时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There’s this family in Italy | 在意大利有一家 |
[00:02] | who never slept. | 从不睡觉的人 |
[00:04] | They suffered from a genetic disease | 他们患有一种遗传病 |
[00:06] | that kept them awake for months, | 这种疾病让他们在数月内都无法入睡 |
[00:08] | until their bodies just shut down. | 直到他们的身体自行崩溃 |
[00:10] | Even after all these years, | 许多年来 |
[00:12] | scientists still don’t really know why we sleep. | 科学家们仍然无法解释我们为什么要睡觉 |
[00:16] | We just know we have to sleep. | 我们只知道 睡眠是必要的 |
[00:18] | Because without it, we make poor decisions, | 因为不睡觉 我们判断力会下降 |
[00:21] | we say things we shouldn’t. | 口不择言 |
[00:23] | And sometimes we see things that aren’t there. | 有时候还会看到不存在的东西 |
[01:08] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:09] | MVC with abdominal trauma, | 机动车车祸伤员 腹部创伤 |
[01:11] | severely hypotensive since he arrived. | 自从送来 血压就一直很低 |
[01:13] | FAST exam show a fluid in the upper right quadrant, | 超声波显示腹腔右上方有液体 |
[01:16] | lots of it. | 很多 |
[01:17] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚估计有的忙了 |
[01:18] | Don’t say that. I haven’t slept in 48 hours. | 别这么说 我已经48小时没睡了 |
[01:20] | Thought I saw you go home earlier. | 但早些时候我看到你回家了 |
[01:22] | You did. I got off an 18-hour shift | 我确实回去了 我值了18小时的班 |
[01:23] | to go home to find Zola, who is boycotting sleep, | 回家之后发现佐拉一直不睡觉 |
[01:26] | and Ellis, who had an earache. | 爱丽斯耳朵痛 |
[01:28] | By the time I got the last one down, | 我把他们都安顿好之后 |
[01:29] | I got the call. Where were you? | 就接到了电话 你在哪儿 |
[01:31] | Uh, four-hour lysis of adhesions. | 做了场4个小时的黏连松解术 |
[01:34] | Then a triple-A ruptured in the ICU. | 然后重症监护室有个腹主动脉瘤破裂的病人 |
[01:36] | Pierce and I had to do a balloon catheter bedside | 我和皮尔斯情急之下在床边放置了气囊导管 |
[01:38] | before we rush him to the O.R. | 之后才把病人送进手术室 |
[01:39] | Oh, that sounds… | 听起来… |
[01:40] | Then a GSW to the abdomen | 然后爱德华兹又找来个腹部枪伤病人 |
[01:41] | that Edwards caught… a duodenal repair. | 做了个十二指肠修补术 |
[01:43] | Wa… How long have you been here? | 哇… 你在这待了多久了 |
[01:45] | What day is it? | 今天几号了 |
[01:47] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[01:48] | How do you know when you’re too tired to operate? | 怎么才知道自己是不是累到做不了手术了 |
[01:50] | Right about when you make your first mistake. | 你开始犯错的时候 |
[01:53] | I hate that answer. | 我讨厌这个答案 |
[01:54] | You don’t. You just keep going. | 不必 你继续坚持就是了 |
[01:56] | Don’t love that one, either. | 这个我也不喜欢 |
[02:03] | Okay, um, Edwards, grab a hemostat to lift. | 好了 爱德华兹 用止血钳提起来 |
[02:11] | Dividing the fascia. | 剪开筋膜 |
[02:19] | Okay, Edwards, get lap pads in here. | 爱德华兹 这里需要手术棉 |
[02:20] | Get in there. | 那里也是 |
[02:21] | We got massive bleeding here. | 失血太多了 |
[02:23] | Okay, we’re gonna need a bookwalter now. | 拿个腹腔牵引器来 |
[02:34] | Edwards, I can’t see a thing. | 爱德华兹 我什么也看不见了 |
[02:36] | I’m trying. Ohh! | 我正在努力抽吸呢 |
[02:39] | Wipe. | 擦一下 |
[02:43] | – Got it, got it. – Thank you. | – 可以了 可以了 – 多谢 |
[02:44] | Okay, let’s get more lap pads in there. | 这里再多放些手术棉 |
[02:46] | Let’s bring in another suction, | 再拿个抽吸器过来 |
[02:47] | and we’re gonna need the cell saver. | 还需要个细胞回收器 |
[02:52] | Good evening, surgeons. | 医生们 晚上好 |
[02:54] | I heard we’ve got a good one. | 我听说来了一个危重病人 |
[02:55] | I’m here to give you another set of hands. | 我来给你们帮把手 |
[02:57] | Yeah, we could use it if you’re available. | 如果你有空的话 就来帮点忙吧 |
[02:59] | Available? I’m primed. | 岂止有空 我闲的快发毛了 |
[03:00] | I napped all afternoon, | 我睡了一整个下午 |
[03:02] | ate a balanced supper, | 吃了个营养晚餐 |
[03:04] | and just had a cup of coffee. | 刚刚喝了一杯咖啡 |
[03:05] | – Well, that’s nice. – Did you? | – 那很好啊 – 怪会享受的 |
[03:06] | All right, someone tell me what we’ve got on our table tonight. | 好了 给我说下病人的情况吧 |
[03:09] | A mess, sir. | 一团糟 |
[03:10] | Uh, Grade IV liver lac, | 四级肝脏撕裂伤 |
[03:12] | portal triad looks intact. | 门脉三联管并未受损 |
[03:13] | We’ve just packed all four quadrants. | 腹腔四个方向都塞满手术棉了 |
[03:15] | Wow! That liver’s… | 哇哦 那个肝脏… |
[03:17] | Destroyed. Like I said, a mess. | 已经毁了 我说过了 一团糟 |
[03:18] | Okay, hematoma’s tracking into Zone 2. | 血肿来自于肾周 |
[03:20] | Edwards, let’s do a right medial visceral rotation. | 爱德华兹 做个内脏旋转不良修补术吧 |
[03:23] | Got it. Medium clip, please. | 明白了 麻烦给我中型血管夹 |
[03:24] | How many units has he had? | 给他输了多少单位的血了 |
[03:26] | We’ve gone through at least a dozen. | 至少十来单位 |
[03:27] | He’s bleeding out everything we pour into him. | 我们怎么样都止不住血啊 |
[03:30] | – Clamp. – Okay, keep suctioning. | – 夹钳 – 好了 继续抽吸 |
[03:31] | – Other lap. – Retractor. | – 再给我块手术棉 – 牵开器 |
[03:33] | Suction right there. | 这里 抽吸一下 |
[03:34] | I need two more clamps. | 再给我两个夹钳 |
[03:36] | You know, back in the day, | 想当年 |
[03:38] | I would always come into the hospital overnight, | 我总是整晚待在医院里 |
[03:40] | even if I wasn’t on call. | 哪怕我不是值班医生 |
[03:42] | That’s when the most interesting surgeries came in. | 那个时候的手术才是最有趣的 |
[03:45] | Best learning opportunities, am I right? | 绝佳的学习机会 我说的没错吧 |
[03:47] | Yeah. Yes, sir. Bovie up. | 说的没错 电凝止血器可以用了 |
[03:50] | I’ll never forget this case | 有个我记得很深的病例 |
[03:51] | back when I was a second-year resident. | 那会儿我还是个第二年住院医 |
[03:53] | It was about 3:00 in the morning, | 当时大概是凌晨3点钟 |
[03:56] | and I’d been on my feet for about 42 hours. | 我已经站了42个小时 |
[03:57] | Right angle. | 直角钳 |
[03:59] | This fella came into the E.R. with terrible abdominal pains… | 有个小伙子因为严重腹痛进了急诊室 |
[04:03] | claimed that an alien baby was inside, | 他说里面有个外星人宝宝 |
[04:06] | eating its way out. | 正从里面吃出一条血路 |
[04:13] | That’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[04:15] | Uh, Dr. Grey, do you see this? | 格蕾医生 你看到了吗 |
[04:17] | This kidney’s cracked in half. | 肾碎成两半了 |
[04:18] | Exactly. It was his kidney. | 没错 正是他的肾 |
[04:21] | Well, a kidney stone. | 是肾结石 |
[04:22] | It was the size of a coconut. | 跟个椰子那么大 |
[04:24] | It was six hours in the O.R. | 手术用了6个小时才结束 |
[04:28] | Uh, this seems like a Grade 4 injury to me. | 看样子已经是四级损伤了 |
[04:31] | Any way we can salvage it? | 还有办法抢救下吗 |
[04:32] | – No. – Yes. | – 没有 – 有 |
[04:33] | If someone could clarify… | 麻烦解释下… |
[04:35] | Okay, it was the size of a dinosaur egg. | 那肾结石差不多有恐龙蛋大小了 |
[04:37] | It almost glowed. | 几乎要泛光了 |
[04:38] | Actually, sir, I was talking about this. | 前辈 实际上 我说的是这个 |
[04:41] | This liver is shredded. | 他的肝脏碎成片了 |
[04:42] | We don’t have the time or the blood volume | 我们没时间再花个小时来修补肾脏了 |
[04:44] | to spend an hour fixing a kidney. | 他会流血过多而死的 |
[04:46] | We could better control the extra blood loss | 如果我们能修补好肾脏 |
[04:47] | if we fix the kidney. | 我们就能一定程度上减少出血量 |
[04:48] | Well, there will be no blood loss | 但如果我们直接切除肾脏 |
[04:50] | if we just take the kidney out. | 就压根不会出血了 |
[04:51] | I’m very happy to keep discussing it, | 我也很想继续讨论 |
[04:53] | but really I think a final decision would be good. | 但说真的 我觉得直接做出决定会比较好 |
[04:55] | Take the kidney out. | 切除肾脏 |
[04:56] | You know what, Grey? | 格蕾 别急 |
[04:57] | Le… Let’s hold on for a minute, okay? | 我们先等一会儿 |
[04:58] | The patient doesn’t have a minute. | 病人可没有时间等 |
[05:00] | Should I clamp the hilum? | 要我夹闭肾门吗 |
[05:01] | No, we’re gonna do a partial nephrectomy. | 不用 我们要做部分肾切除术 |
[05:03] | That would be useless. | 那根本就是无用功 |
[05:04] | – And why is that? – What? | – 为什么没用 – 你说什么 |
[05:06] | Well, I wasn’t asking for myself. | 我不是为我自己问的 |
[05:07] | I was asking for Edwards. Why is that? | 我是替爱德华兹问的 为什么没用 |
[05:08] | What does Edwards have to do with this? | 爱德华兹和病人的肾脏有什么关系吗 |
[05:10] | Well, she’s our resident here. | 她是我们的住院医师 |
[05:12] | This is an excellent teaching case, | 这是一个极佳的教学病例 |
[05:13] | and she’d benefit if you’d elaborate. | 如果你讲解下 她会收益良多 |
[05:15] | It’s fine, really. | 不用的其实 |
[05:16] | Richard, please… | 理查德 别这样… |
[05:18] | Now, look, you and Dr. Hunt | 听着 你和亨特医生分别是 |
[05:19] | are Chiefs of General and Trauma Surgery. | 普外和创外的主任医师 |
[05:21] | Yeah, and if we don’t make a decision, | 是的 但如果我们不下决定 |
[05:22] | we’re gonna be here all night. | 我们就得在这耗上一整晚了 |
[05:23] | I’m going to repair the kidney. Suture. | 我要修补肾脏 手术缝合线 |
[05:26] | – Hunt! – All right, now, look, | – 亨特 – 好了 听着 |
[05:27] | you two should want this resident to learn from this patient. | 你们两个应该让住院医从病例中学点东西 |
[05:30] | Owen, if you do this, | 欧文 如果你坚持这样做的话 |
[05:31] | Edwards is gonna learn from this patient | 这病人会死的 到时候尸体送到我实验室里 |
[05:33] | when he’s a cadaver in my lab. | 爱德华兹就能学到东西了 |
[05:39] | Dr. Webber, I’m sorry. | 韦博医生 我很抱歉 |
[05:41] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[05:42] | No, it’s not… It’s just… | 我没有… 只是… |
[05:45] | Fine. Let’s do the partial. | 好吧 做部分肾切除术吧 |
[05:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:52] | Retractor. | 牵开器 |
[05:54] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[05:56] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了 前辈 |
[05:57] | Tell me about the patient. | 告诉我病人的情况 |
[05:59] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[06:00] | He came into the E.R. unconscious. | 他送来急诊室时处于昏迷状态 |
[06:02] | No, no. Tell me his name. | 不是这个 告诉我他的名字 |
[06:05] | Well, he didn’t have any I.D., so as of now he’s John Doe. | 这个 他没有身份证 所以他是个无名氏 |
[06:08] | A car sped up the freeway, ramped the wrong way, | 一辆车在高速公路上超速 闯入了另一车道 |
[06:10] | smashed into another car. | 然后撞到了另一辆车 |
[06:12] | One guys’s in O.R. 5, | 一个人在五号手术室 |
[06:13] | and the other one’s right here. | 另一个就在这里 |
[06:14] | So, do we have the reckless driver, | 那我们手术台上的是鲁莽司机 |
[06:15] | or do we have the innocent victim? | 还是无辜受害者 |
[06:17] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[06:19] | So, we don’t know if this man had a family, | 也就是说 我们不知道他是否有家人 |
[06:21] | we don’t know if he was running away from something, | 也不知道他是否在逃避某些事 |
[06:24] | and we don’t know if he was the good guy or the bad guy. | 更不知道他是好人还是坏人 |
[06:26] | We know nothing. | 我们一无所知 |
[06:28] | What do we need to know in order to do our jobs | 想要治好病人 而非只当个修理工 |
[06:31] | and not simply be mechanics? | 我们需要知道些什么 |
[06:33] | How are we… We’re not being mechanics! | 我们怎么… 我们不是修理工 |
[06:35] | You’re treating this patient | 你们对待这个病人的态度 |
[06:36] | like a sack of organs on a table! | 就好像他是一堆手术台上的器官 |
[06:43] | Now, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好了 我们这么办 |
[06:46] | We’re gonna play a game. | 我们要玩个游戏 |
[06:47] | And how is this the best use of our energy? | 这简直是浪费我们的精力 |
[06:51] | Now, here’s how we start. | 游戏是这样的 |
[06:52] | This patient is no longer John Doe. | 这个病人不再是无名氏 |
[06:55] | Who is he, then? | 那他是谁 |
[06:56] | Basin. | 拿盆来 |
[06:58] | We make him someone. | 我们把他想成一个人 |
[07:01] | Anyone we want. | 谁都可以 |
[07:03] | What is he doing? | 他这是干什么 |
[07:04] | He likes to teach. | 他喜欢教学 |
[07:05] | When he’s pissed, he really likes to teach. | 他生气的时候就特喜欢教人 |
[07:07] | Surgicel, please. | 止血纱布 |
[07:08] | All right, first things first. | 好了 首要目标 |
[07:10] | We need a name. Who’s got one? | 我们得给他起个名字 谁有主意 |
[07:15] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[07:17] | All right. Brandon. | 好 就叫布兰登 |
[07:18] | Now, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[07:19] | Uh, I think he’s the guy in I.T. who parks next to me. | 他应该是技术部那人 停车位就在我旁边 |
[07:34] | Okay, is he a good guy, someone we like? | 他是好人吗 是我们喜欢的款吗 |
[07:37] | I don’t know. We’ve never spoken. | 我不知道 我们从没说过话 |
[07:38] | Okay, well, then pick someone else | 好吧 那就另外选一个 |
[07:40] | and make them someone good, | 挑个好人吧 |
[07:42] | and they don’t have to be a male. | 女的也行 |
[07:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:45] | How about Joanie? | 琼妮怎么样 |
[07:57] | Now, why Joanie? | 为什么是琼妮 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause you didn’t like Brandon. | 因为你不喜欢布兰登啊 |
[08:04] | How about Gail? | 盖尔怎么样 |
[08:08] | Gail’s nice. | 盖尔还不错 |
[08:11] | Let’s go with Gail. | 那就选盖尔 |
[08:20] | She’s 45… No. | 她45岁 不 |
[08:23] | She’s 46. | 她46岁了 |
[08:27] | What is it we like about Gail? | 我们看上盖尔哪一点呢 |
[08:29] | And be specific. | 说具体点 |
[08:31] | I mean, do not stop | 一直说 |
[08:32] | until you picture this woman on the table, | 直到你们能把手术台上的人想象成她 |
[08:34] | until you can truly see her. | 直到你们能看见她 |
[08:36] | Do not stop until we can hear her voice | 直到可以听见她的声音 |
[08:38] | and what she has to say. | 以及她所说的话 |
[08:44] | Well, this is going to be fun. | 这就有趣了 |
[08:52] | So, who is Gail? | 那么 谁是盖尔 |
[08:53] | Why do we like her? | 我们为什么会喜欢她 |
[08:56] | And why would we go to such lengths to save her life? | 为什么我们要花那么多时间去救她 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry, shouldn’t we want to save her | 不好意思 哪怕我们不喜欢她 |
[09:01] | even if we don’t like her? | 我们不是也应该救她吗 |
[09:02] | Yes, but let’s make it easier on ourselves. | 话是这样说 但也别跟自己过不去 |
[09:05] | I mean, we need to fill Gail in. | 我们需要给盖尔多加点人物设定 |
[09:08] | I mean, really give her something | 把她塑造地立体一些 |
[09:10] | that we can sink our teeth into. | 塑造成一个有血有肉的人 |
[09:13] | Does she have hobbies, or…? | 她有什么爱好 |
[09:16] | Or is she known for something? | 或者想想她擅长什么 |
[09:17] | Right lobe is still bleeding. | 肝右叶仍在出血 |
[09:19] | – Over here, too. – Okay. Large clip. | – 这里也是 – 给我大号血管夹 |
[09:22] | Well, what if Gail plays the cello? | 要是盖尔会拉大提琴呢 |
[09:27] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[09:29] | Uh, sure. | 呃 可以啊 |
[09:34] | My mother forced me to learn. | 我母亲逼我学的 |
[09:37] | Something about learning an instrument | 她说学乐器 |
[09:39] | would helped instill discipline. | 有助于培养纪律意识 |
[09:43] | Remove the top blades. | 把手术刀片取下来 |
[09:44] | – What are you doing? – Remove them. Scissors. | – 你在干吗 – 把刀片取下 剪刀 |
[09:46] | The pringle didn’t make a dent in the bleeding, | 普林格尔法压根没法止血 |
[09:48] | so I’m gonna try and create more exposure | 所以我要在肋下开个口子 |
[09:50] | with a subcostal… 10 blade. | 看看能不能扩大术野 10号刀 |
[09:51] | Because that’s what this guy needs | 病人都这个情况了 |
[09:52] | is more incisions to bleed from. | 你还要开口子 还嫌他血流得不够快吗 |
[09:53] | Okay, suction is blocked. Fix it now. | 抽吸器堵住了 快点修好它 |
[09:55] | Okay, uh, what else? | 好了 还有什么主意 |
[09:56] | Okay, we need to make Gail more real. | 我们得让盖尔更真实 |
[09:58] | Okay, she plays the cello. | 她会拉大提琴 |
[10:00] | Someone answer him. I’m too exhausted. | 谁来回答他一下啊 我太累了 |
[10:01] | – Well, you started it. – You’re the one who was… | – 还不是你起的头 – 明明是你… |
[10:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:04] | Dr. Webber, I have a question about Gail. | 韦博医生 我想问点盖尔的事 |
[10:06] | Okay, well, go ahead, Edwards, and don’t be shy. | 说吧 爱德华兹 不用害羞 |
[10:08] | Uh, does Gail… | 呃 盖尔她… |
[10:11] | have a dog? | 养狗吗 |
[10:14] | Excellent question, but no. | 问得非常好 她不养 |
[10:17] | Gail doesn’t have time for a dog. | 盖尔没有时间养狗 |
[10:19] | She’s got two… no, three young kids, | 她有两个 不 三个孩子 |
[10:22] | so her house is already mayhem. | 所以她家里已经很乱了 |
[10:24] | Three boys? | 三个儿子吗 |
[10:25] | No, no. | 不 |
[10:26] | Two boys and a girl. | 两个儿子 一个女儿 |
[10:29] | That’s nice, right? | 很不错吧 |
[10:31] | Hey, stop terrorizing your sister! | 嗨 别吓你妹妹了 |
[10:33] | Don’t make me come over there! | 别逼我来收拾你哦 |
[10:38] | Hey! You’re the oldest, act like it. | 你可是老大 得有个老大的样子 |
[10:43] | Boy, you roll your eyes again, I’m gonna shut ’em for good. | 熊孩子 你再翻白眼 我就把你眼皮子缝上 |
[10:47] | I imagine Gail’s work keeps her sane. | 我想是盖尔的工作让她保持理智 |
[10:49] | Does anyone have any idea what she does for a living? | 你们觉得她是做什么工作的 |
[10:52] | Um, maybe… she’s an engineer? | 也许 她是个工程师 |
[10:55] | Or something with research, politics. | 或者研究人员 或是政治家 |
[10:59] | Maybe she’s whatever Dr. Webber says she is. | 也许她的工作完全由韦博医生来设定 |
[11:02] | Gail dreams of being Principal Cello | 盖尔的梦想是成为芝加哥交响乐团的 |
[11:04] | for the Chicago Symphony. | 首席大提琴师 |
[11:07] | She practices relentlessly every morning and night. | 她夜以继日 坚持不懈地练习 |
[11:10] | But in between, | 在她不练琴的时候 |
[11:12] | she teaches music to kids in the neighborhood, | 她还会教音乐给邻居的孩子们 |
[11:14] | and she helps lead the local high-school orchestra. | 帮助指导当地高中的管弦乐队 |
[11:19] | Ugh, if you could just hear this one student of mine | 如果有机会 你可以听听 |
[11:22] | play Bach’s Sonata Number 1 in G Minor, | 我的一个学生演奏巴赫G小调第一奏鸣曲 |
[11:25] | Fuga Allegro. | 赋格快板 |
[11:27] | She learned it just like that. | 她学得唯妙唯俏 |
[11:30] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[11:32] | And it’s gonna continue to drop. | 会一直降的 |
[11:33] | He’s still bleeding despite any move we make. | 不管我们怎么做都止不住血 |
[11:34] | We should just cut our losses and stop. | 我们应该及时止损 终止手术 |
[11:36] | Damage control? | 损伤控制吗 |
[11:37] | Trust me, we should just pack him up, | 信我吧 我们应该把他暂时包扎 |
[11:39] | and when he’s stronger we can come back in and finish. | 等情况好点了 我们再重新进行手术 |
[11:41] | No, we’re gonna concentrate on the retrohepatic area. | 不 我们应该专注于肝后区 |
[11:43] | We’re gonna try and repair the vascular injuries | 我们的首要任务是 |
[11:45] | that are in there first. | 尽量修复肝后的血管损伤 |
[11:46] | I agree with Hunt. | 我同意亨特的看法 |
[11:47] | Well, how do you expect to even see anything | 你还想看清肝脏后面的情况 |
[11:49] | behind this liver to get a clamp in? | 然后用止血钳止血 做梦呢吧 |
[11:51] | Trust me, we close and let the body heal. | 说真的 我们得把他暂时包扎 让他恢复 |
[11:53] | Somebody call up to ICU and let them know we’re coming. | 去通知重症监护室 告诉他们病人马上送到 |
[11:55] | We should keep going in here, | 我们应该继续进行手术 |
[11:57] | try and repair the damage, okay? | 尽量修复损伤 |
[12:00] | At this point, this patient wouldn’t survive | 在这种情况下 不等我们送到重症监护室 |
[12:01] | the elevator ride to the ICU. | 病人就会死在电梯里了 |
[12:02] | Look at this liver… At this point, | 看看这肝脏 在这种情况下 |
[12:04] | this patient is not surviving anything! | 这个病人根本不可能活得下来 |
[12:06] | So you want to give up now? | 你现在就要放弃了吗 |
[12:08] | Leave Gail to die in a bed upstairs? | 就让盖尔死在楼上的病床上吗 |
[12:10] | Is it better if Gail dies on the table? | 难道死在手术台上要比死在病床上好吗 |
[12:12] | It’s better if Gail lives. | 更好的选择是让盖尔活着 |
[12:20] | What if we call UNOS? | 如果我们联系器官共享联合网络呢 |
[12:21] | Wh… Really? | 什… 真的吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, wait. Can we really list him | 等会儿 我们真的可以 |
[12:24] | for an emergent liver transplant? | 让他等待紧急肝移植吗 |
[12:25] | – No! – Why not? | – 不行 – 为什么不行 |
[12:26] | You know why not! | 你明知故问 |
[12:28] | He’ll be dead before a liver even gets here. | 等肝脏送到这里 他早就死了 |
[12:30] | And if he’s not, he’d be too unstable, | 就算他没死 他的身体状况也太不稳定 |
[12:31] | and he’d reject it immediately. | 他会立马出现排异反应的 |
[12:33] | It would be a waste. | 这是在浪费 |
[12:34] | We’d be taking an organ from a stable, | 我们这是在剥夺情况稳定的候选人 |
[12:36] | far better candidate who could really use it. | 应得的器官 |
[12:39] | – Edwards. – Hmm? | – 爱德华兹 – 什么 |
[12:40] | Tell me the indications | 告诉我紧急肝移植的 |
[12:41] | for an emergent traumatic liver transplant. | 候选条件 |
[12:43] | Acute hepatic failure, | 急性肝功能衰竭 |
[12:45] | portal vein thrombosis, uncontrollable hemorrhage. | 门静脉血栓的形成 以及不可控制性的大出血 |
[12:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:48] | And I don’t remember many case studies | 我记得关于此类病例的研究中 |
[12:49] | of this procedure being successful. | 病人的存活率极低 |
[12:51] | Which is why we’re not doing it. | 正因如此 我们才不能做肝移植 |
[12:52] | I disagree with your decision. | 我不同意你的决定 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m sorry, but… | 好吧 我很遗憾 但是 |
[12:55] | – But what? – But he’s not your patient! | – 但是什么 – 但他不是你的病人 |
[12:58] | My hands are in his body. | 我都已经在为他做手术了 |
[12:59] | I would think that would make him | 我认为我也是他的医生 |
[13:01] | as much my patient as yours or Dr. Hunt’s. | 正如你和亨特医生一样 |
[13:02] | But it’s still my call. | 但决定权仍然在我手上 |
[13:04] | Look, we’ve got three attendings here, | 听着 我们有三名主治医师 |
[13:06] | and a senior resident. | 以及一名资深住院医师 |
[13:08] | We need to discuss the options. | 我们需要就各种选项进行讨论 |
[13:10] | – No, we don’t. – Why not? | – 不 不需要 – 为什么 |
[13:11] | Because you also have the Chief of General Surgery in here, | 因为普外科主任也在这里 |
[13:14] | Dr. Webber, and I outrank you. | 韦博医生 我的职位比你高 |
[13:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:25] | And I’m saying no. | 我说不行 |
[13:27] | We are not listing him for a transplant, | 我们不能把他放到移植名单上 |
[13:29] | and we’re done talking about it. | 讨论到此结束 |
[13:31] | Do you think you can stop this retrohepatic bleed? | 你觉得你能制止肝后出血吗 |
[13:34] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[13:35] | Okay, if it doesn’t work, | 好吧 如果没有用 |
[13:37] | it’s up to the ICU. | 就得送到重症监护室 |
[13:38] | If you’re not on board, feel free to leave. | 如果你不同意我的决定 那你可以离开了 |
[13:54] | Okay, medium clips. Another one. | 好吧 中号血管夹 再给我一把 |
[13:57] | Another! | 再来一把 |
[13:59] | I mean, this isn’t working. The clips aren’t even holding. | 没用的 血管夹夹不住 |
[14:02] | Sure hope it was worth it. | 希望一切都值了吧 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:04] | Whatever this guy was doing | 他大半夜跑到路上 |
[14:05] | that put him on the road in the middle of the night. | 打算做的事 |
[14:08] | Well, maybe she didn’t have a choice. | 也许她没有选择 |
[14:09] | “She”? | “她” 吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, Gail. We’re still playing. | 哦 盖尔 我们还在玩角色扮演 |
[14:13] | Maybe money becomes tight, | 也许是手头有点紧 |
[14:14] | she picks up extra work at night. | 她晚上出去兼职 |
[14:16] | Their father left for the war, | 他们的父亲去参军了 |
[14:18] | and I couldn’t say no when the boys wanted to go | 我没法拒绝孩子们的要求 |
[14:21] | to a science camp at the museum. | 比如想参加博物馆的科学营 |
[14:23] | Or, uh, she takes her shift in the evening | 又或者 她在附近的旅馆 |
[14:25] | at a reception desk at a nearby hotel. | 做前台接待 正打算上夜班 |
[14:28] | It… It isn’t all night, but it’s late enough. | 没有通宵 但是很晚才会下班 |
[14:30] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[14:31] | I need a little more visualization. | 我需要扩大点术野 |
[14:33] | Mobilize the liver more anteriorly, please. | 请把肝脏往前调一下 |
[14:35] | Yeah, on it. | 好的 |
[14:37] | You know, this isn’t working. | 这根本行不通 |
[14:39] | Just give me a minute. | 给我几分钟 |
[14:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:42] | – Why don’t you take your turn? – Excuse me? | – 要不你来试试吧 – 什么意思 |
[14:44] | Try the game. I mean, turn John Doe into someone. | 来一起玩游戏啊 给无名氏加点人设 |
[14:47] | I-I-I’m not good at making people up. | 我不擅长给别人编故事 |
[14:50] | I’m sure you can think of someone. | 你总能想到个人的吧 |
[14:51] | Richard, I don’t need to. | 理查德 这没必要的 |
[14:52] | I operated on hundreds of John Does | 我还在军队的时候 |
[14:54] | when I was in the army, and I did just fine. | 就给上百位无名氏做过手术 我能处理 |
[14:55] | Malleable. | 可伸展牵开器 |
[14:56] | Load of crap. | 胡说八道 |
[14:57] | I call load of crap… giant load of crap. | 胡说八道 你简直是瞎扯淡 |
[15:00] | On what? | 我扯什么淡了 |
[15:01] | Whenever we had a John Doe on the table, | 只要手术台上的病人是无名氏 |
[15:02] | the first thing you would do is yell at someone | 你立马就会喊人 |
[15:04] | to go find the patient’s tags. | 去找病人的狗牌 |
[15:05] | Maybe ’cause I didn’t want to have to do all the paperwork. | 也许我只是想少填点文件呢 |
[15:08] | Where the hell is that rummel? | 拉梅尔止血带怎么还没拿来 |
[15:10] | Maybe ask for it nicely | 要东西的时候礼貌点 |
[15:11] | and someone will bring it to you. | 也许就会有人拿给你了 |
[15:13] | I already did, and I shouldn’t have to ask twice. | 我已经礼貌地要过了 不该让我重复要的 |
[15:15] | Dad would say that. | 老爸肯定也会这么说 |
[15:16] | Oh, God! You turned into Dad! | 天呐 你要变成老爸了 |
[15:18] | That is a thing anyone would say. | 谁都会这么说的 |
[15:20] | You’ve got his nose and his chin | 你遗传了老爸的鼻子和下巴 |
[15:22] | and his unreasonably high expectations | 还有他高到变态的期望值 |
[15:24] | – of everyone around you… – You know what? | – 对周围人都这样 – 我给你说 |
[15:25] | …that no one could possibly live up to. | 而且这种期望还是完全不切实际的 |
[15:27] | But not his beard… His beard was good. | 不过你没遗传到老爸的胡子 他胡子可帅了 |
[15:30] | Yours is just sad. | 你胡子的邋遢兮兮的 |
[15:32] | My beard is fine. | 我的胡子挺好的 |
[15:33] | Actually, I shaved this morn… | 说起来 我今早才刮… |
[15:33] | Why am I even explaining this to you? | 我和你说这个做什么 |
[15:35] | Feel free to stop. | 爱说不说 |
[15:38] | I need that rummel tourniquet now! | 马上把拉梅尔止血带拿来给我 |
[15:44] | Screw it. I can’t reach it. | 管它了 我够不到 |
[15:46] | Okay, I’m gonna open the chest. | 好了 我得给他开胸 |
[15:47] | – Scissors. – What? Why? | – 剪刀 – 什么 为什么 |
[15:49] | Total hepatic vascular isolation. | 做全肝血流阻断 |
[15:51] | We’re gonna completely stop the blood supply to the liver, | 我们得彻底切断肝脏的供血 |
[15:53] | find the source of the bleeding, and then we’ll repair it. | 找到出血点 并且进行修补 |
[15:55] | All right, that’s smart. | 好的 这主意很好 |
[15:56] | That’ll give you infrapericardial control. | 你可以更好地控制心包内情况 |
[15:59] | Cutting him from stem to stern right now | 把病人从头到尾切开 |
[16:00] | is completely reckless. | 是极其鲁莽的行为 |
[16:02] | Just get control of the IVC from above and below the liver | 从肝脏的上下端控制下腔静脉就好了 |
[16:04] | from the incision we’ve already made! | 没有必要再开新口子 |
[16:06] | Yeah, that is what the textbooks would tell you to do, | 医术上是这么教你的没错 |
[16:08] | but any trauma surgeon will tell you | 但任何一个创伤外科医生都会告诉你 |
[16:09] | it will not work without a sternotomy. | 如果不做开胸术 一切都只是徒劳 |
[16:11] | Edwards, it’s all you. | 爱德华兹 你来做吧 |
[16:13] | Saw. | 锯子 |
[16:14] | Doesn’t have to be pretty, just fast. | 不求尽善尽美 但求速战速决 |
[16:20] | We’re racing against the clock here. | 我们的时间越来越少了 |
[16:23] | I’d love to know what is so hilarious | 我的病人还在手术台上奄奄一息 |
[16:24] | when my patient is fighting for his life! | 你倒是傻乐个什么劲 |
[16:26] | “Trauma surgery is fast and a race against time.” | “创伤科手术都得速战速决 和时间赛跑” |
[16:29] | If it’s a race, you’re losing, | 如果你真在和时间赛跑 那你输定了 |
[16:32] | because you suture like a dumb tortoise. | 因为你缝合速度慢的跟乌龟似的 |
[16:34] | I like my sutures to hold. | 我希望我的缝合能支撑住伤口 |
[16:35] | Oh, and your beefy, fat hands slow you down? | 你又粗又胖的咸猪手拖慢你速度了吧 |
[16:37] | Do they have to special-order those gloves for you? | 你是不是得定制特殊型号的手套啊 |
[16:40] | I am trying to teach. | 我在教学生呢 |
[16:41] | You’ve never supervised trainees, | 你从来没教过新手医生 |
[16:43] | so you don’t get it. | 你怎么会懂 |
[16:44] | Oh, I get it. | 我当然懂 |
[16:45] | Enough to know that you don’t know what to do next | 至少我看得出 你对接下来的治疗方案 |
[16:46] | with your patient. | 毫无头绪 |
[16:48] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[16:55] | – Why are you stopping? – I don’t know if this is gonna work. | – 怎么停下来了 – 我不知道能不能成 |
[16:57] | He’s still bleeding. | 他还在出血 |
[16:58] | I wanted to close, | 我想要结束手术 做暂时包扎 |
[16:59] | and you said you could isolate the liver. | 但你说你能阻断肝供血 |
[17:00] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[17:01] | Then do it. | 那就别光说不做 |
[17:04] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没什么 |
[17:08] | Stop. | 打住 |
[17:09] | I’m not doing anything. | 我啥都没做啊 |
[17:10] | You’re giving me that look, and I don’t like it. | 你又在给我甩眼神了 我不喜欢 |
[17:12] | Mom does it, too. | 妈妈也老甩眼神 |
[17:13] | Well, you should call Mom more. | 你应该多给老妈打几次电话 |
[17:14] | Will you just go away? | 麻烦你别烦我了 |
[17:16] | You’re the one that brought me here, | 是你带我来的诶 |
[17:17] | and you usually only bring me around | 而通常来说 你只会在心怀愧疚时 |
[17:19] | when you feel guilty. | 才把我带在身边 |
[17:21] | Why are you guilty, Eeyore? | 屹耳 你干什么亏心事了 |
[17:22] | I am working. | 我在工作呢 |
[17:24] | Is it Nathan? | 是因为纳森吗 |
[17:25] | You feel bad about being nice to him lately. | 你愧疚是因为最近对他态度有所好转 |
[17:28] | Nope. | 不是 |
[17:29] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:30] | Well, I mean… it’s not fine. | 其实也不算没事 |
[17:33] | He cheated on your little sister, but… | 毕竟他背着你妹妹偷腥 但是… |
[17:34] | I don’t feel guilty about anything! | 我对任何事都问心无愧 |
[17:36] | Oh, well, that’s a first. | 哎哟 那倒是头一回哦 |
[17:38] | Well, something wrong. | 肯定有哪里不对 |
[17:40] | What is it, then? | 问题到底出在哪里 |
[17:43] | New wife isn’t working out? | 新娶的老婆不称心吗 |
[17:45] | I’m done talking to you. | 懒得跟你说了 |
[17:47] | You’re not gonna choke anybody again, are you? | 你不会又想着把人家掐死吧 |
[17:49] | Will you shut up?! Shut up for God’s sakes. | 我的老天 麻烦你闭嘴成吗 |
[17:51] | Hunt! | 亨特 |
[17:55] | Suction’s full. Change it, please. | 抽吸器满了 麻烦换一下 |
[17:59] | Obviously. | 看出来了 |
[18:00] | She’s what’s wrong with you! | 原来她才是问题所在啊 |
[18:02] | No! | 不是 |
[18:04] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[18:05] | An affair? | 你们有婚外情吗 |
[18:06] | No, we’re… we’re just friends. | 不 我们… 我们只是朋友 |
[18:08] | Mm, well… | 好吧 |
[18:11] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[18:12] | Yeah, well, good for you. | 那敢情好 |
[18:15] | You should have married her. | 你应该娶她的 |
[18:17] | Then you’d have kids. | 这样你就能儿女成群了 |
[18:18] | I didn’t want to marry her, okay? | 我不想娶她 明白了没 |
[18:20] | I just… I wanted it… | 我只是想要… |
[18:22] | I’m trying to save this guy’s life here. | 我在做手术救人呢 |
[18:23] | Who the hell is this guy anyway? | 这个人到底是谁啊 |
[18:25] | What does that matter? | 这有何关系 |
[18:26] | Uh, because I can see his liver… or what’s left of it. | 因为我能看到他的肝脏啊 或者说剩余的肝脏 |
[18:29] | You’ve really been throwing out some bold moves. | 你胆子还真够大的 |
[18:33] | You’re monopolizing the O.R., | 你霸占着手术室 |
[18:34] | you’re wasting hospital resources and personnel. | 浪费着医院的人力和物力资源 |
[18:37] | It’s not a waste if we save the patient. | 如果病人救活了就算不得浪费 |
[18:39] | Owen, why won’t you call it? | 欧文 你为什么还要坚持 |
[18:40] | I mean, you know where this is headed. | 你明知道病人活不下来了 |
[18:42] | Because you don’t stop, okay? | 因为我们不能轻言放弃 明白吗 |
[18:43] | You don’t stop until you’ve got the final answer. | 不得到最终答复决不罢休 |
[18:45] | You don’t stop until you’ve saved them, or y… | 不救活病人决不罢休 又或者 |
[18:49] | you find out that they’re… | 如果病人已经… |
[18:51] | that they’re dead. | 病人至死方休 |
[18:57] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[19:00] | This guy isn’t me. | 这病人不是我 |
[19:11] | – Pressure’s dropping. – I know. | – 血压在降低 – 我知道 |
[19:12] | Surgicel, EVARREST. | 手术纱布 纤维蛋白封贴剂 |
[19:14] | Let’s give him 10 units of cryo. | 注射10个单位冷凝蛋白质 |
[19:15] | I see bruising on his neck and face. | 脖子和脸上都有淤青 |
[19:16] | Okay, let’s pack him, get ready to bring him upstairs. | 好了 给他做暂时包扎 然后送到楼上去 |
[19:19] | – I miss you. – No. | – 我想你了 – 别 |
[19:21] | Cut it out. | 不要想我 |
[19:22] | You have to focus. | 你得专心 |
[19:27] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[19:33] | – DeBakey clamp. – What are you doing? | – 血管钳 – 你在做什么 |
[19:35] | Edwards, call the UNOS. | 爱德华兹 通知器官共享联合网络 |
[19:37] | Send them everything we have on this patient. | 把病人的所有信息都给他们 |
[19:38] | – I’m sorry? – What? | – 你说什么 – 什么 |
[19:40] | Go now! | 快去 |
[19:42] | – Owen. – Webber’s right. | – 欧文 – 韦博说得对 |
[19:44] | Transplant’s the only way to save this patient. | 只有移植才能救病人的命 |
[19:46] | I’m removing his liver. It’s only making him worse. | 我要移除肝脏了 这肝脏只会让他恶化 |
[19:48] | – Scissors. – Do not make that cut! | – 剪刀 – 不准切 |
[19:58] | Basin. | 盆 |
[20:12] | Clips, please. Boki. | 波奇 麻烦给我血管夹 |
[20:27] | We decided not to list him. | 我们一致决定不让他等待移植的 |
[20:28] | No, you did. | 不 那是你的个人决定 |
[20:30] | And we were never supposed to take out the whole liver. | 我们不该把整个肝脏都取出来的 |
[20:33] | How the hell is the patient | 这病人都没肝了 |
[20:34] | supposed to survive without a liver? | 还怎么活啊 |
[20:35] | Okay, his liver already wasn’t working in his body, Grey. | 格蕾 他的肝脏反正也没用了 |
[20:38] | Removing it while we wait for a match | 在等待供体肝脏的时候将其移除 |
[20:39] | won’t make much of a difference. | 也无伤大雅 |
[20:41] | Well, how do we know a match is even gonna come through? | 那我们怎么知道会找到适合的肝脏 |
[20:43] | We don’t, | 我们不知道 |
[20:43] | but we’re gonna do a portacaval shunt | 但我们得做个门腔静脉分流术 |
[20:45] | to bypass the blood supply. | 来分流血液 |
[20:46] | That should give us an hour or so. | 应该能给我们争取个把小时 |
[20:49] | I imagine Gail is pretty tough, right? | 我想盖尔一定很坚强吧 |
[20:53] | Gail is tough as nails… on her feet 16 hours a day. | 她如钢铁般坚强 一天能站16个小时 |
[20:56] | She wouldn’t let up even when the pain in her back | 她始终不肯放弃 一直坚持不懈 |
[20:58] | started keeping her up at night. | 哪怕背痛已经严重到让她彻夜难眠 |
[21:00] | You know, I thought it was my mattress. | 我一开始还以为是床垫的问题 |
[21:03] | The thing must have been at least 15 years old, | 那张床垫用了至少15年了 |
[21:06] | so I replaced it, but that didn’t help much. | 于是我换了张 但也没什么用 |
[21:10] | She’s one of those people whose bag rattles all the time | 她的包里总是咚咚哒哒响个不停 |
[21:13] | because she carries around a bottle of aspirin | 因为她会随身带一瓶阿司匹林 |
[21:16] | everywhere she goes. | 去任何地方都会带着 |
[21:20] | We got bleeders. | 有出血点 |
[21:21] | When you said an hour, did you mean a minute and a half? | 你指的一个小时 其实是一分半吧 |
[21:22] | Hang two more units. | 再挂两单位血 |
[21:23] | UNOS has everything. | 病人情况都告知器官共享联合网络了 |
[21:24] | Okay, did they agree to list him? | 那好 他们同意把他放到名单上了吗 |
[21:27] | He’s listed as 1A, and he’s a fairly easy match, | 他在名单顶端 拥有最高优先级 且容易配型 |
[21:29] | so fingers crossed. | 希望能及时找到肝脏吧 |
[21:30] | There’s blood in his ET tube and nares. | 他鼻孔和气道插管中都有血 |
[21:32] | Check his coags and a D-dimer! | 检查他的凝血功能 做D-二聚体检测 |
[21:33] | Also, the lab tech mentioned his platelets | 还有 实验室技术员说他的血小板 |
[21:35] | were clumping, so I was thinking… | 正在凝结 所以我想 |
[21:36] | Edwards, you were right. | 爱德华兹 你是对的 |
[21:37] | Looks like he’s in DIC. Let’s jump back in. | 他有弥散性血管内凝血 继续手术吧 |
[21:40] | No, actually, that’s not what I… | 不 实际上 我不是这个… |
[21:41] | The azygos is bleeding. | 奇静脉在出血 |
[21:42] | It can’t be. I clamped it. | 不可能啊 我已经夹闭了的 |
[21:43] | Well, it’s bleeding again. | 现在又开始出血了 |
[21:45] | It must be coming from his renal vein. | 那一定是肾静脉出血 |
[21:46] | Let me see if I can feel it from where I am… | 我试试看看能不能感受到… |
[21:48] | got a better angle. | 有好角度了 |
[21:50] | Something else might be going on. | 有可能有其他问题 |
[21:51] | There is blood in his urine now, too. | 他现在开始尿血了 |
[21:54] | And the neck bruises. | 还有脖子上的淤青 |
[21:56] | They can’t hear you. | 他们听不到你 |
[21:58] | If you want them to listen, like, really listen, | 如果你想让他们听你说 认真地听 |
[22:01] | you got to be louder. | 你得说大声点 |
[22:03] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[22:04] | It is small, but it’s definitely a venous bleed. | 很小 但绝对是个静脉出血点 |
[22:07] | Really? Is it the azygos? | 是吗 那是奇静脉吗 |
[22:09] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:10] | – I got it. Give me a tie. – I got it. | – 让我来 给我结扎线 – 我来 |
[22:12] | – You don’t trust me? – Not really. | – 你不相信我吗 – 不是很相信 |
[22:13] | I did what was best for the patient. | 我是为了病人的利益着想 |
[22:15] | No, you lost your damn mind. | 不 你是完全疯掉了 |
[22:16] | This tissue’s falling apart in my hands. | 这片组织要碎掉了 |
[22:19] | We’ll clamp this, | 我们把它夹住 |
[22:20] | and then I’m gonna secure it with a tie. | 然后我打结加固一下 |
[22:22] | Move your hands, please. | 手让一让 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[22:24] | Just a second, Edwards! | 等一等 爱德华兹 |
[22:25] | Just tell him! You know what it is. | 就告诉他吧 你知道病人情况的 |
[22:27] | I don’t think the patient’s decompensating because of DIC. | 病人代谢失调不是因为弥散性血管内凝血 |
[22:31] | We spent months reading about it. | 我们花了几个月的时间阅读相关资料 |
[22:33] | You know it. It’s… It’s… | 你知道的 是… |
[22:35] | It’s his platelets. | 是他的血小板 |
[22:36] | We’ll just… We’ll give him more. | 那我们… 那我们继续给他输 |
[22:37] | No, the patient has a platelet disorder. | 不 这个病人有血小板病 |
[22:40] | There’s this cool lab test | 有个很酷的实验室测试 |
[22:42] | that helps prove the platelets don’t clump. | 可以证明血小板不会凝结 |
[22:43] | The lab already saw abnormal findings, | 实验室已经有了些不寻常的发现 |
[22:45] | and they can confirm it with the blood sample. | 他们可以通过血样确认 |
[22:47] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好 好 好 |
[22:48] | Just… For now, just get in there with some suction, | 就… 现在先赶紧抽吸 |
[22:50] | so I can see what I’m doing. | 我什么都看不清 |
[22:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:52] | It’s too friable. | 它太脆弱了 |
[22:53] | We need to take him up to ICU | 我们得把他送去重症监护室 |
[22:55] | until we find a more permanent solution. | 等我们找到长久之计再说 |
[22:57] | That won’t work! | 那没用的 |
[22:59] | According to chapter 21 of “Hemostasis and Thrombosis”… | 根据21章 “止血法与血栓病” |
[23:02] | “Hemostasis and Thrombosis.” | “止血法与血栓病” |
[23:03] | Dr. Grey, if we close him, | 格蕾医生 如果我们终止手术 |
[23:05] | he’s gonna get worse. | 他会继续恶化的 |
[23:06] | Okay, push bicarb. | 好了 给他打碳酸氢钠 |
[23:07] | You know what Nurse Paula would say. | 你知道保拉护士会怎么说的 |
[23:10] | Owen, he can’t handle any more. | 欧文 他顶不住了 |
[23:11] | She’d yell, “If you got something to say”… | 她会说 “如果你有话要说” |
[23:14] | I-I think he can. I think… | 我想他可以 我想… |
[23:15] | … “speak up!” | “大声说出来” |
[23:17] | I think I’m gonna watch you kill this patient. | 我想你会把病人害死在我眼皮底下的 |
[23:18] | Okay, stop, all of you! Listen to me! | 够了 住嘴 所有人 听我说 |
[23:26] | Something you needed to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[23:29] | Repairing the azygos won’t stop his bleeding at all. | 修补奇静脉是没法止血的 |
[23:32] | And you can take him to the ICU, but he’s still deteriorating. | 你们可以带他去重症监护室 但他还会恶化 |
[23:35] | This patient has an autoimmune disease, | 这病人有自体免疫疾病 |
[23:37] | specifically idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. | 确切的说是特发性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[23:41] | I.T.P. is extremely rare. | 这种病例极度罕见 |
[23:43] | According to a study in Ko… | 通过科… |
[23:46] | Kuwait. | 科威特 |
[23:47] | …Kuwait, | 科威特的研究发现 |
[23:48] | there’s an incidence of 125 cases | 该病每年的发病率为 |
[23:51] | 1:8000 per 1 million people per year. | |
[23:54] | It’s more common than we think. | 其实比我们想的要普遍 |
[23:56] | Edwards, the body is shutting down because of the trauma. | 爱德华兹 身体崩溃是因为外伤 |
[23:59] | – Talk fast. – That is because | – 说快点 – 这是因为 |
[24:00] | the trauma is the only thing you see, | 你眼睛里只看得到外伤 |
[24:02] | because trauma is all that you are used to seeing. | 这是你的习惯使然 |
[24:04] | I see a body that’s attacking itself from the inside, | 我看到的是一具被自身免疫系统攻击的身体 |
[24:06] | and every time we give him blood, | 而且每一次我们输血 |
[24:08] | his body chews up the platelets one by one. | 他体内就会不断地损坏一些血小板 |
[24:10] | It’s like we’re filling a giant tank | 这完全就是竹篮打水 |
[24:12] | with a hole in it, | 最终只能落得一场空 |
[24:14] | and the only thing we need to do to stop it | 在这种情况下 我们只能够 |
[24:15] | is to give him steroids, a lot of them | 给他注射大量类固醇 |
[24:18] | as soon as possible. | 而且要尽快 |
[24:19] | – He doesn’t have a liver. – Thanks to you. | – 他连肝脏都没有 – 多亏你 |
[24:21] | If we administer steroids, | 如果我们注入类固醇 |
[24:23] | then without being able to metabolize, | 他却没有能力代谢 |
[24:25] | – it could become toxic. – And before you argue | – 那可能是致命的 – 在你说明 |
[24:27] | about how risky it is, | 注射类固醇的种种风险之前 |
[24:28] | let me just say we have very little time, | 我得说 我们时间不多了 |
[24:29] | and you should listen to me, | 而你应该听我的 |
[24:30] | because I know all about this stuff. | 因为我对这病了若指掌 |
[24:31] | If I were on the table, I’d want the risky thing. | 如果我是病人 我会冒这个险 |
[24:34] | I’d want to survive. | 我想活下来 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 漂亮 |
[24:38] | Where did you get all this again? | 你怎么会知道这么多的 |
[24:40] | When you’re stuck in a bed for your whole childhood, | 我整个童年都在病床上度过 |
[24:43] | you kind of get obsessed | 所以我对自己的病 |
[24:44] | with the thing that put you there. | 有很浓的兴趣 |
[24:47] | I read… a lot. | 我读过很多书 |
[24:51] | Good catch, Edwards. | 干得漂亮 爱德华兹 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Send up a blood sample | 提取一份血液样本 |
[25:03] | and give him a gram of prednisone. | 然后输一克强的松 |
[25:04] | This is a reach. | 这应该能有用 |
[25:05] | Well, then you and Webber should be all over it. | 那么你和韦博就更该大力支持了 |
[25:07] | And we’ll need some more platelets. | 再拿几袋血小板进来 |
[25:10] | Dr. Grey, we might have an I.D. | 格蕾医生 我们也许能确定身份了 |
[25:12] | A woman came in, said her husband was working late, | 有个女的来医院 说她丈夫加班到很晚 |
[25:14] | then he never came home. | 然后一直没回家 |
[25:15] | She saw the news. | 她看见新闻了 |
[25:16] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[25:24] | He’s in V-tach. | 他室速了 |
[25:29] | I mean, this really hurts. | 我真的很痛 |
[25:32] | This isn’t normal, is it? | 这不对劲吧 |
[25:35] | And it’s not just my back. | 不止是我的背痛 |
[25:37] | I can barely get a pulse. | 几乎感觉不到脉搏了 |
[25:39] | Push 300 of amiodarone. | 推300毫克胺碘酮 |
[25:41] | Did we push the steroids? | 我们打类固醇了吗 |
[25:42] | It won’t matter. It’s because of his liver, | 无所谓了 因为他的肝脏 |
[25:43] | or the fact that he doesn’t have one. | 他已经没有肝脏了 |
[25:45] | Okay, internal paddles on stand by. | 好了 准备好胸内除颤仪 |
[25:46] | Look, we still have time. | 听着 我们还有时间 |
[25:48] | Go find out if he belongs to them. | 去看看能否确认他的身份 |
[25:51] | Something’s wrong… | 有些不对劲 |
[25:55] | really wrong. | 非常不对劲 |
[26:00] | He’s in V-fib! Starting heart massage. | 他室颤了 开始心脏按摩 |
[26:02] | Okay, internal paddles? | 好了 除颤仪 |
[26:04] | Saline! Charge to 20. | 生理盐水 充电到20焦耳 |
[26:05] | Okay, clear. | 好了 离手 |
[26:09] | No change. | 没变化 |
[26:10] | Ah, push one of epi. Let’s charge to 30. | 再推一单位肾上腺素 充电到30焦耳 |
[26:14] | Clear! | 离手 |
[26:16] | Ah, damn it! Push another epi. | 啊 该死 再推一单位肾上腺素 |
[26:18] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[26:20] | The wife confirmed the I.D. from the photo. | 他妻子根据照片确认了身份 |
[26:21] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[26:22] | Carl. Carl Henley. | 卡尔 卡尔·亨利 |
[26:25] | Are we done with Gail? | 我们不来盖尔那一套了吧 |
[26:27] | Is Gail Carl now? | 现在盖尔是卡尔了吧 |
[26:29] | Are there children? | 他有孩子吗 |
[26:30] | A little boy and a girl. | 一个儿子和一个女儿 |
[26:32] | They’re with her downstairs in the lobby. | 他们和妈妈在楼下大厅里 |
[26:43] | Okay, charge to 50! | 好了 充电到50焦耳 |
[26:46] | Clear! | 离手 |
[26:49] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[26:50] | The shunt put too much strain on his heart. | 分流器给心脏太大压力了 |
[26:52] | The liver’s only been out for 20 minutes. | 肝脏20分钟才刚切除 |
[26:53] | The shunt will bypass everything for at least another hour. | 分流器可以给我们争取至少一个小时的时间 |
[26:55] | And then what? We still have no donor. | 然后呢 我们还是没有捐赠者 |
[26:57] | Not to mention, Carl probably has I.T.P. | 更不用说 卡尔还可能患有ITP |
[26:59] | And how was I supposed to know that? | 我又不能未卜先知 |
[27:00] | Edwards didn’t have a problem figuring it out. | 爱德华兹就能知道呢 |
[27:02] | Can Edwards not be involved? | 能别把爱德华兹扯进去吗 |
[27:03] | Every step of the way you and Webber just took over. | 你和韦博全程都在自作主张 |
[27:07] | Grey, what is your problem? | 格蕾 你有什么意见 |
[27:08] | My problem? | 你什么意思 |
[27:14] | Ever since I walked into this O.R., | 自从我走进手术室 |
[27:15] | you’ve been negative at every step, | 你态度就一直都很消极 |
[27:16] | shooting down every approach. | 否决每个方案 |
[27:18] | What do you think I’m doing right now, | 你以为我现在在干吗 |
[27:19] | massaging this heart for exercise? | 做心脏按摩来锻炼吗 |
[27:21] | Dr. Grey, you’ve been doing that for a while. | 格蕾医生 你按摩有一会了 |
[27:22] | You want me to take over? | 你想让我来吗 |
[27:23] | No! Go again at 50. | 不 充电50焦耳再来一次 |
[27:24] | Okay. Clear! | 好 离手 |
[27:28] | I’ve done everything I can to keep Carl alive. | 我已经竭尽所能地拯救卡尔的性命了 |
[27:30] | It’s a miracle he’s come this far | 考虑到他送来时的情况 |
[27:32] | considering the shape he was in when he got here | 他能撑这么久已经是个奇迹了 |
[27:34] | and all these Hail Marys. | 更别说这么多孤注一掷的决定 |
[27:35] | Since when have I taught you to stand around and play it safe? | 我什么时候教你畏畏缩缩 束手待毙了 |
[27:38] | You taught me to do no harm. | 你教会我不伤害原则 |
[27:39] | Look, as long as Gail is on this table, you will… | 听着 只要盖尔还在台上 你就… |
[27:42] | Carl! His name is Carl. | 卡尔 他叫卡尔 |
[27:46] | Where is Mommy? | 妈妈在哪 |
[27:48] | She’s with the doctors, sweetie. | 她和医生在一块 宝贝 |
[27:50] | Is my Daddy with them? | 爸爸也和他们在一块吗 |
[27:52] | Let’s just wait for your mom to come back, okay? | 还是等妈妈回来再说吧 |
[27:57] | Someone should go talk to the family. | 得有人去和家属谈谈 |
[27:59] | We’re in the middle of resuscitating him. | 我们在忙着做心肺复苏呢 |
[28:00] | Someone needs to tell them what’s happening | 得有人通知他们当前情况 |
[28:03] | and prepare them for what’s about to happen. | 让他们做好心理准备 |
[28:08] | – We’ve got a rhythm! – Will it last? | – 有心跳了 – 能保持吗 |
[28:10] | It’s faint, but it’ll do for now. | 很微弱 但总比没有好 |
[28:12] | Okay, let’s close him and rush him to the ICU. | 好了 做临时包扎以后 把他送进重症监护室 |
[28:14] | With no liver. | 可他没有肝呢 |
[28:15] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择了 |
[28:17] | It’s time to compromise… for all of us. | 是时候妥协了 这样对大家都好 |
[28:46] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[28:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:53] | Where’s Daddy? Is he here? | 爸爸呢 他在这里吗 |
[28:56] | Remember, Daddy was driving… | 你们记得爸爸今天开着车 |
[28:59] | in his car? | 出去了吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah, is he coming home soon? | 记得啊 他马上就回来了吗 |
[29:05] | No, he was in an accident. | 不是 他出车祸了 |
[29:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:11] | Well, is he hurt? | 那他受伤了吗 |
[29:14] | He was. | 是的 |
[29:17] | Are the doctors fixing him? Is he going to surgery? | 那医生在给他治病吗 他要做手术吗 |
[29:21] | He’s hyperkalemic. Push calcium. | 他血钾过高 注射钙 |
[29:23] | And one amp of bicarb! | 还有碳酸氢钠 |
[29:24] | How are his M.A.P.s? | 他的平均动脉压是多少 |
[29:25] | Barely in the 50s. | 50出头 |
[29:35] | No, they can’t fix him. | 他们治不好爸爸 |
[29:39] | Then you should go in there and fix him. | 那你就该进去治好他啊 |
[29:41] | Zola… | 佐拉 |
[29:42] | You fix everyone. | 你谁都能治好 |
[29:49] | Zola, I can’t fix him. | 佐拉 我治不好他 |
[29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:58] | I can’t fix him | 我治不好他 |
[30:00] | because… | 因为 |
[30:04] | because no one can fix him… | 因为谁都治不好他 |
[30:10] | …because he’s dead, Zola. | 因为 他死了 佐拉 |
[30:16] | Daddy died. | 爸爸死了 |
[30:56] | You didn’t make Gail up. | 盖尔不是你凭空想象出来的 |
[31:02] | You come up with what you need to. | 其实我们想象出的只是心中所念 |
[31:05] | Whatever helps… | 无论所念是何 |
[31:06] | an old patient. | 也许是一个老病人 |
[31:08] | “Someone good.” | 又或许是个好人 |
[31:15] | It’s okay, son. | 没事的 儿子 |
[31:17] | You were only 10 years old. There was nothing you could do. | 你当时只有10岁 你也无能为力的 |
[31:30] | My mother… She hated doctors. | 我妈妈很讨厌医生 |
[31:33] | Or at least that’s what she said. | 至少她是这么说的 |
[31:35] | You know, I think she just didn’t want to worry us. | 我觉得她只是不想让我们担心 |
[31:38] | We thought everything was fine. | 我们以为什么事都没有 |
[31:40] | Okay. Wound-vac, please. | 好了 麻烦给我真空辅料 |
[31:42] | She still taught music classes every day, | 她那时仍然每天去教音乐课 |
[31:45] | yelled at us about our homework, fixed us dinner. | 仍然督促我们写作业 给我们做饭吃 |
[31:49] | We grew up listing to that damn cello all day, every day. | 大提琴的声音伴随了我们的整个童年 |
[31:56] | She played it for hours… | 她能连拉好几小时的琴 |
[31:58] | Bach… | 巴赫 |
[32:00] | Vivaldi… | 维瓦尔第 |
[32:02] | Elgar. | 埃尔加 |
[32:05] | She would shut the bedroom door | 她会把卧室门关上 |
[32:07] | and tell us not to knock | 让我们不要叫她 |
[32:09] | unless someone was bleeding or something’s on fire. | 除非有人受伤或者家里着火了 |
[32:14] | I hated it… | 我极其讨厌 |
[32:17] | that constant drone of classical music, | 古典乐一成不变的音调 |
[32:20] | until one day it stopped. | 直到她无法演奏的那天 |
[32:25] | The house was silent. | 整个房子安静得可怕 |
[32:29] | I missed it. | 我怀念乐声 |
[32:32] | That’s when I knew it meant something was wrong. | 那时我就发觉不对劲了 |
[32:35] | What was wrong with her? | 她得什么病了 |
[32:37] | You’re the doctor, you tell me. | 你也是医生 你告诉我 |
[32:40] | 46-year-old woman… | 46岁的中年妇女 |
[32:41] | backache, sudden weight loss, | 背痛 体重骤减 |
[32:43] | fatigue… | 整天疲乏 |
[32:45] | Multiple myeloma? | 多发性骨髓瘤吗 |
[32:47] | Breast cancer? | 乳腺癌吗 |
[32:49] | Or… were there any signs of jaundice? | 或者 有黄疸的病状吗 |
[32:53] | Good question. Yes, there was. | 问得好 确实有 |
[32:55] | Was it gallstones? | 那是胆结石吗 |
[32:57] | Did one of them get trapped in her bile duct? | 胆结石堵在了胆管里吗 |
[32:59] | No. | 没有 |
[33:04] | It wasn’t hepatitis, was it? | 那也不是肝炎吧 |
[33:07] | It was pancreatic cancer. Stage III or IV. | 是胰腺癌 第三期或第四期了 |
[33:14] | She had six months. | 她当时还有半年可活 |
[33:20] | Pretty sure we’re almost done here if you need to take… | 我们差不多要收尾了 你要不要… |
[33:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:24] | We just need to finish the… the closure. | 我们只用把伤口包扎好就行了 |
[33:26] | The three of us can handle it. | 我们三个就能处理 |
[33:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:33] | We should stop closing. | 别急着包扎 |
[33:34] | Well, you’ve been pushing to close him for hours. | 几个小时里 你不是一直坚持要做暂时包扎吗 |
[33:35] | I know, and now I’m pushing to stay open | 我知道 但我现在改主意了 |
[33:37] | because I think we can save him right here, right now. | 因为我觉得我们可以在这把他救活 |
[33:39] | Meredith, we’ve tried everything. | 梅瑞狄斯 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[33:41] | We haven’t tried a liver transplant. | 但我们还没试过肝脏移植 |
[33:43] | But we don’t have a donor liver. | 但我们找不到捐赠者啊 |
[33:45] | We have a liver there. Boki. | 这里不就有颗肝脏吗 波奇 |
[33:47] | The right lobe is completely destroyed. | 肝脏右叶已经完全损坏 |
[33:50] | We do a partial liver transplant. | 我们可以做部分肝脏移植 |
[33:52] | Look, we ditch the right lobe, we repair the left, | 你看 我们把右叶切除 然后修复左叶 |
[33:55] | and graft the remaining vessels. | 然后再嫁植其余血管 |
[33:56] | It’ll work. | 一定能行 |
[33:57] | But we couldn’t repair it inside of his body. | 但是我们无法在体内修补他的肝脏 |
[34:00] | How are we gonna do it on the outside? | 又怎么可能在体外修复呢 |
[34:01] | The main damage was behind it where we couldn’t reach it. | 主要损伤部位在肝后 我们之前够不到 |
[34:03] | Now we have total access. This’ll work. | 现在就没问题 一定能行的 |
[34:06] | We’ve done | 我们之前只在 |
[34:07] | liver autotransplants with tumors, | 肿瘤手术时进行过肝脏自体移植 |
[34:09] | but with trauma? | 但这是外伤病人 |
[34:10] | It’s risky. I’ve never seen it done. | 太冒险了 我从来没见过此类手术 |
[34:13] | Because people give up by now. | 因为别人到这个地步早都放弃了 |
[34:15] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 这是孤注一掷 |
[34:20] | Hail Mary. Your turn. | 那就孤注一掷吧 轮到你了 |
[34:23] | Okay, great. Webber, you and I are gonna go at that back table. | 好吧 韦博 我们俩去台子那边处理肝脏 |
[34:25] | I need a scrub nurse and irrigation. | 给我找个器械护士 准备冲洗 |
[34:27] | And, Edwards, you and Hunt are gonna go prep | 爱德华兹 你和亨特去准备一下 |
[34:29] | for the anastomoses. | 等会儿要做血管吻合 |
[34:30] | We got to work really fast. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[34:41] | ♪ Darling, I know ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我知道 ♪ |
[34:43] | ♪ You only cry when you’re alone ♪ | ♪ 你从不在人前哭泣 ♪ |
[34:50] | ♪ Darling, I know ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我知道 ♪ |
[34:52] | ♪ You only laugh to keep it all in ♪ | ♪ 你的欢笑只是为了掩盖泪水 ♪ |
[34:59] | ♪ It’s scaring the both of us, the things that we’ve seen ♪ | ♪ 我们害怕了 双眼所见如此可怖 ♪ |
[35:03] | ♪ The places we know we must go ♪ | ♪ 未来所向如此危险 ♪ |
[35:08] | ♪ But I’ve only loved one person through all ♪ | ♪ 但我此生只爱一人 ♪ |
[35:16] | ♪ Don’t need an apology to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你无须道歉 ♪ |
[35:21] | ♪ I just need you as a whole ♪ | ♪ 我爱你的一切 ♪ |
[35:25] | ♪ Don’t want an apology to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你无须道歉 ♪ |
[35:30] | ♪ I want you in all of your glory ♪ | ♪ 我愿你身披荣光 ♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ All of your glory ♪ | ♪ 身披荣光 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ Don’t need an apology to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你无须道歉 ♪ |
[35:52] | ♪ I just need you as a whole ♪ | ♪ 我爱你的一切 ♪ |
[35:57] | ♪ Don’t want an apology to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你无须道歉 ♪ |
[36:01] | ♪ I want you in all of your glory ♪ | ♪ 我愿你身披荣光 ♪ |
[36:06] | ♪ Don’t need an apology to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你无须道歉 ♪ |
[36:10] | ♪ I just need you as a whole ♪ | ♪ 我爱你的一切 ♪ |
[36:15] | Nice save, Grey. | 格蕾 干得漂亮 |
[36:18] | Should have thought of it sooner. | 应该早点想到的 |
[36:20] | ♪ I want you in all of your glory ♪ | ♪ 我愿你身披荣光 ♪ |
[36:21] | All right, I’ll get him up to ICU, | 好了 我带他去重症监护室 |
[36:23] | and… then I can update the family. | 然后我去通知家属吧 |
[36:26] | I can update the family. | 我去通知家属吧 |
[36:28] | Thank you, Edwards. Thank you. | 谢谢你 爱德华兹 |
[36:29] | All right, let’s go. Thank you. | 行了 走吧 谢谢你 |
[36:38] | ♪ Oh, all of your glory ♪ | ♪ 身披荣光 ♪ |
[36:48] | Sorry for things that I said. | 对不起 之前我把话说太难听了 |
[36:51] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:53] | No, it’s not. | 不 是我不好 |
[36:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:56] | I was tired, | 我的确很累 |
[36:58] | but I have to learn to push past it. | 但从医这么多年来 我早就学会无视疲劳了 |
[37:01] | And you did. | 你确实做到了 |
[37:06] | Have you always done that with your mother? | 你一直会把病人想成你母亲吗 |
[37:08] | I didn’t used to. | 一开始不会的 |
[37:10] | Back then… | 一开始 |
[37:12] | I was trained to depersonalize the patient. | 他们都教我说 不要和病人太亲密 |
[37:17] | Tissue was tissue, faces were covered, | 组织就是组织 脸也被手术巾遮住 |
[37:21] | and blood was a mess on the floor. | 地上一滩血泊 |
[37:24] | We were to stay focused, | 我们得集中注意力 |
[37:27] | and our hands were inside just mannequins. | 就当成是在给假人做手术 |
[37:32] | So, what changed? | 那后来怎么变了 |
[37:34] | One afternoon, I was in the O.R., | 一天下午 我在做手术 |
[37:36] | and we lost a patient on the table, | 病人死在了手术台上 |
[37:38] | and I went along to inform the family, | 然后我去通知病人家属 |
[37:41] | you know, tell them the horrible news, | 告诉他们这个噩耗 |
[37:44] | and I was numb. | 而我已经麻木了 |
[37:47] | I watched them sob and hold each other and… | 我看着他们眼泪婆娑 彼此安慰 但… |
[37:51] | and it didn’t affect me… | 我却无动于衷 |
[37:53] | at all. | 一点也不 |
[37:56] | That patient died from the same thing | 那个病人的死因 |
[37:58] | my mother died from, | 和我母亲一样 |
[38:00] | and I was a robot. | 而我却麻木不仁 |
[38:05] | After that… | 从那之后 |
[38:08] | I started changing the rules, | 我开始改变原则 |
[38:12] | and it made me a better surgeon. | 然后我就成了更好的外科医生 |
[38:14] | We’ve all hit that point of exhaustion, | 我们都有过精疲力竭之时 |
[38:18] | the point where nothing makes sense anymore. | 疲惫到感觉一切都不再重要 |
[38:23] | You’ve saved her now… | 你现在救了她 |
[38:28] | …about 1,000 times. | 差不多上千次了吧 |
[38:32] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[38:37] | Good night, Meredith. | 晚安 梅瑞狄斯 |
[38:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:41] | Your body hurts, your brain becomes foggy, | 全身无比酸痛 意识变得模糊 |
[38:44] | and you feel like you’re trapped in a tunnel… | 感觉就像被困在隧道里 |
[38:49] | …when all you want is your bed. | 这时满脑子想的 就是上床睡觉 |
[38:52] | So… how do you keep going? | 这种时候 要如何坚持下去 |
[38:59] | How do you not just sit down and give up? | 如何才能不让自己彻底放弃 |
[39:06] | Sometimes it’s easy. | 有时其实很简单 |
[39:08] | Sometimes you play games in your head. | 有时可以在脑海里玩个游戏 |
[39:14] | You make up someone… | 想象出个人 |
[39:18] | someone good. | 一个好人 |
[39:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:34] | I didn’t think anyone was in here. | 我没想到还有人在 |
[39:36] | Whatever you need… | 谁都可以 |
[39:38] | It’s all yours. | 我走了 交给你了 |
[39:40] | …to keep you going. | 只要能予以动力 |