:49] | Can Webber really rehire her? I mean, I am on the board. | 韦伯真的有权把她雇回来吗 我也是股东啊 |
[15:52] | What is the problem? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[15:53] | We needed a new resident, and she’s a good one. | 我们要一个新的住院医师 她还不错 |
[15:55] | Robbins slept with her. | 罗宾斯跟她睡过 |
[15:57] | So did Alex. | 阿历克斯也和她搞过 |
[15:58] | If you go there, be careful. She gets attached. | 如果你要和她睡的话小心点 她可容易动情了 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 我先走一步 |
[16:03] | – Have you seen her yet? – No. | – 你看到她了吗 – 还没 |
[16:05] | I mean, do you think it’s weird she hasn’t called us | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 她都没给我们打电话诶 |
[16:07] | to let us know she’s coming back? | 她都没说她要回来 |
[16:08] | – Who’s back? – Leah Murphy. | – 谁回来了 – 莉亚·墨菲 |
[16:11] | She was in our intern class, | 我们曾经一起实习 |
[16:12] | and then she left in the second year of the program. | 但她在第二年培训的时候就走了 |
[16:14] | – Not by choice. – Oh, what happened? | – 被解雇的 – 哦 发生什么了 |
[16:16] | She didn’t fight hard enough to get in the O.R. | 她工作学习都不够努力 |
[16:18] | – or study or prepare. – Yes, she did. | – 准备不充分 – 瞎说 |
[16:20] | She drilled through a patient’s leg | 她都把病人的腿钻穿了 |
[16:21] | all the way down to the table. | 直直钉到手术台里了诶 |
[16:24] | – That was an accident. – Did I also mention she almost | – 那是个意外 – 另外吧 |
[16:26] | brought the hospital down with harassment lawsuits | 她差点用性骚扰投诉把医院搞下水 |
[16:28] | and complaints against attendings | 针对主治医生们的投诉 |
[16:30] | because she was sleeping with attendings? | 因为她和主治医生们上床 |
[16:33] | Well, in fairness,I slept with an attending. | 可是 我也和一个主治上过床啊 |
[16:34] | Attendings. | 你才一个 她可不止 |
[16:36] | Both Robbins and Karev. | 罗宾斯和克莱夫呢 |
[16:37] | – Robbins and Karev? – Don’t remind me. | – 罗宾斯和克莱夫 – 别让我想起那破事 |
[16:39] | Not that I care, but still, just don’t remind me. | 不是我在意 但是我还是不想去想那些破事 |
[16:42] | It all screwed with her head, so Webber asked her to leave. | 她整个人都不务正业的 于是韦博让她走人了 |
[16:44] | Just goes to show… don’t crap where you eat. | 直接去… 喂 你可别在餐厅被吓尿 |
[16:46] | ♪ I’m breakin’ down, I’m breakin’ down ♪ | ♪ 我已崩溃 ♪ |
[16:48] | Hey, guys! Someone sitting here? | 大家伙们 这里有人坐吗 |
[16:51] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[16:53] | No, sit. | 没人 坐吧 |
[16:54] | Um, we were just talking… | 我们刚刚在聊… |
[16:55] | Talking about me? Figures. | 我知道 在说我 我猜到了 |
[17:00] | Um, anyway, uh, welcome back. | 诶 不管怎么说 欢迎回来 |
[17:03] | ♪ I can take the elevator,you can take the stairs ♪ | ♪ 我坐电梯 你走楼梯 ♪ |
[17:05] | ♪ And good rhythm killin’ my time ♪ | ♪ 好旋律消磨时间 ♪ |
[17:08] | ♪ A little bit of luxuryI really don’t mind ♪ | ♪ 小恩小惠 我不在意 ♪ |
[17:09] | ♪ Good rhythm ♪ | ♪ 好旋律 ♪ |
[17:12] | ♪ Good rhythm ♪ | ♪ 好旋律 ♪ |
[17:15] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[17:16] | Advanced pancreatic cancer. | 晚期胰腺癌 |
[17:18] | I say we start with neo adjuvant chemoradiation. | 我们应该开始做辅助放化疗 |
[17:22] | Hope it’ll shrink the tumor,then we can resect it. | 希望能让病灶变小 之后再手术切除 |
[17:26] | Follow up with more chemo. | 切除后继续做化疗 |
[17:28] | But, uh, but she’s pregnant. | 但是她怀孕了 |
[17:29] | How can the fetus survive that kind of chemo? | 胎儿可承受不了化疗啊 |
[17:32] | It can’t. | 的确 |
[17:33] | We’ll have to recommend termination. | 所以我们得建议她终止妊娠 |
[17:34] | If we can schedule it for this afternoon, | 如果今天下午能把宝宝流了 |
[17:37] | we could start the first cycle of chemo as early as tomorrow. | 那我们明早就能开始做第一轮化疗 |
[17:39] | This isn’t some accidental pregnancy. | 他们这又不是意外怀孕 |
[17:41] | There has to be some other option. | 一定还有别的办法的 |
[17:43] | This is the best option. | 这已经是最好的办法了 |
[17:45] | You don’t know that. Y-You don’t know her. | 你根本不清楚这是什么情况 你不认识她 |
[17:46] | I know what I’m looking at on these scans. | 我看得懂扫描 |
[17:49] | Then look harder. I mean, there has to be some… | 再看仔细点 肯定还有别的… |
[17:51] | Okay, you marched across the street. | 明明是你从诊所到医院来找我的 |
[17:52] | You yelled at me to come and assess your patient. | 是你喊我来给你的病人看病的 |
[17:55] | Me. Nobody else would do. | 除了我之外没有人会愿意做 |
[17:57] | And now I’m here. I am assessing. | 现在我人就在这 正在权衡利弊 |
[17:59] | I can’t help it if you don’t like what you hear. | 你不爱听我说的话 那我做什么都没用 |
[18:01] | I convinced her to come to our clinic. | 我劝她来我们的诊所 |
[18:03] | I told her that we could help her. | 我告诉她我们能帮助她 |
[18:04] | It’s pancreatic cancer. | 她患的是胰腺癌 |
[18:06] | There’s only so much help we can give. | 我们能做的只有这么多 |
[18:08] | You’re not even trying. | 你根本什么都没做 |
[18:09] | Okay, you are on thin ice, Karev. | 克莱夫 现在你的处境严峻 |
[18:12] | Thin. This is not the time to get… | 严峻 这并不是时候… |
[18:16] | I am the surgeon.I know my recommendation. | 我是一名外科医生 我清楚我的建议 |
[18:19] | We’re done here. | 就此打住吧 |
[18:28] | Robbie, I have some good news.Your dad’s out of surgery. | 罗比 我有好消息 你爸爸的手术结束了 |
[18:31] | So as soon as your mom gets here, | 你妈妈一过来 |
[18:32] | she can bring you up to see him. | 就可以带你去看他 |
[18:34] | My mom will be pretty happy about that. | 我妈一定很高兴 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I bet she will. | 我想也是 |
[18:38] | She’s probably pretty scared. | 她可能也很害怕 |
[18:41] | I bet she is. | 我想也会 |
[18:46] | Robbie… | 罗比 |
[18:50] | If you are scared, it’s okay. | 你怕了 这很正常 |
[18:52] | I mean, it’s all right to be scared. | 害怕没什么大不了的 |
[18:55] | It’s all right to say you are,talk about it. | 你把它说出来 谈论它也没什么大不了 |
[19:00] | He got so mad. | 他太生气了 |
[19:02] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:05] | And we went so fast. | 我们开得很快 |
[19:07] | I thought we were gonna go off the road. | 我以为我们会越过道路掉下去 |
[19:09] | I thought we’d die. | 我以为我们会死 |
[19:11] | I just want my mom. | 我只要我的妈妈 |
[19:13] | She’s coming. She’s on her way. | 她正在赶过来了 |
[19:16] | And you’re safe now, okay? | 而你现在很安全 知道吗 |
[19:20] | Okay? Robbie? | 怎么了 罗比 |
[19:23] | – I just want…- What’s that? | – 我只要… – 怎么了 |
[19:25] | – Hurts…- Robbie? Do you know where you are? | – 很痛 – 罗比 你知道你现在在哪吗 |
[19:27] | Can you squeeze my hands? | 你能捏一下我的手吗 |
[19:30] | Okay, I’m right here with you,and I’m gonna help you. | 好 我会在这陪着你 我会帮你的 |
[19:32] | – Dr. Shepherd, this is Robbie’s – …Warren, get in here! | – 谢博德医生 这是罗比的 – 沃伦 进来 |
[19:34] | Robbie? We need some help in here!Get her out of here. | 罗比 帮我一把 把她带走 |
[19:36] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[19:37] | Listen, ma’am. We need you to step back. | 女士 请您让开 |
[19:39] | Okay, somebody call upstairs. | 来个人呼楼上的人 |
[19:41] | Bump whoever’s in C.T. out. We’re coming up there now. | 呼叫C.T.室随便一个人 我们这就过去 |
[19:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:47] | W-What’s wrong with him? T-They said he was fine. | 他怎么了 医生说他已经没事 |
[19:49] | And he was, but I really have to go now. | 他之前是 但我现在必须得走了 |
[19:55] | His C.T. was fine.No contusion, no fracture. | 他的片子没什么问题 没有挫伤跟骨折 |
[19:57] | He has an incidental AVM in the left temporal. | 他的左颞出现了偶发性脑动静脉畸形 |
[19:59] | It must have ruptured. | 一定是破裂了 |
[20:00] | If his AVM ruptured, that’s bad, right? | 如果脑动静脉破裂 情况很糟对吗 |
[20:01] | – Really bad.- I want an O.R. on standby. | – 非常糟糕 – 给我准备手术室 |
[20:03] | Make that happen right now. | 立刻马上 |
[20:07] | Robbie’s in surgery? | 罗比在做手术吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, he had a brain bleed. | 对 他脑出血了 |
[20:11] | They took him up as soon as they detected it. | 他们一发现就给他做手术 |
[20:15] | Today was supposed to be a good one. | 今天应该是个好日子 |
[20:17] | Robbie said he wanted me to take him to buy a comic book. | 罗比说 他想要让我带他去买漫画书 |
[20:20] | Yeah, t-that kind of thing doesn’t happen much anymore. | 不过 这事我不常做 |
[20:23] | He’s 12 now. | 他十二岁了 |
[20:25] | And everything I do pretty much embarrasses him. | 而我做的事总是让他难堪 |
[20:29] | But today, when that guy cut me off, I was so pissed. | 但是今天 那个男人切线时 我非常愤怒 |
[20:34] | I mean, he could have killed us. | 他可能会杀了我们 |
[20:36] | I just… I took off after him, | 我就… 我就超了他的车 |
[20:37] | and then we hit a slick spot and we lost control. | 然后我开进了一个很滑的地方 车子失控了 |
[20:41] | We hit the wall. | 车子撞到墙上 |
[20:43] | He’s with Dr. Shepherd now. And she’s excellent. | 谢博德医生正在给他做手术 她是名很棒的医生 |
[20:47] | Hey, sweetie. How’s Robbie? | 嘿 亲爱的 罗比怎么了 |
[20:50] | There’s no news. He’s still in surgery. | 没有消息 他还在做手术 |
[20:54] | Bob, what happened? | 鲍勃 发生了什么 |
[20:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:00] | I’ll check back in a few. | 我过一会再去看看 |
[21:05] | This guy cut me off,and I just got so mad. | 那家伙切线 我太生气了 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, but it sounds like | 对不起 但这听起来 |
[21:28] | – you want me to terminate my pregnancy. – Oh, man. | – 你想让我终止妊娠 – 拜托 |
[21:31] | We need to begin treatments as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快进行治疗 |
[21:34] | And the baby couldn’t survive them. | 这孩子活不下去的 |
[21:35] | So, the baby’s healthy. | 那孩子是健康的 |
[21:37] | The thing that’s wrong here is me, right? | 出错的人是我 对吗 |
[21:41] | Well, how much time do I get? | 我还有多少时间 |
[21:43] | I mean, if I do what you’re asking | 我说 如果我听你的话 |
[21:45] | and I get all the treatments, how much time will I have? | 去接受治疗 我还可以活多久 |
[21:51] | Less than a year. | 一年不到 |
[21:57] | Then what is the point? | 那意义何在 |
[21:59] | Why can’t we just wait until after the baby’s born, | 为什么我们就不能等到把孩子生下来 |
[22:01] | and then you can nuke my body full of chemo all you want? | 然后你让我做什么治疗都可以 |
[22:04] | You’re not listening.She’s not listening. | 你不听 她没在听 |
[22:08] | They’re saying… | 医生说… |
[22:10] | that without the treatments,the cancer will kill you | 你不治疗的话 癌症在孩子出生前 |
[22:13] | before the baby’s even born. | 会要了你的命 |
[22:14] | In a month, two months,you’ll both be dead. | 一两个月内 你们都会死 |
[22:20] | I went to court to fight a traffic ticket | 我去法院诉讼交通罚单 |
[22:24] | so I could save $360 | 我省下那360元罚款 |
[22:27] | so we could buy an organic crib mattress. | 我们就能买一张有机婴儿床垫了 |
[22:29] | This is how my day started. And now I’m… | 这是我今天的开始 而我现在… |
[22:36] | All day long, I have been thinking that there is… | 一整天我都在想… |
[22:40] | there’s a reason that I was in that line. | 我在那条队里是有原因的 |
[22:43] | There’s a reason that I met you. | 遇见你是有原因的 |
[22:44] | And I don’t believe in God or fate or anything. | 我并不信神 命运或者其他什么的 |
[22:47] | She doesn’t at all. | 她根本不相信 |
[22:48] | But this is it? | 但就这样吗 |
[22:49] | I met you so you can tell me that our baby has to die | 我遇见你是让你我跟我说我们的孩子会死吗 |
[22:53] | and then go crawl off somewhere and die myself. | 然后我再苟延残喘 自生自灭吗 |
[23:00] | These are my options? | 这就是我面前的路吗 |
[23:03] | Just death? | 只有死 |
[23:04] | And more death? | 这个生命也要死 |
[23:08] | – What about a Whipple?- A Whipple? | – 做胰十二指肠切除术怎样 – 胰十二指肠切除术 |
[23:10] | A what? | 什么手术 |
[23:12] | The baby wouldn’t survive being under that long. | 孩子撑不了这么久 |
[23:16] | Then we do it open.Cut the time in half. | 那我们开腹做 把时间减半 |
[23:18] | We forgo the first round of chemo | 我们放弃一轮化疗 |
[23:20] | and do this surgery instead. | 去做手术 |
[23:22] | Remove the cancer from your pancreas | 把胰脏的肿瘤切除 |
[23:23] | without harming the baby,then close you up. | 不会伤到孩子 然后缝合 |
[23:25] | A-And that will save them…that will save them both? | 那 那他们都会得救 他们都会得救吗 |
[23:29] | No, but it could keep you alive long enough | 不会 只是让你活得久一点 |
[23:31] | to deliver a healthy baby. | 来生下这个健康的孩子 |
[23:32] | It’ll buy you both some time. | 这个办法让你争取时间 |
[23:34] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[23:36] | What the hell? You are not some hotshot surgeon right now. | 你在干嘛 你现在可不是什么神医妙手 |
[23:41] | You are a doctor in the clinic. | 你是诊所的一名医生 |
[23:42] | You cannot go around suggesting outrageous procedures! | 你不能随便建议过激的治疗手段 |
[23:45] | I was giving my patient her options. | 我只是给我的病人提供选择 |
[23:47] | The patient you only have because I gave you the chance | 因为我给你这个机会 |
[23:49] | in the clinic in the first place! | 你才能有这个病人 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[23:53] | But I wasn’t wrong. | 但我没做错 |
[23:54] | I didn’t promise the impossible. | 我并没有打包票 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I overstepped,and I’m overstepping again | 是的 我越界了 再一次 |
[23:58] | and pissing you off, and I don’t care. | 让你生气 但我不在乎 |
[24:00] | Go on, get mad at me, but don’t take it out on the patient. | 继续 向我发脾气 但别向病人发脾气 |
[24:02] | Just give her a freaking chance. | 给她一个该死的机会吧 |
[24:09] | When I tell you to know your place, | 当我告诉你 清楚你的位置 |
[24:12] | know your damn place. | 清楚你该死的位置 |
[24:21] | – Push 25 of mannitol.- This happened so quickly. | – 注射25甘露醇单位 – 出血太快了 |
[24:24] | Spontaneous hemorrhage, but we are gonna get him back. | 自发性出血 我们一定得把他救过来 |
[24:25] | We have to get him back. | 得把他救过来 |
[24:27] | V-fib. Charge paddles to 120. | 室颤 充电到120 |
[24:30] | Clear. | 离手 |
[24:33] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[24:35] | Push another 25 of mannitol. Check his pupils. | 再注射25单位甘露醇 检查一下他的瞳孔 |
[24:45] | Fixed and dilated. | 无对光反射 散瞳 |
[24:47] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[24:53] | No, no. No, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[24:56] | No! | 不 |
[24:58] | He’s gone. Y-You did everything you could. | 他已经走了 你尽力了 |
[25:09] | Seem to have poor back-bleeding from the inferior mesenteric. | 看来肠系膜下有严重出血 |
[25:12] | Murphy, what do you do about that? | 墨菲 你会怎么做 |
[25:13] | Create a circular button around the artery’s origin, | 在动脉起始端建立循环 |
[25:14] | harvest it, | 取部分血管 |
[25:15] | – and then reimplant it in the graft.- How? | – 然后再植入移植物内 – 怎么做 |
[25:17] | Use a partially occluding clamp on the graft to make a cuff | 用部分止血钳在移植物上做一个小切口 |
[25:20] | incision and over-sew the inferior mesenteric artery | 然后用4-0号线 |
[25:23] | – with running 4-0 prolene.- And then what? | – 缝合肠系膜下动脉 – 然后呢 |
[25:25] | After the completion of anastomosis, | 吻合术完成后 |
[25:26] | we check the Doppler signals on the sigmoid mesentery. | 我们检查乙状结肠系膜的多普勒信号 |
[25:29] | – Hm.- Exactly. | – 嗯 – 没错 |
[25:31] | You’ve double-checked every suture I’ve made, | 你已经仔细检查了我做的每一步缝合 |
[25:33] | and you’re pimping me with complicated questions. | 然后你就开始对我鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[25:35] | They told you my story. | 他们给你讲了我的事了吧 |
[25:37] | What? No. | 什么事 没有啊 |
[25:39] | What story? Is there a story? | 什么故事 还有故事可以听吗 |
[25:40] | W-Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[25:42] | What they didn’t tell you, | 他们没有告诉你 |
[25:44] | what they couldn’t have told you | 但是应该告诉你的事 |
[25:46] | is that when I left here,things really sucked. | 我离开这儿的时候 这儿真是一团糟 |
[25:48] | Then I got into the program at Foster, | 然后我就去了福斯特的项目 |
[25:50] | and I worked harder than I’ve ever worked, | 我比以前还要认真工作 |
[25:51] | and I became the best. | 然后我成为了最优秀的 |
[25:53] | And then, Dr. Pierce, you happened. | 但接着 皮尔斯医生 你就出现了 |
[25:57] | I’m sorry? | 关我什么事 |
[25:59] | During a cardio rotation,I found the article | 在心脏科轮转时 我找到了一篇 |
[26:01] | you wrote about awake VATS, | 你写的关于电视辅助胸腔镜手术的文章 |
[26:03] | and I was riveted. | 惊艳了我 |
[26:03] | So I researched other things you had written, | 然后我就去看了你写的其他文章 |
[26:06] | and it became very clear to me that I’m not just a surgeon. | 我就意识到我不仅仅是个外科医生 |
[26:10] | I’m a cardiothoracic surgeon, | 我更是个心外科医生 |
[26:12] | and I had to find you and learn from you. | 并且我得多向你学习 |
[26:16] | And then I found out that you’d been hired here, | 再然后我就发现你在这儿就职 |
[26:17] | and I thought, “Well, crap.” | 我就想 糟了 |
[26:18] | And then I realized, well, crap, | 我真的意识到这很糟 |
[26:20] | I have to figure out a way to get back here somehow. | 我得想个办法怎么回到这儿 |
[26:23] | And now | 然后现在 |
[26:24] | I’m in an O.R.with the Maggie Pierce. | 我就和麦琪▪皮尔斯共用一间手术室了 |
[26:29] | Sorry, Dr. Riggs, no offense. | 里格斯医生 抱歉 无意冒犯 |
[26:31] | No, none taken. I get it. | 不 没关系 我懂 |
[26:33] | I just hope that whatever you heard… | 我只希望不管你听到了什么 |
[26:37] | well, I can’t control that. | 其实我也管不了 |
[26:41] | You know, when I first got here, | 我刚到这儿的时候 |
[26:42] | I was so miserable, | 我很痛苦 |
[26:43] | I tried to quit after two weeks. | 我曾在工作半个月后尝试辞职 |
[26:44] | People hated me so much,I got punched in the face. | 大家都很讨厌我 我还被打过 |
[26:48] | Had exactly one friend. | 只有一个朋友 |
[26:49] | Kepner. She likes everybody. | 就是卡普娜 她对每个人都很友好 |
[26:59] | Um, should we wait for Jeremy to get back? | 我们应该等杰里米回来吗 |
[27:01] | Uh, no, his stomach goes bonkers when he’s stressed out, | 不用 他紧张时就会腹泻 |
[27:04] | so he might be a while. | 还得有一会儿呢 |
[27:07] | Uh, I wanted to talk to you about scheduling the D&E. | 我想跟你谈谈关于安排扩宫排空流产的事 |
[27:11] | Dr. Karev said there was a surgery. | 克莱夫医生说可以做手术 |
[27:13] | Why aren’t we doing that surgery? | 为什么我们不做那个手术 |
[27:15] | Because it’s very risky to you,to the baby. | 因为手术对你对宝宝都存在很大风险 |
[27:19] | I already have an expiration date. | 我已经知道预产期了 |
[27:21] | Aren’t we past a little worried about some risks? | 就不能别考虑风险性了吗 |
[27:25] | If we did this, | 如果我们不考虑的话 |
[27:26] | if we could remove the tumor | 如果我们能摘除肿瘤 |
[27:29] | and keep your pregnancy intact, | 并确保母子平安的话 |
[27:31] | by the time you deliver, | 等到分娩的时候 |
[27:33] | the cancer will have still grown unchecked for six months. | 癌症还是会以未知速度在你体内生长6个月 |
[27:37] | It’d be too far along by then for us to treat it. | 那时再治疗就晚了 |
[27:40] | I mean, you would literally | 我是说 你会 |
[27:41] | be sacrificing your own life for your child’s. | 为了你的孩子牺牲掉你的生活 |
[27:47] | I can see it, you know? | 我能看见 你知道吗 |
[27:50] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[27:51] | Jeremy pushing our kid in the swing, | 看见杰里米在秋千后推着我们的孩子 |
[27:54] | touching his toes when they’re in the sky. | 摸着孩子悬空的脚 |
[27:56] | And the baby thinks it’s so funny. | 孩子也很开心 |
[27:58] | I can see them growing older together, | 我能看见他们一起相伴成长的画面 |
[28:01] | getting to the good stuff. | 一起有福同享 |
[28:03] | Jeremy showing him “Star Wars”for the first time. | 杰里米第一次给他看了星球大战 |
[28:10] | High school, college… | 高中 大学 |
[28:13] | his first apartment. | 他的第一处公寓 |
[28:16] | Jeremy’s there, and he’s the best dad. | 杰里米就在那儿 他会是最棒的爸爸 |
[28:20] | I picture that, | 我预想到这些 |
[28:21] | and all this crap is worth something. | 而现在这些糟糕事发生都是值得的 |
[28:24] | A happy ending. | 为了一个幸福的结局 |
[28:27] | I die, but there’s something good still. | 就算我死了 还是会有美好的事继续着 |
[28:30] | There’s something good to see. | 会有很多幸福的画面 |
[28:33] | I picture it your way, | 我用你的方式想象了下 |
[28:35] | and everything goes black. | 整个世界都是黑暗的 |
[28:36] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[28:39] | Only death. | 除了死亡 |
[28:42] | If this is the only chance that my baby has to survive, | 如果这是我的孩子能活下来的唯一办法 |
[28:47] | I am not looking for a guarantee. | 我想要的不是保证 |
[28:50] | I’m looking for a chance. | 而是一个机会 |
[29:00] | Where’d you take Veronica? | 你把维罗妮卡带哪儿去了 |
[29:02] | She’s in pre-op. | 她在进行术前准备 |
[29:03] | I was explaining to Jeremy | 我正在向杰里米解释 |
[29:04] | what to expect after her Whipple. | 在胰十二指肠切除术后可能的并发症 |
[29:09] | Thank you, Dr. Bailey, for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 贝利医生 |
[29:17] | Have you seen, um, a hoodie? | 你有没有看见过一件连帽衫 |
[29:20] | Veronica’s hoodie. It’s black. | 是维罗妮卡的 一件黑色的 |
[29:23] | Had a hood. | 一件有兜帽的 |
[29:24] | I was looking for it and, um,Dr. Bailey came up and… | 我刚刚一直在找它 然后贝利医生来了 |
[29:29] | – You sure she left it here?- No, I’m not. | – 你确定她放这儿了吗 – 我不清楚 |
[29:31] | I’m not sure at all becauseI wasn’t paying any attention. | 我不确定 因为我根本没注意 |
[29:33] | So who knows? Who the hell even knows where it is?! | 那谁会知道呢 谁知道它在哪儿 |
[29:39] | Oh, I can’t… I can’t do this. | 我不能 这个我做不了 |
[29:42] | I can’t raise a kid. | 我不会带孩子 |
[29:44] | Not by myself, not without her. | 没有她 我一个人不行的 |
[29:46] | This was a good idea because we had it, | 这本是个好主意 因为我们共同拥有 |
[29:47] | because we were gonna do it. | 因为我们两个人会一起带孩子 |
[29:49] | She’s the one that thinks of things, who keeps track of things. | 她负责把事情安排得井井有条 |
[29:51] | I’m in charge of fun ideas. | 我就负责幽默 |
[29:53] | She’s in charge of, like, common sense | 她就负责常识一类的 |
[29:55] | and where the freaking hoodie is! | 那件连帽衫到底在哪儿 |
[29:58] | The next hoodie I lose,my kid might be wearing it. | 我丢的下一件连帽衫可能就穿在我孩子身上 |
[30:01] | What if my kid is wearing the hoodie? | 那如果我的孩子就穿着那件连帽衫的呢 |
[30:03] | Well, I’ve worked with a lot of parents, a lot. | 我和很多家长打过交道 很多 |
[30:07] | There’s only one trick. | 只有一个技巧 |
[30:08] | What’s the trick? | 什么技巧 |
[30:09] | Show up. That’s it. Be there. Be around. | 只要露面就行了 陪伴他们 |
[30:14] | It’s what you’re doing for your kid and his mom now, | 你现在就在这样做 |
[30:16] | and you’re already good at it. | 并且你做的很好 |
[30:19] | Give yourself a break. | 给你自己放个小假 |
[30:22] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[30:24] | ♪ I break a million ways before I… ♪ | ♪ 我排除万难 ♪ |
[30:28] | She’s always been there. | 她一直陪着我 |
[30:32] | Always. | 一直 |
[30:34] | ♪ And I can only pray ♪ | ♪ 我只能祈祷 ♪ |
[30:36] | ♪ There’ll be another day ♪ | ♪ 会有崭新一天到来 ♪ |
[30:40] | You ready, Veronica? | 准备好了吗 维罗妮卡 |
[30:44] | Is Dr. Karev gonna be in the surgery, too? | 克莱夫医生会参与这台手术吗 |
[30:47] | Uh, he’s needed in the clinic. | 他要留在诊所帮忙 |
[30:51] | ♪ I’ll hold onto… ♪ | ♪ 紧紧抓住 ♪ |
[30:52] | Then will you tell him”thank you” for me? | 那你能替我跟他说句谢谢吗 |
[30:56] | ♪ So I’m countin’ the days ♪ | ♪ 所以我倒数日期 ♪ |
[30:59] | The accident caused damage to a weak spot in his brain. | 这场意外导致了他脑中的致命损伤 |
[31:02] | We tried to repair it, | 我们尝试修复 |
[31:04] | but Robbie went into cardiac arrest on the table. | 但是罗比在手术台上心搏停止 |
[31:06] | No. | 不会的 |
[31:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:09] | We did everything we could. | 我们已经竭尽所能 |
[31:11] | Mrs. Reeves. | 里夫斯夫人 |
[31:14] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[31:19] | If there’s anything that we can do… | 如果有什么我们可以帮忙的 |
[31:20] | ♪ I hope your love never… ♪ | ♪ 我希望你的爱永不消失 ♪ |
[31:23] | I wish it was you. | 我希望是你 |
[31:27] | It should’ve been you. | 本该是你的 |
[31:29] | It should have been you! | 本来应该是你的 |
[31:32] | Should’ve been you! | 应该是你的 |
[31:35] | Mrs. Reeves. | 里夫斯夫人 |
[31:36] | Mrs. Reeves, come with me, please. | 里夫斯夫人 请跟我来 |
[31:47] | You want to talk about it? | 你想跟我说说吗 |
[31:49] | ♪ Countin’ the days ♪ | ♪ 倒数日期 ♪ |
[31:51] | I’m just waiting to hear how surgery goes, | 我只是在这儿等着手术的消息 |
[31:53] | so I got some time to kill. | 这样我就能消磨些时间 |
[31:57] | Or not. I’m cool either way. | 不说也行 反正我无所谓 |
[32:02] | Or maybe just sit.Uh, Sometimes sitting helps. | 或者就那样坐着 有时候静坐也很有用的 |
[32:08] | I’ll just go. | 我还是走吧 |
[32:15] | I had a baby. | 我曾有个孩子 |
[32:18] | A baby boy. | 一个男孩 |
[32:20] | I had a son. | 我曾有个儿子 |
[32:21] | Had? | 曾经吗 |
[32:24] | When I was living in L.A., | 当我还住在洛杉矶的时候 |
[32:25] | um, he was born with anencephaly but… | 他有先天无脑畸形 |
[32:30] | without a brain. | 就是没有头 |
[32:31] | So he lived for, um… | 所以他只活了 |
[32:37] | 43 minutes. | 43分钟 |
[32:43] | And I held him. | 我就那样抱着他 |
[32:47] | I got to hold him. | 就那样抱着他 |
[32:53] | And then it was time. | 接着就到时间了 |
[32:56] | And he was… | 他就 |
[33:00] | He donated all of his organs. | 他捐了所有的器官 |
[33:06] | And then I let him go. | 我就这样让他去了 |
[33:11] | And it almost killed me. | 我那时真是生不如死 |
[33:15] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[33:18] | No, you wouldn’t. Um… | 不 你不会知道的 |
[33:21] | I never told my family. | 我从没告诉过我的家人 |
[33:24] | Not… Derek, not Meredith. | 包括德里克和梅瑞狄斯 |
[33:26] | No one. | 一个都没有 |
[33:26] | No one. | 没告诉任何人 |
[33:32] | I haven’t told Owen all of it. | 我还没告诉欧文这一切 |
[33:36] | And I don’t think I can. | 我想我说不出口 |
[33:40] | He wants a family so bad. | 他是那么渴望拥有一个家 |
[33:45] | How do I tell him that… | 我该如何告诉他 |
[33:51] | He won’t look at me the same way. | 他再也不会像以前那样看待我了 |
[33:53] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:57] | He’s gonna hate me. | 他会恨我的 |
[33:59] | I don’t think so. It’s Hunt. | 我可不这么认为 他可是亨特啊 |
[34:07] | I took a pregnancy test last night. | 昨晚我做了孕检 |
[34:09] | I, um… I thought I might… | 我 呃 我觉得我可能 |
[34:16] | And, uh, as I sat there waiting for the result, | 当我坐在那里等结果 |
[34:19] | I just watched him get more and more excited. | 我看到他变得越来越激动 |
[34:22] | He wanted it so badly. | 他是如此渴望拥有一个家 |
[34:28] | And the longer I sat there,the more I felt like… | 坐在那越久 我越觉得 |
[34:32] | I was dying. | 我快难受死了 |
[34:36] | I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move. | 我没法呼吸 也没法走动 |
[34:41] | And when that stick was negative, | 当验孕棒呈阴性 |
[34:44] | Owen’s heart broke. | 欧文心碎不已 |
[34:49] | And… | 可是 |
[34:53] | I was so relieved. | 我却松了口气 |
[34:57] | I could breathe again. | 总算能透口气了 |
[35:08] | See. | 看吧 |
[35:11] | Now look me in the eye and tell me that he won’t hate me. | 现在看着我的眼睛 告诉我他不会恨我 |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | Hey! I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I was weird earlier. | 嗨 抱歉 关于我之前的怪异行为 |
[35:31] | I was just… I didn’t know you were coming back, | 我只是 我不知道你会回来 |
[35:33] | so I was a little thrown. | 所以这让我有点惊讶 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Yeah.I’ve been thrown all day | 是啊 我也困扰一整天 |
[35:36] | Yeah. But it is good to see you. | 好吧 但是 很高兴见到你 |
[35:40] | I saw that you went into fetal medicine. | 我看到你研究胎儿医学 |
[35:42] | That’s very impressive. | 这真令人印象深刻 |
[35:43] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | I’m gonna get these labs to Dr. Riggs. | 我要把这些带到检验结果交给里格斯医生 |
[35:48] | I will see you around. | 回头见 |
[35:49] | Bye. | 拜 |
[35:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:58] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我忍不住想这件事 |
[36:00] | I watched Robbie stand there and talk to his dad. | 我看到罗比站在那里 和他爸爸谈话 |
[36:02] | I mean, he was fine. | 我的意思是 他没事 |
[36:04] | Then he wasn’t. | 但是 并不是这样的 |
[36:11] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[36:22] | Just… April, it’s secure, I’m sure. | 艾普丽尔 它很安全 我敢肯定 |
[36:25] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:33] | I just wanted to double-check. | 我只是想再确认一次 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:36] | One second. | 等一下 |
[36:44] | Yep. Looks okay. | 好的 看上去没事 |
[36:51] | DeLuca! | 德鲁卡 |
[36:53] | Hey, um, did you hear from your lawyer about a trial date? | 嗨 你的律师有告诉你开庭日期吗 |
[36:57] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s coming up soon. | 有 很快就到了 |
[36:59] | Oh. Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:00] | Wait. Wait. What’s up? | 等等 什么事 |
[37:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:05] | Try again. What’s up? | 再说一次 怎么了 |
[37:06] | We shouldn’t talk about the case anymore. | 我们不应该再讨论这个案子 |
[37:08] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[37:14] | I know you’re talking with Karev. I saw you. | 我知道你和克莱夫谈过这件事 我亲眼看见了 |
[37:17] | And after all that stuff you said | 经历这一切后 你说过 |
[37:18] | about how you guys never talk anymore? | 你们不会再讲话了 |
[37:19] | We were working on a case in the clinic. | 我们在同一个诊所共事 |
[37:21] | I didn’t exactly have a choice. | 确切来说 我没得选择 |
[37:24] | What? You think I’m some sort of double agent, and I’m…? | 什么 你觉得我是那种双重间谍吗 |
[37:27] | No. No, I don’t think… | 不 不 我不这么认为 |
[37:30] | You just… You pick the bad guy. | 你只是 你选择了一个坏家伙 |
[37:33] | So, the guy who hurts you or who hurts other people, | 所以 不管这个人是伤害你 还是伤害其他人 |
[37:36] | and you deserve better. | 你都值得更好的 |
[37:39] | Maybe you can’t see that, but I do. | 也许你看不出来 但是我可以 |
[37:43] | So, when I see you with him, I just… | 所以 当我看见你和他在一起 我只是 |
[37:47] | Whatever. I, uh, I gotta go. | 随便了 我得走了 |
[37:58] | Hey, I’m about to head out.You gonna be long? | 嗨 我要走了 你还要待很久吗 |
[38:00] | I thought maybe I’d throw something on the grill, and… | 我想也许我可以烤点什么给你吃 |
[38:01] | Oh, yeah, uh, no. | 呃 不了 |
[38:02] | I have a cervical spine dislocation that just came up. | 我突然有个脊椎脱位的病人要处理 |
[38:05] | I, uh, will be a while. | 呃 还要一段时间 |
[38:07] | Oh, uh, well, you know,I’m not hungry. I can wait. | 好吧 我还不饿 可以等 |
[38:09] | You shouldn’t. | 你不该这样 |
[38:10] | Um, I’ll be pretty late,so don’t wait up, okay? | 我会到很晚 所以别等了 好吗 |
[38:24] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:25] | They were supposed to tell you not to wait. | 他们应该告诉你不要等的 |
[38:27] | I had a Whipple. | 我有个胰十二指肠切除术 |
[38:28] | I know. I waited anyway. | 我知道 反正我也等了 |
[38:30] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:33] | You’re right. We do. | 你说的没错 我们确实需要谈谈 |
[38:38] | Because I’m not firing Alex Karev. | 因为我没有炒阿历克斯·克莱夫鱿鱼 |
[38:40] | You think this is lenient. | 你觉得这是宽容 |
[38:42] | You think this is about my personal feelings. | 你认为这是出于我的私人感情 |
[38:45] | Y-You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:47] | You don’t train a surgeon | 当你训练一个外科医生时 |
[38:48] | without becoming personally involved. | 你总会带入私人感情 |
[38:50] | A-At least, I hope not! | 至少 我希望不是 |
[38:52] | Now, I’ve made mistakes,and those who trained me | 我也犯过错 那些训练我的人 |
[38:55] | afforded me the opportunity to grow, | 给我提供了一个成长的机会 |
[38:58] | and I’m damn sure continuing that tradition | 我一定会延续惯例 |
[39:00] | with a surgeon as good as Karev! | 训练出跟克莱夫一样好的外科医生 |
[39:02] | So Alex Karev stays right where he is! | 所以阿历克斯·克莱夫就该待在这里 |
[39:05] | When someone you love is in physical danger, | 当你所爱之人处于危险之中 |
[39:08] | finding the strength you need to save them is easy. | 鼓起勇气去保护他们简直轻而易举 |
[39:11] | That’s fine. | 可以 |
[39:13] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[39:15] | It’s fine. Karev can stay where he is. | 可以 克莱夫可以留下来 |
[39:18] | We have a much bigger problem than Karev. | 比起克莱夫 我们还有更大的问题 |
[39:20] | After this morning, I started looking into Alex’s record, | 今天早上 我开始查看阿历克斯的记录 |
[39:24] | and Ben Warren’s, and this Leah Murphy, | 还有本·沃伦的记录 还有这个是莉亚·墨菲的 |
[39:26] | and all these people who got second chances. | 以及所有得到第二次机会的人 |
[39:29] | April Kepner, Meredith Grey. | 艾普丽尔·卡普娜 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[39:31] | And I wondered,why did they need chances? | 我不明白 为什么他们需要机会 |
[39:34] | Why did they screw up in the first place? | 为什么他们会在一开始就搞砸一切 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry. I don’t see what you’re… | 不好意思 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:38] | We used to be the leading education program | 我们曾经是整个西海岸 |
[39:40] | on the whole West Coast. | 教育计划的领头羊 |
[39:42] | So why would a Leah Murphy fail here | 所以为什么莉亚·墨菲会在这里失败 |
[39:44] | only to thrive somewhere else? | 却在别的地方蒸蒸日上 |
[39:47] | It’s how we’re teaching. | 是我们的教导方式出了问题 |
[39:49] | There is a fundamental flaw | 我们教导实习医生的方式 |
[39:51] | in how we are teaching our residents. | 存在一个重大的缺陷 |
[39:54] | And we have got to fix this. | 我们必须解决这个问题 |
[39:56] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[39:57] | And Dr. Webber. | 还有韦博医生 |
[39:58] | The residency programis your husband’s department. | 住院医生计划是你丈夫的部门 |
[40:03] | I know. I know it is. | 我知道 我知道这个 |
[40:06] | But sometimes the threat isn’t physical. | 但是 有时候危险不只是身体上的 |
[40:09] | Sometimes it goes deeper. | 有时 更为深入 |
[40:14] | In which case,no instincts can save you. | 在这种情况下 没有本能可以救你 |
[40:18] | No superhuman strength.No adrenaline rush. | 没有超能力和肾上腺素 |
[40:24] | ♪ It started with a beating of a frozen winter heart ♪ | ♪ 一切始于严寒心脏的一跳 ♪ |
[40:29] | You didn’t call, you didn’t text, | 你没有打电话 也没发信息 |
[40:31] | you definitely didn’t come home early. | 你绝对没法早点回家 |
[40:33] | I had to check on a patient. | 我得检查病人 |
[40:35] | How did that go? | 怎么样了 |
[40:36] | Fine. She’s still gonna die, though. | 没事 总之 她还是会死 |
[40:39] | How did court go? | 法庭的事怎么样了 |
[40:41] | Fine. Not a big deal. | 没事 没什么大不了的 |
[40:43] | You can’t power your way out from under the crashing car. | 你无法从撞毁的车底轻易逃离 |
[40:47] | ♪ Gonna sing out, gonna stay out ♪ | ♪ 大声唱出 待在外面 ♪ |
[40:49] | I want waffle Sundays. | 每周日我都要吃华夫饼 |
[40:51] | ♪ ‘Cause the rain has gone away ♪ | ♪ 因为雨会停下 ♪ |
[40:52] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 我能知道这话是什么意思吗 |
[40:54] | Well, every Sunday,I want to do waffles, | 好吧 我想每周日都做华夫饼 |
[40:57] | like a family, all of us… | 像个家一样 我们所有人 |
[40:59] | you, me, the kids, Pierce,everybody, all together. | 你 我 孩子们 皮尔斯 所有人一起 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:06] | I want to do that as long as we can | 能做多久就做多久 |
[41:08] | before, you know, I go away. | 你知道的 在我走之前 |
[41:12] | It’s important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[41:13] | ♪ Waiting for the summer to come ♪ | ♪ 等待夏天到来 ♪ |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | And Amelia. She should come, too. | 艾米莉亚 她也该来 |
[41:23] | You need to be nicer to her. | 你该对她好点 |
[41:25] | You need your sisters. | 你需要你的姐妹们 |
[41:26] | I’m not gonna always be around.You’re gonna need them. | 我不会永远在你身边 你需要她们 |
[41:29] | All you can do is sit… | 你该做的就是坐着 |
[41:31] | She talks so much. | 她太多话了 |
[41:35] | So let her. Okay? | 随她去吧 好吗 |
[41:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:43] | …and wait… | 等等 |
[41:44] | ♪ It’s been a long, hard year ♪ | ♪ 这是漫长艰难的一年 ♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ I’ve been waiting for the summer to come ♪ | ♪ 我在等夏天到来 ♪ |
[41:53] | ♪ It’s been a hard year ♪ | ♪ 这是艰难的一年 ♪ |
[41:57] | Do I have to help make the waffles? | 我得帮忙做华夫饼吗 |
[41:59] | That’s my thing.Stay out of the kitchen. | 这是我的事 远离厨房 |
[42:02] | …and wish things were different. | 希望一切有所不同 |
[42:03] | ♪ Waiting for the summer to come ♪ | ♪ 等待夏天到来 ♪ |