时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The person that beat up DeLuca | 我还以为那个会动手打人的混小子 |
[00:03] | is someone I thought you left behind years ago. | 多年来已经不复存在了 |
[00:05] | You’re a good doctor! | 你是个好医生 |
[00:06] | You’re exactly what we need right now in the clinic. | 诊所里就需要你这种医生 |
[00:08] | The Denny Duquette Clinic? | 丹尼·杜克特诊所吗 |
[00:10] | Unless you want me to fire you. | 要是不去的话我只能开除你了 |
[00:12] | I took a pregnancy test last night. | 昨晚我做了孕检 |
[00:14] | And, uh, as I sat there waiting for the result, | 当我坐在那里等结果 |
[00:16] | I just watched him get more and more excited. | 我看到他变得越来越激动 |
[00:19] | And when that stick was negative, | 当验孕棒呈阴性 |
[00:21] | Owen’s heart broke. | 欧文心碎不已 |
[00:22] | And… I was so relieved. | 可是 我却松了口气 |
[00:26] | Now look me in the eye and tell me that he won’t hate me. | 你难道还能告诉我 他不会恨我吗 |
[00:31] | Have you met the new resident? | 你见过新来的住院医生了吗 |
[00:32] | She is great. | 她很不错 |
[00:33] | – This is… – Murphy! | – 这是… – 墨菲 |
[00:35] | Dr. Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[00:36] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[00:37] | – Um… – Yes. | – 呃 – 是的 |
[00:38] | Why would a Leah Murphy fail here | 为什么莉亚·墨菲会在这里失败 |
[00:41] | only to thrive somewhere else? | 却在别的地方蒸蒸日上 |
[00:43] | There is a fundamental flaw | 我们教导住院医师的方式 |
[00:44] | in how we are teaching our residents. | 存在一个根本的巨大缺陷 |
[00:46] | And we have got to fix this. | 我们必须解决这个问题 |
[00:48] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[00:49] | And Dr. Webber. | 还有韦博医生 |
[00:51] | The residency program is your husband’s department. | 你丈夫是住院医师培训计划的主管 |
[00:53] | I know it is. | 我知道 我知道这点 |
[01:00] | “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” | “如果它还没坏 就别去修理” |
[01:03] | She’s coming today? | 她今天就来吗 |
[01:05] | Mm-hmm. She is. | 是的 |
[01:06] | The saying’s as true of the human body | 这句俗话既可以适用于人体 |
[01:07] | as it is of a washing machine or a blender. | 也可以适用于洗衣机或者搅拌机 |
[01:10] | What did you tell the staff? | 你是怎么和员工们说的 |
[01:12] | I sent them an e-mail, let them know | 我给他们发了封电邮 告诉他们 |
[01:14] | that she’ll be at the hospital for a couple of days, | 她会在医院待上几天 |
[01:17] | that she would be here to observe, assess. | 她来是为了观察和评估 |
[01:22] | At this point, that’s all she’d be doing anyway. | 目前这个阶段 她反正也只会做这些 |
[01:24] | Good. Smart. | 很好 明智 |
[01:25] | No need to give anyone a scare… | 没必要让大家提前恐慌 |
[01:27] | not until we know more. | 我们知道更多信息后再说 |
[01:28] | A good surgeon knows that if you go screwing around | 好医生都知道 如果你在硬折腾一个 |
[01:30] | with something that doesn’t need screwing… | 本身并不需要折腾的东西 |
[01:32] | This is the right call? | 这是正确的决定吗 |
[01:35] | This is the right call. | 这是正确的决定 |
[01:38] | You are the one who is liable to end up screwed. | 你就会被最终的恶果搞死 |
[01:41] | I’m saying you wouldn’t be late | 我是说 我们要是不停车加油的话 |
[01:42] | if we didn’t have to stop for gas. | 你也不会迟到 |
[01:43] | Yeah, well, we wouldn’t have had to stop | 是啊 可是 如果你给车及时加了油 |
[01:44] | if you ever put gas in the car. | 我们也没必要停车了 |
[01:46] | The light wasn’t even blinking yet. | 加油指示灯还没开始闪呢 |
[01:47] | When the light is blinking, it’s already too late. | 开始闪灯的时候 就为时已晚了 |
[01:49] | Who stops for gas before the light blinks? | 谁会在闪灯之前就去停车加油啊 |
[01:51] | And I’m late. | 我真的迟到了 |
[01:52] | – Have a good day. – Yeah. | – 祝今日愉快 – 谢谢 |
[01:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:56] | I have to talk to him, and I will. | 我必须得跟他谈谈 我会谈的 |
[01:58] | But I haven’t yet, | 但我现在还没谈 |
[01:59] | so you don’t have to look at me like that. | 所以你别这么看着我 |
[01:59] | I was just looking at my phone. | 我只是在看手机而已 |
[02:00] | Everything’s fine with me and Owen. | 我和欧文一切都好着呢 |
[02:01] | Oh, yeah, it sounds great. | 是啊 听上去真是棒棒的 |
[02:03] | It’s absolutely fine. | 我们非常好的 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna be married for a long time, | 我们要做很长时间的夫妻 |
[02:05] | so the baby conversation | 所以关于孩子的谈话 |
[02:06] | can just sit on the back burner for a while, | 可以暂时搁置一会儿 |
[02:08] | and it’ll be fine because it… it’s fine. | 这也挺好的 因为 这挺好的 |
[02:10] | You know, you just said, “It’s fine,” a lot of times. | 要知道 你刚刚说了 “挺好的” 很多遍哦 |
[02:12] | Hey. Did you guys see this e-mail? | 嘿 你们看到这封电邮了吗 |
[02:15] | What e-mail? | 什么电邮 |
[02:18] | “An education consultant is making a visit | “一位教育顾问即将来访 |
[02:21] | to observe and assess our program”? | 以观察并评估我们的培训计划” |
[02:23] | Who is Dr. Eliza Minnick? | 伊莱莎·明尼克医生是谁啊 |
[02:27] | Wouldn’t know. I didn’t get the e-mail. | 并不知道 我没收到邮件 |
[02:29] | Uh, education consultant, double board certified, | 教育顾问 双协会认证 |
[02:31] | sports-medicine specialist. | 运动医学专家 |
[02:33] | Published 52 papers in the Journal of Surgical Education. | 在 “外科教育杂志” 上发表了52篇论文 |
[02:36] | 52? | 52篇 |
[02:37] | This is because of me, isn’t it? | 是因为我才来的 是吧 |
[02:39] | They’re gonna overhaul the program | 他们准备对培训计划彻底大改革 |
[02:41] | because I beat up DeLuca. | 就因为我打了德鲁卡 |
[02:42] | Everything isn’t about you. That doesn’t even make sense. | 地球又不是围着你转的 什么脑回路啊 |
[02:44] | A teacher beat up a student. | 是老师打了学生啊 |
[02:46] | Oh. That makes sense. | 哦 那样就说得通了 |
[02:48] | The e-mail makes it sound like | 这电邮的口气好像在说 |
[02:49] | she’s just gonna wander around and then wander away. | 她只是过来四处晃晃 之后就会晃走一样 |
[02:52] | Well, yeah, Bailey’s not gonna BCC | 当然了 贝利显然不会把全体员工 |
[02:53] | a mass-firing announcement to the entire staff. | 都密抄在一封宣布大规模裁员的邮件上 |
[02:54] | People panic. | 人们会恐慌的 |
[02:56] | – Why would you even say that? – You serious? | – 你为什么要这么说 – 你是认真的吗 |
[02:57] | Minnick’s kind of a legend. | 明尼克简直是个传奇 |
[02:58] | I know a guy at Foster who dated a girl at Innsmouth | 我认识个人 他跟个印斯茅斯的女孩交往过 |
[03:00] | when she was doing their program’s makeover. | 当时明尼克在管她们培训计划的转型 |
[03:02] | Heads rolled. | 真是人头落地啊 |
[03:03] | Warren, you seriously know nothing about this. | 沃伦 你当真对此一无所知吗 |
[03:04] | Mnh-mnh. I’ve told you, | 真的 我告诉过你们 |
[03:05] | Miranda and I keep it real separated. | 米兰达和我分得很清的 |
[03:07] | No, no, no. I don’t want to hear that. | 别 别 我可不想听那些 |
[03:08] | Your happy, little marriage can be adorable | 你还是换个日子 |
[03:09] | on a different day, okay? | 再秀你们夫妻恩爱 好不 |
[03:10] | You need to get us answers. | 你得给我们套来内情 |
[03:12] | This is all probably happening ’cause of you anyway. | 反正本来也可能是因为你才有这事 |
[03:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[03:16] | You really think a resident does a C-section | 你真的以为 一个住院医生 |
[03:18] | in the middle of the hallway | 在过道里做了剖腹产 |
[03:19] | and everyone just forgets about it? | 然后大家就会忘掉这段黑历史吗 |
[03:27] | Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生 |
[03:30] | Dr. Webber, is this because of me, | 韦博医生 是因为我吗 |
[03:31] | because of my trouble last year? | 因为我去年闯的祸吗 |
[03:32] | Look, it’s none of my business, but… | 虽然这不关我的事 可是 |
[03:34] | Well, I just hate to think that | 我不想认为 |
[03:35] | people might get fired because of me. | 大家被炒鱿鱼的罪魁祸首是我 |
[03:36] | No, Warren, no one’s getting fired, okay? | 不 沃伦 没人会被炒 好吗 |
[03:38] | I don’t know where you got that, but don’t worry, okay? | 我不知道你从哪儿听来的 但别担心 好吗 |
[03:40] | This is not about you. | 这和你无关 |
[03:41] | Good, ’cause I just… | 那好 因为我… |
[03:43] | Well, the aortic stenosis doesn’t look too severe. | 主动脉瓣狭窄看起来不是非常严重 |
[03:46] | A valvuloplasty might… | 瓣膜成形术也许… |
[03:47] | Did you get anything out of you mom? | 你从你妈那里套来啥了吗 |
[03:48] | I got called a “Nosey Rosie” | 她说我 “狗拿耗子” |
[03:50] | and then she changed the subject. | 随后就转移话题了 |
[03:51] | Oh, did you see Minnick’s Ted Med talk, though? | 对了 你们看过明尼克的TED医学演讲吗 |
[03:53] | I think she’s fascinating. | 我觉得她很厉害 |
[03:54] | Oh, yeah, we’ll see how fascinating she is | 她开始发解雇通知的时候 |
[03:56] | when she starts handing out pink slips. | 我们就知道她有多厉害了 |
[03:57] | Well, I’m safe, | 我是安全的 |
[03:58] | because there’s only a handful of people in this country | 反正国内只有少数医生 |
[03:59] | who can do what I do, unlike cardio surgeons. | 能做我做的事 不像心外科医生 |
[04:04] | Well, you know what they say… | 不过俗话说得好 |
[04:05] | “Last one in, first one out.” | “最后进来的总是最先出去” |
[04:07] | Well, that’s not how it happened on D-Day. | 诺曼底登陆日可不是那样的 |
[04:09] | Ain’t nobody safe on the battlefield. | 战场上没有人是安全的 |
[04:20] | Ah, that’s not ominous at all. | 呵 真是 “好” 兆头啊 |
[04:23] | I just don’t know why you wouldn’t discuss it with me. | 我不知道你为什么不愿意和我讨论 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:26] | Look, she had an opening in her schedule, | 她的日程里恰巧有个空的档期 |
[04:28] | and I jumped at it. It happened very fast. | 我就先斩后奏了 事发突然 |
[04:29] | Yeah, too fast to tell the Residency Director. | 是啊 突然到你没时间通知住院医师主管 |
[04:32] | You got all these people worried. | 你让所有人都担心起来了 |
[04:34] | I don’t know what to tell them | 我不知道该跟他们说什么 |
[04:35] | because you didn’t keep me in the loop. | 因为你没有和我通气 |
[04:36] | Oh, no one should worry. | 谁都不用担心 |
[04:38] | D-Dr. Minnick is here to… | 明尼克医生来这里是为了 |
[04:40] | look around, observe. | 看看情况 观察 |
[04:42] | That’s… all. | 仅此而已 |
[04:44] | Just to see if there’s anything we could do better. | 只是来看看我们有没有可以提升的地方 |
[04:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Well, when she arrives, | 那么 她来的时候 |
[04:56] | I probably should be the first one to meet her. | 我应该第一个去见她 |
[04:58] | She and I could chat, I can show her around, | 我和她可以聊聊 我可以带她参观 |
[05:01] | introduce her to people. | 把她介绍给大家 |
[05:02] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 那可不成了 |
[05:04] | She’s already here. | 她已经来了 |
[05:08] | Dr. Webber! | 韦博医生 |
[05:09] | Well, if she is in there with my residents, | 如果她已经和我的住院医生们在一起了 |
[05:10] | I’m not missing any more of this meeting than I have to. | 那我必须在场 |
[05:12] | – You will be missing all of it! – Look, Bailey… | – 你不准去 – 听着 贝利 |
[05:14] | No, she asked to speak to the residents alone. | 不 她要求和住院医生单独谈谈 |
[05:17] | Whatever she needs, she gets. You will leave them be. | 无论她需要什么 都得满足她 你不能进去 |
[05:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:31] | So… I work with attending surgeons. | 我是和主治医生们一起工作的 |
[05:35] | I train attendings to train you, | 我培训主治医生后 他们再去培训你们 |
[05:37] | and the best way I know how to do that | 所以从你们口中听取对他们的意见和建议 |
[05:38] | is to hear from you about them. | 是让我改善教学模式的最好办法 |
[05:44] | I would love to get just a clearer picture of the hours, | 这几个小时我想就实地观察你们的工作 |
[05:48] | the instructors, who you love, who you hate… | 指导老师里面 你们喜欢哪个 讨厌哪个 |
[05:51] | I want to hear it. | 我想听听看 |
[05:58] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[05:59] | Sorry, but you’re here for two days. | 不好意思 你只在这待两天 |
[06:00] | – We have to work with them. – I get that. | – 我们还得和他们一起工作 – 我知道 |
[06:02] | You just have to ask | 你们扪心自问 |
[06:03] | if that’s the best path to take to get to what you want, | 当前体系是否能给你们最高质量的教学 |
[06:06] | which, I assume, is to be able to stand in an O.R. | 而教学的最终目的 也就是能在手术室里 |
[06:10] | and confidently, | 自信地 |
[06:10] | seamlessly perform a flawless solo surgery | 完美地单独完成一台手术 |
[06:13] | not tomorrow, not next year, not two years from now, | 不是明天 不是明年 也不是两年之后 |
[06:16] | but today, right now, without hesitation, | 而是今天 现在 毫不犹豫地就能做 |
[06:20] | because that’s what I’m offering… | 我能提供这样的机会 |
[06:21] | a chance to do that. | 独立手术的机会 |
[06:24] | And don’t worry. This room is a vault. | 而且别担心 这房间就是个密室 |
[06:26] | Nothing leaves these walls. | 任何消息都不会传出去 |
[07:01] | Look at them all lined up for her, | 你看 他们在围着她转 |
[07:03] | like little ducks quacking. | 一个个趋之若鹜的 |
[07:05] | Yeah, you ever see that movie “The Birds”? | 对啊 你们看过 “群鸟” 那部电影吗 |
[07:07] | Is that Minnick? What are they telling her? | 那就是明尼克吗 他们告诉她什么了 |
[07:08] | I don’t know, but she’s taking notes. | 我不知道 但是她在做记录呢 |
[07:12] | April, you’re on Tinder? | 艾普丽尔 你在用探探吗 |
[07:14] | – What? No. No, I’m not. – Yes, you are! | – 啥 不是啊 我没有 – 你就是啊 |
[07:16] | Th-That’s the Tinder bing. | 那是探探的消息铃声 |
[07:17] | That’s the “I’ve got a match” bing. | 那是 “匹配成功” 的铃声 |
[07:19] | I love that bing. | 我爱那铃声 |
[07:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:22] | Uh, y-yes, okay? | 是啊 不行吗 |
[07:23] | It was, like, an impulse decision, | 我当时只是一时冲动 |
[07:24] | and now it keeps making noise. | 现在就一直制造噪音 |
[07:27] | I would kill to know what they’re talking about in there. | 我真的超级想知道他们在那里讨论什么 |
[07:29] | Well, I think they’re talking about us. | 我觉得他们在讨论我们 |
[07:31] | – Why? – ‘Cause they’re looking at us. | – 为啥 – 因为他们在看我们啊 |
[07:38] | Scatter! | 散了吧 |
[07:41] | Well, Doc, how soon can Enid be back on the lanes? | 医生 伊妮德什么时候能回到社团里啊 |
[07:45] | She’s missed league night three weeks running. | 她已经错过社团准备了三周的晚会了 |
[07:48] | We’re in a bowling league, | 我们是保龄球社团的 |
[07:50] | some of us ladies from the home. | 团里都是些养老院的老太太们 |
[07:52] | The Gutter Girlz… with a “Z.” | 贫民窟女孩队 |
[07:54] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[07:55] | A-A-And regionals are next month, | 而且下个月就是区域赛了 |
[07:56] | and we’ve just got to get her back in the lineup | 我们只是想让她归队 |
[07:59] | if we’re gonna take down those Ball Bellz. | 我们才拿下球钟队 |
[08:03] | Ah, Dr. DeLuca, glad you could join us. | 德鲁卡医生 很高兴你过来了 |
[08:07] | Meeting run long? | 开会开了很久吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[08:13] | Well, Enid, it looks like your gallbladder | 伊妮德 看来你的胆囊似乎 |
[08:16] | is definitely inflamed. | 发炎了 |
[08:17] | I’d opt for surgery if I were you. | 我建议你选择手术治疗 |
[08:19] | Surgery? Really? | 真的要做手术吗 |
[08:22] | Well, it’s pretty non-invasive. | 这手术没什么创伤性 |
[08:23] | We’ll have you back in your bowling shoes in a couple weeks. | 你过上几周就能回去打保龄球了 |
[08:25] | Well, if you think that’s right. | 如果你觉得合适的话 就听你的吧 |
[08:26] | Are you kidding? That’s perfect. | 岂止合适啊 简直再好不过了 |
[08:28] | Well, those Ball Bell hags | 球钟队里的那些老太婆 |
[08:30] | won’t know what hit them. | 不会知道是谁把她们打倒了 |
[08:33] | Given your age, Enid, though, | 不过我们考虑你的年龄 伊妮德 |
[08:34] | we’d need to do a cardiac assessment, | 我们要做个心脏评估测试 |
[08:36] | and after that, you’ll be ready to roll. | 然后就可以给你做手术了 |
[08:38] | You know best, Doc. | 就按你说的来吧 医生 |
[08:50] | So, how was your meeting? | 你们的会面怎么样 |
[08:52] | Oh, uh, yeah, just, uh, interesting. | 还挺有趣的吧 |
[08:55] | Okay. Interesting. | 好吧 挺有趣 |
[08:58] | Kind of… confidential, I guess. | 会议的内容 我貌似得保密 |
[09:00] | Yes, of course, | 当然了 |
[09:01] | but I’ve been known to keep a secret or two. | 不过大家都知道我是那种会保守秘密的人 |
[09:04] | Well… | 那 |
[09:05] | Nobody would know it came from you, is my point. | 我的意思是 没人会知道是你泄的密 |
[09:17] | Get out. | 你走吧 |
[09:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[09:22] | Hold still, Mr. Lawson. | 保持不动啊 劳森先生 |
[09:24] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[09:26] | Okay, there’s free fluid in Morison’s pouch | 肝下陷凹处以及脾脏周围 |
[09:28] | and around the spleen. | 有游离液体 |
[09:29] | I told him not to try to do it himself. | 我告诉过他别自己动手 |
[09:31] | You want to install insulation, | 你想安装绝缘层 |
[09:32] | you pay someone who is professionally not a moron. | 就请个专业的人过来装吗 你傻啊 |
[09:35] | Those guys are a racket. | 那些家伙太吵了 |
[09:36] | Owen, I need to get in here. | 欧文 我得去给他检查了 |
[09:37] | Well, I’m in here right now. | 我还在给他检查呢 |
[09:38] | And why do we need insulation in the first place? | 为什么我们要先装绝缘层呢 |
[09:41] | It saves 30 cents on the dollar. | 这能省30美分呢 |
[09:43] | He complained of severe back pain, Dr. Hunt. | 他的主诉是背部剧烈疼痛 亨特医生 |
[09:46] | I need spine films now. | 我现在得给他的脊柱拍片了 |
[09:47] | Now we’re in the E.R., | 现在我们在急诊室 |
[09:48] | so factor that into your figures, Uncle Scrooge. | 这钱可不止30美分了 吝啬鬼 |
[09:50] | Spine films won’t help if I miss a liver lac, | 如果我找不到肝脏伤口 给脊柱拍片也没用 |
[09:53] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[09:53] | Emmett, any idea how far you fell? | 埃米特 还记得你是从多高摔下来的吗 |
[09:56] | You mean when he crashed through the ceiling | 你是指他从天花板上摔下来的时候 |
[09:57] | or when he rolled down the stairs afterwards? | 还是他之后从楼梯上滚下去的时候 |
[09:59] | Don’t you dare hire someone to fix that ceiling. | 不准喊人来修天花板 |
[10:01] | – I’ll do it. – You? | – 我亲自修 – 你 |
[10:02] | Emmett, you are broken. | 埃米特 你都受伤了 |
[10:04] | Yeah, he very well might be. | 可不是吗 |
[10:09] | Mrs. Lawson, maybe you should wait outside. | 劳森太太 也许你应该在外面等等 |
[10:12] | Right this way. | 从这边出去 |
[10:13] | You brought this on yourself. | 你就自作自受吧 |
[10:21] | Endocutter. | 内镜切割器 |
[10:26] | – Hi. – Hey, Dr. Grey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 格蕾医生 |
[10:29] | Dr. Bailey said I could observe some surgeries today. | 贝利医生说我今天能观摩几场手术 |
[10:32] | My surgery? | 我的手术吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, you won’t even know I’m here. | 你不会察觉到我的存在的 |
[10:34] | Okay, Warren, I’m gonna use the stay suture | 沃伦 我准备要留针缝合 |
[10:37] | to approximate the two ends of the small bowel | 拉近小肠的两个末端 |
[10:39] | and then insert the Endo GIA and fire it. | 然后插入内镜切割吻合器 做吻合 |
[10:43] | “Hmm”? | 什么意思 |
[10:44] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的方法吗 |
[10:46] | I just wonder if Dr. Warren could do the anastomosis. | 我只是在想 能否让沃伦医生做吻合术 |
[10:48] | I assume you’ve used the GIA before, Dr. Warren. | 沃伦医生 你之前应该有用过切割吻合器吧 |
[10:51] | Many times. | 我用过很多次了 |
[10:52] | Never on a portion of the bowel this | 没有在靠近盲肠瓣膜的小肠 |
[10:54] | close to the cecal valve, | 附近试过 |
[10:54] | which is why you’ll watch me do it. | 所以我才让你观摩 |
[10:56] | Ah, see one, do one, teach one… | 看一遍 做一遍 教一遍 |
[10:58] | the old standard. | 又是老一套 |
[10:59] | Oh, it’s still pretty current. | 现在还通用呢 |
[11:00] | 72-hour shifts were pretty current, too, | 72小时换班制在他们被取缔之前 |
[11:02] | until they weren’t. | 也在通用 |
[11:04] | But the mandatory 80-hour work week | 但是一周强制性工作80小时 |
[11:06] | has ultimately saved more lives than it’s harmed. | 最终还是能挽救更多生命 利大于弊 |
[11:08] | Wouldn’t you say, Dr. Grey? | 你不这么认为吗 格蕾医生 |
[11:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:10] | Most people resisted it, too, at first. | 一开始大多数人也很反对 |
[11:12] | I know it sounds crazy, letting the resident dive in, | 我知道一开始就让住院医来听上去很不可思议 |
[11:16] | but wouldn’t you rather know that your surgical assist | 但是你难道不希望手术助手 |
[11:18] | can actually assist? | 能真的帮你的忙吗 |
[11:19] | If a patient goes south, who’s more likely to save them… | 如果一个病人病情恶化 谁最有可能救他呢 |
[11:23] | a resident with less hands-on experience or more? | 一个缺乏手术经验的还是经验丰富的住院医呢 |
[11:25] | Closing the enterotomies. | 可以把肠子缝合上了 |
[11:26] | LIGACLIP, please. | 请帮我拿连发施夹器和钉夹 |
[11:28] | Or you could hand the instrument to Dr. Warren, | 你可以把工具给沃伦医生 |
[11:30] | give him a shot. | 给他个机会试试 |
[11:31] | Ever used it before, Warren? | 你以前用过这个吗 沃伦 |
[11:40] | Next time you decide to send a watchdog into my O.R. | 下次如果你想送只看门狗到我手术室里 |
[11:44] | with opinions about how I do my surgeries, | 对我的手术方案指指点点 |
[11:46] | do me a favor… don’t. | 麻烦还是省了吧 |
[11:48] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么 |
[11:49] | Minnick barged into my bowel resection uninvited, | 明尼克未经允许闯进去看我的肠切除术 |
[11:51] | and then she wouldn’t stop talking. | 然后她就在里面说个不停 |
[11:53] | Listen, Bailey brought her in, and I’m trying to talk… | 听着 是贝利把她带来的 我在尽力… |
[11:55] | – You got to get her out of here. – Okay, my understanding… | – 你得把她撵出去 – 好吧 在我看来 |
[11:56] | she’s not even gonna be here for that long. | 她不会在这待很久的 |
[11:59] | I don’t really care. | 我是真的无所谓 |
[12:00] | You are the Director of the Residency Program, | 你是住院医培训项目的主任 |
[12:02] | so direct her… to the door. | 所以你得把她请出去 |
[12:20] | Okay, why are we in the clinic? | 我们为什么要过来门诊 |
[12:22] | The hospital has eyes. | 医院里有眼线 |
[12:24] | Well, whatever it is, just make it quick. | 到底什么事 快点说吧 |
[12:25] | No residents this morning really screwed up my schedule. | 今早没住院医 把我的日程完全打乱了 |
[12:28] | Look, I found this. It’s Minnick’s notebook. | 看 我找到了这个 这是明尼克的笔记本 |
[12:30] | Well, it’s not so much her notebook | 呃 不能说是她的笔记本 |
[12:31] | as it is a notebook that she wrote in and left behind. | 是她写过的一个笔记本 刚好落在这了 |
[12:34] | Stealer. | 小偷 |
[12:36] | You can’t be in here. | 你们不能待在这里 |
[12:37] | I get in trouble when you guys are in here. | 你们一在这里出现 我就会惹上麻烦 |
[12:38] | – Shut the door. – No, get out! | – 把门关上 – 不 出去 |
[12:40] | All right, no problem. | 好吧 没问题 |
[12:41] | No, no, no. Just hold on. Look. | 别走 等等 你们看 |
[12:42] | It’s a list. | 这是份名单 |
[12:43] | The attendings’ names… ranked. | 主治医生的名字都排好了 |
[12:45] | The residents sold us out. | 这些住院医出卖了我们 |
[12:46] | – What? – Where am I on it? | – 什么 – 我排在哪里 |
[12:48] | I don’t know, but I’m at the bottom of the list. | 我不知道 但是我排在名单的最后 |
[12:50] | I have never been at the bottom of any teacher’s list. | 我可从来没在任何老师的排名里垫过底 |
[12:52] | I am a top-of-the-list person. | 我一直都是最优秀的 |
[12:54] | Turns out, so am I. Look at that. | 看样子 我也是啊 你们看 |
[12:55] | I’m not even on there. | 我甚至都不在名单上 |
[12:56] | So what? Neither am I. | 那又如何 我也没在啊 |
[12:57] | Well, of course you’re not. | 你能上名单才怪了 |
[12:59] | Because you’re not… Because you work in the clinic now, | 因为你不是… 因为你现在在诊所工作 |
[13:01] | and you’re not… | 而你又不是… |
[13:02] | Nope. No more. Get out. | 别再来了 赶紧出去 |
[13:03] | Maggie, you paged? | 麦琪 你呼我了吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, Minnick ranked the attendings in order. | 对 明尼克按顺序给主治医生们排了名 |
[13:07] | There’s a list. | 列了张单子 |
[13:08] | Guess where I am. | 猜猜我排第几 |
[13:09] | That’s it? | 就这事吗 |
[13:10] | I have a patient with a possible spinal fracture. | 我有一个疑似脊椎骨折的病人 |
[13:12] | You paged me “911” to look at a list? | 你紧急呼我来就为了看这份名单吗 |
[13:14] | At least you’re on it. | 至少你在上面 |
[13:17] | Who the heck is Emilio Shepherd? | 埃米莉欧·谢博德是哪根葱 |
[13:22] | Hey, Edwards, uh, do you do Tinder? | 嗨 爱德华兹 你用陌陌吗 |
[13:24] | I have. | 有啊 |
[13:25] | Do you know how to turn the sound off? | 那你知道怎样把声音关掉吗 |
[13:26] | – You got a lot of matches. – Ugh! I know. | – 你有好多匹配对象啊 – 我知道 |
[13:29] | Hey, when you swipe them away, they don’t see that, right? | 当你把他们刷掉 他们是不知情的 对吧 |
[13:30] | It’s not like they get the message, “No. Rejected.” | 他们不会收到条消息 写着 “丑拒” 吧 |
[13:33] | They get the message ’cause they get no message. | 他们没收到信息就代表被拒绝了 |
[13:34] | And you are silent. | 因为你保持沉默 |
[13:37] | Except this guy wants to go for a drink. | 除非这人想要约你出去喝一杯 |
[13:39] | Ugh, oh, God. What do I say? | 天啊 我该说什么 |
[13:40] | Uh, if it were me, I’d say yes. | 如果是我 我会答应 |
[13:42] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱啊 |
[13:50] | – Hey. – Whoa! | – 嗨 – 哇 |
[13:51] | H-Hello. | 你好呀 |
[13:53] | – What’s that? – Hi. | – 什么鬼 – 嗨 |
[13:59] | ♪ Get down, get down tonight ♪ | ♪ 来吧来吧 就今晚 ♪ |
[14:01] | There’s early impingement of the spinal cord, Owen. | 欧文 这是早期脊髓撞击损伤 |
[14:03] | – I need to do a spinal fusion now. – You see this? | – 我得马上做脊柱融合术 – 你看看 |
[14:04] | There is air under the diaphragm. I need to take him up for an ex-lap. | 隔膜下有气体 我得给他做剖腹探查术 |
[14:07] | Why? He’s hemodynamically stable. | 为什么 他的血液动力稳定 |
[14:08] | Because I stabilized him, and I need to make sure he stays that way. | 是我让他稳定下来的 我得让他保持稳定 |
[14:11] | – Is that Dr. Shepherd? – Uh, yeah, that’s her. | – 那是谢博德医生吗 – 对 是她 |
[14:13] | He needs his fracture stabilized. | 我需要固定他的骨折部位 |
[14:15] | Oh, that’s why I’m here. | 我来就是为了这个 |
[14:16] | Hey, guys. Eliza Minnick from the e-mail. | 嗨 大伙 我就是邮件里的伊莱莎·明尼克 |
[14:18] | I was actually hoping to observe that spinal fusion. | 我还蛮希望能观摩你的脊柱融合术呢 |
[14:20] | Yeah, well, tough luck, because it’s gonna be an ex-lap. | 好吧 真倒霉 因为我们要做的是剖腹探查术 |
[14:22] | See, now you don’t have to be rude to her. | 喂 你没必要对她这么粗鲁吧 |
[14:24] | I’m not being rude! | 我才没有粗鲁 |
[14:25] | I just want to make sure that my patient stays alive. | 我只是想要确保我的病人能活下来 |
[14:26] | Wow, you made it worse. I didn’t think it could get worse. | 你把情况搞得更糟了 万万没想到啊 |
[14:28] | I’ll come back. | 我等会儿再来吧 |
[14:30] | The ex-lap is not the priority here. | 剖腹探查不是当务之急 |
[14:31] | The exlap is the priority. | 当务之急就是剖腹探查 |
[14:32] | We’ll slowly increase the speed | 我们会慢慢增加速度 |
[14:34] | and see how your heart does, okay? | 看看你的心脏能否承受 好吗 |
[14:35] | How long do I do this? | 我得做多久 |
[14:37] | Just a few minutes, | 只要几分钟 |
[14:38] | and make sure you hold on to the rail. | 一定要抓好护栏啊 |
[14:40] | Lulu, you don’t have to do this at all. | 露露 你压根都不用做这测试啊 |
[14:42] | You think I’m gonna let her | 你觉得我会让她 |
[14:43] | get in 10,000 steps today before me? | 短短一天就领先我这么多步吗 |
[14:45] | Not a chance. | 想得美 |
[14:47] | It’s just like at the mall. | 跟逛商场似的 |
[14:49] | You can’t stop for a pretzel till we hit all our steps. | 想吃个椒盐卷饼都得把计划中的步数走完 |
[14:53] | But it’s a little less fun | 不过没有卷饼作为目标 |
[14:55] | without the promise of a pretzel. | 就没那么好玩了 |
[14:58] | What do you mean she’s made a list? | 你说她列了一份名单是什么意思 |
[14:59] | She’s only been here half a minute. | 她只在这待了半分钟 |
[15:01] | Riggs is ranked higher than I am, and I’m his boss. | 里格斯排得比我高 可我是他的老板 |
[15:03] | You need to get that out of your head. | 你需要忘了这件事 |
[15:05] | She hasn’t even met you. | 她甚至还没见过你本人 |
[15:06] | Where you might fall on some crackpot’s nonsense list | 你就当是被个疯子列上了疯名单吧 |
[15:09] | doesn’t matter one iota. | 反正也毫无意义 |
[15:11] | Was I on that list? | 我在名单上吗 |
[15:13] | Hey, Enid, are you okay? | 嗨 伊妮德 你还好吗 |
[15:15] | Honey, you don’t look right. | 宝贝 你看起来不太好 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:18] | – Ohh. – Dr. Webber. | – 噢 – 韦博医生 |
[15:20] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[15:21] | Enid, honey, you okay? | 伊妮德 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[15:22] | Murphy, gurney, crash cart right now. | 墨菲 马上拿轮床和急救推车来 |
[15:23] | Oxygen! | 氧气 |
[15:24] | – All right, Enid, we’ve got you. – All right. | – 好了 我们会照顾你 – 好的 |
[15:29] | Hey, you ready to get out of here? | 嘿 要走了吗 |
[15:31] | I’m actually gonna stay here tonight. | 其实今晚我想待在这里 |
[15:34] | He has a spinal surgery. | 他得做脊柱手术 |
[15:36] | In the morning. | 是在早上 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I need to make sure he doesn’t develop | 对 我需要确保他不会在半夜恶化成 |
[15:39] | progressive neuro deficits in the middle of the night | 渐进性神经功能障碍 |
[15:41] | since you had to do your surgery first. | 毕竟你得先做你的手术 |
[15:43] | Oh. So it’s my fault. | 这么说 这是我的错咯 |
[15:46] | Well, I’m saying if I had gone first, | 我只是在说 如果我先做了 |
[15:48] | I would be going home. | 我就能回家了 |
[15:49] | Yes, and there’d be nothing left to do because he’d be dead. | 对 然后我们就都解放了 因为他已经死了 |
[15:51] | Unlikely. | 那可未必 |
[15:52] | Amelia, Edwards can keep an eye on him. | 艾米莉亚 爱德华兹会照顾他的 |
[15:55] | If something happens, he would be paralyzed before I got here. | 要是出了什么事 他可能在我来之前就瘫痪了 |
[15:59] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:02] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[16:08] | Enid, you’re stable right now. | 伊妮德 现在你已经稳定下来了 |
[16:10] | We’ve got you on a nitro drip, | 我们给你打了硝基点滴 |
[16:11] | beta-blockers, anticoagulants. | β受体阻滞剂及抗凝剂 |
[16:13] | Yeah, we’re concerned | 对 我们认为 |
[16:14] | you might’ve had a small heart attack. | 你可能心脏病发作了 |
[16:18] | What… What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[16:19] | Well, you have a couple of options. | 你有几个选择 |
[16:21] | Uh, we can put you on a regimen of medication, | 我们可以给你一个疗程的药物治疗 |
[16:23] | or we can operate… | 或者 我们可以动手术 |
[16:24] | an angiography with possible stenting, | 血管造影术 也可能得做支架置入术 |
[16:26] | the benefit of that being | 手术的好处是 |
[16:28] | that you’d be back on your feet sooner… | 你恢复的速度会更快 |
[16:29] | Oh, if that’s in time for regionals, | 如果能赶上参加地区赛的话 |
[16:30] | well, that sounds great. | 就太好了 |
[16:32] | But her age being what it is, | 但是考虑到她的年龄 |
[16:33] | – surgery comes with more risks. – Her age? | – 手术风险会增加 – 她的年龄 |
[16:35] | But her age shouldn’t factor into it. | 她的年龄应该没什么影响 |
[16:37] | She’s a plow horse. | 她可强壮了 |
[16:38] | She’s the Gutter Girlz secret weapon. | 她可是贫民窟女孩队的秘密武器 |
[16:41] | No, I’m not. | 胡说八道 |
[16:43] | The team’s average has gone up since I’ve been out. | 自从我退出 球队的平均水平反而上升了 |
[16:46] | Paula told me. | 保拉告诉我的 |
[16:48] | You’re better off without me. | 没了我 你能过得更好 |
[16:51] | Stop it right now. | 别说了 |
[16:53] | I won’t hear it. | 我不会听的 |
[16:55] | Choose surgery. | 做手术吧 |
[16:56] | We need you, you hear me? | 我们需要你 听见没 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | – Yes. – Oh, attagirl. | – 好的 – 太棒了 |
[17:11] | Um, Dr. Webber, will you excuse me for one moment? | 韦博医生 我先失陪一下 |
[17:16] | Dr. Minnick. | 明尼克医生 |
[17:18] | Hi. Um, I just wanted to say hi and welcome. | 嗨 我只是想打个招呼 欢迎 |
[17:22] | I’m Maggie Pierce. | 我是麦琪·皮尔斯 |
[17:23] | – Oh. You’re Maggie Pierce. – I am. | – 你就是麦琪·皮尔斯 – 是我 |
[17:26] | That is me. I am… me. | 那就是我 是我 |
[17:27] | Now I can finally put a face with the name. | 我终于能把你的脸和名字对上号了 |
[17:29] | Maggie Pierce… prodigy cardio chief. | 麦琪·皮尔斯 天才心外科主任 |
[17:31] | Oh, please. Prodigy? | 过奖了 还天才呢 |
[17:33] | It’s… It’s not all that great. | 其实天才也不一定是好事啊 |
[17:36] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:39] | It’s great if I’m your patient ’cause I’m asleep | 如果我是你的病人 那才是好事 |
[17:40] | and you don’t have to talk to me, | 因为我会被麻醉 你不用和我说话 |
[17:42] | but if I’m your student, God help me, right? | 但如果我是你的学生 那可就大事不妙了 |
[17:46] | Right. Yeah. | 对啊 没错 |
[17:48] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:57] | Everyone’s complaining about her. | 每个人都对她有意见 |
[17:59] | Who? I want names. | 谁 告诉我名字 |
[18:01] | Everyone. And I don’t blame them. | 每个人 而我并不怪他们 |
[18:03] | Look, Minnick is doing more than observing. | 听着 明尼克的工作不止是观察 |
[18:05] | Okay, she was interfering with our surgeons… | 她还干扰我们的医生 |
[18:07] | their process, their techniques. | 他们的治疗还有手术方案 |
[18:09] | Okay, first off, they’re my surgeons. | 好 第一 他们是我的医生 |
[18:10] | Okay, very well. | 很好 |
[18:11] | Then I will deal with Minnick myself. | 我自己会处理好明尼克 |
[18:13] | I will let her know her role is observing and nothing more. | 我会让她清楚自己的职责只是观察 |
[18:15] | No, you will not. | 不 不可以 |
[18:17] | And why not? | 为什么不可以 |
[18:19] | Because that’s not the deal. | 因为约定并不是这样 |
[18:21] | Look, I gave Dr. Minnick permission | 我同意让明尼克医生 |
[18:23] | to interact with the staff how she sees fit. | 酌情与医院员工互动 |
[18:25] | She needs to know how open we are to new ideas | 在她做出自己的决定前 她得知道 |
[18:29] | before she can make her own decision. | 我们是十分愿意接收新建议的 |
[18:32] | Decision? | 决定 |
[18:35] | Are you giving her my job? | 你把我的工作给她了吗 |
[18:37] | No. No. Of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[18:39] | I want her to work with you. | 我想要她和你一起工作 |
[18:42] | Why? Is there something wrong with this program? | 为什么 这项目有什么问题吗 |
[18:45] | I… | 我… |
[18:47] | just think… | 只是想… |
[18:49] | What… What the hell is it, Bailey? | 什么 到底是什么 贝利 |
[18:51] | Because it looks like you’re trying to hire someone | 在我看来 你想要雇佣别人 |
[18:53] | to dismantle a system that I spent years… | 来破坏我多年来建立的… |
[18:56] | that we spent years trying to build. | 我们多年来建立的管理系统 |
[18:59] | And for the life of me, I can’t understand why. | 而我对此 百思不得其解 |
[19:00] | Because medicine is changing constantly. | 因为医学一直在变化 |
[19:03] | You’re the person who taught me that! | 这是你教我的 |
[19:05] | And we… everyone here needs to be able | 我们… 每个人都要去相应改变 |
[19:08] | to change along with it or get left behind. | 不然就会被抛在后面 |
[19:16] | It’s my decision to make. | 决定是我来做 |
[19:17] | I am the chief. | 我才是主任 |
[19:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:20] | It’s a job I fought very hard for you to get. | 我如此辛苦为你争取来的职位 |
[19:34] | I just want to know what it means. | 我只想知道她到底是什么意思 |
[19:36] | I mean, am I a bad teacher? Am I the only bad teacher? | 难道我是个不合格的老师吗 唯一不合格的 |
[19:37] | Am I gonna get fired? | 我会被解雇吗 |
[19:38] | – Why don’t you go ask her? – If I do that, | – 为什么你不去问她 – 我这么做了 |
[19:40] | then she’ll know I’m an accessory to theft. | 那她就知道我做贼心虚了 |
[19:42] | It’s kind of nice not being the only criminal for once. | 这么说我也不算院里唯一的贼子了 甚是欣慰 |
[19:44] | Maybe I’m the only good teacher. | 或许我是唯一的好老师 |
[19:45] | Maybe they’re all fired. | 他们都要被解雇 |
[19:47] | – She made a mistake. That’s all. – You don’t know that. | – 她犯错了 仅此而已 – 你并不知道 |
[19:48] | I do, because the only person | 我知道 因为应该被划出名单的 |
[19:49] | who should’ve been left off that list is me. | 只有我而已 |
[19:51] | Look, my trial starts in a couple weeks, | 几周后我的庭审就要开始了 |
[19:53] | and I don’t even exist. | 我这人就跟不存在似的 |
[19:54] | I’m not even here anymore. | 严格来说我都没在这工作了 |
[19:55] | Alex, I didn’t… | 阿历克斯 我不… |
[19:56] | Look, if she left you off, it was a mistake. | 听着 如果她没把你列上去 那就是她粗心了 |
[19:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[19:59] | Look, I got to lock up. | 我得去锁门了 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:06] | Uh, she’s down. | 她睡着了 |
[20:07] | There is breast milk in the fridge, but I’ll be home in a couple hours. | 母乳在冰箱里 几小时后我就回来了 |
[20:10] | So you’re going on… a date, | 你… 要去约会吗 |
[20:12] | like a… like a date date. | 真的约会吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. Date date. | 对啊 真的约会 |
[20:17] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[20:18] | “Huh”? What’s “huh”? | 你什么意思 |
[20:21] | Is it, like, so hard to believe | 难道你很难相信 |
[20:23] | that a handsome, accomplished man | 一个帅气有成的男人 |
[20:24] | would find me date-worthy? | 会愿意和我约会吗 |
[20:26] | No, it’s not. I’m super date-worthy. | 你错了 我很有魅力 |
[20:28] | Where’d you meet this guy? At work, or…? | 你怎么认识这个男人的 工作认识的还是 |
[20:29] | We met on Tinder. | 我在陌陌上认识的 |
[20:31] | You’re on Tinder? | 你上陌陌了 |
[20:32] | So what? So are you. | 那又怎样 你也是啊 |
[20:34] | That’s… Uh, not… not… not lately I’m… | 我并… 我最近并没有常上 |
[20:36] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:37] | Because you came up on mine once. | 因为你出现过一次 |
[20:39] | – Really? – Well, why wouldn’t you? | – 真的吗 – 当然了 |
[20:41] | I mean, we’re… You’re really close by. | 我们… 你就在附近 |
[20:45] | – Yeah. – I swiped left, so… | – 是啊 – 我左滑了 所以 |
[20:47] | No. Yeah. | 别在意 |
[20:48] | No, no, I would… I would, too. | 别在意 我也会这么做的 |
[20:49] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:58] | In the O.R., I got to do so much more of the surgery, | 在手术室里 我可真的是大展拳脚了 |
[21:02] | but, man, was she rubbing Grey the wrong way. | 但是 她是不是说错了格蕾啊 |
[21:07] | Uh, seems like the attendings don’t really like her, | 看起来主治医师们真的都不喜欢她 |
[21:11] | but the residents… | 但住院医生… |
[21:18] | Aren’t you gonna do the thing? | 你不打算做点什么吗 |
[21:20] | You know, the thing where you, uh… | 你不打算 |
[21:22] | you try to get me to tell you more | 套套我的话 让我告诉你 |
[21:23] | about what the residents are thinking, | 住院医生都在想什么吗 |
[21:25] | and then I can say that maybe I shouldn’t | 然后我就说 “我不该说的 |
[21:26] | ’cause you’re the chief, | 因为你是主任” |
[21:27] | and then you can say, “But you’re my husband,” | 然后你就说 “你是我老公啊” |
[21:29] | and I can say, “I know, baby, | 我就可以说 “我知道 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | but I’m gonna have to invoke church and state.” | 但我们得保持公私分明啊” |
[21:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:52] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[21:55] | Tell me I’m doing the right thing. | 告诉我 我在做正确的事 |
[22:02] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事 |
[22:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:18] | Oh, hey, can you pour me one of those? | 好啊 能给我倒一杯吗 |
[22:20] | I just spent the last hour getting trailed by Dr. Minnick. | 我刚刚被明尼克医生拖了好久 |
[22:23] | She is… opinionated. | 她… 很顽固 |
[22:24] | How’d it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[22:25] | You seemed to come home a little early. | 你回来得有点早 |
[22:27] | Everything go all right? | 约会进行得顺利吗 |
[22:28] | You kidding? It was great. | 别开玩笑了 一切都好极了 |
[22:30] | It was, like, just so fun… so fun. | 约会很开心… 很开心 |
[22:32] | I mean, he’s, like… He’s actually… | 他… 他真的 |
[22:34] | You know, he’s pretty amazing. | 他是个很棒的男人 |
[22:36] | – Amazing? – Mmhmm. | – 很棒 – 对啊 |
[22:37] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[22:40] | Like, so amazing that, uh, we’re gonna… | 就是很好的男人 我们还要… |
[22:42] | We’re actually gonna go out again tonight. | 其实今晚我们还会出去 |
[22:44] | That’s how so amazing it was. | 他这是这么有魅力 |
[22:46] | Ah. That’s great. That’s great. | 这样很好 这样很好 |
[22:49] | This coffee is, like… | 这杯咖啡… |
[22:50] | Is it amazing? | 很香吗 |
[22:54] | Y-Yeah. | 很香 |
[23:00] | I don’t know what you’re so upset about. | 我不知道你为什么这么生气 |
[23:01] | You’re laying the patient on his belly? | 你居然让病人腹部着床地趴着 |
[23:02] | He’s open with only a negative pressure dressing | 他的腹腔还开着呢 目前他肿胀的肠道外 |
[23:04] | holding in his edematous bowl. | 就只有一层负压敷料 |
[23:06] | It can’t take that kind of pressure. | 敷料承受不了这么大的压力 |
[23:07] | Hi. Thanks for letting me watch. | 嗨 谢谢让我观摩 |
[23:08] | And I told you I have a solution. | 我都说了 我有解决方法的 |
[23:10] | And I’d love to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[23:11] | – This is still happening? – Oh, yes. | – 他俩还是这样吗 – 可不是吗 |
[23:13] | And an anterior approach would save him from a second one. | 做前路手术就免去了重新给他开刀的风险 |
[23:15] | You know I can’t chance having the hardware contaminated. | 你也知道 我不能冒险让内固定被污染 |
[23:17] | You want to fill his spinal cord with crap? | 你想让他的脊髓堵满粪便吗 |
[23:19] | I’m gonna find another surgery. | 我还是换台手术看吧 |
[23:20] | Take me with you. | 带上我 |
[23:22] | We figured out how to assemble an O.R. table, | 我们想出了一个办法 通过调整手术台 |
[23:23] | leaving a hole in the middle. | 在中间留一个空洞 |
[23:24] | We’re using a binder to support his belly | 然后用绷带支撑他的腹部 |
[23:26] | so that we don’t place pressure on the abdominal incision. | 这样子我们就不会让腹部切口受压了 |
[23:28] | – That’s… – Crazy! | – 这主意 – 太扯了 |
[23:29] | He’ll eviscerate. | 他的内脏会掉出来的 |
[23:30] | No, he won’t, not with the binder. | 怎么可能 用绷带撑着的啊 |
[23:32] | His guts could still end up on the floor, Amelia. | 他的内脏还是有可能会掉出来的 艾米莉亚 |
[23:34] | They won’t. Edwards will check the dressing every five minutes, | 爱德华兹每隔五分钟都会检查一次敷料 |
[23:36] | and if he starts to eviscerate, | 如果他的内脏开始坠出 |
[23:38] | she will hold pressure until we’re done. | 她会压住伤口 直到手术结束 |
[23:39] | She’ll go under the table? | 她原意钻到手术台底下吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:41] | And check that the guts are still in? | 并且检查内脏情况吗 |
[23:43] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 她可以的 – 我没问题 |
[23:47] | – That’s… – Genius. | – 这真是… – 棒极了 |
[23:49] | Yeah, that’d… that’d work. | 好像的确行得通 |
[23:50] | Can I add one little wrinkle? | 我能提个小小的建议吗 |
[23:52] | Dr. Edwards has the potential to learn from this procedure, | 爱德华兹医生也许能从手术中获益良多 |
[23:55] | which I bet you’ve seen a few times, right, Dr. Hunt? | 而这样的手术想必亨特医生已经见过几次了吧 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. – Then why are you assisting, | – 的确 – 那何必让你来做助手 |
[23:59] | and why is she the one on the floor? | 而让她趴在地上检查病人呢 |
[24:04] | Now, that’s genius. | 这个提议才是真的棒极了 |
[24:09] | Murphy, you came here to learn from me, right? | 墨菲 你来这儿是来跟我学习的吧 |
[24:12] | That’s what you said? | 你之前是这么说的吧 |
[24:13] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 |
[24:16] | How is it going? | 你觉得跟我学习怎么样啊 |
[24:19] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞嘛 直接说 |
[24:20] | I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t want to know. | 我就是想知道才问你的嘛 |
[24:23] | If there’s anything I can do to help, | 我很乐意听取你提出的 |
[24:26] | I’d really love to hear it. | 意见和建议 |
[24:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:30] | Yes, please. | 真的 说吧 |
[24:35] | You’re a great surgeon… a really great surgeon, | 你是一个优秀的外科医生 非常优秀 |
[24:40] | but… sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with you. | 但是我跟不上你的思路 |
[24:43] | You’re so fast. I mean, fast. | 你太快了 根本跟不上 |
[24:45] | And I’m good. | 我敢说我算不错的了 |
[24:46] | I worked really hard to get good, | 为此我付出了很多 |
[24:48] | but I’m studying so hard to keep up with you. | 但我还得加倍学习才能勉强跟上你的节奏 |
[24:49] | And then sometimes I think I know what you’re talking about, | 有时候我以为我都听懂你的意思了 |
[24:51] | but then… my brain is melting. | 但是我的脑袋已经不听我使唤了 |
[24:57] | Dr. Murphy, I think I’m gonna need you to go. | 墨菲医生 我得要你离开了 |
[25:00] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 我不该这么说的 |
[25:02] | I-I thought that you wanted me to… | 我以为你想让我直言不讳的 |
[25:03] | I need you to go book an O.R. | 不 你快去 去订一间手术室 |
[25:04] | This is way worse than we thought. | 情况比我们想象中的还要糟糕 |
[25:05] | Look. Right there. | 看 就是那里 |
[25:06] | The left main coronary artery is almost occluded. | 左冠状动脉主干基本全部堵塞了 |
[25:09] | – She needs a coronary bypass? – That’s right. Go. | – 她得做冠脉搭桥术吗 – 对 快去 |
[25:10] | Now. Hurry. | 快 麻溜的 |
[25:16] | Dr. Murphy? Where’s the fire? | 墨菲医生 出什么事了 |
[25:27] | Oh, Dr. Webber, glad you’re here. | 韦博医生 你来啦 |
[25:29] | What is this? What are you doing here? | 这是什么回事 你在这里干什么 |
[25:30] | This is a teaching opportunity. | 这是一个绝佳的教学机会 |
[25:32] | An emergent CABG has just fallen into our laps, | 这间手术室要做一场紧急冠脉搭桥术 |
[25:35] | and Dr. Pierce has agreed to let me use it | 皮尔斯同意让我参与进来 |
[25:36] | to demonstrate my teaching method | 看看我是怎么教学的 |
[25:37] | for anyone who wants to observe. | 所有人都可以观摩 |
[25:38] | No. Absolutely not. | 驳回 我不同意 |
[25:39] | I am interested to see how it works. | 我倒是好奇她的方法到底管不管用 |
[25:41] | This is a high-risk procedure. | 这个手术风险很高 |
[25:42] | Enid’s age makes her a high-risk patient. | 考虑到伊妮德的年龄 这手术风险极高 |
[25:45] | We’re not gonna turn her surgery into a skills lab. | 我们不能把这场手术当成技能训练 |
[25:47] | Come on, now. This is a teaching hospital. | 别这样 这是一家教学医院 |
[25:49] | Every surgery is a skills lab. | 每场手术都是技能训练 |
[25:50] | Well, I’m gonna talk to Bailey about this. | 我得和贝利商量一下 |
[25:51] | Yes, good, you should talk to the chief… | 是啊 你应该和主任谈谈 |
[25:53] | – Oh, believe me, I will… – because she already approved it. | – 相信我 我会的 – 她已经同意了 |
[25:55] | She thinks it’s happening, | 她知道我们要这么做 |
[25:56] | and so do all those people in the gallery. | 所以其他医生都来观摩了 |
[25:58] | Now, this patient’s emergent. We shouldn’t waste any more time. | 这个病人情况紧急 我们要抓紧时间了 |
[26:07] | I’m going to retract the nerve roots now… Penfield… | 我要牵回神经根了 彭菲尔德剥离器 |
[26:11] | carefully to avoid nerve damage. | 小心地避免神经损伤 |
[26:13] | Remember, the most important thing is to take your time. | 记得 最重要的就是不能心急 慢工出细活 |
[26:18] | Dr. Hunt, everything okay down there? | 亨特医生 没什么问题吧 |
[26:21] | – Yep. No leaks. – Great. | – 嗯 没有渗漏 – 好的 |
[26:22] | Actually, Dr. Hunt, if you could… | 不过 亨特医生 你不介意的话 |
[26:25] | move your foot. | 能不能移一下你的脚啊 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | Dr. Pierce, why don’t you trade places with Dr. Murphy? | 皮尔斯医生 你和墨菲医生换个位置如何 |
[26:35] | Because Dr. Pierce is standing | 皮尔斯医生站的地方 |
[26:37] | where the lead surgeon needs to stand. | 本就是主刀医生应该站的地方 |
[26:38] | Traditionally, yes, | 以前的确是 |
[26:39] | but we’re trying something different, right? | 不过我们现在应该尝试一些新的东西 |
[26:41] | When this method is working, | 如果按照我的方法做的话 |
[26:42] | the resident and the attending function as one surgeon… | 住院医生和主治医生就合体了 |
[26:45] | resident’s the hands, attending’s the brain. | 住院医生来操作 主治医生来指挥 |
[26:47] | You follow? | 你同意吗 |
[26:48] | Let’s give it a try. | 试试吧 |
[26:49] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[26:53] | Murphy’s taking the lead. Look at that. | 墨菲来主刀了 你看啊 |
[26:54] | I mean, I date men, | 虽然我是直的 |
[26:55] | but I might seriously ask Dr. Minnick to marry me. | 但是我简直想嫁明尼克医生 |
[26:58] | – Dr. Karev. – You supposed to be up here? | – 克莱夫医生 – 你能来这里吗 |
[27:01] | – You gonna narc on me? – I’m thinking about it. | – 你要去举报我吗 – 在考虑哦 |
[27:03] | Think of it this way… In a couple weeks, | 这么想想看 过不了几周 |
[27:05] | you might never have to see me again. | 你可能就再也见不到我了 |
[27:06] | This might be the closest I get to an O.R. for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子也许都没法离手术室这么近了 |
[27:09] | Well, fine, if you’re gonna be all pathetic about it. | 好吧 看在你这么悲观的份上 不举报了 |
[27:11] | If you feel like you can continue… | 如果你觉得自己还能继续… |
[27:13] | Dr. Pierce, you talk her through. | 皮尔斯医生 你和她说下手术过程吧 |
[27:15] | Go ahead and place the stabilizer. | 往她的血管里打稳定剂 |
[27:17] | And if you get stuck, you…? | 如果堵住了的话怎么办 |
[27:19] | You stop. | 你就停下来 |
[27:20] | – Ask for help. – You stop. | – 求助 – 不 你直接停下来 |
[27:22] | And then ask for help. | 然后再向别人求助 |
[27:24] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[27:25] | I love see one, do one, teach one. | 我也喜欢看一遍 做一遍 教一遍的方法 |
[27:26] | It’s how I learned. It’s how we all learned. | 我就是这么学习的 我们都是这么过来的 |
[27:28] | So why put it out to pasture? | 那为什么不沿用下来呢 |
[27:29] | We’re putting it on steroids. | 我们是在沿用的基础上 加速进程 |
[27:30] | With this technique, the resident gets to see one, | 在这种教学模式下 住院医师都能在手术中 |
[27:33] | do one, teach one all in the same surgery… | 看一遍 做一遍 教一遍 |
[27:35] | every surgery. | 每场手术都是如此 |
[27:38] | Seriously, marriage. | 真的 我要嫁给她 |
[27:40] | Expect a save-the-date. | 打算找时间约起来了 |
[27:42] | Okay, yes. Got it. | 嗯 知道了 |
[27:50] | Um, so I was thinking | 那个 我觉得 |
[27:51] | that maybe we don’t need to discuss the dating thing. | 也许我们不聊约会的事情比较好 |
[27:54] | We could just kind of keep that to ourselves, you know? | 我们还是自个儿憋心里吧 |
[27:56] | You have a problem with me going out? | 我出去约会你是不是很不爽啊 |
[27:59] | No. No, no, no. | 不 完全没有 |
[28:00] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[28:01] | You should do what you want. I want you to be happy. | 你想干什么就干什么 你开心就好 |
[28:03] | This is not a “you” thing. It’s me. | 这是我个人的问题 不是你的 |
[28:06] | This whole thing is all pretty, um… | 这整件事都有点… |
[28:09] | very weird. | 怪怪的 |
[28:11] | Right | 的确 |
[28:12] | God, it’s so weird. | 天啊 真的好尴尬 |
[28:14] | You said | 你不是说… |
[28:15] | Last night was not amazing. It was awful. | 昨晚一点都不棒 简直糟透了 |
[28:17] | I sat down for all of five minutes, | 我刚坐下五分钟 |
[28:19] | and when he got up to get drinks at the bar, | 他去吧台点酒的时候 |
[28:22] | I faked a page. | 我假装医院有事跑了 |
[28:23] | – You faked a page? – Yeah. | – 你假装有事跑了 – 是啊 |
[28:25] | I told him there was an MVC, and I’m pretty sure | 我告诉他有连环车祸病人送往医院 我敢说 |
[28:27] | at that exact moment, someone crashed their car ’cause I lied. | 那会儿肯定有人因为我的谎言出车祸了 |
[28:30] | That’s not how it works. | 你不该那样的 |
[28:31] | And then I ran like the wind. | 我就脚底抹油开溜了 |
[28:36] | I don’t know how people do this. | 我不知道大家是怎么做的 |
[28:38] | I’ve never done this. | 我从来没这样过 |
[28:39] | I’ve never, like, sat across from someone | 我从来没有和人家面对面坐着 |
[28:41] | and said, “Hi. This is me. Who are you?” | 然后满嘴废话地开始相亲 |
[28:43] | I mean, I had, like, | 我以前只经历过 |
[28:44] | friends that turned into boyfriends. | 和朋友慢慢变成男女朋友这样 |
[28:46] | Met Matthew at work. | 和马修是在工作的时候认识的 |
[28:47] | Then you. | 和你也是 |
[28:49] | Here we are. | 然而我们却走到了这一步 |
[28:54] | How do you do this? | 这种事要怎么做啊 |
[28:56] | Well, you’re kind of doing it. | 你已经在尝试了啦 |
[28:59] | I mean, you dip your toe. | 就像学游泳一样 |
[29:00] | You start by dipping your toe into the water, | 你先把脚放进水里试试 慢慢的 |
[29:03] | and then eventually, you learn to swim. | 你就会学会游泳 |
[29:07] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[29:08] | You probably dipped your toe all over town. | 你这种万花丛中过的人 |
[29:10] | Look, you faked a page out there. | 你看 你昨晚就会装作有事开溜了 |
[29:12] | Okay? You got good instincts, kid. | 小姐姐 你直觉很准的 |
[29:19] | It’ll be a while before he’s up and about, | 他还需要一段时间才能下床活动 |
[29:20] | but Emmett’s gonna be fine. | 但是埃米特会没事的 |
[29:22] | Oh, wow. | 太好了 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:25] | Do you mind… | 你介不介意 |
[29:27] | Is it possible for me to stay here tonight? | 我今晚能不能呆在这里呀 |
[29:30] | – Oh, I don’t know… – Please. | – 呃 这样可能不大 – 拜托了 |
[29:32] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[29:34] | Would you believe we have been married for 20 years | 你敢相信吗 我们结婚二十年了 |
[29:36] | and never spent a night apart? | 却一晚都没有分开过 |
[29:39] | I mean, you spend that much time with someone, | 和一个人过了这么久的日子 |
[29:42] | it gets so they drive you crazy. | 难免会有些磕磕碰碰 |
[29:46] | But last night, | 但是昨晚 |
[29:49] | he wasn’t there… | 他不在 |
[29:52] | and I couldn’t sleep. | 我无法入睡 |
[29:54] | There’s an Emmett-shaped hole in our house. | 我们屋里还有个埃米特形状的洞 |
[29:57] | Literally, there’s a hole in the ceiling | 字面意思的洞 在天花板上 |
[29:59] | where he fell through. | 他从那个洞里掉了下来 |
[30:05] | Big moron. | 真是个大笨蛋 |
[30:12] | Don’t squeeze the heart too much, Murphy. | 心脏不要挤的太用力了 墨菲 |
[30:14] | – Got it. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[30:16] | – Got it. – There. | – 可以了 – 这 |
[30:17] | Way to go, Murphy. | 干的好 墨菲 |
[30:18] | You just placed a heart stabilization device | 你已经把心脏稳定器放置好了 |
[30:20] | – all on your own. – Um, now let me… | – 独立完成的 – 好了 现在我… |
[30:21] | Don’t touch. | 别动 |
[30:23] | Just use your words. | 你说就行了 |
[30:26] | – Use my words? – Mmhmm. | – 我说就行了吗 – 对 |
[30:28] | Explain it to her. | 跟她解释就好 |
[30:30] | Incision. Shunt. Anastomosis. | 切割 分流 接合 |
[30:33] | That is not what I’m asking. | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:35] | Break it down. Go step by step. You’re trying to skip ahead. | 把步骤分解开来慢慢说 你跳的太快了 |
[30:38] | Dr. Pierce thinks ahead. | 皮尔斯医生比较深谋远虑 |
[30:39] | Her mind is fast… faster than anyone’s. | 她的脑子转的比谁都快 |
[30:41] | So she shouldn’t be asked to dumb things down, okay? | 所以她没必要把事情简单化 |
[30:44] | Murphy, can you do the next step? | 墨菲 你能做下一个步骤吗 |
[30:46] | I can try, | 我可以试试 |
[30:47] | but if Dr. Pierce is more comfortable stepping in… | 但如果皮尔斯医生想要自己来做… |
[30:50] | I guarantee you she is, | 她肯定想自己做 |
[30:51] | but you will be more comfortable after you do it. | 但你试了之后你也不会有问题的 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | Now that we’ve stabilized the heart, | 既然我们把心脏稳住了 |
[30:56] | we will administer esmolol to slow the heart rate | 现在就要用艾司洛尔来降低心率 |
[30:59] | for better control. | 这样方便我们操控 |
[31:06] | Right, now go ahead and incise the diseased artery. | 好了 开始切割病变动脉吧 |
[31:16] | Uh… I don’t… I don’t want to do this. | 我… 我不想这样做 |
[31:18] | I don’t… I don’t feel ready to do this. | 我觉得我还没准备好 |
[31:19] | Will you? Uh, is that all right? | 你可以做吗 |
[31:21] | – It’s more than all right, Murphy. – Exactly. | – 没关系的 墨菲 – 没错 |
[31:23] | No shame. | 没关系的 |
[31:24] | When you’ve reached the limit, you tag out. | 你到达极限了 就停一停 |
[31:26] | And when she does, you’ll be able to see | 这样才能知道 |
[31:28] | exactly how much she knows | 这人已经会了多少东西 |
[31:29] | and how much she has left to learn. | 还有多少要学 |
[31:32] | All right, first, I’m going to measure the shunt. | 好了 首先 我要测量一下分流器 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:36] | Let me back up. | 我倒回去一点 |
[31:38] | First, I will incise the target artery, | 首先 我要割开目标动脉 |
[31:41] | and then I will insert the shunt. | 然后我会插入分流器 |
[31:43] | And after that, then I’ll prep for anastomosis. | 之后 准备接合 |
[31:46] | Dr. Webber, will you check the internal mammary for flow? | 韦博医生 麻烦检查一下内乳动脉的血流 |
[31:50] | Already started. | 我已经开始了 |
[31:50] | I noticed. Maybe Dr. DeLuca… | 我看到了 或许德鲁卡医生能 |
[31:52] | No. | 不行 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[31:54] | This artery that will allow this woman to survive. | 这条动脉决定病人的生死 |
[31:57] | I’m not putting it in the hands of a first-year intern | 我不能让一个连扁桃体都没切过的 |
[31:59] | who hasn’t taken out a tonsil. | 实习医生来处理 |
[32:02] | DeLuca, you’ve anastomosed a vessel before, right? | 德鲁卡 你之前有做过血管接合的吧 |
[32:05] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[32:05] | I’ve assisted on a femoral-artery repair. | 我有协助过一台股动脉修复的手术 |
[32:06] | That is not the same thing… not at all. | 这性质压根就不一样啊 |
[32:08] | So, right there, I’m assuming you know what that is. | 既然如此 你应该知道这是什么吧 |
[32:11] | Uh, yes, it’s… It’s the, uh, IMA. | 对 是缺血修饰白蛋白 |
[32:13] | Exactly. See how it branches off to the right? | 对 看到它怎么分流到右边吧 |
[32:15] | Hey, just because he knows… | 喂 虽然他知道 |
[32:16] | Ugh! What the hell? You hit a branch of the mammary! | 干什么呀这是 你切到一条内乳动脉分支了 |
[32:19] | DeLuca, move and start some suction. | 德鲁卡 到旁边去帮忙抽吸 |
[32:20] | DeLuca, you are right there. | 德鲁卡 不要动 |
[32:22] | – I can’t see anything. – I got it. I got it. | – 我什么都看不到 – 我来弄 我来弄 |
[32:24] | Got it. | 好了 |
[32:25] | I did it. It’s done. | 我弄好了 可以了 |
[32:27] | I had a clip for Dr. Webber. | 我帮韦博医生夹闭了血管 |
[32:29] | I just… fixed it. | 我弄好了 |
[32:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:37] | You’re upset, clearly. | 你很不爽 我看的出来 |
[32:39] | Oh, is it clear? | 原来你知道呀 |
[32:41] | Good. | 好 |
[32:42] | I was afraid you might not catch my drift | 我真怕你看不出来 |
[32:43] | because you’re insane. | 因为你都疯了 |
[32:44] | Have you never accidentally nicked a vessel? | 你难道从来没有不小心割到过血管吗 |
[32:47] | Of course I have. | 我当然有过 |
[32:48] | You did this on purpose. | 但你刚刚分明是故意的 |
[32:49] | You were about to clip the artery anyway. | 反正你也能把动脉夹闭的 |
[32:50] | I want you out of this hospital. | 我不想你呆在这医院里 |
[32:52] | When I was 2, | 我两岁的时候 |
[32:54] | my dad was looking through the phone book for swimming lessons. | 我爸爸给我四处找游泳班 |
[32:57] | My mom said, “Here’s one,” and tossed me in the pool. | 我妈说 “这里就有” 然后把我扔池里去了 |
[33:00] | Did I drown? | 我淹死了吗 |
[33:01] | That’s your innovation? | 这就是你的创意是吧 |
[33:02] | Throw a bloody patient at a novice to see what happens? | 把一个流血的病人扔给一个新人弄吗 |
[33:05] | They did that 100 years ago… on the battlefield. | 百年前确实如此 但是那是在战时不得已啊 |
[33:07] | Dr. Webber, there were four surgeons around that table | 韦博医生 手术台旁有四个外科医生 |
[33:10] | we knew could’ve stopped her bleeding. | 完全可以帮病人止血 |
[33:12] | And when DeLuca made that save, | 当德鲁卡成功止血时 |
[33:14] | we learned there were actually five. | 手术室里就有五个外科医生了 |
[33:16] | If he were allowed to perform in every surgery like he did today, | 如果每一台手术他都可以像刚刚那样的话 |
[33:20] | he would learn more and faster | 他会学的更快更多 |
[33:21] | with less pressure and less risk. | 他的压力风险也会少一些 |
[33:24] | The patient was never in any danger | 病人不会有事的 |
[33:26] | because we were standing right there. | 因为我们都在旁边看着呢 |
[33:33] | You know I’m right. | 你也知道我没错 |
[33:49] | Cardiac enzymes are trending down. | 心肌酶已经降低了 |
[33:51] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[33:55] | That was humiliating. | 手术真是太丢人了 |
[33:56] | It was inexcusable, and she’s not gonna do it again. | 这真是不可原谅的 她以后绝不可以这样 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 我很抱歉把你搅和进来 |
[34:00] | She’s right. I’m not a great teacher. | 她说的没错 我不是一个好老师 |
[34:03] | Aw, come on. | 得了吧你 |
[34:04] | No, the thing is I am a genius. | 事实是 我是一个天才 |
[34:07] | As a student, I learned better and faster than anyone. | 作为学生 我比别人学得好学得快 |
[34:09] | I was a rock star. | 我很厉害 |
[34:10] | But as a teacher, Minnick’s right… | 但作为老师 明尼克说得对 |
[34:14] | I’m not that great. | 我不会教 |
[34:18] | Her system works. | 她的那套确实有用 |
[34:20] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[34:22] | She’s an ass, but she’s right. | 那女人很讨厌 但是她没说错 |
[34:31] | Dr. Webber? | 韦博医生 |
[34:32] | She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的 对吧 |
[34:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[34:36] | I think you’ll have your secret weapon locked and loaded | 我想在地区赛之前 你得让你的秘密武器 |
[34:38] | before the regionals. | 好好休养一下 |
[34:39] | Dr. Webber, do you think I would push her to get surgery | 韦博医生 你真觉得我让她动手术 |
[34:43] | for some silly tournament? | 是为了什么劳什子锦标赛吗 |
[34:46] | She’s tried to drop out of the team six times, | 她已经有六次想要离队了 |
[34:48] | and that team is the only thing | 但我们只有在队伍里 |
[34:50] | that keeps the lot of us from sitting around, | 才不会整天闷在屋子里 |
[34:52] | watching TV in the common room, | 坐着看电视 |
[34:54] | and moldering away like all the other old, wet sponges. | 像其他老家伙一样慢慢发霉 |
[34:58] | She needs to stay in the game. | 她需要待在队里 |
[34:59] | We all do. | 我们都要 |
[35:01] | Sometimes we just need a little push. | 有时候我们就需要有人推上一把 |
[35:16] | Owen, wait up. | 欧文 等等 |
[35:19] | I thought I might ask for a ride home. | 载我一程吧 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:23] | Yeah, I can manage that. | 好 没问题 |
[35:26] | Thank you for earlier. | 今天谢谢你啦 |
[35:29] | Edwards really did get a lot | 爱德华兹从这次脊柱融合术 |
[35:31] | from watching that spinal fusion. | 真的学到了很多 |
[35:33] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 学到东西就好 |
[35:35] | You’re not still mad about having to sit on the floor. | 你不会还在为了让你坐地上检查病人生气吧 |
[35:38] | Amelia, I have operated in sinkholes. | 艾米莉亚 我在污水沟里做过手术 |
[35:40] | I don’t mind sitting on a floor. | 我不介意坐在地板上 |
[35:43] | Can we just let it go? | 我们能不谈这个话题吗 |
[35:44] | It’s not important enough to argue about. | 这不是什么值得讨论的大事 |
[35:45] | I have let it go. | 我不谈这个话题了 |
[35:47] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[35:48] | I mean, you don’t… All day, it’s been… | 我的意思是 你… 整天都 |
[35:50] | Can we just set a reset button and move forward? | 我们能不能当作没发生过 向前看 |
[35:52] | I am moving forward… by myself, apparently, | 我向前看了 但看样子也只有我 |
[35:54] | because you can’t be bothered to sleep at home. | 因为你甚至都不想回家睡觉 |
[35:56] | I’ve had patients. | 我有病人 |
[35:57] | Every night for the past two weeks? | 都两周了 难道你每晚都有病人吗 |
[36:00] | – You didn’t have to stay here. – Yes, I did. | – 你不用留在这的 – 当然要 |
[36:02] | Why? ‘Because of me? Come on. | 为什么 因为我吗 说清楚 |
[36:03] | I-I don’t want to do this. | 我不想说下去了 |
[36:04] | When did I ever tell you not to come home? | 我什么时候让你别回家了 |
[36:05] | I cannot keep doing this. | 我不能再继续下去了 |
[36:06] | – Doing what? I’m not… – I don’t want to have a baby! | – 什么 – 我不想要孩子 |
[36:19] | Hey. You lost? | 嗨 迷路了吗 |
[36:21] | I forgot. | 一下不记得了 |
[36:22] | Chief Bailey’s office… fourth floor? | 贝利主任的办公室在四楼吗 |
[36:24] | – Yeah, right off the catwalk. – Great. Thanks. | – 对 走过天桥就是 – 好 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Um, um, you made a mistake. | 那个… 你犯了个错误 |
[36:30] | – I’m sorry? – I am great, | – 什么意思 – 我很棒 |
[36:32] | and your little list or whatever the hell that is | 不管你那小名单是什么鬼 |
[36:34] | that should have my name on it | 我的名字应该在上面 |
[36:35] | ’cause I raise great surgeons, | 因为我培养了很多优秀的医生 |
[36:38] | and I will raise more. | 将来还会有更多 |
[36:39] | Fetal surgery is… is a very exclusive practice, | 胎儿外科是… 很不一样的 |
[36:42] | and there are hardly any of us. | 胎儿外科医生的数量更是屈指可数 |
[36:44] | I am like a rare, exotic bird, | 我就像是只珍贵的异域小鸟 |
[36:46] | and if you stop me from teaching, | 而你要是禁止我带学生的话 |
[36:48] | I may be the last of my kind. | 我们这类医生可得灭绝了 |
[36:51] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[36:53] | From the room… the residents. | 住院医生待的房间里的 |
[36:54] | You… You left it there. | 你落在那了 |
[36:55] | Oh. | 噢 |
[36:56] | I was just trying to learn everyone’s name. | 我只是在记别人的名字 |
[36:58] | Writing it down helps me remember. | 写下来好记一些 |
[37:00] | Oh. Oh, great. | 这样子啊 |
[37:01] | So you don’t… you don’t need to remember my name? | 这么说 你不需要记我的名字咯 |
[37:04] | Arizona Robbins? | 亚利桑那·罗宾斯 |
[37:04] | That name attached to that face? | 这名字配上这张脸 |
[37:06] | No, that’s not one you forget. | 我可忘不掉 |
[37:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:20] | What, you’re interested in the game now? | 怎么 你开始对球赛感兴趣了吗 |
[37:21] | No, no, I’m interested in these nachos. | 才不 我喜欢的是墨西哥玉米片 |
[37:23] | Mm, watch it. | 看着点 |
[37:25] | Oh, shoot. | 噢 靠 |
[37:27] | I forgot. Hmm? | 我忘记了 |
[37:28] | The guy I blew off last night… | 我昨晚放鸽子的那家伙 |
[37:30] | I made a rain check for tonight, and I forgot to cancel. | 我推到今晚 可我忘记把今晚也取消了 |
[37:33] | Mm, is this the dude? | 诶 这就是那老兄吗 |
[37:36] | Let’s get a look here. | 咱来看看 |
[37:38] | That’s an odd choice for a photo. | 选照片的品味有点奇怪 |
[37:40] | He looks respectable. | 他看上去的挺正直的 |
[37:41] | You should go. Go dip your toe. | 你应该去的 总得试试看 |
[37:45] | I want to dip my toe in those nachos. | 我想试试那些墨西哥玉米片 |
[37:47] | No, no, no. Gross. Go. | 噫 恶心死了 走开 |
[37:48] | Give the guy more than five minutes. | 和他家伙多呆一会 |
[37:50] | Have a drink. Have a laugh. | 喝点酒 开心开心 |
[37:51] | If it gets weird, then just text me. | 如果事情不顺利 发短信给我 |
[37:53] | We’ll get you out of there in like two minutes. | 我两分钟之内把你捞出来 |
[37:57] | – Do it. – Okay. Fine. | – 快去 – 好好好 |
[37:59] | No, I don’t… I just… I look like I’m just… | 不 我… 我看起来太… |
[38:01] | You look terrific. Would you just go? | 你看起来很漂亮 你能走了吗 |
[38:03] | Dip it. Get to dipping. | 试一试 就去试一试 |
[38:04] | Fine. Okay, geez. | 好吧 依你依你都依你 |
[38:16] | Hey. It’s late. | 嗨 很晚了 |
[38:18] | Can I stay here tonight? | 我今晚能住着吗 |
[38:20] | Uh, y-yeah. What’s wrong? | 当然可以 怎么了 |
[38:21] | I don’t want to talk about it. I just need a place to crash. | 我不想说 我只想有个地方睡觉 |
[38:23] | Nope. She can’t stay here. | 不行 她不能呆在这 |
[38:25] | – You can’t stay here. – Alex. | – 你不能呆在这 – 阿历克斯 |
[38:26] | Mer just said… | 小梅说… |
[38:27] | I don’t care what Mer said. | 我不管小梅怎么说 |
[38:28] | You can’t crash here. Go home. | 你不能在这过夜 回家去 |
[38:30] | It was my room before it was yours. | 你那房间原来是我的 |
[38:31] | Go home and fix your crap. | 回家去 收拾好烂摊子 |
[38:33] | – I can’t. – You’re freaking out | – 我不行 – 你慌了 |
[38:34] | because you got some sword hanging over your head? | 因为脑袋上挂着把悬而未决的剑 |
[38:37] | Me, too, and I can’t do a damn thing about it except wait. | 我也是 但我却只能苦苦等待 |
[38:39] | You can fix your stupid sword. | 但你有机会摆脱险境 |
[38:41] | Go home and get the freaking execution over with. | 回家 然后闭着眼挨下那一刀吧 |
[38:44] | I did. I told him. | 我做了 我告诉他了 |
[38:47] | The sword fell. | 剑落下了 |
[38:52] | ♪ But it ain’t easy ♪ | ♪ 摇曳飘零 ♪ |
[38:53] | Take my room. | 睡我的房间吧 |
[38:56] | ♪ Without ya ♪ | ♪ 一无所有 ♪ |
[38:57] | She talks to me now. | 她现在还是愿意和我谈谈心的 |
[38:59] | Mm. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Everyone’s talking about what you did in that O.R. | 大家都在谈论你在手术室里的行为 |
[39:10] | I have a tendency to shake things up, | 我有意做出改变 |
[39:12] | and if I come here, I certainly will. | 如果我来 我一定会 |
[39:15] | Will you… come here? | 那… 你愿意来吗 |
[39:16] | I still have a few other offers to field, | 目前还有几家医院在邀请我 |
[39:18] | but… I’m definitely interested. | 但… 我一定考虑 |
[39:22] | That’s great to hear. | 那就好 |
[39:25] | You should know they’ll hate you… | 你要知道 他们会讨厌你的 |
[39:28] | the staff. | 员工们 |
[39:30] | It happens everywhere I go. | 我走到哪都是这样 |
[39:31] | Everyone hates the agent of change. | 大家都讨厌改变的罪魁祸首 |
[39:34] | I’m used to it, I’m good at it, | 我习惯了 也善于处理 |
[39:36] | but you should be prepared that they’ll hate you, too, | 但你要有所准备 他们会讨厌你 |
[39:38] | for bringing me on. | 因为你把我请来了 |
[39:39] | Also, if I take the job, I work alone. | 还有 如果我接受你的邀请 我只能独干 |
[39:42] | I like Dr. Webber, respect the hell out of him, | 我欣赏韦博医生 非常尊敬他 |
[39:45] | but if I come on, I don’t share authority. | 但如果我来 我不会分享权力 |
[39:48] | I am the authority. | 我就是权威代表 |
[39:53] | Oh, uh, I’m, uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:55] | I can come back. | 我等会再来 |
[39:56] | Oh, no need. We are all set here. | 噢 不需要 我们已经谈完了 |
[40:00] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[40:01] | ♪ Live my life without ya ♪ | ♪ 生与清风 ♪ |
[40:04] | ♪ But it ain’t easy ♪ | ♪ 摇曳飘零 ♪ |
[40:08] | She makes me feel old. | 她让我感觉老了 |
[40:10] | She is a puppy. | 她的确活力十足 |
[40:11] | Yeah, you know, when I was chief, | 说起来 当我还是主任的时候 |
[40:13] | I was the one pushing through things, | 我才是那个推动改变的人 |
[40:16] | selling the board on robotic surgery, | 向董事会推荐机器人手术室 |
[40:19] | and bringing in new ideas. | 并且带来新想法 |
[40:21] | I mean, that’s all you’re trying to do, | 这也正是你在做的 |
[40:22] | is to bring in something new | 把新事物带进来 |
[40:23] | and trying to bring me along with it, | 也想带着我一起改变 |
[40:25] | whether I like it or not. | 不管我喜不喜欢 |
[40:27] | I was resistant. | 我很抵制 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:30] | Oh, you don’t have to… | 你不用… |
[40:31] | No, we all have to be pushed, | 不 我们都需要被推一把 |
[40:33] | and she pushes me. | 而她就是临门一脚 |
[40:34] | It’s hard to admit when we’re wrong, | 承认自己的错误很难 |
[40:36] | that even though everything looks fine, there is a problem. | 就算表面上一切安好 实则暗流涌动 |
[40:39] | You know, I’ll be happy to work with her. | 我很乐意和她共事 |
[40:41] | I think we’ll make a good team. | 我想我们会合作愉快的 |
[40:43] | Something is broken, | 有东西坏了 |
[40:44] | and you have to see where it’s going | 而你得看看发生了什么 |
[40:46] | and set about fixing it… | 然后想想怎么修好 |
[40:47] | So, uh, is she gonna stick around? | 那么 她会留下来吗 |
[40:50] | She’s thinking about it. | 她还在考虑 |
[40:52] | Well, let’s keep our fingers crossed. | 嗯 希望她能留下吧 |
[41:05] | …or it’s all gonna come apart. | 否则一切终将分崩离析 |